View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Aug0417

Aug 04 17 - Diplomatic Entanglements

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Aug 04 10:03:48 EDT 2017 ====

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Aug 04 18:20:17 EDT 2017 ====

[Master (to GM only)] Guild Enforcer #6 moved 7'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Guild Enforcer #5 moved 3'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Guild Enforcer #5 moved 3'09".

[Master] Matsoni Grimbos moved 2'02".

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Aug 04 18:59:05 EDT 2017

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] Hello

[Lisa] Hello

[Master] a nice quiet night

[Master] and by the way there was a link to test potential plate options,

[Master] DSLAYER is not availble

[Lisa] very sad

[Master] and only spaces or hyphens so now ampersand

[Master] no

[Lisa] started station on echo - The Chain was first up

[Master] awesome!

[Lisa] lol

[Master] how are the kittens tonight?

[Master] have they attacked the fan again?

[Master] decided to explore the attic?

[Lisa] no they can't get to the new one

[Lisa] but they did find out soap doesn't taste good

[Master] what did they say that you washed their mouths out?

[Lisa] they jumped up at sink when I was washing hands

[Lisa] water is good so wet soap must be good, right?

[Lisa] funny watching them trying to hack taste out of their mouths

[Master] now they will hesitate on the sink

[Lisa] oh no

[Master] heh

[Lisa] they just avoid the soap dish

[Lisa] both of them are sitting in the bathroom sink now

[Lisa] sasha trying to get water out of a dry tap

[Master] a cool spa?

[Lisa] but if I turn on water they get a bath

[Master] can you let it drip very slowly?

[Lisa] sigh

[Lisa] :)

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Aug 04 19:07:38 EDT 2017

Carissa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Carissa has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] hello Carissa

[Lisa] yes they waut until it gets them really wet and then semi-freak out

[Carissa] Hi!

[Lisa] Hi Carissa :)

[Carissa] Just warning I may or may not get off early. Early flight, but I also probably won't be tired until midnight so...we'll see.

[Master] duly noted

[Carissa] Do the kittens actually like water baths?

[Master] I had one that sort of did

[Lisa] not really

[Master] let the water slowly trickle down, he would sit there and eventually leave when he started to float

[Master] he also jumped into the shower as soon as the shower head got turned off

[Master] to chase water drops on the walls

[Carissa] Haha sounds like my old cat. She also ran into the rain because she loved rain water...but not getting wet.

[Lisa] sent you a pic of them in the sink to hotmail acct

[Carissa] What kind/color are they?

[Master] me or Carissa?

[Lisa] you - I don't have carissa's email

[Lisa] brown tabbies

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Aug 04 19:12:53 EDT 2017

MarioCS is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

MarioCS has received the map New Residence second floor.

[MarioCS] Hello hello!

[Lisa] Hi Mario :)

[Carissa] Aww, cute. And how old now?

[Carissa] Also I don't have a hotmail account so not me :)

[Carissa] Hi Mario!

[Lisa] little over 4 months

[Lisa] pretty soon both will not fit in the sink

[MarioCS] MOlly, our past cat, was a water whore, as described by Jo-Ann

[MarioCS] she would wait on the vanity for someone to turn on the water

[MarioCS] if you had any kind of drink, here she came

[Lisa] lol

[Carissa] Haha

[MarioCS] JoAnn needs a cat or two, once we move

[Master] and that looks like a sink of cats, not actually two different cats :)

[MarioCS] not being a cat person, i never understood it. now having wo for a short period, i do enjoy them

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Aug 04 19:17:00 EDT 2017

mharm-15549 is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

mharm-15549 has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Lisa] Hi Michael :)

[Master] emailed to Mario and Carissa

[MarioCS] Hey Michael

[mharm-15549] Hello All!

[Carissa] Thanks. Was just about to ask if I could see :)

[Carissa] Hi Michael@

[mharm-15549] Sorry, just taking a moment to get settled

[mharm-15549] :)

[MarioCS] wow! whose are those?

[MarioCS] this was done in Photoshop, right?

[Lisa] those are my little terrors :)

[mharm-15549] I don't have any, but from what I can tell they are mostly self sufficient which is bomb for people who suck at ataking care of pets :)

[Carissa] 4 months and that big?? Looks like a single cat, too!

[Carissa] Very cute!!

[MarioCS] gorgeous!

[mharm-15549] Crap, that could be taking the wrong way

[mharm-15549] I meant for people like me who aren't the best at it

[mharm-15549] not you all

[mharm-15549] me and my mouth

[Lisa] LOL

[Lisa] no worries

[MarioCS] lolol

[mharm-15549] :)

[Master] so I am ready to continue the mornign meeting and getting things organized

[Lisa] ok

[Carissa] OKay question from two sessions ago!

[Master] sure

[Carissa] After I find the chat. One second.

[Carissa] Ok found it.

[Carissa] Originally said +1 bow was only hit, but originally:

[Carissa] [Master] the other one from Elidor is a plus one to hit and damage

[Carissa] So...which is it?

[Carissa] Sorry. Originally said both, then went editing Klooge later, said only hit.

[Carissa] (Jun 16 if that helps for that quote)

[Master] are we talking about the same bow? there were two of them

[Master] from what I remember one was a normal plus one to both hit and to damage

[Carissa] Right. This was Elidor. +1 but +! to which?

[Master] and the other was only a plus one to hit

[Carissa] One bow was +1 (Elidor) and the other was just strength

[Master] ok

[Master] then that is the problem

[Master] the strngth bonus for damage only a plus one to hit

[Carissa] That would be the one Mario has.

[Master] so Mario can make those changes

[Carissa] Okay, making sure I understand, so his is +1 to both?

[Master] no

[Master] a strength bow allows the strength damage to be added but still only gives a plus one

[Master] for to hit

[Master] no matter how high the strength is

[Carissa] Okay.

[Carissa] And so this means Elidor's is +1 hit AND damage?

[Master] yes

[Carissa] Awesome.

[Carissa] Thanks!

[Master] so when you use it you need to add the plus one to the arrows

[Carissa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Carissa] Got it.

[Master] which also means they are "magical" arrows for when you need a magical weapon to hit something

[Carissa] Oooh even better.

[Master] adn if the arrows are actually plus one then they get even better

[Carissa] Do magical arrows pierce evil trees?

[Master] they might

[Master] you will have to try

[Carissa] Haha hopefully won't need to soon

[Carissa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Shi'Nynze modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[MarioCS] the Bow Kel is using is 0 to hit, +STR to damage

[MarioCS] at least that was consistently communicated from the start

[Master] yes to Mario

[Master] but it counts as magical

[MarioCS] but if you wanna hando ut another +1,...

[MarioCS] ah, got it, it is magical

[Master] I know it is a bit weird along that conversation

[Master] treat it as a plus one

[Master] with no actual plus

[MarioCS] ahhhhh, i get it now, its considered as a magical, even though the to hit is 0

[MarioCS] for the sake of needing a +1 or greater weapon

[MarioCS] so what's our goal tonight? construct a papoose for Mercy?

[Master] actually to greet the new ambassador

[Master] and get ready for the party you are about to be invited to

[MarioCS] oh, cool

[Master] and decide what you are doing about all yoru stuff

[Carissa] ...in a haunted condemned building.

[Master] what are you taking with you to the visit to mother in law

[mharm-15549] mother in law?

[mharm-15549] did I miss something?

[Master] grins, just teasing

[Master] Branadarus' mother

[mharm-15549] Ah

[MarioCS] (just of of curiosity, do you know how youre gonna play her? like Banadarus?)

[Carissa] Ahh forgot that on summary. To Cornelia and then back to Dyrad's before Jistille?

[mharm-15549] Is taht offifical?

[mharm-15549] Have they decided to get married? I know you were joking just curious

[mharm-15549] about the whole affair

[Lisa] they are engaged

[Lisa] but have not set a date

[mharm-15549] ah

[mharm-15549] thanks for the update

TMO has joined the game on Fri Aug 04 19:35:26 EDT 2017

TMO is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

TMO has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Lisa] Hi TMO :)

[TMO] hoa

[Carissa] Hi TMO!

[TMO] hollllllllllllllla

[MarioCS] lol, no L

[mharm-15549] Hey TMO

[MarioCS] Hey TMO

[TMO] I'm going to give you a bunch of L's. if some drop out later, just take one of these and insert it where it needs to go

[TMO] lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[Master] LOL

[Lisa] how do we know those just aren't capital I's?

[Lisa] Hmmm?

[mharm-15549] Faith?

