View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / May1608

May 16 08 - The Bigger They Are

[DM] ROUND: 113

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

Kaz has joined the game on Fri May 16 18:06:06 EDT 2008

[Kaz] Hi hi

Kaz is receiving the map Upper Level Rear...

Kaz has received the map Upper Level Rear.

Vicki has joined the game on Fri May 16 18:15:42 EDT 2008

[DM] Moirra moved 8'03".

[Vicki] Hi there

Vicki is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

Vicki has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[Kaz] Hi Vicki

[Kaz] back in a few - I really need to figure out what I'm going to eat

[Kaz] I am away from the keyboard.

[Vicki] brb gotta run an errand

[Vicki] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kaz] so, looks like Pizza in some form or another. :(

[Kaz] I'm committing gastric suicide!

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] it is a good thing

[DM] Mike just came in

[DM] he is setting up

[DM] we are ordering

[DM] be right back

mikE has joined the game on Fri May 16 18:44:29 EDT 2008

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] Antarias moved 17'06".

[DM] Finglass moved 27'01".

[mikE] hey kaz

[Kaz] Heya Mike, how've you been?

[mikE] alright. not too bad.

[Vicki] I am back at the keyboard.

[Vicki] hi Mike

[Vicki] I'm cooking dinner so I'm in and out now

[Vicki] I am away from the keyboard.

[Vicki] I am back at the keyboard.

[Vicki] I am away from the keyboard.

[Vicki] I am back at the keyboard.

John has joined the game on Fri May 16 19:09:10 EDT 2008

[Vicki] hi John

[mikE] hey john!

[mikE] boy am i glad you made it

[Kaz] Heya John!

[mikE] we need fliers.

[John] why?

[John] no we do not

[mikE] and wall of stone

[John] we have one here

[mikE] yeah. you.

[mikE] which is why i'm glad you showed up.

[mikE] paul and ramone fly

[Kaz] doesn't Arilyn fly?

[mikE] and flying would be a darn spiffy thing now.

[mikE] ah, yes, she does too.

Chowder has joined the game on Fri May 16 19:11:43 EDT 2008

[mikE] i need to wish fin some flying

[Kaz] Sometimes Moirra flies

[John] not once we stone in the hole

[mikE] thrown by giants doesn't count as flying

[Kaz] but she needs her "special" component. *snicker*

John is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

John has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[Chowder] Hello Hello one and all

[John] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kaz] Hi hi!

Chowder is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

Chowder has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[John] and while Paul is flying, not sure he can carry anyone, so it does not help you

[Flurry] I hope all is well! And may we have a super duper Anniversary game session!!!!!

[mikE] well, i was more thinking you and ramone can clear out the rooms. =P

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] Fritz pick up your phone

[Kit (Flurry)] Ahhh uhmmm ok are you calling me?

[mikE] what we need here is batman's zip lines

[Is my name] okey doke ready to go

[John] I have to recheck how much wall er floor I can make

[mikE] hehe

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[mikE] bibo's supposed to be showing up

[Kit (Is my name)] Yea

[mikE] i think he can cast a wall of stone, too

[Kaz] brb

[mikE] no one knows about hans or cristy

[Kaz] I am away from the keyboard.

[mikE] but i'm more interested in the wife at this moment. flight and possibly wall of stone

[Kit (Is my name)] well we wouldn't need to do the entire floor. Just sections along the edges to prevent people from falling in

[Kit (Is my name)] or if we had some feather fall spells we could throw people across the bad spots.

[mikE] yeah, because one good overbear and we won't get pushed off.

[Kit (Is my name)] Ride the wind is a good spell for that as well

[mikE] like in the flying crystal castle...

[Kit (Is my name)] Ahhh Bob wouldn't pull the same stunt twice...or three times...well ok not 4 or 5 times maybe

[mikE] can we say falling rocks?

[mikE] i've personally seen that one two or three times

[Kit (Is my name)] Been there as well

[Vicki] Hi Fritz

[Kit (Is my name)] A good wraithform or etheral action would help with that....oh oh...how about a ring of xray vision

[Kit (Is my name)] Hiya Vicki!!!!!

[John] Marco is on line but can not log on

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[mikE] because he is inferrior

[Kit (Is my name)] I am not using a licence at all

[John] be right back

John has left the game on Fri May 16 19:24:32 EDT 2008

[Kit (Is my name)] He thought I might be using his old one but I erased it

[Kit (Is my name)] He has turned Japaneesa!!!!

[Vicki] lol

[Kit (Is my name)] Oh good someone else old enough to understand the joke

[DM] Moirra moved 29'10".

[DM] Finglass moved 18'10".

[DM] Antarias moved 5'07".

[mikE] i don't think so

John has joined the game on Fri May 16 19:26:27 EDT 2008

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kaz] back, sorry

John is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

John has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[Kit (Is my name)] welcome back

[Kaz] Yes, I got that one, Fritz. :D

[John] t is not my fault Marco can not log in

[Vicki] hehe

[DM] ok

mikE has left the game on Fri May 16 19:27:25 EDT 2008

[DM] I do not

[Kit (Is my name)] uhmmmmm we are on round 113 already?

[Vicki] yep

[Vicki] from last week

[Vicki] are we rerolling int?

[Kit (Is my name)] Excuse me I am told I have to do some moving inserting.

[DM] yes

[Is my name] I am away from the keyboard.

[Vicki] ok

[Vicki] Victoriana: Initiative:(d10+10) [5+10] 15

mikE has joined the game on Fri May 16 19:29:09 EDT 2008

[DM] everyone will in a moment

[Vicki] I was wondering why I only saw fin and antarias

[Kaz] Moirra: Initiative:(d10+10) [7+10] 17

[mikE] Finglass: Initiative:(d10(+10+-2)) [10(10-2)] 18

[mikE] Antarias: Initiative:(d10(+10-1)) [8(10-1)] 17

[John] 260 sf

[Kaz] damn

[Kaz] I want my old init back

[Kaz] :P

[Vicki] why does it seem like I'm always rolling something in the mid teens?

[mikE] me too

[Vicki] usually between 15 and 18

[John] I can only do like 1/4 of the whole area

[mikE] fin had a real nice 13 going last week

[John] law of averages

[Vicki] looks like fin is still at 13

[DM] no he re-rolled

[Vicki] and again at 18

[Vicki] :S

[DM] only the 18 is showing for me

[Vicki] I see 13 and 18

[Is my name] I am back at the keyboard.

[Vicki] for fin, not sure about antarias

[Kit (Is my name)] I will log off and see if Marco can log on

[DM] ok

[mikE] because i'm so badass that i get to go twice

Is my name has left the game on Fri May 16 19:32:35 EDT 2008

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has joined the game on Fri May 16 19:34:09 EDT 2008

[Vicki] hi Marco

[DM] YES!!!!

[DM] Sean is at the Gate!!!

[mikE] woohoo!

[Vicki] brb

[Vicki] I am away from the keyboard.

[mikE] it's too bad that bibo got in, but yay sean!

[DM] and that is too weird that that Marco can log in now

[mikE] fritz must have his licences active

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] no it's not

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I sent fritz my license file to dm once, he must still have it in

[mikE] yup

[mikE] though i thought he had bought his own

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] he did, but not enough to run a game

[mikE] ah

[Kaz] Hiya Marco!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] howdy

[mikE] anyone have his im?

[mikE] tell him to take it out and he can get back in

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] talkin to fritz now

mikE is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

mikE has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[John] Actualy I can onlu do a little stone

BiBo!!!!!!!!! is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[DM] getting organized here but ready when you are

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, I think we figured it would take something like 10 walls of stone to completely fill up this hole

[John] and I have no more fly's

Is my name has joined the game on Fri May 16 19:43:26 EDT 2008

[Vicki] I am back at the keyboard.

[Vicki] wb Friz

[Vicki] Fritz

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] could use wall of stone to sorta extend the ground a bit to give us more room for error

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] but it's not gonna get rid of it completely

[John] not much I was just about to cast

[Is my name] That is what I suggested

Is my name is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

Is my name has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[DM] nods, it is very slippery, Dex check to move above 1/4 movement

[John] I was reading the signs to deside what might be more important

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] why is it so slippery?

[Is my name] Good question

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] it's gotta be hella hot, not like it will be wet here. all moisture would evaporate

[John] if only we had a dwarf

[John] I do not want to sped a ot of time. I can only fly for a few more turns

[DM] melted stone

[DM] like obsidian

[DM] it appears the lava surges up and covers this floor once in a while

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] unless it's wet it shouldnt be slippery

[Vicki] melted rock takes on a liquid form

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yeah, but if it's currently liquid, we can't walk on it :-P

[John] cool, er , neat

[Vicki] but putting down a wall of stone will become liquid in a matter of seconds

[John] no, only whne the lava overflows

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I don't imagine so.

[DM] grins

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] it'd be like ice on water

[John] how igh is the lava now?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ice doesn't melt immeadiately

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] takes a bit of time

[Vicki] but you gotta remember the temperature of the lava compared to water

[Vicki] ice on HOT water does melt rapidly

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yeah, but stone also has a higher melting point

[John] I am considering keeping everyone in the hall way

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] it's not gonna be instant liquid

[mikE] i am considering that you two fly boys go clear us some rooms

[mikE] ya mules! ya!

[Vicki] and lava is a higer boiling temp

[John] I am ready to open my door

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] still don't see why this is slippery at all though

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] shouldn't be

[John] it's like ice

[DM] so what door Paul the same one?

[John] the lava is like an acid wash

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] is is slippery because it's melted when you touch it

[mikE] so we're all melting?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ice rather

[Vicki] no most of us are on the other side of the door

[John] as the lava oosed back down, it leaves the stone like a slide

[Vicki] Bob, the floors haven't melted yet, have they?

[DM] no

[Vicki] some kind of magic?

[DM] shrugs

[DM] grins

[Vicki] of course... how else would the fire priests hold their prisoners

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] still not slippery unless wet. what makes ice slippery is a thin layer of water between you and the ice.

[John] can I open the door?

[mikE] go for it.

[mikE] doesn't kit have claws?

