View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Jun2615

Jun 26 15 - Bag of Clouds

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jun 26 18:47:52 EDT 2015 ====

[Master] Hello and welcome to D&D from Vacation in Michigan

[Captain Nolin (Master)] Hello why are you in the lighthouse?

Corvus has joined the game on Fri Jun 26 19:02:16 EDT 2015

Corvus is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Corvus has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Captain Nolin (Master)] hello sir

[Corvus] hiii

[Master] sorry

[Master] was for the next NPC

[Master] not sure who will be in when tonight

[Master] how has your week been

[Corvus] A mix

[Corvus] Not feelin' the best healthwise but fine. Stuck in a huse for far too long. I need to be working.

[Master] why no working?

[Corvus] I hurt too much. I lose the company money.

[Master] so when can you get back out o work then?

[Corvus] I have no idea... a month at least.

[Corvus] if I am lucky.

[Master] ufff

[Master] what hapened?

[Corvus] I baffled the doctors

[Master] back? legs? heart?

[Corvus] Stomach and chest

[Corvus] In the meantime, I have spent the time makeing a spellslinger class for 5e based off the sorcerer class.

[Master] chuckles

[Master] cheast is a bad thing

[Corvus] Yeah. not the heart area

[Corvus] just the far right

[Master] spell sligner is an interersting thing

[Corvus] yeah.

[Corvus] I'm juggling on adding in a heavy rifle for concentrated spells

[Master] have you ever heard of th old series of books called Spell Singer?

[Master] all spells had to be sung, and what the lyrics said are what happened

[Master] Alan Dean Foster is the author

[Corvus] I thought those were bards?

[Corvus] Or bonesingers

[Corvus] either work

[Master] not in my world, I use Bards as the original historians, etc

[Corvus] ah

[Master] they are casual characters for the most part in the Western World

[Corvus] okay

[Master] but in the Central Area, espeically in the old remnants of the Celtic Empire

[Master] they are the people in charge right after the Druids

[Corvus] ah

[Master] with a capital D, blood sacrafice, etc

[Master] they are on the far side of the Great Mountains

[Corvus] lol

[Corvus] What were the races you alowed?

[Master] they are not Celtic

[Corvus] and the classes?

[Corvus] Listening to an Omnia song of all things

[Master] races for Players right now include Human, Halfling, Dwarf, Elf,

[Master] so far no need to expand beyond that

[Corvus] Sucks.

[Master] and the classes are the standard Fighter, Mage, Priest, Thief, with the sub classes.

[Master] chuckles

[Corvus] I need food, but the food I need is down the road, and I left my keys at another house

[Master] what woul dyou think of?

[Corvus] ah okay

[Master] go

[Master] go get food

[Master] I will be here

[Corvus] can't

[Master] ahh

[Corvus] I left my keys at another house

[Master] so how will you get them later?

[Corvus] can't lock up behind me

[Corvus] this weekend

[Corvus] if she dies I will do a thief. not seen one yet

[Corvus] oh the draconian I tried to use? I finally got to use her

[Master] Ilero is a thief

[Corvus] she goes unconcious about 4th to fifth round into every boos, and then the boss is beat that turn.

[Master] but beyond that yes they could use another

[Corvus] okay thanks

[Corvus] Eldritch Knight... that uses a Javelin and Glaive. Both are bonded and she can call upon them whenever.

[Corvus] Meaning, throw glaive, summon, and repeat.

[Corvus] javelin*

[Master] what do they consider a glaive

[Master] the polearm?

[Corvus] Meant javelin

[Corvus] yes.

[Master] ok

[Corvus] You are thinking of a chakram

[Master] grins

[Master] I just know that many people make the mistake on the Glaive because of old movies that got it wrong

[Corvus] I'm a armour smith and love medieval weapons

[Corvus] A glaive is the western version of the Naginata. Heaver blade attached to the side of a blade and wielded similarly to that of a halbred. It takes less skill than that of a naginata and is heavier. No in any sense meant to be thrown, though someone like Achilles could probably use it like that.

[Corvus] wow the beginning of that is shite...

[Master] smiles

[Corvus] oh well, point made

[Master] Lisa is traveling, will log in from the Denver Airport

[Master] John is awol

[Master] TMO is away this week

[Master] no clue whre Mike and Michael are

[Master] Spring posted she will not make it

[Master] so we will wait

[Master] see what happens

[Master] I texted Lisa

[Master] brb for a restroom break

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Corvus] 10 4

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] back

[Master] I am at my Brother's house in Michigan

[Master] we have about 20 people over right now

[Master] so loud and laughing,

[Master] people scattered about

[Master] I took the youngest kid's bedroom

[Master] and useing his desk for homework

[Master] so not the most comfortable but it works fine

[Corvus] lol

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Jun 26 19:42:21 EDT 2015

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] Hello Lisa

[Master] you made it to the lounge I take it?

[Corvus] HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

[Lisa] Hello

[Lisa] washaving trouble with the wireless

[Master] don't they know you have important things to do?

[Lisa] apparently not

[Master] and how long do you have before you have to leave?

[Lisa] my gate is directly downstairs and boards in little less than 3 hours

[Master] excellent

[Master] did you get food?

[Lisa] so I wll finish the caffeine part of my day and then drift to wine

[Master] wine is good

[Master] they have no wine glasses here

[Lisa] yes had early dinner but there are snacks here if I want

[Master] using a mason jar

[Lisa] for wine?

[Master] yeap

[Lisa] did you go to appalachia?

[Master] chuckles

[Master] so Indigo and Isla

[Master] OH

[Master] Corvus

[Master] how do you pronounce Ilsa?

[Lisa] yes type your prounciation

[Master] I have been either saying Eye La

[Lisa] just like it sounds, right? :)

[Master] OR

Michael has joined the game on Fri Jun 26 19:46:48 EDT 2015

Michael is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Master] IS La

[Master] which is right?

[Master] or?

[Lisa] no I have been saying it like island

Michael has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Lisa] bob has been saying it like it is la

[Michael] hello

[Lisa] Hi :)

[Master] hello Michael

[Michael] how is everyone?

[Master] life is good

[Lisa] just peachy

[Michael] that is good

[Lisa] you are well?

[Michael] Are we doing anything exciting tonight?

[Michael] I am thank you

[Lisa] jumping on a ship?

[Master] gettign home on a pirate ship maybe

[Master] depending

[Master] ingor dy

[Master] or dying

[Master] good night Wesley

[Master] I'll most likely kill you in the morning

[Michael] Okay now i got it thank you

[Michael] I was so confused for a moment

[Lisa] lol

[Lisa] we all were

[Lisa] I was going to ask how big that mason jar was

[Master] not big enough

[Lisa] and corvus leaves us hanging

[Michael] corvus not playing tonight?

[Lisa] he is here I think

[Master] he was here

[Michael] ah okay

[Lisa] just leaving us with the mystery unsolved

[Master] waiting for his return

[Master] then we deal with ships

[Michael] I say we kill everyone and sail home quickly

[Corvus] I AIN'T DEAD YET!

[Lisa] :)

[Corvus] Still haven't made a full suit of armour

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.ShipsAndWaterTravel

[Lisa] for isla?

[Corvus] no me

[Michael] That was what i was thinking

[Michael] fine. I'm taking the one reamaining horse and riding back. See ya later folks

[Lisa] good luck with that

[Master] lol

[Corvus] you get child

[Master] so

[Master] EYE la

[Michael] I know. I have a kid to think about haha

[Master] IS la

[Master] or?

