View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Apr1108

Apr 11 08 - The Bigger They Are

[DM] ROUND: 10

[DM] ROUND: 10

[DM] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Apr 11 08:14:48 EDT 2008 ====

[DM] Time of Day: 09:00 AM. Day 1 Trall, Ohm {Early Winter} 1st, 1259.

[DM] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Apr 11 18:29:12 EDT 2008 ====

Vicki has joined the game on Fri Apr 11 18:29:44 EDT 2008

Vicki is receiving the map Main Temple Area...

Vicki has received the map Main Temple Area.

[DM] Fire Giant #13 moved 11'00".

[DM] Fire Giant #14 moved 4'00".

[DM] Fire Giant #15 moved 3'07".

[Vicki] more fire giants?

[DM] wry grin

[Vicki] now wait just a darn moment

[DM] just clearing up things

[Vicki] we haven't even started the following rounds and you're adding more?

[DM] I have a definative total number of fire giants, of hell hounds, of fire priests, etc

[DM] not adding, just making the maps load better

[Vicki] oh

[DM] not all the fire priests are on teh map yet

[Vicki] well, on our end it looks like you're adding more

[DM] so the icons do not slow things down

[Vicki] how did Tori make it inside?

[DM] she did not

[DM] she is in the doorway still

[Vicki] oh

[Vicki] from bird's eye view, it looked like she was completely inside

[DM] when you zoom in it looks better

[Vicki] i did

[Vicki] I may end up going back outside to help the others

[DM] not a probloem

[DM] you can always go where you where you want

[DM] Hans and Christy are likely to be here around 830 or so

[DM] so will be quiet till then

[DM] but we will work on the wiki

[DM] the image sharing, etc

[Vicki] Ramone's invisible... so he should be able to attack the fire giant

[Vicki] then he has antarias and arilyn

[Vicki] yep we'll probably need our own giant

[Vicki] lol

[Vicki] I might be running to get pizza later on

[DM] ok

[DM] just let us know

[DM] Mike is here, we are talking

[DM] will try to pay attention here too

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Vicki] ok

[Vicki] will John be in?

mikE has joined the game on Fri Apr 11 18:46:32 EDT 2008

[mikE] hi

[Vicki] hi Mike

[Vicki] sorry, was reading the site pages

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] Mike and I are shooting pool as we wait

[DM] no clue about John

[Vicki] fun

[DM] same chances as always for him I would think

[Vicki] a phone call?

[Vicki] lol

[Vicki] you did that last week and he showed

Vicki is receiving the map Overhead Temple...

Vicki has received the map Overhead Temple.

John has joined the game on Fri Apr 11 18:59:24 EDT 2008

[DM] hey john

[DM] mike, mel and I are playing pool

[DM] waiting for everyone

[John] the crooner?

Lorie has joined the game on Fri Apr 11 19:00:20 EDT 2008

[John] I just walked in the door

[mikE] are we ready to kill giants?

mikE is receiving the map Overhead Temple...

mikE has received the map Overhead Temple.

Lorie is receiving the map Main Temple Area...

Lorie has received the map Main Temple Area.

[DM] Hey Lor

[Lorie] hola

[Vicki] Hi Lorie

[DM] no word from Kaz yet

[Vicki] hi John

[DM] or Marco

[DM] waiting to hear from them

[Vicki] I haven't asked her this week, and I usually do

[DM] then we can start when people want

[Vicki] oh I could call...

[DM] if you want Percy etc

[Vicki] Kaz won't be on tonight

[John] i am playing gauntlt with my 4 yr old

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has joined the game on Fri Apr 11 19:05:39 EDT 2008

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] howdy

[Vicki] Hi Marco

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] everyone still alive?

BiBo!!!!!!!!! is receiving the map Main Temple Area...

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has received the map Main Temple Area.

[John] well....

[DM] so far no Kax

[DM] Kaz tonight

[DM] but everyone else si still alive

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] score

[Vicki] huh?

[DM] and I just beat both Mike adn Mel at cutthroat

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, you DO own the pool table

[mikE] but it was a close thing.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] you should be the better player

[mikE] he was sucking arse

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ::snicker::

[mikE] hokay, so john, you and me taking care of this last giant out here?

[mikE] we can probably take him down in a round.

[mikE] definately, since he's heavily wounded

[Vicki] If you need assistance, I can move Tori again

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I'll go priest hunting

[mikE] good call.

[mikE] they'll be more trouble than any giants

[mikE] hell, a good priest will be worse than the elementals.

[mikE] but then again, they're bob priests, so we should be good.

[Vicki] ok, I'll help Antarias then with the indoor giants...

John is receiving the map Overhead Temple...

John has received the map Overhead Temple.

[John] I am back at the keyboard.

[John] kit is holding action for healing

[John] Paul is ready, depending on what Ramone and Fin do

[Vicki] Since Kylia can't possibly heal all the wounded in one round, I'll continue fighting until I need it badly

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] hey bob, while flying and invisible, can I maneuver past this giant at the front?

[DM] so do you want to wait for the other two? or move on

[DM] you can attempt that Marco

[John] with the dark shades, I cannot tell if Kylia can heal this round

[DM] is similar to an overbear attempt

[Vicki] well, Percy's a giant on our side

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, I'm trying to get past him without touching him

[DM] nods

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] not trying to force past

[DM] if you succeed in the 'attack' you get by wihtout him knowing

[John] arn't you flying?

[DM] if you fail you bump into him or something as you go past

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I am, dunno how the ceiling is in relation to him

[DM] plus there is the hell hound there that can likely see/smell you anyway

[DM] not the ceilting but the doorway

John is receiving the map Main Temple Area...

John has received the map Main Temple Area.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] that's okay, the hellhound can't talk to alert the others that I'm coming by

[Vicki] Marco, those are Bob's Hellhounds

[Vicki] chances are, they can

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] :-P

[mikE] hell, the hellhounds are busy with other targets anyway

[DM] that is ac tually singular

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] just one hellhound

[Vicki] sorry... hellhound

[Vicki] doesn't mean there won't be more since there are two priests on the map

[Vicki] and it's Bob...

Vicki snickers

Vicki is receiving the map Main Temple Area...

Vicki has received the map Main Temple Area.

[Vicki] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] ok, so the Vampire Merlot that I just opened, Mel says does not taste like blood

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] good to know

[John] how would she know?

[Vicki] where'd that come from?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] there would likely be some issues with the fda if it did

[Vicki] I'm lost... :D

[mikE] well, the priests won't do hellhounds. the giants tame them as pets.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] doesn't everyone know what blood tastes like?

[mikE] the priests are in charge of the elementals

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I mean the natural reaction to a cut finger is to suck on it

[mikE] or a loose tooth getting yoinked

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] that too

[Vicki] not necessarily

[Vicki] I have a few siblings who get cut and hold it out for care

[John] anyway, not funny aprently

[John] moving on, are we waiting for the dynamic duo?

[Vicki] you think we can start without them?

[DM] I am ready to start

[John] they are holding action, maybe by the time they get here, it will be their go

[mikE] well, when are they supposed to get here.

[DM] and to answer that John and Vicki, bought a bottle of Vampire Merlot

[DM] the other day

[DM] a winery in CA

[mikE] i kind of like the idea of being at full strength

[DM] and they are not due till 830

[DM] but you can do this

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yeah, we'll be waiting an hour

[DM] they will be the one round behind

[DM] you could all work on the wiki

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] we can get a round done in that time

[Vicki] we may as well go, since it's an hour away

[DM] ok

[DM] so is that a go from everyone?

[DM] Lorie?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] maybe if we are super super fast, 2 rounds.

[Vicki] LOL Marco

[Vicki] 2 rounds?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] it would be funny if it was a joke :-P

[DM] John Mike Marco Vicki are all a go

[DM] Lorie?

[Vicki] maybe a little more than one round...

[Lorie] what?

[DM] want to go now?

[DM] start without them?

[Lorie] :: points at health levels ::

[Lorie] Not really

[Lorie] and we can't heal because we're stilli n battle

[Vicki] you're the only healer Lorie

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] the person who has the lowest hp right now is finglass at 49

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I think we're okay

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] arylin at 42 if you count the round behinders

[Lorie] Bob... can you group the active characters together and move some of these other icons off the map?

[DM] how is that?

[Lorie] all of these characters on the left side are active?

[DM] nods

[DM] one dead Fire Giant on each map

[Lorie] okay

[DM] othe rhtan that they are all active in the combat or will be in a round or two

[DM] depending on how you handle

[DM] so moving forward?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I've gotta go afk for a bit, since I'm next up anyway, can I just do my action now so ya'll aren't waiting for me?

[DM] yes go for it Marco

[DM] make your attack roll on the giant

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] okay, this is the to hit to see me to pass

[DM] we will count that

[DM] ok

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death: (15-(d20+5++0)-2) [15-(3+5+0)-2] 5 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] does that pass?

[DM] you get past, but bump into him as you go by

[DM] Ramone moved 14'04".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone moved 43'02".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Fire Priest #5. Distance: 3'01"

[DM] go on with that attack roll

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] okie doke

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (invis and charged): (15-(d20+5+4++0)-2) [15-(6+5+4+0)-2] -2 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Fire Priest #5 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Damage v SM: Black Death (invis and charged): (1d4*20+(5++0)*20) [2*20+(5+0)*20] 140 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Priest #5

[DM] ok, now get the heck away from here

[mikE] oops!

[DM] for about 4 or 5 hours

[mikE] heehee. rawk

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] lol

[DM] wry grin

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] save vs death

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] if it matters

[DM (to GM only)] Fire Priest #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -116 (-140) - Dead

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] okies, afk I go

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I am away from the keyboard.

[John] gin?

[John] fin?

John is receiving the map Overhead Temple...

John has received the map Overhead Temple.

[DM] ok, so John and Mike want to start clicking away?

[DM] and just go slow through the round

[mikE] sure

[John] yes

[DM] to take more time

[DM] INIT: 8 GOING: Ramone

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglass

[John] can you remove the darkness from outside map

mikE has edited Finglass's effects.

[DM] when you get rid of it I will

[DM] that is the darkness arrow

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (10-+0-(d20++2+13)) [10-0-(7+2+13)] -12. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #4 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Speed shot #2: (10-+0-(d20++2+11)) [10-0-(5+2+11)] -8. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #4 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[DM] the giant tossed onto the causeway

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Speed shot #3: (10-+0-(d20+2+9)) [10-0-(4+2+9)] -5. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #4 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Speed shot #4: (10-+0-(d20+2+5)) [10-0-(12+2+5)] -9. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #4 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Speed shot #5: (10-+0-(d20+2-3)) [10-0-(19+2-3)] -8. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #4 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v L: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6) [3+6] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #4

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v L: Speed shot #2: (1d6+6) [6+6] 12 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #4

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v L: Speed shot #3: (1d6+6) [6+6] 12 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #4

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v L: Speed shot #4: (1d6+6) [1+6] 7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #4

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v L: Speed shot #5: (1d6+6) [2+6] 8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #4

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v L: Called Shot: (0) [0] 0

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v L: Speed shot #5: (1d6+6) [6+6] 12 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #4

[mikE] he ded yet?

[DM (to GM only)] Fire Giant #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-48) - Dying

[John] so kylias is in darkness?

[DM] no she left that last round

[DM] and is up near the doorway

[mikE] rawk. okay. john, can you fly me off the roof plez?

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Ape #1

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[mikE] fin's kinda stuck up there unless he wants to jump down and take his lumps

[John] well this is one way to slow down

[John] I have Vampiric touch on

[John] I do not think I can "touch you" in combat

[mikE] as an offensive spell i should be safe from that, right?

[DM] no

[mikE] damnit

[DM] anything Paul picks up takes the hit

John is receiving the map Main Temple Area...

John has received the map Main Temple Area.

[DM] is an automatic thing

John is receiving the map Overhead Temple...

John has received the map Overhead Temple.

[mikE] well, i guess i'll have to find a way down then

[John] Paul Elvenstire moved 126'00".

