View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Mar2406

Mar 24 06 - Thedd

x[DM] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Mar 24 16:09:28 EST 2006 ====

x[DM (to GM only)] Guard #1 moved 3'11".

x[DM (to GM only)] Guard #1 moved 11'03".

x[DM (to GM only)] No Name moved 4'05".

x[DM] No Name moved 1'05".

x[DM (to GM only)] Guard #1 #2 moved 4'00".

x[DM (to GM only)] Guard #1 #1 moved 8'05".

x[DM (to GM only)] Guard #1 #2 moved 6'11".

x[DM (to GM only)] Guard #1 #1 moved 13'04".

x[DM (to GM only)] Guard #1 #2 moved 13'09".

x[DM (to GM only)] No Name moved 5'05".

x[DM] Chest moved 17'04".

x[DM (to GM only)] Chest #1 moved 19'00".

x[DM] Chest #1 moved 2'00".

x[DM (to GM only)] Chest #3 moved 10'02".

x[DM (to GM only)] Chest #2 moved 30'01".

x[DM (to GM only)] Chest #3 moved 38'03".

x[DM (to GM only)] Chest #2 moved 10'07".

x[DM (to GM only)] Chest #3 moved 62'10".

x[DM] Chest #2 moved 3'02".

x[DM] Chest moved 4'06".

x[DM] No Name moved 9'11".

x[DM] gem moved 34'01".

x[DM] gem moved 36'07".

x[DM (to GM only)] Chest #4 moved 95'07".

x[DM (to GM only)] Broken Chest moved 7'11".

x[DM (to GM only)] Chimera #1 moved 4'01".

x[DM] Chimera #1 moved 10'04".

x[DM] Stone Chimera moved 61'08".

x[DM] Rat Swarm.jpg moved 4'02".

[DM] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Mar 24 18:37:44 EST 2006 ====

Sean has joined the game on Fri Mar 24 18:51:12 EST 2006

BiBo!!!! has joined the game on Fri Mar 24 18:53:39 EST 2006

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Mar 24 18:53:52 EST 2006

[BiBo!!!!] hey sean!

[BiBo!!!!] heay bibo!

[BiBo!!!!] hey bob!

[BiBo!!!] oh boy

[Sean] Hey Bibo

[Sean] Hey Bob

BiBo!!! is receiving the map New Thedd Section B...

BiBo!!! has received the map New Thedd Section B.

x[DM] Antarias moved 1'01".

[NotBibo] Oh, nothing

mike is receiving the map New Thedd Section B...

mike has received the map New Thedd Section B.

NotBibo is receiving the map New Thedd Section B...

NotBibo has received the map New Thedd Section B.

x[mike] Antarias moved 10'00".

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [80] 80 -- Traps don't bother me!

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [6] 6 -- Traps don't bother me!

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge: Appearance: (1d20) [3] 3 -- Success!

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [85] 85 -- Traps don't bother me!

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [85] 85 -- Traps don't bother me!

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge: Pick locks: (1d100) [36] 36 -- Click-it's open now!

x[mike] Antarias: Open Doors check: (d20) [19] 19. PROBABLY FAILS against (17) [17] 17

x[mike] Antarias: Open Doors check: (d20) [2] 2. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (17) [17] 17!!!

x[DM] Antarias moved 10'10".

x[BiBo!!!] Alastair and E. L. Fudge moved 4'01".

x[mike] Antarias moved 19'01".

x[mike] Antarias moved 10'00".

JA has joined the game on Fri Mar 24 19:24:07 EST 2006

[BiBo!!!] john!

[BiBo!!!] you live!

[JA] well I'm not undead yet

x[mike (to GM only)] Character sheet for Finglass modified: Misc. Attributes - Light Radius:: CHANGED: 60 (300).

x[DM] Finglass moved 0'11".

JA is receiving the map New Thedd Section B...

JA has received the map New Thedd Section B.

[JA] I am back at the keyboard.

[mike] hey john

[JA] hello, I am trying to work as I play, anything I need to know

[mike] we're all about to die

[JA] like who not bibo is?

[BiBo!!!] sean

[BiBo!!!] not me

[JA] ok, then I'll be seeing you

[DM] ok,

[DM] so there is that pile of bones, and the broken chest that is partly buried inside

[mike] are we all moving, or just anterias?

[JA] I am back at the keyboard.

x[Kit (JA)] what are you so worried bout

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge moved 39'03".

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge moved 21'07".

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [89] 89 -- Traps don't bother me!

x[mike] Finglass moved 25'00".

[DM] you do not find any

[DM] the pile is about 15 feet tall,

[DM] you can see past it

[DM] and through it

[DM] to the hallway on the opposite side

x[mike] Antarias moved 18'07".

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge moved 20'02".

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Pick locks: (1d100) [13] 13 -- Click-it's open now!

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [72] 72 -- Traps don't bother me!

[DM] no traps

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Is is locked?

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Is it locked?

[DM] no place to lock it

[DM] the lid it smashed open

[DM] like maybe by an axe

[DM] or mace

x[BiBo!!!] Alastair and E. L. Fudge moved 28'11".

x[BiBo!!!] Alastair: Detect Evil: any evil?

x[Kit (JA)] Kit moved 19'03".

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] What's in the chest?

[DM] looks like some gold pieces

[DM] and a string

[BiBo!!!] it's gollumn's chest!

[DM] no evil

[mike] string!!!!!

[mike] we so need that string

[BiBo!!!] detect magic!

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Is it in three inch lengths?

x[Kit (JA)] Kit moved 13'05".

[mike] it's going to be a missing part of a magical artifact that when it comes into contact with the rest it will magically weave itself back in and complete the tapestry of teleportation

[mike] to our dooooom

x[Kit (JA)] I thought I was Mr Negitive and you were Mr neg in Bibo game

x[BiBo!!!] Alastair: Detect Magic: Sniff Sniff. I smell magic! Where's the magic?

[DM] no no magic in the chest

[mike] i'm still taking the string

[BiBo!!!] no you're not, dibs on the string!

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Before you do ...

