View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20190830

Chat Log - 2019 08 30 - Court of Thanes (Formatted)

[Master] ==== Gaming session has been running for 8 days, 4 hours, 12 minutes and 4 seconds ====

[MarioHome (to GM only)] Character sheet for Rhibosi modified:

[Master] are you still working on things Mario?

[MarioHome (to GM only)] Character sheet for Rhibosi modified: Notes - CHANGED. Personal Information - Kit:: CHANGED: Fighting Monk kit from CPH, pg 100 (Pugilist from Skills and Powers).

[MarioHome] i am, on Bosi's sheet

[Master] ok will leave this up

[MarioHome] want me log off then on again?

[Master] have a great night

[Master] nah

[MarioHome] thanks you too

[Master] I can restart the computer tomorrow

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[MarioHome] thanks Bobby!!

[MarioHome (to GM only)] Character sheet for Rhibosi modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[MarioHome (to GM only)] Character sheet for Rhibosi modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[MarioHome (to GM only)] Character sheet for Rhibosi modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[MarioHome (to GM only)] Character sheet for Rhibosi modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[MarioHome (to GM only)] Character sheet for Rhibosi modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

TMO has edited [Shurkural]]'s effects.

TMO has edited [Ilero]]'s effects.

TMO has left the game on Sat Aug 24 00:23:10 EDT 2019

[MarioHome (to GM only)] Character sheet for Rhibosi modified:

[MarioHome (to GM only)] Character sheet for Rhibosi modified:

[MarioHome] Rhibosi moved 9'11".

[MarioHome] Rhibosi targets Flying Lizard #6. Distance: 8'05"

[MarioHome] Attack: Wrestling:: is now ARMED.

[MarioHome] Attack: Quarterstaff:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[MarioHome] Rhibosi: Attack: Wrestling: ((16-(d20+0))-2-2-1) [1d20=7] 4 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Flying Lizard #6 (AC FINAL: 3).

[MarioHome] Rhibosi: Attack: Wrestling: ((16-(d20+0))-2-2-1) [1d20=19] -8 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Flying Lizard #6 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[MarioHome] Rhibosi: Damage v SM: Wrestling: ((1)+1+2) 4 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Flying Lizard #6

[MarioHome] Rhibosi: Damage v L: Wrestling: ((2)+1+2) 5 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Flying Lizard #6

[MarioHome] Rhibosi: Attack: Wrestling: ((16-(d20+0))-2-2-1) [1d20=3] 8 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Flying Lizard #6 (AC FINAL: 3).

[MarioHome] Rhibosi: Attack: Fist: ((16-(d20+0))-2-3-1) [1d20=11] -1 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Flying Lizard #6 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[MarioHome] Rhibosi: Attack: Wrestling: ((16-(d20+0))-2-2-1) [1d20=9] 2 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Flying Lizard #6 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[MarioHome (to GM only)] Character sheet for Rhibosi modified: Notes - CHANGED.

MarioHome has left the game on Sat Aug 24 01:34:54 EDT 2019

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sat Aug 24 13:42:30 EDT 2019 ====

[Master] ==== Gaming session has been running for and 14 seconds ====

MarioHome has joined the game on Mon Aug 26 12:14:50 EDT 2019

MarioHome is receiving the map Dragon Fen farmlands...

MarioHome has received the map Dragon Fen farmlands.

[MarioHome (to GM only)] Character sheet for Rhibosi modified: Weapon Proficiencies - DELETED: Wrestling, 2 lvls of specialization, 2.

MarioHome has left the game on Mon Aug 26 12:16:39 EDT 2019

brayk-13777 has joined the game on Fri Aug 30 17:17:18 EDT 2019

brayk-13777 is receiving the map Dragon Fen farmlands...

brayk-13777 has received the map Dragon Fen farmlands.

[Master] Hello there

[Master] Welcome back

[brayk-13777] test

[Master] yeap

[brayk-13777] Alright, found the chat again.

[Master] take your time and explore

[Master] view and chat history pops it into separate windwo

[brayk-13777] There was a way to search sheets right?

[Master] we start at 7 EST so just about 2 hours from now

[brayk-13777] 10 4

[Master] the easiest for you is to just one of the two acoyltes

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 6'02".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 7'01".

[Master] Acolyte Holly moved 4'06".

[Master] Acolyte Gerard moved 13'03".

[Master] You can roll your own stats for them, create which ever class other than priest you want

[Master] about 5 game years have past since the time you were here

[Master] Branwyn finished being the AMbassador, she got married, set up her own Estate called Dragon Fen, and her husband was killed

[Master] she just managed to get the Greek church to bring him back for her and they are now out on a quest to repay the church

[Master] Lisa and John are still playing, you might remember TMO also

[Master] Spring and Mario are two older players that have come back to play with us since then, Spring might have been there with you too

[Master] and Michael and Carissa are new

[brayk-13777] Wa Isla deleted?

[Master] not deleted but not avaialble to play in this circumstance

[brayk-13777] Gotcha. Okay

[Master] she is over 1,000 miles away to the east

[Master] grins

[Master] they have traveled a bit

[brayk-13777] I see

[Master] in fact they are about 3 weeks north of their home at Dragon Fen right now

[brayk-13777] Okay

[Master] what sort of class are you thinking of playing?

[Master] what type of character?

[brayk-13777] I'm gonna stick to a hack and slash, maybe a more shield and sword. Been a while I have been playing pathfinder and 5e for a while so the specifics have gotten a bit loist

[Master] not a worry at all

[Master] so take Acolyte Gerard

[Master] and you can roll 4d6

[Master] drop the lowest

[Master] and do that 6 times

brayk-13777 is now controlling Kenna Westfoot

[Master] nope

[Master] Acolyte Holly moved 10'06".

[Master] Acolyte Gerard moved 30'01".

[brayk-13777] weird, I had aco selected

[Master] Gerard is there to the left of Kenna

[Master] moved them farther apart for you

brayk-13777 is now controlling Acolyte Gerard

[Master] no need to control

[Master] but right click and view character sheet so you can edit it

[brayk-13777] Roll #1: (d2) [1d2=2] 2, Roll #2: (d2) [1d2=2] 2, Roll #3: (d2) [1d2=2] 2, Roll #4: (d2) [1d2=2] 2

[Master] gave you all flat average scores

[Master] if you put it as curly bracket 4d6 curly bracket it will combine it into one roll for you

[brayk-13777] Roll #1: (d2) [1d2=1] 1, Roll #2: (d2) [1d2=1] 1, Roll #3: (d2) [1d2=2] 2, Roll #4: (d2) [1d2=2] 2

[brayk-13777] Roll #1: (d6) [1d6=1] 1, Roll #2: (d6) [1d6=5] 5, Roll #3: (d6) [1d6=4] 4, Roll #4: (d6) [1d6=6] 6

[brayk-13777] Roll #1: (d6) [1d6=3] 3, Roll #2: (d6) [1d6=4] 4, Roll #3: (d6) [1d6=2] 2, Roll #4: (d6) [1d6=3] 3

[Master] there you go

[brayk-13777] Roll #1: (d6) [1d6=2] 2, Roll #2: (d6) [1d6=5] 5, Roll #3: (d6) [1d6=6] 6, Roll #4: (d6) [1d6=2] 2

[brayk-13777] Roll #1: (d6) [1d6=5] 5, Roll #2: (d6) [1d6=6] 6, Roll #3: (d6) [1d6=5] 5, Roll #4: (d6) [1d6=6] 6

[brayk-13777] Roll #1: (d6) [1d6=5] 5, Roll #2: (d6) [1d6=1] 1, Roll #3: (d6) [1d6=2] 2, Roll #4: (d6) [1d6=6] 6

[brayk-13777] Roll #1: (d6) [1d6=3] 3, Roll #2: (d6) [1d6=1] 1, Roll #3: (d6) [1d6=2] 2, Roll #4: (d6) [1d6=1] 1

[Master] ok so those are your base 6 stats

[brayk-13777] the six prevails

[Master] 15 10 13 16 13 6

[Master] so that is a nice set

[Master] one horrible one but two above average

[Master] just a guess put that 6 into wisdom

[Master] the 16 into strength and the 15 into dex

[Master] http://dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Abilities

[Master] all the charts you need

[Master] be back up in a few the laundry is calling me

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[brayk-13777 (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified: Ability Scores - STR: (S) : CHANGED: 17 (10). DEX: (D) : CHANGED: 15 (10).

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] yeap you have that moving along correctly

[Master] just follow along on filling in the fields from the charts on the site

[brayk-13777] Got the stats in now, I'll be flipping back and forth through stuff.

[Master] hit commit once in a while to make sure it saves everything

[brayk-13777] How does the sub abilities divide. I saw the instructions as wisdom of 12 can become 14/10, but that doesn't make sense.

[Master] so you have a wisdom of 10

[Master] you can move one side up 1 or 2 points

[Master] the other side comes down by the same

[brayk-13777] Okay.

[Master] so you can have an Intuition of 10 and a willpower of 10

[Master] or a 11 and 9

[Master] or a 12 and 8

[Master] etc

[brayk-13777] that makes more sense

[brayk-13777 (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified: Ability Scores - STAM: (ST) : CHANGED: 15 (10). MUSC: (MU) : CHANGED: 19 (10). AIM: (AI) : CHANGED: 14 (10). Balance: (BA) : CHANGED: 16 (10). CON: (C) : CHANGED: 13 (10). Health: (HE) : CHANGED: 13 (10). Fitness: (FI) : CHANGED: 13 (10). INT: (I) : CHANGED: 6 (10). Reason: (RE) : CHANGED: 8 (10). Knowledge: (KN) : CHANGED: 4 (10). WIS: (W) : CHANGED: 13 (10). Intuition: (IU) : CHANGED: 14 (10). Willpower: (WI) : CHANGED: 12 (10). Leadership: (LD) : CHANGED: 11 (10). Appearance: (AP) : CHANGED: 9 (10).

[brayk-13777] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=20] 20

[brayk-13777] I'm not a teacher

[brayk-13777 (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified: Weapon Proficiencies - Initial Slots:: CHANGED: 4 (null). Add'l Slots/Level:: CHANGED: 1/3 (null). Non-proficient Penalty:: CHANGED: -2 (null). Non-Weapon Proficiencies - Add'l Slots/Level:: CHANGED: 1/3 (null).

[brayk-13777] How do I add my profs to the list, I cna't find an add option.

[Master] brayk-13777's control of Acolyte Gerard has been revoked.

[Master] so under Non Weapon proficieinces or Weapon Proficiencies

[Master] when you are in edit mode

[Master] there is a drop down on the right

[Master] pick New (data)

[Master] and you have the proficienices listed and just pick off of that list

[Master] then it automatically adds in the right stats etc for you

[brayk-13777] the sheet is locked on me?

[Master] should not be

[Master] yes it says you are editing

[Master] just have to hit comitt

[brayk-13777] Could not lock sheet for editing:

[brayk-13777] null

[Master] hmmm

[Master] might be because you did the control the icon thing

[Master] might have to log out and log back in then

brayk-13777 has left the game on Fri Aug 30 18:31:06 EDT 2019

[Master] that is the only way to fix that bug

brayk-13777 has joined the game on Fri Aug 30 18:31:10 EDT 2019

brayk-13777 is receiving the map Dragon Fen farmlands...

brayk-13777 has received the map Dragon Fen farmlands.

[Master] just do not control the icon

[brayk-13777] fixed

[Master] good

[brayk-13777 (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified: Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: Broad Group: Swords, 3.

brayk-13777 has left the game on Fri Aug 30 18:32:33 EDT 2019

brayk-13777 has joined the game on Fri Aug 30 18:38:42 EDT 2019

brayk-13777 is receiving the map Dragon Fen farmlands...

brayk-13777 has received the map Dragon Fen farmlands.

[Master] for Non-weapon proficencies picking animal handling makes sense

[Master] to handle horses, pack animals, etc

[Master] that is the only thing that they seem to be missing as part of the group with camping etc.

[brayk-13777 (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified:

[Master] is that to be specialized in long sword?

[brayk-13777] weapon of choice

[Master] ok

[brayk-13777] So I can openly use armor and shields without penalty. The profs just give extra bonuses?

[Master] as a fighter yes

[brayk-13777] okay

[Master] and with the broad group swords you get to use any sword, and with taking an extra slot with long sword you can be specialised in it to get the full bonuses

[brayk-13777 (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified:

brayk-13777 has left the game on Fri Aug 30 18:48:49 EDT 2019

brayk-13777 has joined the game on Fri Aug 30 18:49:08 EDT 2019

brayk-13777 is receiving the map Dragon Fen farmlands...

brayk-13777 has received the map Dragon Fen farmlands.

[brayk-13777 (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: Animal Handling, General, , 1, $wi, -1.

SpringyDew has joined the game on Fri Aug 30 18:49:49 EDT 2019

SpringyDew is receiving the map Dragon Fen farmlands...

SpringyDew has received the map Dragon Fen farmlands.

[Master] Hello Spring

[brayk-13777] My screens keep overlapping and duplicating across the page.

[SpringyDew] hi!

[SpringyDew] i am in no way awake. coffee is brewing now

[Master] also you can go to edit and preferences to change things as you need to

[Master] I undock a lot of things and have the various windows scattered about

[Master] but I have a big screen

[Master] Spring is someone who does it all on one laptop screen and can offer pointers

[SpringyDew] i highly recommend editing the heck out of the preferences'

[SpringyDew] well at home i use two screens. one ordinary monitor and one weensy TV

[brayk-13777] No, as in it is overlapping sections of the screen. Like this chatbox keeps getting snippets of this log, gerald's sheet, and a few bits of the map.

[SpringyDew] but if i have to take it to mcdonalds, one laptop monitor it is

[SpringyDew] that's weird. i wonder if it's a java problem

[Master] Spring you might remember Corvus, he was with us way back when you first returned might be a bit of an overlap between you two

[SpringyDew] oh yes! i do!

[Master] he played just as Michael was starting

[brayk-13777] Isla Falcon was the other one

[SpringyDew] good to see you again :-)

[brayk-13777] sent as email

[brayk-13777] you too

[SpringyDew] one thing you might wanna do in Edit Prefrences is about 3/4 down the page there's a place to change your name from your computer name to your own name

[brayk-13777] I will when I fix this. It just started happeneing

[SpringyDew] sounds frustrating as anything. i expect you might decide to reboot?