[DM] move to the new map John?

[John] not inside but may as well

[John] too far to attck

[John] this round

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Kit

[John] can she get to the giant in the door way

[DM] Paul Elvenstire moved 2'06".

[DM] Kit moved 2'04".

John is receiving the map Main Temple Area...

John has received the map Main Temple Area.

[mikE] i have a grappel arrow with a rope

[mikE] you can airlift me down using the rope?

[Vicki] sorry about that, my mom show up unexpectedly

[John] is that a no?

[DM] sorry John

[John] np

[DM] yes you can move to get to it

[DM] but you have to move first

Vicki is receiving the map Overhead Temple...

Vicki has received the map Overhead Temple.

[DM] want me to put her on the new map?

[John] please

Vicki is receiving the map Main Temple Area...

Vicki has received the map Main Temple Area.

[DM] there you go

[John] Kit moved 21'05".

[John] Kit moved 6'00".

[John] Kit targets Fire Giant #11. Distance: 4'05"

[John] Kit targets Kit. Distance: 0'00"

[John] Kit no longer targets Kit.

[John] Kit: Attack #1: Sharpie: (12-(d20+3+1+2)) [12-(19+3+1+2)] -13. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #11 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[John] Kit: Attack #1: Sharpie: (12-(d20+3+1+2)) [12-(12+3+1+2)] -6. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #11 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[John] Kit: Attack #1: Sharpie: (12-(d20+3+1+2)) [12-(14+3+1+2)] -8. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #11 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[John] Kit: Attack #1: Sharpie: (12-(d20+3+1+2)) [12-(13+3+1+2)] -7. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #11 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[John] Kit: Attack #1: Sharpie: (12-(d20+3+1+2)) [12-(12+3+1+2)] -6. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #11 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[John] Kit: Damage v L: Sharpie: (d6+8) [4+8] 12 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #11

[John] Kit: Damage v L: Sharpie: (d6+8) [3+8] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #11

[John] Kit: Damage v L: Sharpie: (d6+8) [3+8] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #11

[John] Kit: Damage v L: Sharpie: (d6+8) [1+8] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #11

[John] Kit: Damage v L: Sharpie: (d6+8) [1+8] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #11

[DM (to GM only)] Fire Giant #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (-52) - Heavily Wounded

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Antarias

mikE is receiving the map Main Temple Area...

mikE has received the map Main Temple Area.

[mikE] Antarias targets Fire Giant #11. Distance: 13'07"

[DM] Antarias moved 13'11".

[mikE] Antarias: Attack #1: Nightblade: (12-+3-(d20+3+5)) [12-3-(18+3+5)] -17. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #11 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[mikE] Antarias: Attack #1: Nightblade: (12-+3-(d20+3+5)) [12-3-(4+3+5)] -3. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #11 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[mikE] Antarias: Attack #1: Nightblade: (12-+3-(d20+3+5)) [12-3-(13+3+5)] -12. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #11 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[mikE] Antarias: Attack #1: Shield Bash: (12-+3-(d20+3)) [12-3-(13+3)] -7. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #11 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[mikE] Antarias: Damage v L: Nightblade: (d12+8+5) [7+8+5] 20 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #11

[mikE] Antarias: Damage v L: Nightblade: (d12+8+5) [10+8+5] 23 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #11

[mikE] Antarias: Damage v L: Nightblade: (d12+8+5) [2+8+5] 15 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #11

[mikE] Antarias: Damage v L: Shield Bash: (1d3+8) [3+8] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #11

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Hell Hound #2

[DM (to GM only)] Fire Giant #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -37 (-69) - Dead

[mikE] woot woot

[DM] Hell Hound #2 targets Antarias. Distance: 7'01"

[DM] Hell Hound #2: Attack #1: Bite: (13-(d20++0)) [13-(11+0)] 2. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8)

[DM] Antarias and Kit save versus breath weapon

[John] fire?

[DM] yes

[John] non magical fire?

[DM] no

[mikE] Antarias: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [3] 3 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

[DM] fire breathing hell hound

[John] so my fire is magical also?

[John] Kit: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [15] 15 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 9!!

[DM] breath is not magical fire

[DM] to make that clearer for everyone

[DM] ok, hearing from everyone

[DM] it is magical, just not a spell

[Vicki] ok, which is it

[Vicki] magical or not magical?

[DM] so for purposes of Kit and Anatarias protection from fire you get that protection

[Vicki] you've said them both

[DM] it is not a magical spell, it is "magic" as in it is not normal fire

[Vicki] thanks

[Vicki] it's much clearer now

[John] nbd, moving on

[DM] ok

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Arilyn

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Victoriana

[DM] Tori

[Vicki] I am back at the keyboard.

[Victoriana (Vicki)] I'm gonna have to hold for the time being, as I can't get anywhere

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Fire Priest #3

[mikE] oh crap

[John] let me guess

[mikE] here comes the burning.

[DM] YOU FOOLS, NOW YOU DIE

[mikE] and i'm not talking about when you pee

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 3: Initiative:(d10+20) [2+20] 22

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 6: Initiative:(d10+20) [10+20] 30

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 5: Initiative:(d10+20) [2+20] 22

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 2: Initiative:(d10+20) [9+20] 29

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 1: Initiative:(d10+20) [5+20] 25

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 4: Initiative:(d10+20) [1+20] 21

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Moirra

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[John] hey, piece of pie

[John] let them have it Kylia

[Lorie] Well... Kit moved

[John] you should be able to lightnbot a few of them

[Lorie] Paul doesn't need any healing

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Fire Priest #3. Distance: 51'02"

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Lightning Bolt: "From the heavens above, let the thunder move you! Upon casting this spell, I releases a powerful stroke of electrical energy that inflicts (10d6) [(1+2+2+2+6+2+1+2+1+2)] 21 points of damage to each creature within its area of effect. Range: (40+10*13) [40+10*13] 170 yds. A successful saving throw vs. spell reduces this damage to half. The bolt begins at a range and height decided by me and streaks outward in a direct line from me. The lightning bolt may set fire to combustibles, sunder wooden doors, splinter up to a half-foot thickness of stone, and melt metals with a low melting point (lead, gold, copper, silver, bronze). Saving throws must be rolled for objects that withstand the full force of a stroke (see the fireball spell). If the damage caused to an interposing barrier shatters or breaks through it (i.e., the saving throw fails), the bolt continues. A bolt can breach (113) [113] 113 inch of wood or (0.513) [0.513] 0 an inch of stone, up to a maximum of 1 foot of wood or half a foot of stone. The lightning bolt's area of effect is chosen by me: either a forked bolt 10 feet wide and 40 feet long or a single bolt 5 feet wide and 80 feet long. If a bolt cannot reach its full length, because of an unyielding barrier (such as a stone wall), the lightning bolt rebounds from the barrier toward me, ending only when it reaches its full length."

[DM] INIT: 21 GOING: Caged Fire Elemental 4

[DM] Fire Priest #3: Magical Spell save: (d20) [12] 12 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[DM (to GM only)] Fire Priest #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-21) - Heavily Wounded

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 4: WIL check: (d20) [11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 4 targets Fire Priest #3. Distance: 7'07"

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 4: Attack #1: Fiery fist: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(15+0)] -6. PROBABLY HITS Fire Priest #3 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 4: Damage v SM: Fiery fist: (3d8) [(1+7+5)] 13 added to: Fire Priest #3

[DM (to GM only)] Fire Priest #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-13) - Dying

[DM] INIT: 22 GOING: Caged Fire Elemental 5

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] anything interesting happen while I was away?

[Fire Priest #3] Caged Fire Elemental 5: WIL check: (d20) [3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[John] nope

[John] well........

[Fire Priest #3] Caged Fire Elemental 5 moved 46'05".

[Fire Priest #3] Caged Fire Elemental 5 targets Kit. Distance: 6'10"

[Fire Priest #3] Caged Fire Elemental 5: Attack #1: Fiery fist: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(3+0)] 6. Probably MISSES Kit (AC FINAL: 0)

[DM] INIT: 22 GOING: Caged Fire Elemental 3

[mikE] man, protection from fire needs to extend to elementals

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 3: WIL check: (d20) [5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] so... the fire elementals punch, does this count as fire damage?

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 3 targets Ramone. Distance: 5'01"

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 3: Attack #1: Fiery fist: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(17+0)] -8. PROBABLY HITS Ramone (AC FINAL: -2)!!!

[John] did you all see that

[John] the elemental finsihed off the priest

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 3: Damage v SM: Fiery fist: (3d8) [(3+5+5)] 13 added to: Ramone

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 56 (-13) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] INIT: 25 GOING: Caged Fire Elemental 1

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 1: WIL check: (d20) [9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 1 moved 23'06".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I'm guessing it doesn't count as fire damage then?

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 1 targets Antarias. Distance: 12'04"

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 1: Attack #1: Fiery fist: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(16+0)] -7. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8)

[DM] INIT: 29 GOING: Caged Fire Elemental 2

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 2: WIL check: (d20) [4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I think these are wild elementals attack whatever is closest

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 2 targets Ramone. Distance: 7'11"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] which is why they were in the cages to begin with

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 2: Attack #1: Fiery fist: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(6+0)] 3. Probably MISSES Ramone (AC FINAL: -2)

[DM] INIT: 30 GOING: Caged Fire Elemental 6

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 6: WIL check: (d20) [3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[John] just as long as the priest is dead

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 6 moved 48'07".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] they are releasing them now because they are losing

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 6 targets Kit. Distance: 13'08"

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 6: Attack #1: Fiery fist: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(15+0)] -6. PROBABLY HITS Kit (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 6: Damage v SM: Fiery fist: (3d8) [(7+2+6)] 15 added to: Kit

[mikE] cue mr. burns

[DM] Kit's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 45 (-15) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] INIT: 36 GOING: Percival

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] still, bob is this fire damage or no? and if so is it magical fire damage or no?

[Fire Priest #3] ROUND: 11

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((um... something frosty would be nice about now))

[Fire Priest #3] Finglass moved 1'02".

[mikE] so, um, any ideas of how to get me down since christy's not on?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] down from where?

[John] do you have tumbling?

[Fire Priest #3] Fire Giant #15: Initiative:(d10+30) [10+30] 40

[mikE] hah. no

[Fire Priest #3] Fire Giant #14: Initiative:(d10+30) [3+30] 33

[John] jumo and heal your self

[Victoriana (Vicki)] jump?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ::pokes bob:: hello?

[Fire Priest #3] Fire Giant #13: Initiative:(d10+30) [7+30] 37

[Fire Priest #3] Fire Priest #6: Initiative:(d10+10) [3+10] 13

[mikE] i'd prefer not to jump off a three story building

[Fire Priest #3] protection from fire does not help against these

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] that's only 3d6 damage :-P

[mikE] yeah, but i'd still rather not

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] don't you have some spell to help you?

[Fire Priest #3] feather fall?

[mikE] i might.

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Bob, can I move to break Finglas's fall and catch him?

[mikE] not a wizard

[John] air walk

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] there's spells in the air sphere that should help

[DM] interesting idea Tori

[DM] you can always try that

[mikE] Finglass: Animal Friendship: Lassie, come here, girl! By means of this spell, the caster is able to show any animal of animal intelligence to semi-intelligence (i.e., Intelligence 1-4) that he desires friendship. If the animal does not roll a successful saving throw vs. spell immediately when the spell is begun, it stands quietly while the caster finishes the spell. Thereafter, it follows the caster about. The spell functions only if the caster actually wishes to be the animal's friend. If the caster has ulterior motives, the animal always senses them (for example, the caster intends to eat the animal, send it ahead to set off traps, etc.). The caster can teach the befriended animal three specific tricks or tasks for each point of Intelligence it possesses. Typical tasks are those taught to a dog or similar pet (i.e., they cannot be complex). Training for each such trick must be done over a period of one week, and all must be done within three months of acquiring the creature. During the three-month period, the animal will not harm the caster, but if the creature is left alone for more than a week, it will revert to its natural state and act accordingly. The caster can use this spell to attract up to 2 Hit Dice of animal(s) per experience level he possesses. This is also the maximum total Hit Dice of the animals that can be attracted and trained at one time: no more than twice the caster's experience level. Only unaligned animals can be attracted, befriended, and trained.

