View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Jan2508

Jan 25 08 - Overdue Fines

[DM] Overdue Fines moved 15'05".

[DM] Table of Contents moved 9'03".

[DM] Party Pack moved 13'02".

mikE has joined the game on Fri Jan 25 18:23:25 EST 2008

[mikE] hey bob

[DM] No Name moved 190'05".

[DM] Hello there

[DM] any luck on the party pack things you have there?

[DM] I see no one said anything on the list

[mikE] i havn't gotten anything from lorie

[mikE] yeah, so nothing.

[DM] so I am gessing that they did not email you

[DM] you do have some files?

[DM] or notes?

[DM] and you see that Fin is on the map now, along with Mal and Pepe

[DM] so you can make the final choices for them

[mikE] lol. okay.

Kaz has joined the game on Fri Jan 25 18:28:15 EST 2008

[Kaz] Hi guys

[Kaz] Helps to open the chat box. Doh!

[DM] ok

[DM] sorry

[DM] had a dialog box open and does not let me type here until I close it

[DM] glad it keeps your settings this time

[DM] and Xp is entered and updated

[DM] so how is life up in the cold white North Kaz?

[DM (to GM only)] Library moved 21'10".

[DM] I did talk with Lorie today

[DM] but have not heard from Beth

[DM] I got the email from her but that is all, I did leave a voice message on her cell

[Kaz] well

[Kaz] Let's just say I must have a very warm heart

[Kaz] because I have VERY cold hands!

[Kaz] it was 2 degrees earlier

[DM] ouch

[Kaz] not any more, though

[Kaz] I'm sure it's colder, now

[Kaz] hee hee

[Kaz] seriously, that was at stupid-o'clock this morning

[DM] and today we were complaining because it dropped from 80 to the mid 60's today

[DM] getting way too cold here

[DM] I am moving south

[Kaz] aww... my heart bleeds for you

[Kaz] I wanna live in the Bahamas

[DM] as Marco he grew up there

[Kaz] but I wanna be a millionaire first

[DM] you only need to be a thousanaire

[mikE] i like the weather right now.

[Kaz] you like it a bit chillier, Mike?

[mikE] yeah.

[mikE] i like it cold enough to wear a jacket.

[Kaz] yeah

[DM (to GM only)] Storage moved 1'08".

[DM (to GM only)] Storage moved 11'08".

[Kaz] I don't like it too hot. Can't breathe. But I don't like it freezing cold, either

[Kaz] Jacket weather sounds nice

Lorie has joined the game on Fri Jan 25 18:42:37 EST 2008

Lorie is receiving the map Base Map...

Lorie has received the map Base Map.

[DM] Large Chest moved 1'11".

[DM] Hey Lor

[DM (to GM only)] Large Chest #4 moved 6'09".

[Kaz] Hiya Lorie

[DM (to GM only)] Large Chest #3 moved 6'09".

[DM (to GM only)] Large Chest #2 moved 2'04".

[Lorie] Evening

[DM (to GM only)] Large Chest #1 moved 5'09".

[DM] I am expecting Christy

[DM] and hoping for Marco

[Kaz] cool

[DM] not sure about Hans

[DM] and no word from Beth

[DM] did you catch that email about the Party Pack Lor?

[Lorie] Yup

[DM] do you have any idea what the date is on your copy of the file from by gone days?

[Lorie] As I told Mike. When he started keeping track, I stopped

[Lorie] Nope... not a clue

[DM] ok

[DM] so we will go with Mike's version to start with

[DM] and flesh it out over time

[DM] as everyone gets a feel for how they like to use it online like that

[mikE] i don't really have any version of it

[mikE] i don't remember taking over it.

[mikE] i've got some stuff on mal's sheet fron the illithid adventure

[DM] I od have some notes of course

[DM] and John still has quite a bit as well

Kaz is receiving the map Base Map...

Kaz has received the map Base Map.

[DM] and we can just refill it from typical things you have at the keep, and rumage through the lists for items and such later on

[DM] heck Marco probably has things too on his sheets

[DM] was there any training or creating you wanted to do Lorie?

[DM] Kaz is not there yet,

[mikE] well you can all email what you have and i can try to put it together.

[mikE] once we get it online no one has to be in charge per se.

[mikE] because everyone can go on the wiki and modify it

[DM (to GM only)] Lab moved 11'03".

[DM] did it warm up any Lor?

[DM] or is it still cold enough to store meat outside?

[Lorie] it's extremely cold out...

[Lorie] warmer than this morning, but marginally

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has joined the game on Fri Jan 25 18:52:45 EST 2008

[Kaz] Heya Marco

[Kaz] :)

[DM] Hey there Marco

[Lorie] Morning Bibo

[Lorie] How are things on your side of the globe?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] hero

[DM] Kira moved 6'07".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] cold

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] it snowed the other day

[DM (to GM only)] Lab moved 2'05".

[Kaz] yay

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] no no, snow sucks

[DM] remember he is from the bahamas

[Lorie] Marco doesn't like the cold

[mikE] hey bibo

[Kaz] no, that wasn't a real enthusiastic yay

[Kaz] no exclamation point

[Lorie] ha ha ha

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] so it's gotta me "yaaaaaaay....."

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] be rather

[Lorie] Here... "Snow sucks...cold sucks more"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] who's victoriana?

[DM] Vicki's new npc/temp character

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] gotcha

[DM] to give her someone to try out that she creates

[DM] and see how she does

[mikE] dyani says hi biobo

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] hi dyani

[DM] Do you want to ask who this new elf is Moirra

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] playing from drew's then?

[DM] and hello Dyani

[DM] whoever you are

[mikE] yup

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] though I dunno why I call it drew's when dyani is the one who owns it and the one we go to see

[mikE] snicker

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Moirra (Kaz)] *curtsies to Finglass*

[Moirra (Kaz)] I am pleased to meet you...whoever you are.

Moirra (Kaz) blushes

[mikE] he introduced himself in the email

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] oh, so ramone doesn't think that this isn't just another of mal's "phases" then?

[mikE] not unless mal's phases come with followers and henchmen. =P

[DM] chuckles

[Kaz] I must be cross-eyed -

[Kaz] looked for a moment like you said flowers and henchmen

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] stranger things have happened

[Lorie] This isn't very funny...

[Kaz] so, what, the henchmen are there to pull the hothouse on wheels?

[Lorie] I don't know who you are... but your joke is not appreciated

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] no no, they are there to constantly make arrows because finglass goes through them faster than air

[Lorie] ((well that's true ))

[mikE] lol. i only fire 10/round.....

[mikE] i love haste

[Finglass (mikE)] "How has everyone been in my absence?"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] he fires an entire quiver of arrows in 2 rounds

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] gattling guns don't shoot that fast

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: pauses ::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Finglass is dead. :: looks up :: Now you bring them back after you kill them?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ;: continues staring :: You know... I thought we talked about that. We take them in they die, they become YOUR problem

[Finglass (mikE)] "I was dead, yes. Not that we havn't seen people come back to live."

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: pauses as if to wait for an answer ::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::whispers to moirra:: I think she's cracking under the stress.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: shakes head at sky ::

[Finglass (mikE)] "My problem? What are you talking about Kylia?"

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: frowns :: He is a fake of course... :: pauses ::

[Finglass (mikE)] "Am I?"

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: looks back down at the group ::

[Finglass (mikE)] ::smirks::

[Moirra (Kaz)] *whispers back to Ramone* I do not understand what is going on. Why does she think him dead?

[Finglass (mikE)] "Is it so hard to believe that Anterias and Val had me brought back?"