[Master] waiting for Corvus to confirm

[Corvus] What?

[Master] how to pronounce

[Corvus] ys

[Master] isla EYE la IS la

[Corvus] yes

[Lisa] lol

[Master] HAH

[Corvus] Is-La

[Master] point to LIsa

[Lisa] no

[Lisa] I said it was eye la like island

[Corvus] Actually no more like

[Corvus] Ease-La

[Master] ahhh

[Lisa] so we were both wrong! :)

[Master] always good

[Lisa] will be good for ilero

[Master] and so Michael did you look at that page?

[Lisa] kind of like accent

[Michael] Sailing?

[Master] yes

[Michael] No. I have no talent in that regard so didn't bother

[Corvus] Pronounce it like a Spanish name

[Michael] you want me to read it real quick?

[Michael] As in Isla Nublar

[Michael] Spanish

[Corvus] Yeah

[Michael] Oh god. It looks complicated.

[Master] so on the ship page

Corvus is receiving the map Reaching the river...

Corvus has received the map Reaching the river.

Lisa is receiving the map Reaching the river...

[Master] as you look at it with the most common types of ships you will encounter

[Master] two stand out

[Master] the Knarr and the Longboat

Lisa has received the map Reaching the river.

[Master] Knarr is more of a trading vessal

[Corvus] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Longboat is more of a raiding vessel

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] got it

[Michael] So likely we will be facing a longboat if pirates

[Master] both have enought room for passengers

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] can I tell which one is likely to show up next?

[Master] Isla can tell you from her reading of the logs that those two plus the occasional barge are the three most likely ships

[Master] there are boats

[Michael] Hey bob, just real quicik off topic. Did you create all this?

[Master] skiffs, canoes, etc.

[Master] ummmm yes and no

[Michael] It is most impressive

[Master] I take a lot of game material from many sources

[Michael] I admire your dedication

[Master] then adapt it

[Master] thank you

[Michael] and no I'm not brownnosing

[Master] chuckles, no worries

Isla Falcon (Corvus) I close the book and look up.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Well guys, I got us a total of two big ships, and a bunch of small ones.

[Michael] Hey bob, Is there any ocean worthy ships in here?

[Michael] As in open sea

[Michael] like war vessels?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] A longboat, possibly with raiders or bandits, and a knarr, or trading vessel.

[Master] the Knarr and Longboat both are

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] if you will.

[Master] and remeber where you are Open Sea means large inland seas

[Master] think the Great Lakes

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] yes, but longboats also are used by a wide range of sailors for many reasons

[Michael] Well, I'm learning engineering just to make a better warship. There is lacking of serious scary vessles...

[Master] the acdtual salt water ocean is thousands of miles away

[Michael] Ah darn

[Michael] I forgot

[Master] HAH

[Master] just wait

[Michael] Still. I like scary ships

[Master] there are drommonds, etc

[Master] serious ships of war

[Master] the group just has not encountered them

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Megalodon. It is a very good book.

[Master] they almost got shanghied into service on one

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe we should just try and get a ride with the first one that comes along.

[Michael] Hey bob. This actually is a hobby. If I wanted to design these kind of war vessles, would I do engineering or shipwright as a prof.?

[Michael] I like ships

[Master] shipwritght

[Michael] alot

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Yes...

[Michael] okay thank you

[Master] and yes discuss

[Master] plans for gaining entry to a ship

[Master] and passage

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I will try ad discuss passage before stowing away though.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I mean if we let one pass by we don't know when the next one might come

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] was already doing that. XD

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Very well.

[Michael] Just let me know if you want me to either muscle or sweet talk

[Michael] rememvber, i gotta kid to think about

[Michael] in my little backpack

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] For now, you three will be out of sight until I can secure passage or get turned away.

[Indigo (Lisa)] All right

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Cook

[Indigo (Lisa)] We have gems. We can pay.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] "Cool

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Yes we can

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you know where we want to go? :) )

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] forgot the name f the city.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Dryads Lair

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] gotcha. that well known?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yup)

[Master] yes

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] 10 4

[Master] where the Imperial Navy is located

Indigo (Lisa) sits down in the lighthouse to wait and makes faces at the baby

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I hope it is just traders....

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yeah rihgt. The way our luck has been running

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] end up being slavers

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no one is dead or seriously hurt - we have had great luck)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] If it is slavers I just may stick my sword up their captains stomach.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Slaving is not on my list of... appropriate trade.

[Master] The Greek Religion permits slaves

[Master] some in Drillian have slaves

[Master] it is allowed under the law

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] and?

[Master] it is not encouraged

Indigo (Lisa) wonders how long they will have to wait for a ship to come

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] does it appear Isla shares that opnion?

Indigo (Lisa) and wonders if they will have food

[Master] the current Queen seems to dislike it but has not rules on the mater

[Master] matter

[Master] grins, no to Isla

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I'm glad you two understand each other then.

[Master] just lettign you know that there are those who believe they are praticing a legal trade

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we aren't in the Queen's lands anyway)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Okay. She still hates it.

[Master] so as you are waiting

[Master] early morning as you are eating

[Master] a small skiff goes by down river

[Master] two Orcs in it

Indigo (Lisa) peers out at the orcs

[Master] are you taking shots at such ships ?> or letting them go

Isla Falcon (Corvus) does the same

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] the skiff cant hold passengers

[Master] it is far too small for you to use for a voyage home

Indigo (Lisa) wonders what kind of creatures are those

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] orcs?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I know... We have to let them go...

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo has never seen one)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] ah

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] hey Indigo. They are orcs

[Indigo (Lisa)] Orcs?

[Indigo (Lisa)] they're ugly

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Hm?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] To them your probably ugly

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Yes, I agree with Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) scowls

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Could probably rip off our arms and beat us to death with them

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I probably am.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] stop hitting yourself

[Indigo (Lisa)] well i wouldn't want to look good to them I don't think.

[Master] (Orcs do not live south of the Rumbling River, or the Chandler Cowles River, they are a northern thing

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Map?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I've lost track

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] meaning that they should not be here.

[Master] (no map needed, this map of th elighthouse is fine, then which ever boat you get on will be drawn in

[Master] you are north of the Rumbling and the Chandler Cowles river

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No I am sorry. I am trying to establish world locations. If not available that's fine. I'm just tyring to place myself

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] they are heading the wrong way then.

[Master] there is acdtually the Orcnest Forest to the Northeast of your location, but you do not know that

[Master] that would be the google earth plug in Michael

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Also, I don't have the map. Just the residence

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thank you

[Indigo (Lisa)] (don't send it to all of us)

[Master] already did

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] brb restroom

[Indigo (Lisa)] (i know)

[Master] sorry

[Master] Michael in case you did not notice, when I send a map it goes out at my level of zoom

[Master] Lisa apparently had hers zoomed in more

[Master] so when the map Re-arrived

[Master] it messed up her setup

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Ah. Sorry Lisa

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes I zoom in and perfectly position it to see icons and chat and bob likes to mess that up - no apologies! all bob's fault)

[Master] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] :)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] back

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you can just click on your character name and it will open the map you are on)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (or double click I think)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I tried that. Maybe I did it wong

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] *Wrong sorry

Isla Falcon (Corvus) I continue to watch them pass, making sure that they keep going.

