View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / 20200710

Chat Log - 2020 07 10 - Third Time is Tradition (Formatted)

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] ==== Gaming session has been running for 5 days, 3 hours, 57 minutes and 54 seconds ====

lisaj-79436 has joined the game on Thu Jul 09 16:47:43 EDT 2020

lisaj-79436 is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

lisaj-79436 has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Lisa] testing

Lisa has left the game on Thu Jul 09 17:01:22 EDT 2020

Lisa has joined the game on Thu Jul 09 17:01:53 EDT 2020

Lisa is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Lisa has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Lisa] test

[Lisa] test

[Lisa] test

[Lisa] tes

[Emerald (Lisa)] test

[Uncle Fotopoulos (Lisa)] test

Lisa has left the game on Thu Jul 09 17:10:43 EDT 2020

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Thu Jul 09 19:52:29 EDT 2020 ====

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Lara has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 16:58:29 EDT 2020

Lara is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Lara has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Lara] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

JohnA has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 18:46:56 EDT 2020

JohnA is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

JohnA has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[JohnA] test

[JohnA] is that the new greeting?

[Master] Hello there

[Master] grins

[Master] Lisa got a new computer

[Lara] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lara] hi there!

[Master] so had to reset up Klooge from scratch

[Master] hello to you too Lara

[JohnA] Hello L & L

[Lara] brb

[Lara] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] How is the house coming along John?

[JohnA] have a DME with 4 people all beiningin with T

[JohnA] posted the most recent on messenger, starting to finish master natch and flooring upstairs, starting to take shape

Ian has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 18:48:46 EDT 2020

Ian is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Ian has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Ian] Hey guys

[JohnA] oh no Ian picked a day to join

[JohnA] hello

[JohnA] pardon us if today is a little rough

[Mike] Should I leave?

[Mike] I can leave.

[Master] They need you

[JohnA] Master of disquises

[JohnA] we need one of those

[Mike] So to quote my new favorite musical, What Did I Miss?

[JohnA] pop or a poof, we are not sure

[Master] They found 2 secret doors

[Master] got walloped by a scarecrow

[Master] and two more wights

[Master] I think Brer is down 3 levels now?

[Mike] They got beat up by some straw? pft.

[Master] then they charged down the stairs

[JohnA] still standing

[Master] and heard scrambling cursing and then a POP

[Mike] good lord. this is a terrible place. seriously, let's just raze it.

[Master] and we stopped for the night

[JohnA] at least it was not a Bampf!

[Mike] bampfs are okay. he's a hero

[JohnA] smiles

[Lara] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mike] so here's a decent culinary tip i think i'm fond of, bell pepper natchos instead of tortilla chips

[Master] you are heading into the large rooms now so will be more valuable too

[Lara] hi John!

[Lara] hi BOB!!

[Lara] hi IAn!!

[Master] do you toast it first Mike? or raw?

[JohnA] love me some bell pepers raw, anytime

[Mike] raw so they stay structurally sound and crunchy

[Lara] wait. is Ian a Mike?

[Mike] that's why it says mike.

[Lara] sounds yummy but green peppers are borderline poison for me.

[Mike] that was originally to throw lisa

[Lara] so forget Ian?

[Mike] i got yellow, orange, and red. fiesta!

[JohnA] how can we forget Ian

[Mike] he's such a good guy, though. the first doctor's action man!

[Lara] heehe. considering I don't know him, it's easy to forget him

[Mike] Ian Chesterton is my facebook name to stop kids and then angry parents of kids from finding me online

[Lara] OH! Phyn?!

[Mike] he was the first doctor (doctor who)'s action man.

[Mike] yeah.

[Lara] ah! didn't get the reference. OKAY! now i can place ya

[Lara] hi Mike!!

[Mike] lol. hey lara

[Mike] so i've got food, i've got drink, i've got banjo playing, and i've got laundry going. i'm mostly ready to play, lol

[Master] excellent

[Master] we will give Michael a chance to log in

[Master] as he is up front

[Lara] sooooo...turns out Emerald does NOT have the scroll

[Master] yes

[Lara] after all my questions regarding it. LOL

[Lara] how was everyone's week?

[Master] I go tmy NASA grant in on time today

[JohnA] not bad, what about you?

[JohnA] grant request or is that you suporting NASA?

[Lara] @BOB--that's fantastics!

[Master] if Admin approves then I can submit to NASA

[Master] trying to get 100,000 from them for a robotics program

[Lara] @John mine was okay but i felt rushed all week

[Mike] i worked. nothing special.

[Lara] @BOB - that would be ultra cool

[Master] have tenative agreement from the Goddard center

[Master] to partner with us

[Master] which is a requirement for the grant, to partner with a NASA center

[JohnA] Live VR?

[Master] Amazon DeepRacer

[Lara] that is wonderful---big win just to the paperwork in on time

[Master] had four days to get it done

[Master] this is a flash grant

[Master] 5 total weeks

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 19:03:15 EDT 2020

Lisa is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Lisa has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[JohnA] Welcome Lisa

[Lisa] Hello!!

[Lara] hi Lisa!!

[Mike] hey lisa

[Lisa] Hello Lara and Mike :)

[Lisa] Glad you got the grant done Bob

[Lara] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] Thanks

Michael-14198 has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 19:06:18 EDT 2020

Michael-14198 is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Michael-14198 has received the map Catacombs section 4.

Ryan has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 19:06:32 EDT 2020

Ryan is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Ryan has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Master] HUZZAH!

[Master] Michael AND Ryan

[Michael-14198] I am having a realyl shitty day right now. I'm here, but I need to be silent for awhile

[Lisa] Hi Ryan and Michael!

[Ryan] I'm dead tired but was told by Spring that I would be dead to her if I didn't show up

[Lara] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnA] Renforcments, Hello Boyz!

[Ryan] Hello, all

[Lisa] Oh no

[Ryan] She said she even had the hole dug, so I figured I like living

Lara whispers hi Michael!!

[Michael-14198] hi lisa :)

[JohnA] enjoy it while you can, leave when you need

[Ryan] Oh, sorry. Been a while so you all may need to acclimitize to my humor. This is Ryan being Ryan. Spring didn't threaten me.

[Lara] hi Ryan!!

[Master] So Skarp has been following along in the back watching the new Elf that you found, Phyn

[JohnA] sure, cover yourself now, we will still respect you

[Michael-14198] and duh. and Hi Lara. Sorry. Having trouble reading

[Master] and we fully believe that Spring would threaten you Ryan

[Ryan] He may or may not have been sharpening his axe while watching the new elf, waiting for his opportunity

[Master] Look at those fangs,

[JohnA] and Hoffman is about to feel a whole lot better

[Master] a dangerous beast I tell you

[Lisa] do you get to kill her if she doesn't show up?

[Master] grins

[Master] LOL

[Master] I shoudl check to see if she is in the motel tonight or not

[JohnA] she may be mxed up from time zones

[Master] but you have everyone here

[Master] except your poor level drained Paladin

[JohnA] WHAT no TMO?

[Lisa] or carissa!

[Master] I would think he will be in soon enough

[Master] and Thistle is hiding in the back as the brave warriors charge forward into the fireball weilding mages lair

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 19:12:57 EDT 2020

Carissa is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Carissa has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Lisa] Hi Carissa!

[JohnA] only took two mentioned for her

[Mike] the new elf is with Thistle

[JohnA] Hi

[Mike] because no to fireballs.

[Lara] hi Carissa!!

[Ryan] Hi, Carissa!

[JohnA] Just say No

[Ryan] And then Mike was a reality warper

[Master] I am ready when you are

[Lisa] Are you ready Michael?

[Lara] ready

[Michael-14198] kinda. i'm here

[Ryan] Oh, did you disconnect? We are done. We killed the wizard, found 1 million in gold and other treasures, and Bronwyn is nowEmpress of the Known Cosmos.

[Lara] lolol

Lisa is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

Lisa has received the map Catacombs secret section.

Hoffman (JohnA)] Come on Skarp, they may need you in there

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 28'07".

[Carissa] Whoops didn't realize I hit connect. Hi all!

[Ryan] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] :D

Skarphedin (Ryan) gives his axe a few test swings.

Hoffman (JohnA)] (it's all automatic now Carrissa)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Feels like it has been a while. Time to shake the rust off.

[Carissa] (certainly feels like it)

[Lisa] (you have to run past the dead wight and off the map to get to the stairs

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (wait, do I need to run ahead now, or are we going as a group?)

Spring has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 19:18:03 EDT 2020

Spring is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Spring has received the map Catacombs section 4.

Hoffman (JohnA)] (Hey Spring)

[Lara] I am back at the keyboard.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Hello, Person-Who-Definitely-Didn't-Threaten-Me!

[Spring] hi hi hi

[Lisa] Good sign! No one dies today

[Spring] hshshshs

Hoffman (JohnA)] I got the rear , too many non fighters back here

[Lisa] Hi Spring

[Emerald (Lara)] do i have to announce that i am going to cantrip some stuff?

[Spring] *hahahaha

[Mike] that's what you think, lisa.

Hoffman (JohnA)] If you need my help, then I'll be there

[Mike] this is the most deadly dungeon in dragonslayer history

[Master] yes to Lara because we are still watching time

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (If no one dies, I will be upset.)

[Lisa] At least not Spring or Ryan :)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (At least the wizard should die, right?)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)

[Master] there are four of them to choose from

[Lisa] lol

[Mike] fireball them all and let the gods sort them out

Hoffman (JohnA)] (I choose Black Cloak)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I choose Red Hat)

[Emerald (Lara)] would like to cantrip a leather pouch so i can put some powdered iron in it

[Lisa] LOL

[Master] Ok seriously, sort out what you want to do and then we will start

[Master] I will grab a quick refill

[Carissa] (Hi Spring!)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Skarphedin will be in front, if that's alright. He can take a hit and run distraction while the guano flingers cast their spells.)

[Carissa] (also on that note, give me a minute)

[Carissa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] Conjuration, Summoning - any normal item weighing less one pound can be conjured, provided they are not worth more than 1 GP and not made from any valuable material. Small creatures such as normal insects or rodents can be summoned. Invisible forces can also be used to rattle or tap objects, snatch, tickle or prod unsuspecting creatures. Any item summoned is never stronger than balsa wood, and will break if stressed.

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[JohnA] Hoffman guard rear and stuff, once LT is up, Foto can be half way down the hall to pass messages

[Lisa] right before we quit last week all Branwyn heard in the room was lapping water and flickering candles

[JohnA] sound like elemental summoning

[Michael-14198] Talwin made an obs check

[Michael-14198] but didn't get that far

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Who is lapping up the water? Is there a doggo in there? Please don't fireball the doggo.)

Michael-14198 is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

Michael-14198 has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Mike] Yay drowning!

[Mike] I've got a song for drowning on dry land and everything

[Lisa] better than burning

[Emerald (Lara)] is Emerald n the secret section? can't see avatar

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lisa] she is at the top of the stairs

[JohnA] Hoffman is going to ask those south of him to move up so they are not attacked from behind

[Lisa] you can click on Emerald on the left column to change maps

[Lisa] I mean to go to the map your character is on

[JohnA] that mean Thistle, Griff and Phyn

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnA] and Lanek

[Spring] Lanek moved 6'07".

[Master] So ready set?

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (ready)

[JohnA] (set)

[Spring] uhm where do you want lanek?

[Spring] Lanek moved 1'07".

[JohnA] some where betwwn Hoffman and the secret room

[Emerald (Lara) (to Master only)] i don't see Emerald

[Master] Ok so Talwin is the one there on the top of the stairs

[Spring] ok i don't know where the sectret room is

[Lisa] so seems Emerald is going to cantrip and Talwin was observing before going further down the stairs

[Spring] Lanek moved 10'11".

[Spring] Lanek moved 13'04".

[Lisa] then we can move?

[JohnA] past the dead wraith, NE

[Emerald (Lara) (to Master only)] thank you!

[JohnA] but that is good too, just not sure we are moving yet

[Spring] and i also canot find hoffman

[JohnA] just right of Lanak now

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] SW of Skarphedin is Hoffman

[Emerald (Lara)] Emerald moved 3'01".

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] He did make a sucessful obs check before ending

[Spring] oh ok there

[Master] yes to Michael, you hear crackling of flames

[Spring] Lanek moved 8'05".

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (I am astounded with shock)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (The heat of suprise)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so now we can move?)

[Master] ready Michael?

[Emerald (Lara)] cantrip

[Master] and remember Lara if you Cantrip you cannot move

[Emerald (Lara)] Emerald: Cantrip Proficiency check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] I'll do my best

[Master] Emerald moved 5'10".

[Emerald (Lara)] but i can cantrip again, correct?

[Master] Flames #3 moved 15'07".

[Master] 1 per round

[Master] You see that Talwin

[Indigo (Lisa)] (awww last week you said flickering candles not raging bonfire)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] A moving flame

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] o shit

[Master] What are you going to do?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we killed that thing years ago)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] contemplate my life choices at the moment

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] just give me a second

[JohnA] just rememebr we are split up, might need some people to communicate

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Is it really moving or just sitting there?)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (Seems like a good question lisa)

[Master] that is wehre it is when Talwin comes around the corner of the stairs

[Master] if you want to wait

[Master] or go closer

[Master] or?

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Oh. Then. Stop and wait for the others

Ryan is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

Ryan has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Last I checked, I wasn't fireproof

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 22'02".

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] If it's not advancing on me, I'll wait

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 44'09".

Ryan is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Pass until the rest arrive

Ryan has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Master] Sundown moved 13'11".

[Indigo (Lisa)] What's ... Wow!

