View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20180126

ChatLog:2018 01 26 - A River Runs Through It- (Formatted)

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sat Jan 20 17:44:42 EST 2018 ====

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jan 26 18:01:50 EST 2018 ====

[Master] to start with just a bit of 25th anniversary planning

[Master] I am counting Lisa, TMO, John, Mario, Michael, Spring and Carissa as 100% chance of attending in person or online with most of that being in person

[Master] then 90% chane of Marco, Mike and Robert being in attendance in person or online

[Master] that gives us 10 highly likely people

[Master] then we have Lorie, Guy, Beth and Jess who have expressed interest in attending online, I will say about 75% for those four

[Master] Then we have Sean, Jeff and Rob who I would say are about 50% for attending

[Master] which brings us to 7 more potentials

[Master] so I am thinking we have 15 likely attendees

[Master] do most of you agree with that assessment?

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Jan 26 19:04:38 EST 2018

Carissa is receiving the map basic knarr...

Carissa has received the map basic knarr.

[Master] hey there

[Carissa] Hello! How's your week been?

[Master] full and long

[Master] one more day to go

[Master] started at 6 am today

[Carissa] And yes think I agree with that assessment

[Carissa] Ew

[Carissa] How many days in a row now?

[Master] but was a good day with 350+ kids and a Google represenative that I worked with all day long

[Master] tomorrow is 6

[Carissa] 350 kids + 6 AM = Good day? Math seems off.

[Master] testing a new map

[Master] grins

[Carissa] Works.

[Carissa] Nice, too!

[Master] loads decently

[Carissa] Quick on my end

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jan 26 19:07:44 EST 2018

Lisa is receiving the map basic knarr...

[Master] Hello there

[Carissa] Hi Lisa!

Lisa has received the map basic knarr.

[Lisa] Hello! :)

[Master] I did post again again

[Lisa] Yes thank you

[Master] maybe we need to call the next Era Chess

[Lisa] need to get back to the topic at hand

[Carissa] Fun posts, by the way. And Branwyn has a flesh ripping spell? Really??

[Lisa] many jaws

[Carissa] Oooh...guess I didn't think of the description :)

[Carissa] Less gruesome than I was imagining...

[Lisa] there is a picture in the spell book

[Carissa] Now have to look

[Lisa] 10 sets of jaws that tear living beings to shreds

[Lisa] can't trim the hedges with it

[Master] lol

[Carissa] Haha

[Master] zombine hedges

[Lisa] liked the idea and cast it the first time and utterly annialated a human being

[Lisa] was disturbing

[Carissa] I can imagine!

[Lisa] so I try not to teach it unless I give a warning

[Master] and trivia of the year, I had considered beginning the campaign restart in Barlet back a million years ago (2010)

[Carissa] That's probably a good idea :)

[Master] it being a small town on the edge of the wilderness

[Master] with a large city nearby to get assistance from

[Master] etc/

[Lisa] but thought - nah! let's do it in a Mist covered swamp instead

[Master] yeap

[Lisa] lol

[Carissa] lol

[Master] grins

[Master] to tie it back in to the Mist Wars Era that I had run a couple of years ago

[Master] three ideas were Small Kingdomes (2 options) Island Kingdomes (several options) and Manetho

[Master] which is a degenerate Egyptian sort of place

[Master] but close to Far East and Arabian areas

[Master] but overall I am pretty happy with where we are now 8 years later

[Lisa] me too

[Master] and to get started with things you have a ship on the river that needs to sail south

[Master] OR a mage in a drawing room that needs to talk

[Carissa] (Still ssearching for manyjaws image)

[Carissa] Feel free to do drawing room if you want

[Carissa] While we are waiting

[Carissa] Otherwise I think we're at watches?

[Carissa] (Hmm nope, must be wrong book. Oh well. Give up on that image search for now)

[Master] LIsa? did you want to do Indigo? or Branwyn?

[Master] might be confusing to continue here

[Master] but we can

[Master] OH and LIsa did not agree or disagree with the guesstimate of 15 people

[Carissa] I will state until tickets are bought, I would technically say I'm 95% :P

[Lisa] was I supposed to?

[Carissa] Not 100%

[Master] but you will be here online no matter what

[Carissa] Ahh true

[Master] I am always looking for your opinion Lisa

[Lisa] that's probably a good guess

[Lisa] depends how many spouses and kids come along to see how much your house fills up beyond players

[Master] grins but they do not get parting gifts

[Lisa] do you have enough outlets?

[Master] have to plan

[Master] that is not a worry at all

[Lisa] do we all plug in and power goes out all down the block :)

[Master] LOL

[Carissa] Haha

TMO has joined the game on Fri Jan 26 19:23:05 EST 2018

TMO is receiving the map basic knarr...

TMO has received the map basic knarr.

[Lisa] Hi TMO! :)

[TMO] hi

[Master] herllo there

[TMO] got about 30 minutes

[Master] so Carissa

[Master] you and TMO

[Master] along with Lisa as INdigo

[Master] and GO

[Carissa] Hmm?

[TMO] thanks, but I'm married

[Carissa] Hi TMO!

[Carissa] :P

[Master] ahhh

[TMO] time of day?

[Master] right after the storm

[TMO] on da boat?

Spring has joined the game on Fri Jan 26 19:25:13 EST 2018

Spring is receiving the map basic knarr...

[Master] yes

[TMO] kk

Spring has received the map basic knarr.

[Carissa] Hi Spring!

[Lisa] so pulling over to Gold Hills side for sleep

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Carissa] Yep

[Lisa] Hi Spring :)

[Spring] hi Carissa!

Ilero (TMO)] Boat going sink?

[Spring] hi Lisa!

[Carissa] (Maybe we can refloat if it does... ;) )

Ilero (TMO)] (apparently that's crazy talk)

[Carissa] lol

[Indigo (Lisa)] No Ilero! You did really good getting all our stuff below.

[Master] lol

[Spring] hi TMO and BOB

[Indigo (Lisa)] And Kell and Shi and Shur pulled in the sails in time so we are ship shape

Ilero (TMO)] (hola)

Ilero (TMO)] T'at good. What now?

[Spring] ugh i need a bib for my cat. the drool is becoming too much

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol!)

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Common or just started drooling?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he's just so happy he can't control himself)

[Spring] she always has

[Indigo (Lisa)] (she rather)

[Spring] missing some teeth all her life

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ooooh okay makes more sense now)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (some of my cats have been droolers - some not - is weird)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Never met one that drooled unless sick. Who knew!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well, sick or spitting out pills...)

[Spring] never met a cat who didn't spit out pills

[Indigo (Lisa)] (had one when I was a kid would drool like crazy when he purred. Simba is starting a little)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] :)

[Master] only one of two Lisa?

[Master] and is Ilero drooling now?

[Spring] (lol)

Ilero (TMO)] (none of mine have done that. fed them pills wrapped in cheese slices)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes - Sasha licks - simba won't)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Lots of butter works well, too)

[Master] hmmmm wonder if Cookie likes butter

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Helps the pill go down better, too)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (my feral cat would probably f all for that, but my drool cat is picky)

[Master] so in any case what does Indigo want Ilero to do?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I always just cranked their jaws open and pushed pills down)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Snap out of it and stop drool, probably)

[Master] (and TMO will be gone in a little while and then return much later)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) snaps fingers in front of Ilero

[Indigo (Lisa)] We should pick watches.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (so are we pulling over for the night?

Ilero (TMO)] What?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Wake uppp

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You looked like you were drooling a bit.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes on Gold Hill side)

Ilero (TMO)] Hye awake. Hye ask what next.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do you want to take first watch this time?

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "Hokay."

[Snezana (Spring)] i will take first too

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Have a good watch. Wake me for whichever.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (*watchever?)

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay. Nighty-night.

[Snezana (Spring)] (crap, forgot to get a blanket)

[Snezana (Spring)] (maybe i can reach one from here .......)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I believe in you!)

Ilero (TMO)] You sure you want go to Drillian?

Ilero (TMO)] Mist not much fun for outsiders.

[Snezana (Spring)] (wow that was hard)

[Snezana (Spring)] oh yes, i want to go everywhere, even if it's scary

[Snezana (Spring)] especially if it's scary

[Snezana (Spring)] it is scary, right?

Ilero (TMO)] Not scary so much as very ... *he gestures bring his hands in close together* ... tight. Everyt'ing close. Depressing. Feel like can't move.

Ilero (TMO)] (oppressive is the word he can't think of)

[Snezana (Spring)] mmmmm

[Snezana (Spring)] sad and crowded?

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Yah. Somet'ing like t'at."

[Snezana (Spring)] well, maybe i would not want to live there

[Snezana (Spring)] but it could be interesting to see

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods understandingly.

[Master] 4 pieces of pizza and 90% of a bottle of wine later

[Snezana (Spring)] (good for you!)

Ilero (TMO)] (we need a roll?)

[Master] yes

Ilero (TMO)] (1d20) [1d20=11] 11

[Master] grins

[Master] and there you go

[Snezana (Spring)] (i ran out of beer weeks ago, forgot to get more)

[Master] you make it through the first watch

[Master] next up?

Ilero (TMO)] (our fridge has been non-functional for 2 weeks now)

Snezana (Spring) yawns

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo and?

[Master] ouch

[Snezana (Spring)] (oh no that is sad)

Ilero (TMO)] (not that we kept alcohol in it or anything)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Very ouch)

[Master] at least you can put it on the back porch and everything stays cold

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi again? I guess?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or an NPC if you want)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or Kenna)

Ilero (TMO)] (snezeana and Indigo)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or Shur/Marisu)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh the choces!)

[Master] SNee and Indigo sounds good

[Indigo (Lisa)] (snee just did a watch)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Snee again?)

[Master] then Shi and who ever for final

[Master] OH sorry Kenna

[Indigo (Lisa)] (make the priestess so doubles?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Tempted to ask Jilly...)

[Master] meant to have Spring have both chraacters involved

[Master] and LOL

[Master] Jilly on watch

[Master] does everyone just log out?

[Snezana (Spring)] (i hoped to let snee to 1st and kenna do 3rd)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha come back in three hours)

[Snezana (Spring)] (no i had to get a cat off me)

[Master] ok so Shi and Indiog then

[Master] and Kenna and someone else on third

Ilero (TMO)] (i'll be leaving in about 10min, so I'm in listen mode now)

JohnA has joined the game on Fri Jan 26 19:43:26 EST 2018

JohnA is receiving the map basic knarr...

JohnA has received the map basic knarr.

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Jan 26 19:43:31 EST 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map basic knarr...

MarioCS has received the map basic knarr.

[Master] there you go

[Snezana (Spring)] (hi John!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oooh the timing. There is your third watch)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (the choices are endless)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hi John and Mario!)

[JohnA] (hello all)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Hi John & Mario! :) )

[MarioCS] Hello Hello!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Unless Indigo wants new watch partner)

[Master] so INdigo and Shi and someone on second

[Master] then someone and Kenna on third

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) wipes eyes

[Master] and GO

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hello again, Indigo.

[Snezana (Spring)] (hi Mario!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Do I collect 00?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (*00?)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (oh I have someone for second)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hello. Nice that you can do a midnight watch?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] .....(damnit 00)

[Snezana (Spring)] (dollar sign doesn't render)

[Snezana (Spring)] (it's a code thing)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...huh. Nor does a 2?)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] go back to bed Hoffman, I got this

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (dollar sign makes sense, but my 2 is dead)

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Snezana (Spring)] (well the 2 goes to the dollar sign)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Since you haven't been casting spells

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I rearely do. It's nice to sometimes switch it up.

[Snezana (Spring)] (i can say 200 or i can say 00)

[Snezana (Spring)] (the dollar sign took out my second 2)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] How well are we doing tonight?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Although we lost time in the storm, didn't we? We can make it up with some wind again)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ahhh okay make sense. Should have guess, but thanks Spring for the insight!)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) glances at the dwarf

[Indigo (Lisa)] We could if you want to.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (almost wrote dwark...)

[Snezana (Spring)] (LOL)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Think we're doing pretty good now

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hi QuiFon!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs "Up to you, of course. I'm sure Kenna will be happy to help, too."

[Indigo (Lisa)] How do you like going from an airship to a watership?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] good adjustment to getting back to land

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] not as fresh air but not as hard

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I still don't understand the appeal of an airship.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] Ever been underground for a long time?

[Master (to JohnA only)] I will correct you but feel free to go on with that airships are like

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] How long is long?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] A few hours was enough for me.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] well some 'people' spend their whole life underground

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] this is just their thing

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head, "Crazy."

