View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20191108c

Chat Log - 2019 11 08 - Court of Thanes (Formatted)

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Nov 08 17:48:49 EST 2019 ====

[Master] To get map of Trip moved 3'06".

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Michael has joined the game on Fri Nov 08 18:37:55 EST 2019

Michael is receiving the map Base Map...

Michael has received the map Base Map.

[Michael] something something daylight savings

[Master] Hey there

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Michael] Hello!

[Master] 20 minutes before start time so you are good

[Michael] I'm...not late?

[Michael] uh

[Master] you are early

[Master] it is good

[Michael] Crap. What time is it in Florida? Isn't it 7:39?

[Michael] Did I do daylight backwards?

[Michael] I mean

[Master] 639

[Michael] I'm glad Iím early :)

[Michael] Ok

[Michael] So I don't know times

[Michael] So how has your week been?

[Master] good

[Master] feels like I got a lot of things done

[Michael] I love weeks like that!

[Michael] They are rare

[Master] it is a good accomplishment and I have three days off

[Master] so I get to relax

[Michael] Even rarer!

[Michael] :)

[Michael] Like, a grownup version of finding a unicorn

[Master] grins

[Michael] OH!

[Michael] I meant to ask

[Master] did you review Macbeth?

[Michael] UH

[Michael] Was I supposed to?

[Master] I take it you did not review the Summary

[Michael] No I did. It says optional

[Michael] right? [Master] yes grins

[Michael] That being said I have read Macbeth

[Michael] It's not my favorite

[Michael] I'm more a Merchant of Venice type of guy

[Michael] Hamlet is ok

[Master] after this you might like it more or hate it even more

[Michael] R & J sucks. Nothing but hormone driven teenagers with persecution complexes

[Michael] OH GOD

[Michael] What are you planning... [Master] You are in Macbeth now

[Michael] FUDGE

[Master] totally up to you how the story ends

[Michael] God. I HOPE NOT THE WAY THE BOOK DID!!!

[Master] He dies, she dies everyone dies

[Michael] Gee thanks for that recap bob

[Michael] Well

[Michael] We are re-writing Shakespeare tonight then

[Michael] I'm not listening to any trio of hags tonight!

[Michael] Or killing Bran

[Master] They are the ones that have the clues to the prophecy

[Michael] She's kind of King Duncan for tonight

[Michael] Eh

[Michael] OK

[Master] there is already a Duncan

[Michael] Wait

[Master] grins

[Michael] youíre not serious

[Master] read the siloquy at the end of last week again

[Master] and then see the summary that Fritz put up

[Michael] BOB. I am NOT playing out Macbeth without people who haven't read that play

[Michael] It will end poorly

[Master] You will have to help them along

[Michael] They all have to at least have a Wikipedia up

[Michael] and yes

[Michael] I will

[Master] be ready on Discord to help talk them through

[Michael] Because I don't want to be brutally murdered!

[Michael] OK

[Michael] Yes

[Michael] But

[Master] Go see what Fritz put out and see how it compares for you

[Michael] OK

[Michael] One sec

[Michael] While I do that though, wanted to ask. Do you know any good higher level Library/Information Science or Archives Records programs either through Florida or by word of mouth? PhD level.

[Master] FSU would be the best out of Florida

[Master] might be other/better out there in the world

[Michael] They have one? I'm adding to my list. Thank you

[Michael] You'd be surprised

SpringyDew has joined the game on Fri Nov 08 18:50:32 EST 2019

SpringyDew is receiving the map Base Map...

SpringyDew has received the map Base Map.

[Michael] My main pick stopped taking applicants two years ago

[Michael] which sucks

[Michael] SPRING

[SpringyDew] hi Michael! hi BOB!

[Michael] HAVE YOU READ MACBETH?

[SpringyDew] I think I tried once. too many characters

[Michael] OH GOD BOB

[Michael] Ok

[Michael] Open up a Wikipedia for Macbeth

[Michael] It's a literal matter of life and death for our characters

[Michael] I will be on Discord if needed

[SpringyDew] so I see

[Michael] :)

[Michael] Sorry

[SpringyDew] I am going to make another attempt to join on Discord

[Michael] Bob can kill me off any number of ways, but ala Macbeth will literally make me combust

[Master] Discord is more for voice help

[Michael] True

[Master] so you likely do not need it Spring

[Master] and welcome back by the way

[SpringyDew] thanks

[Master] very glad to see all your adventures

[Master] and sorry for the cold

JohnA has joined the game on Fri Nov 08 18:53:03 EST 2019

JohnA is receiving the map Base Map...

JohnA has received the map Base Map.

[Michael] Oh yeah. Howís it up there Spring? Had to drain the pipes Monday in Koosharem

[Michael] went up for a day and drove back to Phoenix

[Michael] it sucked

[SpringyDew] it's been hot again. we had like 4 days of 13-19 degrees and then boom back to the 60s

[Michael] JOHN Have you read Macbeth?

[SpringyDew] hi John!

[Michael] oh wait

[Michael] you probably have

[Michael] nm

[JohnA] the word, yes a few times

[SpringyDew] hahahah

[JohnA] hello all

[Michael] LOL

[SpringyDew] I did read the chat log from last session

[Master] Thank you Spring

[SpringyDew] I LOLed about the salmon

[Master] grins

[SpringyDew] they do go up freshwater rivers to spawn

[SpringyDew] that's why they are all mythical and stuff. I saw a fun thing on Facebook about how native Alaskans catch salmon

[SpringyDew] they have like a waterwheel thing that sends them down a chute into a basket

[SpringyDew] sends the salmon down the chute, not the Alaskans

[Master] grins

[SpringyDew] although it does sound kind of fun to ride maybe

[Master] they were trout rather than salmon but yeap

[SpringyDew] they called the fish "river bacon"

[Master] SO one hint I will give you three and everyone is that do remember that all the actions in Macbeth take place in one night

[Master] and you just started the night

[Master] so work together on conserving spells, etc.

[JohnA] that how it was written, not performed

[Master] yes to John

[Master] I do not know all the things you will do

[Michael] I know the things I WONT do

[Michael] Gog bob

[Michael] That play...

[Michael] This night is going to suck

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Nov 08 19:00:25 EST 2019

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Michael] Hi Lisa!

[SpringyDew] Michael, can you invite me into the room or whatever in Discord?

[SpringyDew] user springdew

[Michael] Unfortunately spring TMO has to do that

[Michael] I don't have permissions

[Michael] :(

[Master] I can try

[SpringyDew] oh ok, I will message him

[Lisa] Hello!

[Master] Hello Lisa

[SpringyDew] hi Lisa!

[Master] yes to Spring waiting for TMO is better

[JohnA] Hi Lisa

[Lisa] Why is this night going to suck? Vampires are the one thing we haven't seen yet

[Master] LOL

[Michael] Have you read Macbeth Lisa?

[Lisa] Yes

[Michael] It's going to suck

[Lisa] No vampires there either

[Michael] :)

Ryan has joined the game on Fri Nov 08 19:02:21 EST 2019

Ryan is receiving the map Base Map...

Ryan has received the map Base Map.

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Nov 08 19:02:25 EST 2019

Carissa is receiving the map Base Map...

Carissa has received the map Base Map.

[JohnA] hey Ryan & Carissa

[Lisa] Hi Ryan and Carissa!

[Master] Hey there

[Ryan] Hello

[Michael] If we are playing out the play, Iím going to be trying to avoid everything that happens in that play. and avoid being murdered

[Michael] Also Hi Ryan and Carissa?

[SpringyDew] hi Ryan!

[SpringyDew] Hi Carissa!

[Michael] Read Macbeth before?

[Carissa] Hi all!

[Master] Fritz said he is 5 minutes out

[Master] and hello there all

[Carissa] Only 2 minutes late and most everyone is on already. Nice.

SpringyDew is receiving the map overland hedgerow...

SpringyDew has received the map overland hedgerow.

[Lisa] Oh Michael! Avoiding getting murdered is just another Friday night!

Ryan is receiving the map Scary...

Ryan has received the map Scary.

[Michael] Being murdered ala Macbeth is a different sort of Cruelty. I wouldnít think bob was capable of it...

SpringyDew is receiving the map forest 4...

SpringyDew has received the map forest 4.

[Lisa] lol

[SpringyDew] LOL!

[Master] Is that a challenge Michael?

[Master] grins

[Michael] :)

[Michael] NO!

[Lisa] We haven't agreed to anything yet

[Carissa] lol

[Lisa] Just because the Thanes are in disarray doesn't mean we have to save them

[Lisa] We could just say - let's talk next week

[Lisa] Tomorrow even

[Michael] Bob says we must play it out in one night

[Ryan] I am back at the keyboard.

[SpringyDew] in-game night

[SpringyDew] so real time that might be a year

[Lisa] What does he know?

[Michael] Also, I say we completely ignore the hags

[Master] chuckles

[Lisa] :)

[JohnA] ha!

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Well, that's just a rude way to talk about older ladies

[Michael] Macbeth trying to fulfill propchy ruined everything

[Michael] It became self-fulfilling

[Michael] and everyone I actually iked in that play died

[Michael] except for borkies son

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I mean, technically it was his wife that pushed him into that... depending on your reading)

[Michael] Semantics

[Master] and Ryan did you get to read the updates on the site?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (And did the actual murder of Duncan)

[Michael] I suppose

[Michael] but what about everyone else he sent assassins after

[Michael] my god

TMO has joined the game on Fri Nov 08 19:07:22 EST 2019

TMO is receiving the map Base Map...

[Michael] the blood on both their hands

TMO has received the map Base Map.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (#Macbethwasright)

[Michael] LOL

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (#Macbethdidnothingwrong)

[Lisa] when you think you are invincible it's hard not to get a little greedy

[JohnA] hey TMO

Fritz has joined the game on Fri Nov 08 19:07:41 EST 2019

Fritz is receiving the map Base Map...

Fritz has received the map Base Map.

[TMO] (heya)

[JohnA] And Fritz makes three

[SpringyDew] hi Fritz!

[Michael] If Branwyn starts talking bout blood on her hands, we gotta tie her down post haste

[Lisa] LOL Ryan!!

[Michael] Hi TMO and Fritz!

[Lisa] Hi TMO and Fritz!

[Lisa] Out damned spot and all that?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (English fact: Ents storming Isengard was Tolkien's rebuttal to Macbeth)

[SpringyDew] I am still sick BTW so I might AFK rather a lot

[Lisa] Is this a silver magical dagger I see before me?

[Michael] (Wait. Really Ryan?)

[TMO] (Ryan - I did actually know that?)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (He thought that Shakespeare's answers to the riddles of who could kill Macbeth were lame)

[Carissa] Hi TMO and no worries, Spring.

[TMO] (!, not?)

[Carissa] Hi Fritz, too.

[Master] and Thank you Fritz for the very nice summary

[Michael] (Holy Smokes! That is amazing! I never knew that!!!)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (No man of woman born - Shakespeare said a C-section, Tolkien said a woman)

[Master] and laughs with Lisa

[Fritz] "AND NEVER THE THANE SHALL MEET"

[Fritz] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.CT-OOC

[Lisa] ouch

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Also, I might have to leave at certain times. My wife had surgery earlier today. She feels better, but we also don't have the kids here right now.)

[Lisa] what happened to links?

[Master] OUCH Ryan, I hope everything is ok?

[Master] not too serious?

[Fritz] Not knowledgeable enough to do stuff like that. Sorry

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Yeah, that old gallbladder)

[Master] at least you have some cool jewels now

[Fritz] OOOO...Sorry about that Ryan

[TMO] (did the wolves turn back into drow after dying? or stayed wolves?)

[SpringyDew] most of the women I know now have had their gallbladders out

[Lisa] I'm sorry. Glad to hear she is doing better!

[Master] all wolves turned into drow

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Thank you all)

[Master] when dead

[SpringyDew] I hope for a speedy recovery

[Lisa] Loot!!

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Wait, they do? Imma gonna kill a wolf and see what it does)

[TMO] (so now we know what drow loo like)

[Fritz] ok. let me see if I can figure this out...

[Lisa] seriously - we need to search them all

[Michael] (In the end who all got bitten?)

[Michael] AND YES LOOT!

[Lisa] On the site OOC

[Michael] LOOT LOOT LOOT

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I could only find my dog, and I love her too much to test this)

[SpringyDew] like everybody?

[SpringyDew] shorter list of who didnít?

[Lisa] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.CT-OOC

[Fritz] https://drive.google.com/open?id=1E3aWi_cpO4a0DH9j2YzsCNzpLvmP2V4XN3BghqFljAk

[SpringyDew] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.CT-OOC

[Master] there you go Fritz

[Master] that is what I posted for you

[Master] and Lisa's and TMO's comments afterwards

[Fritz] I hope that works. Thanks Bob I couldn't find it when I looked..

[TMO] (I notice not all of the wolves have Red X's through them. Are all dead, or some only inconvenienced?)

[Lisa] dead

[Lisa] completely

[Master] They were dying when we stopped

[Carissa] (read that as incontinence...)

[Master] but will all be dead

[TMO] (ok)

[Lisa] lol

MarioHome has joined the game on Fri Nov 08 19:13:46 EST 2019

MarioHome is receiving the map Base Map...

MarioHome has received the map Base Map.

[Lisa] I'm not cleaning that up

[Lisa] Hi Mario!!

[Master] and we are all together again

[JohnA] Oh Hai Mario

[Michael] Thanks Lisa. I missed that part about the Wolfsbane.

[Michael] Thank god I didn't get bitten

[Lisa] you did

[MarioHome] Hello Hello

[Michael] Uh

[Michael] I parried every single time

[Lisa] read the list

[Michael] Bob?

[Michael] That list must be mistaken

[Master] If you got hit and took damage you are at risk

[Michael] ...

[Michael] I didn't take damage!

[Lisa] As I formatted the chat log last week I kept a tally

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Hi Mario!)

[Michael] From the wolf encounter

[TMO] (Shur's favored enemy is werewolves, so she's prepared)

[Michael] Did I?

[Lisa] you are at -4

[Lisa] one bite

[Michael] What?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (And Fritz, and anyone else I missed)

[Michael] Hm

[Michael] I don't recall that

[Michael] OK

[Carissa] (Hi Mario!)

[Lisa] I got it from the chat log

[Fritz] Bob you forgot the title...Hehehe

[Carissa] I think most everyone got bit except those gone and Shi

Fritz has left the game on Fri Nov 08 19:15:37 EST 2019

[Michael] Well, can't argue with the log. But, I could have sworn I made every parry. Huh

[Lisa] Indigo and Shi

[Master] So we have everyone here

[Lisa] And Shur!

[Michael] Whelp. Next round we meet them, hope it doesn't suck to be a werewolf too much!

Fritz has joined the game on Fri Nov 08 19:16:06 EST 2019

Fritz is receiving the map Base Map...

