View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Apr1715

Apr 17 15 - Bag of Clouds - Fool Me Twice

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Apr 17 18:44:14 EDT 2015 ====

JohnA has joined the game on Fri Apr 17 18:56:05 EDT 2015

JohnA is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

JohnA has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Master] Hello there

[JohnA] hello

[Master] how has the week been?

[Master] did you see that Julie is in town?

[JohnA] not bad and yes

[JohnA] what about you?

[Master] It just occured to me that I could post the character sheet images here for people to check

[Master] and it was more difficult this week

[Master] my only paid person was out most of the week, in the hospital

[Master] so I was in the lab a lot

[Master] which is great

[Master] you saw the T Rex skull I helped someone print

[Master] but I have lots of other work that slides when I do that

[JohnA] no but cool

[Master] it is on FB

[JohnA] any word who might be in?

[Master] none

[Master] my guess is Eric TMO and Mike

[Master] Spring and Lisa are mostly likely also

[Master] have not heard from Michael

[JohnA] no word from Corvus?

[Master] none

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Apr 17 19:03:30 EDT 2015

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Lisa has received the map New Residence first floor.

[JohnA] hi lisa

[JohnA] i guess you two cancontinue your chat

[Lisa] Hello :)

[Master] and hello Lisa

[Master] and for some bizare reason my monster icon is not there for tonight

[Master] going back to recreate again

[Master] glad your flight did not burst into flames

[JohnA] several fonts walk into a bar and the bartender screams, "Get out of here, we don't server you type here"

[Lisa] me too

[Lisa] fiery plane crash not my first choice of death scenarios

[Lisa] it might make the top ten

[JohnA] what is your first choice?

[Lisa] get on the news

[Lisa] hit by a bus

[JohnA] diffrent

[Lisa] people always say it but how many people actually die by bus

[Lisa] we are supposed to see a monster icon tonight?

JohnA is receiving the map Tarangini...

JohnA has received the map Tarangini.

[Lisa] I am serious about the seance

[JohnA] that is what I was afraid of

[Lisa] between Imari's speak with dead kind of stuff

[Lisa] Jennevive's divination

[Lisa] and my spirit lore nwp

[Lisa] we should have a fun time

[JohnA] you have spirit lore nwp?

[Lisa] yup

[Lisa] never used it

[Lisa] was the last nwp slots I had

[Lisa] will probably never get another one

[JohnA] sniff sniff

[Master] and back

[Lisa] lol

[Master] chuckles

[Lisa] actually I don't think I need any more skills - I just want to find uses for the ones I have

[Master] when Mike is in we can do that

[Lisa] seriously want to have a chaos party

[JohnA] i thought he was flying to dragon?

[Lisa] I learned that spell because I wanted to see the effects on a group

[Lisa] but it always seems a bit rude to just cast chaos

[Master] Galduk is off to dragon, Imari is at the Residence

[JohnA] really

[JohnA] rude to make chaos

[Master] and casting that as one of your hosted parties would be interesting

[Master] and Stanton Home Run to start the game

[Master] 5 games in a row now against the Mets

[JohnA] he is not a lead off batter

[Master] this is true, it is now the end of the first inning

[JohnA] stanton first to score

[JohnA] first two suposed to get on base first

[Master] that would be nice also

[JohnA] i will be back

[Master] and I was just going to ask about the trailer

[Master] Eric said he will be late

TMO has joined the game on Fri Apr 17 19:22:07 EDT 2015

TMO is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

TMO has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Master] Welcome TMO

[TMO] howdy

[Lisa] Hello :)

[TMO] we starting on the skyboat tonight?

[Master] that is the plan

[TMO] kewl

[Master] we have Branwyn and Imari and Jennivie in the Residence at some point

[Master] but that needs Mike

[Master] and when John is back we can be on the ship

[Lisa] Ilero and Shur can participate

[TMO] kk

[Master] OH that is right!

[Lisa] they can watch the ghosts

[Master] you have one for each point on the pentagram

[Master] you can summon all sorts of fun things

[TMO] ... did we turn satanic?

[Lisa] pentagrams aren't satanic

[Lisa] they are actually protective

[JohnA] do not get me started on pentagrams

[JohnA] hey tmo

[Lisa] branwyn wants to have a seance

TMO backs away slowly and pretends he was never here...

[TMO] I said nothing! *shifty eyes*

[Lisa] we live in a haunted house - might as well have fun with it

[JohnA] please tell me you would not scrape up silver from a pentagram in a dungeon

[Lisa] of course I would

[Master] LOL

[JohnA] it all is clear to me now

Mike has joined the game on Fri Apr 17 19:28:35 EDT 2015

Mike is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Mike has received the map New Residence first floor.

[JohnA] hello Mike

[Lisa] Hi Mike

[Mike] hey guys

[Mike] sorry i'm late.

[Master] hey Mike

[Mike] i was busy being disappointed by the reopening of our old bar

[Master] and John you will have to explain that pentagram story

[Master] and sorry for that Mike

[Lisa] old bar looks too new?

[JohnA] did it go country?

[Mike] it closed years ago and reopened under a new owner this month

[Mike] and it's sooooo different

[Mike] bad different

[Mike] crappy beer selection for one

Michael has joined the game on Fri Apr 17 19:30:50 EDT 2015

Michael is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

[Lisa] sorry

Michael has received the map New Residence first floor.

[JohnA] hey Michael

[Master] and welcome Michael also

[Lisa] just had some nice IPA from Nashville last night at a place call Rock Bottom

[Michael] Hey guys. Whadi miss

[Lisa] not bad

[Lisa] Hi Michael

[JohnA] nuttin

[Michael] Cool Cool. Anything exciting going on?

[Master] just getting rolling

[Michael] Awesome

Hoffman (JohnA)] nice today isn't it

[Master] smile

[Michael] Well it's nice here I don't know about where you guys are...

Hoffman (JohnA)] (sunny south florida)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (mostly)

[Lisa] It is cool and gloomy in Nashville but not too rainy

[Master] Are you going to the Opry?

[Lisa] no

[Lisa] I didn't know they moved it

[Lisa] I thought it was still in the Ryman - shows my country music knowledge

[Master] the Ryman is nice also

[Lisa] I am about a decade behind

[Michael] Well, I don't know about you, but Ariaona is stunning today. Nice cool breeze too. And no Humidity. Teehee

[TMO] I just got back from New Orleans

[Master] grins at Michael

[Lisa] but have to get up at 4 am to catch flight so taking it easy

[Master] there is never humidity there

[Master] OUCH

[Lisa] oohh so jealous tmo

[Master] and I have been keeping up on the meal reviews

[Lisa] I love new orleans

[Michael] Aw sorry Lisa.

[TMO] lol

[Mike] so are we at the dragon venue or still in transit?

[Master] in tranist

Hoffman (JohnA)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=2] 2

[Master] AND getting ready for a Seance in the residence

[Master] I think first is the afternoon on the 23

[Master] up in the air

[Master] then when evening comes we will see which we jump to

[Master] but Mike you and Lisa need to compare notes on how and what you will be doing

[Lisa] I don't think mike knows we are having a seance

[Mike] I'll be aiding bran in whatever capacity she tells me to

[Master] and Michael,

[Michael] What?

[Michael] I'm in transit right?

[Master] Hugh and Hoffman and Indigo are on the ship

[Master] sailing now

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] when you are ready,

[Master] Thank you John

[Michael] Oh, you want us to roll for obserbation?

[Master (to JohnA only)] hoffman looks around and spots a dark speck off the stern, port side,

[Master (to JohnA only)] is far off not sure what it is

[Master (to JohnA only)] Indigo has the spyglass

[Mike] well, imari is the person to have at a seance. she can talk to dead.

[Michael] Well, If it is alright if nothing is happening right now, I would like to examine the ship and take notes. Discretely of course

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) points and says "Theres a little black spot on the horizon" with a little hum

[Master] and yes to Michael if Hugh has it

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can you call them forth?)

[Master] (nice john)

[Michael] Hugh D'Ambray: Information Gathering check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

Indigo (Lisa) hands hoffman the spyglass so he can see better

Hoffman (JohnA)] (forgot to add today)

[Michael] Ikay I rolled for what I want to do if that is still alright

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) takes spyglass

[Master] not quite on that Michael

[Mike] so bob, i have thought of the motivation for galduk to leave imari at the city and travel with the group. if he doesn'tdo this, she'll go fight dragons instead.

[Master] but yes I get what you mean now

[Mike] so this IS keeping her safer.

[Master] ok

[Master] good Mike

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: REA check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Hoffman (JohnA)] (so he knows how to use it)

[Master (to JohnA only)] it is a griffon, flying along, seems to be gainign on you, a single one

Hoffman (JohnA) (to Master only)] sure its not a hypogriffin?

[Master (to JohnA only)] griffon in the spyglass without cannot tell

Hoffman (JohnA)] its something flying

Hoffman (JohnA)] looks like a griffin and it is gaining

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) hands indigo spyglass

[Michael] It's a bird, it's a plane, its its its...

