View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Dec0415

Dec 04 15 - Diplomatic Entanglements - Barber for Hire

[Master (to GM only)] Lord Remorgas, Wisewoman Thyme, Illustrious Madam Zimm #1, Guildmisstress Occameno, Marigold, Elf #2, watchman #3, Elven Ambassador, Elf #3, watchman #4, Dewdrop, Uncle Tranto, Daisy and Buttercup moved 121'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Guildmisstress Occameno, Illustrious Madam Zimm #1, Marigold, Elf #3 and Dewdrop moved 53'08".

[Master (to GM only)] watchman #3 and watchman #4 moved 15'11".

[Master] Branwyn moved 2'10".

[Master] Joseph Shortkin moved 1'09".

Mike has joined the game on Fri Dec 04 18:44:36 EST 2015

Mike is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Mike has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] Hello sir

[Master] Time of Day: 11:15 PM. Day 19 Fin ___ tre, Kye {Late Winter} 19th, 1266 TGR.

[Mike] hey bob

[Master] waiting on Lisa at a minimum

[Master] you saw how the night ended up last week?

[Mike] don't think so. i know the two were at the thieve's guild for a card game

[Master] the dead body

[Master] you should check just in case

[Master] you were presumed sleeping

[Mike] dead body where?

[Master] in the fountain

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Dec 04 19:00:27 EST 2015

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Mike] hey lisa

[Mike] so bob says we have a dead body in the fountain.

[Lisa] hello

[Lisa] yes that was the last word of the evening

[Master] Hey Lisa

[Mike] well that's interesting

[Master] so the set up is that Branwyn was in her room, Indigo was in his room [Master] Joseph came to wake up Indigo, told him there was a body, they both looked, saw a dead frozen woman in the fountain, went up to get Branwyn, as they were coming down the carrige pulled up with Ilero Hugh and Shur

[Master] so they went to go get them as well

[Master] remember it is winter, it is cold, snowing

[Master] there is snow in the courtyard and on the streets

[Lisa] and Anton

[Master] and it is presumed that your characters are still asleep

[Master] sorry yes Anton is out there

[Master] and that is where we pick up

[Lisa] a dead body AND priests to look at them

[Lisa] wonderful :)

[Master] TMO will not be here for a bit so you can start when you wish

[Lisa] is mario coming?

[Master] I guess he will be

[Master] will text him now

[Lisa] we can wait a few

[Master] Mario says about ten minute

Mario has joined the game on Fri Dec 04 19:17:50 EST 2015

Mario is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Mario has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Mario] hello all

[Master] Hello there

[Mario] ill be in and out fo rthe next ten minutes or so, but then ill be full attention

[Mike] hi

[Master] just as long as you remember about the dead body Mario

[Mario] Hey Mike

[Mario] ya, the frozen dead body fell into the fountain, right?

[Master] exactly

[Master] welcome home!@

[Master] so with Lisa back?

[Lisa] hello :)

[Master] so Joseph is there with you

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] welcome home Sir Ilero, Mr Anton

[Mario] I am back at the keyboard.

[Anton (Mario)] Hello Joseph

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] We have a new problem

[Anton (Mario)] (should we be concerned about an old bald man in the corner?)

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] I was just informing Branwyn about

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] (what old man?)

[Anton (Mario)] (sw corner of the courtyard/fountain area?)

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] how is that now for you?

[Anton (Mario)] (better, i think...thanks!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I feel much safer now the old bald man has been eradicated)

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] chuckles

[Anton (Mario)] lol

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] I was coming out of the stables

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] and saw the body in the fountain

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] I walked across to look

[Anton (Mario)] a body? Is it someone we know?

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] then I fetched Indigo

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] we both went to get Branwyn

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] and we heard your carriage arriving

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] I do not know her

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] (Mike's two characters are up stairs sleeping at this point)

[Anton (Mario)] so the rumors i heard about this dwelling are true?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Let us take a look. We need the guards here for questioning and someone needs to wake up Serenella and Ellenara.

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] which of those would you like me to do?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'll go get them

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] thank you Indigo I will go check on the guards

Indigo (Lisa) runs upstairs

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] )(ducking away for a sec brb)

Indigo (Lisa) pounds on the sisters' bedroom door

[Anton (Mario)] should we search the house for other non-invited guests, m'Lady?

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Priestess Seremella! Lady Ellenara!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wake up!

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Oh my sweet bow and arrows, whaaat?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] We need you in the courtyard!

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Ugh, we just went to sleep. I don't want to drink anymore."

[Indigo (Lisa)] There's a dead body in the fountain!

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "There's a... there's a dead body. Of course there's a dead body. Indigo, if there's not a good reason for me to get up right now there's certainly gonna be a dead body."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, please Anton, if you could do a quick sweep of the house and I will take a look at this woman.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::drags herself to the door and puts on a robe::

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "You are turning into not my favorite drinking partner, little man."

Anton (Mario) drawing his dagger as you wish, m"Lady

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm sorry.

[Indigo (Lisa)] You can't really predict when someone's going to get frozen in the fountain.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Does Miss Ellenara want to come too?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe I should wake up Jennevive.

Indigo (Lisa) thinks that could be scary

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 77'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 68'09".

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Let her sleep. Let's go."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::stumbles downstairs::

[Indigo (Lisa)] Okay

Branwyn (Lisa) bends down and takes a look at the body

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] b

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] Branwyn notices two things

[Master] one that there are no footprints in the courtyard other than a set from the stables out to the fountain and then over to the west doors

[Master] two that the dead girl is frozen solid

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and Branwyn doesn't recognize her?)

[Master] not

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Hello, boss. Ambassador. Sorry."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hello Seremella. Sorry to have to get you up, but we have a bit of a mystery here.

Branwyn (Lisa) points at the body

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "We know her?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I've never seen her before.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And the only footprints in the snow match the story that Joseph gave of discovering her

TMO has joined the game on Fri Dec 04 19:38:20 EST 2015

TMO is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

TMO has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I asked Joseph to bring in the guards to see if they heard or saw anything unusual tonight.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hi tmo!)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "So she was magiced in?"

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] is she frozen like your apprentice, lisa?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo? Perhaps you and Anton can take her out of the fountain please?

