View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Jan2315

Jan 23 15 - Who What Were

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jan 23 18:23:32 EST 2015 ====

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

Mike has joined the game on Fri Jan 23 18:51:16 EST 2015

Mike is receiving the map Northam...

Mike has received the map Northam.

[Master] Hello there Sir

[Mike] hey

[Master] Eric is not very likely to come in

[Mike] does that mean no imari storyline?

[Master] he has the flu

[Master] no

[Mike] i've got a cold

[Master] it means more likely for Imari

[Mike] i'm still in.

[Master] exactly

[Master] I Dad was in ICU last week and we played

[Master] no worries

[Master] Lisa will be in in a little while, she left work late

[Master] not sure about Spring

[Master] and we have another new auditioner for next week

[Master] might log in to sync only tonight but likely only next week

[Master] how has your week been?

[Mike] long

[Mike] this cold has been really annoying

[Mike] mel's got it worse

[Master] that sucks twice

[Mike] so how are you doing? you okay?

[Master] yeah I am good

[Master] the new job is fun but crazy

Corvus has joined the game on Fri Jan 23 18:55:39 EST 2015

Corvus is receiving the map Northam...

[Master] the family is still here so that is taking up time

Corvus has received the map Northam.

[Mike] nods

[Master] hello Corvus

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jan 23 18:56:06 EST 2015

Lisa is receiving the map Northam...

[Master] I am guessing that John will not be in

[Master] and Lisa

[Master] welcome

[Corvus] HELLO ALL! *BOWS*

[Mike] hey

Lisa has received the map Northam.

[Master] and I did want to have the Out of Character talk about options for the Dragon

[Lisa] Hello

[Lisa] new person next week?

[Master] maybe

[Master] someone emailed me

[Master] grins

[Lisa] really, he did?

[Master] I answered him today

[Master] so not thinking he would be in

[Lisa] I am surprised

[Master] tonight and he said next week anyway

[Lisa] did he say Lisa sent me?

[Master] I will have to check

[Master] I think so

[Lisa] lol

[Master] I was not surprised because of your previous email

[Master] his name is Michael I seem to remember

[Master] maybe he is not the same person, grins

[Lisa] that would be funny too

[Mike] we can't have another michael. so no

[Master] chuckles

[Master] and so yes he said he was refered by you

[Lisa] was trying to make that easier than random people just emailing saying they wanted to be in your game

[Master] that is helpful

[Master] grins

[Master] but we found Corvus that way, random people asking to play, grins

[Master] He has turned out nice so far

[Lisa] yes

[Master] and so Mike Corvus, Lisa

[Lisa] but he must have heard about you from somewhere

[Master] Lisa knows this

[Lisa] I know nothing

[Master] but Branwyn has a saying

[Master] I would rather deal with a Dragon because I know what I am getting rather than a Priest

[Lisa] :)

[Lisa] or a mage for that matter

[Master] and so out of character how do you as a group want to deal with this dragon issue

[Mike] but... a bow and the priest is toast. works on mages too. not so well on a dragon

[Mike] i say the best trick shot we have is that bottled death

[Mike] other than that, it's a straight up fight.

[Lisa] I'm not sure why we still have that - I thought but could be wrong that using it would be an evil action

[Lisa] But considering this dragon is a murdering thief I for one am in favor of killing it rather than bribing it with anything

[Mike] why? it's a weapon.

[Mike] we're just using it.

[Lisa] I was also pondering the notion of perhaps ALMOST killing it so it tries to fly home and then follow it so we know where the treasure is.

[Lisa] we do have an airship

[Lisa] or negotiating with it after we have almost killed it like I tried to do last time but they guys had to kill it anyway and we got nothing from it.

[Mike] wellllll.....

[Lisa] correction - a couple times ago

[Mike] we COULD, and i'm just spitballing here, we COULD comb long lost chat for the location of the lair and just randomly pick that area to patrol after we kill it

[Lisa] that was a black one I think - we run into a lot of those for some reason

[Master] black dragons live in swamps

[Lisa] tristan would have to have a revelation from god

[Master] hence drillian = black dragons

[Lisa] no way any of our characters would have a clue

[Lisa] ahh - that explains everything

[Mike] that's why we would RANDOMLY choose that location. because we don't know for sure

[Master] Covus please jump in too

[Lisa] no we are in the green lands of terraguard where they flowers bloom before they are gassed?

[Lisa] now

[Lisa] typing horribly - sorry

[Master] hills and forests for Green Dragons

[Corvus] wAIT, WHAT?

[Corvus] sorry, caps lock

[Master] your ideas for dealing with the dragon

[Master] out of character stuff

[Corvus] Razor net and pin it to the ground long enough to maim the tail

[Corvus] Then rip teh throat open so it's poison spills out and the projection of it's breath power is nullled

[Lisa] I nominate Isla for the task :)

[Master] chuckles

[Mike] sure. go for it.

[Mike] thought we can't use razor net from an airship

[Master] I do think that the throat part will be very hard to do

[Master] but the net idea might work

[Corvus] You could with two ships

[Master] metal is hard to work with and an airship

[Corvus] two ships cold moe the net over and drop it on the green.

[Corvus] They would need to be in the air before the dragon comes so that they are not seen.

[Corvus] I love to study the different legends of dragons

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] I do think that it makes for good world building to know the why and how things are interconnected

TMO has joined the game on Fri Jan 23 19:17:09 EST 2015

TMO is receiving the map Northam...

[Master] that was one of the adventures in the previous Era we did not run actually

TMO has received the map Northam.

[Mike] can't bring metal on bob's airships

[Master] Hello Sir

[TMO] howdy hi

[Mike] plus, getting two ships to coordinate like that with a flying dragon would be nigh imposible

[Mike] and i think we only have one

[Corvus] Before the dragons arrives

[Corvus] if they are in the air first, it can be donw

[Master] and TMO will you be around tommorrow evening?

[Corvus] young are arrogant and think themselves impossible

[Corvus] to kill

[TMO] unknown. we're planning on going into town during the day.

[Master] ok

[Master] I want to sit down and work on that server issue with you

[Master] has been a chaotic week

[Master] with teh new job, Dad and everything

[Master] and I agree with some of what you say Corvus

[Master] you can exploit the thinking of a young dragon thinking he is invinsable

[TMO] I understand, sir.

[Master] and dogs barking, just a sec but continue on plannin

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Corvus] Yo also want to keep it moving. Poison forming a cloud around him will make you take negatives on your shots

[TMO] ugh. actually worked from home today, so I've been standing at this computer all day. My back and knees are a tad sore. ;)

[Mike] for the moment we don't even know who we'll have. half the group could get killed by a werewolf

[TMO] half the group would have to find a werewolf first

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] chuckles at TMO and Mike

[Mike] we'll find one

[Mike] if there isn't one in the cave, i say we head south into the swamp

[TMO] that'd make Ilero's day. He likes swamps

[Master] Mike does have a point in figuring out who you will potentially have

[Master] I would not count on Branwyn being available

[Master] and looking at the calendar

[Mike] i generally do have points hidden in my snarky comments.

[Mike] been watching psych. it's rubbing off.

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.HA-N-CAL

[Master] chuckles, Lisa really liked Psych too

[Master] but there on the calendar of events you can see even at the earliest you get home on the 20/21

[Master] on the 22nd you have the feast

[Mike] feast!

[Master] then you have to get back here by the 28th

[Master] Feast of Broodhoy - 3 seats at noble table - access to feast for everyone who wants to come

[Master] Goddess of Beer and Wine

[Master] but so if you leave on the 23, the very next day, then you get back here around the 25/26

[Master] so at most you have is 24-48 hours of planning implementation,

[Master] digging trenches, making nets, etc

[Mike] that should be fine. with our levels 48 hours is enough to set up a dummy mine to fool the dragon or something

[Master] that would be a neat trick

[TMO] only if someone has earth magic

[TMO] and I don't think anyone does

[Mike] i sorta do

[Mike] and in pure construction it doesn't matter

[Mike] we just add up levels on a chart to see how long stuff takes to build

[Mike] it's pretty cool. we used to be able to build a whole damn town in a week.

[Master] there is a monetary cost to it also Mike

[Master] but you have a point

[Master] you could build walls, etc if you had time

[Master] but the minimum ammount fo time is 1 week

[Master] 9 days

[Mike] ah. well there goes that idea

[TMO] who is Theris Tenhammer?

[Master] bartender at the Inn

[TMO] ah, ok

[Master] BUT you might be able to do some thing with magic Mike

[Master] earth elementals, wall of stone, etc

[TMO] for some reason was going over new character ideas again this week. Mah brain just likes doing that, I guess.