[John] getting out of the room will be the test, if they make it to the party, they can live

[mikE] kit and anterias should be able to dig into the floor

[mikE] walk around pretty safely.

[John] ::opens door::

[Is my name] I am away from the keyboard.

Is my name has left the game on Fri May 16 19:54:27 EDT 2008

[DM] Paul Elvenstire moved 2'10".

[mikE] so are these visitors the kind that get chained to the wall?

John is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NW...

John has received the map Dungeon Level Room NW.

[mikE] or the kind who like a nice lava bath in the morning?

[DM] Paul Elvenstire moved 10'00".

[DM] there you go John

[John (to DM only)] do I swich to infrvision?

[DM] new map

[John (to DM only)] is that why I can not see much?

[DM (to John only)] you can intetionally shut down the light?

[John (to DM only)] what light?

[DM (to John only)] continual light?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I'll follow him

[DM] Ramone moved 1'07".

[John] ok

[DM] Kit moved 1'04".

[mikE] aaah!

[mikE] it's so dark!

[DM] ok,

[John] I call back, stay there

[DM] and now we need Init

[DM] from Ramone Kit etc

[DM] Paul

[DM] so I can start counting off again

[John] Kit: Initiative:(d10+10++0) [9+10+0] 19

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Initiative:(d10+10-+3-2) [9+10-3-2] 14

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Initiative:(d10+10) [3+10] 13

Is my name has joined the game on Fri May 16 19:59:25 EDT 2008

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[John] Paul Elvenstire moved 41'10".

Is my name is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

Is my name has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[John] holding action

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Ramone

BiBo!!!!!!!!! is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NW...

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has received the map Dungeon Level Room NW.

[Is my name] one sec let me catch up

[John] sweet that we are in order

[mikE] let's kill something!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone moved 39'01".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] door in here then?

[DM] yes

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] guess I'll go over to it and take a look

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone moved 37'05".

[John] can I finsi my movement now?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!! (to GM only)] Ramone: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

[John] (vicki can edit that later :) )

[DM] yes to john and marco

[Vicki] LOL

[DM] chuckles at John, no editing of the chat log

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Victoriana

[Vicki] Bob won't let me...

[Vicki] lol

[John] Paul Elvenstire moved 31'03".

[DM] Tori what are you doing?

[Vicki] I'll hold for now...

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Antarias

[mikE] Antarias moved 35'06".

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Moirra

[Kit (Is my name)] i have to log off a secc and go to another room brb

Is my name has left the game on Fri May 16 20:04:49 EDT 2008

[Kaz] I"m also going to hold

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Finglass

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kit

[John] if you move slow enough, there is no chance of falling?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] 1/4 move

[John] fritz was here right

[Vicki] I am back at the keyboard.

[Victoriana (Vicki)] he was

[John] let me click to the other map

John is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

John has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[DM] yes to John

[DM] if you move only 1/4 no dex check

[Kit (John)] I am not waiting for them to have all the fun, who is with me?

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 16'07".

[Finglass (mikE)] "It would be nice to have known what are behind these doors. Too bad we don't have anyone around who knows this temple..."

[Kit (John)] slowy along the wall

[Kit (John)] there is a sign here

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] what sign?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] wet paint?

[DM] you are not in that area Ramone, grins

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] don't step in lava?

[DM] ROUND: 114

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((snicker))

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

John is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NW...

John has received the map Dungeon Level Room NW.

[Kit (John)] is this a door I can open and keep going?

[John] Paul ::opens door and sees::

[DM] you can try to unlock the door

[John] Paul Elvenstire moved 7'03".

[Is my name] ok fixed now. sorry

Is my name has joined the game on Fri May 16 20:12:03 EDT 2008

Is my name is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

Is my name has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[Finglass (mikE)] okay, maybe we should put down a wall on the west side of the room so we can get some more characters in there.

[Finglass (mikE)] our goal tonight is to finish this damn temple

[John] ::hold action for Thief to open door::

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Ramone

[John] /kit i was going to, or you can going us in door #1

[Kaz] I'll use my action to go down as near to Kit as I can, unless she doesn't want company

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((snicker))

[John] oops

[Kit (Is my name)] Can I enter the room

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ::peers at the door::

[Kit (Is my name)] what do I see at the door...where is my mamma?

[DM] how long does that last?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] does what last?

[Kit (Is my name)] if it lasts longer than 4 hours go see a doctor

[DM] the xray vision?

[Kit (Is my name)] oh

[Kit (Is my name)] hehehe sorry

[DM] and Kit can not read

[Kaz] *snerk*

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((giggles))

[DM] adn the door is locked

[Finglass (mikE)] go see the girl's locker room

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] oh... I dunno. book never said

[DM] Moirra moved 31'04".

[DM] ok, will check

[Kit (Is my name)] Is it the ring of xray vision?

[Kit (Is my name)] or a spell

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] dagger of xray vision

[Kit (Is my name)] probably acts like the ring

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, weapon of xray vision

[Kit (Is my name)] so it is a timed thing

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] probably, the description just said xray vision once a day

[Kaz] Ahh, Ramone. The man of a thousand blades...none of which he paid for.

[John] a locked door is nothing to Kit

[Kit (Is my name)] I believe the longer you use it the longer you have problems

[John] well almost nothing

[Kit (Is my name)] a turn is the most you can use a ring or that is how long it takes to look through stone one of the two

[Kit (Is my name)] a turn straight that is

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, I'm peering a the door for a turn because bob keeps saying so

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] even though it's still wrong :-P

[John] no, not a turn

[John] I will break it down before that

[DM] ok, on the X Ray vision thing, you can use it again, but you loose Con when you do

[Kit (Is my name)] I believe a turn is how long it takes to see through things with the ring

[DM] until tommorrow

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, I wasn't using xray vision

[DM] you used it earlier

[DM] on the traps

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yeah, but I wasn't this time

[John] it takes a turn to pick a lock?

[DM] upstairs

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] thought that was a one time thing

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yeah

[DM] in any case you don't want to use it now,

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] but I'm not picking a lock, can't do that

[John] I can open it quicker

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I'm seeing if there's anything that's gonna blow us up on it

[John] casting

[Finglass (mikE)] meh. you'll survive it.

[Finglass (mikE)] i promose

[Finglass (mikE)] promise

[John] not waiting a turn for that either

[BiBo!!!!!!!!! (to DM only)] you get my roll?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] why not? not like anything is attacking us atm

[DM] no roll Marco

[BiBo!!!!!!!!! (to GM only)] Ramone: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [37] 37 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

[DM] no traps

[Kit (Is my name)] You lose a point of constitution if you use it more frequently than one turn an hour

[BiBo!!!!!!!!! (to DM only)] I sent that last round

[Kit (Is my name)] you get it back though with rest

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] okay, still not doing that

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

Moirra (Kaz) peers over Kit's shoulder to look at the plaque

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I never mentioned using xray vision :-P

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Victoriana

[Kit (Is my name)] it takes one turn to look through stone 10 feet wide and 10 feet high.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] still never mentioned using xray vision, bob pulled that all on his own :-P

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((how far is 1/4 of a movement?))

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] 30 ft

[Kit (Is my name)] Well Moirra what do you think? It looks like gibberish to me

[Moirra (Kaz)] Hrm. Beware of Envy and Lust.

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Victoriana moved 15'10".

[Finglass (mikE)] "So it's a brothel."

[Kit (Is my name)] Are you kidding me or for real?

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Victoriana moved 5'03".

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Antarias

[Finglass (mikE)] Antarias moved 18'04".

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Moirra

[Moirra (Kaz)] I'm quite serious, Kit.

[Kit (Is my name)] which door did Paul go through?

[John] door #1

[Kit (Is my name)] the one I am at?

[John] left to right

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((no, they went to the left-most door))

[John] not on the map but no

[Kit (Is my name)] So have we heard from him at all?

[DM] nope

[John] I called back

[DM] but hte doors are closed now

[Kit (Is my name)] ok then I go carefully to that door...what did he say?

[Kit (Is my name)] when he called back?

[John] when the door was Open I said stay there

[Moirra (Kaz)] Well, Kit, we should beware of Envy and Lust, and not Covet.

[Moirra (Kaz)] That is what it says... do you wish to enter?

[Finglass (mikE)] doooo iiiiiit

[Kit (Is my name)] Sure

[Finglass (mikE)] doooooo iiiiiiiit

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((I'm going to hold, as I can't open it myself))

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Finglass

[John] so when Ramone tells me ther is not trap, I can cast?

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass moved 41'01".

[Kit (Is my name)] Have to wait my turn but would love to know what was on Paul's door

[DM] yes to John

[Finglass (mikE)] okay, i'm shooting a grapple arrow.

[Finglass (mikE)] waist hight

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Dimensional Blade: it cuts like butter

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((John, your spell is wrong. It should read: It cuts like buttah

[John] I do not speak with an accent

[Kit (Is my name)] ((I can't believe it's not buttah))

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((zactly))

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((I speak with a slight accent, but only is noticable when I'm pissed))

[Kit (Is my name)] A good "Sword of Sharpness" or a cleric that can cast stone shape would be real nice about now

[Kit (Is my name)] I type with a lisp

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kit

[Kit (Is my name)] ((hehehe))

[John] My sword can cut stone now

[Finglass (mikE)] stone shape is useless here

[Kit (Is my name)] OK I open the door

[John] the stone is magical

[Kit (Is my name)] Kit: Open Doors check: (d20) [11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[DM] against Locked Doors Kit

[DM] you can re-roll

[John] aaaaaaaah

[John] choooooooooooo

Percy has joined the game on Fri May 16 20:30:58 EDT 2008

[John] hello Percy

[Kit (Is my name)] He doesn't have that one down

[Kit (Is my name)] Hiya percy

Kaz has edited Fire Elemental's effects.

[John] it was there

Christy has joined the game on Fri May 16 20:31:18 EDT 2008

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((Hi Hans))

[Moirra (Kaz)] Hiya Hans!

[Moirra (Kaz)] Hi Christy! :)

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((Hi Christy))

[Kit (Is my name)] Hiya Hans and christy

[Percy] Howdy.

