View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Feb2908

Feb 29 08 - Overdue Fines

[DM] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Feb 29 18:32:02 EST 2008 ====

mikE has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 18:33:24 EST 2008

Kaz has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 18:38:11 EST 2008

[mikE] hey kaz

[Kaz] Greetings, gentlemen

[mikE] how're you?

[mikE] who? where?

[DM] hey, watch your language

[Kaz] DOH! I forgot who I was talking to....

[DM] grins

[DM] HGS

[Kaz] Hi guys!! :-D

[Kaz] Doing okay, how about you?

[DM] I have been plotting and planning

[DM] I did a ton of stuff on the website again

[Kaz] awesome

[Kaz] not sure about the plotting - that scares me.

[DM] good

[DM] you are learning

[Kaz] Gah!

[Kaz] I don't wanna learn and you can't make me!

[DM] chuckles

[Kaz] lalala?

[Kaz] okay

[DM] did you see the section I did last week on Celtic stuff?

[DM] in particular your god?

[Kaz] Just making sure it got quiet, not that I got disconnected

[mikE] you made a page about me?

[Kaz] Yes, I checked it out when you put the link

[Kaz] Oh, Mikey Mikey Mikey. You're not my god.

[DM] ok

[Kaz] Nice try, though!

[DM] cabana boy?

[Kaz] Ooh. Sounds good to me!

[mikE] just so long as i don't wear a speedo

[Kaz] eww, ugh. No speedos

[DM] we know Lorie will not be here, not sure about Marco or Christy

[Kaz] ok

[DM] but I know the two of you can handle this

[mikE] heck yeah.

[DM] at least this section of the map

[mikE] i can handle anything

mikE is receiving the map Base Map...

mikE has received the map Base Map.

[mikE] by the way, we're going back to look at that book with the wolves

[mikE] and killing the carpet for his treasure

Kaz is receiving the map Section two...

Kaz has received the map Section two.

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kaz] of course

[Kaz] I'd be shocked if you didn't want to

[DM] Finglass moved 0'11".

[mikE] are you saying i'm petty and hoarding?

mikE is receiving the map Section two...

mikE has received the map Section two.

[Kaz] No, I'm saying you like to kill things

[Kaz] by the way, I'm pretty sure that the podium that book is on is trapped.

[Kaz] not positive, but pretty sure.

[mikE] i only like to kill things when they have loot

[mikE] otherwise, it's wasted effort

[mikE] val can check.

[mikE] that's why i brought her along

[DM] Valedianna moved 1'02".

[DM] so Mike is working on FInglas' followers right now

[DM] in the background

[DM] working out who is doing what, etc

[DM] so we will do some dice rolling for those here

[DM] he will explain a little as it goes along

[DM] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.InhabitantsOfGreenborough

[DM] there is some of the stuff

[Kaz] ok

[DM] but not the many low level priests and fighters

[DM] which is what he is working on

[DM] there will be some general carnage as they start adventuring

[DM] so there is some talking here rather than typing

[DM] do you want to see the excel file?

[DM] can send it to you if you like

[Kaz] Not right now, I think, but you can send it anyway

[Kaz] because, you know, I'm a woman. I might change my mind in 2.3 seconds.

[mikE] snicker

[mikE] i've had these followers for ages, and always talked about doing this.

[mikE] only now am getting around to it

[DM] trying to send in IM

[mikE] (d100) [24] 24

[DM] it is on the map now

[DM] Follower Growth.html moved 25'00".

[mikE] (5d8) [(5+8+6+4+1)] 24

[DM] ok, and food is here so we are getting well underweigh

[DM] underway

[DM] lol

[DM] was saying low fat diet, and typed weigh

[Kaz] there's no such thing as low fat pizza

[Kaz] because if it's low in fat, it's not real pizza!!

[Kaz] and now I want pizza.

[DM] you can have pizza

[Kaz] guess I'll have to settle for spaghetti

[DM] I have steamed dumplings

[Kaz] I have no pizza

[Kaz] STEAMED SUMPLINGS!!!

[Kaz] Dumplings, too!

[Kaz] Now I want chinese food.

[Kaz] Thanks.

[DM] no problem

[Kaz] Still settling for spaghetti

[Kaz] meaniehead

[mikE] (d10) [10] 10

[DM] the random rolls are for the various surviving followers, etc

[DM] the first group of 5 went out and only one died

[mikE] freak armory accident

[DM] of course they were only on day duty

[DM] grins

[mikE] okay, so you wanna start this fight up kaz?

[mikE] think we can take it?

[mikE] i mean, it's just a rug.

[Kaz] well

Dorothy Mantooth has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 19:17:48 EST 2008

[Kaz] there's at least a water elemental

[Kaz] Hey Dave!

[Kaz] and you have to keep in mind I don't really have any offensive spells

[DM] how are you today?

[mikE] well, i can shoot it

[mikE] lots

[mikE] real good

[DM] is up to the two of you

[mikE] i mean, there could be magic

[DM] if you want to slip around teh other way

Dorothy Mantooth is receiving the map Section two...

Dorothy Mantooth has received the map Section two.

[mikE] but i don't know what we're up against.

[DM] and inviestigate those books

[DM] then come back here

[mikE] yeah, i know we can handle zombie wolves.

[DM] or come at this room from another way

[mikE] they're pansies

[Kaz] lol

[mikE] let's go back there

[mikE] Finglass and Valedianna moved 86'01".

[Kaz] Moirra moved 20'02".

[mikE] okay. wish i brought both my followers now

[Kaz] who's the other?

[mikE] a dwarven fighter

[mikE] he makes a great meat shield

[DM] well thsi is why to work otu those lists, so the next adventure you can take one or two along with you and build them up

[mikE] and short enough to shoot over

[mikE] i can tell you who i'd bring. anterias is my henchie.

[mikE] the followers stay at home and level in case of war

[DM] ok, so you have those doors

[mikE] so, i guess i'll open the door

[DM] no traps, etc

[DM] Valedianna moved 11'10".

[mikE] no, not her.

[mikE] Valedianna moved 14'00".

[mikE] Finglass moved 6'11".

[Wolf #2] growl

[Kaz] Moirra moved 5'11".

[mikE] Roll #1: (d100) [84] 84

[mikE] Roll #1: (d20) [4] 4

[mikE] stupid klooge dice suck

[mikE] turning

[Kaz] :(

[mikE] by the power of greyskull!

[mikE] piss off mutts!

Wolf #2 low whimper and retreats back to the corner

[Wolf #2] Wolf #2 moved 9'04".

[Wolf #2] Wolf #1 moved 9'08".

[Wolf #2] Time of Day: 10:40 AM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 1259.

[mikE] haha! okay, so i'm going to step into the doorway and to the right, letting val shoot them from the open doorway

[DM] and the two zombie wolves move back into the two far corners, hiding behind the large marble pedestal

[mikE] out of sight?

[DM] This room is dominated by two book stands. One sits holding a normal sized book open to a page with some sort of illustration. The other is a massive pedestal that holds up a tome that must be at least 4 feet tall, 3 feet wide and perhaps a foot and a half thick. It is chained down to the pedestal with thick links of silver chain.

[DM] mostly out of sight back there, although with a +8 you could try

[mikE] okay, then val will go and attack them by hand

[mikE] Finglass moved 5'07".

[mikE] Valedianna moved 16'02".

[mikE] init?

[DM] Combat has begun!

[DM] ROUND: 0

[mikE] Finglass: Initiative:(d10(+10+-2)) [5(10-2)] 13

[DM] Wolf #1: Initiative:(d10+50) [8+50] 58

[DM] Wolf #2: Initiative:(d10+50) [3+50] 53

[mikE] Valedianna: Initiative:(d10+10++2) [1+10+2] 13

[Kaz] Moirra: Initiative:(d10+10) [10+10] 20

[DM] ROUND: 1

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Valedianna

[mikE] Valedianna moved 17'09".

[mikE] Valedianna targets Valedianna. Distance: 0'00"

[mikE] Valedianna moved 19'01".

[DM] that breaks the turning if she moves up to attack like that

[mikE] both?

[mikE] that's lame

[mikE] i protest

[DM] duly noted

[mikE] in that case, i'll just have fin drop the turn and attack.

[DM] send in a question to Sage Advice

[mikE] Valedianna targets Wolf #2. Distance: 201'02"

[Kaz] asking why our DM is a meaniehead who is always trying to kill us?

[mikE] Valedianna: Attack #1: Comp. Long Bow: (17-(d20+1++2)) [17-(7+1+2)] 7. Probably MISSES Wolf #2 (AC FINAL: 6)

[mikE] Valedianna: Attack #1: Comp. Long Bow: (17-(d20+1++2)) [17-(4+1+2)] 10. Probably MISSES Wolf #2 (AC FINAL: 6)

[mikE] Valedianna no longer targets Valedianna.

