View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Jun0515

Jun 05 15 - Bag of Clouds

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jun 05 18:27:35 EDT 2015 ====

Corvus has joined the game on Fri Jun 05 18:29:16 EDT 2015

Corvus is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Corvus has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Corvus] Hellooo

[Master] hello sir

[Master] how is the week wrapping up?

[Corvus] Poorly.

[Corvus] Hoping for some reprieve tonight

[Master] sorry for that

[Master] it should be fun

[Master] Lisa will be in I presume that Michael will

[Master] so we will have some good stuff

[Corvus] Good.

[Corvus] I need it.

[Master] did you ever look at the Google Earth plug in from the site?

[Master] to see where you actually are in the world?

[Corvus] no...

[Corvus] Also there is no guest thingy on the site

[Master] you use the pass word I gave you

[Master] and your own name when you click on edit

[Corvus] You gave me a password?

[Master] edit is on the top right of every page

[Master] private message sent

[Corvus] resend. never got it.

[Master] your phone on the menu there should be ringing/flashing

[Master] next to the calendar

[Corvus] ?

Michael has joined the game on Fri Jun 05 18:40:39 EDT 2015

Michael is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Master] here in Klooge

[Master] on the icon bar along the top

[Master] there is a telephone

[Master] for when you get a private message outside fo chat

Michael has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] hellp Michael

[Michael] Hello!

[Michael] How are you all doing?

[Master] life is good

[Master] was a very productive day

[Michael] That's good. I will be back shortly. Stocking up on drinks and so forth

[Master] Time of Day: 07:07 AM. Day 3 Lad ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 3rd, 1266 TGR.

[Corvus] not seeing

[Master] up on the icon bar? you see the snooze button, the date and time, etc.?

[Corvus] no

[Master] when Michael gets back he can tell you exactly where it is on that bar, mine has more than a dozen on it

[Master] hmmm

[Master] try clicking on the map

[Corvus] no bar'

[Master] then hitting the 2

[Corvus] thanks

[Master] the tilda is the bottom icon bar

[Master] the 1 is the campaign side bar

[Master] the 2 is the icon bar

[Michael] Okay. I'm back.

[Master] I have the first two encounters ready

[Master] working on the third one

[Corvus] What section?

[Michael] Also, no one really posted my limits or rules for the party, so I went a little crazy. It's all planned out in broad strokes. I just need to update it to the main page. I assumed people were busy so I held off on doing that until Lisa was all good for it.

[Master] Corvus was just going to post

[Michael] Oh for the party?

[Master] there is the In character stuff during the week Corvus

[Michael] Well he will be the first haha [Master] and the Players Communication for stuff also

[Corvus] no, for the character

[Master] Michael wants needs input for party planning

[Master] that will be on the Bag of Clouds In Character discussion

[Master] but you can wait until after tonight to post now

[Master] as Michael and Lisa will be here to respond live to things

[Corvus] I'm in character stories

[Michael] A quick question bob

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.BoC-IC

[Michael] Am i acting as a servent for this planning since my character is away?

[Master] yes Micahel

[Master] you are acting as the Player helping Lisa out

[Master] which is a very good thing

[Michael] So I am in Charcter?

[Master] if Hugh is not back in time to actually be at the party yes you will get a NPC to play for the night

[Master] no

[Michael] I don't want to confuse anyone

[Michael] okay

[Master] you are Michael helping Lisa

[Master] not Hugh helping Branwyn

[Michael] okay

[Michael] that helps thank you

[Master] but after tonight Corvus posting as Isla and you posting as Hugh on the above in character threads will be good

[Michael] So I will be posting all of this in the In character section of BOC?

[Michael] Or no [Master] on the Out of Character for City

[Master] will put up a link just a sec

[Michael] Thank you BOB :)

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.HA-OOC

[Michael] I was getting confused on where to put this for everybody

[Master] that is the House affairs section

[Corvus] It shows Hugh planning, but it's just Indigo, Hugh, and Isla in the wilderness right now though...

[Master] yes to Corvus because no one posted during the week

[Michael] Just pretend I am a NPC Unless BOB says otherwise

[Master] no to Micahel

[Master] you are not an NPC

[Master] you are Player

[Corvus] Oh so that is before we left the mines?

[Master] it should all be Out of Character

[Michael] OKAY!

[Master] Yes to Corvus

[Michael] Sorry. I keep trying to simplify this haha

[Michael] The light dawned

[Corvus] So where would I pick up, when we left off, or from the mines while traveling the road?

[Master] So this link is where you will go during the week

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.BoC-IC

[Master] starting tommorrow

[Master] after tonight's interactions

[Master] that is where you will post to do roleplaying and interactions

[Master] for the traveling with Hugh, Isla and Indigo

[Master] the House Affairs pages will be where Michael does the party planning

[Master] to help out Lisa and everyone

[Master] and yes Corvus you can help out too

[Master] it is always better to have a plan on what you like to see

[Master] how you want to balance impressing people at the party with the cost of the party, etc

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jun 05 18:55:46 EDT 2015

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Michael] Yes please. No one has given any imput so I've pretty much planned the thing to my specifications which I am sure do not match the groups expectations

[Master] then we will get a chance to add to roleplaying sections also during the week

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Michael] Hello Lisa!

[Corvus] gahhhhh

Lisa is receiving the map Hillside 1...

[Master] I will let the three of you discuss things, start roleplaying, etc

Lisa has received the map Hillside 1.

[Master] I need to use the restroom etc

[Master] brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lisa] Hello :)

[Michael] How are you?

[Lisa] Tired - been another insane week

[Michael] Yeah, me too.

[Michael] So thanks to last weeks crappy rolls, We are in a heap of trouble that Bob has planned for us. Suggestions?

[Corvus] Let me hit you successfully.

[Michael] :)

[Michael] Not likely

[Corvus] lol

[Corvus] hi Lisa

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 333. Next level in 59547.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 333. Next level in 25291.

[Master] Isla Falcon XP award: 333. Next level in 62306.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] just means 4 encounters

[Lisa] piece o' cake

[Michael] Sigh, I am never goiung to level up

[Michael] :)

[Corvus] lol

[Lisa] you can always go back and kill that giant

Mike has joined the game on Fri Jun 05 19:03:45 EDT 2015

Mike is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Mike has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Michael] Yeah, but then I would be dead. Not leveling up

[Michael] I want to kill the siren

[Michael] cause she pissed me off

[Mike] hello

[Master] hey mike

[Lisa] I'm sure with 4 more encounters you will find something else that will upset you ;)

[Lisa] Hi Mike :)

[Corvus] Yup

[Michael] Hey Mike

[Master] So Hugh and Isla have questions for Indigo about being Dragonslayers

[Master] as you are walking along the path

[Master] skirting the hills

[Corvus] I am back at the keyboard.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Indigo, who is the group you are with?

[Michael] Yeah, Can I join up as a mercenary? Not only does it give a quality cover story but I would actually be an employee with flexible skills for a mercenary company

[Michael] That was IC Uno Momento

[Michael] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] There we go

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well we're a detached mercenary unit of the DragonSlayers. Not like the regular mercenaries.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What is the difference?

[Indigo (Lisa)] You can join us if you want to, but it's not like someone sends us jobs all the time.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What are we doing now then haha?

[Indigo (Lisa)] They have ranks and leaders and stuff.

[Master] Mike one thing you can do is check out what Michael posted during the week about the upcoming parties and contribute there

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Do you mean profitable jobs?

[Master] see if you like their ideas

[Indigo (Lisa)] This was a favor not a job.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] DragonSlayers, the name tell the tale?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So...Profitable favors?

[Master] Isla Falcon moved 68'10".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 62'05".

[Master] Indigo moved 68'10".

[Indigo (Lisa)] When we get them. Now that Branwyn is off being Ambassador I guess it would be up to the rest of us to find contract work if we wanted it.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But if the Captain or someone from the DragonSlayers calls us we have to go.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Who is the current captain?

[Mike] okay.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ummm Captain Snowfoot I think

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Is Branwyn a Dragonslayer?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes. She and Miranda and Imari were already when I met them.

[Indigo (Lisa)] They let me join.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What happens if the captain calls upon the ambassador?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Is that a conflict of interest or something?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] DragonSlayers... *I pause and let them talk, and ask when open.* Does the name tell the tale?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I dunno. Hasn't happened yet.

[Indigo (Lisa)] You know, it's funny. I don't know where the name came from.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *Deadpan*

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's not like we made it up or anything.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would hazard a guess

[Indigo (Lisa)] And ... well ...

[Indigo (Lisa)] I met Branwyn after an old red dragon nearly wiped out the whole DragonSlayer Company in Drillian at the time

[Indigo (Lisa)] So no dragon got slayed that day

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Huh

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that was our intro into the campaign)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I chuckle.* Reds are said to be one of the most feared.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (join the DS - red dragon kills almost everyone you just joined up with)

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.LibellulaSaturata

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, Could I join up officially? I don't want to be anywhere near in charge of anything I just would like to add my pool of specializtions to the company. Engineering and Linguist and such

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sure. Tell Branwyn when we get home.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Cool. So, Branwyn is technically my boss now, but would this captain outrank her?

[Indigo (Lisa)] She should be happy. Hoffman was always giving her grief over joining and not joining.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So would he be my boss?

[Indigo (Lisa)] No one. Like I said - we're detached.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But if they come calling we respond.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So I still work for Branwyn cool

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't think Branwyn would say no to them.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I listen to them as we walk, keeping my sense peeled for danger.*

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (Speaking of which)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I don't see any witch)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Attack: Light Crossbow:: is now ARMED.