[TMO] (sorry, first attempt to log in locked up the program)

[Anton (Mario)] No one inthehome, m'Lady

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Seremella "Seems to have to have been."

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] None of the guards saw anything Branwyn

[Anton (Mario)] so m'lady, im not very educated, but the body ad to come from somewhere

Indigo (Lisa) nods "Anton, let's get her out of the water. She shouldn't just lie in there like that."

[Master] [Shurkural]], Hugh D'Ambray, Anton and [Ilero]] moved 67'08".

[Master] Joseph Shortkin moved 53'01".

[TMO] (am I anybody here?)

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] (Ilero and SHur you just got home and found a dead body in the fountain)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Ilero and Shur - we can wake Marisu if you like)

Indigo (Lisa) steps into the fountain and pulls the frozen body to the edge

[Anton (Mario)] M'Lady, i must say i had heard rumors as i prepard to come to you all, about this home being haunted

[Indigo (Lisa)] She's slippery.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] Wait. Hye look.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "C'mon, halfpint, let's get her out." ::helps Indigo::

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Heh. Halfpint."

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks at the body in the fountain before they disturb it, looking for anything unusual (besides being a frozen body in the fountain)

[Master] no obvious signs of death

[Master] like limbs cut off, etc.

[Master] other than the fact she is frozen

Ilero (TMO)] Any sign of blood in the water?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Joseph, are they sure? I don't expect they saw anything walk past them, but did they hear any strange noises or shadows overhead? Things like that.

Ilero (TMO)] (sharks circling, etc)

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] I specifically asked if they saw or heard anything flying overhead

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] but none of them so much as heard anything

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] One mentioned that he thought he heard a splash from the river

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All right. Thank you. And none of the staff inside heard anything?

[Master] no blood in the water

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] The other staff are downstairs

Ilero (TMO)] (okay - Ilero helps them pull her out using the Hand)

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] I was keeping my self busy waiting for your return

Joseph Shortkin (Master) nodding at Ilero

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] shouldn't the water in the fountain be ice if it's snowing?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] actually, shouldn' tthe fountain have been drained in preparation for winter?

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] the pump down below in the basement keeps the water flowing Miss Seremella

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anton, I'm sorry. Yes, there have been stories, but we haven't seen anything like this at the manor since we moved in a couple months ago.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] this is me typing

Ilero (TMO)] (Anton - you haven't seen the Hand yet. It's a floating hand that Ilero controls as if it's his own, by moving his hand, the Hand mimics it)

[Anton (Mario)] we had spirits in our barn, but i made peace with them, so i am not afraid, m'Lady

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] remember i'm not going through the steps to not talk in characer and go back and forth. quotes and capitalization is IC

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] so do we have a hot spring in th ebasement?

[Master] no one explored any of that yet

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is now ARMED.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can you do any diagnosing on how she died? Can you speak with the dead?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] let me check.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) stands outside the fountain and helps pull the body out once it reaches the edge.

[Master] Frozen Girl moved 7'02".

Shurkural (TMO)] LET IT GO!!! LET IT GO!!!!

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] yup

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i can do it

Shurkural (TMO)] looks embarrassed. "Sorry. Don't know what came over me."

Anton (Mario) draws his dagger

[Master] (LOL)

Anton (Mario) sheathes his dagger, confused

Shurkural (TMO)] (singing is hard to denote in text)

[Anton (Mario)] (rofl)

[Master] we need emojis

[Master] so a frozen dead girl laying in the courtyard

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] is there any way to sort the spells int he dice roller?

[Master] the rest of you gathered around

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i can't stand searching for one in the random mess

Shurkural (TMO)] (have fewer spells0

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I think they sort in the dice panel the same way they sort on your sheet - so sort there how you like and then try dice panel again)

[Master] (Mario you comfortable with your character now?)

[Anton (Mario)] ( i think so)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] nope. i've got them alphabetical on my sheet right now and they aren't in the roller

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] Seremella Psyndarryn casts a spell against : Speak with Dead: I may speak with the recently deceased and ask a few questions.

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified:

Shurkural (TMO)] (they might be in the order you selected them)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] finally.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i didn't select them. for preists bob just has big ass blocks set up for their god spheres

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified:

[Indigo (Lisa)] (who killed you? what's your name and how did you get here?)

[Master] so two questions

[Master] inside of one round

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "What is your name?"

[Frozen Girl (Master)] Buttercup

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "How did you die?"

Shurkural (TMO)] (refrains from quotes)

Anton (Mario) whispers lowly "we had a cow named Buttercup..."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i always wanted that useless bint to die

[Frozen Girl (Master)] I was frozen

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sighs)

Shurkural (TMO)] Who killed her?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] Seremella Psyndarryn casts a spell against : Speak with Dead: I may speak with the recently deceased and ask a few questions.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (too late)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Who killed you?"

[Frozen Girl (Master)] a man in a cape

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] ugh. quick someone ask the color

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] sere wouldn't know to ask

[Indigo (Lisa)] What color cape?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "What color was it?"

[Frozen Girl (Master)] blue

Indigo (Lisa) sighs with relief

Shurkural (TMO)] Can Red Cloak do something like that?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have no idea. We would have to wake his wife to ask. But she says Red Cloak doesn't like leaving the Mist.

[Anton (Mario)] is a blue cape significant, m'Lady?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There are plenty of evil mages. It doesn't always have to be Red Cloak.

[Master (to Mario only)] that is your clue to ask who red cloak is

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes her head, "Not to me, but it might help when we ask at the Guild."

[Master] ?

[Anton (Mario)] Who is red Cloak, m'Lady?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry - I was looking for the book that froze Abe in chat log)

[Anton (Mario)] (lol - i was checking the website for Red Cloak)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He was Jennevive's husband and a necromancer in Drillian.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We have a history of disputes and wanting to kill each other.

[Anton (Mario)] ohhh...well, i can protect you, m;Lady

Anton (Mario) taps his dagger pommel

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs lightly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Anton.

[Anton (Mario)] i am in your sevice m'Lady

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Buttercup ... sounds like a gypsy name,

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at her again

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (does she look gypsy like?)

[Master] vaguely

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks around to see if there's any way for him to climb up to the roof and look around.

