View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Feb2015

Feb 20 15 - Who What Were

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Feb 20 18:23:06 EST 2015 ====

Mike has joined the game on Fri Feb 20 18:25:57 EST 2015

Mike is receiving the map Northam...

Mike has received the map Northam.

[Master] Hello there sir

[Master] how was the week?

[Mike] it was a week.

[Mike] how's the new job going?

[Master] it is really a lot of fun

[Master] yesterday I was coming back from a meeting, parked the car and starting walking down the street to grab a bite to eat

[Master] someone came out of a store front and grabbed me

[Master] Hey Bob! Come on in here

[Master] I had no clue who she was

[Master] got pulled into an art gallery

[Master] someoenm was carving a canoe

[Master] she wanted me to see it

[Master] said she met me at an event

[Mike] lol

[Master] while we were talking and discussing

[Master] some journalist who was doing a story on the canoe carving guy, took all my info to come do a story on me

[Master] it is a crazy life

[Master] you two need to come down after the Ren Faire season to see the place

[Mike] yeah. that would be cool.

[Master] will be interesting tonight

[Master] Eric and TMO will both be late

[Master] so it will be you, John (when he gets here) and Michael (when he gets here) and Spring (when she gets here) deciding whtat to do about the werewolf

[Master] TMO said that Shur is ok with letting her go and leaving

[Mike] what did everyone decide about her?

[Master] they did not

[Master] online there was good stuff for Indigo

[Master] he got home

[Master] told the story about the other group

[Master] you should read that

[Master] how is the Faire this year?

[Mike] same as ever

[Mike] so it's fun, but nothing new.

[Master] that stinks

[Master] it used to do something different every year

[Mike] the guy who runs it hasn't changed it in years. other than driving people off.

[Master] is it just that there is not enough space? or people?

[Master] Rodriguez still?

[Mike] last year was record breaking. he's just realizing that he can put less money into it and get the same if not more out of it

[Mike] yeap

[Master] wonder if there is room for competition

[Master] how is Mel doing?

[Mike] she's doing ok

[Master] if you get the chance to review the Tabletop Connect videos

[Master] things are moving along very well there

[Master] version .2 is out

[Master] I can start doing some real work on character sheets now

[Master] there will be good additions in the near future also

[Master] but the basics of rolls, comparing against a result, etc are all set now

[Mike] so you can start making things that you're sure will be supported in the release version?

[Master] yes

[Master] for the most part

[Master] When my girlfriend said she was leaving because of my obsession with The Monkees, I thought she was joking..... ....and then I saw her face

[Master] TMO said he will be late

[Master] but is ok with letting the werewolf go and or taking her back to Dryads Lair with you

[Mike] I'd say we should turn her over to the mayor

[Master] if you get Michael in

[Master] the two of you can move the rest back to the city

[Master] did you read anythign on the site yet?

[Master] Indigo and Branwyn conversations

[Mike] not yet.

[Master] there will be a bonus game on May 9th

[Master] all day Saturday

[Master] you are welcome to come over for that

[Mike] okay. that's cool.

[Master] we have to miss the 8th

[Master] and possibly the 15th

[Master] so playing all day inbetween

[Master] so you should read the conversation so you are caught up

[Master] because Lisa will not want to recap that after typing it all out already on the site

[Master] and then there are the Tabletop videos to watch

[Mike] lol. okay. guess i better go read it. what page is it on?

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.HA-IC

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Feb 20 18:58:11 EST 2015

Lisa is receiving the map Northam...

Lisa has received the map Northam.

[Mike] hey lisa. just in time to recap all your website stuff!

[Lisa] lol

[Lisa] Hello :)

[Master] TMO will be late, Eric will be in but late, John will be late

[Master] and hello Lisa

Michael has joined the game on Fri Feb 20 19:01:38 EST 2015

Michael is receiving the map Northam...

[Mike] i'm a couple entries in and i have a solution: separation of church and state

[Master] lol

Michael has received the map Northam.

[Lisa] John posted what hoffman wanted IC for the werewolf but no one responded

[Mike] branwyn does what she wants and tell tristan to piss off

[Lisa] Hi Michael :)

[Master] you only need to read the Indigo Returns Home section

[Master] LOL

[Master] and Hello Michael

[Mike] okay, so let's go turn in this furry to the mayor

[Michael] Hi Guys. Sorry having issues right now

[Mike] collect our fee, too.

[Mike] think this covers his expectations.

[Lisa] it's okay - so is everyone else

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 500. Next level in 71936.

[Master] Imari XP award: 500. Next level in 30709.

[Lisa] lots o' late people tonight

[Lisa] the Indigo Return story is what he will be telling the characters coming back from the weewolf story so you can figure out what questions you have etc from that.

Michael has left the game on Fri Feb 20 19:06:05 EST 2015

Mike has left the game on Fri Feb 20 19:09:51 EST 2015

Mike has joined the game on Fri Feb 20 19:09:54 EST 2015

Mike is receiving the map Northam...

Mike has received the map Northam.

[Master] all settled back in now Mike?

[Mike] i think so

[Mike] so i'm going to take whats her furry face to the mayor

[Master] did you read all the stuff from Indigo and Branwyn?

[Lisa] you read hoffman's post? :)

[Mike] nope

[Mike] unless it's kill her now i'm not sure imari's all that interested. she's not a big fanof this bitch

Michael has joined the game on Fri Feb 20 19:13:23 EST 2015

Michael is receiving the map Northam...

[Master] it is rather late at night

Michael has received the map Northam.

[Lisa] Hoffman looks at everyone again. "It really seem clear to me, but than again, I am a simple man. Branwyn would let her go, I would let her go. It is as I told the Mayor, it is an internal town issue that is not for us to go into. " Pointing to the captive "She will either leave or not. Her choice will determine her fate, not me."

[Master] John is an hour out still

[Lisa] just to let you know

[Master] and welcome back Michael

[Michael] Okay sorry guys, fighting for supremecy on my network. I won

[Lisa] yay :)

[Master] chuckles

[Michael] And thank you for the welcome

[Master] you saw my comments on what you are trying to do with your characater

[Master] and did you get to read the bit with Indigo and Branwyn?

[Master] not that your character knows either of them yet

[Michael] Yes! Thank you! I am glad you are giving me such a long leash. And I am pretty sure I did, but I have the window open right next to me. Is it the in character discussion?

[Master] is in the House Affairs section

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.HA-IC

[Michael] Then no, I shall read really really fast

[Michael] Thank you for the link

[Mike] so i'm ready to go

[Michael] So Am I

[Master] soon as Michael is ready then we will move forward

[Lisa] because Indigo is quite the talker - it seemed easier to do it on the website and then when we get there in chat all we have to say is Indigo tells his story again and you will know what he said

[Master] Imari and Hugh will have to decide on what to do with the werewolf/Laika

[Lisa] we will have to take a break when the other guys get in anyway

Lisa slips into the shadows

[Michael] I wish to let her go and would like to speak with her in private before we depart

[Master] TMO said he is good with that

[Master] or with taking her back to the city

[Mike] "That's nice. I'm taking her to the Mayor."

[Master] and LIsa posted Hoffman's thoughts from the site already

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Imari (Mike)] "This is the job we've been hired to do."

[Imari (Mike)] "Actually, the job we were hired to do is kill her. I guess she's lucky I'm so nice."

[Master] Hugh?

[Laika Frost (Master)] I would prefer it if you just let me go

[Laika Frost (Master)] there is no need to get the Burgermeister involved in this

[Michael] I am back at the keyboard.

[Imari (Mike)] "I thought wolves had good ears. We've been hired for a job. Now be quiet unless you want to be gagged as well as bound."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] K I am Back

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sorry

[Laika Frost (Master)] (letting Michael type)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] We will release you. I appreciate you cooperation and your dedication to observing the law. I am sorry that you feel the gods have abandoned you but the thing about friends is that they try not to. I would like to think you as a friend. You have helped us and I shall not forget it. Should you ever need anything, I will have a drop point established in the city dedicated to messages. If you send any rumors or information on things not easily heard I will remember and try to compensate you. I apologize once again for insuliting you. You seem a strong woman to have gone through the ordeals you have and still come out ahead despite all that is thrown at you. I very much admire that. If you need help I willl come.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] me/releases her cautiously

[Imari (Mike)] ::squints at hugh::

[Imari (Mike)] noooo

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well?

[Imari (Mike)] Imari will attack him if he tries

[Imari (Mike)] "You wish to see Partik? I will send you to him."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Ugh. Fine stop and looks in question?

[Imari (Mike)] "You cannot hurt me. This is not a fight you want to start."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Also I have no idea who partik is

[Imari (Mike)] "He is my god. The god of death." ::smiles::

[Imari (Mike)] "Now, up wolf. We go back to town."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] IF you crucify her, I will stiop you even if I die

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Death doesnt bother me

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] ::Smiles

[Imari (Mike)] "Can neither one of you hear? I'M TAKING HER BACK TO THE MAYOR! THEN IT IS HIS DECISION AS LEADER WHAT TO DO WITH HIS TOWN."

[Imari (Mike)] "Gods, hope that was loud enough for him to hear." ::starts walking with the werewolf back to town::

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] But he will kill her!

[Imari (Mike)] "You don't know that."