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] let me check something ... checking for traps on or with the string

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [10] 10 -- Traps don't bother me!

x[DM] E. L. Fudge moved 28'08".

[DM] no trap

x[mike (to GM only)] Character sheet for Antarias modified: Equipment - DELETED: null, null. DELETED: null, null. ADDED: String, From the broken chest in Thedd. ADDED: null, null.

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge moved 6'08".

x[Kit (JA)] Kit moved 22'07".

[mike] i got it

[mike] it's mine

[mike] on my char sheet

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] So we're leaving the gold behind, but taking the string.

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Lovely.

[mike] of cours

[mike] i mean, you can take the gold, too, i suppose.

[mike] if you're into that whole gold thing

[BiBo!!!] how much gold is it anyway?

x[Kit (JA)] I'll take it

[BiBo!!!] it's in coins right?

[DM] yes gold coins

[DM] 75

x[Kit (JA)] the chest is ok, it just can't be locked

[mike] the coins don't happen to have holes in them, do they?

[DM] why yes they do

[DM] the chest is broken open

x[Kit (JA)] I WANT THE COINS

[mike] NO

x[Kit (JA)] PLEEEEEESE

[mike] the coins obviously go with MY string

[mike] MY string that is alraedy on MY character sheet

x[Kit (JA)] FINE<then you can sleep with the string arround your.......

x[Kit (JA)] Kit moved 10'09".

x[BiBo!!!] Alastair and E. L. Fudge moved 4'04".

x[Antarias (mike)] Soooo... How about those guards over there?

x[Antarias (mike)] ::points at the guards::

x[BiBo!!!] E. L. Fudge no longer follows Alastair.

x[BiBo!!!] Alastair moved 47'01".

x[Antarias (mike)] ::grabs the gold while everyone looks at the convenient distraction::

x[Antarias (mike)] Antarias moved 27'06".

x[Antarias (mike)] Finglass moved 37'08".

x[Antarias (mike)] Finglass moved 29'07".

x[NotBibo] E. L. Fudge follows Finglass.

[DM] they are two male humans

[DM] standing straight

[DM] as if in a trance

x[BiBo!!!] Alastair: Detect Evil: any evil?

[DM] yes

[BiBo!!!] as in they're evil or under evil magic?

[DM] they radiate evil magic

[DM] not sure if it is a cover or not

x[Kit (JA)] Kit moved 31'07".

[DM] Roll #1: (d10) [5] 5

[DM] that was surprise on Antiarias and Alastair

[mike] sweeeet

[DM] save versus breath weapon

[mike] you said there was no magic

x[BiBo!!!] Alastair: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [7] 7. PROBABLY FAILS against (8) [8] 8

x[mike] Antarias: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [4] 4. PROBABLY FAILS against (12) [12] 12

[mike] i so hate breath weapons

x[Kit (JA)] off

x[Kit (JA)] oooof

x[DM] Alastair's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 43 (-12) - Lightly Wounded

x[DM] Antarias's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 77 (-12) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] ok

[mike] ow.

[DM] the pile of bones heaves up and SMASHES down onto you

[mike] i hate it when i go under 80 hp

[BiBo!!!] so... like they animated or they were launched by some trap?

x[Kit (JA)] bet it is Teleknisis

[mike] quick, someone heal me!

[mike] medic!

x[Kit (JA)] and I used to think you were tough

[DM] the whole pile picks up adn dropped

[mike] so let's go kill the guards.

[mike] i must be them

[BiBo!!!] as a solid mass or a rain of bone?

[mike] i totally bet it was them.

[mike] and i bet we could take em

x[Kit (JA)] are the bones connected to each other ? and how string?

[mike] pull the string! unravel the bones

[BiBo!!!] are they human bones or animal? are there any skulls included? how many rib bones are included?

[mike] bob types slow

[mike] oh, wait, he's typing to SOMEONE ELSE

[BiBo!!!] what is the total mass of bones?

[DM] no, they are not connected

[mike] one of his girlfriends in australia or something

[DM] there is a ton of bones

[mike] a literal ton?

[DM] but they are all in a pile interlocked, and crashing around

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Okay, 2000 pounds

[mike] or figurative?

[DM] so not flying seperately

[mike] can we bust 'em apart?

[BiBo!!!] interlocked with some sort of bonding agent?

[BiBo!!!] are they dry bones?

[DM] seems to be yes

[BiBo!!!] brittle bones?

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] How about fireball? Incinerate them.

[DM] dry bones, but not brittle

[BiBo!!!] rubbery bones?

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Dem bones ... dem bones

[DM] and you can bust through them with a bend bars check

[BiBo!!!] do the guards react at all?

[mike] the hip bones connected to the.... uh, looks like a neck bone

[mike] and the neck bone is stuck to the... thigh bone

[BiBo!!!] and is that a bridge over water or something?

[mike] and the thigh bone is connected to the... something bone

[DM] yes bridge over a stream

[DM] teh two guards in front ofthe entrance

x[Kit (JA)] is it troubbled?

[mike] bridge over troubled water!

[BiBo!!!] I cast magic missile at the darkness!

x[Kit (JA)] I want to strat tearing apart the bones

[mike] or is this a bridge too far?

[DM] ok

[mike] are we anywhere near asian people? might this be the kwai river?

[DM] the guards still have not reacted

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] It's a bridge over the river Kwai

x[BiBo!!!] Alastair moved 11'10".

x[Kit (JA)] Kit moved 6'06".

x[DM] Alastair moved 11'06".

x[Kit (JA)] Kit: Bend Bars/Lift Gate check: (d100) [7] 7. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (60) [60] 60!!!

x[mike] Antarias: Bend Bars/Lift Gate check: (d100) [93] 93. PROBABLY FAILS against (60) [60] 60

x[BiBo!!!] Alastair: Bend Bars/Lift Gate check: (d100) [12] 12. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (13) [13] 13!!!

x[DM] Alastair moved 3'00".

[mike] have i mentioned how much i hate klooge?

x[Kit (JA)] I have not heard you complain in weeks

[mike] because you havn't been here in weeks?

x[Kit (JA)] oh yea

x[BiBo!!!] Alastair moved 10'03".