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: shakes head :: It is unsafe to do so

[Finglass (mikE)] "In fact, I believe you met my resurrector. The high priestess of Sahanine?"

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: frowns more ::

[Finglass (mikE)] "Yes, it was unsafe. As I heard it, you had to stare down a dragon."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::whispers back:: "Well, the average life span of an adventurer, he probably was a dead friend of hers. Then he got better."

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] So... you are alive again you claim?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I see...

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] And you want to be an adventure

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] adventurer

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Great.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Pick your grave stone with the others...

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] This is Ramone and Moirra

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] :waves::

[Finglass (mikE)] "If I am unwelcome I can go back home. I just thought you would like to have me back for the fun."

[Moirra (Kaz)] *bows*

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Oh no. I've just accepted that they all die

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] All of them....

[Finglass (mikE)] "I have heard much of Moirra."

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] So I prefer the honesty approach

[Finglass (mikE)] ::bows elegantly to her::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] You've died once... so perhaps instead we could just keep your old tome

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::walks over to the elf and pats him on the back:: "Come on friend, lets have a drink."

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] tome = tomb

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to DM only)] I

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to DM only)] I filch some gold from finglass to pay for said drink

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "I'm buying."

[DM (to BiBo!!!!!!!!! only)] make that roll

[Moirra (Kaz)] Well, this is an historic event.

[Moirra (Kaz)] Ramone is buying. You heard him.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Ramone: Pick Pockets check:(d100) [75] 75 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 95!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Oh I buy all the time."

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: waits for Finglass' response ::

[Moirra (Kaz)] With whose money?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Usually you're procuring females

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Can money ever truly be owned?"

[DM (to BiBo!!!!!!!!! only)] not a problem, but mike just asked "do I see him pick my pocket, and I asked what makes you think he ... and he siad it is bibo

[Finglass (mikE)] "I suppose. Though I wouldn't have thought you'd need to buy your drinks around here."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to DM only)] :)

[Finglass (mikE)] "I havn't seen the town in a long while."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Drinks don't pay for themselves."

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: raises an eyebrow ::

[Moirra (Kaz)] Ramone never buys drinks. It's like a game for him to see how many people he can hornswaggle into buying them for him.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "My dear, I am afraid I have no idea what you are talking about."

[Finglass (mikE)] "Well I was going to give you all food and drink galore in Greenborough."

Moirra (Kaz) grins at Ramone.

[Finglass (mikE)] "If you wish to come for dinner you can come to the tree."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Of course. A tree."

[Moirra (Kaz)] If you don't like it there, Ramone, you can just leaf.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Cute. Really. Truly you are the root of all humor."

[Moirra (Kaz)] Ahh. I would reply, but I confess to being stumped.

[Finglass (mikE)] groan

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Lets just branch out from this topic."

[DM] hears nothing with his wooden ear

[Finglass (mikE)] "Quite an interesting bunch you have here Kylia."

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Oh yes... interesting

[Moirra (Kaz)] Ramone, I would challenge you for that. However, I know that your bite is worse than your bark.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: points :: thief :: points at Ramone :: womanizer drunk :: points over there :: paladin :: points at Arilyn :: She's quiet lovely

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: points at Moirra :: Priest

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "I may be a womanizer, but I'm no drunk!"

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: points at Pepe :: sane

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: points at Mal :: Don't even get me started...

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] mal and pepe are all awol from what I read

[Moirra (Kaz)] *giggles*

[Finglass (mikE)] ((they're gone lorie))

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Ahh...true))

[Finglass (mikE)] i emailed it

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((I read your email Mike))

[Finglass (mikE)] okay. just checking

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] So yes, they are quite lovely

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Picked out some really nice gravestones if I say so myself

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Umm, why do we have overdue fines BOB?))

[Finglass (mikE)] we don't. the witch does.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] we've apparently become tax collectors

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Shh...that was library humour ))

[DM] smile

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] We're like tax bounty hunters. You don't wanna get audited by us.

[Finglass (mikE)] libraries don't have humor

[Finglass (mikE)] we are the irs now?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Nah, people survive the IRS.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Very well then... what time is dinner ?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Can't say the same for us.

[DM] you have to admit that it is a good threat

[DM] you clean up your room or the Dragonslayers will get you

[DM] brb

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] that reminds me of the boy who sent a letter to president regan requesting federal funds to clean up his room because his mother declared it a disaster area

[Finglass (mikE)] heheheh

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] the president responded that really the person who would have to do the requesting would be the person who declared it a disaster area for one and for two since his administration was trying to promote volunteeism, he should just do it himself

[Moirra (Kaz)] ROFL

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] still, you gotta admire a boy who has the moxy to write a letter like that

[DM] and that little boys name was Marco

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] lol. no :-P

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] SPC would be a better guess :O)

[DM] grins

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I woulda never thought of such an amazing idea and I didn't spend enough time in my room for it to ever get messy at the time

[DM] which he did show up on the Klooge boards when he was needed this week

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] go him

[DM] and then again Marco lived on teh beach and only had to sweep the sand out of his room once a week

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] nah, my room was on the second floor. sand didn't get to it. nor did the water when the hurricanes came

[DM] but back to Finglass and his dinner

[DM] everyone goes over to Greenborough?

[DM] adn how many weeks do you want to tick off for Arilyn to learn spells and or skills?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] can't hurt I suppose. I'll bring the entertainment

[DM] then the morning report and off to retrieve the book?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I guess we tick off that time

[DM] wry grin, the question is how much time?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] all of it

[Moirra (Kaz)] LOL

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Well.. not to be coy, I can't say though, since we don't know how long it will tak

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] take

[DM] that is like.. when you pass where old man wilson's barn used to be you know you went too far

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to DM only)] question. how long has it been since I made my guild? not including the time we are about to click off.

[DM] ok, so give her enough time to learn one skill and another 9 days to learn spells?

[DM (to BiBo!!!!!!!!! only)] I would have to check but it has only been a couple of months from coming back from the Mindflayers

[DM (to BiBo!!!!!!!!! only)] do you know exactly when you set it up?

[DM] so clicking off a total of 6 weeks?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to DM only)] yeah, when we did that vampire chick adventure.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I don't see a problem with that...anyone else?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] fine by me

[Moirra (Kaz)] Okie dokies

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to DM only)] I made it up just before we went to go talk to her

[DM (to BiBo!!!!!!!!! only)] that is called What do you call an undead elf, and the dates are all listed there for the adventures so you will know to the day how much time has clicked off

[DM] ok, so six weeks go WHOOOOOSHHHHHH

[DM] and the morning report

[DM] the job is really pretty easy

[DM] get the book,

[DM] do not destroy any other books

[Finglass (mikE)] can we steal the other books?

[DM] and put the reciept in her hand

[DM] no

[DM] no books can be harmed

[DM] she has other library books

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] stealing doesn't harm a book

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] unless you are stupid

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] is it a magical receipt?

[DM] it has the mark from the library to prove you were doing their job

[DM] and that they are responsible

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] oh, I like the sound of that

[DM] for why the Dragonslayers did this

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] You hear that? They get blamed for everything we do for this job.

[DM] it is only books you have to leave alone

[DM] the rest is up to you

[DM] by books we mean written word, scroll, maps, books, study materials, etc.

[Finglass (mikE)] awesome.

[Finglass (mikE)] we are so raiding this house

[DM] items, other gear, weapons etc.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] remember, loot THEN burn

[DM] lol

[DM] lol

[Moirra (Kaz)] NO BURNING!

[Moirra (Kaz)] That would harm the books/maps/scrolls/etc.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] that's why we loot first

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] focus!