[DM] Hey guys

[DM] will put you on the map in a moment

[Christy] hey there!

[Percy] Shore.

[John] it did not make it to the roll list

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] howdy

[John] ok, so i lost it somehow

[Kit (Is my name) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kit modified: Ability Scores - Open Locked Doors:: CHANGED: 10 (null).

[DM] lost what John?

[DM] k

[Kit (Is my name)] Kit: Open Locked Doors check: (d20) [10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[DM] grins,

[DM] just barely

[Kit (Is my name)] I put it back

[Kit (Is my name)] Hehehehe ya

[DM] Moirra moved 1'00".

[Kit (Is my name)] ahhh we are all sucked into the shadow realm....Yugi Oh save us!!!!!

Is my name is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NNW...

Is my name has received the map Dungeon Level Room NNW.

[DM] so there you go for Moirria and Kit

[Kit (Is my name)] Well my dear shall we proceed further?

[Christy] I am away from the keyboard.

[Moirra (Kaz)] Certainly.

[Kit (Is my name)] I walk forward slowly

[Kit (Is my name)] Kit moved 10'06".

[DM] that is about as far as you can go

[DM] this round

[Kit (Is my name)] Kit moved 1'04".

[DM] after opening the door

[Kit (Is my name)] Hokay

[Moirra (Kaz)] I follow her, since I held

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((is the door permanently unlocked now?))

[Kit (Is my name)] good question

Kaz is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NNW...

Kaz has received the map Dungeon Level Room NNW.

[DM] unlocked but closed as they go in

[Kit (Is my name)] Did I rip it off it's hinges?

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((LOL))

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra moved 13'00".

[John] not with that roll

[DM] grins

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((ok... Now I know Tori should be able to open it))

[DM] yes to Vicki

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((with a roll check right?))

[Kit (Is my name) (to DM only)] Hey I am a bitch in heat...well ok a female lizard in a hot room...but that must count for something

[DM] right

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((thanks))

[DM] lol at Fritz

[DM] ROUND: 115

[DM] so Hans adn Christy can roll Init now

[Percy] Percival: Initiative:(d10+10-+2) [6+10-2] 14

[Percy] Arilyn: Initiative:(d10+10-+0) [7+10-0] 17

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((did Glabius bite the dust?))

[DM] chuckles, not sure why there is zero HP there

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((No, then? Good!))

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[DM] what is Paul and Ramone doing at that door?

[John] Can I see where to cut the lock? or do I have to ask X ray boy?

[DM] you can cut out the lock

[John] I do so

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Percival

[Percy] Percival moved 60'04".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I'm waitng for paul

[Percy] Can I move any more, DM?

[John] the door is all your

[DM] Yes to percy, but beyond that door

[DM] if you move more than 1/4 you rmovement rate then you have to make a dex check

[DM] or fall in the lava

[Christy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Percy] Yeah, I'll pass on that.

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Ramone

[Christy] do I have time to catch up or can someone quickly fill me in?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] so... the door is lockless now then?

[Finglass (mikE)] we're basically right at the end of last week.

[John] pass on walkng slow or pass on slipping inot the lava

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ::push::

[John] "let me sum up"

[Finglass (mikE)] lava bad

[John] we think we clearly the top level

[Finglass (mikE)] avoid it.

[DM] Paul Elvenstire moved 3'06".

[Christy] can we fly?

[DM] Fire Giant #16 targets Paul Elvenstire. Distance: 46'10"

[John] this is last level

[Finglass (mikE)] so... what'cha doin' bibo?

[DM] Fire Giant #16: Attack #1: Fists: (5-(d20++4)) [5-(7+4)] -6. PROBABLY HITS Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] sweet

[John] did I move?

[DM] grabbed Ramone

[DM] that is all

[DM] Paul Elvenstire moved 14'00".

[John] you moved me , then hit me

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] you made an attack on paul

[Moirra (Kaz)] brb

[DM] Paul Elvenstire moved 17'02".

[Kaz] I am away from the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] attack again :-P

[DM] oops

[DM] Ramone moved 11'02".

[DM] Paul Elvenstire moved 2'08".

[DM] Fire Giant #16 targets Ramone. Distance: 11'11"

[DM] Fire Giant #16: Attack #1: Fists: (5-(d20++4)) [5-(20+4)] -19. PROBABLY HITS Ramone (AC FINAL: -2)!!! [CRITICAL HIT x2]

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((snicker))

[John] ooops

[DM] hmmm

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] lol. very grabbed

[Kit (Is my name)] OuCH

[DM] what woudl happen

[Kit (Is my name)] lava chucking time

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] nothing really

[DM] Ramone moved 13'05".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] he just managed to do it with extra flair

[DM] actually

[Christy] which way did the flyers go?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] he's a special little cupcake

[Kit (Is my name) (to DM only)] the most I would do is give strength damage

[DM] gonig to use the other attack to try and get Paul

[DM] Fire Giant #16 targets Paul Elvenstire. Distance: 47'06"

[DM] Fire Giant #16: Attack #1: Fists: (5-(d20++4)) [5-(17+4)] -16

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] other attack?

[Percy] Taurus: Initiative:(d10+10) [2+10] 12

[DM] Fire Giant #16: Attack #1: Fists: (5-(d20++4)) [5-(19+4)] -18. PROBABLY HITS Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Percy] Glabius: Initiative:(d10+10) [3+10] 13

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kit (Is my name)] Dang.....remind me to avoid flying fire giant fists!!!!!

[DM] so they are both grabbed

[DM] but no damage

[Kit (Is my name)] Bite their heads off!!!!!

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Victoriana

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] different hands then?

[Kit (Is my name)] Like they do in the movies

[DM] yes

[John] what is his reach?

[Kit (Is my name)] 10 feet

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Victoriana moved 4'09".

[Kit (Is my name)] horizontally

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] he can only throw one at a time though

Victoriana (Vicki) stares blankly at the plaque

[John] Paul was 47 feet away

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Victoriana: Open Doors check: (d20) [10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

John is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NNW...

John has received the map Dungeon Level Room NNW.

[Victoriana (Vicki)] I think Moirra and Kit went this way...

[DM] no Paul was only 10 feet away

[DM] the giant never moved

[John] I was just reading the log

[DM] adn Paul was in the doorway

[John] Giant targets Paul 47'

Victoriana (Vicki) tries the door

[John] lets move on

John is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NW...

John has received the map Dungeon Level Room NW.

[DM] make an open doors check Tori

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((I did... up there ^^^))

[Kit (Is my name)] open locked or regular doors?

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((she did))

[DM] oh sorry

[DM] no normal and she make it

[DM] you can go through

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((how far?))

[DM] Victoriana moved 1'08".

[DM] your full move

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((ok))

Vicki is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NNW...

Vicki has received the map Dungeon Level Room NNW.

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((how far is that?))

[Kit (Is my name)] Is it slippery here as well?

[DM] not slippery inside of the doors

Christy has left the game on Fri May 16 20:52:12 EDT 2008

[DM] Victoriana moved 40'02".

Percy has left the game on Fri May 16 20:52:38 EDT 2008

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((I guess that answers my question...))

[Kit (Is my name)] And what does Tori see?

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Arilyn

[DM] will give them a moment to log back in

Christy has joined the game on Fri May 16 20:53:37 EDT 2008

[Kit (Is my name) (to DM only)] can you describe the room please?

[DM] this room is full of casks, crates and kegs,

[DM] seems to be a store room of some sort

[Kit (Is my name)] Does anyone know what the placque in front of Paul's and Ramone's door said?

[Victoriana (Vicki)] I don't

[Christy] sorry, router hiccup

[DM] so what does Ariylin want to do?

[Finglass (mikE)] visitor's quarters

[Christy] can I have the map agin?

[DM] there you go

[Christy] I'd like to fly down and join the group, preferably in the direction that Paul and Ramone went

[DM] there are two closed doors

[DM] you are not sure which they went in

[Kit (Is my name)] But someone there could tell her

[DM] Anterias was standing there watching and Finglas

Percy has joined the game on Fri May 16 20:56:39 EDT 2008

[DM] but hte rest are gone

[Christy] surely someone saw which way they went and would be willing to share that

[DM] Arilyn moved 56'05".

[DM] so that is half your movement to get to them

[Christy] and I'm a-flyin'

Percy is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

Percy has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

Is my name is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

Is my name has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[Christy] my movement flying is prettty fast

[DM] true

[Christy] 360 ft/rd

[DM] but you have to stop here and ask

[Christy] sure thing

[DM] or guess which door

[Christy] I could fly over to the first door and shout as I pass

[Finglass (mikE)] they went in the second one

[Finglass (mikE)] far left

[DM] right or left out of these doors

[Finglass (mikE)] well, far west

[Christy] thanks Fin! :I'll head to that door:

[DM] and it is a doing thing to open the door

[DM] so you will stop after opening that door

[DM] Arilyn moved 45'11".

[Christy] sure

[DM] Arilyn moved 1'04".

[Kit (Is my name)] Yugi Oh where are you?!?!?!?!?!?

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Antarias

[Kit (Is my name) (to DM only)] is it ok to look at their maps or only ours and the first one?

[Finglass (mikE)] Antarias moved 18'08".

[Kit (Is my name)] Yugi Oh where are you?!?!?!?!?!?

[Christy] "Percy! Door to the west! Fire Giant has our buds!"

[DM (to Is my name only)] my yes you can flip through maps to look only

[Kit (Is my name) (to DM only)] thanks that was all, just for interest nothing more

Is my name is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NW...

Is my name has received the map Dungeon Level Room NW.

mikE is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NNW...

mikE has received the map Dungeon Level Room NNW.

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Moirra

[Percy] "On my way there now! It seems I need to go slowly so I don't fall into this giant pit of lava!"

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra moved 49'05".

Moirra (Kaz) looks around

[Kit (Is my name) (to DM only)] OOOOH that doesn't look good for anyone not able to fly...can you say "Pas the Hero Chip. I want to try the Hot Spicy Lava Salsa"?

[Moirra (Kaz)] It appears to be naught but storage, my friends. Perhaps we should move on to another place.