[Indigo (Lisa)] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Funny

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] lol

[Master (to GM only)] Ogre #2 moved 3'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Hobgoblin #8 moved 14'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Hobgoblin #7 moved 5'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Hobgoblin #6 moved 10'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Ogre #2 moved 33'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Hobgoblin #5 moved 4'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Hobgoblin #4 moved 7'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Hobgoblin #7 moved 8'11".

[Indigo (Lisa)] So as a DragonSlayer when we get back if we wanted to contract out we probably could.

[Master (to GM only)] Hobgoblin #3 moved 4'09".

[Master] (anyone with observation or altertness?)

Indigo (Lisa) sighs wistfully "Hang out in a tavern"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you keep asking that - we are aware of nothing)

[Master (to GM only)] Hobgoblin #7 moved 1'11".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Cool. Although Branwyn seems to have enough on her plate as it is so she might not join up with us

[Master (to GM only)] Hobgoblin #4 moved 4'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Hobgoblin #5 moved 3'05".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No I dont bob

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d12) [1d12=7] 7

[Indigo (Lisa)] (surprise!)

[Master] Isla Falcon, Hugh D'Ambray and Indigo moved 13'02".

Corvus is receiving the map Hillside 1...

Corvus has received the map Hillside 1.

[Master] as you come around the corner of that boulder

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm not seeing th map

[Master] up in the bushes ahead you see two hobgoblins crouched and waiting to sprint out onto the road

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I think I understand now- Ahh what in the name of Valdur is that!?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thank you

Indigo (Lisa) laughs "Look at them. They think they are hiding"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hello!

Indigo (Lisa) waves at hobgoblins

[Hobgoblin #3 (Master)] AHHHHH

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hi there

[Hobgoblin #3 (Master)] AHHRRRRRRGBGGGGG

[Hobgoblin #3 (Master)] clears his throat

[Hobgoblin #3 (Master)] arrrrrge

TMO has joined the game on Fri Jun 05 19:22:26 EDT 2015

TMO is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Hobgoblin #3 (Master)] points down at the ground with the tip of his sword

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hello TMO

[Hobgoblin #3 (Master)] then at you then back to the ground

TMO has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] Hobgoblin #3 moved 3'08".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm sorry I don't speak hanicapped. Speak english

[Indigo (Lisa)] I wish I spoke hobgoblin

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] (hello)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hi tmo! :) )

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] It sounds like somthing dying.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I think it wants us to lay down our arms.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Oh wait, it will be.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Which isnt' going to happen by the way

[TMO] (is this the road crew?)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Cutlass:: is now ARMED.

Indigo (Lisa) holds sword pointing to the ground and walks forward

[Hobgoblin #3 (Master)] (yes to TMO, but you can go check out the party planning that Michael did and add to it)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 27'11".

[Master] Hobgoblin #6 moved 1'09".

[TMO] (will fix dinner first)

[TMO] (Priorities!!)

Hobgoblin #3 (Master) pointing at the ground with a sword tip

[Hobgoblin #3 (Master)] then points at Indigo and then points at the ground again

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I taunt them with a flaunt.*

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It's adorable

Indigo (Lisa) does the same

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It followe me home...Can I keep it?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm not giving you my swords

[Master] Hobgoblin #3 moved 1'03".

Hobgoblin #3 (Master) stomps foot points at ground

[Hobgoblin #3 (Master)] ROEWUREROUUU

Indigo (Lisa) shakes his head

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I stand ready*

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It's so cute and cuddly. Can I shoot it now?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Yes you may.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I think it means to rob us

Indigo (Lisa) point sword at ground and stomps foot back

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Indigo?

[Master] Hobgoblin #6 moved 2'07".

[Master] Hobgoblin #8 moved 6'05".

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] He's having fun.

[Master] Hobgoblin #3 moved 4'01".

Hobgoblin #3 (Master) moves to block the road

[Master] Hobgoblin #8 moved 3'03".

[Master] Hobgoblin #8 targets Indigo. Distance: 4'09"

Hobgoblin #8 (Master) moves towards Indigo with sword drawn

[Indigo (Lisa)] We must pass.

Indigo (Lisa) sighs and raises swords

Hobgoblin #3 (Master) waves sword back and forth

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay it's threatening us can I shoot now?

[Hobgoblin #3 (Master)] point at the ground

Indigo (Lisa) shakes head

[Indigo (Lisa)] NO

Indigo (Lisa) walks forward a bit

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Careful at least

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 5'03".

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon moved 15'05".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] We got you covered.

[Master] Hobgoblin #8 moved 5'04".

[Master] Hobgoblin #3 moved 3'01".

[Master] Hobgoblin #3 targets Indigo. Distance: 2'03"

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would like to be near them

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=9] 7 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Hobgoblin #3: Initiative: ((d10+10+)-10) [1d10=10] 10 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Hobgoblin #6: Initiative: ((d10+10+)-10) [1d10=4] 4 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Hobgoblin #8: Initiative: ((d10+10+)-10) [1d10=10] 10 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Hobgoblin #3 (Master)] Hughs and Isla need to roll Init

[Master] Isla

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] can't find roll

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Do you know how? I can help

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Right click your character show open dice panel

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=2] 11

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 4 GOING: Hobgoblin #6

[Master] Hobgoblin #6 moved 9'02".

[Master] Hobgoblin #6 targets Indigo. Distance: 0'04"

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] one too low.

[Master] Hobgoblin #6: Attack: Short Sword: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 11. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Lisa] Indigo targets Hobgoblin #6. Distance: 0'04"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=12] -2 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hobgoblin #6 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=1] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hobgoblin #6

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=3] 7 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Hobgoblin #6 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Hobgoblin #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-7) - Dying

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=14] -4 [MODIFIED (-3)]

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=6] 12 [MODIFIED (+3)]

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Hobgoblin #8

[Master] Hobgoblin #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -13 (-12) - Dead

[Master] Hobgoblin #8: Attack: Short Sword: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 7. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Hobgoblin #3

[Master] Hobgoblin #5, Hobgoblin #4 and Hobgoblin #7 moved 10'00".

[Master] Hobgoblin #3: Attack: Short Sword: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 1. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Hobgoblin #3: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I knew there would be more)

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 45 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Isla Falcon

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon moved 13'00".

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] target error again

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Bob a question?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Or wait

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not sticking the target?)

[Lisa] Isla Falcon targets Hobgoblin #8. Distance: 2'00"

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] won't let me attempt to target

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Attack: Cutlass: (20-(d20+1)) [1d20=2] 17. MISSES Hobgoblin #8 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] (yes to Michael?)

[Master] and Corvus hit the red buttno for done

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] /missed now what?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I dont know what initiative actually does or what the numbers mean

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Master] you roll it places everyone in an order

[Lisa] Indigo targets Hobgoblin #3. Distance: 2'03"

[Master] faster, small creatures go early larger slower creatures go later plus the random number

[Michael] Hugh D'Ambray targets Hobgoblin #8. Distance: 24'01"

[Master] then I click off the numbers on the list so each person can go move

[Michael] Hugh D'Ambray no longer targets Hobgoblin #8.

[Master] and or attack

[Michael] Hugh D'Ambray targets Hobgoblin #8. Distance: 24'01"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Light Crossbow: (15-(d20)) [1d20=6] 9. MISSES Hobgoblin #8 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So missed

[Master] right then hit next

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] confused hold on

[Master] red button on the combat bar

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] cant find next

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] thanks

[Master] Ogre #2 moved 13'03".

[Ogre #2 (Master)] /me RRRROOOOOAAARRRRR

[Indigo (Lisa)] (LOL - that should scare the goblins away)

[Ogre #2 (Master)] grororor

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] guys back up or we'll be overrun we have ranged weapons

[Master] Ogre #2: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] or that could happen

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Then quit yappin' and start shootin'

Indigo (Lisa) ignores silly hobgoblins and rushes at ogre

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What do you think i'm doing?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 21'08".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ogre #2. Distance: 1'03"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=18] -8 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Ogre #2 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3+3) [1d8=7] 13 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ogre #2

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=20] -10 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Ogre #2 (AC FINAL: 5)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Short Sword: ((1d8)+3+3) [1d8=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ogre #2

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=20] -10 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Ogre #2 (AC FINAL: 5)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Short Sword: ((1d8)+3+3) [1d8=3] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ogre #2

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] so how many times do you get to attack?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm confused

[Ogre #2 (Master)] That was two criticals in a row keep on rolling

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=4] 6 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Ogre #2 (AC FINAL: 5).

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Hobgoblin #8

[Ogre #2 (Master)] 1 attack per weapon, based on level bonuses, etc

[Ogre #2 (Master)] Indigo is all slice and dice

[Master] Hobgoblin #8 moved 4'08".

[Master] Hobgoblin #8 targets Isla Falcon. Distance: 0'02"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo gets 3 he has sword mastery and can fight with both hands)

[Master] Hobgoblin #8: Attack: Short Sword: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 17. MISSES Isla Falcon (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Hobgoblin #3

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I slide out of the way*

[Master] Hobgoblin #3 moved 8'02".

[Master] Hobgoblin #3 targets Isla Falcon. Distance: 0'00"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he wasn't always like that)

[Master] Hobgoblin #5: Initiative: ((d10+10+)-10) [1d10=2] 2 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Hobgoblin #4: Initiative: ((d10+10+)-10) [1d10=6] 6 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Hobgoblin #7: Initiative: ((d10+10+)-10) [1d10=2] 2 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Hobgoblin #3: Attack: Short Sword: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 15. MISSES Isla Falcon (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Hobgoblin #5 moved 15'11".

