View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Mar1315

Mar 13 15 - Diplomatic Entanglements

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Mar 13 14:23:23 EDT 2015 ====

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Mar 13 14:30:08 EDT 2015 ====

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Mar 13 15:34:29 EDT 2015 ====

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Mar 13 17:44:07 EDT 2015 ====

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Mar 13 18:05:34 EDT 2015 ====

[Master] In case of problems check the Players Communicatiom thread. There might be an issue with Klooge and Java. Today I have had several sessions spontaneously stop working without actually crashing.

[Master] Galdek moved 15'06".

[Master] testing

[Master] Time of Day: 09:08 AM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Ohm {Early Winter} 21st, 1266 TGR.

[Master] We pick up after the meeting in the morning with Phillipe

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Michael has joined the game on Fri Mar 13 18:54:31 EDT 2015

Michael is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Michael has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] Hello Sir

[Michael] sorry i'm late i forgot about the time cfhange!

[Master] Hah you are the first one in

[Michael] oh well. in that case hello! Good to see you.

[Master] over on the Players Communication thread there is a link to download the most recent build of Tabletop Connect

[Master] for everyone to test out

[Master] and also in case things get wonky here tonight

[Michael] okay one moment

[Master] take your time

[Master] we will wait till one or two more come in

[Master] and how has your week been?

[Michael] Franitc! Work and School and another emergency at work has me really stressed out. I am so glad this is my night off. I am just trying to figure out how to download tabletop connect right now actually.

[Master] it is a dropbox file

[Master] download the zip

[Master] then unzip

[Master] once you do that there is an exe file in the folder you can open

[Master] it is unlikely I hope that we use it tonight

[Master] just wanted it there as my emergency back up

[Master] it would be that or a Google Hangout

[Master] where we just type away

[Michael] hey bob, i think i need to preorder this for me to download the file accoridng to the website. Is there a way around this?

[Master] no

[Master] you just download

[Master] I already have bought it for you

[Master] I paid for unlimited players to connect

[Master] there is currently no check actually to see if you have purchased also, that will change in the future

[Michael] bob i feel really stupid right now but i cannot find the download link even usinjg the communication page. just give me a few minutes to see if ic an fined it

[Master] just a sec

[Master] https://www.dropbox.com/s/h48hgxir98g66pj/Tabletop%20%20Connect%20v0.202.zip?dl=0

[Master] that should take you directly to the download

[Master] and click on download

[Michael] thanks

[Michael] just downloading. So.... how was your week?

[Master] crazy

[Master] jumping from fire to fire at work

[Master] but it is a lot of fun

[Michael] Literally or figuratviely?

[Master] my new person who is a temp worker from outside of the County

[Master] after being there 6 whole days said "does anyone here do anything without asking you about it?"

[Michael] Hahahaaahahzahas

[Master] but I do get to make the bosses happy a lot

[Michael] Thats a plus

[Master] and I am giving two more presentations and maybe a third one too

[Master] in May and July

[Master] so LOTS of stuff happening

[Master] getting our Creation Station name out there

[Michael] How are you finding time to squeeze us in?

[Master] grins

[Master] actually I have not looked at much for the game in the past week and a half

[Master] I did soem stuff today

[Master] but overall just going to fly by the seat of my pants tonight

[Master] Planned Improv

[Master] grins

[Michael] Haha. I will have a lot of fum holding you to that :)

[Michael] Likely it will end badly for me, but hey i'll have fun watching you wing it

[Master] nah

[Master] you will be fine

[Michael] I don't know.,.. Dragons and Airships sound quite dangerous

[Master] you will A) have Ilero to help guide you in the city, and B) will be able to explore and learn

[Master] no dragons tonight

[Master] not for a couple of sessions most likely

[Master] airships will be harder than you think, grins

[Michael] Haha. I love it

[Michael] How much time in game time before the team sets off for the dragon airship joint venture?

[Master] 24 to 36 hours

[Master] this time tomorrow is the feast

[Master] and leave either that night or the next morning

Corvus has joined the game on Fri Mar 13 19:13:52 EDT 2015

Corvus is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Master] actually the feast starts at noon

Corvus has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] and hello Corvus!

[Michael] Maybe, the big dragon airship adventure could happen on the day that we do the all day dungeion? It would really help for a catch up session to big something like the magnitude of that

[Master] good to see you

[Michael] hello corvus

[Master] and that might be somethign that happens Michael

[Michael] Hey, your the DM, I just exist at your whim

[Corvus] So hello guys. My work has been quite busy an I have been getting to late to play

[Michael] Join the club haha

[Master] no worries Sir,

[Michael] Hope you are doing alright

[Corvus] Looking at this, will Isla be a part of this?

[Corvus] Great, you?

[Master] your character is still out there with the group waiting for the people to come back and help fight the dragon

[Master] so no Isla tonight or next week

[Master] however I will have a priestess for you to play

[Michael] Pretty good. Me and Bob are just dealing with lots of work. Seems like you are doing the same haha

[Corvus] I have been working almost 60 hours a week

[Master] I am guessing that Lisa will be late as she would normally be in already

[Master] Uffff

[Master] I know Spring will be in

[Corvus] Do enlighten me on thsi... priestess?

[Master] Priestess of Uthe

[Michael] Dude, I only pulled 50 and am feeling wiped out. How the fudge are you alive?

[Corvus] I'm 18

[Master] young woman from the south

[Master] LOL

[Master] LOL

[Michael] Im 23! Its not that different!

[Master] LOL

[Corvus] I'm an atheletic boy who takes care of his body and has gone through the regimes of the the sad excuse of the BSA.

[Master] I regularly do 48+ hours a week and I am hitting 50 in Setember

[Master] and that is a very good thing for you Corvus

[Master] just walking and such really helps out

[Corvus] The pay has been nice. but i just hit a shitty head cold that put me out for the past two days and the three days before that were short. this weeks check is going to suck,

[Michael] Well, I mean I did get eagle, but after that I kinda stopped being all athletic. But I work very labor intensive job so that might be part of it.

[Michael] I hope you are feeling bette

[Master] I did not try for Eagle

[Corvus] I am a rodman for an land surveying company

[Master] I was in BSA a million years ago

[Corvus] neither did I. I wanted no part of that bullshit

[Michael] A million?

[Master] and then after high school I was a Marine

[Master] USMC

[Corvus] Sure my troop actually made you work for it, but 9 times out of 10.... it was bought.

[Michael] You were a marine? My respect for you just shot throught the roof.

[Master] ouch

[Master] nah

[Michael] Wait, you can buy the eagle scout?

[Michael] WTF

[Michael] I had to work my ass off!

[Master] it si just a matter of putting yoru mind to it

[Master] yeah

[Master] it is supposed to be a lot of work

[Michael] I had to organize a group of 200 people for a forest service fire prevention project. At the end of that I pretty much demanded my eagle award quite frankly

[Corvus] Yeah, you ask everyone to sign and you steamroll across everyone. Part of Eagle is going through your years as a scout and recieveing it at 17 or 18... most get it at 15 and early 16

[Corvus] I watched a boy recieve eagle at 14...

[Master] that is messed up

[Michael] I started at age 12 with the LDS Church. I got it at 18 and not a day befgore

[Corvus] That's how my troop does it.

[Corvus] I am an old fashion Scout, thatr's all others need to know

[Michael] Can you gut, clean and cook a fish?

[Corvus] Yup

[Michael] Sorry old joke knowone will get

[Corvus] sloppily but yes

[Michael] *No one

[Michael] * Pulled out the queens english there

[Master] chuckles

[Corvus] I also know if I get bit by a snake while taking a piss, I'm going to die.

[Corvus] :3

[Michael] Hahaha

[Corvus] brb, getting brother food.

[Master] nods

[Master] So Michael you saw some of the videos about Tabletop Connect?

[Master] the programming part I will work on

[Master] setting up character sheets, etc

[Michael] I saw a couple of them. I have been trying to figure out some of the programming just in case. It's alot different from my ADA basic programming haha. Thanks. I have seen a couple videos though

[Master] I think it will be a very nice upgrade from here

[Michael] Im looking at it right now and it is beautiful!