[Master] the Orcs seem to be scouting along

[Master] watching the banks

[Master] fishing

[Master] they do not come close to the lighthouse

[Master] seem to be staying out of bow range

Isla Falcon (Corvus) Rolls my eyes and leans against a wall.

[Master] partway through the morning

[Master] a pair of longboats comes up stream

[Master] (heading north not south like you want)

[Master] they are rowing against the stream

Isla Falcon (Corvus) I notice this and watch to see what they are doing, and who their crews are.

[Master] Isla and Hugh both would notice that they are from the Viking Lands

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] What are they doing up here?

TMO has joined the game on Fri Jun 26 20:22:52 EDT 2015

TMO is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

TMO has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hi tmo!)

[TMO] (howdy)

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.TheVikingWay

[Master] Hey TMO glad you could make it thought you were not able to tonight

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] How are you?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that was last week)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (i think)

[TMO] (that was last week)

[TMO] (but I've got the kids to myself tonight)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (fun)

[Master (to TMO only)] I have a captian for you to play, will give you control at the right time, long ship, viking, have lost three quarters of your crew, some to pirates, some to the Teraguard Navy impressing them into service

[Master] so the two long ships

[TMO (to Master only)] what's my motivation for the scene?

[Master] they seem to be a raiding group

[Master (to TMO only)] LOL

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm going to take a nap since i was up all night. Wake me if a ship comes.

[Master] the two ships draw in closer to shore

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Indigo, get ready to hide with the child... You're smaller so don't argue.

[Master] one of the people in the bow of the ship pointing up at the lighthouse

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Hugh, be ready...

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yeah. Put the pack on. You can move hands free

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What do you want me to do?

Indigo (Lisa) takes baby and lies down

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Wait here...

Isla Falcon (Corvus) I unclip my sword guard and step out to meet them.

[Master] bowman, pointing up at the light house, calling back to the group, the rowing slows

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] how many gems we have?

[watchman (Master)] HO the HOUSE!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (too many)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] and how much gold a piece on average.

[Indigo (Lisa)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.PartyPack

[Indigo (Lisa)] (gems worth either 10 gp or 50 gp)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (10 gp is a lot in this world)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] thanks

[watchman (Master)] What are the dangers ahead?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] that to me?

[watchman (Master)] (to the house)

Isla Falcon (Corvus) I come out and come near the shore.

[Indigo (Lisa) (to Corvus only)] he thinks you run the lighthouse! :)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] May I speak with your captain?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] the*

[Master] What do you need?

[Captain (Master)] What do you need?

[Captain (Master)] (the ships are now rowing slowing against the current staying in place

Mike has joined the game on Fri Jun 26 20:32:55 EDT 2015

Mike is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I no of nothing that way, but I would like to try and secure passage south of here. I can pay good coin for it.

Mike has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hi Mike :) )

[Mike] hey

[Captain (Master)] We are heading north to loot and glory

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] yp

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] hi mike

[Mike] which story are we in?

[Captain (Master)] how much coin do you have?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I can compensate for the time, let me put it that way.

[Captain (Master)] MATES!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (boat)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I'm sure your men are tired

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we are about to get robbed or killed - you came at a good time)

[Captain (Master)] What do you say for taking the house?

[Captain (Master)] They claim a treasure

[Captain (Master)] shall we take it from them?

Indigo (Lisa) sighs

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Rolls Eyes

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] You do so an I will have a new trophy and passage for free

[Master] both ships raise a cheer

[Master] (there are about 150 men total out there on the two ships right now)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (did you even look to see how many you are going to be fighting?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] LOL

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Dear god

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can I hop on the horse now?

[Master] yes

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] vikings like honor

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Captain. A challenge.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Asking in general

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] You and me?

[Captain (Master)] A challenge for what?

[Captain (Master)] if I take your gold?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] One on one.

[Captain (Master)] or if I take your gold and let you live?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Winner leaves.

Captain (Master) laughs

[Captain (Master)] we are here for loot

Isla Falcon (Corvus) Laughs.

[Captain (Master)] not for fancy dueling like some northern lordling

[Captain (Master)] we take what we want

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I am no lord Captain

Indigo (Lisa) hiding in lighthouse playing with baby

[Captain (Master)] HO TO THE SHORE

[Captain (Master)] HEAVE

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] And what is the glory of looting a single woman?

[Captain (Master)] STARBOARD

[Captain (Master)] TO THE SHORE

[Master] drums start beating

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Cutlass:: is now ARMED.

[Master] and the two ships start turning to the shore

[Master] to come into the shore just north of the llight house

Indigo (Lisa) whispers "Shhhh Mercy or we're going to get killed too"

Isla Falcon (Corvus) Shakes my head and wlaks back to the house.

Indigo (Lisa) tucks them both behind the door

[Master] you have about 15 minutes or so before they beach

Isla Falcon (Corvus) Whispers

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well done

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] You guys can sneak around the side, and take the guards via off the lside of the sea wall.

[Indigo (Lisa)] take the what?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm sorry. You say we should both take out 150 people?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] No

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Let them come after me.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] They will post guards

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] take the ship while they, "Raid" the house.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Okay

[Indigo (Lisa)] I can't sail a ship. I can only sail boats

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I can take a horse and join up down shore

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] This is a bad idea

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Just keep it steered.

[Master] minimum crew for a long ship is 16 people

[Indigo (Lisa)] the last time i tried to sail the knarr it went round in circles on the lake

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I face palm*

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] If we leave now, we can get a good head start. I'm not fighting 150 men

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] no one said it would be pretty bob

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe we shouldnt have tried to get the ship going the wrong way

[Mike] two or three fireballs and they're all dead

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] yes... how true

Indigo (Lisa) bounces baby on his lap "isn't that right little Mercy!"

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Oh pin the blame on me all the way- Never mind

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Cute kid huh

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you told indigo to hide)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] So we running or steeling?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Nah we don't blame you for everything. Just attracting the attention of roughtly 150 men

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Stealing will be useless

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Run

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Alright.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Indigo takes the horse and kid. She's smaller

[Indigo (Lisa)] So we jump on the horses and ride south?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Let's leave a few gems here, so they can get their loot and bicker

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Lets set up a good jogging pace

[Indigo (Lisa)] Uh-uh

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] There is only one horse remaining. Isla had me set the others free

[Indigo (Lisa)] You what?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] did we?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Do you not remember?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I thought we agreed to wait

Indigo (Lisa) looks at baby "we die now baby!"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Go and look [Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Bob one moment

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Checking logs

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we had 15 min)

[Master] (waiting

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] well it better then being DEAD

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Bob, did we release them first or decide to wait?

[Master] Michael is checking

[Master] I will use the restrom while he does

[Master] we will see if you have three horses or one

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (i will get a glass of wine before we get robbed blind)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] nice rime

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] rhyme

[Corvus] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] just to be clear also

[Master] that 150 is from ONE of the two ships

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] there are more in the second ship

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I hate you

[Indigo (Lisa)] (why Bob?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thi sis what happens when you do not ask question)

[Master] so Michael (or Lisa) number of horses?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (like treaty to defend what may I ask?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (dragon?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well one more minute. If Midgaurd the mag didn't talk so damn much this would be easy

Indigo (Lisa) sticks a 50 gp and a 10 gp gem in baby's diaper)

[Master] lol

[Master] to both

Indigo (Lisa) tosses the rest of the gems to isla

[Indigo (Lisa)] here. Give them all that we have and maybe they won't kill us.