[Master] Lisa I need your search wizardry, I have the name of the new ambassador

[Lisa] lol

[Master] which chat log contains when Branwyn got her title?

[Master] to get the correct title

[Master] not the one you are thinking

[TMO] LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[TMO] test

[TMO] test

[TMO] poke

TMO poke

[TMO] hep

[TMO] I'm trapped in a mime box!

TMO gasps for air as he finally escapes

[Lisa] very good

[mharm-15549] No worries, my connection to master is a little spotty tonight to, but nothing to bad...yet

[mharm-15549] knock on wood

[mharm-15549] :)

[Master] and got it

[Master] thank you

[Master] [Shurkural (TMO)] (Marquessa Mysterious for short)

[Master] there we go

Lisa has left the game on Fri Aug 04 19:41:38 EDT 2017

[Master] [Missus Mosskin (Master)] Finally [Missus Mosskin (Master)] Sir Androp, though I did not know your name at the time [Missus Mosskin (Master)] I did promise you these Missus Mosskin (Master) pulls out a small belt pouch [Missus Mosskin (Master)] and pours two silver spheres into her hand, two inches across [Missus Mosskin (Master)] Here are your balls Sir [Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Master] that is one of the other things I was looking for

Carissa has left the game on Fri Aug 04 19:43:26 EDT 2017

[mharm-15549] test

[mharm-15549] okay

[Master] sorry was deep in something else

[Master] no clue what happened

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Aug 04 19:44:02 EDT 2017

Carissa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Carissa has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] but it looks like they are coming back

[mharm-15549] hopefully lisa soon

[Carissa] Well that was weird.

[MarioCS] .

[Carissa] All trapped in mime boxes.

[TMO] sorta glad I wasn't the only one

[Carissa] Yours were the only ones coming through :)

[mharm-15549] :P

[Carissa] Could read chat, but not talk on chat.

[MarioCS] i dont know the signifigance if the silver balls

[MarioCS] is it the new diplomat's calling card?

[MarioCS] his title?

[Master] chuckles

[Carissa] Christmas time?

[MarioCS] Mr ClankwhenIrun?

[Carissa] Mr. Clank, for short.

[mharm-15549] test?

[mharm-15549] okay

[MarioCS] (clank)

[Master] waiting for LIsa

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Aug 04 19:49:44 EDT 2017

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[mharm-15549] Is she having trouble logging back in? Do we need to restart?

[mharm-15549] venvermind

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

[mharm-15549] Welcome back Lisa we missed you!

[Lisa] sorry - had to go restart modem and router

[MarioCS] if only cats had thumbs...

[Lisa] that would be nice

[Carissa] If cats had thumbs, they'd fully rule the world by now.

[MarioCS] im convinced that if dogs did, they'd be ruling the world

[MarioCS] lolol

[Master] so

[Lisa] and dangerous at the same time

[Lisa] it wasn't a big title

[Lisa] [Missus Mosskin (Master)] and Branwyn [Missus Mosskin (Master)] I am naming you the new Ambassador to Terraguard for Drillian

[Master] I am ready

[Master] if everyone is settled in

[mharm-15549] (I'm good)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] yes

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (test as hugh?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] good

[Carissa] As much as can be

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) holds up a scroll with a purple and gold ribbon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is a nice one

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] It is from the Queen to the Prince of Dryads Lair

[Kel (MarioCS)] (...waiting for Branadarus to quip in here...)

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Does she wish me to deliver it myself?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am not sure why it arrived here first

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Marisu (TMO)] (test)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] It is for you to read and then deliver

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (pass)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] it is the appointment of a new ambassador

[Branwyn (Lisa)] At last. I hope it is someone nice.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You can read the scroll Phillipe

Marisu (TMO)] (it's a permanent posting!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (until someone murders them)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (well I guess that is as permanent as it gets)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] The Queen Wilamina Mosskin appoints as Ambassador to Terraguard, posted to Dryads Lair, the Count Joffery Vilmar

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Hope he doesn't die of poison or anything)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is very nice.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (aka KlankenShortzen)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I liked Count Vilmar's sons

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Joffery? Isn't he the jerk of GoT?)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (and yes that was a very long circle of an arc to do that)

Marisu (TMO)] (I'm a little leery of anyone named Joffery)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Chocula?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (LOL)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (I needed to make sure I had the right son, one is the Captain of the Guard and the other is inheriting his father's Estates)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ;)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Chocula and dee Monay

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Your good at that)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (Jeffery is the Captain of the Royal Guard, Joffery is the soon in inhert )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well that's not confusing)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (I do admit I did not think of it until after Branwyn was here and who would be the next ambassador, then I had to double triple check my self on which name went to the Royal Guard)

[Kel (MarioCS)] and the way we spell, forget it

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] He has some young man here too

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He has arrived then?

[Master (to GM only)] Androp Ilkep moved 28'02".

[Master] Indigo moved 62'05".

[Master] On his way back from the kitchens Indigo spots a strange man in the hall outside the salon

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] BRB Door

Androp Ilkep (Master) standing waiting

[Indigo (Lisa)] Who are you?

Androp Ilkep (Master) looks

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] Indigo?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (OHHH - don't do that

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] Well I suppose it must me right?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Androp??

Androp Ilkep (Master) broad smile

Androp Ilkep (Master) bows

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] How are you old friend

[Indigo (Lisa)] I thought you left

[Indigo (Lisa)] I am good

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] You look different

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well I guess you did leave

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] stronger? taller?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Jilly would say I'm fatter

Marisu (TMO)] (better faster)

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] Who is Jilly?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Too much desserts and sitting around the house

Marisu (TMO)] (this will be the Daft Punk arc)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (nice TMO)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (oh, i was htinking Six Million Dollar Man)

[Indigo (Lisa)] She's Branwyn's lady in waiting

Androp Ilkep (Master) warm smile

Indigo (Lisa) grins wishing she could hear that

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] very nice

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] I delivered a scroll a little while ago

[Indigo (Lisa)] How did you know we were here?

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] I am to be the new ambassador

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] well, the assistant to the ambassador

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] depending on how you look at such things

[Indigo (Lisa)] Really??

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] I am here to look after the Queen's interests

[Indigo (Lisa)] I thought Phillipe is the assistant to ...

Androp Ilkep (Master) taps the two silver circles on his chest

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ohhhh ... you are the new Jennevieve

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] Ahhh, well I have not told her that yet

[Indigo (Lisa)] What are the circles for?

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] I am Sir Androp Ilkep of the silver balls

[Kel (MarioCS)] (smirk)

[Indigo (Lisa)] You are a knight too?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Huh)

Androp Ilkep (Master) smiles and bows

[Indigo (Lisa)] Congratulations!

Indigo (Lisa) bows back

[Indigo (Lisa)] Good Sir! It is very good to see you again.

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] I hope that eveyrone else thinks that

[Indigo (Lisa)] You should come into the salon and see everyone

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] Sir Tristan is well I presume?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Why wouldn't they?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ugh! Tristan went on a crusade in his own mind

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] for the Queen?

[Indigo (Lisa)] He needed to meditate on his fate

[Indigo (Lisa)] I think he just didn't want to murder Jennevieve and so he left

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] that is too bad, he could be of good use back home

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] murder Aunt Jennevive?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I thought maybe he would have

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] I thought she was a trusted advisor?

[Indigo (Lisa)] They didn't get along

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] that seems a bit extreme

[Indigo (Lisa)] He thinks she is evil and so evil people need to die in most cases

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] Is she evil?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Butr come along. Branwyn will be happy

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] I hope so

Indigo (Lisa) shrugs "Kind of I guess"

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] chuckles

[Indigo (Lisa)] But not evil as in she'll poison your drink evil

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] Welcome to being an Ambassador is what you are saying?

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] It seems you are already one too

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] a fine diplomat you have become Sir Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh no I just do what I'm told for the most part

Indigo (Lisa) brings him into the salon

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] (carissa hit enter)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn! Look who's here!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sorry sorry)

[Master] Androp Ilkep and Indigo moved 11'10".

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 4'08".

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] (no worries, grins, )

Marisu (TMO) (to Master only)] is this someone Marisu would have met or known already?

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] (no to Marisu yes to Ilero and Shur)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Androp!

Androp Ilkep (Master) smiles and bows deeply

Marisu (TMO)] (name sounded familiar, but couldn't remember context)

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] Marquessa Mysterious

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hello. I thought we might not see you again

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh Branwyn. Please.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And you look very well.