[Master] not easily

[Master] but you could go up one of the corner pillars

[Master] just a climb walls check

[Ilero]] (TMO) removes his gloves and then starts scaling one of the pillars.

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Climb Walls check:(d100) [1d100=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 80!!

[Master] very nice

Ilero (TMO)] (forgot to turn the rolls back to public. we didn't see it)

[Master] Ilero quickly shimmies up the corner of the courtyard, reaches the second floor without bothering to take the stairs, then FLIPS up onto the roof

[Master] landing lightly

[Master] observation check

[Master] for anyone

[Master] but Ilero in particular

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] Seremella Psyndarryn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Anton (Mario) in awe " a man can do such things?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (branwyn sees Ilero is on the roof)

[Master] Ilero does not spot anything out of the ordinary

[Master] Seremella does not see anything out of the ordinary

[Master] Branwyn see that Ilero has disturbed the snow around the edge of the roof, and quickly looking around sees that no where else is it disturbed

Branwyn (Lisa) looking up after Ilero she calls "Doesn't it look like you've been the only one up there?"

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks around to see if she's right.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No tracks I mean.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It seems like we have a mage who likes blue and can murdering young girls and can teleport.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (skip that first can)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That's the only way I can think of that someone could get in and out in the snow and not leave a footprint.

[Master] and Ilero does not spot any disturbances in the snow on the roof except in the far corner where a group of pigeons is huddled together

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And could carry a frozen girl by himself

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or herself I suppose

Ilero (TMO)] Want pigeon meat?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (she said man so that rules out 50% of the population)

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs and shakes her head at Ilero

Branwyn (Lisa) also very happy that Jilly is downstairs

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay.

[Ilero]] (TMO) takes one last look around to see if he can see anyone, then shimmies back down.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Flying."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Lots of things fly."

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Climb Walls check:(d100) [1d100=68] 68 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 80!!

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::moves her hand through the air immitating a bird::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] True, but we can narrow it down to something that can carry a frozen girl.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't think I could carry her frozen.

[Anton (Mario)] (two swallows in tandem?)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] but where would they hold her?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Levitate."

[Anton (Mario)] (rofl)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Teleport. Poof"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That's why I said teleport originally.

[Master] (lol Mario, did you see my Thankful wall post about swallows)

[Anton (Mario)] (i did, a colllection of them!)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "You did, didn't you."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It could be a skilled priest as well I suppose

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Sure. I bet I could do this."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You can teleport?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Or maybe not."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::yawns and wobbles a little::

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "I could strap her to a really big arrow..."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I suppose we should report this to the Captain of the Guard so he can take care of it and file a report.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Tell him to bring waffles."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Joseph, can you tell one of the guards to go do that please?

[Master] Distance is not a factor, hut interplanar travel is not possible by means of a teleport spell. The spellcaster is able to teleport a maximum weight of 250 pounds, plus an additional 150 pounds for each level of experience above the 10th (a 13thlevel wizard can teleport up to 700 pounds).

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] Yes of course Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] is there any frozen water around the fountain?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] not snow, but ice

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] like a big splash that splashed some out onto the ground

[Master] there is icicles from the roof

[Master] and now that you are looking for it yes there might be splash marks around, water out of the fountain into the snow in the courtyard

[Master] but it is unclear as there are lots of footprints now also

[Master] and a body dripping wet

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Splash."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "She was dropped?"

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] someone here have tracking?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wish we could ask dead people more questions)

[Master] I will give Branwyn a half check for intelligence

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (like where were you frozen)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] is there water not where we drug her out?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: INT check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 [MODIFIED (+1+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] and no Branwyn gets a vague idea in the back of her head but it does not coalese

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We could have a seance here and see if any of our ghosts saw anything.

[Master] LOL

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or maybe we will get this girl.

[Master] "one of our ghosts"

[Master] welcome to the Dragonslayers Mario

Ilero (TMO)] (Did Ilero get down alright?)

[Master] yes to Ielro getting down sorry

[Master] much less graceful than going up

[Master] but did not break anything

Ilero (TMO)] (s'ok - I figured, you didn't say he splatted)

KodiakDraco has joined the game on Fri Dec 04 20:37:24 EST 2015

KodiakDraco is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

KodiakDraco has received the map New Residence second floor.

KodiakDraco has left the game on Fri Dec 04 20:37:35 EST 2015

[Ilero]] (TMO) slips and drops to the floor from about 8 feet up.

Anton (Mario) runs to hius side to assist

[Master] so anything else before turning in for the night?

[Ilero]] (TMO) stands up and shakes his legs.

Ilero (TMO)] (nothing from me - my people have nothing to say about ghosts teleporting frozen bodies into our house)

Ilero (TMO)] (and besides, Marisu is the smart one of my group. ;) )

[Master] Mario? Mike? Lisa?

[Anton (Mario)] (im good)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so we leave her out here until morning?)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] what

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (police not coming until next day?)

[Master] up to you

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] well she isn't going to rot.

[Master] the guards are off to get them

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe if we put her in front of the fire she will warm up

[Anton (Mario)] (should we tie her up in case she comes back to life? do things like that happen in BobWorld?)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] why would we want that?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] she's on ice and not stinking up the place.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't think it works that way Indigo. I am pretty sure she will stay dead unfortunately.

[Master] [Marisu]] moved 1'07".

[Master] Joseph Shortkin moved 1'04".

[Master] Ellenara Psyndarryn moved 3'05".

[Master] Useless moved 5'06".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 4'11".

[Master] Joseph Shortkin moved 1'06".

[Master] Ellenara Psyndarryn moved 7'04".

[Master] Useless moved 4'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No one seems to want to do anything else tonight so, Joseph can you stay here until the guards come to investigate and wake me if you need me.

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] Time of Day: 07:02 AM. Day 20 Trall ___ se, Kye {Late Winter} 20th, 1266 TGR.

[Master] drinks bathroom break, etc. before the morning meeting

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (k - brb)

[Master] Mario this is your first official morning meeting right?

[Anton (Mario)] as a member, yes. I witnessed a red scroll as Lord Haskin

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (b)

[Master] ok

[Master] Mike TMO you ready?