[Imari (Mike)] "She has been a town member for a long time."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Then I want to be there to see. If he attempts to arrest her I will try to kill him

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] She hasn't done anything wrong

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] We fucking attacker her

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] *sorry language

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] *mistake I'm excited

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] 8edit that out

[Laika Frost (Master)] (grins, it is good)

[Imari (Mike)] "That is up to you. But if you wish to join us, you'd better learn your place. You are not the leader, Branwyn is. She entered us into a mercenary contract, and we are bound to honor it."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay, what would she do? Would she allow this innocent to die?

[Imari (Mike)] "The Mayor is our contracted employer, so the decision is his."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't care about leaders, I care about right and wrong

[Imari (Mike)] "I doubt she would view this wolf as innocent. She insulted, and attacked us."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] And I thought we answered to this Branwyn not some mayor who may or may not be plaing games

[Imari (Mike)] the werewolf bit someone, right? when they went to say goodbye?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] She thought we were there to kill her

[Imari (Mike)] yeah, but they weren't. and she attacked them, so imari sees her as an agressor. plus she insulted imari on their first meeting. this chick dug her own grave

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Look, I will grant any favor I can if you just let her go. I don't know how but I will make it your while name your price. I will take responsibility for her.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I will match the burgermeisters fee when I havbe some funds. Please ask the rest of them before you do this.

[Imari (Mike)] "Can your favor restore the taint on the DragonSlayer Company's name when we break contract?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] In reality that sentence confused me

[Imari (Mike)] "We are mercenaries. We were hired. This is a job we are bound to. I will not break faith with our contractor."

[Imari (Mike)] "So no, I will not just 'let her go' as you so simply put it."

[Laika Frost (Master)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.MercenaryUnit

[Imari (Mike)] "Our whole company will suffer a slight on their honor if we do that. And I will not sacrifice hundreds of brave men and women's honor for your feelings."

[Imari (Mike)] "Besides, this woman is a member of that town, subject to it's laws. That makes the Mayor the right person to take her to."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I wash my hands of this. Laika I am sorry. I tried everything. I don't know what I can do at this point. I am clearly outnumbered and outmatched. I do not know wahat will happen but I am sorry. Is there anything you would like me to do on your behalf if you fear the worst?

Laika Frost (Master) whispers in Hugh's ear

[Imari (Mike)] ::jerksk her away from him::

[Laika Frost (Master) (to Michael only)] if you turn me over to the mayor, then distract him later on I will sneak out the back door

[Imari (Mike)] "You two should stay apart from each other."

[Imari (Mike)] "Artiark, stay between them"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well I don't caught that or not...

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] *know if I caught that or not.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Lay your hands on me again and we will part ways

[Master] and in a step back in out of charcter, Michael, it really depends on how you want to play your character

[Master] Mike can tell you , the group as players likes good roleplay

[Imari (Mike)] she didn't touch you

[Master] and people playing their characters consistently

[Imari (Mike)] she jerked theh wolf away from hugh

[Master] you need to think on are you Chaotic? or Lawful

[Master] Lawful as in keep your word, honor contracts, etc

[Imari (Mike)] i'm assuming hugh's pretty chaotic at this point

[Master] or Chaotic and do what the whim tells you, how you feel

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I follow a moral code dammit

[Imari (Mike)] he's got a very chaotic neutral thing so far

[Master] grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It an oversimplificaation

[Master] either Chaotic Neutral or Lawful Neutral I would say

[Imari (Mike)] well he's not lawful or he'd be all for the mayor route

[Master] and yes to Michael that Hugh does seem to have a code

[Lisa] you are also trying to get a group to take you home with them

[Lisa] they don't have to....

[Imari (Mike)] yeah...

[Master] just stepping back to talk about your ideas on how and why

[Master] I would think that matter less (the taking back home ) than the idea of what the character is really like

[Imari (Mike)] i know we're supposed to accept all pc's and all to be friendly to theh player, but hugh's not making a very good impression

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Look you guys are awesome and I love playing with you, bur I do have boundries. Im really trying but throw me a bone hear.

[Master] chuckles I think Hugh is making a good impression as to being his own man

[Master] not worried about that Michael, talking characater concept etc.

[Lisa] and you can always advocate for her with the mayor

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] trpying

[Master] there will be times that people in the group disagree

[Master] Imari and Hugh is one of those times now

[Master] that does not mean anything as players

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] and honestly in real life if a someone ran up out of the blue and started killihng stuff on my behalf I wouldn't look at it in a bad light.

[Imari (Mike)] yeah. i liked fritz. i fucking hated his characters. they sucked so hard they might as well have been a black hole.

[Master] LOL

[Lisa] I wanted to toss one of fritz's characters off a balcony

[Lisa] so close

[Master] Only one of them?

[Lisa] heckat

[Lisa] his bard at the end was trying to be really nice after that :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Then I make no decisions for the group. However that will diminish my characters willingess to share his plans with you

[Master] not at all Michael

[Master] you should share

[Master] and yes you need to speak up adn make choices

[Imari (Mike)] and in turn that could make the group not trust him. it kind of starts a bit of a cycle

[Imari (Mike)] so you need to be careful of that.

[Master] that is why I wanted to step back

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] The group already doenst trust me! I started killing sihit for them and they still look at me like I might stab them in the back

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I guess it makes sense

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] but still

[Imari (Mike)] especially if you haven't figured it out, imari is stubborn, and works on branwyn's behalf. so if she thinks hugh is goingn to mess up bran's diplomatic status, she'll but the kaibosh on his plans

[Master] there are tiems to be "I want this and I will stand firm for it" and others where

[Master] this is also true, when you get to the city and Branwyn and or Indigo like you

[Master] then you are fine

[Imari (Mike)] well we're in the middle of a shape shifter hunt in a weird ass village. we're on guard.

[Master] or Branwyn turns you into a newt

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] honestly this is one of them. However I am outmatched and outgunned

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] NO! NOT A NEWT!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] ....I Got better

[Lisa] I had one of my characters jump in front of a dragon and two other characters reached around me and killed it

[Lisa] sometimes you lose

[Imari (Mike)] so unless hugh plans on staging a jail break on the way home, i vote we click off the hours and get to the mayor's house

[Imari (Mike)] it was a white dragon. they're evil by definition. it's all good.

[Lisa] no that was the black one

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] so be it. Can I at least speak to the mayoir before he attempts to lop off her head?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I will take no action I just want to soeak. is that alright?

[Imari (Mike)] and still not as bad as one of my character's plans to make a silver dragon look black to get it to be killed so she could get into theh loot pile

[Imari (Mike)] sure. we're fast forwarding to his house

[Lisa] lol

[Imari (Mike)] turns out the dragon was already dead. we were in a dragon graveyard and it went there to die. bibo and i felt kind of silly after that

[Lisa] poor mayor - I would be surprised if he has any cakes left after so many visits

[Lisa] ooh sad

[Master] Ok so then the question becomes are you going tonight in the dark? or waiting till morning?

[Master] Oh Lisa, ask Mike about the time I used an albino red dragon against them

[Master] they went in expecting frost and got fire

[Imari (Mike)] tonight

TMO has joined the game on Fri Feb 20 19:52:49 EST 2015

TMO is receiving the map Northam...

[Imari (Mike)] not sitting on this one

[Master] and welcome TMO

[Imari (Mike)] wake his ass up if necissary

TMO has received the map Northam.

[Lisa] wow - that is mean Bob

[Lisa] Hi tmo :)

[TMO] hiya

[TMO] what'd I miss?

[Imari (Mike)] we're at the burger master's house

[Imari (Mike)] with the wolf in tow

[Imari (Mike)] hugh and imari were arguing

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] alot

[Imari (Mike)] she's sticking to their contract

[TMO] everyone decided to turn her in, I take it?

[Imari (Mike)] well, imari did. lol

[Imari (Mike)] hugh was going to let her go. imari told him that wasn't happening. she pointed out that he can't even hurt her.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] yeah she assume I was just going to stab her in the back

[TMO] this has been an adventure where something like that wouldn't be a surprise

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] wow. I don't even know what to say to that

[Master] So Hugh, Imari, Shur and Ilero

[Master] Hugh wants to let her go or take her to the city,

[Master] Imari is set on turning her into the Burgermeister

[Lisa] and galdek

[Lisa] poor galdek

[Master] yes thank you

[Master] poor galdek

[TMO] no one ever remembers galdek

[Imari (Mike)] he sides with imari, obviously.

[Imari (Mike)] poor galduk.

[Imari (Mike)] lol

[Lisa] you think with his stench no one could ever forget him

[Lisa] or is he bathing regularly now?

[TMO] fortunately this is a purely virtual environment

[Lisa] lol

[Master] adds to the list of suggestions for Tabletop Connect

[Lisa] Bob has requested a scratch and snith option

[Lisa] lol

[Lisa] sniff

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] haha

[Lisa] bad typing

[Imari (Mike)] imari makes him bathe.

[TMO] lol

[Lisa] and we love her for that

[Master] so TMO your turn to bring Shur into the mix

[Master (to TMO only)] and then suggest that Hugh come with you home perhaps

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[TMO] (alrighty... hm.. gimme a sec to think. I was expecting to let her go, so that's what I'd been thinking in plotwise.)

[TMO] (btw, seeing Bran on the site made me me curious if, during her copious free time while we're off working, she has solved the most pressing question of our time?)

[Master] LOL which would that be?

[Master] she did spend a good chunk of the time learning how to teleport

[Imari (Mike)] well we're under contract to find and kill a werewolf. so imari figures this is the nicest way to stay within the contract

[TMO] (Who is selling hippogriff feathers)

[Master] nope

[Master] that just fell by the wayside

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] is there a court systme in place in this land? Is there a trial or anthing like that or it is basically witch hunt burn everything that mihgt be different?