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] some live there whole lives in a city, that is crazy to mee

[Master (to Carissa only)] I have listened to the Pitch Perfect 3 version of Freedom several times now the last two game sessions

Ilero (TMO)] (oh, just realized, I'm going to be out of town next Friday night.)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (some people wait a lifetime , for a moment like this)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] even if that city is on the woods

Ilero (TMO)] (I'll post it on the site)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (think Bob is too)

[Master] thanks TMO and also BOOOOO

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to Master only)] "Good!! It's a good rendition! Have you listened to the Cups on, too?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (our characters need to find time to talk TMO)

Ilero (TMO)] (lol)

[Master (to Carissa only)] yes

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (going to Min?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] That is...fair.

Ilero (TMO)] (we're going out to dinner, should hopefully be back before closing time here)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to Master only)] Good :)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Feb 2 is no game so you planned well)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] to each his or her own I was taught once

Ilero (TMO)] (awesomesauce)

[Snezana (Spring)] (oh that's right i forgot)

Ilero (TMO)] (ciao-wiedersehn)

[Master] OH yeah I am teaching VR/AR, they are using me as the replacement for Magic Leap

[Indigo (Lisa)] I like going to all sorts of different places

[Master] which is just crazy

TMO has left the game on Fri Jan 26 19:53:11 EST 2018

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] We two could almost be no more diffrent, but we are

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wait, replacement for Magic Leap? But Magic Leap looks awesome!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL0

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Definitely different.

[Master] as a person from thier company is not coming so I am taking their place on the panel discussion

[Kel (MarioCS)] about Magic Leap?

[Master] about AR and VR

[Kel (MarioCS)] ahh

[Master] and Creation Station will be featured in the next On RIverwalk magazine

[Kel (MarioCS)] that's cool!

[Master] but Shi and Qui are talking

[Kel (MarioCS)] next week is Story tellers?

[Master] about how different things are

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] There are wars fought over less difrences than us

[Master] and no to Mario

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Jan 26 19:55:26 EST 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map basic knarr...

[Kel (MarioCS)] ahh

mharm-15549 has received the map basic knarr.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] I under4stand at least we are both Priests so there is always that

[Master] Elf and Dwarf

[Snezana (Spring)] (hi Michael!)

[mharm-15549] Sorry late guys. Was late

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Hi Michael :) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well, I mean, yes, but...

[mharm-15549] Hi ALL!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, that's true, I suppose.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (hello)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hi Michael

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hi Michael!)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] Think you can turn me?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Turn you?

[Indigo (Lisa)] You're not undead!

[mharm-15549] (To the dark side)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] WOuld you God acept me?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh, Solonor isn't look for me to turn others into his followers. He looks to me to help maintain balance in the forest and those who would encroach on it.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] Many threats tothe forest out here?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] on the river?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] There are always those who'd take from the forest without giving back. Or who'd want that land to settle or to farm or to harm, yes.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Those who poach, those who burn....all sorts.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] so your on patrol, so am I. Not so diffrent I guess

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, well, I will follow Solonor's will while I travel, but I travel for myself, not him.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] An Indigo, are you going to miss your ship soon?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] interseting

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't think so.

[Master] (Qui came after working with Valoris

[Master] I think

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'll get back to it maybe if the Queen needs admirals on navy ships

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] Still want to be called Admiral of the Skiffs?

[Indigo (Lisa)] And then there's always the skiffs!

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnA) laughs

[Indigo (Lisa)] Why not?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] bigger fleet

[Indigo (Lisa)] A good skiff can save your life as much as a longship

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] but rowing is a little more personal

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] no sails

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I think I'll just be happy to be off water.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] Then heading the wrong way you are

Indigo (Lisa) grins

[Master (to Carissa only)] you could ask is saild or rowing for airwhips if Qui thinks rowing is more personal

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] sure , maybe less water, but water all around

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] you did not warn her Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] The wolves in the skiffs are going to be interesting

[Indigo (Lisa)] We said swamps

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] and yet she came

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's not all swamps

[Master] Two hills and a swamp

[Indigo (Lisa)] Jistelle and Orchard House are fine

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Swamp are interesting. It's not quite the same as being on a river.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] ah but for adventurers like us, how long can that last

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] How do you manuever airships, anyways? Sails? Can't imagine you row thme.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] if toruble does not find us, we will go looking

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] It took me a while just to learn to follow orders, not sure I can do it justice

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hopefully the wolves don't mind the skiffs. They're trained well...

[Master (to JohnA only)] the Gemmae Mobilis Device is how it flys with gems as you know

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] There is still the wind for the most part

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] The sadest ting is all the gems they used

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Gems?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] For what?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] I was like, no not the bklue one

[Master (to JohnA only)] accelleration

[Master (to JohnA only)] lift

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] How did you think they got up in the air

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] not enogh wind for that

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] some make think it is magic, but in my eyes it was money

[Master (to Carissa only)] so a priest with weather spells and create wind......

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (might)

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's why not many people have airships

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You couldn't create your own wind to get up there?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] Many people do not have ships, unless they are on the river

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] Not for a whole ship

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yeah. All ships cost a lot of money

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] So you use gems. Odd.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] at least in the air, you do not have to follow a path

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] but it helps not to get lost

[Master] (chain chain chain keep us together, Chain chain chain running in the shadows)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Good if you have a place to be, but you'd miss seeing so much from up there.

[Master] (non sequitor)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGYjKR69M6U)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] it was truely a diffrent perspective

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not top song choice, but fitting)

[Master] grins

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not because I simply Google a song about breaking chains since I couldn't think of one...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well that's one perspective.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVyhvFYJQaI)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] How long have you been out of the woods?

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnd9yIWsfRA

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Not long enough yet.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ah yes your standard choice :) )

[Master] and yes I do want conversations about Airships so that when Qui does get a chance, creates an adventure abound one I want everyone to know what it involved

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] But you already saw a great human city and been up and down a river

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] you are being rather efficent

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So what was that again, by 2022?)

[Master] for LIsa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnqj31VPNoE

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I haven't seen mist as where we're going has been described. Clearly I have more to see.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] Yea

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnA) looks sad

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so if we are being all YouTuby - did you put this in your post on purpose?

[Indigo (Lisa)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc0988XxoXI

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] not sure how long I want to stay in their again

[Master] awesome Lisa

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hahaha! So it wasn't just me wondering??)

[Master] and no I did not but that is a great catch

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Why is that?

[Master] (and all the youtube links just makes Carissa work more on the Summary, grins)

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnA) sighs

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And link some because fun!)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] you have to experience it to truly understand

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] it may help to know Divination is kinds of big to Procog

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh. And that can't be done there from what I was told.

[Master] (someone should make a Dragonslayer Playlist of all the various links)

[Indigo (Lisa)] We called Capt Jack from Jistelle a long time ago. Maybe we can take an airship ride when we get back

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hmm...I could link them all at the end at end of summary page...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, you go ahead. I'm still not sure I want to go on an airship.

[Indigo (Lisa)] After we get settled and everything

[Master] (and I do need an encounter roll from somene eventually)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] Settled? not sure that will ever hapen

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (What? This doresn't count this time??)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (1d20) [1d20=19] 19

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=16] 16

Indigo (Lisa) laughs "You never know!"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Go with the non-encounter!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Master] grins at Cariassa and Micahel now you are up

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh wait ... maybe you do!

[Snezana (Spring)] (LOL)

[Master] Hugh wakes for the third watch along with Kenna

[Master] and Kel

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Groans

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) yawns

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Rubs Eyes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Me up? Nope. Me sleep. Night all. Good luck!)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) grumbles

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nudges Kel, (E) Your turn.

[Kel (MarioCS)] How could you sleep with all this caclikg?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] exhaustion

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Stands up. Joints Pop

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) ya ya. im up

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] it works wonders

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Pats Neith, pulls up her blanket around her shoulders

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Good because sleep sounds good now. Have fun! At least it isn't Jennevive this watch...

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Stumbles to Fire?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (if there is one?)

[Master] on the ship no fire

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) a great way to start the day, then

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hopefully no fire)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Thanks bob for reminding me I'm an idiot. I really apprecaitie it!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ( i just heard on the news that the Stilton cheese rolling event is being canceled)

[Master] grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (1d20) [1d20=16] 16

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] just in case you needed it

[Kel (MarioCS)] i guess they couldnt camebert so many peeps getting hurt

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh no! Why no cheese rolls?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] they ll end up black and bleu

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh i thought that was the one with the hill, but apparently it's down a street. now i have to look up the one with the hill)

[Master] the cinnamon guild stopped them?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That one was a bit cheesy)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (they are canceling it because it's not cool anymore)

[Kel (MarioCS)] cheese is always cool

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (They shouldn't feta bout it)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I like cheese

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, the swiss always win anyway

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (quit the chedder and paly)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (aha the one i am thinking of his Cooper's Hill in Gloucestershire. ok i'm relieved)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ooh that's a gouda one)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (play)

[Kel (MarioCS)] i hate when Larry the Cable Guy yells " Cheddar Done!"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (O queso where were we?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hahahaha)

[Kel (MarioCS)] 9mic drop, foriegn language trumos all)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ;)

[Kel (MarioCS)] )ha, my keyboard wont even let me type his name, indirectly

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (hahaha!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] hugh do you see any more apples about? i am hungry

[Master] Gordon LIghtfoot - dead or Canadian?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i thought we had some in a barrel, but i do not remember if i just dreamed it

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Oh, gonna listem me some Wreck of the Edmunt fitszgerald

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] mmm

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] thanks bob

[Master] every winter I get a bruise on my chest from the sweat shirt I wear that has all the shipwrecks on the Great Lakes

[Master] and peopel go THERE

[Master] and yes it is morning

[Master] Time of Day: 07:27 AM. Day 8 Ko ___ de, Bel {Mid Fall} 8th, 1267 TGR.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Short watch)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh! what a sunrise

[Master] (Michael made two rolls)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Sorry, I was excited)

[Master] BUT now you need to figure out what you are going to do next

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (premature rolling is a good sign)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Do we know where we are?

[Master] follow the coast of Gold Hills? or head straight across the Lake towards RIvers Bend and hope for the best?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hope for the best?)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (either way we will hope for the best)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (the second thing)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ps: dont drink the water from the lake...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I just imagine finding Loch Ness, but whichever)

[Master] This lake feeds a large undersea in the Underdark

[Master] the deepest lake in the world, three major rivers flowing into it

[Master] some drains to the swamps of Drillian

[Master] some drains down to the Underdark

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no I don't think we want to sail into an abyss)

[Master] and the rivers below

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (How drowl)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But still, whichever. A lake is a change of scenary, at least?)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (how do you know till you try?)

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.LakePeipus

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.HobartRivulet

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] is it freshwater bob?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I assume so

[Master] yes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Strange creatures in the deep. Wonderful)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (don't think we have ever sailed across the lake)

[Master] yes during the REgattas from Rivers Bend to Dryads Lair

[Master] that is when you got Lost

[Master] and alomost sunk

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh yes - let's do that again!)

[Master] This is where Lisa needs TMO

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Do we have a boat refloating plan yet?)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (be a girl and skit the coast)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (skirt)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (however everyone wants to do it is fine - there will be encounters either way we go about it)

[Master] you already had one encounter on the lake

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] hmmm

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no refloat plan :) )

[Master] which blew you back a full days sailing

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i can easily defloat a boat but i duno how to refloat one)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (brb - drinks)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I dunno. Lake sounds different. Could be fun. Or fatal. So go with that one!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And no navy to pressure us into joining or something, right?)

[Master] you can hope so

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i say lake)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (sorry, what are our options? and for what?)

[Master] shore is longer but safer, with more encounters

[Master] lake is quicker with fewer but more deadly encounters

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [QuiFon Ruminell]] modified: Personal Information - Next Level:: CHANGED: 55000 (27500). Class Levels - Character Level: (L) : CHANGED: 6 (5).

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hug the shore or strike out across the lake)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Those are the options. Although if dragon on river isn't considered deadlier...)

[Kel (MarioCS)] is our goal Rivers Bend?

[Master] yes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yep. Those two paths to get us there)

[Kel (MarioCS)] and we are where now?

[Master] the upper right of the Rivers Bend map you should have

[Master] just barely on that map

[Kel (MarioCS)] Velikaya river?

[Master] nods

[Kel (MarioCS)] cool

[Kel (MarioCS)] can we amke RB by nightfall if we sail straight thru the lake?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Good question. Time length for both options?)

[Master] no to sailing through

[Master] is a three day sail acrdoss the lake from Rivers Bend to Dryads Lair for regattas

[Master] but you could make it in two with the right wind

[Master] or coast line and four or five days

[Kel (MarioCS)] k, sorry i was looking at the scale at the lower left

[Master] nods

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And three encounter rolls per day, yes?)

