View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20190222

Chat Log - 2019 02 22 - Building Dragon Fen- (Formatted)

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Feb 22 17:39:05 EST 2019 ====

[Master] Klooge restarted, computer resetarted, all should run much smoother tonight

[Master] making sure of food and drinks now, I will be back up

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

Ryan has joined the game on Fri Feb 22 18:57:17 EST 2019

Ryan is receiving the map Base Map...

Ryan has received the map Base Map.

[Master] Hello sir

[Ryan] hello!

[Master] did you get to read what happened last week?

[Ryan] I talked to Spring about it. A boy was chased off by his father because someone was eating his mother?

[Master] that is a nice summation

[Ryan] Unknown if it was ghouls, virus, or other?

[Master] grins

[Ryan] :)

Spring has joined the game on Fri Feb 22 19:01:27 EST 2019

Spring is receiving the map Base Map...

Spring has received the map Base Map.

[Spring] hi hi hi

[Ryan] Looking forward to fighting, and depending on the infection vector, becoming, a flesh-eating monster :)

[Ryan] hello!

[Spring] i htink i said child

[Ryan] Fine, a child-eating monster

[Ryan] :)

[Spring] or maybe kid

[Spring] as it happens the kid was female heh

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Feb 22 19:02:30 EST 2019

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Spring] hi LIsa!

[Ryan] hello

[Lisa] Hello! :)

[Spring] i just woke up. i love day sleeping

[Spring] i feel so refreshed!

[Ryan] yay

[Spring] hopefully tonight i will make it to 9 or 10 AM and then be acclimatized for graveyard shift

[Master] Hello Spring, Hello Lisa

[Lisa] Nice when it is a choice

[Master] are you home Lisa? in time for the snow storm? ;)

[Lisa] No snow for me

[Ryan] Spring missed all the crazy drivers this morning

[Ryan] Good times

[Master] Ryan I started your page for you

[Master] you can see what others did for their character pages and start Skarphin's page

[Spring] whee

[Ryan] thank ye

[Ryan] Oh

[Spring] at the bottom of each edit page is a cliff's notes version of wiki tagging

[Master] no Michael tonight

[Spring] so that heps a lot

[Ryan] One of these days I will get "ne'er do well" as my official description

[Master] take your time with it Ryan

[Master] HAH

[Spring] hehehehe

[Master] I have not heard from John or Mario or TMO

[Master] Carissa is expecting to be late

[Master] so overall this is the group tonight, grins

[Master] so Lisa with Indigo seems to be the senior character? along with Kenna

[Ryan] So, what you are saying is that we can steal their stuff, leave them in a prison, and they can't complain at all...?

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Feb 22 19:08:17 EST 2019

Carissa is receiving the map Base Map...

Carissa has received the map Base Map.

[Ryan] Well, guess Carissa gets to keep her stuff

[Ryan] Hello, Carissa!

[Lisa] This is what Carissa calls late? :)

[Lisa] Hi Carissa!

[Spring] hi Carissa!

[Spring] nine whole minutes!!!!

[Carissa] Hi all!

[Spring] how could you!!!

[Carissa] Haha surprisingly got back a little earlier than expected. Sorry I'm...10 minutes late? ;)

[Carissa] But fair warning: it was a long day and early morning AND I now have a second demanding cat so please don't expect much brain power from me.

[Ryan] Reminds me of a news article I read. The Minister of the Olympics in Japan was 3 minutes late, so the opposition party all left the meeting in protest for 5 hours

[Master] two cats?

[Master] spontaneous parthegenisis?

[Carissa] Picked him up Tuesday. Waiting to see how it goes before I announce it "officially" (aka FB) but yeah. He's in another room.

[Carissa] Same shelter I volunteer with so, if it goes bad, I'm fostering. If it goes well, he'll be adopted later :)

[Lisa] Hope it does go well!

[Spring] wow Ryan. at least in college we waited until 15 minutes after before declaring the professor MIA

[Master] On a podcast now playing, "Living here in Northern California, the sensitivity center of the universe..."

[Carissa] Speaking of CA, did it really kind of snow in LA??

[Spring] Carissa, hope it works out with the cat without too much suffering from anyone

[Lisa] not really la proper

[Carissa] Thanks! My cat needs to learn to stop being so scared so hoping this cat teaches him and gives him company!

[Ryan] Love cats. Wish I didn't go into anaphlyactic shock everytime I was in a room with them :)

[Carissa] Ah disappointing.

[Carissa] Ouch. That'd be the most upsetting thing ever to be allergic to.

[Master] Air

[Spring] i saw pics of snow in hawaii

[Ryan] Yes, I am disappointed everytime too. I keep petting one, thinking, "Maybe not this time", and wake up in a hospital three hours later

[Spring] tsk tsk tsk

[Spring] behind on your epi pen mortgage again?

[Ryan] They are ruthless :(

[Master] so Carissa and Lisa and Spring are here who were in the middle of the barn burning last week

[Ryan] I'm assuming the barn was part of an evil cult?

[Master] and we can start as you want to bring Skarp up to speed as he was lingering out on the outskirts

[Spring] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.BDF-SUM at the bottom

[Master (to Ryan only)] Skarp was looking around and seeing that this is the area you came through a couple of months ago, the Wastes where the undead attacked your group

TMO has joined the game on Fri Feb 22 19:15:42 EST 2019

TMO is receiving the map Base Map...

TMO has received the map Base Map.

[Spring] hi TMO!

[Master] Hello

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Hi tmo!)

[TMO] greetings friends!

[Ryan] TMO gets to keep his stuff as well

[Ryan] Hello!

[TMO] yay!

[Carissa] Hi TMO!

[Master] and GO

[Spring] so it looks like we don't know if burning the barn solved our problem for us or not

[Ryan] I am back at the keyboard.

[Spring] i'm thinking probably not

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (A counter-argument is that burning buildings always makes things better)

[Spring] the kid with the doll is probably an orphan now

[TMO] since when has Bob given us a problem and then solved it before we got there?

[Spring] since we have no idea what happened to her dad

[Spring] right

[Carissa] Maybe when it fully burns not everything will be dead?

[Spring] oh that's a horrible thought

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Since his player isn't here to say otherwise, didnt' Hugh say that he always wants to adopt?)

[Carissa] I dunno but Indigo was doing well with questioning if need a place to start. I've had no new ideas since last Friday.

[Carissa] (lol to Ryan)

[Spring] hahahaha

[Master] Or Penelope might want children adn Indigo cannot do that

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how did we get there?)

[TMO] (as a suggestion - don't try to give her to Ilero)

[Master] LOL

[Master] and LOL

[Master] the practical side of things, Halflings cannot "breed" with other races

[Master] Only Elves and Humans and Orcs are cross fertile

[TMO] and elf/orc is not viable either

[TMO] iirc

[Master] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] (who is not an orc that is hooking up with orcs??)

[Master] Willingly?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Oooh, ogrillions are a thing, right? Half-orc/half-ogre?)

[TMO] half-orcs are a thing

[Master] not that you know of Ryan

[Master] no one has ever encountered one so far

[Spring] for everything there is in the world, there is somebody who likes it

[Carissa] (Next adventure!)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (human cross-fertility is weird. Half-elves are one thing, but half-dragons?)

[TMO] I'm impressed he knows what an ogrilion is though

[Carissa] (Half-dragons are a thing in 2e?)

[Carissa] (...I admit I thought ogrilion was a typo)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (That's a fair assessment of my typing ability...)

[Master] sort of yes TMO and Carissa, John played one once, it is NOT even a very rare sort of thing more along the lines of a friendly BOB NPC rare

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I thought it was a LOT of ogres)

[TMO] rather obscure - tbh I wouldn't have come up with it on my own. I only recognize it once he brought it up.

[Spring] LOL

[Spring] a kajillion ogres

[Master] so in any case

[Master] you are there with a burning barn

[Master] represented by the red barn

Spring is receiving the map swamp...

Spring has received the map swamp.

TMO is receiving the map swamp...

TMO has received the map swamp.

[Spring] and i think the consensus was NO to cooking anything on the fire

Ryan is receiving the map swamp...

Ryan has received the map swamp.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol Spring!)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) puts away the marshmallows

[Spring] i guess we could check in on neighboring farms to see if they are intact

Shurkural (TMO)] Someone needs to stay and keep an eye on this (the barn) and them (the people)

[Spring] did we get all the clues from the famrhouse that it was possible to get?

[Spring] i don't recall if anyone has tracking and looked all around the grounds

[Shurkural]] (TMO) did

Skarphedin (Ryan) spits. "This place... I know it. My friends... we were attacked here."

Shurkural (TMO)] Before the barn?

Skarphedin (Ryan) grips his axe tightly.

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) stares at Skarp

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] truly?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] that is beyond coincidence

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] You want someone to stay here? I will make sure none of the rotting creatures escapes...

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] But promise me that if you find tracks, you will come get me before following them... If my friends are near, dead or alive, it is my duty to go to them.

Shurkural (TMO)] I can run around and check the other areas and look for tracks at the same time.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Shur, so if the farmer said that the zombies came from the north, do you think that means there's a new group of priests at Skull Church?

[Indigo (Lisa)] What with the dolls and stuff.

Shurkural (TMO)] What's Skull Church? Oh, that place you and Ilero've talked about. Sure! Sounds good to me!

Indigo (Lisa) scratches his head "Oh I guess you haven't been there."

Shurkural (TMO)] (I may have to strike that though - Marisu has been there, so Shur probably has too)

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's a big trip. Couple days to get there.

Shurkural (TMO)] (I keep forgetting Marisu's first adventure went there)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no you are probably right - that was the skull church and cowles party split)

[Master (to Lisa only)] about 10 miles away from Travlers Way

Shurkural (TMO)] (ah, yay! I'm right!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes you are!)

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Dancing check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

[Master] you have been to Skull Church for two separate story arcs

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (one I think was pre-ilero crew)

Skarphedin (Ryan) grunts. "They took down a group of dwarven warriors. If they are gathering in force, it might be better to respond with overwhelming force. Should we get the others?"

Shurkural (TMO)] (Ilero got dragged into the crypt by the ghoul, and found Tiera's crypt there)

Shurkural (TMO)] (I believe the crew had been there before I joined the group though, then once with Ilero pre-sidekicks, and then once again post-Marisu. That priest stole her horse)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Dunno, from here we might be able to get there in a day but we should maybe tell people and not run off on a 10 mile trip that will take a day or so to figure out?

Shurkural (TMO)] Yeah, I wasn't planning on goin' that far just yet.

[Indigo (Lisa)] There are undergound caverns as well as the church.

Shurkural (TMO)] I'll hit the nearby farms, see what's up. Someone want to come with so if I find trouble at least one of us can run back?

[Master] brb restroom

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i would volunteer, but i am not built for running, forward or back

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] you may want someone with those weirdly long legs you lot have

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I just promised to watch a barn burn, plus shorty bonuses don't include any running benefits)

Shurkural (TMO)] (do we not have any other normal-sized people in the group)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Shi)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo has 9 movement so not completely handicapped)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (That's offenseive against the vertically impaired)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Normal-sized indeed...)