[Master] it will take some getting used to,

[Michael] It looks like they tried hard to make this work

[Michael] Defineteyl take getting use3d to

[Master] there is a user group over on G+ that makes comments, suggestions, etc

[Master] I have already invested in everything that we will need to make it run for us

[Michael] Oh, I saw that on the communications page.

[Master] so no worries on that

[Michael] I like that it makes it seem like I have my character binder on the table complete with folder tabs to make everything simple.

[Master] it is going to be interesting

[Master] nods

[Master] and I can toss out handouts

[Master] move things around

[Michael] This is getting better and better!

[Master] when you throw the dice they do bounce off of walls and figs

[Michael] Haha. That's clever!

[Master] the key thing I like is that I can program the character sheets so no one needs to know the rules

[Master] just click on the item on your character sheet to roll

[Master] can have 10 pages for a character sheet if we want

[Michael] Thats an awesome benefit for people who have absolutely no experience with the game. They can jsut focus on roleplay.

[Master] exactly

[Master] and the chat will have some newer features than here

[Michael] what kind?

[Michael] will it have whisper still?

[Master] spontaneous NPC creation for my side

[Master] grins

[Master] check list of WHO you want to whisper to

[Master] you can talk to only 3 of 5 people for example

[Corvus] So let me get this straight... a watered down version of fantasy grounds?

[Michael] Oh my gosh that is amazing! Make everything so much faster

[Master] way way better than FG

[Michael] Can we just use it now?

[Master] no

[Michael] haha

[Master] there are soem key issues stopping us

[Corvus] Who's the priest?

[Corvus] priestess*

[Master] will put her on the map for you Corvus

[Master] Priestess of Uthe moved 89'01".

[Master] she is on the front steps there now Corvus

[Master] I only added hit points, spells, etc

[Master] so that anyone could play her

[Master] the stats will not really mater

[Master] matter

[Corvus] holy shit that is a lot of spels...

[Master] chuckles

[Master] only the 1 through 3rd level are available right now

[Master] that just shows what she can grow into

[Corvus] Still a lot

[Master] nods

[Corvus] I just rolled like amazing scores in a 4d6 down the line and posted it in a group for advice on characters off of stats... a lot of min max but then someone popped out an oread monk...

[Master] the group has not ventured far enough East to get to the area where Monks are

[Corvus] Has an AC of 18....

[Master] well that sort of monk

[Corvus] it's a pathfinder character

[Master] but there are lots of monks in the city

[Master] nods

[Corvus] but still... level one and he beat down a heavy weapons warrior down to like five hit points, before it manages to kill her.

[Corvus] only killed her because of a crit fail....

[Master] those do make you a hero or doom you

[Corvus] aaeyup

[Master] so Corvus you can name her what you wish

[Corvus] ah.

[Corvus] what type of magic does she use?

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Uthe

[Master] priestess

[Master] you get X ammount of spells per day

[Master] that is who she worships

[Master] her ethos etc

[Master] she is new to the city

[Master] and is just wandering

[Corvus] human?

[Master] yes all priests and priestesses in the Kayugan Pantheon are human

[Master] as far as you know

TMO has joined the game on Fri Mar 13 19:41:58 EDT 2015

TMO is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Michael] Sup TMO

[Corvus] So I mess around with her traits and the such, or just her basic stuff?

TMO has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] no need to change anything

[Master] just roleplaying

[Master] you will have her for two mayb threee night

[Master] spells are good to know

[TMO] (howdy)

[Master] and Hello Sir TMO

[Master] hope y ou had a good week

[TMO] (busy, but good)

[Master] I posted a link to Tabletop Connect's latest download

[Master] just in case Klooge dies tonight

[Master] but we should be ok

[Master] it seems to be much more stable now than it was this afternoon

[TMO] (I'll download it over the weekend. I want to play around with it)

[Corvus] oh okay.

[Corvus (to GM only)] Character sheet for Priestess of Uthe modified: Personal Information - Name:: CHANGED: Abdiel Reese (null). Player:: CHANGED: Corvus (null). Size:: CHANGED: Medium (null). Alignment:: CHANGED: Lawful Good (null). Age/Sex:: CHANGED: 45/female (null). Height/Weight:: CHANGED: 5'8"/97lbs (null). Hair/Eyes:: CHANGED: Dark Brown/Jade Green (null).

[Master] we know there is no Mike tonight

[Master] no clue about John but guessing not by this time

[Michael] lot of busy schedules?

[Master] so TMO you have Shur and Ilero to go exploring until Noon tomorrow when the festival starts

[TMO] (hmm..)

[Master] you have to find a place for Hugh to stay

[Master] to discuss how you want this to work out

[Master] and a very key thing to remember

[Master] DIVINATION

[Corvus] Can I assume she has 5 spells a day?

[Master] answers to questions

[Master] will double check that for you Corvus

[Master] 3 first level 3 second level 1 third level spell each day Corvus

[Corvus] okay

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Corvus] Hey Bob, send me a G+ message when we're about to start. A sudden bit of imagination just struck me.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 1000. Next level in 20348.

[Master] will grab you there when you show up

[TMO] want us to start playing, or wait a bit?

[Master] you can start TMO

[Master] as you and Michael have lots to work out

[Michael] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So, where do we begin?

Ilero (TMO)] We got out, hye t'ink.

[Master] (is Shur accompanying them?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, where do you suggest we begin to look for a place for me to stay? I would prefer a place near the docks and local markets. A place where lots of information is flowing constantly

Ilero (TMO)] (yes)

[Master] (perhaps Kenna is there too will wait for Spring to show up)

Ilero (TMO)] Sound good. Hye not go t'ere much. Just need avoid docks.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Why do you prefer to avoid the docks?

[Master] I move MJ to the District Map for yo

[Master] so you can grab that map as you want

Ilero (TMO)] Manager know us.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] There is a manager for the enitre cities docks?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] ...

Ilero (TMO)] Each dock got boss.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Where is a place where a lot of foreighn and domestic agreements take place?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Is there a preferrede place for these talks to take place?

[Master] (if you want to see the overall map of the city that Ilero and the group has explored so far you can double click on MJ on the character tree to get that map

[Master] then you can pop back to the Diplomatic map when you want

[Master] or I can push which ever section to you

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "Hye not good spy. Still try make contacts in town."

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Mar 13 19:59:08 EDT 2015

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Master] and Welcome Lisa

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well we are in the diplomatic quarter. I am sure many negotiations take place all over this quarter. Is there a local iplace for foreighn dignitarties to stay?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] A Hotel or High End Inn?

Ilero (TMO)] Hye t'ink most get private house or room.

[Master] (there is a tradition of people renting out rooms to visitors and also some inns scattered about)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can you send me a map of the poor quarter or slums of the city?

[Lisa (to TMO only)] you do have the staff that can help with that stuff Joseph is a sneaky sort

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh by the way High Lisa!

[Lisa] Hello :)

Ilero (TMO) (to Lisa only)] good thinking

Michael is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Michael has received the map New Residence second floor.

Michael is receiving the map Dryads-Lair-districts...

Michael has received the map Dryads-Lair-districts.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So is the Knife the poor quarter?

Ilero (TMO)] We find Joseph first. He know town better, hye t'ink.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay let's fimd joseph

[Lisa] (the knife is one of the worse parts of town)

[Ilero]] (TMO) heads out to find Joseph.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Would you classify it as a place with a lot of desperate people? The poor place of the districts?

Ilero (TMO)] Yes.

[Lisa] (my characters have not been there - but there are seedy taverns and market stalls, alleys and so forth :) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] IIero, I would prefer to find a place near by, but not quite in the Knife district. I will need bars on the windows and a sturdy door

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] The rent will be cheap, and the benefits of being in a poveryy stricken area will give the benefit of cheap information

[Master (to TMO only)] Ilero has not seen any place with bars on the windows in the city

Ilero (TMO)] We go in group for safety now. Joseph be best contact if need pass message.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] okay. So we waiting for Joseph or just you and me?

Ilero (TMO)] We go find Joseph first for meeting, t'en Shur and us go for walk.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay

[Master] Joseph Shortkin moved 80'06".

[Master] as you leave the Salon you see Jospeph crossing the courtyard below

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 10'07".

Ilero (TMO)] Joseph!

