View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Dec1506

Dec 15 06 - Mindflayer Invasion

[DM] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Dec 15 17:04:35 EST 2006 ====

mikE has joined the game on Fri Dec 15 18:17:28 EST 2006

Lorie has joined the game on Fri Dec 15 18:20:59 EST 2006

[Lorie] Howdy...multi tasking here with stuff around house

[DM] perfectly fine

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[mikE] hey lor!

[Lorie] Hey Mike...how are you feeling tonight?

[mikE] better

[Lorie] I'm on IM already :O)

[mikE] more like myself

[Lorie] Glad to hear that... how was dinner with the family

[mikE] you want to googletalk?

[mikE] it was relatively painless

[Lorie] we can give that a go...let me pull up GT

John has joined the game on Fri Dec 15 18:25:07 EST 2006

[mikE] kk

[Lorie] JOHN !!!!! Long time no speak ;o)

[John] way too long

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] Mike is setting up team speak

[DM] to test

[John] to night is not the night

[DM] google talk John

[DM] not a big thing, they do this a lot

[Lorie] it's not a three way sort of conversation

[Lorie] :)

[mikE] i'm sorry, John, I just don't swing that way

[John] that's ok

[mikE] john, bibo's mia tonight

[mikE] so the three of us can figure out what we want to do

[John] so far miranda is really clingy

[mikE] (d9) [7] 7

[mikE] awwww

[mikE] she wants her daddy

[DM] For Mike moved 9'04".

mikE is receiving the map Base Map...

mikE has received the map Base Map.

[DM] John

[John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Paul Elvenstire modified: Notes -

[John] yes?

[DM] thinking of making sure we have an effect set up for each ofhte spells you want to cast while we have time here

[DM] if you know which ones,

[DM] such as bless etc.

[DM] so that the rolls go correctly

[John] a) Do you know how to make effects?

[DM] sure

[DM] you open your sheet

[DM] edit effect

[DM] I normally just right click on an icon

[DM] without bothering to open the sheet

[DM] but you can just input the stuff there into the tempory mods

[John] I see where effects go, but it's likeprogramming

[John] I do not have time for that

[DM] ok

[John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Paul Elvenstire modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 6 -- Current: 2 (3). Spells - CHANGED: Dimensional Blade -- # Memorized: 2 (3),

Lorie is receiving the map Base Map...

Lorie has received the map Base Map.

[John] Lori do you have true sight?

[John] I need to know if I need more than one Dimentional Blade

[Lorie] I know you have True Sight

[Lorie] Hmmm about Dimensional Blade...might help with Plane Shifting

[John] well it only effect a sword to attack the Etherial plane

[John] from the prime

[John] if we get to the etherial plane, all bets are off

Robert has joined the game on Fri Dec 15 18:47:24 EST 2006

[DM] ROBERT!!!!!

[Lorie] ROBERT :O)

[John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Paul Elvenstire modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 6 -- Current: 3 (2). Spells - CHANGED: Dimensional Blade -- # Memorized: 1 (2), CHANGED: Monster Summoning IV -- # Memorized: 2 (0),

[Robert] Where the hell is my chat window?!!!

[DM] Robert who did you wnat to play tongiht

[Robert] Oh wait... i found it

[Robert] the map was too big :)

[Robert] I don't know if I'll be able to play a whole lot

[John] WOW

[John] TAke Kit Please

[Robert] but I'll take Varn, I guess

[Robert] :D

[Lorie] :)

[DM] Varn moved 6'02".

[DM] adn tehre you go

[Lorie] We're just happy to have you online

[DM] Varn is on teh map

[Lorie] :D

[DM] next to Kit

John is receiving the map Base Map...

John has received the map Base Map.

[John] I am back at the keyboard.

Robert is receiving the map Base Map...

Robert has received the map Base Map.

[John] come to die?

[mikE] Gyar, Robert!

[mikE] you so missed it man, my character was a pirate for the last few weeks

[Robert] ArrRR!!!

[Robert] I heard! That must have been awesome!

[DM] they had a lot of fun with it

[DM] of course it was also interesting when he was Death

[Robert] bob, I didn't show you my new tattoo while I was there, did I?

[DM] no you did not

[DM] I heard from Jo-ann that you got one

[Robert] well, the pirate thing would have been perfect.... it's Calico Jack Rackham's pirate flag

[Robert] gotta love 'em ARRrrRRRrR!

[Robert] :)

[Robert] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] Sean is at the Gate

[mikE] what's his flag look like?

[mikE] i'm making my next alternate identity, which is why my typing is spotty

[mikE] i see a skull with crossed cutlasses?

Molly has joined the game on Fri Dec 15 18:59:06 EST 2006

[Robert] I am back at the keyboard.

[John] Mike, what level do you cast haste?

[Robert] That's it Mike

[Robert] I am away from the keyboard.

[Molly] Hi all.

[mikE] cool.

[mikE] where did you put it?

[John] hello Molly, meet Robert, Robert- Molly

[Molly (to GM only)] Character sheet for Rosethorn modified: Notes - CHANGED: XP Awards -- : ( ==== Fri Jul 14 22:47:24 EDT 2006 ==== Slaying Nighmare #1 - 2000 (Fri Jul 07 21:03:43 EDT 2006) Roleplay - 1000 (Fri Jul 14 22:47:17 EDT 2006) ==== Fri Jul 14 22:53:24 EDT 2006 ======== Fri Jul 21 22:11:04 EDT 2006 ==== Roleplay - 400 (Fri Jul 21 22:07:21 EDT 2006) Andreas, Dear Friend, I’ve missed you over the years, Amayo. You were a wonderful mentor. I wish you could have known the others better and longer. You would have adored teaching little Jasmine. Sadly, you are all gone now. I have disturbing news. Ulrich’s disciples appear to be back. A friend has brought news that a group of humans has started up Ulrich’s nasty little games again. Apparently, they are somewhere to the east. I am so tired of chasing him, his descendants, and his followers. But I will never stop until they have all been eradicated from existence. His evil should remain buried, once and for all. I leave in the morning to investigate. Daniel, My Love, I wish you were here, Adorai. You have no idea how much I miss you. Though we never bonded in the way of my people, I loved you like no other. There has never been another before or since you, and I doubt there ever will be. I hope you and Jasmine are enjoying Arvanaith. I thank the gods and Andreas every day that he was able to guide you there. One day, I will join you. Right now, I’m on the hunt for more of Ulrich’s disciples again. I’ve found a small band of humans who call themselves the Dragonslayers. Apparently one of theirs has disappeared under mysterious circumstances near Stormport. They’re an unusual lot, somewhat like you. Unlike you, I’m not quite sure what to make of them. The one that I should have the most reason to distrust, the thief of the group, is, strangely enough, the friendliest. Their supposed leader seems to have come in contact with a few vipers in her day, and I guess they’ve rubbed off on her. There’s a rather strange-looking gypsy wizard, who apparently is related to the thief somehow. Not quite sure what to make of him, but he’s an arrogant thing. They also have a rather quiet, fuzzy, giant in their numbers. He seems likeable enough. The last member of their party appears to have had about three too many gallons of feywine. He’s six dandelions short of a field. He does have a rather cute companion though, a skunk that apparently can fly. Never met one of those before. They’re heading north-northwest towards Stormport to look for their friend, and have asked me to join up with them. A supremely naïve thing to do, if you ask me, but I’ll not look a gift horse in the mouth. I can use all the help I can get to deal with Ulrich’s minions, be they human or non. We leave in the morning. Daniel, Adorai, I dreamed of you last night, again, my sweet. Remember how we met? You were on the old north road, not far from my tree home, trying to outrun that band of thieves, when Silverstar threw a shoe and came up lame? You were trying to hold them off, injured and alone. The bandits never knew what hit ‘em when two of them got skewered by arrows coming out of nowhere. The look on your face when a third got nailed to a tree right beside you was priceless! Remember how the other two fled like their tails were on fire? Then Laurel had giggled at that, and our secret was revealed. I’ll never forget the look in your eyes when you first saw me. I knew I’d found my love. The next eight years were the happiest of my life. Remember our wedding, when Andreas came down from his aerie to ‘mingle with the little ones’? He may not have had much use for humans, but he liked you. Dad and Myrtle were there too, remember? I should have seen the jealousy in her eyes, but I didn’t, stupid me. I thought she could be happy with what she had. Would I had known better.... Andreas, Amayo, Things have not been going well with the humans. We’ve reached Stormport, far to the north. Their leader, a cleric of considerable power and noble human birth named Kylia, was able to transport everyone in the blink of an eye directly there. Her magic is strong, though nowhere near as powerful as yours was. I hope her confidence and haughtiness are not misplaced. We’ve already had one round with Enoch, a descendant of Ulrich (he’s the spitting image of the bastard). Most everyone in the group was badly injured during the fight, including me. Kylia is their primary healer. Apparently, I’ve been able to hide my wounds better than the others, because she only just noticed that I was injured. She then lectured me about being a martyr, and sacrificing myself needlessly. (Snort) You’ve taught me more about death and sacrifice than she’ll ever know. She, and the rest of this group of naivete, fail to realize that they are going to need everyone and every bit of power, magical and nonmagical, they can come up with if they possibly hope to defeat Ulrich’s people, and they need to do it TOGETHER, not one by one as they have been. I’ve been dealing with him and his disciples for more than a century now. I may not be either as powerful or as skilled as any of these humans are, but I’ve got one thing they don’t--experience in dealing with Enoch's kin. Perhaps one day soon, they will realize that. Old Friend, Still having trouble with the humans. One of them, the strange-looking gypsy wizard, tried to cast a spell on me today. He wanted to change me to look human, to supposedly fit in with the rest of the group. (Snort) He failed to realize that I’ve been living among humans for close to two centuries, and have yet to have a problem until today. His spell sounded a bit too much like Myrtle’s healing spell. True, she’s half drow, and he’s human, but one betrayal is more than enough for this elf. I will never let my guard down so easily again. I have no wish to deal with more curses and scars, thank you. The ones I have are hard enough to disguise. Jasmine, My Babe, I dreamed of you last night, Ma Fillia. I miss your sweet smile. You have your Daddy’ eyes, as blue as the sky. Your Daddy always said you got my looks and my temper, but I think you were so much like him, as sweet and loveable as could be. I miss the look of love and wonder on your Daddy’s face as I suckled you at my breast. I miss our picnics by the stream, gathering wildflowers by day, and fireflies at night. I miss laughing until I hurt, watching you and Mika, our cooshee dog, play hide and seek for hours and hours.I miss singing you to sleep before the fire, wrapped in your Daddy’s arms. I miss you and Daniel so very much….. ).

[Molly] Hi John!

Molly is receiving the map Base Map...

Molly has received the map Base Map.

[Molly] Nice to meet you, Robert.

[DM] so we are getting started here

[DM] Mike is moving along on the next personality

[DM] John and Lorie are ready with the order of spells?

[John] Mike, what level do you cast haste?

