View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / May2915

May 29 15 - Bag of Clouds

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri May 29 18:58:03 EDT 2015 ====

[Master] I am up and running, I will be right back after a quick drink run

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Corvus has joined the game on Fri May 29 19:00:27 EDT 2015

Corvus is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Corvus has received the map New Residence second floor.

Michael has joined the game on Fri May 29 19:00:44 EDT 2015

Michael is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Michael has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Corvus] I am back at the keyboard.

[Corvus] hiz

[Michael] Hello! Are we ready for a kick butt adventure today?

Lisa has joined the game on Fri May 29 19:01:59 EDT 2015

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Michael] Also, I am semi away from keyboard

[Michael] Hello Lisa!

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Lisa] Hello :)

Lisa is receiving the map Minecrafter Cabin...

Lisa has received the map Minecrafter Cabin.

[Lisa] Very much ready. This should be like the "old days" of travelling and encounters

[Michael] Well, it will be a first for me :)

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] very little moral ambiguity in fighting

[Michael] Im so excited

[Master] excellent

[Lisa] something jumps out and attacks you kill it or run :)

[Michael] Hurray!

[Michael] No politics

[Master] so the three of you are all familiar with what we are going to deal with

[Lisa] nope

[Michael] nope

[Lisa] yes to bob

[Michael] also yes to bob sorry

[Lisa] nope to politics

[Michael] correct

[Master] and with the fact that I am running this game through a VPN so I can only see a portion of the multiple screens at home

[Corvus] I like the pack of wolves my Draconian snuck up on with a nat 20 before she blasted them to he realm of Takhisis.

[Michael] we'll try to make it easy on you

[Master] so I will be a little delayed or such with responses

[Lisa] ok

[Master] HAH

[Master] so first things first, you need to double check what you actually are carrying with you

[Master] versus what is in the scroll of shelter

[Master] you have no Priest

[Master] so if there are potion, scrolls, etc you will want to carry them

[Lisa] I think we can send everything back but the small and medium gems

[Lisa] indigo has his backpack and is not carrying Bran's spellbook so he should have room

[Michael] My standard pack is online and is what I am carrying. Also, My crossbow and awesome dagger that I hope works as it should. It is still untested in the field of battle

[Lisa] I don't want to carry the spyglass onto a pirate ship

[Corvus] I have my attire, some magical items and my weapons

[Michael] No, it is too awesome to risk. It seems to be a rare commodity

[Michael] do we have food?

[Lisa] so our packs can take the gems, scrolls and potions?

[Lisa] we can get some from the cabin and I am sure we will kill stuff on the road

[Michael] hopefully not roadkill

[Lisa] if it's our road kill it's fine

[Master] there is that

[Lisa] tastes like chicken

[Master] you have no food because you depend on your priests to create food and water

[Master] or someone to hunt

[Master] so please update the party pack page

[Lisa] Jorid has some food in the cabin we can take?

[Master] and we are off

[Master] yes

[Master] he has some prepared things

[Master] but nothign for long term storage

[Michael] Like a health potion perhaps

[Michael] ?

[Master] you can wrap up a sandwich o three

[Master] no potion

[Lisa] Indigo tosses a lasso over his shoulder and gives one to Isla and Hugh

[Michael] Thanks

[Master] and to be clear, I know Lisa knows this

[Master] click on your character to talk in character

[Master] unclick to talk out of character,

[Lisa] we are wearing armor and taking our weapons

[Lisa] sorry

[Michael] Hey bob, I am trying to keep track of my items and I am writing them in my notes section for my own reference and I am updating them as things happen. Is this okay with you?

[Master] especially important because you might want to say somethign to each other (Corvus to Lisa) that you do not want the enemy hobgolins to hear

[Michael] You can see them in my character sheet

[Master] yes to Michael

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I nod my thanks and tighten my belt. My cutlass hangs freely and I shake my head. Ready.

