View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Feb2715

Feb 27 15 - Diplomatic Entanglements - Meeting Rooms Available

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Feb 27 18:11:42 EST 2015 ====

[Master] Your mission, if you choose to accept it or even if you do not because I am that kind of person : ) , is to go watch https://vimeo.com/120088741 at some point during the week. This video is about 15 minutes long and it goes through many of the things that Tabletop Connect is currently able to do with character sheets. I want everyone to know what is possible so that when I ask questions about if you like something and you have suggestions or complaints you have a starting point to discuss things.

[Master] We are starting to move to the place where the new program will handle 75% or more of what we do here in Klooge. I am not moving us over to the new platform until it is closer to 100% but I do anticipate that will be sometime later this Spring or early Summer.

sdew-58455 has joined the game on Fri Feb 27 18:52:50 EST 2015

sdew-58455 is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

sdew-58455 has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] Hello there

[sdew-58455] it's spring

[Master] smile

[sdew-58455] klooge runs so much faster on my work machine

[sdew-58455] wowie

[Master] I was guessing fro the dew

[Master] or it was a brand manager from Coke

[Master] wink

[Spring at Work] ha!

[Master] I liked your quick and dirty feed check

[Master] did you see the RSS feed?

[Spring at Work] i am only at work for another 20 minutes but at least i'll know where we are starting from

[Spring at Work] i saw where you had it posted. i haven't used it. and thanks

[Master] I am not sure that it can be tweeded to show EVERYTIME a post changes

[Master] only when it changes once per day

[Spring at Work] and of course i hadn't previous noticed that you already had a "recently updated" list

[Master] yours works just as well, it actually scans for all the sub wikis also

[Master] you found stuff from TMO's private wiki that he uses for his own game

[Spring at Work] cool. i lifted it from pmwiki :-)

[Master] nods

[Master] TMO did some work as well in the animal training section to use a lot more of the wiki formatting tools

[Master] I stick with the anchors for the most part

[Master] some color stuff

[Master] we will start tonight going back in time one game night for Branwyn to have dinner with another ambassador

[Master] then go back to this day to have everyone decide what they will do about the upcoming feast

[Master] then near the end of the night I think we will get towards the feast

[Spring at Work] cool

[Master] it is a feat for a goddess of brewing

[Spring at Work] i see your note about tabletop connect

[Master] yeah

[Master] if you have not checked it out yet, it will be an amazing platform

[Master] the visuals are stunning

[Spring at Work] i am about halfway through the videos already posted

[Master] when you roll dice they will bounce off of the minatures and walls

[Spring at Work] :-)

[Master] javascripting for the character sheets

[Master] so we can automate 99% of the game

[Master] even more than we can with Klooge

[Spring at Work] that'll be impressive

[Master] you can insert a 14 into Strength, put in the breakdowns in Muscule etc and it will auto fill in all the table stuff from the books

[Master] and when you roll will check against all your modifiers for encumbrance, etc

[Master] only thing that is missing right now is LISTS

[Master] so no spells, proficiencies etc to just pick from like in Klooge

[Spring at Work] like spell lists and such?

[Master] but we will get them

[Spring at Work] aha

[Master] he has been using examples from our game in his tutorials

[Master] etc

[Master] I am taking a week off the end of March

[Master] will play around with it

[Spring at Work] i have to figure out a way for Kenna to do her temple work and still be useful to the group

[Spring at Work] wow a week! :-)

[Master] but I already purchased a TON of minatures for us to use and various terrain sets

[Master] and she is very useful as someone to help out the AMbassador from Drillian

[Spring at Work] heh that doesn't surprize me

[Master] who you will discover does not particularly like priests

[Master] quote from her character " I woudl rather face a dragon than a priest. At least with a dragon I know what they are going to do and how they will act"

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Feb 27 19:03:34 EST 2015

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Spring at Work] hi Lisa!

[Master] and here is our Ambassador

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] I will use the restroom and brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lisa] Hello :)

[Spring at Work] i'm only here for a little while just now. then it's public transit to home

[Spring at Work] then attention to the beloved husband before i can get back online

[Spring at Work] how are you?

[Lisa] smiles

[Lisa] I am good

[Lisa] Sorry I dropped out last week

[Lisa] my internet kept disconnecting

[Spring at Work] stuff happens

[Spring at Work] internet stuff happens most :-P

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] you have klooge installed on your work computer?

[Spring at Work] yes. it doesn't seem to make any registry calls

[Spring at Work] it didn't require admin to install, so it's so good so far

[Lisa] just don't have the sound on when Bob starts firing the cannons! :D

[Master] lol

[Spring at Work] hehe

[Spring at Work] bob, i don't remember, do you know hoo? scott hoogerhyde?

[Master] no

[Master] at least not that I remember

[Spring at Work] i don't see why you would, but he winds up befriending all my friends, so there was a chance

[Spring at Work] :-)

[Spring at Work] he's the one i meant on facebook. his STR and CON are huge. his INT is preposterous

[Master] well you are a friending kind of person

[Master] LOL

[Spring at Work] but his WIS and DEX are abysmal

[Spring at Work] sean and bunny and wlofie know him

[Spring at Work] oh and gregory

[Master] is here here or there?

[Master] he here

[Spring at Work] he's in NJ

[Lisa] not sure how you have great intelligence and no wisdom

[Master] chuckles so "local"

[Master] and Sean and Greg are both Dragonslayers Lisa

[Spring at Work] local to somebody :-) i'm in UT

[Master] Bunny never actually played just hung out with us

[Master] internet local

[Master] like Lisa and I

[Spring at Work] LOL

[Spring at Work] so we are talking about having dinner with an abassador

[Spring at Work] and then figuring out how to manage a feast

[Lisa] we can skip that if you want

[Spring at Work] i can go either way

[Spring at Work] it's likely to be all over anyway by the time i am back online

[Master] no to Spring

[Lisa] eric jumped on and asked a bunch of questions and I'm not sure ambassador will tell me anything

[Master] what game do you play in? things getting done in an hour?

[Spring at Work] LOL!

[Master] we can accomplish huge feats of defeating ancient vampires in 20 minutes, but it takes three sessions to talk to the animal trainer about who the mayor's son is

[Master] which is exactly why things are so crazy and fun

[Lisa] do you have a plan for your character? it seems that whenever you log in there is some weird thing going on or 5 people are talking at once

[Spring at Work] well she needs to do some kind of temple work

[Lisa] if things calm down Indigo will be happy to see yet another halfling

[Spring at Work] but part of her vows have to do with responding to the need for healing, so they cut her a lot of slack in the emergency department

[Master] the srping board is that you grew up in a very small isolated halfling community so she was never around many other halflings, and picked up on the human idea of a goddess

[Spring at Work] the whole tiny community worships human gods, due to some vigoorous missionary work

[Master] this is the first time you ever made it this far west to Dryads Lair

[Spring at Work] and the land is bordering human lands

[Master] which also happens to be very very close to Gold Hills which is where 80% of all the halflings live

[Master] and your lands were part of a human Country Spring

[Spring at Work] aha

[Master] a halfling enclave inside of the "______ (dukedom/earldom/etc) of ______ " in Terraguard

[Spring at Work] as sometimes happens, the lahfling community kept a lot of the concepts of their original gods but relabeled them according to their new religion

[Master] nods

[Spring at Work] and i think that would have happened a coupld of generations back

[Lisa] does she speak/read Hin?

[Lisa] (test)

[Spring at Work] i had not considered that

[Master] I would say 1 or 2 halfling generations and that would be 3 or 4 human generations

[Master] and yes you dropped for a moment there Lisa and are now back

[Spring at Work] ok i have to go flag down the bus

[Spring at Work] see you in a bit!!

[Master] go run

[Master] see you!

[Lisa] bye!