[John] no

[DM] ok

[DM] no rush

[John] the night before we go I am casting contigency, I have it on my sheet

[DM] ok to John

[John] Just so everyone knows, we are not checking for traps, we are going in rounds until the combat is over

[John] BOB did it look like a big drop into the center chamber in the cave

[DM] not a big drop but yes a drop in teh floor

[mikE] mal's 11th

[mikE] keep in mind, if he does a bunch of prep spells, he's going to change personalities

Bunny has joined the game on Fri Dec 15 19:15:56 EST 2006

[John] I know, I was just seeing if you had signatur spell or anything funny

[John] I am looking up range

[mikE (to GM only)] Character sheet for For Mike modified: Weapons - ADDED: Knife, 0.00, , , , $atk, $dmg, 1d3, 1d2, 1d4, $thac0, , , , . Ability Scores - STR: (S) : CHANGED: 11 (null). STAM: (ST) : CHANGED: 11 (null). MUSC: (MU) : CHANGED: 11 (null). DEX: (D) : CHANGED: 16 (null). AIM: (AI) : CHANGED: 14 (null). Balance: (BA) : CHANGED: 18 (null). CON: (C) : CHANGED: 16 (null). Health: (HE) : CHANGED: 14 (null). Fitness: (FI) : CHANGED: 18 (null). INT: (I) : CHANGED: 18 (null). Reason: (RE) : CHANGED: 18 (null). Knowledge: (KN) : CHANGED: 18 (null). WIS: (W) : CHANGED: 14 (null). Intuition: (IU) : CHANGED: 14 (null). Willpower: (WI) : CHANGED: 14 (null). CHR: (CH) : CHANGED: 12 (null). Leadership: (LD) : CHANGED: 12 (null). Appearance: (AP) : CHANGED: 12 (null). Weapon Proficiencies - Initial Slots:: CHANGED: 2 (null). Add'l Slots/Level:: CHANGED: 4 (null). Non-proficient Penalty:: CHANGED: -3 (null). Non-Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: Fast Talking, Rogue, , 1, $ap, +0. ADDED: Alertness, General, , 1, $wi, +1. ADDED: Observation, General, , 1, $re, +0. ADDED: Information Gathering, Rogue, , 1, $re, +0. ADDED: Reading/writing, General, , 1, $kn, +1. ADDED: Backstab x4, , , , , . ADDED: Bribe, , , , , . ADDED: Read Languages, , , , , . ADDED: Thieves' Cant, , , , , . ADDED: Scroll Use, , , , , . ADDED: Defence Bonus, , , , , . ADDED: Detect Noise, , , , , . ADDED: Hide in Shadows, , , , , . ADDED: Move Silently, , , , , . ADDED: Climb Walls, , , , , . ADDED: Pick Pockets, , , , , . ADDED: Escaping Bonds, , , , , . ADDED: , , , , , . ADDED: , , , , , . ADDED: , , , , , . ADDED: , , , , , . Saving Throws - Paralysis, Poison or Death:: CHANGED: 10 (null). Rod, Staff or Wand:: CHANGED: 6 (null). Petrification or Polymorph:: CHANGED: 8 (null). Breath Weapon:: CHANGED: 10 (null). Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 7 (null). Armor - ADDED: 10. ADDED: -2. ADDED: 0. ADDED: -4. ADDED: -11. ADDED: -7. ADDED: 90. Personal Information - ADDED: Faye Valentine. ADDED: Mike. ADDED: Thief. ADDED: Human. ADDED: M. ADDED: CN. ADDED: 19/F. ADDED: 5'1"/103. ADDED: Black/Brown. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - Add'l Slots/Level:: CHANGED: 4 (null). Combat - ADDED: 94. ADDED: 94. ADDED: 15. ADDED: 15. ADDED: 1. ADDED: +8. Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - ADDED: Bribe, 55, , . ADDED: Read Languages, 55, , . ADDED: Detect Noise, 60, , . ADDED: Hide in Shadows, 55, , . ADDED: Move Silently, 60, , . ADDED: Climb Walls, 75, , . ADDED: Pick Pockets, 95, , . ADDED: Escape Bonds, 55, , . Class Levels - ADDED: 11. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED:

[John] I do not know if anyone else is getting hasted, I want Kit

[Molly] I am back at the keyboard.

[Molly] am I?

Sean has joined the game on Fri Dec 15 19:18:13 EST 2006

[Molly] or are you guys doing something else?

[John] I am back at the keyboard.

[John] You are a fughter arn't you

[John] fighter

[Molly] supposedly.

[John] or are you the archer?

[Molly] I'm the archer.

[Molly] but isn't that considered a fighter?

[mikE] he has open sig spell slots, but i never decided them

[John] yes, it a specialty

Bunny is receiving the map Base Map...

Bunny has received the map Base Map.

[Molly] okay.....

[John] I would like you to be hasted, and keep firing

[John] are you an elf?

[Molly] that's what I had planned on, but I need to know what you guys want me to do.

[Molly] yes.

[Molly] Rose knows what she's doing. I don't.

[John] someimes it's hard to seperate them

[Molly] Hi Bunny.

[Molly] tell me about it.

[Bunny] Hello, Molly!

[DM] For Mike moved 1'04".

[Molly] ;-)

[DM] I presume you were waiting to see if Christy and Hans show up

[DM] but are you ready to cast on them adn Kira?

[DM] and the other questio I have is do you want me to move you to the correct tunnel map so you can line up and cast spells there?

[DM] knowing that you are not actually jumping there until you say so

[mikE (to GM only)] Character sheet for For Mike modified: Ability Scores - Weight Allowance:: CHANGED: 45 (null). Max Press:: CHANGED: 115 (null). Open Doors:: CHANGED: 6 (null). Bend Bars/Lift Gate:: CHANGED: 2 (null). Missile Attack Adjust: (MATK) : CHANGED: +0 (null). Reaction Adjust: (RA) : CHANGED: +2 (null). Defensive Adjust: (DEF) : CHANGED: +4 (null). System Shock:: CHANGED: 88 (null). Poison Save: (PS) : CHANGED: 0 (null). Hit Point Adjust: (HPADJ) : CHANGED: +4 (null). Resurrection Survival:: CHANGED: 100 (null). Add'l Languages:: CHANGED: 7 (null). Magical Defense Adjust: (MDADJ) : CHANGED: +2 (null). Loyalty Adjust: (LADJ) : CHANGED: +1 (null). Max # of Henchmen:: CHANGED: 6 (null). Reaction Adjust: (RADJ) : CHANGED: +0 (null). Misc. Attributes -

[John] still thinking what to cast before the jump

[mikE] keep in mind with robert on, we have big beefy varn to kick some squiddy arse

[John] I expect troubbles within the first round

[Molly] you all had a whole list of stuff you wanted me to do last week. is that still part of the plan or not?

[Molly] Who's Varn?

[John] of Mike, Robert is not all here

[John] varn is Robert's OPC

[Molly] OPC???

[John] sorry PC

[Molly] wanna define that?

[John] Player character

[mikE] we already know robert's not all there

[Molly] ah. thank you!

[mikE] but that's never stopped us from using him before

[John] Mike do you think we should go in multiple waves or just one?

[mikE] i think multiple

[mikE] i like the monster summoning idea for the first and even second wave

[mikE] then we go in

[Molly] I sent Sean an email about that. Did he get it?

[mikE] paul and mal could each do a summoning

[Sean] When did you send it? And to what address?

[John] That would be after we get there

[mikE] it's only I

[mikE] why?

[mikE] summon them here, then send them in the pool

[mikE] kill what's on the other side

[Molly] I sent it two days ago, to the personal email address you sent your replies from.

[mikE] wash, rinse, repeat

[Molly] hang on, I'll pull my copy up.

[John] Ok depened on what we get it won't fit in the tunnel

[John] if no one os there to fight and no one to give it instructions it may leave

[John] sorry, POOL

[John] or Tunnel

[mikE] ooooh

[mikE] lorie can summon her fire elemental and send it in there

[John] If I get three Hydas in Gon, it's a waste of a spell

[mikE] not really, john. we send in three hydras and they kick theh illithid butt

[John] I only have 4, do you have anything else?

[mikE] nope. just 1

[John] level 1 or 1 spell

[mikE] Given time Mal has plenty slots open to learn, but I thought we were going for quick return

[Molly] Secondly, both the Great One and you brought up the idea of two 'waved' attacks, whereby one person or group goes in, then a second group goes in. I'm also mildly curious if the possibility exists of a multiple-waved attack being possible, not just two. It's a common tactic used in military strategy, almost since the beginning of time. (The ploy the group uses of sending everyone in at once has rather stumped me for some time now.) Might it make sense to do something like send Rose, the archer, in a first wave, your created monsters in a second wave, your magic users in a third wave, and your fighters (complete with above anti-magic amulet) in a final, last-ditch, fourth wave? I've used that order for the following reasons. Rose seems to be the one with the least likely chances of success, out of all of the fighters and magic users. However, she can be used to try and get some first blows in, and take the brunt of any mind-blast that might occur. Your monsters may have a better chance at drawing out any enemies (including this elusive 'intellect-devourer'), and drawing off a possible second mind-blast attack. The magic users can then do what they can to neutralize or eliminate any enemies that haven't been dealt with already, and not risk being affected by the anti-magic amulet. And the final wave, you and the other warriors, can come in for a last ditch effort, with the safeguard of the anti-magic amulet (again, assuming that the pool will let you travel through it as stated above). (shrug) Perhaps this all is something to consider, perhaps it's not worth the dynamite it takes to blow it up.

[mikE] level 1

[DM] Fire Elemental moved 6'03".

[Molly] that's what I sent Sean.

[Molly] or part of it, anyway.

mikE is receiving the map Caves...

mikE has received the map Caves.

[Sean] okay.

[Sean] First off, it will proalby be better to send in the smmon creatures first, to get them to bear the mind blast.

[Molly] it may not be worth anything.

[Robert] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sean] once that happens, we can then go in a get a few rounds before they can use the mind blast.

[John] no, as long as we all agree mulitlpe wves is good

[Robert] Hey bob... you're parents made it up here safe

[Sean] I owuld like to keep Rose around as she's an archer, right?

[Robert] your*

[John] but the summon monsters should be 1st

[Molly] perhaps, but I was thinking Rose might be able to get in a surprise attack.

[John] Thanks robert

[Sean] Ranged attacks are better---keep them far away.

[Molly] and that's not possible if she goes in in the second wave.

[Molly] okay.

[Molly] she is the archer of the group.

[mikE] there are two illithids (at least) left

[mikE] so i would want two dummy waves

[Molly] and probably the least skilled of the fighters, and most vulnerable.

[Sean] Then she's better off being in the back and attack from a distance.

[Molly] ergo, the pawn.

[Molly] okay

[Robert] I think I caought up on the chat, but I'm not altogether certain of what's going on.... but that's not anything new, is it?

[John] so before we go we have haste on Kit, Molly, Paul anyone else?

[John] Varn?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Robert --> Cliff Notes:

Bunny is receiving the map Caves...

Bunny has received the map Caves.

[Molly] whatever you all decide is fine with me. I just need to know what the plan is.

Robert is now controlling Varn

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Varn here are brain suckers... kill brain suckers before they kill you and us

[Varn (Robert)] got it ;)

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] We'll keep you up as long as we can and oh by the way here is a fire elemental to help you on your way

[Sean] This is varn. Not Hanin.

[Varn (Robert)] cool

[John] Varn could be hasted to move faster and attack more

[mikE] so robert, where did you get the jolly roger?

[Sean] I think Varn is a bit smarter than Hanin.

[Molly] are we doing the fire elemental, the earth one, or both

[Molly] ??

[Varn (Robert)] mikE.. just a local place around here called Ancient Art

[John] fire only I think

[Molly] okay

[Varn (Robert)] John if you want to haste me, that's fine

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: giggles :: I think he wanbts to know WHERE :: wink wink ::

[John] actualy Mike will be the one hasting

[mikE] yeah. where on you

[Varn (Robert)] sorry... I knew that... it's on my left calf

[mikE] back, arm, unmentionable

[Varn (Robert)] nothing is "unmentionable" with me

[Varn (Robert)] lol

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] lol

[John] I think BOB will agree we cannot fit something in the pool

[DM] nods

[John] I do not think he is that giving tonight

[Varn (Robert)] Holy monkey! There are tons of people here!

[DM] still missing three people Robert

[John] no Hydra, fireelemental maybe but then no control

[Varn (Robert)] still a lot of PCs

[DM] I will move Varn to the cave map

[Varn (Robert)] yay!

[DM] there you go

Robert is receiving the map Caves...

Robert has received the map Caves.

[DM] anyone who wants the cave map can click on varn or the fire elemental

Molly is receiving the map Caves...

Molly has received the map Caves.

[mikE] well, my monsters and the elemental will be fine

[mikE] we can fit large things in the pool

[mikE] need i remind you all the minotaur who insisted on bringing horses?

[Molly] I thought the fire elemental took seven rounds to summon?

[Molly] (confused)

[DM] Yes to Molly, which is why they want to do it before going into the caves

[DM] enter the sewers

[Molly] okay....

[DM] summon elemental

[DM] then move in for the attack

[Molly] so we have to wait seven rounds??

Sean is receiving the map Caves...

Sean has received the map Caves.

Sean is receiving the map Caves...

Sean has received the map Caves.