[Moirra (Kaz)] But we can't steal the books

[Moirra (Kaz)] they must be left there. And they would burn.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so we take out the books, burn, then put them back

[Finglass (mikE)] i can cast fire stop on the area where the books are

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] siilly

[Moirra (Kaz)] Put them back in the hot embers? Classic.

[Finglass (mikE)] so we can literally burn the house down around the books

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well of COURSE you wait for the fire to go out

[DM] ok

[DM] so the four of you blip to the coorinates teh library gives you?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] sure. why not

[DM] we will say that Victoriana is with you as the library gopher, she knows the basic rules, and is here to help provide muscle,

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((No need to bicker and argue about 'oo killed 'oo))

[DM] she is a half orc

[DM] Lawful Neutral

[Finglass (mikE)] oh, she should be killed then

[DM] Ramone moved 5'01".

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 1'09".

[DM] Moirra moved 0'11".

[DM] ok, you are all on the new map

[DM] tight cramped area

Kaz is receiving the map Section one...

Kaz has received the map Section one.

[DM] crammed in like gold peices in Ramone's pillow

BiBo!!!!!!!!! is receiving the map Section one...

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has received the map Section one.

[DM] two doors, one to the "south" and one to the east

mikE is receiving the map Section one...

mikE has received the map Section one.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I only put it in the pillow when the bag of holding gets full

[DM] and yes the scale is right

[Finglass (mikE)] crikey

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so... we are inside the building then?

[DM] stone walls, looks like you are underground

[DM] wooden bound by iron doors

Lorie is receiving the map Section one...

Lorie has received the map Section one.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] and no thief to check out doors. yaay. Guess it means that's my job now.

Kaz has left the game on Fri Jan 25 19:48:49 EST 2008

mikE has left the game on Fri Jan 25 19:48:49 EST 2008

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has left the game on Fri Jan 25 19:48:49 EST 2008

Lorie has left the game on Fri Jan 25 19:48:49 EST 2008

[DM (to GM only)] Guard room moved 5'03".

[DM] ok then

Kaz has joined the game on Fri Jan 25 19:49:10 EST 2008

[DM] My mistake

[DM] sorry

Lorie has joined the game on Fri Jan 25 19:49:32 EST 2008

Kaz is receiving the map Section one...

Kaz has received the map Section one.

Lorie is receiving the map Section one...

Lorie has received the map Section one.

mikE has joined the game on Fri Jan 25 19:50:17 EST 2008

mikE is receiving the map Section one...

mikE has received the map Section one.

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has joined the game on Fri Jan 25 19:51:00 EST 2008

[DM] Marco does not look like he is online to me

[DM] there he is

BiBo!!!!!!!!! is receiving the map Section one...

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has received the map Section one.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I'm heeeere

[Kaz] Oh gods, who let Jack Nicholson in?

[DM] so it that an open the door Ramone is in front of? or the one that is by Kylia?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] if it's open, then why can't we see through it?

[DM] I mean fo ryou to open it

[DM] rolls his eyes

[DM] no open doors checks unless otherwise noted

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] guess I'll open the one I dont need to grope kylia to get to. Seriously, next time we get coordinates we need to make sure it isn't to a broom closet

[DM] your choice to check for traps

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] oh, I'll check, doesn't mean I'll find them

[DM] the one you GET to grope Kylia or NOT ? ;)

[BiBo!!!!!!!!! (to GM only)] Ramone: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [43] 43 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Get means I get to keep my hand. Have to means I don't.

[DM] This area is a guard room. That is easily seen by the two crossed pikes that block your way into the room.

[DM] and?

[DM (to BiBo!!!!!!!!! only)] no traps

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] so... are guards holding these pikes?

[DM] yes

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Hello guards."

[DM (to GM only)] Gnoll #1 moved 5'01".

[DM (to GM only)] Gnoll #1 moved 1'05".

[DM] Guard room moved 17'05".

[DM (to GM only)] Gnoll #1 moved 2'09".

[DM (to GM only)] Gnoll #1 moved 14'07".

[DM (to GM only)] Gnoll #2 moved 9'02".

[DM (to GM only)] Gnoll #3 moved 11'10".

[Gnoll #3] gutteral HELLO

[Gnoll #3] WHO ARE YOU

[Gnoll #3] (speaking in a loud and slow voice, obviously Common is not the first choice of language)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Meat inspectors. Come to inspect the meat. One never wants to eat sub par meat."

[Gnoll #3] GO AROUND

[Gnoll #3] pointing to the other door

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::nods:: "Okie doke. Nice talking to you gents."

[Gnoll #3] he pushes the door closed

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Ramone: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [31] 31 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

[mikE] heh

Kaz let's out the breath she was holding

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] next door.

[Gnoll #3] Finglass moved 0'11".

[Gnoll #3] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 1'09".

[Gnoll #3] Ramone moved 5'01".

[DM] Finglass moved 1'04".

[DM] Finglass can get reaquainted with his sweetie

[DM] up close and personal

[DM (to BiBo!!!!!!!!! only)] no traps

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::opens the door::

[DM] This room seems to serve as a greeting area. There are rugs on the floor and small tables along the walls that hold decanters and goblets.

[Apprentice Mage #1] Hello there

[Apprentice Mage #1] bright and smiling face

[Apprentice Mage #1] how are you today?

[Apprentice Mage #1] what can I help you with?

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has left the game on Fri Jan 25 20:03:54 EST 2008

[mikE] we are here for your women and children

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has joined the game on Fri Jan 25 20:04:17 EST 2008

[mikE] i'll just let ramone keep talking

BiBo!!!!!!!!! is receiving the map Section one...

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has received the map Section one.

[Apprentice Mage #1] well we do not have many chidlren here that I know of

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((I don't think he said that in characgter - no quotes)

[Apprentice Mage #1] but there are several woman

[mikE] yeah. it wasn't in quotes. sigh

[Apprentice Mage #1] sorry

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] "Even better."

[mikE] not to mention i'm not talking as

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone moved 5'10".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Are we here to see anyone in particular?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I don't remember hearing a name

[Apprentice Mage #1] (the name of the book? or the witches' name?)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] both

[Apprentice Mage #1] let me check the website

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((we were never given her name, that I remember))

[mikE] well, give the guy the name of the book and see if he just gives it up

[Apprentice Mage #1] the book is the "Joychuckle list of healing minerals to be used in mermaid cultures"

[Apprentice Mage #1] [Arilyn] do we have a name? [BOB] Ronald [BOB] Veronalda [BOB] is her real name [BOB] but everyone calls her Ronald [BOB] because she hates Vero [BOB] and Vera [BOB] she has been known to kill visitors to her home [Moirra (Kaz)] Nice host.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Have you seen a book called the (insert long book name)"

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ronald? gods, we are coming to meet a clown

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Ahh, thanks. Memory like sieve - you all should know that by now))

Apprentice Mage #1 pulls out a whistle and starts blowing into it, no sound that you can hear

[Apprentice Mage #1] after a round or two of this.....

[Apprentice Mage #1] what are you going to do?

[mikE] let's take the whistle away

[mikE] nothing good can come from that

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] does this person look like he's panicked or calling for information?

[Apprentice Mage #1] like an alarm of some sort, but not paniced

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((seems like a dog whicstle - she's calling the gnoll guards))

[Apprentice Mage #1] you could move into the room

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Oh, whats that?" ::telekinetically yoinks the whistle::

[Apprentice Mage #1] Apprentice Mage #1: (1d20) [6] 6

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra moved 2'00".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::examines the whistle::

[Apprentice Mage #1] and gets yanked off her feet as the whistle in yoru hand drags her by the chain it is on

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] anything special about it?