[Master] chuckles,

[Master] you need to just write them up and post them as NPCs

[Master] then anyone can use them

[TMO] that would involve work.

[Master] grins

[TMO] thinking is easy.

[Master] I have that problem at work now

[Master] too many cool ideas and not enough time to write them down on purchase orders

[TMO] lol

[TMO] get speech recognition software

[Master] I have to spend roughly 100K over the next month or so

[TMO] *raises hand*

[Master] on a grant that is winding down

[Master] you have some new cool physical gear you can sell me?

[Master] that is the issue

[TMO] define physical gear

[Master] it would fund three people but cannot use it for bodies

[Master] unless they are robots

[Mike] i'll sell you a used water heater and a/c unit

[Master] I am hoping for 30 3D printers

[Master] and a laser cutting machine

[Master] and and and

[TMO] ever considered tech for visually impaired folks so they can use the computer?

[Master] yes

[Master] we have head sets for those who are visually imparied

[Master] updated interfaces

[TMO] that's the only physical injury that would interfere with me still working, so I've given it a bit of thought how I'd handle it.

[Master] getting virtual keyboards for those who cannot type on normal keyboards

[TMO] sweet

[Master] 3D scanner, HD quality, hand held for 360 scanning range

[Master] over 14K each

[Master] 10K for soldering kits set up per branch

[Master] including all the gear and safety gear

[TMO] interesting toys for libraries

[Master] Coordinator of Digital Intiatives

[Master] I get to push the evelope until it breaks

[Master] I am putting in a kiln at one branch with a potters wheel

[Master] I have a chance to get BIMS software

[TMO] don't know that acronym

[Master] that cool 3D visualization stuff for buildings, with the plumbling, electrical, etc that you can go through piece by piece

[Master] rotate in real time

[TMO] I've been playing SimCity on my tablet. Does that count?

[Corvus] I am going to read to my siblings.Be back later.

[Master] I want 3D printers at all the libraries, podcasting, green sreends and HD cameras, etc

[Corvus] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] I have so many ideas

[TMO] I'd settle for a new laptop

[TMO] or computer with remote controlling touchscreen monitor.

[Master] macbook air at every branch to check out and use

[Master] Leapmotion to have a hands free interface

[Master] Zeepots

[Master] you use your hands to sculpt on a potters wheel then export to a 3D printer to print your vase

[Master] no mouse or keyboard

[TMO] I'm a poor techie. I don't spend time looking at all the cool stuff out there because I know I can't get it. ;)

[Master] I will come do a talk at your library

[Master] get them excited

[TMO] Engineering college. They'd probably love to have you

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] I am working with Nova University to make Raptor Hands

[Master] 3D printed fully articulated hands for kids without limbs

[TMO] Texas Tech University. Way out on the outskirts of nowhere.

[Master] if they want me I will come

[Master] they might have to pay for my plane fare but other than that,

[Master] I already have 4 conferences lined up

[Master] Tampa next Friday actually

[TMO] I get to spend most of a week in New Orleans in April. Woo!

[TMO] I like this conference. Last year I got to visit my home town.

[Master] nice

[TMO] Year before that was Vgas.

[TMO] And Philly in there somewhere too. I guess 3 years ago.

[Master] Hmmm which of these things is not like the other, Vegas, New Orleans, Philly

[TMO] And Anaheim

[Mike] oh! a vacation to anaheim usually doesn't involve killing someone?

[TMO] A nice visit home to the O.C.

[Master] American Horror Story: Disneyland

[TMO] not that we called it that when I lived there.

[Master] OK so back to the planning

[Master] dragon fight will be hard

[Lisa] well you might get measles

[TMO] Marisu is all for talking. That's what she's best at, of course.

[TMO] But if it's not feasible or the rest of the party is against it, she won't hinder other plans.

[TMO] She'll go with the group

[Master] does anyone else want to negociate with the dragon?

[Master] and if not does anyone want to include a discussion portion with teh dragon as part of the plans?

[Mike] i don't particularly want to do anything with the dragon. imari doesn't have much to bring to the dragon killing table

[Mike] but i guess she's best at talking

[Lisa] she has wind spells doesn't she?

[Lisa] *cough*

[Corvus] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] me personally - I am not much for giving a thieving murdering dragon anything

[TMO] that's assuming there's not a reason for it

[Lisa] but talking should be a possibility to be ready for

[Lisa] yes - maybe a Duke, tell us more about this dragon thing might be a good idea :)

[TMO] Marisu can be ready if talking is an option, and ready to hide if it isn't.

[TMO] yes, some intel gathering would be good.

[Master] also you know that Marisu is the only one other than Tristan to get anything out of the Duke

[TMO] he's snobby. ;) THat's fine. She can deal with that.

[Lisa] also remember our other dragon fights

[Lisa] they don't have to do what you expect

[Lisa] like we fought the acid one. Indigo read his scroll

[Lisa] everyone was ready for acid blasts

[Lisa] and it just swooped in and picked branwyn up and started to fly away

[Lisa] scroll wasted

[Corvus] Poison is very different

[Lisa] if dragon uses it

[Lisa] I'm just saying

[Corvus] Poison lingers in a more dangerous fashion.

[Mike] so do some farts. i like to assume any dragon fight involves it flying

[Mike] that's it's biggest advantage.

[Master] so you have an idea of a plan at this point

[Mike] talk to it?

[Mike] if that doesn't work, poison it?

[Master] did you want to slip into character in the Bag of Clouds story arc for anything? or switch over to Who What Were to spend the night then go out to the caves?

[Mike] i'm good with caves

[TMO] do you want Ilero, Lisa?

[Lisa] oh no! he is yours :)

[Master] you want to play one of the NPCs?

[Master] Laika?

[Master] if they want her help tracking

[Mike] well you can always speak up lisa with comments and suggestions. i know it's boring sitting there without a character to play

[Lisa] (it's okay, really)

[Lisa] (i talk too much anyway)

[Master] HAH

[Master] but in any case it is morning

[Master] who is heading out, and by the way if we are in Northam Corvus is lacking a character as well

[Master] I will have you run Hoffman Corvus

[Master] so you have a speaking character

[Master] he is very different than Isla

[Mike] well i'm taking imari and galdork

[Corvus] um, help?

[Master] I suppose Corvus could run Galduck

[Master] Mike is here to help you with him

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Imari (Mike)] no offense, but i don't like other people running my characters.

[Master] that is a better option if you are ok with that Mike

[Master] ok

[Master] no worries

[Lisa] (hoffman is a straight fighter a bit on the quiet side but with a good heart and believes that there is a higher purpose/fate guiding him)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks out the window to check and see what the weather will be like.

[Corvus] Just give me they're basic personailyt and i will do my best.

[Master] Shur sees mist, reminisent of home, but it looks like there will be light rain most of the day

[Lisa] (hoffman is also very protective in fights and will go out in front)

[Master] (and thank you Lisa, for gudiing Corvus)

Shurkural (TMO)] Hmph. Looks like we ain't gonna see much sun today. Maybe it'll burn off later on. I like it when it's sunny. Doesn't remind me of home at all.

[Corvus] Berserker?

[Imari (Mike)] "Sun is good. The mist is so gloomy. I'm glad we are out of Drillian."

[Master] so heading out of town now? or waiting?

[Corvus] Who am I using now.

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 11'04".

[Lisa] (definietly not beserker for hoffman but he is quite lethal with his axes)

[Imari (Mike)] i'm good to go

[Master] Imari moved 18'07".

[Master] Artiark moved 14'05".

[Master] Galdek moved 25'04".

[Master] Imari moved 3'09".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 8'01".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 4'01".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 18'02".

[Corvus] Hoffman?

[Master] yes

[Corvus] I am back at the keyboard.

Hoffman (Corvus)] Testing

Hoffman (Corvus)] good

Shurkural (TMO)] (that made me think of an idea for TableTop: atmospheric effects. Mist, rain, day, night, etc.

[Master] already asked for them and yes they are in the pipeline, grins

Shurkural (TMO)] cool

Hoffman (Corvus)] brief summary of the past events?

[Master] TMo cna handle that

Shurkural (TMO)] come rid town of a werewolf. Got here, and almost no one knew what we were talking about. Finally wound up at the mayor/burgomeister's place, and he wrote to us, over something some boys saw and a missing sheep or two. One of the boys is also missing, thought to have jumped on a ship leaving town.