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] I had hoped you would come home again

Androp Ilkep (Master) smiles,

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] Thank you

Indigo (Lisa) makes a flourish

[Indigo (Lisa)] This is Sir Androp Ilkep of the silver balls

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] it seems that our Queen is changing one for another

Androp Ilkep (Master) grins at Ilero and Branwyn at the inside joke

Kel (MarioCS) raises an eyebrow

[Ilero]] (TMO) smirks.

[Indigo (Lisa)] He is the Protector of the Queen's Interests for Drillian

[Indigo (Lisa)] This is ....

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Oh Really?

Indigo (Lisa) goes around the room making introductions

Aunt Jennevive (Master) stares at Androp

Branwyn (Lisa) ducks her face into Branadarus' shoulder for a moment to regain her composure

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] You know I will hand them back to you just as easily

Branwyn (Lisa) coughs slightly

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) small, cautious smile in greeting, but remains silent

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Yeah, she's your problem now sucker)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) twitches like she wants to say something but is restraining herself.

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] I have heard that you prefer to handle them roughly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh Jennevieve. You know you wouldn't want to stay here without me

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Is she? Still don't know if Jenn is staying or not..)

Aunt Jennevive (Master) looks at Branwyn

Aunt Jennevive (Master) breaks out laughing

Aunt Jennevive (Master) shakes her head

Branwyn (Lisa) grins

Aunt Jennevive (Master) smiles warmly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Besides you can cause much more mayhem at court back home

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] You are one of the most infuriating people I know

[Branwyn (Lisa)] 'So people tell me

[Kel (MarioCS)] (thatescalated quickly)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] and to be replaced by .... Sir? balls?

Kel (MarioCS) raises other eyebrow

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (LOL)

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] I have an extra pair now

Shurkural (TMO)] Maybe yours weren't good enough for the post, Jenn?

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's silver balls and he is a knight of Cahus

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] LOL

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Look i cant take this seirously

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] That was well placed Shur

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] OOC

[Kel (MarioCS)] a Knight? hmmm, bows slightly

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ahaha! Even better!)

Shurkural (TMO)] It was too easy. Low hanging fruit

[Kel (MarioCS)] wow!

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) coughs

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (and turns his head)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Perhaps I should make arrangements for the new ambassador?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Sir Androp? Sir Ilkep? Sir baa...

Androp Ilkep (Master) looks

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] Who are you good sir?

Androp Ilkep (Master) looking around at the group

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] (I did see Indigo start to introduce everyone by name)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Phillipe Gaston Ensquire, the head of your staff Sir .....

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] Ahhhh

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] Please Sir Androp is perfectly acceptable

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Marisu]] (TMO) mutters, "Oh thank god."

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) nods, very well Sir Androp

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I shall return shortly Branwyn

[Master] Phillipe Gaston Enquire moved 27'06".

Branwyn (Lisa) nods

[Master] and now you can discuss IC and OOC who this is and where this comes from

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Androp, help yourself to breakfast and have a seat

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] Thank you

[Kel (MarioCS)] try the scones. theyre grand

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] This is quite the residence

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] Thank you, you are an elf?

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] did you make them?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] With this many people it was the only house big enough for all of us

[Master] Jilly moved 46'05".

[Kel (MarioCS)] yes, I am. mY traveling companion, Shi and I are from Divaekah

[Jilly (Master)] Androp!>!>>>!!

Androp Ilkep (Master) looks, puzzled, yes?

Androp Ilkep (Master) looking around

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) stays silent

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] spots Jilly but looks puzzled

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] Yes?

Jilly (Master) looks hurt

[Indigo (Lisa)] Jilly, this is Sir Androp

[Jilly (Master)] I know who Androp is

[Indigo (Lisa)] Androp, this is Jilly

[Jilly (Master)] I shined his boots for him when he stayed at the orchard house

Jilly (Master) frowns

Androp Ilkep (Master) looks at Jilly again

[Indigo (Lisa)] What's wrong then?

Androp Ilkep (Master) realization dawns

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] Jilly?

Androp Ilkep (Master) holds his hand down below Indigo's head

Marisu (TMO)] (is that not what we've been callling her all aong?)

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] Jilly the little talking slingshot?

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] How did a little farm girl end up here in Dryads Lair?

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] You do not look

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] well I suppose everyone grows up

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] but

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] really?

Jilly (Master) beams

[Jilly (Master)] See I knew you would remember me

[Jilly (Master)] and I still have my sling shot

[Jilly (Master)] and if Indigo would not need to be rescued I would have been able to do more

[Jilly (Master)] but then we had to help Billy

[Jilly (Master)] and Scruffy

[Jilly (Master)] and now we have wolves

[Jilly (Master)] they stink

[Jilly (Master)] I need to find a way to make them smell better

[Jilly (Master)] but the scones are good

[Jilly (Master)] and are you going to stay here

[Jilly (Master)] and how is Widow Washburn?

[Jilly (Master)] I have not seen her in so long

[Indigo (Lisa)] You can make them flower necklaces

[Jilly (Master)] and maybe you can take a lttter for me?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The wolves do not stink.

Androp Ilkep (Master) looks back and froth for an opening

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] or help

Kel (MarioCS) sees the ire start to rise in Shi

[Kel (MarioCS)] JIlly, wont you get our visitor a drink?

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] I am staying here in Dryads Lair Jilly

[Jilly (Master)] I can get more

[Master] Jilly moved 86'09".

Jilly (Master) zoom out the secret door

Androp Ilkep (Master) points to the wall

Kel (MarioCS) whispers ' love that door"

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) They don't stink. Do they?

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] I suppose

Shurkural (TMO)] Nah, just to sissy city noses.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) of course they dont. these folk have been in luxury too long

Shurkural (TMO)] (oh, sorry, missed that was Elvish)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) maybe we are starting to et used to the good life, too

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha we can pretend it wasn't)

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] So perhaps a quick catch up on what is going on ?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (yes, pls!)

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] I will get all the details later I am certain that Branwyn took good notes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not my job!)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) falls silent

[Shurkural]] (TMO) laughs. "Stuff happened! If you want more, sit down and get comfy."

Androp Ilkep (Master) laughs at Shur

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] It is good to see you again

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] Are you now PRincess Shurkural?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) glances sideways at Ilero and shakes her head no.

Androp Ilkep (Master) looks puzzled

[Ilero]] (TMO) shifts in his chair.

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] Is there anything I need to know today? I need to meet with Count Vilmar about where we are going to be staying

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ah, ah, ahhhh)

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] I take it with a residence this large you are well prepared to house guests?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Joffrey is a Count now?

Androp Ilkep (Master) smile and nods,

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] his father passed away last year, he fought brilliantly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you for letting me know. Information from home is somewhat limited

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am so sorry

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He was a goo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] good man

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] His brother as Head of the Guard has chosen to give his brother the Vilmar Estate

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] but the Queen needed someone for this posting

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] and so Jessica is now Countess of Vilmar

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So Jeffrey is running the estate?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] OH

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] from what I gather the Queen is very grateful for all your efforts Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am pleased to hear that.

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] the war continues

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I wished to hear news of that

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] the Mosskins are deeply divided

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] the Doeskins are almost elminated

[Kel (MarioCS)] (sorry, whats Marisu's last name?)

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] the Bolpel's are strong in their swamphold

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] and resist all attempts to far to root them out

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (You know, saying swamphold isn't like a good thing)

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] although the Queen still has a firm bloackade on them

Branwyn (Lisa) looks surprised and then takes a sad sidelong glance at Marisu

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The Doeskins shall not seek to make peace?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I build a second castle. And it sank into the swamp, but the 3rd one stayed up!)

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] The chose the side of the usurper

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol, beat me to it!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And have they cannot just lay siege to the Bolpels?

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] Count Drake has done his best

[Kel (MarioCS)] Sorry, Sir Androp, how many counts are there?

Androp Ilkep (Master) pauses

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] 22? looks at Branwyn for confirmation

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is good to hear about Count Drake

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Local History check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Kel (MarioCS)] twenty Two! Twenty Two! ah ah ahhhhh

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm not sure anymore

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ok, done)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (is tmo afk?)

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] I must ask to be excused,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Certainly.

