View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Dec2206

Dec 22 06 - Mindflayer Invasion

[DM] Time of Day: 08:06 AM. Day 4 Ced ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 4th, 2006.

[DM] ==== Gaming session has been running for 0 days, 0 hours, 5 minutes and 30 seconds ====

John has joined the game on Fri Dec 22 17:54:56 EST 2006

[John] how is it Mike is listed but it does not say he has joined the game?

[DM] I restarted teh chat room

[John] AH!

[John] Hi Mike

[mikE] hey john

[mikE] i'm going to have to take some time for food

[mikE] grandma's not playing to my time table

[DM] Troll: Damage v SM: Natural Bite: (1d8+4) [3+4] 7

[John] what is with the troll ?

[DM] just testing something

[DM] I got it wrong

[DM] on teh database

[DM] so have to fix it again

[DM] is automatically saying zero attacks instead of 1 attack per round

[DM] I know I intentionally set it up that way

[DM] but now do not like it

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brad Johnson modified: Saving Throws - Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 16 (null). Combat - Initiative Modifier: (INIT) : CHANGED: +10 (null). Class Levels - ADDED: 4. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED:

[John] Brad Johnson: Initiative:(d10+10) [8+10] 18

[John] Brad Johnson: Magical Spell save: (d20) [7] 7. PROBABLY FAILS against (16) [16] 16

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] is weird I have no sounds on my end

[DM] are you hearing rolls?

[John] I have on mute

[DM] ok

[John] Brad Johnson: Initiative:(d10+10) [7+10] 17

[John] still nothing, but may be my setting

[John] ok someone loging off aim just made me jump

[mikE] i'm on mute

[mikE] going to be eating soon. i might be a bit late to the start

[John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brad Johnson modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Composite Bow -- Knockdown: 1d6 (null), CHANGED: Long Sword -- Damage v SM: 1d8 (2d4), CHANGED: Long Sword -- Damage v L: 1d12 (1d6), CHANGED: Long Sword -- Knockdown: 1d12 (null),

[John] you won't miss anyting you can't read later

[John] Brad Johnson: Attack #1: Composite Bow: (16-(d20+0)) [16-(7+0)] 9

John is receiving the map Base Map...

John has received the map Base Map.

[John] Brad Johnson targets Ramone. Distance: 21'06"

[John] Brad Johnson: Attack #1: Composite Bow: (16-(d20+0)) [16-(16+0)] 0. Probably MISSES Ramone (AC FINAL: -2)

[John] Brad Johnson targets Kira. Distance: 12'00"

[John] Brad Johnson: Attack #1: Composite Bow: (16-(d20+0)) [16-(1+0)] 15. Probably MISSES Kira (AC FINAL: 0)

[John] Brad Johnson: Attack #1: Composite Bow: (16-(d20+0)) [16-(13+0)] 3. Probably MISSES Kira (AC FINAL: 0)

[DM] when we start I will respeak that section from Brad

[DM] and you will all blip back to home

[DM] then we will go from there

[John] with the mind flair treasure?

[DM] there is none in that room

[John] but all the rest of the exploring

[John] what about the mind flairs themselved

[DM] there is evidence of thigns that were there but they had time to leave with things, is one way you know there are more to track down

[John] I meand the dead ones I deep freezed to take with us

[DM] yes you have those back with you in Gon

[John] rather roadhaven

[DM] I thought you all pooled back to Gon?

[DM] that is where I was starting from tonight

[mikE] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] how does that picture come across John?

[DM] the hills in winter, new picture with clouds

[John] beautiul

[DM] trying for some things just for effects

[DM] rather than battle maps

[John] minor detail, I will pool them to where they need to go

[DM] that load quickly

[DM] did you load the overland map yet?

[DM] four maps total

[DM] scotland winter

[DM] robert overland

[DM] base map

[DM] across the valley

[John] what happened to Kit

[DM] is she not on the map?

[John] sorry, I am blind

[DM] anyone you want added?

[John] no I have my hands full now

[DM] was thinking to go with Rose

[DM] or introduce to rose

[John] I have no idea what is going to happen so I do not know

[John] I hope you and she does not expect me to do something out of character

[DM] how so?

[John] like have Paul go off and do something with her while the party is worying about mind flairs

Lorie has joined the game on Fri Dec 22 18:44:48 EST 2006

[John] or have a 1st level fighter go off on an adventure with a 7th level elf

[John] Hi Lor

[DM] well you could have one of the lower level people do this, will not involve Paul at all

[DM] hello Lorie

[Lorie] Hey John...BOB :: waves at the AFK Mike ::

[Lorie] Okay...grabbing a drink

[John] we will see what it is

[Lorie] :O)

Lorie is receiving the map Base Map...

Lorie has received the map Base Map.

[DM] you have that map now lorie?

[DM] when you do want to send you another one

[Lorie] yup...send away

[Lorie] pretty

[DM] just to give a feel for where you are

[mikE] I am back at the keyboard.

[mikE] hey all

[mikE] back

[mikE] I am away from the keyboard.

[John] set the mood

[mikE] I am back at the keyboard.

[mikE] hey lor

[mikE] get on aim

[mikE] that way we can talk about bob behind his back

[DM] smiles

[Lorie] Oh...so he can tell you I'm mad at you again :: giggles ::

[DM] I do want everyone to check their sheets

[DM] I added XP

[Lorie] :: snorts :: great... now I only need 11000

[mikE] anyone know what 12th level for wizards is at?

[mikE] Malagorn: Initiative:(d10-+2+10) [7-2+10] 15

[mikE] Malagorn: Initiative:(d10-+2+10) [7-2+10] 15

[mikE] weird. pressing I did that

[John] 750000

[DM] 750000

[John] beat u

[DM] grins

[mikE (to GM only)] Character sheet for Malagorn modified: Personal Information - Next Level:: CHANGED: 750000 (`).

[mikE] i'm 350000 away

[mikE] woohoo

[John] bob check my sheet, did I just go up?

[John] paul

[DM] checking

[DM] that would be a yes to Paul

[John] I want to check the old fasion way, I was multiclass not sure if Klooge can handle that

[mikE] now we don't have a 14th level wizard

[mikE] cool

[John] sorry duel

[mikE] duel? i accept

[John] what if I chalange you to a duel and you turn into Steve before round 2?

[Lorie] no dueling for me

[mikE] then you'll just have a cutlass at your gizzard instead of being turned into a kitty

Bunny has joined the game on Fri Dec 22 18:56:29 EST 2006

[DM] Marco is here and setting up also

[John] BOB it looks like the xp value is total and the 150 is just for wizard

[John] I knew I was not that close

[DM] ok

[DM] you shoudl put in your next mark

Sean has joined the game on Fri Dec 22 18:58:07 EST 2006

[John] and make a note of what it means

[John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Paul Elvenstire modified: Personal Information - Next Level:: CHANGED: 1750001 (1500000).

[Lorie] Greetings and Salutations Bunny and SCPC

[Lorie] SPC even

[DM] might want to mark it on a different part fo the sheet john

[John] there is a place for two levels now

[Sean] Greetings and Salutations

[John] hello all again

[mikE] hey sean

[Sean] Hey Mike.

[mikE] think we'll be finding anything of value tonight?

[Sean] Well... there's this pile of candy on the table here

[Sean] and some chocolate.

[Bunny] Hello, hello!

[Bunny] T

[mikE] ew. chocolate

[mikE] i wonder if i can find some wine up here

[John] Hello Bunny

[Lorie] I bought two bottles today at work :)

[Bunny] T'would appear that I may actually *join* you. Terrifying!

[Lorie] :: cheers ::

[John] If I retire Paul and only get 1/2 xp I am only shy from 13th level by 115K

[John] Need a character to speak as Bunny?

[DM] she will be creating a Druid character

[DM] we are working out something

[John] TONIGHT

[John] that will be quick

[DM] not for tonight now

[DM] no

[John] and it is cruel of you to let her be a Druid

[DM] will be two weeks

[DM] I have a plan

[John] I am sure you do

[John] that is why I say it is cruel

[John] Bunny, I hope you don't take thing too personal

[mikE] i want to help her make it

[mikE] can i help her bob?

[mikE] puh puh puhweese?

[John] BOB once let my best friend come in as a character that worshiped my enemy

[Bunny] Naw, I've been lurking for quite a while now. Thick skinned, I am.

[John] with a name like that .......

[John] :)

[DM] and that is a yes to Mike

[mikE] sweet!

[DM] I just told the table that the only reason she is doing this is she has Mike, Marco and Sean live to yell at her

[mikE] we'll have fun with that, bunny

[John] And setting you up with Mike, I can't

[Bunny] Mike, keep in mind, I need to be bemused.....

[DM] it is a straight Druid out of the PH

[mikE] aw...

[mikE] but why bob? why???

[John] Druids can turn into Bunnies if you make it rght

[mikE] can we at least give her a kit?

[John] not my kit

[John] 7th level you can turn into a Bunny

[John] once a day

[John] don't let the group try and tell you Paul was afraid of bunnies

[John] it's just a long boring story

[Bunny] Should I ask Sweetums?

Christy has joined the game on Fri Dec 22 19:10:29 EST 2006

[mikE] hey christy

[John] Sweetums was not there, Sean my remember, but I think Marco would do it justice

[mikE] hans coming, too?

Hans has joined the game on Fri Dec 22 19:11:16 EST 2006

[Christy] hey everyone!

[DM] hello

[Lorie] Evening Christy and Hans

[John] BOB can you look up Artrlist?

[Lorie] What's taking Marco so long to get setup????

[DM] no clue

[Hans] Merry Christmas, everybody!!!!

[mikE] he's a big guy

[DM] his computer hates him

[mikE] big guys are slow

[Sean] His computer is acting wied

[Sean] it thinks its Ethel Merman.

[DM] Christy and Hans sent you a new picture

[Sean] Only it doesn't have her voice

[DM] jsut so you see the area you are in

[Hans] nice....

[DM] you can go back to the base map when you want

[DM] you get to walk across that area

[Sean] CAn you imagine how horrible a computer sounds singing Ethel Merman.

[John] BOB can you look up Artrlist? proficiency

[Lorie] Merry Christmas :O)

Bunny is receiving the map Base Map...

Bunny has received the map Base Map.

Christy is receiving the map Base Map...

Christy has received the map Base Map.

[DM] is on the character sheet John, what do you need?

[DM] just click on the (i)

[John] the stat it uses

[DM] wisdom

[John] that is nice to know

[Hans] Let me read today's chat...

[DM] ok, so I will spill Brad's words back intot he room

[DM] Thank you for finding me. The One called Strom spoke to me in a dream. I could not see his face or judge his intentions but this he told me, "Gather what friends you judge to be stout of heart and mind; you will have need of them if you wish to aver the coming evil. The Illithids have encysted themselves below a northern city and even now they work to weaken the minds of all who walk in the light, conditioning them for future thralldom. You must stop them, though this is only the first step in avering an evil far greater and more terrible. The Illithids seek to put out the sun the moon and the stars. Now they are shrinking the sun and the world slips into darkness and cold. Their plans will come to fruition unless they are opposed." With this proclamation my dream visitor held out his hand over me saying "You now have what you need to find the place I have discovered. I have readied it for those who would take up the task of stopping the Illithids dark agenda. Wake and prepare for the coming storm." With that I awoke in my bed in Gon. I thought it a dream until this sigil upon my palm began to glow. I investigated to find the city that this was happening in so I could return to Sir Paul to ask for help on this quest. I was captured before I could return and have been held captive here till now. Where is Sir Paul? did he send you to rescue me? I can feel a pulse in my palm telling me that my journey to end this madness is not over.

[DM] you then pool back to Gon

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has joined the game on Fri Dec 22 19:15:54 EST 2006

[Lorie] MARCO :O)

[mikE] hey bibo

[Lorie] Now the party can get started...the gang is all here...

[Lorie] :: cheers ::

[Christy] hey Marco!

[Lorie] Now BOB... let us have our way and keep the peace tonight :)

[DM] just abotu Lorie

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] howdy all

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ::waves::

[DM] only have a family of white dragons to have you deal with

[Christy] is Santa visiting with gifts? :)

[John] BOB, your fance list does not have riding land based?

[Hans] Hey, Marco-

[John] nor trainer

[DM] sorry John

[John] it's ok, I am done with Brad

[John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brad Johnson modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - CHANGED: Riding Land Base -- Attribute: $W (null), CHANGED: Cooking -- Group: Craft (null), CHANGED: Cooking -- Sub-Group: (null), CHANGED: Cooking -- Attribute: $re (null), CHANGED: Cooking -- Modifier: +0 (null). CHANGED: Alertness -- Group: General (null), CHANGED: Alertness -- Sub-Group: (null), CHANGED: Alertness -- Attribute: $wi (null), CHANGED: Alertness -- Modifier: +1 (null). DELETED: Artrilist, null, null, 1, null, null. CHANGED: Trainer -- Attribute: $ch (null), ADDED: Artillerist, Warrior, , 1, N/A, +0.

[Hans] I am back at the keyboard.

[Percival (Hans)] Bob-

[DM] so you are all in Gon

[DM] yes Hans

[Percival (Hans)] My character should have 11 Save vs. Spell.

[Percival (Hans)] Thought I fixed it last week but it didn't work. Please help.

[John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Paul Elvenstire modified: Personal Information - ExperienceC1:: CHANGED: 250001 (null). ExperienceC2:: CHANGED: 1270498 (null). Next LevelC1:: CHANGED: 250001 (null). Next LevelC2:: CHANGED: 1500000 (null).

[Percival (Hans)] test

[DM] there you go Hans

[Percival (Hans)] thx

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, if you leave an entry and hit commit while it's still highlighted, sometimes it doesn't set

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] to be safe, hit enter when you put in a value

[Percival (Hans)] ahhhh. i was gonna ask you, marco

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] it doesn't matter usually except for the last value you put in, but it'll save you some headache to make a habit of it

[Percival (Hans)] but i'm always asking you....

[John] Marco, can I ask why you did your spells like you did?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] you can

[John] WHy?

[mikE] to infuriate you

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] because I cast differently

[John] i did not ask u

[mikE] to make your mind twist and break

[mikE] to send you into the room with a moose

[John] clearly

[DM] by the way Christy and or Hans I need your new address please sometime

[DM] to send you your paperweights

[Sean] Isw that the new lumps of coal?

[DM] you will be at 10 games just after the new year

[Sean] If you aren't good, Santa will leave you a paper weight ...

[mikE] snicker

[mikE] i have mine on display

[DM] thank you Mike

[Sean] Well, so do I.

[John] I sold it to Marco for some XP

[mikE] yeah, but i said it first, so you just seem like the copy cat now

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] :)

[Lorie] Wait... I was good so I get moose?

[Lorie] They were bad and they get a paperweight?

[DM] you got one at the anniversarry game Lor

[DM] shakes my head

[Lorie] AHHHHHhhhhh...I can see mine from where I am sitting

[John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kit modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - DELETED: Ambedexrtous, null, null, 1, null, null. CHANGED: Animal Handling -- Group: General (null), CHANGED: Animal Handling -- Sub-Group: (null), CHANGED: Animal Handling -- Attribute: $wi (null), CHANGED: Animal Handling -- Modifier: -1 (null). CHANGED: Swimming -- Group: General (null), CHANGED: Swimming -- Sub-Group: (null), CHANGED: Swimming -- Attribute: $st (null), CHANGED: Swimming -- Modifier: +0 (null). CHANGED: Hunting -- Group: Warrior (null), CHANGED: Hunting -- Sub-Group: (null), CHANGED: Hunting -- Attribute: $wi ($w), CHANGED: Hunting -- Modifier: -1 (-2). ADDED: Ambidexterity, General, , 1, N/A, +0.

[Lorie] :: waves to her Dragonslayer Glass and Paperweight ::

[DM] actually have to consider having more made now,

[mikE] you have a glass, too?

[mikE] when did the group get glasses?

[Lorie] PM -- > Before Mike

[Lorie] :: giggles ::

[mikE] pout

[Percival (Hans)] Lorie's just showin' off.

[Lorie] I have a T-Shirt too

[Lorie] Hans and Christy and John were here before me

[mikE] well, i don't want a t shirt. i want a glass.

[Lorie] And Robert and Rob

[Percival (Hans)] I miss Rob & Robert, by the way.

[mikE] glasses can hold beer. have you ever tried drinking beer from a t shirt?

