View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Jun1606

Jun 16 06 - Chaos Dungeon

x[DM] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jun 16 18:14:51 EDT 2006 ====

x[DM] Fire Beetle moved 2'06".

x[DM] Fire Beetle #9 moved 8'08".

x[DM] Fire Beetle #8 moved 13'02".

x[DM] Fire Beetle #7, Fire Beetle #2, Fire Beetle #5, Fire Beetle #6, Fire Beetle #3, Fire Beetle #4 and Fire Beetle #1 moved 16'04".

x[DM] Fire Beetle #7 moved 4'01".

x[DM] Fire Beetle #6 moved 5'05".

x[DM] Fire Beetle #5 moved 3'07".

x[DM] Fire Beetle #4 moved 6'02".

x[DM] Fire Beetle #3 moved 9'00".

x[DM] Fire Beetle #2 moved 11'00".

x[DM] Fire Beetle #1 moved 18'03".

x[DM] No Name moved 1'11".

x[DM] Iron Statue moved 1'03".

[DM] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jun 16 20:15:23 EDT 2006 ====

[DM] Ok

[DM] so e are back to the corect character sheets

x[DM] Sweetums moved 81'02".

x[DM] Kira moved 43'03".

[DM] everyone ok?

[mikE] no

[mikE] because you cheat

[WorksFromHome] Okay, back to arguing about the fireball.

Beth is receiving the map Shrine Level Two...

Beth has received the map Shrine Level Two.

[mikE] BOBISACHEATER

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] and how bob's cheating

[DM] ok

[DM] lets make this easy

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] not that it will matter because in the end bob will say "It's okay" and ignore us

[DM] I will not do the fireball, take away the two rings and be over with

[DM] but I now need to figure out where the hitpoints should be

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] oh, cuz that's better

BiBo!!!!!!!!! is receiving the map Shrine Level Two...

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has received the map Shrine Level Two.

x[DM] Juniper's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-33) - Massively Wounded

x[DM] Juniper's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-2) - Massively Wounded

x[DM] Alastair's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 19 (-19) - Heavily Wounded

x[DM] Finglass's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 54 (-19) - Moderately Wounded

x[DM] Juniper's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (3) - Heavily Wounded

x[DM] Juniper's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-3) - Massively Wounded

[Client] i have a question hoo us sean?

[DM] ok, so that it the damage applied, the character sheets all back

Molly is receiving the map Shrine Level Two...

Molly has received the map Shrine Level Two.

[DM] and then we will pick up from there, we just lost the last 20 minutes of chat

[DM] ask away Wolfie

[WorksFromHome] Yes?

[WorksFromHome] I'm Sean.

mikE is receiving the map Shrine Level Two...

mikE has received the map Shrine Level Two.

[Client] which charachter is Sean?

[WorksFromHome] Sweetums.

[DM] but we do remember that it is Beth's birthday

[DM] so that is what is important

[mikE] yay liz

[DM] and the remains of the bag

[Beth] *sigh*

[WorksFromHome] Hippo birdy two ewes

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] is that a problem?

[mikE] now liz is even older

[DM] grins, you thought we woudl forget

[mikE] yaaaaay

[Beth] thank you ::smile::

[WorksFromHome] Sweetums is a 10.5 foot firlbog (giant)

[Beth] I had hoped

[Beth] birthdays have not been a pleasant affair for me for a very long time. I don't usually celebrate them

[Client] il brb i need some diner

[Client] ok

[Molly] (hands Kira some flowers)

[DM] ok

[DM] so questions about the sack?

[Beth] lol

[DM] or what are you dong?

[Beth] thank you, Molly

[Molly] ;-)

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] I COULD HAVE SWORN THERE WAS A RING IN THERE

[DM] to recap

[DM] coins of silver gold and platinum

[Beth] I will get you for this, Molly ;-)

[Molly] did I hear there was a scarab in there??

[Molly] MOI??

[DM] gems

[DM] scarab

[DM] potion

[DM] stone

[DM] all the later is magical

[Beth] lots of pretties!

[DM] scarab potion and stone

[Molly] why would you want a beetle?

[mikE] anything that gives +4 int and wis?

[Molly] especially one that eats people?

[mikE] okay, so moving on. who wants to die tonight?

x[BiBo!!!!!!!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for Alastair modified: Notes - CHANGED: random notes -- : Juniper research: warhorse enhancer IV Note to self: Annihilate the archbishop of hades and destroy his temple whenever I get the time to do it. new weapon [DM] will speak it all into the room for ease of everyone in a sec [DM] Typus has the folliwn poers, [DM] owner is immne to all forms of disease [DM] atuamatially cuases disease on a successful hit [DM] can cast cloudkill and with once per day [DM] +3 weapon 1d6+4 damgage [DM] you turning level goes up one level Destroy at the earliest convenience [DM] coins of silver gold and platinum [DM] gems [DM] scarab [DM] potion [DM] stone [DM] all the later is magical [Beth] lots of pretties! [DM] scarab potion and stone ( Juniper research: warhorse enhancer IV Note to self: Annihilate the archbishop of hades and destroy his temple whenever I get the time to do it. new weapon [DM] will speak it all into the room for ease of everyone in a sec [DM] Typus has the folliwn poers, [DM] owner is immne to all forms of disease [DM] atuamatially cuases disease on a successful hit [DM] can cast cloudkill and with once per day [DM] +3 weapon 1d6+4 damgage [DM] you turning level goes up one level Destroy at the earliest convenience). Combat -

[mikE] if you wanna be really technical it's either bibo or liz

[Molly] uh huh. count me out. already have Kira trying to throttle me.

[mikE] need a human soul. so get marching meat

[Beth] I take it that means me?

[mikE] well, you're a human

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] no no

[mikE] i've got an elf and a dwarf.

[mikE] sean has a firbolg

[Molly] uh uh. you're the birthday girl.

[Beth] ::shrugs:: all the more reason

[Molly] find someone else guys.

[Beth] Lead on

[Beth] ::grin::

[Molly] she's off the menu tonight.

[mikE] bob can't kill you on your birthday.

[mikE] see the fireball that got erased? birthday

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] the funny thing is, I wouldn't let anyone do it BUT me, but if I do it, I'm the only one who can use the mage item since I'm the only mage

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] so, damned if I do, damned if I don't :-P

[Beth] so, that leaves me

[mikE] or juniper

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] no, cuz you gotta use the thief item

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] actually, would kylia count as mage since she can do magey things?

[Beth] I'm the only other human

[mikE] i'm sure any pc would count, really.

[mikE] we just can't use the amulet or something.

[DM] Lorie si about to log in

Here for the Party has joined the game on Fri Jun 16 20:30:11 EDT 2006

x[mikE] Finglass moved 104'03".

Here for the Party is receiving the map Shrine Level Two...

Here for the Party has received the map Shrine Level Two.

x[mikE] Antarias moved 97'01".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I'm guessing she would, so I guess alistair'll do it. anyone need a spell cast on em before I go?

x[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Alastair moved 87'06".

x[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Alastair moved 19'03".

x[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Juniper moved 102'08".

[Watching World Cup] Hi all...

x[Beth] Kira moved 101'06".

[Watching World Cup] pausing to go read

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Greetings and Salutaitons

x[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Alastair targets Juniper. Distance: 5'10"

x[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Alastair no longer targets Finglass.

x[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Alastair no longer targets Alastair.

x[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Alastair: Cure Moderate Wounds: Be healed!!!! Take back (1d10+1) [7+1] 8 points of damage. added to Juniper

x[DM] Juniper's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 17 (8) - Heavily Wounded

[DM] waiting for lorie to get caught up

[Watching World Cup] Okay... Joyeux Anniversaire et Feliz CumpleaŮos a ti Beth

[Molly] you're leaving, bibo?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I lay on hands on firbolg

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Sweetums: Magic Resistant check:(d100) [94] 94. PROBABLY FAILS against (15) [15] 15

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, I'm about to go die now

[Beth] merci beaucoup, Lorie

[Watching World Cup] :: waves to (I Think) the Swede in the peanut gallery::

[Watching World Cup] Umm, why are you going to die?

[DM] and that is correct on wolfie Lor

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] to open up the last door, have fun weilding the mage item

[Watching World Cup] what mage item?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] the one that's gonna be behind the door

x[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 46 (8) - Moderately Wounded

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] remember last week?

[Watching World Cup] ummm... ok, do you want raised?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I doubt it'll be an option, but sure :)

x[mikE] Finglass targets Juniper. Distance: 19'00"

x[mikE] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cure Light: (-(1d8+1)) [-(5+1)] -6 added to Juniper

x[mikE] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cure Light: (-(1d8+1)) [-(6+1)] -7 added to Juniper

x[DM] Juniper's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (13) - Moderately Wounded

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] who wants a stoneskin before I die?

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

x[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Alastair targets Antarias. Distance: 5'04"

[Beth] I am back at the keyboard.

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] fighter I guess

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Alastair: Stoneskin: I like it when swords can't hurt me. (1d4+7) [1+7] 8 hits blocked. added to Antarias

x[Kira (Beth)] Bibo, I'm the most expendable one here even with the thieves cloak

[Watching World Cup] Well Sweetums are you rough and tough? Maybe you should take a stoneskin

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yeah, but you're under my protection, I wouldn't let you go die

[Watching World Cup] in addition to Beth

[mikE] and we need a thief for the cloak

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] that too

[mikE] need

[mikE] you're the only one.

