View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Aug1117

Aug 11 17 - Diplomatic Entanglements - (Formatted)

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Aug 11 11:01:09 EDT 2017 ====

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Aug 11 18:25:33 EDT 2017 ====

MarioCS has joined the game on Fri Aug 11 19:05:30 EDT 2017

MarioCS is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

MarioCS has received the map New Residence second floor.

[MarioCS] Hello Bobby!

[Master] Hello there

[MarioCS] Thanks fo rthe feedback!

[Master] not a problem at all

[Master] did it make sense?

[MarioCS] and about next saturday, i dont think we need you in Jupiter, but possibly here at the storage unit

[Master] piece of cake, I took the day off

[Master] I can be where you want when

[MarioCS] cool, and Thanks for that!

[Master] where is the storage unit?

[MarioCS] it did make sense

[MarioCS] i havent updaterd it, but I will, and add it to the large doc i have so far

[MarioCS] banks rd

[Master] ok

[MarioCS] possibly Banks and Copans

[Master] if you want to pick me up on the way up there just let me know

[Master] can do the day or just the last section

[Master] depending on what the rest of them do

[MarioCS] i think w robert, julie, my bro john, derek, your bro John, Laura, jo and I we should be good

[MarioCS] but rob and julie may not come all the way down

[Master] gotacha

[MarioCS] so itll be best for you then

[Master] so I will be at the house and come over in the afternoon to the storage place

[MarioCS] and you get to miss all the stairs!

[Master] just in time to help lock up

[MarioCS] storage is 1st floor

[Master] grins

[MarioCS] thank you, that sounds awesome

[Master] I can bring the hololens and virtually move things

[MarioCS] lol, makes it easy!

[MarioCS] My mom said she was by today, hung out w nyrma and her mom

[Master] yeah they came over to help with something

[Master] and just hang out

[Master] they spent an hour or two

[MarioCS] my mom RAVES about her mom

[Master] grins

[MarioCS] adores her

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Aug 11 19:12:43 EDT 2017

Carissa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Carissa has received the map New Residence second floor.

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Aug 11 19:12:47 EDT 2017

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] Hello

[Master] Hello

[MarioCS] Hello ladies!!

[Carissa] Hi! Semi-afk (on phone)

[Master] Carissa how was the trip?

[Lisa] Hello :)

[Master] and I want your opinion on the chat log formatting that TMO and I were looking at

[Master] I want everyone's opinion but Carissa is our chat expert right now

[MarioCS] i liked it. i think it helos to have distinguishing text formatting

[MarioCS] oh, disregard then

[Master] I like some of it but some might be overdone

[Lisa] lol

[Master] and yes to Mario your opinion counts :)

[MarioCS] oh yeah, i see how much...

[MarioCS] pfft

[MarioCS] rofl

[Master] PLUS I want to remember to tell TMO (look here) that there is a separate collumn for modified chat

TMO has joined the game on Fri Aug 11 19:15:04 EDT 2017

TMO is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

TMO has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] and that we could be putting it there

[Master] and still have the unadaultered one

[Master] see?

[TMO] ka-boop

[MarioCS] well then, now you can tell him then

[Lisa] Hi TMO

[MarioCS] lol, hey TMO

[TMO] greetings fellow puppeteers

[Master] so the original idea was to have the basic chat, then the cleaned chat (taking out all the non game relavent things like people logging in and out etc.) and then a chat story version that is in paragraph form

[Master] the chat story only happens rarely, I think the last was back on the fire giant adventure

[Master] yeah that was back in 2008

[Master] The Bigger They Are

[Master] I wrote all those up

[TMO] I *might* be able to code it so that you can hide OOC chatter. I am NOT certain about that though.

[Carissa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lisa] the closest we got to that was tmo and I working the the prince's ball

[Master] no not thinking of that TMO

[Lisa] but not in paragraph form

[Master] and yes that was a great bit of work on the chat from those couple of sessions

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Aug 11 19:18:38 EDT 2017

mharm-15549 is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[MarioCS] Hey Michael

[Lisa] Hi Michael :)

mharm-15549 has left the game on Fri Aug 11 19:19:38 EDT 2017

[MarioCS] was it something we said??

[TMO] "Hi" apparently

[Master] but TMO what I was saying is that perhaps leaving the chat I post alone and make a new page of chat, the aug1107C for example for tonights

[Master] that we do the formatting changes to

[Master] I like having the RP and OOC stuff all in

[Lisa] to me it depends on what you are using it for

[Master] I am not sure we need the entries of who logs in and out how many times

[Master] listening

[Lisa] yes

[Lisa] that stuff and all the spell re-listings

[Lisa] equipment changes etc

[Lisa] but when I miss a week I like reading the whole thing

[Lisa] people say funny things OOC - I am entertained :)

[Master] Just how much work is it TMO for what you are doing to have it apply that formatting page ?

[MarioCS] doe severy line require a code, manually?

mharm-15549 has joined the game on Fri Aug 11 19:23:45 EDT 2017

mharm-15549 is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[MarioCS] take two...

mharm-15549 has received the map New Residence second floor.

[MarioCS] Hey Michael

[TMO] It isn't a whole lot of work, no.

[TMO] it's a bit manual, but not excessive.

[Lisa] Not saying Hi since that caused you to log out last time :)

[MarioCS] lol

[MarioCS] i was checking if it was Hey, or Hi

[MarioCS] lets see...

[mharm-15549] Hello!

[Master] there we go

[TMO] Include the style definition bit at the top, and then go through and add >>ooc<< and >>ic<< when the block changes

[mharm-15549] Sorry, my computer froze up

[mharm-15549] crap test

[Master] so TMO you changed Shur, Ilero to be links when they are IC

[mharm-15549] ?

[Master] think you can add the >> to that as well?

[mharm-15549] okay

[Master] or would that be on my end

[TMO] the problem is that we would have to be a LOT more strict about talking in or out of character

[Master] which is just fine with me grins

[TMO] and it would look *really* weird here

[Master] right now not so easy

[mharm-15549] perhaps, but I have enought stuff on my plate, I don't want to ahve to be overally anal with IC OOC

[Master] but the "new program when it arrives" will have a single keystroke macro of IC to OOC

[Lisa] LOL

MarioCS raises eyebrow

[mharm-15549] what program? I thought Klooge was done

[Lisa] can't wait for that new program :)

MarioCS back to dejected

[Master] Klooge will go away when we want it to

[Master] eventually we will have a new program when the right VTT comes along

[Master] but that might be a year or more away

[Master] I am paying attention to the field and making sure we will be as ready as possible

[mharm-15549] Sorry, not what I meant. Just aht I assumed all updates and stuff was done

[mharm-15549] I ddin't know if you had found another program

[Master] major updates yes

[Lisa] I don't recommend anyone holding their breath

[Master] but we can tweak some things our self

[Master] and yes to Lisa, grins

[Master] who has lived through two previous :maybe this is the one: times

[Master] TMO and Lisa both tested Tabletop Connect

[Master] which was the closest so far

[TMO] until he sold out!

[mharm-15549] Tabletiop connect was somewhat difficult for me, but maybe they had better luck

[Master] you were too new Michael

[mharm-15549] Maybe i'm thinking of a different program, i thought i tested the fundamentals from his website

[mharm-15549] he did sell out to that other progeram

[Master] nods

[Master] so let us start with Marisu

[Master] in the bar drinking

[Master] Hugh and Kel

[mharm-15549] Oh I forgot

[Master] HAH

[mharm-15549] may I ask TMO a qeustion?

[Master] let the women drink alone Michael?

[Master] Just walk out on them?

[mharm-15549] LOL

[Master] go for it

[mharm-15549] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hey Tmo

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (So)

[Master] LOL see the OOC and IC

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (At the end of our session, we decided that we could either roleplay this out, or skip ahead with the assumption that we drank Marisu into oblivion and provided moral support and got her home safelty. Which do you want to do? I don't mind one way or the other:

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Carissa] (Ack sorry long call. Trip was good. I think I like chat, but need more time for good opinion. Haven't had time last two weeks to even write summaries much including this week).

[TMO] I asked in Player Comm which one the rest of you wanted to do. I've got more in me if y'all want to keep going, or we can just call it there.

[Master] I like the idea of talking it out here

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL. That's why I asked, cool beans bob, we'll talk it out

[Master] as it will help everyone understand what Marisu is going through

[Master] TMO gets to explain more history of her family etc.

[Carissa] (Also maybe super early heads up, but got the call today for deployment to Texas (yay) but supposed to last minimum of nine months so...cross your fingers it ends by June/anniversary game day)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Last we checked Marisu had moved away from teh table to the bar and Hugh followed her over

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] The qeustion was if Marisu was just getting a drink and coming back or trying to get away and stay at the bar

[Lisa] where is texas?

[Lisa] good texas or bad texas?

[TMO] down south of Oklahoma

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] TMO you left at that junture so you gotta make that calls o I know how to play this one out

[MarioCS] south, under OK

[MarioCS] lol

TMO high fives Mario

[Carissa] (Anywhere not OK is good ;) )

[TMO] Texas can definitely be not OK

[Carissa] (Back to Laredo. Same work I did before moving. I actually enjoy it down there)

[Master] and we can find an emergency in FL in June if you need it

[Lisa] is there anything in texas right below OK?

[TMO] TMO is in Texas below OK

[TMO] Lubbock

[Carissa] (Screwworms so I can go to the Keys still!)

[MarioCS] ahhh....

[Lisa] I was thinking good Austin

[Carissa] (Nah going to fly into San Antonio though. Favorite city. So I'm happy for that)

[Carissa] (But it's three weeks there, a few weeks back, on and off for however long)

[Lisa] lubbock sounds like they have a lot of guns and drink a lot of budweiser

[Master] so the C shoudl toggle chat as and the X should toggle stopping chat as

[Lisa] :)

[Master] not sure if that needs to be capitalized or not

[Master] but it works if you click on your icon

[Master] adn then do that

[MarioCS] lol

[Carissa] (And flatness! I've never been to Lubbock, but driving to Amarillo was super flat)

[Master] testing now

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] testing

Marisu (TMO)] (yes, it is flagg)

Marisu (TMO)] *flat

[MarioCS] i pressed C

[Master] testing

[MarioCS] didnt change for me

[Master] yes no need to captialize

[Master] so click on your icon

[Master] then when on the map hit c

[TMO] test

[MarioCS] at the side or bottom?

[TMO] test

[Master] and you switch to chat as

[Branwyn (TMO)] test

[Branwyn (TMO)] ummm....