[mike] and for the record, i did bitch about klooge last week, even though i wasn't on it

[BiBo!!!] ::waves a hand in front of the guards' faces::

x[Kit (JA)] wow

[DM] no reactino

[mike] can i make another atttempt?

[BiBo!!!] I push the guard

[DM] yes you get one attempt per round

x[Kit (JA)] ::continuining to tear apart bones

x[mike] Antarias: Bend Bars/Lift Gate check: (d100) [69] 69. PROBABLY FAILS against (60) [60] 60

[DM] save versus poison

[BiBo!!!] made it

[mike] who?

x[Kit (JA)] Kit: Bend Bars/Lift Gate check: (d100) [96] 96. PROBABLY FAILS against (60) [60] 60

x[BiBo!!!] Alastair: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [2] 2. PROBABLY FAILS against (8) [8] 8

[DM] ok

[DM] so

x[DM] Alastair moved 1'07".

[DM] Alastair is not moving

[BiBo!!!] with my hand held out?

[mike] is it a nw round?

[DM] yes

[mike] you sure it's not a sw round?

[mike] or maybe a noreaster?

[DM] and yes to new round, round three after the pile moved

x[mike] Antarias: Bend Bars/Lift Gate check: (d100) [13] 13. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (60) [60] 60!!!

x[mike] Antarias moved 8'04".

x[Kit (JA)] Kit: Bend Bars/Lift Gate check: (d100) [23] 23. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (60) [60] 60!!!

[mike] 'ho kay

[mike] so i want to bust up the bones to make a path before approaching the paralysis zone

x[Kit (JA)] Can I get through now?

[DM] yes to Kit, I will move the bones back

x[mike] Finglass and E. L. Fudge moved 32'01".

[mike] ::pulls on the latex gloves::

[mike] fudge, check them or something.

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge moved 1'09".

x[Kit (JA)] SHOOT THE GUARDS

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge moved 6'08".

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] I'm checking thee area around Antarias for traps.

[mike] can i shoot them yet?

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [57] 57 -- Traps don't bother me!

[mike] i could shoot them both at the same time

x[DM] E. L. Fudge moved 10'07".

x[Kit (JA)] you can't hit EL

[mike] or i could shoot alistair and the guard.

[mike] at the same time

[mike] i can so hit el.

[BiBo!!!] actually you'd miss

[mike] el is such a low ac it's retarded

[BiBo!!!] cuz I have a cloak of displacement :-P

[mike] i wanna develop zen archery

[mike] i mean, fin is so in tune with his bow and arrows he should develop it into a spiritual art

x[Kit (JA)] Kit moved 16'05".

[mike] bob is still too busy talking with his girlfriend

[mike] i think we should outlaw chat for bob

[DM] you do not find any traps

[mike] chat and sports

[BiBo!!!] we tried, he ignores our protests

x[Kit (JA)] Do I need to kill there guards?

[BiBo!!!] the guards aren't doing anything

[mike] so?

[BiBo!!!] I touched one, got frozen

[mike] they're there

[DM] it appears to Fudge that it is touching the guards that did it

[mike] isn't that reason enough?

[BiBo!!!] not generally

[mike] so anterias will try touching alistair

[mike] does he get stuck?

[DM] save verus poison

x[mike] Antarias: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [11] 11. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (6) [6] 6!!!

[DM] your hand SLIDES off of alastair

[DM] unable to touch him

[mike] loverly

[BiBo!!!] so... like I'm oily?

x[Kit (JA)] time bubble

[mike] so we're going to grapple his ass and pull him off

[BiBo!!!] or like I'm noncoporeal

[DM] hmmm, you are there,

x[Kit (JA)] wait, shoot an arrow past them

[DM] you see him

[DM] he casts shadows

[DM] but you can not touch him

[mike] how about AT them?

[BiBo!!!] like repelling magnets not touch?

[BiBo!!!] or like their hand goes through not touch?

[DM] good analogy

[BiBo!!!] which one?

[DM] magnets

[DM] reach and it slips away

[DM] but alastair does not move

x[mike] Finglass: Attack #1: Staple Shot: (10-+2-(d20+6)) [10-2-(3+6)] -1

[mike] try and get the guard's pants/cloak/whatever

[BiBo!!!] so, is there smoke on the water?

x[Kit (JA)] hee hee hee hee

x[Kit (JA)] Fin, please shoot between the guards

[mike] how about between his legs?

x[Kit (JA)] I have a feeling it's an area effect thing, once you cross the line, between the guards

[DM] ok, so you stick that inbetween his legs, into his chain skirt

[mike] the arrow does stick?

[mike] not slide or slow or stop?

[DM] just sticks in

[mike] okay, then i'll wrap my grapple arrow around al and try to pull him off.

[mike] around his waist/chest under the armpits type thing

x[Kit (JA)] ::slaps head::

[mike] shush. it's not aoe

[mike] i just put an arrow two inches away from him.

[mike] so it would have passed through your aoe

x[Kit (JA)] ::hums::

[mike] it's gotta be contact

[mike] so i'm kinda hoping to break contact will break effect

x[Kit (JA)] ::taps foot::

[DM] make a open doors check to pull him back

x[DM] Finglass moved 1'07".

x[DM] Antarias moved 8'01".

x[mike] Antarias: Open Doors check: (d20) [12] 12. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (17) [17] 17!!!

x[mike] Antarias moved 10'08".

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge moved 5'08".

x[mike] Finglass moved 8'05".

[mike] so when al falls, he doesn't fall ON anterias

[DM] ok,

[DM] so Alastair falls backward

[DM] CLUNK

[DM] no damage

[DM] still frozen

[DM] but his arm does drop down

x[Kit (JA)] dude you look stoned again

[DM] so is more like paralized rather than stone

x[BiBo!!!] Juniper moved 96'00".

[mike] okay

x[BiBo!!!] Juniper: Remove Paralysis: Remove paralysis from 1-4 creatures.

