View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Dec1908

Dec 19 08 - Trade Wars

[BOB] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Dec 19 18:24:12 EST 2008 ====

[BOB] The game starts tonight with teh last scamble to preapre for the goblin swarm you hear coming it could be from just about anywhere

[BOB] I am away from the keyboard.

John] has joined the game on Fri Dec 19 18:27:22 EST 2008

John] is receiving the map Base Map DDD...

John] has received the map Base Map DDD.

John] is receiving the map Encounter area 1...

John] has received the map Encounter area 1.

Kaz] has joined the game on Fri Dec 19 18:30:20 EST 2008

Kaz] is receiving the map Base Map DDD...

Kaz] has received the map Base Map DDD.

[John] hey Kaz

[Kaz] Hiya John :)

[Kaz] How's your tonight?

mikE] has joined the game on Fri Dec 19 18:32:03 EST 2008

mikE] is receiving the map Base Map DDD...

mikE] has received the map Base Map DDD.

[Kaz] Hiya Mike :)

[mikE] hey

[John] good, cept congestion and sore throat, how bout u

[John] Hello Mike

[mikE] ready to kick ass

[John] BOB my first action will be to summon monster

[John] can I roll so I can make sure the sheet is upto date?

[mikE] my first action will be to kick ass.

[Kaz] Doing pretty good, thanks

[mikE] my second to take names

[John] the first one will take a while

[mikE] because that is what i do.

[Kaz] Mike, do we care about names? I mean, their asses are kicked. Who cares what their mama named them?

[John] LOL

[John] you tell him

[mikE] it's the principle of the matter.

[mikE] it's just the way it's done.

[mikE] they don't call it kicking ass and taking names for nothing.

[mikE] with out the name taking it would just be kicking ass.

[Kaz] Well, seriously. If you want to get into the logistical nightmare of recording names, I'll get out my pen and ink. But I think you should consider "a bunch of schmucks" in lieu of a list.

[mikE] perhaps. but what if i need to verify kicking the ass that belongs to a particular name?

[mikE] i'm not sure that the witness of "a bunch of schmucks" will hold up in court.

[Kaz] Then just kick their ass again.

[mikE] in the middle of court? that's just uncivilized.

[Kaz] Even if you produced a list of names in court, I doubt it would hold.

Vicki] has joined the game on Fri Dec 19 18:37:04 EST 2008

Vicki] is receiving the map Base Map DDD...

Vicki] has received the map Base Map DDD.

[Kaz] I mean, you can prove you kicked that particular ass. Maybe we should have paintings done?

[Kaz] Hiya Vicki

[John] hello Vicki

[John] Goblin #1

[John] Goblin #2

[John] Goblin # 121

[Kaz] Ooh, I know! We can have them line up and sign the list before you kick their ass! That should be admissable, you think?

[John] (Paul got #3-120)

Vicki] is receiving the map Encounter area 1...

Vicki] has received the map Encounter area 1.

[John] i was kidding, don;t all shut up at once

[Vicki] hi y'all

[Vicki] my first action is doin' nothin' at all

[John] opps

[John] forgot about you

[John] hope our priests will get you into the action soon

[Vicki] only cuz I believe my last action was fainting

[John] it happens

[Vicki] good luck on that John, there were a few of us who fainted if I recall correctly from last week

[Kaz] My first action is going to be to neutralise the poison in Tori. So you might need to come up with a new action, Vicki. :)

[John] well we have a bunch of one round behinders

[Vicki] someone's first action ought to be to find out if I'm dead or alive ;)

[John] pretty sure centipeeds do not kill

[Vicki] never know, it's Bob's game

[John] could do healing/Herbalism if you have it Kaz

[Vicki] oh and centipedes may not, but poison does

[BOB] Ftiz is on his way, will be abotu 15 mintues or so

[BOB] Lorie will either be here on time or very late if at all

[BOB] depending on swapping otu kids

[BOB] I told her that hers were getting too old, she needed new ones

[mikE] is that like wife swapping?

[John] hope she gets Boys this time

[BOB] better models were on sale

[Kaz] lol

[Vicki] I'm not sure I want to be swapped

[BOB] chuckles

[BOB] I think you guys want to wait for Fritz as he is only a short way off?

[BOB] then we start?

[Vicki] uh huh

[John] can I roll my monster summoning to give me time to update the sheet?

[John] yes

[BOB] yes to John

[BOB] and you can do the practice rolls also

[BOB] to be sure they work

[John] ] Paul Elvenstire casts a spell against : Monster Summoning IV: say hello to my little friends Paul Summons (1d3) [1d3=3] 3 (1d20) [1d20=13] 13 -- Owlbear

[John] do you have an owl bear started, I had one at one time

[Vicki] why does that roll 2 different dice?

[mikE] now the question is, where did this owlbear come from?

[John] how many and of what

[Vicki] oh so Paul has 3 owlbears?

[John] wait, want to get BOB going

[mikE] i mean, we're underground. are these the underground owlbears?

[mikE] are they depressed.

[John] look for the underdark summon table

[mikE] if they were hiding in a cave underground they might be depressed.

[mikE] and then what good will they do in combat?

[mikE] we better take a few rounds to give these guys a psych eval.

[Vicki] likely to kill others and themselves?

[mikE] make sure they are feeling up to a fight.

[John] or they will be ready

Fritzou] has joined the game on Fri Dec 19 18:53:32 EST 2008

Fritzou] is receiving the map Base Map DDD...

Fritzou] has received the map Base Map DDD.

[BOB] there are no character sheets ready to import John

[BOB] those were from a very old Def file

[BOB] and previous version of Klooge

[BOB] have to make it from scratch sorry

[BOB] but you can do it

[BOB] how long does that summoning take?

[John] 6 segments

Fritzou] is receiving the map Encounter area 1...

Fritzou] has received the map Encounter area 1.

[John] 1 round

[Kaz] Hi Fritz

[John] hello Frti Ou

[Vicki] hi Fritz

[Fritzou] howza

[John (to GM only)] ] Character sheet for For John modified: Weapons - ADDED: , false, , , , , , --, , +0, +0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $DMG, +0, +0, +0, +0, $DMG, , , , , , , . ADDED: , false, , , , , , --, , +0, +0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $DMG, +0, +0, +0, +0, $DMG, , , , , , , .

[John (to GM only)] ] Character sheet for For John modified: Weapons - DELETED: , false, , , , , , --, , +0, +0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $DMG, +0, +0, +0, +0, $DMG, , , , , , , . DELETED: , false, , , , , , --, , +0, +0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $DMG, +0, +0, +0, +0, $DMG, , , , , , , .

[John (to GM only)] ] Character sheet for For John modified: Weapons - CHANGED: claw -- Damage v SM: d6 (), CHANGED: bite -- Damage v SM: d12 (),

[Fritzou] I am away from the keyboard.

[Vicki] we can wait for John to finish his sheets as well

[John (to GM only)] ] Character sheet for For John modified: Combat - Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 15 (20).

[John] ] OwlBear: Attack: claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 14

[John] ] OwlBear: Attack: bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 12

[John] ] OwlBear: Damage v SM: claw: (d6) [1d6=3] 3

[John] ] OwlBear: Damage v SM: bite: (d12) [1d12=4] 4

[John] ] Roll: ((5d8+(2*5))) [5d8=2,1,1,1,3] 18

[Fritzou] I am back at the keyboard.

[John] that sucked

[John] but it was wrong too

[John] ] Roll: ((5d8+2)) [5d8=5,2,4,3,4] 20

Christy] has joined the game on Fri Dec 19 19:00:15 EST 2008

Christy] is receiving the map Base Map DDD...

Christy] has received the map Base Map DDD.

[John (to GM only)] ] Character sheet for OwlBear modified: Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 20 (null).

[John (to GM only)] ] Character sheet for OwlBear modified: Armor - Natural AC:: CHANGED: 5 (10). AC FINAL:: CHANGED: 5 (10).

[John] Hey hey, look who joined the Frey

[Vicki] hi Christy

[Kaz] Hi there Christy!

[mikE] frey is here? sweeeet

[mikE] we are so gonna win with her on our side

John] is receiving the map Base Map DDD...

John] has received the map Base Map DDD.

[Christy] hello!

[John] ] Young Deep Dragon moved 10'11".

[John] Young Deep Dragon targets OwlBear. Distance: 4'02"

[John] Young Deep Dragon targets Young Deep Dragon. Distance: 0'00"

[John] ] Young Deep Dragon: Attack: Cloud of Corosive Gas: (7-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] -6. PROBABLY HITS OwlBear (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[John] ] Young Deep Dragon: Attack: bite: (7-(d20+7)) [1d20=5] -5. PROBABLY HITS OwlBear (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[John] ] Young Deep Dragon: Attack: claw: (7-(d20+7)) [1d20=8] -8. PROBABLY HITS OwlBear (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[John] OwlBear targets Young Deep Dragon. Distance: 4'02"

[John] OwlBear targets OwlBear. Distance: 0'00"

[John] ] OwlBear: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[John] ] OwlBear: Attack: claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 13. Probably MISSES Young Deep Dragon (AC FINAL: 10).

[John] ] OwlBear: Attack: bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -4. PROBABLY HITS Young Deep Dragon (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[John] ] OwlBear: Damage v SM: bite: (d12) [1d12=1] 1 added to: Young Deep Dragon

[John] ] OwlBear: Damage v SM: claw: (d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Young Deep Dragon

[BOB] ok

[BOB] gave christy a quick update

[Vicki] hehe, looks like John has his own combat going on

[BOB] when you are all ready to go

[BOB] my plan is to NOT put the 12 dwarves on the map

[BOB] nor put the 200 something goblins

[BOB] to save everyone's connections

[John (to GM only)] ] Character sheet for Young Deep Dragon modified: Armor - AC FINAL:: CHANGED: 1 (10).

[BOB] just going to put one icon to represent all the goblins

[Vicki] did we figure out the combat issue?

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Why? Geez getting booted every few secs sounds like fun

[BOB] and we subtract off the hitpoints from that

[mikE] but we're going to use the dwarves as hole pluggers

[John] that is one name

[BOB] you are paused in that location, the niche where the bodies are was close by when the centipedes swarmed over you

[BOB] you are not sure where the drums adn goblins are coming from

[BOB] could be any of the four openings there

[John] darkness all arround

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] You could use 1 icon per 20 gobs & 1 per4 dwarves

Kaz] is receiving the map Encounter area 1...

Kaz] has received the map Encounter area 1.

[BOB] yes, I left up the areas you have uncovered so far just so you know

[BOB] does anyone have any questions?

[BOB] I htought of that Fritz

[John] what is your favorite color?

[mikE] can i be on the map?

[Vicki] I take it, those of us who fainted last week are still down for the count at the present moment?

[Kaz] Yes Bob, but they all involve coconuts and swallows, so let's move on.

[BOB] but decided that if we were goign to represent them limiting it really down would be the best

[mikE] i wnt to fight, too

[BOB] this is the very round you fainted

[BOB] that same round Rave made Moirra swallow a potion

[BOB] which is why she is not down for the count

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] When Moirra is up & ready 2 heal I will do a fast fly down & check each hall

[Kaz] So, does Moirra get an action this round?

mikE] is receiving the map Encounter area 1...

mikE] has received the map Encounter area 1.

[BOB] no

[BOB] to Moirra and we will do that in combat counting for Fritz

[Kaz] okay, just wanted to make sure

[Vicki] Fritz is on a stable connection now that his issue was fixed last week

[BOB] ] Paul Elvenstire moved 1'09".

[BOB] ] Rave Starfire moved 5'10".

[BOB] ] Naola moved 5'04".