[Carissa] (Whoops sorry multitasking yes drag Shi along if needed)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) drags Shi along

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Amilee and then at Kenna

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ummm ... do you think that this farmer that just lost his son would want to take Amilee in who just lost her parents?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Or would that be a bad thing to ask?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] well we could ask him to temporarily, until things are sorted

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do you wanna ask him? You're better at those things than me.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm not sure what we're supposed to do with orphans.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh sure. we should probably also get him back home

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) approaching the farmer

Farmer (Master) grutns watchign the barn burn

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] sir, we should probably get you home and into bed. could this child perhaps stay with you for a time?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] you could look after each other while we sort this business out

Farmer (Master) shakes his head

[Farmer (Master)] I want to make sure they are dead

[Farmer (Master)] burned into ash

[Farmer (Master)] dead

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] this is my friend Skarp

[Farmer (Master)] never to return

[Farmer (Master)] dead

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) gesturing to Skarp

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Aye, we'll make sure of that.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] he is in the same position as you, but uninjured

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] I'll sit tight here with you, and we'll make sure that nothing remains.

[Farmer (Master)] I want ash

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] For both our sakes.

[Farmer (Master)] then spread it around the edges of my land

[Farmer (Master)] make a marker

[Farmer (Master)] for that vile undead to see what happens

Skarphedin (Ryan) hand goes up as though to pat the man's arm, hangs awkwardly, then drops.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] indeed. but you are in no shape to do that right now anyway

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Aye

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so why not let Skarp oversee the buurning while you recover

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and you can spread the ash after?

Farmer (Master) sighs

[Farmer (Master)] Thank you for sitting with me

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and meanwhile this poor child will be safe with you

[Farmer (Master)] I could use some water

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) fetching water

[Farmer (Master)] NOT for the fire!

[Farmer (Master)] LET IT BURN

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (psh... humans. What good is water when you can drink alcohol instead?)

[Carissa] (Alcohol also makes things burn better)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] no, for yourself, silly

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] one halfling cannot carry water to put out a fire

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and i am a healer anyway

[Farmer (Master)] What are you doing here anyways?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Killing undead is reason enough to be here.

Farmer (Master) grunts in agreement

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) helping farmer drink the water

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] we heard there could be sickness. of course i came

[Farmer (Master)] Why would you come for sickness? everyone runs from that

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i am a healer, it is my whole mission to heal the sick

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and birth babies :-)

[Farmer (Master)] Priests heal people yeah

[Farmer (Master) (to Spring only)] your chance to convert him to Kayugan, or lead him down the path towards that

[Farmer (Master)] I ain't birthin no babies

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] especially Kayugan priests.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] we see health as vital and holy

Farmer (Master) nodding

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Skarphedin: Let me tell you of the glory of Moradin, my tall brother)

[Master] the fire is burning down

[Master] the barn is in embers

[Master] all the structure is gone

[Master] a pile now in the center

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] my goddess Uthe is the most loving and nurturing of all gods anywhere

[Master] no movement

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (really?! that was fast)

Skarphedin (Ryan) cautiously moves closer to the burnt barn, axe in hand.

[Master] it has been a couple of hours total

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 22'07".

[Master] Shur has checked the surrounding area the tracks definately come from the north to this area

[Master] Shur's opinion is Ghouls

Shurkural (TMO)] (does she see anything in that area?)

[Master] nothing above ground

Shurkural (TMO)] (does she know if that's the direction of Skull Church?)

[Master] she only goes about 3/4 of a mile out though

[Master] and yes

[Carissa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] and yes that it could come from Skull CHurch

Shurkural (TMO)] (are the surrounding farms okay?)

[Carissa] (Quick cat check. Don't die Shur while gone)

[Carissa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] yes no other signs of disturbance

[Shurkural]] (TMO) and Shi head back

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (burn the infidels!)

[Master] ideas? questions?

[Master] LOL

[Shurkural]] (TMO) follows the tracks back to the barn to make sure none split off

Skarphedin (Ryan) grunts. "Now that we have a direction, what is the plan? I would recommend someone go back to the village to get others, while the rest of us follow the trail."

[Master] yes

[Master] it seems that this group all was centered on the barn in the end

Shurkural (TMO)] Wonder why they came here?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wonder why they picked this place out of all the farms

Indigo (Lisa) looks up at Shur and nods

Shurkural (TMO)] (did the tracks wander around any, or come straight here?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] well this family already worships Kiputytto

[Master] wandering and then focus on this place

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] that could have attracted them somehow

Shurkural (TMO)] (how far away was the focus? within sight, or half mile away?)

[Master] SHur can make an Intution check

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: INU check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Master] smiles

[Shurkural]] (TMO) KNOWS ALL!!!

Shurkural (TMO)] (REVEAL YOUR PLANS TO ME, MADMAN!)

[Master (to TMO only)] shur can see that they were hunting sniffing searching and when they were within scent range of this farm they all converged on this place at least 4 maybe 6 of them

Shurkural (TMO)] Alright... hold on a sec, lemme think.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) scrunches up her eyes and nose. It looks like it's very painful.

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) looks alarmed

MarioHome has joined the game on Fri Feb 22 20:03:10 EST 2019

MarioHome is receiving the map Base Map...

MarioHome has received the map Base Map.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hi Mario!!)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) gestures with her hands, as it tracing the footprints in her mind.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Hi Mario!)

[MarioHome] Hello Hello!

[MarioHome] Happy friday!

Shurkural (TMO)] (willkommen!)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Guess we won't be stealing Mario's stuff, either)

[Master] hello hello

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Hello!)

MarioHome side eyes Ryan

[Indigo (Lisa)] (awww ... and I had my eye on Mara's chest!)

[Master] lol

[MarioHome] (lolol)

[MarioHome] (me too)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (me three)

[MarioHome] going ^^ to read, brb

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but Shur was thinking ... really hard!)

Shurkural (TMO)] (Plenty enough for us all!)

Shurkural (TMO)] Okay... they was wandering around... moving this general direction... but not straight here. Then they got close... wait a sec..." She checks the wind. "Yeah, I bet they got within scenting distance. Then they came straight here."

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ok so something about this place smelled attractive to them

Indigo (Lisa) sniffs the air

Shurkural (TMO)] People, probably.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] but all of the farms have people

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

Shurkural (TMO)] This might've just been the first one they came to.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh i see

[Carissa] (Hi Mario!)

Shurkural (TMO)] We probably need to get a group together and follow them tracks back.

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But why would they steal his son?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) gestures to farmer

[MarioHome] (hi hi!)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks uncomfortable and moves out of hearing of the farmer.

MarioHome is receiving the map swamp...

MarioHome has received the map swamp.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) follows

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) also follows

Shurkural (TMO)] Ghouls.. eh.. they eat people.

[MarioHome] I am back at the keyboard.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) thinks, "At least she didn't drag me this time."

Skarphedin (Ryan) follows.

[Kel (MarioHome)] (E) whew! we are safe then

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But to grab the boy and drag him here?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Is this better...eating grounds?

Kel (MarioHome) puts away Teb and relaxes a bit

Shurkural (TMO)] Just a guess, maybe looking for someplace dark.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh. I guess that makes sense.

[Kel (MarioHome)] well, the fire ruined that

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Did we look through the ashes yet?)

[Master] no still too hot

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (no, I was going to but then Shur came back)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Or it could have been too hot anyways :) )

Shurkural (TMO)] (The Shur came back, the very next day.. The Shur came back...)

[Kel (MarioHome)] (sittin' on the porch!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeZZr_p6vB8)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (ok so we should probably have a couple people guard the ashes to make sure nothing crawls out)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (get the farmer and the kid to the farmer's house)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (then arrange a part to follow tracks)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Or back to the village? Could have someone walk with them and come back with NPCs)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Thought we already knew they came from Skull Church?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (then the path will be the same, yes?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (the famer is injured. is his house closer than the billage? i am thinking yes)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (but we do need to go back to the village to arrange the scouting party)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I still feel like we're missing something if it's taking this long to burn...like...are we supposed to do something while waiting?)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I was thinking that the village would be safer for civvies than the house, but I concede to your point on the injuries)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (it's finished burning, now it needs to cool)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (these things do take time though)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (even when the FD puts out a fire, t hey often smolder the next day)

Shurkural (TMO)] Don't either of you got any magic can let us go in there?

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) looks doubtful

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) thinking

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Did Shi's wear off by now?)

[Master] (Shi's what?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She cast a fire protection spell last week. Or I think we went through with it, though it was useless...)

[Master] It has been about three hours so I thinki it would have expired by now

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haaa yeah....)

[Master] so anyone with any other ideas?

[Master] letting the ashes cool down

[Master] reveals that you have several bones in side

[Master] about 10 or so you guess man sized bodies and three children

[Shurkural]] (TMO) kicks a timber.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (yeeesh)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Stealing other children?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (no i have nothing that would protect someone examining a hot site)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Is it still too hot to examine?)

[Master] no you have waited long enough a few hours

[Kel (MarioHome)] (Prot from Fire does not have a time limit, just a 'use up the prot hp the it ends' limit

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Kel (MarioHome)] (sorry, it does have a limit, ny bad)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I dunno. Looking for anything else of interest...?)

[Master] Shi see the above

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes yes I just don't know what to do about that :P)

Shurkural (TMO)] (any way to tell if any of them were undead, or dead long before the fire?)

[Master] undead lore?

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Art - Flirting check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Shurkural (TMO)] (never can tell when a critical success wil help)

[Mara (MarioHome)] Mara: Undead Lore check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Woo!)

[Master] Mara can tell that 6 of the ten bodies were undead

[Master] none of the children

[MarioHome] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mara (MarioHome)] um, i see six of the grown bodies were undead

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (That's a relief, at least)

[Mara (MarioHome)] that leaves four that weren't

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (6 undead, 3 children, 1 human?)

[Master] nods

[Mara (MarioHome)] all the childer were not undead

[Mara (MarioHome)] Mara: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Mara (MarioHome)] looks for one w gnawed limbs

[Mara (MarioHome)] suspecting the mama

Shurkural (TMO)] (how many individual tracks did Shur see?)

[Master] two of the three children

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But then where's her father?

[Mara (MarioHome)] (is Aimlee stilla round? ask if she had siblings? who else lived here?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Kenna can!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Amilee?

Girl (Master) with her mouth full YES?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] who are all the people who usually live in your house? you, plainly? who else?

Shurkural (TMO)] (... full of *what*?)

[Girl (Master)] Mom

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) nodding

[Girl (Master)] the Bastard

[Mara (MarioHome)] Mom's ankle

[Girl (Master)] Jimmy

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) sad smile

Shurkural (TMO)] (I do hope that was an answer to Kenna, and not me)

[Girl (Master)] (lol)

[Girl (Master)] Uncle Thin

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) nodding

Shurkural (TMO)] (Jar Jar)

[Girl (Master)] Aunt Rilliane

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Uhhh that's more adults than we found?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Unless her aunt and uncle are young)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] sweetie, is Jimmy your brother?

Girl (Master) shrugs

[Girl (Master)] what is a brother?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] a boy who has the same mother or dad as you

[Girl (Master)] OH nbo

[Girl (Master)] Jimmy was a boy

Shurkural (TMO)] (brb)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ok

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] maybe Jimmy works for your family?

[Girl (Master)] yes

[Girl (Master)] he was in the fields every day with Bastard

[Girl (Master)] I had to bring him lunch

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] okay i understand now. by the way, are you hungry again? i have a few nuts in this bag

[Girl (Master)] I am always hungry

[Mara (MarioHome)] (no comment)

[Girl (Master)] Mom says that is a good thing

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Demon!)