[DM] and POOF

x[DM] Alastair moved 1'02".

x[DM] Juniper moved 0'11".

x[Kit (JA)] What does it take to get between the guards without touching them?

[mike] how about we just kill them, and shove them into the river?

[mike] using sticks and stuff

[DM] being less then 2 feet wide

x[Kit (JA)] AL, how do you feel?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Fine. why?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Why am I on the floor?

x[Finglass (mike)] Because you got drunk again.

x[Finglass (mike)] Havn't I told you enough times not to drink while in a dungeon?

x[Kit (JA)] do you know what happend? Did you get held or were you out of touch?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Juniper: Remove Paralysis: Remove paralysis from 1-4 creatures.

[DM] ok

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Um no, I just woke up here, what happened?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Did the guards knock me back or something?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] musta been one hell of a punch

x[Antarias (mike)] You stopped moving, and I couldn't touch you.

x[Antarias (mike)] So I pulled you off with the rope around your waist

x[Finglass (mike)] Yes, can I have my arrow back?

x[Finglass (mike)] I've had to fish you out of danger more this day...

x[BiBo!!!] Juniper targets Guard #1. Distance: 11'11"

x[BiBo!!!] Juniper targets Guard #2. Distance: 14'01"

[DM] and we are on Int

[DM] Combat has begun!

x[DM] Guard #1 targets Alastair. Distance: 5'01"

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Initiative:(d10+10+0) [3+10+0] 13

x[DM] Guard #2 targets Alastair. Distance: 7'08"

x[Finglass (mike)] Finglass: Initiative:(d10(+10+-2)) [1(10-2)] 9

x[Finglass (mike)] Antarias: Initiative:(d10(+10-1)) [9(10-1)] 18

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Juniper: Initiative:(d10+0-+2) [3+0-2] 1

x[DM] Guard #1: Initiative:(d10+10) [3+10] 13

x[DM] Guard #2: Initiative:(d10+10) [7+10] 17

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Initiative:(d10+10) [2+10] 12

x[Kit (JA)] Kit: Initiative:(d10+10++0) [7+10+0] 17

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge: Initiative:(d10+10) [1+10] 11

[DM] INIT: -1 GOING: Start of Round

[DM] ROUND: 1

[DM] INIT: -1 GOING: Start of Round

[DM] INIT: 1 GOING: Juniper

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] so, do the guards look like they're about to attack?

[DM] yes they are about to attack

x[BiBo!!!] Juniper: Sanctify/Defile: A cooperative magic spell that affects a 10 x 10 yard square per priest casting. Followers of the caster's diety gain +2 to saves vs fear and charm. Those of the same alignment but different faith gain only +1. Those intent on haming the priest or his followers have a -1 to saves vs fear and charm. Turning attempts count as one level higher as well. The duration is the highest casting priest's level plus 2 rounds per additional priest.

x[BiBo!!!] Juniper: Sanctuary: You can't hurt me for (2+5) [2+5] 7 rounds

[BiBo!!!] ((sry meant to cast sanctuary))

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Finglass

x[Finglass (mike)] Finglass moved 8'09".

x[mike] Finglass targets Guard #1. Distance: 26'05"

x[mike] Finglass targets Guard #2. Distance: 26'06"

x[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for Juniper modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2 -- Current: 5 (4).

x[Finglass (mike)] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (10-+2-(d20+10)) [10-2-(14+10)] -16. PROBABLY HITS Guard #1 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

x[Finglass (mike)] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (10-+2-(d20+10)) [10-2-(14+10)] -16. PROBABLY HITS Guard #2 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

x[Finglass (mike)] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (10-+2-(d20+10)) [10-2-(19+10)] -21. PROBABLY HITS Guard #1 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

x[DM] Guard #1: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [15] 15. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (10) [10] 10!!!

x[Finglass (mike)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [3+6] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Guard #1

x[Finglass (mike)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [5+6] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Guard #1

x[Finglass (mike)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [5+6] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Guard #2

x[DM (to GM only)] Guard #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-20) - Dying

x[Finglass (mike)] Finglass moved 12'00".

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: E. L. Fudge (affected by: Bless Party (ATM=1))

x[DM (to GM only)] Guard #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 5 (-11) - Heavily Wounded

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Alastair (affected by: Blur (), Displacement (), Stoneskin (), Protection from Evil (IUS=1))

x[BiBo!!!] Alastair targets Guard #2. Distance: 7'08"

x[BiBo!!!] Alastair: Attack #1: longbow: (17-(d20+0)) [17-(5+0)] 12. Probably MISSES Guard #2 (AC FINAL: 3)

x[BiBo!!!] Alastair: Attack #1: longbow: (17-(d20+0)) [17-(19+0)] -2. PROBABLY HITS Guard #2 (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

x[BiBo!!!] Alastair: Damage v SM: longbow: (1d6) [6] 6 added to Guard #2

x[DM (to GM only)] Guard #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-6) - Dying

[DM] Combat has finished.

x[Kit (JA)] Do They fall into the water?

[BiBo!!!] don't loot the bodies

[BiBo!!!] just in case

[DM] they colapse

[DM] and turn into a pile of bones

[DM] some sort of undead

x[Finglass (mike)] lovely

x[Finglass (mike)] can we just SHOOT the other two?

[BiBo!!!] I say we just toss em into the water, save the arrows

x[Finglass (mike)] okay.

x[Kit (JA)] I'm not touching them

x[Kit (JA)] no telling what you will do if I am stuck

x[Finglass (mike)] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (10-+2-(d20+10)) [10-2-(18+10)] -20

[BiBo!!!] ::readies the sharpie for the next frozen person::

x[Finglass (mike)] okay, jigglypuff

[DM] so that STICKs into the gaurd

[DM] roll damage

x[Finglass (mike)] sticks?

x[Finglass (mike)] Roll #1: (d2) [2] 2

x[Finglass (mike)] and anterias pulls!

x[Finglass (mike)] wakey wakey!

x[DM (to GM only)] Guard #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-2) - Disabled

x[Finglass (mike)] sploosh?

