View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Jan3015

Jan 30 15 - Who What Were

[Master] So I am up and running. I am going through my old Vista laptop to remote access into my computer at home to run Klooge, so if things seem a little slower than normal that is why. John will not be in tonight, have not heard from Eric yet, and we have a nother new person Michael that will be joining us to audtion tonight also

Michael_Harmon-23749 has joined the game on Fri Jan 30 18:27:17 EST 2015

Michael_Harmon-23749 is receiving the map Inside the opening...

Michael_Harmon-23749 has received the map Inside the opening.

[Master] Good evenign sir

[Michael_Harmon-23749] And you as well

[Master] welcome to the Dragonslayers

[Michael_Harmon-23749] Thank you. I'll try not to dissapoint

[Master] on th elower left of th emap there is a new icon for you

[Master] and no worries

[Master] we may disapoint you

[Master] we do lots of roleplaying,

[Master] with episodes of frantic combat

[Master] and other periods of slogging through

[Master] grins

[Michael_Harmon-23749] Is the icon "For Michael"

[Master] yes

[Michael_Harmon-23749] And that just adds to the fun!

[Master] you can set what ever name you wish

[Master] view character sheet allows you to edit the character sheet

[Master] so to roll some numbers for you

[Michael_Harmon-23749] I am there,

[Master] when creating a PC

[Master] here in the chat room you just type the curly bracket to start a dice roll then what ever you want to roll then end bracket

[Master] to roll for stats you roll 4d6

[Master] so (4d6) [4d6=2,3,2,4] 11

[Master] and then we drop th elowest to give you your base stat

[Master] we do that six times

[Michael_Harmon-23749] Okay

[Master] then assign them to where you want

[Michael_Harmon-23749] Example of Curly Bracket?

[Michael_Harmon-23749] Paranthesis

[Michael_Harmon-23749] ?

[Master] These {

[Michael_Harmon-23749 (to GM only)] Character sheet for For Michael modified: Personal Information - Name:: CHANGED: Michael (null). Player:: CHANGED: Michael (null). Class:: CHANGED: Fighter (null).

[Michael_Harmon-23749] thanks,

[Michael_Harmon-23749] (4d6) [4d6=5,6,3,6] 20

[Michael_Harmon-23749] Okay, now these (after dropping lowest) go towards abilitys?

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jan 30 18:35:24 EST 2015

Lisa is receiving the map Inside the opening...

[Master] right

[Master] so that would be a 17

Lisa has received the map Inside the opening.

[Master] and we do that 5 more times

[Master] and hello LIsa

[Michael_Harmon-23749] okay

[Master] this is Michael

[Michael_Harmon-23749] hi lisa?

[Lisa] Hello :)

[Michael_Harmon-23749] *!

[Michael_Harmon-23749] not question mark

[Lisa] java tried to block klooge today

[Master] so you can go on and rol

[Master] wha>

[Lisa] just updated yesterday

[Master] blasphamey!

[Lisa] told it to allow access

[Michael_Harmon-23749] (4d6) [4d6=4,4,5,2] 15

[Michael_Harmon-23749] can i add these towards existing stats such as STR that you have already given me 10?

[Michael_Harmon-23749] So it would be 23?

[Master] no the 10 is the baseline for zero level characters

[Michael_Harmon-23749] Okay so any blank spot is okay

[Master] that auto fills on character sheets

[Master] for now you just roll and then we assign

[Michael_Harmon-23749] oh kay thanks

[Master] I am tracking them here in my notes for you

[Michael_Harmon-23749] haha thank you

[Michael_Harmon-23749] (4d6) [4d6=4,6,6,6] 22

[Michael_Harmon-23749] (4d6) [4d6=6,4,4,2] 16

[Michael_Harmon-23749] (4d6) [4d6=3,1,5,5] 14

[Master] one more

[Michael_Harmon-23749] (4d6) [4d6=3,1,6,3] 13

[Michael_Harmon-23749] sorry

[Master] OK so those are awesome rolls

[Michael_Harmon-23749] cool

[Master] 18, 17, 14, 13, 11, 10

[Master] you are a fighter, so your top scores should be Str and Con but you also want to be smart you said

[Michael_Harmon-23749] Yes please. highest to intelligence

[Master] one option you do have is to take a 1d4 and subtract it from one stat and add it to another

[Master] you do not have to do that

[Michael_Harmon-23749] No thank you. But I appreciate the offer.

[Master] so then I would say that 18 to Strength and 17 to intelligence

[Master] you would have the best of both worlds then

[Michael_Harmon-23749] That would be amaizing!

[Master] so on your character sheet you replace the 10 in Str with the 18

[Master] then the MUScle with an 18

[Master] etc

[Master] on down the line

[Master] I am stepping away for a moment to get a drink, Lisa can help with questions

[Master] brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lisa] probably not but that's okay :)

[Lisa] I've only rolled one character and that was a long time ago

[Lisa] I am not good with all the rules stuff

[Lisa] why I like klooge :)

[Michael_Harmon-23749] Haha no problem

[Michael_Harmon-23749] Me too, when I finally get it set up

[Lisa] do you like going by mike or michael?

[Lisa] you can change the id on your chat

[Lisa] klooge picks up what your computer is called I think

[Lisa] click edit then preferences and scroll down to session name

[Lisa] all the other preference stuff is in there too

[Michael] Is that better?

[Lisa] sure

[Michael] Sorry this all new to me! I'm usually pretty decent at computers

[Lisa] well klooge is its own beast

[Lisa] but you'll get used to it

[Michael] Always a small learning curve

[Lisa] right about the time that bob will change us over to a new system and everyone will be lost all over again

[Michael] and you can call me whatever you want. Barbies kid is fine with me

[Michael] haha

[Lisa] won't be doing that! :)

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Michael] Hello Master. So how far down to I replace values with 18

[Michael] Do I stop at Max Press?

[Master] chuckles, no only the 10 s

[Master] the charts for what numbers go in the other areas is on the site

[Master] for th blank spots

[Michael] I feel a moron

[Master] and laughs at the other comments

[Master] LOL

[Master] not at all

[Lisa] don't

[Master] this is a very new thing for you

[Master] it will take a couple of weeks at least for you to feel acclimated

[Lisa] wish john was here - he is expert

[Master] Lisa is an old hand at this

[Master] haha

[Lisa] besides Bob of course

[Michael] im looking for the charts right now

[Lisa] no I'm not

[Master] for numbers

[Master] you have the 18 in STR

[Master] and the 17 in INT

[Lisa] I have only made one character and that was in 2010 under serious guidance

[Master] then do you want to have a better Con or a better Dex

[Michael (to GM only)] Character sheet for For Michael modified: Ability Scores - STR: (S) : CHANGED: 18 (10). STAM: (ST) : CHANGED: 18 (10). MUSC: (MU) : CHANGED: 18 (10). INT: (I) : CHANGED: 17 (10).

[Master] be able to avoid damage better? or take more damage

[Michael] better dex?

[Master] then 14 into Dex and 13 into Con

[Michael] I want to be somewhat nimble for assassination

[Michael (to GM only)] Character sheet for For Michael modified: Ability Scores - DEX: (D) : CHANGED: 14 (10). Reason: (RE) : CHANGED: 17 (10).

[Michael] K what was that final value?

[Michael] ill find it eventually

[Master] 14 is Dex 13 is Con

[Michael] I got that

[Master] then the last two values are for WIs and Charimsa

[Master] both are average

[Master] 11 and 10

[Master] so which goes where is up to you

[Michael] what do you recommend

[Michael] ?

[Master] 10 in Wis and 11 in Cha

[Michael (to GM only)] Character sheet for For Michael modified: Ability Scores - CON: (C) : CHANGED: 13 (10).

[Michael] cool. now what?

[Master] you want to run away to the Big City where you do not know anyone at all

[Master] not sure that is a wise move ;)

[Michael] eh?

[Master] grins

[Michael] :)

[Master] a bad joke

[Master] so now you take the chart that is in Chapter 1

[Michael] okay looking it up

[Master] each Ability has it broken down there

[Master] but first

[Master] you have one more roll to make

[Master] a d100

[Michael] what? okay...

[Master] for your bonus strength

[Michael] (d100) [1d100=8] 8

[Michael] wow that sucks

[Master] ok so your exeptional strength is 08

[Master] not a great roll but heh you cannot hae htem all

[Michael] haha true

[Master] now

[Master] befroe you start filling in number

[Michael (to GM only)] Character sheet for For Michael modified: Ability Scores - CHR: (CH) : CHANGED: 11 (10).

[Master] I wan tto have one more set of rolls

[Master] for hit points

[Master] then you cna use the charts to start filling in the rest

[Michael] okay

[Master] you will roll 5d10 for hit points

[Master] you start at 10

[Master] then add the 510

[Michael] (5d10) [5d10=3,2,6,1,9] 21

[Master] so you ar e6th level and have 31 hit point

[Michael] are ht points health?

[Master] lower left

[Master] but yes how much damage you can take

[Michael] iNo, I cant find Hit Points in the Fill in area. Is it called Health?

[Master] no

[Michael] Hit Point Adjest?

[Master] farther down

[Master] all the way down

[Master] there is Currentt Hitp points

[Master] and Max Hit points

[Lisa] Under Combat

[Michael] thank you

[Michael (to GM only)] Character sheet for For Michael modified: Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 31 (null).

Corvus has joined the game on Fri Jan 30 19:02:22 EST 2015

Corvus is receiving the map Inside the opening...

Corvus has received the map Inside the opening.

[Master] welcome Sir

[Corvus] I HAVE COME!!!

[Master] Corvus this is Michael,

[Michael] Hello?

[Master] he is another new player to audition

[Corvus] Hiiiiiii!

[Master] Corvus we are on teh Who What Were story arc again tonight

[Master] so you will play HOffman again, until John gets here but I do not think he will make it tonight

[Master] he was very happy you did not kill him last week, grins

[Lisa] oh please

[Lisa] I could get hoffman killed :)

[Lisa] let me play....

[Master] chuckles

[Corvus] Hey Bob, for something like feats in 5e(DM discression of course) do most DM's allow you to learn feats by NPC's? Like a monk mater teaches a PC Stunning Strike, instead of having to wait to pick another feat.

[Master] no no feats in 2nd edition

[Master] but you learn proficiencies from NPCs yes

[Corvus] That's why I said 5e

[Michael (to GM only)] Character sheet for For Michael modified: Ability Scores - Exceptional STR: (XSTR) : CHANGED: 08 (null). STAM: (ST) : CHANGED: 9 (18). MUSC: (MU) : CHANGED: 9 (18). AIM: (AI) : CHANGED: 6 (10). Balance: (BA) : CHANGED: 8 (10). Health: (HE) : CHANGED: 7 (10).

[Master] when you go up in level you can learn new skills from them

[Master] and in a general type of question for 5e and others, I would say that MOST DMs should allow that

[Master] it makes for a much richer campaign to develop the characters and have them interact with the NPCs in several different ways

[Corvus] How many DM's do that type of thing though, feats and skills are earned more through interaction than XP?