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Finglass

[Percy (to DM only)] dumb question. Is my movement rate 60' per round or 120' per round in combat?

mikE is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

mikE has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[Kit (Is my name)] I agree besides we don't need anything desperately now...

[Kit (Is my name)] avoid lust and envy

[DM] movement is in feet, so a normal 12 movement is 120 feet on the map

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass moved 31'07".

[DM] so the 1/4 woudl only be 30 feet

[Kit (Is my name)] or was it greed and sloth?

Is my name is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NNW...

Is my name has received the map Dungeon Level Room NNW.

[John] kit moves 15

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass moved 11'10".

mikE is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NW...

mikE has received the map Dungeon Level Room NW.

[Kit (Is my name)] That is 150 feet correct?

[DM] yes to John

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kit

[Kit (Is my name)] I leave the room and go out as I exit the door I ask if anyone has heard from my mother? If not I will proceed to a different door carefully

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Moirra, do you think we ought to see what things they store?

Is my name is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

Is my name has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[Moirra (Kaz)] No, Tori, their storage is unimportant to us. The plaque on the door warns to Beware Lust and Envy, and not to Covet.

[John] I can not believe the party is worried about Paul and Ramone together

[John] we have him out numbered and out gunned

[Finglass (mikE)] are you my mother?

[Kit (Is my name)] I am worried about my mother.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] it's probably just a rule sheet

[Kit (Is my name)] if no one says anything I proceed to the far right door

[Finglass (mikE)] last time we left the two of you alone in a hole together you decided to blow yourselves up with a fireball

[Christy] I can throw a lightning bolt your way if ya like

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] doubt the sign actually implies any threat other than you'll get in trouble with the priesthood if you steal their stuff

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] we were fine

[John] it was the gass

[Kit (Is my name)] Kit moved 40'05".

[John] and a match

[Kit (Is my name)] That should be the extent of my movement

[John] ::waiting for delay::

[Percy] Good point, John. (Even though I don't really know what's going on here)

[Finglass (mikE)] adsfasdfasdf

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Who is Kit's mother?))

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kit (Is my name)] Ouch huge lag wave from the DM

[Kit (Is my name)] 24 secs

[Percy] Not good. 65s to DM.

[Moirra (Kaz)] ?

[DM] ROUND: 116

[DM] ROUND: 115

[Christy] yikes-whatta lag

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((um... it's dark in here))

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] holy cripes

[John] Paul

[Percy] Anybody else having issues?

[John] not any more

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] everyone

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Yes, Hans))

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Was))

[DM] ok

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((had a huge lag too earlier))

[Percy] Just wanted to make sure it wasn't us...

[DM] was someone loading the map and someone moving at the same time

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((So, who is Kit's mother?))

[DM] is better now

[John] Paul was

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ((paul))

[John] Kit's MoM

[DM] ROUND: 116

[John] Was

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Taurus

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((I see. Okay...)

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] still is

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] just a little confused now

[Kit (Is my name)] But now she is her father

[Percy] Taurus moved 61'11".

[John] not like a mother

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((still dark in here))

[Percy] Taurus moved 5'11".

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Glabius

[Percy] Glabius moved 47'01".

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((yes, it is - the map is covered, DM))

[Percy] (following Percy now)

[John] not like a mother

[Percy] (saving rest of movement to stay near Percival)

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[DM] and I need a Dex check by Kit

[DM] for her movement

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((thanks))

[Percy] Glabius moved 2'10".

[Percy] Glabius follows Percival.

[Percy] Glabius moved 6'00".

[Christy] so about that lightning bolt? want it?

[John] so I can attack?

[DM] still another door inbetween you Arilyn

[DM] and Yes to Paul can attack

[John] Paul Elvenstire targets Fire Giant #16. Distance: 47'06"

[Christy] oh, it that what that is?

[DM] but Fritz still waiting on that Dex check for your last movement

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Attack #1: Punch with VT: (11-(d20+1++0)) [11-(4+1+0)] 6. Probably MISSES Fire Giant #16 (AC FINAL: -1)

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Attack #1: Punch with VT: (11-(d20+1++0)) [11-(19+1+0)] -9. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #16 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Damage v L: Punch with VT: (1d2+6d6) [1+(5+4+1+3+1+6)] 21 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #16

[Christy] I thought Paul was standing in the dorrway

[Kit (Is my name)] Why I only moved a quarter

[DM] you moved 40 feet,

[John] 150/40=.26

[Kit (Is my name)] My movement is 150

[DM] oh, sorry, wrong movement rate,

[DM] you are fine

[Kit (Is my name)] ok thanks

[DM] Paul is being held in the Giants fist

[DM] doors are closed

[DM (to GM only)] Fire Giant #16's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 104 (-21) - Lightly Wounded

[Christy] ah

[John (to GM only)] Character sheet for modified: Temporary Modifiers - Current Hit Points: (CHPTM) : CHANGED: +18+28+21 (+18+28). Max Hit Points: (MHPTM) : CHANGED: +18+28+21 (+18+28).

[DM] Paul Elvenstire moved 5'10".

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Percival

[Christy] he's coming back-hang on

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((They came on the same day. At least they're consistent!!))

[Percy] Percival and Glabius moved 30'03".

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Ramone

[Percy (to DM only)] Glabius will only move 15'. I don't know how to do that, though!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] so... is there anything I can do while held?

[Christy] I am back at the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] other than wait for the inevitable lava pitch

[Arilyn (Christy)] spit on him

[DM (to Percy only)] just don't have him following

[DM] (brb)

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((snicker))

[Arilyn (Christy)] hurl incredible insults

[Percy (to DM only)] /k

[Arilyn (Christy)] make rude noises

[Kit (Is my name)] Use your dagger and remove that hang nail he has

[Percy] Percival and Glabius moved 5'04".

[Percy] Glabius moved 19'10".

[Arilyn (Christy)] rude suggestiosn?

[Percy] Percival and Glabius moved 7'02".

[Percy] Glabius no longer follows Percival.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] sweet. I can speak giant

[John] i was able to attack

[Percy] Glabius moved 6'01".

[Kit (Is my name)] Pass wind and see if the resultant explosion frees you from his grip

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] you mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

[Percy] Sorry, trying to fix my henchman following my main char...

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((ROFL))

[Arilyn (Christy)] your mama was a fairy kisser

[Percy] I faht in your general direction.

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((lol))

John is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

John has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[Kit (Is my name)] PPPBBBBLLLLTTTTTSSSSS

[Percy] ::chuckles::

John is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NW...

John has received the map Dungeon Level Room NW.

[Moirra (Kaz)] Percival: (t) -1

[Moirra (Kaz)] *blink* ignore that

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((snicker))

[Moirra (Kaz)] was going to say... Fritz, you're so incredibly coherent!!

[Percy] He's *soooooo* sophisticated.

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[John] Rammone, really That is all?

[John] no, pokie pokie

[John] no death from above?

[Arilyn (Christy)] maybe he's just holding you around the waist and your arms are free

[DM] ok, so Ramone?

[DM] Sean and Bunny just left

[John] ah

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] waiting for you to tell me what I can do while held

[Percy] SPC Sean?

[DM] nods

[DM] and you can attack with any weapon in hand

[DM] can not cast

[Percy] Oh, man. We could so use him right now.

[DM] he stopped by with a cake

[DM] for the anniversarry

[DM] was very nice of them

[John] so here is an out of game comment related to D&D

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] guess I'll just hold my action for when I get tossed

[John] my kids are watching Alvin & the chipmunks meat the Wolfman

[Percy] Good call, BiBo.

[DM] and you think my stories are weird?

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Victoriana

[Percy] ::chuckles::

[John] the point that relates to D&D one of the monks gets bittn by the wearwolf

[Arilyn (Christy)] saw that one

[John] but before he becomes full wolf, he bits the werawolf back and cures them both

[Kit (Is my name)] Yes you can chose to do a belly flop or a double suicide roll over on your dive into the lava

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Moirra, since there's nothing of interest, I'm going back to the entrance

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Victoriana moved 17'00".

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Victoriana moved 19'02".

[DM] Victoriana moved 1'01".

[DM] Moirra moved 2'00".

[Vicki] I am back at the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I'm not terribly concernerned by a tossing for myself

[John] THERE IS STAIRS IN THAT ROOM

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((ok then...))

[John] NO?

Vicki is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

Vicki has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[Arilyn (Christy)] there ARE?

[John] or did it get darkend before I saw it

[DM] which stairs where john?

[John] I hate switching back and forth

John is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

John has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[DM] only ones so far are the circular ones coming down

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((DM can I move anymore or not?))

[John] soory, thouse are the other stairs

[DM] yes to Vicki, but only 1/4

[John] I did not see what was in the room, sorry, moving alow

[John] nothing to see here

[DM] so only like 3 more feet

John is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NW...

John has received the map Dungeon Level Room NW.

Victoriana (Vicki) steps out the door and looks around

[DM] tooo far

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Victoriana moved 16'03".

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Victoriana moved 9'02".

[DM] if you mvoe that far you have to make a dex check

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((move me back to where 30 feet was))

[DM] Victoriana moved 20'06".

[DM] not 30 feet outside of the door

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((that's not 30 feet))

[DM] 3 feet out side of the door

[Victoriana (Vicki)] oh

Victoriana (Vicki) notices new people

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Arilyn

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((not new per say but wasn't in here before))

[DM] can fly up to the doors no problem

[DM] then doing things to open them

[Arilyn (Christy)] yes

[Kit (Is my name)] I think that the "Bite Back Cure" was once documented in the chronicles of Mikulus Sirius. He described something quite similiar to that. The exception was that it was a not a Were-wolf persay, but a Were-tiger and that the individual in question (not Mikulus himself) was a druken sot by the name of Evander Polandus. In fact Evander bit the Were-tiger on the tail. Some say that it was the act of the bite on the tail, but others speculate that it was possibly the pickled state of his blood being similiar to that of Vinegar given the amount of alcohol he consumed that night which subsequently affected the cure.

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn moved 79'03".

[DM] and a normal open doors check

[John] cool

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn: Open Doors check: (d20) [14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Arilyn (Christy)] great

[John] so these are dungeon doors?

