View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Jul1808

Jul 18 08 - Orcs with Pointy Ears

Summarised in Khan's log Entry 7

[BOB] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jul 18 18:15:17 EDT 2008 ====

[BOB] I am away from the keyboard.

John (I think) has joined the game on Fri Jul 18 18:19:37 EDT 2008

John (I think) is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

John (I think) has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[John (I think)] i win, i win

[John aka TBA] I am away from the keyboard.

[John aka TBA] I am back at the keyboard.

John aka TBA is now controlling Khan

[BOB] I am back at the keyboard.

[BOB] Hey there

[John aka TBA] hello

[BOB] how is life there today?

[John aka TBA] bout the same

[BOB] hope that is good

[BOB] the week went well?

[John aka TBA] it went

Vicki has joined the game on Fri Jul 18 18:39:15 EDT 2008

Vicki is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

Vicki has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[John aka TBA] hekko

[John aka TBA] hello

[Vicki] hi

[Vicki] TBA?

[Vicki] to be announced?

[John aka TBA] ci'

[Vicki] is it just me or has this group taken some weird pills?

[John aka TBA] back when we played in personI had lots of characters

[BOB] nah

[Vicki] lol

[BOB] is a good thing

[Vicki] first I see a TBA story, and now John's TBA as well

[Vicki] hmm...

[BOB] I know someone else who has "hasanythingnotbeentaken" as an email address

[Vicki] I had a lot of catching up to do... Since moving and getting things set up...

[Vicki] lol

[BOB] I know Fritz will be in

[BOB] other than that I know that Mike adn Marco will not

[BOB] the rest is up for grabs

[Vicki] um... ok

[BOB] Kaz is under the weather, so unlikley to be here

[BOB] Beth still has computer issues, so is unlikely to be here

[John aka TBA] i am betting this is more brains than brawns

[Vicki] is Beth feeling loads better?

[BOB] yeah she might very well be back for the next story arc

Vicki dances around the room

[John aka TBA] next year?

[BOB] grins, after this nimor one

[Vicki] nimor?

[John aka TBA] ah

[Vicki] is that scrambled for minor?

[BOB] by the way, I was thinking 6 or 7 minor story arcs as part of this overall epic story

[Vicki] oh

[BOB] or do you think the group can handle more than that?

[Vicki] can we just add them as we go?

[BOB] some yes

[John aka TBA] can or will?

[Vicki] lol

[BOB] well I hate to force anyone

[Vicki] John, Can and will?

[BOB] I kinow there will be at least 6

[Vicki] the thing is, I can't speak for everyone else as to how much we all can handle

[BOB] in order for each step of the overall puzzle to unravel

[Vicki] but after the 6, why don't we see how many we'd all like to add

[BOB] did you guys see that we crossed the 700 session mark ?

[Vicki] Bob, this sort of discussion should be in player communication page

[Vicki] and yes

[BOB] and later this summer will be 250 online sessions

[Vicki] saw that before I moved everything down here

[BOB] I was just taking a poll vicki, I will get a better feel as things progress

[John aka TBA] most people only plat fri

[BOB] nods

[Vicki] can you put a poll page on the site, Bob?

[BOB] nah

[BOB] not that worried about it yet

[Vicki] ok

[BOB] in Dec or so I will give it more thought

[Vicki] in the meantime... I'll have you know I can pretty much handle things that get thrown my way...

[BOB] good

[Vicki] I'll let y'all know when I can't handle anymore

[Vicki] brb... need to get some dinner

[Vicki] I am away from the keyboard.

[BOB] so John you saw I approved that one spell?

[John aka TBA] yes, tks, i was trying to roll to no avail

[BOB] ok

[BOB] Piece 4 moved 1'08".

[BOB] Piece 4 moved 1'08".

[BOB] Piece 6 moved 1'06".

[BOB] Piece 7 moved 2'04".

[BOB] Piece 7 moved 1'11".

[BOB] Piece 4 moved 2'06".

[BOB] want to show you what I was trying to do the other week

[John aka TBA] i also did not get cobfirmation on money from last adventure

[BOB] pieces of a puzzle to move aorund

[John aka TBA] i have mike on me so 1 ganded

[BOB] without the actual picture behind it obviously

[John aka TBA] Piece 7 moved 3'09".

[John aka TBA] Piece 7 moved 7'00".

[John aka TBA] Piece 17 moved 3'09".

[John aka TBA] Piece 17 moved 7'05".

[John aka TBA] Piece 5 moved 1'09".

[John aka TBA] Piece 19 moved 5'05".

[John aka TBA] Piece 19 moved 10'04".

[John aka TBA] Piece 9 moved 7'02".

Christy has joined the game on Fri Jul 18 18:58:28 EDT 2008

Christy is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

Christy has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[BOB] that was going to be the door puzzle to open it

[BOB] Hey Chrsity!

[John aka TBA] diffrent

[John aka TBA] hello

[BOB] how much of a pain woudl it have been do you think John?

[BOB] to have those pieces there for people to slide around adn make the picture otu of

[John aka TBA] with four diffrent playes, extreem fusteration

[Christy] hello!

[BOB] how is your week ending for you CHrsity?

[Christy] good

[BOB] and I might spell that right by the end of hte night

[Christy] have a headache lingering so I may not make it all night.

[Christy] too much time in the sun. I am an indoor kitty.

[BOB] smile

Christy has left the game on Fri Jul 18 19:02:28 EDT 2008

[BOB] hmmm

[John aka TBA] not me

[BOB] was not watchign her connection speed when she dropped

[Vicki] I am back at the keyboard.

[Vicki] hi

Christy has joined the game on Fri Jul 18 19:04:23 EDT 2008

Christy is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

Christy has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[Christy] my connection died for some reason

[Vicki] hi Christy

[BOB] if the three of you want to get started you can, or you could wait for Hans or Lorie or Fritz

[BOB] any idea on when Hans will be in Christy?

[Christy] could be any minute, could be 1/2 hour.

[BOB] ok

[Vicki] let

[Vicki] us get started

[John aka TBA] i m 1 handed and laying down, but i am game

[BOB] ok, so Ariella is up front

[Vicki] you know what would help... if the apostrophe key wasn't next to the enter key

[BOB] you have four doors and the circular stairs up

[John aka TBA] up

[Christy] and we're trap checking of course

[BOB] Ariella moved 7'10".

[Vicki] Bob, do the stairs only go up or does it go up and down?

[BOB] only up

[Vicki] ok

[BOB] Ariella moved 1'00".

[BOB] Taurus moved 0'11".

[BOB] Taurus moved 2'03".

[BOB] Gretchen moved 3'01".

[BOB] Trueoak moved 16'08".

[BOB] Rold moved 21'05".

[BOB] Chohen moved 20'00".

[BOB] Tori moved 16'01".

[BOB] Khan moved 18'09".

[BOB] Time of Day: 06:15 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 9th, 1259.

[BOB] Time of Day: 06:30 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 9th, 1259.

[Vicki] does this mean others are a round behind?

[BOB] nods

[BOB] christy has the new map,

[BOB] Ariella: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [1d100=89] 89 - ROLL FAILED against 70!!

John aka TBA is receiving the map Tower 2nd floor...

John aka TBA has received the map Tower 2nd floor.

[BOB] Ariella moved 3'09".

[BOB] so there you are

[Ariella (Christy)] that's great

Vicki is receiving the map Tower 2nd floor...

Vicki has received the map Tower 2nd floor.

[John aka TBA] up

[John aka TBA] 2 stairs up

[John aka TBA] ?

[BOB] stairs going up again, straight ahead to the left

[BOB] no the circular stairs end here

[Vicki] John, are we going to start at the very top?

[BOB] where do you want to go from here Christy?

[John aka TBA] i would like to

[Vicki] Christy, same question

[Ariella (Christy)] we can keep going up if that is John's preference.

[Ariella (Christy)] i don't really care

[BOB] Ariella moved 11'08".

[BOB] Ariella moved 4'02".

[Ariella (Christy)] working top down sounds ok

[Vicki] at least this way, on our way down, we can quickly scan and make it out the door before time runs out

[BOB] Ariella moved 2'07".

[Ariella (Christy)] i sure don't want to be stuck here forever or whatever the warning was

[Vicki] um... Bob, are we all with her?

John aka TBA is receiving the map Tower 3rd floor...

John aka TBA has received the map Tower 3rd floor.

[BOB] no

[Ariella (Christy)] ahhhh...everyone..there's a grren blob!!

[BOB] you are on the stairs from the second floor to the third flor

Vicki is receiving the map Tower 3rd floor...

Vicki has received the map Tower 3rd floor.

Christy is receiving the map Tower 3rd floor...

Christy has received the map Tower 3rd floor.

[BOB] there is a bed in this room, with a sleeping person in robes on a bed

[BOB] two chests at the end of the bed

[John aka TBA] does true oak know him?

[Ariella (Christy)] well, i will certainly employ my quiet skills here.

[BOB] door in one corner and stairs still going up

[BOB] are you stopping here or going up?

[Ariella (Christy)] shhh...sleeping mage...

[John aka TBA] ask true oak

[BOB] he can not see anything

[John aka TBA] get him up here

[BOB] Trueoak moved 1'09".

[BOB] Chohen moved 1'10".

[Vicki] John, Christy... what do you think we should do? Separate and a few take different floors or remain together?

[John aka TBA] please

[Christy] hahahahahahahahahaha

[John aka TBA] not yet

[Christy] NEVER SEPERATE THE PARTY

[Vicki] ok

[Christy] only bad things happen

[Vicki] we're on a time limit...

[Christy] Hans just called-be here in a few minutes

[John aka TBA] bad things always happen

[Vicki] that too

[Christy] bad bad bad bad

[Vicki] but we have to make it out before dawn or dusk?

[BOB] dawn

[BOB] Ok, so you are on the correct maps now

[BOB] as to which level you each are on

[BOB] most on the second floor still

[John aka TBA] does Ari signal down for TrueOak?

[BOB] Ariella do you want to sneak into the room to give Trueoak room to come up? or?

[John aka TBA] check for traps

[John aka TBA] far too easy

[BOB] christy can roll, I just was jumping too far ahead last time

[Christy] I'll trap check then sneak

[Christy] we need to go pick up something so we'll be away fro about 20 minutes. can you roll that one for me and I'll be right back?

[BOB] go

[BOB] Ariella: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [1d100=35] 35 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 70!!

[Christy] BRB-

[Christy] I am away from the keyboard.

[BOB] Ariella: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=70] 70 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 70!!

[Khan (John aka TBA)] Ariella moved 6'10".

[BOB] so Ari checks for traps and quietly slides along the wall so that Trueoak can reach the top of the stairs

[BOB] Trueoak moved 5'01".

[BOB] Time of Day: 06:45 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 9th, 1259.

[BOB] Time of Day: 07:00 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 9th, 1259.

[Khan (John aka TBA)] ::whispers:: what do you think True

[BOB] Rold moved 4'03".

[BOB] Chohen moved 4'06".

[BOB] Tori moved 5'00".

[BOB] Khan moved 4'03".

Trueoak (BOB) whispers

[Trueoak (BOB)] it looks like a mage sleeping, with the hood over their face I can't see who it is, it might be them

[Khan (John aka TBA)] ::whispers:: you would be the best to wake without scaring him

[Khan (John aka TBA)] he likes you right?

Trueoak (BOB) shrugs

[Trueoak (BOB)] not sure

[Khan (John aka TBA)] ::clears throat::

[Tori (Vicki)] Khan, we're not at the top yet

[Khan (John aka TBA)] ::motions up::

[BOB] Trueoak moved 0'10".

[BOB] Rold moved 1'08".

[BOB] Chohen moved 1'04".

[BOB] Tori moved 1'03".

[BOB] Khan moved 1'02".

[Khan (John aka TBA)] Tori, get up there in front of that orc, we do not want to scare him

[Trueoak (BOB)] everyone is on teh same map

[Tori (Vicki)] ((yes bob))

[Trueoak (BOB)] no room to pass each other

[Trueoak (BOB)] easily

[Tori (Vicki)] Khan, I don't think all of us can move as quietly as Ariella

[Khan (John aka TBA)] in loud whisper, please wake him or move out of the way

[BOB] by the way that is a Door to the outside, (the filled in circle is a lock) plus the door to the other room

[BOB] Trueoak moved 4'02".

[BOB] Ariella moved 6'05".

[BOB] Trueoak moved 9'01".

[BOB] Rold moved 6'03".

[Rold (BOB)] CLANK as he hits his boot against the wall

[BOB] Chohen moved 4'05".

[BOB] Tori moved 7'02".

[BOB] Khan moved 6'07".

[BOB] Ariella moved 3'06".

[BOB] Trueoak moved 3'09".

[BOB] Rold moved 2'04".

[Tori (Vicki)] ::whispers:: Chohen, go around the orc, please?

[BOB] Chohen moved 2'10".

[BOB] Tori moved 2'06".

[BOB] Khan moved 3'05".

[BOB] Chohen moved 1'04".

[Khan (John aka TBA)] is there some where they can keep going up?

[Rold (BOB)] yes

[Khan (John aka TBA)] ::i point::

[BOB] Rold moved 7'05".

[Tori (Vicki)] ::whispers to Khan:: Would you like me to go with Rold?

[BOB] Rold moved 4'01".

[Khan (John aka TBA)] yes keep those in line

[BOB] Trueoak moved 8'03".

[BOB] Rold moved 5'03".

[BOB] Trueoak moved 6'02".

[BOB] Rold moved 4'01".

[Khan (John aka TBA)] ::aproached bed::

[BOB] Trueoak moved 4'09".

[Khan (John aka TBA)] Khan moved 5'09".

[BOB] Chohen moved 8'03".

[Tori (Vicki)] Tori moved 9'11".

[Khan (John aka TBA)] ::looks closly at body::

[BOB] sleeping, deep breathing, twitches once in a while like it is dreaming

[Khan (John aka TBA)] Khan: Spellcraft check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Khan (John aka TBA)] Khan: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

[Khan (John aka TBA)] cantrip to lift his hood?

[Khan (John aka TBA)] Khan: Cantrip check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[BOB] sure

[Khan (John aka TBA)] anything?

