View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20180914

Chat Log - 2018 09 14 - Bebbux- (Formatted)

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Wed Sep 12 18:47:20 EDT 2018 ====

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Sep 14 18:00:00 EDT 2018 ====

[Master] Getting everything ready

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Sep 14 19:00:41 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

Lisa has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Hello

[Master] Michael and Mario will both be about an hour or two late

[Master] 8 to 9

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Sep 14 19:01:51 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

Carissa has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Lisa] Hello!

[Master] Hello Hello

[Carissa] Hi Lisa!

[Carissa] Bob, we need ot talk.

[Master] talk to me

[Carissa] Faerie Queen Rhiannon? Really? Not only is she the darkness, but she's another Fleetwood Mac reference. Look, I love Fleetwood Mac as much as the last person. They were one of my favorite bands as a child, but I worry about your addiction to these references. It's ow many in so many weeks now? Take it from the girl who used to listen to Don't Stop non-stop for hours: you might have a problem. We're all here for you, but we are worried.

[Master] LOL

[Carissa] ;)

[Master] Stick with the classics,

[Carissa] Also it's been stuck in my head all day.

[Carissa] Not sure I appreciate it after three hours of it.

[Master] glad to accompany you all day long

[Master] :)

[Carissa] Ha! :P

[Master] So Lisa you saw the postings as well?

[Lisa] no

[Carissa] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Swanmay

[Master] We will run out of references eventually

[Carissa] And: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_aYibUx1B8

[Carissa] Eventually, and quickly at this rate. Waiting to fight something with Tusks now.

[Carissa] Or figure out whose lying. Sweet little lies.

[Master] I think that is a given

[Carissa] Haha true

Lisa has left the game on Fri Sep 14 19:07:58 EDT 2018

[Master] I am guessing that was a mistake

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Sep 14 19:08:25 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

Lisa has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Carissa] Like a boomarang.

[Master] I will say that it was only a one off comment about the breaking the chain

[Master] that we just all ran with that started it

[Master] then I was like, hmmmm I can make an adveture about that one, OH I have an idea for that one

[Carissa] And for some reason I am not surprised. I mean they ARE an awesome band to be fair.

[Lisa] I did read that page but kind of just skimmed the swanmay one

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkZLL2mK1oQ

[Master] for alternative dreams

[Carissa] And it had me relistening to the album and their hits recently again.

[Lisa] Indigo has no clue about swanmays so the less I know the better

[Carissa] Well it did give a potential clue as to why there aren't track. If someone took Seewick's cloak and is using it...

[Carissa] Also waiting for the Delta Rae adventures. Don't know their songs nearly as well, though.

[Lisa] please no!

[Carissa] Haha!

[Lisa] can't stand that

[Master] can't stand Delta Rae?

[Lisa] it's awful

[Carissa] And yes to BOB, it emails me when you add people to ancestry.

[Master] grins is why I wait to add people sometimes

[Master] and sorry for that Lisa

[Carissa] :P

[Lisa] no worries I don't have to listen to her

[Master] but the two of you can take charge and decide where to go

[Carissa] Something about combat maybe in the woods?

[Lisa] john and spring are coming?

[Carissa] Oh and first to clarify: did Shi take the light Indigo handed her that I didn't notice until summary? If so, can it extend more?

[Master] head back to the gypsies or the castle or try to find a passage

[Lisa] or move forward

[Lisa] oh missed that was C

[Lisa] your last post in OOC in response to John was why I didn't want to carry her all over the place

[Master] yes

[Master] you have no clue how far, where in these caverns to look

[Carissa] Player Comm page mentioned woods.

[Master] plus Kel is out there on the path back up to the castle with a wolf

[Lisa] red herring fished out of the river

[Carissa] Yup

[Lisa] so Kel has protection - what's the problem?

[Master] chuckles

[Master] if you want to follow him

[Lisa] I'd like to take a look for the cloak or any clues

[Carissa] Same

[Lisa] Shi's obs failed so we would have to do it the old fashioned way

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri Sep 14 19:18:10 EDT 2018

JohnAA is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

JohnAA has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Carissa] Unless one of John's characters has obs...

[Lisa] unless John logs in

[Lisa] :D

[Lisa] oh they do

[Carissa] But Shi can check Seewick since Kenna's wasn't answered....maybe

[Lisa] Hi John!

[Master] Hello

[Carissa] Hi John!

[Master] and there is the full extent of yoru light for Shi

[Carissa] Yay! More black lines!

[JohnAA] Hello All

[Lisa] basically if we leave we have to cross this cavern again to get this far

[Carissa] Yup

[Carissa] One step at a time then...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 35'06".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) walks back over

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Seewick . Distance: 0'08"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze no longer targets Seewick .

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs

[JohnAA] How far away is Miranda?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Welp not much more I can do)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (everyone should be in the light circle)

[Master] and sadly the Marlins were eliminated from the playoffs yesterday

[Master] yes to John

[Master] Miranda is there in the larger cavern with the rest fo them

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 58'09".

[Master] I was putting icons for people not here in the Light circle that Neigth had cast

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sad for them, but neither of my teams are out of it yet...)

[Master] to park them there

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Er..maybe, I'm out of touch this season)

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 192'07".

[JohnAA] ooops I dropped her in the darkness

[Master] Eddie moved 240'08".

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 146'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Eoo! Both still in)

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 10'08".

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Seewick . Distance: 0'01"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (One by a thread)

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]]: Diagnostics check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]]: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] Neith of Inholt and Mercy moved 188'07".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Is she alive, Miranda?

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 4'07".

[Master (to JohnAA only)] she is not dead but she is not alive, she is not breathing, she is not undead

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) consults her DM (Doctor Measurments)

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 29'06".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Not Exactly

[Indigo (Lisa)] What does that mean?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Carful you do not slip down there Eddie

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Is she...undead?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] No, no

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Either she's dead, alive, or undead. Is there some in-between I don't know?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] She is not breathing, but , let me try something

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It's pretty black and white and, um, decaying greyish?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Herbalism check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] looking for?

[Master] looking for?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (healing centipede legs?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (poison or posion like effect)

[Master] no poison that you know of

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thougt herbalism looks for cures)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Could anti-venom potentially find something? Or is it staight no?)

[Master] skin is still pliable, body has weight, but no circulation, breathing,

[Indigo (Lisa)] Can you just heal her?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Venom Handling check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (don't think It will work, just looking)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Seewick : Cure Light Wounds: You're healed (-1d8) [1d8=6] -6 points.

[Master] Cure light does not wake her up

[Master] Venom Handling does not spot anything new

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (whould detect Magic help identify magical effect like feigh death or parlyisis)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oooh! It might find her cloak!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Er, if that's helpful and nearby)

[Master] Spring is on her way, will be here shortly

[Indigo (Lisa)] (do we have someone who could cast that?)

[Master] but do not delay for her

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against : Detect Magic - Priest: For 1 turn, I can detect magic in a 10'x30' path.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Miranda's spells are best saved for healing since Shi can't)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (kenna has it)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oops)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Notes - CHANGED.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Miranda has Detect Magic)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (All good. Shi hasn't been using or needing spells lately so she cast it :) )

Indigo (Lisa) looks up at Shi

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) looking around for...magic detected?

[Master] She has her blue glow now

[Master] no unknown magic glowing around you

[Master] just on your persons

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head at Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (she has 1 turn so she can walk around a bit?)

[Master] nods, 10 rounds

[Master] ten minutes

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) starts walking around cautiously

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 14'05".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (and seewick is not glowing)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (not even her necklace?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 26'11".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 39'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 63'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nor is her necklace apparently)

[Master] no her necklace is not glowing

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Her necklace isn't glowing. That's...not a good sign, is it.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, is she real? Can decoys be made so...lifelike?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 23'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 47'02".

[Master] nothing glowing in the garbage there

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I think we should move her, get her somewhere safer

[Indigo (Lisa)] Huh?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well, if she was dead, wouldn't her necklace still glow?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] She looks like she needs to lay down in a bed

[Indigo (Lisa)] How do you know it's a magic necklace?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs, "I like to read."

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] a magic necklace?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] is that like a magic ring?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I thought swanmays had magic necklaces and magic cloaks. I could be wrong.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) still idly walking around

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 31'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 16'02".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Your ok with this Indigo, taking her outside

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] They don't spend much time inside I would think

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's what I want to do, but it seemed like everyone else wanted to follow the torches

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] We have a great tracker and we have priorities to help friends

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] They might have been heading for an exit. Perhaps a few of us should explore a little more while you wait? They might have taken her cloak.

Indigo (Lisa) "It's okay with me"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Do you know something about the cloak or doyou think something about the cloak. Shi?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Swanmays need their cloak to transform.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi passed her WIS roll last week to know that so it works IC...somehow :P)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (The power of reading?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] But not to live?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I honestly don't know.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] So it's worth finding, right?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] We can't leave her here, Qui can you pick her up

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'll carry her!

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] She does not look like much

Indigo (Lisa) covers her back up with Neith's cloak

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I was thinking your beter at protecting, but your call

[Indigo (Lisa)] Who needs protection besides Seewick?

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets Seewick .

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Just don't drop her

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Eddie moved 4'10".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 7'08".

Indigo (Lisa) gives Miranda a nasty look

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor, see if you can sniff out a trail to follow.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She's trained to track...what do you want me to roll for that again?)

[Master] Anor moved 17'07".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or not roll. I'm okay with that, too :P)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) whistles Ithil to her side

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil moved 40'03".

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Anor casts back and forth on the stone

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] then comes back to Shi's side and sits

[Master] Anor casts back and forth on the stone

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowns and moves towards the stone

[Master] then comes back to Shi's side and sits

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) scratches head

[Master] no apparent signs of movment here

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 10'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, anything interesting about this stone, Qui? You're a dwarf.

[Master] just another cavern

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 42'02".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Why Thank you

[Master] Qui can see that it is worked stone

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lunch!)

[Master] that there is a slight slope to it

[Master] LOL

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Detect Stonework Traps, Pits, and Deadfalls check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (the floor or a specific stone?