Shurkural (TMO)] something about the town bothers Ilero

Shurkural (TMO)] or he's still paranoid from Dryads Lair

[Imari (Mike)] yup. it's a wolf that killed a rabbit and a boy who left podunk idiotville to go to the big city

Shurkural (TMO)] currently, chances of finding a werewolf seem slim. We're headed to the caves to see if there's any evidence or monsters.

Shurkural (TMO)] Shurkural is nominally in charge as the real werewolf hunter, but she's not necessarily qualified to lead a group. ;)

Shurkural (TMO)] something about an 8 Int score or something like that. >_>

[Lisa] (so suggestions welcome?)

Shurkural (TMO)] I don't think she'll keelhaul anyone for making suggestions, no.

[Lisa] :)

[Imari (Mike)] eh, i'd trust wisdom more than int in hunting cases

[Imari (Mike)] i suggest we go into the cave and look around

Shurkural (TMO)] 14 Wis, 13 Intuition, so she's pretty good there.

Shurkural (TMO)] Being an Int kind of guy IRL, I tend to forget about Wis/Intuition when RPing. I'll try to improve on that.

[Master] so heading out fo town

[Master] just yoru group

[Master] on the path northeast of town

[Shurkural]] (TMO) keeps half an eye on the tracks on the trail, to see if she notices anythign odd.

[Master] make that check

[Master] to me only

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] [Shurkural]]: Tracking check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

Shurkural (TMO)] (That's something she'll continue to do. Just ping me if you want another roll anytime)

[Master] nods

[Master] and after you are out to where you are thinking the hills are there NE Shur says, Wait a minute

[Master] there are tracks here that head off to the north into the forest not the hills

[Imari (Mike)] what kind of tracks?

[Master (to TMO only)] wolf tracks and human boot prints

[Master] That was to you only TMO

[Imari (Mike)] oh, bob, remember through this in any case of an ambush, galdek has a 25% chance to detect an attacker who is coming from behind

[Master] thank you

[Shurkural]] (TMO) drops to her knee and looks at the tracks more closely.

Shurkural (TMO)] Well well. Maybe we got something interesting after all.

[Imari (Mike)] "What?"

Shurkural (TMO)] We got us some wolf tracks here. And boot prints. Can't say they was together, but they're in the same place.

Shurkural (TMO)] And they look to be going the same way.

[Imari (Mike)] "So let's go that way."

Shurkural (TMO)] You all okay with trying to follow them, see where they take us? Or you wanna keep on to the caves>

Shurkural (TMO)] ?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) rearranges the timeline so the question came before the answer. ;)

[Imari (Mike)] "The tracks..."

[Shurkural]] (TMO) checks with Ilero and Hoffman for approval.

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks at the forest for anything distinctive.

[Hoffman]] (Corvus) nods

[Master (to TMO only)] Ilero thinks that this is an attempt to hide the path and make people think they are heading to the caves rather than closer to town and the forest, so Shur caught on to a very small clue

[Ilero]] (TMO) squints at the ground and back at the woods. "Yah, hye t'ink forest right."

[Shurkural]] (TMO) sights along the tracks and starts walking that way, keeping an eye on the ground to make sure she doesn't lose the trail.

[Master] as the group veers away from the path towards the NE and the caves the trail that Shur found suddenly gets much clearer about a quarter mile in

[Master] Ilero was right that this was a good track,

[Master] Shur found the actual path rather than the false one

Shurkural (TMO)] Keep your eyes open, all. I gotta look at the ground a lot, so I might miss something in the trees easy.

[Master] after you have been out of town about an hour or more

[Master] and are getting into the trees

[Master] anyone can make an observation check

[Imari (Mike)] is this forested hills or just forest?

[Master] who has that skill

[Master] forested hills

[Imari (Mike)] Imari: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Shurkural (TMO)] (secret rolls?)

[Master] That is good enough

[Imari (Mike)] damn. imari sees all

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] Imari quietly call outs a halt

[Master] and then point up ahead

[Hoffman]] (Corvus) Stops.

[Imari (Mike)] HAAAAAAAAAAAALT RAAAAAAAANKS!!!!!!

[Master] where in the shaddow of the forest

Shurkural (TMO)] (*snicker*)

[Master] she points to a large tangle of what looks to be brush

[Master] but then as she points it out you can see that it is actually a huge tree

Shurkural (TMO)] (not again)

[Master] nope

[Imari (Mike)] another whomping willow?

[Master] nope

[Master] that is what you see in a more birds eye view

[Master] what do you want to do? you are about 30 yards out

Hoffman (Corvus)] we tracked the wolf here?

[Imari (Mike)] is that a domicile?

[Master] yes to Corvus, your guess to Mike

Shurkural (TMO)] (last time we found a huge tree MIranda tried to adopt some puppies)

Hoffman (Corvus)] /Arms himself with the two axes.

[Hoffman]] (Corvus) Arms himself with his two axes.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) whispers, "Sugar, you wanna go slip a bit closer and see if you spot anything?"

TMO is receiving the map Northam...

TMO has received the map Northam.

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods.

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is now ARMED.

[Imari (Mike)] "Should I fly over?"

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Knife:: is now ARMED.

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 21'10".

Shurkural (TMO)] Not a bad idea, honey.

[Master] Art can fly up above but not close to this overturned tree

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=19] 19 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

[Master] too many trees and tangled growth

[Imari (Mike)] nah, imari will go.

[Master] it was only Imari's excellent obervation that allowed her to spot this hidden in the forest

[Ilero]] (TMO) skulks through the brush to get closer.

[Imari (Mike)] maybe land in a tree and take a good look. i assume she's better able to do that than art

Hoffman (Corvus)] wouldn't let me arm btw

[Master] that is weird Corvus

Ilero (TMO)] (dice panel)

[Master] Attack: Hand Axe:: is now ARMED.

[Master] Attack: Throwing Axe:: is now ARMED.

[Master] Attack: Throwing Axe:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Master] Attack: Hand Axe:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Hoffman (Corvus)] only the hand ax

[Lisa (to Corvus only)] Hoffman has obs too in case you want to roll. sometimes bob gives different info to different people that roll it

[Master (to Mike only)] Ilero gets in closer and spots Ilero creeping forward to an opening in the side of the fallen tree

[Lisa] (you don't need to have it armed to smack someone with it)

Lisa is receiving the map Northam...

Lisa has received the map Northam.

Hoffman (Corvus) (to Lisa only)] thanks

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 2'10".

Ilero (TMO)] (what am I seeing here?)

Ilero (TMO)] (is it a covered pit?)

Mike is receiving the map Northam...

Mike has received the map Northam.

[Master (to TMO only)] you are seeing a wooden platform that is more of a patio in front of a small hut built up against the side of this huge tree

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] okay, so that's a patio cover, and the black area is a hut?)

[Master (to TMO only)] yes

[Master (to TMO only)] but the wood is the floor not a covering

[Ilero]] (TMO) backs silently away and rejoins the group.

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] a deck then

[Master] and Ilero is back with the group away from the edge of the woods

Ilero (TMO)] Is hut against tree. Not see anyone, not mean much.

[Imari (Mike)] imari will fly back

[Master] ok

Ilero (TMO)] Hye not get close enough find out.

[Imari (Mike)] "Let's go take a look together, then."

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Shurkural (TMO)] Sounds good.

Shurkural (TMO)] (it does that every time I change characters)

[Imari (Mike)] yup. it does.

[Imari (Mike)] okay, i'll brb. gonna switch computers.

Mike has left the game on Fri Jan 23 21:01:28 EST 2015

[Lisa] (mine doesn't)

[Lisa] (strange)

Shurkural (TMO)] (one of us is Special. ;) )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (talk talk)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (see?)

Shurkural (TMO)] :P

[Lisa] (you are special)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] test

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lisa] (are you afk on the to bar?)

[Lisa] (so when you type it thinks it needs to say you are back?)

[Lisa] (top bar)

Ilero (TMO)] (how do you change characters? I double-click on the one I'm changing, then select 'Chat as')

Ilero (TMO)] (no)

Lisa is receiving the map Minecrafter Cabin...

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] (right click on character name on left then chat as)

Lisa has received the map Minecrafter Cabin.

Ilero (TMO)] (iirc, I had problems with that when I first started playing)

[Lisa] (sorry tried double clicking and went to other map)

Ilero (TMO)] (when I right click on Shur, the option says "chat as Ilero"

[Lisa] I never change chat as using the icons on map)

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

Shurkural (TMO)] test

Shurkural (TMO)] (had to right click on Shur a second time to get 'Chat as Shurkural' as an option)

[Lisa] (that worked)

[Lisa] (sometimes that happens to me too)

Lisa is receiving the map Inside the opening...

