View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Feb1315

Feb 13 15 - Who What Were

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sun Feb 08 10:32:11 EST 2015 ====

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Feb 13 18:41:45 EST 2015 ====

Michael has joined the game on Fri Feb 13 18:46:49 EST 2015

Michael is receiving the map Northam...

Michael has received the map Northam.

[Master] Welcome sir!

[Master] How are you tonight

[Michael] I am good! Yourself?

[Master] life is good

[Master] I am off until Tuesday morning

[Master] so I can relax, sleep, and just be calm

[Michael] wow thats awesome! I was in New York for last week so I didn't do as much catching up reading as I should have but I should be okay.

[Master] The key stuff was on the Who What Were in Character stuff

[Master] but for you

[Master] I want to know A - how you like things, and B - to finish off your character

[Michael] What type of things? and yest that would be good to finish out my proficencies. I will need a little help with that though

[Master] the website stuff inbetween sessions,

[Master] there is a question also about Bonus Game

[Master] because we are going to miss so many sessions early this year I am going to host a Bonus Game, an all day game

[Master] on a Saturday or a Sunday

[Michael] Yeah there aren't any problems. I did look at the communication. Also, just let me know when the bonus game will take place because I work and go to school. But, I will definetely try to find a good time.

[Michael] *Try to make it

[Master] so I will go open your sheet and double check your proficiency

[Michael] kk

[Master] so to total up your proficiency slots for you: Weapon Slots are 5 slots

[Michael] so do i just add five slots?

[Master] Non weapon slots total are: 5+7 for 12 slots

[Master] no

[Master] so on the proficiency page

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Proficiencies

[Master] describes what you can choose with what

[Master] but in quick

[Master] weapon slots are for anything you want

[Michael] Can i assign them all to dagger? To become profeccient?

[Master] non weapon only for nonweapon or weapon stile

[Master] LOL

[Master] you can be a specialist

[Master] and keep a slot open for Mastery

[Michael] Yes, I would like that.

[Master] so that would be 1 slot in Dagger, 1 slot to specialise in Dagger, 1 empty slot for future use

[Master] you woudl have to decide if you want to do that specializing in stabbing or throwing

[Michael] Stabbing would be good. For assassinations and stuff

[Master] then you would want to take a slot in some sort of bow

[Master] for a ranged attack

[Michael] Crossbow alright?

[Master] sure

[Master] then you would have one extra weapon slot

[Michael] Garrotte?

[Master] which for your character idea could be spent on a non weapon slot

[Master] or that

[Master] that works also

[Michael] Yes please!

[Michael] I'm going to have fun

[Michael] lol

[Master] Light Crossbow?

[Master] or Heavy

Mike has joined the game on Fri Feb 13 18:59:16 EST 2015

Mike is receiving the map Northam...

Mike has received the map Northam.

[Michael] What's your opinion for my type of character

Mike has left the game on Fri Feb 13 18:59:26 EST 2015

[Michael] I guess light

[Master] light

Mike has joined the game on Fri Feb 13 18:59:32 EST 2015

Mike is receiving the map Northam...

Mike has received the map Northam.

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mike] no crossbow!

[Mike] nooooo

[Michael] what why?

[Michael] is it bad?

[Mike] crossbows suuuuuck compared to bows

[Mike] what race are you

[Master] LOL

[Michael] human

[Master] you can swap it Michael no worries if you want

[Mike] mmm... not as fun as elves.

[Mike] i had an elf archer. guy was rediculous with his bow

[Michael] and why do they suck? I am looking for stats online? Also crossbows are an assasins weapon

[Mike] but bows are faster so you get more attacks/round

[Mike] that's my main reason.

[Master] he is specialized in dagger

[Master] not bow

[Mike] but it's your character. gotta do what you like

[Mike] everything can be viable in this version

[Mike] well he might specialize in bow later

[Michael] I appreciate your advice. I do think I will stay with Crossbow though if that is alright. I own one in real life and though it takes longer to reload, it makes up for it in raw power and accuracy

[Master] cannot specialize in Bow ever

[Master] he is specialized in dagger

[Master] only one weapon specializatoin ever

[Mike] there are workarounds. hehheh

[Mike] how familiar are you with the system?

[Michael] Also I want to become a master at arms in dagger soo yeah///

[Michael] I am getting better you guys are great help and so patient thank you

[Mike] bob doesn't let the new players tweak too much, but once this guy dies, we can talk.

[Master] LOL

[Michael] Am i gonna die that fast?

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Feb 13 19:04:21 EST 2015

Lisa is receiving the map Northam...

[Master] so weapon slots are done

Lisa has received the map Northam.

[Mike] eh. probably not on this campaign. but there's always the chance.

[Mike] hey lisa!

[Master] and now

[Michael] I'll try not to screw up to much then hehe

[Master] you have 12 slots to spend on Non weapon slots

[Michael] hey lisa

[Master] but first

[Master] I want some dice rolls for magic items

[Mike] how's my favorite dnd girl

[Michael] okay how many times do you want me to roll?

[Mike] (and the only dnd girl in the game) cough cough

[Master] Spring will be in later I do believe

[Master] but Mel is always welcome as well, cough cough

[Lisa] everyone sick?

[Master] Michael I need 5 d100 rolls please

[Lisa] Happy Friday the 13th! :)

[Mike] i am getting better, but was sick all week

[Michael] what was the shortcut for that again?

[Lisa] yuck

[Mike] my classroom was like an ifectious disease ward

[Mike] bracket5d100bracket

[Lisa] did you have a flu shot?

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Non-weaponProficiencies

[Mike] no, and it was a cold

[Lisa] or use the dice panel on the toolbar

[Master] curly bracket

[Master] {

[Michael] (5d100) [5d100=20,24,46,31,99] 220

[Michael] There we go

[Master] WOW

[Master] so 4 d20

[Michael] good?

[Master] 4 items total

[Master] or rolls for items

[Michael] wait you want me to roll a 4d20?

[Mike] give him a dagger

[Michael] yeah dagger

[Master] yes please

[Master] if he happens to roll a weapon

[John Anstett] has joined the game on Fri Feb 13 19:08:19 EST 2015

[John Anstett] is receiving the map Northam...

[Michael] (4d20) [4d20=13,4,13,10] 40

[John Anstett] has received the map Northam.

John Anstett hello all

[Mike] hey john

[Michael] Heyo!

[Master] OK, so Leather armor +1, potion of healing, potion of hill giant strength, Sepentine owl (magical figurine) scroll of protection from magic

[Michael] KK

[Lisa] hill giant strength?

[Lisa] Hi John :)

[Master] drink and boosts your strength to Hill Giant level

[Master] for X ammount of tiem

[Master] time

[Michael] Can i trade it for a kick but dagger?

[Michael] In the gaem?

[Master] grins no

[Master] yes

[Master] in game you can do almost anything you want

[Michael] Is it valuable?

[Michael] For trade?

[Master] all magic is valuable

[Master] all magic comes with a price

[Michael] I'll hold you to that

[Master] and Hello to Mike, John, Lisa

[Master] thank yoyu all for being in

[Lisa] it is our pleasure

John Anstett we will see abiut that Lisa ;)

[Master] John, Mike and Michael, you should all catch up on the In Character thread

[Master] for the details

[Lisa] :)

[Master] so you know where to pick up

[Michael] Okay i'll go read it real quick

[Lisa] people posted?

[Master] not from when you read it

John Anstett after I posted?

[Master] right

[Master] well I posted a couple

John Anstett oh

[Lisa] that was a funny post from Spring

[Master] grisn

[Lisa] time to get drunk after 12 step conferences :)

[Master] she is a fun person

[Michael] Out of character discussion right?

[Master] and IN Character

[Master] there is a good chunk that TMO did

[Michael] okay thanks

[Master] that was inserted before your Hugh post

[Mike] i haven't ready anything put up on the site. don't know why i don't remimber to look

[Lisa] brb

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] TMO just texted, just got home will be in but needs dinner first

[Master] and when John and Mike and Michael are ready

[Michael] Hey bob, I know i am a warrior and all, but all the proficencies that i would like are in the rogue section

[Michael] like information gathering and bribery

[Master] then it costs 1 extra slot to take

[Master] but you can take them

[Master] unless they say Special but I doubt you want any of those

[Michael] okay, well then I kknow it sucks but I want to put them all into information gathering

[Master] you spent 1 extra slot to get a bonus of +1 to your roll on it

[Michael] okay

[Master] there is also the issue that it will take time to "learn" each area you move to

[Master] but that is not a big deal

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Michael] it's well worth it. Information is a valuable commadity

[Master] but not more than 2 slots into that

[Michael] okay. how many do i have left?

[Master] well

[Mike] i'm ready whenever

[Master] you could spend more but you will always have a 5% chance of failure (roll a 20) so adding in too many more

John Anstett me too

[Michael] okay

[Michael] so now what?

[Michael] and if I am holding up the game we can do this someother time

[Master] you can pick your other proficiencies as you go along tonight

[Master] in the background

[Michael] okay

[Master] Lisa can help she does not have a character here

[Master] and so

[Master] the group is in the town

[Master] all in the inn

[Master] able to talk and decide what you want to do

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 17'09".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 16'11".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 39'08".

[Michael (to Lisa only)] how many profeciencies do I get to choose lisa?

[Michael (to Lisa only)] I am confused on this section

[Master (to Michael only)] 12 slots total left to spend after weapons, 2 on info gathering

[Master (to Lisa only)] 12 slots total left to spend after weapons 2 on info gathering so far

[Mike] are we still investigating?

[Mike] i thought we were leaving

[Michael (to Lisa only)] so if I put two into each prof. then i get 5 more?

[Master] you can be Mike

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Does anyone remember Brawyn's exact request?

[Master (to Michael only)] yes if you only have 1 slot skills

Michael I don't

[Mike] well my vote is go home

[Mike] if no one else votes, i guess i win

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I thought I was here to help kill, not make decisions

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] then you will have to explain to Shur and Brawynn

[Mike] we solved the mystery, and no one actually seems to want our help except the corrupt government official

[Lisa (to Michael only)] sorry I lost my internet for a minute

[Michael] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Lisa only)] no problem

[Lisa (to Michael only)] I don't know why Bob says I can help

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] do you think Branwyn would want us to overthrough the goverment or just teach them a lesson?

[Lisa] I don't know how many a character gets to start

[Lisa] to BOB and Michael

[Master] Lisa he has 12 total slots for NWP, you can help with how each works, etc if he has questions

[Master] especially about how they work in game

[Lisa] Bob needs to stop saying that I know all this stuff about character creation when I have only done it once about 4 years ago

[Lisa] If Bob wants me to learn then he is going to have to start killing my characters

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] don't worry i think i've got a small lid on it

[Master] and Hoffman has the point

[Lisa] :)

[Master] and laughs at Lisa

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (that is the problem when your characters do not die)

[Master] So Hoffman, Imari and Hugh

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I go along with you guys.

[Master] have to make the choice about do you just leave, do you talk to anyone else, etc

[Master] and then how/when you leave

[Master] then you will have to figure out (before gettign there) what you are telling Branwyn as your report and who will tell her

[Mike] imari will leave now

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] As being the new guy I have no idea who Branwyn is. (Hugh doesn't know)

[Mike] we can sleep on the road

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I know (Hugh doesn't)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (how far out is Shur?)

[Master] TMO? not sure

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Imari, are you comfortable that no one will get hurt if we leave things as they are?

[Lisa] (branwyn got a letter asking if she could go kill a werewolf for 20 gp - Branwyn asked Shur if she wanted to do it)

[Lisa] (philippe most likely sent a message that you guys were coming to the rescue)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] But eitther way, if we are working for Brawyn, we should at leadt say good bye to the Mayor

[Mike] "No. But it is not something we can deal with. These two groups must deal with their own problems. Neither side has shown any interest in listening to us."

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Understood. Do you mind waiting as I say good bye or do you want to come with me?

[Imari (Mike)] "The man in the woods while maybe an interesting mystery of that heroic figure, has no interest in being anything other than a purely wild animal."

[Imari (Mike)] "The mayor is a corrupt figure who was trying to trick us into doing his dirty work for his profit. I would rather send him to Partik."

[Imari (Mike)] "If the two of them decide to fight, it is not our priblem."

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I have no problem tell that to him, as nice as possible for Brawyn's sake

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I just thought I would be the one holding you back

[Lisa] (shur never told the mayor that it is his son that is in the woods with all the woods - you don't know if he knows that)

[Lisa] (with wolves - sorry)

[Lisa] (there are many woods though :) )

[Imari (Mike)] i suppose if hoffman is being all plitical and crap we should tell him

[Imari (Mike)] imari is pretty pissed at this whole place.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (wht time is about?)

[Master] the evening

[Imari (Mike)] "The only thing I would do is offer the innkeep a job at the manor. He is the only person we've met worth saving."

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I will see if I can find the mayor and have a casual fireside chat

[Master] the evenign on the 18th

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 16'05".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] /master

[Master] anyone else want to go with Hoffman?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] /bob

[Master] DM michael

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] /dm

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] How the heck privately

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] trying to remembver

[Master] /mich

[Master (to Michael only)] testing

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (only truly priate is the Tellephone

[Master] need to type something after then

[Lisa] who's mich?

[Lisa] should be /master

[Master] you only need to type the first letters that are uniquie in a name

[Lisa (to Master only)] like that?