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Finglass

[mikE] Finglass targets Wolf #1. Distance: 26'02"

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (10-+0-(d20+10)-2.0) [10-0-(10+10)-2] -12 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Wolf #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (10-+0-(d20+10)-2.0) [10-0-(6+10)-2] -8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Wolf #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (10-+0-(d20+10)-2.0) [10-0-(12+10)-2] -14 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Wolf #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [1+6] 7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Wolf #1

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [6+6] 12 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Wolf #1

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [5+6] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Wolf #1

[DM (to GM only)] Wolf #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -12 (-30) - Dead

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Moirra

[Kaz] Moirra moved 6'10".

[Kaz] Moirra moved 3'02".

[DM] INIT: 53 GOING: Wolf #2

[DM] Wolf #2 moved 17'00".

[DM] Wolf #2 targets Valedianna. Distance: 200'00"

[DM] Wolf #2 targets Finglass. Distance: 16'04"

[DM] Wolf #2 and Finglass moved 2'01".

[DM] Wolf #2 moved 2'03".

[DM] Wolf #2: Attack #1: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [19-(5+0)] 14. Probably MISSES Finglass (AC FINAL: -3)

[DM] ROUND: 2

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Valedianna

[DM] too close for a bow shot now

[mikE] Valedianna: Attack #1: Short Sword: (17-(d20+2++3)) [17-(20+2+3)] -8. PROBABLY HITS Wolf #2 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT x2]

[mikE] Valedianna: Attack #1: Short Sword: (17-(d20+2++3)) [17-(4+2+3)] 8. Probably MISSES Wolf #2 (AC FINAL: 6)

[mikE] Valedianna: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (d6+2++7) [2+2+7] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Wolf #2

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Finglass

[DM (to GM only)] Wolf #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (-11) - Heavily Wounded

[mikE] Finglass targets Wolf #2. Distance: 15'07"

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Thillithiln, Frost Brand +3/+6 Fire: (10-+0-(d20+9)-2.0) [10-0-(2+9)-2] -3 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Wolf #2 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v SM: Thillithiln, Frost Brand +3/+6 Fire: (1d8) [2] 2 added to: Wolf #2

[DM (to GM only)] Wolf #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 5 (-2) - Heavily Wounded

[DM (to GM only)] Wolf #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-3) - Massively Wounded

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Moirra

[DM] wow

[Kaz] Moirra targets Wolf #2. Distance: 4'09"

[DM] see that? with a bow he does a zillion damage

[mikE (to GM only)] Character sheet for Finglass modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking -- # Atks: 3 (2), Temporary Modifiers -

[DM] with his sword 5 whole points

[Kaz] Moirra: Summon Insects: For (8) [8] 8 rounds a swarm of (1d100) [23] 23 -- crawling insects attacks the victim.

[DM (to GM only)] Wolf #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-8) - Dying

[DM] Combat has finished.

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v SM: Thillithiln, Frost Brand +3/+6 Fire: (1d8) [1] 1

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v SM: Thillithiln, Frost Brand +3/+6 Fire: (1d8) [4] 4

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v L: Thillithiln, Frost Brand +3/+6 Fire: (1d12) [3] 3

[mikE (to GM only)] Character sheet for Finglass modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Thillithiln, Frost Brand +3/+6 Fire -- Damage Adj: +3 (+3+$DMG+$DTM),

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v SM: Thillithiln, Frost Brand +3/+6 Fire: (1d8+3) [5+3] 8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v L: Thillithiln, Frost Brand +3/+6 Fire: (1d12+3) [8+3] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[DM] ok, so the swarm disperses after a round

[DM] adn you ahve two dead wolves

[mikE] yaaay

[Kaz] okay

[mikE] okay, val's going to check dem books

[mikE] and the pedastals

[mikE] Valedianna moved 12'01".

[DM] which one first

[mikE] Valedianna: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [67] 67 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[mikE (to GM only)] Valedianna: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [87] 87 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[DM] so the small pedestal has no hidden areas in it, there is just the book on top, opened to a page showing a unicorn with a spear through its heart

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[mikE] pretty

[Moirra (Kaz)] I REALLY don't like this witch.

[mikE] okay, and now the next one

[mikE (to GM only)] Valedianna: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [62] 62 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[mikE] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] the large pedestal has some sort of divination magic cast upon it, Val can tell by the runes that are spread out along the holes where the silver chains run through it

[DM] this book is closed, and chained to the pedestal

[mikE] I am back at the keyboard.

[mikE] just divination?

[mikE] hmmm

[DM] nods

[mikE] are the chains locked or magically closed?

[DM] no apparent locks

[DM] the links are unbroken

[Moirra (Kaz)] hmm

[mikE] can the book be moved wihtin the chains? pages turned, slid out?

[DM] running over the book and into the holes in teh marble

[DM] no

[DM] the book can not be opened

[DM] you think you can shift it around under the chains

[DM] but could not open it or slide it out from under them

[mikE] hrm

[mikE] not sure if we can actually get to the book, then.

[mikE] what's the first book?

[DM] you just know it is open to that page

[DM] you did not touch either book yet

[mikE] so i look at the cover

[DM] ok, as you take the book and close it

[DM] it floats up and slots it self under the pedestal

[DM] make a reason check

[DM] brb

[mikE] under it? like in a secret compartment?

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kaz] he said there were no secret compartments on the first pedestal

[mikE] Finglass: REA check: (d20) [11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 7!!

[Kaz] (or the first book stand, whatever)

[mikE (to GM only)] Valedianna: REA check: (d20) [12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[mikE] well, she might have missed them

[mikE] i don't think she missed a trap because this doesn't feel very trap like

[Kaz] no

[Kaz] and he didn't say she didn't find it

[Kaz] he said there were none

[Kaz] [DM] so the small pedestal has no hidden areas in it, there is just the book on top, opened to a page showing a unicorn with a spear through its heart

[mikE] yeah, but if she missed it, then he'd say there are none.

[mikE] he's not going to say yeah, there's a trap, but she doesn't see it

[Kaz] but if the book is on top, how can it float up and slot itself UNDER the pedestal

[mikE] it doesn't have to float UP

[mikE] it can float in any direction

[Kaz] [DM] it floats up and slots it self under the pedestal

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] there is a "compartment" it is a shelf down below that the book levitates up and then sets its self down on

mikE has left the game on Fri Feb 29 19:51:54 EST 2008

Dorothy Mantooth has left the game on Fri Feb 29 19:52:06 EST 2008

Kaz has left the game on Fri Feb 29 19:52:06 EST 2008

Kaz has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 19:53:19 EST 2008

Kaz has left the game on Fri Feb 29 19:53:22 EST 2008

Kaz has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 19:53:39 EST 2008

[DM] my router sucks

Kaz is receiving the map Section two...

Kaz has received the map Section two.

Kaz is receiving the map Section two...

Kaz has received the map Section two.

[Kaz] umm

[DM] nods

[Kaz] not getting the map

[DM] waiting for mike to get back

[DM] oh

[Kaz] okay, got it

[DM] ok

[DM] good

mikE has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 19:55:40 EST 2008

mikE is receiving the map Section two...

mikE has received the map Section two.

[DM] ok

[DM] so the book floats upward to get off the pedestal top

[DM] then drops down to a shelf below

[Kaz] ok

[DM] not hidden

[Kaz] as soon as Fin touches it, that happens?

[DM] nods

[mikE] does it disappear?

[DM] does not disapear

[mikE] so val will try to grab it

[mikE] from it's new home

[DM] Valedianna moved 4'07".

[DM] (1d6) [3] 3 points of electrical damage

[DM] Valedianna's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-3) - Dying

[DM] Valedianna's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 55 (57) - Lightly Wounded

[mikE] okay. better.

[Kaz] (almost had heart failure)

[DM] that is what the electrical charge is for

[DM] Zap

[DM] clear

[DM] ZAP

[mikE] i'm glad that val's 95% in find traps never finds them

[DM] there was not a trap before

[DM] now that the book is down there

[mikE] i inspected the podium

[DM] there is one

[DM] nods

[mikE] you said no traps

[mikE] which means she missed it

[DM] there were none

[DM] no

[DM] it does not exist as a trap unless the book is in that slot

[mikE] god. your traps are so anal

[DM] only some of them

[DM] in high level wizard'

[DM] homes

[mikE] yeah. well i can't disarm magic traps.

[mikE] she's not sean

[DM] grins, it could be falling rocks

[Kaz] *snerk*

[mikE] if you wipe the party with falling rocks again i am never coming back

[Kaz] OMG, you actually have done that?