[DM] and it crumbles

[DM] in a pile of bones

x[Finglass (mike)] damn

x[Finglass (mike)] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (10-+2-(d20+10)) [10-2-(1+10)] -3

x[Finglass (mike)] damn. critical failure

[DM] THUNK

x[Finglass (mike)] i hate it when i do that

x[Finglass (mike)] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (10-+2-(d20+10)) [10-2-(10+10)] -12

[DM] roll damage

x[Finglass (mike)] (d2) [2] 2

x[DM (to GM only)] Guard #4: No adjustments made

x[DM (to GM only)] Guard #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-2) - Disabled

[DM] ok

[DM] four piles of bones

x[Finglass (mike)] lovely

[BiBo!!!] broom anyone?

x[Finglass (mike)] well, can we push them off into the water with a shield?

x[Finglass (mike)] Antarias moved 15'00".

[DM] there is a little lip on the edges of the bridge

x[Kit (JA)] Kit moved 4'00".

[DM] then a gap

[DM] then the railings

[DM] with pillars

x[Finglass (mike)] i just want them off the bridge

x[Finglass (mike)] walkway

[DM] you will have to scoop them up

[DM] then push them through

[DM] or drop them over

[mike] isn't that what the shield is for?

[DM] but it can be done

[mike] fine.

[mike] we do it

[BiBo!!!] so he shovels em with the shield

x[DM] Guard #1 moved 7'03".

x[DM] Guard #2 moved 8'00".

[mike] sooo...

[mike] onward?

[mike] yea? nay?

[BiBo!!!] just to be clear bob, we do the same with ALL the bones

x[Kit (JA)] or down the river?

[mike] we've neve done well with water

x[DM] Antarias moved 13'04".

x[BiBo!!!] Alastair moved 7'08".

x[mike] Finglass moved 14'11".

x[Kit (JA)] oh I just want a little swim

[DM] Antarias make an observation check

x[mike] Antarias: Alertness check: (d20) [9] 9. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (9+1) [9+1] 10!!!

x[mike] Antarias: Observation check: (d20) [16] 16. PROBABLY FAILS against (13+1) [13+1] 14

[DM (to mike only)] you see nothing

[mike] i hate klooge

x[mike] Antarias moved 37'09".

[mike] push push scoop scoop

[mike] shovel shovel

x[DM] Guard #3 moved 22'10".

x[DM] Guard #4 moved 24'00".

x[BiBo!!!] Alastair moved 9'03".

x[mike] Finglass moved 17'03".

x[Kit (JA)] Kit moved 18'07".

[DM] ok

[DM] so there we go

x[Kit (JA)] how strong is the streem

[DM] it is strong enough flowing from right to left

[DM] if you were to drop in a leaf

[DM] it woudl go to the end

x[Kit (JA)] ( i know what's down the river)

[DM] maybe hmmm a few feet per minutes

[mike] yes, butu there is floodin gof the nile left to right, and eyeore left to right

[BiBo!!!] is it something that would be possible to swim against?

[BiBo!!!] for a normal human swimmer

[DM] yes a normal human could swim against it

x[Kit (JA)] laddend or unladded?

[mike] i'm gonna use the grappel to secrue fin to ant

x[mike] Finglass moved 38'11".

x[Kit (JA)] Kit moved 20'07".

x[Kit (JA)] Kit moved 3'06".

x[mike] Finglass moved 5'11".

x[mike] Antarias moved 1'07".

[mike] (d100) [98] 98

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge moved 10'09".

x[Kit (JA)] I am going to be last to get off the bridge

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [86] 86 -- Traps don't bother me!

[DM] does Kit have observation?

x[BiBo!!!] Juniper moved 20'03".

x[Kit (JA)] let me check

x[Kit (JA)] nope

x[Kit (JA)] but Iv'e been to the pool before

[DM] ok

x[Kit (JA)] so is el checking the door?

x[BiBo!!!] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [24] 24 -- Traps don't bother me!

x[Kit (JA)] or am I just missing something here? like fried cheese

[BiBo!!!] you ARE missing the fried cheese

[BiBo!!!] the fried cheese is good

[BiBo!!!] or was good

[BiBo!!!] until we ate it

[mike] we're just sitting

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] I was checking the bridge.

x[Kit (JA)] at what point does it stop being good?

[mike] and complaining about how lorie is getting fiberoptics

x[Kit (JA)] Thanks EL afetr we all walk on it

[BiBo!!!] when you digest it

[BiBo!!!] digested mozz sticks aren't so good

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Hey ... I'm not about to walk across it until I check

x[Kit (JA)] true but if you offered be a half chewed one I would not want it either

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Well, Bob?

[mike] well, technically your saliva does start the digestive process.

[BiBo!!!] well you have to half chew it before you digest it, kinda hard to eat it without chewing

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge moved 49'09".

[DM] ok

[DM] no traps on that door

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [74] 74 -- Traps don't bother me!

[DM] it is locked

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge: Pick locks: (1d100) [62] 62 -- Click-it's open now!

x[mike] Antarias: Open Doors check: (d20) [8] 8. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (17) [17] 17!!!

x[Kit (JA)] Al I would feel much safer if you were off the bridge with your shinny metal

[BiBo!!!] what shiny metal?

[mike] your sword, duh

x[DM] Antarias moved 10'08".

x[Kit (JA)] can you swim?

[mike] what size is the chest?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] nope

x[Kit (JA)] and what about poor little June?

[mike] B? C? FF?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] juniper can though

x[Kit (JA)] So June, want to take a little dip

[DM] the water is about 6 feet down

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] Um... how we gonna get back up to the bridge?

x[Kit (JA)] details details, your no fun

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] what happened to the bones in the water?

[DM] they are not right there?

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge moved 3'05".

[DM] no question

[DM] they are not

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [67] 67 -- Traps don't bother me!

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge moved 4'00".

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [16] 16 -- Traps don't bother me!

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] Alastair moved 37'05".

x[Kit (JA)] I am sure they just sank, maybe floated downstreem

x[Kit (JA)] :ch ch ch ch, ah ah ah :

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge moved 25'00".