[Master] that is a bit decieving

[Master] yes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Plus three at night...)

[Kel (MarioCS)] must be in mautical yards then

[Kel (MarioCS)] nautical*

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (can't pull over in the middle of the lake to walk the dogs)

[Master] all maps are subject to the mapmakers whims

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hmm, true. I mean, water walk, but still :P)

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, if the boat capsized last encounter, we would all ( mostly all) be done

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh yeah, mayb e we better hug the shore after all, for the wolves' sake)

[Kel (MarioCS)] so to err on the safe sife, maybe skirt the coarst

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Michael? John?)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (Skirt)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (keep the land in sight)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Provided I counted Lisa correctly, we're at 2 lake - 3 skirt)

[Master] very well

[Master] so sailing rowing along the coast of Gold Hills

[Master] westward

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Penelope (Master)] WEST WE GO

[Penelope (Master)] HEAVE AND HO

[Penelope (Master)] MOVE THE OAR

[Penelope (Master)] OR YOU WILL BE SCEWERED

[Penelope (Master)] damm thought that would be better

[Penelope (Master)]

[Penelope (Master)] TO THE MAST

[Penelope (Master)] YOU SHOULD PULL

[Penelope (Master)] OR AT LAST

[Penelope (Master)] I WILL MAKE YOU FULL

[Kel (MarioCS)] (to the window, to the wall)

[Penelope (Master)] damn what is wrong with me

[Penelope (Master)]

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) mutters, "I've heard better..."

Indigo (Lisa) smiles at Penelope

[Indigo (Lisa)] Are you okay?

Master shakes her head

[Indigo (Lisa)] Jilly's job is making is full

Penelope (Master) shakes her head

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [QuiFon Ruminell]] modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: +5 (+2). CHANGED: 2 -- Current: +3 (+2). CHANGED: 3 -- Maximum: 2 (1), CHANGED: 3 -- Current: +2 (+1).

[Indigo (Lisa)] (making us)

[Penelope (Master)] I will get there

[Indigo (Lisa)] Itr's okay

[Penelope (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dajn9Bk24CY

[Indigo (Lisa)] WE WILL GET THERE!

[Penelope (Master)] I will make it work

[Indigo (Lisa)] OR GET EATEN BY A BEAR!

[Penelope (Master)] YES!

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [QuiFon Ruminell]] modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haven't heard this one in forever)

[Indigo (Lisa)] YOU WILL MAKE IT WORK!

[Penelope (Master)] YOU WILL MAKE IT WORK

[Indigo (Lisa)] GIVE THE SAILS A JERK!

[Penelope (Master)] OR YOU WILL BE A JERK

[Penelope (Master)] /ME LAUGHS

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ah so close...

Indigo (Lisa) grins

Hoffman (JohnA)] do you think you are motivating anyone?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] we should sing a working song

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] like a song we sing hoeing the crops maybe

Hoffman (JohnA)] I've been rowing on the river

Hoffman (JohnA)] All the live long day

[Master] I'VE BEEN ROWING ON THE RIVER

[Master] JUST TO MAKE YOU PAY

[Master] I'VE BEEN ROWING ON THE RIVER

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) still have that cotton gauze?

[Master] WHAT IS THAT YOU SAY

[Master] I'VE BEEN ROWING ON THE RIVER

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) stands up

[Master] YOU WILL SHAKE AND SWAY

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) starts to walk towards Penelope

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Hmm, somewhere maybe. What about wolf fur?

[Master] I thought I had it back but no

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) is it soundproof?

[Penelope (Master)] I thought I had it back but no

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Psst, where'd Penelope go?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (There we go)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) hands him a furball

Hoffman (JohnA)] ( i could tell who it was)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) One way to find out?

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) stretches his legsa and arms casually

[Penelope (Master)] Indigo

[Penelope (Master)] what if I have lost it

Kel (MarioCS) stuffs wolf fur into ear canal

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Shi, bears teeth

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) waves hands in front of Kel

[Indigo (Lisa)] (for Kenna - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n15UKexKf4k)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Does it work?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) do i look like a werewolf now?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head

[Indigo (Lisa)] That would never happen Penelope

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Just like you have a bad haircut.

[Kel (MarioCS)] what?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Rhymes are hard

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) grina

Hoffman (JohnA)] (hee hee)

[Kel (MarioCS)] giggles

[Kel (MarioCS)] yes I can hear you . not otoo effective

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Hmm, maybe you need more...

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) pulls out more fur

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) my ears a re big, yes. but how much can they hold?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Again, one way to find out?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) you stuff the left, ill stuff the right

Hoffman (JohnA)] (your putting it in the wrong hole)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (put it in Penelope's mouth to be more effective)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs and tries a big glob of fur

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol I thought you meant Kel's mouth)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (comment redacted)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Three wolve surely shed enough to spare for two, though)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (that helps something else)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (Kenna was thinking something more like V0

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G5KtQynWvc&list=PL980DB03275389D97)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (A song by a chain gang? Fitting)

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] I can play a little rowing tune?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL - kind of an unhappy working song)

[Indigo (Lisa)] That would be great Miranda!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbtH_rHu9XA

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] I am not sure if I can turn off the charm but i can try

[Penelope (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoIebIKNS4s

[Indigo (Lisa)] See, Penelope, Miranda will play for a bit and you'll get your inspiration back

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We know how to break charms, though.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er...wait, charm who?

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnA) plays a pirate rowing song

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Penelope (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXpRxzmawjw

[Kel (MarioCS)] wow! a sing-along! " yo Ho, Ho Ho, a Pirate's Life for me!"

[Penelope (Master)] (speaking of charms)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hmm, still not enough fur...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ah was waiting for that song to pop up next)

[Kel (MarioCS)] apparently not

[Penelope (Master)] (grins it was fortold)

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] [Miranda Paige]]: APR check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (APR?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (April)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (exactly)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or annual percentage rate. Your choice)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (its not April, it's Bel

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] (appearance, note sure what flute playing is based on )

[Kel (MarioCS)] im sure the ability to play flute is NOT based on your looks

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well if it's a 0% APR...)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: APR check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] How do I look?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (never rolled that ever)

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] (you need a hair cut and a shave)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] A little tired. Perhaps you didn't sleep well?

[Kel (MarioCS)] very Admirable

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) laughs

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] (ouch)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Probably the storm last evening. Oh well

[Kel (MarioCS)] ou look good enough to play a flute!

Miranda Paige (JohnA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [QuiFon Ruminell]] modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's Miranda's job. She's got the talent

[Indigo (Lisa)] Jenn could play with her

[Kel (MarioCS)] no, she only needs looks to play it

[Kel (MarioCS)] im out. i think i hear the wolves calling for me

Kel (MarioCS) goes under deck

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnA) plays a elven dance song

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] An ensemble for motivation?

[Indigo (Lisa)] ROW ROW ROW TO THE FLUTE

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Would she know one?)

[Penelope (Master)] (need a morning eouncre check)

[Indigo (Lisa)] OTHERWISE PENELOPE WILL GIVE YOU THE BOOT!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Or you'll get the boot!

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=13] 13

[Penelope (Master)] WATCH THE SHORE

[Indigo (Lisa)] ROW ROW ROW TO THE LYRE

[Penelope (Master)] OR YOU WILL NEED MORE

[Indigo (Lisa)] MAKE SURE YOUR PANTS DON'T CATCH FIRE!

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] (I just make it up to chrm diffrent people)

[Penelope (Master)] FOLLOW INDIGO

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] (it would not be an actuals Elven song)

[Penelope (Master)] IF YOU WANT THE BOAT TO FLOW

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oooh got you)

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] (if he had not gone below, he would need to make a save)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (i have wolf fur in y easr, too, so a bous to save?

[Kel (MarioCS)] bonus?

[Penelope (Master)] (YES)

[Kel (MarioCS)] what>

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnA) plays an upbeat giant song

[Penelope (Master)] SEE THE HIN ON THE SHORE

[Penelope (Master)] ROW ROW ROW SOME MORE

[Penelope (Master)] HEAVE THE ROPE AND SAIL

[Penelope (Master)] OR WE WILL SOON NEED TO BAIL

[Penelope (Master)] PUSH THOSE OARS HARDER

[Penelope (Master)] OR YOU WILL BE PART OF THE LARDER

Indigo (Lisa) smiles up at Penelope

[Penelope (Master)] /ME GRINS AT INDIGO

[Indigo (Lisa)] You're all better now!

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhjSzjoU7OQ

[Penelope (Master)] excellent John

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I like that one!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Perfect)

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=7] 7

[Penelope (Master)] OK

[Master] so

[Master] as you sail along the coast of Gold Hills

[Indigo (Lisa)] (uh-oh)

[Master] chuckles

[Master] I do need a d12 please

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We spot gold?)

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] (d12) [1d12=7] 7

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #7 moved 67'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #6 moved 72'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #5 moved 66'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #4 moved 63'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #4 targets Aunt Jennevive. Distance: 3'04"

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #3 moved 55'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #3 targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 5'02"

Lisa is receiving the map basic knarr...

[Master] observation

Lisa has received the map basic knarr.

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel too? he's under deck)

MarioCS is receiving the map basic knarr...

MarioCS has received the map basic knarr.

Hoffman (JohnA)] ALL CLEAR

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Confusing the wolves with the fur in his ear - their fur)

[Master] Kel in below decks and deaf

[Master] so no he does not get to help until someone goes down to get him

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (What? Jenn goes? ;) )

[Indigo (Lisa)] (will spyglass work for obs with Shi's roll?)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (jenn is already down with him)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi58pN8W3hY)

[Master] Scrag #3: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Scrag #4: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Scrag #5: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Scrag #6: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Scrag #7: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh so he's not coming back up anytime soon)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=3] 11

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Not clear! Scrags!

mharm-15549 is receiving the map basic knarr...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

mharm-15549 has received the map basic knarr.

Carissa is receiving the map basic knarr...

Carissa has received the map basic knarr.

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=8] 18

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

Hoffman (JohnA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=9] 8 [MODIFIED (-10)]

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=7] 15

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=1] 11

Hoffman (JohnA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (shoot, by the time i'm figuring out if i've even got observations we are in it)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Someone tell Kel!

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Snezana: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

Hoffman (JohnA)] (does he know what is going on yet?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nope)

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA) looks arround

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Below deck and deaf)

[Master] no reason fro Foto to know anything at this point

[Indigo (Lisa)] (with jenn)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (hold action)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

[Master] He is on deck at least

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Aww he didn't hear Shi yelling?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (holding action)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 5'03".

JohnA is receiving the map basic knarr...

JohnA has received the map basic knarr.

[Lisa] Indigo targets Scrag #5. Distance: 2'02"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=12] 1. HITS Scrag #5 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scrag #5

Spring is receiving the map Paths Home...

Spring has received the map Paths Home.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=11] 2. HITS Scrag #5 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scrag #5

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=7] 6. HITS Scrag #5 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

Spring is receiving the map basic knarr...

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scrag #5

Spring has received the map basic knarr.

[Master] Scrag #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (-19) - Moderately Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] GET BELOW pENELOPE!

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 5'08".

[mharm-15549] Neith of Inholt targets Scrag #4. Distance: 3'07"

[Penelope (Master)] WARD THE TROLLS

[Penelope (Master)] OR PAY THE TOLLS

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Attack: Shepard's Crook:: is now ARMED.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Shepard's Crook: (18-(d20+1)) [1d20=12] 5. HITS Scrag #4 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Damage v SM: Shepard's Crook: ((1d6)+2) [1d6=4] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Scrag #4

[Master] Aunt Jennevive: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Aunt Jennevive

[Master] Aunt Jennevive casts a spell against : Battlefate: For (7*2) 14 rounds, the target gets a ((7+2)/3) 3 bonus to a randomly determined thing.

[Master] Indigo makes that roll

[Indigo (Lisa)] (D20 OR 12?)

[Master] d6

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d6) [1d6=2] 2

[Indigo (Lisa)] (or 6)

[Master] +3 to AC

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] [Hoffman]] moved 25'09".

Hoffman (JohnA)] let me fly

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Since she hasn't been attacked yet, can she back up?)

[Master] yes and let the scdrag onto the ship

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And does sunscorch cound as fire?)

[Master] at this point you do ot know

[Master] not

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hmm....so to find out when in water or on the boat...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Er...if the sun is out?)

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Scrag #3. Distance: 5'02"

[Master] it is daylight

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against Scrag #3: Sunscorch: A beam of light shines from the sky onto a target dealing (1d6+6) [1d6=6] 12 points of damage, (1d6+(6*2)) [1d6=6] 18 if the target is undead. In either case the target is blinded for (1d4) [1d4=4] 4 rounds.