[Apprentice Mage #1] Apprentice Mage #1 moved 13'00".

[Apprentice Mage #1] kneeling

[Apprentice Mage #1] scrambling to get up

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "No no, you can stay down there."

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra moved 8'00".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Don't bother to get up."

[Moirra (Kaz)] Let the poor girl up.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Strong chain."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "I'm not holding her down. Just saying she can stay down there, no need to get up on our account."

[Apprentice Mage #1] whistle and chain appear to be magical

[Moirra (Kaz)] Is your knee okay? It looks like you might have landed badly on it.

Apprentice Mage #1 huffs

[Apprentice Mage #1] I would like to stand please

[Apprentice Mage #1] and have that back

[Finglass (mikE)] "That would be very rude if you were trying to call some sort of attack beast."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "That depends. What's it for?"

Moirra (Kaz) takes the girl's elbow to help her stand up

[Apprentice Mage #1] to call for assistance

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "What kind of assistance?"

[Apprentice Mage #1] help type of assistance?

[Apprentice Mage #1] you mean me harm

[Apprentice Mage #1] I need help

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "If I meant you harm, you'd be dead right now."

Moirra (Kaz) sighs

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "We're talking to you because we don't mean you harm. Would be a shame to waste such a pretty face."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Now how about you call off whoever it is you summoned so neither of us has to do something we will both regret."

[Apprentice Mage #1] it is too late for that

[Apprentice Mage #1] and tries to cast

[Apprentice Mage #1] Combat has begun!

[Apprentice Mage #1] ROUND: 0

[Apprentice Mage #1] Apprentice Mage #1: Initiative:(d10+10) [10+10] 20

[Apprentice Mage #1] doh

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative:(d10(+10-+0)) [8(10-0)] 18

[Moirra (Kaz)] I can't imagine why you would think someone was going to harm you just by them asking for a book.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Initiative:(d10+10-+3-2) [9+10-3-2] 14

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra: Initiative:(d10+10) [9+10] 19

[Apprentice Mage #1] ROUND: 1

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Ramone

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I just pull her down by the chain.

[DM] ok

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] that's enough to blow the spell right?

[DM] still need to hit AC 10

[DM] to force her to move enough to do that

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (invis and charged): (15-(d20+5+4++0)) [15-(5+5+4+0)] 1

[DM] but is just to force her, not to really hit

[DM] good enough

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yeah, I don't feel like killing her, yet.

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[DM] Apprentice Mage #1: Sleep: a

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] pfft. not even worth casting

[DM] lol

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Moirra

[Lorie] Just going to hold...

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] it wouldnta done anything to us even if it went off

[Moirra (Kaz)] so am I

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Apprentice Mage #1

[DM] Let me go!!!!!

[Apprentice Mage #1] ROUND: 2

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Ramone

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Oh sure, you summoning guards and casting spells at me TOTALLY makes me want to let go of you. If you want me to play nice, you should play nice first."

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Lorie] We mean you no harm...we're here for information

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Moirra

[Apprentice Mage #1] Time of Day: 08:00 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 10th, 1259.

[Moirra (Kaz)] It's just a book, what's the big deal?

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Apprentice Mage #1

[DM] LET ME GO!!! books are valuable, if you were really a mage and not some theif you would know that

[DM] Combat has finished.

[Apprentice Mage #1] Time of Day: 08:15 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 10th, 1259.

[Apprentice Mage #1] Time of Day: 08:30 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 10th, 1259.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "All I asked was if you had seen it."

[Apprentice Mage #1] why do you want it

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Certainly not worth this scene."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "I don't."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "I couldn't care less about the book."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "However."

[Finglass (mikE)] ::fiddles with his bow::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "We have this little piece of paper that says we should talk to someone about it."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "So here we are, trying to talk and not fill this place with flames."

[Apprentice Mage #1] you wouldn't dare

[Apprentice Mage #1] adn I will not tell you who my master is

[Apprentice Mage #1] he will stay hidden from you

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "We aren't looking for a he. We are looking for Ronald."

[Apprentice Mage #1] /blanches a bit

[Apprentice Mage #1] I won't talk about her

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "That's fine, didn't ask you to. Just point us in her direction."

[Apprentice Mage #1] no

[Apprentice Mage #1] she will kill me

[Apprentice Mage #1] and make it hurt

[Apprentice Mage #1] you might kill me

[Apprentice Mage #1] but you can't make it hurt like she can

[Moirra (Kaz)] Sounds like a nice place to work.

[Apprentice Mage #1] no

[Apprentice Mage #1] no

[Apprentice Mage #1] shakes her head

[Moirra (Kaz)] I am a healer, young lady.

[Moirra (Kaz)] I know exactly how your body is put together.

[Moirra (Kaz)] I can put it together.

[Apprentice Mage #1] so he beats me up you heal me so he can beat me up again?

[Moirra (Kaz)] I can take it apart.

[Apprentice Mage #1] I know that routine

[Apprentice Mage #1] not going to work

[Moirra (Kaz)] Oh, no, actually.

[Moirra (Kaz)] I do hate hurting people.

[Moirra (Kaz)] And I do hate seeing people hurt.

[Apprentice Mage #1] glad for that

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Pfft. Look, if you point us in the right direction, we will make sure no one kills you, painfully or not."

[Apprentice Mage #1] there are two doors out of here, you can take eitehr one you want

[Finglass (mikE)] "I suppose we could hurt you over and over again and let her heal you after we're done each time. Would that hurt enough?"

[Moirra (Kaz)] Fin, that would be an awful thing to do!

[Apprentice Mage #1] (note there are three, including the one you came in)

[Moirra (Kaz)] She's not trying to protect the book thief, only herself.

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((the one below where we are goes into the guardroom, I would think))

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Tell you what. If you help us, you can come with us and continue your training with some of the finest mages in the world. Mages who won't kill you."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Did I mention the size of our library?"

[Apprentice Mage #1] swallows

[Apprentice Mage #1] I think I like it here just fine

[Finglass (mikE)] "Have you heard of Paul Evenshire?"

[Apprentice Mage #1] yes

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "You like working for people who would kill you for simply trying to save your own life?"

[Apprentice Mage #1] only evil people betray their liege to save their own skin

[Finglass (mikE)] "You could train with him."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "You aren't betraying anyone. You're just avoiding unavoidable death."

[Apprentice Mage #1] if it is unavoidable then how?

[Apprentice Mage #1] and why would I think that Lord Elvensteir would want to train me

[Apprentice Mage #1] he is not here,

[Apprentice Mage #1] and my master would not trade me to him

[Moirra (Kaz)] He is very good friends with my Lady.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Oh he is a close personal friend of ours. Not that I particularly expect you to believe it."

[Apprentice Mage #1] I don't

[Moirra (Kaz)] But that being neither here nor there... I understand that you wish to be loyal.

[Moirra (Kaz)] How about...

[Apprentice Mage #1] can I have a drink?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "But I do have a feeling that if this is your attitude, the attitudes of others in this place will be similar. If that is the case, there will be a few dead people and you will be without a master."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Oh sure, you can have a drink."

[Moirra (Kaz)] hmm

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "I have never been one to deny a lady a drink."

[Apprentice Mage #1] tries to back up

[Apprentice Mage #1] tugging on the chain

[Apprentice Mage #1] Apprentice Mage #1 moved 2'06".

[Moirra (Kaz)] What has she done to procure your loyalty? Earned it?

