View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Jan0314

Jan 03 14 - The Enemy of My Enemy

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jan 03 17:09:17 EST 2014 ====

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 6'07".

[Master] Zeronnia Blueblade moved 4'08".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 20'06".

[Master] Barnabas Stone moved 2'04".

[Master] Branwyn moved 2'04".

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 2'06".

[Master] Hoffman moved 2'03".

[Master] Ilero moved 3'01".

[Master] Marisu moved 3'07".

[Master] Branwyn moved 16'03".

[Master] Marisu moved 5'00".

[Master] Branwyn moved 20'01".

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jan 03 18:17:38 EST 2014

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Master] welcome

[Lisa] Hello

[Lisa] just thought I'd sneak in and get my spell rolling done so that is out of the way.

[Master] TMO is on his way home from work, so he said there would be no more roleplay until he arrive here

[Master] and that is an excellent thing

[Master] you all did great these last few days

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri Jan 03 18:20:40 EST 2014

JohnAA is receiving the map Base Map...

[Lisa] was very fun

[Master] Hey there John

[Master] everyone wants to get things going early tonight

JohnAA has received the map Base Map.

[Lisa] did you get a chance to look at eyefire?

[Master] I did not, I forgot going to look now

[Lisa] would be nice to stumble across that on a scroll one day ....

[Lisa] Hi John! :)

[Master] you can take it now if you want

[JohnAA] hi

[JohnAA] hello

[JohnAA] whats happening

[JohnAA] ds9'r

[Lisa] after reading book on those - not sure how realistic that is

[Master] Oh Lisa I let out your secret

[Master] John mentioned DS9 on FB

[Master] and I mentioned you have the entire series

[Lisa] just finishing that up this weekend!

[Master] and yes that is a crazy spell

[Lisa] love that show

[Master] I thought it was great up until the dustbuster

[Lisa] yes it is crazy

[Lisa] as if people weren't scared of Branwyn enough as it is

[Lisa] give her green laser eyes

[Master] chuckles

[Master] you can do that with cantrip

[Master] at least green glowing eyes

[Lisa] cantrip will not let me shoot lasers at people

[Master] this is true

[JohnAA] lights but not lazers

[Master] chuckles

[Lisa] but I do like that first part - people must roll to see if they run in terror at my presence

[Lisa] anyway - will stick with the common spells for now

[Lisa] but super rare spell is on my wish list for a later date

[Lisa] okay - first we roll chaos

[Master] ok

[Lisa] Branwyn: Learn Spell check: (d100) [1d100=52] 52 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 75!!

[Lisa] next telekinesis

[Lisa] Branwyn: Learn Spell check: (d100) [1d100=43] 43 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 75!!

[Lisa] and then the dreaded dispel magic

[Lisa] Branwyn: Learn Spell check: (d100) [1d100=84] 84 - ROLL FAILED against 75!!

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[JohnAA] wow,

[Master] That is just crazy

[JohnAA] so much negitive energy

[JohnAA] it is ok, let the priests do the dispel thing

[JohnAA] you do the blowing up thing

[Master] sending you both a new map

JohnAA crosses fingers

[Master] you see that ? understand it?

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnAA] sure

[Lisa] it is not my destiny to remove magic and do happy useful things

[Master] it is an amazing quirk Lisa

[JohnAA] fate

[Master] 10 times to fail that check

[Master] with only a 25% chance

[Lisa] do I get a prize?

[Master] you are a most unusual mage

[Lisa] I'm good with that

[Master] and so you both understand what the overall map shows?

[JohnAA] this time we follow roads

[Master] somewhere there in the hills to the southwest is the hidden temple

[Lisa] we look like we are in a river

[Master] that is the swamps

[Lisa] but it is a great overview

[JohnAA] I say we move

[Master] chuckles

[JohnAA] or learn the spell lower water

[JohnAA] or dig

[JohnAA] yes, that is my 4th level spell

[Master] so John are you caught up on the roleplay on the site?

[JohnAA] do like disney

[JohnAA] sure

[Lisa] pages for chaos

[Lisa] Roll #1: (d6+-1) [1d6=4] 3

[Lisa] telekinesis

[Lisa] Roll #1: (d6+-1) [1d6=4] 3

[Master] as of when John? the last was at 6

[JohnAA] yes, Brawynn fears for Indigo

[Master] excellent

[Master] I am hoping you are ok with Guy playing Qui or Foto

[Lisa] costs for those spells Bob?

[Master] if he is here

[Master] those are the spells you learned during your training

[Master] no cost

[JohnAA] and there is a new lady for miranda to be jealous of, but she is not traveling with her

[Lisa] I did not have training

[JohnAA] 5th level

[Master] you went to rivers bend

[Lisa] I had my 5th level training before

[Lisa] yes

[Master] what did you learn then?

[Lisa] chromatic blade for 1st 5th level spell - last period of training

[Lisa] these are just because I now have 2 5th level slots now and can't learn 5th level spells anywhere else

[Master] ok

[Lisa] so just let me know how much when you can

[Lisa] and did we have time for miranda to grab another spell or two besides the signature?

[JohnAA] i am waiting to make sure you are done

[Lisa] I am more than done

[Lisa] let the chaos begin

[JohnAA] just need to add up your bill

[Lisa] so happy with that spell

[Master] ({2d6}*100) [2d6=1,4] -1 gp

[Master] sigh

[Master] 500 GP

[Lisa] what a bargain

[Master] and then John

[Lisa] oh - not not so much :)

[Master] chuckles

[JohnAA] I also need her sheet updated so I can look

[Lisa] thanks

[JohnAA] some of her spells are not in my books

[Master] so John you can learn a spell from anything in Branwyn's library

[Master] not the other three character's things

[Lisa] what sheet?

[Master] once you make that roll to know you can copy it to your own book

[Master] pay the costs, etc

[Master] I am going to grab food and drink and be right back up

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lisa] what am I missing?

[JohnAA] I want to look at Brawynn's character sheet in Klooge to know more about some of her spells

[JohnAA] they are not on the site

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2 -- Maximum: 4 (3),

[JohnAA] nor in my books

[JohnAA] on the site, the books are sorted by those in your library and three that charactrs have if they return

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified:

[Lisa] updated my sheet - will amend chaos to be a bit more descriptive

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified:

[Lisa] all of my spells should be in my books except a few in the gardening book

[JohnAA] but it does not have the details I was looking for

[Lisa] I am going to memorize stony grasp before we leave and then leave the book at home

[Lisa] since we are finally going someplace with some stone floors

[JohnAA] sounds like a plan

[Lisa] can I help you with details?

[Lisa] were you asking before about whip of pain or asking if I knew about whip of pain because you had looked it up?

[JohnAA] I saw the 3rd level spells, was decifding whic one to learn

[JohnAA] did not know many jaws was third

[JohnAA] and just a little roleplaying

[Lisa] just checking

[JohnAA] Whip is not my style, neither is fireball, but we do not have lighting bolt

[Lisa] I love the idea of whip of pain but it disappoints me because I cannot hit the broad side of a barn except on rare ocassions

[JohnAA] I like spells with options

[JohnAA] manyjaws is cast on one creature?

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Lisa I checked for you Range on Whip of Pain is Zero

[Master] so you can attack anyone withing 10 feet of you

[Master] with it in

[JohnAA] what about Many Jaws?

[Lisa] one creature per round

[Lisa] if I keep concentrating I can send them somewhere else nect round

[Lisa] but I can't go get a cup of coffee and have them work by themselves :)

[Master] Branwyn moved 4'05".

[Master] Marisu moved 2'10".

[Lisa] that is what I thought Bob on my whip

[JohnAA] understood

[Master] Branwyn targets Marisu. Distance: 5'10"

[Master] Branwyn: Attack: Whip o' Pain: ((17-(d20+0))+2) [1d20=1] 18 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Marisu (AC FINAL: 10).

[JohnAA] Bob, do you have Many Jaws digtal anywhere?

[Master] Branwyn: Attack: Whip o' Pain: ((17-(d20+0))+2) [1d20=7] 12 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Marisu (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] yes to John

[Master] the Wizard Spell Books

[Master] all four are digital

[Lisa] it's in book 2

[Master] Branwyn: Attack: Whip o' Pain: ((17-(d20+0))+2) [1d20=17] 2 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Marisu (AC FINAL: 0).

[Lisa] or google it as one word

[JohnAA] really

[Lisa] "manyjaws" spell

[Master] Branwyn: Attack: Whip o' Pain: ((17-(d20+0))-2) [1d20=17] -2 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Marisu (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Master] Branwyn: Attack: Whip o' Pain: ((17-(d20+0))-2) [1d20=15] 0 [MODIFIED (-2)]. HITS Marisu (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Lisa] and the new girl crumples in a heap on the floor

[Master] found a flaw in your Whip of Pain set up and fixed it

[Master] it acts as a plus 2 weapon

[Master] you were not accounting for that properly

[Lisa] it wasn't doing that?

[Master] will hit 10% of the time now

[Lisa] yay!

[Lisa] so broad side of barn maybe

[JohnAA] especial if BOB rolls

[Master] oops

[Master] I just closed out of her sheet

[Master] and forgot to reset Whip to full again

[Master] sorry Lisa

[Lisa] Branwyn casts a spell against : Telekinesis: I can sustain movement of an object of 25 lbs or less for (2+10) 12 rounds or I can shove (25*10) 250 lbs of stuff (10*10) 100 feet away in a single burst. NOTE: Not available.

[Master] so no flying catapults..... yet

[JohnAA] snicker

[Lisa] Branwyn casts a spell against : Telekinesis: I can sustain movement of an object of 25 lbs or less for (2+10) 12 rounds or I can shove (25*10) 250 lbs of stuff (10*10) 100 feet away in a single burst. NOTE: Not available.

[JohnAA] so Miranda can roll to learn manyjaws

[Lisa] good enough description?