[Michael] :)

Fritz has received the map Base Map.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (You can argue with the log. In fact, I would like you to argue with the log.)

[Master] I think that Lisa can make up a quick nutshell of what is important

[Michael] LOL

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Let's get that quote of the session in early)

[Master] and Michael knows Macbeth the best

Fritz is receiving the map forest 4...

Fritz has received the map forest 4.

[Master] and Laughs with Ryan

[Carissa] Good thing it was a group test. You all pass!

[TMO] [Master] Black Wolf #8: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 5. HITS Talwin (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [Master] Black Wolf #8: Damage v SM: Bite: (2d4) [2d4=1,3] 4 added to: Talwin [Master] Talwin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 52 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Lisa] In a nutshell - we get the shell

[Michael] Nah. Lisa and Carissa are two of the most diligent ones I know about

[Michael] But you are forgetting

[Michael] guys

[Master] and I think Carissa might give Michael a run for his money

[Lisa] scallop shell not nut shell

[Carissa] lol

[Michael] Every time I "attacked"

[TMO] (it was at the end of the first round)

[Michael] It meant on their round, I BLOCKED them

[Carissa] For what?

[Michael] I did no Damage

[Fritz] Hey' I can't read the entire chat log for today. Going too fast...Keep me posted if I am confused

[Michael] But BLOCKED them

[Lisa] they bit you before you started parrying

[Michael] OK

[Michael] that I will believe

[Master] Fritz, go to View and Chat History

[Master] puts it all in a separate window for you

[Master] and Michael is up on Discord Voice for you also

[Master] along for whoever else wants

[Fritz] Yes...I have it..too much is going on for me to read it

[SpringyDew] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] grins

[Michael] But still. Carissa and Lisa are the most diligent searchers on the chat. I believe them

[Lisa] what do you need to know Fritz?

[Michael] It just sucks

[Carissa] Go team chat search!

[Michael] I am on Discord for people who need help with Macbeth

[SpringyDew] hi TMO!

[Lisa] No! It does not suck. It bites!

[TMO] (no worries Michael. And I copy/pasted it for you above.)

[Fritz] Oh anything people have said since 6:55 pm today

[Michael] LOL

[Michael] Yes. I see. Thank you :)

[TMO] (Hi Spring!)

[Carissa] lol to Lisa

[Fritz] I'm in Discord I don't see anyone

[Michael] Sorry one second

[Michael] fiddling with my mic

[SpringyDew] TMO can you please invite me in too

[Carissa] Just remember few were awake when wolves attacked so they got in a few bites before anyone could react.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Are we talking about vampires? Because I feel like they bite and then suck)

[Carissa] Could also be a tick.

[Carissa] Or a mosquito

[TMO] (yes Spring! I noticed you disappeared from it)

[Carissa] Or all three?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Oooh, BOB! Battle against a master vampire with tick and mosquito familiars!)

[Master] grins

[Carissa] The unholy trinity of suckers.

[Master] Stirges

[Master] So everyone understands Lisa's (and Branwyn's) point of view that the Shell is the important thing to focus on

[Lisa] Now THAT would suck!

[Carissa] Ha!

[Carissa] Well why not see if Fleance knows anything about a shell and an ambush?

[Lisa] oh yes

[Lisa] and why the hell was he just standing around while we were fighting

[Carissa] "Yeah yeah dead father, but have you seen a shell??"

[Lisa] Bran's kids would have been more help

[Carissa] Grey elf. Probably reads more books than fights.

[Master] Laughs Lisa and Carissa

[Carissa] Nothing like the more awesome High Elves

[Miranda Paige]] (JohnA) finishing praying and studying spells

[Master] no to Miranda

[Carissa] (It's only end of first watch)

[Master] we are one minute after the fight not even halfway into the first watch

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] (sorry PM, no AM)

[Carissa] (No daylight savings time in Bob's World)

[Master] grins

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] (I got to bed early)

[Ilero]] (TMO) chews on his wolfsbane as he squats down and turns over one of the bodies.

[Michael] Hey BOB, do we have any two handed long sword in the party pack that is magic?

[Michael] Sorry for not asking earlier

Ilero (TMO)] (doubtful)

[Michael] I may want to equip one now...

[Carissa] (probably not with us)

Ilero (TMO)] (and almost definitely not with us)

[Master] that would be a question for the Party Pack page on the site

[Carissa] (would be a question for Lisa)

[Michael] I mean, at least something magical.

[Michael] Right

[Carissa] (or the site)

[Michael] Let me check

[Fritz] Do we actually know what the chance of wolfsbane preventing lycanthrope is?

[Lisa] oh sure we carry an armory when we wander through the woods on foot

[Michael] (Forgot the party pack. Duh)

[Michael] (The funny thing Lisa, is that more often than not, we actually do!)

[Master] TMO can answer the wolfsbane

Ilero (TMO)] O_O He can!?

[Master] You tried this before

[Ilero]] (TMO) frantically digs through the website...

Ilero (TMO)] YEARS ago

[Lisa] not weapons we aren't using - sorry

[Michael] LOL

[Lisa] so are all the dead elves naked?

[Master] yes to Lisa

[MarioHome] (50/50: it either cures it, or it doesnít)

[Master] Laughs with Mario

[Lisa] so no looting

[Master] no to Lisa

[Lisa] or no looting I want to do

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (You can see if anyone will take elf ears as a form of currency)

[Master] naked does not mean nothing

[Master] can be just a belt pouch etc.

[Michael] Hell, I'll search them

[Michael] LOL

[Michael] Don't bother me

[Lisa] go for it

Michael Searches the wolves

[Lisa] elves

[Michael] Whatta I roll bob?

[Michael] Yes

[MarioHome] (gut them, the bellies are prolly full of treasure)

[Michael] Sorry

[Michael] I doubt that Mario

[Master] Observation will work

[Lisa] LOL Mario!

[Michael] LOL

[Michael] one second

[Lisa] 23 more potions!

[Fritz] Hmmmm the other question will be if it is Drow made could we tell whether or not it is magical.

[Michael] Talwin: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero and Shur will help with bodies)

[Fritz] I will look as well

[Michael] God No

[Michael] No more potions

[Fritz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] priest probably could at least say magic or no but they would spend a spell on it I believe

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] So detect magic may not work

[Master (to Michael only)] Talwin does not find any items but does spot a burn mark into each of their chests in the shape of a wolf head

[Lisa] Bran didn't memorize nice spells for the forest

[Michael] Talwin does not find any items but does spot a burn mark into each of their chests in the shape of a wolf head

[Lisa] unless it disrupts or kills she doesn't know it today

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (brb)

[Ryan] I am away from the keyboard.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Hey Fleance are you familiar with this mark on their chest

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks at the burn mark

[Michael] I am back at the keyboard.

[Talwin (Michael)] (Sorry. In Character now)

[Talwin (Michael)] Talwin does not find any items but does spot a burn mark into each of their chests in the shape of a wolf head

[Fleance (Master)] I have not seen this mark before

Shurkural (TMO)] Any of you magicky types know if this is an enchantment thingy that turned them into wolves? Maybe they wasn't real weres, but just shapeshifted.

[Carissa (to TMO only)] Did you find it? Because they have to eat the wolfsbane immediately is what I'm finding

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can't tell on sight

[Fleance (Master)] I did not know that Elves could become Werewolves

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If only Anastacia were here

Shurkural (TMO) (to Carissa only)] we're eating it now, just in case

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well it seems they can

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to TMO only)] Good plan

[SpringyDew] well does lycanthropy qualify as a disease?

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Curse

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So how are you running through the woods all by yourself?

[SpringyDew] Kenna might know things if so

Shurkural (TMO)] That's a point too. Never heard of elves being weres, only humans

[(Carissa)] Probably so

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sorry that was OOC)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Where are the people you were with?

[Fleance (Master)] My father was slain and I ran

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You two were alone?

[Talwin (Michael)] That's horrible!

[Fleance (Master)] I should show you where he lays

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Are there any drow that you are aware of or clans of drow with this mark?

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Yes please take us there

[Fleance (Master)] we need to return to Cawdor to defend it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is it far? I really need to sleep soon

[Fleance (Master)] I am not aware of this mark anywhere

Ilero (TMO)] Uhh.. it's t'e middle of t'e night.

Ilero (TMO)] Hye suggest going find body in morning

[Fleance (Master)] my father lays not a half mile away

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] I do have a question though...

Ilero (TMO)] Ah, not too far t'en for group maybe?

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (heh farten)

[Fleance (Master)] I entreat you to join me

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (Iím 10)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He was killed by dark elves and not these wolves you said?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol Spring!)

[Fleance (Master)] We were chased by these wolves

[MarioHome] (ha!)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] If Macduff was going to the dwarves in Ambria which dwarves were you guys looking for?

[Fleance (Master)] The dwarves of North Ambria

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] But that is where Macduff was going

MarioHome is receiving the map forest 4...

MarioHome has received the map forest 4.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lead on MacDuff!)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (hi Mario!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry)

[Fleance (Master)] (ahh sorry Fritz misunderstood)

[MarioHome] (hiya!!)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Shurkural (TMO)] Okay, here's the sitch with the wolfsbane

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Shur

[Talwin (Michael)] Go for it

Shurkural (TMO)] Y'all need to eat it as soon as possible after a bite. Like, if you can, during the fight. The longer you wait, the less effective it is.

[Fleance (Master)] We were in search of any dwarves that could help

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] I ate mine as soon as you handed it to me

Shurkural (TMO)] Problem is, I only got 6 more sprigs of the stuff.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's only been a few minutes, so we should be okay?

Fleance (Master) it dawns on him and stares at Skarp

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Show it to me again please?

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Were you injured by them Fleance?

Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) gesturing gobble it down, go on then

[Shurkural]] (TMO) nods. "Hope so. This is magic and curses and stuff, so it's all vague as hell."

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at the wolfsbane and concentrates

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Cantrip Proficiency check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (man!)

[Fleance (Master)] no need to make that check

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe tomorrow

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I like to roll on big ones but if you wanna give it to me I won't say no in this case)

[Fleance (Master)] (After 10th level no need to make checks unless it is special)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (It was so dark she couldn't see right, really was wolfsbane)

[Fleance (Master)] (I will give this to you, easy to summon)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Were you injured by them Fleance?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (We are in the right place to forage if needed :P)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d4) [1d4=3] 3

[Fleance (Master)] I was wounded in my soul

Branwyn (Lisa) rolls her eyes

[Talwin (Michael)] (Carissa, post that here! :) )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So was it your family or the dark elves that recently ambushed a party of priests in these woods?

[Talwin (Michael)] ( We might need it again!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Protection from Therianthropes in the party pack; forgot about it)

Talwin (Michael) Carissa

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I would like to help you but we were coming to seek the elves here ourselves

[Talwin (Michael)] sorry

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol all good)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (is a scroll and works only on one person)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ah. Good to know. Could still be useful later)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (anyone that wants to grab it whenever can)

[Talwin (Michael)] (Tried to add smiley emoji because busted out laughing on he discord. Didn't mean to sound that way :O )

[Fleance (Master)] My father and I were here to go search for help for Cawdor

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] I would suggest that be handy...the scroll that is

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol all good)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (usually the one that reads the scroll doesn't get attacked)

[Fleance (Master)] I do not know of human priests being ambushed

Shurkural (TMO)] Hey, umm, Branwyn... can you do that summon thing again and pull up some pins? That way we could pin the mistletoe to our shirts where it's in easy reach. Get bit, grab the toe and start chewing.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They took a large white shell and may have kidnapped humans

[Fleance (Master)] Why do you ask?

Shurkural (TMO)] Oop, sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt.

[Fleance (Master)] We would not in Cawdor

[Fleance (Master)] I would have said not in Glamis either before but now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] These elves ambushed and killed innocents with the help of orcs and took a holy relic

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Drow. Not elves.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It was ... sacrilegious

[Fleance (Master)] That sounds like the darkness that has descended on us

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is what the priestess said but now that this one says the light and dark elves are working together, I don't know what to think

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] So do we eat wolfsbane or mistletoe...And if the latter will we die since it is poison?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm sorry Shur. Of course.

Branwyn (Lisa) concentrates some more and cantrips some pins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If you have an extra sprig I can just attach it to my cloak clasp

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] I am beginning to think that most likely it was the dark elves in a plot that has started prior to this coup

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Here you go

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Mistletoe, too? Or did you mean more wolfsbane? I don't advise eating mistletoe, personally)

[Talwin (Michael)] (Us either Carissa :) )

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Again can I have some instruction as I REALLY don't want to poison myself unnecessarily

Shurkural (TMO)] (wolfsbane! my bad!)

Branwyn (Lisa) looks around to see if the group agrees as she says "I am inclined to help you, but we will want to retrieve the relic in return

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] WAIT!!!

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] WAIT!!!

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] WAIT!!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You are a trusting sort. You don't even know us

Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) nodding

Talwin (Michael) Nods, but worried

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] What am I supposed to eat and when!!!

[Fleance (Master)] You helped slay my enemy when no one else was there to help

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] FUCK THE DAMN ELVES I DON 'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT COLOR THEY ARE!!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Wolfsbane. Mistletoe is not good for you.

[Fleance (Master)] I have already placed my life in your hands unwittingly

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Are we SURE?!?!??!! You guys have me so confused!!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And you and your people will help us?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Eat whatever Shur tells you to eat Drayven!

[Fleance (Master)] Macbeth threatens us this very night

[Fleance (Master)] if we vanquish him I pledge my life to you

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Ok...If I die of poison after eating this shit I will come back and haunt you all!!!

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] I will help you Fleance. It seems this may be related issues

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Do you know how to fight?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (does Shi want to do some elf bonding or outrage? not sure how she is taking this turn)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] I believe the revolting dark elves...not that they are revolting - just throwing a revolt

Shurkural (TMO)] (great, more followers for Branwyn)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She's wary, not sure yet, grey elves are fine, and Eilistraee followers are... an interesting connection to her own god, I found out ;) )

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Are the ones behind both the coup as well as the ones that stole the SHELL

Shurkural (TMO)] (although an opportunity for someone to become a Shakespearean PC later on)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can hook up with Sir Bacon)

[Fleance (Master)] I know nothing of this shell you speak of

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But can you fight? Or will you flee again?

Fleance (Master) straitens and pulls his long sword

[MarioHome] (well, he IS called Fleeance)

[Fleance (Master)] I am an elf

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Fleance (Master)] (hah)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (Does the sword glow?)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (Mario I was thinking that too)

[Fleance (Master)] (yes)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Hmm, yes, but your kind usually prefer... books.

[MarioHome] (not Stayance)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (wait a glowing sword?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Fleance (Master)] (magical)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (well it looks pretty, I guess)

Shurkural (TMO)] (hey, don't think it's ever been establish, does Shur's magic sword glow?)