[BOB] (image changed)

[Khan (John aka TBA)] ah

[Khan (John aka TBA)] in normal voice, Excuse me?

[BOB] no response

[Khan (John aka TBA)] cantrip to nudge

[Khan (John aka TBA)] Khan: Cantrip check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[BOB] no response

[Khan (John aka TBA)] little louder Excuse me

[BOB] still deep sleep

[Khan (John aka TBA)] :to group:: keep going I'll be right there

[Tori (Vicki)] ok

[Khan (John aka TBA)] no desk?

[Tori (Vicki)] Chohen, up we go

[Khan (John aka TBA)] wait cohen

[BOB] Rold moved 14'08".

[BOB] Trueoak moved 18'02".

[BOB] Chohen moved 2'01".

[BOB] Tori moved 1'05".

[BOB] Chohen moved 5'07".

[Khan (John aka TBA)] can you check her to see if she is ok

[Khan (John aka TBA)] Chohen?

Vicki is receiving the map Tower 4th floor...

Vicki has received the map Tower 4th floor.

[BOB] is up on the 4th floor

[BOB] you can call out to have him come down

[BOB] Time of Day: 07:25 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 9th, 1259.

[BOB] Time of Day: 07:40 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 9th, 1259.

[Tori (Vicki)] Tori moved 4'06".

[Khan (John aka TBA)] obversation and spell craft tells me nothing

[BOB] tells you she is asleep, she has the tell-tale marks of a wizard

Antoine Phibes has joined the game on Fri Jul 18 19:35:43 EDT 2008

Antoine Phibes is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

Antoine Phibes has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[BOB] (hello Antone)

[Khan (John aka TBA)] hello ant

[Tori (Vicki)] Hiya Antoine

[Tori (Vicki)] hehe Hi Fritz

[BOB] Val'Iant Le Quella and Mentor moved 16'02".

[BOB] so after a round Val and Mentor come up the stairs

[BOB] Val'Iant Le Quella moved 1'04".

[Khan (John aka TBA)] you have any medic skills?

[Khan (John aka TBA)] remember we are not pillaging

[Tori (Vicki)] ((Bob, can either True oak or Rold open locked doors?))

Antoine Phibes is receiving the map Tower 3rd floor...

Antoine Phibes has received the map Tower 3rd floor.

[BOB] no

[Khan (John aka TBA)] ::little louder:: Please wake up

[Khan (John aka TBA)] ARE YOU OK?

[Tori (Vicki)] ((since tori can't, I guess we're waiting up here

[Khan (John aka TBA)] would spell craft tell if she was magical asleep

[BOB] only with you getting very close and taking time to check

[Khan (John aka TBA)] it's worth it

[BOB] just so you can grab which maps you want: Gretchen is on level 1, Glabruis in on level 2 Kahn is on level 3 Tori is on level 4

[Khan (John aka TBA)] Khan: Spellcraft check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Khan (John aka TBA)] Khan: Spellcraft check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[BOB] Khan moved 2'01".

[BOB] Time of Day: 07:57 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 9th, 1259.

[Tori (Vicki)] (ooc) so what's going on with the 4th floor?

[Antoine Phibes] Trying to catch up

[BOB] yes it seems to be some sort of magic sleep

[BOB] on the fourth floor

[BOB] Chohen is looking at a bookcase

[BOB] Trueoak is looking out a window

[BOB] Rold is at a desk

[BOB] looking up at the ceiling

[BOB] where there is a large trap door

[Khan (John aka TBA)] this room has two chest, a closet and a window to the outside

[BOB] door to the outside

[Khan (John aka TBA)] oh door

[BOB] wait

[BOB] level 2 and 4 has doors

[BOB] level 3 has windows

[BOB] sorry

[Khan (John aka TBA)] but it looks ike we could open and jumo out worse case senerio

[BOB] yes

[BOB] locked from the inside

[Khan (John aka TBA)] "How's it going up there" (yelling)

[BOB] Lira is on the outside view of the tower

[Tori (Vicki)] ::looks around at the others here, seems the human is looking at books, scrolls, etc... and the elf was studying a door and the orc was looking up... looks up and sees what Rold was looking at::

Hansie has joined the game on Fri Jul 18 19:46:01 EDT 2008

Hansie is receiving the map Tower 3rd floor...

Hansie has received the map Tower 3rd floor.

[Tori (Vicki)] ::hollers down:: looks like there's more to go up from here Khan!

[Tori (Vicki)] Hi Hans

[Khan (John aka TBA)] ::goes up to see anything important

[BOB] ok, will give everyoen a moment to catch up

Antoine Phibes is now controlling Val'Iant Le Quella

John aka TBA is receiving the map Tower 4th floor...

John aka TBA has received the map Tower 4th floor.

[BOB] adn you can all gather in the libary on the 4th floor

Antoine Phibes is now controlling Mentor

[Tori (Vicki)] "There's a trap door up there and Rold has been studying that."

[Khan (John aka TBA)] what is the big C for?

[Hansie] Howdy, fokes.

[BOB] trap door in teh cieling

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Hiya Hans. I am caught up now

[Khan (John aka TBA)] hello and welcome

[Hansie] Gotta say I think Klooge is getting progressively worse...

Antoine Phibes is receiving the map Tower 4th floor...

Antoine Phibes has received the map Tower 4th floor.

[BOB] how so Hans?

[Khan (John aka TBA)] ::looks for diary or written log::

Hansie is receiving the map Tower 4th floor...

Hansie has received the map Tower 4th floor.

[BOB] I think the current version is much mroe stable for connections

[Antoine Phibes] Ok so the wizard is actually a female correct Bob

[BOB] yes

[Hansie] Just the way it looks & presents the chat window (for now). I'll keep my belly-achin' to a minimum...

[BOB] grins, understandable Hans

[Antoine Phibes] Did Trueoak state in the past the Mage was male or female?

[BOB] we have a plan to change that

[Khan (John aka TBA)] I ask Cohoen if she looks like his wizard

[BOB] no, was always refered to as "the wizard"

[BOB] they, their, etc. never He or She

[Antoine Phibes] Ok Trueoak is the wizard supposed to be male or female?

[Khan (John aka TBA)] So we have a druid that does not lnow the woods and an elf to see a wizard he has never met?

[Trueoak (BOB)] I have never met them

[Khan (John aka TBA)] I bet the orc does not speak orc

[Trueoak (BOB)] at least not up close

[Khan (John aka TBA)] so why did you come

[Trueoak (BOB)] I have seen the mage from a distance

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Why do you keep saying "Them"? was it more than one?

[Antoine Phibes] I am away from the keyboard.

[Trueoak (BOB)] you needed guidence

[Trueoak (BOB)] as far as I know there is a mage and some assistants, but don't all mages have apprentices?

[Hansie] "Maybe *all* the mages and sub-mages are "sleeping" here"

[Khan (John aka TBA)] Ok Mentor, your my new friend, what are your thoughts

[Hansie] "A spell gone awry, no?"

[Tori (Vicki)] ::grunts::

[Hansie] "I can only imagine"

[Khan (John aka TBA)] could be, more likly a curse

[Antoine Phibes] I am back at the keyboard.

[Khan (John aka TBA)] how big is the celing?

[Tori (Vicki)] [Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Hrmmm...ok so these people are asleep. Is the wizard human or elf?

[Trueoak (BOB)] about 20 feet up, is a double high ceiling here

[Tori (Vicki)] ((*sigh* I have a husband who's worse than a kid))

[Trueoak (BOB)] the wizard is a human

[Trueoak (BOB)] but you have not seen anyone else in the tower yet, you went past several doors but did not open them

[Tori (Vicki)] "who can open a locked door?"

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Ok then it maybe we should go back down and look at the other doors on the third floor. See who else is in them.

[Taurus (Hansie)] "Ariella can." ::she'll be along in a moment::

[Khan (John aka TBA)] I walk over to the trap door on the ceiling, does it look locked?

[Trueoak (BOB)] first floor, second floor, third floor

[Tori (Vicki)] "There's one behind Trueoak"

[Trueoak (BOB)] all had doors

[Trueoak (BOB)] trap door on the ceiling is locked

[Trueoak (BOB)] a latch on it

[Trueoak (BOB)] to keep it closed so somone on teh roof can not open it

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] So we skipped the first 3 floors without checking any of the rooms?

[Trueoak (BOB)] yes to Mentor

[BOB] Time of Day: 08:00 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 9th, 1259.

[Tori (Vicki)] ((We're starting at the top and working our way toward the bottom to leave at ground level again))

[Khan (John aka TBA)] but I could open it to get out

[BOB] yes to Khan

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Uhm Kahn My suggestion would be to take a peek into the other rooms on the first floor. Dammit my program keeps going in and out of pause for somereason?

[BOB] no clue fritz

[Khan (John aka TBA)] not curroious about the roof, while we are here?

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Sure give it a peak

[BOB] is 20 feet up, how will you get up to that door?

[Khan (John aka TBA)] levitate

Christy is receiving the map Tower 4th floor...

Christy has received the map Tower 4th floor.

[Tori (Vicki)] break the lock with a halberd?

[Christy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Khan (John aka TBA)] Khan casts a spell against : Levitate: "Levitate spell"

[Tori (Vicki)] (that was ooc btw))

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] From the outside how tall was the tower Bob?

[BOB] Khan moved 1'01".

[Tori (Vicki)] (wb Christy)

[Taurus (Hansie)] "Ariella, can you try to open that locked door?" ::or whatever it is that is locked::

[Khan (John aka TBA)] Mentor lead them down, tori, be last just in case I need you

[BOB] Khan moved 2'03".

[Tori (Vicki)] "Ok Khan"

[Khan (John aka TBA)] ::floats to ceiling

[BOB] Gretchen moved 15'03".

[BOB] Val'Iant Le Quella and Mentor moved 0'10".

[Christy] did something need opening?

[Khan (John aka TBA)] (now this is a party)

[BOB] Glabius moved 1'03".

[Khan (John aka TBA)] 3rd floor closet?

[Tori (Vicki)] ((Ceiling trap door))

Hansie is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

Hansie has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[BOB] Trueoak moved 1'00".

[Christy] I'd lik check for traps first

[BOB] Tori moved 4'08".

[Tori (Vicki)] ((um where's Khan?))

[BOB] the trap door on the ceiling was locked to keep people from entering from the outside

[BOB] and it is 20 feet up

Lorie :O) has joined the game on Fri Jul 18 20:01:13 EDT 2008

Lorie :O) is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

Lorie :O) has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[BOB] Khan levitated up and opened up the trap door in the ceiling

[Khan (John aka TBA)] hey Lor

[Tori (Vicki)] ((Hi Lorie))

[BOB] and Welcome Lor

[Christy] so do we really need that open if it leads to the outside?

Antoine Phibes is receiving the map Tower roof...

Antoine Phibes has received the map Tower roof.

Vicki is receiving the map Tower roof...

Vicki has received the map Tower roof.

Christy is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

Christy has received the map Tower 1st floor.

Antoine Phibes is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

Antoine Phibes has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[Khan (John aka TBA)] I need some fresh air and wave to Brad

[BOB] Khan already has

[BOB] and is on the roof

John aka TBA is receiving the map Tower roof...

John aka TBA has received the map Tower roof.

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Val'Iant Le Quella and Mentor moved 5'01".

[Tori (Vicki)] ::shouts up to Khan:: Can you get back down here now?

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] I would like to see if this door is locked

[BOB] it is not

[Khan (John aka TBA)] one sec, need to wave to Brad, I'll be ok

[BOB] Time of Day: 08:15 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 9th, 1259.

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Ok I open the door

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] no

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] wait

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Val opens

[BOB] This room has four beds in it and looks to be a barracks for guards. On each of the beds is an Elf laying sleeping peacefully.

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] sorry

[BOB] Floating Head targets Val'Iant Le Quella. Distance: 16'06"

[BOB] Floating Head: Attack: Bite: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] 2. Probably MISSES Val'Iant Le Quella (AC FINAL: -2).

Vicki is receiving the map Tower 4th floor...

Vicki has received the map Tower 4th floor.

[Khan (John aka TBA)] /bob I do a quick once over and wave to Brad anything?

[BOB] Floating Head: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[BOB] Combat has begun!

[BOB] ROUND: 0

[BOB] Floating Head: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Lorie :O)] Okay... update installed...more or less skimmed the last hour

[Khan (John aka TBA)] just where I wanted to be

[Lorie :O)] Hola and Que Tal todo

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Bob how far away was that head to try and bite me?

[BOB] Floating Head moved 13'01".

[BOB] right by the door as you opened it

[Lorie :O)] Gretchen: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

John aka TBA is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

John aka TBA has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Val'Iant Le Quella: Initiative: (d10+10++1) [1d10=5] 16

[Lorie :O)] ((roll init but I am still a round behind... ))

[BOB] (nods to Lorie)

[Christy] Ariella: Initiative: (d10+10++3) [1d10=5] 18

[Taurus (Hansie)] Taurus: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] That is supposed to br a minus one

[Khan (John aka TBA)] Khan: Initiative: (d10+10+-4) [1d10=7] 13

[Taurus (Hansie)] Glabius: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Tori (Vicki)] Tori: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=4] 14

[Khan (John aka TBA)] (glad we started up, huh Tori?)

[BOB] making sure everyone is ready

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Val'Iant Le Quella modified: Combat - Initiative {not sure why this is here}: (INIT) : CHANGED: +10+(-$RA) (+10+$RA). Initiative (modifier): (INIT) : CHANGED: +10+(-$RA) (+10+$RA).

[Tori (Vicki)] "Yes, now would you like to come down?

[BOB] Gretchen will be catching up this round

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Val'Iant Le Quella: Initiative: (d10+10+(-+1)) [1d10=10] 19

[BOB] ROUND: 1

[Khan (John aka TBA)] I am clueless to what is going on

[BOB] INIT: 11 GOING: Gretchen

[BOB] INIT: 12 GOING: Floating Head

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] I am not ready bob

[BOB] ok

[BOB] waiting

[Khan (John aka TBA)] want to finish me off BOB

[Khan (John aka TBA)] I am wasting my time?