[TMO] Okay Hugh. You wanna go talk first, that's fine by me. Let us know whenever you're ready for us to come in.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Shurkural (TMO)] Okay Hugh. You wanna go talk first, that's fine by me. Let us know whenever you're ready for us to come in.

[Master (to Michael only)] in the city yes, here in the outlands inbetween places not so much, the burgermeister would be the law

[Imari (Mike)] "Think that is a good idea? We should make our report first."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] At the very least does he have to follow a general rule of the land? If not, then I think there is nothing I can do for her

[Imari (Mike)] "I want to settle our contract before things get more muddles up."

[Shurkural]] (TMO) shrugs. "I don't figure he can do much harm. We got her. And if it goes bum up, we'll all be together and outside.

[Master] yes to Hugh

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay, well our leader says we should make a report so have at it.

[Master] Time of Day: 11:31 PM. Day 18 See ___ tre, Ohm {Early Winter} 18th, 1266 TGR.

[Imari (Mike)] "Let's just all go in together."

[Master] Imari moved 33'03".

[Master] Laika Frost moved 25'03".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 18'06".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 28'03".

[Master] Galdek moved 12'01".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 20'07".

[Imari (Mike)] "I don't care what you want to do once we're done with our business."

[Imari (Mike)] ::knocks loudly on teh door::

Shurkural (TMO)] I can tell you two are gonna be best friends for life.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) says to Ilero, "What d'ya think, lover? True love at last for them?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sorry I don't swing that way

Chanders Westlake (Master) bleary eyed looks out the door

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] Yes?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I prefer humans to witches

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] Lello?

Chanders Westlake (Master) coughs

[Imari (Mike)] "We found your werewolf."

Chanders Westlake (Master) swallos

Shurkural (TMO)] Sorry to wake you, y'r honor. We have your werewolf.

Chanders Westlake (Master) shakes his head

Chanders Westlake (Master) blinks

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] really?

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] There was a werewolf?

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] wow

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] so I guess you want to come back in the morning and tell me all about it?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) shrugs. "I was wrong. Sorry bout that."

Shurkural (TMO)] Well.. we can do that. I guess. What should we do with her till then?

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] whh

[Imari (Mike)] "Are you serious?"

[Imari (Mike)] "We have a deadly monster in custody and you want us to sleep on it?"

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] Tell you what

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] take the werewolf tot he church

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] and keep it on holy ground

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] that should solve it right?

[Imari (Mike)] "No..."

[Imari (Mike)] ::sighs:: "Shur, I really want to be done with this job."

[Shurkural]] (TMO) scratches her head. "I don't think so, unless the doors bar really strong."

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] done with which job?

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] you said that there was not a werewolf

[Imari (Mike)] "The one you hired us for."

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] that ended your job

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] now you found one

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] now I do not want to fault your enthusiasm

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] it is very good of you to keep trying

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] but you do not have to work that hard

[Imari (Mike)] "So then according to you our contract is done? Then pay us and we'll be on our way."

[Imari (Mike)] "And you can do what you want with her."

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] There was nothing to pay you for young lady

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] but I am very appreciative of all the hard work you did

[Imari (Mike)] "We have the werewolf. That was what you hired us for."

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] but you said there was not a werewolf

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] OOOOOO,

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] you just want some more of my famous cakes don't you

[Imari (Mike)] "We gave you preliminary findings, said we'd look around a bit more, and now here she is."

Chanders Westlake (Master) wags a finger at Imari

[Ilero]] (TMO) facepalms.

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] you do not need to do that, all you need to do is ask

[Imari (Mike)] "So either pay us our due, or we let it go in the middle of your town."

[Imari (Mike)] "And your town gets black marked by the mercinary companies. You'll have a hard time finding someone to hire int he future."

Shurkural (TMO)] Ok, sugar. The werewolf is captured. D'you want us to do anything about it, or ws finding it all you wanted?

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I have to say I do not know what to do

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] or what to say

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I thought it was all over when you said there was no werewolf

Shurkural (TMO)] Well, what did you expect to happen if we found one when you invited us up here?

[Imari (Mike)] "Well you pay us as agreed, or we walk."

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I thought there was a werewolf out in the woods

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] and that you would handle it for me

Shurkural (TMO)] Ah, gotcha. We went beyond by capturing it rather than just killing it.

[Imari (Mike)] "Well now it is bound safely. And as town leader you can deal with it as you wish. After you pay us."

Shurkural (TMO)] Well, if it helps any, as far as we can tell the werewolf has actually been pretty harmless, and been pretty productive for yer town. So, since no one else knows about her yet, and as the big boss up here, you can choose to have it executed or let it go.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) shows the mayor Laika's face.

Chanders Westlake (Master) blinks

Chanders Westlake (Master) jaw drops

Chanders Westlake (Master) but but

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] How

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I mean

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I thought that werewolves hated animals?

Shurkural (TMO)] Two of us got bites, and when she heals up a bit a simple silver test will prove it.

Shurkural (TMO)] Right now it'd kill her.

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] so what do we do

Shurkural (TMO)] Kill her. Imprison her. Let her go.

Shurkural (TMO)] One of those.

Chanders Westlake (Master) looks at Laika

[Imari (Mike)] "After you pay us the agreed upon amount."

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] Do you promise to stay at your house until I decide?

[Imari (Mike)] "Or we decide for you. And that will be to let her go. Right here."

Laika Frost (Master) on my honor I promise to live like I always have been here

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] OK

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] so

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] you want money? no matter what?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I want her to live hugh mutters

Chanders Westlake (Master) nods

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] Laika go home

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] or leave,

[Imari (Mike)] "That was what was agreed upon. He does not speak for us."

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] but tonight I want to go back to sleep

[Imari (Mike)] "Pay us for our work, please."

[Imari (Mike)] "Then we will even stay until tomorrow to help you."

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] you can have the money

Shurkural (TMO)] (I honestly have no idea what payment was mentioned, if any)

[Imari (Mike)] "But our contract must be fulfilled."

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I will leave it at the Inn for you in the morning

[Imari (Mike)] SHUT UP TMO IT WAS ALOT OF MONEYS!

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] Theris will cover y

[Imari (Mike)] "Very well. So then we let her go or keep watch over her?"

Shurkural (TMO)] We'll take her to her house.

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] she promised so I am good

[Imari (Mike)] actually, i think it was a paltry 100g or something.

[Lisa] (20 gp - chump change)

[Imari (Mike)] good god, we're practically working for free

[Imari (Mike)] ::cuts her loose::

[Lisa] (it was more of a diplomatic mission)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) stops Imari.

[Lisa] :)

[Imari (Mike)] "Very good. We will see you tomorrow."

Shurkural (TMO)] Let's take her home first.

[Imari (Mike)] to podunk ville? we need to prioritize.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would llike to speak to the good burgermeister before he retires to bed if that is alright sir?

Shurkural (TMO)] (Shur just kinda jumped at the chance to hunt a werewolf)

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] if you hurry please

Shurkural (TMO)] Imari and I will take Laika home. Ilero'll wait here with Hugh.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] In private sir if that is alright. It is nothing bothersome I assure you

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That is fine

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] your friends are leaving you can speak

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] I don't know what your finances are sir, but I do know that this group can be troublesome if not appeased. I understand magic is valuable thing. I would like to give you this potion of hill strenght. It should fetch enough of a price to pay them off. Also, Laika seems to be a good person and I think she can do a world of good for this town. I am a seeker of knowledge and believe in the protection of those who cannot do it themselves. There are exceptions, but I do not think this is one of them. You are a kind and generours master of the town. I hope this will cover there bill.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] gives potion

Chanders Westlake (Master) nods at Hugh

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I will think on that

Shurkural (TMO)] (looks like lots of typing)

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I will meet you in the morning

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Good night sir. I apologize for distrupting your sleep.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Leaves

Shurkural (TMO)] (any difficulties in releasing Laika at her house?)

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] Nope

Ilero (TMO)] We want sleep on boat, in case town turn on us?

[Lisa] (turn into wolves?)

Ilero (TMO)] (or think we're accusing a helpless innocent member of their town)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can I sleep on a real bed in the inn?

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "I just idea."

Ilero (TMO)] *is

[Master] the night at the Inn is already paid for

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I know right!

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay. Beds.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It's not like I can Transfer my Hilton points

[Master] lol

[Master] Time of Day: 06:31 AM. Day 19 Fin ___ tre, Ohm {Early Winter} 19th, 1266 TGR.

[Master] so in the morning

[Master] what are you going to do?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I follow the leader

Ilero (TMO)] (visit the mayor, I assume)

[Imari (Mike)] eat brakfast. and offer the inn keeper to come with us.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Why? Simple Curiousity

[Imari (Mike)] he's the only sane person we've met here. he deserves better than this place.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Maybe we just don't have the right perspective?

[Imari (Mike)] nah. these people are bug nuts insane.

[Imari (Mike)] probbaly a lot of inbreeding.

[Master] chuckles

[Master] just becasue they do not agree with you and they do not want to change their world view because of you does not make them crazy

[Master] just different

[Master] but in any case

[Master] heading south on the barge

[Master] ?

[Imari (Mike)] this is like the town of satyrincal extremes and then there's the one normal guy who makes some good food and runs a clean inn.

Shurkural (TMO)] ... I guess we're going home.

Shurkural (TMO)] (I was seriously expecting an ambush or something)

[Imari (Mike)] woo! piece out bitches!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would like to talk to Laika first if that is alright?