[Master] see it now Corvus and yeah that is not normal

[SpringyDew] brb making a water run

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Aug 30 18:59:20 EDT 2019

Carissa is receiving the map Dragon Fen farmlands...

Carissa has received the map Dragon Fen farmlands.

[Carissa] Hi all!

[Master] Hello Carissa

[Carissa] Hurricane ready?

[Master] sure

[brayk-13777] yes

[Master] where are you now Corvus? and also Corvus this is Carissa

[Carissa] Hi Corvus

John AA has joined the game on Fri Aug 30 19:01:15 EDT 2019

John AA is receiving the map Dragon Fen farmlands...

John AA has received the map Dragon Fen farmlands.

[Master (to brayk-13777 only)] staying with Corvus as that was the name you used before

[Master] and Corvus where are living now in the world?

[John AA] hello all

[Master] and hello John

[Master] I am hoping you are all ready John?

[Carissa] Hi John!

Ryan has joined the game on Fri Aug 30 19:02:50 EDT 2019

Ryan is receiving the map Dragon Fen farmlands...

Ryan has received the map Dragon Fen farmlands.

[John AA] well, still would like to get gas, but Lura made plans

[Master] that is good

[Master] hope the place in Fort Pierce is good?

[Master] seems like that will take more of a hit

[John AA] Laura booked a suite in Islamorada, thinking further south the better

[brayk-13777] I am central florida. Anyone got a fix for this?

[John AA] update Java?

[Master] fix for the fractured images? yeah check your java updates is the first guess

[John AA] or fixing being in central florida?

[SpringyDew] back

[Corvus] That was updated just the other day.

[Master] chuckles John

[Corvus] let me check again

[Master] there is no fixing Central Florida

[SpringyDew] hi Carissa, John, and Ryan!

[Carissa] Hi Spring!

[Master] so Ryan after you left

[John AA] we sold you to a draggon

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Aug 30 19:05:50 EDT 2019

Lisa is receiving the map Dragon Fen farmlands...

[Master] the map look like that during the first watch

Lisa has received the map Dragon Fen farmlands.

[Ryan] I've always wanted to be part of a dragon's hoard

[John AA] Hello Lisa

[Master] and there is Lisa

[SpringyDew] hi Lisa!

[Ryan] Hello, Lisa!

[Carissa] Hi Lisa!

[Carissa] And Ryan!

[SpringyDew] fair warning: i just woke up and i have Teh Dumb

[Lisa] Hello everyone!! :)

[Ryan] hi hi hi

[Master] this was just as you were settling down to make camp

[Carissa] First suggestion: Ryan and/or Corvus should change their chat color or I'm going to get you both confused :)

[SpringyDew] going to night shift sunday and changing sleep patterns around

[Corvus] Yeah up to date.

[Master] Ryan and Carissa this is Corvus he played with us way back when

[Lisa] Nice post Carissa. Didn't want to take your tag line away

[Corvus] Let me try another reboot across the board.

[Ryan] Hello, Corvus! Nice to meet you

[SpringyDew] oh shoot, i totally forgot about the summary!

[Carissa] The grammatically incorrect one? I was hoping someone would post so I could not see it ;)

[Lisa] Hi Corvus :)

[Lisa] lol

[Carissa] Always this week's summary...or both...or going back

[Lisa] I meant the one about the shell

[Carissa] Although this is my first weekend off in forever. I can do it if you want, Spring. Up to you.

[John AA] do we want a counted How many weeks that no one died?

[Carissa] Yeah. I forgot to add "it" after into on that tagline.

[Master] refilling water as you all catch Ryan and COrvus up

[Carissa] Hush John.

[Master] and make plans

[Master] and laughs

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

MarioHome has joined the game on Fri Aug 30 19:09:00 EDT 2019

MarioHome is receiving the map Dragon Fen farmlands...

MarioHome has received the map Dragon Fen farmlands.

[Carissa] Go kill orcs and dark elves. Done.

[Carissa] Do we really need a reason?

[SpringyDew] hi Mario!

[Lisa] Hi Mario!

[Carissa] Hi Mario!

[MarioHome] Hello Hello!

[Ryan] Hello!

[MarioHome] cany find my glasses brb

[Ryan] Reminder on where to change text color?

[John AA] Oh Hai Mario

[Lisa] edit preferences

Corvus has left the game on Fri Aug 30 19:10:23 EDT 2019

[Lisa] Bob has to change the color for the IC

[Carissa] So real quick recap: Branwyn's husband Tiberius died. Greek church brough him back. Church wants us to now find the Shell of Aphodite that some orcs and spellcasters (they claim are dark elves) took from them. We have to find it in a month or Brawyn starts losing spell levels.

[Carissa] And yes, the town we're going to is called Scary. Not sure if it is also scary.

[Lisa] and her daughter ...

[Lisa] but she isn't that important

Corvus has joined the game on Fri Aug 30 19:10:59 EDT 2019

Corvus is receiving the map Dragon Fen farmlands...

Corvus has received the map Dragon Fen farmlands.

[Carissa] Eh, the mother didn't care as much about us finding her daughter so much as the shell so...

[John AA] maybe the shell is her daughter?

[Carissa] ;)

[MarioHome] (back)

[Corvus] everything looks alright now...

[John AA] yea!

[Carissa] I think Aphrodite mainly turns men into shells, but could be wrong.

[SpringyDew] Rumor has it that the town of Scary actually has a lot of nice people in it

[Ryan] test

[Lisa] yup

[Ryan] Is this color less confusing for everyone?

[Corvus] Okay, I think it's working now

[Carissa] Richard Scary's town does.

[MarioHome] I am back at the keyboard.

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] hmmm

[Carissa] Hmm, looks like Mario's color Ryan...

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] lets try that again...

[SpringyDew] My text is usually the same color as Michael

[Carissa] Is it? I thought his was darker. I never seem to confuse you.

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] :0) i dont mind...

[Miranda Paige]] (John AA) wonders what color her thoughts are

[SpringyDew] i confuse us all the time

[Carissa] lol

[Ryan] k, now?

[Mara (MarioHome)] this is Mara

Miranda Paige (John AA)] Maranda

[Corvus] Bob, looks like I finished the stats for this dude. You got anything on the equipment like starting gold, and what level? Also, whisper code?

[Carissa] Better. Someone will have to say if it's too dark for them.

[SpringyDew] ok i haven't ever figured out how to make characters have different colors than the players

[SpringyDew] i mean characters

Miranda Paige (John AA)] forward slash

[SpringyDew] oh wait, i did say that

[Corvus] ty

[Carissa] Bob has to change for characters to be different.

[Carissa] .....color test.

[Lisa] there are so many players and characters we are running out of readable colors

[Carissa] Yeah, sadly.

[Carissa] Is anyone blue?

[SpringyDew] yeah duplication is kind of inevitable

[Lisa] ilero

[Corvus (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified: Personal Information - Name:: CHANGED: Touma (null). Player:: CHANGED: Corvus (null). Class:: CHANGED: Warrior (null). Kit:: CHANGED: Warrior (null). Race:: CHANGED: Human (null). Size:: CHANGED: medium (null). Alignment:: CHANGED: Lawful Neutral (null).

[John AA] MAYBE IF I TALK IN ALL CAPS?

[Carissa] And Miranda is kinda....what abotu bright blue?

[Carissa] WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME??

[John AA] hee hee

[Lisa] blues are hard - many are hard to read but I'm sure we can find something

Ryan will always talk in the third person to avoid confusion.

[John AA] wan to make sure you can hear from way over there

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Carissa] Maybe that's why we don't have blues.

[Carissa] lol to Ryan

[Branwyn (Lisa)] yours and brans are close

[Carissa] Except TMO sometimes does that. kik

[Carissa] Yeah, but at least Bran has an icon :)

[Lisa] shur and spring's are close

[Corvus (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified: Personal Information - Age/Sex:: CHANGED: 34 / Male (null). Height/Weight:: CHANGED: 5'4" / 204 lbs (null). Hair/Eyes:: CHANGED: cropped black / blue (null).

[Lisa] as long as 7 people all don't have the same color I think we can figure it out :)

[Tebhoundrin (MarioHome)] you can have this on, Teb doesnt use it

[Carissa] Let's all be red! Got it!

[Lisa] lol

[Lisa] poor teb

[Carissa] Never got his final story in.

[Tebhoundrin (MarioHome)] 9after aa partial life layng next to a tree for centuries, he now lives totally dsilent in a scbbard

[Master] sad but true

[Lisa] don't tell me Kel doesn't take him out now and then

[Master] waiting for the promised one to come to wield him again

[Lisa] when no one's looking

[Carissa] We know he does.

[Tebhoundrin (MarioHome)] oh, Kel shines his sword often

[SpringyDew] i don't think anyone is gray

[Tebhoundrin (MarioHome)] )that was Tiberius speaking)

[SpringyDew] oh, gray looks white here

[Master] chuckles

[Carissa] Uh huh. Sureeee.

[Master] ok

[Carissa] Gray is pretty.

[Ryan] We should all be yellow

[SpringyDew] little more gray?

[Ryan] None of the characters or players use it

[Master] you have to decide on what to do about camping

[Carissa] Mass confusion.

[Lisa] so we all look like Bob

[Master] rolls my eyes

[Tebhoundrin (MarioHome)] (rofl)

[Carissa] As in...we are camping or where to camp or...?

[Corvus] So where am I?

[Master] yes

[Kel (MarioHome)] (Kel shares with Bosi now)

[Lisa] at a distance from all the dead lizards

[Master] and COrvus you are there

[Master] you just saved the horses during the wyvern attack

[Carissa] Good distance from dead bodies is a plus.

[Corvus] okay. Also, you got any info on eqipment like startgin gold or gear?

[Master] basic starting gear so chain mail, weapons, shields, etc

[Master] you would have standard traveling gear to go with them

[Lisa] toothbrush, towel

[Master] no gold a few silvers

[Master] will get a chart to check to see if you have a magic weapon or shield

[Master] so was the concensus moving farther along? or burning the wyvern bodies or?

[Carissa] Move?

[Master] and Corvus roll a D100 three tims

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (is the time accurate?)

[Carissa] Big bodies take time to burn.

[Lisa] one already got burned

[Lisa] and big flames

Michael has joined the game on Fri Aug 30 19:22:39 EDT 2019

Michael is receiving the map Dragon Fen farmlands...

Michael has received the map Dragon Fen farmlands.

[MarioHome] Rhibosi no longer targets Flying Lizard #6.

[Lisa] Wow! Everyone is so early tonight

[Lisa] Hi Michael!

[Ryan] Hello

[John AA] hey Michael

[Michael] Alrighty. You got me until 10 Bob's time :) Sorry, lots of differnet things I have to do unfortunately.

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] Hi Michael

[Michael] Hi All!

[Lisa] that is a little dim Ryan

[Carissa] Hi Michael!

[Ryan] It suits me, then, Lisa

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (wow)

[Lisa] no it doesn't!

[Master] Michael you remember Corvus, you two were on the mission with Indigo when you found Mercy

[SpringyDew] hi Michael!

[Master] back with previous characters

[Michael] Vaguely. That's literal years ago

[Master] he is now Acolyte Gerard

[Michael] Wow. Okay

[Corvus (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified: Carrying Capacity - ADDED: Backpack (3'×2'×1'), 1000, 0. ADDED: Saddle bags, Small (1'×1'×6"), 216, 0. ADDED: Saddle bags, Small (1'×1'×6"), 216, 0. Equipment - ADDED: Shield, Medium, 7 gp, 10 lbs., +1 ac. ADDED: Chain mail, 75 gp, 40 lbs., AC 5. ADDED: Belt, 3 sp, , . ADDED: Boots, Riding, 3 gp, , . ADDED: Breeches, 2 gp, , . ADDED: Knife sheath, 3 cp, , . ADDED: Sword scabbard, hanger, baldric, 4 gp, , . ADDED: Tunic, 8 sp, , . Weapons - ADDED: Long Sword, false, Long Sword, , , 0, , --, --, , , , , , $atk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1d8, 1d12, 1d8, , , , . ADDED: Dagger/Dirk, false, Dagger/Dirk, , , 0, , --, --, , , , , , $atk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1d4, 1d3, 1d6, , , , .

[Ryan] Oh, right, Spring is now grey

[Michael] Well, Talwin wouldn't know anything about him, but thanks for letting me know.

[Corvus] Because Isla is living it up in the city?

[Ryan] check

[Corvus] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=21] 21, Roll #2: (d100) [1d100=57] 57, Roll #3: (d100) [1d100=35] 35

[Master] Talwin would know Gerard from the last two days of travel

[Ryan] check

[Michael] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] and two d20 now Corvus

[Ryan] Pretty sure no one else is pink

[Talwin (Michael)] Absolutely. Just not from Hugh's adventures

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=5] 5, Roll #2: (d20) [1d20=9] 9

[MarioHome] I am back at the keyboard.

[Tebhoundrin (MarioHome)] as I recall....

[Tebhoundrin (MarioHome)] That reminds me of that one time we staking out...

[Master] a plus one long sword and bracers AC 4

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well about that...)

[Lisa] that's more readable Ryan

[Talwin (Michael)] (Whos rolling up a character/)

[Master] and Mario is reminicing

[Tebhoundrin (MarioHome)] (ryan, take Teb's color)

[Corvus] I am back at the keyboard.

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] I'm rerolling stuffs

[Talwin (Michael)] Gotcha

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] because Isla got a life

[Lisa] or I can take it if the guys don't want pink

[Lisa] No one wants to be Mr. Pink

[Master] so I heard burning the two remaining carcasses

[Master] then moving on

[Master] they can handle being pink

[Lisa] and if you don't know that movie ...

[Master] you keep yours

[Tebhoundrin (MarioHome)] (is the time on the map accurate?)

[Master] and you are asking me and movies?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I don't...am I doomed?)

[Talwin (Michael)] lol bob. "They can handle being pink"

[Talwin (Michael)] Just absolute conviction there

[Master] that is Mario and Autumn's jobs

[Talwin (Michael)] Made me laugh

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes to burn and run)

[Ryan] Sure, if Mario doesn't mind, I will try this one

TMO has joined the game on Fri Aug 30 19:28:16 EDT 2019

TMO is receiving the map Dragon Fen farmlands...