[BOB] you do not see anything on the roof

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mentor modified: Combat - Initiative {not sure why this is here}: (INIT) : CHANGED: +10+(-$RA) (+10+$RA). Initiative (modifier): (INIT) : CHANGED: +10+(-$RA) (+10+$RA).

[BOB] except by looking down you can see Brad

[BOB] and lots of trees

[Khan (John aka TBA)] I wave and go back down

[BOB] ok

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Mentor: Initiative: (d10+10+(-+4)) [1d10=1] 7

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes) (to BOB only)] why did the head get a surprise attack on me?

[Christy] someone opened a door only to be met by a floating head. at least I think that's what happened.

[BOB] yes to Christy

[BOB] after everyone had trooped on by once

[BOB] then came back to the door again

[BOB] then when Mentor and Val opened it

[BOB] they were attacked

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] How come the head gets to go before us on initiative?

[BOB] first thing to move or do anything in the place

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Mentor gets to go

[BOB] it is small

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] before the head

[BOB] why would that be?

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Doesn't explain why we got a surprise....his initiative is before the heads

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] I rolled a 7

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] the head is a 12

[BOB] that is because I started the rounds counting

[BOB] then you re-rolled your Init

[BOB] you can go now

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] ok

[BOB] then I will go

[Antoine Phibes] Mentor targets Floating Head. Distance: 3'04"

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Mentor casts a spell against Floating Head: Burning Hands: By the Flames of Aronkabar take (d3+2+(2*(3))) [1d3=1] 5 points of fire damage

[BOB] Floating Head: Initiative: (d10+) [1d10=4] -1

Christy has left the game on Fri Jul 18 20:13:03 EDT 2008

[BOB] Floating Head's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[Khan (John aka TBA)] WOW, we see hit points

[BOB] wait should I have done a save?

[BOB] you see the heads actual hitponits?

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Yea

Hansie has left the game on Fri Jul 18 20:14:07 EDT 2008

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] 15

[Khan (John aka TBA)] -5

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] exactly

[BOB] ok, that is wrong somewhere in the Def file then

[Khan (John aka TBA)] may new option you have to check

[Khan (John aka TBA)] moving along

[Khan (John aka TBA)] should not have said that, ::slaps head

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] LOL

[Tori (Vicki)] *snicker*

[BOB] ok

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] I still can't figure out why my chat keeps automatically going into "Pause" mode

[BOB] Floating Head: Attack: Bite: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 13. Probably MISSES Val'Iant Le Quella (AC FINAL: -2).

[BOB] INIT: 7 GOING: Mentor

[BOB] INIT: 11 GOING: Gretchen

[BOB] INIT: 13 GOING: Khan

[BOB] and everyoen is on the right number now

[Khan (John aka TBA)] on level 4 now?

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Bob your inititiave is wrong on the Head

[BOB] Khan what are you doing?

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Gretchen moved 9'07".

[Khan (John aka TBA)] am I on four now?

[BOB] Floating Head: Initiative: (d10+) [1d10=4] -1

[BOB] yes to John

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] see it is always a -1

[BOB] and Fritz I have nothing in the Init and it is not rolling properly

[Khan (John aka TBA)] I head down the stairs

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] You have to put something in initiative

[BOB] INIT: 14 GOING: Tori

[Tori (Vicki)] following Khan

[BOB] Floating Head: Initiative: (d10+0) [1d10=9] 9

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes) (to BOB only)] you can manually assign it an initiative...there ya go

[BOB] and Tori?

[Khan (John aka TBA)] Glad we went up first huh Tori

[Tori (Vicki)] ::following Khan::

[BOB] INIT: 15 GOING: Taurus

[Tori (Vicki)] "Yes, Khan"

[BOB] Kahn is on the fourth floor

[BOB] not able to go down teh stairs thsi round

[Tori (Vicki)] ((then I'll hold this round))

[BOB] INIT: 18 GOING: Ariella

[BOB] INIT: 19 GOING: Val'Iant Le Quella

[Khan (John aka TBA)] NO go

[Tori (Vicki)] OK...

[Khan (John aka TBA)] don't wait for me

[Tori (Vicki)] Going down

[Antoine Phibes] Val'Iant Le Quella targets Floating Head. Distance: 3'05"

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Val'Iant Le Quella: Attack: Harbringer: ((18-(d20+2))-1-1-1-1-1) [1d20=16] -5 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Floating Head (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[BOB] Tori moved 6'04".

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Val'Iant Le Quella: Damage v SM: Harbringer: ((2d4)+4+2+1+1+1) [2d4=1,3] 13 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Floating Head

Vicki is receiving the map Tower 3rd floor...

Vicki has received the map Tower 3rd floor.

[Tori (Vicki)] ((Why am I in the stairway?))

[BOB] Floating Head's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-13) - Massively Wounded

[BOB] becaseu you are going down from the 4th to the 1st,

[BOB] you can make it to the middle of two and three this round

[Tori (Vicki)] ((without checking to see if the mage woke up in the process?))

[BOB] nods

[BOB] INIT: 20 GOING: Glabius

[Tori (Vicki)] ok...

[BOB] ROUND: 2

[BOB] INIT: 7 GOING: Mentor

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Mentor: Attack: Dagger: (20-(d20+0-4)) [1d20=5] 19. Probably MISSES Floating Head (AC FINAL: 7).

[BOB] INIT: 9 GOING: Floating Head

[BOB] Floating Head moved 10'04".

[Khan (John aka TBA)] /ant

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] attack of opp

[BOB] hovering right over the sleeping elf

[BOB] go for it

[Khan (John aka TBA)] it attacked then moved?

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Val'Iant Le Quella: Attack: Harbringer: ((18-(d20+2))-1-1-1-1-1) [1d20=3] 8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. Probably MISSES Floating Head (AC FINAL: 7).

[Tori (Vicki)] /Khan I guess we're going straight down to the battle without stops

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Mentor: Attack: Dagger: (20-(d20+0-4)) [1d20=3] 21. Probably MISSES Floating Head (AC FINAL: 7).

[Tori (Vicki)] hmm...

[Tori (Vicki)] whispers don't work?

[Khan (John aka TBA)] the whispering does not seem to be working no

[BOB (to John aka TBA only)] how about this

[Tori (Vicki)] of course, it'd help if I typed the right name

[BOB (to John aka TBA only)] rather than typing to Khan

[Khan (John aka TBA)] for you yes

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes) (to BOB only)] was that attack from behind?

[Khan (John aka TBA) (to Vicki only)] try again

[Tori (Vicki) (to John aka TBA only)] ok

[BOB (to Antoine Phibes only)] no it was retreating flying backwards

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] need to grab water while Gretchen is waddling along

[Khan (John aka TBA) (to Antoine Phibes only)] Fritz?

[Tori (Vicki) (to John aka TBA only)] was a matter of wrong name

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes) (to John aka TBA only)] yea?

[BOB] Gretchen moved 2'11".

[BOB] INIT: 11 GOING: Gretchen

[BOB] so the head is floating right over one of the sleeping elves

[Khan (John aka TBA) (to Antoine Phibes only)] you ok?

[BOB] Ariella moved 7'01".

[BOB] Taurus moved 13'09".

[BOB] Glabius moved 10'03".

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes) (to John aka TBA only)] personally very tired. Hard week at work and I pulled my back...plus this computer is pissing me off

Hansie has joined the game on Fri Jul 18 20:26:23 EDT 2008

[Tori (Vicki)] ((brb))

[Khan (John aka TBA) (to Antoine Phibes only)] fine as can be

[Vicki] I am away from the keyboard.

[BOB] Trueoak moved 0'11".

Christy has joined the game on Fri Jul 18 20:26:45 EDT 2008

Christy is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

Christy has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes) (to John aka TBA only)] how are the wife and kids? How was work?

Hansie is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

Hansie has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[Khan (John aka TBA) (to Antoine Phibes only)] sorry, blame Klooge, and you want to add voice ;)

[BOB] Tori moved 2'06".

[Khan (John aka TBA) (to Antoine Phibes only)] shhh big brother is watching

[BOB] INIT: 13 GOING: Khan

[BOB] INIT: 14 GOING: Tori

[BOB] INIT: 15 GOING: Taurus

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes) (to John aka TBA only)] LOL yea, so I don't have to type any damn more....

[Khan (John aka TBA)] going down

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes) (to John aka TBA only)] LOL

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] ((can I be considered with the group now?))

[Hansie] Can I attack?

[BOB] so Khan and Tori are on teh spot at the end of th eround

[BOB] adn Yes to Lorie

[BOB] you are able to do things NOW

[Hansie] Are floating heads bad?

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] okies...

[BOB] Hans and Christy can move next round

[Khan (John aka TBA)] Beholder?

[Vicki] I am back at the keyboard.

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Well this one tried to bite me

[Hansie] Okay, yeah. Bad.

[Khan (John aka TBA)] baby beholder?

[Christy] did someone say BEHOLDER???

Vicki is receiving the map Tower 2nd floor...

Vicki has received the map Tower 2nd floor.

[Khan (John aka TBA)] beholder kin?

[BOB] INIT: 18 GOING: Ariella

[BOB] INIT: 19 GOING: Val'Iant Le Quella

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] What kind of head Bob? A human head or an elf head?

[BOB] humanoid head

[BOB] vaguely greyish

[Khan (John aka TBA)] one that can make an elf sleep

[BOB] like not quite fully formed

[Christy] i'm gonna hide in whatever shadows there may be here.

[BOB] teeth, eyes, nose hair

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Do I see any bedsheets that are loose in the room I can grab?

[BOB] no

[Khan (John aka TBA)] no neck, must hang out with vampires

[BOB] adn the teeth look fairly sharp

[Khan (John aka TBA)] fairey sharp?

[BOB] fairly

[Khan (John aka TBA)] too bad

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] I have a feeling it will ooze acid or something over the sleeping elf...I say to the head...can you speak or do you just bite people? we are not here to hurt anyone in the room just trying to find out what happened...

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] If you don't want to be killed surrender.

[Khan (John aka TBA)] (::slaps head::)

[BOB] it snarls at you

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] I say that in elf and common

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] ok it dies

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Val'Iant Le Quella: Attack: Dagger Thrown: (18-(d20+2++1)) [1d20=4] 11. Probably MISSES Floating Head (AC FINAL: 7).

[BOB] INIT: 20 GOING: Glabius

[Khan (John aka TBA)] misses it by that much

[BOB] ROUND: 3

[BOB] ok, everyone can do anything this round

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Well I am not very good with a dagger

[BOB] all are caught up

[BOB] INIT: 7 GOING: Mentor

[Khan (John aka TBA)] I grow 3 feet

Lorie :O) has left the game on Fri Jul 18 20:32:19 EDT 2008

Christy has left the game on Fri Jul 18 20:32:28 EDT 2008

John aka TBA has left the game on Fri Jul 18 20:32:30 EDT 2008

Vicki has left the game on Fri Jul 18 20:32:33 EDT 2008

Hansie has left the game on Fri Jul 18 20:32:36 EDT 2008

Antoine Phibes has left the game on Fri Jul 18 20:32:38 EDT 2008

Christy has joined the game on Fri Jul 18 20:32:47 EDT 2008

Christy is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

Christy has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[John aka TBA] it was my fault

[BOB] not sure what happened

[John aka TBA] too much sarchasm

Vicki has joined the game on Fri Jul 18 20:33:08 EDT 2008

[BOB] John you are not logged in?

John aka TBA has joined the game on Fri Jul 18 20:33:18 EDT 2008

Antoine Phibes has joined the game on Fri Jul 18 20:33:25 EDT 2008

[BOB] chuckles there we go

Lorie :O) has joined the game on Fri Jul 18 20:33:36 EDT 2008

Lorie :O) is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

Lorie :O) has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[BOB] everyone Zoomed up to 14 second delay then dropped

Vicki is receiving the map Tower 2nd floor...

Vicki has received the map Tower 2nd floor.

Antoine Phibes is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

Antoine Phibes has received the map Tower 1st floor.

John aka TBA is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

John aka TBA has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[Antoine Phibes] Yep it is very stable

[BOB] waiting for everyone to resettle

[BOB] wry grin

[John aka TBA] ;)

[Christy] klooge is against us

[BOB] worked in testing

[Christy] hans is fixing ice cream

Antoine Phibes is now controlling Mentor

[John aka TBA] broken?

Antoine Phibes is now controlling Val'Iant Le Quella

[Vicki] ((um, bob, not everyone is on first level))

[BOB] woudl that be spaying?

[BOB] no

[BOB] Tori and Khan have not made it down yet

[BOB] after the rest of them get to moe out of the stairwell

[BOB] then they can move down

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Mentor: Attack: Dagger Thrown: (20-(d20+0++2-4)) [1d20=4] 18. Probably MISSES Floating Head (AC FINAL: 7).

[BOB] Rold: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[BOB] Trueoak: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[BOB] Chohen: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[John aka TBA] how do you tell the diffrence between girl icecream and boy icecream?

[BOB] boy icecream has nuts in it

[Vicki] ((is it pink or blue?))

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] How?

[Vicki] ((lol, that's bad Bob))

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Evil

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Mentor: Attack: Dagger Thrown: (20-(d20+0++2-4)) [1d20=16] 6. PROBABLY HITS Floating Head (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Mentor: Damage v SM: Dagger Thrown: (1d4) [1d4=3] 3 added to: Floating Head

[John aka TBA] woo hoo

Hansie has joined the game on Fri Jul 18 20:37:09 EDT 2008

Hansie is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

Hansie has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Dead Head!!!

[BOB] and the Dagger flys right through the head

[John aka TBA] fritz, you are blocking the door

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] What do you mean flys right through the head?

[BOB] right through the head, no damage

[Christy] hey...everyone here is sleeping. that's kinda weird.

[BOB] like it was not there

[John aka TBA] needs to be magic?

[John aka TBA] al

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] No like a non magical weapon not doing damage?

[Christy] maybe it's not real

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] or illusion passing through?

[BOB] how could you tell the difference?

