View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Feb2814

Feb 28 14 - The Enemy of My Enemy - Long Live the King

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Feb 28 18:35:44 EST 2014 ====

[Master] We are running the Enemy of My Enemy story arc tonight, when Eric logs in. We are picking up at the point where Aunt Jennevive found and opened the secret door.

[John Anstett] has joined the game on Fri Feb 28 18:44:16 EST 2014

[John Anstett] is receiving the map TFS-med3 (1)...

[John Anstett] has received the map TFS-med3 (1).

[Master] Howdy

John Anstett hello

[Master] that is not the map you want by teh way

John Anstett it opend all by it self

[Master] unless you are seeing the Under Farmhouse and it has some weird name there

[Master] what are you seeing?

John Anstett the stone arch way

[Master] ok

[John Anstett] is receiving the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed...

[John Anstett] has received the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed.

John Anstett Miranda got a book at school about Greek Myths and was telling me of the stories

John Anstett howing me the family tree

[Master] nice

John Anstett she thinks its real

[Master] just a sec phone

[Master] back

[Master] and tell Laura thank you

[Master] sounds like a nice guy

John Anstett ok

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Feb 28 18:56:45 EST 2014

Lisa is receiving the map TFS-med3 (1)...

Lisa has received the map TFS-med3 (1).

Lisa is receiving the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed...

Lisa has received the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed.

John Anstett Miranda wants me to tell you he was ridding again today

John Anstett Hi Lisa

[Master] that is good

[Master] tell her anytime she wants I will go with her

[Lisa] Hello

[Master] Mike will not be in tonight

[Master] taking someoen to the airport

[Master] he said once Ref Fair stops he will be back in on a normal basis

[Master] Guy will not be in for a while

[Master] because he got a new job

[Lisa] another new job?

[Master] working at 5 am on Sat

John Anstett econd or third

[Master] at a truck stop

[Lisa] that sucks

John Anstett ouch

[Lisa] job is good

[Lisa] starting at 5 am bad

[Lisa] you know what really sucks about this whole adventure?

[Master] no

[Lisa] this is probably all Toybin's fault

John Anstett which one

[Master] lol

[Master] lol

John Anstett that i so out of character

[Lisa] If Toybin hadn't sucked up to those priests in the caverns we probably would have tried to figure out who they were

[Lisa] probably those were Greeks the whole time

[Lisa] oh well

John Anstett it would not be the first time we paid for not clearing out an adventure

[Lisa] but realistically speaking if we had known they were greeks, who at the time would have said we should fight them?

John Anstett no one

[Lisa] so probably could not have been avoided

John Anstett it is just part of BOB's story telling to reviit old places

[Lisa] but if we would have asked more questions maybe we would have known they were greeks and could have said - Aha! I know those guys. They live in a hole in the ground.

John Anstett we can't kill all the goblin

John Anstett but we can try

[Lisa] but if we would have asked more questions maybe we would have known they were greeks and could have said - Aha! I know those guys. They live in a hole in the ground.

John Anstett maybe

[Lisa] sorry - mu connection cut out and it double posted

[Master] and it is weird, Lisa has disconnected and recoonected

[Lisa] I appear to have returned in tact

John Anstett now I know what it loooks like when it happens to me

[Master] so while we are waiting

[Master] do you want to push into the caverns? or switch over and talk at the gaming table?

John Anstett A flip of the ol' kLoOge.Coin results in: Heads

John Anstett head are for gamming

[Lisa] hello?

[Lisa] okay - lost text

[Lisa] I was voting for gaming

[Master] ok

[Master] good so gaming it is

[Lisa] I was going to do some roles for you at the very least so you would know if I was winning or losing :)

[Master] roll away

John Anstett are you ok with cheating?

[Indigo (Lisa)] So QuiFon, did you want to play too or just watch?

John Anstett ordo you like to gamble

QuiFon Ruminell ([John Anstett])] I have never played so I want to watch for a bit

[Indigo (Lisa)] I have been playing for years. I think I'm pretty good at it.

Indigo (Lisa) walks over to the table, "Mind if I join in for a bit?"

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 500. Next level in 7428.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 500. Next level in 120533.

[farmer (Master)] Huh

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Indigo: Gaming check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[farmer (Master)] looks like we have a rookie fellas

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Indigo: Gaming check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[farmer (Master)] nods at Qui

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Indigo: Gaming check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[farmer (Master)] and you are welcome Sir if you want to play

[farmer (Master)] looking at Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Indigo: Gaming check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Indigo: Gaming check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

QuiFon Ruminell ([John Anstett])] No, No

[farmer (Master)] Glad to have a Knight sit down with us

QuiFon Ruminell ([John Anstett])] maybe i a bit

[Indigo (Lisa)] Great! Thank you!

[farmer (Master)] if you do not mind loosing some that is Sir, he says with a smile

[farmer (Master)] We are all good folk here

[Indigo (Lisa)] Qui, you can see how it goes and jump in any time. It's fun.

[Indigo (Lisa)] What are the stakes?

Indigo (Lisa) takes a seat at the table

farmer (Master) nodding at the other players, this here is Ping, Wrangle, Chuku and I'm Shamuel

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm Indigo and this is QuiFon.

[farmer (Master)] You seem short for a knight Sir?

[farmer (Master)] are you ok ?

Indigo (Lisa) nods and smiles around the table

[Indigo (Lisa)] Can't help my size

[farmer (Master)] Chuckles

[farmer (Master)] slaps the man next to him on the back

[farmer (Master)] Wrangle maybe you can tell that one to your wife

[farmer (Master)] sorry I am so small honey, I can't help my size

[farmer (Master)] LAUGHS

Indigo (Lisa) blushes and looks down

Indigo (Lisa) mutters "well you can't"

[Wrangle (Master)] You know I can count

[Wrangle (Master)] and last I checked I have three sons to your one Shamuel

[Wrangle (Master)] Pokes him in the shoulder

[Wrangle (Master)] so maybe I should pay Marjorie a visit

[Wrangle (Master)] explain to her about size

[Wrangle (Master)] and how you use it

QuiFon Ruminell ([John Anstett])] All is good

Chuku (Master) rolls his eyes

[Chuku (Master)] so

[Chuku (Master)] Sir Indigo

[Chuku (Master)] the game is three card stud

[Chuku (Master)] you pull a card

[Chuku (Master)] place your bet

[Chuku (Master)] we go around until everyone has three or is out

[Chuku (Master)] easy enough?

[Chuku (Master)] buy in is half a copper

QuiFon Ruminell ([John Anstett])] what are on the cards?

[Chuku (Master)] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 of four suits

Indigo (Lisa) pulls his 10 copper pieces out of his pouch

QuiFon Ruminell ([John Anstett])] and how do you know who wins?

[Chuku (Master)] highest wins

[Chuku (Master)] we will go easy on you stranger do not worry

QuiFon Ruminell ([John Anstett])] ahh o you need to add

[Chuku (Master)] so

[Chuku (Master)] flip flip flip flip flip

[Master] and all of them chip in what seem to be copper pieces cut in half

[Master] Chuku looks at Indigo, passes him four cut coins

Indigo (Lisa) hands him two whole ones

[Master] nods

[Master] everyone is in

[Master] flip flip flip flip

[Master] Indigo has the high with 2 nines

[Master] flip flip to the otehrs

[Master] and then Indigo wins

QuiFon Ruminell ([John Anstett])] (everyone see the card

TMO has joined the game on Fri Feb 28 19:27:11 EST 2014

TMO is receiving the map TFS-med3 (1)...

[Master] rakes in his earnings of 5 total Copper

[Master] yes to John

TMO has received the map TFS-med3 (1).

Indigo (Lisa) smiles and slides his winnings over

[Master] Hello TMO

[Master] new round

Indigo (Lisa) antes up again

[Master] flip flip flip

QuiFon Ruminell ([John Anstett])] hello tmo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hi tmo)

[TMO] (heya folks)

[Master] and this time it is a tie with Indigo and Wrangle

[Indigo (Lisa)] (let me know when I need more rolls)

[Master] you split the pot

[Master] of 2 and a half each

Indigo (Lisa) looks at wrangle "Nice round!"

Indigo (Lisa) antes again

[Master] flip flip flip

[Master] Indigo gets a 10 to atart

[Master] start

Indigo (Lisa) tries to think of how much he would have to play to pay for lunch and ecides not to think about it

[Master] flip flip flop

[Master] Indigo is up by three over everyone else

[Master] everyone antes in again

[Master] flip flip flip

[Master] Indgio gets a 1

[Master] loses

[Master] Chuku rakes in the pot

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh well.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Want to play this time Qui?

QuiFon Ruminell ([John Anstett])] no thanks

[Master] TMO just gambling a bit till Eric comes in

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I have two more rounds?)

[Master] yes

[Master] flip flip flip

QuiFon Ruminell ([John Anstett])] to be true, I was just looking for a reason to walk away from Rondelle

[Master] INdigo comes out ahead again

[TMO] (no worries - I'm eating, so entertain yourself away)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (after we are done we can go to weapons table for shur and miranda)

[Master] but this time only rakes in 3 and a half

Indigo (Lisa) looks anxiously at the cards

[Master] and final round flip flip flip

[Master] this time around Chuku and Indigo split the pot of 6 copper

[Master] so overall right now Indigo is up 8 copper

Indigo (Lisa) smiles "That was very fun! Thank you for letting me play."