[Apprentice Mage #1] Ramone moved 1'01".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::tugs the chain with one hand and pulls a bottle of wine out with the other::

[Apprentice Mage #1] (pulls out from your pack? or the ones on teh table?)

[Apprentice Mage #1] my master has taught me all my skills

[Apprentice Mage #1] he will teach me more skills

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] there's wine on the table?

[Apprentice Mage #1] This room seems to serve as a greeting area. There are rugs on the floor and small tables along the walls that hold decanters and goblets.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Then I'll grab that, that's easier

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((I would say give it from your pack))

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] you didn't say they were full :-P

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I just assumed they were there for when guests come to be filled

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((we don't know what's in those decanters))

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((could be any old potion))

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] she's drinking it, I don't care

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] she knows what's in it

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((could be something to help her escape))

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so I doubt it's poison

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] also don't care

[Apprentice Mage #1] she pours some into a goblet

[Apprentice Mage #1] offers it to you first

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "No thank you. I am fine."

[Apprentice Mage #1] smiles

[Apprentice Mage #1] and drinks

[Apprentice Mage #1] and falls down asleep

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I remove the whistle and chain

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] anything else of interest on her body?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] other than the usual bits

[DM] chuckles

[DM] some coins, and a ring

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((you leave those bits alone, perv))

[DM] the ring is wrapped in some sort of hair

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] guess I'll take that. magical?

[DM] and is on a chain woven of grass that is hung around her neck

[DM] nope

[DM] only the whistle and silver chain are magical

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] some kind of identifying thing then?

[DM] make a knowledge check

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: KNO check: (d20) [7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 19!!

[DM] could be part of a magic item creation ritual

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so, not finished then?

[DM] nods

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] gotcha

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] guess I'll stuff her into the bag of holding

[DM] ummmm

[DM] really?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yep

[Moirra (Kaz)] Cant imagine she can be in there safely

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] she'll be fine while she's sleeping for a while

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] least until she runs out of air. but that'll take hours.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] maybe

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((grr))

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I'll open it up from time to time to check on her.

[Moirra (Kaz)] Shall we make sure the book is not in here?

[Finglass (mikE)] isn't it minutes?

[Finglass (mikE)] sure, but i doubt it'll be that easy

[Moirra (Kaz)] It would be silly to move further into the building.

[Moirra (Kaz)] If we don't have to.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] don't see any books here

[DM] no books

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((I don't think so, either, but won't stop from checking))

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so she's stuffed safely away in the bag

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] onwards

[DM] Apprentice Mage #1 moved 3'00".

[DM] and Ramone has her in inventory

[DM] Ramone moved 7'01".

[DM] Moirra moved 4'02".

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 12'00".

[DM] Finglass moved 7'00".

[Finglass (mikE)] rediculous

[DM] which door?

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra moved 12'10".

[DM] Time of Day: 08:45 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 10th, 1259.

[Finglass (mikE)] to the lake! i mean left

[Moirra (Kaz)] probably this one

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] the left one will just take us back to the gnolls

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] unless thats what they meant by go around

[DM] you keep saying that word, I do not think it means what you think it oes

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 7'07".

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((inconceivable!))

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Ramone: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [35] 35 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 53'08".

[DM] are the rest of you following? or staying in the room?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Ramone: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [69] 69 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

[DM] Time of Day: 09:00 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 10th, 1259.

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra moved 31'07".

[Lorie] Followong

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 36'05".

[DM] Finglass moved 17'11".

[DM] Fin staying in teh room or moving?

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass moved 19'00".

[DM] This area has several beds lined up along the end and middle of the room. Two at the far end and two in the middle. This room is inhabited apparently by fairly neat humanoids who have locked trunks and small table with four stools around it.

[DM] none of the residents are in teh room

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Well... this can't be the gnolls' room, so they must have other kinds of guards too."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Unless this is where the apprentices sleep"

[Moirra (Kaz)] That may well be. Do you see any weapons?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "They wouldn't be very good guards if they left their weapons here."

[Moirra (Kaz)] Guards often keep extra weapons

[DM (to GM only)] Large Chest #11 moved 17'08".

[DM (to GM only)] Large Chest #10 moved 4'06".

[DM (to GM only)] Large Chest #9 moved 18'09".

[DM (to GM only)] Large Chest #8 moved 6'02".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "In an armory."

[Finglass (mikE)] apprentices would probablyhave books lying around

[Finglass (mikE)] and the room would smell funky because of components like bat guano

[Moirra (Kaz)] in their sleeping room?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Are these pretty much just lock boxes with a padlock that we can just smash off of it?

[Moirra (Kaz)] Wouldn't they have a separate room for that?

[DM] they are chests, large enough to hold a few sets of clothes and misc things

[DM] there are large locks on the outside of each

[DM] not high quality ones, but they are locked

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] probably not worth the effort of breaking into, but I suppose while we are here...

[Finglass (mikE)] good ol ramone

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] since we don't have anyone to finess them open, we'll just force them open. They probably arent trapped.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Ramone: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Ramone: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [84] 84 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Ramone: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [93] 93 - ROLL FAILED against 90!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Ramone: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [72] 72 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

[DM] Ramone moved 8'04".

[DM] Time of Day: 09:21 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 10th, 1259.

[DM] Time of Day: 09:36 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 10th, 1259.

[DM (to GM only)] Living Cloak #1 targets Ramone. Distance: 3'09"

[DM] Living Cloak #1: Attack #1: Tail: (13-(d20+0)) [13-(2+0)] 11. Probably MISSES Ramone (AC FINAL: -2)

[DM] Living Cloak #1: Attack #1: Bite: (13-(d20+0)) [13-(15+0)] -2. PROBABLY HITS Ramone (AC FINAL: -2)!!!

[DM] Living Cloak #1: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d4) [3] 3 added to: Ramone

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 66 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Finglass (mikE)] heh

[DM] Combat has begun!

[DM] ROUND: 0

[Finglass (mikE)] or they are

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative:(d10(+10-+0)) [6(10-0)] 16

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra: Initiative:(d10+10) [7+10] 17

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] It's not a trap, it's a monster. I never said there wouldn't be monsters

[DM] and the bedding/sheets rise up to attack ramone

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Initiative:(d10+10-+3-2) [7+10-3-2] 12

[DM] Living Cloak #1: Initiative:(d10+20) [4+20] 24

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Initiative:(d10(+10+-2)) [2(10-2)] 10

[DM] ROUND: 1

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglass

[DM] you hear the shout of Ramone

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass moved 44'05".

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Ramone

[DM] and you can still shoot, moved less than half

[DM] it is a good thing to be in such cramped quarters sometimes

[DM] but if you do shoot at it or attack it you have an equal chance of hitting ramone

[Finglass (mikE)] i moved more than half

[DM] it is wrapped around him

[Finglass (mikE)] and i'd take that.

[Finglass (mikE)] my movement is 14, so 35 is half

[DM] ok

[DM] 14 = 140 feet

[Finglass (mikE)] okay, then i'll attack

[Finglass (mikE)] what's my penalty? lol

[DM] none

[DM] cannot only hit the creature

[DM] so no penalty

[Finglass (mikE)] okay, then i'm going to do a trick shot

[Finglass (mikE)] or staple shot

[DM] chuckles ok

[Finglass (mikE)] that specifically will shoot clothes and not the person.