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] 5 and 9 btw

TMO has received the map Dragon Fen farmlands.

[Talwin (Michael)] Hey TMO!!!

[Ryan] Hello, TMO!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hi TMO!)

[Lisa] Hi TMO :)

[Tebhoundrin (MarioHome)] Teb rarely spoke, and he speaks less now

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] That's a name I recognize

[Lisa] He's been quite talkative tonight

[John AA] hello TMO

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And now that Ryan has accept the gift of his color, Teb can retire in peace)

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (lol, just so his color appears is all)

[Master] Yes to Corvus did you see the magic long sword +1 and the Bracers AC 4 from those rolls

[Master] and now that everyone is here

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] (yo folks)

[Master] burning and moving farther down the road

[Master] Flying Lizard #7 moved 45'00".

[Master] Flying Lizard #6 moved 85'09".

[Master] Flying Lizard #5 moved 125'11".

[Master] Time of Day: 06:19 PM. Day 6 Pen ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 6th, 348 SKR.

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (are we just going to skate over the fact we have a new player, w/o any itros?)

[Master] Time of Day: 06:34 PM. Day 6 Pen ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 6th, 348 SKR.

[Lisa] and I forgot to do the party pack last week - sorry

[SpringyDew] i think Acolyte Gerard was already with us

[Master] Corvus this is everyone, you played with everyone except Ryan and Carissa

[SpringyDew] so not a new character anyway. :-)

[SpringyDew] but it's a re-hi for Corvus. Re-hi!

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] I dont recall playong w Corvus

[Talwin (Michael)] It's been awhile, but I do remember you :)

[Master] and Mario you overlapped by one or two sessions I think

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] Hell Corvus!

[Master] when you first returned

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] lol Hello!!!

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified: Magic Item Summary - ADDED: Bracers of Defense, , .

[Ryan] I am back at the keyboard.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] I already said 'hello' but am happy to say it again

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Hello!

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 84'11".

[Master] Skarphedin moved 60'09".

[Master] Skarphedin moved 50'11".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 30'04".

[Master] Acolyte Gerard moved 18'06".

[Master] Acolyte Holly moved 21'04".

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 55'10".

[Master] Talwin moved 75'04".

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to Master only)] test

[Master (to Corvus only)] yeap

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to Master only)] where do I add the bonuses for the bracer and sword

[Master] so moving down the road about a half hour after the fight

[Master (to Corvus only)] I can do the sword really quick

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to Master only)] I found the bracer's, but value option.

[Master (to Corvus only)] they are Bracers AC 4

[Master (to Corvus only)] so when you wear them they give you that AC

[John AA] pretty much all plains?

[Master] watches and are you doing any healing before heading into the watches

[Master] rolling hills

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified:

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi can be one first. She doesn't actually know what's going on)

[TMO] surprisingly, I don't need healing

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to Master only)] is there a box to add that value though?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (kenna and mara)

[Master] getting steeper to the left (west northwest) and then you know the river is to the far east (right)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (since lizards hate the sounds of chants and prayers)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (yeah, Skarp would usually be coughing up blood by now)

[Talwin (Michael) (to TMO only)] that's becuase for the first time in awhile be basically slaguthered what was attacking us

[TMO (to Michael only)] true true

[Master (to Corvus only)] fixed is on your attrributes tab

[Talwin (Michael)] Hey, we will never mock chanting again. Seriuosly, that saved us a couple times on a called shot

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Master] Corvus you can roll your Hit Points 7d10

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (there are 15 bodies on this venture so not everyone needs to take a watch)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] that would be 18. 12 is for Mara and 6 for Kenna

[MarioHome] Rhibosi targets Mara. Distance: 12'05"

[TMO] (holy cow that's a tough acolyte!)

[Master] and you can update your saving throws to be 7th level also

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] Rhibosi casts a spell against Mara: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Roll: (7d10) [7d10=6,8,8,10,3,10,4] 49

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] ( for Mara

[Talwin (Michael)] (Doesn't hurt though More people, means less problems in my opinion)

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] 9*

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] beat you to it Mario

[Master] Mara's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (12) - Unharmed

[Talwin (Michael)] (Priests and magic users should get a nice long nap though :) )

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] but you could give me some

[Master] Kenna Westfoot's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (6) - Moderately Wounded

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified: Personal Information - Hit Dice:: CHANGED: 7d10 (null).

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (lol, crap, i was finding my notes as to who had how many spells left)

[Master] Kenna Westfoot's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (9) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] so healing is done

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Talwin (Michael) (to MarioHome only)] I will say that is one thing that saves me so much time is not constantly having to figure out how many spells I have left. God sometimes being a fighter truly is the most repsonbile thing a busy person can be :)

[MarioHome] I am back at the keyboard.

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Oh! There's the magical armour buff.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (brb)

[Master] so who is on first watch then?

[Ryan] I am away from the keyboard.

[Talwin (Michael)] I'lll take first

[John AA] Miranda/

[Master] you can put the two Acolytes on as you need

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] they are not priests

Corvus has left the game on Fri Aug 30 19:39:32 EDT 2019

[Mara (MarioHome) (to Michael only)] i have an Excel spread sheet with every spell and a sheet for spell usage. And a PDF spellbook w each spell the character can use book marked. SO I go from sheet to the other to the other to find the right one

[TMO] (2nd & 3rd, as always)

[Mara (MarioHome) (to Michael only)] and then use the same three spells over and over!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bran will take the night off and Indigo will take 2nd)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi wherever needed)

[Talwin (Michael) (to MarioHome only)] LOL Sounds like a good system. Wish I'd thought about it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (she'll take a watch the next night)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (Bosi and MAra nedd to be 1 or 3, dont have to be together, whatever works

[Talwin (Michael) (to MarioHome only)] God that really is brilliant. Holy crap

[Master] so far I have Talwin by himself on first watch

Corvus has joined the game on Fri Aug 30 19:40:49 EDT 2019

Corvus is receiving the map Dragon Fen farmlands...

[Master] so put Shi there too

[Mara (MarioHome) (to Michael only)] i can email you what i use

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] AndM Miranda

[Master] and Miranda

[Talwin (Michael)] I would uh, prefer not to be first alone...

[Master] and there we go

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so we have talwin, miranda and a mario PC on 1st?)

[Talwin (Michael)] oh thank you Carissa

[Talwin (Michael)] sorry Miranda

[Talwin (Michael)] god

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Can do that, too

[Talwin (Michael)] having trouble tonight

[Talwin (Michael)] sorry

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi won't be as talkative with strangers)

[Master] Mario can have Bosi take third watch

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (no worries, Michael, i'm having trouble too

[Talwin (Michael) (to MarioHome only)] that would be awesome! xxx but no rush. In the distant future when I can properly play a spellcaster, it will likely be a wonderful tool

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (i just woke up and my sleep arrangement is hosed)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Although dunno if convo counts as watch anymore...maybe just need a good roll)

[Talwin (Michael)] Ouch. Sorry Srpring!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (put Tiberius on 2nd?)

[Master] Miranda Talwin Shi

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (i thought the priests weren't taking a watch. put Kenna on 1 or 3)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] [Shurkural]] moved 6'03".

[Talwin (Michael)] (I do believe spellcasters should have a nice long nap)

[Talwin (Michael)] (personal opiion)

[Master] yes to Carissa as conversation is important

Miranda Paige (John AA)] Aaaah to be out of the Mist

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we have plenty of bodies - just a preference Spring)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Priest don't need to be, no. Just figure Shi needs to know what's going on so she needs watch(

[Master] especially with lots of people in

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (ok don't put Kenna on then :_)

[Master] cue Shi

[Master] and Talwin

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] :-)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (and Miranda! Go!)

[Talwin (Michael)] (I don't mind chatting, but Talwin by nature does take patrolling seriously so he will be doing that and getting ancy if he talks what he perceives to be too much

[Talwin (Michael)] )

[Master] Miranda already started

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...I see it now)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I missed the sun.

[Mara (MarioHome)] (sorry, is Mara taking a shift?)

[Master] no

[Mara (MarioHome)] (tx!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It is a shame to head back to it.

Talwin (Michael) Scanning the darkness as the camp falls

[Talwin (Michael)] "Eh, it's not so bad"

[Talwin (Michael)] "I did have a hell of a time getting used to it at first"

[Master] strike that reverse it

Miranda Paige (John AA)] I was going to see how Amie liked the city, I hope to see when we get back

[Talwin (Michael)] "Dizziness like you wouldn't believe!"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Why did you leave her?

Miranda Paige (John AA)] ... I won't

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] No. I mean why is she not here now?

Corvus has left the game on Fri Aug 30 19:45:26 EDT 2019

Miranda Paige (John AA)] (we are heading further away from the Mist)

Miranda Paige (John AA)] We are heading into danger, I will not do that to her

[TMO] (corvus having connection issues?)

Corvus has joined the game on Fri Aug 30 19:45:48 EDT 2019

Corvus is receiving the map Dragon Fen farmlands...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi's in her own world; can't expect her to notice they're heading the wrong way riight now)

Corvus has received the map Dragon Fen farmlands.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We are? To where? I was only told we were leaving.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Or....that is all I heard.

[Corvus] I'm alive? Yes I am alive!

[MarioHome] Rhibosi no longer targets Mara.

Miranda Paige (John AA)] We have to find some shell, stolen by orcs and dark elves

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowns,"Orcs and dark elves? Stealing a shell?"

Miranda Paige (John AA)] may or not be by design

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Are they sure it is the two?

[Ryan] I am back at the keyboard.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (back)

Miranda Paige (John AA)] Until we see for ourselves

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (summary posted FWIW)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.TTT-SUM

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol something to read second watch)

Miranda Paige (John AA)] but the fact they can not devine a unique item leads them to believe we are hearded for the Underdark

[Talwin (Michael)] (Oh, the fun we will have :) )

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) spits, "Damn Drow. They should be exterminated."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And orcs massacured.

Miranda Paige (John AA)] same can be said for Orcs

[Talwin (Michael)] (The night is dark, and full of terrors)

[Miranda Paige]] (John AA) nods

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (*massacre)

[Talwin (Michael)] (Drow inheritently evil in this world?)

Miranda Paige (John AA)] who is that walking so serrious?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I do not know which is worse.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs, "Some human wanting to prove himself."

[Talwin (Michael)] (Burn)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] He came to dinner. I was not listening to his introduction. You will have to ask him.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] To see the sun and murder some orcs and drow...maybe this trip will be fine. I wish I had brought the wolves. I haven't been without them in so long...

[Master] (that was a week ago)

Miranda Paige (John AA)] I assume they are staying with ... Kel?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol no offense; Shi is very out of it right now)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And Thistle.

Miranda Paige (John AA)] Glad she is not here, not sure she is any more ready for this

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I left Fete behind, too...

Miranda Paige (John AA)] still, without Hoffman, I may need to stay near to another fighter

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I....yes, it's good, but...well, yes.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It is good you have Hoffman, even when he isn't here.

[Corvus] I am back at the keyboard.

Miranda Paige (John AA)] as you have Kel ?

[Master] Michael you can give me a d20 please

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) clearing trying to think of a response

[Talwin (Michael)] (Sure thing)

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Sorry if I look off, I am still here, just looking over what has happned.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Not....in the same manner, no.

[Talwin (Michael)] (1d20) [1d20=17] 17

[Master] good

Miranda Paige (John AA)] Oh, sorry

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) simply nods

[Talwin (Michael)] (And just for record, i'm sorry, Talwin will talk, just gotta kind of flag him down or make direct eye contact ;) )

[Master] Time of Day: 10:05 PM. Day 6 Pen ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 6th, 348 SKR.

Miranda Paige (John AA)] (understood)

[Master] and so the first watch passes

[Master] Indigo Ilero and Tiberius

[TMO] (RIP)

[TMO] (their time came too soon)

[Master] smiles

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (their watch has ended)

Talwin (Michael) WIthout fanfare, quietly wakes up replacement, lies down with sword in arms and falls asleep

[Talwin (Michael)] LOLOL

[Indigo (Lisa)] (put gerard on 3rd with shur and bosi?)

[Master] John can you check on Corvus with updating his sheet, saves need to be updated I think

[Master] and yes to LIsa

[Ilero]] (TMO) covers a yawn as he gets up.

Indigo (Lisa) gives Penelope a kiss and takes up his swords for watch

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 17'08".

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] ANythign out there SHi?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 41'06".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nice summary, Spring! Short and too the point ;) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Lord Tiberius (Master) (to Carissa only)] nope

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] No.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Good

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] surprised no one is traveling the road at night

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] it is a good time to sneak over the border

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] As am I. I am sure you, Ilero, and Indigo will find them if they try to sneak over.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I am headed to bed.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Indigo you are from these parts?

[John AA] editing Sheet

[Ilero]] (TMO) grabs his canteen and takes a drink while listening to the conversation.

Indigo (Lisa) looks up at Tiberius "Soooooo ... how are you feeling?"

[John AA (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified: Saving Throws - Paralysis, Poison or Death:: CHANGED: 10 (16). Rod, Staff or Wand:: CHANGED: 12 (18). Petrification or Polymorph:: CHANGED: 11 (17). Breath Weapon:: CHANGED: 12 (20). Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 13 (19).

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I am good

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I feel ..... normal

Ilero (TMO)] Brain all still good?

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (rofl. was it ever?)

[Talwin (Michael)] (Did you really just ask that lol :) )

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] It was nice

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Imean over there

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] well

[Indigo (Lisa)] Over where?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Olympus

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I was just getting sorted out there

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to Master only)] The site does not have the session summary for the Court of Thanes written up.

[Indigo (Lisa)] You were at Olympus?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] picking out the place to build a castle

[Talwin (Michael)] (Wow. He remembers the Afterlife. Cool Cool)

[Ilero]] (TMO) watches Tiberius closely.

[Indigo (Lisa)] How do you get sorted out?

