View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / May0506

May 05 06 - Ethereal Haunted Ruins

x[DM] ==== Gaming session started: Fri May 05 18:14:34 EDT 2006 ====

xdee [slavegirl] has joined the game on Fri May 05 18:16:37 EDT 2006

x[dee [slavegirl]] hello toall..

x[DM] hey

x[DM] what did you want to use for your name?

x[dee [slavegirl]] hello dm...

x[dee [slavegirl]] hello dm..

x[DM] smiles

x[DM] there is an icon in the tree called Dee for you

x[DM] Dee moved 1'11".

x[DM] you can click on Dee to get the map

x[DM] double click I mean

x[DM] sending now

x[DM] so you have the map now

x[dee [slavegirl]] thank you dm..

xJA has joined the game on Fri May 05 18:24:53 EDT 2006

x[DM] John meet Dee

x[DM] Dee meet John

x[DM] who did you want tonight John?

x[JA] Well I was thinking Kit and Paul if it's ok

x[JA] hey Dee

x[DM] sure

x[JA] can I call you D for shout

xJA is receiving the map Base...

xJA has received the map Base.

x[JA] I am back at the keyboard.

x[JA] short

x[DM] Paul Elvenstire moved 31'04".

x[DM] Paul Elvenstire moved 2'11".

x[DM] Kit moved 3'08".

x[DM] there you go John, on the Base map for you

x[DM] when your turn comes can blip you over a different one

x[DM] if you want to cycle through and load the other maps feel free

x[JA] otat

x[DM] Dee I am goign to send you the other maps as well just so you have them to look at

xJA is now controlling Kit

x[DM] John if you load the temple map

x[DM] with Finglass on

x[dee [slavegirl]] ok i have to step away for a moment...

x[DM] you will see what we are doing with the ring effects

x[DM] not a problem Dee

xJA is receiving the map ancient temple...

xJA has received the map ancient temple.

x[DM] we will see you later on

x[DM] you can mark your self as sleep up top on the tool bar

xBeth has joined the game on Fri May 05 18:32:33 EDT 2006

x[dee [slavegirl]] I am away from the keyboard.

x[DM] Hey

x[JA] me?

x[DM] that was a Hello to Beth

x[DM] Beth this is John

x[DM] John this is beth

x[JA] hi beth

xBeth is receiving the map Base...

xBeth has received the map Base.

x[Beth] Hi!

x[JA] what brings you here tonight?

x[Beth] watching

x[JA] ahh

x[JA] I have a character if you want to talk

x[Beth] not really up to speed on this yet.

x[Beth] I only know how to talk in the chat area so far.

x[DM] Mike just walked in

x[DM] he is setting up

x[JA] with the program there is not a lot to learn, you just say what you would do in ths situation

x[Beth] fingers get tongue tied

x[JA] watch me type and learn... yea right

x[JA] so BOB can I decide where to bop in?

x[Beth] LoL

xdee [slavegirl] has left the game on Fri May 05 18:40:16 EDT 2006

x[DM] grins

x[DM] we are getting there

x[DM] john did you load the blank map yet?

x[DM] that has the overview of the battle

x[JA] which blank map?

x[DM] I will send to you

x[DM] and to Beth as well

x[Beth] got it

x[JA] and how do we go back & forth?

x[DM] double click on a person's name

xLoyal Citizen has joined the game on Fri May 05 18:43:15 EDT 2006

x[DM] to loat that map they are on

x[JA] thnks I remember

x[just you] bob will never win!!!

x[just you] he said, "I wish for once you would be just you."

x[just you] and so I am.

x[just you] john!!!!

x[just you] it's john!!!

x[JA] you!!!

x[just you] he came! he came!

x[just you] yaaaay!

x[DM] Beth your character is on the base map still

x[JA] you get my message?

x[just you] hey liz!

x[Beth] hey!

xjust you is receiving the map ancient temple...

xjust you has received the map ancient temple.

x[DM] what message?

x[Beth] message?

x[just you] how are ya tonight?

x[DM] ok, I am walking away from the keyboard

x[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

x[JA] i was talking to you

x[JA] who is Liz?

x[just you] liz is liz

x[JA] Beth is Liz?

x[Beth] Liz is Beth. *grin*

x[JA] e liz beth?

x[Beth] yes

x[Beth] Prefer Beth to Liz

x[JA] multiple personalities?

x[just you] Lizzie?

x[JA] EB?

x[just you] El?

x[Beth] Lizzie could get you axed

x[just you] snicker

x[just you] and bob says you're shy

x[Beth] lets just say I am schizo most of the time

x[JA] You always gets axed

x[Beth] on Sleuth

x[JA] OH No , not anoher Sleth

x[just you] schizo, eh? so are we talking to liz, beth, lizzie, or el?

x[JA] you can read, can't you

x[Beth] I'll narrow it down to Beth tonight. :)

x[JA] it says Beth, so unless liz is usings Beth's computer

x[Beth] I am up to 6 different detectives on Sleuth on any given day

x[Beth] sometimes changing personalities every 5-10 minutes

x[JA] you are perfect for this game

x[just you] she's crazy!

x[just you] so yeah. she'll probably fit in

x[Beth] As for me being shy, yes, I am very shy, but I took a tranquilizer before I logged in

xdee [slavegirl] has joined the game on Fri May 05 18:52:20 EDT 2006

x[just you] wait, traqs help shy people?

x[JA] I find the internet works a lot like alchol

x[just you] mmmm... guiness...

x[Beth] They do when it involves full blown panic attacks

x[Beth] Guiness is one of my favorite

x[JA] ::takes step back::

x[just you] so bob might get to kill someone tonight.

x[JA] i doubt it

x[dee [slavegirl]] I am back at the keyboard.

x[JA] dee do you know Beth?

x[JA] do I need to do BOB's intro?

x[JA] Dee see Beth, Beth see Dee

x[Beth] hi, Dee

x[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

x[DM] back

x[DM] oil is heating up

x[DM] Mike is messing with Kira's sheet

x[DM] to give you some fake numbers to play with Beth

x[Beth] Ok

x[JA] our first duplicate character name, I am so proud

x[DM] anyone need an update on where we are here? why we are here?

x[JA] i am not here but yes

x[just you] oil!

x[Beth] duplicate?

x[just you] hot oil is great!

x[DM] the group was in Thedd exploring

x[JA] I had a character named Kira, long ago

x[DM] they earned a bunch of XP

x[just you] you can fry food, or dump it on the seige army's heads

x[DM] they came home

x[Beth] Ah. first thing that came to my nearly empty brain when asked

x[DM] they met up with Lady Kylia's suitor

x[JA] with all the characters we havehad, it is bound to happen, no biggie

x[DM] they were challenged to a duel

x[DM] of sorts and won

x[JA] YEA!

x[DM] they were deviding up the spoils

x[DM] etc

x[DM] Alfred who is Finglass's wilson equivilant

x[just you (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kira modified: Weapons - ADDED: Doom Bringer Vorpal Longsword +5, , , --, , +5, +5, d8, d10, , , , , , . Ability Scores - Reaction Adjust: (RA) : CHANGED: +0 (null). Armor - ADDED: 5. ADDED: -3. ADDED: -3. ADDED: -5. ADDED: -4. ADDED: -10. ADDED: 95. Personal Information - ADDED: Kira. ADDED: Beth. ADDED: Red Shirt. ADDED: Fodder. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: Combat - ADDED: 132. ADDED: 132. ADDED: 7. ADDED: 7. ADDED: 3. ADDED:

x[JA] now there is an original name

x[DM] mentioned that there are some zombies in an old abandonded

x[just you] Oh yeah. forgot who alfred was.

x[DM] temple in the northern part of Finglass's lands

x[DM] on a lark they said

x[DM] "let's go dust some zombies"

x[DM] so BLIP

x[DM] and the fun begins

x[DM] Everyone appeared

x[just you] fun my ass

x[DM] wolves started howling

x[DM] people ran away

x[just you] bob says, i assume you go in the middle of the night to go hunt the undead

x[DM] and we stopped as confusion was setting in

x[just you] because that's the best time to hunt undead.

x[dee [slavegirl]] hello to all my keyboard andmouse are acting up its called toddler syndrome..lol.

x[JA] so what time is it?

x[JA] (you should try twins dee)

x[dee [slavegirl]] i need an update so iknow what's up please..sir.

x[just you] you should try them. they are delicious

x[just you] oh, and for all yous out on the net, bob told me to tell you something, but the annoying dog wouldn't shut up and i have no idea what he said.

x[JA] I can translate, arf arf arf arf arf

x[dee [slavegirl]] ii have a 13 yrold toddler and a 2 yr old toddler..lol

x[dee [slavegirl]] have 2 yr old potty rounds, brb.}

x[JA] wow, I think two two years olds make be just a but easier

x[Beth] how 'bout 1 year old, 2 year old and almost 3 year old all at the same time?

x[JA] sounds like a pattern develpoing

x[Beth] I'm the grandma, though. Don't have them all at the same time often

x[Beth] Thankfully

x[just you] do you have a shotgun and sit on the frong porch in a rocking chair?

x[Beth] I have 2 shotguns, but the rocking chair busted

x[just you] damn.

x[just you] those are always the best grannies

x[Beth] Thinking of putting in a hammock instead

x[Beth] Could get interesting when firing the shotguns, though

x[JA] those are hard to get out of

x[Beth] naw. just roll over and fall out

x[JA] I meant fracfully, sorry

x[Beth] lol

x[just you] yeah. shotguns and hammocks could be interresting.

x[Beth] *grin*

x[DM] ok

x[DM] so Marco is setting up also

x[DM] and we should be getting started soon

x[DM] John do you have any idea what you are doing to do?

x[JA] well, what time is it?

x[DM] evening

x[just you] night

x[JA] I have my reason for spyig on the group

x[JA] but I am confused what I see

x[JA] where is Kylia on the big map

x[just you] by fin

x[just you] at the temple

x[just you] oh, she's not on the big one

x[JA] where in relation to Al

x[just you] al's position is currently in question

x[just you] bibo and bob are discussing it now

x[JA] I know Kylia can handle her self, it looks like 4 wolves on poor little June and 4 on a big giant

xJA is receiving the map Base...

xJA has received the map Base.

xJA is receiving the map ancient temple...

xJA has received the map ancient temple.

x[just you] al's going to go after jun

x[just you] kylia and i can handle ours.

xJA is receiving the map blank map...

xJA has received the map blank map.

x[just you] yay jallapeno poppers

x[JA] ok

x[JA] i am ready

x[DM] ok

xAna Ng has joined the game on Fri May 05 19:25:37 EDT 2006

x[just you] hi ana

x[just you] are you asian?

x[just you] or are you lior?

xBiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri May 05 19:26:45 EDT 2006

x[BiBo!!!] yay tmbg fan

x[dee [slavegirl]] i'm back..

x[mikE] or maybe by the lack of typing it's lorie or sean

x[DM] ok

x[Ana Ng] It's Lior

x[DM] so is Ana Sean or Lor?

x[DM] HEY

xBiBo!!! is receiving the map blank map...

xBiBo!!! has received the map blank map.

x[Ana Ng] or Lor

x[DM] wonderful

x[Ana Ng] your choice ;)

x[DM] grins

x[mikE] we'll call you lior!

x[DM] ok

x[DM] so anyone who wants to download the maps, blank map is the one that is the overiew

x[DM] overview

xAna Ng is receiving the map ancient temple...

xAna Ng has received the map ancient temple.

x[dee [slavegirl]] i'm back..

x[Ana Ng] Okay... I need to go run around and do some prep for the party tomorrow

x[Ana Ng] BRB

xBeth is receiving the map Base...

xBeth has received the map Base.

x[dee [slavegirl]] i'm back..

x[DM] ok

x[DM] Dee

x[DM] you can look at the character I put on the Base Map for you

x[DM] I copied the story so far into your notes tab

x[DM] as to the rest

x[DM] shall we wait for Sean?