[Indigo (Lisa)] I've never seen a griffin before. Are they nice?

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) get bow and arrow out

Hoffman (JohnA)] (smiles)

Hoffman (JohnA)] your asking me

Indigo (Lisa) looks through spyglass so he can see

Hoffman (JohnA)] Imaria has a pet Hypogriffin and hes a terror

[Master (to Lisa only)] looks like a griffon, eagle head, lion body, flying strongly towards the ship, by its self, seems to be gaining

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do you think Artiark will like it or want to fight it?

[Master] Galduk can make a knowledge check

Indigo (Lisa) waves at Gakduk "griffin flying towards us"

[Mike] snicker. this won't go well

[Indigo (Lisa)] Looks like it could be mean if it wanted to.

[Galdek (Mike)] Galdek: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Michael] So, uh, what do we do about that?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do you ever see griffins Mistress Erindale?

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master (to Mike only)] yes griffons and hippogriffs are sworn deadly enemies

[Galdek (Mike)] I'd say Galduk would at least try to keep artiark on the opposite side of the airship

[Galdek (Mike)] you all should try and chase it away.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Should we man the ballistas?

Hoffman (JohnA)] (i did not see galdek on map? or Ant)

Indigo (Lisa) goes and loads one up

[Michael] I follow and arm anothother one if that is alright?

[Master (to GM only)] Griffon moved 6'09".

[Master] Griffon moved 5'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do griffins talk like dragons are do they just make bird noises like artiartk?

[Master (to Lisa only)] Indigo notices that the griffon is purple

Indigo (Lisa) looks through the spyglass again

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) looks for Mistress Erindale "Do you see them a lot up here?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ohhhh! It's purple!

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's ... kinda pretty.

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] The Griffon is purple?

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] "HOLD YOUR FIRE HOLD YOU FIRE?

Indigo (Lisa) looks back "yes"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Okay

[Michael] Hold your fire with a question mark?

Hoffman (JohnA) (to Mike only)] point bow down

[Michael] Is it a question?

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] no

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) points bow down

Hoffman (JohnA)] (oops)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do you know this griffon?

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] No

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] But if it is purple I am going to guess it is from the King of Terraguards Order of the Griffon, his Royal Knights

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] did you see who is riding it?

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] is there any coat of arms?

Hoffman (JohnA) (to Michael only)] must have typed "/mic instaed of /me

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ummm ... I was looking at its head. lemme check

Indigo (Lisa) looks again

[Master] Griffon moved 6'04".

[Mistress Erindale (Master) (to Lisa only)] now that it is withing 500 feet you can see that it is a purple barding on the normal color griffon with a body slumped over in a saddle

Hoffman (JohnA)] should we slow down maybe?

[Indigo (Lisa)] It might not be a good idea to kill a king's knight on a flying lion bird.

[Master] Artiark moved 21'10".

[Artiark (Master)] SCREEEEEEEECH

[Indigo (Lisa)] Uh-oh

[Artiark (Master)]

[Indigo (Lisa)] Looks like whoever is riding it is hurt

[Indigo (Lisa)] he's all slumped over

[Galdek (Mike)] well galduk will try and keep him under control

[Michael] Cool free gear OOC

Hoffman (JohnA)] .me goes to wake up Kenna

[Indigo (Lisa)] but it definintely has the purple thing covering it

[Master] Griffon moved 2'10".

[Indigo (Lisa)] maybe the griffin just wants to get his rider home and will just fly by

[Master] it is now about 250 feet away

[Michael] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Riiiighte?

[Master] you can all see it clearly now with bare eyes

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] And that the rain is gone?

[Master] a griffon with a purple blotch on its back

[Master] (lol at Michael)

[Master] how what is Galduk going to do?

[Indigo (Lisa)] We didn't see all this stuff the first time we flew to Domville.

[Master] Galdek

[Master] sorry

[Master] and on the port side of the ship, what will you do?

[Galdek (Mike)] he's going to try and keep artiark on the opposite side as i said

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, if it doesn't look like it's trying to rip my face off, we can call out and see if he needs help. I assume you all are frineds

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) in a panic "I can't find Kenna"

[Galdek (Mike)] keep artiark under control

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Can he fit in the hold?)

[Master] who?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (artiark)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (or at leat over the ship, Artiark)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (or would it sink the ship?)

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) looks down to see how far down

[Master] it is green and brown down there

[Master] there is a thin blue line that must be the river

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So we are going to try and help the guy right?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Should we try calling out?

Hoffman (JohnA)] if he comes close enough, but i am not jumping

Hoffman (JohnA)] maybe we should have some rope handy

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. So is Kenna around here somewhere? Shes the healer

[Master] (sorry, when the Player is not here the character is "one round behind" meaning they cannot be used, hurt etc, )

Hoffman (JohnA)] (maye we can tie the rope to Indigo and do some halflig pitching

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I just don't want Artiark and Galdek to get hurt)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (for what?)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (halflig graping hook)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm sorry guys. I actually thought Kenna was here. Oops. My bad.

[Master] There is the large hatch there,

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if imari got hurt and artiark was bringing her home do you think he would stop for chats or just fly by?)

[Master] (no worries Michael, she is just down below decks somewhere when Spring shows up she will be here in a flash)

[Master] it is up to you how you deal with the Griffon,

Hoffman (JohnA)] Mistress Erindale, it is up to you. If we stop to help, you will get the benefit or pain the most

[Master] it is fairly obvious now that it will not approach the ship with Art around

Hoffman (JohnA)] OOOOOHHHHHHH

[Galdek (Mike)] he'd fly home

[Galdek (Mike)] yeah, and artiark made his position known

Hoffman (JohnA)] (or maybe just down?)

[Galdek (Mike)] so i'd think a trained gryphon would stay away

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] We can slow down if you would like

Hoffman (JohnA)] i think it stopped approching

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] or adjust our course to allow it to easily reach us

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I am away from Keyboard

Hoffman (JohnA)] Galdek, want to give Artiark a rest in the trees for a bit?

[Galdek (Mike)] "Very well."

[Galdek (Mike)] ::directs Artiark away and down::

Hoffman (JohnA)] and Miss Erindale, if you could slow just a tad

[Master] Artiark: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

Hoffman (JohnA)] I am sure you agree Ingigo?

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] Artiark resists Galdek

[Galdek (Mike)] "He has seen his enemy."

[Galdek (Mike)] "He will fight."

[Indigo (Lisa)] I dunno. I want to help if it wants us to help, but I don't want to make it mad or anything.

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) walk over to side of ship

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]] moved 26'01".

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] (starboard)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm back sorry.

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) point at Artiark and then to the ground

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) loudloy "DOWN"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Uh, I duck. what's going on holy smokes

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: LED check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 9!!

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] WOW

Hoffman (JohnA)] (hee hee)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what's led?)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (leadership)

[Master] Artiark shakes his head but when Galdek follows through Art starts to glide down towards the ground below

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nice)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (closest thing I had)

[Galdek (Mike)] lol. can't believe that worked

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh good we aren't under attack. I saw DOWN and freaked

[Galdek (Mike)] hoffman, hippogryph whisperer

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So nice roll!

[Master] lol

[Master] so as Art desends

Hoffman (JohnA)] (something you just gotta roll)

[Master] and the griffon approaches

[Master] Griffon moved 48'04".

Hoffman (JohnA)] so mistress erindale, what hapens when we have too much weight?

[Galdek (Mike)] you EXPLOOOOOODE

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It's not too complicated i'm sure.

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] No Sir Hugh it is not complicated

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]] moved 30'07".

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] if we take on too much metal we simply break the ship and we fall

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) looks at what person is wearing

[TMO] (hope the griffon doesn't have an artificial hip)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Spledid

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] On a roll, no pun indended

Hoffman (JohnA)] (smiles)

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] Hoffman can see that the Knight on the Griffon's back is not wearing armor

Hoffman (JohnA)] (for my next trick I will roll a three)

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] looks to have weapons

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] *Sigh* I assume if I jump on the griffon to strip the knight, he will bite me in half?

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) hands arrows to Hugh

[Indigo (Lisa)] We're not at metal capacity are we?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What do you want me to do with these? Shoot his weapons off?

[Indigo (Lisa)] we're barely carrying anything ourselves

[TMO] (lower someone over the side to talk from a distance)

Hoffman (JohnA)] get ready to dump these if anything happens

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Nah, I'll dump my daggers.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Huh?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] We should probably hold on to the arrows

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do we need to do that?

[TMO] (lower them in a bucket)

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] We can take on about ten to fifteen more pounds of metal

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] If it means falling two miles to my death, then yes

[Galdek (Mike)] if you would have just let artiark attack it, you wouldn't have to worry about it

Indigo (Lisa) looks at knight to see what kinds of weapons

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]] moved 20'03".