[Master] the square pilst that surround the depression have groves cut into them near the top

[Master] Qui can tell that they would be good there to use as hoists

[Master] ropes around the tops there to lift up or down into that pit

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] We ceratinly we will to come back here

[Master] you see two of the pilsts there

[Master] you can guess there are more

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what's in the pit?)

[Master] no one has gone into the cavern yet to check

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Detect Approximate Depth Underground check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] you have gone up about 50 to 75 feet so far from the entrance of the caverns

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Detect New Tunnel or Passage Construction check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] We are still leaving right?

[Master] nothing new in dwarf terms

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Want to look into that pit first?

[Master] everything here is at least 50 years old

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Well Lord Brandarus, You want to learn how to fly?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] or we can come back

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Is it fun?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVhNCTH8pDs

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Better than swimming

[Indigo (Lisa)] You need to give him a light maybe?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) hands Tiberius the light she has

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Thanks Indigo

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (should have said there is no sensation to it)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] holding Indigo's belt buckle

[JohnAA] Seewick targets Lord Branadarus. Distance: 13'06"

Indigo (Lisa) smiles at Shi

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] You have used this on a lot of adventures I can tell

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5BJXwNeKsQ)

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Lord Branadarus. Distance: 11'09"

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Lord Branadarus: Fly: I fly for the next (1d6+6) [1d6=5] 11 turns.

Indigo (Lisa) grins "Just remember if you get into trouble we can't fly in there after you"

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 3'11".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] this does not last long, not like breathing under water

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 116'10".

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 223'08".

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 67'09".

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] WHOOOOSH

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] where are we going?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] try to be back on the ground in an hour

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 102'01".

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 125'11".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Just look in the pit so we know what we are dealing with

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 5'08".

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 14'08".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 50'07".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 7'10".

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] no longer targets Lord Branadarus.

Lord Branadarus (Master) picks up a rock

[JohnAA] Seewick no longer targets Lord Branadarus.

Lord Branadarus (Master) tosses it into the opening

Lord Branadarus (Master) flys after it to try to catch it

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 30'03".

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Sep 14 19:58:41 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

mharm-15549 has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[mharm-15549] Reinforcements, Have Arrived

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (now it's a party)

[Indigo (Lisa)] hi ,ichael!

Spring has joined the game on Fri Sep 14 19:59:21 EDT 2018

Spring is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hello

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (three is just a crowd)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] and Hi Spring

Spring has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Indigo (Lisa)] And srring!

[Spring] whew made it

[Master] So no sounds

[Spring] i didn't have sounds anyway

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Okay

[Indigo (Lisa)] cat lying between me and keyboard

[Master] someone can explain what just happened

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I turn them off anyway :)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] They startle me when you start combat

[Master] and when you want to hear sounds

[Spring] make some

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (seewick is not dead, undead or realy alive)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] So, an inanimate object?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Lorad Brand is flying over /near probably in a pit)

[Master] he disapeared into the pit and you have not heard from him

Carissa has left the game on Fri Sep 14 20:01:48 EDT 2018

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Okay.)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 18'08".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Can we see the light?)

[Master] yes

[Master] he is over 100 feet down

[Master] zig zagging back and forth

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) yells "Not that far!

[Spring] he's zig zagging?

[Spring] still airborne?

[Master] seems to be

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] FINE FINE

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] WHOOOOOOSHHH

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 33'06".

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Here I am

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] What is down there that was so much fun

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] There were lots of holes

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] like when you pound in a stake to tie a rope off

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] An old mine maybe?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] A mine or just digging to dig?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Do not post Diggy Hole

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] But beats me

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Is is mostly the same size all the way down?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Not sure seemed like it

[Master] Time of Day: 04:31 PM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 13th, 345 SKR.

Lord Branadarus (Master) CRUNCH

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] intersting but not a way put, Indigo, do you want to lead us out?

[Master] lands

[Master] Carissa is restarting, trying to get back in

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (out)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Is that what everyone wants to do?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I am sure not , but we can comprimise

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) What do you want Indigo?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't think I should be leading carrying Seewick though

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Looks around

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Anyone else?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] I am thinking maybe the gypsies might now more of how to help her than Knave and the Head Steward

[Indigo (Lisa)] (know)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (I don't know the way out myself)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Lord Brandarus, will you lead Indigo?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "I will follow as well"

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) nodding vigorously

[Master] OK so agreed to go out to the gypsies

Indigo (Lisa) picks Seewick up and pulls the cloak over her more to cover her

[Master] and TMO cannot get in

[Master] so I will close and restart

[Master] be back up in one minutes

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (stop locking the door)

Lisa has left the game on Fri Sep 14 20:11:59 EDT 2018

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Sep 14 20:12:30 EDT 2018 ====

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Sep 14 20:12:38 EDT 2018

mharm-15549 is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

mharm-15549 has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[mharm-15549] Hopefully TMO can get in

TMO has joined the game on Fri Sep 14 20:13:07 EDT 2018

TMO is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

TMO has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Master] bingo

[mharm-15549] still not sure why it does that randomly

[mharm-15549] HEY TMO!!!

[Master] I do

[mharm-15549] Well at least you know why

[Master] just no way to control it or know until it happens

[Master] there is a java error for drawn objects

JTom has joined the game on Fri Sep 14 20:13:47 EDT 2018

JTom is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

[Master] so when I drew that Pit for some reason it created a hickup

JTom has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[mharm-15549] Any idea why it was going the speed of smell last week? Hoping it doesn't do that again otherwsie I may need help moving stuff

[mharm-15549] Ah

[mharm-15549] I see :)

[mharm-15549] Better have everyone in before adding objects I guess :)

[Master] nods

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Sep 14 20:14:25 EDT 2018

Carissa is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

Carissa has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Sep 14 20:14:45 EDT 2018

Lisa is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

Spring has joined the game on Fri Sep 14 20:14:58 EDT 2018

Spring is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

[TMO] (JTom can run Shur in combat (with my guidance)

[Carissa] Woo! It worked! And TMO has snuck in. Hi TMO!

[TMO] ;)

Lisa has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Master] will do TMO

[Master] and hello JTom

[TMO] (evening all! sorry to be so late - was making dinner)

[Carissa] And yes, hellot JTom, too!

Spring has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Lisa] Hi TMO and JTom :)

[JTom] hello

[mharm-15549] No worries. I was late tonight too

[mharm-15549] Also hello JTOM

[mharm-15549] we needed reinforcement

[mharm-15549] s

[Spring] i had some trouble getting in

[Spring] couple long delays

[Master] so heading out of the caverns

[Carissa] In summary: healing didn't work on Seewick, detect no poison or magic on her, no breathing or pulse, and wolf followed tracks to a pit which Tiberius just checked

mharm-15549 Blinks in the bright of day

[Carissa] And now to the gypsies again, it looks like.

[Master] correction wolf found NO tracks on teh stone

[mharm-15549] (Well, if she was dead, then why would healing help?)

[TMO] (that's a big pit alright - what do you need us to do? Want Shur to look for tracks?)

[mharm-15549] (It's a corpse?)

[Master] but you decided to investigate the pit

[Lisa] (she's not dead)

[Carissa] Ahh my mistake, but she did find the pit :P

[Carissa] Oh and BOB has a Fleetwood Mac problem. That is all.

[mharm-15549] (So some form of stasis maybe?)

[mharm-15549] (Bob post "The Chain")

[mharm-15549] love Fleetwood Mac

[Carissa] He named a faerie queen after Rhinannon.

[mharm-15549] LOL

[Master (to GM only)] Scorpion #1 moved 43'01".

[mharm-15549] maybe a *small* problem...

[mharm-15549] :)

[Scorpion #1 (Master)] clatter

[TMO] (whoops, here we go again)

[Carissa] lol just a small one

[mharm-15549] (Should we run for it?)

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri Sep 14 20:19:14 EDT 2018

JohnAA is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

JohnAA has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Carissa] (Kill it with fireball!)

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] (did we suddenly acquire some of those?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Did someone else hear that?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi has a weak version of it)

[JohnAA] (we were just leaving anyway)

[JohnAA] (do we know where it is yet?)

[Master] CRUNCH from the far end of the large cavern

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Someone eating??)

[Master] Snail #1 moved 6'05".

[Master] know where what is?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Let's move people

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Master] Shi, Qui, Tiberius see the scorpion

[Master] it is man sized

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Shi is blind as a bat today)

[Master] hard to miss in the bright lights

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] That is one big scorpion...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yuup)

[Master] Scorpion #1 moved 4'03".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Bob, how far along were we from exiting before the Scorpian came along. Or did we all turn to leave and then it appeared?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What if that attacked Seewick? Look at the tail.

[Master] about to exit when it appeared

[JohnAA] [Miranda Paige]] targets Scorpion #1. Distance: 51'01"

[Master] perhaps from the noise of banging off of walls and all the talking?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Then we can simply scatter out of the cave. It amy not like Daylight)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Thoughts?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (let's do that)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (I don't want to get stung)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But there is a snail here, too. I feel like we're missing something if we run)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Anyone else concur?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (we can circle around and come back maybe)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (reat to cast)

[Master] Scorpion #1 moved 10'00".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Scorpion #1: Manyjaws: Range: 10ft/lvl; Duration 6 rounds; Saving Throw: 1/2 Max 10 jaws. Spell brings 1 pair of clashing jaws per level of caster floating in midair. Jaws attack 1 creature per round at movement of 15. Jaws penetrate non-magic armour & automatically hit target each round. Magic armour is less 1 pt damage per jaw. Successful saving thorw is half damage but 1 pt damage minimum per jaw. Damage: (7d4) [7d4=2,1,4,2,3,3,4] 19

[TMO] (I'm okay to fight more :) )

[Master] Scorpion #1: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Jesus, okay

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I guess I can fight with those odds

[Master] Scorpion #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (-19) - Moderately Wounded

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Indigo (Lisa)] (scorpion tail not freaking Ilero out?)

[Master] Scorpion #1: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=4] 14

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=1] 11

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=5] 3 [MODIFIED (-10)]

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Ilero cannot see it yet

[TMO] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=6] 14

[JTom] [Shurkural]]: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=9] 19

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] so far only Mirand Qui and Shi and Tiberius

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Can Neith hear a commotion and head back in?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Even though she cannot see it?)