[mikE] ] Finglas moved 41'00".

[BOB] Fritz coudl you double check Arilyns sheet please

John] is receiving the map Encounter area 1...

John] has received the map Encounter area 1.

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Sure

[Vicki (to John only)] does your owlbear have any HP?

Christy] is receiving the map Encounter area 1...

Christy] has received the map Encounter area 1.

[Kaz] AFK for a couple of minutes

[John] 20

[Kaz] umm

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou) (to GM only)] ] Character sheet for Rave Starfire modified: Combat - Initiative {not sure why this is here}: (INIT) : CHANGED: (-$RA) (+10+$RA). Initiative (modifier): (INIT) : CHANGED: (-$RA) (+10+$RA).

[Kaz] my hotkeys are missing

[mikE] is that the new system for rolling?

[Kaz] the whole bar

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire: Initiative: (d10(-+2)) [1d10=6] 4

[mikE] we just type what we want to roll?

[mikE] in that case i roll initiative: 1

[mikE] woohoo!

[BOB] lol

[Vicki] lol

[John] ] Paul Elvenstire: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=4] 14

[BOB] and which bar Kaz?

[BOB] one of them is controled by the tilda

[Kaz] the one with the phone and the little AFK button and all that

[mikE] ] Finglas: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=2] 10

[BOB] the wavy line over the accent

[mikE] ] Antarias: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=9] 18

[Kaz] that's not the one

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] uhm ok as far as Arilyn is concerned it makes no sense

[BOB] then not sure off the top of my head sorry

[Kaz] okay, well... AFK

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] You are a blade singer correct?

[mikE] that roll for anterias was a mistake. can i re-roll that one?

[Arilyn (Christy)] yes

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] you specialize in longsword

[Arilyn (Christy)] yes

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] and yuo have yor elf bonus?

[Arilyn (Christy)] have no idea

[Arilyn (Christy)] i am an elf, I do know that :)

[BOB (to GM only)] ] Goblin: No adjustments made.

[BOB (to GM only)] ] Goblin #1: No adjustments made.

[John] yea!

[John] 2nd question gitl or boy?

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] 17 str gives +1,+1 right?

[Vicki] lol John, is she having a baby we don't know about?

[Arilyn (Christy)] HAHAHAHAHA

[John] mum or mom is the word

[mikE] we can use the baby as a weapon.

[Arilyn (Christy)] I'd need a lot more pharmaceuticals if I were

[mikE] train it in the cute baby noise proficiency

[mikE] putll it out and confuse the bad guys.

[Arilyn (Christy)] there isn't enough codeine in the world to make that idea sound good

[mikE] or pull a jackie chan and throw it at them and hope they drop their weapons to catch it then we kick them in the crotch

[mikE] called shot to the nuts!

[mikE] it'll stun them. =P

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Crap Christy your sheet is all messed up

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] please don't attach my summoned ones

[Arilyn (Christy)] well, now, what exactly are you summoning?

[BOB] brb

[BOB] I am back at the keyboard.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] at this point you do not know, but because I rolled, 3 owlbears

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] depending on what is next, maybe a dragon

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou) (to GM only)] ] Character sheet for Arilyn modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Elaris -- Range: - (null), CHANGED: Elaris -- Racial Adj: -1 (+0), CHANGED: Elaris -- Skill Adj: -1 (+0), CHANGED: Elaris -- Profic Adj: -2 (+0), Ability Scores - Attack Adjust: (ATK) : CHANGED: -1 (+0). Damage Adjust: (DMG) : CHANGED: +1 (+0). Reaction Adjust: (RA) : CHANGED: +2 (+0). Combat - Initiative {not sure why this is here}: (INIT) : CHANGED: +10+(-$RA) (+10+$RA). Initiative (modifier): (INIT) : CHANGED: +10+(-$RA) (+10+$RA).

[mikE] don't pull out all the stops on this fight.

[mikE] we might need them more later on

[mikE] i'd wait and see how bad it really is

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I understand, I am considering it carefully

[Kaz] back

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] front

[mikE] you're both here!

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou) (to GM only)] ] Character sheet for Arilyn modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Elaris -- Ability Adj: $ATK (+0), CHANGED: Elaris -- Profic Adj: +3 (+0), CHANGED: Elaris -- Magical Adj: +2 (+0),

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] a perfect pair

[Vicki] lol

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] (must be the drugs I am on)

[Kaz] (share?)

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] ;)

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] (over the counter decongestant)

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Christy alot of work needs to be done on your character sheet, but I have fixed it enough for now

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Thank you Fritz

[Arilyn (Christy)] thanks

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] ::pacing in the air::

[Tori (Vicki)] ::lying still on the floor::

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Moirra (Kaz)] *recovering from whatever effects the poison had*

[BOB] I am away from the keyboard.

[BOB] I am back at the keyboard.

[BOB] ok

[BOB] I am ready to go

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] (If it was centipedes it is paralyzation)

[BOB] anyone have any last minute requests?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] (bites toung)

[mikE] a bar

[BOB] ok so

[BOB] ready set

[mikE] with hot girls.

[BOB] Combat has begun!

[BOB] ] ROUND: 0

[mikE] i make my charisma check

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou) (to GM only)] ] Character sheet for Rave Starfire modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[mikE] then a stamina

[BOB] (1d10*5) [1d10=4] 20 for the times I need one

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((LOL!!))

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire: Initiative: (d10(-+2)) [1d10=5] 3

[mikE] ] Finglas: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=2] 10

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] ] Paul Elvenstire: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=3] 13

[mikE] ] Antarias: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=1] 10

[Moirra (Kaz)] ] Moirra: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=3] 13

[Moirra (Kaz)] ] Rave Starfire: Initiative: (d10(-+2)) [1d10=8] 6

[BOB] ] Initiative changed from 3 to 6.

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Initiative: (d10+10+(-+2)) [1d10=5] 13

[Tori (Vicki)] ] Tori: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=1] 11

[Moirra (Kaz)] *blink*

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] What the fuck?

[Moirra (Kaz)] Bob, fix that please?

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] My initiative was changed?

[BOB] somehow Kaz did that

[BOB] I can change Rave back to a 3 no worries

[BOB] ] Initiative changed from 6 to 3.

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Thanks

[mikE] not that it matters. they won't be going faster than a 11

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] The beholder goes on a 3 Mike

[mikE] the beerholder?

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] I wish

[mikE] beauty is in its eye?

[BOB] ] ROUND: 1

[BOB] so this round Moirra is standing up

[BOB] and Rave can fly off if he wants

[BOB] ] INIT: 3 GOING: Rave Starfire

[mikE] what if she wants to stay lying down?

[mikE] she can cast from her back.

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Where did the centipedes come from?

[BOB] the Left

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] I want to head down that way.

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire moved 137'02" (27.4 squares).

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Light off using ULTRAVISION

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire moved 43'07" (8.7 squares).

[BOB] how high are you? the ceilings here are 40 feet tall

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] da da da da

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] 35 feet

[Fritzou] Rave Starfire no longer targets Chohen.

[BOB] ] Beholder #1 moved 145'00".

[mikE] but then the cieling crawling drow lizard riders can reach you

[BOB] that is what you see Rave

[BOB] with your Ultravision

[mikE] disbelieve it!

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] FRICK FRACK FRUCK

[mikE] paul, summon up the three stooges!

[mikE] they can eye poke him into blindness in one round!

[Fritzou] Rave Starfire targets Beholder #1. Distance: 8'10"

[Fritzou] Rave Starfire no longer targets Beholder #1.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] ::waiting for my turn::

[mikE] and the beholder can't block because he has no hands!

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire moved 54'01" (10.8 squares).

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire moved 195'07" (39.1 squares).

[BOB] that is way too far to move in one round

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] (funny though)

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] I was stuck

[BOB] you move almost your full move the first time

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire: Ventriloquism proficiency check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[BOB] Rave Starfire targets Beholder #1. Distance: 3'09"

[BOB] Rave Starfire no longer targets Beholder #1.

[BOB] ] Rave Starfire moved 167'06".

[BOB] that si the 180 feet from your start to that posistion

[Moirra (Kaz) (to BOB only)] I think I healed Naola a lot more than him being still moderately wounded. I thought I got him to within a few hps of full.

[mikE] but why would he fly right up into it's face?

[BOB] then you can move again in reaction to the Beholder

[mikE] wouldn't he stop 60' away as soon as he sees it?

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] I can move 210 normal I am running with wings

[mikE] is that like running with scissors?

[BOB] ok, so running/fleeingis ok

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire moved 163'00" (32.5 squares).

[BOB] but nothing else, no proficiency checks etc

[BOB] you can only flee

[BOB] you can shout

[BOB] normally

[BOB] but not use a proficiency

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Ok...."BEHOLDER"

[BOB] ] INIT: 3 GOING: Beholder #1

[Moirra (Kaz)] shouldn't Moirra be over by Tori and Chohen?

[BOB] no to Moirra

[BOB] you went down there and then Rave rescued you

[BOB] and no to the healing too, he took more damge after that

[BOB] ] Beholder #1 moved 90'05".

[BOB] ] INIT: 4 GOING: Goblin Swarm #2

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1 moved 186'09".

[BOB] ] INIT: 4 GOING: Goblin Swarm #1

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #2 moved 305'03".

[BOB] ] INIT: 10 GOING: Antarias

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] fast suckers

[BOB] now peopel are wher ethey should be

[mikE] ] Antarias moved 1'09".

[BOB] good point to John will mark on the map the actual swarm

[mikE] how big is this swarm?

[mikE] i don't want to waste my movement if i'm in the swarm now

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #2 moved 13'11".

[mikE] ] Antarias moved 17'04".

[mikE] i declare HEROIIIIIIIIIIIIC FRAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Bob why are we 60 feet apart from each other?

[BOB] Becasue that is where you started

[mikE] ] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: (12-(d20+0)-2-3-3) [1d20=18] -14 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #2 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] ] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: (12-(d20+0)-2-3-3) [1d20=2] 2 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #2 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[BOB] I asked if eveyrone was ready

[mikE] ] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: (12-(d20+0)-2-3-3) [1d20=9] -5 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #2 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] ] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: (12-(d20+0)-2-3-3) [1d20=15] -11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #2 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] ] Antarias: Attack: Shield Bash: (12-(d20+0)-3) [1d20=6] 3 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #2 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] ] Antarias: Attack: Shield Bash: (12-(d20+0)-3) [1d20=7] 2 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #2 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+8+3+2) [1d8=4] 17 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #2

[mikE] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+8+3+2) [1d8=6] 19 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #2

[mikE] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+8+3+2) [1d8=2] 15 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #2

[mikE] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+8+3+2) [1d8=5] 18 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #2

[mikE] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Shield Bash: (1d3+8) [1d3=3] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #2

[mikE] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Shield Bash: (1d3+8) [1d3=2] 10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #2

[BOB] ] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglas

[mikE] booyah!

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((ROFL!!!))

[mikE] Finglas targets Beholder #1. Distance: 125'04"

[mikE] hang on. gotta pull up my arrow tracker

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ((I don't think we realized that the area was that far apart

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((I don't think so, either. I thought we were all crammed together, that's the way Bob made it sound last session))

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ((I agree))

[BOB] Antarias targets Goblin Swarm #2. Distance: 17'09"

[BOB] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: ((d8)+8+3+2) [1d8=2] 15 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #2

[BOB] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: ((d8)+8+3+2) [1d8=5] 18 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #2

[BOB] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: ((d8)+8+3+2) [1d8=5] 18 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #2

[BOB] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: ((d8)+8+3+2) [1d8=2] 15 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #2

[BOB] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Shield Bash: ((1d3)+8) [1d3=2] 10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #2

[BOB] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Shield Bash: ((1d3)+8) [1d3=3] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #2

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -17 (-87) by Master - Dead

[mikE] okay, i'm going to be shooting him 5 times with speed shot bob

[mikE] so don't freak out

[mikE] ] Finglas: Attack: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (10-+0-(d20+0)+10+1-1-2-1) [1d20=16] 1 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. Probably MISSES Beholder #1 (AC FINAL: 0).