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] I am supposed to be on the docks to make sure our goods are off loaded

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Think so)

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] and brought to the proper place

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am very happy to see you again and doing so well

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] Count Vilmar will be here in a couple of days

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] he was taken ill in Rivers Bend but is following me shortly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Good. I shall be happy to see him again as well.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not seriously I hope

Androp Ilkep (Master) lowers his voice, I think it was the first time he was out of The Mist

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ohh

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, all this sun takes some getting used to

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Also the divination

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] Ahhhh

Androp Ilkep (Master) glances over at Jennevive

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You must get used to people spying on you like they never have before

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] I will have to take that into account

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Phillipe will help with possible contacts for wards and so forth

Androp Ilkep (Master) nods thank you

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] I look forward to spending a bit of time with you later

[Androp Ilkep (Master)] have a good day

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Of course

Androp Ilkep (Master) bows

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 18'10".

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] So who was that?

[Kel (MarioCS)] Better, who was that?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] He seems to know Ilero and Shur

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That was an man who travelled with us for a while.

Lord Branadarus (Master) ahh

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] a good man I take it?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He was trying to become one of Vilmar's Iron Guard

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Very much.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The Guard did not work out but it seems he has done very well for himself

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (brb)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.CoronationOfQueenWilliminaMosskin

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.DesperateOldMen

Ilero (TMO)] (back sorry - wife got home)

[Master] THat was the first adventure that Indigo and Branwyn were separated for a while

[Master] and Ilero aquired a reputation

[Master] and the adventure that Shur joined the group

Ilero (TMO)] (grins)

[Master] and questions?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (so whats up with the two balls then?

[Master] you did not see the quote earlier?

[Kel (MarioCS)] ya, he hands him two silver spheres

[Master] she

[Kel (MarioCS)] but he also has two circles on his chest

[Master] TMO? do you remember that scene?

[Kel (MarioCS)] is he a eunich?

[Master] Ilero and Androp

[Master] he is not, grins

[Master] Ilero and Androp were chasing after the Missus Mosskin (who later became Queen)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I was wondeer4ing)

[Master] they corndered her in an underground library

[Master] and she threatened to cut off Androp's balls if he did not leave her alone, and forget he ever saw her

[Kel (MarioCS)] aha!

Ilero (TMO)] (he was a PC, that's why my confusion)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Oooh I think I like her)

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] and then they backed off

Ilero (TMO)] (that and my general idiocy)

[Kel (MarioCS)] and the quip earlier replacing a quen with another?

[Master] adn then she was kidnapped by werewolves

[Branwyn (Lisa)] b

[Master] and after the group rescued her from the werewolves she was taken by vampires

[Master] and after Branwyn turned Count Drake INTO a vampire

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (That sucks)

[Master] and missus Mosskin became Queen Wilimina Mosskin

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Puni NITENDED

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :D

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

[Master] the Queen gifted Androp with two silver balls

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Thank you! As it should be!)

[Master] in a ceremony after her coronation

Ilero (TMO)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Aug1712

[Kel (MarioCS)] sp the two circles are like his coat of arms?

[Master] nods he is now a knight and his blazon is two silver circles

[Kel (MarioCS)] so there not really balls then

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (tmo - did you scroll up and read? do you want to chat IC?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] got it

[Master] the Queen has a sense of humor

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (was funny - they came in - we're here to rescue you!)

Ilero (TMO)] (it's okay. maybe we can do something online or later after I've refreshed myself)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and then she threatens to cut off body parts)

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero was Held during it)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (some of the players were not enthused about chasing her all over the place after that)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

Ilero (TMO)] (nnnope)

[Kel (MarioCS)] now w/o a codpiece

[Kel (MarioCS)] not

[Master] but you do know who the incoming people are now

[Master] and I am 100% certain that no one guessed that was coming

[Master] brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that is true)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (so does MArisu know her family, in name anyway, is almost wiped out?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (she does now...)

Ilero (TMO)] (wait... what?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (scroll up please)

Ilero (TMO)] (scrolls back frantically)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (why I asked if you wanted to talk)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Gonna have to have some kids. Gotta keep that line going

[Kel (MarioCS)] you have Mercy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I am sure men would volunteer)

[Kel (MarioCS)] have to pay extra to have the name continue, though

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I think he meant Marisu :) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Might be worth it.....

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] and yes

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

Ilero (TMO)] (I thought it was just Ilero and Androp chatting you meant)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (right, Lisa! lol)

Ilero (TMO)] (oh crap. now how do I rp to that)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no - I meant the war news - didn't know you were afk at the time)

Ilero (TMO)] (I didn't notify you I was - my fault)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (when you want we can discuss - Marisu is diplomat maybe she can help make peace?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (write some hurried letters?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I can't teleport through the Mist or I would take her home)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] How do you even talk about something like that. Jeeze

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh would be happy to assist. That souhnds like a shitty situation if she needs it

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

Marisu (TMO)] (do we rewind, pick up where we left off, or just move on?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (well makes sense Marisu might wait until Androp had left)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he just did)

Marisu (TMO)] (afaik, no one had ever told Marisu that her family was involved in a civil war)

Marisu (TMO)] (we discussed telling her, but Bran and Jenn pointedly did not in rp)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Bob, i hate to ask, but this seems like n important topic I should no about, is there a specific page with information for this?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Must be horrible for Marisu

[Master] nope

Marisu (TMO)] (it happened while we were here)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] No background?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Okay

[Master] I have not put up anything about the civil war

[Master] you can ask away

[Master] that is the best way to find out

[Master] both IC and OOC

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] OOC?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Can you give a TL:DR Version overview?

[Master] everyone SHOULD talk about it

[Marisu]] (TMO) turns a pale face to the rest of the room. "Is there some news from home I should know about?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] of the civil war?

[Master] becasue it is wehre you are going

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (LOL, that's whyt i'm trying haha)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo, get Marisu some tea.

[Master] grins, Micahel, so ask, you know as much as your overall collective knowledge adn guessing

Indigo (Lisa) goes to fetch

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Stares in Concentration

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There has been an uprising against the Queen.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "My Lady?" Civil War?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Are your lands just now embrioiled?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Or has this been going on for some time?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The Doeskins and Bolpels thought it they could take the throne

[Marisu]] (TMO) waits.

[Master] 15-4-342 SKR Queen Willimina Mosskin takes the throne when Queen Catherine Eustace unexpectedly steps down at the end of the Blood Trail Era.

[Master] 26-5-342 SKR Queen Catherine Eustace dies of a withering curse

[Master] 26-5-342 SKR Queen Catherine Eustace dies of a withering curse

[Master] 28-5-342 SKR First rumors that Queen Willimina Mosskin cursed Queen Catherine Eustace surface

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I had not realized how serious it had become. I had heard at first that it was an uprising the Queen was going to quash

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Did either of those families have a legitivmate claim to the throne?

[Master] 2-6-342 SKR First rumors that Queen Willimina Mosskin is a Therianthrope surface at the same time rumors surface that she is a vampire

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Is she guilty of any ot those things? No judgement, just need to know

Marisu (TMO)] My great aunt was Queen before Queen Catherine Eustace.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Then we were told to help establish a Drillian navy. I believe you knew we were doing that

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Holy shit really?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] jesus TMO that makes things complicated

[Master] ( it is now 20-5-343 SKR)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We did get them ships

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And you know the line does not follow in succession

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] they should have a navy now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The Queen chooses her successor

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (That's good to know)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Thank you Lisa)

Marisu (TMO)] Yes. It doesn't go in family lines.

[Master] (that is a point for Michael and Carissa and Mario to learn and try to puzzle out)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (i read that on the Dirllian page, i believe)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Makes sense in a way. It goes to the person best suited to rule rather then a weak link in a dynasty)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (they can ask - bran and marisu will talk in shorthand because they both know)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No Queen would simply give in to an uprising.

[Master] (and yes you all need to know this becasue you are going to go back to Drillian after you go visit Branadarus and Cordelia)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] My Lady? Is this far more seriuos then origionally believed? Surely if the queen hasn't crushed them yet, there is more complications then origionally expected

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I wish at this point they would beg forgiveness rather than suffer more damage

[Marisu]] (TMO) folds her hands together. "So we've known about this for that long?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I knew there was an uprising for some months. I did not know the extent of the conflict, no.

Marisu (TMO)] And what about the identify of the participants?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] My Lady? I don't know, but perhaps with this news, it seemps the queen needs her best allies close at hand. Is this why you are being recalled? It is of course none of my buisness, but I wish to help and be informed for your own safety"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes I knew

Marisu (TMO)] Is my loyalty in question? Is that why I wasn't informed?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hugh, I am being put out of the position as it was only temporary.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Bob in all seriuoslyness OOC is this why Bran is being recalled? The queen needs her allies to crush this once and for all?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Pardon my hoorible typeing/grammer)

[Master] you do not know Michael, she was supposed to be a temporary appointment to find out who murdered the previous ambassador

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No, Marisu. I did not question your loyalty but I needed you here with Jennevive.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I did not want you running off and I did not want Jennevive to do anything to "ensure" your loyalty.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Sounds like something she would do too)

Aunt Jennevive (Master) looks innocent

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If you were unaware you could serve in my stead and I hoped things would pass quickly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] When I got back I had no real news of any update and there didn't seem a proper time to discuss it.