[Victoriana (Vicki)] I have strength to...

[mikE] mistake

[John] i hope so

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I have a feeling that'll just end up with both of you taking the 3d6 instead of just one :-P

[Victoriana (Vicki)] bob, can you move me to the other map?

[mikE (to GM only)] Character sheet for Finglass modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 7 (6).

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] you try catch someone falling from 3 stories up and see how much pain you end up in

[Victoriana (Vicki)] we'll see...

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((not sure how an elf's gonna take getting help from half-orc anyway))

[DM] Victoriana moved 2'04".

[DM] there you go Tori

Vicki is receiving the map Overhead Temple...

Vicki has received the map Overhead Temple.

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Thanks

[mikE] i've got a few spells i can use

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Victoriana moved 22'07".

[mikE] i just need to decide which level slot to use up

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] the lowest level one that is gonna be effective is usually the best policy

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Well, elf, you gonna jump or not?

[DM] we will wait to tick off the start until Mike is ready

[John] not his turn yet

[mikE] i'm ready. bibo goes first anyway

[DM] ok

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ok

[DM] INIT: 8 GOING: Ramone

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] as amusing as it will be to watch an elf fall on and crush an orc, I would highly advise against that plan

[mikE] snicker

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Caged Fire Elemental 3. Distance: 5'05"

[mikE] i bet i could shoot a few arrows in mid air. that would be cool.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] these guys can presumably see me then?

[DM] that would be a good guess

[mikE] well, you attacked.

[mikE] doesn't that make you visible?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I am invisible at will

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (charged): (15-(d20+5++0)-2) [15-(9+5+0)-2] -1 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Caged Fire Elemental 3 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[John] who's will

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ooooooh. save vs death

[mikE] woot woot

[DM] ok, so everyone is on teh same map now

[John] yea!

Vicki is receiving the map Main Temple Area...

Vicki has received the map Main Temple Area.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] for the elemental I just hit, save vs death

[John] (that was a Robert yea!)

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((snicker))

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ((then shouldn't it be yeaaaaaaaay......?))

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 3: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [5] 5 - ROLL FAILED against 7!!

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] maybe

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yay

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] he's dead

[DM (to GM only)] Caged Fire Elemental 3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-56) - Dying

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Caged Fire Elemental 2. Distance: 7'09"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (charged): (15-(d20+5++0)-2) [15-(16+5+0)-2] -8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Caged Fire Elemental 2 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] oh wait... sorry I misread the numbers

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] he didn't have to save

[DM (to GM only)] Caged Fire Elemental 3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 55 (56) - Unharmed

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 3 #2 moved 2'04".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Caged Fire Elemental 3 #2. Distance: 5'10"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] large?

[DM] no

[DM] man sized

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Damage v SM: Black Death (charged): (1d4*4+(5++0)*4) [1*4+(5+0)*4] 24 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Caged Fire Elemental 3 #2

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Damage v SM: Black Death (charged): (1d4*4+(5++0)*4) [4*4+(5+0)*4] 36 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Caged Fire Elemental 3 #2

[DM (to GM only)] Caged Fire Elemental 3 #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-60) - Dying

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglass

[mikE] Finglass: Stone Shape: Chisel? Hammer?? Screw that crap!

[mikE] makin a ladder down

[DM] fizzles out

[DM] magical stone

[mikE] we went over this last week

[mikE] the spell description says nothing of it not working on magical stone

[DM] nods

[DM] but you have to overcome the magical protections of the temple

[DM] how the stone actually stayes solid in the middle of this lava

[Victoriana (Vicki)] So Elf, you gonna jump?

[mikE] okay, so there's no chance at all?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] let me guess, we kill everything then we sink?

[DM] you could attempt to dispell it

[mikE] that's my guess.

[DM] and you do not know yet John

[mikE] would fin have known that?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] do not dispell

[DM] the only way Fin could know for sure is to try

[mikE] but then we could win the fight in one fell swoop.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] well.......

[mikE] well, if he would have known that it had a chance of not working he wouldn't have wasted that spell.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] NO

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Fire Priest #6

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((wouldn't we have to hover above it and dispell?))

[DM] Fire Priest #6 moved 18'08".

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((Um... Bob, I still show finglas... what's going on there?))

[DM] reaches up to the devil statue and lays a hand upon it starting to chant

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[DM] Fire Priest #6 moved 1'02".

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Paul can see that

[DM] Ramone moved 1'08".

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] can Paul see the priest #6

[DM] not from outside

[DM] you have to be inside

[DM] then up near the ceiling

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] ok

[DM] it is up on a raised platform

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] lightning bolt across the fire elementals

[DM] how wide john?

[John] Paul Elvenstire targets Caged Fire Elemental 6. Distance: 50'04"

[John] Paul Elvenstire targets Caged Fire Elemental 5. Distance: 47'11"

[John] Paul Elvenstire targets Caged Fire Elemental 1. Distance: 50'02"

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] 10 ft by 40

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] not sure if I can get the hound

[DM] ok, it is 20 across from the two farthest apart

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] are you saying we cannot change the angle?

[DM] no

[DM] just lettign you know

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] so left to right, the are 10 ft deep, 40 ft across

[John] Paul Elvenstire targets Hell Hound #2. Distance: 48'01"

[DM] yes that works

[DM] did not want to tell you which angle to put it at

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Paul Elvenstire: Lightning Bolt: "Zapped for (9d6) [(2+2+5+3+6+1+4+6+6)] 35 save for half and knockdonw rolls (d12) [12] 12"

[DM] It will miss the one on the far wall though

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] and the knock down

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] the one on Ramone?

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 1: Magical Spell save: (d20) [19] 19 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[DM] Hell Hound #2: Magical Spell save: (d20) [15] 15 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 5: Magical Spell save: (d20) [4] 4 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 6: Magical Spell save: (d20) [3] 3 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] OK

[DM (to GM only)] Caged Fire Elemental 1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 37 (-18) - Moderately Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Caged Fire Elemental 6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (-35) - Heavily Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Caged Fire Elemental 5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (-35) - Heavily Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Hell Hound #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (-18) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Kit

[DM] Kit moved 1'10".

[DM] Kit targets Caged Fire Elemental 5. Distance: 5'04"

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] does kit see/hear the priest

[DM] yes you can hear it

[DM] I targeted for you in case you want to attack that

[DM] and can not see it in the blur of flames

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] well I am not in base to base, can I get past the elemental, normal movment

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] hrm... for some reason my init thing isn't advancing

[mikE] mine breaks every so often, too.

[mikE] it's annoying

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] you would have to get past teh Hell Hound

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I am not in base to base, he is not threatening me?

[DM] to go past him he will be

[DM] and teh fire elemental also

[DM] or you could climb over the dead giant

[mikE] why do you need to be close? did the phantasmal hands or whatever they're called wear off?

[DM] but that will eat up a bunch of movement

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] this is kit

[DM] nods

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I currently have a combat movment of 30

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] and tumbling

[DM] so you can climb up

[DM] tumble off the other side

[DM] and then still have 1/4 of your movement left

[DM] and still attack

[DM] or get 3/4 move and no attack

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I have to overbear to get past the hellhound or elemental

[DM] yes

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] the fire elemental has mass?

[DM] effectively yes

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Kit moved 3'02".

[John] Kit no longer targets Caged Fire Elemental 5.

[John] Kit targets Caged Fire Elemental 5. Distance: 2'02"

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((In 25 Minutes I need to go get Pizza, so in about 20 minutes I'll be heading out the door))

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Kit: Attack #1: Sharpie: (12-(d20+3+1+2)) [12-(4+3+1+2)] 2. PROBABLY HITS Caged Fire Elemental 5 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Kit: Attack #1: Sharpie: (12-(d20+3+1+2)) [12-(17+3+1+2)] -11. PROBABLY HITS Caged Fire Elemental 5 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Kit: Attack #1: Sharpie: (12-(d20+3+1+2)) [12-(7+3+1+2)] -1. PROBABLY HITS Caged Fire Elemental 5 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Kit: Attack #1: Sharpie: (12-(d20+3+1+2)) [12-(9+3+1+2)] -3. PROBABLY HITS Caged Fire Elemental 5 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Kit: Attack #1: Sharpie: (12-(d20+3+1+2)) [12-(8+3+1+2)] -2. PROBABLY HITS Caged Fire Elemental 5 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Kit: Damage v SM: Sharpie: (d6+8) [5+8] 13 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Caged Fire Elemental 5

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Kit: Damage v SM: Sharpie: (d6+8) [2+8] 10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Caged Fire Elemental 5

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Kit: Damage v SM: Sharpie: (d6+8) [5+8] 13 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Caged Fire Elemental 5

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Kit: Damage v SM: Sharpie: (d6+8) [5+8] 13 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Caged Fire Elemental 5

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Kit: Damage v SM: Sharpie: (d6+8) [3+8] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Caged Fire Elemental 5

[DM (to GM only)] Caged Fire Elemental 5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -40 (-60) - Dead

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Antarias

[mikE] Antarias targets Hell Hound #2. Distance: 7'01"

[mikE] Antarias: Attack #1: Nightblade: (12-+3-(d20+3+5)) [12-3-(18+3+5)] -17. PROBABLY HITS Hell Hound #2 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[mikE] Antarias: Attack #1: Nightblade: (12-+3-(d20+3+5)) [12-3-(12+3+5)] -11. PROBABLY HITS Hell Hound #2 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[mikE] Antarias: Attack #1: Shield Bash: (12-+3-(d20+3)) [12-3-(3+3)] 3. PROBABLY HITS Hell Hound #2 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[mikE] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+8+5) [4+8+5] 17 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Hell Hound #2

[mikE] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+8+5) [2+8+5] 15 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Hell Hound #2

[mikE] Antarias: Damage v SM: Shield Bash: (1d3+8) [2+8] 10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Hell Hound #2

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Hell Hound #2

[DM (to GM only)] Hell Hound #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-42) - Dying

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Arilyn

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Victoriana

[mikE] woot woot

[Victoriana (Vicki)] The elf's not gonna jump...

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Victoriana moved 29'00".

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((still wondering how I'm gonna work past antarias))

[Victoriana (Vicki)] I'll hold

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Moirra

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] and where is the dynamic duo?

[DM] MIA

Percy has joined the game on Fri Apr 11 20:36:20 EDT 2008

[DM] lol

[DM] there you go John

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] OOOOOOOO

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] wow, we almost managed a round and a half

[DM] but they are still not here this round

[DM] is up to Lor right now

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] we're really speeding tonight

[Lorie] up to me what?

Percy is receiving the map Main Temple Area...

Percy has received the map Main Temple Area.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] do something

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] if you want

[DM] Kylia is up

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Caged Fire Elemental 1. Distance: 21'09"

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((Hi Hans))

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cone of Cold: When this spell is cast, it causes a cone-shaped area of extreme cold, originating at the wizard's hand and extending outward in a cone 5 feet long and 1 foot in diameter per level of the caster. It drains heat and causes 1d4+1 points of damage per level of experience of the wizard. For example, a 10th-level wizard would cast a cone of cold 10 feet in diameter and 50 feet long, causing 10d4+10 points of damage.

[Percy] (Howdy, Fokes!)

[DM] INIT: 21 GOING: Caged Fire Elemental 4

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 1: Magical Spell save: (d20) [18] 18 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[DM] so antarias and Kit need to make saves also

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Kit: Magical Spell save: (d20) [15] 15 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[mikE] great

[Victoriana (Vicki)] BRRR

[mikE] Antarias: Magical Spell save: (d20) [2] 2 - ROLL FAILED against 7!!

[DM] (10d4) [(1+4+3+3+2+3+3+2+1+4)] 26

[mikE] great. lovely.

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((as she feels a breeze go by))

[DM] Antarias's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 49 (-36) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] Kit's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (-18) - Heavily Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Caged Fire Elemental 1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (-16) - Heavily Wounded

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 4 moved 33'08".