[Master] observation from anyone on the stairs

[Master] including Branwyn Indigo and Talwin

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] I haven't moved. I can make another obs check if you are fine with it though

[Indigo (Lisa)] That looks like the thing that popped out of one of Branwyn's scrolls. Or it's just a big fire

[JohnA] (time to check again Talwin)

[Master] yes to Michael

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] ok. one second

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] for those in the back you can move forward onto this map if you like

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Master (to Lisa only)] Branwyn can smell buring wood and paper

[JohnA] is LT ok yet?

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master (to Michael-14198 only)] Talwin can smell buring wood, and hear small things falling and breaking

Branwyn (Lisa) sniffs It smells like burning wood and paper

[Master] not yet to John

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (NE of where we are, correct?)

[Spring] how do you move onto a different map?

[Master] I have to move you

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Skarp would like to move, please.)

[Master] tell me you want to go forward and I put you there

[Master] Skarphedin moved 1'02".

[Spring] ok that's what the usual answer is

Ryan is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

Ryan has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Spring] i was thrown for a second

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 13'10".

[JohnA] but does Foto know what he needs from his healing check BOB?

Talwin (Michael-14198) Leans toward Indigo. I hear small things falling and breaking. Siomething is burining

[Spring] yes, Lanek and Snee are ready to move forward

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at the fire

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Spellcraft check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Master] Tiberius takes a couple of rounds to come back to normal has to regain at least one round of fatigue

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh well)

[Spring] Lanek moved 5'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm going to look at the other side

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 39'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #31 moved 3'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #30 moved 1'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #30 moved 8'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #30 targets Branwyn. Distance: 4'06"

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #29 moved 1'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #29 targets Branwyn. Distance: 5'06"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 12'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #27 moved 2'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #27 targets Branwyn. Distance: 2'08"

[Spring] Snezana moved 4'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #26 moved 1'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #25 moved 2'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #24 moved 1'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #23 moved 1'09".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #22 moved 4'02".

Hoffman (JohnA)] Thistle, Phyn, you want to guard the rear?

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #21 moved 4'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Ghoul #20 moved 2'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There's no fire on this side

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Man!)

[Spring] (oh those are statues. at first i thought they were fruit bowls

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (Lot of ghouls though)

[Phyn Thesis (Mike)] "Sounds fine."

[Master] Ghoul #20: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Ghoul #21: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Ghoul #22: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Ghoul #23: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Ghoul #24: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Ghoul #25: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Ghoul #26: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Ghoul #27: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Ghoul #28: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Ghoul #29: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Ghoul #30: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master] Ghoul #31: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Flames: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Thistle (Carissa)] I dunno. It's kinda boring back here.

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Weeping Angels Spring

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (oh deer)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=5] 13

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] lol

Hoffman (JohnA)] (oh man)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Dont' blink

[Master] everyone should roll

[Spring] (oh wow)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=6] 4 [MODIFIED (-10)]

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=7] 15

[Emerald (Lara)] Emerald: Initiative: (d10+10++1) [1d10=1] 12

[Emerald (Lara)] Emerald: Initiative: (d10+10++1) [1d10=5] 16

[Master] Initiative changed from 12 to 16.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=9] 19

Hoffman (JohnA)] Uncle Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=10] 9 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Spring] Lanek: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=8] 16

[Spring] Snezana: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=2] 12

Lisa is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Lisa has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (should people not on this map roll?)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=9] 19

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Initiative changed from 19 to 17.

[Thistle (Carissa)] Thistle: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Indigo

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

Hoffman (JohnA)] (he said everyone)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Attack: Two-Handed Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Initiative changed from 16 to 16.

[Phyn Thesis (Mike)] Phyn Thesis: Initiative: (d10+10++4) [1d10=3] 17

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

JohnA is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

JohnA has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Master] Sundown: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 19:39:48 EDT 2020

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 10 19:39:58 EDT 2020

Hoffman (JohnA)] (oh boy)

Carissa is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

Carissa has received the map Catacombs secret section.

Lisa is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

Lisa has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Master] you stable now Lisa?

[Phyn Thesis (Mike)] "So, Thistle, you gonna go up there to fight the wizard?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (think so)

[Master] Indigo is up

[Indigo (Lisa)] (do anyone but branwyn know what just happened?)

[Master] No

[Thistle (Carissa)] (A reminder to Ryan that ghouls can cause paralysis)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (since you missed the fun of that fight a week or so ago)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (and then damage, damage, damage)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hold)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (If I get into a spot of trouble, Mike can tell the paralysis 'No', and it should go away.)

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Uncle Fotopoulos

[Thistle (Carissa)] (lol)

[Uncle Fotopoulos (JohnA)] "he will be fine in a bit"

JohnA is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

JohnA has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Uncle Fotopoulos (JohnA)] Uncle Fotopoulos moved 24'07".

Uncle Fotopoulos (JohnA) heads to see what they found

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ghoul #21

[Master] Ghoul #21 moved 2'02".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Flames

[Master] Flames moved 1'09".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Snezana

[Indigo (Lisa)] (wait! branwyn has basket!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (keep forgetting the basket)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (oooh so she can maybe sneak back and warn people?)

[Spring] (any reason i shouldn't chant?)

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

JohnA has left the game on Fri Jul 10 19:46:07 EDT 2020

[Snezana (Spring)] (or rather i shouldn't?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (unless you have spell to get rid of the fire)

JohnA has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 19:46:36 EDT 2020

JohnA is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Restarting Klooge

JohnA has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jul 10 19:47:04 EDT 2020 ====

Mike has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 19:47:05 EDT 2020

Mike is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

Mike has received the map Catacombs secret section.

Michael-14198 has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 19:47:07 EDT 2020

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 19:47:10 EDT 2020

Michael-14198 is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

Michael-14198 has received the map Catacombs secret section.

Carissa is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

Carissa has received the map Catacombs secret section.

Spring has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 19:47:19 EDT 2020

Spring is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

Spring has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Master] testing

Lara has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 19:47:21 EDT 2020

Lara is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

[Master] good

Lara has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Master] sorry no clue what happened

JohnA has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 19:47:28 EDT 2020

JohnA is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

JohnA has received the map Catacombs secret section.

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 19:47:31 EDT 2020

Lisa is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

Lisa has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Spring] Snezana casts a spell against : Chant: For as long as I chant, friends in a 30' radius receive a +1 to attack, damage and save rolls while enemies receive a -1 to the same rolls.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Thistle

[Master] sorry wait Spring

[Master] are you able to move while you Chant?

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Spring] (no)

[Spring] (have to stay put while chanting)

[Master] becasue you are in a much bigger space now

[Master] Talwin is 15 feet away

[Master] and not even started down the next set of stairs

Ryan has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 19:49:03 EDT 2020

[Spring] (30 ft radius)

Ryan is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

Ryan has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Spring] (oh ok)

[Michael-14198] I am back at the keyboard.

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (To be honoest. I'd rather cut through the ghouls than get spitraosed over and open fire. Like those chestnut things

[Carissa] (TMO might show up miraculously soon)

[Spring] (so can i not chant or am i stuck with it now?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we have sunspot)

[Master] You are not chanting

[Spring] (i don't have any other action as far as i know)

[Carissa] (Can always hold first :) )

[JohnA] (TMO, TMO TMO, everybody chant)

[Spring] (well i can move i guess)

[Spring] Snezana moved 23'09".

[Spring] Snezana moved 28'11".

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujTTjt5VkZM

[Spring] (ok done)

[Spring] (when i hold, i usually wind up just losing the turn)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (The ghouls don't see Branwyn but they might see you now, but I couldn't type fast enough)

[Master] never said they do not see her, they just ignore her

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Food for thought, anyways)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (food for ghouls)

[Master] LOL

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Ehh, pedantics)

Carissa is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

[Ryan] I am back at the keyboard.

TMO has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 19:52:16 EDT 2020

TMO is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

Carissa has received the map Catacombs section 4.

TMO has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Thistle (Carissa)] Thistle moved 2'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi TMO!)

[Thistle (Carissa)] Why do I have to guard the rear?? You're supposed stronger than me, Hoffman!

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Branwyn

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Hello, TMO!)

[JohnA] Hello TMO

[TMO] Brer Necholas: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=8] 18

[Lara] hi TMO!!

[Master] thank you TMO

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Woo!)

[Spring] (hi TMO!)

[TMO] (hey folks. let me know when Brer can start Bob.)

Carissa is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

Carissa has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Master] right now

[Master] on this round

[TMO] (sorry I'm late - dinner at in-law's)

Branwyn (Lisa) yells "There are a dozen ghouls on the stairs here!"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (taco Friday make up?)

[Mike] "You wanna go guard that end, Thistle?"

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ghoul #22

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[TMO] (yes, basically - although it was Tijuana Trainwreck instead)

Hoffman (JohnA)] your the rear unless you move!

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) guarding

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ghoul #25

[Thistle (Carissa)] No, they're all too into the heroics up front. Also boring.

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Emerald

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Ghoul #27

[Master] TMo Griff too

JohnA is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

[Master] Ghoul #27 moved 28'08".

[Master] Ghoul #27 no longer targets Branwyn.

[Master] Ghoul #27 targets Brer Necholas. Distance: 0'10"

[Master] Ghoul #27 targets Snezana. Distance: 4'11"

JohnA has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Master] Ghoul #27: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] Ghoul #27: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] Ghoul #27: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Ghoul #28

[Master] Ghoul #28 moved 31'05".

[Master] Ghoul #28 targets Brer Necholas. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] Ghoul #28 targets Snezana. Distance: 3'02"

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Griff (dog): Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Ghoul #28: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] Ghoul #28: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] Ghoul #28: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #28: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Brer Necholas

[Master] make that save

Lisa is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Lisa has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Paralysis Immunity: (1d100) [1d100=33] 33 95% Immunity to Paralysis.

[Master] good

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Lanek

[Lanek (Spring)] (i have no idea)

[Master] Brer Necholas's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 49 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[Lanek (Spring)] Lanek moved 17'00".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Howard Plum

Howard Plum (Lisa) sighs and cantrips some water pouring onto Branadarus' face

Howard Plum (Lisa) sighs and cantrips some water pouring onto Branadarus' face

Howard Plum (Lisa) sighs and cantrips some water pouring onto Branadarus' face

JohnA has left the game on Fri Jul 10 19:58:09 EDT 2020

[Lanek (Spring)] (it's good to have a lot of water but it's funny to have so much sighing)

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 19:58:36 EDT 2020

Lisa is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

Lisa has received the map Catacombs secret section.

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 10 19:58:43 EDT 2020

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] test

[Master] Thinks are good

[Lisa] (my action got in chat)

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (I see thee)

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] SPUTTERS

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Sundown

Lord Tiberius (Master) looks up

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I am up I am up

JohnA has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 19:59:43 EDT 2020

JohnA is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

JohnA has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Master] Sundown moved 27'02".

[Sundown (Master)] Talwin I have this side you go down there!

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Phyn Thesis

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Yeah, go run into the flames Talwin! Sundown prefers to avoid it)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (Still thinkinga bout how vulger I can be on a chat board)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he did not hear Branwyn yelling about 12 ghouls or see the two on his master?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I so hate this guy)

[Master] He has faith in Brer

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (Please! TWO ghouls on Brer? That's not even a warmup)

[Master] grins

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Oh, yeah! Last I checked I wasn't fireproof you IDIOT!

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Talwin

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Get someone with Magic over here you asshole

[Mike] "There's a lot of yelling up there. I think I'll stay back here."

[Indigo (Lisa)] (she yelled there are a dozen - so turning would be nice with Snee standing right there)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (Should He hold)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (Or run to help the others with the Ghouls)

[Thistle (Carissa)] But yelling can be FUN!

[Master] (too late to Turn on the ghouls at Brer adn Snee)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (They will go donw fast with him there, but i don't want t oleave uindigo alone)

[JohnA] (I would not leave Indigo alone)

Talwin (Michael-14198) Hold

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes but he could have turned the 10 that will be showing up any second)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Brer Necholas

[Mike] "That isn't fun yelling. It's yelling about ghouls."

[TMO] Brer Necholas targets Ghoul #27. Distance: 0'10"

[TMO] Brer Necholas targets Ghoul #28. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] cannot turn after moving

[Thistle (Carissa)] Are fighting ghouls fun? I can't tell.

[Thistle (Carissa)] (might want to chat IC for formatting, Mike :) )

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Attack: Tacharin; one hand:: is now ARMED.

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Attack: Shield:: is now ARMED.

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Attack: Cestus:: is now ARMED.

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (Better hten fighting a literal pillar of fire)

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Attack: Tacharin; one hand: ((14-(d20+3))-2) [1d20=19] -10 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Ghoul #27 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Damage v SM: Tacharin; one hand: ((1d8)+6) [1d8=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Ghoul #28

[Mike] well i was in character before bob kicked us all out

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Attack: Shield: (14-(d20+3)) [1d20=10] 1. HITS Ghoul #28 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Damage v SM: Shield: ((1d2)+6) [1d2=2] 8 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Ghoul #28

[Master] Ghoul #28's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-10) - Heavily Wounded

TMO has edited Brer Necholas's effects.

[Master] Ghoul #28's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-8) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Griff (dog)

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Thistle (Carissa)] (lol)

[Phyn Thesis (Mike)] "Well, you go on up and fight if you want. I think I'll pass. I like sneaky sneaky more."

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (Griff isn't on the map - do I need to go back to the ast map?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes)

TMO is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

TMO has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Griff (dog) moved 11'06".

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Griff (dog) moved 2'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Indigo will take his turn before the round ends)

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Ghoul #23

TMO is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

TMO has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Master] Ghoul #23 moved 33'10".

[Master] Ghoul #23 targets Lanek. Distance: 2'08"

[Master] Ghoul #23 targets Brer Necholas. Distance: 1'09"

[Master] Ghoul #23 targets Snezana. Distance: 2'01"

[Master] Ghoul #27: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #27: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #27: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Ghoul #29

[Master] Ghoul #29 moved 32'04".