[Lord Tiberius (Master) (to Corvus only)] just started last week not sure where someone put that

[Lord Tiberius (Master) (to Carissa only)] can you check the summary was that for last week? that shoudl go under Thane not Third TIme

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I think you just go where you want

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I was wandering through some country side

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] looking for a nice place to build

Ilero (TMO)] His not a problem for Greeks to be brought back?

[Talwin (Michael)] (Thought the souls of the dead get judged by the fates in the Fields of Asphodel. Then they go to tartarus, elesium, or Asphodel. Do they go to Olympus in the game?)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] there was a stream

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] woods

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ummm ... did you have all your ... parts?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I thought it was all good

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to Master only)] okay. If I can get like a quick summary of the scene and what happened last session that would be helpful. At your leisure.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to Master only)] Already knew that and fixed it :)

Lord Tiberius (Master) grins at Indigo and winks

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] yeap

[Talwin (Michael)] (OOC Rolling my eyes)

[Lord Tiberius (Master) (to Carissa only)] pass along a link to corvus please

[Indigo (Lisa)] But you have to build your own house when you get there?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I can hear Michael's eyes scraping against the bone, he is rolling them so hard)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I suppose you do not have to

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] only if you want one

[Indigo (Lisa)] That seems kinda unfair

[Talwin (Michael)] (LOL)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] or one for your own

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to Corvus only)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.CT-SUM

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I think it would be great

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] a chance to build a new estate out of nothing

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do all this work when you're alive and the first thing you have to do when your dead is more work

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] like we did

[John AA (to Master only)] not sure if you approved the 19 mussle

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to Carissa only)] I was just there.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Branwyn amd me

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (sure, like you did it all alone, just you two)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Were they mad when you left?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] and you of course

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] who?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] there was not anyone really around

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] just the wilderness

[Indigo (Lisa)] You were all by yourself?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] it seemed so

[Indigo (Lisa)] That seems lonely

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] it was the wilderness afterall

Ilero (TMO)] So... Hell really is ot'er people?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] it was very peaceful

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to Corvus only)] I just moved the summary. It should show up there now.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn was all talking about you both going everywhere together but if you believe in Greek life and she doesn't believe in anything other than magic won't you two get lost afterwards?

[Indigo (Lisa)] You probably don't know that

[Indigo (Lisa)] But I worry about Branwyn sometimes

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] If she was missing I would find her

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] she was not

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I was the one that was lost

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (nah, you were in the scroll the entire time. You weren't lost)

[Indigo (Lisa)] For someone that's supposed to be so smart she doesn't think about what she should

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] What do you think she should be thinking about?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I mean Penelope went someplace where her mother was

Lord Tiberius (Master) looks around for Ilero

[Ilero]] (TMO) is sitting near the edge of the light, watching out into the darkness and listening to the conversation.

[Indigo (Lisa)] She doesn't remember anything about when she died

[Indigo (Lisa)] You do

[Indigo (Lisa)] I think she might just turn into magic after she dies and wouldn't be able to find you

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Penelope does not remember?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] or Branwyn?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn didn't remember

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I think that Branwyn would be magic

[Indigo (Lisa)] Penelope went to a strange place

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] that would mean she could find me

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] she always finds everyone

[Indigo (Lisa)] I dunno

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] what about you?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] did you die before?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh no!

[Indigo (Lisa)] I haven't died. Branwyn can't bring me back. Hin don't do that.

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Assuming I was the horse catcher. Okay, I'm up to speed now.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] OH

[Ilero]] (TMO) sighs.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Huh

[Indigo (Lisa)] I think there will be nice houses already set up for us and big tables full of food and ale.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] that does sound rather nice

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] maybe we can visit you there

[Indigo (Lisa)] But people seem to go to different places.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I thik people can get lost

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] We still travel

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] we are adventurers, grins at Indigo

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] we always travel

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (Corvus, you are right, Gerard caught the horses)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe that's why Branwyn wants to bring people she cares about back.

[Indigo (Lisa)] So they don't get lost.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Well she is good at finding people

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] and bringing them

Lord Tiberius (Master) waves at the growing group of travelers

Indigo (Lisa) looks over and laughs

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] and when we get back home to Dragon Fen

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yeah we're getting to be our own army

Ilero (TMO)] Branwyn, coillector of lost souls.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] the kids will be ready to come on our next adventure

Lord Tiberius (Master) winks at Indigo just do not tell Branwyn yet

Lord Tiberius (Master) stretches

[Indigo (Lisa)] Nope! I'm not stupid

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't think we're lost Ilero.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Least not most of us

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] The road is right here

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] how could we be lost

[Indigo (Lisa)] And with Dragon Fen people are coming for the estate and not even her.

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's bigger than just us like it used to be

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods.

Ilero (TMO)] Not used to so many people following us.

[Master] Lord Tiberius [1d20]: (1d20) [1d20=19] 19

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yeah, they come but still get sucked into her crazy adventures anyway.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Good

[Indigo (Lisa)] We thought we were going shopping and saving Tiberius

[Indigo (Lisa)] Now we're fighting orcs and evil elf magic users

[Master] Time of Day: 03:12 AM. Day 7 Mid ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 7th, 348 SKR.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Quiet night!

Ilero (TMO)] Not sure what hye can do anymore.

Ilero (TMO)] Fist was best tool let me be useful.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Hah

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] your courage is the best tool you have Ilero

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] it definately is not your words

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] who are we waking up?

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "Hye not big speaker."

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'll get Bosi. You should get Gerard.

Ilero (TMO)] Hye get Shur.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] He is one of the acolytes right?

Lord Tiberius (Master) winks

Rhibosi (MarioHome) stirs as Indigo approaches

Indigo (Lisa) walks over and carefully nudges Bosi

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 8'01".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Watch time!

Lord Tiberius (Master) taps Gerard on the shoulder

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] /sits up quickly

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Huh- Yes can i help you?

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] It was an easy night so far maybe you will have better luck

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] i am ready. thank you

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] you are up

[Indigo (Lisa)] Goodnight!

Indigo (Lisa) goes and lies down

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 24'00".

Rhibosi (MarioHome) nods

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Oh watch, yes. Of course.

[Ilero]] (TMO) shakes Shur's shoulder.

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] what was the itallics again?

[Master] ctrl i

[Master] or there is a button on yoru chat bar too in the chat history

[Master] bold italic and underline

[Master] to turn them on and off

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] what was white text?

[Master] slash me

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] /me

Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) stands up with a grunt and collects his sword and shield before finding a spot to stand watch.

Rhibosi (MarioHome) walks the perimeter of sleeping bodies, sensing the wilderness around them

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (exactly like that)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) snores

[Shurkural]] (TMO) mumbles and grumbles as she gets up long before dawn, again.

Rhibosi (MarioHome) walks over to Gerard

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] Thank you for gathering the horses

Rhibosi (MarioHome) nods approvingly

Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) looks up and nods at the approaching person.

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Yes of course, it is one of my jobs here of course.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) pulls out her sword and cloth and does a quick polish over the silver blade.

Rhibosi (MarioHome) sits on the road, removes his bag of goodies

Rhibosi (MarioHome) places the bowl upside downa dn spins the top on it. and lsitens

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] What do you have there? Sweets or treasure?

Rhibosi (MarioHome) doesnt look up

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] it is my focus

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] i fell the energy, i hearthe sound, i see myself

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Focus? You some mage or something? Fwoop fwoop and throw balls of fire?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) holds up her blade, curious to see if she can see her reflection in it.

Rhibosi (MarioHome) looks up this time

[Talwin (Michael)] (Did he just say Fwoop Fwoop???)

Shurkural (TMO)] (yup)

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] i am a disciple of St Rhibosi, an Inedible

Shurkural (TMO)] (the Fwoop is strong with this one)

[Talwin (Michael)] LOL

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

Rhibosi (MarioHome) pulls back his hood to display the head tattoo

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] **Hurriedly scours site for religion.**

[Talwin (Michael)] (Welcome to my world)

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Rhibosi

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (images of Rhibosi

Shurkural (TMO)] (since Mario just made it up a few weeks ago, welcome to all of our worlds. ;) )

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (sorry, but exactly)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (lol)

Shurkural (TMO)] (ain't nothing at all wrong with it! ;) )

[Talwin (Michael)] (I think it's awesome. I just suck at finding stuff on the site)

[Talwin (Michael)] (I bring shame to the records management profession)

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] we follow St RRhinmos

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (i do too. mostly i use Search and then scroll down all the findings until i find an article with an actual name)

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] his teching open one's mind and body to himself

Shurkural (TMO)] (ah, I did think it was weird you said you were following St Rhibosi)

Shurkural (TMO)] (just a name swap)

[Master] upper right corner of every page is Search and then you type in what you are looking for

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Disciple? So you are a priest then? I see. So less fire balls and more lights from the sky then.

Rhibosi (MarioHome) stares at Gerard

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] i am forever learning, growing

[Shurkural]] (TMO) covers her mouth to hide her chuckle.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (Gerrad is going to be so fun, i can tell )

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] ignorance is bliss.

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Well most of us do. If not we never grow at a profession and simply live to pan for coin. A waste of life if you ask me.

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] you have gotten this far

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] I am no one to tell you your path is not suitable

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (sorry i am a listtle distracted. one of my friends just came out as trangendered, so much support required)

Shurkural (TMO)] (good luck to them)

[Talwin (Michael)] (support given)

[Master] safe space

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (he is FtM and pronounce him/his)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (der pronouns)

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Why yes. I picked up a sword at the age of ten and played pretend. My younger days where imagination ran wild. rocks were dragons and maize fields were dungeons. The guard picked me up later and I became muscle for others.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (need so much more coffee)

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] good luck to them and you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (best of luck to him)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (thanks, yall)

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] are you happy with your position on your path?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I am channeling all my support in his direction)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) holds her sword out and squints down the edge to make sure there are no nicks. "I been trained as a were-hunter since I was old enough to swing a sword." She looks over at them and flashes a wide grin. "I found time to have fun along the way too."

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] I am actually. The coin is good, the food is well enough. And after long trips of the road, I can lay in the bed of an inn with a local woman if I am lucky. A good life for any traveling swordarm.

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] What point is there in life if you cannot.

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] All in due time priest. If it presents, I shall seize.

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] If you do what you've always done, you'll be what you've always been.

[Master (to John AA only)] he gets 5 more NWP slots to fill after the watch is over can you help him please

[Shurkural]] (TMO) shrugs. "Sometimes that ain't all bad though, right?"

Rhibosi (MarioHome) looks at Shur

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have.

Shurkural (TMO)] I'm not leaving, if that's what you're sayin'

Rhibosi (MarioHome) stifles a smile

Rhibosi (MarioHome) slowly nods

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] And that is why life is ever changing. That's what Ma always said. It's always gonna have something new.

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

[John AA (to Corvus only)] have you considered proficiencies?

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to John AA only)] AA test

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] While we enter the world alone, we have th epower to change it, for everyone

[Master (to John AA only)] after the watch conversation is over

[Shurkural]] (TMO) slides her sword back into it's sheath, satisfied that it's in good shape.

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to John AA only)] AA yes I have.

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] /nods, pulls the hood back over his head

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] focuses on the top again

[Master] and Mario give us a d20 please

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (1d20) [1d20=11] 11

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] sure, make me the bad gu

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Well, I suppose I should let you get back to your, focus thingy again.

Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) turns and returns to his post, looking out across the (field?).

[Master] Time of Day: 07:12 AM. Day 7 Mid ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 7th, 348 SKR.

[Master] and the morning comes

Shurkural (TMO)] (roll CON save to avoid concussion)

[Master] Ok John can help Corvus complete his sheet with the NWP and anything else

[Master] thank you both

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (sorry, Bosi is hard to RP, as he is a very quiet person, unless he is spewing wisdom)

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] What did I do this time?

[Master] and packing up camp and heading out

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] he all cool

[John AA (to Master only)] i was checking on split stat Mussle of 19 is ok/

Shurkural (TMO)] (spew your wisdom all over us baby!)

[Master (to John AA only)] no can go to 18 only

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (um, eww)

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Fireball -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Spook -- # Memorized: 1 (+0),

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (hahaha)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (sorry i overlooked your coming in, TMO. hi!)

[Master] Corvus you get more nonweapon slots John will help sort it out

Shurkural (TMO)] (hi Spring!)

[John AA (to Corvus only)] got confirmation mussle can only go to 18, so 16 stamin

[Master] for the rest breaking up camp and heading up the road

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to John AA only)] the subs cap lower than the core stats?

[MarioHome] I am back at the keyboard.

[John AA (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified: Ability Scores - STAM: (ST) : CHANGED: 16 (15). MUSC: (MU) : CHANGED: 18 (19). Attack Adjust: (ATK) : CHANGED: +1 (+0). Damage Adjust: (DMG) : CHANGED: +2 (+0).

[Mara (MarioHome)] oh, how a sunrise awakens the soul!

[Mara (MarioHome)] i cannot believe I have been missing these al my life

Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) yawns and streches and prays

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to John AA only)] I already had that, unless it was changed on me.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Notes - CHANGED.

Skarphedin (Ryan) grunts, sitting up and rolling his neck.

[John AA (to Corvus only)] 18 max for human, you might get % but I think that is only for main stat

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] thank you for the safe and quiet night, guardians

[Mara (MarioHome)] I spelt so good, i felt so safe

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (lamost typed all-a-y'all)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (slept*)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (*almost)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (kenna should be at 100% now)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (which would have been perfectly acceptable)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) starts handing out breakfasts

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (i am so spoiled on slack, where you can edit after the fact)

[Master] Kenna Westfoot's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 37 (1) - Unharmed

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to John AA only)] racial trait. gotchu. And I forgot about the other three profs. I had to reboot while doing all of that. Let me just...

Skarphedin (Ryan) gets up and helps Shurkural.

[John AA (to Corvus only)] I use the notes section alot, remins me of paper

[Master] moving along Indigo is guessing that you are two days from Bree

[Master] which is the mostly official border of the Gold Hills

[John AA (to Corvus only)] WP = 4+1 (at 3) +1 (at 6)=6

[Master] so heading up the road

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified:

[Master] which will be a new map next time grins

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to John AA only)] I have to ask now. If there are skills for eating and drinking. Is there one for sex? XD

[Mara (MarioHome)] https://youtu.be/MMR5JVo21wQ

Shurkural (TMO)] (oh, but this map is SO NICE)

[Master] the roads are decent

Shurkural (TMO)] >_>

[Master] smiles at TMO

[Master] anyone can make a new roadway map if they like

[John AA (to Corvus only)] nwp 5+ 1 one Int

[Master] wilderness

[Master] on both sides

[Master] no signs of towns etc

[John AA (to Corvus only)] eating and drinking yes, some more for larger humanoids

[John AA (to Corvus only)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Non-weaponProficiencies

[Master] traveling up the road

[Master] observation or alterness as you make your encounter check

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL FAILED against 18!!