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Test

[MarioCS] icon on side or name entry on side?

[Carissa] Fancy

Marisu (TMO)] test

[Master] I alwas click on the middle

[MarioCS] sorry, icon on bottom, or name entry on side?

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 2'00".

[Carissa] I clicked on map

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kel (MarioCS)] test

[Kel (MarioCS)] aha!!!

[Lisa] test

[Kel (MarioCS)] the icon on the map!!

[Lisa] c where?

[TMO] my mouse pointer was over Branwyn, so it made me chat as her

[MarioCS] test

[Master] there si a list of short cuts in the folder that Klooge is installed in

[MarioCS] wow, X and C work

[Lisa] hello

[TMO] test

[MarioCS] lcik your icon on the map, ppressC on keyboard

[Lisa] what are we supposed to do?

[Carissa] That's where the shortcuts have been hiding?

[MarioCS] you will chat as your char

[TMO] icon on the map not working for me. icon on the bottom tray does

[Indigo (Lisa)] hello

[Indigo (Lisa)] interesting

[MarioCS] clickyour icon on map, pressX to Not Chat As

[Master] for those with multiple icons it remembers the last icon you clicked on

[Lord Branadarus (MarioCS)] test

[Lord Branadarus (MarioCS)] hi, im doofy Branadarus, i have a secret love crush on Kel

[Master] lol

[Master] so back to the bar

[Carissa] I knew it!

[Tebhoundrin (MarioCS)] its me

[Kel (MarioCS)] no its me

[Master] Marisu Hugh and Kel

[Kel (MarioCS)] brilliant!

[Kel (MarioCS)] okk, done

[Kel (MarioCS)] and NIeth, i believe

[Master (to MarioCS only)] remember teb stays at home, you cannot take him out of the house, so you can play learning to leave him behind

[Kel (MarioCS) (to Master only)] im good at that!

[Kel (MarioCS)] ah, gotcha

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Yep, just waiting on Tmo's answer before I begin

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] X (btw if you change back with text in the chat window it changes the text for you)

[TMO] (I started that line as Marisu)

[TMO] Marisu is at the bar getting a new cup since her previous one is being maliciously withheld and filling it up.

TMO inserts a comma

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So we wait for her to return

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (If she doesn't i'll readjust our strategy)

Kel (MarioCS) keeps an eye for any handsy folk, or if she looks like shes gonna olt

[Kel (MarioCS)] bolt

[TMO] the bar is empty

[TMO] except for us

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Doubt it, she want's the alchohol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh, easier to keep an eye on her then

[TMO] (checking to see where the text left off)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] np

[Kel (MarioCS)] iirc, someone was a bit vocal,...

[TMO] k, last left off with Hugh yelling at her, yes?

[Kel (MarioCS)] some was a bit ALL CAPS

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] ;)

[TMO (to Master only)] does she have access to her cantrips still?

[Master (to TMO only)] yes

[Master (to TMO only)] is a nwp

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] cuaght up?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (as we have a sec, what is the chat bar IN the map for?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (at the bottom?)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (ive typed in that bar accidentally, and it just stays there all night)

[Master] if you hit enter it enters the chat

[Master] I hit it once in a while

[Kel (MarioCS)] (reminding me what an idiot i am)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (test)

[Master] and so

[Master] moving forward at the bar

[Master] Hugh walks into a bar

[Kel (MarioCS)] (holy cow, look at that!Thanks!)

[Master] OUCH

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] lol

[Kel (MarioCS)] wha waaaaahhhhh

[Kel (MarioCS)] nice one!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I can continue, but I need to know what Marisu's repsonse was to the shout

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I can post it?

Kel (MarioCS) raises a brow to the shout

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Marisu (TMO)] EXACTLY! How can I DO anything if no one tells me what's going on!? [Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I AM TELLING YOU WHAT IS GOING ON! Marisu (TMO)] (I need to step afk for a couple minutes to put the kids to bed) Marisu (TMO)] (y'all can plot amongst yourselves. ;) ) [Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We will DIE FOR YOU you Foolish Druink Girl! We are trying to help you!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] and go

Marisu (TMO)] *megaphone cantrip* DON'T YOU YELL AT ME! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO YELL AT ME!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] is that a thing?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I call BS Roll for that Megaphone)

Kel (MarioCS) raises other brow at response

[Lisa] (cantrip can cause minor effects like voice amplification)

[Marisu]] (TMO) sobs a bit. "Too many people have already died for me!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] one moment dog eating my phone

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] okay back

[Kel (MarioCS)] Marisu, please come sit with us

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] What does taht have to do with this situation?

[Master] (Cantrip is a Non-weapon profeicinecy that anyone can learn to use little magics)

[Kel (MarioCS)] We wouldnt come all this way for you if we didnt care

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Baffled

Marisu (TMO)] (I eft out a line, "I don't want anyone to die for me"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Thank you)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Who would die for you?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We would

[Carissa] (I thought cantrip is mage specific?)

Marisu (TMO)] (I took it out of the megaphone section and forgot to type it in the normal voice)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We know you got our back

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Just like we got your's now

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We promise we'll help you deal with this shit show

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hell

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] You can even drink yourself to oblvion tonight if you want

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] But

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] There are conditons

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] You wanna hear them?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Or Mope

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I'm so much better at this pep talk stu8ff in real life)

[Master] (Carissa, that means that if you are NOT a mage you have to spend more slots to learn it, so two slots instead of one for a priest etc)

[Carissa] (Ahh got it. Good to know!)

[Marisu]] (TMO) glares at Hugh and wipes her eyes with her sleeve. "Sure, why not. Let's hear it. Might as well get it out of the way up front, how I can screw up more things."

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Looks bewildered

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "If you say so, i'm alive because of you, so congrats on that front."

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "You will drink yourself to oblivion tonight"

[Marisu]] (TMO) takes a small swig.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Tomorrow you will help us deal with our Lord in residence because he may be difficult"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "We will battle, argue with Jilly, Keep bran from annihliating entire coutnries"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "We will pack for our trip"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "You will write a letter that we all will make sure can arrive to your home

Kel (MarioCS) walks to bartender, tells him to pour super watered down drink if she comes for more

Marisu (TMO)] (no bartender - empty room)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "We will go one day at a time through hell and back and mostly centipledes, because I ahve a feeling that whatever lowlife god looks over us enjoys screwing with poisonous things."

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Bob look over that last statement)

[TMO] (money talks)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I'm p[epping Marisu)

[Master] lol

Kel (MarioCS) looks interested then

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (And then, we'll take it one damn grueling day at a time. Together)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Now another round?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Poor Kel is trying so hard to stop her from drininkg and Hugh is just like Nah man)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

Kel (MarioCS) antsy with no Teb

[Marisu]] (TMO) drops heavily onto a bench at the nearest table. "I just ... I've tried ... you know? Trying to do the stuff that she needs me to do, and there's always sommething wrong."

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith moves over to her and wraps an arm around her

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Look

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I'm very new to understanding the dynamics of this crew

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] but I pay attention

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I'm good at that

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] And you know what i've noticed?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Bran would suffer greatly for us

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] But you know what she wont do?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Give us the whole story

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Because she may think it will cause one of you pain

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Do you have the right to be angry? Hell yes

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] But I don't think it was a matter of trust. It's just who she seems to be

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] I don't know what happened to her in her life, but whatever it was, it closed her down tight

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Perhaps you aren't the problem

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Perhaps It's her

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Lisa ignore this convo)

Kel (MarioCS) raises both brows

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Just like we're here for you, we gotta deal with her eccentricities too

[Lisa] (lol - it's all good)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] And mine

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] And my obnoxiously loud friend over here

Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549) gesturing to Hugyh

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Shrutgs

Kel (MarioCS) sigh of relief

[Kel (MarioCS)] /mw whisopers " not me..."

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] You are aware Kel has a talki8ng sword?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] He's the most messed up of all of us

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Who knows what's up with it

[Master] lol

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) grins at Kel

Kel (MarioCS) reaches for it, he not there, sigh

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] One secret is not going to ruin us

Kel (MarioCS) huge smile " may Branadarus is right..."

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Especially when I think she was attempting to protect you

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] It's a learning thing

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] If she does it again? I mean, punching her is tantamount to suicide, but Neith and I would be happy to ruin her day on your beyhalf

[Marisu]] (TMO) sniffles. "I'm just.. it's so hard. I mean, I didn't expect it to be easy, but it seems like every time I try something new, it's the wrong thing." She takes another long drink.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Sighs

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) smiles

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hard? This is the hard part?

[TMO] (been a long time since I've been inebriated too, come to think about it)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] You do know wev'e almost died several times these past few months?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I almost prefer the politics and secrets, and banter

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] But

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] It doesn't matter

[Marisu]] (TMO) sobs. "I know!! And Anton did die!"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We are still here

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] and we will continue

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] now

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Drink up

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith will wake you tomorrow after we get you home

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We will need your experience

[TMO] (I don't drink because I don't enjoy being drunk)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We cannot do it without you and you're just going to have to deal with it

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Isn't that the truth for most people?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Sorry confused)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I know you'll feel better in the morning

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] And,

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'll bet you'll even get an apolofgy

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Not that you care about one

[Lisa] (she keeps drinking and she'll feel likle hell in the morning)

Marisu (TMO)] I wonder what jail will be like? I hope it won't be in the Mist. I'm not looking forward to going back to that.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Neith will work with her. She needs it)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (someone better cantrip an Alka-Seltzer)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] For the last time, you are not going to Jail. Is that your seriosu hang up?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Of all the problems, that one is the one you seem to be fixated on

[Kel (MarioCS)] Why woul dyou go to jail?

Marisu (TMO)] I'm a Doeskin! The Queen will have to do something with me, to keep my mere presence from inflaming the war!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Her family is treasonouts)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Marisu, did you consider that this is the very reason Bran did not tell you?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Um, you are aware taht if the queeen did do anything to you, which I highly doubt, it would be not only shooting herself in the foot, but alienating her closest supporters? Personally I think that Bran could have stayter her longer, but I think that the queen might need supporters right now.