Joseph Shortkin (Master) looking up Yes Sir Ielro?

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] Ilero?

[Joseph Shortkin (Master) (to TMO only)] you could take Indigo with you if you want also

Joseph Shortkin (Master) his one hand with a pile of plates and the other is juggling two balls

[Ilero]] (TMO) points to Hugh. "T'is Hugh. He going work for us in town, but not want draw attention to him and us. Keep sepearate, understand? Was t'inking you good main contact for him.

Joseph Shortkin (Master) squints at Hugh

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hello Josehp

Joseph Shortkin (Master) can you can something Sir Hugh?

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] Thank you

Joseph Shortkin (Master) nods

Joseph Shortkin (Master) looking up at Ilero

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] I can identify him now

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] for when he visits the house in various disquises

Joseph Shortkin (Master) juggling the balls calmly

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] Is there anything else sir?

Ilero (TMO)] T'ank you, Joseph. We go find house him now.

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] Who is paying Sir Ilero?

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] you should ask Phillipe if you are adding to the house expenses

Ilero (TMO)] Good idea. Will find him when know what cost be.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thank you for your help Joseph

Joseph Shortkin (Master) walking across the courtyard juggling and balancing the stack of plates

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay. Ready go?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I was born ready.

[Ilero]] (TMO) pauses. "Hokay. Ready Shur?"

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Shurkural (TMO)] (are weapons allowed in town?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (I can't remember)

[Master] no

Shurkural (TMO)] (daggers/knives are, right?)

[Master] right

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Also, we should probably keep all valuables here and not on our person

[Shurkural]] (TMO) checks to make sure her dagger is on hand. "All ready to go, lover."

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay.

[Ilero]] (TMO) hooks his gloves through his belt.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Alright, we are looking for a suitable location close but no t in the knife. We are looking for a defensable and secure location.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Let's head out. I follow your lead

[Ilero]] (TMO) leads the way. Shurkural follows, walking behind and to Ilero's right.

[Master] so you are on the front steps of the Residence there

[Master] you can see the layout of the Diplomatic Quarter

[Master] and you can get to the map of the Districts when you want (click on MJ) so where to next?

TMO is receiving the map Dryads-Lair-districts...

TMO has received the map Dryads-Lair-districts.

Michael is receiving the map Dryads-Lair-districts...

Michael has received the map Dryads-Lair-districts.

[Ilero]] (TMO) heads south, into the Traders' Quarter.

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 10'00".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 6'11".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 8'04".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 8'04".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 9'04".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 9'03".

TMO is receiving the map DryadsLair_Diplomatic Quarter...

TMO has received the map DryadsLair_Diplomatic Quarter.

[Master] (Lisa we are going to jump back to 9 am for Indigo and Branwyn later on to do what you want with them)

[Master] Time of Day: 09:58 AM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Ohm {Early Winter} 21st, 1266 TGR.

Ilero (TMO)] (oh, I forgot - did Indigo want to come with us?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] OOC Hey guys. I have a couple clients who are trying to get a hold of me. I will still be online, but I may not be thw best interactor. I normally would never ask this of anyone but BOB would it be okay if they acted in my behalf? My character will be there, but These are important calls that I have to take.

[Master] nods

[Master] just let us know when you are AFK

Ilero (TMO)] (Bob suggested it, but I forgot while hunting down Joseph)

[Master] and we can jump to a different group of characters

[Master] no worries

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] AFK For now. But will still lokk at the chat

[Lisa] (it's okay - it's easy to forget Indigo :) )

[Lisa] (and I don't really have much on plan for them)

Ilero (TMO)] (only from a line of sight perspective. He's very memorrable otherwise)

[Master] (so even better to have him tag along then :) )

[Master] brb restroom

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] (I was bringing Shur along for muscle in case it's necessary. Indigo would be even better)

Ilero (TMO)] (so have him join us, if you want)

[Lisa] (okay - he can carry both his swords even)

Ilero (TMO)] (short swords are allowed?)

[Lisa] (1 weapon per person - indigo gets 2 because he is a knight

[Lisa] (so hoffman could carry 1 axe)

Ilero (TMO)] (Shur will carry her short sword then. Better than just a dagger)

[Lisa] (I would assume the subtler the weapon the better - not sure I would want to be taking Leatherus' giant sword into the local pub)

Ilero (TMO)] (knives are fine for Ilero)

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] (he's got the hand)

Ilero (TMO)] (exactly)

[Lisa] (what we need his QuiFon with his brass knuckles :) )

[Lisa] (wait - I think he got silver so he could punch werewolves)

Ilero (TMO)] (can't use a weapon with the thing. An attached weapon would probably just mess with it's flight)

[Master] (Indigo is now on the map)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Shurkural]] (TMO) smiles and punches Indigo lightly in the shoulder.

[Master] (Kenna is tagging along with the group, she might need housing also, for when Spring is here)

Indigo (Lisa) looks up and smiles "So where are we heading?"

Shurkural (TMO)] We're looking for a house for Hughie here to live in and do his thing. Something near the Knife, but not in it.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I don't have district maps on this computer - isn't there a merchants quarter between the diplomat and the knife?0

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'll rmember you call me Hughie, still AFK

Shurkural (TMO)] (Shur is a bit of a nicknamer. It's possibly not the last thing she'll call you)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Let's go somewhere new. All I've ever seen is the docks other than by the house.

Ilero (TMO)] (yes, the Traders' quarter is between the Diplomats and Knife)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well and the Celestry. But I don't think Hugh wants to live at the temple area.

Spring has joined the game on Fri Mar 13 20:41:03 EDT 2015

Spring is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Master] (Lisa MJ is on the District Map to get that when yuo want it)

[Master] and Welcome Spring

Spring has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Hi Spring :) )

Lisa is receiving the map Dryads-Lair-districts...

Ilero (TMO)] (hi)

Lisa has received the map Dryads-Lair-districts.

[Spring] hi hi hi!

[Master] Kenna is now on the City Map

[Master] with your new icon

[Spring] woo hoo!

[Master] you are tagging along with the group that is looking for a new place for Hugh to stay

[Master] MJ is the character to click on to get a city overview map

Ilero (TMO)] (shouldn't her icon be the same size as Indigo's?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (or we can just venture into the black area and see what we find)

Spring is receiving the map Dryads-Lair-districts...

Lisa is receiving the map DryadsLair_Diplomatic Quarter...

Spring has received the map Dryads-Lair-districts.

Lisa has received the map DryadsLair_Diplomatic Quarter.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Kenna Westfoot moved 1'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 1'10".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (better for her - it's really easy to lose Indigo on the big maps)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he's so tiny)

Ilero (TMO)] (maybe your next character should be a half-giant)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh no! kenna shrank!)

Ilero (TMO)] (that way you too can be compensating for something)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hahahaha)

Ilero (TMO)] (it's fun for all genders)

[Master] chuckles

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i'm just travel sized, for your convenience)

[Master] don't worry Kenna is just cold,

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and now I desperately want to say - You killed Kenny )

[Master] speaking of compensating

[Master] so heading on down Carter Street

Ilero (TMO)] (how much gawking is Hugh doing? Don't know how much big city exp he has)

[Master] zero

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.DLC-DiplomaticQuarter

Indigo (Lisa) looks around with his non-existent observational skills

[Master] had the list of the numbered areas

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 17'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 22'09".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i don't know how much like young me he'd be, but when i first saw philadelphia, i tried to hide my gawking from everyone else)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] OOC I am on the phone but Hugh is looking around intently and making notes on thinngs that are interesting

[Master] smiles Kenna can take him under her wing,

[Master] Kenna has not been in a big city eitehr

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] She is too short

[Master] but is used to being smaller than everything else

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Haha

[Master] so this is just a small adjustment

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] :-)

[Master] Indigo has been in Loosend

[Master] and Riversbend

[Master] so has a frame of reference

[Master] so heading down the street there

[Ilero]] (TMO) stalks down the street.

[Master] do you have any clue how far away you want to be from the Residence?