[Master] but overall having them on the web is best

[Michael] I'll try to update, but it's hard because after we log out I cant see my sheet anymore for the week. :) So i am doing a paper copy as well to update.

[Master] the reason for that Michael is that everyone can regroup during the week

[Michael] yes definitely

[Michael] I'm not tryingf to be a pain promise

[Master] so that they know OH hey Hugh picked up that cold iron dagger from that altar maybe we can use that against the ghouls

[Master] etc

[Michael] gotcha gotcha

[Michael] I am back at the keyboard.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Isla Falcon modified:

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well folks are we ready for the trail?

[Master] also so everyone knows

[Lisa] will fix format later

[Master] I have not been posting updates about Tabletop Connect

[Master] becuase there are too many of them

[Master] up to .35 now

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] FORESHADOW!!!

[Master] from .20 two weeks

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I CALL A FORESHADOW!!!

[Master] tons up updates and lots of very nice things happening

[Master] and he intends to have things ready by September for us

[Master] so without furthe radeo

[Master] further adio

[Master] sigh

[Master] you are heading northwest into the wildreness

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] XD

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I have never travelled just with fighters - will be fun - the brute squad)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] okays

[Master] you are skirting the edge of the Cordrawn Hills

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] XD

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm on the brute squad

[Master] and the Blum Woods

Mike has joined the game on Fri May 29 19:15:58 EDT 2015

Mike is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Mike has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hey miike

[Master] you are presumed to be heading along a game trail

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hi Mike)

[Master] you are looking for the Velikia river (spelling is not available for me right now)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] As always I am trying to keep track as we stop for breaks to make notes if that is alright?

[Master] then you will head south

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sounds like a plan)

[Mike] hey

[Master] Isla knows there are pirate clans on the river and hopes to negociate a ride

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] oh goody

[Master] yes to Michael

[Mike] so will this just be marching for a while?

[Master] Hello to Mike

[Master] yes to Mike

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] the other two willing.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (she is in charge of pirates)

[Master] for Michael and Corvus to learn how this works

[Master] you have encounter potenial at certaijn times per day

[Master] you will roll

[Master] if you hit the number you have an encounter

[Master] if not it is presumed that it was not a signinficant evenbt

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So a twenty is good and a 1 means someone dies?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] no

[Master] ask Lisa about the timje they spent 2 hours figuring out how to deal with otters

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Really?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Otters?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] it is a roll of a d100 i believe?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Intriguing?

[Master] on a d20 for the chance

[Master] and then it is a different number depending on the chart for the type

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sometimes a d12 for surprise)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (bob will tell us)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] onward to the Lord of the Rings walk!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can't we just fly the eagles?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hey is an 18 St. good for long walks or am I going to be slowing people down?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Well Bob?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] can we fly on Eagles?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] heh

[Master] strength is not a worry for walking

[Master] it is constiution

[Master] and all of you would need to have endurance to make a difference

[Indigo (Lisa)] (corvus want to roll first?)

[Master] the farthest you are walking per say id the slowest person, Indigo,

[Master] who moves 9

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] sure

[Master] so a total of 18 miles per day

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you all move 12)

[Master] unlike a normal human who moves 24 mioles per say

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, can we keep a moderate pace just so we have the strength for a potential battle? Would that be okay guys. It might make a diff.

[Master] and so you have your party pack ready Lisa?

[Master] yes to Micahel, you are NOT force marching

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] fitness is 11.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (format not good but I separated what is going home and what is coming with)

[Master] that would be a different thing all together

[Master] thank you Lisa

[Master] so Corvus roll a d20 please

[Master] this i the morning on th e2nd

[Master] as you leave

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] yes thank you Lisa. I am always leery of changing things

[Master] the airhip left

[Master] and you are heading NW

[Master] out of Domvile

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] r 1d20

[Master] curley bracket

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] habit...

[Master] 1d20

[Master] curley bracket

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] (/r1d20) [1d20=14] -1

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] A negative number? Is that even possible?