[mikE] so no, you're not expendable

x[Kira (Beth)] ok

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] anyone want to be enlarged?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] fighter I guess

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Alastair: Enlarge: Just give it a little lovin then watch it grow.

x[DM] Antarias's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 81 (0) - Unharmed

x[DM] Sweetums moved 55'00".

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] invisibility anyone?

x[DM] Sweetums moved 30'08".

x[Kira (Beth)] that could come in handy

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Kira moved 2'05".

x[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Alastair targets Kira. Distance: 11'00"

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Alastair: Invisibility: You can't see me for 24 hours

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] you're invis for a day or until you attack, whichever comes first

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

x[Kira (Beth)] ok

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] and I'm off. So long everyone and thanks for all the fish.

[DM] beth can you see kira still?

WorksFromHome is receiving the map Shrine Level Two...

WorksFromHome has received the map Shrine Level Two.

x[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] All targets for Alastair removed.

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Alastair moved 16'06".

x[Kira (Beth)] this is just way too sad

x[Kira (Beth)] yes

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::pokes the statue:: open up

[DM] ok, off to the other room Al

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Don't take the deal, Bibo!

[Watching World Cup] ((BRB))

[DM] ok

[DM] so basicly

[DM] Marco took the deal

[DM] he is now Kara

[mikE] boooo

[DM] so Alastair is no more

[mikE] so bibo can play a god, but sean wasn't allowed to play a firbolg.

[DM] he is subsumed into Kara's being

[mikE] there's no favorites here

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] So, thank you for that. Mind if I tag along with you? I've always wanted to see what it's like to watch mortals up close.

[DM] he will create a new character to play after the dungeon

[mikE] kara's a dwarf!

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] ((So Bob, does that mean I get to play a gold dragon?))

[mikE] ((can i be a celestial?))

x[DM] Kara moved 11'03".

x[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 33'08".

x[mikE] Antarias moved 33'05".

[Watching World Cup] ((Bak))

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Bibo is a godl

[Watching World Cup] :: looks at the creature :: Umm, no, we don't need a chaperone, we're dying fine on our own thanks.

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Behind me is an amulet meant for wizards, help yourself to it.

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Bob wouldn't let ME play a firbold ...

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Oh and I suggest you only let a wizard take it

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Otherwise the statue holding it will be mad

[Client] i am still hear

[Watching World Cup] :: looks at the amulet carefully ::

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] ((Wlofie, if you double click on Sweetums name in the campaign tree, you'll get the map if you don't already have it))

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] By the way, if you want past the next door, feel free to show it the chaos key

[Watching World Cup] :: looks around for a staff, torch or something else to not touch the amulet ::

[mikE] you are a mage.

[mikE] just take it

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Oh, you can touch it, that'll be fine. no one else."

x[mikE] Finglass no longer targets Juniper.

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] WHAT?

[Watching World Cup] How can I trust you? You just took the life of our paladin

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kara modified: Weapons - ADDED: Magic missile, , , --, , +0, +0, 5d4+5, , , 11, , , , . ADDED: Level Drain, , , --, , +0, +0, 1d4, , , 11, , , , . ADDED: Electrical bolt, , , --, , +0, +0, 2d10, , , 11, , , , . Armor - Natural AC:: CHANGED: -3 (-2). AC FINAL:: CHANGED: -3 (-2). Magic Resistance:: CHANGED: 50 (null). Personal Information - ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: 18, Fl 15, sw 15. ADDED: ADDED: 12000. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 70 (1). Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 70 (90). Racial Abilities - ADDED: Spell turning at will. ADDED: Any enchantment spell. ADDED: Blink. ADDED: Dimension door. ADDED: Teleport without error.

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Well, if you were stuck as a statue for centuries, you would too.

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Nothing personal you understand

wlofie_lurkmode is receiving the map Shrine Level Two...

wlofie_lurkmode has received the map Shrine Level Two.

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I'm sure he was a nice person.

[wlofie_lurkmode] I am back at the keyboard.

[Watching World Cup] :: frowns :: Personality isn't the issue...

[wlofie_lurkmode] thx (tosses peanuts to greeters) (enter lurkmode)

[Watching World Cup] :: taps her foot and takes the amulet ::

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "See? Nothing bad. Well done beloved. Your deeds find favor in My sight. Go now and spread my influence on the world that you may grow to be worthy of My full favor."

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((you now have the Amulet of Power. While you wear it, you can detect magic or read magic at will, do a 12hd fireball once a day, teleport without error once a week, and have a 50% magic resistence. congrats!))

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((I should be able to hold the module book for the rest of the dungeon :) ))

x[Watching World Cup (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kylia Wolfslayer modified: Notes - CHANGED: Misc. Treasure SILVER -- : [BiBo!!!] 1 sp for arrow head [BiBo!!!] 20 sp for longsword [BiBo!!!] 733 sp for the shield [BiBo!!!] we can harvest 50% of that [BiBo!!!] (776/2) [776/2] 388 sp worth of useful silver 40-60 Castings of each material (coral, obsidian and twice that in shells.) 200 Pearls (50 Pearls worth 500 GP ; 150 worth 100gp each ) 1 Black Pearl (DESTROYED, Magic Jarred GHOST) Wilson > :: looks at her and Kira :: how sad and pathetic to steal from Allies... :: looks down at the gypsy :: You're only ocnfirming Kylia's worst fears ============================================= Amulet of Power --> Detect / Read magic at will / 12hd fireball 1x/day; teleport w/o error 1x/week; 50% magic resistance ( [BiBo!!!] 1 sp for arrow head [BiBo!!!] 20 sp for longsword [BiBo!!!] 733 sp for the shield [BiBo!!!] we can harvest 50% of that [BiBo!!!] (776/2) [776/2] 388 sp worth of useful silver 40-60 Castings of each material (coral, obsidian and twice that in shells.) 200 Pearls (50 Pearls worth 500 GP ; 150 worth 100gp each ) 1 Black Pearl (DESTROYED, Magic Jarred GHOST) Wilson > :: looks at her and Kira :: how sad and pathetic to steal from Allies... :: looks down at the gypsy :: You're only ocnfirming Kylia's worst fears).

[Watching World Cup] :: puts the amulet in her backpack and waits to get it back to Fiona for identification ::

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((just what kylia needs, ANOTHER fireball, only BIGGER :) ))

[Watching World Cup] Umm, thank you. :: sighs ::

[Watching World Cup] ((Nah... I'll give this to your new wizard character ;O) ))

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "You're welcome."

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((::snicker::))

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Shall we be going?"

[Watching World Cup] ((12hd Fireball is might tempting but you all duck for cover as soon as I declare casting ;o) ))

[DM] ok

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((it's habit, just like we all say don't take the deal when someone goes back with bob))

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((course, I always seem to take the deal....)

[Watching World Cup] ((and yet you continually do Marco ;) ))

[DM] so Kara does not know of what is beyond the gateway that Arkady the Reaper was guarding

[DM] where the chaos swirl is

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] WHAT?

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] OH!

xSweetums (WorksFromHome) takes fingers out of ears

[Watching World Cup] :: turns and looks at Sweetums and makes a motion like we're moving forward ::

xSweetums (WorksFromHome) takes Chaos key and waves it at the chaos swirl

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Sweetums moved 28'07".

x[mikE] Antarias moved 37'09".

x[DM (to GM only)] Tentcles moved 12'02".

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Kara moved 26'05".

xSweetums (WorksFromHome) waves the key furiously

x[DM] Tanar' ri moved 1'05".

x[DM] Tanar' ri moved 1'01".

x[Watching World Cup] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 27'00".

x[DM] Tanar' ri and Kylia Wolfslayer moved 0'11".

x[DM] Sweetums moved 20'01".

x[DM] Sweetums moved 2'11".

x[DM] Sweetums moved 1'06".

[DM] You show the key and the wall opens up into a dark corridor

[DM] the wall floor and ceiling are all made of inky black stone that drinks in all light hat falls upon it

[DM] An iron door stand at eh far end fo the hall, with a horrible demonice creature in front of it

x[Watching World Cup] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 19'00".

x[Watching World Cup] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 7'08".

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Kara moved 17'11".

[DM] so everyone should move to where they want to be

x[Watching World Cup] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 3'09".

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Kara moved 22'04".

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] I'm right where I want to be

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] oh, do I still hear the voices?

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Kara moved 17'10".

[DM] actually we will do the voice thing just before the combat

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] well then ...

[DM] while everyone is still in the shining lights of the hallway

xSweetums (WorksFromHome) sticks fingers back into ears

[DM] who is carrying the bag from the previous combat?

[DM] the one with the stuff in it?