[Lisa] she is going to take that lethal of a spell?

[JohnAA] well it's 3.5 but I can translate

[Lisa] Branwyn is bad influence on the innocent miranda

[Lisa] Branwyn casts a spell against : Chaos: Everyone in a 40' cube is confused for (10) 10 rounds. NOTE: Not available.

[Lisa] this one probably needs some work

[JohnAA] she is looking for some power and that has the felxablity I was looking for

[JohnAA] it says it can be multiple characters

[JohnAA] kid of like an advanced magic missles

[Master] This spell brings into being one pair of clashing jaws per level of the caster, up to a total of IO jaws, floating in midair. These arc actually strings of disembodied teeth, without gums, lips, or gullets. These jaws attack one creature per round, and fly about at a movement rate of 15 (MC A) in awordimcc with the caster’s silent aci of will. If other spollcpsting is undertaken by the caster, the jaws either b g st ationary or, if afready attacking a creature, continue until the caaer nsumssaontrol wcrthem. The jaws are constructs of force and can penetrate any nonmagical armor. The jaws automatically hit their target each round. Each jaw bites for ld4 points of damage per mind. Magical armor of any sort (not bracers or rings) provides some p o t d o n from tb jaws. Their damage is reduced by 1 point per jaw for each magical plas of the amor worn (leather armor +2 reduces the damage by 2 poi& per jaw). A target creature that makes auuceedd saving throw vs. spell takes half damage from each jaw, with a minimum of 1 point of dam- age being inflicted per jaw. The material component of this

[Master] man that is messed up

[Master] sorry

[Master] One creature per round

[Master] do you have that book john?

[Master] in digital?

[JohnAA] no

[Master] ok

[Master] will email it to you

[JohnAA] so not the same as on line

[Lisa] I'm sorry

[Lisa] looked at it for something but didn't read it in depth

[Master] and no

[Master] cannot email

[JohnAA] np

[Master] Lisa can you open the PDF and email John just that page please?

[Master] file is too big for my poor little connection

[Master] brb

[Lisa] not quickly

[Lisa] only have reader on desktop with my books

[Lisa] hold on

[Master] take your time

[Master] we will wait for Eric and or TMO to be here to really get going on the roleplay and starting the story

[Master] and back

[Master] so what else john?

[JohnAA] what did we find out about the flute, with the skill

[Master] Miranda knows how to play the flute now

[Master] she knows the flute it magical

[Master] then the rest is roleplay experimentation or Identify

[Master] she understands how to play the flute well enough to be able to use any fuctions she discovers of the flute

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[JohnAA] so I will roll for manyjaws and fly

[JohnAA] Miranda: Learn Spell check: (d100) [1d100=41] 41 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 85!!

[JohnAA] Miranda: Learn Spell check: (d100) [1d100=69] 69 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 85!!

[JohnAA] Miranda: Learn Spell check: (d100) [1d100=48] 48 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 85!!

[JohnAA] Miranda: Learn Spell check: (d100) [1d100=69] 69 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 85!!

[JohnAA] Miranda: Learn Spell check: (d100) [1d100=48] 48 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 85!!

[JohnAA] lag caused a little overrolling

[Master] at least they all suceeded

[JohnAA] Roll #1: (d6+2) [1d6=3] 5

[JohnAA] Roll #1: (d6+2) [1d6=6] 8

[JohnAA] thought I saw a second page roll

[Master] you did both spell pages

[JohnAA] Roll #1: (d6+2) [1d6=6] 8

[JohnAA] thought I saw a second page roll

[Master] shutting down and restarting Klooge for you John

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jan 03 19:23:53 EST 2014 ====

Eric W has joined the game on Fri Jan 03 19:26:21 EST 2014

Eric W is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] Welcome Sir

[Master] John and Lisa have been in and busy

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jan 03 19:27:11 EST 2014

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Eric W has received the map Base Map.

[Master] I restarted everything to give us a cleaner slate for the rest of the night

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Lisa] Hi Eric :)

[Eric W] Hello everyone

[Lisa] John - when you get back in, can I get you that page later? It is too big for me to email to my laptop so I can get into Adobe to extract.

[Master] thank you for Trying Lisa

[Lisa] I thought I might have had it on my portable drive but I don't

[Lisa] so have to download and then plug it in on laptop

[Master] while we wait for John

[Master] Eric anything you wanted to try and accomplish in the afternoon after the roleplay on the site?

[Master] or just skip to morning when the team assembles

[Master] I was curious if you wanted to take anyone else along, first level priests to accompany you

[Master] and or send along with Indigo

[Eric W] Well are we grouped now as the two parties?

[Lisa] are you good with the party pack? if you want to bribe anyone we should probably bring more coins or jewels - but I wasn't sure if that was Tristan's style anyway

[Master] yes to Eric

[Master] Branwyn moved 4'07".

[Master] Marisu moved 2'06".

[Lisa] so foto is with Indigo

[Eric W] No that wouldn't be my style Lisa. I'm not going to give them more money to use against us later.

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri Jan 03 19:33:21 EST 2014

JohnAA is receiving the map Base Map...

[Lisa] didn't think so - just checking :)

[Eric W] I don't think we need any lvl 1 priests. Unless you feel Indigo needs one Lisa?

JohnAA has received the map Base Map.

[Lisa] I think we are okay

[Eric W] This would be too risky in Tristan's eyes for a low level priestr

[Eric W] ok

[Lisa] so Marisu is definitely with Tristan?

[Master] from the roleplay on the site, she is with Branwyn

[Eric W] Unless you wanted her to go with Indigo. I'm good either way. You sounded like you wanted him to go

[Eric W] I invited her to come with me but i was just trying to offer a place. Who is playing her? Is she a NPC?

[Lisa] it's okay

[Master] TMO is playing her for now

[Eric W] ok

[Eric W] Ya we will take her with me

[Lisa] does make more sense

[Lisa] just was amused that it did not seem an option in roleplay

[Master] Lisa did you want to roleplay yoru suspicions about her?

[Eric W] I was just offering a spot Lisa

[Lisa] besides the fact that your lousy wine is good enough for the Marquessa but not for the Countess

[Master] lol

[Lisa] laughed at that when I read

[Eric W] Your the uppity one that wont let me treat you like your station

[JohnAA] she looks more fancy

[Eric W] so I dont

[Eric W] ;)

[Eric W] your just one of the guys

[Lisa] lol

[Eric W] you're

[Eric W] not your

[Eric W] i know grammar

[Master] griuns

[Lisa] lol

[JohnAA] CAN YOU INTRODUCE ME

[Lisa] OOC stuff first?

[Master] sure

[Eric W] sure let me grab some wine brb

[Lisa] potion testing?

[JohnAA] I was talking about Grammer

[Master] chuckles at John

[JohnAA] can I make manyjaws my signature spell?

[Lisa] my grammar died a few years back

[Master] instead of water breathing?

[Master] and groans at Lisa

[Lisa] how many signature spells can you have?

[JohnAA] one per level

[JohnAA] and yes

[JohnAA] I did not know manyjaws was third, seemed like 4th

[JohnAA] that is why I did so much work

[Master] so yes to John on that being your signature spell

[Lisa] just my opinion - but that completely degrades the defintion of the word signature

[JohnAA] so 100 gp per page?

[Master] yes to John

[Master] and I agree Lisa

[JohnAA] so 1300 Lisa, sorry

[JohnAA] but we have a second copy if we loose one

[Master] I wonder how we can tweak that to make it more signatury

[Lisa] if you have 5 signature spells then that just makes them common

[Eric W] back

[Master] so dealing with the ideas of signatures later

[Lisa] nevermind

[Master] for Lisa and testing

[Lisa] will climb off mage soap box now

[Master] I show from the Say it with Flowers story arc you found 2 unidentified potions and 2 scrolls, one you "know" about the other is unknown

[Lisa] Hoffman got 1 on bottom of stream when he went diving

[Lisa] I had 1 from a chat log earlier than 11/15 but am not sure where

[Master] nods

[Master] those are the two

[Lisa] no

[Master] oh?

[Lisa] 2 in shambing mound

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for Miranda modified:

[Lisa] 1 in stream with spider

[Master] OH yes I see it sorry

[Master] 3 potions you are right

[Lisa] and I had one listed from earlier than 11/15 but did not check to see where I got that from originally

[Master] you got that third one when you found the warclub

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for Miranda modified: Spells - CHANGED: Water Breathing - Wizard -- Expression: As many creatures as I touch can breathe underwater for {$L+1d4} hours, split up among the creatures I touch. (As many creatures as I touch can breathe underwater for {$L+1d4+2} hours, split up among the creatures I touch.), CHANGED: manyjaws -- Cast Level: 3 (5),

[Lisa] so we can hold off that the 4th if you like until I can prove where/when we got it

[Lisa] 3 potions is fine

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for Miranda modified: Spells - CHANGED: Fly -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: manyjaws -- # Memorized: 1 (), Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 3 -- Current: 1 (2).

[Lisa] there are three of us

[Master] there are more unidentified ones from earlier

[Master] just those are the last three you found

Branwyn (Lisa) tosses a bottle to Hoffman and one to Tristan "Game?"

Branwyn (Lisa) opens the bottle she is left with and looks to see if it is liquid or oil

[Eric W] I am back at the keyboard.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] does the same

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] you throw me someting I will drink if you insist

[Master] (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 for who has which 1 is Branwyn 2 is Tristan 3 is Hoffman

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do not drink Hoffman. Taste. Just a drop.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Sure if I turn into a frog just get help..

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (1d3) [1d3=3] 3

[Master] so Branwyn has potion 1 Tristan potion 3 and Hoffman #2

Hoffman (JohnAA) takes drop

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Does mine look like a liquid or oil?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Master] all three are liquid

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that makes things much easier)

[Master] hoffman feels bouyed up, like he might be lighter than his physical body is

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) sips a drop

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at Hoffman "I like that one."