[Master] looking for a trainer

[Master] I would say it depends on the type of game system, there are many systems out there that are more story telling based than 5e and so would build that sort of thing in

[Master] class based systems like D&D tend to make it all about XP level

[Corvus] gr

[Michael] When I am filling in attributes for the breakdown into sub categories, there are already some slots with 10 in them. Do I add the points on top of the 10?

[Master] instead of th e10

[Michael] okay i thought some of these were pretty high haha

[Corvus] I shall go and scavange the near bare kitchen for what little food remains. Be back in a little while.

[Master] ok

[Michael (to GM only)] Character sheet for For Michael modified: Ability Scores - Fitness: (FI) : CHANGED: null (10). Reason: (RE) : CHANGED: 7 (17). Intuition: (IU) : CHANGED: 6 (10). Willpower: (WI) : CHANGED: 4 (10).

[Michael (to GM only)] Character sheet for For Michael modified: Ability Scores - Fitness: (FI) : CHANGED: 6 (null). Leadership: (LD) : CHANGED: 6 (10).

[Master] Michael you do not cut them in half

[Master] when you split htem

[Master] you put in the same number

[Michael] Sorry, i though there was a rule that you could but no more then 4 apart. sorry i'll fix that. What about uneven splits

[Master] grins you are a step ahead then

[Master] you can do that you are right

[Master] raise the Reason to 18 and drop the Knowldge to 16 for example

[Master] on your Intelligence of 17

[Master] so you were doing it right for that

[Master] I misread the log

[Michael] okay i'll fix that

[Master] when ever you hit save on your character sheet (commit) I see the changes that people made to their sheets

[Michael] oh sorry!

[Master] I saw some sixes go by and thought that was too low

[Master] no it is a good thing

[Master] lets us help out easier

[Master] and by the way everything typed here into the chat room is posted to the site

[Master] so do not post email or phone numbers, etc

[Master] but you can review the changes your self afterward also

[Master] texted Eric, TMO is typically not in until 8 anyway

[Master] and Spring is normally after 9 some time

[Michael (to GM only)] Character sheet for For Michael modified: Ability Scores - AIM: (AI) : CHANGED: 16 (6). Balance: (BA) : CHANGED: 12 (8). Health: (HE) : CHANGED: 13 (7). Fitness: (FI) : CHANGED: 13 (6). Reason: (RE) : CHANGED: 17 (7). Knowledge: (KN) : CHANGED: 17 (10). Intuition: (IU) : CHANGED: 10 (6). Willpower: (WI) : CHANGED: 10 (4). Leadership: (LD) : CHANGED: 11 (6). Appearance: (AP) : CHANGED: 9 (10).

[Michael] what is TMO?

[Michael] Also can you review my sheet real quick?

[Master] one of th eother players' names

[Master] off to check

[Michael] Some of these Im having trouble finding

[Michael] Oops found a mistake in strength

[Lisa] don't think your saving throws are right

[Michael] what goes there?

[Lisa] I thought bob was giving you a 6 level character

[Lisa] so your numbers would be under warrior 5-6 level

[Michael] cant edit that. it's locked

[Lisa] hmmm

[Michael] he's checking it right now is my guess

[Master] ok

[Lisa] ok

[Master] fixed

[Master] saving throughts

[Master] hp strencth

[Master] cha

[Master] etc

[Lisa] your typing sucks

[Michael] dear lord. Proficency is next

[Master] thank you

[Master] and Mike is on the way

[Michael] and yes thank you

[Lisa] saving throughts?

[Master] I was teasing Lisa

[Lisa] yeah sure

[Master] so before you worry about proficiencies

[Master] you should learn to roll checks, etc

[Michael] Okay.

[Master] I will go edit your sheet again

[Lisa] brb

[Michael] Did I screw up that badly?

[Master] no

[Master] I wanted to add a weapon for you to practice with

[Michael] okay so uh what do I do with this weapon? I can guess where the sharp end goes though...

[Master] grins

[Master] first bring up the dice panel and make a Muscle check

[Michael] okay I brought up the dice roller panel but from there i don't know what to do

[Master] the arm

[Master] is the tab with your various checks on it

[Master] the shield one is for saving throws etc

[Michael] oh so roll again for muscle?

[Michael] (5d6) [5d6=4,6,6,1,1] 18

[Master] no

[Master] you click on Muscle

[Master] on the dice panel

[Master] that makes the check for you

[Master] and compares results, etc

[Master] you bring up the dice panel, click on the arm, then on that list click on Muscle

[Master] it will auto roll the die for you

[Michael] Roll #1: (d2) [1d2=1] 1

[Master] For Michael: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Michael] oh god did I do it right

[Master] no tha twas me

[Master] to show you

[Master] on your dice panel there are several tabs

[Master] it can be hard for me to describe sometimes becuase I see slightly different things

[Master] there is the gears, the fighting shield the raised arm

[Master] the round shield

[Lisa] ok

[Master] the raised arm is your ability checks

[Lisa] are you there?

[Michael] im having trouble finding that. Is there an alt way to pull up the tabl?

[Lisa] see for michael on left column?

[Lisa] right click on that

[Michael] okay

[Lisa] hover over Roll dice

[Lisa] then click on open dice panel

[Michael] okay

[Lisa] a popup window should open

[Michael] okay

[Lisa] there is a row of icons

[Michael] k

[Michael] 2 rows

[Lisa] 3rd one in is a flexed arm

[Lisa] click that for ability checks

[Michael] one moment

[Lisa] then click on red arm under category you want to roll

TMO has joined the game on Fri Jan 30 19:30:51 EST 2015

TMO is receiving the map Inside the opening...

TMO has received the map Inside the opening.

[Lisa] Branwyn: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Lisa] Hi TMO :)

[Michael] okay when I open dice panel nothing is coming up

[TMO] hola peeps

[Michael] it says it's open but cant find it

[Michael] For Michael: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] that is right

[Master] and Hello TMO

[Michael] it shows initiatibe but not muscle

[Master] Lisa can you make a roll off of Michael';s panel to double check

[Lisa] move an icon over and click on flexed arm

[Lisa] For Michael: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

TMO flexes

[Master] smile, there you go

[Master] very impresive TMO

[TMO] you betha!

[TMO] *betcha

[Master] and Micheal that is right now

[Michael] seriously this cannot be this diff

[Michael] icult

[Lisa] I see green gear icon then shield icon and then flex arm

[Master] chuckles

Mike has joined the game on Fri Jan 30 19:33:52 EST 2015

Mike is receiving the map Inside the opening...

[TMO] you get used to it pretty quick. Took me a while too

Mike has received the map Inside the opening.

[Master] it is second nature to others

[Master] because they have years of experience

[Master] and welcome Mike

[Lisa] if you rolled initiative then you must have clicked on the shield

[Lisa] Hi Mike :)

[Mike] hey lis

[Michael] that was a default. the roll panel wont show up. I know it's like a window but it doesn't pop up

Michael is now controlling For Michael

Michael is no longer controlling For Michael

[Master] TMO how do you bring up your dice panel?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] eek - have to log out and in

[TMO] right click on name in list and then down to dice panel

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have a dice panel stuck on my screen

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Imari (Mike)] i assume we haven't gone anywhere yet

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jan 30 19:36:17 EST 2015

[Master] you are exploring the hut here on the edge fo the forest Mike

[Master] where you here for that?

[Master] with Spring last session?

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jan 30 19:36:53 EST 2015

Lisa is receiving the map Inside the opening...

[Imari (Mike)] yup

[Michael] okay it says the dice panel is open and is gibing me the option to close it but i cannot find the darn panel

[Imari (Mike)] and we heard howling

[Master] excelent Mike then you did not miss anything

Lisa has received the map Inside the opening.

[Master] so Michael, di dyou have a character name?

[Michael] found it on the actual map tab. now what

[Michael] yeah, Hugh D'Ambray

[Michael] from a book

[Michael] For Michael: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Michael] hallelueya

[Lisa] yay :)

[Michael] k sir, now what

[Master] that is it

[Master] the only othe rthing is combat

[Lisa] well you should at least give him a pointed stick for the time being

[Master] but do you really want to hit other people? grins

[Lisa] something

[Master] he has a dagger

[Michael] should i stay away from proficencies right now?

[Master] for now yes

[Lisa] brick?

[Master] we can start off

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Michael] okay

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray will be coming down the path following along after Kenna Westfoot, you have been bugging her to help you get to Dryads Lair, the Big City

[Master] and she ditched you again

[Michael] sneak along

[Lisa] (lol)

[Master] then you stumble upon this scene at a hut on th edge of the woods

[Master] with this group standing here talking

[Master] and if they spot you they can ask you questions

[Michael] Observe them

[Michael] Brignads?

[Master] hard to tell

[Master] they are not rom around here

[Master] they have a strange look to them

[Michael] Eavesdrop

[Master] and there is a hippogriff circling around over head watching them

[Master] you can try to get close to them

[Michael] That doesn't inspire confidenct

[Michael] yes please

[Michael] how close do i need to move my guy

[Master] and Mike that would be Art on what he will do

[Master] you can leave him there for now, you are still 50 yards away

[Master] and the scale on this map is right, for the number of feet, etc

[Imari (Mike)] he'll stay on the lookout for the wolves

[Master (to Mike only)] art sees the human trying to quietly sneak up towards the hut

[Michael] If I cannot go unobserved to my viewpoint I would like to cautiously approach

[Imari (Mike) (to Master only)] test

[Lisa] Michael - you can right click on your character name on left and then Chat As Hugh

[Master] thank you Lisa

[Master] and yes to Mike

[Imari (Mike) (to Master only)] he'll dive down on the turd. get imari's attention. or galduk

[Lisa] That way it will look like your character is talking

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Like this

[Michael] Hello travelers?

[Michael] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hello Travelers

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] ?

[Corvus] We starting?

[Master] and Hugh feels a gust of wind as he gets BUZZED by the hippogriff

[Lisa] (yes)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh ducks for cover like his life depends on it

[Master] that swoops over his head and then over to behind the group

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Cautionsly Apprach?

[Imari (Mike)] "Shur, another outsider."

[Lisa (to Michael only)] none of my characters are on this road trip so I am just here to be annoying and make side comments tonight. In case you wonder why I am not playing in character tonight

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] May I inquire as to where this band of travelers are headed? I am on my way towards the city and would appreciate safety in numbers

[Master] TMO is afk

[Master] SO that is directed at IMari or Hoffman

[Lisa (to Michael only)] and if you want to type a charcater action, you can type /me in front and then it looks like an action and not conversation

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) smiles

[Corvus] I am back at the keyboard.

[Imari (Mike)] "Why is this shack in the woods so popular? Who are you and why are you here? Do you live here?"

Hoffman (Corvus)] Keep ready, wolves prowl around us.

[Master (to Lisa only)] and he might want to knwo about whispers

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Wolves? Friends of yours???