[Master (to Lisa only)] like this

[Master] grins

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] /mast really?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] okay (3 Modern Languages, 1 Into Linguistics, 2 Persuasion, 2 Tracking, 1 Bribary) Is that correct?

[Master (to Michael only)] that totals 11 slots and you have 12

[Imari (Mike)] i'll go

[Master (to Michael only)] including the 2 into Info gathering

[Imari (Mike)] just not be friendly

[Master] Imari moved 6'10".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] and another into bribary?

[Master (to Michael only)] sure

[Lisa (to Michael only)] when you think about non-weapon profs try to also think of some boring practical ones that you might miss if you fill all your slots and don't have them - things like do you want to be able to read? swim? roll observation or alertness? things like that

[Master (to Michael only)] those modern launguages are only speaking so you might want to be able to read as Lisa says along with other good ideas

[Master (to Lisa only)] see you have lots of good ideas

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (do we find him in public?)

[Master (to Michael only)] plus you might want to have things like singing or something to do in down time

[Master] no to John

[Master] he is at his home there in the center of town

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] okay then please change tracking to reading/writing and in my down time I plan on stealing information from people

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] haha

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) knoks on door

[Master (to Michael only)] you can add them, go to your Proficiency page and add from data, there is a list of things there

[Master (to Michael only)] and Lisa can help with that also, getting them onto your sheet

[Master (to Michael only)] and do you want to be there with the Mayor

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] /yep

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] yep

[Master] Imari moved 9'09".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 15'05".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 1'05".

Chanders Westlake (Master) opens the door and is startled

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] Hello there!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Pardon us Sir

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hugh D'Ambray modified:

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Do you have a moment?

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I was under the miscomprehension that you were eating at the Inn

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] please come in come in

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I will set another place for you

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] Oh

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] for each of you

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] come in

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] please have a seat

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] no no please

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I will set the talb eand be right back

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] we do not want to impose

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] you must eat

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I just ate sir

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] we were just at the inn

Chanders Westlake (Master) crestfallen

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] oh

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] If this is a bad time, we can come back

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] Yes Theris, does serve a nice stew

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I would am free

[Lisa] (awww - let the poor guy feed you )

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I can set it off to the side

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] (brb dogs

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (That poor guy might poison us!)

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) steps in sheepishly, as if Brawyn is in his head)

[Imari (Mike)] seriously

[Lisa] (you all have been eating his cakes)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I havent!

[Lisa] (you will love meeting my non-paranoid characters)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Lisa only)] out of curriosity do you know how to add the non weapon proficiencies to the character sheet?

[Lisa] (i will open strange doors, eat what's in front of me and tell people my name)

[Lisa] (a true rebel)

[Lisa (to Michael only)] on your character sheet the seconf tab at the top is proficincies

[Lisa (to Michael only)] click edit and then scroll across to right side of screen

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] (sorry)

[Lisa (to Michael only)] there should be a little black arrow at the top of the NWP section

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] We just wanted to breif you on the situation

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Lisa only)] yup

[Lisa (to Michael only)] click on that and then Add (data)

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] Oh

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] then we need drinks to celebrate

[Lisa (to Michael only)] there should be a drop down list you can add them

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] It is a little delicate so we thought beter sooner

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I will be right back

Chanders Westlake (Master) scrurries off

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Lisa only)] thank you

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] comes back with wine and a tea pot

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I was not sure which you preferred

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] do barbarians drink tea?

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] or only water?

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) looks at Imari

Chanders Westlake (Master) shrugs

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I will hve a little wine

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] pours wine to everyone

[Imari (Mike)] "I am not thirsty at the moment. Unfortunatly we do not come bearing good news."

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] hands out glasses

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] please sit sit

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I have cakes

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] you must want cakes

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Not at the moment

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I remember you ate several of them Mr Hoffman

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] we do ot want to give you the wrong impression

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] to tell

[Lisa] (that you like cakes?)

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] what new news do you have from only a short time ago?

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] Or is it that you are full of Theris' stew

[Imari (Mike)] "We found the wolves."

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] We have investigated the situation and feel there is more to it then a simple hunt

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) nods to Imarri

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] sips his tea

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hugh D'Ambray modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: , General, , 1, $kn, +0. ADDED: Languages, Modern, General, , 1, $kn, +0. ADDED: Languages, Modern, General, , 1, $kn, +0. ADDED: Languages, Modern, General, , 1, $kn, +0. ADDED: Information Gathering, Rogue, , 1, $re, +0. ADDED: Information Gathering, Rogue, , 1, $re, +0. ADDED: Linguistics - only after 3 other languages are known, General, Lang*3, 2, $kn, +1. ADDED: Persuasion, General, , 1, $ld, +0. ADDED: Persuasion, General, , 1, $ld, +0. ADDED: Bribery, Rogue, , 1, $ld, +0. ADDED: Bribery, Rogue, , 1, $ld, +0. ADDED: Reading/writing, General, , 1, $kn, +1. ADDED: Reading/writing, General, , 1, $kn, +1.

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] sips

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] So.

[Imari (Mike)] "Apparently our son has a pack of wolves."

[Imari (Mike)] your

Chanders Westlake (Master) blinks

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] (blink blink our? oh my!)

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] My son?

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I do not have a son

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] We were not sure how much you knew

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] he disapeared

[Imari (Mike)] ::shrugs:: "He seemed to think his father sent him."

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] he is dead

[Imari (Mike)] "What was his name?"

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] Jospeh

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hugh D'Ambray modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - DELETED: , General, , 1, $kn, +0. CHANGED: Languages, Modern -- Slots: 3 (1), CHANGED: Languages, Modern -- Slots: 3 (1), CHANGED: Languages, Modern -- Slots: 3 (1), CHANGED: Information Gathering -- Slots: 2 (1), CHANGED: Information Gathering -- Slots: 2 (1), DELETED: Bribery, Rogue, , 1, $ld, +0. DELETED: Bribery, Rogue, , 1, $ld, +0. CHANGED: Reading/writing -- Slots: 2 (1), CHANGED: Reading/writing -- Slots: 2 (1),

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] Jospeh Westlake

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] How do you think he died?

[Imari (Mike)] what was that guys name?

[Lisa] (too bad ilero never read that book aloud...)

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] He never came back

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] he must be dead

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] You might be surprised what kids will do

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Do you know why he left?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Did he suffer split personality disorder?

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] He wanted to see the big city

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I knew he did not need to but I would not stop him

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] and now he must be dead as he never returned home

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] so what would happen if he returned how, but not as you remember him?

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] how could he come back from the dead?

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] that would be a horrible thing

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] to be torn from the warm embrace back to these lands

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] not if never died

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] he did not die

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] do they look similar?

[Chanders Westlake (Master) (to Michael only)] no

[Imari (Mike)] was that guy joseph?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] /group the father and son dont look similar?

[Imari (Mike)] i'm horrible at names

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (i have no idea, I have not played this adventure at all)

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] (Brian the Younger is what he told you his name was)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Regardless, we do not make it a point to be overly involved in a internal situation of your town

[Imari (Mike)] "Well this guy is Brian the Younger and seemed to think his father sent us after him."

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I do not know any Brian the Younger,

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] although Brian the Wise of course is the Saint that lived nearby

[Lisa] (layla told Ilero and shur that burgemeister was the father of brian the crazy and shur and ilero told you before you came to westlake's house - so there is that too)

[Imari (Mike)] "He said that you sent us out to kill his wolves and sell the pelts."

[Lisa] (website IC chat this week)

TMO has joined the game on Fri Feb 13 20:11:34 EST 2015

TMO is receiving the map Northam...

[Imari (Mike)] "And that we were an act of war."

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 11'10".

TMO has received the map Northam.

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 16'07".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hugh D'Ambray modified:

[Lisa] (hello tmo)

[Lisa] (have some cake)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (TGIT)

[Lisa] (cup of tea?)

[TMO] (Yay! Cake!)

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] tea, wine and cake, grins

[Imari (Mike)] "Your missing young man went to the city to try his luck."

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (Thank God its TMO)

[Imari (Mike)] "And these wolves were the tracks that were found, not a werewolf."

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] that is very good to know

[TMO] (you all seem to be doing what Shur would have done. Diplomacy ain't her strong suit either)

[Imari (Mike)] "So your wolf mystery is solved."

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] (Imari claims to be the ambassador from Carnak)

[TMO (to GM only)] [Shurkural]]: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 9!!

[Imari (Mike)] "Now tell me, did you know it was a wolf pack? Were we supposed to simply exterminate them for you?"

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (they do thinks diffrently up there)

[TMO (to Master only)] Wolfwere knowledge check

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] there are always wolfs

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] wolves

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] but we have not had any mass packs that I am aware of

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Imari (Mike)] "So you really were afraid of a werewolf? Then how come none of your townspeople we talked to knew about it?"

[Chanders Westlake (Master) (to TMO only)] wolfweres are not affected by silver, only magical weapons and cold iron

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Not tht it is not reasonable to be afraid of wearwoves

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] Of course we are worried about werewolves

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] there was the attack on our sheep

[TMO (to Master only)] that's what I was afraid of

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] and there must be some connection with the wolf and with the human footprints

[Imari (Mike)] "Brian said it was his wolves."

[Imari (Mike)] "And he runs with the pack."

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] Brian in the woods claims to own wolves?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (dear god the plot thickins!)

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] that does not sound like somethign that Brian the Wise would have said, perhaps that is why he is the younger

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) clears her throat. "Imari. Mind if I ask you something in private?"

[Imari (Mike)] "Sure."

[Imari (Mike)] see what i did there?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (smiles)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) smiles at the mayor. "'Scuse us a sec, please." She walks over to a corner with Imari.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) whispers in Imari's ear.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] So, Sir. We are not sure what if anything more we can do

Shurkural (TMO) (to Mike only)] Layla asked something I didn't notice till now. She asked if silver affected wolfweres. You know anything bout them?

[Imari (Mike)] heeheehee that tickles

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] hahah

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (looks embrassed) "sorry"

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] We feel there needs to be a little more talk and discussion, but I am not sure we are the poepl to force the issue

[Imari (Mike)] ::shrugs:: "I believe so, but I'm not sure."

[Shurkural]] (TMO) shakes her head.

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] what sort of talk could there be?

Shurkural (TMO) (to Mike only)] From what I 'member, silver don't affect them. Just cold iron and magic. Wait... my sword is magic too. Oh, phew.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] If I was in charge of town and there were people just outside the town, I would want some sore of communication between us

[Imari (Mike)] ::nods to shurkural::

[Imari (Mike)] brb

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] we are not sworn to protect anyone who does not pay taxes

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] and that is not our place to say

Shurkural (TMO) (to Master only)] ooc: I'm not up on the differences between werewolves and wolfweres. Anything you can tell me that Shur knows?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] if you hve no further need of us, we can leave

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] we just wanted to make you aware of what we found out

[Chanders Westlake (Master) (to TMO only)] wolfweres are a natural creature that hates werewolves

[Chanders Westlake (Master) (to TMO only)] wolfweres are naturally wolves who turn into humans, the opposite of werewoves

Shurkural (TMO) (to Master only)] hmm. how would that fit into a Ranger's favored enemy status? Same thing, or different? And are they typically evil also?

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] To Hoffman, If you have solved the problem then I suppose you will want to be on your way

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] but you may feel free to stay for cakes if you wish

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] May I take one to go? I heard your cakes are the rage around town

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] warm smile, of course

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] here,

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] /jumps

Chanders Westlake (Master) jumps up and runs to the kitchen

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] brings back a cloth wrapped package

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] ties a knot in the top

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] here are two for the road

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] in case you have to share

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thank you sir.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You are most hospitable and are generous

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I do nean to say your situation is solved, I never said that

[Imari (Mike)] back

Shurkural (TMO)] We're just trying to find out what the situation is, that's all. It don't seem to fit what we were told when we came up. That can happen, of course, if everything ain't known. But we also don't want to just go blundering about.

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Imari (Mike)] "I notice you never answered any of my questions."

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] Which questions did I now answer?

[Imari (Mike)] "If you hired us to kill wolves so you could sell their skins."

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] No I said that I have no intention of hunting wolves just to hunt them

[Imari (Mike)] "Is there another town near to this hut in the woods?"

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] there are no other settlements closer than the wall

Shurkural (TMO) (to Master only)] (Ilero is looking at the mayor again, for anything tripping his alarms)

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] There is Anqinn south of the wall

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] but nothign north of the wall until you are into the Duchy

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] well past the Blumm Wood

[Imari (Mike)] "Then why does this Brian confuse you with his father? Has the leader of this town every been a Brian?"

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] My name is Chanders Westlake, not Brian

[Imari (Mike)] "But has there ever been one?"

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] a Brian as the mayor? I do not know

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] my father was not

[Imari (Mike)] ::sighs:: "Shur?" ::motions aside::

[Shurkural]] (TMO) moves over with Imari.

[Imari (Mike)] ::whispers::

[Imari (Mike)] "Are we about to get involved with this mystery? Or are we declaring this area werewolf free and leaving?"

Shurkural (TMO)] /Imari ooc: this is a test of whispers

[Lisa] (fail)

Shurkural (TMO)] (just testing if it would work to characters

[Lisa] :)

Shurkural (TMO)] (Failure Is Always An Option)

[Imari (Mike)] lol

[Lisa] (you can always do the /me whispers to Imari and the other characters should not act on it unless Ilero is doing an evesdropping thing)

[Imari (Mike)] it allows us to learn from our mistakes

[Shurkural]] (TMO) murmurs back to Imari. "I don't like getting involved where I don't know what's going on. But if there are werewolves up here I'd like to get 'em. But I don't know if there are any. Could be, might not.