[JohnA] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnA] (noce)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (very nice)

[Master] Scrag #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (-12) - Lightly Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (One way to find out and blinded at least)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

JohnA casting

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Is Jilly on deck?)

[JohnA] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against : Fly: I fly for the next (1d6+5) [1d6=4] 9 turns. NOTE: Not available.

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 13'00".

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray targets Scrag #3. Distance: 1'02"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Attack: Long Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=20] -6 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Scrag #3 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=19] -5 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Scrag #3 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+2) [1d8=1] 3 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Scrag #3

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+2) [1d8=2] 4 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Scrag #3

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Master] Scrag #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (-7) - Moderately Wounded

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Attack: Mallet:: is now ARMED.

[Master] Scrag #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 44 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 25'10".

[JohnA] before the end of the round Brother figures out what is going on and gets Kel

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Thanks!)

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Snezana

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Snezana moved 31'08".

[JohnA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 19'02".

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] Scrag #3: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Scrag #4: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Scrag #5: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Scrag #6: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Scrag #7: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 33'05".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=5] 13

[Master] (brb keep on going just grabbing a drink)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] HEY KEL, Your needed up deck , we got scrags

[Kel (MarioCS)] rags? i didnt see rags

Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA) makes scary face

Kel (MarioCS) pulls hair from ears

[Kel (MarioCS)] what did you see?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] SCRAGS

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh yikes!

[Master] b

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Shepard's Crook: (18-(d20+1)) [1d20=19] -2. HITS Scrag #4 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Damage v SM: Shepard's Crook: ((1d6)+2) [1d6=5] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Scrag #4

[Penelope (Master)] FIGHT FOR THE SHIP

[Penelope (Master)] OR YOU WILL GET A FAT LIP

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=1] 12. MISSES Scrag #5 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=2] 11. MISSES Scrag #5 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=16] -3. HITS Scrag #5 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scrag #5

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

[Master] Scrag #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 37 (-7) - Moderately Wounded

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 8'10".

[Master] Scrag #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 25 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (they are M or did I mess that up?)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] on guard

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Scrag #3

[Master] they aer L

[Indigo (Lisa)] (grrr - don't think of them as that big)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (they're getting off easy up til now)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Just trolling them a bit until next round)

[Master] Scrag #3: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -3. HITS Shi'Nynze (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Scrag #3: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=2] 3 added to: Shi'Nynze

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Isn't he blind?)

[Master] She can make a strength check

[Master] he is trying to pull her over boar

[Master] board

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: STR check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 5!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Surpise)

[Master] SPLASH

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 13'07".

[Master] Shi'Nynze targets Scrag #7. Distance: 6'00"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] :-(

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] wlp, my character can't swim so we better figure this out

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Kel

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Stupid thing! You're supposed to be blind!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (the blind scrag is pretty good)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (kel is starting from the hatch, seems logical)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 5'07".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I can cast water walk...oh wait :P)

[Master] yes

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 32'00".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Short Bow for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[MarioCS] Kel targets Scrag #7. Distance: 14'10"

[MarioCS] Kel targets Scrag #3. Distance: 8'04"

[Master] if you have not gone this round yes you can cast

[Master] grins

[Master] oh sorry

[Master] no

[Master] sorry

[Master] you did not take damage but you did get hit

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Aww got my hopes up very briefly)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Does Kel see Shi in the water?

[Master] so no you cannot cast

[Master] yes to everyone hearing and seeing Shi go overboard

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Just punch the living lights out of him?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 5'06".

[Kel (MarioCS)] is it a called shot to not hit Shi?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (can Qui cast now)

[JohnA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] yes to John

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Which scrag has her anyways? Or she just in water alone right now?)

[JohnA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] targets Scrag #7. Distance: 24'06"

[JohnA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] targets Scrag #3. Distance: 14'02"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (3 made the original hit)

[Master] 3 yanked Shi into the water now it can be a scrumm

[Master] she is chum

[Master] too bad you cannot run

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] casts a spell against Scrag #3, Scrag #7: Hesitation: Up to (2d4) [2d4=3,2] 5 HD worth of creatures suffer a +4 penalty to their initiative for (6) 6 rounds.

[Kel (MarioCS)] um, rhyme Time DM: is is a called shot to not hit Shi w a sword attack to #3?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Was confused since targeted #7 after)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (dammit cannot find a rescue spell, and got no rope)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] not sure if this will work how I hope

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnA)] (nor the hit dice)

[Master] no called shot this round

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Priorities next time. And of course swimming wolves are below deck, too)

[Master] because she got yanked in

[Master] next round yes

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is now ARMED.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((15-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=9] 0 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Scrag #3 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Teb, one handed: ((1d12)+6+2+1) [1d12=6] 15 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Scrag #3

[Master] Scrag #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-20) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Scrag #4

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nice!)

[Master] Scrag #4: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -5. HITS Aunt Jennevive (AC FINAL: 7)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Scrag #4: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 2. HITS Aunt Jennevive (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Scrag #4: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 7. HITS Aunt Jennevive (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Scrag #4: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2 added to: Aunt Jennevive

[Master] Scrag #4: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2 added to: Aunt Jennevive

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 11'05".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive targets Scrag #5. Distance: 4'04"

[Master] Aunt Jennevive targets Scrag #4. Distance: 2'02"

[Master] Aunt Jennevive's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Aunt Jennevive

Aunt Jennevive (Master) glub

Hoffman (JohnA)] (hmmm who to save first?)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Scrag #7

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hi!)

[Master] Scrag #7 moved 5'11".

[Master] Scrag #7 targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 0'06"

Hoffman (JohnA)] (typo, you ment to say shi)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh right. Sorry. Yes ;P)

[Master] scrag 3 is a plus 5 scrag 7 is not

[Master] Scrag #7: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 7. MISSES Shi'Nynze (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Scrag #7: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -3. HITS Shi'Nynze (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Scrag #7: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=19] -5. HITS Shi'Nynze (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Scrag #7: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=2] 3 added to: Shi'Nynze

[Master] Scrag #7: Damage v SM: Bite: ((3d4)+1) [3d4=1,2,1] 5 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Shi'Nynze

[Master] Shi'Nynze's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (-8) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Does Shi have Swimming?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ow)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (......no)

[Master] so make a Con check

[Carissa] All targets for Shi'Nynze removed.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: CON check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] so on round 5 Shi is dead if not saved

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) takes deep breath

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No pressure, guys)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (drillian's going to kill all these non-swimmers)

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]] moved 46'09".

[JohnA] [Hoffman]] targets Scrag #7. Distance: 0'09"

[Master] (or would have been on round 4)

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: (13-(d20+1)) [1d20=19] -7. HITS Scrag #7 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: (13-(d20+1)) [1d20=18] -6. HITS Scrag #7 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: (13-(d20+1)) [1d20=10] 2. HITS Scrag #7 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I was talked out of swimming when I first made Shi. I forget who. But that wasn't nice of them)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i can water walk over there but then i can't conk it with my hammer until the next go)

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3) [1d4=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scrag #7

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3) [1d4=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scrag #7

[Master] (always get one round if you make your save 1/3 of your con if you fail then 1 round)

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3) [1d4=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scrag #7

[Master] Scrag #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (-14) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can you walk water cast two? Shi can. Kenna might)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (my spell says one other and myself)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Er and anything I can actually do on her round?)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (did you take Qui's spell into effect?)

[Master] Shi cannot cast

[Master] she can attack with weapon in hand

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (but if it's still go hold of you, can i water walk you out?)

[Master] yes to JOhn that is on #3

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Attack: Long Sword for Elves:: is now ARMED.

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Scrag #7. Distance: 0'06"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((18-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=4] 13 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Scrag #7 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hugh's turn is coming an he just learned how to swim)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I would think. Or at least prevent me from drowning)

[Master (to Lisa only)] you are so good

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Bob, never okayed that

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] if he did, then yes Hugh is jumping overboard

[JohnA] I guess Miranda can only see right side of boat

[Master] yes that was a couple of game weeks ago

[Master] yes to John

[JohnA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Scrag #4. Distance: 32'11"

[Master] Aunt Jennevive: CON check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Whoops. Missed Jenn falling overboard)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (is anyone should float it is Jenn)

[Master] lol

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lol

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to Spring only)] Does Kenna have watery fist?

[JohnA] (bob can you see why Manyjaws does not come up on my spell list?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (i'm watching her)

[Master] will check John

[JohnA] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Scrag #4: manyjaws: (7d4) [7d4=1,4,1,3,2,2,2] 15 worth of munching this round

[JohnA] (sorry. just not in order)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Scrag #6

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring) (to Carissa only)] she does have watery fist but always fails with it

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to Spring only)] Sounds like when I first tried it...nevermind then :)

[JohnA] (sorry)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring) (to Carissa only)] i'm gonna come water walk you

[Master] Scrag #6 moved 6'00".

[Master] Scrag #6 targets Indigo. Distance: 5'02"

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to Spring only)] Please and thank you!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] So. jumping overboard fo Shi?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Ys?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (maybe spell not on list because cost is blank on your char sheet - only one like that)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Either that or kill Scrag #3

[Master] Neigth or Hugh?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hugh, just one sec

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We have....5 rounds? Or 4 after this?

[JohnA (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified:

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] my computer isn't letting me selct him

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] one moment

[Master] Round 5 not 5 more rounds

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] test

[Master] it is round 2

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] okay

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So 3 rounds. Bad math again)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 9'07".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Go save Shi, before she drowns

[Master] Scrag #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (-15) - Heavily Wounded

[JohnA (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified:

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Always appreciated!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] can i grab her this turn or...

[JohnA (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Spells - CHANGED: Manyjaws -- Expression: Range: 10ft/lvl; Duration 6 rounds; Saving Throw: 1/2 Max 10 jaws. Spell brings 1 pair of clashing jaws per level of caster floating in midair. Jaws attack 1 creature per round at movement of 15. Jaws penetrate non-magic armour & automatically hit target each round. Magic armour is less 1 pt damage per jaw. Successful saving thorw is half damage but 1 pt damage minimum per jaw. Damage: {10d4} ( {7d4} worth of munching this round),

[Master] make a to hit roll against Shi

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=17] -3 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Scrag #3 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Scrag #7 moved 1'01".

[Master] Scrag #7 targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 1'10".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] sorry one moment

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray no longer targets Scrag #3.

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 0'06"

[Master] so Hugh grabs Shi

[Master] and he can swim

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to Spring only)] If Kenna still water walks Shi, Shi can in turn water walk Jenn. Up to you.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] okay

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] so heading back to the boat

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Master] so he can choose each round to keep her above water or attach the scragg that is attacking him

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Water Walk: I can allow (6-5) 1 other creatures as well as myself to be able to walk on water for (6+1) 7 turns.

[Master] that would be next round to get back to the boat

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] kk

[Master] and so Kenna is walking out to Shi?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] yup

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 19'00".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot targets Scrag #7. Distance: 2'10"

[Master] Kenna Westfoot targets Scrag #3. Distance: 5'07"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] BRB

[JohnA] (when does Penelope go, cause she needs to go)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (and touching Shi lets her water walk too

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Scrag #5

[Master] Scrag #5 moved 4'03".

[Master] Scrag #5 targets Aunt Jennevive. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] Scrag #5: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] -1. HITS Aunt Jennevive (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Scrag #5: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 10. MISSES Aunt Jennevive (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] Scrag #5: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=13] 1. HITS Aunt Jennevive (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (she has no init and did not listen to me to go below )

[Master] Scrag #5: Damage v SM: Bite: ((3d4)+1) [3d4=3,1,2] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Aunt Jennevive

[Master] Scrag #5: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=2] 3 added to: Aunt Jennevive

[Master] Aunt Jennevive's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-10) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Snezana

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Attack: Long Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Spring] Snezana targets Scrag #4. Distance: 8'10"

[Spring] Snezana no longer targets Scrag #4.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i'm sorry, i have so little screen i can't see anything

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (eff it, i can't figure out anything to do)

[JohnA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Scrag #6. Distance: 38'07"

[JohnA] on the eyes

[JohnA] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Scrag #6: Continual Light - Priest: A permanent, 60' radius globe of light is created.

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Master] Scrag #6: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[JohnA] (maybe that will blind it)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 6'10".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Michael is afk -- I was going to ask him to move up and reach her crook out to save Jenn)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Is that possible?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] if Not, then...

[Master] you can try

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if you work on 6 then protect penelope please)

[JohnA] (manyjaws on #4)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Okay what is Neith doing

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] saving jenn

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Backing up

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Penelope

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Which

[JohnA] All targets for [QuiFon Ruminell]] removed.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Okay bob, do I may a hit check on jennevieive?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if you take the one on board - Indigo will take the jenn)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 1'05".