Lisa has received the map Inside the opening.

Shurkural (TMO)] (every time for me. I found double-click method skips it)

Ilero (TMO)] test

Shurkural (TMO)] test

[Lisa] (but you get the back at keyboard message - every action has consequences)

Shurkural (TMO)] (single click, then right click also skips it, without the message)

[Lisa] (good news)

[Lisa] (will have to remember that)

[Master] all magic has a price

[Lisa] (back to the regularly scheduled program)

Shurkural (TMO)] dude, I get MAGIC?

[Lisa] *knock*

[Lisa] (there is a door?)

Mike has joined the game on Fri Jan 23 21:08:49 EST 2015

Mike is receiving the map Minecrafter Cabin...

[Master] no one has gotten close enough to check

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] [Shurkural]]: Tracking check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

Mike has received the map Minecrafter Cabin.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) checks for tracks.

[Master] but it looks like an opening in the front of that hut on that rough patio type flooring

[Master] make that check

Shurkural (TMO)] (you should have it)

[Mike] sorry, had to put the woman to bed

[Mike] now i'm abed and on the laptop. so if i just stop responding assume i'm dead to the world. or just dead. can you die of a sore throat?

Shurkural (TMO)] (depends on how deep the knife went)

[Master] Mel has several pillows

[Master] I will believe she can smother you if you make too much noise or too many lights

[Mike] i take it we switched stories?

[Master] chuckle sno

Shurkural (TMO)] (nope, still wolves)

[Master] youa re about to explore the fallen tree

Shurkural (TMO)] (we found a hut!)

[Mike] huh. just loaded the wrong map i guess

Shurkural (TMO)] (I'm hoping for Keebler Elves)

[Master] you all see that hut, there is that opening

[Mike] i'm hoping for a naked guy

Shurkural (TMO) (to Master only)] did you get her roll?

[Master] yes

[Mike] naked guys living in trees have been good to us in years past.

[Lisa] (hmmm)

Shurkural (TMO)] (wouldn't surprise me. Shur used to find naked guys all over the place)

[Master] how strange is life that you are hoping for naked men in trees?

[Lisa] (how about a nice little treasure chest)

[Lisa] (I don't even want to know about that)

[Mike] in your game? i'd say that's about par for the course.

[Master] so opening there

[Mike] let's go visit the necromancer. i want cookies!

[Master] a pot with a bit of steam coming off of it

[Master] there is that opening

[Master] what do you want to do?

[Mike] well whoever it is is close.

[Master] Shur is convinced that there is at least one or two wolves inside

Shurkural (TMO)] (did Shur not find any tracks?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (ah, there we go)

[Mike] fires don't stay hot enough to boil water for very long

[Master] but she is puzzled why the human tracks have disapeared

[Mike] because it's a werewolf???

[Mike] i doubt she's THAT puzzled...

Shurkural (TMO)] Careful, guys. We got wolf tracks going inside, but no more boots. Got your magic or silver ready?

[Master] but she cannot find any in the area, which is what puzzles her, they lead you to here, then suddenly none at all

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands:: is now ARMED.

[Mike] they heard/smelled us a long way out

[Mike] and are now hiding

[Mike] "Circle up."

[Mike] "Backs to the center."

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Imari (Mike)] ::holds out empty hands and looks around::

[Shurkural]] (TMO) advances slowly.

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 14'02".

[Lisa] ( hoffman's club is a +2 magic club)

Shurkural (TMO)] (suddenly Billy Crystal and Carol Kane are there)

[Imari (Mike)] "Shur, stay with us."

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 4'11".

[Imari (Mike)] "They know we're here. And I'm guessing they've lived here for a while."

[Imari (Mike)] "Which means they haven't been hunting the villagers."

[Shurkural]] (TMO) motions her head saying they should come to her.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks confused.

[Imari (Mike)] "So maybe we can do this the easy way."

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Hoffman]] modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Club -- Kind of Weapon: Lizardman Bone (+2 War Club), CHANGED: Club -- Type: 0 (null), CHANGED: Club -- Speed: null (0), CHANGED: Club -- Range: -- (null), CHANGED: Club -- #: +0 (--), CHANGED: Club -- # Atks: 1 (--), CHANGED: Club -- Magical Adj: +0 (-2), CHANGED: Club -- Ability Adj: null (0), CHANGED: Club -- Damage v SM: 1d3 (1d6+2), CHANGED: Club -- Damage v L: 1d8 (1d3+2), CHANGED: Club -- Knockdown (KNCK) : $thac0 (1d8),

[Shurkural]] (TMO) rolls her eyes and backs up.

[Imari (Mike)] "If they aren't killing people we don't need to kill them."

Shurkural (TMO)] What are you talking about?

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 17'04".

[Imari (Mike)] "You... two I'm guessing hear that? I'd like to not have to fight."

[Imari (Mike)] "Shur, how long would it take to set up a house like this? "

Shurkural (TMO)] And if we do have to fight, it sure would suck to have surprised them.

[Imari (Mike)] "If they are weres, they know we're here."

Shurkural (TMO)] Good thing we talked and gave ourselves away.

Shurkural (TMO)] ( ;D )

[Imari (Mike)] "Why else is the cooking fire untended. And you talked first. So don't get angry with me."

[Imari (Mike)] "If you like I can just fly home and leave you here."

[Shurkural]] (TMO) sticks her tongue out at Imari, then lowers the point of her sword and looks around.

[Imari (Mike)] "Now, before we are rude, and rummage around in your house as my eager friend here seems wont to do, would you treat with us?

[Imari (Mike)] i guess i'll wait a few rounds then if no responce shrug at shur and follow her lead

[Lisa (to TMO only)] wasn't imari the one that came to find shur during the temple adventure so they could go hunt werewolves? :)

Shurkural (TMO) (to Lisa only)] actually, no clue why she came to find her.

[Master (to TMO only)] yes

[Master (to Lisa only)] yes

[Imari (Mike)] i'll assume bob is afk?

[Lisa] (no)

[Master] I am here

[Master] and I gave some sound clues

[Master] but you are waiting

[Imari (Mike)] oh, i can't hear them.

[Master] and I am waiting for Shur to move

Shurkural (TMO)] (didn't have my headphones on)

[Master] as you are waiting to Shur

[Imari (Mike)] can you describe the sounds?

[Master] barking and howling

[Imari (Mike)] from where?

[Lisa (to TMO only)] bob just said yes - no secrets in koooge

[Master] the woods

Shurkural (TMO)] (from inside?)

Hoffman (Corvus)] does Hoffman hear?

[Imari (Mike)] in a particular direction?

[Master] yes

[Imari (Mike)] which might be..?

[Master] by the way Corvus if you turn your sound on you will hear things

[Master] and no to Mike the Woods is the direction

[Hoffman]] (Corvus) Hoffman's had flies up and he listens intensely, and drops into a warrior's stance.

Hoffman (Corvus)] I heard something.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks around. "Think we'd be safer inside? Keep 'em coming at us from one direction only?

[Imari (Mike)] aren't we in the woods already?

[Imari (Mike)] "Perhaps."

[Imari (Mike)] "I was hoping this could go smoother."

[Master] you are on the edge fo the woods

Shurkural (TMO)] (We're on the edge of the woods I think)

Shurkural (TMO)] (I was right!)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) dances the Jig Of Rightness.

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Dancing check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Lisa] (lol)

[Master] and she makes the Waltz of Wonderfulness

[Imari (Mike)] so let's go inside

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 17'01".

Shurkural (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 21'01".

[Imari (Mike) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Imari modified: Spells - CHANGED: Zone of Sweet Air -- Expression: Gas can't enter an area of up to 10' cubes for the next turns. (Gases are kept out of a {$L*10} ft cube for turns.), Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2 -- Current: +5 (+2). CHANGED: 4 -- Current: +3 (+2).

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 4'04".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 2'10".

[Master] Corvus you can see how the reveal function works on teh map

Shurkural (TMO)] (do you have to draw the lit areas by hand?)

[Master] as you move in step by step

[Master] yes

[Master] to reveal only what your line of sight sees

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]] moved 31'04".

[Master] but to TMO's question I have it all revealed, then darken it then gradually uncover things as you move forward

[Hoffman]] (Corvus) He warely moves up, eyes cast in all directions.

[Imari (Mike)] werewolves are chaotic evil?

[Master] Time of Day: 10:59 AM. Day 18 See ___ tre, Ohm {Early Winter} 18th, 1266 TGR.

Shurkural (TMO)] (eeeevil!)