[DM] then don't open up doors

[DM] twice

[DM] witht eh SAME trap

[DM] the same set of doors

[DM] killed 8 our of 9 party members the first time

[mikE] (3d8) [(7+5+5)] 17

[DM] the next time 4 or 5 died

[DM] when they opened up teh EXACT SAME DOORS111

[Kaz] oh

[Kaz] doh

[DM] large double doors, at the bottom of a set of stairs, the stairway filled with boulders

[DM] they open the doors, and the pour out

[mikE] they were different doors

[mikE] one was a trap

[mikE] one was a set of doors

[DM] in any case

[DM] moving on here

[mikE] well, let's burn this library

[mikE] we can't get the books out

[mikE] so no one can have them.

[mikE] the pedastals are stone, bob?

[DM] marble and wood

[DM] large is marble small is wood

[mikE] hmmmmm....

[DM] Kaz do you have Dave up in IM?

[Kaz] yes

[mikE] okay, i'm gonna stone shap the marble one so the chains aren't set in it.

[DM] I do not see him,

[DM] because of my stupid router issues,

[mikE] actually, we'll come back.

[mikE] let's find this woman and kill her first

[mikE] then loot her home

[Kaz] Okay

[Kaz] lol

[DM] lol

[DM] is that an okay to looting and killing?

[mikE] it's so much easier to justify the looting when the occupants are all dead

[Kaz] lol

[DM] ahhhh, now I get it loot THEN burn

[mikE] no no, killing, then looting

[Kaz] Kill, Loot, Burn. I guess Mike prefers the KLB method.

[Kaz] brb

[Kaz] I am away from the keyboard.

[mikE] okay, bob, any expensive looking stuff in this room?

[DM] not in this room, just the two books

[mikE] nothing else at all?

[mikE] how heavy is the wooden pedestal?

[mikE] (d100) [22] 22

[DM] pedestal looks to be about 50 pounds or so

[mikE] (5d8) [(7+5+7+3+3)] 25

[DM] sold tree carved into a book stand

[DM] nice craftmanship

[DM] with the shelf below that has some sort of trap on it

[DM] that works with the book

[mikE] okay, so here's what we do. we give this very lovingly carved pedestal WITH magic imbued into it and a rare book to the carpet as tribute.

[mikE] now if a permanent magic item isn't value, i don't knwo what is

[DM] ok

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass moved 8'06".

[Finglass (mikE)] "Excuse me Mr. Carpet."

[DM] Book moved 27'06".

[DM] YES? A LOW RUMBLE

[Finglass (mikE)] (d8) [4] 4

[Finglass (mikE)] "Would you accept as a tribute this handsomely crafted solid oak book stand, imbued with magical properties and the rare tome it contains as a fitting tribute for safe passage?"

[DM] THAT WOULD BE ACCEPTABLE FOR THE THREE OF YOU

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Finglass (mikE)] "Very good. There here you are."

[Kaz] sorry, back

[DM] THANK YOU COME AGAIN

[DM] Finglass moved 12'10".

[DM] Valedianna moved 22'05".

[DM] Moirra moved 12'09".

[Finglass (mikE)] "So, carpet, do you know where the mistress of this house is now?"

[DM] NO, I STAY HERE

[Finglass (mikE) (to GM only)] Valedianna: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [30] 30 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[Finglass (mikE)] "Too bad. I was hoping to have a word with her."

[DM] No traps found

[Finglass (mikE)] open it

[DM] and a short hallway

[DM] with a door at the other end

[Finglass (mikE)] Valedianna moved 14'06".

[Finglass (mikE) (to GM only)] Valedianna: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [59] 59 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[DM] and Val finds a trap

[DM] of sorts

[DM] there is a wire that attaches both doors

[DM] she can not open the one in front of her without closing the one behind

[Finglass (mikE)] soooo... we cut it?

[DM] she can not find anything else that could go wrong

[DM] no gasses or anything

[Finglass (mikE)] great. okay, we're going to cut it from OUTSIDE the first door.

[DM] just a way to keep only one door open at a time

[Finglass (mikE)] Valedianna moved 14'07".

[Finglass (mikE)] and we cut it from here.

[DM] is built into the door

[Kaz] so the exposed wire can't be cut?

[Finglass (mikE)] why not?

[DM] no exposed wire

[Finglass (mikE)] running through the wall?

[Kaz] where is it?

[Finglass (mikE) (to GM only)] Valedianna: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [56] 56 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[DM] Val can see where the wire would run through the hinge area of both doors

[Finglass (mikE)] can she see any way to access it?

[DM] adn the tension is what forces the other door to close when one is opened

[DM] no clear access,

[DM] she can see where it has to be

[DM] knows how this works

[Finglass (mikE)] how are the doors constructed?

[DM] standard for this place, iron bound oak doors

[DM] well balanced

[Finglass (mikE)] specifically, how are the hinges made?

[DM] well maintained

[DM] iron hinges

[Finglass (mikE)] well, are they like the usual modern ones? where you can slip the pin?

[DM] no

[DM] single piece hinge

[DM] that rotates on itself

[Finglass (mikE)] think we should risk it and go through?

[Kaz] hrm

[DM] Val can say there is no gass, etc. in this room

[DM] it appears that it is just to not let both doors be open at the same time

[Kaz] well, there's no guarantee that the ceiling isn't going to drop

[DM] maybe to keep larger sized creatures out of the room?

[DM] things that would need both doors open to get through

[DM] no sliding blocks for a ceiling trap that she can find

[Finglass (mikE)] or as the good admiral said: "it's a traaaap!"

[Kaz] You up to go through, Mike?

[DM] she is 95% certain there is no trap in the room

[Finglass (mikE)] god, fine. i'll send val through to die.

[Finglass (mikE)] Valedianna moved 14'11".

[Finglass (mikE)] open the god damn door

[DM] An empty room full of cobwebs

[Finglass (mikE)] i swear to god i'm going to make a door removal spell

[Finglass (mikE)] can she go back?

[Kaz] I wanna know who the architect for this place is!!

[DM] she can close that door and reopen the one behind yes

[Kaz] For our next adventure, we can hunt him down and kill him.

[DM] grins

[DM] Kevin

[DM] lived otu back of Roadhaven

[DM] loved to make traps

[Finglass (mikE)] okay, so we can go through then.

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass moved 17'03".

[DM] the group took him in

[Finglass (mikE)] Valedianna moved 5'02".

[Finglass (mikE)] Valedianna moved 4'07".

[DM] Moirra moved 17'00".

[Finglass (mikE)] Moirra moved 17'03".

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass moved 15'10".

[Finglass (mikE) (to GM only)] Valedianna: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [23] 23 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[DM] Valedianna moved 9'11".

[Finglass (mikE)] Valedianna moved 10'11".

[Finglass (mikE)] nothing?

[Finglass (mikE)] no death?

[Finglass (mikE)] no pain?

[DM] and a short hallway about 20 feet long

[DM] empty

[Finglass (mikE)] untold horrors?

[DM] she is covered in cobwebs

[Finglass (mikE)] okay, so we move into the short hallway.

[Finglass (mikE)] and have the inner door open

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass moved 9'05".

[Kaz] Moirra moved 11'00".

[Finglass (mikE)] Valedianna moved 20'09".

[Finglass (mikE) (to GM only)] Valedianna: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [59] 59 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[Finglass (mikE)] he's going to the shelf

[Finglass (mikE)] he's looking things up

[Finglass (mikE)] we're all gonna die

[Finglass (mikE)] doomed. doomed i tell ya.

[Kaz] ugh

[Finglass (mikE)] horrible nasty death awaits us.

[Finglass (mikE)] i'm sure of it

[Kaz] with nasty, big, pointy teeth?

[DM] Moiria can make a save verus spell to start

[Kaz] Moirra: Magical Spell save: (d20) [7] 7 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Kaz] figures

[Kaz] ?

[DM (to Kaz only)] ok you know who you are, but have no memory of the last 24 horus and have no spells left

[Finglass (mikE)] i told you. doom on a stick

[Kaz (to DM only)] AGAIN?

[Kaz (to DM only)] lol

[DM (to Kaz only)] sorry, soft easy simple monster to use in a wizard's lair against enemy spell casters

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

Moirra (Kaz) looks around

[DM] Moirra moved 5'07".

[Finglass (mikE)] um... maybe we killed the dm?

[DM] Finglass moved 3'04".

[Moirra (Kaz)] So, um, what's going on?

[Finglass (mikE)] i think we killt bob

[Finglass (mikE)] we have beaten dungeons and dragons.

[Finglass (mikE)] we killed the dm

[Finglass (mikE)] we win!