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Juniper modified: Notes - CHANGED: XP Awards -- : ==== Fri Nov 25 22:28:50 EST 2005 ==== Clearing Land - 10000 (Fri Nov 25 22:15:56 EST 2005) ==== Fri Dec 23 21:43:19 EST 2005 ==== Mummy - 400 (Fri Dec 09 21:09:40 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man #15 - 65 (Fri Dec 23 20:00:26 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man #12 - 65 (Fri Dec 23 20:13:59 EST 2005) Lizard Men Swamps - 1110 (Fri Dec 23 21:43:10 EST 2005)==== Fri Feb 03 21:04:02 EST 2006 ==== wight crypt - 1250 (Fri Feb 03 21:03:24 EST 2006) ==== Fri Feb 10 21:19:25 EST 2006 ==== Shadows - 262 (Fri Feb 10 21:19:20 EST 2006) ==== Fri Apr 07 22:09:28 EDT 2006 ==== Fiends - 16300 (Fri Apr 07 22:09:15 EDT 2006) ==== Fri Apr 21 22:41:15 EDT 2006 ==== Welk Tower - 412 (Fri Apr 21 22:41:03 EDT 2006)==== Fri May 12 20:40:33 EDT 2006 ==== Zombie Temple - 1825 (Fri May 12 20:39:01 EDT 2006)==== Fri May 26 21:54:14 EDT 2006 ==== Gorgon Caves - 1100 (Fri May 26 21:52:34 EDT 2006) ( ==== Fri Nov 25 22:28:50 EST 2005 ==== Clearing Land - 10000 (Fri Nov 25 22:15:56 EST 2005) ==== Fri Dec 23 21:43:19 EST 2005 ==== Mummy - 400 (Fri Dec 09 21:09:40 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man #15 - 65 (Fri Dec 23 20:00:26 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man #12 - 65 (Fri Dec 23 20:13:59 EST 2005) Lizard Men Swamps - 1110 (Fri Dec 23 21:43:10 EST 2005)==== Fri Feb 03 21:04:02 EST 2006 ==== wight crypt - 1250 (Fri Feb 03 21:03:24 EST 2006) ==== Fri Feb 10 21:19:25 EST 2006 ==== Shadows - 262 (Fri Feb 10 21:19:20 EST 2006) ==== Fri Apr 07 22:09:28 EDT 2006 ==== Fiends - 16300 (Fri Apr 07 22:09:15 EDT 2006) ==== Fri Apr 21 22:41:15 EDT 2006 ==== Welk Tower - 412 (Fri Apr 21 22:41:03 EDT 2006)==== Fri May 12 20:40:33 EDT 2006 ====

Zombie Temple - 1825 (Fri May 12 20:39:01 EDT 2006)==== Fri May 26 21:54:14 EDT 2006 ====

Gorgon Caves - 1100 (Fri May 26 21:52:34 EDT 2006)). Combat -

x[Kira (Beth)] guess I could be

[DM] ok,

[DM (to Beth only)] what is your alignement? you never put that on yoru sheet

x[Kira (Beth) (to DM only)] chaotic good

x[Kira (Beth) (to DM only)] forgot to do that when you changed it last week or the week before

[DM (to Beth only)] ok so while you carry that sack you get a +5% to all your rolls, so a +1 to attacks or anything

[DM] Combat has begun!

[DM] ROUND: 0

[DM] ok

[DM] so you have the open doorway in front of you

[DM] and you can roll Int

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Sweetums: Initiative:(d10+20-+3) [6+20-3] 23

x[Watching World Cup] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative:(d10(+10-+0)) [4(10-0)] 14

x[Kira (Beth) (to DM only)] ok just figured I had the strength to carry it that's a bonus :grin::

x[Kira (Beth)] Kira: Initiative:(d10+10-+2) [8+10-2] 16

[DM (to Beth only)] it is one of the magic items in the bag

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Juniper: Initiative:(d10+10-+2) [1+10-2] 9

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Kara: Initiative:(d10+10) [3+10] 13

x[Kira (Beth) (to DM only)] Cool!

[DM] no Int for him until you actually attack and wake him up

x[mikE] Finglass: Initiative:(d10(+10+-2)) [2(10-2)] 10

x[mikE] Antarias: Initiative:(d10(+10-1)) [8(10-1)] 17

[DM] ROUND: 1

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Juniper

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglass

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Kara

x[mikE] Finglass moved 16'03".

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Watching World Cup] Bob, I'm going to start chanting :: hold action more or less until spell goes off ::

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Kira

x[Kira (Beth)] so wait to move?

[DM] you can move now

x[Kira (Beth)] Kira moved 13'02".

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Antarias

x[Watching World Cup] Kylia Wolfslayer: Protection from Chaos: Resembling the spell protection from evil, this abjuration wards the creature touched from the attacks of minions of chaos. Chaotic creatures suffer a Ė2 penalty to attack rolls against the spell recipient, and the subject gains a +2 bonus to saving throws against spells or other attacks employed by chaotic creatures. Attempts to possess, dominate, or exercise other forms of mental control against the recipient are automatically blocked by this spell. Protection from chaos also wards the recipient against contact with extraplanar creatures of chaotic origin, including tanaríri, slaad, and eladrin. Unlike protection from evil, this spell does not necessarily guard against summoned or conjured creatures unless the creatures in question are chaotic in alignment. However, protection from chaos does protect the recipient from creatures influenced by confusion and chaos spells and effects. The natural or bodily attacks of such creatures automatically fail, as long as the recipient does not use the spellís power to trap, pin, or drive back the chaotic creatures in question. The spell ends if the recipient makes a melee attack against creatures that are prevented from attacking him by this spell.

[DM] and remember Kira that you are invisible

x[mikE] Antarias moved 42'10".

x[Kira (Beth)] oh, right

[mikE] ::holding action to go with sweetums::

[DM] INIT: 23 GOING: Sweetums

x[WorksFromHome] Sweetums targets Tanar' ri. Distance: 20'11"

x[WorksFromHome] Tanar' ri targets Tanar' ri. Distance: 0'00"

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin halberd +1: (13-(d20+3+1)) [13-(4+3+1)] 5. Probably MISSES Tanar' ri (AC FINAL: -1)

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin halberd +1: (13-(d20+3+1)) [13-(20+3+1)] -11 [CRITICAL HIT]

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin halberd +1: (13-(d20+3+1)) [13-(4+3+1)] 5. Probably MISSES Tanar' ri (AC FINAL: -1)

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Sweetums: Damage v L: Giant-kin halberd +1: (2*(2d8)++7+3) [2*((2+1))+7+3] 16 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Tanar' ri

x[DM (to GM only)] Tanar' ri's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 74 (-16) - Lightly Wounded

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] (d20) [10] 10

x[mikE] Antarias targets Tanar' ri. Distance: 8'04"

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] He's knocked down ...

x[mikE] Antarias: Attack #1: Nightblade: (13-+3-(d20+5)) [13-3-(12+5)] -7. PROBABLY HITS Tanar' ri (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

x[mikE] Antarias: Attack #1: Nightblade: (13-+3-(d20+5)) [13-3-(12+5)] -7. PROBABLY HITS Tanar' ri (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[DM] Roll #1: (d20) [8] 8

x[mikE] Antarias: Attack #1: Shield Bash: (13-+3-(d20+2)) [13-3-(12+2)] -4. PROBABLY HITS Tanar' ri (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

x[mikE] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+13) [6+13] 19 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Tanar' ri

x[mikE] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: (d8+13) [5+13] 18 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Tanar' ri

x[mikE] Antarias: Damage v SM: Shield Bash: (1d3+10) [1+10] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Tanar' ri

x[DM (to GM only)] Tanar' ri's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -22 (-96) - Dead

x[DM (to GM only)] Tanar' ri's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (23) - Massively Wounded

[DM] ROUND: 2

[DM] so that is the floor sweeping up to swallow you two

x[DM] Sweetums moved 2'04".

[DM] so you each get a save versus breath weapon

[DM] if you make it

[DM] you get a gasp of breath

x[mikE] Antarias: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [14] 14. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (12) [12] 12!!!

[DM] if not you don't

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Sweetums: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [20] 20. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (12) [12] 12!!!

[DM] now we go by the drowning rules

[DM] you can not use any weapon

[DM] unless you had a small size weapon in your hand at the time

[DM] so the two of you inside can not attack your ways out

[DM] the rest on teh outside

[DM] so the effect of this is:

[DM] you get one third of your con score

[DM] halved

[DM] in rounds

[DM] if you are fighting

[DM] so assuming fighting yoru way out

[DM] Antarias has three rounds

[DM] Sweetums has two rounds

[DM] at that time you do not automatically die

[DM] that is when the checks start

x[DM] Trapper moved 17'02".

[DM] ok so there is a trapper icon to target for people

[DM] if you want to launch attacks into there

x[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Kara targets Trapper. Distance: 28'04"

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Juniper

[DM] the Trapper does not 'move' persay so it goes on the beginning of the round

[DM] and it has already constricted

[DM] you each get your attacks, etc

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Juniper: Attack #1: Longbow of speed: (18-+1-(d20+0)) [18-1-(18+0)] -1

x[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Juniper targets Trapper. Distance: 63'00"

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Juniper: Attack #1: Longbow of speed: (18-+1-(d20+0)) [18-1-(12+0)] 5. Probably MISSES Trapper (AC FINAL: 3)

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Juniper: Attack #1: Longbow of speed: (18-+1-(d20+0)) [18-1-(3+0)] 14. Probably MISSES Trapper (AC FINAL: 3)

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Juniper: Damage v SM: Longbow of speed: (1d6) [2] 2 added to Trapper

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Finglass

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Kara

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Kara: Damage v SM: Magic missile: (5d4+5) [(2+1+4+4+3)+5] 19 added to Trapper

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

x[DM (to GM only)] Trapper's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 75 (-21) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] ok

[Watching World Cup] ok?