Shurkural (TMO)] What would Branwyn do?

Shurkural (TMO)] (WWBD?

[Imari (Mike)] ::whispers:: "your call."

[Shurkural]] (TMO) frowns.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] We believe in live and let live

Shurkural (TMO)] (until we kill it)

[Lisa] lol

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (of corse)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (AFK)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] So, it is late Sir and we appreciate your time.

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] no worries

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] If there is anything I can do please just stop on by

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Unless you have a specific request....

[Shurkural]] (TMO) sighs. "I think we done as much as we could without realy ticking off your people. You want us to go apologize to Brian 'fore we get outta your hair?

Shurkural (TMO)] Maybe that'd calm him down some.

[Lisa] (does he still not believe it is his son?)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (you want me to rough him up untill he believes?)

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I am not worried about what some hermit in the woods is thinking

[Lisa] (i didn't think that would be necessary - layla says so, ilero read brian's family tree book)

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] they are just out there communing with nature

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (or drag one to the other)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] And as long as you are ok with that, so are we

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (I am Back)

[Imari (Mike)] so home!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] We wish you well, let us know if you have further need of our services

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] To the big city?

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) whspers to Imarri "did you invit this one to tag along

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 13'00".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 9'11".

[Master] Imari moved 18'09".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 11'05".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 16'06".

Shurkural (TMO)] I am so confused

Shurkural (TMO)] Lemme go talk to Layla real quick. You all get us ready to go. I'll catch up.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I am not leaving you alone

[Shurkural]] (TMO) shrugs.

Shurkural (TMO)] Sure thing, sugar.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] If I am still allowed to "tag along" then I will be by shortly I just want to speak to the burgermeister first

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I can catch up as much as you can

[Shurkural]] (TMO) smiles and punches Hoffman lightly in the bicep.

[Master] so everyone leaves except Hugh

Shurkural (TMO)] A slowpoke like you, keep up with me? I don't think so.

[Master] Hugh stays to talk

Shurkural (TMO)] (and is eaten)

[Imari (Mike)] "You are both too slow. I could be home so muc hquicker if I didn't have to wait for you."

Shurkural (TMO)] (if you ever don't know who the bad guy in a scenario is, look at the politician)

Shurkural (TMO)] (how big is Hoffman? I don't know why, but I always picture him in my head as small. not as small as indigo, but still small)

[Lisa] (it's not like he said cake or death. He just said cake)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] Sir, you have been most hospitable and I appreciate your generosity. They might not have told you but there are quite a few wolves in the forest. You may wish to make sure your citizens lock there doors at night and post guard dogs to protect your sheep and livlihood. If you ever need anything or hear any good rumors floating around I will be in the City or have a dedicated message box for you to put parchment in. I appreciate the cake. Be safe sir. This hermit may turn out to be more then just a nuisance.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I would have killed a wearwolf if it was waranted

[Lisa] (i picture hoffman as beefy - being the axeman and all)

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] Thank you Sir Hugh

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (lean and mean)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] brb

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I am no Sir. Simply a humble citizen trying to do good by those who do good by me. I wish you a good evening. Hugh Leaves

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 13'06".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 20'02".

[Master] Laika is not in evidence outside

[Master] as you approach her house and pens

Shurkural (TMO)] Hey. Laika? You around? Sorry to bother you again.

[Master] no answer

[Shurkural]] (TMO) moves around to look inside the pens.

[Master] alaertness check

[Master] Laika Frost moved 4'02".

Shurkural (TMO)] (no Alertness skill)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Master] and then a surprise check a d12

[Imari (Mike)] afk again

Shurkural (TMO)] [1d12]

Shurkural (TMO)] (1d12) [1d12=4] 4

[Master] Hoffmn

[Lisa] (it would be kind of funny if laika was a werewolf and mike was afk for it)

[Lisa] (surprise!)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (d12) [1d12=4] 4

[Master] so neither of you are surprised

Shurkural (TMO)] (I was expecting it!)

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 2'07".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 3'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Laika Frost moved 7'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Laika Frost targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 0'05"

[Master (to GM only)] Laika Frost targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 0'02"

Shurkural (TMO)] (>_>)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 3'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Laika Frost moved 9'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Laika Frost targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 0'02"

[Master (to GM only)] Laika Frost targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] Laika Frost: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=5] 13

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] [Shurkural]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=5] 15

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What is happening! Are you guys fighting?

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Laika Frost

[Master] Laika Frost: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] -1. HITS [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] [Shurkural]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Initiative changed from 15 to 15.

[Master] Laika Frost: Damage v SM: Bite: (2d4) [2d4=1,2] 3 added to: [Hoffman]]

Shurkural (TMO)] (why is my init not rolling?)

[Master] [Hoffman]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 57 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] You are not there Michael

[Lisa] (where is ilero?)

[Master] you stayed back to talk

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Initiative changed from 18 to 14.

John Anstett [Hoffman]] targets Laika Frost. Distance: 0'01"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] skip me sorry

[Master] IF they make a huge noise you might hear on the way back

[Imari (Mike)] sorry back

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] WHY?

[Imari (Mike)] are we fighting?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=1] 8 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Laika Frost (AC FINAL: 5).

[Lisa] (LOL)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=11] -2 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Laika Frost (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=19] -10 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Laika Frost (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=5] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Laika Frost

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=2] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Laika Frost

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Imari (Mike)] who is laika and why are we fighting?

[Master] no apparent effect Hoffman

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] np

[Imari (Mike)] omg what is going on i'm so confused

[Lisa] (think they found their werewolf and you were off afk)

[Imari (Mike)] aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah very loud noises

[Master] Shur is up

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] sorry guys so much appeared on screen I rolled initiative sorry. Thought that was what i was supposed to do

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands:: is now ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Do I hear them?

[Master] not yet

[Imari (Mike)] damnit, there actually WAS a werewolf?

Shurkural (TMO)] (is drawing weapon all she can do?)

[Master] is the first round

[Master] she can attack

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Laika Frost. Distance: 0'02"

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=9] 5 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Laika Frost (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

Shurkural (TMO)] (secret rolls was checked)

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((2d4)+1) [2d4=2,4] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Laika Frost

[Master] yes that is a hit

Shurkural (TMO)] (MUCH better)

[Master] Laika Frost's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (-7) - Lightly Wounded

[Imari (Mike)] Imari: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=2] 12

Laika Frost (Master) howls

Shurkural (TMO)] What are you doing?

[Imari (Mike)] Imari moved 27'04".

[Laika Frost (Master)] Imari is not there

[Shurkural]] (TMO) grunts. "Nevermind"

[Laika Frost (Master)] she is back towards the inn and does not know this is happening

[Imari (Mike)] this is the first bitch i wanted to kill, right?

[Master] Imari moved 26'00".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] she howled! Can i come running!

[Lisa] (yup)

[Imari (Mike)] why wouldn't i go with them? I was afk...

[Laika Frost (Master)] not yet

[Lisa] (yup to mike)

[Lisa] (shur said she was running to laika's and she would catch up)

[Imari (Mike)] well now can i go?

[Lisa] (hoffman is just a gentleman)

[Laika Frost (Master)] Mike everyone went back to the Inn, then Shur adn Hoffman went back out to Laika

[Lisa] (ilero is moping in a corner somewhere?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: INT check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

Shurkural (TMO)] (I waswn't expecting to get attacked)

[Laika Frost (Master)] you can wait till next round and react, then that round you could go over to the trainer's house, then the next round or two to attack

[Imari (Mike)] i generally stick with the group. maybe i'm the only old school player here that remembers the lessons of DON'T SPLIT THE PARTY

[Laika Frost (Master)] and Shur did do damage the wolf

[Laika Frost (Master)] HAH you were in three groups!

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Laika Frost

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: INT check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] Laika Frost: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 11. MISSES [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Imari

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I Can come running now?

[Laika Frost (Master)] you can make an Intiative roll

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Initiative changed from 14 to 12.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Initiative changed from 12 to 13.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] dammir

[Laika Frost (Master)] then on your turn you can start running towards the news

[Laika Frost (Master)] sounds

[Laika Frost (Master)] you are 1 full round of movement away

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] okay

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] sorry trying to work through system

[Laika Frost (Master)] nods no worries

[Laika Frost (Master)] it is because you were split in three groups

[Laika Frost (Master)] so Imari can now start moving

Shurkural (TMO)] (pfft. that's nothing. ;))

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] man maybe i should be more paranoid

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Laika Frost (Master)] she has a full round of movement

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Imari (Mike)] Imari moved 20'06".

[Laika Frost (Master)] next round Imari can attack

[Lisa] (nonsense! trust evryone and fun things will happen)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (sure)

[Imari (Mike)] i so wanted to burn her place down

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Hoffman]]

Shurkural (TMO)] (Ilero's my more paranoid character. Shur's rather trusting)

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) drops axes and grabs majoic club

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Club: ((13-(d20+1))-2) [1d20=14] -4 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Laika Frost (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Club: ((1d6+2)+3) [1d6=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Laika Frost

[Master] Laika Frost's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 25 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 18'07".

[Laika Frost (Master)] and so Hugh can run

[Laika Frost (Master)] and next round attack

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] how do i pass turn

[Laika Frost (Master)] click the red button

[Laika Frost (Master)] upper right

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] thank you

[Master] Time of Day: 08:16 PM. Day 18 See ___ tre, Ohm {Early Winter} 18th, 1266 TGR.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) sees the others arrive. "You want to surrender now, or after we carve on you a bit?"

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (we always seem to get into combat when it is my time to leave)

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=20] -6 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Laika Frost (AC FINAL: 5)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=4] 10 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Laika Frost (AC FINAL: 5).

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Damage v SM: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((2d4)+1) [2d4=4,1] 6 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Laika Frost

[Master] Laika Frost's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 19 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Laika Frost

[Master] Laika Frost moved 7'11".

[Master] Laika Frost no longer targets [Shurkural]].

[Master] Laika Frost targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 5'08"

[Laika Frost (Master)] running for the hills

[Laika Frost (Master)] attacks of opportunity

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Club: ((13-(d20+1))-2) [1d20=5] 5 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Laika Frost (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Club: ((1d6+2)+3) [1d6=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Laika Frost

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Initiative changed from 13 to 19.

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=7] 7 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Laika Frost (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] Michael you roll Init again instead of attacking

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is now ARMED.

[Master] you can roll your attack but you do not have a magic weapon so cannot hurt it

[Master] and Imari do you have a magic weapon?

[Master] or spell?

[Master] sorry

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I can distract it!

[Master] no spell yet

[Master] only melee attacks

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can i "attack" distract it?

[Master] you can attack, and in a different circumstance might work but she is in full flight, will just dodge and run not defending herself at all

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] can i chase?

[Master] Mike? any attack?

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=7] 7 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Laika Frost (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] once it is your turn yes

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] tackle her?

Shurkural (TMO)] (ignore that)

[Master] have to be able to hit her to tackle her

Shurkural (TMO)] (was trying to type, had wrong window on top)

[Imari (Mike)] she running?

[Master] yes to Mike

[Imari (Mike)] is there anyone other than us around?

[Imari (Mike)] eyes of the villagers

[Master] no townspeople

[Master] but that does not mean they cannot see

[Imari (Mike)] i'm going to change and follow from the air

[Master] the church up on the hill, etc

[Master] but ok

[Master] you can do that

[Master] change this round

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] can i stuble her with a crossbow bold?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] *Stuble

[Master] and Hugh, you suddenly see Imari CHANGE , just like the werewolf you are attacking

[Master] Imari changes from a human female into a man sized Raven

[Master] and starts to fly up into the air

[Master] Laika Frost moved 7'09".

[Master] Laika Frost no longer targets [Hoffman]].

[Master] Laika Frost no longer targets Hugh D'Ambray.

[Master] Laika Frost's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 13 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Laika Frost moved 3'07".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Imari

[Master] Imari changes

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Hoffman]]

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] should we give chase Shur? (holding )

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I want to chase

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Shurkural]]

Shurkural (TMO)] Hugh! Go get the others, quick! Hoff and I are following Imari and Laika. Show 'em where we went. HURRY!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (I know silly question)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) runs after Imari and Laika.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 22'00".

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) follows

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Help Help we are under attack

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Come on guys

bryonlanderman-82083 has joined the game on Fri Feb 13 21:28:44 EST 2015

bryonlanderman-82083 is receiving the map Northam...

Shurkural (TMO)] (that sounded very maiden in peril-ish)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] shut up

bryonlanderman-82083 has left the game on Fri Feb 13 21:29:01 EST 2015

Shurkural (TMO)] (hee hee)

[Lisa] (lol)

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Lisa] (i don't think he knew who you meant to go get)

[Master] so out into the dark

[Master] Hugh is back at the Inn

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (so did me and Shur move last round?)

[Master] Shur and Hoffman are off into the fields chasing after a shadowy wolf figure

[Master] Imari finishes changes

[Imari (Mike)] and i'm flying

[Master] and launches into the air to fly overhead and try to follow

[Master] Laika Frost moved 11'06".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 11'00".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 13'08".

[Master] Imari moved 18'10".