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) bangs head on desk

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt moved 5'03".

[mharm-15549] Neith of Inholt targets Scrag #6. Distance: 1'06"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (pick - you are first - just thought you were afk)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Attack: Shepard's Crook: (18-(d20+1)) [1d20=8] 9. MISSES Scrag #6 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] GET BELOW PEN!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (I was, just got back :) )

Indigo (Lisa) jumps overboard to grab Jennevive

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 7'11".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how much can I do still?)

[Master] you can make a to hit on Jenn to try to keep her above water

[Lisa] Indigo targets Aunt Jennevive. Distance: 0'05"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=12] 1. HITS Aunt Jennevive (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[JohnA] (bet that felt good)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lol

Indigo (Lisa) grabs Jenn "It's gonna be okay"

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

[Master] so 6 of you are in the water at this point

[JohnA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] casts a spell against : Choose Future: "My next attack, initiative or saving throw roll can be rolled twice, and I take the best one."

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (or on it)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Scrag #3

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Hoffman is but hovering)

[Master] and you say TMO is reckless

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Bad influence)

[Master] grins

[Indigo (Lisa)] (well if everyone could swim everyone else wouldn't have to jump overboard!)

[JohnA] (shi and Kenna are on top og the water)

[Master] Scrag #3 targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 4'04"

[Master] Scrag #3 targets Scrag #3. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Scrag #3 targets Kenna Westfoot. Distance: 5'07"

[Master] Scrag #3: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] -2. HITS Kenna Westfoot (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Scrag #3: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 3. HITS Kenna Westfoot (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Scrag #3: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=12] 2. HITS Kenna Westfoot (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Scrag #3: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=3] 4 added to: Kenna Westfoot

[Master] Scrag #3: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=3] 4 added to: Kenna Westfoot

[Master] Scrag #3: Damage v SM: Bite: ((3d4)+1) [3d4=2,4,3] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Kenna Westfoot

[Master] Kenna Westfoot's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-18) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Scrag #3 moved 4'04".

[Master] Scrag #3 targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] Scrag #3 targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 1'07"

[Master] Scrag #3 targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 4'01"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (ow)

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Kel

[Indigo (Lisa)] (does that break the spell?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Youch)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] OW

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 11'01".

[Master] no

[Indigo (Lisa)] (good!)

[MarioCS] All targets for Kel removed.

[MarioCS] Kel targets Scrag #4. Distance: 1'09"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((15-(d20+3))-1-1-1+2) [1d20=13] -2 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Scrag #4 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((15-(d20+3))-1-1-1+2) [1d20=9] 2 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Scrag #4 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Teb, one handed: ((1d12)+6+2+1) [1d12=4] 13 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Scrag #4

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Teb, one handed: ((1d12)+6+2+1) [1d12=4] 13 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Scrag #4

[Master] and Carissa this will make great fodder, Kel leaves Shi and goes to rescue Jenn

[Master] Scrag #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-26) - Dying

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha was just thinking that!)

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Scrag #4

[JohnA] (I SAW THAT)

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Aunt Jennevive

[Kel (MarioCS)] (kel's arms are but only so long...)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master) (to MarioCS only)] Indigo

Aunt Jennevive (Master) Indigo

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Scrag #7

[Master] Scrag #7: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 3. HITS Shi'Nynze (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Scrag #7: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 3. HITS Shi'Nynze (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Scrag #7: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=17] -3. HITS Shi'Nynze (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Scrag #7: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=4] 5 added to: Shi'Nynze

[Master] Scrag #7: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=3] 4 added to: Shi'Nynze

[Master] Scrag #7: Damage v SM: Bite: ((3d4)+1) [3d4=1,3,3] 8 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Shi'Nynze

[Master] Shi'Nynze's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-17) - Massively Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ow ow ow)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[JohnA] (so hoffman gets an AOE ? and is hitting it's back?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Could we not fall in the water next time... ;) )

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can you change spell to run on water now?)

[JohnA] (flank?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi didn't chose to be in the water...)

[JohnA] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: (13-(d20+1)) [1d20=15] -3. HITS Scrag #7 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (That's the Joke :) )

[Master] no to John, no flanking in the water, but yes to an extra attack

[JohnA] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: (13-(d20+1)) [1d20=20] -8. HITS Scrag #7 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (:P)

[JohnA] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: (13-(d20+1)) [1d20=14] -2. HITS Scrag #7 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Woo!)

[JohnA] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: (13-(d20+1)) [1d20=4] 8. MISSES Scrag #7 (AC FINAL: 6).

[JohnA] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: (13-(d20+1)) [1d20=6] 6. HITS Scrag #7 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[JohnA] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3) [1d4=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scrag #7

[JohnA] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3) [1d4=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scrag #7

[JohnA] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3) [1d4=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scrag #7

[Master] Scrag #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (-16) - Heavily Wounded

[JohnA] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3) [1d4=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scrag #7

[Master] Scrag #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (-5) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[JohnA] (maybe now it will pay atention to me)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can't move without it getting a parting shot, right?)

[Master] right

[Master] unless you retreat

[JohnA] DMG Parry for next round?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Retreat?)

[Master] which means moving at 1/4

[Master] and backing away using your weapons to parry

[Master] which is a DMG parry as John said

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Would that get her to the ship?)

[Master] no

[Master] have to go back away from the scrags, so farther from the ship

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but hugh and hoffman are there to take hits)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well damn, but yeah, that's my thought)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] True, but Hugh is mostly there to get her back on dry boat so she doesnt die

[Kel (MarioCS)] (BOB, just FYI: the flanking is still off - should be -2 not +2. thats a 4 point swing in the roll result)

[JohnA (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Spells - CHANGED: Manyjaws -- Expression: Range: 10ft/lvl; Duration 6 rounds; Saving Throw: 1/2 Max 10 jaws. Spell brings 1 pair of clashing jaws per level of caster floating in midair. Jaws attack 1 creature per round at movement of 15. Jaws penetrate non-magic armour & automatically hit target each round. Magic armour is less 1 pt damage per jaw. Successful saving thorw is half damage but 1 pt damage minimum per jaw. Damage: {7d4} (Range: 10ft/lvl; Duration 6 rounds; Saving Throw: 1/2 Max 10 jaws. Spell brings 1 pair of clashing jaws per level of caster floating in midair. Jaws attack 1 creature per round at movement of 15. Jaws penetrate non-magic armour & automatically hit target each round. Magic armour is less 1 pt damage per jaw. Successful saving thorw is half damage but 1 pt damage minimum per jaw. Damage: {10d4} ),

[Master] siogh

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She's walking on water now. And taking a hit for her might help her not die :) )

TMO has joined the game on Fri Jan 26 22:17:56 EST 2018

TMO is receiving the map basic knarr...

TMO has received the map basic knarr.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (didn't that change when kenna came out with a spell - so take the hit fighter man!)

[Master] Welcome back TMO

[Indigo (Lisa)] :P

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] Shi is down to 4 HP and is in the water with scrags attacking her

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Okay backing up and parry with her sword)

[TMO] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MzO_tM2FBw

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hi TMO)

[Master] but Kel dove in the oppostite side of the boat to save Jenn from Scrags,

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 5'04".

[Master] that catches you up

[JohnA] (Hey TMO, Welcome to the party pal)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (on the water. on top)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel is NOT in Jenn's Friend Zone, btw

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (LOL)

[JohnA] mouths move to scrag 5 (7d4) [7d4=1,1,1,4,1,4,3] 15

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Scrag #6

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QCCz4mtd0E

[Master] Scrag #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-15) - Massively Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes to that song)

[Master] Scrag #6 targets Neith of Inholt. Distance: 1'06"

[Master] Scrag #6: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 11. MISSES Neith of Inholt (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Scrag #6: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 8. HITS Neith of Inholt (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Scrag #6: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=20] -6. HITS Neith of Inholt (AC FINAL: 10)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Scrag #6: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=20] -6. HITS Neith of Inholt (AC FINAL: 10)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Scrag #6: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=18] -4. HITS Neith of Inholt (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Scrag #6: Damage v SM: Bite: ((3d4)+1) [3d4=3,2,4] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Neith of Inholt

[Master] Scrag #6: Damage v SM: Bite: ((3d4)+1) [3d4=4,4,1] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Neith of Inholt

[Master] Scrag #6: Damage v SM: Bite: ((3d4)+1) [3d4=1,4,2] 8 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Neith of Inholt

[Master] Scrag #6: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=3] 4 added to: Neith of Inholt

[Master] Scrag #6 moved 1'01".

[JohnA] (even blind?)

[Master] Neith of Inholt moved 8'06".

[Master] Neith of Inholt targets Scrag #7. Distance: 5'11"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh F)

[Master] Neith of Inholt's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-32) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Guess they can't be blinded?)

[TMO] (scrags again? how passe. we've done those before)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] jesus

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] no biggy

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] almost dead

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We had the option to sail across the lake and encounter something new, but it was voted down)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I call a check for not falling off bob

[JohnA] (he failed his savem at least we cantrack him with the light)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] you gavbe the others a strentgth check

[Master] Neith of Inholt's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (4) - Massively Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (like an abyss leading to the underdark kind of new)

[Master] Thank you Carissa one of those is a miss because of the blindness

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] so do i get the strentgh check?...

[Master] and yes to John

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] :P

[Master] and on Neith's turn yes

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Okay, then for now she is in Limbo? Liek Schrodingers Boat? NOt in the water, but not on deck?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Cook

[Master] grins

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Cool

[Master] it is Hugh's turn now

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 4'01".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] one sec

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Okay bob, what do I need to roll to get shi on deck and out of danger?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She backed away and parried)

[Master] you need to grab her first she went the opposite way of the boat

[Indigo (Lisa)] (kill the scrag?)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) GRRRRRR

[JohnA] (kill the rabit kill the rabbit)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Unless you can grab, and drag in one round?)

[Master] two scrags near them

[Indigo (Lisa)] (then she will be out of danger)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But #3 is a threat to Shi and Kenna)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 3'05".

[Master] and another near Neith that Hugh can see

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (#7 maybe hopefully will attack Hoffman)

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray targets Scrag #3. Distance: 1'03"

[Master] save Shi and Kenna? or save Neith?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You got time. If you save Shi and Kenna, they can cast next round)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Oh jeeze bob how about all three?

[Master] not in one round

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[JohnA] (save the cheerleader, save the world) (it's a list)

[Master] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=7] 7 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Scrag #3 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=13] 1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Scrag #3 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+2) [1d8=8] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Scrag #3

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nice)

[Master] Scrag #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-10) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh jeez!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (finally!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=selBZ4ELNaw)

[JohnA] (come on Kenna , kill it)

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot no longer targets Scrag #3.

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets Scrag #3. Distance: 1'00"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Kill it! Kill it with fire! Preferrably!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Attack: Mallet: (18-(d20{+0-4})) [1d20=11] -1. HITS Scrag #3 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Damage v L: Sling: (1d1-1) [1d1=1] 0

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weHNnsMY82A

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Damage v L: Mallet: (2d6) [2d6=2,6] 8 added to: Scrag #3

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] whoops clicked the wrong button first

[Master] Scrag #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -7 (-8) - Dying

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Woo!)

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Scrag #5

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Worried a second there)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha these are ugly rabbits, if so)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (love the mallet)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I can see why)

[Master] Scrag #5 moved 6'00".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 4'03".

[Master] dragging Jenn deeper and farther

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Snezana

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and Indigo too? he was holding on to her)

[Master] he can go or let go

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Wrestling over Jenn. She must love it)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (holding action)

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Indigo (Lisa)] (at least should be able to make a STR check on that)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (snee just isn't very useful outside a city)

[Master] to tug of war over Jenn?

[Master] I will allow that

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha)

[Master] Scrag #5: STR check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] Indigo can make his str check

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: STR check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Master] ok

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sigh me and my brigh ideas)

[Master] soft smile was a good idea just did not work out

[Master] now Jenn is separated from Indigo

[Master] Round 5 she drowns

[JohnA] (mouths will follow)

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] follow what?

[JohnA] Brother Fotopoulos moved 25'10".

[Master] they are underwater now

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4V3Mo61fJM)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (bran has always had trouble getting jaws to chase)

[JohnA] many jaws is on that Scrag, should auto attack)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[JohnA] brither getting better view

[Master] that scrag is not visible

[JohnA] (brother)

[TMO] (Jenn is drowning?)