Ilero (TMO)] (aye)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can I get a bit of overnight sleep healing please)

[Master] weakling :P

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 35 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Good Morning

[Master] Mike?

[Master] the line of Branwyn's apprectices next to the fireplace keeps on growing

[Master] they will need to make two ranks now

[Master] TMO's characters over behind them

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Burning Hands -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Sleep -- # Memorized: 0 (1),

[Master] or do you want to move from the couch to the table TMO?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and that is sad)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] ok

Marisu (TMO)] (Marisu at the table, other two on couch)

[Master] [Marisu]] moved 57'00".

[Master] Marisu can sit next to Anton

[Master] across from Hugh

Marisu (TMO)] (ok)

[Master] have you all notice the pattern for the meetings?

[Master] Branwyn has the center couch

[Master] Jenn on her left, the senior PC priest to her right

[Master] Philip next to the fireplace

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i never look at the map, honestly. with only one screen i just keep the chat log up unless absolutely necissry

[Master] his aide Atribells to his right

[Master] Branwyn's apprentices in a line to his left

[Master] at the table behind Branwyn is Indigo, Kenna, all the PC's not in the center

[Master] except that Ilero and Shur snuggle on the other couch

[Master] the far table has the PC's whose players are not present

Marisu (TMO)] (snuggly bunnies)

[Master] so good?

Marisu (TMO)] (fine by me)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Holds up his basket

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Are you ready Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes Philippe

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] May I ask how your conference went with Lord Branadarus?

OrangeMarisu (TMO)] Is there a red scroll this morning?

OrangePhillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) looks over at Marisu

Orange[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] drops three red scrolls on the floor

Orange[Marisu]] (TMO) covers her eyes with one hand and sighs.

Orange[Branwyn (Lisa)] Three? Busy little demons aren't they.

Orange[Branwyn (Lisa)] We shall deal with those last.

Orange[Branwyn (Lisa)] My .. conference went fine.

Orange[Branwyn (Lisa)] Lord Branadarus wondered whether we have devils or demons but I hardly see how it makes much difference in who wants to kill me from other planes.

Orange[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] THis is the point where you normally ask me to tell you something yo udo not know about something

Orange[Anton (Mario)] I'm watchng your back, m'Lady

Orange[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I was not aware there was a difference in devils or demons

Orange[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] is that important?

Orange[Branwyn (Lisa)] I was going to give you a bit of a break this morning considering all the activity, but you may go ahead if you have something prepared.

Orange[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Devils are quite different than Demons

Orange[Branwyn (Lisa)] And it is important if you are going to go visiting them since they are located in other planes.

Orange[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Devils are a horrible travestiy of the Lord Demons

Spring has joined the game on Fri Dec 04 21:03:32 EST 2015

Spring is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Spring has received the map New Residence second floor.

Orange[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Greek corruption of a sacred story

[Spring] Halloo

Orange[Branwyn (Lisa)] And if you plan on speaking with them it makes a difference as devils are more orderly and lawful in their evilness than demons.

[Master] Welcome Spring!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi spring)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (missed you!)

Orange[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Precisely Branwyn

Orange[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Demons are wonderfully chaotic

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (awwww)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (was overtaken by thanksgiving family stuff)

Orange[Branwyn (Lisa)] But since no one sent here seems to be interested in talking I don't see how it makes much difference.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Understandable. Tis the season!)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] You have 14 Orange scrolls, invitations to feasts, celebrations, to a lecture,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Fourteen!

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] You have two black ones

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] one yellow one and two blue ones

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] along with the three red ones

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Summarize the orange ones please

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Which do we have to pay attention to?

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (orange = priest)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] You are wanted for several more feasts and celebrations,

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) coming in with scones in a napkin

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] you should choose three of them in my opinion

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Our money is wanted

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Four

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) frowns

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) looking between Jennevive and Branwyn

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Oh hello Miss Kenna

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] sorry i am late

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Let's let Jennevive, Kenna, Seremella and I each pick one and then we shall be done with the priest scrolls

Branwyn (Lisa) reaches into the basket and pulls out a scroll

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is one we shall do.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] certainly

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) holds out basket to Seremella

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) wipes fingers on apron

Branwyn (Lisa) hands it to Phillipe

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::takes one::

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] and to Jenn and to Kenna

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) takes a scroll

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::opens it::

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] can someone read it for me please?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (you make pick/make up a holiday that you want to celebrate/participate in preferably a new one not on the holiday list currently)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (okay - will post one)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (well okay then :-)

Marisu (TMO)] (National Stilt-Walking Day)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i was thinking Catmas)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Then let's alternate the black and blue ones. We shall see how Ilero did last night.

[Anton (Mario)] (lolol)

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) hands over the first black one

Branwyn (Lisa) opens and reads aloud

Ilero (TMO)] Did hokay, not lose too much money.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] you really want to give us that much free reign?

[Anton (Mario)] Master Ilero, you did very well

[Master] Branwyn is invited to host the Mages Spectacular Feast of Spring

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We got two thieves guild scrolls this morning so you all must have made some sort of impression

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (johnny suggests Kazoo Day. i may merge that with Catmas to include a solemn kazoo parade to the Song That Never Ends)

[Master] it falled on the 15th day of the 1st month

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And what does that feast entail?

[Master] the scroll does not say

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "So we are encouraged to attend the festivities of Children's Day. We are to pick an orphan and be their patrons for a week."

[Master] it says you are invited to host the evnt

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Apparently all the nobles do it. Or that's what this letter tells us."

[Master] (I like that Mike)

Ilero (TMO)] We make our own orphan?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i won't lie. i stole it from wow

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] still lovely

[Master] (it works which is what counts)

[Master] and LOL at Ilero

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I shall find out about it then, but let's put it on the calendar

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I like it)

[Master] ( will let someone else put all these on the calendar to space them out as you wish

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Then a blue one - Is it for Ilero?

[Master] no to Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I won't read it if it is not for me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well then let us see what the guild has to say.

[Master] A business man who has so much inventory that he cannot handle it all asks to use the residences underground docks for 2 days. He says he will send an associate by to pick up the goods in two days after they are dropped off, He is willing to donate 100 gp to the ambassador's favorite charity

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (whoever reads out my scroll, it's a celebration of catmas, starting out with saucers of milk on all the doorsteps, a kazoo parade at noontime, and a fish feast in the evening)

Ilero (TMO)] How much smuggling we want do?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] tthat is very interesting

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero, I will leave it up to you in how we should deal with this.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Is it a good idea to participate in criminal activities out of the house?"