[Master (to Michael only)] this shack is just off the road leading south to Northam

[Imari (Mike)] "Why would we be friends with wolves?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Why not? You have a griffen that looks popular your group

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Michael only)] and the / also works like how I am talking to you only. If you want to ask me a question and not have it go in chat just start /Lisa or Bob would be /Master

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Lisa only)] thank you

[Imari (Mike)] "Yes, but wolves? If you are just a traveler I suggest you run before the wolves get here."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Not likely. If they aren't friends of yours, then perhaps you wouldn't mind an extra fighter for awhile. If not I suppose I could leave you to the wolves. In a literal manner. Either way I'm on my way to the city but would appreciate safety in numbers

[Imari (Mike)] "Do you have silver?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] is my dagger silver

[Master (to Michael only)] no

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No, but wolves bleed which likely means they can be killed. If they are werewolves cut off the head

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Not many things grow back a head

Hoffman (Corvus)] Easier said than done son.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'll act as bait?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (fresh meat!)

[Hoffman]] (Corvus) I let off a boisterous laugh

Hoffman (Corvus)] Yes, let the newcomer run in circles!

[Imari (Mike)] "Do what you will, but if you turn on us, beware."

Hoffman (Corvus)] My ax is longing for blood.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, seeing as how I have a dagger vs a group of highly armed people surely I will turn on you

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) roll eyes

[Lisa (to Michael only)] and when I want to talk in chat room but out of character I usually just put parens around it to distinguish

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Imari (Mike)] "Why does everyone we meet in this part of the wolrd have an attitude?"

Hoffman (Corvus)] I have no clue.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sarcasm is a way of looking at the world. Not an attitude

[Imari (Mike)] "Artiark, come down! I'm going to scout around. See just where these wolves are and where they are headed."

[Imari (Mike)] "You can talk philosophy with this one."

[Imari (Mike)] ::gets on Artiark and flies toward the howls::

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That your Pet?

[Imari (Mike) (to Master only)] going to do just what i said. try and get a bead on the things

[Master] the howls came out in the woods

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Perhaps we should fortify the hut?

[Master] you can fly over th trees

[Imari (Mike)] how heavy is the canopy?

[Master] but will not see much under the canopy

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]] moved 18'08".

[Master] but you can try to look for clearings, meadows, etcd

[Imari (Mike)] can i use their howls as a guide, then? fly until they are right under me?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] May I move towards the hut away from danger?

[Master] there are no howls right now but yes that is a good plan

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 23'05".

[Imari (Mike)] will circle then until i hear some. not too far from the group in case the beasties slip under me.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Shall we light a fire? Wolves dislike fire

[Master (to Michael only)] yes you are doing well, it can take a moment sometimes for the others to respond when they first get back from AFK

[Master] so far no more howls

[TMO] (we being attacked by wolfy things?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] what?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Michael only)] what is afK?

[Master (to Michael only)] your roleplaying is right afk, away from keyboard

[Lisa] (you can only hope)

[Master (to Michael only)] there is an icon on th tool bar the sleep bubble

[Master] and no attacks yet TMO

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] /if havent been afk though

[Master] just the howling

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master (to Michael only)] I was meaning others not responding quickly because they were afk, and when they come back they can review the chat that happened, etc

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] oh thanks

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] i appreciate it

[Lisa] (I want the owner to show up and see 6 people all over his property)

[Lisa] (pleeze can't he come home?)

[Imari (Mike)] i want the owner to show up and be a werewolf.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) says to Hugh, "Hello sugar. How d'you do?" She looks around at the woods and the howling. "Everyone might wanna step inside though. Oh.. um.. the two of you we don't know, d'you mind if we touch you with silver 'fore we bring you in with us?" She smiles. "Just to check, y'understand."

[Imari (Mike)] apparently everyone else in the hemisphere is coming to his house

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] As long as you don't stab me in the shankrius

[Master (to GM only)] Man #2 moved 1'09".

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand:: is now ARMED.

Shurkural (TMO)] Not unless you make me, honey. Just touch this with bare flesh.

Hoffman (Corvus)] Attack: Hand Axe:: is now ARMED.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) holds the sword blade toward Hugh.

[Man #2 (Master)] can I ask why you are in my house?

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) touch sword. no sizzeleing flesh

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Satisfied?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) nods. "Sure thing, sugar."

Hoffman (Corvus)] We are tracking something. Is this your property?

Ilero (TMO)] Could still be ally, yes?

[Man #2 (Master)] I am inside, you came in rumaged around and now are on my front step

[Man #2 (Master)] and am inside while you are outside

[Man #2 (Master)] who do you think belons here?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yeah, about that, you have more pressing matters

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] are you aware there are werewolves around here?

[Man #2 (Master)] THere are no werewolves that I know of

[Man #2 (Master)] there are wolves

[Man #2 (Master)] I have a pack

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks around for the person speaking. "We don't mean no harm, I promise. Can we talk?"

[Hoffman]] (Corvus) I study the man.

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Man #2 (Master)] why should that concern yhou?

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) looks supresided

[Master (to GM only)] Man #2 moved 1'00".

Shurkural (TMO)] Well.. probably don't mean any harm.

Shurkural (TMO)] If it really is just wolves, we we'll get outta your hair real quick.

[Lisa] (he has a pack of wolves?)

[Man #2 (Master)] Can't a man use the chamber pot and not have his home invaded?

Shurkural (TMO)] We was asked up to see if'n there was a werewolf, and I found mixed man and wolf tracks.

Shurkural (TMO)] You gotta admit that's suspicious?

[Man #2 (Master)] and who are you to bother me and my pack?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, foul play has been suspected. We didn't mean any harm.

[Man #2 (Master)] What sort of fowl play? was a chicken murdered?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Have you noticed anything suspicious? Perhaps some of your livestock gone missing?

[Man #2 (Master)] someone wants to claim problems because of my pack?

[Man #2 (Master)] I do not raise livestock

[Man #2 (Master)] I do not believe in penning creatures of god up

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] How do you survive good sir?

[Man #2 (Master)] and forcing them to man's will

[Man #2 (Master)] I let the good creatures decide where they will roam

[Man #2 (Master)] and then I make fair game of them for food

[Lisa] (lol to fowl play)

[Imari (Mike)] is anyone from our group going to handle this? or just let the outsider do the talking for us

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You let your wolves harm innocents? Possible children?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That is irresponsible of local customs

[Man #2 (Master)] woudl you let your child roam free in the woods alone?

[Man #2 (Master)] then they do get what they deserve

[Imari (Mike)] no no no, don't antagonize bob's npcs. that's a bad tactic

Shurkural (TMO)] Where are you so's we can talk face to face?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] duly noted

[Man #2 (Master)] (he is right behind you in th edoorway)

[Imari (Mike) (to Master only)] soooooooo i guess i need an excuse to land and take over

Shurkural (TMO)] (I don't see an icon)

[Man #2 (Master) (to Mike only)] you can easliy see him there

Shurkural (TMO)] (I see Hugh)

[Master] Man #2 moved 1'05".

Shurkural (TMO)] there he is

[Man #2 (Master)] sorry

[Imari (Mike) (to Master only)] will land

Man #2 (Master) frowns at the hippogriff comes in for a landing in the clearing

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] With all due respect sir, are you not worried about local officers of the law. We mean you no ill will, but they may? For your sake, would you not watch your amazing creatures? Protect them from the law? (How do I do a charimsa check)

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Imari (Mike)] "Good day, sir."

Hoffman (Corvus)] /w DM What did we miss, we searched the whole house?

[Man #2 (Master)] (just like any check Michael, dice panel)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: CHR check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Imari (Mike)] ::motions Artiark back into the air::

[Shurkural]] (TMO) smiles and holds up a hand, leaving her sword pointed down. "Sorry, sir. We just gotta check and make sure about the werewolf thing. If it's just regular wolves, well, I don't think we was hired to do anything about that."

[Lisa] (wow)

[Man #2 (Master)] (corvus, no one actually entered the bedroom just looked in quickly and left)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] so I passed the check does that do anything?

[Imari (Mike)] may we have a minute of your time to talk about our lord and savior BOB?

[Man #2 (Master) (to Michael only)] I take that into account for his reaction to what you say, etc

Hoffman (Corvus)] /w Dm Okay.

Man #2 (Master) frowns slightly at Shur, looks at Hugh,

[Man #2 (Master)] I take your meaning,

[Man #2 (Master)] however you still have not told me your names,

[Imari (Mike)] "I am Imari."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Im Hugh, My absolute pleasure to meet you

[Man #2 (Master)] so I find it a bit hard to trust you with waving swords around, if you understand

[Imari (Mike)] "That was Artiark, and this is Galduk."

Hoffman (Corvus)] Attack: Hand Axe:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] My sword is sheathed. I cannot speak for the others

[Imari (Mike)] "We don't know this one or that one." ::points at hugh and spring's character::

[Imari (Mike)] "They came here by themselves."

Shurkural (TMO)] Sorry. Everything sorta happened all at once, I got confused. I'm Shurkural, this is Ilero, Hoffman and Imari. We're up from the city.

[Imari (Mike)] "We were hired by the nearby town to hunt for werewolves."

[Brian the Younger (Master)] I am Brian the Younger

[Imari (Mike)] "So the pack we heard are yours?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm on my way to the city. I found these honorable men and women and thought I might tag along for awhile for protection with safty in numbers. Not unlike your wolves

[Brian the Younger (Master)] I would be guessing that you were hired by the burgermiester?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) nods. "Sure was."

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) hugh thinks about what the heck a burgermiester is

Shurkural (TMO)] (I think he's the town chef)

[Brian the Younger (Master)] did Laika let you come?

[Brian the Younger (Master)] or did she try to stop you?

Shurkural (TMO)] Oh.. uh.. well, I don't know if she knows we're here today. We didn't part real friendly like yesterday, so we didn't talk this morning at all.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] She tried losing me, but she knew the way. I figured I would follow her until I reached the city. After all, it is impolite to leave a woman alone in dangerous woods.

Shurkural (TMO)] Wait, she's here?

[Brian the Younger (Master)] (awesome Michael, but different woman, Lisa will explain)

[Brian the Younger (Master)] I wonder

[Brian the Younger (Master)] why did you part on bad terms?

[Lisa (to Corvus only)] am I the only one that thinks it's a bit odd how a human "keeps" a pacl of wolves without them ripping him apart?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] SORRY

Shurkural (TMO)] She kept thinking we mistreat our hippogriff.

Shurkural (TMO)] Which we don't.

[Brian the Younger (Master)] did you tell her you were coming here to take my wolves? or maybe she saw you keep that hippogirff in slavery

[Lisa] (laika is the town animal handler and expert - kenna is the halfling you were following)

[Brian the Younger (Master)] you force it to take that woman

[Brian the Younger (Master)] how is that not slavery:?

[Imari (Mike)] ::rolls her eyes:: "Great another one."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Slavery is an evil thing. I would not allow it. I certainly don't condone it

[Imari (Mike)] "Well for one, he's right now flying all by himself..."

Brian the Younger (Master) grunts in forces agreement

[Imari (Mike)] "So if I mistreated him, he would fly away. But he doesn't, because we are friends."