[DM] down here yes

[Kit (Is my name)] I have a couple of other cross referenced article on that I can share with you in the future...

[Arilyn (Christy)] can't quite turn a knob or whatever

[John] she can see though the hole yes?

[DM] yes

[John] at first I thought you were trying to make Kit sound intelectual

[Arilyn (Christy)] well at least I can see

[Kit (Is my name)] ((Well of course who do you think I am speaking of...))

[John] ((perfect))

[John] ::golf clap::

[John] ::Arilyn clicks done::

[Kit (Is my name)] I can't actually read the articles myself but I had read to me by a drow named Reginald Di'Corantus whom I paid 15 gold to do the research when I was back home

[Arilyn (Christy)] so was the hole in the door comment relevant to anything else I could do thid round?

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Antarias

[DM] not really except look in

[John] unless you have a gaze attack?

mikE is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

mikE has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[Arilyn (Christy)] okay dokie then. I shall spectate for now

[DM] Moirra moved 1'01".

[John] character, not player

[Kit (Is my name)] Ha Christy types wid a lithp also

[Finglass (mikE)] Antarias moved 30'00".

[Finglass (mikE)] Antarias moved 2'10".

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Moirra

[Arilyn (Christy)] i stink at typing

[Arilyn (Christy)] strictly hunt and peck

[Finglass (mikE)] give your keyboard a bath

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra moved 53'09".

[Moirra (Kaz)] so, I exit

[DM] Moirra moved 0'11".

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((snicker))

[Arilyn (Christy)] and my 2 yr old is pretend painting on the keyboard

[John] if anyone was working on door three, we might be getting somewhere

Kaz is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

Kaz has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[DM] which door John?

[DM] the one Kit is at?

[Kit (Is my name)] I am working on door 3 it is just taking time for y'all to get to me

[DM] Kit moved 2'00".

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((and I slowly make my way in Kit's direction)

[John] I kmew I could trust my Kit

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((not sure how far I can actually go at 1/4 speed)

[John] 120/4=30

[DM] you can move 15 more feet

[DM] Moirra moved 15'08".

[Moirra (Kaz)] thank you

[DM] there you go

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Finglass

[DM] Antarias moved 1'04".

mikE is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NW...

mikE has received the map Dungeon Level Room NW.

[Arilyn (Christy)] brb-Abigail is requesting bed

[Christy] I am away from the keyboard.

[Finglass (mikE)] Antarias moved 1'06".

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass moved 71'00".

John is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

John has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kit

[Kit (Is my name)] Kit: Open Locked Doors check: (d20) [8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Kit (Is my name)] Since I can't read the placque I won't worry about what it says

Is my name is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NNE...

Is my name has received the map Dungeon Level Room NNE.

[John] did Kit turn out the lights?

[DM] ROUND: 117

[Kit (Is my name)] Hrmmm I suspect a giant over to the right....I stick to the left wall and only move a few feet to be able to see into the room

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Taurus

[Kit (Is my name)] Kit moved 10'05".

[DM] so you are letting teh door close?

[Percy] Following Percy.

John is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NW...

John has received the map Dungeon Level Room NW.

[Percy] (waiting for Percy's movement)

[Kit (Is my name)] Can I spike it open with something?

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Glabius

[Percy] Same as Taurus.

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] so... did this giant ever go?

[DM] do you have soemthing?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] or is he just gonna stand there with us in his hands?

[John] you have a pair of Iron Guantlets

[Kit (Is my name)] nope to Bibo

[DM] and no the giant just stood there shaking you

[Percy] Hmmm...

[DM] seems to be starteled you came in

[John] so aoo

[DM] grabbed you

[DM] and then shook you

[John] well ok, no

[DM] no aoo

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I say in giant, "Keep doing that and I'm going to puke all over you."

[Percy] ::chuckles::

[DM] but I will put his Init in now for you to know when that happens

[Kit (Is my name)] I use the guantlets to spike the door open by jamming it so it wont close.

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Attack #1: Punch with VT: (11-(d20+1++0)) [11-(15+1+0)] -5. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #16 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Attack #1: Punch with VT: (11-(d20+1++0)) [11-(6+1+0)] 4. Probably MISSES Fire Giant #16 (AC FINAL: -1)

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Damage v L: Punch with VT: (1d2+6d6) [1+(1+1+1+1+2+5)] 12 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #16

[DM] Fire Giant #16: Initiative:(d10+30) [1+30] 31

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Percival

[DM (to GM only)] Fire Giant #16's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 92 (-12) - Moderately Wounded

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] guess there's still nothing I can do... wow that was sucky damage

[Percy] Percival moved 13'08".

[Percy] Open doors check here?

[DM] yes to Percy

[Percy] Does it take me a whole round or whatever?

[John] OK so I do need help, Ramone is useless when held

Is my name is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

Is my name has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[John] full action

[John] not full round

[Percy] Percival: Open Doors check: (d20) [1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[John] WOOT

Is my name is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NW...

Is my name has received the map Dungeon Level Room NW.

[Percy] It's really really open.

[DM] very good

[DM] so you can hold it open

[DM] or you can move half now

John is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NNE...

John has received the map Dungeon Level Room NNE.

[Percy] Glabius moved 29'04".

[Finglass (mikE)] finglas should do a called shot to the groin.

[Percy] Glabius comes and holds it open (for now)

[Finglass (mikE)] he could run up and kick the giant in the jewels.

[Percy] Taurus moved 30'06".

John is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NW...

John has received the map Dungeon Level Room NW.

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Ramone

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] wiggle wiggle wiggle

[Finglass (mikE)] like in the gamers

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Victoriana

Victoriana (Vicki) sees everyone going one direction and Moirra going the other, and decides to go in Moirra's direction

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Victoriana moved 30'04".

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Arilyn

[Kit (Is my name)] Does anyone have observation in the room with the giant

[DM] will click next

[DM] and she can do her action when she returns

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Antarias

[Finglass (mikE)] Antarias moved 78'02".

[Percy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Percy] I see the red icon by Ramone still

[Finglass (mikE)] Antarias: Open Doors check: (d20) [12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Kit (Is my name)] If so I suggest you attempt to use it...if not I would suggest someone consider a quarter intelligence check roll

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Moirra

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Moirra, there's another door with a plaque on it, will you tell me what it says?

[DM] Tori is blocking the way past

[DM] there is only that little 3 foot area to cross

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((can I move her slightly out of the way?))

[DM] Moirra can hold action and move later after Tori has moved

[Victoriana (Vicki)] toward that curve?

[Moirra (Kaz)] I think that's a good idea

[Moirra (Kaz)] willhold

[DM] you can move up next to her

[Moirra (Kaz)] does she get two turns of moves, then?

[DM] Moirra moved 5'05".

[Moirra (Kaz)] hehe

[DM] no

[DM] grins

[Moirra (Kaz)] :P

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((that works))

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Finglass

[Moirra (Kaz)] It's always worth a try!

[DM] doors are open Antarias is holding them open

[DM] can see and shoot

[mikE] Finglass targets Fire Giant #16. Distance: 29'11"

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (10-+0-(d20++2+13)) [10-0-(9+2+13)] -14. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #16 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Attack #1: Speed shot #2: (10-+0-(d20++2+11)) [10-0-(20+2+11)] -23. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #16 (AC FINAL: -1)!!! [CRITICAL HIT x2]

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Observation check: (d20) [4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Christy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Arilyn (Christy)] I guess I'll fly over and hit him

[Finglass (mikE)] save v. death

Percy is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NW...

Percy has received the map Dungeon Level Room NW.

[Arilyn (Christy)] when can I do that? do I need to wait until the end of the round?

[DM] Fire Giant #16: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 4!!

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Attack #1: Speed shot #2: (10-+0-(d20++2+11)) [10-0-(9+2+11)] -12. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #16 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Attack #1: Speed shot #3: (10-+0-(d20+2+9)) [10-0-(15+2+9)] -16. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #16 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Attack #1: Speed shot #4: (10-+0-(d20+2+5)) [10-0-(7+2+5)] -4. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #16 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Attack #1: Speed shot #5: (10-+0-(d20+2-3)) [10-0-(9+2-3)] 2. Probably MISSES Fire Giant #16 (AC FINAL: -1)

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6) [3+6] 9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #16

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6) [6+6] 12 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #16

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6) [5+6] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #16

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6) [2+6] 8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #16

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6) [1+6] 7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #16

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kit

[DM (to GM only)] Fire Giant #16's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 45 (-47) - Heavily Wounded

[Arilyn (Christy)] hmm...probably won't need me to hit him

[Kit (Is my name)] Holy F&*&ing Arrows of Death Batman

[Percy] Ouch ouch and ouch

Is my name is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NNE...

Is my name has received the map Dungeon Level Room NNE.

[Arilyn (Christy)] that is just what I was thinking-minus the f word

[Finglass (mikE)] eh. they're not arrows of death since he didn't die.

[Finglass (mikE)] made his save damnit.

[Percy] They are significantly contributing to his death.

[Kit (Is my name)] move against the wall and make sure that no one is withing hugging distance

[Percy] CSI would have a field day here...

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn moved 15'11".

[Kit (Is my name)] Kit moved 33'10".

[Christy] Arilyn targets Fire Giant #16. Distance: 5'03"

[Kit (Is my name)] letting my eyes adjust

[Kit (Is my name)] What do I see

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn: Attack #1: +2 Longsword Elaris: (13-(d20++0+2+1)-2) [13-(18+0+2+1)-2] -10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #16 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[Kit (Is my name)] ahhh

[Kit (Is my name)] Kit moved 2'00".

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn: Damage v L: +2 Longsword Elaris: (1d12++0+2) [9+0+2] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #16

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] so, why did I make an observation check?

[DM (to GM only)] Fire Giant #16's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (-11) - Heavily Wounded

[Kit (Is my name)] Kit moved 45'05".

[Kit (Is my name)] Ask Bob

[Percy] (Was it all the deatlhy arrows or the sword or the shaking of the humanoids that killed this fire giant?)

[John] what else were you going to do

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((lol))

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] okay, bob, why did I make an observation check?