[Master] adn the other people are almost tapped out

[Indigo (Lisa)] I think I need to head over and see Ben at the stables. Can I buy the table a round before I go?

[Wrangle (Master)] You sure are lucky Sir

[Wrangle (Master)] that would be a ppreciated Sir

[Wrangle (Master)] what are you seeing old Ben about?

Indigo (Lisa) shrugs "just practice"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Want to see about buying a wagon back.

QuiFon Ruminell ([John Anstett])] I do not think practice helps here Sir

[Wrangle (Master)] you looking for a wagon?

[Wrangle (Master)] waht do you mean buy it back?

Indigo (Lisa) waves at the waitress for a round for the table

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh these thieves stole our wagon and horses while we slept and we heard that they sold them here in town.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We have to get them back before they are sold to someone else.

[Wrangle (Master)] not much lookout for that

[Wrangle (Master)] is why we are here in the middle of the day

[Wrangle (Master)] blasted Lizard men

[Wrangle (Master)] burned down most of the farms in the area the last two weeks

[Wrangle (Master)] ain't nothing to carry away now

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's horrible! They just raided farms burning them? Did they steal from you too?

QuiFon Ruminell ([John Anstett])] that is sad

[Wrangle (Master)] burned down all my crops

[Wrangle (Master)] stupid yokels from down south say it is a dragon

[Wrangle (Master)] PFFFFTFT

QuiFon Ruminell ([John Anstett])] that is sad

[Wrangle (Master)] just a mess of lizard men rampaging

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hmmm... Is the Duke helping you out?

[Wrangle (Master)] the Lord it out now rounding them up

[Indigo (Lisa)] Good!

[Wrangle (Master)] says that we will be rid of them soon enough

QuiFon Ruminell ([John Anstett])] that does not sound like lizzard men

QuiFon Ruminell ([John Anstett])] but we did see some working with some humans

[Wrangle (Master)] did you catch em?

QuiFon Ruminell ([John Anstett])] not yet

[Wrangle (Master)] well good luck

QuiFon Ruminell ([John Anstett])] good day

[QuiFon Ruminell]] ([John Anstett]) heads out

[Indigo (Lisa)] Good luck to you too! Enjoy your ale. Hoe we see you again on our trip back.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hope)

[Master] (grabbing water brb)

[Master] b

[Master] so?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Miranda and Shur?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (swishing those hips)

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] But is it wrong to tease?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (tmo - you forgot the hair toss. can't do any proper flirting without at least one good hair toss)

[TMO] (one step at a time - :D. Try to teach Miranda how to swivel her hips *and* toss hair at the same time and she'd probly fall flat on the floor)

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] So I just sway back and forth like this?

[TMO] (and the hair toss looks more natural when the rest of the body is in motion)

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] [Miranda Paige]]: BAL check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] [Miranda Paige]]: BAL check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] I just do not have your grace

[John Anstett] has left the game on Fri Feb 28 19:46:45 EST 2014

[John Anstett] has joined the game on Fri Feb 28 19:47:00 EST 2014

[Master] that was some tumble

[Master] grins

[John Anstett] is receiving the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed...

[John Anstett] has received the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed.

[Shurkural (TMO)] Yeah, like that, but don't try quite so hard. Move naturally, let it flow. If you work on it a bit, it'll start to come naturally to you, sugar. Most every woman and some men have got it inside them. Just gotta find it and let it out.

[Shurkural (TMO)] If you ain't never tried or thought about it, its no surprise its a bit rusty. We can work on it if you want.

[Shurkural (TMO)] (I don't think Shur is a Teacher)

[Shurkural (TMO)] (Ilero is though, but teaching this is outside his range, I'm sure)

[Master] grins

John Anstett but as I said, I do not need a new dagger

John Anstett nor a new skill

John Anstett I will charm anyman the new way, with magic

Shurkural (TMO) looks a little uncertain. "If you think that's the best way... its your decision, I guess, sugar."

John Anstett I would rather run than fight

[Master] so visiting the weapon seller?

[Shurkural (TMO)] (yessir)

[Master] or going to see Ben about a waggon

[Master] ok

[weapon seller (Master)] Hello Ladies

[Shurkural (TMO)] (were we supposed to do that? I've forgotten. ;) )

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] (oops)

[weapon seller (Master)] you are looking very pleased today

[weapon seller (Master)] are you in the market for a nice light bow?

[weapon seller (Master)] easy pull on the arm?

[weapon seller (Master)] or perhaps you woul likd a nice thin stilletto

[Shurkural (TMO)] Well sugar, I'd love to take a look at it, see what you've got. And it looks like you've certainly got a lot ... here in your store.

weapon seller (Master) warm smile

[weapon seller (Master)] I have everything you need there darling

[weapon seller (Master)] would you like to see something with a bit of distance? or do you like it up close and personal?

[Shurkural (TMO)] Mm.. I bet you do. Let's start with the bow, I think. The one I've got already is pretty decent, but I won't usually turn down the chance to trade up if I get one.

[weapon seller (Master)] he hands over a nice yew bow

[weapon seller (Master)] would you like me to string that for you?

[weapon seller (Master)] he pulls out an oiled coil of bow string

[weapon seller (Master)] there is a nice flex to that one

[weapon seller (Master)] see,

[weapon seller (Master)] nice adn tight

[weapon seller (Master)] but comes right back upright easily enough

Shurkural (TMO) smiles at him. "Well, it won't do me much good if I can't string it myself, now will it? I won't always have a nice strong man handy. A girl's gotta be able to do a few things herself, right?"

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] it' all about how tight it is?

[weapon seller (Master)] I would be sooo disapointed if you had to do anything by your self

Eric.Wolfe-15104 has joined the game on Fri Feb 28 19:59:59 EST 2014

Eric.Wolfe-15104 is receiving the map TFS-med3 (1)...

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] it is always beter to have help

weapon seller (Master) smiles at Miranda

[Shurkural (TMO)] (anything special about this bow compared to her current one? She has a standard short bow)

[weapon seller (Master)] I am good about sharing

[Eric.Wolfe-15104] hello everyone!

[weapon seller (Master)] being able to make sure that everyone is statisfied

Eric.Wolfe-15104 has received the map TFS-med3 (1).

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] (hello Eric)

[Shurkural (TMO)] (:Wave:)

[weapon seller (Master)] (standard short bow nothing special just new)

[weapon seller (Master)] Hello Eric

[Eric.Wolfe-15104] howdy

[weapon seller (Master)] will we have a visitor?

[weapon seller (Master)] or are you the visitor? grins

[Eric.Wolfe-15104] nope no visitor tonight. He had a sick kid. He may jump in later if he can though

[weapon seller (Master)] ok

[Shurkural (TMO)] How much're you asking for this bow, honey? I'm on a bit of a budget and I've got a few things to pick up, so I can't splurge too much.

[weapon seller (Master)] for you? only 10 silver

[Shurkural (TMO)] (whats standard price?)

[Eric] Are you finishing up some stuff for Indigo's arc? cuz i have a few things to do real quick and i'll be back in 10-15

[weapon seller (Master)] (30 gp) [weapon seller (Master)] go Eric

[weapon seller (Master)] and when you get back we will start on Tristan

[Eric] brb

[Eric] I am away from the keyboard.

[Shurkural (TMO)] (... that's a substantial discount.. is the wood sturdy?)

[weapon seller (Master)] it looks good

[Shurkural (TMO)] Hmm.. that's a pretty nice deal, honey. What kind of arrows do you have to go with it?

[weapon seller (Master)] sadly I do not have any arrows available currently

[weapon seller (Master)] I only have these arrow heads

[weapon seller (Master)] solid silver

[weapon seller (Master)] just what the lady needs to make things sparkle

[Shurkural (TMO)] Well, I do like to make a good impression on my targets.

[weapon seller (Master)] 1 gold piece each or if you buy 5 of them I will throw in my last one for free

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] sounds like he like you

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] or that are not real silver

[Shurkural (TMO)] (1gp per silver arrowhead? Sounds good to me, roughly standard price?)

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] (just making it up as I go)

[Shurkural (TMO)] (me too)

[weapon seller (Master)] (no clue if that is a good price)

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] you know you want them

[Shurkural (TMO)] (lol)

[weapon seller (Master)] (grins, I mean you have no clue)

[Shurkural (TMO)] Alright, honey. Let's put the arrowheads and the bow together for now. What've you got in the way of blades? Anything that matches with these here? Always good to go out with matching gear, y'know.

[weapon seller (Master)] I have a very pretty little stilletto here

[weapon seller (Master)] hands it over

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] (the shoe?)

[weapon seller (Master)] this would look very nice in a delicate hand like yours

[Shurkural (TMO)] (silver blade?)

[weapon seller (Master)] it will be used well to cut things

[weapon seller (Master)] nice good piece of steel here

[weapon seller (Master)] perhaps you are a tad out of practice?

[weapon seller (Master)] I could show you how to get just the right touch when you PUSH forward

[weapon seller (Master)] a nice tight fit

[weapon seller (Master)] ease out

[weapon seller (Master)] no mess

[Shurkural (TMO)] That's awful sweet of you, sugar. Mm.. it's not bad, not bad at all. But... not quite what I'm looking for. I think I wouldn't mind seeing if you've got anything to match those arrowheads. They're real pretty, and would look good with the new belt I just bought the other day.