[Kel (MarioCS)] she doesnt think like we do, in the now. SHe thinks way ahead

Marisu (TMO)] Yes, probably so I couldn't sabotage the deal to buy warships to go kill my family.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I believe from everything I've heard, that you are counted among them

[Kel (MarioCS)] she knows you need more grroming to make a difference in Drillian, and youre not ready now

[Kel (MarioCS)] going back now is a certain death sentence for you

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (What Kel? Why? She knows the queen, don't tell her that)

[Kel (MarioCS)] she kept you here to guide you, so you will be invincible later, when you can make a difference

[Marisu]] (TMO) glares hotly at Kel. "You understand our politics now, do you? And who, pray tell, exactly do you think the Doeskini Queen candidate might be, hmmm?" She leans forward on the table and stares at him.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (Marisu knows the queen? her familt is getting killed by said queen)

[Master] (Marisu does not know the QUeen personally like Indigo Branwyn and Ilero and Shur do

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Alrighty, heads up, this conversation is kinda going in circles now, if it continues, Hugh and Neith will watch over her, but she's goona have to face her own demons) (Yes, but from what I understand they know each other from previous adventuring. Before my time, but I thought they were allies. I don't think the queen

Marisu (TMO)] (nope)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Thank you for the update bob. Before my time)

Marisu (TMO)] (np, it's complicated)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I'm working with ahlf understanding ; )

Marisu (TMO) (to Master only)] Do the Doeskins have a more eligible candidate than Marisu in age?

[Master (to TMO only)] you are not sure at this point

[TMO] (since you're not from Drillian, that is entirely appropriate. :) )

[Master] (and yes it would be very valid for Hugh and Neith and Kell to question Marius about Drillian to distract her and to learn more)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (haha right now i'm a crappy counselor, but I was never a historian :) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Kels turn for the moment :) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] 0

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Hey Lisa, any insight on what we shoul dask or say?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I'm not good at this part of RP)

[TMO] (Marisu is the only Drillian native in this group, isn't she?)

[Master] (and any hints you can give Carissa to help them deal with a woman would be appreciated ;P )

[Master] yes

[Master] to TMO

[Kel (MarioCS)] I dont know the next Doeskin candidate would be, but if you went back to help, it certainly wouldnt be you

[Master] I do think it is fun that the two women in the group are NOT playing the females in the bar

[Kel (MarioCS)] and if she told you , youd be there in a flash

[Kel (MarioCS)] I know i would, and that would help anyone

[Carissa] (Pfft, Shi would just say death sucks, drink up ;) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Bob, i'm doing the best I can haha. Never said I played a good female :) )

[Master] lol

[Carissa] (But definitely try to figure out exactly why she's drinking; what her main fear(s) are)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'll tell you what

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Marisu

[Marisu]] (TMO) laughs. "If I were a few years older, I'd probably have been up there at the ceremony when Queen Catherine Eustace chose her successor!"

[Kel (MarioCS)] if you went back, you wouldnt see another moon

[Kel (MarioCS)] wouldnt do anyone any good

[Kel (MarioCS)] its clearly not your time

[Carissa] (Also just listen to her; let her talk it out)

[Marisu]] (TMO) stops smiling and frowns into her cup before taking another long drink.

Marisu (TMO)] Right, right.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Okay now i'm drawing on actual history to make this inference. Bob. I'm not sure what this queen is like, but I sear to god, I will open up a history book, find an example of numerous influential ambassadors or others that snapped there fingers and all was right with the world when it came to political persona non gratas. Is this world the same? If Bran said, she is loyal and is highly regarded, would the queen listen?"

[Master] (There are few people in teh world that have more influence on the Queen than Bran does

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] And Marisu donesn't realize this?

[Master] you might need to reinforce that to her

[TMO] (hee hee - Bismarck ran the country until the young new Kaiser got upset that he kept telling him what to do)

[Lisa] (that's a scary comparison :) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I've tried though. When I brought it up, Marisu switched to another probelm to focus on. The conversation goes in circles. Therefore, I mean, i'm totally willing to listen, empathize, and show compassion, but hontely other then listening to her, i'm not sure what else I can say

[TMO] (yes, power talks, but ignorance and pride don't always listen, especially when it's inconvenient. :) )

[Master] or when it is 16 years old

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Which one is 16?

[Master] Marisu

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Really?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Holy crap

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] didn't know

[TMO] (agreed - I would imagine a full conversation with Marisu will go around in circles a lot)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] well that explains it

[Lisa] (and she is drunk)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'll be there for support, but i'm not touching that emotional rollercoaster no offense meant ladies

[TMO] (aye, and has a LOT on her mind)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Let her drink up I say

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'll carry her home when she passes out

[TMO] (and she has a brain that can run on several tracks at once, as you may have noticed from her sudden topic changes)

Kel (MarioCS) shrugs "ok, thats a plan"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] yeah, bit hard for me to switch gears. :) You're pretty talented to switch like that

[TMO] (distraught, inebriated, young, smart, AND has magic - these all say "Do Not Touch" to me. :) )

[Kel (MarioCS)] (hence Kel staying away)

[TMO] (other than that one attempt at hand holding. :P)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (lol)

[TMO] (I chuckled at that)

[TMO] (I think more talk from here would probably get repetitive, unless someone has something they want to add to the conversation)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (im good)

[Carissa] ("Cheers!")

[TMO] (I do know one way y'all could short-circuit the whole night IC, but no one has mentioned it yet, so we'll move along without it)

[TMO] (and you wouldn't enjoy it at all, I'm sure)

[TMO (to Master only)] Ask her to explain Drillian politics

[Carissa] (But now we're curious? Or at least me)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Well I mean, now i'm somewhat curious)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (spill it)

[Master (to TMO only)] grins I tried to

[Master (to Carissa only)] the whole Drillian politics angle

[TMO] (let's see, a young Countess, raised to nobility, among foreigners in a strange city, and inebriated and with fewer holds on her tongue - ask her about something that she's interested in and knows very very well.... )

[Carissa (to Master only)] Thanks!

[TMO] (You all could pick up a detailed and in-depth knowledge of the history of Drillian royal politics!)

[TMO] (or you could get drunk)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Is there a politic way to ask? I don't want to be stabbled by a hormonal teanager)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] One moment

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Drafting a conversation

[TMO] (not that I'm in any way quaified to go into specifics myself. I know a bit, like when the Queen tried to marry her son to her daughter and started a civil war)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Welll, we've established that we are all drinking tonight.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I'll grab a round for all of us

[Master] grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] If it helps you by telling us what's going on and why it effects you

[Master] I can help feed details as needed and known

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] then we'll listen

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We'll all be prepared for the road ahead and be ready to meet your feers head on

[Master] this is all very good for everyone to know what you are getting into when you head back home

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] But we cannot help if we don't know

[TMO] (damn, I expected everyone to flee in panic. Now I've got to pony up)

TMO sighs

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] you seem to have a somewhat basic knowoedge of political events and if you think they will overcome the Great Brawny

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Branwyn

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] my bad

[Kel (MarioCS)] 16 y.o doesnt know when to quit...

[TMO] (no, I like Brawny)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Then ti would be good to know who the players and movers and shakers are

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (You shouldn't have mentioned it then ;) )

[Kel (MarioCS)] Who we can kill, and who should be spared

[TMO] (like I said, I expected you all to flee. :P But you called my bluff)

[Master (to TMO only)] and here is where the 16 year old not paying attention to all the local politics because she was so anxious to get out on her own with Branwyn and the Dragonslayers......

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] No worries, you'll get us back i'm sure haha

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Bob said he would help

[Master] when we are done in the bar we jump to the next neight and dinner with Sam

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Although I'm sure only to the extent that you actually paid attentino to what was going on haha

[Master] if you think that will be easier

[Master] grins

[Lisa] (just roll your local history nwp when you need assistance :) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] He's fair but not generous

[Master] just let a bastard know he could inherit the most powerful throne on the planet...... if he lives

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We goota put in the work :)

[Lisa] (and take a drink? drinking game)

[Master] grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] You'r move first, I got the drinks

[Master] not like you have anything actually hard to deal with

[Master] grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Not right now haha :)

[Marisu]] (TMO) thunks her cup down on the table and points at Hugh. "Okay, here's the basic thing you need to know. We're unique. Nobody else has got anything like it anywhere else. These other countries, Kings pass the throne to their oldest son, regardless of how competent or intelligent he actually is. Right?"

[Master] everyone will be drinking by the nights end

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] You mean everywehre esle that isn't a swamp?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Okay

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Drains a mug

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Sitgnals the bartender

[Kel (MarioCS)] (there isnt one)

[Marisu]] (TMO) waves that off. "Doeskin isn't in the heart of the swamp. We're even outside the Mist."

[Master] (no bartender, rpivate room)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (kel's been parched since last Friday)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Okay, I'll go grab one physically then. LOL.)

[Master] (I refer you to Google Earth to see where The Mist is thinest

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) over his shoulder "Okay Got that"

[Kel (MarioCS)] Outside the Mist?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "Outside the mist"

[Master (to Carissa only)] Shi can show up if you wish

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) return with another round for everyeone

[Master] /carris or carry on a conversatoin with Branwyn and or Indigo about what might be happening

Marisu (TMO)] So when our Queen gets old, she gets to pick her own successor. She picks the best and the brightest from the daughters of the other noble families, and marries her to her son, the Prince.

[Carissa (to Master only)] Haha nah, I'm good. As I said, she'd not be very helpful. Let the boys handle this ;)

[Kel (MarioCS)] Thats different

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) frowns. "Okay So the smartest is always in power. Makes sense from a political standpoint."

Marisu (TMO)] Queen Catherine Eustace died much too early. She didn't have much time to pick her candidate, I think. There were only 5 to pick from.

Marisu (TMO)] I was too young to be up there myself.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) nods

Kel (MarioCS) nods in a 'told ya' kind of way

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) flips kel the bird

[Carissa] (LOL)

Kel (MarioCS) challenges Hugh to an arm wrestlematch)

Marisu (TMO)] Queen Wilhemina Mosskin was brought in by Branwyn and the Dragonslayers just for the coronation.

Marisu (TMO)] (did I get the name right?)

[Master] yes

Marisu (TMO)] (awesome)

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) mouths "Later to Kel. Swags eyebrows"

[Kel (MarioCS)] (why? we're not in grave peril now...)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (When else is she going to be drunk enought to tell us this stuff?)

Marisu (TMO)] And Queen Catherine Eustace didn't have a son to marry to Queen Wilhemina Mosskin.

[Carissa] (You are confronting an emotional, magical teenager. Grave peril may not be far behind with the wrong word or move...)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So how did they solve the provblem then?