[Master] Tristan feels no effect, does not taste like anything at all even water

TMO has joined the game on Fri Jan 03 19:53:43 EST 2014

TMO is receiving the map Base Map...

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] mines broke i think...

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hmmm ... maybe it works on plants or animals only.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Well I didn't explode so that's a bonus

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes that is true.

TMO has received the map Base Map.

[Master] Hello TMO

[TMO] (hola)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (do we have a house plant around?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hey tmo! :) )

Branwyn (Lisa) tries her potion

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Hi!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] hey

[Master] Tristan Elaire XP award: 250. Next level in 19662.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 250. Next level in 122916.

[Master] Hoffman XP award: 250. Next level in 9761.

[Master] Ilero XP award: 250. Next level in 11467.

[Master] Branwyn feels like there is a rainbow just out of the corner of her eye

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is strange.

[Master] knowledge check for Branwyn

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (so much help)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 [MODIFIED (+1+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] Branwyn realizes this is very much like her Chromatic Sword spell

[Master] that this potion is a Minor Globe of Invulnerablility

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (see you should do them all)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (everyone should share in the fun)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Crap guys give me a few. I need to help get my son in bed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This one is powerful.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] no

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] brb

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] lol

[Master] and if Tristan tried he would not have gotten beyond the rainbow part as he has no idea of that spell

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] prob

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (do we have a plant?)

[Master] there are lots of plants outside

Branwyn (Lisa) takes Tristan's bottle and runs outside to place a drop on a leaf of the nearest bush

[Master] no effect

Branwyn (Lisa) calls Miranda "Can we feed your dog?"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] that you can tell

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Otherwise I give up for the moment.

[Master] TMO you see Marisu's icon there

[Master] you can fill in the stats

[Miranda (JohnAA)] you know there is a spell for that

[Miranda (JohnAA)] it's in the library

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that is no fun and I don't know that spell)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what would you call the one Hoffman tasted? for labeling in the party pack)

[Master] spirit lifting

[Miranda (JohnAA)] (tks)

[Miranda (JohnAA)] (you took the words right out of my mouth)

[TMO] (alright, caught up on text)

[Miranda (JohnAA)] (so Miranda is looking for a few teeth and feathers)

[Miranda (JohnAA)] (Qui still needs a good picture of the shield in addtion to his components)

[TMO] (while I'm entering stats, feel free to offer critique on the Marisu rp so far, if you have time. 2 probs for me: 1) it's another GIRL ;) , and 2) it's a high CHA character. I don't have much experience with either, so I'll take any critiques that come my way.)

[TMO] (Problem is that I'm neither a Girl, nor do I have a high CHA. :D

[Miranda (JohnAA)] (I liked your link)

[Miranda (JohnAA)] (do I play like a girl?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] what shield?

[TMO] (depends. what are you wearing? :P )

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] back

[Miranda (JohnAA)] (me or Miranda?)

[Miranda (JohnAA)] (The object Indigo is looking for)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it has been buried for hundreds of years - but maybe Bob will tell you)

[Master] and I will have that for Qui when you start that story arc

[Master] tonight is all about The Enemy of My Enemy

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (TMO just laugh at my jokes and smile alot and you'll be fine)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we have it in picture books?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Tristan makes jokes?)

[Master] next week we will start Long Live the King

[Master] lol

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (lol)

[JohnAA] QuiFon Ruminel casts a spell against : Locate Object - Priest: "For 8 hours, I can detect the direction to an item of my choosing as long as it is within (60+(5*10)) 110 yards."

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (that's a nice spell)

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Class Levels - Character Level: (L) : CHANGED: 3 (1). Bard: (BAL) : CHANGED: 3 (null). Ability Scores - STR: (S) : CHANGED: 8 (10). STAM: (ST) : CHANGED: 8 (10). MUSC: (MU) : CHANGED: 8 (10). DEX: (D) : CHANGED: 14 (10). AIM: (AI) : CHANGED: 12 (10). Balance: (BA) : CHANGED: 16 (10). INT: (I) : CHANGED: 17 (10). Reason: (RE) : CHANGED: 17 (10). Knowledge: (KN) : CHANGED: 17 (10). WIS: (W) : CHANGED: 14 (10). Intuition: (IU) : CHANGED: 16 (10). Willpower: (WI) : CHANGED: 12 (10). CHR: (CH) : CHANGED: 16 (10). Leadership: (LD) : CHANGED: 18 (10). Personal Information - Name:: CHANGED: Marisu Doeskin (null). Player:: CHANGED: TMO (null). Class:: CHANGED: Bard (null). Hometown:: CHANGED: Doeskin Estates (null). Race:: CHANGED: Human (null). Size:: CHANGED: M (null). Hit Dice:: CHANGED: 3 (null).

[TMO] (base stats in. now getting modifiers. What HD does she use? d6?)

[Master] right

[JohnAA] and we agreed Brother Foto is going with Indigo?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] yes

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Ability Scores - Weight Allowance:: CHANGED: 35 (null). Appearance: (AP) : CHANGED: 14 (10).

[TMO] (2d6) [2d6=1,5] 6

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (TMO do you make your own character icons?)

[JohnAA] (Qui is studying picture book)

[Master] chuckles

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 12 (null). Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 12 (null).

[TMO] (Yes. HeroMachine)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (Very nice work)

[TMO] (It's pretty easy to use. This one actually was even easier. I just modified the clothes off the default woman char that came up.)

[Master] Ok so anything else for the afternoon?

[Master] then we move to morning

[Master] and the two groups heading out

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Ability Scores - Open Doors:: CHANGED: 5 (null). Bend Bars/Lift Gate:: CHANGED: 0% (null).

[Master] sending new map to everyone

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Ability Scores - Missile Attack Adjust: (MATK) : CHANGED: +0 (null).

[Master] Tristan is heading to Skull Church

[Master] Indigo is heading to Long Live the King

[Master] you are at the Current Posistion marker at Jistille Estates

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Ability Scores - Reaction Adjust: (RA) : CHANGED: +1 (null). Defensive Adjust: (DEF) : CHANGED: -2 (+0).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so we are not doing meeting with regor)

[Master] OH forgot

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Ability Scores - System Shock:: CHANGED: 70% (null). Poison Save: (PS) : CHANGED: 0 (null). Hit Point Adjust: (HPADJ) : CHANGED: +0 (null).

[Master] want to John?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we should have done that on website)

[Master] or just skip it for now?

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Ability Scores - Resurrection Survival:: CHANGED: 75% (null).

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Ability Scores - Max Spell Level:: CHANGED: 8 (null). Max Spells/Level:: CHANGED: 14 (null). Illusion Immunity:: CHANGED: +0 (null).

[JohnAA] can wait

[Master] ok

[Master] we will consider it done

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Ability Scores - Add'l Languages:: CHANGED: 6 (null). % Chance Learn Spell:: CHANGED: 75% (null).

[Master] and go back to play it out

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] I have to do the same with sending Leatherus. never got a chance to do that

[Master] easy to do on the site

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] yep

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] every busy morning in my chambers today

[Master] so no extra basic priests going with Tristan

[Master] everyone takes a break for the afternoon

[Master] any gear you want?

[Master] everyone is on horses?

[Master] everyone can move 12

[JohnAA] if we can

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero, do you still have that cloak clasp I gave you with the light spell or should I cast on something else?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (I like what Lisa packed in the party pack)

[Master] it is only 3/4 of a day away on horseback

[TMO] (far as I know he still has it)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we will need a light source)

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Ability Scores - Bonus Spells:: CHANGED: +0 (null). Chance of Spell Failure:: CHANGED: 0% (null).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Tristan, did you want to arrive at nightfall or camp near by and go to the church in the morning?

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Ability Scores - Loyalty Adjust: (LADJ) : CHANGED: +8 (null). Max # of Henchmen:: CHANGED: 15 (null).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Just wondering how I should work on my spells for the day.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Morning.

[Master] and so that everyone has an image of the place in mind

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sounds good.

[Master] sending map

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Saving Throws - Paralysis, Poison or Death:: CHANGED: 13 (16). Rod, Staff or Wand:: CHANGED: 14 (18). Petrification or Polymorph:: CHANGED: 12 (17). Breath Weapon:: CHANGED: 16 (20).

JohnAA crossing fingers

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] wow that's awesome

[Master] laughs

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Chromatic Blade -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Fireball -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 2 (+0), CHANGED: Manyjaws -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Maximillian's Stony Grasp -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Otto's Silver Tongue -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Polymorph Other -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Waterbane -- # Memorized: 0 (+0), CHANGED: Whip o' Pain -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Telekinesis -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Chaos -- # Memorized: 1 (0), Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 5 -- Current: 2 (1).

[JohnAA] feels like home?

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Combat - Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 19 (20).

[JohnAA] or clearly evil

[Master] I am very glad that everyone likes it

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] more evil but awe inspiring

[Master] Lisa is the only one who saw it before

[JohnAA] I saw it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hoffman was with us too

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] What are the eyes and nostrils?

[Master] oh

[Master] caves

[TMO] (btw, if I accidentally type Misaru, I mean Marisu. Didn't realize until after I'd done the name that a character I used to rp with back in Hollow was called Misaru until I'd mistyped it 3 times myself)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] remember we had the whole glyph stone debate

[Branwyn (Lisa)] step on it!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] you can't!