[weapon seller (Master)] those are a rare find

[weapon seller (Master)] a farmer found those in a field he told me

[Shurkural (TMO)] So am I, honey. /smile.

[weapon seller (Master)] wrapped up in a nice tight little package

[weapon seller (Master)] maybe if you come back by tonight

[weapon seller (Master)] we can explore and see what we find?

[Shurkural (TMO)] Oo, I'm on a job tonight, sugar. Sorry. I guess I'll just have to settle for the bow and heads. Maybe I'll get a chance to swing back by some day. This may become a favorite place of mine to shop at.

[weapon seller (Master)] so let me wrap these up for you

[weapon seller (Master)] I can bring them over to the Inn for you

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I noticed neither of you asked what this guy looked like. If you might find him attractive and worth coming back for)

[weapon seller (Master)] (oh come on, the icon shows it all, skinny, long stringy hair, total bad boy look!)

[Eric] I am back at the keyboard.

[Eric] back

[Shurkural (TMO)] That'd be wonderful, sugar. How much do I owe you for the whole package?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what icon?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he didn't even get a name)

[weapon seller (Master)] It is a very nice package you have there, lets say say 6 gold and we get it all put together with you

[weapon seller (Master)] (what icon do you see when he is talking?)

[Shurkural (TMO)] (yours)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (shield)

[weapon seller (Master)] DOH

[Master] weapon seller #1 moved 2'10".

[Master] OK

[Master] so wrapped up the sale

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ahh - now who wouldn't want to get with that! ;) )

[Shurkural (TMO)] Throw in a handful of those bow strings and you've got a deal.

[Master] 7 GP for the total including 3 strings

[Master] you got the bow for 75% off

[Shurkural (TMO)] (heeheehee)

[Master] and &&&&&&&&&7

[Master] &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

[Master] so we are good here

[Shurkural (TMO)] yessir

[Master] everyone can cleanse their minds

[Eric] :)

[Master] and flip over to the farmhouse

[Master] grins

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (getting into character)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I knew it was there

[Master] somehow I will have to get into character as an evil priestess

Ilero (TMO) practices his twerking.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (big streatch)

[Eric] I do enjoy the evil priestesses you have for me

[Master] bows,

[Master] glad to serve

[Eric] lol

[Master] so does everyone know where you are and what is happening?

Lisa is receiving the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed...

Lisa has received the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed.

[Eric] Yes mostly

[Master] ask away

[Master] before we start

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] i just want to point out, there were no goblins this way last time

[Master] did everyone see Lisa's thoughts on the church?

[Master] BUZZZZZZZZ

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (yes)

[Master] 10 points from Hoffman

[Eric] The answer to my question?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (really?)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (not many)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (but we were lower level)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (you never gave me point for all the things I was right about)

[Master] grins

[Master] TMO? Eric? questions? problems? solutions?

[Ilero (TMO)] (too busy twerking)

[Eric] Nope I'm good to go

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (is Lisa getting disconnected again?)

[Eric] Let the abuse begin:)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Shall I lead or do feel up to it llero?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] OH Tristan

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] it appears there is a door over here

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] would you like the chance to go first?

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero is used to it, but feel free to replace him if you'd prefer)

[Eric] I am back at the keyboard.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (Lisa any questions, concerns?)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I don't remember any trap last time

[Ilero (TMO)] Hye check first pliss.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Perhaps Ilero should go first and check for traps

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] np

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Why thank you Ilero

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] that is very nice of you

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=94] 94 - ROLL FAILED against 40!!

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 2'11".

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] It is going to be a tight fit in there

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (what is it with you and tight tonight?)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (chuckles just teasing TMO)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (lol)

[Ilero (TMO)] (the things I must suffer through to get my D&D fix...)

[Master] Ilero moved 10'07".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (moving on)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire moved 5'05".

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (going with the idea of a 60 foot light source for you for now)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] is that a scratch on you tristian?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master) (to TMO only)] Ilero sees light dancing on water up ahead

Tristan Elaire (Eric) looks down at his armor

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] I guess i am bleeding pretty good...

Tristan Elaire (Eric) looks to Branwyn "How are you doing? Should we heal up before proceeding?"

[Ilero (TMO)] Water and light ahead. Light mean people?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Not always

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (I can heal 9 hp per orison)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 20'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh I should be fine for the moment. What's a few badger scratches?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (New clock I saw today, the Black Knight with his arms cut off and laying at the bottom of the dial of a clock, just a flesh wound)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I am right behind you

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (wow)

Tristan Elaire (Eric) nods to Bran

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire moved 8'08".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Move forward with care and keep your eyes peeled everyone

[Ilero (TMO)] Hye go first?

Tristan Elaire (Eric) nods

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

Ilero (TMO) nods. "Wait here minute pliss."

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Night Vision check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=58] 58 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 75!!

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Ilero: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=20] 20 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 75!!

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 25'00".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Aunt Jennevive (Master) (to Eric only)] Tristan sees that Jennivie is trying to get all the new people in front of her to sandwich them between people in your own group

[Ilero (TMO)] (not sure how far he can move after making 5 rolls)

[Master] Ilero moved 9'04".

[Aunt Jennevive (Master) (to TMO only)] so Ilero makes it to this room, circular walk away around a pool, light coming in from above, you can guess that this is the well, there is a stream heading over to the south and an opening in the wall there too

[Master] Marisu moved 11'01".

[Master] Yellin moved 9'02".

[Master] Bind moved 38'06".

[Master] Polinia moved 29'02".

[Master] Drestin moved 5'06".

[Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] ah, light from above. Assumed it was torchlight

[Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] No people in sight?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master) (to TMO only)] none

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Should I follow now?

Ilero (TMO) waves everyone forward.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 33'02".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire moved 27'11".

[Master] Polinia moved 31'09".

[Master] Drestin moved 29'07".

[Master] Bind moved 22'07".

[Master] Yellin moved 17'06".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 9'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Marisu moved 13'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 16'06".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I thought this was the well before

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] still do

Branwyn (Lisa) whispers to Marisu "Wonder what the holdup is?"

[Ilero (TMO)] (nothing)

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 14'06".

[Ilero (TMO)] (just me being stupid)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] thought we could go two by two on either side of the streem

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 13'01".

Tristan Elaire (Eric) nods to Hoffman

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire moved 25'01".

[Master] Polinia moved 17'06".

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 12'02".

[Master] Drestin moved 17'10".

[Master] Bind moved 20'07".

[Master] Yellin moved 20'01".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 19'11".

[Ilero (TMO)] (let me know when I need to roll again, Bob)

[Master] Marisu moved 20'01".

[Master] Branwyn moved 19'08".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 12'04".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire moved 12'07".

[Master] Ilero lets you know that you seem to have come to a large chamber that is designed to hold an overflow from the spring

[Master] but there is a hole in the wall to the east

[Master] smashed through like with a hammer

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 12'00".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] into the goblin lair

Branwyn (Lisa) looks up at the ligh from above "So this is the well from in front of the farmhouse?"

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] is thi where we went back up to the church?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (no Goonies references John??)

[Master] Polinia moved 16'09".

[Master] Drestin moved 17'00".

[Master] Bind moved 18'03".

[Master] Yellin moved 18'11".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 13'04".

[Master] Marisu moved 14'01".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (not something I remember well)

[Master] Branwyn moved 15'02".

[Master] Bran has her light rock? 60 foot radius?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 10'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ilero has it)

[Master] so what is the light source back at the rear then?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we can't let Ilero get too fard ahead turning corners wise)

[Master] where he is now the back portion of the group would be in the dark

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 25'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Marisu moved 20'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Aunt Jennevive moved 13'10".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (we need a second light)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yellin moved 8'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Bind moved 9'00".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] I can cast permenant light on something

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (cast continual light on Aunt' hand)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Does someone have a ring or necklace?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so can I - how much light do we want?)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] LOL

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Not a lot. I don't want to be glowing 3 corridors down

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (we will know where it is)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Just keep moving forward Tristan

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] we will all be there soon enough

[Ilero (TMO)] (brb - Bob, can you just move Ilero down the halls when the group is ready for it?)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] nods

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 1'11".

[Master] Branwyn moved 11'04".

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 13'00".

[Master] Polinia moved 18'00".

[Master] Drestin moved 18'01".

[Master] Marisu moved 5'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero has 60 ft radius - he just can't go running around corners on us is all and we'll be fine)

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 13'08".

[Master] Bind moved 16'01".

[Master] Yellin moved 17'10".

[Master] Ilero moved 1'02".

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] this is a very tight fit grins

[Master] only 2 foot across

[Master] will have to go sideways

[Master] but it looks like it opens up after a short bit

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (how tall ?)

[Master] 3-4 foot tall

[Master] but higher inside

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] and we let Indigo go else where

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] probbly having a grand time out in the big outdoors

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] just when you need all the little guys

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can't be any worse than climbing through that fireplace.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'll go in if you want.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] no,I was waiting for llero, but I offered to go first

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] No let Illero keep moving so he can inspect for traps

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] as you wiiiiiiish

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] LOL

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Unless your god thinks you will be ok Hoffman

[Master] (hoffman, you keep using this word I do not think it means what you think it means)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I am sure things will be ok

[Master] so having Ilero move in?