[Mara (MarioHome)] Mara: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Animal Handling check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

Shurkural (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

Shurkural (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ouch - that was a branwyn fail not indigo)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (to help control horses this time around)

[John AA (to Corvus only)] not what you are thinking Drinking Non-weapon Proficiency This proficiency, and its companion proficiency, Eating, is important to many humanoids, including centaurs, satyrs, and wemics. A successful check indicates that the humanoid can consume up to twice as much as normal at one sitting. This will allow the humanoid to go twice as long without drink before beginning to suffer adverse effects. If alcoholic beverages are involved, a successful check allows the humanoid to consume twice as much before adverse effects begin to bother him.

[Talwin (Michael)] trying to get to my dice panel. it's acting up

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] Rhibosi: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Talwin (Michael)] Talwin: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - DELETED: Animal Handling, General, , 1, $wi, -1.

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to John AA only)] yeah I read what they did. Those two above, were those rolls, or things I need to adjust?

Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) recites recipes for medicines in her head. paying no attention to surroundings

[Master] Ok so Carissa can make the encounter checks for the first part of the day

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d20) [1d20=13] 13

[Master] and again

[Master] three times total

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d20) [1d20=14] 14

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (d20) [1d20=8] 8

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - DELETED: Drinking, General, , 1, $fi, +0.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Three checks for one part of the day...will it be nine rolls total between us all?()

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] have to reboot klooge again. Screen went haywire.

[Master] it is the wilderness,

[Master] but you are on a road way also

Corvus has left the game on Fri Aug 30 21:00:43 EDT 2019

[Master] and so

[Master] who is in the lead?

Shurkural (TMO)] (what kind of wilderness?)

[Master] rolling hills, forests,

Shurkural (TMO)] (plains, hills, woods, )

Shurkural (TMO)] (we can pul Ilero up there as scout if no one else wants it)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (planes, trains, automobiles?)

Corvus has joined the game on Fri Aug 30 21:01:44 EDT 2019

Corvus is receiving the map Dragon Fen farmlands...

Corvus has received the map Dragon Fen farmlands.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I don't care where my PCs are)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I can take lead)

[Master] so Ilero and SKarp are up front

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (mike always wanted to be in the middle and then someting would fly in from above or something)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Like that time we put our squishies in the middle then they were one the attacked)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (naturally)

[Corvus] I am back at the keyboard.

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] oh my

[John AA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 2'11".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]], Mara, Rhibosi, Acolyte Holly, Branwyn, Talwin, [Shurkural]], Shi'Nynze, Skarphedin, [Ilero]], Kenna Westfoot, Penelope, Acolyte Gerard and Lord Tiberius moved 43'10".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 30'11".

[John AA] [Miranda Paige]] moved 23'09".

[Master] Skarphedin moved 48'03".

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (that's how it happened last time too)

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] Rhibosi moved 10'08".

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (those lizards went right for the middle)

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 16'04".

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 15'09".

[Master] Acolyte Gerard moved 6'06".

[Master] Acolyte Holly moved 21'05".

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified: Armor - Armor Bonus:: CHANGED: 5 (null). Shield Bonus:: CHANGED: 1 (null).

[Master] You spot a hill giant sitting on a boulder on the side of the roadway

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Who has giant speaking ring?)

[Talwin (Michael)] (Just walk around.)

[Master] letting you do a quick plan as I refill drinks

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] (brb as well)

[MarioHome] I am back at the keyboard.

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (togues spell could work as well)

[John AA] Lisa just has to make sure ring is in the paty pack

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (*Tongues)

[John AA] Indigo generaly pays the tolls

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes. If we want to talk to it. Shi has it, dunno who else)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (keep your eyes forward and pretend you don't see. That's how I avoid interacting with coworkers.)

[Talwin (Michael)] (The troll toll?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified: Personal Information - Kit:: CHANGED: null (Warrior).

Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) oblivious to giant. noticing useful herbs by the road

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (nobody has yet mentioned the giant)

[Miranda Paige]] (John AA) starts to spreadout so we do not look like a bowiling target

Miranda Paige (John AA)] [Miranda Paige]] moved 7'11".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Is that a giant?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) points forward

Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) looking up

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) tightens grip on horses' reigns

[Mara (MarioHome)] Oh a giant! he's really big!

Skarphedin (Ryan) drops a hand to his axe but doesn't grip it yet.

[Mara (MarioHome)] he's just getting some sun, can't blame him

Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) slows the horse down and looks the giant up and down.

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] We gonna ignore it, or do something with it?

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] does anyone speak giant?

[Ilero]] (TMO) rides forward a little bit and eyes the giant.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If needed... but wasn't there a ring to speak to one?

Hill Giant #10 (Master) sitting nodding flipping a dagger, short sword for anyone else

Ilero (TMO)] (did Hugh have that??)

Skarphedin (Ryan) grunts, "That would be handy about now."

[Mara (MarioHome)] (mick Giagger)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Biggoron's sword...anyone? All right)

[Talwin (Michael)] (I got it Shi)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Talwin (Michael)] (And Hugh just spoke Jotun as a linguist)

[Talwin (Michael)] (A wild ocarina of time reference appeared)

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks back at the rest of the group, then calls up to the giant. "Hyou going let us pass peacefuly?"

Hill Giant #10 (Master) grunts,

Ilero (TMO)] Not looking for trouble today.

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] after you pay the toll

Ilero (TMO)] What toll?

Skarphedin (Ryan) incredulous. "Toll?"

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] 1 sheep for every four people

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks back to check. "... Not gots any sheep wit' us."

Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) shrugs in bewilderment

Ilero (TMO)] Should put up signs, warning folks to bring sheep.

[Miranda Paige]] (John AA) smiles

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] one horse equals four sheep

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] How often do travelers actually have sheep to give?

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] lots

[Ilero]] (TMO) does a quick head count.

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] many take flocks to city

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) frowns, "Not my horse."

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (WTF my whole house just shook. one single bump)

Ilero (TMO)] ... Sooo.. *counts on his fingers* 4 hourses?

Ilero (TMO)] *horses

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (the horse dudes are running with ropes)

Hill Giant #10 (Master) ummmm

Miranda Paige (John AA)] no, count again

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (not in game, in bluffdale)

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] counts

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] using fingers

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Are you sure it's not two?

Ilero (TMO)] Oh, right. 1 horse

Miranda Paige (John AA)] 16 people equal 4 sheep eqaul 1 hrse

Hill Giant #10 (Master) nods

[Mara (MarioHome)] (ah ah ahhhhh)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh right. One. My mistake.

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] one horse

Ilero (TMO)] 4 people is 1 sheep. Needs 4 sheeps. So 1 horse.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (children are crying, people are scurrying, no idea what's going on)

Ilero (TMO)] We gots spare horse?

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (i think one more more racehorses might have got loose)

Ilero (TMO)] (make sure you're safe Spring)

Miranda Paige (John AA)] how about 20 gold for the horse, easier to carry

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] can not eat gold

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Are we really going to give this giant a horse just because he is sitting there?

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "Best ask first."

[Talwin (Michael)] 20 Gold = 20 Sheep from passing shephards

[Talwin (Michael)] You get better deal

Miranda Paige (John AA)] you realy won't like these horses

Miranda Paige (John AA)] that too

[Talwin (Michael)] (And the shaphards get a hell of a good deal)

Ilero (TMO)] Not suppose you want riddle contest instead?

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (yeah the partially verbal kid stopped crying and gestured with a rope. i think hat hit my house was an escaping horse)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (ouch)

[Talwin (Michael)] I would be pissed if people aren't being safe Spring

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] riddles are hard

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Yup, t'at why t'ey fun."

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] horses good eating

[Ilero]] (TMO) whispers to Skarphedrin, "You know any riddles if he go for it?"

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] mutton better

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (the good part is that this is a whole town of horsepeople, somebody is likely to catch it if these folks dont)

Hill Giant #10 (Master) sniffs

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] no sheep so horse

Ilero (TMO)] How 'bout we bring back 2 sheep from town when we come back?

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] no

Ilero (TMO)] toll plus interest

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] might miss you

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] someone else here

Ilero (TMO)] You be right here, right? Hye can find you again.

Miranda Paige (John AA)] i find that hard to believe

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (aha! horse acquired)

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] See

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] horse

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (give it to this giant)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (hehehehe )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It's a sawhorse. Different thing.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (hmm, more in line with Thistle, but whatever)

Hill Giant #10 (Master) puzzled

Ilero (TMO)] Hmph. Problem is, we needs t'ese horses. Still gots trip.

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] you have smalls

[Ilero]] (TMO) sits and is obviously thinking.

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] no need only horse

[Talwin (Michael)] (The mules)

[Talwin (Michael)] (Althoug it pains me. I love equiestirans of any sort)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if we brought a wagon of doom then someone could ride in the wago and give up a horse)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Too fat. You want something lean. Best caught on your own.,

Ilero (TMO)] One second! Hye check supplies!

[Ilero]] (TMO) turns and rides back to the group.

Miranda Paige (John AA)] I am ok walking if my things are on a mule

[Indigo (Lisa)] (who is driving the wagon anyway?)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 23'06".

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] i could ride in the wagon

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] i'm light and i have short legs

[Talwin (Michael)] BRB

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) watching Ilero

[Ilero]] (TMO) mutters to Indigo, "Probly going to have to fight. will try to get us closer first, keep magickers back away from him, hokay?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Fight him?

[Indigo (Lisa)] What if his village is nearby?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Is he just sitting here all alone?

Skarphedin (Ryan) "Why don't you think you will be here? Do you live far away?"

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] A giant is a hefty challenge. Do we have the strength to even attempt this?

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "Hokay, t'is more your area t'an mine. He did say ot'er here next time, so t'ey rotate watches.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (that was meant to be shouted to the giant)

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] Live over the hill

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] If you aren't here, is there another giant that we could give the horses to?

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] my horse not his

Ilero (TMO)] Hye defer to you on t'is Indigo. You professional fighter, know strengt's better t'an hye.

Ilero (TMO)] Hif you t'ink we not win, we give horse. Can have mine.

Ilero (TMO)] Hye will walk or ride.

Skarphedin (Ryan) nods, then talks to the others with a low tone. "There you have it. There is a giant village over that hill."

[Indigo (Lisa)] We can beat a giant.

Ilero (TMO)] But can we beat village?

[Miranda Paige]] (John AA) quietly time is a factor

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] One giant, yes. But many.... harder to say.

Ilero (TMO)] You be one bring it up.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And if the village is waiting for us when we return?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] We beat a bunch but we got really hurt in the process.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (OOC because Shi doesn't want to give up a horse)

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Hye remember."

Michael has left the game on Fri Aug 30 21:25:44 EDT 2019

[Indigo (Lisa)] I think it would be easier if we paid the toll.

Ilero (TMO)] (hope he comes back - his sword would be handy)

Miranda Paige (John AA)] we can buy another horse, Shi, just give our appoligies

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods and looks around to see if there are any dissenting opinions.

[Indigo (Lisa)] You scout so I could take the wagon

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] I see you still

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shakes head, "It will not be my horse. I do not have Fete or the wolves, and though it is...not the same, he is my friend. You can give up your friends, but it will not be mine."

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] I don't have too much in mine. I can walk, take mine.

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] I still count you

[Ilero]] (TMO) calls back, "Yes, we not go nowhere, just figuring out which horse best spared!"

Indigo (Lisa) slides off his horse

Miranda Paige (John AA)] Indigo, we need you up to speed, no offense

[Ilero]] (TMO) takes the reins while Indigo unloads the saddle and bags.

Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) get's off his own and unloads thee bags.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'll be in the wagon!

Ilero (TMO)] Indigo easiest to fit in wagon.

[Indigo (Lisa)] And I'm not that slow!

Ilero (TMO)] And easiest to fit on back of ot'ers horse in emergency.

Miranda Paige (John AA)] ok

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] We needed four yes, we got two more to spare?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Just one horse

[Ilero]] (TMO) motions Gerard back onto his horse. "T'ank you."

Indigo (Lisa) climbs up into the wagon and rearranges all the stuff

[Master] Time of Day: 12:12 PM. Day 7 Mid ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 7th, 348 SKR.

Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) did not unload his horse as his voice in the sky misrread some stuff long ago.

Michael has joined the game on Fri Aug 30 21:30:13 EDT 2019

Michael is receiving the map Dragon Fen farmlands...

Michael has received the map Dragon Fen farmlands.

[Ilero]] (TMO) turns and starts back up the hill with Indigo's horse in tow. "Hokay! Gots horse for you. Hye stay here wit' you and horse until ot'ers pass, t'en give you horse and pass."

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 45'05".

Hill Giant #10 (Master) nods good

[Michael] Sorry. Network reset at SRP

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] Good

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (ahem, i did suggest we bring spares ....)

[Ilero]] (TMO) motions the others to pass.

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] not as good as mutton

[John AA] good night all, stay safe

Hill Giant #10 (Master) looks over the horse as the group passes by

[Michael] Night John!

Ilero (TMO)] (glad you're back, if this goes badly)

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] (have a fun storm John)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (gnire John!!)

Skarphedin (Ryan) grimaces, keeping an eye on the giant.

Ilero (TMO)] (night john)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (bye!)

John AA has left the game on Fri Aug 30 21:31:11 EDT 2019

[Ilero]] (TMO) holds the horse out of reach of the giant until everyone else passes

Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) rides past alongside the rest of the party.

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] watches the group ride past

Ilero (TMO)] After they're a good ways past, Ilero rides up and ties the horse to a nearby tree, then goes to ride past.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 24'09".

Hill Giant #10 (Master) nods

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] bring sheep next time

Ilero (TMO)] Nice seeing you.

[Hill Giant #10 (Master)] I like sheep better

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods.