[Kit (Is my name)] Bob explain the quandaries revealed by the observation check

[DM (to BiBo!!!!!!!!! only)] fire giant locked behind two normal sized human doors

[Kit (Is my name)] Kit moved 2'04".

[Kit (Is my name)] I open the door

[BiBo!!!!!!!!! (to DM only)] um... yeah but lava

[DM (to BiBo!!!!!!!!! only)] two sets of human sized doors like all the others down here

[Kit (Is my name)] Kit: Open Locked Doors check: (d20) [3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!! (to DM only)] I assumed this was outside

[BiBo!!!!!!!!! (to DM only)] isn't this outside?

[DM (to BiBo!!!!!!!!! only)] no

[John] or maybe it's in the outside room

[John] check your backs people

[Kit (Is my name)] And then I believe my turn is done....but I will let Bob catch up to me

[DM] Kit moved 4'10".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!! (to DM only)] oh

[John] do not focus on this battle if you are outside this room

[BiBo!!!!!!!!! (to DM only)] so there's walls around the lava then?

[Moirra (Kaz)] what battle?

[DM (to BiBo!!!!!!!!! only)] no

[DM] INIT: 31 GOING: Fire Giant #16

[Moirra (Kaz)] :)

[BiBo!!!!!!!!! (to DM only)] tunnel headed outside?

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((snicker))

John is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

John has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!! (to DM only)] if there's no walls, it's outside. if it's inside, there's walls. which is it :-P

[DM (to BiBo!!!!!!!!! only)] no, seems to be a room with a wall of lava

[DM (to BiBo!!!!!!!!! only)] no air, no flying upwards

[BiBo!!!!!!!!! (to DM only)] oooooh, like a lava waterfall

[DM] using Ramone to smash Arilyn

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Oh, that's just WRONG!))

[DM] Fire Giant #16 targets Arilyn. Distance: 5'03"

[DM] Fire Giant #16: Attack #1: Fists: (5-(d20++4)) [5-(5+4)] -4. PROBABLY HITS Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[Kit (Is my name)] This is gonna hurt

[Arilyn (Christy)] is he proficient in Ramone?

John is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NW...

John has received the map Dungeon Level Room NW.

[John] I am back at the keyboard.

[Finglass (mikE)] she's got a point

[John] smile

[DM] Arilyn moved 1'09".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] don't think he is, he's gotta be at a -4 penalty to hit for nonproficiency

[Percy] Ouch and ouch.

[Finglass (mikE)] how many slots did he spend in humanoid?

[DM] Fire Giant #16: Damage v SM: Fists: (1d6++10) [6+10] 16 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Arilyn

[Kit (Is my name)] He chucks rocks for a living .... I don't know anything more hard headed than a gypsie

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ramone is a pretty exotic weapon

[DM] Arilyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 44 (-16) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] ROUND: 118

[John] -2 for close

[Arilyn (Christy)] shouldn't he have minuses for hitting with a non cooperative weapon?

[Percy] ::chuckles::

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] requires years of dedication to master

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Taurus

[Kit (Is my name)] yes lets debate this issue

[Percy] waiting for Percy.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] blade singing is an afternoon study compared to weilding ramone

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Glabius

[Arilyn (Christy)] i am so gonna kick his ass if no one else kills him first

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[Percy] Same

[Arilyn (Christy)] we're having giant jerky for lunch

[Kit (Is my name)] He's having mush meat pie

[Moirra (Kaz)] eww

[John] my go again

[Arilyn (Christy)] we can roast him over his own lava pit

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Attack #1: Punch with VT: (11-(d20+1++0)) [11-(5+1+0)] 5. Probably MISSES Fire Giant #16 (AC FINAL: -1)

[John] Paul Elvenstire: Attack #1: Punch with VT: (11-(d20+1++0)) [11-(8+1+0)] 2. Probably MISSES Fire Giant #16 (AC FINAL: -1)

[Kit (Is my name)] And "Smashed Gypsie Cobbler" for desert

[Moirra (Kaz)] I'll bring the marshmallows!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] it's a lava wall apparently

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Percival

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] not a pit

[John] I am getting worse as the night progresses

[Percy] Percival moved 95'03".

[Kit (Is my name) (to DM only)] when you get the chance please describe what I am seeing

[Percy] Do I get 1/2 move and then attack?

[DM] yes to percy

[Percy] Otherwise I'm charging.

[John (to DM only)] is the giant attached to the floor, has he moved at all?

[Percy] I'm charging.

[DM (to Is my name only)] my you see an open room with a wall of lava there, looks like some sort of balcony to look out on the lava as it flows by

[Percy] If I miss, I get dex check to fall down, right?

[Percy] Or something like that?

[Percy] It's been a while.

[DM] no you are prone

[DM] if you miss

[DM] but in this case

[John] I would think it is worth it

[DM] you might acutally smash into that wall of lava

[Percy] Yeah?

[John] It's a WALL of Lava

[Arilyn (Christy)] lava wall smashing = bad

[Kit (Is my name) (to DM only)] is that Lava that seems to have splashed on the edge of the room

[DM] yes

[Percy] I might fall 25 feet? you wouldn't let me do that if I tried.

[Arilyn (Christy)] i'm just guessing here but that will probably sting a little

[John] THAT would have been obvoiuls to anyone

[DM] your momentum as you miss

[Percy] 25 feet?

[John] I would have though you might mentioned that

[Kit (Is my name)] Notice the "positiveness" of the statement "as you miss"!!!

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] EVERYONE OUT!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yeah, I saw the lava on the map and assumed we were outside

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] but it's a wall

[Percy] Wait a sec.

[Percy] Um. We need to get everyone *out* of here.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] what is holding it back?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I'm thinking it's like a waterfall

[Percy] It looks like some kind of force field.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] it's flowing from somewhere above and going through the ground under us

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] good thing we did not use our wall of stones

[Percy] Is it spherical or cylindrical?

[Kit (Is my name)] Lavafall Bibo

[Arilyn (Christy)] we can run ahead of it if it goes down. that always works in the movies

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] it is a lavafall, it's like a waterfall

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I wouldn't say it's like something that it is

[Kit (Is my name)] Only if your nickname is "Indy or Docta Jones"

[Percy] Is lava above us, too?

[DM] no

[DM] ceiling

[Percy] Like 39' above us?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] so nothing is holding it back, it is jst falling

[DM] like 15 feet above you

[Percy] What is 15 feet above us?

[DM] same normal hight it has been this whole level

[DM] the ceiling

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Moirra, as soon as I get out of the way so you can pass me, Can I follow you?

[Moirra (Kaz)] there's no lava above us, so where is it falling from?

[DM] same normal human doors

[Arilyn (Christy)] so a regular stone ceiling or a lava ceiling?

[DM] stone ceiling

[Percy] Okay. I'm gonna take my chances here. I'm charging.

[Moirra (Kaz)] so, it's like a giant pillar of lava? I thought it was lava bubbling in a pit

[Arilyn (Christy)] so what's the point here? if we kill the giant the lava flows this way and kills us?

[Percy] I'll either hit him or fall prone.

[DM] wrong map Kaz

[Percy] Percival targets Fire Giant #16. Distance: 6'03"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] the pit is in the center

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] the wall is over here by the giant

[Percy] Percival: Attack #1: Long Sword, +3: (13-(d20+3+3+1)+1) [13-(1+3+3+1)+1] 6 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. Probably MISSES Fire Giant #16 (AC FINAL: -1)

[Arilyn (Christy)] and slide 25 ft head on into the lava-fall

[Percy] That remains to be seen.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] and that's a 1

[Percy] Falling prone means falling prone.

[Percy] According to the DM.

[Percy] So I'm prone.

[Percy] Goody.

[Kit (Is my name)] Key question....was it a charge?

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Ramone

[DM] Percival moved 2'00".

[Percy] Yes, I called charge.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] opps

[Kit (Is my name)] from how far away?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] wiggle wiggle wiggle. "Hey giant man, You're gonna die if you don't quit it

[Percy] (otherwise I wouldn't be able to attack this round.)

[Kit (Is my name)] No you can move and just swing once

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Victoriana

[Kit (Is my name)] if you move your full movement

[Percy] I moved 90'.

[Percy] I thought I could only move 60' and attack, so I charged instead.

[Percy] Is that legit?

[Moirra (Kaz)] Tori, I'm just going over to the door Kit entered. So you don't need to follow me, you can preceed me there, since you are in front.

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Straight ahead?

[Moirra (Kaz)] This next doorway.

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Victoriana moved 8'04".

Victoriana (Vicki) looks blankly at this plaque

[Victoriana (Vicki)] There's this gold thing on the door.

[Kit (Is my name)] I hate to say it but we have a big problem here Percy

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I thought it was brass

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] we need to pick up the pace if we hope to finsih this cimbat tonight

[Victoriana (Vicki)] I don't know what it says though

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((do I need to make a door check too?))

[Arilyn (Christy)] can't read?

[Percy] I'm wit you. When I say I'm "wit you", I mean, I'm one of the guys.

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((she can't read, no))

[Finglass (mikE)] i'm sad we've can't kill one giant in less than two hours tonight

[Percy] ::chuckles::

[Arilyn (Christy)] sooo very sad

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] ::chanaling Lori:: "That is what you get when you seperate the party""

[Arilyn (Christy)] well I say, if you can't read, don't waste time pondering what those letters mean...either opne the door or wait for us to kill the giant so we can help you with your letters

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] ;)

[Arilyn (Christy)] either way

[DM] Ok, so the ruling for the night on charges is: You miss your attack at the end of the charge you are prone, I can not find anythign that gives you a dex bonus for attempting to stay up, and I can not find anythign that says you continue past the target

[DM] so Percy is prone with no dex to armor class, helpless at the Giant's feet

[Arilyn (Christy)] great-he's up, let's get on with it

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] sorry dude

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, not helpless

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] he can get up

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] eventually

[Kit (Is my name)] YEAH....Hey it is better than the alternate...

[Arilyn (Christy)] he's down but not swimming with the lava fishes

[Percy] Yeah, that would be interesting, DM, but it would also be a significant addition to the current ruleset.