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Nope. I'm inside the thing.

x[Watching World Cup] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Kara. Distance: 8'08"

[DM] waiting for Kylia

x[Watching World Cup] Kylia Wolfslayer no longer targets Kara.

x[Watching World Cup] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Trapper. Distance: 28'11"

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] lack of air

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] passing out

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] wanting to rip this thing open

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] but it

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] is

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] not

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] my

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] turn

[Watching World Cup] Roll: ((6d8+2)) [((7+5+7+3+2+7)+2)] 33

[Watching World Cup] ((that is flame strike +2 for chaotic ))

[Watching World Cup] ((save vs. spell for half damage ))

x[DM (to GM only)] Trapper's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 42 (-33) - Heavily Wounded

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Kira

x[Kira (Beth)] Kira moved 33'10".

[mikE] any damage you do to it hurts us, too

[mikE] unless it's magic or blunt

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] click the red buton lorie

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] sorry.

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] no no, kira's turn

[DM] that is Beth

[Watching World Cup] ((??))

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] not kylia

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] missed that.

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Antarias

x[mikE] Antarias targets Trapper. Distance: 8'01"

x[mikE] Antarias: Attack #1: Claw: (13-+3-(d20+1)) [13-3-(7+1)] 2. PROBABLY HITS Trapper (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

x[mikE] Antarias: Attack #1: Claw: (13-+3-(d20+1)) [13-3-(8+1)] 1. PROBABLY HITS Trapper (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

x[mikE] Antarias: Damage v L: Claw: (1d6+10) [3+10] 13 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Trapper

x[mikE] Antarias: Damage v L: Claw: (1d6+10) [1+10] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Trapper

[DM] INIT: 23 GOING: Sweetums

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Sweetums: Bend Bars/Lift Gate check: (d100) [34] 34. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (50) [50] 50!!!

x[DM (to GM only)] Trapper's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (-24) - Massively Wounded

x[DM (to GM only)] Trapper's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -16 (-34) - Dead

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSP!

[mikE] ((snicker))

[DM] and sweetums RIIIIPPS it apart from the inside

[DM] Combat has finished.

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] ((ha ha))

[DM] and you need an observation check please

x[mikE] Antarias: Observation check: (d20) [9] 9. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (13+1) [13+1] 14!!!

[DM] so Antarias you find a ring

[DM] some gems

[DM] and some more gold and platinum pieces

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Juniper modified: Notes - CHANGED: bag -- : [DM] coins of silver gold and platinum [DM] gems [DM] scarab [DM] potion [DM] stone [DM] all the later is magical [DM] scarab potion and stone [DM] so Antarias you find a ring [DM] some gems [DM] and some more gold and platinum pieces ( [DM] coins of silver gold and platinum [DM] gems [DM] scarab [DM] potion [DM] stone [DM] all the later is magical [DM] scarab potion and stone ).

[mikE] how much is some?

[mikE] lorie needs to write it down

[DM] who is taking the ring?

[DM] Kira or Juniper?

[mikE] lorie is the party pack

[Watching World Cup] me? I thought you were keeping track...okay :: copies and pastes ::

[DM] and the door there is actually Lock

[mikE] uh... no

[mikE] since when have any of us bothered?

x[Kira (Beth)] I will if Jun doesn't want it

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] So the door is actually Lock?

[DM] in the past tense

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Hey! Lock! Nice to see you!

[Watching World Cup] can you define SOME

[mikE] the way we run the game, lorie is the treasurer. because we're all too lazy to write it down

xSweetums (WorksFromHome) puts fingers back in my ears

[DM] I will detail the mounts later Lorie, for both cashes,

[mikE] reveal!

[mikE] reveal!

[mikE] kick it in the nads

x[Watching World Cup (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kylia Wolfslayer modified: Notes - CHANGED: Misc. Treasure SILVER -- : [BiBo!!!] 1 sp for arrow head [BiBo!!!] 20 sp for longsword [BiBo!!!] 733 sp for the shield [BiBo!!!] we can harvest 50% of that [BiBo!!!] (776/2) [776/2] 388 sp worth of useful silver 40-60 Castings of each material (coral, obsidian and twice that in shells.) 200 Pearls (50 Pearls worth 500 GP ; 150 worth 100gp each ) 1 Black Pearl (DESTROYED, Magic Jarred GHOST) Wilson > :: looks at her and Kira :: how sad and pathetic to steal from Allies... :: looks down at the gypsy :: You're only ocnfirming Kylia's worst fears ============================================= Amulet of Power --> Detect / Read magic at will / 12hd fireball 1x/day; teleport w/o error 1x/week; 50% magic resistance ====================================== ring gems gold platinium ( [BiBo!!!] 1 sp for arrow head [BiBo!!!] 20 sp for longsword [BiBo!!!] 733 sp for the shield [BiBo!!!] we can harvest 50% of that [BiBo!!!] (776/2) [776/2] 388 sp worth of useful silver 40-60 Castings of each material (coral, obsidian and twice that in shells.) 200 Pearls (50 Pearls worth 500 GP ; 150 worth 100gp each ) 1 Black Pearl (DESTROYED, Magic Jarred GHOST) Wilson > :: looks at her and Kira :: how sad and pathetic to steal from Allies... :: looks down at the gypsy :: You're only ocnfirming Kylia's worst fears ============================================= Amulet of Power --> Detect / Read magic at will / 12hd fireball 1x/day; teleport w/o error 1x/week; 50% magic resistance).

[DM] Kira is taking the ring then?

[DM] or who?

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] ((yeah, a hit in a vital area will stun the person for a round, and the crotch is considered a vital area!)

[Watching World Cup] ((can we give her the ring once we determine it doesn't turn her into something other than what she is perhaps?))

[DM] that was caches Lorie

[DM] sure

[DM] just asking who picks it up

[DM] because it is just laying around

[Watching World Cup] ((Not denying her the right to the ring, just trying to ensure that we all get out of here in more or less one piece / alignment ;O) ))

x[Kira (Beth)] ((lol good thought))

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] LA LA LA LA

[DM] smiles, I know, but someone has to actually pick i tup

[mikE] so kylia the party pack grab it

[mikE] bob's just psyching us out.

[DM] and the room here is darker then the hallway, so no sounds

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] WHAT?

[mikE] so sound is dependant upon light now?

x[Kira (Beth)] I pick up the ring since I like the pretties. ::grin::

[DM] very well

[mikE] doesn't the lack of light bring up the natural instinct for our ears to perk up?

[DM] you need to make a save

[mikE] you are so on crack.

x[Kira (Beth)] k

[Watching World Cup] :: sighs and does a facepalm ::

x[Kira (Beth)] Kira: Magical Spell save: (d20) [6] 6. PROBABLY FAILS against (13) [13] 13

x[Kira (Beth)] oh, well

x[Kira (Beth)] somebody had to do it. ::smile::

[DM] okk, thank you

[DM] you put the ring in the pack

[Watching World Cup] No...Kira picked the ring up

[Watching World Cup] She might as well keep it ...

[Watching World Cup] ;)

[DM] the door is locked, kira you need to make your open locks check

[mikE] soooo... door?

x[Kira (Beth)] ok

[mikE] point

[mikE] point

[mikE] it's locked

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] SHE MIGHT WANT TO CHECK FOR TRAPS

[mikE] point

[mikE] door

x[Kira (Beth)] Kira: Open Locks check:(d100) [33] 33. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (80) [80] 80!!!

x[Kira (Beth)] too late to detect traps?

x[DM] Tentcles moved 1'08".

x[DM] Tentcles moved 1'01".

[DM] yes

[DM] to the detect traps, too late

[DM] sorry

x[Kira (Beth)] thought so

[mikE] tantacoo wape!

x[DM] Kira moved 25'00".

[mikE] is kira wearing a plaid skirt?

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Does she have big eyes?

x[DM] Kira moved 1'05".

[DM] and so the door is unlocked

[DM] ok, so what do you do?

[mikE] kick it in the nads?

x[Kira (Beth)] detect traps before opening it?

[mikE] it's totally a disabling shot.

[DM] you can try that

x[Kira (Beth)] it's just unlocked, right? not open?

[DM] correct

x[Kira (Beth)] Kira: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [21] 21. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (95) [95] 95!!!

[DM] no trap that you cn see

[Watching World Cup] I am away from the keyboard.

x[Kira (Beth)] that's so reasurring

x[Kira (Beth)] does the door open inward or outward?

[DM] outwards

[mikE] okay. open the door

[mikE] i open it

[mikE] open

[mikE] reveal

x[DM] Antarias moved 4'09".

[mikE] let there be light

x[Kira (Beth)] I stand behind the door

[mikE] or dark. i can see in both

x[DM] Tentcles moved 1'01".

x[Kira (Beth)] Kira moved 11'02".

x[DM] Kira moved 8'00".

[Watching World Cup] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] sorry Beth

[DM] not able to move yet

[DM] you are standing in teh doorway

x[Kira (Beth)] oh sorry

[DM] as Antarias opens the dorry

[DM] door

[DM] but Antarias and sweetums are too large to fit through the doorway

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Can I see through the door?