Tristan Elaire (Eric) nods

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (hoffman a cloe second

[Ilero (TMO)] (back - did I miss anything?)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] close

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (jut forced quotes)

[Master] Ilero moved 3'02".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (perfect timing actually)

[Master] Ilero ducks, and squeezes in

[Master] shattered rock on the ground

[Master] dark inside

[Master] stalagmites all over

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 4'06".

[Master] Ilero moved 4'05".

[Ilero (TMO)] (need more rolls?)

[Master] I think Ilero can figure out

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hurry through we will all be in the dark

[Master] bones under a spider web

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 3'02".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 3'01".

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 6'06".

[Ilero (TMO)] hst. Spiders

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Master only)] cantrips a small blue light

[Master] Bind moved 18'02".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] is there two ways to go

[Master] Polinia moved 11'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 3'08".

[Master] Drestin moved 13'10".

[Ilero (TMO)] T'ere. *points*

[Master] Yellin moved 12'08".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 17'02".

[Master] Marisu moved 2'00".

Tristan Elaire (Eric) looks to the new allies "I dont suppose you've been through here in the past have you?"

[Bind (Master)] never down here

[Bind (Master)] we were told that up in the church there were protections

Tristan Elaire (Eric) nods "Thought I'd ask"

[Master] So what is Ilero doing?

Branwyn (Lisa) bounces the blue light on her palm waiting to go through the doorway

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire moved 6'01".

[Ilero (TMO)] (no one responded to the spiders comment)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] llero, let me go if we are going

[Ilero (TMO)] Hokay.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (i asked)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Can you toss your stone out there Ilero? See if there is anything?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (branwyn is not in the room yet)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 2'04".

[Master] Bind moved 2'01".

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 2'08".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire moved 2'02".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (do I see any spider?)

[Master] Drestin moved 2'01".

[Master] Bind moved 4'06".

[Master] Drestin moved 4'11".

[Master] no to hoffman

[Master] Polinia moved 2'10".

[Master] Yellin moved 2'06".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (do I see any spider?)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (do I see any spider?)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (do I see any spider?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Aunt Jennevive moved 2'00".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (lol)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire moved 2'08".

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 6'00".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 6'07".

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 2'00".

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Jennevive "No one's yelling so it might be all right in there"

Tristan Elaire (Eric) smiles at Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you can't see her! she's in the other room)

[Master] Drestin moved 14'02".

[Master] Polinia moved 8'09".

[Master] Yellin moved 9'06".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 9'08".

[Master] Marisu moved 6'03".

[Master] Branwyn moved 3'08".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (there we go send int he red shirts)

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Spider #2 targets Drestin. Distance: 5'09"

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Spider #2: Attack: Natural Attack: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 9. MISSES Drestin (AC FINAL: 8).

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (so thi i one big cavern?)

[Drestin (Master)] HEY!

[Master] Bind moved 2'04".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 2'08".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (so thi i one big cavern?)

[Master] how woudl you know John?

[Master] you need to move around and explore

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Come on Marisu. You're next.

[Master] you only have the one light source

[Master] from where Ilero is that is what is illuminated

[Ilero (TMO)] (I figured it was two because of the dark. Wouldn't one light source light in an arc, not two split beams?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (i cantripped a small blue light on my palm since I'm stuck outside)

[Master] those are stalagmites sticking up from the ground

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire moved 5'06".

[Master] almost collums

[Ilero (TMO)] (oooooohhhhh)

[Master] creates shadows, blocks passage, etc

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 6'03".

Branwyn (Lisa) looks behind her thinking she could get grabbed an no one would even notice

[Ilero (TMO)] (my bad, I didn't understand what the map was showing)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] so we do not see a spider yet?

Branwyn (Lisa) gives Marisu a nudge through the doorway

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] just a web?

[Ilero (TMO)] Marisu moved 4'06".

[Master] as far as you can tell

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Come on! In we go!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 2'02".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Yes all in here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 4'03".

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) pulls out a torch

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: firebuilding check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 3'05".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire moved 4'04".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] carfull drein

[John Anstett] has edited [Hoffman]]'s effects.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (That is a nice torch)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (WAIT)

[John Anstett] has edited [Hoffman]]'s effects.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (waiting)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Bob is having problems - all is black - he can see chat but that seems to be all)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (that is a bit of a switch)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he sees but can't even close program)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (saved what we did so far and is shutting down and will be right back)

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Feb 28 21:13:35 EST 2014 ====

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Feb 28 21:13:49 EST 2014

[John Anstett] has joined the game on Fri Feb 28 21:13:49 EST 2014

Lisa is receiving the map TFS-med3 (1)...

[John Anstett] is receiving the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed...

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Feb 28 21:17:42 EST 2014 ====

[John Anstett] has joined the game on Fri Feb 28 21:17:58 EST 2014

[John Anstett] is receiving the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed...

[John Anstett] has received the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed.

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Feb 28 21:18:28 EST 2014

Lisa is receiving the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed...

Lisa has received the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed.

Eric has joined the game on Fri Feb 28 21:18:55 EST 2014

Eric is receiving the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed...

Eric has received the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed.

[Master] Ok so you three are all good?

[Eric] Bob is your computer puking?

[Master] you see the chat?

[Eric] ya i think so

[Eric] yes

[Lisa] yes

John Anstett lost from from the last bit, but ok

[Master] I think that I clicked an extra zero when I tried to add things

[Master] and it overwhelmed the program

[Branwyn (Lisa)] 1000000 goblins

[Eric] lol

[Master] very close

[John Anstett] has edited [Hoffman]]'s effects.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that would be bad news)

[Master] so you understand what you are seeing?

[Eric] a red spot?

John Anstett that is the torch

[Master] the red is Hoffman's torch

[Eric] ah

[Eric] (then yes i see the spider)

[Eric] (does it see us? has it moved?)

John Anstett did it already grap Dresin or just target

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Feb 28 21:34:24 EST 2014 ====

[Eric] did i log too soon?

[Master] jsut do not do antyhing

[Eric] ok

[John Anstett] has joined the game on Fri Feb 28 21:36:10 EST 2014

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Feb 28 21:36:17 EST 2014

Lisa is receiving the map TFS-med3 (1)...

[Master] just do not do anything

[John Anstett] is receiving the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed...

[John Anstett] has received the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed.

[Master] just let maps load

Lisa has received the map TFS-med3 (1).

Lisa is receiving the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed...

Lisa has received the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed.

[Master] OK

[Master] so we had a cascade effect there

[Master] the program overwhelmed

[Master] and then when I tried to hit delete

[Master] it deleted all the characters and the map

[Master] and over wrote 5 of the 10 backups I have

[Master] as I back up fairly regularly during the night

[Master] but we are all good now

[Master] and back to where we were

[Master] everything is restored

John Anstett thank goodnes for backup back ups

Eric is receiving the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed...

[Master] grins

Eric has received the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed.

[Master] I do plan ahead

[Master] OK

John Anstett like starting combat at my bed time

[Master] so TMO is delayed by kids bedrooms being less than spotless

[Eric] lol ok wait?

[Master (to GM only)] Goblin #15 moved 6'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Goblin #15 targets Bind. Distance: 4'02"

[Master (to GM only)] Goblin #14 moved 4'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Goblin #14 targets Bind. Distance: 5'10"

[Master (to GM only)] Goblin #13 moved 4'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Goblin #12 moved 1'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Goblin #11 moved 6'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Goblin #10 moved 4'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Goblin #9 moved 3'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Goblin #12 moved 3'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Goblin #8 moved 2'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Goblin #7 moved 6'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Goblin #6 moved 5'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Goblin #5 moved 10'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Goblin #4 moved 1'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Goblin #3 moved 8'09".

[Master] no

[Master] we will move forward

[Eric] ok

[Master] just making sure everything is good to go

[Master] Hoffman has his torch there

[Master] Ilero has the light source there

[Master] I will start up Init now

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Giant Spider #2: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

John Anstett [Hoffman]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=10] 18

[Lisa] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=6] 14

[Master] Aunt Jennevive: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Yellin: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Drestin: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Polinia: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

John Anstett I can not catch a break

John Anstett last, I am clean up again

[John Anstett] sits down and waits

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what's the problem?)

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Giant Spider #2

John Anstett last on init

[Master] Giant Spider #2: Attack: Natural Attack: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 5. HITS Drestin (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Master] Giant Spider #2: Damage v SM: Natural Attack: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Drestin

[Master] Drestin moved 4'06".

[Master] Drestin targets Giant Spider #2. Distance: 1'05"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (If you want us to hold just yell)

[Master] Drestin gets YANKED up off of the ground

John Anstett on my init I will ;)

[Master] and then DROPPED

[Master] to splat on the ground wrapped with a web

[Master] Drestin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] is in the back and cannot see what is happening

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Tristan Elaire

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sigh)

John Anstett can she move?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can't I move forward?)

[Master] nope

[Master] too many people in teh way

[Eric] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] she is sideways right now

[Master] trying to squeeze through the opening

John Anstett ho

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I feel like this is some anti-mage wing conspiracy)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (how far out is that web? Can I attack this without stepping too deep in it)

[Master] no

[Master] well

[Master] does Tristan have alertness?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Attack: Morning Star:: is now ARMED.