[mikE] yes. we have to wait for seven minutes

[DM] while that is being summoned Paul and Malagorn cast their spells

[mikE] i'll stoneskin varn and sweetums

[Molly] oh. okay.

[mikE] then cast haste and hit varn, sweetums, and rose

[DM] is just a timing thing to make sure what happens

[John] and KIT?

[mikE] summon up some little monsters

[mikE] and get going.

[Molly] you all mentioned some other stuff for rose last week.

[Molly] is that also happening?

[Molly] or not?

[mikE] john, can you lower sweetums' rez?

[John] sorry?

[DM] that lower magic resistance

[mikE] the lower resistance spell

[mikE] or do you need to learn it still?

[John] on a PC why?

[John] it's a scroll

[DM] Molly working on those details now

[mikE] because sweetums has innate resistance

[Molly] okay.

[mikE] and let's not waste the scroll, then

[mikE] i'd rather keep the scroll to learn it from

[John] and he cannot forgo to have something cast on him?

[DM] ni

[DM] no

[John] so he can not be healed?

[DM] it has to get through his MR

[John] that is a new wrinkle I did not think of before

Robert has left the game on Fri Dec 15 19:47:42 EST 2006

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Magic Resistant check:(d100) [35] 35. PROBABLY FAILS against (15) [15] 15

[DM] here is the order

[DM] Kylia casts summon fire elemental

Molly is receiving the map Base Map...

Molly has received the map Base Map.

[DM] while summoning the elemental'

Robert has joined the game on Fri Dec 15 19:49:58 EST 2006

[DM] you cast X Y & Z

[DM] Robert I will send you the map

[Robert] thanks

[DM] you should be able to see Varn now

[DM] Varn moved 1'07".

Robert is now controlling Varn

[John] and BOB attacks us sometime in between

[mikE] Malagorn: Stoneskin: a

[John] Lori, please confirm 7 rounnds to cast

[Molly] um, why are people going blip??

[mikE] (d100) [77] 77

[DM] I am moving them to the cave map slowly but surely

John is receiving the map Caves...

John has received the map Caves.

[mikE] Malagorn: Monster Summoning I: Within one round of casting this spell, the wizard magically conjures 2d4 1st-level monsters (selected by the DM, from his 1st-level encounter tables). The monsters appear anywhere within the spell's area of effect, as desired by the wizard. They attack the spell user's opponents to the best of their ability until either he commands that the attacks cease, the spell duration expires, or the monsters are slain. These creatures do not check morale, but they vanish when slain. Note that if no opponent exists to fight, summoned monsters can, if the wizard can communicate with them and if they are physically able, perform other services for the summoning wizard. In rare cases, adventurers have been known to disappear, summoned by powerful spellcasters using this spell. Those summoned recall all the details of their trip.

[Molly] I am back at the keyboard.

[Molly] uh huh

Lorie is receiving the map Caves...

Lorie has received the map Caves.

[mikE] (2d4) [(3+2)] 5

[Varn (Robert)] I think people are moving from one map to the other

Molly is receiving the map Caves...

Molly has received the map Caves.

[Varn (Robert)] stupid Pause button

[mikE] (d100) [67] 67

[John] Your not casting MS yet are you?

[mikE] Malagorn: Haste: Duration: 3 rds. + 1 rd./level Casting Time: 3 Area of Effect: 40-ft. cube, Saving Throw: None 1 creature/level When this spell is cast, each affected creature functions at double its normal movement and attack rates. A hasted creature gains a -2 initiative bonus. Thus, a creature moving at 6 and attacking once per round would move at 12 and attack twice per round. Spellcasting and spell effects are not sped up. The number of creatures that can be affected is equal to the caster's experience level; those creatures closest to the center of effect are affected first. All affected by haste must be in the designated area of effect. Note that this spell negates the effects of a slow spell. Additionally, this spell ages the recipient by one year, because of sped-up metabolic processes. This spell is not cumulative with itself or with other similar magic.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Magic Resistant check:(d100) [9] 9. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (15) [15] 15!!!

[Varn (Robert)] soooooo.... what are we trying to kill again?

[John] Mind Flairs

[Varn (Robert)] ahhh... lovely

[DM] No Name moved 2'00".

[mikE] so sweetums of course, made the hast resistance roll

[mikE] but my 5 gobs are hasted

[mikE] and rose is

[John] Mike

[mikE] i have 4 more available targets. who wants the haste?

[mikE] (d100) [69] 69

[John] did BOb say you ould cast ahead of time?

[John] Kit & Paul for Hasting

[DM] this is during the 7 rounds that you are summoning the Fire elemental

[mikE] yeah. i'm doing the clicking now, he understands the order for durations

[John] so we can go through those 7 rounds?

[mikE] okay. so kit and paul also get the haste bonuses

[mikE] i have 2 more left.

[John] how can he know when I do not know

[mikE] but i'm guessing no one else wants it

[DM] Goblin moved 6'05".

[Varn (Robert)] I guess I'll take one

[mikE] okay! do you want some stoneskin, too?

[mikE] i have one more of those

[John] what about your girlfriend Mike?

[Varn (Robert)] sure, I'll take a hit of that

[mikE] i have a girlfriend?

[mikE] Malagorn: Stoneskin: a

[John] just kidding, Kit and the Pirate had a thing going

[mikE] (d4) [4] 4(d4) [3] 3

[mikE] robert, you have 8 stoneskins

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Monster Summoning IV: say hello to my little friends Paul Summons (1d3) [3] 3 (1d20) [11] 11 -- Ogre

[Varn (Robert)] sweet

[mikE] cool...

[mikE] you want we should haste them instead of the gobs?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Conjure Fire Elemental: "By the power of my deity Gobinhinu, I call upon the spirit of fire"Upon casting a conjure fire elemental spell, the caster opens a special gate to the elemental plane of Fire, and a fire elemental is summoned to the vicinity of the spellcaster. It is 65% likely that a 12 Hit Dice elemental appears, 20% likely that a 16 Hit Dice elemental appears, 9% likely that two to four salamanders appear, 4% likely that an efreeti appears, and 2% likely that a huge fire elemental of 21 to 24 Hit Dice appears. The caster need not fear that the elemental force summoned will turn on him, so concentration upon the activities of the fire elemental (or other creatures summoned) or protection from the creature is not necessary. The elemental summoned helps the caster however possible, including attacking the caster's opponents. The fire elemental or other creature summoned remains for a maximum of one turn per level of the caster, or until it is slain, sent back by a dispel magic spell, the reverse of this spell, dismiss fire elemental, or similar magic.

[John] I would love it

[mikE] that would be a bit more fearsome

[mikE] and the firelelemental.

[John] BOB do you have the Orges handy

[mikE] so hasted i have: varn, sweet, rose, kit, paul, fire el, ogre, ogre, ogre, gob, gob

[John] but Ogre and goblins wave 1

[mikE] er, not sweet, his failed

[DM] Ogre is on teh map

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Fire Elemental moved 27'01".

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Fire Elemental moved 25'02".

[John] three of them

[mikE] and is there any reason we can't pop right into the room we were in before?

[mikE] why the sewer again?

[DM] becasue that is the place you can see in yoru scrying

[John] we had this conversation

[Molly] has this stuff happened yet?? "so plus one or 2, plus one > or two for herosim, protect her with Globle of Invul and haste her"??

[DM] the other room is not visible in the scrying

[Molly] I know the hasting has.

[mikE] you know, john... i do have one polymorph other

[John] Molly, no, the globe is not mobile so I have not cast it yet

[Molly] ah, okay, thank you.

[John] go for it on a Goblin

[mikE] what should i make it?

[Molly] what's the plus one or two mean??

[Varn (Robert)] make him a "Super Goblin"!!!

[mikE] i have no idea what our best bet is. i think you're more knoledgable on me with monster choices

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] LOL

[mikE] like a super skrull?

[Varn (Robert)] with our luck, he'll turn into a kobold

[Varn (Robert)] or a roach

[Varn (Robert)] and not even a "giant" one

[Varn (Robert)] just a normal, everyday roach

[mikE] i could make him an ankheg

[Varn (Robert)] that would suck

[John] I am going you a potion of Heroism,Molly. I would take it just befoe the elemental is done

[mikE] or an herb filled roach...

[Varn (Robert)] OOOOOOO Ankheg would be cool!

[John] we will roll to see how much it improves you

[Varn (Robert)] herb filled.... lol

[Molly] okay, thank you.

[John] ( i have another one, MS 4)

[John] BOB this potion is on Molly

[mikE] i could make him a myconoid, because they have NO minds!!!

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Potion of Herosim: I add level

[John] I have to see how it effects her

[DM] ok

[Molly] what'm I doing?

[DM] brb rest room break

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[mikE] i also am arguing with bob over here

[John] Molly, I am going to add the modifiers to your sheet

[mikE] i say that a polymorphed myconoid would indeed get the spore attack

[Molly] okay.

[mikE] since the spore sacks would be a physical part of the myconoid anatomy

[mikE] not a magical or special ability attack

[Varn (Robert)] sounds valid

[mikE] what do you think?

[Varn (Robert)] could be a special attack

[John] Roll #1: (d10+3) [1+3] 4

[Molly] spore attack???

[Varn (Robert)] if I were DM, I'd give it to you

[Varn (Robert)] then again, if I were DM, you'd all mutiny

[John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Rosethorn modified: Temporary Modifiers - ADDED: 8. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: 55. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED:

[Molly] which means he won't.

[Molly] sigh

[Varn (Robert)] Molly, you catch on quick ;-)

[John] It depends if he looses himself

[John] the polymorphed Goblin

[Molly] thank you. I've been around too many Bobs in my life...

[Molly] wink.

[mikE] i'll tie a rope onto him. ;)

[mikE] but yes, i get what you say

[mikE] so do you want to try that idea, john, or go with something else?

[DM] Malagorn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 94 (3) - Unharmed

[John] not sure

[John] Ankheg or land shark my best thought

[DM (to GM only)] Urophion moved 36'04".

[mikE] ooh. land shark

[John] dig there qucik and attack from below

[mikE] would they get the tunnel ability?

[mikE] A flip of the ol' kLoOge Coin results in: Heads

[John] its a movement

[mikE] heads is ank

[mikE] because they tunnel, too

[John] not a special attack

[Varn (Robert)] I would say yes

[Varn (Robert)] but, again, I'm not DM

[mikE] Malagorn: Polymorph Other: a

[mikE] and that will be a hasted gob turning into a hasted ankheg

[DM] Ankeg moved 29'00".

[John] BOB I treid to add one level and 4 hp to Rose for the potion of Herosim

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[Molly] hp?

[DM] so there you go

[Sean] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Hit Points.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Or Hewlet-Packard

[Molly] ah. thank you.

[Sweetums (Sean)] But here,I'm uessing hit points.

[Molly] that's what I first thought.

[Varn (Robert)] good guess, Sean

[Molly] didn't make sense.

[Varn (Robert)] I could see it now...

[mikE] (d100) [15] 15

[DM] there you go

[Varn (Robert)] "I drink the Heroism potion and.. what the hell are these printers doing here?!"

[DM] fixed for you John

[DM] you typed in 55 rather than the +4

[Varn (Robert)] common mistake

[Molly] I live less than 50 miles from HP's world Hq.

[Varn (Robert)] cool!

[John] don't get started on MS (monster Summoning)

[Molly] was wondering how that would fit in here though....

[Molly] call me confused.

[DM] sheet is fixed now

[DM] for Rose she has the bonus HP

[Molly] mine?

[Molly] ah. thank you!

[DM] you will see you have 55 hit points now, out of a possible 51]

[John] so wave one is Ankheg/Goblin/Orge

[Molly] ah. so I do.

[DM] they are all PCs now

[John] or what?

[DM] so you can move them attack with them etc

[Molly] cat on the keyboard. sigh.

[Molly] oh

[John] well we are not "in combat" so its a little hard to track

[Molly] is Kira being hasted??

[John] the ankeg should get there 1st

[Molly] or whatever??

[John] no more can be hasted

[Molly] oh okay

[DM] Kira is not here

[Molly] not yet, no.