[Fleance (Master)] (yes)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (So Fleance has a magic sword)

Shurkural (TMO)] (cool. will add that to her description)

[Ryan] I am back at the keyboard.

[Fleance (Master)] (all magic weapons glow 5 foot radius)

[JohnA] WHEN HELD

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (wowie)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (Unless otherwise specified)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so when he isn't looking Talwin can take it from him)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Sorry, everyone. My wife is feeling a bit more rough. I need to go pick up a prescription. I will be back as soon as I can.)

[Talwin (Michael)] (LOL I wouldn't)

[Fleance (Master)] (LOL with John at Fritz's very early escapades)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Go for it Ryan...

Ryan has left the game on Fri Nov 08 19:53:41 EST 2019

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (cya in a bit Ryan)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (snicker fond memories-because I -Fritz- knew it would do that)

[Fleance (Master)] and LOL at Lisa

[Talwin (Michael)] (That being said, if he happens to drop it in battle... I may deign to pick it up for a moment. Maybe two(

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (cue the mad scramble)

[Talwin (Michael)] LOL

[Fleance (Master)] We should find my father

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] So which direction was the attack on your father

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so anybody want to discuss or should we just head to dead dad?)

[Master] Time of Day: 07:16 PM. Day 12 Lad ___ tre, Man {Early Spring} 12th, 348 SKR.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Dead Dad it is...Chapter 2

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Might as well head there, dunno what to discuss for the moment)

Fritz is receiving the map ditch...

Fritz has received the map ditch.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I suppose sleep is out of the question for now...

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Can't wait to write this summary...

Lisa is receiving the map ditch...

Lisa has received the map ditch.

[Talwin (Michael)] (I think we will be okay. I'm not sure exactly how the play is being adapted, but don't see a problem with continuing

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (Bob can I ask a favor)

[Master] "There;' calls Fleance, and runs toward a ditch. An elder elf lies face up with a score of deep gashes in his head. His sword lies at his side. Fleance mournfully says, "Father:'

[Master] Fleance moved 53'06".

[Fleance (Master)] ( yes Fritz?)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (For the time being would you make Fleance neutral toward us...I really have this desire to cut his head off as long as he remains red)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] I go over to his body with him

[Fleance (Master)] (grins, there you go)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (don't judge an icon by its color)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Drayven Starmantle moved 61'05".

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (brb phone)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (LOL)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (kLoOge hates me, brb)

Carissa has left the game on Fri Nov 08 19:57:57 EST 2019

[MarioHome] (or the gender by the picture)

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Nov 08 19:58:05 EST 2019

Carissa is receiving the map Base Map...

Carissa has received the map Base Map.

[Master] LOL

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (That's another good one)

Carissa is receiving the map ditch...

Carissa has received the map ditch.

[Carissa] (Don't think it wanted me to return, either. Anyways...)

[Master] Do you have a different choice Mario? or just pick any male image?

Drayven Starmantle (Fritz) I close the dead elf's eyes

[MarioHome] I can send you a cropped pic of Bosi's head, I have a few

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] I am sorry for your loss Fleance. We shall see this wrong righted

[Carissa] (Damnit, kLoOge!!)

[MarioHome] (pics, not heads)

Carissa has left the game on Fri Nov 08 19:59:17 EST 2019

[Master] Anyone with observation or other ideas for checking a dead body

[MarioHome] (poke it w a stick?)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] I look at his chest

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[MarioHome] Mara: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[JohnA] [Miranda Paige]]: Diagnostics check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] And search around the area...but I don't have observation

Ilero (TMO)] (sorry for being in attentive - I'm digging on the website)

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Nov 08 20:00:23 EST 2019

Carissa is receiving the map Base Map...

Carissa has received the map Base Map.

[MarioHome] I am back at the keyboard.

[Talwin (Michael)] Talwin: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Master (to MarioHome only)] Bosi finds though most of the gashes are from claws and teeth, the killing blow appears to be from a sword thrust through the back.

[Mara (MarioHome)] oh, dead bodies always get me down. so much to live for, and yet, death

Carissa is receiving the map ditch...

Carissa has received the map ditch.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Bob can you turn off that green pointer thing?)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Any dead elves other than the old man?

[Carissa] (There we go. Had to completely reload. All good now)

[Master] pointer is not me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] someone else has to hit P when they click on the map

[JohnA] woot

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 47'05".

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Woot John..

[Mara (MarioHome)] oh, these claw marks and bites did him harm

[JohnA] Branwyn notices a bug with a pimple

[Mara (MarioHome)] but looks like a sword did the final blow

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Any stab wounds or bludgeoning wounds?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry missed Mara's roll - was just seeing fails :) )

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Where was the sword wound?

Mara (MarioHome) pokes the body

[Mara (MarioHome)] through the back

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 34'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Does it match the sword Fleance carries...? Just saying...)

[Mara (MarioHome)] poor lad never saw it coming

[JohnA] (Fleese how could he)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] So the weres attacked him, but someone else finished him off?

Mara (MarioHome) looks at Shi and slowly nods

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] So More than likely he was also killed by someone he was close to or someone who snuck up on him

[Mara (MarioHome)] Definitely someone close to him

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] What side of the body is the sword wound on

[Mara (MarioHome)] it was a sword...

[Mara (MarioHome)] the back

Ilero (TMO)] Or he laying crippled on ground from many bites and rends, and someone stab his body in back.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Would it have come from a left or right handed person

Mara (MarioHome) surprised

[Mara (MarioHome)] yes, that could be, too, I suppose

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Any prints you can see out of sorts, Shur?

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] So do the other wounds look serious by any means Bob?

[Talwin (Michael)] (Anyone have any sort of autopsy skills?)

Shurkural (TMO)] At night? Not likely, but I'll try.

[Mara (MarioHome)] cannot tell the handedness of the killer, we can summon Grisham

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Tracking check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Talwin (Michael)] (Doesn't Ilero have...Medicine was it?)

[Master] all wounds look serious to Dray without any other skills

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] That is why I am asking him?

[Mara (MarioHome)] Who is this Bob you speak of?

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] It is a general question....sorry...I ask Mara and Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Master only)] Does it????

[Mara (MarioHome)] (canít tell if its left or right)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Do the wounds on his face and body look deep enough to have been considered serious?

Branwyn (Lisa) walks over behind the small group and eyes Fleance's sword

[Mara (MarioHome)] (bites and scratches, and a major stab wound)

[Mara (MarioHome)] the sword wound was the final blow, for sure

[Master (to TMO only)] I will give you that you can see that there are some footprints here that look .... wrong.... like they were made to look like wolf tracks but are not really wolf tracks. You can spot a pair that is near the body leave then they just stop like the thing leaving the tracks disappeared into thin air, maybe Branwyn can help with that

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Is there any blood on Fleance's sword?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Rereading healing check, remind me if we ever sleep, we can possibly get up to 3 points overnight)

Shurkural (TMO)] Huh. Weird...

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Does it match the color of the blood on Banquo?

[Master] The wounds on the body look to everyone else except Mara like they are bites and claws

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and Bran's obs?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (or do I have to ask him to pull it out?)

[Master] There was no blood on Fleance's sword when he pulled it to show you earlier

[Talwin (Michael)] (Spring can use anatomy)

[JohnA] did the father have a sword?

[Master (to Lisa only)] TMO has some new info

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[SpringyDew] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Miranda spots a long sword at Banquo's hip

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Did he look like he had been running hard when came into the camp?

[Master] still in the sheath

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (sorry was on the phone)

[Talwin (Michael)] (no worries :) )

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (Kenna has anatomy and diagnostics

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Oh I thought it was out on his side by your description

Shurkural (TMO)] (how dare you have others before us!)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (Iíve got a friend in a nursing home and she gets some odd crises sometimes)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Do you know who actually killed him, Fleance? Or did you only see the wolves overtake him?

[Fleance (Master)] The wolves overtook us

[Talwin (Michael)] (No worries Spring. You are awesome for that.)

[Fleance (Master)] I heard him cry out

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Did anyone follow? Wolves do not carry swords.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Can anyone check to see if there are several foot prints as well as paw prints

[Fleance (Master)] what sword?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Mara spotted a sword wound. Did you not hear her?

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Reaches down and picks up the sword in the sheath

Shurkural (TMO)] (finally found the spell I was looking for: Enchanted Weapon, W4, temporarily enchants a weapon to +1)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So 8 or so werewolves come upon 2 people in the woods. All of them attack your father at once so he has no time to draw his sword and they leave you untouched?

Shurkural (TMO)] (but if our wizards don't have the spell, it's kinda pointless knowing it exists)

[Fleance (Master)] We both were fleeing

[Fleance (Master)] I was faster

Shurkural (TMO)] (I was hoping for a priest spell)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) gestures to the sword Drayven picked up, "Although they must have used a different sword if they left your father's sword here."

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (you can make him red again Bob)

[Fleance (Master)] I saw nothing but wolves and darkness

[Fleance (Master)] (LOL to Fritz)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (LOL)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] So how did you know they were dark elves that attacked you? (or was that an unintentional story plot?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well no one will ever sing of your bravery Fleance

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shi has a spell to make metal hot or cold... not sure if that counts as magical?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (harsh)

[Talwin (Michael)] (That's brutal Lisa)

[Talwin (Michael)] (I Like It)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Someone had to say it!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what he just ran off)

Shurkural (TMO)] (note to priests: Shillelagh spell)

[JohnA] if you use clubs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (dad's old and slow I'm good to go)

[Talwin (Michael)] (Not wrong, just ya know :) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or Adamantine Mace if you can cast that high)

[Fleance (Master)] I did not know they were dark elves

[Talwin (Michael)] LOL

JohnA how Shi back

JohnA holds Shi back

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

Shurkural (TMO)] (also Spiritual Weapon)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (oh sorry I didn't realize we were looking at spells for enhancing weapons)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] What did you plan to do with your father's body?

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] "I am Fleance, and this night I am cursed. I have seen my father slain and can credit only the dark elves of Glamis with his murder.

Shurkural (TMO)] (Spiritual Hammer, sry)

[JohnA] (that is the spell I made )

[Fleance (Master)] We need to take it back to Cawdor

[JohnA] (Spiritual Weapon, not Hammer)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] For what? To bury? To ask questions?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And how far away is Cawdor?

[Fleance (Master)] It is where we lived, we must return there

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] My father and I sought dwarven allies, but we were met by these murderous dark wolves

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is this where this "other" assault is to occur?

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (So he NEVER said they were elves

[Fleance (Master)] a mile and a half or so

[Fleance (Master)] Cawdor is well hidden in the forest

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I would hope so.

[Mara (MarioHome)] (omg, probably a safer place to sleep than out here)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] I agree. Let's take his body back. Fleance since he is your father you carry him and we shall guard you

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] A dead elf should be returned home, though. I'll help you, at least.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] And please return his sword, Drayven. You shouldn't steal from a dead elf.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And how far is Glamis?

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (priests: Adamnatite Mace)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (I don't think I have a cudgel, mace, or staff lying around though)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Shi'Nynze I don't steal. But until we know exactly what is going on I shall hold onto this.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Grab a tree branch. Poof!)

[Fleance (Master)] Glamis is about a mile and a half or two north of Cawdor

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] As long as it's returned proper before we leave.

Drayven Starmantle (Fritz) Looks deeply and sternly at Shi'Nynze

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Do not EVER question my honor

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Cawdor is on the way then. Let's get going and you can explain to your people what happened here tonight.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (anything to see in destroyed shack?)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shrugs, "I've had to remind humans about elven ways before. That is all I'm doing."

Shurkural (TMO)] Right. So, a few tips. If ya ain't got a silver or magic weapon, ya can't hurt a were. So, do we still have any of those chains from the orcs we fought the other day? They bind real nice, without doing damage.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I gave mine to Thistle...

Shurkural (TMO)] Would leave 'em tied up for somebody who does have a magic weapon or spell time to get to them later.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Does anyone not have a magic weapon?

[Talwin (Michael)] I donít

[Shurkural]] (TMO) points at Talwin.

Branwyn (Lisa) looks around

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] er

Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) raises hand

[Mara (MarioHome)] (That mallet is more than magical...)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have a silver dagger I can lend to someone

[Talwin (Michael)] I have 23 Bomb....I mean potions...

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (BOB would I be allowed to cast Shillelagh on the meat mallet?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Is it really not officially magical? Huh...)

Drayven Starmantle (Fritz) unsheathes Banquo's sword (does it glow?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (if you're a slinger, look at Magical Stone spell)

[Talwin (Michael)] (not a bad idea fritz)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If more of you shot arrows.... oh well.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (pretty sue I don't have magical stone, but looking)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (I sling barbs and inane comments does that count?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero, does your flail need to be recharged?

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (nopes I don't)

[JohnA] Miranda has no magic weapon, but enough spells

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnA] not good with weapon, not worth having

Ilero (TMO)] Probably not hurt to do it, if can spare t'e magic.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Looks like I'm not sleeping tonight so might as well infuse your flail with dream magic

Branwyn (Lisa) takes flail

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks impressed. "Dream magic?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against : Alter Dream: Caster can affect the course of a dream. Range 10 yd/lvl. Duration 1 Turn/lvl. Logical dream changes have no saving throw. Shocking changes let dreamer roll save v spell each rd. until they succeed and eject the caster or fail until the spell ends.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (Make it "Wet Dream Magic")

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes her head and hands it back

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, my gift from Etienne. Powerful magic is now in your flail

[Ilero]] (TMO) takes it and looks at it like it might suddenly look or feel different.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (another 6 charges)

Ilero (TMO)] (bravo!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So who wants the dagger?

[Mara (MarioHome)] Aunty Kenny, can you wield this?

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) to Branwyn, "Grey elves are known for their magic. I don't know Cawdor, but something to keep in mind."

Mara (MarioHome) hands Kenna her mace +3

[Mara (MarioHome)] it may be heavy for you

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] hmmm

Ilero (TMO)] (Kenna tips over sideways)

[Mara (MarioHome)] I have yet to swing it, I donít plan of starting tonight

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] it is not balanced like a mallet

[Talwin (Michael)] (If Banquoís sword is magic, Talwin might be able to borrow or whomever needs it most. Otherwise, I could borrow dagger if no one has claimed)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes I fear we will be facing magic.

[Ilero]] (TMO) shakes the flail, listening for a sound.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] I do not know if I can use it

Ilero (TMO)] T'anks.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Remember if we have to fight, take out the casters as soon as possible

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Oh, no. I mean, if you help them, they may have something of interest to teach you in return.

[Mara (MarioHome)] Belinos has protected me well so far, and I praise him to continue to do the same

[Fleance (Master)] My fatherís sword is magical

Drayven Starmantle (Fritz) unsheathes Banquo's sword (does it glow?)

[Fleance (Master)] as is his ring

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can halfling handle a human mace Bob?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] His ring?