[Master] sure

[Imari (Mike)] watch out, she'll bite you

[Master] Laika Frost moved 26'01".

Shurkural (TMO)] Don't get bit.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 23'04".

[Master] Galdek moved 32'09".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 34'03".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 35'06".

[Master] Imari moved 35'03".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Does anyone want to come with me or can I just go???

[Imari (Mike)] i'm going to tell artiark to go shit on her house

[Imari (Mike)] unless everyone else is going, imari will let hugh go do whatever he wants. she's leaving.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Ill be quick, Hugh Runs to Laikas!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Typing

[Imari (Mike)] "Let's go Shur. I'm sure he can catch up."

Shurkural (TMO)] Take care, sugar. See you in a bit.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] Laika I did everything I could. I even gave the mayor something to pay those people with. I am leaving with them but wantedt to let you know that it may not be safe here. You know these people better then I do so I leave that judgement to you. I will be setting up a base of operations as it were in the city. It will take some time but if you ever have to start anew, I will cover for you and let you stay there until you get back on your feet. If you need help send word and providing I can get those pigheaded people to come with me I will come running and sword blazing. If you hear anything good send word and I'll see what I can do to compensate you. I think you are doing wonders here, but know that you could be successful anywhere with the level of conrol you have shown us. I wish you well.

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Hugh runs back to catch up with others

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) oh crap or I wait for a response

Spring has joined the game on Fri Feb 20 20:55:26 EST 2015

Spring is receiving the map Northam...

Spring has received the map Northam.

[Master] welcome Spring

Shurkural (TMO)] (hi)

[Imari (Mike)] so melinda has this obsession with asking me if i won every time i play.

[Master] chucikles

[Lisa] hi sping :)

[Lisa] what do you tell her?

[Spring] halooo

Shurkural (TMO)] (brb)

[Master] and Spring just in time to leave town

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Imari (Mike)] it finally occurred to me that i would feel confident saying yes, we won, after 20-something years if we could completely clear out the random dungeon

[Lisa] did spring's character ever say she wanted to leave town?

[Lisa] or does she even know where she would be going if she came with them?

[Lisa] is she homeless?

[Lisa] is hugh homeless?

[Lisa] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Currently yes

[Spring] up until now she's been on pilgrimage but that's player knowledge

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] and penniless

[Master] grins Hugh was chasing after Kenna

[Master] because she has a purpose even if she has not told him

[Master] and he likes having a purpose

[Lisa] I'm just sayinng

[Master] she is not quite so sure about him

[Spring] she did tell the group she's been here about three weeks and time to move on soon

[Lisa] do you just hop on any ol' barge with a group of strangers?

[Lisa] Imari might be head of a cannibal cult

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No more like the sacrificial dagger. Her words cut deep

[Imari (Mike)] might be

[Spring] and she did declare her profession and religion

[Imari (Mike)] she's got one

[Imari (Mike)] partik doesn't heal. his priests kill wounded people and raise them from the dead to heal them.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Out of Character: That is some sick sh** right there

[Master] grins

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) shudders

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] did I get a response? Or did I just give message and leave?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] my goddess does not abide that sort of healing

[Imari (Mike)] plus, we eventually gain the ability to eat the brains of others and take their memories as our own. grins

[Master] just a mesage and leave

[Imari (Mike)] partik isn't very useful in combat, but is fun flavor-wise.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] /witten message or oral?

[Imari (Mike)] plus, he's basically the god of the Crow movies. and that's fun.

[Master] oral

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Did I at least make sure she got the message or did my character just shout at the house? Do I need to go back

[Master] smile

[Master] yes she got your message

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thank you. I was panicking

[Master] so now on the docks

[Master] is everyone leaving?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I guess

[Master] heading down to the big city?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] The city awaits

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Along with my skills

[Imari (Mike)] if no one else is, at this point imari will fly home herself.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i just received word that the baby i meant to deliver has arrived already

[Lisa] no I lost side bar

[Lisa] now

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] they are angry with me for not being there

[Master] that is 1

[Master] or 2

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] the do not want me to examine the mother

[Master] click on the map and try those keys

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) sighs

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] or the baby

[Master] that sucks Spring

[Master] (oh wait that was in character, doh)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] snert

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] haha

[Master] so onto the barge?

[Master] TMO?

[Spring] i was wondering how to arrange to be able to leave now

[Master] warm smile

[Imari (Mike)] okay, read all of lisa's stuff

[Master] heading south on the barge

[Master] Ilero and Shur

[Master] Hugh and Kenna

[Master] Leatherus and Galduck

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i am therefore free to resume my pilgimage. you are going to a big city? which one?

[Imari (Mike)] new york. i'm destined for broadway. look out big apple, here i come

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Nothing compared to Phoenix. The jewel of desert

Shurkural (TMO)] onto the barge and away!

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.DryadsLair-CityProper

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hurray we are leaving

[Master] it is a big city

[Master] and there are links to the various sections of the city that they have visited so far

[Lisa] seriously? none of our players know where we live?

[Lisa] sigh

[Master] the diplomatic quarter is where the residence is

[Master] and clicking off time

[Master] leaving morning of the 19th

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] you arrive very early in the morning on the 21st,

[Imari (Mike)] i'm terrible with names.

[Master] in time for breakfast

[Imari (Mike)] it usually takes me a few months to remember my own character's

[Master] to set the stage for everyone

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You guys live in a freaking palace! No Way!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You guys live in a freaking palace! No Way!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You guys live in a freaking palace! No Way!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hyperventiliating

[Lisa] (that was only one floor)

[Imari (Mike)] former palace

Shurkural (TMO)] (former IMPERIAL palace, iirc)

[Master] chuckles

[Master] so that map is the diplomatic quarter

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can I rent a room? Please?

[Imari (Mike)] lol. nope

[Master] you are heading into the residence

[Spring] heh i forgot to hit aftk

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] then when you arrive

[Imari (Mike)] isn't imari the only one with her own room?

[Master] the guards know SHur etc

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no

[Master] Imari can go up to her nest

[Imari (Mike)] or does bran have her own as well?

[Master] LOL

[Master] you think Branwyn does not deserve to have her own room?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (branwyn and jennevive and indigo and marisu)

[Master] Michael can you see that maps?

[Imari (Mike)] i thougth she was with indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] 9and tristan)

[Master] of the diplomatic quarter

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] yep but only that one

[Imari (Mike)] i thought they all bunked in one big room? oh well.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] lol

[Master] is ok

[Master] showing up at the door the guards let you in

[Master] and then a young girl bounces up to the group

[Jilly (Master)] SHUR!

Shurkural (TMO)] Jilly!

[Jilly (Master)] HUGS

[Jilly (Master)] howa re you ?you got back!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] KISSES?

[Jilly (Master)] no one else made it back

[Jilly (Master)] only indigo

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That was out of character

Shurkural (TMO)] Oh man, it's good to be back again! That place was nuts.

[Jilly (Master)] it has been so quiet

[Jilly (Master)] OH

[Jilly (Master)] you really should go to Branwyn

[Jilly (Master)] she is up in the salon

Jilly (Master) grins

[Jilly (Master)] Phillipe is about to give her a basket of scrolls

[Jilly (Master)] you can save her Ilero and be her hero!

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ilero]] (TMO) rubs his forehead like he has a headache.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can you bring indigo up too please?)

[Jilly (Master)] (of course)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] OUt of Character: You guys have a solon?

[Jilly (Master)] and I can get you some honey cakes

[Jilly (Master)] I made them

[Jilly (Master)] (grins, just let Hugh soak it all in)

[Imari (Mike)] ::goes to Branwyn and gives her a big hug:: "Bran, I am so glad to be back. That place was rediculous."

Shurkural (TMO)] Oh, thanks sugar. That'd be great.

[Master] Jondar moved 63'02".

[Imari (Mike)] "There was only one sane person in that whole village."

[Master] Galdek moved 153'11".

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles brightly at Imari "I'm so glad to see you. Everyone made it back in one piece?"

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

Shurkural (TMO)] A few wounds, nothing we couldn't take care of.

[Jilly (Master)] That is the first floor

[Jilly (Master)] where Jilly greets you at the door

[Jilly (Master)] then you go up the stairs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Get some breakfast and sit down and tell me all about it,

[Jilly (Master)] and around the court yard

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Imari (Mike)] "Jilly! Food! And wine!"

[Imari (Mike)] ::to Branwyn:: "...and chatter."

[Jilly (Master)] Branwyn!

[Jilly (Master)] They are home!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's good to be home isn't it?

[Jilly (Master)] and they brought guests

[Imari (Mike)] ::sits and tells the story with Shur::

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Hugh, for once I am following you around. You seem to be better at finding things out.

Branwyn (Lisa) grins "I noticed!"

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jilly (Master)] she looks like just like someone you know

[Ilero]] (TMO) sighs and sits down in a soft seat.

[Jilly (Master)] and he is a knight

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 9'01".

[Imari (Mike)] "Yes. Guests. Ugh."

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 38'00".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 4'08".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 11'00".

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Welcome home Prince Ilero

[Imari (Mike)] "The gnome is quiet at least. The other one was doing everything he could to jeopardize our mission."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I second that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Gnome?

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) coughs near the fireplace holding a basket of scrolls

[Master] Time of Day: 07:31 AM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Ohm {Early Winter} 21st, 1266 TGR.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Are, are those scrolls?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Who have you brought home?