Indigo (Lisa) stuffs rest of food on top of the scrolls and potions in his bag

[Corvus] I am back at the keyboard.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] horses?

[Master] Michael i schecking

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he probably isn't looking here but just do a find on page for horse)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (much faster than scrolling)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] yes

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. So the last I asked was this line "[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to Corvus only)] so we are setting two fo the horses free?" But thank god Corvus didn't see fit to answer that one. So I guess the horses or in limbo nearby. I could be wrong, but It's hard to find a single response in the huge thread

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I will accept responsibility if I am wrong, but I think we have the horses

[Master] if there is no difinative Send the horses on the way

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Bob?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] That

[Master] then you hhave all of them with you

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] K, See ya fools

[Master] you can mount up and ride off

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Mounts Horse

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I gotta grab my kid

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] That's why you never replied... It must nor have gone through.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] one sec

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] /oov brb

[Master] so need to know what you are leaving behind to distract them

[TMO] (landmines)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] back, sorry.

[Master] and then need to know where you are try to flee

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Nothing. We are on horses. They are on foot

[Master] back up the path?

[Master] or into the woods?

[Master] etc.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (along the river going south)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yes

[Master] that would be into the woods

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Yes.

[Master] so you would have to move at walking pace on the horses

[Master] at best

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Get on the horses then. Hugh, they are where you left them.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (over the river and through the woods please)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So the lighthouse

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Lets mount up

[Master] the fastes way to leave is the path going back east

[Master] where you came

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Indigo, give me a few gems

Indigo (Lisa) sighs and hands her a couple 10 gp ones

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yeah, I'll take my kid too

Indigo (Lisa) takes the gms out of diaper and hands her back to Hugh

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Alright.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Did you have fun with Aunt Indigo?

[Indigo (Lisa)] That is nice you are adopting her. I hope your landlords let you keep her.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Eh, I'll work it out with Bran.

Isla Falcon (Corvus) I place it where it would take some work to find, but not completely hidden.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'll pay for lodgining in the Manor

Indigo (Lisa) laughs loudly

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] This kid aint living in the slums

[Indigo (Lisa)] With what?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] We ready?

Indigo (Lisa) continues laughing

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sure.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yeah right. How about guilt of a worthless trip. That should cover a month right?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Quit making me laugh. We have to hurry.

[Master] grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] /Me Rolls eyes

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] alright lets go

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] forward

Isla Falcon (Corvus) ...

Indigo (Lisa) gets on horse

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Keep to the this side of the house until we are around the wall

Isla Falcon (Corvus) Follows and does the same.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Cutlass:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] BRB Restroom

[Master] OK

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that was fun)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] She shall be oh so unhappy this time

[Master] so there is a 50% change they are delayed by searchign the house without chasing the horses at all Low they stay 1d100

[Master] (1d100) [1d100=79] 79

[Master] so no

[Master] there are some that chase the trail of the horses

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Back

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] And unless they are the flash, they aren't going to catch us

[Master] and again 50% chance that they give up after the first hour (1d100) [1d100=97] 97

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] ...

[Master] so

[Indigo (Lisa)] lol

[Master] after the first hour

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can I roll bob?

[Master] you are riding on horse east

[Master] you can hear the search party behind you chanting

[Master] they will give up 75% of the time now (1d100) [1d100=56] 56

[Master] so

[Master] just before noon

[Master] you pause in your fleeing

[Master] when you do not hear any sounds of pursuit

[Master] and you have time to rest and reflct

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] we are not fleeing. We are strategically advancing to a safer location

[Master] reflect

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] fleeing

Indigo (Lisa) looks behind to see if he can tell how many

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Have we lost them?

Indigo (Lisa) looks behind to see if he can tell how many

[Indigo (Lisa)] (test)

[Master] no sign of pursuit

Indigo (Lisa) slows down horse so it can rest

Indigo (Lisa) pats his neck

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yes that

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can we see the river?)

[Master] no

[Master] you are two hours east of the river

[Corvus] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We need to get back to the river so we can search for ships

[Indigo (Lisa)] Otherwise we'll never get home

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You guys do whatever. I'm riding back. I'll follow the coast

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ummm ... that would be the river.

[Master] there is no path that way, you will be wandering through the woods

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yes yes

[Corvus] I am back at the keyboard.

[Corvus] I am away from the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] And that is fine

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Rivers have coast and when not available, I will stick to the tress

[Master] so you need to head two hours back west to find the river

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I will have drinking water and a source of food

[Corvus] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] then you can go south

[Indigo (Lisa)] (back to lighthouse?)

[Master] yeap

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok)

Indigo (Lisa) turns horse around

Isla Falcon (Corvus) follows the others, silent.

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's okay isla.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We'll find a ship going in our direction and it will be fine.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] ...

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] With fewer people

[Master] so about 2 PM on the 5th

[Master] you arrive back near the lighthouse

[Master] well before you get to the space

[Master] you spot the plume of smoke rising

[Master] as you get closer

[Master] you see where many foot prints over write each other

[Master] stomping, clearing,

[Master] tearing down branches and treees

[Master] then as you get close to the lighthouse you can see the flames through the trees

[Master] and then see the building on fire

[TMO] just in case someone hid treasure inside a sapling and it grew?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Oh lovely...

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] There goes shelter...

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] good thing that lighthouse was there

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ships gone?)

[Master] so there is a large signal light now

[Master] and yes the two ships are gone

[Indigo (Lisa)] (always look on the bright side)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I don't get it. Pillage and kill, burn it to the ground, and leave nothing left to return to...

[Indigo (Lisa)] They're Vikings.

[TMO] instill terror, so next time people surrender

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] It makes no sense!

[Indigo (Lisa)] You were just lucky they didn't grab you and take you prisoner.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Then again, Captain always said I was too naive for sailing.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Any negortiating passage apparently

[Indigo (Lisa)] (150 men on a boat and one lady - bad news)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I know how vikings are.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Many would have lost their manhood.

[Master (to TMO only)] actually the viking way was very gender neutral, women and men fighting and looting together

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] yes, yes it was

[Master] so

[Master] as the afternoon falls

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] afk

[Master] the flames of the lighthouse burning to the ground

[Master] grow dimmer

[Master] and out of the north comes a longboat

[Master] slowly

[Master] using few oars instead with sails

[Master] and using the current

[Master (to TMO only)] you have Captin Nolin to speak with

Indigo (Lisa) tries to see how many are on it

[Master] seems to be about 20 people or so

[TMO (to Master only)] missing most of his crew. not part of this last group of boats?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Shall we wave it down?

[Master (to TMO only)] right,

Isla Falcon (Corvus) I take a look to see who they are.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Up to you

[TMO (to Master only)] alignment?

[Master (to TMO only)] lawful neutral

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'd rather be on a boat than sleeping in the snow if we could manage it.

[Master] the longship

[Indigo (Lisa)] It'll be dark soon.

[Master] tacks back and forth across the river

[Master] minimal crew

[Master] the glowing embers of the lighthouse

Indigo (Lisa) waves at ship and jumps up and down a bit

[TMO (to Master only)] is it safe for him to travel closer to the city, or is he likely to get captured/sunk by the navy?

[Master (to TMO only)] they might be pillagers who burned the lighthouse etc.