[Master] they are under water

[Master] yes to TMO

[mharm-15549] All targets for Neith of Inholt removed.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (New round. Shouldn't Ilero/Shur init?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: STR check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (They are on deck...right? Or behind round?)

[JohnA] she does not need to see them, there is a durration not controlled by caster

[Master] yes to Carissa

[Master] they were one round behind last round this round

[TMO] (oh, thought the fight was almost over)

[JohnA] (wait am I fighting over saving Jenn?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so did I)

[Master] but you need to see them to target and move them

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No no. Need #7 dead please before it kills Kenna or Shi)

[TMO] [Marisu]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=5] 14

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=8] 16

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] two scrags on the surface

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And Neith is another close death. And Jenn is now drowning)

[Master] one underwater with Jenn

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I mean, you're not wrong, but Neith is almost dead

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] However, She did just make a successful stg check

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] for "NOT" falling into the water

[TMO] (is neith drowning, or just badly wounded?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] both

[Master] no not for not falling into the water but for trying to break away from the one dragging her under

[Indigo (Lisa)] (she can't swim - will drown)

[Master] and

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Badly wounded. Scrag didn't pull her over, right?)

[Master] Scrag #6: STR check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] and yes

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] okay, just badly wounded then

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] she retreats

[Master] Neigth breaks free of her Scragg

[Master] that is her action for the round

[Master] now just on the surface

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] wiat wait wait

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] one sec

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] bob, did you not give shi an option to use stg to stay on the boat?

[Master] nope

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] STR

[Master] str to break free of the scrag

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Attack: Long Sword:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] and not fall off the boat

[Master] Neith was already in teh water

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] but okay

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] yes

[Master] so her check was to break free of the scragg trying to drag her under water

[Master] which she did

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] but you didn't give her the optino to not fall off the boat with the STR check

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I thought you gave that to SHI

[Master] ahhh

[Master] hmm

[Master] yes I did

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] That's why I asked earleir

[Master] ok so anotehr STR check for Neith then

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: STR check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] wow

[Master] Scrag #6: STR check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[TMO] strong cleric

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol nice)

[Master] and the Scrag wins

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Aww)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] hmm

[Master] have to roll high but under

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'll accept it

[Master] opposed str checks

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] but begrudingly

[Master] so yes in the water

[TMO] (yah, that's a weird way to calculate it, but it does work)

[Master] BUT her other check means she broke free after in the water

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] okay

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] well i guess that was her round

[Master] and yes

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Like that matter with 3 HP bob :) )

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) goes after Jenn and tries to pull her up again

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 3'09".

[Master] Con check for Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: CON check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[JohnA] (thought it would be easier to kill it then save jen)

[Master] so yes he gets a good gulp of air

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=1] 12. MISSES Aunt Jennevive (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] and can dive under

[Master] he can last until round 7 before he needs to survace

[Master] suface

[Indigo (Lisa)] (does he get his 3 hits? :) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (surface or survive? :P)

[Master] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=17] -4. HITS Aunt Jennevive (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] and a str check to yank her away

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: STR check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] next round would pull her to the surface

[Master] Scrag #5: STR check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] so no

[Indigo (Lisa)] (jenn can't make it past round 5 - he better hurry)

[Master] one more attack though

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] these scargs seem pretty damn strong for some reason

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=8] 5. HITS Aunt Jennevive (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[JohnA] (indigo roller higher)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: STR check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] (most times you damage them and they run away but this time you are in the water with them)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (screw me!)

[Master] Scrag #5: STR check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yay?)

[Master] Indigo RIPS Jenn away from the scrag

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Awesome!)

[Master] they are both under water still

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (yay)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (not-yay)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

[Master] Jenn needs to be on the surface at the end of round 5 or dies

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No pressure)

[Master] Indigo needs to be at the surface by the end of round 7 or he dies

[JohnA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 11'11".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Kel

[Kel (MarioCS)] ok, is there rope on deck, to throw to nieth and or Shi?

[Master] Neith Shi and Kenna and Hoffman and Hugh are all still in teh water with Scrags too

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi is walking on water, but if you kill #7 more people have chance to help)

[Master] and no visible rops

[Master] ropes

[Kel (MarioCS)] how bout an oar?

[Master] yes to oars where you see them

[Kel (MarioCS)] i cannot reach #7 with a sword from the deck

[Kel (MarioCS)] and to switch to bow wold take all round?

[Master] you can drop the sword on the deck and pull the bow

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I would rather you not accidentally shoot us...

[Kel (MarioCS)] and still get two shots?

[Master] in one round

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh right forgot weapon switch rules)

[Master] yes

[Master] or put the sword away properly and then not get any shots but get the bow out

[TMO] (throw the bow! throwing your weapon always works!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Teb won't mind you tossing him around)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ok, Hoff can prolly take out 7, he has lowwer HP

[JohnA] (who is more important Teb or Shi?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] #6 is full health

[Kel (MarioCS)] i drop Teb

[JohnA] (we know Jenn is #1)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (#7 goes before Hoff)

[Kel (MarioCS)] "yes Shi, I dropped TEB for you!!'

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Tebhoundrin (Lisa)] Ouch!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Yeah but you still left to help Jenn...

[MarioCS] Kel targets Scrag #7. Distance: 20'02"

[Master] lol

[Master] lol

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Short Bow for Elves:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Attack: Called Shot, Bow, at -4:: is now ARMED.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Called Shot, Bow, at -4: ((15-(d20+3))+4) [1d20=14] 2 [MODIFIED (+4)]. HITS Scrag #7 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (More happened on that watch than he told her, didn't it?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Called Shot, Bow, at -4: ((1d1-1)+6) [1d1=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Scrag #7

[Kel (MarioCS)] sorry wrong

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Arrow; Sheaf ( w STR Bonus): ((1d8)+6) [1d8=3] 9 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Scrag #7

[Kel (MarioCS)] dead?

[Master] HAH

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (15 left I think)

[Master] Scrag #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-9) - Massively Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (preshot)

[JohnA] (Hit it again)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Called Shot, Bow, at -4: ((15-(d20+3))+4) [1d20=2] 14 [MODIFIED (+4)]. MISSES Scrag #7 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No not like that)

[Kel (MarioCS)] bye Shi, just know I loved you !!!

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Aunt Jennevive

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sighs

[Master] lol

[Kel (MarioCS)] (rofl)

[JohnA] (tragic love story)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Hey Jenn, lets do watch together tonight!

[Master] Aunt Jennevive: CON check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: [Marisu]]

[JohnA] you did not need to make a called shot for Hoffman

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Competition for Shakespeare)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Psst Jenn can't hear you underwater)

[TMO] where is she?

[TMO] (marisu)

[Kel (MarioCS)] by the Hold Door

[TMO] found her. she was off my screen

[Master] [Marisu]] moved 8'07".

[JohnA] (hold de door)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] HODOR

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

[TMO] can cantrip proficiency conjure rope?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (small rope - not 50 feet or anything)

[Master] yes

[TMO] long enough to toss to neith and/or indigo from the boat?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you can cantrip a large rope?)

[Master] no

[Kel (MarioCS)] bootlace?

[TMO] just a short length then. drat

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (srsly?! we could have cantripped a bunch of pieces of rope)

[Master] yes to small rope no to enough to Indigo

[TMO] but to neith?

[Master] no

[Master] about 1 foot

[TMO] k. let me look at my equipment real quick

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (gosh you cannot even tie 1 foot pieces together to get any useful length)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (If they surface, Shi/Kenna can cast water walk on Jenn)

[Master] She is on the other side of the Knarr you cannot see Jenn

[Master] not to mention moving forward by inertia

[TMO] [Marisu]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well yes they'd have to get there first....)

[Master] and the knarr leaving people behind

[TMO] she's looking for a rope or something she can use

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....shhh with the details!)

[Master] there are no long ropes visible on deck

[JohnA] Hoffman see arrow wiz by and knows Kel's got this

[Master] that are free to use

[TMO] I don't care if they're free. she has a sword. ;)

[Master] well the ones with the sails are there

[JohnA] (pay any price)

[JohnA] (but you see Hoffman Flying)

[TMO] can an oar be unshipped?

[Master] yes

[TMO] k, she will do that first. unship the oar closest to Neith and try to reach it out to her.

[TMO] [Marisu]] moved 19'11".

[TMO] any rolls needed?

[Master] there you go

[TMO] thanks. she'll try to brace herself against the railing to add leverage. she's not very strong though, so she probably can't pull Neith in, just give her something to hang onto

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Scrag #7

[Master] Scrag #7 targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 4'09"

[Master] Scrag #7: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 10. MISSES Shi'Nynze (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Scrag #7: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 14. MISSES Shi'Nynze (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Scrag #7: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=19] -5. HITS Shi'Nynze (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Scrag #7: Damage v SM: Bite: ((3d4)+1) [3d4=1,2,3] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Shi'Nynze

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (With parry?)

[Master] Scrag #7 moved 4'02".

[Master] Scrag #7 targets Kenna Westfoot. Distance: 1'06"

[JohnA] Hoffman is feeling really under appreciated

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (aw man)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yeah wish he was better appreciated...)

[Master] make an attack roll for Shi with a melee weapon

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Attack: Long Sword for Elves: ((18-(d20+0))-1+2) [1d20=3] 16 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Scrag #7 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] and so that is a no

[Kel (MarioCS)] (flanking is wrong by 4)

[Master] nods

[Kel (MarioCS)] a 3 is prolly a miss regardless

[Master] actually

[Master] need to hit a 4

[Master] so a 3 is just enough to parry that attack

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So not disabled?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Kill him with fire, Hoffman!)

[Master] wait

[Master] double checking sorry

[Master] thougth that was an AC 3

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Please stop getting my hopes up))

[Master] sorry

[JohnA] (but what about Neigh, you got kell and Hugh?)

[Master] that was a miss by Shi on the parry

[JohnA] (and kenna)

[Master] Shi'Nynze's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-7) - Dying

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi is now disabled, it sounds like. So not sure what that means for water walk)

[Master] So Shi falls over

[Master] and SPLASH

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) screams

[JohnA] or not

[Master] into the water

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Scrag #7

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Master] Hoffman is up

[Master] and sees Shi fall

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this is insane)

[JohnA] does scrag have a hold of her?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Putting it nicely)

[Master] no did not try to grab her just slashed

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Might be cursing over here)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Kenna could maybe kill scrag with her mallet still)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Sure i'll be joinng you momentatilry)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (It's low health. And Hugh can grab Neith, maybe or she can grab oar maybe)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi! Get her Hoff! I got it with my next shot!

[JohnA] so flying by grab and keep flying, three chances to hit her?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (will do level best, but the turn is so late)

[Master] yes to John

[JohnA] [Hoffman]] no longer targets Scrag #7.

[Master] OR

[JohnA] [Hoffman]] targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 6'08"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That scrag went. Kenna has a chance. As does Shur and Ilero now)

[Master] charge with the flying

[Master] and get a plus four but only one attack

[JohnA] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: (13-(d20+1)) [1d20=9] 3. HITS Shi'Nynze (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[JohnA] [Hoffman]] moved 8'08".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (kenna's chance is not until late 19)

[JohnA] [Hoffman]] moved 15'09".

[JohnA] Shi'Nynze moved 4'02".

[JohnA] [Hoffman]] moved 20'04".

[JohnA] Shi'Nynze moved 10'07".

[JohnA] [Hoffman]] moved 22'11".

[JohnA] and up

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (True. By that point she can hopefully help Neith :) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Thanks Hoff!)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Kel (MarioCS)] Holy cow! Kenna is in the water, too?!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She's water walking)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (but on the opposite side of the boat from neith)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how much time left on that spell?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Looks same to me?)

[Master] so far you have managed to kill 2 of the 5 scaggs

[JohnA] (fly? turns)

[TMO] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is now ARMED.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh i thought she was over by Jenn. my error)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (7 rounds water walking, I think)

[TMO] Attack: Short Sword:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] [Shurkural]] moved 30'02".

[Master] and Jenn and Neith and Shi and Kenna and Hugh and Hoffman and Indigo are all in the water with them

[TMO] Cannonball!!!

[JohnA] (we are no loner in the watter)

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Scrag #6. Distance: 1'03"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So with Shi with Hoff, Neith and Jenn are most at risk now)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (come on in, the water's fine)

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Sword: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 0. HITS Scrag #6 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 1. HITS Scrag #6 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Jenn needs to get above water now and Neith needs to not die)

[TMO] (large or medium?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (L)

[Master] l

[Indigo (Lisa)] (L)

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Damage v L: Short Sword: (1d8) [1d8=2] 2 added to: Scrag #6

[TMO] [Shurkural]]: Damage v L: Dagger/Dirk: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Scrag #6

[Master] did she really jump off the ship onto him?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (shi just needs to be put on deck and have someone bind her wounds)

[TMO] (distracts it from Neith, and Shur can swim)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She's been around Ilero too much)

[Master] OK so that is a +4 to each attack

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (True. Shi on deck then Hoffman go save Jenn? You said fly works underwater :) )

[Master] Scrag #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (-20) - Moderately Wounded

[TMO] (+4 penalty to hit, or +4 damage?)