[Master] so 14 and no encounter in the morning

[Indigo (Lisa)] (1d20) [1d20=4] 4 without spaces

[Master] he added that /r

[Master] so moving along

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it merged it for me - I was trying not to roll)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I use roll 20.

[Master] you find what might be a deer trail

[Master] none of you have tracking

[Master] do you?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lunch!)

[Master] so you do not know what exact kind of trail

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] noipe. I am pretty much useless out of a city

[Master] but you are guessing that you are following along a trail left by some sort of deer or other creature

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no we wander blindly but happily)

[Master] the hills are on your right

[Master] the woods to your left

[Master] although there are trees all around

[Master] and roll again Corvus

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] (1d20) [1d20=15] 15

[Master] so you manage to push past a small rock slide

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we are a great group - none of us even has obs)

[Master] that blocks the path but you can avoid falling down and such

[Master] continuing along

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] :)

[Master] roll again please

[Indigo (Lisa)] (keep rolling corvus!)

[Master] on the 3rd we will majke Micheal roll

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] (1d20) [1d20=5] 5

[Master] SO

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Master] around noon

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] fuck

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] oh gosh

[Master] you reach a space on the path

[Master] where there is a lot of blood

[Master] a LOT of blood

[Master] you all stop

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] more then a human could contain?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yuck!

[Master] what do you do?yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] (too bad we have no observational skills)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, if it's a lot of blood we could track it and see what it is?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Might have useful properties on it if it's dead

[Master] it is soaking into the dirt here

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Does it smell?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Only time I have seen this much blood was when a group of guards raided my ship.... They didn't do much after they covered our deck. Spent weeks cleaning it up...

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Putrafaction?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Ehh - is there a trail leading somewhere or just a pool?)

[Master] you do not see any apparent stream of blood entering or leaving

[Indigo (Lisa)] Let's just walk around it and keep following the trail.

[Master] Ismiles, excellent Corvus)

[Master] who is in the front?

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's awful, Isla.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'll take it like a man

[Indigo (Lisa)] (do we have a map?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Attack: Light Crossbow:: is now ARMED.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] They attacked us first, and I had to clean it up. Fresh on the ship.

[Master] so as Hugh starts forward into the blood stained clearing

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I had the same thoughts too.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] slowly

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] please

[Indigo (Lisa)] (around the pool please)

[Master] he can smell the dirt, the blood, it is a stench

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I want to listen for anything out of the ordiany

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Cutlass:: is now ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So it is rotting?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Try not to walk n it

[Master] the birds are quiet

[Master] there are no sounds other than the rustling of the leaves

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I throw a rock at it

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I shush them

[Master] at what?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] The blood

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Listen

[Indigo (Lisa)] (do we have a map of where we are?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Any reaction?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] The birds are quiet.

[Master] (no to Lisa no maps unless needed tonight, then will bring one up)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Something is still here.

[Master] the ground does not react to the rock being thrown at it

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I look up above the blood at the trees

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Do I see anything?

[Master] intuation check for Hugh

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Is it dripping from abocve?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: INU check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Was that the right one?

[Master] Hugh can see that the trees avove the clearinjg are strpped of leaves

[Master] there are not any visalbe

[Indigo (Lisa)] (killer koala bears)

[Master] LOL

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I think we should stick to the cover of the trees and avoid any large clearings

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] seriously

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Might be an injured bird of prey

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't want to be shit out of a bird

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's not how you get out

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] do we all notice now?

[Master] aftger Hugh points it out yes

[Master] (next time Michael you need to tell them what you see) [Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, any ideas guys?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh sorry

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] No birds. On sea, that said predators or a squall. Both were not very pretty.

[Master] (getting everone in the mood for this, you three are venturing into new territory that no one ever has seen in this game in 23 years)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I break off a small piece of charcoal penic and throw a pice into the blood. Any reactions? Any bubbling?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Neither is the blood. I don't think the bare trees are very... safe in my opinion.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I am so excited bob!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Breaking History herte

[Indigo (Lisa)] If the trail we have to follow is beyond the clearing we have to move past it. So we should just walk around it and get back on the trail.