[DM] when she gets here then they can cast on her

[Molly] okay

[DM] same as Ayrline and Percy

[Molly] ok

[mikE] and for the record i am going in invisible

[DM] so I have the icons on the map for the first waves

[DM] adn tehn the second waves

[DM] and I gess I will have to attack Varn as he is the only real picture on the map ??

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Molly] he is??

[Molly] thought we were all there???

[John] he is trying to be funy

[Molly] ::eyeing the Great One::

[Molly] he may get skewered yet tonight....

[John] So Mike, you want to move the ankheg first?

[mikE] sure.

[John] Lori, did you confirm 7 rounds casting?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] 6 rounds

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] per the Priest Spell Compendiums

Robert has left the game on Fri Dec 15 20:26:08 EST 2006

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] vol 1

[John] ok eound 7 I am castng Improved strength on Kit as the elemental goes in, then round 8 Kit is running in

Robert has joined the game on Fri Dec 15 20:26:52 EST 2006

[Molly] aren't the monsters going first?

Robert is receiving the map Caves...

Robert has received the map Caves.

[Molly] confused again.

[John] yes on 5 i think

[Molly] 5 what?

[Molly] count of 5?

[John] round 6

Robert is now controlling Varn

[John] round 5 while Kylia is summonung for 6 rounds

[Molly] okay....

[Molly] what round are we in now?

[Robert] Are we attacking that Urop-whatever guy?

[John] well, it's hard to say

[John] no the Uro guy is dead from last week

[Robert] then wth are we attacking?

[John] Molly, BOB wll probably start on 4 or 5 and get caught up to when we start going in

[Molly] anything that moves that's not on our side??

[Molly] ah. okay.

[Robert] I like the way you think

[Molly] :-D thank you!!

[Robert] yw ;-)

[John] BOB, I plan on looking into the Etherial plane when I can do anything

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] ok

[John] Paul Elvenstire targets Kit. Distance: 30'06"

mikE has left the game on Fri Dec 15 20:32:43 EST 2006

[John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Paul Elvenstire modified: Magical Abilities - Spells - CHANGED: Blink -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Clairvoyance -- # Memorized: 3 (2),

[John] Paul Elvenstire no longer targets Kit.

mikE has joined the game on Fri Dec 15 20:33:22 EST 2006

[DM] are you moving the Ank & gobs in while spells are being cast?

[John] yes

[DM] sending in the first waves while youa re still casting on your own people?

mikE is receiving the map Caves...

mikE has received the map Caves.

[DM] then I will start the combat counter and move us to round what?

[DM] Combat has begun!

[DM] ROUND: 0

[John] the last round where we win

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative:(d10(+10-+0)) [4(10-0)] 14

[Molly] the end??

[DM] grins

[DM] nice try both of you

[John] BOB can you adjust for the -2 for haste?

[Molly] are we doing initiative??

[Molly] I do try...

[DM] yes,

[John] Kit: Initiative:(d10+10++0) [3+10+0] 13

[mikE] Malagorn: Initiative:(d10-+2+10) [3-2+10] 11

[mikE] Ankeg: Initiative:(d10+20) [10+20] 30

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Initiative:(d10+10) [10+10] 20

[Robert] Varn: Initiative:(d10+10) [10+10] 20

[Molly] Rosethorn: Initiative:(d10-+0+10) [3-0+10] 13

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Initiative:(d10+20-+3) [4+20-3] 21

[Robert] stupid dice

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Fire Elemental's initiative changed from 0 to 0

[John] Ogre #1: Initiative:(d10+20) [5+20] 25

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Initiative:(d10+10) [9+10] 19

[mikE] Goblin #6: Initiative:(d10+0) [5+0] 5

[John] Ogre #1: Initiative:(d10+20) [8+20] 28

[Robert] I can't roll a good number with Varn to save my life!

[DM] Goblin #2: Initiative:(d10+0) [8+0] 8

[DM] Goblin #4: Initiative:(d10+0) [8+0] 8

[John] I can;t roll for Orgre #3

[DM] Goblin #3: Initiative:(d10+0) [1+0] 1

[DM] Goblin #5: Initiative:(d10+0) [6+0] 6

[DM] Goblin #6: Initiative:(d10+0) [2+0] 2

[DM] Ogre #3: Initiative:(d10+20) [5+20] 25

[DM] Ogre #2: Initiative:(d10+20) [5+20] 25

[DM] Ogre #1: Initiative:(d10+20) [4+20] 24

[DM] Ankeg: Initiative:(d10+20) [10+20] 30

[DM] Ogre #2 moved 2'06".

[DM] Ogre #1 moved 0'11".

[DM] Ogre #3 moved 1'03".

[DM] ok, so I beleive that everyone has rolled Init?

[DM] Urophion: Initiative:(d10+20) [4+20] 24

[DM] and we are ready to move to round

[DM] 3 or 4?

[Molly] thought he was dead??

[DM] what count are we one John?

[Robert] with bob, no one is truly dead.... except for Hanin

[Robert] stupid bob

[Robert] :-)

[John] 4 should be good

[DM] you can tell them they story of being a paddle ball toy

[DM] ROUND: 1

[DM] ROUND: 2

[DM] ROUND: 3

[Robert] later

[DM] ROUND: 4

[Molly] sigh. then the thing with the x through him ISN'T dead??

[John] BOB is ignoring you aperantly

[DM] it looks dead

[Molly] peachy.

[Molly] someone rekill it, please.

[Robert] lovely.... it "looks" dead

[DM] it has not moved in the past 24 hours that you killed it last time

[DM] smells like it is dead

[Sweetums (Sean)] Besides, being dead does not imply i tcan't attack.

[Robert] undead, maybe?

[Sweetums (Sean)] You have zombies, skeletons, ghouls

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] yeah but BOB, there are times when you smell dead... and yet, there you sit

[Robert] do we have a cleric that can actually turn?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: giggle giggle, duck ::

[DM] shakes my head

[Sweetums (Sean)] We never have a cleric that can turn

[Robert] of course

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I turn at 9th level

[Sweetums (Sean)] We wouldn't be the Dragonslayers if we did.

[Robert] what was I thinking? lol

[Sweetums (Sean)] you do?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] yup

[Robert] I turn at the corner

[Robert] hehehehe

[Molly] is turning him a good thing or a bad thing??

[John] one of her few magic items

[Robert] turning is a goos thing

[John] turn undead means to make them runaway

[Robert] good*

[Molly] hope so.

[DM] so is the order there right?

[John] maybe even be destoried

[DM] ankheg up front

[DM] followed by three orgres?

[DM] amd starting to move on round 4?

[DM] followed by goblins then the rest of the group?

[John] yes as far as I am concerned

Sean has edited Sweetums's effects.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] <-- not moving until 6 when Elemental appears

[Sweetums (Sean)] Um Bob ... could you turn on the halbard rings?

[Robert] cool... Sweetums seems to be emanating a green aura

[Robert] and red too

[Robert] sweet!

[mikE] i cast haste the last moment before we go in

[mikE] no, we should not start on round four

[mikE] that's a waist of four rounds of haste

[Molly] thought the haste was already cast?

[Robert] cast haste on round 3

[mikE] and WHY are we way out in the sewer?

[mikE] let's port into the lair?

[John] I thought you were castignhaste on 6?

[John] WE CANT!

[Molly] (confused again)

[mikE] no, lorie casts and summons

[mikE] so after summoning i stoneskin, stoneskin

[mikE] monster summon

[mikE] polymorph

[mikE] THEN, last thing before we jump in, i haste

[mikE] so we will have 14 full rounds of haste through the pool

[mikE] now, round one, send in the first wave of monster lackeys, yes?

[John] Mike you missed a few things

[mikE] round two, send in the ogres

[Sweetums (Sean)] What did he miss?

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[John] We can't pool anywhere but here

[mikE] why..?

[mikE] can someone explain THAT one?

[mikE] we've been in the room, let's go back

[mikE] visualize it, and pop

[John] That have some sort of protection

[mikE] okay

[John] they

[mikE] so this is the closest we can get?

[mikE] lame?

[mikE] then send in the gobs and whatnot

[mikE] and we follow AFTER

[mikE] so they (hopefully) use up their stupid mind blasts

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] you can only Pool to thsi spot in the sewers

[mikE] i just don't see the point to starting combat four rounds in. what are we doing, sitting around shooting craps?

[Molly] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] I thought you were sending in the first wave

[John] we have to wait a couple rounds for the elemental

[DM] as you werw still casting

[John] you want to wait for everthing untilwe have the elemental?

[mikE] yes

[mikE] i can't hast it, till it's in

[mikE] and it has hours of time, so a few rounds of casting won't make it go away

[Molly] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] ROUND: 3

[DM] ROUND: 2

[DM] so we are on round 2

[DM] haste was cast on the group then the rounds start counting

[DM] so this is round two of the haste

[DM] John, you agree with that?

[Molly] it was?

[DM] all the spells are cast? the shortest duration is the haste?

[John] well 1 is really 7?

[Sweetums (Sean)] what?

[DM] of the elemental yes

[mikE] we're not counting elemental summoning rounds

[mikE] we're starting rounds when i cast haste

[Molly] ::rubbing forehead::

[John] so round one summon monsters ,round two polymorph?

[mikE] it's easier to keep track of duration that way

[mikE] no...

[mikE] round -2 summon

[mikE] round -1 polymporph

[Sweetums (Sean)] -1 polymorth

[mikE] round 0 haste

[mikE] round 1 go time, people

[Molly] okay, when you guys have decided you want me to do something, please tell me.

[John] ok, I thought you would caste haste while the first wave was underway,but go ahead

[mikE] the first wave IS hasted, john

[Sweetums (Sean)] Once casthe can affect 11 creatures

[mikE] the ankheg and one gob are hasted

[Sweetums (Sean)] so why not use the summoned monsters as well?

[mikE] your ogres are all hasted

[John] what round are you summoning -2?

[mikE] we're summoning ON -2

[DM] ok, people every one ready?

[mikE] you with the ogres, me with the gobbies

[John] then we are on the same page, just using diffrent numbers

[mikE] yeah.

[DM] good

[DM] ready

[DM] set

[mikE] mine's better. =P

[Molly] you done the globe thing?

[DM] not yet Molly

[DM] you can not move with that

[Molly] okay

[John] not yet, Mike you have a scroll

[mikE] i do?

[mikE] of what?

[John] from the party pack, 95% chance of it working

[Molly] please tell me when I'm s'pposed to do something.

[mikE] of...?

[John] Minor Globe of Inv

[mikE] we will, molly

[mikE] we don't need you to do anything yet

[Molly] thank you.

[John] stos 3rd level spells

[DM] who has what scrolls john?

[mikE] well, who is getting that? and how long does that last?

[mikE] i thought we figured that it wouldn't work

[mikE] i think with a small army we're in good shape

[DM] ok, so moving there

[DM] Goblin #6 moved 5'03".

[DM] Goblin #5 moved 3'01".

[DM] Goblin #3 moved 4'08".

[DM] Goblin #2 moved 4'07".

[DM] Ogre #3 moved 2'09".

[DM] Ogre #1 moved 2'07".

[DM] Ogre #2 moved 4'07".

[DM] Ankeg moved 2'01".

[John] 13 rounds, wont stop the MB but if it get beyond that

[DM] Ogre #1 moved 1'06".

[DM] Ogre #3 moved 1'05".

[DM] ok,

[DM] so

[DM] moving through the Init round now

[DM] Mike, John pay attention please to all your summoned creatures

[DM] INIT: 0 GOING: Fire Elemental

[John] Burn them baby

[DM (to GM only)] INIT: -1 GOING: Start of Round

[DM] INIT: 0 GOING: Fire Elemental

[DM] INIT: 1 GOING: Goblin #3

[Molly] please!!

[DM] what Molly?

[Molly] burn the squid??

[Molly] means we can home, hopefully??

[Molly] or am I wrong?

[John] Once we save Brad

[Molly] ok

[mikE] Brad's ded

[Molly] you being optimistic again??

[DM] Goblin #3 moved 14'01".

[Molly] or have you found something out?

[DM] Goblin #3 moved 14'09".

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 3'09".

[DM] Rosethorn moved 6'10".

[DM] Kit moved 6'09".

[DM] Paul Elvenstire moved 8'00".