[JohnAA] no you step on it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I want to

[Master] chuckles

[Master] so Tristan has the image that Branwyn conjours up for him

[Master] of where you are heading to in the morning

[Master] if there is any roleplaying you watn to do before your other party member shows up

[Master] do it now or forever hold your peace

[Master] brb restroom break

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Tristian, do you have a code word

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Code word? For what?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] so you don't have to say kill them now

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: Acting, General, , 1, $ld, -1. ADDED: Bribery, Rogue, , 1, $ld, +0. ADDED: Cantrip Proficiency, Wizard, , 1, $kn, -2. ADDED: Etiquette, General, , 1, $ap, +0. ADDED: Fast Talking, Rogue, , 1, $ap, +0. ADDED: Intimidation, Rogue, , 1, N/A, +0. ADDED: Observation, General, , 1, $re, +0. ADDED: Persuasion, General, , 1, $ld, +0. ADDED: Riding, Land-based, General, , 1, $wi, +3. Weapon Proficiencies - Initial Slots:: CHANGED: 2 (null). Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: Sword, Rapier, 1. ADDED: Crossbow, Light, 1.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] LOL

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] just want to make sure it is clear

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] and I do not scew it up

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified:

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hoffman's the one who's going to go off on a priest killing spree?)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] I like how you think Hoffman. Yes I will say "A shame a deal could not be struck today"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] But I do hope we can come to a peaceful solution

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I can remember that

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) smiles innocently

Branwyn (Lisa) looks from Hoffman to Tristan in disbelief.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] See Branwyn I can make jokes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You will not even allow them to sleep on it?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh, I see.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Wait, so I do not say anything

Branwyn (Lisa) vows to try to stay silent the whole trip

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] or do anything

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] until it becomes obvious?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Branwyn, you have to remember that we are dealing with fanatics. If they say no they won't change their mind. I will be honest. The parley is a formality at most in my opinion.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] No please Hoffman your advice is why I wished you to come

Branwyn (Lisa) nods

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Feel free to speak up.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] But

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] There is someone who is coming with us that shoudl not be trusted.

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) looks for Jennevive

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I trust you

[Master] (no where around right now, will show up in the morning)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (this is where Ilero gets to use his backstabbing skill?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (in this instance it would actually be appropriate)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I understand, I will only trust the party

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Class Skills - ADDED: Bard ability - Pick pockets*, 10, . ADDED: Bard ability - Detect noise*, 50, . ADDED: Bard ability - Climb walls*, 60, '50+10+0+0+0. ADDED: Bard ability - Read languages*, 35, '5+0+10+10+10. ADDED: Bard ability - Alter moods, 5, Save vs Paralyzation (-1 per 3 bard levels). ADDED: Bard ability - Rally friends, , +1 att / +1 Save / +2 Morale; 1 rd/lvl. ADDED: Bard ability - Identify Magic Items, 15, '5+5+5.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] say no more

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] I must be honest. I am not sure why the Father would send a daughter of Brennios on this mission. Her words are poison. She will whipser honey in your ear while pouring poison in your wine. Watch out for her Hoffman and Illero. I wouldn't be suprised if she tries to take us by suprise when we are weak

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] wouldn't your father be mad at her

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If she is an Aunt it means she knows powerful spells?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] To be honest, it is an insult she is walking in our sacred walls. Yes she is more powerful then me

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] So we make a deal with the devil...

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - ADDED: Detect Noise, 20, , . ADDED: Climb Walls, 50, , . ADDED: Read Languages, 5, , .

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] But she can not have this church her kind will only exploit others for personal gain

[Hoffman (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Miranda modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] She worships the Father of Lies. An enemy of my order. I must admit it was a shock when she was introduced

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] I will admit that I have been working on *chokes on the word* accepting other faiths.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] I am seeing that the world is filled with greys not the black and whites that I have been living in.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I have learned all kinds are required for the world to run smooth

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - CHANGED: Detect Noise -- Total (% - w/modifier): 50 (20), CHANGED: Detect Noise -- Note: '[B 20] + [A 0] + [L 10+10+10] (). CHANGED: Climb Walls -- Total (% - w/modifier): 60 (50), CHANGED: Climb Walls -- Note: '[B 50] + [A 10] + [L 0+0+0] (). CHANGED: Read Languages -- Total (% - w/modifier): 35 (5), CHANGED: Read Languages -- Note: '[B 5] + [A 0] + [L 10+10+10] ().

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] the way it shoudl be

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) sighs "Yes that may be true"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] you need some gray for some pictures

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Class Skills - DELETED: Bard ability - Pick pockets*, 10, . DELETED: Bard ability - Detect noise*, 50, . DELETED: Bard ability - Climb walls*, 60, '50+10+0+0+0. DELETED: Bard ability - Read languages*, 35, '5+0+10+10+10. DELETED: Bard ability - Alter moods, 5, Save vs Paralyzation (-1 per 3 bard levels). DELETED: Bard ability - Rally friends, , +1 att / +1 Save / +2 Morale; 1 rd/lvl. DELETED: Bard ability - Identify Magic Items, 15, '5+5+5.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] just not too much

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] if you find her too much, let me know

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I can add some red

[Master] chuckles

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (unless she bleeds green)

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) smiles "I knew I brought the right man"

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (Bob do i need to do a religon check on what I can know of the priests of Hades or can I also ask other priests and get a bonus?)

[Master] Religion check and if you ask for help before/during you get a +2 bonus

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Yes I wanted to RP that on the site but didn't have time

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ( I think they are evil)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (eric - I learned a chaos spell right before this trip - a room full of priests might be a fun place to try it out)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (awesome)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just one of a myriad of options)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (but the worshipers do not have to be)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire: Religion check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] lol

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (I remember that all too well)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] thats no good

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if not I just might have to throw a dinner party when we get home)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (wonders if BOB forgot)

[Master] never john that was a great encounter

[Master] Brian would love to go adventuring with Eric/Tristan

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (dissension's feast Lisa?)

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Equipment - ADDED: Belt, 3 sp, , . ADDED: Boots, Riding, 3 gp, , . ADDED: Breeches, 2 gp, , . ADDED: Cloak, Good cloth, 8 sp, , . ADDED: Cloak, Fine fur, 50 gp, , . ADDED: Gloves, 1 gp, , . ADDED: Knife sheath, 3 cp, , . ADDED: Pin, 6 gp, , . ADDED: Sandals, 5 cp, , . ADDED: Sash, 2 sp, , . ADDED: Shoes, 1 gp, , . ADDED: Sword scabbard, hanger, baldric, 4 gp, , . ADDED: Tunic, 8 sp, , . ADDED: Vest, 6 sp, , . ADDED: Horse, Riding, 75 gp, , . ADDED: Bit and bridle, 15 sp, 3 lbs., . ADDED: Halter, 5 cp, *, . ADDED: Horseshoes & shoeing, 1 gp, 10 lbs., . ADDED: Saddle, Riding, 10 gp, 35 lbs., . ADDED: Saddle bags, Large, 4 gp, 8 lbs., . ADDED: Saddle blanket, 3 sp, 4 lbs., . ADDED: Backpack, 2 gp, 2 lbs., . ADDED: Belt pouch, Large, 1 gp, 1 lbs., . ADDED: Belt pouch, Small, 7 sp, ½ lbs., . ADDED: Belt pouch, Small, 7 sp, ½ lbs., . ADDED: Bolt case, 1 gp, 1 lbs., . ADDED: Candle, 1 cp, *, . ADDED: Candle, 1 cp, *, . ADDED: Flint and steel, 5 sp, *, . ADDED: Mirror, small metal, 10 gp, *, . ADDED: Perfume (per vial), 5 gp, *, . ADDED: Sack, Small, 5 cp, *, . ADDED: Sack, Small, 5 cp, *, . ADDED: Sewing needle, 5 sp*, *, . ADDED: Signet ring or personal seal, 5 gp, *, . ADDED: Soap (per lb.), 5 sp, 1 lbs., . ADDED: Whetstone, 2 cp, 1 lbs., . ADDED: Wineskin, 8 sp, 1 lbs., . ADDED: Winter blanket, 5 sp, 3 lbs., . ADDED: Writing ink (per vial), 8 gp, *, . ADDED: Leather, 5 gp, 15 lbs., AC 8. ADDED: Shield, Buckler, 1 gp, 3 lbs., +1 ac. Weapons - ADDED: Rapier, false, Rapier, , , 0, , --, --, , , , , , $atk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1d6, 1d8, 1d6, , , , . ADDED: Light Crossbow, false, Light Crossbow, , , 0, , --, --, , , , , , $matk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1d1-1, 1d1-1, 1d1-1, , , , . ADDED: Dagger/Dirk, false, Dagger/Dirk, , , 0, , --, --, , , , , , $atk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1d4, 1d3, 1d6, , , , .

[Master] so all caught up?

[Master] TMO can you do you want to do anything before morning with Marisu?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] more wine brb

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - CHANGED: Climb Walls -- Total (% - w/modifier): 50 (60), CHANGED: Climb Walls -- Note: '[B 50] + [A 0] + [L 0+0+0] ('[B 50] + [A 10] + [L 0+0+0]). CHANGED: Pick Pockets -- Total (% - w/modifier): 10 (15), CHANGED: Pick Pockets -- Note: '[B 10] + [A 0] + [L 0+0+0] ('[B 10] + [A 5] + [L 0+0+0]).

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (but I want to kill them noooooooooooow)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (why do I have to waaaaaaaaiiiiiiit)

[Master] and Eric that was the name of the bar the group a dozen years ago founded, Wine Women and More Wine

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] back

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] LOL

[TMO] (not seeing crossbow bolts or quarrels)

[TMO] (just do arrows?)

[Master] will check on that for you

[Master] go on and roleplay away for a bit

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Roll #1: (d6+2) [1d6=1] 3

[TMO] (probably need her spells and any magic items when we have a few minutes)

[TMO] (which group are Ilero and Shur going with?)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Right now Illero is with me but I will take either one really

[Master] splitting them up

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified:

[Master] Shur with Indigo Ilero with Tristan

[TMO] (ok, so Ilero and Marisu in this group, Shur in the other one)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Indigo would like Shur's ranger abilities if that is okay)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Perfect

[TMO] (fine by me)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not sure how well Shur will like Ilero running off with the new lady)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] lol

[TMO] (pretty sure she trusts him. remember how much fun she had with the gypsy flirting with him?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes she is very good that way)

[Ilero (TMO)] Hay, Branwyn. Only way hye t'ink of move lots dirt is if you has spell make lots water all at once. Wash it away, like flood.

