View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Feb1706

Feb 17 06 - visting the necromancer

xLorie has joined the game on Fri Feb 17 19:03:29 EST 2006

xSean has joined the game on Fri Feb 17 19:04:15 EST 2006

x[Sean] I am away from the keyboard.

x[DM] hey that was fast Lorie

x[DM] how far away is grantham from you?

xmikE has joined the game on Fri Feb 17 19:05:51 EST 2006

x[DM] Lorie I do want to be on speaker please, at least to start

x[DM] so we are all clear on what is happening

x[Lorie] Evening all

x[Lorie] I don't really thinksso but I guess so

x[Lorie] Not sure... sounds far... Near Philyl if I am guessing

x[DM] Nicklecreek will be there in the spring

x[mikE] bob's like a little girl with his nicklecreek infatuation

x[Lorie] Well you are going to need to wait just a sec... my conneection is really lagging at the moment. Not sure why

x[mikE] i can see him squealing when they come onstage

x[Lorie] I like Nicklecreek

x[Lorie] I don't squeal... but I like them

x[mikE] but bob squeals

x[mikE] he just did.

x[Lorie] I only squeal when John Taylor from Duran Duran comes on stage ;)

x[Sean] I am back at the keyboard.

x[DM] I am going to queen with Rob on the 3rd

x[DM] no game that night

x[Sean] Why am I having images of Deliverance?

xBiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Feb 17 19:11:01 EST 2006

x[Lorie] Hey Sean... Hey Bibo :O)

x[BiBo!!!] ::waves::

x[Lorie] Sean, did you read the specification yet?

x[Lorie] ;o)

x[Lorie] What was the jungle drum noise?

x[BiBo!!!] me, seeing if you can hear us. I figure if you start complaining you can hear us :-P

xLorie has left the game on Fri Feb 17 19:17:13 EST 2006

xLorie has joined the game on Fri Feb 17 19:24:19 EST 2006

x[DM] ok

x[DM] we will give up on voice

x[DM] I just thought it might go a bit faster there

x[mikE] lorie can you hear me?

x[mikE] can you feel me near you?

x[DM] so the group blips into the woods outside of Pagmalia

x[DM] who is part of that group

x[BiBo!!!] alistair, juniper, and claw

x[DM] ok

x[mikE] fin and ant

x[Lorie] Kylia

x[BiBo!!!] okay, guess I'll skip claw if he apparently can't land

x[BiBo!!!] bob's ordering food btw

x[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for Alastair modified: Magical Abilities - Spells - DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. CHANGED: Aid -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Invisibility -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Detect Magic -- Level: 1 (22), CHANGED: Detect Magic -- Cast Level: 1 (22), CHANGED: Detect Magic -- # Memorized: 0 (5), CHANGED: Fly -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Lance of disruption -- # Memorized: 1 (2), CHANGED: Cure disease -- Level: 3 (33), CHANGED: Cure disease -- Cast Level: 3 (33), CHANGED: Cure disease -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Dimension Door -- # Memorized: 2 (1), CHANGED: Remove Curse -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Cure Critical wounds -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Teleport -- # Memorized: 1 (0), ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: Detect Magic, 22, 22, Sniff Sniff. I smell magic! Where's the magic?, 5, 1, null, null. ADDED: Cure disease, 33, 33, Let that icky nasty disease leave your body!, 1, 1, null, null.

x[Lorie] Okies

x[Lorie] At some point I need to get some 6th level wizard spells

x[BiBo!!!] get contingency :)

x[Lorie] Is it Evocation?

x[BiBo!!!] ja

x[Lorie] Otherwise that's a no go ;o)

x[BiBo!!!] totally get contingency :)

x[Lorie] Well in that case... Hmm, I wonder if it's in our collection or if I'd have to go find a wizard

x[BiBo!!!] we don't have many 6th level spells

x[BiBo!!!] pretty much only what paul knows

x[Sean] Uh oh ... Bob's going to get toasted.

x[BiBo!!!] ::glances at paul's sheet:: looks like he's got it

x[DM] ok

x[DM] so you want to try and do this now Lorie? before you go?

x[BiBo!!!] he's got dimensional blade too

x[BiBo!!!] well we waited for a few weeks to train juniper

x[BiBo!!!] she could learn em then

x[DM] yes that works

x[Lorie] :: shrugs :: I can wait

x[BiBo!!!] dimensional blade is also evocation

x[Lorie] You knkow, since if I die and all, I'll need XP for stuff

x[BiBo!!!] you've got weeks to do something that takes days

x[BiBo!!!] wanna learn those two?

x[mikE] and for the record, he owes me xp for creating a magic item before i die

x[DM] so if mike dies in a car crash

x[DM] it is not my fault

x[DM] so Lorie are you goign to learn those two spells?

x[Lorie] Yeah... I could learn those two spells if we have the time

x[BiBo!!!] yep, you could learn em like 10 times over in the time we have

x[Lorie] :: blinks :: Okay then.. Contingency and Dimensional Blade

x[Lorie] I am going to need to have someone help me put them in my character sheet

x[BiBo!!!] sure

x[DM] we will say they are there for now

x[DM] but I do need to know what your contingency is set for

x[DM] then we blip into the forest outside of pagmalia

x[Lorie] Umm, well, let's just say if I fall to zero hit point that I cast Cure serious wounds

x[mikE] say below, lorie

x[mikE] not to

x[mikE] or bob will be a rules lawyer

x[mikE] below one

x[mikE] we were just having that conversation. ;)

x[mikE] stupid no talkie

x[Lorie] Very well. If I fall to 0 or a number of HP that would cause me to be unconscious, I cast Cause Serious Wounds

x[Lorie] Does that sound more reasonable

x[Lorie] Glad someone is having a conversation

x[mikE] call up whoever your provider is and bitchslap them

x[DM] they are looking at Kylia sheet also

x[DM] to make sure I can not twist anything

x[DM] they are doing everything that can to protect you with this one

x[Lorie] Well you will Bob... I'm resigned to that fact

x[mikE] =P

x[DM] grins

x[mikE] we got'cha back, yo

x[Lorie] Just remember I know where you'll be sleeping for a week in August and you know what they say about payback ;O)

x[DM] lol

x[mikE] it's a lorie?