[Lisa] (LOL)

Marisu (TMO)] So she got to pick her own husband instead of a traditional prince. He wasn't even one of the noble families, although I hear they 'found' proof somewhere that he actually was.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Do you beleive he is?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Does it reall ymatter?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] It seems the queen is the figure of power. Who cares who she marries

Marisu (TMO)] Well he sure is now. And no, it doesn't really matter. The King doesn't have much actual power. But picking someone from an established family would have made better politics.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Barks Laugh

Marisu (TMO)] I mean, marry for love, and piss off every single noble family in your kingdom, or....?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Can you Imagice Bran actaully caring about Politics? She puts on a good show, but I think she really would prefer to kill anyone who annoys her to be honest

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] "But I understand your sentiment"

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So this led to confrontation?

Marisu (TMO)] Love is nice and all, but it can destroy countries.

[Lisa (to TMO only)] remember who toybin is related to? :)

Marisu (TMO)] I don't know what started this all! I just found out about it this morning!

Marisu (TMO) (to Lisa only)] red cloak - but wasn't Wilhemina's whole reason for disappearing to dig up records showing Toybin was actuallly noble?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] You obviuosly have underlying thoughts on the matter though. Did anything ever nag at you before today's revleations? We should know. You have good instincs, what do you think?

[Master (to TMO only)] to show that Wilimena was not related to Toybin

[Master (to Lisa only)] to show that wilimena was not related to Tobyin

[Master (to TMO only)] and redclock is..... Jennivive's husband

Marisu (TMO) (to Master only)] estranged, but yes

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Feel like i'm monopolyzing the conversation. Any one want a turn or can I continue?)

[Master] continue

[Kel (MarioCS)] (keep on)

[Carissa] (You're fine)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Just wating on her isntincts to speak)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Unless she doesn't know for sure)

[Lisa (to TMO only)] was to make sure she could marry toybin and not related

[Marisu]] (TMO) sighs into her drink. "They probably thought the Queen was weak enough that the other nobles wouldn't support her claim against a strong coalition.

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Your referring to your family?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] For support?

Marisu (TMO) (to Lisa only)] I misrremembered, thanks

[Marisu]] (TMO) shrugs. "I don't know who actually started it. Apparently my family is nearly ended by it though."

[Marisu]] (TMO) stares moodily into her cup.

[Lisa (to TMO only)] was a LONG time ago - it is hard not to be a part of this conversation! but very very fun to see the marisu side of events

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] The question I have is this. No one know's your family better then you. You obviously come from an honorable and noble house. They don't usually come out of the blue and declare agasint there traditions. Even when they may break convention slightly. Do you know why they might have done this? If we know what may havbe caused this mess, we can undo it. We can save your family Marisu. We just need to find the answer.

Marisu (TMO) (to Lisa only)] you have no idea. :)

[Marisu]] (TMO) laughs bitterly. "They saw a chance and thought it was worth the risk. I bet every family *thought* about it, but we actually did it."

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] So what you're saying is that your knodgom isn't so different then the rest of the world

Marisu (TMO)] I don't know who would have been the driving force, us or them though, or which family member pushed for it.

Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549) Shurgs

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Someone with abmition

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Did anyone harbor a grduge?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] You would know

[Marisu]] (TMO) looks at him over her cup. "That's just about everyone."

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] If you may have eventurally been an eliglble match, you would have been taught the potlitics in this case

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] But why Was your family ostiriced or somethign?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Someone had to make the call. Someone had to have overrulled the objections from teh loyalists in your family. Any diea who it might have been?

Marisu (TMO)] We just didn't have anybody qualified of the right age at the time.

[Master (to TMO only)] does Marisu have a younger cousin? or perhaps pressureed to marry and have kids to have a daughter that could be queen?

[Lisa] (brb)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

Marisu (TMO) (to Master only)] probably. her dad wasn't an only child I don't think

[Master (to TMO only)] letting you build and grow it

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (While he ansers that I need to think. I'm drawing a ancestery map on some graph paper)

Marisu (TMO) (to Master only)] okay, will do it

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (Trying to find the traitor)

Marisu (TMO)] (one sec, I need to do a bit of looking real quick)

Marisu (TMO)] (and I may need to beat the dog)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (TO BOB: Possibly Unlikely, but if the warlord/leader of Marisu's House was to surrenduer hostiltities is it possible they mi8ght be pardoned? Or this highly unlikely. How badly does the queen want peace? If you are allowed toa snwer that question as of this moment)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] (I know i'm jumoping ten steps ahead, just trying to set the stage fro what we may need to be dealing with and planning)

[Master] at this point you do not know who is involved in what, you only heard earlier today that more than half family has been killed

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Hm

[Master] and Marisu never wrote home like Branwyn adn Indigo

[Master] so there is no news outside of what Branwyn can tell you

[Master] until the new Ambassador is here to fill you in

[Master] which will happen in the next couple of days

[Carissa] (So told half were killed, but cannot actually confirm?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] At this point then it mgiht be like a blood feud at this stage. Doesn't matter who started it, but now it will be finished by loss of family. Hm this is going to get really tricky

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] getting a better handle on the situation thought and thats good

[Master] remember, it might be that they killed all the daughters..... that means no one can become Queen for a long time.....

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Lisa would the queen stoop to killing young children?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I know it's been doen in history, but she doesn't strike me as that kind of leader from what little I know

[Master] she is afk

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Oookay

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Bob same question :)

[Master] and my answer is you need to visit Drillian and meet the Queen to figure that out :)

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] TMO and LIsa interacted with WM the most

[Master] they can tell you their impressions

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I would sincerely hope that someone Branwyn backed would absolutely not kill yound children

[Master] brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Marisu (TMO)] (sorry - Bpb tossed defining my family into my lap, so I needed to refamiliarize myself with them)

Marisu (TMO)] (make sure I didn't come up with anything too bizarre)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] No problem, its' better for us to slog through it now haha :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I do need to step away for a brief moment. like 3 min

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] AFK

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

Marisu (TMO)] (I need a female name for Marisu's sister, daughter of Isur and Nieve)

[Master] Morin

[TMO] Marisu has already mentioned a younger sister, so she's defined now

[TMO] 3 years younger, so 13 right now

[Kel (MarioCS)] Marilu and Marisu, like the Count 'skids

[TMO] 2 more names, 1 male 1 female

[Master] Franklin

[Kel (MarioCS)] Maribu

[Kel (MarioCS)] and Caribou

[TMO] haha

[TMO] I've added Marisu's Aunt and Uncle, Franklin and Marilu Doeskin. Their extended families I don't know about yet

[TMO] Bob - Marisu's father doesn't have a family name. Do you have one you want to add, or is it immaterial?

[Master] Hornthrawth

[Lisa] (he's probably dead anyway)

[Master] ouch Lisa.....

[Lisa] :)

[Lisa] sorry

[Master] grins

[Master] true but still

TMO cries

[Kel (MarioCS)] lolol

[TMO] :P

[Carissa] Haha

[TMO] [2d3]

[TMO] (2d3) [2d3=1,2] 3

[TMO] two more names, 1 of each

[Master] Urgorth

[Master] Plimsen

[Master] (I just spit out things at this point, no knowing which language/family trees I should be following)

[TMO] (even with this novel ruling method, we're still inbred as all get out apparently)

[Master] (just no Vilmars in your tree and you are ok)

[TMO] ok, Marisu now has 2 aunts and uncles, 2 from each family

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Back and Bob your hilarious

[Lisa] (wasn't drake looking for a wife?)

[Master] yes he was

[Carissa] (*Had)

[Master] and ouch to Carissa

[Master] oh man

[Carissa] (Haha well Lisa beat me to the first one ;) )

[TMO] Bob - would ALL noble girls of the right age have been up on the stage for the heir naming ceremony? Or just the top choices?

[Master] poor TMO

[Master] just the very top choices

[Lisa] look - all they had to do was bend the knee

[TMO] ah, okay. So Marisu might have an older female cousin then, just not a top pick

[Lisa] they created this mess

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] yeah this is getting pretty Game fo Thornes

[Master] LOL Lisa

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Done even Lisa haha :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Kl.ooge is lagging just test

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] okay

[TMO] ?dl=0

[Master] this is very fun

[Kel (MarioCS)] is that a pic of GOT? Havent started this season yet...

[TMO] Lisa - first name of Franklin Doeskin's wife!

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] I think so, just trying to figure out who is still the driving force of the La Revolucion

[Lisa] Helena

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] We gotta save his sisters

[TMO] Bob - wife's family name?

[Master] Chingar

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] It's almost hurintg my insides to think the queen might be considering killing them off if they haven't already

[TMO] (2d3) [2d3=3,1] 4

[TMO] (4d2) [4d2=1,2,2,2] 7

[MarioCS] pls not Chingar

[MarioCS] its spanish for ...

[Lisa] ?

[Master] no clue

[MarioCS] not for mixed company

[TMO] Carissa - boy's name

[MarioCS] but its what the birds and bees discribe

[Master] ahhh I see that now Mario and that works well

[Carissa] Uhh....

[MarioCS] ask Nyrma, courious what she says

[Carissa] Noah

[TMO] Mario - girl's name

[MarioCS] Ceanna

[TMO] Hugh - girl's name

[MarioCS] loralei

[Carissa] LEah

[TMO] ?dl=0

[TMO] (2d3) [2d3=2,1] 3

[TMO] (3d2) [3d2=2,2,1] 5

[TMO] 2 male names

[Master] Drim

[Lisa] so goal is to create the biggest family to lessen the death effect?

[Master] Olif

[Master] grins

[Carissa] Oliver

[Carissa] Olif?

[TMO] no, most of these are possibly dead, or uninvolved

[TMO] or too young to care.

[TMO] Marisu *might* be the oldest of her generation

[TMO] The Queen did abdicate a LOT earlier than expected

[TMO] I bet a lot of families try to time their children for the next coronation

[Master] (no one knows how that withering curse was ...... )

[TMO] k, I'm not going to go any further

[TMO] ?dl=0

[TMO] that gives Bob a lot of material to work with

[TMO] Bethany and Mihaela Doeskin could have had other siblings, after all.

[TMO] if we ignore the Hornthrawth family, that's 3 Doeskin families, although Franklin and Helena Chingar are probably more Chingar than Doeskin

[TMO] so Nieve and Marilu Doeskin and their families are the main focus

[Master] so now Marisu can explain to Hugh and Kel?

[Master] and or

[TMO] blah blah names of people you've never heard of bah blah

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] She passes out drunk

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] :)

[MarioCS] (Kel saw the screen shot)

[Carissa] (She wrote it on a napkin)

[TMO] I do research on my family tree, btw, if you're curious

[Master] smile

[TMO] that'show I've got enough practice to throw this together this quickly

[Master] so Marisu can tell more

[Master] and yes to TMO knowing more about real Ancestry and Family Trees if you ever need help with them

[TMO] consider yourselves educated!