[mikE] Finglass targets Living Cloak #1. Distance: 18'10"

[DM] nods, I get the idea

[DM] sighs

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Attack #1: Staple Shot: (10-+0-(d20+6)) [10-0-(4+6)] 0. PROBABLY HITS Living Cloak #1 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Staple Shot: (0) [0] 0

[DM] so that is a miss

[Finglass (mikE)] oops

[mikE] Finglass targets Finglass. Distance: 0'00"

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [4+6] 10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Living Cloak #1

[Finglass (mikE)] guess that's not set up right.

[mikE] Finglass no longer targets Finglass.

[DM] trick shots are at a minus 4

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, it's set up right if you are using it to staple clothes

[DM (to GM only)] Living Cloak #1: No adjustments made

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I would assume that staple shot takes into account the minus 4

[DM] ahhh, I do see that

[DM] he has the minus 4 adn the plus six

[DM] so that would be a hit, but no damage

[DM] under normal circumstances

[Finglass (mikE)] all the shots are set up with the proper penalties

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] any reason why no damage? just doesn't seem to be affected by normal arrows?

[DM] staple shots normally do no damage, we will ahve to see how affected this is

[DM] he does seem to take damage

[Finglass (mikE)] no, but normally clothes don't have hit points

[Finglass (mikE)] i assume this does.

[Finglass (mikE)] and it just got an arrow put through it into the bed frame

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] does it at least help me get free of it?

[DM (to GM only)] Living Cloak #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 37 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] no

[DM] still on you

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] do I get a save or strength check or something or am I pretty much stuck just stabbin with my dagger until it dies?

[DM] stabbing with your dagger this round after a save versus poison

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] great. that's gonna be failed

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [6] 6 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[DM] wry grin

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I have 0 faith in ramone's saves

[DM] adn for Finglass also

[DM] save versus poison

[DM] you do get to attack with your dagger this round Ramone

[DM] but the act of attacking it triggers this response

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Living Cloak #1. Distance: 3'09"

[Finglass (mikE)] even this far away i have to save?

[Finglass (mikE)] lame

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [4] 4 - ROLL FAILED against 6!!

[DM] youa re barely over 10 feet away

[DM] but yes

[Finglass (mikE)] great

[DM] and Ramone's attack?

[Finglass (mikE)] i hate klooge

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death: (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(18+5+0)] -8. PROBABLY HITS Living Cloak #1 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death: (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(1+5+0)] 9. Probably MISSES Living Cloak #1 (AC FINAL: 3)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Damage v SM: Black Death: (1d4+5++0) [4+5+0] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Living Cloak #1

[DM (to GM only)] Living Cloak #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] and the two of you are unable to attack for (1d4+1) [1+1] 2 rounds

[DM] so on round 4 you can attack again

[DM] you are hit by waves of nausea, close to vomitting al over your self and each other

[DM] for two rounds

[DM] you are aware, and get your dex to your AC etc.

[DM] but no attacking or parrying

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I'm sure the cloak will love the taste of that

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((what's for dinner mom?))

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((puke-flavoured human))

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((YUM!))

[DM] so you can see Finglass wretching in teh doorway

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 24'04".

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Moirra

[DM] unless you state otherwise, going with the idea that doors stay how you left them open or closed,

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] okies

[DM] wehn you are moving away from an area will think you are closing doors, but in this case you would not have closed it

[DM] not like dungeon doors that are balanced and close on their own

[DM] and Moirra?

[Moirra (Kaz)] been looking at spells, one sec

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] gotta potty, just click me through when it's my turn

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I am away from the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I am away from the keyboard.

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra moved 15'06".

[Moirra (Kaz)] meh

[DM] INIT: 24 GOING: Living Cloak #1

[Moirra (Kaz)] If Fin can get back toward me, I can neutralise the poison, for whatever it's worth

[DM] save versus spell Ramone

[DM] will roll it for him

[DM] Ramone: Magical Spell save: (d20) [6] 6 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[DM] and he is held

[DM] ROUND: 2

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglass

[DM] you can move 5 feet Finglass

[Finglass (mikE)] i can only move 5 feet?

[DM] yes

[Finglass (mikE)] is that the poison effect, then?

[DM] nods

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass moved 5'09".

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Attack #1: Trick Shot: (10-+0-(d20+6)) [10-0-(17+6)] -13. PROBABLY HITS Living Cloak #1 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [4+6] 10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Living Cloak #1

[DM] no attacks this round

[DM] or next

[DM] till round 4

[Finglass (mikE)] lame ass

[Finglass (mikE)] can i cast spells?

[DM (to GM only)] Living Cloak #1: No adjustments made

[DM] no

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] pfft. you can't attack and you think you can cast?

[Finglass (mikE)] lame

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Ramone

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 6'11".

[Lorie] Bob...as I approach can I see anything in particular that would alert me to helping them?

[DM] no, you get a whiff of the smell

[DM] but avoid going in

[Lorie] okies.. I can't cast this round...but will cast next

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Moirra

[Moirra (Kaz)] *blink*

[Moirra (Kaz)] sorry, had an eye-dee-ten-tee error on my computer

[Moirra (Kaz)] namely, that I am one

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra moved 6'00".

[DM] INIT: 24 GOING: Living Cloak #1

[DM] (have christy on the phone she is agonizing over this, she is sorry she can not get in, her computer died)

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Oh no!!))

[Lorie] ((Poor thing...))

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-67) - Dying

[DM] ROUND: 3

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglass

[DM] you can still move 5 feet

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass moved 5'03".

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Ramone

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Zone of Sweet Air: "Range: (10*13) [10*13] 130 yds. Duration: (13) [13] 13 turns. Area of Effect: (10*13) [10*13] 130foot cube. Zone of sweet air creates an invisible barrier around the area of effect that repels all noxious elements from poisonous vapors, including those created magically (such as a stinking cloud). The spell offers no protection against poisonous vapors created by a dragon's breath weapon (such as the chlorine gas of a green dragon). Noxious gases already within the area of effect when the spell is cast are not affected. Fresh air passes into the area normally. If a poisonous vapor is expelled within the area of effect (for example, a stinking cloud is cast), the spell takes effect normally but dissipates in half the time normally required."

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Moirra

[Moirra (Kaz)] so, that clears the poison?

[DM] yes

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra moved 8'07".

[Moirra (Kaz)] I'll be able to touch Ramone, or is he wrapped so tightly in this thing?

[DM] wrapped up but you can touch him

[DM] INIT: 24 GOING: Living Cloak #1

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -11 (-10) - Dead

[DM] Living Cloak #1 targets Moirra. Distance: 6'03"

[DM] Living Cloak #1: Attack #1: Tail: (13-(d20+0)) [13-(16+0)] -3. Probably MISSES Moirra (AC FINAL: -1)

[DM] ROUND: 4

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglass

[DM] and full attacks and normal again

[Finglass (mikE)] okay

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass moved 5'11".

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Attack #1: Staple Shot: (10-+0-(d20+6)) [10-0-(9+6)] -5. PROBABLY HITS Living Cloak #1 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has left the game on Fri Jan 25 21:34:53 EST 2008

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [6+6] 12 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Living Cloak #1

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Ramone

[DM (to GM only)] Living Cloak #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (-12) - Heavily Wounded

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Living Cloak #1. Distance: 11'10"

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Agannazar's Scorcher: (3d6) [(1+1+6)] 8 Damage. "Tag! You're it and while you're at take that! For the next (2) [2] 2 rounds a jet 2 feet wide and 60 feet long burns you for points of dmge no save, others in the path save vs spell or take (2d8) [(8+8)] 16 save for half"

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Moirra

[DM (to GM only)] Living Cloak #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (-8) - Heavily Wounded

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has joined the game on Fri Jan 25 21:36:58 EST 2008

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has left the game on Fri Jan 25 21:37:14 EST 2008

[DM] ideas Moirra?