[DM] the roomis 15 foot wide circular room

[DM] you can both see through the door

[DM] a large Sign of Chao is inlaid on the rooms floor

[DM] it seems to pulse with a faint crimson light

[DM] as you open the door

[mikE] oh nooo!

[mikE] chao!

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Attack the roomis!

[mikE] it's saying goodbye

[DM] tentacles come to life from the sign of chaos

[DM] so what do you do?

[mikE] show the key!

[mikE] show the key!

xSweetums (WorksFromHome) waves the key at the tenticles

x[mikE] Antarias moved 4'04".

[DM] no visible effect

[mikE] i disbelieve the illusion

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Sweetums moved 15'06".

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] I wave the key more

x[mikE (to GM only)] Antarias: Magical Spell save: (d20) [17] 17. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (9) [9] 9!!!

[DM] no apparent effect with teh key

[DM (to mikE only)] you see the tentacles

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome) (to GM only)] Sweetums: Magical Spell save: (d20) [15] 15. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (13) [13] 13!!!

[DM (to WorksFromHome only)] you see the tentacle

x[Watching World Cup] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 17'05".

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] welp ... it's a bunch of tentacles immune to weapons

x[Watching World Cup] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 3'04".

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Sweetums moved 2'01".

x[Watching World Cup] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 3'00".

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Sweetums moved 6'04".

[Beth] I am away from the keyboard.

[mikE] you're a goddess. go in there

x[Antarias (mikE)] you're a goddess. go in there

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Pfff.... Like I would ever take an order from a mortal."

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] I can make you go in there ...

x[Antarias (mikE)] Then do it of your own volition

[Beth] I am back at the keyboard.

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::smiles:: "This was a test meant for mortal heroes of chaos. I am merely an observer for as long as it amuses me."

[DM (to mikE only)] this is another gateway

[DM (to mikE only)] perhaps

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Sweetums moved 16'03".

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Need I pick you up?

x[Finglass (mikE)] IT's another gateway.

[DM] ok

[DM] so

[mikE] so, we are getting no hints

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::smiles:: "You could. I could also turn you into a newt. Lets just not and say we did okay?"

[mikE] all i know is that it's another gateway.

[mikE] and the halberd apparently doesn't work

[mikE] or the key

x[Kira (Beth)] anything in the stuff we've found so far that might work?

[mikE] i'm gonna shove one of the other gorilla corpses in

[DM] don't know,

[DM] ok, so you shove the ape into the tentacles

[DM] and it is grabbed and shredded by them

[mikE] those're my ideas

x[Kira (Beth) (to DM only)] by the way, what did the ring do to me?

[mikE] i'm gonna launch a fireball arrow in

[DM (to Beth only)] you do not know yet

x[Kira (Beth) (to DM only)] ::sigh:: ok

[mikE] (2d8) [(8+2)] 10

[DM] you shoot an arrow into the mists and it looks like it goes through the tentacles just like Sweetums halberd

[DM] the flames explode outward

[DM] what is the radius?

[mikE] 5

[DM] ok, so nothign blows back out of the room

[mikE] nope

[DM] no apaparent damage

[mikE] this is gay

[Watching World Cup] Okay... so no fire.

x[Kira (Beth)] can it see or sense me?

xSweetums (WorksFromHome) hands the key to Antarias

[mikE] so... we're planning on just stepping in with the key

[DM] Beth you do not think it does

[DM] it is not reacting to anything from your side of the doorway

[mikE] anyone have any ideas to stop me?

x[Watching World Cup (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kylia Wolfslayer modified: Spells - CHANGED: Calm Chaos -- Expression: This spell temporarily calms a chaotic situation involving a group of people. The situation may involve any range of emotions from violence (as in a barroom brawl) to joy and merrymaking (as in a festival or carnival). Unlike the emotion spell, calm chaos does not cause a change in the emotions of affected creatures--anger, fear, or intense joy remain in each individual. The emotion is simply restrained rather than released. Thus, an angry character intent on attacking someone will still feel the desire to do so, but he will withhold his action as long as the spell remains in effect. Creatures to be affected are allowed a saving throw vs. spell at a -4 penalty to avoid the effects. If more creatures are present than can be affected, creatures nearest the caster are affected first. After casting the spell, the priest makes a Charisma check. If successful, all characters affected by the spell are compelled to stop what they are doing. They are filled with the sensation that something important is about to occur. At this time, the priest or a character of his choosing must gain the attention of the affected creatures by giving a speech, performing for the crowd, or casting spells with intriguing visual effects (such as dancing lights). The attention of the crowd is then held for as long as the distraction continues. A character could filibuster and maintain control over the affected characters for hours or days. Two conditions will cause the group to resume its original actions. In the first, the method of entertaining the crowd ceases for one round--the speech ends or the spell expires. If this action is not replaced with another distraction within one round, the crowd is freed of the spell. In the second condition, if an event occurs that is more immediate than the distraction, the crowd will divert its attention to that event. Thus, if the spell were used to stop a barroom brawl and the building caught fire or was attacked, the crowd's attention would be diverted and the individuals could act freely. Creatures whose attention is held by the spell cannot be instructed to attack or perform any action. Such creatures will ignore suggestions of this nature. Depending on the nature of the request, the DM may deem that the suggestion causes a distraction that ends the spell. (This spell temporarily calms a chaotic situation involving a group of people. The situation may involve any range of emotions from violence (as in a barroom brawl) to joy and merrymaking (as in a festival or carnival). Unlike the emotion spell, calm chaos does not cause a change in the emotions of affected creatures--anger, fear, or intense joy remain in each individual. The emotion is simply restrained rather than released. Thus, an angry character intent on attacking someone will still feel the desire to do so, but he will withhold his action as long as the spell remains in effect. Creatures to be affected are allowed a saving throw vs. spell at a -4 penalty to avoid the effects. If more creatures are present than can be affected, creatures nearest the caster are affected first. After casting the spell, the priest makes a Charisma check. If successful, all characters affected by the spell are compelled to stop what they are doing. They are filled with the sensation that something important is about to occur. At this time, the priest or a character of his choosing must gain the attention of the affected creatures by giving a speech, performing for the crowd, or casting spells with intriguing visual effects (such as dancing lights). The attention of the crowd is then held for as long as the distraction continues. A character could filibuster and maintain control over the affected characters for hours or days. Two conditions will cause the group to resume its original actions. In the first, the method of entertaining the crowd ceases for one round--the speech ends or the spell expires. If this action is not replaced with another distraction within one round, the crowd is freed of the spell. In the second condition, if an event occurs that is more immediate than the distraction, the crowd will divert its attention to that event. Thus, if the spell were used to stop a barroom brawl and the building caught fire or was attacked, the crowd's attention would be diverted and the individuals could act freely. Creatures whose attention is held by the spell cannot be instructed to attack or perform any action. Such creatures will ignore suggestions of this nature. Depending on the nature of the request, the DM may deem that the suggestion causes a distraction that ends the spell.), CHANGED: Wall of Fire -- Level: 14 (5), CHANGED: Wall of Fire -- Cast Level: 14 (5), CHANGED: Wall of Fire -- Expression: The wall of fire spell brings forth an immobile, blazing curtain of magical fire of shimmering color--violet or reddish blue. The spell creates either an opaque sheet of flame up to one 20-foot square per level of the spellcaster, or a ring with a radius of up to 10 feet + 5 feet per two levels of experience of the wizard. In either form, the wall of fire is 20 feet high. The wall of fire must be cast so that it is vertical with respect to the caster. One side of the wall, selected by the caster, sends forth waves of heat, inflicting 2d4 points of damage upon creatures within 10 feet and 1d4 points of damage upon those within 20 feet. In addition, the wall inflicts 2d6 points of damage, plus 1 point of damage per level of the spellcaster, upon any creature passing through it. Creatures especially subject to fire may take additional damage, and undead always take twice normal damage. Note that attempting to catch a moving creature with a newly-created wall of fire is difficult; a successful saving throw enables the creature to avoid the wall, while its rate and direction of movement determine which side of the created wall it is on. The wall of fire lasts as long as the wizard concentrates on maintaining it, or one round per level of experience of the wizard, in the event he does not wish to concentrate upon it. (Let's see them get through this! The wall of fire spell brings forth an immobile, blazing curtain of magical fire of shimmering color--violet or reddish blue. The spell creates either an opaque sheet of flame up to one 20-foot square per level of the spellcaster, or a ring with a radius of up to 10 feet + 5 feet per two levels of experience of the wizard. In either form, the wall of fire is 20 feet high. The wall of fire must be cast so that it is vertical with respect to the caster. One side of the wall, selected by the caster, sends forth waves of heat, inflicting 2d4 points of damage upon creatures within 10 feet and 1d4 points of damage upon those within 20 feet. In addition, the wall inflicts 2d6 points of damage, plus 1 point of damage per level of the spellcaster, upon any creature passing through it. Creatures especially subject to fire may take additional damage, and undead always take twice normal damage. Note that attempting to catch a moving creature with a newly-created wall of fire is difficult; a successful saving throw enables the creature to avoid the wall, while its rate and direction of movement determine which side of the created wall it is on. The wall of fire lasts as long as the wizard concentrates on maintaining it, or one round per level of experience of the wizard, in the event he does not wish to concentrate upon it.), CHANGED: Wall of Fire -- # Memorized: 2 (--), ADDED: Wall of Fire, 5, 5, Let's see them get through this! The wall of fire spell brings forth an immobile, blazing curtain of magical fire of shimmering color--violet or reddish blue. The spell creates either an opaque sheet of flame up to one 20-foot square per level of the spellcaster, or a ring with a radius of up to 10 feet + 5 feet per two levels of experience of the wizard. In either form, the wall of fire is 20 feet high. The wall of fire must be cast so that it is vertical with respect to the caster. One side of the wall, selected by the caster, sends forth waves of heat, inflicting 2d4 points of damage upon creatures within 10 feet and 1d4 points of damage upon those within 20 feet. In addition, the wall inflicts 2d6 points of damage, plus 1 point of damage per level of the spellcaster, upon any creature passing through it. Creatures especially subject to fire may take additional damage, and undead always take twice normal damage. Note that attempting to catch a moving creature with a newly-created wall of fire is difficult; a successful saving throw enables the creature to avoid the wall, while its rate and direction of movement determine which side of the created wall it is on. The wall of fire lasts as long as the wizard concentrates on maintaining it, or one round per level of experience of the wizard, in the event he does not wish to concentrate upon it., --, 1, null, null.