x[DM] or let John tacle that side

x[Ana Ng] Wow that probably is a long story if you are giving her what's up to now

x[JA] Loir do you need a character, I have a spare

x[DM] groans

x[mikE] or he can play kylia

x[mikE] no biggie

x[JA] I say Seans character trips and I boop in to help

x[Ana Ng] I think I'll play Kylia :)

x[DM] ok

x[DM] so I will start off combat and Alastair will be teleported out to

x[mikE] Finglass moved 1'01".

x[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for Alastair modified: Spells - CHANGED: Detect Magic -- Level: 1 (22), CHANGED: Detect Magic -- Cast Level: 1 (22), CHANGED: Detect Magic -- # Memorized: 0 (5), CHANGED: Cure disease -- Level: 3 (33), CHANGED: Cure disease -- Cast Level: 3 (33), CHANGED: Cure disease -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Dimension Door -- # Memorized: 2 (1), ADDED: Detect Magic, 22, 22, Sniff Sniff. I smell magic! Where's the magic?, 5, 1, null, null. ADDED: Cure disease, 33, 33, Let that icky nasty disease leave your body!, 1, 1, null, null.

x[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for Alastair modified: Spells - CHANGED: Detect Magic -- Level: 1 (22), CHANGED: Detect Magic -- Cast Level: 1 (22), CHANGED: Detect Magic -- # Memorized: 0 (5), CHANGED: Cure disease -- Level: 3 (33), CHANGED: Cure disease -- Cast Level: 3 (33), CHANGED: Cure disease -- # Memorized: 0 (1), ADDED: Detect Magic, 22, 22, Sniff Sniff. I smell magic! Where's the magic?, 5, 1, null, null. ADDED: Cure disease, 33, 33, Let that icky nasty disease leave your body!, 1, 1, null, null.

x[DM] Alastair moved 1677'09".

x[DM] Fin and Kiylia should have the temple map up

x[DM] the rest can have the overview map up

x[Ana Ng] /mike of course I do :O) Who do you REALLY think this is?

x[JA] ci'

x[DM] so Paul and Kit POP in

x[Dr. Worm] kit too?

x[Dr. Worm] crap.

x[DM] roll int John

x[Dr. Worm] does she know about fin and kylia?

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire: Initiative:(d10+10) [4+10] 14

x[JA] Kit: Initiative:(d10+10++0) [7+10+0] 17

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire: Initiative:(d10+10) [5+10] 15

x[DM] ROUND: 1

x[DM] ROUND: 2

x[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Finglass

x[DM] so Finglass

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass: Protection from Fire: Here, wear this suit and smear this gel all over yourself.

x[Dr. Worm] on kylia

x[DM] Hounds moved 3'02".

x[DM] Hounds targets Finglass. Distance: 15'01"

x[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Hounds

x[DM] Hounds: Attack #1: Bite: (17-(d20+0)) [17-(8+0)] 9. Probably MISSES Finglass (AC FINAL: -3)

x[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Hounds

x[DM] Hounds: Attack #1: Bite: (17-(d20+0)) [17-(12+0)] 5. Probably MISSES Kylia Wolfslayer (AC FINAL: -3)

x[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Juniper

x[DM] Juniper moved 830'05".

x[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Alastair

x[DM] she is less than 10 feet away from you right now

x[DM] the hounds are still 830 some feet away

x[James Ensor] Alastair: Teleport: Bampf!

x[James Ensor (to GM only)] Character sheet for Alastair modified: Spells - CHANGED: Detect Magic -- Level: 1 (22), CHANGED: Detect Magic -- Cast Level: 1 (22), CHANGED: Detect Magic -- # Memorized: 0 (5), CHANGED: Cure disease -- Level: 3 (33), CHANGED: Cure disease -- Cast Level: 3 (33), CHANGED: Cure disease -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Chain Lightning -- # Memorized: 2 (1), ADDED: Detect Magic, 22, 22, Sniff Sniff. I smell magic! Where's the magic?, 5, 1, null, null. ADDED: Cure disease, 33, 33, Let that icky nasty disease leave your body!, 1, 1, null, null.

x[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Valedianna

x[DM] Valedianna moved 912'09".

x[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

x[DM] ok

x[JA] are they runnig to me?

x[DM] yes

x[DM] you can blip in right in front of that group

x[DM] 4 hounds and the Giant

x[DM] Dee or Beth if you have any questions feel free to ask

x[DM] you are not involved in the combat but if you have questions about what or how things are happening

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire moved 110'09".

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire: Lance of disruption: " Lance hits for (5d4+20) [(1+3+2+4+4)+20] 34 and rolls (d10) [8] 8 for knockdown"

x[JA] soory let me target first

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire targets Hounds. Distance: 23'00"

x[Beth] was away for a moment

x[JA] can I get more then one or are they really that far away?

x[DM] you can get (1d4) [2] 2 at once

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire targets Hounds. Distance: 61'07"

x[dee [slavegirl]] where is the tab you were speaking of.?

x[DM] Dee, right click on your character and then show character sheet

x[DM] you will see a set of tabs, Notes is one of them

x[DM] you can click on Edit to make changes, etc.

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire: Lance of disruption: " Lance hits for (5d4+20) [(3+1+2+2+3)+20] 31 and rolls (d10) [9] 9 for knockdown" added to Hounds added to Hounds

x[DM] Beth if you want to try that out also feel free

x[Beth] ok

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-31) - Dying

x[dee [slavegirl]] thank you dm..

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-31) - Dying

x[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Hounds

x[DM] Hounds: Attack #1: Bite: (17-(d20+0)) [17-(7+0)] 10. Probably MISSES Finglass (AC FINAL: -3)

x[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Hounds

x[DM] Hounds: Attack #1: Bite: (17-(d20+0)) [17-(9+0)] 8. Probably MISSES Finglass (AC FINAL: -3)

x[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

x[Ana Ng] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Hounds. Distance: 10'06"

x[Ana Ng] Kylia Wolfslayer: Fireball: Feel the fiery wrath of Gobinhinu (d6) [2] 2:10. Range: 10 yds. + 10 yds./level. Area of Effect: 20-ft. radius added to Hounds added to Hounds

x[Ana Ng] Roll: (10d6) [(5+2+6+5+4+4+1+6+3+5)] 41

x[Ana Ng] I keep fixing it and it keeps not being right!

x[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Kit

x[JA] Kit moved 138'11".

x[JA] Kit follows Hounds.

x[JA] Kit: Attack #1: claw: (11-(d20+3)) [11-(8+3)] 0

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -11 (-41) - Dead

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -14 (-41) - Dead

x[JA] Kit no longer follows Hounds.

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -11 (-41) - Dead

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -11 (-41) - Dead

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -14 (-41) - Dead

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -11 (-41) - Dead

x[JA] Kit follows Hounds.

x[JA] Kit targets Hounds. Distance: 27'11"

x[JA] Kit: Attack #1: claw: (11-(d20+3)) [11-(3+3)] 5. Probably MISSES Hounds (AC FINAL: 0)

x[DM] ok, so the hounds are gone around Finglass and Kylia

x[JA] Kit: Attack #1: claw: (11-(d20+3)) [11-(1+3)] 7. Probably MISSES Hounds (AC FINAL: 0)

x[DM] INIT: 24 GOING: Sweetums

x[Dr. Worm (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kylia Wolfslayer modified: Spells - CHANGED: Fireball -- Expression: Feel the fiery wrath of Gobinhinu {10d6}. Range: 10 yds. + 10 yds./level. Area of Effect: 20-ft. radius (Feel the fiery wrath of Gobinhinu {d6}:10. Range: 10 yds. + 10 yds./level. Area of Effect: 20-ft. radius), CHANGED: Wall of Fire -- Level: 14 (5), CHANGED: Wall of Fire -- Cast Level: 14 (5), CHANGED: Wall of Fire -- Expression: The wall of fire spell brings forth an immobile, blazing curtain of magical fire of shimmering color--violet or reddish blue. The spell creates either an opaque sheet of flame up to one 20-foot square per level of the spellcaster, or a ring with a radius of up to 10 feet + 5 feet per two levels of experience of the wizard. In either form, the wall of fire is 20 feet high. The wall of fire must be cast so that it is vertical with respect to the caster. One side of the wall, selected by the caster, sends forth waves of heat, inflicting 2d4 points of damage upon creatures within 10 feet and 1d4 points of damage upon those within 20 feet. In addition, the wall inflicts 2d6 points of damage, plus 1 point of damage per level of the spellcaster, upon any creature passing through it. Creatures especially subject to fire may take additional damage, and undead always take twice normal damage. Note that attempting to catch a moving creature with a newly-created wall of fire is difficult; a successful saving throw enables the creature to avoid the wall, while its rate and direction of movement determine which side of the created wall it is on. The wall of fire lasts as long as the wizard concentrates on maintaining it, or one round per level of experience of the wizard, in the event he does not wish to concentrate upon it. (Let's see them get through this! The wall of fire spell brings forth an immobile, blazing curtain of magical fire of shimmering color--violet or reddish blue. The spell creates either an opaque sheet of flame up to one 20-foot square per level of the spellcaster, or a ring with a radius of up to 10 feet + 5 feet per two levels of experience of the wizard. In either form, the wall of fire is 20 feet high. The wall of fire must be cast so that it is vertical with respect to the caster. One side of the wall, selected by the caster, sends forth waves of heat, inflicting 2d4 points of damage upon creatures within 10 feet and 1d4 points of damage upon those within 20 feet. In addition, the wall inflicts 2d6 points of damage, plus 1 point of damage per level of the spellcaster, upon any creature passing through it. Creatures especially subject to fire may take additional damage, and undead always take twice normal damage. Note that attempting to catch a moving creature with a newly-created wall of fire is difficult; a successful saving throw enables the creature to avoid the wall, while its rate and direction of movement determine which side of the created wall it is on. The wall of fire lasts as long as the wizard concentrates on maintaining it, or one round per level of experience of the wizard, in the event he does not wish to concentrate upon it.), CHANGED: Wall of Fire -- # Memorized: 3 (--), ADDED: Wall of Fire, 5, 5, Let's see them get through this! The wall of fire spell brings forth an immobile, blazing curtain of magical fire of shimmering color--violet or reddish blue. The spell creates either an opaque sheet of flame up to one 20-foot square per level of the spellcaster, or a ring with a radius of up to 10 feet + 5 feet per two levels of experience of the wizard. In either form, the wall of fire is 20 feet high. The wall of fire must be cast so that it is vertical with respect to the caster. One side of the wall, selected by the caster, sends forth waves of heat, inflicting 2d4 points of damage upon creatures within 10 feet and 1d4 points of damage upon those within 20 feet. In addition, the wall inflicts 2d6 points of damage, plus 1 point of damage per level of the spellcaster, upon any creature passing through it. Creatures especially subject to fire may take additional damage, and undead always take twice normal damage. Note that attempting to catch a moving creature with a newly-created wall of fire is difficult; a successful saving throw enables the creature to avoid the wall, while its rate and direction of movement determine which side of the created wall it is on. The wall of fire lasts as long as the wizard concentrates on maintaining it, or one round per level of experience of the wizard, in the event he does not wish to concentrate upon it., --, 1, null, null.

x[DM] Kylia needs to save for half?

x[DM] protection from fire still takes damage

x[DM] Sweetums moved 363'07".

x[DM] Hounds moved 322'11".

x[DM] Hounds and Kit moved 338'08".

x[DM] Hounds moved 62'07".

x[Ana Ng] Kylia Wolfslayer: Magical Spell save: (d20) [4] 4. PROBABLY FAILS against (10) [10] 10

x[DM] Sweetums, Kit, Hounds and Hounds moved 464'00".

x[Ana Ng] Okay Bob... i Remind you what I said earlier about dice bots

x[DM] fully understand

x[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 55 (-20) - Moderately Wounded

x[Dr. Worm] dice bots cheat

x[DM] ROUND: 3

x[James Ensor] that's okay, you'll be seeing plenty of cheating come sunday :)

xDr. Worm is receiving the map blank map...

xDr. Worm has received the map blank map.

x[DM] so we have a new round

x[DM] Alastair and Juniper are back in roadhaven

x[Dr. Worm] so, what do we do now?

x[Dr. Worm] just kinda twiddle our thumbs for a bit?

x[Ana Ng] well that is a given with Paranoia

x[Ana Ng] Guess so

x[Dr. Worm] I don't think we can catch up to anyone

x[DM] Finglass and Kylia need to figure out what they are doing

x[Ana Ng] we could go help the helpless

x[James Ensor] I leave juniper, ask an acolyte to calm her down and jump back into the pool

x[DM] so on Round 4 you can be back at the temple

x[James Ensor] okie doke

x[DM] moving on now

x[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Finglass

x[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Juniper

x[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Alastair

x[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Valedianna

x[DM] Valedianna moved 945'11".

x[Beth] you just wait

x[JA] I am back at the keyboard.

x[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

x[DM] ok

x[DM] so Val stops being feared

x[DM] only because she is so far away

x[DM] but if she approaches

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire moved 27'05".