[TMO] (no worries, we can ignore my two for now, was stepping JTom through rolling Init)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] yes to rolling Init TMO and Michael and JTom

[Master] just cannot see anything to attack yet but can be prepared

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so pretty safe to say this is not the way the torches went)

[Master] and Shur and those in the large cavern can make checks too

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Looks startled at noise coming back from deeper in the cave

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Peers into the gloom

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 3 GOING: Indigo

[TMO] (what kind of checks do you want us to roll?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Big scorpion!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (waht can you see?)

Indigo (Lisa) stays with Seewick down below

[Master] to react to noises coming from the far end of the large cavern where you are

[TMO] (oh, the crunch noise was in our cavern?)

[Master] yes

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (so frustrating, i can't zoom in, can't see anything)

[TMO] (aha, I missed that, sorry)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can't see snail only scorpion)

[Master] Spring if you hold down the Z key and draw a box on the map it will zoom to that area

[JTom] afk

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i will try it)

[JTom] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] you okay Kenna

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] ?

[TMO] (great - you put her to sleep)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Master] so is Indigo done?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (click on map 1st)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 32'00".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (nope, even after i clicked in the map, holding down the z, my mouse wont move)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] STAY BACK SCORPION

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

[Master] Is it a wheel mouse?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (trackpad)

[Master] when you click on the map you can scroll in and out with that

[Master] Ahhh

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Scorpion #1: Manyjaws: Range: 10ft/lvl; Duration 6 rounds; Saving Throw: 1/2 Max 10 jaws. Spell brings 1 pair of clashing jaws per level of caster floating in midair. Jaws attack 1 creature per round at movement of 15. Jaws penetrate non-magic armour & automatically hit target each round. Magic armour is less 1 pt damage per jaw. Successful saving thorw is half damage but 1 pt damage minimum per jaw. Damage: (7d4) [7d4=1,3,3,1,4,4,1] 17

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (there used to be a zoom control on the map but it's been gone a couple mof months now)

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Ithil

[Master] Scorpion #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-17) - Massively Wounded

[JTom] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: [Ilero]]

[TMO] (do I know if Ilero heard the noise to the south?)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (roll hear noise?)

[Master] the dark part of the large cavern to your 'west'

[Master] Spring on my mini map in the bottom left

[Master] you turn that on and off with the tilda

Ilero (TMO)] (down here?)

[Master] I have a slider on there to seem

[Master] yes to TMO

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] nope

[Ilero]] (TMO) sneaks south to see what is making the noise

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and no with all the trhrasing around i've lost the list of characters on the left

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Move silently* check:(d100) [1d100=94] 94 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 43'11".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Whew

[Master] campaign tree is a 1

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Hide in shadows* check:(d100) [1d100=94] 94 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[Master] tilda 1 2 are the most common ones to use to turn things on and off

Ilero (TMO)] (that seems a ittle repetitive)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh god now i've lolst the map

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i jusst can't even

Spring has left the game on Fri Sep 14 20:32:24 EDT 2018

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (that seems a little repetitive)

[Master] no worries Spring

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is now ARMED.

[Master] sorry

Ilero (TMO)] (you broke her! shame!)

Ilero (TMO)] (it's just one of those weeks)

[Master] and so Ilero is done?

Ilero (TMO)] (did he see or hear anything?)

[Master] no

Ilero (TMO)] ok

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Scorpion #1

[Master] Scorpion #1 moved 52'00".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] One sec trying to grab my character

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Is it possible to move my character back tot he main covern bob? I don't want to move her accross all that darness without underastanding the movement rules

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] For the empyt space at least

[Master] Neith of Inholt and Mercy moved 244'09".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Thanks bob, didn't know if you would allow that

[Master] soprry for that Micael, I thought I put here there

[Master] that was on me

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Listens intently

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Call out

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Hey! Is eveything alright?"

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Turns to ehad back

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Shi'Nynze

Ilero (TMO)] (dragon says, "I'm alright here, thanks.")

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze and Ithil moved 5'06".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (snicker)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Sorry bob, was going to move a little, but that's probably okay

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Whoops sorry not wolf)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil moved 4'08".

[Master] Neith of Inholt and Mercy moved 5'10".

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Gins

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Magical Abilities - DELETED: 1 Mage, 5, 0. DELETED: 2 Mage, 2, 0. DELETED: 3 Mage, 3, 0. Spells - CHANGED: Fly -- Level: 33 (3), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- Level: 11 (1), CHANGED: Manyjaws -- Level: 33 (3), CHANGED: Web -- Level: 22 (2),

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Where did it go, Miranda?

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Grins

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can Shi see it?)

[Master] Also to be clear for TMO Ilero is crouched down just into a pit there, those lines are showing a despression there

[Master] Shi cannot see anything

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Anor

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] MY bad

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] go back

[Master] other than the pit and that pile of stone rubble

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] sorry

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] sorry

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[JTom] [Shurkural]] moved 27'03".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (did Ty roll int?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Cat brb)

[Carissa] I am away from the keyboard.

[JTom] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] (I'm remotely guiding him. ;))

[JTom] (does sur see anything?)

[Master] just the darkness so far

[Master] that is the end where the sound came from

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Spooky)

[Master] CRUNCH

[Master] INIT: 3 GOING: Indigo

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (just another puppet)

Ilero (TMO)] (I cast magic missile at the darkness)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] The darnkess laughs at you

Indigo (Lisa) continues to wait off to the side

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] She scared it, lets go while we can

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 60'00".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

Ilero (TMO)] (you hear a grue...)

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Jusr watch your back, whoever is last

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What if it comes back?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 54'03".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Ithil

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Master] Snail #1 moved 8'01".

Ilero (TMO)] (so that's another small pit on the other side of the passage?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You have the light, Tiberius. Want to make sure it's gone?

[Master] yes

Ilero (TMO)] (how deep are the pits?)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] It left

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I am watching to be at the back

[Indigo (Lisa)] (over 100 ft)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] All right then.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (don't fall)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (They reminded me of Mine Pits because there were posts where ropes could be tied off)

[Master] the middle pit is over 100 foot deep the side pits there are over 10 to about 30

Ilero (TMO)] (I don't think the pit I'm in is that deep. the deep pit is in the next room)

Ilero (TMO)] (the black spaces next to me are walls, right?)

[Master] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh well fall if you want to then! ;-) )

[Master] lol

[Ilero]] (TMO) scrambles over the raised path and onto the slope of the other pit.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 14'01".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Move silently* check:(d100) [1d100=18] 18 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Hide in shadows* check:(d100) [1d100=41] 41 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[Master] ok

Ilero (TMO)] (still nothing to see?)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Indigo (Lisa)] (brb)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Tentaviely Looks around

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Listens

[Master] Where Nieth is is the edge of the light

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Calls out "Everything Okay Guys? Answer me!"

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) HOLDS TURN

[Master] Shi has one and Ilero has the other

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Master] Indigo is in the dark

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi gave hers to Tiberius I thought?)

[Master] yes sorry where Shi is

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Otherwise she was going to try to sneak a peak but if she doesn't have it...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 15'07".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Anor

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[JTom] [Shurkural]] moved 16'01".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (If you guys would like some sort of assistance you should at least let Neith know you are alive. It would be helpful :) )

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 19'09".

[Master] INIT: 3 GOING: Indigo

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [QuiFon Ruminell]]

Ilero (TMO)] (I have Shur staying roughly half way between Ilero and the rest of the group so she can react either way)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (who ? Miranda and Qui are right behind you)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 24'05".

Ilero (TMO)] (Shur should be visible to the group)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Come Indigo, were going

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 28'10".

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looks at Shur

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] No wories, Ty is bringing up the rear

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Ithil

[Master] Snail #1 moved 25'02".

[Master] CRUNCH

Ilero (TMO)] (I saw that, did Ilero?)

[Master] out in the darkness still

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil moved 13'01".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: [Ilero]]

Ilero (TMO)] (I wasn't sure if that clipped the edge or not)

Ilero (TMO)] (perception to tell where the crunch came from?)

[Master] perhaps a flicker of somethign in the darkeness

[Master] and sure

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: INU check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

Ilero (TMO)] (yep. he's clueless)

[Master] anythign else?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Bat blindness is contagious)

[Ilero]] (TMO) follows along the inner lip of the pit a dozen more feet.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 5'08".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 13'08".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Neith of Inholt

[Master] Snail #1 moved 9'09".

[Master] Snail #1 moved 18'04".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 4'05".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Anor

[Master] Nieth, Ilero, Shu can all easily see that large 6 foot tall snail there

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: [Shurkural]]

Spring has joined the game on Fri Sep 14 20:54:16 EDT 2018

Spring is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

Spring has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

[Master] Initiative changed from 12 to 19.

Ilero (TMO)] (she's back!)

[Spring] well, numing and reinstalling makes it go faster, anyway

[JTom] (would the group be able to see me if I went into Ileros light source?)

[Spring] nuking

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Ty is still not in Int)

[Master] yes to Jtom

[Spring] crap, my settings must be somewhere else, because it's still all messed up

[Master] Tiberius is last, he is holding to guard the rear

[JTom] [Shurkural]] moved 17'07".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (aim for the fleshy part)

[JTom] (am I able to shoot it?)

[Master] yes

[JTom] [Shurkural]] targets Snail #1. Distance: 65'03"

[JTom] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Bow: (14-(d20)) [1d20=1] 13. MISSES Snail #1 (AC FINAL: 4).

[JTom] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Bow: (14-(d20)) [1d20=10] 4. HITS Snail #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (plunk)

[Master] that is a hit

[JTom] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Snail #1

[Master] Snail #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 22 GOING: Snail #1

Small Human (Master) OUCH

Ilero (TMO)] (and the snail angel shakes it's head at the rampant aggressiveness of random humans against a perfectly harmless giant arthropod)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (weresnail?)

[Master] Small Human moved 65'07".

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] Combat has finished.