[Master] you can guess that yes

[Master] evil is as evil does

Shurkural (TMO)] (eeevil has good macrame patterns though)

[Master] and dark choloate

[Imari (Mike)] i'm asking if anyone knows for sure. like our resident werewolf expert

Shurkural (TMO)] (lol)

[Imari (Mike)] because that would be pretty nice

Shurkural (TMO)] (didn't realize that was in character)

Shurkural (TMO)] I ain't run across friendly ones yet. Maybe today's the day.

[Master] no sounds from inside

[Master] no hint of movement

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks back. "You coming or staying?"

[Master] just the pot slowly cooling off

[Imari (Mike)] Imari moved 25'01".

[Imari (Mike)] Galdek moved 27'00".

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 9'01".

[Shurkural]] (TMO) steps up to the door and peeks in.

Shurkural (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 5'06".

[Imari (Mike)] Imari moved 10'01".

[Imari (Mike)] Galdek moved 11'09".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 2'00".

Shurkural (TMO)] (ahh! some invisible force is pulling her inside! ;) )

[Master] you can all see that small hut

[Master] and apparently another opening into the trunk of the fallen tree

[Shurkural]] (TMO) shrugs, then slips inside.

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 3'09".

[Master] ??

Shurkural (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 8'11".

Shurkural (TMO)] (anything come leaping for her throat?)

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]] moved 22'09".

[Master] no lords a leaping

Shurkural (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 6'03".

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 11'00".

[Shurkural]] (TMO) peeks through the next opening.

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]] moved 7'10".

Shurkural (TMO)] (no movement inside still?)

[Imari (Mike)] Galdek moved 9'02".

[Imari (Mike)] Imari moved 9'01".

[Lisa (to Corvus only)] maybe roll obs and get these guys moving a bit? :)

[Master] no indication of anything inside

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 4'10".

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks at Imari, then out the doorway into the woods.

Hoffman (Corvus) (to Master only)] what?

Ilero (TMO)] You want watch, or hye do it?

[Master (to Corvus only)] that was from lisa not me, but she was saying roll an observation check to see if it spurs anyone into action

[Imari (Mike)] "I'm keeping watch out here."

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods.

Hoffman (Corvus) (to Lisa only)] How?

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 14'07".

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 5'03".

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] nothing else revealed too dark inside no light coming through from the front

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Night Vision check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 9!!

[Lisa (to Corvus only)] open dice panel and then click on anvil icon then click observation

[Master (to TMO only)] gets the feeling of an empty space with no on inside

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=65] 65 - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

Ilero (TMO)] Hye t'ink clear.

Hoffman (Corvus) (to Master only)] Can't find it

Hoffman (Corvus) (to Lisa only)] Can't find it

[Master] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Ilero]] (TMO) digs around to see if he still has that buckle or coin with Continual Light stuck in a pouch.

[Master] Hmmmm what are the chances that Ilero would have Indigo's belt buckle?

[Lisa (to Corvus only)] sorry. right click on hoffman name on bar on left then click on open dice panel then you can see all sorts of things you can roll for

Ilero (TMO)] (I thought Ilero had one of his own from something)

Ilero (TMO)] (The rotating maze, maybe?)

Hoffman (Corvus) (to Lisa only)] found it

[Master] yes you are right

[Master] so yes Ilero has that

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 2'05".

Ilero (TMO)] (I'll have to add that to his character sheet)

Ilero (TMO)] (stupid of me not to have already done that)

[Lisa] (branwyn gave him her cloak clasp)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 9'08".

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 10'05".

[Master (to Corvus only)] you are looking around in this hut out front and figure out that this area does have a space where a dog would sleep but you have not looked farther inside to see more

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]] moved 15'00".

Ilero (TMO)] (so what are we seeing in here? Standard hut stuff?)

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]] moved 30'06".

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Master] lots of supples, a seating aera with with multiple chairs, a curtain that closes off the west area

[Master (to Corvus only)] no one else knows that you have to share it with them in character

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: REA check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL FAILED against 7!!

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: INU check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

Hoffman (Corvus)] I see nothing out of the ordinary.

Shurkural (TMO)] Don't look nothing like that last werewolf nest we found.

Spring has joined the game on Fri Jan 23 21:55:39 EST 2015

Spring is receiving the map Minecrafter Cabin...

[Ilero]] (TMO) sneaks up to the curtain.

[Master] hey there Spring

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=27] 27 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 14'11".

Ilero (TMO)] *waves*

Spring has received the map Minecrafter Cabin.

[Master] sending you the current map spring

[Master] For Spring moved 20'00".

[Master] For Spring moved 76'09".

[Master] and Ilero makes it up to that curtain

[Spring] Hi hi.

[Ilero]] (TMO) listens

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Detect Noise check:(d100) [1d100=41] 41 - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

[Ilero]] (TMO) wonders how bad this place has termites.

[Master] Ilero hears heavy breathing behind the curtain

[Lisa] (hi spring!)

[Lisa] (is there a big book at the back wall?)

[Ilero]] (TMO) peeks through a gap in the curtain.

[Master] yes to LIsa

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]] moved 12'08".

[Lisa] (spell book or cookbook?)

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]] moved 29'05".

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Ilero]] (TMO) waves to the others that there's something there.

[Master (to Spring only)] you ready?

[Master (to Spring only)] no need for spells etc, just as long as you can roleplay, grins

[Master (to Spring only)] we will work out the other things later on tonight

Hoffman (Corvus) (to Master only)] what I se?

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 21'02".

[Imari (Mike)] Imari moved 19'01".

[Imari (Mike)] Galdek moved 10'00".

[Spring (to Master only)] okay thanks. still lagging with bootup stuff

[Master (to Corvus only)] you see the table set up for one but two chairs, a book case, the well in the corner, etc.

Ilero (TMO)] (does Ilero see anything?)

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Night Vision check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 9!!

[Master] Ilero squints through the slit in the curtains and sees a bed in there but nothing else in the thin bit of light

[Ilero]] (TMO) backs up a good ten feet or so, then opens the curtains using the Fist.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 16'09".

[Spring (to Master only)] okay so i followed some possibly suspicious looking strangers and am watching them spy around outside a cabin?

Hoffman (Corvus)] There's visitor's frequently.

[Master (to Spring only)] a small hut built up against a huge fallen tree but yes

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((16-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=15] 2 [MODIFIED (+1)]

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((16-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=15] 2 [MODIFIED (+1)]

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 3'06".

[Master (to Spring only)] and feel free to scare the hell out of them any moment you want

Ilero (TMO)] (figures I'd get that kind of roll to open a curtain)

[Master (to Spring only)] grins

[Lisa] (oh just open it - what could possibly happen?)

[Master] and Ilero tugs the curtain apart, sees that vision quickly then the curtain falls closed again

[Master] and then Galduk hears a voice outside the hut

[Master (to Spring only)] that is your cue

[Spring] What's going on here?

Ilero (TMO)] (crap. I missed whatever it was.)

[Master] grins at TMO exaclty

Ilero (TMO)] (kids had me off looking at how much they haven't picked up yet)

Hoffman (Corvus)] Guys, there is more than one being here. This place has visitors, frequently.

Ilero (TMO)] (big bed)

Ilero (TMO)] (daughter almost made me miss it again)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] You do not look like you live here. What is happening?

[Master (to Corvus only)] very well done

Hoffman (Corvus) (to Master only)] thank-you

[Lisa] Kenna Westfoot moved 32'02".

[Master] Mike that voice is behing Galduck

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I have not been here long, but I have seen most of the families. You do not look like them.

[Lisa] Kenna Westfoot moved 19'09".

[Imari (Mike)] like, in the hut?

[Lisa] (sorry I thought she came in - no one talks to galduk)

Ilero (TMO)] (she's on the deck outside the hut)

[Master] Galduck is at the door to the hut,

[Master] grins at Lisa

[Lisa] (that's what I get for trying to help :) )

[Imari (Mike)] well then it's not behind him

Ilero (TMO)] (he was watching the woods for us)

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]] moved 18'02".

Ilero (TMO)] (our rear guard)

[Imari (Mike)] apparenlty he rested his eyes so bob could just poof someone on the porch

Ilero (TMO)] (that happens a lot)

[Imari (Mike)] yup

[Lisa] (he was adjusting his loin cloth and didn't notice?)

[Imari (Mike)] imari will move to the door to see who is there

[Master] a halfling suddenly appears on the edge of the porch

[Master] they have a pesky way of doing that, grins

[Imari (Mike)] Imari moved 17'11".