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire moved 3'02".

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire moved 304'07".

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire moved 163'00".

x[JA] How did they run so far?

x[DM] you can run 720 feet John

x[DM] on the map

x[JA] ok

x[DM] you only moove400+

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire moved 295'10".

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire moved 6'04".

x[DM] you can be with them esentialy

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire moved 132'08".

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire moved 31'10".

x[DM] as you were that close before

x[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

x[DM] Kylia? what do you want to do?

x[Ana Ng] well... we start walking...

x[Ana Ng] We're going to look for our party to protect

x[DM] which way are you gong?

x[DM] south to Val

x[Dr. Worm] no

x[DM] West to Juniper and Al

x[Dr. Worm] who cares about her?

x[DM] or East to Sweetums

x[Dr. Worm] west

x[Dr. Worm] poor little jun.

x[Dr. Worm] well, not so little

x[DM] ok so walking west

x[DM] on guard so to speak

x[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Kit

x[JA] Kit: Attack #1: claw: (11-(d20+3)) [11-(4+3)] 4

x[DM] I am goign to move the hounds that are circling back onto the temple map for ease of play

x[JA] Kit no longer targets Hounds.

x[JA] Kit targets Hounds. Distance: 27'03"

x[DM] but they will not be there until round 5 when you meet up

x[JA] Kit: Attack #1: claw: (11-(d20+3)) [11-(9+3)] -1. PROBABLY HITS Hounds (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

x[JA] Kit: Attack #1: claw: (11-(d20+3)) [11-(19+3)] -11. PROBABLY HITS Hounds (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

x[JA] Kit: Damage v L: claw: (d6+8) [3+8] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Hounds

x[JA] Kit: Damage v L: claw: (d6+8) [1+8] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Hounds

x[DM] INIT: 24 GOING: Sweetums

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-20) - Heavily Wounded

xDr. Worm is receiving the map ancient temple...

xDr. Worm has received the map ancient temple.

x[DM] Sweetums, Kit, Paul Elvenstire, Hounds and Hounds moved 951'09".

x[DM] ROUND: 4

x[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Finglass

x[JA] that is a bit far to move us fyi

x[DM] so Finglass and Kylia are walking this round

xDr. Worm is receiving the map blank map...

xDr. Worm has received the map blank map.

x[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Juniper

xDr. Worm is receiving the map ancient temple...

xDr. Worm has received the map ancient temple.

x[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Alastair

x[James Ensor] poof

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] ::looks about::

x[DM] Alastair pops back into the front of the temple like before

x[DM] area is deserted

x[DM] zombies inside etc, still there but not moving

x[DM] the rest of the party scattered

x[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Valedianna

x[Dr. Worm] can she hear any echoes or tell if the battle is still going on in any manner?

x[DM] you are far enough away to not hear anything

x[Dr. Worm] fly higher up and see?

x[DM] you can get high enough up to se the temple

x[Dr. Worm] she'll want to just flit about until it's safe again.

x[DM] but not tell if anyone is there

x[Dr. Worm] guess she'll just wait, then

x[DM] ok

x[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

x[dee [slavegirl]] watching you play...

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire targets Hounds. Distance: 18'02"

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire: Attack #1: Scimitar +3/+5 vs Spirits: (11-(d20+3)) [11-(3+3)] 5. Probably MISSES Hounds (AC FINAL: 0)

x[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

x[DM] so we click through Kylia walking

x[dee [slavegirl]] Slavegirl moved 1'00".

x[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Kit

x[JA] Kit: Attack #1: claw: (11-(d20+3)) [11-(19+3)] -11

x[JA] Kit no longer targets Hounds.

x[JA] Kit targets Hounds. Distance: 27'04"

x[JA] Kit: Attack #1: claw: (11-(d20+3)) [11-(18+3)] -10. PROBABLY HITS Hounds (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

x[JA] Kit: Attack #1: claw: (11-(d20+3)) [11-(9+3)] -1. PROBABLY HITS Hounds (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

x[JA] Kit: Damage v SM: claw: (d6+8) [1+8] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Hounds

x[DM] do those count as magical attacks John?

x[JA] +1 we decided

x[DM] ok

x[DM] so you do 1 point of damage

x[JA] Kit: Damage v L: claw: (d6+8) [5+8] 13 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Hounds

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] what level is kit?

x[DM] Sweetums moved 14'03".

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

x[Dr. Worm] if she's 8 isn't it +2?

x[JA] no strength?

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-2) - Heavily Wounded

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (1) - Unharmed

x[DM] no

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] what level is kit?

x[DM] only the magical bonus of a weapon counts for the damage

x[DM] INIT: 24 GOING: Sweetums

x[DM] Sweetums moved 654'09".

x[DM] Kit moved 646'03".

x[DM] Hounds and Kit moved 564'06".

x[DM] Hounds moved 580'09".

x[DM] Paul Elvenstire moved 505'08".

x[DM] Kit moved 573'01".

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-1) - Dying

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-1) - Dying

x[DM] ROUND: 5

x[DM] ok so this round the hounds that are in the forest find Kylia and Finglass

x[Dr. Worm] fin is leading

x[Dr. Worm] by a fireball's lenth

x[DM] when it is their turn Sweetums is out of the fear

x[DM] of the original

x[DM] but still in from the two with him

x[DM] Val is staying out of the range of the howls, trying to watch

x[DM] she can see the temple

x[DM] she can see the giant

x[DM] and we assume she will see a big sphere of fire in a moment

x[DM] Hounds: Initiative:(d10+10) [9+10] 19

x[DM] Hounds: Initiative:(d10+10) [2+10] 12

x[DM] Hounds: Initiative:(d10+10) [2+10] 12

x[DM] Hounds: Initiative:(d10+10) [9+10] 19

x[Dr. Worm] =P

x[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Finglass

x[DM] Hounds moved 10'03".

x[DM] Finglass moved 32'02".

x[Dr. Worm] holding action and attacks to parry

x[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Hounds

x[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 16'07".

x[DM] Hounds targets Finglass. Distance: 17'10"

x[DM] Hounds: Attack #1: Bite: (17-(d20+0)) [17-(7+0)] 10. Probably MISSES Finglass (AC FINAL: -3)

x[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Hounds

x[DM] Hounds targets Finglass. Distance: 16'09"

x[DM] Hounds: Attack #1: Bite: (17-(d20+0)) [17-(6+0)] 11. Probably MISSES Finglass (AC FINAL: -3)

x[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Juniper

x[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Alastair

x[DM] juniper clams

x[DM] calms

x[DM] sorry Sleuth

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] Alastair: Stoneskin: I like it when swords can't hurt me. (1d4+4) [1+4] 5 hits blocked.

x[DM] then Alastair

x[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Valedianna

x[DM] Hounds targets Finglass. Distance: 15'11"

x[DM] Hounds targets Finglass. Distance: 18'05"

x[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire no longer targets Hounds.

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire targets Hounds. Distance: 102'09"

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire: Attack #1: Scimitar +3/+5 vs Spirits: (11-(d20+3)) [11-(18+3)] -10. PROBABLY HITS Hounds (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire: Damage v SM: Scimitar +3/+5 vs Spirits: (d8+3) [5+3] 8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Hounds

x[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

x[Ana Ng] Roll: (10d6) [(3+4+3+1+1+1+5+3+5+6)] 32

x[DM] they are not spirits

x[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Kit

x[DM] Hounds: Magical Spell save: (d20) [7] 7. PROBABLY FAILS against (16) [16] 16

x[DM] Hounds: Magical Spell save: (d20) [2] 2. PROBABLY FAILS against (16) [16] 16

x[DM] Hounds: Magical Spell save: (d20) [14] 14. PROBABLY FAILS against (16) [16] 16

x[DM] Hounds: Magical Spell save: (d20) [18] 18. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (16) [16] 16!!!

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-32) - Dying

x[JA] I breath fire on it

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-32) - Dying

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-32) - Dying

x[JA] Kit: Breathe Fire 10' 2 time a day: 3d6

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (-16) - Heavily Wounded

x[DM] ok, to Kit

x[DM] Hounds and Kit moved 18'00".

x[DM] Kit moved 37'02".

x[DM] Hounds moved 40'04".

x[DM] INIT: 24 GOING: Sweetums

x[Dr. Worm] then since it's not dead, can i take my action now?

x[DM] john need the 3d6

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass moved 4'07".

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass targets Hounds. Distance: 15'03"

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass: Attack #1: Thillithiln, Frost Brand +3/+6 Fire: (10-+0-(d20+9)-2) [10-0-(5+9)-2] -6 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Hounds (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-3) - Heavily Wounded

x[dee [slavegirl] (to GM only)] Character sheet for Slavegirl modified: Ability Scores - ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: cat like. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: 40%. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: 95%. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: Notes - CHANGED: History -- : I was fighting the enemy using my paws as deadly weapons, slashing them one by one as if they were my last meal. Suddenly a witch doctor appears and *POOF* a puddle of water under my foot revealed, I'm a human girl..! Enraged I picked up claypots and threw them at my enemies around me but, the warriors were just too strong. After struggling with them I was smacked, tied, collared and hauled off on a wagon with other girls going to the slave auctions. I was roughly pulled off the wagon at the auction. Kicking and hissing only got me slashed, then shackled to other slaves on a slave ship.On the high seas, the waves got to be 12 foot tall and were crashing over the sides of the ship. The key master started unlocking us as the water got ankle deep; then knee deep. The ship went under a wave and up again. Tossed around like a toy, it broke apart like it was made from sticks. I only remember hanging onto a plank from the ship and falling asleep as the sea calmed down. My feet dangling in the water and my iron slave collar, still around my neck, was still caught on a nail still in the plank. My collar is plain with ~Aratha~ where I was fighting on it. I am about 4'8 and have long chocolate brown hair with pale grey cat eyes. Weak, I cling onto the plank drifting in the water trying to survive. I pass out as my hunger and a bump on my head, the size of a goose egg, take over any thoughts. ( I was fighting the enemy using my paws asdeadly weapons, slashing them one by one as if they were my last meal. Suddenly a witch doctor appears and *POOF* a puddle of water under my foot revealed, I'm a human girl..! Enraged I picked up claypots and threw them at my enemies around me but the warriors were just too strong. After struggling with them I was smacked, tied and hauled off on a wagon with other girls to go to the slave auctions. I was roughly pulled off the wagon at the auction. Kicking and hissing only got me slashed, then shackled to other slaves on a slave ship.On the high seas, the waves got to be 12 foot tall and were crashing over the sides of the ship. the key master started unlocking us as the water got ankle deep then knee deep. the ship went under a wave and up again. Tossed around like a toy, it broke apart like it was made from sticks. I only remember hanging on to a piece of the ship and falling asleep as the sea calmed down. My feet dangling in the water and my iron slave collar still around my neck was caught on a nail still inthe plank. My collar is plain with Aratha where I was fighting on it. I am about 4'8 and have long chocolate brown hair and pale grey cat eyes. weak I hang on to the plank drifting in the water trying ot survive. I pass out as my hunger and a bump on my head the size of a goose egg take over any thoughts.). Personal Information - Name:: CHANGED: slavegirl (null). Race:: CHANGED: human/battle tiger (null). Age/Sex:: CHANGED: 17/female (null). Height/Weight:: CHANGED: 4' 8'' (null). Hair/Eyes:: CHANGED: long brown hair/grey cat eyes (null). Speed:: CHANGED: average (null). Temporary Modifiers - ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: walking stick. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED:

x[DM] John am I rolling that for you?

