View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Aug0406

Aug 04 06 - Mindflayer Invasion

[DM] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Aug 04 18:55:32 EDT 2006 ====

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has joined the game on Fri Aug 04 18:56:43 EDT 2006

Molly has joined the game on Fri Aug 04 19:00:56 EDT 2006

Molly is receiving the map Base...

Molly has received the map Base.

Lorie has joined the game on Fri Aug 04 19:02:19 EDT 2006

[DM] welcome everyone

[DM] Mike is setting up

[DM] Sean said he will be here tonight and is on his way

[Rosethorn (Molly)] hi there!!

[Lorie] Evening all

[Rosethorn (Molly)] hi!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] howdy

Beth has joined the game on Fri Aug 04 19:03:54 EDT 2006

[Beth] Hello all!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] hi!!

[Lorie] Hi Beth

Beth is receiving the map Base...

Beth has received the map Base.

[Beth] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] when last we left our intrepid band of adventurers

[Beth] Hi, Molly!

[DM] you were slogging throught the sewers

[Beth] HI! Lorie!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] hi boss!!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] how's life in the trenches??

[DM] and you had just healed everyone back up from the fight with the new-oteyugs

[Beth] wrong game, Rose ::grin::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I had??

[Lorie] that was directed at me Molly

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::smile:: (I know) just teasing the Great One.

[DM] groans

[Rosethorn (Molly)] gotta get my licks in where I can.

[Lorie] :: rolls eyes :: ok

[DM] shall we wait for Sean?

[Lorie] Yes

[Lorie] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] sean is at the front gate

[DM] getting closer here

[DM] will be ready in a couple

[Molly] I am away from the keyboard.

Client has joined the game on Fri Aug 04 19:14:52 EDT 2006

[DM] hello Dina

[Kira (Beth)] Hi, Dina!

Client is receiving the map Base...

Client has received the map Base.

[DM] Solving a network issue here

[DM] sorry for the delays

[DM] I do hope to get through the sewers tonight

[DM] you are about 1/3 of the way through now

[DM] but should go smoother for you

Sean has joined the game on Fri Aug 04 19:21:43 EDT 2006

Darkla has joined the game on Fri Aug 04 19:22:29 EDT 2006

Darkla is receiving the map Base...

Darkla has received the map Base.

Sean is receiving the map Base...

Sean has received the map Base.

[DM] so ready set

[DM] you are in

[DM] The sewer water is waist deep here, but it gradually thickens into a semi-liquid sludge in the 20-foot by 20-foot chamber ahead. Several conduits and pipes lead off this juncture, and the nauseating smell of Stormport’s refuse hangs heavy in the air.

BiBo!!!!!!!!! is receiving the map Base...

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has received the map Base.

[DM] the 20 by 20 junction room

[Molly] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] there are several exits out of this area

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Hi Dina and Darkla!!

[Client] hey!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] we go through the correct exit

[DM] which is?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] you tell us

[Sean] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sweetums (Sean)] The one that won't get us killed.

[Kira (Beth)] ::chuckles:: yeah

[Sweetums (Sean)] Okay, the one that I'll fit through.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] oh they'll all get us killed, it's more just a matter of how

[DM] then you are staying here

[Rosethorn (Molly)] in other words, the one that the Great One says NOT to go through.

mikE has joined the game on Fri Aug 04 19:28:06 EDT 2006

[Lorie] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lorie] Hey MIke... SPC :O)

[mikE] hi...

[Rosethorn (Molly)] hi Mike!

[DM] does anyone need more than that description up above to get started?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yes, how many is several?

[DM] about 10

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] and how big are these exits?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] 10 is a number, not several

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Oh Great One, just where exactly ARE these exits that we get to choose from?? which direction?

[DM] but only three are large enough for you to fit through

[DM] those would be 5 feet wide

Client has joined the game on Fri Aug 04 19:29:56 EDT 2006

[Sweetums (Sean)] Hey Lorie!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] 5 feet wide are the once we can get through or the one you're saying we can't?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] or at least sweetums can't

[Sweetums (Sean)] I think he's saying I can squeeze down a 5' one.

[DM] the three that you can get through are 5 feet wide

[Sweetums (Sean)] oh.

[Sweetums (Sean)] okay.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] and the others?

[DM] the others are smaller than that

[DM] some 1 foot

[Sweetums (Sean)] Then we skip the 5' ones then 8-)

[DM] some 3 foot

[Sweetums (Sean)] oh.

[Sweetums (Sean)] then I can fit through the five foot ones.

[Sweetums (Sean)] I can't read tonight.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well 1 foot isn't an exit, it's a drainage pipe :-P

[DM] well

[DM] they exit out of this area

[DM] you could send pepe down one if you really want

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::eyes the Great One:: cute.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] sure, if that person was a contortionist

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] and we hated that person

[DM] there you go

[DM] looks at Kira

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] one of the 5' ones that we haven't come from

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::eyes the Great One again:: then again....

[DM] very well

[DM] Kira moved 8'06".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::picks up kira and heads down the tunnel:: "You feeling alright there?"

[DM] Malagorn and Pepe moved 8'03".

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 3'07".

[DM] Ramone moved 8'04".

[DM] Rosethorn moved 8'08".

[DM] how is Sweetums getting out of this room?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] he's squeezing

Lorie is receiving the map Base...

Lorie has received the map Base.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] crawling likely

[DM] he does not fit

[Kira (Beth)] yes, I am feeling fine now.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I just love these magical moves of ours.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 13'01".

[Kira (Beth)] lol

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] he can crawl :-P

[Dina] Roll #1: (d2) [1] 1

mikE has joined the game on Fri Aug 04 19:34:52 EDT 2006

mikE has left the game on Fri Aug 04 19:35:04 EDT 2006

[Client] I am away from the keyboard.

Client is receiving the map Base...

Client has received the map Base.

[mikE] Malagorn: Enlarge: Duration: 5 rds./level Casting Time: 1 Area of Effect: 1 creature or object Saving Throw: Neg. This spell causes instant growth of a creature or object, increasing both size and weight. It can be cast only upon a single creature (or a symbiotic or community entity) or upon a single object that does not exceed 10 cubic feet in volume per caster level. The object or creature must be seen to be affected. It grows by up to 10% per level of experience of the wizard, increasing this amount in height, width, and weight. All equipment worn or carried by a creature is enlarged by the spell. Unwilling victims are entitled to a saving throw vs. spell. A successful saving throw means the spell fails. If insufficient room is available for the desired growth, the creature or object attains the maximum possible size, bursting weak enclosures in the process, but it is constrained without harm by stronger materials--the spell cannot be used to crush a creature by growth. Magical properties are not increased by this spell--a huge sword +1 is still only +1, a staff-sized wand is still only capable of its normal functions, a giant-sized potion merely requires a greater fluid intake to make its magical effects operate, etc. Weight, mass, and strength are affected, though. Thus, a table blocking a door would be heavier and more effective, a hurled stone would have more mass (and cause more damage), chains would be more massive, doors thicker, a thin line turned to a sizeable, longer rope, and so on. A creature's hit points, Armor Class, and attack rolls do not change, but damage rolls increase proportionately with size. For example, a fighter at 160% normal size hits with his long sword and rolls a 6 for damage. The adjusted damage roll is 10 (that is, 6 x 1.6 = 9.6, rounded up). Bonuses due to Strength, class, and magic are not altered. The reverse spell, reduce, negates the enlarge spell or makes creatures or objects smaller. The creature or object loses 10% of its original size for every level of the caster, to a minimum of 10% of the original size. Thereafter, thesize shrinks by 1-foot increments to less than 1 foot, by 1-inch increments to 1 inch, and by 1/10-inch increments to a minimum of 1/10 of an inch--the recipient cannot dwindle away to nothingness. For example, a 16-foot-tall giant reduced by a 15th-level wizard (15 steps) would be reduced to 1.6 feet (in nine steps), then to 6/10 of a foot or 7.2 inches (in one step), and finally to 2.2 inches (in the last five steps). A shrinking object may damage weaker materials affixed to it, but an object will shrink only as long as the object itself is not damaged. Unwilling creatures are allowed a saving throw vs. spell.

mikE is receiving the map Base...

mikE has received the map Base.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I take it Sweetums is now mouse-sized??

[Dina] Roll #1: (d20+1) [4+1] 5

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Magic Resistant check:(d100) [69] 69. PROBABLY FAILS against (15) [15] 15

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, he could be, but he's not

mikE has left the game on Fri Aug 04 19:38:04 EDT 2006

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] he's man sized

[Rosethorn (Molly)] fair enough.

[DM] The tunnel ends in a 20-foot diameter domed chamber filled with 2 feet of rank water. The unpleasant odor redolent throughout the tunnels seems stronger here.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Redolent?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 19'04".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::adjusts kerchief::

[Sweetums (Sean)] How much did that word cost ya, Bob?

[DM] the tunnel opens into that circular chamber

[Rosethorn (Molly)] thousands, at least....

[DM] please set up where you want to be in the marching order

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 32'00".

[DM] Rosethorn moved 15'03".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] where do you guys want me?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Sweetums moved 21'03".

[Kira (Beth)] Kira moved 5'09".

[Lorie] so Kira is first or last?

[DM] Kira is first

[Kira (Beth)] you're carrying me, Ramone?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] first, checking for traps, yes

[Kira (Beth)] or am I walking?

[Kira (Beth)] ok

[DM] make your detect traps roll please Kira

[Kira (Beth) (to GM only)] Kira: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [93] 93. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (95) [95] 95!!!

[Kira (Beth)] done

[DM] ok, make an intuition check

[Kira (Beth) (to GM only)] Kira: INT check: (d20) [3] 3. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (12) [12] 12!!!

[Kira (Beth)] k

[DM] you smell something that reminds you of mining, and problems with flames

[DM] but not quite like that, somethign maybe similar

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] good thing we have none... for the moment

[Rosethorn (Molly)] oh goodie. sulfur.

[Kira (Beth)] uh, sulpher?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::checks pepe as he's the closest thing we have to a bird in a cage::

[Kira (Beth)] brimstone?

[DM] no that would be what you know sulphur

[DM] this is not that

[DM] are you entering the room?

[DM] or going back the way you came?

[Kira (Beth)] I have a bad feeling about this ::sigh::

[Kira (Beth)] up to the group

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] this'd be a good place for a zone of sweet air methinks

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I always have a bad feeling about these places. Lead on, folks.

[Kira (Beth) (to DM only)] did my int check let me think that there is a possibility of teh smell being brimstone and perhaps that of a dragon type critter?

[Lorie] ::N ods in agreement with Ramone ::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::rubbing forehead::

[Lorie] I'm sure it would be

[DM (to Beth only)] no that this reminds you of mining accidents, but it is not that same smell

[Kira (Beth) (to DM only)] ok

[Kira (Beth)] I can't quite place that smell

[Kira (Beth)] all I can think of is a bad mining problem, but that's not quite right.

[Kira (Beth)] anyone else got any ideas?

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Zone of Sweet Air: "Range: (10*13) [10*13] 130 yds. Duration: (13) [13] 13 turns. Area of Effect: (10*13) [10*13] 130foot cube. Zone of sweet air creates an invisible barrier around the area of effect that repels all noxious elements from poisonous vapors, including those created magically (such as a stinking cloud). The spell offers no protection against poisonous vapors created by a dragon's breath weapon (such as the chlorine gas of a green dragon). Noxious gases already within the area of effect when the spell is cast are not affected. Fresh air passes into the area normally. If a poisonous vapor is expelled within the area of effect (for example, a stinking cloud is cast), the spell takes effect normally but dissipates in half the time normally required."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] do we see anything up ahead? or just smell something stinky other than sewage?

[DM] you smell something

[DM] and befrore entering are doing this

Darkla has left the game on Fri Aug 04 19:48:15 EDT 2006

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::cantrips a canary and sends it forward::

[DM] it flys int

[DM] into the room

[DM] and then around

[DM] and back to you

[Kira (Beth)] give it a couple minutes to be sure

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] does it smell like rust?