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] I check the chess

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [24] 24 -- Traps don't bother me!

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] checkmate!

[DM] you do not find any traps

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Cool.

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Is it locked?

[mike] i am so calling any thread that is in there

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] you got the last string!

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] But what if there's string?

[DM] Kit, Juniper what are you doing?

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] staring into the water

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] um ... is the chest locked?

[mike] you can have any yarn

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] looking for signs of trouble

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] oh, screw it.

x[Kit (JA)] Waiting for June

x[DM] Juniper moved 2'06".

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge: Pick locks: (1d100) [64] 64 -- Click-it's open now!

x[Kit (JA)] Kit moved 7'06".

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] I open the chest and look inside.

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Until I hear from Bob, I'l asume there's 50000gp

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Staff othe Magi

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Wow!

[mike] bracers of archery!

x[DM] Juniper: Alertness check: (d20) [3] 3. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (16+1) [16+1] 17!!!

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] And The Ring of Gygaxx!

[mike] and a quiver of plenty!

x[Kit (JA)] I have to tell you June, I like April much better

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Very cool stuf in this chest.

[mike] i'll say.

[mike] is that a vorpal blade under the ring of wizardry?

[DM (to BiBo!!! only)] juniper sees a piece of string tied to one fothe bridge posts, in the middle stretching out into the stream

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Ick! What's this Eye of Vecna doing in here?

[DM] lol

xE. L. Fudge (NotBibo) tosses the eye away

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] DIBS ON THE STRING!!!

[mike] throw that away.

[DM] ok, so now you open the chest

[DM] and inside

x[Kit (JA)] I know someone who wants that

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] I pull the string

x[DM] gem moved 37'00".

x[DM] Juniper moved 6'07".

Client has joined the game on Fri Mar 24 21:20:43 EST 2006

[mike] dibs on the gem!

[DM] and Fudge make a poison save

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] gem's part of the string

[mike] you can have your string, i want the gem this time

x[Kit (JA)] Do I see the gem? or June grab something?

[mike] not after i cut it off it won't me

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Hi Client!

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] you prolly see me fishing up the gem

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] How's the weather in Cincinnati?

x[Kit (JA)] with a string?

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] yep

x[Kit (JA)] June how did you do that?

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] string, in the water, attached to a gem

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] I don't know, I just saw the string and it was attached to a gem in the water

x[Antarias (mike)] are there any more?

x[Kit (JA)] so you pulled it?

x[Antarias (mike)] Antarias moved 33'05".

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] well, I wouldn'ta known what it was attached to if I didn't

x[Kit (JA)] that is a verry silly girl

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] dug

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] duh

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [4] 4. PROBABLY FAILS against (11) [11] 11

x[Antarias (mike)] ::looks about for more string::

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Zounds! I am poisoned!

x[Kit (JA)] we should really catch up to the rest

x[Antarias (mike)] bad thief

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] Well if it's so silly, why am I the one with a gem?

[DM] and no apparent effect

x[Antarias (mike)] how come I got stuck with the bad string?

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Um ...

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Nothing? No needles? No cloud?

[DM] nothing

x[Antarias (mike)] Antarias moved 30'06".

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] No contact poison?

x[Antarias (mike)] contact poison is gay

x[Antarias (mike)] because bob makes us TOUCH to check. oh, yep, here it is. i found it! ::faint::

x[Kit (JA)] you can keepp the gem June, I would just show it to Al

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] I can! YAY!

x[Kit (JA)] (or worse)

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] :fashions the string with gem into a necklace::

[DM (to NotBibo only)] you find several layers of paper inside, they seem to be notes about trading with the drow

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] what's the gem look like?

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] How's the weather in Cincinnati?

x[Antarias (mike)] ?itannicniC ni rehtaew eht s'woH

x[Kit (JA)] wow bob

x[Kit (JA)] bob wow

[DM] ok

[DM] so you have a gem

[DM] and string

[DM] large ruby

[Client] hello everyone i'm caged tiger.

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] :fashions the string with gem into a necklace::

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Hi Client.

x[Antarias (mike)] a typing tiger? neat

[DM] slightly smaller than your fist

x[Antarias (mike)] and in a cage, no less.

x[Antarias (mike)] a cage slightly smaller than her fist? How does she fit in it, then?

[Client] my cage is this internet....i can roam but never leave.

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] only her finger is caged, but that's enough if she can't move the cage

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Like the Hotel California.

x[Antarias (mike)] so she's a typing tiger stuck in a chinese finger puzzle?

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] yes

x[Kit (JA)] at least it is a virtualy big playground

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] In a hotel.

x[Antarias (mike)] is she at least stuck in the dining room?

x[Antarias (mike)] some hotels have good buffets

[Client] i'm in the country..

[DM] ok

[Client] right now i amin the fantasy realm of my life.

[DM] so you are all after the bridge

x[DM] Kit moved 28'05".

x[DM] Juniper moved 20'02".

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] So you're not in Cincinatti?

[Client] nope..

[Client] realm of the internet.\lol.

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Ah.

[Client] my computer has to reboot i will be back promise.

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Okay, see you in a bit

Client has left the game on Fri Mar 24 21:35:28 EST 2006

x[Antarias (mike)] we should all log off before she logs back on.

[DM] ok

[DM] so

x[Antarias (mike)] like go and hide

[DM] now what are we going to do with the room and chest?

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Detect Evil: any evil?

[DM] no evil

x[Antarias (mike)] loot it

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Detect Magic: Sniff Sniff. I smell magic! Where's the magic?

[DM] no magic

[mike] i'm in it for the phat lewt

[mike] ph4t l3wt

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] ph@t 100t

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] ph47 l3\/\/7

[mike] ph34r t3h b33r

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] 13\/\/7

[mike] lol u r t3h r0x0r2

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] ph34r 73h c3w7 1's!!!!!1111

[mike] 1 4m t3h n1nj4!

[mike] ph34r my 1337 n1nj4 sk1llz!