[mikE] um...

[mikE] i rolled a 16 with a thac0 of 1

[mikE] wtf?

[mikE] i thought i got fixed last week

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Your attack is wrong again...yea

[mikE] i hate fucking klooge

[BOB] ] Initiative changed from 6 to 10.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] then do not f*&# it

[mikE] what's wrong with it now?

[BOB] ] Initiative changed from 10 to 11.

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou) (to GM only)] ] Character sheet for Finglas modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3 -- Profic Adj: -1 (+1), CHANGED: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3 -- Magical Adj: -10 (+10), CHANGED: Speed shot #2 -- Profic Adj: -1 (+1),

[mikE] it looks like the magical adj needs to be -

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou) (to GM only)] ] Character sheet for Finglas modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Speed shot #2 -- Magical Adj: -10 (+10),

[mikE] and you've got it, it looks like. thanks fritz

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Welcome

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Go for it

[mikE] ] Finglas: Attack: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (10-+0-(d20+0)-10-1-1-2-1) [1d20=8] -13 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Beholder #1 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[mikE] that was a lightning arrow

[mikE] normal arrows for the next four

[mikE] ] Finglas: Attack: Speed shot #2: (10-+0-(d20+0)-10-1-1-2-1) [1d20=17] -22 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Beholder #1 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[mikE] ] Finglas: Attack: Speed shot #3: (10-+0-(d20+0)-10-1-3-2-1) [1d20=12] -19 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Beholder #1 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[mikE] ] Finglas: Attack: Speed shot #4: (10-+0-(d20+0)-10-1-7-2-1) [1d20=7] -18 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Beholder #1 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[mikE] ] Finglas: Attack: Speed shot #5: (10-+0-(d20+0)-10-1-15-2-1) [1d20=17] -36 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Beholder #1 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[mikE] ] Finglas: Damage v SM: Arrow of Lightning +1: (d6+26+2) [1d6=1] 29 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Beholder #1

[mikE] ] Finglas: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6+2+5+1) [1d6=4] 18 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Beholder #1

[mikE] ] Finglas: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6+2+5+1) [1d6=3] 17 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Beholder #1

[mikE] ] Finglas: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6+2+5+1) [1d6=3] 17 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Beholder #1

[mikE] ] Finglas: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6+2+5+1) [1d6=3] 17 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Beholder #1

[BOB] ] INIT: 10 GOING: Antarias

[mikE] huh. that's a fun bug

[BOB] ] INIT: 11 GOING: Tori

[Tori (Vicki)] Anterias gets another turn?

[BOB] ] INIT: 11 GOING: Beholder #2

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou) (to mikE only)] are you supposed to hit better or worse the more arrows you use?

[mikE] worse

[Tori (Vicki)] ((speaking OOC of course))

[mikE (to Fritzou only)] worse

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou) (to mikE only)] by 1, then 1, then 3, then 7 then 15?

[mikE (to Fritzou only)] let me check the elf book to be sure.

[BOB] Ok, so what happens is: Anterias demolishes that second swarm coming up behind you, savign you from ambush, Finglas plunges several arrows in the beholder which EXPLODES into a puff of spores

[BOB] infecting all the goblins coming towards the group now

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] ok

[mikE (to Fritzou only)] first is no penalty, second is -2, -4, -8, -16

[BOB] and then in a wide swath of space you see a ray of light sweep over your group and all of your magic goes dead, the lights go out, all spells being cast this round are blown and your armor and weapons are all normal things now

Lorie] has joined the game on Fri Dec 19 19:53:30 EST 2008

Lorie] is receiving the map Base Map DDD...

Lorie] has received the map Base Map DDD.

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Hi Lorie!))

[Tori (Vicki)] ((hi Lorie))

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou) (to GM only)] ] Character sheet for Finglas modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Speed shot #2 -- Skill Adj: +1 (-1), CHANGED: Speed shot #3 -- Skill Adj: +3 (-3), CHANGED: Speed shot #4 -- Skill Adj: +7 (-7), CHANGED: Speed shot #5 -- Skill Adj: +15 (-15),

[mikE] man, bugger that shyte

[Lorie] ((evening all...Alyssa agreed to stay with grandma!))

[Arilyn (Christy)] hi Lorie!

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] hello Lorie

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Hiya Lorie...Don't know what is going on but welcome to the cluster f&*k

[mikE] where did the light come from?

[Arilyn (Christy)] (the other beholder?

[mikE] but what direction?

[mikE] goblin swarm no. 2?

[BOB] I will not turn the lights out on the board so you can see your characters BUT you can not move without me letting you know if you can etc

[Tori (Vicki)] ((that means those of us that could see in the dark, still can?))

[mikE] can we tell that?

Lorie] is receiving the map Open Caverns...

Lorie] has received the map Open Caverns.

[BOB] ] INIT: 13 GOING: Arilyn

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Bob I am protected by the wall

[mikE] everyone except for the human can move

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] The ray can't go through the wall

[BOB] Kylia will be on the right map at the beginning of the roudn Lorie

[mikE] if it can't go through a wall i bet a lot of us are protected

[BOB] Yes to fritz, the drawing is a bit off

[BOB] ok so Arylin has the swarm right by her

[mikE] well, we know this is at least temporary. we can probably disrupt it

[BOB] you can not see anything at teh moment

[Arilyn (Christy)] am I in the blue even though I'm not in the blue?

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] 30 feet away from her correct?

[BOB] you are not in the blue you are protected from it,

[BOB] but not from the swarm

[BOB] that is coming that way

[BOB] but you are unalbe to do anyting this round

[BOB] except at a -4 for being in darkness

[BOB] only because you have Ultravision, being an elf

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] NO bob she wasn't in the area of affect of light

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] you have us spaced to far apart

[BOB] she was looking right at the continual light

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Not at the hoard of goblins attacking?

[Arilyn (Christy)] um, I'll BET I was looking at the swarm of goblins

[BOB] she has to loot at the light to see the goblins coming

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ?

[BOB] I am willing to say she was not looking at the light

[BOB] but then she can not see the goblins coming either

[Arilyn (Christy)] I'm an elf. i don't need no stinkin light to see a swarm of goblins

[BOB] that bit of rock there just south of you prevents ou from seeing them

[BOB] untl they get to the light

[BOB] you can stay and get your full normal defenses

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou) (to Christy only)] remember you have 60 foot infravision

[BOB] or move forward

[BOB] and have the -4 to attack adn defense

[BOB] next round will not be any negatives

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou) (to Christy only)] they are 30 feet away from you

[Arilyn (Christy)] even accounting for the rocks, they are only like 3o feet away. quiet goblins are they?

[Tori (Vicki)] ((I'm completly confused))

[BOB] oh no you know they are coming

[BOB] that is not at issue

[BOB] but because the lights went out this round it takes time to adjust tot he difference

[Arilyn (Christy)] and the hundred arrows that Fin just shot didn't clue me in that something was there?

[BOB] and because you are not human you are not surprised

[BOB] if you were human you would be in surprise mode right now too

[BOB] just decide to stay and defend or move and attack with negatives

[Arilyn (Christy)] well, I would have to add my duh to that and again point at the 100 arrows that just went flying

[Moirra (Kaz)] Why would any of us be confused, after hearing the pounding drums?

[BOB] and when the lights go out you might know they are there, but you still can't see them

[mikE] (4d6) [4d6=1,4,1,3] 9

[Moirra (Kaz)] (surprised, rather)

[BOB] not confused, just can not see

[Arilyn (Christy)] okay, so my magic doesn't work or yes it does?

[BOB] yes magic works if you stay there

[BOB] if you move forward maybe maybe not

[Arilyn (Christy)] I don't know what I can see and what I can't because of the green blob

[BOB] that green blob is the goblin swarm

[Arilyn (Christy)] and the rocks are blocking the green blob?

[BOB] yes

[BOB] they have to go around the corner there

[Arilyn (Christy)] cause all I can see is the green blob. you will have to tell me where the rocks that I see are

[BOB] that black behind you and tot he south

[BOB] are all cavern walls

[Arilyn (Christy)] that would affect whether or not I'd bother casting a spell or not

[BOB] depends on what spell you were thinking about

[Arilyn (Christy)] come on. you know me. who is more likely to fireball everyone involved and worry about raising them later?

[BOB] no fireball

[BOB] unless you want to include friends in it

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] an area this big?

[Arilyn (Christy)] wouldn't be the first time and exactly what friends are we talking about here?

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Why can't she fireball the swarm of goblins? The area is so big it wouldn't affect anyone but them?

[BOB] it will only affect the front line fo them

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] You are confusing your distances bob?

[BOB] can not fireball around the corner and down teh hall

[Arilyn (Christy)] I think Paul and Rave can take it and I don't care about Naola

[BOB] there is your line of sight

[BOB] you will only hit that front edge of the swarm

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] No it is an area of affect so it will go to all sides within the area of the spell bob

[mikE] if you fireball into the middle of that line of sight you'll be fine

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] You need to put the circular area of affect from the center of that line...Exactly Mike

[mikE] you'll hit a crapload of goblins and none of us will even feel a warm breeze we're so far away

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Exactly

[Arilyn (Christy)] well that was my thought. you could take it anyway, can't you boys?

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1 moved 32'10".

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] I am protected by the wall so not to worry

[BOB] Arilyn targets Goblin Swarm #1. Distance: 73'03"

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn casts a spell against Goblin Swarm #1: Fireball: I blast for ((9)d6) [1d6=1] -1 of fiery doom!

[mikE] it won't even hit the wall you're hiding behind.

[Paul Elvenstire (John) (to Fritzou only)] so you did not know there was a beholder?

[Arilyn (Christy)] um, that was like THE worst fireball EVER

[mikE] (9d6) [9d6=2,5,4,3,2,1,6,4,6] 33

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1367 (-33) by Master - Lightly Wounded

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Yea that is how it is supposed to be rolled

[mikE] that nine shouldn't be in parenthesis

[Arilyn (Christy)] and I am so sorry that we're spent this long on my turn

[BOB] ] INIT: 13 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[BOB] Paul

[mikE] that's why it got screwed up

[BOB] is human

[BOB] is surprised

[BOB] so no actions

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] ::fals to ground take (3d6) [3d6=1,5,6] 12

[mikE] he used to be drow?

[BOB] spell yu were casting is blown

[BOB] ] INIT: 13 GOING: Moirra

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] i understand

[mikE] poor paul

[BOB] (do you really take damaage?)

[BOB] Moirra is the same thing, surprised and unable to do anything

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I was a flying Pike, now I am uman?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Mike you didn't know that?))

[Moirra (Kaz)] I doubt I'm surprised

[BOB] yes to John sorry not thinkign it through

[mikE] more human than human

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] How far did you fall?

[mikE] i did know that

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] to be uman again

[BOB] ] Paul Elvenstire's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 50 (-12) by Master - Lightly Wounded

[mikE] which is why i bring it up.

[Moirra (Kaz)] More like recovering from being paralysed

[BOB] ] ROUND: 2

[BOB] ] INIT: 3 GOING: Rave Starfire

[BOB] Rave you see that ray in front of you

[BOB] and teh swarm coming

[mikE] according to pavlov's theory of conditioned responces, his drow conditioning of not being surprised by anything should override this relatively new human frailty of surprise.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I'm not surprised so much as ammused

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Sneaking over and around the goblins...may take a bit but going to make my way carefully to the beholder.