[Master] plus to damage if you hit

[TMO] (cool)

[JohnA] (need not want to shake shi that much doing a 360)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] brb need water

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Jenn will be dead by the time anyone else can get to her unless they do something this round)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Well, I would...

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] but uh...

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] yeah

[Indigo (Lisa)] (think it is all on Indigo at this point)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (meanwhile snee flaps about uselessly)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nooo not Jenn. She's entertaining. Go Indigo! Go!)

[JohnA] I thought indio had it)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (for all we know, she's making out w the scrag right now underwater)

[JohnA] (jelly much)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (scrag is still alive and close by - he may fight for her again - Indigo needs to get her air before round 5 is over)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I believe in you!)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Just going to cheer you on since I can't do much else...)

[TMO] is scrag 5 under water?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (all 3 of us are I believe)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Think so, but it's also lit up, right?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no 6 got lantern eyes)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Dang)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Does Snee have chant? Might help)

[JohnA] (#5 has Hungry eyes)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (nice!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo has an AC3 bonus if he can push Jenn in front of him and move away so scrag has to hit Indigo I think we will be ok)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (lookimg)

[Master] b

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Since chant is radius, might help. Bless you'd have to target...)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (she does, in fact. i thought she didnt, but her initiative is last)

[JohnA] [Hoffman]] moved 0'11".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes but can maybe help Indigo next round)

[TMO] bob, is scrag 5 under water? Can Ilero strike it with the Hand?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And everyone else)

[JohnA] (sorry I thought battle field was bigger)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (better than flapping uselessly)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] yes to #5 being under water

[TMO] oh, can the Hand be used to pull Jenn up?

[Master] yes to Nunmber 6 being blinded

[TMO] I know it can't make someone fly

[Master] no to using the hand underwater from the deck of the knarr

[TMO] but might pull to the surface

[TMO] drat

[Master] if you are both under water maybe

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Just make large sweeping motions like your siening!)

[Master] but cannot see her down there to target

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] *you're

[TMO] then he'll follow Marisu's example and extend an oar, hoping it will help

[TMO] [Ilero]] moved 20'05".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Attack: Long Sword for Elves:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[JohnA] I am guessing Miranda can not see #6, even with the light to target mannyjaws?

[Master] correct

[Indigo (Lisa)] (just don't hit us in the head with the oar and knock us out please)

[JohnA] and #7?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (who will bind Shi when she lands? how much time do we have for that?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we can't see it from under water can we?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shhh don't give BOB ideas)

[TMO] (details details)

[Master] correct on 7 too she is not close enough to the railing

[JohnA] (Brother foto is holding casting)

[Master] no to Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we can

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we can't rise and hit an oar and sink again)

[JohnA] so miranda is holding, waiting to see who or what comes up letting the jaws strike)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Scrag #6

[Master] Scrag #6 targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 1'03"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You got something on your back there...)

[Master] Scrag #6: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 0. HITS [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Scrag #6: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -3. HITS [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Scrag #6: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=9] 5. MISSES [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Scrag #6: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=4] 5 added to: [Shurkural]]

[Master] Scrag #6: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2 added to: [Shurkural]]

[Master] [Shurkural]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 45 (-7) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Master] both of those hit with the minus 4

[Master] for being blind

[Master] Hugh has an oar there in front of him

[Master] and Kenna fighting a scrag

[Master] on the other side of him

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] thinking

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 4'03".

[Master] does anyone else watch the Librarians?

[mharm-15549] Hugh D'Ambray targets Scrag #7. Distance: 0'09"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=7] 7 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Scrag #7 (AC FINAL: 6).

JohnA raises hand

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=20] -6 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Scrag #7 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes - was very good last week)

TMO raises hand

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not yet...)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Long Sword: ((14-(d20+0))+2-2) [1d20=3] 11 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Scrag #7 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] with the D&D game

[TMO] we're way behind though

[Indigo (Lisa)] (black dragons do not shoot acid)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v L: Long Sword: ((1d12)+2) [1d12=7] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Scrag #7

[Master] grins

[TMO] only seen first two of this season

[Master] yeap

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] Scrag #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-9) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Nice Maichael!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Michael! - too happy to spell)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Fingers crossed for Nieths survival

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] And Shis

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Thanks Hugh!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (now you can go get neith and kenna can get back on board - we're doing a little bit better all the time)

[Snezana (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Water Walk: I can allow (6-5) 1 other creatures as well as myself to be able to walk on water for (6+1) 7 turns.

[Snezana (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 11'11".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Don't jinx anything)

[Snezana (Spring)] here neith

[Snezana (Spring)] walk on water

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Scrag #5

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Bob?

[Master] Yes?

[Master] and Spring check that spell, is it a Touch spell?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] No that was a question. Is Neith wlaking?

[Master] can cast it on Snee but not on Neith

[Master] if it is a touch spell

[Snezana (Spring)] (yup that's why i went over there)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] K, so she's in the water

[Snezana (Spring)] (how can i cast on snee, she's back on the boart)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (It was Kenna who cast, right?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] ???

[Snezana (Spring)] oh shoot stupid ballons

[Master] smile

[Spring] (snee doesn't have water walk)

[Spring] (i cast out of Kenna's dice panel)

[Master] so where is Kenna?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (It was Kenna's turn)

[Master] gotcha

[Spring] (she water walked to neith and touched her)

[Master] and yes then

[Master] Neith is able to water walk

[Indigo (Lisa)] (was confusing said both names)

[Master] all works well

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] So, out of the water

[Master] no

[Master] walking ON water

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) rolls eyes

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] so?

[Spring] i'm too clumsy to use klooge with just one character

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] in or out

[Spring] with two is just impossible for me

[JohnA] Brother Fotopoulos no longer targets Scrag #6.

[Master] On the water, able to walk, not out of danger, not in the Knarr yet

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And a small creen, right? :) )

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] If Neith moves, does the creature get a parting shot?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] If she runs

[Master] yes

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lovely

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Parry and walk towards Kenna?)

[TMO] (smack it in the head with the oar.:) )

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lol

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] So...

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Scrag 5?

[Spring] (gosh my screen is so small. for me)

[Spring] (and i have to pee)

[Master] was waiting to be sure eveyrone was ready

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I am so not ready)

[Master] Scrag #5: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 8. MISSES Aunt Jennevive (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] Scrag #5: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 1. HITS Aunt Jennevive (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Scrag #5: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=12] 2. HITS Aunt Jennevive (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Scrag #5: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=4] 5 added to: Aunt Jennevive

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I have to leave in like 10 min so, trying to ge tthrough battle :)

[Master] Scrag #5: Damage v SM: Bite: ((3d4)+1) [3d4=2,2,4] 9 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Aunt Jennevive

[Indigo (Lisa)] (dammit)

[Master] Aunt Jennevive's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (-14) - Heavily Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (why doesn't he want to hit Indigo - he is bite sized)

[Master] Scrag #5: STR check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Well she aint dead yet

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ouch. Snee cast chant maybe hopefully helps)

[JohnA] (eat me)

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Snezana

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] EAT ME!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (True....takes a stake to the hear to kill her, right?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lol

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or burn her at one)

[Spring] (pray for me)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I spray

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lol

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] PRAY

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If it helps, will do!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Praying, not spraying)

[TMO] (spray and pray)

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana casts a spell against : Chant: For as long as I chant, friends in a 30' radius receive a +1 to attack, damage and save rolls while enemies receive a -1 to the same rolls.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Unless it's spraying pepper spray)

[Master] ROUND: 5

[Snezana (Spring)] (there. as the correct character, even)

[Master] OK so as of right now Shur and Hugh are swimming

[Master] Hoffman is flying with a dying Shi

[Master] Neight and Kenna are walking on water

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith is up the creek wihth only a small paddle

[Master] Indigo is under water and can hold his breath till round 7

[JohnA] you make it sound so dramatic

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (It's his talent)

[Master] and Jenn will die on her Init if she is not on the surface which she is not now

[Master] and here we go

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] (a blessing and a curse)

[JohnA] (holding casting on Shi)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] hmm

[Kel (MarioCS)] (is Scrag 5 under water still?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] decisions

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes)

[Master] yes

[Kel (MarioCS)] k tx

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And Teb is still on deck)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] ....

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] ....

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) shrugs

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Donlt leave until I'm back!"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt casts a spell against : Etherealness - Priest: I enter the border ethereal plane for (10+5) 15 rounds.

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Indigo

[Master] Nice

[Snezana (Spring)] (whoa)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That's a spell?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] yep

Indigo (Lisa) puls Jenn and himself as hard as he can to the surface and makes for the ship

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he's already holding her so he should be able to just move?)

[JohnA] (up first, than to ship)

[Master] just needs a Str check to make it to the surface with her this round

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Chant harder, Snee!)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lol

[JohnA] (bonus)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: STR check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] there you go

[Snezana (Spring)] omminaomminaommina...

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] thank god

[Master] GASP

Indigo (Lisa) can he swim now?

[Master] yes

[Master] to grab that oar

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Waiting until certain to celebrate :P)

Indigo (Lisa) pulls her in front of him to the ship

[Master] with a to hit

[Indigo (Lisa)] HELP!!

[JohnA] (for a sec Mirnda thinks it is a Scrag and consideres ....)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol well you could probably argue she is...)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=9] 4. HITS Aunt Jennevive (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] that is a hit

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can't target oar)

[Master] Indigo grabs the oar and pulls Jenn along

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 6'08".

[Master] Indigo moved 4'06".

[Master] Indigo no longer targets Scrag #5.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Phew)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

[JohnA] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 1'07".

[JohnA] helps with the oar

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Kel

[Master] ok

[Kel (MarioCS)] 5 is still under?

[JohnA] so kel can shoot

[Master] yes

[Ilero]] (TMO) grunts in appreciation of the help.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 8'00".

[MarioCS] Kel targets Scrag #6. Distance: 11'03"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Called Shot, Bow, at -4: ((15-(d20+3))+4) [1d20=15] 1 [MODIFIED (+4)]. HITS Scrag #6 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Attack: Called Shot, Bow, at -4: ((15-(d20+3))+4) [1d20=10] 6 [MODIFIED (+4)]. HITS Scrag #6 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Arrow; Sheaf ( w STR Bonus): ((1d8)+6) [1d8=5] 11 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Scrag #6

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Damage v L: Arrow; Sheaf ( w STR Bonus): ((1d8)+6) [1d8=7] 13 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Scrag #6

[Master] Scrag #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-24) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Aunt Jennevive

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] COUGH

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] GASP

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: [Marisu]]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Works for this situation, too, right?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COUHwzo3S1E)

[Marisu]] (TMO) is surprised when Neith disappears.

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]] moved 13'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 2'04".

[Snezana (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[TMO] [Marisu]] targets Scrag #6. Distance: 3'01"

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]] casts a spell against Scrag #6: Sleep: (2d4) [2d4=2,1] 3 hit dice worth of creatures fall asleep, no save.

[Marisu]] (TMO) hopes this works... (it won't)

[Snezana (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[JohnA] (wish it was based on hit pt left)

QuiFon Ruminell (Lisa)] (don't think you can move and cast - but could still be in range)

Marisu (TMO)] (30 yards - it is)

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]] moved 11'10".

[Snezana (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] and no it is not asleep

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

Marisu (TMO)] (brb - tucking kids in)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I'm gonna have to go in a few guys :( sorry

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hopefully almost done)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lets kill and be done

[JohnA] Hoffman fly shi over and sets down gently in front of Brother Foto who casts

[JohnA] [Hoffman]] moved 29'02".

[JohnA] Shi'Nynze moved 2'06".

QuiFon Ruminell (Lisa)] (when neith comes back will it be in the same spot i.e. in the water)

[JohnA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Shi'Nynze. Distance: 0'06"

[JohnA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Scrag #7. Distance: 18'01"

QuiFon Ruminell (Lisa)] (why am I chatting as Qui?)

[Master] yes to LIsa

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (No she'll walk into the hold of the ship)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That confused me for a second)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (She can pass through walls)

[JohnA] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Shi'Nynze: Cure Light Wounds: You're healed (-1d8) [1d8=4] -4 points.

[Master] or as Michael says she can walk in the Ethereal

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Thanks to walk on water that is)

[Master] and Shi is now walking wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Thanks John!)