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) handing over the nuts

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (always carry snacks, always)

Shurkural (TMO)] (back)

Lisa is receiving the map swamp...

Lisa has received the map swamp.

[Mara (MarioHome)] (passing around Kenna's nuts again!)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (headdesk)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (not the first time they've been offered around)

Shurkural (TMO)] (When is Mara going to share her bounty with everyone?)

[Girl (Master)] (on Thursday at a Children's meeting I said to everyone, "Be sure to take Michael's balls to use for your craft projects" and everyone broke out laughing uncontrollabley for like 5 minutes)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hahahahaha)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (no one has offerd it around yet)

Shurkural (TMO)] (anyone want to grab a handful from Mara?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (yay crude humor! back to the game!)

[Master] so overall

[Master] you have bones in the ashes

[Master] and an idea where the undead came from

[Master] but no moving undead

[Master] and no live farmers

[Master] what do you want to do to wrap this up?

[Master] talk out of character as you need to

[Master] this is one of those things that establishes how the Estate will treat thrreats, etc

[Carissa] So no pressure. Woo!

[Master] grins

[Master] are you rebuilding this farmer's barn?

[Master] are you hunting down perpetrators?

[Carissa] ...both?

[Master] are you giving repratations to the harmed?

[Master] who will respond?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (there is no farmer to use it)

[Master] etc/

[Indigo (Lisa)] (whole family except girl is dead, right?)

[Master] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but yes to reparations)

[Carissa] (Oh good point. I forgot other farmer is from different farm)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I mean, there is an argument to be made that the survivors should be moved to the village for their own safety)

Shurkural (TMO)] (whose turf is this?)

[Master] totally up to the group

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] brb

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if farmer won't take girl in - does the church do that?)

[Master] I do not want to tell you how to do things

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (rather than rebuild a farm out here)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we need the farming though)

Shurkural (TMO)] (the farmer has his own land, iirc)

[Master] yes they farm their own lands and owe Branwyn for taxes, etc

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I do think we need to have a town meeting, tell them what happened, what we are doing and going to skull church to see about stopping problem, etc)

[Master] technically it is Branwyn's lands they owe Fealty to her

[Master] so

[Master] if you want to have the town meeting

[Master] we can jump to that

[Master] how many days later?

[Master] is Branwyn speaking?

[Master] Town hall is in Otterville

[Master] not too far away

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sure unless soneone else wants to)

Shurkural (TMO)] '(my opinion, find the girl a family, follow the tracks back to their origin, make sure there's no more)

[Master] Branwyn has Dahlia on her hip

[Carissa] (And have a plan for future orphans)

[Master] Shur can guess that they come from the area of Skull Church, not necicisassily from there but that area, Ilero and Branwyn and Indigo know there used to be farms there too

[Master] as Lisa organizes her thoughts

[Master] other people can chime in

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what makes you think my thoughts are not organized?)

[Master] grins

[Master] LOL

[Master] pLOL

[Mara (MarioHome)] (Mercy's Home for the Socially Misaligned

[Master] anyone have anything before Branwyn's speech to the town?

[Carissa] (Nope brain dead)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Sparkhedin is impatient to face down the undead, but bites his tongue)

[Master] SHE IS A ZOMBIE!!!! GET HER!!!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Carissa] (LOL)

[Master] OK Lisa you are up

Branwyn (Lisa) speaks to the town

[Shurkural]] (TMO) whacks Carissa in the head with a baseball bat

Master crowd mummers and quiets

[Carissa] (If I'm brain dead do I feel that?)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I can imagine. They just saw Shur kill Carissa)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I came her as soon as I heard the news of this horrible attack upon your town. My heart goes out to the families that have suffered losses. There is nothing worse than to lose a loved one.

[Carissa] (lol to Ryan)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I cannot possibly make amends for such a thing. But for the families that have suffered losses, I will waive the taxes for this year and grant them 10 gold pieces each.

Master quiet possitive murmmering

Shurkural (TMO)] (Families start killing one member each year)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The Church shall take in poor Amilee for the time being but anyone that would like to adopt her as she is now an orphan, we would be most grateful.

Master quiet at the thought of another mouth to feed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] As a further measure, we shall be sending a party of our best people north where these undead came from to hunt down the source of this scourge.

Master murmers of agreement

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Carissa] (Victorian Era. Poisoning of child did rise when insurance became a thing for child deaths...)

Shurkural (TMO)] (the depth of human depravity is more fun when it's imaginary)

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv33eaygVDQ

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We shall also be looking for another family who will wish to farm here in Otterville, if we find people, we shall have a barn raising and will be fixing up the damage to the home that was attacked.

Master happier murmmering

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Does anyone have any questions or concerns?

[Farmer (Master)] What is the little countess's name?

[Carissa] I am away from the keyboard.

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "This is Dahlia"

Farmer (Master) cheers

[Farmer (Master)] LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

[Farmer (Master)] LONG LIVE BRANWYN

[Farmer (Master)] LONG LIVE DALIAH

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Skarphedin: LONG LIVE BEER)

Branwyn (Lisa) a little overwhelmed "Thank you very much. Childbirth has kept me at home for a bit, but I plan to visit all of you with Jilly in the coming weeks."

[Farmer (Master)] LONG LIVE JILLY

Shurkural (TMO)] (so Jilly is only 12?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (she was like 10 or 11 back in 20010)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no she is about 16 now)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!...too soon??)

[Farmer (Master)] (I shall always be your friend)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (jilly should be married by now)

[Master] tehre you go Mario

[Master] Mario volunteers to find a husband for Jilly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (branwyn was thinking about that issue a ways back)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (Hugh!)

[Master] this is true LIsa

[Mara (MarioHome)] (add to his titles)

[Master] Jilly is a poor farmgirl from the Jistille Estates

[Mara (MarioHome)] (He and Jilly can run the orphanage w Mercy and Neith)

[Master] a small unremarkable Estate until Willimina became Queen

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hugh has Neith)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (brb)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (then again, there are unconventional families ...)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so okay with everyone now that it is too late to do anything about it anyway? :) )

[Master] smile

[Master] so everyone is ok with the ending of this encounter?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (it's too late to mount an expedition to Skull Church?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (expedite!)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (back)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so Indigo will go to skull church group)

[Master] not too late but too much

[Master] that is a story arc for after all the building

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that requires many maps!)

[Master] a thing to go deal with afterwards

[Master] grins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hopefully sooner rather than later for that)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) readies the Stinger missile array.

[Master] so TMO

[Master] you get 4 of yoru new recruits

[Master] plus who ever you pick to be at the lighthouse

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] out of all of the available characters

[Master] no restrictions

[TMO] are these the first 4 to arrive?

[Master] yes

[TMO] They're in slot order.

[TMO] Jon, Lanek, Oppleby, Kazimir

[Master] you tell me who is there

[TMO] Ilero

[TMO] oh, does Jon count as 1 of the 4 since he was already with us?

[Master] Oppleby and Jon are there

[Master] yes he does

[Master] he was yoru first

[TMO] kk

[Master] the toehr two are not on your list

[Master] need to rename them

[Master] plus who else from the rest of the group is there?

[TMO] what list are you looking at?

[Master] on the campaign tree

[Master] I see Cout#4

[Master] etc

[TMO] Lanek is there

[Master] scout#4

[TMO] Kazimir does need to be renamed

[Master] not seeing Lanek

TMO is receiving the map Base Map...

TMO has received the map Base Map.

[Master] Organize

[TMO] Lanek moved 22'01".

[Master] who ever is not there, the lighthouse will alert the others to the need to come

[TMO] Kazimir Huisto moved 26'05".

TMO is receiving the map Foriso Town...

TMO has received the map Foriso Town.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it only goes on in emergencies?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I thought it was a nightlight)

[Master] Up to Ilero

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I guess it could have color filters for codes)

[TMO] I have no idea how lighthouses work. :)

[TMO] well, other than the obvious

[Master] plus up to TMO on if he wants others to play his various guild members in cases like this

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (red screens for ladies night)

[Master] LOL

[TMO] folks are always welcome to take one if they want to

[TMO] in fact, Jon is the one I know the least about.

[TMO] I never really interacted with the character as our NPC

[TMO] so, from the veritable cacaphony of volunteers, I'm guessing that's a no?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (of course we will if you want us to)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (these are your guys so I didn't want to just jump on one of them - do you have the notes on them somewhere easy to find?)

[TMO] Jon is easy. it's whatever he's been like so far.

[TMO] some of them I've entered Notes in the character sheet

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (naked with a big sword - check)

[TMO] I'll keep Kazimir because he hasn't been entered into the system yet

[Spring] i'm willing to play somebody

[TMO] Lanek and Oppleby have personality in the Notes tab of their character sheets

[Master] and TMO does get to just assign characters so Kenna can be there, Branwyn, Tiberius, etc

[TMO] so who wants to be visiting the lighthouse today?

[Mara (MarioHome)] (Mara and/ or Kel, either depending on need)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (tmo gets to assign so just pick who you want)

[TMO] oh boy...

[TMO] the boob or the boobs?

[TMO] sorry, couldn't resist

[Mara (MarioHome)] wow

[Spring] (TMO if this is general adventuring, feel free to select Snee)

[TMO] I have no clue what this is for

[Master] Everything in Foriso Town is built now except the Mill

[TMO] k, let's do Sni and Kel. combat and cleric

[Spring] (in that case, definitely Snee :-)

[TMO] not in that order

[Master] which needs Branwyn's official seal to start

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that's what makes it fun!)

[Spring] she won't want to be left behind

[TMO] so Bran to start the Mill?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that you don't klnow what this is about)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not mill)

[Master] Shi or Thistle?

[TMO] k, Lisa, would you like Jon?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (cat is sitting in front of monitor)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sure)

[TMO] Shi, just in case we need a cleric

[Master] making Ryan sneeze

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (urk.....)

[TMO] Ryan - shall Skarp be here, or would like a Gah-nome instead?

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Carissa] (All right. Kitties are to bed so I should be done being interrupted tonight. I think)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (hmm....)

[TMO] Carissa - Shi or grumpy old ugly woodsman?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I suppose Skarphedin can go)

[Spring] am i back?

[Carissa] I can be grumpy. Get off my lawn, ya darn kids!

[Master] yes to Spring

[Spring] stupid wifi

[Master] and HAH to Carissa

[TMO] we're picking people for the Foriso Town encounter

[Spring] Snee is a cleric, how many do you need?

[Carissa] Let's go grumpy. Shi's been every encounter so far. A slight change is nice unless you need her :)

[Master] perhaps to bless a lighthouse?

[Master] to make Ilero's tower tall adn strong?

[TMO] k, you can be Lanek then Carissa. Personality is in the Notes tab. The Very Strong and Strong are the important ones.

[TMO] I picked Snee, I just typed it Shi because I'm an idiot. :)

[TMO] Sni

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Carissa] I mean it does look similar..

[Master] could also be Thistle

[Master] but I like Lanek

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] I'd like at least one cleric, in case of more undead, or healing. Or just wise counsel

[Lanek (Carissa)] True. I'm fine with whichever TMO says.

[Spring] Snee's reason to go anywhere is because she will pester people to let her go

[Spring] you don't actually need a logical reason

[TMO] SNEE! Come on down!

[TMO] :)

[TMO] And Skarp. And Kel.