Ilero (TMO)] (another one? We are up to our ears .. well, ankles, in halflings)

[Imari (Mike)] "Do you live here?"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] you look surprised. i cannot help being small. nor quiet. what is happening here? do i need the guars?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] *guard

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 16'10".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 10'10".

[Imari (Mike)] "Do you live here?"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] no, i do not. i stay with a family nearby for the time being.

[Imari (Mike)] "Do you know who lives here?"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i do not. i have not seen people here. even so, it is odd to see people peering in windows ...

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] /the mommy look

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i spoiled my emote, heh)

[Imari (Mike)] ::completely nonplussed by a halfling trying to look stern:: "We're looking for something. Unless you know of any werewolves you cannot help us."

Shurkural (TMO)] We ain't stealing anything, I swear. We're just following a weird set of tracks and they look like they lead here. Making sure everything's okay. Place looks empty though.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i have not heard about werewolves. i have only been staying here a few weeks.

[Imari (Mike)] ::shrugs at Shur::

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i cannot help but think a dwelling is strange for such a creature. is one of the tracks nearby? may i look?

Shurkural (TMO)] Kay. We'll just make sure there's nothing here, then go on. You can watch and make sure if you want.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) nods and points out the door. "Yup. Couple of prints there, leading in here. And no boot prints to see."

[Master (to Corvus only)] you can point out the dog bed signs in the hut out front

Hoffman (Corvus)] I saw a dog bed outside guys.

[Lisa] (faint voice drifts from the back room - read the book, read the book)

[Master] LOL

[Lisa] (do werewolves have dogs as pets?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 5'02".

Shurkural (TMO)] (if humans have dogs, I bet werewolves have monkeys)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] *looking around for tracks*

[Master (to Spring only)] I will say you do not find any as you do not have any proficiencies yet, grins

[Master] Hoffman points to the furs with dog hair on them

[Master] Shur points to the tracks outside the hut

[Ilero]] (TMO) opens the curtains and holds them open.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring) (to Master only)] i figured

[Ilero]] (TMO) wants to find out what wasw making the noise.

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 10'05".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] well i do not see gillikin's footprints. he has a clubfoot

[Ilero]] (TMO) is attacked by a pet grizzly.

Ilero (TMO)] (that is a very big bed)

[Master] yes it is

[Lisa] (this place is huge for a hut)

[Imari (Mike)] how big were the boot prints?

[Master (to TMO only)] human sized

Shurkural (TMO)] Normal.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] there was a noise, you say?

Ilero (TMO)] /Normal/me looks around to see what was breathing.

Ilero (TMO)] /Weird/me paints the ceiling in daisies.

[Lisa] (ilero has developed split personalities?)

[Lisa] (or has eaten some of the local mushrooms?)

Ilero (TMO)] (that should have been: /me looks around to see what was breathing.)

[Imari (Mike)] sorry guys, my cold medicine is starting to kick in and knock me out. try not to get bitten while i'm gone.

[Master] see you next week Mike

[Lisa] (get better soon!)

Ilero (TMO)] (cya)

[Master] I will be playing from Tampa

Mike has left the game on Fri Jan 23 22:26:20 EST 2015

Hoffman (Corvus)] (bye)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh bye!

[Lisa] (is that another book on the bedroom desk?)

Ilero (TMO)] (I have got to get used to standing this much. My back is aching pretty good. ;) )

Ilero (TMO)] (gee, I wonder who plays the knowledge-obsessed mage of the group? ;) )

[Lisa] (it might have a clue)

[Master] we are opposites TMO I am struggling with sitting this much

[Master] LOL

Ilero (TMO)] (I'm just not used to it yet. Hopefully I will)

Ilero (TMO)] (I think it might be a tad low too)

[Lisa] (werewolves' guide to cooking rabbits for instance)

[Master] LOL

Ilero (TMO)] (anyways, nothing in the bedroom to provide heavy breathing?)

[Master] correct on bedroom lack of breathing

[Ilero]] (TMO) grunts and lets the curtain fall.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 19'04".

[Lisa] (please take a peek under the bed)

[Master] and just to point out no one ever asked this new nosey halfling her name, etc

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) keeping one eye on these strangers and one eye on the path, but too interested to leave

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) and both ears open

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 12'06".

[Master (to TMO only)] you will have to keep up the conversation adn try to involve Hoffman

Ilero (TMO)] (to assuage the incorporeal mage's curiosity, Ilero will glance at the open book)

[Lisa] (branwyn smiles from the ethos)

[Master] aether

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] (something like that)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) motions Hoffman to accompany her, and walks to the door to talk to the halfling.

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 18'10".

[Lisa] (indigo was the one that wanted you to look under the bed)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 2'10".

Shurkural (TMO)] (why yes, we are leaving Ilero all alone in someone else's house, why do you ask?)

[Master (to TMO only)] the book seems to be some sort of family charts, tracking perhaps the local community?

[Lisa] (lol)

Shurkural (TMO)] So what's your name, honey?

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) one hand in a pocket

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i am Patron Kenna Westfoot, priest of Uthe

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and you?

Shurkural (TMO)] I'm Shurkural. We was invited up here to see if there was any werewolves. We're just checking up and making sure of things.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] well met. as i said, i have not been here long, but i am a midwife and herb woman

[Hoffman]] (Corvus) i eye the halfling suspiciously.

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]] moved 6'08".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i have seen most of the sick and injured. if there are some physical signs, i might have seen them

Shurkural (TMO)] Anybody really hairy or have a tail?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) grins.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i know werewolves are supposed to look like people much of the time. do they show any odd sign?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] no, i saw no tails

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) smiles

Shurkural (TMO)] So, who is it lives here again? I think we scared 'em off.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks at the cooling pot on the porch.

[Master (to Spring only)] you do not know for certain, have not been here before but you can speculate

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] that i do not know

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i have not been called here to tend anyone

Hoffman (Corvus) (to Master only)] can i take some sort of test to see if there is anything odd about the halfling. This don't feel right.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so i would suspect it is someone living alone

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]] moved 22'04".

[Master (to Corvus only)] you can make an observation check OR an intuition check which ever you want

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] as you know, children give sniffles to everyone, and more people means more accicdents

Hoffman (Corvus)] How often do others come by here?

[Ilero]] (TMO) douses his lightstone.

[Ilero]] (TMO) sits quietly on the stool and waits.

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=96] 96 - ROLL FAILED against 90!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=99] 99 - ROLL FAILED against 90!!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] that i would not know either. i have come down the path on market days twice a week that i can recall

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and seen no one here

Hoffman (Corvus)] Thank-you.

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] he's waiting to see if someone comes out now that the room is 'empty'

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) smiles

[Master (to Corvus only)] Uthe is a human god of the Kayugan Faith, Kenna is a halfling......

[Hoffman]] (Corvus) I give her a curt nod.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] none of you look like the inhabitants. are you from afar?

Hoffman (Corvus) (to TMO only)] Ilero, over here.

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]] moved 23'01".

Ilero (TMO) (to Corvus only)] in-character shouldn't be a private message, I think. The other players can't see it. You can emote: /me whispers, "come here." or something like that.

[Hoffman]] (Corvus) whispers to Ilero.

Hoffman (Corvus)] Come here.

[Hoffman]] (Corvus) then moves back

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] how well did Ilero roll his hide/silence? ;)

[Master (to TMO only)] he almost tipped over the stool when he moved, he made a huge clatter

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] lol, oh well

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 11'06".

Ilero (TMO)] What?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (well that's annoying. i see text on the map that's not happening in the chat history)

[Hoffman]] (Corvus) low voice

Ilero (TMO)] (private messages do that)

[Lisa] (secrets)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (and chat history is on the screen i can actually see)

[Master] yeah that will be fixed in the new program and you can see all the private whisper stuff when the chat log is posted

Ilero (TMO)] (so anything really secret you need to do with the telephone button)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh

[Master] I like having all the whispers etc posted after the fact so people can piece together what happened

Hoffman (Corvus) (to TMO only)] This doesn't add up. Uthe is a human goddess. She traels here every two weeks and sees no one. There is food for one, but enough for two to sit. I don't get a good feeling from this, "Patron."

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh

Ilero (TMO)] (but telephone messages don't show up in chat logs later. Lisa and I have kept our conspiracy completely in telephone messages for that reason)

[Master] LOL

[Lisa] :)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ok i don't see what i am saying

Hoffman (Corvus) (to TMO only)] god*

Ilero (TMO) (to Corvus only)] move that to regular chat again, not private message. ;) It's tricky to remember.