Shurkural (TMO)] Mayor brought us up there off pretty much no real info. We waste a few days ticking people off looking for a werewolf. Just as we gave up and was about to come home, she attacked us. Guess we spooked her bad enough. We chased her down, captured her, turned her over to the mayor. He weren't too happy, actually. She was one of the important people in town.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Phillipe, wait please.

[Imari (Mike)] gnome, halfling, she's something short. goblin?

[Imari (Mike)] leprechaun?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hey!

Shurkural (TMO)] I think Imari might be part Troll. ;) )

Shurkural (TMO)] (that was ooc)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Oh me?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Halfling?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Someone mentioned a gnome yesterday so I thought that was the one that was meant

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So the mayor hired you to find a werewolf and when you found one he wasn't happy?

[Jilly (Master)] grins up at Hugh, Branwyn is very important

[Jilly (Master)] you will have to wait your turn

[Jilly (Master)] beams at Kenna,

Branwyn (Lisa) looks back and forth at the two strangers and then to her friends

[Shurkural]] (TMO) nods. "We'd already told him we couldn't find one, so he got that into his head, wasn't ready when we showed up on his doorstep with one tied up."

[Jilly (Master)] We will like having you around if you can cook as well as I think you can

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Would you llike me to wait outside mistress Jilly?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But it is done and he is satisfied?

[Jilly (Master)] All halfling ladies can cook right?

Jilly (Master) giggles, I am not a misstress

[Jilly (Master)] I am just Jilly

Shurkural (TMO)] Well, sorta satisfied. Like I said, she was one of their important people in town.

[Jilly (Master)] but here you can have a scone with some honey while you wait

[Master] Atribella Olivin moved 43'02".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thank you m'lady

Atribella Olivin (Master) softly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And you are all safe and not one was bitten.

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] Jill I thik that is enough, you can go fetch more drinks please

Shurkural (TMO)] Two bites, actually. Taken care of with wolfsbane.

[Imari (Mike)] "Two were bitten."

Jilly (Master) squeaks

[Jilly (Master)] Oh no!

[Jilly (Master)] Looks around

[Imari (Mike)] "She wasn't a natural were. So it's okay."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm glad you went prepared.

[Jilly (Master)] do you need me to hide the mirrors?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So, who are our two guests?

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] Jilly please go get drinks

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Will they be spending the day with us?

[Jilly (Master)] Oh right

[Jilly (Master)] yes

[Jilly (Master)] be right back in a moment Branwyn

[Jilly (Master)] ummm

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) bows

[Jilly (Master)] did you want wine? glances over at the pile of scrolls

[Jilly (Master)] a twinkle in her eye

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i am patron kenna westfoot, midwife and priestess of uthe

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes please Jilly

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so pleased to meet you

[Jilly (Master)] grins, I thoguth so

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Hugh gazes longinly at scrolls

[Jilly (Master)] and Kenna!

[Jilly (Master)] that is like Korren!

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles it is nice to meet you

[Jilly (Master)] Maybe she can cook

[Jilly (Master)] ooo

[Jilly (Master)] that would be wonderful

[Jilly (Master)] how do you do your stew

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Are you here for the feast?

[Jilly (Master)] I never get the rabbit quite right

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) smiles at jilly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It was nice of Shur to escort you to the city.

[Jilly (Master)] it always falls apart in the pot

[Jilly (Master)] and then the bones are everywhere

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] begging your pardon mistress but i hadn't heard of a feast

[Jilly (Master)] I use a lot of grass in mine

[Jilly (Master)] I think it gives it a nice touch

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jilly please

[Jilly (Master)] smoothes the

[Jilly (Master)] eeeeeek

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i am to report to the grand celestery for my duties soon

[Jilly (Master)] yes

Jilly (Master) spins and RUNs

[Master] Jilly moved 59'05".

[Jilly (Master)] RUNS right through a wall (apparently a secret door)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] escorting me was most kind

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) goggles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jilly!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Are you all right?

[Master] she is gone

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Hugh Gazes logningly at secret door

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thought you said into the wall)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] she vanished!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] like a ghost!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that is ok then)

[Imari (Mike)] "Wish she was quiet like a ghost."

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 12'10".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 16'08".

[Master] Atribella Olivin moved 11'03".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 5'02".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 19'05".

[Master] Indigo moved 7'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well Patron Kenna you have arrived at a good time for tomorrow is the Feast of Broodhoy.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Prince Ilero please join us to welcome our guests

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 16'04".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh dear. i hope i can be of some assistance, and not in the way

Branwyn (Lisa) looks next at Hugh "Are you a priest as well?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm sure we can have someone escort you to the GrandCelestry. The city can be quite confusing.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] most kind!

Shurkural (TMO)] So what've you been up to here, Bran?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hardly M'Lady. I am apparently an idealest. My skills are in the shadows. Sorting and Gathering Information and knowledge. That is why I came to the city. It is an honor to meet you.

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) standing patiently holding the basket of scrolls

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Hugh gazes at scrolls

Branwyn (Lisa) chuckles slightly "And do you have a name?"

[Imari (Mike)] "It's Hugh."

[Imari (Mike)] "Manners are not part of his skills."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Phillipe, perhaps we should go through the scrolls in my library this morning.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] To nobility I am just a face. But If you require a name My name is Hugh D'ambray m'lady

[Branwyn (Lisa)] After we have seen our guests on their way.

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) nods slightly

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) steps back to the wall

[Master] Phillipe Gaston Enquire moved 9'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If you wish to be in my house, yes a name is required.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You honor me M'Lady. I am Hugh

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And where can we escort you?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no one has introduced your new friends or has said what is expected)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (branwyn is working off of nothing....)

Shurkural (TMO)] (I've got no clue why they came along. :D)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I have a question

Shurkural (TMO)] ("Because", I think)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes Jennevive?

[Imari (Mike)] "Hello, Jennevive. How have you been?"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (fraNKLY NEITHER HAVE I)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ooops

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You honor me my lady, but I seek knowledge and social engineering. The slums would be a good start. If you ever need an intelligence officer I would be happy to oblige. From what little I know of you M'Lady, you are an ambassador of some sort? They could always use an extra set of eyes and eary

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Misstress Westfoot says she is a priestess of the Kayugan faith?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Pardon my presumptions but you are a hin

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] your gods are not our gods

[Indigo (Lisa)] You say that like it's a bad thing!

[Imari (Mike)] "We have an intelligence gatherer. If you can actually work for someone and not try and take over every situation, maybe he'll deal with you."

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] the true light of the kayugan faith was brought to my people a few generations ago

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Oh Sir Indigo you know that I am always curiuos about people's motives

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] my family and clan have been most devoted

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] As long as he doesn't inturrupt private conversations I will work well with him

Aunt Jennevive (Master) qietly absorbs that

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) smiles

[Ilero]] (TMO) is silently thinking.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i am used to the surprise, since leaving halfling lands

[Imari (Mike)] "Jennevive, Indigo follows Partik. Just because they are short doesn't mean they can't follow tall gods."

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) smiles at Imari

Aunt Jennevive (Master) looks at Imari

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I look forward to that discussion Imari

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lost internet for a minute)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] when Tristan returns, if he returns

Indigo (Lisa) looks down at floor wanting to disappear

[Imari (Mike)] ::chuckles::

[Imari (Mike)] ::pats Indigo::

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Hugh "Do you know who I am?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I am sorry M'Lady. I know only what this group has said of you. That you are an ambassador?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that was just a question - not a snobby way)

Ilero (TMO)] (snob!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And you are of Terraguard?

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) nods my undersanding too

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] Marquessa Branwyn the Mysterious, Ambassaor for Drillian for Terraguard

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Atribella!

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] Of Drillian for

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

Atribella Olivin (Master) bows to Branwyn

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ambassador, how may we address you? mistress?

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

Atribella Olivin (Master) glances over at Hugh

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] She is a peer of the realm

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) bows

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Please stop Atribella, that was not my point.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I am from the region m'Lady. I am glad that you hold a position of authority. Is bowing to you customery of your land? I shall do that if you so desire?

Atribella Olivin (Master) smiles at Branwyn with another bow

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Kenna pleas sit. No bowing please.

Ilero (TMO)] (took me a few to remember who Atribella was. ;) )

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] thank you

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) sits

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] Hugh? is there a title with that?

[Imari (Mike)] she's the sammich maker, right?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I am peasant born M'Lady

[Branwyn (Lisa)] My point was - you are of Terraguard and I am of Drillian. I represent and serve Drillian's interests here. You would sell your services to me so easily?

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] I am in charge of the household and I wish to be sure that everyone understands who each other in

[Imari (Mike)] so does she or does she not make us some sammiches? i'm guessing phillipe doesn't do that kind of thing. does she do windows?

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] You already know Prince Ilero because you arrived with him

[Ilero]] (TMO) waves briefly.

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] and Lady Shurkural

Shurkural (TMO)] I don't think I'm a Lady, but hiya.

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] (when you arrived Atribella was the cook by default now you have Jilly ifor that)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (atribella manages the house staff)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Why not? I seek information and knowledge. I do not care who it is for. I do have an obligation to protect those who are innocent however. You may take that how you will M'Lady. You honor me for even seeing me. If you so wish, I will swear a blood oath not to dibulge classified information with the exception of loss of innocent lives in which I will step back and allow you to make the descision. If that does not suit you M'Lady, I will gladly be on my way but would appreciate being affiliated with this amazing group. They attend exciting areas and the potential to gather knowledfge is huge. I would gladly work with them for a place to stay and no payment necessary.