[Ilero (TMO)] Hye not t'ink we have t'at, yes?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have not learned any spells like that, but I might have a scroll.

[Marisu (TMO)] (hmm - where do I set chat color again?)

[Master] I do

[Master] (or can you change that?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No. The spell I was thinking about causes a storm on the water but does not create it in and of itself.

[Marisu (TMO)] (thought I changed it for the other two, but maybe not. Can you set Marisu to a bright or hot pink?)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] How Hot?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we can change our base color but Bob I think has to change the colors for the other characters)

[Master] set

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (how would you know)

[Marisu (Master)] its all free and its all green

[Marisu (TMO)] (Thanks?)

[Marisu (TMO)] (Heh. it's still blue in the entry window, so I was confused)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (very pink)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] oo very lady like

[Marisu (TMO)] (pink fits)

[Shurkural (TMO)] (color comparison)

[Shurkural (TMO)] (is good!)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I am not sure I trust a woman so lady like going out on an adventure

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] it does not sit well with me

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] too out of place

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (goo for me)

[Marisu (TMO)] (check her skills - she'll make you like it. :D )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (eek! 12 hp? you can kill her with a gust of wind)

[Master] lol

[Marisu (TMO)] (rolled a 1 on one of her HD)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Oh i do not doubt you could convice me otherwise, I am just giving you fair warning

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (that is great for her level)

[Marisu (TMO)] (problem is, none of those proficiencies work on PCs. ;) I may still roll them, but you're not required to follow the results. You can use them as a guide if you want to)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (I like to roleplay)

[Marisu (TMO)] (I basically wound up trying to weaponize charisma)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Hoffman is always getting charmed)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and another drowning victim - TMO - you want all of your characters to die in boating accidents?)

[Master] laughs

[Marisu (TMO)] (lol - TOO MANY GOOD SKILLS TO BUY!)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (at least no swamps today)

[Marisu (TMO)] (at least she knows how to ride a horse. And even has one)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol - just teasing but is funny)

[Marisu (TMO)] (decorated mane and everything)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Fancy horse and pretty girl. Not bad

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (for when we want to travel incognito)

[Marisu (TMO)] (why would we ever want to do that? You're Marquessa Branwyn!)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Mar who?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and I hate that - can't go anywhere!)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ( I am lucky to spell her name right)

[Marisu (TMO)] (she's higher rank than Marisu. I was glad to find that out. Might have been awkward outranking my own boss)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (but don't slight her or man will she get pissy)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (she will pull rank)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (you need polymorph self)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I have never used it)

[Master] so is Marisu going to interact this afternoon? or wait till morning?

[Marisu (TMO)] (probably wait until morning. assume Tristan gave her the details, and made sure she had the right equipment packed)

[Master] ok

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (lol Just give her your best wine then ;))

[Master] Time of Day: 08:00 AM. Day 2 Trall ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 2nd, 343 SKR.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Ya we can move to morning

[Ilero (TMO)] (so, back to Ilero t'en)

[Master] and Morning

[Master] Or does Ilero have something?

[Master] for the afternoon

[Ilero (TMO)] (said it already - water spell for digging away dirt)

[Master] ok

[Master] so you are gathered in the main chapel

TMO is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] Barnabas, Hoffman, Ilero, Branwyn and now Marisu

[Master] Tristan

TMO has received the map Base Map.

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to TMO only)] and just teasing you on Marisu. You gave her some great profs - she should be one slick character :)

[Hoffman (JohnAA) (to JohnAA only)] test

[Ilero (TMO) (to Lisa only)] That's the hope. :) And no worries about teasing. I dish it out enough, I can take it too.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] I want to thank you all for helping me on this misison. I know that not all of you are believers. But we bled together so you are all my brothers and sisters.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Does anyone have any questions before we leave?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] That is very kind of you to say Tristan

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] not that I actually believe you but it is nice for you to say it

Hoffman (JohnAA) cough

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) sneers "glad you do not believe it because it was never directed at you"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] No question

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] everything is clear to me

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I would like to thank each of you also in advance for your dedication to our cause

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Our?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] it is a holy quest

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] we are on a mission

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] no matter our differences we are on the same team

Hoffman (JohnAA) looks reassuring to Tristian

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) shakes his head in disbelief

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Ability Scores - Reaction Adjust: (RADJ) : CHANGED: +2 (null). Personal Information - Age/Sex:: CHANGED: 16/F (null). Hair/Eyes:: CHANGED: Blonde/Blue (null). Base Move: (BMOVE) : CHANGED: 12 (null).

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I am looking forward to spending time with Branwyn

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ilero modified:

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] she is a great benefactor

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Ability Scores - Reaction Adjust: (RA) : CHANGED: -1 (+1).

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) starts a slowly clapping "A great speech but let us be clear you are coming along as a courtesy Jennevive"

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] she should be respected for her good works

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] yes very good

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] knowing her opinions on priests

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] of course the examples she has had

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] it is understandable

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] so I look forward to a positive experience

Branwyn (Lisa) gives a small smile

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] smiles at Tristan, yes it is a nice courtesy of me to come along to asist you

Branwyn (Lisa) thinking to heself at least I can keep her busy

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] shall be be off?

Marisu (TMO) looks confused.

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) laughs "by all means"

[Master] so you all go outside and mount up

Branwyn (Lisa) awkwardly gets atop her horse

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Marquessa Branwyn, or would you prefer Branwyn the Mysterious?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn is fine for me. We will be travelling closely for a while. I do not need formalities.

Aunt Jennevive (Master) smiles and nods thankfully

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Branwyn then, you are not a skilled rider?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] would you like some assistance?

[Marisu (TMO)] (neither is Ilero, come to think of it)

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs "Not at all. I should take the time to learn but I haven't gotten around to it."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] "Thank you though. I manage. Just not gracefully.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Just a moment

[Master] Aunt Jennevive casts a spell against : Emotion Control: For (7) 7 rounds either I am immune to attempts at scanning my emotions or someone else gains a bonus to saves against such spells.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] on Branwyn's horse

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] now is very calm and relaxed with her on it

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (did the horse make it's save ;) )

Branwyn (Lisa) looks down at the horse in surprise

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (wrong spell but same effect)

Ilero (TMO) tries to climb onto his horse as smoothly as possible to avoid any embarrassment.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Why thank you!

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I am glad to help out

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) sighs

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I know that Tristan is very concerned with being on the striaght and narrow

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] he wants to be a great warrior

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] he just forgets sometimes that there are others that support the great warriors

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] it does not mean he is not one

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] that understandign will come with time

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) grinds his teeth "indeed"

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) offers a painful smile

[Ilero (TMO)] (OOO! New game! "Torture Tristan!")

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hmmm .... Tristan has always struck me as wishing to become a learned man of his faith. I did not take him as the warrior type.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] OH he is a great warrior

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] that is one reason he was sent here to this hinterlands

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] this is a place where brawn can win the day sometimes

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] You are mistaken

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] but we are women of knowledge

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] I am a warrior but I seek to lead the true warriors to Cahus

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] we know that there are times for the sword and times for a word

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] I am mearly his servant.

Branwyn (Lisa) thinks to herself - this is going to be a VERY long day

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (bob is the devil)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I am very glad you are with us on this mission Branwyn,

Branwyn (Lisa) trying to change the subject "And where are you from?"

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Patron Ilgen spoke highly of you

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] he said that you are very kind and helpful

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I like Patron Ilgen very much. I appreciate him as well.

Marisu (TMO) laughs lightly, "A time for the sword, words and maybe drows?"

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Patron Ilgen?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] tsk tsk Tristan

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] you have been here for how many years now?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] you did not bother to speak with the other's at the local shrines?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I do applogize Branwyn

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I know that he has been busy

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] we shall see if we can help him expand his horizons

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Tristan Elaire moved 14'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You may blame me for that Aunt Jennevive. We have been travelling much since Tristan came to us.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Oh please please just Jennevive

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] we are not formal as you said

[Marisu (TMO)] (bbs - need to go to the store real quick. won't be but a few minutes.)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Then Jennevive it is.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] have you given any thought Tristan to what we shall do at the end of this mission?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Branwyn are you interested in taking possesion of this church?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] The church shall be my problem Jennevive. You shall not trouble yourself with it

Aunt Jennevive (Master) turns in her saddle

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Hoffman, you are a man of faith are you not?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Or did the Father not tell you that?

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) smiles

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] smiles at Tristan, Father Wilkorn asked me to accompany you

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] he must have had a reason

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] or do you doubt the wisdom of our Father?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I am a man of faith

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] /smiles at Hoffman

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] but a man of your own faith?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] No i do not doubt him.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] what do you beleive in Hoffman?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I am happy you agree with me again Tristan,

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] twice in one day

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] things are improving already

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) laughts

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I believe I am right where i am ment to be

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) spits to the ground

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] looks at Hoffman

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Right where you are meant to be? assisting the Kayugan Church in expelling the infidels and helping to cleanse the lands of their infection?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] looks at Tristan, is that the proper emotion? cleansing?