Marisu (TMO)] I see. So you didn't trust me enough then.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Someone needfs to report to the burn unit)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sorry.

Marisu (TMO)] I am new to your group, I can see your side of that now. I thought I had performed well, but evidently I'm still lacking.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There is a responsibility in this position that I felt that I had to take.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I would have made the same decision had it been anyone else if I needed them to take my place as Ambassador.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It was because I trusted you to act in Drillian's best interest that I asked you to serve in my stead

[Branwyn (Lisa)] \I did not ask Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or Ilero for that matter

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I asked you to serve as A,bassador

Marisu (TMO)] (one sec - phone)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (The drama here is seeping through the computer and making me cringe in real life. If there's anything I can do to help let me know :P )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it's all IC I hope anyway - I had bran make a decision based on her relationship with the queen - I knew there would be repercussions)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] In relationship to the war, which family is in the swamplands?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (people need to call Bran out when she makes bad decisions)

[Master] a common saying is that Drillian is two hills in the swamp

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Bolpels)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Is a camel drowning?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] And the other in rebellian?

[Master] so when you ask "in the swamp" you have to be more specific grins

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Are either of htem in a cruvial part of the "swamp"

Marisu (TMO)] (sorry, had a tiny bit of family drama over the phone I had to take care of)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (both decided to rebel - I am assuming as this war moved on - the doeskins were beaten pretty bady and the bolpels are holed up deep in the swamps)

[Master] http://dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Drillian-GeographyAmpEcology

Marisu (TMO)] (wife needed to vent her frustrations where no one else could hear her)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Sorry about that)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Wife's take precedence man. And, i'm not even married. You're good)

[Kel (MarioCS)] .

Marisu (TMO)] Believe me, I understand responsibility, Ambassador. I've been raised to it my whole ilfe. I may be young and inexperienced, but I do know enough that panicked flight home wouldn't accomplish anything. I would like to ask you, if you had family, wouldn't you want to be kept informed if they were in potential danger, even if there was nothing you could do about it?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well ... not my birth family

Marisu (TMO)] Instead of finding out weeks later that most of your family has been killed while you were completely ignorant?

Marisu (TMO)] And that your friends knew the whole time?

[Master] (and that reveals more of Branwyn than anyone but Indigo knows)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But if Indigo was in danger I would drop everything and leave

Marisu (TMO)] (Marisu knows a bit, which is why she said 'if you had family')

[Master] (very true)

Marisu (TMO)] And if I knew Indigo was in danger, and I kept it from you?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And the only ones who knew were Jennevive and myself

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It was me alone who kept it from you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And if you kept Indigo's danger from me I would most likely want to wring your neck

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is true

[Marisu]] (TMO) nods. "Is there anything else I can do for you now, Ambassador?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sorry Marisu and if there is something I can do now, I will do it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can take you to Rivers Bend in an instant if you like.

Marisu (TMO)] If you will please excuse me, I need some time to think.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] If you need someone to talk to, Nieth and I are willing

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Or if you want to cuddle a baby, Mercy would love to see you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or Loosend

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (test)

[Marisu]] (TMO) nods, "Thank you, but right now talking is not what I want to do."

Branwyn (Lisa) nods

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (yes)

[Marisu]] (TMO) gets up. "Thank you."

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]] moved 17'01".

Branwyn (Lisa) sinks down into the sofa

Lord Branadarus (Master) rubs her back

Branwyn (Lisa) murmurs "I cannot get out of this Ambassadorship soon enough"

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] She is an aprentice of yours

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Ilero]] (TMO) checks to make sure everyone is still alive.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (define alive)

(Inserting Phone Texting conversation::)

(TMO) We still have guards guarding the mansion, right?

(Master) Yes

(TMO) Marisu is taking one of them. :) She wants to find out what getting drunk is like

(Master) smiles

(TMO) But she's not too stupid about it

(Master) Nods

(TMO) Didn't want anyone to intercept the whispers :)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I needed you to train her and know she was not a concern of yours

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I needed her to serve

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I only did what you asked of me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I planned on telling her ...

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I did not tell her anything

Ilero (TMO)] Is reason why hye avoid politics.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But how do you just say, by the way, your family is trying to overthrouw the Queen of Drillian and over half the kingdom are out to stop them

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I am certain that Kel feels the same way

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It just never seemed right.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Sorry, Jenn...?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] That you would keep information from someone that they might want to know, to be sure that you were the one who would tell them at the right time

[Kel (MarioCS)] i'm sure you...i mean that...i dont' think so...

Kel (MarioCS) looks atshi, then away quickly

Kel (MarioCS) shoots daggers at Jenn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh Jennevive, haven't we had enough drama today

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ah so close Jenn. Too bad I'm too distracted to handle that today)

Aunt Jennevive (Master) looks at Branwyn, ..... never

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well, let it circle around me today. No one else deserves problems today

[Kel (MarioCS)] Shi, maybe we go check on th ewolves?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She was right, you know.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Everyone deserves the problems they create

Kel (MarioCS) silently nods

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] The wolves? I'm sure they're fine. They got a nice large slab of meat for breakfast.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I was unaware that Marisu caused any problems.)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (disregard, thought Branw said it. im not agreeing w Jenn)

[Kel (MarioCS)] sighs, "ok"

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (LOL that is what drove Eric crazy, being forced to agree with Jenn)

[Ilero]] (TMO) slouches down in his chair.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If it was Indigo I would have had to keep from tossing her headfirst into a wall

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Don't worry, Shi can now bring it up later. When I'm fully paying attention :) )

Shurkural (TMO)] Should, uh, should someone go after her?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But I would have dropped everything. i don;t think I could have stayed here and acted my part as ambassador

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Which is why I did not tell her ....

[Kel (MarioCS)] Interesting, we have no qualms about telling Sam about his family

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I was thinking like me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She definitely doesn't want to talk to me

[Master] everyone sits quietly lost in thier thoughts

[Master] Time of Day: 09:13 AM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Sin {Late Summer} 20th, 1267 TGR.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (mine certainly is)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Or finishing packing. Quietly. All the same)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (well then. what's next for today?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (didn't know you had near family extinction planned for the morning)

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

[Master] chuckles

[Master] when you put it that way what can I do for an encore?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if others want to let branwyn have it - they are welcome to)

Shurkural (TMO)] (I may have to leave early-ish, but not for a while I'm sure)

[Kel (MarioCS)] lets ask Jenn if she is staying

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel does not

[Kel (MarioCS)] let Branw have it

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Maybe one more hour at most for me)

Shurkural (TMO)] (Shur isn't mean enough to kick while she's down, and Ilero is sympathetic to both sides)

[Master] there are other things to discuss

[Master] packing, what you take with you on the trip to Cordelia

[Master] is everyone going there?

[Master] Jenn wants to come

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Taking the wolves. And Shi is done packing.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if we are coming back then we take clothes and weapons and spending cash)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I would like to take all my samples i've coollected

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (branwyn has to buy a gift)

[Ilero]] (TMO) sighs. "Hye t'ink hye do need go by Blackwater."

[Master] there is still a couple of days and you are getting an invitation to a party this morning also

[Ilero]] (TMO) puts his head in his hands.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (the rest she can leave until the trip home)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Kel packs Teb in his scabbard, he's ready

[Kel (MarioCS)] even if we dont come back

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sorry, Ilero.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I think we should take some survival equipment.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] jesus okay i'' put together a page online

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] bob okay?

[Master] sure

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You know when we are home you can take the knarr with us or without us.

[Master] I would make it part of the party pack

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Whatever you want

[Branwyn (Lisa)] or without me rather

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Hye check maps, see if good route possible."

Ilero (TMO)] Hye need talk priests, get some advice.

Ilero (TMO)] None here.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Uh

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith is

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I can give you advice Ilero

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Just sayin

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wrong kind of priest)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Ah

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he is suomi)

[Ilero]] (TMO) shakes his head. "Wrong priests. Need Suomi."

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] perhaps then Saint Branwyn, blessed by the lady can help?