[Master (to TMO only)] if he is or acts like a peaceful trader then sure

[TMO (to Master only)] the boat turns toward the people on the shore

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] here they come

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Cutlass:: is now ARMED.

[Master] the longship starts to tack towardsds the lighthouse

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] THAT IS FAR ENOUGH. TREAD IT.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] WHAT DO YOU WANT?

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Indigo (Lisa) whispers "It's more what we want, isn't it?"

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] THAT'D BE A GOOD QUESTION FOR YOURSELF TO ANSWER! WHY YOU HAIL THE SHIP?

[Captain Nolin (TMO) (to Master only)] any bowmen on board?

Isla Falcon (Corvus) to the others

[Master (to TMO only)] your call

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Shall I bring them in?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Of course. We need passage

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] There's a clear head over here! *I wav to the other side of the tower.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *

[Master (to Mike only)] you have the Watchman on the map now

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master (to TMO only)] Mike is the watchman on the map

[Master (to Mike only)] TMO is your captain

Captain Nolin (TMO) turns and says something to his crew. The boat maneuvers around, but doesn't quite beach. The Captain hops over into knee-deep water and wades ashore.

[Master (to Mike only)] the watchman is the lead in the front of the ship

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] We can trust him.

Isla Falcon (Corvus) I stride out to meet him.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] afk

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon, you are?

Captain Nolin (TMO) stops and raises one fist to shoulder level. 5 men in the boat pull back bows. "Far enough. What you want?"

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I stop and look out.* May I know a name first?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Back

Captain Nolin (TMO) grunts. "Nolin. Yours?"

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon.

[Mike (to Master only)] you want me to play the part?

[Master (to Mike only)] yes you are TMO's second in command, play it as you wish, he has some details you get to make up more

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] Great, wonderful. I'll name my first-born after you. What you want with us?

Mike is receiving the map Reaching the river...

Mike has received the map Reaching the river.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] My companions and I are seeking travel to Dryad's Lair south of here.

Captain Nolin (TMO) lifts his eyebrows. "Is that so? Just waiting round for someone to come by and graciously carry your butts to the big city?"

[Captain Nolin (TMO) (to Master only)] you said lawful neutral, not awful nice

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] As a matter of fact yes. *I pause.* We have a young child with us, can't even walk yet.

[Master (to TMO only)] exactly

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (Why don't you mention that we can pay him?)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] because that got the idea of looting us last time

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] Oh, and a baby too? Fraid we don't come with a wet nurse. Guess you'll need to wait for the next sucker to come by.

[Mike (to GM only)] Character sheet for watchman #2 modified: Saving Throws - Paralysis, Poison or Death:: CHANGED: 1 (16). Rod, Staff or Wand:: CHANGED: 1 (18). Petrification or Polymorph:: CHANGED: 1 (17). Breath Weapon:: CHANGED: 1 (20). Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 1 (19). Armor - Natural AC:: CHANGED: -10 (10). AC FINAL:: CHANGED: -10 (10). Temporary Modifiers - ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: -10. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: -10. Weapons - ADDED: Cutlass, false, Cutlass +5, Vorpal, , , 0, , --, --, , , , , , $atk, 0, , , , , $atk+5, 1d6+1, 1d8+1, 1d6, , , , . Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 280 (null). Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 280 (null). Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 1 (20). Ability Scores - STR: (S) : CHANGED: 18 (10). Exceptional STR: (XSTR) : CHANGED: 00 (null). DEX: (D) : CHANGED: 18 (10). CON: (C) : CHANGED: 18 (10). INT: (I) : CHANGED: 18 (10). WIS: (W) : CHANGED: 18 (10). CHR: (CH) : CHANGED: 18 (10).

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I can pay for the tri[.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] good coin if we have to.

Captain Nolin (TMO) grins. "See, now you've got my attention for another minute."

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Can we negotiate a price then? three, child being the fourth. We pay you deliver.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (Plus he can keep the horses?)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] yes horses fit on the boat

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Bob how much are horses worth roughly in this game?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm not good with currancy still

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] I'm always open for negotiations, lady. What's your starting offer?

[Master] of the top of myhead could not say

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Are they valualbe?

[Master] treat your horses at 20 GP each

[Master] so yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we can't hear them can we?)

[Master] yes you can

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] (behind Nolin, one of the archers relaxes his pull on the bow and hands it off to another man next to him, who pulls back and aims with the rest of them.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Maybe we should sell the horses in town. Or keep them

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh thought they were standing in the river)

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] (they're in the longboat. Nolin is the only one who debarked)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I have three horses, and gems. All can fetch a very nice price at the apropriate vender.

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] (can a longboat carry horses?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] you said yes

Isla Falcon (Corvus) I peer around him.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] that was ooc

[Indigo (Lisa)] (give a new meaning to word poopdeck)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] That your captain?

[Master] yes to a long boat carrying horses

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] (in the boat, another man does the same as the last, handing off the bow to another rested man)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] nevermind that

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] mis read that

[Indigo (Lisa)] Where are you sailing to Captain?

[Master (to TMO only)] you have Mike as the watchman to consult. add in how you wish, etc.

[Master (to TMO only)] make it up as you wish, you are a viking

[Captain Nolin (TMO) (to Master only)] oh, I gotcha. I didn't understand what you meant about the watchman last time

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] test

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] So the four of you and the wee one, to Dryads Lair for three horses? You got food and water for them? 'Cause I sure didn't bring any on the chance I'd find some fillys walking about.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] We had the feed right?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not for weeks I don't think)

[Master] (you brought what you found, none of you are horsemen so you have no idea how long it will last, maybe a viking would know)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hilarious

[Master] Vikings raid on boat, horse, even camel

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we didn't think we were taking horses for boat ride)

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] (Sven of the Sands)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I didn't anyway)

Isla Falcon (Corvus) I glance to the others.

[Master] camels would be the high desert

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] We have feed, but I am no trader. Whether it would last I do not know. We have gems though. Emeralds from a mine East of here.They fetch a nice price, plus four additional fighters on board in case of an attack.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (huh?)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] three*

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that was to emeralds)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] (Didn't we take emeralds from the mines?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

Indigo (Lisa) lies down in snow and makes snow angel while he waits

[Master] shifting places in the house, hope to not lose connection as I do, keep on going back and forth

Captain Nolin (TMO) points to the watchman. "Three, huh? Who's that then? And I want to see those emeralds 'fore I decide. There's a big difference between chips and stones."

Captain Nolin (TMO) shifts his arms so that his other arm is the one holding a fist up.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I pull out a gem and hold it out for him to see.*

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (Im actually a little confused)

[Master] and up in the new place now

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I'm just reverting to gems for now.... I thought they were Emeralds.)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (did you give him a 10 gp or a 50 gp?)

Captain Nolin (TMO) takes the stone and holds it up close to one eye and squints at it. Then he bites it gently.

[Master] (watchman is Mike, who is on the ship with Nolan, not part of the group, part of Nolan's crew)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I'm holding up a 10 right now.

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] (oh, my apologies, I really misunderstood what you meant)

[Master] mabye he is used to being ignored by the Captain

[Master] grins

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] (skip the whole 3 vs 4 thing)

[Master] Mike?

Indigo (Lisa) sits up and shakes the snow out of his hair

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. I'm lost so just tell me when we get the clearance. Sorry.