[Master] Ghoul #29 targets Lanek. Distance: 3'10"

[Master] Ghoul #29 no longer targets Branwyn.

[Master] Ghoul #29 targets Skarphedin. Distance: 5'04"

[Master] Ghoul #29 targets Brer Necholas. Distance: 1'00"

[Master] Ghoul #29: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 4. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #29: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Ghoul #29: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #29: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 4. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #29: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Brer Necholas

[Master] Brer Necholas's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 47 (-2) - Moderately Wounded

[Snezana (Spring)] (far be it from me to complain, but is Brer Nechola particularly offensive to them or something?)

[JohnA] (yes)

[Master] Paladin

[JohnA] (They are offened by him)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Paladins! Always have to be the center of attention! :) )

[Snezana (Spring)] (okay, i was wondering wy they keep ignoring perfectly good victims)

[Master] smiles

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (how many saves?)

[JohnA] they will run out of room on him

[Master] jsut the one

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (sry, wasn't expecting anything, so was filling cup)

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Paralysis Immunity: (1d100) [1d100=37] 37 95% Immunity to Paralysis.

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Ghoul #31

[Master] Ghoul #31 moved 25'01".

[Master] Ghoul #31 targets Lanek. Distance: 4'02"

[Master] Ghoul #31 targets Snezana. Distance: 0'01"

[Master] Ghoul #31: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Snezana (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Ghoul #31: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Snezana (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Ghoul #31: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. HITS Snezana (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #31: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Snezana

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (See, Indigo, proof that we *really* are that important!)

[Master] Snezana's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Priests are the second favorite

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 7!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol TMO)

[Master] good

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (yay!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yay!)

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Skarphedin

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 4'09".

[Master] Skarp can get to that one

[JohnA] et see how rusty you are

[Ryan] Skarphedin targets Ghoul #29. Distance: 0'02"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (because she didn't take a full move can she do hit that one?)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Attack: Hrotti: ((14-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=10] 3 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ghoul #29 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Attack: Hrotti:: is now ARMED.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Damage v SM: Hrotti: ((1d8)+1) [1d8=8] 9 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ghoul #29

[Master] Ghoul #29's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (-9) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #26

[Master] Ghoul #26 moved 24'06".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #24

[Master] Ghoul #24 moved 14'03".

[Master] Ghoul #24 targets Branwyn. Distance: 1'07"

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #20

[Master] Ghoul #20 moved 13'02".

[Master] Ghoul #20 targets Branwyn. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #30

[Master] Ghoul #30 moved 8'03".

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (wait - Indigo from round 1)

[Master] OK

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 37'00".

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified:

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ghoul #31. Distance: 2'04"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=3] 9. MISSES Ghoul #31 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] I will give Talwin and extra Observation because he held too

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=5] 7. MISSES Ghoul #31 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=19] -7. HITS Ghoul #31 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #31

[Master] Ghoul #31's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (now rd 2)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] working on it

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] lag

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=1] 11. MISSES Ghoul #31 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Three succeeded obs checks. Come on bob. Pleas?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=1] 11. MISSES Ghoul #31 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=1] 11. MISSES Ghoul #31 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Uncle Fotopoulos

[Master (to Michael-14198 only)] Talwin can hear a heavy coffin lid grinding

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that sucked)

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsnYrH3BUP8&list=RDtlZ-R0WYW0w&index=5

[JohnA] (three in a row is worth something)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] A coffine lid is grinding open!

[JohnA] Uncle Fotopoulos moved 11'06".

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Sounds big!

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ghoul #21

Talwin (Michael-14198) Shouts to the others

[Master] Ghoul #21 moved 14'02".

[Master] Ghoul #21 targets Branwyn. Distance: 0'06"

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Flames

[JohnA] getting a beter view

[Master] Flames moved 14'02".

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (Coffin)

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (going to throw another fire elemental at us?)

[Master] As the flames move to the west Talwin can see the charred remains of what looks to used to be a desk and maybe some books

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Snezana

[Spring] Snezana casts a spell against : Giant Insect: I permanently increase the size of insects to giant variety.

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] The Fire is burning everything! Books, desks, everything!

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Bran, we have to hurry!

[Spring] (i hope we have some nice beetles in here)

[Uncle Fotopoulos (JohnA)] as in Moving Fire?

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Also, a coffin is opening!

[Master] I will say there is a 25% chance... (1d100) [1d100=66] 66

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] BRB. 2 min

[Master] sorry no

[Thistle (Carissa)] (but beetles are everywhere....)

[Snezana (Spring)] (no beetles. darn.)

[Snezana (Spring)] (see? the expert knows)

[Master] grins

[Thistle (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] behind secret doors in a labratory?

[Thistle (Carissa)] (it doesn't have to be a specific insect, right? just any in range)

[Snezana (Spring)] (yeahbut i'm gonna get ants again)

[Snezana (Spring)] (kind of tired of ants)

[Master] sorry none

[Master] bugs are bad in a lab

[Thistle (Carissa)] (or a worm or lice or maggots or pseudoscorpions or)

[Master] unless you are experimenting on them

[Master] LOL

[Thistle (Carissa)] (HA like you think they don't still get in??)

[Snezana (Spring)] (well yeah, i didn't realize this is a clean room)

[Master] lets see who in the group has lice

[Snezana (Spring)] (like we need the special suits?)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (the mice)

[Master] that is Wednesdays

[Master] grins

[Thistle (Carissa)] (unless you're talking like BSL 3 labs or bigger, there's gonna be a bug here)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (even if it's already dead)

[Master] not close enough and does not work on dead bugs, sorry

[Snezana (Spring)] (i bet lanek has fleas)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (LOL)

[Master] that would be a Raise Dead cantrip and LOL

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Griff might have ticks)

[Snezana (Spring)] (griff definitely has fleas)

[Master] what is the range on that spell?

[Uncle Fotopoulos (JohnA)] he does not need biger ticks

[Snezana (Spring)] (20 yards)

[Master] I will give you fleas on Griff

[Thistle (Carissa)] (LOL)

[Master] but he is back in the other room

[Master] SO

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (Caduceus Clay has a staff with beetles living in it)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (well that either is disappointing is about to be hilarious)

[Master] Snee still controls them

[Master] so they do not attack

[Master] BUT

[Phyn Thesis (Mike)] (but he also has 5e cantrips that let him attack with them on the regular)

[Master] Mike, Carissa, and Howard

[Thistle (Carissa)] (yay surprise fleas!)

[Master] you are suddenly surrounded by giant fleas

[Thistle (Carissa)] (definitely hilarious)

[Uncle Fotopoulos (JohnA)] (bypass the character adnd right to the player)

[Master] 2 fot long

Carissa is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

[Master] foot

Carissa has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Thistle

Thistle (Carissa) SCREAMS

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Branwyn

[Snezana (Spring)] (does Snee even know about the fleas or does she think the spell didn't work?)

[Master] Thinks the spell did not work

JohnA is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

JohnA has received the map Catacombs section 4.

Snezana (Spring) panicks

Mike is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Mike has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (attacking them would not lose basket effects?)

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 20:21:04 EDT 2020

Carissa is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

Carissa has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (Bob - I forgot to do it last time- penalty for second attack with shield is -4, right?)

[Master] yes

[Snezana (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Snezana modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] yes to Lisa

[Master] as far as you can tell

[Master] but other protections are broken when you attack

[Master] so it is 50 50

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (I'll modify the shield attack to incorporate that - not like I plan on using that as my primary attack ever)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I know ...)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sigh)

Carissa has left the game on Fri Jul 10 20:22:46 EDT 2020

Branwyn (Lisa) stands and hopefully blocking some of the ghouls "Still 7 down here!"

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ghoul #22

[Brer Necholas (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brer Necholas modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Shield -- Size: (null), CHANGED: Shield -- Speed: (null), CHANGED: Shield -- Range: (null), CHANGED: Shield -- Knockdown (KNCK) : (null), CHANGED: Shield -- Atk Snd: (null), CHANGED: Shield -- Dmg Snd: (null), CHANGED: Shield -- Atk FX: (null), CHANGED: Shield -- Dmg FX: (null).

[JohnA] (LT not on Initive, again)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (talwin can come back and help if you need him to, or he can cautiosly advance into the room below. The flames are moving slightly away from him)

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Attack: Shield:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Lisa is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Lisa has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Master] Ghoul #22 moved 11'02".

[Master] Ghoul #22 targets Branwyn. Distance: 2'03"

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Master] Just woke up last round

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) makeing sure no one is sneaking up on us

[Master] next round will be on there

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) makeing sure no one is sneaking up on us

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) makeing sure no one is sneaking up on us

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) makeing sure no one is sneaking up on us

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) makeing sure no one is sneaking up on us

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) makeing sure no one is sneaking up on us

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) makeing sure no one is sneaking up on us

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

JohnA has left the game on Fri Jul 10 20:25:05 EDT 2020

Mike has left the game on Fri Jul 10 20:25:16 EDT 2020

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Wouldn't Hoffman notice the fleas, too?)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Err whenever he comes back)

[Snezana (Spring)] (methinks it is the flame)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Someone was REALLY angry about failing that Observation check)

[Snezana (Spring)] (what's wreacking havoc)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (animation too much for Klooge?)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] test

JohnA has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 20:26:04 EDT 2020

JohnA is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

JohnA has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[JohnA] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ghoul #25

[Master] grabed a similar type of thing

[Master] to remove the flames

[Master] Ghoul #25 moved 14'07".

[Master] Ghoul #25 targets Branwyn. Distance: 3'09"

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 20:27:01 EDT 2020

Lisa is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

Lisa has received the map Catacombs secret section.

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 10 20:27:07 EDT 2020

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (Is that a fire golum down there.?)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] ;)

Lisa is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Lisa has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Master] No it is flames

Mike has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 20:27:33 EDT 2020

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Kidding bob

Mike is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Mike has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Sorry

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Poor joke

[Master] it is ok

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] "My Preciousl...."

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] ("My Precious...")

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (I was just impliying that it can always get worse! Flames AND A golumn :) )

[Master] grins

[Master] there you go real non moving flames

[JohnA] we like non moving flames

[Master] non animated

[JohnA] close

[Lara] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Emerald

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Ghoul #27

[Master] Ghoul #29: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #29: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #29: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Ghoul #29: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #29: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Brer Necholas

[Lara] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Brer Necholas's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 41 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 20:29:55 EDT 2020

Lisa is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Paralysis Immunity: (1d100) [1d100=18] 18 95% Immunity to Paralysis.

Lisa has received the map Catacombs secret section.

Lisa is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Lisa has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Lara] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Lanek

[Spring] Lanek targets Ghoul #27. Distance: 4'02"

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 10 20:30:26 EDT 2020

[Lara] I am back at the keyboard.

[Snezana (Spring)] Lanek: Attack: Hand/Throwing Axe: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Ghoul #27 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Howard Plum

[Master] Lara Emerald can go

[Master] we did a Hold for her

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 10 20:31:20 EDT 2020

[Lara] i tried

[Emerald (Lara)] Emerald: Initiative: (d10+10++1) [1d10=2] 13

[Master] Initiative changed from 16 to 13.

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 20:31:36 EDT 2020

Lisa is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

Lisa has received the map Catacombs secret section.

Lisa is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Lisa has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Master] You already had an Inititiave Lara

[Master] you just changed it

[Master] I will reset to your original

[Lara] I am back at the keyboard.

[Emerald (Lara)] ty

[Master] Initiative changed from 13 to 16.

[Master] First is Howard

[Master] then Emerald

Howard Plum (Lisa) calls "Fighting!" and runs to the stairs

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 25'10".

[Master] Then Sundown

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (move him to next map)

Lisa is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

Lisa has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 18'10".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Lanek

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Howard also sees the giant fleas)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he doesn't care about fleas)

[Snezana (Spring)] (wait, lanek just went)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Ghoul #27

[Master] now hold

[Master] first is Emerald

[Master] then Sundown

[Thistle (Carissa)] (even giant ones don't rattle him? good to know)

[Master] then the Ghould

[Master] So Lara you are up

[Emerald (Lara)] am i rollling INIT?

[Master] NO

[Master] you are there already

[Master] it is your turn now

[Emerald (Lara)] Emerald moved 9'08".

[Master] when you re-rolled earlier it threw the sequence out of order

[Indigo (Lisa)] (like we talked about INIT just puts you in the line-up. Only roll it at the very beginning and then that is done)

[Emerald (Lara)] okay. i moved.

[Master] Ok

[Master] so now Sundown

[Master] Sundown moved 9'11".

[Master] Sundown targets Ghoul #31. Distance: 2'11"

[Master] Sundown: Attack: Voulge: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 11. MISSES Ghoul #31 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #27: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #27: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #27: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Phyn Thesis

[Indigo (Lisa)] (speaking of INIT - you will roll Tiberius when he can move again, correct?)

[Master] are you happy with where Phyn is?

[Master] Griff (dog) moved 1'02".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 1'09".

[Master] Griff (dog) moved 1'01".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (let Phyn kill the fleas or lead them onward into battle)

[Mike] what's going on down here?

[Mike] anything?

[Master] and yes to Lisa

[Master] there are giant fleas in the room where everyone else is

[Master] you are alone back there

JohnA is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

JohnA has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Master] and there is a door between you and them, if they stop holding it open

[Phyn Thesis (Mike)] Phyn Thesis moved 16'09".

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Phyn Thesis (Mike)] can we move through friendlies or am i stuck?

[TMO] Brer Necholas no longer targets Ghoul #27.

[TMO] Brer Necholas targets Ghoul #27. Distance: 0'10"

[Thistle (Carissa)] (or yell about the fleas so Snee knows to move them)

[TMO] Brer Necholas no longer targets Ghoul #27.