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks miserably at the floor.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am the last person to give any advice

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (Hugh or Kel or Shi can/maybe should ask bout Saint Branwyn)

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "Is simple. Suomi not come back from dead."

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (She must have done something to deserve the title)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (warm smile, Lisa...? what did you do to deserve that title? :) )

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Prince Ilero I think you are too modest

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] the only Suomi that come back from the dead are great heroes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero, maybe you shouldn't think about it as dead. Just unconscious and needing alchemical assistance

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And the only reason I was viewed as a Saint by a few Suomi followers was because of your husband

Ilero (TMO)] NO! Hye not hero!

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] That is true also, only great fools need such alchemical assistance to continue

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Or those with a great destiney

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] destiny

[Ilero]] (TMO) shakes his head violently.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I thought we decided he wasn't the prince with the prophecy destiny

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (grins, and now we make TMO squirm at the idea of being the lead role in the spotlight )

Ilero (TMO)] (Somebody want to come up with some more drama for Shur to indulge in while we're at it? ;) Besides what I've given her, of course)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Whose husband?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jennevive's husband cast a contagion spell on me

Ilero (TMO)] (I don't mind being in the spotlight when I know what's going on. :) Although I'm not a fan of drama, I'll do it if necessary)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Which made me highly attractive to some Suomi pilgrims. It was annoying more than anything.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) tries not to laugh

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I can only imagine the annoyance.

Ilero (TMO)] T'ey very annoying bunch. Before hye join t'ough.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And now we have some Suomi friends. So that helps in a strange way

[Indigo (Lisa)] Boy was she ugly!

[Indigo (Lisa)] She had these big boils on her face

[Indigo (Lisa)] Dripping pus everywhere

[Indigo (Lisa) (to MarioCS only)] laughs

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oops)

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

Lord Branadarus (Master) what?

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

Ilero (TMO)] Jenn, what you know Tiera?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I got better

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] excuse? Tiera?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Wait. So they were attracted to boils and pus...?

Ilero (TMO)] Lemminkainen's shield man.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes disease and infirmity were signs of the Lady's blessing)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I know of lemminkainen but for more than that I would need time

Ilero (TMO)] You knew him in Skull Church, wonder if maybe know more.

Ilero (TMO)] Hye not know much.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so Branwyn was blessed beyond measure in their eyes)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I can tell you more later

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ahh how...lovely)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] but right now this morning I am not focused enough to remember all the details of your faith

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we can make that IC - sorry)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (brb)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Ilero]] (TMO) slumps back in his chair and covers his eyes with one hand. "Hye meet Tiera. He block path with Lemminkainen's shield to afterlife, send hye back."

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Then you have a purpose

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] a destiny

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] there can be no other meaning

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] you are obviously worthy of dying

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (letting that line just sit there)

[Ilero]] (TMO) sighs. "Hye afraid t'at."

[Master] Jenn does get some of the best lines

Ilero (TMO)] Why gods not just leave us be?

[Master] and THAT is a great set of lines for a quote, hint Carissa

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Let's hope I remember whenever I do that summary :P )

[Master] So angst all around?

[Ilero]] (TMO) reaches out and pats Shur with one hand. "Sorry."

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] Branwyn?

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] is there anything I can help with before you leave on your trip?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, Atribella?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) grabs and holds Ilero's hand.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can you come with me shopping before we leave for Cordelia?

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] certainly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I would like to purchase some gifts

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] (and yes to Lisa you had weeks to do that so you can have crafted things)

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] It has been interesting to serve you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And not too terribly trying I hope

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] very

Atribella Olivin (Master) smiles

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

Shurkural (TMO)] No fires at least.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You have been invaluable and I shall miss you all.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But that won't be for a little while yet so let us not get distraught just yet.

Atribella Olivin (Master) smiles

[Master] Phillipe Gaston Enquire moved 25'07".

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Branwyn

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I am sorry

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I was detained at the front doors

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes>

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Marisu has gone out into the City

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All right

[Matsoni Grimbos (Master)] but there was

[Matsoni Grimbos (Master)] Lord Matsoni Grimbos

[Matsoni Grimbos (Master)] at your pleasure Ambassador

[Matsoni Grimbos (Master)] I have heard great things about you

[Matsoni Grimbos (Master)] great things

[Matsoni Grimbos (Master)] and I am hosting a party

[Matsoni Grimbos (Master)] to bring in the fall season

[Matsoni Grimbos (Master)] it will be a great party

[Matsoni Grimbos (Master)] one of the best

Shurkural (TMO)] (will it be yuge?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (finally!, an Italian!)

[Matsoni Grimbos (Master)] and I would like to invite your company to it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Lord Grimbos

[Matsoni Grimbos (Master)] I know you are afar too busy

[Matsoni Grimbos (Master)] but I am hopful that you can spare a member or three of your entourage

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You have a residence in the City?

[Matsoni Grimbos (Master)] certainly

[Matsoni Grimbos (Master)] I will leave an invitationo for you

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Phillipe

[Matsoni Grimbos (Master)] it will be a great time, simply the best

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Lovely

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sure it will be

Shurkural (TMO)] (definitely yuge)

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) rolls his eyes behind his back

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Where are you from Lord Grimbos if I may ask?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I will show Sir Grimbos out now

[Matsoni Grimbos (Master)] Oh I am here in this fair city

[Matsoni Grimbos (Master)] a great city, truely one of the best

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You were born here then. Not part of the diplomatic corps

[Branwyn (Lisa)] how refreshing

[Matsoni Grimbos (Master)] Oh certainly not

[Matsoni Grimbos (Master)] I am a part of the fabric here

[Matsoni Grimbos (Master)] those of us who know the real people of the city

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We will eagerly peruse this fine invitation then

[Matsoni Grimbos (Master)] certainly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I thank you for thinking of us

[Matsoni Grimbos (Master)] I onloy have the best people around me

Branwyn (Lisa) nods at Phillipe

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is very fortunate

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Thank you Sir Grimbos, let us go finalize invitations

[Master] Phillipe Gaston Enquire moved 25'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That was odd.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] seriously?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] odd?

[Kel (MarioCS)] ya, he smelled funny

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] bizare is more like it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] When Phillipe returns we shall ask about Marisu

Ilero (TMO)] Whole morning odd.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do you know this man?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Never heard of him

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He is part of the fabric of this city after all

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am not in the mood for a party, but perhaps you all would like to go

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is nice to get out of this house

[Kel (MarioCS)] I'm not sure it would be appropriate for us to go without you, Bran

[Kel (MarioCS)] He did invite you , after all

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] if he is throwing a party soon?

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] that would be the start of the Fall Season?

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] Harvest, masquarades

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Of course it is appropriate. If I went to every party I was invited to, I would never get anything productive done

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He mentioned something of the kind

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He said he was Lord Grimbos. Lord of what I wonder

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] BRB

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] We just worked on fine dress for most

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] perhaps we need to find costumes for everyone now?

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] It is the season for that sort of gathering

[Indigo (Lisa)] I could go as a knight

[Indigo (Lisa)] Or as not a knight?

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] Sir Indigo you ARE a knight

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] I think you could go at a giant?

[Indigo (Lisa)] But I don't always dress like a knight

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] with a club and loin cloth

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh, sure, Indigo, lets draw two circles on your armor, and youre all set

Indigo (Lisa) wrinkles his nose

Ilero (TMO)] Hye go as invisible ghost?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sorry guys. Distracted and tired tonight. I think that's a sign to go to bed)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Good night all!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (goodnight! )

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] (night, see you next week, save trip)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Bye carissa

Carissa has left the game on Fri Aug 04 22:32:39 EDT 2017

[Kel (MarioCS)] why dont you dress are Billy? or scruffy?

[Kel (MarioCS)] that would be very different

[Indigo (Lisa)] (tell us when Phillipe returns please)

[Indigo (Lisa)] What would you dress as?

[Kel (MarioCS)] i saw a friend hollow out a large squash, and wear it as a helmet

[Kel (MarioCS)] i may try that

[Indigo (Lisa)] So you would be a squash or a knight of the squash?

Kel (MarioCS) pnders " hmmm, good question!"

[Kel (MarioCS)] i may wear a cape and go as a Count

[Kel (MarioCS)] i like to count

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Kel (MarioCS)] Count Squashula

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Master] (at least a hour goes by before Phillip comes back)

[Master] Phillipe Gaston Enquire moved 24'10".