Branwyn (Lisa) tries to hide a smile

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I would not put it that way

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I do not look that far ahead

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) I would say 'misguidance"

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] it is rather like lancing a boil I think

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] looks at Branwyn

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Some seek to "lead my followers to false truths. But you don't know about that right?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jennevive I am not comfortable with the boil analogy and skull church.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] slight nod

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] would you return the church to that cult?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is not my decision, but that cult is ...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] an abomination, to use a religious term.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] I have not decided what what I will do.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Why do you ask?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] She is looking for information

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Actually Tristan I was asking Branwyn,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (did I get messed up? sorry - thought she was talking kipyputto)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] she has been here in the wastes far long than either of us (no you are right on target)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (cannot spell that from memory)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] and she is the one who removed an incroaching evil from it before

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] at the request of the Brotherhood

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Indeed she did

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I believe that as a powerful mage

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] as a patron of the church

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] and her history

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] she undoubtably has opinions on the matter

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I would think that you want everyone's input

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] don't you?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] By all means. I love to hear wha tshe says

[Branwyn (Lisa)] My opinions are of no consequence.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Oh no

Aunt Jennevive (Master) laughs lightly

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] do not think that

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] she is far rtoo humble

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I was happy to support the church that helped me, but I do not interfere in its operations.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (and now that TMO is back)

Aunt Jennevive (Master) reigns in her horse

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Branwyn you are an example for all great benfactors to follow

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] you assist the church in many ways without demanding a return

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] you do not require people to convert

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] nor do you even attempt to do that

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] she has her influence, rest assured

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is not my mission to accomplish

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (new map coming as you talk)

[Master] You are here #13 moved 1'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wow - that is the original map we first used to get from the dragon to the Keep at 1st level isn't it?)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] yes it is grins

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Branwyn has done great things and is a free spirit. We do not require people to convert. Illero follows the gods of Soumi yet we fight side by side

Aunt Jennevive (Master) smiles at Tristan

[Marisu (TMO)] (that background is not a magic eye)

[Marisu (TMO)] (no, wait, my mistake - it is)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] so you are saying that it is not a requirement to worship the exact same way you do to be a valuable person and part of the community?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (uh- oh I see trap coming...)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I find it important not too

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W) (to Master only)] Seriously i hate you

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] LOL

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Eric you should just type that without whispering

[Marisu (TMO)] (oh look, I'm a foreigner and a rank novice. No Opinion time!)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] I just said I hate Bob. WE've all said that

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] [Tristan Elaire (Eric W) (to Master only)] Seriously i hate you

[Marisu (TMO)] (lol!)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ((he had a player character worship Hades, like letting one of us worship Brennios, it is his way)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ( he likes the drama)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] No Jennevivie, you can be valuable. But shouldn't those who are lead astray be taught to see the truth. Or.. is subtle manipulation more your style?

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) smiles

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I dislike the idea of maniplulation,

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I prefer to give everyone the freedom to choose their own paths

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] wait are you trying to manipulate me Tristan?

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) keeps himself from falling out of his saddle

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] As long as it serves your interest right?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] the interests of the Church yes in deed

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] looks at Hoffman, Branwyn, Ilero, Marisu.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] what has Tristan told you of the Greek Relgion

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] of this Archbishop of Hades?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] So as long as it serves your church they can choose as they wish?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] has he given you informatoin and let you make up your own minds?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] How is that different?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] or has he just asked for you to follow him

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Our Church Tristan

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] we are family, no matter how much we may quarrel

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) spits again

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Yes we all need an "Aunt" we are ashamed of I suppose

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) smiles

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] so we come to our first choice

[Master] You are here #13 moved 8'08".

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] shall we continue along this rough path? or take a couple of hours off off our journey by cutting through the hills here

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] gestures to the right (north)

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Tristan? would you like to decide?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] or?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] would you like to give people a choice?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I would like to know what you think Jen

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) laughs lightly "But of course Jennevive... What do you think everyone? We can shave a few hours off but I think we shoudl not approach this church at night so we wil be making camp tongiht"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Tristan has a solid plan

Marisu (TMO) whispers to Branwyn while the attention is on Tristan. "Is this Miranda? I hadn't heard anything about this kind of animosity among the Dragonslayers."

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (smiles)

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes her head vigorously and whispers, "No! Miranda is nothing like this. This is the priest the church sent to go with us. We have only just met her."

Marisu (TMO) sighs in relief. "Oh, that's good," she whispers back. "I couldn't see how you'd all accomplished so much fighting so often."

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles ruefully

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] So what does everyone think? Illero?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] You are the scout here

Ilero (TMO) checks the surrounding terrain.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] What do you think of the terrain options?

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Survival, Swamp check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Ilero (TMO)] (not sure how useful it is, but what the heck)

[Master] Ilero understands from previous trips that cutting through to the north will avoid the small lakes and such ahead, you have to turn north anyway after that deeper gully upahead anyway

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (what is the environment? Plains, forest, rocky?)

[Master] but it will be going across the wastes

[Master] open land, not swampy, small hills, etc

[Master] very light forests in the waste after you go west of Valoris

[Ilero (TMO)] (what is the wastes?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (higher chance of encounters?)

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.CraniateWastes

[Master] Craniate Wastes This area of central Drillian is reputed to be cursed. With no significant roads that traverse the area it has always been lightly inhabited. In the southeast corner of the Craniate Wastes the ranger Arahael Mosskin carved out the Jistille Estates. The Dragonslayers spent some time in the central portion of the Wastes during the Skull Church adventure. The Wastes are considered to be bordered by the Farmers Turn road to the west and the Quellcon Estates to the north. They extend to the south past Redfern Lake and an border somewhere in the swamps to the east.

[Master] equal chance of encounters, just different ones

[Master] last time through here Branwyn almost got carried off by a dragonfly

[Master] back when she was 1st level

[Master] you all have traveled this

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (a haunting voice says: stay away from the water llero)

[Master] when you left Jistille to head west on the last adventure

[Master] but you had more horses, a wagon, etc.

[Ilero (TMO)] (is that an actual prophecy, or just a reminder that he can't swim? ;) )

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Ilero? What do you advise?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (reminder)

[Master] (how good is Lisa's memory, any idea what those stars represent?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I do not remember)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (miller)

[Master] no that is off the west edge of the map

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (then nope)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ( I remember the map and the encounters)

[Ilero (TMO)] Ehn. It longer ride go south round lake, but not through wastes. Hye and Branwyn not good riders, but also not good fighting on horse. Coin toss for me. Like idea shorter ride, not like idea fighting t'ere. Hye t'ink t'ere reason most people go long way. Long speech, short answer. Coin Toss. Head, north.

[Ilero (TMO)] (coulda swore there was a coin flip option somewhere)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol - I was just going to have Branwyn start flipping a coin while you decided)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] A flip of the ol' kLoOge.Coin results in: Tails

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (next to die up on top bar)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] A flip of the ol' kLoOge.Coin results in: Heads

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (so we split up?)

[Master] lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] A flip of the ol' kLoOge.Coin results in: Tails

[Ilero (TMO)] (looks that way)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Which way did you take last time? How did that work?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I didn't mean to do that twice)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] You would know that terrain still Ilerio, yes?

[Ilero (TMO)] Ehn, somewhat. Hye can still scout, eit'er way.

[Ilero (TMO)] Coin say sout'. Group can choose eit'er if has reason to.

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) smiles "Indeed you could I just wanted to check" Then we go north. Ilero I know you're not a strong rider but it would help if we dont walk into an ambush

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Can you scout ahead?

Ilero (TMO) nods. "Hye watch."

Ilero (TMO) moves into point position, a short ways ahead of the group.

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) nods "no need to be a hero. come back if you see anything ok?

[Master] new map

[Ilero (TMO)] When I ever run off before?

[Master] lol

Ilero (TMO) grins widely.

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) looks confused but nods

Branwyn (Lisa) while they are waiting turns to Jennevive, "So how did you get to be involved with Father Wilkcom?"

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (Bob I just got black on the new map)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] scroll right

[Ilero (TMO)] (only duly-designated scouts can see it)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] er left

[Master] chuckles

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] out?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] zoomed out all the way. Nothing

[Ilero (TMO)] (background not a magic eye here)

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 5'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (try to reload it and click on Tristan again)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 2'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Marisu moved 3'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hoffman moved 9'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 3'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Marisu moved 3'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hoffman moved 10'00".

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 15'06".

Eric W is receiving the map Base Map...

[Ilero (TMO)] (20' isn't that far away on horseback)

[Master] scale is correct

Eric W has received the map Base Map.

Eric W is receiving the map Pitted Terrain...

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 3'06".

Eric W has received the map Pitted Terrain.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (who is MS Jackson, or shoud i say Janet?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (have a feeling Marisu is going to need to know the range increments for her crossbow. ;) )

[Master] Matt Jackson, he did a handful of maps for me

[Master] he is a nice mapper, good guy, in the Army, has several things for sale

[Master] he did the Were Did She Go map

Eric W has joined the game on Fri Jan 03 22:20:56 EST 2014

Eric W is receiving the map Base Map...

Eric W has left the game on Fri Jan 03 22:21:16 EST 2014

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ouch

[Master] LIsa? TMO?

Eric W has received the map Base Map.

[Master] you both see the map?

[Ilero (TMO)] see it fine

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 3'05".

[Master] ready to venture forth as soon as Eric is ready?

Eric W is receiving the map Pitted Terrain...

Eric W has received the map Pitted Terrain.

[Eric W] got it

[JohnAA] So Marisu, let me know if you need anything

[Ilero (TMO)] (yep. Can you lookup range increments on the crossbow for me real quick while we're waiting?)

[Master] sure

[Ilero (TMO)] (nevermind)

[Ilero (TMO)] (oh, ok. will need it before a fight, that's all)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] you certainly do not look like a fighter

[Eric W] you shouldn't judge a warrior by their looks Hoffman. You should know that better then anyone. Look at Indigo

[Master] 6 12 18

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I did not say she could not handle herself

[Eric W] A warrior is in the spirit of the fighter

Eric W smiles "i know'

Aunt Jennevive (Master) smiles broadly at Tristan

[Marisu (TMO)] I'm not, really. I've learned the basics and a few more advanced techniques. I'll fight to defend us if I have to, but it's not my reason for being here.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thought you said light bow - she wields a crossbow?)