[TMO] Brer Necholas targets Ghoul #27. Distance: 0'10"

Carissa is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Carissa has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[TMO] Brer Necholas targets Ghoul #29. Distance: 1'00"

[TMO] Brer Necholas no longer targets Ghoul #27.

[TMO] Brer Necholas targets Ghoul #23. Distance: 1'09"

[Phyn Thesis (Mike)] bob?

[TMO] Brer Necholas targets Ghoul #27. Distance: 0'10"

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (sry, targeting was going weird)

[Phyn Thesis (Mike)] anyone?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes?)

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (I see thee)

[Phyn Thesis (Mike)] can we move through friendlies?

[Master] You can move Mike

[Phyn Thesis (Mike)] i got the impression before we couldn't

[Phyn Thesis (Mike)] Phyn Thesis moved 7'06".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Talwin

[Master] Thistle would let your through

[Thistle (Carissa)] (She would?)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] sorry bob

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] letting catch up

[Master] chuclkes is Thistle holding that door open?

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Now I have control again

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] let me type for a moment if that's ok guys. It'll keep Klooge stable

[Master] you are up Talwin

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Not sure. If she has to I guess she is)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (or if she has any door stop stuff on her)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] OK.

[Master] if you do not hold it open it closes on its own

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (got pitons? ;) )

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] I think i'm going to slowly and CAUTIOUSLY go check out the bottom area because the fire seems intent on buring stuff then (Can fire pillars see?) looking at the stairs.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I love your Branwyn-like concern for the books and papers - but I think they are toast at this point)

[Master] laughs

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol TMO)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (lol)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] So, I will move to the bottom of the stairs. Will the group be able to hear my scream if I die down there bob?

[Master] yes

[JohnA] (depends on how you die)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] I mean, assuming I don't just disitnegrate

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] lol

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] my thoughts exactly john

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] lol

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (If you drown, I don't think we will hear it.)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] I will move, and then cast obs

[Snezana (Spring)] (hahaha)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (there should be a fountain down there - don't be afraid to take a swim)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin moved 18'11".

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (cast?)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] I'm going i'm going lol

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Klooge is really bad for me

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] OK

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Bob

[Master (to Michael-14198 only)] Talwin is overwhelmed by the destruction the entire room is in flames,

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Does Obs counta s an action?

[Master (to Michael-14198 only)] all the furniture, goods etc are burning

[JohnA] (yes)

[Master (to Michael-14198 only)] and the large coffin lid is askew

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Does that mean he can't call a panic cry up the stairs?

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Or is he done. Movement and OBs

[Master] I will give you two words

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] OH SHIT!

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Up to interpretation

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Brer Necholas

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

Emerald (Lara) (giggles)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I Would have used "Avada Kadavra")

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] lol

[Master] grins

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Damage v SM: Tacharin; one hand: ((1d8)+6) [1d8=7] 13 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Ghoul #29

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Attack: Tacharin; one hand: ((14-(d20+3))-2) [1d20=13] -4 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Ghoul #29 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (Since we have paladins with us, I held back from saying Holy ****)

[Master] Ghoul #29's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-13) - Dying

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (Thougth maybe it crossed a linie)

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Attack: Tacharin; one hand: ((14-(d20+3))-2) [1d20=10] -1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Ghoul #27 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Damage v SM: Tacharin; one hand: ((1d8)+6) [1d8=7] 13 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Ghoul #27

[Master] Ghoul #27's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-13) - Massively Wounded

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 20:48:47 EDT 2020

Carissa is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

Carissa has received the map Catacombs secret section.

JohnA has left the game on Fri Jul 10 20:49:00 EDT 2020

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Attack: Shield, secondary: ((14-(d20+3))+4) [1d20=10] 5 [MODIFIED (+4)]. HITS Ghoul #27 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Damage v SM: Shield, secondary: ((1d2)+6) [1d2=2] 8 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Ghoul #27

[Master] Ghoul #27's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-8) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Griff (dog)

TMO is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

TMO has received the map Catacombs section 4.

Brer Necholas (TMO) attacks a flea

Griff (dog) (TMO) attacks a flea

JohnA has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 20:50:27 EDT 2020

JohnA is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

JohnA has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Master] Griff grabs a flea by the scruff and BITES its head off

Carissa has left the game on Fri Jul 10 20:50:32 EDT 2020

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ick)

TMO is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

TMO has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Ghoul #23

[Phyn Thesis (Mike)] so when does fantasy grounds come out?

[Master] Ghoul #23: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #23: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #23: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #23: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Brer Necholas

[Master] Brer Necholas's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 39 (-2) - Moderately Wounded

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Paralysis Immunity: (1d100) [1d100=34] 34 95% Immunity to Paralysis.

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Ghoul #31

[Master] Ghoul #31: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 17. MISSES Snezana (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Ghoul #31: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Snezana (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Ghoul #31: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Snezana (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Skarphedin

[Thistle (Carissa)] Good boy, Griff! Eat those nasty giant fleas!!

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin moved 9'07".

[Ryan] Skarphedin targets Ghoul #27. Distance: 0'00"

[Ryan] Skarphedin no longer targets Ghoul #27.

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Attack: Hrotti: ((14-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=7] 6 [MODIFIED (-1)]

[Master] Skarphedin targets Ghoul #31. Distance: 2'06"

[Master] there you go

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (d'oh, sorry)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Attack: Hrotti: ((14-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=15] -2 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ghoul #31 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Damage v SM: Hrotti: ((1d8)+1) [1d8=4] 5 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ghoul #31

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Attack: Hrotti: ((14-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=2] 11 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ghoul #31 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #31's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 5 (-5) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #26

[Master] Ghoul #26 moved 22'00".

[Master] Ghoul #26 targets Skarphedin. Distance: 0'06"

[Master] Ghoul #26 targets Brer Necholas. Distance: 5'11"

[Master] Ghoul #26 targets Snezana. Distance: 6'00"

[Master] Ghoul #26: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #26: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. MISSES Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #26: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #26: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Skarphedin

[Master] Skarphedin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 55 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Phyn Thesis (Mike)] ryan, were you hungry when you made your character?

[JohnA] (HA!)

[Master] Skarp needs to make a save versus Paralization

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (If he was hungry, I applaud him. I was frustrated as hell trying to build a decent chacater. TMO was amazing)

[Master] first one made it

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #24

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #20

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #30

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] Is Thistle holding that door open?

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Hey bob. Hate to ask, but dd flames ever roll for initiative?

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] yes they move on 13

[Phyn Thesis (Mike)] i mean, scarf it in?

[Master] sorry 11

[Thistle (Carissa)] (For the moment yes)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Thanks. Having trouble keeping tra

Carissa is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Carissa has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Master] Man in cloak moved 2'06".

[Thistle (Carissa)] (whoops)

[Master] Man in cloak: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] OH GOD

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (dammit)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (The man in cloak!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=1] 11. MISSES Ghoul #31 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (the cloak, containing a man within)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=9] 3. HITS Ghoul #31 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Thistle (Carissa)] (and yet I just find this more hilarious - hope you don't kill my good mood)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #31

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (Man with cloak)

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ghoul #27. Distance: 4'01"

[Master] Ghoul #31's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-6) - Dying

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=14] -2. HITS Ghoul #27 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #27

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Uncle Fotopoulos

[Master] Ghoul #27's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -9 (-4) - Dying

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Heh, wish I had thought of that.)

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (27 was already dead)

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (I think he wanted 23)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (meant 23 - did I hit wrong one?)

[Master] I will retarget for you

Uncle Fotopoulos (JohnA) holding

[Master] Indigo targets Ghoul #23. Distance: 1'08"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so sorry - clumpy)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ghoul #21

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (it's a bit'sa crowded in dere)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (roll to hit again or did that work?)

[Master] You can re-roll Lisa

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (I'll say. Could use a paladin about now...)

JohnA is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

JohnA has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=17] -5. HITS Ghoul #23 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #23

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Ghoul #23's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-7) - Moderately Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thx)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Flames

[Master] Flames moved 12'09".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Snezana

[Spring] Snezana targets Ghoul #27. Distance: 4'11"

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (Man, nothing is going to survive those flames. Sigh. Sorry guys. Talwin just ins't build for that kind of situation)

[Spring] Snezana no longer targets Ghoul #27.

JohnA has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 20:58:32 EDT 2020

JohnA is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

JohnA has received the map Catacombs secret section.

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 20:58:33 EDT 2020

Carissa is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

[Spring] Snezana targets Ghoul #23. Distance: 2'01"

[Master] Snezana no longer targets Ghoul #23.

Carissa has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Spring] Snezana targets Ghoul #23. Distance: 2'01"

[Snezana (Spring)] Snezana: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 11. MISSES Ghoul #23 (AC FINAL: 6).

Carissa has left the game on Fri Jul 10 20:59:02 EDT 2020

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Thistle

Carissa is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Carissa has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Carissa] (good timing one sec)

JohnA is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

JohnA has received the map Catacombs section 4.

JohnA has left the game on Fri Jul 10 20:59:42 EDT 2020

[JohnA] (I am back?)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (yep and I'm tihnking)

[Master] yes

[Lanek (Spring)] (yep)

[JohnA] (I log on and the first thing I see is John has left the game, I am so confused

[Thistle (Carissa)] (she does see him, right?)

[Master] Yes to Carissa

Thistle (Carissa) screams again

[Carissa] Thistle targets Man in cloak. Distance: 2'06"

[Thistle (Carissa)] Thistle: Attack: Dagger/Dirk, hurled: (18-(d20)) [1d20=1] 17. MISSES Man in cloak (AC FINAL: 8).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Branwyn

TMO is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

TMO has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Thistle (Carissa)] GO AWAY!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you guys have the man in cloack?)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (yeeep)

[JohnA] (sure, how hard can he be)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (I'm guessing can't hurl AND close door after?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (does he have a spare basket?)

[Master] If youa re not holding the door it automactially closes

TMO is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

TMO has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Thistle (Carissa)] (ah well she would have let go when she tossed the dagger?)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (I think?)

[Emerald (Lara)] what happened to the door stop?

[TMO] Brer Necholas targets Ghoul #26. Distance: 5'11"

[Thistle (Carissa)] Was that a friend of yours Finny???

Branwyn (Lisa) feeling uncomfortable surrounded by ghouls and looks around

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[JohnA] (yea, wasn't this the door Emeral door stopped?)

[Emerald (Lara)] i thought so...

[Master (to Lisa only)] can hear and start to see flames aproaching this end of the room

[Thistle (Carissa)] (...well damn)

[Phyn Thesis (Mike)] "Nope."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (there were 2 doors - Emerald stopped the Scarecrow door)

[Thistle (Carissa)] WHO ARE YOU? GO AWAY! I"M TIRED OF SURPRISES!

[Phyn Thesis (Mike)] "Well, maybe? I'd have to see who it is to be sure."

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (Keep one door open for ventilation. i don't want to suffocate via burned office and library please)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ghoul #22

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ghoul #25

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

Carissa has left the game on Fri Jul 10 21:05:21 EDT 2020

JohnA has left the game on Fri Jul 10 21:05:29 EDT 2020

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 21:05:36 EDT 2020

Carissa is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Carissa has received the map Catacombs section 4.

JohnA has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 21:05:57 EDT 2020

JohnA is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

JohnA has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (We probably can remove the big circle centered on Tlawin roughly. That might help klooge a little. And th)

JohnA is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

JohnA has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Empty caches too. That's helped significatnly for me

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) tackles

[JohnA] [Hoffman]] targets Man in cloak. Distance: 5'06"

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]] moved 5'08".

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Attack: unarmed: ((12-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=7] 3 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Man in cloak (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Master] that is a hit

Hoffman (JohnA)] (looking for wrestleing chart

[Master] you just roll

[Master] roll your d20

Hoffman (JohnA)] (what do I need to roll)

Spring is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Spring has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Master] which was a 7

Hoffman (JohnA)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=2] 2

Spring is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

Spring has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Lord Tiberius

[Master] So that is a Throw

[Master] is he specialized in wrestling?

Hoffman (JohnA)] no

[Master] Ok so no damage not hold

[Master] but you did disrupt him

[Carissa] (which was the main goal good job!)

[Thistle (Carissa)] YEAH! Go Hoffman! TAKE HIM DOWN!

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 4'02".

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] Sorry

[Master] Thistle moved 4'09".

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 3'10".

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Did he just shove her??)

[Master] Lord Tiberius targets Man in cloak. Distance: 1'07"

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] yes

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=20] -8 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Man in cloak (AC FINAL: 8)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=9] 3 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Man in cloak (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=2] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Man in cloak (AC FINAL: 8).

[Thistle (Carissa)] Ow!

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=7] 12 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Man in cloak

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=5] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Man in cloak

[Master] Man in cloak's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (-22) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Emerald

[Emerald (Lara)] (how far can i move?)

[Thistle (Carissa)] Wait so he definitely is a bad guy??

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] 120 feet

[Master] wait

[Master] Lara

JohnA has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 21:12:36 EDT 2020

JohnA is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

JohnA has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Emerald (Lara)] Emerald moved 2'01".

[Emerald (Lara)] okay

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (Carissa, in this dungione everyone dies before we talk to them lol)

[Master] move in sections so you know how far it is

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (no exceptions! :) )

[Master] or hold the icon in a space for a couple of seconds

[Thistle (Carissa)] (As a player, yes, but Thistle has tried talking to the others before she was told to think twice :) )

[Emerald (Lara)] okay. i was afarid if ia moved more than once it was counted against

[JohnA] (at this point, we don't know)

[JohnA] (but if LT is attacking, probably not)

[Master] no you can keep moving around corners etc until you say youa re done

[Thistle (Carissa)] (well and for potential spellcasters, attack first is the motto)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (Just giving you a hard time Carissa haha. This dungeion is going down in history as the one where we stopped giving a crap aobut collatral damange haha!)