[DM] no

[DM] not like anything you have been around before

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] k

[Kira (Beth)] I just keep thinking of fires and flames gouting and mining accidents

[Kira (Beth)] I can't shake that

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well... tell ya what. Stay here. Lets test this theory.

[Kira (Beth)] any kind of critters that smell that way?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] how, exactly?

[Kira (Beth)] how?

[Kira (Beth)] Don't do anything stupid!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] dragons come to mind.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] we're gonna light a fire of course ::grins::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] oh hell.

[Kira (Beth)] ::groans:: Move back everyone

[Rosethorn (Molly)] :: backs up FAST::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 8'08".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Oh don't worry, ya'll will all be fine, trust me.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::puts Kira down and steps a few steps ahead of her::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::eyes Ramone:: uh huh...

[Kira (Beth)] is reminded of how a certain tribe says 'eff you' "Trust me"

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 8'03".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Wall of Force: Denied!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I seal up the passage for the moment with the wall of force.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] behind me

[Molly] I am back at the keyboard.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] peachy.

[Kira (Beth)] Ramone! What are you doing?!!!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] now we only have to worry about your corpse. thank you.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::waves and winks::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] cute.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] not funny, but cute.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::starts off by cantripping some fire::

[DM] ok,

[DM] so that red is are that catches fire

[DM] except for you little corridoor

[Rosethorn (Molly)] oh hell

[DM] so everyone in your group except ramone is safe

[Rosethorn (Molly)] dammit Ramone!!

[Kira (Beth)] RAMONE!!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::feels the flames of doomy doom::

[Kira (Beth)] I told you not to do anything stupid!!! If yoiu survive this I'm gonna kill you!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Wizards, do something, NOW!!

[Lorie] :; whispers :: he is the wizard

[Lorie] Uh... why is he doing that?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::looks at Kylia:: there's nothing you can do to help him?

[Lorie] :: shrugs ::

[Kira (Beth)] ::whispers:: because he has the phoenix ring

[Lorie] Ahh...

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((one moment while bob get's all less confuzed))

[DM] so there is a huge explosion and flames erupt

[Lorie] Well all is well ... remain calm

[Lorie] I can raise him when he's dead

[DM] Ramone disapears into a cloud of flame

[Lorie] What are you worried about?

[DM] the wall fo force keeps it out from your area

[DM] then the flames die down

[Kira (Beth)] actually, he'll raise himself, supposedly, but that's a pretty big fire and explosion

[DM] and you see ramone standing there

[DM] his clothing

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::sighs:: I HATE funerals, Ramone. This better work.

[DM] is smoking but in tact

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::waves from the other side::

[Kira (Beth)] sigh of relief

[Lorie] :: nods :: Nice work

[DM] and the flames dance along the sewer sludge

[Lorie] Zone of Sweet Air helped then?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "It's really hot over here, someone should put up a sign."

[DM] no

[DM] and yes

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::sighs again and suppress the urge to strangle a wizard::

[DM] sorry

[DM] yes for soemtingn not for the explosion

[DM] he has a ring of fire resistance

[Lorie] :: mutters :: where's Hainin when I need him. He was always good at signs

[DM] only in that chamber is the sewage on fire

[Lorie] Sign... well umm, I think I have some chalk

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "I'll check out this area real quick, see if it's worth getting through"

[Lorie] :: picks up a rock and scribbles flames on the wall ::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Can he do one that says, "Here stands a strangled Wizard??"

[Kira (Beth)] ::chuckles:: One of these days I need to find out what this ring is all about ::holds out hand with ring obtained in the Chaos Dungeon

[DM] small little pipes but no large exits to leave except the way you came in

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::flies into the chamber sees all the non exits then shrugs and bampfs back partyside::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Teleport: Bampf!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 8'01".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::watches smoke rise from Ramone::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::brushes off some soot:: "You always doubt me." ::winks::"

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Nothing special over there."

[Kira (Beth)] ::snorts:: you always give me reason to

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::suppresses urge to strangle a wizard. AGAIN.::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Oh trust me, I've died in far worse blazes than that."

[DM] so where to?

[Kira (Beth)] ::sighs::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Lets head on back."

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::sighs:: OUT of here.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] there was that other passage we didn't go down

[Rosethorn (Molly)] We've had enough roasting for one day, thank you VERY much....

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] we'll go down that one now I guess

[Lorie] He's the only one roasting

[Lorie] You're unscathed

[Lorie] I have a hole in my favorite robe

[Lorie] :: points ::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I don't much feel like joining him, thank you.

[Lorie] Do you know how hard it is to find a good tailor this time of year

[DM] ok, so you get to make an intelligence check to see if you can

[Lorie] :: sighs ::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "A hole is the least of yer worries fer that robe down here methinks"

[Kira (Beth)] Is there a seamstress near?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] And I can sew that for you this evening, if you want.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: INT check: (d20) [12] 12. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (17) [17] 17!!!

[DM] very good

[Kira (Beth)] oh, hey! the next time malagorn transgenders have his other self sew things up for you!

[DM] you hvae the third

[Rosethorn (Molly)] there you go.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 9'00".

[DM] so you find that chamber

[DM] and then the one leading out

[DM] and go down that

[Rosethorn (Molly)] how many BOOMS in this one??

[Dina] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] so you leave that room

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::flies forth with the amazing trap finding kira::

[Kira (Beth)] Kira moved 21'10".

[DM] ok,

[Kira (Beth) (to GM only)] Kira: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [65] 65. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (95) [95] 95!!!

[DM] so you another 20 foot circular passage

[DM] but this has more exits and it not

[DM] the one you had the explosion in

[Rosethorn (Molly)] really?? a circle??

[Kira (Beth)] ::chuckles::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ah. must be my eyes again.

[Kira (Beth) (to DM only)] traps?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Kira moved 3'01".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 19'06".

mikE has joined the game on Fri Aug 04 20:14:02 EDT 2006

[Beth] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] so you smell somethign similar to the previous chamber

[DM] but it is not explosive like before

[DM] has not built up enough perhaps?

[DM] but that is just a guess on your part

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::sighs:: oh goodie.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] or it's something else just as fun.

[DM] there are over 12 5 foot passages exiting out of here

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] over 12, wow. that's almost 13

[Beth] I am back at the keyboard.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] eenie, meenie, minie, moe....

[Lorie] Could be 12.5 ... they got tired and didn't finish

[DM] not a chambe you have been in before,

[DM] the previous one had only small exits out

[Rosethorn (Molly)] good. one less for us to check out.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::looks at the pixel glitch of the 1/2 exit::

mikE is receiving the map Base...

mikE has received the map Base.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, chalk the passage we're in

[DM] Time of Day: 10:21. Day 24 Pen ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 24th, 1258.

[DM] Time of Day: 10:36. Day 24 Pen ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 24th, 1258.

[DM] Time of Day: 10:51. Day 24 Pen ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 24th, 1258.

[DM] Time of Day: 11:06. Day 24 Pen ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 24th, 1258.

[Lorie] :: scribble scribble ::

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: INT check: (d20) [1] 1. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (10) [10] 10!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Oh, that explosion earlier ...

[Kira (Beth)] yes?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] singe the fur a bit, Sweetums?

[Sweetums (Sean)] well ... it probably blew out some man hole covers

[Sweetums (Sean)] and speaking of which ...

[Sweetums (Sean)] I need to get out of here ...

[Kira (Beth)] uh oh

[Sweetums (Sean)] before I get large.

[DM] Sweetums moved 12'10".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] oh goodie, so people know we're down here.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] welp, next tunnel I guess

[Rosethorn (Molly)] any takers on which one??

[DM] Sweetums moved 0'11".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::points to an unmarked passage:: "that one"

[DM (to GM only)] Gas #3, Gas #2 and Gas #1 moved 105'07".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::shrugs:: fair enough.

[Kira (Beth)] Then lets get to it before something gets to us

[Rosethorn (Molly)] uh, anyone smell anthing?

[DM] Gas #3 moved 10'07".

[DM] Gas #2 moved 1'01".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Yep, hold your breath while we walk through"

[DM] Sweetums moved 5'07".

[DM] Kira moved 6'11".

[DM] Ramone moved 6'08".

[Kira (Beth)] yea

[DM] Gas #1 targets Ramone. Distance: 6'01"

[DM] Gas #3 moved 5'10".

[DM] Gas #3 targets Kira. Distance: 3'08"

[DM] Gas #2 targets Sweetums. Distance: 5'11"

[DM] Gas #1: Attack #1: Envelope: (17-(d20+0)) [17-(19+0)] -2. PROBABLY HITS Ramone (AC FINAL: -2)!!!

[DM] Gas #3: Attack #1: Envelope: (17-(d20+0)) [17-(2+0)] 15. Probably MISSES Kira (AC FINAL: 0)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Or swing at one as this appears to be targetting us.

[DM] Gas #2: Attack #1: Envelope: (17-(d20+0)) [17-(10+0)] 7. Probably MISSES Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)

[Kira (Beth)] how the hell do we attack gas?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] magic

[DM] Gas #1: Damage v SM: Envelope: (1d8) [5] 5 added to Ramone

[Kira (Beth)] then be my guest...

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 64 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] Gas #1 moved 5'00".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] please.

[DM] Gas #3 moved 1'00".

[Sean] Sweetums targets Gas #2. Distance: 5'00"

[DM] Gas #2 moved 9'07".

[DM] so what you see

[DM] is that the three of them have entered the chamber

[Client] hey bob can i play some time???

[DM] the air seems to coalese around the three of them

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] does it turn red?

[DM] they seem to have a hard time gripping sweetums and kira

[DM] but Ramone is enveloped

[DM] you can not affect the one around Ramone without affecting him

[DM] "it" what ever it is apparently is draining his blood

[DM] through his pores

[Client] ok

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so... yes turning red?

[Kira (Beth)] so Ramone will have to

[Kira (Beth)] ah crap

[Client] how do i do that??

[DM] yes to the turning red

[DM] and now we can roll int

[DM] Combat has begun!

[DM] ROUND: 0

[DM] Gas #3: Initiative:(d10+10) [1+10] 11

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Initiative:(d10+10-+3-2) [7+10-3-2] 12

[DM] Gas #2: Initiative:(d10+10) [4+10] 14

[Kira (Beth) (to GM only)] Kira: Initiative:(d10+10-+2) [9+10-2] 17

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Initiative:(d10+20-+3) [10+20-3] 27

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative:(d10(+10-+0)) [8(10-0)] 18

[mikE] Malagorn: Initiative:(d10-+2+10) [1-2+10] 9

[DM] Gas #1: Initiative:(d10+10) [1+10] 11

[mikE] Pepe: Initiative:(d10+0) [3+0] 3

[DM] ok, so see the cloud of gas around the three of them,

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Initiative:(d10-+0+10) [5-0+10] 15

[DM] ROUND: 1

[DM] INIT: 3 GOING: Pepe

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Malagorn

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Gas #3

[DM] Gas #3: Attack #1: Envelope: (17-(d20+0)) [17-(14+0)] 3. Probably MISSES Kira (AC FINAL: 0)

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Gas #1

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 56 (-8) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Ramone

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Gas #3. Distance: 5'09"

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death: (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(5+5+0)] 5. Probably MISSES Gas #3 (AC FINAL: 4)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death: (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(8+5+0)] 2. PROBABLY HITS Gas #3 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Damage v SM: Black Death: (1d4+5++0) [4+5+0] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Gas #3

[DM (to GM only)] Gas #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (-9) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Gas #2

[DM] Gas #2: Attack #1: Envelope: (17-(d20+0)) [17-(15+0)] 2. Probably MISSES Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Rosethorn

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Kira

[Kira (Beth)] I have no magic!

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Gas #1. Distance: 15'00"

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Magic Missile: I spy with my little eye a suitable target for (5d4+5) [(1+4+2+2+4)+5] 18 these missiles added to Gas #1

[DM] INIT: 27 GOING: Sweetums

[DM] and that misses Kylia

[DM] but it does do damage to Ramone

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] it misses?