[Ilero]] (TMO) shakes his head at the joke

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) shakes his head

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I am sorry I did not expect anyone to be here still

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I was looking for Atribella

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I thought perhaps she was here with Jilly working on menus

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] when they were not in the kitchen

[Indigo (Lisa)] She may be working on costumes

[Kel (MarioCS)] (she's by the fireplace)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I think I want to be a pirate now

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] a pirate?

[Kel (MarioCS)] thats always fun

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I feel that I missed some large parts of a conversation

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Phillipe, now that we have removed Lord Grimbos, what do you know of Marisu's departure?

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Yah."

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] She took a guard with her

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Did she just walk out or was she carrying a bag?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] and left the residence

Kel (MarioCS) relieved

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] she was not carrying anything of significance

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Her scrolls?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] that I know of

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] not that I know, Joseph, go check Marisu's room please

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All right

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero, perhaps you and Kel should check the Guild. Do you know where she would go?

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "She not do anyt'ing wit' Guild."

[Ilero]] (TMO) asks Phillipe, "She know anyone in town well?"

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] no one as well as your group

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All right then. If she's did not take her scrolls then she will be back before too terribly long

(Inserting Phone Texting conversation::)

(TMO) If the group doesn't go looking for her, her plan, such as it is, is to buy herself an empty taproom, drink as much as she can (probably not very much) destroy some bottles and glasses, and pass out. The guard will keep people out of the room, and hopefully bring her back.

(Master) Nods

Ilero (TMO)] Any Lords Ladies met at meetings or parties she get along wit'?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] everyone

[Kel (MarioCS)] could she be looking for passage to River's Bend?

[Kel (MarioCS)] hate to see her on the Docks

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods in acknowledement. "Yah, but any better t'an others?"

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] none that I know of, I do not believe she would go without saying something

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] she has always seemed to be a proper lady

[Kel (MarioCS)] yes, but

[Kel (MarioCS)] she may not feel she nneds to say anything any longer

Kel (MarioCS) looks down

Ilero (TMO)] But she take guard wit' her?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She won't leave the city without her scrolls and she very smartly took a guard for protection. Unless someone knows where she could be we will have to wait

[Kel (MarioCS)] nods

[Kel (MarioCS)] do we have a painting of her we can show at bars and such?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol im cracking myself up)

[Kel (MarioCS)] so where is JOseph with the news about the scrolls?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm sorry, ZI have to take a phone call for a client. I will be about 10 m in

[Johan the Apprentice (Master)] I looked in the library and in her room there is nothing

[Kel (MarioCS)] hmmm

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] I found her scrolls in the lab in the basement

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] She must have just finished adding new spells

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] I left them there drying

[Kel (MarioCS)] so she will be back, and she has a guard

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] I can go find her

[Kel (MarioCS)] any idea where she would be?

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] no

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] but that does not matter

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] if Branwyn wishes I will get it done

[Kel (MarioCS)] i will be happy to assist

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at Jospeh

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Joseph. i will not ask you to find her for me.

[Kel (MarioCS)] what about the crystal ball?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] You do have a crystal ball

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She may need time on her own

Aunt Jennevive (Master) warm smile at Kel

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Perhaps you are not a total loss

[Kel (MarioCS)] if those dont work, i know a guy with two silver ones

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I will never get used to this lack of Mist will I?

Ilero (TMO)] Not problem for long.

Ilero (TMO)] It be paperweight again soon.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero, Shur? Do you think I should check on her?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Very much so.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I will not speak with her unless I see her in danger

[Kel (MarioCS)] it would definitely show you care. im i mean, we ALL know you care...

[Ilero]] (TMO) sighs heavily. "She young girl still. Very smart, very skill, but still young girl. How stupid you t'ink she be?"

[Kel (MarioCS)] ill just be quiet now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All right. I will look but let her be. It will give us some peace of mind I think.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Howard, can you bring over the crystal ball please?

Shurkural (TMO)] She might just need to talk to someone, but who here can she really let herself go with?

[Master] Howard Plum moved 37'06".

[Howard Plum (Lisa)] I put it in the sideboard since we were using it so much

[Master] Shi'Nynze moved 11'09".

[Master] Branwyn moved 23'04".

Howard Plum (Lisa) puts it on the table

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you.

Branwyn (Lisa) concentrates on Marisu and then looks into the ball

[Master] a darkened room, an inn apparently, a bar with a goblet in front of her

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] im here?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero, do you recognize this place?

[Kel (MarioCS)] who has the painting?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or Joseph?

Marisu (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 52'02".

[Ilero]] (TMO) peers into the ball.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Master (to TMO only)] no

[Ilero]] (TMO) shakes his head. "No, not from t'is angle."

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, she has to leave at some point, then we can see the front of the tavern

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can't stare at her for hours

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There are limits

[Kel (MarioCS)] i can...

[Shurkural]] (TMO) giggles.

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "not without me you can't"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] At least not today

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Joseph, do you recognize this inn?

Joseph Shortkin (Master) shakes his head

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well then, that seems all we can do at the moment.

Branwyn (Lisa) backs away from the table

[Kel (MarioCS)] the wolves are trined to track

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hugh and Neith are willing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Perhaps she wants to be alone.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] That's the worst time to be alone

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I've found

[Kel (MarioCS)] whan you want to be?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yes

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Gives you too much time to brood and feel sorry for yourself

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am not sure dragging the wolves about the city while Shi is napping is the best idea

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] You don't get any support from your friends

[Kel (MarioCS)] hmm, interesting. I would climb a tal tree overlooking the lake and justthink. Helps me alot anyway

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) shrugs

[Kel (MarioCS)] agreed. Maybe we should just respect her privacy. if she wanted us to know where she is, she'd have told us

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You could ask the other guard where his friend might have taken her

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I doubt Marisu is familiar with the drinking establishments in the city and might have asked the guard to take her to one

[Master] (See TMO somone was thinking grins)

Ilero (TMO)] (oh, they're all thinking.)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I doubt Marisu is familiar with the drinking establishments in the city and might have asked the guard to take her to one

[Branwyn (Lisa)] test

[Master] (grins)

[Master] (this is very true, everyone is amazing tonight)

Ilero (TMO)] (agreed)

Ilero (TMO)] (going to be a very large chunk of IC text in tonight's log)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She told me she did not wish to talk to me right now so I will leave her be

[Kel (MarioCS)] ( i did like the formatting, btw)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But she may want to see you all instead

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (No offense meant Lisa, but she didn't want to talk to Bran)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (No OFFESNE MEANT)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (DON"T BWE MAD AT ME)

Ilero (TMO)] (lol)

Ilero (TMO)] (we're all pros here)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (It was just a crappy situation that happened)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Not really anyones fault)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol - bran won't chase her down but you can go)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Stretches

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (was trying to type that as you were)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Well I think I need a drink. Neith you thirst?"

Ilero (TMO)] It might be good for ot'er young ones go find her, make sure.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and it was branwyn's fault yes)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith and Hugh want to verify her safety

[Kel (MarioCS)] (is Kel considered young???)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not her fault her family tried to overthrw Drillian but ... )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Bob? Can we ask guard where they likely went?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (LOL)

[Master] (TMO? How much more can you do tonight?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Unless TMO is tired that is. Sorry didn't see time)

Ilero (TMO)] (I don't know. Wife took brother-in-law to hospital, when they get back I'm going with him back to his house to keep an eye on him. Hospital is 30 min away and I haven't heard that they're on the way back yet. Might be hours, might be 30 min)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Shit man

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Nah we don't have to do this tonight

[Master] (what happened?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] yikes

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (everyone okay)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ?

Ilero (TMO)] (he's got lots of physical problems - tonight is blurry and double vision and migraines - they're going to do a CAT scan

Ilero (TMO)] so I've probably got time

[Kel (MarioCS)] i hope they scan his head and find nothing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I am sorry - this must be very hard on your wife)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and you have the kids?)

Ilero (TMO)] (yes, but they're getting ready for bed)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Alright, but seriuosly man. If you need to call it, don't be here for us. Alhtough we're here for you! For realsies! WE love you TMO!

Ilero (TMO)] (which is something I'll have to step away for in 20 minutes)

[Master] OK so to move quickly

Ilero (TMO)] (thanks. :) )

[Master] Hugh Nieth and Kel go in search of Marisu, they take the other guard with them

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So quickly chasing down Marisu

[Master] he suspsects where they might have gone

[Master] Indigo is left at home to take over guard duties

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] want us to roll or be aesome and make us appear there?

[Master] and you three arrive at an Inn

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] sweet

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

[Master] where you find your guard and Marisu

[Master] who has obviously been drinking

[Master] in a corner

[Kel (MarioCS)] (do we tell her we used the ball??)