[Emerald (Lara)] OH! didn't realize that

[Thistle (Carissa)] (but curious as to Tiberius attacking unless he recognizes him)

[Emerald (Lara)] Emerald moved 12'07".

[Emerald (Lara)] Emerald moved 25'07".

[Emerald (Lara)] Emerald moved 51'03".

JohnA has left the game on Fri Jul 10 21:14:17 EDT 2020

[Emerald (Lara)] done

[JohnA] (can you enlarge Watter?)

[Emerald (Lara)] (yes)

[Master] that is 88 feet so far

[Thistle (Carissa)] (really? does it just.. make hydrogren and oxygen bigger? or should i not think hard about this?)

[Master] magic

[Master] Its a kind of magic

[Thistle (Carissa)] (so it'd be more replication than enlarging...)

[Master] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p_1QSUsbsM

[JohnA] if your done Lara there is a done button

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (never ask a bob about his... I mean a magicina about his tricks. It's magic :) )

[Emerald (Lara)] is that the stop sign?

[Thistle (Carissa)] (I know but rational part of me wants it to be rational magic)

[Emerald (Lara)] ish five sided shape

[JohnA] (yes)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Sundown

[Thistle (Carissa)] (probably an oxymoron)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (Then you might like the Rivers of London series of books. It's a small take on taht question)

[Sundown (Master)] Brawnyn are you ok?

[Emerald (Lara) (to Lisa only)] (NOW i get it!)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Howard Plum

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (can he see the fire from where he is at?)

[Master] no

[Thistle (Carissa)] (never heard of it - will look into it!)

[Spring] Lanek targets Ghoul #23. Distance: 2'08"

[JohnA] i was so imagining hoffman tackling him and two black cloaks rolling arround on the floor, which one is which

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 50'07".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Lanek

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] lol John.

[Lanek (Spring)] Lanek: Attack: Hand/Throwing Axe: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Ghoul #23 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Lanek (Spring)] Lanek: Attack: Hand/Throwing Axe: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Ghoul #23 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (Go with london police style. Beat the crap out of both of them and sort out the bodies later. LOL)

[Lanek (Spring)] Lanek: Damage v SM: Hand/Throwing Axe: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: Ghoul #23

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (I like that John)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (let's hope Tiberius ht the right black cloat)

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Phyn Thesis

[Master] Ghoul #23's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (-2) - Heavily Wounded

[Phyn Thesis (Mike)] what color is the cloak?

[Master] Black

Emerald (Lara) "Talwin, can you hear me?"

[Master] Tiberius did not take a called shot

[Phyn Thesis (Mike)] and the guy is on the ground?

[Master] no

[Phyn Thesis (Mike)] standing?

[Master] standing there in the opening

TMO is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

[Master] TIberius and Hoffman blocking the door

TMO has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Phyn Thesis (Mike)] okay, then i guess i do some more nothing.

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Talwin

[Thistle (Carissa)] (place a bet?)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (OK Bob. Been thinking about this. Care to answer a couple question?)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin: Engineering check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Lara] I am away from the keyboard.

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Nevermind about taht question

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] moving on

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (not if they are engineering questions)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] :)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] The area north of the flame, but under the black rectanble. Is that a pond?

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Shelves?

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Support Column?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that used to be a fountain full of water)

[Master] pool

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (Full?)

[Master] is full of grey stuff

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Ooh

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh yuck)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Bob I hate you

[Master] Thank you

[Indigo (Lisa)] (who lives like this?)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] OK. New plan. Stay out of that!

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] One second

[Thistle (Carissa)] (set it on fire!!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so no to enlarging the gray ooze)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin moved 10'06".

[Thistle (Carissa)] (please no)

Talwin (Michael-14198) Hides behind support pillar

Carissa is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

[JohnA] Aaaaaahhhh mom

Carissa has received the map Catacombs secret section.

Talwin (Michael-14198) Looks to coffin

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] God DMAN I'm on a roll tongiht with OBS

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] 5 in a row!!!!

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] It's a record

[Master (to Michael-14198 only)] there is an arm partially out of the lid but it does not seem to be moving

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (yay!)

Talwin (Michael-14198) Calls backt o Howard

Carissa is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Carissa has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Lara] I am back at the keyboard.

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Theres an arm partially out fo the lid! It doesn't seem to be moving. Maybe it's an activated trap? Or it needs something to animate it? Call back up the line to our friends!"

[JohnA] (done, Michael)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] what?

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Oh sorry

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] I was waiting for an acknowe3ldgement

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Griff (dog)

[JohnA] aren't we all

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] lol

[Master] grins

[Griff (dog) (TMO)] Griff (dog): Attack: Bite: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 4. HITS Man in cloak (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yeah Phyn - come on down and check this out!)

[Master] cannot TMO

[Griff (dog) (TMO)] Griff (dog): Attack: Bite: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 4. HITS Man in cloak (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Master] no room

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what about the fleas?)

[Griff (dog) (TMO)] Griff (dog): Attack: Bite: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 4. HITS Man in cloak (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Thistle (Carissa)] (are the fleas still there, too)

[Griff (dog) (TMO)] Griff (dog): Damage v SM: Bite: (2d4+2) [2d4=2,2] 6 added to: Man in cloak

[Master] yes still fleas

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I was kidding about Phyn)

[Griff (dog) (TMO)] Griff (dog): Damage v SM: Bite: (2d4+2) [2d4=2,2] 6 added to: Man in cloak

[Griff (dog) (TMO)] Griff (dog): Damage v SM: Bite: (2d4+2) [2d4=2,2] 6 added to: Man in cloak

TMO has left the game on Fri Jul 10 21:26:01 EDT 2020

[Master] Griff (dog) moved 3'06".

[Thistle (Carissa)] (hit and run)

[Lanek (Spring)] (nobody has yet yelled out that there are giant fleast have they?)

[Master] Nope

[Thistle (Carissa)] (yes Thisstle did)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (only if you get caught)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (she yelled at Griff to keep killing those giant fleas)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Brer Necholas

[JohnA] Hoffman knew they were just a distractionf

TMO has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 21:27:04 EDT 2020

TMO is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

TMO has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (I'm just hoping taht if the corpse isn't going to move, it doesn't need black cloak to activate. so... keep him busy?

[JohnA] so that was realy only one bite from Griff?

[Master] Brer Necholas targets Ghoul #23. Distance: 1'09"

Carissa has left the game on Fri Jul 10 21:27:50 EDT 2020

[JohnA] see we take turns at getting kicke d out also

[Master] that was zero bites from Girff

[Master] there is no room

[Master] Hoffman and Tiberius are blocking the doorway

[JohnA] aaah

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 21:28:39 EDT 2020

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (ok)

[JohnA] was not my plan

Carissa is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Carissa has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas moved 4'05".

[JohnA] so one flea down

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[TMO] Brer Necholas targets Ghoul #26. Distance: 1'02"

[Master] Hoffman is blocking, Tiberius is reaching around not bothering to not try to hit Hoffman

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (Griff growls

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Attack: Tacharin; one hand: ((14-(d20+3))-2) [1d20=16] -7 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Ghoul #26 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Damage v SM: Tacharin; one hand: ((1d8)+6) [1d8=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Ghoul #26

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Attack: Shield, secondary: ((14-(d20+3))+4) [1d20=17] -2 [MODIFIED (+4)]. HITS Ghoul #26 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #26's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-10) - Heavily Wounded

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Damage v SM: Shield, secondary: ((1d2)+6) [1d2=1] 7 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Ghoul #26

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Man in cloak

[Master] Ghoul #26's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-7) - Dying

[Man in cloak (Master)] Damn YOU!

[Master] Man in cloak moved 18'03".

[Carissa] No Damn YOU!

[Thistle (Carissa)] No Damn YOU!

[JohnA] (can we follow?)

[Man in cloak (Master)] You get an attack of opportunity

[Man in cloak (Master)] or you can follow

[Man in cloak (Master)] either or

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (thank you. I was going to say to say that in character :) )

[Thistle (Carissa)] (assuming just those two?)

[JohnA] Hoffman follows

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 16'02".

[Thistle (Carissa)] (if not just those two, Thistle will follow Hoffman)

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

[Man in cloak (Master)] THistle cannot

[Thistle (Carissa)] (oh darn)

[Man in cloak (Master)] she already went this round and is not in immediate combat with him

[Thistle (Carissa)] (ah hence my earlier question okay)

[Master] Man in cloak moved 16'01".

[Master] Man in cloak moved 20'07".

[Thistle (Carissa)] (surprised he wiggled free of Hoffman's grip)

[JohnA] continues to follow

[Man in cloak (Master)] How far is Hoffman following?

[JohnA] as much as he can

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 38'01".

[JohnA] what choice did LT make?

[Man in cloak (Master)] He does not get to make a choice until Hoffman is done

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (Restoom be rgiht back sorry)

[Master] Man in cloak moved 67'04".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 67'01".

[JohnA] pretty sure Hoffman can move as far as Black cloak, unless you know something I do not

[Indigo (Lisa)] (why is this guy running?)

[Master] Man in cloak moved 23'09".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 23'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Wight #20 targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 1'03"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not sure this is THE black cloak)

[Master] Wight #20: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 2. HITS [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Wight #20: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 13. MISSES [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Wight #20: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 1. HITS [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[JohnA] how far can he move?

[Master] Wight #20: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: [Hoffman]]

[Master] Wight #20: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: [Hoffman]]

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (Bob knws many things we do not)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ACK!)

[Master] [Hoffman]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-4) - Heavily Wounded

[Man in cloak (Master)] and drains 2 levels

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Man in Cloak: I keep telling you! My name is Purple Cloak!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (cries)

[Man in cloak (Master)] NOW Tiberius can move

[Thistle (Carissa)] (forgot about him... come on Tiberius)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (everyone with the last name Cloak is bad news)

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 112'11".

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Ghoul #23

[Master] Ghoul #23: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (Brer eyes his own cloak nervously)

[Master] Ghoul #23: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #23: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Skarphedin

[Master] Skarphedin targets Ghoul #23. Distance: 0'04"

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Kill it and move past to help Branwyn!

[Master] Or you could move

[Master] Skarphedin moved 22'07".

[Master] Skarphedin targets Ghoul #22. Distance: 4'04"

[Master] Skarphedin targets Ghoul #24. Distance: 5'00"

[Master] Skarphedin no longer targets Ghoul #23.

[Master] Skarphedin targets Ghoul #20. Distance: 1'07"

[Master] Skarphedin targets Ghoul #30. Distance: 2'07"

[Master] Skarphedin targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 4'05"

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Wouldn't leaving him alive allow an attack of opportunity against everyone rushing past it to save Branwyn?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (careful - bran is in no danger)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Yeah, that's why I wanted to kill the ghoul first.)

[Master] It already attacked

[Master] and Indigo will go before it does

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I guess I am attacking 30, then.)

[Emerald (Lara) (to Lisa only)] Howard, what are you standing next to?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (a pool of grey ooze - bad news ooze)

[JohnA] Roll: ((2d10+(3*2))) [2d10=3,1] 10

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Attack: Hrotti: ((14-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=11] 2 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ghoul #30 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Damage v SM: Hrotti: ((1d8)+1) [1d8=4] 5 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ghoul #30

[Indigo (Lisa) (to Lara only)] sorry forgot to whisper!

[Master] Ghoul #30's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-5) - Moderately Wounded

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Cool. I guess I will leave the rest of you to kill 23)

[JohnA (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Hoffman]] modified: Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 18 (28). Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 59 (69). Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 14 (12).

[Emerald (Lara) (to Lisa only)] (so Howard is standing next to ooze and not water?)

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #24

[Master] Ghoul #24 moved 7'03".

[Master] Ghoul #24 targets Skarphedin. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] Ghoul #24: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #24: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 4. HITS Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[JohnA (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Hoffman]] modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] Ghoul #24: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Skarphedin (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #24: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Skarphedin

[Master] Ghoul #24: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Skarphedin

[Master] Skarphedin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 51 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa) (to Lara only)] yes I thought it was water and then Talwin checked it - definitely not water or anything we want splashing around

[Master] 2 saves versus Paralization

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] sigh

[Emerald (Lara) (to Lisa only)] (got it)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Skarphedin: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #20

[Master] Ghoul #20 moved 5'07".

[Master] Ghoul #20 targets Skarphedin. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] Ghoul #20: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Skarphedin

[Master] Ghoul #20: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Skarphedin

[Master] Ghoul #20: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Skarphedin

[Master] Skarphedin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (-11) - Moderately Wounded

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Guess my move foward without support was ill-advised.)

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #30

[Master] Ghoul #30 moved 1'08".

[Master] Ghoul #30 targets Ghoul #20. Distance: 0'11"

[Master] Ghoul #30: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Ghoul #20

[Master] Ghoul #30: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Ghoul #20

[Master] Ghoul #30: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Ghoul #20

[Master] Ghoul #30 targets Skarphedin. Distance: 0'10"

[JohnA] (ghoul on ghoul, woo hoo)

[Master] Ghoul #30: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Skarphedin

[Master] Ghoul #30: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Skarphedin

[Master] Ghoul #30: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: Skarphedin

[Emerald (Lara) (to Michael-14198 only)] Talwin, what are you standing next to?

[Master] Skarphedin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] so to point out Lara we are now just finished with Round 3

[Master] so just about 3 minutes have gone by so far tonight

[Lara] yes

[Master] everyone ok?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not everyone no)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (skarp has seen better days)

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Indigo

[JohnA] (we all have)

[Lanek (Spring)] (sorry, i am having a fight with the motel management)

[Indigo (Lisa)] SKARP!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)-2) [1d20=19] -9 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)]. HITS Ghoul #23 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #23

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)-2) [1d20=19] -9 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)]. HITS Ghoul #23 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #23

[Master] Ghoul #23's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-9) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Uncle Fotopoulos

[JohnA] Uncle Fotopoulos moved 28'07".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ghoul #21

[Master] Ghoul #21 moved 10'08".