[Christy] disbelieve

[John aka TBA] true sght

[BOB] oh you believe in it all right

[BOB] it attacked you

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Non magical shows damage but it heals fast is how the description is given in the DM's guide

[BOB] you attacked it back

[BOB] and it took damage

[BOB] this time

[BOB] seems to have gone right through

[John aka TBA] ::khan pulls out Paul pager, then decided to put it back because it's Paul's bath tiime::

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Like an illusion or like non magical weapon not keeping damage?

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] ((Is this paused chat able to be turned off -- I keep not realizing it and miss things ))

[BOB] (that time of the month for Paul)

[John aka TBA] who's DM guide?

[Christy] please don't summon naked Paul

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Ditto Lorie

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] ((I just though you all got quiet))

[Hansie] I want to summon a naked Christy...

[John aka TBA] who me quiet?

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] ((::points at sign :: PG13 ))

[BOB] who has teh webcam?

[John aka TBA] ;X

[Hansie] ::heh heh heh::

[Christy] sighs...boys...

[BOB] so Mentor?

[BOB] done?

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes) (to BOB only)] is it like a non magical weapon doing no damage to a creature that requires magical damage or an illusion passing through bob?

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] no

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] I had a question that wasn't answered

[BOB] how would you know?

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] I told you

[BOB] you attacked and it did no damage

[BOB] I have never said anythign about cratures needing magical weapons look like they heal fast or anything like that

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] In the DMG it clearly states that for non magical weapons for a creature that needs magical weapons the damage is healed in under a round so you see it doing the damage

[BOB] I have never done that

[BOB] never described that

[John aka TBA] never read that

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] I read everything

[BOB] grins

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] I am just telling you waht the dmg says

[BOB] I hear you

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] for the game rules lawyer

[Christy] whatever...can we still see the damage that was done before?

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Is it BOB rules?

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] I don't know

[Hansie] I want *him* defending me!

[BOB] yes the damage from before is there

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] he never said anything

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Because if it's not Fritz, then it's a moot point

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] about this

[John aka TBA] objectin over ruled

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] ok

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] I am done...but it would help tell if we need magic weapons to hit it

[BOB] INIT: 9 GOING: Floating Head

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] take it to tells to continue your discussion

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] I did

Floating Head (BOB) snarls

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] thanks :)

[BOB] INIT: 11 GOING: Chohen

[John aka TBA] or wood?

[BOB] INIT: 11 GOING: Gretchen

John aka TBA is receiving the map Tower 2nd floor...

John aka TBA has received the map Tower 2nd floor.

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes) (to BOB only)] so is that your rule that is different from the DMG rule...I just want to know...if it is ok.

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] So... because I'm late to the party, which way is the party running?

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Choen or me?

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Okay...that was a helpful response...

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] :: shrugs :: I sit

[BOB (to Antoine Phibes only)] I have never used that description from the DMG, sorry I have sometimes said that "you hit him but it does not seem to hurt him" or somethign like that, but never the fast healing thing

[BOB] INIT: 13 GOING: Khan

[BOB] INIT: 14 GOING: Tori

[John aka TBA] can I open this door?

[BOB] Lorie why did you not go?

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes) (to BOB only)] if something is levitating up and you cast levitate and push it down will it hit the floor? LOL

[BOB] Chohen's turn is done

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] I asked a question...when I got no response... I figured it wasn't important

[BOB] I am busy typing

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] It was important to me... but not to the group

[BOB] I did not click done for anyone

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] so ... I'll wait

[BOB] so it si your turn

[BOB] what do you want to do?

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] honestly... I just don't care

John aka TBA is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

John aka TBA has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] I log on to have fun...

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes) (to BOB only)] is there a great deal of difference in that descriprion? Splitting hairs it seems to me...Just was wondering

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] I log to empty my colon

[Tori (Vicki)] ((That's gross Fritz))

[BOB (to Antoine Phibes only)] in which description?

[Christy] was your question regarding which way we are running? I am trying to keep up but I've been dispensing Isabelle's daily meds

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes) (to BOB only)] dont worry about it

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] yes... it was Christy... honestly though, I don't care anymore

[Hansie] Okay. Question. What "massively damaged" the head?

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] just move on with everyone else and you can catch me next round

[Christy] who did the damage to the head?

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] my magic sword and Mentors spell

[BOB] INIT: 15 GOING: Taurus

[Christy] I know...Gretchen can protect Ariella.

[Hansie] Okay, so I say my sword should hurt it, too.

[Christy] we can be best buds

[Christy] you have a sword?

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes) (to Hansie only)] that is why I was asking the questions I did

[Hansie] Taurus moved 18'06".

[BOB] Taurus moved 16'07".

[Christy] I like people with swords

[BOB] you have two people blocking that doorway

[Tori (Vicki)] ((btw, I do believe Khan and Tori are still making their way down, Bob))

[John aka TBA] i cannot unstick the chat history

[Christy] as long as they aren't pointed at me

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] We are willing to let you step past

[Hansie] They are purposefully trying to keep me form going that way?

[BOB] yes to Tori, but ther are three people ahead of you on the stairs

[BOB] you can let them through, bu tyou have to move somehwere

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] No you ccan pass us if you wish

[BOB] it is a small room

[John aka TBA] i said I my go i wanted to go to the door on this level as I wait

[BOB] the bodies have to move somewhere

[Hansie] Taurus moved 5'01".

[Hansie] Taurus moved 8'03".

[Hansie] Taurus moved 10'02".

[Hansie] Taurus moved 19'06".

[Hansie] How about that?

[Tori (Vicki)] ((Ok John, then I haven't a clue what Tori's doing, shall I wait on level 2 as well?))

[BOB] Mentor moved 3'09".

[BOB] Val'Iant Le Quella, Mentor and Rold moved 1'09".

[John aka TBA] I 'd rather not wait

[Hansie] I don't need them to move. I just need them to lean a little to one side.

[John aka TBA] but you go if you can

[BOB] you don't have a choice Khan and tori

[BOB] you have four bodies in the way now

[Hansie] Taurus moved 5'00".

[John aka TBA] not on level 2

[Hansie] Taurus targets Floating Head. Distance: 1'04"

[Tori (Vicki)] ((Bob, Khan and Tori are on level two... so shall we just go check these rooms here?))

[Hansie] Taurus: Attack: Long Sword: (16-(d20+2+1+1+2)) [1d20=2] 8. Probably MISSES Floating Head (AC FINAL: 7).

[Hansie] Taurus: Attack: Long Sword: ((16-(d20+2+1+1+2))+2) [1d20=8] 4 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Floating Head (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Christy] shouldn't those elves be stirring with all the noise we're making?

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Ya

[John aka TBA] they are magicly sleep, at least the mage up stairs was

[John aka TBA] I thought you caught that

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Elves are very resistant to sleep. This is concerning

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] even magical sleep

[Ariella (Christy)] i just can't scroll back through the chat I missed

[BOB] waiting for Turus to roll his damage

[John aka TBA] agreed

[Ariella (Christy)] this chat window is a pain

[Antoine Phibes] (To roll play he has to sound amazed)

[Hansie] Taurus: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+3+1+3) [1d8=5] 12 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Floating Head

[Hansie] Taurus: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+3+1+3) [1d8=1] 8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Floating Head

[Hansie] Whoops. Rolled twice.

[Hansie] Only one hit...

[Hansie] Sorry.

[BOB] Floating Head's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-8) - Dying

[BOB] and the head disapears

[BOB] Combat has finished.

[Ariella (Christy)] hooray for the man in tin!

[Hansie] "I think there may be more of these nasty foul creatures lurking around here. Be on the ready!"

[Ariella (Christy)] shall I check the room for traps and such?

[Taurus (Hansie)] "Good idea, Ariella."

[Taurus (Hansie)] "Mages, what is going on here?"

[Ariella (Christy)] Ariella moved 14'11".

[Ariella (Christy)] anything interesting in here?

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] When the head disapeared did it fade away like a demon being sent back to its plain or like a magic spell going poof?

[John aka TBA] we cannot all just sit arrund as she checks traps

[Taurus (Hansie)] ::tries to shake sleeping elf to rouse him from his slumber::

[BOB] fade like going back to another plane

[John aka TBA] I would ask you check traps on the next door

[BOB] shaking does not wake him

[Ariella (Christy)] Ariella moved 15'07".

[BOB] that is a window Ari

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Val'Iant Le Quella, Mentor and Rold moved 10'09".

[Ariella (Christy)] so where's the door?

[BOB] back in the foyer

[BOB] three other doors

[Ariella (Christy)] Ariella moved 20'01".

[Ariella (Christy)] okay

[Taurus (Hansie)] We have a lot of exploring to do and not a lot of time to do it.

[John aka TBA] can I see if the door on level two is locked?

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Bob I want to look at the bodies to see if I see anything like teeth marks that may be the cause of them sleeping...

[BOB] Tori moved 7'02".

[BOB] Khan moved 7'02".

[Taurus (Hansie)] Good thought, John-

[BOB] which door Khan?

[John aka TBA] right

[BOB] north or south?

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Val'Iant Le Quella: Anatomy check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Tori (Vicki)] "Khan, you take one and I'll take the other, unless you want me close by"

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Val'Iant Le Quella: Healing check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[John aka TBA] South

[BOB] Khan moved 9'06".

[BOB] yes that door is locked

[John aka TBA] Let;t not over do it Tori

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Val'Iant Le Quella: Herbalism check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

John aka TBA is receiving the map Tower 2nd floor...

John aka TBA has received the map Tower 2nd floor.

[Ariella (Christy)] how do I roll for traps? I can't find it

[John aka TBA] Khan moved 7'00".

[Tori (Vicki)] "Ok, I'll just stand here until you need me"

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] I don't know what you would want me to roll so I rolled everything

[BOB] is on the blank tab between the arm and teh shield

[BOB] and yes to Val

[Ariella (Christy)] Ariella: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [1d100=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 70!!

[John aka TBA] ok Tori, yo check yours

[John aka TBA] you strong Tori?

[BOB] you can tell that the Elf seems to be in decent shape, is asleep and not waking up with any normal attempts

[Tori (Vicki)] "Yeah, Check open door? I can't open locked doors, though."

[Tori (Vicki)] Tori moved 6'06".

[Taurus (Hansie)] Taurus moved 15'00".

[Taurus (Hansie)] Taurus moved 22'05".

[Ariella (Christy)] Ariella: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [1d100=94] 94 - ROLL FAILED against 70!!

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] No tooth marks that could have caused the magical sleep?

[Tori (Vicki)] Tori: Open Doors check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[BOB] no to bite marks

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] ok thanks

[BOB] no need to roll to open doors

[BOB] for unlocked ones

[Ariella (Christy)] Ariella: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [1d100=84] 84 - ROLL FAILED against 70!!

[BOB] this is someone's house, they keep the place in decent shape

[John aka TBA] does Cohen have herbaism and healing to check for poison?

[Taurus (Hansie)] Ok. So which ones are unlocked?

[BOB] This room has three beds in it and looks to be a barracks for guards. On each of the beds is an Elf laying sleeping peacefully.

[Ariella (Christy)] okay, so 3 doors checked and only 1 good roll

[Taurus (Hansie)] "Khan, are you ready to open another door?"

[John aka TBA] you get all the good doors

[BOB] so far you have only found one locked door

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Well it doesn't seem like the head was the cause of the magical sleep. It was either a guardian for these bodies or a trap left behind to discourage anyone from investigating

[John aka TBA] one on four and one on second I thought?

[Ariella (Christy)] do you have a locked door that needs opening?

[BOB] that was a door with a bar across it

[BOB] locked so someone from the outside can not get in

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] What floor and what door are you talking about Bob?

[John aka TBA] winow on 4th you said

[BOB] 4th floor door with a bar,

[BOB] 2nd floor door that is locked, needs a key

[BOB] Khan found that one

[BOB] none on the first floor have been locked so far

[John aka TBA] ok so Tori and Khan go to west door

[Tori (Vicki)] "Khan, what would you like to do?"

[BOB] Time of Day: 08:33 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 9th, 1259.

[Tori (Vicki)] ((I guess that answered my question))

[Taurus (Hansie)] Okay, I'm ready to open another door, then.

[BOB] Tori moved 25'00".

[BOB] Khan moved 24'10".

Hansie is receiving the map Tower 2nd floor...

Hansie has received the map Tower 2nd floor.

[Ariella (Christy)] open away

[BOB] which door do you want to open?

[BOB] put your self in front of it first

[BOB] Rold moved 10'10".

[Ariella (Christy)] Khan siad west

[BOB] Khan is on a different floor than you

[Taurus (Hansie)] Khan's on a different flooor.

[Taurus (Hansie)] We can't all fit anyway.

[John aka TBA] (we seperated the party, party too big and tower too small)

[Ariella (Christy)] ah..well someone with a pointy sword open a door

Hansie is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

Hansie has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[John aka TBA] pointy claw's ok?

[BOB] Taurus, which door?

[BOB] Khan which door?

[Taurus (Hansie)] The one right by Taurus and Gretchen

[John aka TBA] the one we are in front of

[BOB] upper or lower

[John aka TBA] NW

[Taurus (Hansie)] Taurus moved 3'02".

[John aka TBA] Up

[BOB] Khan moved 1'11".

[BOB] This room has three beds in it and looks to be a barracks for guards. On each of the beds is an Elf laying sleeping peacefully.

[BOB] Hans?

[BOB] ok

[BOB] This room has the look of someone who has responsiblities. There are notes and maps on the table along one wall, with three chests along another wall. In the bed lays a sleeping Elf.

[Ariella (Christy)] any heads?

[BOB] Time of Day: 08:48 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 9th, 1259.

[Taurus (Hansie)] "Another slumbering elf in here!"

[BOB] no floating heads

[Taurus (Hansie)] "He looks important!"

[BOB] Floating Head moved 15'09".

[Ariella (Christy)] maybe you need to step into the room for a head to appear

[John aka TBA] Tori, care to do the honor, door number 4?

[Tori (Vicki)] ((I'm guessing someone cast a spell over the "castle" that caused these elves and mage(s) to sleep peacefully while chaos happens around them))

[Tori (Vicki)] "Alright Khan, the one straight ahead, past these sleeping beauties?"