[Master] back into the 1800's

[TMO] now, DRINK, and forget!

[Master] have you made it to the 1700 yet?

[TMO] 1 ancestor, that someone else did all the research for

[Master] nice

[Master] so any more questions for Marisu? or outbursts from Marisu?

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Not gonna lie, my brain is slightly fryed :)

[Master] adn then back to the residence and a morning meeting to figure otu what to do about Sam that night

[TMO] ?dl=0

[MarioCS] dont Bran and Marisu need to have a tender moment?

[MarioCS] Tender being marisu's temples after last night

[Master] they are always in that moment

[Master] TMO ? more to share at the bar?

[Master] Hugh? Kel? more to question her?

[MarioCS] no

[TMO] not unless there are specific questions to respond to. I may be about inebriated angry distraught teenage girled out. :)

[Master] very well

[Master] so we move to angry istraught teenage girl in the morning after

[MarioCS] new category for the End of Year Awards

[Master] Time of Day: 09:13 AM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Sin {Late Summer} 21st, 1267 TGR.

[TMO] it's tough to do as a 45+ year old man

[MarioCS] and the winner is...

[Master] morning

[Master] everyone is in the salon

[MarioCS] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] feel free to ask questions of those who were out late last night

[Kel (MarioCS)] Wow those scones smell delicious, thanks Jilly

[Jilly (Master)] It is the berries

[Jilly (Master)] they make it smell good

[Jilly (Master)] just do not tell Indigo

[Jilly (Master)] because they are good for him

[TMO] Neith - did you apply any relief to Marisu, or is she suffering the full effects? Completely your call, Marisu won't ask for any.

[Jilly (Master)] Marisu di dyou want more?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Lord Branadarus moved 2'01".

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Bob, is there any hearling or orison effects to help Marisu out? I forgot to ask

[Jilly (Master)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXpRxzmawjw

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 17'07".

[Kel (MarioCS)] She may be a bit, well, les hungry this morning

[Jilly (Master)] Orison would work

[Hugh D'Ambray (mharm-15549)] Neith will do that one moment so I can cast

[Kel (MarioCS)] maybe a big glass of juice would help

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Neith of Inholt casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[TMO] I wasn't sure how sympathetic Neith would be to do it of her own volition

[TMO] :)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Well, now that I know she is freaking 16, Neith will ddote one her

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] *Dote on her

Indigo (Lisa) takes one of the scroll ribbons and tries to turn the ribbon and a scone into a pirate eyepatch for the party coming up

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] sorry

[TMO] (hahah)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hmmm

[Marisu]] (TMO) takes a couple of scones from Jilly. "Yes, pease. Thank you, Jily."

Marisu (TMO)] (damn L key)

[Jilly (Master)] INDIGO!

[Jilly (Master)] what are you doign with that

Indigo (Lisa) murmurs "Maybe something lighter"

[Kel (MarioCS)] if nothing else, youd probably be the tastiest smelling pireate Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) looks up

[Indigo (Lisa)] Making an eyepatch

[Indigo (Lisa)] For my costume

[Jilly (Master)] if you use one of my scones for an eyepatch

[Jilly (Master)] you will need one!

[Jilly (Master)] an eyepatch I mean

[Jilly (Master)] not a scone

[Jilly (Master)] I keep those

[Jilly (Master)] OH

[Indigo (Lisa)] What is I hollow it out a little an eat the insides

[Jilly (Master)] grrrre

[Jilly (Master)] what are you doing

[Jilly (Master)] you want to be a priate?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Not for real

[Jilly (Master)] I thought pirates were all stabbing and walking the plank

[Indigo (Lisa)] But then I can bring one of my swords to the party

[Jilly (Master)] what party?

[Indigo (Lisa)] The costume party

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wanna come and be a pirate wench?

Indigo (Lisa) ducks

[Jilly (Master)] we are having a cstume party?

[Indigo (Lisa)] No. Some lord someone

[Jilly (Master)] why does no one tell me these things

[Jilly (Master)] OH

[Jilly (Master)] some lord?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Phillipe knows

Jilly (Master) glares at Branadarus

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Jilly I promise I would tell you and invite you

Jilly (Master) smiles

[Jilly (Master)] OK well I guess I can help you then

Marisu (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 51'02".

[Jilly (Master)] when do you want to be a priate Indigo?

[Jilly (Master)] OH

[Jilly (Master)] OH

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]] moved 33'04".

[Jilly (Master)] we can make you a peg leg

[Jilly (Master)] and we can put a hook!

[Jilly (Master)] a HOOK!

[Jilly (Master)] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] I think I like my legs

[Jilly (Master)] that will be great

[Jilly (Master)] someone can heal you after

[Jilly (Master)] right?

[Jilly (Master)] Shi?

[Indigo (Lisa)] NO!

[Jilly (Master)] you can do that right?

[Jilly (Master)] we can give Indigo a peg and a hook

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I don't think it works like that, Jilly...

[Jilly (Master)] that will be a great costume

[Jilly (Master)] that will be amazing

[Jilly (Master)] I will go look for a good hook

[Jilly (Master)] maybe the butcher has one I can borrow

[Master] and whoooSH

Branwyn (Lisa) looks quietly over at Marisu

[Indigo (Lisa)] Jilly - lost parts can't come back

[Indigo (Lisa)] Don't you think we would have given Sarengar his ear back if we could do that?

Ilero (TMO)] Hye go as ghost. Invisible.

[Kel (MarioCS)] He lost an ear?

Kel (MarioCS) touches the tips of his and sneers

[Indigo (Lisa)] They were going to take his tongue but Branwyn got them to take the ear instead

Shurkural (TMO)] Don't worry sugar. Your tips are still there. You're still an elf.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Why take anything?

[Kel (MarioCS)] of the two, a most fortunate decision

[Indigo (Lisa)] We broke into the Mayor's house and we took something and Sarengar wouldn't stop insuting them so they wanted to cut out his tongue

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn bailed us out of jail

[Kel (MarioCS)] sounds fair though

[Marisu]] (TMO) sliently looks at nothing as she concentrates on her scones.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I broke in but didn't take anything so they only broke my arm

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Wow

[Indigo (Lisa)] It wasn't good

Ilero (TMO)] Hye say t'at bad idea, but no one listen.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can't remember marco's char)

[Master] gnome had her hand cut off

[Indigo (Lisa)] And the gnome mage did lose her hand

Kel (MarioCS) winces at phantom pain in arm

[Indigo (Lisa)] She took a jar

[Kel (MarioCS)] oh my, was it worth it, now?

[Indigo (Lisa)] No

Indigo (Lisa) shakes his head

Ilero (TMO)] When HYE say somet'ing bad idea, you t'ink maybe it really bad idea?

[Kel (MarioCS)] you have a point, Ilero

[Master] lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes Ilero.

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Marisu, did you want to talk? We can talk here or in the library but we probably should.

[Marisu]] (TMO) folds her hands in her lap and looks at them. "That's entirely up to you, Ambassador. Is there anything more I need to know?"

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Ooh sassy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't know much more about facts that you do at this point.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What I can say is that I am sorry.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I did not think about how it would affect you truly until you mentioned Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] it seemed somehow more abstract...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And Marisu. It is treason.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If your family had the plague or were captured by bugbears I would have had Jenn take the seat.

Branwyn (Lisa) rolls her eyes at the thought

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But this is dangerous

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I am not a noble

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No but you are sister-in-law to the Queen's Consort and here to protect the Queen's interest above Drillian even

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] for 6 more days

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Tell me Jennevive what you would have done if you thought Marisu was a threat

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] SirSilver Balls will replace me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ?

Marisu (TMO)] (Queen's Consort is a better term than King, btw, for those not familiar with Drilian politics)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] OH if Marisu was a threat? she would not be alive

[Marisu]] (TMO) smiles faintly.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] well she might be alive but not able to do anything to harm you

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Marisu is smar and capable

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Smart

[Carissa] (Much more familiar with the politics now though!)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] she can make her own mind up without needing to follow her mother's plans

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not only were you the best to serve Drillian in my mind and heart - no matter what your family had done

[Marisu]] (TMO) eyes Jennevieve curiously.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I wanted to be sure you were not veiwed as a threat when I was not here to intervene if necessary

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Frankly, I am surprised your family has not written - perhaps they are trying to protect you as well

[Branwyn (Lisa)] BUT

[Kel (MarioCS)] (thats a big BUT)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] you are right. I should have told you privately

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And I am sorry.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I made decisions without you and I was wrong to do that. I am so very sorry that you have been hurt by me on top of everything else that has happened

[Marisu]] (TMO) nods. "I probably couldn't have affected anything, but it's possible I might have been able to send a letter home and perhaps persuaded some of them to stay out of it.

[Carissa] (And you cannot lie)

Marisu (TMO)] I don't know the situation any better, but I do know my mother. She is stubborn and hot-headed.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] My offer from yesterday still stands. I can teleport you as far as Loosend or Rivers Bend this moment if you want to go home

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (test)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry - my internet dropped)

[Carissa] (yes)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] for Marisu https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjPaOvOaaTI

[Marisu]] (TMO) shakes her head. "As my magical instructor once, rather forcefully, told me, the cost and risks of teleport mean that it is not a rapid transit system, and not an instant solution to all your problems. Thank you though."

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "I know both of those places very well and would be happy to take the risk if it is what you want"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Otherwise, I do hope you will stay with us at least until we get home and that we can mend what has been broken

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I would like that

Marisu (TMO)] I am probably safest staying with you. By myself, with no protection, I would be a valuable target or hostage. And if pirates should try to kidnap me again, without you or the others there to save me a third time, I would probably just disappear forever.

Marisu (TMO)] Speaking of which, does the Queen know I'm with you here?

[Master (to Lisa only)] of course

[Carissa] (A third time??)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Of course she does

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] BRB

Marisu (TMO)] (pirates +bugbears)

[Carissa] (Oh dear)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And she has not mentioned you in any of our correspondence

[Master] ( a pirate had a knife to Marisu's throat and Branwyn saved her)

Marisu (TMO)] I see. I'll have to think on that. Aunt Jennevieve, do you know anything further about the situation that you'd be willing to share with me, so I can try to prepare myself?