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] j00 r d4 n3wb!!!!111 lol!!!11

[DM] no clue

[mike] N3WB!!!

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] j00 sux0r!!

[DM] ok, moving on

[mike] ur m0m is a n00b

x[Juniper (BiBo!!!)] j0r m0m 1z m4 ch1x0r!!!

[mike] what's in the chest?

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] There are several papers inside.

[mike] he got poisoned for it. i at least want to know what he got poisoned for

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Um ... notes about trading with the Drow.

[mike] he got poisoned for TP???

[mike] oh, i've got plenty of those.

[mike] does he trade with my drow?

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Well here, have some more.

[mike] no thanks. you touch them

xE. L. Fudge (NotBibo) hands the papers over.

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::takes them::

[JA] ::yawns::

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Alastair modified: Equipment - ADDED: drow trading papers, .

[mike] ok, so evil bastard trades with evil bastards. great

[mike] door!

[mike] false bottom?

[mike] check for false bottom

[mike] there needs to be more lewt

[mike] or string

[mike] maybe there's a string cache

[DM] no nothing with the chest

[mike] south door

[DM] ok

[DM] so south door

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair moved 20'02".

[DM] Fudge

x[DM] E. L. Fudge moved 24'06".

[JA] I must be going now, must get child to sleep, take care all

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [33] 33 -- Traps don't bother me!

[DM] Have fun john

[DM] and yes there is a trap

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] nighty john!

[DM] the door when it opens

[JA] ttfn

[DM] somethign happens on the other side

JA has left the game on Fri Mar 24 21:48:31 EST 2006

[mike] open the door, get killed, and get the poison out, then regen to life

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] okay, I'll try disarming the trap.

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [35] 35 -- Traps don't bother me!

[mike] if ti's a nasty trap you'll bleed it all out

[DM] ok

[DM] so not trap

[DM] no trap

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge: Pick locks: (1d100) [33] 33 -- Click-it's open now!

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Open Doors check: (d20) [5] 5. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (10) [10] 10!!!

x[mike] Finglass moved 25'03".

x[mike] Antarias moved 17'04".

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Juniper moved 36'07".

Lorie has joined the game on Fri Mar 24 21:52:09 EST 2006

[DM] a room full of silk

[DM] Lorie

[mike] uh oh, lorie's here

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::waves at lorie:: you missed the string, you can't have any

[mike] everyone stop talking about her

[mike] no string. it's all mine

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] cept the string that's attached to a ruby, that's mine

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] well, junipers

[mike] fine, i'll just get the better string

[mike] lookit that floor!

[mike] it's all string

[mike] string!

[mike] string for all!

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] the next room is all sticky string!

[mike] don't burn the webs!

[mike] you might burn the string

[mike] oh, we are so taking this

[mike] this is going to be worth so much

Lorie is receiving the map Base...

Lorie has received the map Base.

[DM] when you are ready Lorie

[Lorie] Hey there... I'm not on the map, so no clue what's going on ... scrolling up

[Lorie] Pitt won

[DM] ok

[DM] youa re on the map now

[mike] brad beat angelina?

[mike] he's a wife beater?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] no, he won custody of the child, silly

[mike] okay, next door

x[DM] Finglass moved 1'03".

Client has joined the game on Fri Mar 24 21:59:39 EST 2006

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge moved 31'03".

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [5] 5 -- Traps don't bother me!

Lorie is receiving the map New Thedd Section B...

Lorie has received the map New Thedd Section B.

[mike] look, the caged typing tiger is back

[Client] hello..

[DM] welcome bacvk

[DM] no trap

[mike] it's grrrrrrrreat

[Client] hello..

[DM] can you see the chat again now?

x[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: blinks ::

[DM] ok

x[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Are we near COLUMNS!!!!

[DM] Lorie any questions?

[mike] no. no columns

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] no, no collumns

x[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Umm... I call dibs on the string and the coins

[mike] tetris

[DM] you have not seen any yet

[mike] tetris is so better

[mike] oh, bugger that

x[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I outrank lowly cleric boy

[mike] you aren't even here for the string

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] oh theyve already been divvied up

[mike] all your string are belong to us

[DM] did you get the part about drow trading papers?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] you can't backtrack a dibs

x[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] He has to sleep sometimes

[DM] and a room full of raw silk?

x[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I saw that Marco wants a room of silly stirng

x[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] and there are zombie guards

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge: Pick locks: (1d100) [32] 32 -- Click-it's open now!

x[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] near the bridge on the river quai

[mike] that there string is worth money

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Open Doors check: (d20) [17] 17. PROBABLY FAILS against (10) [10] 10

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Open Doors check: (d20) [1] 1. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (10) [10] 10!!!

x[DM] Alastair moved 32'04".

x[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Umm...hello, this is reality. Nothing in BOB's game is actually worth a whole lot of much

x[mike] Antarias moved 19'02".

x[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :D

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] nothing that doesn't require effort to move, like giant jade statues

[mike] basilisk lairs are. ;)

x[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] True...

x[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Umm... so who's Client?

[mike] the caged typing tiger

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] someone in cincinatti

x[DM] Alastair moved 1'11".

x[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Ahhh... Bearcats 'eh

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] we haven't really gotte much else out of her to call her

[mike] she's a bengal

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge moved 8'04".

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [89] 89 -- Traps don't bother me!

[Client] like cringer, i am a battle cat.

[DM] no trap

x[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: nods ::

[DM] yes it is locked

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge: Pick locks: (1d100) [43] 43 -- Click-it's open now!

x[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 6'09".

[DM] all of them in this area are locked

[mike] thundercats, thundercats, thundercats ho!

Client is receiving the map New Thedd Section B...

Client has received the map New Thedd Section B.

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Open Doors check: (d20) [5] 5. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (10) [10] 10!!!

x[DM] Alastair moved 9'06".

[Client] I am back at the keyboard.

[mike] u r t3h 1337 d00r 0p3n0r

[DM] and there is a skeleton trapped in the floor infront of a chest

[Client] cringer is from he-man

[DM] and there is a large tapestry on the north wall

x[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: sighs :: They aren't old enough to remember He-man and She-ra

[mike] gasp

[mike] it's a tapestry

x[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] well BOB and Mr. NotBibo are...