Ilero (TMO)] Say hi to wife and kids for us.

Hill Giant #10 (Master) grunts

[Ilero]] (TMO) rides by.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] to be fair, i like sheep better too

[Master (to GM only)] Hill Giant #10 moved 164'04".

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] but they are terrible for riding

Ilero (TMO)] (carefully, ready to dodge a fist or foot)

[Michael] (LOL)

[Master] Lord Tiberius, Indigo, Mara, Rhibosi, Acolyte Holly, Branwyn, Talwin, [Shurkural]], Shi'Nynze, [Miranda Paige]], Kenna Westfoot, Penelope and Acolyte Gerard moved 20'10".

Ilero (TMO)] (not if you're Ulysses

[Indigo (Lisa)] You would think giants could do their own hunting. They are just being lazy really

[Michael] (Those are literal Giant Sheep in that book :) )

[Master] grins at Indigo

Ilero (TMO)] Probly lot of effort to move t'at much blubber up and down mountain.

[Michael] (That's capitalism Lisa. It's working for the Giant, so why stop? :) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Vension is much better than mutton, but he will never know.

Ilero (TMO)] (I'm kinda surprised Branwyn didn't jump in with a fireball offer)

Ilero (TMO)] Not many people carry deer wit' t'em.

[Michael] (She's delegating)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles, "Depends where you are."

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ehhh again, village is nearby and we will be going this way on the way back)

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Carissa is right, venison is great. If only it was not outlawd to hunt. (unless that is not a thing here.)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (we can murder the giant and everything he loves on our way back)

Ilero (TMO)] (probably depends on the jurisdiction)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (contrary to popular opinion she really doesn't just kill everything she comes in contact with)

Ilero (TMO)] (*blinks in surprise*)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (She is always tempted to, though, isn't she?)

[Michael] (Even if she really wants too :) )

[Michael] (Ryan beat me too it)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (not in elf-ie Wildlands)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Who doesn't like burning things?)

[Master] slighly less hilly as you travel farther into your day

[Master] Ryan can make the three checks please

[Master] 3d20

Ilero (TMO)] (out of curiosity, when exactly is the last time we negotiated past a threat instead of fighting it?)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=20] 20

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=17] 17

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=12] 12

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Badger? Not sure it was a threat...)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we usually pay tolls)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Badgers? We don't need no stinkin' badgers)

[Master] chuckles and for your last part of the day traveling who wants the roll?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No pressure)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (i can)

[Master] 3d20 please Spring

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=1] 1

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=6] 6

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=11] 11

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....ouchhh)

[Indigo (Lisa)] stop!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Lol

[Master] grins

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] oh no

[Indigo (Lisa)] :D

[Mara (MarioHome)] (all three at once, lets do this!!)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (sigh)

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 98'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

Ilero (TMO)] (incoming Meteor!)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (whelp)

[Master] Mara, Indigo, Rhibosi, Acolyte Holly, Branwyn, Talwin, [Shurkural]], Shi'Nynze, Skarphedin, [Miranda Paige]], Kenna Westfoot, Penelope, Acolyte Gerard and Lord Tiberius moved 60'09".

[Master] Indigo moved 12'00".

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] woo action for everyone! Is it cuthulhu in power armor?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Worse: Oregon Trail: D&D edition)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (is the blue representing the Mist?)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (well, at least i still have the mallet that never fails)

[Master] and the ford is flooded

[Master] and LOL at Carissa

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (aw man who left the hose on?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so we take the buick)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Giants based on the large amount of water)

[Master] groans

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol Lisa)

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] You have lost a horse to the wilderness.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (LOL lisa)

[Michael] took me a secomd

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Maybe we can just Dodge this?)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] well.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] we brought 0 skiffs

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or Ram right through. Either or)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (LOLOL)

[Michael] Jeepers. What are we going to do /

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Can we roll to attack the water?)

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks up and down the stream for anything bridge-like

[Master] nothing looking like a bridge or path away from the road

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But for real, we do have water walk. We can try to set up a rope system. Wagon will be the hard part)

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Attacks the water

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=1] 1

[Ilero]] (TMO) watches, bemused.

[Michael] Bob. How far to the nearest crossing? And don't respond "Brandywine Bridge..20 Miles"

[Mara (MarioHome)] (have we checked how fast the water is going, or how deep?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we have to cross it? thought we were running along side it)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (And then Gerard managed to drown while attackign the stream)

[Master] there are no known other bridges,

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Definitely lots of water)

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] I am dying over here LMAO

[Master] this apparently would be the normal crossing a ford across the stream but it is an early spring flood apparently

Skarphedin (Ryan) grumbles. "Don't suppose we could hire the giant to carry us across...."

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (i am really sorry about the 1)

[Master] and has washed out and overhwlemed the banks as it crosses the road here leading to the river

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can kenna make a thicket bridge? probably not strong enough though)

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Does anyone have a map of the area? Perhaps a bridge already exist to the east or west.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (yeah it's likely to get swept off in the floodwaters)

[Master] it is only about 60 to 75 feet across

[Michael] How deep bob?

Ilero (TMO)] Hye t'ink t'is where ford usually at.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (looking at spells)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Are there big trees on the other side?)

[Master] normally a ford is only three to one foot deep

Ilero (TMO)] No bridge where water fordable

[Michael] Tha'ts not critical guys. Is it moving fast?

[Master] no big trees near the fording area

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi can create a door from one plant to the next... reads as if she hjust has to show the others the door)

[Master] yes it is flooding

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sighhhh)

[Master] so moving quickly

[Master] will need support for sure if someone does not know how to swim

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] derp

Ilero (TMO)] (that would be Ilero)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Is the wagon too heavy to carry?)

[Master] will require sqimming checks

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or could a group carry it?)

[Master] swimming too

[Master] the wagon will float

Ilero (TMO)] (Carissa - can the wagon go through your plant door?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes, if there was a tree to go to)

[Michael] fFor three feet deep bob? Hold on guys i''m gonna check the water temp. "Fails Swimming" Glub glub blub"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (But all our stuff in the wagon)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or so I think. 4 ft wide good enough?)

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Will the horses be willing to step into a tree.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (4x8x12)

[Master] a four foot wide tree is pretty rare

Ilero (TMO)] (I don't know how wide a wagon is)

Ilero (TMO)] (lol)

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Because that is some real weird shit.

[Master] hard to find two of them

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Up to so can be smaller :P)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But true, a wagon wide tree is not easy to find)

Ilero (TMO)] (but the wagon isn't smaller. I think that's a bust)

[Master] Time of Day: 02:41 PM. Day 7 Mid ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 7th, 348 SKR.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Still thinking can water walk some to make sure stuff in wagon doesn't go astray)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how heavy is a wagon? can bran teleport it over?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (One spell means 4 people for Shi; likely similar amounts for Kenna)

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero would be quite happy to do that again. Not as good as flying, but close)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well...she has a windborne spell, too)

[Master] how much can Branwyn teleport?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Don't think that'll help with wagon though :) )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (550 lbs)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (lower water is a werid spell)

[Master] yes she can manage the wagon unloaded

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (in reverse it causes a flood but it forward it can't mitigate a flood)

Ilero (TMO)] Wagon floats. Hif can get rope across stream and tie off to trees, can just tow it across.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (wth is that all about)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just has to be touched by her during)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (and yes about plant door, kenna has it)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Air Walk can be cast on a mount. LOL that is an entertaining image)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (also windborne)

[Master] so how many air walks and water walks does the group have ?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yeah, figure Kenna has similar)

[Master] if Branwyn teleports the wagon over

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] so how much of this is in character and how much is out of character. XD

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Water walk is smarter to use. At least 8 per one cast each by Kenna and Shi)

Ilero (TMO)] (hard to tell sometimes)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (parathesis usually means OOC)

Ilero (TMO)] (15 people, so 2 casts each)

Branwyn (Lisa) concentrates on the other side of the ford

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I want to point out that if we dam the stream, we won't have to do this on the return trip AND we get to ruin a bunch of farmers' livelihoods)

[Master] but also horses and mules TMO

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (water walk might allow us to be swept downstream)

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] the time messages say otherwise. XD

Ilero (TMO)] (you know how to do that Skarp? ;)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Actually...if we just water walk on the horses, the people don't need it, right?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Just don't fall in)

Ilero (TMO)] (point Bob)

Ilero (TMO)] (point Carissa)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I figured we had a wizard, and wizards broke reality over their knee)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (with Water Walk, you dont actually touch the water, so no chance to get swept away

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (tie yourself to the saddle, just in case)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (don't do those atmospheric spells)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (oh, ok i misunderstood)

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] and what about the wagon. Can you magical voodoo that thing too?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Branwyn can teleport it)

Ilero (TMO)] (we have to empty it first though)

[Master] so sliding back INTO character

[Master] how to handle

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] And then our tree teleporter thing, that caster can just carry it all across?

Ilero (TMO)] (/me whines, but now I have to go back to being only average intelligence!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We don't have the tree for it. Best to walk over the water.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (so we need to water walk 14 horses and 1 person? and teleport a wagon?)

[Master] HAH

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...really wanted to type: "We don't slide, we jive." and now decided worth typing)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (hahahah)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No, just the horses and if Branwyn teleports, Indigo can use her horse)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (criss cross! criss cross!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol!)

Ilero (TMO)] Can somebody strong just t'row Indigo?

Ilero (TMO)] ANd Kenna

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (aw hell naw!)

Ilero (TMO)] OR! Can t'ey ride same horse!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And if they miss?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] /glares at Illero, waiting for his name to come up.

Ilero (TMO)] Just don't miss.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If Branwyn teleports with the wagon, her horse will need to come over.

Skarphedin (Ryan) glares at Illero, daring him to mention dwarf-tossing.

Ilero (TMO)] Not you Skarphedrin. You dwarves is heavy.

Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) looking at Ilero rith firey dare

Skarphedin (Ryan) mutters, "Festively plump."

Branwyn (Lisa) jumps in the wagon and starts pulling wax out of her pack and sealing the chests

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] hey now, they got good eaten!

Ilero (TMO)] Who here 'sides me can't swim?

Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) helps branwyn

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] i cannot swim

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] I cannot swim either. never learned proper. Flounderin' like some dog is not exactly easy either.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I can swim... to a degree. We should have one extra water walk for one of you.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo can take my horse since he gave up his

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Just tie yourself to your horse and keep a good hold.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Faerie Fire: I outline several creatures in magical light for (8*4) 32 rounds.

Ilero (TMO)] Was t'inking if we short one horse, can have good swimmer swim and put non-swimmer on horse.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (sorry was trying to type)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] I obviously can't. We have underwater rivers where I am from, but only an idiot would try swimming in one.

Ilero (TMO)] Anybody here t'ink t'ey best swimmer in group?

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (i didn't actually mean to cast anything)

[Master] no worry

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We are not. We have an extra horse for Indigo to ride over.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (kenna can only cast 4 water walk)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (mara has it)

Ilero (TMO)] Can we put gear from wagon onto horses?

Ilero (TMO)] For short water walk?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Is it four casts? Wasn't sure)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] i would not ask a swimmer to swim in flood waters

[Master] They can carry quite a bit

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] current is likely too dangerous

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] They will not need to swim.

[Master] yes to Spring

Ilero (TMO)] T'at why hye ask for GOOD swimmer, of course.

[Mara (MarioHome)] (not to derail, Water Breathing may be more efficient, can be cast over LOTS of peeps, and if we tie together, we all make it)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Going to need to log. The kiddos are needing some help getting to bed.)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But keep an eye on everyone as we cross.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Good session, everyone. Nice to meet you, Corvus)

Ilero (TMO)] (seeya)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No derailing, just thinking)

[Master] See you next week!

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (bye ryan!!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night Ryan!)

Ryan has left the game on Fri Aug 30 22:01:00 EDT 2019

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] later. nice seeing you again?

Ilero (TMO)] (water breathing doesn't take care of the current though)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Now toss the dwarf!!)

[Master] lol

[Mara (MarioHome)] (but Rope does)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] am I heavy enough not to go woosh down the river?

[Michael] (I know i'm being a bit crazy here, but three feet deep even if you fail your swim check it's not like your going to sink to the bottom.)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hmm, but the horses? On a rope?)

[Ilero]] (TMO) drops the dwarf

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Only takes two feet to lift a car! :) )

[Master] the current is fast enough that if you are a swimmer you need to make a check to not get swept away

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (no the danger is being swept away. i don't think passing your swim check would even help)

[Master] if you are not a swimmer you cannot even make it

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (LOL)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And if it's a strong current and you can't get above the water...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Water walk is safest)

[Michael] (I just don't want to waste a spell. Can we get some people over, tie a rope to me and then drag me accorss if I fail the check?)

[Master] and the other key point about water and swimming for adventurers is......

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but if we do water breathing we still need to get horses, right?)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (i don't think it's wasting to be safe)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (don't drown turn around?)

[Master] yes to horses

Ilero (TMO)] (water walk sounds best so far, unless dimension door allows for groups)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (i like water walk best)

[Michael] (Okay Spring. I just didn't want to waste your spells :) )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (4 people per spell and 3 priests have it and this is late afternoon, right?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not a waste. We have three priests who can cast it, and one who can cast it twice)

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] I almost always put ranks or prof in swimming, until I play a game with a whol different set of rules. XD

[Master] yes to late afternoon

[Master] did you use all yoru NWP Corvus?

[Master] Let me check

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (is that hint our plan will fail and he'll need swimming to roll against?)

[Master] Checking and Corvus you only used 4 of your 6 NWp slots

[Master] so you have two more slots to pick

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] I thought I used all. Derp. Already commited to no swimming by rp!

[Master] that is fair enough

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] ("By means ofthis spell, the caster is able to empower one or more creatures to tread uponany liquid as if it were firm ground; this includes mud, quicksand, oil,running water, and snow." oh! one or more!)

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] does 2e have a versatile rule? more damage with longswords in two hands?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You'll have to check aginst your level. At Shi's level she can cast for up to 4)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (For everylevel of the caster above the minimum required to cast the spell (5th level),he can affect another creature.)