xLorie :: smacks Mike ::

x[mikE] heehee

x[DM] still doing spell reasearch

x[mikE] well, there's the off chance i can go now

x[DM] and convincing mike to join us at gen con

x[mikE] quite off, but it's there

x[Lorie] It's going to be a blast

x[Lorie] You would really enjoy it.

x[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kylia Wolfslayer modified: Spells - CHANGED: Wall of Fire -- Level: 14 (5), CHANGED: Wall of Fire -- Cast Level: 14 (5), CHANGED: Wall of Fire -- Expression: The wall of fire spell brings forth an immobile, blazing curtain of magical fire of shimmering color--violet or reddish blue. The spell creates either an opaque sheet of flame up to one 20-foot square per level of the spellcaster, or a ring with a radius of up to 10 feet + 5 feet per two levels of experience of the wizard. In either form, the wall of fire is 20 feet high. The wall of fire must be cast so that it is vertical with respect to the caster. One side of the wall, selected by the caster, sends forth waves of heat, inflicting 2d4 points of damage upon creatures within 10 feet and 1d4 points of damage upon those within 20 feet. In addition, the wall inflicts 2d6 points of damage, plus 1 point of damage per level of the spellcaster, upon any creature passing through it. Creatures especially subject to fire may take additional damage, and undead always take twice normal damage. Note that attempting to catch a moving creature with a newly-created wall of fire is difficult; a successful saving throw enables the creature to avoid the wall, while its rate and direction of movement determine which side of the created wall it is on. The wall of fire lasts as long as the wizard concentrates on maintaining it, or one round per level of experience of the wizard, in the event he does not wish to concentrate upon it. (Let's see them get through this! The wall of fire spell brings forth an immobile, blazing curtain of magical fire of shimmering color--violet or reddish blue. The spell creates either an opaque sheet of flame up to one 20-foot square per level of the spellcaster, or a ring with a radius of up to 10 feet + 5 feet per two levels of experience of the wizard. In either form, the wall of fire is 20 feet high. The wall of fire must be cast so that it is vertical with respect to the caster. One side of the wall, selected by the caster, sends forth waves of heat, inflicting 2d4 points of damage upon creatures within 10 feet and 1d4 points of damage upon those within 20 feet. In addition, the wall inflicts 2d6 points of damage, plus 1 point of damage per level of the spellcaster, upon any creature passing through it. Creatures especially subject to fire may take additional damage, and undead always take twice normal damage. Note that attempting to catch a moving creature with a newly-created wall of fire is difficult; a successful saving throw enables the creature to avoid the wall, while its rate and direction of movement determine which side of the created wall it is on. The wall of fire lasts as long as the wizard concentrates on maintaining it, or one round per level of experience of the wizard, in the event he does not wish to concentrate upon it.), CHANGED: Wall of Fire -- # Memorized: 3 (--), ADDED: Contingency, 16, 16, Some spell will trigger under my given circumstances sometime within the next days., , 1, , . ADDED: Dimensional Blade, 16, 16, Target slashing weapon can cut through any matter like waving through air. Armor is ignored, only dex and magical bonuses count. The weapon counts as a +2 to attack and damage, but it gets no strength adjustment. This weapon can also hurt ethereal and phased creatures. Inanimate objects can be destroyed if they fail a save vs discintegration. This lasts rounds., , 1, , . ADDED: Wall of Fire, 5, 5, Let's see them get through this! The wall of fire spell brings forth an immobile, blazing curtain of magical fire of shimmering color--violet or reddish blue. The spell creates either an opaque sheet of flame up to one 20-foot square per level of the spellcaster, or a ring with a radius of up to 10 feet + 5 feet per two levels of experience of the wizard. In either form, the wall of fire is 20 feet high. The wall of fire must be cast so that it is vertical with respect to the caster. One side of the wall, selected by the caster, sends forth waves of heat, inflicting 2d4 points of damage upon creatures within 10 feet and 1d4 points of damage upon those within 20 feet. In addition, the wall inflicts 2d6 points of damage, plus 1 point of damage per level of the spellcaster, upon any creature passing through it. Creatures especially subject to fire may take additional damage, and undead always take twice normal damage. Note that attempting to catch a moving creature with a newly-created wall of fire is difficult; a successful saving throw enables the creature to avoid the wall, while its rate and direction of movement determine which side of the created wall it is on. The wall of fire lasts as long as the wizard concentrates on maintaining it, or one round per level of experience of the wizard, in the event he does not wish to concentrate upon it., --, 1, null, null.

x[Lorie] And if all else fails, we can taunt the prisoners in the jail :D

x[mikE] yeah, but it's all about school dates

x[BiBo!!!] the spells are in, just set up your memorization lorie

x[mikE] if they push it back a week, which looks imminent, i might be able to take off 2 days of preschool teacher's planning.

x[DM] so we are set to go

x[mikE] the administrators need me, i'm pretty sure. and the vp really likes me, so if i put in time during the summer, get everything up and running, i might be able to get away with two days off.