Ilero (TMO) (to Corvus only)] down arrow I think will pull up old entries

[Master] up arrow

Ilero (TMO) (to Corvus only)] up arrrow

Ilero (TMO) (to Corvus only)] what he said

[Hoffman]] (Corvus) Speaking to Ilero, "This doesn't add up. Uthe is a human goddess. She traels here every two weeks and sees no one. There is food for one, but enough for two to sit. I don't get a good feeling from this, "Patron."

Hoffman (Corvus)] god*

[Master] Spring did you see that? even if you cannot react to it?

[Master] check your pause button on chat

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i saw hoffman's thoughts, yes)

[Master] ok

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i think it was the pause button)

Hoffman (Corvus)] DAMMIT, WE HAVE A PSYCHIC!

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "Hye know not southern gods. Maybe she just short woman."

Hoffman (Corvus)] /OOC JK

[Master] grins

[Ilero]] (TMO) starts thinking the alphabet backwards to cover his thoughts.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i have my thumb stuck to my forehead: heh, no, you don't)

Hoffman (Corvus)] I am telling you Ilero, this woman is not who she says she is.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (do people still do that? put their thumbs to their foreheads for player dialogue?)

[Master] (moose ears, grins but yes I know what you mean Spring)

Ilero (TMO)] (not online I don't.)

Ilero (TMO)] (my kids would wonder what I ws doing)

Ilero (TMO)] Hye come look see.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 31'01".

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]] moved 28'09".

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i would be grateful if you biguns do not crowd me

Hoffman (Corvus) (to Master only)] roll another?

[Master (to Corvus only)] nothing new yet

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks at the ten or more feet separating them.

[Master] Galdek moved 15'10".

[Master] Imari moved 16'07".

[Hoffman]] (Corvus) I look really uneasy, nd finger my ax.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] well ... stubby legs need a head start if running is necessary

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) smiles

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] but thank you, that was kind

[Ilero]] (TMO) mutters aside to Hoffman, "Eh, hye see halfling. Could be what is or not."

Hoffman (Corvus)] hye?

[Master] claps

Ilero (TMO)] (oh yes, players not familiar with Ilero's accent. He says 'I' with a heavy H sound at the beginning. Hye

Ilero (TMO)] (faking character through accents. ;) )

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] :-)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (faking character through avoidance of contractions)

Hoffman (Corvus)] /Me shakes my head and stesp off to the side, but keeping my eyes covertly focuesed on Ken.*

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (except the birthing kind)

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]] moved 5'03".

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]] moved 12'09".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so, if i understand ...

[Master] and yes we did get that Spring,

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] you saw strange tracks and followed them here

Ilero (TMO)] (need to put kids to bed)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and you think there may be a werewolf

[Master] So Spring while TMO is afk

[Master] your spells are all there now

Shurkural (TMO)] (Lisa can take Shur if she wants)

[Master] as a priest you can cast on the fly

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] orly? in the tab i guess

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] looking

[Master] you just keep track of how many you cast each day, etc

[Master] you can cast one or two to practice if you wish

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] found em

[Master] you can sort as you wish, by level, name, etc

[Master] that is your full list of spells including things not avialb efor your leve yet

[Master] level yet

[Master] and Corvus you have your sound on?

[Master] Spring?

Hoffman (Corvus)] yes

[Master] so you heard that

Hoffman (Corvus)] no

[Lisa] (me either)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh me neither

[Lisa] (now yes)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ok that i heard

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and my dogs are going apeshit

[Hoffman]] (Corvus) I leap up and unsheath my ax

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] :-)

[Master] I had to recheck Sync Sounds for some reason

[Lisa] (puppies!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot casts a spell against : Faerie Fire: I outline several creatures in magical light for (1*4) 4 rounds.

Hoffman (Corvus)] Attack: Hand Axe:: is now ARMED.

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]] moved 9'07".

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]] moved 14'08".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] the faerie fire was the aforementioned practice

[Master] nods

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (heh my doggies are deeply disappointed now)

[Master] chuckles

[Master] I did a whole hidden temple with audio clues along the way

[Master] they had to hear the water dripping,

[Master] magic mouth stuff

[Master] axes swinging by

[Master] was fun

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so, you heard that, yes?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i am thinking that is the wolf you are seeking

[Master] (that was to you Hoffman)

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

Hoffman (Corvus)] I hope your right.

[Hoffman]] (Corvus) I still regard her cautiously, but am now torn.

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) getting my hand out of my pocket and wiping it on my skirt

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) thinking better of it, putting my hand back in. nevermind me

[Hoffman]] (Corvus) my suspiciouns return.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (what is this thing in the character window that looks like a fuzzy donut?)

[Master] the shiled

[Master] shield

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh okay thanks)

[Master] saves

[Master] which all need to be updated for you later on tonight

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot: STR check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] I can do a bunch of it for you

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] whoops

[Master] grins you never actually rolled stats yet

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i know :-)

[Master] so you have all basic Zero Level NPC stuff

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i was poking things to see what happend

[Master] you can roll now Spring

[Master] 4d6 drop the lowest

[Master] six times

[Master] curley bracket 4d6 end curley bracket

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] stupid question time. am i rolling in the interface or in the physical world?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ha! okay

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (4d6) [4d6=6,2,4,4] 16

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (4d6) [4d6=5,5,3,5] 18

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (4d6) [4d6=1,6,5,3] 15

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (4d6) [4d6=4,1,3,2] 10

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (4d6) [4d6=4,1,5,4] 14

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (4d6) [4d6=3,1,5,4] 13

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] wow that's nice and fast

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so 10 is out

[Lisa] (and nice numbers)

Shurkural (TMO)] (theoretically, they are in bed. Only remains to be seen how often they get out)

[Master] they are on your sheet now,

[Master] if you go to Notes tab there is a new page with your results to look over and decide

[Master] how much duct tape did you use TMO?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] uhm notes tab .....

[Master] and that sucks, Ernie Banks just died

[Master] and go to View Character Sheet

[Master] and then there is a Notes tab on the far right

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] aha okay

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] those are not what i rolled

Shurkural (TMO)] (if I read correctly, she's keeping the 4 dice, and discarding the lowest total.)

Shurkural (TMO)] (instead of rolling 4 dice and keeping best 3 of them for each stat)

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 200. Next level in 21948.

[Master] Imari XP award: 200. Next level in 31809.

[Master] Galdek XP award: 100. Next level in 3700.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 200. Next level in 106908.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 200. Next level in 35677.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 200. Next level in 0.

[Master] I put the right numbers on her sheet for her

[Master] roll 4d6 drop the lowest

[Master] six times

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so confused

[Master] can you explain please as I do XP

Shurkural (TMO)] (sure

Hoffman (Corvus)] we done? @___@

[Master] Isla Falcon XP award: 150. Next level in 63049.

[Master] if you want to be,

[Master] was waiting for TMO to come back still have 20 minutes or so

Hoffman (Corvus)] I'm just lost.

Hoffman (Corvus)] kk

[TMO] the standard way of rolling stats for 'heroic' PCs. Normal stats are 3d6. Heroic PC's obviously have better stats than mere mortals, so we get to roll 4 dice, and keep the best 3 of them. We discard the lowest roll. 4d6, discard the lowest.

[Master] nods to Corvus it has been a scattered session

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 150. Next level in 72586.

[Lisa] lol

[Lisa] what was that for?

[TMO] you're almost there Branwyn.

[Master] general assistance

[TMO] ANother couple of sessions...

[Lisa] lol

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] in the notes i see 14, 15, 14, 9, 13, 20. What shows in my chat history is 16, 18,15,10, 14, 13

[Lisa] just told bob I'll be lucky if branwyn sees the light of day before march

[Master] the Notes are the highest 3 numbers from each roll

[TMO] your first stat was 6,2,4,4. The die roller totals it up for you automatically, but that's not actually what you get. 2 is the lowest, so you toss it and add up the rest. 6+4+4 = 14.

[Master] so you can now put those into which ever stat you wish

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh

[TMO] a normal person would have gotten 6+2+4, which is only 12.

[TMO] but we are no mere mortals! We are superior! We are Adventurers!

[TMO] which explains why Ilero's stats pretty much suck. ;)

[TMO] oh, does she get the d4 modifier?

[Master] yes after the stats are assigned

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] if i ever figure out how to do that

[TMO (to Corvus only)] do you have any questions I can try to answer?

Hoffman (Corvus)] /r no

Hoffman (Corvus)] fail

Hoffman (Corvus)] fail

[Master] chuckles

[TMO] hee hee. we all do that.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified:

[TMO] iirc, even using the 4d6 method, the highest stat Ilero rolled was a 12.

[TMO] which is average for 3d6.