Marisu (TMO)] (Branwyn had one to her throat too, and Ilero nearly got her killed)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] What I will share with you is that you need to listen to your heart

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Nothing she has written has been negative in any way. She has simply stated the condition in very broad terms

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Look to what guides you in your heart

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Nothing she has written has been negative in any way. She has simply stated the condition in very broad terms

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I have found that by paying attention to Branwyn I can learn more about chaos

Branwyn (Lisa) throws her head back and looks up at the ceiling for a minute

[Marisu]] (TMO) rubs her nose and sighs.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I will say that Branwyn is more concerned about our Queen than the Kingdom

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sir Androp will be back with Count Vilmar soon and they should have more concrete information

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] which may or may not be a good thing

Marisu (TMO)] She has a ong history with the family.

Marisu (TMO)] *long

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Just becuase I don't want to start some holy crusade as a diversion does not mean that I am not concerned with Drillian

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Quite the opposite in fact

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Tristan would disagree with you

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Red would agree with you

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] whose side do you want to be on?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well Tristan wanted to walk into a church and kill abunch of priests just because someone told him to

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh don't lump me in with your husband

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Enough of this please

[Shurkural]] (TMO) covers her mouth to hide the smile.

Aunt Jennevive (Master) nods her head

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] We have other things to debate

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Phillipe, is there anything we should know?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] like who will be the next King of Terraguard

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) looks at Jennive and pales

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I have nothing

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I cannot

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Again ... not our concern

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] sighs

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Lord Sam will be here this evening

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] without Prince Loplin

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Good. We can get this over with

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) looks at Branwyn adjaw drops

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] You are so much fun

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We're going to tell him what he wants to know.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm going to ask for the demon book and then we can leave

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I cannot remember how simple life seemed before you came

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

Ilero (TMO)] Wit' murdered Ambassador in burned house who try start crusade?

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) nods to Ilero that started all of this

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Yah, life was simple back t'en."

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Perhaps this new Count will be a calm quiet person

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It doesn't matter to me who the king of terraguard is. And we shouldn't be getting involved in all of this anyway

Lord Branadarus (Master) coughs

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] We are involved

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] well at least

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] perhaps

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I suppose you are

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] someone has to decide to tell or not to tell Sam

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm involved!

[Indigo (Lisa)] The priestess told me the prophecy so I'm involved

Lord Branadarus (Master) nods at Indgo

[Indigo (Lisa)] And Ilero

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Maybe he should tell Sam

Ilero (TMO)] Want hye tell him so not officia?

[TMO] L. L! L L L L L L L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (grins)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Kel (MarioCS)] o

TMO bangs keyboard

[Kel (MarioCS)] i mean lol

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] LOL at Mario

TMO shoots Mario

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] LOL

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] HAH

[TMO] no Ls in THAT sentence.

[Carissa] (Haha!)

[Kel (MarioCS)] o o o

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If you want to tell him, you are welcome to be the one to break it to him.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] He has a point

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] if Indigo does it

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] then Sam will not have heard it from Drillian

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I was just going to preface it by making sure he really wants to know

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] are you sure that matters?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] The truth is the truth

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes of course it does

Lord Branadarus (Master) scowls at Jennevive

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If he says he wants to abide by prince loplin's wishes and not know then we shouldn't tell him

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] making sure that everyone knows everything is the best

Ilero (TMO)] Hye can do it not be seen or heard. Probly.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] so we can tell Prince Loplin then

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Or have the Celestry announce it

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Shouldn't that be Sam's decision?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] IF Branwyn does not want to tell Sam

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] it will be hard to ask him if he wants others to know

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] but I do admit that it makes for a very clever knot to cut

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] I thought she made it clear she would let him know. Announcing it to the public seems...not thought out.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Chaotic perhaps?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We will NOT be doing that against Sam's wishes

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Um, I was under the impression we would tell him and let him decide what to do? (OOC)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] it would plunge the entire Kingdom into speculation and turmoil

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (test)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And Marisu and Jenn can create their wards to protect the conversation from eavesdroppers

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] millions of people trying to decide where the future lies

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Your good :) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Shoot...messed up chat box somehow...)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Also clever Jenn. Apparently Solonor priests are chaotic good...)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (grins she ALWAYS manages to find a way to get people to agree with her)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh Jennevive, you're leaving in six days. Why would you want to do that when you won't be around to see the fallout anyway

Marisu (TMO)] He asked us, he wants to know. But further dissemination of that knowledge is his decision. Think of it as if he hired us to find a specific book for him. The book is for him alone. If he chooses to share the contents, that's his decision to make.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes Marisu. I agree completely

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Cannot figure out how to undo this,; brb)

Carissa has left the game on Fri Aug 11 22:38:56 EDT 2017

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And much more eloquently stated

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (brb)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

Marisu (TMO)] Only three other factions know: Prince Loplin, the Celestry (that's where we got the lineage from, right?), and ... Lord Branadarus.

Marisu (TMO)] Pardon, Lord. I know I've pressed you on this before.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Out of curiousity, does the celestry actually know or do they keep a record but are unaware of what it actually means?

Carissa has joined the game on Fri Aug 11 22:40:18 EDT 2017

Carissa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Carissa has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I will do what Branwyn wishes, but I know my mother would love to know this and she would go to great lengths to see Sam put on the throne

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I am certain that the Celsestry knows exactly what this means

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] but

[Carissa] (Sorry. Typing right-to-left orientation is REALLY disorienting)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (I have had that happen before too Carissa, the only way to correct is to restart, it is a Java thing)

[Carissa] I am back at the keyboard.

Marisu (TMO)] Then, when we give him this knowledge. you can choose to offer your family's support if that is what he wishes to do. I believe that would handle everyone's obligations sufficiently.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] ( I have gone through whole nights like that )

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] the key problem you have missed Ilero

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I thought I hit some keys. And that sounds difficult. Pass!)

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] is that the Celestry would like a chance for a Kayugan to be on the throne, finally after centuries of Greeks

Aunt Jennevive (Master) nods to Branadarus

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Which is why his mother would like a chance to find a pure family member to put on the throne

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] who she could control

Marisu (TMO)] Do we have any clue if the Celestry was aware of his lineage before we asked about it? Or did they discover it because of our request?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Mother would not control the throne, just help him get to it

Aunt Jennevive (Master) shrugs, does that matter?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (think it was because we asked)

Marisu (TMO)] Yes, it does. If they were already aware of it, then it's likely that there are either no plans to manipulate the situation, because they would have been visible before now. But if they weren't aware of the possibility themselves until just now, then the plotters have just begun to work.

Marisu (TMO)] And so he willl have to be extra careful.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The current King of Terraguard is Greek and so is his family. There is little chance in my mind of a Jayugan gaining the throne with or without Sam

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Perhaps Branwyn can invite him to spend some time in Drillian

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] If Sam if there under the cover of The Mist.....

Marisu (TMO)] And if so, it would be dangerous for him *not* to know about it. Or he may get ensnared in plots unaware of the danger.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) nods in agreement.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The current King of Terraguard is Greek and so is his family. There is little chance in my mind of a Jayugan gaining the throne with or without Sam

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Kayugan)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] What is so magical about this Mist

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (my iklooge is getting laggy and not my internet this time)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Nothing really

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is more anti-magic than anything

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] It is a refreshing challenge

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You will miss the sun, my love

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] only words and actions count

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But I can take you places outside of it

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Magic is a weakened foil

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Which is why Branwyn is so adept at both in and out

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] she grew up with it in her blood

Marisu (TMO)] It is very uncomfortable to spend any time in, but you do adjust. Eventuallly.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] So we are in agreement that we will tell Sam everything

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If he agrees, yes

Aunt Jennevive (Master) raises an eyebrow

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] how can he agree if he does not know

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He will. If we dangle the information in front of him, he will want it

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] We know he wants to know

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] grins

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] you are learning

Marisu (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified: Spells - CHANGED: Message -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Read Magic -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Sound Bubble -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Sleep -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Unseen Servant -- # Memorized: 1 (0),

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] be gentle with the line

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But I will give him a chance to reject the knowledge

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] a small twitch

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] a little drag

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] and they will come rise to your bait

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] We can let him know that what we've found out is dagnerous

Aunt Jennevive (Master) smile sand nods

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs "you are mistaking fairness with manipulation"

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] excellent bait

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] danger for a young man

Marisu (TMO)] The danger is aready around him, I believe.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Help him see the shadows

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So we are agreed?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] agreed

[Marisu]] (TMO) nods.

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] INdigo should be the one

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Speaking of sun, I think I should like a walk this morning while we have sun to walk in

Lord Branadarus (Master) stands up

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] would you like to walk along the river bank?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't know all that son and father mother stuff

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I would love to

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We'll be back later if we aren't needed?

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) Shi, are you sure you want to go to a place where Magik is non existent?

Marisu (TMO)] i can help you, Indigo

Lord Branadarus (Master) looks at Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] I could tell him about the prophecy

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] We can go, it is handled here

[Indigo (Lisa)] You all can tell him about the family stuff

[Master] Branwyn moved 24'03".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) Why not? It sounds intriguing! I wonder if grandmother went there. I imagine she would have had she known of it.

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 18'11".

[Kel (MarioCS)] (E) well her magik would have been reduced, seems a bit vulnerable to be there

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) smiles "(E) A curious thing she wouldn't have been able to ignore."

Kel (MarioCS) purses lips, looks around the room

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (E) But it sounds like a place Teb would absolutely love.

Kel (MarioCS) shakes head (E) " you alays find a silver lining)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) grins

Kel (MarioCS) laughs out loud

[Master] so jumping to nightfall and dinner?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sure)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (do we need costumes?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] LOL

[Kel (MarioCS)] (at least a charcter to be, to talk about?)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Stevie Nicks)

[Kel (MarioCS)] .

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (yes)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bob is making dinner?)

Marisu (TMO)] (i'm trying to find the section where we were given the info so I don't flub any of it

[Master] grins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Gal-SUM

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (carissa summary :) )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (scroll down)

[Master] and when you are ready

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 14'05".

[Master] Branwyn moved 16'00".

Marisu (TMO)] (got it, thanks!)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ( :) )

[Master] you can have most of the characters there,

[Master] not the apprentices

[Master] you have 12 seats

[Master] Jenn Bran Bran Indigo Sam Marisu Ilero Shi Kel Hugh

[Master] two more to add

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Hmm don't think I linked Ancestry on summary. Might have to add later)

[Master] Shur and Neith?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how big is the sound bubble or protection zone you will cast?)