[Master] Foriso Town currently has: Ilero Snee, Opp, Jon, Lanek, Kaz and Kel

[TMO] am I missing anyone?

[Master] added Skarp

[TMO] ok, so I've got Ilero, Opp, & Kaz

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (shur?)

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Who is Lisa playing?)

[TMO] Jon

[TMO] She knows him much better than I do

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Ahh that's right. I did see that comment. Naked and a broadsword. She's got it down pat)

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] :)

[Master] 8 characters there so far

[Master] and a quick summary of lighthouse signals?

[TMO] ... is that a request.. ?

[TMO] >_>

[Master] Red means to not disturbe Shur and Ilero

[TMO] lol

[Master] other than that?

[TMO] flashing is emergency

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (That's what my dad tried to tell the police officer, but they still arrested him)

[Master] the map shows the various farms, the trading post and the storage barn for the Guild

[Master] the black are stone buildings the rest are wood

[TMO] [Ilero]] moved 52'05".

[Master] place yoru selves where you would like to be

[TMO] Oppleby Fiddlefen moved 257'00".

[Master] on the black means in the tower somewhere

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] Jon the sailor moved 75'04".

[TMO] Kazimir Huisto moved 56'04".

[Lanek (Carissa)] Lanek moved 58'05".

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] Jon the sailor moved 18'06".

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 64'11".

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] Jon the sailor moved 21'06".

[Spring] Snezana moved 99'10".

Lanek (Carissa) grumbling, "So many stone. Waste of money. Grumble grumble..."

[Spring] Snezana moved 104'11".

[TMO] Lanek and Jon are the only ones that have been leveled up properly

[TMO] in Klooge

[TMO] (hee hee - I see you have no problem understanding my notes. :) )

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Sorry, kids are having a bit of diffiiculty.)

[Kel (MarioHome)] So Snee, llok for foot holds and openings in the stone, and hoist yourself up, like this

[Kel (MarioHome)] Tebhoundrin moved 20'09".

Kel (MarioHome) climbs up 10 feet

[Kel (MarioHome)] drops down

[Spring] we are climbing up the outside?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 19'02".

[Spring] there's no stair or door or anything?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 15'11".

[Kel (MarioHome)] its the only way in

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 5'05".

[TMO] there is no door on the lighthouse itsel

[TMO] f

[Spring] what dummy built this?

[TMO] on the ground level at least. higher up there are. you can get inside from the house though

Kel (MarioHome) shrugs

[Lanek (Carissa)] (OOC or IC, Spring? ;) )

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] (was that IC?)

[Snezana (Spring)] ahem

[Snezana (Spring)] what dummy built this?

[Kel (MarioHome)] i can carry you if you like

[TMO] there are doors and nets on the outside of the lighthouse higher up though

[Kel (MarioHome)] it's no tree, but still good practice

[Snezana (Spring)] well okay then

Snezana (Spring) starts climbing

[Kel (MarioHome)] try, ill spot you

[Snezana (Spring)] (i did say i wanted to kill her off ...)

[Kel (MarioHome)] dont go too high

[Lanek (Carissa)] Hey you kids! Be careful!

Kel (MarioHome) looks at Lanek, waves, takes eyes off Snee

Lanek (Carissa) goes back to grumbling about breaking the stones

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] If we were meant to be that high, then we would have been born with wings.

[Kel (MarioHome)] she's better than you!

[Lanek (Carissa)] Gonna chip it and fall. Well I ain't cleaning THAT up.

[TMO] (Lanek is a 6th level thief)

[Kel (MarioHome)] (Kel knows, he's razzing the grump)

[Lanek (Carissa)] (And he knows things! Like swimming!)

Snezana (Spring) slowly butclimbing with determination

[TMO] (lol)

Lanek (Carissa) grunts and watches.

[Lanek (Carissa)] Shoulda given her a rope to climb. Been easier.

Kel (MarioHome) looks back up to Snee

[Snezana (Spring)] (so i don't gotta roll soemthing?)

[Kel (MarioHome)] real climbers dont need ropes

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Oppleby Fiddlefen (TMO) peers through the tall grass to see what the noise is all about.

[Kel (MarioHome)] (didnt expect all this, just wanted to add flaovr conversation to begin the encounter)

[Kel (MarioHome)] you're doing fine!

[Lanek (Carissa)] Smart climbers know how to be efficicent and safe.

[Kel (MarioHome)] remember, toe, then hand, nver both at the same time

[Snezana (Spring)] got it

[Kel (MarioHome)] you only do that once

[Snezana (Spring)] toe and up

[Snezana (Spring)] hand and up

[Snezana (Spring)] other toe and .... where am i gonna put it? oh there

[Snezana (Spring)] and up

[Kel (MarioHome)] wow, how far do you think you have gone?

[Ilero]] (TMO) opens a door about 60 feet up and leans out, holding onto the door jamb with just one hand and looks downward curiously.

[Snezana (Spring)] well i am not looking down so you figure it out

Kel (MarioHome) reaches up and grabs her vestiments

[Kel (MarioHome)] you did awesome!!

[Master] (Snee has made it about 8 feet)

[Kel (MarioHome)] (lol, oh!)

[Master] (she is not a thief, grins)

[Kel (MarioHome)] dont look down

Ilero (TMO)] (but that's still pretty darn good)

[Snezana (Spring)] hand an i'll put it there and up

[Kel (MarioHome)] (Kel will catch her when she descends

[Kel (MarioHome)] (or falls, or whatever)

[Snezana (Spring)] toe and up

[Ilero]] (TMO) climbs out onto the beam holding the net next to him and sits down, his feet hanging out into space, while he watches Snee.

Kel (MarioHome) to Ilero

[Kel (MarioHome)] you may have a cross trainer here!

[Snezana (Spring)] hand and up

Skarphedin (Ryan) shivers at how high they are.

[Snezana (Spring)] other toe and up

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero is only about 2/3rds of the way up)

[Snezana (Spring)] what do you do when your nose iteches?

[Snezana (Spring)] (itches, even)

[Master] (which is 70 feet up for Ilero)

[Kel (MarioHome)] dont scratch with noth hands!

[Master] 100 feet to the top

[Kel (MarioHome)] (both*)

Snezana (Spring) rubbing nose on a stone

[Kel (MarioHome)] that works too

Snezana (Spring) other hand and up

[Kel (MarioHome)] ok, are you going all the way, or are you ready to come down?

[Snezana (Spring)] all the way i guess.

Ilero (TMO)] (it's 30 feet to the next flat level, although if Kel was smart there's a door a bit above her)

Kel (MarioHome) swears silently

[Kel (MarioHome)] ok, youre doing fine

[Snezana (Spring)] hand and up

[Kel (MarioHome)] there's a door just above you

[Kel (MarioHome)] (taking the smart route?)

Snezana (Spring) groping around above head

[Ilero]] (TMO) leans back toward his door and hollers in. "'ey! Kazimir! Go open door .. uh.. 2A!"

[Kel (MarioHome)] when you reach it, knock

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #40 moved 41'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #39 moved 34'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #38 moved 60'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #37 moved 49'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #36 moved 56'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #35 moved 29'07".

[Snezana (Spring)] don't feel it yet

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #34 moved 41'05".

[Snezana (Spring)] toe and up

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #33 moved 11'10".

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Kel (MarioHome)] kep going, when you need it most a door will open..

[Snezana (Spring)] hand and up

[Kel (MarioHome)] (of course)

Kazimir Huisto (TMO) runs down the stairs inside the tower.

[Master] Bullywug #39: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Bullywug #38: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Bullywug #33: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Bullywug #40: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Bullywug #35: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Bullywug #34: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Bullywug #36: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Bullywug #37: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Lanek (Carissa)] Lanek: Initiative: (d10+10++2) [1d10=8] 20

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=3] 11

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=7] 15

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Kazimir Huisto: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Oppleby Fiddlefen: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] Jon the sailor: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=10] 20

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Er, Lanek's is weird math...?)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Skarphedin

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] (do we all know they are there?)

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Okay I see what I'm trying to ask. Is it +2 or -2?)

[Master] those on the ousside

[Master] outside

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 33'09".

[Master] so Jon

[Master] Opp

[Master] Kel and Snee on the side of the wall

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] I have the reaction adjustments wrong on Lanek

[Master] Skarp would see them out of a window

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] I didn't invert the number

[Kel (MarioHome)] Oh, Kel wasnt following, he was waiting on ground level

[Master] TMO what levels have windows?

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Yeah was wondering with that one :) )

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] most of them

Skarphedin (Ryan) shouts, "Beware! Monsters to the east!"

[Kel (MarioHome)] (to catch her fall)

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Lanek's init should be 16

[Kel (MarioHome)] Snee! Stop Climbing! just hold still! dont move!

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Lanek modified: Ability Scores - Reaction Adjust: (RA) : CHANGED: -2 (+2).

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] (changed his character sheet)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Kazimir Huisto

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Thanks!)

[Master] Initiative changed from 20 to 16.

[Snezana (Spring)] okay!

Lisa has left the game on Fri Feb 22 21:50:50 EST 2019

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Feb 22 21:51:21 EST 2019

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

MarioHome has left the game on Fri Feb 22 21:51:35 EST 2019

MarioHome has joined the game on Fri Feb 22 21:51:40 EST 2019

MarioHome is receiving the map Foriso Town...

MarioHome has received the map Foriso Town.

Lisa is receiving the map Foriso Town...

Lisa has received the map Foriso Town.

Ryan has joined the game on Fri Feb 22 21:52:17 EST 2019

Ryan is receiving the map Base Map...

Ryan has received the map Base Map.

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Uhh did everyone else get kicked off? Did I miss the memo?)

[Master] is everyone ok?

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Nothing happenedon my end at least)

[MarioHome] wow! what a battle! we killed them!

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] (yes - cannon lost my connection)

[Snezana (Spring)] (i ma here)

[MarioHome] i was disconnected

[MarioHome] rejoined

[Snezana (Spring)] (am, even)

[Ryan] I was disconnected.

[Snezana (Spring)] (i stayed the whole time)

[Lanek (Carissa)] (TMO, Spring, and I survived!)

[Master] grins

Ryan has left the game on Fri Feb 22 21:53:43 EST 2019

[Master] so

[Master] letting everyone settle in

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Or I think TMO survived)

[Ryan] huh?

[Ryan] Not sure why it is saying I left

[Snezana (Spring)] hehehehe

[MarioHome] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioHome)] (just to be clear, Kel did not follow Snee up the tower, he is at ground level

[Master] TMO?

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Lanek is also watching from the grounf)

TMO has left the game on Fri Feb 22 21:55:37 EST 2019

TMO has joined the game on Fri Feb 22 21:55:56 EST 2019

[Lanek (Carissa)] (So only Spring and I survived. Do we fight to the death now?)

TMO is receiving the map Foriso Town...

TMO has received the map Foriso Town.

[Master] ok

[Kel (MarioHome)] (well, your brain is half bashed, so is it really fair?)

[Snezana (Spring)] (hehehehe)

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Hmmm good point....)

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Skarphedin

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Kazimir Huisto

[Master] to remind everyone

Ryan is receiving the map Foriso Town...

Ryan has received the map Foriso Town.

[TMO] Kaz is running down the stairs inside the tower to let Snee in.