[Fleance (Master)] and the elven chain mail he is wearing

Drayven Starmantle (Fritz) tosses it to Talwin...Here you go. Use this

Talwin (Michael) Turns to Fleance

Ilero (TMO)] (when an elf's ears perk up, they can put your eye out)

[Fleance (Master)] (yes to Halflings using a human mace, just needs two hands instead of one)

[Talwin (Michael)] Out of respect to you and yours, may I use this in order to protect you and myself while in these woods?

[Mara (MarioHome)] try using two hands, it may work, Aunty

Branwyn (Lisa) hands Miranda the silver dagger

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] well, alright then

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Does anyone need armor? Looks at Lord Tiberius

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] thank you!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Well all elven armor is, but what is special about his ring?

[Talwin (Michael)] I will gladly return it when we are all safe

[Fleance (Master)] We are traveling a short way you may carry it

Mara (MarioHome) nods respectfully

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Er, I don't think it'll fit him.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You never know when you'll get hit. All the spells in the world won't matter.

[Mara (MarioHome)] we need you safe if we shall prosper upon our return

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If you would like me to keep it safe, I shall.

[Mara (MarioHome)] you leadership guides us

Talwin (Michael) Nods gratefully. I will safeguard it until my death

[Talwin (Michael)] Or out of these woods

Ilero (TMO)] (the elven chain may fit Shur. she currently wears leather)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (retract, dunno who he was talking to)

[Fleance (Master)] (actually Shi, Elven Chain mail is 'magical' by other standards, an Elf just said that Elven Chain Mail was magical so that makes it even more

[JohnA] Thank you Lisa

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Do you know about your father's ring? What properties it may have Fleance?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well then fancy fancy)

Ilero (TMO)] (and does he have any gold on him? what about fillings?)

[Fleance (Master)] I know not what his ring was capable of I never saw him use it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol TMO)

[Talwin (Michael)] LOL

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And what's his credit card number while we're at it? DOB? Social??)

Ilero (TMO)] (what's the market like on gray elf organs?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Then we should leave it for now and head to Cawdor.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] It may help us...Mind if I borrow it and return it to you when this is over?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Depends how warm they are)

[Master] Time of Day: 07:31 PM. Day 12 Lad ___ tre, Man {Early Spring} 12th, 348 SKR.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so anything in the shack that is strategically on this map?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] Nothing in the fishing shack

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified:

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] LISA!!! Is Tiberius willing to wear the elven armor?

Ilero (TMO)] Hye suggest one of main fighters borrow t'e armor.

Drayven Starmantle (Fritz) puts on the ring

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you have to ask him)

Ilero (TMO)] One who can damage t'e wolves.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] I did actually...I do so again...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Does it even fit anyone? And I thought we were leaving the ring since we have no clue what it does)

[Fleance (Master)] We should travel to Cawdor

Ilero (TMO)] And who is t'is Lisa you call for?

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Tiberius could you use this armor?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (don't think Tiberius would fit in elven armor)

[JohnA (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified:

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (Forgot the parenthesis)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (magic armor does adjust a bit)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] It seems small, but I would not wear armor unless on parade

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Before your father's body is further descicrated... yes, we should.

Ilero (TMO)] (The Room: "Lisa! You're tearing me a part!"

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (Mario, which mace? Footman's Mace or Mace +3?)

[SpringyDew] I am back at the keyboard.

Fritz is receiving the map Cawdor...

Fritz has received the map Cawdor.

Lisa is receiving the map Cawdor...

Lisa has received the map Cawdor.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (NVM I see footmanís mace isn;tmagical)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Shurkural can you wear the armor?

TMO is receiving the map Cawdor...

TMO has received the map Cawdor.

[Mara (MarioHome)] (Mace +3)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks at it. "Yeah.. I think so. Never tried on the metal stuff before. Too expensive and noisy."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (everyone see a map?)

[Fleance (Master)] AHHHHHHH

Shurkural (TMO)] (black here)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (nope)

Fleance (Master) gasps

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so not just me)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (no map for me)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (or map either)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Who turned out the lights

[Master] Fleance moved 47'08".

[JohnA] (fog of war)

Shurkural (TMO)] (a bit just uncovered)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ahhh planned darkness)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Fog of war)

[Master] In this strange village, wood apartments are stacked 30' high against the trees and seem at points to meld into them. Lights come from all windows. One metal building seems out of place here, though it is covered in wild vines. Gray elves, mostly children and elders, fortify a barrier around the oddly square village. As you approach, some reach for weapons until they notice Fleance is with you. An elf in armor climbs down from the barricade to meet you.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified:

[Master] Fleance moved 62'06".

[Master] Banquo moved 101'02".

Shurkural (TMO)] Uhh, Shi, I think you're up.

[Fleance (Master)] Thane Ross

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] So similar... and yet so different...

[Fleance (Master)] My father is slain

[Master] "Banquo is slain? Is it known who did this bloody deed? Alas the day. The witches' prophecy has come true, and control of the Court will surely fall to Macbeth. If I stay longer, it shall be my disgrace. Please, seek Lady Macduff if you wish comfort. I'll take my leave at once."

[Mara (MarioHome)] (uh, see ya)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Are they speaking W Comm?)

Branwyn (Lisa) murmurs "These elves do seem to like running away"

[Fleance (Master)] (Elven depending on Shi to translate)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) quietly, "That is grey elves for you."

Ilero (TMO)] (maybe why they live hidden in the woods far from EVERYONE)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oh damn)

Ilero (TMO)] (they've already run away multiple times)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Okay well yeah, she mostly translated that then)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (Ok...Bob who is leaving?)

[Master] no one yet

[Master] this is between two elves standing in front of Cawdor

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] [Master] "Banquo is slain? Is it known who did this bloody deed? Alas the day. The witches' prophecy has come true, and control of the Court will surely fall to Macbeth. If I stay longer, it shall be my disgrace. Please, seek Lady Macduff if you wish comfort. I'll take my leave at once."

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Mace +3 -- Total Atk Adj: $atk (+0),

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks around at the construction, looking for ways to climb in or around or over them.

[Master] (yes he said that in elven but no one is leaving at this moment)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We have no clue who slained him. Only that wolves attacked, but it seems a sword did the deed.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (Who said that?)

[Master] Thane Ross

[Master] in Elven and Shi translated

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (BOB I am looking at my character sheet and an attribute of my sling says dollarsign-matk instead of dollarsign-atk - is that significant or a typo?

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Tell them that the wolves were actually dark elf were wolves

[Master] (should be just a ATK not MATK

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (thanks)

[Master] Thane Ross moved 42'07".

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Describe the wolf mark on their chest as well if you do not mind Shi'N

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze moved 103'05".

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 102'02".

[Master] Time of Day: 08:00 PM. Day 12 Lad ___ tre, Man {Early Spring} 12th, 348 SKR.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] They were not normal wolves, nor normal weres.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (But they were there)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Mace +3 -- Damage Adj: $dmg ($DMG), CHANGED: Mace +3 -- Damage v SM: 1d6+1 (), CHANGED: Mace +3 -- Damage v L: 1d6+1 (), CHANGED: Mace +3 -- Knockdown (KNCK) : 1d10 (),

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Shi'N did you tell them about the "wolf marks" on their chest?

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Mace +3 -- Magical Adj: +3 (+0),

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Please be patient, Drayven. I will get to it.

[Thane Ross (Master)] we have weathered one assault they gather for another tonight

[Thane Ross (Master)] we have taken the spell anchor that protected the village to help defend us on the battlefield

Drayven Starmantle (Fritz) EH Hem.....If you speak Common it would help us better understand the situation and aid you...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] At risk of your village?

[Thane Ross (Master)] We must defeat Macbeth

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (is this common?)

[Thane Ross (Master)] (no)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so keep those E's pls - to help with formatting)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Fleance would you mind maybe asking your fellow elves to speak in common so we may assist you?

[Thane Ross (Master)] (yes to Lisa)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Fleance has told us some of your concerns. We killed the wolves that chased him.

[Thane Ross (Master)] that is good of you, can you join us on the battle field?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] While we were willing to help bring back his father's body, we have our quest to find a magic shell the Drow supposed stole.

[Thane Ross (Master)] we meet those from Glamis on the field of battle

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I cannot speak for my friends if they wish to help....

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] But I cannot say no to helping a fellow elf, grey or not.

[Fleance (Master)] if you seek Glamis then you could seek the Witches who cursed us

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (pauses to roughly translate to the rest)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (So since I can't understand what they are saying I walk away)

[Fleance (Master)] or the dwarves

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Skarp may enjoy visiting some of his dwarven fellows.

Drayven Starmantle (Fritz) walks away from the conversation. Continues to be perturbed at the rudeness of the elves.

[Thane Ross (Master)] Olan would be the one in the village who might understand your magic

Drayven Starmantle (Fritz) cleans his armor and weapons.

Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) watching everyone's faces for clues to meaning, looking gratefully at Shi when she summarizes occasionally

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Which magic?

[Thane Ross (Master)] you said you seek a magical shell

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Ah, yes. Would Olan be willing to speak to us?

[Thane Ross (Master)] I will lead you to him then I must go join my brothers on the field of battle

[Thane Ross (Master)] We must prepare for their next attack

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] May your arrows fly swiftly.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (rough translation while they wait to the rest)

Ilero (TMO)] (thankee)

Fleance (Master) takes his father's body and lays it in the center of the village in a metal square

Ilero (TMO)] (I didn't see, did anyone get the armor before we brought the body here?)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Did you tell them about the wolf marks on the chests of the dark elves?

[Master] Banquo moved 190'06".

Ilero (TMO)] (since we robbed it of almost everything else)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (I gave it to shurkal)

Ilero (TMO)] (wasn't sure if that was a done thing, or a talked about thing)

Fleance (Master) asks for his father's ring and sword back

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] He was not the one to tell. That will be a question for Olan.

Ilero (TMO)] (that's Dray and Talwin, right?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yup)

[Fleance (Master)] (it is in Elven so Shi has to ask for him)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] If you wish our aid Fleance then the magic weapon and ring may be needed. Could you wait until after the battel?

Ilero (TMO)] (so... do I code Shur to have new armor, or leave her as is?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or give it back :P)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This Olan really may know about the shell?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] They cannot do what they need for the dead without it.

Ilero (TMO)] (Iíll happily leave her in her leathers if needed)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You can ask the village for help, but please give the dead back their belongings.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you donít know what the ring is or if it needs a word to get it to do anything)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it's pretty useless)

Ilero (TMO)] (if only it were a "Slay Lycanthrope" ring, they wouldn't be in this predicament)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (I just want to point out to people that there are situations where you really need to be specific with Bob...Telling things to NPC's and translations generally are those things. And I haven't been asked to return the ring so the last statement I made I retract)

[Master] Branwyn moved 268'09".

Ilero (TMO)] (Fleance did ask for the ring and sword back)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) to Branwyn, "Thane Ross believe so. He may be their archivist... or simply the one who has read most

Ilero (TMO)] (ah, in elven. I was afk briefly when that came across)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (Bob specifically said shi needed to translate...be wary my friends)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (As sorry, and thought it said Shi asked for him.... put that there somewhere)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Will you please return the belongings to Fleance? He needs it for the final rites for his father: ring, sword, and all.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes please do so.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) returns the armor if she has it.

[Talwin (Michael)] Back.

[Talwin (Michael)] Ah

Shurkural (TMO)] (I'm still not 100% on that. ;) )

[Talwin (Michael)] Returns stuff

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Shur

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Talwin

[Talwin (Michael)] I will be AFK again soon

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] If you wish our aid Fleance then the magic weapon and ring may be needed. Could you wait until after the battel? But if you need it for the burial rights at this time here is the ring

[Master] Kenna Westfoot, Indigo, Mara, Rhibosi, Drayven Starmantle, Talwin, [Shurkural]], [Ilero]], [Miranda Paige]], Penelope and Lord Tiberius moved 255'10".

[Shurkural]] (TMO) pulls back on her leather armor over her underclothes in front of everybody.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If you all wish to help them in battle, they may be able to offer something else before that time.

Talwin (Michael) Shrugs

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] that would be helpful

[Talwin (Michael)] Anything that can damage wolves

[Talwin (Michael)] I'm useless without anything that can do that

[Fleance (Master)] I can lend the ring though I do not know its powers

[Fleance (Master)] I can loan the sword

Talwin (Michael) nods

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Would Olan know the powers of the ring?

[Talwin (Michael)] I would be able to help

[Fleance (Master)] but I cannot let a non-elf take my father's armor

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Understood. I will return the ring when we have won the war

Talwin (Michael) And I will return the sword at any time you wish it to be so

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (at least we know the ring doesn't make you understand elven)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) slight smile, "So you both agree to aid them in their battle?"

[Talwin (Michael)] kik

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (snark)

[Talwin (Michael)] sorry

[Talwin (Michael)] lol

[Talwin (Michael)] no idea what kik is

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (hacking up a hairball when you tried to laugh)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (not a breakfast cereal then?)

[Talwin (Michael)] hehe

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (or a racial slur?)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (short for "Kikikikikikik" a bizarre laugh used by dog henchmen during the cartoons of the 70's)

[Talwin (Michael)] yikes. certainly didn't mean that

[Talwin (Michael)] any of that

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (I like Fritz's)

Shurkural (TMO)] (I didnít want +3 elven chainmail anyways... *sniff*)

[Talwin (Michael)] HAHA

[Talwin (Michael)] TMO

Talwin (Michael) Smiles

[Talwin (Michael)] BRB. Door

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] Branwyn, did you want healing before the battle, might be easier than later

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh not for me Miranda, save your spells. Someone might need them more than me.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Yes of course I will aid them. But I feel there is a deeper mystery here. And sure any aid would be good so we are fresh for the upcoming slaughter.

[Master] Time of Day: 08:15 PM. Day 12 Lad ___ tre, Man {Early Spring} 12th, 348 SKR.

(Carissa) master Just checking, think I know the answer but elven armor is weird... can't cast while wearing it, right?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ugh, well put parentheses around that then)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Perhaps Tiberius though. A little?

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (only mages can't wear armor)

[Fleance (Master) (to Carissa only)] yes Priests can cast in armor Mages cannot

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] I thought he just had a rough night, looks better that way

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to Master only)] test...

Ryan has joined the game on Fri Nov 08 21:05:46 EST 2019

Ryan is receiving the map Base Map...

Ryan has received the map Base Map.

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] It makes me look rugged

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] (depended on priest details)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to Master only)] Okay, worked that time. Only going to say, well that's tempting...

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (hi Ryan!)

Ryan is receiving the map Cawdor...

Ryan has received the map Cawdor.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Welcome back!)

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Master only)] if we are in big battle get ready for the Marco version of monster summoning - I haven't cast it yet because of that :)

[Master] Skarphedin moved 308'10".