[Master] yes is two handed style

[Master] you can use one slot for that

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (ok Kenna can cast on 4 creatures per spell, and she's got 4 spells, so that's 16 creatures)

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] I meant long swords specifically. I know some games i can and cannot even wield it in two hands

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (if the others have similar, we are so good)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Mara is probably less)

Ilero (TMO)] (iirc, long sword is 1 handed, bastard sword is 1 or 2)

[Master] yes to Corvus you take Two handed Style like you did with Weason and SHield Style

[Mara (MarioHome)] (Mara can do two pweeps per spell, ut she has 5 2nd lvl spells)

[Master] then if you use two hands on a long sword you do more damage

[Master] that would be one of your two slots

[Master] and if you want to read and write that would be another

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (It should be 3rd level spell)

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] TMO answered the one question, but that was the focus of it Bob yeah.

[Master] or what ever other skill you like

[Mara (MarioHome)] (yes, sorry!)

Ilero (TMO)] (double check the equipment page to confirm that though)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (so Mara can cast two times)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Up to you if she wants to cast it. Othewise Shi and Kenna can cast twice)

[Master] who was that to TMO?

Ilero (TMO)] (longswords)

Ilero (TMO)] (my info might not be accurate0

Ilero (TMO)] (I've been doing spells, not WPs ;) )

[Master] gotcha

[Master] do spells

[Mara (MarioHome)] (more efficient if you all cast. less spells used in the end)

[Master] I have the NWP

[Master] and you will present me with your solution

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified: Weapons - DELETED: Long Sword, false, Long Sword, magic +1, , , 0, , --, --, +0, +0, +0, +0, +1, $atk, 0, +0, +0, +0, +1, $dmg, 1d8, 1d12, 1d8, , , , .

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Water walk cast on the horses and mules)

[Master] so far we have Branwyn about to teleport the empty wagon across

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Riders will tie themselves to the saddle as precaution)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or wrap their hands around the reigns...something so there is a faisafe)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (so Shi twice and Kenna twice for a total of 16 creatues)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (be careful with the chests too!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So 14 animals plus two people, I believe)

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 56'01".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 57'00".

[Master] Mara moved 53'08".

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (the chests are being tied to the strongest horses?)

[Master] Penelope moved 52'10".

[Master] Rhibosi moved 48'06".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 49'09".

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 42'07".

[Master] Acolyte Gerard moved 38'06".

[Master] Talwin moved 40'02".

[Master] Acolyte Holly moved 42'03".

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 19'04".

[Master] Skarphedin moved 23'10".

[Master] Indigo moved 20'08".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I would vote Shi and Kenna get the two extra walk walks so if something happens, they can cast if someone falls)

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 22'01".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (*water walks)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (OR someone who is keeping the chest secure)

[Master] so you have 14 horses and two mules

[Master] you had 15 horses but gave one away

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Nevermind. The mules get the extras)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (are we done with the math now? ;-) )

Ilero (TMO)] (math is magic)

[Master] Lisa can make her check to teleport

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (is everyone firmly tied in their saddle now?)

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified: Weapon Proficiencies - DELETED: Sword, Long, 1.

[Master] NO to Corvus

[Master] Long sword not Bastard sword

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Grip tight. Keep an eye on your neighbor.

Branwyn (Lisa) stands by the wagon and holds onto the side concentrating on the opposite bank

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] humanoids are the original goblinoids right? bastardsword had an entry for both.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against : Teleport: I teleport where ever I wish to go.

[Master] but it defeats the idea of what you wanted to do

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=66] 66

[Mara (MarioHome)] https://youtu.be/uIPS4LyveJs

[Master] you would not use two handed style then

[Master] and you have a magic long sword

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to Master only)] Oh I see what you mean now. That was just duumb luck I got that specific one.

[Master] and Branwyn sucessfully teleports over with the wagon

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified: Weapons - DELETED: Bastard Sword; one hand, false, Bastard Sword; one hand, , , 0, , --, --, +0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $atk, 0, +0, +0, +0, 1, $dmg, 1d8, 1d12, 1d8, , , , . DELETED: Bastard Sword; two hands, false, Bastard Sword; two hands, , , 0, , --, --, +0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $atk, 0, +0, +0, +0, 1, $dmg, 2d4, 2d8, 1d10, , , , .

Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) waving cheerfully at Bran

[Master] and so do you cast the water walk on everyone at once?

[Master] or in shift?

[Master] how do you split them up?

[Corvus] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] and anyone with animal handling

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (All at once? Thoughts?)

Ilero (TMO)] People who can swim need to not be tied in so t'ey can try rescue someone fall overboard.

[Corvus] I am back at the keyboard.

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] me

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Does earlier morning animal handling count or gotta reroll...?_)

Ilero (TMO)] You cannot swim.

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] I got handling

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (i can go either way)

Ilero (TMO)] (Shur does not)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi, too, and she rolled success this morning. Dunno if it carries through the day :P)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (if stuff happens, it's gonna happen either ay)

Ilero (TMO)] (she does have swimming though)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I can swim, but not well.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) tightens rope a little more

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (kenna has neither swimming nor animal handling)

[Master] Corvus you deleted animal handling

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] wait I did?

[Master] I will fix up the weapon slots now for you

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - DELETED: Rope Use, General, , 1, $ai, +0.

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] must have been during the screen mess ups and didn't save

[Master] sorry

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] fixed

[Master] Ok

[Master] so let's get the walking on water done

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Acolyte Gerard modified: Weapon Proficiencies - DELETED: Sword, Bastard, 1.

[Master] Carissa you are in charge fo that

[Master] who casts what when

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] grabbing a drink [Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Uh,, all at once unless objections?)

[Master] all at once

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (works for me)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against : Water Walk: I can allow (9-5) 4 other creatures as well as myself to be able to walk on water for (9+1) 10 turns.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze casts a spell against : Water Walk: I can allow (9-5) 4 other creatures as well as myself to be able to walk on water for (9+1) 10 turns.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Water Walk: I can allow (8-5) 3 other creatures as well as myself to be able to walk on water for (8+1) 9 turns.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Water Walk: I can allow (8-5) 3 other creatures as well as myself to be able to walk on water for (8+1) 9 turns.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Uh oh, is Kenna not at 4 yet?)

[Master] that is 14 horses so far

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (i don't know what that's about)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And reads as if 4 plus themselves for water walk)

[Master] ok so that would be 16

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Is Kenna 8 or 9?)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (*)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (8)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ah that's why)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ahhh math rears its ugly head again!)

[Master] LOL

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Damn Priests and their Math!!)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (did i miscalclulate the 1 with L5 and then one more per level?)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (or is it 0 with L5)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes. Shows on character sheet exactly how much)

[Master] and with 16 total you get everyone across

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh...uh dunno. We can worry abotu the math later)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (ok i didn't find that)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] how many animal handling people?

Ilero (TMO)] (neither of mine)

[Master] Gerard and ?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi)

[Master] ok

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] so Shi can make her check

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Animal Handling check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] how do i roll agaiun?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Right click - open dice panel)

[Master] on your dice panel there is a Animal Handling to click on

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (second from the right, anvil symbol)

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Acolyte Gerard: Animal Handling check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Master] ok

[Master] so a bonus of one to the check

[Master] morale check for the horses as they are doing something new

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...do we need some blessing and chants?)

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] yes

[Master] if you want

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Mara? Kenna?)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (i'll chant)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (2 blesses and one chant between the three?)

[Master] no chanting

[Master] that requires concentratoin

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (...three blesses between the three?)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (i will not chant)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (ok let's bless then)

[Master] which would mean not concnetrating on staying on the horse that is trying to water walk

[Master] bless does not stack

[Master] how many can you affect with a bless?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sigh. Mara want to bless since we water walked? :P)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (no limit of people, 50 foot cube)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Everything in 50ft cube)

[Master] there you go

[Master] ok

[Master] so

[Mara (MarioHome)] Mara casts a spell against : Bless/Curse: For 6 rounds, attack rolls and saves vs fear receive a +1 bonus. NOTE: Not available.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (beat me to it)

[Master] and (1d20) [1d20=10] 10

[Master] and the water makes that a 12 and the bless and animal handling makes that a 10

[Master] and needed an 11 or under

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (whew)

[Master] so you make it across safely after a bit of work

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] yay

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (takes notes for next Oregon Trail run)

Ilero (TMO)] (woo!)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (LOL corvus)

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero contracts dysentery)

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] the internet is great

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] and you make it a bit further up the road

[Master] before finding your place to camp for the night

[Master] [Miranda Paige]], Mara, Rhibosi, [Shurkural]], Kenna Westfoot and Penelope moved 73'04".

[Master] Shi'Nynze, Indigo, Acolyte Holly, Talwin, Skarphedin, [Ilero]], Acolyte Gerard and Lord Tiberius moved 45'07".

[Master] Branwyn moved 57'00".

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] [sleep scene melody]

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Sleep will be good after that...

[Master] so watches and such

[Master] tidy things up

Ilero (TMO)] (sleep sleep sleep)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (indigo will sleep and bran will take one)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bran on 1st)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (Mara and Bosi can take if needed)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi on first or third if needed)

[Master] plot out who needs to recover spells too

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Gerard will take a mid night watch. He knows magical voodoo shit needs full nights of sleep to work. Wierd shit it is.

Ilero (TMO)] (agreed)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi and Kenna spent bigger spells. We have Gerard, Ilero, Shur, Indigo, Branwyn, Bosi, Talwin available. And Holly)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Mara also spent a spell, but not sure where you want her)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And Tiberius. Sorry)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And Penelope)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (penelope)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oops)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (So if you want fighters, you should have enough)

[Master (to Corvus only)] just double checked all your proficiency counts you have 1 NWP open slot still to take want your rope use back?

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Sure

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bran on 1st; ilero and gerard on 2nd; shur on 3rd)

[Master (to Corvus only)] I added it for you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (anyone else?)

[Master] ok

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And then one more each for third and first)

[Master] anyone else on 1 with Bran?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi can do first if you want, up to you)

[Master] Time of Day: 07:41 PM. Day 7 Mid ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 7th, 348 SKR.

[Michael] Talwin can

[Michael] but I am starting to fade

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (then we roll and not chit chat)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (s'okay)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (If no chitchat, Shi will sleep :) )

[Michael] haha. Thanks Lisa

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] Bran and Talwin go on watch

[Master] Lisa rolls a

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Bosi we can toss on third with Shur)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=6] 6

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (or Mara. Whoever)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (If we live that long)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 15'00".

[Master] someone else with the two of them?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Talwin moved 50'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] [Shurkural]] moved 25'11".

[Master] if Michael is leaving?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no he is fighting and not talking)

[Michael] Too hard to think this tired bob

[Michael] I can stay

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Michael? encounter ready?)

[Michael] just having difficutly concentrating

[Michael] and yes

[Master] Gypsy Male #6 moved 5'04".

[Michael] :)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no thinking just hitting)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Aww where's Thistle when ya need her?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (the gypsy male? maybe not)

Gypsy Male #6 (Master) bells jingling

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok no hitting)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (but he may hit (on) you)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] SHHHHH!!!

Branwyn (Lisa) whispers loudy "People are sleeping"

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] WHy

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] it is a beautiful night

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We have had a long day.

Ilero (TMO)] (/me shoots loud late-night lout)

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] it a night for dancing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What are you doing out and about all by yourself in the middle of nowhere?

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] I am never alone when there is a beautiful woman around

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] and this is where we live

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Told you!)

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

Michael Talwin very suspcious steps closer to Bran an dkeeps an eye out

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] the open road

[Branwyn (Lisa)] My name is Branwyn. And yours?

Gypsy Male #6 (Master) bows

Gypsy Male #6 (Master) sweeping his hat off and bows

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] I am Alanaxadar

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] My friends call me Alan

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] my enemies do not have tongues

Ilero (TMO)] (alan a dale?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Good evening Alan.

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] Are you THE Branwyn Friend of the Clans?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Where are your friends? I almost never see gypsies travelling alone

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] I had not heard of you traveling

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] OH

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs "Yes I am"

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] I appologize

Gypsy Male #6 (Master) bows deeply again

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] then

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] CLAP

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] CLAP

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] CXLAP

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] Come Come

Branwyn (Lisa) looks around

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] Gypsy Male #6 moved 44'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #17 moved 12'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #16 moved 9'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #15 moved 14'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #14 moved 13'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #13 moved 6'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #12 moved 15'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #11 moved 5'10".

Michael Lady Brawny

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #10 moved 18'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #9 moved 20'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #8 moved 19'09".

Michael Nervous tone

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #7 moved 21'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #6 moved 16'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #5 moved 7'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #4 moved 14'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Gypsy Male #3 moved 24'03".

[Michael] I am back at the keyboard.

[Talwin (Michael)] Repear that as Talwin

[Talwin (Michael)] Sorry

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It will be fine Talwin

Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

[Branwyn (Lisa)] As long as they are quiet

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (they are all men?)

[Gypsy Male #6 (Master)] yes all men

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You have quite the group with you!

[Alan (Master)] We are protecting our wisewoman

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Who is your wisewoman?

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (lemme guess, a flower name)

[Alan (Master)] Wisewoman Firebeetle

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (ok maybe not)

Ilero (TMO)] (close)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have not met her. I have only met Wisewoman Sunflower and Thyme myself.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We mean no harm to anyone. We are on our way to Scary.

[Alan (Master)] sorry brb coughing

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Talwin "Our watches seem to pale in comparison to these folks"

Talwin (Michael) Nods

Talwin (Michael) Clearly nervous, but making sure Bran is safe

Talwin (Michael) Scanning people

Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) snoring

Branwyn (Lisa) puts a hand gently on his arm "There is no need to worry. We are known and friends with gypsies."

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] (even .... EVIL gypsies?)

[Alan (Master)] (sorry)

Ilero (TMO)] (you okay Bob?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (better?)

[Talwin (Michael)] Bob?

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (you're not supposed to huff the wine BOB)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (it will not get you high)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Alan (Master)] (yeah getting over a horrible cough/cold what ever still coughing up chunks of crap from my lungs)

[Talwin (Michael)] YOu had me worried

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (coughing up a lung might be a bad idea)

[Alan (Master)] (chuckles no wine in over a week for me)

Talwin (Michael) Nods tersly at Bran. Relaxes a little, but is at the ready if needed

[Mara (MarioHome)] (now THAT has me worried)

[Alan (Master)] (wry grin)

Ilero (TMO)] (I like whoever named this spell: "Throbbing Bones")

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We had a long afternoon trying to cross the ford with all our horses and such.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Our friends need their sleep.