[Imari (Mike)] "You don't care who you work for?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] With the exception you M'lady

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You seem to have had a dislkie for me since runnnig out of the woods 4 days ago

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Imari and then back at Hugh

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Imari and then back at Hugh

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hmmm

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And if you were to work with us you understand that everything I say or do in public represents Drillian and our Queen.

[Imari (Mike)] "Well, when you show up out of nowhere when we are hunting a shape shifter, I will be suspicious. Then when you try to take over all the talking for us, I get upset. And when you try and sabotage our mission I get angry."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If people promise things or say things in my name it is as if they are akso representing Drillian.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I am sorry M'Lady but I cannot hear you with these inturruptions. May we speak in Private?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No, this is my most trusted circle. Anything you have to say to me, you can say to them.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We trust our lives to each other. There is a bond.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) leans into Ilero's side.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (awww)

[Imari (Mike)] "And we do not do things "in private" as you seem to like. We work together, we argue together."

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 12'08".

[Imari (Mike)] "We will someday die together, I immagine."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well, let's not hope for that!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] /genuflects a gods fobid

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (pretend i can type)

[Imari (Mike)] "I hope we die. Otherwise we'd be undead. That would be terrible."

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) genuflects again, shuddering

[Ilero]] (TMO) clears his throat.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But there are complicated political situations as between any kingdoms. Things must be handled carefully. Do you think you can do that if you work with us?

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ignoring the hope we don't all end up undead comment :) )

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL johnny just asked me if i am winning)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Then I am afraid we would not work well together M''Lady. For the sake of a contract they turned over an innocent werewolf to the authorities with strong suspicion that she would be executed. I respect your ways as you are the upper echelon of a respected Kingdom. However, there is a moral obligation to treat all citizens who follow the laws to be treated fairly and have due process. If I will be required to kill on your behalf without question and without good reason then this is not for me. I will gladly adventure with your clan should I be invited. But I will not sacrifice my honor and the innocent for ridiculous notions. The werewolf in question attacked only when we came onto her property and she feared for her life. They attempted numerious times to coerce a miniscule amount of money from the local magistrate. Is it money? Yes! But is it worth the loss of goodwill and potential information he could provide you? You are a foreign diplomat! You should jump for joy at the opportunity to have another countries respect and admiration. Instead this virradoc threatened to release a werewolf in a public place if she was not paid and probably frightened the local magistrate. With your leave M'Lady I am heading toward the local slums. I have a network to set up. Should you have need of a Linguest or Intelliegnce I shall trade it for fair price. I appreciate your time and thank you for the scones.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol!)

[Imari (Mike)] well it's a good hope. i stand behind it. unles we're running an undead campaign. those are fun.

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Hugh Bows

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Hugh Bows

[Imari (Mike)] "Oh, I forgot to mention, he's unsure of how a Mayor works as the rightful law and the due process of a town, and how a contract works. With the whole payment thing."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It's not about the contract. It's about what is right and wrong

Shurkural (TMO)] This has been nonstop last couple of days, Bran

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Shur "Anything about this trip I should know?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hugh, we were asked by the town to kill a werewolf. They wanted this. We obliged as a favor to a town in the kingdom we are residing in.

Shurkural (TMO)] I think it's been covered, honey. We blundered around a lot, found a werewolf by accidnet they didn't know was there, and these two been at it hammer and tong ever since they met.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It turns out we did not kill this werewolf as I understand it but delivered it for whatever lawful justice was to be done.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am not sure I am seeing why you are so upset.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So wpuild a more recent intelligence report mean nothing to you? If we were ordered to kill a suspected murderer, only to find out he was set up, you would kill him anyways?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So this was not a werewolf after all?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Shur you turned in a human?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] excuse me, the werewolf alleged that a wolfwere in twon was the one behind the mayhem

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i was distracted tending injuries, so i did not find out the end of that argument

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (brb continue along)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] no one felt like talking about it the past coupld of days

Branwyn (Lisa) looks back and forth across the group in amazement

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So the very fact that a werewolf exists means instant death? I would be very interested to know who asked you to kill without giving you any other information. This could have turned into a massivce PR nightmare for you

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] These sword happy jocks would kill just to kill!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i think this is why hug is so upset. that the truth was not definitively arrived at

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Without Reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i apologize if i speak out of urn

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] *turn

Shurkural (TMO)] Yeah, werewolves are pretty much all evil murderers, sugar.

[Imari (Mike)] "There was no killing! What is your problem? We captured it alive, and turned it over alive to a man who most likey was going to let it go anyway."

Shurkural (TMO)] They don't generally do noble sacrifice.

[Imari (Mike)] "And, they're usually evil killers." ::nods to Shur::

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Did this werewolf seem to be an evil murderer too you? Someone who killed for fun and trained animals to go kill too?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe you should sit down for a bit and have a cup of tea. You seem quite upset.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Just because stereotypes exist does not mean you should react that way without cause!

[Imari (Mike)] "Considering that she bit two of our friends?"

[Shurkural]] (TMO) shrugs. "Never heard of one who wasn't. She coulda just been lying, y'know.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] b

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay she bit you. After tresspassing on her land and upon finding out you were here to KILL HER

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would have attacked!

Indigo (Lisa) laughs And i thought our adventure was confusing.

[Imari (Mike)] "it wasn't tressbassing. They were aproaching her house in the open to say good bye."

[Aunt Jennevive (Master) (to Mike only)] you did not ask at all about the rest of the group that Indigo was with, you have no idea if they are alive or not

[Aunt Jennevive (Master) (to TMO only)] you did not ask at all about the rest of the group that Indigo was with, you have no idea if they are alive or not

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So, let me get this straight. There was a werewolf and a wolfwere in the same town?

[Imari (Mike)] "There isn't anything confusing, Little One. Except how this guy is so confused."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And you killed neither of them and informed the Mayor of both?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] SHE DIDN"T KNOW THAT! You already conveyed you were in town to kill a werewolf. What makes you think she simply thought "oh they are hear to say goodbye. I should go say bye!"

[Imari (Mike) (to Master only)] if anything important happened like a bunch of people dying i'm sure someone would mention it

[Imari (Mike)] ::nods to Bran::

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (ummm no one told the mayor about the wolfwere)

Shurkural (TMO)] We don't know if htere's a wolfwere or not. The werewolf told us she thought there might be one out in the woods.

[Imari (Mike)] "You should stop yelling. It never helps argue a case."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It does when LIFE is on the line.

[Imari (Mike)] eh. i'm sure laika will eventually. if he doesn't kill her. besides, that town sucked anyway.

Shurkural (TMO)] Yeah, so this is fun. Where's everybody else?

[Imari (Mike)] "Sleeping in?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They are still in Domville.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We will discuss that as soon as we take care of our guests.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Kenna, do you hav lofgings at the Celestry. They are expecting you?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You have orders or papers or whatnot?

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Jennevive

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I can escort her

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i do, thank you. i am to report for certain rites soonest permitting

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] it is time to bury our poor dead Patron

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] with strict injunction to attend whateve duties uthe places in my path

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] that generally means i am to heal whoever i encounter

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) smiles

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] and Hugh can come as well, perhaps he will enjoy seeing the Grand Celestry

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Jennevive for taking care of that

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yes, perhaps seeing a place of kindness and virtue will clear my head

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh dear, i am sorry for your loss

Shurkural (TMO)] Whose dead?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hmmm, then you might want to take a look at Shur, she looks a littl worse fo wear.

Shurkural (TMO)] *Who's

Shurkural (TMO)] (*&*&^ grammar)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] A priestess of Aclim. Indigo will explain in a moment.

[Spring] uhm, i'm having trouble telling which of the tiny dots on the map is whom

[Master] Kenna Westfoot targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 4'10"

[Spring] i tried to zoom in, but it only showed me an uninhabited corner

[Spring] thanks

[Master] you can also draw a box wth your mouse and then zoom in that way

[Master] that is how I do it

[Spring] i tried that but didn't get it right. will try again

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] try using the arrow keys to scroll

[Branwyn (Lisa)] As for you, Hugh, it does not seem as if you like us much. Whatever happened in Northam, your mind seems to be set against us.

Ilero (TMO)] We not live up to ideals. It happen

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I have nothing against you personally M'Lady. Simply against actions that could potentially hurt innocents. This is a well oiled group. But to proceed with actions without knowing the consequences is a dangerous habit.

Ilero (TMO)] If never act until know all consequences, never do not'ing.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] \I respect each individual of your inner cirlce. I simply don't agree with there meathods

Ilero (TMO)] Must act as see best at time.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is an admirable notion in theory but I have to agree with Ilero.

Ilero (TMO)] T'en take lumps when wrong.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) nudges Ilero. "You're still chatty, lover. I like it."

[Spring] [Shurkural]] targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 0'00"

[Spring] [Shurkural]] no longer targets [Shurkural]].

[Spring] [Shurkural]] targets Kenna Westfoot. Distance: 4'10"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And from what all has been said, they tried to honor the contract without killing anyone. And for Shur I know that must have been difficult, considering her past history with werewolves.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] sorry about that

[Shurkural]] (TMO) shifts uncomfortably.

[Master] ?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (michael typing?)

[Master] that is what it shows,

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] okay i can't get shurkural's stats to go away and mine to show up

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] been trying to half an hour to heal her and havne't accomplished it yet

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot no longer targets [Shurkural]].