[Master] [Hoffman]], [Shurkural]], Laika Frost and Imari moved 73'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Wild Cat moved 53'01".

[Master] so as you go chasing after the wolf (using the same map just for ease)

Shurkural (TMO)] (Let us know when the Inn group reacts)

[Master] Laika Frost moved 4'07".

[Master] [Hoffman]] and [Shurkural]] moved 5'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Wild Cat moved 2'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Wild Cat targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 1'06"

[Master (to GM only)] Wild Cat targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 1'10"

[Master (to GM only)] Wild Cat targets Imari. Distance: 4'02"

[Master] Wild Cat: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Laika Frost

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Imari

[Master] so Laika is fleeing through the fields

[Master] Imari is flying up above tracking her

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Master] surprise check Hoffman

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] obs?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] can the group chase merrily after htem now? Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] still a surprise check

[Master] but better options

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (d12) [1d12=11] 11

[Master] so Hoffman is not surprised

[Master] Wild Cat moved 1'07".

[Master] Wild Cat: Attack: Claw: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -3. HITS [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Wild Cat: Attack: Claw: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -3. HITS [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Wild Cat: Attack: Bite: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 12. MISSES [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] Wild Cat: Attack: Claw: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 11. MISSES [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 1).

[Lisa (to TMO only)] so laika runs into the forest and blends into the pack of regular wolves and the group ends up slaughtering the wolf pack anyway and selling their skins and family feud escalates

[Master] Wild Cat: Attack: Claw: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 1. HITS [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Wild Cat: Attack: Bite: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -4. HITS [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 1)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Wild Cat: Attack: Bite: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 11. MISSES [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Wild Cat: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d8) [1d8=4] 4 added to: [Hoffman]]

[Master] Wild Cat: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: [Hoffman]]

Shurkural (TMO)] (one sec, Michael, he'll let us know when the Inn group moves)

[Master] [Hoffman]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 51 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[Imari (Mike)] why so many attacks?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] oh okay. sorry bob didn't mean to inturrupt oops

[Master] The cat attacked Hoffman not Shur

Shurkural (TMO)] (no worries)

[Master] so damage all went to Hoffman as he ran right up into it

[Master] as he was chasing the wolf

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Master] so Hoffman is delayed by the cat

[Master] unless he is runnign past it

[Master] sorry

[Imari (Mike)] can i see the wolf still?

[Master] you could just ignore it and let it have attacks of opportunity

[Master] and yes to Imari

[Imari (Mike)] because i can cast a spell at it

[Master] go for it

[Master] you can do that now

[Master] before it slips into the shadows, etc

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] How big is this cat?

Johnny_Foulger-40368 has joined the game on Fri Feb 13 21:36:09 EST 2015

Johnny_Foulger-40368 is receiving the map Northam...

[Master] panther sized

Shurkural (TMO)] (holy farkle)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] thats a huge freakin cat

[Imari (Mike)] Imari casts a spell against : Spiritual Hammer: I summon forth a magical hammer which flies around and hits things for (3+7) 10 rounds.

[Mike] Imari targets Laika Frost. Distance: 8'00"

[Master] make your attack Imari

Johnny_Foulger-40368 has received the map Northam.

[Imari (Mike)] Imari: Attack: Spiritual Dagger: (16-(d20+1)) [1d20=14] 1. HITS Laika Frost (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Imari (Mike)] Imari: Damage v SM: Spiritual Dagger: ((1d4+1)+1) [1d4=2] 4 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Laika Frost

John Anstett [Hoffman]] targets Wild Cat. Distance: 1'04"

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Club: ((13-(d20+1))-2) [1d20=9] 1 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Wild Cat (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Laika Frost's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-4) - Massively Wounded

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Club: ((1d6+2)+3) [1d6=6] 11 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Wild Cat

[Imari (Mike)] heh. cool.

[Master] Wild Cat's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 17 (-11) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] so now to Shur

[Master] Hoffman stops to deal with the cat

[Master] is Shur continuing after the wolf?

[Master] and Hello Johnny, (spring?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (wow. tough call)

[Lisa] (split the party one more time)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) keeps running after Laika. "Catch up quick Hoff!"

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 6'03".

[Master] [Shurkural]] targets Laika Frost. Distance: 4'06"

Shurkural (TMO)] (actually, either way she's with a party meber)

[Master] Laika Frost moved 5'04".

Johnny_Foulger-40368 has left the game on Fri Feb 13 21:39:24 EST 2015

Shurkural (TMO)] (this way, it's Imari)

[Master] ok so Shur keeps the wolf in her sights, but is not close enough to catch up

Shurkural (TMO)] (sorry Hoff)

[Master] Laika Frost moved 3'04".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 4'11".

[Master] Imari moved 8'06".

[Master] and NOW Hugh can emerge from the Inn with Ilero in tow

[Master] (and Kenna if Spring does show up)

Shurkural (TMO)] (hehe.)

[Lisa] (and galdek!)

[Master] yes Galdek!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 1'02".

[Master] and you are one round of movement to the house

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Do I know which direction they went?

[Master] then you can try to figure out where they went

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 18'06".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 20'08".

[Master] Galdek moved 27'03".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Wild Cat

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is now ARMED.

[Master] Wild Cat: Attack: Claw: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 12. MISSES [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Wild Cat: Attack: Claw: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 6. MISSES [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Wild Cat: Attack: Bite: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -4. HITS [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 1)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Wild Cat: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d8) [1d8=8] 8 added to: [Hoffman]]

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Master] ROUND: 5

[Master] [Hoffman]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 43 (-8) - Moderately Wounded

[Imari (Mike)] oh yeah, galdek

[Master] OK

[Lisa] lol

[Imari (Mike)] i always forget about him

[Master] so wolf is out in the fields, a full round and more ahead of Shur but Imari has her in her sights

[Master] then Shur

[Master] then Hoffman

[Master] then back further Hugh and his group

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Laika Frost

[Master] Laika Frost moved 14'03".

[Master] Laika Frost targets Artiark. Distance: 3'05"

[Imari (Mike)] well for the next nine rounds i'm gonne try and hit her with my spiritual dagger

[Lisa] (insane peoples :) )

[Master] sprinting towards the edge of the woods

Ilero (TMO)] (Branwyn's missing all the fun)

[Master] and Imari can swing now

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Imari

Johnny_Foulger-40368 has joined the game on Fri Feb 13 21:42:37 EST 2015

Johnny_Foulger-40368 is receiving the map Northam...

[Imari (Mike)] how is laika targetting artiark. if he's here he'd be flying, wouldn't he?

Johnny_Foulger-40368 has received the map Northam.

[Master] did not target him

[Imari (Mike)] Imari: Attack: Spiritual Dagger: (16-(d20+1)) [1d20=2] 13. MISSES Laika Frost (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Hoffman]]

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Club: ((13-(d20+1))-2) [1d20=2] 8 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Wild Cat (AC FINAL: 6).

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Club: ((13-(d20+1))-2) [1d20=1] 9 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Wild Cat (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Lisa] (hello johnny)

Shurkural (TMO)] (nope, neither of my peeps has Running skill)

Shurkural (TMO)] (Shur is ambidextrous, so she can run with both left and right feet)

[Master] chuckels

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] haha

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Wild Cat

[Lisa] (shur is female - she will always fall down in a chase scene - nwp or no - it's the rules)

Shurkural (TMO)] (checks to see if she's wearing her heels)

[Master] Wild Cat: Attack: Bite: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -2. HITS [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Wild Cat: Attack: Claw: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 11. MISSES [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] Wild Cat: Attack: Claw: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -4. HITS [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 1)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Wild Cat: Attack: Claw: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 10. MISSES [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 1).

Shurkural (TMO)] (not this time... she's the chaser, not the chasee)

[Master] Wild Cat: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: [Hoffman]]

[Master] Wild Cat: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d8) [1d8=6] 6 added to: [Hoffman]]

[Master] [Hoffman]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (-9) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Master] SO

[Lisa] (one seriously mean kitty)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I want to ...

[Master] Hugh and group come up and see Hoffman in a battle with a very large cat

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (pissed I dropped my axes)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Fight the Cat!

[Master] you can run past that combat and continue on

[Master] or attack to help hoffman

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yes that!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hoffman you got this?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You want help?

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 53'11".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray targets Wild Cat. Distance: 1'02"

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] You can't handle the wear

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 51'06".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] ware?

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 49'03".

[Master] Galdek moved 23'03".

[Master] Galdek moved 52'11".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay everyone who can attack the were go for it! I'll tend to the cat

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -4

Shurkural (TMO)] Take cat. Hye go after Shur!

[Lisa] (target)

Shurkural (TMO)] (Wrong char)

[Master] Ok, so now you need to target

[Master] and grins at TMO

[Master] and Spring

[Master] you are there in that group trailing behind

[Lisa] (she is johnny?)

Ilero (TMO)] Take cat! Hye go after Shur.

[Master] Hugh came to the Inn called out to everyone to come help that Shur was being attacked by a werewolf

[Spring] Well not anymore I hope.

[Lisa] smiles

[Master] and you came running after the group

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] how the frack am i supposed to trget again

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 2'00".

Ilero (TMO)] (right click on your name, select Target)

[Lisa] (r-click on your icon and select target and then click on cat)

[Michael] Hugh D'Ambray targets Wild Cat. Distance: 0'05"

[Lisa] :)

Ilero (TMO)] (click on your target, then right click to close targeting)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 4. HITS Wild Cat (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 8. MISSES Wild Cat (AC FINAL: 6).

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 4'06".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] k i attacked so do i pass?

[Master] Artiark moved 81'11".

Ilero (TMO)] (we've picked up an entourage)

[Lisa] (damage - medium)

[Master] Leatherus moved 87'03".

[Lisa] (1 time for your hit)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] okay so i hit now pass?

[Master] damage first

[Master] then click next

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Galdek

[Master] damage for Hugh's attack

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] it said i did damage so i passed

[Imari (Mike)] ummmm...

[Imari (Mike)] hang on

[Master] that means you hit

[Imari (Mike)] Galdek moved 20'04".

[Master] you still roll damage

[Master] the next button over

[Mike] Galdek targets Wild Cat. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] Mike wait

[Master] Hugh is not finished

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk: (1d4) [1d4=3] 3 added to: Wild Cat

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk: (1d4) [1d4=3] 3 added to: Wild Cat

[Master] Wild Cat's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (-3) - Moderately Wounded

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] sorryt sorry sorry

[Master] there we go

[Master] now Galdek can go

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] didn't mean to attack twice

Ilero (TMO)] (no worries)

[Master] no worries Michael, it takes a few tries to get it all rigth

[Master] and now Galdek

[Imari (Mike)] Galdek: Attack: Battle Axe: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 0. HITS Wild Cat (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Imari (Mike)] Galdek: Attack: Battle Axe: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 12. MISSES Wild Cat (AC FINAL: 6).

[Imari (Mike)] Galdek: Damage v SM: Battle Axe: (1d8) [1d8=6] 6 added to: Wild Cat

Ilero (TMO)] (it took me forever to figure out the red button to end my turn)

[Master] Wild Cat's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] ROUND: 6

[Master] Oh are you claiming you know how now TMO? ;P

Ilero (TMO)] ... >_> ....

Ilero (TMO)] maybe?

Ilero (TMO)] since you pushed it for me once already tonight

[Master] Kenna is there Spring if you want to do something

[Master] and Imari can make an observation check

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I see.

[Imari (Mike)] ok. what for?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] There appear to be plenty to attack the beat. My worry is they will kill it.

[Master] you are chasign a wolf into the woods

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 1'10".

[Imari (Mike)] Imari: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Ilero]] (TMO) points. "There wolf!"

[Imari (Mike)] ah. ok

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (smiles)

[Imari (Mike)] so does this mean i can still attack?

[Ilero]] (TMO) channels Eye-gor.

[Master (to Mike only)] Imari spots a large shadow in the edge of the trees, just where the wolf goes into the brush

[Master] Galduk can go yes

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Laika Frost

[Master] ho

[Master] no he went

[Master] sorry

[Master] now is the wolf

[Imari (Mike) (to Master only)] can i do a physical attack as well as a hammer attack?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so do i need to make an observation check for the wolf or can i see it once imari has pointed it out?

[Master (to Mike only)] no

[Master] Kenna is three rounds behind the wolf

[Master] so cannot see them

[Master] Laika Frost moved 12'07".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Imari

Ilero (TMO)] (are we allowed to call her a bitch now? She is a female canine.)

[Master] chuckles

[Spring] that's a relief

[Master (to Mike only)] and now Imari has that information

[Master] and Imari can attack or what ever

[Master] ??

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 9!!

[Imari (Mike)] sorry, woman distracted me

[Imari (Mike)] Imari: Attack: Spiritual Dagger: (16-(d20+1)) [1d20=6] 9. MISSES Laika Frost (AC FINAL: 5).

[Spring] okay that was commpletely accidental

Shurkural (TMO)] (they do that to me all the time)

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Hoffman]]

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Club: ((13-(d20+1))-2) [1d20=3] 7 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Wild Cat (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 24'09".

[Master] surprise check Shur

Shurkural (TMO)] (is she catching up at all?)