Ilero (TMO)] (this is now the third time I've had to shoo him away from reading over my shoulder. YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING FROM YOUR SCREEN SON)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ummmmm)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (LOL)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (your screen must be diffrent)

[Master (to GM only)] Small Human moved 5'07".

[JTom] (no)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (just like me, he longs to be, close to you)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Did someone say something?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Did...That snail say Ourch?

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Blinks

[Ilero]] (TMO) moves in that direction curiously.

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 23'11".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I though she shoot something

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Shur, did you see something?

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Move silently* check:(d100) [1d100=50] 50 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Hide in shadows* check:(d100) [1d100=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[Master] just to remind TMO that I do apply penaties to those rolls based on circumstances

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Is it really Keong Emas??)

Ilero (TMO)] (of course)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (they should be private?)

[Master] such as trying to hide in shadows in the center of a continual light noon day sun

Shurkural (JTom)] I saw a gient snail

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] What kind of penalites?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] oh

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] thanks for clarifiying bob :)

Ilero (TMO)] (details details)

[Master] grins

[Master] and laughs at Carissa

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Wel, to be honest, That seems like a pretty big one

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Did you kill it?

[Master] are those 6 foot tall

Ilero (TMO)] (let's not quibble and argue over 'oo shot 'oo)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Dunno yet :P)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Still not sure where short human is or went? Only saw it in chat)

[Master] so is everyone following Ilero ?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Are we walking now?

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks for any sign of a giant snail or person saying ouch

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Guess so )

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 21'08".

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnAA) looks back at back of party

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi has been forming a bad habit of following him since he finds cool things)

Ilero (TMO)] (once again Ilero blazes the trail for everyone to follow)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] we did not loose anyone yet?

[Master] Ilero spots a slime trail, still glistening in the light

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 29'07".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yeah he is heading for exit now)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ithil moved 14'06".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Anor moved 12'07".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 10'06".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 14'07".

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 4'08".

[Master] it ends there in that pile of rubble

[Master] comes from the farther west

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Find anything Ilero?

[Master] Neith of Inholt and Mercy moved 94'09".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze, Anor and Ithil moved 58'11".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 91'07".

Shurkural (JTom)] (can I shoot the sturge?)

[Spring] whew, okay i think i got everything back

[Master] Indigo moved 109'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Master] Seewick moved 108'02".

[Ilero]] (TMO) cocks his head to one side in puzzlement. He reaches out and knocks on one of the rocks. "Hello?"

[Master] Seewick follows Indigo.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 98'02".

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 88'08".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Seewick alive all the sudden?)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) looking for anything interesting or tracks or...something I guess

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] What do you see boy?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he's carrying her)

[Master] Shi can spot the same slime trail

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Thank you.)

[Master] Eddie moved 104'07".

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]] moved 47'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Was that there before? Or from the snail you just shot?

Ilero (TMO)] Look fresh? Maybe?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I wonder if I could talk to a big snail...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Worth following?

Ilero (TMO)] Hye try, hit not answer yet.

Ilero (TMO)] Hit in t'ese rocks, hye t'ink.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Smell anything, Anor?

[Master] Anor moved 32'01".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) follows her

Anor (Master) YELP

[Master] Anor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze and Ithil moved 27'02".

[Master] Anor moved 3'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Slime hurt her?)

Anor (Master) whinning

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze targets Anor. Distance: 0'10"

Anor (Master) rubbing nose on the ground

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] She has an acid burn on her nose

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Does check not give her any points back, too? Small but it's something)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] An acid burn...?

[Master] no but it stops her from taking more damage

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] That's...odd.

Ilero (TMO)] Hif come out peaceful, we not hurt you no more.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I'll take it!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against Anor: Speak with Animals: I can speak with animals for (2*8) 16 rounds.

[Carissa] Shi'Nynze no longer targets Anor.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Are you okay, Anor?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hello? Whoever you are, can you understand me now?

Anor (Master) hot

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods and gently pets her

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hello?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) listening for noise or reply

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Detect noise* check:(d100) [1d100=80] 80 - ROLL FAILED against 25!!

Anor (Master) cocks her head

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Do we need a new friend?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hear anything, girl?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I scared off a scorpion, Should I go back and make friends?

Anor (Master) shakes her head,

Ilero (TMO)] Hif it person, can talk, get information from about t'is place.

Anor (Master) shakes like getting water off

Shurkural (JTom)] Attack: Short Bow:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I thought it was a snail?

Ilero (TMO)] Snails not normally talk, hye t'ink.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) watching Anor

Anor (Master) steps backwards away from slime

Ilero (TMO)] Maybe person wit' snail.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Did yo see a person? Male?

Ilero (TMO)] Heard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Venom Handling check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Sep 14 21:12:18 EDT 2018

MarioCS is receiving the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon...

MarioCS has received the map Caverns of the Crescent Moon.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) squints at slime uselessly

Ilero (TMO)] (you're late - we tried to stall until you got here)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Oh Hai Mario)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Hi Mario)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hey Mario!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hi Mario!)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] You mile High club today?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :)

Shurkural (JTom)] (Hi Mario)

[MarioCS] Hello Hello!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hmm, I wonder....

[Master] Time of Day: 04:45 PM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 13th, 345 SKR.

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) looks arround at party

Indigo (Lisa) places Seewick gently onto the ground and sits beside her

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] too many men

[MarioCS] no, feet sturdy on the ground

[Anor (Master)] Mario, Kel has been gone about 30 minutes now

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Worth casting find animal to try to find snail? Might not be worth it but dunno)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I have the High Ground!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 81'11".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 13'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Notes - CHANGED.

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] /looks at rocks

[MarioCS] (ok, cool on Kel timeline)

Ilero (TMO)] (need to go afk for a bit - will leave JTom in your kind and capable hands)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Detect Sliding or Shifting Walls or Rooms check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]]: Detect Stonework Traps, Pits, and Deadfalls check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[MarioCS] (Hi JYom)

[MarioCS] (and JTom too!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yup bat blindness is contagious)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Nothing to see here

Shurkural (JTom)] (Hello)

[MarioCS] (Glad to see you made it back!)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (and he fears the worst for Shi)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) tries to move some of the rock (there are some to maybe move, right?)

[Anor (Master)] yes it is rubble

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (sorry i didn't say hi before, JTom. and hi everybody else who arrived while i was distracted)

[Master] yes it is rubble

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well then yes, she tries, careful of the slime. With her STR...dunno how much she'll move if any)

[Master] lots of rocks to pick up and move

[Master] balance check to avoid the slime

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: BAL check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ick.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I might help with that

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Careful of the acid slime.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Oh, I forgot I let Brandarus breathe

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] I was thinking stone shape, maybe tomorrow

Shurkural (JTom)] Ill help

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Are we staying for a reason?

Lord Branadarus (Master) looking around behind him into the darkness

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We thought there was someone hiding in this rubble.

[MarioCS] ( i quickly saw Small Human as an enemy up above - dodyou find out what the Small Human was?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Thinking he's maybe hiding in the rubble as I understand it?)

Shurkural (JTom)] (I wonder what happened to the snail)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Spells - CHANGED: Armor -- Level: 11 (1), CHANGED: Continual Light - Wizard -- Level: 22 (2), CHANGED: Read Magic -- Level: 11 (1),

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXVnlorN17k this just came up on my radio station

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well guess I'll see if this does anything before we give up)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against : Locate Animals or Plants: For (8) 8 rounds I can detect a specific type of plant or animal in a 20' path in front of me up to (100+(20*8)) 260 yards distant.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (looking for the snail)

[Master] nothign visible

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Notes - CHANGED.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] When a priest is trapped or otherwise endangered, this spell can summon help. The spell creates a hovering, ghostly image of a hand aboutone foot high. The caster can command it to locate a character or creature of the caster's choice based on a physical desciption. The caster can specify race, sex and appearance, but not ambiguousfactors such as level, alighment or class

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (visible being the key word)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] think that might work?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Might be worth a try.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6rP-YP4c5I

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnAA) starts casting

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] casts a spell against : Helping Hand: "For (6) 6 hours, a disembodied hand goes off to fetch help."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Locate animal doesn't specify visibility. Does it have to be? Looks more like intuition based or something)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (so, er, we're trapped then?)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] Looking for slimmy creature

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Slimmy. My new word of the day :)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I like it!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh so the helping hand isn't fetching a rescuer, bot it)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i like it too)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (*got it)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA) (to mharm-15549 only)] watches hand

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] watches hand

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] where it goes

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Am I waiting for it to do tricks?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Okay

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Do you want me to follow it?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] No

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Gotcha

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Watchign the hand

[Master] so Qui sends the hand out to find a slimy creature

Ilero (TMO)] (back)

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) A bead of sweat appears at my brow as I stare with Intense concentration at the hand

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :)

[MarioCS] (lol TMO, perfect timing)

[MarioCS] (and it points to Tyberius)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (not what I was looking for)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hey!)

[MarioCS] (hey! you married him..)

[MarioCS] (!)

Ilero (TMO)] (so no signs of life? in this rubble pile?)

[QuiFon Ruminell]] (JohnAA) looking to see where it goes, not to follow

[Master] rubble pile yes

[Master] the hand floats there

Ilero (TMO)] Shur, please look for other tracks.

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Glances curiously at the hand

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] It is in there, what ever there is

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Looks to the others

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Should we go over there?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] So...keep moving rubble?

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]]: Tracking check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] WIsh we could use a remote hand or something

[MarioCS] (hmm)

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] or wash the rocks somehow

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh!

[Master] Shur can spot a set of small human sized tracks that exit the rubble and go out the exit

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...waiting because maybe not move rubble then)

Shurkural (JTom)] (YAY!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (claps)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You see something, Shur?

QuiFon Ruminell (JohnAA)] (tell us)

Shurkural (JTom)] I see small human prints oing to the exit

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 23'10".

Ilero (TMO)] (yah, you gotta watch out for oinging prints)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Ok, lead the way

Shurkural (JTom)] (going)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] don't lose the tracks

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) following keeping away from the slime

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 13'04".

Ilero (TMO)] (follow t'at ranger!)

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 86'10".