x[DM] we are assuming that you cast contingency

x[DM] and then then next day memorize blade to the max number of times

x[Lorie] Bob, I'm changing my memorized spells...press on if necessary

x[DM] no want you to be ready it is ok

x[Lorie (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kylia Wolfslayer modified: Spells - CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 6 (4), CHANGED: Wall of Fog -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Flaming Sphere -- # Memorized: 3 (0), CHANGED: Fireball -- # Memorized: 4 (3), CHANGED: Cone of Cold -- # Memorized: 2 (0), CHANGED: Wall of Stone -- # Memorized: 2 (1), CHANGED: Wall of Fire -- Level: 14 (5), CHANGED: Wall of Fire -- Cast Level: 14 (5), CHANGED: Wall of Fire -- Expression: The wall of fire spell brings forth an immobile, blazing curtain of magical fire of shimmering color--violet or reddish blue. The spell creates either an opaque sheet of flame up to one 20-foot square per level of the spellcaster, or a ring with a radius of up to 10 feet + 5 feet per two levels of experience of the wizard. In either form, the wall of fire is 20 feet high. The wall of fire must be cast so that it is vertical with respect to the caster. One side of the wall, selected by the caster, sends forth waves of heat, inflicting 2d4 points of damage upon creatures within 10 feet and 1d4 points of damage upon those within 20 feet. In addition, the wall inflicts 2d6 points of damage, plus 1 point of damage per level of the spellcaster, upon any creature passing through it. Creatures especially subject to fire may take additional damage, and undead always take twice normal damage. Note that attempting to catch a moving creature with a newly-created wall of fire is difficult; a successful saving throw enables the creature to avoid the wall, while its rate and direction of movement determine which side of the created wall it is on. The wall of fire lasts as long as the wizard concentrates on maintaining it, or one round per level of experience of the wizard, in the event he does not wish to concentrate upon it. (Let's see them get through this! The wall of fire spell brings forth an immobile, blazing curtain of magical fire of shimmering color--violet or reddish blue. The spell creates either an opaque sheet of flame up to one 20-foot square per level of the spellcaster, or a ring with a radius of up to 10 feet + 5 feet per two levels of experience of the wizard. In either form, the wall of fire is 20 feet high. The wall of fire must be cast so that it is vertical with respect to the caster. One side of the wall, selected by the caster, sends forth waves of heat, inflicting 2d4 points of damage upon creatures within 10 feet and 1d4 points of damage upon those within 20 feet. In addition, the wall inflicts 2d6 points of damage, plus 1 point of damage per level of the spellcaster, upon any creature passing through it. Creatures especially subject to fire may take additional damage, and undead always take twice normal damage. Note that attempting to catch a moving creature with a newly-created wall of fire is difficult; a successful saving throw enables the creature to avoid the wall, while its rate and direction of movement determine which side of the created wall it is on. The wall of fire lasts as long as the wizard concentrates on maintaining it, or one round per level of experience of the wizard, in the event he does not wish to concentrate upon it.), CHANGED: Wall of Fire -- # Memorized: 3 (--), ADDED: Wall of Fire, 5, 5, Let's see them get through this! The wall of fire spell brings forth an immobile, blazing curtain of magical fire of shimmering color--violet or reddish blue. The spell creates either an opaque sheet of flame up to one 20-foot square per level of the spellcaster, or a ring with a radius of up to 10 feet + 5 feet per two levels of experience of the wizard. In either form, the wall of fire is 20 feet high. The wall of fire must be cast so that it is vertical with respect to the caster. One side of the wall, selected by the caster, sends forth waves of heat, inflicting 2d4 points of damage upon creatures within 10 feet and 1d4 points of damage upon those within 20 feet. In addition, the wall inflicts 2d6 points of damage, plus 1 point of damage per level of the spellcaster, upon any creature passing through it. Creatures especially subject to fire may take additional damage, and undead always take twice normal damage. Note that attempting to catch a moving creature with a newly-created wall of fire is difficult; a successful saving throw enables the creature to avoid the wall, while its rate and direction of movement determine which side of the created wall it is on. The wall of fire lasts as long as the wizard concentrates on maintaining it, or one round per level of experience of the wizard, in the event he does not wish to concentrate upon it., --, 1, null, null.

x[Lorie] Okay... I think I'm good to go

x[BiBo!!!] okie doke

x[DM] ok

x[BiBo!!!] to the batcave!

x[DM] so you blip to

x[DM] the woods outside of pagmalia

x[DM] ready

x[DM] you walk into the forest

x[DM] just a sec Lorie, nymra is telling mike a story about school

x[DM] sorry

x[Lorie] OK

x[DM] back

x[mikE] oh gods

x[DM] then you walk into the forest

x[mikE] bob is trying to get me to work with nyrma for the summer

x[Sean] Teaching psychotic kids

x[BiBo!!!] apparently her children hear "voices"

x[Sean] yeah, one cheats at math because the "voices" tell her the answer.

x[Lorie] Them too? I had voices talking to me earlier

x[DM] you approach the line of white trees

x[Lorie] Interesting conversation

x[mikE] ooooh... the white trees

x[DM] questions from anyone?

x[mikE] do they look natural?

x[DM] Alastair has a scroll he is to deleive

x[DM] yes they look natural

x[DM] they are full grown

x[DM] they have leaves, etc

x[mikE] cooool...

x[DM] they are just white

x[Sean] How does one deleive a scroll?

x[Sean] Are they full of leives?

x[DM] the broken leavies

x[BiBo!!!] just deleive it on defloor

x[Sean] One tequila,

x[Sean] two tequila

x[DM] two

x[Sean] three tequila

x[Sean] floor

x[DM] ok, so the trees

x[BiBo!!!] so, this is a line of trees marking his borders then?

x[DM] you know that in the past this was the demarcation point of his territory

x[BiBo!!!] completely surrounds his area?

x[DM] you assume it is the same now

x[DM] it appears to be so

x[DM] the circle is one tree wide

x[DM] then the trees inside revert to normal

x[DM] it is very dark dank in the forest here

x[DM] it is the normal Mirkwood kind of feel

x[DM] rather than the normal quaint forest area

x[BiBo!!!] thought you said it was jungle

x[DM] it is

x[mikE] so we got any wolves yet?

x[DM] no wolves,

x[BiBo!!!] not till we cross that line right?

x[DM] jungle is the term because it is so dense adn overgrown

x[DM] not the type of plant material

x[mikE] a possibility could be messenger spell

x[mikE] summon up a bird to fly to the tower with a note saying we have a note for him

x[BiBo!!!] yeah, could send the necromancer a message to come out here and get his message

xLorie :: shakes her head ::

x[Lorie] Do you think we need to do all that? He probably can hear us from here, right?

x[BiBo!!!] who knows

x[mikE] can you hear people from the road?

x[Lorie] :: shrugs :: Hello?

x[BiBo!!!] it's possible

x[DM] no response

x[mikE] you're an uber priest, but you can't do that. maybe he just doesn't have the oomph.

x[mikE] or care

x[Lorie] :: shakes head :: No, but I'm not a high powered Necromancer waiting on messages either

x[BiBo!!!] he's not waiting on it

x[mikE] he's not really waiting on them.

x[mikE] he sends messengers of his own to fetch them

x[DM] so>?

x[Lorie] :: shrugs :: Hello? We're here to bring you a message. Is it okay to proceed into your lands?

x[BiBo!!!] well, might as well try the message spell, can't hurt

x[DM] no response

x[BiBo!!!] worst that happens it doesn't work

x[Lorie] :: nods :: Good luck :)

x[BiBo!!!] how big is the area that's fenced off by white trees more or less?