Spring at Work has left the game on Fri Feb 27 19:21:30 EST 2015

[Master] Lisa do you want to log out and back in to refresh your connection?

[Master] then we can start the ambassador dinner if you like

[Lisa] not really

[Master] ok

[Lisa] wait until I really crash

[Master] so are you having this in the main dining hall I am guessing?

[Lisa] don't want to start a pattern

[Lisa] yes

[Lisa] I already had an opening for a post

[Lisa] let me copy

[Lisa] After a pleasant and uneventful dinner, the two ambassadors, Jennevive and Indigo sat in the dining room having a drink. “Sir Nimdle, I do hope you enjoyed dinner. Thank you for coming on such short notice,” Branwyn started cheerfully. “I am sorry that we didn’t get a chance to talk at the Prince’s ball, but Countess Marisu Doeskin, who you met, had spoken quite highly of you after making your acquaintance. And now that we are venturing into an exciting, if unexpected, project with Duke Brandish, I was hoping that you might be good enough to help me out with some information so that we may adequately prepare for our journey to Domville. I wish very much for our first efforts for him to be a success. I suppose to start; could you tell me your impressions of Duke Brandish? What sort of man is he? We have heard that his mines are undergoing some difficulty, are they not?”

[Master] Branwyn moved 1'09".

[Master] Indigo moved 13'05".

[Master] Sir Nimdle moved 13'01".

[Master] Joseph Shortkin moved 7'02".

[Master] Phillipe Gaston Enquire moved 1'09".

Indigo (Lisa) coughs at the slight difficulty comment

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] I want to thank you for a lovely meal, my compliments to your chef, I have to confess I am tempted to try adn lure her away

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] Our Dukedom does have many many problems unfortunately,

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] but as they say you are not given more problems than you can handle

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] so the gods must think we are very strong

Lisa has left the game on Fri Feb 27 19:29:50 EST 2015

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Feb 27 19:30:33 EST 2015

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Lisa has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Lisa] (not sure why this is only happening when I am on klooge)

[Lisa] (switched to laptop and wifi)

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] (because Klooge is an old creaky leaking ship that is about to break down around us)

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] (you get to be Hepburn)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have no doubt.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have been made aware of the dragon that has been plaguing one of the Duke's mines, there are other difficulties?

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] A dragon?

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] I have not heard of such a thing

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] I am sure that is merely an exageration of some beast from the forests

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's not what the Duke said.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I would like very much for it to be an exaggeration, but that is what we have been told by the Duke.

Sir Nimdle (Master) takes a long drink

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What difficulties were you referring to?

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] There are the bugbears of course

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] and the orcs

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] and the hill giants

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] and of course there are the creatures from the Underdark that surface once in a while

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] surely you see that there are enough dangerous things on the borders of our lands that .....

Sir Nimdle (Master) drinks again

[Indigo (Lisa)] What's the Underdark? Like a cave?

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] The Underdark is a very dangerous place

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] there are elves there that are dark as night

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] it is from the lack of light you see

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] so they turn black

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] that must be the reason

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] there are horrible creatures that come up out of the depths

[Indigo (Lisa)] Or they're dirty from all the dirt underground.

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] to pillage the countryside

[Indigo (Lisa)] Does the light hurt them when they come up?

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] Don't halflings spend a good deal of time underground?

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] I have heard that those that come up from the Underdark do not fair well in the light of day

[Indigo (Lisa)] No! We have huts and houses like everyone else.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Domville sounds like our swamps. All full of things to fight.

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] (miek will not make it in)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sorry)

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] Well, there are many good people in Domville, it is not like the swamps where there are not any....

Sir Nimdle (Master) takes anther long drin

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] drink

[Indigo (Lisa)] The swamps aren't all bad.

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] What I mean to say is that there are always a need for Heroes

[Indigo (Lisa)] Just wet.

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] and you Sir Indigo are obviously just such a man... um person

Indigo (Lisa) grins "I hope so"

Sir Nimdle (Master) raise his glass in a toast

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "Indigo is very brave."

Sir Nimdle (Master) is a slight bit baffeled it is empty

[Master] Joseph Shortkin moved 19'08".

Joseph Shortkin (Master) pours more wine

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] I have heard of the tales of his bravery

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] and of your own Ambassador

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] Is it true that you fought a vampire to a standstill?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No home is perfect and what you describe does sound not much different than anywhere else. Some good and some bad.

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] you really should tell me that tale

Branwyn (Lisa) taken aback for a moment

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sometimes the stories of my exploits have been exaggerated.

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] I must confess, I consulted with a noted seer about you

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] and I was told that Sir Indigo lived after encountering a vampire that lived over 500 years, and that you were involved in an ancient vampire curse

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] so putting those two together

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] you must have an incredible tale

Aunt Jennevive (Master) looks across the table at Indigo and raises an eyebrow

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well, I never asked how old he was. And it wasn't really a good tale compared to other ones...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo!

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] Sir Indigo I would be factinated by such a tale

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Vampires really like to keep to themselves for the most part. I think someone may have been telling stories that they should not have.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well, it isn't much of a tale since not all vampires run up and just try and kill you.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Some you can just talk to like a regular person.

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] I cannot imagine such a thing

[Indigo (Lisa)] You just have to be careful not to make them angry or anything.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I find it hard to imagine such a thing

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's true!

Aunt Jennevive (Master) blinks and looks at Ambassador Nibdle

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] So how does one talk to a vampire without angering it?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ummm ... just like we're talking. You just be nice.

[Indigo (Lisa)] If one attacked us then that would be different.

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] I was not aware that vampires could be nice

[Indigo (Lisa)] But sometimes you don't know that you are talking to one until you already have been for a while.

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] So you are sayign that I could pretend to be a vampire and be nice to people

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's not like they walk around all sparkly or something.

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] (LOL)

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] I did not think they walked around at all

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] that they flitted from place to place as a bat

[Indigo (Lisa)] They have legs.

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] Bats have legs

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] but they do not walk

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do they?

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] at least not as I recall

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] I think that bats have legs

[Indigo (Lisa)] I guess they would like birds.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Yes bats have legs Sir Nimble and Sir Indigo

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] and No Sir Indigo bats are not birds

[Indigo (Lisa)] So they probably walk as much as a bird does.

[Indigo (Lisa)] They are like birds without feathers.

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] I am very glad you invited me to dinner ambassador, I have learned so much this evening

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think we are getting a bit off track

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] but I thougth that birds of a feather flocked together

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] so that would mean that bats are?

TMO has joined the game on Fri Feb 27 19:53:34 EST 2015

TMO is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

[Indigo (Lisa)] they flock in belfries

TMO has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Indigo (Lisa)] flock of bats?

[Indigo (Lisa)] herd of bats?

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] a flock of birds

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] does that apply to bats?

[Indigo (Lisa)] bunch o' bats!

Sir Nimdle (Master) chuckles

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] I like that one very much Sir Indigo

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] a bunch of bats

[TMO] (sorry I'm late. Thought this week was the off week, until I thought to check the site)

Branwyn (Lisa) grins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi tmo!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so did everyone maybe)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So inspite of all the foes in Domville, the Duke's mines are productive?

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] Oh yes

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] The emerald mines are renown throughout the Kingdom

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is wonderful news.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have been told that the Duke had been working with Drillian's former Ambassador, Mistress Waverlyn. Did you know her?

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] Mistress Waverlyn was a well known advesary to all of us

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (adversary?)

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] (wry grin yes)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh ... I am sorry to hear that. I wished to hear that she was more of an ally.

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] Well I suppose she could be an ally to some

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But not to the Duke?

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] however as you know it is not easy to be friends with those who you are balancing against each other

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] She never met the Duke

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am afraid that I am not knowledgeable in those matters as I am not balancing anyone against anyone else.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do hope that with us helping the Duke with this dragon that we may begin a warmer relationship.