[Master] or a ranged weapon?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] yep

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] and he's very alert

[Master] Goblin #1: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Goblin #2: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Goblin #3: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Goblin #4: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Master] Goblin #5: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Goblin #6: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Goblin #7: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Goblin #8: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[Master] Goblin #9: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Goblin #10: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Goblin #11: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Goblin #12: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Goblin #13: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Goblin #14: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Goblin #15: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Goblin #15, Goblin #13, Goblin #2, Goblin #14, Goblin #4, Goblin #3, Goblin #10, Goblin #1, Goblin #11, Goblin #12, Goblin #8, Goblin #7, Goblin #9, Goblin #5 and Goblin #6 moved 1'04".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] oh goodie

[Master] Goblin #15 moved 15'01".

[Master] Goblin #15 targets Ilero. Distance: 0'08"

[Master] Goblin #15 no longer targets Bind.

[Master] Goblin #15 targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 4'07"

[Master] Goblin #15 targets Tristan Elaire. Distance: 0'02"

John Anstett de ja vu

[Eric] Tristan Elaire targets Goblin #15. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] and Tristand can react is not surprised

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire: Attack: Morning Star: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -2. HITS Goblin #15 (AC FINAL: -4)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire: Attack: Morning Star: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 3. MISSES Goblin #15 (AC FINAL: -4).

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire: Damage v SM: Morning Star: ((2d4)+1) [2d4=3,3] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Goblin #15

[Master] Goblin #15's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-7) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Goblin #7

[Master] Polinia moved 8'05".

[Master] Polinia targets Giant Spider #2. Distance: 4'04"

[Master] Polinia targets Drestin. Distance: 0'05"

[Master] grabbing Drestin and pulling her back

[Master] Polinia and Drestin moved 5'00".

[Master] Polinia no longer targets Giant Spider #2.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] brb sounds like we have a devil child crisis upstairs

[Master] Goblin #6 moved 16'07".

[Master] Goblin #6 targets Ilero. Distance: 4'04"

[Master] Goblin #6 targets Tristan Elaire. Distance: 0'10"

[Master] Goblin #6: Attack: Footman's Mace: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 7. MISSES Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Drestin

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Goblin #6

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Yellin

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Goblin #5

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Hoffman]]

John Anstett what about yellin?

[Master] she is stuck there waigin for the others

John Anstett can I thow the torch like a club?

[Master] yes

John Anstett [Hoffman]]: Attack: Club: (14-(d20+1)) [1d20=18] -5. HITS Giant Spider #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!! NOTE: Not available.

John Anstett [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Club: ((1d3)+3) [1d3=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Giant Spider #2

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Goblin #5

John Anstett chance the web catches fire?

[Master] Giant Spider #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] yes to John

John Anstett want me to roll?

[Master] no

[Master] Goblin #5 moved 17'07".

[Master] Goblin #5 targets Ilero. Distance: 4'06"

[Master] Goblin #5 targets Tristan Elaire. Distance: 5'06"

[Master] Goblin #5: Attack: Dagger/Dirk, hurled: (20-(d20)+4) [1d20=15] 9 [MODIFIED BY SHOOTING INTO MELEE (+4)]. MISSES Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Goblin #12

[Master] Goblin #12 moved 13'05".

[Master] Goblin #12 targets Branwyn. Distance: 6'03"

[Master] Goblin #12 targets Bind. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] Goblin #12 targets Aunt Jennevive. Distance: 2'07"

[Master] Goblin #12 targets Marisu. Distance: 5'05"

[Master] Goblin #12: Attack: Footman's Mace: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 15. MISSES Bind (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Goblin #8

[Master] Goblin #8 moved 15'02".

[Master] Goblin #8 targets Ilero. Distance: 4'06"

[Master] Goblin #8 targets Yellin. Distance: 4'06"

[Master] Goblin #8 targets Branwyn. Distance: 5'07"

[Master] Goblin #8 targets Bind. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] Goblin #8 targets Aunt Jennevive. Distance: 2'02"

[Master] Goblin #8 targets Marisu. Distance: 3'07"

[Master] Goblin #8: Attack: Footman's Mace: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 4. HITS Bind (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Goblin #8: Damage v SM: Footman's Mace: (1d6+1) [1d6=2] 3 added to: Bind

[Master] Bind's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] OK

[Master] so everyone understands

[Master] Spider up in the webs, flames on the webs

[Master] spider pissed off

[Master] goblins coming up from behind

[Master] right now the entrnace is clogged with people

[Master] everyone clear on that?

John Anstett yes

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Giant Spider #2

[Master] Giant Spider #2 moved 10'04".

[Master] Giant Spider #2 targets Ilero. Distance: 5'02"

[Master] Giant Spider #2 targets Polinia. Distance: 2'02"

[Master] Giant Spider #2 targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 0'08"

[Master] Giant Spider #2 targets Tristan Elaire. Distance: 4'03"

[Master] Giant Spider #2: Attack: Natural Attack: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 1. HITS [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Giant Spider #2: Damage v SM: Natural Attack: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: [Hoffman]]

[Master] [Hoffman]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 52 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] save v poison hoffman

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Goblin #11

John Anstett [Hoffman]]: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Master] Goblin #11 moved 16'02".

[Master] Goblin #11 targets Ilero. Distance: 4'11"

[Master] Goblin #11 targets Yellin. Distance: 5'10"

[Master] Goblin #11 targets Bind. Distance: 0'08"

[Master] Goblin #11 targets Aunt Jennevive. Distance: 3'07"

[Master] Goblin #11 targets Marisu. Distance: 5'02"

[Master] Goblin #11: Attack: Footman's Mace: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 19. MISSES Bind (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Goblin #14

[Master] Goblin #14 moved 14'08".

[Master] Goblin #14 targets Ilero. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] Goblin #14 no longer targets Bind.

[Master] Goblin #14 targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 3'07"

[Master] Goblin #14 targets Tristan Elaire. Distance: 1'07"

[Master] Goblin #15: Attack: Footman's Mace: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 4

[Master] Goblin #14: Attack: Footman's Mace: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 11. MISSES Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Goblin #9

[Master] Goblin #9 moved 12'00".

[Master] Goblin #9 targets Yellin. Distance: 6'03"

[Master] Goblin #9 targets Branwyn. Distance: 5'07"

[Master] Goblin #9 targets Bind. Distance: 0'08"

[Master] Goblin #9 targets Aunt Jennevive. Distance: 1'11"

[Master] Goblin #9 targets Marisu. Distance: 4'10"

[Master] Goblin #9: Attack: Footman's Mace: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] 2. HITS Bind (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Goblin #9: Damage v SM: Footman's Mace: (1d6+1) [1d6=6] 7 added to: Bind

[Master] Bind's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-7) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Goblin #10

[Master] Goblin #10 moved 5'00".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Goblin #13

[Master] Goblin #13 moved 16'00".

[Master] Goblin #13 targets Ilero. Distance: 5'04"

[Master] Goblin #13 targets Tristan Elaire. Distance: 3'00"

[Master] Goblin #13 targets Yellin. Distance: 13'05"

[Master] Goblin #13: Attack: Dagger/Dirk, hurled: (20-(d20)-2+4) [1d20=11] 11 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)] [MODIFIED BY SHOOTING INTO MELEE (+4)]. MISSES Yellin (AC FINAL: 8).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Goblin #2

[Master] Goblin #2 moved 4'06".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Goblin #1

[Master] Goblin #1 moved 6'05".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] still stuck behind everyone

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I have heard enough to push through them?)

John Anstett can he see the goblins?

[Master] there is no where to push through

[Master] you have three people in front of you

[Master] branwyn can hear the fighting

[Master] but cannot see enough to get a spell off or anything

Branwyn (Lisa) yells "You need to move into the room!"

John Anstett if only you could fly

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Goblin #4

[Master] Goblin #4 moved 17'05".

[Master] Goblin #4 targets Ilero. Distance: 1'07"

[Master] Goblin #4 targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 4'05"

[Master] Goblin #4 targets Tristan Elaire. Distance: 0'08"

[Master] Goblin #4: Attack: Footman's Mace: (20-(d20+0)-2) [1d20=8] 10 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)]. MISSES Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 0).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can't do everything - like what I can do)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Goblin #15

John Anstett ;)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Goblin #3

[Master] Goblin #3 moved 18'03".

[Master] Goblin #3 targets Ilero. Distance: 6'01"

[Master] Goblin #3 targets Tristan Elaire. Distance: 3'00"

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Polinia

[Master] Polinia moved 2'05".

[Master] Drestin moved 1'10".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Aunt Jennevive

[Master] THEY ARE JUST GOBLINS! ATTACK THEM !

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Tristan Elaire

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (seriously she is not moving?)

John Anstett You can move as you say hat?

[Master] she si strapped behind Yellin and Bind also

[Master] until those two move

[Master] and Bind now has four goblins attacking her

[Master] Eric?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he might still be afk)

John Anstett Not back, holding action?

[Master] we will come back to him then

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Drestin

[Drestin (Master)] ICK< GET THIS OFF

[Drestin (Master)] pulling webs off of her

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Goblin #6

[Master] Goblin #6: Attack: Footman's Mace: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 7. MISSES Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Yellin

[Master] Yellin moved 7'03".

[Master] Yellin targets Goblin #14. Distance: 5'09"

[Master] Yellin targets Giant Spider #2. Distance: 0'03"

[Drestin (Master)] grabbing at her waist but there is no dagger there

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Hoffman]]

John Anstett [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=6] 4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Giant Spider #2 (AC FINAL: 0).