x[mikE] Finglass: Messenger: Singing Telegram for you. This spell enables the priest to call upon a tiny (size T) creature of at least animal intelligence to act as his messenger. The spell does not affect giant animals and it does not work on creatures of low (i.e., 5) Intelligence or higher. If the creature is within range, the priest, using some type of food desirable to the animal as a lure, can call the animal to come. The animal is allowed a saving throw vs. spell. If the saving throw is failed, the animal advances toward the priest and awaits his bidding. The priest can communicate with the animal in a crude fashion, telling it to go to a certain place, but directions must be simple. The spellcaster can attach some small item or note to the animal. If so instructed, the animal will then wait at that location until the duration of the spell expires. (Note that unless the intended recipient of a message is expecting a messenger in the form of a small animal or bird, the carrier may be ignored.) When the spell's duration expires, the animal or bird returns to its normal activities. The intended recipient of a message gains no communication ability.

x[DM] a cople hundred square miles

x[DM] the ring of threes is 40 miles in diameter

x[mikE] so i call up a bird

x[mikE] write up a message that says We are the Dragonslayers and have a message for you from the Archbishop of Hades. Please come retrieve it or give us permission to deliver it.

x[mikE] tell the bird to go to the human dwelling in the circle of trees and give it to a human

x[DM] so the bird flits its way through the trees

x[DM] and about 10 yards inside the trees you see a POOOOFFFFF

x[DM] of white feathers as a hawk nabs it

x[BiBo!!!] I disbelieve the illusion

x[DM] and then flys back up to a tree

x[mikE] fucking hawk

x[mikE] Finglass: Messenger: Singing Telegram for you. This spell enables the priest to call upon a tiny (size T) creature of at least animal intelligence to act as his messenger. The spell does not affect giant animals and it does not work on creatures of low (i.e., 5) Intelligence or higher. If the creature is within range, the priest, using some type of food desirable to the animal as a lure, can call the animal to come. The animal is allowed a saving throw vs. spell. If the saving throw is failed, the animal advances toward the priest and awaits his bidding. The priest can communicate with the animal in a crude fashion, telling it to go to a certain place, but directions must be simple. The spellcaster can attach some small item or note to the animal. If so instructed, the animal will then wait at that location until the duration of the spell expires. (Note that unless the intended recipient of a message is expecting a messenger in the form of a small animal or bird, the carrier may be ignored.) When the spell's duration expires, the animal or bird returns to its normal activities. The intended recipient of a message gains no communication ability.

x[mikE] gimme that hawk

x[mikE] stupid hawk.

x[mikE] hawks fly faster, too

x[DM] well?

x[mikE] does the hawk deliver it?

x[DM] nope no hawk, another small bird

x[mikE] why not?

x[DM] must be too smart

x[BiBo!!!] fireball the damn hawk :-P

xSean pulls out the ring of djinni summoning

xLorie ::looks at Bibo ::

x[BiBo!!!] oh you know you wanna lorie :)

x[mikE] well, try again with another bird. after fudge does his thing

x[BiBo!!!] you haven't gotten your smite on in a while

xSean tells the djinni to make the small bird look like a hawk.

x[Lorie] Yeah... odldy since we gained a Paladin ;)

x[DM] and?

x[DM] fill us in what is the plan

x[DM] you make the small bird look like a hawk and send it in?

x[DM] is that it?

x[BiBo!!!] apparently

x[DM] ok

x[DM] POOOOFF

x[BiBo!!!] when that doesn't work, we send the djinni :)

x[DM] a blur of white feathers

x[BiBo!!!] he can take a hawk

x[DM] as the hawk swoops in adn smashes the other one outof the air

x[mikE] can i shoot it?

x[DM] you can try

x[mikE] well, let me try talking to it first

x[DM] 'to be clear this hawk you see is white

x[mikE] Hawk, come talk with me.

x[DM] no response

x[mikE] shrug

x[mikE] Welp, that doesn't work.

x[BiBo!!!] well, lets see how the djinni fares

x[Sean] um ...

x[mikE] i wouldn't

x[BiBo!!!] it's just a hawk :)

x[Sean] So Djinni, what can you tell me about that hawk?

x[mikE] let's just traipse in

x[DM] it looks like it is not a hawk

x[DM] but a maniifestation of someting that looks like a hawk

x[BiBo!!!] so.... can we banish it or something?

x[DM] I do not know that I can enter there

x[DM] (nothing lorie, they are suddenly quiet)

x[mikE] so let's go in.

x[Sean] Why do you think you can't enter there?

x[DM] I think I might be banned

x[DM] there seems to be some sort of extra planear barrier there

x[Sean] okay.

x[BiBo!!!] heh, alright well, from what we know, do the things that attack come out beyond that line of trees?

x[DM] no

x[DM] crossing the trees is the limit

x[BiBo!!!] alright

x[BiBo!!!] lets head on in I guess

x[Lorie] Hold up

xLorie :: Pondering spells ::

x[BiBo!!!] ::holding up::

x[Lorie] Okay...what if I cast bless on myself and try to airwalk to the keep/

x[Sean] How about I step just inside the trees ... wait until the wolf shows up, then step out?

x[Lorie] Do you think that would work?

x[BiBo!!!] what's the bless for?

x[Sean] Well ... that will tell us if the wolves/hawks can move outside the ring of trees

x[Lorie] ((In case they try to get me, the added bonus can't hurt :O) ))

x[DM] they have not in the past

x[DM] they only pursued to the line of trees then stopped

x[BiBo!!!] I think protection from evil would be more useful, you have that persistently right?

x[Lorie] :: nods :: I do have that Marco

x[Sean] hmmmm ... can we move the white trees?

x[Sean] Basically move the ring of trees inward ...

x[Sean] keep then in front of us as we walk in?

x[BiBo!!!] think these spirits would count as conjured creatures?

x[mikE] it'd take forever

x[Sean] Why?

x[BiBo!!!] if they do, protection from evil would keep them from touching us

x[DM] that did not work in the past

x[DM] protection from evil I mean

x[mikE] well, a moving tree spell is high level

x[mikE] and there are lots of trees

x[Sean] Okay, do we have protection from neutral then?

x[mikE] so we could move a few trees a day

x[BiBo!!!] well, the alignment wouldn't matter

xLorie :: laughs at SPC ::

x[BiBo!!!] it works on all conjured creatures, regardless of alignment

x[mikE] we could use four trees to make a bubble of protection fo rus

x[Sean] okay, can we move under ground?

x[BiBo!!!] lorie, you have plant?

x[BiBo!!!] sphere

x[Lorie] Yes

x[mikE] isn't there a walking tree spell?