Ilero (TMO)] (by the Knife first. It's not that far away, I don't think)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (so what kind of neighborhood is this? the map doesn't give me much clues)

Ilero (TMO)] (Traders' Quarter)

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.DLC-TradersQuarter

Ilero (TMO)] (MJ is on the districts map. Double click on her to see it)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] right but it doesn't tell me if there are bars on the windows and hookers on the corner

Ilero (TMO)] (probably not in this area)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] or kids able to play alone unmolested

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we should go to silver frog)

[Master] no bars on the windows that anyone has seen anywhere in the city

[Master] and the hookers might be playing with the kids, depends on the block

[Indigo (Lisa)] (or overturned tankard - but doesn't look like they have rooms)

Ilero (TMO)] (they might be the hookers' kids)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but they might know a good place)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo was supposed to go to 2nd one I think)

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 2'08".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] is it crwoded and bustling? have we got roaming vendors? i expect this isn't a market street but still there could be some

[Master] yes to people moving about

[Indigo (Lisa)] (why is hugh's icon now monstrous?)

[Master] this area does not have people accosting strangers, maybe because you are close to the diplomatic quarter? maybe becasue you have Indigo and Shur armed with you?

[Master] (should be normal sized)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] derp. i just looked at the title of the page for the fist time. diplomatic corner

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so maybe money exchangers, people selling ethnic food ...

[Master] and now Traders Quarter

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] aha okay

Spring is receiving the map Dryads-Lair-districts...

Spring has received the map Dryads-Lair-districts.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] shoot i lost the detailed map

[Master] that is the overall map

[Master] Kenna is on the area where you currently are

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i know. the party moved and i lost them, so i clicked on MJ again

[Master] MJ is for the overall map

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and again

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh

[Ilero]] (TMO) walks up to a stall. "'Scuse. Hye look for rooms. Is place nearby t'at has rooms?"

Spring is receiving the map Base Map...

Spring has received the map Base Map.

Tailor (Master) snorts

[Tailor (Master)] what sort of rooms can you afford?

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "Simple. Not palace."

[Tailor (Master)] HAH

Tailor (Master) looking Ilero up and down

[Tailor (Master)] You have good tast

Ilero (TMO)] (dressed in his city clothes)

Ilero (TMO)] (which are not fancy)

Spring is receiving the map DryadsLair_Traders Quarter...

Spring has received the map DryadsLair_Traders Quarter.

[Tailor (Master)] chuckles as Ilero seems to react

Tailor (Master) points to Indigo and Shur

[Tailor (Master)] They would not be with you if you were some gutter snipe

[Tailor (Master)] you are from quality

Indigo (Lisa) looks at stranger to see if it is a man or woman speaking so

Tailor (Master) nods in respect to Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) shrugs and grins "Well maybe we would"

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Shurkural (TMO)] You're too kind, sugar.

[Tailor (Master)] I do not think that you would stick around with someone not of your station Sir

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh I'm friends with lots of people, but thank you.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm Indigo, what's your name?

[Tailor (Master)] Indigo? as in the color?

[Tailor (Master)] was your mother a tailor?

[Tailor (Master)] and I am Hans Sir Indigo

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] OOC On the Phone. Tell him I am an addict or something and as a friend you are making me live simply for a whi8le

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hello Hans. No she wasn't. But I'm finding my name is common among my people.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Hello Mister Hans. I am patron Kenna. Our friend has a fog in his throat, sorry.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] *frog

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well maybe not my people. But there are others.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I dunno.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] But he does need modest lodgings.

[Tailor (Master)] well

[Tailor (Master)] for modest lodgings in this area

[Tailor (Master)] are you looking to rent or buy?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] rent

[Ilero]] (TMO) thinks that maybe he shouldn't have brought this many people along.

[Tailor (Master)] in between Westmarket Road and The Furrow there are some places that rent rooms

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Do you perhaps know of a second story place with a back exit?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Oh! That's nice.

[Tailor (Master)] I am not sure of any place in particular

[Tailor (Master)] but that is where I would look for what you seem to want

[Tailor (Master)] of course if you go over to the Knife

[Tailor (Master)] you will find it much cheaper

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] It is kind of you to point us in a useful direction.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I have heard the Knife is a dangerous neighborhood. Do you think it is?

[Tailor (Master)] not if you are armed and it is daylight

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] And taller than I am, surely.

[Tailor (Master)] smaller might mean better

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Thank you so much for your help!

[Tailor (Master)] you do understand that the Furrow is the edge of the knife right?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Oh dear.

[Tailor (Master)] (sorry the Center)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I am new to the city.

[Tailor (Master)] you wanted cheap

[Tailor (Master)] and no questions

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] That is true, we did say.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] What about slightly less cheap and just a couple of questions?

[Tailor (Master)] perhaps by the Silver Frog?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Friends, you know whtere that is, yes?

[Tailor (Master)] you just go down SIlverhook there,

[Tailor (Master)] then turn on silkwater hight street

[Tailor (Master)] then after guild street

[Tailor (Master)] take the second alley on the right

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] So very near here then?

[Tailor (Master)] sure

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) tiurns map upside down, then right side up again, squinting

[Indigo (Lisa)] You want to come with us? I'll buy you a drink and you can show us so we don't get lost.

[Tailor (Master)] I have a buisness to run

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh I'm sorry.

Tailor (Master) says as he slides his hands down a bolt of cloth

Tailor (Master) looking at Sir Indigo

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Ooo that is nice. What kind is it?

Tailor (Master) smiles at Kenna

[Tailor (Master)] this is a fine linen from the Courts of Terragbrink

[Tailor (Master)] Terrabrink

[Tailor (Master)] They have weavers there that must have magic in their fingers

[Tailor (Master)] feel how light and airy this is, almost like silk

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Oh my, that is fine. I did not even realize it was liinen.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Our flaxcloth at home is nothing like.

[Tailor (Master)] Perhaps Sir Indigo? you would need a new suit for the festival season?

[Tailor (Master)] Or umm, your friend with the strange accent?

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Mar 13 21:31:15 EDT 2015 ====

[Master] ==== Player Icon browsing has been ENABLED. ====

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Mar 13 21:32:46 EDT 2015

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Master] full BSD

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

Lisa is receiving the map DryadsLair_Traders Quarter...

Lisa has received the map DryadsLair_Traders Quarter.

[Master] we will see how long it takes for things to settle down and people to log back in

Spring has joined the game on Fri Mar 13 21:36:22 EDT 2015

TMO has joined the game on Fri Mar 13 21:36:24 EDT 2015

TMO is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

TMO has received the map New Residence second floor.

Spring is receiving the map DryadsLair_Traders Quarter...

Spring has received the map DryadsLair_Traders Quarter.

[Spring] Heck. I do not have time to make anything to wear for the big feast.

TMO is receiving the map DryadsLair_Traders Quarter...

TMO has received the map DryadsLair_Traders Quarter.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ilero]] (TMO) is watching the passing crowd.

[Ilero]] (TMO) notices when he's mentioned. "Eh?"

Tailor (Master) nods at Ilero

Ilero (TMO)] (at least this time I didn't crash the game typing that)

[Tailor (Master)] you look like you could use a new look

[Spring] We were just talking about how fine this linen is. Do you have sufficient shirts?

Michael has joined the game on Fri Mar 13 21:39:15 EDT 2015

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Mister Hans here may have your favorite color ...

Michael is receiving the map Dryads-Lair-districts...

Michael has received the map Dryads-Lair-districts.

[Michael] Klooge is glitching. I am Still on Phone

[Ilero]] (TMO) shakes his head. "Nah." He nods his head to the others. "Mebbe t'em."

[Shurkural]] (TMO) runs a finger tip along the cloth.

[Tailor (Master)] it is a very nice weave

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) nods

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Well above my means. Alas!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Hugh, I will get you something to drink for that throat.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I have to have all my clothes made special. But I'll talk to Atribella.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I might haveto dress up now that ... welll ... now that ...

[Indigo (Lisa)] Nevermind. I might have to though.

Shurkural (TMO)] I might be able to do something with this. I'll take enough for a robe.

Tailor (Master) smiles warmly at Shur

[Tailor (Master)] that will be 7 silver please

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) tries to hide curiosity about whatever indigo is dressing up for

Shurkural (TMO)] That seems a bit high, sugar. It's good stuff and all, but it's just a robe, not a fancy dress or nothing. You sure you can't bring it down any?