[Master] no

Shurkural (TMO)] (1d12)

[Master] but holding ground

Shurkural (TMO)] (1d12) [1d12=9] 9

[Master] and is not surprised luckily

[Master (to GM only)] Bear moved 2'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Bear targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 2'08"

[Master] as the wolf ducks into the brush at the edge of the woods

[Master] suddenly one of the shadows stands up

[Master] and becomes a large bear

[Master] that blocks your path

[Master] growling but not attacking you directly yet

Shurkural (TMO)] What'd she do, send her whole zoo ahead of her?

Shurkural (TMO)] (yes, that was IC)

[Master] (grins)

[Master] Imari moved 32'04".

Shurkural (TMO)] (what would it take to dodge past it?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] luck

[Master] circlling around

[Master] will have to lose sight of the wolf

[Master] the bear is blocking the way

Shurkural (TMO)] k. Do that, but keep sight of Iimari

[Master] you are heading into the woods

[Master] cannot

Shurkural (TMO)] dammit

[Imari (Mike)] these must be all of her pets

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] jump over the bear?

Shurkural (TMO)] Can she bull past the bear without losing sight of the wolf?

[Master] you can A avoid B run past the bear and take the attacks

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I can throw a ckae at it

[Imari (Mike)] let's kill all of her friends first while she watches, then her.

Shurkural (TMO)] B

[Master] and the rest fo the group is one full round behind

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] i was kidding

[Master] so this round Shur ducks around the bear

[Master] next round everyone can run

[Master] then the next round can attack the bear, etc

[Master] Bear: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 10. MISSES [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 7).

Shurkural (TMO)] (Shur is going to hope the bear misses her)

[Master] Bear: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 14. MISSES [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] Bear: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 8. MISSES [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 7).

[Master] Bear moved 17'00".

[Master] Bear no longer targets [Shurkural]].

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 8'07".

[Master] Bear moved 26'01".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Wild Cat

Shurkural (TMO)] (can you say BOOYAH?)

[Master] Wild Cat moved 33'07".

[Master] Wild Cat no longer targets [Hoffman]].

[Master] wild cat is fleeing

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Club: ((13-(d20+1))-2) [1d20=20] -10 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Wild Cat (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Club: ((13-(d20+1))-2) [1d20=18] -8 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Wild Cat (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Club: ((1d6+2)+3) [1d6=3] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Wild Cat

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Club: ((1d6+2)+3) [1d6=3] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Wild Cat

[Master] anyone attacking it can take an attack as it flees

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Club: ((1d6+2)+3) [1d6=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Wild Cat

[Master] Wild Cat's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -14 (-22) - Dead

[Lisa] (sweet)

[Master] Wild Cat moved 35'03".

[Lisa] (dead kitty)

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: [Ilero]]

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (sorry but I gotta to go)

[Master] and so

[Master] your group can run after Shur

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] good luck

[Lisa] (oh no)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 31'01".

[Lisa] (see you next week!)

[Master] and suddenly run into a bear

Shurkural (TMO)] (enjoy the bear guys!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] yeah i'm stuck there

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 37'10".

[Master] [Ilero]] targets Bear. Distance: 2'01"

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (good night ll)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I distract it with a cake

[Master] Galdek moved 27'04".

[Master] Galdek targets Bear. Distance: 0'08"

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 33'07".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot targets Bear. Distance: 5'03"

[Lisa] (ggodnight John)

Shurkural (TMO)] (bye john)

[Imari (Mike)] A flip of the ol' kLoOge.Coin results in: Tails

[Master] so this round is done

[Master] ROUND: 7

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Laika Frost

[Master] wolf dodging through the woods

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (hoffman will go grab his axes and have Shur look at he wear wound when she returns)

[John Anstett] has left the game on Fri Feb 13 22:05:18 EST 2015

[Master] but Imari can still see it

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Imari

Shurkural (TMO)] (does Ilero have an Init?)

[Imari (Mike)] okay. had to determine how galduk would react to the bear.

[Imari (Mike)] Imari: Attack: Spiritual Dagger: (16-(d20+1)) [1d20=5] 10. MISSES Laika Frost (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] yes to AIlero Init

Shurkural (TMO)] (k, found it.)

[Michael] Hugh D'Ambray targets Bear. Distance: 2'06"

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Imari (Mike)] good god her rolsl suck

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Shurkural]]

Shurkural (TMO)] (it's the Curse of Ilero! It's contagious!)

Shurkural (TMO)] (or maybe he bit you, and every Friday the 13th your luck shall be abysmal)

[Master] so Shur can run into the woods

[Master] and try to track the wolf

Shurkural (TMO)] (yes, that's what she's doing)

[Master] mostly by sound of the combat slightly ahead

Shurkural (TMO)] (Shur shall suffer no werewolf to shake her)

[Master] she is keeping pace but will be a hard chase

[Master] THEN

[Master] the rest of the group comes up to the edge of the woods

[Master] and a very large bear

[Master] blocking the way

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Master] Initiative changed from 15 to 19.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] can i distract it with tasty cake?

Shurkural (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

Shurkural (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Tumbling check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] you can try

[Lisa] lol

Shurkural (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Reading/writing check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

Shurkural (TMO)] ignore ther r/w

[Ilero]] (TMO) goes past the bear and keeps going after Shurkural.

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 12'06".

[Master] [Ilero]] targets Laika Frost. Distance: 2'11"

[Master] ROUND: 8

[Master] ROUND: 7

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Bear

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Master] Hugh and Kenna

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Galdek

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I toss both tasty cakes before the bear and continue running

[Master] and Galdek

Ilero (TMO)] (we are spreading out into a long line across the countryside)

[Master] do you have tumbling or any way fo avoiding the attacks Hugh?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] i don't know did the bear go for the cakes?

[Spring] i targeted a bear?

[Imari (Mike)] sorry guys, brb, just keep attacking with imari and galduk won't fight the bear. he'll follow shur i guess

[Master] you do not have to attack it Spring, just did the targeting automatically for the group

[Spring] okay. didnt realize i was near the bear

[Master] Bear: WIL check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] the bear does pause to snatch up the cakes

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 7'02".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray targets Laika Frost. Distance: 3'06"

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 18'08".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot no longer targets Bear.

[Master] Galdek moved 17'04".

[Master] Galdek no longer targets Bear.

[Master] Bear moved 14'06".

[Master] Bear targets Galdek. Distance: 3'11"

[Master] Bear targets Kenna Westfoot. Distance: 2'03"

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 14'11".

[Master] [Ilero]] no longer targets Laika Frost.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 13'09".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray no longer targets Laika Frost.

[Master] so now it is Kenna and Galdek facing the bear

[Master] Ilero and Hugh dodged around it

[Master] what does Kenna want to do

[Master] it is growling and eating cake

[Spring] okay, looking at spells but they all say REM 0

[Spring] does that mean i don't have any?

[Master] that is ok

[Master] no

Ilero (TMO)] (we had a halfling that would have baked it another cake on the spot)

[Master] as a priest you do not need to memorise spells

[Master] you can cast on teh fly

Ilero (TMO)] (I would cast them on the bear. The fly is harmless. Sorry. Couldn't resist)

[Master] grins

[Spring] hee!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Snare: I create a magical snare which is 90% undetectable without magical aid. It sticks around until something gets caught.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] okay probably not the best choice ...

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] No one come near me, please

[Master] Ok

[Master] so Spring on your character sheet is now a list of how many spells you can cast per day

[Master] 5 1st level 5 2nd level adn 3 3rd elvel

[Master] that Snare will be around the bear no worries

[Master] in case it tries to move

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] okay that's nice

[Master] so you have 2 more 3rd level spells today, plus the 1st and 2nd level

[Master] you keep track of how many you cast

[Master] there is a Current column you can use if you like

[Master] on the spell tab

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Kenna Westfoot

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Bear

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Master] ROUND: 8

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Laika Frost

[Master] and now the next round finally

[Master] the wolf turns quickly and charges at Shur to attack

[Master] Laika Frost moved 2'08".

[Master] Laika Frost targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] Laika Frost: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 6. HITS [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Laika Frost: Damage v SM: Bite: (2d4) [2d4=1,1] 2 added to: [Shurkural]]

[Imari (Mike)] back

Ilero (TMO)] (What's next? Lions?)

[Master] [Shurkural]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 50 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Imari

[Imari (Mike)] did we kill anything?

[Master] it is Imari's turn now

[Imari (Mike)] Imari: Attack: Spiritual Dagger: (16-(d20+1)-2) [1d20=20] -7 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)]. HITS Laika Frost (AC FINAL: 5)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] wolf turned to attack Shur

[Imari (Mike)] Imari: Attack: Spiritual Dagger: (16-(d20+1)-2) [1d20=14] -1 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)]. HITS Laika Frost (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

Ilero (TMO)] (niiiice)

[Imari (Mike)] Imari: Damage v SM: Spiritual Dagger: ((1d4+1)+1) [1d4=3] 5 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Laika Frost

[Imari (Mike)] Imari: Damage v SM: Spiritual Dagger: ((1d4+1)+1) [1d4=1] 3 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Laika Frost

[Master] Laika Frost's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-8) - Massively Wounded

[Imari (Mike)] DAMNIIIIIIT so close...

[Master] click done

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Shurkural]]

Shurkural (TMO)] (is 1 hp low enough Shur can subdue her, or does she have to strike to kill?)

[Master] it is up to you

[John Anstett] has joined the game on Fri Feb 13 22:21:16 EST 2015

[John Anstett] is receiving the map Northam...

[Imari (Mike)] FINISH IT

[Master] you can always do non lethal damage

[John Anstett] has received the map Northam.

[Master] and welceom back John

Shurkural (TMO)] (how does that work? any penalties to attack or damage?)

[Master] minus 4 to attack

[Master] damage is 1 to 2 real the rest is temporary

John Anstett on the way home it dawned on me Hoffman has a continul light necklas

Shurkural (TMO)] (with Imari's dagger as the failsafe backup, she'll try for subdual)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) mutters a quick prayer to her grandmother.

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((15-(d20+0))-1-2) [1d20=1] 11 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Laika Frost (AC FINAL: 5).

Shurkural (TMO)] (thanks grandma)

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Galdek

[Master] Mike galdek is there with Kenna

[Master] by the bear, they did not make it past

[Master] but Kenna did cast a snare spell around the bear

[Imari (Mike)] he's not attacking that bear. that'd be crazy. he'll run after shur

John Anstett my bed i still not readu so If i am up

[Imari (Mike)] at a safe distance

[Master] and you can go now John

[Imari (Mike)] so he doesn't get attacked. doesn't want to anger shardik

[Master] you are there with Kennar by the bear

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 12'07".

[Master] [Hoffman]] targets Bear. Distance: 6'02"

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 3'05".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 3'06".

[Imari (Mike)] Galdek moved 21'04".

John Anstett Attack: Club:: is now ARMED.

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Imari (Mike)] however many rounds ittakes to get there

[Master] Initiative changed from 13 to 19.

John Anstett [Hoffman]]: Attack: Club: (13-(d20+1)) [1d20=7] 5. HITS Bear (AC FINAL: 6)!!! NOTE: Not available.

John Anstett [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Club: ((1d8)+3) [1d8=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Bear

[Master] Bear's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 39 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] ROUND: 9

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Laika Frost

[Master] Laika Frost: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 7. HITS [Shurkural]] (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Master] Laika Frost: Damage v SM: Bite: (2d4) [2d4=4,4] 8 added to: [Shurkural]]

[Master] [Shurkural]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 42 (-8) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Imari

[Master] Mike? one more attack?

[Imari (Mike)] Imari: Attack: Spiritual Dagger: (16-(d20+1)-2) [1d20=7] 6 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)]. MISSES Laika Frost (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: [Shurkural]]

Shurkural (TMO)] (subdual again)

[Master] there you go Shur

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands: ((15-(d20+0))-1-2) [1d20=12] 0 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Laika Frost (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

Shurkural (TMO)] (still a hit, right?)

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Bear

[Master] Bear: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Shurkural (TMO)] ?

[Master] the wolf goes down in a lump

[Imari (Mike)] imari will land next she's able

[Master] the bear moves to attack hoffman and is caught up in the snare

[Master] working out the effect of the snare now

[John Anstett] side steps

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Master] So the bear moves to attack Hoffman and the snare gets it

[Master] it is caught up and cannot move to free itself or attack

[Spring] whew

[Master] this round

[Master] each round the snare gets weaker so it will break free

[Master] but not right this round

[Master] what do you want to do?

[Spring] i did not find a current column in he spells tab

John Anstett subdue wiyh club

Shurkural (TMO)] Shur is going to tie Laika up tight. Did she change back to human or stay a wolf?

[Master] Hugh Ilero and Galduck come up on Shur and Imari with the wolf laying still between them

[Master] and it is on your character sheet

Shurkural (TMO)] (brb - gotta make sure the kids picked up)

[Master] on the spells tab, near the top of the page

[Spring] if i click on that i just get a list

[Spring] a long long list

John Anstett yep

[Master] not the dice panel the character sheet

[Master] grabing a drink brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

John Anstett we think this is a regular bear?

[Spring] it reared up out of the shadows, no one saw it morph

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Spring] so no way to be certain one way or the other

[Master] so when TMO comes back we will hear what Shur wants to do with the wolf/Laika

[Spring] Staying put over here. Watching the bear to be ready to subdue if needed.

[Master] the bear is in the trap still

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm just glad we cuaght the damn thing

[Master] you can just leave it there

John Anstett can we knock out bear hile in trap?

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 100. Next level in 21698.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 150. Next level in 27650.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 200. Next level in 35277.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 200. Next level in 106608.