Brian the Younger (Master) looks skeptical

[Shurkural]] (TMO) sighs. "Why is everyone so blasted concerned with the damn hippogriff, and not at all at there maybe being werewolves round here?"

[Brian the Younger (Master)] there are no werewolves

[Brian the Younger (Master)] if there were I would know about it

Shurkural (TMO)] Great! Can you give us any proof to take to the burgermaster?

[Lisa (to Corvus only)] okay I guess I am the only one that thinks it's strange :)

[Imari (Mike)] "Then give us some proof to show the town and we can be rid of this place."

[Imari (Mike)] ::nods at Shur::

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sir, you are a knowledgable man in this forest. Is there a way we can prove this?

[Brian the Younger (Master)] there is only a greedy burgermiester who wants to reap a profit by slauthering my pack

Hoffman (Corvus)] /w Lisa No you are not. I failed two observation test though.

[Lisa (to Corvus only)] doesn't mean you can't bring anything you want up

[Brian the Younger (Master) (to Lisa only)] he also is not understainding whispers, he is using slash w

[Lisa] (and that would just be /Lisa no w )

[Brian the Younger (Master)] can you prove that my pack will not come to harm?

Hoffman (Corvus) (to Lisa only)] Yeah, i am quite ready to act.

Shurkural (TMO)] If I can just check 'em with silver, I'll be willing to say ain't none of 'em weres.

Shurkural (TMO)] But I gotta see all of them. Sorry.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It is impossible to garuntee such a promise, however I will certainly do what I can to watch out for them and spread the word about your pack

[Brian the Younger (Master)] They are not dogs on leashes to go at the whim of a human

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Imari (Mike)] ::blinks at Hugh:: "Why are you speaking for us?"

[Brian the Younger (Master)] and I do not want you to spread any word about the pack

[Brian the Younger (Master)] I wan tto be left alone

[Imari (Mike)] "You are not one of us. You are a stranger to us, leave our business to us."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Suit yourself

Shurkural (TMO)] (Imari is our diplomat, can you tell? ;) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] /Hugh rolls eyes

[Imari (Mike)] well this guy is interfering with our diplomacy

[Brian the Younger (Master) (to Michael only)] I like the roleplay and Mike can be prickly

Shurkural (TMO)] (hee hee)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] /Hugh sighs

[Imari (Mike)] is this the kid that is missing btw?

[Brian the Younger (Master)] no

Shurkural (TMO)] (didn't think so)

[Imari (Mike)] "Do you happen to know of the missing youth from the village?"

[Brian the Younger (Master)] (that kid is off on barge to the city, or in th city, etc)

[Imari (Mike)] "If we knew for sure what happened to him that would appease the town."

[Brian the Younger (Master)] which missing youth?

Hoffman (Corvus)] Shurkura, shall we hunt this beast within the wood then?

[Brian the Younger (Master)] anyone who wants more than a meager existence leaves

[Shurkural]] (TMO) thinks. Steam is rising from her ears.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Exactly, this man knows

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That's why I left

Brian the Younger (Master) gestures at Hugh, see there is one of your missing youth

Shurkural (TMO)] Well..

[Imari (Mike)] "Yes. I wonder why anyone would stay here. And I'm from Carnak."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] wait what

[Brian the Younger (Master)] that the burgermiester is trying to tie down and be forced to stay in town

[Brian the Younger (Master) (to Michael only)] grins, no worries it is not you, he is just ad libbling, grins

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Imari (Mike)] "Do you know why the town might think there's a werewolf on the loose? Has your pack hunted near the village or taken any of the livestock?"

[Brian the Younger (Master)] The burgermiester is lying to you, that is why they think that

Ilero (TMO)] Why?

[Brian the Younger (Master)] because he wants to control every thing

Hoffman (Corvus)] Why is this?

[Brian the Younger (Master)] he wants to gather wolf hides and sell them

[Brian the Younger (Master)] did you think that Laika and him got along very well?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 18!!

Hoffman (Corvus)] Hide sells well... if this wa the case? Why did he send us for a werewolf thn?

Hoffman (Corvus)] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Hoffman]] (Corvus) studies the man's face for tells

[Brian the Younger (Master) (to Corvus only)] you think that he is telling the truth about not liking th burgermiester, and he does seem to really want to be left alone outside of the town

Hoffman (Corvus)] What has the Burgermeister done to you Brian?

[Imari (Mike)] "So you are saying he hired us thinking we would just kill every wolf in the forest and he would get the skins?"

[Shurkural]] (TMO) shrugs. "I got nothing against wolves, if they're no danger to the town. You'd think it wouldn't be hard to get the ranchers here up in arms about wolves though, if its their flocks in danger. No need to bring experts in with a lie when locals'll do as well.

[Brian the Younger (Master)] He wants to control everything

[Brian the Younger (Master)] did you see any livestock in town?

Shurkural (TMO)] He mentioned sheep.

[Brian the Younger (Master)] you do not keep sheep in pens

[Brian the Younger (Master)] shep graze

[Brian the Younger (Master)] they need to move from pasture to pasture

Hoffman (Corvus)] He's right.

[Imari (Mike)] my grandparents do. they feed them hay and alfalfa

[Imari (Mike)] so pbthththtbthbth

[Brian the Younger (Master)] (so he would be angry at your grandparents too ;P )

[Shurkural]] (TMO) nods slowly. "Yes, I know that, which makes 'em even more likely to want to go after wolves, if they can't protect their sheep through fences.

Hoffman (Corvus)] Imari.

[Hoffman]] (Corvus) waves him over.

[Lisa] (her)

[Brian the Younger (Master)] (her)

Hoffman (Corvus)] (Apologies)

[Imari (Mike)] they also keep goats in a pen.

[Imari (Mike)] though they have a habit of climbing out

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] did i come from this town and since i lived there did I notice anything strange or corrupt going on?

Hoffman (Corvus)] Imari!

[Imari (Mike)] "Shur, what do we do? Do we believe this guy, or keep looking? I think this has been a big waste of our time."

[Hoffman]] (Corvus) I wave him over more insistantly.

[Brian the Younger (Master) (to Michael only)] you came from farther up north, and then as you went south you got here,

[Imari (Mike)] ::SHE goes to Hoffman:: "What?"

Hoffman (Corvus)] /ooc

Hoffman (Corvus)] sorry again

Hoffman (Corvus) (to Mike only)] I think we have two opinions here. He's telling the truth, I sure of it. The man in the town wants control, and Brian wants pure freedom. Laika also is against the Burgermeister.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) throws her hand up in the air. "Okay. Here's what I got. Burgerman wants us to get rid of the wolves, but tells us some cock and bull werewolf story to do it. Which is stupid, but whatever. Stupid happens, I should know. Look, if you're okay with us testing you and your pack, we won't hurt none of them if they don't make us, we'll leave you alone and go on our way, with no word to anyone. Are we all happy with that?!"

[Lisa] (how do a pack of wild wolves belong to anyone? I don't get that)

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) hugh nods at the man may I have a brief word in private?

[Imari (Mike) (to Corvus only)] yeah, but this guy doesn't like laika. i say we just go home. maybe burn a building or two on our way out

[Lisa] (i miss having indigo around to ask all my stupid questions)

Shurkural (TMO)] (neither do I, but I'm not Wolfman Jack here. ;) )

Hoffman (Corvus)] same as a feral cat fed daily by a old lady. The depend on each other

Brian the Younger (Master) frowns at Hugh, I think you should stay right there and say what you want in front of everyone

[Lisa] (hmm - I think they are all werewolves and the names of all of them were in that book that Ilero was reading)

[Brian the Younger (Master)] just not sure I want people rummaging in my house again

[Imari (Mike)] okay, i say this whole thing is just some dunb hickville turf war. let's just go. burn a few buildings on our way out as a warning not to waste our time in the future. but no the inn. that dude's the only one who's been at all helpful

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Why would I? As they so said They don't know me and don't trust me

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would be happy to speak at a location of your choosing

[Brian the Younger (Master)] here is as good a place as any

[Shurkural]] (TMO) smiles at Hugh again. "No offense, sweetie. It's ain't personal."

Shurkural (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

Shurkural (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Ilero]] (TMO) trips over a gap in the boards, but recovers quickly.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] With all due respect sir. You love your wolves and want us gone. We. at least I want to be on my way. I like wolves and will gladly leave you alone if we may just prove to the townspeaple there aren't any werewolves. It will not affect the wolves at all and we can calm the townspeople enough to start looking at the real problems and not made up ones. I will take nothing but a minute and we will leave. If we cannot prove it, then the townspeople will come to you for answers even if the burgermeister is guilty.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You don't want a corrupt official to get off scot free because the locals were bothering you do you?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) mutters to Ilero, "Sounds like a boy Marisu."

[Brian the Younger (Master)] It seems to me that you want me to treat my pack as pets, and force them to bow to your wishes,

Hoffman (Corvus)] I will not be here next week fyi

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No, that is not nature. If we cannot resolve this, I will be on my way. But, I will have to inform those who would do you harm that I couldn't get any answerd from you. It would be a responsibility

[Shurkural]] (TMO) frowns in puzzlement. "Well, we could just treat 'em like wild and dangerous animals living near people who need to be defended. Would that be better??"

[Brian the Younger (Master)] (no game next week, I have a work event to run, Destination Fridays Jamaica)

Hoffman (Corvus)] perfect

Shurkural (TMO)] I don't see what the problem with the whole thing is.

[Imari (Mike)] "Seriously, what are these people's problem. If we want to make sure his pack is left alone he thinks we're slavers."

Brian the Younger (Master) smiles I would very much like it that you treat them as the wild and free animls they are

Shurkural (TMO)] We touch 'em, they're clean, we leave.

Shurkural (TMO)] Good, fine! We can do that. I've got a bow right here.

[Imari (Mike)] "Wild wolves near civilization usually get killed."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] I did the charisma check can he see i am sincere and we will leave him alone if we quickly test a wolf?

[Imari (Mike)] "Wolves considered to be under the convrol of a person might be allowed to live peacefully."

[Brian the Younger (Master)] Your problem barbarian is that you live in a city and have forgotten what it is like to be wild and free

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well I lived in a harsh town in the north. Survival is a real thing up there

Shurkural (TMO)] No, we haven't! What is it with you people up here!?

[Brian the Younger (Master) (to Michael only)] yes and he seems to be attempting to be nicer to you, but it not bending in his beliefs

[Imari (Mike)] "No, I'm sick of unbending people who are bullheaded to the point of rediculousness."

[Lisa (to Michael only)] Imari is a barbarian priestess with the tattoos and spear etc.

Shurkural (TMO)] Look, I don't necessarily WANT to hunt 'em all down, but if that's what I gotta do to prove they ain't werewolves, then I will. I am giving you another way to do it, no harm to nobody!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Lisa only)] thanks

Hoffman (Corvus)] Sir, people live differently. If it appeared the wolves were under control and tamed, then the Burgermeister might let it drop. You do not have to control them, only put up a charade.

[Imari (Mike)] "I know what I do and where I am supposed to be. Partik guides my steps to where he wants me to be. City or wilderness. But even in Carnak we would kill your precious wolves if they nosed around our camp."