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((LOL))

Moirra (Kaz) looks around the room

[Moirra (Kaz)] How did we get here?

[DM] lots of cobwebs

[DM] a hole torn through them where Val walked

[Moirra (Kaz) (to DM only)] I'm not really sure where I stand, timewise. What happened 24 hours ago?

[DM (to Kaz only)] you were in roadhaven after bringing Ramone adn the rest back to life, you have only been back in here about 3 horus of game time, wry grin

[DM] Time of Day: 11:00 AM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 1259.

[Finglass (mikE)] i hear bob typing, but nothing's coming through

[Moirra (Kaz) (to DM only)] I figured my sense of time would be skewed, especially having missed a session.

[Finglass (mikE)] "You don't remember?"

[Finglass (mikE)] "Did you just forget?"

[Moirra (Kaz)] Is this a part of Roadhaven I haven't seen before?

[Finglass (mikE)] "Val! Do you remember where you are?"

[Valedianna (mikE)] "What happened? I swear there were no traps?"

Moirra (Kaz) blinks.

[Moirra (Kaz)] No traps where?

[Finglass (mikE)] "The last thing you remember is Roadhaven?"

[Moirra (Kaz)] Well... yes.

[Finglass (mikE)] "Nothing about collecting a book for the library?"

[Moirra (Kaz)] Yes, we had to go to get a book for the library, at that nasty wizard's house.

[DM (to Kaz only)] yes it has been four days on this adventure, you remmber starting it

[Moirra (Kaz)] And then Ramone died...

[Finglass (mikE)] "Well, then you only lost a day of memory. And nothing great about that day anyway."

[Moirra (Kaz)] Easy for you to say!

[DM] lol

[Moirra (Kaz)] What if there is something about it that I need to remember?

[Finglass (mikE)] "So, do you remember what made you lose your memory?"

Moirra (Kaz) blinks again.

[Finglass (mikE)] "No, I'm positive there isn't."

[Moirra (Kaz)] Finglass, did that question even make sense?

[Finglass (mikE)] "I was there. You're not missing much."

[Finglass (mikE)] "Well, let's only half hope I don't loose my last day."

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass moved 7'10".

[Finglass (mikE)] "Well, I'm fine."

[Finglass (mikE)] ::peers at Moirra::

[Moirra (Kaz)] Glad to hear it.

Moirra (Kaz) sighs.

Moirra (Kaz) pushes her way through the hole in the cobwebs.

[Moirra (Kaz)] Stupid... Fin, have you got a lucifer?

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra moved 3'00".

[Finglass (mikE)] "A what?"

[Finglass (mikE)] "Is that a kind of herb?"

[Moirra (Kaz)] You know... you can use it to light fires instead of a flint?

[Finglass (mikE)] "Why would you want that? You light the cobwebs we'll get burned."

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass moved 6'09".

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra moved 6'02".

[Moirra (Kaz)] So, who said I'd light them with us in the room?

[Finglass (mikE)] "Has this happened to you before? Do you go nutty on a regular basis?"

[Moirra (Kaz)] I'm amnesiac, not stupid!

[DM (to GM only)] Bedroom moved 1'05".

[DM] Chest moved 9'07".

[Finglass (mikE)] "You are?"

[DM (to GM only)] Chest #3 moved 11'03".

[Finglass (mikE)] "Oh. Do the others know you're amnesiac?"

[DM (to GM only)] Chest #2 moved 3'09".

[DM (to GM only)] Chest #1 moved 4'11".

[Moirra (Kaz)] What else would you call it? I obviously don't remember a huge chunk of time.

[Moirra (Kaz)] I don't know who knows. Where is everyone?

[Finglass (mikE)] "Out there."

[Finglass (mikE)] "So you don't have other blank spots in your memory?"

[Finglass (mikE)] "This is the first one? That you know of anyway?"

[Finglass (mikE)] "And it wasn't huge. Just a few hours."

[DM] maybe she forgot about the part of marrying Finglas and promising to have his child?

[Moirra (Kaz)] A few hours is huge when you can't remember them!

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((okay, that's it. Rocks fall... the DM dies.))

[DM] lol

[Finglass (mikE)] "I've spent more time drowsing in the woods than you lost. It's little to worry about. And as I said, you didn't miss much."

[DM (to GM only)] Study moved 3'02".

[Finglass (mikE)] "Okay, so we can figure this out later if you don't know what that was."

Moirra (Kaz) rolls her eyes.

[Moirra (Kaz)] Can we at least burn those disgusting cobwebs? Because, UGH!

[Finglass (mikE)] "Well, if you've no prior cases, there isn't a lot to go on."

[Finglass (mikE)] "Go ahead."

[Finglass (mikE) (to GM only)] Valedianna: Detect Noise check:(d100) [45] 45 - ROLL FAILED against 25!!

[DM] no noices

[DM] noises either

[Finglass (mikE)] "Are you going to burn them?"

[DM (to GM only)] Bedroom moved 3'02".

[Finglass (mikE)] "Or should we move on?"

[Moirra (Kaz)] Burn them.

[Finglass (mikE)] "You do remember that you wanted to burn them, right?"

[DM] Apprentice Mage #4 moved 1'04".

[DM] Apprentice Mage #5 moved 1'00".

[Moirra (Kaz)] Yes, Thank you SO MUCH for being SO helpful, Finglass.

[Finglass (mikE)] "I try."

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((is a spark enough to set them off?))

[DM] ok, so you spent a couple rounds burning the webs

[DM] after the smoke clears

[DM] the webs are still there

[Moirra (Kaz)] Umm

[Moirra (Kaz)] Fin?

[Finglass (mikE)] they are? so how did we burn them?

[DM] you saw them burning

[DM] then the smoke clears

[DM] you glance away

[DM] and there are webs again

[Finglass (mikE)] i disbelieve the illusion

[DM] make that save

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1] 1 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[DM] lots of webs

[Finglass (mikE) (to GM only)] Valedianna: Magical Spell save: (d20) [12] 12 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[DM] and AHHHH the spiders are going to get me

[Finglass (mikE)] i see spiders?

[Finglass (mikE)] that weren't there before?

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((just be glad you don't see dead people))

[Finglass (mikE)] no. i see dead wildlife

[Finglass (mikE)] didn't you?

[DM] no spiders that you saw before or anyone else does

[DM] and Val still sees webs

[Finglass (mikE)] okay...

[Finglass (mikE)] so... try burning them again. and don't look away

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((okay))

[DM] ok, so you burn them again

[DM] moirra can make a save versus spell

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra: Magical Spell save: (d20) [15] 15 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[DM] Moirra sees that this is an illusion of webs covering the room

[Moirra (Kaz)] and what do I see? Just that there are no webs?

[DM] nods, an empty rom

[DM] room

[Finglass (mikE)] yaaaay

[Moirra (Kaz)] So, there are no webs in there. Nor is there anything else.

[Finglass (mikE)] okay, then open that next door

[Moirra (Kaz)] So why don't I remember anything prior to being in that room?

Lorie has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 21:00:41 EST 2008

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((YAY Lorie!!)

[DM] LOR!

[Lorie] hi

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 16'00".

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 12'04".

Lorie is receiving the map Section two...

Lorie has received the map Section two.

[DM] on the map now

[Finglass (mikE)] hey lor!

[Lorie] hi

[Lorie] horrible night

[DM] what happened?

[DM] youare in much earlier than I thought

[Lorie] we never made it to the game

[DM] oh no!

[Lorie] we have been stuck on the highway almost all night

[DM] what happened?

[Moirra (Kaz)] (( :-( ))

[Finglass (mikE)] ew

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 21:02:57 EST 2008

[Finglass (mikE)] snow?

[DM] snow?

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Oh, that's horrible))

[Finglass (mikE)] j0 bib0!

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((MARCO!))

[Lorie] jackknifed trucks...untreated roads...morons...

[Lorie] I am not a happy smurf

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] herro

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((totally understandable))

[Lorie] Hi Bibo

[DM] so Moirra has no spells, lost her memory, finglass has killed a few things, Val has found a few traps

[DM] other than that a quiet night

[Finglass (mikE)] nothing major

[DM] and sorry Lor

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] again?

[DM] any news on the game? or have to wait till morning

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] dd we time warp back?

[DM] no, this is the day or three after you were raised

[DM] the SECOND time

[DM] then the wet carpet room

[DM] and then the cobweb room

[DM] and now gathered in this hallway

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] are we still trying to give the receipt to that lady?

[DM] yes

BiBo!!!!!!!!! is receiving the map Section two...

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has received the map Section two.

[Finglass (mikE)] yeap

[Finglass (mikE)] that's about it

[Finglass (mikE)] so open the next door bob

[DM] This room has 4 beds with some large chests for storage.