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets Kenna Westfoot. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Kenna Westfoot targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 4'10"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I did hear that story. I am sorry for the atrocities that brutalized Shur. I understand the Hatred. I too hate those who harm inncoents. Shur I apologize for being so insenstive. Look. You all are experienced killers, diplomats, and have a wide array of valuable skills. But, you are not in your home nation where the people will for the most part be on your side. I don't know why you came hear but I am offering to help you network hear in this one. All I ask is that unless there is no other action avialvbable within reason taht you don't hand over someone who might be incconcentto those who mihgt kill based on prejudice. I will even make peace with Illero and submit to his authroity if that will make you happy. But I will always speak my mind and attempt to do what is right. I will never act against you, but I wont help you harm an inccocent. I'll even give you a peace offereing. I took a sample and did an analyiza of the werewod, took several sketches, and sample and descriptions of the wereowlf in the woods. This could be priceless in the right hands. It mihgt help there affliction in the end. Will that appease you?

[Master] there you go all targeted you can just roll the spells now

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ym, yeah

Lisa has left the game on Fri Feb 20 22:36:05 EST 2015

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] last time i had a little window ...

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] havn't found it again yet.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Illero I respect you as a combat veteran and value your opinions. I am sorry for my vocal actions.l Can you forgive me?

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] OOC Is Lisa having trouble?

[Imari (Mike)] "You can't always speak your mind. There will be times you must speak Branwyn's mind, or simply be silent."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Damit I am horrible with names one second

[Master] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against [Shurkural]]: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=7] -8 points.

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Feb 20 22:37:18 EST 2015

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Master] [Shurkural]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 50 (8) - Lightly Wounded

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ... okay

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

Ilero (TMO)] We work t'ings out.

Ilero (TMO)] Hye try not send you on assassination.

[Lisa] (sorry - internet being wonky for me tonight)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That does not bother me in the slightest. I simply hope there is an actual reason for it.

Spring has joined the game on Fri Feb 20 22:39:50 EST 2015

Spring is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero is my Intelligence Officer so if that is what you still wish to do, you would be working with him.

Spring has received the map New Residence second floor.

Ilero (TMO)] Too bad hye not smart.

[Ilero]] (TMO) grins.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Done. Am I allowed an operating budget for bribary and payment

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

Spring has left the game on Fri Feb 20 22:41:22 EST 2015

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot no longer targets [Shurkural]].

Spring is now controlling Kenna Westfoot

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] \I already made several contacts in town who will send information to a designated drop point in the city. I would like to reimburse them to promote the flow of information. Furthermore I could lead to greater things as well.

[Master] controlling a character is not needed Spring

[Master] you can drop that

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] *iit not I

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You have contacts in Dryads Lair?

[Spring] still trying to find the window that lets me pick spells

TMO has edited [Shurkural]]'s effects.

[Master] open the dice panel

[Master] and then there is a spells tab

Ilero (TMO)] We talk later.

[Master] (Hugh does not yet Michael, he will have to work on that)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No but from the town we just came from I made significant efforts to estavlish a network node of information. It may or may not pay out, but the option for them to send infromation is there. I have only been in town one day M'Lady I need a few days to practive my art

[Spring] thanks. i confused "open dice panel" with "new dice [something]" that opened a tab with just a die in it

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] I thogutt so I am being caregul

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at ilero with caution

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Has anyone told you what became of the last Ambassador of Drillian?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] If you are here, then I assume he either retired, or died horribly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That would be the latter.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] The plot thickins

Ilero (TMO)] Find out which way kill her yet?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I suppose you would like to know if someone has it out for ytou?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She had her fingers in many different pies and was full of spies and messengers and informants.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do not wish to end up dead.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do not care to have information for information's sake f it is not gathered in a secure fashion.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Then it shall be my fingers in all the different pies! I will be the targer and report to you any findings. I simply need a safehouse within the city and I will begin to reactivate her network.

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 4'10"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do not wish it to be known around town that the ambassador of Drillian is handing out gold for information.

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot no longer targets [Shurkural]].

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 4'10"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You will not!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay, then what do you suggest? Waiting around until someone kills you?

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot targets Kenna Westfoot. Distance: 0'00"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That Ambassaor was a manipulative fool and if someone else fifn't kill jer I probably would have myself.

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot no longer targets Kenna Westfoot.

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against [Shurkural]]: Cure Light Wounds: You're healed (-1d8) [1d8=1] -1 points.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (err - got branwyn riled up)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Someone has to take the ristks. I am offering to be a lighting rod for you. That is a big risk on my part.

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against [Shurkural]]: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=9] -10 points.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am not a thief and I am not a liar. I do not go around sneaking up on people so I can stab them in the back.

[Master] [Shurkural]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 52 (2) - Unharmed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do not want that reputation in this city.

Ilero (TMO)] We figure it right, Branwyn.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What? I never said that. I am working for your behalf. It is your back I am worried about.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] If someone is going to attempt to assassinate you, I would like to make you aware of that fact

[Spring] Kenna Westfoot no longer targets [Shurkural]].

Spring is no longer controlling Kenna Westfoot

[Branwyn (Lisa)] i trust you Ilero. You know what I mean.

Shurkural (TMO)] I wanna watch these two try to have a conversation.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) grins and pokes Ilero in the ribs.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] As far as I am concerned I have no enemies here.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] M'Lady it makes no difference which land you are in. Someone somewhere wishes you ill will. If not here, then possibly back at home? Did the person who sent you here have your best interests at heart? Or send you here to get out of the way. I mean no disrespect but the funny thing about politicfs is that no matter what you will make enemies no matter how benign you are.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I will obey as you wish

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "The one who sent me here I trust more than anyone. Except Indigo of course."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Careful with your speech.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Don't make me worry about you.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Have I given reason to yet?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, frankly you have.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] In what way M'Lady

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I usually do not harken to men who yell at me and my firends upon first meeting.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That may be

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Intelligence needs care and I have not seen that yet.

[Imari (Mike)] "Ooooh, Indigo, remember the knight who did that?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You have not given me an opportunity to probe myself.

Shurkural (TMO)] (lol)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] *prove goddamit

Branwyn (Lisa) eyes widen slightly but says nothing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] OOC haha laugh it up

Shurkural (TMO)] (typos can be fun, no matter who does it)

[Master] grins

Shurkural (TMO)] (my phone once tried to autocorrect my typing "itty bitty car" into "orgy birth car")

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] oh god

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So Ilero, shall we find a room for him somewhere or put him downstiars for the time being?

[Ilero]] (TMO) considers for a moment.

[Imari (Mike)] "Galduk might like some company."

Ilero (TMO)] Hye t'ink here couple days, we talk. T'en maybe set up someplace not link him wit' us.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I was thinking more along the lines of one of the beds in Hoffman's room.

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs at Imari

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Ilero.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Kenna you said you have lodgings? Do you need a place to sleep until you get settled?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (still not sure what the plan is)

Ilero (TMO)] (we have a plan?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if you want to stay you must ask - branwyn thinks priests congregate)

[Spring] i do not yet have lodgings.

[Spring] i hope that when i report to celestory, i will be given insturctions to either remain there or seek lodgings

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Then you can stay up in Miranda's room.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Atribella will help you get settled later.

[Spring] thank you so much! you are so kind

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So Phillipe, would you rather torture me first or have Indigo tell the others what ithe next crisis is?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You are very welcome Kenna.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I think that Sir Indigo entertains much better than I do

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh Phillipe, you are very entertauning when you put your mind to it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And now Inidgo will tell you wil he is here and Tristan, Marisu and Miranda are not.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well ....

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.HA-IC

[Indigo (Lisa)] (read the website and then come back and we can talk)

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Imari (Mike)] lol

[Imari (Mike)] i read it and am ready

[Indigo (Lisa)] (just the Indigo Returns section)

Shurkural (TMO)] They're all okay, right?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (did you read?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (read it earlier today)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Bob says that we need to do the dinner with the Domville ambassador on the website - so more info on what is happening in domville with mines and the duke should be forthcoming)

Shurkural (TMO)] (the intent was that she asked that before Indigo started his story. But I was late)

[Master] brb dogs need to go out

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] They are fine.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can someone give me the TL;DR Version? My eyes are hurting

[Indigo (Lisa)] Probably hungry though unless the Duke decided to finally feed them.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (4 people need to go on an airship and fight a dragon)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Awesome thank you Lisa

Shurkural (TMO)] (Asked to mediate treaty between two groups. Negotiated protection treaty, they signed it. Duke said "Great! See you in two weeks when the dragon attacks." We all said, 'Buuuuuuuhhhhh....???"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and they can't bring metal armor or other big metal type things)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Wow that suckk Why?

Shurkural (TMO)] (Airships and metal go boom)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What type of airship are we talking about? Magic or Tech?

Shurkural (TMO)] (gemtech)

Shurkural (TMO)] (magikgemtech)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sorry for asking but this stuff is fascinating to me. Why does the metal make it react poorly?

Shurkural (TMO)] (shrug. my first time with them too)

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (have to wait for bob - I just go with it :) )

Shurkural (TMO)] (I think I'm starting to fade, folks. Been a busy week)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Bob sorry for bothering you. Why does the metal make the airship react poorly?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay TMO should we continue online guys?

[Master] you do not know

[Indigo (Lisa)] It is late - see you next week?)

[Master] airships are a rare thing

Shurkural (TMO)] (Michael - we'll at least start Ilero and Hugh talking, or whatever passes for it between them, on the site this week.)

[Master] need special training, etc

[Master] Indigo is the only character to ever fly on two of them

Shurkural (TMO)] (I expect to be here next week)

[Master] most have never

[Master] we are playing next week

[Master] then not the week after

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay but before Bran signs off can I have a quick conversation?