[Master] Hobgoblin #5 targets Isla Falcon. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] Hobgoblin #5: Attack: Short Sword: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 13. MISSES Isla Falcon (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] Hobgoblin #4 moved 18'00".

[Master] Hobgoblin #4 targets Isla Falcon. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] Hobgoblin #4: Attack: Short Sword: (20-(d20+0)-2) [1d20=19] -1 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (-2)]. HITS Isla Falcon (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Hobgoblin #4: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: Isla Falcon

[Master] Hobgoblin #7 moved 18'01".

[Master] Hobgoblin #7 targets Isla Falcon. Distance: 0'04"

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I parry and get ditracted, hit by the other.*

[Master] Hobgoblin #8: Attack: Short Sword: (20-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 10. HITS Isla Falcon (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Hobgoblin #8: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Isla Falcon

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ACK - get away from goblins)

[Master] Isla Falcon's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] GAHHHH!

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Isla Falcon

[Master] Ogre #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-32) - Dying

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=7] 16

[Master] Initiative changed from 11 to 16.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Attack: Cutlass: (20-(d20+1)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Hobgoblin #8 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] /OOC WHOOPS

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] whoops

[Master] roll for damage

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Damage v SM: Cutlass: ((1d6+1)+2) [1d6=6] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Hobgoblin #8

[Master] Hobgoblin #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-9) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm Coming

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 20'01".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I can move and attack right?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -3

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] sorry hold on

[Michael] Hugh D'Ambray targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 0'00"

[Michael] Hugh D'Ambray targets Hobgoblin #4. Distance: 1'05"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -5. HITS Hobgoblin #4 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] and roll again

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 12. MISSES Hobgoblin #4 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] then damage

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk: (1d4) [1d4=4] 4 added to: Hobgoblin #4

[Master] Hobgoblin #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-4) - Heavily Wounded

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] is that it?

[Master] yeap

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I have a couple bonuses for dagger so I don't know?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] okay

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] your bonuses are in the rolls to help you to hit

[Master] not to get extra attacks

[Master] yet

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Gotcha

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Hobgoblin #7

[Master] Hobgoblin #7 moved 69'02".

[Master] Hobgoblin #7 no longer targets Isla Falcon.

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Hobgoblin #5

[Indigo (Lisa)] (they need to think about running)

[Master] Hobgoblin #5 moved 63'04".

[Master] Hobgoblin #5 no longer targets Isla Falcon.

[Master] INIT: 6 GOING: Hobgoblin #4

[Master] Hobgoblin #4 moved 60'08".

[Master] Hobgoblin #4 no longer targets Isla Falcon.

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Where are they going?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Just dont die Indigo, We are on our way :)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 22'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=14] -4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hobgoblin #3 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=3] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hobgoblin #3

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=3] 7 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Hobgoblin #3 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=1] 9 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Hobgoblin #3 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Hobgoblin #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-9) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Hobgoblin #3

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Isla Falcon

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon moved 7'07".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] ??? Ogre?

[Master] the three livign ones have run off into the woods

[Indigo (Lisa)] What goblins don't runaway from an agre!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ogre)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I am here.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Isla are you okay?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Just a scratch

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Your arms off

[Indigo (Lisa)] I tried to get the ogre since they throw big rocks.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh the Ogre ran off?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (wait - no loots?)

[Master] (Indigo killed the Ogre)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Ah

[Master] the bodies are still there three of the hobgoblins ran off

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I wanted to loot those bodies you made disappear)

[Master] so you have three short swords

[Master] an Ogre club

[Master] and (2d12) [2d12=8,7] 15 silver pieces

[Indigo (Lisa)] I can't carry any more weapons.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So do we split it up? Or give it to senority?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Coins! That might be nice for the ship since we only have gems.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] This is fun, we should kill more stuff

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] it's good honest work too

[Indigo (Lisa)] We toss it in the pack for now.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can I have one of the swords?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Nowhere to spend it at the moment :)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sure.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I look at the dead hobgoblins and get a good look at them.* WHat are these? *I kick it.*

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hobgoblins. I thought for sure they would up and run at the ogre.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Where do we record what we have gathered?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'll just write that I have a ssord in my notes

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I usually add to party pack if it is goods or cash)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] That's the Ogre? *Points at the ogre.*

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.PartyPack

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if you take weapons you plan on using you can add it to your weapons sheet)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yup

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Ugly bastards.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (getting drink - brb)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What does the orgre look like?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Do it have "tusk Teeth"

[Master] yes to Hugh, large teeth in the mouth, gnashing and tearing type of teeth

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would like to collect the teeth into one of my bags in my pack

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] As best I can

[Indigo (Lisa)] (back)

[Master] ok

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thanks

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So do we continue on???

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yup

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Cutlass:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Master] Isla Falcon, Hugh D'Ambray and Indigo moved 57'05".

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I wipe the blood and sheath the blade.*

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 4'11".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You may want to keep that handy. We don't know where the goblins ran off to

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hugh D'Ambray modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'll be right back AFK

[Master] Time of Day: 01:34 PM. Day 3 Lad ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 3rd, 1266 TGR.

[Master] as you are traveling along you see a strom cloud on the horizon coming closer

[Master] dark and dangerous

[Master] getting colder

[Indigo (Lisa)] That doesn't look good

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] We need to find shelter

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Feel the drop? Heavy rains.

[Master] Isla looks around and spots a cave entrance up on the hill side to your left

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] back

[Master] and PLINK

[Master] hail stone hits Indigo's armor

[Master] PLINK

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ouch!

[Master] PLINK on Hugh's head

[Indigo (Lisa)] I hope there's no one in that cave up there....

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] There! *I oint*

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Me too.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I guess we'll find out

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I rush to it, drawing my blade.*

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Cutlass:: is now ARMED.

Indigo (Lisa) runs over following Isla

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Jeesh whats the hurry?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon moved 14'00".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Crap. BRB Dog attacking me

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] what?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] XD

[Indigo (Lisa)] (did he roll initiative)

[Master] Isla Falcon moved 15'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no combat outside of game)

Lisa is receiving the map cave...

Lisa has received the map cave.

Corvus is receiving the map cave...

Corvus has received the map cave.

Indigo (Lisa) pulls out his glowing belt buckle

[Indigo (Lisa)] See this? Branwyn made it for me.

[Master] (60 feet?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] 9yes)

[Indigo (Lisa)] My pants kept almost falling down the whole trip until I could get another one that didn't light up a room

Indigo (Lisa) grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay I'm back

[Master] PLINK PLINK PLINK PLINK rattle rattle rattle

[Master] as the storm outside intensifies

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I chuckle lightly, holding my side lightly.*

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I love the rain

[Master] a steady stream of hail stones

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm not sure how far back into this cave we should go.

Indigo (Lisa) looks around

[Indigo (Lisa)] Goblins live in caves

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I can take a look for us. I wont go too far back.

[Indigo (Lisa)] There could be many more than what we saw

[Master] does Hugh have a source of light?

[Master] so far you see as far as you can because of Indigo's magic belt buckle lantern

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No. I didn't bring a torch

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] The one thing I forgot seriously

[Indigo (Lisa)] (fyi - with that big a light source there is no sneaking)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you are seriously announcing yourself)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I am now in incognito mode?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't know how that works

[Master] what do you mean Michael?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] She said I am announicing myself. So now I am whispering?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't know how to chat like that so...

[Master] she means if you go walking into the cave with the big glowing light

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh. Gotcha

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I leab against the rock.*

[Master] you are goign to announce to anyone in the cave HERE I AM

[Master] Isla Falcon moved 22'04".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] :) I feel dumb now haha

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thanks Lisa

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo has his halfling nighvision)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no don't - I was brief in my comments)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, I guess I am blind in this cave so I need to stick with you Indigo

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Suggestions?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I was just thinking if this is a goblin horder home and we walk in and there are 50 of them - that would kind of suck)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Could be treasure then though.

[Master] RATTTLLELELELE E RATTTTLLLEL

[Master] as the storm out side picks up in intensity

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Is that a rattle snake

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] oh the storm

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Rest here guys... and wait this out.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sounds good

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Also in all seriousness it is seiously thundering and storming here in phoenix right now. Kind of awesome

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Big storm

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sets the mood haha

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] same down in central florida

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. Got a message alert. My power may go off

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Just a heads up

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It's getting closer to monsson so

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jun 05 20:09:17 EDT 2015

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh no we lost our light source :)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] oh dear

[Master] hmmm

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 15'06".

[Master] Indigo moved 21'04".

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jun 05 20:10:50 EDT 2015

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] that was interesting, storms in Orlando and Pheonix and the power goes out in California

Lisa is receiving the map cave...

Lisa has received the map cave.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] haha

[Master] (and while LIsa resets, Mike what do you think about the party planning? I was guessing you would like Michael's example video)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] XD

[Master] so

[Master] mid afternoon

[Master] and the storm outside is raging

[Master] are you staying here in the entrance to the cave?

[Master] venturing deeper?

[Master] ??

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I cant see so I have to stay here. But I would like to venture deeper

[Master] adn the first bits of snow start to come down

[Lisa] (snow? winter is coming?)

[Lisa] (where are we?)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Snow, great... *subconsciously rubs my arms*

[Master] chuckles, notice the calendar it is late winter

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Winter is already here

[Lisa] (but no more hail?)