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (-18) - Moderately Wounded

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] how?

[DM] yes

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (13-(d20+3+1)) [13-(10+3+1)] -1. PROBABLY HITS Gas #2 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] and you said if it does to me it does to it

[DM] that misses Sweetums

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] magic missile CAN'T miss

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (13-(d20+3+1)) [13-(20+3+1)] -11 [CRITICAL HIT]

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] that's the only spell that specifically says that

[DM] it can miss if it can not affect the creature

[DM] ROUND: 2

[Lorie] Wait a sec

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 56 (18) - Lightly Wounded

[Lorie] so if ramone is immune to MM then so is the gas?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I'm not, but it is

[Rosethorn (Molly)] would another force barrier work against the gas?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] and we just argued me out of the damage

[DM] INIT: 3 GOING: Pepe

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Malagorn

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Gas #3

[DM] Gas #3: Attack #1: Envelope: (17-(d20+0)) [17-(20+0)] -3 [CRITICAL HIT]

[DM] Gas #3 moved 2'00".

[DM] Gas #3: Damage v SM: Envelope: (1d8) [5] 5 added to Kira

[DM] Kira's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] and Kira is enveloped now

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Gas #1

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] chinese

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 48 (-8) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Ramone

[DM (to GM only)] Gas #1: No adjustments made

[DM] so with Ramone

[DM] ideas on what to do Beth? Lorie?

[Kira (Beth)] none

[DM] they apparently can only be hit by magic weapons

[DM] when they envelope you

[DM] they become part of you

[Kira (Beth)] we're both enveloped, magic can't kill it if we're inside because it'll kill us

[Kira (Beth)] so, kill me and be done with it

[Lorie] No one is going to liek my suggestion

[Lorie] lightning

[Lorie] liek = like

[Rosethorn (Molly)] we're not going to kill ANYONE YET!!

[DM] hold on sorry Lorie

[Kira (Beth)] so, zap me, Kylia if that's what it' gonna take. I will NOT be vampiric gas food

[mikE] that was going to be my solution

[DM] your Magic missle worked

[Lorie] :: turns and looks at rose :: Okay... you solve the problem then

[DM (to GM only)] Gas #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (-9) - Moderately Wounded

[Rosethorn (Molly)] what about putting up another force barrier up in a section of the room and let our three shelter behind it?

[Lorie] I'll wait here while you work it out

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 39 (-9) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] fixed now

[Lorie] I can't put up force barriers, can yoU?

[Lorie] yoU = you?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::looks at Lorie:: I was talking to Kira, not to you.

[Lorie] ((Ugh... I haven't been able to type all bloody day ))

[DM] they are immune to all none air spells, etc. Lighning and magic missle

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] more magic missiles :)

[DM] sense I said it in the room I wanted everyone to know that

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I don't want Kira sacrificing herself needlessly.

[Kira (Beth)] Hey, I could survive!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::glares at Kira::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] STOP THAT!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, doing nothing will involve her sacrificing herself. lightning or magic missile it's butt

[Rosethorn (Molly)] what's this lightning spell involve?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 7'05".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Gas #2. Distance: 4'09"

[Kira (Beth)] yes, please

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death: (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(17+5+0)] -7. PROBABLY HITS Gas #2 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Damage v SM: Black Death: (1d4+5++0) [4+5+0] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Gas #2

[Kira (Beth)] zap me

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Gas #2

[DM] Gas #2: Attack #1: Envelope: (17-(d20+0)) [17-(11+0)] 6. Probably MISSES Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Rosethorn

[Kira (Beth)] btw, does this cloak I've been wearing offer any extra protection from this vampric gas?

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Kira

[DM] no the cloak does not

[Rosethorn (Molly)] what's involved with the lightning?

[Kira (Beth)] is there any thing I have that might help????

[Rosethorn (Molly)] or me??

[DM] if no magic weapon then no

[mikE] sure. hit the start button

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[mikE] then hit the turn off computer button

[mikE] then hit the turn off button

[Kira (Beth)] ::chuckles::

[mikE] and the funny thing is, it WILL help

[Kira (Beth)] true, he can't kill me if I'm not here

[mikE] if you're not here, your character is a round behind

[DM] Ramone moved 1'04".

[DM] Gas #1 moved 9'02".

[mikE] what's involved in lightning?

[mikE] lots of zappy

[mikE] flying through the air

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Lightning Bolt: "From the heavens above, let the thunder move you! Upon casting this spell, I releases a powerful stroke of electrical energy that inflicts (10d6) [(5+3+1+1+5+5+1+1+1+3)] 26 points of damage to each creature within its area of effect. Range: (40+10*13) [40+10*13] 170 yds. A successful saving throw vs. spell reduces this damage to half. The bolt begins at a range and height decided by me and streaks outward in a direct line from me. The lightning bolt may set fire to combustibles, sunder wooden doors, splinter up to a half-foot thickness of stone, and melt metals with a low melting point (lead, gold, copper, silver, bronze). Saving throws must be rolled for objects that withstand the full force of a stroke (see the fireball spell). If the damage caused to an interposing barrier shatters or breaks through it (i.e., the saving throw fails), the bolt continues. A bolt can breach (113) [113] 113 inch of wood or (0.513) [0.513] 0 an inch of stone, up to a maximum of 1 foot of wood or half a foot of stone. The lightning bolt's area of effect is chosen by me: either a forked bolt 10 feet wide and 40 feet long or a single bolt 5 feet wide and 80 feet long. If a bolt cannot reach its full length, because of an unyielding barrier (such as a stone wall), the lightning bolt rebounds from the barrier toward me, ending only when it reaches its full length." added to Gas #1

[DM] that will just bounce around in that chamber Lorie

[DM] Gas #3 moved 1'09".

[Lorie] that's the plan

[DM] Gas #1 moved 1'05".

[Sweetums (Sean)] I think that's the point

[DM] Gas #2: Magical Spell save: (d20) [3] 3. PROBABLY FAILS against (16) [16] 16

[DM] Gas #1: Magical Spell save: (d20) [5] 5. PROBABLY FAILS against (16) [16] 16

[DM] Gas #3: Magical Spell save: (d20) [11] 11. PROBABLY FAILS against (16) [16] 16

[DM] INIT: 27 GOING: Sweetums

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Magic Resistant check:(d100) [50] 50. PROBABLY FAILS against (15) [15] 15

[DM] ramone kira sweetums needs saves

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Magical Spell save: (d20) [3] 3. PROBABLY FAILS against (11) [11] 11

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Magical Spell save: (d20) [4] 4. PROBABLY FAILS against (13) [13] 13

[Kira (Beth) (to GM only)] Kira: Magical Spell save: (d20) [11] 11. PROBABLY FAILS against (12) [12] 12

[DM] Kira's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-26) - Massively Wounded

[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (-26) - Moderately Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Gas #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -11 (-26) - Dead

[DM (to GM only)] Gas #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -11 (-26) - Dead

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 13 (-26) - Massively Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Gas #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-26) - Dying

[DM] Combat has finished.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Well... that was pleasant."

[Sweetums (Sean)] Ouch.

[DM] Gas #3 moved 19'04".

[DM] Gas #1 moved 19'05".

[DM] Gas #2 moved 20'11".

[Lorie] Well... on the upside for all of you... no one died

[Kira (Beth)] crinkle crinkle

[Beth] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "No, just feel like it is all."

[Kira (Beth)] Thank you, Kylia!

[Lorie] Wow... I'm so impressed

[Lorie] None of you died

[Lorie] That was interesting.

[Kira (Beth)] ::chuckles::

[Lorie] I really expected that you'd all be dead

[Lorie] Thanks for saving me the time to raise you

[Lorie] :: smiles ::

[DM] do you understand how that worked Molly?

[Lorie] So for the record, we normally do NOT cast harmful spells on other party members

[Kira (Beth)] I guess we're a little tougher than you thought?

[Lorie] We do NOT attack other party memebers

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Well, you're welcome. Don't suppose you have anything to make our electical burns go away? My ears are ringing a bit."

[Lorie] but given the alternative, this was a special case and I'm sorry for all the damage you took

[Sweetums (Sean)] Lucky more like it. Could have done 60 points of damage

[Kira (Beth)] I asked for it. Specifically

[Sweetums (Sean)] Not that I"m complaining

[Malagorn (mikE)] I bet another jolt would do the trick. I've been zapped lots of times!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Tell you what, you can jolt yourself a few times."

[Kira (Beth)] I'm quite glad to be alive even if I'm a little crispy

[Lorie] :: nods :: Oh.... yeah. Lightning bolts never feel goood. Do you want me to raise the gas instead?

[Kira (Beth)] And better dead by lightning that those ..... things!

[DM] ok, so Ramone make an intelligence check at a -8 to see if you can find the best way onward

[DM] to me only please

[Lorie] Ramone targets Kylia Wolfslayer. Distance: 21'11"

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Ramone. Distance: 21'11"

[Lorie] Ramone no longer targets Kylia Wolfslayer.

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Heal: Let the healing power be cast upon you. The very potent heal spell enables the priest to wipe away disease and injury in the creature who receives the benefits of the spell. It completely cures all diseases or blindness of the recipient and heals all points of damage suffered due to wounds or injury. It dispels a feeblemind spell. It cures those mental disorders caused by spells or injury to the brain. Naturally, the effects can be negated by later wounds, injuries, and diseases.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Ramone: INT check: (d20) [14] 14. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (17) [17] 17!!!

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Sweetums. Distance: 22'01"

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so... was that to me then?

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cure Serious Wounds: Let your wounds be cured (-2d8-1)) [-(5+4)-)] -1 added to Sweetums

[DM] Lories that heal was on?

[Lorie] Ramone

[Lorie] cure serious on Sweetums

[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 46 (10) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 69 (56) - Unharmed

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Kira. Distance: 16'11"

[DM] Time of Day: 11:21. Day 24 Pen ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 24th, 1258.

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cure Serious Wounds: Let your wounds be cured (-2d8-1)) [-(1+6)-)] -1 added to Kira

Dina has left the game on Fri Aug 04 21:03:52 EDT 2006

[DM] Kira's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (8) - Heavily Wounded

[Lorie] And tha was for Kira

[Kira (Beth)] thank you

[Lorie] I'm running a bit low on spells ... but let me see what other healing I can do before we move forward

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cure Moderate Wounds: Feel the power of Gobinhiu and be healed (-(d10+1)) [-(7+1)] -8 added to Kira

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cure Moderate Wounds: Feel the power of Gobinhiu and be healed (-(d10+1)) [-(6+1)] -7 added to Sweetums

[DM] Kira's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 26 (8) - Moderately Wounded