x[Kira (Beth)] if it cannot see or otherwise sense me then perhaps I can approach it safely to see if it is real or illusion

[Watching World Cup] should we try a magic missile first?

[mikE] sure

[Watching World Cup] Mike, move Antarias back, just in case ;)

x[mikE] Antarias moved 15'00".

x[Kira (Beth)] mind if I move out of the way?

x[Kira (Beth)] Kira moved 18'09".

x[mikE (to GM only)] Character sheet for Antarias modified: Notes - CHANGED: XP Awards -- : ==== Fri May 20 22:09:20 EDT 2005 ==== rp with yola - 1000 (Fri Apr 29 22:41:34 EDT 2005) Slaying Bodak #1 - 5000 (Fri May 20 20:08:34 EDT 2005) chasme - 1556 (Fri May 20 22:08:56 EDT 2005)==== Tue Jun 14 12:32:20 EDT 2005 ==== finding isolde - 500 (Tue Jun 14 12:23:33 EDT 2005)==== Tue Jun 21 15:25:20 EDT 2005 ==== surviving the big demon fight (sorta) - 11714 (Tue Jun 21 15:24:22 EDT 2005)==== Fri Jun 24 22:20:43 EDT 2005 ==== getting out alive - 1000 (Fri Jun 24 22:20:34 EDT 2005)==== Fri Sep 16 21:42:33 EDT 2005 ==== Slaying No Name #4 - 4000 (Fri Sep 02 22:40:24 EDT 2005) Slaying No Name #1 - 4000 (Fri Sep 09 19:42:44 EDT 2005) Slaying No Name #2 - 4000 (Fri Sep 09 19:47:12 EDT 2005) Slaying No Name #3 - 4000 (Fri Sep 09 19:57:18 EDT 2005) Slaying No Name #3 - 4000 (Fri Sep 09 20:15:42 EDT 2005) Story Award Burial Mounds - 250000 (Fri Sep 16 21:36:23 EDT 2005) ==== Fri Sep 16 21:53:39 EDT 2005 ==== correction - -125000 (Fri Sep 16 21:53:25 EDT 2005)==== Fri Nov 25 22:27:31 EST 2005 ==== Clearing Land - 50000 (Fri Nov 25 22:25:38 EST 2005) ==== Fri Dec 23 21:43:19 EST 2005 ==== Mummy - 400 (Fri Dec 09 21:09:40 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man #2 - 65 (Fri Dec 23 18:22:26 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man #1 - 65 (Fri Dec 23 18:31:57 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man #3 - 65 (Fri Dec 23 18:32:36 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man #4 - 65 (Fri Dec 23 18:35:01 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man #6 - 65 (Fri Dec 23 19:10:27 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man - 65 (Fri Dec 23 20:59:42 EST 2005) Lizard Men Swamps - 1110 (Fri Dec 23 21:43:10 EST 2005) ==== Fri Feb 03 21:03:39 EST 2006 ==== Slaying Wight #10 - 1400 (Fri Feb 03 19:47:28 EST 2006) wights crypt - 2500 (Fri Feb 03 21:02:22 EST 2006)==== Fri Feb 10 21:19:25 EST 2006 ==== Shadows - 262 (Fri Feb 10 21:19:20 EST 2006)==== Fri Apr 07 22:09:28 EDT 2006 ==== Fiends - 16300 (Fri Apr 07 22:09:15 EDT 2006)==== Fri May 26 21:54:07 EDT 2006 ==== Gorgon Caves - 1100 (Fri May 26 21:52:34 EDT 2006) ==== Fri May 26 22:31:27 EDT 2006 ==== Dying - 1000 (Fri May 26 22:31:21 EDT 2006) ( ==== Fri May 20 22:09:20 EDT 2005 ==== rp with yola - 1000 (Fri Apr 29 22:41:34 EDT 2005) Slaying Bodak #1 - 5000 (Fri May 20 20:08:34 EDT 2005) chasme - 1556 (Fri May 20 22:08:56 EDT 2005)==== Tue Jun 14 12:32:20 EDT 2005 ==== finding isolde - 500 (Tue Jun 14 12:23:33 EDT 2005)==== Tue Jun 21 15:25:20 EDT 2005 ==== surviving the big demon fight (sorta) - 11714 (Tue Jun 21 15:24:22 EDT 2005)==== Fri Jun 24 22:20:43 EDT 2005 ==== getting out alive - 1000 (Fri Jun 24 22:20:34 EDT 2005)==== Fri Sep 16 21:42:33 EDT 2005 ==== Slaying No Name #4 - 4000 (Fri Sep 02 22:40:24 EDT 2005) Slaying No Name #1 - 4000 (Fri Sep 09 19:42:44 EDT 2005) Slaying No Name #2 - 4000 (Fri Sep 09 19:47:12 EDT 2005) Slaying No Name #3 - 4000 (Fri Sep 09 19:57:18 EDT 2005) Slaying No Name #3 - 4000 (Fri Sep 09 20:15:42 EDT 2005) Story Award Burial Mounds - 250000 (Fri Sep 16 21:36:23 EDT 2005) ==== Fri Sep 16 21:53:39 EDT 2005 ==== correction - -125000 (Fri Sep 16 21:53:25 EDT 2005)==== Fri Nov 25 22:27:31 EST 2005 ==== Clearing Land - 50000 (Fri Nov 25 22:25:38 EST 2005) ==== Fri Dec 23 21:43:19 EST 2005 ==== Mummy - 400 (Fri Dec 09 21:09:40 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man #2 - 65 (Fri Dec 23 18:22:26 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man #1 - 65 (Fri Dec 23 18:31:57 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man #3 - 65 (Fri Dec 23 18:32:36 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man #4 - 65 (Fri Dec 23 18:35:01 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man #6 - 65 (Fri Dec 23 19:10:27 EST 2005) Slaying Lizard Man - 65 (Fri Dec 23 20:59:42 EST 2005) Lizard Men Swamps - 1110 (Fri Dec 23 21:43:10 EST 2005) ==== Fri Feb 03 21:03:39 EST 2006 ==== Slaying Wight #10 - 1400 (Fri Feb 03 19:47:28 EST 2006) wights crypt - 2500 (Fri Feb 03 21:02:22 EST 2006)==== Fri Feb 10 21:19:25 EST 2006 ==== Shadows - 262 (Fri Feb 10 21:19:20 EST 2006)==== Fri Apr 07 22:09:28 EDT 2006 ==== Fiends - 16300 (Fri Apr 07 22:09:15 EDT 2006)==== Fri May 26 21:54:07 EDT 2006 ==== Gorgon Caves - 1100 (Fri May 26 21:52:34 EDT 2006) ==== Fri May 26 22:31:27 EDT 2006 ====