Ilero (TMO)] (release the hounds)

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 52'01".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 28'04".

[Master] SHur follows the tracks out of the caverns, everyone following her

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 13'07".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 35'06".

[Master] then she pauses

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) nodds

Ilero (TMO)] (et me guess, his name is Red. Red H'ring)

[Master (to JTom only)] Shur can see that the tracks turn right and left out of the cavern then they go to follow along the tracks of Kel and the wolf

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (LOL)

[Master] messaged Jtom some info he can share

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (he was walking backwards)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol second red herring joke of the night)

Shurkural (JTom)] They are fallowing Kel's trail

Shurkural (JTom)] (falowing)

Indigo (Lisa) picks up Seewick again and waits for the group to move ahead

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sigh...why did we ignore the hand?)

[Master] becasue the hand did not do anything

Shurkural (JTom)] (following)

[Master] it is still there where Qui told it to search

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But it hovered over the rubble...which may or may not have had something under it. Fair. Got it)

[Master] has not found anything yet

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well we're outside. Do you want to go to the gypsies, Indigo?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or near outside. Whatever)

Ilero (TMO)] If prints follow Kel's, is he in danger?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sorry slight cat distractions)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh they're not Kel's prints?)

Ilero (TMO)] Shur, you say ot'er prints following Kel?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I have to take her there. You can follow the prints or get Kel and meet me there.

Shurkural (JTom)] Yes

[Carissa] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[MarioCS] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[TMO] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[mharm-15549] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[JohnAA] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[Spring] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[Lisa] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[JTom] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If he is being followed, it would be good to know by who.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] We all go wit' Indigo. Two bad hurt, one maybe in danger, maybe not

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) hesitates but nods

Ilero (TMO)] (one of the problems of klooge - typing while someone is doing something with the map is bloody near impossible)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] yep cuts you off constantly

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] but it is what it is :)

Ilero (TMO)] (it is)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (tmo you are using the pointer)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (ghod yes)

[Master] there you go

Ilero (TMO)] (clear now?)

[Master] yeap

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes - that might help)

[Master] Kel and Galad are not anywhere to be seen

Ilero (TMO)] Follow snail man tracks first, Kel second?

[MarioCS] We're good hiders

[MarioCS] or prisoners

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] oh no!

Ilero (TMO)] Hye guess bot' lead to camp.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If they head to camp, we'

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] We shoud still follow the small human

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] *we're heading that way, too, yes?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] if we can

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Before he gets too far.

[MarioCS] ( I think you pretty much know which destination Kel would go to)

Ilero (TMO)] Lead on, Shur.

Ilero (TMO)] (yes, if we lose snaildude, we can swap to camp)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (He ran away back to Divaekah? Ouch)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

Ilero (TMO)] (Kwitter Kel?)

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 439'09".

[MarioCS] (lol Carissa! took a bit to sink in...!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (:P)

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 206'02".

Ilero (TMO)] (we are all following honeybunch)

[Master] Time of Day: 05:00 PM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 13th, 345 SKR.

[Master] It is beginning to get dark

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 592'00".

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]], Eddie, Anor, Indigo, Seewick , Neith of Inholt, Ithil, Shi'Nynze, Mercy, [Ilero]], [Miranda Paige]], Kenna Westfoot and Lord Branadarus moved 1101'04".

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) follows

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (yup, follow floow)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] Does shi want to go to the camp or is this the same direction?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (oh I see)

[Master] Tebhoundrin, Kel and Galad moved 829'03".

[Master] Shur is at the point where the road heads up towards the castle or continues down into the village

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She's not splitting from the party)

[Master] Kel can make an observation check

Ilero (TMO)] (which way do the snaildude prints go?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] What? Who? oh, nothing

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (he /it seem fast for a snail dude)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ?me trudges along

[Master] so Kel is patiently muttering to himself and trudging along up towards the castle

[Master] ignoring the people down far below

[Master] for the group down below

[Kel (MarioCS)] (trudging, not traipsing)

[Master] the tracks for the elf and wolf going up the roadway to the castle

[Kel (MarioCS)] (he has his earbuds in, ;istening to ...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Fleetwood Mac, probably)

[Master] the tracks of the small human are heading across the road into the woods on the other side

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Mara's Greatest Hits?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (LOL)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol

Ilero (TMO)] (shoot an arrow at Kel)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (um, no pls)

Ilero (TMO)] (actually, do we see him? and is he in range of the Hand?)

[Master] no you would not see him up there

[Master] you are several switchbacks behind him

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Was going to ask about just shouting but hand would be more entertaining. Oh well)

Ilero (TMO)] (aww, I wanted to smack him upside the head)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (we be sneekee)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (he needs it)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so human prints to the gypsy camp or randomly into the woods?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Does Galad notice anything?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (into the woods?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (The woods are just trees. The trees are just wood. There's something in the glade there....)

[Master] randomly into the woods across the road, the gypsy camp would be down the road towards the village

Ilero (TMO)] (snail prints first I think, since we don't know Kel is up there. But would Shur be able to tell us the trails separate?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thx)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But apparently combat awaits us within the woods maybe)

Ilero (TMO)] (yay! combat!)

[Master] yes Shur points otu where the two trails diverge in the wood

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] No centiepedes though

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Shush TMO

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :)

Ilero (TMO)] (murder! mayhem! maim!)

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Cautiosly proceeds

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Looking around at the darkening day

[JTom] I am away from the keyboard.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (How many hours of daylight left bob?)

Ilero (TMO)] Can anyone send Kel magic message, say where we go?

[Master] a half hour?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "I think we should consider heading back. I don't relsih looking for this creatur ein the dark"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "We can pick this back up tomorrow after resting with the gypsies"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Anyone else okay with this? Or do we have a pressing need to follow this snail?"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I'd say send wolf with message, but he can't read so...)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "We need to see if we can get Seewick to a safe location anyhow"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (don't you have message spell?)

Ilero (TMO)] (An illiterate elf???)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If we leave now, we will probably lose the tracks.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (of course the wolf cant read)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (fetchkel) -1

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (A bird who carries messages that are written so...yeah :) )

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (nice Mario)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok then)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ((....oh and Fete is here, isn't he??)

[Master] yes

[Kel (MarioCS)] (red ribbon!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can just send him to peck out his eyes them lead him to us)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (how effective are we likely to be following tracks for only half an hour?)

[JTom] I am back at the keyboard.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) gives Fete a yellow ribbon (warning not danger) and points towards Kel

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (then again, half an hour of game time ....)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Go find Kel and let him know where we went.

Ilero (TMO)] (probably best to follow them while they're fresh, imho. And we can always run away from danger if it's too dangery)

[Master] ummm where did you go?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Agree with TMO)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] .....

[Master] you have not made that choice yet

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] ::nodds::

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'll take Seewick to the gypsy camp then

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's just up there

[Indigo (Lisa)] Good luck!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Go find Kel and lead him to the Gypsy camp. Indigo can catch him up.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] You want someone go wit? Neit', you rat'er go to camp?

Indigo (Lisa) heads up the path to the camp

Ilero (TMO)] (Boss Ilero taking over. :P)

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) I don't relish fighting in the dark with Mercy on my back

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I thik it might be better to go with Indigo

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Hye forget Mercy sometimes. Go wit'.)

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Waves hand in farewell

[JohnAA] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[mharm-15549] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[TMO] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[MarioCS] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[JTom] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

[Carissa] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

[Spring] Mercy no longer follows Neith of Inholt.

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) I'll follow tomorrow morning

[Master] Mercy follows Neith of Inholt.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (you can save us)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (I come accross all the group who are paralzyed :) )

[JohnAA] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[TMO] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[MarioCS] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[mharm-15549] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Carissa] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[JTom] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Spring] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

Ilero (TMO)] (Help us, Neith! You're only hope!)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Need to find her a darn babysitter :)

[Master] Tebhoundrin moved 4'09".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (well Kel and Indigo)

[Master] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (there is another)

Ilero (TMO)] (is this a new record yet? 4 way split of the party?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (5 really)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yeah but only 2 parts are in danger)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (sorry, drinking)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (depends on how many bob wipes out :) )

Ilero (TMO)] (did you bringenough for everyone? And I get JTom's share)

[Master] so Kel is up there has his map

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (5 if Kel leaves the wolf and comes back)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (in due time)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (It's lemonade, just a little hard)

[Master] and so Indigo and Neith are heading towards the Gypsy camp, have about 10 to 15 minute walk

Ilero (TMO)] (into the woods!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (then the trackers should get tracking so we can regroup)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (kel only has like three inches left to the castle)

Ilero (TMO)] (Kel takes REALLY little baby steps)

[Master] the rest of you are heading into the woods there across Drakes road

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Until Fete pecks out his eyes)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (depend on how much he is mopping)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (burn as we go)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol, i picture the burd acting out Charades Disney-Animal-Hero style, and Kel just puzzled, scratching his head)

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 349'07".

Lisa is receiving the map SE portion of the Domain...

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]], Eddie, Anor, Ithil, Shi'Nynze, [Ilero]], [Miranda Paige]], Kenna Westfoot and Lord Branadarus moved 414'06".

Lisa has received the map SE portion of the Domain.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Probably also that)

[Master] and about 10 minutes after INdigo and Nieth are gone

[Master] you are going through the woods in the dark

[Master] and Shur can make a balance check

Ilero (TMO)] (boy just wwalked off.... sigh)

Ilero (TMO)] (I'l make it)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (hope he has not been drinking)

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: BAL check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lolol)

Ilero (TMO)] (KIDS! *shakes fist at the sky*)

[Master] Shur manages to stop in time

[Master] as she was stoopped down trying to follow the tracks

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (whoah, hole)

[Master] and suddenly

MarioCS is receiving the map SE portion of the Domain...

MarioCS has received the map SE portion of the Domain.

[Master] she holds up her hand to stop everyone

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnAA) stops

[Master (to TMO only)] the trail is gone, now there is a slime trail through the brush

[Master (to JTom only)] the trail is gone, now there is a slime trail through the brush

[Ilero]] (TMO) stops and steps carefully off to one side.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) points down at the ground. "Prints are gone. We've got slime again."