[Taurus (Hansie)] "There are chests in here, but we are not here to loot. This is a peaceful mission, rogue. I just want to be sure about that."

[Taurus (Hansie)] Taurus moved 2'05".

[Ariella (Christy)] yeah, sure. I don't loot

[Ariella (Christy)] don't even know what that means

[Taurus (Hansie)] Bob, I'll open the other one here, too (let me call out to the party first).

John aka TBA is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

John aka TBA has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[Tori (Vicki)] ((I don't think Bibo would be too happy about not looting part))

[Taurus (Hansie)] "I am opening this door here" ::pointing to the door before opening it::

[Ariella (Christy)] want me to look for ttraps and secret doors?

[Ariella (Christy)] Ariella moved 5'09".

[Taurus (Hansie)] "No, that takes too long."

[John aka TBA] fritz still with us?

[John aka TBA] Lori?

[Taurus (Hansie)] "This is someone's house, not a dungeon."

[Ariella (Christy)] okay, get on with the next door then

[Vicki] Last I knew, Fritz was with us

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] sorry was afk

[Taurus (Hansie)] Fritz, are you there? We might need you in this next room.

[Ariella (Christy)] a mage lives here. of course there could be secret doors

[Taurus (Hansie)] "Val'lant, would you join me as I open this door?"

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Yes

[Ariella (Christy)] Taurus moved 5'09".

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Mentor moved 8'05".

[Taurus (Hansie)] Taurus moved 5'10".

[Ariella (Christy)] Taurus moved 9'00".

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Val'Iant Le Quella, Mentor and Rold moved 18'08".

[Ariella (Christy)] Ariella moved 7'03".

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Mentor moved 6'06".

[Taurus (Hansie)] Christy, please stop moving me.

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Mentor moved 1'07".

[Taurus (Hansie)] Taurus moved 4'02".

[Ariella (Christy)] i'm just trying to get outta the way

[Taurus (Hansie)] "Val'lant, you may do the honors if you'd like."

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes) (to BOB only)] remove rold from following for awhile make it easier

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] sure

[Taurus (Hansie)] "I'm right behind you."

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] I open the door

[BOB] Rold moved 19'10".

[Taurus (Hansie)] "And I'd really like to go in there if there are bad guys."

[John aka TBA] ::calls to Chohen:; while you are waiting, can you check for poisions on the sleeping?

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] sword at the ready...oh and we picked up our daggers from before

[John aka TBA] that is what you were doing

[John aka TBA] I was sure you were looting

[Chohen (BOB)] when I can get off the stairs i will Sir, which people should I check?

[John aka TBA] I have a few up here with an open doorway

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Mentor modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Dagger Thrown -- #: 6 (4),

[Tori (Vicki)] "Khan, it would help if I could get around you..."

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Val'Iant Le Quella modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Dagger Thrown -- #: 4 (3),

[John aka TBA] ::steps asside::

[BOB] Chohen moved 1'06".

John aka TBA is receiving the map Tower 2nd floor...

John aka TBA has received the map Tower 2nd floor.

[BOB (to GM only)] Sleeping Beauties moved 2'03".

[BOB] This room has four beds in it and looks to be a barracks for guards. On each of the beds is an Elf laying sleeping peacefully.

[Ariella (Christy)] ahhh... the green blob again!!!

[BOB] Floating Head targets Val'Iant Le Quella. Distance: 1'06"

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] This Eye of Kilrogg hurts my eyes

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] BTW, Beth says hi to everyone.

[John aka TBA] ponts down for Tori

[BOB] Roll #1: (d12) [1d12=12] 12

[Tori (Vicki)] Tori moved 5'05".

[John aka TBA] Khan moved 4'06".

[BOB] and Val is prepared and not surprised this round

[Tori (Vicki)] ((oh that one, not the other ones past those sleeping beauties))

[BOB] by the floating head in thsi room

[BOB] Combat has begun!

[BOB] ROUND: 0

[Tori (Vicki)] ((Bob, is this door locked or can I open it?

[BOB] Locks Tori

[BOB] Floating Head: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Tori (Vicki)] Tori: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=4] 14

[John aka TBA] man we get the locked doors and they get all the funn

[BOB] Floating Head: Initiative: (d10+0) [1d10=7] 7

[Taurus (Hansie)] Taurus: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[John aka TBA] Khan: Initiative: (d10+10+-4) [1d10=5] 11

[Ariella (Christy)] Ariella: Initiative: (d10+10++3) [1d10=10] 23

[Tori (Vicki)] ((Anyone else able to open locked doors?))

[Tori (Vicki)] ((Bob, does this also need a key?))

[BOB] yes to Tori

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] ((Okay... Dear Mr. Klooge Designer -- please make chat pause go away ))

[Tori (Vicki)] ((what about those on the other side of those sleeping elves?))

[John aka TBA] ::waits for chohen::

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Gretchen: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[BOB] fritz?

[John aka TBA] Tori go see if you can get down now, push your way through

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] all I see is green

[Ariella (Christy)] me too

[Taurus (Hansie)] me too

[John aka TBA] i see a green dot and I want to paint it red

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] :: hates this shade of green ::

[Tori (Vicki)] "I can't yet Khan, Chohen needs to step away from the stairway"

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Val'Iant Le Quella: Initiative: (d10+10+(-+1)) [1d10=7] 16

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] All it needs is a smiley face and it can be from HHGTTG

[BOB] did that fix it for everyone?

[Taurus (Hansie)] "Ahhhhhh, I've disappeared into a big green blob!!!!!!!!"

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Mentor: Initiative: (d10+10+(-+4)) [1d10=1] 7

[Ariella (Christy)] no

[Taurus (Hansie)] "What manner of foul magick is this!!!!"

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] still green

[Ariella (Christy)] yay!

[BOB] ok, so everyone can see again/

[Ariella (Christy)] that's much better

[Taurus (Hansie)] yup

[BOB] no pea soup fog

[Taurus (Hansie)] nope

[BOB] Chohen: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[John aka TBA] yet

[BOB] Trueoak: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[BOB] Rold: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[BOB] everyone has an Init

[BOB] and we move along in order now

[BOB] ROUND: 1

[BOB] INIT: 7 GOING: Mentor

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Goes and tries to remove a sheet from one of the other beds

[BOB] INIT: 7 GOING: Floating Head

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Mentor moved 9'11".

[BOB] are you pushing the elf off the bed?

[Taurus (Hansie) (to BOB only)] Bob, I really missed the battle song, by the way...

[BOB] Floating Head: Attack: Bite: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 13. Probably MISSES Val'Iant Le Quella (AC FINAL: -2).

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] yes

[Ariella (Christy)] wonders...is going to try to catch it?

[BOB] INIT: 11 GOING: Khan

[BOB] Sleeping Elf moved 2'11".

[John aka TBA] holding

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] :: BRB :: need more water

[BOB] INIT: 11 GOING: Trueoak

[BOB] Trueoak moved 4'03".

[BOB] Trueoak moved 0'11".

[BOB] INIT: 12 GOING: Rold

[BOB] Rold moved 4'03".

[BOB] INIT: 14 GOING: Tori

[Tori (Vicki)] "Now what should I do, Khan?"

[Tori (Vicki)] Tori moved 4'09".

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] also want to see if that wakes up the elf

[John aka TBA] get them out of the way or wait

[Tori (Vicki)] I'll wait

[BOB] INIT: 14 GOING: Taurus

[Taurus (Hansie)] holding initiative until Val'lant enters and I can get in without trying to knock him aside...

[BOB] elf does not wake up

[BOB] INIT: 16 GOING: Val'Iant Le Quella

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Val'Iant Le Quella and Mentor moved 5'00".

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Val'Iant Le Quella: Attack: Harbringer: ((18-(d20+2))-1-1-1-1-1) [1d20=19] -8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Floating Head (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Val'Iant Le Quella: Damage v SM: Harbringer: ((2d4)+4+2+1+1+1) [2d4=4,1] 14 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Floating Head

[Taurus (Hansie)] Ooh. Nice.

[BOB] INIT: 17 GOING: Gretchen

[BOB] Floating Head's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-14) - Heavily Wounded

[Taurus (Hansie)] Taurus moved 4'10".

[Hansie] Taurus targets Floating Head. Distance: 0'00"

[John aka TBA] hey the hit points went away

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] LOL

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] doesn't look like I can get through the door way... so I'll hold

[Taurus (Hansie)] Attacking..

[BOB] seriously John?

[Taurus (Hansie)] Taurus: Attack: Long Sword: (16-(d20+2+1+1+2)) [1d20=19] -9. PROBABLY HITS Floating Head (AC FINAL: 7)!!!

[Taurus (Hansie)] Taurus: Attack: Long Sword: ((16-(d20+2+1+1+2))+2) [1d20=1] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. Probably MISSES Floating Head (AC FINAL: 7).

[Taurus (Hansie)] Taurus: Damage v SM: Long Sword: ((1d8)+3+1+3) [1d8=7] 14 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Floating Head

[John aka TBA] (someone is paying attention)

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] double nice

[BOB] Floating Head's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -8 (-14) - Dying

[Ariella (Christy)] whoo hoo! Kill it!

[BOB] Combat has finished.

[John aka TBA] and tori, if they find an iimportant room, tell them to check for keys

[Taurus (Hansie)] Taurus moved 4'10".

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Hey next one lets try and capture it in a sheet or blanket. I have a couple here to use

[John aka TBA] come on Chohen

[Ariella (Christy)] i knew it

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] 8*)

[John aka TBA] Ture Oak, do you know any of these elves?

John aka TBA is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

John aka TBA has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[BOB] Chohen moved 6'01".

[BOB] Trueoak moved 15'01".

[Trueoak (BOB)] I think this is mossflower

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes) (to BOB only)] Mentor goes into the first room and searches for keys

[Trueoak (BOB)] he normally looks so much more active

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Mentor moved 23'11".

[Trueoak (BOB)] I have never seen him alseep

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Do elves sleep in your world Bob or do they do revere?

[John aka TBA] thanks, verry helpfull

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] revelry

[Trueoak (BOB)] yes they sleep

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] or what ever it is called?

[Trueoak (BOB)] no revere

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] k

[John aka TBA] Tori, were did yo leave the leys

[John aka TBA] (you say, i thought you had them)

[John aka TBA] I search this room as Chohen cheks the first body

[BOB] Khan moved 17'05".

[Trueoak (BOB)] four chests along that wall

[John aka TBA] thinking guards may have keys

[Trueoak (BOB)] three sleeping elves

[John aka TBA] ully dresses?

[Ariella (Christy)] so why are we here again? Taurus says it's not to loot so...why are we here again?

[John aka TBA] fully dressed not for bed

[Trueoak (BOB)] all fully dressed,

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] LOL to wake up these elves and the wizard for the other elves

[Trueoak (BOB)] like they layed down for some reason

[Tori (Vicki)] Tori moved 4'07".

[Trueoak (BOB)] and did not get up

[Tori (Vicki)] Tori moved 18'07".

[John aka TBA] I check one

[Tori (Vicki)] I'm guessing I'm supposed to continue down

[John aka TBA] calls out, where are those keys

Vicki is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

Vicki has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[Trueoak (BOB)] elf seems to be asleep, just not waking up

[Ariella (Christy)] we're here to kill the floating heads and wake the elves?

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes) (to BOB only)] do I notice any magic aura around these elves? I can see magic

[Taurus (Hansie)] Are we ready to check out this room over here? ::pointing to the only unopened door on this level::

[Taurus (Hansie)] Taurus moved 5'02".

[Taurus (Hansie)] Taurus moved 9'06".

[Ariella (Christy)] well, we really should be looking for clues then

[Taurus (Hansie)] (is this door locked, Bob?)

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] I am searching this room

[Ariella (Christy)] Ariella moved 6'06".

[Trueoak (BOB)] no to Hans

[Ariella (Christy)] Ariella moved 7'02".

[Trueoak (BOB)] yes to Mentor

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] I will search this room

[Trueoak (BOB)] yes to Val

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Val'Iant Le Quella and Mentor moved 6'05".

[Ariella (Christy)] I'll help you. I'm good at searching :)

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Mentor moved 12'10".

[Tori (Vicki)] "I was told to tell you that if you find locked doors that need keys, look for keys"

[Trueoak (BOB)] can you read Ari?

[John aka TBA] oh no, that room will be empty for sure

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Val searches one room as Mentor searches another

[Taurus (Hansie)] "Sounds good. Search that room and if we need you, we'll let you know."

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Ok

[Taurus (Hansie)] Bob, I'm going to open this door here.

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] I use my magic sight as well to aid in my search of this room

[BOB] This room has the look of someone in charge. Three chests line one wall, with a bed in the corner opposite the door. A desk with three chairs in on one wall, with letters laid out as if someone was working on them. On the bed lays a sleeping Elf.

[Taurus (Hansie)] "Another important elf here!"

[Ariella (Christy)] um...no to the reading thing

[Taurus (Hansie)] "No bad guys."

[Taurus (Hansie)] "There are bunch of letters with writing on them, but I cannot read."

[John aka TBA] ::looks in chest for metal sound:: or keys

[Taurus (Hansie)] Taurus moved 9'02".

[Tori (Vicki)] ((and these boxes with 3 bars are doors or windows?))

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] :: ponders whether to attempt to read the message or not ::

[Trueoak (BOB)] what chest John?

[BOB] Time of Day: 09:03 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 9th, 1259.

[John aka TBA] there is no try (25)

[Ariella (Christy)] who can read here? let's gather the things that need reading and give them to whoever can read

John aka TBA is receiving the map Tower 2nd floor...

John aka TBA has received the map Tower 2nd floor.

[Taurus (Hansie)] "It looks like this elf might have been busy doing something while the sleeping thing hit him."

[Ariella (Christy)] only do

[Ariella (Christy)] or do not

[Taurus (Hansie)] "In *that* room right there." ::pointing::

[Hansie] I am away from the keyboard.

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] SEarches , searches...is curious that these rooms are mirror images of each other. Do the elves look identucal?