Marisu (TMO)] (what is this >>x2 I'm seeing at the bottom right of my screen?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (how drunk)

[Master] with several goblets all aroun dher

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lets not)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) approaches slowly with Neith

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) to gaurd "We may need help carrying her back:

Marisu (TMO)] (Con, Health, or Fitness check?

[Master] (fitness)

Marisu (TMO)] (with penalties, I'm sure)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Please be ready to guard while we assist?"

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]]: FIT check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Sorry, just trying to prep guard)

[Kel (MarioCS)] bye bye HUgh's shoes

[Master] that is not a bad failure, she is feeling her alcholo but not totally wasted

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) To other guard "How bad is it?"

[Master] he shurgs, this is the first stop

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) smiles at him. Thank you for keeping an eye on her.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) tips him a few gold pieces

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] after your shift have a few on me

[Master] (up in Seaguard)

[Marisu]] (TMO) tips back a full drink and makes a funny face at the taste.

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.DLC-Seaguard

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) "Not what you were expencing?"

[Kel (MarioCS)] wow, ok, no more Missy

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) walking up to Marisu

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] *Expecting

Kel (MarioCS) clears away any goblets

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] /Hugh sits opposite, but maintains some distance

Kel (MarioCS) casually eyes the bar for trouble

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "We were worried about you you know."

[Marisu]] (TMO) peers at them. "What. Are you. Doing here?"

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) shurgs

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Hugh is to stab anyone who tries to attack you and your lone gaurd"

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) "I'm here to help carry you back when you've had your fill."

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Both of us, and Kel are also here to listen to you vent if you would like

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Take your pick

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) smiles

Marisu (TMO)] (they'll be heading home after they get the prescriptions. they coudn't do the cat scan. and the dog chewed up JTom's toothbrush, which prompted a tired child meltdown. :) Life....)

[Marisu]] (TMO) sniffs. "What if they're all dead? What if I'm the last one?"

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Sighs

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "I'm not good with Humor, so i'll leave off what I was going to say."

[Marisu]] (TMO) wipes away a tear off her cheek.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "How about this?"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "What if you are the last one?"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "What does it matter?"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Its tragic and complicated and a mess"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "But it doesn't change the fact that you made your choices and they made theres."

[Marisu]] (TMO) stares at Neith. "Then it means my whole family is DEAD, that's what it means!" She slams her goblet on the table.

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) You. Are. Not. Dead.

Kel (MarioCS) promptly removes the goblet

Marisu (TMO)] My mother. My ... father! My little sister!

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Sighs

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "What if they aren't dead?"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "Hugh and I would love to travel with you to invesigate if that is what you want?"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I seriously doubt they put your little sister to the sword

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (This is GOT Is It?)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] *Isn't

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Besides, they cant be dead

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] That part of the rebesllion wouldn't still be ongoing if they were all dead

[Marisu]] (TMO) holds her hand imperiously out to Kel for her goblet. "You don't know that! And even if they didn't mean to, in war things happen."

[Kel (MarioCS)] /holds her outstretched hand " there there, always thinking the worst"

[Marisu]] (TMO) bats his hand away and reaches for the cup again.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] "So what would you like to do? Sitting here moping in a bar might be nice now, but isn't exactly productivbe."

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] We need to get back and get news, for your families sake

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] one steop at a time

Marisu (TMO)] Well apparently it's something I can do!

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] we can draft corrspondance

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] We need you to help; us draft the proper letters

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] while we travel we can get apprisals of the situtation

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] we can plan

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] we cant' do that if your too drunk to move

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Then

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] when we arrive

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] we can fix whatever is left for us to fix

[Marisu]] (TMO) waves her hands sarcastically in the air. "Ooo... write letters! Yes, that will solve everything!" She glares at Kel then stands up and stalks over to the main bar to get another cup.

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) Nieth watches her until she returns

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Does she return or does neith have to follow her to the bar?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (hugh will jump in here if no other text is forthcoming)

[Marisu]] (TMO) pours another cup of whatever bottle she can find. "What does it matter? I'll probably be arrested as soon as I get back to Drillian anyways"

Marisu (TMO)] We can have a Doeskin wing of the royal dungeons.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) I was under the impression you were quite intelligent. Why do you think you will be arrested. If anything, you are a hero!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] And you may disregard letters

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] but nothing else is reliable through the mist unless i'm mistaken

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We need more informaiton

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] How can you fix somehting, if you don't even know what is broken?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Perhpas, we can fix the problem before it catapualts into dangerous waters

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] You can fix this.

Marisu (TMO)] EXACTLY! How can I DO anything if no one tells me what's going on!?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I AM TELLING YOU WHAT IS GOING ON!

Marisu (TMO)] (I need to step afk for a couple minutes to put the kids to bed)

Marisu (TMO)] (y'all can plot amongst yourselves. ;) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We will DIE FOR YOU you Foolish Druink Girl! We are trying to help you!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Until TMO is vback, this convo can be back burner)

[Kel (MarioCS)] um, HUgh,...

Kel (MarioCS) motions to tone it down just a bit...

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ;)

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Drama drama drama

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I want a tv deal bob)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So what else is on our agenda until he's back if anything?

[Master] grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (BTW I have a lsit started. I'll type it online this week for our travel plans. You all can make notes and make comments when I'm done)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hugh and Kel can step away and discuss while Neith consoles Marisu)

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, we need to get her home, trick her to come back. Once in, she's in

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (or starts drinking with her)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Yes, but first Hugh wanted her to hear that roar to perhaps penetrate that drunken haze)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (probably good Bran didn't go - she would have just ordered a shot)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Let her know that we care abou ther)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (No worries, we'll get her back one way or the other)

[Kel (MarioCS)] i have an idea,...

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Neith is fine with her getting balckout drunk. We were hear to provide support and carry her home, not badger her drinking plans)

[Kel (MarioCS)] and it doesnt invlove a sack and a blackjack

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Kel (MarioCS)] which is rare for KEl leaving a bar

[Kel (MarioCS)] sometimes he's holding the sack, sometimes,...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] lol

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol, Kels definitely not a drinker

[Kel (MarioCS)] he can, he just doesnt

Marisu (TMO)] (sorry, I have to go. son meltdown.)

[Master] go

TMO has left the game on Fri Aug 04 23:39:08 EDT 2017

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Night TMO! We love you!

[Kel (MarioCS)] bye TMO

[Master] hope it gets better

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Me too

[Master] I think we are in a good place to wrap up

[Master] next week we deal with the aftermath adn then a party

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Can we assume we give him all emotional support and get Mairsu home safetly?

[Master] grins

[Master] that is up to TMO

[Kel (MarioCS)] well, she would be back at some point, so do we move on as if she came back?

[Master] you can suggest that Michael

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I will do that. Please remind me if I forget ;)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Alrighty

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] If that is all. You were all awesome and I cannot wait till next week!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'm so excitied!

[Kel (MarioCS)] my thought was to tell her that Branw was searching for her scrolls, to steal them. She had to go back and hide them before Bran took them

[Master] warm smile everyone did very very well tonight

[Kel (MarioCS)] once in the house, lock the door, explain tomorrow w a clear head

[Lisa] LOL

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[Lisa] great idea

[Master] good night everyone

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Welp, thank all. I'm off to play some Metal Gear Solid!

[Kel (MarioCS)] bye all!!

[Lisa] Goodnight!

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Aug 04 23:41:15 EDT 2017

Lisa has left the game on Fri Aug 04 23:41:21 EDT 2017

MarioCS has left the game on Fri Aug 04 23:41:26 EDT 2017

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 750. Next level in 300819.

[Master] Shi'Nynze XP award: 600. Next level in 3875.

[Master] Howard Plum XP award: 250. Next level in 2597.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 600. Next level in 8721.

[Master] Neith of Inholt XP award: 250. Next level in 13016.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 300. Next level in 10636.

[Master] Joseph Shortkin XP award: 200. Next level in 0.

[Master] Kel XP award: 600. Next level in 29222.

[Master] Atribella Olivin XP award: 200. Next level in 0.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 300. Next level in 17842.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 600. Next level in 3819.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 600. Next level in 17272.

[Master] Jilly XP award: 100. Next level in 0.

[Master] Aunt Jennevive XP award: 100. Next level in 0.

[Master] Phillipe Gaston Enquire XP award: 100. Next level in 0.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 250. Next level in 300569.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 250. Next level in 3569.


XP awarded