Shurkural (TMO)] Step wide around it.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) follows the new trail.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowns and steps away from it

Shurkural (TMO)] (he's back now)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (se we went from following wolves to follwoing a teen?)

Shurkural (JTom)] (sorry forgot to press away from keyboard)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (I was rihgt a were snail)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Teen wolf?)

Ilero (TMO)] (Teen snail)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ( a were snail)

Ilero (TMO)] (lead on, tracker girl!)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] easier to follow, just off to the side

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (less weird than a were house)

[Master] grins

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (it carries it's own house)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (and BOB laughed when I asked that...)

Ilero (TMO)] (I've got a book that has a were. Changes into whatever is closest at the full moon)

Ilero (TMO)] (not were-anything. Just 'were')

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (we were were?)

Ilero (TMO)] (which includes other people, btw)

[Master] heading into the woods darker now

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (I got better)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Boggart?)

Ilero (TMO)] (onward aoshima!)

[Master] Ilero using his light?

Ilero (TMO)] (not yet, not so long as we can see even slightly. He'll bust it out when that passes)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Let's Escar -Go!")

Ilero (TMO)] (or if we lose the trail)

[Master] then SHur needs to make another tracking check

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL)

Ilero (TMO)] (point to Mario)

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]]: Tracking check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] Shur points out the slime trail and to stay away

[Master] then she points out where it stops again

Ilero (TMO)] What t'is t'ing doing??

[Kel (MarioCS)] `'\@_

[Master] she casts about looking about

Ilero (TMO)] Flip-foppoing snailing?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] trying to loose us

[Kel (MarioCS)] (squint really hard, that could be a snail

[Master] Shur can make an intuition check

Ilero (TMO)] *flip-flopping snailing

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]]: INU check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

Ilero (TMO)] (it's official - JTom can make all my rolls from now on)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yup he's on a roll)

[Master] Shur stops.... paces..... looks up suddenly and points back the way you came

[Master] Observation from anyone?

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (just kidding)

Ilero (TMO)] (he did say "anyone")

[Master] Ilero points to a set of ropes up in the trees

[Master] Shur curses

[Master] No tracks on the ground here

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Climbing trees? Kel would enjoy that.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (go ahead JTom)

[Master] grins

Ilero (TMO)] (congrats, you just made my 10 year old son curse in front of me)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (LOL)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (yay!!!)

Ilero (TMO)] (now I have to give him a spanking)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (drat!)

Ilero (TMO)] (and next time I meet you all, I'll give each of you one too)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hahahaha)

[Master] but Shur is fairly certain the trail is lost now, too many places for him to come back down

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (that's not an offer you should make in mixed company)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (now you sound like Aunt Jen)

[Master] HAH and HAHA

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks up and looks around. "Be right back. Cover me please."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (anyone interested have have mine, i'll pass)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Climb walls* check:(d100) [1d100=78] 78 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 80!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (I can cast web, will that cove you enough?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Need help? I'm decent at climbing.

Ilero (TMO)] Sure

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Er whatever her inate elf abilities allow)

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Clawed Gloves:: is now ARMED.

[Master] So Shi can climb up the tree fairly easily enough with no pressure of anyone shooting arrows at her yet

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yet...)

Ilero (TMO)] (yet - get ready Shur - she might need the encouragement)

[Master] she makes it up to the area with the ropes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But Shi can also shoot from trees, too so....evens the playing ground?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You see this, Ilero?

[Master] and finds a small wooden platform hidden up there

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh! It's almost like home.

Ilero (TMO)] Snail men climb trees. Hye not expect t'at.

[Master] from that space you can watch the road and see who goes up to the castle from the village and who continues along the road away from Ghostwood

Ilero (TMO)] T'ese very strange people.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You mean snail male)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Agreed.

Ilero (TMO)] (are there any paths up here to other trees?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Nice)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Finally)

[Master] there are a few other ropes scattered around

[Master] but nothing like an elven village would be laid out

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Almost like home, but not quite.

Ilero (TMO)] (are there other platforms?)

Ilero (TMO)] Yah, no couches.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Anything interesting on the platform?)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles

[Master] no other platforms you can see

Ilero (TMO)] (can he get to one of the other ropes?)

[Master] he can reach out and grab one yes

[JTom] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] platform is empty

Ilero (TMO)] (do they lead to other trees?, or just around the platform?)

[Master] and as the group puzzles that out

[Master] Lisa and Michael

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Are elves good at rope swinging?)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (not Kel)

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] Indigo

Ilero (TMO)] (Snail Tarzan Elves?)

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] Who is this?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I mean at this point why not)

[Master] Michael? Lisa?

[Master] Neith of Inholt, Seewick , Mercy and Indigo moved 24'10".

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (we lost them too)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (are we all caught up?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I'm here sorry

[Master] as far as we are going to be able to

Ilero (TMO)] (focus is on you and the camp)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (I'm assuming I can answer?)

[Master] both Indigo and Neith can

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hello!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo! This is Seewick. We found her in the caverns. We must see Wisewoman Sunflower right away if we can!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (and Mercy)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (LOL cannot forget her )

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] What is wrong with her?

Mercy (TMO) burbles and looks around.

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] who is she?

[Master] Neith of Inholt, Seewick , Mercy and Indigo moved 22'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't know! Our priest says she isn't dead or alive

[Indigo (Lisa)] She tried to heal her and it didn't work.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] We have no idea what is wrong with her. We just know the Matron might know

[Master] Gypsy Indigo, Seewick , Neith of Inholt, Mercy and Indigo moved 71'01".

[Master] Gypsy Indigo moved 75'10".

[Master] Seewick moved 16'11".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Shi says she may need her feather cloak

[Master] Indigo and Seewick moved 2'03".

[Master] Indigo and Seewick moved 6'10".

[Master] Seewick moved 6'07".

[Indigo (Lisa)] But we couldn't find it.

[Indigo (Lisa)] So can we see her please? I don't know what else to do.

Gypsy Indigo (Master) nods

[Gypsy Indigo (Master)] I will send someone to wake her

Mercy (TMO) pulls on Neith's hair.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you!

[Mercy (TMO)] (I need a fourth character)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (how many hechman can you have?)

[Mercy (TMO)] (17)

[Master] Gypsy Girl #7 moved 12'04".

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Grabs Mercy, Begins to Shake her slgihtly and bob her up and down

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (or would hat me a follower?)

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Shush my girl

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) It's all right

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (please don't bob Mercy)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol to TMO)

[Gypsy Girl #7 (Master)] Indigo, visitor Indigo, can I get anything for you

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Rolls eyes

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Hello

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] my name is Neith

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ummm ... is there a place I can lay Seewick down? I've been carrying her a while.

[Indigo (Lisa)] And a blanket please?

[Gypsy Girl #7 (Master)] The Wisewoman will be here shortly

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Bows deeply

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Thank you

[Gypsy Girl #7 (Master)] (she is laid down on the blankets there)

[Gypsy Girl #7 (Master)] (a small pile of grasses with a blanket stretched out over them

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok so scratch that - he'll take a beer)

Mercy (TMO) hides behiind Neith's right leg and peers around the side at the gypsy girl.

Gypsy Girl #7 (Master) tickles Mercy

[Gypsy Girl #7 (Master)] I will bring back some drinks for you

[Mercy (TMO)] (I've got it in my head that Mercy doesn't make any noise. is that still the case?)

Indigo (Lisa) paces around nervously

[Master] She burbles now, still not talking

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (casts silence on her)

[Mercy (TMO)] (and don't let me distract the rp - carry on)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Neith, what if they gypsies can't do anything?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (She makes growling noises every now and then. Do what you want)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (WITHIN REASON GUYS)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Don't make my life miserable)

[Master] Wisewoman Sunflower moved 26'11".

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Sighs

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Id on't know Indigo"

[Master] Neith of Inholt and Mercy moved 20'08".

[Master] Mercy moved 4'01".

[Master] Gypsy Girl #7 moved 14'03".

[Master] Gypsy Girl #3 moved 14'11".

TMO is receiving the map Gypsy Camp...

TMO has received the map Gypsy Camp.

[Master] Gypsy Indigo moved 7'00".

[Master] Wisewoman Sunflower moved 5'08".

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "I've never seen anything like this before. Seems to be some sort of inbetween stasis spell if that is what it is"

[Master] Gypsy Indigo moved 1'03".

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Indigo friend

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "A place in-between."

Indigo (Lisa) bows

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Stands and Bows

[Indigo (Lisa)] I am so sorry we woke you

Mercy (TMO) toddles awkwardly over to Seewick's body and starts poking her in the side.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Stop that!

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (her spirit whent for a walk)

Indigo (Lisa) pulls her away and hand her to Neith

Mercy (TMO) jumps back and stares at Indigo with big startled eyes.

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Gently takes Mercy

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wisewoman, this is Seewick.

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) "Here girl"

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) looks at the pale shadow of a woman laying there

Mercy (TMO) pouts.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We found her in the caverns

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Don't poke the ....thing."

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) looks up at Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Our priestess says she isn't dead OR alive!

[JTom] I am back at the keyboard.

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] You found the Count's wife

JTom is receiving the map Gypsy Camp...

JTom has received the map Gypsy Camp.

[Indigo (Lisa)] She is a swanmay

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do you know her? Or her sister, Bewick?

[Mercy (TMO)] (I'll just sit over here being speechless for a little while)

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (Jaw drop)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Vampire!! Burn her!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] We saw torches in the dark and when we got there, the torches were gone and she ...

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] And the shoe drops

[Indigo (Lisa)] she was just lying there all naked and not moving

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Did you find her feather cloak?

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (not undead yet)

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) No Ma'am

Indigo (Lisa) his babbling made him not register what she was telling him

Indigo (Lisa) stops

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (she has been mising for awhile)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wait! What?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But no rigor mortis so...not dead for long)

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Looks slightly confused

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (she is only mostly dead)

[Indigo (Lisa)] No ... we looked but her cloak was gone

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Peers at the body

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] That is the only thing that can save her

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Baffled

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did you say she married Count Drake?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "A cloak? Why?"