[mikE] and falling on your ass

[BOB] ok, you can cling to the wall, staying high and get around the corner

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire moved 213'01" (42.6 squares).

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] (all my planning and worry for naught)

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire moved 27'10" (5.5 squares).

[BOB] you can make it to there

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] I am at an angle now away from the ray but still able to hit the body of the beholder in the future correct?

[BOB] n

[BOB] no

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ?

[BOB] you can not see anything but the beam

[Tori (Vicki)] ((maybe more surprised due to the fact it was dark and next thing you know is a fireball coming at you?))

[BOB] you an not see a beholder

[BOB] or anything within 60 feet

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Why not it comes out of the central eye of the beholder

[BOB] you can GUESS that

[BOB] but you do not see a beholder

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] I am within 60 feet of the side of the beholder why can't I see it?

[BOB] adn you can not see the start of that beam of light

[BOB] you are no where near it

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Sorry late to the party question...what sort of beholder is it?))

[BOB] you are 400+ feet away from that point over there into the dark

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] At this point, we do not know

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] It only affects a 90 degree angle in the front

[BOB] beam goes hundreds of yards

[mikE] the kind that blows up into spore clouds?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I thought that was the way we came?

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ? I am right next to the beholder?

[BOB] yes to John no to fritz

[BOB] you went the opposite way

[BOB] ] Rave Starfire moved 239'11".

[BOB] ] Rave Starfire moved 9'10".

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Oh I was confused where it came from thanks

[BOB] just being nice, as you would not technically know which direction, but trying to move things along

[Arilyn (Christy)] ((I don't even know which direction WE came from))

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Does it go all the way to the ceiling?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] the wall, yes

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] No the eye beam?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] oh, ask BOB ;)

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Does it go all the way to the ceiling?

[BOB] the eye beam is a cone so it does reach the ceiling by teh time it is in your areas, but it does not automatically reach

[BOB] so Rave what are you doing?

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire moved 46'06" (9.2 squares).

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] one arrow

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire: Attack: Pixie War Arrow: ((16-(d20+0))-4) [1d20=5] 7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. Probably MISSES Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6).

[BOB] ] INIT: 3 GOING: Beholder #1

Grimslade] has joined the game on Fri Dec 19 20:25:43 EST 2008

Grimslade] is receiving the map Base Map DDD...

Grimslade] has received the map Base Map DDD.

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Will refigure out a plan

Christy] has left the game on Fri Dec 19 20:26:16 EST 2008

Lorie] has left the game on Fri Dec 19 20:26:34 EST 2008

[Moirra (Kaz)] ?

[BOB] not sure why the two of htem dropped

[mikE] because they'd rather be a round behind for this fight

Christy] has joined the game on Fri Dec 19 20:27:14 EST 2008

Christy] is receiving the map Base Map DDD...

Christy] has received the map Base Map DDD.

Vickie] has joined the game on Fri Dec 19 20:27:24 EST 2008

[mikE] not a bad idea. if i wasn't at bob's i'd "have internet problems" too

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((LOL))

Lorie] has joined the game on Fri Dec 19 20:28:07 EST 2008

Lorie] is receiving the map Base Map DDD...

Lorie] has received the map Base Map DDD.

Vicki] has left the game on Fri Dec 19 20:28:48 EST 2008

Vickie] is receiving the map Encounter area 1...

Vickie] has received the map Encounter area 1.

Grimslade] has left the game on Fri Dec 19 20:29:12 EST 2008

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] girls night out?

[BOB] Ok, so Frtiz you are still here right?

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Nope

[Vickie] hehe

[BOB] ok

[BOB] Kaz?

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Hey Bob, How is it that tbe Goblins can still see, since they were close enough to be affected by our continual light rocks before the ray of light started?))

Christy] is receiving the map Encounter area 1...

Christy] has received the map Encounter area 1.

[BOB] ok

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=4] 14

[BOB] and they can not see for the round the light goes out Kaz, they moved before the lights went out, adn now it is a new round

Lorie] is receiving the map Encounter area 1...

Lorie] has received the map Encounter area 1.

[BOB] but good catch

Grimslade] has joined the game on Fri Dec 19 20:30:41 EST 2008

Grimslade] is receiving the map Base Map DDD...

Grimslade] has received the map Base Map DDD.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] welcome Grimslade

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((but we were affected last round by it? I'm just confused.))

[Arilyn (Christy)] didn't beholder1 explode into spores, infecting the swarm around it?

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((beholder 1 was apparently a gas spore))

[BOB] yes to Christy and Kaz only those that went after the lights went out were affected, now no one else is

[BOB] at least if you are not human

[mikE] i think bob is waiting for everyone to get back on the same page before addressing that beholder issue

[BOB] i fyou are human you are in teh dark and can not see

[BOB] if you have Ultravision then you can see 60 fet

[Vickie] oh great, Tori can see the ceiling

[mikE] bob'll brb

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ((Wow...I guess I am human because as far as this is concerned I AM IN THE DARK...LOL))

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((she can see more than Moirra can, don't complain.))

[Arilyn (Christy)] cause if the dead beholder-not-a-beholder still gets attacks after exploding, I may have more internet issues

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] (you are at BOB's)

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] there is a real BH#1 and the fake BH#1

[mikE] shouldn't be. only one icon should be labeled #1

[mikE] and i shot it up

Grimslade] is receiving the map Base Map DDD...

Grimslade] has received the map Base Map DDD.

[BOB] ok,

[Arilyn (Christy)] yeah, like Mike said.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] BOB gave ANT a whole swarm dead, you should be luck

Grimslade] has left the game on Fri Dec 19 20:34:57 EST 2008

[BOB] Grim trying to put you on the proper map

[BOB] ok

[BOB] not sure what happened there

[BOB] in any case now that it is the turn over here again

[BOB] where beholder #1 was is now a cloud of spores settling over the goblins

[BOB] infecting them

[BOB] as they come closer to you

[Vickie] I'm not going to talk as Tori since everything I say will be ooc for now

[BOB] to Arylin and Rave

[BOB] etc.

[Moirra (Kaz)] But that whole swarm is dead, isn't it?

[BOB] No

[mikE] nope. the other swarm is

[BOB] that was the one on the OTHEr side of the cavern

[mikE] the infected swarm is still coming to infect us.

[BOB] still about 1400 hit points or so on this swarm

[Moirra (Kaz)] No, it wasn't

[Moirra (Kaz)] Goblin swarm #1 is dead

[Moirra (Kaz)] it says

[Vickie] as is Goblin swarm #2

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] I am still 35 feet in the air correct bob?

[BOB] ] Beholder #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -23 (-98) by Master - Dead

[BOB] ok, now everythingis on the map and working properly

[mikE] no it isn't

[BOB] swarm #1 is working fine for me and when it comes time it will be fixed for you

[mikE] client side horde 1 is ded

[BOB] ] INIT: 4 GOING: Goblin Swarm #2

[BOB] ] INIT: 4 GOING: Goblin Swarm #1

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1 moved 61'08".

[mikE] bob is telling me that's an error guys.

[mikE] swarm no. 1 has a crap ton of hp's still.

[Vickie] Thanks Mike

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou) (to BOB only)] you may want to check the angle on that ray...it shouldn't affect Tori, moria, choen and the drow prisoner

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Yeah, I couldn't find any indication of them dying up above. Klooge strikes again!!))

[mikE] on his side the hp are correct. client side it days dead. but it's not.

[mikE] yup. good ol' klooge...

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((that's why I was so confused!))

[BOB] Goblin Swarm #1 targets Naola. Distance: 9'08"

[BOB] Goblin Swarm #1 targets Paul Elvenstire. Distance: 51'02"

[BOB] Goblin Swarm #1 targets Arilyn. Distance: 69'11"

[BOB] can not target Rave as he is flying

[mikE] sweet. our prisoner is about to get eaten.

[mikE] we make the best jailors

[BOB] Attack: Club:: is now ARMED.

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 18. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 16. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] 0.0. PROBABLY HITS Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1)!!! [CRITICAL HIT Roll Again]

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 12. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 18. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 18. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 16. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 6. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 10. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 3. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 18. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 5. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 3. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 4. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 19. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Damage v SM: Club: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Paul Elvenstire

[BOB] Goblin Swarm #1 targets Arilyn. Distance: 69'11"

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] 0.0. PROBABLY HITS Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1)!!! [CRITICAL HIT Roll Again]

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou) (to John only)] what kind of armor are you using?

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 8. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 8. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 15. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 14. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 3. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 14. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 6. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Damage v SM: Club: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Arilyn

[BOB] ] Arilyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 67 (-3) by Master - Lightly Wounded

[BOB] ] Paul Elvenstire's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 44 (-6) by Master - Moderately Wounded

[BOB] ok, so those are the front edge attacks

[Paul Elvenstire (John) (to Fritzou only)] bracers

[BOB] blinks

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou) (to John only)] so your AC isn't a 1 now is it?

[BOB] John what is your ac then?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I think the rest is magic, let me think

[BOB] so 10 then

Alex1] has joined the game on Fri Dec 19 20:46:10 EST 2008

Alex1] is receiving the map Base Map DDD...

Alex1] has received the map Base Map DDD.

Player] has joined the game on Fri Dec 19 20:46:31 EST 2008

Player] is receiving the map Base Map DDD...

Player] has received the map Base Map DDD.

[BOB] John if you don't have any Dex bonus than it is 10

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] yes it is a 10

[BOB] so I hit you six more times then

[BOB] ((1d6)*6)) [1d6=1] -1

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] it certainly feels like it

[BOB] (6d6) [6d6=1,3,3,2,1,6] 16

[BOB] ] Paul Elvenstire's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-16) by Master - Heavily Wounded

[BOB] ] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglas

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou) (to John only)] sorry about that I forgot he can read the whispers.

[BOB] Finglas targets Beholder #2. Distance: 275'09"

[Paul Elvenstire (John) (to Fritzou only)] mistakes happen on both sides, in the end, it's all good

[mikE] ] Finglas moved 35'02".

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Kill that stupid beholder Fin

[BOB] ] Finglas moved 52'03".

mikE] has edited Finglas's effects.

[mikE] called shot at that beholder.

[mikE] ] Finglas: Attack: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (10-+0-(d20+0)-2-10-1-1-2-1) [1d20=1] -8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Beholder #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[mikE] ] Finglas: Attack: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (10-+0-(d20+0)-2-10-1-1-2-1) [1d20=18] -25 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Beholder #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[mikE] ] Finglas: Attack: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (10-+0-(d20+0)-2-10-1-1-2-1) [1d20=15] -22 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Beholder #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[BOB] that is one hit

[BOB] two hits

[mikE] ] Finglas: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6+5+1) [1d6=1] 13 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Beholder #2

[mikE] ] Finglas: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6+5+1) [1d6=6] 18 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Beholder #2

[mikE] ] Finglas moved 35'05".

[BOB] ] Beholder #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 44 (-31) by Master - Moderately Wounded

[BOB] ] INIT: 10 GOING: Antarias

[mikE] adn ran away from the gobs

[mikE] charge attack into the goblins for now.

[BOB] Antarias targets Goblin Swarm #1. Distance: 3'11"

[BOB] Antarias no longer targets Goblin Swarm #1.

[BOB] ] Antarias moved 178'09".

[BOB] Antarias targets Goblin Swarm #1. Distance: 15'08"

[BOB] debating charge

[mikE] okay, we're having an argument about charging here

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Whats the argument...He smashes into them and knocks a bunch down.