Beth has joined the game on Fri Dec 22 19:29:01 EST 2006

[DM] hmmm, glasses are a nice idea Mike

[DM] and hello Beth

[Sean] Well, the paper weight is glass

[John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kit modified: Magical Abilities - DELETED: 1, 3, 2. Weapons - ADDED: Short Sword, null, null, --, null, +1, +10, d6, d8, null, $thac0, null, null, null, null. ADDED: Breath Fire, , , --, , , , 3d6, 3d6, , , , , , . Spells - DELETED: Breathe Fire, 1, 1, {3d6}, 1, 1, null, null. Custom Expressions - DELETED: Breathe Fire 10' 2 time a day, {3d6}.

[DM] but back on target here

[DM] what did anyone have for questions for Brad

[DM] and or each other

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] he gave glasses already

[Beth] Hi, all

[Percival (Hans)] there is a 'target' here?

[Percival (Hans)] Hi, Beth!

[Lorie] Evening Beth

Beth is receiving the map Base Map...

Beth has received the map Base Map.

Hans is receiving the map Base Map...

Hans has received the map Base Map.

John is receiving the map Base Map...

John has received the map Base Map.

[Beth] getting caught up

[John] All targets for Brad Johnson removed.

[John] Kit targets Kira. Distance: 7'04"

[John] Kit targets Malagorn. Distance: 12'05"

[DM] Kira moved 4'01".

[Percival (Hans)] I'm ready to go. If there are townsfolk in trouble, I say we make way! After we pray, of course.

[John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kit modified: Weapons - ADDED: Short Sword, null, null, --, null, +1, +10, d6, d8, null, $thac0, null, null, null, null.

[John] Kit: Damage v SM: Breath Fire: (3d6) [(5+6+5)] 16 added to Kira added to Malagorn

[John] bob DOES THAT WORK FOR YOU?

[mikE] wuzzat for?

[DM] yes

[Sean] Why did Kit breath on Kira?

[DM] I we just heard that

[Percival (Hans)] um. what's going on?

[Sean] That's some bad breath there

[John] was not considering sound

[DM] testing Hans

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] talk about having dragon breath

[Christy] who has bad breath?

[Percival (Hans)] It looks like healing breath.

[Sean] Kit.

[Sean] Either that, or an upset stomache

[DM] so just to give things a little start

[John] All targets for Kit removed.

[DM] when no one is looking Brad wanders off heading north again

[DM] he is quickly brought back

[mikE] why?

[DM] you could ask him

[mikE] where is he going?

[Percival (Hans)] Are we following Brad?

[John] Kit picks him up and brings him back

[John] not yet

[DM] you are all right now in Gon

[mikE] we should just nail hsi feet to the ground

[DM] you can work from there

[John] did everyone read my post

[DM] someone needs to nail that girls fins to the floor

[Christy] is he a little off or something?

[John] I am back at the keyboard.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Brad has a quest

BiBo!!!!!!!!! is receiving the map Base Map...

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has received the map Base Map.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I am not sure we want to take the charm off him

[Christy] little mermaid

[DM] what is your name

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Will you DragonSlayers go off with brad to investigete

[DM] what is your favorie color

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] ladded or un ladded

[Christy] are we the knights of nee?

[Beth] caught up

[mikE] are we visiting the castle aaaaaaggggghhhh?

[DM] huge tracts of land

[Percival (Hans)] I just read it, John. Sounds good. Let's go.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] In the moning, this will be a long jorney for all of you, you must be prepared

[DM] so this is the same morning

[DM] that you went into the mind flayer lair

[DM] Time of Day: 09:06 AM. Day 4 Ced ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 4th, 2006.

[Percival (Hans)] We must thwart the plan of the evil mind flayers to eliminate the sun! Make haste. Let's away!!!

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Lady Kylia, it is up to you. I must go now to do what I must do

[Percival (Hans)] On to victory or certain death. Lord, help us!!!

[Malagorn (mikE)] Can we learn how to do it?

[Malagorn (mikE)] I'd love to have that spell. It might come in handy, you know.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Take Kit if you wish or leave her behind, it is up to you

[DM] learn how to do what Malagon?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] make haste

[Malagorn (mikE)] Imagine the possibilities if you could block ou t the sun.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Right.... eliminate the sun. Don't they have some githyanki to go enslave or something? Why are they eliminating the sun?

[Beth] I am back at the keyboard.

[Malagorn (mikE)] you could grow all sorts of nocturnal crops

[Sean] It's the wrong color.

[Percival (Hans)] We should take Kit.

[Sean] Had it been mauve, they'd probalby keep it around.

[Percival (Hans)] They have MAGIC, Bibo. Big bad magic!

[Malagorn (mikE)] You could also eliminate sun sickness.

[Kit (John)] I did not know you cared Perci

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Next you'll be telling me one of them wants to write his name on one of the moons with a big happy birthday in front of it.

[Sean] They probably just need a hug.

Molly has joined the game on Fri Dec 22 19:40:07 EST 2006

[Malagorn (mikE)] Write our names on the moon? Now there's an idea!

[Percival (Hans)] Well, I don't know about that, but it would be bad, too.

[Kira (Beth)] Hi, Moll!

[DM] hello Molly

[Percival (Hans)] Hi, Molly!

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Anything before i go

[Sean] Greetings and Salutaitons.

[Sean] Salutaitons.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Perhaps aganizer's scorcher for the base model of the spell...

[Sean] Salutations.

[Molly] Hi all!!

[Sean] (stupid laptop keyboard)

[Malagorn (mikE)] You would certainly need a protracted beam spell to write anything

[Molly] Hi Sean!!

[Molly] Hi Beth!!

[Malagorn (mikE)] Or would a stoneshape spell work better?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "No no, you launch dwarves to the moon. Dwarves and earth elementals."

[Molly] Hello Great One.

[Christy] do we need anything else from Paul?

[DM] just to point out that no one has actually talked with Brad yet either

[Malagorn (mikE)] You could amplify a stoneshape and carve it all in one go.

[DM] you are all just freshly back from the caves

[Molly] out of curiosity, what're we doing??

[DM] and the next few moments in Gon afterwards

[Christy] say, I think we should talk to that Brad guy that we looked high and low for!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] okay... "Brad. Stop bleeding, start talking."

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] (OK) Brad, what can you tell us about where you are going?

[Brad Johnson] I feel drawn by this

[Molly] Gee, there's some sensitivity for you...

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "There's plenty of time to bleed while you're being felt up by a horde of beautiful female clerics"

[Brad Johnson] he holds up his hand to show you a glowing seal

[Christy] drawn where?

[Brad Johnson] that looks just like the one that was on the collumn in the sewers

[Malagorn (mikE)] Ooohh...

[Malagorn (mikE)] Pepe, take a look at that.

[Malagorn (mikE) (to DM only)] what kind of magic?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "We're gonna have to kill him aren't we."

[Brad Johnson] and the one that Enoch had on his palm

[Hans] I am back at the keyboard.

[Molly] I am away from the keyboard.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "That sign means we have to kill you Brad."

[Lorie] :: shrugs :: Cutting off his hand we can probably grow it back

[Brad Johnson] brad says I am drawn north

[Lorie] Repair injury or heal

[Percival (Hans)] Bob, so how do we know about his dream, if we haven't actually talked to him?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Drawn and quartered, any direction you wish. Sounds good."

[Brad Johnson] it is the first thing he said to you

[Brad Johnson] beyond that you have not questioned him until getting home now

[Malagorn (mikE)] Well, if he's drawn and quartered he would be drawn in all directions, wouldn't he?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Kind of a grisly way to die though, you sure you want it that way?"

[Kira (Beth)] ugh

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "I mean if that's how you want to go, that's how you want to go."

[Christy] what if we let him go and followed him

[Malagorn (mikE)] Perhaps if he were drawn at the southern most point of the world then all directions would be north?

[Brad Johnson (to mikE only)] pepe is puzzled looks like all kinds of magic, altertation conjuration summoning evocation, etc.

[Malagorn (mikE)] That's an interesting theory. Maybe we can teleport there and test it out.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Also, that magic seal is very odd.

[Malagorn (mikE)] ::points to Brad's seal::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "I rather not. Had a little mishap there last time I went. Lets just say the polar bears don't like me much."

[Percival (Hans)] I'm not following. Why do we hav eto kill Brad, Bibo?

[Molly] I am back at the keyboard.

[Malagorn (mikE)] It radiates all kinds of magic. Alteration, Conjuration, Summoning, Evoc- well, all of them.

[Christy] Mal-is there anything you can do to get more info on that seal?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "If he has that mark, he's a thrall of the illithids."

[Brad Johnson] Brad murmmers Footprint ofa fallen light, Seed of a tumbled empire; When hope dwindles in eternal night, Master the past-reignite the jre.

[Molly] ((VERY confused here))

[Malagorn (mikE)] Well, I suppose.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "He'll betray us as soon as he has the chance."

[Malagorn (mikE)] But I think Romone could do it better.

[Malagorn (mikE)] You have that slate Ramone?

[Percival (Hans)] Okay. So he's a thrall. Maybe they want him to take us to them. We should do it.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Sure. You need something identified?"

[Brad Johnson] ask away Molly

[Molly] first off, where are we??

[Malagorn (mikE)] I'd like to try using it on that seal

[Malagorn (mikE)] It's like nothing I've ever seen before.

[Brad Johnson] in Gon, part of Paul's protectorate

[Christy] what slate?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Already did, it did nothing."

[Molly] I can go back and read the transcripts, but it'll take fifteen minutes or so.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Maybe if we can discern it's function with the slate we'll have a better idea of where Brad's heading towards and why.

[Kira (Beth)] Ramone has a slate that identifies things

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Other than it being some sort of seal."

[Malagorn (mikE)] No? Odd.

[Molly] and secondly, what exactly is going on??

[Malagorn (mikE)] Brad, where did you get that seal?

[Lorie] My guess is Hack bay

[Lorie] they were selling pretty cheap last month

[Lorie] :: shakes head ::

[Kira (Beth)] lol

[Molly] Hack bay??

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((well, we just found out brad has a seal on his hand that we've noticed on people who were controlled by the illithids we just fought))

[Christy] ebay

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((the illithids have some sort of plan to make the sun disappear, why we dunno))

[Percival (Hans)] Sounds like a great adventure. We should leave immediately. And keep a close eye on Brad.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Did it appear after your dream thing?

[Molly] okay...

[Brad Johnson] Molly you are all disccussing what to do abotu Brad

[Molly] where are we leaving FROM???

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((home))

[Percival (Hans)] We're in Gon

[Molly] sigh

[Malagorn (mikE) (to DM only)] do i have any ideas what the sign is from or any other type of magic like this?

[Molly] which home?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((Paul's home town which is Gon.))

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] show the map

[Brad Johnson] Brad says yes to Malagorn he found this on his hand when he awoke from that dream

Molly is receiving the map Base Map...

Molly has received the map Base Map.

[Hans] I am away from the keyboard.

[Brad Johnson] and when he awoke he felt the need to travel north

[Brad Johnson] and when he arrived in Stormport he thought that he had found what he was looking for in Enoch

[Brad Johnson] but then it appears that was not the case

[Paul Elvenstire (John) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Paul Elvenstire modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - CHANGED: Alertness -- Group: General (null), CHANGED: Alertness -- Sub-Group: (null), CHANGED: Alertness -- Slots: 1 (null), CHANGED: Alertness -- Attribute: $wi (null), CHANGED: Alertness -- Modifier: +1 (null). DELETED: A Proficiency, null, null, null, null, null. Personal Information - Next Level:: CHANGED: null (1750001).

[Brad Johnson] and he was captured before he could continue north

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "He's a thrall, we need to kill him or in the very least tie him up."

[Malagorn (mikE)] So they can enter our dreams and affect us...

[Molly] what he was looking for??

[Molly] what does that mean??

[Brad Johnson] no one know Molly

[Brad Johnson] that is what you are trying to uncover right now

[Hans] I am back at the keyboard.

[Molly] sigh

[Molly] okay

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] It seems that there is a seperate entity warning us about the Mind Flairs

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Brad, what can you tell us about this Storm

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((ugh! i'm not seeing spells i could have sworn i took at creation... i had a dream entering spell))

[Brad Johnson] he knows nothign of Strom except that he seems to have tasked him with fighting the Mind Flayers

[Percival (Hans)] Can we break their hold on him? Magicians? Priests?

[Molly] did you guys leave the exploring of the caves to our furry feathered friends??

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] That may not be wize yet

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] he is our only lead to the further threat

[Percival (Hans)] I thought he already described where we had to go.

[Malagorn (mikE)] You think you're tasked to destroy them? But you were lead to one of their puppets.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "well, maybe. There are spells that could remove it in theory, but there's no guarantee it'll work. You have any idea how far north north is Brad?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] even if it is a trap by the Mind Flairs, we must follow it

[Brad Johnson] he just knows when he is going in the right directin

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] compus

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so no idea on proximity

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] divining rod

[Percival (Hans)] I agree, Sir Paul. We must investigate this heinous plot.

[Brad Johnson] Footprint ofa fallen light, Seed of a tumbled empire; When hope dwindles in eternal night, Master the past-reignite the jre.

[Brad Johnson] he repeats the short poem lines again as he murmurrs to himself

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] north of stormport?

[Molly] ::sighs tiredly::

[Malagorn (mikE) (to DM only)] woudl i know of an anciet empire up there with my sage knowledge of history?

[Brad Johnson] yes to Ramone

[Kira (Beth)] It might be wise to use him as a guide, though secured somehow

[Christy] he's said that more than once-can we write that down?

[Brad Johnson (to mikE only)] none that you know of that make sense for this

[Percival (Hans)] This might be a clue. We need someone smart to figure it out. Ramone, what does it mean?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Paul, do you have a comprehensive library?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Legand Lore

[Malagorn (mikE)] We shoudl look into this jre.

[Brad Johnson] sorry that shoudl be Fire

[Percival (Hans)] Malagorn, what does his poem mean?

[Molly] jre??

[Brad Johnson] reignight the fire

[Percival (Hans)] java run-time environment

[Malagorn (mikE)] and i know of some ancient kingdoms up there, but none that make any sense to his lines there.

[Christy] reignite what fire?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] something about reawaking some evil by making it night time I guess

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((fire?? how the hell did you do jre from fire? that's pretty bad, bob))

[Percival (Hans)] Sounds good. Let's go!!!!

[Malagorn (mikE)] ::sighs::

[Brad Johnson] well he is still gravely wounded,

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::shrugs:: Don't really have enough facts to say more than that.

[Christy] has the sun been put out before?

[Molly] ::eyes the knight::

[Malagorn (mikE)] You sword swingers are all alike

[Brad Johnson] will nto take any healing till the morning

[Malagorn (mikE)] We should wait a few days

[Brad Johnson] not to your knowledge arylin

[Malagorn (mikE)] I want to go to Wolfspack

[Brad Johnson] the sun has risen in the east set in the west for a long time

[Christy] is there some great evil thatonly works in total darkness that we've heard of?

[Malagorn (mikE)] I studied history there, but need more information.

[Molly] it might be an idea to make sure your group is at full-strength. you'll have a difficult journey ahead of you.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Most of the ones from the underdark do."

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] The Underdark

[Percival (Hans)] Let's go to Wolfspack for the wizard.

[DM] the mind flayers are from the underdark as well

[Malagorn (mikE)] Well, for knowledge, really.

[Malagorn (mikE)] This is obviously an illithid legend of some sort.

[Molly] ((thought we WERE at wolfspack???))

[DM] no in Gon

[Christy] and we know that Drow prefer the dark as well

[Malagorn (mikE)] We will need to cross reference ancient kingdoms of the north with the underdark and illithids

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((I told you earlier we're in Gon))

[Percival (Hans)] We're in Gon. We step through pool (or mirror) and we're in Wolfspack.

[DM] part of Paul's protectorate that is north of WOlfspack

[Molly] thank you, Great One.

[Molly] that helps.

[Malagorn (mikE)] We'll also need to investigate the links of total darkness, eternal darkness with an emergent evil

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] can we see the map of the overview land, Gon and wollfspack and the like

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Somehow I don't think making it cold up here will make it particularly hospitable for mind flayers. I mean they must be cold blooded right? They're so... slimy."

[Percival (Hans)] Okay. We go to Wolfspack, get Brad healed, learn whatever Malagorn can learn and then we go.

[Molly] have the larvae back in stormport been eradicated??

[Malagorn (mikE)] Pepe, I'll need you to take some notes for what we need to search on.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Of course I've never gotten close enough to one while it's alive to have a conversation."