[Galdek (Mike)] fifteen pounds of weapons is a lot

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) looks for the best place for the griffin to drop off

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] Indigo can guess that there is a long sword, a dagger and a bow with arrows

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Actaully a two handed renessaince sword could weigh up to thirty pounds

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] a dagger and arrows is just icing on a death cake

[Galdek (Mike)] the average longsword weighed 3

Hoffman (JohnA)] ee thanks

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Wow 3 pounds! Man those italians sucked at weapons

[Galdek (Mike)] learned that at bristol. i was shoked. i picked up a blacksmith's sword and it felt like a feather

[Indigo (Lisa)] (good)

[Galdek (Mike)] he said he used traditional materials and techniques. people just assume they were slabs of heavy metal

Hoffman (JohnA)] (is there room for a fly over)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Maybe in reality they were light, but the new age fantasy bull crap is heavy

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) whistles "come here boy"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'll never buy another sword at a rennasaince festival again!

[Galdek (Mike)] yup. i've got a six pound sword that is really heavy for a one handed sword. plus, the weight of a sword at the end of your extended arm feels a lot heavier than you'd think

[TMO] (My Kurgan sword (2 handed) weighs 10 lbs)

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] there is not really room for a fly over he seems to be coming in to the rear deck

[Master] are you goign to let him land?

Hoffman (JohnA)] anyone realy good with a rope?

[Master] Erindale is looking at the group

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Welp, should we go greet our boarder?

[Master] you have lassos already knotted up

[Indigo (Lisa)] We can dump his longsword and be fine if we feel a tremor

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm not lassoing a griffon

[Master] Indigo can make a knowledge check

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So we agreed? We help the guy. Let's go catch him. Everybody grab a rope?

[TMO] (lasso the rider)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Aw you beat me to the punch

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo's teeny bit of knowledge is?)

[Master (to Lisa only)] Indigo remembers the flying castle adventure (Norjak) where when the Gemmae Mobilis Device failed it just failed no warning castle tips over

[Master] and sorry Michael, was about an older story arc

[Indigo (Lisa)] (gee thanks)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] KK

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So we going to lasso this guy or what.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Errr -- maybe we won't get a warning on the weight

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]] moved 21'06".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay, i'll dump my daggers and take his. Fair game for saving his life and all

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) getting ready to lasso ridder

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'll just take this rope and get ready

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] how close is he?

[Master] the griffon is getting closer

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: STR check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] is about 20 yards out right now

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh, not that strong. Sorry. I'll roll again soon

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thats pretty far

[Master] and looks to be aiming for the deck, it is apparently laboring

[Master] and you can keep that roll

Hoffman (JohnA)] can we stop?

[Master] are you dropping the daggers before it arrives/

[Master] very hard to stop

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Damn it yes, throw my two daggers overboard

[Master] you are gliding forward slowly right now

[Master] ok to Michael

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I hate you all haha

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hope he don't need his

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Alright. I want to try and catch him so if his griffon doesn't make it and fall out of the sky I can at least catch him

[Master] Knight and Griffon moved 50'00".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Everybody ready for your lassos?

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) ties other end of lasso to something

[Master] Griffon moved 8'06".

[Master] Griffon targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 5'06"

[Master] Knight moved 10'07".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oops, Someone hold on to me.

[Master] Touches down on the deck

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh good. Lassos not needed

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Medic!

[Master] Mistress Erindale moved 6'00".

[Master] Mistress Erindale moved 12'11".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Anyone here good with healing?

[Master] The knight is tied to the back of the griffon

[Indigo (Lisa)] (anyone have a dagger?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can we move hime without injuring him further?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thanks lisa

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) cuts rope

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 5'03".

[Master] [Hoffman]] targets Griffon. Distance: 0'03"

[Master] Griffon: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Master] Snaps at Hoffman

[Master] [Hoffman]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 52 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) puts hands up

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Get away from it.

[Master] then it bows its head

[Master] leans down

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Man, might have rabies or some stuff

[Master] Sailor #5 moved 17'06".

[Master] Sailor #5 moved 29'05".

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) pats head

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So do we need to tie down the giffon, or is hoffman being the "whisperer" again?

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) tries to loosen ropes

Griffon (Master) low growl but lowers down to the deck

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Open Doors check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Open doors?

Hoffman (JohnA)] (IROLLED A THREE)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Haha

[Master] Hoffman breaks the leather straps of the riding harness

[Master] the saddle slides off

[Master] the griffon JUMPS into the air

[Master] then settles down on a perch on the stern of the ship

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Is the knight consiouse?

[Master] Griffon moved 19'02".

[Master] Griffon no longer targets [Hoffman]].

[Master] Griffon moved 48'11".

[Master] no

[Master] knight is passed out

[Master] breathing

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can i examine his wounds? I'm no healer, but I am educated

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] you can bind wounds

[JohnA] [Hoffman]] no longer targets Griffon.

[Master] which stops him from bleeding

[Master] that helps him

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Water? Anyone have water?

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) checks ship to see if we are falling

[Master] chuckles no

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Dobson? Dobson? We got Dobson over here...See no one cares/

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You Sailer please get me some water for this man

[Master] (sorry TMO)

[Master] a sailor brings over a water skin

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, while I am waiting on that valuvble water. I would like to search him for identification or documentation

[Master] he has a sealed pouch

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thank you sir. I try to get the knight to drink some water

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Is it sealed with wax?

[TMO] (sorry TMO what?)

[Master] with a round blazon of the Royal Messengers

[Master] (that you do not have a speaking character, you can use a sailor if you wish)

[Galdek (Mike)] check for secret messages

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yup, Aint touching that. I like my hands.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Preferabbly on my body

[Master] there is also a small pouch apparently with coins

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You guys can argue over that while I help the guy

[Master] he has two daggers and a long sword

[Master] a nice quality long bow

[Master] with a quiver of arrows

[TMO] (I'm okay. Doing some other work while watching)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sorry buddy, I'll be using your daggers for the time being. Dragons being nearbyt and all that.

[Master] there are a pair of saddle bags on the griffon also

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'll give them back later

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I check the saddle bags?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Anyone else wanna do that?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Is there writing on the scroll or letter or whatever was sealed with wax?

Hoffman (JohnA)] I would not approach the griffin

[Master] the message bag has the Royal Messanger seal on it that is sealed

[TMO] (it's for me)

[Master] the bag appears to have at least one or two scrolls eash

[Indigo (Lisa)] (the whole bag? he's a mailman!)

Hoffman (JohnA)] can we thow it some food?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. IS the bad itself sealed? Can we open the bag and remove contents without breaking some seal?

Hoffman (JohnA)] (on the way to Drillian no doubt)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] If not, then we open it

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I need some ID For this guy

[Master] no cannot open the bag without breaking the seal

[Master] you can throw the griffon some food yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] He might be going to Terraguard to the King

[TMO] (that's what seals are for)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can I hold on to the bag for now?

Hoffman (JohnA)] (NOT THE SEAL AGAIN)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] And make sure nobody but our group can touch it?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (balancing balls on their noses)

[Master] LOL to John and Lisa

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't want a rival nation getting classicied documents

[Master] and yes to Michael

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] K

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So, if no one else will, i guess i check the saddlebags

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm a rival nation

[Master] you will have to approach the griffon

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) throws food to griffin

[Master] and brb restroom break

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. quick catych up. Are we a rival nation?

Indigo (Lisa) grins "so is hoffman"

Hoffman (JohnA)] (unless Hugh is lunch?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hugh is from terraguard - we are from drillian this is a terraguard king's messenger)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (but you are a kinght)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (i have diplomatic immunity?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, I have loyalty to my country and loyalty to your country. I would prefer we not invade this man's privacy but will of course bow to your wishes. For now I wnat to hold on to the bag so that other nearby parties cannot get ahold of it

Hoffman (JohnA)] (i think he would trust you more, plus I trust you more)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Ok with you guys?

[Galdek (Mike)] i say we look

[Indigo (Lisa)] (just not sure who are the nearby parties - who are you not trusting?)

Hoffman (JohnA)] just keep them safe

[Galdek (Mike)] tha tway if this guy doesn't make it we can deliver the messages

[Galdek (Mike)] plus, then we'd have some extra knowledge. and that's half th ebattle

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we are not flying to terraguard)

Hoffman (JohnA)] smiles)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] The other nearby parties being a flying ship and Mistress Erindale. It's not that I don't trust them per say, but these could be documents fo rthe kings eyes only

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (unless we really want to screw eric over)

[Master] you are IN Terraguard

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I mean Terraguard City)

[Master] Terraguard is the overall Kingdom made up of lots of small countries,

[Master] and yes to Lisa

[Indigo (Lisa)] (do I always have to spell city? it's such a long word)

[Master] LOL how about Terrguard Principality

[Master] and yes to Michael

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok - city)

[Master] Hugh can take the messenger bag

Hoffman (JohnA)] (i do not see no borders up here)

[Master] and the daggers

[Master] and nods to John

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] me mcihael or orther michael

[Master] chuckles

[Master] get used to it

[Master] Michael v Mike

[Master] or which ever mangled spelling happens

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] haha

[Master] so you have a knight who is passed out

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So...Saddle bags anyone?