[Vickie] hehe

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] bowling for goblins

[BOB] ] Antarias moved 52'05".

[BOB] he does not want to do that

[Vickie] Tori can do that too, provided when she isn't paralyzed?

[BOB] does ot want to end up in teh middle of them

[BOB] so he is running on the edge

[mikE] ] Antarias: Attack: Shield Rush: (12-(d20+0)-3) [1d20=8] 1 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Shield Rush: (1d3+8) [1d3=1] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[BOB] ] INIT: 11 GOING: Tori

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1349 (-18) by Master - Lightly Wounded

Player] has left the game on Fri Dec 19 20:56:55 EST 2008

[BOB] ] INIT: 11 GOING: Beholder #2

[BOB] and that damage was doubled

[mikE] stupid beholder

[Vickie] ::lies very still::

[BOB] ] Beholder #2 moved 233'10".

[BOB] ] Beholder #2 moved 38'09".

[BOB] so he moves and the beam of anti magic pivots to cover everyone except Rave now

[BOB] ] INIT: 13 GOING: Arilyn

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Move forward to your right Christy and get out of the ray

[Arilyn (Christy)] that sounds like a good plan

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn moved 23'06".

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Perfect

[Arilyn (Christy)] is that good enough?

[BOB] yes

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Go ahead and get your 5 attacks

[Arilyn (Christy)] is magic back when I move or do I have to wait til next round?

[BOB] back immediately

[BOB] just remember how many times you attack, fatigue will set in during the fighte perhaps

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Fatigue goes by rounds not number of attacks

[BOB] by actions

[BOB] each attack is an action

[BOB] is on the site

[BOB] under chapter 3

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Attack: Elaris: ((13-(d20+0))-2-2-1-1-1) [1d20=17] -11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Damage v SM: Elaris: ((1d8)++1+2+3+2) [1d8=6] 14 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[BOB] ] INIT: 13 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[BOB] just roll how ever many attacks you are taking and the damage Christy

[BOB] you get 5 total becuase of heroic fray

[Arilyn (Christy)] oh, okay

[BOB] and John what are you doing?

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Attack: Elaris: ((13-(d20+0))-2-2-1-1-1) [1d20=1] 5 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Attack: Elaris: ((13-(d20+0))-2-2-1-1-1) [1d20=6] 0.0 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Attack: Elaris: ((13-(d20+0))-2-2-1-1-1) [1d20=19] -13 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Attack: Elaris: ((13-(d20+0))-2-2-1-1-1) [1d20=1] 5 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I am going into full DMG parry wating to see

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Damage v SM: Elaris: ((1d8)++1+2+3+2) [1d8=3] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Damage v SM: Elaris: ((1d8)++1+2+3+2) [1d8=5] 13 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Damage v SM: Elaris: ((1d8)++1+2+3+2) [1d8=8] 16 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Damage v SM: Elaris: ((1d8)++1+2+3+2) [1d8=4] 12 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1283 (-66) by Master - Lightly Wounded

[BOB] ] INIT: 13 GOING: Moirra

[BOB] still dark for her

[BOB] but you could attempt something, if nto for the ray you could even cast a spell

[Moirra (Kaz)] Well, since I haven't moved, I think I can move forward and get to Tori and Chohen

[BOB] yes

[Moirra (Kaz)] Then that is what I shall do

[BOB] ] Moirra moved 129'02".

[BOB] there you go

[BOB] ] INIT: 14 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[BOB] Kylia's first go

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Bob FYI fatigue is not based on attacks but on phases during a round. so it should be per round not per attack since we don't do phases. But I don't think it will matter so much

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] yea!

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Frit's if we ever have a combat last 10 rounds I will faint

[BOB] (Fritz, each attack would go during 1 phase, so 5 attacks = 5 phases of action in one round)

Alex1] has left the game on Fri Dec 19 21:09:59 EST 2008

[BOB] (but keeping moving)

[BOB] Lorie any ideas?

[BOB] moving ? still in the anti magic ray right now

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Okay... so an HOUR ago when I logged on, I thought I had an idea...but now, :: shrugs :: ))

[mikE] get out of the cone and cast stone to mud over top of the goblins. lol

[mikE] that'll end the fight quick

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] does she see the ray before she walks up to it?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] the icons are so small on my map...I cant even find kylia

[BOB] she is in teh middle of it

[BOB] ] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 4'11".

[BOB] I cna move you to the closest edge of it

[BOB] if that is what you want

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] so... one has to ask themselves that if I'm 1 round behind and I hear commotion would I just blindly wander forward?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] but...I guess I should have said something earlier. In any case... Kylia will do something

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] light a torch?

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Goblin Swarm #1. Distance: 115'00"

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 224'05".

[BOB] ] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 105'08".

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] no...I didn't want to move

[BOB] ok

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I just can't see things relative to the map

[BOB] ] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 140'11".

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] my icon is half the size of a pencil eraser

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] and they all look the same pixelized

[BOB] What did you want to do? move up to attack it?

[BOB] or move out of the anti magic ray?

[BOB] or?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I am too far away to move and attack according to the distance

[BOB] yes

[BOB] and you are in teh dark

[BOB] no light

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I'm trying to figure out how I got where I am

[BOB] you were following the group

[Arilyn (Christy)] (tap your heels 3 times and ...you know the rest)

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((in my case...just die and I know the rest))

[BOB] unfortunately so was teh beholder

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] so ... not sure I could see the goblin in the dark right?

[BOB] can not see anything

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer no longer targets Goblin Swarm #1.

[BOB] except for Arilyns glowing word over there

[BOB] sword

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: takes out torch and lights it ::

[BOB] ok

[BOB] ] ROUND: 3

[BOB] ] INIT: 3 GOING: Rave Starfire

[BOB] torch is lit for Kylia

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire moved 142'04" (28.4 squares).

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire moved 28'10" (5.7 squares).

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] What do I see Bob

[Fritzou] Rave Starfire targets Beholder #2. Distance: 7'06"

[Fritzou] Rave Starfire no longer targets Beholder #2.

[Fritzou] Rave Starfire targets Beholder #2. Distance: 2'09"

[Fritzou] Rave Starfire no longer targets Beholder #2.

[Fritzou] Rave Starfire targets Beholder #2. Distance: 2'09"

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire moved 48'09" (9.7 squares).

[BOB] there you go, Beholder there and ready to go, floating up about 30 feet high

[BOB] ] INIT: 3 GOING: Beholder #1

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Attack: Trim Backstab:: is now ARMED.

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Attack: Pixie War Arrow:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[BOB] Beholder #2 targets Rave Starfire. Distance: 4'10"

[BOB] ] Beholder #2 casts a spell against Rave Starfire: Disintegrate: Save or become dust.

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] He can see me?

[BOB] his other eyes can

[BOB] can attack in a 360 if there are peopel around him

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] They can't see invisible

[Arilyn (Christy)] (hmm...I used to play with a DM that gave us a mild adventure involving a visit from Santa and presents on the last game before Christmas. I sure do miss him.)

[BOB] oops sorry wrong beholder

[BOB] ] INIT: 4 GOING: Goblin Swarm #1

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Attack: Hooch Backstab:: is now ARMED.

[mikE] if bob tried that we'd kill santa and steal all the presents

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 2. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 5. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 8. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 9. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 3. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 6. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 14. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] 0.0. PROBABLY HITS Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1)!!! [CRITICAL HIT Roll Again]

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 16. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 11. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 12. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 1. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 2. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[Vickie] hehe Christy

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Damage v SM: Club: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Arilyn

[BOB] Goblin Swarm #1 targets Paul Elvenstire. Distance: 53'03"

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] how many attacks was that?

[BOB] 12

[Arilyn (Christy)] how can so many reach me at once?

[BOB] is the max that can attack

[BOB] 6 man sized or 12 small sized

[Arilyn (Christy)] I have my back or at least my side to the wall

[BOB] ] Arilyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 63 (-4) by Master - Lightly Wounded

[Vickie] we're all small sized?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] no man size

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Medium))

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 11. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 2. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 18. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 5. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 16. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 19. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 4. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] the goblins are small, so more can get to them

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 11. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 7. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 6. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 16. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 14. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 13. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 18. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Damage v SM: Club: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Paul Elvenstire

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Damage v SM: Club: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Paul Elvenstire

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Damage v SM: Club: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: Paul Elvenstire

[BOB] ] Paul Elvenstire's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 19 (-9) by Master - Heavily Wounded

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Damn good thing they aren't 12 10th level halfings...you would be SCREWED!!!

[BOB] Goblin Swarm #1 targets Antarias. Distance: 52'01"

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 16. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 12. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 5. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 19. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 8. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 14. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 14. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] 0.0. PROBABLY HITS Antarias (AC FINAL: -8)!!! [CRITICAL HIT Roll Again]

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 5. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 15. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 13. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 16. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 2. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Damage v SM: Club: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Antarias

[BOB] ] Antarias's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 80 (-5) by Master - Lightly Wounded

Alex1] has joined the game on Fri Dec 19 21:24:47 EST 2008

Alex1] is receiving the map Base Map DDD...

Alex1] has received the map Base Map DDD.

[BOB] Goblin Swarm #1 targets Finglas. Distance: 91'07"

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 17. Probably MISSES Finglas (AC FINAL: -3).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 9. Probably MISSES Finglas (AC FINAL: -3).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 19. Probably MISSES Finglas (AC FINAL: -3).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 16. Probably MISSES Finglas (AC FINAL: -3).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 15. Probably MISSES Finglas (AC FINAL: -3).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 13. Probably MISSES Finglas (AC FINAL: -3).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 19. Probably MISSES Finglas (AC FINAL: -3).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 4. Probably MISSES Finglas (AC FINAL: -3).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 11. Probably MISSES Finglas (AC FINAL: -3).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 1. Probably MISSES Finglas (AC FINAL: -3).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 11. Probably MISSES Finglas (AC FINAL: -3).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 2. Probably MISSES Finglas (AC FINAL: -3).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Damage v SM: Club: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Finglas

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Damage v SM: Club: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Finglas

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Damage v SM: Club: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: Finglas

[BOB] ] Finglas's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 64 (-13) by Master - Lightly Wounded

[BOB] ] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglas

[BOB] so you guys have done less than 10% damage to teh swarm

[BOB] they are getting into the room fully now though

[BOB] so it will be harder for you to move away from them

[mikE] ] Finglas moved 34'11".

[Arilyn (Christy)] thats's encouraging

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] we have them right where wewant them

[BOB] and EVERYONE can see the Beholder there

[mikE] ] Finglas: Attack: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (10-+0-(d20+0)-2-10-1-1-2-1) [1d20=15] -22 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Beholder #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[BOB] wait

[BOB] now

[mikE] ] Finglas: Attack: Speed shot #2: (10-+0-(d20+0)-2-10-1+1-2-1) [1d20=3] -8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Beholder #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[BOB] no

[BOB] sorry

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: muses to herself if Paul thought to offer it tea ::

[Arilyn (Christy)] they'll be slipping in our blood before you know it. we have them right where we want them

[BOB] Rave is invis not using light

[mikE] damnit. we need a light rock

Alex1] is receiving the map Robert-Overland01...

Alex1] has received the map Robert-Overland01.

[BOB] grins at Lorie

[mikE] okay, then i'll do less attacks

[BOB] reroll

[mikE] ] Finglas: Attack: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (10-+0-(d20+0)-2-10-1-1-2-1) [1d20=14] -21 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Beholder #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[mikE] ] Finglas: Attack: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (10-+0-(d20+0)-2-10-1-1-2-1) [1d20=1] -8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Beholder #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[mikE] ] Finglas: Attack: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (10-+0-(d20+0)-2-10-1-1-2-1) [1d20=9] -16 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Beholder #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[mikE] ] Finglas: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6+5+1) [1d6=5] 17 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Beholder #2

[BOB] two hits

[mikE] ] Finglas: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6+5+1) [1d6=6] 18 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Beholder #2

Alex1] is receiving the map Southeast Terraguard...