[Ilero]] (TMO) raises one eyebrow. "Hye decide how illegal we be?"

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "If anyone finds out it would be disasterous for you as a political figure."

Ilero (TMO)] So many merchant on Council, probly honored job here.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's Ilero's contacts. Will it be useful to help him in a passage through our sewers?

[Anton (Mario)] Wh would he need passage i a sewer, m'Lady?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is where the underground docks are.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sometimes you have to give a little to get a little.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Just ask the priests with all their feasts and donations.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero, it doesn't matter to me.

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "Hokay."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If this will help you in your contacts, then I am not opposed.

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What does the other blue scroll say since we are on topic?

[Master] It is addressed to Anton, well Lord Haskin

[Anton (Mario)] Lord haskin?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Then he should read it himself

Anton (Mario) shamed "sorry m'Lady, but i dont have that skill"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Phillipe, can you just read it please?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] please, i do not read either

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] nothing to be ashamed of, we all have skills

[Master] Lord Haskin you have friends who are haflings, could you bring one or two of them to a meeting where we could discuss a burglury that needs to be done. It is an honorble job and I do not have any contacts with halflings or I would not ask you. signed the woman with the blue ribbon in her hair

Anton (Mario) smiles meekly at Kenna

[Indigo (Lisa)] No!

[Shurkural]] (TMO) smothers a laugh.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We are not thieves and we aren't going on any burgulary.

[Anton (Mario)] sorry, m'lady I do not recall a blue ribboned lady

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i should say not

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] how insulting. of course i am intrigued but not because of burglary!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well I think that settles that one.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] very well

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Who is this woman with a blue ribbon, Anton? A certain lady you met last night?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I am not certain that we will get any others for Lord Haskin

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] an honorable burglary, what could that be?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] this came through the Prince's office

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] as they thought Branwyn was the last person to see him

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] before he left the city

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] which I was clear to the staff of the Prince that Joseph saw him get on a horse

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Or at least into a carriage

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think keeping up the charade of Lord Haskin is a dangerous one in light of all that has happened.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I beleive that the Prince's staff believes now that Lord Haskin is on his way home

[Anton (Mario)] M'Lady, i may need some more 'permanent' way of hiding myself. Last night, the young lady saw right through the shoe polish on my head

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] brb

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Is there magic that could do that?

Ilero (TMO)] Shave.

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Anton (Mario)] (lolol, my favorite quote so far!)

[Anton (Mario)] i shall, Master Ilero

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (heh)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i don't remember ever seeing cosmetic magic)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can take care of your hair color easily enough

[Anton (Mario)] my sincerest thanks, m'Lady

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We shall have to touch it up now and then but it should be good.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So, do we send word to find out the details of this job with the caveat that halflings are not interested and Lord Haskin has left the city?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Again, I leave that to Ilero's discretion.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] there are two more black scrolls branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I thought there was just one more black one. Okay, next?

Ilero (TMO)] (is the actual halfling thief dude no longer playing?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (guy usually works on fridays now)

Ilero (TMO)] (ok - couldn't remember the player offhand)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so no not until his schedule changes)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] :-(

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i know exactly that feeling)

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay. Not got any halfling t'ieves.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (joseph has some sneaky tendencies and perhaps our halflings might change their minds if the cause is truly noble and no one is expecting them to actually be sneaky)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (any random halfling will do?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it just is a place with low ceilings)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] and you have a meeting with the ambassador from the Barony of Thonriff

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Does he want anything in particular that you know of?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] She has simply asked for a meeting to have lunch with you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Then let's put it on the calendar

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] It is on your calenar for this afternoon

Ilero (TMO)] How we know she really ambassador?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anything else?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] hehehehehehe

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] you have two more black scrolls

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] and .....

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But we have to go to the Celestry with Kenna today

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) nudges the three red scrolls on the floor with his toe

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Ilero has a point.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The meeting with Mother Henry

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] How do we know who anyone really is?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (does anyone really know what time it is?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If she asks to join us then we'll know she isn't an ambassador.

Ilero (TMO)] T'ink frauds outnumber real ones.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (it's briefing timme, doesn't that make it morning?)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (yes)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (was a song reference Spring)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh song reference)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ha!

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] so

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL LIsa)

[Anton (Mario)] (lol)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] holds up two black scrools

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The last black scrolls please

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] hands over one to Branwyn

Branwyn (Lisa) reads aloud hoping it is a banish demon spawn spell

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] back.

[Master] Branwyn the Mysterious, your assistance in magical research is needed. Knowing that you have a staff of excellent and surprising skills we ask that you put for the effort to bring the hair of a live unicorn to the mage guild on the 10th of the month

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe the demons sent us a unicorn this time.

Anton (Mario) wide eyed "unicons are real??"

Branwyn (Lisa) hands the scroll to the apprentices "See if you can find out if we can do this please."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And the last?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] they make this request without offering anything in return

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Just about everything is real Anton.

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] Of course unicorns are real and of course we can do this

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] that ... is that not rude?

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] it will take some doing

[Anton (Mario)] m'Lady, if i may...i have much experience with wildlife. Maybe i can assist?

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] there are no unicorns in the city obviously

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh I am sure I will get something out of it Kenna.

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] we could put a group together and see if ther are any in the Blumm Wood?

[Anton (Mario)] i would love to see a real unicorn

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i hope they do not take you, and us by extension, as a doormat

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Many mages are rude. You just have to ignore that most of the time.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] well alright then

Ilero (TMO)] Two birds, one stone. Make unicorn orphan.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ha!

[Anton (Mario)] lol

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] sorry guys, been sick all week and i need to go to bed. melida gave me the flu

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and then turn it into a cat

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] night mike

Branwyn (Lisa) frowns at Ilero

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] good luck with whatever happens tonight.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] :-(

[Anton (Mario)] just in time for the holidays!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry - night Mike)

Mike has left the game on Fri Dec 04 21:49:32 EST 2015

Ilero (TMO)] (cya - get better)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (take care of you and get well soon!)