[Master] Ghoul #21 targets Skarphedin. Distance: 0'10"

[Master] Ghoul #21: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Skarphedin

[Master] Ghoul #21: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Skarphedin

[Master] Ghoul #21: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: Skarphedin

[Master] Skarphedin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Flames

[Master] Flames moved 7'05".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Snezana

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Thistle

[Master] the door is not wedged shut any more after they ran through it

[Master] you can open it from this side easily enough and go through

[Master] OR hold it closed

[Thistle (Carissa)] WAIT! DON'T BE STUPID!

[Master] Or just do what you wish

[Thistle (Carissa)] Thistle moved 40'04".

[Thistle (Carissa)] Thistle moved 73'11".

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Thistle (Carissa)] (but, you know, safe distance following first)

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Branwyn

JohnA is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

JohnA has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Thistle (Carissa)] (hope they can get back through it later)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (is skarp prone or upright?)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (oh wait!)

[Master] upright

[Master] paralyzed

[Thistle (Carissa)] (I don't think that was her full movement, can she add a tumble roll as precaution, too?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wait?)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Considering he was then hit about 7 times, surprised he is still upright and wasn't knocked over.)

[Master] No to Carissa

[Thistle (Carissa)] (ok)

[Master] he is sturdy solid

[Master] dwarves wobble but they do not fall down

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (No, he is ground beef at this point.)

Branwyn (Lisa) steps forward and tries to wrap herself around Skarp while holding the basket

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (roll or can she do that since he can't move)

[Master] She can do that

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ghoul #22

Skarphedin (Ryan) hisses, "Sssssvvvv yrrrrrsssslllllllf...."

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ghoul #25

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (givng Skarp a big ol' hug)

JohnA has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 21:50:22 EDT 2020

JohnA is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

JohnA has received the map Catacombs secret section.

JohnA has left the game on Fri Jul 10 21:50:30 EDT 2020

JohnA is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

JohnA has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[JohnA] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=8] 2 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Man in cloak (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[JohnA] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=12] -2 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Man in cloak (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[JohnA] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=6] 4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Man in cloak (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[JohnA] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=6] 12 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Man in cloak

[JohnA] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Man in cloak

[JohnA] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=5] 11 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Man in cloak

[Master] Man in cloak's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -18 (-33) - Dead

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Lord Tiberius

[Master] Lord Tiberius moved 33'02".

[Master] Lord Tiberius targets Wight #20. Distance: 0'07"

[Thistle (Carissa)] Wowwww

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=14] -2 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Wight #20 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=10] 2 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Wight #20 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=17] -5 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Wight #20 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=1] 11 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Wight #20 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=7] 5 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Wight #20 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=9] 3 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Wight #20 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=1] 11 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Wight #20 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=14] -2 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Wight #20 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=3] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Wight #20

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=4] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Wight #20

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=8] 13 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Wight #20

[Master] Wight #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (-30) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Lord Tiberius: CON check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Emerald

[Emerald (Lara)] (measuring distance)

JohnA has left the game on Fri Jul 10 21:52:45 EDT 2020

JohnA has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 21:53:13 EDT 2020

JohnA is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

JohnA has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Emerald (Lara)] i have a questionn

[Master] yes?

[Emerald (Lara)] those black things, are those columns?

[Master] yes

[Emerald (Lara)] the circles

[Emerald (Lara)] can Talwin, can you hear me?

[Master] the ceiling is 25 foot tall here, unlike the rest of the catecombs that are 10 feet tall

[Master] Wight #20: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (he's just 30 something feet away so should be able to hear you)

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (QUIT WITH THE WIGHTS ALREADY!!!)

[Talwin (Michael-14198) (to Lara only)] yes sorry i'm not feeling better

[Emerald (Lara)] Emerald moved 46'07".

[JohnA] go ahead

[Master] Initiative changed from 14 to 17.

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Emerald (Lara)] (@Michael, yuck)

[Emerald (Lara)] Talwin, do you have water?

[Thistle (Carissa)] (I know, wight??)

[Master] grins at TMO just making sure the Init is right

[JohnA] wight

[Emerald (Lara)] Howar do you have water? Or can you cantrip water?

[JohnA] the qustion I have is how was this summoned, in some games when the summoner dies.... the summond creature dies

[Master] how was what summoned?

[Emerald (Lara) (to Lisa only)] Does Howard have water?

[JohnA] the fire thing

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (or did you just flip open a coffin lid)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (do we know this is the summoner, though?)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (oh I thought you meant the wight)

[JohnA] no

[Master] Who said it was anything other than a huge fire burning through all the flamables in a wizard's lab

[JohnA] maybe

Emerald (Lara) waiting...

[Howard Plum (Lisa) (to Lara only)] no he left his pack in a coffin upstairs

[JohnA] so, done?

[Lanek (Spring)] (so all the moving around wasn't locomotion?)

[Master] movement yes as the flames eat through section by section

[JohnA (to Lara only)] click done if you are sure your done

[JohnA] oh, so this is almost over , yea!

[Lanek (Spring)] (some kind of coincidence there being a lab fire just as we are getting here)

[Emerald (Lara) (to JohnA only)] (well, i guess i'm done becaise i can't get any answers!)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Sundown

[Master] Howard answered you Emerald

[Howard Plum (Lisa) (to Lara only)] did you want a puddle on the ground? if you enlarge it will it take a shape like an elemental or flood the room potentially disturbing the ooze and coffin etc

[Master] Sundown moved 24'10".

[Master] Sundown targets Ghoul #30. Distance: 1'03"

[Master] Sundown targets Ghoul #20. Distance: 1'03"

[Master] Sundown targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 4'04"

[Master] Sundown: Attack: Long Sword: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 3. HITS Ghoul #21 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Sundown: Attack: Long Sword: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 5. HITS Ghoul #20 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Sundown: Attack: Long Sword: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 7. MISSES Ghoul #30 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Emerald (Lara) (to Lisa only)] no

[Master] Sundown: Damage v SM: Long Sword: (1d8) [1d8=1] 1 added to: Ghoul #21

[Master] Sundown: Damage v SM: Long Sword: (1d8) [1d8=5] 5 added to: Ghoul #20

[Master] Ghoul #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-5) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Ghoul #21's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Howard Plum

[Howard Plum (Lisa) (to Lara only)] and you can cantrip water and do something the next round

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (ok - cxan we pause for a second?)

[Emerald (Lara) (to Lisa only)] yep

[Master] yes

[Lisa] I was going to cast on the fire but Lara asked me for water

[Lisa] Don't want to ignore her

[Emerald (Lara)] (are we OOC?)

[Lisa] But not sure what say an enlarge water will do to the room

[Master] that sounds good I will go refill my water :)

[Master] yes

[Lisa] yes - i asked for a quick pause

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lisa] Bob usually won't tell us - we have to cast and find out

[JohnA] further evidence seem to imply it is not an attacking fire

[Lisa] I was going to dump dust on it

[JohnA] can Howard cantrip something as a test

[JohnA] so as not to 'waste' a spell

[JohnA] not sure how to test

[Lisa] he can cantrip water I'm not sure he can do water in a pitcher and place it somewhere

[Lara] i am following the fire. i haven't cantripped the powdered iron yet either

[JohnA] does he have spellcraft?

[Lara] but i have a leather pouch now. i think...little unclear if it worked.

[Lara] and i would need the powered iron to cast an Enlarge spell

[JohnA] not sure what diffrene there would be, maybe just observtion or Int check?

[Lisa] we know it's a fire

[Lisa] he has tactics of magic but has to roll less than an 8 to get it

[Lara] *powdered

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnA] but if it will go out on it's own, do we use a spell on that when we can use on grey oozze if need be?

[Lisa] just paused because I didn't want to cantrip water then have it enlarged and then it flood sthe cursed corpse in coffin andmakes ooze overflow

[Lara] did Emerald's cantrip for the leather pouch work?

[JohnA] or mummy

[Master] Yes to Emerald having a pouch

[Lisa] that is Tiera's coffin

[Lara] LOL, no i wouldn't have done that without talking to you

[Lisa] ok - unless I can hear that enlarge water will be safe am not going to cantrip it right now

[Lisa] back IC for me

[Lisa] Howard Plum targets Flames. Distance: 29'05"

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

Howard Plum (Lisa) concentrates on the center of the fire and casts dust all over it

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum casts a spell against Flames: Glitterdust: 20 ft cube of golden dust. Reveals invisible creatures and blinds those who fail a save for (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2 rounds. The dust coats everything for (1d4+7) [1d4=1] 8 rounds. Failed save = -4 to attack, saving throws & AC. Range 10 yds/Lvl.

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Lanek

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (dust explosion)

[Lanek (Spring)] Lanek moved 23'08".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Wight #20

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (smother the flames with glitter)

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (aka: Mythbusters Coffee Creamer Cannon)

[JohnA] new song Dust in the Fire

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (you pour sand on fires - why not dust?)

[Master] Wight #20: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 3. HITS [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Wight #20: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 7. MISSES [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Wight #20: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 4. HITS [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Wight #20: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: [Hoffman]]

[Master] Wight #20: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: [Hoffman]]

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (no no no)

[Master] [Hoffman]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (-4) - Massively Wounded

[Master] Sorry John 2 more

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (I'd like to start apetition to Ban All Wights)

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Talwin

[JohnA] Roll: ((2d2+(3*2))) [2d2=1,1] 8

[Thistle (Carissa)] (we'll need to find a nice priest to restore all these after this)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Need backup?

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] I can run over

[Emerald (Lara) (to Carissa only)] (these wights are in section 4, right?)

[JohnA] (2d10+6) [2d10=4,1] 11

[Thistle (Carissa)] (I don't think anyone knows what's going on to know we need back up)

[Thistle (Carissa) (to Lara only)] Yes the other map

[Emerald (Lara)] /Carissa (that's what i thought)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Well it looks like you are having more trouble over so I'm going to head over there

[Indigo (Lisa)] (to the ghouls?)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] I would say so. Where are the wights

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you don't know about the wight)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] I'm sorry. I'm throwing up

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] where are the wights

[Master] Then log off Michael

[JohnA (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Hoffman]] modified: Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 3 (14). Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 48 (59).

[Master] go take care of your self

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] I'm not leaving right now bob

[Thistle (Carissa)] (seriously no reason to be playing if you're sick)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] I'm jst having trouble at the moment

[JohnA] I have tried so hard to get him killed, I still can't do it

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes take care of yourself)

[Master] Talwin can see all there is to see

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] This is the effing battle fo the cetnruy I will be here until i'm dead

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Please don't)

[Master] you can try to run through the flame

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] On second

Carissa is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

Carissa has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Master] Or back up the stairs and around

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I'd rather you survive and we can call the next battle the Battle of the Century)

[Emerald (Lara)] (seriously, Michael take care of yourself)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (it'll take you a round or two before you get to the wight so not worth that)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (flames they have handles)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Honest question, how much fire damage do you guys think it would take off Talwin

[Master] several rounds

[Master] and no one knows about that

[Thistle (Carissa)] (you can go lay down it's fine)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] dammit

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] grr

[Thistle (Carissa)] (too much with only two priests)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (why not go up the stairs and down the other side)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] hm. Let me check movement

[JohnA] you like ghould, don't you

[Thistle (Carissa)] (although I missed why you're go through fire?)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Bob. I'm going to move my character, but pretend i'm not. I'm doing distance

[Thistle (Carissa)] (to help with the ghouls?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (shortcuts thru fire = bad)

[Emerald (Lara)] (@Carissa, the glitter may have subdued the fire?)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] I'm sorry guys, I only see the ghouls. Where is the wight

[Indigo (Lisa)] (besides you would get covered in glitter on the way)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (the wight is way, way behind different map)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you can't get to the wight)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Ghouls it is. One second

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you don't know it is happening)

[Thistle (Carissa) (to Lara only)] Maybe? I guess I was confused about the plan for the fire and the goal, but I think I get it now although not sure I saw the fire suppressed...

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] OK. I've been relaying information to Howard. Has he not been doing the same? Also, I would think I would hear sounds of battle because the distances aren' t taht great. Bob? Weight in?

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] *Weigh in?

[Thistle (Carissa)] (*Wight in?)

[Master] you know there are ghouls attacking

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] lol

[Master] over at Branwyn's stairs

[Master] you can go through the flames to get there or back up the stairs and around

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] OK. With that knowledge, and since it's been several rounds, I'm going to ry and circle back. I think that's a fiar assumption. Any obejctiosn?

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Around, not burn to death

[Master] IT has only been 3 rounds

[Master] this is round 4

[Master] 3 whole minutes have gone by so far

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Feels longer. One second. LOL

[Thistle (Carissa)] (avioid fire is a good goal)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin moved 33'07".

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Is there a penalty for running up stairs?

[Phyn Thesis (Mike)] guys, it's getting late to me and i've been just clicking go. I'm going to bed.

[Master] no to Michael

[Master] night to Mike

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Goodnight Mike - sorry)

[Emerald (Lara)] (nite Mike!!)

Mike has left the game on Fri Jul 10 22:19:30 EDT 2020

[Thistle (Carissa)] (night Mike!)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin moved 25'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he could have killed a flea)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Oh shoot. Where is it?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no! Mike!)

[Master] the ghouls are straight ahead

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Night!)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] oh sorry

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] I'm at full movement I think but Talwin Shouts:

[JohnA] have fun, tks

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] "To me! I'm coming. Don't let them surround you!"

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Phyn Thesis

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Hold action please

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] I don't think that was full spriting

[Master] Talwin still has movement if you want

[Master] you can move 120

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Guys? Hold action, or sprint 120

[JohnA] move 120

[Master] you went 53 so far

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin moved 30'03".

[Master] so that makes it 83

[Master] so you cannot attack

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Right.