[Alan (Master)] what happened at the ford?

[Alan (Master)] it shoudl be jsut fine this time of year

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (throbbign bones aka don't zumba so hard)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It was flooded and flowing fast.

[Alan (Master)] the bears are not down this far are they?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh. I haven't seen any.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It has been relatively quiet as far as beasts are concerned.

[Alan (Master)] you have a loud group

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I apologize. We did not disturb you too much I hope.

[Alan (Master)] you were very clearly HERE

[Alan (Master)] shall we keep our wagons a bit off for you?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't want to inconvenience you. We'll be out early in the morning.

[Alan (Master)] In the mornign then we shall do breakfast

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are heading to Scary to investigate an orc and elf ambush

[Alan (Master)] Scary is up in the hills, dwarves all around

[Alan (Master)] liek that loud one there

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "We would like that very much"

Alan (Master) points to skarp snoring

Branwyn (Lisa) looks back at Skarp

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He will be very happy then

[Alan (Master)] We shall give you a berth

[Alan (Master)] and meet again in the morning

Alan (Master) bows down deeply with a sweep of his hat

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That sounds fine. Thank you.

Branwyn (Lisa) bows back

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Talwin, that was very nice.

[Master] Branwyn moved 4'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I haven't met the gypsies in this area. A very good thing.

[Talwin (Michael)] Yes, they are being very polite

[Talwin (Michael)] They seem nice, but you know I worry

[Mara (MarioHome)] (bould have used a sixteen-man watch buddy tho)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (could*)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And maybe it will put a smile on Shi's face. She could use a few more smiles.

[Mara (MarioHome)] (we could sleep loke babies)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (and possibly get typing lessons)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] warm chuckle

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ( :) )

[Master] so who is on second watch?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (okay to send Michael to sleep in RL?)

[Master] go Michael

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero)

[Master] we will finish tonight

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Thanks for staying!)

Ilero (TMO)] (g'nite Michael)

[Master] and then do the gypsy breakfast in the morning

[Talwin (Michael)] Thank you guys. I really appreciate it

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night Micheal!)

[Master] for next week

[Talwin (Michael)] Have a great night :)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (aww...)

Michael has left the game on Fri Aug 30 23:05:43 EDT 2019

[Master] why aw?

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (was sweet he stayed so late)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Next week is a full week away. Not sure you know that)

[Master] ahhhh well

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol

[Master] it turns out there is a hurricane out there

[Mara (MarioHome)] (WHAT????)

[Master] and starting tomorrow night at 7 I have a shift in the EOC

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Since when?!)

[Master] that runs 12 hours

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Was wondering if you'd be doing that again)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (hurricane has been creeping up all week)

[Master] always

[Master] hurricanes are like being stalked by a turtle

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (But anyways, it was Gerard and Ilero, I think, for 2nd)

[MarioHome] Nyrma and Ms Pam will come here, along w your mom too

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (haha I did see that post)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (most of my friends are still in SO FL so I been hearing about it)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 33'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Talwin moved 53'11".

[Master] Branwyn is doing the hand off this time

[Master] to those two

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] yeah

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes Gerard "Time to get up!"

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] dorian comin' in hard

Branwyn (Lisa) walks over and gently taps Ilero

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] okay okay I'm up I'm up! Yeesh don't be so rude unless you got something to worry about or offer. Damn woman.

[Ilero]] (TMO) grabs the hilt of his dagger as he sits up

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks around for danger

Acolyte Gerard (Corvus) sits up rubbing his eyes in annoyance and goes about gathering his sword and shield again before standing guard.**

Branwyn (Lisa) raises and eyebrow at Gerard and turns to Ilero

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There is a gypsy camp out there

[Ilero]] (TMO) relaxes and rolls his eyes.

Ilero (TMO)] Of course t'ere is.

Ilero (TMO)] You gots gypsy magnet on you somewhere.

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] A gypsy camp? Aren't you like, friends with them?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I've spoken with them but there were over a dozen men out there keeping watch over their caravan

Ilero (TMO)] How far?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm not sure. They are moving back a bit to avoid Skarp's snoring

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They think we are a bit loud

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods emphatically. "So, we know t'ey not stupid."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But we are all invited to breakfast in the morning

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Well that's nice.

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Hokay. Go sleep."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thanks.

[Master] Time of Day: 10:41 PM. Day 7 Mid ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 7th, 348 SKR.

[Ilero]] (TMO) walks quietly past Gerard's position as he moves out to his. "Word of warning. Watch words spoke to Branwyn. T'ere people get very upset at you for what hye definitely not hear you say."

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] There was no need to be so loud about waking me though. It's not pleasant getting woken up early. It's not too much of a poroblem, but it is annoying.

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "Whatever. Hye not your mot'er. Just giving friendly warning."

[Ilero]] (TMO) salutes him with his dagger and stalks out into the darkness.

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] Thanks for the warning though friend.

[Master] I will let TMO make the check

Ilero (TMO)] (aww gee... you should have)

Ilero (TMO)] *shouldn't

[Master] hah

Ilero (TMO)] (1, 2, 3 rolls?)

[Master] just the one

Ilero (TMO)] (1d20) [1d20=12] 12

[Master] Time of Day: 03:02 AM. Day 8 Ko ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 8th, 348 SKR.

[Master] who are you waking for the third watch?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Bosi and Shur?)

Ilero (TMO)] (yes)

Ilero (TMO)] (I was looking to see if we'd said, but we hadn't)

Mara (MarioHome) hears Ilero approaching

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just as an FYI to corvus - that was what she would think a normal wake up - a shake and call; she was careful with Ilero as he is super paranoid and master rogue and didn't want to get knifed upon waking him)

Rhibosi (MarioHome) hears Ilero approaching

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or Mara. It was either or)

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] I took the ! as a yell

[Ilero]] (TMO) taps the bottom of Rhibosi's foot with his toe.

Rhibosi (MarioHome) snaps to his feet

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] I am awake

[Ilero]] (TMO) takes a step back.

Rhibosi (MarioHome) bows slightly

Ilero (TMO)] Good morning.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I would allcap a yell)

Ilero (TMO)] Hye wake up Shur to watch wit' you. We gots gypsies nearby. T'ey friendly... err, friendlier t'an t'ey usually get wit' strangers. T'ey like Branwyn some reason. Anyways, we go over t'ere later for breakfast.

Rhibosi (MarioHome) nods

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] thank you friend

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods and heads over to his camproll he shares with Shur.

Rhibosi (MarioHome) walks to road, scans up and down the highway

Rhibosi (MarioHome) doesnt notice any gypsies

[Ilero]] (TMO) gently shakes her shoulder. "Rise, sugar."

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] I'm gonna hit the sack guys. nini

Shurkural (TMO)] (night!)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (gnite orvus!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Goodnight Corvus!)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (*corvus!)

[Master] Night welcome back

[Master] see you next week

[Shurkural]] (TMO) stretches and rolls over. "But I don't wanna!"

[Acolyte Gerard (Corvus)] I will see how the storm lets me

Corvus has left the game on Fri Aug 30 23:22:53 EDT 2019

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] Too bad

[Ilero]] (TMO) flips the blanket off her.

[Master] To get map of Trip moved 7'07".

[Shurkural]] (TMO) grabs at it

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night Corvus!)

[Master] To get map of Trip moved 1'00".

[Ilero]] (TMO) wraps himself up in the blanket and lays down, leaving Shur out in the cold.

[Master] jus tto show how far you have come

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (We should arrive tomorrrow)

[Master] yes

[Master] actually tonight

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (correct)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) grumps, but gets up anyways.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) checks over her sword again.

Rhibosi (MarioHome) spins his top

[Shurkural]] (TMO) nods, looking at Rhibosi oddly, then shrugs and moves off to walk around.

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (d20) [1d20=13] 13

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (so glad i'm not trying to sleep. this drunk asshole outside my window would have woken me up)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (sigh)

Rhibosi (MarioHome) sees Shur approaching on her watch

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (i hope he's not bugging the horse people)

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] you and I watch together often

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] brb

[SpringyDew] I am away from the keyboard.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) smiles at him. "I like last watch. Let's me watch the sun rise."

Rhibosi (MarioHome) nods

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] it is a glorious spectacle to behold

Shurkural (TMO)] How about you? Just an early riser, or unlucky?"

Rhibosi (MarioHome) slowly

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] i require little sleep. I must do my part to help.

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] i expect nothing for free

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] the silence helps me focus

[SpringyDew] I am back at the keyboard.

Shurkural (TMO)] It's a good attitude to have, tiger.

Shurkural (TMO)] Want me to leave you alone to mediate then?

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] no, even i enjoy company sometimes

Shurkural (TMO)] Right. So tell me, what's that top there do for you?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) plops onto the ground next to him.

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] when it spins, the sound echoes in the bowl. I enter myself, and seek self realization

[Shurkural]] (TMO) nods in understanding, then looks confused.

Shurkural (TMO)] What?

Rhibosi (MarioHome) manages an outwardly smile

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] I seek knowledge. of all things, but mostly of myself

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] Real knowledge is to know the extent of one`s ignorance.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) frowns with thought.

Shurkural (TMO)] "So.. you try to know... what you don't know?"

Shurkural (TMO)] Just by staring at a toy?

Rhibosi (MarioHome) studies Shur's face

Shurkural (TMO)] (8 INT, 7 Reason, she's trying to understand, not mocking)

Rhibosi (MarioHome) sees she is serious, wnats to know

Shurkural (TMO)] (her wisdom is 14 though)

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] A man`s character is his fate.

Shurkural (TMO)] (she just ain't all that swift in the brains)

Shurkural (TMO)] ( :D)

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] and character comes from within

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] the more i know about myself, the more i can help others

Shurkural (TMO)] (you mean we don't roll it up every time we play?)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) rubs her head, squinting at the ground. "Uh, okay? I guess?"

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] I strive to leave a mark on the world

Shurkural (TMO)] Trying to help folks and such, right?

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] /nods

Shurkural (TMO)] Well, why not just go out and help them instead of looking at that?

Shurkural (TMO)] Don't it make more sense to go and do something instead?

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] Meditation is preparing one hand for blessing the world and preparing the other hand for doing well-being of the world.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks blank

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] /mods slowly

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] and so i meditate

[Shurkural]] (TMO) nods slowly. "I .. I guess I'll just leave you to it then, tiger."

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] Life consists in what a man is thinking of all day.

Rhibosi (MarioHome) as he watches Shur walk away

[Shurkural]] (TMO) laughs quietly. "Better not know what's in my head most of the time then."

Rhibosi (MarioHome) nods slowly, keeping eyes shut

[Master] Time of Day: 07:02 AM. Day 8 Ko ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 8th, 348 SKR.

[Master] and good morning

[Master] thank you all

[Master] we should be good to go next week

[Master] and the week after

[TMO] thanks for the game

[Carissa] Stay safe

[Master] it shoudl be easy

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Read Magic -- # Memorized: 0 (+0), CHANGED: Teleport -- # Memorized: 1 (+0),

[Master] this is just a practice storm I keep telling people

[Carissa] Don't eat all your hurricane snacks now. You won't fit in the little helicopter basket otherwise.

[Carissa] Or so my friend told me.

[Master] grins

[Lisa] Yes stay safe !!

[TMO] lol

[Carissa] And keep us informed!

[Master] I will

[Lisa] Goodnight!

[MarioHome] where is Corvus from?

[TMO] 4 weeks to birthday game?

[Master] I have the best views

[SpringyDew] all of those things

[TMO] or 3?

[Master] yeap

[Carissa] All righty then. Night all!

[Master] play two weekd

[Master] weeks

[Master] one week off

[TMO] kk

[SpringyDew] gnite y'all!!!

[Master] then birthday game weekend

[TMO] gnite spring!

Lisa has left the game on Fri Aug 30 23:42:26 EDT 2019

Carissa has left the game on Fri Aug 30 23:42:28 EDT 2019

[TMO] watch out for wild horses

SpringyDew has left the game on Fri Aug 30 23:42:30 EDT 2019

[Master] and TMO do you have the XML file for the spells?

[TMO] thanks for the game. see ya next week

[Master] the descriptoin file

[MarioHome] bye all

MarioHome has left the game on Fri Aug 30 23:43:06 EDT 2019

[TMO] it's not in the dropbox folder

[Master] ok

[TMO] I was just going to copy/paste off the website, but either is fine

[Master] so there are two files that we generate

[Master] one is the text files that are up on the website

[Master] the other is the description file

[Master] it should be on the site to download also

[Master] that has all the stuff that pops up in the information button etc

[Master] the other text files are the ones that populate the spell lists

[Master] grab me on discord I will have my phone with me all weekend in the EOC and hopefully nothing to do

[TMO] with these new paths I added in, there are a lot more Nexus spells, but they're primarily elemental, because that's what the specialist paths were: elemental, Arabian, and necromantic

[TMO] Will do!

[Master] will be able to sort through what data to add

[TMO] take care and don't get blown away

[Master] how to export etc

[Master] we should be fine down here

[TMO] I figure we'll want at least one Path for Dream Magic. ;)

[Master] up north will be worse

[TMO] that was another PC concept, someone seeking out Branwyn for the Dream spells

[Master] plus the priest spells

[Master] lots to organize

[TMO] path magic is for wizards, not priests

[Master] and then when it is all there in text form can export/inport into what ever future program we use

[Master] yes path is mage

[Master] priests have special spells by god

[TMO] ah, gotcha

[Master] so the Charm list is different per god

[TMO] I didn't jump tracks to follow you. :)

[Master] or should be

[Master] so we will plot out things

[Master] and award XP etc

[Master] have a great night

[TMO] oh, just remembered what I was going to ask

[Master] ask away

[TMO] did you take a look at that Dungeon Fog thingy? I don't know how good it is or isn't, I just saw an ad for it

[Master] I did not

[TMO] np, was just curious

[Master] I rarely check the Yahoo account so just saw it today

[Master] I did save it

[TMO] (y)

[TMO] k, g'nite, sleep well, cough less

[Master] yeah


XP not awarded