x[BiBo!!!] I seem to recall a plant spell that essentially turns a tree into a treant for a little while

x[BiBo!!!] from the phb

x[BiBo!!!] could use it to shuffle this tree line inwards

x[BiBo!!!] ringing any bells for you?

x[Lorie] :: looking now ::

x[mikE] if it becomes a treant, the treant can then order the trees to move

x[Lorie] What about turn wood?

xSean strikes a pose

x[Sean] I'm a white tree

x[Sean] I"m a white tree

x[Lorie] Oh...scratch that

x[Sean] I'm a white tree

x[Lorie] I was misreading. No plant.

x[Lorie] elemental earth ... sorry

x[BiBo!!!] :-P

x[BiBo!!!] okay, strike that

x[BiBo!!!] animate tree is a 5th level spell

x[Sean] oh wait .,.. can you dig a tunnel underground?

x[Lorie] Astral, Charm, Combat, creation, Elemental, guardian, healing, protection, sun, weather, War, wards, travelers and Minor Law

x[mikE] except it's very rare for druids

x[BiBo!!!] I was thinking changestaff I guess

x[BiBo!!!] turns a stick into a treant, 7th level spell

x[BiBo!!!] plant and creation

x[BiBo!!!] hrm... anything we have that can ward against spirits?

x[mikE] tea totalers?

x[mikE] aa cards?

x[BiBo!!!] well, might as well just head on in and see if we come up with anything

x[mikE] yup

x[Sean] I stuff the Djinni back into the ring

x[Lorie] :: Says a private prayer to Goibhniu to bless their venture ::

x[DM] ok back sorry

x[Sean] oh wait ... do we have anything that can move us very very quickly?

x[BiBo!!!] yeah, teleport :-P

x[Sean] well, we don't know exactly where to teleport ...

x[BiBo!!!] yeah

x[Sean] I mean something that will move us faster than a demonic wolf from hell

x[BiBo!!!] it's prolly warded against unauthorized teleporting as well

x[mikE] doesn't kylia have some flying road thing?

x[BiBo!!!] I dunno, haste I guess, but that doesn't last terribly long

x[BiBo!!!] well, if we fly we'll prolly get attacked by the hawks anyway

x[mikE] yeah, but hawks or wolves?

x[BiBo!!!] odds are they're prolly the same, just look different

x[Lorie] Hmmm... looking Mike, not sure

x[Sean] I know ... offer them Scooby snacks.

x[BiBo!!!] we could offer them cookie dough

x[Sean] Or peanut butter

x[mikE] chocolate

x[Sean] oooh ... good choice

x[Sean] but wait ... no ... if they're killed, the come back doubled in number

x[Sean] valium.

x[Lorie] Really? I was thinking we'd feed them Girl Scouts

x[Lorie] and keep the cookies for us

x[Sean] that'll work too.

x[BiBo!!!] I guess I'll try head past the tree line, see what happens

x[Sean] hmmm ...

x[BiBo!!!] might give me an idea or something

x[Sean] could just force march a tribe of kobolds around us ... cheap canon fodder

x[Lorie] :: follows Alastair closely ::

x[DM] ok

x[DM] so Alastair walks over the line

x[Sean] And Johnny Cash steps out ...

x[DM] and about 2 feet in a small woman pops out of one of the trees and says "hello"

x[Sean] oooh, I was close ...

x[mikE] She a dryad?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::bows:: "Greetings ma'am."

x[DM] you do not see her on the outside of the trees

x[DM] he seems to be talking to himself

x[DM] she bows back and says hello

x[DM] you are here to deliver a message

xLorie :: whispers :: Alastair ??

x[Finglass (mikE)] And who is there, Alistair? Not someone to shoot, I trust?

x[Finglass (mikE)] Although I know a certain bird I wouldn't mind shooting.

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] "That I am. Are you the one I am delivering the message to?"

x[DM] no, but I can help you get there faster

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::casually detects evil::

x[DM] if you trust me

x[DM] she is not evil

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] "I've no reason not to at the moment. Can you help my companions as well?"

x[DM] no, I can only help the messenger

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] "I see. Pardon me a moment then?"

x[DM] wolves howl in the distance

x[DM] and she says to hurry

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::turns to the rest of the group:: "It seems this young lady has offered to transport me and me alone. Juiniper can cast a spell that will allow you to know if I am in danger or not."

x[Finglass (mikE)] Well, it is your choise.

x[Finglass (mikE)] But if you go alone, ask if I can take a tree with me.

xLorie :: frowns ::

x[Finglass (mikE)] Or a branch. I could use the branch to grow a tree.

x[Sean] oh wait! We can hide the scroll of shelter!

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] "Very well. I will do thusly." :glances at fudge: "I suppose that would work too, though I do not know if the area is warded against extradimensional spaces or not. It it is I would not be able to free you until I leave."

x[Sean] ah

xSean waves at Alastair

x[Sean] Have fun storming the castle!

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::nods::

x[DM] so tell me what you are actually doing?

x[Sean] I'm waving at Alastair saying "Have fun storming the castle!"

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ((looking up the name of a spell, hold on))

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Juniper: Sacred Guardian: I know if the target is in danger, regardless of distance (including other planes). At 3rd level I get a mental image of the troupe as well. The spell lasts (5) [5] 5 days.

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] juniper casts that on me, so she knows if something's up

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Then, unless someone's got any better ideas I'll go with the woman.

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Juniper modified: Spells - CHANGED: Sacred Guardian -- Expression: I know if the target is in danger, regardless of distance (including other planes). At 3rd level I get a mental image of the trouble as well. The spell lasts days. (I know if the target is in danger, regardless of distance (including other planes). At 3rd level I get a mental image of the troupe as well. The spell lasts days.), DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. CHANGED: Rally -- Expression: Units make rally checks in the magic phase instead of the rally phase, with a +1 bonus if priest is 12th level or higher. (a), DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: Rally, 2, 2, a, --, 1, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null.

x[DM] ok?

x[DM] is that it?

x[DM] everyone is stayign here Al is goign with her?

x[DM] want to be sure

x[Finglass (mikE)] If it's what he wants to do

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I can bring people in the scroll if ya'll want, but I think that's prolly gonna be dangerous and perhaps unreliable

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] up to you if you wanna take the risk

x[Lorie] Kylia shakes her head and paces

x[Lorie] Good luck and be careful

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I will. If anything happens, Juniper will be sure to tell you.