[Ryan] (Thank you. Good to be back)

[Lord Tiberius (Master) (to Lisa only)] grins

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Is it +3? Maybe Shi should ask to borrow it, then? Think she can wear it)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (you got any magic weapons/armor?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just in time for the war. Hope your wife is ok)

Shurkural (TMO)] (at least you have a pharm that's open. ours closes at 6pm every day)

Shurkural (TMO)] (SOL if you need something any other time)

Shurkural (TMO)] (or Sunday)

[Ryan] (Ours is a city over, but open until 9, so yay)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Shi'Nynze could you use the armor since it is for elves?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If Fleance allows it, it may not be a bad idea...

Shurkural (TMO)] (/me pouts)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can elf priests cast in chain?)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (Yes)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can never remember all the priest rules)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If I am to help you in battle, may I borrow your father's armor? Sadly, I do not have any elven chain mail of my own.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Neither can I)

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] Armor: Leather or silenced elven chain

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Was thinking elven was an exception to the rule)

Miranda Paige (JohnA)] (priest can cast if God allows)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] (yes)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (it's on a per-god basis)

[Talwin (Michael)] alright back

[Talwin (Michael)] sorry

[JohnA] (so is this silenced elven chain, or just elven chain)

[Ryan] I am back at the keyboard.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (kind of a pay as you go deal)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (That would have been better if I had actually typed 'pray' as I meant to)

[Master] simple elven chain +2

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Silenced I believe is more because it's God of the Hunt, so it's what they'd prefer to wear, not sure it matters)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Can't make noise if you're hunting)

[Master] so yes to wear and cast but none of her God's abilities while wearing

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (what are those?)

[JohnA] (speak with Animals, +to hit with bows)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (She has a few god specific spells, but if that also means she takes a hit to her ability to shoot, then it's not worth it)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (Bows is an elf thing)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (No, but she has extra dex and damage from her god)

[JohnA] (but even more so for Elven Priests of this god)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (*Yes, but)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well then, never mind, she didn't ask Fleance for the armor)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (Bob any specifics rather than us just assuming?)

[Master] What Carissa said

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That is the specifics)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I know what's she's gained from her levels. It's not worth losing)

[Talwin (Michael)] No worries Carissa! You know your character best :)

[Master] Branwyn moved 3'07".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ( :) )

[JohnA] Are we the cannon fodder or are we allowed into the village?

Branwyn (Lisa) walks over to Penelope "You are hurt badly. You should stay in the back for this battle. It is not your fight."

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Thought we were waiting for Fleance taking care of the body and/or Olan now. Not sure if I missed something else)

[Master] Branwyn moved 2'01".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 88'01".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 86'00".

[Master] Drayven Starmantle moved 74'09".

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 106'06".

[Master] Rhibosi moved 78'04".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 91'06".

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 161'05".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] They must truly need help to let us all in their home...

[JohnA] anyone good at setting traps?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no clue when this is gonna start - I *thought* we are getting Olan first)

Ilero (TMO)] Good t'ing we not dark elves in disguise.

[Fleance (Master)] I will bring you to Olan

[Talwin (Michael)] (Traps not so much. I can operate siege equipment though. Iller might have traps...?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Thank you.

Ilero (TMO)] (so-so)

Branwyn (Lisa) gives a slight laugh "so under better circumstances we would be sleeping outside the gate like in Scary?"

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Great. Hopefully the sky doesn't piss on us again.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] It depends on the size of the village... but it is possible. Back home, we have an inn for guests, but you'd likely not be allowed into the inner city.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (Kenna can set a magical snare)

Branwyn (Lisa) nods

[Master] Olan moved 38'00".

[Master] Branwyn moved 40'10".

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 45'10".

[Fleance (Master)] Olan these strangers have agreed to help us defeat Macbeth

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] back

Fritz has left the game on Fri Nov 08 21:23:48 EST 2019

[Fleance (Master)] I must go to the battle to prepare

Fritz has joined the game on Fri Nov 08 21:24:18 EST 2019

Fritz is receiving the map Base Map...

Fritz has received the map Base Map.

Fritz is receiving the map Cawdor...

Fritz has received the map Cawdor.

Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) looking properly respectful

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Fleance ran across us in the woods. We are searching for a magical shell said to be stolen by Drow. You may know something about it?

Skarphedin (Ryan) glances around appraisingly.

[Olan (Master)] I may guess

[Ilero]] (TMO) continues to observe the village.

[Olan (Master)] "Three centuries and ten can Ire∑ member well. Within that time I have seen hours dreadful and things strange, but in all of my years I have not seen tragedies this dark. "Thane Duncan believed that dark elf and light should live together in Birnam. The source of this peace is the strength of our wood, as it was strong when Duncan and I arrived as lads in our first century. This is the land of the Great Stand, when our elven ancestors held fast against an otherworldly invasion from the underground portal millennia ago. Our ancestors bound the ancient warriors' spirits to the forest before the entrance to the underdark, and the warriors stand ready to protect us again if they are needed. "But our foes today are no hellions; indeed, we call our foes friends. Thane Duncan trusted our dark-skinned brethren, even hateful Macbeth. Now Duncan lies under stones, and we face the worst. My path to eternity is clear, but I must honor Duncan's wish to see Birnam reunited. He left this for those that would make good of bad and friends of foes. The gods' benison go with you:' He hands you an ornate scroll case.

[Ilero]] (TMO) observes in Common.

[Fleance (Master)] I will see you on the field of battle

Fleance (Master) bows to Shi and leaves

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] observes in Dwarven.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] May your sword strike true.

[Fritz (to GM only)] Character sheet for Drayven Starmantle modified: Magic Item Summary - ADDED: Ring of WE HAVE NO IDEA, Corpse of Banquo - plan to return it after the battle, .

[Master] Fleance moved 77'07".

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) glances at the scroll case

Ilero (TMO)] (why copy/paste it? out of curiosity)

[Master] brb restroom

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (brb same)

[SpringyDew] I am away from the keyboard.

[Fritz] It was cut off from my view...even after I rebooted

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (maybe it's a shell summoning scroll)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) shows the case to Branwyn, "The gods' blessing go with you?"

Ilero (TMO)] Oh good. More gods...

[Fritz] I thought this way I c ould pull it up to actually read it

Ilero (TMO)] (gotcha)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is what it says?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I only know religious magic, but wonder what this is.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] No, that is what he said.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] As well as... (rough translation)

Ilero (TMO)] Did t'ey say how long t'is weird truce lasted?

Ilero (TMO)] Hit sound like he was young when it start.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Which means it could have been 500 years, easy.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You should open it and read it. It may help you tonight

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] According to Fleance 50 years

Ilero (TMO)] I miss t'at.

Ilero (TMO)] So blip in history.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Especially for elves

Ilero (TMO)] 50 years long time for me.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Fifty years? I have shoes older than that.

Ilero (TMO)] So.. why it break down now? Just ambition? Hor did shell cause somet'ing?

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Skarp's shoes

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (So this is Cawdor? Any info on the defenses?)

Skarphedin (Ryan) scuffs his shoes self-conscious.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe all the dwarves of North Ambria will arrive in time for the battle.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do you know anyone there Skarp?

Ilero (TMO)] Right, and dwarves too, forgot.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Are we going into Glamis or are we waiting for the fight to come to us?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The fight is out there. That is where Fleance and Thane Ross have gone.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe we'll meet in the middle

[Indigo (Lisa)] He said Glamis was only a mile and a half away

[JohnA] I am away from the keyboard.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (So Bob are we to join them or what?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (He's afk :) )

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Unfortunately not.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Has anyone heard from Duncan's sons?

[Mara (MarioHome)] ( mile and a half - straight down)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (At least, unless BOB tells me I do...?)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (isnít Glamis underground?)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] I was not well-traveled before I met you Upsiders.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yes, but maybe it's the entrance 1.5 miles away?)

Ilero (TMO)] You ain't seen not'ing yet, Skarphedin.

Skarphedin (Ryan) gives a slight smile. "I am beginning to understand that."

Ilero (TMO)] Still gots trip to Hell someday, too. Hye t'ink.

Ilero (TMO)] Not looking forward to t'at.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We have to look out for the lady sorceress that can make undead too

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Maybe before we go charging into Glamis we could see if anyone knows anything about the sorceress that is with Macbeth?

[Indigo (Lisa)] She'll probably be there

Indigo (Lisa) looks up at Drayven and grins

Drayven Starmantle (Fritz) smiles back...Great minds and all

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Reread above, think we're just defending the village first)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Also isn't there a scroll of protection from undead in your treasure chest?

[Master] Your options are: Go with Fleance to the battle unknown, defend the village unknown, go to the three witches to see what they know about the magic of Macbeth or go in search of the dwarves and another way into Glamis

[Talwin (Michael)] I can honestly say I have no idea what to do here guys

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this has party split written all over it!)

[Talwin (Michael)] (We always suffer when we split though)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Whhhhhatt? Bob would never have a party split anywhere EVER!)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (NONONONONONONONON)

[Ilero]] (TMO) disappears to do a completely unrelated quest all of his own.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (yeah let's donít)

Ilero (TMO)] (lol)

[Talwin (Michael)] (I think it would be wise to see the witches, however from the play I would also rather just kill them then listen to them)

[Talwin (Michael)] (would have saved a lot of trouble)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (it sounds like the battle is the most urgent part)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Although looking for an alternate way into Glamis and re-enforcements appears nice. I believe that would delay us

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (it's going to happen anyway whatever we do)

[Talwin (Michael)] I do agree with that

Ilero (TMO)] (going to the dwarves might work if they had a reason to believe or trust us, but I don't think they do)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we have 2 potions of zombie control and 2 protection against magic)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Battle might a good start... since two of the mains have already run off to it?)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (These elves are cool and all, but is this helping get the shell back?

Ilero (TMO)] (maybe?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (1 scroll protect from weres and 1 protect from undead)

Ilero (TMO)] (the drow might have it)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (thatís priority one)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Defending the village although tactically would be advantageous that would mean leaving the elves to defeat Macbeth and his sorceress

Ilero (TMO)] (not to mention all the battlefield loot awaiting us there!)

[Master] the only way to know what magic they might have is to meet the witches

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes - Fleance said it sounded like drow so it seems like helping them will help us)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (is that a htin? feel like it was a hint)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Knowledge is power but how much would that delay us?

[Talwin (Michael)] (Yep)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how far are the witches? 1.5 miles to the west?)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (which is a hint? the witch?)

Ilero (TMO)] (double-time jog!)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Someone is carrying the dwarf)

[Master] yes to Lisa

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (While we're debating, Shi is inspecting the scroll case: anything to give her an idea of what it is?)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (I love quick time march)

[Talwin (Michael)] (If we don't, bob will massacre us with magic. If we do, he will trick us with a witches riddle that we will misunderstand and screw everything up)

[Talwin (Michael)] (No win)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he just wants to paste the witch scene)

[Talwin (Michael)] LOL

[Indigo (Lisa)] (which is just about the most fun of that play if you ask me)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] So the battle is in which direction?

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (Iím really not interested in witches)

[Talwin (Michael)] (I will go)

[JohnA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol Michael)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (witchever ou decide, ...(

Ilero (TMO)] (mine will go with the party - whether to witches or battle)

[JohnA] I thought we were going to ask Olan about shell?

Ilero (TMO)] (might be useful either place)

[Master (to Carissa only)] Shi can tell this is a scroll of Dispel Magic (which is why Branwyn did not recognize it) and it is usable by either a Mage or a Priest

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Which direction is the battle and which direction is the witches

[Talwin (Michael)] (It is a clear part of the play. I think it would be better)

Ilero (TMO)] (we did - we got all the answer we're going to get)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (witch way do we go?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so 30 minutes away to witches and 30 min to get back)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

Ilero (TMO)] (at night)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (Kenna will follow bran regardless)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa) (to Master only)] lol! poor Branwyn

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Which direction is the battle and which direction is the witches

[Mara (MarioHome)] (in the dark)

Ilero (TMO)] (through elf-infested woods)

[Talwin (Michael)] (in the snow both ways)

[Talwin (Michael)] (uphill)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Which direction is the battle and which direction is the witches

[JohnA] does Shi spell include objects in woods?

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (barefoot)

[Master] Lisa has it right

Ilero (TMO)] (still better than the Fire Swamp)

[JohnA] can see ask where the shell is?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he said Cawdor was 1.5 miles north and Glamis 1.5 further ahead)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] How would be best assist your village tonight, Friend Olan?

Ilero (TMO)] (et's hit witches first then, then go to battlefied)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so we are 1.5 miles from Glamis right now)

Ilero (TMO)] (with L's)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (won't ask why everything is 1.5 miles from each other)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I agree with TMO)

Ilero (TMO)] (convenience)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Which direction is the witches?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Hokay)

Ilero (TMO)] (you mean

[Indigo (Lisa)] West

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] So how about we do this

Ilero (TMO)] "witch way to the whiches?"

[Mara (MarioHome)] (wait only wicked witches live west)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (I know the story)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we won't be meeting Glinda)

[Talwin (Michael)] That's good Mario

[Talwin (Michael)] :)

[Master] No one mourns the wicked

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] ((Haven't you read Wicked? She's not evil, just insane)

[Talwin (Michael)] I spit up my drink

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Go to the witches and get information. And then angle to the north east and go to the battle site with the knowledge we get from them rather than coming directly back here

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ain't no rest for the wicked)

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I agree.

[Mara (MarioHome)] 1.5^2 + 1.5^2 = distance to battlefield from witches)

Ilero (TMO)] (The witches say, give these nice humans all your magical shells and let them leave, or they will fuck shit up."

[Mara (MarioHome)] ( I know Pythagoras)

Ilero (TMO)] (he's your homebro?)

[Master] so if you call my name Look to the western sky, as someone told me lately everyone deserves a chance to FLY

[Mara (MarioHome)] (yay Delta)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sounds like Ilero or Tiberius speaking)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] I also suggest we get something from these elves to mark us as allies

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] In case we run into their scouts while we travel

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Emma serannas, Olan. It sounds like we will see what the witches have to say before we join the battle.

Ilero (TMO)] T'at good idea. How elves know we friends when we arrive?

Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) nodding

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Can we have the leader give us a letter of introduction?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] *Olan

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Is there anything we can do so any scouts in the area know we are aiding you?

Ilero (TMO)] (/me runs up to sergeant in middle of battle. "Here, read this! It says we're friends." /me ducks a sword swing..)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (lets wear a wolf head patch)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] armbands? tabards?

[Talwin (Michael)] (Letís not)

[Talwin (Michael)] :)

[Talwin (Michael)] I would be for armbands

[Mara (MarioHome)] (why not? it worked for those dead... oh, yeah)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Well, not sure what we could wear that couldn't have been looted from the dead)

[Olan (Master)] Fleance and Thane Ross will know you

[JohnA] (smiles at Mario)

[Olan (Master)] and vouch for you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and it is sort of dark)

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "Hokay. Let's go quick."