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] This is the Countess yess

Mercy (TMO) chews on her fingers.

Miranda Paige (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Spells - CHANGED: Water Breathing - Wizard -- Level: 33 (3),

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (great, now we're gonna have to go back and look for it)

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Grabs mery's fingers. Hands her a small piece of beef jerky.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But at the castle they made it sound like she died

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Chew on this"

[Mercy (TMO)] (the snail elves took it!!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Who would throw the Count's wife in a cavern full of centipedes?

Wisewoman Sunflower (Master) places a hand on Seewik's forhead

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] And scorpians, and more

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] Was she there for long?

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Looks at Indigo

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] she is not warm

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] but she is not cold

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't know

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "What the hell is going on Indigo. Is there an uprising in action?"

Mercy (TMO) sucks on the beef jerky rather than chew on it.

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] I fear that the best we can do it to keep her safe

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Who would do this to the countess?"

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Neith "I don't know!"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "We need to find her cload. Now!"

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] until we can find her cloak

[Indigo (Lisa)] We can't make her a new one?

Indigo (Lisa) thinks

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] I cannot

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] perhaps her sisters could

[Indigo (Lisa)] But I guess it would have to be swan feathers

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Can you help us find the lost one?

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] I do not know where they would be

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] that I may be able to do

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Perks up

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "What can we do?"

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] come back at midnight

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] and we can attempt to scry the cloak

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Nods gravely and with Graditude

[Indigo (Lisa)] Should we bring anything?

Mercy (TMO) waves the wet beef jerky in the air.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Thank you, Thank you!"

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] your best hopes and dreams

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (coins)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you!

[Kel (MarioCS)] (and leave the grumpy ElfDwarf behind)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (I have a sacrificial child... Wait. That's too dark even for me lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] You can keep her until then or shall I take her to the castle?

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] We will keep her safe here

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Looks hesitatnly

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Matron?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (dont knock it Michael, let's not rule out anything...)

JTom is receiving the map SE portion of the Domain...

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] perhaps you should not mention who she is

JTom has received the map SE portion of the Domain.

Mercy (TMO) throws the beef jerky into the dirt.

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] at teh castle

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Sighs deeply

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "I know this is much to ask"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh ... okay

Mercy (TMO) stretches her arm, reaching for the jerky.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (won't she recognized at the castle?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that's why we're leaving her)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ah! missed that part up there, sorry!)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "But I can make it up to you. I can pay you whatever you may need. But, would one of your people be able to watch Mercy while I help my companions? I'm not sure whom to trust and all my companions trust you inexcplicidly. I know that she is not one of your own and not your priority, but I would feel better knowing she were here with you. Would you accept this favor in excahnge for whatever I can do for you?"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Rulers make bad lovers. Maybe she's gone for a reason)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "It would not be for long"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Just until this mess has been resolved"

Mercy (TMO) leans way over in Neith's arms, desperately trying to reach the beef jerky all the way on the ground.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (that's a great idea)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Doing what I can to help out here guys. Lol)

Gypsy Girl #3 (Master) pikcs up the jerky and dusts it off

[Gypsy Girl #3 (Master)] Hands it to Mercy

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (just when we have someone who can rp a kid)

[Mercy (TMO)] (now you know why you don't bring a baby on adventuring missions!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I know!)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Shut up TMO

[Kel (MarioCS)] (clearly TMO has kids)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] ;)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (haha but he's doing good RPing as one)

[Mercy (TMO)] (2 kids, 2 god kids)

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( the 'throws it in the dirt' had me convinced!)

[Wisewoman Sunflower (Master)] I will go prepare

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] ( I meant to find here a preschool before leaving but it slipped my mind. Bob did this to make sure it doesnt'a gain. So yes, i learned my lesson. feelf ree to role play her though)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so tmo - mercy then promptly shoves the jerky from the dirt back in her mouth)

[Mercy (TMO)] (of course she does!)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I said WITHIN REASON PEOPLE

[Master] Wisewoman Sunflower moved 37'05".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Kel can hear the grinding sand all the way to the castle)

[Master] That is perfectly reasonable

Miranda Paige (JohnAA)] (so no traveling from an alternitive future?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And that is how Mercy get botulism)

[Master] LOL at John and Carissa

[Kel (MarioCS)] (The End)

Mercy (TMO) smiles at the girl and grabs the jerky and sticks it in her mouth.

[Master] SO

[Indigo (Lisa)] (eating dirt is good for you - builds the immune system)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Also some tetanus and anthrax!)

[Master] Indigo and Neith are alone now to go back to the others in the group

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (truth)

[Indigo (Lisa)] So come on, Neith, we better get back to the castle

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ;)

[Master] Neith of Inholt and Indigo moved 235'10".

TMO releases Mercy to the gypsy's tender mercies

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we're not wandering in the woods with no tracking)

[Master] The rest of the group is back to the road now

[Indigo (Lisa)] (in the dark)

TMO is receiving the map SE portion of the Domain...

TMO has received the map SE portion of the Domain.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (They left the trees?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Has Kel made the castle?)

[Master] after not finding the path in the ropes in the dark

[JohnAA] We make it back tot the castle and go to sleep and so do I

[Master] and yes Kel is at the Castle

[JTom] I am away from the keyboard.

[TMO] (no, the caste was made a ong time ago)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not Fete?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lol

[TMO] (oh look, no L's again)

[JohnAA] you all have fun

[Master] and have a great night John see you at Noon!

[Master] live or online

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night John!)

[TMO] (bye John)

[JohnAA] ttfn

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel drops off Galad, withinstruxtions to watch over her, and heads back down the road

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Goodnight John!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh shoot I meant to be summary writing this whole time...whooops....)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (oh Bai John)

JohnAA has left the game on Fri Sep 14 22:49:23 EDT 2018

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (HIM you nitwit!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

[TMO] (ol)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] bye John!!!

[TMO] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we all together?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (omg, im reading, Him.. not knowing that was meant for ME!)

[Master] and you all are together on the road

[Kel (MarioCS)] (HA, nice!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (:P)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol some more even)

[Master] at the base of the way up to the castle

[Master] Time of Day: 05:45 PM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 13th, 345 SKR.

[TMO] (incl Kel?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (gosh it's still only the 13th)

[Master] yes to Kel beign there without the wolf

[TMO] (wolfless Kel)

[Master] Shi would notice that right away

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (we're going to have to throw a part when we aren't mist-sick anymore)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (party)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi! dear! I saved Galad! She is with the guards

[TMO] (/me throws his arm parts)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You left him??

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Agreed to Spring!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] He is in good company, reast well. I had to returnto you...all

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol tmo - don't think I want to contribute more than a finger)

[TMO] (don't worry, I'm 'armless)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ha!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You left the poor wounded, scared wolf at the castle he isn't comfortable at. Why didn't you go to the gypsies?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nice!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Point!)

Kel (MarioCS) puzzled

[Kel (MarioCS)] no, you're pronouncing " Thank You" all wrong

[TMO] (LOL)

[Master] (and a throw back (alwayspunonpurpose) -1 back to Robert's character Henin who collected body parts from every creature he killed when he encountered it the first time)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yeah he was fun at parties I bet)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well yes, he's out of harm's way at least...

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) sighs, "Thank you for that at least."

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I need to step away fro 10 min

[TMO] (/me throws a little harm over here, a little harm over there....)

[Kel (MarioCS)] yes, and I'm fine, too, so stop worrying. Sheesh!

Kel (MarioCS) rolls eyes, walks off

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh! Speaking of, how is Seewick, Indigo?

[TMO] (... a little mharm away over there)

[Indigo (Lisa)] She's with the gypsies. It's not good.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I'm sorry to hear that. Anything we can do?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wisewoman Sunflower says she'll die if we can't find the cloak or maybe her sisters.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Do we need to keep searching the caverns?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Wait, who did you find?

[TMO] Gypsies often t'ought t'ieves. Hope t'ey not have take cloak in first place.

[Indigo (Lisa)] She wants us to come back to the camp at midnight and she'll scree or scry to find the cloak

[Kel (MarioCS)] and what are we seaching for?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Indigo's swanmay friend is maybe or maybe not dead.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We found Seewick. You don't know her, but you met Bewick that night?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Seewick's her sister.

[Kel (MarioCS)] ah, i see, and she may or may not be dead?

Kel (MarioCS) ponders the true definition of undead

[Indigo (Lisa)] So we need to the castle and eat dinner and rest because we'll probably be up all night

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ummm if you all want to come that is.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We'll help you and your friend however is best, Indigo. Including eating dinner.

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's what Miranda said. I guess she's somewhere in between

[Kel (MarioCS)] I know where the castle is, right up this way

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you Shi!

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] yes, definitely

Ilero (TMO)] Talented tracker. Able to find many-ton stone building hiding at end of road.

[Kel (MarioCS)] er, how much do we need to interact with the gypsies?

[Indigo (Lisa)] You have to be quiet!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, truth be told, i kinda knew it was there already

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) rolls eyes but deoesn't reply

[Indigo (Lisa)] She's going to be doing magic stuff

[JTom] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] me? Quiet?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes!

[Kel (MarioCS)] um, OK, tell Romeo to simmer down, and Im ok with them

[Indigo (Lisa)] Let's walk while we talk

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowning "He is not the only one."

[Kel (MarioCS)] i can even stay outside camp if you'd like

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Kenna "Did you find the snail man?"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Snail male! Come on, guys)

Kel (MarioCS) thinks about the pleasures of climbing the trees

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We found a platform in the trees and ropes, but not sign of him.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] no

[Kel (MarioCS)] interesting indeed

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm sorry for that.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] strangely the snail trail and foot trail kept alternating

Ilero (TMO)] Shur t'ink he backtrack hisself.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] it really does look like a were snail

[Kel (MarioCS)] a what?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] but one that does not stay one thing

[Kel (MarioCS)] were snail?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Were snail??

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) shrugs

[Kel (MarioCS)] never considered that before, hmm

[Indigo (Lisa)] Never seen one of those

Ilero (TMO)] Snail track, t'en footprints, t'en slime again, and back to feet.