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Art - Flirting check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Tailor (Master) hems and haws

[Tailor (Master)] well

[Tailor (Master)] maybe

[Tailor (Master)] I would guess

[Tailor (Master)] I can take 5 copper off for you

[Tailor (Master)] 6 and a half silver

[Tailor (Master)] for you

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Art - Flirting check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Shurkural (TMO)] (ignore that)

Shurkural (TMO)] (dice panel was on top, and typing forlled)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) smiles warmly. "Thank you, honey. You're the best."

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hehehehe_

[Tailor (Master)] (machine is still whirling away here, Trillian not fully up yet, etc no clue what happened)

[Master] ==== Player Icon browsing has been DISABLED. ====

[Master] ==== Player Icon browsing has been ENABLED. ====

[Master] so back to the Residence to drop off your purchase? or head on down Silverhook till you get to Silkwater?

Shurkural (TMO)] (my kids might have seen this episode of Phineas and Ferb a few times. My son is speaking along with all the lines)

[Michael] Guy's I am so sorry. They just wont shut up

Shurkural (TMO)] (that's clients for you)

[Michael] the stupid thing is that i am not even needed for most of this stuff

[Michael] its a pointless wastefull last minute pile of horse manure

[Master] chuckles at both of you

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i've been in conferences like that

Shurkural (TMO)] (again: clients. :) )

Shurkural (TMO)] (how do I need to handle money? Is there a money section somewhere, or do we just say it's done?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (as you can tell, I buy a lot of things)

Shurkural (TMO)] (Shoppin' Shur, they call me)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] :-)

[Michael] Hehe

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] does she have to roll to hit the merchant with the gp?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] heh

[Master] grins,

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Fist:: is now ARMED.

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Fist: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 7

[Master] you have money, Branwyn gave you all a purse

[Shurkural]] (TMO) spends.

[Michael] funniest action today "spends"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so to the tavern?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Hugh could really use a drink. I didn't find him one.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Wost case of laryngitis I have seen for some time.

[Michael] horrednous

[Shurkural]] (TMO) folds up her cloth into a medium sized square and drapes it over her arm at her side.

[Master] Indigo moved 6'10".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 3'05".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 5'07".

[Master] Indigo moved 18'09".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 18'02".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 17'09".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 19'07".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 15'10".

[Shurkural]] (TMO) waves to the trader as they leave. "Thanks sugar!"

[Master] so you are at the intersectoin there

[Master] it si a busier street here

[Master] Silkwater and silverhook and barter street all converge here

[Master] you are only a couple of blocks from the docks

[Master] etc

Ilero (TMO)] Should maybe sent Hugh alone. T'is big group, easy identify.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Mmmm bustling!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hans said to go to Silkwater and go down second alley on right

Ilero (TMO)] 2 halfling, attractive woman, and strange accent man.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We can go to the tavern and not ask about rooms.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We can ask about drinks!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (is it noon yet?)

Ilero (TMO)] (somewhere)

[Master] Time of Day: 10:00 AM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Ohm {Early Winter} 21st, 1266 TGR.

[Master] Time of Day: 11:00 AM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Ohm {Early Winter} 21st, 1266 TGR.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (my dog is tapping me on the shoulder like, ahme, excuse me. excuse me!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] *ahem

[Master] Indigo moved 9'06".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 10'03".

[Michael] If needed just give me directions for where to go and i'll try to do both the call and talk at the same time

[Master] Indigo moved 7'00".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 7'03".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 18'03".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 17'03".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 16'06".

[Master] so one of those alleyways on the right should be the one that takes you to the Silver Frog

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] He said second alley on the right after the Guild Street intersection.

[Master] Indigo moved 1'01".

[Master] Indigo moved 4'05".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 7'02".

[Ilero]] (TMO) walks there with the unerring aim and navigation skills of a woodsman in a large city.

[Michael] heading toward frong placve

[Master] Indigo moved 4'00".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 3'03".

[Master] as you go through the alleyway

[Master] you come into a sort of courtyard

[Master] with each of the buildings having doors or window balconies facing inwards

[Master] the noise of the city seems to echo off of the walls

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] This seems pleasant, if a bit noisy.

[Master] teh Silver Frog is easy to spot as the building in the middle of the courtyard

[Master] the end near you has two large doors wide open

[Master] and the entire structure is at least three stories tall

[Master] maybe four, is that a tower back there on the corner?

[Michael] wait. the building is in the middle of the courtyards?

[Spring] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] all of it looking like it was built part on top of each other

[Master] adn yes to Michael

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 13'03".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (in here?)

[Master] Indigo moved 13'08".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok)

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.DLC-TradersQuarter

[Michael] what are the accesses to each room? Yes Jane. What are the accesess to the building?

[Michael] Sorry tanscribed part of a call. ignore that

[Master] smile

[Master (to GM only)] Guild Enforcer #2 moved 1'05".

Ilero (TMO)] (Yes Jane)

[Michael] look. i am not up for snuff tonight. just have my character show his ID or whatever and rent a room for 6 months. just haggle for whatever seems fair

[Michael] Please make it the top floor though

Ilero (TMO)] (can do! Go take care of your paying clientele)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it's ok - does this place sound good to you?)

Ilero (TMO)] (unless you're an assassin. Then ... do whatever you need to)

[Michael] No I am still hear, but I am not doing anything that requires tonnes of thought. haha. I would never leave you guys totally haning

[Guild Enforcer #2 (Master)] Can I help you folks with something?

Mage #2 (Master) frowns and stretches his fingers

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hello.

[Indigo (Lisa)] This is the tavern isn't it?

[Mage #2 (Master)] It might be

[Guild Enforcer #2 (Master)] Oh you know it is

[Guild Enforcer #2 (Master)] why do you think we should let you in here?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Because you sell drinks?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hans said we should come over.

[Guild Enforcer #2 (Master)] let me see your money

Guild Enforcer #2 (Master) squints, I don't recall no Hans

Indigo (Lisa) frowns

[Guild Enforcer #2 (Master)] are you from the Toad?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well, you can see enough for us to buy us all an ale.

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks around.

[Indigo (Lisa)] What toad?

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Master] Penelope #17 moved 4'11".

[Penelope #17 (Master)] Sir Indigo!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Penelope???

Indigo (Lisa) coughs

[Penelope (Master)] What are you doing ehre?!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Penelope!

[Penelope (Master)] HUGS Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] We're exploring.

[Michael] I think i know where this is going!

[Michael] OOC

Indigo (Lisa) turns a deep shade of red

[Penelope (Master)] OOoo

[Penelope (Master)] you want to explore?

Penelope (Master) smiles at Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sorry I had to leave before but we had to go to Domville.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sorry I had to leave before but we had to go to Domville.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do you live here?

[Penelope (Master)] You promised to show me all about your ropes

[Penelope (Master)] Oh no

[Penelope (Master)] no one really lives here

[Penelope (Master)] well I suppose they sleep here

[Penelope (Master)] and spend a lot of time here

[Penelope (Master)] but no one really lives here at the Frog

[Indigo (Lisa)] Can I get drinks for everyone or does that man not want us here?

[Indigo (Lisa)] We were told there were rooms to rent around here.

[Penelope (Master)] Oh he just thinks you are from the Toad

[Penelope (Master)] they are always sending people over to disrupt things

[Indigo (Lisa)] What's the Toad?

[Penelope (Master)] and cause problems

[Penelope (Master)] The Golden Toad is a horrible place that is always trying to cause problems here at the Silver Frog

[Penelope (Master)] They tell lies about their history

[Penelope (Master)] they try to disrupt things here

[Indigo (Lisa)] Toads have warts.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Or they give you warts?

[Penelope (Master)] maybe we could have you help out! you could give them a good what for

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't think I want to fight random people here.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Unless they hurt you. Did they hurt you?

Indigo (Lisa) shakes his head "I can't believe you're here!"

Ilero (TMO)] Just got done fighting others fight.

Penelope (Master) smiles at Indigo,

[Indigo (Lisa)] (shur would probably recognize her)

[Penelope (Master)] why are you surprised to see me here?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well ... I ... I never found out where you lived or how to find you and I just got back and was going to ask Phillipe but didn't know.