[Master] no

[Master] hail has been replaced with snow

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I require sustanence. Standby for reheating of 7eleven pizza.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So Indigo, Wanna check out the cave?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sneakily?

[Lisa] I can leave you two with the light and go back a bit and see. I'm not very sneaky though.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thats okay niether are we.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I can try though

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would like to make sure we are taking shelter in at least a semi safe place

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Or we can stay here and hope nothing happens. Up to youy

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Stay here.

[Lisa] If we can see the entrance we have an escape. If we get too deep we might get stuck

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Then can I go back as far as I can see?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'll run back in case of trouble

[Master] that is as far as you can see

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Then I guess Im stuck

[Master] 60 feet out from Indigo

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So I'll chill out with you both

[Master] Time of Day: 02:00 PM. Day 3 Lad ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 3rd, 1266 TGR.

[Lisa] (the top is the entrance?)

[Master] yes

[Lisa] (any writing on the walls, bones on the floor?)

[Master] none

[Master] very clean

[Lisa] ( a clean cave)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] BRB

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I lay my head back*

[TMO] (what page is the party stuff on? can't find it. It must be well camouflagied!)

[Lisa] (player comm for michael's posts)

[Lisa] (i will walk in a little more as long as we can see the exit and run if needed)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm down ofr that

[Lisa] Indigo moved 78'01".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'll go with you

Lisa looks at new section

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 9'07".

[Master] Isla Falcon moved 14'11".

[Master] and as Indigo moves deeper in

[Master] Isla and Hugh call otu as the area they are in grows dim

[Master] with the snow outside not letting in much light

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I was going with Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) looks around before he runs back

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 64'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] It looked ....

[Indigo (Lisa)] (?)

[Master] there you go

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It looked what?

[Master (to Lisa only)] empty and clean and no bones

[Indigo (Lisa)] Clean

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] hm?

[Master (to Lisa only)] and he has never seen an abandoned cave that was clean

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's strange. Nothing there.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So...What do you want to do

[Indigo (Lisa)] I dunno. I've been in were family caves and other beast caves and they are usually a mess.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I look out to the storm.*

[Master] snow is coming down heavily now

[Indigo (Lisa)] They look lived in

[Master] you have yoru warmer clothes on

[Master] so that is not a problem inside

[Indigo (Lisa)] This is nothing like that

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Why not look around then?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Something or someone is keeping this place clean.

[Indigo (Lisa)] What do you think Isla?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Or...no one has been here for a long time

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I don't like it.

[Master] snow drifting up outside now

[Master] Effect Light Radius for Indigo has expired.

[Master] Time of Day: 02:15 PM. Day 3 Lad ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 3rd, 1266 TGR.

[Master] Time of Day: 02:30 PM. Day 3 Lad ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 3rd, 1266 TGR.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I wish I could think who would live here.

[Indigo (Lisa)] The cave look like it split a little up ahead.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, I would like to look around. Do either of you have at least a candle?

Indigo (Lisa) shakes his head "I just have the buckle"

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I don't carry that stuff.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Do either of you have a flame source?

Indigo (Lisa) looks outside "What if it snows so much that we get snowed in

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] We can dig out

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Better to be in the cave then stuck in the snow drifts

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] BRB My dog is an escape artist

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I love this - three fighters take a trip - we have weapons. we were supposed to bring other stuff?)

[Master] grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I brought a lot of stuff in my pack but not a torch.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I didn't know we were to fend for ourselves after giving help to a jerk

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] My tiefling has Light.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] My draconian has lightning to light bodies on fire.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] How big is the club?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] The Ogre club?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] my human has a halfling with a buckle

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Do you plan on keeping it?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well do you want to explore Indigo?

[Master] the ogre club is like a normal club just scaled up to a large size weapon rather than a man sized one

[Master] a human would need two hands to use it

[Master] Indigo cannot

[Master] just does not have the leverage

[Master] he can lift it to move it but not to use it in combat

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he would fall over)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well if Indigo doesn't want to explore. I would like to snap the club and wrap an oilskin blanket around it and set it on fire so I can explore.

[Master] cannot just snap it

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't mind going but I don't want to leave Isla by herself in the dark.

[Master] it is meant as a weapon to take abuse

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I will go then.

[Master] would need somethign to cut it open, etc

[Indigo (Lisa)] (like the short sword you just picked up?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] We will keep ourselves at the ready at least and go slowly

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (I was considering it)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (I really really wanted to explore)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Isla?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Very well.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I get up.*

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'll go first with the light.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 78'06".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Attack: Light Crossbow:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is now ARMED.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray and Isla Falcon moved 79'07".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Left or right?

[Indigo (Lisa)] See it looks like it splits here

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Flip a coin?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ask tmo - I am bad with mazes - you two pick)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Straight.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 53'06".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] If necessary I have a charcoal stick to write on the wall

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray and Isla Falcon moved 61'04".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (dead end?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this is my kind of maze)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I cannot tell

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] LOL Lisa

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh down there a bit.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] It loops

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 53'07".

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I believe this loops around...

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Eh, you never know with these formations

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon moved 53'09".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 51'02".

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon moved 30'03".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So what does this cave look like now?

Indigo (Lisa) looks around for signs of life, including ceiling

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would like to stop and listen for a moment

[Master] Indigo can make a reason check with a plus 4

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] How about me bob?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: REA check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 [MODIFIED (+4)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Master] listening is not helping

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sorry, didn't know if I had to roll haha

[Master (to Lisa only)] Indigo realizes that the ceiling is covered,..... not with spider webs but with ropes, they look like ... rigging on a ship? rope ladders?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Lisa?

Indigo (Lisa) whispers "uh-oh"

[Master] chuckles at Michael there are listening rolls but if everyone pauses and listens

[Master] then you can hear things

Indigo (Lisa) points his sword at the ceiling

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Spiders?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Lisa what do you see?

[Master] (Indigo)

Indigo (Lisa) whispers "looks like ropes"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] sorry haha

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What kind of ropes

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Isla "Like rigging for a ship"

[Master] Isla and Hugh look up

[Master] and see the ceiling covered in ropes

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What's wrong witht that? It's just rope

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] That doesn't make sense...

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Isla "He's the one that didn't get strung up in a trap"

Indigo (Lisa) whispers "Maybe rope ladders?"

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Shrugs. I'll go first if you help me down if I get caught.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] what are the ropes attatched to?

[Indigo (Lisa)] hard to tell

[Master] Maybe the ceiling? or something attached to the ceiling?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how high is ceiling?)

[Mike] i'm going to be moving locations. should be back in half an hour.

[Master] 20 to 30 feet

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] See ya soon Mike

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so we aren't reaching it at all)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (they are just lurking above us, taunting us)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So me first?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Can you climb Indigo?

[Indigo (Lisa)] You first what?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'll climb up

[Indigo (Lisa)] Walls? No

[Indigo (Lisa)] (climb up what?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can We reach the ropes?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I can throw the halfling up

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm pretty strong

Indigo (Lisa) points sword at Hugh

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I cover my mouth to kep from laughing.*

[Indigo (Lisa)] No

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, juist saying, I don't know if you could lift me...

Indigo (Lisa) steps forward

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Careful

[Indigo (Lisa)] You do not throw me or treat me like I am any less than you

Mike has left the game on Fri Jun 05 20:52:51 EDT 2015

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I never even came close to that accusation. It was simple physics

[Indigo (Lisa)] No

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No, it wasn't simple physics?

[Indigo (Lisa)] ?me keeps holding sword up "You will not touch me if that is your intent"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, since I don't think you can, Isla, would you give me a lift?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I said No

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I just said Isla?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What no are you reffering too?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon moved 27'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we were typing at same time)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Very well...

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I hope you have a good grip.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, if not, then I will fall rather hard wont I? :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't think that Indigo would be willing to catch me

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Yup

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Niether will i.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can I reach BOB?

[Master] do you have climb walls? would be a thief skill

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) mutters "thanks for the vote of confidence"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No sorry I was trying to reach for the rope

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] not the wall

[Master] they are 20 foot up in the air

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay well I was mis informed. Drop me

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I thought they extended down a ways

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] And that was why we couldnt' see what they were attached too

[Master] right

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I still stand, ready to boost you.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sorry Isla. I must be hallucinating. I cant reach that even with you boosting me.

[TMO] (lift Indigo up on top)

[TMO] (then throw him)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] My friend says hi.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Dont tell that to her

[TMO] (hi friend)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] She thinks it's a put down

[Master] (tell them to look in on the game if they wish Corvus)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo is a he)

[Master] and HE Indigo thinks that

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] already tried

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] sorry. lost track of characters

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I smirk and stand up again, placing a hand on my side.*

[TMO] (all halflings look alike to me)

[Master] chuckles at TMO

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well. I cant reach the rope and I don't see any way to climb the wall. Suggestions?

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that's because all you can see are the tops of their heads)

Indigo (Lisa) shrugs "keep going? but watch for falling stuff I guess"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] We could hug the wall. It would be harder to rig a trap close to the wall

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It might interfere with something falling

[Master] Indigo?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 75'06".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 68'05".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 110'02".

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon moved 66'04".

[Master] Indigo moved 41'11".

[Master] Isla Falcon moved 101'10".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So...Anything different?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I love when you want me to move and then move me where you want me)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] LOL

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Woah trippy

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yeah you wanted me in the spidey trap)

[Master] just needed you to walk to the middle of that section you were back a few feet

[Master] as you decide to continue on

[Master] you move farther into the cave

[Master] and suddenly the ropes on the ceiling all fall down on top of you

[Indigo (Lisa)] Grrrrr!!!!