[Master] but you are there for next round

[JohnA] what is your combat move

Talwin (Michael-14198) Leaps in with a YelL!

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] "I'm here!"

[Lanek (Spring)] (hehe) [Brer Necholas (TMO)] (Subtlety, thy name is Talwin)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] (Sorry guys. I was just really concerned about the coffin. Turns out should have come here right away)

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] ;)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] BRB

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] sorry

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Griff (dog)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Brer Necholas

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (can Griff attack?)

[Master] Griff is locked in the room alone

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (awww)

[Master] he can attack the giant fleas

[Indigo (Lisa)] (with the fleas?)

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (he will)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes!)

[Master] the two doors are closed

[Indigo (Lisa)] (poor puppy)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (whoops well he had been with Finny)

Carissa is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Carissa has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas moved 20'00".

[TMO] Brer Necholas targets Ghoul #30. Distance: 1'00"

[TMO] Brer Necholas targets Ghoul #25. Distance: 2'03"

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Attack: Tacharin; one hand: ((14-(d20+3))-2) [1d20=8] 1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Ghoul #25 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Damage v SM: Tacharin; one hand: ((1d8)+6) [1d8=7] 13 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Ghoul #25

[JohnA (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Hoffman]] modified: Combat - Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 16 (14).

[Master] Ghoul #25's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-13) - Massively Wounded

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Attack: Tacharin; one hand: ((14-(d20+3))-2) [1d20=3] 6 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Ghoul #30 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Damage v SM: Tacharin; one hand: ((1d8)+6) [1d8=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Ghoul #30

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Attack: Shield, secondary: ((14-(d20+3))+4) [1d20=2] 13 [MODIFIED (+4)]. MISSES Ghoul #25 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Ghoul #30's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-10) - Massively Wounded

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Damage v SM: Shield, secondary: ((1d2)+6) [1d2=2] 8 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Ghoul #25

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Skarphedin

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] Roll to resist paralysis?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (melts into Branwyn's warm embrace)

[Master] it wears off on its own

[Master] in a couple of turns

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #24

[Master] Ghoul #24 moved 11'07".

[Master] Ghoul #24 targets Lanek. Distance: 1'01"

[Master] Ghoul #24 targets Brer Necholas. Distance: 5'02"

[Master] Ghoul #24 targets Talwin. Distance: 3'01"

[Master] Ghoul #24 targets Sundown. Distance: 1'01"

[Master] Ghoul #24: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Sundown (AC FINAL: 10)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Ghoul #24: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Sundown (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Ghoul #24: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Sundown (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #24: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. HITS Sundown (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #24: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Sundown

[Master] Ghoul #24: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Sundown

[Master] Ghoul #24: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: Sundown

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nice! it's keeping ghouls from chomping on Skarp)

[Master] Sundown's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

Carissa has left the game on Fri Jul 10 22:27:12 EDT 2020

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 22:27:16 EDT 2020

Carissa is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Carissa has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Master] Sundown: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #20

[Indigo (Lisa)] (doesn't he have para immunity like Brer?)

[Master] Ghoul #20 targets Lanek. Distance: 2'01"

[Master] Ghoul #20 targets Brer Necholas. Distance: 4'07"

[Master] Ghoul #20 targets Talwin. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] Ghoul #20 targets Sundown. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] Ghoul #20: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Sundown

[Master] Ghoul #20: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Sundown

[Master] Ghoul #20: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Sundown

[Master] Sundown's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (-8) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #30

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (he's evidently a different kit)

[Master] Ghoul #30 targets Brer Necholas. Distance: 1'00"

[Master] Ghoul #30: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #30: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #30: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] ROUND: 5

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Indigo

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ghoul #24. Distance: 17'11"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 16'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=6] 6. HITS Ghoul #24 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=10] 2. HITS Ghoul #24 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=18] -6. HITS Ghoul #24 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #24

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #24

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #24

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Uncle Fotopoulos

[Master] Ghoul #24's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-17) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ghoul #21

[Master] Ghoul #21 moved 3'09".

[Master] Ghoul #21 targets Lanek. Distance: 5'02"

[Master] Ghoul #21 targets Talwin. Distance: 0'01"

[Master] Ghoul #21 moved 9'08".

[Master] Ghoul #21 targets Indigo. Distance: 3'00"

[Master] Ghoul #21 targets Sundown. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] Ghoul #21: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Sundown

[Master] Ghoul #21: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Sundown

[Master] Ghoul #21: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Sundown

[Master] Sundown's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Flames

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (dust reaction?)

[Master] Flames's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 104 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (a sneeze even?)

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Snezana

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (you've *inflamed* it's allergies)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok that was a sneeze)

[JohnA] HA!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Emerald (Lara)] (clever!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wait it's off the map?)

[Master] yes

[Master] gone

[Emerald (Lara)] poses no htreat?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hiding or gone gone?)

[Emerald (Lara)] threat?

[Master] gone gone

[Emerald (Lara)] (exactly---no threat?)

[Master] smothered

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Glitter saves the day!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yay!)

[JohnA] where does a fire go

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hell)

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Awesome!

[Emerald (Lara)] (GOTTA LOVE GLITTER!)

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (All Fires Go To Hell)

[JohnA] Howard killed it YEA!!!!!!!!

[Carissa] (glitter isn't just herpes??)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just hope he doesn't fall over into the pool from shock)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (lol)

[Master] Spring?

[Master] We will say Snee is on hold

[Emerald (Lara)] ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ0zhsvhynw )

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Thistle

[Thistle (Carissa)] (holding)

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Branwyn

Branwyn (Lisa) keeps holding Skarp

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ghoul #22

[Master] Ghoul #22 moved 6'02".

[Master] Ghoul #22 targets Lanek. Distance: 3'05"

[Master] Ghoul #22 targets Brer Necholas. Distance: 0'01"

[Lanek (Spring)]

[Master] Ghoul #22 targets Brer Necholas. Distance: 0'01"

[Master] Ghoul #22: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 17. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #22: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #22: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #22: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Brer Necholas

[Lanek (Spring)] ?! why am i on hold idon't see me in the gturn counter

[Master] Brer Necholas's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (-1) - Moderately Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Spring's back)

[Master] SNee was up

[Master] she can go now

[Lanek (Spring)] Snezana moved 20'09".

[Lanek (Spring)] (Iok there we go)

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Paralysis Immunity: (1d100) [1d100=43] 43 95% Immunity to Paralysis.

[Master] She can attack if you wish

[Master] Spring?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok - weird)

[Master] Ok moving she can attack when back

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ghoul #25

[Spring] Snezana targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 0'11"

[Master] Ghoul #25 targets Brer Necholas. Distance: 2'03"

JohnA is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

JohnA has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Lanek (Spring)] Snezana: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -3. HITS Ghoul #21 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Lanek (Spring)] Snezana: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk: (1d4) [1d4=4] 4 added to: Ghoul #21

[Master] Ghoul #21's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (nice hit)

[Master] Ghoul #25: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #25: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 17. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #25: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #25: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Brer Necholas

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (very nice)

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Paralysis Immunity: (1d100) [1d100=2] 2 95% Immunity to Paralysis.

[Master] Brer Necholas's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 37 (-1) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[JohnA] [Hoffman]] targets Wight #20. Distance: 1'03"

[JohnA] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((16-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=14] -2 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Wight #20 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (with a roll that low, can I reflect the paralysis back onto the ghoul?)

[JohnA] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=1] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Wight #20

[Master] Wight #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (-7) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Lord Tiberius

[Thistle (Carissa)] (medusa it?)

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=3] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Wight #20 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=12] 0 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Wight #20 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=13] -1 [MODIFIED (+2)]. HITS Wight #20 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

JohnA has left the game on Fri Jul 10 22:39:54 EDT 2020

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Attack: Thorn: ((12-(d20+2))+2) [1d20=8] 4 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Wight #20 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=5] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Wight #20

[Master] Lord Tiberius: Damage v SM: Thorn: ((1d8)+3+2) [1d8=8] 13 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Wight #20

[Master] Wight #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -8 (-23) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Emerald

[Thistle (Carissa)] (oh good)

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (about time)

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (No More Wights! No More Wights!)

JohnA has joined the game on Fri Jul 10 22:40:38 EDT 2020

JohnA is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

JohnA has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Thistle (Carissa)] (Wight now!)

[Emerald (Lara)] (measuring)

[Emerald (Lara)] Emerald moved 74'07".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Howard Plum

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (he has no obs - just going skip him for now)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Lanek

[JohnA] sorry, I thinkI am done, call it punch drunk, cant keep my eyes oepn

[Spring] Lanek targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 2'10"

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (stop drinking the punch)

[Spring] Lanek no longer targets Ghoul #21.

[Thistle (Carissa)] (no worries, hopefully... go sleep)

[Spring] Lanek targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 2'10"

[Spring] Lanek no longer targets Ghoul #21.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I'm sorry John)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Night)

[Spring] Lanek targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 2'10"

[Thistle (Carissa)] (and remember some drunks punch back)

[Lanek (Spring)] Lanek: Attack: Hand/Throwing Axe: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Ghoul #21 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Lanek (Spring)] Lanek: Damage v SM: Hand/Throwing Axe: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Ghoul #21

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Wight #20

[Master] Ghoul #21's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (-4) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Talwin

JohnA has left the game on Fri Jul 10 22:45:54 EDT 2020

[Master] Talwin targets Ghoul #20. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] Talwin targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 0'10"

[Master] THere you go Michael

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] thanks

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] sorry

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Attack: Two-Handed Sword:: is now ARMED.

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin: Attack: Two-Handed Sword: ((13-(d20+2))-3) [1d20=4] 4 [MODIFIED (-3)]

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] i'm sorry i'm trying

[Michael-14198] Talwin targets Talwin. Distance: 0'00"

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin: Attack: Two-Handed Sword: ((13-(d20+2))-3) [1d20=15] -7 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Talwin (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Talwin moved 1'00".

[Michael-14198] Talwin no longer targets Ghoul #20.

[Michael-14198] Talwin targets Ghoul #20. Distance: 1'08"

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin: Attack: Two-Handed Sword: ((13-(d20+2))-3) [1d20=5] 3 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Ghoul #20 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin: Attack: Two-Handed Sword: ((13-(d20+2))-3) [1d20=16] -8 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Ghoul #20 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin: Attack: Two-Handed Sword: ((13-(d20+2))-3) [1d20=13] -5 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Ghoul #20 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin: Damage v SM: Two-Handed Sword: ((1d10)+3+3) [1d10=6] 12 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #20

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin: Damage v SM: Two-Handed Sword: ((1d10)+3+3) [1d10=10] 16 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #20

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin: Damage v SM: Two-Handed Sword: ((1d10)+3+3) [1d10=2] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #20

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Griff (dog)

[Master] Ghoul #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -25 (-36) - Dead

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Brer Necholas

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Thank you for patience

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (bite another flea)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thank you for your killing)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (before round ends Thistle is giong to move up to see the carnage)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (for her hold turn)

[TMO] Brer Necholas targets Ghoul #22. Distance: 0'01"

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Attack: Tacharin; one hand: ((14-(d20+3))-2) [1d20=3] 6 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Ghoul #22 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Damage v SM: Tacharin; one hand: ((1d8)+6) [1d8=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Ghoul #22

[Master] Ghoul #22's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-10) - Heavily Wounded

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Attack: Shield, secondary: ((14-(d20+3))+4) [1d20=8] 7 [MODIFIED (+4)]. MISSES Ghoul #30 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (I'm not supposed to MISS)

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Skarphedin

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Ghoul #30

[Thistle (Carissa)] (how could you miss? he was 3 ft in front of you!)

[Master] Ghoul #30: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 1. HITS Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #30: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -1. HITS Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Ghoul #30: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 4. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #30: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. MISSES Brer Necholas (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Ghoul #30: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 added to: Brer Necholas

[Master] Ghoul #30: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Brer Necholas

[Thistle (Carissa)] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu3s9w98MYs)

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] Brer Necholas: Paralysis Immunity: (1d100) [1d100=99] 99 95% Immunity to Paralysis.

[Master] Brer Necholas's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (-4) - Heavily Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ACK)

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (it finally came up!)

[Master] ROUND: 6

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Indigo

[Thistle (Carissa)] (woooow)

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (had to happen eventually)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (right but youhad... 90 more times before it should have happened)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 4'11".

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (hopefully I heped wound everything badly enough to go down quickly)

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 1'10"

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ghoul #30. Distance: 2'09"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=8] 4. HITS Ghoul #21 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #21

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (95% is 1 in 20 chance of failing. I've been hit more than 19 times, I bet)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=15] -3. HITS Ghoul #30 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Ghoul #21's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-7) - Disabled

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=20] -8. HITS Ghoul #30 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=2] 10. MISSES Ghoul #30 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Thistle (Carissa)] (ehh I was rough-timating)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #30

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #30

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Uncle Fotopoulos

[Thistle (Carissa)] (which is like estimating but badly)

[Master] Ghoul #30's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -12 (-13) - Dead

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Flames

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Snezana

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Thistle

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sorry - sundown only has 6 hps left and wanted to kill that one before it had a chance to kill him)

Thistle (Carissa) quietly to Tiberius, "Is he really dead? He was definitely the bad guy, right??"

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Branwyn

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (love that comment Carissa!)

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] quote

Branwyn (Lisa) looks around but keeps holding Skarp

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ghoul #22

[Thistle (Carissa)] *lol)

[Master] Ghoul #22: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Brer Necholas

[Master] Ghoul #22: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Brer Necholas

[Master] Ghoul #22: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: Brer Necholas

[Master] Brer Necholas's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ghoul #25

[Master] Ghoul #25: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 added to: Brer Necholas

[Master] Ghoul #25: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 added to: Brer Necholas

[Master] Ghoul #25: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Brer Necholas

[Master] Brer Necholas's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (-7) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Lord Tiberius

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Emerald

[Lord Tiberius (Master)] I hope he was

[Lara] Emerald targets Emerald. Distance: 0'00"

[Lara] Emerald no longer targets Emerald.