Alex1] has received the map Southeast Terraguard.

[BOB] ] Beholder #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-35) by Master - Massively Wounded

[BOB] ] INIT: 10 GOING: Antarias

Alex1] is receiving the map overland lake of mists...

Alex1] has received the map overland lake of mists.

Alex1] is receiving the map Encounter area 1...

Alex1] has received the map Encounter area 1.

[mikE] ] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: (12-(d20+0)-2-3-3) [1d20=12] -8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] ] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: (12-(d20+0)-2-3-3) [1d20=17] -13 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] ] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: (12-(d20+0)-2-3-3) [1d20=6] -2 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] ] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: (12-(d20+0)-2-3-3) [1d20=19] -15 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] ] Antarias: Attack: Shield Bash: (12-(d20+0)-3) [1d20=8] 1 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] ] Antarias: Attack: Shield Bash: (12-(d20+0)-3) [1d20=9] 0.0 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+8+3+2) [1d8=7] 20 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[mikE] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+8+3+2) [1d8=5] 18 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[mikE] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+8+3+2) [1d8=3] 16 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[mikE] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+8+3+2) [1d8=4] 17 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[mikE] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Shield Bash: (1d3+8) [1d3=3] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[mikE] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Shield Bash: (1d3+8) [1d3=3] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[BOB] ] INIT: 11 GOING: Tori

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1190 (-93) by Master - Lightly Wounded

Alex1] is receiving the map Base Map DDD...

Alex1] has received the map Base Map DDD.

[BOB] ] INIT: 11 GOING: Beholder #2

[BOB] checking someting really quick for that possible attack on rave

Alex1] is receiving the map Base Map Trade Wars...

Alex1] has received the map Base Map Trade Wars.

Alex1] is receiving the map Robert-Overland01...

Alex1] has received the map Robert-Overland01.

Alex1] is receiving the map Encounter area 1...

Alex1] has received the map Encounter area 1.

[BOB] ] Beholder #2: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[BOB] ok, he did not notice Rave

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] yea!

[BOB] Beholder #2 no longer targets Rave Starfire.

[BOB] ] Beholder #2 moved 34'05".

[Moirra (Kaz) (to BOB only)] Shouldn't the beholder already be dead? It's taken more than two thirds of its hit points in damage.

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Attack of opportunity

[mikE] (6d6) [6d6=6,5,4,5,1,2] 23

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] or move with it?

[BOB] ] Beholder #2 moved 45'01".

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Move with it is what I want to do

[BOB] yes to Fritz, either move with it or attack of Oportunity

[BOB] Beholder #2 targets Finglas. Distance: 138'03"

Alex1] has left the game on Fri Dec 19 21:34:20 EST 2008

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire moved 40'04" (8 squares).

[BOB] and are you attacking or following?

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Follow

[BOB] ] Beholder #2 casts a spell against Finglas: Disintegrate: Save or become dust.

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] So I can do all my attacks next round

[BOB] ok

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Oh crap

[Arilyn (Christy)] yikes

[BOB] it moved close enough to hit Finglas with its ray

[mikE] ] Finglas: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] or maybe you should have......

[BOB] as Finglas just did a crap load of samat to him

[BOB] and the room lets out its breath

[mikE] eat it bitch

[BOB] ] INIT: 13 GOING: Arilyn

[Arilyn (Christy)] whew!

[BOB] and teh anit magic ray is gone

[mikE] and now with no anti magic you're fucked. haha

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] can Paul see? Really?

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Bob it wasn't close enough to disintegrate fin

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Attack: Elaris: ((13-(d20+0))-2-2-1-1-1) [1d20=17] -11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Attack: Elaris: ((13-(d20+0))-2-2-1-1-1) [1d20=3] 3 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

Beth] has joined the game on Fri Dec 19 21:36:05 EST 2008

Beth] is receiving the map Base Map DDD...

Beth] has received the map Base Map DDD.

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Attack: Elaris: ((13-(d20+0))-2-2-1-1-1) [1d20=15] -9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Attack: Elaris: ((13-(d20+0))-2-2-1-1-1) [1d20=1] 5 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Vickie] BETH!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Attack: Elaris: ((13-(d20+0))-2-2-1-1-1) [1d20=6] 0.0 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] dis is 60 feet and it is further away than 60 feet

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Damage v SM: Elaris: ((1d8)++1+2+3+2) [1d8=1] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Damage v SM: Elaris: ((1d8)++1+2+3+2) [1d8=6] 14 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Damage v SM: Elaris: ((1d8)++1+2+3+2) [1d8=2] 10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[Vickie] *smothers Beth with hugs*

[BOB] Frtiz it got just close enough, distance is wacked right now as I move things around

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Damage v SM: Elaris: ((1d8)++1+2+3+2) [1d8=3] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Damage v SM: Elaris: ((1d8)++1+2+3+2) [1d8=1] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Hiya Beth

[Moirra (Kaz)] BETHIE!!!

[mikE] hey beth

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1137 (-53) by Master - Lightly Wounded

[BOB] ] INIT: 13 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] hi beth

[Arilyn (Christy)] hi Beth!

[Christy] I am away from the keyboard.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] so I can see?

[BOB] you are still close enough to hit it Fritz

[BOB] and yes to John

[Moirra (Kaz) (to Beth only)] *UBER HUGS*

[BOB] everyone can see again now too

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] or am I blinded by the light?

[Beth] :)

[Beth (to Kaz only)] *UBER HUGS BACK*

[BOB] this round you still ahve darkness in effect

[BOB] but you have magic again

[BOB] next round will see fully with no penalties

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I polymorph into a bird and fly up, out of range

[Beth] Hello everyone :)

[BOB] ] INIT: 13 GOING: Moirra

[BOB] jsut a moment Beth adn will put Kira on teh right map for you

[mikE] can't you polymorph into something more scary?

[BOB] jsut in time to be swarmed over by goblins

[mikE] i mean, what are you going to do, crap on their car?

[Moirra (Kaz)] ] Moirra moved 103'02".

[Moirra (Kaz)] I can't tell, which one is Tori?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] save my a$

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] for the moment

[BOB] that si right Kaz, you can't tell still in the darkness issue for now

[Beth] And hugs back to all of you lol had to catch my breath :D

[Moirra (Kaz)] That's who I'm moving to. So I guess right there is fine.

[BOB] ok

[BOB] ] INIT: 14 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Vickie] hehe Beth

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Goblin Swarm #1. Distance: 151'09"

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ] Kylia Wolfslayer casts a spell against Goblin Swarm #1: Agannazar's Scorcher: (3d6) [3d6=3,5,1] 9 Damage. "Tag! You're it and while you're at take that! For the next (2) 2 rounds a jet 2 feet wide and 60 feet long burns you for points of dmge no save, others in the path save vs spell or take (2d8) [2d8=7,4] 11 save for half"

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1128 (-9) by Master - Lightly Wounded

[BOB] ] ROUND: 4

[BOB] ] INIT: 3 GOING: Rave Starfire

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire: Attack: Trim Backstab: ((16-(d20+0))-1-2-3) [1d20=4] 6 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. Probably MISSES Beholder #2 (AC FINAL: 0).

[mikE] wow

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire: Attack: Hooch Backstab: ((16-(d20+0))-4-2-4-3) [1d20=2] 1 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. Probably MISSES Beholder #2 (AC FINAL: 0).

[BOB] double wow

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] OH MY GOD!!!

[BOB] well I know what I want to do on my turn now

[mikE] just turn on your damn light now

[BOB] wry grin

[BOB] ] INIT: 3 GOING: Beholder #1

[BOB] ] INIT: 4 GOING: Goblin Swarm #1

[mikE] you gonna do that fritz?

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] I am gonna DIE

[BOB] Goblin Swarm #1 targets Paul Elvenstire. Distance: 49'08"

[mikE] or you could turn on your light?

[BOB] Goblin Swarm #1 targets Antarias. Distance: 43'07"

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 12. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 10. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 17. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 9. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 10. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[mikE] really would be an awesome idea.

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 11. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] 0.0. PROBABLY HITS Antarias (AC FINAL: -8)!!! [CRITICAL HIT Roll Again]

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 19. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 17. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 13. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 1. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 10. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 16. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Damage v SM: Club: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Antarias

[BOB] ] Antarias's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 75 (-5) by Master - Lightly Wounded

[BOB] Goblin Swarm #1 targets Arilyn. Distance: 59'05"

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 5. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 5. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 18. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 5. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 7. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 8. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 4. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 18. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 11. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 13. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 12. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] 0.0. PROBABLY HITS Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1)!!! [CRITICAL HIT Roll Again]

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Attack: Club: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 17. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1: Damage v SM: Club: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Arilyn

[BOB] ] Arilyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 58 (-5) by Master - Lightly Wounded

[BOB] ] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglas

[BOB] Ok

[BOB] so Finglas knows the beholder is out there, but it si more than 60 feet away

[BOB] so can not see it in the dark

[BOB] out there

[mikE] i am turning off my light rocks and pulling out a dark arrow, covering myself in darkness

[BOB] your continual light is up

[mikE] "Turn out your lights or the beholder will attack you!"

[mikE] ] Finglas moved 60'04".

[BOB] ] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 2'01".

[BOB] ] Paul Elvenstire moved 12'07".

[BOB] ] Antarias moved 2'10".

[BOB] Goblin Swarm #1 targets Naola. Distance: 2'09"

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1 moved 1'04".

[BOB] ] Naola moved 6'03".

[BOB] ] Chohen moved 2'07".

[Moirra (Kaz)] The goblins are on fire, what good will putting out the lights do?

[Vickie] anyone else have ... oh nevermind

[BOB] wry grin to kaz

[mikE] they don't catch fire

[mikE] they just die in an explosion

[Moirra (Kaz)] Well, what's the fun in that?

[BOB] so finglas is in teh dark and retreated back from where beholder was

[BOB] and yes they do catch on fire

[BOB] ] INIT: 10 GOING: Antarias

[BOB] the clothing and such catches,

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Night all. Can't keep my eyes open... if I don't talk to you.... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! ))

Lorie] has left the game on Fri Dec 19 21:49:29 EST 2008

[BOB] fireball is a decent firestarting

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] She didn't fireball she did aganazers scorcher

[Vickie] Not to mention, wouldn't they be dying as they've been infected?

[mikE] ] Antarias moved 24'08".

[Moirra (Kaz)] Takes a certain amount of time to die

[BOB] and make those attacks as ou make the edge of teh swarm

[mikE] fighting my way ot the edge of the swarm

[mikE] ] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: (12-(d20+0)-2-3-3) [1d20=11] -7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[BOB] ahh thank you Frtiz

[mikE] ] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: (12-(d20+0)-2-3-3) [1d20=1] 3 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] ] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: (12-(d20+0)-2-3-3) [1d20=16] -12 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] ] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: (12-(d20+0)-2-3-3) [1d20=11] -7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] ] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: (12-(d20+0)-2-3-3) [1d20=13] -9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] ] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: (12-(d20+0)-2-3-3) [1d20=19] -15 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] ] Antarias: Attack: Shield Bash: (12-(d20+0)-3) [1d20=6] 3 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] ] Antarias: Attack: Shield Bash: (12-(d20+0)-3) [1d20=17] -8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+8+3+2) [1d8=4] 17 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[mikE] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+8+3+2) [1d8=1] 14 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[mikE] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+8+3+2) [1d8=3] 16 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[mikE] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+8+3+2) [1d8=8] 21 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[mikE] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+8+3+2) [1d8=4] 17 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[mikE] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+8+3+2) [1d8=2] 15 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[mikE] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Shield Bash: (1d3+8) [1d3=3] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[mikE] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Shield Bash: (1d3+8) [1d3=3] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[BOB] ] INIT: 11 GOING: Tori

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1006 (-122) by Master - Moderately Wounded

[BOB] ] INIT: 11 GOING: Beholder #2

[BOB] now that he knows someone is there, and it is so damaged, it will put the max number of eyes on the one target

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] It still doesn't know WHERE I am...