[Master] Imari XP award: 200. Next level in 31409.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 200. Next level in 0.

[Master] Galdek XP award: 100. Next level in 3600.

[Master] you can try to John or you can just leave it there

Shurkural (TMO)] She's tied up tight. Let's take her somewhere safer and put her to the question.

[Spring] I don't want to proceed toward the others and have the bear come up behind.

[Master] you have a least a few rounds to get away from it

Shurkural (TMO)] I think she's the only one really knows what's going on round here.

[Spring] On second thought ...

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot moved 24'10".

Shurkural (TMO)] Well, maybe more know, but she's the only one we can *make* tell us...

John Anstett I will stay between it and the rest of the party, but a few steps back and then pull out my continual light rock

[Master] so wehre do you want to take her Shur?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] search her

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] did she shed clothes as she changed?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] any documentation?

John Anstett hopefull we can make it back to town

[Master] no to shedding clothes and no to documentation,

Shurkural (TMO)] What do you all think about the boat?

[Master] she is in human form right now

[Master] uncouncioius

[Master] and bound

Shurkural (TMO)] Oh... thought still wolf

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So we can search her?

Shurkural (TMO)] It'd be awkward carrying her unconcious body through town

[Master] is up to Shur

[Master] about searching and carrying

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Shur, would you kindly search her? Or let me? If not okay

Shurkural (TMO)] (can we test her for werewolf without killing her?)

[Master] no

[Master] but you can guess......

[Shurkural]] (TMO) searches her for anything.

[Master] becasue she was a wolf and is now a human

Shurkural (TMO)] (she turned back human when knocked out, so werewolf, not wolf were)

[Master] nods

[Master] and she does not have anything except a whistle on her

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] really?

[Master] and a small knife

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] that kinda sucks

[Shurkural]] (TMO) takes the whistle. Looks at the guys. "She howled back in the village. You guys see anyone do anything there?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] i would have preferred her whole life story and her goals and ambitions

[Master] lol

[Shurkural]] (TMO) grins at Hugh. "Parrently she didn't keep a diary, hon."

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Imari (Mike)] "Why aren't we killing her?"

Shurkural (TMO)] "Dear diary.. Today I turned into a wolf and ate a sheep. I like mutton."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] hahahahaha

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] :-)

Shurkural (TMO)] She can't talk after she's dead, Imari.

John Anstett well.....

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hey, maybe your on to something. Let's search her house for a diary or missive

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] and then kill her

[Ilero]] (TMO) clears his throat.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Shurkural (TMO)] Alright, let's go sideways. Not back toward town where any others can follow our tracks easy, but we need to get away from the bear.

Shurkural (TMO)] You strong boys carry her. Imari, you scout us a good hideout and lead us there. I'll cover out tracks.

[Lisa] (just a thought but perhaps the bitten ones might want to have a sprig of wolfsbane for dessert?)

John Anstett Yes please

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] may I search her premesis for anything of use?

[Lisa] (not as good as cake but ...)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] That is a very good thought.

[Imari (Mike)] "There's the town, and these woods."

[Shurkural]] (TMO) hands out wolfbane sprigs

[Imari (Mike)] "Stay here."

John Anstett eats s[roh

John Anstett sprig

[Shurkural]] (TMO) eats hers

John Anstett rubs on wound

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] May I hold on to mine? I wasn't attacked

Shurkural (TMO)] (thank you Lisa)

[Lisa] :)

Shurkural (TMO)] Sure thing, sugar. Better to be safe.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can I add that to inventory somehow?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] You want ll this light hon.. Shur?

Shurkural (TMO)] (what time of day is it?)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] late

[Master] getting into night, is full dark out

Shurkural (TMO)] Yeah, that'd be great. Thanks for thinking of it.

[Master] you can just add it to yoru notes on your sheet Michael

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] just might attrack the wrong attention if you want to keep anything secrete

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] thanks.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Also if you guys ever give me permission, I would still like to go check her place

[Lisa] (you can bring her to the mayor's house! he loves visitors)

Shurkural (TMO)] Keep it muffled so we can see a bit if you can.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] just going on record

[Shurkural]] (TMO) grins. "She may have friends looking for her after that howl. After we find out what's what we'll do some snooping."

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Are you someone I should know?

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) looking at Hugh

[Imari (Mike)] "Then let's wake her and quesiton her."

Shurkural (TMO)] Do we have someplace safe to take her yet?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Her place?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yes please

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring) (to Master only)] isn't hugh the guy who's been following me around?

Shurkural (TMO)] I don't think we're thinking the same thing with the word 'safe'.

Shurkural (TMO)] I'm thinking someplace where the rest of her pack can't find us.

Shurkural (TMO)] Not the first place they'd look for her.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] The mayors house?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Plus backup

Shurkural (TMO)] I don't want to go to town right now. How much you want to gamble that there ain't no other werewolves in her pack in town right now? She was probably calling to somebody, and the town was the only thing nearby.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Wasn't there a cave?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Use me as bait to draw out anyothers?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Or does it belong to her?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Where the bear live?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] in town that is

[Shurkural]] (TMO) laughs. "Hon, we don't *usually* use people as bait. Besides, I don't want to have to kill you if'n you get bit."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Then you better be good backup

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I got bit, you gonna kill me?

[Lisa] (please - bait is indigo's middle name)

Shurkural (TMO)] Alright, let me go see if I can find a good hideyhole nearby to take her to.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I could have sworn I heard about a cave

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (we never called him Bait)

Shurkural (TMO)] Yes, there's a cave, but I don't think it's nearby. I could be wrong though.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (not our fault he loolks like bait to some creatures)

[Master] the cave was north of town at least a couple of hours

[Lisa] (lol - or lunch)

Shurkural (TMO)] (ooc: did the group actually move at all yet? Or are we all still sitting in the same place?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] well if you think that's what we should do, i'll just grab her and carry her there

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Oh, well so much for that

[Master] just trying to figure out where to go when yo uleave the woods

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I want to listen hard and see if I hear anything

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] other then these guys

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] it's nihgtime is it a full moon?

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) watching bear

[Master] next full moon will be 7 days away

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay i'll file that info away do I hear anything

Shurkural (TMO)] (Shur just wants to go *away* from this place. She'll cover their tracks so they can't be followed, hopefully. Someplace else in the woods is fine.)

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] ok so off into the woods

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't know if perhaps she was running towards backup guys

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] it mihgt not be a wise move

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (she ran us into a cat and a bear, that was her plan)

Shurkural (TMO)] Staying here with a bear and a trail leading right to us is worse.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] okay I follow

[Imari (Mike)] well let's go to another spot in the woods

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] and the lighht is worse than a tril

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] its a beacon

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I am coming along. I have no engagements this evening.

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) smiles

[Master] so you are off into the woods

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hugh D'Ambray modified: Notes - CHANGED.

Shurkural (TMO)] (Shur is not a good leader type)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would like to scout ahead if that is alright. within shouting distance?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't want us to be taken unawares

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] plus that light is damaging my night vision

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] who are you

Shurkural (TMO)] You can help Imari out some. She's main scout since she can fly. Hoff and Ilero can carry the girl.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I am Hugh D'Ambray

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] introductions later

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] yea,

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 15'08".

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) stores club grabs girl tight

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] [Shurkural]]: Tracking check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Shurkural]] (TMO) rolls Tracking to cover our tracks

Shurkural (TMO)] (multiple rolls to make sure she does it right, or just once?)

[Master] jsut once is good

[Shurkural]] (TMO) hopes she did a good job.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 6'09".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] so...we heading any where in particular?

Shurkural (TMO)] Nope. If we knew the area maybe, but we don't. They probably know it better than us anyways.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I think we are looking for a convenient somewhet sheltered spot

[Shurkural]] (TMO) nods.

[Lisa] (you know, there's this lottle house in the woods ....)

[Lisa] (little)

[Lisa] :)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) squirts Lisa with a water bottle

[Lisa] *ducks*

Shurkural (TMO)] (hee. I think they know where that place is)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't particualru want to fight a pack of wolves at briangs house

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (I thought it was on the parrie)

[Lisa] lol

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] heh

[Master] so

Shurkural (TMO)] If they can't follow us, and we don't know where we're going, then the only way they'll find us is by dumb luck. So keep your eyes open. And keep her muzzled.

[Master] you find a spot to hide in the woods as best as you can

Shurkural (TMO)] First decent spot, we'll stop.

[Master] you think you hid all your tracks

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Camouflage check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Orienteering check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Survival, Swamp check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Night Vision check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Direction Sense check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

Shurkural (TMO)] There, Ilero has rolled every possible skill

Shurkural (TMO)] (that was ooc)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Does the trick with the tracks obscure smell too?

[Master] smile

[Master] and no

Shurkural (TMO)] (best we can do)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I want to take a piece of her clothing and lay a false trail

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] 2 mile range. Anyone go with me?

Shurkural (TMO)] You have woodland skills?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hell no, I'm a city rat. But it seems basic . I mean take something that smells like one thing and take it somewhere else? Any ideas?

[Lisa] (split the party again in the woods at night after a huge battle - I like it)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] lol lisa

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] je is not part of any group I am aware of

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] l)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Ll

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] ignore me i am drunk

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] your character or you you?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] who me?

Shurkural (TMO)] Nope. It's a good idea. I tried to cover scent as best I could.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I can't think of any spells to help us with this.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] you said ignore you you are drunik. you or your character???

[Master] Time of Day: 09:00 PM. Day 18 See ___ tre, Ohm {Early Winter} 18th, 1266 TGR.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I didn't cast pass without trace earlier so its' kind of too late.

[Master] so an hour later

[Master] you are as hidden as you can attempt

Shurkural (TMO)] Hey, um, you, girl. I forgot your name. Sorry. If I lay a short false trail with her clothes, can you put one of those snare spells at the end of it?

[Master] what do you want to do now?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] II am pucj druck, past my bed time)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] punch

Shurkural (TMO)] How long do they last?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Are...you gonna be okay hoffman?

Shurkural (TMO)] (maybe he's allergic to wolfsbane)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Oh me

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] how do you know my name?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i may be able to set a snare, let me see

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] umm they referred to you as hoffman earlier. is that not your name?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hi I'm Hugh. Who are you?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Hoffnan

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] man

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Extend Hand for Shaking

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Extend Hand for Shaking

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 7'08".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] why are you hanging arround us?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I am Patron Kenna

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) shakes hand

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) shakes head

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Cause they haven't told me to go away yet. Honestly I wonder that myself sometiomes. They go in a lot of circles

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] too much too soon

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I heard all the fuss ealier and came to lend assistance. Seemed to me fiend Hugh here did the same.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] thanks, I think

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] *friend

Shurkural (TMO)] (I need to put kids to bed and read stories. Can you hold out for a bit without me?)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] lets just let Shur do her thing and keep an eye out

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (sure)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Am I A Handsome Fiend???

Shurkural (TMO)] (sorry)

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) faceplam

Shurkural (TMO)] (just do the rp thing. Shur wants to question Laika about the situation. Every bit of knowledge we can get from her about everything, including food prices for her animals if it's at all relevant)

[Imari (Mike)] okay, so are we interrogating it yet?

Shurkural (TMO)] (she's tired of not knowing what the hell is going on)

[Master] you can be if that is what you want to do

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] It seems funny or worst payig job yet and everyone wants to join us

[Laika Frost (Master)] what are you going to do to me?

Shurkural (TMO)] (we're more exciting than anything else around here)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Little town, it's a quiet village.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] well first, I am going to ask why you attacked us?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Every day, like the one before.

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) facepalm

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I love Disney

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Laika Frost (Master)] (grins)

[Laika Frost (Master)] I did not attack you

[Laika Frost (Master)] I ran

[Laika Frost (Master)] you chased me

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] no, you bit me, right here for no reason

[Laika Frost (Master)] you were in my yard

[Laika Frost (Master)] what do you mean no reason

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sigh, I hate philisophical debates. I should have taken the mayors wine

[Imari (Mike)] "She's irrational. Don't waste your time."

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (WE ARE SUPOSED TO WASYE TIME FOR tmo)

[Imari (Mike)] shhhhh... let's kill her while he's away. we can say she attacked us again

[Imari (Mike)] he'll never know

[Imari (Mike)] never. know.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] NO! Not until I know what is going on. I love you guys already but I want to hear her out

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] ao your pointy ears did not hear us call out to you

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] So, people, did you not tell me earlier that you needed to find out the extent of the werewolf menace?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] We were just suposed to kill the wearwolf

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Why?

[Imari (Mike)] eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh... technically we were just hired to kill a werewolf.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] got distrcted by a little extra cray

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Is it certain that there is onlyone?

[Imari (Mike)] because there was one and it was a problem to the village

[Imari (Mike)] ate a sheep and maybe some kid

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] at this point we don't know

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] We know it was this werewolf?

[Imari (Mike)] so the mayor hired us to kill one.

[Imari (Mike)] do we know it WASN'T?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yo werewolf you eat a kid?

[Imari (Mike)] we kill this one, and if another one is still around we'll get hired again and make more money

[Laika Frost (Master)] Humans do not taste good

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yes or No

[Imari (Mike)] we should wait for tmo

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Anyway to prove you didn't eat a kid?

[Imari (Mike)] this is his adventure

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] It is generally difficult to prove that a thing did not occur.