Hoffman (JohnA)] (we have had Bob, Rob and Robert)

[Master] a griffom who is curled up in the stern of the ship

[TMO] (dump the knight overboard, filet the griffon, keep the bag, deny all knowledge)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] HAHAHAHA

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sorry guys. But favors are useful things in this world. What say you? I always collect one way or another.

Hoffman (JohnA)] (you and lisa are in sync)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Me?

Hoffman (JohnA)] We are helping this man for the imple reason he needs help

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I suppose we could be noble too

Hoffman (JohnA)] (tmo and Lisa are looking for chaos, mike too but not Michael)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So, we bound his wounds and got him to drink some fluids. Whydon't we put him to bed. He can use mine fo rthe time being

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) helps carry him

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Wait. I odn't understand. What am I looking for?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Now I'm curious

Hoffman (JohnA)] (Hugh seems mostly trustworthy

Hoffman (JohnA)] (always look curious)

Eric has joined the game on Fri Apr 17 20:53:53 EDT 2015

Eric is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and if anything happens to the bag it's his responsibility)

Eric has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh. Okay. Yeah, I do follow a moral code believe it or not. I am more concernced with learning then deceiving people

[Master] welcome Eric

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Whats up man?

Hoffman (JohnA)] (hey Eric)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hopefully all good

[Eric] hey everyone

[Eric] so far so good

[Indigo (Lisa)] The only thing I'm thinking is when you eventually revive this guy he will want his stuff back and will have to explain things. Otherwise rifle away.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hi Eric! :)

[Eric] hey :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yeah, I am a little bit pissed about my daggers.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hopefully he wont kill me for borrowing his

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that's the easy part in my mind)

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) steps away from Hugh

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh, Yeah i'll gibe bavk all of his stuff. so I mean if you insist on going through his stuff you probably should dol that now

Hoffman (JohnA)] I decline

Eric is receiving the map Tarangini...

Eric has received the map Tarangini.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can we fly on and have artiark flying behind at a safe distance untl spring gets here and we can ditch the griffon?)

[Master] yes to LIsa

Hoffman (JohnA)] so Mistress Erindale, how will this weight affect our travvel?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So, does anyone have any sedative for the griffon? I never got to see what was in his saddlebags

Hoffman (JohnA)] None of your business

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] we are good so far Sir Hoffman

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] we will continue to head northeast

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] we are crossing the Blumm Wood now

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. Well if he has a healing kit in his bags. I would like to be able to get it. So, I would like to try and coax the girron into letting me near it

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] we should be able to wind our way through the Cordrawn Hills tommorrow

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) watches Hugh just to see what happens

[Indigo (Lisa)] (is it sleeping?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yeah, I'll take some food too.

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] it looks tired

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Maybe I can bribe it if it's still awake

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'll take some water too.

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] it is crouched in the stern of the ship, watching

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] This is going to suck

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] but not sleeping

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay, I'll head up

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Slowly

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] caregully

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] nonthreateningly

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] you get the picture

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) thinks maybe I shouls tie a rope to him?

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] it watches you carefully

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hey cute little giffon thingly. Who has large teeth huh. Who has large teeth. Do you want some food and water? Who wants food and water. Who wants food and water?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: INT check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] IS INT Intuition?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (INU)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That was what I wanted rolled?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hold on

[Indigo (Lisa)] (INT is intelligence)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: INU check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[TMO] (Sure would be nice to have a ranger around, wouldn't it? ;) )

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] grins

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. So using INU

[TMO] ('course, she doesn't have animal handling)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm triying to gain the griffons acceptance

[Master] as you toss the food over

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Trying to scooch food and water towards it

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay I guess I tossed it at her

[Master] it SNATCHES out and gulps it down

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Lovely

[Master] takes the next piece

[Master] letting you get closer

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] God I hope iot doens't rip my arm off

[Master] low growl in its throat

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I stop

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] "Whats the matter? Don't you wnat food?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Shows next piece of meat

[Master] Reaches out to take the next piece of food from Hugh's hand

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I do nothing but stand there as stiff as a board

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I let it finish this piece before reaching for the next

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 57'08".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray targets Griffon. Distance: 5'08"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Who's a good griffon

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 1'09".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 2'09".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Who's a good griffon?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Want some more?

Lisa has left the game on Fri Apr 17 21:05:16 EDT 2015

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I try to give some water

Griffon (Master) BUTTS his head into Hugh knocking him backward

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Ow.

Hoffman (JohnA) (to Eric only)] you can be a saloir if you want to warn Hugh

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That wasn't very nice

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Does it look upset?

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) smirks

Hoffman (JohnA)] I think griffins like fresh meat

[Griffon (Master)] looks happy with itself

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hold out another piece of meat towards it.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Do you want another?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Whos a good griffon. Whos a good griffon

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Apr 17 21:07:36 EDT 2015

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What gorgous feathers you have

Lisa has received the map New Residence first floor.

Lisa is receiving the map Tarangini...

Lisa has received the map Tarangini.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can I try to pet his feathers.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] This is if he takes the meat out of my hand

[Lisa] Indigo moved 26'08".

[Master] Griffon: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Master] it lets you touch him

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would like to mutter soothing endearments about how good he looks while I pet him

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) golf clap for Hugh

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Does my Intuition say anything like he might be warming up to me? Or does he not like me near him

[Master] seem to be putting up with you

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] While petting him I would like to feed him the last of what I got and try to gibe him some water. While he is doing that (and while still petting him and murmerming sweet nothings to him) I would like to try and see if there is anything in the saddlebags taht could either help or ID the knight

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) looks back to see if anything else following us

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Master] nothing out in the skies

[Master] and the griffon seems to be letting Hugh undo the saddlebags

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) looks down

[Master] letting them slide to the deck

Hoffman (JohnA)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Master] OH MY GOD THE GROUND IS MISSING!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Aw I bet that feels better getting all that weight off you. Who's a good griffon. Do you want me to make you a bed?

Hoffman (JohnA)] (LOL)

[Master] and the griffon lets Hugh slide the bags away

[Master] it curls up

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can someone get me a couple of blankets?

[Master] and starts to doze

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] An a bowl of water?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would be much obliged as I'm afraid to move away from the griffon at the moment

[Master] a sailer tosses over a bowl and a water skin

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thank you sir

[Galdek (Mike)] why are you loving this random gryphon more than artiark?

Hoffman (JohnA)] (he is on a perch)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Who's artiark?

Hoffman (JohnA)] (hee hee)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (he's new)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh! Sorry I forgot!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I love him too!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I also don't want to be bitten in half while I am near this one though

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] And he's just so adorable!

Hoffman (JohnA)] (artiark does not hae saddle bags)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay boy, I'll get you a blanket but I got to go back to work for a while first okay? I'll be back soon with some more food. Whio's an adorable griffon. Oh yes you are. And so pretty too.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I try to inch away from teh griffon

Hoffman (JohnA) (to Master only)] want to swith to house with Eric , TMO & Lisa

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] slowly

[Master] OK

[Master] So Hugh has the saddle bags, and the messenger bag

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Alright. I go through the saddlebags

[Master] and BREAK

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Shit

[Master] switching back over to the house

[Master] grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] should have asked about that

[Master] Branwyn was shopping

Hoffman (JohnA)] (dramitic pause)

Hoffman (JohnA)] (we will be back after a wrd from our sponsers)

[Master] and then wants to gather up the rest of the group for the evening

[Master] did she have tasks for anyone before then?

[Master] and where did you want to have your gathering in the house?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (in the hidden shrine room)

[Master] ok

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I wanted to talk to phillipe but I can do that any time

[Branwyn (Lisa)] we need to have mr silver over for dinner soon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] and i want ti know what is on the site of the burned out waverlyn house

[Branwyn (Lisa)] if this seance goes well we can have one there too

Branwyn (Lisa) comes tromping in the house with a box full of candles

Spring has joined the game on Fri Apr 17 21:20:55 EDT 2015

Spring is receiving the map Tarangini...

[Master] just so that everyone knows as Michael was not here

[Master] and YAY Spring

Spring has received the map Tarangini.

[Master] and SPring was not here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (want to go back to airship - heal this guy and learn his story?)

Hoffman (JohnA)] hey spring

[Master] the current map is the basement of the Residence

[Spring] well hi!

[Master] we can do that in a bit

[Eric] Hi Spring

[Spring] what a reception :-)

[Spring] hey hey

[Master] you take one of the towers staircases down to this level

[Master] this room you are in (those that are there) is behind a secret door

[Master] that used to house a hidden secret shrine

[Master] that has now been cleaned out

[Master] the large room to the lower right is Branwyn's Lab

[Master] so that in case things blow up they are contained

[Master] the other large room is the storeroom for the residence

[Master] and Ilero has his secret exit to the sewers, etc

[Imari (Mike)] hope my loft isn't in that tower

[Master] and Spring ask Michael and John about what is going on with the ship

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we need leatherus icon down here too please)

[Master] your loft is in the upper right tower Mike

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Readers Digest one sec

[Master] Imari is up on the newly built third floor

Hoffman (JohnA) (to Spring only)] we are on flying ship and just had a fly by

[Spring] ok what's going on with the ship?