[Master] ok

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Kel

[Kel (MarioHome)] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[MarioHome] Kel targets Bullywug #38. Distance: 87'02"

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow: (14-(d20+3)) [1d20=15] -4. HITS Bullywug #38 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel: Damage v SM: Short Bow: ((1d1-1)+6) [1d1=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Bullywug #38

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf ( w STR Bonus): ((1d8)+6) [1d8=5] 11 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Bullywug #38

[Master] Bullywug #38's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -16 (-17) - Dead

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow: (14-(d20+3)) [1d20=1] 10

[Kel (MarioHome)] grr

[TMO] Bob - how do you want me to handle Oppleby and Kaz? They don't have stats, weapons, or anything much entered yet.

[MarioHome] Kel targets Bullywug #40. Distance: 103'08"

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel: Attack: Short Bow: (14-(d20+3)) [1d20=9] 2. HITS Bullywug #40 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] You make it up as you need

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel: Damage v SM: Arrow; Sheaf ( w STR Bonus): ((1d8)+6) [1d8=1] 7 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Bullywug #40

[TMO] roger

[Master] Bullywug #40's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-7) - Dying

[TMO] this is not necessarily canon then

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Bullywug #39

[Master] Bullywug #39 moved 90'09".

[Master] Bullywug #39 targets Bullywug #39. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Bullywug #39 targets Oppleby Fiddlefen. Distance: 2'08"

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] (that was only 1 dmg roll on the first one)

[Master] Bullywug #39: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. HITS Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #39: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. HITS Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #39: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. HITS Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #39: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=1] 1 added to: Oppleby Fiddlefen

[Master] Bullywug #39: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=1] 1 added to: Oppleby Fiddlefen

[Master] Bullywug #39: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d4+1) [1d4=3] 4 added to: Oppleby Fiddlefen

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] (he dmgd a bow and then an arrow)

[Master] Oppleby Fiddlefen: No adjustments made.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #40

[Kel (MarioHome)] ( i hit the first, then mis rolled dmg. when i did roll dmg, he died

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #34

[Kel (MarioHome)] (so i targeted the second one)

[Master] Bullywug #34 moved 117'07".

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Attack: Hrotti:: is now ARMED.

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Oppleby Fiddlefen modified: Weapons - ADDED: Short Sword, false, Short Sword, , , 0, , --, --, , , , , , $atk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1d6, 1d8, 1d6, , , , . ADDED: Dagger/Dirk, false, Dagger/Dirk, , , 0, , --, --, , , , , , $atk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1d4, 1d3, 1d6, , , , . ADDED: Dagger/Dirk, hurled, false, Dagger/Dirk, hurled, , , 0, 10|20|30, --, --, , , , , , $matk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1d4, 1d3, 1d6, , , , . ADDED: Sling, false, Sling, , , 0, , --, --, , , , , , $matk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1d1-1, 1d1-1, 1d1-1, , , , . ADDED: Sling Bullet, false, Sling Bullet, , , 0, , --, --, , , , , , $atk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1d4+1, 1d6+1, 1d4, , , , .

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] (but he took off 17 instead of 11)

[Master] Bullywug #34 targets Kel. Distance: 7'02"

[Kel (MarioHome)] (ohhhh!)

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] (whatever)

[Master] Bullywug #34: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Bullywug #34: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Bullywug #34: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Bullywug #33

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Oppleby Fiddlefen modified: Armor - Armor Bonus:: CHANGED: 2 (null). DEX Bonus:: CHANGED: 2 (null).

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Oppleby Fiddlefen modified: Armor - AC FINAL:: CHANGED: 6 (10).

[Master] Bullywug #33 moved 155'10".

[Master] Bullywug #33 targets Kel. Distance: 4'00"

[Master] Bullywug #33: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Bullywug #33: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Bullywug #33: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Kel (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #33: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d4+1) [1d4=3] 4 added to: Kel

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Oppleby Fiddlefen

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 60 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Oppleby Fiddlefen modified: Combat - Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 17 (20).

[Master] yes to Lisa, but it was overkill

[TMO] I guessed on Opp's vital statistics like ac and thaco

[TMO] if I'm off, it's only by 1

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpn_lNjPuec

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] (k - thx)

[TMO] Oppleby Fiddlefen targets Bullywug #39. Distance: 2'08"

[TMO] Attack: Short Sword:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] Oppleby Fiddlefen: Attack: Short Sword: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 15. MISSES Bullywug #39 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #52 moved 58'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #51 moved 50'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #49 moved 48'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #48 moved 50'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #47 moved 79'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #46 moved 90'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #45 moved 34'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #44 moved 42'01".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #43 moved 32'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #42 moved 23'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #41 moved 24'09".

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ilero]] (TMO) jumps to his feet on the beam and bellows into the tower. "KAZ! Is attack! Get Snee inside!"

[Master] Bullywug #47, Bullywug #44, Bullywug #43, Bullywug #45, Bullywug #46, Bullywug #48, Bullywug #49, Bullywug #50, Bullywug #41, Bullywug #52, Bullywug #51 and Bullywug #42 moved 47'01".

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is now ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 70'00".

Ilero (TMO)] Bob - can you set Ilero's altitude to 70'?

[Master] yes

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 5'10".

[Master] done

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 5'04".

Ilero (TMO)] I'm thinking he can't see the one right up against the base, since the base is wider than the section Ilero is on.

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Bullywug #33. Distance: 243'01"

Ilero (TMO)] can he see this one?

[Master] yes

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Bullywug #36. Distance: 254'11"

Ilero (TMO)] k, that is WAY too far out of range

[Master] grins Trig is your friend

Ilero (TMO)] wait... scale is not accurate here.

[Master] I think it is

Ilero (TMO)] #33 is not 243' feet away

[Master] the hypotenuse is?

[Kel (MarioHome)] aha!!!

Ilero (TMO)] 70' by 35'?

[Master] wry grin not sure

[Kel (MarioHome)] Super sure its not 243

Ilero (TMO)] 78'

[Master] ok

Ilero (TMO)] .26237

Ilero (TMO)] :)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=15] -1 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Bullywug #33 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] then we will not trust Klooge..... surprise surpise surprise

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Damage v SM: Hand of Reaching: (1d8+1) [1d8=6] 7 added to: Bullywug #33

[Master] Bullywug #33's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-7) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Jon the sailor

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] Jon the sailor moved 120'05".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Lanek

Ilero (TMO)] (put Ilero back to altitude 0 and see what that does to the distance for me please)

[TMO] [Ilero]] no longer targets Bullywug #36.

[Lanek (Carissa)] Lanek moved 36'10".

[Lanek (Carissa)] Lanek moved 67'03".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Bullywug #37

[Master] Bullywug #37 moved 102'11".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Bullywug #35

[Master] Bullywug #35 moved 157'06".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Bullywug #36

[Master] Bullywug #36 moved 120'01".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Snezana

[Master] Spring?

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Is she gone? Did I win??)

[Kel (MarioHome)] (default wins allow for a rematch)

[Master] hah

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kazimir Huisto modified: Personal Information - Name:: CHANGED: Kazimir Huisto (Scout #4). Ability Scores - STR: (S) : CHANGED: 12 (10). STAM: (ST) : CHANGED: 12 (10). MUSC: (MU) : CHANGED: 12 (10). DEX: (D) : CHANGED: 13 (10). AIM: (AI) : CHANGED: 14 (10). Balance: (BA) : CHANGED: 12 (10). Health: (HE) : CHANGED: 9 (10). Fitness: (FI) : CHANGED: 11 (10). INT: (I) : CHANGED: 9 (10). Knowledge: (KN) : CHANGED: 8 (10). WIS: (W) : CHANGED: 9 (10). Willpower: (WI) : CHANGED: 8 (10). CHR: (CH) : CHANGED: 12 (10). Leadership: (LD) : CHANGED: 12 (10). Armor - Armor Bonus:: CHANGED: -2 (null). DEX Bonus:: CHANGED: 0 (null).

Spring has joined the game on Fri Feb 22 22:12:42 EST 2019

Spring is receiving the map Base Map...

Spring has received the map Base Map.

Spring has left the game on Fri Feb 22 22:12:54 EST 2019

[Lanek (Carissa)] (I did win!! Brain bashed and all! Until kLoOge notices)

[Spring] i have no idea what's been happening while i was disconnected

[Master] you are up now in the combat round

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kazimir Huisto modified: Weapons - ADDED: Short Sword, false, Short Sword, , , 0, , --, --, , , , , , $atk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1d6, 1d8, 1d6, , , , . ADDED: Short Bow, false, Short Bow, , , 0, , --, --, , , , , , $matk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1d1-1, 1d1-1, 1d1-1, , , , . ADDED: Dagger/Dirk, false, Dagger/Dirk, , , 0, , --, --, , , , , , $atk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1d4, 1d3, 1d6, , , , . ADDED: Dagger/Dirk, hurled, false, Dagger/Dirk, hurled, , , 0, 10|20|30, --, --, , , , , , $matk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1d4, 1d3, 1d6, , , , . ADDED: Arrow; Sheaf, false, Arrow; Sheaf, , , 0, , --, --, , , , , , $atk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1d8, 1d8, 1d8, , , , .

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Bullywugs attacking. Snee climbing. Nothing really beyond that)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (We were all killed and raised as zombies)

[Spring] well i move, climbing up as much as i can for this round

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kazimir Huisto modified: Weapons - DELETED: Arrow; Sheaf, false, Arrow; Sheaf, , , 0, , --, --, +0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $atk, 0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $dmg, 1d8, 1d8, 1d8, , , , .

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Skarphedin

[Master] Bullywug #44: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Bullywug #43: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Bullywug #45: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Bullywug #46: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Bullywug #48: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Bullywug #47: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Bullywug #49: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Bullywug #50: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Bullywug #41: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Bullywug #52: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Bullywug #51: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Bullywug #42: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Spring] BOB if i recall correctly, Klooge gets like this when there are too many geometric shapes, doesn't it?

Spring is receiving the map Foriso Town...

[Master] I am not sure why this time we have zero drawings right now

Spring has received the map Foriso Town.

[Spring] ah ok

[Master] all is normal maps

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] (the farm houses?)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 1'02".

[Master] all on a map that I created and loaded for this encounter

[Master] will let someone make a Foriso Town map later on as they desire

[Ryan] Skarphedin targets Bullywug #35. Distance: 2'05"

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Attack: Hrotti: ((15-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=9] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Bullywug #35 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Kazimir Huisto

Kazimir Huisto (TMO) runs down the stairs to get the door where Snee is heading.

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] (2 rounds of movement - is that enough to get there?)

[Master] yes

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Kazimir Huisto: BAL check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

Kazimir Huisto (TMO) slams the door open and looks out the edge for Snee

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] test

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] (how far away is she?)

[Lanek (Carissa)] (yes)

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Kazimir Huisto moved 37'05".

[Master] (1d10) [1d10=3] 3 feet away

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Kazimir Huisto moved 19'04".

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Hullo. Come inside, Lady?

Kazimir Huisto (TMO) holds his hand out toward her.

[Snezana (Spring)] (do i have to wait until my turn to grab it?)

[Master] no

[Snezana (Spring)] (grabs Kaz's hand)

[Master] but yes to wait to jump up into the opening until your turn

Kazimir Huisto (TMO) helps her up onto the net framework and doorway.