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kylia Wolfslayer modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2 -- Current: 7 (6). Spells - CHANGED: Cure Serious Wounds -- Expression: Let your wounds be cured {-2d8-1} (Let your wounds be cured {-2d8-1)}), CHANGED: Wall of Fire -- Level: 14 (5), CHANGED: Wall of Fire -- Cast Level: 14 (5), CHANGED: Wall of Fire -- Expression: The wall of fire spell brings forth an immobile, blazing curtain of magical fire of shimmering color--violet or reddish blue. The spell creates either an opaque sheet of flame up to one 20-foot square per level of the spellcaster, or a ring with a radius of up to 10 feet + 5 feet per two levels of experience of the wizard. In either form, the wall of fire is 20 feet high. The wall of fire must be cast so that it is vertical with respect to the caster. One side of the wall, selected by the caster, sends forth waves of heat, inflicting 2d4 points of damage upon creatures within 10 feet and 1d4 points of damage upon those within 20 feet. In addition, the wall inflicts 2d6 points of damage, plus 1 point of damage per level of the spellcaster, upon any creature passing through it. Creatures especially subject to fire may take additional damage, and undead always take twice normal damage. Note that attempting to catch a moving creature with a newly-created wall of fire is difficult; a successful saving throw enables the creature to avoid the wall, while its rate and direction of movement determine which side of the created wall it is on. The wall of fire lasts as long as the wizard concentrates on maintaining it, or one round per level of experience of the wizard, in the event he does not wish to concentrate upon it. (Let's see them get through this! The wall of fire spell brings forth an immobile, blazing curtain of magical fire of shimmering color--violet or reddish blue. The spell creates either an opaque sheet of flame up to one 20-foot square per level of the spellcaster, or a ring with a radius of up to 10 feet + 5 feet per two levels of experience of the wizard. In either form, the wall of fire is 20 feet high. The wall of fire must be cast so that it is vertical with respect to the caster. One side of the wall, selected by the caster, sends forth waves of heat, inflicting 2d4 points of damage upon creatures within 10 feet and 1d4 points of damage upon those within 20 feet. In addition, the wall inflicts 2d6 points of damage, plus 1 point of damage per level of the spellcaster, upon any creature passing through it. Creatures especially subject to fire may take additional damage, and undead always take twice normal damage. Note that attempting to catch a moving creature with a newly-created wall of fire is difficult; a successful saving throw enables the creature to avoid the wall, while its rate and direction of movement determine which side of the created wall it is on. The wall of fire lasts as long as the wizard concentrates on maintaining it, or one round per level of experience of the wizard, in the event he does not wish to concentrate upon it.), CHANGED: Wall of Fire -- # Memorized: 1 (--), ADDED: Wall of Fire, 5, 5, Let's see them get through this! The wall of fire spell brings forth an immobile, blazing curtain of magical fire of shimmering color--violet or reddish blue. The spell creates either an opaque sheet of flame up to one 20-foot square per level of the spellcaster, or a ring with a radius of up to 10 feet + 5 feet per two levels of experience of the wizard. In either form, the wall of fire is 20 feet high. The wall of fire must be cast so that it is vertical with respect to the caster. One side of the wall, selected by the caster, sends forth waves of heat, inflicting 2d4 points of damage upon creatures within 10 feet and 1d4 points of damage upon those within 20 feet. In addition, the wall inflicts 2d6 points of damage, plus 1 point of damage per level of the spellcaster, upon any creature passing through it. Creatures especially subject to fire may take additional damage, and undead always take twice normal damage. Note that attempting to catch a moving creature with a newly-created wall of fire is difficult; a successful saving throw enables the creature to avoid the wall, while its rate and direction of movement determine which side of the created wall it is on. The wall of fire lasts as long as the wizard concentrates on maintaining it, or one round per level of experience of the wizard, in the event he does not wish to concentrate upon it., --, 1, null, null.

[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 53 (7) - Lightly Wounded

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cure Moderate Wounds: Feel the power of Gobinhiu and be healed (-(d10+1)) [-(7+1)] -8 added to Kira

[DM] Kira's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (8) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] ok

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cure Moderate Wounds: Feel the power of Gobinhiu and be healed (-(d10+1)) [-(4+1)] -5 added to Sweetums

[DM] so Ramone points to a tunnel and says that there is the way to go further in

[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 58 (5) - Lightly Wounded

[Lorie] :: yawn ::

[Lorie] well that was exciting

[Lorie] what a busy day

[Kira (Beth)] Thank you, Kylia

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, we've marked our way, down that tunnel I suppose

[Lorie] :: shrugs :: It comes with the holy symbol

[Lorie] Now don't get in trouble again

[Lorie] I am going to have to say extra prayers tomorrow for all the spells I cast today. :: sighs :: Better that you didn't all die at once though.

[Lorie] You might live to see the Memorial Dungeon at this rate

[Lorie] :; smiles to herself hopefully ::

[Molly] I am away from the keyboard.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 17'10".

[Sweetums (Sean)] I want to be in the iddle of the party ... since I have to crawl through this muck.

[DM] Kira moved 6'03".

[DM] Ramone moved 12'09".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::marks the tunnel we head down so we know it should we head back here

[DM] ok, so you push forward

[ian] hey bob i got some sheets can i use them??

[DM] The sewer water is waist deep here, but it gradually thickens into a semi-liquid sludge in the 20-foot by 20-foot chamber ahead. Several conduits and pipes lead off this juncture, and the nauseating smell of Stormport’s refuse hangs heavy in the air.

[DM] and you find a junction room

[DM] and you come out of a tunnel

[DM] that has an X over it in chalk

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] looks like we've been here

[DM] Ian you mean to create a character?

[DM] not tonight Ian

[DM] but when they get to a spot in the adventure that can add another character we will discuss it

[DM] I want you to learn how to use the program first

[DM] like Beth adn Molly had to do

[DM] so where do you want to go?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] are there any exits that we don't have marked?

[DM] yes

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] how many?

[DM] 5

[DM] roll a die 20 Mike

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] how many that we can fit through?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Roll #1: (d20) [9] 9

[DM] Several dozen 5-foot diameter inlets slowly feed semi-liquid sludge into this 20-foot diameter junction. An equal number of outlets channel the odiferous bilge away, keeping the level of the sewage in the chamber at ankle height.

[ian] i got a character sheets i made for seans game but i never put them in to use

[DM] Yes Ian, and we will look at those later on,

[ian] on?

[DM] the first couple of weeks you have to watch what happens so you can answer questions

[ian] ok

[DM] and show you know what is happening, etc.

[DM] then we will get you into a character and more things later

[ian] okay

[DM] so you have another room like the one where you encountered the gas

[DM] you pause before entering this time

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] smell anything this time?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] other than the obvious?

[DM] no

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] and kira says no traps?

[DM] she has not checked

[DM] you would have to enter the room for that

[Kira (Beth) (to GM only)] Kira: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [48] 48. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (95) [95] 95!!!

[DM] Kira moved 4'01".

[DM] Ramone moved 4'06".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] we do thusly

[DM] you see a pudding mixed into the sludge in the room

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] oh... this room

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] it's not moving is it?

[DM (to GM only)] Pudding? #1 moved 85'02".

[DM] not that you see

[DM] but if you enter the sludge or probe it in some way

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, there's an exit back there ::points::

[Kira (Beth)] Kira moved 2'10".

[DM] yes but sweetums and the others would have to walk through that pudding to get there

[Lorie] ((Would suggest a rock or pebble, but know that it's probably not heavy enough ))

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::cantrips a rat above the puddle::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] er pudding

[DM] the rat disolves into the pudding

[DM] eaten alive

[Sweetums (Sean)] I guess that means we go back

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] might be a different pudding. we have any blastiness left?

Sweetums (Sean) eyes Ramone suspiciously

[Lorie] :: shrugs :: we could fry that

[Lorie] I wouldn't volunteer any of you to stand in there today

[Lorie] ((No Lightning Bolts left today though... ))

[Lorie] :: turns :: Hey you... Solider Boy... you memorize Lightning Bolt today?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Hrm...

[Lorie] :: nudges Malagorn ::

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((can't a guy enjoy being afk without getting bugs?))

[Lorie] ((No. Now do some work!))

[Malagorn (mikE)] Yes, Cap'n

[Lorie] (( :O) ))

[Lorie] :: whispers to Ramone and Kira :: I might suggest moving back :: shrugs ::

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 11'04".

[Kira (Beth)] Kira moved 28'05".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 14'05".

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn and Pepe moved 19'09".

[mikE] Malagorn targets Pudding? #1. Distance: 10'10"

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn: Lightning Bolt: (10d6) [(2+2+6+6+5+6+6+2+4+3)] 42 Damage. Upon casting this spell, the wizard releases a powerful stroke of electrical energy that inflicts 1d6 points of damage per level of the spellcaster (maximum damage per level of 10d6) to each creature within its area of effect. A successful saving throw vs. spell reduces this damage to half (round fractions down). The bolt begins at a range and height decided by the caster and streaks outward in a direct line from the casting wizard (for example, if a 40- foot bolt was started at 180 feet from the wizard, the far end of the bolt would reach 220 feet (180 + 40). The lightning bolt may set fire to combustibles, sunder wooden doors, splinter up to a half-foot thickness of stone, and melt metals with a low melting point (lead, gold, copper, silver, bronze). Saving throws must be rolled for objects that withstand the full force of a stroke (see the fireball spell). If the damage caused to an interposing barrier shatters or breaks through it (i.e., the saving throw fails), the bolt continues. A bolt can breach 1 inch of wood or half an inch of stone per caster level, up to a maximum of 1 foot of wood or half a foot of stone. The lightning bolt's area of effect is chosen by the spellcaster: either a forked bolt 10 feet wide and 40 feet long or a single bolt 5 feet wide and 80 feet long. If a bolt cannot reach its full length, because of an unyielding barrier (such as a stone wall), the lightning bolt rebounds from the barrier toward its caster, ending only when it reaches its full length. For example: An 80-foot-long stroke is begun at a range of 40 feet, but it hits a stone wall at 50 feet. The bolt travels 10 feet, hits the wall, and rebounds for 70 feet back toward its creator (who is only 50 feet from the wall, and so is caught in his own lightning bolt!). The DM might allow reflecting bolts. When this type of lightning bolt strikes a solid surface, the bolt reflects from the surface at an angle equal to the angle of incidence (like light off a mirror). A creature crossed more than once by the bolt must roll a saving throw for every time it is crossed, but it still suffers either full damage (if one saving throw is missed) or half damage (if all saving throws are made). added to Pudding? #1

[DM] Pudding? #1: Magical Spell save: (d20) [6] 6. PROBABLY FAILS against (11) [11] 11

[DM (to GM only)] Pudding? #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (-42) - Heavily Wounded

Molly has left the game on Fri Aug 04 21:30:20 EDT 2006

Molly has joined the game on Fri Aug 04 21:30:37 EDT 2006

Molly is receiving the map Base...

Molly has received the map Base.

[DM (to GM only)] Pudding? #1 #1 moved 12'07".

[DM (to GM only)] Pudding? #1 #1 moved 3'04".

[DM] Pudding? #1 #1 moved 3'07".

[Molly] I am back at the keyboard.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Uh, I have good news, and bad news, Cap'n

[DM (to GM only)] Pudding? #1 #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 35 (6) - Heavily Wounded

[DM] Pudding? #1 moved 3'01".

[DM] Pudding? #1 #1 moved 4'08".

[Malagorn (mikE)] Good news is, I got rid of the big pudding thing.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Bad news is, now there's two little ones.

[Malagorn (mikE)] ::shrugs::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] you did?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::sighs::

[Lorie] Okay...two little ones... hmm, perhaps another bolt?

[Lorie] or maybe not

[Malagorn (mikE)] I bet I can figure something out with those. I have a fire ball handy!

[Lorie] fireball... well, that's ...umm well, good luck with that

[Lorie] :: takes another step backward ::

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 2'02".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Suppose yes, we should back up.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 17'09".

[Malagorn (mikE)] Yes? No?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 7'11".

[Malagorn (mikE)] Cap'n? Where you going?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Should I be running away, too?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::mutters under breath:: taking cover.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Is it lunch time or something?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::shouts:: "Nowhere, you're the expert with the fireball, fire when you deem it safe! We'll be back here!"

[Malagorn (mikE)] Is this the city with the mess? I could really go for some chow.

[ian] sweeturns ant you going to back up???

[Malagorn (mikE)] Oh, you want me to use fireball??

[Lorie] No no... you have fun with the fireball

[Malagorn (mikE)] ::grins maniacally::

[Lorie] But maybe sweetums should back up too?

[Lorie] Pepe?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Goodie! I've never actually done this before.

[Kira (Beth)] ::chuckles::

[mikE] Malagorn targets Pudding? #1 #1. Distance: 9'11"

[Sweetums (Sean)] I'l back up.

[Sweetums (Sean)] oof

[Sweetums (Sean)] grunt

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn and Pepe moved 33'01".

[Lorie] Umm... Solider, you should be in the front casting... not back here

[Malagorn (mikE)] Well, maybe you all should reposition the front...?

[DM] Pudding? #1: Magical Spell save: (d20) [4] 4. PROBABLY FAILS against (11) [11] 11

[DM] Pudding? #1 #1: Magical Spell save: (d20) [7] 7. PROBABLY FAILS against (11) [11] 11

[Malagorn (mikE)] What are you, idiots? Standing in front of a mage casting fireball?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::ducks FAST::

[Malagorn (mikE)] Don't you guys know the blast radius on one of these things?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 5'09".