[Master] covering you with a webbing of ropes

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I thought we were huggin the wall!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I call foul

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I drop into a crouch and guard my neck*

Indigo (Lisa) starts slashing

[Master] wait

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] /Start slashing

[Master] you need to make a check to see if you still have yoru weapons

[Master] or if they get knocked out of your hands

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What kind?

[Master] save v breath weapon

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Master] and then a Muscle check to keep standing up

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I drop my blade in an attempt to guard my head and neck.*

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: STR check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Master] and Indigo

[Master] Indigo has two weapons so a roll for each one please

[Master] breath weapon on each sword

[Master] then the muscle to stand

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sorry - ran to get dinner)

[Master] then we shall see where we are

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 [MODIFIED (+1+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 [MODIFIED (+1+1)] - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] so his off hand weapon the normal short sword not the goblin one

[Master] and so in the end Indigo and Isla both drop a weapon

[Master] Hugh keeps his

[Master] and all three are still standing

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. Well. Begin the slashing

[Master] There is giggling from up above

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Go away. Cant you see we are busy down here?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can I pick up my goblin sword?)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I look up, but see nothing.*

[Master] you have the goblin sword in your hand for Indigo, dropped his other one

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can I pick up the other?)

[Master] you do not see anything on the ceiling right now through the ropes

[Master] can either pick up sword or struggle with ropes

[Master] Hugh starts to slash

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Cutlass:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is now ARMED.

Indigo (Lisa) picks up his sword

[Master] the ropes start to contract

[Master] and lift up into the air

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I cut at the ropes with the expertise of a sailor.*

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Do I fall out?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] roll?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] roll?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sorry. Corvus beat me to it

[Master] I will say that Isla knows how the ropes are connected

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] so I cut them right?

[Master] and can cut through them

[Master] Indigo does also

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Why me? Did I not cut?

[Master] Hugh would need to make an Intuition check

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I land quickly and grab my sword.*

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Cutlass:: is now ARMED.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Master] to see if his cuts are effective or not

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: INU check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So no

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we have ship skills)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That being said

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Since two people cut out of a single trap

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but Indigo wasted a movement picking up his sword)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would say that my weight would cause me to fall out

[Master] only if you cut the right bits Hugh

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] From a damaged trap

[Master] and so now

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] aw

[Master] Indigo and Isla are on the ground

[Master] the ropes are rising up

[Master] and Hugh is strung up

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I make a swing at the ropes before they leave my reach*

[Indigo (Lisa)] (your turn!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Am I still cutting or just lying there like a slug?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Attack: Cutlass: (20-(d20+1)) [1d20=4] 15

[Master] you each have one round to do something before he is too high

[Master] and Isla swings and misses the ropes around Hugh, cannot cut him free

Indigo (Lisa) raise sword above his head trying to rach the ropes

[Master] Hugh is still cutting

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=8] 2 [MODIFIED (-3)]

[Master] Indigo hits the rope

[Master] roll damage

[Master] over 6 and you sever it

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] In all seiousness, I have insane st. Can I just rip my way out.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (S or L)

[Master] S

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=6] 12 [MODIFIED (+3)]

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Dont let me land on you little buddy!

[Master] and Hugh is sucessful in slashing and cutting adn then Indigo SLICES through a key point

[Master] and Hugh PLUNGES down from the ceiling taking (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 points of damage when he hits the floor

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I dive under him*

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) grunt

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] no don't you idiot

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] to soften it.*(

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 25 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) groans

[Master] not enough time for Isla to make it

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] okay

[Master] the ropes pull back up close to the ceiling

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) muffled into the ground "Thanks Indigo"

[TMO] (current story in Goblins?)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I keep a watch, and move to the wall.*

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon moved 10'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] You okay?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did you hear laughing up there?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, It doesnt fell like anything is too broken. And yes I heard giggleing

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Yeah.

[Master] (soon as Mike is back TMO we can jump over to the city for a bit, did you see the excel chart for the timeline? did that help with knowing where and when people are?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I also felt a small pop. I may have dislocated my shoulder.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can one of you take a look?

Indigo (Lisa) looks at shoulder

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (Is lightly wounded along those lines?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Too bad Tristan is in a coma

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (I don't know how bob does his)

[Master] (roughly, no game mechanic effect but yes a bruised shoulder seems appropriate)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't know how to heal people.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] yeah seriosuly

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] sorry, the tristna part not the healing part

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] He was the priest I spoke to, right?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Attack: Light Crossbow:: is now ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Light Crossbow: (15-(d20)) [1d20=5] 10

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I fire at the cieling in spite and anger

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes. he is supposed to be with us.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Attack: Light Crossbow:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is now ARMED.

Indigo (Lisa) holds hands over his head in case arrow comes back down

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Ah.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] :) Sorry Indigo

[Master] (texted Eric that quote of "If Tristan ever comes out of his coma and heals us"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] HA!

TMO kicks back in his comfy chair in the Ambassador's Palace.

[Master] Ilero looks out the window as the snow comes down

[Master] Jilly brings a warm mulled wine

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so that was 3 or 4 encounters?)

[Master] (2)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh are we done?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (weather is an encounter)

[Master] HAH

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hail hit me)

[Master] LOL

[Master] LOL

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] lol

[Ilero]] (TMO) takes it with a small smile. "Ah, t'anks."

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] nice

Ilero (TMO)] (I'm just fooling around. Continue)

[Master] so staying there? heading deeper in ? or back to entrance?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm all for going onwards

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Did my bolt come back down?

[Master] no

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I glance both ways.* I hate enclosed spaces...

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Really?

[Indigo (Lisa)] We know there are a bunch of somethings in here and they know we are here so there isn't much hiding now

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So it must have stuck in something

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] not stone

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I think there might be a wooden platform up there

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] or it just got tangled in our rope trap

[Indigo (Lisa)] HELLO!

[Indigo (Lisa)] ANYBODY STILL UP THERE?

[Master] a hushed silence

Ilero (TMO)] (NO)

[Master] grins

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, should we continue on?

[Master] Time of Day: 02:45 PM. Day 3 Lad ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 3rd, 1266 TGR.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] You fool!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sorry for messing up your ropes. Maybe you shouldn't throw them on people!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Who me?

[Indigo (Lisa)] They know we're here

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I facepalm with my non-sword hand.*

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Indigo. You're more of the talk and be friends type aren't you.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] had a gm roll damage on me because he assumed I used my sword hand...

[Master] (chcukels)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Yes he is.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Why not? We broke into their home.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Cut up all their ropes.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe they have supper.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, in all fairness, it wasn't marked, and they tried to capture us

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] And that's assuming that WE weren't about to BE Supper

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Indigo (Lisa)] But they aren't coming down

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well unless one of you can fly?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I don't like it.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You've been saying that with increasing frequency. :)

[Master] Eric appologizes is setting up bounce houses, and party paraphinalia for his kids birthday tomorrow morning

Ilero (TMO)] (houseS, plural?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] He has his priorities straight. Who wouldn't want to play with a bounce house.

[Master] apparently so

[Indigo (Lisa)] (wow)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] HA

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Yes I have.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I meant his kid but the bounce house seemed funny at the moment :)

[Indigo (Lisa)] So forward or back?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I say forward. But slowly and I would like to toss this heavy rock forward every couple of meters to check forf more traps

[Indigo (Lisa)] Okay

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sound good Isla?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I nod uneasily.*

Indigo (Lisa) waves at ceiling

[Indigo (Lisa)] Bye for now!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 53'07".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 56'07".

[Master] Isla Falcon moved 55'06".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You could hang back a little Isla? Might give you a second more to react?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I keep tossing the rock ahead

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] seeing if anything is happening

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] as we move

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] BRB Bathroom

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon moved 16'06".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Looks like another split

[Indigo (Lisa)] Which way?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Right, I have a hunch.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 52'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this right?)

[Master] or did you mean the characters right?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] /ooc, yeah. to the top.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (tmo must be laughing at me)

[Master] Indigo moved 74'06".

[Master] Indigo moved 19'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Big open space.

Ilero (TMO)] (feeling a bit Ilero-ish tonight, do we?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no - feeling bran following ilero-ish)

Ilero (TMO)] (ah)

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 36'08".

[Master] Isla Falcon moved 51'11".

Ilero (TMO)] :D

[Indigo (Lisa)] (bad at mazes)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon moved 12'03".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (still clean?)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Head up ahead, i want to see if we loop Indigo.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can we go south on the map?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh we can do that too. sorry

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you can move my icon)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Bob, I am staying back a just a bit so I don't get caught up in any thing they do immediately.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] There might be an identical trap though from the other cooridore so be careful. I can use the rock

[Master] Indigo moved 30'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (corvus it will move the light where you want it to go)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon moved 18'09".

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Indigo moved 19'04".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] We are using the rock

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon moved 12'10".

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Both of these lead to the entrance.

[Master] Isla Falcon moved 27'08".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 46'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Okay. That's good to know.

[Indigo (Lisa)] So we can move left?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yup

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 34'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 24'03".

[Indigo (Lisa)] There are lots of passages!

[Master] Isla Falcon moved 52'09".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 50'11".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Just keep using the rock and moving slowly

[Indigo (Lisa)] which way?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Uh, Left

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 27'11".

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Keep gong the same way, less turns to remember

[Master] Isla Falcon moved 32'07".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 33'10".