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Kel

[Kel (MarioHome)] (Kel will drop the bow and punch)

[Kel (MarioHome)] Attack: Short Bow:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Kel (MarioHome)] Attack: Punching:: is now ARMED.

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 6'03".

[MarioHome] Kel targets Bullywug #34. Distance: 1'00"

[MarioHome] Kel targets Bullywug #37. Distance: 0'11"

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel: Attack: Punching: ((14-(d20+3))-1) [1d20=5] 5 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Bullywug #37 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel: Damage v SM: Punching: ((1d1)+6+1) [1d1=1] 8 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Bullywug #37

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel: Attack: Punching: ((14-(d20+3))-1) [1d20=14] -4 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Bullywug #34 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel: Damage v SM: Punching: ((1d1)+6+1) [1d1=1] 8 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Bullywug #34

[Master] Bullywug #37's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-8) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #34

[Master] Bullywug #34's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-8) - Disabled

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #42

[Master] Bullywug #42 moved 280'06".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Bullywug #47

[Master] Bullywug #47 moved 276'00".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Oppleby Fiddlefen

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (brb, need to see to the kids)

Oppleby Fiddlefen (TMO) tries to trip the bullywug and then gut it.

[Oppleby Fiddlefen (TMO)] Oppleby Fiddlefen: Attack: Short Sword: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 12. MISSES Bullywug #39 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Bullywug #51

[Master] Bullywug #51 moved 206'05".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Ilero]]

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Bullywug #42. Distance: 248'11"

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] (can you put Ilero back to 0 altitude?)

[Lisa] Jon the sailor targets Bullywug #36. Distance: 0'08"

[Master] done

Ilero (TMO)] (I'll do the distance calcs manually)

[TMO] [Ilero]] no longer targets Bullywug #42.

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Bullywug #51. Distance: 8'05"

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Bullywug #47. Distance: 9'02"

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Bullywug #36. Distance: 57'05"

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Bullywug #42. Distance: 58'02"

[TMO] [Ilero]] no longer targets Bullywug #47.

[TMO] All targets for [Ilero]] removed.

[TMO] [Ilero]] follows Bullywug #51.

Ilero (TMO)] (those other two are 90' distance)

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Bullywug #47. Distance: 9'02"

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Bullywug #51. Distance: 8'05"

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=20] -6 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Bullywug #47 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=16] -2 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Bullywug #47 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Damage v SM: Hand of Reaching: (1d8+1) [1d8=1] 2 added to: Bullywug #47

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Damage v SM: Hand of Reaching: (1d8+1) [1d8=7] 8 added to: Bullywug #47

[Master] Bullywug #47's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-10) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Jon the sailor

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] Jon the sailor: Attack: Cutlass: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Bullywug #36 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Lanek

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (back)

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Did Skarp get skipped/do I need to wait?)

[Master] no you can go

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Okay thanks wasn't paying attention earlier...)

[Carissa] Lanek targets Bullywug #35. Distance: 1'03"

[Carissa] Lanek targets Lanek. Distance: 0'00"

[Carissa] Lanek no longer targets Lanek.

[Lanek (Carissa)] Lanek: Attack: Short Sword: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 7. MISSES Bullywug #35 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Bullywug #50

[Master] Bullywug #50 moved 276'11".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Bullywug #35

[Master] Bullywug #35 targets Lanek. Distance: 1'03"

[Master] Bullywug #35: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. HITS Lanek (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #35: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. MISSES Lanek (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] Bullywug #35: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Lanek (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] Bullywug #35: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 added to: Lanek

[Master] Lanek's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Bullywug #44

[Master] Bullywug #44 moved 158'04".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Bullywug #46

[Master] Bullywug #46 moved 259'09".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Bullywug #52

[Master] Bullywug #52 moved 269'10".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Bullywug #49

[Master] Bullywug #49 moved 291'00".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Bullywug #36

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] (Ilero can reach any Bullywug within 38' of his current position)

[Master] Bullywug #36 targets Jon the sailor. Distance: 0'08"

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] *38.72, actualy)

[Master] Bullywug #36: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Bullywug #36: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Bullywug #36: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #36: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 added to: Jon the sailor

[Master] Jon the sailor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #48

[Master] Bullywug #48 moved 241'10".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #43

[Master] Bullywug #43 moved 208'05".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Snezana

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] (think you might lose your 1st recruit tonight)

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Awwww)

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] (jon has 13 hp)

[Kel (MarioHome)] (not gonna happen)

[Master] Spring?

[Kel (MarioHome)] (.)

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #45

[Master] Bullywug #45 moved 289'03".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #41

[Master] Bullywug #41 moved 279'04".

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Skarphedin

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] (she was just climbing into the doorway with Kaz's help)

[Master] When Spring comes back she has a move

[Ryan] Skarphedin no longer targets Bullywug #35.

[Ryan] Skarphedin targets Bullywug #35. Distance: 2'05"

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Attack: Hrotti: ((15-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=13] 3 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Bullywug #35 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Damage v SM: Hrotti: ((1d8)+1) [1d8=3] 4 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Bullywug #35

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Did I do that right?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] I've never... never actually hit something before

[Kel (MarioHome)] (looks like it)

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] (Yay!!)

[Kel (MarioHome)] (nice job!)

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] (you are a virgin no longer)

Lanek (Carissa) grunts, "A good hit."

[Master] Bullywug #35's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-4) - Dying

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I'll make sure to tell my wife that)

[Kel (MarioHome)] ( o==(========> )

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] (she'll be surprised, I'm sure)

[Master] be sure to tell the kids as well

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Daughter: Daddy, I'm 4. Why are you telling me this?)

[Kel (MarioHome)] (bleh, looked better before i pressed Enter

[Kel (MarioHome)] (last step: press the red button next to your name in the initiaitve window)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Kazimir Huisto

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] (Bob - rough guess what Opp's HP would be? F3/T3

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (whoops, sorry about that)

[Master] 3d10 / 2 plus 3d6/3 / 2

Kazimir Huisto (TMO) steps to the side so Snee can get inside. "'Scuse, Lady."

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] Kazimir Huisto targets Bullywug #42. Distance: 44'11"

[TMO] Kazimir Huisto targets Bullywug #52. Distance: 33'04"

[TMO] Kazimir Huisto targets Bullywug #48. Distance: 46'04"

[Master] soo.... 18 - 20 HP

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Kazimir Huisto: Attack: Short Bow: (20-(d20)) [1d20=3] 17. MISSES Bullywug #52 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Kazimir Huisto: Attack: Short Bow: (20-(d20)) [1d20=6] 14. MISSES Bullywug #52 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Kel

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 38'03".

[Kel (MarioHome)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is now ARMED.

[MarioHome] Kel targets Bullywug #36. Distance: 0'11"

[MarioHome] Kel targets Bullywug #42. Distance: 1'03"

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=5] 3 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Bullywug #42 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel: Damage v SM: Teb, one handed: ((1d8)+6+2+1) [1d8=4] 13 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Bullywug #42

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1-2) [1d20=6] 0 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Bullywug #36 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel: Damage v SM: Teb, one handed: ((1d8)+6+2+1) [1d8=4] 13 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Bullywug #36

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Bullywug #42

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kazimir Huisto modified: Combat - Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 19 (20).

[Master] Bullywug #42's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-13) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Oppleby Fiddlefen

[Master] Bullywug #36's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -10 (-13) - Dead

[Oppleby Fiddlefen (TMO)] (to hit penalties for fighting with 2 daggers instead of 1 shortsword?)

[Master] without 2 weapon style the second attack is at a minue 4

[Oppleby Fiddlefen (TMO)] (since he's missed 3 times in a row with the sword and is now surrounded, he needs multiple attacks)

[Master] minus

[Oppleby Fiddlefen (TMO)] (no clue if he has that)

[Oppleby Fiddlefen (TMO)] (and he can't hurl them while in melee, right?)

[Oppleby Fiddlefen (TMO)] (so I guess shortsword is his best option)

[Master] right

[Oppleby Fiddlefen (TMO)] Oppleby Fiddlefen: Attack: Short Sword: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 10. MISSES Bullywug #39 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Bullywug #51

[Oppleby Fiddlefen (TMO)] (4 times)

[Oppleby Fiddlefen (TMO)] (he's a frickin' fighter)

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] (crap - he was down so far on the map I didn't see him)

[Master] Bullywug #51 targets Kazimir Huisto. Distance: 1'09"

[Oppleby Fiddlefen (TMO)] (... and thief >_> )

[Master] Bullywug #51: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Kazimir Huisto (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Bullywug #51: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Kazimir Huisto (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Bullywug #51: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. HITS Kazimir Huisto (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Kel (MarioHome)] (i beg to difffer...)

[Master] Bullywug #51: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d4+1) [1d4=2] 3 added to: Kazimir Huisto

[Oppleby Fiddlefen (TMO)] (he was napping in the tall grass)

[Master] Kazimir Huisto: No adjustments made.

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Ilero]]

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=16] -2 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Bullywug #51 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kel (MarioHome)] (he's about as good as Anton was. if he had black hair, i'd swear Anton came back)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Damage v SM: Hand of Reaching: (1d8+1) [1d8=8] 9 added to: Bullywug #51

[Master] Bullywug #51's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -7 (-9) - Dying

Ilero (TMO)] (apparently Ilero has taken all of Opp's luck)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Jon the sailor

Jon the sailor (Lisa) nods gratefully to Kel

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] Jon the sailor moved 1'00".

[Lisa] Jon the sailor targets Bullywug #41. Distance: 1'01"

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] Jon the sailor: Attack: Cutlass: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Bullywug #41 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kel (MarioHome)] Swing that mega sowrd, kid!

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] Jon the sailor: Damage v SM: Cutlass: (1d6+1) [1d6=5] 6 added to: Bullywug #41

[Kel (MarioHome)] That's it!

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Lanek

[Lanek (Carissa)] Lanek moved 7'07".

[Carissa] Lanek targets Bullywug #46. Distance: 2'01"

[Master] Bullywug #41's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-6) - Dying

[Lanek (Carissa)] Lanek: Attack: Short Sword: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 10. MISSES Bullywug #46 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Bullywug #50

[Lanek (Carissa)] (He only gets one hit, correct?)

[Master] Bullywug #50: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Oppleby Fiddlefen modified: Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 20 (null). Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 20 (null).

[Master] Bullywug #50 targets Oppleby Fiddlefen. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] Bullywug #50: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Bullywug #50: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #50: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. HITS Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #50: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=1] 1 added to: Oppleby Fiddlefen

[Master] Bullywug #50: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d4+1) [1d4=4] 5 added to: Oppleby Fiddlefen

[Master] Oppleby Fiddlefen's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Kel (MarioHome)] (Lvl7 fighter w spec gets 2)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Bullywug #44

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Oppleby Fiddlefen modified: Combat - Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 18 (17).

[Master] Bullywug #44 targets Lanek. Distance: 8'01"

[Master] Bullywug #44: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Lanek (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] Bullywug #44: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Lanek (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] Bullywug #44: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. HITS Lanek (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Okay that's what I was thinking. Thanks for clarifying)

[Master] Bullywug #44: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2 added to: Lanek

[Master] Lanek's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Bullywug #46

[Master] Bullywug #46 targets Lanek. Distance: 2'01"

[Master] Bullywug #46: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Lanek (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] Bullywug #46: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Lanek (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #46: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. MISSES Lanek (AC FINAL: 3).