Dying - 1000 (Fri May 26 22:31:21 EDT 2006)). CHANGED: Back Story -- : Anterias Stonecutter Anterias is a half dwarf, half gold dragon. His father, the great dragon Empyrinaphisan lairs in the lower caverns of a large mountain that the Stonecutter clan lives in. Anteriasímother was the dwarven woman in charge of being the liaison to the dragon. She showed enough qualities to interest the dragon, and eventually the dragon took her as a mate to create a child for the dragoní purposes. Unfortunately, Anteriasí mother, Darga, not a young dwarf anymore, died in childbirth. Empyrin didní want his child to merely grow as a special dwarf to live and work in the mines of the mountain, and so he took the child, even before it would be named to an old friend, the High Priest <FinglassíDad>. Empyrin knew that this goodly cleric was no stranger to odd children, and also knew that his child would be taught the ways of good and sent into the world to further ití causes. <Finí Dad> took in the strange child at the dragoní request. He then named him, a regular elven name, but kept his motherí surname. He was then raised as a son. A short, odd looking, elven son. When he came of age, he was introduced to a mentor to train with. Daggar is an old dwarf, an accomplished adventurer, and a respected warrior. FinglassíFather convinced him to come and train Anterias in ways befitting of a dwarf. While he could be trained by the elven warriors, the elder priest knew that the dwarves would be able to train him to be more effective in combat with his short height. The old veteran took Anterias under his wing, quickly finding a spot in his heart for this odd dwarven child. Daggar began training Anterias in the most dwarfish combat style, that of the dwarven defender. While Anterias took to this style of fighting with an eager heart, there seemed nothing that Daggar could do to convince Anterias to set aside the elven long sword in favor of a good, proper axe. Anterias trained with Daggar for many years, learning the defensive postures of his race. When he completed his training, Anterias was brought before his adoptive father. The priest watched as Anterias sparred his mentor, smiling and nodding to himself all the while. When done with the display of his new prowess, Anterias was somewhat surprised to find himself being sent out from home again. It was decided that Anterias was not meant to stay in one place, either mountain or forest. His was a birth destined to go out and defend all those of goodly persuasion. Thus, Anterias was being sent out to follow his adoptive brother he had never met, the oft spoken of Finglass. It seemed the younger priest had found a temporary home with a group of adventurers called the Dragon Slayers, and Anterias was being sent there to defend the noble archer. And, though he would never admit to it, Finglassífather was dying to see the look upon his soní face when told his newest charge was a dwarf. ( Anterias Stonecutter Anterias is a half dwarf, half gold dragon. His father, the great dragon Empyrinaphisan lairs in the lower caverns of a large mountain that the Stonecutter clan lives in. Anteriasímother was the dwarven woman in charge of being the liaison to the dragon. She showed enough qualities to interest the dragon, and eventually the dragon took her as a mate to create a child for the dragoní purposes. Unfortunately, Anteriasí mother, Darga, not a young dwarf anymore, died in childbirth. Empyrin didní want his child to merely grow as a special dwarf to live and work in the mines of the mountain, and so he took the child, even before it would be named to an old friend, the High Priest <FinglassíDad>. Empyrin knew that this goodly cleric was no stranger to odd children, and also knew that his child would be taught the ways of good and sent into the world to further ití causes. <Finí Dad> took in the strange child at the dragoní request. He then named him, a regular elven name, but kept his motherí surname. He was then raised as a son. A short, odd looking, elven son. When he came of age, he was introduced to a mentor to train with. Daggar is an old dwarf, an accomplished adventurer, and a respected warrior. FinglassíFather convinced him to come and train Anterias in ways befitting of a dwarf. While he could be trained by the elven warriors, the elder priest knew that the dwarves would be able to train him to be more effective in combat with his short height. The old veteran took Anterias under his wing, quickly finding a spot in his heart for this odd dwarven child. Daggar began training Anterias in the most dwarfish combat style, that of the dwarven defender. While Anterias took to this style of fighting with an eager heart, there seemed nothing that Daggar could do to convince Anterias to set aside the elven long sword in favor of a good, proper axe. Anterias trained with Daggar for many years, learning the defensive postures of his race. When he completed his training, Anterias was brought before his adoptive father. The priest watched as Anterias sparred his mentor, smiling and nodding to himself all the while. When done with the display of his new prowess, Anterias was somewhat surprised to find himself being sent out from home again. It was decided that Anterias was not meant to stay in one place, either mountain or forest. His was a birth destined to go out and defend all those of goodly persuasion. Thus, Anterias was being sent out to follow his adoptive brother he had never met, the oft spoken of Finglass. It seemed the younger priest had found a temporary home with a group of adventurers called the Dragon Slayers, and Anterias was being sent there to defend the noble archer. And, though he would never admit to it, Finglassífather was dying to see the look upon his soní face when told his newest charge was a dwarf. ).

x[mikE (to GM only)] Character sheet for Antarias modified: Notes - CHANGED: Back Story -- : Anterias Stonecutter Anterias is a half dwarf, half gold dragon. His father, the great dragon Empyrinaphisan lairs in the lower caverns of a large mountain that the Stonecutter clan lives in. Anteriasímother was the dwarven woman in charge of being the liaison to the dragon. She showed enough qualities to interest the dragon, and eventually the dragon took her as a mate to create a child for the dragoní purposes. Unfortunately, Anteriasí mother, Darga, not a young dwarf anymore, died in childbirth. Empyrin didní want his child to merely grow as a special dwarf to live and work in the mines of the mountain, and so he took the child, even before it would be named to an old friend, the High Priest <FinglassíDad>. Empyrin knew that this goodly cleric was no stranger to odd children, and also knew that his child would be taught the ways of good and sent into the world to further ití causes. <Finí Dad> took in the strange child at the dragoní request. He then named him, a regular elven name, but kept his motherí surname. He was then raised as a son. A short, odd looking, elven son. When he came of age, he was introduced to a mentor to train with. Daggar is an old dwarf, an accomplished adventurer, and a respected warrior. FinglassíFather convinced him to come and train Anterias in ways befitting of a dwarf. While he could be trained by the elven warriors, the elder priest knew that the dwarves would be able to train him to be more effective in combat with his short height. The old veteran took Anterias under his wing, quickly finding a spot in his heart for this odd dwarven child. Daggar began training Anterias in the most dwarfish combat style, that of the dwarven defender. While Anterias took to this style of fighting with an eager heart, there seemed nothing that Daggar could do to convince Anterias to set aside the elven long sword in favor of a good, proper axe. Anterias trained with Daggar for many years, learning the defensive postures of his race. When he completed his training, Anterias was brought before his adoptive father. The priest watched as Anterias sparred his mentor, smiling and nodding to himself all the while. When done with the display of his new prowess, Anterias was somewhat surprised to find himself being sent out from home again. It was decided that Anterias was not meant to stay in one place, either mountain or forest. His was a birth destined to go out and defend all those of goodly persuasion. Thus, Anterias was being sent out to follow his adoptive brother he had never met, the oft spoken of Finglass. It seemed the younger priest had found a temporary home with a group of adventurers called the Dragon Slayers, and Anterias was being sent there to defend the noble archer. And, though he would never admit to it, Finglassífather was dying to see the look upon his soní face when told his newest charge was a dwarf. ( Anterias Stonecutter Anterias is a half dwarf, half gold dragon. His father, the great dragon Empyrinaphisan lairs in the lower caverns of a large mountain that the Stonecutter clan lives in. Anteriasímother was the dwarven woman in charge of being the liaison to the dragon. She showed enough qualities to interest the dragon, and eventually the dragon took her as a mate to create a child for the dragoní purposes. Unfortunately, Anteriasí mother, Darga, not a young dwarf anymore, died in childbirth. Empyrin didní want his child to merely grow as a special dwarf to live and work in the mines of the mountain, and so he took the child, even before it would be named to an old friend, the High Priest <FinglassíDad>. Empyrin knew that this goodly cleric was no stranger to odd children, and also knew that his child would be taught the ways of good and sent into the world to further ití causes. <Finí Dad> took in the strange child at the dragoní request. He then named him, a regular elven name, but kept his motherí surname. He was then raised as a son. A short, odd looking, elven son. When he came of age, he was introduced to a mentor to train with. Daggar is an old dwarf, an accomplished adventurer, and a respected warrior. FinglassíFather convinced him to come and train Anterias in ways befitting of a dwarf. While he could be trained by the elven warriors, the elder priest knew that the dwarves would be able to train him to be more effective in combat with his short height. The old veteran took Anterias under his wing, quickly finding a spot in his heart for this odd dwarven child. Daggar began training Anterias in the most dwarfish combat style, that of the dwarven defender. While Anterias took to this style of fighting with an eager heart, there seemed nothing that Daggar could do to convince Anterias to set aside the elven long sword in favor of a good, proper axe. Anterias trained with Daggar for many years, learning the defensive postures of his race. When he completed his training, Anterias was brought before his adoptive father. The priest watched as Anterias sparred his mentor, smiling and nodding to himself all the while. When done with the display of his new prowess, Anterias was somewhat surprised to find himself being sent out from home again. It was decided that Anterias was not meant to stay in one place, either mountain or forest. His was a birth destined to go out and defend all those of goodly persuasion. Thus, Anterias was being sent out to follow his adoptive brother he had never met, the oft spoken of Finglass. It seemed the younger priest had found a temporary home with a group of adventurers called the Dragon Slayers, and Anterias was being sent there to defend the noble archer. And, though he would never admit to it, Finglassífather was dying to see the look upon his soní face when told his newest charge was a dwarf. ).

x[Watching World Cup] Kylia Wolfslayer: Magic Missile: I spy with my little eye a suitable target for (5d4+5) [(3+2+1+2+3)+5] 16 these missiles

[DM] no visible effect

[Watching World Cup] :: shrugs :: well, it was able to shred a gorilla

[Watching World Cup] but magic missile, halbreds and fireball arrows have no effect

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Anybody got dispell magic? Because the tenticles are magically invoked.

[DM] make an intution check Sweetums and Kylia and Finglass

[DM] and Kira

x[Watching World Cup] Kylia Wolfslayer: INU check: (d20) [20] 20. PROBABLY FAILS against (18) [18] 18

x[mikE] Finglass: INU check: (d20) [16] 16. PROBABLY FAILS against (15) [15] 15

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Sweetums: WIS check: (d20) [20] 20. PROBABLY FAILS against (6) [6] 6

[Watching World Cup] @#$@$#$Klooge dial roller

[Watching World Cup] dial=dice even

[DM] Beth

x[Kira (Beth)] I'm not seeing it as an option

x[Kira (Beth)] what do I do?