[Vickie] Bob, will I be able to move after Moirra neutralizes poison?

[mikE] good. i was afraid of another disintigrate beam on someone

[BOB] (1d4) [1d4=3] 3

[Moirra (Kaz)] (not to mention it should already be dead)

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] I would have moved away as in under it to get away

[BOB] so three attacks max

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Yea it should be dead...but hey...

[Vickie] since she's doing it after I've laid here for 4 rounds

[BOB] why do you think it should be dead?

[mikE] because the black knight always triumphs?

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((It's taken at least 2/3 of its hp in damage to its body. That would kill it.))

[BOB] no, that is if you are targeting a specific part

[mikE] so... we should die after taking 2/3 hp damage?

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Nope that isn't what it says bob

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] It splits up the damage pretty specifically in the book about that

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((No Mike, but a beholder does. A beholder holds 2/3 of its hp in its body, and 1/3 in that nasty eye))

[Vickie] From what I was told (about the beholder) 1/3 of the damage is in his eye and the other 2/3 is body damage, and if Fin was shooting at the body, he's already taken 2/3 of his damage.

[BOB] no one targeted any part of it

[BOB] so some of that damage goes to eyes

[BOB] some goes to body

[BOB] is why I have to roll to see how many eyes are left to attack

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] So those eyes should be gone then

[BOB] there were only 3 left

[Vickie] so part of Fin's arrows went to his central eye?

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((If Fin's arrow had gone to his central eye, how was he still beaming the ray?))

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] It doesn't have enough hit points left to go use any but 2 eyes at the most bob

[BOB] it did not, it was a called shot just to be able to hit is

[BOB] it

[mikE] his arrows were just at the beholder in general

[BOB] ] Beholder #2 casts a spell against Finglas: Stone to Flesh: Stone is turned to flesh.

[BOB] Beholder #2 targets Rave Starfire. Distance: 8'02"

[BOB] ] Beholder #2 casts a spell against Rave Starfire: Stone to Flesh: Stone is turned to flesh.

[Vickie] I would have thought in general would be more body than specifically aiming at the eye

[BOB] there

[BOB] that is a flesh to stone

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Bob it doesn't have enougth hp to have eyes and did you random the eyes?

[BOB] save versus spell

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 7!!

[BOB] ok

[BOB] ] INIT: 13 GOING: Arilyn

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Attack: Elaris: ((13-(d20+0))-2-2-1-1-1) [1d20=1] 5 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Attack: Elaris: ((13-(d20+0))-2-2-1-1-1) [1d20=15] -9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Attack: Elaris: ((13-(d20+0))-2-2-1-1-1) [1d20=13] -7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Attack: Elaris: ((13-(d20+0))-2-2-1-1-1) [1d20=5] 1 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Attack: Elaris: ((13-(d20+0))-2-2-1-1-1) [1d20=4] 2 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Goblin Swarm #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Damage v SM: Elaris: ((1d8)++1+2+3+2) [1d8=5] 13 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Damage v SM: Elaris: ((1d8)++1+2+3+2) [1d8=1] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Damage v SM: Elaris: ((1d8)++1+2+3+2) [1d8=7] 15 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Damage v SM: Elaris: ((1d8)++1+2+3+2) [1d8=7] 15 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[Arilyn (Christy)] ] Arilyn: Damage v SM: Elaris: ((1d8)++1+2+3+2) [1d8=2] 10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[BOB] ] INIT: 13 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 944 (-62) by Master - Moderately Wounded

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] i can not see correct?

[BOB] you can see this round now Paul

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] can I see a place to hide from the beholder?

[BOB] yes

[Christy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kaz] Moirra targets Tori. Distance: 5'07"

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] are there really two behlders?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] left?

[BOB] no

[BOB] one left

[mikE] and one right

[BOB] barely floating

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I fly behide the swarm and land

[BOB] ok

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] ] Paul Elvenstire moved 153'06".

[mikE] the problem is, we have no way of seeing it, and it can see everyone else with all the light rocks going.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] ] Paul Elvenstire moved 33'01".

[BOB] ] INIT: 13 GOING: Moirra

[BOB] ] Paul Elvenstire moved 138'03".

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] I think she is AFK

[Moirra (Kaz)] I am here :D

[Arilyn (Christy)] sorry but I am going to have to call it a night. I hear a pillow and blanket calling my name. Please don't die (or kill me)

[BOB] ok CHristy

[Moirra (Kaz)] ] Moirra casts a spell against Tori: Neutralize Poison: Poison is neutralized.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] no promises

[Beth] night, Christy, Merry Christmas

[BOB] ] INIT: 14 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[BOB] ] ROUND: 5

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] She does another round of fire damage and then the spell ends bob

[Vickie] Good night and Merry Christmas Christy

[Moirra (Kaz)] Night Christy! Merry Christmas *hug*

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Merry Christmas Christy

[Arilyn (Christy)] same to you! If Santa HAPPENS to visit...tell him I've been good! :)

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] SNARLING OK FINE I surrender to you horrible puny creatures, what do you want from me, gold? jewels? protections?

[Beth] :D will do

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((as if Santa would listen to me... hehehe))

[mikE] death

Christy] has left the game on Fri Dec 19 22:04:25 EST 2008

[mikE] we should just kill it

[BOB] ] INIT: 3 GOING: Rave Starfire

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire: Attack: Hooch Backstab: ((16-(d20+0))-4-2-4-3) [1d20=3] 0.0 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Beholder #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire: Attack: Trim Backstab: ((16-(d20+0))-1-2-3) [1d20=18] -8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Beholder #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] doubble 0?

[mikE] 7

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire: Attack: Trim Backstab: ((16-(d20+0))-1-2-3) [1d20=20] -10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Beholder #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!! [CRITICAL HIT Roll Again]

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] (Beth are you ready to attack this round? or want to be hiding on teh edge of things?

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire: Attack: Trim Backstab: ((16-(d20+0))-1-2-3) [1d20=10] 0.0 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Beholder #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] just roll damge Fritz

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] It is dead from the poison of my dagger but I wanted to cut it up some more for pissing me off

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire: Damage v L: Trim Backstab: (((d3*4))+8+3+1) [1d3=1] 16 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Beholder #2

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire: Damage v L: Trim Backstab: (((d3*4))+8+3+1) [1d3=2] 20 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Beholder #2

[Beth] hiding, I just came on to say hi and Merry Christmas lol

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] ] Rave Starfire: Damage v L: Hooch Backstab: (((d3*4))+8+3+4) [1d3=2] 23 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Beholder #2

[BOB] ] Beholder #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -50 (-59) by Master - Dead

[Beth] and to watch a bit

[Vickie] overkill for him hehe

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I just realised what I did

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] hugs, very glad you stopped by

[BOB] ] INIT: 3 GOING: Beholder #1

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Indeed!))

[Beth] tried to make sure I'd be awake enough to log in lol

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Bob don't forget it is poisoned as well as stabbed to death

[BOB] ] INIT: 4 GOING: Goblin Swarm #1

[Beth] I'm only on 30mg morphine every 8 hrs and 20mg vicodin every 4hrs

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] what esle are you goign to do to this swarm? John does Paul have fireball? or any mass damage spell?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Cloud kill work for you?

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] or does anyone else? Chrsity and Lorie logged off

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] how many will it kill? and you want to send it that way towards your party?

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] I have some massive damage spells for it as well...

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((I have a flask of lamp oil someone could use as a firebomb))

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Muahahahahhaha...Killer pixie

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] trying to figure out the best way to run the rest of this

[Vickie] letting me attack for once?

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] the swarm still has over 1,000 hit points

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((It's not his fault you didn't make your saving throw!!! Or me, mine))

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] it seems to be doing about 30 points to your group for every 100 you do it it

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] but the cloud kill does so much damage

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] to each one in the area

[mikE (to GM only)] ] Character sheet for Finglas modified:

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] roughly 135 of them left

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] each getting two attacks

[Moirra (Kaz) (to BOB only)] Doesn't them being infected by the spores somehow affect their health, or their ability to fight?))

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] or I can bring u p my shadow dragon

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] no to kaz

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] just makes them explode themselves

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] and infect those around them when they do

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] perfect health until POOF

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] talkign this over just a sec

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] what is the distance of the "passage way"

[Moirra (Kaz) (to BOB only)] Umm... they die and then sprout more gas spores, they don't explode and infect others))

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I have wall of stone

[Moirra (Kaz) (to BOB only)] ((unless you want them to, of course))

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Drop it on their heads

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] has to be attached to stone

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Bob just continue to play this out. If you didn't have a contingency for this before lets just move on

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] your thinking wall of ice

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Moral check?

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] No it doesn't....it is part of the tactics you can use in an underground. I read it

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] ok, so 24 attacks on anterias right now

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] (24d20) [24d20=13,5,17,10,12,7,3,16,7,7,2,7,9,8,7,11,12,15,6,4,10,17,2,7] 214

[mikE] bring it.

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] ok, so Anterias gets swarmed over

[mikE] i laugh in the face of you. hahahahaha

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] can not really attack as they are grabbing his sword from him etc

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] pinning him to the ground

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] by numbers

[mikE] they can TRY to take the sword.

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] but they can nto do any damage to him

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] or get teh sword out of his hand

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] He gets to defend himself against those attacks...and grab attacks are only one

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] If you are doing hand to hand.

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] Paul what are you planning on doing?

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] Ftiz trying to move this along

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] so we don't have to roll 300+ attacks

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] are you doing teh cloud kill?

[mikE] i'm going to cast wall of fire, cutting this thing in half

[mikE] also, killing a good deal in the bargain

[mikE] anterias may get pinned, but still has fire breath and can't really be hurt too bad anyway.

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Bob who's turn is it are you moving ahead in the round?

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] no ones turn

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] I am asking a question

[mikE] doesn't cloud kill only affect low level?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] first I need to change in to Paul with wings

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] you will need to leave eventualy

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] sighs fine we wlak thought it step by step then

[BOB] ] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglas

[mikE] i read that cloudkill only affects up to 6hd creatures

[mikE] so you can go ahead and cast that in th emiddle of the horde, with no worry to us.

[mikE] right?

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Right

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] still take damage about 6 HD

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] 6 Hit Dice) must leave the cloud immediately or suffer 1d10 points of poisondamage each round while in the area of effect.