[DM] there is a link to the picture for you

[mike] made of string

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] hey, I remember he-man

[mike] oh, dude

[mike] that is an ugly ass tapestry

[mike] you can have that string

x[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Umm, you should have warned us about the graphic violence depicted in the photo

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Detect Evil: any evil?

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] But do you remember Hong Kong Fuey?

x[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Anti - Vermin barrier?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] actually, I think I have hong kong fuey on my computer, hold on

x[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I <3 Hong Kong Phooey :O)

[mike] you asshat hong kong phooey?

[DM] ok

[DM] so questions?

x[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Finglass, move up... and take Juniper with you

[mike] is the tapestry magic?

[mike] is the skeleton magic?

[DM] you can see any magic in it

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Juniper moved 17'00".

[mike] is the chest magic?

x[mike] Finglass moved 12'02".

x[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 12'06".

[Client] i'm very tall 9' at the top of my shoulder baby blue and white stripes. i have sapphire colored eyes and when i am armed for battle i get hardened leather helmet and chest pad with saddle type seat for worrior unless he wishes for bare back..lol.

[DM] ok

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair moved 10'01".

[mike] is the skeleton still moving?

x[mike] Antarias moved 31'02".

[mike] poke

[mike] poke poke

[DM] no evil

[mike] does the skel have any jewelry?

[DM] skeleton of some dead person

[DM] large trap door in teh floor

[mike] clothes? anything to mark them?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] any magic?

[DM] seems to be pinnign hi down

[mike] if the trap opens, does the chest spill in?

[DM] pinning

[DM] no magic

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [4] 4 -- Traps don't bother me!

[DM] the trap comes down like a mouse trap

[DM] and crushing someone on the edge here

[mike] so it's alraedy sprung?

[DM] there must be some sort of lever or balance

[DM] it appears so

[mike] check for traps on that chest

[mike] and don't get two poisons

x[DM] E. L. Fudge moved 21'04".

[mike] two poisons would be bad

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Can I check to see if the trap is still trapped?

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] I'll check anyway ...

[DM] yes you can roll again for that

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [34] 34 -- Traps don't bother me!

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] (I've read up on my Grimtooth traps ... )

[DM] ok

[DM] it looks like it is not disarmed

[DM] but you cannot disarm with that skeleton in the way either

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] okay, I cast unseen servent ... and use the servent to clear the skeleton away

[DM] ok,

[DM] so you basicly break the skeleton in two adn pull the parts away

x[DM] No Name moved 2'02".

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Should that be Noah Body?

[DM] so

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Can I try now?

[DM] sure

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [59] 59 -- Traps don't bother me!

[DM] and you disarm it

[DM] was a pivot

[DM] swinging over

[DM] the chest is there

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge moved 9'00".

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Check the chest.

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] for traps.

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [48] 48 -- Traps don't bother me!

x[DM] E. L. Fudge moved 1'05".

[mike] it's a mimic!

[mike] kill it

[mike] kill it

[mike] kill the bastard mimic

[mike] it's eeeeevil

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] no it's not, I detected

[DM] it is not a mimic

[DM] it is a chest

[DM] adn it is not trapped

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Is it locked?

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Pick locks: (1d100) [66] 66 -- Click-it's open now!

[DM] and you open it

[DM] and it is full of rocks

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] And inside?

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Ring of Gygaxx?

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Staff of the Magi?

[DM] lots of rocks

[mike] vorpal blade UNDER the rocks?

x[DM] Finglass moved 12'06".

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Gee, I feel like Charlie Brown.

x[DM] Juniper moved 15'02".

[mike] magic arrows?

x[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 16'09".

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] you're such a blockhead

[mike] inside of each rock is a gem, each more precious than the last

[mike] but if you open the last rock, they all disappear

[mike] it's a lesson in greed. or something like that.

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] or you cause an earthquake that kills us all if you break a rock

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] gotta respect the earth and all that

[DM] so

[DM] anything else

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] is the tapestry trapped?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] fudge?

[mike] anything good on the dead guy?

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] E. L. Fudge moved 14'07".

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] checking for traps.

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo) (to GM only)] E. L. Fudge: Traps: (1d100) [43] 43 -- Traps don't bother me!

[DM] no trap

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] anything behind it?

x[E. L. Fudge (NotBibo)] Is it locked?

[DM] a large stone wall

[mike] behind the wall?

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] more wall

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] next door I guess

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] fudge!

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] E. L. Fudge moved 27'01".

x[DM] E. L. Fudge moved 1'04".

x[DM] Antarias moved 10'10".

x[DM] Alastair moved 8'02".

x[DM] Antarias moved 11'04".

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Antarias: Open Doors check: (d20) [3] 3. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (17) [17] 17!!!

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Stone Chimera moved 13'01".

x[DM] Stone Chimera moved 11'05".

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair moved 15'10".

[DM] so there you go

[DM] large room

[Client] thank you guys so much....i'm stepping out til next week..little man needs his mom]

[DM] stairs going up on two sides

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] ::waves:: have fun with the little man

Client has left the game on Fri Mar 24 22:37:40 EST 2006

[DM] ok,

[DM] any questions ?

x[DM] E. L. Fudge moved 3'11".

x[DM] Antarias moved 6'02".

x[DM] Juniper moved 12'11".

x[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 15'08".

x[DM] Finglass moved 19'07".

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] Alastair: Detect Evil: any evil?

[DM] yes low level residual evil in the background

[DM] as in evil ceremonys were done here in the past

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] guess we're gonna done for the night then bob? everyone here seems sleepy

[DM] sounds appropriate

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] okie doke, night!

[DM] night Lorie

x[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] bye

x[Alastair (BiBo!!!)] see ya sunday

Lorie has left the game on Fri Mar 24 22:49:03 EST 2006

BiBo!!! has left the game on Fri Mar 24 22:49:07 EST 2006

mike has left the game on Fri Mar 24 22:49:23 EST 2006