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 4 targets Kit. Distance: 6'06"

[mikE] so i just got blasted by that.

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 4: Attack #1: Fiery fist: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(7+0)] 2. Probably MISSES Kit (AC FINAL: 0)

[DM] INIT: 22 GOING: Caged Fire Elemental 3

[DM] INIT: 25 GOING: Caged Fire Elemental 1

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 1: Attack #1: Fiery fist: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(1+0)] 8. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8)

[DM] INIT: 29 GOING: Caged Fire Elemental 2

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 2: Attack #1: Fiery fist: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(11+0)] -2. PROBABLY HITS Ramone (AC FINAL: -2)!!!

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 2: Damage v SM: Fiery fist: (3d8) [(4+6+1)] 11 added to: Ramone

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 45 (-11) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] INIT: 30 GOING: Caged Fire Elemental 6

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 6: Attack #1: Fiery fist: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(13+0)] -4. PROBABLY HITS Kit (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 6: Damage v SM: Fiery fist: (3d8) [(1+2+7)] 10 added to: Kit

[DM] Kit's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 17 (-10) - Massively Wounded

[DM] INIT: 33 GOING: Fire Giant #14

[DM] Fire Giant #14 moved 18'00".

[DM] INIT: 36 GOING: Percival

[DM] not this round Percy

[DM] next you can go

[DM] and if Christy can get in before the end fo the round

[DM] she can go next round also

[DM] INIT: 37 GOING: Fire Giant #13

[Percy] Christy's not here. SHe's at girl scout camp-

[DM] Fire Giant #13 moved 36'04".

[DM] INIT: 40 GOING: Fire Giant #15

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((oh so she won't be able to be on tonight?))

[DM] Fire Giant #15 moved 20'03".

[DM] ROUND: 12

[DM] ok, so everyone is here that will be here

[DM] and the Init is set

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] what did ant do?

[DM] you see farther into the temple now

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I missed, he did not move or attack?

[DM] who John?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Antarias

[DM] yes that was earlier

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] ok

[DM] INIT: 8 GOING: Ramone

[Victoriana (Vicki)] I'm stuck in the doorway...

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (charged): (15-(d20+5++0)-2) [15-(20+5+0)-2] -12 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Caged Fire Elemental 2 (AC FINAL: 2)!!! [CRITICAL HIT x2]

[DM] percy can go on his turn

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (charged): (15-(d20+5++0)-2) [15-(9+5+0)-2] -1 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Caged Fire Elemental 2 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (charged): (15-(d20+5++0)-2) [15-(15+5+0)-2] -7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Caged Fire Elemental 2 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[DM] can walk over that other dead giant

[Percy] Yeah, Baby!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] heh, save vs death his time, though with 3 hits I doubt it will matter

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] intervine for Kit please

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Damage v SM: Black Death (charged): (1d4*4+(5++0)*4) [4*4+(5+0)*4] 36 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Caged Fire Elemental 2

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Damage v SM: Black Death (charged): (1d4*4+(5++0)*4) [3*4+(5+0)*4] 32 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Caged Fire Elemental 2

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Bob, that doesn't help someone human sized

[DM (to GM only)] Caged Fire Elemental 2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -13 (-68) - Dead

[Percy] Whoa-Nelly!

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglass

[mikE] Finglass: Windborne: Reminds me of that time that tornado went through that trailer park.

[mikE] Finglass moved 7'05".

[mikE] using it to float down

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Fire Priest #6

[DM] chanting chanting praying invoking

[DM] NOW NOW NOW

[DM] it would be a good time to show how much you appreciate all those sacrifices

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] if I fly in and up I can see #6?

[DM] yes

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Paul Elvenstire moved 16'06".

[DM] and the Fire Giant next to him

[John] All targets for Paul Elvenstire removed.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] one sec

[John] Paul Elvenstire targets Fire Priest #6. Distance: 142'10"

[Vicki] ok... I need to run and get food, I'll be back soon

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Paul Elvenstire: Attack #1: Punch with VT: (11-(d20+1++0)) [11-(18+1+0)] -8. PROBABLY HITS Fire Priest #6 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Paul Elvenstire: Attack #1: Punch with VT: (11-(d20+1++0)) [11-(9+1+0)] 1. PROBABLY HITS Fire Priest #6 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Paul Elvenstire: Damage v SM: Punch with VT: (1d2+6d6) [2+(5+2+3+1+3+4)] 20 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Priest #6

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Paul Elvenstire: Damage v SM: Punch with VT: (1d2+6d6) [1+(6+5+3+4+3+1)] 23 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Priest #6

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Kit

[Vicki] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM (to GM only)] Fire Priest #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -19 (-43) - Dead

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] stratgic withdrawl

[Percy] Ouch.

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 4 moved 7'00".

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 6 moved 12'06".

[Percy] Guy packs a punch.

[DM] both following

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Kit moved 13'01".

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] aoo for Percy?

[DM] until they pick up antarias and Percy

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 4 targets Antarias. Distance: 5'07"

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Please heal me Lady Kylia

[DM] Fire Giant #11 moved 1'04".

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Please

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 6 targets Percival. Distance: 6'06"

[Percy] Antarias is an awesome fighter. Much better than me...

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] your bigger

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] and less hurt

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Antarias

[mikE] Antarias targets Caged Fire Elemental 4. Distance: 5'07"

[DM] Arilyn moved 8'08".

[DM] Moirra moved 3'03".

[Percy] (he's got a better AC)

[mikE] Antarias: Attack #1: Nightblade: (12-+3-(d20+3+5)) [12-3-(16+3+5)] -15. PROBABLY HITS Caged Fire Elemental 4 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[mikE] Antarias: Attack #1: Nightblade: (12-+3-(d20+3+5)) [12-3-(3+3+5)] -2. PROBABLY HITS Caged Fire Elemental 4 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[mikE] Antarias: Attack #1: Nightblade: (12-+3-(d20+3+5)) [12-3-(17+3+5)] -16. PROBABLY HITS Caged Fire Elemental 4 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[mikE] Antarias: Attack #1: Shield Bash: (12-+3-(d20+3)) [12-3-(5+3)] 1. PROBABLY HITS Caged Fire Elemental 4 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[mikE] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+8+5) [5+8+5] 18 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Caged Fire Elemental 4

[mikE] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+8+5) [2+8+5] 15 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Caged Fire Elemental 4

[mikE] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+8+5) [4+8+5] 17 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Caged Fire Elemental 4

[DM (to GM only)] Caged Fire Elemental 4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 5 (-50) - Massively Wounded

[Percy] (I don't mind)

[mikE] Antarias: Damage v SM: Shield Bash: (1d3+8) [2+8] 10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Caged Fire Elemental 4

[Percy] (I need to find my holy sword...)

[DM (to GM only)] Caged Fire Elemental 4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-10) - Dying

[DM] Antarias's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 74 (25) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Arilyn

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Victoriana

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Moirra

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Percy (to DM only)] test

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Please!

[DM (to Percy only)] yes

[Percy (to DM only)] Bob, I need to find the biggest enemy in the group and engage him.

[Kit (John)] pleeeeeese

[Lorie] I can't realistically do anything without hitting Anterias again. Not sure I want to do that

[Percy (to DM only)] or at least, head toward him.

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer no longer targets Caged Fire Elemental 1.

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Kit. Distance: 1'03"

[DM (to Percy only)] that would be the firegiant up there next to the statue of hte devil

[Percy (to DM only)] gotcha.

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cure Serious Wounds: Let your wounds be cured (-2d8-1) [-(1+2)-1] -4

[Lorie] 4?

[Lorie] you're serious

[Lorie] it's a level 4 spelll and I get fewer HP back than a level 1 cure minor?

[Lorie] This is seriously messed up

[Percy] (chuckles)

[DM] INIT: 25 GOING: Caged Fire Elemental 1

[Lorie] I want my spell back for that BOB

[Percy] (up to the roll, I guess!)

[Kit (John)] i feel much better though

[Lorie] that's an insult

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] lol

[DM] Kit's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (4) - Massively Wounded

[Percy (to DM only)] Bob, that giant *does* look the meanest. I thought so, I just wanted to communicate my intentions

[mikE] your god is pissed at you

[Lorie] I'm pissed at the Klooge dice roller

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 1: Attack #1: Fiery fist: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(5+0)] 4. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8)

[DM] INIT: 30 GOING: Caged Fire Elemental 6

[Lorie] it's hardly random...it continuously rolls shitty

[DM] Caged Fire Elemental 6: Attack #1: Fiery fist: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(6+0)] 3. Probably MISSES Percival (AC FINAL: -6)

[DM] INIT: 33 GOING: Fire Giant #14

[Kit (John)] point taken

[Percy] (chuckles to Lorie)

[DM] INIT: 36 GOING: Percival

[Percy] Percival targets Caged Fire Elemental 6. Distance: 6'10"

[Percy] Gotta go through the fire elemental to get to the guy standing by the devil statue-

[Percy] Percival: Attack #1: Long Sword, +3: (13-(d20+3+3+1)+1) [13-(9+3+3+1)+1] -2 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Caged Fire Elemental 6 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Percy] Percival: Attack #1: Longsword, +1: (13-(d20+3+1+1)+1) [13-(13+3+1+1)+1] -4 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Caged Fire Elemental 6 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Kit (John) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Paul Elvenstire modified: Temporary Modifiers - Current Hit Points: (CHPTM) : CHANGED: +19+20-21+20+44+43 (+19+20-21+20+44). Max Hit Points: (MHPTM) : CHANGED: +19+20-21+20+44+43 (+19+20-21+20+44).

[Percy] Bob, does a +1 weapon hit these things?

[DM] yes

[Percy] K

[Percy] Percival: Damage v SM: Long Sword, +3: (1d8+7+3) [3+7+3] 13 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Caged Fire Elemental 6

[Percy] Percival: Damage v SM: Longsword, +1: (1d8+7+1) [1+7+1] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Caged Fire Elemental 6

[DM] INIT: 37 GOING: Fire Giant #13

[DM (to GM only)] Caged Fire Elemental 6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-22) - Dying

[DM] Fire Giant #13: Withdraw: a

[Kit (John)] what do we see when he does that?

[DM] and suddenly Percy, that fire giant is not there, and does not seem important, you can look for a different target

[DM] no one sees him

[Percy] Hmmm...

[Percy] K

[DM] you just sort of loose track of him,

[DM] there are other targets to worry about

[Percy] (that's probably not good...)

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] he doesn't disappear

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] you are thinking sanctuary not withdrawl

[DM] I can not do anything to you

[DM] you ignore me

[Percy] I am away from the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] no, but we can do things to him

[mikE] withdrawl's pretty useless unless you need to heal yourself

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] let me quote the spell Similarly, the withdrawn caster cannot walk or run, become invisible, or engage in actions other than thinking, reading, and the like. He can be affected by the actions of others, losing any Dexterity or shield bonus. Any successful attack upon the caster breaks the spell.

[mikE] haha. awesome.

[mikE] so he's a sitting duck

[Kit (John)] so he can not chant?

[DM] reading now

[DM] INIT: 40 GOING: Fire Giant #15

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] he can cast divination spells and healing spells, though only on himself

[Vicki] I am back at the keyboard.

[John] still all thing considered

[John] three giants and what is left of an elemental

[John] at the moment

[Vicki] ok i'm back

[John] let me guess BOB is debating with Mike?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] just lets him cast healing and divination spells in rapid succession, sorta like a crappy version of time stop

[Percy] I am back at the keyboard.

[John] call Fritz, he is neutral

[DM] Fire Giant #15: Protection from Evil, 10' radius: a

[John] hey

[DM] obviously the reverse of that spell

[Percy] Right.

[John] oh OBVIOUSLY

[DM] and looking still for the other one who is withdrawn

[John] I can bring him out of his shell

[DM] still reading on that as his time in the bugbble is still ticking

[John] cheer him up

[DM] ROUND: 13

[Vicki] Does this mean Tori's a round behind?