Indigo (Lisa) looks up

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] And still using the rock

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 41'00".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] See anything?

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's a circle. This is silly.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 47'01".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well we got that covered

[Indigo (Lisa)] So back on the other path

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 43'09".

[Master] Isla Falcon and Hugh D'Ambray moved 49'01".

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *Keeps note of path*

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 54'07".

[Master] Isla Falcon and Hugh D'Ambray moved 56'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (is that the entrance?)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Yes

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yes

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Did we decide to go back?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I have played FFX once too many

[Master] Time of Day: 03:00 PM. Day 3 Lad ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 3rd, 1266 TGR.

[Indigo (Lisa)] No I thought this was the 3rd path up. Not the second

[Master] Time of Day: 03:15 PM. Day 3 Lad ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 3rd, 1266 TGR.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] That was the first time too. XD

[Indigo (Lisa)] Lets see if it goes further down

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. It's too hard for me to see on the map so I am now marking the walls where each path goes

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] The circle, the entrance, and the trap path

[Indigo (Lisa)] Otherwise this is a smaller cave than I thought at first

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] This is the opening.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 56'07".

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] This is into the cave.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 62'11".

[Master] Isla Falcon and Hugh D'Ambray moved 104'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe this is all there is.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 70'10".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Go right on the screen.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Keep to the wall beside us and head down

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Also. I Look up to see if anything is there?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so slow to get light to move)

[Master] Isla Falcon and Hugh D'Ambray moved 69'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 52'05".

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon moved 46'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 18'11".

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] perception here?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sorry - chat log covered other dead end for me)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hey Bob. Now that I am marking the walls periodically. Can you at least "Gray" out where we have been already. We of course cannot see that area, but we know what is there. That way we can easily identify where we hace not been and qucikly exp[lore?

[Master] not easily Michael

[Master] but next time I will be prepared to do that

[Indigo (Lisa)] (think we have been everywhere)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Ah, Okay. Sorry about that

[Master] and yes to lisa

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. Well we havent come accross a ladder or anything so back to the Entrance?

[Indigo (Lisa)] So we should either talk to the people upstairs or might as well go to the entrance and see what the weather is like

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Weather, and it better be fair.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I hate caves

[Master] so which way Indigo?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] psst, I hated forests too.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 69'07".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Eh, sometime you might find something cool in them :)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon moved 46'07".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 53'00".

[Master] Isla Falcon moved 10'09".

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Nest of death.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We're walking past the trap again

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I mean I havne't yet in Bob's game but I am sure he periodically stocks them with something awesome for the brave

Indigo (Lisa) looks up

[Indigo (Lisa)] Not agin!

[Master] laughter

[Indigo (Lisa)] How many ropes do you have?

[Master] giggles from up above

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 [MODIFIED (+1+1)] - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: STR check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Did my rock not set it off? must be a drooped trap. Hmmm

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 [MODIFIED (+1+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Cutlass:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is now ARMED.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *Cuts the rope and drops.*

Indigo (Lisa) picks up his other sword

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] hold on

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] lagh

[Master] so Indigo dropped his goblin sword

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: MUSC check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 18!!

[Master] Hugh needs to make the breath weapon to see if he keeps his weapon

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *and grabs my sword*

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Cutlass:: is now ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] thanks. hold on

[Indigo (Lisa)] (tell me when I have found it please)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] yeah no

[Master] ok so Hugh has no weapon in hand

[Master] Indigo dropped one weapon

[Master] Isla dropped her weapon

[Master] Isla and Indigo manage to stay up right

[Master] Hugh also falls over into a tangle with the ropes

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I retrieved after cutting myself free.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So different tactic. Using my insane brute ST. I would like to rip my way out of the rope

[Master] NOW Isla can attempt to either cut free OR grab cutlass

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Cuts

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Cutlass:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Master] and what is your Strength Hugh?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is now ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] (yep, definitely today's Goblins comic)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] 18/20

[Master] ok

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Same as muscle. Which do I use?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes we walked into exact same trap twice)

[Master] so make an open doors check to rip through a bit of rope

[Indigo (Lisa)] (3rd encounter Bob)

[Master] LOL at LIsa

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I dont know what an open doors check is Bob?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (4th if you count the hail)

[Master] so this round Indigo and Isla pick up lost weapons as the ropes tighten around them

[Indigo (Lisa)] (is on your list with other prof)

[Master] Hugh tears into the knots around him

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I cut through them

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't have that bob so I am actually stuck

[Master] yes you do

Indigo (Lisa) starts cutting as soon as he has his goblun sword

[Master] checking Michael

[Indigo (Lisa)] (dice panel)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No, I don't have that prof.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I just looked at ATTributes

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sorry Ability checks

[Indigo (Lisa)] (actually sorry - with INT list)

[Master] because you never filled it in

[Indigo (Lisa)] (bent arn)

[Master] doign that just a sec

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sorry. I didn't realize I hadn't done all of that

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] IS there anything else I forgot?

[Master] that is fixed

[Master] there are others

[Master] but now it is on your dice panel

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Jeeze. Sorry Bob. I'll try to figure that out

[Master] no woreies

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Open Doors check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Master] so Hugh RIPS open a gab into the ropes around him

[Master] now Indigo and Isla can start struggling against the ropes

[Master] as they are being hauled up into the ceiling

[Master] giggling

Indigo (Lisa) cut

[Indigo (Lisa)] If you bring us up can we have supper?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can I grab on to the rope with my weapon?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] cut for third time, never grabed cutlass

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] They are hauling it up so they are givbing me a ride

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] ?

[Master] so roll for damage Isla

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk: ((1d4)+2) [1d4=4] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)]

[Master] need 6 to gut through

[Master] and yes there you go

[Indigo (Lisa)] How can they have so many ropes?

[Master] and no to Hugh you broke the rope around you

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Gotcha

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I drop.*

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can I at least catch Isla?

[Master] adn the tghree of you are back on the ground again

[Master] no one got high enough into the air to suffer damage from falling

[Indigo (Lisa)] HELLO AGAIN!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Attack: Light Crossbow:: is now ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Light Crossbow: (15-(d20)) [1d20=3] 12

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Attack: Light Crossbow:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is now ARMED.

[Indigo (Lisa)] What are you doing?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] now may I grab my sword?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] In anger and frustration I fire at the cieling in petty revenge

[Master] PLINK

Indigo (Lisa) shakes his head

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (What can I say, I'm bored haha)

[Master] Time of Day: 03:30 PM. Day 3 Lad ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 3rd, 1266 TGR.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Cutlass:: is now ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, should we leave now?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Yes!

[Indigo (Lisa)] We could check the weather

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yup

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Please.

[Indigo (Lisa)] GOODBYE UP THERE!

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon moved 49'11".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You big as*****

Indigo (Lisa) waves

[Master] Isla Falcon moved 203'10".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 160'00".

[Master] Indigo moved 166'10".

[Indigo (Lisa)] That whole thing was very silly.

[Indigo (Lisa)] What;s it like out there?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I check outside.*

[Master] snows are piling up

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *Curses*

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well do we just sit here and wait it out? I'll take first watch.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] ...

[Indigo (Lisa)] I suppose we should wait if it's still stormy out there.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Bob - how much sleep do we need for overnight healing?)

[Master] 8 hours

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well we can get some rest. I have a decent blanket that two should fit under no problem. The thrid person can stand watch

[Indigo (Lisa)] (okay - Isla and hugh need 8 hours sleep w/o armor on)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'll take first and stand gaurd if you are alright with that. I'll alert you to any developments

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] And I'm fine

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo can watch)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm keeping my armor on

Indigo (Lisa) shrugs

[Indigo (Lisa)] Then I'll sleep 8 hours

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I pull my coat off make it a pillow.* Thanks Indigo.

Indigo (Lisa) takes armor off

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] ?me Toss the oilskin blanket at them

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yell if the people upstairs come down

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Gotcha

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Cutlass:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Master] so if you sleep with armor on you do not get any healing from sleeping

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I stand watch

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm not sleeping so...

[Master] if you sleep camping style with no armor you heal for 1 point of damage

[Master] if you sleep over night in a bed you get 2 points

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yeah, but then you have no armor if the crap hits the fan

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thought we got 3 pts)

[Master] you can always put it on

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] How quickly

[Master] sorry 3 points for sleeping safe and sound in a bed at home yes

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Mines counted as an action, since it's a coat.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] or half...

[Master] yes to the coat is a single action

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] If you all think you can put your armor on fast enough and I can get word to you fast enough, then feel free to relax a little.

[Master] chain mail is quick

[Master] other armor is longer

[Master] but in any case

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What's mine bob?

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Indigo modified: Armor - Armor Bonus:: CHANGED: 0 (-2).

[Master] you have leather?

[Master] so that is one round

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I have no idea

[Master] sorry two rounds

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] okay

[Master] checking

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] so no. I'm not taking it off

[Master] no Hugh does not have any armor to take off

[Master] so he is fine

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] huh, that seems unwise of me

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't even have armor?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] wut

[Master] chuckles, when you get to the city and can get some

[Master] right now you have none

[Master] you only spent 1 day in the city remember

[Master] have been running around all the rest of the time

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] yeah.

[Master] but in any case

[Master] Hugh is on watch

[Master] Indigo and Isla are snoozing

[Master] late afternoon

[Master] Time of Day: 04:00 PM. Day 3 Lad ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 3rd, 1266 TGR.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Zzz~

[Master] Time of Day: 05:00 PM. Day 3 Lad ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 3rd, 1266 TGR.