[Eric] Leatherus moved 9'04".

[Spring] which is all i can see right now

Hoffman (JohnA) (to Spring only)] actual a griffin dropped off a woonded royal mailman and is resting on the perch of the ship

[Master] and now Brwanyn can brief everyone on what they are doing this evening (the night of the 23rd)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Flying away happily when suddenly a unconsious hurtknight on a grypbhon lands and iwe went through his stuff but didn't break any seals and stuff for privbacy and I bandaged his wounds and then all the sudden switch gears to what's going on now

[Spring (to JohnA only)] wow

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] yeah

Hoffman (JohnA)] and Hoffman was looking all over for you , where were you hiding

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so we are pretending that Branwyn has been down here preparing for the required 30 minutes)

[Spring] thanks for the sum up

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I thought we could have some fun while the others are away and try to figure out this ghost situation.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I've been studying spirit lore but haven't really ever tried to practice it.

[Leatherus (Eric)] brb everyone... My boy got up again......

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You're supposed to use it with divination spells but well who learns divination spells in the Mist?

[Spring] so hoffman was looking for kenna? or was that part of the house adventure?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I was hoping that Imari and Jennevive could help out

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] well some of us know a few things

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Wonderful!

[JohnA] HoffI li

[JohnA] hoffman was ooking so that it apeared you were on the ship

[JohnA] made it feel more real

[TMO] (back)

[Imari (Mike)] "I can beseech Partik to help."

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] which spirits are you attempting to reach?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (If I fail the check nothig's coming by my efforts)

[Spring] okie. thing is, i am on the ship. or i was. unless i dreamed it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The ones haunting this place and possibly freezing people.

[JohnA] (you are but while you are away, your character is useless)

[Spring] right. so, stupid question.

[Spring] where is hoffman?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Midguard thinks there might be wards here that are freezing people and Phillipe didn't get the password.

[JohnA] (on the ship, acting like he is in charge)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If this works maybe we can go to Mistress Waverlyn's old house and try to reach her specifically.

[Spring] aha! okie. and kenna is hiding. now i'm caught up.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It's kinda like Avatar...but cool. if your not hear, your character is basically a vegetable

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we make up stuff for what they are doing)

[Spring] hehehe michael

[Spring] or like in The Gamers

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] True True

[Spring] no, i was confused becuase i didn't remember hoffman being on the ship, and that's because John wasn't here that night

[Spring] i think

[JohnA] so now at the house I can play Eddie

[Spring] or my memory is bad

[JohnA] Hoffman was sleeping in)

[JohnA] eddie smells the ground

Branwyn (Lisa) places candles all over the room, waves her hand over them to light them before moving to the chalk circle she has drawn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (everyone happy with a pentagramless seance?)

[Imari (Mike)] so have we actually seen this ghost or are we just going with people's rumors?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (since some are wary)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] These ghosts are legendary

[JohnA] ;x

[JohnA] wait for it

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Wait, I thought you guys were just kidding. I didn't actually think you guys had problems with a ghost

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No one I know has ever seen one

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Have any of you actaully been effected by this thing?

[JohnA] at this pont we don't know

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (this used to be a royal palace so if we don't irritate it - it might be interesting)

[JohnA] eddie walk up to Brawynn and wimpers

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (worst case it fails and we switch back to other story)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hi puppy!

Branwyn (Lisa) pets eddie

[Imari (Mike)] and are we going to try and get rid of said ghost or maybe befirend it?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You miss Miranda don't you?

[JohnA] eddie perks up

Branwyn (Lisa) looks up at Imari "I guess that depends on who we get"

[JohnA] eddie looks at door

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Careful of the candles, Eddie. Go lie down in the corner.

[JohnA] eddie sits next to Brawynn's chair

[Imari (Mike)] is eddie special?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (she's cross legged on the floor with all the candles)

[JohnA] eddie puts head on floor

[JohnA] (mike Eddie is trained)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I have not yet mastered some of the spells that would be most useful

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] such as Stone Tell or others such spells

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] Hye... go work. Hokay?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You don't want to watch?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] we would create a new holy basin and I would be able to cast Magic Font now

Ilero (TMO)] Or hye needed?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What if a spirit comes?

Ilero (TMO)] Ghost.. ghast.. ugh.

Ilero (TMO)] Ghoul..

[Imari (Mike)] eh, i'm guessing we'll have some spirit rather than a monster manual ghost type thing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Totally diffrent things Ilero.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can you do this magic font tonight?

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks dubious. "Sure?"

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] no

[JohnA] (yes we are raing our spirit to be good)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks at him and shrugs. "How should I know, lover?"

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I need a need to consecrate a new basin

[JohnA] raising

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Of course. Ghould are undead. This thing would just be dead dead.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I will have the ability to raise dead but that depends on how long they have been gone

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Okay we'll try the font next time.

Branwyn (Lisa) gives jennevive a funny look

[Spring] (hehehe john)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Does it look like we have a corpse to raise?

[Imari (Mike)] well i dont' particularly have any spellls that would help here.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I would not need a corpse

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] only their spirit

[Imari (Mike)] but if we get a pain in the ass spirit i can try and dominate it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well just have to see what happens then.

[Imari (Mike)] i can speak with dead, but time is an issue there as well. plus i gotta know who to talk to

Branwyn (Lisa) looks up at ceiling and hopes this works

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] if there is no corpse it is likely that I will not have the experience to be able to bring them back

[Imari (Mike)] so give me a minute to get a drink and i'll be ready for whatever i suppose

Branwyn (Lisa) closes her eyes and concentrates

Branwyn (Lisa) waits for everyone to come back and sit down

Branwyn (Lisa) really hopes this works

[Ilero]] (TMO) sighs and sits back down.

[Master] Aunt Jennevive targets Branwyn. Distance: 7'10"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (one bad dice roll and we go back upstairs)

[Master] Aunt Jennevive casts a spell against Branwyn: Bless/Curse: For 6 rounds, attack rolls and saves vs fear receive a +1 bonus.

[Leatherus (Eric)] back

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (waiting for Mike or should I just roll?)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] you can roll

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Spirit Lore check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 6!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (six? i thought it was 10 - that is really hard to make)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Spirit Lore Non-weapon Proficiency A character with the spirit lore proficiency knows methods to contact spirits, deities, and extraplanar powers. He or she can more easily communicate with these beings, gaining a +5% chance of success (no ability check necessary) when attempting divinatory spells such as augury, contact other plane, commune, divination, speak with dead, summon spirits, and so on. This ability may also be used to contact the dead without resorting to magic (handy for low-level characters and individuals who do not know magic, such as psionicists). Using pyromancy (divination by candles), tarot cards, and other mystical rites, the character can ask questions of these powers as if using a summon spirit or speak with dead spell (no body required, and there is no applicable time limit). Before beginning the contact, the character must prepare for half an hour, making sure that the area has no spirits around to confuse readings. Contact with the dead is established if a successful check is made. A failed roll reveals nothing. If the roll is 10 more under the number needed, a specific spirit can be contacted. A roll of four or more above the needed number (or a 20) reveals incorrect information, perhaps from an evil spirit. Individuals with the psionic ability of spirit sense gain +2 to ability checks. The summoner can ask questions of these spirits, but the spirits are not obliged to answer. If annoyed, the spirits can sever the link at will. The questioner can ask 1-3 questions, plus one for every slot above two spent on this proficiency. Contact may not be made more than once per day and is inadvisable more than once per week. The dead do not appreciate being disturbed and may take revenge. The DM can refer to the new 4th-level spell summon spirits for more details about interacting with the dead.

[JohnA] what stat is that based on?

[Spirit (Master)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.NWP-SpiritLore

[JohnA] tks

[Spirit (Master)] who disturbs my rest

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so as I read what I had on it - we should get a spirit but not be sure who or if they will tell us the truth - might be evil but 1-3 questions?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn the Mysterious

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (like you know who I am)

[Imari (Mike)] do you think truth spells would work on a spirit?

[Spirit (Master)] (maybe, you can try)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (now that he's here can I get 3 questions and then Imari cast and get 3 more questions?)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I have a spell that can bend them to our will if they are evil

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Wait, so really, nothing was going on, but now that you have contacted a spiriit, you may have just pissed it off and it might bring retribution? That seems like a lose lose.

[Spirit (Master)] Why do you disturb me?

[Ilero]] (TMO) mumbles, "is good question.."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We heard this house was haunted and wanted to see who was restless in this palace.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Are you of the Royal Family?

[Spirit (Master)] I am from the royal family when I died

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What is your name?