[Kel (MarioCS)] i always pcictured furry things

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i have seen many strange things since leaving Westfoot

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so i no longer dismiss any possibility

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Indigo (Lisa)] That is true!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh i thought of another thing

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] a snail and a human taking turns going piggyback

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And acidic slime at that.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] could be that

[Kel (MarioCS)] ah, yes!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ok a human with a leather jacket

Ilero (TMO)] If human carry snail t'ey get burnt by slime.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and gloves

Ilero (TMO)] Alt'ough, maybe carry upside down, so not touch slime.

[Kel (MarioCS)] or maybe half man, half snail, and it just rolls along

Ilero (TMO)] Snailtaur?

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] exactly!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hahahahah)

[Kel (MarioCS)] /nods at Ilero

Ilero (TMO)] Is man wit' snail head, or snail wit' man head?

[Kel (MarioCS)] yes and Yes!

Kel (MarioCS) excited imagining them both

[Master] (scribbles notes wink)

[JTom] I am away from the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] Not sure who crazier. You for t'inking t'is, or me for understanding.

Kel (MarioCS) whispers at Ilero

[Kel (MarioCS)] we are same, just different

[Carissa] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[JTom] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[MarioCS] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[TMO] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[Spring] Tebhoundrin no longer follows Kel.

[Master] Kel moved 3'04".

[Master] Tebhoundrin follows Kel.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ilero]] (TMO) opens his mouth to respond, but then closes it. There is no good response to that

MarioCS is receiving the map ground floor...

MarioCS has received the map ground floor.

TMO is receiving the map ground floor...

TMO has received the map ground floor.

JTom is receiving the map ground floor...

JTom has received the map ground floor.

[Master] Time of Day: 06:18 PM. Day 13 Ced ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 13th, 345 SKR.

Ilero (TMO)] (6:18 pm - rather specific there, Bob)

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

Shurkural (JTom)] [Shurkural]] moved 8'08".

[Kel (MarioCS)] Well they have digital water clocks

Ilero (TMO)] (hehe)

Indigo (Lisa) whispers to the group "Don't talk about Seewick"

[Master] chuckles

Indigo (Lisa) whispers "We'll just say we're going to a gypsy party"

Ilero (TMO)] (did either of you tell the rest of us that she's the Count's wife?)

Ilero (TMO)] (is/was)

[Master] (not yet)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods in acknowledgement

Ilero (TMO)] (then that means only two people can spil the secret)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not yet)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (careful, the castle may have ears)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (but they might know Seewick by name)

Ilero (TMO)] (good point)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what she said)

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lets use the code name Mother Goose for her)

Indigo (Lisa) whispers "I'll explain when we leave tonight"

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay

[Master] brb restroom

[Master] make your plans and ....

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] (JTom is with us until closing, but I'll have to go put ATom to bed soon)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so, back to the gypsies at midnight, you say?

Shurkural (JTom)] *whispers* OK

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you Shur

[Kel (MarioCS)] ?me shrugs

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] whoever suggested a nap, i concur

Ilero (TMO)] Always good get rest where and when possible.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I think that would be good. We could be out a while

Shurkural (JTom)] Im good with a nap

[JTom] I am back at the keyboard.

[JTom] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] do you think the cloak is back somewhere in that pit place?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] or maybe she lost it before she wound up there?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (i imagined the snail male took it and has run off with it)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't know. That's what they will try to tell us tonight

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Thank you)

Ilero (TMO)] Hye be at tower top if anyone need me.

[Ilero]] (TMO) leaves the room and goes up with some paper and writing utensils and tries to sketch a rough map of the area.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Orienteering check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[JTom] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We should bring anything we would need for a day trip

Ilero (TMO)] (bbs - putting daughter to bed)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ok i'm fading. my trip to goblin valley and my fight with Klooge have worn me out

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] see you tomorrow at noon eastern!!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] should be able to play the whole time

[Indigo (Lisa)] (goodnight!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that is great!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night Spring!)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Gnight

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] nitey nite!

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Bye Spring!)

Spring has left the game on Fri Sep 14 23:18:14 EDT 2018

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Also fading, but will stay on. Just not as responsive :P)

[Lisa] Does anyone have any thoughts on planning? I was just thinking we go and then go wherever the spell tells us to

[Lisa] I am wondering if it is going to spin us to the castle with the secret floors and rooms

[MarioCS] We have no leads, so that is as good a plan as any

Shurkural (JTom)] sure

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Scooby do style

[Lisa] no plan is always a good plan!

[MarioCS] Ruh Ro

[JTom] sorry forgot to turn off charicter speaking

[MarioCS] that way you can never fail!

[Lisa] it's ok

[Carissa] Not sure what else we can do for the moment.

[MarioCS] eat, repack arrows if anyone shot any, pack a meal, and be ready

[Lisa] so when bob gets back we can have him take us to the magic midnight ritual

[MarioCS] maybe a large sack to put the snail in when we catch him/it

[JTom] I shot two arrows

[MarioCS] always want to have a full quiver when you can

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I may be ending soon. When will be back on tomorrow?

[JTom] yes

[Lisa] you can ask the guards maybe as we leave for some

[Lisa] they are always standing at the doors

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] up to everyone

[MarioCS] Watching. Always Watching

[JTom] I should go get more arrows soon

[Lisa] so we all agread to re-load and go

[Master] if you think you will be here at Noon then we can do the scrying first thing

[Master] to have everyone here for that

[Master] sorry I missed Spring

[MarioCS] I'll be here all day as well

[Lisa] she said she'll be here all day too

[Master] TMO is the only one

[Lisa] late?

[Master] JOhn Lisa Carissa Mario Michael

[Carissa] I'll be here most the time with a short break at evening

[MarioCS] JTom can fill in for him, run Ilero

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] So starting at Noon Eastern?

[Master] yes to Michael

[Lisa] breakfast game for us

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Gotcha

[Master] grins

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :)

[Master] you are coming for breakfast Mario?

[MarioCS] not breakfast, but erly

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Bob, I hate to say it, but I better get some sleep tonight. I gotta work a few hours tonight befoe I go to bed and log on

[Master] 10 or so?

[Master] go

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] so. I'm outie

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :)

[MarioCS] Jo-Ann will bring Coal about 530-6, she's going to Moe's

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Sep 14 23:25:04 EDT 2018

[Lisa] Goodnight Michael

[Master] see yall in less than 12 hours

[JTom] TMo will make it

[JTom] TMO

[MarioCS] oh, i didnt tel you all

[MarioCS] We bought a house!

[Lisa] you too?

[Master] WHAT!

[MarioCS] yeppers

[MarioCS] while in Australia

[Lisa] wow!

[Master] in Sydney?

[Carissa] An aussie house??

[Lisa] talk about multi-tasking

[MarioCS] we went to an open house, and put in an offer bfore we left

[MarioCS] lol, no here in FLA

[MarioCS] We close Sept 28

[MarioCS] a Friday

[Carissa] Well that makes more sense.

[Master] that is insane

[Lisa] that is fast!

[Master] where is it?

[MarioCS] ya, we found one we both really love

[MarioCS] royal palm and Coral Ridge Drive

[Master] you can share the MLS number tomorrow for everyone

[MarioCS] close to the schoools and sports park out west

[MarioCS] i can

[Master] dog park too

[MarioCS] exactly

[Master] happy for you

[Lisa] great news!

[Carissa] Congrats!

[MarioCS] so ill be on for a bit Sept 28, not sure how long, JoAnn is excited to move right in

[MarioCS] thank you!!

[Master] now we will have lots of rooms

[JTom] COOL!

[Lisa] now you just have to think about all that packing and unpacking :)

[MarioCS] it's huge, not Bob huge, but Big, 4 bedrooms

[MarioCS] dreadful

[MarioCS] 2300 sq ft

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[MarioCS] and a HUGE screened in patio

Ilero (TMO)] (can I have your old house?)_

[Master] grins

[Lisa] so you host the b-day game next year

[MarioCS] trust me, you dont want it

[Carissa] lol

[MarioCS] we abso could

[TMO] It's gotta be better than this one

[MarioCS] ill have the house wired for gigabit by then, so

[MarioCS] not sure TMO, youve never seen this one

[Master] listening to TMO stories about his house

[Master] hmmmmm

[TMO] this house has FOUR (4) electrical panels, with knob and tubing wiring still in some places

[Master] I think you have the better one Mario

[MarioCS] oh wow

[Lisa] more is not better when it comes to electric panels?

[Master] chuckles

[MarioCS] lol, dont think so

[TMO] the kitchen has handicap-accessible counters. Which means they're short. We are not short.

[TMO] My wife is my height.

[Lisa] ouch

[MarioCS] oh, that would have been a deal breaker for me

[Lisa] I bet JTom likes them

[TMO] if only he would agree to do all the cooking and cleaning

[MarioCS] lol

[JTom] I perfer how they are now, tall

[Lisa] :)

[MarioCS] lol, its all perspective

[Lisa] all right then I will take off too

[MarioCS] me too

[Lisa] see you all in the morning!

[MarioCS] see you all in 12+ hours!

[Carissa] Yep sleepy.

[Carissa] Night all!

[Master] night all

[TMO] eh, we got it at a good price though. we did unknowngly mess up though, and paid it off. Now getting a loan to do any work on it is nearly impossible.

Carissa has left the game on Fri Sep 14 23:31:59 EDT 2018

Lisa has left the game on Fri Sep 14 23:32:00 EDT 2018

[JTom] night

[TMO] g'night! thanks for the game!

[Master] see you soon

[TMO] indeed. Noon your time, right?

[Master] yea

MarioCS has left the game on Fri Sep 14 23:32:34 EDT 2018

[JTom] night

[TMO] righty-ho

[JTom] can I join in tomarow Bob?

[Master] of course

[Master] anytime you get the chance

[JTom] YAY!

[TMO] if your mother doesn't have anything for you to do. ;)

[JTom] night

[Master] night

JTom has left the game on Fri Sep 14 23:33:47 EDT 2018

[TMO] ciao

TMO has left the game on Fri Sep 14 23:33:53 EDT 2018


One last time no XP awarded