[Master] a low growl from outside of the cave

[Master] sounds like something wants to come in

[Master] or Indigo is really hungry

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I put myself in between the grown and them.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (polar bear!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Did the snow get really high?

[Master] is about a foot r two now

[Master] wind kicks it up int small drifts

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I take a look outside still in between them and the growl

[Master] (TMO y ou have an idea of what to do? after this encounter?)

[Master] Isla Falcon moved 29'03".

[Master] Indigo moved 31'10".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 22'05".

[Master] Bear #4 moved 3'10".

Bear #4 (Master) sniff sniff

Bear #4 (Master) low rumble

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I growl back at it and toss my pack at indigo to wake him up

[Bear #4 (Master)] INdigo and Ilsa can make a con check

[Bear #4 (Master)] to see if you wake up

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Really?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: CON check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: CON check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) whispers "Bear"

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] So I am still asleep?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] no your awake

Indigo (Lisa) rolls over and looks up

[Bear #4 (Master)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Sleeping

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) whispers "Move slowly and arm yourself"

[Bear #4 (Master)] everyone is awake

[Master] Bear #4 moved 2'09".

Indigo (Lisa) grabs his swords

[Master] Bear #4 moved 7'05".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (tell me when I can be up please)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (standing that is)

[Bear #4 (Master)] now

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I grab my coat and don it quickly*

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I am in between you so it probably cant see you too well

Bear #4 (Master) growls

Bear #4 (Master) shuffling deeper into the cave

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) growls

[Bear #4 (Master)] moving past you

[Master] Bear #4 moved 11'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] We better kill this ... huh?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] is it just going to ignor us?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Nah, just let it walk into the giggle bunches trap

[Master] Bear #4 moved 14'04".

[Master] Bear #4 moved 17'08".

Indigo (Lisa) tries not to laugh

[Master] Bear #4 moved 13'01".

[Master] Bear #4 moved 29'09".

[Master] it shuffles deeper into the cave

Indigo (Lisa) but then think and whispers "But what if he kills all of them?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Cool.

Indigo (Lisa) puts on his armor and listens for screams

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] /listening for a trap deploying

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Indigo modified: Armor - Armor Bonus:: CHANGED: -5 (0).

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (One day i will get the hang of it darn it)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] no pun intended

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] /Isla Test

[Master] slash me

[Master] to emote

Isla Falcon (Corvus) test

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] ah

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So. Do we hear anything?

[Master] nothing so far

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Can I sleep now?

Isla Falcon (Corvus) Removing my coat again.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Go for it. I'll let you know if he comes back

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wake me up if the people start screaming please

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Also, don't sound so thankful I woke you up for a potential bear attack :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yes yes, go back to bed

Indigo (Lisa) lies down again

Isla Falcon (Corvus) I lay my head back down on my coat.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I miss the sea...

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I miss you going to sleep

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Oh shut up.

[Master] chuckels

Isla Falcon (Corvus) My tone was teasing

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I know haha

[Master] Time of Day: 08:00 PM. Day 3 Lad ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 3rd, 1266 TGR.

[Master] and that is all of the day time encounters

[Master] TMO you still with us?

[Master] want to break here for a moment

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] sure thing bob.

[Master] cover anythignin teh city and or party planning

[Master] out of character

[Lisa] ok

[Master] so while we wait on TMO

[Master] Michael

[Master] things you wanted to ask Lisa

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yes?

[Master] and Corvus did you see the party planning? have any ideas to make it a fun party or for the next one/

[Master] teh Feast of Baskets comes up in a couple of days after this party is over

[Lisa] I think they are great ideas

[Corvus] What are you lacking?

[Lisa] I don't know how much this all costs either

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Lisa, I got no idea what stuff costs in game but budget, inside outside party, ice sculfpture, who are we inviting, you know stuff I wrote in Player Comm. I need bob to help with cost equivelincy for goods and the party planning, but I need to know what your thoughts are. Also, we could fund this with silent autctions and a raffle as well.

[Lisa] I know that we have a certain amount of cash

[Lisa] and we are spending 2000 pg per month to exist

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] :)

[Lisa] so when we start running low we are going to have to work to keep us in parties

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Bob, how bout you just tell us what you think and extravagent party would cost, and then we can work from there?

[Master] chuckles that is the problem of scale

[Lisa] My only concern is if we go all out on this first one will you all have enough ideas for the next ones?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] We could tier it cost wise as Extravagent, Medium, Eh, and Man this party sucks scale

[Master] extravagent party for the Prince? could spend several thousand GP on it

[Master] could bring in hippos and giraffes from far off lands, etc.

[Corvus] So what do you need overall?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] For my plan we send invites but this is uppert class mostly

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Also, Extravagent doesn't necessarily mean expensive

[Master] 5 gp per person for food would more than cover fancy dishes, etc.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] This Ball will need an orchestra and masks

[Lisa] if you throw everything but the kitchen sink at this one and then next month bob says what are you doing for new years - will we have enough new ideas?

[Lisa] this is not a ball

[Master] that is a full month's food bill for a household

[Lisa] this is a religious feast day

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You don't want to do a ball :(

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I already planned it an everything

[Lisa] it is a religious feast day

[Master] Lisa has a point

[Lisa] we can have a ball

[Lisa] we are doing new years

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.HA-N-CAL

[Lisa] but this one in 2 weeks is a religious holiday

[Master] you have the 15th

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, what do you suggest then?

[Master] then the 16th was suggested also

[Lisa] a sick twisted religous holiday but one nonetheless

[Master] and the 25th

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Set up a table and put food on it. how expensive is that

[Master] is already agreed to

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] this doesn't need planning it needs a chef and thats it

[Lisa] Phillipe booked up for these two feasts

[Master] and then new years comes 56 days after that one

[Master] the bottom of that page in the IN THE FUTURE SECTION

[Lisa] but I am not sure what leeway we have for it though

[Lisa] we HAD three Kayugan priests in our group

[Lisa] Why they have not said one thing is beyond me

[Lisa] Tristan is not here

[Lisa] Kenna is new

[Lisa] but Jennevive should be opening her trap now and then

[Corvus] A large scale mass

[Master] chuckles

[Lisa] what is expected

[Lisa] what we can do etc

[Master] Mourning of Megrim - 15th day of the Tenth month - Kayugan This feast in the night is to mourn the loss of love in the dead of winter. Celebrations are traditionally held in dining halls where all the participants were black. Single women end the feast by drinking a glass of wine that is "poisoned" at midnight. This is to honor the passing of Megrim.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well I thought I knew what I was planning for but if this is a just a simple religious feast, set the table, put food, and call it good. This isnt' hard

[Master] there you go for tradition

[Lisa] I am for secularizing it and making it fun as we can

[Master] and then 10 days later

[Master] Feast of the Basket - 25th day of the Tenth month - Kayugan This is often a mischievous feast day in celebration of Brennios. Celebrants at this feast all bring a closed basket to share with the group. What ever is chosen to bring in the basket each member of the table must share in, including the person who brought the basket.

[Corvus] If this is religous, it should be joined by a mass service to honor the dead.

[Lisa] so we are at small tables or we bring enormous baskets?

[Master] both are religious feasts

[Master] Feast of the Basket is in honor of the god of Chaos

[Lisa] Can I use my chaos spell?

[Lisa] Please, pretty please

[Master] Mourning of Megrim also has the gypsy judgement involved in it

[Master] and of course you can

[Corvus] You will need the Fire and Brimstone preacher somewhere.

[Lisa] eric

[Lisa] check

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] eric

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (missing)

[Lisa] I know :(

[Master] I would love to see Tristan preaching at that festival

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] well i mean guys. if this is just a simple feast then send some invitations to someone you want to get to know better and the rest is literal cake. It's a feast not a party.

[Lisa] that is my question to the kayugan experts

[Corvus] I mean fire and brimstone, death and sin

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] i'll use my plan for something else

[Master] that being said Michael, your ideas are good

[Master] for future parties

[Lisa] I ask and no one answers

Lisa echo

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, if they wont, we can move on to another topic

Lisa echo

[Master] you want to have Branwyn ask Jennivive?

[Lisa] sure

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Bob. At this point I think only Jennivive will answer haha

[Master] SHE thinks you need to be yoru self

[Branwyn (Lisa)] A single woman drinking poison?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] walking down the hall

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 34'04".

[Master] Branwyn moved 47'11".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 24'03".

[Master] Branwyn moved 77'02".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Gin or Rum? Is it a pick you posion event?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (nice one)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] :0

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 27'09".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] BRB

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so we are saying that Hugh left ideas here before he left for Domvile?)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (sure)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 12'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So Jennevive why are you not helping with this death feast?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is your balliwick and not mine. Phillipe keeps following me around asking questions I cannot answer.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] The Mourning of Megrim? I find such things a tad melodramatic

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This was your idea though wasn't it?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I will be very glad to help with the basket you want to present at the Feast of Baskets

Branwyn (Lisa) frowns

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You'll be making your own I assume

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] no not really, I thought it was Philippes, or maybe someone on the staff like Tristan

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't know if I want any of your things in my basket

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] we could offer up multiple baskets of course

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] each person who attends is expected to bring a basket

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You are not attending?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Isn't this your god?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I was thinking you did not want me here for this one

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I would enjoy being part of your festivities of course

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] who is going to help Tristan make his basket?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] twinkle in her eye

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You have said repeatedly that you are supposed to be my face to the church.