[JohnA] what is your quest

[Leatherus (Eric)] what is the air speed velocity of a swallow

[Spirit (Master)] Lorilien Farthorn

[JohnA] heee hee

[JohnA] ladden or unladden?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (knew that was coming - how you only ask 3 questions?)

[Spirit (Master)] (roll the dice to see if you get one more question, should have before answering)

[Spring] (stifling giggles)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (which dice?)

[Spirit (Master)] 1d3

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Afican or European?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d3) [1d3=2] 2

[Master] and now you do not feel her prescence

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is not enough questions.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Farthorn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The rules of dead questioning are so constricting

Ilero (TMO)] Not ask who is, ask who haunts

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] that is a very good start

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks upset that he opened his mouth.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] so she is of royal blood if she is telling the truth

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We can't do this too often but we can try again next week and ask more.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/73316041/family?cfpid=32402519217&selnode=1

[JohnA] eddie sneezes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (is that pronounced fart - horn or far - thorn?)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] the latter

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] grins

Ilero (TMO)] (could be farth - orn)

[Spring] (aw man, i've been giggling all this time)

[Spring] (fart-horn)

[Master] grins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you for helping

[Master] and anyone who does not have it can get an invite to that ancestry page

[Master] if it does not open for you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] See! In no time we'll be talking to all sorts of ghosts here

[Master] or TMO can help you out with navigating it

[JohnA] yea........

[JohnA] glad Brawynn got a hobby

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] If we are goign to make it a habit to disturb ghosts

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (LOL LOL )

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] perhaps we should prepare something for our new guests

[JohnA] like a pentagram?

[JohnA] eddie growls at Jen

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Like what?

Ilero (TMO)] (what is eddie again?)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] a way of keeping them might be appropriate

[JohnA] (dog)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] or of freeing them to where they want to go

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] they are spirits here bound for a reason

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] they have not gone on to their just reward

Ilero (TMO)] Hye t'ink just reward may be what some t'em avoid?

Aunt Jennevive (Master) nods

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It would be nice if we could have more questions

Ilero (TMO)] Ask 1 long question, take many answers.

[JohnA] whaat about tell me everything you know?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] They don't have to answer unfortunately

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] And they don't like being bothered i guess

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] But that question rocks. Loophole extreme

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm happy

[JohnA] what do you know about who died in this house

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Ilero can do some research and then tell Branwyn what TMO knows about that name

[JohnA] just glad I do not have a speaking character there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that would be nice)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Phillipe! You can come in now. The ghost is gone.

[Imari (Mike)] "Partik would want to send them onto the other side where they belong. Wandering spirits are just as repulsive as the undead."

[JohnA] ediie goes running once the door opens

Ilero (TMO)] (off the top of my head, I know nothing. But I obviously knew a bit to enter her)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She seemed nice to me.

[JohnA] now you have to try and get her back

[Master] LOL at TMO

[JohnA] I do not know if that means she is local

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Next week we can try again.

[Master] you know nothing

[Master] you know nothing Ilero Sansua

[Master] grins

[JohnA] the whole concept is you are contacting the other side I tought

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What I want to know is what is standing on the place of Waverlyn's burned down house now.

[Master] this is an entirly new tree I added in

[Master] grins

[JohnA] BOB is good at that

[Master] and now you know the Farthorn family name

Ilero (TMO)] (ah, that explains why the name means nothing to me)

[Master] who is the ruling family of Terraguard

[Master] for the last couple hundred years

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you added it recently to the timeline)

[JohnA] i can haer bob snickering from here

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm sensing some betrayal or sometnhing horrendously complitated for this back story

[Master] grins I did update the timeline as Lisa points out

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (i haven't looked it up again tonight)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] And i'm not even pyschic

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Where is Phillipe?

Ilero (TMO)] (I've been working on my tree, not this one. Sorry. Priorities. ;) )

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Yes Branwyn?

Ilero (TMO)] (trying to find cousins using DFNA)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Plot twist. Phillipe is the ghost!

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (LOL at TMO)

Ilero (TMO)] (*DNA)

[JohnA] smiles at Michael

[Spring] hehehe

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What is on the property now where Mistress Wavelyn's house burned down?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] 203 people so far in our trees

[Spring] i assumed the F was decorative swearing

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Over there? I believe they built up a new house

Ilero (TMO)] (Heh. I got a warning today on a forum for using WTF in a post)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] rather than one house they built a new apartment

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Who owns it, do you know?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't keep up with the kids these days. It probably is

[Spring] (hehe)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (that is crazy TMO)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] and I believe the Prince does Branwyn

Ilero (TMO)] (eh, no swearing or acronyms that stand for swearing)

[JohnA] frack?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (does it fit the site?)

[Spring] thanks to the gas industry for making frack a real word

[Master] use Shards TMO and see if anyone recognizes Pern swearing

[JohnA] smiles

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] yeah Stargate style swearing

[Imari (Mike)] so i guess we need to do some family research at least

Ilero (TMO)] (heh. Minecraft forums. They probably wouldn't)

[Imari (Mike)] get a family tree and see when and how people died

[Imari (Mike)] that'll give us a ballpark to work in at least.

[Master] I take it that you have not used the Ancestry page before Mike? the link above takes you to that person

[Master] anyone who wants an invite email me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I thought maybe we could do this over where Mistress Wavelyn died and maybe get her to come back.

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) blanches white

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] you want me to talk to her?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] to answer for why I failed her?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No Phillipe. I don't want you to talk to her.

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) deep releived sigh

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I just want to know who killed her

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] relieved

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] You think she will know?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I would have guessed that the Church would have done that in their inquiry

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Who stabbed her in the stomach and set her on fire?

[Imari (Mike)] yeah, i haven't gone there yet so i can't see it

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] wait they did both?

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That like Jaws with Chainsaws. Too much of a good tihng

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Unless you bring me this priest I don't know what they did for sure.

[Spring] hehehe

[Imari (Mike)] but if we know who they are, then shouldn't we summon and send them off?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh michael - they poisoned her too)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (she was a mini rasputin)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So pretty much Sharknado. Way too over the top

[Spring] wow

Shurkural (TMO)] Oh, yeah, that story was really weird, Hugh. Poison, stabbing, and fire, all at the same time.

[Master] Hugh is not here

[Master] but yes

[Imari (Mike)] so this ghost was a sucky person. all the more reason to get rid of her, right?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So. Pretty much Rastputin

Shurkural (TMO)] (oh, nevermind)

[Master] Poisoned, Stabbed, set on Fire, then the House burned down

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sorry. Bob. I couldn't resist commenting

[Master] it is ok you can ask away

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Wait Seiously! All of that

[Master] that is not the problem

[Master] and Branwyn was picked to replace her

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Is there anything that didn't happen

[Master] grins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh and Phillipe please ask Mr Silver to dinner.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Man someone really watned her dead

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] yes

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] is there a time frame you would like him to appear?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Midguard had no information on the Order of Purity and wanted to have dozens of apprentices do all sorts of investigations.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Tomorrow is Branadarus?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] should I tell Mr Silver that is what you want to talk about? or would you like to wait until he is at the table ?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Day after is City Council?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] The city Council is on the 28th

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] you have four days still to prepare

[Branwyn (Lisa)] tell him I want to thank him for his recent scroll.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] very well

Branwyn (Lisa) mutters "hate when he does that"

[Imari (Mike)] okay. i got into ancestry. now i'll see how that works.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] so any dinner after that lord bran person

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] very well

[Imari (Mike)] i found her! yaaaaaaay

Branwyn (Lisa) stands up and puts out the candles

[Imari (Mike)] i guess that means now i have to make a family tree for finglas

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think we're done down here

[Master] grins at Mike

[Master] lots of fun things

[Imari (Mike)] so i see no details on this person

[Master] but you should work on Imari first

[Imari (Mike)] other than she got summoned

[Imari (Mike)] so how do we know she's a bad person?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So the Prince is renting the apartment over the spot where Waverlyn died.

[Imari (Mike)] she has no history

[Master] Prince is building a new building there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So it isn't built yet?

[Master] she has realatives

[Imari (Mike)] as a chosen of partik she was taken from her family as a baby and thus has no family

[Master] and it is under construction yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Wonderful! So we can go in the middle of the night and do another one of these.

[Master] Mike can work with LIsa on tracing down that family tree for that person

[Master] and we can switch back over to the Ship

[Master] over on teh Tarangini

[Master] with Kenna coming back up from the hold where she was looking for something

[JohnA] you are contacting the dead and think where you are in the prime plane matters?

Shurkural (TMO)] (and as what passes locally as an expert on Ancestry, feel free to ask for help or advice)

[Master] and Hugh can tell her what is happening

[Master] TMO does know more than I do

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes)

[Master] but I like to think I have learned a thing or two

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I think thrice dead ambassador hasn't moved much)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] found the pickles!