[John aka TBA] sorry no chest, checking bodies waiting for Chohne to tell me what he finds

[BOB] Chohen says they are asleep

[Ariella (Christy)] how are we doing for time?

[BOB] what more do you want from him?

[BOB] Chohen moved 24'03".

[John aka TBA] so noherbalism or healing>

[John aka TBA] maysee if poison

[BOB] has been just over three hours so far in the tower

[Tori (Vicki)] ::hollers up the stairs:: "Khan, I'm coming back up, I can't get anywhere down here"

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Bob I am searching the 2 rooms...do I see anything? Also I want to compare the elves to make sure they aren't identical twins

[Ariella (Christy)] let's get a move on. I don't want to get stuck here

[BOB] all the elves are different

[John aka TBA] DON"T MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE

[John aka TBA] ALL THE IMPORTANT THINGS ARE ON LEVEL ONE

[BOB] the large room with the elves looks like a place for guards to sleep

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] I also go to each room and remove every elf from every bed and lay them gently on the floor

[BOB] the smaller room looks like a leuitenits room

[BOB] ok that will take time

[Tori (Vicki)] ::mutters:: I guess I'm staying down here then...

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] :: shakes head at the yelling ::

[John aka TBA] WHY?

[BOB] Time of Day: 09:20 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 9th, 1259.

[BOB] Time of Day: 09:35 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 9th, 1259.

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Someone help me dump these bodies on the floor

[Ariella (Christy)] why are you putting them on the floor?

[Ariella (Christy)] they are all gonna wake up with backaches.

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Incase the magic has to do with all of them being in the beds at the same time

[John aka TBA] clearly I am needed down stairs, you two wait here

[John aka TBA] Khan moved 16'05".

John aka TBA is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

John aka TBA has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[Tori (Vicki)] "KHAN DON'T COME DOWN, YOU'LL BE STUCK IN THE STAIRWAY AND CAN'T GET PAST ME"

[BOB] Tori moved 3'10".

[BOB] Khan moved 3'03".

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] ;: sighs ::

[John aka TBA] Tori, tell them we need a thief up here

[John aka TBA] tell Mentor to get his pet orc out of the way

[Ariella (Christy)] you mean rogue, do you?

[Tori (Vicki)] "A thief is needed upstairs"

[John aka TBA] Oh you heard that

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] After removing the elves we are ready to move upstairs with Khan since there was nothing of import in the rooms or chests or desks

[BOB] perhaps you shoudl all pause and fjgure out where you want who to be?

[BOB] Time of Day: 09:50 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 9th, 1259.

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Rold move out of the way and get the elves off the beds

[John aka TBA] Did you not hear about all the writting

[BOB] Rold moved 10'05".

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Gretchen moved 9'11".

[BOB] Sleeping Elf moved 2'04".

[BOB] Sleeping Elf moved 2'08".

[Ariella (Christy)] Taurus moved 5'11".

[BOB] Sleeping Elf moved 2'04".

[BOB] Taurus moved 17'11".

[Tori (Vicki)] Tori moved 3'08".

[BOB] Val'Iant Le Quella and Mentor moved 3'03".

[BOB] Sleeping Elf moved 2'08".

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] :: casually picks up the writing on the desk and reads ::

[BOB] Sleeping Elf moved 3'01".

[BOB] Sleeping Elf moved 2'03".

[BOB] Sleeping Elf moved 2'11".

[BOB] Sleeping Elf moved 2'07".

[John aka TBA] "this must mean something"

[Ariella (Christy)] Ariella moved 9'11".

[BOB] gretchen do you have herbalism?

[John aka TBA] ALL the elves, you are an evil drow

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] I do

[Ariella (Christy)] where do you need my services?

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Nope.

[BOB] ok, so you see there si writing about finding some herbs in the forest

[John aka TBA] there are two locked doors next level, take T and T with you

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] It's in elvish?

[BOB] and some notes about archery practice

[BOB] yes

[John aka TBA] and send Chohnen down here

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] :: shrugs :: daisy picking... no wonder they are all sleeping

[Ariella (Christy)] I will head to the locked doors as long as there is someone with a pointy sword at he ready for floating heads

[John aka TBA] maybe knowing the herb would help?

[BOB] Ariella moved 1'10".

Christy is receiving the map Tower 2nd floor...

Christy has received the map Tower 2nd floor.

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] OMG make this go away

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] I can help with that...so can my brother

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] the pain

[BOB] Taurus adn Ari on the right thing

Hansie is receiving the map Tower 2nd floor...

Hansie has received the map Tower 2nd floor.

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Mentor moved 2'01".

[John aka TBA] tori, make sure to help them

[BOB] took obscurement off the first level

[John aka TBA] Khan moved 7'07".

[BOB] so that should not happen again

[Tori (Vicki)] Tori moved 6'04".

[Antoine Phibes] Hmmm when the green ball comes up it seems you can remove it by moving your character

[Tori (Vicki)] "Upstairs?"

[John aka TBA] any progress Mentor,except the practal joke

[BOB] Sleeping Elf moved 3'03".

[BOB] Sleeping Elf moved 3'03".

[John aka TBA] Yes tori

[BOB] Sleeping Elf moved 3'08".

[BOB] Time of Day: 10:05 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 9th, 1259.

[John aka TBA] protect the pretty elf

[Ariella (Christy)] Ariella: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [1d100=26] 26 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 70!!

[BOB] no traps

[Taurus (Hansie)] Yeay, Christy!

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes) (to John aka TBA only)] what joke are you talking about?

[Ariella (Christy)] Ariella: Open Locks check:(d100) [1d100=65] 65 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 70!!

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] :: waits for Khan to come near and motions him over ::

[BOB] and door is open

[Taurus (Hansie)] Girl's on a roll!!!!!

[Ariella (Christy)] Ariella moved 1'10".

[BOB] Khan moved 5'02".

[BOB] Mentor moved 4'04".

[John aka TBA (to Antoine Phibes only)] moveing all the elves seems funny

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Congrats Christy

[BOB] Gretchen moved 1'01".

[Ariella (Christy)] feel free to open that

[BOB] Khan moved 1'02".

[John aka TBA] and Mentor

[Taurus (Hansie)] ::Opening::

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] We are thinking that them being on the beds may play a role in the sleeping magic.

[John aka TBA] did you know your orc is alone with 4 sleeping elves

Vicki is receiving the map Tower 2nd floor...

Vicki has received the map Tower 2nd floor.

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] No

[John aka TBA] just curious

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] I didn't

[John aka TBA] you may want to check on him

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Rold come here and leave the elves alone

[Tori (Vicki)] Tori moved 10'00".

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Gotcha

[John aka TBA] (this will make good fodder for my post)

[Tori (Vicki)] "Need help?"

[Taurus (Hansie)] "You can open the next door if you'd like, Tori."

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] I gather when I searched the room I saw nothing correct bob

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] :: hands Khan the paper :: daisy picking and archery :: walks away without another word ::

[BOB] yes to Mentor

[Taurus (Hansie)] "Ariella, can you go open the other door?"

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Gretchen moved 12'09".

[Taurus (Hansie)] Ariella moved 30'11".

[Taurus (Hansie)] Ariella moved 35'01".

[BOB] you ahve thoe notes that Gretchen found but that is all

[Taurus (Hansie)] Taurus moved 22'10".

[Tori (Vicki)] "Sorry Taurus, I can't open with it being locked"

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Mentor moved 23'09".

[Tori (Vicki)] Tori moved 15'03".

[Ariella (Christy)] Ariella: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [1d100=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 70!!

[BOB] no traps

[BOB] Time of Day: 10:20 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 9th, 1259.

[Antoine Phibes] Mentor no longer follows Val'Iant Le Quella.

[BOB] Time of Day: 10:35 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 9th, 1259.

[Ariella (Christy)] Ariella: Open Locks check:(d100) [1d100=81] 81 - ROLL FAILED against 70!!

[Taurus (Hansie)] "Um, once *she* picks the lock, you can open it. I don't want to have all the fun here."

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] What about in the traps

[BOB] and is locked

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] I mean the chests sorry

[John aka TBA] where is chohen, I asked Tori to send him down 10 min ago

[BOB] no traps, but the chests are all locked

[Ariella (Christy)] sorry, didn't quite get that one

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] ok thanks

[BOB] (LOL at Khan)

[Taurus (Hansie)] "But it looks like that lock is too tough for her, unfortunately."

Antoine Phibes is receiving the map Tower 2nd floor...

Antoine Phibes has received the map Tower 2nd floor.

[Ariella (Christy)] did I hear someone sya locked chests?

[Taurus (Hansie)] "Well, there will always be other doors."

[Tori (Vicki)] "Can you try it again?"

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Not until she levels again

[Ariella (Christy)] I'll have to come back to this door at a later date

[Taurus (Hansie)] "When she levels up, she can come and try again."

[John aka TBA] ::searches desk::

[BOB] Chohen moved 8'07".

[John aka TBA] Khan moved 4'06".

[Tori (Vicki)] ((Bob, are those in the back of the room windows?))

[Chohen (BOB)] did someone call me?

[Taurus (Hansie)] "But that would be too late for us."

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Rold come with val'Iant and I upstaisrs

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Let's remove the elves from the beds

[John aka TBA] Khan: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[John aka TBA] Khan: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Christy] I am away from the keyboard.

[Taurus (Hansie)] "Can anybody else open locked things? Magic, skill, big arms?"

[BOB] Time of Day: 10:50 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 9th, 1259.

[John aka TBA] what do you make of this? (50 pts)

[John aka TBA] ::hands him notes::

[Taurus (Hansie)] "I know Percival would have a chance opening it, although he might make it splinter some..."

[Chohen (BOB)] a hat, a flower, a boat

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes) (to BOB only)] move us upstairs when you can?

[BOB] Time of Day: 11:05 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 9th, 1259.

[John aka TBA] do you know what herb they may have found?

[John aka TBA] (i knew he was gay)

[Taurus (Hansie)] "Are there other levels with doors that are locked?"

[John aka TBA] (too many h's)

[BOB] so far you have one locked door and many locked chests

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes) (to BOB only)] go ahead and move us to the 3rd floor

[BOB] Mentor moved 1'06".

Antoine Phibes is receiving the map Tower 3rd floor...

Antoine Phibes has received the map Tower 3rd floor.

[John aka TBA] so nothing in the desk?

Hansie is receiving the map Tower 3rd floor...

Hansie has received the map Tower 3rd floor.

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Mentor moved 8'11".

[BOB] which desk John?

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Val'Iant Le Quella moved 14'09".

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Mentor moved 2'08".

[John aka TBA] the one I am at

[Taurus (Hansie)] Bob, can you move me to the 3rd floor? Thanks-

[BOB] the one that Khan is at

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] BRB grabbing water

[BOB] has already been checked by Gretchen

[BOB] and by Mentor

[BOB] Time of Day: 11:20 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 9th, 1259.

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes) (to BOB only)] is the door Val is infront of locked?

[BOB] Rold moved 9'09".

[Taurus (Hansie)] Taurus moved 16'03".

[Taurus (Hansie) (to BOB only)] thx

[BOB] no one has tested it yet Val

Christy is receiving the map Tower 3rd floor...

Christy has received the map Tower 3rd floor.

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] I test it is what I was implying

[BOB] Time of Day: 11:35 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 9th, 1259.

[BOB] it is locked

[John aka TBA] can I see outside?

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] I try to break it open I guess

[BOB] who?

[John aka TBA] Khan opens window in rom

[Ariella (Christy)] can I try to unlock it?

[John aka TBA] Khan moved 4'09".

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Oh I can't...IF Taurus and I both try will we be able to...Sure Ariella come on over

[BOB] yes you can see outside

[Ariella (Christy)] Ariella moved 11'11".

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Val'Iant Le Quella moved 10'01".

[BOB] you have to be able to open locked doors for it to work Fritz

[John aka TBA] I wave to Brad, see how cold it is

[BOB] if neither of you are strong enough to, then can not do it

[Ariella (Christy)] if you'll give me a little room, I'll try to unlock it

[Taurus (Hansie)] "That's fine, Val'lant. We'll break it down if we have to."

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Ok I move over and as Ariella opens it I remove the mage from the bed

[Tori (Vicki)] brb

[Vicki] I am away from the keyboard.

[Taurus (Hansie)] Ariella moved 3'01".

[Ariella (Christy)] Ariella: Open Locks check:(d100) [1d100=37] 37 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 70!!

[BOB] Sleeping Mage moved 4'03".

[John aka TBA] ::heads upstairs::

[Antoine Phibes] I look around for magic auras

[BOB] and door is unlocked

[Ariella (Christy)] Ariella: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [1d100=84] 84 - ROLL FAILED against 70!!

[BOB] Khan moved 1'03".

[Ariella (Christy)] there you go boys.

[Ariella (Christy)] Ariella moved 5'10".

[Antoine Phibes] Ariella you are the best

[BOB] Time of Day: 11:50 PM. Day 9 See ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 9th, 1259.

[Taurus (Hansie)] "Val'lant, you may have the honor."

John aka TBA is receiving the map Tower 3rd floor...

John aka TBA has received the map Tower 3rd floor.

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Ariella you are the best

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Val'Iant Le Quella moved 10'09".

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Gretchen moved 5'10".

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Mentor moved 6'00".

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Uh... can I have the map please?

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] With sword at the ready I open the door

[BOB] what floor Gretchen?

[BOB] Khan moved 5'05".

[John aka TBA] anyone search the mage yet?

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] I was just about to do that

[BOB] Glabius moved 10'07".

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Mentor searches the mage

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] This works thanks

[John aka TBA] I figured it out

[BOB] Mentor moved 2'09".

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Val'Iant opens the door

[BOB] Val'Iant Le Quella moved 2'01".

[John aka TBA] it is the raven, they all sayed in too long, we must kill the raven

[BOB] a closet with clothes

[BOB] shoes, robes, etc

[John aka TBA] can you guys cary the mage outside

[John aka TBA] please

[Taurus (Hansie)] "Okay, what about the 4th level?"

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Antoine Phibes)] Hey good idea.

[Taurus (Hansie)] "Sure, Khan. Great idea."