[Master] Bullywug #46: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 added to: Lanek

[Master] Bullywug #46: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 added to: Lanek

[Master] Lanek's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 26 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Bullywug #52

[Master] Bullywug #52 targets Jon the sailor. Distance: 14'10"

[Master] Bullywug #52 moved 15'07".

[Master] Bullywug #52: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #52: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Bullywug #52: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Jon the sailor (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Bullywug #52: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 added to: Jon the sailor

[Master] Jon the sailor's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-2) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Bullywug #49

[Master] Bullywug #49 moved 16'00".

[Master] Bullywug #49 targets Kel. Distance: 1'03"

[Master] Bullywug #49: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Bullywug #49: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Bullywug #49: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 4. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] (hey there was an elf standing right there!)

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #48

[Master] Bullywug #48 moved 12'05".

[Master] Bullywug #48 targets Kel. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] Bullywug #48: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Kel (AC FINAL: 2)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Bullywug #48: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Bullywug #48: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Bullywug #48: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 added to: Kel

[Kel (MarioHome)] (Cant touch this..)

[Master] Bullywug #48: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Kel (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #48: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=1] 1 added to: Kel

[Master] Kel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 57 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #43

[Kel (MarioHome)] (or maybe...)

[Master] Bullywug #43 targets Oppleby Fiddlefen. Distance: 4'05"

[Master] Bullywug #43: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Bullywug #43: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Bullywug #43: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Snezana

[Snezana (Spring)] (getting inside the door)

[Snezana (Spring)] (and i think that's ll i can do)

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #45

[Master] Bullywug #45 targets Oppleby Fiddlefen. Distance: 5'06"

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] (you did that last round, if you have anything further you can do once stable)(

[Master] Bullywug #45: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)-2) [1d20=12] 5 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)]. HITS Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #45: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)-2) [1d20=6] 11 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)]. MISSES Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Bullywug #45: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=1] 1 added to: Oppleby Fiddlefen

[Master] Oppleby Fiddlefen's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 13 (-1) - Moderately Wounded

[Kel (MarioHome)] .

[Master] Bullywug #45: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)-2) [1d20=6] 11 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)]. MISSES Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Bullywug #45: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)-2) [1d20=7] 10 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)]. MISSES Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Bullywug #45: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)-2) [1d20=11] 6 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)]. HITS Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #45: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d4+1) [1d4=2] 3 added to: Oppleby Fiddlefen

[Master] Oppleby Fiddlefen's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-3) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Skarphedin

[Master] (just over 50% of them are down)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 13'03".

[Ryan] Skarphedin targets Bullywug #44. Distance: 0'04"

[Lanek (Carissa)] (The glass is half full! Woo!)

[Ryan] Skarphedin targets Skarphedin. Distance: 0'00"

[Ryan] Skarphedin no longer targets Bullywug #44.

[Ryan] Skarphedin no longer targets Skarphedin.

[Ryan] Skarphedin targets Bullywug #44. Distance: 0'04"

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Attack: Hrotti: ((15-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=20] -4 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Bullywug #44 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Damage v SM: Hrotti: ((1d8)+1) [1d8=8] 9 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Bullywug #44

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Kazimir Huisto

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] (very nice!)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (happy dance)

[Master] Bullywug #44's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-9) - Dying

Lanek (Carissa) grunts again, "You might have promise, kid."

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Don't forget red button)

[Master] and just so you know Ryan, that could have been a second To Hit roll because of the Critcal Hit roll

[Lanek (Carissa)] (...nevermind)

[Master] but you did not need it

[Kel (MarioHome)] (wow natural 20 AND max dmg? sweet!!)

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] (hmm, all targets are in melee)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (k, thanks)

[Master] Ryan is more than just a silver tongue

[TMO] Kazimir Huisto targets Bullywug #39. Distance: 141'02"

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] (called shot, taking the -4 penalty, so a miss won't risk Opp, right)

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] ?

[Master] yes

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Kazimir Huisto: [+4] Attack: Short Bow: ((19-(d20))+4) [1d20=12] 11 [MODIFIED (+4)]. MISSES Bullywug #39 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Kazimir Huisto: Attack: Short Bow: (19-(d20)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Bullywug #39 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Kel

[MarioHome] Kel targets Bullywug #49. Distance: 1'03"

[MarioHome] Kel targets Bullywug #52. Distance: 4'11"

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=19] -11 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Bullywug #49 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel: Damage v SM: Teb, one handed: ((1d8)+6+2+1) [1d8=5] 14 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Bullywug #49

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=9] -1 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Bullywug #52 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel: Damage v SM: Teb, one handed: ((1d8)+6+2+1) [1d8=4] 13 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Bullywug #52

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Oppleby Fiddlefen

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] (Bob - what's the movement rate for a gnome?)

[Master] 60 feet per round is the base

[Master] adjusted by str and dex

[Master] Bullywug #52's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -8 (-13) - Dying

[Oppleby Fiddlefen (TMO)] (so 120 at full run? any penalties for leaving melee to flee?)

[Master] oppoentents in melee get a free attack on you if you run away

[Oppleby Fiddlefen (TMO)] (he'll risk it)

[Oppleby Fiddlefen (TMO)] Oppleby Fiddlefen moved 125'05".

[Oppleby Fiddlefen (TMO)] Oppleby Fiddlefen moved 126'01".

[Master] Bullywug #45: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. HITS Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #45: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #45: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #45: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 added to: Oppleby Fiddlefen

[Master] Bullywug #45: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 added to: Oppleby Fiddlefen

[Master] Bullywug #45: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d4+1) [1d4=4] 5 added to: Oppleby Fiddlefen

[Master] Bullywug #39: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Bullywug #39: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Bullywug #39: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. HITS Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #39: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d4+1) [1d4=3] 4 added to: Oppleby Fiddlefen

[Master] Bullywug #50: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Bullywug #50: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. HITS Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #50: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. HITS Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #50: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=1] 1 added to: Oppleby Fiddlefen

[Master] Bullywug #50: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2 added to: Oppleby Fiddlefen

[Master] Bullywug #43: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Bullywug #43: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Bullywug #43: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Oppleby Fiddlefen's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-16) - Dying

[Kel (MarioHome)] (well, if you're gonna go down, go cown with UMPH!!)

[Oppleby Fiddlefen (TMO)] Oppleby Fiddlefen moved 112'09".

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] (it;s ok jon will bind him)

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Ouch. Er, Snee?)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Ah right that's a thing too)

[Ilero]] (TMO) comes down off the tower the fastest way. Straight down.

[Snezana (Spring)] (did something fall on me?)

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] (wait so he didn't get to run?)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Climb walls* check:(d100) [1d100=53] 53 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 80!!

[Master] turned to run and got slammed in the back

[Master] and fell down

Ilero (TMO)] (no, they cut him down as he tried to run)

Ilero (TMO)] (how many feet does Ilero travel downward?)

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] (ok still only at -6 we have some rounds)

[MarioHome] Kel no longer targets Bullywug #49.

[Master] all of it

[Snezana (Spring)] (if it's about healing, Snee can't heal anyone at ground level right now)

[Snezana (Spring)] (given that she isn't)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 1'01".

[Master] nods to Spring

Ilero (TMO)] (can you make Ilero stop following this dead bullywug for me? ;) )

[Snezana (Spring)] (while healing in foreball form would be lovely, it's not something i've got yet)

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] (lol)

[Snezana (Spring)] (fireball)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Jon the sailor

[Kel (MarioHome)] (dmg and heal all in one, like PErt Plus!)

[Snezana (Spring)] (LOL)

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] OPPS!!!

Ilero (TMO)] (It's like the Shiv of Healing)

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] Jon the sailor moved 123'11".

Ilero (TMO)] (Still 4 bullys out there)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Lanek

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Tumbling check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Lanek (Carissa)] Lanek: Attack: Short Sword: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 3. HITS Bullywug #46 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Lanek (Carissa)] Lanek: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Bullywug #46

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Bullywug #50

Ilero (TMO)] (that was just for seeing how althetic he was cimbing down the wall)

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Finally)

[Master] Bullywug #46's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-4) - Disabled

[Master] Bullywug #50: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Bullywug #50: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Bullywug #50: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 17. MISSES Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Bullywug #49

[Master] Bullywug #49 moved 450'04".

[Master] Kel gets a melee attack on him

[Master] Bullywug #49's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -8 (-14) - Dying

[Master] and he goes down

[Kel (MarioHome)] (lol, really? no roll?!)

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #48

[Master] Bullywug #48 moved 419'01".

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Death stare)

[Master] One more time

[TMO] Kazimir Huisto targets Bullywug #50. Distance: 145'02"

[TMO] Kazimir Huisto targets Bullywug #43. Distance: 149'02"

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #43

[Master] Bullywug #43: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 17. MISSES Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Bullywug #43: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. HITS Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #43: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Oppleby Fiddlefen (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #43: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d2) [1d2=1] 1 added to: Oppleby Fiddlefen

[Master] Bullywug #43: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d4+1) [1d4=2] 3 added to: Oppleby Fiddlefen

[Master] Oppleby Fiddlefen's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -10 (-4) - Dead

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Snezana

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] (these are zombie bullywugs? why are they hitting dead guy?)

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] (well that's a shame. :( )

[Snezana (Spring)] is there anything i can do up here>

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] (got any ranged spells?)

[Master] trying to carry the meat away for a meal

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Aww...)

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #45

[Master] Oppleby Fiddlefen follows Bullywug #45.

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] (but they wouldn't hit live guy right there?)

[Master] Bullywug #45 and Oppleby Fiddlefen moved 47'01".

[Master] ROUND: 5

[Master] carrying him off now

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Skarphedin

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 10'07".

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Sorry, not sure how to measure my movement

[Master] you moved 10 feet so far you can move 50 total

[Master] 60

[Master] 50 more

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 5'01".

[Kel (MarioHome)] he's tied to a bungee cord

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] (for some reason I can't read the measurement markers when moving tonight)

[Kel (MarioHome)] a box hsould appear next to the character telling you how far he's moved

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] If I am running, I can go 120?

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] (it's there, but almost invisible)

[Kel (MarioHome)] I could see it when Ryan moved

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] (so just me with the problem then)

[Kel (MarioHome)] Yes you can go 120 if running

[Kel (MarioHome)] sprinting actually

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 105'02".

[Master] double Ryan so yes 120 instead of 60

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Kazimir Huisto

[Master] sprinting would be triple so 180

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Kazimir Huisto: Attack: Short Bow: (19-(d20)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Bullywug #43 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Kazimir Huisto: Attack: Short Bow: (19-(d20)) [1d20=15] 4. HITS Bullywug #43 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kel (MarioHome)] (my bad, sorry)

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Kazimir Huisto: Damage v SM: Short Bow: (1d1-1) [1d1=1] 0

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Kazimir Huisto: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Bullywug #43

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Kazimir Huisto: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Bullywug #43

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Kazimir Huisto: Attack: Short Bow: (19-(d20)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Bullywug #50 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Bullywug #43's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -7 (-10) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Kel

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] (his first hit is a crit kill. :) )

[Kel (MarioHome)] (ok, Kel wants to run full speed and literally freight train the first bullywuginto the second)

[Kel (MarioHome)] do I roll when I get there?

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] (bull rush/trample)

[Kel (MarioHome)] (yes!)

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 115'00".