Penelope (Master) smiles and blushes

[Penelope (Master)] you were thinking about me?

[Indigo (Lisa)] And then we met at the Prince's palace so I thought you might by there

[Penelope (Master)] that is so sweet

Penelope (Master) laughs with a tinkle

[Penelope (Master)] I do not belong in the Palace

[Penelope (Master)] it was simply fun to sneak in and see how the nobles live

[Indigo (Lisa)] You snuck in?

[Penelope (Master)] Lilac and I try to all the time

[Penelope (Master)] we got lucky that night I guess

[Indigo (Lisa)] What if you got caught? Would the Prince put you in jail?

[Penelope (Master)] I suppose it would depend on who caught us

[Penelope (Master)] you said you were in Domville? that is a long way away isn't it?

[Penelope (Master)] why did you go there and how did you get back so soon?

Ilero (TMO)] (sorry, hopefully back now)

[Indigo (Lisa)] We took an airship. I didn't like that place very much.

[Guild Enforcer #2 (Master)] Penelope move or buy a bed for the two of you

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hey!

Penelope (Master) her eyes grow wide

[Penelope (Master)] an airship?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Don't talk to her like that!

[Shurkural]] (TMO) watches Penelope with a small smile on her face.

[Penelope (Master)] I thought those where not allowed

Penelope (Master) sniffs at the enforceer, YOu need to have a drink your self Beatrice

Indigo (Lisa) looks back at Penelope "They aren't really. But this one moves really fast."

[Penelope (Master)] so why are you here? did you want to buy me a drink?

Shurkural (TMO)] He sure did, honey. He's just shy.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes. I was going to buy us all one.

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Enforcer "IF that's allowed"

[Penelope (Master)] come in side and I will find us a space

[Guild Enforcer #2 (Master)] I need to see your money

Michael Looks arounmd and it beging observent because he cannot speak very well

[Penelope (Master)] Beatirce this is Sir Indigo!

Indigo (Lisa) sighs and takes one gold piece out

[Indigo (Lisa)] Happy?

[Penelope (Master)] He is a knight of the realm!

[Indigo (Lisa)] The Drillian realm. Not this realm.

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

Penelope (Master) presses her toe on top of Indigo';s foot

[Penelope (Master)] tightly

[Ilero]] (TMO) sighs as anonymity is completely shot now.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh.

[Penelope (Master)] We need to go get you a drink Sir Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo - thieves guild - BAD idea)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (least sneaky person on planet)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Okay

[Master] Guild Enforcer #2 moved 5'02".

[Master] Mage #2 moved 2'00".

[Master] Mage #2 targets Guild Enforcer #2. Distance: 0'00"

[Master] Penelope moved 4'11".

[Master] Indigo moved 2'11".

[Master] Indigo targets Guild Enforcer #2. Distance: 4'02"

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 3'10".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot targets Guild Enforcer #2. Distance: 3'01"

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 8'06".

[Master] [Ilero]] targets Guild Enforcer #2. Distance: 3'05"

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 11'01".

[Master] [Shurkural]] targets Guild Enforcer #2. Distance: 5'11"

[Michael] (Hugh-Theives Guild-Great IDead)

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 14'10".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray targets Guild Enforcer #2. Distance: 0'10"

[Michael] WTF Just Happened

[Master (to GM only)] Young Man #4 moved 1'00".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Seconded.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I really did think we were just going to a pub)

Ilero (TMO)] (FIght Club)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (fight pub)

[Penelope (Master)] We need a round of ale please

Penelope (Master) leads the group to a table in a corner,

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Ale. Definitely. Please.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Hugh too. Laryngitis.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Ilero probably wants to pretend we don't exist)

[Master] as Ilero and Hugh look around you see that there are several "corners" here with tables in them that are not part of the walls, just nooks set up for privacy or security to have your back to

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so sorry)

[Master] the tavern is about half full

[Master] with several tables taken up with people arguing over maps

[Master] and other paperwork

[Penelope (Master)] So Sir Indigo, I am so happy you found me again

[Penelope (Master)] it must be fate

[Ilero]] (TMO) is interested in the maps, but minds his own business.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did you think I wouldn't find you?

[Penelope (Master)] I never thought you would look for me

[Indigo (Lisa)] I mean, that wouldn't be right now would it?

Penelope (Master) dimples and smiles

[Indigo (Lisa)] Of course I would.

[Penelope (Master)] so what are you looking for here at the Frog?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hans the tailor a couple blocks over said there were room for rent around here.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We're .... we're ... helping a strange man out.

Shurkural (TMO)] (Ilero has gone mute, and Shur is just watching Indigo and Penelope with a sparkle in her eye)

[Indigo (Lisa)] We don't know him or anything, but it's good to help people even if you don't know them.

[Penelope (Master)] smiles at Indigo

[Penelope (Master)] I am certain you will help him

[Michael] (really guys. hahaha)

[Penelope (Master)] You are very good at getting people interested

[Indigo (Lisa)] But he's not sitting with us so maybe he can get a room by himself now that he's here.

[Penelope (Master)] Oh there are not very good places here in the Frog

[Penelope (Master)] but there are aroudn here

[Penelope (Master)] I can help you with that

[Penelope (Master)] a small room for rent in a lot of the buildings here

[Penelope (Master)] tell me about the airship

[Penelope (Master)] that must be a scary thing

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's not really. It's just like a big boat that flies.

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) big eyes and tightly shut mouth

[Indigo (Lisa)] Just don't lean over the side.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Just don't lean over the side.

[Penelope (Master)] (by the way did every one do the Java update? I only have one line of text now)

[Indigo (Lisa)] But the navy wants to shoot them all down so we have to be sneaky. Kind of like you and the palace!

[Penelope (Master)] (lisa double typing just made me remember to tell people)

[Penelope (Master)] OOOO

[Indigo (Lisa)] (did not get a notice)

[Penelope (Master)] so you sneak onto the airship

[Penelope (Master)] that is exciting

[Penelope (Master)] but they cannot be very big

[Indigo (Lisa)] No, we sneak into the air and away from the navy

[Penelope (Master)] where do you hide?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i think my java auto-updates)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (mine is supposed to)

[Penelope (Master)] you are very exicting Indigo

[Penelope (Master)] can I call you Indigo? or should I say Sir?

Indigo (Lisa) blushes again

[Penelope (Master)] would you like to just be Sir

[Penelope (Master)] or Master?

[Indigo (Lisa)] No, just Indigo.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Please

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) eyerolls

[Penelope (Master)] So Indigo how long are you here in the city for now?

[Penelope (Master)] you never told me where you live

[Penelope (Master)] so I could not come visit

[Penelope (Master)] I did go by the Ambassador's house

[Penelope (Master)] but I did not see you there

[Penelope (Master)] and I guessed you were staying somewhere else

[Indigo (Lisa)] Probably because I was in Domville.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I live at Branwyn's house

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well it's our house

[Penelope (Master)] there was an awfull mess near the stables

[Indigo (Lisa)] Not her house.

[Penelope (Master)] with blood and everything

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Hugh, how is your throat? Still scratchy?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I have my own room and everything.

Indigo (Lisa) blushes again

Penelope (Master) warm smile and takes a long drink

[Michael] OOC About 5 min of scratchy then i am hanign up

[Indigo (Lisa)] Blood near the stables?

Indigo (Lisa) thinks for a moment

[Indigo (Lisa)] OH! It must have been after Artiark ate

[Indigo (Lisa)] He makes a mess

[Penelope (Master)] who is Artiark and why does he make such a mess?

[Penelope (Master)] is he your butcher?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (someone talk - I will just chit chat all day)

Shurkural (TMO)] (heehee)

Indigo (Lisa) laughs "He's his own butcher. He's Imari's hippogriff."

[Penelope (Master)] a hippogriff?! In the city!

[Penelope (Master)] that must be very dangerous

[Penelope (Master)] does he keep you up at night worrying about if he is hungry and wants to attack?

[Indigo (Lisa)] No. He belongs to Imari. He's friendly to us.

[Indigo (Lisa)] He just needs to eat.

Ilero (TMO)] Who we talk to bout room?

[Indigo (Lisa)] We left him outside once and he ate our mule.