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] But what if we run into scouts...(or is Bob saying don't worry about it)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Perhaps if Skarp and Shi announce us in their language that will be enough

[JohnA] Bob is not saying don't worry

[Olan (Master)] Every able Elf is there to defend

Ilero (TMO)] T'ey attack, we attack back. Not know which elf is good elf. Could be dark or gray against us. Anyone attack we treat as hostile.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (agrees with John now)

[Olan (Master)] we only have 15 left to defend Cawdor

[JohnA] but I am saying good night, sorry I can't stay

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (..........I hear party splitting, still)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night John)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (Night John)

[Talwin (Michael)] Night John

JohnA has left the game on Fri Nov 08 21:52:35 EST 2019

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (gnite john!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (give me my dagger back!)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Night)

Ilero (TMO)] Where is t'e main danger? Here at village or out t'ere on battlefield?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] My friends wish to see what the witches have to say before joining the battle. Would it be best for some to remain here?

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (no I donít wanna split the party)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Or to battle first then seek them out?

Ilero (TMO)] Hif not expecting attack here, t'en it hokay move to battlefield.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Shi'Nynze I was wondering...Is there a way to leave an animal messenger here that could come search for you if the village is attacked?

[Olan (Master)] I would seek the witches there is rumor that they have a passageway to Glamis in their lair

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] If we see one, perhaps we can convince it to let us know, but to leave one? Iíd have to find one willing to be a friend...

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (roughly translates Olan's response)

Ilero (TMO)] Sounds like we go. Sooner means less time wasted.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am no military strategist but if the village is here and Glamis is north and the elves of Cawdor are moving north, wouldn't the entire elven army have to be defeated for them to reach Cawdor?

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Well there you have it. I think we have a plan...Pray for the best for Cawdor til we return

Branwyn (Lisa) murmurs "Unless they run away"

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Yes Branwyn

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Yes Branwyn...(sighs)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Good. Then to the witches quickly and then to battle

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol Fritz)

[Ilero]] (TMO) boards the subway

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] right

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Or maybe to Glamis

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] You know where we are headed. We'll keep an ear out for the status of the village. If any of you can speak to the animals... I will hear them.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] You know there is something I had heard about or read about once when I was a lad

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Thank you again. Dar'eth Shiral. Be safe.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (first maybe heal Tiberius, Branwyn/Ilero)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] It was about a faction of elves that didn't worship Loth but actually worshipped a male god

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (bran refused already)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] He was a god of deception if my memory serves...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (only if you can spare the spells for my guys - I am worried priests may need them for worse off people or to battle)

Ilero (TMO)] Fleance say something about lady god of peace for t'ese drow.... or somet'ing like t'at.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Sometimes his followers would actually pretend to be followers of the other drow gods

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] No this one was male

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but I can't speak for Ilero or Tiberius for that matter)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] That is why I remember it

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "Hye not know elves."

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] I had always associated the drow w/ a matriarchy

Ilero (TMO)] So, if no healing, we needs go.

[Master (to GM only)] Fog Giant moved 113'09".

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Anyway as I was saying his followers would infiltrate and subvert the other pantheons...maybe something like that is going on since the drow of Glamis supposedly follow Ellistrae

Ilero (TMO)] Yah, her. T'at was name.

Skarphedin (Ryan) shrugs. "There are always abnormalities, renegades and the like. Not all males are happy being subservient."

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] I only bring this up to suggest that we not consider this the goal of ALL the drow elves...Maybe they are being misled by deceit

[Ilero]] (TMO) starts moving to the west, looking at the terrain and obstacles he can see.

Branwyn (Lisa) follows

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Lolth is equally deceitful, so yes, it could be a god interfering.

Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew) follows

Drayven Starmantle (Fritz) shrugs and follows after Ilero..."Something to consider, that's all. I guess we'll know for sure when this is all over."

[Master (to GM only)] Fog Giant #12 moved 67'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Fog Giant moved 68'11".

Ilero (TMO)] Hif t'ey try kill us, we kill first. T'ose not try, live.

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks over at Shi after he says that.

Ilero (TMO)] Right?

Drayven Starmantle (Fritz) Pats Ilero on the shoulder..."Hah you have that right my friend!"

[Ilero]] (TMO) twitches.

[Master (to GM only)] Fog Giant moved 31'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Fog Giant #11 moved 49'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Fog Giant #13 moved 58'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Fog Giant #12 moved 37'10".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] As you say...

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Night Vision check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Orienteering check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (At least he's alert?)

[Talwin (Michael)] Talwin: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Talwin (Michael)] Damn. Not good with Obs tonight

Ilero (TMO)] (and only alert)

[Master] Time of Day: 09:22 PM. Day 12 Lad ___ tre, Man {Early Spring} 12th, 348 SKR.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] ASS KISSING CHECK : (d20) [1d20=10] 10

[Master] The fog is thick and stagnant, as the forest becomes progressively darker. Vegetation twists around itself, forcing you to slash through the brush, yet it is hard to find living plants. It is as if the forest is poisoned and struggles to find release. Through the fog you hear a horn.

Ilero (TMO)] (we find the witches when they backstab us)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Drayven Starmantle: Direction Sense check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Talwin (Michael)] (To be fair, the witches meaning was simply misinterpreted. They never betrayed anyone...)

Ilero (TMO)] Not get too far from solid land. Not know where peat bogs at.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (?can I tell where it came from bob)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ahh swamps! Feels like home)

[Master] ahead of you in the dark and clouds of the swamps

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (Do I get any bonuses for living here in Florida bob?)

[Mara (MarioHome)] (all this way to clear the Mist, and we get clouds. sigh)

[Master] HAH

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] to keep you on edge

[Master] you do not see anything

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (YAY)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=9] 17

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (Love this guy!!!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=4] 2 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Mara (MarioHome)] Mara: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=7] 16

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shi'Nynze: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=3] 11

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=9] 17

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=3] 13

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Drayven Starmantle: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=7] 15

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=4] 14

[Talwin (Michael)] Talwin: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] Rhibosi: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=6] 14

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] Kenna Westfoot: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Penelope: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Drayven Starmantle moved 39'03".

[Talwin (Michael)] (Wait. Did bob say we can't SEE Anything???)

[Talwin (Michael)] (You gotta be kidding me)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (moving to the west)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (splash)

[MarioHome] I am back at the keyboard.

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (someone pls rescue the drowning warrior)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Drayven Starmantle moved 21'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he said we don't see anything not that we can't see anything)

[Master] please pay attention to your movement everyone based on your encumbrance

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Drayven Starmantle: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Indigo

Ilero (TMO)] (Bob hasn't rolled any inits. Do you want us to move in init order?)

[Talwin (Michael)] Bob can you explain how you mean by that?)

Ilero (TMO)] ("Stay On Land", I believe is what he's suggesting)

[Talwin (Michael)] OK

[Talwin (Michael)] Sorry

[Master] You have your normal combat movement modified by how much you are carrying

[Talwin (Michael)] Yes

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Drayven Starmantle moved 41'00".

[Talwin (Michael)] Is the swamp providing a modifier to that?>>ic<< Indigo (Lisa) looks around "Is this is where they are supposed to be?"

[Master] so you know your number somewhere between 6 and 15 most likely

[Talwin (Michael)] Is that why you asked to pay attention?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And that some spell might affect us if you are over encumbered)

Indigo (Lisa) holding

[Talwin (Michael)] OK

[Talwin (Michael)] My apologizes

[Talwin (Michael)] I'm trying to keep my ducks in an order for Bob :)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (He foreshadowed it a few sessions ago... so it'll matter somehow)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] mine is unchanged at 16

[Master] yes to Carissa or if you have a spell cast on you that makes you flee for example running away at triple movement dropping everything in your hands into the swamps

[Master] just as a possible example

Ilero (TMO)] (I confess I never calced mine - but neither Ilero nor Shur wear heavy armor)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Who was carrying the empty chest right now...?)

[Talwin (Michael)] Bob I fudged up

Ilero (TMO)] (nor carry heavy weapons)

[Talwin (Michael)] My I ask for a favor

[Talwin (Michael)] A rule favor?

[Master] go redo as you need

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (Remember if you stay wi/I 10 feet of me you get a bonus to your fear save

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Talwin has the empty chest)

[Talwin (Michael)] I just want to drop the stupid chest back at the village

[Talwin (Michael)] yes

[Talwin (Michael)] Lisa got it

Ilero (TMO)] (and can drop it at a moment's notice)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Good to know Fritz)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how long do potions last if you drink the whole thing?)

[Master] depends on the potion

[Talwin (Michael)] I donít want to lose it if I flee and it fall into the swamp and into a sinkhole

[Master] and if you find the shell?

[Master] you are out looking for it now

[Talwin (Michael)] Sigh

[Talwin (Michael)] fudge

[Talwin (Michael)] well

[Indigo (Lisa)] (elven villages have rooms

[Talwin (Michael)] don't get angry if I fling it away in panic guys

[Talwin (Michael)] OK

[Talwin (Michael)] I have the chest

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I didn't know if we were going to have rooms - don't worry about it)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Drayven Starmantle casts a spell against : Emotion: Because he is so brave, he inspires others to courage, and so, while he is fighting, he actually radiates an emotion spell in a 10' radius. This emotion spell radiates courage (see the writeup for the 4th-level wizard spell emotion), but only to the extent that it negates fear

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how long does that last?)

[Talwin (Michael)] that's cool

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] As long as I am alive and fighting

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so you have to be fighting?)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] In combat

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I don't get it - does it offer protection against something?)

[Master (to GM only)] Fog Giant: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master (to GM only)] Fog Giant #13: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master (to GM only)] Fog Giant #11: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master (to GM only)] Fog Giant #12: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] So currently I am doing that...It is an aura I radiate constantly.. A Cavalier power

[Master] Fear during combat

[Master] boosts morale

Ilero (TMO)] (so if these witches turn out to be banshees...)

Ilero (TMO)] (everyone huddle by Drayven)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (they talked to Macbeth so they can talk)

Ilero (TMO)] (lead on, MacDuff)

[Master] Indigo is up

[Indigo (Lisa)] (anyway Indigo can't see anything and doesn't know where he is supposed to go so is holding for now)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (red button :) )

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (also holding)

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 12 GOING: Fog Giant #12

[Master (to GM only)] Fog Giant #12 targets Drayven Starmantle. Distance: 230'01"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (....I don't like that)

[Master (to GM only)] Fog Giant #12: Attack: Natural Attack: (7-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 1. MISSES Drayven Starmantle (AC FINAL: -7).

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yeah, that)

Shurkural (TMO)] (I may have sounds off. wolves?)

[Master] a small boulder comes flying out of the clouds and lands close to Dray but misses and THUDS into the swamps

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sounds like swishing)

Talwin (Michael) Eyes widen at the sight of the boulder

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well that and the "invisible" foe that goes after Shi)

Shurkural (TMO)] (may have just missed it in the Diggy Diggy Hole song playing then)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (tree branch, sword, I don't know)

[Talwin (Michael)] LOL

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 59'11".

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Drayven Starmantle: Direction Sense check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands:: is now ARMED.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Attack: Bastard Sword; one hand:: is now ARMED.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) holds her attack for a target.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Attack: Shield:: is now ARMED.

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Penelope

[Talwin (Michael)] Attack: Two-Handed Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Master] Dray is all confused at what direction the boulder came from and which direction he was heading in

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Attack: Hrotti:: is now ARMED.

[Penelope (Master)] Does anyone have a magical light?

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Skarphedin

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Hey boulder in swamp means troll probably. But may be a giant

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] Attack: Mace +3:: is now ARMED.

Talwin (Michael) Drew my sword so I see within 5 feet apparently

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 10'07".

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] My sword id out

[Talwin (Michael)] with magic light

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Mara made some before we left, right?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (Shur's sword is casting a silvery glow for 5' also)

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (sure she did)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no one else can though is what Penelope was saying I think)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I am not sure what else I can do besides move a little closer.)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Continuous light spell or regular light spell which gives 20' would be great I believe

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and in 5 feet it would be a surprise)

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (Bosi has three Continual Light stones in his bag as well)

Shurkural (TMO)] (Ilero has one he can pull out also)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Pull out your glowing balls then man!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so does indigo - 60 ft)

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (Bosi's a woman, remember?)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Don't be shy...Nobody cares if it is small

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Rhibosi

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (Holds)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (I said that after Ilero)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Drayven Starmantle

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no light Mario?)

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (ah, sure)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Indigo will take his turn and pull out his light

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Drayven Starmantle moved 80'02".

Indigo (Lisa) takes his belt buckle out and puts it on

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Mara

Rhibosi (MarioHome) pulls out a stone

[Indigo (Lisa)] (60 ft from Indigo)

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] who wants some light?

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] Mara moved 25'05".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Fritz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] holding

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 17 GOING: Fog Giant

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Up here...Maybe. Can it be hung around my neck like a bauble or a target?

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Branwyn

TMO has edited [Shurkural]]'s effects.

Lisa has edited Indigo's effects.

MarioHome has edited Rhibosi's effects.

TMO has edited [Shurkural]]'s effects.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (I am waiting for the light to be passed up to me if anyone is curious)

TMO has edited [Shurkural]]'s effects.

Rhibosi (MarioHome) tosses his stone to Dray

Drayven Starmantle (Fritz) catches the rock..."Thanks"

Branwyn (Lisa) now there is light looks around

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

TMO has edited [Shurkural]]'s effects.

TMO has edited [Shurkural]]'s effects.

[Master (to Lisa only)] magical fog, blanks all sight like a Wall of Fog spell, can only see 2 foot in it even with magical light

Fritz has edited Drayven Starmantle's effects.

Fritz has edited Drayven Starmantle's effects.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This fog is magic you won't be able to see more than 2 feet in even with the magical light

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] There you go makes me look more like a target

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Perhaps announcing our presence would be more effective than walking into it

Talwin (Michael) whispers

[Talwin (Michael)] I can make myself a target if you wish

[Branwyn (Lisa)] WE HAVE COME TO TALK AND NOT FIGHT!

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: [Ilero]]

Talwin (Michael) WINCES

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] We're seeking the witches of this area.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 89'01".

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] We mean no harm!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Hide in shadows* check:(d100) [1d100=49] 49 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Lord Tiberius

Drayven Starmantle (Fritz) shrugs..."YEA WHAT THEY SAID"

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 19'01".

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 17 GOING: Fog Giant #13

[Fog Giant #13 (Master)] SURRENDER OR DIE

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Talwin

[Ilero]] (TMO) is not real fond of either option.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (WAS THAT IN COMMON)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (said in what language?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

Ilero (TMO)] (is there an Option C?)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] hehehe Lisa

[Fog Giant #13 (Master)] (Common)

Talwin (Michael) I surrender only when my master commands me too

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 19 GOING: Fog Giant #11

Drayven Starmantle (Fritz) whispers can anyone tell what kind of creature or gender made that sound?