[Kira (Beth)] Kira moved 11'04".

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 15'09".

[Lorie] Umm... Swetums, Pepe?

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((pepe is riding mal))

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 17'02".

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn: Fireball: (10d6) [(5+5+1+5+5+2+5+3+6+3)] 40 Damage. A fireball is an explosive burst of flame, which detonates with a low roar and delivers damage proportional to the level of the wizard who cast it--1d6 points of damage for each level of experience of the spellcaster (up to a maximum of 10d6). The burst of the fireball creates little pressure and generally conforms to the shape of the area in which it occurs. The fireball fills an area equal to its normal spherical volume (roughly 33,000 cubic feet--thirty- three 10-foot x 10-foot x 10-foot cubes). Besides causing damage to creatures, the fireball ignites all combustible materials within its burst radius, and the heat of the fireball melts soft metals such as gold, copper, silver, etc. Exposed items require saving throws vs. magical fire to determine if they are affected, but items in the possession of a creature that rolls a successful saving throw are unaffected by the fireball. The wizard points his finger and speaks the range (distance and height) at which the fireball is to burst. A streak flashes from the pointing digit and, unless it impacts upon a material body or solid barrier prior to attaining the prescribed range, blossoms into the fireball (an early impact results in an early detonation). Creatures failing their saving throws each suffer full damage from the blast. Those who roll successful saving throws manage to dodge, fall flat, or roll aside, each receiving half damage (the DM rolls the damage and each affected creature suffers either full damage or half damage [round fractions down], depending on whether the creature saved or not). added to Pudding? #1 added to Pudding? #1 #1

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 18'11".

[DM (to GM only)] Pudding? #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 69 (40) - Lightly Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Pudding? #1 #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 71 (36) - Unharmed

[DM (to GM only)] Pudding? #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (-40) - Heavily Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Pudding? #1 #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (-40) - Heavily Wounded

[Lorie] :: closes her eyes and says an impromptu prayer ::

[DM (to GM only)] Pudding? #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -11 (-40) - Dead

[DM (to GM only)] Pudding? #1 #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -9 (-40) - Dying

[Lorie] :: peeks open one eye :: Well Solider, how did you do?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Uh, I think at worked, Cap'n.

[ian] (to sweetums only) wut is a pudding?????

[Malagorn (mikE)] ::grins proudly::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::raises up again tentatively::

[Lorie] umm, well that was a nice job. Well done

[Malagorn (mikE)] Thank you, Cap'n!

[Kira (Beth)] good job, Mal!

[Malagorn (mikE)] ::salutes::

[DM] and Ramone make another Int check this time at a -7

[DM] to see if you can figure otu which way to go

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Ramone: INT check: (d20) [10] 10. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (17) [17] 17!!!

[ian] (to sweetums only)ok

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::dusts off Pepe.::

[DM] Ramone gets a burst of inspiration and points to a new exit and says THAT WAY~!!!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::eyes Ramone:: uh huh. Lead on, MacDuff...

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::conjures forth the mysterious new exit::

[Kira (Beth)] Carry on!

[DM] The sewer water is waist deep here, but it gradually thickens into a semi-liquid sludge in the 20-foot by 20-foot chamber ahead. Several conduits and pipes lead off this juncture, and the nauseating smell of Stormport’s refuse hangs heavy in the air.

[Kira (Beth)] ::sigh:: that again

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] every room looks like that ;)

[DM] this looks like another of those pipe junctions

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I will be SO glad to be able to take a bath at the end of all this....

[Kira (Beth)] ::chuckles:: I'd noticed

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] any of them marked?

[DM] actually make an observation check

[Malagorn (mikE)] Pepe can help you mark, too.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Observation check: (d20) [4] 4. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (17+1) [17+1] 18!!!

[DM] you find a cloak floating in the sludge

[Kira (Beth)] Did one of us lose a cloak?

[ian] check to see if every boty got one?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "not me..." ::cantrips up a stick and pokes at it::

[Kira (Beth)] does it have magic?

[Malagorn (mikE)] I might have.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Pepe, did I lose a cloak?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Well, it's not magical.

[Malagorn (mikE)] That's obvious.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] any bloodstains on it?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Maybe it's Ramone's lover's brother's lover's?

[DM] yes lots of stains on it

[Rosethorn (Molly)] peachy.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, we're on the trail... I think.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "we're on A trail at least."

[Rosethorn (Molly)] bloodstains, or other kinds??

[Malagorn (mikE)] in which case, maybe it has a disease on it.

[Malagorn (mikE)] I hear whores can be disease carriers.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Like rats and pigeons.

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Maybe we shouldn't touch it?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::glares at Malagorn:: Watch your tongue.

[Malagorn (mikE)] ::sticks it out:: oh-yay

[Malagorn (mikE)] Mwhy?

[Kira (Beth)] rofl

[Malagorn (mikE)] ips harth to talk like thith.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::glares more fiercely at Malagorn:: before it gets you in trouble again.

[Kira (Beth)] ::chokes and gasps for air from laughing::

[Malagorn (mikE)] wen hath my thongue gothen me im thwuble?

[Malagorn (mikE)] He'th a good thongue.

[Kira (Beth)] ::Oh, Gods! I can't breathe!!!::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::wonders who's more insane, the crazy person or the the elf that keeps getting upset at the crazy person's ramblings::

[Malagorn (mikE)] ::pets his tongue with his finger then wrinkles his face up like he's tasted, well, sewage::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] If you can't remember, maybe you need another lesson....

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Eeeeeewwwwww

[Malagorn (mikE)] Mwy thingew thastheth thewible!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I guess I'll use telekinesis to lift the cloak and examine it without touching it

[DM] ok

[DM] you see that it had a large D embroidered on it

[DM] and yes there are blood stains on it

[Malagorn (mikE)] The aiw thastheth kind oth thunny

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Well... the brother's name was Durgan.... probably his. Jinkies my friends."

[DM] adn at this point of the day of slogging thrugh this muck and sludge

[Malagorn (mikE)] Ith aiw thupothed to thatht?

[DM] you are all now at a -1 to all saves, ability checks, attack rolls, etc.

[DM] and movement is cut to 2/3 of normal

[Malagorn (mikE)] but we're all also at +1, so we're neutral

[DM] Time of Day: 11:43. Day 24 Pen ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 24th, 1258.

[Lorie] ((go go Thelma))

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((mal has a magic item that gives all party members +1))

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::looks about for any other clues towards a direction to go::

[Lorie] ((neat-o Mal...thanks))

[DM] you would make an intelligence check the next time I tell you for now roll a D20

[ian] (to bob only )this is the third time that i have wotched in on dnd

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] okay, so are you gonna tell me to roll a d20?

[Sweetums (Sean)] (d20) [3] 3

[Malagorn (mikE)] (d20) [9] 9

[DM] ok, so Ramone points and says there

[DM] no there

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] wait... THERE

[DM] and points to a different exit

[Malagorn (mikE)] Maybe there?

[Malagorn (mikE)] That one looks probable, too.

[Malagorn (mikE)] but that one over there looks down right suspicious.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::looks down at his broken compass:: "Yep, that's the way."

[DM] adn Ian, I know, you have to watch this game for three or four times, and then when the right spot in the story happens we will bring in an NPC for you to play and see how you do

[Malagorn (mikE)] Cap'n, maybe we should arrest that suspicous passage way?

[Kira (Beth)] ::sighs::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::flies' that' way"

[Malagorn (mikE)] It might be causing troubles in the alley ways.

[Malagorn (mikE)] You know how passages and alleys just don't get along.

[DM] The tunnel ends in a 20-foot diameter domed chamber filled with 2 feet of rank water. The unpleasant odor redolent throughout the tunnels seems stronger here.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::wonders how one arrests a passageway...::

[Lorie] true...but since it's not causing us bodily harm, how about we leave it alone for now

[Malagorn (mikE)] Well, okay. But I'm keeping my eye on you, passage.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] hey, it's another redolent room

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] or the same redolent room

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] whatever redolent means

[DM] ther is a tangled junction again

[DM] but this time there are soem 10 foot passages out of it

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I have a feeling Malagorn would know...

[Rosethorn (Molly)] any markings about??

[Lorie] well it's better than finding a squalored room or something

[DM] The tunnel ends in a 20-foot diameter domed chamber filled with 2 feet of rank water. The unpleasant odor redolent throughout the tunnels seems stronger here.

[DM] none of the passages are marked

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, we apparently haven't come to THIS redolent room

[Malagorn (mikE)] Hey, does something smell in here?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::points to a 10' passage after marking this one:: "To the next redolent room!"

[Malagorn (mikE)] I think this sewer might smell.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] too bad, Mal. ::pats his back lightly::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "So chop off it's nose, it'll stop."

[DM] Make your detect traps

[DM] and Ramone make your observation check

[DM] Time of Day: 11:58. Day 24 Pen ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 24th, 1258.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Ramone: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [33] 33. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (90) [90] 90!!!

[Kira (Beth) (to GM only)] Kira: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [19] 19. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (95) [95] 95!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Ramone: Observation check: (d20) [20] 20. PROBABLY FAILS against (17+1) [17+1] 18

[DM] ok, so you spot a tentcle floating in the muck

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] is it severed?

[DM (to GM only)] Neo-Otyughs #1 moved 111'08".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] It's George!!

[Kira (Beth)] is it moving?

[DM] yes

[Kira (Beth)] of it's own accord?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Is it deep fried?

[DM] like it is probing

[DM] testing

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so, not severed.

[DM] looking for something

[DM] Neo-Otyughs #1 moved 1'06".

[Malagorn (mikE)] FOR IT'S HEAD!!!!

[Malagorn (mikE)] ::insert ominous sewage thunder here::

[ian] oh that thing is cute not

[Rosethorn (Molly)] or yours....

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] what a wonderful smell you've found for us chewy.

[DM] Ramone moved 36'11".

[DM] Kira moved 36'10".

[ian] ha

[DM] Sweetums moved 18'02".

[DM] Malagorn and Pepe moved 17'02".

[DM] Rosethorn moved 18'02".

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 22'01".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Mirror Image: There's (1d4+1) [2+1] 3 more of me now. added to Kira

[DM] Kira: No adjustments made

[Rosethorn (Molly)] so it didn't work?

[DM] so Ramone says you want to go to that big hallway

[DM] but that nasty is in the way

[Kira (Beth)] um yes

[Rosethorn (Molly)] goodie.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "we have any more blasties or should I just go try stab it?"

[Kira (Beth)] Please say we have more blasties

[Malagorn (mikE)] You can stab it, I suppose.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] why do I have the feeling Georgie has a friend??

[Sweetums (Sean)] I can too, if I can work my way there ...

[Malagorn (mikE)] I don't think I should get all the fun.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Go stab at it or something!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "okay... Wait here I suppose."

[Malagorn (mikE)] Or make your own blasties

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 3'05".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::concentrates for a round::

[Sweetums (Sean)] um ... I can't move past you guys ..

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] (1d10) [1] 1

[DM] Time of Day: 12:13. Day 24 Pen ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 24th, 1258.

[Kira (Beth)] I've already felt the touch of that blasted thing

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 6'03".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] how badly?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Neo-Otyughs #1. Distance: 5'02"

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (charged): (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(2+5+0)] 8. Probably MISSES Neo-Otyughs #1 (AC FINAL: 0)

[DM] surprise because it does not know you are there

[Kira (Beth)] if the wound doesn't kill you the infection will

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (charged): (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(15+5+0)] -5. PROBABLY HITS Neo-Otyughs #1 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] peachy.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 11'02".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Damage v L: Black Death (charged): (1d3*4+(5++0)*4) [1*4+(5+0)*4] 24 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Neo-Otyughs #1

[DM] that second one hits

[DM (to GM only)] Neo-Otyughs #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 58 (-24) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] Combat has begun!