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] If I don't come back, one of you may take her on as an apprentice or if none wish the responsibility, you may send her home and let her make her own way in the world.

xLorie Looks at him

x[Lorie] You will be coming back or I'll be bring you back

xLorie :: resumes pacing ::

x[Finglass (mikE)] Give us a lock of hair

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::chuckles and cuts off a lock of hair, handing it to Kylia:: "Perhaps that might be useful in bringing me back"

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ((typed it too fast :-P))

x[Lorie] I'll blow up the forest if I have to

x[Lorie] druids be damned

x[Lorie] :: frowns and paces more :: I hate evil

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::turns back to the woman:: "Lets go."

x[DM] she holds out her hand

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::takes her hand::

x[DM] and you fall down the rabbit hole

x[DM] &&&&&&

x[DM] and when he reapears

x[DM] (off in the other room right now_)

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::takes the deal::

x[Finglass (mikE)] and now we wait

x[Lorie] good lord that's a long deal

x[Lorie] Marco must be considering it

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::poofs back::

x[Sean] Did you take the deal with Bob?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] "Well, that was certainly more pleasant than I would have expected."

x[Sean] Are you a doppleganger?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] "She is a rather nice person... for a 400 plus year old necromancer."

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] "Apparently the lich is now dead."

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] "That would be as of about 5 minutes ago, thanks to the necromancer."

x[Lorie] ???? We can go home to Thedd?

x[Finglass (mikE)] What about the trees?

x[Sean] SEE! WE SHOULD HAVE VISITED THE NECROMANCER YEARS AGO!

xLorie :: paused and looks skeptical :: You expect us to believe this? Hmmm... I think he might be a doppleganger

x[Lorie] :: looks around for a Cooking pot with the other Alastair ::

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] lol lorie. lookin at that link :-P

x[Lorie] It's one my faves

x[Lorie] http://www.infonegocio.com/xeron/bruno/italy.html

x[Lorie] In case the rest of you are interested

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I'm gonna show that to my dad :-P

x[Lorie] hee hee ... tell him it came from an ITALIAN

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] anyways

x[Lorie] Just so he raelises the world isn't out to get him

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] "She apparently won a bet against the lich and killed him for reneging on the bet. Something involving an earthquake collapsing his lair."

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] "The forest creatures are apparently her servants."

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] "Apparently the message was one to tell the necromancer to kill the person delivering the message."

x[Finglass (mikE)] Oh, that was pleasant.

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] "The archbishop is not so happy with us for whatever reason."

x[Finglass (mikE)] Perhaps we should go return the favor to him.

xLorie :: raises eyebrows :: Damn Greeks

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] "However, he does owe us a favor for delivering the message."

x[Finglass (mikE)] We should have him commit suicide, then.

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] "I doubt that would be carried out. Apparently the necromancer and the archbishop aren't on the friendliest of terms. "

x[Sean] So why did't she kill you then?

x[Sean] ah

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] "She spared my life in exchange for a favor."

x[Lorie] ?????

x[Finglass (mikE)] So now you owe her a favor?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] "The favor has been carried out."

x[Finglass (mikE)] Ah. What was that favor?

x[Finglass (mikE) (to DM only)] testing

x[Finglass (mikE) (to DM only)] is he evil?

x[DM (to mikE only)] no

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] "To help her cast a spell that would cause an earthquake that would collapse the lich's lair, killing him."

x[Finglass (mikE)] Interresting.

x[Finglass (mikE)] Well, seems like this trip was quite fruitful.

x[Lorie] So... can we go to Thedd now and reclear the keep./

x[Lorie] ??

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] "Well, the keep isn't there anymore according to the necromancer. I'm assuming we would find a crater there."

x[Sean] Sounds like we migh thave to rebuild the keep

xLorie cries

xLorie glares at Bob

x[Lorie] Nearly 10 years... it's the one thing we strived to kill...and you let some NPC use an Earthquake?

x[DM] he was asked nicely

xLorie frowns

x[Finglass (mikE)] I wonder if this really killed everything.

x[DM] and there is no definitive answer on this

xLorie continues frowning

x[DM] this was payback for welching on a bet

x[Finglass (mikE)] I understand that the whole of the dungeon was magic. Perhaps it was protected.

x[Finglass (mikE)] Only the surface might have been affected.

x[Finglass (mikE)] Nothing is ever this easy.

x[Lorie] I didn't welch on a bet...why take away that Dungeon?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] "The way I see things, we have two things to do right now. 1) See what the current state of Thedd is and 2) Repay the Archbishop for his treachery.

xLorie ::Mutters :: we could start with the treacherous GM...

x[Finglass (mikE)] I would like to look in on Thedd.

x[Finglass (mikE)] I'm guessing that scrying would tell us what we need to know.

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] "Sounds like a plan. Shall we go see what's left of it?"

x[Finglass (mikE)] We couldn't scry in the last few times we tried, right?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] "Actually, I could scry from here. I was assuming we would want to see first hand what happened."

x[Finglass (mikE)] Kylia?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Clairvoyance: Give me sight beyond sight!

xLorie :: looks :: What?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] What see I BOB?

x[DM] foggy mistly the same as before

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::wants the foggy mistly spell::

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] We can't scry, shall we go see what it looks like?

x[Finglass (mikE)] I suppose.

x[Finglass (mikE)] I do hope this isn't an elaborate trap.

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] If it is, it gives us a chance to smite some evil

x[Finglass (mikE)] Mother wouldn't be happy if I blundered into it.