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Indigo

Drayven Starmantle (Fritz) whispers behind him...."Anyone know a wind spell?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT YOU BUT I DON'T KNOW WHO I'M SURRENDERING TO. CAN YOU JUST COME OUT AND TALK TO US?

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (holding partially because I'm getting some food)

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 12 GOING: Fog Giant #12

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] ARE YOU MY MOTHER? I ONLY SURRENDER TO MY MOTHER...WELL AND HUNGER...ARE YOU HUNGER?

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] WELL THIRST...I DO SOMETIMES SURRENDER TO THIRST. ARE YOU THIRST?

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 10'11".

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (I surrender to extreme drowsiness)

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 50'05".

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] CURIOSITY!!! COULD YOU BE CURIOSITY? I HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO GIVE IN TO THAT..BUT THOSE ARE IT!

Shurkural (TMO)] Show yourselves, cowards!

[Shurkural]] (TMO) holds attack action.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no curiosity only kills cats)

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Penelope

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Did more "clouds" appear and I missed it?)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] WELL...NO I WAS WRONG...I ALSO SURRENDER TO EXTREME BOREDOM....ARE YO BORING?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (they are advancing)

[Penelope (Master)] Oh do not tell me we are attacking clouds now!

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Skarphedin

Drayven Starmantle (Fritz) do the clouds appear to be moving purposefully Bob?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (but satisfaction brought it back!)

[Master] The clouds do appear to be looming closer

Shurkural (TMO)] (but we might not be able to see those)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 5'08".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Rhibosi

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] hold

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Drayven Starmantle

[Carissa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] HEY WATCH OUT...THE CLOUDS APPEAR TO BE "LOOMING"...I DO NOT SURRENDER TO LOOMING!!! SORRY

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Drayven Starmantle moved 32'02".

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Drayven Starmantle moved 34'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Fog Giant #13 moved 149'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Fog Giant #12 moved 111'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Fog Giant #11 moved 140'01".

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (To make sure that Ilero is wi/I radius of my aura of protection.)

[Master (to GM only)] Fog Giant moved 75'01".

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Defensive posture

[Master] anything else Fritz?

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Mara

[Mara (MarioHome)] Hold

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (gimme a sec) Had to move my mouse

[Master] grins

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (hold again I guess)

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 17 GOING: Fog Giant

[Master (to GM only)] Fog Giant targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 35'04"

[Master (to GM only)] Fog Giant: Attack: Club; Great: (7-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 5. HITS [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master (to GM only)] Fog Giant: Damage v SM: Club; Great: (2d6+7) [2d6=5,2] 14 added to: [Shurkural]]

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] [Shurkural]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 41 (-14) - Moderately Wounded

Ilero (TMO)] (description?)

[Master] a giant club comes spinning out of the clouds and SMASHES into Shur

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (could we tell what caused the damage?)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] What was she hit with..

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ahh ok)

Ilero (TMO)] (cloud giants is my guess)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] ShiíNynze you are a cleric...can't you cast a wind spell or tunnel or something

Drayven Starmantle (Fritz) he shouts

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] You know. Like a wind column or wind servant spell or something

[Branwyn (Lisa)] WE WERE LOOKING FOR SOME WITCHES TO HEAR A PROPHECY BUT IF THEY ARE NOT HERE WE WILL RETREAT HAPPILY. WE HAVE SOME ELVES TO HELP! LET'S JUST LEAVE. WE DON'T HAVE TIME OR THE ENERGY FOR THIS.

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Maybe even control winds...to blow the clouds away

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (witches big waste of time)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not worth the encounter imo)

[Talwin (Michael)] (Starting to agree)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (in favor of retreat)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Thief ability - Hide in shadows* check:(d100) [1d100=83] 83 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bob tossed a red herring and we ate it up)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 30'02".

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Night Vision check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Tumbling check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (mmm herring)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so of course Ilero walks into a cloud)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (seems like a waste of spells if we can just retreat)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (Totaling disagree feel we need to use our magic and skills to the best of our ability and get through this...There is no way these are associated with the witches...)

Ilero (TMO)] (hopefully silently and invisibly, and looking for something. But gets that Nat 20 on Obs...)

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Lord Tiberius

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (right - not important to the objective of the mission)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (geez...it is an adventure blow the damn clouds out of the way.. fight the giants and have fun...stop wasting time trying to talk)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I like witches, My Mother is a Witch, can we please talk to your Witches without lots of blood?

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 17 GOING: Fog Giant #13

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (we have limited amount of spells, and likely no way to recoup them, so using them on something like this just isn't worth it)

[Fog Giant #13 (Master)] SURRENDER OR DIE

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (what Carissa said)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (We have to go west and these giants are in our way...so it is part of the mission...Everything isn't going to be like fighting orcs people)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Talwin

Talwin (Michael) Whispers. Are we going to go around, and run towards eh witches, or retreat

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (sometimes you have to use your magic.)

Talwin (Michael) Whispers to Bran

Talwin (Michael) I need an order

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (my mage doesn't have blow wind around spells)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (the clerics have low level wind spells geez)

[Talwin (Michael)] (No I mean just run from the giants and towards the witches, or away)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (sometimes you have to use your magic strategically)

[Talwin (Michael)] Bob sometimes this is just hard

Talwin (Michael) Talwin SPRINTS

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (why do you think we can run around these things...??? and going back means abandoning the witches)

[Talwin (Michael)] through the clouds

[Master] thank you

[Talwin (Michael)] int eh direction of the witches

[Talwin (Michael)] Jesus

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] THANK YOU TALWIN!!!!!!

[Master] Talwin moved 162'06".

[Master] what is your movement?

[Talwin (Michael)] I'm not mad at anyone BTW. I just hate being the one that might fuck it up for everyone

[Talwin (Michael)] I don't like screwing others over

[Talwin (Michael)] I think 120

[Talwin (Michael)] bob

[Talwin (Michael)] BUT

[Talwin (Michael)] I have the damn chest

[Talwin (Michael)] so

[Talwin (Michael)] I don't know

[Talwin (Michael)] Say half that?

[Talwin (Michael)] I think

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you are not encumbered! the question is your normal movement and a sprint)

[Talwin (Michael)] Ah

[Talwin (Michael)] 120

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (No one is encumbered!!)

[Talwin (Michael)] I believe

[Talwin (Michael)] That's is a flat out cannot attack sprint

[Talwin (Michael)] max endur

[Master] Talwin moved 13'02".

[Talwin (Michael)] Thatís it

[Master] So Talwin Sprints into the fog

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 19 GOING: Fog Giant #11

[Master (to GM only)] Fog Giant #11: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master (to GM only)] Initiative changed from 19 to 17.

[Master] sprints into the fog and makes it far enough in that no one else can see him

[Master (to GM only)] Fog Giant #11 targets Talwin. Distance: 29'06"

Skarphedin (Ryan) gawks.

[Master (to GM only)] Fog Giant #11: Attack: Natural Attack: (7-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 6. HITS Talwin (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

Shurkural (TMO)] (and was never seen again)

[Talwin (Michael)] yeah probably

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no kidding)

[Talwin (Michael)] that's how it woks

[Master] Talwin moved 176'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (did he just get thrown 176 feet?)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (did he just get thrown?)

[Talwin (Michael)] probably

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (flashbacks)

[Master] and Talwin comes FLYING out of the fog through the air, and lands in the swamp near the back of the group taking (4d6) [4d6=2,6,3,2] 13 points of damage

[Talwin (Michael)] uh

[Master] Talwin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 39 (-13) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Talwin

[Talwin (Michael)] the fudge

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] do not look at me, I am not healing you

[Talwin (Michael)] growls

[Talwin (Michael)] at Kenna

[Talwin (Michael)] then do something else?

Talwin (Michael) Tries again

Talwin (Michael) Sprints

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you used your combat move - lie down)

[Talwin (Michael)] "Iíll see the witches if I have to run this gauntlet a hundred times!"

[Master] you already took your turn this round

[Talwin (Michael)] oh yea

[Master] next round Michael

[Talwin (Michael)] hm

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Indigo

[Talwin (Michael)] but seriously guys. I'm fine with talking, but Iím getting tired. so, actions

[Talwin (Michael)] no pressure, but yeah

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (moving on to the battle would have been an action)

Indigo (Lisa) was listening to Branwyn and tells Penelope "Come on! We're going back!"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 12'00".

Talwin (Michael) groans

[Talwin (Michael)] "Sounds Good Admiral"

Indigo (Lisa) starts retreating keeping the light over the group there to follow

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 31'06".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Shi'Nynze

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) backs out with Indigo

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 12 GOING: Fog Giant #12

[Carissa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Shurkural]] (TMO) hears the others retreating.

Shurkural (TMO)] I'll cover you! Where's Ilero at?

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (I have two actions held, can I do them both now?)

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 34'05".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Penelope

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 12'10".

[Master] No to spring you have to use them at the end of the round but I will give you one action now and another on your Int

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (thanks)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] Kenna Westfoot moved 44'07".

[Master] Penelope moved 45'01".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Skarphedin

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 10'02".

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Come to my voice, Shurkural!

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Rhibosi

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sorry cat puked)

[Mara (MarioHome)] Rhibosi moved 55'06".

[Talwin (Michael)] (No worries. Cat okay?)

[Master] that counts as an attack Carissa

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (I know that feeling)

[Mara (MarioHome)] retreating w the group

[Talwin (Michael)] (LOL)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that's always fun)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Drayven Starmantle

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And yes, just ate too much too fast)

[Talwin (Michael)] So, holding?

Ilero (TMO)] (the story of my life)

[Talwin (Michael)] HAH!

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] It is against my code as a Cavalier to retreat and leave a comrade behind...I cannot abandon Ilero...

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (Iíve heard that described as scarf n barf)

[Talwin (Michael)] (uh, eh?)

[Talwin (Michael)] (ew?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (haha pretty much)

Ilero (TMO)] (oh dear... this relationship is going to be a difficult one)

Drayven Starmantle (Fritz) takes an extra defensive stance...I believe that improves my AC as well...and otherwise hold my position waiting for Ilero.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (Emmy has been pestering me for tuna for the past hour. I can't find the can opener)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Mara

[Master] yes to Fritz

Ilero (TMO)] (give her the can)

[Mara (MarioHome)] Mara moved 3'05".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 17 GOING: Fog Giant #13

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Lord Tiberius

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (I dunno what it is with the red button lately)

Ilero (TMO)] (honestly, trying to protect Ilero from the consequences of his stupid actions is asking for pain)

[Master] Dray has disappeared into the fog now

Ilero (TMO)] (it's a minor miracle he's only died once)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] HEY HEY HEY We are leaving! Come on Guys!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (if you hit the button, and it seems nothing happens, it's because invisible enemy is after you :) )

[Talwin (Michael)] (Is that what is causing that?)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (oh that's not at all disturbing)

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 18'11".

Ilero (TMO)] (good to know)

Ilero (TMO)] (okay Bob - does Ilero see anything in this fog bank?)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (TMO in or out of character I can't see this as being a stupid action so no need to apologize)

Ilero (TMO)] (hahaha.... just wait. :) )

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] No to seeing more than two feet in front of him

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (yeah, we ran into that... I don't know, some time ago, only reason I remember because thought it was broken, too)

Ilero (TMO)] (do you want new thief rolls for moving?)

[Master] no you can use the same

Ilero (TMO)] (I'm trying to figure if there's anything he can do, and if he knows the others are retreating. He probably does - can't see them, but can hear them.)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Branwyn was yelling)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 19'10".

[Master] yes to hearing

[Ilero]] (TMO) taps Drayven on the shoulder and points back east.

[Talwin (Michael)] Tiberius shouted loudly too

[Ilero]] (TMO) gives him a slight push.

Ilero (TMO)] (did you hold any action for movement?)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (No took full defensive action...but you do not know that)

Ilero (TMO)] (k, will hold the rest of his action)

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ILERO WE ARE LEAVING RIGHT NOW. SHUR HAS BEEN HURT. DON'T DO THIS!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Tiberius ...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 68'03".

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 17 GOING: Fog Giant

[Ilero]] (TMO) frowns and glares in the direction of the shout.

[Master] chuckles

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 17 GOING: Fog Giant #11

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Talwin

[Master] The fog grows closer, Shur has disappeared too now

Talwin (Michael) whispers to Bran

[Talwin (Michael)] Forgive me

Talwin (Michael) Grabs wrist

[Talwin (Michael)] the fog is too thick

[Talwin (Michael)] we will get separated

[Talwin (Michael)] We need to leave

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Tiberius, you need to go

[Talwin (Michael)] Now

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (there are 15 freaking clouds - this is stupid to stay)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Whatever help the witches could have given us is irrelevant now.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Tiberius, go with Branwyn and help the army.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sorry - silent button doesn't alert me)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (moves his 90 ft away)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] GATHER ROUND

[Talwin (Michael)] guys Iím sorry. I have to step away and get the blood pumping in order to be sharp. just give me a min

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 90'02".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Shi'Nynze

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 12 GOING: Fog Giant #12

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Shurkural]]

Shurkural (TMO)] Well backing up is real fun when I can't see where I'm going!

[Talwin (Michael)] OK did some jumping jacks

[Talwin (Michael)] back

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 41'07".

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 22'04".

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 17'02".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Penelope

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Ilero! Dray! You two are the last you need to get back here so we can go storm the castle!

Lord Tiberius (Master) aside to Indigo, there will be a castle right?

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Skarphedin

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 15'05".

Shurkural (TMO)] (wrong way dude)

Skarphedin (Ryan) to Tiberius, "Can't do it again. Sorry."

Shurkural (TMO)] (hold some movement so that if we reach you this round you can go back with us at the same time)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I'm not killing my pcs for a side encounter that doesn't have to do with the goal)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I can't see Skarp leaving anyone behind, given his backstory. He would more likely die futilely than leave another group of friends behind.)

[Master] nods fully understand Ryan, it is a good story line move

Ilero (TMO)] (not saying leave us behind - I'm saying save some movement so when/if we pass you, we aren't leaving YOU behind)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we're just staying out of giant stomping distance - they know where they're supposed to run)

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] Moving away with the group as the group moves

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I only moved 15, but I could shorten that to 5 or 10)

Ilero (TMO)] (that's the problem with initiative-based movement; nobody wants to leave the people moving after them behind, so in the end, NOBODY fricking moves!)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 5'03".

[Talwin (Michael)] (I will begin picking people up if I must. )

Ilero (TMO)] (if we move full actions we will pass both of you)

[Talwin (Michael) (to Lisa only)] times like this, I admire how much patience you and bob have. I'm losing my mind over here. I admire that

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I mean, I know that but how would Skarphedin?)