[DM] roll a die 20

x[Kira (Beth)] ok

x[Kira (Beth)] (d20) [17] 17

[DM] what is your wisdom?

x[Kira (Beth)] erg, less than that, let me check

[DM] so you fail

x[Kira (Beth)] k

x[Kira (Beth)] yeah, wis is 7

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Here's what I do.

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] I diminish myself to man size.

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Then, carrying the key, I step into the room with the tentacles.

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Sweetums: Magic Resistant check:(d100) [56] 56. PROBABLY FAILS against (15) [15] 15

x[DM] Sweetums moved 21'01".

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Sweetums moved 9'00".

[DM] ok, so you walk in and the tentacles attack you, the sign of chaos is still glowing on the floor

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] I touch the key to the sign

x[DM] Tentcles moved 2'05".

x[DM] Sweetums moved 2'05".

x[DM] Tentcles moved 2'11".

x[DM] Tentcles targets Sweetums. Distance: 6'00"

[DM] ok, on your attack you can do that

[DM] Combat has begun!

[DM] ROUND: 0

x[DM] Tentcles: Initiative:(d10+10) [2+10] 12

x[WorksFromHome] Sweetums targets Tentcles. Distance: 6'00"

x[WorksFromHome] Sweetums no longer targets Tentcles.

x[WorksFromHome] Sweetums targets Tentcles. Distance: 6'00"

x[WorksFromHome] Sweetums no longer targets Tentcles.

x[WorksFromHome] Sweetums targets Tentcles. Distance: 6'00"

x[WorksFromHome] Sweetums no longer targets Tentcles.

x[WorksFromHome] Sweetums targets Tentcles. Distance: 6'00"

x[WorksFromHome] Sweetums no longer targets Tentcles.

x[WorksFromHome] Sweetums targets Tentcles. Distance: 6'00"

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Sweetums: Initiative:(d10+20-+3) [6+20-3] 23

[DM (to WorksFromHome only)] apparently these only affect and are affected by the [peopel in the room

[DM] ROUND: 1

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Tentcles

x[DM] Tentcles: Attack #1: tentecles: (13-(d20+1)) [13-(19+1)] -7. PROBABLY HITS Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

x[DM] Tentcles: Attack #1: tentecles: (13-(d20+1)) [13-(7+1)] 5. Probably MISSES Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)

x[DM] Tentcles: Attack #1: tentecles: (13-(d20+1)) [13-(3+1)] 9. Probably MISSES Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)

x[DM] Tentcles: Attack #1: tentecles: (13-(d20+1)) [13-(5+1)] 7. Probably MISSES Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)

x[DM] Tentcles: Attack #1: tentecles: (13-(d20+1)) [13-(19+1)] -7. PROBABLY HITS Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

x[DM] Tentcles: Attack #1: tentecles: (13-(d20+1)) [13-(18+1)] -6. PROBABLY HITS Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

x[DM] Tentcles: Attack #1: tentecles: (13-(d20+1)) [13-(11+1)] 1. Probably MISSES Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)

x[DM] Tentcles: Attack #1: tentecles: (13-(d20+1)) [13-(18+1)] -6. PROBABLY HITS Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

x[DM] Tentcles: Damage v SM: tentecles: (1d12+1) [10+1] 11 added to Sweetums

x[DM] Tentcles: Damage v SM: tentecles: (1d12+1) [5+1] 6 added to Sweetums

x[DM] Tentcles: Damage v SM: tentecles: (1d12+1) [4+1] 5 added to Sweetums

x[DM] Tentcles: Damage v SM: tentecles: (1d12+1) [4+1] 5 added to Sweetums

x[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 19 (-27) - Heavily Wounded

[DM] INIT: 23 GOING: Sweetums

[DM] ok, there you go

[Client] hi people

[DM] Combat has finished.

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Sweetums moved 16'04".

[DM] ok

[Molly] hi!

[DM] hey Ian

[Client] hi

x[mikE] Finglass targets Antarias. Distance: 27'09"

x[mikE] Finglass no longer targets Antarias.

x[mikE] Finglass moved 26'03".

x[mikE] Finglass targets Sweetums. Distance: 15'05"

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Juniper moved 54'02".

x[Watching World Cup] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 2'05".

x[mikE] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cure Light: (-(1d8+1)) [-(4+1)] -5 added to Sweetums

x[mikE] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cure Light: (-(1d8+1)) [-(1+1)] -2 added to Sweetums

x[mikE] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cure Light: (-(1d8+1)) [-(2+1)] -3 added to Sweetums

x[mikE] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cure Light: (-(1d8+1)) [-(6+1)] -7 added to Sweetums

x[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (17) - Moderately Wounded

x[mikE] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cure Light: (-(1d8+1)) [-(2+1)] -3 added to Sweetums

x[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 39 (3) - Moderately Wounded

x[mikE] Finglass no longer targets Sweetums.

[DM] ok,

[DM] so ideas?

[mikE] no

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Ow..

[Molly] cake?

[Molly] and band aids?

[mikE] i would bloody well HOPE that if anyone had an idea, they would have said it twenty minutes ago

[DM] crickets

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Of course ... no idea.

[Watching World Cup] So just to ensure I got the scene. Tentacles attacked, Sweetums put the key in the symbol they backed off and he left the room?

[DM] no

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] no, I was in the process of putting the key in the symbol, but backed off.

xSweetums (WorksFromHome) holds up the key

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] after being attacked by eight tentacles.

x[Kira (Beth)] since it can't see or sense me, perhaps I can get the key to the symbol without harm. I'm invisible and wearing hte thieves cloak.

x[Kira (Beth)] just a suggestion

[mikE] if you wanna try

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] well, it would cerainly feel you walking by it.

[mikE] maybe that's the reason we got these stupid items?

x[Kira (Beth)] it didn't sense me when I was standing close

[mikE] shrug

[mikE] i'm out of ideas

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well it doesn't seem to attack beyond the door

[mikE] if anterias would fit i'd just barrel him through

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so, I doubt it's due to your invisibility

x[Kira (Beth)] I moved away when Kylia targeted teh magic missle

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] It didn't sense any of us until I went in.

x[Kira (Beth)] ok

Watching World Cup has left the game on Fri Jun 16 22:49:44 EDT 2006

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, I'll try sanctuary on someone

xSweetums (WorksFromHome) hands the key to Finglass

x[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Juniper targets Finglass. Distance: 16'06"

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] ok

[DM] so how about we end it here

[DM] and you can discuss this over teh week

[DM] and pick up here when we start

[DM] Mike says he wants to send in Finglass

[Molly] Nice to see all of you.

[mikE] running in

x[mikE] Finglass moved 17'11".

[Molly] hey Great One, where's the Cake??

[DM] packing it into the email as we speak

[DM] Combat has begun!

[DM] ROUND: 0

x[mikE] Finglass: Initiative:(d10(+10+-2)) [6(10-2)] 14

x[DM] Tentcles: Initiative:(d10+10) [10+10] 20

[DM] ROUND: 1

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Finglass

[mikE] run in and stick the thing to the thing

[DM] ok

[DM] and the door closes

[DM] and you hear a CLICK

[DM] Mike,

[DM] the other room please

[mikE] A flip of the ol' kLoOge Coin results in: Heads

x[Sweetums (WorksFromHome)] Don't take the deal!

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] take it!

x[Kara (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] you TOO could be a goddess of chaos :)

x[Kira (Beth)] ((ROFL))

[Molly] I already AM a goddess of Chaos.

[Molly] That's why I come here.

[Molly] to get away from it.

x[Kira (Beth)] ((ain't that the truth))

[DM] so roll

[mikE] A flip of the ol' kLoOge Coin results in: Heads

[DM] Combat has finished.

[DM] and again

[mikE] A flip of the ol' kLoOge Coin results in: Heads

[Molly] (Left my dice back at the office, thank you. I just said that.)

[DM] and again

[mikE] A flip of the ol' kLoOge Coin results in: Heads

[DM] and it opens up back to the original doorway

x[DM] Finglass moved 1'10".

[mikE] i can't chat as so pretend

[mikE] hey guys, here's the deal, when the key is in the opening, the chamber rotates.

[mikE] we can only affect the tenticles while in the room.

[mikE] so you can come in and attack.

[mikE] i am currently protected.

[DM] ok, how about we just stop here

[DM] now that you have solved things

[DM] to a point

mikE has left the game on Fri Jun 16 23:03:31 EDT 2006

[DM] and we pick up next week at this room

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has left the game on Fri Jun 16 23:03:32 EDT 2006

WorksFromHome has left the game on Fri Jun 16 23:03:38 EDT 2006

[DM] have a great night everyone

[Molly] Bonne nuit!!

Molly has left the game on Fri Jun 16 23:04:20 EDT 2006

[DM] happy birthday Beth

x[Kira (Beth)] thank you

x[Kira (Beth)] I will see you all later. good night everyone. ::smile::

Beth has left the game on Fri Jun 16 23:05:58 EDT 2006

wlofie_lurkmode has left the game on Fri Jun 16 23:08:09 EDT 2006