John Anstett [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=9] 1 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Giant Spider #2 (AC FINAL: 0).

John Anstett [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=14] -4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Giant Spider #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

John Anstett [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=5] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Giant Spider #2

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Goblin #5

[Master] Giant Spider #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (-10) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Goblin #12

TMO has joined the game on Fri Feb 28 22:05:49 EST 2014

TMO is receiving the map TFS-med3 (1)...

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] back

[Master] Goblin #12: Attack: Footman's Mace: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 14. MISSES Bind (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Goblin #8

[Master] OK

[Master] so

[Master] Tristan goes

[Master] the rest of the round goes by

TMO has received the map TFS-med3 (1).

[Master] then Ilero and Marisu go next round

John Anstett is doeskin on the int list?

[Master] no

TMO is receiving the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed...

John Anstett either way can she move now

TMO has received the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed.

[Master] no

[Master] next round she can

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (they need to rol Init I think)

[Master] they will

[TMO] (sorry if my absence hindered survival chances)

[Eric] Tristan Elaire targets Goblin #4. Distance: 0'08"

[Master] after Tristan does his attacks

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire casts a spell against Goblin #4: Hold Person - Priest: Up to 4 target humanoids are held immobile for (6*2) 12 rounds unless they make a save vs spell.

[Master] Goblin #14: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Goblin #4: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Goblin #6: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Master] Goblin #3: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 19!!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] thats my turn

John Anstett nice

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] :)

[TMO] (ready for my inits?)

[TMO] (or wait)

[Master] just one sec

[TMO] (sure thing)

[Master] Goblin #8: Attack: Footman's Mace: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 10. MISSES Bind (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] OK

[Master] so now Ilero and Marisu can roll

[Master] and go this round

[TMO] Ilero: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=7] 15

[TMO] Marisu: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=4] 13

[Master] and Marisu knows that Branwyn is right behind her trying to get into the room

[Master] pushing hard on her

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Giant Spider #2

[Master] Giant Spider #2: Attack: Natural Attack: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 2. HITS [Hoffman]] (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Giant Spider #2: Damage v SM: Natural Attack: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: [Hoffman]]

[Master] [Hoffman]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 48 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[TMO] (one round behind keeping Branwyn out of the action? ;) )

[Master] and save v poison please

[Master] no others were up to this point

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] crap one sec brb

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] sorry son is not being nice

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not her specifically - whole crowd of people in front of her)

John Anstett [Hoffman]]: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Goblin #11

[TMO] (Hoffman turns the poison back on the spider)

[Master] Goblin #11: Attack: Footman's Mace: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 1. HITS Bind (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Goblin #11: Damage v SM: Footman's Mace: (1d6+1) [1d6=3] 4 added to: Bind

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (does a 20 make you immune?)

[Master] Bind's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (-4) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Goblin #9

John Anstett i wish

[Master] Goblin #9: Attack: Footman's Mace: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 15. MISSES Bind (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Goblin #10

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Goblin #13

[Master] Goblin #13 moved 5'09".

[Master] Goblin #13 targets Ilero. Distance: 0'03"

[Master] Goblin #13 targets Bind. Distance: 6'01"

[Master] Goblin #13 targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 5'11"

[Master] Goblin #13 targets Tristan Elaire. Distance: 1'11"

[Master] Goblin #13: Attack: Footman's Mace: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 6. MISSES Ilero (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Marisu

[TMO] Attack: Rapier:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] Marisu moved 5'06".

[TMO] Marisu targets Goblin #8. Distance: 1'06"

[TMO] Marisu: Attack: Rapier: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 6. MISSES Goblin #8 (AC FINAL: -4).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Goblin #1

[TMO] (wait...

[TMO] (Goblin has -4 AC?)

[Master] Marisu: Attack: Rapier: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Goblin #8 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] no

[TMO] (I liked my roll better. :P)

[Master] chuckles

[TMO] (heehee)

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Goblin #2

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can I get out and if so how far, etc)

[Master] yes you can get out

[Master] and you can move where you want up to your movement

[TMO] (I opened a gap for you)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (kinda sorta)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 12'08".

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Goblin #11. Distance: 1'07"

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Goblin #12. Distance: 3'02"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Attack: Plain Old Dagger: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -1. MISSES Goblin #12 (AC FINAL: -4).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ilero

John Anstett go old Branwyn

[Master] Branwyn: Attack: Plain Old Dagger: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -3. HITS Goblin #12 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] back

John Anstett good

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (same AC problem)

[Master] Branwyn: Attack: Plain Old Dagger: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 9. MISSES Goblin #12 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wait)

[Master] Branwyn: Damage v SM: Plain Old Dagger: (1d4) [1d4=3] 3 added to: Goblin #12

John Anstett woot

[Master] Goblin #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-3) - Dying

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thanks)

John Anstett that is why Hoffman did not kill the spider in one round

John Anstett now I feel better

[Master] Ilero is up

[TMO] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] Ilero targets Goblin #13. Distance: 0'03"

[TMO] (roll please Bob)

[Master] Ilero: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((18-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=10] 9 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Goblin #13 (AC FINAL: 6).

[TMO] (even getting Bob to help doesn't help)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Polinia

[Master] Polinia moved 1'05".

[Master] Polinia targets Giant Spider #2. Distance: 3'01"

[Master] Polinia: Attack: Spear; one hand: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 11. MISSES Giant Spider #2 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Aunt Jennevive

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 9'08".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive targets Goblin #13. Distance: 4'00"

[Master] Aunt Jennevive targets Giant Spider #2. Distance: 1'09"

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Hoffman do you need me to stop the poison?

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Tristan Elaire

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire moved 5'11".

[Eric] Tristan Elaire targets Giant Spider #2. Distance: 0'02"

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire: Attack: Morning Star: (18-(d20+0)-2) [1d20=17] -1 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)]. HITS Giant Spider #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

John Anstett (you think I should ask her to suck out the poion?)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire: Damage v SM: Morning Star: ((2d4)+1) [2d4=1,2] 4 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Giant Spider #2

[Master] Giant Spider #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-4) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Drestin

[TMO] (depends. where were you bit?)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Yellin

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

John Anstett [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=18] -8 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Giant Spider #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

John Anstett [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=6] 4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Giant Spider #2 (AC FINAL: 0).

John Anstett [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=14] -4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Giant Spider #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

John Anstett [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=4] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Giant Spider #2

John Anstett [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=5] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Giant Spider #2

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Goblin #5

[Master] Giant Spider #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -9 (-19) - Dying

John Anstett I feel fine

[Master] Goblin #5 moved 13'08".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I feel fine

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Goblin #8

[Master] Goblin #8: Attack: Footman's Mace: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 18. MISSES Bind (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] Goblin #13 moved 11'02".

[Master] Goblin #13 no longer targets Ilero.

[Master] Goblin #13 targets Branwyn. Distance: 6'03"

[Master] Goblin #13 no longer targets Bind.

[Master] Goblin #13 no longer targets [Hoffman]].

[Master] Goblin #11 moved 4'03".

[Master] Goblin #11 no longer targets Ilero.

[Master] Goblin #11 targets Branwyn. Distance: 3'01"

[Master] Goblin #11 no longer targets Marisu.

[Master] Goblin #8 moved 4'07".

[Master] Goblin #8 no longer targets Ilero.

[Master] Goblin #12 moved 1'06".

[Master] Goblin #9 moved 3'08".

[Master] Goblin #9 no longer targets Marisu.

[Master] Goblin #12 moved 2'07".

[Master] They are fleeing into the dark

[Master] are you pursuing?

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] (When The Fist starts taking part, they run)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (is that the only way out of the room?)

[Master] you do not know Lisa

[Master] but it is the way they came at you from the dark

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (small holes?)

[Master] if youa re lettign them run away I can take them off the map

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we need to kill the held ones before we give chase if that's what we are doing)

[Master] if not then I will continue to click off each one

[Master] is up to you

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (ye to out of combat, maybe keep one aline?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] yes

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] eric?

Tristan Elaire (Eric) does anyone speak goblin?

[Master] no time to ask questions like that

[Master] have to decide, chase or not

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] yes don't let them alert others

[Master] ok so continuing to click off on the counter than

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Goblin #11

[Master] Goblin #11 moved 7'10".

[Master] Goblin #11 no longer targets Branwyn.

[Master] Goblin #11 no longer targets Bind.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Goblin #9

[Master] Goblin #9 moved 5'10".

[Master] Goblin #9 no longer targets Branwyn.

[Master] Goblin #9 no longer targets Bind.

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Goblin #10

[Master] Goblin #10 moved 7'00".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Goblin #13

[Master] Goblin #13 moved 17'00".

[Master] Goblin #13 no longer targets Branwyn.

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Marisu

[John Anstett] has edited [Hoffman]]'s effects.

[Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Rapier:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Lisa] Branwyn no longer targets Goblin #11.

[Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Light Crossbow:: is now ARMED.

[Ilero (TMO)] Marisu moved 9'03".

[Master] Goblin #8 targets Branwyn. Distance: 1'08"

Ilero (TMO) holds and waits for light and targets.

[Ilero (TMO)] (Marisu does)

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Goblin #1

[Master] right now Marisu is blocked by several stlagmites

[Master] Goblin #1 moved 10'07".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Goblin #2

[Master] Goblin #2 moved 8'02".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Goblin #8. Distance: 1'08"

[Ilero (TMO)] (she has no light source and isn't going to go running into the dark. She'll just aim her crossbow and wait for someone to give her a target)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (roll please?)