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] some think of their posistion as a balance or scale, I see that you think of your self as more of a juggler

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] so that one must watch to be sure that we catch your attention just before you drop us

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sorry that you are so distrustful, but I do understand and hope that I shall prove you wrong.

Michael has joined the game on Fri Feb 27 20:05:27 EST 2015

Michael is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Of course I acnnot do everything, but I shall always hope to help when and where I can to those of good intentions.

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] I actually am not mistrustful Ambassador

Michael has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hi michael)

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] I am only cautious about exploring dangerous new territory

[Michael] Hi guys sorry for being late. I left a message

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] (grins no worry Michael, Lisa is roleplaying her meeting the night before your characters got here to the house)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it's ok - we're just finsihing some stuff I didn't do on the site last week)

[Michael] Okay.

[TMO] (and I've got Willow playing on tv. ;) )

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So you know nothing of dragons?

[Michael] It's okay i'm watching Jurrassic Park

[Michael] haha

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] The only dragons I know of are in the Cordrawn Hills that lie to the west and north of us

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I am watching al jazeera)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ooposition leader assassinated in russia)

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] (I am watchign a chat room, :P )

[Michael] LOL

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that too)

[Indigo (Lisa)] That must be where it's coming from then.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well thank you for your help on this. It was good to meet you at last. And I shall be sure to send word on the results of our efforts.

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] I do not have any information about a dragon that I can share with you

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] It was a pleasure to have dinner with you Ambassador

[Sir Nimdle (Master)] and I would like to do this again sometime if you would like

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And you as well. I would like that.

Sir Nimdle (Master) bows

[Michael] So prim and proper

Indigo (Lisa) bows

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) escorts the ambassador out of the residence

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well that wasn't very helpful.

[Michael] dont let the door hit you on the way out

Branwyn (Lisa) takes a sip of wine

Aunt Jennevive (Master) "none that I can share with you" !!!!!

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] What in the world!

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] how stupid does the man think we are?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And where are all these vampire stories coming from?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Oh you and Indigo are famous vampire hunters

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We have never hunted a vampire!

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] anyone who does ask a seer about you will get that as the most dangerous creature you have faced

[Michael] Is Lisa playing multiple characters???

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] you do handle everything else fairly easy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And indigo, you shouldn't make up stories.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (yes she is Indigo and Branwyn)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I didn't!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well, maybe I met one and you just don't know about it.

Aunt Jennevive (Master) spins over to stare at Indigo

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Wait

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] what?

[Indigo (Lisa)] It wasn't a big deal. I'm not sure I want to talk about it.

[Master] Phillipe Gaston Enquire moved 19'06".

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's bed time isn't it?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] The Ambassador for Domville has left for the evening

Indigo (Lisa) gets up and scoots out of the dining room

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] looks around

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Sir Indigo! Dessert has not been served!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Phillipe.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think Indigo can go without dessert tonight.

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) looks after Indigo then back at Branwyn

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) raises an eyebrow

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs "he isn't being punished. He just is done with tall tales for the evening."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so we move along?)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] So Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (uh-oh)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] while you were talking to the Ambassador

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I did take the opportunity to cast a spell

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I want to ask you first

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] do you have a problem with using spells to gain intelligence about what our guests are thinking?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I will not tell you what I found out if you do not want to know

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] or if you think it is wrong

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Just don't get caught please.

Aunt Jennevive (Master) drops her mouth open dramatically

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Me? caught? doing what?

[Michael] What! Aunt Jenneviv can do stuff like that but I cant!!!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] i trust you can distinugish between those you can try such tactics on?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (grins, just wait Michael)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sir Nimbdle seemed the sort that you could hit over the head and not notice

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But others? Perhaps not so much.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] to ease your fears

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] he does not know of any dragons that have assaulted his dukedom recently

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] he is puzzled that you did not ask him about the war with the gnomes in the hills

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] but he is also relieved because he does not need to answer any questions about them

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What is with all this gnome talk?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If you knew about the gnomes then why didn't you bring them up?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I did not want to presume that you were so accepting of my methods of intelligence gathering

[Michael] Yeah, god forbid Hugh do something like that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You were talking about gnomes last night

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (grins, laying the groundwork for Hugh to show up tomorrow morning and talk about intelligence gathering......)

[Michael] haha

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] In my investigations it appeared that there was a violent clash between gnomes living in the hills near Domville and the Dukedom

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] which is what i thought that Tristan was being requested to solve

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] so I was surprised as you were about news of a dragon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well apparently the Duke doesn't want our help with the gnomes or he would have asked us.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] tomorrow night I will see if I can divine anything about this dragon, but they are normally well protected from such scrying

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And i am not sure Tristan would have wanted to fight a group of gnomes.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] unless the gnomes were suomi

Aunt Jennevive (Master) looks at Branwyn

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] if the gnomes offered a battle, do you think that Tristan could resist?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] or is it bunch o' gnomes?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] bunches of bats!

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] a stew of gnomes?

Aunt Jennevive (Master) laughs at bunches of bats

[Branwyn (Lisa)] i swear we need to have indigo eat in the kitchen for guest dinners sometimes.

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes her head

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (gnome stew is a popular gaming website, hence the bad joke no one gets)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry)

[TMO] (never heard of it I'm afraid)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I think that Indigo makes things much more lively and interesting

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That he does.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] althoguh I fail to see how he will help with a dragon, perhaps we can find others to send in his place to help Tristan

[TMO] (every dragon has one weakness)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well we shall make sure everyone that returns to Domville is aware of the gnome problem.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] maybe even the werewolf hunters will return

[TMO] (scales can't protect from the inside)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] and we can send them in his place

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do you think the gnomes have sent the dragon?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I think that a dragon woudl think gnomes are like acorns roasted over a fire

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Michael] thanks for that picture

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I hope they get back otherwise it will be the three of us going to fight a dragon and I think Phillipe shall have a fit.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I will have to side with Phillipe on that, you cannot go fight a dragon off in the wilderness that has no bearing on your current mission

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] if you need to send me to assist Tristan

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] then everyone will understand

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh it wouldn't take very long

Aunt Jennevive (Master) warm smile

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Oh I am certain that between you adn I we would not be dealing with a dragon for long

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (brb)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Let's see who is home after the feast.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No one is leaving me alone to go to that bloody priest feast

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] b

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I do think that if you turn a feast of brewing into a bloody feast that you will make history

Aunt Jennevive (Master) laughs

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs "if only that Father Mortin maybe."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But I shall be well behaved.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] actually it is a feast of brewing, you are not supposed to be that well behaved

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All right then! I shall strike a chord of moderation between violently beligerent and prim and proper

Aunt Jennevive (Master) laughs

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I shall enjoy the attempt

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I will go pray and regain my spells

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] have a good night Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Goodnight Jennevive

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Oh and Phillipe

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I think you can hold off on that basket of scrolls for one more night

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) opens his mouth

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] ahh

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) closes

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Very well, then in the morning Ambassador

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Very well. I cannot hide from them forever.

[Master] AND BREAK

[Master] so that concludes the evening

[Master] and then we slip forward to morning

[Master] just after everyone has arrived from the werewolf hunt

[Master] and you are all up in the salon

[Master] more relaxed and calm now that the introductions are done

[Michael] I thought we already reported?

[Master] yes you ddi

[Master] did

[Master] but now it is a more calm moment after all the chaos of arriving and quick introductions

[Master] now Ilero and Shur can talk

[Master] bring in Hugh

[Master] and explain more of what Hugh just got himself involved in

[Michael] May I make a quick side note to everyone?

[Master] when Spring returns she can start exploring

[Master] of course Michael

[Master] and by the way I did like yoru post

[Michael] So I did some more reaserch and I think everyone should know that I will follow the group to the letter but my characters official classification is Chaotic Good. Also what post?