[Percy] Yeah, we could use Tori-

[John] you should be able to attack

[Percy] this round, too.

[John] do you have a plus one weapond?

[Vicki] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] Fire Giant #13: Augury: a

[John] I see not so it will not have an effect

[Victoriana (Vicki)] I have three +2 and one +4

[Percy] I can tell you, giant: You *die*

[Percy] Divine *that*

[John] ok, then go for it, if you want

Victoriana (Vicki) manuvers around antarias

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Victoriana moved 10'01".

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Victoriana moved 1'11".

[Vicki] Victoriana targets Caged Fire Elemental 1. Distance: 7'06"

[Percy] Maybe we can try a tricky swap where she and I trade weapons.

[Percy] Does she use a longsword?

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Victoriana: Attack #1: Halberd: (13-(d20+2)) [13-(12+2)] -1. PROBABLY HITS Caged Fire Elemental 1 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Vicki] Victoriana no longer targets Caged Fire Elemental 1.

[Victoriana (Vicki)] sm or lg?

[Percy] Oh, no. A halberd. Wouldn't do me much good...

[John] sma

[Vicki] Victoriana targets Caged Fire Elemental 1. Distance: 7'06"

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Victoriana: Damage v SM: Halberd: (1d10+3) [2+3] 5 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Caged Fire Elemental 1

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((I went with Halberd due to the fact that I don't think my sword would reach 7 feet away

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ))

[John] good thinking

[John] I would like to stay away from Fire

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((exactly))

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I doubt the halberd will do anything to the fire elemental

[John] I think it is +3

[Victoriana (Vicki)] no other weapon that far

[Victoriana (Vicki)] oh

[John] maybe

[John] is that her strength bonus?

[John] yea, i see now, it's ok

[John] live and learn (hopefully)

[DM] Fire Giant #13 targets Ramone. Distance: 86'09"

[DM] save versus spell Ramone

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] okies

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Magical Spell save: (d20) [18] 18 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] karma is so on my side now

[John] shhhhhhhh

[Percy] All right, BiBo!

[DM] Fire Giant #13: Enlarge: a

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] after 50 consecutive save fails, it only follows that I must pass now

[DM] ok

[DM] so he sat back thought, did a divination spell then tried to shrink Ramone down, which broke the withdrawl spell

[DM] and the end of the rond when Ramone makes his aave

[DM] save3

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yay

[DM] ok

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] priests with wizard spells. woot

[DM] grins,

[DM] actually an old witch doctor rule

[DM] but it did not work out as planned

[DM] INIT: 8 GOING: Ramone

[DM] so that ruse is blown now for him

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yeah, woulda worked better if that spell was a better one

[John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Paul Elvenstire modified: Spells - DELETED: Cloud Kill, 5, 5, "Raaaaaaid!!!!", 1, 1, null, null, null, null. ADDED: CloudKill, 5, 5, "Raaaaaaid!!!!", 1, 1, null, null, null, null. Temporary Modifiers -

[DM] sanctuary first than withdrawl

[DM] is my fault

[DM] oh well

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yeap

[Percy] So whatcha gonna do now, Ramone?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] so the dude way in the back that's got an arrow on me is our casting dude right?

[DM] yes

[DM] and teh one on the right has cast also

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ah

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((um... Bob, how far does a long sword reach?))

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] okay, then I'll go after the closer one since he's in my half movement range. does he see me then?

[DM] you are not sure

[DM] and a long sword reaches about 4 feet

[Victoriana (Vicki)] thanks

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, when I move up behind him, do his eyes follow me?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] it'll make a difference in what I roll for damage

[DM] he seems to sense you there yes,

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] k

[DM] but is not tracking you accurately

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone and Fire Giant #13 moved 74'00".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Fire Giant #15. Distance: 7'05"

[Percy] Ah, the backstab...

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] okay, so I get my bonus to hit, but not damage mult then?

[DM] nods

[DM] is not a surprise attack

[DM] but you get the plus 4 for a rear attack

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (invis): (15-(d20+5+4++0)-2) [15-(7+5+4+0)-2] -3 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #15 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Damage v L: Black Death (charged): (1d3*4+(5++0)*4) [1*4+(5+0)*4] 24 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #15

mikE has edited Finglass's effects.

[DM (to GM only)] Fire Giant #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 101 (-24) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglass

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] no casty for him

[Percy] Come on, like you *need* a damage multiplier on that, Bibo!

mikE has edited Finglass's effects.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yes. yes I do

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] they have giant hp

[mikE] Finglass moved 17'09".

[Percy] I need a damage multiplier just to get to your regular damage level...

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] he's only lightly wounded

[mikE] Finglass moved 15'00".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] if he was dead, then no, I wouldn't need it :-P

mikE has edited Finglass's effects.

[mikE] Finglass targets Fire Giant #13. Distance: 137'01"

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (10-+0-(d20++2+13)-2.0) [10-0-(20+2+13)-2] -27 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #13 (AC FINAL: -1)!!! [CRITICAL HIT x2]

[John] woot

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ooh

[mikE] save v. death baby

[DM] Fire Giant #13: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [18] 18 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 4!!

[mikE] god damnit

[mikE] he sucks

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (10-+0-(d20++2+13)-2.0) [10-0-(20+2+13)-2] -27 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #13 (AC FINAL: -1)!!! [CRITICAL HIT x2]

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] lol

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] woot

[mikE] save again

[mikE] which you probably will.

[DM] Fire Giant #13: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1] 1 - ROLL FAILED against 4!!

[Percy] Who has been messing with my character? My weapons are all messed up!

[mikE] sweet!

[DM] DOH

[mikE] hahahaha

[mikE] woot woot

[mikE] bob did it hans

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] the layout of sheets changed a lot hans

[Percy] Okay.

[John] you got two crits?

[DM] it is the same as it has been teh last three weeks

[mikE] yup

[mikE] on one shot

[Percy] I just noticed, though.

[DM] yes two 20's in a row

[mikE] it happened last week, too.

[John] so you get to roll again?

[DM] and again

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, the giant is dead

[mikE] i think i'm taking all of ramone's failed rolls

[Percy] I am away from the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] so he doesn't really need to roll

[mikE] don't need to. he's dead

[mikE] bow of heartseeking

[mikE] that one on your save means the arrow instantly pierces the heart and kills it

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] cept for his other shots anyway

[mikE] kills it ded

[DM (to GM only)] Fire Giant #13's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-126) - Dying

[mikE] so can i attack a different one now, or only one target a turn?

[John] so what am I suposed to do

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] you can target as many guys as you want with your arrows

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[John] I take it I cannot see the giant in the shadow to the left?

[mikE] bob said one

[DM] correct Paul

[mikE] but hey, that was a hell of an arrow.

[DM] only Ramone can see it so far

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, probably because you can only target the one

[John] Paul Elvenstire moved 9'08".

[John] Paul Elvenstire moved 39'05".

[Percy] I am back at the keyboard.

[John] how about now?

[DM] yes

[John] what is he doing?

[Percy] Nice, Mike...

[DM] appears she is ready to throw a handful of lava

[mikE] oh. that sucks.

[mikE] a lot

[mikE] we should not let her do that maybe...

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Attack #1: Punch with VT: (11-(d20+1++0)) [11-(20+1+0)] -10

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Attack #1: Punch with VT: (11-(d20+1++0)) [11-(16+1+0)] -6

[Percy] (chuckles at Mike)

[DM (to GM only)] Caged Fire Elemental 1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-5) - Heavily Wounded

[John] i am having an issue targeting

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I wanna throw giant handfuls of lava...

[John] Paul Elvenstire targets Fire Giant #15. Distance: 70'05"

[DM] now you can John

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] hey bob. think I could use telekinesis to launch 200 lbs of lava?

[John] Paul Elvenstire targets Fire Giant #14. Distance: 77'05"

[John] Paul Elvenstire no longer targets Fire Giant #15.

[DM] no telekinesis works on an object

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Attack #1: Punch with VT: (11-(d20+1++0)) [11-(17+1+0)] -7. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #14 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Attack #1: Punch with VT: (11-(d20+1++0)) [11-(4+1+0)] 6. Probably MISSES Fire Giant #14 (AC FINAL: -1)

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] lava's an object...

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Damage v L: Punch with VT: (1d2+6d6) [1+(2+4+5+4+6+1)] 23 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #14

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Kit

[DM] only the whole pool of it would be an object

[Percy] I hate agreeing with Bob, but...

[John] holding action, hopping Kylia has more spells

[DM (to GM only)] Fire Giant #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 102 (-23) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Antarias

[mikE] Antarias moved 11'01".

[mikE] Antarias targets Caged Fire Elemental 1. Distance: 3'05"

[John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Paul Elvenstire modified: Temporary Modifiers - Current Hit Points: (CHPTM) : CHANGED: +19+20-21+20+44+43+23 (+19+20-21+20+44+43). Max Hit Points: (MHPTM) : CHANGED: +19+20-21+20+44+43+23 (+19+20-21+20+44+43).

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] i dunno, I can untie a knot, I think I should be able to separate 200 lbs of lava from the pool

[mikE] Antarias: Attack #1: Nightblade: (12-+3-(d20+3+5)) [12-3-(15+3+5)] -14. PROBABLY HITS Caged Fire Elemental 1 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[mikE] Antarias: Attack #1: Nightblade: (12-+3-(d20+3+5)) [12-3-(3+3+5)] -2. PROBABLY HITS Caged Fire Elemental 1 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[mikE] Antarias: Attack #1: Nightblade: (12-+3-(d20+3+5)) [12-3-(10+3+5)] -9. PROBABLY HITS Caged Fire Elemental 1 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[mikE] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+8+5) [5+8+5] 18 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Caged Fire Elemental 1

[mikE] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+8+5) [4+8+5] 17 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Caged Fire Elemental 1

[mikE] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+8+5) [8+8+5] 21 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Caged Fire Elemental 1

[DM (to GM only)] Caged Fire Elemental 1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -40 (-56) - Dead

[Percy] Wow...

[DM] Antarias's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 85 (11) - Unharmed

[Percy] That kind of damage is a little humbling...

[mikE] a bit overkill since it was already majorly injured

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Arilyn

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Victoriana

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I mean using my dagger is probably way more effective than launching the lava, but launching 200 lbs of lava is just so much cooler

[mikE] well, i'm a master swordsman with half dragon str

[Percy] You don't need a magical weapon to hit these giants!

[Percy] Yeah, I saw, Mike.

[mikE] hahahaha. bibo's got a point.

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Victoriana moved 34'10".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I know I'd run for the hills if I saw someone throwing 200 lbs of lava at me

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Moirra

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Victoriana (Vicki)] I'm still covered for now right?

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cure Moderate Wounds: Feel the power of Gobinhiu and be healed (-(d10+1)) [-(1+1)] -2

[Victoriana (Vicki)] by corners

[DM] INIT: 33 GOING: Fire Giant #14

[Lorie] Okay...this is just silliness

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] man, at the rate you are rolling lorie, you might as well just use cure light

[Percy] You could probably pick it up, Bibo, but it would be like a hand picking up a lot of sand (or maybe water)

[DM] Kit's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (2) - Heavily Wounded

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I can do that

[DM] Kylia just does not like Kit

[John] it is Kit's fault

[Percy] It would just spill all over the place.

[mikE] man, those rolls are rediculous

[John] orrison would be faster

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I've launched handfuls of sand or water at people

[Percy] I think you should do it and just move some lava around. It'll be a cool effect at least...

[mikE] as awesome as my double crit was, your healing is just the opposite

[Lorie] ((No...Kylia would heal her fast so she'd go away and not have her "hanging" around ))

[John] sniff sniff

[DM] Fire Giant #14 targets Paul Elvenstire. Distance: 77'06"

[Percy] heh heh heh, Lorie-

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] you've never splashed someone before? its easy

[DM] save versus breath weapon Paul

[DM] and Tori

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [20] 20 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 9!!

[Percy] Woo-hoo!!!