[DM] Sweetums moved 7'07".

[DM] Scroll of Minor Globe moved 8'04".

[DM] Fire Elemental moved 7'07".

[John] I am on guard, looking into the Etherial plane

[DM] Varn moved 1'08".

[DM] Fire Elemental moved 3'06".

[Molly] um, why are we moving backwards??

[Sweetums (Sean)] we're having a discussion here

[Molly] okay....

[DM] Ogre #3 moved 1'09".

[Robert] sure... move everyone else back, and move me forward... thanks Bob!

[DM] Ogre #1 moved 1'08".

[mikE] Ogre #1 moved 1'00".

[mikE] Ankeg moved 1'07".

[DM] we are stopping right here

[John] Molly, the live people always knows a little more thenus

[DM] Mike will check the golbins

[John] FOR THE NIGHT?

[Molly] ah.thank you.

[DM] John will check the Ankeg

[DM] and the ogres

[mikE] we're dealing with technical issues

[John] check what?

[DM] they are PCs so YOU take care of your summoned monsteres not me

[mikE] we can't move some of the gobs or ogres

[Sweetums (Sean)] Mike can't move our creatures

[John] I said before Orge 3 was not responding

[John] Ankeg moved 7'03".

[John] Ankeg moved 6'06".

[Sweetums (Sean)] apparently Bob didn't see that.

[DM] you can move it all you want

[mikE] i'm working with him

[DM] if you want those hit points fine

[DM] LOOK at hte sheets

[mikE] we can move the ank, one ogre, and one gob

[DM] Goblin #2 moved 1'01".

[John] I am fine with the sheet, I jsut need to control or if you want to control for us, its ok

[Sweetums (Sean)] That'swhat we 're tring to fix right now.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Or figure out

[Sweetums (Sean)] Bob is about to have a coronary

[Molly] oops

[Robert] can you film that?

[DM] Malagorn moved 1'05".

[John] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Actually, I can. I havem y camera with me.

[mikE] Malagorn moved 7'09".

[Robert] hehehe

[Sweetums (Sean)] I think Kurris (the author of kLoOge) has a lot to answer for

[Sweetums (Sean)] Anyone have a clue-by-four for Bob to use?

[mikE (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ankeg modified: Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 54 (null).

[DM] Goblin #7 moved 2'07".

[DM] Goblin #9 moved 1'01".

[DM] Caves.jpg moved 4'06".

[mikE] Goblin #10 moved 1'11".

[DM] Combat has finished.

[Molly] huh?

[Sweetums (Sean)] We're still working on this

[Molly] ah

[Molly] rats.

[Molly] was about to get out the champagne.

[John] Molly this is technical issue

[DM] Goblin #11 moved 1'11".

[DM] Goblin #8 moved 1'11".

[DM] Goblin #9 moved 4'00".

[Molly] ok

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 2'11".

[Sweetums (Sean)] Kit moved 3'06".

[DM] Combat has begun!

[DM] ROUND: 0

[DM] ROUND: 1

[DM] ROUND: 2

[DM] Goblin #10: Initiative:(d10+0) [8+0] 8

[DM] Goblin #11: Initiative:(d10+0) [2+0] 2

[DM] Goblin #9: Initiative:(d10+0) [1+0] 1

[DM] Goblin #8: Initiative:(d10+0) [5+0] 5

[DM] Goblin #7: Initiative:(d10+0) [7+0] 7

[DM] Ankeg: Initiative:(d10+20) [6+20] 26

[DM] Ogre #3: Initiative:(d10+20) [6+20] 26

[DM] Ogre #2: Initiative:(d10+20) [9+20] 29

[DM] Ogre #1: Initiative:(d10+20) [7+20] 27

[DM] Urophion: Initiative:(d10+20) [3+20] 23

[DM] ok

[DM] If everyone could please re-roll Initi

[Molly] ok

[John] Kit: Initiative:(d10+10++0) [10+10+0] 20

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Initiative:(d10+10) [4+10] 14

[John] Kit: Initiative:(d10+10++0) [7+10+0] 17

[Molly] Rosethorn: Initiative:(d10-+0+10) [6-0+10] 16

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Initiative:(d10+20-+3) [3+20-3] 20

[mikE] Malagorn: Initiative:(d10-+2+10) [9-2+10] 17

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative:(d10(+10-+0)) [10(10-0)] 20

[Robert] Varn: Initiative:(d10+10) [10+10] 20

[Robert] DAMN IT!!!

[John] oh well

[DM] ok, so moving on now

[John] adjust for haste?

[DM] Fire Elemental: Initiative:(d10+20) [8+20] 28

[Robert] My dice suck!!!!!!

[DM] INIT: 1 GOING: Goblin #9

[mikE] uh, robert, are you controlling varn?

[DM] Goblin #9 moved 21'01".

[mikE] i'm hoping you are?

[DM] INIT: 2 GOING: Goblin #11

[Robert] ok

[DM] Goblin #11 moved 18'06".

[DM] INIT: 5 GOING: Goblin #8

[mikE] can you move varn?

[DM] Goblin #8 moved 16'11".

[Robert] Varn moved 3'09".

[DM] INIT: 7 GOING: Goblin #7

[DM] INIT: 8 GOING: Goblin #10

[Robert] looks like it

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[mikE] okay. cool

[DM] Goblin #10 moved 5'00".

[DM] Goblin #7 moved 5'03".

[DM] so john

[DM] anything?

[John] soory kid, caste improved str on Kit

[DM] ok

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Rosethorn

[Molly] what'm I doing??

[DM] rose you just hand out and wait till teh grtoup moves

[Sweetums (Sean)] We're just waiting a bit.

[Molly] so, holding action?

[DM] exactly

[Molly] or hitting the button?

[DM] hit the button

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Kit

[Molly] okay, done.

[DM] holding action means if something occurs where you can move later you can take your turn then

[John] being cast upon

[DM] you did that right

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Malagorn

[Molly] okay, that too.

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Molly] thank you.

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Varn

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Sweetums

[DM (to GM only)] INIT: 23 GOING: Urophion

[DM] INIT: 26 GOING: Ogre #3

[DM] INIT: 26 GOING: Ankeg

[DM] Ankeg moved 17'02".

[DM] Urophion targets Ankeg. Distance: 10'00"

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(2+0)] 7. Probably MISSES Ankeg (AC FINAL: 2)

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(9+0)] 0. PROBABLY HITS Ankeg (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(2+0)] 7. Probably MISSES Ankeg (AC FINAL: 2)

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(9+0)] 0. PROBABLY HITS Ankeg (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(16+0)] -7. PROBABLY HITS Ankeg (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(3+0)] 6. Probably MISSES Ankeg (AC FINAL: 2)

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(20+0)] -11 [CRITICAL HIT]

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(13+0)] -4. PROBABLY HITS Ankeg (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(20+0)] -11 [CRITICAL HIT]

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(1+0)] 8. Probably MISSES Ankeg (AC FINAL: 2)

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [5] 5 added to Ankeg

[Molly] how many chances does this thing get??

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [5] 5 added to Ankeg

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [3] 3 added to Ankeg

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [3] 3 added to Ankeg

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [1] 1 added to Ankeg

[Sweetums (Sean)] That thing gets eight attacks.

[DM] Ankeg's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 37 (-17) - Moderately Wounded

[Molly] sigh

[John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kit modified: Weapons - CHANGED: claw -- Atk Adj: +7 (+3), CHANGED: claw -- Damage Adj: +14 (+8), ADDED: Short Sword, null, null, --, null, +1, +10, d6, d8, null, $thac0, null, null, null, null. Temporary Modifiers -

[mikE] yay. anothing one of these things to kill

[mikE] joyus of days

[DM] ok, so it reaches out from the darkness and attacks

[Robert] I guess it isn't dead, eh?

[Molly] yippers.

[Sweetums (Sean)] But it's tangled, leaving a bunch of orges and goblings

[DM] it wraps it 8 tentcles aroudn the ankehg

[Molly] what kind of critter is it anyway?

[DM] and starts to drag it towards the side of the cavern

[DM] Ankeg moved 3'07".

[DM] INIT: 27 GOING: Ogre #1

[DM] Ogre #1 moved 8'04".

[DM] Ogre #1 moved 12'08".

[John] hasted

[DM] when it gets there,

[Molly] isn't the ankheg the bug thing with the REALLY nasty temper??

[DM] it shoudl attak the urophion?

[Bunny] Ogre #1 moved 2'05".

[Bunny] That was just a test...

[John] I would think it understands to go to the Mind Flairs

[John] if it can

[DM] this is a form of a mind flayer

[John] a

[John] ok

[DM] it up top of a 10 foot high rise

[DM] attacking downwards towards you

[John] it gets its two attacks, so it attacks the tenticles?

[DM] the orgre will step down into that depression

[DM] right now it has not used its full movement

[DM] you can move it

[John] tried, no I cant

[John] sorry

[Sweetums (Sean)] Wierd. Bunny can.

[John] DM:S pet

[mikE] Ogre #1 moved 13'07".

[DM] John I think you have the pointer turned on

[DM] is why you could not move it

[DM] Mike has it for you

[mikE] Ogre #1 targets Urophion. Distance: 8'03"

[mikE (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ogre #1 modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Smash -- Type: $thac0 (null), Misc. Attributes -

[John] 2 atks

[mikE (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ogre #1 modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Smash -- Atk Adj: +0 (null), CHANGED: Smash -- Damage Adj: +0 (null), Temporary Modifiers -

[mikE] Ogre #1: Attack #1: Smash: (17-(d20+0)-2) [17-(1+0)-2] 14 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. Probably MISSES Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)

[mikE] Ogre #1: Attack #1: Smash: (17-(d20+0)-2) [17-(5+0)-2] 10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. Probably MISSES Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)

[DM] INIT: 28 GOING: Fire Elemental

[John] go

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Fire Elemental moved 16'01".

[DM] INIT: 29 GOING: Ogre #2

[DM] Ogre #2 moved 20'07".

[DM] John you have your pointer turned on

[DM] you hvae to turn ti off to do anything on the map

[John] how do i yurn off

[Sweetums (Sean)] we're looking i t up

[DM] click on teh map

[DM] the hit P

[John] mike did it

[DM] ok

[John] tks

[Sweetums (Sean)] Um ... that's a good trick, since Mike is in the bathroom

[DM] can you move Ogre 2 now

[DM] ahhh you mean your Mike

[John] no, but it's a diffrent issue

[DM] so can you move the Ogre #2 now?

[John] no,

[DM] Ogre #2 moved 14'11".

[DM] where do you want it John?

[John] I still have to kids, if Mike can run the summoned it would help

[DM] if I am going to move the creatures everyone has to be proative and tell me where you want me to move them

[John] as far as it can go, hasted

[DM] Ogre #2 moved 24'11".

[DM] Ogre #2 moved 59'04".

[DM] Ogre #2 moved 61'09".

[DM] ROUND: 3

[DM] INIT: 1 GOING: Goblin #9

[DM] Ogre #3 moved 4'03".

[DM] Goblin #9 moved 11'02".

[DM] INIT: 2 GOING: Goblin #11

[DM] Goblin #11 moved 13'05".

[DM] INIT: 5 GOING: Goblin #8

[DM] Goblin #8 moved 15'01".

[DM] INIT: 7 GOING: Goblin #7

[DM] Goblin #7 moved 13'03".

[DM] INIT: 8 GOING: Goblin #10

[DM] Goblin #10 moved 30'05".

[DM] Goblin #9 moved 14'07".

[DM] Goblin #7 moved 15'06".

[DM] Goblin #11 moved 9'04".

[DM] Goblin #8 moved 10'08".

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[DM] so your goblins are there on teh edge of that 10 foot drop

[DM] and tumble over

[John] casting fly on Kit

[DM] scrambling down

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Fly: Fly like an Eagle"

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Rosethorn

[Molly] am I doing anything yet?

[DM] same thing Molly

[Molly] okay, still holding.

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Kit

[John] being cast upon

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Malagorn

[John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kit modified: Misc. Attributes - Altitude:: CHANGED: 0.1 (0).

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 23'11".

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Varn

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Sweetums

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 10'09".