[Master] in the Players Communication earlier

[Michael] Oh haha. Yeah i was hunched over my laptop pretending to take notes. The guy next to me kept giggling at me while I was researching back history

[Master] Michael the only thing that I can mention about that is you are doing fine, relax and enjoy the game. One thing you can do is to type In Character shorter bursts, so that everyone knows you are writing and continuing the conversations. You do well in Roleplay I just do not want you to be typing then get over ruled/bowled over by other contributions

[Michael] okay. I'll try to keep posts a little shorter

[Lisa] you can start for instance ...

[Master] you can post long things, just in more burst format

[Lisa] then we know you are still talking

[Master] and that is a good idea Lisa

[Michael] gotcha

[Master] the elipsees

[Michael] so... who is Lisa leading the meeting?

[Michael] I'll switch to Hugh's voive when we start

[Master] and now we can ease into the why in the wold would Branwyn let this new Hugh person into her house and let him work for her

[Lisa] and we don't want obedience whatever some of our characters might say :)

[Master] LOL

[Michael] Yeah well it's a lot easier to agree then to argue

[Michael] I don't want to cause trouble

[Lisa] just remember that branwyn has known you for 5 minutes literally

[Master] Lisa is Branwyn, Marquessa Branwyn the Mysterious Ambassador of Drillian to Terragaurd

[Michael] That's an interesting Title.

[Lisa] so she just has no clue what to think

[Master] also Indigo, Sir Indigo Knight of the Queen's Guard and Captain in the Queen's Navy

[Michael] Navy, I love ships!

[Master] and then you have met Shurukal and Ilero

[Lisa] and a halfling is you haven't picked up on that

[Lisa] if

[Master] who you recently (2 minutes ago) found out is Prince Ilero of Blackwater

[Michael] More like his Grumpiness

[Michael] Read as a title

[Master] so now Michael you have a better understanding of who is in the room

[Michael] Gotcha

[Lisa] Phillipe is Branwyn's attache and he runs the house

[Michael] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] there is also Aunt Jenniveve who you do not know and cannot know much about other than her name, but she is stitting there in a chair near Branwyn so must be important

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay

[Master] but you would know that Aunt is a religious title of high ranking in the church

[Lisa] (tmo is here?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Like Uncle

[Master] yes

[Master] waiting for TMO to speak

[Lisa] H'okay

[Master] LOL

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] LOL

Shurkural (TMO)] (sorry, didn't know you were waiting on me)

[Lisa] he heard me!

[Master] and Michael, TMO has a bit on the website about the accent that Ilero uses

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Character Description Page?

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] and one day you can look at the Ancestrery.com website to see the whole family history stuff

Shurkural (TMO)] (a product of many hours of research and study)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hahaha

[Master] chuckles Michael, we have just about 200 npc's listed there on Ancestry for family trees, etc

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh dear Lord

[Master] there is some serious backstory stuff

[Master] yeah welcome to my game

Shurkural (TMO)] (it's a bit overwhelming at first)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It's fun though.

Shurkural (TMO)] (don't worry about making stuff up though. Bob can run with just about anything)

Shurkural (TMO)] (so I couldn't find it, what are we waiting on me for?)

[Master] for you to talk with Hugh

Shurkural (TMO)] (oh, okay. will switch characters)

[Master] and help him survive Jennivive and Branwyn

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh goody

[Master] and why he would want to be here

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks a bit uncomfortable doing the discussion in public, but bravely soldiers on.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] hahaha

[Lisa] (you can drag him out)

[Lisa] (much better to talk about branwyn behind her back)

[Lisa] :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Nah, thats mean

Ilero (TMO)] Hye not good wit' talking much. But hye try learn who talk to in t'is town.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Dat' Accent

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "Is Blackwater accent. Hye talk slow, so you understand better."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm a linguest. I got you loud and clear.

Lisa chuckles "then you'd be the first"

[Master] grins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wanted that to be branwyn)

[Master] Phillipe Gaston Enquire moved 16'02".

[Ilero]] (TMO) frowns. "Hye use help in town. Hye not good wit' lots people. Too many here. Hye t'ink use you as extra ears and better mout'. Many know Branwyn here wit' Blackwater man. You not known.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would appreciate the good word you could put in. I would love to be your assistant

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It opens up many opportunities

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Did you ever talk to Joseph about the thieves' guild? It's got to be somewhere around here. You three could get into all sorts of trouble.

Spring has joined the game on Fri Feb 27 21:04:48 EST 2015

Spring is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Ilero (TMO)] Yah. Must be careful not get wrong side of T'ief Guild."

Spring has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Inside or outside is wrong side?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't plan on theiving. I plan on collecting research and information.

[Master] (welcome back Spring you are up in the salon now, slightly later in the morning)

Ilero (TMO)] Wrong side t'ey try kill us.

[Spring] alrighty then, thanks

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I have no intentions to die by the hands of a theives guild assassin. That's poor publicity for the ambassador

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Joseph thinks I should join.

Ilero (TMO)] My t'ought is Guild might useful be. Good source info if t'ey made friendly.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I woudl hesitate to edorse Josephes plan Ambassador

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] endorse

Ilero (TMO)] Yah, agree. If anyone, hye do it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh I'm not joining. The thought just amused me.

Ilero (TMO)] But must make contact first.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I have no doubt it would be useful...Hmmm I will give it some thought. They probably have numerous connections we could use. That being said, it could end up being a very public black eye for us should we make a mistake. If I join, I will deny any connections to the ambassador for obvious reasons

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Perhaps we would establish something of a posistion for the Ambassador to fill

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] that would allow someone to visit the residence often

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] but not live here

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't understand

Ilero (TMO)] He mean job here.

Ilero (TMO)] You live in town, come here for job, go home after.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hmmmm, how about communications liaison?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That would be excellent ...

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That way...

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] If I get into any serious trouble, you could deny any affiliation with me and preserve your public image

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well, hopefully you won't get into any trouble.

Ilero (TMO)] Best not to if can avoid.

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) looks at Jennevive and gives a nod

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I dont plan on it. Jails are rarely a sanitary place to reside in. If my hand isn't cut off first anyways

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero is very good at not getting into trouble.

[Ilero]] (TMO) snorts.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] At least aboveground.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Perhaps he can share some trade secrets

Aunt Jennevive (Master) gives alight laugh

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Prince Ilero is renown for escaping trouble not avoiding it

[Ilero]] (TMO) holds up a finger, "First, don't do stupid stuffs."

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

Ilero (TMO)] Hye still working on t'

Ilero (TMO)] 'at one.

Aunt Jennevive (Master) laughs happily

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) smiles

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hugh, do you know how to swim?

[Ilero]] (TMO) rubs his nose.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (you need to have the proficiency swimming to be able to swim)

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I can swim but I am not athletically trained in that regard I'm afraid

Ilero (TMO)] (no, you can't swim. You have to have the NWP swimming.)

Ilero (TMO)] (you're in the same boat with Ilero. Don't fall out)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay then, that sucks

Ilero (TMO)] (of my 3, only Shur can swim)

Ilero (TMO)] (we spen way too much time on boats...)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Then I will end up eventually putting a point into that

Branwyn (Lisa) looks over at Shur "we shall have to worry everytime these two take a boat ride in the sewers then"

[Shurkural]] (TMO) smiles. "Yep. But we'll always know where they are in the house when they come back."

Shurkural (TMO)] I've never tracked anything by smell before.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'll bring floaties

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] We let you get start in town. Gots start small somewhere.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, until that happy time I can afford a residence, may I sleep here somewhere?

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "We find bed somewhere."

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) frowns

Ilero (TMO)] Try not put you in haunted room.

Aunt Jennevive (Master) opens her mouth then pauses to see Hugh's reaction

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He can sleep in the front room where Hoffman is. There's an extra bed in there.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm fine with the Haunted room if it is out of everyones way

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] hauntede by whom?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] there is not a haunted room

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] The mansion is haunted

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think we have pushed out any ghosts that might have previously occupied the house

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) looks at Jennevivie

Aunt Jennevive (Master) looks at Phillipe

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] What about the frozen girl in the summer time?