Marisu (TMO)] 20' I think

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that should cover the table)

[Master] dinning table is about 30 foot long

Marisu (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified:

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sigh)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so we scrunch)

[Master] Snee is in that room so you can load the map

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

[Master] even if she is not there tonight

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Everyone is friends, cozy up now!)

MarioCS is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

MarioCS has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Master] Snezana moved 9'06".

Lisa has received the map New Residence first floor.

Carissa is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Carissa has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Kel (MarioCS)] its been a while since ive seen this map

[Kel (MarioCS)] and no one cleaned the blood by the fountain? after how many months?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (I think that was fire from the scrolls)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Er, from lighting scroll on fire)

Marisu (TMO)] looks like a 10' radius

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (does jenn have a spell that will cover the table?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (see in the MIst - no one can hear you tell secret information)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Well that'll be a nice change)

[Master] no

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (then we will have to trim the party or risk it)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (12 people can fit in a 10 ft circle?)

[Master] Sam moved 224'07".

Marisu (TMO)] (Shur is an easy exclusion. Ilero is less easy)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (enter the cone of silence)

Marisu (TMO)] 10' radius. 20' diameter

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh - much better)

[Master] Indigo moved 1'00".

Marisu (TMO)] stop mucking with the map while I'm trying to type! This is hard enough already

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry missed the radius part)

Marisu (TMO)] :P

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (As hard as typing L?)

[Master] grins

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ;)

[Kel (MarioCS)] wow, ouch

[Master] so there is the dining hall with the minimum of one character per player

[Master] with Indigo and Branwyn both there

[Master] now you can add who you wish Ilero etc

[Master] Jenn

[Master] brandarus

Marisu (TMO)] (be funny if we ecuded her)

Marisu (TMO)] fuck me

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (they both should be there most likely)

[Master] Ilero?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (typos are okay we know it's your keyboard)

[TMO] (they annoy the carp out of me)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you can always fix when you format chat)

[TMO] Branwyn, Indigo, Jenn, Branadarus. Ilero, Yes/No?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Y

[TMO] Y

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 13'11".

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 4'10".

[Master] 2 seats left

[TMO] You have more people than I do, apparently. :)

[Master] everyone has one with LIsa and TMO having two

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (One of Spring's characters even if she's not here tonight so she can have someone in the know?)

[Master] Kenna

[Master] one empty chair

[TMO] are you including Sam in your count?

[Master] yes

[TMO] Phillipe maybe?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Who is of crucial importance that we should add?

[Kel (MarioCS)] rofl

[Master] Shur or Neith are the two excluded right now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Jilly)

[TMO] (no no no no - we want to actually get something done)

[Master] Jilly and Phillip etc are around the sides of the room when you want them, they work on serving etc.

[Master] LOL

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (when you said crucial importance Jilly was the first one that came to mind)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] If no one else decides, then Neith would like to be there

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] okay Jilly it is then

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] that's good

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no - Neith)

[TMO] (bad idea bad idea)

[TMO] (yes Neith)

[TMO] (Neith Neith Neith)

[Master] Neith of Inholt moved 1'04".

[Master] Time of Day: 07:26 PM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Sin {Late Summer} 21st, 1267 TGR.

[Sam (Master)] Thank you for inviting me Branwyn

[Sam (Master)] I have not met your new friends

[TMO] Marisu Spell Target moved 6'00".

[Sam (Master)] how far did you have to travel? (lookign at Kel adn Shi)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is Kel and Shi'Nynze

[TMO] [Ilero]] moved 1'03".

[TMO] Shi'Nynze moved 1'01".

[TMO] [Marisu]] moved 1'00".

[TMO] Kenna Westfoot moved 0'11".

[TMO] Indigo moved 1'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] From the Wildlands we met on our travels

[TMO] (minor OCD attack)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) faint smile

[Sam (Master)] (fixed TMO)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (lol)

[Sam (Master)] and you are really Elves?

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (And yet your OCD left Snee stuck in a wall? Poor Snee)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Um, yes?

[Sam (Master)] I heard you eat nuts and berries?

[Sam (Master)] sticks?

[Sam (Master)] that seems a bit much

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Jilly told you that, I'm guessing.

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) rolls eyes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (even when she's not here, she's here)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Nuts and berries yes, but not sticks.

[Kel (MarioCS)] Only when in season , of course

[Sam (Master)] Jilly has been teaching the palace cooks some of her recipes

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Jenn's power is getting someone to agree with her; Jilly's power is to always been ther)

Shi'Nynze (Carissa) snickers

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Snezana moved 49'04".

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Your OCD is contagious)

[Sam (Master)] lol

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Jilly is a good cook when it's real food.

[Sam (Master)] and how ar eyou tonight Sir Indigo?

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified: Spells - CHANGED: Sound Bubble -- # Memorized: 2 (1), CHANGED: Unseen Servant -- # Memorized: 0 (1),

[Sam (Master)] you look well rested

[Sam (Master)] and better than the last time I saw you

[Sam (Master)] no ropes or ties

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Marisu (TMO)] Just the occasional eye patch when he's experimenting.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm good. I think

[Marisu]] (TMO) smiles.

Indigo (Lisa) blushes

[Sam (Master)] Branwyn I have heard that you are soon to leave our city

[Sam (Master)] you have a replacement ?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, at long last. This was only to be a temporary position.

[Sam (Master)] there is a ball at the end of this month for you and your replacement

[Sam (Master)] as we did for your arrival

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Count Joffrey Vilmar is to replace me. He is a good man. I think you shall like him.

[Sam (Master)] if you vouch for him then I am certain he will be a good man

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Prince Loplin is too kind

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We do have news for you before we leave the city.

[Sam (Master)] (note that will take Branwyn, Branadarus and Ilero away from your other party)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] News we can only convey in privacy here.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ah smooth)

[Sam (Master)] oh?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You asked me to look into a certain matter and we have learned information in regards ti your request.

[Sam (Master)] yes? eagerly

[Marisu]] (TMO) is holding ready to cast on signal

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But before we discuss it, I want to make sure you still wish to have it.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Offwer the copyright and disclaimer stuff)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Prince Loplin may have been wiser than you know for keeping it from you.

[Sam (Master)] (grins at Michael)

[Sam (Master)] He is a good father

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Your life will change on the news or you can have some dessert and all will be as it is now

[Sam (Master)] But he cannot protect me forever, I have to live my life

Branwyn (Lisa) murmurs "We hope"

[Sam (Master)] my life will change

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Red pill or blue pill?)

[Sam (Master)] life IS change

[Kel (MarioCS)] can we still have dessert?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] Nice Carissa

[Sam (Master)] I would like to know what is going to happen, maybe I can be ready?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] late 90s referernces

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs at Kel

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All right. Marisu can you cast please?

Marisu (TMO)] To be fair, you may be vulnerable if you don't possess this knowledge. Others possibly do know it.

[Marisu]] (TMO) nods

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]] casts a spell against : Sound Bubble: Creates a bubble wall that sound does not cross

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ( ;) )

TMO has edited Marisu Spell Target's effects.

[Sam (Master)] (20 foot diamiter?)

[Sam (Master)] there we go

Marisu (TMO)] We have a dozen minutes with this casting.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so take it away)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ilero or marisu is telling?)

Marisu (TMO)] (Indigo I thought)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Indigo prophecy, too, I though

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Marisu with lineage)

[Kel (MarioCS)] (wow!)

Marisu (TMO)] I will begin, if that is alright.

[Kel (MarioCS)] (indigo Prophecy!)

Branwyn (Lisa) nods

Marisu (TMO)] Lord Hightower, you are the son of Venile Ronwith and Dwan Jarvis.

[Marisu]] (TMO) waits for any sign of recognition from him.

[Sam (Master)] oh?

[Sam (Master)] Ronwith, that is my mother?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no)

[Sam (Master)] Who is Jarvis?

Marisu (TMO)] Venile Ronwith is your father, who is the son of Gregory Loplin, son of Francis Farthorn.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no)

Marisu (TMO)] (no? I took that straight from the summary)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Uh oh)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (venile is the mother and farthorn is the father)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] https://www.ancestry.com/family-tree/person/tree/73316041/person/32402376392/facts

Marisu (TMO)] (sigh)(

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (venile is connected to the jarvis and farthorn is king of terraguard)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (I love how we're delivering this life altering news like 5 different ways haha)

[Marisu]] (TMO) rewinds

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (The facts is the right one. The right panel is his "adoptive" father)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not carissa's fault - bob put it in a son of son of son of thing)

Marisu (TMO)] (I'd say basic English is outside my abilities, but this isn't basic ENglish)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Yeah it was confusing)

Marisu (TMO)] Lord Hightower, your parents are Venile Ronwith and Gregory Loplin.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Dwan Jarvis is son of son of son...ends with decendent of Oklean Jarvis, brother of founder Reginald Jarvis)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no)

Marisu (TMO)] (is that right this time?)

Marisu (TMO)] oijregagfaodighjads;k

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Dwan Jarvis = Father)

Marisu (TMO)] 'what does 'son of Gregory Loplin' mean then?

Marisu (TMO)] no, that's his mother's father

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Venile Ronwith = Mother)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (venile is mother and Francis farthorn, the King of Teraguard is his father)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ack sorry. Yes that one)

[Sam (Master)] (Loplin is the adopted father)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] just copy lisa's text :)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Venile is the Jarvis)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and that was full of typos - sorry :( )

Marisu (TMO)] what does 'son of Gregory Loplin' mean?

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (You're doing good haha)

Marisu (TMO)] agagagabbhabbhba;jh

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (adoptive son)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (That Bob wantedd it to be confusing :) )

Marisu (TMO)] BOB!!!! *shakes fist*

[Sam (Master)] (see how you can hide people in family trees? grins)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (gregory Loplin is Sam's guardian)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (It was clever, I give you that)

[Marisu]] (TMO) takes a deep breath for another try.

[Marisu]] (TMO) rewinds

Marisu (TMO)] Lord Hightower, your parents are Venile Ronwith and Francis Farthorn, the Tenth King of Terraguard. Your mother's father is Dwan Jarvis, last known heir to the Jarvis throne.

Sam (Master) blniks

Marisu (TMO)] (well??)

Indigo (Lisa) claps

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (I was totally waiting for Lisa's (no) )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I know this is a lot.

Marisu (TMO)] (me too)

[Sam (Master)] King Farthorn?

[Sam (Master)] THE King Farthorn?

Branwyn (Lisa) nods

Marisu (TMO)] According to our information.