[Marisu (TMO)] (rapier and light crossbow. Better weapons for her strength)

[Marisu (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Light Crossbow -- Range: 6|12|18 (),

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (does the light crossbow that a round to reload like a normal one? sorry - don't know all the weapons)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Hoffman, Tristan is right you have to give other people the benefit of the doubt

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] you have to trust that they are working with you

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I do not doubt you at all

[Marisu (TMO)] Oh, he doesn't know me yet. He's right to worry about fighting alongside someone he's never even practiced with before.

[Marisu (TMO)] Will he have to protect me? Can I hold my own? Will I trip over a twig and just lie there screaming for help?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] have you given birth to a child Marisu?

Marisu (TMO) smiles. "I hope I can show that I'll hold my own, but I'm as much a mystery to him as he is to me."

Hoffman (JohnAA) thinks to keep some mystery

[Marisu (TMO)] Oh my no! We've turned down two marriage offers this year, and will probably keep me open for a while yet. At least while I'm still with the Dragonslayers, most likely.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] combat is much like giving birth, there is great pain, agony but when you get through to the other side you feel exhilerated,

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] don't you agree Tristan?

Eric W smiles and nods "mmmmhmm"

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] When we get to the church Marisu, we shall see if you find that is the case

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (waiting on Ilero to move forward)

[Marisu (TMO)] Ilero moved 37'05".

[Marisu (TMO)] (you want regular alert/obs rolls?)

[Master] Time of Day: 02:38 PM. Day 2 Trall ___ de, Man {Early Spring} 2nd, 343 SKR.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] no you are fine as is

Aunt Jennevive (Master) gestures at Tristan to lead the way

Marisu (TMO) leans in and whispers to Hoffman, "That sounded a bit ominous. Don't let her try to sacrifice me when we get to the church, please?"

[Eric W] I am back at the keyboard.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire moved 27'10".

Hoffman (JohnAA) whispers don't worry, I will watch your back

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 22'01".

[Master] Branwyn moved 19'05".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] Branwyn, Ilero, Hoffman, Aunt Jennevive, Tristan Elaire and Marisu moved 52'04".

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (1d12) [1d12=7] 7

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] so Tristan is altert and on guard

[Master] and as the trolls jump up out of the pits he shouts a warning so everyone else is not surprised either

[Master (to GM only)] Troll #5 moved 7'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Troll #3 moved 9'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Troll #6 moved 7'10".

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=4] 14

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=6] 14

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=3] 11

[Master (to GM only)] Troll: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master] Troll #3: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master (to GM only)] Troll #4: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Troll #5: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Troll #6: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Marisu (TMO)] Ilero: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Marisu (TMO)] Marisu: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=9] 18

[Master] Aunt Jennevive: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Aunt Jennevive

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 146'03".

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Troll #5

[Marisu (TMO)] (not used to Indigo not going in 1)

[Master] Troll #5 moved 26'07".

[Master] Troll #5 targets Tristan Elaire. Distance: 2'10"

[Master] Troll #5: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 13. MISSES Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 12).

[Master] Troll #5: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 2. HITS Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 12)!!!

[Master] Troll #5: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=16] -2. HITS Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 12)!!!

[Master] Troll #5: Damage v SM: Bite: ((3d4)+1) [3d4=1,3,1] 6 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Tristan Elaire

[Master] Troll #5: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2 added to: Tristan Elaire

[Master] Tristan Elaire's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (-8) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Hoffman

[Master] nods at TMO

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (do I see two or three?)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Oh I see now

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] dismount is a full action?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] without a roll

[Master] right

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] dismounts

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Ilero

[Marisu (TMO)] (can he equip the Hand and dismount, or just dismount?)

[Marisu (TMO)] (not sure if that's an action or not)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (isn'ta troll large, init +10?)

[Master] if you have riding then you can make that check to do both otherwsie is only one or the toher

Ilero (TMO) equips the Hand.

[Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is now ARMED.

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 12 GOING: Troll

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Troll #3

[Master] Troll #3 moved 32'03".

[Master] Troll #3 targets Tristan Elaire. Distance: 0'10"

[Master] Troll #3: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 1. HITS Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 12)!!!

[Master] Troll #3: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 3. HITS Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 12)!!!

[Master] Troll #3: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=11] 3. HITS Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 12)!!!

[Master] Troll #3: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2 added to: Tristan Elaire

[Master] Troll #3: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=2] 3 added to: Tristan Elaire

[Master] Troll #3: Damage v SM: Bite: ((3d4)+1) [3d4=4,2,3] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Tristan Elaire

[Master] Tristan Elaire's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (-15) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Tristan Elaire

[Ilero (TMO)] (how is Tristan's AC 12?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (I take it that's what Aunt did on her turn before fleeing?)

[Master] no

[Master] she did not do anything but ride ahead

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (wait

[Ilero (TMO)] (oh, thought maybe it was the 7)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (i don't think i changed my AC to my chainmail)

[Master] now is an AC bonus of 6

[Master] so now an AC of 0

[Master] just fixed

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] thanks

[Master] let me double check the previous hits

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so have to roll all those attacks again?)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (can I cast from horseback?)

[Master] you know what

[Master] I will remove all of them and move the INit to +20

[Master] so that we can roll those later

[Master] and yes to casting on horseback

[Master] Tristan Elaire's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (23) - Unharmed

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Armor - Armor Bonus: (ARBONUS) : CHANGED: -2 (+0).

[Master] Initiative changed from 11 to 21.

[Master] Initiative changed from 12 to 22.

[Master (to GM only)] Initiative changed from 12 to 22.

[Master (to GM only)] Initiative changed from 15 to 25.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (priest lady really ran away? I was just checking something and came back)

[Master] Initiative changed from 20 to 30.

[Master] she did not run away

[Eric W] Tristan Elaire targets Troll #5. Distance: 2'10"

[Master] she rode forward past the pits

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire casts a spell against Troll #5: Hold Person - Priest: Up to 4 target humanoids are held immobile for (6*2) 12 rounds unless they make a save vs spell.

[Master] Troll #5: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Troll #3. Distance: 15'00"

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] I thougth it targeted 4

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] or 1d4 i guess

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (waiting for Bob answer before I go)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] 20ft cube

[Master] they have enough HD to make it one creature

[Master] double checking through for you

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Ah ok sorry

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] no mention on lvls

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] just better saves for the next one

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] both at -1

[Master] sorry only affected man sized

[Master] they are larger than man sized

[Master] you can pick a different spell

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] shit ok thnks i missed that

[Master] there we go makes it easier to tell

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Niether is carrying a weapon?

[Master] no

[Master] no weapons

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Tristan Elaire

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Do you need riding to att from horseback?

[Master] no

[Master] just a dex check to not fall off

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] lol that's worse

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire casts a spell against Troll #5: Protection from Evil - Priest: For (6*3) 18 rounds, I am protected from evil attacks and summoned creatures.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] oops thats on me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Personal Information - Experience:: CHANGED: 2500 (null). Next Level:: CHANGED: 5000 (null).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Troll #3: Spook: If it fails its save, the target flees as fast as possible from the caster.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] unless he explodes from the chaos

[Master] Troll #3: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Tristan Elaire modified:

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Marisu

[Master] Troll #3 moved 110'08".

[Master] Troll #3 no longer targets Tristan Elaire.

[Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Light Crossbow:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] Marisu targets Troll #5. Distance: 33'11"

[Ilero (TMO)] Marisu: Attack: Light Crossbow: (19-(d20+0)-10+4) [1d20=3] 10 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-10)] [MODIFIED BY SHOOTING INTO MELEE (+4)]. MISSES Troll #5 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 21 GOING: Troll #5

[Ilero (TMO)] (oog, need to fix her range increments by x10)

[Master] Troll #5: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 1. MISSES Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] Troll #5: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -4. HITS Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Master] Troll #5: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=11] 3. MISSES Tristan Elaire (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] Troll #5: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2 added to: Tristan Elaire

[Master] Tristan Elaire's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 22 GOING: Troll #3

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 22 GOING: Troll

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 25 GOING: Troll #4

[Master] INIT: 30 GOING: Troll #6

[Master] Troll #6 moved 55'11".

[Master] Troll #6 targets Ilero. Distance: 3'02"

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Marisu modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Light Crossbow -- Range: 60|120|180 (6|12|18),

[Master] Troll #6: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 13. MISSES Ilero (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Troll #6: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -5. HITS Ilero (AC FINAL: 4)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Troll #6: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -4. HITS Ilero (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Troll #6: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=9] 5. MISSES Ilero (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Troll #6: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2 added to: Ilero

[Master] Troll #6: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2 added to: Ilero

[Master] Ilero's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Aunt Jennevive

[Master] Aunt Jennevive targets Troll #5. Distance: 124'04"

[Master] Aunt Jennevive casts a spell against Troll #5: Command: I command the target to follow a single round action. Those with 13 intelligence or more or 6 hit dice or more are entitled saves.

[Master] "FLEE"

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] She speaks troll? Or do they speak common?

[Master] Troll #5: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 34'07".

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets Troll #5. Distance: 0'08"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=19] -9 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Troll #5 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=5] 5 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Troll #5 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=9] 1 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Troll #5 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Troll #5

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Troll #5

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=3] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Troll #5

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Ilero

[Master] Troll #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (-20) - Moderately Wounded

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (Taught you well the Hermit did)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (that he did)

[Ilero (TMO)] (sry, back)

[TMO] Ilero targets Troll #6. Distance: 3'02"

[Ilero (TMO)] (dex check to not fall off first?)

[Ilero (TMO)] (dex, aim, or bal?)

[Master] bal

[Ilero (TMO)] (need a roll for being attacked and one for attacking, or just one roll total?)