[John] we either need help killing this thing or need to get by it

[DM] INIT: 23 GOING: Urophion

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [4] 4 added to Ankeg

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [4] 4 added to Ankeg

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [4] 4 added to Ankeg

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [5] 5 added to Ankeg

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [4] 4 added to Ankeg

[DM] Ankeg's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-21) - Heavily Wounded

[DM] Urophion targets Ogre #1. Distance: 8'00"

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(3+0)] 6. Probably MISSES Ogre #1 (AC FINAL: 5)

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(18+0)] -9. PROBABLY HITS Ogre #1 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(10+0)] -1. PROBABLY HITS Ogre #1 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [2] 2 added to Ogre #1

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [3] 3 added to Ogre #1

[DM] Ogre #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-5) - Disabled

[DM] INIT: 26 GOING: Ogre #3

[John] can't move it

[DM] Ogre #3 moved 12'09".

[DM] INIT: 26 GOING: Ankeg

[John] can it bit a tentitcle?

[John] claw?

[Molly] (to John) ah. thank you.

[DM] yes to John

[Sean] Ankeg targets Urophion. Distance: 8'06"

[Sweetums (Sean)] Ankeg: Damage v SM: Crush: (3d6) [(6+4+5)] 15 added to Urophion

[Sweetums (Sean)] Ankeg: Attack #1: Acid: (-(d20+20)-2) [-(18+20)-2] -40 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)!!!

[Molly] (to John) yeah, tell me about it.

[Sweetums (Sean) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ankeg modified: Combat - Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 14 (null).

[Sweetums (Sean)] Ankeg: Attack #1: Acid: (-(d20+20)-2) [-(11+20)-2] -33 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)!!!

[Molly] (to John) it would make playing in Florida rather hard for me.

[Molly] (to John) lol. true.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Ankeg: Attack #1: Acid: (14-(d20+20)-2) [14-(16+20)-2] -24 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)!!!

[DM] that was a miss

[DM] INIT: 27 GOING: Ogre #1

[DM] molly you need to type the slash then john no parentheis to send to only him

[DM (to Molly only)] like this

[DM] Ogre #1: Attack #1: Smash: (17-(d20+0)-2) [17-(20+0)-2] -5 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] [CRITICAL HIT]

[DM] Ogre #1: Attack #1: Smash: (17-(d20+0)-2) [17-(11+0)-2] 4 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. Probably MISSES Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)

[John] go boy!

[DM] Ogre #1: Damage v L: Smash: (d10) [8] 8 added to Urophion

[DM (to GM only)] Urophion's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 37 (-23) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] INIT: 28 GOING: Fire Elemental

[DM] Fire Elemental moved 33'02".

[DM] INIT: 29 GOING: Ogre #2

[DM] Ogre #2 moved 15'00".

[DM (to GM only)] Black Suits #1 moved 1'02".

[John] kill the moss

[Sweetums (Sean)] A moss once bit my sister

[Molly] moss?

[DM] Shuluth targets Ogre #2. Distance: 13'05"

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] sister?

[DM] Black Suits #1 targets Ogre #2. Distance: 5'06"

[John] never mind

[Sweetums (Sean)] There's a wall of moss in the room whereOrge #2 is.

[DM] Black Suits #1: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(1+0)] 10. Probably MISSES Ogre #2 (AC FINAL: 5)

[DM] Black Suits #1: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(7+0)] 4. PROBABLY HITS Ogre #2 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] I'm making a movie reference

[DM] Black Suits #1: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(7+0)] 4. PROBABLY HITS Ogre #2 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[DM] Black Suits #1: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(9+0)] 2. PROBABLY HITS Ogre #2 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Monty Python and the Holy Grail

[DM] Black Suits #1: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (2d1) [(1+1)] 2 added to Ogre #2

[DM] Black Suits #1: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (2d1) [(1+1)] 2 added to Ogre #2

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ROFL I'm so tired I didn't even get that

[DM] Black Suits #1: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (2d1) [(1+1)] 2 added to Ogre #2

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: puts up her hand and watches it go right over her head ::

[DM] Ogre #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (-6)

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Good one SPC

[DM] ROUND: 4

[DM] INIT: 1 GOING: Goblin #9

[DM] Goblin #9 moved 61'05".

[mikE] we should probably get moving now, too

[DM] INIT: 2 GOING: Goblin #11

[mikE] move in after the goblins

[DM] Goblin #11 moved 53'00".

[DM] INIT: 5 GOING: Goblin #8

[John] I was just casting spells

[DM] Goblin #8 moved 54'05".

[DM] INIT: 2 GOING: Goblin #11

[DM] INIT: 5 GOING: Goblin #8

[DM] INIT: 7 GOING: Goblin #7

[DM] Goblin #7 moved 51'00".

[DM] INIT: 8 GOING: Goblin #10

[DM] Goblin #10 moved 46'08".

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[John] Paul Elvenstire moved 24'02".

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Rosethorn

[Molly] still holding??

[DM] yes

[Molly] okay

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Kit

[John] Kit moved 25'03".

[John] Kit moved 5'09".

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Malagorn

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[John] I am moving closer

[Molly] oh

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 14'06".

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Varn

[Molly] I'm knocking an arrow, while I'm waiting.

[John] but waiting for Elemental if I can

[Robert] Varn moved 16'08".

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Sweetums

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 7'07".

[DM] INIT: 23 GOING: Urophion

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(20+0)] -11 [CRITICAL HIT]

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(7+0)] 2. PROBABLY HITS Ogre #1 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [4] 4 added to Ogre #1

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [3] 3 added to Ogre #1

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [3] 3 added to Ogre #1

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [3] 3 added to Ogre #1

[DM] Ogre #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (-13) - Heavily Wounded

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [6] 6 added to Ankeg

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [5] 5 added to Ankeg

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [1] 1 added to Ankeg

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [1] 1 added to Ankeg

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [2] 2 added to Ankeg

[DM] Ankeg's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-15) - Massively Wounded

[DM] INIT: 26 GOING: Ogre #3

[DM] Ogre #3 moved 53'05".

[DM] INIT: 26 GOING: Ankeg

[Sweetums (Sean)] Ankeg: Attack #1: Acid: (14-(d20+20)-2) [14-(18+20)-2] -26 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)!!!

[John] no we are picking up steam

[Sweetums (Sean)] Ankeg: Damage v L: Acid: (1d4) [2] 2 added to Urophion

[DM (to GM only)] Urophion's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 35 (-2) - Moderately Wounded

[Sweetums (Sean)] Ankeg: Attack #1: Acid: (14-(d20+20)-2) [14-(13+20)-2] -21 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)!!!

[DM] INIT: 27 GOING: Ogre #1

[Sweetums (Sean)] Ankeg: Attack #1: Acid: (14-(d20+20)-2) [14-(16+20)-2] -24 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Ankeg: Attack #1: Acid: (14-(d20+20)-2) [14-(11+20)-2] -19 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)!!!

[mikE (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ankeg modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Crush -- Atk Adj: +0 (null), CHANGED: Acid -- Atk Adj: +0 (+20), CHANGED: Spit Acid -- Atk Adj: +0 (null), Combat - Misc. Attributes - Temporary Modifiers -

[Sweetums (Sean)] Ogre #1: Attack #1: Smash: (17-(d20+0)-2) [17-(8+0)-2] 7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. Probably MISSES Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)

[Sweetums (Sean)] Ogre #1: Attack #1: Smash: (17-(d20+0)-2) [17-(10+0)-2] 5 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. Probably MISSES Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)

[DM] INIT: 28 GOING: Fire Elemental

[DM] Fire Elemental moved 34'03".

[DM] Fire Elemental moved 27'08".

[DM] INIT: 29 GOING: Ogre #2

[DM] Ogre #2 targets Black Suits #1. Distance: 5'06"

[Sweetums (Sean)] (d20) [1] 1

[DM] ROUND: 5

[Sweetums (Sean)] (d20) [2] 2

[DM] INIT: 1 GOING: Goblin #9

[DM] Goblin #9 moved 6'00".

[DM] Black Suits #1: Initiative:(d10+10) [5+10] 15

[DM] Shuluth: Initiative:(d10+10) [6+10] 16

[Molly] um, what's going on?

[DM] Goblin #9 moved 32'07".

[DM] Goblin #11 moved 38'00".

[DM] Goblin #8 moved 39'00".

[DM] Goblin #7 moved 41'11".

[DM] Goblin #10 moved 42'10".

[John] I missed the rgre's attack?

[DM] the Ogre missed

[DM] rolled a 1 adn a 2

[Sweetums (Sean)] Goblin #10 moved 0'11".

[Molly] okay...

[Sean] Goblin #10 targets Black Suits #1. Distance: 10'03"

[Molly] why are there more initaitives being rolled?

[DM] more cretures joinign the combat

[Molly] ah

[Molly] okay

[DM] INIT: 2 GOING: Goblin #11

[DM] INIT: 5 GOING: Goblin #8

[DM] INIT: 7 GOING: Goblin #7

[DM] INIT: 8 GOING: Goblin #10

[Sweetums (Sean)] Goblin #10: Attack #1: Short Sword: (20-(d20+0)) [20-(17+0)] 3. PROBABLY HITS Black Suits #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[John] woo hoo

[Sweetums (Sean)] Goblin #10: Attack #1: Short Sword: (20-(d20+0)) [20-(17+0)] 3. PROBABLY HITS Black Suits #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Goblin #10: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [3] 3 added to Black Suits #1

[Sweetums (Sean)] Goblin #10: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [5] 5 added to Black Suits #1

[DM (to GM only)] Black Suits #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 49 (-8) - Lightly Wounded

[Sweetums (Sean)] Goblin #10: Attack #1: Short Sword: (20-(d20+0)) [20-(17+0)] 3. PROBABLY HITS Black Suits #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Goblin #10: Attack #1: Short Sword: (20-(d20+0)) [20-(17+0)] 3. PROBABLY HITS Black Suits #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Goblin #10: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [5] 5 added to Black Suits #1

[Sweetums (Sean)] Goblin #10: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [5] 5 added to Black Suits #1

[DM (to GM only)] Black Suits #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 39 (-10) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[DM] John?

[John] Paul Elvenstire moved 24'02".

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Black Suits #1

[DM] Goblin #10 targets Goblin #7. Distance: 3'10"

[DM] Ogre #2 targets Goblin #9. Distance: 4'04"

[DM] Ogre #2: Rod, Staff or Wand save: (d20) [17] 17. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (13) [13] 13!!!

[DM] Goblin #7: Rod, Staff or Wand save: (d20) [4] 4. PROBABLY FAILS against (18) [18] 18

[DM] Goblin #8: Rod, Staff or Wand save: (d20) [16] 16. PROBABLY FAILS against (18) [18] 18

[DM] Goblin #9: Rod, Staff or Wand save: (d20) [5] 5. PROBABLY FAILS against (18) [18] 18

[DM] Goblin #10: Rod, Staff or Wand save: (d20) [16] 16. PROBABLY FAILS against (18) [18] 18

[DM] Goblin #11: Rod, Staff or Wand save: (d20) [12] 12. PROBABLY FAILS against (18) [18] 18

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Rosethorn

[Molly] I am back at the keyboard.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] we moving yet?

[DM] get ready to move forward, and into the tunnels

[Sweetums (Sean)] We're moving

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 31'05".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] will that work?

[DM] yes

[Rosethorn (Molly)] or more?

[Sweetums (Sean)] That's fine.

[DM] you are right behind sweetums, good spot

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay

[Rosethorn (Molly)] holding again

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Shuluth

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Kit

[John] Kit moved 16'09".

[John] Kit moved 14'04".

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Malagorn

[mikE] Malagorn moved 11'09".

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 10'03".

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Varn

[Robert] Varn moved 14'05".

[DM] you can move a full 120 Varn

[Robert] Varn moved 11'05".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] how much time of the haste thing left??

[Robert] 150 actually

[DM] 9 rounds Molly

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay

[Robert] Varn moved 44'04".

[mikE] go savage viking. kill

[mikE] maim

[mikE] destroy

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Sweetums

[Rosethorn (Molly)] but don't look down.

[Robert] Varn moved 15'02".

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 69'01".