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Roadhaven is beter to heal, I would not go to Wolfpack now

[DM] Ramone make an intituion check on that

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: INU check: (d20) [11] 11. PROBABLY FAILS against (9) [9] 9

[Malagorn (mikE)] Why not Paul? We need more information.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Really, this is very intriguing.

[Molly] ::shrugs:: you all do what you wish. I have unfinished business back in Stormport.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: REA check: (d20) [7] 7. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (15) [15] 15!!!

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] (if you read my post) I can do the investigation but someone must acompany Brad to this mystrous town

[Malagorn (mikE)] Oh, lock him up for a week

[DM (to BiBo!!!!!!!!! only)] you would guess that the black suits they wore had somethign to do with keeping their skin moist

[Malagorn (mikE)] We'll let him out when we've puzzled this out.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Who would pass up the chance for some good research like this?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Lady Kylia, do you still run this group?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] lead or just watch them flounder

[Malagorn (mikE)] We have a real puzzler on our hands. We should go see what we can find out about this. We could learn a lot before even setting out. I want to know what kingdom he's talking about.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "I mean, with those black moisture suits they were wearing, I'm guessing they're some sort of amphibian. Like frogs you know? "

[Sean] She's still mourning the death of her fiance, Finglass.

[Sean] Very tragic.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: glares and sighs ::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::snicker::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay... I am all for listening and hearing thoughts

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Let's lop off Brad's hand and be done with this

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] We'll go north and finish this

[Malagorn (mikE)] Can we still do the research if we kill him?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] YEs Ramone, the drow like heat but dark, The mind flairs only fear the light

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] We have a paladin and wizards and a stealthy rogue

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] we have muscle and might

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "I doubt lopping off his hand will do anything."

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Lady Kylia, you cannot be serrious

[Christy] let's just get healed and hit the road or pool or whatever.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] We know why they want to remove the sun... the undark creatures don't function well up here

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Yes, but no sun means no heat. No heat means winter wonderland up here. I'm sure illithids are smart enough to know that."

[DM] everyone that can be healed today has been

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Can't speak for drow."

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: shrugs :: Well the alternative is to go back to Roadhaven and wait for death to come for them

[Molly] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: shrugs ::

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((are we smart enough to know that..?_))

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I guess I can find somewhere else for them to perish if you like

[Malagorn (mikE)] If we're waiting at Roadhaven can we still look up the riddle?

[Christy] then let's get some research done tonight, heal Brad in tghe a.m. and get going

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I could take them to that forsaken Castle you're so fond of

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] WITHOUT BRAD WE HAVE NO IDEA WHERE WE ARE GOING!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((we're smart enough to know it cools down at night))

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] But we'll have his hand

[Malagorn (mikE)] Paul, we're going north.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: tries to hide her smile from Sir Paul ::

[Malagorn (mikE)] Weren't you listening?

[Christy] and who's going to "read" the hand?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Cutting off his hand will be fairly useless. Someone get the rope."

[Sean] Yes, but we don't know if the markings require a living hand to work.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: gives up and laughs ::

[Kira (Beth)] Hands Ramone some rope

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::makes with the tying::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Of course we're not going to cut off his hand

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: laughs again ::

[Christy] alright, tie him up, get us to the nearest place Mal and Ramone can do some research and let's follow that hand

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay then... let's figure out what we'll need for the trip. I'm thinking we have the winter provisions in the inn at Roadhaven

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Extra blankets and winter gear, etc.

[Sean] And by all means, keep any chain saws away from his hand.

[Molly] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::has his boom stick ready in case that happens::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] What research do the two of you need to do :: turns to Malagorn and Ramone::

[Molly] okay, folks, if you all don't need me, I'll be on my way.

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((bibo, do you remember off hand what that dream walking spell is?

[Percival (Hans)] We'll have a 24-hour watch on Brad, just in case he's controlled by the bad guys.

[Kira (Beth)] chain saws? ::tries to envision chains sawing on a hand

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Secretly hopes this turns in to an Evil Dead adventure ))

[Christy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((no, as there are more than one, the first that comes to mind is dream))

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Bunny... how goes character creation? ))

[Arilyn (Christy)] i think Rose is headed somewhere

[Percival (Hans)] I'm with Lady Kylia.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] (Rose or Molly)

[Malagorn (mikE)] As I said, we'll need to look into dead kingdoms of the north, illithid legends of powers that come out with the darkness of the sun, illithid ties to the northern kingdoms

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Everyone else... make sure you have the necessary gear, spell components, blessings of your deity, etc.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((that's a phb spell, lets you send a message through someone's dream))

[Molly] ::picks up pack and heads for the door::

[Arilyn (Christy)] I hope that Brad leads us to the north pole

[Molly] ((both))

[Percival (Hans)] Molly, will you help us defeat the Illithid who are trying to blot out our sun?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Ooooho... Santa Druid. He's really nice. Used to bring me extra herbs for Solistice

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((g'night molly))

[Molly] ::eyes Percival::

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] ((TTFN))

[Molly] that depends on whether the problems in Stormport have all been dealt with.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] BOB can you put someone on the overview Map?

[Arilyn (Christy)] I believe she's talking about the squid

[Arilyn (Christy)] the baby illithids

[Sean] Bob is a way from the keyboard

[Molly] among other things...

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] but of course

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((well, we dunno. We still have a coup to be doing, but right now we're heading north because the illithids who were in stormport have some sort of operation north of it))

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I'm guessing you won't come Sir Paul?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((something about blocking out the sun and freeing an evil, we don't know the details))

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Well If Mal and Ramone are off researching, I will take some matters into my own hands

[DM] varn is on the overland map now

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((so, we're leaving stormport for now))

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] (no pun intended)

John is receiving the map Robert-Overland01...

John has received the map Robert-Overland01.

[Molly] yeah, but they're always trying to take over the world somewhere.

Lorie is receiving the map Base Map...

Lorie has received the map Base Map.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((well yeah, that's what evil people do.))

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] none with the citys on them?

[DM] you mean gon, etc?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] yea

[DM] they are not big enough settlements to have maps

[Arilyn (Christy)] I'm all for slaying baby evil rather than full grown evil but something about losing the sun sounds much worse.

[DM] your area is around that dotted line that heads north out of WP

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] ok the country noorth of the Protectoriate

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Should we plan to leave today or tomorrow? Since it's winter... days are shorter and maneuvering in the snow will be more difficult

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I might need to get out ye olde snowshoes

[Molly] did anyone deal with the larvae back in the caves??

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] If the Dragonslayrs decide to go research, I will go with Brad myself

[DM] no,

[Percival (Hans)] I'll go with you, Sir Paul.

[DM] to molly they are there for future problems to deal with

[Kira (Beth)] It is sounding like the larvae back in the caves will have to wait while the greater problem is dealt with

[Arilyn (Christy)] if there's a great evil about the take out the sun, we have more problems than the larvae

[Molly] cause you'll have less than a month before you have more squid to deal with, if you didn't.

[Malagorn (mikE)] yes molly, they were all killed in the big explosion of a fireball that damaged you and made you not want to be cast on, remember?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] We can and will be splitting up

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: goes to look in the winter cave supply closet and gets hit on the head with things that look like they came out of Fred Flintstone's closet ::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] OUCh!

[Christy] I am away from the keyboard.

[Molly] throughout the ENTIRE cave, Mike?? I don't think so.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Mal you may want to confirm that with BOB

[Percival (Hans)] If you all would like to spend the rest of the night planning and then next week gaming, that's fine.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 125'07".

[Percival (Hans)] Just let me know when you're ready.

[DM] Molly is coorect, that not all the larvae are dead

[Malagorn (mikE)] NO. we are not wasting another week

[Malagorn (mikE)] that was the worst week of dnd i have ever sat through.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] so who wants to go back to the caves

[DM] you are just making sure you are equiped

[DM] adn then you go off to deal with what ever you want to deal with

[DM] where you want to go etc

[Molly] I'm not suggesting you all do.

[Malagorn (mikE)] why didn't we explore the caves when we were there? i thought the plan was to do that via email

[Molly] but they do have to be dealt with.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] What do you know that we do not?

[Molly] me??

[DM] the caves have been quickly searched to be sure there are no more Mind Flayers tehre

[DM] but that is all

[Malagorn (mikE)] then how did we miss the second breeding pool you say we did?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] sorry not sugesting

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: cons some acolytes into helping her carry winter gear through the pool to Gon ::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Well, if they need brackish water to survive, I'm sure a purify water would kill them. Not to mention they have no brains to feed on with the parents gone."

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] (so now the warm closes are wet)

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] It will be great fun to visit Gon ... you remember Kit and umm... well...the lovely leafy trees.

[Molly] they'll feed on each other.

[mikE] let's stop and deal with the cave exploration bob glossed over

[Molly] and some WILL survive.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Acolytes --> :: sigh and carry the gear, hoping they don't topple over each other ::

[DM] there was not a single pool, but the corridors were covered in water Mal

[mikE] bob, did we explore the rest of the cave?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] (agree with Mike)

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 124'03".

[DM] you explored briefly the rest of the caves, to be sure that there were no more Mind Flayers there

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Alrighty, lets blast the caves. I've got fireballs ready. We'll have us some prepubecent frog legs for diner."

[DM] you saw that there was no treasure, but places where it likley was taken away from

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] (READY TO POOL TO THE CAVES, AGAIN)

[DM] so you can go with the idea that there are more out there to be dealt tiwh

[mikE] okay... so that means we walked through the rest of the caves in their entirety?

[mikE] saw all the areas a human sized person could get to?

[DM] what do you want to do in the caves in particular PauL?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Kit, you stay here with Brad and make sure he does not get hurt or leave

[DM] yes to Mike

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Kill all the Larva

[Molly] but there may be something else of interest there, such as scrollls or paperwork.

[mikE] hang on, john!

[mikE] slow down

[DM] none to Molly

[mikE] stop jumping ahead

[DM] I would have told you if you foudn any

[mikE] molly, bob said we found nothing of interest

[Molly] okay, fair enought.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: frowns :: Wait... I have all the winter adventuring gear

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I jsut said I was ready

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] we're going to CAVES?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I did not go yet

[Molly] he said you found no treasure.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] We won't need that there

[mikE] damnit, everyone stop jumping ahead

[mikE] this is what grinds the game to a halt

[mikE] john, lorie, no more talk about going back to the caves for a few minutes, please

[Percival (Hans)] the game is currently at a halt.

[mikE] bob has stated in text we have seen all we can see of the caves

[DM] you will need that Lorie to travel north beyond Stormport

[Lorie] Fair enough. I'm going to be looking at something...ping me when you are ready to continue

[Kira (Beth)] ::continues watching the byplay with interest::

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Noo Mike he has not

[mikE] he has said we saw nothing on interest. no treasure, no mindflayers, and no tadpoles

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] okay, so according to bob, there's some thousands of larvae crawling aroudn in that cave, which means there musta been many many illithids who weren't there

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] he said there are larva there

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] I did not mean to imply no tadpoles

[mikE] ...

[John] thank you

[DM] there are still those in teh cooridoors

[mikE] those are mind flayers, bob...

[mikE] stop assumign we are complete idiots

[DM] not rigth now they are not

[DM] you are not idiots

[mikE] did we see any tadpoles, which we know to be baby mind flayers?

[DM] yes

[mikE] ...

[DM] hundreds of them

[mikE] but you said we saw no other mindflayers

[mikE] how does that work?

[DM] correct

[mikE] but the tadpoles ARE mind flayers

[Kira (Beth)] tadpoles aren't frogs

[mikE] so did we see none, or hundreds of babies?

[DM] you do not know enough about the progression

[DM] you saw hundreds of the tadpoles

[DM] but no mindflayers

[mikE] which we do know are baby mind flayers, bob.

[Kira (Beth)] if you asked someone how many frogs were in a pond when all there were was tadpoles, how many would you say there were?

[Percival (Hans)] we took care of all the tadpoles that we came across.

[mikE] i made a roll for that before.

[Percival (Hans)] we destroyed their food source and fireballed them.

[Percival (Hans)] so what else are we talking about?

[DM] you did ruin the brain sludge pool

[John] one group aperantly

[Molly] we destroyed ONE tunnel's worth.

[DM] there are other tunnels with more tadpoles

[mikE] then why didn't you tell us that?

[DM] I did

[mikE] you said we found nothing of interest.

[Molly] translation, no treasure.

[Christy] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] the description of the tunnels included that

[Molly] no magic

[John] Molly kind of brought it up

[Molly] no scrolls

[Arilyn (Christy)] i find pools of baby illithid very interesting

[mikE] okay, right. i'm so glad our characters would just completely ignore those tunnels of babies

[John] but I am not scrolling

[Molly] you folks chose to ignore them.

[mikE] just like we enjoy going to fight undead in the middle of the night

[Kira (Beth)] ::shudders::

[Molly] I'm making a choice to deal with them now.

[John] lets just go and fisnish like we should have

[mikE] good luck doing that alone, molly

[Molly] where you all go is up to you.

[Molly] I've done it before.

[Arilyn (Christy)] alright, whatever-how long would it take to fireball all the remaining tadpoles?

[Molly] and I'm hardly alone.

[John] //molly is this what you had planed?

[mikE] one slash, john

[John] yea I know

[DM] a round or two to christy

[mikE] who else do you have? any henchmen i also missed?

[mikE] and we couldn't simply fireball them before

[mikE] we had to lower water first

[DM] yes to Mike you could have, tried several things

[mikE] because the fireball apparently wouldn't hit them

[John] we had a fire elemental

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] where your Fire Elemental walked yes you killed them

[mikE] it's not particularly hard to kill them.

[mikE] like bibo said, purify water.

[mikE] what level of priest spell is that?

[Arilyn (Christy)] i think i need more alcohol if we're going to debate and argue all night

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] first I think

[Percival (Hans)] Come on, if it makes Molly happy to kill the baby Illithids, let's just do it and get on with the game.

[Molly] /john. snort. good luck there.

[DM] no periods molly

[DM] and I agree with Christy that you can just decide what you are actually doing First

[DM] then do it

[Arilyn (Christy)] i'm good with going to kill them since bob says we can do it quickly

[DM] then step two etc

[DM] who is going in?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] bob, is there anything that's gonna stop us from doing this that we need to actually roll this out or can we just assume we go through there, fireballs blazing, and wipe out everything?

[mikE] then take a bunch of accolytes and everyone purify

[DM] yes you can do it that way Marco

[Percival (Hans)] I'm with Bibo.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] okies, then I say we do thusly

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] all in favor say aye

[Kira (Beth)] Let's do this and get it done

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] aye

[John] aye

[Kira (Beth)] Aye

[Arilyn (Christy)] aye to pretty much anything at this point

[Percival (Hans)] aye

[DM] jsut check please for spells availabe

[DM] is the only thing I ask

[Molly] fair enough.

[DM] IU woudl think that between Ramone and Kylia you can do it

[DM] pool, teleport, etc

[Arilyn (Christy)] are we fireballing?

[Lorie] Okay...confirming that this is a new day and used spells have been rememorized, etc.?

[DM] No to Lorie

[DM] not yet

[Lorie (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kylia Wolfslayer modified: Magical Abilities -

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I've got wall of fire and fireball

[DM] this is the short bit of time right after the big fight

[DM] you have not blipped over to Roadhaven yet

[Lorie] well...that might be an issue for me

[DM] etc

[DM] nods to Lorie

[Lorie] I'm missing some spell levels.

[DM] is why I asked

[Lorie] But I vote to go on with those that have the spells

[Lorie] It wasn't my idea to go right NOW

[DM] I am mostly sure you can do this with no actual game problems, just need to be sure

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] kit's got her fire breath

[Lorie] :: shrugs :: but that's another story for another day

[Arilyn (Christy)] i've got fireball

[John] only 3 times a day and not a big area but sure

[Lorie] Great...Marco and you and Kit can go

[Molly] there is a way to do this without using any magical means.

[John] not easy

[John] without magic

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yes, but that takes longer

[Arilyn (Christy)] gasoline and a torch?

[Molly] sure there is.

[John] no gas

[Molly] the people at the local tavern just won't be too happy about it.

[Kira (Beth)] drain the water and do Riverdance?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] why? they won't know anything happened

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] it's deep underground

[Molly] ::sighs::

[Molly] think, people.

[Arilyn (Christy)] i think she's talking about using liquor

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] at most they might have a slight rumble that they wont notice in thier drunken revelries

[Arilyn (Christy)] as the accelerant

[Molly] thank you, arilyn.