[mikE] ] Finglas casts a spell against : Wall of Fire: Burn baby, burn. The wall of fire spell brings forth an immobile, blazing curtain of magical fire of shimmering color--yellow-green or amber (different from the 4th-level wizard version). The spell creates an opaque sheet of flame up to one 20-foot square per level of the spellcaster, or a ring with a radius of up to 10 feet + 5 feet for every two levels of experience of the wizard, and 20 feet high. The wall of fire must be cast so that it is vertical with respect to the caster. One side of the wall, selected by the caster, sends forth waves of heat, inflicting 2d4 points of damage upon creatures within 10 feet and 1d4 points of damage upon those within 20 feet. In addition, the wall inflicts 4d4 points of damage, plus 1 point of damage per level of the spellcaster, to any creature passing through it. Creatures especially subject to fire may take additional damage, and undead always take twice normal damage. Note that attempting to directly catch moving creatures with a newly created wall of fire is difficult. A successful saving throw enables the creature to avoid the wall, while its rate and direction of movement determine which side of the created wall it is on. The wall of fire lasts as long as the priest concentrates on maintaining it, or one round per level of experience of the priest in the event he does not wish to concentrate upon it.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] but it would take rounds to get to you if the measurements are right

[Rave Starfire (Fritzou)] Just go to one side John and send it rolling it will kill anything that tries to move through it

[BOB] ] INIT: 10 GOING: Antarias

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] ok, so Paul is stuck on the other side of the wall of fire

[mikE] it is dealing damage to the west

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] how far away am i?

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 384 (-560) by Master - Heavily Wounded

Fritzou] has left the game on Fri Dec 19 22:26:28 EST 2008

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] you are 200 feet away from teh wall of fire Jouhn

[mikE] the wall is only 20' tall

[mikE] if he flies he can go right over it

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] and that took otu a large chunk of them, did over 550 points of damage

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] they are at 1/4 now

Fritz] has joined the game on Fri Dec 19 22:27:39 EST 2008

[mikE] ] Antarias: Damage v SM: Fire Breath: (3d6) [3d6=2,5,6] 13 added to: Goblin Swarm #1

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 371 (-13) by Master - Heavily Wounded

[BOB] ] INIT: 11 GOING: Tori

Fritz] is receiving the map Encounter area 1...

Fritz] has received the map Encounter area 1.

[Vickie] so does this wall separate us from Paul and Arilyn?

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] Moria did you cast last round?

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] and yes to the fire wall

[mikE] He yells to the goblins IN goblin tongue "Surrender!"

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Yes, Tori can move))

[Beholder #2 (BOB)] ok

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((chohen is still down, he's next on my list))

[Vickie] ] Tori moved 119'05".

[BOB] ok so that is it for the round

[BOB] ] INIT: 13 GOING: Arilyn

[BOB] ] INIT: 13 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] chages into Paul with wings

[Fritz] AS cloudkill spell started at your end John with the fire infront will kill htem all

[BOB] cloud kill has not been cast yet

[BOB] ] INIT: 13 GOING: Moirra

[Kaz] Moirra no longer targets Tori.

[Kaz] Moirra targets Chohen. Distance: 13'09"

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I was a bird, I can not cast yet

[Moirra (Kaz)] ] Moirra casts a spell against Chohen: Neutralize Poison: Poison is neutralized.

[BOB] ] INIT: 14 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[BOB] ] ROUND: 6

[BOB] ] INIT: 3 GOING: Rave Starfire

[Kaz] Moirra no longer targets Chohen.

[Fritz] ] Rave Starfire moved 236'03" (47.2 squares).

[BOB] does Rave has prtection from Fire on?

[Fritz] And drop 2 flasks on the hoarde

[Fritz] Nope but I am 8 feet in front of the wall. so what ever damage do I need to roll against?

[BOB] you can fly over the wall, it is 20 feet tall

[BOB] but on the other side is the issue

[BOB] or you just drop them from way up

[Fritz] What is the issue on the other side? I can be far enough in front of it can't I not to take damage?

[Vickie] I'm guessing Arilyn is technically on the other side of the wall?

[Fritz] Yea I was going to stay high

[BOB] you can't fly that far

[BOB] you move running at 3x

[BOB] so that is 240 feet

[BOB] right?

[Fritz] No my speed is a 21

[BOB] ok,

[Vickie] 243?

[Fritz] so that is 610 if it is 3 x

[Fritz] 630

[Fritz] I mean and then just drop 2 flasks

[BOB] ok

[Fritz] Rave Starfire targets Goblin Swarm #1. Distance: 78'09"

[BOB] so they do (1d4) [1d4=2] 2 and (1d4) [1d4=2] 2

[Rave Starfire (Fritz)] ] Rave Starfire casts a spell against Goblin Swarm #1: Incendiary Flask: A flask of incendiary liquid inflicts damage as per burning oil (2d6) [2d6=4,4] 8 points in the first round and 1d6 in the second. Again, refer to the DMG. Incendiary powders or liquids can easily start fires if used on buildings, dry brush, or other such surfaces.

[Rave Starfire (Fritz)] ] Rave Starfire casts a spell against Goblin Swarm #1: Pyrotechnic Flask: Pyrotechnic materials resemble incendiaries, but create clouds of billowing smoke. A flask creates a cloud of smoke 10 feet high by 10 feet wide by 10 feet deep obscuring vision. The clouds persist for 1d3 rounds, depending on the wind and other conditions

[Rave Starfire (Fritz)] ] Rave Starfire casts a spell against Goblin Swarm #1: Incendiary Flask: A flask of incendiary liquid inflicts damage as per burning oil (2d6) [2d6=4,2] 6 points in the first round and 1d6 in the second. Again, refer to the DMG. Incendiary powders or liquids can easily start fires if used on buildings, dry brush, or other such surfaces.

[Rave Starfire (Fritz)] sorry hit wrong button second time

[BOB] ok

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 357 (-14) by Master - Heavily Wounded

[BOB] ] INIT: 3 GOING: Beholder #1

[BOB] ] INIT: 4 GOING: Goblin Swarm #1

[Rave Starfire (Fritz) (to GM only)] ] Character sheet for Rave Starfire modified: Consumable Magic Items - CHANGED: Pyrotechnic Flask -- Inventory/Charges: +4 (+3),

[BOB] ] Goblin Swarm #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -203 (-560) by Master - Dead

[BOB] Combat has finished.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] thank goodness

[Beth] YAY!!!

[BOB] whew

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I only wasted one spell

[BOB] ok, so moving along after the fight

[BOB] traveling

[BOB] traveling

[Rave Starfire (Fritz)] Wait

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] we are burning the bodes no?

[Rave Starfire (Fritz)] A beholder

[Rave Starfire (Fritz)] need to look for a layer. Save one or 2 golbins to question

[BOB] yes to John they ere already burned

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((YES! Burn all the goblin bodies))

[Rave Starfire (Fritz)] Take beholder parts...eyes etc

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] no more gas spores for sure

[Rave Starfire (Fritz)] Beholder layer

[Rave Starfire (Fritz)] Search for lair

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I am having an issue switching from map to chat

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I have Divination Rod that will help fritz

[mikE] do we have time?

[mikE] it could be quite a ways away i'd think.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] we have nothing but time

[Rave Starfire (Fritz)] For the treasure? Is Finglass ok?

[mikE] oh, finglas wouldn't give a rat's ass about the treasure, really.

[mikE] i'm not sure if wandering off into parts unknown is a good idea

[mikE] right now we're in a dangerous, but known path.

[Naola (BOB)] we could go wandering off the path to look for it if you want

[mikE] if we wander off you know we're going to get lost by bob rules.

[Naola (BOB)] but it would be more dangerous than this path

[Naola (BOB)] the elf actualy makes sense for once,

[Naola (BOB)] he might not have had his brain addled by the sun after all

[Moirra (Kaz)] I'm all for healing like crazy, then finding a nice place to rest

[Rave Starfire (Fritz)] Hey we just wasted several thousand goblins and a beholder...you are really not interested in seeing if something may come of it?

Naola (BOB)] shrugs

[Naola (BOB)] I am sure there are things out there to find

[Rave Starfire (Fritz)] ] Rave Starfire moved 227'10" (45.5 squares).

[Naola (BOB)] but I am to get you to your destination, not find every bit of gold there is out there

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Fritz, are you really suggesting that Bob might actually give us some Uber Lewt?))

[mikE] snicker

[mikE] and then there's that.

[Naola (BOB)] (if you want to go to a beholder's lair, I can have that ready next week)

[mikE] he'll tell us the beholder just lost everything to an illithid in last week's poker game.

[Naola (BOB)] the last time the group did that, 3/4 died and all but one were turned to stone

[Naola (BOB)] plus remember most beholder lairs are Vertical

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((LMAO Mike))

[mikE] yup. then there's that.

[Naola (BOB)] so who can fly without magic

[mikE] we fought ONE beholder.

[mikE] don't they live in communities?

[Naola (BOB)] but I can hae that ready for you

[mikE] well, there's tunnels and ramps for slaves.

[Naola (BOB)] in time for next week

[mikE] we would be able to navigate the lair, but i don't want to fight more beholders, personally.

[Rave Starfire (Fritz)] I agree with the poker analogy...if bob didn't have it already made for us then forget it

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((I don't, either))

[mikE] a disintigrate and flesh to stone beam for everyone! what fun!

[mikE] except not.

[Moirra (Kaz)] Right, and probably less than that

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Bob, how close is it to us stopping for the night?))

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] paul needs some healing and john needs some sleep, good night all

[Rave Starfire (Fritz)] I take the eyestalks & central eye

[Naola (BOB)] will pick up next week here

[mikE] it's only 8 AM

[Naola (BOB)] top of the scree slope

[Naola (BOB)] and by the way

[Naola (BOB)] all that green

[Naola (BOB)] green slime colonies

[mikE] oh. yay.

[Naola (BOB)] instant death

[mikE] joyus day!

[mikE] i love this place.

[Naola (BOB)] Naola says they typically slide down

[Naola (BOB)] on their sheidls and try to steer away from the slime

John] has left the game on Fri Dec 19 22:49:06 EST 2008

[mikE] really?

[Beth] heh, how fun

[mikE] i mean, really bob?

[Naola (BOB)] grins

[Naola (BOB)] will talk about it next week

[mikE] they slide down and try to avoid the slime?

[Naola (BOB)] there is more

[Naola (BOB)] but you will find out then

[mikE] that's their best way of getting from point a to b?

[Naola (BOB)] and it is closign in on the end of day two

[mikE] so they just accept the losses?

[Naola (BOB)] you can discuss options next week

[Vickie] really? it still says 8 am

[Rave Starfire (Fritz) (to GM only)] ] Character sheet for Rave Starfire modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Naola (BOB)] healing ext

[Naola (BOB)] grins it also shows the same date as you went underground

[Rave Starfire (Fritz) (to GM only)] ] Character sheet for Rave Starfire modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[mikE] well, night all.

[Naola (BOB)] you have a better way of guessing what day and time it is?

[Moirra (Kaz)] So should healing be done tonight,Bob? Or wait to next week?

[Moirra (Kaz)] Night Mike

[Rave Starfire (Fritz)] Yes cantrip

[Naola (BOB)] next week Kaz

[Beth] Merry Christmas, Mikey

[Moirra (Kaz)] Merry Christmas :)

[mikE] my waterclock. =P

[Vickie] Merry Christmas all

[mikE] yup.

[Moirra (Kaz)] Thanks Bob

[Naola (BOB)] HUGs

[Naola (BOB)] night all

[mikE] merry christmahannukwanzika

Fritz] has left the game on Fri Dec 19 22:51:29 EST 2008

[Beth] merry Christmas to you all. That's what I came on for lol

[Naola (BOB)] and to all a good night

Vickie] has left the game on Fri Dec 19 22:51:33 EST 2008

mikE] has left the game on Fri Dec 19 22:51:33 EST 2008

[Naola (BOB)] hope you can make it more and more Beth

[Beth] good night

[Beth] I hope

[Kaz] Heppy Christmas! Night night all

[Beth] I go for surgery next month

Kaz] has left the game on Fri Dec 19 22:52:18 EST 2008

[Beth] ::waves:: happy holidays :)

[BOB] you too

Beth] has left the game on Fri Dec 19 22:52:52 EST 2008