[Brian the Younger (Master)] the way I see it,

[Imari (Mike)] "You seem to think that the wolves have the right of the land. But that right belongs to the people with the might to take it."

[Brian the Younger (Master)] you could attempt to find them and do what you want to them which might hurt them, or I could do what you want and force them to submit which would crush their spirit,

[Shurkural]] (TMO) bangs her head gently against the wall.

[Imari (Mike)] "So if you and your wolves want to live that way then you'll have to go to war to get it. Otherwise, stop being so damn obstinant."

[Brian the Younger (Master)] are you telling me I should go to war with the town?

[Lisa (to Michael only)] Shur is a ranger with wrewolves as her hated species of choice :) Sorry I should have given you a bit of a rundown on who everybody's characters are

[Imari (Mike)] "Shur, let's go. We'll tell the Burgermeister about this idiot and leave this village of idiots to their own destruction."

Hoffman (Corvus) (to Master only)] does he have a short temper? Hoffman?

[Brian the Younger (Master) (to Corvus only)] no not at all, he tends to remember for a long time though

[Imari (Mike)] "I am sick to death of people who refuse to listen to any other viewpoint or lie or jump to conclusions and ignore the logic right in front of their faces."

Hoffman (Corvus)] Let's just go. This is out of our control.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) sighs. "Look, honey. Would it crush your spirit to touch this silver, just so I can say for sure you ain't part of our problem, even if your pack later becomes our problem?"

[Imari (Mike)] "Now I am glad Bran didn't come because she'd probably raze the village out of frustration at this point."

Hoffman (Corvus)] try and confront the burgermeister instead.

[Imari (Mike)] "He can't do that!"

[Imari (Mike)] "He would become our slave!"

[Imari (Mike)] ::throws her hands in the air::

[Brian the Younger (Master)] See now you understand!

[Imari (Mike)] "Because doing anything asked politely by another person is slavery!"

Shurkural (TMO)] I know I ain't that bright, but this is just stupid.

[Brian the Younger (Master)] being forced to bow to your demands is

[Imari (Mike)] "Good gods above, just asking him to do something is akin to slavery!"

[Brian the Younger (Master)] you could have simply asked rather than barge into my home

Shurkural (TMO)] I just did ask!!

[Imari (Mike)] "We shouted out!"

[Imari (Mike)] "We called to see if anyone was inside or nearby!"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] thats true it was in the log

[Brian the Younger (Master)] points to the slightly steaming pot of stew

[Imari (Mike)] "Yes, which is why when we heard no answer we wondered if the werewolves were here hiding, or had killed whever lived here."

[Imari (Mike)] "Why on earth wouldn't you reply to a person shouting at you? Is that slavery too?"

[Brian the Younger (Master)] bravo Michael, he read the past logs and is holding people to it, that is why we post those, thank you

[Brian the Younger (Master)] and I think we should come to an agrement

[Imari (Mike)] huh?

[Brian the Younger (Master)] I do not want the burgermiester here bothering me

[Brian the Younger (Master)] I do not want you to harass the pack

[Imari (Mike)] "Well this seems like it's between you and he, not us. You want an agreement, you need to go into town and treat with him."

[Shurkural]] (TMO) waits.

[Imari (Mike)] "We don't live here, and quite frankly, I doubt any of us care about either side of this argument at this point."

[Imari (Mike)] "We came to hunt a werewolf, and since there is none, our business here is concluded."

[Imari (Mike)] ::raises an eyebrow at Shur::

Hoffman (Corvus)] Let's go.

Shurkural (TMO)] Sorry. But we don't know there ain't one. Shurkural (TMO)] All we got is stubborn stupid people all around who won't let us check any way but the hard way.

[Imari (Mike)] ::growls in frustration:: "Be glad that I'm not more like my kin or I'd have an axe in someone's stubborn skull by now."

Shurkural (TMO)] We offered, couple of times, to do it easy. And I still can. But I can't just say, "Oh, he pinkie swears there aren't any werewolves."

[Brian the Younger (Master)] why not ?

Shurkural (TMO)] BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT A WEREWOLF WOULD SAY, DOOFUS!

[Brian the Younger (Master)] what would you like me to swear on that none of the pack are a werewolf?

[Lisa] (lol)

Shurkural (TMO)] I GOT A SILVER SWORD RIGHT HERE. ONE TOUCH IS ALL IT TAKES. Seriously, is this so hard?

Shurkural (TMO)] (quick, name the last time we've seen Shurkural upset?)

[Brian the Younger (Master)] (all I can do is laugh, and thinkg, see the oppression inherent in the system, help help i am being oppressed)

[Imari (Mike)] i like this shurkural

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Because if you don't allow proof then you are no better then the burgermeister. I am leaving now, but am letting the closest town watch know that there might be werewolves in the forest. I am sorry. You are a true alph of the local pack. But, without proof It is my responsibility. I wish you luck.

[Imari (Mike)] "We could stab him with it. If he dies then we know that he won't be a problem anymore."

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Walks away

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 14'07".

[Imari (Mike)] "Doesn't matter if he's a werewolf or not at that point."

[Brian the Younger (Master)] What or who can I swear on that none of th pack are werewolfs

[Shurkural]] (TMO) growls at Imari. "Don't tempt me."

[Imari (Mike)] "You! Don't start more rumors!"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] /still walking away

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 13'00".

[Imari (Mike)] "Just sit still."

[Shurkural]] (TMO) holds the sword out, blade toward Brian. "Touch."

[Imari (Mike)] ""We do NOT need more chaos here."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 11'02".

[Ilero]] (TMO) finishes Shur's sentence. ".. please."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] I watch near the woods but remain to observe for the time being becuase I cant leave the map

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 11'11".

Brian the Younger (Master) thinking hard

[Shurkural]] (TMO) watches in case he attacks.

Shurkural (TMO)] (a werewolf at this point is backed into a corner)

Brian the Younger (Master) reaches out and drags his forearm down the edge of the blade cutting through his shirt and gritting his teeth in pain

[Brian the Younger (Master)] blood drips down

[Brian the Younger (Master)] clenching his teeth

Shurkural (TMO)] (is blood required for a test, or just a touch?)

[Brian the Younger (Master)] (I do not have any books to double check but I think it is blood, a touch does nothing)

Shurkural (TMO)] (oh, I was thinking just a touch would work)

[Imari (Mike)] i thought it was just touch. like for vampires

Shurkural (TMO)] (that's why I couldn't understand the grief we were getting)

[Lisa] (well he is still mr drama - could have just nicked a finger or something)

[Brian the Younger (Master)] Now you can tell my Father that this means war

[Brian the Younger (Master)] if he is going to send thugs after me

[Lisa] (brian the Older?)

[Brian the Younger (Master)] he has brought this upon himself

[Lisa] (oohh I know who dad is)

Shurkural (TMO)] Yeah, sure. Okay.

Shurkural (TMO)] Thanks for your time. We'll get outta your hair now. Buh-bye.

[Imari (Mike)] "Yeah. Great. A family feud. Let's get out of here."

Shurkural (TMO)] You need one of us to bind that for you 'fore we go?

[Imari (Mike)] "Bran won't be happy about this waste of our time. We could have been helping her with important things."

Brian the Younger (Master) shakes his head

[Lisa] (did he pass?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (i'm assuming so. Bob, is Shur okay with his reaction?)

[Brian the Younger (Master)] yes

Shurkural (TMO)] Okay, let's go back to the path then. Nothing more for us here.

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 7'01".

[Master] Artiark moved 9'00".

Shurkural (TMO)] Where'd those other two go?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Cant see the map what happened

Shurkural (TMO)] The Maridude and short girl.

[Brian the Younger (Master)] everyone is back on the Northman map now

TMO is receiving the map Northam...

TMO has received the map Northam.

[Brian the Younger (Master)] to get a map Michael you can double click on your icon

[Brian the Younger (Master)] on the campaign tree

[Imari (Mike)] did hugh come with us?

Michael is receiving the map Northam...

Michael has received the map Northam.

[Master] brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] aw thanks

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yes. I was Standing at the trees observing becuase I could not leave that drama

[Imari (Mike)] "Shur, it's still morning. I say we pay our tab at the inn and start home. We can get a half day of travel still."

Shurkural (TMO)] (btw, Hugh, we don't have a problem with the character. It's just these people are frustrating as all hell and you got caught in the crossfire)

[Imari (Mike)] how old is he?

[Imari (Mike)] well, and imari took umberage at having an outsider talk for the group

[Imari (Mike)] i play my characters to the hilt just so you know

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh no problem, I understand. BTW Im 22

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] First Time Online RolePlay So Far I thinks it's awesome

Shurkural (TMO)] (we just don't want to scare you off in the first 30 minutes)

Shurkural (TMO)] 0:D

[Imari (Mike)] how old is hugh?

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Imari (Mike)] imari wants to call him boy, but if he's old that won't work

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Uh, 22 I guess?

[Imari (Mike)] okay.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Boy is fine it's a matter of perspective

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] My character doesn't really care what you all think of him

[Imari (Mike)] "You, whatever your name is. What do you want?"

[Lisa] (I thought it was great - he got you all going. :) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Short term or long term?

[Imari (Mike)] "Either. Why did you think you could just walk into someone's business and take charge?"

Shurkural (TMO)] Okay, I think we still gotta go check the caves. Just cause HE wasn't a werewolf don't mean there ain't one. I don't trust someone that thick to know if there is one or not.

Shurkural (TMO)] No matter what he says.

[Master] there were zero tracks leading anywhere near the caves

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well it didn't matter either way, that guy was off his rocker. He couldn't be pleased. Also when it was clear I was interfereding I retreated to a reasonable distance. Short term goals are to reach the city. I don't know you well enough to share my long term schemes with you.

Shurkural (TMO)] (Maybe not, but it gives us time to cool down a bit. ;) )

Lisa is receiving the map Northam...

[Master] chuckles at Shur

Lisa has received the map Northam.

Shurkural (TMO)] Wait, I got an idea.

[Imari (Mike)] "We are going to the city when we are done here. You may join us if you wish. Partik watches out for travellers after all, so it is my duty to help you if you go our way."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It would be a sincere honor. I seek no riches they are yours if you find them. I seek secrets and knowledge.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) holds up her sword and looks at the blood on it.

Shurkural (TMO)] He said father, didn't he?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh and I suppose you would like to lop my arm off to test my blood. Well I think a finger prick will suffice. Hold out arm

[Lisa] (does everyone this brian's dad is the burgemeister?)

[Lisa] (think)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) chuckles. "Oh no, not you, sugar."

Shurkural (TMO)] Unless Imari wants to test you.

Shurkural (TMO)] Probably good idea though.

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Swings to Imari

Hoffman (Corvus)] I'm getting tired guys, I have to go before I pass out.

[Imari (Mike)] ::jabs his finger with her dagger::

[Imari (Mike)] night

[Imari (Mike)] i know how that goes

Shurkural (TMO)] (night)

[Master] (have a great night Corvus, see you in two weeks)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) holds out her hand. "Me too, Imari, so he knows we're good."