[Laika Frost (Master)] I did not eat any children from the village

[Imari (Mike)] i swear to god, this npc is so stupid it deserves to die anyway. hey, we're here to say goodbye, holy shit you're a werewolf and you bit me!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Do you know what did?

[Imari (Mike)] dude, we should wait

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] okay okay

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] we can wait sorry just got excited

[Laika Frost (Master)] no one that I know of ate any children

[Imari (Mike)] and if i had set fire to her farm the first night we were here, there would have been no yard to be in

[Lisa] (tmo said to do the roleplay thing)

[Imari (Mike)] i think he meant you and spring

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well while we wait. I would like to record a werewolf in it's natural habitat and make observations on paper. Is that alright? Furthermore can I examine your wounds friends?

[Imari (Mike)] michael and spring, rather. we need less green text

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sorry how do i change the color

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Wouonds! oh for heavens sake I have not healed anyone, and it is my calling

[Imari (Mike)] edit, options, and way at the bottom is some color choices.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I agee about the green text

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No I want to record what they look like for a journal

[Imari (Mike)] red and purple seem hard for people to read, so lighter is better

[Imari (Mike)] yellow is BOB, so don't do that

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Does this work?

[Laika Frost (Master)] I can see that easily

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] E, no, too close

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Is that better?

[Lisa] (works for me)

[Imari (Mike)] yeah. though how do we set colors for characters, bob?

[Lisa] (hard to get completely unique colors at this stage)

[Imari (Mike)] my chat is white, but imari's is orange, which is also shur's

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] wait your a healer?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] welcome, whats is your name miss...

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] I would like to record everything about her is that alright? A Full observational notation including wound examinations on the party. Is that alright?

[Lisa] lol

[Laika Frost (Master)] it is setting the color on the charater

[Laika Frost (Master)] yes to Michael

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Who was bitten by the werewofl

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I am a priest and a mdiwaife

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) raises hand

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] whoa this does not work

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] may I look at your bite please?

[Lisa] (i liked the red)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (no it does not)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] but you will like Miranda, eventually

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] look away

[Imari (Mike)] i don't see where i set a character color

[Imari (Mike)] i'd like everyone of mine to just be white

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Hugh records everything about the bite including a sniff of what the wound smells like

[Lisa] (bob has to do it - he set branwyn's separate from indigo)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] There maybe that will get it.

[Imari (Mike)] unless you set hugh to white

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] So, I am a priest and midwife, frequently I am asked to look at illness and injury

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Hugh, are you a medic in trainning?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] And Hoffman, I do believe you are injured

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Are you two together?

[Lisa] white is the action color

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Oh yes, but not the worst I have been

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No I am a seeker of knowledge and am now creating documentation of werewolfism for the moment

Lisa she types her actions in white

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] just lost my own healer recently

[Imari (Mike)] yeah, but like you said, not too many unique colors left

[Imari (Mike)] i guess i could do baby blue

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] so that is why you are following Shur

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] does anyone have a vial?

[Lisa] to me shur is more orange and imari is salmon

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] A container of any kind?

[Lisa] not being color blind like bob and everything

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] sorry not I

[Imari (Mike)] salmon is not a color, it's a fish

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Anything? Even a scrap of excess cloth if not a vial or container?

[Lisa] then your text is fish colored :P

[Imari (Mike)] fish are silver colored. everyone knows that.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (I can actualy go to bed now)

[Imari (Mike)] you girls make up colors all the time

[Lisa] not when you slice open a salmon

[Lisa] that is what we live for

[Imari (Mike)] why would you slice open a salmon?

[Lisa] how about a nice chartreuse

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 17'10".

[Lisa] mauve or taupe?

[Imari (Mike)] well now you're just making shit up. at least salmon was a real word.

[Lisa] LOL

[Laika Frost (Master)] lol

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] *I made up the name River Bed for one of our tiles)

[Spring] [Hoffman]] targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 0'00"

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) walks over to werewolf with dry cloth that once contained cake (appears to be oilskin) and swabs blood welling up from werewolfs injuries. I cargully wrap up the cloth and deposit it with my gear

[Laika Frost (Master)] nods to Hugh

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Werewolf? How did you beocme a were?

[Laika Frost (Master)] I was bitten years ago

[Spring] [Hoffman]] targets Kenna Westfoot. Distance: 6'08"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What is your name?

[Laika Frost (Master)] that is how it is for all of us

[Spring] [Hoffman]] no longer targets Kenna Westfoot.

[Laika Frost (Master)] Laika Frost

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (last to bed and first up is going to be rough)

[Imari (Mike)] when this is over i want her fangs! imari has a growing collection of magical creature bits

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 6'08"

[Laika Frost (Master)] I have a name

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot no longer targets [Hoffman]].

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 6'08"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Why are you hear in this area? Were you born hear?

[Laika Frost (Master)] like the pinetrees lining the lonely road

[Laika Frost (Master)] I have a name

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot no longer targets [Hoffman]].

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (I really gots to go now)

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 6'08"

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot no longer targets [Hoffman]].

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 6'08"

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] stop hitting me

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against [Hoffman]]: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=6] -7 points.

John Anstett or at least stop teasing

John Anstett thankyou

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Alright Laika, Good to meet you. These characters think you are evil for evil's sake. What say you?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Heh i am having so many difficulties

[Master] [Hoffman]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 41 (7) - Moderately Wounded

John Anstett All targets for [Hoffman]] removed.

John Anstett good night all once again

[Imari (Mike)] night

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Good night!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Night!

[Laika Frost (Master)] I am who I am, I would say that going into someone's home uninvited would be a bad thing, attacking a peaceful creature would be an evil thing

John Anstett glad your all not dead

[Lisa] (oh hit him one more time - he likes it)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] And are you peaceful?

[John Anstett] has left the game on Fri Feb 13 23:40:21 EST 2015

[Lisa] (goodnight John)

[Laika Frost (Master)] I have lived in this town all my life

[Imari (Mike)] aren't werewolves evil?

[Laika Frost (Master)] I have never harmed anyone from town

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Are you religious in any way?

[Imari (Mike)] or do turned characters keep their alignment?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] What about livestock belonging to townspeople?

[Laika Frost (Master)] I believe the gods have abandoned us, those of us who have changed

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That didn't answer my question. Just because you believe they abondoned you doesn't mean you don't still respect their ways.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] People are creatures of upbringing and habit

[Laika Frost (Master)] respect the gods that abandoned me?

[Laika Frost (Master)] would you respect them if they left you ?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So you would not classify yourself as religious? And yes I would. Just becuase they abondoned me doesn't mean that they cannot smite me when they feel like it

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Were you religious once?

[Laika Frost (Master)] I think you must beleive more than I ever did if you think the gods care about what you do

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Interesting. What is your daily life like? What do you do on a normal day? Does anything change fior you on a full moon?

[Laika Frost (Master)] nothing changes for me

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What do you do for a livilihood?

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Laika Frost (Master)] I train the animals

[Laika Frost (Master)] teach them how to survive

[Laika Frost (Master)] how to act

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Do you hurt animals belonging to your fellow townsmin?

Shurkural (TMO)] (can someone sum up the pertinents for me, and I'll read the details on the site?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] /huhj interrogating Laika

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] She feels abandoned by her gods.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Says she didn't hurt any people from this town

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] She's been here all her life

Shurkural (TMO)] (any word who any of the others were wolves are?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (not yet)

[Imari (Mike)] i was waiting for you to ask quest questions

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Laika, do you have friends who are werewolves in town? Enemies who mihgt hurt you?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Persuasion check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Laika Frost (Master)] no one in town would hurt me

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Someone in town hired these people to remove a werewolf

[Lisa] (how about gray mike? don't think anyone uses that)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Then the real question is did you hurt any livestock?

[Lisa] (50 shades of it even - so I hear)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (heh)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Have you done any harm to anyone who did not raise a fist to you directly

[Laika Frost (Master)] I have not hurt any creatures from the town

[Laika Frost (Master)] LOL at Lisa

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Do you know how to read and write?

[Laika Frost (Master)] I have never needed to

Shurkural (TMO)] (go ahead and keep asking. Your characters are smarter than Shur. She'll jump in if she thinks of something.)

[Imari (Mike)] there's only room for one grey in my heart

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Before these men ask the more direct questions, may I have a testimony that I will transcribe for you? A way for you to proclaim your innocence and notes you feel relevant?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I do this for your benefit.

Shurkural (TMO)] (Ilero is on watch, in case anyone manages to track or find us)

[Laika Frost (Master)] innocent of what?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Many in town feel that a werewolf has been slaughtering livestock. Are you that werwolf?

[Laika Frost (Master)] no I just told you I never attacked anyone from town

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay you never attacked anyone from town. Did you kill hteir livestock?

[Laika Frost (Master)] no

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] That would be the innocense of which he speaks

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Then I would like to transcribe taht onto this parchement for your benefit. Do you havbe any alibis that could vouch for you? Where do you hunt if not in town?

[Laika Frost (Master)] so you mean to tell me that you are going to take me into town and say, Here is a werewolf but she did not murder any of your children so you should let her go

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I will if you cannot convince these fellow men of your inncocnece. However, they might prefer to just kill you. Some of them hate werewolves on principle. I don't know about them, but I don't kill without a good reason

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] That would work a lot better if you lot could actually apprehend whoever did cause all the trouble.

[Laika Frost (Master)] I said I did not do it,

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Do you know who might have?

[Laika Frost (Master)] Looks at Imari , Ilero, SHur

[Laika Frost (Master)] do you believe me?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Do you know who might want you blamed for such a thing?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] they don't exist right now. it's just you and me talking

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] that is a fair point though

[Laika Frost (Master)] if it is just you and me then untie me

[Laika Frost (Master)] let me go

[Laika Frost (Master)] and you can go back to where you came from

[Imari (Mike)] "I think you are a crazy woman who doesn't use her head. You just attacked one of us and you want us to believe you are peaceful?"

[Lisa] (just an fyi - you are surrounded by 3 women)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Unfortunately, I don't know you well enough to do that. That is up to them. Right now I am the one keeping them from seperating your head from your body. I am trying to help you, but you need to give me something to work with. Is there anything to you know that coudl help us prove your innocence?

[Laika Frost (Master)] I did not do it

[Laika Frost (Master)] that should be good enough

[Laika Frost (Master)] but I understand

[Laika Frost (Master)] you will murder me here

[Laika Frost (Master)] not in combat, clean and honorable

[Laika Frost (Master)] but tied and bound

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) looks at others. what do you think?

[Laika Frost (Master)] like a sacrafice

[Ilero]] (TMO) says over one shoulder, "Hye curious. Mayor innocent and not know about weres in town, or know and try use us anyways?"

[Laika Frost (Master)] I do not trust the burgermeister

Ilero (TMO)] He not part of pack?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Laika, honor is for the brave and noble. But history is written by the victors. If we let you go, rememver that against your enemies

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Honor does not exist as it should

[Laika Frost (Master)] I do not have a pack

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Why do you not trust the burgermeister? He seems like a nice guy [Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You mean you are a lone wolf? Is that common?

[Laika Frost (Master)] I have never seen him not be nice to someone

[Shurkural]] (TMO) sits up. "So who made you?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What would cause you to think he is untrustworthy?

[Laika Frost (Master)] I was not from here, I moved here 15 years ago

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I am confused. I thought you lived here all your life.

Shurkural (TMO)] Alright. I wanna ask the question I went to your place to ask in the first place. Why'd you bring up wolfweres when we talked last time? D'you think there are any around?

[Laika Frost (Master)] for this life yes

[Laika Frost (Master)] Brian the Younger

Shurkural (TMO)] That's what he is?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Does he rank higher then you?

[Laika Frost (Master)] I do not know for certain

[Laika Frost (Master)] he is scum

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Why is he scum?

Shurkural (TMO)] Wolfweres and Werewolves are different things

Laika Frost (Master) nods at Shur

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Are you saying that your a wolfwere?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] but your human

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Or that he is?

[Lisa] (it would explain how a seemining human can say he has a pack of wolves0

Shurkural (TMO)] I'm not fully up on wolfweres, but what I remember is they hate each other. Wolfweres are wolves who turn into humans. Werewolves are human who turn wolf.

Laika Frost (Master) snarls at Hugh

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Ah, so you are a wolf that turns human?

Shurkural (TMO)] But, if he's a wolfwere, that means his daddy has to be one too, right?

[Laika Frost (Master)] SPITS at Hugh

[Laika Frost (Master)] I should kill you for that insult

Shurkural (TMO)] You got it backward, sugar. She's a werewolf.

Shurkural (TMO)] She turned human when she was out. A wolfwere would have gone wolf, I thnk.

[Imari (Mike)] "So innocent and peaceful."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thanks, I couldn't tell between bits of us talking to ourselves. Well, I believe her unitl we have further proof. I see no reason to hold her unless you have ovjections

[Lisa] (so if silver test doesn't work on a wolfwere - how do you tell and/or fight/kill one?)

[Imari (Mike)] "You mean besides the objections that she just said she wants to kill you and attacked us?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] If she wants us to blieve she is peaceful, she will leave me alone. I meant no offence and she shouldn't take it

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] You know, you lot could set a trap.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I am sure someone somewhere thinks I am a pig. I don't really care what they think.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) rubs her head. "But, we're still back at the beginning again! If the mayor and Brian are both wolfweres, why'd he bring us up and practically aim us at his son?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] You could detain Laika and set a trap for Brian.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Or whoever. If something snarly comes to eat, say, a sheep, you'll have your culprit.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Laika, if you are truly peaceful, we aim to help. Would you mind if we kept you in a safe comforatble area for awhile?