[Robert] I wasn't done moving yet

[DM] keep moving Varn

[DM] sorry

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 15'08".

[DM] INIT: 23 GOING: Urophion

[Robert] Varn moved 30'08".

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 32'09".

[Robert] Varn moved 16'10".

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 65'06".

[Robert] Varn moved 13'08".

[DM] Varn

[DM] you can not move through the goblins like that

[DM] Varn moved 12'09".

[Robert] damn it

[DM] you can push them over

[DM] they are stunned now

[DM] but it counts as an attack

[Rosethorn (Molly)] they are?

[DM] or you can try to overbear them

Sean has edited Sweetums's effects.

[Robert] ok.. I'll do that next round maybe

[DM] ok

[Rosethorn (Molly)] when did that happen??

[Sweetums (Sean)] Yes, they were mind blasted

[Sweetums (Sean)] just a few moments ago.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] sigh

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [3] 3 added to Ankeg added to Ogre #1

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [3] 3 added to Ankeg added to Ogre #1

[Sweetums (Sean)] But that's okay ... that's why we sumoned them.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] did that come up on the screen, and I missed it?

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [4] 4 added to Ankeg added to Ogre #1

[Sweetums (Sean)] get that attack out o the way.

[DM] Ankeg's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -9 (-10) - Dying

[DM] Ogre #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 5 (-10) - Massively Wounded

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [2] 2 added to Ogre #1

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [2] 2 added to Ogre #1

[DM] Ogre #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-4) - Massively Wounded

[DM] Ogre #1: Damage v L: Smash: (d10) [7] 7 added to Urophion

[DM] Urophion: Damage v L: Natural Attack: (1d6) [5] 5 added to Ogre #1

[DM] Ogre #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-5) - Dying

[DM] INIT: 26 GOING: Ogre #3

[DM] Ogre #3 moved 41'10".

[DM] INIT: 28 GOING: Fire Elemental

[DM] Fire Elemental moved 43'00".

[DM] INIT: 29 GOING: Ogre #2

[Sweetums (Sean)] (d20) [18] 18

[Rosethorn (Molly)] do I want to move up more??

[DM] Ogre #2: Damage v SM: Smash: (d10) [1] 1 added to Black Suits #1

[Sweetums (Sean)] (d20) [15] 15

[DM] Ogre #2: Damage v SM: Smash: (d10) [6] 6 added to Black Suits #1

[DM (to GM only)] Black Suits #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (-7) - Moderately Wounded

[Sweetums (Sean)] yes, on your turn you'll want to move up some.

[Sweetums (Sean)] But not within that purple circle aound the uphorion

[DM] ROUND: 6

[DM] INIT: 1 GOING: Goblin #9

[DM] INIT: 2 GOING: Goblin #11

[DM] INIT: 5 GOING: Goblin #8

[DM] INIT: 7 GOING: Goblin #7

[DM] INIT: 8 GOING: Goblin #10

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[John] Paul Elvenstire moved 17'01".

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Black Suits #1

[DM] Urophion moved 1'04".

[DM] Ogre #1 moved 2'02".

[DM] Ankeg moved 2'00".

[DM] Black Suits #1: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(15+0)] -4. PROBABLY HITS Ogre #2 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[DM] Black Suits #1: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(19+0)] -8. PROBABLY HITS Ogre #2 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[DM] and then suck his brains

[DM] Ogre #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-28)

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Rosethorn

[John] move up a little more please

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I take it the anheg and the ogre are dead and on the ground?

[DM] yes

[Rosethorn (Molly)] do you all want me to take on the squid thing?

[John] no

[Rosethorn (Molly)] or come up to the main group?

[John] head towards the main group

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I can fire out of the range of its tentacles.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Okay, move past it,past the purple circle

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 26'02".

[Sweetums (Sean)] stop there

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 55'03".

[Sweetums (Sean)] and fire your bow

[Sweetums (Sean)] target it

[Sweetums (Sean)] and then fire.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] fire from here?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] or move up to you guys?

[DM] shoot fromthere

[Sweetums (Sean)] fire from there.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay.

[Molly] Rosethorn targets Urophion. Distance: 15'02"

[DM] 6 attacks total because you are hasted

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I'm targeted on it, right?

[DM] yes

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay, firing.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I"ve got two attacks.

[DM] Ankeg moved 2'06".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] long bow, and arrow.

[DM] 6 total becuase you are hsates

[DM] arrow

[DM] 6 times

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Arrow +1: (14-(d20+4++2)) [14-(11+4+2)] -3. Probably MISSES Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)

[Rosethorn (Molly)] that the right one?

[DM] yes

[DM] jsut a miss

[Rosethorn (Molly)] keep going?

[DM] yes

[DM] 5 more

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Arrow +1: (14-(d20+4++2)) [14-(20+4+2)] -12 [CRITICAL HIT]

[DM] just keep rolling attacks

[Rosethorn (Molly)] damage, or keep attacking?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Arrow +1: (14-(d20+4++2)) [14-(17+4+2)] -9. PROBABLY HITS Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)!!!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Arrow +1: (14-(d20+4++2)) [14-(8+4+2)] 0. Probably MISSES Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Arrow +1: (14-(d20+4++2)) [14-(5+4+2)] 3. Probably MISSES Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Arrow +1: (14-(d20+4++2)) [14-(19+4+2)] -11. PROBABLY HITS Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)!!!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] that should be six??

[DM] one more bonus one

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay

[DM] becasue you hit so well on one of those attacks

[DM] the critical hit

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Arrow +1: (14-(d20+4++2)) [14-(4+4+2)] 4. Probably MISSES Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)

[DM] ok

[Rosethorn (Molly)] damn

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay, now damage?

[DM] so that is 3 damage rolls

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Damage v L: Arrow +1: (d6+4) [1+4] 5 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Urophion

[Rosethorn (Molly)] that one?

[DM] yes

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay

[DM] 2 more

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Damage v L: Arrow +1: (d6+4) [4+4] 8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Urophion

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Damage v L: Arrow +1: (d6+4) [1+4] 5 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Urophion

[DM (to GM only)] Urophion's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 17 (-18) - Heavily Wounded

[Rosethorn (Molly)] that it?

[DM] done

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Shuluth

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Kit

[John] Kit moved 5'09".

[John] Kit targets Urophion. Distance: 2'03"

[DM] Urophion targets Kit. Distance: 2'03"

[John] Kit: Attack #1: claw: (11-(d20+7)) [11-(13+7)] -9. PROBABLY HITS Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)!!!

[John] thats 15 min

[John] need I go on?

[DM] yes

[John] Kit: Attack #1: claw: (11-(d20+7)) [11-(15+7)] -11. PROBABLY HITS Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)!!!

[John] Kit: Attack #1: claw: (11-(d20+7)) [11-(9+7)] -5. PROBABLY HITS Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)!!!

[John] Kit: Attack #1: claw: (11-(d20+7)) [11-(20+7)] -16 [CRITICAL HIT]

[John] Kit: Attack #1: claw: (11-(d20+7)) [11-(15+7)] -11. PROBABLY HITS Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)!!!

[John] Kit: Damage v L: claw: (d6+14) [1+14] 15 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Urophion

[mikE] w007

[mikE] that's at least 75

[John] Kit: Damage v L: claw: (d6+14) [4+14] 18 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Urophion

[mikE] that thing is so ded

[John] Kit: Damage v L: claw: (d6+14) [1+14] 15 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Urophion

[Rosethorn (Molly)] God, I hope so.

[mikE] ded like britney's career

[John] Kit: Damage v L: claw: (d6+14) [2+14] 16 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Urophion

[John] Kit: Damage v L: claw: (d6+14) [3+14] 17 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Urophion

[DM (to GM only)] Urophion's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -64 (-81) - Dead

[John] done

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Malagorn

[Rosethorn (Molly)] YYYYEEEEESSSS!!!!

[mikE] Malagorn moved 51'04".

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Rosethorn (Molly)] thank you, kit!!!

[John] that was fun

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::chuckles::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 28'04".

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Varn

[DM] you can shove through there

[DM] it is just a to hit on each goblin

[Robert] so how should I get around these goblins?

[DM] and you can do

[DM] no damage needed, just have to make the to hit

[DM] to bull on through all of them

[mikE] run them over

[Robert] Varn targets Goblin #10. Distance: 3'00"

[mikE] or through

[mikE] they served their purposes

[Robert] Varn: Damage v SM: Nagelring: (1d8+5) [4+5] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Goblin #10

[Robert] Varn: Attack #1: Nagelring: (9-(d20+5)) [9-(19+5)] -15. PROBABLY HITS Goblin #10 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[DM] to hit not damage

[Robert] sorry wrong one

[DM] but you can roll that same goblin 4 more times

[DM] for the to hits

[Robert] Varn: Attack #1: Nagelring: (9-(d20+5)) [9-(8+5)] -4. PROBABLY HITS Goblin #10 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] kill the useless that the strong may become more fruitful

[Robert] Varn: Attack #1: Nagelring: (9-(d20+5)) [9-(5+5)] -1. PROBABLY HITS Goblin #10 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Robert] Varn: Attack #1: Nagelring: (9-(d20+5)) [9-(2+5)] 2. PROBABLY HITS Goblin #10 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[DM] Varn moved 10'11".

[DM] Goblin #11 moved 1'02".

[DM] Goblin #8 moved 1'02".

[DM] Goblin #7 moved 0'10".

[DM] Goblin #10 moved 1'03".

[DM] Ogre #2 moved 2'01".

[DM] Goblin #9 moved 2'06".

[DM] Varn moved 2'00".

[Robert] Varn no longer targets Goblin #10.

[DM] now you can attack teh black suit

[Robert] Varn targets Black Suits #1. Distance: 3'09"

[Robert] Varn no longer targets Black Suits #1.

[DM] or charge over to the leader

[Robert] Varn moved 15'04".

[Robert] can I attack him?

[DM] yes

[DM] you moved less than half

[Robert] Varn targets Shuluth. Distance: 2'11"

[Robert] Varn: Attack #1: Nagelring: (9-(d20+5)) [9-(12+5)] -8. PROBABLY HITS Shuluth (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Robert] how many attacks do I get with the haste?

[mikE] lots

[DM] double

[DM] 4 at your level

[Rosethorn (Molly)] millions?

[mikE] just keep swinging till it's ded

[Rosethorn (Molly)] please??

[Robert] so that's 4, right?

[Sweetums (Sean)] yes, our

[DM] yes 4 total

[Rosethorn (Molly)] that's all?

[Sweetums (Sean)] four

[Robert] Varn: Attack #1: Nagelring: (9-(d20+5)) [9-(10+5)] -6. PROBABLY HITS Shuluth (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] rats.

[Robert] Varn: Attack #1: Nagelring: (9-(d20+5)) [9-(14+5)] -10. PROBABLY HITS Shuluth (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

Lorie has left the game on Fri Dec 15 22:53:19 EST 2006

[Robert] Varn: Attack #1: Nagelring: (9-(d20+5)) [9-(1+5)] 3. Probably MISSES Shuluth (AC FINAL: 1)

[Robert] Varn: Damage v SM: Nagelring: (1d8+5) [6+5] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Shuluth

[Robert] Varn: Damage v SM: Nagelring: (1d8+5) [6+5] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Shuluth

[Robert] Varn: Damage v SM: Nagelring: (1d8+5) [5+5] 10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Shuluth

[DM (to GM only)] Shuluth's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 56 (-32) - Moderately Wounded

[Robert] how's that?

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Sweetums

[DM] not bad

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 7'02".

[DM] INIT: 26 GOING: Ogre #3

[Rosethorn (Molly)] you'd think you'd get at least as many as the bad guys....

[Rosethorn (Molly)] sigh

[DM] Ogre #3 moved 19'11".

[DM] Ogre #3 targets Black Suits #1. Distance: 4'06"

[Sweetums (Sean)] (d20) [2] 2

[Sweetums (Sean)] (d20) [12] 12

[DM] INIT: 28 GOING: Fire Elemental

[DM] Fire Elemental moved 21'00".

[Sweetums (Sean)] Fire Elemental moved 7'07".

[DM] Fire Elemental moved 14'03".