[Master] Shi'Nynze's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (4) - Massively Wounded

[Master] Shi cannot take any more healing until tomorrow

[JohnA] ( I was ganna drop and go but thought naaaaaaa)

[Master] and this was the first encounter of the day

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can't remember - can she at least move?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can she can't cast any healing until tomorrow either?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Because she'll go to the hold and stay there)

[Master] right

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Okay so sorry guys. but we lived and I gotta go to work L:(

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I'll see you all next week!

[Master] go Michael

[JohnA] Take care

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Boo. And two weeks)

[Master] two weeks

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes she can walk down there)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] love you all!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Goodnight!)

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Jan 26 23:47:36 EST 2018

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Bye, Michael!)

[Snezana (Spring)] (bye michael!) [Master] Next week I am teaching VR / AR at FATVillage

[Master] Art and Tech summit

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no - you don't get to go until we finish this combat))

[Master] anyone can come

[Master] LOL

[Kel (MarioCS)] Um, Shur is still on the back of one of these beasts, not out of the woods yet

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] right now you need to get Shur back on the ship

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And Kenna is down there, too)

Marisu (TMO)] (back)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And Hugh is in the water)

[Kel (MarioCS)] and so is #5

[Kel (MarioCS)] somewhere

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (#5 needs an arrow to the head)

[JohnA] (I am sure Penelope is telling Hoffman where to go)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (they'll just regenerate - better just get everyone on board and move)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (True)

[Master] Penelope stood her post

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (For better or worse :))

[Kel (MarioCS)] KILL THOSE SCRAGS

[Kel (MarioCS)] YOU SCALLY WAGS!

[Master] grins

[JohnA] did 5 surface yet?

[Master] no to #5

[Kel (MarioCS)] Arrow their head

[Kel (MarioCS)] make them dead

[Master] just #6 left

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh sure. Run you cowardly #5)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Er...swim? Whichever)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[JohnA] (#6 is still on the screen)

[Master] what will Shur do?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Tucking kids in bed still, I think)

Marisu (TMO)] (Neith is safe. can she swim back to the ship?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (she is tucking imginary kids in bed)

[Master] ok so will advance

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Master] Neith of Inholt moved 13'05".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 19'10".

[JohnA] (far as you know)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: [Ilero]]

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) grunts in pain and goes below deck

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 62'11".

[JohnA] (She is gone)

Marisu (TMO)] (hello...)

[Master] and TMO is here

[Master] so Shur gets attacks

Marisu (TMO)] (I've been here. :)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] and then Ilero

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Whoops)

[JohnA] (still holding casting)

[Master] grins

Marisu (TMO)] (Neith is safe. can she swim back to the ship?)

[Master] yes

[Kel (MarioCS)] she is Ethereal

[Master] Neith can

[Master] not Shur

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She's ghostly and can phase to ship)

[Master] Shur is fighting right now

Shurkural (TMO)] (Shur is who I was asking about)

[Master] Shur is still in the water fighting for her life

[Master] only one in the water at this point

Shurkural (TMO)] (was wondering if she could disengage and go back to the ship now that Neith is rescued. :) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hopefully Hoffman can go pluck her to the ship next round?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (but I guess it's fight)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Kenna is still in the water, too)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And low health - might target her)

[Master] can disengage but not get on the ship same round

[JohnA] (on the water)

Shurkural (TMO)] Shur will disengage from the scrag.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (*on water, yes sorry)

[Master] Too bad there are not challenging simple encounters for you guys

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 3'02".

[JohnA] (and he has to wait until 15 again to move)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Kind of wonder now what lake encounters would be like...)

[JohnA] (just one big SOB, much easier)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hahaha)

Shurkural (TMO)] (higher level groups are harder to create encounters for)

[Master] last time they got caught in a storm that blew them three days out of their path

[JohnA] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gp73EZdObM

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ilero's turn?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And storm doesn't sound bad...)

[Master] Miranda now

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Er, unless it capsized)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You skipped Ilero when you thought TMO was gone :) )

[JohnA] she is holding casting, letting get caught up with Shur

[JohnA] abd Ilero

[Master] and Ilero

[Master] yes

[Master] thank you Carissa

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ( :) )

[Ilero]] (TMO) helps pull Indigo and Jenn to the side of the ship.

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Scrag #6

[Master] Scrag #6: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 11. MISSES [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Scrag #6: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 0. HITS [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Scrag #6: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=19] -5. HITS [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Scrag #6: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2 added to: [Shurkural]]

[Master] Scrag #6: Damage v SM: Bite: ((3d4)+1) [3d4=3,2,1] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: [Shurkural]]

[Master] [Shurkural]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (-9) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

Ilero (TMO)] (so much for disengaging)

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

Ilero (TMO)] (worth a shot)

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets Scrag #6. Distance: 1'06"

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 9'02".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive no longer targets Scrag #5.

[Master] Indigo moved 9'01".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Attack: Mallet: (18-(d20{+0-4})) [1d20=11] -1. HITS Scrag #6 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Damage v L: Mallet: (2d6) [2d6=6,5] 11 added to: Scrag #6

[JohnA] "when you have the chnace to kill someone, you take it"

[Master] Scrag #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-11) - Dying

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Like that lol)

[JohnA] Nice Kenna for the win

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL)

[Kel (MarioCS)] that mallet is dynomite!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (love the mallet)

Kel (MarioCS) RUNS to get Teb

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 14'10".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Whew, I almost lost you

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (can i tow somebody in the water if i'm walking on it?)

[JohnA] Hoffman flys over to help Shur up?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (or that)

[Kel (MarioCS)] and by that i mean not really, but i felt naked without you, Teb

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 18'11".

Kel (MarioCS) goes down to check on Shi

[JohnA] (so I guess Shi is thord)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (she'll get the picture eventually

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 12'02".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha looks like it. No more poor Kels now)

[Lisa] Indigo no longer targets Aunt Jennevive.

[JohnA] (don't come between an elf and his sword

[JohnA] All targets for Brother Fotopoulos removed.

[Kel (MarioCS)] sounds like Jenn now

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Unless you're Jenn)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha)

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] Neith, you look like you could use some help

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (going to bathroom finally)

[Master] Snezana XP award: 150. Next level in 195.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 200. Next level in 43315.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 150. Next level in 18859.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 200. Next level in 2112.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 200. Next level in 1753.

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] Kel XP award: 200. Next level in 37344.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 200. Next level in 198291.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 150. Next level in 25192.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 200. Next level in 50438.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 150. Next level in 6426.

[Master] Aunt Jennevive XP award: 200. Next level in 0.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 200. Next level in 9264.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 200. Next level in 90677.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 100. Next level in 6388.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 150. Next level in 8658.

Kel (MarioCS) despair " Shi! are you ok? look at you Shi..."

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] (I didn't know that scrag was that close to death, or shur would have attacked again)

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnA)] [Shurkural]] moved 10'06".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I'm fine. I'm just going to sleep...

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) rolls over

Kel (MarioCS) looks at Miranda " should she sleep? is that safe?"

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) goes rest with the wolves

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 150. Next level in 8508.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 150. Next level in 25042.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 200. Next level in 50238.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 200. Next level in 90477.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 200. Next level in 9064.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 100. Next level in 6288.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 150. Next level in 1603.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 200. Next level in 198091.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 150. Next level in 6276.

[Master] Snezana XP award: 200. Level-up!

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 200. Next level in 267058.

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] Best you can do for her, Just watch her

[Kel (MarioCS)] Does Kel get a second xp award?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Oh I will

Indigo (Lisa) goes and gets Jennevive a blanket and puts it around her

Kel (MarioCS) settles in w the wolves to keep watch

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sorry that took so long

[Master] Kel XP award: 200. Next level in 37144.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (tx!)

[Master] no clue why it missed him that time

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnA] [Hoffman]] no longer targets Shi'Nynze.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (hmm, i bet. Just cuz i shhot down Jenn's advances...)

[Master] lol

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Is Jennevive's icon a horse?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] hehehe

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] Brother Foto will cast 1 Orison on Neith to give her 8

Miranda Paige (JohnA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified:

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (LOL)

[Master] Neith of Inholt's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (3) - Heavily Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not it's a lady, but it tricks me sometimes, too)

Miranda Paige (JohnA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1st Level -- Current: 2 (3).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Bad backlighting)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (kel has 1 nwp and 1 wp, looks like swimming will definitely be one of those)

[JohnA] Miradna can teach you quick

[JohnA] but it is already tomororw and I have not said good night

[JohnA] maybe good morning

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[JohnA] but always ttfn

[Spring] 18 to Neith

[Carissa] (Good...morning, John!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] g nite JOhn

[Master] Neith of Inholt's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (18) - Lightly Wounded

[JohnA] what about you Kenna

[JohnA] do not roll again

[JohnA] until two weeks

Ilero (TMO)] (y'all had it pretty much under control by the time I arrived)

[Carissa] Pretty sure Shur saved Neith, though, with that attack.

[JohnA] you still found a way to do something crazy

JohnA has left the game on Sat Jan 27 00:10:18 EST 2018

[Lisa] We should probably talk about non-swimmer combat next time

[TMO] Nonsense. She could swim. :)

[Spring] Snezana casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Spring] Snezana casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[TMO] Now, if *Ilero* had done it...

[Spring] 18 for kenna

[Lisa] no one that can't swim can leave the center of the ship

[Carissa] Yeah...next scrag sighting Shi will run away from the edge...like she should have

[Master] Kenna Westfoot's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (18) - Unharmed

[Carissa] Or cast water walk if she stays

[Master] do remember this was the first enounter of the day

[Carissa] Forgot about the whole pulling them over thing...

[Lisa] I know

[Carissa] Shh don't remind us

[Master] you have the rest of the day and a full night ahead

[Lisa] but mostly only the priests are hurt

[Lisa] lol

[Spring] Snezana casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Spring] Snezana casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Carissa] Of course :)

[MarioCS] how far is the closest Halfling village inland in the Gld HIlls?

[Spring] 16 for Shur, 3 for neith

[Spring] er, 2 for neith

[Master] Neith of Inholt: No adjustments made.

[Carissa] Don't forget Jenn is -28

[Master] [Shurkural]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 52 (16) - Unharmed

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Carissa] Or 14/42 if you prefer

[TMO] (yah, put Shur's toward Jenn if possible)

[Master] Neith of Inholt's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Lisa] neith should have a couple spells left for Jenn next session if she will be willing

[Spring] so it's just Shi, who has to wait, and a little bit fo rneith, yes?

[Carissa] Jenn

[Spring] oh Jenn, why can i not see her?

[Carissa] Dunno

[Lisa] kept picturing having to deliver jenn's dead body to branwyn in rivers bend

[MarioCS] she's under...

[Lisa] (look for the horse head?)

[Carissa] Well to be fair, maybe Red would finally play with the "right" body?

[Spring] (oh wow that is a lot of damage

[Spring] (how much healing can she take?)

[Carissa] 28 worth

[Lisa] neith can cast next time

[Master] lots

[Spring] (ok so not as bad off as Shi

[Carissa] And Shi needs to remember to get goodberries again

[Carissa] Techically they're both -28, but Jenn has more HP :)

[TMO] (oh, Jenn is down 28. I was thinking she was -28)

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Lisa] shi can't take any until all the priests have slept

[Spring] 18 for Jenn

[Carissa] Yup. So she's useless for future encoutners of the day.

[Master] Aunt Jennevive's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (18) - Lightly Wounded

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] so on line Lisa and I will continue with our story

[Master] and in two week we will pick back up on the ship

Carissa thumbs up

[Lisa] have great weeks all!

[MarioCS] bye all!!

[Lisa] Goodnight! :)

[Carissa] Night all!

[Spring] bye bye! well done!

[Master] and TMO did the last chat log look like you wanted?

[Spring] thank you for not dying!

Lisa has left the game on Sat Jan 27 00:18:18 EST 2018

[Carissa] Ditto to that. Glad all survived!

[Carissa] Please let's not do this again soon.

Spring has left the game on Sat Jan 27 00:18:34 EST 2018

Carissa has left the game on Sat Jan 27 00:18:38 EST 2018

[TMO] still using JAN instead of 01. it would sort by month name instead of month order.

[Master] ok

[Master] will do that tonight

[TMO] but if that's what you're more comfortable with, it's a more minor issue

[Master] just habits

[TMO] understood

[Master] see you both online

[TMO] yessir

[TMO] see you in two weeks

[TMO] g'night

TMO has left the game on Sat Jan 27 00:19:55 EST 2018

MarioCS has left the game on Sat Jan 27 00:20:03 EST 2018


XP awarded