[Anton (Mario)] (feel better)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (damn, i'm always too late)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it's the thought that counts)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] :-)

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] who would want to go venturing into the woods to see if there are unicorns? and perhaps we could have someone who can devine where they might be?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i may have something for that)

[Anton (Mario)] please, m'lady, i would go

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] If you listen to legends the Spring is the best time to catch a Unicorn

Ilero (TMO)] Send virgin?

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] they are attracted to young virgins

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] ahhh Mister Ilero

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] you know how to

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Wonderful! A project that doesn't involve dead bodies.

Joseph Shortkin (Master) glances over at Shur

Joseph Shortkin (Master) blushes

Anton (Mario) nervous all over again "is it that obvious?"

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) smiles

Joseph Shortkin (Master) jerks his gaze over to ANton

Anton (Mario) saucer eyed

[Shurkural]] (TMO) laughs loudly. "Don't look at me!"

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sure we will find some proper unicorn bait

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified:

[Anton (Mario)] is it too early for a drink??

Marisu (TMO)] If that's real, and not just myth, then I might be able to help.

Marisu (TMO)] It's not an embarrassment for me, although it's not something I'd like talked about in the streets. It's often a requirement for arranged marriages.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so, we may have more virgins than we thought

[Branwyn (Lisa)] See! A group project. And once we have it we can see what we can get for it.

[Master] Just need to be back in the city by the 9th

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And if you can get a couple hairs in the process we should be in quite a good position.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] we can pack currycombs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There is much going on between now and then so we should get a plan together here first so whoever goes is not just wandering through the woods.

Anton (Mario) lowly to marisu "there were no women on the farm'

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh - don't want to hear more about lonely men on farms)

[Master] lol

[Anton (Mario)] (lol)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hehehehe)

[Master] remember they have lots of sheep

Shurkural (TMO)] I don't know if I could track a unicorn or not. 'Sides, I might scare it away.

[Anton (Mario)] if we get close, i could set a trap, m'lady

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i could not track one but i have suitable spells

[Master] the final black scroll and the only yellow scroll are left

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and herbalism might be useful

Shurkural (TMO)] (what is yellow again?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] okay last black one

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (don't know yellow)

[Master] the black one is a request for permission to use your library

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (demon lite?)

[Master] from a mage in the city

[Branwyn (Lisa)] from?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] name?

[Master] Barnabas the Brave

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at apprentices "Do you know this mage?"

Johan the Apprentice (Master) shakes his head

Useless (Master) shakes his head

Joseph Shortkin (Master) shakes his head

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Send him my permission, but you two and Ellenara can look over his work and find out what he is looking for.

Joseph Shortkin (Master) nods

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I will meet him but you shall watch over him.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I like the name. I get tired of all mages seeming to think they are magnificent.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Shows a lack of imagination to my mind

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And the yellow one please

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i wondered who named him brave

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] it might not have been himsefl

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] From Lord Branadarus Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It would depend on his training

[Branwyn (Lisa)] oh I'll take that one

Branwyn (Lisa) reads silently

[Master (to Lisa only)] I had a lovely time, I look forward to dinner tonight

Branwyn (Lisa) frowns

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Does Lord Branadarus think I have no other appointments?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do I have dinner plans Phillipe?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I am certain that he know you are a very busy person

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] You have a dinner here at the house tonight with the ambassador of Josclin

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] there is an empty seat at the table

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I can invite Lord Brandarus with no problems

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Then he can do that if he likes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So we have a unicorn hunt to plan, a trip to the Celestry, a lunch and dinner with guests and three demon scrolls to unleash

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Shall we postpone the demons until tomorrow since today seems quite active?

[Anton (Mario)] m'lady, any word on the dead young lasy from last night?

Ilero (TMO)] We done fire. Maybe sog in fountain water?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] There is no reason to open a scroll if you choose not to Brtanwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That was also on my list

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No, but these scrolls may find a way of opening themselves if we just shove them in a corner.

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) coughs

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] dead lady?

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) frowns grimlly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Joseph do you have an update from the captain of the guard?

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] They can confirm that no one entered the household after you returned

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] until Ilero returned

Ilero (TMO)] Hye not do it.

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] Indigo was back before you were yesterday

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They have taken care of the body and so forth?

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] It was sent to the paupers field

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do not like that much. Indigo, can you see if the gypsy camp is outside the gates still and make inquiries?

[Jilly (Master)] The gypsies are gone

[Jilly (Master)] they left right after feast

Jilly (Master) SMACKS anton

[Indigo (Lisa)] That is sad

[Jilly (Master)] you did not eat your veggies last night

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All right then.

[Jilly (Master)] you do not get any extra muffins this morning

[Anton (Mario)] sorry, miss Jilly, but after so many years of just vegetables, and with so many other delicious offers, i just..

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Marisu, how did the council meeting go yesterday?

Marisu (TMO)] Oh, just the usual. The one councillor wants more anti-pirate funding, and the other objects because of increased taxes.

Marisu (TMO)] (have to go get son. bbs - sorry)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So we are not being looked at as respomsible for the death of the young woman?

Anton (Mario) walks to Ilero and whispers "Master Ilero, should we mention we saw Penelope at he meeting last night, and she didnt recognize us?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (tmo went afk for a bit but very good question for when he returns :) )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (or you could just blurt it out anyway)

[Anton (Mario)] (should I just ask Indigo about her, or wait for TMO?)

[Jilly (Master)] (Indigo)

[Anton (Mario)] Master Indigo, we had an encounter with Miss penelope last night, which was quite puzzling

[Anton (Mario)] Sh was at the meeting, with another very beautiful and super friendly woman.

[Anton (Mario)] We noticed her instantly, but she acted as if she didnt know us

[Anton (Mario)] we play along, not kowing the intentions of anyone at the meeting

[Anton (Mario)] have yoiu any insight on this?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Why would Penelope be at a thieves guild meeting? Maybe she was just at the tavern and didn't see you or something.

[Anton (Mario)] no, master. She spent most of the evening with us playing cards

[Anton (Mario)] but never did she indicate she knew us

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe it wasn't her and you didn't really see her. I don't think she would do that.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't think Lady Penelope even knows how to play cards.