[DM] ROUND: 0

[DM] Neo-Otyughs #1: Initiative:(d10+20) [7+20] 27

[DM] Neo-Otyughs #1 targets Ramone. Distance: 5'02"

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn: Initiative:(d10-+2+10) [2-2+10] 10

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Initiative:(d10+10-+3-2) [8+10-3-2] 13

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Initiative:(d10+20-+3) [7+20-3] 24

[Kira (Beth) (to GM only)] Kira: Initiative:(d10+10-+2) [9+10-2] 17

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative:(d10(+10-+0)) [2(10-0)] 12

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Initiative:(d10-+0+10) [6-0+10] 16

[DM] ROUND: 1

[Sweetums (Sean)] Kira will need to get out of my way so I can get into the room.

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Malagorn

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] oh, I'm sure she will :)

[Sean] Sweetums targets Neo-Otyughs #1. Distance: 17'03"

[Kira (Beth)] uh, yeah. just gimme a chance big guy!

[Lorie] Holding action for the moment (can't really see throught he crowd )

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Ramone

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death: (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(15+5+0)] -5. PROBABLY HITS Neo-Otyughs #1 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Damage v SM: Black Death: (1d4+5++0) [3+5+0] 8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Neo-Otyughs #1

[DM (to GM only)] Neo-Otyughs #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 50 (-8) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Rosethorn

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Kira

[Kira (Beth)] Kira moved 15'03".

[DM] INIT: 24 GOING: Sweetums

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 13'05".

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (13-(d20+3+1)) [13-(19+3+1)] -10. PROBABLY HITS Neo-Otyughs #1 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Damage v L: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (2*(3d6)++7+2) [2*((5+4+3))+7+2] 33 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Neo-Otyughs #1

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (13-(d20+3+1)) [13-(5+3+1)] 4. Probably MISSES Neo-Otyughs #1 (AC FINAL: 0)

[DM (to GM only)] Neo-Otyughs #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 17 (-33) - Massively Wounded

[DM] INIT: 27 GOING: Neo-Otyughs #1

[DM] Neo-Otyughs #1: Attack #1: Bite: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(9+0)] 0. Probably MISSES Ramone (AC FINAL: -2)

[DM] Neo-Otyughs #1: Attack #1: Tentacle: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(17+0)] -8. PROBABLY HITS Ramone (AC FINAL: -2)!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] (1d4) [1] 1

[DM] Neo-Otyughs #1: Attack #1: Tentacle: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(10+0)] -1. Probably MISSES Ramone (AC FINAL: -2)

[DM] Neo-Otyughs #1: Damage v SM: Tentacle: (2d6) [(2+4)] 6 added to Ramone

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] hey that one hit me, no fair

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 63 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] ROUND: 2

[DM] and Ramone disapears under the muck

[DM] as he is dragged under

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Malagorn

[Kira (Beth)] Ramone!!!

[Malagorn (mikE)] Huh. Looks like Ramone is taking a bath.

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Kira (Beth)] Where'd he go?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I think George has a friend, guys.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Lorie?

[Lorie] I'm here... thinking

[Lorie] Trying to decide what to do

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Neo-Otyughs #1. Distance: 31'02"

[Rosethorn (Molly)] anybody have anything that will draw our Friend to the surface??

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Flame Strike: "Hold still, this will only hurt until the burns heal! (6d8) [(5+2+5+8+1+6)] 27"Range: 60 yds. Area of Effect: 5 ft. radius x 30 ft. column added to Neo-Otyughs #1

[DM (to GM only)] INIT: 13 GOING: Ramone

[DM (to GM only)] Neo-Otyughs #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -10 (-27) - Dead

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::goes bloop::

[DM] ramone is still under the water

[DM] sludge

[Kira (Beth)] somebody grab him before he drowns!

[Malagorn (mikE)] Who?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Why is he swimming if he can't swim?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 16'10".

[Kira (Beth)] OH, HELL

[Lorie] Sweetums grab him please

[Malagorn (mikE)] Where?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Portal?

[Malagorn (mikE)] ::looks about::

[Kira (Beth)] Slogs through the muck to try to find him

[Sweetums (Sean)] I will (on my turn)

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::digs about in the muck::

[Malagorn (mikE)] You know, that's a really good idea.

[Malagorn (mikE)] I wonder if we could throw one together from scratch here....

[Malagorn (mikE)] A dimension door...

[Malagorn (mikE)] Perhaps a summon spell...

[Kira (Beth)] I am moving through the muck and trying to fell for anything with my feet and legs

[Malagorn (mikE)] Add in the name of a handy devil...

[Malagorn (mikE)] Hey! Anyone have a devil's true name handy?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] a ball of muck flings to the surface

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Beezlebub.

[Malagorn (mikE)] I think I could cobble together a portal here.

[Sweetums (Sean)] His name is Bob.

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Rosethorn

[Malagorn (mikE)] Bob? What kind of name is that?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay...

[Rosethorn (Molly)] now what??

[Kira (Beth)] grabs at the ball of muck

[Malagorn (mikE)] Well, I suppose no one would ever guess Bob....

[Malagorn (mikE)] ::shrugs::

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Kira

[Sweetums (Sean)] (hit next)

[DM] you can make a roll to see if you can find him under that

[Kira (Beth)] check whre the muck came up and grab

[Sweetums (Sean)] oh, there we go.

[Kira (Beth)] do I find anytihng?

[Malagorn (mikE)] ::dips his finger in the much and starts drawing sigils on the wall of the tunnel

[DM] Kira moved 13'00".

[DM] Rosethorn moved 0'11".

[Malagorn (mikE)] ::mutters:: I think that's how that rune is supposed to look...

[DM] Rose roll on a D20

[Kira (Beth)] more specifically do I find Ramone yet

[Rosethorn (Molly)] roll what?

[Sweetums (Sean)] a twenty sided die.

[DM] up top on the tool bar

[Malagorn (mikE)] And I'm pretty sure that's the way the warding circle fits in...

[DM] the dice icon

[DM] a D20

[DM] same for Beth

[DM] Kira

[Malagorn (mikE)] ::ponders over his emerging portal::

[DM] sorry

[Kira (Beth)] Roll #1: (d20) [6] 6

[DM] Kira flails around finding nothing

[Malagorn (mikE)] Hey guys! Does this summoning circle look right to you?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Guys?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Are we all supposed to be taking a bath now?

[Sweetums (Sean)] (next please?)

[DM] INIT: 24 GOING: Sweetums

[Sweetums (Sean)] (d20) [16] 16

[DM] and you latch on to ramone

[DM] now make an open doors check

[DM] to pull him up

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Open Doors check: (d20) [4] 4. PROBABLY FAILS against (16(8)) [(8)] -1

[ian] i am going afk for a bit

[Rosethorn (Molly)] found the die. now what?

[DM] ok, so Sweetums YANKS up ramone

[Kira (Beth)] can I do the open doors?

[DM] roll a die 20

[Kira (Beth)] never mind

[DM] to Molly

[Malagorn (mikE)] Oh. You found him?

[DM] want you to see what happens

[Malagorn (mikE)] Does that mean we won't need Bob's help?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Is anything attached to him?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Roll #1: (d20) [17] 17

[DM] there you go

[Malagorn (mikE)] ::sighs in disappointment::

[DM] Rose adn Sweetums Haul him up to the surface

[Malagorn (mikE)] Oh well. Next time, Bob.

[DM] with the dead tentcle still wrapped around him

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::coughs and spits:: "Well... I'll have to write a letter to the folks in charge of this place. A fella could get killed down here."

[DM] ROUND: 3

[DM] Sweetums moved 2'05".

[DM] Kira moved 2'00".

[DM] Rosethorn moved 1'08".

[DM] Neo-Otyughs #1 moved 3'08".

[DM] Sweetums moved 2'05".

[DM] Combat has finished.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::smiles at sweetums:: "Thankye big guy, remind me to buy you a drink later."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::cantrips himself clean::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::slaps Ramone's back gently:: you okay??

[Kira (Beth)] Hey, Ramone, you mind? ::indicates herself implying a cantrip would be nice::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "I'll live." ::nods and spits up something gross as he finishes cantripping himself::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Oh sure lass." ::cantrips Kira clean::

[Kira (Beth)] ::gags::

[Kira (Beth)] Thank you

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] who's hurt?

Sweetums (Sean) points to the neo-otoug

[Kira (Beth)] Amazingly enough, I don't think anyone got hurt on that one

[Rosethorn (Molly)] he doesn't count.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] anyone else.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "I got a little hurt, but not enough to worry."

[Malagorn (mikE)] Can I try summoning Bob for the next fight?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Might want to check me for disease though." ::glances over to the resident disease checker::

[Malagorn (mikE)] I really think I could pull it off.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::eyes him:: you sure??

[Kira (Beth)] ::brightens:: I LIKE that idea!

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Ramone. Distance: 25'11"

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Herbalism check: (d20) [6] 6. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (14-2) [14-2] 12!!!

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Healing check: (d20) [10] 10. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (17+1) [17+1] 18!!!

[DM] not poisoned

[Sean] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] not diseased either

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::looks at Ramone:: good. ::looks at Mal and Kira:: you two have fun with that.

[DM] Sweetums moved 19'10".

[DM] Sweetums moved 7'10".

[DM] Kira moved 11'04".

[DM] Ramone moved 10'07".

[Kira (Beth)] ::chuckles::

[DM] Rosethorn moved 26'09".

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 16'03".

[DM] Malagorn and Pepe moved 14'01".

[Malagorn (mikE)] FUn with what now?

[Malagorn (mikE)] I'm supposed to have fun with Kira>

[Kira (Beth)] ( )

[Malagorn (mikE)] Uh, fun with Kira...

[Kira (Beth)] no

[Malagorn (mikE)] Fun with Kira...

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::looks at Mal:: taking on Bob.

[Malagorn (mikE)] You like word puzzles?

[Kira (Beth)] absolutely not

[Malagorn (mikE)] Number puzzles?

[Kira (Beth)] ::sighs::

[DM] so after you make it through this chamber

[Malagorn (mikE)] Is that a yes?

[DM] you get to make an intelligence check

[DM] and a D20

[DM] at a -5

[Kira (Beth)] it depends

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Ramone: INT check: (d20) [4] 4. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (17) [17] 17!!!

[DM] Time of Day: 12:32. Day 24 Pen ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 24th, 1258.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] that's a concentrate on the chamber ahead of you. leave the puzzles for after dinner.

[Malagorn (mikE)] So there is a mess hall around here?

[Malagorn (mikE)] I could really use some lunch.

[Malagorn (mikE)] I'm dying here.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] down here?? you ARE nuts!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "We're standing in a messy hall."

[Kira (Beth)] ::gags:: how can you think of eating?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "They're everywhere."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::points::

[Malagorn (mikE)] No, I'm not a fan of nuts. Pepe eats them, though.

[DM] As you approach within 30 feet you have a chance of noticing a faint incandescence The sewer tunnel open into a chamber at least 35 feet in diameter and 25 feet in height, larger by far tan any other sewer junctions. Dominating the chamber’s center is a flat slab of onyx stone standing upright. The slab stands 20 feet high, 5 feet wide, and 2 feet thick. Incandescent lines run in complex patterns over one entire face of the slab, illuminating the far extremes of the chamber with dank light. Arranged around the periphery of the chamber lie the unmoving, shriveled forms of at least 30 individuals half submerged in the sludge. Unlike his other counterpart, one fellow lies sprawled near the base of the slab, vacantly staring into the air while drool runs from his lips. Becoming aware o your scrutiny he turns and slurs out… ‘eeehlllp mmmmhhheeeee’

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Poor Pepe puts up with a lot. ::Pats Pepe::

[Kira (Beth) (to GM only)] Kira: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [35] 35. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (95) [95] 95!!!

[DM] Handsome Jon moved 12'00".

[DM] Nial moved 14'10".

[DM] Johana moved 21'10".

[DM] ok

[DM] adn so

[DM (to GM only)] Slab moved 54'10".

[DM (to GM only)] Phthisic moved 55'11".