[Lisa] I am off for the evening. See you next week :)

[TMO] bye Lisa

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] good night!

[Master] see you

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jan 23 23:39:38 EST 2015

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Ability Scores - INT: (I) : CHANGED: 14 (10). WIS: (W) : CHANGED: 15 (10).

[Master] Corvus just character stuff the rest of the night apparently

[TMO] we can still RP if folks want. You just got off onto dice rolling

[Master] we can

Hoffman (Corvus)] what we doing then?

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Ilero]] modified:

[Master] I think we call it a night here

[Master] and pick up next week here

[Master] so that we can have a good spot to pick up

[Master] Hoffman questioning

[Master] Kenna on the porch

[Master] and the howling in the distance

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Ability Scores - STR: (S) : CHANGED: 9 (10). DEX: (D) : CHANGED: 14 (10). CON: (C) : CHANGED: 13 (10).

[TMO] can do. I'll text you when we get home tomorrow, Bob. I don't know when we're leaving or coming back.

[Spring] i think i have the scores in

[Master] no worries

[Master] when you are home text me and I will hope I am by a screen

[Spring] next week is my wedding anniversary

[Spring] so i can't make it i'm afraid

[Master] nice congrats

[Spring] 2 years already

[Spring] thanks

[Corvus] This is going to end with his ax in Kenna's face.

[Master] wow

[Master] LOL I hope not Corvus

[Corvus] okay, leg then

[Master] later!

[Master] and Spring no game the week after

[Spring] night night!

[Corvus] nini guys, i must go too.

[Spring] orly? wow

[Master] I have an event at the library the first friday of the month

[Corvus] when we playing next?

[Master] next week

[Master] then skipping a week

[Corvus] okay. bye now

[Master] then playing the next three weeks

[Master] waves

[Spring] okay so

[TMO] btw, don't think I don't see that guard dog in the character lists. :P

Corvus waves bye and does a bow

[TMO] gnite folks!

[Spring] i think i got the basic stats in

Corvus has left the game on Fri Jan 23 23:44:14 EST 2015

[Spring] i left charisma at 10

[Spring] so that'll be the 10 i rolld, and all the non-10s i rolled as well

[Master] ok

[Master] so updated yoru split stats

[Master] now you get to roll a 1d4

[Master] if you want

[Master] and you would subtract that number from one stat

[Master] and add it to another

[Master] only if you want to

[Spring] i prolly better not. that would handicap me

[Master] ok

[Master] then next you can split your stats

[Master] raise one side and lower the other

[Master] exaple Dex is 14

[Master] so you could push Aim up to 15 or 16 and lower balanced down to 13 or 12

[Master] each point up means the other goes down one, up to two points

[Master] only if you want to again

[TMO] the d4 and split stats is how Ilero moved his highest stat roll of 12 into a 17 Balance.

[TMO] -3 off one stat, added to 1 2Dex to give him a 15. Then +2 Balance and -2 Aim.

[Spring] i see

[Spring] i am likely to need aim as much as balance so i'll leave that one, but i'll look at the others

[TMO (to Master only)] I just realized that even the background of the character sheet is a magic eye image.

[Master] potential new person next week too by the way

[Master] someone in Phoenix

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Notes - CHANGED. Ability Scores - Health: (HE) : CHANGED: 15 (13). Fitness: (FI) : CHANGED: 11 (13). Intuition: (IU) : CHANGED: 17 (15). Willpower: (WI) : CHANGED: 13 (15).

[Spring] oo!

[TMO] wow. we're just multiplying. :) cool

[Spring] okay i tweaked up a few things

[Master] looks good

[Spring] i almost sacrificed some appearance, but after argreep, i changed my mind

[Master] grins

[Spring] heh i don't want to be gorgeous but i know what a handicap that can be

[TMO] besides, we only need one ugly person

[Master] I like the bonus spells you managed to get

[Spring] how can i tell which ones were bonus spells?

[Master] need 5d8 for your hit points

[Master] you just get to cast extras

[Spring] oh okay

[Master] so every day you get 2 extra first level spells to cast

[Master] etc

[Spring] okay that's more familiar

[Spring] i like a lot of Wis :-)

[Master] smile

[TMO] it's a good thing for acleric

[Master] so 5d8 for your hit points

[Master] plus 8

[Spring] (5d8+8) [5d8=1,7,2,5,5] 28

[Master] and so you have 28 hit points

[Master] filled in XP and saving throws for you

[Master] and now HP

[Master] adn Thaco are done

[Master] still some tweaks to do

[Master] and proficiencies

[Master] but a lot done

[Spring] :-)

[Master] and you can always save a copy locally also to look at

[Master] Edit and export

[Master] or save

[Master] I forgot which word it uses

[Spring] oh that's good. i look for both

[Spring (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kenna Westfoot modified: Notes - CHANGED. Personal Information - Name:: CHANGED: Patron Kenna Westfoot (null). Player:: CHANGED: Spring (null). Class:: CHANGED: Cleric (null). Race:: CHANGED: Halfling (null).

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Weapons - ADDED: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand, null, Bastard Sword; one hand, null, null, 0, null, --, 1, +0, +0, +0, +0, -1, $atk, 0, +0, +0, +0, +1, $dmg, 1d8, 1d12, 1d8, null, null, null, null. ADDED: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands, true, Bastard Sword; two hands, null, null, 0, null, --, 1, +0, +0, +0, +0, -1, $atk, 0, +0, +0, +0, +1, $dmg, 2d4, 2d8, 1d10, null, null, null, null. ADDED: Dagger/Dirk, null, Dagger/Dirk, null, null, 0, null, --, 1, +0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $atk, 0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $dmg, 1d4, 1d3, 1d6, null, null, null, null. ADDED: Dagger/Dirk, hurled, null, Dagger/Dirk, hurled, null, null, 0, 10|20|30, +1, 2, +0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $matk, 0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $dmg, 1d4, 1d3, 1d6, null, null, null, null. ADDED: Short Bow, null, Short Bow, null, null, 0, 50|100|150, --, 2, +0, +0, +0, -1, +0, $matk, 0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $dmg, 1d1-1, 1d1-1, 1d1-1, null, null, null, null. ADDED: Short Sword, null, Short Sword, null, null, 0, null, --, 1, +0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $atk, 0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $dmg, 1d6, 1d8, 1d6, null, null, null, null. ADDED: Arrow; Flight, null, Arrow; Flight, null, null, 0, null, +12, --, +0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $atk, 0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $dmg, 1d6, 1d6, 1d6, null, null, null, null. ADDED: Short Bow, null, Short Bow, null, null, 0, null, --, --, +0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $matk, 0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $dmg, 1d1-1, 1d1-1, 1d1-1, null, null, null, null. ADDED: Arrow; Silver, null, Arrow; Silver, null, null, null, null, +6, --, +0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $atk, $DMG0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $DMG, 1d6, 1d6, 1d6, null, null, null, null. ADDED: Fist, null, Natural Attack, null, null, 0, null, --, 2, +0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $atk, 0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $dmg, 1d2, 1d2, 1d2, null, null, null, null. Personal Information - ADDED: Shurkural. ADDED: TMO. ADDED: Ranger. ADDED: ADDED: Vilmar Estates. ADDED: 17|12|326. ADDED: Human. ADDED: M. ADDED: CG. ADDED: 17|F. ADDED: 5'0 | 105. ADDED: Brown/Brown. ADDED: 12. ADDED: $bmove+$atk-$ra. ADDED: 5. ADDED: 39323. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: 75000. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED:

[TMO] I didn't know that. Just saved all of mine off

[TMO] ;)

[Spring] turned out to be save

[Master] it should let you look at them when you are off line now also

[Spring] strange things ae happening to my adjusted move

[Spring] it had a bunch of tokens and now it has operations and 0

[Spring] heh

[Spring] i hope that's not important

[Master] when youa re editing it show you the tokens, when you are not it shows the results

[Master] and because you do not have all the nfo filled in there are lots of nulls

[Spring] okay then

[Spring] i am wore out.

[Master] go

[Master] see you online

[Master] and in two weeks

[Master] and feel free to do Roleplay on the site

[Spring] i will also have to find a better picture for the icon

[Master] during the week

[Spring] heh okay

[Master] grins

[Spring] have a lovely night!

[Master] everyone wants a better picture than I give them,

[Master] grins

[Master] see you both later!

[Spring] LOL

[Spring] bye!!

Spring has left the game on Sat Jan 24 00:03:05 EST 2015

[TMO] cya, probably tomorrow

[Master] see you then

TMO has left the game on Sat Jan 24 00:03:39 EST 2015


XP awarded