[Percival (Hans)] Ramone and Kit, let's go, please.

[Percival (Hans)] Let's do SOMETHING, for goodness' sake.

[John] going

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yep, poof

[DM] ok

[mikE] why do it the hard way, purify the damn water with the accolytes

[DM] crank off the spells

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I'll kill them with cantrip if I have to :-P

[John] breathe, breathe

[mikE] we don't need to lug barrels and barrels of liquor down there

[John] stomp, stomp

[mikE] so are they dead now, bob?

[John] stomp

[Percival (Hans)] And we'll just rest for the night once you've used up your spell. THen we'll go north.

[DM] yes dead now

[mikE] can we move on after an hour of pointlessness?

[Molly] yippers.

[Percival (Hans)] Escorting the mages, even though they probably don't need it.

[mikE] fine. are we going to take time for research?

[mikE] or just rush off?

[Percival (Hans)] Let's do your research and rest for the night then take off. Can we agree on this, people?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yep

[mikE] the research will probably take days, hans

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] tadpoles are dead

[Kira (Beth)] works for me

[Lorie] Since this is an insistance...I say go do it

[Arilyn (Christy)] sounds like a plan

[John] I would like to pool with Brad, tomorrow to the farthest norther part of my teritory, see what direction the mystry town is in and teleport back

[Lorie] BOOM BOOM AND POOF POOF .. tadpoles go smoosh

[mikE] okay, anyone who can read and write can help with the research

[Lorie] Shame Blacky isn't here for this :: reminisces ::

[DM] to John the town is north of Storm port

[Percival (Hans)] It can day *game* days, which we can tick off in minutes of *actual* time, right?

[mikE] the more of us doing it, the better our chances of bob giving us something, i would think

[Hans] I am away from the keyboard.

[Arilyn (Christy)] i'll help with the research since I can do all that

[John] yes BOB I know that

[DM] which is weeks north of your territory

[mikE] yes, hans

[mikE] we can click off any amount we want in actual time

[John] so what is the farthers northern city we know of?

[DM] storm port

[Hans] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Everyone happy now?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] okies, so lets say a week of research. Don't really want to click off more than that. Bob give us what info we find if any then we're off

[Kira (Beth)] I am in the process of moving into a new place. Son is home to take a load with the trailer. I'll be back in a bit.

[Arilyn (Christy)] Bob, does Elaris know anything about illithid and their great evil stuff?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I will let the Dragonslayers do as they wish.

[Kira (Beth)] Do with me as is necessary

[Beth] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] noi to Arilyn

[DM] if you want to click off a week that is fine by me

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Paul will be researching a spell while you are researching this mystry

[DM] but Brad wants to go north every minute of the day

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kylia Wolfslayer modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 3 -- Current: 7 (1). CHANGED: 4 -- Current: 5 (4). CHANGED: 6 -- Current: 2 (0).

[DM] so far it has been about a week for the entire adventure

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] does he suffer any ill effects of being held back?

[Percival (Hans)] We restrain Brad, of course.

[DM] if you want to give the mind flayers that fled north time to prepare that is ok

[Molly] I'm presuming someone's playing tie him up, tie him down??

[DM] he apparently does not

[Percival (Hans)] So, did our mages learn anything?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I already tied him up

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] You all understand what BOB is sayig right

[Molly] a week for the ENTIRE adventure??

[Arilyn (Christy)] I don't think we should spend a week researching

[DM] so that is the concensus to skip ahead a week?

[Arilyn (Christy)] no, no concensus

[DM] rather than chase the mind flayers that I said obvously took things out of the caves?

[Percival (Hans)] Yes. Skip ahead a week. This is what Malagorn wants to do. And he's smart, we should listen to him.

[Molly] as in from when the group first left roadhaven, some four months back in real time??

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] okay fine, we get the big club on the head you're giving us. lets go already

[DM] yes to Molly this adventure has taken about one week of game time so far

[Molly] uh huh

[Molly] okay

[mikE] he's a frikkin genius, man

[mikE] he's a sage, ya know

[Percival (Hans)] Bob, we need a little better description of the urgency or whatever of this situation.

[Molly] before you all head for the hills, as it were...

[Arilyn (Christy)] a crazy sage

[John] not if he wants to give mind flairs a week head start

[DM] you have Brad wanting to go north

[mikE] our old mo always used to be hit wolfspack before any adventure

[mikE] and like bibo said, they're an evil race who'd been planning for centuries

[DM] adn you know that some mind flayers left the caves

[mikE] and they can probably telleport there anyways

[DM] yes to Mike

[mikE] so even if we started walking, they'd have weeks on us

[Arilyn (Christy)] they're off to tell the others to speed things up because an ass kicking is on the way

[Percival (Hans)] Are we actually not going to do anything tonight?

[DM] chrsity has a point

[Rosethorn (Molly)] among other things...

[John] We can get there quicker if we start today rather then next week

[Rosethorn (Molly)] yes.

[DM] Hans planning on the trek starting tongiht have some encounters set up for you

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] okie doke, on with the enconters

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I'm heading for home.

[Percival (Hans)] Mike, FYI, we're in a lose-lose situation.

[John] I do not want to walk the whole way

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] we are walking from stormport I assume

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] since that's the only landmark we have to work with

[DM] Marco has that point right

[Arilyn (Christy)] that's right-damned if you research, damned if you don't.

[John] can we get a map the day we are waiting for Brad to heal?

[mikE] of course we are

[Arilyn (Christy)] can we get horses or flying pigs or something?

[mikE] it's bob

[DM] a map of what John?

[John] the area north of Stormport?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "ooooh... flying pigs. Mal make note of that."

[DM] you have no idea of what lies ahead in that area

[mikE] we can get tons of stuff in wolfspack, john

[DM] you know it is hilly

[DM] winter

[John] and there are no maps in WP?

[DM] no

[mikE] so bob, what do we find out in a week of research?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I'll take my log thanks.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] And there are some horses in Roadhaven

[DM] ok, votes please

[Percival (Hans)] Worse comes to absolute worse, if we're not well-enough equipped, we can fashion snowshoes out of wood and hunt animals for their fur.

[Arilyn (Christy)] was that a no to the flying pigs then?

[DM] vote 1 to wait a week vote 2 to go the next day

[John] no to skipping a week

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] But snowshoes will work better in this weather

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] 2

[John] 2

[Rosethorn (Molly)] abstaining.

[Arilyn (Christy)] 2

[Percival (Hans)] 2

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] 2, lets get with the encountering already ::waves his death stick at them::

[DM] good enough no research movign along

[Percival (Hans)] Watch out where you point that thing, Ramone!!!!!!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: waves her death stick at Marco ::

[Arilyn (Christy)] can I get a death stick?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] before you all head for the hills as it were...

[DM] so I will move those to the OTHER section of the map

[John] but we have individual characters if Mal wants to research he can

[DM] as molly speaks

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::waves his hand:: you do not want any death sticks. You want to rethink your life.

[DM] Sweetums moved 157'10".

[mikE] no one else wants to, so let's go

[DM] Percival moved 164'00".

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 185'06".

[DM] Brad Johnson moved 186'01".

[mikE] otherwise, i'd just sit out the adventure

[DM] Kira moved 190'05".

[Arilyn (Christy)] if someone spends time researching while we are traveling do we have any way for them to get the info to us?

[John] Paul is pulling a Gandolf

[DM] Ramone moved 191'02".

[DM] Arilyn moved 168'05".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] what? he's gonna die and come back white?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] you're going to go from Grey to White... SWEET :)

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I thought I would leave you all with a few things...

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] oh oh, he's gonna not cast any spells whatsoever!

[Percival (Hans)] There is a sense of urgency. THey are going to carry away our beloved sun.

[Percival (Hans)] With their powerful magic spells.

[John] no just disapear and reapear later

[DM] Malagorn moved 144'08".

[DM] Malagorn moved 24'05".

[Percival (Hans)] We don't need to do research to know this is very bad.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::turns to Kylia::

[DM] Arilyn moved 12'03".

[DM] Percival moved 1'04".

[DM] Sweetums moved 8'00".

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: smirks :: Excellent point Percival

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 23'03".

[DM] Ramone moved 33'09".

[Kit (John)] Your leaving Roseie?

[DM] Brad Johnson moved 22'08".

[Molly] I am back at the keyboard.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] For Kylia, the Protective One, ::Hands Kylia a small vial of liquid. The vial is diamondglass, and considered practically unbreakable. The elixir within is golden colored, sweet to the taste, and exotic to most palates. One drop, (using more is highly inadvisable), placed on the tongue, will instantly grant relief from extreme fatigue, induce sleep to the weary, and comfort the sick and the dying.::

[DM] Malagorn moved 8'03".

[DM] Kira moved 32'06".

Sean is receiving the map Base Map...

Sean has received the map Base Map.

[Percival (Hans)] And we need everybody in our party to combat and thwart this great evil.

[Percival (Hans)] Evildoers: Knock off all that evil!!!!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: looks at it :: thanks :: shrugs and doesn't even bother asking how Rose has more treasure than most BOB's players ever get ::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Yes! We shall swat them on the nose with the rolled up newspaper of justice and yell BAD DOGGY!!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kylia Wolfslayer modified: Equipment - DELETED: null, null. DELETED: null, null. ADDED: 1 diamonglass Potion, Helps with fatigue somehow. ADDED: null, null.

[DM (to GM only)] New Encounter moved 12'04".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::turns to Ramone::

[Percival (Hans)] Don't make me pull out the newspaper of justice!!!!!

[mikE] pft. against illithids i'm more or less useless anyway

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: ponders what a Newspaper of Justice would give in terms of bonuses ::

[mikE] they have mad magic resistance according to bibo

[Rosethorn (Molly)] For Ramone, the Seductive One, ::Hands Ramone a small wooden flute, about eight inches long. The sifflet majicus has been carved from a rare kind of cypress wood, polished to a lustrous sheen, and weighs only a couple of ounces. In the hands of a skilled musician, its music can delight and fascinate, charm and enchant.::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] you're welcome, Lady Kylia.

[DM (to Lorie only)] it is a herbal thing that remove fatigue points, nont magical

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::turns to Kira::

[Percival (Hans)] I've got small wooden boy here and we are ready to thwart evil!!!!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie) (to DM only)] Okies... I wrote it on the sheet like that more or less

[Rosethorn (Molly)] For Kira, the Friendly One, ::Hands Kira a small bundle of indigo cloth, a thistledown cloak. The fabric is very lightweight, yet durable, and can withstand extremely cold temperatures. The cloak’s lining has been equipped with a number of hidden pockets. It is designed for the wearer to be difficult to detect in dim light, and practically unheard.::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Wow... somewhere ...somehow E.L. Fudge is crying ))

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::turns to Sweetums::

[Percival (Hans)] Malagorn, we are all more or less useless against the illithid. But as team, we can deliver justice.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] For Sweetums, the Quiet One, ::Hands Sweetums a flower, just beginning to unfurl its petals. The Rose of Isolde is still budding, with creamy yellow petals just barely showing. Dark green glossy leaves cradle the bloom, yet there are no thorns. A gentle fragrance can be sensed emanating from deep inside the blossom. For the one who guards, protects, and cares for this mystical rose, there may come a time when the true beauty of the flower within is revealed.::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::turns to Malagorn::

[Sean] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Thank you.

[Percival (Hans)] Molly's giving out Christmas presents!!!! What a tradition!!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ramone modified: Equipment - ADDED: Flute of enchantedness from rose, .

[Rosethorn (Molly)] For Malagorn, the Secretive One, ::Hands Malagorn a golden necklace, with a large sapphire pendant attached. The Collier du Lille is crafted of solid gold links, yet is surprisingly lightweight. They are elaborately etched to appear like scales , with a large dark-blue sapphire set in the center. The necklace is a gift from a dragon, and ensures the bearer protection from harm from them. The jewel is said to be an amulet for the Council of Dragons, and may grant the owner a special wish.::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] you are welcome, Gentle One.

[Percival (Hans)] Wow, you put a lot of thought into this, Rosethorn.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::glances at the flute and makes note to become a skilled musician as it will be much useful with the ladies:: "Tankye much, what's this for?"

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::smiles:: why, to charm and beguile, of course.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] you may have need of it in your travels...

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Well, so you said. I meant why are you giving it."

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::shrugs:: because I wanted to.

[Kit (John)] ::she has lost it::

[mikE (to GM only)] Character sheet for Malagorn modified: Magic Item Summary - DELETED: null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null. ADDED: Collier du Lille, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null. ADDED: , , .

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::turns to Percival::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Well, thanks, I'll be sure to figure out how to use it."

[Percival (Hans)] Watching Rosethorn.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::smiles:: I know you will.

[Kit (John)] ::you are all so cursed now::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] For Percival, the Noble One, ::Hands Percival a scroll of a parchment map. Every Knight needs a horse. This map may lead to one. It shows the route needed to travel from Roadhaven to Whispering Meadows, some two weeks’ journey westward by foot. If the instructions inscribed on the map are followed, they will lead to a secret valley, located high in an obscure mountain range. The steed you seek may be found there.::

[Percival (Hans)] We've all been watching Rosethorn engage in this generous behavior.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::turns to Arilyn::

[Kit (John)] ::is she dressed in Red?::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] For Arilyn, the Compassionate One, ::Hands Arilyn a delicate talisman ring, shaped in the head of a lion. Two dark green emeralds are set into the lion’s eyes, and seem to glow from within. The Ring of Alsatius was created and worn by a powerful elven wizard and leader of their people. It guarantees safe passage through all allied elven territories, and promises aid and healing for the bearer.::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::turns to Pepe::

[Arilyn (Christy)] wow, thanks. I love jewelry!

[Percival (Hans)] Thank you, Rosethorn. Very insightful and kind of you. I am a man of limited means, but I will fight for life in any situation.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] For Pepe, the Loyal One, ::Gently picks Pepe up and loops a small charm bracelet around his neck. The necklace is silver, somewhat tarnished with age, the charms etched with various symbols, interspersed with various small multicolored gems. After closing the clasp, kisses the top of his head tenderly and whispers to him, “This was worn by my daughter, long ago. She would have liked you very much, my friend. Wear it well, little one.” Then gently sets him down again.::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::smiles:: you are both most welcome.

[Percival (Hans)] That is, I will fight for your life in any situation.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] and I yours, Sir Knight. and I yours.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::turns to Kit and Paul::

[mikE] Thanks.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Is this made of dragon parts?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] You are welcome, Sir Malagorn.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Where'd you get a gem from the council?

[Malagorn (mikE)] I wonder if I can find a dragon to test this out on.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] no, but it is a gift from a dragon.

[DM] you only get one chance to use it Malagorn

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::shrugs:: perhaps, one day.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I know of one who may be willing to see you.

[Malagorn (mikE) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Malagorn modified: Magic Item Summary - DELETED: null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null. ADDED: Charm Bracelette for Pepe, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null.

[Christy] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] Brad Johnson, Kira, Sweetums, Malagorn, Ramone, Kylia Wolfslayer, Percival and Arilyn moved 44'05".

[Percival (Hans)] Rosethorn, I must ask your forgiveness. I may have been a little impatient and inconsiderate earlier. Please forgive me.

[DM (to GM only)] New Encounter moved 3'04".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] For Kit, the Brave One, and Paul, the Mysterious One, I have a gift of information.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] You are forgiven, kind sir.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Sir Paul, there is a traitor somewhere in your household.

[Hans] I am away from the keyboard.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] My wife or my kid?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: laughs ::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Your husband or your kid

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::chuckles softly::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ROFDL

[Rosethorn (Molly)] would it were that easy.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Usually it is the children who betray

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "I am not going to get into the many strange issues that go into Paul having a wife."

[DM (to John only)] and that is the side quest for you two to explore

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] ::still ROFL::

[Malagorn (mikE)] Not to mention as a half drow Kit could be said to have betrayal in her blood

[Paul Elvenstire (John) (to DM only)] NO SHIT

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::brushes the hair away from the left side of her face and neck, exposing the scars there::

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] ::wait still laughing::

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] ::almost done::

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] ::I needed that today::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::they are a deep purplish color::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ((Good. ;-))

[Kit (John)] So what do I get?

[Kit (John)] ::can't see for the tears::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] When I first met you, these began hurting more than they usually do.

[Kit (John)] you have a throbbing for me, I'm touched

[Rosethorn (Molly)] It means that the one who gave them to me is living somewhere close to you, and has had contact with you or Kit.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Her essence is faint, but very distinct.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] so you think that makes them a traitor?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] and for me, incrediby painful.