[MarioHome] Kel targets Bullywug #39. Distance: 0'06"

[Master] that is a run so you get there this round but cannot attack

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=6] 2 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Bullywug #39 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kel (MarioHome)] is there dmg? do they fall?

[Master] not yet

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Oppleby Fiddlefen

[Master] but if they try to run away from you you get to an attack of opportunity

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Ilero]]

Oppleby Fiddlefen (TMO) drops his gnomish illusion and peeks out from the grass he was hiding in/

[Kel (MarioHome)] (bleh, maybe sprinting to the one with Oppy would have been a better choice)

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero can move 60 and still attack?

[Master] smiles at TMO

[Master] and yes

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 68'00".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 70'11".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 75'03".

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Bullywug #45. Distance: 112'08"

Ilero (TMO)] (still out of range, so going to go run distance instead, if that's okay)

[Master] yes

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 52'10".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Jon the sailor

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] Jon the sailor moved 50'05".

[Lisa] Jon the sailor targets Bullywug #45. Distance: 2'02"

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] Jon the sailor: Attack: Cutlass: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Bullywug #45 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] Jon the sailor: Damage v SM: Cutlass: (1d6+1) [1d6=3] 4 added to: Bullywug #45

Ilero (TMO)] (nice)

[Kel (MarioHome)] (woop! Jon's mad!!)

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] Jon the sailor: Attack: Cutlass: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 4. HITS Bullywug #45 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] Jon the sailor: Damage v SM: Cutlass: (1d6+1) [1d6=5] 6 added to: Bullywug #45

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Very nice!)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Lanek

[Lanek (Carissa)] Lanek moved 120'10".

[Master] Bullywug #45's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-10) - Dying

[Lanek (Carissa)] Lanek moved 1'01".

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Can he drop his sword and still throw and axe or only move?

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Actually he'll do a Kel. What's human momvement running?)

Ilero (TMO)] (120)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Bullywug #50

[Lanek (Carissa)] (So what he already ran, okay works)

Ilero (TMO)] (Lanek and Kel are going to knock each other out, aren't they?)

[Kel (MarioHome)] (lol)

[Master] Bullywug #50 targets Kel. Distance: 3'10"

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Haha if he's not careful)

[Master] Bullywug #50: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Kel (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Master] Bullywug #50: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Bullywug #50: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Kel (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Bullywug #49

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #48

[Master] Bullywug #48 moved 145'06".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Snezana

[Master] ROUND: 6

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Skarphedin

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Sorry, grabbed the wrong person

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 60'00".

[Snezana (Spring)] (crap, i completely forgoth that Snee can hurl daggers and has spiritual hammer)

[Snezana (Spring)] (could have been some small bit of use after all)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Anyway that I can move into combat?)

[Kel (MarioHome)] (kel is gonna sneeze in just a few socnds and combat will be over)

[Master] hah

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (lol, fair enough)

[Master] Skarp is mostly out of it

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Kazimir Huisto

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] (called shot)

[Kel (MarioHome)] (lol)

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Kazimir Huisto: [+4] Attack: Short Bow: ((19-(d20))+4) [1d20=15] 8 [MODIFIED (+4)]. MISSES Bullywug #50 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Kazimir Huisto: Attack: Short Bow: (19-(d20)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Bullywug #50 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Kazimir Huisto: Attack: Short Bow: (19-(d20)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Bullywug #50 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Kel (MarioHome)] (yes!!!!!!!)

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Kazimir Huisto: [+4] Attack: Short Bow: ((19-(d20))+4) [1d20=19] 4 [MODIFIED (+4)]. HITS Bullywug #50 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kel (MarioHome)] (WOW!)

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Nice!)

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Kazimir Huisto: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: Bullywug #50

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Kazimir Huisto: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Bullywug #50

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Kazimir Huisto: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Bullywug #50

[Kel (MarioHome)] (strike that, Kaz will sneeze and it will all be over!)

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Apparently quite a few are angry)

[Master] Bullywug #50's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-8) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Kel

[Kel (MarioHome)] achoo!

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel: Attack: Teb, one handed: ((14-(d20+3))-1-1-1) [1d20=19] -11 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Bullywug #39 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel: Damage v SM: Teb, one handed: ((1d8)+6+2+1) [1d8=6] 15 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Bullywug #39

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] (the called shot penalty didn't show up for that second shot, but a nat 20 hit regardless)

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Oppleby Fiddlefen

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] *blerg*

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Ilero]] (TMO) walks up to Oppleby while looking around for other bullywugs.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 44'10".

Ilero (TMO)] (anything he can do?)

[Master] not really

[Master] run towards ?

[Ilero]] (TMO) glares at the bullywug bodies.

Ilero (TMO)] (there's none left alive)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Jon the sailor

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] I;m so sorry, Master Ilero. I got here as soon as I could ...

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] I couldn't stop it.

Jon the sailor (Lisa) hangs head

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Lanek

[Lanek (Carissa)] Lanek moved 75'10".

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 20 GOING: Bullywug #48

[Master (to GM only)] Bullywug #48 moved 33'05".

Lanek (Carissa) deep sigh of resignation

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Snezana

[Master] ROUND: 7

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Skarphedin

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 14'02".

[Ryan] Skarphedin targets Bullywug #39. Distance: 0'05"

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Attack: Hrotti: ((15-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=7] 9 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Bullywug #39 (AC FINAL: 6).

Ilero (TMO)] (there's one still alive??)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Kazimir Huisto

[Lanek (Carissa)] (twitching)

[Kel (MarioHome)] (sorry #39 is alive after 15 pts dmg?)

[Snezana (Spring)] (oh there was still one alive?

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Sneeze on it, Kel!)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Bullywug #39's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -10 (-15) - Dead

[Master] Combat has finished.

Lisa has left the game on Fri Feb 22 23:28:00 EST 2019

[Master] there you go

[Kel (MarioHome)] (well, Kel just hit once that round, thinking he killed it)

Kazimir Huisto (TMO) turns to Snezana. "Shall we go, Lady?"

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Good sneeze.)

[Master] sorry I missed that one

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 137'05".

Ilero (TMO)] Not your fault, Jon. He way out here alone, got surrounded.

Kel (MarioHome) picks up bow he left at the base of the Tower of Thieves

[Kel (MarioHome)] Attack: Teb, one handed:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Kel (MarioHome)] Kel and Tebhoundrin moved 166'08".

[Lanek (Carissa)] They always be dyin' so young these days.

Ilero (TMO)] Lanek, take care of frog bodies.

[Kel (MarioHome)] Jon, you couldn't save him. It's not your fault

Ilero (TMO)] (Carissa - Lanek is Vindictive. Be imaginative. ;) )

Lanek (Carissa) nods and walks off

Snezana (Spring) to Kaz "yes, where are we going?

Lanek (Carissa) Blood and gore EVERYWHERE

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] Hit look like someone is still hurt. Maybe you can still help.

Lanek (Carissa) pulls out hand axes and goes to town.

Kazimir Huisto (TMO) leads Snezana back to the front of the house and around to Oppleby

[Master] Opp is dead dead needs a raise

[Master] Snee can give last rites

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 35'01".

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Feb 22 23:32:26 EST 2019

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Gods take you into their care, Oppleby

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] I need to go put kids to bed. I'll brb)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] so what does the group want to do with Ilero's first dead body of his guild?

Lanek (Carissa) starts staking the dead bullywugs as warning around the guild, some dismembered, gutted, limbless, ect.

Snezana (Spring) dministers last rites

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Burn it? Compose. Feed it to the wolves! But probably not the last one)

[Kel (MarioHome)] hide it so it wont detract new recruits

[Snezana (Spring)] (i'm confused. i thought all hte fighting was at ground level)

[Master] yes to ground level fighting

[Kel (MarioHome)] (it was, save arrows and Hands from the doorways)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Raise it as a zombie worker?)

[Snezana (Spring)] (so Oppleby died at ground level, yes?)

[Master] yes

[Snezana (Spring)] (Snee is up in the tower)

[Snezana (Spring)] (so how is she led around to the body?)

Lisa is receiving the map Foriso Town...

Lisa has received the map Foriso Town.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Not serious, btw)

[Master] time has passed now

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Kaz brought her down the stairs, I thought)

[Master] combat is over

[Snezana (Spring)] there were stairs?!?!?!?!

[Lanek (Carissa)] (....I think)

[Snezana (Spring)] the whole point of the stupid climbing was there were no stairs

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] (LOL!!)

[Lanek (Carissa)] (Well somehow Kaz brings her there but TMO is'nt here to confirm the stairs or just...climbing back down)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Sne jumped. She landed on Skarf, who would be angry, but was too sad over Opp's death to really make a big deal out of it)

[Master] Internal stairs yes

[Master] but not to the outside

[Master] laughs with Ryan

[Snezana (Spring)] one could guess thaat at the bottom of the stairs, there's a door?

[Snezana (Spring)] i feel incredibly fucked with

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] (so how does Marisu and Shur get up there? They are climbing it too?)

[Kel (MarioHome)] (seriously, there''s stairs?? the website said the dorr was up the tower

[Master] to the rest of the guild but not to the outside

[Snezana (Spring)] i could have participated in combat

[Master] there is no direct way to the lighthouse from the outside

[Snezana (Spring)] and none of the people who were with us were guild members who could maybe open a door?

[Master] TMO wants it to be a challenge for his guild members

[Master] only way is to go through the guild house, then up the stairs, then up to levels where there is a window

[Snezana (Spring)] then maybe he could tell the mom-guild members to hang back and let the members figure it out

[Snezana (Spring)] non

[Master] smiles

[Kel (MarioHome)] ( i KNOW i read on the site there were no doors at the base of the lighthouse)

[Kel (MarioHome)] (looking on the hundred pages now...)

[Master] OK so right now I am guessing no way to raise Opp?

[Master] so you have to bury him

[Master] we can leave that to TMO to decide the type of graveyard for his guild members

[Carissa] Bury him and toss a slab of stone over so nothing digs him up

[Jon the sailor (Lisa)] (bury them in the motte so the guild is built on top of fallen members?)

[Master] the only other option is the Rod and I do not think you should use that here

[Master] smiles at Carissa and Lisa

[Carissa] ....slab of stone is the lighthouse. There you go.

[Carissa] And agree no to Rod. That's for PCs and then NPCs with more importance. Sorry Opp!

[Carissa] (...or Opy as I keep calling him)

[Kel (MarioHome)] (more like Oopsy)

[Master] OK so wrapping up for the night you made it through two of the encounters

[Master] two more to go

[Master] then we are done with the building phase

[Master] I have the hiccups here

[Master] so I am going to go to the bathroom to try to get rid of them

[Kel (MarioHome)] a bottle of wine will do that

[Master] yes it will

[Kel (MarioHome)] on both accounts

[Carissa] (Why I can't call him Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0)

[Lisa] spoonful of sugar

[Master] LOL

[Master] have a great night everyone

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Night night

[Master] I will post chat later

[Lisa] goodnight!

[Carissa] Night all!

[Master] or in the morning

Ryan has left the game on Fri Feb 22 23:45:31 EST 2019

[Snezana (Spring)] gnite!

Lisa has left the game on Fri Feb 22 23:45:32 EST 2019

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Spring has left the game on Fri Feb 22 23:45:37 EST 2019

Carissa has left the game on Fri Feb 22 23:46:27 EST 2019

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kazimir Huisto (TMO)] still here Mario?

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] &&&&&&


XP not awarded