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Any opposed?

x[Finglass (mikE)] bob's going to a queen function

x[Finglass (mikE)] that worries me.

x[Finglass (mikE)] squealing at some band, now going to a queen event...

x[Finglass (mikE)] poor alternate lifestyle bob

x[Finglass (mikE)] i'm not sure i want to share a room with him at gencon

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] okay, guess we make with the going

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] poof, bob what do we see?

x[DM] going to where and how?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] thedd, same way we go anywhere

x[Finglass (mikE)] there by magic. duh

x[DM] well pool? teleport? what is your actual point of arrival?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well, I'm assuming if we can't scry it with the pool we can't port there right?

x[DM] that is the safe assumption but not nesisarily true, you have teleported there before,

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so, wherever we can see that is as close to thedd as possible

x[DM] a spot out on the road comeing in likley about a half mile from the manor house

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] good enough, so 10 minutes away if we walk

x[DM] yes

x[DM] who?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] I'll go there with claw, leave juniper for now

x[Finglass (mikE)] same

x[DM] lor?

x[Lorie] Kylia is going and is ready to smite evil a lot today

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::awaits the smell of fireball in the morning::

x[DM] you BLIP in

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Alastair modified: Spells - DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. CHANGED: Detect Magic -- Level: 1 (22), CHANGED: Detect Magic -- Cast Level: 1 (22), CHANGED: Detect Magic -- # Memorized: 0 (5), CHANGED: Fireball -- Expression: {10d6} points of fire in the hole!!!! ({9d6} points of fire in the hole!!!!), CHANGED: Cure disease -- Level: 3 (33), CHANGED: Cure disease -- Cast Level: 3 (33), CHANGED: Cure disease -- # Memorized: 0 (1), ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: Detect Magic, 22, 22, Sniff Sniff. I smell magic! Where's the magic?, 5, 1, null, null. ADDED: Cure disease, 33, 33, Let that icky nasty disease leave your body!, 1, 1, null, null.

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] bampf

x[DM] the trees around you are normal

x[DM] but there is a large roaring sound in the distance

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] like dragon roaring? fire roaring? waterfall roaring?

x[Sean] roaring as on a large animal roaring, or like rushing water roaring?

x[DM] as in a large crowd of people very upset

x[Sean] oh yeah ... there was a town there, wasn't there?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] heh, yaaaay. Time to go calm the lynch mob

x[Lorie] :: frowns :: You have taken out the entire area... great

x[Lorie] Well if you considered a town of goblins and kobolds villagers, sure

x[DM] so what do you want to do

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] guess I'll fly up and see what I can see

x[DM] you see a large area of devestation

x[DM] trees tobbled

x[DM] houses and walls crushed

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] sweet tobbled trees!

x[Finglass (mikE)] poor tobbled trees

x[DM] and about 500 or more hobgoblins and goblins in an angry mob

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well, at least they're an evil angry mob

x[DM] moslty milliung about like ants

x[DM] there seems to be a colapsed hillside where the manor used to be

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] looks like you might get your chance to do some smiting kylia

x[Sean] It's not like we destroyed a magical gate keepign the universe from unravelling ...

x[DM] a small crater where the hill side cracked

xLorie :: cries at the sight of the fallen manor ::

x[DM] but no one seems to be running in or out

x[Finglass (mikE)] i wonder if we could get them to relocate and add them to my hobgoblin army ranks

x[DM] there seems to be a blockage

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Do you wish to get closer or have you seen enough?

x[Lorie] Closer

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::is glad he doesn't know there was a gold dragon down there::

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::heads closer::

x[DM] as you get closer you see that there seems to be some sort of organization

x[DM] in the center at least

x[DM] where they are digging down

x[DM] mining almost

x[DM] to go further into the old openings

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::calls out:: "Hail! What tribe is this and what are you doing here?"

x[DM] some of the goblins whirls aorund

x[DM] and shoot at you

x[Lorie] CASTING

x[DM] arrows flying up inefectively

x[DM] you are not htere lorie

x[DM] he is flying over them

x[DM] lookingfor you

x[Lorie] Umm... weren't we walking closer

x[Lorie] ?

x[DM] I did not understand that

x[DM] is that the case

x[Lorie] Okay...nevermind then, I do nothing. Press on

x[DM] all of you are moving forward toward the area with the hoggovlins?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::lobs down a fireball:: "How about we not do that again?"

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Fireball: (10d6) [(5+6+5+1+4+3+1+4+6+2)] 37 points of fire in the hole!!!!

x[DM] so lots of them are scorchted

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] just scorched? damn tough goblins

x[DM] and the rest flee into the forests arond the place

x[DM] many dead bodies

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] So, everyone leaves?

x[DM] that you can see

x[DM] there is a hole in the ground

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::waves the others over::

x[DM] ok

x[DM] so do you want to go exploring inside of that hole next?

x[DM] do you want to start exploring thead again?

x[DM] I can prepare that for you for next week

x[DM] to go in and start reconqoring

x[Finglass (mikE)] i'm up for whatever

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::glances down the hole then lands, waiting for the others::

x[DM] ?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] anything we see in the hole?

x[DM] dark small, aobut 3=5 feet across

x[DM] twistign down into the shattered ruins

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] 3=5? ack!

x[DM] so the idea is to pick up going into the rabbit hole?

x[Finglass (mikE)] sure

x[DM] you ok Lorie?