[DM] Mike is Malagorn going ?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] sorry Her?

[Malagorn (mikE)] yes

[Christy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] ::back under control::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((yay she's harry potter!))

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I believe you have a traitor in your employ, because the woman was my stepmother.

[DM] adn John, is Kit going?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((with about as much skill in magic as he has))

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] yes

[Rosethorn (Molly)] and she, for whatever reason, seems to have developed an interest in you.

[DM] Kit moved 155'00".

[Arilyn (Christy)] ohh, the wicked stepmother. paul, you got to get rid of that one

[Rosethorn (Molly)] someone in your house has been in contact with her. you have a betrayer.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] So you say

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::shrugs::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] as you wish.

[Arilyn (Christy)] it never hurts to check out leads

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Not many Elves in my area, maybe the Elves near my area

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::waves death at the next encounter::

[DM] so moving forward

[DM] to Stormport

[Arilyn (Christy)] onward towards the evil!

[DM] Time of Day: 08:00 AM. Day 5 Be ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 5th, 2006.

[DM] the next mornign

[DM] Brad Johnson's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (31) - Unharmed

Beth has left the game on Fri Dec 22 21:16:04 EST 2006

[DM] so you Pool over to Stormport

[DM] then head north following Brad

[DM] you are on the map to the south there

[DM] in teh order I think you would be in

John is receiving the map Base Map...

John has received the map Base Map.

[DM] but double check me

mikE is receiving the map Base Map...

mikE has received the map Base Map.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Kit is going to be next to Brad

[DM] Sweetums moved 3'00".

[DM] Kit moved 19'02".

[DM] Percival moved 1'08".

[DM] Kit moved 2'11".

Sean has edited Sweetums's effects.

[DM] letting everone get set

mikE has edited Malagorn's effects.

[DM] as you see a pack of winter wolves loping in towards your group

[DM] from about 500 yards away

[Arilyn (Christy)] are we on foot?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "aaaaah! cold! Can't they be hellhounds?"

[Hans] I am back at the keyboard.

[Percival (Hans)] Get ready!!!!

[DM] yes to Christy

[Percival (Hans)] Drawing weapons.

[DM] everyone is walking

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] They come from the artic reaches of North Carolina

[Arilyn (Christy)] and we are missing Rose?

Sean has edited Sweetums's effects.

[John] no pencik perci

[Percival (Hans)] What's that, John?

[John] nothing to draw with

[John] ;)

[DM] yes to arilyn no rose, she is staying back

[Percival (Hans)] hah hah hah....

[Arilyn (Christy)] so anything special we should know about winter wolves?

[Percival (Hans)] There *is* snow on the ground, though....

Sean has edited Sweetums's effects.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] they're like normal wolves only they have frosty freezing breath

[DM] they normally are only found north of here

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] and I don't like frosty freezing breath

[John] Is Brad able to defend himself?

[DM] yes

[DM] to John

[Arilyn (Christy)] so this is unusual behavior for them?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] it's all cold instead of nice and warm like fire

Sean has edited Sweetums's effects.

[DM (to GM only)] New Encounter moved 6'11".

[DM] Winter Wolf #11, Winter Wolf #4, Winter Wolf #8, Winter Wolf #6, Winter Wolf #12 and Winter Wolf #10 moved 20'05".

[Percival (Hans)] Oh, it's a great big pack of wolves. This might be difficult if they freeze us all.

[DM] anythign happening before they get close in?

[John] we need to get the mages in the middle

[DM] Combat has begun!

[DM] ROUND: 0

[Arilyn (Christy)] want a fireball? :)

[DM] Winter Wolf #12: Initiative:(d10+20) [4+20] 24

[DM] Winter Wolf #1: Initiative:(d10+20) [7+20] 27

[DM] Winter Wolf #2: Initiative:(d10+20) [8+20] 28

[DM] Winter Wolf #3: Initiative:(d10+20) [8+20] 28

[DM] Winter Wolf #4: Initiative:(d10+20) [9+20] 29

[DM] Winter Wolf #5: Initiative:(d10+20) [8+20] 28

[DM] Winter Wolf #6: Initiative:(d10+20) [3+20] 23

[DM] Winter Wolf #7: Initiative:(d10+20) [10+20] 30

[DM] Winter Wolf #8: Initiative:(d10+20) [4+20] 24

[DM] Winter Wolf #9: Initiative:(d10+20) [5+20] 25

[DM] Winter Wolf #10: Initiative:(d10+20) [3+20] 23

[DM] Winter Wolf #11: Initiative:(d10+20) [6+20] 26

[Percival (Hans)] Protect the mages!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Initiative:(d10+10-+3-2) [3+10-3-2] 8

[Percival (Hans)] Percival: Initiative:(d10+10-+2) [7+10-2] 15

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative:(d10(+10-+0)) [6(10-0)] 16

[John] Kit: Initiative:(d10+10++0) [5+10+0] 15

[Arilyn (Christy)] mal doesn't look like he needs protecting

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn: Initiative:(d10-+2+10) [4-2+10] 12

[John] Brad Johnson: Initiative:(d10+10) [2+10] 12

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn: Initiative:(d10+10-+0) [1+10-0] 11

[Malagorn (mikE)] keep in mind i'm invisible, bob

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Initiative:(d10+20-+3) [1+20-3] 18

[John] If they can breathe, wee need a little seperation

[DM] is pepe doing soemting differnt?

[Percival (Hans)] I think they all have more hit points and strength than I do, but I have really shiny armor.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] oh they can smell your invisible butt

[John] Kira can shoot at them long before they come in range

[Malagorn (mikE)] no

[Percival (Hans)] I'll move forward at my initiative.

[DM] kira is not here John

[DM] one round behind

[DM] ok, so starting NOW

[DM] ROUND: 1

[DM] INIT: 8 GOING: Ramone

[Percival (Hans)] Fire fire fire fire

[Arilyn (Christy)] is this an okay time to fireball?

[John] if you can, are they in range for you?

[John] and are they clsoe enough to each other?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((one moment, gonna find out really soon))

[Arilyn (Christy)] uhh, don't know-can't find my book

[John] I have a digial copy I can e-mail you

[DM] Pointer moved 47'10".

[John] all 26 main books, I have some of your hard copy books

[Arilyn (Christy)] i got it- I have a 90 yard range

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has edited Pointer's effects.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Pointer moved 33'02".

[Percival (Hans)] we just got a new (that is, used) PHB.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Winter Wolf #12. Distance: 81'00"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Winter Wolf #6. Distance: 82'02"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Winter Wolf #11. Distance: 84'01"

[John] they are 500 yds so far

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Winter Wolf #10. Distance: 86'07"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Winter Wolf #9. Distance: 87'00"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Winter Wolf #3. Distance: 84'07"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Winter Wolf #2. Distance: 86'05"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Winter Wolf #7. Distance: 86'10"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Winter Wolf #5. Distance: 90'10"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Winter Wolf #4. Distance: 83'07"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone no longer targets Winter Wolf #10.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Winter Wolf #10. Distance: 86'07"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone no longer targets Winter Wolf #11.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Winter Wolf #11. Distance: 83'08"

[John] It is noce to have all 26 books in one PDF, but sometime I miss the paper

[DM] Winter Wolf #12 moved 5'09".

[DM] Winter Wolf #8 moved 6'10".

[DM] Winter Wolf #11 moved 9'04".

[DM] Winter Wolf #10 moved 6'05".

[DM] Winter Wolf #4 moved 4'06".

[DM] Winter Wolf #6 moved 4'09".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Winter Wolf #8. Distance: 86'07"

[DM] Winter Wolf #3 moved 5'07".

[DM] Winter Wolf #5 moved 5'02".

[DM] Winter Wolf #7 moved 5'02".

[DM] Winter Wolf #1 moved 3'02".

[DM] Winter Wolf #9 moved 3'04".

[DM] Winter Wolf #2 moved 5'01".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Fireball: Take (10d6) [(5+6+3+3+4+6+4+2+2+4)] 39 points of blastiness! added to Winter Wolf #12 added to Winter Wolf #6 added to Winter Wolf #9 added to Winter Wolf #3 added to Winter Wolf #2 added to Winter Wolf #7 added to Winter Wolf #5 added to Winter Wolf #4 added to Winter Wolf #10 added to Winter Wolf #11 added to Winter Wolf #8

[DM] Winter Wolf #12: Magical Spell save: (d20) [4] 4. PROBABLY FAILS against (14) [14] 14

[DM] Winter Wolf #1: Magical Spell save: (d20) [10] 10. PROBABLY FAILS against (14) [14] 14

[DM] Winter Wolf #2: Magical Spell save: (d20) [14] 14. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (14) [14] 14!!!

[DM] Winter Wolf #3: Magical Spell save: (d20) [18] 18. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (14) [14] 14!!!

[DM] Winter Wolf #4: Magical Spell save: (d20) [13] 13. PROBABLY FAILS against (14) [14] 14

[DM] Winter Wolf #5: Magical Spell save: (d20) [15] 15. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (14) [14] 14!!!

[DM] Winter Wolf #6: Magical Spell save: (d20) [8] 8. PROBABLY FAILS against (14) [14] 14

[DM] Winter Wolf #7: Magical Spell save: (d20) [11] 11. PROBABLY FAILS against (14) [14] 14

[DM] Winter Wolf #8: Magical Spell save: (d20) [16] 16. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (14) [14] 14!!!

[DM] Winter Wolf #9: Magical Spell save: (d20) [20] 20. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (14) [14] 14!!!

[DM] Winter Wolf #10: Magical Spell save: (d20) [18] 18. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (14) [14] 14!!!

[DM] Winter Wolf #11: Magical Spell save: (d20) [4] 4. PROBABLY FAILS against (14) [14] 14

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-39) - Dying

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-39) - Dying

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-39) - Dying

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-39) - Dying

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-39) - Dying

[Percival (Hans)] Nice, Ramone!!!!!

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-20) - Heavily Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-20) - Heavily Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-20) - Heavily Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-20) - Heavily Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-20) - Heavily Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-20) - Heavily Wounded

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Winter Wolf #3. Distance: 74'07"

[Arilyn (Christy)] I want to do the same thing-how do I do that?

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Winter Wolf #5. Distance: 81'04"

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Winter Wolf #1. Distance: 82'07"

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Winter Wolf #9. Distance: 76'08"

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Winter Wolf #2. Distance: 82'06"

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Winter Wolf #10. Distance: 87'02"

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Winter Wolf #8. Distance: 82'03"

[John] target them

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-20) - Heavily Wounded

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Arilyn

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] clean em up :)

[John] but after Kylia gets done it may not be worth it

[DM] christy

[DM] target each wolf

[DM] that is still up

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] arilyn will prolly finish them

[DM] then you cast your spell

[Christy] Arilyn targets Winter Wolf #9. Distance: 77'00"

[Sean] Sweetums targets Winter Wolf #9. Distance: 71'03"

[Christy] Arilyn targets Winter Wolf #2. Distance: 82'09"

[Christy] Arilyn targets Winter Wolf #1. Distance: 83'01"

[John] Kylia is going to be mad

[Christy] Arilyn targets Winter Wolf #5. Distance: 82'01"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] All targets for Ramone removed.

[Christy] Arilyn targets Winter Wolf #3. Distance: 75'05"

[Christy] Arilyn targets Winter Wolf #10. Distance: 85'11"

[Christy] Arilyn targets Winter Wolf #8. Distance: 80'06"

[Christy] Arilyn no longer targets Winter Wolf #8.

[Christy] Arilyn targets Winter Wolf #8. Distance: 80'06"

[Arilyn (Christy)] now how do you cast again?

[John] roll dice

[Arilyn (Christy)] how does it know I'm casting a fireball?

[John] left click on character, left click on roll, spells

[John] then find fireball

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn: Fireball: a

[DM] Winter Wolf #10: Magical Spell save: (d20) [5] 5. PROBABLY FAILS against (14) [14] 14

[DM] Winter Wolf #9: Magical Spell save: (d20) [9] 9. PROBABLY FAILS against (14) [14] 14

[DM] Winter Wolf #7: Magical Spell save: (d20) [11] 11. PROBABLY FAILS against (14) [14] 14

[DM] Winter Wolf #5: Magical Spell save: (d20) [16] 16. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (14) [14] 14!!!

[DM] Winter Wolf #3: Magical Spell save: (d20) [11] 11. PROBABLY FAILS against (14) [14] 14

[DM] Winter Wolf #2: Magical Spell save: (d20) [12] 12. PROBABLY FAILS against (14) [14] 14

[DM] Winter Wolf #1: Magical Spell save: (d20) [19] 19. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (14) [14] 14!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] heh, should prolly give you an expression for that :)

[Arilyn (Christy)] and now roll damage?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] roll 8d6 ya

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I'll add some expressions for your damagy spells for later

Beth has joined the game on Fri Dec 22 21:39:33 EST 2006

Beth is receiving the map Base Map...

Beth has received the map Base Map.

[Arilyn (Christy)] sorry, I'm having trouble opening the dice

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] just type 8d6 inside curly brackets

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] {

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] }

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] those kind

[Percival (Hans)] (8d6) [(6+5+5+4+5+1+1+4)] 31

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (20) - Unharmed

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (20) - Unharmed

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (31) - Lightly Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (20) - Unharmed

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (20) - Unharmed

[John] what I don't understand Marco is your expression on your sheet does not match what came up on the screen

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-20) - Heavily Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-20) - Heavily Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-20) - Massively Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-20) - Heavily Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-20) - Heavily Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -15 (-31) - Dead

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] klooge adds in the added to various targets

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -15 (-31) - Dead

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -23 (-31) - Dead

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -15 (-31) - Dead

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -15 (-31) - Dead

[Arilyn (Christy)] thanks-I seem to be having a computer hiccup or something

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-15) - Massively Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-15) - Massively Wounded

[Beth] My system is lagging badly

[Percival (Hans)] mine, too.

[Beth] I"m going to have to reboot and come back in I think

[John] no

[Percival (Hans)] it's the server, beth

[John] don't u leave too

[Beth] no, my IM is lagging also

[Beth] my whole system is slow as mole asses

[Percival (Hans)] christy, click on the red icon by your name.

[John] when ever there is a lot of NOC's this happends

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Malagorn

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Arilyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Magic Missile -- Expression: {4d4+4} points of thwappy damage from bolts of magic (a), CHANGED: Dispel Magic -- Expression: I dispell {1d20+$L-11} level magic (a), CHANGED: Fireball -- Expression: I do some {$L(d6)} points of blasty fire damage (a), CHANGED: Lightning Bolt -- Expression: I do some {$L(d6)} points of lightning damage. (a), CHANGED: Ice Storm -- Expression: Down comes ice, dealing {3d10} points of damage! (a),

[Beth] ah

[Percival (Hans)] what are noc's

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] wow, lucky winter wolves

[Arilyn (Christy)] I was just going to ask that

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Brad Johnson

[Beth] Can I have a puppy???!!!!

[Sean] Sweetums targets Winter Wolf #5. Distance: 76'08"

[Beth] Please???

[Beth] Please???

[Malagorn (mikE)] sure. go convince one not to eat you

[DM] John

[Arilyn (Christy)] puppies are sweet

[John] on guard

[Beth] not a grown up! a puppy!

[Arilyn (Christy)] puppies are cute

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Percival

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "These aren't puppies, these are death dealing monsters. How many times do I have to tell you this?"

[Percival (Hans)] Percival moved 21'11".

[Percival (Hans)] standing guard

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Kit

[Beth] Ramone! There have to be puppies somewhere!!!

[Beth] and we're killing the mamas and the daddies

[Percival (Hans)] oh. i think she wants an ice wolf puppy.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "I'm sure, but remember what happened to the last puppy you had? You weren't paying attention and it got crushed under a vardo wheel."

[Sweetums (Sean)] NO!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "You were upset for months!"

[Beth] It did not!!!

[Beth] that was Yours!!!

[Beth] But, it liked me better

[Percival (Hans)] Kit. It's all you.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Well, all the same, you weren't paying attention to it."

[Beth] I didn't torment it!

[John] Kit moved 9'00".

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[DM] Pointer moved 85'06".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "You'll do the same with these. And these don't just chew up shoes, they pray on children and cattle."

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Fireball: Feel the fiery wrath of Gobinhinu (10d6) [(1+3+3+3+5+5+2+5+2+4)] 33. Range: 10 yds. + 10 yds./level. Area of Effect: 20-ft. radius added to Winter Wolf #5 added to Winter Wolf #1 added to Winter Wolf #8

[Arilyn (Christy)] hey, what's the pointer thing?