Hoffman (Corvus)] you too guys.

[Lisa] (see you Corvus!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, hopefully I'll regain use of finger one day

Corvus has left the game on Fri Jan 30 21:22:24 EST 2015

[Master] By the way Michael, Corvus is alsouo a new player auditioning, he only has two extra weeks on y

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Cool. He seems like a nice guy

[Master] we always try to recdruit one or two players each year

[Master] Mike is the oldest, then Lisa, then TMO

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm suprised you need to recruit you all seem pretty cool to me

[Imari (Mike)] ::wipes off her dagger:: "You have your own sword."

[Master] grins, I like new blood new ideas

[Lisa] (oldest age or play time?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (people come and go, and come back again)

[Master] Mike took two years off?

[Imari (Mike)] play time. lisa's the oldest age.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't have a sword, but this dagger magically appeared on the ground and I picked it up

[Lisa] (I am not!)

[Imari (Mike)] grins

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] Probly curse.

[Imari (Mike)] i've been playing for way too long. even with that two year hiatus

[Imari (Mike)] i joined in at the tenth anniversary game?

[Lisa] (john is older than anyone as far as play time)

[Master] yes to Mike

[Imari (Mike)] yeah, but he's not here.

[Master] and Michael we are over 21 years now for th ecampaign

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, time to carve out my chunk of the story. It will be epic

[Master] and yes I have notes older than you, grins

[Master] and yes that is exactly the spirit

[Imari (Mike)] and you can do that. john and i each have small kingdoms in a different campaign

[Imari (Mike)] with characters that are on hiatus i guess

Shurkural (TMO)] (I've been playing since I was 10, but was only recently found by Bob a couple years ago)

[Master] so a bit of out of character for a moment

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] yeah, well depending on if bob is a sadist, i'll probably end up dead in a ditch in some dungeon

[Imari (Mike)] my goal bob, is to meet up with them somehow and fold imari into finglas' henchmen

[Master] not sure that will ever happen Mike

[Imari (Mike)] he is

[Imari (Mike)] you will

[Master] chuckles

[Imari (Mike)] and somehow bob... somehow

[Lisa] (bob keeps saying your characters are having a near death experience)

[Master] but in any case

[Master] the point it to A help Michael with a combat bit

[Master] jsut in case aything erupts when you reenter town

[Imari (Mike)] yeah. but he let me bring val here on orders from finglas. so by that logic finglas has to be alive and home to GIVE orders...

[Master] Hugh does have a dagger

[Imari (Mike)] combat is all kinds of wonky

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It magically appeared

[Master] to use until we get him properly equiped

[Imari (Mike)] you have to right click to stop target mode or you'll target everything on the map

[Imari (Mike)] i've done that plenty of times.

[Master] which is why I wanted to pause and you can help him learn

[Michael] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] [Hoffman]] targets Theris Tenhammer. Distance: 24'05"

[Master] while I look at something else other than the chat log

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] okay talk to me like im 5

[Lisa] right click on character name on left

[Lisa] click target

[Lisa] you will see line coming off your icon on map

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] rigwho am I targeting

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 10'11".

[Lisa] click on icon of who you want to hit

[Lisa] [Hoffman]] targets Amber Thorne. Distance: 12'11"

[Michael] Hugh D'Ambray targets Uncle Surnack Appleby. Distance: 35'02"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] k now what

[Lisa] then drag cursor to black spot on map and click escape

[Lisa] to release the target line thing

[Lisa] I hate that

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] k let go

[Lisa] so dice panel opened?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] yes

[Lisa] dagger line

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] -4. HITS Uncle Surnack Appleby (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Lisa] first button - axe is to hit

[Lisa] yes

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 2. HITS Uncle Surnack Appleby (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 11. MISSES Uncle Surnack Appleby (AC FINAL: 10).

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 2. HITS Uncle Surnack Appleby (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 9. HITS Uncle Surnack Appleby (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Lisa] second is damage for small to medium creatures

[Lisa] third is for large

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk: (1d4) [1d4=4] 4 added to: Uncle Surnack Appleby

[Lisa] when in doubt just ask small or large

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] oh god did i just kill an innocent?

[Lisa] All targets for [Hoffman]] removed.

[Master] back

[Lisa] no - you just sliced him a bit

[Master] and no, I con trol when damage actually happens

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] is he bad. I don't want to hurt him

[Master] but when you do hit you should roll damage like that

[Master] this is just a practice run

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] ok so this isn't real

[Lisa] we are out of character at the moment

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] what is initiative

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is now ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Master] oh you should have your sounds on if posible

[Lisa] [Hoffman]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=2] 10

[Master] did you hear that?

[Master] Uncle Surnack Appleby: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Laika Frost: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] that blasted from my surround sound speakers. Yes I heard it haha

[Master] awesome

[Lisa] we roll initiative before formal combat

[Lisa] decides the order we take turns

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] should i roll for initiatibe?

[Lisa] [Hoffman]] targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 2'07"

[Lisa] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=6] 3 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Lisa] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=4] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: [Ilero]]

[Master] yes to michael

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Laika Frost

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Imari (Mike)] yeah, i usually mute my computer

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Imari (Mike)] the klooge sounds are just set to some god awful pitch that pierces your eardrums like a nail

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] how do i know when it's my turn?

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Knife:: is now ARMED.

[Master] it shows your name

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is now ARMED.

[Lisa] box on top right will have a red dot next to character name

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 10'01"

[Lisa] also shows up in chat

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Knife: (16-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 15. MISSES Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 10).

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] is it heavy or light character

[Lisa] when you are done with your turn you click the red button at the top right next to your name and it will move down to next one up

[Master] medium

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk: (1d4) [1d4=2] 2 added to: Uncle Surnack Appleby

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Uncle Surnack Appleby

[Master] exactly

[Lisa] but you only roll damage when you hit :)

[Master] hitting done is a very good thing to get used to though

[Master] grins

[Master] Time of Day: 11:00 AM. Day 18 See ___ tre, Ohm {Early Winter} 18th, 1266 TGR.

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Lisa] most definitely

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Lisa] [Hoffman]] targets Theris Tenhammer. Distance: 24'05"

[Lisa] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Throwing Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=1] 8 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Theris Tenhammer (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Lisa] [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Throwing Axe: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Theris Tenhammer

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Laika Frost

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Lisa] How I miss hitting people

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk: (1d4) [1d4=4] 4 added to: Uncle Surnack Appleby

[Imari (Mike)] i like how we're learning combat "just in case" something happens when we get back to town

[Master (to GM only)] Uncle Surnack Appleby: No adjustments made.

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Uncle Surnack Appleby

[Master] actually Micheal

[Master] that time y ou only rolled damage you neer rolled to hit

[Master] you should go do that first

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] how

[Master] the far left icon is attack

[Master] then the middle and right ones are for damage

[Lisa] the first button is to hit

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] OH!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yeah sorry about that

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Lisa] All targets for [Hoffman]] removed.

[Lisa] you can right click on your icon or name and then click remove targets

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Master] [Ilero]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (-9) - Lightly Wounded

[Lisa] put it back :)

[Master] [Ilero]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 39 (9) - Unharmed

[Lisa] thank you

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Knife:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Knife, hurled:: is now ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Knife, hurled: (16-(d20)) [1d20=3] 13

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Knife, hurled: (16-(d20)) [1d20=15] 1

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] when combat is declared finished can i put stuff away? and remove targets?

[Master] yes

[Master] you can also target people befor ecombat starts

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. So are we entering town officially now?

[Master] to show you are aiming at someone

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Knife, hurled:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Master] threatening someone, etc

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Good to know

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Anyone who wants me to target something feel free to let me know whisper style

[Lisa] lol

[Master] there will be circles that pop up around you to show when someone is threatening you

[Master] is in melee weapon reach, etc

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] will it be obvious? I diidn' see the circles

[Master] so after a short side trek towards th caves to double check there were no tracks you are coming back towards town

[Lisa] [Hoffman]] targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 7'10"

[Lisa] I don't see a circle

[Lisa] [Hoffman]] moved 12'09".

[Master] circles only appear when the othe rperson is listed as hostile

[Lisa] [Hoffman]] no longer targets Hugh D'Ambray.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] oh okay. thank you

[Master] Artiark moved 5'05".

[Master] Artiark targets [Shurkural]]. Distance: 1'00"

[Master] Artiark targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 4'06"

[Master] Artiark targets [Hoffman]]. Distance: 3'11"

[Master] Artiark targets Imari. Distance: 0'09"

[Master] Artiark targets Galdek. Distance: 1'06"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] so we are now in town. the most famous phrase in dungeons and dragons

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I saw it thanks haha

[Master] like that

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I need to be next to someone to do damage right?

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Or is it the way we just did it wihtout me near enemies?

[Master] yes

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] okay so i'll move next to someone for damage

[Master] you need to be where your circles are touching

[Master] except for missle weapons

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 1'09".

[Michael] Hugh D'Ambray targets Artiark. Distance: 2'02"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 2'04".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. As needed I'll ask more questions.

[Master] I turned Art back into a friendly

[Master] please do

[Master] no one gets it all in the first month

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I shall aspire to it!

[Master] so heading back into town Shur?

[Imari (Mike)] not now

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I take it Imari is kinda the defcto leader so um i don't know

[Imari (Mike)] "just in case" my ass

Ilero (TMO)] (yes, if that's alright with the group)

[Imari (Mike)] our real leader is back in the city

[Imari (Mike)] imari takes charge when she doesn't like the way something is going. otherwise she sits in the corner

[Imari (Mike)] but since coming to town she's wanted to stab someone in the face

Ilero (TMO)] (shur is only in charge because it's werewolves. And she's not an in charge kind of person)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay, well I am more the watch and learn type. I don't get involved unless I can sweet talk someone. Otherwise I kill them when threatedned

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] By the way. Please Stab me in the face

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] lol

Ilero (TMO)] (he might)

Ilero (TMO)] ;)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] *Dont, I was typing to fast

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I missed a word

[Lisa] LOL

[Lisa] missing the key word there

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yeah that's a pretty important one

Shurkural (TMO)] Kay, guys. I'm thinking we go visit the burgerman with this blood. See what he does if he thinks we killed the boy. What do you think?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm down. You invited me and you seem to have grand adventures. Perhaps I might learn a secret or two

[Shurkural]] (TMO) smiles and winks at him. "Sure thing, sweetie. Don't get yourself hurt if it blows up though."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That is life. Where is knowledge with the suffering that brings wisdom

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] *Without

[Imari (Mike)] "That might just cause more trouble than we want."

[Shurkural]] (TMO) blinks. "Sure."

[Imari (Mike)] "I say we tell him we know what he's up to and are not happy at all that he wasted our time."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Then I will be the epitome of politness or a brute as you wil it.

Shurkural (TMO)] Hey, if he sent us out to do bad stuff, thinking we killed the boy will make him react. And we didn't kill him, so we can always show that.

Shurkural (TMO)] And if he didn't want us to do that, then he really needs to think before he plots, and this might teach him a lesson.