[Master] right now she is aiming at a stalagmite

[Master] Branwyn: Attack: Plain Old Dagger: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -1. HITS Goblin #8 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Branwyn: Damage v SM: Plain Old Dagger: (1d4) [1d4=4] 4 added to: Goblin #8

[Ilero (TMO)] (ok)

[Master] Goblin #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-4) - Disabled

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ilero

[Master] Goblin #7 moved 13'04".

[Master] Goblin #7: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Initiative changed from 16 to 15.

[Ilero (TMO)] (he has no targets, right?)

[Master] right

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he has the light)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he is the only one that can bring them into the light)

[Master] laughs

[Ilero (TMO)] (right - did we get them all, or are there any he needs to chase?)

[Master] some ran off the way they came into the dark

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 4'07".

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 8'08".

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 14'08".

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 17'03".

[Ilero (TMO)] (he's got a higher than normal move, so probably still has some left)

[TMO] Ilero targets Goblin #5. Distance: 7'03"

[Master] Ilero's light reveals that there is one goblin there

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 3'05".

[Master] trying to scramble down a ledge

Hoffman ([John Anstett]) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Hoffman]] modified:

[Master] Ilero does not see beyond the edge of that ledge

[Ilero (TMO)] (any advantage to trying to grab it instead of hit it with the Hand?)

[Master] no

[Ilero (TMO)] (easier to hit roll, maybe?)

[Master] same to hit

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (unless you want to keep it as a souvenir)

[Ilero (TMO)] (blah :P)

[Master] Ilero: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((18-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=9] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Goblin #5 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Ilero (TMO)] (yay me)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Polinia

[Master] Polinia: Attack: Spear; one hand: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] -1. HITS Drestin (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

[Master] Drestin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 35 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Ilero (TMO)] (that looks ominous)

[Master] AWWWWWWWW

[Polinia (Master)] OH MY MISSTRESS@!!!!!

[Polinia (Master)] SO SORRY

[Polinia (Master)] NON NO NO

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Aunt Jennevive

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 6'06".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive targets Goblin #14. Distance: 0'02"

[Polinia (Master)] STAB

[Polinia (Master)] STAB

[Master] Goblin #14's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-10) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Tristan Elaire

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (could i make it to him and still attack?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire moved 25'00".

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 50'09".

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 29'06".

[Master] Tristan Elaire targets Goblin #2. Distance: 4'05"

[Master] Tristan Elaire targets Goblin #10. Distance: 3'01"

[Master] Tristan Elaire targets Goblin #1. Distance: 3'00"

[Master] Tristan Elaire targets Goblin #11. Distance: 3'01"

[Master] Tristan Elaire targets Goblin #9. Distance: 3'10"

[Master] Tristan Elaire targets Goblin #5. Distance: 0'02"

[Master] yes

[Eric] Tristan Elaire no longer targets Goblin #5.

[Eric] Tristan Elaire targets Goblin #5. Distance: 0'02"

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire: Attack: Morning Star: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 9. MISSES Goblin #5 (AC FINAL: -4).

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Drestin

[Master] Tristan Elaire: Attack: Morning Star: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 17. MISSES Goblin #5 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (well that was a bummer)

[Drestin (Master)] AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Yellin

[Master] Yellin moved 1'04".

[Yellin (Master)] What are you doing?

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 11'09".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 22'05".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 2'03".

John Anstett [Hoffman]] targets Goblin #5. Distance: 0'05"

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=12] -2 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Goblin #5 (AC FINAL: -4).

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=8] 2 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Goblin #5 (AC FINAL: -4).

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=20] -10 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Goblin #5 (AC FINAL: -4)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=3] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Goblin #5

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=7] 3 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Goblin #5 (AC FINAL: -4).

[Master] Goblin #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-8) - Dying

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] still hit it

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] needed a 20

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] but I did it

[Master] ROUND: 5

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Goblin #11

[Master] Goblin #11 moved 39'08".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Goblin #9

[Master] Goblin #9 moved 39'10".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Goblin #10

[Master] Goblin #10 moved 39'03".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Goblin #13

[Master] Goblin #13 moved 45'10".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Marisu

[Ilero (TMO)] Marisu moved 12'05".

[Ilero (TMO)] (she'll cover the rest of the group with her crossbow, in case goblins jump out. that is wall behind her, right?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (not just edge of lit area?)

[Master] yes it seems to be

[Ilero (TMO)] (thank you for that confidence-inspiring answer)

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Goblin #1

[Master] Goblin #1 moved 45'00".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Goblin #2

[Master] Goblin #2 moved 44'10".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] smiles at TMO

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (holds to see if chase stops at ledge or Ilero and our light are going over the edge)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Goblin #7

[Master] Goblin #7 moved 43'00".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ilero

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 5'05".

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 10'03".

Ilero (TMO) looks over the edge

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Night Vision check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 9!!

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=24] 24 - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

[Ilero (TMO)] (as holder of the light, and because there aren't any targets, he'll wait for the group to catch up)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Polinia

[Master] Polinia moved 2'08".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Aunt Jennevive

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] STAB STAB

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I'll take my move then)

[Master] Goblin #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-10) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Tristan Elaire

[Master] go for it Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 11'01".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (just the held goblins left that I see?)

Branwyn (Lisa) stab stab with Jennevive

[Master] yes

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Does anyone speak goblin?

[Master] Goblin #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -7 (-10) - Dying

[Master] one held one left

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Perhaps we can interrogate one of these and see if they know something?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I could soeak with them tomorrow but not at the moment.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (does comprehend languages work both ways?)

[Master] no

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire moved 17'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So if he starts baring his sould tomorrow I can tell you what he says.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Correction there on that.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (is Aunt Jen 1/2 goblin?)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] We don't have that much time

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] No one?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Not I

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] SPLAT

[Master] Goblin #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -8 (-10) - Dying

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 17'06".

[Master] Branwyn moved 18'10".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 16'11".

[Master] Polinia moved 28'11".

[Master] Bind moved 18'05".

[Master] Yellin moved 25'06".

[Master] Drestin moved 25'05".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Tristian, do you want to check me for poison, just in case?

[Master] Ilero moved 8'01".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I feel fine but I understand some are slow acting

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] I cant search for poison but if you are poisoned i can hold its effects?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Aunt Jennevive can you do anything?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] why would I want to hold posion in me any ... or the effects wait if it make me laigh you would make me laigh longer?

[Master] Ilero XP award: 100. Next level in 9867.

[Master] Tristan Elaire XP award: 100. Next level in 18162.

[Master] Aunt Jennevive XP award: 50. Next level in 0.

[Master] Yellin XP award: 50. Next level in 0.

[Master] Drestin XP award: 50. Next level in 0.

[Master] Marisu XP award: 50. Next level in 2050.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 100. Next level in 7328.

[Master] Polinia XP award: 50. Next level in 0.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 100. Next level in 120433.

[Master] Bind XP award: 50. Next level in 0.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] no it will stop the effects for 6 days

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] There is no point in doing anything now

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] if he is not injured now

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] we can stop it later on today

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] that is what I thought wait how much later

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] no spider would have a poison that waits that long to paralyze its victim

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] until you can stagger only a little bit away from its lair

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] that is what I thought wait how much later

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] glances over at the ledge

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] so if you are dizzy you might not want to go over there

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] oh cool?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] are you dizzy?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] feeling flush?

[John Anstett] has left the game on Fri Feb 28 22:54:12 EST 2014

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] see I do that to all the boys

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] they just faint away

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Is it pretty far down?

[John Anstett] has joined the game on Fri Feb 28 22:54:34 EST 2014

[John Anstett] is receiving the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed...

[John Anstett] has received the map Cellar Under Farmhouse door revealed.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] the ledge is about 10 feet down

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] very rough surface

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] lots of hand holds

[Ilero (TMO)] Someone take light, hye climb down.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I remember this place

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] maybe someone can cast light on my ax?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You want your axe to be lighted permanently?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] check the wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] until you decide to bury it in a hole?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] well

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What am I going to do for the wounded?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] not you, but we should have some priest

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] can you make my.... boots glow?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] no

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] maybe a glove?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] something i can hang, a necklass?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm not sure I understand. You wish to go off traveling in the dark by yourself?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] no I want a light

[Branwyn (Lisa)] staying close to the group isn't working?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] we have a light

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] anything dangling like on the goblins

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] but only one light

[Branwyn (Lisa)] yes that covers a 60 foot radius

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] and we are a big group now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] so you must want to go exploring on your own

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I may need to run off

[Branwyn (Lisa)] go find a rock

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] but I need my hand

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] both of them

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] goblin love to hand things

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] give me a sec to look

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That would probably not be appreciated. You running off and leaving us that is.

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) earched goblin for mecklas like things

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] necklass

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Aunt Jen do you have a neckless?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (did everybody else go away?)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (I thought I was talking too much but wow)

[Ilero (TMO)] (nope, I'm here)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (maybe they disconnected like I was)

[Master] She does not have a necklass that is visible

[Master] and she does not offer to enchant any light either

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am not turning any more of my jewelry into nightlights

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] no goblin string like thing

Ilero (TMO) is waiting for the light discussion to resolve so he knows if he needs to hand over his source to someone.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] goblin rope belt?