Branwyn (Lisa) rolls eyes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So first things first

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Mournng feast. What is this poison?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] what ever you wish it to be

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] water with a dye in it

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] alchohol

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] a light draft of actual poison to put someone to sleep is a very nice touch

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hmmm ... I'll think about that

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] accidents do happen

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But they come and eat and drink and watch a trial?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] the trial is new for you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Our priests will speak?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] that is from Phillipe

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] traditionally yes there is a speech about the ideals of true love

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] and how it over comes all

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Are there any actual festivities that are allowed?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] of course there is the small factor of she died

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] so not really overcoming so much as enduring unrequitted

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] but you know how people like to gloss over details

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Music?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Entertainment?

Aunt Jennevive (Master) eyes light up

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or just food and death?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] we could stage a feast of lovers

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] put a lovely young couple on the stage

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] if you are into watching

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Watching?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] having a young couple in heat

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] give them a little prodding

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] a few drinks

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] and then celebrate young love

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm not sure that would be appropriate

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I just vomited into my mouth

Ilero (TMO)] (they put the sex into sects)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I suppose it depends on how you want to celebrate their love

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But if we decorated and had music it would not offend I presume

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Since you have already suggested a public copulation spectacle

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can we just gloss over that part of the converstation?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] :)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I am not recommending such a thing of course

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] as the main event

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] but if you do want something memorable

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] we would happen to have two young people who want to consumate

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] and that would be a happy accident

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] it would be a bold move

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay now bob is just screwing with me

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] haha

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't think I want to get that bold

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] this is yoru first hosting

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] that is understandable

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think the trial will be bold enough

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] be cautious

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] careful

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] deciding the fate of two young lovers is a nice touch for the feast

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I agree with that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is a horrid touch

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Phillipe was masterful in getting you to do that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The alternative was worse

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (since tmo is back we should move to salon)

[Lisa] or OOC

[Lisa] jennevive is a major pain

[Master] [Ilero]] and [Shurkural]] moved 68'04".

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] chuckles

Ilero (TMO)] (we'll be in in a few minutes. working on putting kids to bed)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] are we going to try and host the Feast of Luminence also?

[Lisa] if we do - no priests allowed

[Lisa] barred at the gate

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] smiles

[Lisa] so maybe michael's ideas without the dancing and masks for this one - use that for the secular party?

[Lisa] but we have good food and music

[Lisa] ice sculture and decorations

[Master] back out of character

[Lisa] perhaps some roses - red and dyed black?

[Master] yes

[Master] you can use Michaels ideas spread out over a couple of parties

[Lisa] most definitely

[Master] and Michael there is New Years in three months

[Lisa] I want to

[Master] which by the way takes place in the Spring not in the middle of winter

[Master] New Years is all about rebirth, etc.

[Lisa] and Mike is supposed to be doing the barbarian party next month

[Lisa] is trial in before poison?

[Master] you can choose

[Lisa] I wonder if marisu and bran cast sleep spells how many we could drop?

[Master] smiles

[Lisa] so not everyone - just a random number would crash

[Master] Corvus roll me three d20 please

[Master] for the overnight encounters

[Lisa] surprise!

[Lisa] confused on baskets

[Master] ask

[Lisa] everyone brings a basket individually and shares with whom?

[Master] everyone at the party

[Master] is why it needs to be a bit coordinated

[Lisa] I was kind of picturing an auction or secret santa swap kind of thing

[Master] need to tell guests how many people to prepare for

[Lisa] but if we have 50 people at the party how do you fit enough stuff for everyone in one basket?

[Master] you need very large baskets

[Lisa] or 20 for that matter

[Master] or you put 50 gems in a small basket

[Lisa] that makes it much harder

[Lisa] I thought it would be a basket that gets designated between the character and another person

[Lisa] that I can do easily

[Lisa] one basket for an entire room?

[Master] the common folk woudl have a basket of food to share with each other

[Master] one brings eggs

[Master] one brings bread

[Master] etc

[Lisa] You don't put all your eggs in one basket

[Lisa] come now

[Master] wry grin

[Master] all sayings need to come from somewhere

[Lisa] I have to think about that - much harder to do

[Master] Michael? intial thoughts on that feast?

[Lisa] I think we lost everyone

[Master] tis a pity

[Lisa] tis party planning

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Im here just thinking

[Master] good

[Master] Michael so far is the only one to help out

[Master] Lisa appreciates it Michael

[Lisa] how many people are expected to be at these parties?

[Master] you get to choose

[Lisa] I do very much

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well I think we should first worry about the party aroudn the corner and then worry about the other parties

[Lisa] how many were at prince's ball?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] We can segment them to make them easier to digest

[Master] 50 or more

[Lisa] I gave you about 10 names last week?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] me?

[Master] you did throw out a bunch of names yes

[Lisa] then all of us

[Master] but that was just a quick thing

[Lisa] In chat

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Make sure you invite mr admiral

[Lisa] I was rattling off people

[Lisa] I actually asked if I had to invite the council

[Lisa] :)

[Master] I said no

[Master] it is up to you

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So don't invite mr. admiral

[Master] you could pick the Prince and a commoner from the Knife if you wished

[Lisa] we should ask and see which show up

[Lisa] then see about next time

[Lisa] baskets we should only ask people we like

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I feel that we should include those who will provide us more opportuinity and give us more influence within the city though as well. But, I leave that to your discretion.

Ilero (TMO)] sorry for the delay

[Lisa] so next week when we do city stuff what do you want to do?

[Lisa] I think we are good on mourning, are we not?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I thought we covered it pretty well. Just need to cover who we invite right?

[TMO] options around my chars, try to scope out the thieves guild some more, explore the sewers.

[Master] I hope that LIsa and I can do the visit to the magical library on the site

[TMO] options around other characters: endless.

[Lisa] yes I hope my week is less crazy

[Master] and TMO you know how many days you have been in the city now more clearly

[Master] so you can give me a summary of what you have had the three of them doing

[TMO] yes. the timeline is a good idea

[TMO] ok, will work on that

[Lisa] oh and we can see if we got any mail!

[TMO] *ding* You've got mail!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sometimes it is just so nice to control one character

[Master] yes you did

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] We got mail?

[Lisa] we get letters and send letters every month

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What's it say whats it say!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Or is it a bill :(

[TMO] Cable bill

[Master] That should be on my list to do actually first

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Or wosre. "Yoube been approved for a discover card!"

[Master] this weekend

[Lisa] you have until next friday unless you will be posting them

[Lisa] there shouldn't be too many

[Lisa] next month will hopefully be a lot

[Lisa] so time to go for the evening

[Lisa] see you all next week'

[TMO] cya

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jun 05 23:32:47 EDT 2015

[Master] night everyone

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] good night bob

[Master] we will be back together after one maybe three more sessions

Michael has left the game on Fri Jun 05 23:33:17 EDT 2015

[TMO] Bob, had a chance to look at Darkwind yet?

[Master] no

[Master] my only part time person I had I had to let go

[Master] depending on volunteers totally this week

[TMO] I think it replaces the play-by-email Car Wars.

[TMO] ouch

[Master] hope to get back my best temp worker on Monday

[Master] will find out then

[Master] has been a lot of hours this week

[TMO] imagine so

[Master] in at 8 at the latest

[Master] and out at 5 or 8 at night

[Master] my boss actually talked to me about working too many hours

[TMO] the only thing worse than being a blue-collar worker is managing blue-collar workers. ;)

[TMO] not that you're blue-collar, but the idea holds

[Master] yeap

[Master] so much fun

[Master] you saw the latest pics from Tabletop?

[Master] crazy tavern map

[Master] amazing stuff

[TMO] no, actually.

[Master] is a link on our site

[Master] in the Players thread

[Master] multi level maps

[Master] with spark effects on torches that burn down and grow dim

[TMO] oh, he got that working? cool

[Master] windows that know that light can go through them

[Master] so your range of vision is blocked by walls and doors but not windows

[TMO] nice

[Master] yeah I did not know until recently but apparently he did a lot of work on the Spider Man 3 game

[Master] so he has a good background on stuff

[TMO] I'd love to Gm, but I just have no ideas for it. ;) Is why I'm doing the play-by-email- I don't have to come up with adventures.

[TMO] nice

[Master] Car Wars would be a nice intermittent game to GM

[Master] if I had time to add two more games to my plate

[TMO] Darkwind has a sandbox section, where you can supposedly lay stuff out, without having to build up your gang first.

[Master] I would love to do a classic traveller game

[TMO] I haven't messed with it yet. Still learning how not to die, and failing

[Master] and a Car Wars fighing arena sort of thing

[Master] ok lets shut this down

[Master] save it all up

[TMO] yessir

[Master] have a great night

[TMO] have a good weekend

[Master] and you do get XP for hanging out by the way

[Master] in case you did not notice it on Ilero last time

[TMO] oh, do you read Goblins?

[TMO] and yay!

[Master] just because you can't do something does not mean it is not rewarded and no

[TMO] you should look at the last 3 strips. ;)

[TMO] last 2

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 200. Next level in 68043.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 200. Next level in 17588.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 100. Next level in 25191.

[Master] Isla Falcon XP award: 100. Next level in 62206.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 200. Next level in 59347.

[TMO] thx for the game

TMO has left the game on Fri Jun 05 23:41:32 EDT 2015

[Master] Indigo XP award: 200. Next level in 24991.

[Master] Isla Falcon XP award: 200. Next level in 62006.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 400. Next level in 58947.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 100. Next level in 24891.

[Master] Isla Falcon XP award: 100. Next level in 61906.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 200. Next level in 58747.


XP awarded