[Finglass (mikE)] yaaaay

[Finglass (mikE)] okay

[DM] and Marco, Lorie, you skimmed the chat room to see how you got here

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I skimmed the map anyway

[DM] ok, four chests, four beds

[DM] a door on the other side

[DM] to weave in and out of

[Finglass (mikE)] bibo, you or me check for traps?

[Finglass (mikE)] or both?

[Finglass (mikE)] we should both check the chests

[DM] Valedianna moved 27'05".

[Finglass (mikE) (to GM only)] Valedianna: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [57] 57 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[Finglass (mikE) (to GM only)] Valedianna: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [88] 88 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[Finglass (mikE) (to GM only)] Valedianna: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [89] 89 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[Finglass (mikE) (to GM only)] Valedianna: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[DM] no traps on any of them

[DM] all locked

[DM] and the last one has has some sort of spell on it

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] one which isn't a trap?

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((We should probably burn the sheets *cough* ))

[Finglass (mikE)] what did you find bibo?

[DM] far right has the spell

[Finglass (mikE)] those were my rolls

[Finglass (mikE)] can anyone tell what the spell is?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!! (to GM only)] Ramone: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [83] 83 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!! (to GM only)] Ramone: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

Percival has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 21:14:20 EST 2008

[DM] Hans!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, it's not a trap or you woulda said it was a trap instead of a spell

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Hans!!))

[DM] two more Marco

[Percival] Howdy, fokes!

[Lorie] Hey Hans

Christy has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 21:15:31 EST 2008

[BiBo!!!!!!!!! (to GM only)] Ramone: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

[DM] Time of Day: 11:20 AM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 1259.

[DM] Time of Day: 11:35 AM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 1259.

[DM] Time of Day: 11:50 AM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 1259.

[DM] Time of Day: 12:05 PM. Day 14 Be ___ tre, Eap {Late Fall} 14th, 1259.

[Percival] This looks just like I left it the other day....

[DM] and Christy!

[DM] Ramone moved 25'11".

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Christy!!))

Percival is receiving the map Section two...

Percival has received the map Section two.

[Lorie] Hey Christy

[Finglass (mikE)] hey all

[Christy] hello everyone!

[DM] Mike is rolling for his Follower's growth

[DM] in the background

[DM] which is why you see occasional rolls from him

Christy is receiving the map Section two...

Christy has received the map Section two.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] pop the locks I guess

[DM] the three you can try to unlock

[DM] the fourth resists your attemps

[DM] Chest #3 moved 1'04".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] because it's a mimic! It's moving!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] kill it!

[Finglass (mikE)] kill it!

[DM] inside the three you find clothes, some coins, and personal effects

[Finglass (mikE)] how many coins?

[DM] (2d12) [(8+4)] 12 gp in each chest

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] we should start paying for our costs in amounts like some, or a lot

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] here's some sillver. here's not so much gold.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] since that's what bob always gives us

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] :-P

[Finglass (mikE) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Valedianna modified: Wealth - ADDED: gold, 36, . ADDED: , , . ADDED: , , . Combat -

[DM] grins

[Finglass (mikE)] so val's got the current wealth being stored on her sheet

[Finglass (mikE)] after the adventure we can log it into the wiki treasuries

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] sounds good

[Finglass (mikE)] i wanna open the last one

[Finglass (mikE)] bet it has something good.

[Finglass (mikE)] gold will survive a smashing

[Finglass (mikE)] let's smash it open

[Finglass (mikE)] it's too small for a staff of the magi, so we're safe

[DM] wisdom check from your mages?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] how about knowledge?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!! (to GM only)] Ramone: WIS check: (d20) [4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 9!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: WIS check: (d20) [17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I like knowledge checks better

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] cuz I'm a mage, I use knowledge not wisdom

[Finglass (mikE)] kylia's got mage spells

[Finglass (mikE)] roll it lorie

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] people who take power from the gods without permission aren't high on wisdom

[DM] grins, but you made your wisdom check

[DM] and can say that it is likely wizard locked

Lorie has left the game on Fri Feb 29 21:26:02 EST 2008

Christy has left the game on Fri Feb 29 21:26:02 EST 2008

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has left the game on Fri Feb 29 21:26:17 EST 2008

Kaz has left the game on Fri Feb 29 21:26:17 EST 2008

mikE has left the game on Fri Feb 29 21:26:17 EST 2008

Percival has left the game on Fri Feb 29 21:26:17 EST 2008

Lorie has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 21:27:01 EST 2008

Lorie has left the game on Fri Feb 29 21:27:02 EST 2008

mikE has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 21:27:22 EST 2008

mikE is receiving the map Section two...

mikE has received the map Section two.

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 21:27:59 EST 2008

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] what's the chest made of?

Lorie has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 21:28:07 EST 2008

[DM] iron

BiBo!!!!!!!!! is receiving the map Section two...

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has received the map Section two.

Lorie is receiving the map Section two...

Lorie has received the map Section two.

Kaz has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 21:29:44 EST 2008

Kaz is receiving the map Section two...

Kaz has received the map Section two.

Percival has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 21:31:08 EST 2008

Percival is receiving the map Section two...

Percival has received the map Section two.

[DM] Hans did you get the voice mail I left you this morning?

Christy has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 21:32:20 EST 2008

[Christy] yes, we did

[Christy] i was going to call you back but it's been a crazy day

[DM] and if you have any suggestions on a good router to buy to replace this piece of )*(&^*(&^*(&^

[DM] need a high through put

[Christy] girl scout cookies came in today

[DM] butothe than that

[DM] not sure

[Lorie] Christy I feel your pain

[DM] and back to the check

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I dunno, I've not had any problems with my linksys or the one I'm using here in japan

[Lorie] Kristen and I finally got our 300 boxes delivered

[Lorie] Sunday is booth day

[Christy] I have about 700 boxes in my garage

[Lorie] :: nods :: The leader's daughter sold 350

[Lorie] and the rest of the troop combined sold about 300

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] but then I don't usually dm groups of 10 people and try to keep my klooge loads low by not doing anything too fancy

[DM] wow

[DM] and chuckles that my little blue beds are fancy

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, when you add up all the objects that you have there on the map, each one is taking up resources

[Lorie] BRB...I am going to put on jammies... car ride catching up to me.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] because klooge is a memory hog

[Lorie] I am away from the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] what level is transmute metal to wood and do we have someone with the earth sphere that can cast that high a level spell?

[DM] 7th level priest spell

[Christy] Arilyn: WIS check: (d20) [6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Christy] didn't you ask for a wisdom check way back when?

[DM] nods

[DM] and you know that it is a wizard lock

[DM] on this final chest

[Percival (to DM only)] Dude, that's pretty cool about the thousand Citrix jobs. Christy told me about your call.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] is it really that high? huh.

[Christy] hey look! a wizard lock

[Kaz] ((hee))

[Lorie] I am back at the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] dispel magic I guess. or acid. anyone... wait...

[Lorie] I don't have PHB to hand... but I might have it

[Percival (to DM only)] But I just got a 0K raise and they made it retroactive from August. I'd feel a little awkward leavin' 'em now...

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ::pulls out the cup from the comfy room::

[Percival (to DM only)] Sorry that was 10K. I guess the dollar sign turned it into a "0K" raise.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] "Acid."

[DM (to Percival only)] very nice!

[Percival (to DM only)] But thanks for thinking of me!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] does it fill with acid?

[mikE] follower growth is interesting

[Percival] 0K

[DM] the goblet does not seem to be there

[Percival] just testing

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ah... lame

[Percival] "0K"

[Christy] where'd it go?

[Percival] ""0K""

[DM] is that a 10 Percy? is what I was guessing

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, anyone wanna give a try at dispel magic?

[Percival] Hafta wait until tomorrow to do dispel magic (for Arilyn)

[Kaz] I'd love to, if I had any spells.

[Christy] maybe after a nap I could try that

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] how much does moirra not know?

[Kaz] All I've got is a gaping hole in my memory. Obviously I managed to cast every available spell I had in that time.

[Kaz] ((24 hours))

[Percival] test

[DM] chirp chirp

[Christy] hi

[Christy] yes, i hear the crickets to

[Percival] (exactly, that's why I was testing)

[Percival] I'm test-crazy...

[Christy] okay, so I went up a level?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] nah, losing your memory means you forget the spells in your head and have to reprepare them

[Kaz] ((I know that))

[mikE] well, i say we just take the chest with us and move on

[Percival] Literally and figuratively.

[Christy] sound slike a plan

Lorie has left the game on Fri Feb 29 21:50:14 EST 2008

[Kaz] ((Didn't realise I wasn't speaking as Moirra after getting booted))

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] okay

[Christy] did Lorie get the boot?