x[DM] (3d6) [(5+2+4)] 11

x[JA] tks

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-11) - Dying

x[DM] ROUND: 6

x[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Finglass

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass: Attack #1: Thillithiln, Frost Brand +3/+6 Fire: (10-+0-(d20+9)-2) [10-0-(7+9)-2] -8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Hounds (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-3) - Heavily Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Hounds

x[Alastair (James Ensor) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Alastair modified: Spells - DELETED: Imprisonment, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. CHANGED: Detect Magic -- Level: 1 (22), CHANGED: Detect Magic -- Cast Level: 1 (22), CHANGED: Detect Magic -- # Memorized: 0 (5), CHANGED: Cure disease -- Level: 3 (33), CHANGED: Cure disease -- Cast Level: 3 (33), CHANGED: Cure disease -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Stoneskin -- # Memorized: 1 (0), ADDED: protection from fire, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: Detect Magic, 22, 22, Sniff Sniff. I smell magic! Where's the magic?, 5, 1, null, null. ADDED: Cure disease, 33, 33, Let that icky nasty disease leave your body!, 1, 1, null, null.

x[Dr. Worm] the sun is a mass of incandescent gas

x[JA] tks

x[DM] Hounds moved 15'08".

x[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Juniper

x[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Alastair

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire no longer targets Hounds.

x[DM] still one hound left with paul

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire targets Hounds. Distance: 62'11"

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] ::heads towards the fireball::

x[Ana Ng] ((that could so totally not be me ya know ;o) ))

x[Dr. Worm] puh lease

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] it could, but even if it isn't, it's something to investigate :-P

x[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Valedianna

x[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

x[JA] did we stop running?

x[DM] yes

x[DM] you are gathered in that group

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire: Magic Missile: 5 missiles hit for (d4+1) [3+1] 4, (d4+1) [1+1] 2, (d4+1) [3+1] 4, (d4+1) [1+1] 2, (d4+1) [4+1] 5 added to Hounds

x[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-13) - Heavily Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Kit

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire targets Kit. Distance: 162'07"

x[JA] Kit moved 103'10".

x[JA] Kit: Breathe Fire 10' 2 time a day: 3d6

x[JA] (3d6) [(5+1+6)] 12

x[DM] INIT: 24 GOING: Sweetums

x[dee [slavegirl]] i miust go fo the night... nice meeting yu alland good night to each ofyou.

x[Dr. Worm] bye

x[JA] ttfn

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] ::wavies::

x[Kira (Beth)] bye!

x[DM] have a great night

xdee [slavegirl] has left the game on Fri May 05 20:42:25 EDT 2006

x[DM (to GM only)] Hounds's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-12) - Dying

x[DM] and that eliminates the baying of th hounds

x[DM] ok, assuming that everyone gathers back to where you last saw each other

x[DM] Val can fly to let others know where each other is

x[DM] so you are al gathered up in front of the temple again

x[DM] Combat has finished.

xJA is receiving the map ancient temple...

xJA has received the map ancient temple.

x[JA] I am back at the keyboard.

x[Paul Elvenstire (JA)] Lady Kylia, may I speak with you

x[Ana Ng] uh oh what did I do now

x[Paul Elvenstire (JA)] nothinh, that I know of

x[Ana Ng] then let's talk

x[Paul Elvenstire (JA)] Is everything ok here?

x[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 24'03".

x[DM] Finglass moved 43'08".

x[DM] Finglass moved 15'08".

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] Hello, Paul.

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] Nice to see you again. And you, Kit.

x[Ana Ng] :: blinks ::

x[Ana Ng] Okay? You're kidding right?

xJames Ensor is receiving the map ancient temple...

xJames Ensor has received the map ancient temple.

x[Paul Elvenstire (JA)] well beyond the obvoius

x[Ana Ng] There are crazy wolves roaming about, fleshing eating zombies and gypsies that are looking for their Mommies

x[Paul Elvenstire (JA)] I had a really wierd feeling

xClient has joined the game on Fri May 05 20:48:55 EDT 2006

x[Ana Ng] And I have more suitors then I can shake a lance of disruption at... and I don't want any of them

x[Paul Elvenstire (JA)] that's why I came

x[Ana Ng] Does that answer your question?

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] hi client!

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] that would be the world clashing because fin and kylia are getting married

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] I believe a dimensional rift is being formed in roadhaven as we speak

x[Paul Elvenstire (JA)] seems perfectly normal, can't be that

x[Paul Elvenstire (JA)] Fin, Al what's going on

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] Well, besides the marriage and this mess?

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] ::shrugs::

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] My sister is bothering me again.

x[Paul Elvenstire (JA)] well that could be it who are you marying?

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] each other

x[Paul Elvenstire (JA)] Al and Fin?

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] no, kylia and fin

x[Paul Elvenstire (JA)] i had no idea

x[Paul Elvenstire (JA)] oh

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] neither did kylia truth be told

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] I think she's still in denial

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] She is the one who asked me to suit her.

x[Paul Elvenstire (JA)] are you sure she did not mean tailor

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] Well, she asked me to ask for her hand and send off the suitor she did not wish.

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] And I was thinking of discussing this matter as well.

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] It is fortunate that she is of the same mind as I am.

x[Paul Elvenstire (JA)] WELL that is odd but not errie

x[Ana Ng] :: puts her hands in her head and thinks "we're not even of the same realm" ::

x[Paul Elvenstire (JA)] same plane?

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] What is not to like? She is a strong, intelligent woman. Very capable, and isn't without her beauty.

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] Once you get past her first impressions she is quite caring, really.

x[Ana Ng] Okay... standing here

x[Paul Elvenstire (JA)] ::steps back::

x[Ana Ng] Not dead

x[Ana Ng] Can we kill the zombies now

x[Ana Ng] :: points ::

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] But you are injured. Let me help you.

x[Ana Ng] I'm fine

x[Ana Ng] Ready to make more dead today

x[Paul Elvenstire (JA)] i have a bad feeling

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] Finglass: Orison: So many boo-boos, so little magic. Casts 9 of 'em. Casts Alleviate, Calm, Clarity, Courage, Guidance, Healing, Magic Sense, Memory, Resistance to Magic, Resistance to Poison

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] Finglass: Orison: So many boo-boos, so little magic. Casts 9 of 'em. Casts Alleviate, Calm, Clarity, Courage, Guidance, Healing, Magic Sense, Memory, Resistance to Magic, Resistance to Poison

x[Ana Ng] I don't think you have a bad feeling about the right things

x[DM (to GM only)] ancient temple: No adjustments made

x[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 73 (18) - Lightly Wounded

x[Ana Ng] but thank you... now we make the zombies go away

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] Well, how about bring in a little help?

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] We can send in an elemental to burn them out.

x[Paul Elvenstire (JA)] really?

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] Of course.

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] sure, we have time, get summoning, I know how much you've been wanting to do it since you figured out how

x[Paul Elvenstire (JA)] well I only have an air available

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] ::grins and rubs his hands::

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Finglass modified: Spells - CHANGED: Anti-Animal Shell -- Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Anti-Animal Shell -- Cast Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Conjure Fire Elemental -- Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Conjure Fire Elemental -- Cast Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Dismiss Fire Elemental -- Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Dismiss Fire Elemental -- Cast Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Fire Seeds -- Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Fire Seeds -- Cast Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: The Great Circle -- Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: The Great Circle -- Cast Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Heal -- Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Heal -- Cast Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Harm -- Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Harm -- Cast Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Liveoak -- Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Liveoak -- Cast Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Part Water -- Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Part Water -- Cast Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Sol's Searing Orb -- Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Sol's Searing Orb -- Cast Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Stone Tell -- Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Stone Tell -- Cast Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Transmute Water to Dust -- Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Transmute Water to Dust -- Cast Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Transmute Dust to Water -- Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Transmute Dust to Water -- Cast Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Transport Via Plants -- Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Transport Via Plants -- Cast Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Turn Wood -- Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Turn Wood -- Cast Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Wall of Thorns -- Level: 6 (null), CHANGED: Wall of Thorns -- Cast Level: 6 (null), DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null.

x[JA] so this is an open air temple, If I fly up a bit I can see the whole thing?

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] pretty much from what bob says

x[DM] yes to John

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Finglass modified: Spells - CHANGED: Anti-Animal Shell -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Conjure Fire Elemental -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Dismiss Fire Elemental -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Fire Seeds -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: The Great Circle -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Heal -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Harm -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Liveoak -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Part Water -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Sol's Searing Orb -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Stone Tell -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Transmute Water to Dust -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Transmute Dust to Water -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Transport Via Plants -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Turn Wood -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Wall of Thorns -- Cost: 1 (null), DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, , null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, , null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null.

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Finglass modified: Spells - CHANGED: Animal Summoning III -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Anti-Animal Shell -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Anti-Animal Shell -- # Memorized: -- (null), CHANGED: Conjure Fire Elemental -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Conjure Fire Elemental -- # Memorized: -- (null), CHANGED: Dismiss Fire Elemental -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Dismiss Fire Elemental -- # Memorized: -- (null), CHANGED: Fire Seeds -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Fire Seeds -- # Memorized: -- (null), CHANGED: The Great Circle -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: The Great Circle -- # Memorized: -- (null), CHANGED: Heal -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Heal -- # Memorized: -- (null), CHANGED: Harm -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Harm -- # Memorized: -- (null), CHANGED: Liveoak -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Liveoak -- # Memorized: -- (null), CHANGED: Part Water -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Part Water -- # Memorized: -- (null), CHANGED: Sol's Searing Orb -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Sol's Searing Orb -- # Memorized: -- (null), CHANGED: Stone Tell -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Stone Tell -- # Memorized: -- (null), CHANGED: Transmute Water to Dust -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Transmute Water to Dust -- # Memorized: -- (null), CHANGED: Transmute Dust to Water -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Transmute Dust to Water -- # Memorized: -- (null), CHANGED: Transport Via Plants -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Transport Via Plants -- # Memorized: -- (null), CHANGED: Turn Wood -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Turn Wood -- # Memorized: -- (null), CHANGED: Wall of Thorns -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Wall of Thorns -- # Memorized: -- (null), DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, , null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, , null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, , null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, , null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null.

x[JA] I cast Fly then I float up a bit and cast

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] Finglass: Conjure Fire Elemental: a

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] Roll #1: (d100) [96] 96

x[JA] Air

x[Kira (Beth)] Watching, and yes

x[Kira (Beth)] :)

x[DM] great

x[JA] you are letting him roll for me?

x[DM] no

x[DM] no to john

x[DM] Finglass casts for a fire elemental

x[DM] Paul casts for an Air elemental

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] and get a 24 HD behemoth!!!

x[JA] are you nuts?

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] now all we need is an air one and we can make captain planet

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] no, but apparently you are.

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] priest elementals don't lose control ;)

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] yeah. we're not weak willed like you pansy wizards

x[JA] why do we need two?

x[DM] air elemental moved 106'09".

x[JA] AT THE SAME TIME?

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] cuz it's a different spell entirely. they can only summon specific elementals

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] well, i don't know why you are summoning one

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] i said i would

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] oh... heh... that wasn't a typo

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] I just assumed it was

x[DM] Fire Elemental moved 112'10".

x[JA] so you were not talking to me

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] no.

x[JA] it looked like you asked me to, I asked and Al said sure

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] well, now we have twice the elemental doom for the zombies!