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) looks back and forth betweein the two

[Ilero]] (TMO) smirks slightly.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Sheee

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] shhhhh

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I think that Branwyn and Ilero have spent too much time in The Mist

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] you cannot sleep here

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] and then have a plausible deniablity of not working for the AMbassador

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. I will find an alternative residence

[Ilero]] (TMO) tilts his head. "Is point."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It will just be for a few days until Phillipe can find something appropriate.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Am I allowed a small salary? Or will you contract out to me?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Unless you stay in a guest room

[Ilero]] (TMO) sorts a few coins out of his pouch.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] and not with the common guards

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No, I don't want to be seen sleeping here. It is not good should I be caught

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Phillipe will take care of you.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Phillipe?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Kenna will be less of a problem

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] as Tristan is well known for needing assistance from the church

[Branwyn (Lisa)] he is not!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You make him so.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Yes Branwyn, I will find a small boarding house for Hugh

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thank you Phillipe

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And a stipend to make sure he can eat and get proper clothes and so forth please.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Sir Indigo, please remind us of how Tristan handled his simple diplomatic mission for a defense treaty?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I did that already.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But he doesn't need the church for that.

Indigo (Lisa) walks carefully over to Kenna "Are you from Gold Hills?"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] am i to understand that some religious help is called for?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh, yes i am

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] yes

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] from Westfoot, but i do not expect you t have heard of it

Indigo (Lisa) thinks for a minute "I

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oops)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm from Crickhollow and when I left I left. I didn't travel much in Gold Hills.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Have you heard of Crickhollow?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do you know about the trolls? Are they still attacking?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] no i do not think i know of a crickhollow. i knew of no place until i left my home

[Indigo (Lisa)] Me either.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] places i have heard of since are a blur

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i have been on pilgimage, so of course there are the towns between westfoot and here

[Indigo (Lisa)] We met the Ambassador from Gold Hills. His name is Jondar. he was telling us trolls are attacking.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] that sounds dreadful

[Indigo (Lisa)] I feel guilty. I might write my family and see what is happening. I just hoped you knew.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] .me smiles kindly

[Indigo (Lisa)] I could fight lots of trolls if I needed to.

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) smiles

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i do believe you could

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] what is the religious need at present? perhaps i can be of use

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well I can't think of any at the moment. You said you were a midwife?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] yes, ma'am. i am a general healer specializing in widwifery

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so i do also treat injuries and illnesses

[Ilero]] (TMO) nudges Shurkural. "Got plans?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] With our group that is always valued. The midwife part I don't quite see a need for at the moment.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (smiles)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) elbows Ilero.

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles over at Shur

Aunt Jennevive (Master) holds up a finger

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What we do need is to have a wonderful time at the Feast of Broodhoy tomorrow.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] So Hugh, you want to be an intelligence gatherer for the AMbassador

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) smiles

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Among other things... I am curious at heart and I would like to do research and development when I have free time. If that is alright with the Ambassador

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I want you to tell me two things about each of the people in this room

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not a quiz Jennevive.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Tell me your impression about SHur, Ilero, Kenna, Phillipe

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Kenna is a midwife and has knowledge in the healing arts as she has just said. She also is kind and a peacemaker.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Philipe is the administrator of the house and makes sure it's operations run smoothly and efficeintly for the Ambassador

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] llero seems to gravitate towards the theives guild and is crafty and witty when the need arises. He also has an accent that is difficult for some people to grasp

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Shur is harder. I don't know too much about him because he doesn't talk about himself too much. But he does seem to be a man of action.

Aunt Jennevive (Master) Laughs brightly

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh my goodness

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] The Ambassador is Intelligent and Cautios although I feel that when cornered she can be both ruthless and violent.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) stands up and saunters over to Hugh. "Sugar, you just gave me my next project."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Anytime Angel. I make time for you anytime.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) trails one finger along his nose to aim his face downward a bit to realize she's not male.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] As for Myself. I am a collector of knowledge and lost arts. I do research and development and support progress of social engineering

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Did I miss anybody?

Aunt Jennevive (Master) watches Hugh try to deal with Shur

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] She's a feisty one isn't she. Maybe some other time angel. I'm working

Aunt Jennevive (Master) bursts out laughing, looking at Branwyn

[Shurkural]] (TMO) pulls a dagger. "There's more'n one way to get a guys attention, buddy. You won't like the others."

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) checks kit again to make sure all is in order

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] especially bandages

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You got me. What can I say?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And Jennevive?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) nods. "Yep. Now, get back to work." She turns and walks slowly back across the room and sits next to Ilero again and leans against his arm.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Seems to be realistic and down to earth. I just met her so it's harder to read her. I bet she keeps the more reckless antics in check.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Well either Hugh here has a very serious vow of celebecy or Shur has lost her ability to distract me

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] men

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yeah, I don't swing her way

[Shurkural]] (TMO) coughs. "I was kinda busy hunting weres at the time. I lost focus for a bit."

Aunt Jennevive (Master) blinks

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] My my my

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] this will be interesting

Shurkural (TMO)] Huh. Guess I won't need the knife anyways.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] moving right along...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So Jennevive are you satisfied?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] So Ilero,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I suppose not

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] OH Branwyn, just when we are getting into interesting territory

Aunt Jennevive (Master) smiles and nods to Branwyn to give her the floor

[Branwyn (Lisa)] be my guest

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] So Hugh

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I am intrigued by this turn of events

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] are you saying that you would prefer Ilero to Shur?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I find this very interesting, it opens up a wide panorama of potential

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Sigh. I guess you'll never know. I am a collector of secrets. Perhaps I have some of my own.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ahem, isn't that a bit pesonal?

Aunt Jennevive (Master) nods satisifed

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Perhaps Hugh will do very well in our household

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I Hope So

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I will trust Philippe and Ilero to find you suitable lodgings nearby

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] They seem to be very competent. I have no fear they will find something

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 21'04".

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks at Philippe. "Sure not haunted room?"

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I will go visit the Grand Celestry to inform them of our recently received Priestess

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 10'02".

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) shakes his head

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] whish room?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] the basement?

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] OH can you put him with Jilly!

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] PLease

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "Hokay."

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] Please

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) frowns

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] NO

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] You two will simply have to learn to live together

[Ilero]] (TMO) hides a smile behind his hand.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i thought aunt jenevieve was going to escort me to the celestry

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Sir Ilero perhaps you could take Hugh to visit the local bars

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] while Branwyn spends some time with her duites?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i do not dare try to follow. i will get lost

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I am afraid you will have to wait on that Miss Kenna

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh dear

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Ilero? What say you. Should we explore the city? We can listen for the new rumors and dark whisperings of the city.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i hope i will not be in too much trouble. i was meant to report for duty and receive my orders

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] then again, she represents an abassador ...

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "Hokay."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] OOC Also Can I Use my information gathering skill while I am in the city? Does anyone know how this works?

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 25'06".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 17'10".

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks at Ilero. "Want me to come along, lover? Give you an extra set of ears and eyes?"

[Master] For Information Gathering you spend X ammount of weeks in a location and you get better and better depending on the ammount of time spent on picking up the currents of the streets, etc

[Master] (shur can hang out wth Branwyn if you want)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Ambassador how long before your next activity do I have to explore the city or you have need of me?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I believe my next activity is reading a pile of scrolls.