[Master] just one roll

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: BAL check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Ilero (TMO)] (too close)

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((18-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=4] 15 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Troll #6 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Tristan Elaire

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire casts a spell against Troll #5: Light - Priest: I create a 20' radius globe of light which lights the way for (6+6) 12 turns.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] eyes

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Troll #6. Distance: 49'02"

[Master] Troll #5: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Troll #6: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=1,4,2,3,4] 19 damage!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] wow

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry - didn't mean to go too fast)

[Master] Troll #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (-19) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Marisu

[TMO] Marisu no longer targets Troll #5.

[TMO] Marisu targets Troll #6. Distance: 68'11"

[Ilero (TMO)] Marisu moved 14'09".

Ilero (TMO) guides her horse to the side with her knees.

[Ilero (TMO)] (Marisu)

[Marisu (TMO)] (sorry, forgot to change)

[Marisu (TMO)] Marisu: Riding, Land-based check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Marisu (TMO)] Marisu: Attack: Light Crossbow: (19-(d20+0)-2+4) [1d20=8] 13 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)] [MODIFIED BY SHOOTING INTO MELEE (+4)]. MISSES Troll #6 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 21 GOING: Troll #5

[Marisu (TMO)] (closer this time)

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 22 GOING: Troll

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 25 GOING: Troll #4

[Master] INIT: 30 GOING: Troll #6

[Master] Troll #6: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 1. HITS Ilero (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Troll #6: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] -2. HITS Ilero (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Troll #6: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=16] -2. HITS Ilero (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Troll #6: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2 added to: Ilero

[Master] Troll #6: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=1] 2 added to: Ilero

[Master] Troll #6: Damage v SM: Bite: ((3d4)+1) [3d4=2,4,2] 9 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Ilero

[Master] Ilero's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-13) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Aunt Jennevive

[Master] Aunt Jennevive targets Troll #6. Distance: 91'04"

[Master] Aunt Jennevive targets Ilero. Distance: 91'05"

[Master] Aunt Jennevive casts a spell against Ilero: Chaos Ward: For (7*2) 14 rounds, the target's AC gains a +1 bonus vs melee and a +2 bonus vs ranged attacks as well as a +2 bonus to saves vs spells. In addition there is a chance that spells and missiles are deflected.

[Marisu (TMO)] (I feel so much better now)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=7] 3 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Troll #5 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=1] 9 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Troll #5 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=19] -9 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Troll #5 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=3] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Troll #5

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=4] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Troll #5

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Ilero

[Master] Troll #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 13 (-17) - Heavily Wounded

Marisu (TMO) spends whole round tumbling off the horse (full defense)

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Tumbling check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 6'07".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Tristan Elaire

[Marisu (TMO)] (I will remember to switch characters eventually, I swear!)

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) shouts "finish him hoffman Ilero needs aid!"

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire moved 42'03".

[Eric W] Tristan Elaire targets Ilero. Distance: 0'01"

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire casts a spell against Ilero: Cure Light Wounds: You're healed (-1d8) [1d8=8] -8 points.

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (nice)

[Master] Ilero's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (8) - Moderately Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Troll #6: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=2,4,2,2,1] 16 damage!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Ya that willd o

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Marisu

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] do

[Master] Troll #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (-16) - Heavily Wounded

[Marisu (TMO)] Marisu: Attack: Light Crossbow: (19-(d20+0)-2+4) [1d20=9] 12 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)] [MODIFIED BY SHOOTING INTO MELEE (+4)]. MISSES Troll #6 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] INIT: 21 GOING: Troll #5

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 22 GOING: Troll

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 25 GOING: Troll #4

[Master] INIT: 30 GOING: Troll #6

[Master] Troll #6: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 12. MISSES Ilero (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Troll #6: Attack: Claw: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] -2. HITS Ilero (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Troll #6: Attack: Bite: (15-(d20+1)) [1d20=9] 5. MISSES Ilero (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Troll #6: Damage v SM: Claw: (1d4+1) [1d4=2] 3 added to: Ilero

[Master] ROUND: 4

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Aunt Jennevive

[Master] Aunt Jennevive targets Tristan Elaire. Distance: 85'04"

[Ilero (TMO)] (that -2 is still a hit. Ilero only gets +4 AC from Tumbling)

[Master] Aunt Jennevive casts a spell against Tristan Elaire: Battlefate: For (7*2) 14 rounds, the target gets a ((7+2)/3) 3 bonus to a randomly determined thing.

[Master] (1d6) [1d6=2] 2

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ilero modified: Temporary Modifiers - ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: -4.

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ilero modified:

[Master] so that is a bonus of -3 to Tirstan's AC

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=16] -6 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Troll #5 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=9] 1 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Troll #5 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (lol really I almost want to roll a save...but I'll take it)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=20] -10 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Troll #5 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=10] 0 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Troll #5 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Troll #5

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Troll #5

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=3] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Troll #5

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=3] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Troll #5

[Master] Troll #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -15 (-28) - Dead

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Ilero

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (I'll just wash extra hard later)

TMO has edited Ilero's effects.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] You told me to finish it off

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (tis one seriously dead troll)

Tristan Elaire (Eric W) shouts "well done Hoffman!"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (for now)

[Ilero (TMO)] (tumbling gives a +2 to unarmed combat. Can that include hitting it with an oil flask?)

[Master] no

[Ilero (TMO)] (worth a shot. ;) )

[Master] Ilero's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (-3) - Moderately Wounded

Ilero (TMO) continues to tumble around it as a distraction.

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Tumbling check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 17'02".

Ilero (TMO) dives past it's knees and behind it.

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Tristan Elaire

[Eric W] Tristan Elaire targets Troll #6. Distance: 5'11"

Branwyn (Lisa) watches Ilero confusedly

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Tristan Elaire casts a spell against Troll #6: Command: I command the target to follow a single round action. Those with 13 intelligence or more or 6 hit dice or more are entitled saves.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] SLEEP

[Master] Troll #6: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Ilero (TMO)] (maybe Tristan could hit it from behind if it followed me)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Ilero (TMO)] (or I could stab it in the back if it stayed with him)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Tristan Elaire modified:

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just perspective watching from a distance)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so it is asleep?)

[Master] yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (holding then)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Marisu

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (passing actually round is almost over)

Marisu (TMO) loads another crossbow bolt and holds her action, looking for another target.

[Marisu (TMO)] Marisu moved 24'10".

[Master] INIT: 30 GOING: Troll #6

[Master] ROUND: 5

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Aunt Jennevive

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 123'08".

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I can burn it Hoffman, go help the others

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 40'00".

Hoffman (JohnAA) cuts throat

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] or have to attack?

[Master] Troll #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -11 (-26) - Dead

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Ilero

[Master] Effect Tumbling for Ilero has expired.

Ilero (TMO) pulls out a flask of oil and pours it all over troll #6.

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Tristan Elaire

[Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ilero modified:

[Ilero (TMO)] (brb)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Do i see anymore?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] no

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Both are burning?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] not yet

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] niether is

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] I will hold then I cant make a fire with magic

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] hoffman is right there on top of that one

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] Troll #6 moved 1'07".

[Master] Hoffman moved 2'01".

[Master] Troll #6 moved 1'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if I start a fire will I blast Hoffman?)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] depends on how big of a fire

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] the troll is covered in oil

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] fire ball yest

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 93'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it is now covered in oil - was thinking a cantrip at this point would ignite the thing)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but it is dead if you want to wait until people step back nect round)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (sound idea)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and I will get closer)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 45'00".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Marisu

[Master] ROUND: 6

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Aunt Jennevive

[Master] Aunt Jennevive casts a spell against : Flame Blade: I conjure forth a blade of flame which lasts (4+(7/2)) 7.5 rounds!

[Master] Aunt Jennevive targets Troll #5. Distance: 0'08"

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] chop chop chop

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] goes to gather his horse

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 49'11".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Ilero

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] (FYI I need to go after this fight. I have to kill lil bunnies with my father in law tomorrow at 7:00

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Brwanyn is indeed a might mage

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] or nowish

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] weeeeee

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Cantrip Proficiency check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[JohnAA] I am away from the keyboard.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] she vanquished one on her own

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] and damaged two others for others to defeat

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] and Hoffman's axe skills are rather amazing

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (and no catnrip check needed Lisa, you are beyond that level for that )

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] The Dragonslayers are a formidable group

[JohnAA] your ridding skills are .... interesting

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I know but sometimes I just like rolling dice)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] smile

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] lol

[Master] I think this is a good place to pause in this story

[JohnAA] yea!

[Master] Eric you will let us know on the site if you will be in next week

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Ya good chance. We can play indigo if you want though

[Master] that is the plan

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] cool

[Master] start that story arc next week

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Thanks everyone. Except bob you suck

[Master] and the Torture of Tristan will wait another week

[Master] bows, thank you

[Master] wait until you have to thank her

[JohnAA] twas fun

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Wow that will be... something

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Goodnight everyone

[Lisa] aren't all the bunnies hiding because of the cold?

[JohnAA] ttfn

[JohnAA] enjoy

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] it will only be -10

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] we can scare them out at that temp

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] :)

JohnAA has left the game on Fri Jan 03 23:36:24 EST 2014

[Lisa] have fun!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] well -20 with wind

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Thanks

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] good night. Bob I had a ton of fun

[Lisa] goodnight all :)

[Lisa] yes very fun

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Love your Brennios priests

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jan 03 23:37:06 EST 2014

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] If i kill her i wont cry too much

[Master] Tristan Elaire XP award: 250. Next level in 19412.

[Master] Hoffman XP award: 150. Next level in 9611.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 200. Next level in 122716.

[Master] Ilero XP award: 150. Next level in 11317.

[Master] Marisu XP award: 150. Next level in 2350.

[Master] chuckles

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Later bossman

[Master] lots to explore

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] ya enjoyed it a lot

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] differnet when you're the focus

[Master] grins

[Tristan Elaire (Eric W)] Take care

TMO has left the game on Fri Jan 03 23:38:20 EST 2014

Eric W has left the game on Fri Jan 03 23:38:27 EST 2014

[Master] have a great night


XP awarded