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] Lorie left

[Christy] ah

[Moirra (Kaz)] I hope it wasn't a gogo boot - they're so last year.

[DM] this was teh almatater basketball game

[DM] that she missed

[Percival] She's, so, like "Laterrrrrrr"

[DM] very bumbed about it

[DM] she will be better next week

[DM] so how would you take this chest

[DM] who is carrying it?

[DM] or are you leaving it here

[DM] and moving on

[DM] ?

[mikE] (9*25) [9*25] 225

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] lift it, throw it in either my bag of holding or the scroll

[Christy] stuff it in something

[DM] bag would be better

[Percival] We can come back when we have knock or dispel magic or something like that.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] bag then

[Percival] Do we have a bag of holding or something?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I do

[DM] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.PartyPack

[Percival] Excellent. If you have room, we'll stick it in there...

[DM] for the link to the main stash of stuff

[DM] with links to the various treasuries

[Percival] I've been there before but I *can't* find it, Bob!

[DM] from the main page, adventures on the left menu

[DM] and on that page

[DM] is a link to the party pack

[DM] and it is on the Base Map

[DM] here

[DM] there is a "click to get map" icon

[Percival] Oh, I got to it this time...

[DM] you can use that to get to teh base map at anytime

[DM] OH Percy, we need a god for you too

[DM] waslooking at those

[DM] we can find that in email for you later if not tonight

[DM] but movign on

[DM] you put the chest in the bag of holding

[DM] and you move to that unkown door

[DM] Valedianna moved 7'11".

[DM] Ramone moved 12'01".

Christy is receiving the map Section two...

Christy has received the map Section two.

[DM] Moirra moved 51'07".

[DM] Finglass moved 22'08".

[mikE] Valedianna: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [63] 63 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[Moirra (Kaz)] brb

[Kaz] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] Finglass moved 12'02".

[DM] Percival moved 27'08".

[DM] Arilyn moved 5'07".

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 24'10".

[mikE (to GM only)] Valedianna: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [72] 72 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[DM] and no trap

[DM] 5 by 5 hallway

[DM] and another of those doors

[DM] that she found before

[DM] that keeps only one open

[mikE] yay. so we basically need to go through one at a time?

[DM] you might want to explain this to the group

[mikE] Valedianna moved 3'04".

[DM] if they did nto read earlier in teh chat room

[mikE (to GM only)] Valedianna: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [69] 69 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] and no traps on the second one either but not open

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] open one door, the other shuts or something?

[DM] right

[Christy] okay so let's go

[Percival] Yeah, let's go

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra moved 9'08".

[mikE] who wants to open the next door?

[DM] who goes in which ordre

[mikE] Valedianna moved 10'10".

[DM] one at a time

[mikE] no traps on it

[mikE (to GM only)] Valedianna: Detect Noise check:(d100) [95] 95 - ROLL FAILED against 25!!

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra moved 4'07".

[Percival] Rogues first, of course.

[DM (to mikE only)] no noises

[Percival] Or priest with Find Traps.

[DM] well your priest has no spells

[DM] your thief says no traps

[DM] and no noise

[Christy] is that a tiny room we have to sqeeze into to move forward?

[DM] nods,

[Percival] Okay, I'll go.

[Percival] Percival moved 6'04".

[DM] and only one door can be open at once

[DM] so Percy can enter it

[DM] close the door

[Percival] "Allow me, friends."

[DM] then open the other one

[Percival] ::okay, so opening first door::

[mikE] i like how he says our priest like we only have one.

[Percival] Percival moved 5'00".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] kylia's not a priest :-P

[Percival] ::okay, so opening second door::

[Percival] Percival moved 6'05".

[DM] This room seems to be a study chamber. There are four desks with large books on them. Above each hangs a cage with a softly glowing ball of light inside.

[mikE] KILL THEM!!!

[mikE] THERE'S MORE!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yes! quickly!

[Apprentice Mage #5] waht are you doing in there?

[Apprentice Mage #5] Combat has begun!

[Apprentice Mage #5] ROUND: 0

[Apprentice Mage #5] Percival moved 1'11".

[mikE] someone else run through. death to the apprentices!

[Percival] "I'm not sure exactly"

[Apprentice Mage #5] percy has that door open

[Christy] uh-oh

[Apprentice Mage #5] so the rest of you can not get in

[Apprentice Mage #5] until he closes it

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] he has to actively close it?

[Christy] close the door!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] it won't close on its own?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] if he lets go and we yank the door?

[Percival] Percival: Initiative:(d10+10-+2) [4+10-2] 12

[Apprentice Mage #5] no does not close on its own

[Apprentice Mage #5] Apprentice Mage #2: Initiative:(d10+10) [10+10] 20

[Apprentice Mage #5] Apprentice Mage #4: Initiative:(d10+10) [7+10] 17

[Apprentice Mage #5] Apprentice Mage #3: Initiative:(d10+10) [9+10] 19

[Apprentice Mage #5] Apprentice Mage #5: Initiative:(d10+10) [6+10] 16

[Apprentice Mage #5] ROUND: 1

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Percival

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((It should close, by virtue of someone opening the other one

[Percival] Um, closing door, I guess.

[DM] ok

[Percival] Drawing weapons.

[mikE (to GM only)] Valedianna: Initiative:(d10+10++2) [6+10+2] 18

[DM] Percival moved 2'04".

[Percival] Can I attack at all?

[mikE] Finglass: Initiative:(d10(+10+-2)) [2(10-2)] 10

[DM] anyone can roll Init if you want

[DM] to do things later on

[DM] adn no one is attacking per se Percy

[DM] but they are hostile to you

[mikE] fin is holding then

[DM] wanting to know what you are doing here

[Percival] K

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Initiative:(d10+10-+3-2) [1+10-3-2] 6

[Percival] "I'm here with my friends, the Dragonslayers. I leave it to the smarter ones to know what we're doing."

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Apprentice Mage #5

[DM] Apprentice Mage #5 targets Percival. Distance: 3'11"

[DM] Apprentice Mage #5: Hold Person - Wizard: I freeze 1 to 4 humanoids, save to avoid.

[DM] and saving throw Percy

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] right, totally not hostile.

[Percival] Percival: Magical Spell save: (d20) [7] 7 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((lol))

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Apprentice Mage #4

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((he didn't say they weren't hostile, just that they weren't attacking, per se))

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ((that's still an attack :-P ))

[Percival] Good thing I closed that door! Who's next? Hmmm???

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Valedianna

[Christy] Arilyn: Initiative:(d10+10-+0) [7+10-0] 17

[mikE] Finglass moved 35'08".

[DM] so fin can move to there but that is all no attacks

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Apprentice Mage #3

[DM] Apprentice Mage #3 targets Finglass. Distance: 18'05"

[Christy] can I go too?

[DM] Apprentice Mage #3: Tasha's Uncontrollable Hideous Laughter: For rounds, the (/3) [/3] 3 creatures in a 30 ft cube start laughing uncontollably if they fail a save.

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra: Initiative:(d10+10) [5+10] 15

[Percival] Aha, Enchanters, obviously...

[DM] so save Fin

[DM] adn percy too in face

[Percival] Is it a Charm spell?

[DM] even thought liekly will not come into play

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] 90% mr right?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] for being an elfy?

[Percival] My thoughts exactly...

[Percival] Arilyn, too...

[Percival] Percival: Magical Spell save: (d20) [6] 6 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Percival] I'm laughed, too!!!!

[mikE] (d100) [24] 24

[DM] ok, so no effect on Fin

[mikE] resisted! eat it!

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Apprentice Mage #2

[DM] Apprentice Mage #2: Mount: a

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] .... mount?

[Christy] Arilyn moved 1'09".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] did he cast that on purpose? you realize that has a casting time of a turn right?

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((sounds like one o' them thar kinky spells!))

[DM] Horse moved 1'09".

[DM] nods

[Christy] can I go in there too or is there a per round maximum?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] so... the horse aint there yet unless he's been casting for the last turn

[Percival] A "ferret" mount?

[DM] is casting it there, will apear ath tehend of the turn

[DM] Horse moved 2'09".

[DM] just setting it up

[Apprentice Mage #5] ROUND: 2

[DM] INIT: 6 GOING: Ramone

[Christy] cause I got skipped last round due to my late initiative

[Percival] A giant ferret would make a *terrible* mount. They galoump too much.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] the thing keeping these doors from oppening at the same time, is it due to magic or a mechanism?

[DM] Finglass: No adjustments made

[DM] mechanical

[DM] arilyn can be up at the door now

[DM] to start the round

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] okay, which door is open now, the left or right one?