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

Shurkural (TMO)] (ok)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And the feast is tomorrow.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Feast?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You need to get yourself settled.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] yes, they mentioned

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Kayugan Feast of Broodhoy

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thank you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] god of brewers and wine

[Master] brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Formal Attire?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have a table for three at the front and the rest of the household shall be in general attendance.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I WAS hoping to have Tristan and Marisu with me.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so you are not hostinng the feast, then?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh no!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I shall host no such religious thing.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ah

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But I am required to attend

Branwyn (Lisa) rolls eyes at Jennevive

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This one at least should be fun.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No, Hugh I do not believe this one should be too formal.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] where i come from, the celebrations sometimes get out of hand

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. I shall dress according to Ilero

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do expect this one will. It is one of the larger ones.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Did you know there are 254 Kayugan feast days in Dryads Lair?

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Insanity.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] surely city folk must have fancier celebrations!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And this does not need to be decided today, but we should all be thinking of who will go to help Tristan kill his dragon.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The team should probably set off the day after the feast so they can get there and prepare before the first of the month.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Kenna you are a healer correct?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] so you would be willing to go treat their wounds from battle?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i cdertainly would

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] You could take Hugh with you to protect you

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) glances over at Indigo

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) smiles

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] that takes two of the four slots already

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Imari would have to go

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I imagine she would not want to miss a chance to fly into combat

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wow Phillipe! I didn't know you were a battle planner.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Misstress Waverlyn's dinners could be challenging to organize

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Except in this case Mistress Waverlyn was our dragon.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] begging your pardon, but i have not seen that hugh can fight

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] no matter who is who there is only one spot left on the airship to return

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] would you not want to send people whom you know can?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I would send anyone other than the Ambassador

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, I did pretty good defending you form a bobcat

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I cannot let her find a way to take a side journey

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (Hugh is not in the room, he is off with Ilero)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh and Phillipe you know I am just itching to go.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I am certain that you will look for any way to avoid this basket of scrolls

Shurkural (TMO)] I can go if'n you want me to. I've got my bow, for what good it'd do.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] and perhaps a dragon is a better option for you

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Shur, "The new one cannot fight?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That does not bode well to send him out on the streets of this city even if he does not.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) shakes her head. "Haven't seen him try yet."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no one saw him with the animals?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we need hoffman)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i missed the bobcat, arrvied for the bear)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well, we should figure that out. And I wanted to send him off to the thieves guild.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hope he will be all right.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I AM certain that Sir Ielro can handle what you need

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] YOU do not need to worry about every detail

Shurkural (TMO)] Well, he seems to love talking, and that's probably the main part of the job.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We all had to do magic to walk inside the mage's guild. I have no idea what they make the rogues do.

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) shifts next to the fireplace holding the basket

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Don't get too close to that fireplace. We might lose a couple.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Wishful thinking?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] said with a smile

[Branwyn (Lisa)] One can dream can't one?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm ready whenever you are.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] very well

[Master] just to set the stage for everyone

[Master] Michael Hugh is out of the room so you have to watch

[Master] Spring Kenna is there

[Master] Branwyn, and Indigo and Shur

[Branwyn (Lisa)] and galdek

[Master] This is the "morning report"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry)

Shurkural (TMO)] (girl chatter time! Indigo, go away)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] OOC Haha

[Master] where Phillipe presents Branwyn with the pile of problems that she will have to deal with

[Master] and yes Lisa attempts to avoid it

[Master] grins

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] whoops

[Master] this is the opportunity for me to present adventure hooks and issues, and problems, and fun bits

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (this is how everyone ended up on that werewolf hunt)

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) knits

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Phillpe sets his basket of scrolls down

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (cannot bear to be idle)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] pulls out one with a purple ribbon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] smles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I like this one already

Shurkural (TMO)] What was purple again?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (royal)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.CourierDispatches

Shurkural (TMO)] (no, that was IC)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] You have been invited to the official New Years Ball at the Palace

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is great notice. This must be a very important ball.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] This will be problematic in that we were starting to plan our own celebration here at the residence

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I am unsure if the Prince is attempting to prempt your own ball

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We can't compete with the Prince can we?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] there will be many balls in the city that night

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] and we will be expected to host one

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] we will have to find a way for you to attend both

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] you cannot do a spell to allow you to be in two places at once?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (do we have a solstice?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No, that's Miranda.

Shurkural (TMO)] (polymorph other)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (New Years Day is the First Day of Spring)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And the people we would invite would be invited to the Prince's ball.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] it's my favorite

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.CalendarGrid

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (sorry not the First day of spring but the middle of Spring

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] DOH

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I am an idiot

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] First day of spring, NOT a soltice

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] two full moons

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Middle of Spring is two new moons

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so when is new years?)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Yes Branwyn we will be expected to invite many of the same peopel that are invited to the Prince's ball

Shurkural (TMO)] Nothing like a little social competition

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (the first day of Spring is two full moons, New Years Day is 1 month after and 15 days after that is the mid spring eve with two new moons)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Where is Marisu when I need her?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.CalendarGrid

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Why don't we have a first day of spring party instead?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Our party would be before the Prince's and would be a nice bright event.

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) raises an eyebrow, that would be a good way of avoiding the conflict

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And would not make anyone have to make the choice of which to attend.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] See! I can avoid conflict when I put my mind to it.

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) hides a smile and picks up 9 scrolls with a brown ribbon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh no!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There aren't even nine of them!

[Shurkural]] (TMO) chuckles.

Shurkural (TMO)] Sure is rough being popular, ain't it, sugar?

Branwyn (Lisa) gives Kenna an agonized look "The Council"

[Shurkural]] (TMO) stretches.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] You do have 7 days still till the next meeting

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] but as you sent your regrets last meeting

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Please send Lord Hightower a note reminding him that he is to escort me.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh dear

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] becuase you were busy ..... with important magical research

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I was busy.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] as the entire council is full aware that your skills are in constant honing to a razor's edge

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] and yes I will request Lord Hightower to attend this next meeting at your side

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So what do they want?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] however I will suggest that you bring a small gift for each of the members of the council as you have missed three consecutive meetings now

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] They all want your favor with the council

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sent to their homes so I do not need to bring a basket to the meeting?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I cannot choose that for you,

Shurkural (TMO)] Oo! Bring a basket of goodies!

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I think it is best if you decide to bring them to the meeting or visit each individually prior to the meeting

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Painful Phillipe

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If I bring them to the meeting then I don't have to speak with them all individually?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I think that you will ahve to speak with each of them at one point, but that might delay matters for you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All right. Can I borrow your basket next week?

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) laughs

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Only if you empty it by then

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] twinkle in his eye

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't mind talking to them if it was simply talking to them.

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) smiles and knits

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But this whole favors and drama is tiresome.

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) holds up an unmarked scroll

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I will empty it.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Here is an invitation to dinner

Branwyn (Lisa) looks curiously at the next one

[Branwyn (Lisa)] From?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Lord Branadarus

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] He is looking for a new wife

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He says that?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] not that is what this invitation is about

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] but you are not .....

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] attached

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] and he only invites single ladies to his table

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What an honor.

Shurkural (TMO)] Let's send him Jilly.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Who is he?

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) SHOCKED

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs loudly

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Not Jilly

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] no

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] He is a fairly powerful Lord, he was given his title in reward for providing a fleet to the navy for an excursion against the bugbears

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I am not entirely certain why he wishes to have you attend a dinner with him

Shurkural (TMO)] They needed a fleet to fight bugbears?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] it does seems a rather bit too

Shurkural (TMO)] I never figured them for being ship builders.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] there are bugbear pirates

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i heard something about pirates

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I believe that Sir Indigo was confronted by them?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] was he?

[Indigo (Lisa)] A long time ago. There are lots of pirates. I don't think they were the same ones.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But anyone who fights bugbear pirates is good.

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) looks impressed

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] So perhaps we could send Sir Indigo in your stead Branwyn?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If he only wishes to see single ladies I believe he should be sorely disappointed in Indigo.