Ilero (TMO)] (of course, you don't know where we are)

Ilero (TMO)] (so save some movement so that you can retreat WITH us when/if we show up)

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] (ok, Iím out, please move ny PCs with the group as a retreat. Thanks

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Yeah, I understand. Skarp only moved 10. Which is what he has moved every turn, incidentally.)

[Rhibosi (MarioHome)] See ya all next week!

Ilero (TMO)] (kk)

[Talwin (Michael)] Night Mario!

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (bye Mario!)

Ilero (TMO)] (night)

MarioHome has left the game on Fri Nov 08 23:23:53 EST 2019

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Bye)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Night!)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Rhibosi

Ilero (TMO)] (one healer down. :) )

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Drayven Starmantle

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero has indicated to retreat. Are you going?)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Holds his movement until after Ilero moves

Ilero (TMO)] (Jesus dude! MOVE!

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero is HOLDING MOVEMENT TO GO WITH YOU)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (why doesn't one of you click Follow and the other move?)

[Talwin (Michael) (to Master only)] can you please interject here in some capacity

[Master (to Michael only)] Fritz is typing so letting that happen first

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (Ok... well I'm a Cavalier...It's part of MY character story...)

[Talwin (Michael) (to Master only)] I donít mean that in a poor manner. I'm just asking for game advice....ah okay

Ilero (TMO)] (sigh - so apparently I HAVE to use my held movement first

Ilero (TMO)] (and hope the metal clad clanking guy next to me follows)

[Ilero]] (TMO) waves bye-bye

[Master] grins

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 63'11".

[Master] You go first, NO you go first, no no no YOU go first, why thank you but you go first

[Ilero]] (TMO) vanishes into the mist silently

[Master] OH after you

Drayven Starmantle (Fritz) Retreats AFTER Ilero..

[Master] Drayven Starmantle moved 75'08".

[Talwin (Michael)] Somewhere in the real world, players begin weeping with joy

[Master] Combat has finished.

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Nov 08 23:28:03 EST 2019

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

[Talwin (Michael)] :)

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

Lisa is receiving the map Swamp 1...

Lisa has received the map Swamp 1.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (YAY, we didn't all die in a side quest)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (YAY!)

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] (brb water)

[SpringyDew] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lisa] (me too - ice)

Lisa has left the game on Fri Nov 08 23:29:30 EST 2019

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (How do you know it was a side quest? The witches could have told us where the shell is, get us into Glamis faster...I guess you all forgot the fortune in which I was to talk to 3 witches....)

[Lisa] (hello? that was weird)

[Master] chuckles

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (You're still here)

[Lisa] (must have been 2 of me in here

Ilero (TMO)] (that was weird. I was wondering how far you had to go for ice)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I mean, what you described, I would categorize as a side quest)

[Lisa] klooge locked up and I had to ctrl alt delete to close it

[Master] Mount Shasta

[Lisa] I thought she said to follow the dwarf

[Master] I hear Fritz's point of pushing through and seeing what you can accomplish

Ilero (TMO)] (Talwin tried)

[Talwin (Michael)] Unfortunately man, sometimes I just stop giving a damn. We were taking good damage from a lot of clouds, we couldn't talk, and bob WILL kill us without hesitation. I'm out if I can't see a good way out. I got no magic, and no one was using any. Nah man it wasn't worth it I even tried to sprint through and id didnít work. Short of bob throwing a bone, didnít know what else to do

[Master] You had three options, Battle, Dwarves, or Witches

Ilero (TMO)] (that's one of the reasons I wanted to be last - Ilero can take a good throwing.)

[Talwin (Michael)] LOL

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] (No...I am an acolyte of the temple. I am on the quest to find the shell. If you want to look at it that way how do we know this entire thing with Glamis and the Thanes isn't a side quest)

[Master] so now next week you will all meet on the field of battle

TMO has edited [Shurkural]]'s effects.

[Master] and see what happens there

[Lisa] Look there were 15 giants covered in 15 magic clouds so can't target them except with area of effect spells or using 15 dispel magic to even see them

[Talwin (Michael)] I fully want to help you with that man, but seeing how much damage we were taking? Maybe talk to them later. I hate rerolling character unless I really need to

[Talwin (Michael)] Tonight was cringy to say the least

[Talwin (Michael)] Ah well

[Talwin (Michael)] Love you all

[Talwin (Michael)] Iím falling aswellp at my desk

[Lisa] we have 4 people hurt and two of our casters used spells to get us through the werewolves

[Talwin (Michael)] Until next week

[Master] go Michael see you same time next week!

[Master] grins

[Talwin (Michael)] yep ytep

Michael has left the game on Fri Nov 08 23:32:56 EST 2019

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (YAY, I made it to the end of a session!)

Ilero (TMO)] (congrats!)

[Lisa] these giants will be here in their clouds after we have slept and healed

[Master] and with Ryan in you have a Dwarf to help you in the battle

Ilero (TMO)] (yay?)

[Drayven Starmantle (Fritz)] Night

[SpringyDew] I am back at the keyboard.

Shurkural (TMO)] ;)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (In them? Are they... going to eat me?)

[Lisa] just because we left this minute doesn't mean we can't go back

[Carissa] It's better to go back when we're actually prepared for it.

TMO brings along swamp skimmers

[Master] grins at Ryan

[TMO] Dwarf is a bit chewy for my taste.

[Ryan] All in how you prepare it :)

[Master] Thank you all,

[Carissa] Getting a good night sleep, both IC and OOC helps :P

[Master] Carissa or Fritz can remind you all about Macbeth and the prophecy

[Ryan] Night everyone. Thanks for the session

[TMO] so, just to assuage some frustration, was there any way past that encounter, or just intended to be a dead-end?

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] heheh

[Carissa] I can? Okay. At some point.

[Master] half way through the night now

[Lisa] Surrender

[Carissa] Yup

[Master] OH you can always make it through every encounter

Ryan has left the game on Fri Nov 08 23:35:50 EST 2019

[Master] just if you want to do what it takes

[Lisa] They said surrender or die - we could have surrendered

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] we could have

[TMO] If we counted surrender as an option in random encounters where you don't know what's going on, we would have all died years ago.

[Master] smiles

[Carissa] Surrender doesn't necessarily mean death.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] dunno how much time in a dungeon we might have spent

[TMO] but when you don't know who or what you're surrendering to, it does

[Carissa] Doesn't mean that, either. We don't know what it means,.

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] might have missed the entire plot

[TMO] might have wound up in the stew pot

Fritz has left the game on Fri Nov 08 23:36:58 EST 2019

[Kenna Westfoot (SpringyDew)] lots of fmight

[TMO] exactly

[Master] "Double, double, toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble!" Three horrid-looking witches, indistinguishable from each other, ply a boiling black pot and chant an eldritch incantation.

[TMO] so, no frustration assuaged

[Lisa] normal wind spells don't move magic fog, I don't think

[Carissa] It can reduce the duration of the spell, but no, it doesn't fully remove it that I read.

[Lisa] yes but in the Fleance spell the witches already gave their prophecy

[Lisa] speech - jeeze I don't know what I'm typing

[TMO] :)

[Lisa] I've got spells on the brain

[TMO] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Carissa] Or at least the 3rd level spell. A 5th level? Maybe, but to use such a spell when you only have one?

[TMO] apparently Ilero is going to have to have a talk with our friend cavalier.

[Carissa] True. I think we were just asking them about magic? Sigh...I need to figure out who what where when.

[SpringyDew] and Kenna hasn't learned her 5th levels yet

[TMO] explain that scouts are on the edges of the group, and that the King and Queen are the ones who require his protection more

[Carissa] By the way, the scroll Shi was given is Dispel Magic, but I guess I'm thinking it's for something more major... like the battlefield?

[TMO] interesting

[Carissa] Shi can cast 5th level. Once.

[Lisa] are you saying that because the scroll is 5th level or just Shi can cast 1 5th lvl spell in general?

[SpringyDew] yeah when Kenna learns hers, she will only have 1 as well

[Carissa] No, sorry. So scroll is Dispel Magic. No idea level or anything, just what it is.

[SpringyDew] it's a recent level

[Carissa] Shi has one 5th level spell slot. Unrelated to the scroll :)

[Lisa] okay

[Carissa] And yes, apparently that is why Branwyn did not recognize it :)

[Lisa] LOL

[TMO] haha

[SpringyDew] we were talking about 5th level wind magic is why

[SpringyDew] hehehe

[Carissa] And what we could have done about magic fog. Dispel Magic, I suppose, but not sure if the scroll should have been used there. I figure it'll be a bigger encounter, with drow or something.

[Lisa] and the 5th level wind works against magic? see that's what was getting me - these weren't just clouds

[SpringyDew] the point was, no point looking up whether it can or not, it could only be cast once in any case

[Carissa] Doesn't say... just it controls wind so probably not

[TMO] okay, analyzed why I'm mildly frustrated. Don't know if it's valid or not, but will go ahead and write it down anyways. We were given three options to choose from, with not a lot of info about which was better. If anything, we had a hint to do the witches. So we picked the Witch Card from Bob's hand of 3, then got our wrist slapped with a big "NOPE! Wrong choice!" Not sure if that's how it feels to others, or just to me.

[Carissa] And exactly, one 5th level... to use for something that *might* work? Not worth wasting if they're not getting sleep.

[TMO] and maybe it will play into the story later and pay off. I don't know

[Lisa] yes I felt kinda like we were gently pushed in that direction too

[Carissa] See, I was conflicted. I took the hint as both witches or battle being the better option, and a nudge towards witches, but I didn't know if it was imperative.

[Lisa] but as always we don't have to do what bob says

[SpringyDew] sometimes retreat is good

[Carissa] I think the other things is... an encounter like that, if you didn't have anyone who could use magic... what options are there?

[Lisa] I thought staying in the village wasn't enough help to get the shell back and the elves needed help and they were definitely going to battle

[TMO] oh, definitely agreed. But if we were supposed to go here, then what did we miss?

[Lisa] we have only been gone 30 to 45 minutes

[TMO] that's what Ilero was looking for - the missing option that we were here for

[Lisa] so we book it to the battle and see what's what

[Master] Each of the three options has something for you

[Master] you will explore what you can

[TMO] Witches - 27 points of unhealed damage. :)

[SpringyDew] I was thinking in terms of triage

[Carissa] Eh, worse case we just force Bob to plan differently because we NEVER do as he plans so... we're still on target!

[SpringyDew] the emergency was the battle,

[Master] Battlefield dozens of elves versus unknown number of drow

[Lisa] in Macbeth the witches are over

[Carissa] True, but this will be Macbeth with a twist. Who knows how closely it'll really follow the story?

[TMO] I don't know which we would have picked if left on our own. We were going in circles

[Lisa] they are an interlude that explains some stuff and then the characters keep moving on

[Carissa] Or is this a what-if he talked to the witches again and they corrected his interpretation?

[Lisa] and the thing is about Macbeth is right - he can't be killed by just anyone

[TMO] well, we're here for the shell, not Macbeth. The witches might have had something on that

[Carissa] I was set on battle. Then it seemed we had other choices and therefore battle wasn't the right one? I dunno.

[Lisa] I was thinking it would have to be like the bugbear king battle -

[Lisa] the npc had to do it so he could become king

[Carissa] Oh, I thought we were just being nice to Billy.

[Lisa] no otherwise Kel would have been the bugbear king

[Lisa] lol

[Carissa] lol

[TMO] sad thing is I barely remember much about that. Couldn't have named the guy, that's for sure.

[TMO] I remember it now that you said it

[Master] It is a blessing and a curse TMO

[Carissa] Billy and Scruffy. Jilly would hit you with a spoon if she knew you forgot their names.

[Master] what Lisa and Carissa can do

[Lisa] the only reason I wanted witches was because of proximity and the teasing of info that would help in the battle - my intention at least was always to chat for a minute and then beat it to the battle

[Carissa] Yes, and I liked that idea. If only it was easier to reach them :)

[Carissa] Still not really coming up with anything else we could have done...

[Carissa] Can you burn magic fog away?

[Carissa] Fireball usually solves all things.

[Master] lol

[SpringyDew] googling "how to get rid of magic fog"

[Lisa] fireball is only a 20 ft radius and usually only deals max 40 pts damage

[Lisa] so even if it did it would get one heavily wounded - maybe?

[Lisa] and the 14 angry other ones

[TMO] no, I was hoping one of the giants would walk by Ilero, and he'd climb up its back and hold a dagger against it and ask for directions to the witches.

[Carissa] Going off the description for "Obscurement", the only thing it says is wind spell reduces length of spell by 75%... but doesn't say anything that removes it fully.

[TMO] because in Ilero's world - that's a sensible pan

[TMO] plan

[Carissa] Very sensible!

[TMO] and if it did manage to reach behind it and grab and throw him, he has Tumbling

[Carissa] Well but with his rolls tonight...

[TMO] meh, better chances than anybody else

TMO shrugs

[Carissa] True

[SpringyDew] someone is guessing Destroy Water might do it

[SpringyDew] the opposite of Create Water

[Lisa] I'm sorry if I pulled you away if you wanted to try

[TMO] me? no, it's good.

[Carissa] Maybe... but again, we're backing into trying spells and hoping for the best. Not a bad thing when we know we'll be able to recoup spells, but when we have limits...

[TMO] it was like a choose your own path book, but the path we chose was a dead end.

[SpringyDew] too true, both things

[Lisa] I was hoping they would have said something else to help us

[Master] it was a good session overall lots of back and forth everyone was involved for the most part

[Master] and you have more options to try next session

[Lisa] I was debating having indigo or Branwyn surrender but they didn't respond to witches or who they were

[TMO] yep. I was trying to find the missing key that would have made it worthwhile

[TMO] no, we have less options. Glamis or battlefield. Witches has been picked and done.

[TMO] :)

[Master] chuckles

[Master] like I believe you are not going to try this again

[Lisa] the battle is the only thing on a timer

[Lisa] the village and witches will still be there

[TMO] I'm done. Unless we find nothing at all on the other two.

[Master] Glamis is the battle other things are options to get there in a different way

[Master] but you can sort that out next week or during the week on the site

[TMO] If there's a wall in my way, hitting my head on it twice doesn't produce anything but more headaches. :)

[Carissa] But maybe this time you'll break through!

[Carissa] Just... keep hitting it.

[Master] soft cloud walls

[Carissa] Head is in the clouds

[Master] Night everyone

[Master] saving this here

[TMO] Talwin found out how soft the walls were

[SpringyDew] gnite!!

[Carissa] Will think on things. Night all!

[TMO] and Shur

[Carissa] lol

[Lisa] Goodnight!

SpringyDew has left the game on Fri Nov 08 23:59:12 EST 2019

[TMO] g'nite all!

Carissa has left the game on Fri Nov 08 23:59:16 EST 2019

Lisa has left the game on Fri Nov 08 23:59:19 EST 2019

TMO has left the game on Fri Nov 08 23:59:36 EST 2019


XP not awarded