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Victoriana: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [14] 14 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[John] yeax2

[Percy] He who lives by the dice roll also dies by the dice roll.

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((Breath from a giant?))

[DM] so ((10d6)/2) [((6+3+4+5+4+2+1+5+3+2))/2] 17

[John] not really

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((oy vey))

[DM] Paul Elvenstire's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 193 (-17) - Lightly Wounded

[John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Paul Elvenstire modified: Combat - Temporary Modifiers - Current Hit Points: (CHPTM) : CHANGED: +19+20-21+20+44+43+23-17 (+19+20-21+20+44+43+23). Max Hit Points: (MHPTM) : CHANGED: +19+20-21+20+44+43+23-17 (+19+20-21+20+44+43+23).

[DM] Victoriana's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (-17) - Heavily Wounded

[mikE] go paul go paul go paul it's your birthday

[John] I got Paul's

[DM] that is just crazy John

[Percy] Well, the funny thing, Bibo, is that the rules that Bob is giving you to rule on how your telekinesis would work on the lava should be similar to the rules he's applying to his NPC *throwing* the lava...

[mikE] mad crazy hp

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((hmmm...))

[John] we all have our crazy

[mikE] yeah. i've gotta say, i can't quite throw a ball of water.

[John] kill one shot

[Victoriana (Vicki)] this stinks

[John] 140 pts damage

[John] 4 point healed

[DM] not really Hans, she is just scooping with her hands and throwing

[Percy] That's fine, Bob.

[John] -8 ac

[John] giant palidin

[Percy] I'm just saying it'll go a distance of, say, 30 feet...

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((we could have used arilyn tonight

[Percy] And it won't be pretty...

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] and I'd be scooping with telekinesis and throwing

[John] 8th level ranger with a magic weapond

[Victoriana (Vicki)] and her cone of cold))

[John] I think we are close

[Percy] Go throw some water. Or mayonnaise...

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I mean, it's totally not effective, so I probably won't do it anyway, just knowing I CAN is what I'm going for

[John] maybe finsh tonight , if we hurry

[mikE] lol

[John] MARCO!

[DM] INIT: 36 GOING: Percival

[Percy] John, I don't want to finish tonight.

[Percy] I want this to go *on* and *on* and *on*....

[mikE] i like how he's not even going to do it, he just wants to be able to do it.

[DM] grins, even when you polish off these two fire giants

[DM] you still have what is behind the curtain

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] the wizard of oz?

[Percy] Percival moved 30'07".

[DM] and the rest fo the temple that is human sized, or at least not the large open area like this

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((lol Marco))

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] is he gonna ask us to go get the broom from the wicked witch of the west?

[John] can we trade it for the gnome box?

[Percy] So, who would you say is the bigger foe, Bob?

[DM] both are worthy

[DM] but you can feel the one on the right has the protection from good up

[John] and you can't see Ramone

[DM] too bad Ramone is not good

[John] snicker

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] who says I'm not?

[Percy] Going tot he right, then...

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I'm neutral good actually :-P

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] just have a short temper is all

[Percy] Percival moved 57'02".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] part of my fiery personality

[DM] INIT: 40 GOING: Fire Giant #15

[Percy] Guarding, by the way.

[DM] Fire Giant #15 targets Ramone. Distance: 7'05"

[DM] trying to grab adn shove into the lava pool

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] sounds refreshing

[DM] falling backwards into the pool with Ramone in a hug so to speak

[DM] Fire Giant #15: Attack #1: Fists: (5-(d20++4)) [5-(5+4)] -4. PROBABLY HITS Ramone (AC FINAL: -2)!!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] lol, weirdo

[DM] Fire Giant #15 moved 15'10".

[DM] Ramone moved 20'10".

[Percy] Bob.

[DM] save versus breath weapon

[Percy] The attack is used up in his attack.

[Percy] We can't attack and *then* move.

[DM] is not an attack

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [5] 5 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[DM] is a grab and fall

[Percy] What kind of attack is that?

[Percy] Please.

[DM] he was standing on the steps there

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] do I get my attack of opportunity then since he's doing a grapple against an armed opponent?

[DM] yes to Ramone

[Percy] His attack movement was used up in his attack.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone no longer targets Fire Giant #15.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Fire Giant #15. Distance: 6'06"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (charged): (15-(d20+5++0)-2) [15-(6+5+0)-2] 2 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. Probably MISSES Fire Giant #15 (AC FINAL: -1)

[John] ouch

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] laaaame

[Percy] You would have us roll all kinds of crazy dice to figure out where we when we made an attack, etc.

[DM] he was falling back into the pool no matter what

[DM] if he missed ramone woudl be in teh pool anyway

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] not that I'll succeed or anything, but is there an opposed strength check in this?

[DM] and ramone would be over him as he lay prone

[DM] to get away you can

[Percy] Yes, there *should* be. If you follow the rules.

[DM] after you get into the pool

[John] did you take into account he is invisible

[Percy] No.

[DM] he will not be able to keep you

[John] he still has -2

[Percy] There is an opposed strength check *immediately*

[John] to hit or -4

[Percy] He rolls to attack (to grab)

[John] how close was it

[Percy] And then they roll opposed strength checks./

[Percy] And *then* they roll to see where they *fall*

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] the -4 would make it miss

[DM] ok, lets roll the strength just to see if it matters

[Percy] Gotta go deal with some kids-

[Percy] I am away from the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: MUSC check: (d20) [14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

[DM] Fire Giant #15: MUSC check: (d20) [19] 19 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 22!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] didn't think it would, but john has a point, do I get the -4 for being invis?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] if so he missed his attack

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] if not, I'm bathing in lava with him

[John] does he have blind fighting?

[John] these things I wonder

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I dunno, I wouldn't be surprised if he could see invis, most npcs seem to

[DM] checking

[DM] he knew Ramone was there

[DM] can not actualy See Invis

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well yeah, so he gets to make an attack ata ll

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] if he didn't know I was there, he wouldn't attack me to begin with

[DM] ok

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] so unless he can see me or has blind fighting or something

[DM] so I will say that he grabs at Ramone

[DM] Ramone moved 10'08".

[DM] misses

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] splash of lava hits me though :-P

[DM] and falls backward into the lava pool

[DM] with a splash,

[DM] so true Marco

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yeah, so saw that coming

[John] kind of thump?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] so I made my save

[DM] but only 1/4 damage instead of half becasue of the save

[John] foosh?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ya

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well...

[DM] confirming the dice first

[John] - to your save

[John] ?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] does getting hit by lava count the same as being immersed in it?

[DM] no

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] okay, then is this magical lava?

[DM] no

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] then no damage

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Is the giant walking on this lava too or not?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] if I was immersed in it, I take 10 damage a round

[DM] was bathing in the lava pool when this all started

[Victoriana (Vicki)] oh

[DM] why no damage at all Marco?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] otherwise, nonmagical fire damage doesn't hurt me

[DM] ROUND: 14

[DM] INIT: 8 GOING: Ramone

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] so... is the giant currently underlava?

[DM] mostly

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] so I pretty much can't stab him atm

[DM] those are steps up you are floating over

[DM] no

[DM] no stabbing

[DM] or melee attacks

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] didn't think so

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I imagine ranged wouldnt work so well either

[Percy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Percy] I think he should have had a negative modifier also because he was trying to to something else when he was attacking, to wit, the falling into the lava trick.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] The one on the left was the one picking up lava to toss?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] he missed, it doesn't matter :-P

[DM] yes

[Percy] Just for next time, I guess.

[Percy] I'm thinking there will probably be a next time.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] can I try to launch the lava in her hands so it hits her instead of her being able to throw it?

[DM] she does not have any right now

[DM] she does not go until much later

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] oh, well can I hold action to disrupt her attack and do thusly?

[DM] you can hold off

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] so... is that a yes I can do thusly when she attempts her attack?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] assuming she fails her increadibly low save

[DM] you can hold off and hope that is what she does

[DM] lots of options still to go through

[mikE] you know bibo, you should so turn that dagger into a whip dart. get some range on it.

[mikE] how cool would that be?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] :-P

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] guess I'll ignore that then and guard the pool, floating above it so I can stab the giant when he emerges

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] is that okay?

[DM] yes

[DM] you will get to attack as soon as it emerges

[DM] before anything else

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] okies

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone moved 18'07".

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglass

[mikE] Finglass targets Fire Giant #14. Distance: 100'03"

[mikE] Finglass moved 26'02".

mikE has edited Finglass's effects.

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (10-+0-(d20++2+13)) [10-0-(16+2+13)] -21. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #14 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[Percy] Percival moved 1'05".

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Speed shot #2: (10-+0-(d20++2+11)) [10-0-(15+2+11)] -18. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #14 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[Percy] sorry

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Speed shot #3: (10-+0-(d20+2+9)) [10-0-(5+2+9)] -6. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #14 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Speed shot #4: (10-+0-(d20+2+5)) [10-0-(19+2+5)] -16. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #14 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Speed shot #5: (10-+0-(d20+2-3)) [10-0-(11+2-3)] 0. Probably MISSES Fire Giant #14 (AC FINAL: -1)

[DM] checking that 19

[DM] if it matters with this bow

[John] yea yea yea

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((giggles))

[Percy] Um, my cursor is a hand. I don't know how that happened. Can I change it back to a pointer? Thanks-

[DM] I think P?

[DM] or?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] no... it's something else

Victoriana (Vicki) feels arrows whizzing past me

[DM] cnrtl?

[Percy] p?

[DM] Fire Giant #14: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 4!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] p would be if it looks like a crosshairs

[John] click on the map then press P

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v L: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6) [3+6] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #14

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v L: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6) [2+6] 8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #14

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v L: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6) [1+6] 7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #14

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v L: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6) [5+6] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #14

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[Percy] There it goes. Thanks, John!

[DM (to GM only)] Fire Giant #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 67 (-35) - Moderately Wounded

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] then it didn't look like a hand :-P

[John] ok, here is what I am doing

[Percy] Why is Paul's icon partly upside-down?

[John] I am casting Flesh to stone, then I roll to hit

[mikE] i bet that behind the curtain is the huge treasure horde

[mikE] and the brothel

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] because he likes to rotate his icon when he is bored

[Percy] (chuckles)

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Flesh to Stone: "Flesh be Stone"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yeah, but you don't want a giant lady brothel

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Attack #1: Punch with VT: (11-(d20+1++0)) [11-(11+1+0)] -1. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #14 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] nice

[John] do I still do damage from VT?

[DM] not even Ramone wants to try to statisfy the ladies at a Giant Brothal

[Percy] If you do flesh to stone, why bother hitting him?

[DM] vt?

[DM] yes

[John] vampiric touch

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((snicker))

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Damage v L: Punch with VT: (1d2+6d6) [2+(3+1+2+4+3+1)] 16 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #14

[John] i get more hp

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] he'll probably make his save

[DM (to GM only)] Fire Giant #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 51 (-16) - Heavily Wounded

[John] who knows what is behind curtain #1

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] but it'll be fun if he doesn't

[DM] Fire Giant #14: Magical Spell save: (d20) [9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 7!!

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((Points to Bob, he knows John))

[John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Paul Elvenstire modified: Temporary Modifiers - Current Hit Points: (CHPTM) : CHANGED: +19+20-21+20+44+43+23-17+16 (+19+20-21+20+44+43+23-17). Max Hit Points: (MHPTM) : CHANGED: +19+20-21+20+44+43+23-17+16 (+19+20-21+20+44+43+23-17).

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((gah, that should have read he knows, John))

[John] oh well

[John] close

[John] I understand Vic

[John] damage BOB, enough to kill?

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((ok good))

[John] or for vic to finish him off?

[Victoriana (Vicki)] John, move's too far for me to attack

[DM] it made its save

[DM] and the 16 points of damage I took

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Kit

[John] praying to Kylia

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Antarias

[mikE] Antarias moved 48'04".

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Arilyn

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Victoriana

[mikE] Antarias moved 3'04".

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((Bob or John... if I move 58 feet or so, can I still attack?))