[Lara] Emerald targets Emerald. Distance: 0'00"

[Lara] Emerald no longer targets Emerald.

[Emerald (Lara)] sorry---trying to get distance. the dagger can go how far? the equipment shows 10/20/30

[Thistle (Carissa)] Wait you're not even sure?? Do you recognize his face?

[Master] 10 feet is short range 20 feet is medium and 30+ feet is long

[Master] you can just target the ghoul

[Master] and it will tell you how far away it is

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (in the 2 seconds before he was fireballed into unconsciousness?)

[Emerald (Lara)] it is 17 feet away

[Master] So medium range

[Master] that is fine

[Lara] Emerald targets Ghoul #22. Distance: 17'08"

[Master] The icon on the far left

[Emerald (Lara)] Emerald: Attack: Dagger/Dirk, hurled: (20-(d20)+2) [1d20=16] 6 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (+2)]. HITS Ghoul #22 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] there you go!

[Master] now damage

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (nice!)

[Master] the middle one in that row

[Emerald (Lara)] Emerald: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk, hurled: (1d4) [1d4=3] 3 added to: Ghoul #22

[Master] Ghoul #22's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-3) - Massively Wounded

[Master] and hit done

[Master] very nicely done

[Emerald (Lara)] (it took FOREVER to flank!)

[Emerald (Lara)] (thanks)

[Master] hit the big red button

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Howard Plum

[Thistle (Carissa)] (oh no, she's taking lessons from Brawnyn)

[Lara] Emerald no longer targets Ghoul #22.

[Thistle (Carissa)] (*Branwyn)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 23'10".

[Master] hah

[Lanek (Spring)] (i like brawnyn better. more brawny)

Howard Plum (Lisa) looks around the room

[Lanek (Spring)] (gonna save that for a future character)

[Thistle (Carissa)] (the stabbing gives her muscles)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (no obs version)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Lanek

[Master] Howard is standing in rubble burned out ashes still warm and smoking

[Lanek (Spring)] Lanek moved 11'09".

Carissa is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

[Lanek (Spring)] Lanek moved 18'07".

Carissa has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Lanek (Spring)] Lanek moved 34'06".

[Lanek (Spring)] Lanek moved 35'01".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Talwin

[Master] might want to be careful

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] What!?

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] What did I miss

[Master] that was for Howard

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Oh

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (too late to move now isn't it)

[Master] no

[Master] can keep on moving

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (thx)

[Master] Up onto the pedestal near the coffin

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Ah ah ah! Hot!

[Michael-14198] Talwin targets Ghoul #21. Distance: 1'04"

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Howard Plum moved 15'00".

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin: Attack: Two-Handed Sword: ((13-(d20+2))-3) [1d20=18] -10 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Ghoul #21 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin: Attack: Two-Handed Sword: ((13-(d20+2))-3) [1d20=18] -10 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Ghoul #21 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin: Attack: Two-Handed Sword: ((13-(d20+2))-3) [1d20=10] -2 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Ghoul #21 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin: Damage v SM: Two-Handed Sword: ((1d10)+3+3) [1d10=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #21

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin: Damage v SM: Two-Handed Sword: ((1d10)+3+3) [1d10=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #21

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Talwin: Damage v SM: Two-Handed Sword: ((1d10)+3+3) [1d10=3] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #21

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Griff (dog)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Brer Necholas

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (grr. bite flea!)

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (that was already dead)

[Master] Ghoul #21's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -29 (-29) - Dead

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Skarphedin

[Master] ROUND: 7

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Indigo

[Lara] I am away from the keyboard.

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] Indigo moved 5'07".

[Master] Indigo targets Ghoul #22. Distance: 0'01"

[Master] Indigo targets Ghoul #25. Distance: 3'06"

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] (can he get around - might have to go the long wa)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=2] 10. MISSES Ghoul #22 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Indigo moved 5'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=8] 4. HITS Ghoul #22 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #22

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: (+13-(d20+1)) [1d20=11] 1. HITS Ghoul #25 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ghoul #25

[Master] Ghoul #22's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-7) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Uncle Fotopoulos

[Master] Ghoul #25's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-9) - Dying

[Master] Combat has finished.

Carissa is receiving the map Catacombs section 4...

Carissa has received the map Catacombs section 4.

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (phew)

Branwyn (Lisa) lets goe of Skarp and looks around sadly

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (So, quick question. When Skarphedin moved to attack the group of ghouls, was that a suggestion, or what Skarphedin had to do?)

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] (thank you)

Thistle (Carissa) tries to get a better look at the dead man

[Master] You said you wanted to attack the Ghouls

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he did not have to - was trying to get him not to but then you moved)

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I didn't move him)

[Master] I moved him

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I was saying, in character, that we should kill the ghoul we were surrounding and then help Branwyn.)

[Master] Skarp was there with the Ghoul that was surrounded

[Master] I moved him to where he could attack more thinking that was the surrounded part

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (Oh..... I thought that there was an in-character reason affecting Skarphedin, and didn't think to question it.)

[Master] sorry no

[Lisa] That would have been a good "stop" moment to make sure it was what you wanted

[Master] there the three people attacking that one ghoul

[Master] and no one on the other 6

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (True, but like I said. Didn't think to question it.)

[Master] I am sorry for that Ryan

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (No, that's on me.)

[Master] I was really zoomed in on things

[Master] So I was trying to help with targeting etc

[Lara] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] Skarp still has more hps than most characters now if you feel better

Emerald (Lara) Howard, what do you see?

[Master] we are pausing here Lara

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I don't really feel bad. Like I said, I should have communicated better. Sorry for typing up your actions, Lisa)

[Master] we will pick up things next week

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] Thanks

[Talwin (Michael-14198)] I'll see you all next time

[Master] go rest Michael

Michael-14198 has left the game on Fri Jul 10 23:09:57 EDT 2020

[Skarphedin (Ryan)] (I feel bad for tying up your actions, Lisa. Is what I meant to say.)

[Lisa] you didn't Ryan!

[Master] I think it was very good

[Master] this fight was just about what I thought it would be

[Lisa] Bran is bad with spells for undead so it was great that she could save you from a swarm

[Lara] Emerald got to throw a dagger!

[Spring] :-)

[Lisa] and hit!

[Master] the only thing I thought I was going to get away with was doing a wizard lock on the secret door

[Master] locking you all in there

[Ryan] Good session, everyone. It was lots of fun.

[Brer Necholas (TMO)] thanks for the game!

[Spring] sorry i was so distracted with the motel. seems like i'm always distracted with something

[Lisa] Goodnight Ryan!

[Ryan] Night all.

[Spring] have a good night and weekend yall!

[Lara] gnite Ryan!!

[Carissa] Night Ryan!

[Lara] gnite Spring!!

[Lara] gnite Lisa!!

Spring has left the game on Fri Jul 10 23:11:28 EDT 2020

TMO has left the game on Fri Jul 10 23:11:31 EDT 2020

[Lara] gnite John!!

[Master] So Lara you understand more now?

[Lisa] Goodnight Spring!

[Lara] gnite Srring!!

[Carissa] I debated having Thistle slam the door in his face, but figured she'd listen to Branwyn's advice of attack first when spellcaster

[Master] it was a good idea

[Lara] gnite Spring!!

[Lisa] he never cast

Ryan has left the game on Fri Jul 10 23:11:57 EDT 2020

[Lisa] not sure it is him

[Master] never got the chance to

[Carissa] And she'd been warned earlier to stop trusting people

[Carissa] So between that and already being jumping, she attempted to hit him with a dagger at least :)

[Lara] yes, i understand more. i thought the red pentagon STARTED a turn on every round.

[Lisa] but if I was Black Cloak in that situation I would have handled it completely differently

[Carissa] Failed, but hey, that's what Hoffman and Tiberius are for

[Master] How so Lisa?

[Lara] now i realize that it is to show you're DONE! lol. didn't really get that till tonight.

[Lisa] you have 2 fighters in front of you that just hit you - death is imminent and you can't cast

[Lisa] You yield

[Carissa] Combat can be confusing. It'll make sense the more you do it. And we still all sometimes to hit stop

[Lisa] you talk for a round until you can cast

[Lisa] and then get out

[Carissa] I did expect talking. Then again still not sure this is Black Cloak yet. Well THE Black Cloak.

[Master] He thoguht he had a good plan, retreat back and lure them to the Wight

[Lara] hey, does this mean that the dagger is gone? lol

[Lisa] so it was Black Cloak??

[Carissa] Or maybe it is?

[Master] You will find out next week

[Master] and the dagger is there stuck into the ghoul

[Lisa] no Emerald - you just need to pull it out of the dead ghoul

[Master] you can pull it out next week

[Carissa] But one wight? That doesn't seem a good plan considering we've been through others

[Lara] or does Emerald go up to the dying Ghoul?

[Lisa] yup

[Lara] LOL...i've watched enough movies.

[Carissa] Ah shoot Thistle needs to remember to grab her tossed dagger and let Griff out next week

[Lisa] you will get used to pulling weapons out of corpses :)

[Lara] coooooooooool

[Lisa] lol

[Master] that is IF Thistle can find the door

[Master] a closed secret door

[Lara] it was nice to be able to contribute a little bit

[Master] Elves are pretty good at that

[Carissa] Welp guess Tiberius and her are going to have some bonding waiting for others, lol

[Lisa] only ones that can recognize him would be Howard and Snee I think

[Carissa] The dagger should be on this side, at least.

[Lara] so who is still in section four?

[Lisa] unless his ID is in his pockets

[Carissa] Would Tiberius? I can't remember when he went unconscious

[Lisa] after he wa fireballed

[Lisa] thought it was pretty instantaneous

[Master] yes

[Carissa] So a split second he *might* have seen him, but probably not

[Master] Black Cloak walked in saw his daughter dead at the feet of the murderers and let loose the fireball

[Carissa] Thistle, Griff, Tiberius, Hoffman, and Phyrn are still the earlier map

[Master] Sundown and Hoffman came very close

[Master] One more hit on either would have turned them into undead

[Lara] goycha

[Carissa] Hoffman is that low??

[Lisa] Phynn can find the secret door next week

[Master] 3 points

[Master] Sundown is at 6

[Carissa] Hopefully Mike is on to let them back in/out

[Carissa] Sundown wasn't being level drained this fight was he?

[Lisa] he usually is and will be one of the first things

[Master] no

[Lisa] we need to bring everyone together again

[Carissa] Ah okay, but in general

[Master] Sundown takes 6 more points and he becomes a Ghould

[Lisa] ghouls just paralyze

[Master] and starts to attack you

[Carissa] So many level drains... they'll have to decide if it's worth fighting for them back or finding a priest

[Lara] so i was using the Target feature to measure. isn't there another way to measure? i didn't want to move the character all around

[Carissa] Ghoul can turn others?

[Master] Hoffman takes 3 more and becomes a Wight

[Lisa] yes'

[Master] and starts to level drain you all

[Carissa] There is a button on the top next to the magnifying glass

[Lisa] there is a sextant button at the top

[Carissa] To the right, forget what that tool is called

[Master] there is a measuring tool

[Master] there you go

[Carissa] I did know the wight one. I didn't know the ghoul one

[Lisa] click on the button then click on the map starting point and drag to measure in feet

[Carissa] But I was paying less attention to that fight and map

[Lara] thank you! i knew i saw it somewhere

Carissa is receiving the map Catacombs secret section...

Carissa has received the map Catacombs secret section.

[Master] so we went from 730 to 1100 to play out 5 minutes of time

[Lisa] if that was black cloak I am going to be so disappointed

[Carissa] and now I seee how low Sundown is. All makes sense now

[Lara] heehee

[Master] and also Carissa you notice what month it is?

[Lisa] and why was he burning all his own stuff

[Master] grins

[Carissa] I'd expect more out of him if it was...

[Carissa] July?

[Carissa] :P

[Master] How long did I say this would last?

[Master] GRINS

[Carissa] Oh damn you

[Carissa] I'm not even halfway done. I haven't even written the next part.

[Carissa] Shi can't come back yet

[Lara] okay guys. i'm headed out for the night.

[Lara] gnite Lisa!!

[Master] You have at least two more sessions

[Carissa] Although guess we still have goblins and stuff first

[Lara] gnite BOB!!

[Lara] gnite Carissa!!

[Lisa] oh - meant to tell you I finally got caught up this week

[Master] night all

[Carissa] Only two???

[Carissa] Night Lara!

[Lisa] your story is so good!!

Lara has left the game on Fri Jul 10 23:22:53 EDT 2020

[Carissa] Thank you!! I really don't know who is reading is so really glad to hear that :)

[Master] I read it once a week

[Carissa] Okay well Bob is always a given.

[Lisa] wondering if you are bringing Nieven back to Dragon Fen :)

[Carissa] I figure you read anything on the site posted, lol

[Carissa] Haha very tempting. They'll be having that talk.

[Lisa] ok - Goodnight!

[Carissa] Not sure if he'd come back, but he may or may not be convinced to visit. Not sure.

[Master] I am glad you liked my poem

[Carissa] Night Lisa!

[Lisa] lol

[Carissa] Okaybut really? He's a lord now??

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jul 10 23:24:14 EDT 2020

[Master] chuckles

[Carissa] He's a fun character. I don't know what to think of him and I made him.

[Carissa] Toss him any which way you want.

[Master] grins

[Master] I will

[Carissa] But seriously. I need more than two weeks. And more motivation. And to start writing agian.

[Carissa] All right, guess I'm off too. Night!

[Master] Night

Carissa has left the game on Fri Jul 10 23:25:13 EDT 2020


XP not awarded