Ilero (TMO)] Hye got worry.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] If he is the father, he might be unstable in his mental capacity. We should exercise caution in this endeavor

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] There mihgt be a fight

Shurkural (TMO)] Yeah, maybe. But we'd get honesty from him.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) asks Ilero, "What's up, lover?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Perhaps less philisophical drama about nature as well

[Imari (Mike)] let's just go do something

[Imari (Mike)] either tell him off or go home

Ilero (TMO)] What if mayor is werewolf? Some people in town look wrong. Might be whole town full.

Shurkural (TMO)] Eh, I doubt it. But we can kill 'em all if we need to.

Ilero (TMO)] ...

Ilero (TMO)] Might be too many?

Shurkural (TMO)] We... burn the whole town down and sail away in the boat?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) grins and shrugs. "I dunno. Like I said, I doubt it."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Now that sounds exciting. Oh how I hope they are werewolves.

[Imari (Mike)] lol

[Imari (Mike)] i like that plan

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] All I ask is I take whatever books are there

[Imari (Mike)] lets do it regardless

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] The gold and valuavbes are all yours.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, and perhaps any leather armor that may be available. I feel rather exposed

[Lisa] (ambassad's staff visit town - all citizens found dead in their homes)

[Ilero]] (TMO) sighs and shakes his head. "And everyone t'ink hye killer."

[Lisa] (will be great PR move)

[Master] lol

[Master] Hugh has armor and weapons we just have not set those up yet)

Ilero (TMO)] One guy fall off horse, and all look at me. But burn down whole town? T'at normal.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] oh okay

[Shurkural]] (TMO) goes over and hugs Ilero. "Oh relax, sugar. I'm sure I'm just joking."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] so do i just wait for them to decide something? I am an unknown commaditiy and I don't think I am good at suggesting things yet?

[Imari (Mike)] "I was hoping you weren't"

[Ilero]] (TMO) rolls his eyes.

[Master (to Michael only)] this is what drives Lisa up the wall, she wants to just shake them and yell DO SOMTHING

Ilero (TMO)] (reading whispers is fun)

[Master] grins

[Master] so moving forward

Shurkural (TMO)] We ready to go beard the burgerman in his house?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yes! Let us depart!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 5'03".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 9'05".

Shurkural (TMO)] (btw, the *correct* title is Burgomeister. Shur hasn't gotten it right yet.)

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 18'05".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 28'00".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 19'08".

[Master] Imari moved 15'01".

[Shurkural]] (TMO) knocks on the door.

Chanders Westlake (Master) Hello?

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] OH

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] you are back so soon

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] come in come in

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] please sit down

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I want to hear all about it

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] do you want a drink?

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] let me get somje cakes

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I will be right back , it will just take a moment

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] here make your selves at home

[Lisa] (is he half halfling?)

[Lisa] (he is obsessed with cakes)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well thank you sir. We have not been properly introduced. I am Hugh D'Ambray these fellows here allowed me to travel with them.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) stays standing. "Well, we found some tracks and followed them to this hut in a tree. The guy inside wouldn't let us test him. Argued a lot over it, even. But..", she shows the blood on her sword blade, "we had to get a little .. rough .. with him."

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] ooooo

Shurkural (TMO)] Some guy name of Brian the Younger.

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] that sounds very dramatic

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] tell me

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] the younger you say?

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] why would someone call them selves younger?

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] that is a very interesting mystery

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] did you find the werewolf?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks at the others to check if they heard the same thing she did. "Probably 'cause there's an Elder somewhere around."

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] there is no Brian in town

Shurkural (TMO)] Maybe his dad lives in another tree, I don't know.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yes. It is a common practice when the father and son share the same name and designate older and younger as an accepatble alternative then renaming their child

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] where did you say you found this person?

Shurkural (TMO)] At any rate, he wasn't a werewolf. But there was some old tracks around. Regular wolf. I think they left. Wolves tend to wander a lot, looking for easy prey. If you don't leave things out where they can get them, they won't bother you none.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yes. No werewolves, just simple forest wolves

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] They bothered us not at all

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] wolves can be very dagerous

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] did you take care of them?

Shurkural (TMO)] Not what you hired us for. Simple trapper's would be better for that.

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] Well I did hire you to take care of a werewolf

Shurkural (TMO)] Or leave out some poisoned meat. Those it doesn't make sick will leave soon enough.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] There is none to be found.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Have you a new source of this information?

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] so tell me who is this person the younger

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] where does he live?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] A man living simply in the forest. He is fanatical in his view of nature but shows no sign of the Lycos Virus

Shurkural (TMO)] He's up in the woods, hard to find.

Chanders Westlake (Master) offers around the plate of cakes to everyone

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I respectfully delcline sir. I am not fond of sweets but appreciate the guesture

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] did you killed him?

Shurkural (TMO)] At any rate. We checked the caves and the woods, and didn't find any real trace of werewolves.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Imari?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) shows him the bloodied blade.

Shurkural (TMO)] Hmm.. I better clean this off. I plum forgot.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) gets out a cloth and wipes the blood off her sword.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: INU check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Shurkural (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

Shurkural (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] ouch, Shur nicks her finger

Shurkural (TMO)] (the Detection Duo)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Haha

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] well I suppose if you killed him you should get the reward then, just in case

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] perhaps this Younger person was a werewolf

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, he certainly didn't turn to defend himself

[Shurkural]] (TMO) shakes her head. "Nope. The silver proved it. He wasn't one."

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] oh

Chanders Westlake (Master) nibbles on a cake

[Imari (Mike)] ::frowns in the corner::

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Is there anything else you need sir?

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] no no

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I am sure you are very busy people

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] if you do find the werewolf

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] do come back for the reward

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sir, with respect there doesnt seem to be one to be found. Furthermore we placed ourselves in harms way under your contract. Surely these fellows deserve something for their troubles

Shurkural (TMO)] We'll do that. We'll poke around a bit more and see what we see. But I think you might be clear.

[Lisa] (no This means war! message to send?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] /List what?

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I hired an expert in werewolves to come kill a werewolf,

Shurkural (TMO)] Don't worry sugar, we won't leave just yet. Make sure of ourselves first.

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] I am disapointed that you did not

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] OH that is good

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] smiles

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] then I wish you goo dhunging

[Imari (Mike)] ::sighs::

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] hunting

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] /whispers to others I would like to speak with you in private

[Shurkural]] (TMO) loves dhunging.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] is that alright?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) motions Hugh to follow the group.

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] nids

[Chanders Westlake (Master)] nods

[Master] you all leave the house

[Shurkural]] (TMO) changes and hangs on Hugh's arm as they leave.

[Master] back out into the town

[Lisa] (so sad)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I respect each of you immensely and you know more than I do. However, perhaps you shoulld get a written agreement with this man that changes the terms of your agrrement. For eacch outhing...

Shurkural (TMO)] Okay. What do you all think? Was he yanking us around, or honest?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] that you find nothing but waste time he should be obligated to compensate you. That is how business works.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Time is money and all that

[Shurkural]] (TMO) smiles and pats him on the arm. "Honey, I came up here to kill a werewolf. If there ain't one to find, I ain't too worried about it. Bran can worry about money stuff."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Ma'am, you are most kind. But surely you could benefit so that others don't take advantage of you? For your own grace perhaps?

[Imari (Mike)] "I think this is a waste of time."

[Imari (Mike)] "No one here has any actual leads for us to follow."

[Imari (Mike)] "We would be searching randomly for a werewolf that may or may not exist."

[Shurkural]] (TMO) nods at Imari. "Maybe so. Bu I'm thinking we look around for this Brian guy next."

[Imari (Mike)] "In fact, no one here has evey HEARD of a werewolf

[Imari (Mike)] "So I think he's making it up."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Visit the inn for rumors. Also a few greased palms can lead to great rewards

[Imari (Mike)] "The inn keep knows nothing."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Also, he does seem rather suspicious, we could ask the locals what they think of the master

Shurkural (TMO)] And Laika knows Younger. We can ask her. Err, maybe I should ask her.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] To the locals, he could be a corrupt bastard or a kindly leader. Does he have a histroy of lying?

Shurkural (TMO)] Tell you what, sugar. That sounds like something right up your alley. You seem to have a gift of gab. I'm not quite that polished.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Then I will visit the inn and see what the locals think. Drunkards sometimes tell the most fascinating tales about the rich

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What time would you like me to meet back with you. Perhaps one of them knows a brian?

Shurkural (TMO)] You want to take one of us with you? Anyone want to go with him?

Shurkural (TMO)] And I'll go chit chat with Laika.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I hate to ask, but if the funds are available greased palms go a long way towards information

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] We may have to bribe someone for the bad rumors

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] am i allowed to visit the inn?

[Master (to Michael only)] of course

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, I shall be on my way. Imari? Would you care to join me?

[Master (to Michael only)] and you do have some pocket change on your own, some silver and coppers, but not anything in the way of real money,

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] do i have enough to buy a man a drink?

[Lisa] (someone whould know that brian the carzy guy is declaring war on his father - whatever that is going to entail)

[Master (to Michael only)] yes

[Lisa] (should)

[Imari (Mike)] "I suppose."

[Imari (Mike)] "No bribes."

Shurkural (TMO)] (yep. But we have to figure out who this Brian guy is first.)

[Imari (Mike)] "I'm not spending Bran's money on a fool's errand."

[Lisa] (I am typing horribly)

[Imari (Mike)] eh.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Then I shall buy someone a drink. That works well too.

[Imari (Mike)] let's just call it a surprize

Shurkural (TMO)] (you're not the only one tonight)

Shurkural (TMO)] (I've had to correct a lot of things before hitting send too)

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Heads towards Inn

[Imari (Mike)] hey townsfolk who were rude and crazy... rabid wolf surprize!

[Lisa] (lol)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) chuckles.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 12'08".

[Master] Theris Tenhammer moved 1'03".

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) enters inn heads towards the barkeep

[Master] Leatherus moved 46'08".

[Master] Artiark moved 19'02".

Shurkural (TMO)] (Ilero and Shur will head to Laika. Do the Inn first. brb)

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 20'02".

[Master] Galdek moved 31'03".

[Master] Imari moved 14'07".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 22'04".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 16'02".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] /May I speak to the Bar Keep?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] is the inn busy or slow?

[Theris Tenhammer (Master)] Hello there

[Theris Tenhammer (Master)] welcome back

[Theris Tenhammer (Master)] thought you were out exploring for a couple of days

[Theris Tenhammer (Master)] (Imari has a room here at the Inn)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] They were, but I'm afraid they came upon me and took me under their wing. I am not familiar with this area and don't know much about this province. If you aren't too busy I could buy you a drink. Perhaps you could tell me about the area?

[Theris Tenhammer (Master)] What would you like to know?

[Theris Tenhammer (Master)] and You do not need to buy me a drink, I drink for free

[Theris Tenhammer (Master)] (it is early afternoon now)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Just being polite sir. Heavens knows bar keeps could always use some more money. Your inn is quite lovely.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] If you change your mind just let me know perhaps?