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] ::shrugs:: I'm not about to argue with 2 elementals kicking our enemies's ass

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] how often do we really get to see that happen?

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] not often enough I say

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] send em in

x[DM] Fire Elemental moved 24'04".

x[DM] air elemental moved 15'03".

x[DM] Just a sec checking stats for the two elementals

x[DM] on sizes etc

x[DM] those are both PC icons for you

x[DM] so John and Mike can move them as you desire

x[JA] I am back at the keyboard.

x[air elemental (JA)] tks

x[air elemental (JA)] air elemental moved 118'06".

x[JA] Paul Elvenstire moved 6'10".

x[JA (to GM only)] Character sheet for Paul Elvenstire modified: Misc. Attributes - Altitude:: CHANGED: 30 (0).

x[DM] ok

x[DM] John what are you telling the Air elemental to do?

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Fire Elemental modified: Weapons - ADDED: Attack, , , --, 1, +0, +0, 3d8, , , $thac0, , , , . Saving Throws - Paralysis, Poison or Death:: CHANGED: 7 (null). Rod, Staff or Wand:: CHANGED: 9 (null). Petrification or Polymorph:: CHANGED: 8 (null). Breath Weapon:: CHANGED: 8 (null). Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 10 (null). Armor - ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: 2. ADDED: Personal Information - ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: 12. ADDED: 12. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: Combat - ADDED: 96. ADDED: 96. ADDED: 9. ADDED: 9. ADDED: 1. ADDED: +20. Misc. Attributes -

x[DM] and Mike you are just telling it to kill all the undead?

x[JA] kill the zombies, starting on the left

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] because bob cheats: i'm telling mine to attack everything in the building that isn't us or the other elemental

x[DM] did you update that character john?

x[DM] you can just to the attacks?

x[DM] as they enter the temple the zombies move to attack

x[DM] I will roll int for them

x[JA] I thught I sent you a compleated sheet

x[JA] One sec

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [8+10] 18

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [9+10] 19

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [2+10] 12

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [8+10] 18

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [3+10] 13

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [6+10] 16

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [5+10] 15

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [4+0] 4

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [3+0] 3

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [2+0] 2

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [7+0] 7

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [7+0] 7

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [9+0] 9

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [10+0] 10

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [4+10] 14

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [8+10] 18

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [4+10] 14

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [6+10] 16

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [5+10] 15

x[DM] Terithran: Initiative:(d10+0) [3+0] 3

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [10+0] 10

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [8+0] 8

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [7+0] 7

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [10+0] 10

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [7+0] 7

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [5+0] 5

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [5+0] 5

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [9+0] 9

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [6+10] 16

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [3+10] 13

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [9+10] 19

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [6+10] 16

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [5+10] 15

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [1+10] 11

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [9+10] 19

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [8+10] 18

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [9+10] 19

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [6+10] 16

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [7+10] 17

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [10+10] 20

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [7+10] 17

x[DM] Combat has begun!

x[DM] ROUND: 0

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [9+10] 19

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [1+10] 11

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [6+10] 16

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [2+10] 12

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [3+10] 13

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [1+10] 11

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [5+10] 15

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [3+0] 3

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [3+0] 3

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [5+0] 5

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [9+0] 9

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [4+0] 4

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [7+0] 7

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [9+0] 9

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [6+10] 16

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [3+10] 13

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [9+10] 19

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [6+10] 16

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [3+10] 13

x[DM] Terithran: Initiative:(d10+0) [6+0] 6

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [6+0] 6

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [8+0] 8

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [6+0] 6

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [5+0] 5

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [1+0] 1

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [7+0] 7

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [8+0] 8

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Initiative:(d10+0) [8+0] 8

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [1+10] 11

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [9+10] 19

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [6+10] 16

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [8+10] 18

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [1+10] 11

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [4+10] 14

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [3+10] 13

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [9+10] 19

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [10+10] 20

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [1+10] 11

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [10+10] 20

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [5+10] 15

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [10+10] 20

x[DM] at least the elementals should roll

x[DM] but everyone can if you wish

x[DM] to make it easier

x[DM] Beth roll Int for Kiria just to practice

x[Alastair (James Ensor) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kira modified: Combat - Initiative Modifier: (INIT) : CHANGED: +10 (null).

x[Kira (Beth)] huh?

x[DM] right click on Kira

x[DM] then roll dice

x[DM] then Int

x[Kira (Beth)] Kira: Initiative:(d10+10) [10+10] 20

x[DM] exactly

x[DM] thank you

x[Kira (Beth)] ok

x[DM] John? you roll that?

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] Fire Elemental: Initiative:(d10+20) [4+20] 24

x[JA] I'm a little distracted try to get the kids ready for bed, go on with out me

x[DM] ok, we will take it from here no worries,

xJA has left the game on Fri May 05 21:23:08 EDT 2006

x[Alastair (James Ensor) (to GM only)] Character sheet for air elemental modified: Misc. Attributes -

x[DM] Ok, so Mike is updating the character sheet for the Air Elemental

x[DM] Beth I will have you run that to practice attack

x[DM] will let you know when it is your turn

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] Roll #1: (d100) [66] 66

x[DM] Lorie you still there?

x[DM] and Molly, any questions?

x[Ana Ng] i'm here...still doing prep for the party

x[Ana Ng] Deviled eggs at the moment

x[DM] ok

x[Ana Ng] but watching closely

x[Ana Ng] I have an earth and water elemental ready :O) LOL

x[DM] lol

x[Molly] No, Im fine for now.

x[DM] nice color thank you

x[Ana Ng] LOL... you and color

x[Ana Ng] that's funny

x[Molly] Nice to meet all of you, by the way.

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm) (to GM only)] Character sheet for air elemental modified: Weapons - ADDED: Attack, , , --, , +0, +0, 2d10, , , , , , , . Saving Throws - Paralysis, Poison or Death:: CHANGED: 10 (null). Rod, Staff or Wand:: CHANGED: 12 (null). Petrification or Polymorph:: CHANGED: 11 (null). Breath Weapon:: CHANGED: 12 (null). Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 13 (null). Armor - ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: 2. ADDED: Personal Information - ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: L. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: 36 A. ADDED: 8. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: Combat - ADDED: 64. ADDED: 64. ADDED: 13. ADDED: ADDED: 1. ADDED: +20. Misc. Attributes -

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] air elemental: Initiative:(d10+20) [8+20] 28

x[Alastair (James Ensor)] ::waves::

x[Molly] Hi.

x[DM] so

x[Ana Ng] :: waves from under her pile of deviled eggs ::

x[DM] we are about to start this round of combats

x[DM] there will be a lot of chaos, so please be patient

x[Alastair (nter)] so... didn't easter already happen?

x[Molly] That's fine, I'm not going anywhere.

x[Ana Ng] Kristen's birthday party is tomorrow

x[DM] INIT: 1 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] ROUND: 1

x[DM] INIT: 1 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[Ana Ng] Lots of kids and people

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms moved 42'05".

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms targets Fire Elemental. Distance: 3'11"

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(9+0)] 2. PROBABLY HITS Fire Elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [3] 3 added to Fire Elemental

x[DM] Fire Elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 93 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 3 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms moved 32'06".

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms targets Fire Elemental. Distance: 3'08"

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(10+0)] 1. PROBABLY HITS Fire Elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[Finglass (Dr. Worm)] those worms are gay

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [4] 4 added to Fire Elemental

x[DM] Fire Elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 89 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 3 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[Ana Ng] and...we're open minded. It's not going to rub off on us :)

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms moved 34'05".

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms targets Fire Elemental. Distance: 5'03"

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(16+0)] -5. PROBABLY HITS Fire Elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [6] 6 added to Fire Elemental

x[DM] Fire Elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 83 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 4 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms moved 31'09".

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms targets Fire Elemental. Distance: 5'03"

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(2+0)] 9. Probably MISSES Fire Elemental (AC FINAL: 2)

x[DM] INIT: 5 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms moved 33'04".

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms targets air elemental. Distance: 3'06"

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(7+0)] 4. Probably MISSES air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)

x[DM] INIT: 5 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms moved 35'02".

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms targets air elemental. Distance: 5'02"

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(6+0)] 5. Probably MISSES air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)

x[DM] INIT: 6 GOING: Terithran

x[DM] Terithran moved 78'08".

x[DM] INIT: 6 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms moved 40'05".

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms targets air elemental. Distance: 3'10"

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(7+0)] 4. Probably MISSES air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)

x[DM] INIT: 6 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms moved 45'08".

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms targets air elemental. Distance: 4'01"

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(19+0)] -8. PROBABLY HITS air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [8] 8 added to air elemental

x[DM] air elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 56 (-8) - Lightly Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 7 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms moved 33'10".

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms targets air elemental. Distance: 4'09"

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(2+0)] 9. Probably MISSES air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)

x[DM] INIT: 7 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms moved 41'07".

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms targets Fire Elemental. Distance: 4'02"

x[Dr. Worm (to GM only)] Character sheet for air elemental modified: Combat -

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(14+0)] -3. PROBABLY HITS Fire Elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [6] 6 added to Fire Elemental

x[DM] Fire Elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 77 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 8 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms moved 38'08".

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms targets Fire Elemental. Distance: 4'05"

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms no longer targets Fire Elemental. Distance: 4'05"

xDr. Worm has edited air elemental's effects.

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(13+0)] -2

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(17+0)] -6

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms targets Fire Elemental. Distance: 4'05"

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(3+0)] 8. Probably MISSES Fire Elemental (AC FINAL: 2)

x[DM] INIT: 8 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms moved 41'10".

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms targets air elemental. Distance: 5'00"

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(10+0)] 1. PROBABLY HITS air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [1] 1 added to air elemental

x[DM] air elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 55 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 8 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms moved 40'02".

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms targets air elemental. Distance: 5'01"

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(11+0)] 0. PROBABLY HITS air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [6] 6 added to air elemental

x[DM] air elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 49 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms moved 42'05".

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms targets Fire Elemental. Distance: 4'08"

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(11+0)] 0. PROBABLY HITS Fire Elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [9] 9 added to Fire Elemental

x[DM] Fire Elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 68 (-9) - Moderately Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms moved 39'10".