[Laika Frost (Master)] yes

[Imari (Mike)] "If it is his son? That guy was insane, too. There must be something in the water here."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yes you would mind or yes that it is okay?

[Laika Frost (Master)] let me go to prove you are serious

Shurkural (TMO)] Hugh, mind if I jump in a bit?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Go for it

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Ill be right here if you need anything

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Laika this is Shurkurall

[Laika Frost (Master)] ?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) squats down in front of Laika. "Now, I want you to understand. I don't like werewolves. My grandpappy trained his son to hunt your kind, and both of 'em trained me. You already seen I can catch you, and we can take you. You're helping us out right now, and that's good. But even if you been a good girl all these years and never hurt no one, you're still a predator. And predators don't do mercy for their prey. I can't make you a full promise you'll get away yet, but you keep helping us and we'll definitely be in a better mood about you. Now, you're sure there ain't no more werewolves here? Just you?

Shurkural (TMO)] (lots of typing)

[Laika Frost (Master)] I am alone

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks at the others for any sign of disbelief.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I beleive her. I accept responsibility

Shurkural (TMO)] K. Do you know for a fact there are wolfweres up here? Or are you just guessing about Brian?

[Laika Frost (Master)] I am not fully certain but I believe he is

Shurkural (TMO)] So that'd mean his daddy is too. Any other you in town you think might be? The priest? The mage? The innkeep? Joe on the corner?

[Laika Frost (Master)] I do not know

Shurkural (TMO)] I figured you'd have some way of smelling them or something.

Shurkural (TMO)] Or them you.

[Laika Frost (Master)] not if we are all in human kind

[Laika Frost (Master)] the smell is not the same

Shurkural (TMO)] No signs or scents when you wolf out?

[Laika Frost (Master)] there are always wolf scent around the town

[Shurkural]] (TMO) leans back on her heels a bit. "Hmm.. Okay. Now, this don't matter if they're wolf or human. Why's the mayor want us to kill his son?"

[Laika Frost (Master)] You woudl have to ask him

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Competiton for the same prey?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Or scapegoat for his own crimmes?

Shurkural (TMO)] You been in this small town with them 15 years, and there wasn't any rumors or talk about why they fell out?

[Laika Frost (Master)] people fall out all the time, does not matter if they are wolf or human

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Shurkurall May I ask a quick question?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) gestures. "Go ahead."

[Shurkural]] (TMO) stands up and pulls Imari over to Ilero and Hoffman.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) murmurs in a low voice to the other three. "So, what do ya think? Do we get involved, or get out?"

Mike has left the game on Sat Feb 14 00:20:35 EST 2015

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would like to go back to town and see if I can dig up anything. I am pretty decent at scouting out information and I would be able to see if Laika's dissaperence causes any suspcious activity? Furthermore I believe her and believe that she is not guilty of anything other then being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks over at Hugh. "Oh, sorry sugar. I thought you meant you wanted to ask Laika a question."

[Laika Frost (Master)] of course my disapearence is goign to cause suspicion

[Laika Frost (Master)] strangers come to town

[Laika Frost (Master)] I disapear

[Laika Frost (Master)] they diseapear

[Laika Frost (Master)] what do you think it will look like

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, they all knew we were junitng a werewolf, so I'm curious to see if they care enough to send out a seatch party. Furthermore, I want to see the other kindo f sucspicious activbity. A quiet cheerful conversation perhaps when I eacesdrop outside the mayors home tonifght. I want to get goinig as soon as possible and observe him from the night.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) grins thinly. "Oh, that's not too much a problem. We bring you back, we can prove you're a werewolf. Now, if it does turn out to be we all part as friends, then it's no problem again. We just went off together with you helping us do what we came here to do."

Shurkural (TMO)] Now, if you don't mind dying just to mess us up, it'd be harder for us to prove you was a werewolf off your dead body. But I bet we can do that anyways.

Shurkural (TMO)] But I think it's better all around if you stay nice and alive, and I bet you'd like that best too.

[Laika Frost (Master)] then let me go

[Laika Frost (Master)] and you can all disapear down river

[Laika Frost (Master)] and all will go back to normal

Shurkural (TMO)] Yeah... not just yet, thanks. That's the 'we all part as friends' part of the story, and we're not quite there yet.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Does anyone have anything to drink?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Water perhaps?

[Master] so do you want to continue this online?

[Master] or are you close to finding your solution?

Shurkural (TMO)] (Might be best. It's late for you.)

[Master] I am good

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That's fine, but I still say we should let her go

Shurkural (TMO)] (I really don't know what we should do here. We've caught our werewolf, for what it's worth)

[Master] only two options, kill her or let her go

[Lisa] there is another option

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] But she claims she's inncoent. I wont harm someone without proof. If you will kill her I would like a moment to speak with her first

[Master] oh?

Shurkural (TMO)] (btw, Bob, do you stick with the 'all werewolves are Chaotic Evil' of the original D&D?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Really? detaining is not an option?

[Lisa] bring her back as a captive

[Master] there is that option I suppose also Lisa and Spring

[Master] I woudl say that the vast majority of werewolves are chaotic evil

[Lisa] can I say that I like Inquistor Shur

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] what is chaotic evil?

[Master] Players Characters are not evil

[Master] you have to be at least neutral

[Lisa] he won't let us play evil characters

[TMO] if I were any good at playing evil, that'd be a bummer.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So a werewolf isn't necessarily evil?

[Master] the needs of the one out weight the needs of the many

[Lisa] we technically could be

[TMO] but I make a terrible evil person

[Master] is chaotic

[Lisa] but then we would probably all kill each other

[Master] the law must be obeyed

[Master] etc

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] gotcha

[Master] you can hypothosis that a werewolf might not be evil

[Master] but there is no proof of that

[Master] and she has not done anything to make you think otherwise

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would like to write down that hypothesis

[Lisa] you can have a fun time with a vampire for instance but he is always just going to be evil

[Master] she has been very self centered survival mode

[Spring] i would guess though that a werewolf living in human settlement for 15 yeas could at least fake it

[Lisa] like werewolves

[Lisa] how I see it anyway

[TMO] she did attack us unprovoked, but most of you weren't there to see it, and she might have thought we were there because we'd discovered her secret, or were about to.

[TMO] Shur was actually just going to ask her why she brought up wolfweres.

[Lisa] shur has that I hate werewolves thing attached to her character

[TMO] But hey, one mystery solved by accident! Just like I planned... wait, that doens't make any sense.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well let us decide upon a course of action. You all know how I feel.

[Spring] hehehe

[Lisa] :)

[TMO] Shur is a ranger, whose favored enemy is werewolves.

[Master] restroom brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[TMO] the backstory, not that you'd know, is that her grandmother was killed by werewolves, and her granddad took it kind of personal.

[Spring] so is there a reason you couldnt keep her in custody, buy a sheep, and set a trap?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm down with that

[TMO] and thus a family vendetta was formed.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hell i'll even front the cash if it gets us closer to solving this mystery

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] well, the Dragonslayers were brought up here to find a werewolf. We've done that, even if it looks like the reason was totally bogus.

[TMO] 4 options I see: Turn in werewolf, claim we're done and leave.

[TMO] Let werewolf go for being harmless, claim we couldn't find one, and leave.

[Master] (you alreay did say that to the burgermeister)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I vote for that

[TMO] then two other options, dealing with schism between the town leaders. Get involved, or get out.

[TMO] If we get involved, do we resolve, or pick a side.

[TMO] so we've actually got 10 or so actual choices, of the different combinations.

[TMO] but that's how I see it breaks down

[Master] you can also decide to go back to the city

[Master] get reenforcements

[Master] and come back here to help settle things

[TMO] ah, summon the cavalry

[Master] Tristan and Indigo will be back from their treaty negociations soon you would guess

[Master] and then you could bring them here to help out

[TMO] we don't know, but our cavalry is committed elsewhere.

[TMO] OOOOH!!!

[Lisa] (that's mean)

[TMO] Lightbulb!!!

[Master] they are counting on you to be the cavalry

[TMO] BRING THE DRAGON HERE

[Master] lol

[Master] lol

[TMO] Let all our problems fight each other

[Spring] hehehe

TMO does the Genius Dance.

[Spring] and maybe burn the town down too

[TMO] YES! Win/Win/Win!

[Lisa] it would posion gas the town

[Spring] what the heck problem solved, right?

[TMO] We could burn it after

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Or I could transcribe our findings and hypothesis turn it into the city and let the elected officials sort it out for us

[Master] grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] that way we did our job and our hands are clean

[TMO] I think the burgomeister is the elected official

[Lisa] sure - marisu can roll persuasion to get the thieving dragon to fly 4-5 days out of its way

[TMO] if anyone could, it'd be her

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] the city rules over the township. let them sort out the mess

[Master] so are you freeing the werewolf? or taking her with you? or killing her

[Lisa] what city?

[TMO] does it? I'm not sure of the political arrangement.

[TMO] I think I'd like to get the consensus online, where John can chime in.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] In times of war, who calls upon the tonwship for man at arms? The people who do that rule over the town

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] likely to be the nearby city

[Lisa] you can guess mike's vote :)

[TMO] There are actually only 2 Dragonslayers here, I think. Ilero and Hoff. I know Shur's not, and I don't think Imari is, unless she was a member last time she was played, before my time.

[Lisa] Imari was original DS

[Lisa] Hoffman has always said he is not

[TMO] ok, so 3 DS

[TMO] and back to 2 again

[TMO] Ilero and Imari

[Spring] okay i am going to bed

[TMO] good night

[Lisa] does that have anything to do with anything?

[Lisa] goodnight!

[Master] night spring

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] what is your opinion on the situation. I am pretty much praying for direction right now to the lord of this world

[Master] see yu next week

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] night!

[Spring] thanks for having patience with me

[Spring] nitey nite!

[Master] Michael, I always leave these types of choices up to the players

Spring has left the game on Sat Feb 14 00:45:48 EST 2015

[TMO] we have all kinds of patence.

[Master] and to how they want to run their characters

[TMO] even when the players totally don't know what to do.

[Master] there are always consequences to actions

[Master] but you have to do what you feel is right and what is fun

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] haha but they cannot seem to agree on anything. I am not very good at this haha

[Master] Mike might have burned the town in frustration everyone stopped him from that

[TMO] I'm leaning toward not murder if we don't have to. We either turn her in, or let her go.

[Master] who would you turn her in to? woudl they just murder her anyway?

[TMO] Or... we get proof she is a werewolf, let her go and say she escaped.

[TMO] they would most likely, yes. But it would be the town that did it, not us.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, guys. I feel we should let her go. I am turining in for the night. I have to go to work. If you decide to murder her, please copy her last will and testament on a sheet of paper. I would prefer to talk to her vbefore you kill her but as I wont bve here I cannot do that. Nighte guys

[TMO] like turning in a criminal. If the justice system kills the criminal, it's not your fault.

[Lisa] she could never go home again

[Master] have a great night michael

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Night

[TMO] yes, she'd have to find a new home.

[Lisa] goodnight!

[Master] see you on the site during the week

[TMO] but she'd be alive.

[TMO] I'm real good at finding options. Just not so good and picking one.

[Lisa] smiles

[Lisa] there are lots

[Lisa] and I shall remain silent

[TMO] awww

[TMO] WWBD?

[Master] chuckles

Michael has left the game on Sat Feb 14 00:49:13 EST 2015

[Lisa] I just want indigo to come back so I can play again

[Lisa] the characters should know by now

[Master] next week

[Master] or on the site

[Lisa] even though most do not understand her very well

[TMO] I don't blame you. You could have 3 character like me. That way no matter how they split up the party, you'd be in all of them.

[Lisa] I don't want 3

[Lisa] I like my two and I can focus on them

[Master] ok

[Master] saving things

[TMO] cool. it was a fun evening.

[Lisa] goodnight

[TMO] surprise ending. I thought we'd been stumped.

Lisa has left the game on Sat Feb 14 00:50:49 EST 2015

[TMO] but in true detective fiction, the bad guy panicked and gave themselves away.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 150. Next level in 21548.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 200. Next level in 0.

[Master] Imari XP award: 200. Next level in 31209.

[Master] Galdek XP award: 100. Next level in 3500.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 200. Next level in 106408.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 300. Next level in 34977.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 200. Next level in 27450.

[Master] grins

[TMO] assuming she is actually the bad guy

[Master] you can explore more online

[Master] and even get home that way if you want

[TMO] burn the whole county down, hide the evidence

[Master] down stream is faster than upstream

[Master] LOL

[Master] that is Mike talking

[TMO] you have to admit, it is simpler

[Master] go to sleep

[TMO] yeah

[Master] see you later on

[TMO] I'm short on it from last night.

[TMO] that's probably not helping the situation any

[TMO] going around in circles in my head

[TMO] Imari have any geas spells or the like?

[Master] not sure

[Master] but the spell lists are online

[TMO] we could geas Laika to always be good and not harm anyone or their property, so she'd be free to live her life, and we'd know we weren't letting a predator/killer loose among the innocent citizenry.

[TMO] if she really has lived blamelessly until now, that wouldn't be a change for her.

[Master] go

[Master] night

[TMO] cya

TMO has left the game on Sat Feb 14 00:56:08 EST 2015


XP awarded