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has joined the game on Fri Jan 25 21:37:39 EST 2008

[Moirra (Kaz)] is this thing ON me now? Or just ready to jump me?

BiBo!!!!!!!!! is receiving the map Section one...

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has received the map Section one.

BiBo!!!!!!!!! is receiving the map Section one...

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has received the map Section one.

[DM] it is wrapped around Ramone's body

[DM] and attacing you with what is esentially a tail

[DM] whipping you like a wet towel

[Finglass (mikE)] rat tail

[Finglass (mikE)] woot

[DM] so it can reach you you can reach it

[DM] around the body between you

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((friggin jocks))

[DM] and there is the agonizers scorcher hitting it again next round

[DM] if you move too far

[DM] you might get in that

[Moirra (Kaz)] I was just gonna heal Ramone before you kill... I mean, before he died.

[DM] you did great,

[Moirra (Kaz)] *hufflemutter*

[DM] if you could have gotten there that round, would have worked

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, am I dead dead or in negatives?

[DM] dead, it was negatives in case they got you out in time

[DM] heal you that round

[DM] so thought Moirra?

[DM] attack or back away?

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra moved 16'07".

[DM] INIT: 24 GOING: Living Cloak #1

[DM] b

[DM] it can follow you but is using ramone as a shield for now

[DM] Living Cloak #1 moved 4'11".

[DM] Ramone moved 6'02".

[DM] and emenates a fear arua

[DM] so the three of you make a save verus spell

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra: Magical Spell save: (d20) [5] 5 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Magical Spell save: (d20) [4] 4 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Finglass (mikE)] hate klooge

[DM] oh man

[Moirra (Kaz)] geez

[DM] Lor?

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Magical Spell save: (d20) [13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Lorie] ((Sorry...thought you meant Bibo in the room LOL Silly me))

[DM] ok, so the two that failed, make a percentage roll

[Finglass (mikE)] (d100) [12] 12

[DM] and roll high

[DM] shakes my head

[DM] so Finglass drops his bow to the ground before he runs out of the room

[DM] Moirra?

[DM] curly bracket d 100 curly bracket will do it for you

[Moirra (Kaz)] (1d100) [58] 58

[DM] ok, so you keep what is in your hands when you run away

[Moirra (Kaz)] Yay! I get to keep the air!

[Moirra (Kaz)] :-D

[DM] I will say that you run into the corners of the room away from it,

[DM] and not closer to it to go out one of the unknown doors

[DM] Finglass moved 7'01".

[DM] Moirra moved 10'01".

[DM] you could crawl under the bed if you want

[DM] ROUND: 5

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglass

[DM] and this lasts

[DM] for 2 rounds

[DM] so on round 7 you can attack or move

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Ramone

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[DM] so Kylia

[DM (to GM only)] Living Cloak #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-8) - Massively Wounded

[Lorie] I run off to find a pool of water...

[Lorie] Okay...just kidding

[DM] that is the agonizor

[DM] you can move up to 5 feet with that going

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Agannazar's Scorcher: (3d6) [(5+5+3)] 13 Damage. "Tag! You're it and while you're at take that! For the next (2) [2] 2 rounds a jet 2 feet wide and 60 feet long burns you for points of dmge no save, others in the path save vs spell or take (2d8) [(8+6)] 14 save for half"

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Moirra

[DM] you don't cast it again

[Lorie] yup... we're going to make it dead

[DM] it is still going from last time

[DM] but it did not die

[DM] next round you can cast on it again, etc

[DM] you can rememorize that last casting

[DM] INIT: 24 GOING: Living Cloak #1

Moirra (Kaz) cowers in the corner

[DM (to GM only)] Living Cloak #1: No adjustments made

[DM] Let me live and you can have your companion's body back

[Lorie (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kylia Wolfslayer modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 3 -- Current: 7 (6).

[DM] (that is at you Kylia)

[Lorie] :: ponders that for a moment :: Right..what assurance do I have of this?

[DM] you swear on your god, I swear on my life

[DM] I could flee with him instead,

[DM] but if you kill me as I go then we both loose

[Lorie] Interesting... very intereting.

[DM] you let me live, I flee,

[DM] you get to keep his body

[Lorie] You see you killed him though... and I'll still have to have magicks performed on him

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ((I don't see how my body goes anywhere with him dead. seems an odd threat))

[DM] Living Cloak #1 moved 5'11".

[DM] Ramone moved 5'02".

[DM] edging towards the door

[DM] let me go and you can have him

[Lorie] ((are the other doors shut BOB?))

[DM] (yes)

[Lorie] :: tilts head :: You swear on the life that is nearly gone? Don't you have anyhting more valued?

[Lorie] Or precious

[DM] nothing is more precious to me than my life

[DM] Living Cloak #1 moved 1'11".

[DM] Ramone moved 1'06".

[Living Cloak #1] ROUND: 6

[Living Cloak #1] counting off a round for the fear

[Living Cloak #1] (he can make a break for it now, dropping ramone and hoping he gets away without damage, or you can let him go)

[Living Cloak #1] your call Kylia, letting him go?

[Lorie] ((can I cast again?))

[Living Cloak #1] you can try

[Lorie] ((The doors are shut... how is he getting out? :: puzzles :: ))

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, she's got the initiative, so I don't see what'd stop her

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Agannazar's Scorcher: (3d6) [(1+2+4)] 7 Damage. "Tag! You're it and while you're at take that! For the next (2) [2] 2 rounds a jet 2 feet wide and 60 feet long burns you for points of dmge no save, others in the path save vs spell or take (2d8) [(1+5)] 6 save for half"

[Living Cloak #1] they are not air tight, etc. it can slip right under it

[Living Cloak #1] it is only cloth thick

[Living Cloak #1 (to GM only)] Living Cloak #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-7) - Dying

[Living Cloak #1] Living Cloak #1 moved 3'07".

[Living Cloak #1] and dies as it slides under the door

[Living Cloak #1] Combat has finished.

[Lorie] :: shakes head ::

[Finglass (mikE)] alright, well i'm getting going

[Finglass (mikE)] have fun all.

[Living Cloak #1] waves, thanks Mike

[Finglass (mikE)] time to burn off some frustrations

[Living Cloak #1] see you next week

mikE has left the game on Fri Jan 25 22:01:05 EST 2008

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 6'00".

[DM] Finglass moved 12'00".

[DM] Moirra moved 18'02".

[DM] Ramone moved 10'06".

[DM] ok

[DM] so one dead body

[DM] adn a dead cloak

[DM] thoughts?

[DM] Moirra? Kylia?

[DM] what do you ant to do

[DM] stuff him in his bag of holding?

[DM] take the other girl out?

[DM] leave?

[DM] stay?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around

[DM] the day started at 8 am the calendar is correct

[Moirra (Kaz)] Well, first I'd like to check the girl int he bag of holding, make sure she's still alive and okay

[DM] Apprentice Mage #1 moved 4'07".

[DM] still sleeping

[Moirra (Kaz)] Then I think (say if you don't agree Kylia) that I'd like to pull the dead cloak back away from the door so no one sees it sticking out

[Lorie] Oh... I'd like to investigate the cloak actually

[Moirra (Kaz)] okay

[Moirra (Kaz)] Do you think we should gather everyone up and blip back to take care of Ramone?

[Moirra (Kaz)] We could take the apprentice and the cloak

[Lorie] Ehn... maybe we should leave him dead

[Lorie] He has a lovely view of the beavers you know from his grave

[Lorie] :: tilts head :: No?