[Sam (Master)] and Jarvis who? what throne is that?

[Sam (Master)] I do not remember any Kingdom of Jarvis?

[Sam (Master)] maybe it si a small one to the east?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Prince Loplin did not want you to become involved in any infighting for the throne

[Sam (Master)] but then I should have been taught it

[Sam (Master)] well

[Sam (Master)] I cannot imagine

[Sam (Master)] but

[Sam (Master)] how?

[Sam (Master)] I mean

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jarvis is in the Small Kingdoms

[Sam (Master)] when?

[Sam (Master)] really?

[Sam (Master)] Oh good so I did not forget a lesson

Marisu (TMO)] Jarvis is in the Small Kingdoms to the west, beyond Drillian.

[Sam (Master)] How

[Sam (Master)] who?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There has not been a true Jarvis ruling there in some time

[Sam (Master)] I suppose who knows what?

[Sam (Master)] blinks again

[Sam (Master)] wait

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I was not able to ascertain how your parents met

[Sam (Master)] are you saying I am the the son of a who of Jarvis?

Marisu (TMO)] Grandson, actually.

Sam (Master) thinking

Marisu (TMO)] Dwan Jarvis can trace his lineage back to a brother of Reginald Jarvis.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Reginald Jarvis was a legendary ranger who patrolled the wilds to the west and north of Terrabrink

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] but that was many years ago

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] over a hundred I think

Lord Branadarus (Master) shrugs,

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] he was a bit of a legend to follow in his footsteps

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The last Jarvis on the throne was Jarvis IV

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Related to the daughter of Reginald Jarvis

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But he took throne ages ago

Marisu (TMO)] (Sam's family tree on Ancestry *totaly* does not match up with hwat I just told Sam)

Marisu (TMO)] (it has Venile Ronwith as Francis Farthorn's daughter)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (You did good man. It's boobs problem now... ;) )

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Was just looking at all that. The Oklean part, yes but the rest...)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] *Bob's

[Sam (Master)] (that should be wife/mistress)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Haha!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] he had an illegitmate son with his one daughter?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok - that was getting too weird)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (At least still same conclusion of Jarvis/Farthorn son)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (test)

[Sam (Master)] (TMO I will let you edit that to be correct while I continue here)

[Indigo (Lisa)] But it gets better than that!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Not only do you have parents, but you have a prophecy!

[Sam (Master)] a prophecy is a good thing?

Marisu (TMO)] (ok)

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's the best thing. How many people are walking around with a prophecy? Not a whole lot.

[Sam (Master)] I imagine that is true

[Indigo (Lisa)] You have to be really special to have a prophecy about you

[Kel (MarioCS)] First off, Sam, do you karaoke?

[Sam (Master)] (hah)

[Indigo (Lisa)] When we were coming home through the Blumm Woods, this priestess appeared in the dead of night out of nowhere!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ilero and me were on watch.

Marisu (TMO)] (Bob - is Bethany Hornlung Venile Ronwith's mother still?)

[Sam (Master)] (yes?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] And she put this protective bubble thing around the whole camp

Indigo (Lisa) scratches his head "Kinda like this one maybe. Maybe I should have told Jilly to throw a rock at it"

Marisu (TMO)] https://www.ancestry.com/family-tree/tree/73316041/family?cfpid=32402376392

[Indigo (Lisa)] But anyway ...

[Indigo (Lisa)] The priestess said we had to see the Prince safely to his destiny.

[Sam (Master)] (yes to TMO that seems right)

[Indigo (Lisa)] He needs to survive to break the chain

[Sam (Master)] really?

[Indigo (Lisa)] And we all talked it over and no one thinks it's any prince but you.

[Sam (Master)] surviing breaks the chain? it would seem to be the other way around

[Indigo (Lisa)] Since you are double royal blooded

Indigo (Lisa) thinks a bit

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Ah so Gerwin is not a brother but uncle. Okay. Not sure if he'll ever be relevant)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well if you died without being King of something then there would not be any direct chain any more

[Sam (Master)] So that would break the chain

[Sam (Master)] Are you trying to tell me I am goign to die?

[Indigo (Lisa)] But without you people are making different chains

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you are the missing link)

[Indigo (Lisa)] So maybe you have to break the bad chains to create the true chain!

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] No one knows you're a link in the chain, though, right?

[Ilero]] (TMO) sighs. "Could be hye, also. Hope not."

[Sam (Master)] I think that I need to think on this

Ilero (TMO)] Prophecies stupid.

[Sam (Master)] whose links am I keeping?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This news will be threatening to some people if this becomes known

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There are some that may want you hurt or perhaps dead.

[Sam (Master)] Or manipulate

Marisu (TMO)] There are three other factions that know this information that we know of, or guess at.

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Hey bob, I lovet his stuff, but i'm starting to fade.)

Branwyn (Lisa) softly "This is why Prince Loplin tried so hard to protect you. No matter what you decide I hope you will not be angry he did not tell you.

[Sam (Master)] (no woreis Michael, Carissa will do an amazing job of wrapping it all up :) )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (goodnight Michael)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] (Aesome. Thanks guys. I'm really sorry, i'm just so tired.)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Sure, no pressure ;) )

Marisu (TMO)] (night)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Not a problem. Good night!)

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] See ya next week!

[Kel (MarioCS)] bye

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] or ya know on the site

[Neith of Inholt (mharm-15549)] :)

mharm-15549 has left the game on Sat Aug 12 00:02:55 EDT 2017

[Sam (Master)] I guess I should sleep on this

[Sam (Master)] I thought it was my mother was a commoner, someone who was not worthy of notice

[Sam (Master)] or maybe she was a commoner after all

[Sam (Master)] that the King just tossed aside

Marisu (TMO)] Well, here she doesn't have much import, after all. Her lineage is in the Small Kingdoms, and well removed at that.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You do not know the circumstances

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Marisu oddly

Marisu (TMO)] (am I wrong?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are from the Small Kingdoms.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think we hold some importance.

Marisu (TMO)] (Terraguard isn't though, right?)

[Sam (Master)] (right)

Marisu (TMO)] (so to a Terraguardian, the various Small Kingdoms are less important)

[Sam (Master)] (very true)

Marisu (TMO)] (okay, I won't rewind then. I was just making sure I didn't boob something else up unintentionally)

Marisu (TMO)] Of course we do, to us. But less so outside the Small Kingdoms.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I suppose

Marisu (TMO)] And with Jarvis on the other side from Terraguard they are even further removed from attention.

[Sam (Master)] So you are saying it might be safer there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jennevive seems to think so

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The Mist would give you protection

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I tihink that you should go where your heart leads you

Marisu (TMO)] Safer, most likely, but also fewer opportunities, if you want them.

[Marisu]] (TMO) glances at Jennevieve.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] The Mist does not extend past Drillian, so Jarvis would be out beyond it

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] there are always more chances here in Terraguard as Marisu points out

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] she is right that you can move to establish your claim to the throne

[Indigo (Lisa)] So I have to stay here and protect you then

[Sam (Master)] Why?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Because she told me to

[Sam (Master)] the guards protect me

[Indigo (Lisa)] She could have gone to anyone's campsite and given the message

[Sam (Master)] but no one really bothers me anyway

[Indigo (Lisa)] But she came to ours

[Indigo (Lisa)] On my watch

Aunt Jennevive (Master) smiles and watches Indigo

Marisu (TMO)] You may be bothered a lot soon, if any of the three factions decides to use this information

Aunt Jennevive (Master) and watches Branwyn

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] As Marisu pointed out, there are likely more parties with this knowledge. They might start bothering you.

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Aww beat me to it)

[Indigo (Lisa)] They'll bother you when you want to be the next King

[Indigo (Lisa)] (everyone bothered)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Let's just see what Sam wants to do first.

Marisu (TMO)] Yes, at the moment, you have control of your life. You know your options, you just have to choose what you want to do with them.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I know this was a lot of information. I do hope that when you have processed this a bit, you might be able to do me a small favor?

[Sam (Master)] Yes?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am in desperate neec of one of your library books.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (need)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is quite dangerous and has given me a bit of a ... curse.

[Sam (Master)] You want me to destroy it?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilporn asked me to translate magic tomes for him and the next thing I know I have demons coming after me

[Sam (Master)] That seems strange from you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh, would it be that easy.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I believe I have to return it to its proper owner

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (kitten on keyboard)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But we can discuss this later in the week

[Sam (Master)] yes

[Sam (Master)] I am certain I will have questions

Branwyn (Lisa) glances at Branadarus surprised at his silence

Lord Branadarus (Master) smiles at Branwyn

[Sam (Master)] Good Night Branwyn, nods to everyone

[Sam (Master)] I wil go walk adn think

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Goodnight Lord Sam Hightower

Marisu (TMO)] Good night Lord Hightower

[Indigo (Lisa)] Want me to come and protect you?

[Sam (Master)] Hightower

[Sam (Master)] Farthorn

[Sam (Master)] Jarvis

[Sam (Master)] who am I?

[Sam (Master)] No thank you Indigo

[Sam (Master)] I need to be alone

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You only take those names when you want to own them

Ilero (TMO)] Is good question.

Kel (MarioCS) nods

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Can't just be Sam?

Sam (Master) bows

[Sam (Master)] and leaves

[Kel (MarioCS)] so is dessert on the way now?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well, that was perfectly dreadful

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] Was better expected?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I wish he would have just said no

[Kel (MarioCS)] I dont think Sam noticed we had the info all confused

Ilero (TMO)] (nonsense, we had it all perfectly correct - IN CHARACTER)

[Kel (MarioCS)] lol

Ilero (TMO)] (OUT OF CHARACTER was where the problem lay)

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] (Details!)

Ilero (TMO)] (because someone couldn't write a simple declarative sentence... >_>)

Ilero (TMO)] :D

[Shi'Nynze (Carissa)] ;P

[Master] so more aftermath next week and what ever you watn to do about packing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (my turn to fade)

[Master] two weeks to pack and have a party before leaving

[Master] night everyone

[Kel (MarioCS)] bye all

[Lisa] goodnight!

[Master] see you through the week

[Carissa] Night all!

[TMO] g'night!

Lisa has left the game on Sat Aug 12 00:23:19 EDT 2017

[TMO] thanks for the ggame

Carissa has left the game on Sat Aug 12 00:23:23 EDT 2017

MarioCS has left the game on Sat Aug 12 00:23:28 EDT 2017

TMO has left the game on Sat Aug 12 00:23:32 EDT 2017


XP not awarded