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms targets air elemental. Distance: 5'00"

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(6+0)] 5. Probably MISSES air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)

x[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] Zombie moved 1'02".

x[DM] Zombie moved 20'11".

x[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] Zombie moved 68'00".

x[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] Zombie moved 63'01".

x[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] Zombie moved 35'09".

x[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] Zombie moved 58'04".

x[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] Zombie moved 69'03".

x[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] Zombie moved 65'01".

x[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] Zombie moved 63'00".

x[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] Zombie moved 18'09".

x[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] Zombie moved 31'08".

x[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] Zombie moved 30'10".

x[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Zombie

x[Dr. Worm] and such is the joys of kloge....

x[Dr. Worm] we sit

x[Dr. Worm] and sit

x[Dr. Worm] and wait

x[DM] Zombie moved 63'07".

x[Dr. Worm] for bob to do combat

x[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] Zombie moved 45'00".

x[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] Zombie moved 66'05".

x[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] Zombie moved 61'09".

x[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] Zombie moved 19'06".

x[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Zombie

x[Ana Ng] well some of us are keeping busy...want to make some salad for me?

x[DM] Zombie moved 46'00".

x[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] Zombie moved 65'06".

x[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] Zombie moved 59'01".

x[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Zombie

x[Dr. Worm] hell no

x[Molly] I take it this goes on for some time??

x[DM] Zombie moved 65'05".

x[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Zombie

x[Dr. Worm] you having cows over for dinner?

x[Dr. Worm] yeah.

x[DM] Zombie moved 20'04".

x[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Zombie

x[Dr. Worm] forever!

x[DM] Zombie moved 58'07".

x[Alastair (nter)] we're waiting a round to see what happens

x[Ana Ng] well this one will go on for a while since there are so many monsters

x[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Zombie

x[Dr. Worm] because bob does things horribly slow

x[Molly] uh huh.

x[DM] Zombie moved 48'10".

x[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] Zombie moved 64'04".

x[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Kira

x[DM] INIT: 24 GOING: Fire Elemental

x[DM] I skipped right over Kira becasue she is not really involved in this combat

x[Dr. Worm] Fire Elemental targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 4'09"

x[Dr. Worm] Fire Elemental: Attack #1: Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(9+0)] 0. PROBABLY HITS Flying Lumonous Worms (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

x[Dr. Worm] Fire Elemental: Damage v SM: Attack: (3d8) [(2+7+1)] 10 added to Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] INIT: 28 GOING: air elemental

x[DM] Ok, so Beth

x[DM] you right click on the air elemental

x[DM] then click on Target

x[Kira (Beth)] ok

x[DM (to GM only)] Flying Lumonous Worms's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-10) - Dying

x[DM] then you click on one of the little flames

x[Kira (Beth)] I don't see target when I right click

x[DM] checking

x[Alastair (bah I say)] 2nd one down

x[Kira (Beth)] got it

x[DM] click on one of the flames

x[DM] then hit esc to stop targeting

x[DM] will let one of the players help direct you

x[Kira (Beth)] i dont see the flames

x[Kira (Beth)] oh god i'm sorry

x[Dr. Worm] the things all around your elemental

x[Dr. Worm] bob has them labled as worms, but bob never uses the right icons for anything

x[Dr. Worm] even though we've made him icons for just about everything

x[Beth] air elemental targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 4'01"

x[DM] exactly right

x[Dr. Worm] his sharks are wolves

x[Dr. Worm] his giants are big beetles

x[Beth] air elemental targets air elemental. Distance: 0'00"

x[Dr. Worm] and his cowled men are clearly wearing helms

x[DM] now you can right click and roll dice to attack

x[Molly] You're doing great!!

x[Beth] air elemental no longer targets Flying Lumonous Worms.

x[Beth] air elemental targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 4'01"

x[DM] then hit the esc key to stop targeting

x[Dr. Worm] gotta right click somewhere empty now

x[Molly] Good!!

x[Dr. Worm] i have a dog named molly.

x[Dr. Worm] well, my mom does.

x[DM] then right click on the elemental and roll dice

x[Kira (Beth)] how to i attack?

x[DM] roll dice, and pick attack

x[Dr. Worm] right click, roll, attacks, and the thing there

x[Dr. Worm] then the one below it is damage if you hit

x[Kira (Beth)] air elemental: Damage v SM: Attack: (2d10) [(1+4)] 5 added to Flying Lumonous Worms

x[Molly] SEE???

x[DM] attack first then damage

x[Dr. Worm] or you can just damage them. that's even better.

x[Dr. Worm] nah. let's let her do it her way.

x[DM] grins

x[Molly] YOU DID IT!!

x[DM] yeah you want it that easy

x[DM] Beth roll the attack first

x[Dr. Worm] well, fin hits everything anyway.

x[DM] roll dice, attack, then the +1 rem

x[DM] to roll the attack

x[Kira (Beth)] air elemental: Attack #1: Attack: (-(d20+0)-1) [-(5+0)-1] -6 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Flying Lumonous Worms (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

x[DM] there you go

x[DM] now you can do the same for damage

x[Molly] FANTASTIC!!!!!

x[Kira (Beth)] air elemental: Damage v SM: Attack: (2d10) [(3+8)] 11 added to Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM (to GM only)] Flying Lumonous Worms's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -8 (-16) - Dying

x[Molly] TAKE THAT WORMBREATH!!

x[DM] and yoru first kill

x[DM] ok up in the right hand corner of the screen is the next button

x[Kira (Beth)] I need a drink

x[DM] lol

x[DM] there is a red button

x[Kira (Beth)] the next button?

x[DM] just click that to signify that you are done

x[DM] yeap

x[Molly] one mead, coming up.

x[DM] ROUND: 2

x[DM] very good Beth

x[Dr. Worm] oh god.

x[DM] INIT: 1 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[Dr. Worm] now we wait

x[Dr. Worm] i need a drink, too

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(13+0)] -2. PROBABLY HITS Fire Elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [3] 3 added to Fire Elemental

x[DM] Fire Elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 65 (-3) - Moderately Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 3 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(12+0)] -1. PROBABLY HITS Fire Elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [3] 3 added to Fire Elemental

x[DM] Fire Elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 62 (-3) - Moderately Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 4 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(9+0)] 2. PROBABLY HITS Fire Elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [2] 2 added to Fire Elemental

x[DM] Fire Elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 60 (-2) - Moderately Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 5 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(14+0)] -3. PROBABLY HITS air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [8] 8 added to air elemental

x[DM] air elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 41 (-8) - Moderately Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 5 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(11+0)] 0. PROBABLY HITS air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass: Initiative:(d10(+10+-2)) [5(10-2)] 13

x[Alastair (bah I say)] Alastair: Initiative:(d10+10+0) [4+10+0] 14

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [5] 5 added to air elemental

x[DM] air elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (-5) - Moderately Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 6 GOING: Terithran

x[DM] Terithran moved 60'01".

x[DM] INIT: 6 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(9+0)] 2. PROBABLY HITS air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [6] 6 added to air elemental

x[DM] air elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 7 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(5+0)] 6. Probably MISSES air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)

x[DM] INIT: 7 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(9+0)] 2. PROBABLY HITS Fire Elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [10] 10 added to Fire Elemental

x[DM] Fire Elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 50 (-10) - Moderately Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 8 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(5+0)] 6. Probably MISSES Fire Elemental (AC FINAL: 2)

x[DM] INIT: 8 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(5+0)] 6. Probably MISSES air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)

x[DM] INIT: 8 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(13+0)] -2. PROBABLY HITS air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [1] 1 added to air elemental

x[DM] air elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (-1) - Heavily Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(7+0)] 4. Probably MISSES Fire Elemental (AC FINAL: 2)

x[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(3+0)] 8. Probably MISSES air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)

x[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Finglass

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass moved 8'06".

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass moved 1'04".

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 33'00"

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 32'11"

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (10-+2-(d20+10)-2) [10-2-(16+10)-2] -20 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Flying Lumonous Worms (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [5+6] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM (to GM only)] Flying Lumonous Worms's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-11) - Dying

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (10-+2-(d20+10)-2) [10-2-(11+10)-2] -15 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Flying Lumonous Worms (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [6+6] 12 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM (to GM only)] Flying Lumonous Worms's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-12) - Dying

x[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Alastair

x[Dr. Worm] i suppose there is someone slower than bob

x[Molly] Um, hate to be an ignoramus here, but what exactly is a 'Terithran'??

x[Dr. Worm] dunno

x[DM] no one knows

x[Dr. Worm] probably something nasty

x[Dr. Worm] that bob will use to cheat us

x[DM] except me

x[Alastair (bah I say)] Alastair: Haste: Lets move all fast and stuff.

x[DM] Sweetums moved 34'03".

x[Molly] Uh huh. Thank you for the enlightenment.

x[DM] Kit moved 43'09".

x[DM] Paul Elvenstire moved 40'00".

x[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 9'03".

x[DM] Valedianna moved 23'06".

x[Alastair (bah I say)] on fire elemental, val, and finglass

x[Ana Ng] Bob could be nice and private message her details :O)

x[Dr. Worm] Valedianna: Initiative:(d10+10++2) [3+10+2] 15

x[Dr. Worm] Valedianna moved 38'10".

x[Dr. Worm] Valedianna moved 39'09".

x[Molly] Now why would he want to do a silly thing like that and take away the surprise??

x[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Zombie

x[Molly] I was just curious if you people knew, that's all.

x[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Valedianna

x[Ana Ng] Oh us? nah, we know better than to ask BOB a crazy question like what is it

x[Ana Ng] LOL :O)

xDr. Worm has edited Valedianna's effects.

x[Dr. Worm] Valedianna targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 30'02"

x[Dr. Worm] Valedianna: Attack #1: Comp. Long Bow: (17-(d20+1++2)) [17-(2+1+2)] 12. Probably MISSES Flying Lumonous Worms (AC FINAL: 1)

x[Dr. Worm] Valedianna: Attack #1: Comp. Long Bow: (17-(d20+1++2)) [17-(3+1+2)] 11. Probably MISSES Flying Lumonous Worms (AC FINAL: 1)

x[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Zombie

x[Molly] Ah, then forgive me. Me know nots what I's doing anyways...

x[DM] grins

x[DM] molly you can feel free to ask anything you want

x[Dr. Worm] it's yoru turn bob

x[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Zombie

x[Molly] And you can knock off the cheeky grin thing, O All-Knowing Master.

x[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Kira

x[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Fire Elemental

x[Dr. Worm] he doesn't have a cheeky grin. just a bit of a leer

x[Molly] You have WAY too much Cheshire Cat in you for my comfort.

x[DM] Molly can you do the attack for the fire elemental please

x[Molly] Excuse me??

x[Kira (Beth)] ROFL

x[DM] right click

x[DM] target

x[DM] click on a flame

x[Molly] Be careful, before I set a certain DM on fire.

x[DM] Beth can help you

x[Dr. Worm] spiffy

x[Dr. Worm] then you should come to the table. i'll bring the lighter fluid

x[Kira (Beth)] Oh, there's the blind leading the blind

x[Molly] did right click, no flame.

x[Molly] where am I anyway??

x[Ana Ng] Please don't burn the pool table... I'd like to see it again before I'm old :O)

x[Molly] We have a pool table??

x[Alastair (bah I say)] okay, so, left click on the fire elemental

x[Alastair (bah I say)] (ignore bob's silly way of targeting)

x[Alastair (bah I say)] okay, fire elemental should be hilighted yellow

x[Alastair (bah I say)] yes?

x[Molly] got a red circle. Is that what I want?

x[Alastair (bah I say)] red circle?

x[Molly] yes.

x[Alastair (bah I say)] you left clicked on the fire elemental and got a red circle?

x[Molly] says speed effect in the background.

x[Alastair (bah I say)] weird

x[Alastair (bah I say)] it should hilight yellow when you left click on the fire elemental

x[Alastair (bah I say)] I'm not sure what the red circle you speak of would be

x[Molly] Fire Elemental: Attack #1: Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(8+0)] 1

x[DM] ok, you need to target first then roll the attack

x[Molly] huh?

x[DM] right click

x[DM] on the fire elemental

x[Alastair (bah I say)] shh bob

x[DM] you will see target

x[Alastair (bah I say)] your way's more complicated

x[Alastair (bah I say)] left click the elemental

x[Alastair (bah I say)] it'll hilight yellow

x[Alastair (bah I say)] hold down ctrl

x[Molly] target, yes.

x[Alastair (bah I say)] you should see a blue arrow appear

x[DM] then click on a flame

x[Alastair (bah I say)] for as long as you hold ctrl

x[Alastair (bah I say)] click on the flame or whatever other monster you wanna target

x[Molly] blue crosshairs, yes

x[Molly] Fire Elemental targets Fire Elemental. Distance: 0'00"

x[Molly] Fire Elemental no longer targets Fire Elemental.

x[Molly] ah hell.

x[Molly] Fire Elemental targets Fire Elemental. Distance: 0'00"

x[Molly] now what?

x[Alastair (bah I say)] well, you're targetting yourself

x[Molly] sorry?

x[Alastair (bah I say)] target the fires also labelled as "flying luminous worms"

x[Alastair (bah I say)] might need to zoom in a bit to see them

x[Alastair (bah I say)] they're kinda hard to see

x[Alastair (bah I say)] bob seems to enjoy tormenting us with hard to see icons

x[Alastair (bah I say)] he gets some sadistic pleasure from it

x[Molly] ok, what do I do after I've targered the triangle??

x[Molly] Hello??

x[Alastair (bah I say)] you are the fire elemental, when you targetted something, try targetting something that isn't the fire elemental. otherwise you'll be swinging at yourself

x[Alastair (bah I say)] which of course I hope is not what you intend to do

x[Alastair (bah I say)] cuz I don't wanna talk a fire elemental out of committing suicide

x[DM] Let me show you

x[Molly] Please.