[DM] and on to Tori, are you going through that door? do an open doors check, or waiting for Moirra?

[Victoriana (Vicki)] Victoriana: Open Doors check: (d20) [4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Victoriana (Vicki)] I was told to go ahead and go through

[Percy] I'm just getting to know the rocks on the floor right now. I also see some little cuckoo birds flying around my head...

[Kit (Is my name)] Hey how does Fire Giant Toe Jam taste?

[Percy] I'd like to move Taurus at the next possible instant of time.

Vicki is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NNE...

Vicki has received the map Dungeon Level Room NNE.

[Vicki] I am back at the keyboard.

[Percy] My thing still shows it as Ramone's turn.

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((how much further can I move, after I can see of course))

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((My map is blacked out now))

[DM (to John only)] no the giant has not moved, but seems to be able to

[Arilyn (Christy)] my turn ended with opening the door...

[Arilyn (Christy)] but he did show me the map

[DM] Victoriana moved 40'10".

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] round

[Percy] Taurus moved 94'07".

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] fast sucker

[Kit (Is my name) (to DM only)] good call

[Arilyn (Christy)] Run Taurus run

[Kit (Is my name)] ROFLMAO

[Percy] Gotta be there for The Man.

[Arilyn (Christy)] the tin man

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((I can't see anything))

[Percy] "Hey, Boss. What's going on here? You all right?"

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Arilyn

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn: Attack #1: +2 Longsword Elaris: (13-(d20++0+2+1)-2) [13-(17+0+2+1)-2] -9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #16 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((thanks DM, not sure what's going on here))

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn: Attack #1: +2 Longsword Elaris: (13-(d20++0+2+1)-2) [13-(11+0+2+1)-2] -3 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #16 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn: Damage v L: +2 Longsword Elaris: (1d12++0+2) [5+0+2] 7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #16

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn: Damage v L: +2 Longsword Elaris: (1d12++0+2) [2+0+2] 4 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #16

[Percy] Yeah-hooo! We need someone to *hit* this guy. And then we need to get *out* of here. All of us!

[DM (to GM only)] Fire Giant #16's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (-11) - Massively Wounded

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Antarias

[Arilyn (Christy)] stupid giant does not know when to die

[Percy] Does anybody think that the lava is being held back by the giant being alive or anything?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] not after what Ramone told us

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] it is just a lava fall

[Percy] I mean, if we *kill* him, will lava fall on us or something like that?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] well he might fall on you

[DM] Victoriana moved 2'02".

[Percy] Fortunately lava moves pretty slowly. Right?

Vicki has left the game on Fri May 16 22:27:28 EDT 2008

[Arilyn (Christy)] timmm-berrr!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I don't think the giant has anything to do with the lava

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] not slow enough

Vicki has joined the game on Fri May 16 22:27:51 EDT 2008

[Arilyn (Christy)] it's an architectural feature

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yeah

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Moirra

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] you saw the increadibles right?

Vicki is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NNE...

Vicki has received the map Dungeon Level Room NNE.

[DM] is morrria reading that plaque?

Vicki is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NNE...

Vicki has received the map Dungeon Level Room NNE.

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra moved 14'05".

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] how many times

[DM] or just opening the door like the others

[Moirra (Kaz)] and in I go

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] remember inside the volcano hideout of the bad guy? the big lava wall?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] that's what it is

[Moirra (Kaz)] reading the plaque as a matter of course

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] KRONOS

[DM] you will have to make an open doors check to go in

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra moved 2'09".

[Percy] Of course we did. We've got kids...

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] how are you doing that

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra moved 4'06".

[Percy] That movie was actually pretty cool, by the way...

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yeah, really damn good movie

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] my favorite line

[Moirra (Kaz)] is Vicki so far inside that she's not still holding the door? Or it opens out?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I am your wife, I am the greatest good you....

[Percy] Christy and I went to see Mulan before we had kids. And we saw Hercules when Hans was like 6 months old.

[DM] if someoen holds the door open they have to be there

[DM] she is well inside

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] you told her to go

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra moved 2'07".

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra: Open Doors check: (d20) [1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 6!!

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I was not on the map so I thoought you were there to hold the door?

[DM] Moirra moved 0'11".

[Percy] Christy just corrected me. We went to see Hercules at the Swap Shop before we had Hans. Hmmmm... I guess we would have seen The Incredibles even if we didn't have kids...

[DM] Glabius moved 5'02".

Kaz is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NNE...

Kaz has received the map Dungeon Level Room NNE.

[Percy] Glabius is holding the door to the west.

[Moirra (Kaz)] How far inside can I move?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I don't have kids, I went to see it

John is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NNE...

John has received the map Dungeon Level Room NNE.

[DM] Moirra moved 7'10".

[Percy] You still are a kid, BiBo.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I was looking forward to it from the first preview

[Arilyn (Christy)] Cars was great

[DM] Moirra moved 32'04".

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Marco, you ARE a kid!))

[DM] and still attack

[Arilyn (Christy)] loved Nemo

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((And I mean that in the best way :) ))

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Finglass

[Percy] I don't. I just mean it as the truth.

[Arilyn (Christy)] please rain death on this guy

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass moved 74'02".

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass moved 70'02".

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass moved 6'10".

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (10-+0-(d20++2+13)) [10-0-(13+2+13)] -18. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #16 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (10-+0-(d20++2+13)) [10-0-(10+2+13)] -15. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #16 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Attack #1: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (10-+0-(d20++2+13)) [10-0-(10+2+13)] -15. PROBABLY HITS Fire Giant #16 (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6) [1+6] 7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #16

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6) [5+6] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #16

[Arilyn (Christy)] yee-haw!

[Finglass (mikE)] Finglass: Damage v SM: Cleathalas, Composite Long Bow of Heartseeking +3: (1d6+6) [5+6] 11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Fire Giant #16

[Percy] Go on with your bad self, Mike.

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kit

[DM (to GM only)] Fire Giant #16's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-29) - Dying

[Arilyn (Christy)] he's our very own Fity-cent

[Percy] Now let's get out of here. I mean, let's get up and get out of here (for me, that is)

[Percy] "My face hurts."

[Arilyn (Christy)] do we need to pry anyone out of his fingers or can they crawl out?

[Kit (Is my name)] Ok since I see nothing in this room except some lava splatter on the deck here I am going to leave the room and go back out. I am gathering that that moving flame looks like a bonfire and NOT an active fire elemental correct?

[Vicki] I am back at the keyboard.

[Victoriana (Vicki)] brb

[DM] they can crawl out

John is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NW...

John has received the map Dungeon Level Room NW.

[John] I am back at the keyboard.

Vicki has left the game on Fri May 16 22:35:14 EDT 2008

[Kit (Is my name)] If i am wrong tell me bob

[Kit (Is my name)] Kit moved 71'06".

[Kit (Is my name)] Kit moved 3'03".

[DM] it is a fire elemental

Percy is receiving the map Base Map...

Percy has received the map Base Map.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] oops

[Kit (Is my name)] Kit moved 58'06".

[DM] it did not react to you walking by

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] way to make your obvesation check

[Kit (Is my name)] oh

[Kit (Is my name)] LOL

[Kit (Is my name)] at least I asked

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] kind of like opps I missed that WALL OF LAVA

Vicki has joined the game on Fri May 16 22:36:36 EDT 2008

[Kit (Is my name)] hrmmmm and here I was thinking the EXACT SAME THING!!!

[Kit (Is my name)] LOL

Percy has left the game on Fri May 16 22:36:54 EDT 2008

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I think we need to call it a night

Vicki is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NNE...

Vicki has received the map Dungeon Level Room NNE.

[Kit (Is my name)] ok if he don'ta botha me I donta botha him...

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] we are not seeing things

[Kit (Is my name)] Kit moved 23'10".

[Kit (Is my name)] Kit moved 17'03".

[Kit (Is my name)] Kit moved 20'04".

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] when we should be

[DM] Kit moved 1'00".

[Kit (Is my name)] Out de door

Is my name is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

Is my name has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

Percy has joined the game on Fri May 16 22:37:29 EDT 2008

John is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

John has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

Percy has left the game on Fri May 16 22:37:43 EDT 2008

[Kit (Is my name)] Kit moved 14'09".

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] you leaving the newbies alone

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] tisk tisk tisk

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] what would your mother say

[Kit (Is my name)] and 1/4 of 70 feet is about 15 so that is my move

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] sniker snicker

[DM] ROUND: 119

Percy has joined the game on Fri May 16 22:38:10 EDT 2008

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Taurus

[Arilyn (Christy)] hans can't reconnect

[DM] is Vicki back in?

[DM] I think the two of them were logging in at the same time

Percy is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NW...

Percy has received the map Dungeon Level Room NW.

[Kit (Is my name)] Ahhh if they leave the po lille fiya elementer alone he won't bodder no buddy

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((Missing the bottom of the map again))

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Glabius

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((thanks))

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[Percy] (waiting for Percy)

[Arilyn (Christy)] okay, so where to now?

[Kit (Is my name)] Still want to know what fire giant toe jam tastes like

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Ramone, can you see through Lava?

[Victoriana (Vicki)] um... I think I'm in

[Percy] Yeah, I was having some problems, too, Vicki-

[Arilyn (Christy)] should we hang out until you catch up. You could check.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] just incase

[Percy] I say we all leave this room and let Ramone check it out.

[Arilyn (Christy)] we could all wait by the door, holding it open, of course, in case anything else grabs him

[Kit (Is my name)] Yea Let "Ramone" Check it out...He'll check out anything!!!!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] :-P

[Percy] My paladin has provided enough comic relief (or tension) to the game tonight.

[DM] waiting on Paul to move

[Arilyn (Christy)] falling wasn't that funny

[Percy] Exactly, Christy.

[Kit (Is my name)] ((No but a face full of Fire Giant Toe Jam was friggin hilarious!!!)

[Percy] I'm so glad you were entertained...

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] sorry I was waiting on answer from Ramone

John is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NW...

John has received the map Dungeon Level Room NW.