Ilero (TMO)] (there's that single digit charisma at work)

[Penelope (Master)] ate your mule!

[Indigo (Lisa)] It was bad. We lost the fee to rent him and the cart and the mule was dead.

[Penelope (Master)] that is bad

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] .me smiles at ilero

[Penelope (Master)] very bad

[Penelope (Master)] very very bad

[Penelope (Master)] I can show you a place you can rent a room

[Penelope (Master)] by the night

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Ahem, do you know of any monthly rentals?

[Penelope (Master)] oh you can stay as long as you want

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Our friend needs modest accommodations.

[Penelope (Master)] there is a nice one just around the corner from here

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Sensible, reasonable, you know.

[Penelope (Master)] I can take you there

[Penelope (Master)] Indigo

[Penelope (Master)] will you wait for me?

Penelope (Master) bats her eyelashes at him

[Indigo (Lisa)] Of course!

[Penelope (Master)] smiles and dimples

Indigo (Lisa) stands

[Penelope (Master)] I will take your friends and I will come right back

[Indigo (Lisa)] All right.

[Master] Penelope moved 5'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'll be here.

Indigo (Lisa) watches them leave and sits down again

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (wow we all shrunk)

[Michael] okay enough. i am hangin up. giving my closing remarks just a momment

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 10'03".

[Master] Indigo moved 8'11".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 12'03".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 15'07".

[Master] Penelope moved 6'04".

[Master] Bartender moved 8'08".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 14'01".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 2'04".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 3'08".

[Shurkural]] (TMO) reaches over and ruffles Indigo's hair.

[Master] Penelope moved 5'10".

Shurkural (TMO)] Good job, sugar.

[Penelope (Master)] who wants to go with Penelope?

[Penelope (Master)] HUgh and?

Indigo (Lisa) smiles and blushes

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 2'11".

Shurkural (TMO)] (Ilero. Shur will stay with Indigo)

[Master] Penelope moved 3'05".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 5'08".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 3'05".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 6'06".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I will go

[Master] Penelope, Hugh D'Ambray, [Ilero]] and Kenna Westfoot moved 32'10".

[Michael] OOC Wow that was paoinful. I am back baby!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (welcome back!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (good timing)

[Michael] Not really. I missed ALOT

[Indigo (Lisa)] (brb)

Lisa has left the game on Fri Mar 13 22:55:53 EDT 2015

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (this shameless tart is going to help us )

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (ahem)

Shurkural (TMO)] (fun times!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (sure that this penelope needs a nice, capable HUMAN husband, stat)

[Michael] Yeah. I don't swing her way so...

[Master (to GM only)] Cobbler #4 moved 1'11".

Shurkural (TMO)] (not the eligible halfling bachelor?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (kenna has strong ideas about compatibility)

[Penelope (Master)] So here we are

[Penelope (Master)] Jorin is a cobbler

[Penelope (Master)] he has a room upstairs

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Mar 13 22:57:59 EDT 2015

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Penelope (Master)] that your friend here could rent I am certain

Penelope (Master) knocks

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (welcome back)

[Penelope (Master)] /knocks again

Penelope (Master) knocks again

[Master (to GM only)] Cobbler #4 moved 2'02".

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

Lisa is receiving the map DryadsLair_Traders Quarter...

Cobbler #4 (Master) opens the door

[Cobbler #4 (Master)] Looks out

Lisa has received the map DryadsLair_Traders Quarter.

[Cobbler #4 (Master)] Yes?

[Cobbler #4 (Master)] Who are you?

[Penelope (Master)] You are Jorin the Cobbler right?

Shurkural (TMO)] (only a block from the Knife)

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] Yes that is right

[Penelope (Master)] I heard that you had a room to rent? these people are new in the city and need to find a place to stay

[Penelope (Master)] I thought that you might want to offer them a place

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Actually, just this fellow.

Jorin the Cobbler (Master) squints at Penelope and then looks at the rest of you

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] You are too many

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] We are helping him get settled in.

[Michael] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] you are a halfling

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Croaks it is only for me sir

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] looks at Hugh

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] is he sick?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Oh! A bit of improvement, Hugh!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sore voice sir

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] I do not want sickness to come into my home

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Not sick, shouted all day yesterday

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I think it must have been from cheering at a spectacle.

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

Jorin the Cobbler (Master) grunts

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] I do have a room

Jorin the Cobbler (Master) scowls at Penelope

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] I suppsoe I could let you see it

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] come in

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thank you sir.

[Master] inside the door there is a small room with a work table, chair and bench

[Master] shoe parts line the walls

[Master] and many tools hang on hooks

[Master] there is a set of stairs on the back wall going up

[Master] he takes you up one flight to the top

[Master] and there are three rooms

[Master] or at least doors

[Master] he gestures to the far one

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] that room there

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] Opens the door

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] it is about 10 by 10

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] no windows

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] I can let you stay here for a silver a week

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Another door?

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] no other doors

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It's perfect

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) frowns at Hugh

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] he points to the next door

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] don't go in there them are my supplies

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] and that is my room, points at the other door

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] this used to be my apprentise

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] he ran off to join the navy

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] you can rent it if you like

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Hugh are you sure you want a room with no other exit?

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] I don't suppose you know about shoes?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] A room with only one entrance is something I very much appreciatie. Unfortunately I don't know about Shoes. Have you had any break-ins in the past year?

Shurkural (TMO)] (bedtime for kids. afk)

Shurkural (TMO)] (Ilero is mostly just along so he can see where Hugh is staying anyways. Everything is down to Hugh's preferences)

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] not up here, that is why I keep my stores up here

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. Are any modifications allowed? At my own expense of course.

[Master] Jorin the Cobbler moved 2'03".

[Master] Penelope moved 1'09".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 1'08".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 1'03".

Jorin the Cobbler (Master) grunts

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] I suppsose if you are careful

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] (scale is right now by the way, 1 inch equals 10 feet)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I appreciate that. I'll also do my part to keep troublemakers out of your stores if I see anyone. You have been very graciious and I appreciate it.

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] First months rent up front

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] 3 silver

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Here is 6 For first and Last months rent. And Another 1 Silver to protect my privacy?

Jorin the Cobbler (Master) nods cautiously

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Spends

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Spends

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Well, that is settled then.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Congratulations, Hugh.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yes. Thank You Sir.

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] nods

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] I need to be getting back to work

[Lisa] (landlord didn't point out the bathroom or the litchen)

[Lisa] (kitchen)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'll use the one at walmart

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (heh)

[Jorin the Cobbler (Master)] grins

[Lisa] :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] sorry. Im not much for subtelty tonight

[Lisa] (he'll be smelling like galdek soon :) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So, my fellow travelors, where else did we need to go today

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] We should probably collect Indigo and Shur.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sure, yes, let us go fetch them. Fetch away!

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.DLC-TradersQuarter

[Master] [Ilero]], Penelope, Hugh D'Ambray, Jorin the Cobbler and Kenna Westfoot moved 9'02".

[Lisa] (and java update worked! did not think I would ever see single lines of text again)

[Lisa] (and java update worked! did not think I would ever see single lines of text again)

[Master] and map updated

[Master] to show the cobler

[Master] cobbler

Michael is receiving the map DryadsLair_Traders Quarter...

[Master] are you back Spring? Lisa?

Michael has received the map DryadsLair_Traders Quarter.

[Master] TMO?

[Master] Michael?

[Lisa] (yes)

[Master] ok

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i didn't go anywhere

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] back

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] klooge froze

[Master] you disconnected

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh okay

[Master] when the map updated

[Master] but as long as you see the map and this is ok

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i see -A- map

[Master] if it is the Traders Quarter

[Master] and you see the 43 marking the cobber shop then you are fine

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] okay good

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] well i can't see the 43 because we are standing on it

[Lisa] Mage #2 moved 2'11".

[Lisa] [Shurkural]] moved 4'05".

[Master] Jorin the Cobbler moved 3'04".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] but i know it's there from the webpage

[Master] Bartender moved 1'10".

[Master] Indigo targets Guild Enforcer #2. Distance: 6'00"

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 2'04".

[Master] so what is next?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Where did Penelope go?