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Sweetums

[Beth] Well, how could I? You were alwyas taking it away from em!!!

[DM] Winter Wolf #8: Magical Spell save: (d20) [8] 8. PROBABLY FAILS against (14) [14] 14

[DM] Winter Wolf #5: Magical Spell save: (d20) [3] 3. PROBABLY FAILS against (14) [14] 14

[DM] Winter Wolf #1: Magical Spell save: (d20) [16] 16. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (14) [14] 14!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((I put it down to show the area of effect of the fireballs))

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -32 (-33) - Dead

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -32 (-33) - Dead

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((aka, it could reach everything))

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-17) - Dying

[Percival (Hans)] Hmmmmmm.....

[DM] Combat has finished.

[DM (to GM only)] New Encounter moved 5'05".

[DM] so partway through the morning

[Percival (Hans)] I guess we won't get any wolfpelts from this encounter.

[DM] you are moving to the north east

[Sweetums (Sean)] They'll be a bit singed.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Not so much, no."

[John] we have lunch though

[DM] you find the streams are totally frozen over

[Arilyn (Christy)] only slightly singed :)

[DM] that the land is gripped under ice

[Percival (Hans)] Following the inexorable pull of Brad towards the evil!!!!!!

[DM] and the cold is biting

[DM] you travel north east more into the valley

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((::thwaps the cold on the nose:: No biting!))

[Beth] I pull my cloak closer around me

[DM] and another pack of wolves decends out of the hills

[DM] but this time from both sides

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "I'm beginning to see a trend."

[Percival (Hans)] I'm glad Kylia prepared for us against the severely cold weather!

[Arilyn (Christy)] guard dogs?

[DM] Winter Wolf #13, Winter Wolf #15, Winter Wolf #16, Winter Wolf #17 and Winter Wolf #20 moved 74'07".

[DM] Winter Wolf #23, Winter Wolf #14, Winter Wolf #18, Winter Wolf #19, Winter Wolf #22, Winter Wolf #21 and Winter Wolf #24 moved 33'09".

[DM] coming down from both sides of hills around you

[Percival (Hans)] Percival: Initiative:(d10+10-+2) [5+10-2] 13

[John] I warned against using too many spells

[DM] they seem to have scented your trail and are ambushing you in a simple way

[DM] Combat has begun!

[DM] ROUND: 0

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Initiative:(d10+10-+3-2) [1+10-3-2] 6

[John] Kit: Initiative:(d10+10++0) [9+10+0] 19

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn: Initiative:(d10-+2+10) [8-2+10] 16

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn: Initiative:(d10+10-+0) [10+10-0] 20

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Initiative:(d10+20-+3) [5+20-3] 22

[DM] Winter Wolf #24: Initiative:(d10+20) [7+20] 27

[DM] Winter Wolf #13: Initiative:(d10+20) [7+20] 27

[DM] Winter Wolf #14: Initiative:(d10+20) [6+20] 26

[DM] Winter Wolf #15: Initiative:(d10+20) [9+20] 29

[DM] Winter Wolf #16: Initiative:(d10+20) [8+20] 28

[DM] Winter Wolf #17: Initiative:(d10+20) [3+20] 23

[Percival (Hans)] I told her it was Bob.

[DM] Winter Wolf #18: Initiative:(d10+20) [8+20] 28

[DM] Winter Wolf #19: Initiative:(d10+20) [6+20] 26

[DM] Winter Wolf #20: Initiative:(d10+20) [10+20] 30

[DM] Winter Wolf #21: Initiative:(d10+20) [6+20] 26

[DM] Winter Wolf #22: Initiative:(d10+20) [2+20] 22

[DM] Winter Wolf #23: Initiative:(d10+20) [5+20] 25

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative:(d10(+10-+0)) [1(10-0)] 11

[Percival (Hans)] Percival: Initiative:(d10+10-+2) [10+10-2] 18

[Beth] Kira: Initiative:(d10+10-+2) [4+10-2] 12

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "I'm not worried about using spells when we're going up against critters who don't get affected by spells"

[DM] ROUND: 1

[Percival (Hans)] We'll just do the best that we can.

[DM] INIT: 6 GOING: Ramone

[John] how many fireballes do we have for tonight

[Arilyn (Christy)] how do I set my meorized spells for the day?

[DM] Marco did that for you Chrsity

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] we'll find out :)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] you go to spells

[Percival (Hans)] Sweetums, you and Arilyn take the ones to the north. Kit and I will engage the ones to the south.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] hit edit

[Arilyn (Christy)] I just looked and do not see fireball anymore

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] click on the setup spells button

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] and add the spells as necessary

[Percival (Hans)] Am I missing any other fighters?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] when you run out of any one spell, it removes it from your list

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] at least from the dice list anyway

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] it's still in your spell list

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] (12*20) [12*20] 240

[Arilyn (Christy) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Arilyn modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 3 -- Current: 1 (3). Spells - CHANGED: Fireball -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Lightning Bolt -- # Memorized: 0 (1),

[Arilyn (Christy)] thanks

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Wall of Fire: There's a wall of fire. If you're too close to the hot side, you take (2d4) [(3+2)] 5 damage. If you walk through it, you take (4d4+12) [(2+3+1+1)+12] 19 points of damage. If you're undead you take double damage.

[John] do they take more becasue they are cold based?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I'll finish off what you guys can't take out

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] dunno. don't think so

[DM] so wall of fire pops up there

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Kira

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #19's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #18's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #24's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #23's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #21's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[John] not going to thin them out for us on the south side?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Wall of Fire: Let's see them get through this! The wall of fire spell brings forth an immobile, blazing curtain of magical fire of shimmering color--violet or reddish blue. The spell creates either an opaque sheet of flame up to one 20-foot square per level of the spellcaster, or a ring with a radius of up to 10 feet + 5 feet per two levels of experience of the wizard. In either form, the wall of fire is 20 feet high. The wall of fire must be cast so that it is vertical with respect to the caster. One side of the wall, selected by the caster, sends forth waves of heat, inflicting 2d4 points of damage upon creatures within 10 feet and 1d4 points of damage upon those within 20 feet. In addition, the wall inflicts 2d6 points of damage, plus 1 point of damage per level of the spellcaster, upon any creature passing through it. Creatures especially subject to fire may take additional damage, and undead always take twice normal damage. Note that attempting to catch a moving creature with a newly-created wall of fire is difficult; a successful saving throw enables the creature to avoid the wall, while its rate and direction of movement determine which side of the created wall it is on. The wall of fire lasts as long as the wizard concentrates on maintaining it, or one round per level of experience of the wizard, in the event he does not wish to concentrate upon it.

[Percival (Hans)] Bob, how does my movement range translate here in this interface?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, I can only cast one at a time :-P it's at least delaying the pincir attack

[DM] exactly the same Hans

[Percival (Hans)] How far can I move and attack, is what I'm asking.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I'd like mine on the other side opposite Marco's

[Kit (John)] Cool, I mean Hot, GO kylia, go Kylia

[DM] you can move your movement as it show

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Kira

[Kit (John)] most likly 12

[Kit (John)] only 1/2 and still attack

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Thank you

[DM] Winter Wolf #15 targets Winter Wolf #16. Distance: 4'04"

[Percival (Hans)] So, 60' and then I can still attack?

[Arilyn (Christy)] now that's a toasty little corridor

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #16's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #17's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[Percival (Hans)] Percival moved 122'08".

[DM] ok, so withing 10 feet of the wall on the other side

[DM] is is giving damea

[DM] damage

[DM] jsut so you all know

[Percival (Hans)] whoops.

[DM] Percival moved 122'02".

[DM] so Kira?

[Percival (Hans)] thanks. I couldn't figure out how to cancel out of it. I was just trying to check my range.

[Kit (John)] BOB is 15 - 15' or 150'

[DM] 15 feet

[Beth] not sure of a course of action here. I have the short bow

[DM] you can target through the flames Kira

[Kit (John)] shoot the wolves

[Beth] okies

[Malagorn (mikE)] yoiu can set them on fire with lit arrows that way

[Beth] Kira targets Winter Wolf #20. Distance: 40'09"

[Beth] Kira: Attack #1: Shortbow: (17-(d20++2)-2) [17-(10+2)-2] 3 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Winter Wolf #20 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Beth] Kira: Damage v SM: Shortbow: (1d6++2) [1+2] 3 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Winter Wolf #20

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] one more Kira

[Beth] Kira: Attack #1: Shortbow: (17-(d20++2)-2) [17-(9+2)-2] 4 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Winter Wolf #20 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Beth] Kira: Damage v SM: Shortbow: (1d6++2) [6+2] 8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Winter Wolf #20

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 25 (-8) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Malagorn

[Malagorn (mikE)] Pointer moved 21'08".

[mikE] Malagorn targets Malagorn. Distance: 0'00"

[mikE] Malagorn no longer targets Malagorn.

[mikE] Malagorn targets Winter Wolf #19. Distance: 50'11"

[mikE] Malagorn targets Winter Wolf #21. Distance: 63'11"

[mikE] Malagorn targets Winter Wolf #18. Distance: 59'06"

[mikE] Malagorn targets Winter Wolf #24. Distance: 60'07"

[mikE] Malagorn targets Winter Wolf #22. Distance: 69'05"

[mikE] Malagorn targets Winter Wolf #23. Distance: 65'00"

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn: Fireball: (10d6) [(1+4+5+1+3+2+4+6+6+5)] 37 Damage. A fireball is an explosive burst of flame, which detonates with a low roar and delivers damage proportional to the level of the wizard who cast it--1d6 points of damage for each level of experience of the spellcaster (up to a maximum of 10d6). The burst of the fireball creates little pressure and generally conforms to the shape of the area in which it occurs. The fireball fills an area equal to its normal spherical volume (roughly 33,000 cubic feet--thirty- three 10-foot x 10-foot x 10-foot cubes). Besides causing damage to creatures, the fireball ignites all combustible materials within its burst radius, and the heat of the fireball melts soft metals such as gold, copper, silver, etc. Exposed items require saving throws vs. magical fire to determine if they are affected, but items in the possession of a creature that rolls a successful saving throw are unaffected by the fireball. The wizard points his finger and speaks the range (distance and height) at which the fireball is to burst. A streak flashes from the pointing digit and, unless it impacts upon a material body or solid barrier prior to attaining the prescribed range, blossoms into the fireball (an early impact results in an early detonation). Creatures failing their saving throws each suffer full damage from the blast. Those who roll successful saving throws manage to dodge, fall flat, or roll aside, each receiving half damage (the DM rolls the damage and each affected creature suffers either full damage or half damage [round fractions down], depending on whether the creature saved or not). added to Winter Wolf #19 added to Winter Wolf #21 added to Winter Wolf #18 added to Winter Wolf #24 added to Winter Wolf #22 added to Winter Wolf #23

[DM] Winter Wolf #14: Magical Spell save: (d20) [5] 5. PROBABLY FAILS against (14) [14] 14

[DM] Winter Wolf #18: Magical Spell save: (d20) [10] 10. PROBABLY FAILS against (14) [14] 14

[DM] Winter Wolf #19: Magical Spell save: (d20) [5] 5. PROBABLY FAILS against (14) [14] 14

[DM] Winter Wolf #22: Magical Spell save: (d20) [16] 16. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (14) [14] 14!!!

[DM] Winter Wolf #23: Magical Spell save: (d20) [19] 19. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (14) [14] 14!!!

[DM] Winter Wolf #21: Magical Spell save: (d20) [8] 8. PROBABLY FAILS against (14) [14] 14

[DM] Winter Wolf #24: Magical Spell save: (d20) [20] 20. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (14) [14] 14!!!

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Percival

[Kit (John)] BOB, Kit's INT did not take, I rolled a 19 but I am not on the list

[Malagorn (mikE)] Roll #1: (d100) [80] 80

[Percival (Hans)] Percival moved 17'02".

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #21's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-37) - Dying

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #19's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-37) - Dying

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #18's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-37) - Dying

[Percival (Hans)] standing guard

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Arilyn

[Arilyn (Christy)] should kit be going before me?

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 9'08".

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #24's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (-19) - Heavily Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #23's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (-19) - Heavily Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #22's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 17 (-19) - Heavily Wounded

[Kit (John)] BOB, Kit's INT did not take, I rolled a 19 but I am not on the list

[DM] I saw that John have been waiting to be able to type

[Kit (John)] but I moved anyway and I am done

[DM] I can add it in now

[Kit (John)] np

[Christy] Arilyn targets Winter Wolf #20. Distance: 36'09"

[DM] adn now to Arylin

[Christy] Arilyn targets Winter Wolf #17. Distance: 39'08"

[Christy] Arilyn targets Winter Wolf #16. Distance: 37'06"

[Christy] Arilyn targets Winter Wolf #15. Distance: 38'04"

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn: Fireball: I do some ((d6)) [(6)] 6 points of blasty fire damage added to Winter Wolf #20 added to Winter Wolf #17 added to Winter Wolf #16 added to Winter Wolf #15

[Percival (Hans)] don't fireball me, Arilyn

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 5'06".

[Kit (John)] trying to be 10 ft away, Hans did they tell you about the tape measure?

[Arilyn (Christy)] i don't know how to aim around you but I will certainly center it behind then so that you aren't caught in it

[Malagorn (mikE)] i think you meant to have more dice than that

[Arilyn (Christy)] yes-how do i fix that?

[DM] Winter Wolf #20: Magical Spell save: (d20) [8] 8. PROBABLY FAILS against (14) [14] 14

[DM] Winter Wolf #17: Magical Spell save: (d20) [5] 5. PROBABLY FAILS against (14) [14] 14

[DM] Winter Wolf #16: Magical Spell save: (d20) [19] 19. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (14) [14] 14!!!

[DM] Winter Wolf #15: Magical Spell save: (d20) [16] 16. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (14) [14] 14!!!

[Arilyn (Christy)] (8d6) [(2+1+3+3+2+1+2+3)] 17

[Percival (Hans)] reading the spell, there's only 1 hot side. I'm assuming it's the one facing the bad guys.

[Kit (John)] I thought I saw BOB say both sides

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #17's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (-17) - Heavily Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-17) - Massively Wounded

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] nope, hans is right

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] our side is cold

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] their side is hot

[Kit (John)] but BOB said.....

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 4'10".

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (-8) - Moderately Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #16's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (-8) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] INIT: 22 GOING: Sweetums

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, if you walk through it, it'll hurt :-P

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] a lot

[Kit (John)] but anyway Hanes there is a icon on the top that lets us measure distances on the map

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 31'06".

[DM] Marco has it right

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Arilyn modified: Magical Abilities - Spells - CHANGED: Fireball -- Expression: I do some {$WL(d6)} points of blasty fire damage (I do some {$L(d6)} points of blasty fire damage), CHANGED: Lightning Bolt -- Expression: I do some {$WL(d6)} points of lightning damage. (I do some {$L(d6)} points of lightning damage.),

[Sean] Sweetums targets Winter Wolf #24. Distance: 18'11"

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin halberd of Speed +2: (13-(d20+3+1+2)) [13-(10+3+1+2)] -3. PROBABLY HITS Winter Wolf #24 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Damage v SM: Giant-kin halberd of Speed +2: (2*(d12)++7+2+2) [2*(7)+7+2+2] 25 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Winter Wolf #24

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #24's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -13 (-25) - Dead

[Sean] Sweetums targets Winter Wolf #23. Distance: 20'09"

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin halberd of Speed +2: (13-(d20+3+1+2)) [13-(10+3+1+2)] -3. PROBABLY HITS Winter Wolf #23 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Damage v SM: Giant-kin halberd of Speed +2: (2*(d12)++7+2+2) [2*(7)+7+2+2] 25 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Winter Wolf #23

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((oops, didn't put in wizard level, just so used to putting in level, your spells are fixed now for real christy. at least the damaging ones))

[DM] INIT: 22 GOING: Winter Wolf #22

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #23's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -13 (-25) - Dead

[Arilyn (Christy)] thanks Marco. I appreciate your help!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((no prob))

[DM] Winter Wolf #22 moved 60'11".

[DM] INIT: 23 GOING: Winter Wolf #17

[DM] Winter Wolf #17 moved 118'09".

[DM] INIT: 26 GOING: Winter Wolf #14

[DM] Winter Wolf #14 moved 57'05".