[Percy] He who lives by the roll will also die by the roll.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] oh, can't see through lava

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Is the door held open?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] at least not any more than other people

[Arilyn (Christy)] next time we could skip the falling and he could stand in the corner telling jokes and heckling our enemies

[DM] yes anarias is holding the door open

[Kit (Is my name)] I LIVE BY THAT RULE PERCY!!!!!

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((clears throat *ahem* I can't see much other than chat))

[DM] and Glabius is holding the outside one

[Percy] ROFL

[Arilyn (Christy)] not much to see on our end

[Arilyn (Christy)] we're just standing around gabbing

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I pick up my sword and fly out

[DM] Paul Elvenstire moved 90'04".

[DM] Paul Elvenstire moved 1'03".

[Arilyn (Christy)] I think I'll fly that way too. Does anyone need a lift?

[Percy] Um. Can I get up and move this round? Is getting up a half-move and then 60' would be the other half of the move?

[Moirra (Kaz)] Well, my jowls ARE kinda sagging...

[DM] is Paul done?

[Moirra (Kaz)] OH! You meant FLYING. Nevermind.

[Arilyn (Christy)] hahahaha

[Kit (Is my name)] ((SNICKER))

[Percy] DM, many times tonight my interface has not displayed the initiative pointer correctly.

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Percival

[Kit (Is my name)] Damn the Interface!!! Full rolls ahead!!

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] sorry

[Moirra (Kaz)] lol

[Percy] Okay. So what can I do, DM?

[Percy] I don't want to be prone, of course.

[DM] it is Percy's go right now

[Finglass (mikE)] jump into the lava

[DM] you can stand up

[DM] and move half your movement

[Percy] Okay.

[Finglass (mikE)] i bet he'll allow that

[Percy] I do so.

[Arilyn (Christy)] just use that dead giant to pull yourself up

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] just so everyone knows, I plan on casting a spell to "look" for people before we leave for good

[Percy] Okay.

[Percy] I can't move.

[Kit (Is my name)] ahemmm I do hope that someone plans on SEARCHING the dead giant before they leave

[DM] you have your pointer on Hans

[Finglass (mikE)] we should nuke it from orbit. just to be sure

[DM] click on teh map and hit P

[Arilyn (Christy)] yeah, sure Paul. Knock yourself out. it's a good idea to kill them ALL before we leave so we don't have to come back

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I was, just waiting my turn

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] this is BOB

[Percy] "Let's go, Taurus. This room is dangerous."

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] what can he have, a giant dagger

[Kit (Is my name)] ((That is Nasty. Get your pointer off of Hans John))

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] it's not my pointed

[Percy] Taurus moved 34'04".

[Percy] Percival moved 32'11".

[Percy] "I am not equipped to deal with a room such as this. I'll leave it to the Wizard."

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Ramone

[Kit (Is my name)] He could have a letter from his mother telling us where all the treasure is...Ya never know

[Percy] Percival moved 6'11".

[Percy] Taurus moved 4'10".

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] again, this is BOB

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] searching

[Arilyn (Christy)] okay Ramone. You are now the dead-guy frisker

[DM] no weapons, no belongings

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] he thew a treasure chest at us and all it had in it was a body

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] ta da

[Percy] (just moving out of anybody's way to be polite)

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] so in charter for Paul

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Victoriana

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] not like he was going to have magic on him

Is my name is receiving the map Dungeon Level Room NNE...

Is my name has received the map Dungeon Level Room NNE.

John is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

John has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[Arilyn (Christy)] anybody stupid enough to keep a body in a treasure chest...

[Kit (Is my name)] BOB!!!

[Arilyn (Christy)] can't have much else to stick in there

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((So, Tori is leaving the room, right Vicki?))

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] ic so Kit, all the rooms checked on your side

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((I suppose, if there's nothing to do))

[Arilyn (Christy)] unless you are the DM who likes to mess with his players

[DM] Victoriana moved 49'08".

Is my name is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

Is my name has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[DM] and can move 15 more feet

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((Next door please Bob))

[Kit (Is my name)] Yes Mother...there wasn't much to see. A balcony with a wall of lava flowing into a room and under the balcony. A fire elemental behind a pentagon...It didn't do anything so I left it alone...

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((well, since you can't see the map...))

[DM] Victoriana moved 36'10".

[Victoriana (Vicki)] 36 feet?

[DM] Victoriana moved 14'09".

[Victoriana (Vicki)] hehe

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Arilyn

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] sorry I was gone so long

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I will try and make up for it

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn moved 89'00".

[Arilyn (Christy)] is that door closed?

[Victoriana (Vicki)] ((I can't do anything other than chat))

[Kit (Is my name)] I thought I would check out this next room...I am curious of course Mother as to what the sayings on the placques are. I am also surprised that we haven't run into any resistance at this point

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I would not say any, but maybe that put all their eggs in my basket

[DM] no to Ariyln

[Arilyn (Christy)] then I'll keep going

[Kit (Is my name)] I believe the plaques may be some type of testament to the advasary that an initiate would have to face within the rooms. but then again I am just guessing

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((you blacked out the map on me again))

[Arilyn (Christy)] me too

[Moirra (Kaz)] ((thanks))

[Kit (Is my name)] What did the plaque in front of your room say

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] well the first one said visitor chambers, so yes they are an indication of what is inside

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] some might be less obvous

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Antarias

[Finglass (mikE)] Antarias moved 89'00".

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Moirra

Moirra (Kaz) glances around, then follows her compatriots out

[Moirra (Kaz)] Moirra moved 42'10".

[DM] Moirra moved 20'00".

Kaz is receiving the map Lower Level Entrance chamber...

Kaz has received the map Lower Level Entrance chamber.

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Finglass

[Kit (Is my name)] The room where I went in first said something about beware of lust, envy and covetousness I believe but I would suggest asking MOirra since she read it to me....Inside were a bunch of crates and boxes...I imagine that something of significant value would be inside them but since it is beyond my means to detect such things mystically I left it alone...

[DM] Finglass moved 75'02".

[DM] Finglass moved 1'06".

[Kit (Is my name)] It could also have been an illusion but I don't know...a trap persay, but that could just be my paranoia speaking

[Arilyn (Christy)] i can detect magic but not traps

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] probably traped tresure, might need to go back there

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kit

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] that is your drow half for sure

[DM] Percival moved 0'11".

[Kit (Is my name)] As you wish...I will check this room out first...

[Kit (Is my name)] Kit moved 5'02".

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] not my will but thy will, for thy will is my will for thee

[Percy (to DM only)] I vote for John as RolePlayer of the Night. I gotta go put some kids to bed. Later!

Percy has left the game on Fri May 16 22:59:32 EDT 2008

[DM] /perc waves

[Moirra (Kaz)] I was going to try opening the door, but I didn't get the chance

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] (always wanted to say that)

[Kit (Is my name)] Moirra if you can look at the inscription on this plaque I will go ahead and open the door...

[DM] moved too much to do that too Kaz

[Arilyn (Christy)] and how often do you get the chance...

[Kit (Is my name)] And I open the door as she tells me what the plaque says

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] smile

[Kit (Is my name)] Kit: Open Locked Doors check: (d20) [20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] or not

[Kit (Is my name)] Then again I stubb my thumb on the door knob and yell out in pain

[Moirra (Kaz)] not sure how I got where I did, to be honest

[Arilyn (Christy)] well, folks, I turn into a pumpkin very soon so I need to shower before that happens

[Moirra (Kaz)] No speaking with the prisoner, Kit

[Finglass (mikE)] yup. guess it's time to sign off.

[Finglass (mikE)] night all.

[Arilyn (Christy)] see ya next week!

mikE has left the game on Fri May 16 23:01:16 EDT 2008

Christy has left the game on Fri May 16 23:01:17 EDT 2008

[DM] Taurus and Percival moved 53'04".

[Moirra (Kaz)] Since pumpkins can't self-bathe :)

[Victoriana (Vicki)] night night

[Moirra (Kaz)] doh!

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] night all

[DM] ROUND: 120

[Moirra (Kaz)] night night

Vicki has left the game on Fri May 16 23:01:57 EDT 2008

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] who are leaving

[DM] ok, pick up here or one more round?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] we are calling it here?

[DM] ok next week

[Kit (Is my name)] one more round

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] everyone peretty much left :-P

[DM] Mike is out

[DM] so we pick up next week

[DM] over have the doors done here

[DM] not too bad

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] becuase Mike is the deciding factor?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, he's the only physical player

[Kit (Is my name)] I am still on my round though

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] he has more clout

[Kit (Is my name)] what happened...when I opened the door with my tongue...

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] BOB, let kit finish

[Kit (Is my name)] Oh yea I failed

[Kit (Is my name)] LOL

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] right

[DM] chuckles

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] it was fun, thank you fritz

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I get tied of talking to myself

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] nighty night

[Kit (Is my name)] Well 50/50 chance I will be on next friday as I will be in St. John for vacation.

[Kaz] You talk to yourself?

[Kaz] Night Marco

[Kit (Is my name)] Ditto John

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has left the game on Fri May 16 23:04:10 EDT 2008

[Kit (Is my name)] Oh and Happy Anniversary Bob

[Kaz] night all. I don't like talking to myself either.

Kaz has left the game on Fri May 16 23:04:32 EDT 2008

[Kit (Is my name)] and John, and Kaz

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] too late

[Kit (Is my name)] he

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] It's just us

[Kit (Is my name)] Hey expect to see me come for a visit within the next 6 weeks.

[DM] smiles

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] we will try and not kill your character

[Kit (Is my name)] Not D&D but a social

[DM] will be a great thing

[Kit (Is my name)] LOL

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] especialy as it will be a BOB NPC

[Kit (Is my name)] True DAt

[Kit (Is my name)] Oh and my Aunt is doing much better. She spoke today

[DM] very good

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] good to here

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] see ya

[Kit (Is my name)] Well take care...

[DM] we will

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] you too

John has left the game on Fri May 16 23:06:36 EDT 2008

[DM] you will have to coem by one weekend when you have time

[DM] after you get settled

[Kit (Is my name)] Planning on it

[Kit (Is my name)] Give Nyrma a hug and a kiss

[DM] will do

Is my name has left the game on Fri May 16 23:07:04 EDT 2008