[DM] yes

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] up to 60' you should be able to attack

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((next question is... do I want to with health that low?))

[DM] crickets

[Percy] This is a team effort. You are not alone.

[John] no, wait for reinforcments

[Victoriana (Vicki)] *sighs* here goes...

[Percy] But, you are down pretty low.

[Victoriana (Vicki)] or not...

[Percy] Sorry, I didn't see you only had 33 HP...

[John] maybe spread out a bit

[Percy] Maybe you should hold on for a round or tow.

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ok holding then...

[Percy] Me, I'm gonna fight 'til I drop.

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Moirra

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cure Serious Wounds: Let your wounds be cured (-2d8-1) [-(3+4)-1] -8

[John] 1,2,3 Wake up Lorie!

[DM] INIT: 33 GOING: Fire Giant #14

[Lorie] I was casting

[John] ;) wiggle time

[Lorie] not sleeping :X

[DM] Kit's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (8) - Heavily Wounded

[John] tks

[Lorie] takes a long time to scroll through my spell list to cast

[Lorie] wish there was a drop down menu or something

[DM] charging at Paul trying to smash him against the far wall

[John] i have found the dice pannel makes it much easier

[DM] Fire Giant #14 moved 83'01".

[DM] Fire Giant #14 no longer targets Paul Elvenstire. Distance: 49'00"

[DM] Fire Giant #14 targets Paul Elvenstire. Distance: 49'00"

[John] I am taunting him

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yeah, I use the dice panel for everything

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((interesting...))

[DM] Fire Giant #14: Attack #1: Two handed sword: (5-(d20++4)) [5-(5+4)] -4. PROBABLY HITS Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[DM] Paul Elvenstire moved 23'06".

[DM] Fire Giant #14: Attack #1: Fists: (5-(d20++4)) [5-(20+4)] -19. PROBABLY HITS Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1)!!! [CRITICAL HIT x2]

[DM] no

[DM] that was to be damage not a second hit

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((was that a move and pick up paul on route?))

[DM] Fire Giant #14: Damage v SM: Fists: (1d6++10) [5+10] 15 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Paul Elvenstire

[John] it is a physical attack

[John] like a move and attack in one

[DM] Paul Elvenstire's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 177 (-15) - Lightly Wounded

[John] not an issue

[DM] and make an opposed strength check

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((while invisible?))

[John] I am not inv

[DM] Fire Giant #14: MUSC check: (d20) [7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 22!!

[John] Paul Elvenstire: MUSC check: (d20) [4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((oh flying))

[DM] Paul beats by 7

[John] lower and still suceed?

[Percy] Paul wins!

[DM] wow

[DM] so Paul is not pinned to the wall

[John] and that means. what?

[Percy] You need to roll as low as you can and still make your check.

[John] yea!!

[DM] just hits it and bounces off

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I thought it was whoever rolled the highest and still made their check

[DM] Marco has it right

[DM] the closest without going over

[Percy] I'm sorry. You need to roll as *high* as you can and still make your check.

[Percy] No, Bob.

[John] no biggie

[DM] (1d6) [1] 1

[Percy] Fire Giant actually wins.

[DM] Paul Elvenstire's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 176 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] INIT: 36 GOING: Percival

[DM] will check that Hans

[Percy] For opposed strength checks, you need to roll under your strength, but as high as possilbe.

[Percy] It used to be the difference, but now it's the absolute roll.

[John] it chanced a few times

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((since the giant's closer, does this mean that tori can attack at the end of this round while the giant's got a hold of paul?))

[Percy] It's okay. I'm about to whack ol' FG#14 this round.

[John] Fin has my back

[Percy] Percival moved 16'05".

[Percy] Percival targets Fire Giant #14. Distance: 9'11"

[John] if he is still alive

[Percy] Percival: Attack #1: Long Sword, +3: (13-(d20+3+3+1)+1) [13-(8+3+3+1)+1] -1 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #14 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[Percy] Percival: Attack #1: Longsword, +1: (13-(d20+3+1+1)+1) [13-(10+3+1+1)+1] -1 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #14 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[Percy] Percival: Attack #1: Long Sword, +3: (13-(d20+3+3+1)+1) [13-(17+3+3+1)+1] -10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #14 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[Percy] Percival: Damage v L: Long Sword, +3: (1d12+7+3) [1+7+3] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #14

[Percy] Percival: Damage v L: Longsword, +1: (1d12+7+1) [8+7+1] 16 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #14

[Percy] Percival: Damage v L: Long Sword, +3: (1d12+7+3) [3+7+3] 13 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #14

[DM] Closest to the target number without going over, not the highest roll, so Paul wins

[DM] INIT: 40 GOING: Fire Giant #15

[DM (to GM only)] Fire Giant #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-40) - Massively Wounded

[DM] surging up to attack ramone

[DM] make your attack first Ramone

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] okies

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (invis): (15-(d20+5+4++0)-2) [15-(7+5+4+0)-2] -3 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #15 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[Percy] Bob. You have some serious modifiers here. You are technically prone.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Damage v L: Black Death (invis): (1d3*5+(5++0)*5) [3*5+(5+0)*5] 40 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #15

[Percy] *And* in liquid.

[DM (to GM only)] Fire Giant #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 61 (-40) - Heavily Wounded

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I hit him

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] doesn't matter what they are :-P

[DM] Fire Giant #15 no longer targets Ramone. Distance: 7'07"

[Percy] What would you allow *us* to do in this case, my friend?

[DM] standing up is a free action

[DM] and attacking without moving

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I thought standing was a move action

[Percy] Okay.

[Percy] It's still an action.

[John] by the end of the round both giants will be dead

[DM] Fire Giant #15 targets Ramone. Distance: 7'07"

[Percy] And takes up part of your movement.

[Percy] I just want to get the rules down right.

[DM] Fire Giant #15: Attack #1: Two handed sword: (5-(d20++4)) [5-(3+4)] -2. PROBABLY HITS Ramone (AC FINAL: -2)!!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, not if it's a free action, but I don't think it is

[DM] Fire Giant #15: Damage v SM: Two handed sword: (2d10++10) [(2+7)+10] 19 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Ramone

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] miss

[Percy] Otherwise he'll kill us in other situations unfairly.

[John] really?

[John] BOB?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] invis, -4

[John] naaaaaaah

[DM] it will not matter this time as my weapon reach is there even if it is a half move action

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 26 (-19) - Heavily Wounded

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] boooob, mis

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] miss

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] unless you have the -4 already figured in there

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] or his ability to see me has changed

[DM] no I thought I did but I guess I did not save the mod

[DM] sorry

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 45 (19) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] ROUND: 15

[DM] INIT: 8 GOING: Ramone

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (invis): (15-(d20+5+4++0)-2) [15-(4+5+4+0)-2] 0 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. Probably MISSES Fire Giant #15 (AC FINAL: -1)

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (invis): (15-(d20+5+4++0)-2) [15-(2+5+4+0)-2] 2 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. Probably MISSES Fire Giant #15 (AC FINAL: -1)

[Percy] How deep is the lava, Bob? Is the giant waist-deep?

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglass

[DM] no

[Percy] Knee-deep?

[DM] the pool is only 8 foot deep

[DM] so maybe just over the knee?

[DM] mid thigh?

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((Bob, don't these things melt in lava?))

[DM] no

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((thanks for the clarification))

[John] they like it Hot Hot Hot

[Victoriana (Vicki)] apparently

[John] ok so Fin kills this one

[mikE] Finglass moved 35'08".

[mikE] Finglass no longer targets Fire Giant #14.

[mikE] Finglass targets Fire Giant #15. Distance: 91'04"

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (10-+0-(d20++2+13)) [10-0-(14+2+13)] -19. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #15 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Speed shot #2: (10-+0-(d20++2+11)) [10-0-(3+2+11)] -6. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #15 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Speed shot #3: (10-+0-(d20+2+9)) [10-0-(12+2+9)] -13. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #15 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Speed shot #4: (10-+0-(d20+2+5)) [10-0-(10+2+5)] -7. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #15 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Speed shot #5: (10-+0-(d20+2-3)) [10-0-(1+2-3)] 10. Probably MISSES Fire Giant #15 (AC FINAL: -1)

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v L: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6) [5+6] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #15

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v L: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6) [3+6] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #15

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v L: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6) [6+6] 12 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #15

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v L: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6) [5+6] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #15

Percy has left the game on Fri Apr 11 22:32:30 EDT 2008

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[DM (to GM only)] Fire Giant #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (-43) - Massively Wounded

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Attack #1: Punch with VT: (11-(d20+1++0)) [11-(1+1+0)] 9. Probably MISSES Fire Giant #14 (AC FINAL: -1)

Percy has joined the game on Fri Apr 11 22:33:07 EDT 2008

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((Hans having connection issues?))

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Attack #1: Punch with VT: (11-(d20+1++0)) [11-(6+1+0)] 4. Probably MISSES Fire Giant #14 (AC FINAL: -1)

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Kit

[John] resting

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Antarias

Percy is receiving the map Main Temple Area...

Percy has received the map Main Temple Area.

[Kit (John)] so how have you been Lady Kyla, we don;t talk much

[mikE] Antarias moved 40'10".

[mikE] Antarias targets Fire Giant #14. Distance: 9'05"

[mikE] Antarias: Attack #1: Nightblade: (12-+3-(d20+3+5)) [12-3-(6+3+5)] -5. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #14 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[mikE] Antarias: Attack #1: Nightblade: (12-+3-(d20+3+5)) [12-3-(1+3+5)] 0. Probably MISSES Fire Giant #14 (AC FINAL: -1)

[mikE] Antarias: Attack #1: Nightblade: (12-+3-(d20+3+5)) [12-3-(2+3+5)] -1. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #14 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[mikE] Antarias: Attack #1: Shield Bash: (12-+3-(d20+3)) [12-3-(7+3)] -1. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #14 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[mikE] Antarias: Damage v L: Nightblade: (d12+8+5) [7+8+5] 20 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #14

[mikE] Antarias: Damage v L: Nightblade: (d12+8+5) [8+8+5] 21 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #14

[mikE] Antarias: Damage v L: Shield Bash: (1d3+8) [2+8] 10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #14

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Arilyn

[DM (to GM only)] Fire Giant #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -40 (-51) - Dead

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Victoriana

[Victoriana (Vicki)] holding

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Moirra

[Kit (John)] so ramone, you think we should knock the curtain open?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] probably not, but since when has that ever stopped us?

[Kit (John)] lol

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[John] Paul can cast divination rod to detect bad guys

[John] if there are none we can leave

[John] and never know

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cure Moderate Wounds: Feel the power of Gobinhiu and be healed (-(d10+1)) [-(6+1)] -7

[DM] INIT: 36 GOING: Percival

[DM] Kit's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (7) - Heavily Wounded

[Percy] Percival moved 43'04".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, if there is any chance of us getting treasure on this adventure, that's it

[Percy] "Come out, fire fiend!"

[John] besides the 100K

[Percy] (ready to back up once he begins to exit the lava)

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] what 100K?

[DM] INIT: 40 GOING: Fire Giant #15

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] we're getting paid 100K?

[John] this is a paying gig

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] oh, sweet

[Victoriana (Vicki)] 100k for the whole group

[John] or was that 10K?

[DM] Fire Giant #15: Attack #1: Two handed sword: (5-(d20++4)) [5-(6+4)] -5. PROBABLY HITS Ramone (AC FINAL: -2)!!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] not that there is anything to particularly spend coins on

[Victoriana (Vicki)] not sure, but it's for the whole group not individually

[DM] still missed

[John] for a mage you kidding right?

[DM] ROUND: 16

[Percy] Can you please lure him over *here*, Bibo?

[DM] INIT: 8 GOING: Ramone

[John] detect evil on the curtain area

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I might be able to kill him

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (invis): (15-(d20+5+4++0)-2) [15-(12+5+4+0)-2] -8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #15 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (invis): (15-(d20+5+4++0)-2) [15-(19+5+4+0)-2] -15 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #15 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Damage v L: Black Death (charged): (1d3*4+(5++0)*4) [1*4+(5+0)*4] 24 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #15

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Damage v L: Black Death (charged): (1d3*4+(5++0)*4) [1*4+(5+0)*4] 24 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #15

[Percy] Who really cares about money, anyway?