[Lorie] Hmm...well I suppose then

[Lorie] AFK a second or two

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((ok))

Kaz has edited Moirra's effects.

[Lorie] BAK

[Moirra (Kaz)] so, how shall we do this?

[Lorie] :: picks up Ramone and the cloak ::

[Lorie] Let's go

[Moirra (Kaz)] Leave the apprentice, or take her?

[Moirra (Kaz)] I'd hate to have her babbling all about us when she wakes up

[DM] Living Cloak #1 moved 9'08".

[Lorie] She can babble ... I'd rather not take any "witnesses" if we can help it

[Moirra (Kaz)] okay

Moirra (Kaz) lifts the girl carefully onto a bed and arranges her in a comfortable position

[Moirra (Kaz)] Ready when you are, my Lady

[Lorie] :: heads out ::

[DM] there is no water

[DM] how are you blipping back?

[Lorie] :: walks until we find water ::

[DM] that would be deeper into the place then?

[DM] youhave the first three rooms,

[Lorie] We can't carry around a dead body

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((I thought we had to blip from water to water - no?))

[DM] Kylia's gem needs water to get back to roadhaven

[DM] teleporting does not need water

[Lorie] :: nods ::

[Lorie] There is no other source of water BOB?

[DM] it needs to be natural water, or you could just pour out the decanters and make a puddle

[DM] none that you have seen

[DM] you came into that room (the closet as he put it)

[Moirra (Kaz)] I have some holy water that I can spill out. Does it need to be a large amount of water?

[Lorie] Yes...and natural

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] you have to be able to submerge yourself in it

[DM] and saw the two rooms there, and then this room,

[Moirra (Kaz)] ahh

[DM] when Christy is here, she can teleport

[DM] does Ramone have any items to teleport?

[DM] Time of Day: 10:00 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 10th, 1259.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] sure, but no way to tell that he has them or what the command words are

[DM] speak with dead?

[DM] hate to give clues, but.....

[Lorie] ha ha ha ha

[Lorie] Let me check...pretty that's a no for me though

[Lorie] nope... not here

[Moirra (Kaz)] I think I can

[Moirra (Kaz)] or something like

[Moirra (Kaz)] give me a minute

[Moirra (Kaz)] speak with dead... got it

[Moirra (Kaz)] do I have to target to cast it? or can just cast?

[DM] just cast

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] just cast

[DM] and I don't get to be the one who speaks cryptically it is Marco this time, grins

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] just come up with your questions before you cast

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra: Speak with Dead: I may speak with the recently deceased and ask a few questions.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] you get 3 questions

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Lorie, my idea for first question is: What item did you bring with you that will teleport the entire group? - do you want to ask something different?))

[Lorie] ((add back to RH and that should work )0

[Moirra (Kaz)] Ramone, what item did you bring with you that will teleport the entire group back to Roadhaven?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] "Nothing will bring the -entire- group back."

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] that's question 1

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((ugh))

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Next thought, to Lorie: What item did you bring with you that we can use to bring you back to Roadhaven? - thoughts?))

[Lorie] ((What item - that you currently have with you - can we use to teleport at least one person back to Roadhaven ??? ))

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((this is like the episode of X-Files when he found the genie and was trying to word the last wish so that there were no loopholes))

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] nah, ramone really wants to be helpful, but is under the constrains of the spell

Longshot has joined the game on Fri Jan 25 22:38:50 EST 2008

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] genies usually want to be malicious

[Moirra (Kaz)] Ramone, what item, that you currently have with you, can we use to teleport at least one person back to Roadhaven?

Longshot has left the game on Fri Jan 25 22:39:09 EST 2008

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] that was... odd

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Yeah, but he ended up using his final wish to free her from her bonds. It was kinda cool))

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] "Find the twin daggers. Each can provide the power you seek."

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] that's question 2. last question.

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Lorie, we need the key word? Or are you familiar with the daggers?))

[Lorie] ((I have no idea what they are and what it could be ))

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Why isn't Ramone on the map anymore?))

[DM] in kylia's inventory

[Lorie] ((LOL ))

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((well, put him down, Kylia!! How else are we going to rifle through his belongings?))

[Lorie] :: plops down Ramone ::

[DM] Ramone moved 3'02".

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((So, last question - again, this is to Lorie - should be about the key words - thoughts?))

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((jeez - he's got two Daggers of Teleport - talk about a wasted question))

[Lorie] ((Yes... ask what special words / actions , etc. maybe are needed to use or restrictions ??))

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ((well, you don't know what they are, there's about 2 dozen daggers on his body and all of them look different))

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ((cept for those two which look the same)

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ((without asking they'd just be another of the many daggers on his body, so it wasn't wasted ;) ))

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Okay, how's this: What special words and/or actions are needed to use the daggers and what restrictions prevent their use?))

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((true, Marco))

[Lorie] ((hmmm... give it a shot... these things are like wishes icky ))

[Moirra (Kaz)] Ramone, what special words and/or actions are needed to use the daggers and what restrictions prevent their use?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] "Whisper the word of air in the elven tongue and you shall be transported. That is all that stops you."

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] and that's question 3

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Okay))

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Does Kylia know elven?))

[Lorie] Yes

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((YAY!!))

Moirra (Kaz) starts to gingerly search Ramone for twin daggers

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] there's various daggers tucked away in bandoliers and sheaths all over his body, you find 2 that look the same.

[Moirra (Kaz)] Lady Kylia! Here they are...

[Moirra (Kaz)] Unfortunately, we do not know how many they will transport

[Lorie] :: nods and picks up Ramone and holds on to Moirra and tries to remember the correct word ::

Moirra (Kaz) keeps hold of one of the daggers

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Did Fin cease to exist as soon as Mike left?))

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Or do we assume he's elsewhere or safely hidden, or what?))

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, between the two daggers, you should do fine, probably have to teleport separately

[DM] one round behind

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] each one will teleport you and 550 pounds

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Will Ramone fit - forgive me - in the Bag of holding?))

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] he should

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] it holds 500 lbs

[Lorie] ((I can still carry him ))

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((I'm asking because, don't we have to bring Fin, too? That's why I asked those other questions))

[DM] Ramone in bag, carry Fin, two teleports you can all make it home

[DM] and all back home in Roadhaven

Kaz is receiving the map Base Map...

Kaz has received the map Base Map.

Lorie is receiving the map Base Map...

Lorie has received the map Base Map.

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Moirra (Kaz)] wow, map is blank to me

[Moirra (Kaz)] I'm clocking

[DM] jsut hold will work it self out

[DM] better?

[Moirra (Kaz)] nope

[Moirra (Kaz)] still clocking - am I the only one?

[DM] ok

[DM] not sure, they are not speaking

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I'm good

[DM] Lor?

[DM] want to pick this up next week with the raise?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ramone modified: Ability Scores - CON: (C) : CHANGED: 13 (14). Health: (HE) : CHANGED: 13 (12). System Shock:: CHANGED: 85 (80). Fitness: (FI) : CHANGED: 13 (16). Hit Point Adjust: (HPADJ) : CHANGED: +0 (+2). Resurrection Survival:: CHANGED: 90 (96).

Lorie has left the game on Fri Jan 25 23:08:34 EST 2008

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] guess that's a yes

[Moirra (Kaz)] okay

[DM] yes that is a yes

[DM] she grabbed me in IM

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] gotcha

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] nighty

[Moirra (Kaz)] night

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has left the game on Fri Jan 25 23:10:06 EST 2008

Kaz has left the game on Fri Jan 25 23:10:20 EST 2008