[Master] Time of Day: 02:14 AM. Day 18 See ___ tre, Ohm {Early Winter} 18th, 1266 TGR.

Shurkural (TMO)] (back. got tired of standing in front of the computer in my work clothes)

[Theris Tenhammer (Master)] I will always take money, but I don't like to take money for no good reason

[Theris Tenhammer (Master)] the way to a happy town is a happy bar

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, actually something really weird happend when these fellows came accros me they were attempting to reason with a strange man in the forest. He was called Brian the Younger. It was most perculiear. If you know something about him or perhaps his supposed father Brian the Older, we would appreciate it. It was most interesting. And if that is your philosophy, I could always give you a few coppers. Like I said, I don't know much. Stories are some of the bread and butter of a good inn.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I love a good story.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: CHR check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] gotta up that charizma darn it!

Theris Tenhammer (Master) looks puzzled

[Theris Tenhammer (Master)] Brian the Younger?

[Theris Tenhammer (Master)] are you sure that is what he said?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I know! He was most occupied with protecting his wolves. We wanted no trouble with him. We checked if he was a werewolf and left him in peace. He was most adament his name was Briianm the Younger. He seemed to have an issue with his father.

[Theris Tenhammer (Master)] Brian the younger or Brian the older I have never heard of

[Theris Tenhammer (Master)] Brian the Wise is a saint, he worshiipped Venery, and lived in the forest

[Theris Tenhammer (Master)] he lived over 150 years ago though

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] i'm afraid i don't have a good lore background can you give me a quick summary?

[Theris Tenhammer (Master)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Kayugan

[Imari (Mike)] "Who is Venery?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] dear lord i'm gonna have to take a rain check on that

[Theris Tenhammer (Master)] I am sure if you talked to Uncle Surnack he could heou with thatlp y

[Theris Tenhammer (Master)] help with that

Shurkural (TMO)] (going to put daughter to bed)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Theris Tenhammer (Master)] Venery is the goddess of the wilderness

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Barkeep, we will do that. You have been most hospitable and kind in parting witht his information. I don't have much but I leave you these 3 coppers in show of my appreicaiton. If you hear anything about this man I would be honeored if you could let me kknow? I hope Uncle Surnack can help and I wish you a great afternoon.

[Theris Tenhammer (Master)] Thank you very much

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Imari if you wish, I will head to Uncle Surmack and ask. You can stay here if you wish and listen to llocal gossip about this fine town or you can ome with me if you wish. Whatever you would like

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Heads toward door as though heading towards Uncle Surmack's last known location

[Theris Tenhammer (Master)] (you do not know where for certain but the only church is over on the edge of town, Uncle is a title in the church like priest or cardinal

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] oh

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] thats good to know

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] ./me Heads toward church

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Heads toward church

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 31'00".

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] Hello my son,

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Calls out. Uncle May I claim the privelage of Sanctuary and speak with you?

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] what torubles you soo deeply you seek sanctuary?

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] you of course have my blessing if you have not done anything against the gods

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] There seems to be disturbing rumors and evil forces at work. I seek a moment of refuge to be alone with my thoughts and speak with you. I don't believe I have done any wrong towards the gods. I only seek enlightenment and knowledge.

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] when was your last confessionj son

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] come and let me ease your soul

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Master only)] I have no idea. But I am religious in real life. Does that coulnt?

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master) (to Michael only)] you can be as much or as little as you want, Lisa's two characters are both very different in that, Eric runs a Paladin want to be, Imari is actually a priest, so there is the entire gambit

[Imari (Mike)] "I'll just wait then."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thank you Uncle. May I give confession? I would rather be safe then sorry on my actions

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] of course son

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] /imari sorry i didn't knkow where you were

Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master) sets his hand on your forehead

Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master) says a blessing

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] You are forgiven my Son

[Imari (Mike)] "You know I'm a preistess. Just tell me whatever you want to confess when we go home."

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] now what would you like to tell me

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] (and in case you did not ice there is a little icon that is next to your name when you are typing, so others tend to wait to see what you are saying)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I am afraid I don' know exactly. There are claims of werewolves and violations of nature against wolves and myster upon mystery. I am afraid of offending the gods. We met a strange man in the forest on the errand for the burgermeister. He was called Brian the Younger. He was a suspicious man that cared deeply for nature and his wolves in the forest. One of my collegues tested his blood with a silver blade for signs of werewolfism and he was clean. But the action to get to that point upset me. I am afraid I made a mistake. Do you know who this man is?

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Shurkural (TMO)] (and then the priest grows fangs)

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] (lol)

Shurkural (TMO)] (not really back yet, just reading)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] /all I am trying to make progress here

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] Brian the Younger is a strange name, are you certain he was a real man and not a vision?

Shurkural (TMO)] (you are. looking good)

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] Saint Brian the Wise lived in these woods

[Lisa] (I am beginning to develop a theory)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] This man bled physical blood. When we were finished he told us to tell his father that it meant war. I dind't mean to start a war. We had noble intentions. Was there any legends of Saint Brian the Wise appearing in phyiscal form to men

Shurkural (TMO)] (and using the chamber pot?)

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] Saint Brian the Wise was a guardian of the forest

[Lisa] (LOL)

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] only hunters and trackers have visions of him that I know of

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] Saint Briwan the Wise was a real man, he lived over 175 years ago

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] he was murdered by poachers

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] he took the shape of a wolf and took revenge upon them

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Did Saint Brina have a father? Someone he might have reason to hate? He loves his woods and so do I for that matter. We wish to do what is right.

[Imari (Mike)] "Great. Tell me we have some immortal crazy saint on our hands now. More reason to get out of here."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I no longer can seperate friend from foe. The Man in the woods says one thing, yet the master of the villiage says another. Whom do I trust

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] I do not know who Saint Brian the Wise had as a father

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Do you have an idea of what I can do? Where I can go?

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] if someone is calling them selves Brian the younger? he did not claim to be a saint?

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] if you could find out this young man's name, his real name perhaps

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No I am Afraid not. Did Saint Brian have a son? By any Chane?

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] that might help you determine where he came from

[Lisa] (nods enthusiastically)

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] no, Saint Briwan the wise lived alone in the forest

[Lisa] (or ask someone if he happens to have lost a son somewhere?)

[Lisa] (sorry)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Has any othe villiage missed any children. Might one of them sought refuge in the forest.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] *other villagers

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] there are always those in the village that leave for their own reasons

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thank you for your guidance Uncle. I will strive to do what is right. I thank you for confession and your kindness. If I can repay the favor please don't hesitate to ask. I am not a man of means but I would like to donate my last silver to your church to do with as you see fit. I am a seeker of knowledge and thank you for your hospitailty and spiritual enlightenment.

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] bless you son, walk in peace

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Leaves the Church

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] /Returns to Group

[Uncle Surnack Appleby (Master)] switch to Shur now?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Im fine

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thanks guys for being patient with my shennaigans

Laika Frost (Master) working with a horse

Laika Frost (Master) trainign to leap over a ditch from a standing start

[Laika Frost (Master)] and Michael, you are doing great, getting good info and learning the campaign back story which is always good

[Laika Frost (Master)] TMO?

[Laika Frost (Master)] I think TMO fell asleep standing up

[Laika Frost (Master)] we can call it a night here

[Laika Frost (Master)] can do this on th esite also

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm down with whatever

[Lisa] or he is reading to the kids

[Lisa] [Hoffman]] targets Amber Thorne. Distance: 28'02"

[Master] this is true

[Master] so Michael, questions?

[Lisa] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=13] -4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Amber Thorne (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] how over whelmed are you?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] what the heck is going on! who's attacking

[Lisa] just to see if his sound is on

[Lisa] [Hoffman]] no longer targets Amber Thorne.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Do you need backup???

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I am on my way

[Lisa] I just wanted to hit something

[Lisa] :)

[Lisa] trying to wake tmo

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] oh okay

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 26'08".

[Lisa] so it is evening on 18th?

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 150. Next level in 21798.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 200. Next level in 0.

[Master] Imari XP award: 200. Next level in 31609.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 100. Next level in 106808.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 200. Next level in 35477.

[Lisa] they will sleep over and head back on 19th?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. So are we done for this week? What do I need to do to level up?

[Lisa] 3 days to get home...

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 150. Next level in 72436.

[Master] no worries on leveling up

[Lisa] awww thank you :)

[Master] look over the proficiency stuff

Shurkural (TMO)] back just in time for the good stuff. Gimme the XP!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Also I cannot wait for the next game! If you guys are okay with me still playing. I know I was just Auditioning. And I definetely will to see if I can get that down

[Master] and sometimes before next game we cna set those up for you in klooge

[Lisa] weapons too?

[Lisa] we play next on the 13th

Shurkural (TMO)] sorry, tried to put son to bed before you got back to me.

[Master] no worries Michael, it takes a month or two to get a good feel fro the game the players, see if you like this

[Master] etc

[Master] no worries TMO

[Master] we can do it on site

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What does on site mean?

[Master] I will be home Sat adn Sun

Shurkural (TMO)] yeah. not planning to try and kill Laika

[Imari (Mike)] we should

[Master] the In character and Out of character threads for th story arcs

[Imari (Mike)] and frame brian the whatever

[Master] I think I emailed you the password Michael

[TMO] now now, let's not be villains.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] ************

[Master] gruns

[Master] yes

[Lisa] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I am looking at the site where are the thread

[Master] I will try to remember to delete that

[Master] on the site

[Master] Who What Were is the story arc

[Lisa] this story is the who what were arc

[Lisa] :)

[Master] on that page

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] okay thanks

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] do you guys commuincate alot during the week?

[Master] there are other links to other pages and all the chat logs for this sotry

[Master] it depends

[Lisa] marisu can post on the dragon thing if she so desires....

[Master] sometimes a lot

[TMO] sometimes, but not always.

[Master] sometimes it goes a couple of weeks with nothing

[Master] it is always up to the players

[Imari (Mike)] i feel bad lisa didn't get to play tonight

[TMO] I'll try to log in on that, Lisa. Been busy this week between work, family, and starting up the Betrayal games.

[Imari (Mike)] well i'm going to log off too

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. Well if that is all I will try to get this down. I will attempt to post something for you guyss. I had a lot of fun and thank you again!

[Imari (Mike)] night all

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Night All

Mike has left the game on Fri Jan 30 23:29:56 EST 2015

[Master] see you all

[Lisa] goodnight :)

Michael has left the game on Fri Jan 30 23:30:06 EST 2015

[TMO] g'night!

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jan 30 23:30:11 EST 2015

[TMO] Oh, and did you notice? I gave them some Ilero/Shur roleplay to read. ;)

[Master] yes it was good

[TMO] hehe

[TMO] and the response was, 'why aren't they doing anything?'

[TMO] heehee

[TMO] reminds me of the scene from Monty Python Grail. "Get On With It!"

[Master] but the big reveals in both story arcs are done now

[TMO] welp, son is out of bed, again, already.

[TMO] g'night!

TMO has left the game on Fri Jan 30 23:32:09 EST 2015

[Master] night


XP awarded