[Christy] Arilyn moved 21'02".

[DM] they are both closed

[Christy] first or second door?

[DM] so you can open the one in front of arilen

[DM] she can enter

[DM] then close and open the second one

[DM] then enter

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] open the first one

[DM] but then no attacks inside there

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] don't open the second

[Christy] Arilyn moved 5'01".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] so now the first one is open and the second is closed right?

[DM] right

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Passwall: And through the wall I go.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] the second one is open too now

[DM] grins, exactly what I told Mike to do earlier on the previous set of them

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglass

[Christy] so there is a big hole in the door?

[DM] nods

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] basically

[Moirra (Kaz)] cool

[Christy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Arilyn (Christy)] cool

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (10-+0-(d20+10)-2.0) [10-0-(3+10)-2] -5 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ((we've gotten our spells back since the last time I logged in right?))

[Percival] Hah hah hah hah hhah hahh hhaah hha aah hhah hah ha hah ha ha ha hha hah!!!!!!!!!!

[Percival] Hah hah hah hah hhah hahh hhaah hha aah hhah hah ha hah ha ha ha hha hah!!!!!!!!!!

[mikE] Finglass targets Apprentice Mage #3. Distance: 18'05"

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (10-+0-(d20+10)-2.0) [10-0-(13+10)-2] -15 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Apprentice Mage #3 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Percival] "Hah hah hah hah hhah hahh hhaah hha aah hhah hah ha hah ha ha ha hha hah!!!!!!!!!!"

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [2+6] 8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Apprentice Mage #3

[Percival] (for Mike)

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [4+6] 10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Apprentice Mage #3

[Percival] "Hah hah hah hah hhah hahh hhaah hha aah hhah hah ha hah ha ha ha hha hah!!!!!!!!!!"

Christy has left the game on Fri Feb 29 22:21:06 EST 2008

mikE has left the game on Fri Feb 29 22:21:15 EST 2008

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has left the game on Fri Feb 29 22:21:15 EST 2008

Kaz has left the game on Fri Feb 29 22:21:15 EST 2008

Percival has left the game on Fri Feb 29 22:21:15 EST 2008

[Apprentice Mage #5 (to GM only)] Apprentice Mage #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-18) - Dying

[Apprentice Mage #5] Finglass targets Apprentice Mage #2. Distance: 19'03"

Percival has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 22:22:12 EST 2008

Kaz has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 22:22:27 EST 2008

[Apprentice Mage #5] hans if you have any recomendations for a router

Percival has left the game on Fri Feb 29 22:22:35 EST 2008

Kaz has left the game on Fri Feb 29 22:22:41 EST 2008

Christy has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 22:22:46 EST 2008

Kaz has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 22:23:06 EST 2008

Kaz is receiving the map Section two...

Kaz has received the map Section two.

Kaz is receiving the map Section two...

Kaz has received the map Section two.

[Kaz] weird

[Apprentice Mage #5] sorry

[Kaz] I had the map, then lost it

mikE has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 22:24:14 EST 2008

[Apprentice Mage #5] it sucks

mikE has left the game on Fri Feb 29 22:24:26 EST 2008

Christy has left the game on Fri Feb 29 22:24:53 EST 2008

Kaz has left the game on Fri Feb 29 22:24:53 EST 2008

Kaz has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 22:26:02 EST 2008

Kaz is receiving the map Section two...

Kaz has received the map Section two.

mikE has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 22:26:53 EST 2008

mikE is receiving the map Section two...

mikE has received the map Section two.

[mikE] Finglass no longer targets Apprentice Mage #2.

[mikE] Finglass targets Apprentice Mage #3. Distance: 18'05"

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (10-+0-(d20+10)-2.0) [10-0-(12+10)-2] -14 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Apprentice Mage #3 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [2+6] 8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Apprentice Mage #3

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Percival

[DM (to GM only)] Apprentice Mage #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-8) - Massively Wounded

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Moirra

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 22:27:49 EST 2008

BiBo!!!!!!!!! is receiving the map Section two...

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has received the map Section two.

Kaz has left the game on Fri Feb 29 22:28:56 EST 2008

[Kaz] not a whole lot I can do

Christy has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 22:29:20 EST 2008

[Apprentice Mage #5] INIT: 16 GOING: Apprentice Mage #5

[Kaz] ?

Kaz has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 22:29:20 EST 2008

[Apprentice Mage #5] Apprentice Mage #5 targets Finglass. Distance: 15'05"

Kaz is receiving the map Section two...

Kaz has received the map Section two.

[Apprentice Mage #5] Apprentice Mage #5 no longer targets Finglass. Distance: 15'05"

[Apprentice Mage #5] Apprentice Mage #5 targets Finglass. Distance: 15'05"

Percival has joined the game on Fri Feb 29 22:31:04 EST 2008

[Christy] i'm afraid to load the map

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] it's autoloading for me

Christy is receiving the map Section two...

Christy has received the map Section two.

[Kaz] me, too

[Apprentice Mage #5] Apprentice Mage #5: Magic Missile: a

Percival is receiving the map Section two...

Percival has received the map Section two.

[Apprentice Mage #5] Apprentice Mage #5: Magic Missile: a

[Apprentice Mage #5] (4d4+1) [(3+4+1+4)+1] 13

[Apprentice Mage #5] Finglass's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 58 (-15) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Arilyn

[Percival] Arilyn moved 7'02".

[DM] so does anyone need the map?

[Percival] Arilyn targets Apprentice Mage #5. Distance: 2'04"

[Percival] Arilyn: Attack #1: +2 Longsword Elaris: (13-(d20++0+2+1)) [13-(14+0+2+1)] -4. PROBABLY HITS Apprentice Mage #5 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Percival] Arilyn: Damage v SM: +2 Longsword Elaris: (1d8++0+2) [6+0+2] 8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Apprentice Mage #5

[DM (to GM only)] Apprentice Mage #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-8) - Heavily Wounded

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Apprentice Mage #4

[DM] Apprentice Mage #4: Wall of Water: I create a wall of water that slows people down.

[Kaz] l

[Percival] Hello

[Kaz] so there

[Kaz] (hehe)

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Valedianna

[DM] ok

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Apprentice Mage #3

[DM] so what happens is that last apprentice cast wall of water in a sphere around himself

[DM] Finglass needs to make a saving throw versus spell

[DM] I mean breath weapon

[DM] sorry

[mikE] Finglass: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [8] 8 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[DM] and that mage is inclosed in a sphere of water

[DM] Fingalss is in the wall of water

[DM] and can not breathe

[Percival] Right, until he gets *out* of the *water*

[DM] right

[DM] but

[Percival] which shouldn't be too difficult.

[DM] right now he is sort of drowning

[DM] the swimming rules apply

[Percival] It's a sphere, right?

[Percival] Finglass would be just about at the tangent of the surface of the sphere.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] um.... what?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] a wall of water just slows you down and gets you wet

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] you can't drown in it

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] it's like an inch thick

[DM] it is feet thick

[mikE] well, my feet are on the gorund, yes?

[DM] 1 foot thick minimum

[mikE] if my clothes get wet, they'll just help weigh me down.

[mikE] so can't i just wade out?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] okay, 1 foot thick period if it's a hemispher

[DM] All characters are able to hold their breath for one round, regardless of the circumstances. While attempting to hold his breath beyond this time, the character must roll a constitution check at the beginning of each round. The first check has no modifiers, but each subsequent check suffers a negative two cumulative penalty. Once a check is failed the character must breathe (if he cannot reach the surface that round he drowns).

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] it doesn't keep him from moving

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] just slows him down for around

[DM] worst case senario he makes one check at teh end of the round

[DM] and gets out

[DM] if he would have made his save first would have been outside of it totally

[mikE] i don't even make a check

[mikE] i get one round of breath

[mikE] so here's my one round

[Percival] His feet wouldn't be in the actual sphere at this point. Maybe his face might be in the sphere (a little bit).

[Apprentice Mage #5] ROUND: 3

[mikE] i go and i wade out

[DM] INIT: 6 GOING: Ramone

[Percival] But it's not a cylinder of water, right? So his feet wouldn't be in it.

[DM] right

[mikE] that's true, too.

[mikE] so i really don't see how it's a danger to me

[Christy] so kneel

[mikE] i fall down. isn't that a free action?

[Percival] Blow bubbles.

[DM] you can step back and be out of it

[DM] or fall down and be out fo it but be prone

[mikE] or step in and be in it?

[DM] no

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] or step forward

[Percival] It's not every day you get to put your face into a spherical pool of water...

[DM] can not be in it

[mikE] why not?