[Master] there are three complete family trees there now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but that is my guess)

Shurkural (TMO)] (it's not that hard, really. It's the research that takes time)

[Master] sorry Royal Family Trees

[Master] many more other trees

[Imari (Mike)] plus, finglas already has a family history written out on the site

[Imari (Mike)] so he's easy

[Master] you have full edit rights Mike

[Master] so you can add in who ever you wish

Shurkural (TMO)] (putting the kids to bed)

[Master] and Spring Michael, John, etc

[Master] back onto the ship

[Master] Kenna comes up from the hold

[Master] and sees a griffon sleeping on the stern of the ship

Lisa is receiving the map Tarangini...

Lisa has received the map Tarangini.

[Master] and a knight passed out on the deck

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] found the pickles!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] And I guess I am searching through saddlebags

Hoffman (JohnA)] there you are

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] er, uh, there's ... that ...

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) flapping uselessly

Hoffman (JohnA)] Kenna, please this man needs your help

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh, yes, of course

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yes, and until further notive the griffons name is Vivec. Because it's badass and he is adorable

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It also simplifyies our two creatures

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] well right then

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] just a moment while i get my herbs ...

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So....

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so, what is the trouble, then?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No, I'm just watiing to see what is in the saddlebags

Hoffman (JohnA)] he looks hurt

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] sir, can you hear me?

Hoffman (JohnA)] he is not awake

Hoffman (JohnA)] he was bleeding

[Master] he is passed out

[Master] breathing

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] well then. i'm examing him

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (and i just passed CERT this weekend, so i'm trying to refrain from saying i'm doing a head-to-toe assessment

[Master] (congrats!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I bound his wounds so they should be slowing down

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Also congrats

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (er, this week, not weeken)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (thanks!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 19'06".

[Master] would take a cure light wounds to bring him back to conciousness

[Imari (Mike)] get that damn freeloader off the boat so galduk can come back

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 31'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (maybe you should look through his bags before he wakes up?)

[Master] and make him walking wounded

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 1'01".

Hoffman (JohnA)] (oh man you spoiled the surprise Lisa)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (okay, let's see if i can get this right on the firstst try)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I wont look thorough his sealed messages, but I am still trying to search the saddle bags

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] .........

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh, shall i wait a mmoment?

[Master] Hugh finds several changes of clothing

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay, if that is all and there is no ID I say go for it

[Master] quills and blank scrolls

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets Knight. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] there are several blazons

[Master] all the same

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] IWhat is the insignia

[Master] it is a tree split by lightning

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Anyone know this symbol

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] ?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] To my group

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against Knight: Cure Light Wounds: You're healed (-1d8) [1d8=6] -6 points.

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) shrugs

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] sir, can you hear me?

[Master (to GM only)] Knight: No adjustments made.

[Master] Knight moved 35'07".

[Master] Knight moved 70'08".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] hold on, be still

Knight (Master) groans

Knight (Master) jerks

[Knight (Master)] reaches and spasms

Knight (Master) tossing around looking for something

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) steps back quick

Griffon (Master) ROOACCCK

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] careful! you will harm yourself!

Hoffman (JohnA)] it is ok, we are here to help

Knight (Master) Ahhh

Knight (Master) pats deck

[Knight (Master)] stops

Knight (Master) cautiously feeling around

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] calm, now, you are in our care

Knight (Master) raises head

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] you are in no danger

[Knight (Master)] looking around

[Knight (Master)] who

[Knight (Master)] what

[Knight (Master)] I

[Knight (Master)] staring

[Knight (Master)] who are you? where am I?

Hoffman (JohnA)] ou are currently a guest of mistress erindale

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] we are diplomats aboard an airship

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] We saved your life and you are currently two miles above ground

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Take your pick

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and please do not panic

Hoffman (JohnA)] you are on her air ship

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] may i examine your wounds more closely? they may need more attention

Knight (Master) nods cautiously

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i am a healer. i am patron kenna

[Knight (Master)] where is Lenarin

[Knight (Master)] I can hear him

[Griffon (Master)] Roooarck

[Knight (Master)] ahhh

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (does he need some moe healing?)

[Knight (Master)] if he has allowed you to get this close

[Knight (Master)] it must have been bad

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] He's right over here

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) looks to see if he could be blind

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] We fed him and he took a nap

[Knight (Master)] (Kenna can see that yes he needs more healing but he is not able to recieve any more today that will have to wait till tomorrow)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (k)

[Imari (Mike)] i can't believe how racist this group has become

[Knight (Master)] so I have to ask what you plan on doign with me

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] well, these dressings will have to do for now

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Racist?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (i am hoping we are sending him on his way soon - don't worry mike)

[Imari (Mike)] you've known artiark for so long, but as soon as a gryphon comes along the hippogryph has to get up and go to th eback of the bus.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, we were hoping to get you healed and send you on your way

[Knight (Master)] LOL

[Knight (Master)] I am grateful for the healing

[Knight (Master)] and are you the master of this ship?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] most welcome. could you use some tea?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] me, heavens no

[Knight (Master)] tea would be heavenly

Hoffman (JohnA)] o pun intended

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did the pirate ship with the fire priests attack you?

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) attended to the tea

[Knight (Master)] the who from where?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] *attending

[Knight (Master)] I am sorry you have me at a disatvantage

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh well who attacked you?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I am Sir Indigo.

[Knight (Master)] I am Sir Wholling de'arntur in the service of the King

Indigo (Lisa) bows

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] OOC Snickers

[Knight (Master)] I am part of the Royal Messening service

[Knight (Master)] I was on a mission to Dryads Lair

[Knight (Master)] and was waylaid on my return

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] huh,

[Indigo (Lisa)] (those were probably really interesting messages)

Hoffman (JohnA)] I am sorry to say, we are not heading that way

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] I do not wish to return to Dryads Lair

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] I am heading to Terrabrink

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] but the wildlands were too dangerous to navigate

Hoffman (JohnA)] no clue

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] so I tried to follow the river

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] and in a storm must have gotten turned around

Hoffman (JohnA)] the river runs trhough Terabrink?

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) brings teapot and several small cups

[Indigo (Lisa)] (did he have wounds like he was attacked?)

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] we took the Velikaya River instead of the Narva River

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] and ended up over Orcnest Deep

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) pours for sir wholling

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] and were attacked by a flock of harpys

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] the rest of us can help ourselves

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] a flock of them?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I've never seen a harpy. They must be really mean.

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] I will have to fly over the Cordrawn Hills now to make it to my destination

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] I had not thought to plug my ears

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] I was fighting Lenarin

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] He was not decieved by their calls

[Indigo (Lisa)] So you just fly back and forth taking messages between the King and the prince?

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] from Prince to Prince to Prince

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] sometimes there are Royal messages as well

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sounds like a dangerous job all by yourself.

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] or I have to deliver to one of the various Dukes, Counts, Kings, etc.

Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master) grins proudly

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] it is the most dangerous job in the Kingdom

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] other than perhaps the royal taster, he says with a wry grin

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I am sorry, but I did not realize harpy's affected us in that way. I though that was "Siirens"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] They are both bird liike in appearance

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Your sure it was a Harpy?

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] are Sirens? I thought they were in the water?

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] I tend to stay in the air

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] I must thank the master of this ship

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] OOC en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harpy

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (I notived he doesn't give thanks to us)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. Well we are glad you are feeling better. Here is your bag.

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] Thank you Sir....

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh and here are your daggers. Sorry I borrowed them.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] you should rest a bit

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] takes his things

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] then hands over one of the two daggers to Hugh

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] Here for my life

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] please take this

Hoffman (JohnA)] mistress erindale, te knight woouldlike o thank you

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] if you ever are in need, show this to a messenger they will recognize them as from the Order of the Griffon

[Master] Mistress Erindale moved 5'02".

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] I am happy that you are alive

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] I will be glad when you can leave my ship

[Hoffman]] (JohnA) walks over to Kenna

Hoffman (JohnA)] can you look at this little scratch and make sure it is not infected

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] thank Misstress Kenna and this group of brave adventurers lead by Sir Indigo for your life

[Master] Mistress Erindale moved 6'09".

[Master] Mistress Erindale moved 31'04".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thank you sir. I appreciate it. Also, Your giffon is very nice. Although I think he may think I am funny. He headbutted me. At least he didnt' rip my arm off.

[Master] walks away

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] That went better than expected

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] certainly i can

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] hands Indigo a pair of gems

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] brb

[Indigo (Lisa)] You know Mistress Erindale?

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot no longer targets Sir Wholling de'arntur.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you Sir.

Indigo (Lisa) bows again

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 6'06"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against [Hoffman]]: Cure Light Wounds: You're healed (-1d8) [1d8=4] -4 points.

Shurkural (TMO)] (back)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you should help with the orison stuff John)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hm you still look like -8)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (bob is afk)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh he has to do that manually, then?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (think so)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (what a sad)

Hoffman (JohnA)] Spring, when not in combat you can cast a spell called Orison

Hoffman (JohnA)] similar to mages cantrip

Shurkural (TMO)] (I think I may just log off and go to bed. suddenly sleepy)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh well then. i didn't realize orison could heal)

Hoffman (JohnA)] for healing it is guarenteed healing

Hoffman (JohnA)] good night TMO

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] good to know, thanks

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] good night TMO!