[BOB] it is almost midnight

[John aka TBA] I go to the nearest window or door, can I see the raven

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] I believe you have taken my idea the next and better level Khan...

[Taurus (Hansie)] ::picking up sleeping mage::

[Taurus (Hansie)] Taurus moved 6'06".

[BOB] mabye you should pause and organize?

[BOB] half way throught eh night already

[John aka TBA] I thought we had until day break?

[Taurus (Hansie)] ::taking mage downstairs::

[BOB] Time of Day: 12:05 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 10th, 1259.

[John aka TBA] no, there is a door right there hans

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Ok Taurus will remove the mage...each of us will go and get an elf body and move them all outside

[John aka TBA] we do not need to move them all

[Taurus (Hansie)] Door right where?

[Ariella (Christy)] what's our plan then? carry everyone out and kil raven?

[John aka TBA] just try one

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] :: blinks :: I will do what?

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] ? Why not?

[BOB] that door is locked

[BOB] the one you came in

[BOB] Sleeping Mage moved 1'01".

[BOB] Taurus moved 2'08".

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Oh...hrm...how about the windows?

[John aka TBA] and there is that

[Ariella (Christy)] the door we came in through is locked now?

[BOB] you can see out the windows

[BOB] they do not open

[Taurus (Hansie)] well, I go out the door. whatever.

[Taurus (Hansie)] And then down the stairs.

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] WEll there is always the roof

[BOB] you are on the first floor Taurus

[Taurus (Hansie)] I thought those things at the bottom were stairs.

[BOB] and at teh door to get out

[BOB] adn teh door will not open

[Taurus (Hansie)] We're stuck in here?

[Vicki] I am back at the keyboard.

[BOB] yes

[Taurus (Hansie)] When did that happen?

[BOB] you just found out

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes) (to BOB only)] take me to the 4th floor. Oh and when I searched the mage and looked in the rooms did I see anything magical or invisible?

[Tori (Vicki)] ((dawn is at 12:05 am?))

[Taurus (Hansie)] So 4 people came in and *then* it got stuck?

[Ariella (Christy)] is it locked?

[John aka TBA] I was just able to open a window, I can't open it now?

[BOB (to Antoine Phibes only)] no invis she has a ring on, and a dagger

[BOB] Khan looked out teh window did not open it

[BOB] Mentor moved 3'04".

[BOB] Time of Day: 12:20 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 10th, 1259.

[Taurus (Hansie)] What is that thing at the bottom of the screen? It's a bunch of lines & stuff.

[John aka TBA] I say we take the mage to the roof

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes) (to BOB only)] I remove the ring and take the dagger off of her.

[Taurus (Hansie)] Whey do you keep clicking off time?

[BOB] everyone does understand that as you run up and down the stairs it clicks off time

Antoine Phibes is receiving the map Tower 4th floor...

Antoine Phibes has received the map Tower 4th floor.

[Ariella (Christy)] the big green blob is back

[BOB (to Antoine Phibes only)] too late, Taurus took her downstairs

[Taurus (Hansie)] We haven't done anything since 12:05AM.

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes) (to BOB only)] I was searching her long ago?

[BOB (to Antoine Phibes only)] you searched her and then told Taurus to take her

[BOB] I keep telling you to pause and organize

[John aka TBA] i thought doing things at the same time would save us time

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes) (to BOB only)] but if I had seen the magic I would have removed it...

[Taurus (Hansie)] Right-o, John.

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] So did I

[BOB] yes, it does, but I advance the time to the longest thing someone is doing

[BOB] so unlocking a door, takes 4-10 rounds

[Taurus (Hansie)] I don't understand, Bob. You make time *crawl* when we're trying to get stuff done and then you speed it up when we aren't doing anything.

[Ariella (Christy)] okay, so pause and organize

[BOB] checking for traps 4-10 rounds

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Yes pause and organize

[BOB] going from floor to floor 2-3 rounds

[John aka TBA] we seem to have opened every door but one right?

[BOB] waiting for someone to move so you can go up the stiars 2-3 rounds

[BOB] right

[Taurus (Hansie)] Okay. As long as you're keeping track of that. I'm with you.

[BOB] is why I warned you that it is midnight

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Ok we should move everyone to the 4th floor and then try to get them all on the roof?

[BOB] you all ate up over an hour just jumping from place to place

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Or open the last door and leave people where they are

[Taurus (Hansie)] Sounds good.

[Taurus (Hansie)] We didn't waste time. We investigated all these rooms.

[Ariella (Christy)] I thought we had until dawn before we get stuck. Midnight is dawn?

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Sorry...why am I being asked to move the bodies of sleeping elves again?

[John aka TBA] no we are not moving them all,

[BOB] Dawn is coming Midnight is half way there

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Because Khan has the idea that if they are OUT of the tower they will wake up

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Because (a) I'm not sure Gretchen is strong enough to do this... (b) I'm not sure Gretchen thinks this is a good idea

[BOB] did not say anyone wasted time, just want everyone to know how much time you are using

[Ariella (Christy)] let's just take the mage outside and see what happens

[Taurus (Hansie)] Well, 4 of us are stuck in a room and time keeps zipping by.

[BOB] so far you have not found a way outside

[Ariella (Christy)] and maybe we should kill that raven while we're at it

Hansie is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

Hansie has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Does (a) Gretchen have a better idea ... or (B) is she going to do more than read some notes?

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Have we seen a raven since we have been in here?

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Nope... Guess not

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Night all

Lorie :O) has left the game on Fri Jul 18 22:13:28 EDT 2008

[BOB] no to the raven

[Taurus (Hansie)] Um, I'm out of the room now, Bob? Is the door still open?

[BOB] on teh first floor Taurus, the front door is closed adn not able to open

Antoine Phibes is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

Antoine Phibes has received the map Tower 1st floor.

Antoine Phibes is receiving the map Tower 2nd floor...

Antoine Phibes has received the map Tower 2nd floor.

[Ariella (Christy)] I want to go back downstairs please

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Wait a sec Ariells

[Ariella (Christy)] okay

[John aka TBA] Does anyone want to do anything while we get the mage to the roof?

[BOB] youhave someone on each floor

[Taurus (Hansie)] Right, so the only way we can go is up, then. Right?

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] You tried and failed at the one room on the second floor correct?

[BOB] so you can check each map

[Ariella (Christy)] yes, I missed a door

[Ariella (Christy)] anybody have knock?

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Bob those elves on the second floor are all of them off the beds?

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] I can get it

[Taurus (Hansie)] No, John. I don't want to do anything until we get the mage to the roof. We can work on getting them all up there, too. How much time will that take, DM?

[BOB] no they are not, only one room was done not both rooms

[BOB] where do you want to move who?

[Taurus (Hansie)] These 3 mages in the 3 south rooms of the 1st floor.

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] TORI AND TRUEOAK WHILE TAURUS MOVE THE MAGE UP HERE CAN YOU REMOVE THE REST OF THOSE ELVES OFF THE BEDS

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] yOU CAN HELP TO cHOHEN

[Tori (Vicki)] Tori moved 3'00".

[John aka TBA] I will be going up at the same time

[BOB] there are only two elves in teh southern rooms on the first floor

[BOB] one on a bed one not

[Taurus (Hansie)] The elves in the barracks should be the last priority, right?

[John aka TBA] i don't care about moving any sleeping elves

[Taurus (Hansie)] The ones in the two rooms seem to be more important to this tower.

[John aka TBA] just one mage, what ever race she is

[Taurus (Hansie)] Taurus moved 16'05".

[Taurus (Hansie)] "Okay. Someone get this other elf and I'll get *this* one."

[John aka TBA] everyone ready?

[BOB] no

[BOB] I am not clear what you want to do

[Taurus (Hansie)] Taurus: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 18!!

[BOB] you have the mage laying on teh floor in the foyer

[Taurus (Hansie)] "Do I have to make a str check?"

[BOB] Taurus is in teh captains room

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Bob if I go to the second floor can I use acid to cut through the lock on the door?

[BOB] putting an elf on teh floor

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes) (to John aka TBA only)] I really think we need to move all the elves...why do you think only the mage?

[BOB] you can try to use acid on teh lock

[Taurus (Hansie)] I'm trying to pick up the elf to take him upstairs.

[BOB] to be clear Taurus, you are leaving the mage on teh flor in the foyer to pick up the elf and carry him upstairs?

[Taurus (Hansie)] I rolled just in case you wanted me to do that, but I failed the check.

[John aka TBA] no

[BOB] there is no check needed

[John aka TBA] we want the mage

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes) (to Hansie only)] Don't leave the mage

[Taurus (Hansie)] okay.

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] I agree with John

[Taurus (Hansie)] I thought this was the mage.

John aka TBA is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

John aka TBA has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[Taurus (Hansie)] Is the mage the one in the east room?

[Ariella (Christy)] just let me know if you need me to do anything.

[BOB] the mage is the woman you left on teh floor in the foyer

[Taurus (Hansie)] Taurus moved 16'00".

[Ariella (Christy)] are these chests that I'm standing next to?

[BOB] yes to Ari

[Taurus (Hansie)] Taurus moved 2'03".

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] John why do you think we need ONLY the mage and not everyone? What would be wrong with moving everyone at the same time?

[Ariella (Christy)] hmm...

[Taurus (Hansie)] Okay. I pick up the sleeping mage. I see her now.

[John aka TBA] we do not have the time and strength

[Ariella (Christy) (to BOB only)] are they locked?

[John aka TBA] we need to test it

[John aka TBA] they have probably been sleeping for days, it should nt kill them one more night

[BOB] yes to Ari

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Bob if we were to move everyone how long would it take ?

[John aka TBA] Don't do it

[BOB] acouple of hours

[John aka TBA] and if it doesn't work, then what?

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] So if we started with the mage and brought the others with the mage it would take at most one hour for half of them correct?

[BOB] you hope so

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Then it is 2:00 am and we come up with another plan

[Taurus (Hansie)] What are our options, honestly? There's not much here.

Antoine Phibes is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

Antoine Phibes has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[Taurus (Hansie)] Sounds good, Abominable Dr. Phibes.

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] LOL someone knows!!!!!

[Taurus (Hansie) (to Antoine Phibes only)] sorry I meant to say something earlier.

[John aka TBA] just to be clear, I have one levitae left, to cast on Taurus and give him a rope to pull the others up

[Taurus (Hansie) (to Antoine Phibes only)] I said "Abominable Dr. Phibes" out loud and Christy said "Who's that?

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes) (to Hansie only)] I am planning someday in making a necromancer with a female assistant named Valduvia!!!

[John aka TBA] and we are not 100% sure it did not lock itself also

[Ariella (Christy)] I can spider climb

[Taurus (Hansie) (to Antoine Phibes only)] you never cease to amaze me, sir.

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] I have a levitate

[John aka TBA] cool, good to know

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes) (to Hansie only)] Ditto to you.

[BOB] ok, so going to click off ten mintues for this planning

[Taurus (Hansie)] SUre.

[John aka TBA] can we clarify one thing

Lorie :O) has joined the game on Fri Jul 18 22:29:41 EDT 2008

Lorie :O) is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

Lorie :O) has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[Taurus (Hansie)] Maybe while we are busy moving bodies, some of the more 'sneaky' of us can do 'sneaky' things.

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] o for it

[John aka TBA] Does Ture Oak know if the Raven is a new thing or not?

[BOB] ok

[Ariella (Christy) (to BOB only)] during those 10mminutes, I'd like to check for traps on the chests

[BOB] Raven has been a guardian of the tower al along

[BOB] adn yes to Ari

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] I assumed that but that is a good question John

[Ariella (Christy) (to BOB only)] yes they are trapped?

[BOB] so when I start clicking again

[John aka TBA] makes be doubt the plan even more

[Taurus (Hansie)] Then I don't think we need to kill the raven. I think if we just get them outside, that should do it. I mean, really, what are our options?

[Ariella (Christy) (to BOB only)] or yes I can check?

[John aka TBA] I just want to be sure we are out of the tower tonight

[BOB] yes you can check Ari

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Only to open the last door and I can do that while you all move the bodies

[Taurus (Hansie)] Did anybody who can read check out all the writing in the south-west room on the first level?

[Ariella (Christy)] Ariella: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [1d100=81] 81 - ROLL FAILED against 70!!

[Ariella (Christy)] Ariella: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [1d100=48] 48 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 70!!

[BOB] ok

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] I did the south east...not the south west

[BOB] no

[Taurus (Hansie)] THe more cerebral types can do the reading while the more brute types do the moving.

[BOB] so Tauris is taking the mage up to the forth floor?

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] What do you say John?

[Taurus (Hansie)] Yes, sir.

Christy has left the game on Fri Jul 18 22:32:40 EDT 2008

[John aka TBA] Khan is moving up at the same time

[Taurus (Hansie)] Christy just got the boot, fyi.

Christy has joined the game on Fri Jul 18 22:33:04 EDT 2008

Christy is receiving the map Tower 4th floor...

Christy has received the map Tower 4th floor.

Christy has left the game on Fri Jul 18 22:33:23 EDT 2008

[Taurus (Hansie)] I would really rather to have Taurus move the mage up while everybody does the planning, but whatever you want to do, Bob, is fine.

Lorie :O) is receiving the map Tower 2nd floor...

Lorie :O) has received the map Tower 2nd floor.

[Tori (Vicki)] ((Aren't we all moving at the same time to get things done as soon as possible?))

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] I (mentor) will try and get the lock open with acid and Val and Rold will remove the elves from the room on the second floor and start to move them upstairs

[John aka TBA] I will cast on Taurus so he can get out , then I will go back and finish reading wher you left off

[BOB] Gretchen moved 4'07".

[Taurus (Hansie)] FYI, about the "being outside at dawn": we should be able to go out the top, right?

Christy has joined the game on Fri Jul 18 22:34:27 EDT 2008

Christy is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

Christy has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[John aka TBA] we hope

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] k

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Gretchen moved 4'07".

[BOB] Time of Day: 12:44 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 10th, 1259.

[Taurus (Hansie)] Thanks, John. I didn't know I needed a spell to get out the top. I thought there was a trap door but it was opened and had steps or something.

[Taurus (Hansie)] You know, like an attic.