[Master] Michael, you have the three of you, Hugh, Indigo, Isla, and now a baby

[Mike] what? he hasn't talked to me yet

[Master] along with 4 horses

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] (I thought the watchman was the lighthouse keeper, and was with the pcs.)

[Mike] he's pointed at me and made some weird arm motion

[Master] then there is Nolin and his watchman on the ship

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. So TMO is watchman

[Indigo (Lisa)] lol

[Master] Mike is Watchman

[Master] TMO is Nolin

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Mike is watchman and is on the longboat.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] TMO is Nolan and is in the water with me

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] For Fudge sake. Let me know when we get there

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] XXXDDD

[Master] lol

Captain Nolin (TMO) turns and hollers. "Connor! Get down here!"

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] (that's you Mike)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] MIKE HAS A NAME! ALL PRAISE THE OMNISSIAH!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Also, I mean i'm no gemologist, but did he break his tooth when he bit the gem?

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] ("gently" making sure it wasn't glass)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Huh. Not sure I want broken glass in my mouth

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] (and I have no clue if that's a valid check or not)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] :)

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] (you'd make a poor Viking)

[Master] grins to both

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So we gon do this?

[Master] Mike?

[Master] Connor?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (connor is invincible he has 280 hp)

[Master] and as should be obvious, you have to convince them to take you, TMO and Mike get XP for this if they take you or not

[Mike] gets down there

[Mike] "Cap'n?"

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] -20 AC

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Wiait. So if they end up not taking us, we get no xp? To Quote A Movie "Jesus Grampa, why do you even read me this story"

Captain Nolin (TMO) nods over at the lubbers. "You've got the best eye. Look at those horses for me. Make sure they ain't glue on the hoof."

[Mike] BECAUSE THERE'S KISSING PARTS NOW SHUT THE HELL UP YOU LITTLE SNOT

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] lol

[Mike] ::nods and looks at the horses::

[Mike (to GM only)] Character sheet for Connor modified: Temporary Modifiers - Armor Class: (ACTM) : CHANGED: null (-10).

Indigo (Lisa) shakes off more snow and looks at Connor

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Cutlass:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Look, we saw you rowing. Bet you could use another man.

[Mike] ::looooooooooooooooks at the horses::

[Indigo (Lisa)] I can take shifts rowing with the crew.

[Indigo (Lisa)] And I can fix things on ships. If you need repairs I can help.

Captain Nolin (TMO) eyes the halfling with an appraising eye.

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] (too many eyes)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Guys. We are already giving them a good deal. Stop giving more.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I used to repair ships in Rivers Bend.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] They are already going in the general direction

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] it's pure profit for them

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] if they keep dragging this out

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this is not cash - this makes friends - indigo likes friends)

[Mike] ::just kinda stands around looking at horses waiting for his horses intuition to hit him::

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] i'm riding back

[Indigo (Lisa)] Bye

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Bob?

Captain Nolin (TMO) grunts. "Depends on the Navy now, don't it? It ain't all pillows and grapes, lady."

[Mike] ::yup. just looking at horses over here.::

[Mike] ::they got heads and tails::

[Mike] ::four legs::

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] dear lord haha

[Mike] ::but they aren't cows who also have the same body parts::

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] LOL

[Mike] ::no stripes, so they aren't zebras::

[Mike] ::ears aren't too big, no donkeys::

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Are they carnivorous?

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] Good enough, I guess. Right. 3 of you. 3 horses. Baby. 3 of these. (holds up the stone) You take care of the babe. And you take shifts rowing with us. One of you each shift.

[Mike] ::might be hornless unicorns, no scars on the head, nope, not hornless unicorns::

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sounds good to me.

[Mike] you dropped the ball, bob

[Mike] are these things good or not

[Mike] or do i get to make it up?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Yes Captain. *My voice held the ring of an experienced sailor.*

[Indigo (Lisa)] You will take us all the way to Dryads Lair?

[Master] yes to Mike you get to make it up

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] OOC okay this is where I actually have a principle issue. They are raping us for this. I would rather ride back. Bob?

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] Unless the Navy tries something. Then you can go overboard if you want, or away with us.

Indigo (Lisa) hands Isla 3 of the 10 gp gems

[Indigo (Lisa)] (really? it is a 350 mile boat trip)

[Mike] ::walks back up to the captain:: "Good." ::not mentioning in his one word answers that they are actually prize steeds worth at least 2000gp to the right breeder::

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if you don't want to work you can sit in the corner. indigo can take your shifts)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thats not it I promise.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] We spent a fortune for something that didn't need to be

[Master] chuckles at Michael,

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It really bothers me in a realistic world way

Captain Nolin (TMO) lowers his fist slowly. The bows on the boat are lowered.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] fine

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] afk

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] (3 horses that may not survive, and 3 gemstones)

Indigo (Lisa) salutes Captain, "I'm Indigo, Sir."

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] It will feel good to be in the water again. *I say as I turn to grab the horses.* Indigo, you have the gems right?

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] (and a little labor)

Indigo (Lisa) hands 3 of 10 gp gems to Isla

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Give it to the Captain, I'm getting the horses.

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] Connor, prep a place for the horses, would you? Don't want 'em getting loose in the waves.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] brb grabbing more food.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] back

Captain Nolin (TMO) shows Indigo the gem he's already holding, then takes 2 of the others from Indigo's palm.

Indigo (Lisa) nods

Indigo (Lisa) puts pouch away

[Indigo (Lisa)] Permission to come aboard?

Captain Nolin (TMO) stuffs them into a pouch and nods. "Get yer stuff and get aboard. Secure your stuff under a bench where it won't get underfoot. Those horses are going to be enough of a pain without tripping on crap.

Captain Nolin (TMO) sniffs. "Literally."

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] (talking about the horse crap)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, While we are loadinmg up. I want to quickly check to see if the lighthouse lantern survived. Bob?

[Master] no to anything from the lighthouse surviving

[Master] log books are all burned

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] kk

[Master] timbers, etc

[Master] just a pile of smoking ruins

Indigo (Lisa) nods and grins and then wades over to the ship holding his pack over his head

Captain Nolin (TMO) has his men beach the boat and flip a plank over the side.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (well that makes things easier :) )

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] (couldn't see getting the horses on board a boat in the water)

[Master] very true,

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes - i keep forgetting about them)

[Master] eithe ra dock or a boarding ramp is how it works

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so let's be off)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] persky things like physics

[Master] grins

[Master] so Mike

Captain Nolin (TMO) mutters aside to Connor, "Keep an eye on 'em, lad. Don't want the situation to get out of hand or nothing."

Isla Falcon (Corvus) I guide the horses to the beach and notice the crew.

[Master] COnnor is the watchman

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Connor "So is this a merchant ship?"

[Master] you make the encounter checks

[Master] after you get everyone on board

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] What are you doing!? You do that the ropes will snap and you'll have horses free on deck!

[Mike] (50d20) [50d20=8,14,4,4,1,11,16,18,18,15,13,10,11,2,8,14,12,17,2,14,16,3,10,13,1,11,8,2,11,19,1,16,17,2,3,2,15,2,17,2,4,10,18,4,8,18,12,12,7,8] 484

Captain Nolin (TMO) shoves the boat off the beach and flips up over the bow and into the boat.

[Mike] that should be enough for the trip

[Master] so what is the dispensation of th eship?

[Master] Nolin and Connor have 13 other people working for them

Isla Falcon (Corvus) my mood visibly rises to an all time high as I work endlessly.