Shurkural (TMO)] (g'nite all. Have fun! Don't let the ship fall)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hope you post adventures on the site this week)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (goodnight tmo)

[JohnA] look at spell fo how many orison you get

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

Shurkural (TMO)] (are there things to post?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] well since you still have -4 to go, lemme orison you

[Indigo (Lisa)] (anything you want to mess with at home)

Shurkural (TMO)] I'm afraid I've not been paying attention lately. I'm a bad companion...)

[JohnA] but it takes one round per point unlike cure light

[Indigo (Lisa)] (or waiting with duke I suppose)

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] No I do not know Misstress Erindale

[JohnA] you can join Miranda's conversation TMO

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against [Hoffman]]: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] but the Skycaptains do not like those like me who intrude into their space

Shurkural (TMO)] (k. I'll get myself caught up)

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] and do not join in their society

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot no longer targets [Hoffman]].

TMO has left the game on Fri Apr 17 23:03:00 EDT 2015

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] (sorry I missed TMO Lola had her surgery today, had to go extract her from being caught under the desk)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That's their problem. I think being able to message in such a manner is amazing

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh. That's too bad. Maybe she got scared of your griffon.

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] I turst you will give her those for my thanks

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] it will help her from what I understand

[Indigo (Lisa)] Of course.

[JohnA] i am going to sign off too

[JohnA] take care all

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that was my plan)

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] have a great night John

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] gnite john!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Seeya man. Have a great night

[Indigo (Lisa)] (goodnight john)

JohnA has left the game on Fri Apr 17 23:05:25 EDT 2015

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so kenna healed hoffman while you were gone)

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] thank you

[Master] [Hoffman]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 56 (4) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] [Hoffman]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 60 (4) - Unharmed

[Indigo (Lisa)] Be careful out there!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (yay!)

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] chuckles at Indigo

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] it is a dangerous life but the adventures are well worth it

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] and the views are wonderful

Indigo (Lisa) grins

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] please do have your wounds examined when you can

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] they will fester otherwise

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] I will

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] I will let Lenarin rest

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] then I will head out on my way

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] perhaps in the morning?

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] do you think that would be too much to impose on you?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hmmmm.... we have a hippogriff flying below us.

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] OH

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) looks at the others

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] that is not a good combination

[Indigo (Lisa)] We don't want to send you off if you aren't ready but wanted you to know.

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] did you want me to have Lenarin take care of it

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] He will be hungry by now

[Indigo (Lisa)] NO!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh my goodness!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Artiark is our friend.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] the hipogriff is with us

[Indigo (Lisa)] And galdek is riding him.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] but thank you for thinking of our safety

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] oh

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] *Sigh, well if Artiark doesn't mind, he can fly me to the ground and I will walk until our guest is feeling better. Then when he departs, Artiark can come pick me up?

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] no no

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] I will leave

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] perhaps in a few moments

[Indigo (Lisa)] You can stay for a little bit. We just wanted you to know.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (wish i'd known about the orison before. that would have been better)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No, it is fine. I don't want you riding injured. It will take some time, but I can walk fast and Artiark can come and pick me up if necessary

[Indigo (Lisa)] And Artiark only lets certain people ride him.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Welp I tried

[Indigo (Lisa)] He's not like a horse.

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] I will be fine in a little while

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] and I will let your group continue

[Indigo (Lisa)] If you fly over here all the time have you seen any dragons lately?

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] there are dragons in several places

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] where are you looking for?

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] you are not foolish enough to be dragon hunting are you?

[Indigo (Lisa)] We're going to help the Duke of Domville fight the one attacking his mines.

[Indigo (Lisa)] It might help to know where it's coming from.

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] The Duke of Domvile?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Brandish

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] I do not know him

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] but if he is asking for help from a group of adventurers then his men at arms must be worse than he wants others to know

[Indigo (Lisa)] No one must send him many messages.

[Indigo (Lisa)] i didn

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] as for a dragon, his domain borders on the Cordrawn Hills

[Indigo (Lisa)] I didn't see any men at all other than a few guards

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] and there are several dragons that use that as a hunting ground

[Indigo (Lisa)] Then I suppose we will have to wait for the one that attacks hs mines.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm sorry. Whos said what now. You said Dragons plural?

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] I have spotted three green dragons and two blacks plus there is a brass dragon that seems out of place

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Brass Dragon?

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] beyond that there might be more

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] but I have only seen those

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I am unfamiliar with that.

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] I thought it was very strange, when I got back to the City I asked and they are only found in deserts

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] but there are not any deserts there that I know of in the hills

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Could you give me a description of the three types for me to record in my notes? I would consider it a personal favor.

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] I would be glad to

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] but I have not been close by any of them because I am smarter than that

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I whip out my trust book and pens and take down notes. "that is fine I understand. braod descriptions would work just fine"

Indigo (Lisa) grins "We're not!"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I also would like to do a broad sketch of each type. Just recall what you can and I'll do my best to sketch them out. Were there any distinguishing features?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Other then color of course

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i love hugh)

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] Greens are in forests, Blacks are in swamps and Brass are in deserts,

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] sorry I try to stay as far away from dragons as possible

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sir, I don't blame you in the slightest. We are at such a disadvantage and no kept in the loop for this single dragon, that I am trying to gather as much information as possible to ensure we can survive. I thank you for your memories

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] the best way to survive is to stay away

[Imari (Mike)] a brass dragon is good, isn't it?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yeah, unfortunatly that didn't seem to help the last group of miners.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] OOC I know nothing about dragons so I have no idea

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] I wish you the best

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thank you sir. I appreciate your help and advice.

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] Here I can give you this

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] hands over a scroll

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] this is from my official bag

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] it is not sealed

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] but it might help you if you need to pass something

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thank you. But whatever it is it's not necessary.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You have already helped us so much

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you Sir Wholling.

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] you saved my life it I should do what I can to repay

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] thank you!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yes. Thank you so much. I am curious though, what did you mean by pass somjething?

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] it is official stationary of the Royal Messengers

[Sir Wholling de'arntur (Master)] even without a seal it will hold some weight

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh, Thank you sir. I will make sure it is kept safe

[Master] so an hour or two passes

[Master] Lenarin wakes and stretches

[Master] Sir de'arntur stands and walks over to him

[Master] buckling up the sadle bags,

[Master] looks at the saddle strap and shakes his head

[Master] pulls out an extra belt to restrap it

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] OOC Oops

[Master] after checking on his things

[Master] he gives Indigo Hugh and Kenna a bow

Indigo (Lisa) bows

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I bow back

[Master] then he mounts and is off into the sunset

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) cutsies

[Master] Time of Day: 06:57 AM. Day 24 Pen ___ se, Ohm {Early Winter} 24th, 1266 TGR.

Indigo (Lisa) runs over to the edge and waves back Artiark and Galdek

[Master] They are far far below down in the trees

[Master] but they will come back for the night

[Master] and in the morning

Indigo (Lisa) gives Mistress Erindale the two gems for the airship

[Master] you are all together again

[Master] after a slow night

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] Thank you Sir Indigo

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] we will be back at the Duke's rendevous this afternoon if we do not have any delays

[Indigo (Lisa)] Good news!

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] I think this is a good place to pause? everyone is winding down it seems

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] aye, i am sluggish

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] no worries

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] during the week there are things to do on the site,

[Lisa] so we are on tomorrow game day?

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] the ship will be sailing east

[Lisa] branwyn's calendar?

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] not tomorrow

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] oh yes

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] grins

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] remember everyone May 9th is the Bonus Game

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] noon to midnight

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] right

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] and in game time yes to Lisa

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] Branwyn is on the 24th as well

[Lisa] she has plans?

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] I do not know I always just guess she does

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Alrighty. So we good for tonight? And on May 9 Extra Game. We good?

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] see you all next week!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] :-)

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] good game

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] lovely time. good night!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Awesome Had Fun. Thanks Guys. Night

Spring has left the game on Fri Apr 17 23:43:10 EDT 2015

[Lisa] goodnight

Michael has left the game on Fri Apr 17 23:43:17 EDT 2015

Lisa has left the game on Fri Apr 17 23:43:25 EDT 2015

[Mistress Erindale (Master)] good night guys

[Master] Galdek XP award: 150. Next level in 3240.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 150. Next level in 105888.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 200. Next level in 26574.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 150. Next level in 26490.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 250. Next level in 62380.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 150. Next level in 34322.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 150. Next level in 19738.

[Master] Imari XP award: 200. Next level in 29849.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 250. Next level in 70726.

Mike has left the game on Fri Apr 17 23:44:53 EDT 2015

Eric has left the game on Fri Apr 17 23:44:58 EDT 2015


XP awarded