[John] maybe

[DM (to GM only)] Fire Giant #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -30 (-48) - Dead

[John] ME

[John] ME

[Percy] (chuckles)

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I care about it in as much as it gets me women

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((giggles))

[DM] still in combat rounds

[John] thought so

[DM] no visible bad guys

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglass

[Percy] no "visible" bad guys...

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] it's the invisible ones you gotta worry about

[mikE] okay...

[mikE] uh...

[Percy] just the shadowy, ethereal, invisible ones to worry about...

[Percy] Good.

[mikE] so bob, as the DM, what would you suggest i shoot next?

[DM] ramone

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] lol

[mikE] lol

[Percy] I'd say we laid a pretty good butt-whoopin' on the group up to this point, though...

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, he technically cant

[mikE] so then what would you like me to shoot at the least?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] since you can't use ranged against something you can't see, even if you know it's there

[John] shoot the curtain

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] don't waste your arrows

[Percy] Hold your action.

[John] (spoken like "Shoot the glass") 10 pts

[DM] so far you have killed 15 Fire Giants, 6 Hell Hounds and 6 Fire Priests

[Percy] Wow. Has it really been that many?

[John] what could be left ;)

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] with no casualties I might add. big improvement over the last adventure

[DM] plus the 6 fire elementals

[Victoriana (Vicki)] the last fire giant

[Percy] Right...

[John] my go one sec

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] we do well when we don't have to rely on saves to survive :-P

[John] Fin just held?

[Percy] This was clockwork. Teamwork.

[Percy] A beautiful thing.

[John] hmmmm

[Percy] Would have been very very bad if chars had started getting chucked into the lava every round...

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I woulda been fine

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] but I fly

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] and don't die instantly in lava

[Percy] Would have been very very bad if non-flying chars had started getting chucked into the lava every round...

[John] I will bite the bullet

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] just don't bite the dust

[John] Paul Elvenstire moved 96'07".

[Percy] This is a classic hero tale, here, folks...

[John] can I peek?

[Percy] An epic battle, if you will.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] not done yet

[Percy] It *is* an epic battle, if you will.

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((uh oh))

[John] can I peek?

[DM] Paul Elvenstire moved 2'10".

[Percy] My paladin's goin' to Hell to kick some evil butt!!!!

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((a pentagram... bad things can happen when stood just right))

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] oh you don't wanna be a paladin in hell

[DM] and double doors at the end

[mikE] yes, but we're pimp enough where we kicked some ass and took their names before they could throw us around. that's why we're the dragonslayers and they're dead

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] that's about the worst place a paladin could be

[DM] but human sized this time

[Percy] That whole classic D&D icon thing...

[mikE] we should break the pentagram

[mikE] they're evil items, right?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] you're lucky if the only thing that happens is that you die

[mikE] it'd be in pally code to do that

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ooooooh

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] break the pentagram, I've seen this movie before

[Percy] I don't know about magic stuff.

[mikE] it turned out alright in the end.

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Kit

[mikE] besides, we are teh roxorz

[DM] lol

[John] resting

[Percy] This whole temple needs to be cleansed.

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Antarias

[mikE] maybe it'a a NICE demon who will grant us wishes.

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Arilyn

[John] are we callin this last round?

[DM] yes

[Percy] Prob a good idea.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] you don't want wishes granted by a nice demon

[John] then good night all

[Percy] See you John!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] night john

[Percy] Awesome job, dude-

[Victoriana (Vicki)] night night John

[Percy] Love the remote fist thingy.

[John] ttfn

John has left the game on Fri Apr 11 22:48:28 EDT 2008

[Lorie] I think I'm out as well

[Percy] Bye, Lorie!

[Percy] See ya next week!

[DM] have a good night

Lorie has left the game on Fri Apr 11 22:48:55 EDT 2008

[Victoriana (Vicki)] night

[mikE] guess that's all for tonight. night all.

mikE has left the game on Fri Apr 11 22:49:09 EDT 2008

[Percy] K

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ok night

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Victoriana

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Moirra

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[DM] INIT: 36 GOING: Percival

[DM] ROUND: 17

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] to sleep!

[Percy] Good enought for me!

[DM] anything Percy?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] awww.... there goes my charge

[Percy] (can I move up, though?)

[DM] yes

[DM] Percival moved 77'05".

[Percy] thx.

[Victoriana (Vicki)] I dunno what I should do

[DM] did you want to move Tori?

[DM] you can

[DM] or wait for the others to catch up

[Vicki] I know what I can do, but I also know that the healer is healing Kit

[Percy] C'mon, Tori!

[Percy] I'll lay hands next round and give you 16HP.

[Vicki] Victoriana moved 115'01".

[Vicki] there's my move

[DM] and Hans

[Percy] Actually, this would also be a good time for the healers to use things like orison

[DM] want to know what has frustrated me

[Percy] Those can take many rounds, but we might have that kind of time.

[DM] is that all these Fire Giant attacks

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] nyrma?

[Percy] yes, Bob?

[DM] they get to attack you first when you enter their weapon range

[Percy] Shut up, Marco!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] :)

[DM] and if they hit you they can stop you from entering

[Percy] Yes, true.

[DM] totally forgot it the first night

[Percy] Oh, right.

[DM] so did not do it after that

[Percy] Well, wait a sec.

[DM] but would have kept you out for a long time

[Percy] They have a *much* slower initiative.

[Percy] And a much bigger weapon.

[DM] but the Marlins are up 9-6 top of the ninth

[DM] nods, they do

[Percy] Doesn't their initiative figure into that whole *threat range* calculation?

[DM] nope

[Percy] Hmmm.

[Percy] K.

[DM] maybe one day we will have a debate on that

[DM] on the wiki

[Percy] Sorry, thought it did.

[Percy] That's why I didn't bring it up.

[DM] and go register on the image sharing section

[DM] so you can upload pictures you want to use

[DM] both of you

[Percy] I know a halberd has some delay, but I've never really used those!

[DM] on teh web site

[Percy] Okay.

[DM] image sharing link

[Vicki] I was told to use that last week

[Percy] Have you sent me a Word version of Combat & Tactics?

[Vicki] and actually remembered this week

[DM] not sure Hans

[Vicki] however, didn't get the chance to use it on a giant

[DM] butt hat is on the short list

[DM] of things to load on teh site for downloads

[Percy] I don't know that we bought another one. We gave ours to John years ago.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] butt hat is on the short list....

[DM] if you don't have it I can email it to you

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] who's butt hat

[DM] rolls my eyes

Vicki snicker at Marco

[DM] will work on the story version tomorow

[DM] or later on tonight

[Percy] We can check out our local store to see if they have it. I know a lot of places are all 3.0 and 3.5 nowadays...

[DM] no worries Hans I can get it to you

[DM] HOME RUN

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I know a place in akihabara that sells old 2e stuff

[DM] 10-6

[Percy] K.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] not that that's terribly useful to you :-P

[Percy] Ah... Akihabara. I've actually been there before.

[Percy] With you, Marco-

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yep

[Percy] It's pretty cool.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I do have tons of books in digital though

[Percy] Very cramped, but cool.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, most of tokyo is very cramped

[Percy] Bob, did you ever go there when you were in the Marines?

[Percy] Tokyo, I mean.

[DM] no

[Percy] Okinawa?

[DM] the airport only

[DM] spent my time in Okinawa or Korea

[Percy] Big Marine presence in Okinawa.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yeah

Vicki feels left out

[Percy] Supposed to be one of the best places on the planet, from what I've heard.

[Percy] No, Vicki.

[Percy] Sorry.

[Vicki] of course being in the middle of the states might have a small issue here

[Percy] Iowa?

[Vicki] yeah

[Percy] Indiana?

[Percy] Ah. Iowa.

[Vicki] no

[Vicki] yeah

[Percy] You know, I met a girl in a night club in Tampa.

[Percy] She said I would never guess where she was from.

[Percy] I said, Where? Iowa?

[Vicki] only bodies i have of water are the two that border the state... Missouri and Mississippi rivers

[Percy] And she showed me her license and it was indeed Iowa.

[Vicki] lol

[Vicki] you wouldn't be able to guess with my accent

[Percy] Well, those are some serious rivers. Not everybody can say that...

[Vicki] they took out a few bridges already

[Vicki] one in Minnesota

[Percy] From what I've seen, though, that was a good call.

[Percy] Right.

[Percy] I was actually on that bridge 6 years ago-

[Percy] Weird, wild stuff...

[Vicki] I was told that the Mississippi river wasn't as deep as the Missouri river

[Vicki] but this military stuff kind of leaves me out in the blue too

[Percy] Well, Bob. Are you sure about those threat range rules with 2.0? Do they have to guard or anything?

[Percy] Marco's not military.

[Vicki] even though I have siblings going into the army and friends in the military...

[DM] mostly sure

[Percy] He's just teaching English there in a little town just north of Tokyo.

[DM] but we can hash it out for the next time

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yep

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, it's not really JUST north

[Percy] I was military and Bob was military.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] it's like an hour and a half north by train

[Percy] Whatever, Bibo!

[DM] the rest of the temple is all man sized

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] but just by american standards

[DM] as far as you can tell

[Vicki] bob, why is there a pentagram?

[DM] chuckles

[DM] like I would say

[Vicki] and we really don't want to invoke anything there

[Vicki] :S

[Percy] Tokyo is like the hugest city I've ever seen in my life. I can't imagine anything bigger. New York City. Nope. DC. Nope. Seoul. CLose.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] do they have to win init to use their range to keep us at bay or is it automatic?

[DM] automatic

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] okies

[DM] is why Polearms are so good

[Percy] There's gotta be something there, though. Marco, you figure it out.

[DM] a hedgerow

[Vicki] I'm not a city person... I won't live in Omaha, NE

[DM] keeps them at bay,

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] there in tokyo? or there in the rules?

[DM] have to use missle weapons

[Vicki] drive through and shop maybe... but permanent, no

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] oh I love it here in omochanomachi

[Percy] Something *there* in *the rules*.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] it's close enough to the big city to visit, but far enough that I don't have to deal with it

[Vicki] that's why bob told me to use the halberd

[Percy] Don't expect us to remember or repeat that, Marco-

[Vicki] it's the closest thing to a polearm as I've got ...

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] lol, k

[Percy] Omanomonaomachachi.

[DM] a halbard is a polearm

[Percy] Omanonomochachi.

[Vicki] oh

[Percy] Nope.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] omocha means toy, no means belonging to or 's, and machi means town

[Percy] Omochanomachi.

[Percy] Closer!!!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] so basically it means toy's town or the town of toys

[Percy] Right, I remember *that* much.

[Vicki] toy belonging to or's town?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] so called because of the many toy factories that used to operate here

[Percy] Omochanomachi.

[Percy] Got it!!!!!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] there is a pretty cool bandai toy museum here

[Vicki] don't expect me to remember it

[Percy] I guess it's not that difficult.

[Vicki] I was lucky to remember to use the halberd today

[DM] when I told someone you were practicing Japanese

[Percy] He told me this a couple months ago...

[Vicki] and I was told to use it at the end of last week

[DM] they asked "did they get attacked by Godzilla?"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] lol

[Vicki] lol

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] not this year

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] they are negotiating his contract

[Percy] Hey, gotta go deal with some kids. Y'all have a good night. See you next week, and my wife will be here, too-

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] and making sure he has the propper visas and licenses

[DM] waves

[DM] night all

[Vicki] night night Hans

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I'm gonna go make with the eating

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] cuz it's lunch time

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yay

[Vicki] night Marco and Bob

Percy has left the game on Fri Apr 11 23:07:55 EDT 2008

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] nighty

Vicki has left the game on Fri Apr 11 23:08:02 EDT 2008

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has left the game on Fri Apr 11 23:08:19 EDT 2008