[John aka TBA] yea, but no

[BOB] ok, so the mage is on the 4th floor, Ari is on the 3rd floor Mentor is on the 2nd

[BOB] most of the rest are on the 2nd or the 4th

[Christy (to BOB only)] so what'd I find out re: traps?

[BOB] no traps on the chest you checked Ari

[John aka TBA] Tauraus, you have rope?

Antoine Phibes is receiving the map Tower 2nd floor...

Antoine Phibes has received the map Tower 2nd floor.

[Christy (to BOB only)] okay, I'll go ahead and try to open

[Tori (Vicki)] "Gretchen, I guess we ought to grab some elves and heave them up."

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Mentor casts a spell against : Acid Flask: (2d4) [2d4=4,1] 5 points of damage per flask, and continues to injure the victim the next round causing 1d3 points of damage. In addition, the flask is large enough to splash creatures near the target; see Grenadelike Missiles in the DMG. Acid can also burn out a lock or clasp, forcing an item saving throw.

[Christy] Ariella: Open Locks check:(d100) [1d100=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 70!!

[BOB] ok, so the lock on teh chest is open, the lock on the door with Mentor is open

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] You guess?

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] Mentor: Attack: Flask: (20-(d20+0++2)) [1d20=4] 14

[Taurus (Hansie) (to Antoine Phibes only)] Fritz, it's 'Dr. Anton Phibes' unless you are taking some artistic license, which is perfectly fine, of course...

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes)] That was just to remove the flask from my inventory

[BOB] nods at Fritz

[Mentor (Antoine Phibes) (to Hansie only)] Actually I didn't realize I had typed Antoine and not Anton...Thanks

[BOB] ok

[Mentor (Anton Phibes)] I haven't opened the door physically

[BOB] right

[Mentor (Anton Phibes)] Waitin on Val to be by my side

[John aka TBA] so we have a few rounds while Air is stealing?

[BOB] everyone is caught up right now

[Christy (to BOB only)] I'll open it

[Mentor (Anton Phibes)] Looting not stealing....Looting is an ART...stealing is a SKILL

[BOB (to Christy only)] inside is a journal and a spell book

[BOB] and moving again

[Christy] hey, I never said I was stealing

[John aka TBA] so it took me 4-10 rounds to clinmb to stories?

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Gretchen moved 11'10".

[Christy (to BOB only)] I'll leave it open and move on to the next

[BOB] ok to Ari

[BOB] now the rest

[Christy] Ariella: Open Locks check:(d100) [1d100=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 70!!

[BOB] what are you doing up on the 4th floor

[Mentor (Anton Phibes) (to John aka TBA only)] wait for 2 more bodies before you send Taurus to the roof

[John aka TBA] making sure Taus is ready with mage and rope

[Taurus (Hansie)] I'm trying to put the mage through the door.

[BOB] Trueoak moved 2'09".

[BOB] Khan moved 14'06".

[BOB] so Khan is going to levitate up?

[Mentor (Anton Phibes)] Rold and Tori and Chohen can take an elf from the room where they are all in the bed and take them upstiars

[Taurus (Hansie)] "Get some fresh air, Mage. This tower is doing you no good right now."

[Christy (to BOB only)] I'll open it

[John aka TBA] so you want to try the door first? not he trap door?

[Taurus (Hansie)] Yeah, that sounds great.

Hansie is receiving the map Tower 4th floor...

Hansie has received the map Tower 4th floor.

[Taurus (Hansie)] "I can go get the rogue to help with this door."

[Mentor (Anton Phibes)] Bob could 3 of those elves bee on the 4th fl00r with the mage at this time

[John aka TBA] I try and open the normal door, removing the bar

[Taurus (Hansie)] Is the door the rectangle to the west?

John aka TBA is receiving the map Tower 4th floor...

John aka TBA has received the map Tower 4th floor.

[Mentor (Anton Phibes)] Carried from the east room on the 2nd floor by Tori chohen and val?

[BOB] Gretchen moved 1'03".

[BOB] Time of Day: 01:03 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 10th, 1259.

[BOB] the door on the 4th floor is the openign in the north wall

[BOB] it is locked

[John aka TBA] from the outside?

Anton Phibes is receiving the map Tower 4th floor...

Anton Phibes has received the map Tower 4th floor.

[BOB] the square on teh west wall is a bookcases

[BOB] the door has a bar across it on the inside

[Taurus (Hansie)] "Ariella, can you try to open this locked door?"

[Christy (to BOB only)] what's in the 2nd chest?

[John aka TBA] so I remove the bar

[BOB] you can not seem to find a way to move it

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Gretchen moved 5'00".

[BOB] adn Ari is down a couple of floors below

[John aka TBA] ok then back to plan A

[BOB] by herself

[BOB] Time of Day: 01:18 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 10th, 1259.

[BOB] Ariella moved 4'01".

[Christy] shhh

Anton Phibes is receiving the map Tower 2nd floor...

Anton Phibes has received the map Tower 2nd floor.

[John aka TBA] (that was not my plan)

[BOB] Ari needs to make a check for this chest

[John aka TBA] Taus, do you have roe and a Mage

[John aka TBA] rope

[Christy] what kind?

[BOB] you have the mage adn two elves on the 4th floor

[John aka TBA] stand by that C

[Taurus (Hansie)] Do you want to levitate me up to the trapdoor?

[Mentor (Anton Phibes) (to BOB only)] you removed the wrong elves does that make a difference?

[Taurus (Hansie)] That would be fine, I guess.

[John aka TBA] yes

[BOB] Ari nedds a traps (if you want it) and an open locks

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] ((Can I move with the rest of the group if possible BOB?))

[John aka TBA] Taurus moved 13'08".

[BOB (to Anton Phibes only)] not a problem they could only take two those two are fine

[Christy] Ariella: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [1d100=55] 55 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 70!!

Lorie :O) is receiving the map Tower 4th floor...

Lorie :O) has received the map Tower 4th floor.

Vicki is receiving the map Tower 4th floor...

Vicki has received the map Tower 4th floor.

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Thanks

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] (( no notes in this room BOB?))

[John aka TBA] Khan casts a spell against : Levitate: "Levitate spell"

[BOB] no notes upstairs, sorry

[BOB] Khan levitates up to the trap door

[Christy (to BOB only)] traps?

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] ((just verifying))

Anton Phibes is receiving the map Tower 1st floor...

Anton Phibes has received the map Tower 1st floor.

[John aka TBA] (bookcase no one searched yet)

[BOB] and it does not seem to open

Anton Phibes is receiving the map Tower 2nd floor...

Anton Phibes has received the map Tower 2nd floor.

[BOB] Ari does not find any traps

[John aka TBA] I am not levitating

[Christy] Ariella: Open Locks check:(d100) [1d100=83] 83 - ROLL FAILED against 70!!

[BOB] and that lock does not open Ari

[Mentor (Anton Phibes)] What doesn't open Bob? The trap door?

[BOB] and ok Khan

[John aka TBA] ready to call it a nght

[Christy] HEY GRETCHEN! THE MAGES CHESTS HAVE SOME THINGS TO READ! 3RD FLOOR

[Taurus (Hansie)] Sounds good, JOhn-

[John aka TBA] good night all

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] But... we're not supposed to split the party. Kylia told me that on day one

[Christy] NIGHT

[Taurus (Hansie)] Good night!

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Night John

[Mentor (Anton Phibes) (to Christy only)] cant you read?

[Taurus (Hansie)] I vote for myself as role player of the night.

John aka TBA has left the game on Fri Jul 18 22:52:11 EDT 2008

[Christy] no

[Taurus (Hansie)] ::That's one good roleplayer:: ::pointing at self::

[Christy] that was for Fritz

[Mentor (Anton Phibes)] I can't see anything on the tower 2 map

[BOB] Val'Iant Le Quella moved 1'00".

[BOB] Val'Iant Le Quella moved 1'04".

[BOB] Mentor moved 1'07".

[Mentor (Anton Phibes)] Val'Iant Le Quella moved 7'03".

[Mentor (Anton Phibes)] Mentor moved 2'00".

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] :: looks visibly torn ::

[Christy] now who needs a lock open?

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Anton Phibes)] I go ahead and open the door.

[BOB] Val'Iant Le Quella moved 1'11".

[Taurus (Hansie)] With this building, we can't all fit in some of the places, Lorie. That's why I didn't have a problem with it.

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] ((This is Gretchen -- no Lorie ))

[Taurus (Hansie)] oh.

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] ((Lorie is in parentheses))

[BOB] Time of Day: 01:38 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 10th, 1259.

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Anton Phibes)] bob nothing else here but bows correct?

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] ((Yup... pretty much sums up I guess what everyone has been thinking

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] ))

[BOB] so you have opened all the doors you could so far

[BOB] and yes only the bows

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Anton Phibes)] Did it matter that you moved the wrong elf bodies Bob?

[BOB] no,

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] :: clears throat :: Can they bring it to me?

[BOB] two elves updairs

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] ((not quite a yell Christy, but probably the loudest Gretchen gets ))

[BOB] from the 2nd floor

[Christy] where are you?

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Anton Phibes)] So we can consider that all the elves are off the beds?

[BOB] yes

[BOB] Sleeping Elf moved 2'03".

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] ((Gretchen is on the 4th floor with the group))

[BOB] Sleeping Elf moved 2'11".

[BOB] Sleeping Elf moved 3'05".

[BOB] Sleeping Elf moved 3'06".

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Anton Phibes)] YOu stated that there was a place with a door with a bar on it that we couldn't open correct?

[BOB] on the 4th floor

Anton Phibes is receiving the map Tower 4th floor...

Anton Phibes has received the map Tower 4th floor.

[BOB] near Rold

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Anton Phibes)] That is a door and not a window?

[Taurus (Hansie)] Maybe we could put the mage's hand on it or something to open that barred door.

[BOB] it is a door and a window

[BOB] remember this room is 20 feet tall

[Ariella (Christy)] does the barred door have a visible lock?

[BOB] nope

[BOB] just a bar across it

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Anton Phibes)] When I was up there did I see if it was magically locked?

[BOB] you did not look at it, but no

[Ariella (Christy)] well, I don't know what I can do with a bar

[Val'Iant Le Quella (Anton Phibes)] no it isn't magical or no I haven't looked?

[BOB] you did not look at it to see if it was magical

[Mentor (Anton Phibes)] I do so then

[BOB] does Ari want to come up here too?

[BOB] Time of Day: 01:53 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 10th, 1259.

[BOB] Ariella moved 3'01".

[BOB] Gretchen moved 1'09".

[Ariella (Christy)] can I bring the journal?

[BOB] yes

[Ariella (Christy) (to BOB only)] not touching the spellbook

[BOB] and everyone is in teh same room

[BOB] and yes it seems to be a magical something on that bar/lock

Christy is receiving the map Tower 4th floor...

Christy has received the map Tower 4th floor.

[Mentor (Anton Phibes)] Can I tell what Kind of magic?

[Ariella (Christy)] Here Gretchen...I found this downstairs

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] :: looks and nods :: Thank you

[BOB] no, mulltiple schools

[Mentor (Anton Phibes) (to Christy only)] I am surprised a mage can't read

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] :: looks at the journal carefully and then begins reading while they study locks and bars ::

[BOB (to Lorie :O) only)] looks like a journal of what the mage was studying

[Ariella (Christy) (to Anton Phibes only)] well you helped me

[BOB (to Lorie :O) only)] several mentions of dreamscapes

[Mentor (Anton Phibes) (to Christy only)] LOL but I think I thought you could read...

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] :: furrows brows :: uh oh

[BOB (to Lorie :O) only)] and her name is Gala

[BOB] brb

[BOB] I am away from the keyboard.

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Ummm...

[Mentor (Anton Phibes)] Well I guess as a last thing before bed I use some acid on the bar or the door what ever I can

[Ariella (Christy) (to Anton Phibes only)] I did think that was a little odd but since I don't have the book that the character kit is in I figured I'd worry about it later

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] I think they did this to themselves

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] :: motions towards the mage :: She's Gala

[Ariella (Christy)] I have acid flasks

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] :: holds out journal for anyone else who reads elvish ::

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] Lots of dreamscape discussion in here

[Mentor (Anton Phibes) (to Christy only)] I have an electronic version I can send you. What is your email?

[Ariella (Christy) (to Anton Phibes only)] ********@********

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] :: shrugs and resumes reading ::

[BOB] Time of Day: 02:00 AM. Day 10 Fin ___ de, Ohm {Early Winter} 10th, 1259.

[Taurus (Hansie)] "As I suspected: a spell gone awry. Or something like that."

[Taurus (Hansie)] Y'all have a good night. See you next week!

[Ariella (Christy)] anything in there about how to get out of this door?

[Mentor (Anton Phibes)] "Dreamscape, Dreamscape" where have I heard that expression before?

[Mentor (Anton Phibes)] Night Hansie...I am right behind you shortly

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] :: shrugs :: I am skimming so far and haven't seen any mention of bars or locks

[Gretchen (Lorie :O))] ((Night Hans))

[Taurus (Hansie)] Don't cough or Bob will click off 15 more minutes....

[BOB] I am back at the keyboard.

[BOB] lol

Hansie has left the game on Fri Jul 18 23:09:03 EDT 2008

[Mentor (Anton Phibes)] Ha

[BOB] ok

[Mentor (Anton Phibes)] Well anything else or is it quit time?

[BOB] so pick up next week or try and finish?

[BOB] you have 3-4 hours before dawn

[Ariella (Christy)] let's pick up next week. I'm beat

[Mentor (Anton Phibes)] Next week...I am on call and have to sleep

[Ariella (Christy)] good night then!

[Vicki] night night

[Mentor (Anton Phibes)] Night all

[Lorie :O)] Night all... hope you feel better Christy

[BOB] ok, night all

Vicki has left the game on Fri Jul 18 23:10:28 EDT 2008

Lorie :O) has left the game on Fri Jul 18 23:10:30 EDT 2008

Anton Phibes has left the game on Fri Jul 18 23:10:34 EDT 2008

Christy has left the game on Fri Jul 18 23:10:34 EDT 2008