x[Lorie] great

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Alastair modified: Notes - CHANGED: XP Awards -- : ==== Sun Dec 19 21:40:16 EST 2004 ==== Early - 333 ==== Sun Dec 19 21:40:52 EST 2004 ==== Reset XP to Mage Level - 135000 ==== Sun Dec 19 21:41:26 EST 2004 ==== All XP for the Island Adventures and Role Play through 27-2-1255 (Dec 17 2004) - 22000==== Fri Jan 28 21:44:53 EST 2005 ==== Ghouls - 240==== Sun Feb 27 21:12:37 EST 2005 ==== Ghouls and Ghasts - 500 (Sun Feb 27 21:07:18 EST 2005) Cube and Sword - 50 (Sun Feb 27 21:09:51 EST 2005) Roleplay - 500 (Sun Feb 27 21:11:37 EST 2005)==== Fri Mar 11 22:06:04 EST 2005 ==== Roleplay - 500 (Fri Mar 11 22:04:47 EST 2005)==== Fri Mar 25 21:29:46 EST 2005 ==== Wraiths - 5200 (Fri Mar 25 21:28:41 EST 2005) ==== Fri Mar 25 22:37:30 EST 2005 ==== Statue - 1600 (Fri Mar 25 22:37:17 EST 2005)==== Fri Apr 08 19:25:57 EDT 2005 ==== Early Bonus - 333 (Fri Apr 08 19:09:55 EDT 2005)==== Thu Apr 28 22:59:50 EDT 2005 ==== Story Award - 5000 (Thu Apr 28 22:51:42 EDT 2005) Encounters - 500 (Thu Apr 28 22:55:09 EDT 2005)==== Fri Jul 22 12:45:33 EDT 2005 ==== Gold, Magic and Story Award - 20000 (Fri Jul 22 12:41:26 EDT 2005) Wizard Encounter - 500 (Fri Jul 22 12:42:43 EDT 2005) Early Bonus - 500 (Fri Jul 22 12:44:00 EDT 2005)==== Fri Sep 16 21:39:23 EDT 2005 ==== Slaying No Name #4 - 4000 (Fri Sep 02 22:40:24 EDT 2005) Slaying No Name #2 - 4000 (Fri Sep 02 22:55:20 EDT 2005) Story Award Burial Mounds - 250000 (Fri Sep 16 21:36:23 EDT 2005) Icons & outside game work - 100000 (Fri Sep 16 21:37:27 EDT 2005)==== Fri Nov 25 22:27:53 EST 2005 ==== Clearing Land - 100000 (Fri Nov 25 22:19:11 EST 2005) Castle Building - 25000 (Fri Nov 25 22:20:37 EST 2005) Treasure and Roleplay - 50000 (Fri Nov 25 22:23:05 EST 2005)==== Fri Dec 09 19:21:23 EST 2005 ==== On Time Bonus - 500 (Fri Dec 09 19:21:11 EST 2005) ==== Fri Dec 23 21:43:17 EST 2005 ==== Mummy - 800 (Fri Dec 09 21:09:40 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man #23 - 65 (Fri Dec 23 20:07:12 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man #28 - 65 (Fri Dec 23 20:28:46 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man #9 - 65 (Fri Dec 23 20:28:54 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man - 65 (Fri Dec 23 20:59:42 EST 2005) Lizard Men Swamps - 2220 (Fri Dec 23 21:43:10 EST 2005) ==== Fri Feb 03 21:03:55 EST 2006 ==== End of the Year Award - 5000 (Fri Jan 13 18:55:55 EST 2006) Wights crypt - 2500 (Fri Feb 03 21:02:22 EST 2006) ==== Fri Feb 10 21:19:25 EST 2006 ==== Early Bonus - 333 (Fri Feb 10 19:08:45 EST 2006) Shadows - 524 (Fri Feb 10 21:19:20 EST 2006) ( ==== Sun Dec 19 21:40:16 EST 2004 ==== Early - 333 ==== Sun Dec 19 21:40:52 EST 2004 ==== Reset XP to Mage Level - 135000 ==== Sun Dec 19 21:41:26 EST 2004 ==== All XP for the Island Adventures and Role Play through 27-2-1255 (Dec 17 2004) - 22000==== Fri Jan 28 21:44:53 EST 2005 ==== Ghouls - 240==== Sun Feb 27 21:12:37 EST 2005 ==== Ghouls and Ghasts - 500 (Sun Feb 27 21:07:18 EST 2005) Cube and Sword - 50 (Sun Feb 27 21:09:51 EST 2005) Roleplay - 500 (Sun Feb 27 21:11:37 EST 2005)==== Fri Mar 11 22:06:04 EST 2005 ==== Roleplay - 500 (Fri Mar 11 22:04:47 EST 2005)==== Fri Mar 25 21:29:46 EST 2005 ==== Wraiths - 5200 (Fri Mar 25 21:28:41 EST 2005) ==== Fri Mar 25 22:37:30 EST 2005 ==== Statue - 1600 (Fri Mar 25 22:37:17 EST 2005)==== Fri Apr 08 19:25:57 EDT 2005 ==== Early Bonus - 333 (Fri Apr 08 19:09:55 EDT 2005)==== Thu Apr 28 22:59:50 EDT 2005 ==== Story Award - 5000 (Thu Apr 28 22:51:42 EDT 2005) Encounters - 500 (Thu Apr 28 22:55:09 EDT 2005)==== Fri Jul 22 12:45:33 EDT 2005 ==== Gold, Magic and Story Award - 20000 (Fri Jul 22 12:41:26 EDT 2005) Wizard Encounter - 500 (Fri Jul 22 12:42:43 EDT 2005) Early Bonus - 500 (Fri Jul 22 12:44:00 EDT 2005)==== Fri Sep 16 21:39:23 EDT 2005 ==== Slaying No Name #4 - 4000 (Fri Sep 02 22:40:24 EDT 2005) Slaying No Name #2 - 4000 (Fri Sep 02 22:55:20 EDT 2005) Story Award Burial Mounds - 250000 (Fri Sep 16 21:36:23 EDT 2005) Icons & outside game work - 100000 (Fri Sep 16 21:37:27 EDT 2005)==== Fri Nov 25 22:27:53 EST 2005 ==== Clearing Land - 100000 (Fri Nov 25 22:19:11 EST 2005) Castle Building - 25000 (Fri Nov 25 22:20:37 EST 2005) Treasure and Roleplay - 50000 (Fri Nov 25 22:23:05 EST 2005)==== Fri Dec 09 19:21:23 EST 2005 ==== On Time Bonus - 500 (Fri Dec 09 19:21:11 EST 2005) ==== Fri Dec 23 21:43:17 EST 2005 ==== Mummy - 800 (Fri Dec 09 21:09:40 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man #23 - 65 (Fri Dec 23 20:07:12 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man #28 - 65 (Fri Dec 23 20:28:46 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man #9 - 65 (Fri Dec 23 20:28:54 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man - 65 (Fri Dec 23 20:59:42 EST 2005) Lizard Men Swamps - 2220 (Fri Dec 23 21:43:10 EST 2005) ==== Fri Feb 03 21:03:55 EST 2006 ==== End of the Year Award - 5000 (Fri Jan 13 18:55:55 EST 2006) Wights crypt - 2500 (Fri Feb 03 21:02:22 EST 2006) ==== Fri Feb 10 21:19:25 EST 2006 ====

Early Bonus - 333 (Fri Feb 10 19:08:45 EST 2006)

Shadows - 524 (Fri Feb 10 21:19:20 EST 2006)). CHANGED: random notes -- : Juniper research: warhorse enhancer IV Note to self: Annihilate the archbishop of hades and destroy his temple whenever I get the time to do it. ( Juniper research: warhorse enhancer IV ).

x[DM] ok

x[DM] so goodnight everyone

x[Finglass (mikE)] night

x[DM] we will play next week

xmikE has left the game on Fri Feb 17 22:33:55 EST 2006

x[DM] but not on the 3rd

xLorie has left the game on Fri Feb 17 22:33:57 EST 2006

xBiBo!!! has left the game on Fri Feb 17 22:34:08 EST 2006

xSean has left the game on Fri Feb 17 22:34:40 EST 2006