x[DM] Fire Elemental targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 3'05"

x[DM] now you have targeted the flame to the left of you

x[DM] now you can roll the attack like you did earlier

x[DM] roll dice, attack

x[Molly] uh huh.

x[Molly] ok. trying again.

x[Molly] Fire Elemental targets Fire Elemental. Distance: 0'00"

x[Molly] Fire Elemental no longer targets Fire Elemental.

x[DM] no need to mess with targeting

x[DM] just do the attack

x[DM] the way I do it is right click on the figure, then roll dice, then attack, then the rem+1

x[DM] you did that before

x[Molly] Fire Elemental: Attack #1: Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(11+0)] -2. PROBABLY HITS Flying Lumonous Worms (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

x[DM] now do the same to roll for damage

x[Kira (Beth)] You Did it!!!

x[Molly] Fire Elemental: Damage v SM: Attack: (3d8) [(2+2+3)] 7 added to Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM (to GM only)] Flying Lumonous Worms's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-7) - Massively Wounded

x[DM] and now in the upper right corner you click on end

x[DM] next or what ever your button says

x[Molly] Anybody still alive out there?? Besides the worm thing??

x[Molly] Next?? end??

x[Alastair (bah I say)] Kira: (d) -1

x[DM] the red button in the upper right

x[DM] INIT: 28 GOING: air elemental

x[DM] ok Beth you go

x[Molly] did that do it??

x[Beth] air elemental targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 5'02"

x[DM] exactly

x[Beth] air elemental no longer targets air elemental.

x[Kira (Beth)] air elemental: Attack #1: Attack: (-(d20+0)-1) [-(1+0)-1] -2 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Flying Lumonous Worms (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

x[DM] adn damage

x[Kira (Beth)] air elemental: Damage v SM: Attack: (2d10) [(4+7)] 11 added to Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM (to GM only)] Flying Lumonous Worms's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-11) - Dying

x[DM] and done

x[DM] INIT: 30 GOING: Zombie

x[Molly] I am back at the keyboard.

x[DM] ROUND: 3

x[DM] INIT: 1 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[Molly] and the rest of the troupe's comatose by now....

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(11+0)] 0. PROBABLY HITS Fire Elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [3] 3 added to Fire Elemental

x[DM] INIT: 3 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(12+0)] -1. PROBABLY HITS Fire Elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [2] 2 added to Fire Elemental

x[DM] Fire Elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 45 (-5) - Heavily Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 4 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[Molly] Ok, boys, you can wake up from your naps now. The ignoramus is done shooting at shadows.

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(14+0)] -3. PROBABLY HITS Fire Elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [4] 4 added to Fire Elemental

x[DM] Fire Elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 41 (-4) - Heavily Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 5 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(1+0)] 10. Probably MISSES air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)

x[DM] INIT: 5 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(20+0)] -9 [CRITICAL HIT]

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [1] 1 added to air elemental

x[DM] air elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-1) - Heavily Wounded

x[Dr. Worm] it's just klooge that makes us comatose

x[DM] INIT: 6 GOING: Terithran

x[DM] INIT: 6 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(1+0)] 10. Probably MISSES air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)

x[DM] INIT: 7 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(9+0)] 2. PROBABLY HITS air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [6] 6 added to air elemental

x[DM] air elemental: Damage v SM: Attack: (2d10) [(9+10)] 19

x[DM] air elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 8 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(3+0)] 8. Probably MISSES air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)

x[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(12+0)] -1. PROBABLY HITS Fire Elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [1] 1 added to Fire Elemental

x[DM] Fire Elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (-1) - Heavily Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(16+0)] -5. PROBABLY HITS air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [6] 6 added to air elemental

x[DM] air elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Finglass

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 36'05"

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 37'07"

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (10-+2-(d20+10)-2) [10-2-(12+10)-2] -16 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Flying Lumonous Worms (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [1+6] 7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM (to GM only)] Flying Lumonous Worms's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-7) - Massively Wounded

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (10-+2-(d20+10)-2) [10-2-(3+10)-2] -7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Flying Lumonous Worms (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [4+6] 10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM (to GM only)] Flying Lumonous Worms's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -9 (-10) - Dying

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (10-+2-(d20+10)-2) [10-2-(1+10)-2] -5 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Flying Lumonous Worms (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [4+6] 10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM (to GM only)] Flying Lumonous Worms's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -9 (-10) - Dying

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 36'05"

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (10-+2-(d20+10)-2) [10-2-(20+10)-2] -24 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] [CRITICAL HIT]

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (10-+2-(d20+10)-2) [10-2-(4+10)-2] -8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Flying Lumonous Worms (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [3+6] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Flying Lumonous Worms

x[Dr. Worm] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking: (1d6+6) [3+6] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM (to GM only)] Flying Lumonous Worms's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -27 (-18) - Dead

x[DM (to GM only)] Zombie's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -16 (-18) - Dead

x[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Alastair

x[Dr. Worm] Valedianna targets Zombie. Distance: 31'08"

x[Dr. Worm] Valedianna: Attack #1: Short Sword: (17-(d20+2++3)) [17-(20+2+3)] -8 [CRITICAL HIT]

x[Dr. Worm] Valedianna: Attack #1: Short Sword: (17-(d20+2++3)) [17-(2+2+3)] 10. Probably MISSES Zombie (AC FINAL: 8)

x[Dr. Worm] Valedianna: Damage v SM: Comp. Long Bow: (d6) [5] 5 added to Zombie

x[Dr. Worm] Valedianna: Attack #1: Comp. Long Bow: (17-(d20+1++2)) [17-(6+1+2)] 8. PROBABLY HITS Zombie (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

x[Dr. Worm] Valedianna: Damage v SM: Comp. Long Bow: (d6) [5] 5 added to Zombie

x[DM (to GM only)] Zombie's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -8 (-10) - Dying

x[Dr. Worm] Valedianna targets Zombie. Distance: 31'09"

x[Dr. Worm] Valedianna: Attack #1: Short Sword: (17-(d20+2++3)) [17-(9+2+3)] 3. PROBABLY HITS Zombie (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

x[Dr. Worm] Valedianna: Damage v SM: Short Sword: (d6+2++7) [1+2+7] 10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Zombie

x[Dr. Worm] Valedianna: Attack #1: Comp. Long Bow: (17-(d20+1++2)) [17-(6+1+2)] 8. PROBABLY HITS Zombie (AC FINAL: 8)!!!

x[DM (to GM only)] Zombie's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -8 (-10) - Dying

x[Dr. Worm] Valedianna: Damage v SM: Comp. Long Bow: (d6) [3] 3 added to Zombie

x[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Valedianna

x[bah I say] Alastair targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 33'07"

x[Alastair (bah I say)] Alastair: Magic missile: I cast Magic Missile at the darkness!!! (5d4+5) [(3+1+3+4+3)+5] 19 pts of damage! added to Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM (to GM only)] Flying Lumonous Worms's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -11 (-19) - Dead

x[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Kira

x[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Fire Elemental

x[DM] ok, Molly

x[Beth] Fire Elemental targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 5'03"

x[Molly] uh huh.

x[Beth] Fire Elemental targets Fire Elemental. Distance: 0'00"

x[DM] you had it right the first time

x[Beth] Fire Elemental no longer targets Flying Lumonous Worms.

x[Molly] Fire Elemental: Attack #1: Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(10+0)] -1

x[DM] first target the worm

x[DM] then roll the attack

x[Beth] Fire Elemental targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 5'03"

x[Beth] Fire Elemental no longer targets Fire Elemental.

x[Beth] Fire Elemental no longer targets Flying Lumonous Worms.

x[Beth] Fire Elemental targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 5'03"

x[DM] I find it easier to target then hit esc to stop

x[Molly] can I attack a zombie also?

x[DM] not yet

x[DM] but soon yes

x[Kira (Beth)] Fire Elemental: Attack #1: Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(6+0)] 3. Probably MISSES Flying Lumonous Worms (AC FINAL: 1)

x[Alastair (bah I say)] keep in mind you have 2 attacks due to the haste

x[Molly] don't see anymore worms around the fire guy.

x[DM] you get two attacks this round

x[DM] so you can roll one more Beth

x[Kira (Beth)] Fire Elemental: Attack #1: Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(18+0)] -9. PROBABLY HITS Flying Lumonous Worms (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

x[Kira (Beth)] Fire Elemental: Damage v SM: Attack: (3d8) [(5+6+5)] 16 added to Flying Lumonous Worms

x[Molly] wait a minute, I have 2 attacks??

x[Alastair (bah I say)] for as long as my haste spell is affecting the fire elemental, yes

x[DM] INIT: 28 GOING: air elemental

x[DM (to GM only)] Flying Lumonous Worms's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -8 (-16) - Dying

x[Alastair (bah I say)] haste is a spell that doubles your attacks for a short duration

x[Molly] Fire Elemental targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 5'03"

x[Molly] Fire Elemental no longer targets Flying Lumonous Worms.

x[DM] ok

x[DM] Molly

x[Molly] Fire Elemental targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 5'03"

x[Molly] Fire Elemental no longer targets Flying Lumonous Worms.

x[DM] Beth just rolled the attacks for the Fire elelmental

x[Molly] Fire Elemental targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 5'03"

x[DM] the air elemental is up next

x[Molly] Fire Elemental no longer targets Flying Lumonous Worms.

x[Molly] Fire Elemental targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 5'03"

x[Molly] Fire Elemental no longer targets Flying Lumonous Worms.

x[DM] I will take the dead worms off now

x[Alastair (bah I say)] nice targetting, but the things with x's on em are dead

x[Alastair (bah I say)] and you don't wanna beat a dead horse, or luminous worm as the case may be

x[DM] there you go easier to see now

x[Molly] air elemental targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 4'09"

x[Molly] air elemental no longer targets Flying Lumonous Worms.

x[DM] now roll the attack

x[Molly] air elemental targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 4'09"

x[Molly] air elemental no longer targets Flying Lumonous Worms.

x[Molly] air elemental targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 4'09"

x[Molly] air elemental no longer targets Flying Lumonous Worms.

x[DM] Ok, Molly

x[DM] hit Esc

x[Molly] I am back at the keyboard.

x[Molly] Thank you.

x[DM] I will talk you through the alternative way to targeting

x[DM] left click one

x[DM] once

x[DM] then you have the air elemental highlighted

x[Molly] Now I do the dice thing?

x[DM] not yet

x[DM] you do not have anythign targeted yet

x[DM] you have the air elemental highlighted?

x[Molly] left clicked once.

x[DM] then hold down the ctrl key

x[DM] and you get a blue target cross hair

x[DM] move that over a flame

x[Molly] air elemental targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 4'09"

x[DM] click on the flame

x[DM] now let go of ctrl

x[Molly] air elemental no longer targets Flying Lumonous Worms.

x[Molly] air elemental targets air elemental. Distance: 0'00"

x[Molly] flame?

x[DM] ok, I remeoved the target to start again

x[DM] hold cntrl down

x[Molly] rats.

x[DM] you get a blue arrow

x[DM] click on the flame

x[DM] then let go of the cntrl key

x[Ana Ng] Well I guess there isn't much more for me tonight, so I think I'm going to log off

x[Ana Ng] Have a nice evening all

x[DM] have a great night Loried

x[Dr. Worm] well, it's time anyway.

x[Dr. Worm] nighty

xbah I say has left the game on Fri May 05 22:55:03 EDT 2006

x[Molly] sorry.

xDr. Worm has left the game on Fri May 05 22:55:10 EDT 2006

xAna Ng has left the game on Fri May 05 22:55:10 EDT 2006

x[DM] we will finish here no worries

x[DM] it is ok Molly

x[DM] always have to teach people the first night

x[DM] it is expected

x[DM] I am still here and will work with both of you

x[Molly] now what?

x[DM] you need to target the flame

x[DM] so first left clik on the air elemental

x[DM] then hold cntrl down

x[DM] you then click on the flame

x[Molly] air elemental targets Flying Lumonous Worms. Distance: 3'10"

x[DM] and then let go of the cntrl key

x[DM] that is rght

x[DM] now you can roll the attack

x[Molly] now what?

x[Molly] air elemental: Attack #1: Attack: (-(d20+0)-1) [-(2+0)-1] -3 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Flying Lumonous Worms (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

x[Molly] air elemental: Damage v SM: Attack: (2d10) [(6+8)] 14 added to Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM (to GM only)] Flying Lumonous Worms's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-14) - Dying

x[DM] now click on next

x[DM] INIT: 30 GOING: Zombie

x[Molly] ok, now what??

x[DM] Zombie: Initiative:(d10+10) [10+10] 20

x[DM] now is my turn

x[DM] oh and by the way they just said to tell Beth that they would like to have a steady player around

x[DM] as they were walking out the door

x[Kira (Beth)] ME??

x[DM] Zombie, Zombie, Zombie and Zombie moved 33'04".

x[DM] Zombie, Zombie, Zombie and Zombie moved 21'02".

x[Molly] Well, I don't think they were taling to me.

x[DM] grins

x[DM] they were asking me why I was so mean to Molly to make her do this the first night

x[DM] most people get two or three weeks before they roll any dice

x[Kira (Beth)] I was wondering the same thing. *grin*

x[Molly] Did you tell them you do this to me all the time??

x[DM] I told them how wonderful the two of you are in teh agency

x[DM] Zombie and Zombie moved 19'10".

x[Molly] uh huh.

x[DM] Effect Short Range Bow for Valedianna has expired.

x[DM] ROUND: 4

x[DM] INIT: 5 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[Molly] Well, nothing like jumping in quicksand on your first day.