[Sean] Fire Elemental targets Black Suits #1. Distance: 3'07"

[Sweetums (Sean)] Fire Elemental: Attack #1: Fiery fist: (-(d20+0)) [-(20+0)] -20 [CRITICAL HIT]

[Sweetums (Sean)] Fire Elemental: Attack #1: Fiery fist: (-(d20+0)) [-(11+0)] -11. PROBABLY HITS Black Suits #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Fire Elemental: Attack #1: Fiery fist: (-(d20+0)) [-(19+0)] -19. PROBABLY HITS Black Suits #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Fire Elemental: Damage v SM: Fiery fist: (3d8) [(3+8+3)] 14 added to Black Suits #1

[Sweetums (Sean)] Fire Elemental: Damage v SM: Fiery fist: (3d8) [(5+3+1)] 9 added to Black Suits #1

[Sweetums (Sean)] Fire Elemental: Damage v SM: Fiery fist: (3d8) [(6+6+7)] 19 added to Black Suits #1

[DM (to GM only)] Black Suits #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -10 (-42) - Dead

[DM] ROUND: 7

[DM] INIT: 1 GOING: Goblin #9

[DM] INIT: 2 GOING: Goblin #11

[DM] INIT: 5 GOING: Goblin #8

[DM] INIT: 7 GOING: Goblin #7

[DM] INIT: 8 GOING: Goblin #10

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[John] Paul Elvenstire moved 25'08".

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Rosethorn

[Rosethorn (Molly)] moving up to the others.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 40'02".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 39'00".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] there okay?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Yup.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] or should I move somewhere else?

[Sweetums (Sean)] no, that's fine.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay, holding for now.

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Shuluth

[Rosethorn (Molly)] um, what's that?

[DM] So Varn roll a save verus Want

[DM] Wand

[Robert] Varn: Rod, Staff or Wand save: (d20) [6] 6. PROBABLY FAILS against (11) [11] 11

[DM] Ogre #3: Rod, Staff or Wand save: (d20) [4] 4. PROBABLY FAILS against (13) [13] 13

[Robert] of course

[DM] Fire Elemental: Rod, Staff or Wand save: (d20) [18] 18. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (9) [9] 9!!!

[DM] so the fire elemental is still up

[mikE] do you ever succeed saves?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I take it that's a mind blast?

[Robert] not yet

[Sweetums (Sean)] Woot.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Yes.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] sigh

[mikE] even klooge knows that rule

[Sweetums (Sean)] And that's why we did the wave attack.

[Robert] wait, I saved once

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Kit

[Sweetums (Sean)] cause I'm still unaffected!

[mikE] there's always the exception, i suppose

[Robert] my dice suck!

Sweetums (Sean) does the mind blast unaffected dance

[John] Kit moved 32'07".

[Robert] screw you Sean!

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Malagorn

[mikE] Malagorn moved 17'04".

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Varn

[Robert] I can't really do anything, can I?

[DM] hope

[Sean] Sweetums targets Shuluth. Distance: 40'05"

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Sweetums

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::eyeing the great one::

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 23'03".

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin halberd of Speed +2: (13-(d20+3+1+2)) [13-(11+3+1+2)] -4

[DM] Goblin #8 moved 1'03".

[DM] Sweetums targets Shuluth. Distance: 24'03"

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin halberd of Speed +2: (13-(d20+3+1+2)) [13-(9+3+1+2)] -2

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Damage v SM: Giant-kin halberd of Speed +2: (2*(d12)++7+2+2) [2*(6)+7+2+2] 23 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Damage v SM: Giant-kin halberd of Speed +2: (2*(d12)++7+2+2) [2*(4)+7+2+2] 19 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] INIT: 26 GOING: Ogre #3

[DM (to GM only)] Shuluth's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (-42) - Massively Wounded

[DM] INIT: 28 GOING: Fire Elemental

[DM] Fire Elemental moved 18'08".

[DM] Fire Elemental moved 3'04".

[Sweetums (Sean)] Fire Elemental moved 2'10".

[DM] Fire Elemental targets Shuluth. Distance: 4'00"

[Sean] Fire Elemental no longer targets Shuluth.

[DM] Fire Elemental targets Shuluth. Distance: 4'00"

[Sweetums (Sean)] Fire Elemental: Attack #1: Fiery fist: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(20+0)] -11 [CRITICAL HIT]

[Sweetums (Sean)] Fire Elemental: Attack #1: Fiery fist: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(5+0)] 4. Probably MISSES Shuluth (AC FINAL: 1)

[Sweetums (Sean)] Fire Elemental: Attack #1: Fiery fist: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(17+0)] -8. PROBABLY HITS Shuluth (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Fire Elemental: Damage v SM: Fiery fist: (3d8) [(5+4+6)] 15 added to Shuluth

[Sweetums (Sean)] Fire Elemental: Damage v SM: Fiery fist: (3d8) [(2+4+6)] 12 added to Shuluth

[DM (to GM only)] Shuluth's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -13 (-27) - Dead

[DM] ROUND: 8

[DM] INIT: 1 GOING: Goblin #9

[Robert] Hey bob... I don't think my strength bonus went in on the damage

[DM] Combat has finished.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[John] we can still move in rounds?

[Robert] not that it matters now...

[DM] if you want to jOhn

[DM] combat is over,

[DM] you sitll have some things to explore

[John] we may have move combat, and we have spells going

[Rosethorn (Molly)] how long til Varn gets unfrozen??

[DM] at least that obvious thing in the room

[Sweetums (Sean)] if worse come sto worse, I can cary him.

[DM] stunned for (1d6) [1] 1+4

[DM] so 5 more rounds

[Rosethorn (Molly)] and that means??

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ah/

[Rosethorn (Molly)] thank you.

[Robert] how do I get my strength bonus added to my attacks?

[DM] we will work on all the character sheet this week adn next robert

[Robert] I should have done another 24 points to the guy

[DM] find out what is wrong with this

[mikE] hehheh

[Robert] ok.. no problem

[DM] so what do you want to explore here?

[mikE] are we done for the night now?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] how many wounded do we have among the regular smurfs, if any??

[Sweetums (Sean)] If there's anything non-obvious in this room, then examine it.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Otherwise, we might want to call it a night

[John] um wall of moss, passage way further in

[Rosethorn (Molly)] and we might want to have a look at that 'wall of moss'??

[Sweetums (Sean)] Fire Elemental moved 8'10".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] and the other chambers.

[DM] Fire Elemental moved 3'03".

[John] split up

[mikE] split up..? chu crazy?

[DM] Thank you for finding me. The One called Strom spoke to me in a dream. I could not see his face or judge his intentions but this he told me, "Gather what friends you judge to be stout of heart and mind; you will have need of them if you wish to aver the coming evil. The Illithids have encysted themselves below a northern city and even now they work to weaken the minds of all who walk in the light, conditioning them for future thralldom. You must stop them, though this is only the first step in avering an evil far greater and more terrible. The Illithids seek to put out the sun the moon and the stars. Now they are shrinking the sun and the world slips into darkness and cold. Their plans will come to fruition unless they are opposed." With this proclamation my dream visitor held out his hand over me saying "You now have what you need to find the place I have discovered. I have readied it for those who would take up the task of stopping the Illithids dark agenda. Wake and prepare for the coming storm." With that I awoke in my bed in Gon. I thought it a dream until this sigil upon my palm began to glow. I investigated to find the city that this was happening in so I could return to Sir Paul to ask for help on this quest. I was captured before I could return and have been held captive here till now. Where is Sir Paul? did he send you to rescue me? I can feel a pulse in my palm telling me that my journey to end this madness is not over.

[Robert] yeah, because that's worked so well for us in the past

[Rosethorn (Molly)] we had a chamber back at the entrance that we never looked at .

[mikE] damn. brad's johnson isn't dead after all

[Rosethorn (Molly)] what's all that??

[Sweetums (Sean)] Well ... I talk to Brad.

[mikE] he's over there

[Robert] a soliloquy

[mikE] look

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ah

[Sweetums (Sean)] We have been sent to find you by Parul.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] thakn you.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Paul (stupid keyboard)

[mikE] see, don't you recognize him?

[mikE] he must be one of the enemy

[mikE] kill him

[Rosethorn (Molly)] actually, no.

[mikE] kill him now

[mikE] before he takes over our minds, too

Sweetums (Sean) thinks Mike is over tired

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::eyes Mal::

[mikE] Malagorn moved 29'02".

[John] Kit moved 43'00".

[DM] ok

[John] Paul Elvenstire moved 30'02".

[mikE] any magic?

[Robert] Brad Johnson? Quite the medieval name, eh?

[DM] so we can pick this up next week or even on the list

[mikE] okay.

[mikE] good

mikE has left the game on Fri Dec 15 23:13:58 EST 2006

[Rosethorn (Molly)] on the list??

[DM] email

[Sweetums (Sean)] Mailing list.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] what list??

[Robert] sounds like a plan

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay....how?

[Sweetums (Sean)] just send amessage to dss-l@conman.org

[DM] John will send out an email

[Sweetums (Sean)] or send email to dss-l@conman.org

[Robert] good night all.... Robert's off to bed...

[Sweetums (Sean)] Good Night.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay

[John] why me? why is it always me

[DM] have a great night everyeone

[Rosethorn (Molly)] nice to meet you.

Bunny has left the game on Fri Dec 15 23:14:57 EST 2006

[John] ttfn

[Robert] you too Molly

[Rosethorn (Molly)] thank you!!

Robert has left the game on Fri Dec 15 23:15:19 EST 2006

Sean has left the game on Fri Dec 15 23:15:22 EST 2006

[Rosethorn (Molly)] have a good weekend all

[John] is there a passgae way beyong the blacksuit #2?

[John] sorry #1

[DM] yes to john

[John] but we need to deal with next week

[John] got it, good night

[DM] have a great night you two

[John] any questions before I go, my kids are finaly asleep

[DM] I am good,

[DM] Molly?

[DM] questions for John?

[John] smart ask

[DM] about what happened?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] um, I have no clue, really.

[John] we ran up and killed the bad guy

[Rosethorn (Molly)] still trying to figure out if we still have more squid around.

[John] our plan worked well enough that is was easy, or BOB let us win

[Rosethorn (Molly)] yep. I got that part.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I have a feeling it was TOO easy.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::eyeing the Great One::

[John] this is what is know as the end (or near) to chapter 1 in a story

[Rosethorn (Molly)] uh huh

[John] now we get the transition to chapter 2

[Rosethorn (Molly)] 'cept we're in Chapter 15.

[John] in the grand scheem, but this adventure is a pre printed adventure BOB is using

[John] call it act 1 in chaper 13

[DM] chapter 13 of Act I

[Rosethorn (Molly)] pre-printed?

[DM] now starts Act II

[Rosethorn (Molly)] bobo??

[Rosethorn (Molly)] snort.

[John] before computers they were put on paper in a book, ;)

[Rosethorn (Molly)] probably.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] but I have a feeling bobo has thrown out the book...

[Rosethorn (Molly)] call it previous experience.

[John] BOB loves to scribble in his books

[Rosethorn (Molly)] lol

[John] he also writes his own

[Rosethorn (Molly)] yeah, I've seen some of his stuff.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] you might want to stay out of the pool.

[John] BOB has what we call a GOD complex, that's why it's BOB and not bob

[Rosethorn (Molly)] chuckles.

[John] when he is teh Game Master he is BOB

[Rosethorn (Molly)] well, there's a reason why I call him bobo.

[John] when he is wrong I spell it backwards, but no one gets it

[Rosethorn (Molly)] wink.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] LOL

[John] should be boo booo

[John] see you on line

[Rosethorn (Molly)] he is, on occasion.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] oh?

[John] by the way, what time zone are you in?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] pacific

[Rosethorn (Molly)] just outside of San Francisco.

[John] like a diffrent dimention

[Rosethorn (Molly)] um, you could say that, yeah.

[John] good night, we'll talk more on line

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay

[Rosethorn (Molly)] have a good weekend, John.

John has left the game on Fri Dec 15 23:26:49 EST 2006

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I"m outta here, bobo. heading to the office to deal with my hunt.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] have a good one.

Molly has left the game on Fri Dec 15 23:28:15 EST 2006