[Anton (Mario)] of course, sir. We thought the same, but it was her for sure. She seemed to be an asscoaite of the meeting's leader, his name escapes me.

[Anton (Mario)] by no means was she inappropriate, but she seemed to be doing his bidding

Indigo (Lisa) furrows his brows "Penelope doesn't just go around doing people's biddings."

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't think.

[Anton (Mario)] we had a few drinks, played a few hands, and left, all the while not a familiar word spoken between us

[Anton (Mario)] Her friend, the one who noticed my disguise, well, she was much different. She seemed to want to be very familiar

[Indigo (Lisa)] It must not have been her. You met her. She is the nicest lady you could ever meet.

[Anton (Mario)] and she was most certainly most inappropriate

[Anton (Mario)] yes, she is, master Indigo, she is a true Lady. But she was charading as someone else last night

[Indigo (Lisa)] That means it couldn't have been Lady Penelope

[Indigo (Lisa)] No

[Anton (Mario)] we realized it was for a reason, so we played along, hoping to find out why

[Anton (Mario)] Maybe Master Ilero can confirm. I apologize, Master Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo, why don't you just ask her the next time you see her. I'm sure there is a logical explanation.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But for now, let's just see.

[Anton (Mario)] I'm sure m'Lady

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Anton, "Do you have another meeting soon at this tavern?"

[Anton (Mario)] not that i was aware of, m'lady, Maybe Amster Ilero set one up

[Anton (Mario)] we did have a few drinks, and they were quite potent

[Anton (Mario)] we played a few hand sof a game i was completely lost at, but since i had no coin to wager, i felt it ws for experince

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] So if I may get this straight? you went to some place, did not get the name of the person you were with, you think that you were with two other women, one of which was SIr Indigo's girlfriend, but you do not know who they really were and you do not know if you are going back?

[Anton (Mario)] and young Sharon (Sheryl?) was very touchy feely...

Branwyn (Lisa) quietly to Anton "Penelope has been warned by me. Let us see what happens and I shall step in if necessary."

Anton (Mario) bows head "yes sir"

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

Anton (Mario) nods

[Indigo (Lisa)] So it might not have been Lady Penelope!

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "Sure look like her."

Anton (Mario) quite confsued and nervous "quite possibly not, master Indigo"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Just ask her Indigo. Nicely and calmly and see what she says.

Ilero (TMO)] Mebbe has twin.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (remember she was supposed to be related to Thrull)

Anton (Mario) relieved

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thull sorry)

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) knitting

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (master sargent thull was your host)

Ilero (TMO)] (except we don't know his name)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'll ask her, but it wasn't her.

[Anton (Mario)] She was most appropriate, master Indigo. She simply didnt acknowledge us

[Anton (Mario)] in fact she ordered drinks for us all. What a lady!

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't want to tallk about it.

Indigo (Lisa) scowls over his muffin

Anton (Mario) looks down "ys, sir"

Ilero (TMO)] You come wit' next time, Indigo?

Anton (Mario) puppy dog eyes to Jilly 'please, just one muffin?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] I dunno. If it wasn't her it doesn't matter and if it was her then she didn't want me to come.

Indigo (Lisa) continues to stare at his breakfast, head down

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) softly "she may have been protecting you"

Anton (Mario) softly "she was most appropriate.."

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Dec 04 22:46:09 EST 2015 ====

[Master] sorry no clue

Mario has joined the game on Fri Dec 04 22:46:40 EST 2015

Mario is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Mario has received the map New Residence second floor.

Spring has joined the game on Fri Dec 04 22:47:16 EST 2015

Spring is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Spring has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Spring] hehehe

[Jilly (Master)] Do you really like my muffins Anton?

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Dec 04 22:48:46 EST 2015

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Mario] it was weird, the cellar we met in didnt smell dank and damo, like all the other cellars i've been in

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Mario] i so do, Miss jilly, but ive enough veggies to last a life time

[Mario] I am back at the keyboard.

[Anton (Mario)] please forgive me

Jilly (Master) frowns,

TMO has joined the game on Fri Dec 04 22:50:00 EST 2015

TMO is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Jilly (Master)] at dinner tonight I expect you to eat two helpings

Jilly (Master) puts an extra muffin on his plate

[Anton (Mario)] if you desire, i shal

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i do not know what she could have been protecting you from

TMO has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] but if i behaved so oddly and did nto invite someone i cared about it would have to be about protecting them

[TMO] I didn't even realize we'd crashed. thought it was just quiet

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so this is the first thing i think of

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i knew because i was typing but it stopped showing up)

[Lisa] I guess so. But I just hope it wasn't her.

[TMO] (test)

[Master] so

[TMO] (just checking)

[Master] before openig up any red scrolls

[Master] which can wait till next week

[Master] or beyond

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] :-)

[Master] making sure that all the new things are oragnized to be put on the calendar

[Lisa] (with three of them I'm thinking maybe one of them is an invitation to tea)

[Lisa] (they can't all be beasts)

[TMO] (planning on opening them?)

[Lisa] (of course)

[Lisa] (not tonight)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] :-)

[Master] open it just outside of a church and blame it on a bad priest ;)

[TMO] (open it at the bottom of a well, then drop big rocks on it)

[Spring] nice idea

[Master] so other things to figure out?

[Master] questions? problems? solutions?

[TMO] (not on my side)

[Spring] i've gone blank in the head

[Spring] btw i read the chat logs from last week. very funny

[Spring] even before the card game

[Master] it was pretty fun

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So Anton, what color hair would you like?

[Anton (Mario)] i ent straw to be Lord Haskin, so Raven would be quite a change

[Anton (Mario)] but whatever you would prefer, m'Lady

Branwyn (Lisa) hums a little under her breath and motions with her hands like she was running them through Anton's hair

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That should last for about a month.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] most fetcing!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Looks nice.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] *fetching

[Anton (Mario)] i don't feel different, m'lady

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How does your hair normally feel?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] such an exotic look

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can make it longer so you can see it better

[Anton (Mario)] well, m'Lady, i can usually move it the first day after a bth, but it gets stiff after a few days

[Anton (Mario)] i do like long hair m'Lady, like aMmane

[Anton (Mario)] mane

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] branwyn, i have just remembered something

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] how did last night go?