[Master] yes you can take some rags off of a goblin

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I guess a morning star would be a little uncomfortable

[Master] there are a couple of bad daggers and they each had a morning star

[Ilero (TMO)] (does Marisu have any random pieces of jewelry? bracelet, ring, etc?)

[Master] sure she can have something non descript

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] if you cast it on a dagger, I can keep it hidden or put in my belt so it glows, or i can throw it

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] prefect

[Ilero (TMO)] (she takes off something generic that Hoffman can use and gives it to him)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Okay, hold it out

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] That is so nice Marisu

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] let me try it on firt

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] firt

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) tried on neckle "how does it look on me?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against : Continual Light - Wizard: Create a permanent source of light which shines in a 60 foot radius.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Much better

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] thank you, both of you

[Marisu (TMO)] Of course. I'm glad I could help.

Hoffman ([John Anstett]) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Hoffman]] modified:

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So is one of you in the front and one in the back or just running off in all directions?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I was going to discuss

[Ilero (TMO)] Is different how?

Ilero (TMO) grins.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you guys are standing right nect to each other so are probably blinded by each other)

Ilero (TMO) sings Blinded By The Light

[Master] Now you each have a ring to show how far your light shines

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (mamma alway told me not to look ...)

[Ilero (TMO)] Hye go now?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (this little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] so you want to me in front again?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] and with all the priests why no healing?

[Ilero (TMO)] (/me flashbacks to when that DVD was son's favorite...)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] you guys look beat up

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] hey guys my sone ownt stay in bed. I'll try and get back but he's not cooperating...

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] oh I forgot that is the look you are going for

[Master] good luck Eric

[Ilero (TMO)] (duct tape)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bye healing priest)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

John Anstett I am away from the keyboard.

John Anstett I am back at the keyboard.

John Anstett as long as i am not the first to leave, I can leave now

[Ilero (TMO)] (sounds like we might be done for the evening then...)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Okay someone should climb down first and be able to help anyone who seems like they are falling

John Anstett hold here and go back to the bar

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that's fine too)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we are done?)

[Master] I am here until you want to be

[Master] there is always more to explore

[Master] is up to you

[Master] everyone going down over the ledge and into the tunnels?

John Anstett enjoy your week what ever you choose to do

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (the spider was a dead end?)

[Master] yes

John Anstett I am falling asleep, soon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so this is only way forward)

[Ilero (TMO)] (I'm game to stay as long as y'all want. kids are in bed, my frustration levels have dropped significantly)

[Master] night John

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (goodnight)

[Ilero (TMO)] (night)

[John Anstett] has left the game on Fri Feb 28 23:13:52 EST 2014

[Master] so heading down?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so you want to head down ledge?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (or swap back to Indigo/Shur?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (either is fine. Or we can start a third group and a whole new adventure)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] lol

[Master] LOL

[Ilero (TMO)] (dibs on cleric. The only base class I'm not currently playing!)

[Master] (4d6) [4d6=1,6,3,1] 11

[Master] OK

[Master] so lets say you are scrambling down over the ledge

[Master] so that when people are here we can pick up there

[Ilero (TMO)] (it was only 10', right?)

[Master] Bind moved 13'04".

[Master] Polinia moved 7'05".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 9'03".

[Master] Ilero moved 16'04".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 13'11".

[Master] Drestin moved 20'01".

[Master] Yellin moved 22'06".

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 15'03".

[Master] Branwyn moved 14'04".

[Master] Marisu moved 16'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so then move the light please)

[Ilero (TMO)] (cavern narrows)

[Master] narrow curving passageway

[Master] only about 2-3 feet wide

[Branwyn (Lisa)] that makes no sense

[Ilero (TMO)] (perfect for a flood trap)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] whole freaking ledge goes into a small space?

[Master] nods

[Branwyn (Lisa)] are we in a funnel?

[Ilero (TMO)] (sinkhole maybe?)

[Master] you have that landing area where you are

[Master] then there is that passage out of that area

[Master] remember Indigo or a goblin could just about run down that passage

[Master] but man sized creatures will have a hard time

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (when we were at the well, could we have gone north?)

[Master] no

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so if we are going through tiny walkway - why don't we just do it?)

[Master] ok

[Ilero (TMO)] (we can)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (will take forever with all the players poking along)

[Master] grins

[Master] Ilero moved 6'09".

[Master] Bind moved 5'01".

[Master] Yellin moved 3'07".

Ilero (TMO) checks for traps every 6 inches

[Master] Drestin moved 2'01".

[Master] Polinia moved 2'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (branwyn will go in the back with a little blue light)

[Ilero (TMO)] :D

[Master] Ilero moved 30'05".

[Master] Bind moved 36'03".

[Master] Yellin moved 36'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can you move us in mass?)

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 35'02".

[Master] Branwyn moved 39'02".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 44'04".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 45'04".

[Master] Marisu moved 47'06".

[Master] Drestin moved 41'11".

[Master] Polinia moved 44'03".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 40'11".

[Ilero (TMO)] (now its looking disturbingly like a digestive tract)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol - was just thinking that)

[Ilero (TMO)] (but are we going up ... or down?)

[Master] Ilero moved 49'11".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 52'09".

[Master] Bind moved 52'08".

[Master] Yellin moved 51'04".

[Master] Drestin moved 52'00".

[Master] Polinia moved 54'02".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 44'06".

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 56'00".

[Master] Marisu moved 48'05".

[Master] Branwyn moved 35'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so is about to open up)

[Master] Just a sec want to be sure map scales are all in sync

[Master] Ok

[Master] so you travel through the passage way a bit more

[Master] irregular rock not worked

[Master] Ilero moved 8'09".

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 14'06".

Lisa is receiving the map Caverns...

Lisa has received the map Caverns.

[Master] Ilero moved 2'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So those goblins really cleared out. no sign of any of them,

[Ilero (TMO)] (we skeered em real good)

[Master] Time of Day: 11:49 AM. Day 4 Ced ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 4th, 343 SKR.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (are we now in a room with multiple exits?)

[Ilero (TMO)] Hold on, hye listen

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=49] 49 - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

[Master] yes to Lisa

[Master] it appears to be multiple ways and a very large cavern

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hard to tell difference between black = dark and walls)

[Master] it is over 60 foot across at thsi point apparently

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so let's step inside and then leave it, shall we?)

[Master] Ilero moved 9'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 29'01".

[Master] Polinia, [Hoffman]], Bind, Aunt Jennevive, Tristan Elaire, Marisu, Drestin and Yellin moved 34'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (behind us is wall)

[Master] yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (looks like we will have choice of north, northwest or pit)

[Master] yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sounds good)

[Master] TMO? ideas?

[Ilero (TMO)] (yar)

[Ilero (TMO)] (not for this one. Tristan should have input on direction)

[Master] we can puase here if you would like

[Master] next week is a late start only playing 10-12

[Ilero (TMO)] (I'm ok with that)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and someone will want to take a look at the pit)

[Master] so who ever is here at that time we will pick up which ever

[Master] you understand where you are at this point here?

[Ilero (TMO)] (headed toward the church?)

[Master] exactly

[Master] over half way there perhaps

[Master] hard to be sure without a gnome or a dwarf

[Ilero (TMO)] (shweet)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but only one road will probably lead there)

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Direction Sense check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Master] and one to CERTAIN DOOM

[Master] dun dun dun

[Branwyn (Lisa)] naturally

[Master] but it is flowing nicely now

[Master] you are in the rough caverns

[Master] we will see where we go from here

[Master] hope everyone can log in next week

[Ilero (TMO)] (hope so)

[Master] we will see where we stand at that point

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (nice to be in a big open space)

[Master] sorry for the chaos of the middle of the night

[Ilero (TMO)] it happens

[Master] and TMO is that workign out for your other game?

[Lisa] glad you did not lose anything permanently

[Master] that section of the site? links, etc?

[Master] yeah

[Lisa] see you next week!

[Master] very glad I have the auto back up on

[Ilero (TMO)] the one guy with security issues can see it just fine

Lisa has left the game on Fri Feb 28 23:41:35 EST 2014

[Master] that is good

[Ilero (TMO)] yep!

[Ilero (TMO)] 3 of the 4 players are on a cruise, should get back this weekend

[Ilero (TMO)] will let the game progress a bit more, then start a second game over email

Eric has left the game on Fri Feb 28 23:42:36 EST 2014

[Master] ok

[Master] going to save this

[Master] and get ready for work tomorrow

[Ilero (TMO)] thanks for all your help with it

[Master] not a problem at all

[Master] glad to do it

[Ilero (TMO)] will get ready to not strangle children tomorrow. ;)

[Master] Indigo XP award: 150. Next level in 41802.

[Master] [QuiFon Ruminell]] XP award: 100. Next level in 5813.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 100. Next level in 17357.

[Master] Shurkural XP award: 150. Next level in 6730.

[Master] Ilero XP award: 200. Next level in 9667.

[Master] Tristan Elaire XP award: 200. Next level in 17962.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 200. Next level in 7128.

[Master] Marisu XP award: 100. Next level in 1950.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 200. Next level in 120233.

[Master] chuckels

[Ilero (TMO)] will talk to you later, sir

[Master] hope so

[Ilero (TMO)] xp!

[Master] night

TMO has left the game on Fri Feb 28 23:45:06 EST 2014


XP awarded