[Master] she is waiting in the courtyard for you

[Master] to come back down

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Well we have to go collect Lindigo and shur so we'd better join her.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Please pretend I can type

[Master] Jorin the Cobbler moved 6'01".

[Master] Jorin the Cobbler moved 7'00".

[Master] smile

[Master] so you all troop back down out of the cobbler's shop

[Penelope (Master)] so are you happy now?

[Penelope (Master)] you will tell Indigo that I was helpful?

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You were very helpful Ma'am. Thank you for helping me to find a place to live. If you ever need a favor just let me know.

[Penelope (Master)] dogs sorry brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Shurkural (TMO)] (back)

Shurkural (TMO)] (did I miss anything fun?)

[Lisa] (hugh got himself a room)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (Hugh has a room and we arre rejining Indigo and Shur)

Shurkural (TMO)] (hot and cold running wenches?)

[Lisa] (you all must decide what is next on agenda)

[Lisa] (lol)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] waiting for bob to respond to my comment to penelope but he's away from keyborad

Shurkural (TMO)] (them pesky dogs. always demanding attention)

Shurkural (TMO)] (just like kids)

[Lisa] (or making messes on floors)

[Lisa] (like kids)

Shurkural (TMO)] (*also* just like kids)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (did auntie every find out what kenna's bosses at the celestery wanted he to do?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] *ever

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and *her

[Lisa] (was wondering about that - and where the feast is tomorrow)

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] smiles at Hugh, I will be sure to remember that

[Lisa] (if feast is at celestry maybe combine? if not kenna should go over before everyone is too drunk to deal with a new patron)

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Counts on it

[Master] and Jennevive said she would do that and the you all went out exploring right way so she is doing that right now

[Master] and will have an answer for you tonight at dinner

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (ah okay)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (she's probably also checking out kenna's bona fides)

[Master] grins, a simple Divination spell

[Master] although with Jennivive it is more of a "how much is she lying to me" sort of question

[Master] so we have about 15 to 20 minutes

[Master] Michael is good with the location

[Master] and the room

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Me michael or...?

[Master] you Michael,

[Master] Hugh is stuck with it now, grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You say that like it's a bad thing

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and now you know where 2 thieves guilds are)

Shurkural (TMO)] (Frog and Toad?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hold the Phone what just happened?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that happened while you were on the phone :) )

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you would think a golden toad would be better than a silver frog but the frog people didn't seem to like the toads too much)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (which you were holdinng)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sorry wrong choice of words. Let me explain...No there is too much. Let me sum up. I just met two theives guilds?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no the silver frog guild enforcer was giving us static about getting into the pub)

Shurkural (TMO)] (just met one. heard about the other)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what he said)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay, so we are sure that they are theives guild? I assume Penelope is a guld memver?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (shhh - don't tell Indigo)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but yes)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (or at least on friendly basis)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay...Cool. Good to know I just offered a favor of choice to a guild member. Branwyn doesn't have to know about this right? What she doesn't know wont jhurt her...Or me.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] F*****

Shurkural (TMO)] (Meh. All good)

Shurkural (TMO)] (We just made more progress in one day that Ilero has in a month or two)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what characters tell others is a choice based on who they are)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (why dragon story came out like it did - was Indigo. I am sure Marisu would have explained things much differently)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. So where to nexst my recent friends

Shurkural (TMO)] (I'm going to have to get back into Marisu mode soon. She's going to be active again shortly)

[Master] TMO it has only been 12 days that you started, you starting hunting down Master Kolpin on the 8th and it is now the 21st

Shurkural (TMO)] (It's hard being that charismatic)

Shurkural (TMO)] (really?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (seems like longer. Probably seems that way to Ilero too. ;) )

Shurkural (TMO)] (cuz he loves this town so)

[Master] grins

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and did you miss or not follow up on the feather thing at the tailor?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that has been killing me)

Shurkural (TMO)] (apparently I missed it)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] yeah... I havce no idea what is going on

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (me neither. i'll have to read up)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (next time you are at Korpin's look at his sign outside)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (only Ilero or Branwyn would know)

Shurkural (TMO)] (ooc, because Ilero will probably never tell you himself, he's trying to get in touch with a specific master of the Thieves Guild to pass a message along)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (aha an example of secrets )

[Master] Oct 31 14 chat log

Shurkural (TMO)] (and is making 0 headway)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. So what now?

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.HA-N-CAL

Shurkural (TMO)] we prepare to PARTY

Shurkural (TMO)] like it's 199!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (is feast at celestry?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Am I invited to this one?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I was invited.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (branwyn said anyone in the house that wanted to go could attend so just get a ticket from the house or whatever you need to get in the door)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I don't remember if you were explicitly invited as well

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] aha that

Shurkural (TMO)] I think we decided Hugh shouldn't attend with the group. BUT, Hugh might want to try and crash it with Penelope?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn was going to be sitting with Tristan and Marisu and now she has no idea what to do)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm down. Assuming Branwyn desn't skin me alive

Shurkural (TMO)] Please. She's done worse.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no - you can go - we want you to go)

[Indigo (Lisa)] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thats what scares me

Shurkural (TMO)] Most of the party has at some point or another

[Master] you know the Feast is on Temple Hill

[Lisa] I did turn a mage into bite size pieces

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.DLC-TempleHill

[Lisa] But he did bad things

Shurkural (TMO)] Like the time one of the party got their hand chopped off... >_>

[Lisa] Branwyn didn't do that!

[Lisa] The sheriff did that

Shurkural (TMO)] Nope.

Shurkural (TMO)] But you did help in a spot of breaking and entering upon the Queen's behest once.

Shurkural (TMO)] And you made a vampire.

[Lisa] well he really wanted it

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Wow Lisa. Your character is really dark.

[Lisa] no

[Master] lol

[Lisa] well maybe

Shurkural (TMO)] and you saved Ilero from being a lizardman

[Lisa] I grew her up from 1st level so she is battle hardened

Shurkural (TMO)] not always a squeaky clean hero's life we lead

[Lisa] and she is loyal - queen wanted a vampire so she got herself a vampire count

[Lisa] you want her on your side :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] yeah... I think my faction is definetly Chaotic

Shurkural (TMO)] politics in the Mist will do that to you

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. Well is Penelope with our group right now?

[TMO] Bob.. can you add atmospheric effects to TableTop?

[Master] yes

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sweet! How about MUSIC?

[Master] and put in a request for animated backgrounds

[TMO] Create the different Mist levels, so we can SEE how it affects things

[Master] for Lava or water

[Master] and yes to that as well

[Master] and yes to some music

[TMO] easier to roleplay when you have some idea what it's actually like

[Master] maybe not all right away when we start

[Master] but wll get better

[Master] was a bit worried earlier today when Klooge kept on freezing up

[Master] ran many updates adn checks

[TMO] I'm interested in seeing if I can plug my random NPC formulas into it.

[Master] it will work well for us

[Master] to call it a night here

[TMO] agreed

[Master] do you want to start at the bar? or back at the Residence?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] conocur

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] concur even

[TMO] maybe at the bar to give Indigo a bit more flirt time?

[Master] ok

[Lisa] poor indigo

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] heh

[Lisa] in so far over his head

[TMO] he needs the socialization. Needs to learn that not every encounter needs to be fight or flight. ;)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm good with that.

[Master] have a good week everyone

[Master] there are things to do on the site

[Lisa] goodnight all

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] you too. gnite!!!

[Master] and emails about the character sheets

Lisa has left the game on Fri Mar 13 23:56:46 EDT 2015

Spring has left the game on Fri Mar 13 23:56:48 EDT 2015

[Master] and downloads of the latest build for Tabletop

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Goodnight and sorry about the conference call. I will do beter promise

[TMO] how big is the download?

[TMO] I might have to clean up my HD a bit.

Michael has left the game on Fri Mar 13 23:57:24 EDT 2015

[TMO] it is definately overfull

[Master] Indigo XP award: 200. Next level in 0.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 200. Next level in 20148.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 200. Next level in 27050.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 200. Next level in 34602.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 200. Next level in 0.

[Master] about 100+ megs

[TMO] only 100 more of those and Ilero levels up

[TMO] ttyl sir

TMO has left the game on Fri Mar 13 23:59:29 EDT 2015


XP awarded