[Anton (Mario)] our best draft horse, Steele, had hair like coal, it shimmerd in the breeze

[Branwyn (Lisa)] With the dead girl in the fountain? Not well at all.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] was there not a dinner engagement? am i recalling wrong/

Branwyn (Lisa) gets up and strands behind Anton

Branwyn (Lisa) takes the back of his hair and says a few words making a pulling motion with her hands

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There you go. About four more inches of hair for you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ;You should be able to see the color better now.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Simple cantrips

[Master] (chuckles says the 9th level mage)

[Anton (Mario)] m'Lady! T'is magic! Its o long, and raven. Thank you m'Lady, im forever in your debt...again

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] you look quite, quite different

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Just remember the color won't last forever

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (10th)

[Master] LOL

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Branwyn (Lisa) looking over at Kenna "You mean Lord Branadarus?"

Anton (Mario) cant stop running his fingers thru his locks, grinning

Marisu (TMO)] Maybe a couple of small highlights, a slightly lighter spot, so it looks more natural?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ah yes! thank you. did it go well?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Your turn for that Marisu.

[Anton (Mario)] oh yes, please miss Amrisu!

[Marisu]] (TMO) frowns and stands up to look at Anton's head from all angles.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It went ... it wasn't a completely horrible day.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we do have the date on the website)

[Marisu]] (TMO) runs her fingers through the tips of his new longer hair, lightening the color there from dark black to a dark brown, with a few strands of lighter brown.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

Marisu (TMO)] Just enough to provide a natural coloration, I think. Not too much to make it look painted or unnatural.

[Anton (Mario)] i feel reborn, Thhank you miss Marisu!

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) beamaing

Anton (Mario) at Kanna "do you like it?"

Marisu (TMO)] (time for me to put the kids to bed, I'm afraid)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] it looks very good on you, Anton

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and you look nothing at all like you did before

[Anton (Mario)] i can't wait to show it to sheryl (?) at the next meeting. Shoe polish, ha!!

Marisu (TMO)] (if you finish before I get back, g'nite everyone!)

[Anton (Mario)] thats the goal, i suppose.

[Anton (Mario)] (can i change myname to Fabio?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (she wasn't interested in your hair)

[Anton (Mario)] (he's a virgin; how would he know?? lol)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (ha!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (being a virgin doesn't mean one cannot pick up signals)

[Anton (Mario)] (human femalesignals are foreign to poor Anton)

[Anton (Mario)] (he felt something, not quite sure what though)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh i see)

[Anton (Mario)] (but he liked it!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hee!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just a babe in the woods)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so spring are you in next week?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we need to do your celestry meeting)

[Spring] i do plan on being here

[Spring] barring incidents and accidents

[Spring] i don't even remember what we're supposed to be meeting about

[Master] there were hints and alligations

[Spring] hehehe

[Lisa] not sure

[Spring] i'll have to go peruse the site and see if i can figure it out

[Lisa] we should probably bring jennevive at the least

[Spring] probably tracking down priests

[Master] so next week will be Kenna's visit, dinner with the ambassador and ???

[Master] of course some of the planning and research things could be done online

[Master] Spring and TMO and Mario could work out the unicorn hunt

[Master] etc.

[Lisa] should come up with a plan for the unicorn hunt

[Spring] :-)

[Lisa] yes

[Lisa] and red scrolls

[Lisa] I should try to burn these

[Lisa] they probably think I will stop doing that

[Master] chuckles

[Anton (Mario)] lets open all three at once

[Lisa] three in one day is a little excessive

[Mario] whats the worst that can happen?!

[Lisa] I do feel like I have a death wish

[Mario] lol

[Spring] hehehe

[Mario] we have 27 ppl in the house, we would outnumber whatever it is, if nothing else

[Spring] ok i can no longer think

[Spring] sorry

[Spring] have a lovely night folks

[Lisa] I just think that if we put them aside that they will find a way to open themselves

Spring has left the game on Fri Dec 04 23:29:23 EST 2015

[Lisa] goodnight spring!

[Lisa] sigh

[Lisa] :)

[Lisa] okay

[Mario] i gave up trying to say goodnight before they drop

[Master] LOL

[Mario] may i ask about entering spells?

[Lisa] so a plan for next week?

[Master] yes

[Master] entering spells and a plan for next week

[Mario] i saw the video, a bit garbled on audio at he end

[Master] both are right in Lisa's wheel house

[Master] sorry for that

[Master] I am much better in front of the camera than behind it

[Mario] so i DL the database file

[Mario] and the wizards pdfs

[Master] just book 1

[Mario] and start entering the speels from the letter C

[Master] yes

[Master] and Lisa will fill you in on how she does it most efficiently

[Mario] i wold like to do one or two and have someone check it

[Master] yeap

[Mario] i was so fearful to DL the database, that i would ruin it somehow

[Mario] ok, ill give a couple a shot, and let you know

[Mario] Thanks!!!

[Master] I have a master back up

[Lisa] there are so many copies out there of the database you can't do anything permament

[Master] Lisa has been grinding through the S

[Mario] lol, thats comforting

[Lisa] do you know access well?

[Mario] i do not, only used it a handful of times

[Mario] but the video seemed to be simple enough

[Master] but you understand databases like the back of your hand

[Mario] that i do

[Master] Lisa has designed a query she uses

[Lisa] if it will make it easier to find where you are etc. bob can make you a query so only the C spells come up and you don't have to sift through to get where you need to be

[Lisa] :)

[Mario] oh YES please!!!!

[Master] LOL

[Lisa] queries are good

[Lisa] so now it is my turn to leave for the evening

[Lisa] goodnight you two :)

Lisa has left the game on Fri Dec 04 23:36:30 EST 2015

[Mario] good night

[Mario] DAMN!!!

[Master] good night sir

[Master] grins

[Mario] thanks Babboy! it was great as always!

[Mario] Bobby!

[Master] post on the site during the week

[Master] will see you around

[Mario] for sure

Mario has left the game on Fri Dec 04 23:37:36 EST 2015

TMO has left the game on Fri Dec 04 23:37:54 EST 2015


XP awarded