[Master] you will have to ask them where the other 100 potential crew people are

[Indigo (Lisa)] (will not be happy if this is anther viking plague thing)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (though indigo is immune)

[Master] you might want to explain that a bit Lisa

[Master] as Michael and Corvus have no idea about the Grey Death

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] and me

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we were on a viking ship - mike was there)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we found abandoned ship so we looted)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (dead people on ship had plague and we got it)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] sounds ominous

[Indigo (Lisa)] (vikings all died and we had to find another ship)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] lovely

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so did branwyn and another PC)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo asked if this was a merchant ship)

[Master] Grey Death is not cured by magic

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] (sorry, missed it)

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] Sometimes, lad, sometimes. Depends on what works best at the time. Right now, we's a pleasure boat, I guess.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you should be grateful - we had 4 PCs get it and 2 survived and 2 died and only 1 rolled right to come back)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Pleasure boat?

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] You're not walking no more, right? Feels good.

Indigo (Lisa) grins

[Indigo (Lisa)] We saw two other lomngboats and they had over 100 men on board it looked like

Captain Nolin (TMO) nods. "Yep."

[Indigo (Lisa)] You don't like big crews?

Captain Nolin (TMO) looks disgusted. "Love 'em. But sometimes you get the fish, sometimes the fish gets you."

Indigo (Lisa) mouth drops open "Your crew gotten eaten by a fish?"

Isla Falcon (Corvus) My head perks up. I no what you mean.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] No Indigo.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] He was hit.

[Indigo (Lisa)] By a fish.

[Master] (summon bigger fish)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] no, pirates of some kind.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] There's always a bigger fish.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Pirates - oh.

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] Connor! You want to take over? I'm gonna get some rest.

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Mike] ::nods::

Captain Nolin (TMO) stalks angrily to the back of the boat.

[Master] so COnnor what is your plan for encounters

[Master] when you find another ship or boat on the river for example

[Mike] depends on what they are

[Master] ok

[Mike] but sound slike we need to avoid them since we're low on crew

[Master] at night do you want to continue down the river? which is more dangerous or pull over on the bank for the night?

[Captain Nolin (TMO) (to Mike only)] lost them to pirates and/or Terragard Navy impressing them onto their boats

[Mike] you tell me. i'm an accomplished sailor on this river.

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] (I'd guess its safer to pull over on the bank. Not sure of that)

[Master] depends on how much time you want to make

[Master] it is safer to be on the shore at night

[Mike] then that's what we do

[Mike] time isn't a concern to us

[Master] ok

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] true true. no word was said about getting them there quickly. ;)

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] Shuffleboard, anyone?

[Master] so the first encounter is before dark

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] (national sport of the vikings. true fact!)

[Master] there is a skiff with two orcs in it

[Indigo (Lisa)] (harmless fisherorcs)

[Mike] ::motions to the bowmen to take out the orcs::

[Master] they glance back at your ship

[Master] and attempt to move out of the way

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] (it's a mimic fist)

[Master] and then

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] *fish

[Master] in a hail of arrows the two orcs die

[Mike] does the skiff have anything on it?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (poor harmless fisherorcs)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] what the actual F***

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] did you just kill them?

[Mike] they would have followed us and killed us while we slept

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] how do you knjow that?

[Mike] orcs are evil creatures. can't be good for them to be out and about

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] There's always a bigger fish.

[Mike] killing orcs is never a bad idea

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol to mike)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] They were fisherman who were moving out of the way

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] they did nothing

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Welcome to sailing Hugh.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] wow you must all make friends all around. No wonder you have 14 men left

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I'd stay silent Hugh...

[Indigo (Lisa)] This isn't our ship ...

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Forgive him Captain. He loves to voice his opinion.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] How deep is the water right here?

[Mike] ::doesn't even glance at the protests as he continues to steer his ship::

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I have to go to sleep.

Captain Nolin (TMO) waves a hand in acceptance from his bench. "None of my concern, lady, so long as its just words. Everyone's got opinions. Bet there's things in your life I'd complain about too."

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Night guys

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] night corvus

[Master] night

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] afk

[Indigo (Lisa)] (goodnight corvus!)

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] (cya)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] My Captain always had something to say. Not usually good. *Light smile.*

Indigo (Lisa) smiles at Isla

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] Best not to shut 'em up inside, anyways. Better out in the open than behind backs.

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] 'Sides, a good brawl always raises the spirits of the men.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] back

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] and lol

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I grin wide.* And most underestimate a seawoman's arm.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] NOOOOW goodnight

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] (got to put kids to bed. Connor's in charge while Nolin sleeps)

Corvus has left the game on Fri Jun 26 22:53:50 EDT 2015

[Master] LIsa how much longer for you?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I have another 35 minutes)

[Master] Mike and Michael

[Master] you have Lisa for 35 more

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] what?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] okay

[Master] anything to discuss or talk about ?

[Master] or just encounters?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] i'm fine with either or

[Indigo (Lisa)] (mike does not get to roll for 50 encounters)

[Indigo (Lisa)] :P

[Mike] just encounters

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] good with me

[Mike] my guy has nothing to discuss with land lubbers

[Master] chuckles

[Master] so

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] so are we gonna take the orcs skiff?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] sell it?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] scavange it?

[Master] my notes say you avoided two encounters/rolls

[Master] and then at night

[Master] you pull over

[Master] do you want the eastern bank which is where the Blumm Wood is

[Mike] whichever we ususally camp on

[Indigo (Lisa)] (trolls and dragons - yay)

[Mike] afk for a few

[Master] or do you want the western bank which is where the orcs and wildlands are

[Indigo (Lisa)] (alternative?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok)

[Indigo (Lisa)] A flip of the ol' kLoOge.Coin results in: Heads

[Indigo (Lisa)] (blumm wood?)

[Master] ok

[Master] pulling up on the bank

[Indigo (Lisa)] (unless michael had an opinion?)

[Master] letting the horses out of the ship

[Master] he is afk

[Master] I thought

[Master] Michael?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thought that was only mike)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm here

[Master] ahh

[Master] sorry

[Master] you can speak up

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't want the orc side seeing as how we just massacred two of them

[Indigo (Lisa)] (orcs are not our bad karma)

[Master] so Blumm Wood

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we are pasengers on the best ride we could find)

Indigo (Lisa) takes horses out to stretch their legs a bit

Indigo (Lisa) pats them and tells them the boat ride won't last forever

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Takes care of mercy's needs

[Indigo (Lisa)] (are we still in snow?)

[Master] yes

[Master] and the river bank map looks like it is too large to load

[Master] so we will go with the current map

[Master] and ignore the burnt buildings

[Indigo (Lisa)] that's fine

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray, Indigo and Isla Falcon moved 21'04".

[Master] Captain Nolin moved 51'07".

[Master] Connor moved 46'08".

[Master] so watches?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I love our long boat

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Indigo wll take first)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (since only michael is alos here and I have to go soon :) )

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 7'03".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (when are you flying home Bob?)

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #4 moved 11'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Scrag #3 moved 22'10".

[Mike] back

[Master] so most are alseep on th bank?

[Master] leaving the normal two on the ship

[Master] Indigo is on watch along with one of the remaining crew members

[Master] I am guessing Connor is not letting Indigo take the watch by himself

[Master] right?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hello red shirt! welcome to watch duty)

[Mike] vikings can watch

[Master] ok

[Master] Scrag #3 moved 5'11".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (20 minutes - attack now please)

[Mike] oh boy, a scrag

[Master] Scrag #4 moved 10'09".