[Master] I am here

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I'm good)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No with Bran

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] haha

[Master] grins

[TMO] (g'night folks)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Night!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] gnite!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (goodnight!)

TMO has left the game on Fri Feb 20 23:18:19 EST 2015

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay kind of OOC and Kind of In Charactger conversationw ith Bran. I am fading too, I worked for 16 hours before hopping on and have lost most of my patience trying to play nice with your characters. I need to know what my responsibilityies and boundries are working for Bran. I got a gneral feel for the type of person she wants to be but then I womt be able to do very much undercover. I will habe to go through public routes which isn't a bad thing but before I begin to gather information on the city I want her permission. I also would like to review with her permission anything in her library regarding airships and whatever I can find on them. I woulld also just as a general request to everyone, I understand this is Role Play, but I don't want to play every game trying to help you guys only to have you all distrust me and shut me down at every opportunity. I promise I will watch my tongue and stuff, but if this is how it's going to be every game with the mistrust and stuff, this probably isn't for me. I love you guys, but I cant handle that kind of pressure

[Master] On the research part that will be hard, there is little info out there on airships because the Sky Captains do not want there to be

[Master] unless you are part of their culture

[Imari (Mike)] i'm going to log, too. night all

[Lisa] Branwyn will have books on history and magic and so forth

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] nitey nite!

[Master] in fact this city has a tower with a balistae just to shoot down any airships

[Master] night mike

Mike has left the game on Fri Feb 20 23:24:15 EST 2015

[Lisa] goodnight Mike

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Does she have a history of the sky captains? I got to start somewhere

[Master] and also Michael, it is mostly Mike playing Imari as an outsider

[Lisa] I'm sorry this was a hard meeting

[Master] she distrusts everyone except Branwyn and Indigo

[Master] but Mike as a person has said he likes your play

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I didn't want to single anyone out. I just get frustrated sometimes. I meant nothing by it, I just lack the subtelty to play really really nice and sweet when I get off of work.

[Master] smile sometimes you just want to kill things

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No, I just don't want my own team thinking I might screw them up. Ultimately I want to observe and learn.

[Lisa] what branwyn doesn't know she doesn't know

[Lisa] if you want to be sneaky behind her back you can do so

[Lisa] she is not a diplomat

[Lisa] she is a warrior mage

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] some characters, i think, have had bad experiences with passionate people.or am i off base?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That is not my style. I don't want to hurt my own teamates

[Lisa] she sees a problem she attacks it head on

[Master] yes to Spring

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so there might be a little prejudice there. or uhm stereotyping

[Master] and Ilero is a thief, in case that did not come out, TMO does a good job of just playing it quiet

[Lisa] so for her the idea of spies is strange to her and it is sort of what got the last one killed

[Master] and as Jennevive was pointing out to the new characters, Prince Ilero

[Master] Sir Indigo

[Master] Marquessa Branwyn

[Lisa] Bob has put us in a weird position now with this politics thing

[Master] grins, showing that these are people with titles and power

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. Well I still wont do anything she wont allow me to do because that defeats the purpose of trust. So I will have to wait until she lets me operate on a longer leashe

[Lisa] if you were with us a year ago?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Peasant Hugh

[Lisa] we were a mercenary group that could say or do pretty much whatever we wanted

[Master] hunting vampires

[Master] chasing after secret cults

[Master] saving the princess so she could become Queen

[Master] laughs wait until you try to wrap your head around the Drillian Matriacal Progentiure succession rules

[Master] Spring will love those

[Lisa] so all of us are in an awkward phase

[Lisa] BUT

[Lisa] you can get the Ilero character all revved up

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] or not heh

[Lisa] he has been moping but now he is taking you in hand

[Lisa] Branwyn doesn't want any part of it

[Master] The queen picks any female in the land to inherit her crown, except her own daughter,

[Master] and that woman marries her son

[Lisa] There is a thives guild he has not gone to

[Master] the woman becomes Queen and rules

[Lisa] oh stop bob

[Master] grins

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh, well that sounds uncomplicated

[Lisa] we have a passage in basement leading to the sewers

[Lisa] you can take a boat through the sewere and land wherever you want in secret

[Spring] and leaves a lot of room for creativity

[Spring] not to mention avoiding inbreeding

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well then since I am not allowed to grease for information regarding airships, could I see what I can find out with good ole' intellegince and reasearch? That is the reason I made my character the way I did. To find out secrets and information. I don't care about battles per say. I care about the ability to provide crucial information for the upcoming battle that will allow us to win. So with Bran's permsision may I ask some pointed questons and do as much research as I can? Perhaps I can sweet talk someone who knows a skycaptain. I promise I wont bribe anywone. But If I could have found something out about the airships that gvives us a crazy advantage against a freaking dragon, we will be kicking ourselves!

[Master] yes to Michael as that would be a good thought to try and do

[Master] and your charaacter will work well in the city as he learns his way around

[Lisa] and it doesn't have to be specific to branwyn

[Master] BUT you will be leaving to go help the group fight a dragon in less than 2 days

[Master] most likely

[Lisa] she can take care of herself

[Lisa] but this city is huge and none of us know much at all about what's what

[Master] on the Dryads Lair city page

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Then I will do all I can! There mihgt be just one thing that helps us! Furthermore I am a linguist so that might help me around the city

[Master] only the sections of the city that the group has explored are linked

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] With Bran's permission of course?

[Master] there are 20 something sections of the city

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That would be excellent.

[Master] so there is still more than two thirds to explore

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Bran have you explored a educational or industrial district yet?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh not yet. Phillipe barely lets me out of the house.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] My caution comes from the circles I must reside in.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I need the Prince and his son to trust me.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I need the City Council to trust me.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I cannot have them thinking that I am working against them.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is what we need to be careful of.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh, and the stupid high priests.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We will get into their drama another day.

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) sticks finges in her ears

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Also, Bran feel free to say no to this, but this could be a prime opportunitiy to observe an airship and adbance technology. I have scientific knolwedge and your home nation will compensate you greatly for anything you could provide on these modern marvels. I could do scetches, observe, make notes and copy spells. I wont be any help fighting a dragon, but I can advance your nations abilitiys 10 fold. If you feel I wont be careful enouht doing it I of course wont do it. However think of the opportunity this has given you. With my research, we coudl be making our own airships soon. I don't know if the sky captains are someone you want to trust you, but I can be bery discreet. It is fully up to you but this is a once in a life time opportunity apparently.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Dryads Lair is hime to the Kayugan religions equivalant to Vatican City

[Branwyn (Lisa)] OOC

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (home)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We must all discuss that as a group.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There are only four spots on thsi airship.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Awwwww.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And the three that are in Domville are very worried about this dragon.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anyone who goes must be prepared to fight it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You have effective weapons you are proficient at that work at a distance?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Maybe the airship will crash. Then you could salvage it and begin making your own prototypes? Assuming a shit hits the fan senario. OOC

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Excuse me?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] OOC

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Alrighty guys and gals. It was a bumpy ride and I think I am going to bed. I had fun and had pain. I'll see you all next week alright?

[Master] we will be here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] sounds good :)

[Master] have a great night

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] bye

[Master] see ya'll later

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] nitey nite!

Michael has left the game on Fri Feb 20 23:43:41 EST 2015

[Lisa] how are you doing Spring?

[Spring] pretty good, thanks, you?

[Lisa] I'm fine :)

[Spring] just watch, once i finally get the hang of klooge, we'll change to tabletop

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 250. Next level in 71686.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 150. Next level in 0.

[Master] Imari XP award: 250. Next level in 30459.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 200. Next level in 21348.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 175. Next level in 34802.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 200. Next level in 27250.

[Master] Aunt Jennevive XP award: 150. Next level in 0.

[Master] Jilly XP award: 150. Next level in 0.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 150. Next level in 0.

[Spring] and i'll be smiting people by accident agaain

[Master] smiles at Spring that might very well happen

[Master] but I doubt it will be too hard

[Master] at least everyone will have the same issues

[Spring] misery loves company but really i hope it'll be easy

[Master] the character sheets will be javascript based

[Lisa] me too

[Master] so we can make them do anything we want

[Lisa] hopefully not double text

[Master] it will be look at the sheet, click on Stamina to roll stamina

[Master] and it auto computes everything for you

[Master] with all the mods, etc

[Master] and yes to Lisa

[Master] the chat will be nicer

[Lisa] it's the spells I am worried about

[Master] that is the most complicated

[Master] but we will work it out

[Lisa] though if branwyn doesn't get out if this house soon she might never cast again anyway

[Spring] to figure out what you can use and what you've expended?

[Lisa] and all the spell weirdness

[Master] nods that is part of it Spring, we get to lay things out how we want, etc

[Lisa] this many missiles at this level

[Master] then make it work

[Spring] aye

[Master] there are links to videos from the site now

[Master] so you can see where the program is at so far

[Spring] any plans to use disguises to get out and do stuff?

[Master] grins,

[Master] I am sure TMO likes that idea

[Spring] if i were an ambassador, i couldn't stand it

[Master] and there is a secret exit in the basement out to the sewer system

[Spring] i'd have to have a wardrove full of masks and costumes

[Master] OK

[Master] you can continue this online

Lisa has left the game on Fri Feb 20 23:50:46 EST 2015

[Master] I am presenting at a conference tomorrow

[Master] just a small thing

[Master] you have a great night Spring see you next week

[Spring] well i hope it goes well

[Spring] nitey nite!

Spring has left the game on Fri Feb 20 23:51:26 EST 2015


XP awarded