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(19+0)] -8. PROBABLY HITS air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [9] 9 added to air elemental

x[DM] air elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (-9) - Massively Wounded

x[DM] INIT: 5 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(7+0)] 4. Probably MISSES air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)

x[DM] INIT: 6 GOING: Terithran

x[DM] INIT: 7 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(5+0)] 6. Probably MISSES air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)

x[DM] INIT: 8 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Attack #1: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(9+0)] 2. PROBABLY HITS air elemental (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

x[DM] Flying Lumonous Worms: Damage v L: Bite: (1d10) [8] 8 added to air elemental

x[DM] air elemental's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-8) - Dying

x[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Flying Lumonous Worms

x[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Finglass

x[DM] ok, and we pause right htere

x[DM] because we will have Mike roll finglass's attacks first thing next week

x[Kira (Beth)] ok

x[DM] so any questions?

x[DM] you both did very good

x[Molly] I take it we just lost one of the good guys.

x[DM] yes

x[Molly] uh huh.

x[DM] seriously

x[Molly] how many left??

x[DM] of the bad guys?

x[Molly] the air thing.

x[Molly] I thought that was a good guy.

x[DM] air elemental was only one

x[DM] and yes you side used magic to summon it to fight for you

x[DM] just like the fire elemental

x[Molly] ok. and ??

x[DM] now it is dead

x[Molly] uh huh.

x[Molly] so now we have to kill the fire thing too?

x[DM] the fire elemental is on your side too,

x[DM] was summoned just like the air elelemental

x[Molly] uh huh, and what happens when it dies??

x[DM] the flames or the flying lumonous worms are the bad guys

x[DM] when they die they disolve

x[DM] and go back to the place where they were summoned from

x[Molly] oh goodie.

x[Molly] what about the zombie things?

x[DM] what is your question beth?

x[Kira (Beth)] um.....

x[DM] the zombies are undead that are stalking you

x[DM] they are seeking out the living to kill them

x[DM] they hvae not attacked the elementals

x[Kira (Beth)] I'm fairly caught up with the current plot

x[Kira (Beth)] but, I wouldn't mind knowing what you have in store for me

x[DM] you understand the mechanics of how to do things now

x[DM] in store for Kira?

x[Kira (Beth)] pretty much

x[Kira (Beth)] yeah

x[DM] I have no clue

x[Molly] uh huh.

x[Kira (Beth)] and wouldn't tell me if you did, huh?

x[DM] maybe you like these guys and want to stay around with them

x[DM] actually I would

x[Kira (Beth)] I do

x[DM] you as the Player Character have full control over your character

x[DM] I do not tell you how to run it

x[Kira (Beth)] I'd like to keep trying anyway

x[DM] or things like that

x[DM] you get to do what you want with it

x[DM] ok,

x[Kira (Beth)] As long as everyone is willing to be patient with me

x[Molly] (I'd beware of things that go bump in the night.

x[DM] so when they get back home after this trip to the temple

x[Molly] or grin a lot)

x[DM] I will tell them trhough Alfred that there is a small problem

x[Kira (Beth)] I'll need another bottle of Kava

x[Kira (Beth)] ok

x[DM] and that Kira has decided not to go find her family

x[DM] but she wants to join up with the adventurers

x[Kira (Beth)] what is the problem

x[Kira (Beth)] they're going to ask, it would be nice to know the answer *grin*

x[DM] that is the problem

x[DM] he was supposed to get you to your parents

x[DM] and you did not go

x[DM] you stayed instead

x[Kira (Beth)] oh

x[Molly] (They'll have a beguling gypsy to deal with now)

x[DM] Molly you need a couple more sessions

x[Kira (Beth)] beguiling hasn't worked so far

x[DM] then we will see how it works out

x[Molly] No, I need a LLLOOOOTTT more sessions.

x[DM] do you have any idea what you might be interested in playing?

x[DM] this is only Beth's third

x[Molly] a rock? a tree?

x[DM] lol

x[DM] no pressure

x[Molly] a fish sounds nice.

x[Kira (Beth)] LOL

x[Molly] no, M would eat that.

x[Kira (Beth)] you have time to think on it

x[Kira (Beth)] I think

x[DM] lots of time

x[DM] weeks

x[Molly] how bout a nice rose bush somewhere??

x[Molly] y'know, pretty flowers, with the occasional thorn??

x[Kira (Beth)] Ok, so I need to develop my character?

x[DM] true

x[DM] to Beth

x[DM] you see how you have a notes section?

x[Kira (Beth)] no

x[DM] you can type in there some ideas

x[Kira (Beth)] let me look

x[DM] view character sheet

xBeth is receiving the map Base...

xBeth has received the map Base.

x[DM] Molly you can do that with one of the other characters

x[Molly] Other characters??

x[DM] double click on Alfread

xMolly is receiving the map Base...

xMolly has received the map Base.

x[DM] there you go you have the new map

x[Molly] I am back at the keyboard.

x[Molly] ok.

x[DM] now if you right clik on him

x[DM] and view character sheet

x[DM] sorry

x[DM] right click

x[DM] options

x[Molly] just tried to.

x[DM] and show character sheet

x[Kira (Beth)] I don't have options

x[Kira (Beth)] Up in View I have options

x[DM] sighs, I have different choices than you

x[Molly] got a small black screen and an hourglass.

x[DM] no

x[Kira (Beth)] Is that the one?

x[DM] not the menu bar

x[Kira (Beth)] ok

x[DM] when you click on your character

x[DM] the icon

x[DM] Molly is still loading teh map

x[Molly] got a small black screen and an hourglass.

x[Kira (Beth)] I get a window with a lot of choices

x[Kira (Beth)] none of them are options

x[DM] what do you see?

x[Kira (Beth)] I have face, script, chat as Kira, rotation, etc

x[DM] ok

x[DM] on that list is there a show character sheet?

x[Kira (Beth)] yes

x[DM] click there

x[Kira (Beth)] ok

x[DM] same thing for you molly but with the alfread character

x[Kira (Beth)] that's how I knew I was food

x[DM] grins

x[DM] there is a tab for attibutes

x[DM] proficineces, etc

x[DM] the last one is notes

x[DM] if you click there

x[Kira (Beth)] I don't have any tabs

x[DM] attibutes, proficienes, equipemnt, spells, expressions, notes

x[Kira (Beth)] Just an attribute thing

x[Kira (Beth)] shows Kiras Icon/pic, and lists attributes

x[DM] do you see view, edit, revert,

x[Kira (Beth)] nope

x[DM] hmmm

x[Kira (Beth)] It's just a semi-transparent attribute window

x[DM] ok

x[DM] think you have the wrong thing then

x[DM] you want the character sheet

x[DM] where you can make changes to things

x[Kira (Beth)] when I click on character sheet nothing else comes up

x[DM] along the top of the map

x[DM] there should be a tab for your character?

x[DM] or if you click on your character on the tree

x[Kira (Beth)] no

x[Kira (Beth)] just one tab and it's unmarked it's the map tab

x[DM] ok

x[DM] then right click on kira on the tree on the left

x[Kira (Beth)] did that

x[DM] do you see view character shet?

x[DM] or an options menu?

x[Kira (Beth)] that's what I've been clicking on

x[Kira (Beth)] no options

x[DM] ok

x[DM] I will look at it from your side tomroorw

x[DM] or sunday

x[Kira (Beth)] tried clicking on Kira's icon also

x[DM] to know what to tell you better

x[Kira (Beth)] alright

x[DM] looks like you both made progress tonight

x[Kira (Beth)] *smile*

x[Molly] Thank you.

x[Kira (Beth)] and I'm still here and not 50 miles away hiding in a hole

x[Molly] (Curtsy)

x[DM] becasue you can handle this easy

x[Kira (Beth)] yeah, right

x[DM] would not invite either of you in if I did nto think so

x[DM] I have put a lot of time into this game

x[DM] I look for good people

x[Kira (Beth)] And she says I'M an optimist

x[Molly] I keep telling her that.

x[Kira (Beth)] I know you have

x[Kira (Beth)] 14 years?

x[DM] 93

x[Molly] 93 YEARS??

x[DM] May 14 1993

x[Kira (Beth)] 93 YEARS??

x[DM] was teh first game

x[DM] session

x[Kira (Beth)] that's right

x[Kira (Beth)] may of 93, I remember you told me that

x[Molly] I was going to say, happy retirement.

x[Kira (Beth)] I can see him still playing this at 93

x[DM] so will be our 14th year startign next week

x[Kira (Beth)] *grin*

x[DM] grins I agree

x[Kira (Beth)] Sleuth too

x[Kira (Beth)] I know I will be *grin*

x[Molly] I'll be lucky to be conscious next wee.

x[Molly] let alone at 93.

x[Kira (Beth)] Omega oughta be really big by then

x[Molly] at least with space travel.

x[DM] smiles

x[Molly] (checks to see if the rocking chair is swinging yet)

x[Kira (Beth)] I'd still have my pub on Lycos if it didn't dump it's community sites

x[Kira (Beth)] Silverwood would be 9 as of last month

x[Molly] Omega had a pub??

x[DM] ok

x[DM] wrapping this up

x[Kira (Beth)] No, my place in the lycos community

x[DM] smiles

x[Molly] ah.

x[Kira (Beth)] It's past your bedtime

x[DM] not quite yet

x[DM] but i am goign to close this down

x[Molly] ok, bonne nuit, Sorcerer.

x[DM] and be ready for the morning

x[Kira (Beth)] Ok. g'night

x[DM] have a great night

x[DM] up in the tool bar

x[Molly] you too.

x[Kira (Beth)] revenz doux

x[DM] you click on disconnet

x[DM] toleave the game

x[DM] same button you used to join

x[Molly] ok.

xMolly has left the game on Fri May 05 23:34:37 EDT 2006

x[Kira (Beth)] not letting me disconnect

x[DM] what message are you seeing?

x[Kira (Beth)] nothing, it's doing nothing

x[DM] ok, I can do it from my side as well

x[Kira (Beth)] I click on disconnect and nothing happens

x[Kira (Beth)] ok

x[DM] will log you out

x[DM] night

x[Kira (Beth)] night

xBeth has left the game on Fri May 05 23:35:45 EDT 2006