[DM] INIT: 27 GOING: Winter Wolf #13

[DM] Winter Wolf #13 moved 126'07".

[DM] INIT: 28 GOING: Winter Wolf #16

[DM] Winter Wolf #16 moved 113'03".

[Arilyn (Christy)] e they running away or looking for a way around the wall?

[Percival (Hans)] Wow. Those wolves can *Move*

[DM] INIT: 29 GOING: Winter Wolf #15

[DM] Winter Wolf #15 moved 110'08".

[DM] INIT: 30 GOING: Winter Wolf #20

[Percival (Hans)] I'm thinkin' they're going around....

[DM] Winter Wolf #20 moved 111'09".

[DM] ROUND: 2

[Kit (John)] 118 feet is a lot

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] the south ones look like their goin around, the north ones look like their fleeing

[DM] INIT: 6 GOING: Ramone

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Kit (John)] 10o more than me

[Sweetums (Sean)] I don't think we need to waste any more spells o these

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Hold Action

[Percival (Hans)] Sweetums is right.

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Kira

[Arilyn (Christy)] i agree

[Beth] I will hold action

[Kit (John)] I say we hunt them down

[Kit (John)] at least the one that are not running away

[Arilyn (Christy)] we could go for the clean kill. I'd love a new fur

[Percival (Hans)] I want a nice fur cloak (or do we already have enough, Lady Kylia?)

[DM] Beth click done

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I think the south ones will be coming pretty soon.

[Arilyn (Christy)] maybe a fur hat too.

[Percival (Hans)] I'm heading West myself, Ramone.

[Kit (John)] beter to attack them then they attack us again

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Malagorn

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Percival

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((The winter gear includes really heavy fur lined cloak sort of things (aka parkas) ))

[Beth] oops, sorry

[Percival (Hans)] Percival moved 90'04".

[Arilyn (Christy)] are they that smart or vengeful?

[Arilyn (Christy)] hungry?

[DM] yes to Percy you can move up to 120 feet, per round up to 60 feet and still attack

[Percival (Hans)] I can charge at 1 1/2 times my movement rate, right?

[DM] and yes to Percy

[Percival (Hans)] Percival moved 1'08".

[Kit (John)] I just asked if 15 was 15 now you are saying 12 is 120

[Percival (Hans)] Percival moved 22'09".

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kit

[DM] john it lists exactly how many feet you move

[DM] 15 feet is 15 feet

[Arilyn (Christy)] is percival chasing the wolves?

[Percival (Hans)] 12 is 120 feet/round.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::points:: what hans said

[Percival (Hans)] right?

[DM] yes to hans

[Kit (John)] x[Kit (John)] BOB is 15 - 15' or 150' [DM] 15 feet

[Kit (John)] brb

[DM] we will say Kit is holding action while john is away

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Arilyn

[Percival (Hans)] Come with me, Arilyn

[Arilyn (Christy)] i'm holding

[Arilyn (Christy)] wait, go where?

[Percival (Hans)] Then click your red icon.

[Arilyn (Christy)] where are you going?

[Percival (Hans)] I think the wolves will be coming around the wall of fire soon.

[Percival (Hans)] We don't have a lot of time to talk....

[Arilyn (Christy)] I think I'll wait

[DM] INIT: 22 GOING: Sweetums

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 63'07".

[DM] INIT: 22 GOING: Winter Wolf #22

[Percival (Hans)] Yeah, Sweetums!!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yep, they'll come to us, no need go to them

[DM] INIT: 23 GOING: Winter Wolf #17

[Arilyn (Christy)] i'll let them do the running

[DM] Kit, Kylia Wolfslayer, Arilyn, Kira, Sweetums, Malagorn, Brad Johnson and Ramone moved 42'00".

[DM] Percival moved 46'10".

[DM] Winter Wolf #17 moved 25'03".

[DM] INIT: 26 GOING: Winter Wolf #14

[DM] INIT: 27 GOING: Winter Wolf #13

[DM] Winter Wolf #13 moved 36'06".

[DM] INIT: 28 GOING: Winter Wolf #16

[DM] Winter Wolf #16 moved 44'06".

[DM] INIT: 29 GOING: Winter Wolf #15

[Arilyn (Christy)] persistant stinky wolves

[DM] Winter Wolf #15 moved 58'09".

[DM] INIT: 30 GOING: Winter Wolf #20

[DM] Winter Wolf #20 moved 38'11".

[DM] ROUND: 3

[DM] INIT: 6 GOING: Ramone

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Winter Wolf #15. Distance: 139'04"

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Winter Wolf #20. Distance: 138'06"

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Winter Wolf #16. Distance: 137'11"

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Winter Wolf #13. Distance: 137'09"

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Winter Wolf #17. Distance: 137'10"

[DM] Winter Wolf #16 moved 1'08".

[DM] Winter Wolf #20 moved 1'05".

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Fireball: Feel the fiery wrath of Gobinhinu (10d6) [(3+2+1+5+3+6+3+4+2+6)] 35. Range: 10 yds. + 10 yds./level. Area of Effect: 20-ft. radius added to Winter Wolf #15 added to Winter Wolf #20 added to Winter Wolf #16 added to Winter Wolf #13 added to Winter Wolf #17

[DM] Winter Wolf #20 targets Winter Wolf #16. Distance: 9'07"

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Kira

[DM] Winter Wolf #15: Magical Spell save: (d20) [6] 6. PROBABLY FAILS against (14) [14] 14

[DM] Winter Wolf #20: Magical Spell save: (d20) [19] 19. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (14) [14] 14!!!

[DM] Winter Wolf #16: Magical Spell save: (d20) [13] 13. PROBABLY FAILS against (14) [14] 14

[DM] Winter Wolf #13: Magical Spell save: (d20) [12] 12. PROBABLY FAILS against (14) [14] 14

[DM] Winter Wolf #17: Magical Spell save: (d20) [17] 17. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (14) [14] 14!!!

[Arilyn (Christy)] i think it sucks to be one of those wolves right now

[Percival (Hans)] Percival moved 1'00".

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #13's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-35) - Massively Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #16's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -12 (-35) - Dead

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -12 (-35) - Dead

[Percival (Hans)] i didn't mean to move. how do I cancel out of that action?

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #20's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -10 (-18) - Dead

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #17's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-18) - Dying

[Beth] Kira targets Winter Wolf #13. Distance: 124'01"

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Malagorn

[Percival (Hans)] You all keep *burning* them.

[Sweetums (Sean)] And burning your spells

[Percival (Hans)] Singing perfectly good fur.

[Beth] um, I didn't hit done, did I not need to do anything?

[DM] I did that sorry, thought you were AFK

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] fire off your arrows :)

[DM] you can shoot sorry

[Percival (Hans)] What is AFK?

[Beth] lol, you didn't watch me target?

[Kit (John)] kids came home, Miranda is not asleep, I will have to talk to you all later

[Percival (Hans)] All Finished K????

[Beth] Kira: Attack #1: Shortbow: (17-(d20++2)) [17-(12+2)] 3. PROBABLY HITS Winter Wolf #13 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Kit (John)] Away from Keyboard

[Beth] Kira: Damage v SM: Shortbow: (1d6++2) [4+2] 6 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Winter Wolf #13

[Sweetums (Sean)] Good night John.

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Percival

[Percival (Hans)] Ahhhhh.. thx. Good night, John. Merry Christmas!!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Merry Christmas John! :O)

[DM (to GM only)] Winter Wolf #13's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-6) - Dying

[Kit (John)] you too sweetie

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] g'luck with the kiddies!

[Malagorn (mikE)] see ya

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kit

[Arilyn (Christy)] merry christmas John!

[Kit (John)] ::waves to Santa Kylia::

[DM] Combat has finished.

[Kit (John)] ::waves to all a good night::

[Beth] And, I have to go

John has left the game on Fri Dec 22 22:27:24 EST 2006

[Percival (Hans)] Bye, Beth!!!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Merry Christmas, John and Beth.

[Hans] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] Time of Day: 09:00 AM. Day 5 Be ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 5th, 2006.

[DM] Time of Day: 10:00 AM. Day 5 Be ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 5th, 2006.

[DM] Time of Day: 11:00 AM. Day 5 Be ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 5th, 2006.

[Beth] Thank you all! Happy Holidays to all

[Beth] See you next week

[Arilyn (Christy)] bye Beth!

[Malagorn (mikE)] bye lizzie

[Hans] I am back at the keyboard.

[Beth] goodnight, Mike!

[Beth] ::chuckles::

[Percival (Hans)] You all want to just camp out here?

[Beth] Happy Holidays to you too

[DM] so the first three hours have passed on your journey

[DM] still have a long day to go

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] a bit early to camp ;)

Beth has left the game on Fri Dec 22 22:29:49 EST 2006

[Percival (Hans)] Wait, I see time of day. Let's keep going.

[DM] but

[DM] if you want to wait till next week when John, and everyone is around

[Arilyn (Christy)] here come more wolves?

[Percival (Hans)] No "but's", DM.

[DM] there are more arctic beasts out there yes

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] we are single handedly wiping out the world's population of winter wolves :-D

[Percival (Hans)] Let's keep going.

[DM] and other encounters as well

[DM] very well

[DM] movning along

[Percival (Hans)] We are changing the ecology of this area, as Bibo said.

[DM] Percival moved 100'04".

[DM] Kit, Kylia Wolfslayer, Percival, Arilyn, Kira, Sweetums, Malagorn, Brad Johnson and Ramone moved 64'07".

[Percival (Hans)] thx, DM.

[DM] ok, so reset to how you want to be minus kit and kira

[DM] Kit moved 94'07".

[Percival (Hans)] Make my Christmas merry and give me some ADVENTURE!!!!!

[DM] Kira moved 71'08".

[DM] Sweetums moved 33'00".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] We'll stop those illithids from carvin their names on the moon yet!

[DM (to GM only)] New Encounter moved 171'09".

[Percival (Hans)] SPOOOOOOOONNNNN

[Percival (Hans)] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Arilyn (Christy)] does anybody watch the tick?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] For it will soon be the denumont! That's french for when we beat up the bad guys.

[Percival (Hans)] The Tick rocks. It should never have been cancelled.

[Arilyn (Christy)] a cryin' shame

[DM] ok, so

[Percival (Hans)] Eclair!!!!!!!!!

[DM] this time

[DM] I am rolling surprise rolls

[Percival (Hans)] French for lightning, whcih I learned by watching the Tick. Very good show.

[DM] Sweetums: (1d10) [10] 10

[DM] Percival: (1d10) [7] 7

[DM] Ramone: (1d10) [8] 8

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer: (1d10) [4] 4

[DM] Malagorn: (1d10) [4] 4

[DM] Brad Johnson: (1d10) [6] 6

[Arilyn (Christy)] we have some people that are not easily surprised?

[DM] and no one makes it

[Percival (Hans)] Uh. What's going on? Can we be, like, extra careful or something?

[Arilyn (Christy)] i didn't see a roll for me

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] :-P

[DM] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Dec 22 22:46:35 EST 2006 ====

[Sean] okay people

[Sean] please stop

[Hans] I didn't say anything about him being a weenie, though.

[Sean] Bob is having a coronary

[Hans] test

[Sean] don't do anything

[DM] Arilyn moved 41'07".

[DM] Arilyn moved 89'02".

[Hans] i see arilyn now.

Molly is receiving the map Base Map...

Molly has received the map Base Map.

Christy has joined the game on Fri Dec 22 22:48:16 EST 2006

Hans is receiving the map Base Map...

Hans has received the map Base Map.

[Christy] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] ok

Lorie is receiving the map Base Map...

Lorie has received the map Base Map.

mikE is receiving the map Base Map...

mikE has received the map Base Map.

[DM] everyone should be fine now

Sean is receiving the map Base Map...

Sean has received the map Base Map.

BiBo!!!!!!!!! is receiving the map Base Map...

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has received the map Base Map.

Bunny is receiving the map Base Map...

Bunny has received the map Base Map.

[DM] Troll #4 moved 11'03".

[DM] Troll #3 moved 16'03".

[DM] Troll #1 moved 7'04".

[DM] Troll #5 moved 5'04".

[DM] Troll #2 moved 22'08".

Christy is receiving the map Base Map...

Christy has received the map Base Map.

[DM] ok

[DM] so we are back to normal now

[DM] the trolls appear

[DM] and now we are about to start combat

[DM] do youwant to wait to pick up first thing next week?

[DM] or continue now?

[Hans] let's continue now!!!!

[DM] Combat has begun!

[DM] ROUND: 0

[Hans] Come on, I haven't hit anything all night long....

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative:(d10(+10-+0)) [7(10-0)] 17

[DM] Percival: Initiative:(d10+10-+2) [6+10-2] 14

[DM] Arilyn: Initiative:(d10+10-+0) [3+10-0] 13

[DM] Troll #1: Initiative:(d10+20) [5+20] 25

[DM] Troll #2: Initiative:(d10+20) [2+20] 22

[DM] Troll #5: Initiative:(d10+20) [1+20] 21

[DM] Troll #3: Initiative:(d10+20) [5+20] 25

[DM] Troll #4: Initiative:(d10+20) [1+20] 21

[DM] Sweetums: Initiative:(d10+20-+3) [2+20-3] 19

[DM] Malagorn: Initiative:(d10-+2+10) [3-2+10] 11

[DM] Brad Johnson: Initiative:(d10+10) [1+10] 11

[DM] Ramone: Initiative:(d10+10-+3-2) [8+10-3-2] 13

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative:(d10(+10-+0)) [9(10-0)] 19

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Initiative:(d10+10-+3-2) [10+10-3-2] 15

[Christy] Arilyn: Initiative:(d10+10-+0) [8+10-0] 18

[Hans] All right, Malagorn. All you, bud-

[DM] ROUND: 1

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Malagorn

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Troll #5. Distance: 3'09"

[Hans] John's not here to control Brad. Will that be you, DM?

[DM] yes

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Brad Johnson

[DM] Brad Johnson targets Troll #3. Distance: 4'03"

[DM] Brad Johnson: Attack #1: Long Sword: (16-(d20+0)) [16-(18+0)] -2. PROBABLY HITS Troll #3 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[DM] Brad Johnson: Damage v L: Long Sword: (1d12) [10] 10 added to Troll #3

[DM (to GM only)] Troll #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (-10) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Percival

Sean has edited Sweetums's effects.

[Hans] Percival targets Troll #3. Distance: 7'05"

[Hans] Percival no longer targets Troll #3.

[Hans] Percival targets Percival. Distance: 0'00"

[Hans] Percival moved 2'05".

[Hans] Percival targets Troll #3. Distance: 4'11"

[Sean] Sweetums targets Troll #1. Distance: 5'05"

[Hans] Percival no longer targets Troll #3.

[Hans] Percival targets Troll #3. Distance: 4'11"

[Hans] Percival: Attack #1: Long Sword, +3: (14-(d20+1+3)) [14-(13+1+3)] -3. PROBABLY HITS Troll #3 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Hans] Percival: Attack #1: Longsword, +1: (14-(d20+1+1)) [14-(15+1+1)] -3. PROBABLY HITS Troll #3 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Hans] Percival: Damage v L: Long Sword, +3: (1d12+1+3) [11+1+3] 15 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Troll #3

[Hans] Percival: Damage v L: Longsword, +1: (1d12+1+1) [7+1+1] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Troll #3

[DM (to GM only)] Troll #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-24) - Massively Wounded

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Ramone

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Troll #2. Distance: 4'09"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death: (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(20+5+0)] -10 [CRITICAL HIT]

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death: (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(3+5+0)] 7. PROBABLY HITS Troll #2 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Hans] Ramone and that Death Stick!!!!!

[DM] Troll #2: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [4] 4. PROBABLY FAILS against (11) [11] 11

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] oh you don't even KNOW

[DM (to GM only)] Troll #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-43) - Dying

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Arilyn

[DM] Hans? is she near by?

[Christy] Arilyn targets Troll #4. Distance: 4'00"

[Christy] Arilyn: Damage v L: +2 Longsword: (1d12++0+2) [10+0+2] 12 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Troll #4

[DM] have to roll a to hit first Arylin

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Arilyn: Attack #1: +2 Longsword: (13-(d20++0+2+1)) [13-(3+0+2+1)] 7. PROBABLY HITS Troll #4 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Christy] Arilyn: Attack #1: +2 Longsword: (13-(d20++0+2+1)) [13-(19+0+2+1)] -9. PROBABLY HITS Troll #4 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[DM] do you get 2 per round?