[DM (to GM only)] Phthisic moved 62'09".

[Malagorn (mikE)] Cap'n that man wants us to elp him.

[DM (to GM only)] Slab moved 70'04".

[Malagorn (mikE)] I think the elp is related to the elk.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Though where we're going to find an elp around here....

[Rosethorn (Molly)] damn. looks like we found your friend, Ramone.

[DM] Combat has begun!

[DM] ROUND: 0

[DM] Combat has finished.

[DM] just to let you know

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative:(d10(+10-+0)) [3(10-0)] 13

[DM] this is the combat

[DM] now

[DM] I think that you should pause here till next game?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Initiative:(d10+10-+3-2) [6+10-3-2] 11

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Initiative:(d10+20-+3) [6+20-3] 23

[DM] or do you want to try to finish tonight?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] and that means what?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Initiative:(d10-+0+10) [8-0+10] 18

[DM] looks around

[DM] who is for finishing

[DM] and who is for waiting?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I've nothing pressing, I'm fine finishing

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I'm not going anywhere.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] yet.

[DM] Lorie?

[Lorie] whatever

[Kira (Beth)] ::sigh:: alright, let's be done with it. What is that thing?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] apparently, George's friend.

[DM] Combat has begun!

[DM] ROUND: 0

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Initiative:(d10+10-+3-2) [8+10-3-2] 13

[DM] Phthisic: Initiative:(d10+20) [10+20] 30

[DM] so everyone roll Int

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative:(d10(+10-+0)) [3(10-0)] 13

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Initiative:(d10+20-+3) [4+20-3] 21

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn: Initiative:(d10-+2+10) [1-2+10] 9

[DM] Rose you have to roll again

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Initiative:(d10-+0+10) [2-0+10] 12

[DM] ok, here we go

[DM] ROUND: 1

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay...

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Malagorn

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Rosethorn

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Ramone

[DM] Enoch moved 30'01".

[Sean] I am back at the keyboard.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] the pet has an owner...

[DM] putting enoch there as the person begging for help

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ah. thank you.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so... it's not who we're looking for then

[Kira (Beth) (to GM only)] Kira: Initiative:(d10+10-+2) [10+10-2] 18

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] describe the thing we're looking at. man sized? humanoid?

[Malagorn (mikE)] That thing looks weird.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Is that our cook?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Cooks are usually weird looking.

[Malagorn (mikE)] They're never pretty maids.

[DM] larger than mansized, looking like some sort of enlarged bloard distored relection of a real person

[Malagorn (mikE)] Although I guess that makes sense seeing as maids would be doing the cleaning, not the cooking.

[Malagorn (mikE)] How come men are always looking for maids anyway?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Not want to do house work?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] welp, I concentrate

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] (1d10) [8] 8

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Malagorn (mikE)] Maybe that's a maid? Yes? No?

[Malagorn (mikE)] What's that Pepe? Oh. Right. Good idea. ::puts on a ring::

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer no longer targets Ramone.

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Phthisic. Distance: 47'00"

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Flame Strike: "Hold still, this will only hurt until the burns heal! (6d8) [(2+5+6+2+4+8)] 27"Range: 60 yds. Area of Effect: 5 ft. radius x 30 ft. column added to Phthisic

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Kira

[Sean] Sweetums targets Phthisic. Distance: 29'02"

[DM] INIT: 21 GOING: Sweetums

[DM] Phthisic: Magical Spell save: (d20) [9] 9. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (8) [8] 8!!!

mikE has edited Malagorn's effects.

mikE has edited Phthisic's effects.

mikE has edited Slab's effects.

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (-27) - Heavily Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Phthisic: No adjustments made

[DM] Kylia cast flame strike on the creature

[DM] and somehow the flame stricke HIT kylia instead

[Sweetums (Sean)] Ouch.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] hell

[Kira (Beth)] uh oh

[Rosethorn (Molly)] you okay, Kylia?

[Malagorn (mikE)] ::goes invisible::

[Lorie] :: annoyed ::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] how can we help you??

[Lorie] Fine

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, spell turning. special.

[Lorie] no casting I'm guessing

[Rosethorn (Molly)] can we do anything to heal you?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 23'04".

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (13-(d20+3+1)) [13-(4+3+1)] 5. Probably MISSES Phthisic (AC FINAL: -3)

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (13-(d20+3+1)) [13-(9+3+1)] 0. Probably MISSES Phthisic (AC FINAL: -3)

[DM] INIT: 30 GOING: Phthisic

[DM] Phthisic targets Sweetums. Distance: 6'04"

[DM] Phthisic: Attack #1: bite: (7-(d20+0)) [7-(1+0)] 6. Probably MISSES Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)

[DM] Phthisic: Attack #1: claw: (7-(d20+0)) [7-(7+0)] 0. Probably MISSES Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)

[Malagorn (mikE) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Malagorn modified: Spells - DELETED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, 1, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, 1, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null.

[DM] Phthisic: Attack #1: claw: (7-(d20+0)) [7-(17+0)] -10. PROBABLY HITS Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[DM] Phthisic: Damage v L: claw: (2d6) [(6+2)] 8 added to Sweetums

[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 50 (-8) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] Sweetums save versus breath weapon

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [12] 12. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (12) [12] 12!!!

[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 47 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] ROUND: 2

[DM (to GM only)] Phthisic's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 100 (0) - Unharmed

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Malagorn

[DM] debating spells here

[ian] ok i am back at keybord

[ian] wut the hell is that thing?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] we dunno

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Rosethorn

[Rosethorn (Molly)] should I use the sword or bow, guys??

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 28'00".

[ian] oh grate it looks like a demon but it kood be a vampier i duno

[Rosethorn (Molly)] anyone??

[Kira (Beth)] ::bow

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] um... bow probably

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 3'07".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: LongBow +1: (14-(d20+3++2)) [14-(6+3+2)] 3. PROBABLY HITS Rosethorn (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn: Haste: Duration: 3 rds. + 1 rd./level Casting Time: 3 Area of Effect: 40-ft. cube, Saving Throw: None 1 creature/level When this spell is cast, each affected creature functions at double its normal movement and attack rates. A hasted creature gains a -2 initiative bonus. Thus, a creature moving at 6 and attacking once per round would move at 12 and attack twice per round. Spellcasting and spell effects are not sped up. The number of creatures that can be affected is equal to the caster's experience level; those creatures closest to the center of effect are affected first. All affected by haste must be in the designated area of effect. Note that this spell negates the effects of a slow spell. Additionally, this spell ages the recipient by one year, because of sped-up metabolic processes. This spell is not cumulative with itself or with other similar magic.

[DM] that is a miss Rose

[Rosethorn (Molly)] hell

[Kira (Beth)] rofl

[Malagorn (mikE)] haste on sweetums

[Kira (Beth)] good thing too

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Ramone

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 12'10".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Phthisic. Distance: 5'07"

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::eyes the Great One. thank you::

[DM] and rose save verus breath weapon please

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [16] 16. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (10) [10] 10!!!

[DM] ramone also

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 60 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (charged): (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(10+5+0)] 0. Probably MISSES Phthisic (AC FINAL: -3)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (charged): (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(15+5+0)] -5. PROBABLY HITS Phthisic (AC FINAL: -3)!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Damage v L: Black Death (charged): (1d3*4+(5++0)*4) [1*4+(5+0)*4] 24 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Phthisic

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[DM (to GM only)] Phthisic's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 76 (-24) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] Rose make a roll please

[Lorie] holding

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Kira

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [4] 4. PROBABLY FAILS against (+11) [11] 11

[DM] Rosethorn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (-6)

[DM] so those who are close in are feeling very cold

[DM] and taking damage from it

[DM] Kira?

[Kira (Beth)] thinking

[Kira (Beth)] hold action for now

[DM] INIT: 21 GOING: Sweetums

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (13-(d20+3+1)) [13-(6+3+1)] 3. Probably MISSES Phthisic (AC FINAL: -3)

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (13-(d20+3+1)) [13-(15+3+1)] -6. PROBABLY HITS Phthisic (AC FINAL: -3)!!!

[DM] that is a miss

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (13-(d20+3+1)) [13-(18+3+1)] -9. PROBABLY HITS Phthisic (AC FINAL: -3)!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sweetums modified: Combat - Misc. Attributes -

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin halberd +1: (13-(d20+3+1)) [13-(1+3+1)] 8. Probably MISSES Phthisic (AC FINAL: -3)

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (13-(d20+3+1)) [13-(6+3+1)] 3. Probably MISSES Phthisic (AC FINAL: -3)

[DM] ok, so those last two are swings of your fist

[DM] and you hit once

[DM] for id2 plus yoru strength bonus of +4

[Sweetums (Sean)] (d2+4) [2+4] 6

[Sweetums (Sean)] (d100) [84] 84

[DM] you slam your fist into his face and do 6 points of damage

[DM (to GM only)] Phthisic's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 70 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] INIT: 30 GOING: Phthisic

wlofie_lurkmode has joined the game on Fri Aug 04 23:11:18 EDT 2006

[DM] Phthisic: Attack #1: bite: (7-(d20+0)) [7-(15+0)] -8. PROBABLY HITS Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[DM] Phthisic: Attack #1: claw: (7-(d20+0)) [7-(13+0)] -6. PROBABLY HITS Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

wlofie_lurkmode is receiving the map Base...

wlofie_lurkmode has received the map Base.

[DM] Phthisic: Attack #1: claw: (7-(d20+0)) [7-(5+0)] 2. Probably MISSES Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)

[DM] Phthisic: Damage v L: bite: (1d4) [1] 1 added to Sweetums

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [10] 10. PROBABLY FAILS against (12) [12] 12

[DM] Phthisic: Damage v L: claw: (2d6) [(5+3)] 8 added to Sweetums

[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (-9) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[ian] (to DM only)so when do you think i can play next dnd

[DM (to ian only)] look in on us the next time we play, which will be in 2 weeks

[DM] ROUND: 3

[DM (to GM only)] Phthisic's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 73 (3) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Malagorn

[Lorie] ((sorry all... I need to head out. Night ))

Lorie has left the game on Fri Aug 04 23:14:47 EDT 2006

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Magic Resistant check:(d100) [33] 33. PROBABLY FAILS against (15) [15] 15

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Magical Spell save: (d20) [11] 11. PROBABLY FAILS against (13) [13] 13

[DM] Sweetums is feebleminded for the next (1d4+3) [4+3] 7 rounds

[Kira (Beth)] ::oh, great!::

[Kira (Beth)] a feeble minded giant ::sigh::

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn: Unseen Servant: Duration: 1 hr. + 1 turn/level Casting Time: 1 Area of Effect: 30-ft. radius Saving Throw: None The unseen servant is an invisible, mindless, and shapeless force, used to step and fetch, open unstuck doors, and hold chairs, as well as to clean and mend. It is not strong, but unfailingly obeys the command of the wizard. It can perform only one activity at a time and can move only lightweight items, carrying a maximum of 20 pounds or pushing/pulling 40 pounds across a smooth surface. It can open only normal doors, drawers, lids, etc. The unseen servant cannot fight, nor can it be killed, as it is a force rather than a creature. It can be magically dispelled, or eliminated after receiving 6 points of damage from area-effect spells, breath weapons, or similar attacks. If the caster attempts to send it beyond the allowed radius, the spell ends immediately.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] could be worse.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Go throw muck in that thing's eyes!

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Rosethorn

[Rosethorn (Molly)] trying again.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 3'00".

[DM] are you staying or moving back?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 1'07".

[DM] if you are in that ring you take damage from cold

[Rosethorn (Molly)] moving forward, actually.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 2'08".

[Molly] Rosethorn targets Phthisic. Distance: 11'06"

[Rosethorn (Molly)] which are??

[Rosethorn (Molly)] they ALL say +1 on them.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] oh, okay. thank you.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Arrow +1: (14-(d20+4++2)) [14-(10+4+2)] -2. Probably MISSES Phthisic (AC FINAL: -3)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] you get 2 shots

[Rosethorn (Molly)] am I done?