[mikE] is that a rule to the spell?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] no

[DM] it takes one full round to push through it

[DM] no other actions

[mikE] if it's one foot thick, it looks like i can fit inside with this little punk ass

[DM] per the spell

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] so yes he can go in it

[mikE] okay. so i walk through it.

[mikE] instead of out

[mikE] that is possible.

[DM] at teh end of this round yes

[mikE] and then mr. big man apprentice gets to deal with me uup close and personal.

[mikE] why at the end of the round? it takes one round aka my aciton

[mikE] so i walk through on 10 and can do nothing

[DM] nods

[mikE] okay.

[mikE] so there's really no risk of drowning unless i stand here and do nothing

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] (1d10) [4] 4

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglass

[mikE] Finglass moved 2'11".

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Percival

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Moirra

[mikE] the wettening

[Kaz] again, nothing really I can do

[Percival] "Hah hah hah hah hhah hahh hhaah hha aah hhah hah ha hah ha ha ha hha hah!!!!!!!!!!"

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Apprentice Mage #5

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] it's the anti-zim spell

[Percival] (you didn't let me roleplay my turn, DM!!)(

[Percival] "Hah hah hah hah hhah hahh hhaah hha aah hhah hah ha hah ha ha ha ha hah ha haaahh ha hha hah!!!!!!!!!!"

[DM] Apprentice Mage #5 targets Arilyn. Distance: 2'04"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well I don't think you can laugh while held :-P

[DM] Apprentice Mage #5: Attack #1: Staff: (20-(d20+0)) [20-(16+0)] 4

[Percival] Are my *vocal* chords held, too?

[DM] Apprentice Mage #5: Attack #1: Staff: (20-(d20+0)) [20-(10+0)] 10. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1)

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Arilyn

[Christy] oh, you gonna poke me?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] your everything is held. you can't move. laughing requires moving

[Percival] I can laugh without moving. Only it's not as fun...

[Christy] Arilyn: Attack #1: +2 Longsword Elaris: (13-(d20++0+2+1)) [13-(2+0+2+1)] 8. PROBABLY HITS Apprentice Mage #5 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] otherwise you could cast verbal only spells while held

[Christy] Arilyn: Damage v SM: +2 Longsword Elaris: (1d8++0+2) [3+0+2] 5 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Apprentice Mage #5

[Christy] Arilyn: Attack #1: +2 Longsword Elaris: (13-(d20++0+2+1)) [13-(20+0+2+1)] -10. PROBABLY HITS Apprentice Mage #5 (AC FINAL: 10)!!! [CRITICAL HIT x2]

[DM (to GM only)] Apprentice Mage #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-5) - Massively Wounded

[Christy] Arilyn: Damage v SM: +2 Longsword Elaris: (1d8++0+2) [1+0+2] 3 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Apprentice Mage #5

[DM (to GM only)] Apprentice Mage #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-3) - Dying

[mikE] Finglass no longer targets Apprentice Mage #3.

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Apprentice Mage #4

[DM] Apprentice Mage #4: Magic Missile: a

[DM] (4d4) [(3+3+4+4)] 14+4

[DM] Finglass's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (-18) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Valedianna

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Apprentice Mage #3

[DM] Apprentice Mage #3 moved 38'06".

[Percival] Wow, that was about the best MM roll I've ever seen!

[DM] Arilyn gets a parting shot

[DM] Arilyn targets Apprentice Mage #3. Distance: 27'11"

[Percival] k

[Kaz] Don't I get a chance to trip her as she runs past?

[DM] Arilyn: Attack #1: +2 Longsword Elaris: (13-(d20++0+2+1)) [13-(15+0+2+1)] -5. PROBABLY HITS Apprentice Mage #3 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[DM] Arilyn: Damage v SM: +2 Longsword Elaris: (1d8++0+2) [6+0+2] 8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Apprentice Mage #3

[DM (to GM only)] Apprentice Mage #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-8) - Dying

[DM] Apprentice Mage #3 moved 23'03".

[Percival] a-ha!

[Apprentice Mage #5] ROUND: 4

[mikE] Finglass targets Apprentice Mage #4. Distance: 15'02"

[DM] INIT: 6 GOING: Ramone

[Percival] Uh-oh. I think he made Finglass mad...

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] guess I'll just let ya'll finish mopping up since the only guy alive will take a round to get to anyway

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglass

[Percival] That's not gonna work out well for the Apprentice Mage #4!

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Thillithiln, Frost Brand +3/+6 Fire: (10-+0-(d20+9)-2.0) [10-0-(9+9)-2] -10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Apprentice Mage #4 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v SM: Thillithiln, Frost Brand +3/+6 Fire: (1d8+3) [4+3] 7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Apprentice Mage #4

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Percival

[DM (to GM only)] Apprentice Mage #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 13 (-7) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Moirra

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Arilyn

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Apprentice Mage #4

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Valedianna

[Apprentice Mage #5] ROUND: 5

[DM] INIT: 6 GOING: Ramone

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglass

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Thillithiln, Frost Brand +3/+6 Fire: (10-+0-(d20+9)-2.0) [10-0-(10+9)-2] -11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Apprentice Mage #4 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v SM: Thillithiln, Frost Brand +3/+6 Fire: (1d8+3) [7+3] 10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Apprentice Mage #4

[DM (to GM only)] Apprentice Mage #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-10) - Massively Wounded

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Percival

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Moirra

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Arilyn

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Apprentice Mage #4

[DM] Apprentice Mage #4 targets Finglass. Distance: 15'02"

[DM] Apprentice Mage #4: Attack #1: Staff: (20-(d20+0)) [20-(18+0)] 2. Probably MISSES Finglass (AC FINAL: -3)

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Valedianna

[Apprentice Mage #5] ROUND: 6

[DM] INIT: 6 GOING: Ramone

[Christy] if i had a watch, i'd check it

[DM] sorry Christy, did you want to do someting?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] you havne't killed him yet?

[DM] chcukles

[DM] nope

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglass

[Christy] nah...

[DM] the sphere is up

[mikE] i'm only a priest

[mikE] and not shooting

[mikE] Finglass: Damage v SM: Thillithiln, Frost Brand +3/+6 Fire: (1d8+3) [1+3] 4 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Apprentice Mage #4

[mikE] Finglass: Attack #1: Thillithiln, Frost Brand +3/+6 Fire: (10-+0-(d20+9)-2.0) [10-0-(12+9)-2] -13 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Apprentice Mage #4 (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[DM] murky figures inside battling it out

[DM (to GM only)] Apprentice Mage #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-4) - Dying

[Percival] A priest with a Frost Brand?

[mikE] yup.

[mikE] like it?

[DM] Combat has finished.

[Percival] And a crossbow of heart-finding?

[Percival] I call dibs if you die.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] just a bow

[mikE] no no, longbow

[mikE] and sorry, that's a family heirloom.

[mikE] it goes back to daddy

[Christy] back in Hyrule

[mikE] you can have the ring of spell storing: dimension door

[Percival] Just kidding. I don't loot the bodies of characters, even when I don't play a paladin!

[DM] Valedianna moved 30'10".

[mikE] bob wants us to open the next door

[mikE] i do.

[DM] Valedianna moved 18'05".

[mikE] they're dead. what do they need it for. =P

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] you don't? you sure you're a dragonslayer?

[mikE] though our wills have to state what we do.

[Christy] i'm all for looting

[mikE] seriously.

[DM (to GM only)] guard room moved 7'00".

[DM] This area is obviously a guard room. The first thing that gives it away is the large golem standing in the center of the room blocking the path.

[Percival] Can we wait until I'm not held anymore?

[DM] Guard Statue moved 0'11".

[mikE] at least the wifey knows what it's all about

[DM] and we can call it a night there

[Christy] i smell calzone

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] lol

[mikE] great

[mikE] night all

[mikE] have fun

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] where you headed?

[Christy] night!

[Kaz] Night Mike

[mikE] to bed

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] oh

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] it's over

[Kaz] Sweet dreams

[mikE] yeah.

[mikE] wave

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] okay, nighty. I'm gonna play me some hellgate

[Christy] have fun

[mikE] i'll drink some for all of you at the faire tomorrow

mikE has left the game on Fri Feb 29 23:01:40 EST 2008

[Kaz] Ooh

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] see ya'lls

[Kaz] Bye

[Apprentice Mage #5] have a great night

[Apprentice Mage #5] or day

[Kaz] Have fun!

Christy has left the game on Fri Feb 29 23:02:00 EST 2008

[Kaz] Night Hans and Christy

[Kaz] night Bob

[DM] fun night

[Kaz] /hugs all around

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has left the game on Fri Feb 29 23:02:53 EST 2008

Kaz has left the game on Fri Feb 29 23:03:12 EST 2008

Percival has left the game on Fri Feb 29 23:04:32 EST 2008