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) scrunching down into the furniture

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Lady Kenna?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] are you?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] uhm, single? i am. but i am under a vow

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] so is Aunt Jennevive

[Indigo (Lisa)] You can't get married?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Her vows gives her some ..... openess?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Jennevive is married!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] not yet. my pilgrimage is not complete

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) shocked

[Indigo (Lisa)] She's married to Red Cloak.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] WHAT

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] who is red cloak?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (watching Michaels head start spinning)

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Jennevive "Want me to tell him? I didn't know it was a secret."

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (she is not here)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (she left?)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (nods to go take care of the corpse)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (she went to the celestry)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well then. Red Cloak is Sir Toybin's evil twin.

[Indigo (Lisa)] He's a necromancer.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Sir Toybin the Royal Consort?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yup.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Aha

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Umm

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I I

[Indigo (Lisa)] He swore an oath to never kill me, but he can hurt everyone else.

[Indigo (Lisa)] No one likes him.

Shurkural (TMO)] They have interesting family reunions.

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) looks at Branwyn

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) eyes big as saucers

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] So

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He is not a concern for us here.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so, this dinner

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jennevive assures us he loves the Mist and would not leave it.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] The Queen, is maried to the Royal Consort, who has an evil twin that is a necromancer, who has tried to kill Indigo but has sworn an oath to not kill him

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] and you are her trusted Ambassador

[Indigo (Lisa)] He attacked me before he swore and then after he swore he hasn't.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] pauses to try to let that sink in

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What do we have to do with Red Cloak?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Sir Indigo brought him up

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I had no idea who Red Cloak was

[Indigo (Lisa)] You said jennevive wasn't married and she is.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] and now you you are telling me that the evil twin to the royal consort is a necromancer and is married to Aunt Jennevive who is here to council the AMbassador

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's not like I just go talking about him.

Shurkural (TMO)] That about covers it, honey.

Shurkural (TMO)] And you can't believe how long it took to get that whole situation figured out.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Don't ask me. I wouldn't have brought Jennevive, but the Queen commands and so here she is.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anyway, will I be entertained at this dinner?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I hae to say that this has been the strangest month in my life

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I am so confused OOC

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] other than the time that the previous ambassador was murdered

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh Phillipe we have only just arrived.

Shurkural (TMO)] I learned to just roll with it. Whatever happens, it'll get weirder next month.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] have any of his other dinner companions said anything about how it went?

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) shakes his head

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I think that we wil have attempt to discover more

[Master] and now Michael

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh just accept it. What's one dinner

[Master] and Spring

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i ask because when gentlemen don't behave like gentlemen, word gets around

[Master] what questions can we answer to clear up the chaotic conversations

[Spring] i think i am up to speed

[Master] smiles

[Spring] i haven't been able to scroll throgh what went on before we got here

[Spring] before *I* got here

[Master] Michael?

Shurkural (TMO)] (going to go afk for a bit soon)

[Spring] i hope tabletop has a way to download chat history in txt so i can parse it out of window

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I am sorry. My Computer froze

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] One moment while I shut down programs

[Master] and Spring it will be on teh site when I close down tonight

[Spring] ugh that sucks

[Master] wanted to post the city district map

[Master] so that Hugh and Ilero can plot out a path

[Spring] so i assume the residence is in the diplomatic quarter

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay, So I am relatively caught up it just seemed like there was a lot of political back and forth. I am good now for the most part but may ask a question or two.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] later on

[Master] yes to spring

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] and yes to Michael, just did not want you totally lost out of character and in character, your in character stuff has a lot to learn but wanted you to understand where the players were coming from

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Gotcha. As for the path I will go wherever Ilero wants to go but if he is interested the docks seem like a good place to get rumors. Perhaps some sailors might have heard of something from distant lands.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] The slums are also a good place to pay for information

[Lisa] 2 docks - navy yards and merchants docks

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] But I would like to get a general overview of the city and begin making a map of the entrie city

[Lisa] the knife is the dangerous part of town

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Merchant docks are probably best

[Lisa] so far that we know

[Master] what is revealed on the map currently is what they know so far

[Lisa] traders quarter has a bunch of shops and stalls

[Lisa] temple hill is where the grand celestry is

[Lisa] has temples and stuff for every kayugan god imaginable

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can I explore the city? I seriously want to begin making a map for my records.

[Master] not at the moment Michael but soon

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Then I'm down with whatever

[Master] so Lisa ready to continue with the basket of scrolls?

[Lisa] there are more?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] next

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] picks up a second basket

Spring knits

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And that was yes to dinner with lord brandanm whatever

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] all tied with orange

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The entire basket is orange?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Really?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] these are invitations to various feasts, celebrations

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I weeded it down to only the 12 most important ones for you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] 12!

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] before I offered any contributions I wanted to check with you

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] AFK

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] should we be agreeing to participate in each of them?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can they wait for Tristan to get back?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I do hope he returns but he is off fighting a dragon, are you certain that he will come back?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Don't say that! Of course he will come back.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Are there any like Broodhoy that I absolutely have to go to?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can't we send other people and make a smaller donation?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I would say that they are all somethign you need to make some sort of apperance

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Any Cahus feasts?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] They are not a sect that has happy festivities

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not even a joust or two?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Oh there are those

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What is the least amount I can spend and not insult them?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] perhaps you can spend as little as 1,000 if you do not do anything

[Branwyn (Lisa)] then do that.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What would I do?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I will go and smile and try not to make them all want to go to Drillian and fight vampires.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] host a gathering here instead

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is all I want.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have one gathering here and that will cover a dozen feasts?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] soft chuckle, one for each

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh no!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The villa is not going to be known throughout the city as the home to religious festivals.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] so you want to have other parties as well?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is truly ridiculous that all of this is of the least bit of importance.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] You have 29 other requests for your time

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] perhaps those would be something you would like to do?

Spring knitting and shaking head sympathetically

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Make Jennevive and Tristan do one of the twelve festivals at the villa. Let them choose something suitable.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How about Brennios? That would be fun.

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) nods

Branwyn (Lisa) mischievious grin

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] that will be well suited for our troupe

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] there is one that I do think that you will want to supervise your self

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Then for the rest, give the minimum and we shall figure our who will attend.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] at midwinter's night

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Which is that?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] we have more than twenty days to prepare

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] The Mourning of Megrim

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sounds dreadful.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] are you familiar with the legend of Megrim?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] She was a human woman who Belinos fell in love with. Was murdered by agents of his brother, when Belinos tried to save her by raising her to goddess status, was killed again by Shar. Still held in reverence by some, mostly as personification of unrequited love or love that ends tragically

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Back

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] tsk tsk tragic

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And this should be my chosen feast?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] the problem is that it is often a time of trial

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] of despair

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Perfect party themes.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] we have two families that are in dispute over a dowry

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I have agreed for you that you will be their arbiter

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] as part of the Mourning of Megrim

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is silly.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] you will not need to leave the residence

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] we can handle all the formalities here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am not a judge, but if they wish my opinion I am happy to provide it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Isn't this Council business?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] according to their familiy traditions, the young woman that you choose to marry this man will marry him

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can you possibly make my morning any more unpleasant?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] the young woman you do not choose will be cast out

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And you agreed I will do this without consulting me

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] if I may say, you may be more inclined to participate in the Festivities of Broodhoy tomorrow

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] The option was that the entire gypsy caravan be put to the flame

[Branwyn (Lisa)] NO

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I thought that you would like a better option

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] and so agreed for you to be the arbiter and solve this dilema for htem

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well thank you for that.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So Megrim here and another of Jennevive's choosing.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] the rest we do the donation and I or someone will make the proper appearances.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is that acceptable?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I will guess she will also want to wait for Tristan to return before announcing her choice?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have no doubt that she will make her choice before Tristan returns so that she may wave it in his face.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Sometimes I am very glad to have such a long table at dinner

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) knitting and smiling and glancing at indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You and me both Phillipe

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do you have any black scrolls in there for me?