[Master] Scrag #4 targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 2'09"

[Master] Scrag #4 targets Isla Falcon. Distance: 4'03"

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 8'00".

[Master] Isla Falcon moved 23'04".

[Master] Indigo moved 7'07".

[Master] Indigo targets Scrag #4. Distance: 4'00"

[Indigo (Lisa)] SCRAGS!

[Michael] Hugh D'Ambray targets Scrag #4. Distance: 10'09"

[Master] so there is a scream from a guard in the long boat

[Master] Hugh is asleep

[Master] Indigo looks around

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] just preparing to make this quick. I know

[Master] sees a scrag on the ship

[Master] then a SPLASH as it disapears over the side with the crew person

[Master] there is anothe scrag up on the shore

[Master] approaching the sleeping crew

[Master] Indigo reacts and runs forward

[Master] and then

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=3] 1 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Master] Scrag #4: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Master] Hugh can roll

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm awake right? From the scream?

[Master] Connor can roll

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Master] Nolin can roll

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he is afk)

[Master] on your Init you can make a con check to wake up

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 1 GOING: Indigo

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: CON check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 1'06".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=3] 7 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Scrag #4 (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] so on your turn Hugh can wake up

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=15] -5 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Scrag #4 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=5] 11 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scrag #4

[Mike] Connor: CON check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=20] -10 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Scrag #4 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=5] 11 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scrag #4

[Master] and can choose to go into the battle OR put on armor

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is now ARMED.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=5] 5 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Scrag #4 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scrag #4

[Master] Scrag #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-22) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] have no armor

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 8'03".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 5. HITS Scrag #4 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk: (1d4) [1d4=3] 3 added to: Scrag #4

[Master] Scrag #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 25 (-3) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Scrag #4

[Master] Scrag #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (-10) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Scrag #4 moved 19'10".

[Master] Scrag #4 no longer targets Hugh D'Ambray.

[Master] Scrag #3 moved 9'08".

[Master] parting shots on #4

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=9] 1 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Scrag #4 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] you get one attach Michael

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Scrag #4

[Master] Scrag #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 5 (-10) - Massively Wounded

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't understand?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I only attacked once

[Master] the Scrag chose to flee rather than attack you

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if something tries to run away from a fight you get a parting shot)

[Master] so because you were already engaged with you

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So do I roll again?

[Master] you get one free swing at them as they flee

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 3. HITS Scrag #4 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk: (1d4) [1d4=3] 3 added to: Scrag #4

[Master] or you can chase after them instead of attacking

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that goes for you too - if you are fighting something and you decide to run away it will get a parting shot at you)

[Master] but in this case if you do not know how to swim

[Mike] scrag saw that connor, scourge of the river had woken up and wisely decided to run rather than die by his exceptionally manly hands

[Master] Scrag #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 2 (-3) - Massively Wounded

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Darn. Hoped I would kill it

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can we see the other one that grabbed the crew member?)

[Mike] pft, forget that, unless you're an aquatic race with appropriate weapons, you don't chase them

[Master] it retreats into the river

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can I fire at it with my crossbow?

[Master] the one is massively wounded

[Master] and is under the water

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] darn

[Master] the other has taken a person under the water

[Master] for a late night snack

[Indigo (Lisa)] And will probably regenerate. We have to be careful tonight.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] And then there was 13 crew members...

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] test

[Indigo (Lisa)] (here)

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] back

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] tick tock for lisa

[Master] who wants to tell the Captain about the missing crew person?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (why does news say fatally shot instead of just killed?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yo. One of your crew got eaten by a scrag. We fought the others off, but couldn't rescue him. Sorry

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] There I told him. He was sleeping

[Indigo (Lisa)] One scrag jumped aboard the ship and the other onto the shore. By the time we saw the one in front of us the one on board and taken the crew member under the water.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (had taken)

Captain Nolin (TMO) spits. "Damn this trip. And damn that witch."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Witch?

Captain Nolin (TMO) glares at Indigo. "None of your business unless you want a curse too, little man. Stick to your babe."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh it's not mine, Sir.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I thought Mercy was with me?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Could be wrong

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] She like aunt Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] You are cursed? Maybe when we get home we can have someone look at that for you.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (And give us a heads up before taking our money)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (she is with you - think he was just venting)

Captain Nolin (TMO) groans. "Is the Navy going to take us for kidnapping now? I swear, I'll toss you to the scrag right now."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Damn it. Keep forgetting Indigo is a guy. *Sigh* Sorry Lisa. Keep getting mixed up. I feel dumb.

[Indigo (Lisa)] No i mean I'm not - I mean we're not her real fathers. She was abandoned.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'll get it I swear

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yeah. I'm looking after her

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no! don't - we are just rolling with stuff and making it up as we go along)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Trying to get her somewhere safe

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] *Uncle Indigo for now on

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (okay - I am off)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (see you all next week :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Have a great night lisa thank you!

[Master] night LIsa

Lisa has left the game on Fri Jun 26 23:29:13 EDT 2015

[Master] quick for TMO and Mike and Michael

[Master] feast of the baskets

Captain Nolin (TMO) massages his temples. "Dammit." He sighs. "Alright. We'd best cast off before that scrag comes back. Barth, Strang, use the poles! Get us away from here!"

[Master] what are you putting in your basket you are giving out?

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] (puppies?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Gems

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] from what I understood

[Mike] i'm making raven tokens to keep the guests safe as they travel

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm technically penniless so cant really put anything in .........oh my.... I'm putting rocks in mine

[Mike] not sure if i can actually imbue them with magic, but imari will pray over each one with a genuine prayer for protection of the traveller that it is given to

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] Marisu will put flowers in hers

[Master] ok to TMO and Mike

[Master] and Michael that is the point you are inviting people who have little

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Are there river shells on the beach where I am?

Captain Nolin (TMO) points, "Scrag toenails"

[Master] so you do not want to give them things they will feel bad about

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would like to collect lots of river shells to put in my basket.

[Master] and the other thing that people can add in on the site

[Master] is how many people you actually want to invite

[Mike] on the other hand, we need to impress the nobles, and we can give useful gifts of appreciation to the commoners

[Master] and so we should wrap up here

[Mike] imari's gift sounds cheap i guess, but to her it's a genuine and sincere gesture

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Alrighty

[Master] when I am home I need to add in XP

[Master] no

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] sounds great to me

[Master] I think that Imari's idea is sincere

[Master] and fits the theme of the ideal of the feast

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] I couldn't think of anything as personal for Marisu

[Mike] so i guess i'll make an invite list this week.

[Master] so we will see everyone next week

[Master] have a great night everyone

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Night all

[Mike] night

[Captain Nolin (TMO)] cya

Mike has left the game on Fri Jun 26 23:35:14 EDT 2015

Michael has left the game on Fri Jun 26 23:35:17 EDT 2015

TMO has left the game on Fri Jun 26 23:35:24 EDT 2015

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Tue Jun 30 21:42:59 EDT 2015 ====

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 500. Next level in 16838.

[Master] Imari XP award: 500. Next level in 26166.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 500. Next level in 66843.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 300. Next level in 24491.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 500. Next level in 58047.

[Master] Isla Falcon XP award: 300. Next level in 61506.


XP awarded for two weeks