[DM (to GM only)] Troll #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (-12) - Moderately Wounded

[Christy] no-but I finally caught up

[DM] ok, then hit next please

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Hans] What in the world did Bob let you do, Bibo? Wow! Can't believe it...

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Attack #1: Faithful Balance: (9-(d20+3)) [9-(14+3)] -8. PROBABLY HITS Troll #5 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Damage v SM: Faithful Balance: (d10+11) [9+11] 20 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Troll #5

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Roll #1: (d12) [4] 4

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Sweetums

[DM (to GM only)] Troll #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (-20) - Moderately Wounded

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] lol, it's vorpal. so the troll is all hurted, but not dead, since they regenerate and all. luckily they don't regenerate for 3 rounds yet

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (13-(d20+3+2)) [13-(10+3+2)] -2. PROBABLY HITS Troll #1 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Damage v L: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (2*(3d6)++7+3) [2*((4+3+4))+7+3] 32 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Troll #1

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (13-(d20+3+2)) [13-(9+3+2)] -1. PROBABLY HITS Troll #1 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Damage v L: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (2*(3d6)++7+3) [2*((3+2+3))+7+3] 26 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Troll #1

[DM] INIT: 21 GOING: Troll #4

[DM (to GM only)] Troll #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -16 (-58) - Dead

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] plenty of time to apply muchos fire

[DM] Troll #4 targets Arilyn. Distance: 4'00"

[DM] Troll #4: Attack #1: Natural Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [13-(5+0)] 8. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1)

[DM] Troll #4: Attack #1: Natural Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [13-(18+0)] -5. PROBABLY HITS Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[DM] Troll #4: Attack #1: Natural Bite: (13-(d20+0)) [13-(3+0)] 10. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1)

[DM] Troll #4: Damage v SM: Natural Claw: (1d4+4) [4+4] 8 added to Arilyn

[DM] Arilyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 59 (-8) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] INIT: 21 GOING: Troll #5

[Sean] Sweetums targets Troll #3. Distance: 12'05"

[DM] Troll #5 targets Kylia Wolfslayer. Distance: 3'09"

[Hans] oooh. claw claw bite.

[DM] Troll #5: Attack #1: Natural Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [13-(17+0)] -4. PROBABLY HITS Kylia Wolfslayer (AC FINAL: -3)!!!

[Hans] that's right.

[DM] Troll #5: Attack #1: Natural Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [13-(3+0)] 10. Probably MISSES Kylia Wolfslayer (AC FINAL: -3)

[DM] Troll #5: Attack #1: Natural Bite: (13-(d20+0)) [13-(19+0)] -6. PROBABLY HITS Kylia Wolfslayer (AC FINAL: -3)!!!

[DM] Troll #5: Damage v SM: Natural Claw: (1d4+4) [2+4] 6 added to Kylia Wolfslayer

[DM] Troll #5: Damage v SM: Natural Bite: (1d8+4) [2+4] 6 added to Kylia Wolfslayer

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 63 (-12) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] INIT: 25 GOING: Troll #3

[DM] Troll #3 targets Brad Johnson. Distance: 4'03"

[DM] Troll #3: Attack #1: Natural Bite: (13-(d20+0)) [13-(12+0)] 1. Probably MISSES Brad Johnson (AC FINAL: -1)

[DM] Troll #3: Attack #1: Natural Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [13-(3+0)] 10. Probably MISSES Brad Johnson (AC FINAL: -1)

[DM] Troll #3: Attack #1: Natural Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [13-(4+0)] 9. Probably MISSES Brad Johnson (AC FINAL: -1)

[DM] ROUND: 2

[Sean] Sweetums no longer targets Troll #3.

[Sean] Sweetums targets Troll #5. Distance: 15'04"

[Hans] Is Mike here?

[DM] Troll #3: Attack #1: Natural Bite: (13-(d20+0)) [13-(10+0)] 3. Probably MISSES Brad Johnson (AC FINAL: 2)

[DM] Troll #3: Attack #1: Natural Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [13-(7+0)] 6. Probably MISSES Brad Johnson (AC FINAL: 2)

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yep

[DM] Troll #3: Attack #1: Natural Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [13-(9+0)] 4. Probably MISSES Brad Johnson (AC FINAL: 2)

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Malagorn

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Brad Johnson

[DM] Brad Johnson: Attack #1: Long Sword: (16-(d20+0)) [16-(8+0)] 8. PROBABLY HITS Troll #3 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Hans] Percival no longer targets Troll #3.

[Hans] Percival targets Troll #3. Distance: 4'11"

[DM] Brad Johnson: Damage v SM: Long Sword: (1d8) [5] 5 added to Troll #3

[Hans] Percival no longer targets Troll #3.

[DM (to GM only)] Troll #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-5) - Massively Wounded

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Percival

[Hans] Percival targets Troll #3. Distance: 4'11"

[Hans] Percival no longer targets Troll #3.

[Hans] Percival targets Troll #3. Distance: 4'11"

[Hans] Percival no longer targets Percival.

[Hans] Percival: Attack #1: Long Sword, +3: (14-(d20+1+3)) [14-(8+1+3)] 2. PROBABLY HITS Troll #3 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Hans] Percival: Attack #1: Longsword, +1: (14-(d20+1+1)) [14-(13+1+1)] -1. PROBABLY HITS Troll #3 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Hans] Percival: Attack #1: Long Sword, +3: (14-(d20+1+3)) [14-(12+1+3)] -2. PROBABLY HITS Troll #3 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Hans] Percival: Damage v L: Long Sword, +3: (1d12+1+3) [7+1+3] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Troll #3

[Hans] Percival: Damage v L: Longsword, +1: (1d12+1+1) [10+1+1] 12 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Troll #3

[Hans] Percival: Damage v L: Long Sword, +3: (1d12+1+3) [5+1+3] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Troll #3

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Ramone

[DM (to GM only)] Troll #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -29 (-32) - Dead

[Hans] Take that, evil villain!!!!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Troll #2. Distance: 4'09"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I cantripily roast the corpse dead

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Arilyn

[Christy] Arilyn no longer targets Troll #4.

[Christy] Arilyn targets Troll #4. Distance: 4'00"

[Christy] Arilyn: Attack #1: +2 Longsword: (13-(d20++0+2+1)) [13-(9+0+2+1)] 1. PROBABLY HITS Troll #4 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Christy] Arilyn: Damage v L: +2 Longsword: (1d12++0+2) [5+0+2] 7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Troll #4

[DM (to GM only)] Troll #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (-7) - Moderately Wounded

[Christy] Arilyn: Attack #1: +2 Longsword: (13-(d20++0+2+1)) [13-(4+0+2+1)] 6. PROBABLY HITS Troll #4 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Christy] Arilyn: Damage v L: +2 Longsword: (1d12++0+2) [9+0+2] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Troll #4

[DM (to GM only)] Troll #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (-11) - Heavily Wounded

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Attack #1: Faithful Balance: (9-(d20+3)) [9-(3+3)] 3. PROBABLY HITS Troll #5 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Damage v SM: Faithful Balance: (d10+11) [2+11] 13 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Troll #5

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Roll #1: (d12) [11] 11

[DM (to GM only)] Troll #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-13) - Massively Wounded

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Knockdown

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Sweetums

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 11'01".

[DM] Troll #5: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1] 1. PROBABLY FAILS against (11) [11] 11

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (13-(d20+3+2)) [13-(3+3+2)] 5. PROBABLY HITS Troll #5 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Damage v L: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (2*(3d6)++7+3) [2*((5+1+5))+7+3] 32 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Troll #5

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (13-(d20+3+2)) [13-(2+3+2)] 6. PROBABLY HITS Troll #5 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Damage v L: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (2*(3d6)++7+3) [2*((4+5+4))+7+3] 36 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Troll #5

[DM] INIT: 21 GOING: Troll #4

[DM (to GM only)] Troll #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -59 (-68) - Dead

[DM] Troll #4: Attack #1: Natural Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [13-(12+0)] 1. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1)

[Sean] Sweetums targets Troll #4. Distance: 20'11"

[DM] Troll #4: Attack #1: Natural Claw: (13-(d20+0)) [13-(12+0)] 1. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Arilyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Magic Missile -- Expression: {4d4+4} points of magical bolty doom (a), CHANGED: Dispel Magic -- Expression: I dispell {1d20-11+$WL} level magic! (a), CHANGED: Fireball -- Expression: I blast for {($WL)d6} of fiery doom! (a), CHANGED: Lightning Bolt -- Expression: I blast for {($WL)d6} of electric doom! (a), CHANGED: Ice Storm -- Expression: {3d10} points of ice smashing doomy doom! (a), Combat -

[DM] Troll #4: Attack #1: Natural Bite: (13-(d20+0)) [13-(5+0)] 8. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1)

[DM] ROUND: 3

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Malagorn

[Hans] Almost finished, here

[mikE] Malagorn targets Troll #4. Distance: 32'00"

[mikE] Malagorn: Magic Missile: (5d4) [(1+4+1+1+1)] 8+5 Damage. Use of the magic missile spell creates up to five missiles of magical energy that dart forth from the wizard's fingertip and unerringly strike their target. This includes enemy creatures in a melee. The target creature must be seen or otherwise detected to be hit, however, so near-total concealment, such as that offered by arrow slits, can render the spell ineffective. Likewise, the caster must be able to identify the target. He cannot direct a magic missile to "Strike the commander of the legion," unless he can single out the commander from the rest of the soldiers. Specific parts of a creature cannot be singled out. Inanimate objects (locks, etc.) cannot be damaged by the spell, and any attempt to do so wastes the missiles to no effect. Against creatures, each missile inflicts 1d4+1 points of damage. For every two extra levels of experience, the wizard gains an additional missile--he has two at 3rd level, three at 5th level, four at 7th level, etc., up to a total of five missiles at 9th level. If the wizard has multiple missile capability, he can have them strike a single target creature or several creatures, as desired. added to Troll #4

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Brad Johnson

[mikE] Roll #1: (d100) [58] 58

[DM (to GM only)] Troll #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-8) - Massively Wounded

[DM] Brad Johnson moved 15'07".

[DM] Brad Johnson targets Troll #4. Distance: 5'10"

[DM] Brad Johnson: Attack #1: Long Sword: (16-(d20+0)) [16-(12+0)] 4. PROBABLY HITS Troll #4 (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[DM] Brad Johnson: Damage v SM: Long Sword: (1d8) [6] 6 added to Troll #4

[DM (to GM only)] Troll #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-6) - Dying

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Percival

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Ramone

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Troll #1. Distance: 13'11"

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Cantripily burns another one

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Arilyn

[Hans] thank you for burning the remains of the trolls, ramone.

[Christy] i think I'll follow ramones example

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[DM] the rest can be burned like that also

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I don't see anything left...Ramone is burning and the trolls are making with the dying

[Hans] great. I vote for Kylia as roleplayer of the night (that is, Lorie, of course).

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] so hold action

[DM] Combat has finished.

[DM] all burned away

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :) I vote for Everyone ... goooood job team :O)

[DM] we will pick up here at noon the first day

[DM] Time of Day: 12:00 PM. Day 5 Be ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 5th, 2006.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::weilds much cantrippy fire power::

[Christy] how about trollskin boots?

[DM] grins, only the afternoon and evenign to get through on day one

[Sweetums (Sean)] Joy.

[Hans] Pretty busy, DM.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, the only way to kill them is to burn them, which damages their skin ;)

[Christy] what a fun morning we've had

[DM] and yes to Ramone

[Hans] Are we getting together next week, too?

[DM] two packs of wolves and some trolls

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: yawns :: And we all lived. Seems I'm the only one who took damage

[DM] and yes to next week

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Cool.

[DM] end of the year awards and all

[Christy] i took damage

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay...for those of you I may not speak with before... MERRY CHRISTMAS

[Hans] I almost took damage.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::waves:: night all

[DM] marry christmas to all and to al a good night

[Sweetums (Sean)] Happy Haunakah

[Molly] Have a good holiday, All.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Merry Kwanzaa

[Hans] Merry Christmas to everybody!!!!

[mikE] night

[Christy] who's Al?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Happy Ramadan

[mikE] merry christmas everyone

[DM] grins

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] happy chrismahanikwanzika!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] And for those of you I will..well, pretend I didn't say anything LOL Happy Channukah and all that good stuff too

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: waves ::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] take care

[Christy] and to the athiest, I say

[Hans] Happy Easter, too.

Lorie has left the game on Fri Dec 22 23:19:58 EST 2006

mikE has left the game on Fri Dec 22 23:20:01 EST 2006

[Christy] nothing, get it?

[Molly] Happy Nothing??

Sean has left the game on Fri Dec 22 23:20:11 EST 2006

[Hans] See ya next week!!!!

[Hans] Happy Columbus day to Sean.

[Christy] that's what they believe in right?

[Molly] yep

[Hans] Oops, he's gone.

[Molly] cept those who were born again.

[DM] he heard it from me

[Hans] Thanks, BOB!!!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] oh we believe in christmas, we just worship consumerism :)

[DM] waves to everyone left

[DM] have a great time

[Molly] they believe in it twice over.

[DM] see you all around the block

[Hans] Uh, Bibo's right and I hate it.

[Molly] Ciao, all.

Bunny has left the game on Fri Dec 22 23:21:17 EST 2006

[Christy] thanks for the cool ring Santa. Bob, are you adding those things to our sheets or should we?

[Hans] Ciao-

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] lol ;)

[DM] you should

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has left the game on Fri Dec 22 23:21:33 EST 2006

[Molly] You're very welcome, Christy. Enjoy!!

[Christy] can I cut and paste with the chat history so I don't have to type it?

[DM] yes

[DM] cntrl c, control v

Hans has left the game on Fri Dec 22 23:22:16 EST 2006

[Molly] should I add them to people's lists?

[DM] most added them already

[Christy] do I have time now or are you shutting down?

[DM] but this chat is saved

[DM] you can do it now Christy not a problem

[Molly] don't quite get the lists thing, but....

[Christy (to GM only)] Character sheet for Arilyn modified: Spells - Notes - CHANGED: other magic items -- : String of warding - On command, this small piece of string may be stretched as long as 50 feet. If tied to two upright objects (such as trees), it prevents certain objects and creatures from passing between it and the ground; a maximum of 1000 square feet of space can be affected (20 feet high, 50 feet wide). The string of warding cannot block spells, but prevents the passage of all nonliving items (including missiles) and all creatures of 3 hit dice or less. Other creatures may make a saving throw vs spell to break through the effect, but not the string. If the string is tied and looped in an attempt to ward a space more than once, it has no effect and can easily be broken, which destroys the magic permanently. It can, however, be tied so as to enclose a horizontal area (for example around an outdoor encampment). If any creature is between the string and the ground when it is tied in place, the string wards against items only. Wizard's Tunic - This elegantly embroidered tunic was created by a master craftsman and wizard for a sultan. Its power is to reveal the silhouette of one's perfect mate. The tunic was stolen from the craftsman by the sultan's jealous vizier, who subsequently disappeared. Delicate talisman ring, shaped in the head of a lion. Two dark green emeralds are set into the lion’s eyes, and seem to glow from within. The Ring of Alsatius was created and worn by a powerful elven wizard and leader of their people. It guarantees safe passage through all allied elven territories, and promises aid and healing for the bearer.:: ( String of warding - On command, this small piece of string may be stretched as long as 50 feet. If tied to two upright objects (such as trees), it prevents certain objects and creatures from passing between it and the ground; a maximum of 1000 square feet of space can be affected (20 feet high, 50 feet wide). The string of warding cannot block spells, but prevents the passage of all nonliving items (including missiles) and all creatures of 3 hit dice or less. Other creatures may make a saving throw vs spell to break through the effect, but not the string. If the string is tied and looped in an attempt to ward a space more than once, it has no effect and can easily be broken, which destroys the magic permanently. It can, however, be tied so as to enclose a horizontal area (for example around an outdoor encampment). If any creature is between the string and the ground when it is tied in place, the string wards against items only. Wizard's Tunic - This elegantly embroidered tunic was created by a master craftsman and wizard for a sultan. Its power is to reveal the silhouette of one's perfect mate. The tunic was stolen from the craftsman by the sultan's jealous vizier, who subsequently disappeared.). Combat -

[Christy] done, thanks!

[Christy] have a great Christmas and see you next week!

Christy has left the game on Fri Dec 22 23:25:29 EST 2006

[DM] have a great night

[Molly] Have a good holiday, Great One.

Molly has left the game on Fri Dec 22 23:28:19 EST 2006