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) holds up a small scroll tied in silver

Branwyn (Lisa) looks up with interest

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) hands it over unopened

Branwyn (Lisa) breaks the seal and reads the scroll

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) (to Lisa only)] it is a clean simple page with the words, "It has begun" on it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well that was ominous

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) raises an eyebrow

[Branwyn (Lisa)] At least it wasn't another invitation.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] very well

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] there are always more

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The Silver Family has kindly let us know that "it has begun."

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] however I am not certain you are in the mood for more

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] so I will go to attend to my papers

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Carve me out some time Phillipe. I need to get to the Mage's Guild and perhaps the Celestry.

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) bows

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] you mean before tomorrow's feast?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No black scrolls?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No after.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] none that arrived while you were studying

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] very well

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I will be in my office,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Phillipe.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] your dress fitting is at first bell after noon

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) leaves quickly

Branwyn (Lisa) sinks in her chair

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Kenna "Welcome to my world."

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 10'03".

[Master] Indigo moved 21'06".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 1'06".

[Master] Branwyn moved 2'04".

[Master] Michael how are you at party planning?

[Indigo (Lisa)] You're the only one that complains that they have too many parties to go to.

[Spring] has the map changed?

[Spring] i am still seeing the city

[Master] I did not change you back to the salon

[Master] but there you go

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Do you mean me Michael?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] For the party planning?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I have no idea I am somewhere else right now

[Master] grins Michael the player, not Hugh

[Master] Hugh is off in the city with Ilero

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thanks. I was confused for a second

[Master] Michael gets to help LIsa decide how to host all these parties

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Ahh

[Indigo (Lisa)] and Branwyn has a mission for hugh when he is available

[Indigo (Lisa)] Order of Purity

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I am available whenever Hugh wanders back in

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Does it involve Intrigue, Mystery, and a Murder most foul?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] OOC Anyone who gets that reference gets bonus points

[Lisa] she will take the library work but I don't know if that will cut it

[Lisa] I lose

[Spring] sherlock?

[Master] BBC

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It iis Sherlock! Congrats

[Spring] hee!

[Lisa] next time hugh is back with branwyn she wiill give him a mission besides whatever ilero cooks up

[Lisa] this is in reference to that mystery scroll

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. Well whenever. I don't really know what to do right now.

Shurkural (TMO)] (sorry to be gone so long)

Shurkural (TMO)] (I've not got much left in me, so if you need me for something, I can get it done)

[Master] debating

Shurkural (TMO)] am I arguing for or against?

[Master] and I think that we shoudl not start off Ilero and Hugh and then drop it

[Master] with only ten minutes to go

[Master] so I think that we should wrap up here

[Master] and no game next week

[Master] but TMO can start things on line

Shurkural (TMO)] Ilero isn't going to give him anything specific to do yet. Basically, get yourself established first.

[Master] and then Michael can follow his lead

Shurkural (TMO)] I keep saying I'll do that, then forget all about it.

[Master] grins

[Lisa] sorry we had so much catch up bureaucratic stuff tonight

[Master] and next session in two weeks will be the Feast

[Spring] whee!

Shurkural (TMO)] quite alright, Lisa. Was a nice break from beating heads with local yahoos.

[Lisa] lol

Shurkural (TMO)] yay! Roleplaying Ilero in another large social setting!

Shurkural (TMO)] shrug. smile. grunt.

Shurkural (TMO)] ;)

[Lisa] full of kayugans too

[Lisa] Ilero is Suomi and this is Kayugan town

[TMO] I'll have to try and figure out how to have Ilero look holy.

[Lisa] Kenna can knit you a halo

[Spring] hehehe

[TMO] are the Kayugans into woolen angels?

[Master] grins

[Lisa] and if you make branwyn marry pilist off to someone I will not be a happy character

[TMO] pilist?

[Master] twenty days till that feast

[Lisa] branwyn's lost gypsy love

[TMO] ah. I don't think I've met him.

[Lisa] he saved shur from the ogre

[TMO] oh, guess I have. :)

[Lisa] you just haven't seen those two together

[TMO] probably not.

[TMO] although it would be amusing to watch Branwyn be all lovey dovey ooey-gooey sappy sweet with someone.

[Lisa] I shouldn't give Bob any ideas

[Lisa] Indigo HATED it

[TMO] Do you call him Piley-wiley?

[Lisa] oh god no

[Lisa] it is still branwyn

[Spring] hehehe

[TMO] Luv-snuggins?

[Master] like I need any help with that story line, grins

[Lisa] no you do not need help with crazy story lines

[Lisa] so I am off.

[TMO] I've been spending a lot of my energy on genealogy stuff, so sorry for my lack of participation on the website.

[Lisa] have a good couple of weeks

[Master] night LIsa

[Spring] nitey nite!!

[TMO] g'night

[Master] and no worrkes TMO

Lisa has left the game on Fri Feb 27 23:52:38 EST 2015

[Master] see you all in two weeks if not sooner

[Spring] BOB i put a picture of Kenna on her page http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.KennaWestfoot

[Spring] any chance a miniature of the face can be the token?

[TMO] that's where mine come from.

[Spring] it's an image oft used elswhere but it comes the closest to fitting teh character

[Master] yeap

[Spring] neither a sexpot nor completely lethal looking

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Im Back

[Spring] regular halfling women are hard to find

[TMO] when I get to know the characters a bit better, and get artsy again, maybe I'll try to do mugshots of them. ;)

[TMO] Lisa thinks they're creepy looking. ;)

[Spring] :-)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So does it look like I have a week (in game time) to prepare for the next big event?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] There are some things I would like to have my character do while he waits fo rthe next big thing

[TMO] ooc, pretty sure he won't be going to the big festival, since we're trying to keep his association with us hidden.

[Master] in game time will be about 24 hours

[Master] for the festival

[Master] then the day after that would be off to fight the dragon

[Master] Hugh assigned to defend Kenna

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Since I wont be going to the event, can I please learn as much as I can about airships? Typing still

[Master] yes

[Master] you can ask about the day you are wandering around

[Master] it is only the one day

[Master] then off to the dragon

[Master] then when you are back from that

[Master] things will settle down into a rhythm again

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Also, If I will be on the airship I would also like to prepare a scientific observation kit for the trip. I would like to record and study the airship while I am on board.

[Master] and then mid winter is the feast you are hosting

[Master] for your travel gear you can take a scroll or book and ink and quills

[Master] to take notes

[TMO] gonna bounce, folks. thanks for the game.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would also like to bring a small container for samples of the airship

[Master] night TMO

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Night!

[Spring] nitey nite!

[Master] you will have to work out what those would be Michael

[TMO] see you online and in 2 weeks.

[Spring] me too, i am signing off. had a fun time!

[Master] then we can see if you can find them

[Spring] gnite all!

TMO has left the game on Sat Feb 28 00:00:47 EST 2015

Spring has left the game on Sat Feb 28 00:01:02 EST 2015

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sorry, I didn't understand. All I would be bringing is a small concealable box. I might not even use it, but should a dragon happen to blast the airship, I would like to pick up a small sample for analysis in thec onfustion.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Did that make sense?

[Master] yes

[Master] but

[Master] what sort of box?

[Master] small simple wooden box?

[Master] etc

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yes. Non metallic because that is bad apparently. Also a small canvas bag (not leather)

[Master] nods

[Master] those work

[Master] you can spend part of your day looking for htem

[Master] in the city

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay I will be back in a second with a prepared list of what I will need for the trip

[Master] you can post it online

[Master] I will shut this down

[Master] and post the chat

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. Thanks! I had a lot of fun tonight. I felt like a started to actually belong with the group. I appreciate you guys helping me with that. And, with that nighty night everyone. Thanks again

[Master] grins

[Master] see you online

Michael has left the game on Sat Feb 28 00:04:37 EST 2015