[Malagorn (mikE)] 3

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] okay, 3

[Molly] Rosethorn no longer targets Rosethorn.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 1'09".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 1'01".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] how do I retarget?

[Molly] Rosethorn targets Rosethorn. Distance: 0'00"

[DM] you are already targeting

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 0'11".

[DM] just roll

[DM] no move or anything

[Rosethorn (Molly)] sigh

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Arrow +1: (14-(d20+4++2)) [14-(3+4+2)] 5. Probably MISSES Phthisic (AC FINAL: -3)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] 1 more

[DM] and one more time

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Arrow +1: (14-(d20+4++2)) [14-(12+4+2)] -4. PROBABLY HITS Phthisic (AC FINAL: -3)!!!

[DM] and damage

[DM] that hits

[ian] Ramone moved 1'04".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] damage v sm arrow+1, or long +1?

[DM] arrow

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Damage v L: Arrow +1: (d6+4) [4+4] 8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Phthisic

[DM (to GM only)] Phthisic's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 65 (-8) - Moderately Wounded

[Rosethorn (Molly)] that it?

[DM] and click next

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Ramone

[Rosethorn (Molly)] sigh

[DM] you did damage better than you did last time

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (charged): (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(2+5+0)] 8. Probably MISSES Phthisic (AC FINAL: -3)

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Kira

[Kira (Beth)] I want to throw a dagger

[DM] ok

[Malagorn (mikE)] it won't hurt it

[Malagorn (mikE)] you need magic weapons to hurt it

[Kira (Beth)] ah

[Kira (Beth)] and I have no magic weapons

[Kira (Beth)] so then there's no point

[Malagorn (mikE)] well, don't feel bad. Neither does Sweetums.

[DM] INIT: 21 GOING: Sweetums

[DM] INIT: 30 GOING: Phthisic

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] me and rose are the only onese able to hurt it

[DM] Phthisic targets Ramone. Distance: 5'07"

[DM] Phthisic: Attack #1: bite: (7-(d20+0)) [7-(16+0)] -9. PROBABLY HITS Ramone (AC FINAL: -2)!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] (1d4) [1] 1

[DM] Phthisic: Attack #1: claw: (7-(d20+0)) [7-(8+0)] -1. Probably MISSES Ramone (AC FINAL: -2)

[DM] Phthisic: Attack #1: claw: (7-(d20+0)) [7-(14+0)] -7. PROBABLY HITS Ramone (AC FINAL: -2)!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] (1d4) [2] 2

[ian] this guy shoud be dye soon

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Magical Spell save: (d20) [18] 18. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (11) [11] 11!!!

[DM] so save versus spell to avoid the feeblemind

[DM] Phthisic: Damage v SM: bite: (1d4) [2] 2 added to Ramone

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 58 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] ROUND: 4

[DM (to GM only)] Phthisic's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 68 (3) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Malagorn

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Rosethorn

[Molly] Rosethorn no longer targets Phthisic.

[Molly] Rosethorn targets Phthisic. Distance: 10'03"

[DM] roll your attacks, no need to change the target

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Arrow +1: (14-(d20+4++2)) [14-(9+4+2)] -1. Probably MISSES Phthisic (AC FINAL: -3)

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Arrow +1: (14-(d20+4++2)) [14-(3+4+2)] 5. Probably MISSES Phthisic (AC FINAL: -3)

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Arrow +1: (14-(d20+4++2)) [14-(16+4+2)] -8. PROBABLY HITS Phthisic (AC FINAL: -3)!!!

[DM] that is a hit

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Damage v L: Arrow +1: (d6+4) [5+4] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Phthisic

[DM (to GM only)] Phthisic's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 59 (-9) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Ramone

[Rosethorn (Molly)] did that work??

[DM] yes

[DM] you hit it once

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (charged): (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(2+5+0)] 8. Probably MISSES Phthisic (AC FINAL: -3)

[Rosethorn (Molly)] sigh. good.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (charged): (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(7+5+0)] 3. Probably MISSES Phthisic (AC FINAL: -3)

[DM] that is 6 arrows so far

[DM] out of the 20 you have total

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Kira

[DM] INIT: 21 GOING: Sweetums

[DM] INIT: 30 GOING: Phthisic

[Rosethorn (Molly)] which leaves 14 for you...

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn and Pepe moved 33'01".

[DM] Phthisic: Attack #1: bite: (7-(d20+0)) [7-(11+0)] -4. PROBABLY HITS Ramone (AC FINAL: -2)!!!

[DM] Phthisic: Attack #1: claw: (7-(d20+0)) [7-(12+0)] -5. PROBABLY HITS Ramone (AC FINAL: -2)!!!

[DM] Phthisic: Attack #1: claw: (7-(d20+0)) [7-(5+0)] 2. Probably MISSES Ramone (AC FINAL: -2)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] (1d4) [1] 1

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] (1d4) [1] 1

[DM] Phthisic: Damage v SM: bite: (1d4) [3] 3 added to Ramone

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] (1d3) [1] 1

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] (1d3) [3] 3

[DM] Phthisic: Damage v SM: claw: (2d6) [(4+4)] 8 added to Ramone

[DM] so save seruse spell again

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 55 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] ROUND: 5

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Magical Spell save: (d20) [15] 15. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (11) [11] 11!!!

[DM (to GM only)] Phthisic's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 62 (3) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Malagorn

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn: Stoneskin: a

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Rosethorn

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Arrow +1: (14-(d20+4++2)) [14-(16+4+2)] -8. PROBABLY HITS Phthisic (AC FINAL: -3)!!!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Damage v L: Arrow +1: (d6+4) [6+4] 10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Phthisic

[Malagorn (mikE)] Roll #1: (d4) [4] 4

[DM (to GM only)] Phthisic's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 52 (-10) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] two mroe times Rose

[Rosethorn (Molly)] can I still go three times??

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] for as long as you have arrows

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Arrow +1: (14-(d20+4++2)) [14-(20+4+2)] -12 [CRITICAL HIT]

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yay

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] roll again

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Damage v L: Arrow +1: (d6+4) [4+4] 8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Phthisic

[Kira (Beth)] YYEEEEESSSSSSS

[DM (to GM only)] Phthisic's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 44 (-8) - Heavily Wounded

[Rosethorn (Molly)] what's that mean??

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] roll a to hit again

[Kira (Beth)] one more time!!!

[DM] you might have done really well

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Arrow +1: (14-(d20+4++2)) [14-(19+4+2)] -11. PROBABLY HITS Phthisic (AC FINAL: -3)!!!

[DM] you get a to hit again for that critcial hit

[DM] great

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] okay and one more time

[DM] now you get another damage

[DM] adn then another attack

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Damage v L: Arrow +1: (d6+4) [6+4] 10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] you got a bonus one

[Rosethorn (Molly)] a fourth?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yes

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] keep it up

[DM (to GM only)] Phthisic's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (-10) - Heavily Wounded

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Arrow +1: (14-(d20+4++2)) [14-(9+4+2)] -1. Probably MISSES Phthisic (AC FINAL: -3)

[Rosethorn (Molly)] damn.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] now what?

[DM] ok, so 9 arrows shot so far

[DM] click donw

[DM] done

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Ramone

[DM] then roll a save

[Rosethorn (Molly)] save what??

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (charged): (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(4+5+0)] 6. Probably MISSES Phthisic (AC FINAL: -3)

[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 26 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (charged): (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(17+5+0)] -7. PROBABLY HITS Phthisic (AC FINAL: -3)!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Damage v L: Black Death (charged): (1d3*4+(5++0)*4) [2*4+(5+0)*4] 28 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Phthisic

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [2] 2. PROBABLY FAILS against (10) [10] 10

[DM (to GM only)] Phthisic's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-28) - Massively Wounded

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [3] 3. PROBABLY FAILS against (10) [10] 10

[DM] Malagorn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 88 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] Rose please roll a save verus breath weapon

[DM] Rosethorn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (-3)

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Kira

[DM] INIT: 21 GOING: Sweetums

[DM] INIT: 30 GOING: Phthisic

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [16] 16. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (+11) [11] 11!!!

[DM] ROUND: 6

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Malagorn

[DM (to GM only)] Phthisic's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (3) - Massively Wounded

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Where'd it go?

[DM] on its turn is blipped out

[Rosethorn (Molly)] blipped out where?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Uh, I think it went away.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] damn.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Pepe says he can't see it anymore.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn and Pepe moved 9'03".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] and I was just starting to have fun.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] but my side hurts like hell.

[Kira (Beth)] ::chuckles::

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone no longer targets Kira.

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Rosethorn

[DM] so want to pause here then?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] what am I doing now??

[DM] and pick up next time?

[Kira (Beth)] yes

[DM] shrugs, no one to attack

[Malagorn (mikE)] does that mean we're done with combat?

[Malagorn (mikE)] we've won?

[DM] nope

[Malagorn (mikE)] lame

[Malagorn (mikE)] laaaaaame

[Kira (Beth)] there is still enoch and a slab to deal with

[Rosethorn (Molly)] sigh. WOULD YOU SSSTTTTOOOOPPPP doing that to me??

[DM] ok,

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] doing what?

[DM] so PAUSE

[DM] adn we pick this up next time

[Rosethorn (Molly)] not you, Ramone.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] the Great One.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Roll #1: (d100) [42] 42

[Rosethorn (Molly)] what're we doing?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn: Magical Spell save: (d20) [7] 7. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (7) [7] 7!!!

[Malagorn (mikE)] Ummm......

[Malagorn (mikE)] Scrying for that is a bad bad idea.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Very very bad idea.

[Malagorn (mikE)] In fact, it's such a bad idea, I'm not going to do it again.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] scrying for what??

[Malagorn (mikE)] Exactly.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::sighs::

[DM (to mikE only)] make an intiution check

[Malagorn (mikE) (to GM only)] Malagorn: INU check: (d20) [3] 3. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (14) [14] 14!!!

[Kira (Beth)] which means it's very very bad and it's too late?

[Kira (Beth)] or it's ver ver bad and it's not too late?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yeah

[DM (to mikE only)] you feel like you touched some sort of superior mind and seems to be somethign that eats other's minds

Kira (Beth) crosses eyes and slumps with head in hands

mikE has left the game on Fri Aug 04 23:50:02 EDT 2006

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] night everyone!

[Kira (Beth)] bye!

Sean has left the game on Fri Aug 04 23:50:16 EDT 2006

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has left the game on Fri Aug 04 23:50:20 EDT 2006

Fritz has joined the game on Fri Aug 04 23:50:20 EDT 2006

Beth has left the game on Fri Aug 04 23:50:22 EDT 2006

[Rosethorn (Molly)] bye!!

[DM] Hey Fritz

wlofie_lurkmode has left the game on Fri Aug 04 23:50:41 EDT 2006

[DM] just missed the climatic battle that did nto happen

ian has left the game on Fri Aug 04 23:51:05 EDT 2006

[DM] have a great night Molly

[Fritz] howdy bob

Molly has left the game on Fri Aug 04 23:52:05 EDT 2006

[DM] fun night

[Fritz] cool. How have things been?

[DM] not bad

[Fritz] nice. How is Nyrma?

[DM] has been a fun adventure

[DM] she is good

[DM] asleep

[DM] working on book cases tomorrow

[Fritz] ahhh....well tomorrow tell her I said hello

[DM] we are done with construction

[Fritz] Congratulations.

[DM] staining and polyurethane to finish

[DM] might just get to install on monday

[Fritz] Took a bit of time. Longer than the project sounded

[DM] two walls covered in book cases

[Fritz] Ahhhh wow...Don't forget to send me pictures

[DM] nods

[DM] once we get the stuff finished

[Fritz] great

[Fritz] so what level is everyone?

[DM] have to run for a bit

[DM] moving book cases down stairs the old ones

[Fritz] Oh ok. just came by to say hi

[DM] while I hve these guys ehre

[DM] will be back up in a monemtn

[Fritz] take care

Fritz has left the game on Fri Aug 04 23:54:59 EDT 2006