[Master] The bit of charcoal lands on the ground without any noticalbe effect

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] the blood bob not the groiund haha

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe whatever did this is full from eating and won't be hungry for us.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Does it bubble?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Anyone have something organic? Not a rock, but a piece of fruit or meat maybe?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I have half a sandwich

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's not getting my lunch!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] are you hungry already? we just had second breakfast

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Throw some meat into it...

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Not a lot, but some.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Fine. I throw a piece of cured ham at the blood

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] you owe me

[Master] PLOP{

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Very well.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Relax i'm kidding you.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *shrugs*

[Indigo (Lisa)] (seriously - how wide is this pool? can we just walk around it?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well unless the ham dissolved I say we go about our way

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] armed

[Master] yes to walking around it it is about 20 feet wide

[Master] which is why you stopped

[Master] that is a LOT of blod

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes it is)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I say we give it a wide berth. Unless a tentacle arose from teh pool and ate the ham we should be good

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I observe the ham briefly

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] /hugh turns and vomits.

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) turns and vomits

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] man that smells

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *Scoffs* What smell?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Putrafaction.

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) walks slowly around the perimeter of the pool for the group.

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) looks up quite often

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] /Isla I follow as well, staying at the ready.

[Master] roll for me corvus

[Master] BRB

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] bosh'tat!

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] (1d20) [1d20=3] 3

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Darnk it corvus! Your horrible luck!

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I don't like 3....

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] :0

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Unlucky numver

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] :0

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] three is the number of Delta, the triumverent.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] 3 is the lonliest number dah da dah....

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't remember the song that well dont judge me

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] b

[Master] so you move behond the clearing with blood by venturing into the woods

[Master] you go deeper into the woods

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] afk brb

[Master] Indigo asks, are we supposed to be going north? or west

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we'll be home by supper)

[Master] adn then

[Master] everyone roll a d12

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo answers Northwest)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d12) [1d12=3] 3

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I keep my cutlass drawn, not being comfortable in the woods. My warriness is evident on my face.*

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] (1d12) [1d12=1] 1

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Bob, my AC is a 10, but I am wearing leather armour.

[Hill Giant (Master)] waiting on Micahel

[Hill Giant (Master)] yes to Corvus

[Hill Giant (Master)] but Isla is surprised

[Hill Giant (Master)] Indigo is surprised

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Okay, so the Base 10+dex doesn't apply?

[Hill Giant (Master)] so we will see what happens with Hugh

[Hill Giant (Master)] yes to Corvus

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] b

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] uno momento

[Hill Giant (Master)] you shoud have an 8

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thanks for reminding me)

[Hill Giant (Master)] for an ac

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (1d12) [1d12=10] 10

[Hill Giant (Master)] I will check just a sec

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] thanks for the clear up.

[Hill Giant (Master)] first

[Hill Giant (Master)] Hugh rolls a d12

[Indigo (Lisa)] (surprise!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he did)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I did?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I got a 10

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I see a 10)

[Hill Giant (Master)] no that was corvus

[Hill Giant (Master)] DOH

[Indigo (Lisa)] (says hugh)

[Hill Giant (Master)] I am osrry yes you are right

[Hill Giant (Master)] and so Hugh is not surprised

[Hill Giant (Master)] so

[Hill Giant (Master)] Hugh

[Hill Giant (Master)] you are walking along

[Hill Giant (Master)] and suddenly Indigo and Isla are swept up in nooses, wrapped around their legs

[Hill Giant (Master)] they are dangling from the trees

[Indigo (Lisa)] ACK!!!!

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I let out a scream.*

[Hill Giant (Master)] you somehow avoided such a noose around your feet

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] /snickers

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) snickers

[Hill Giant (Master)] indigo and isla have dropped their swords

[Hill Giant (Master)] they are laving on the groun

[Indigo (Lisa)] Get us down!

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Cutlass:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Hill Giant (Master)] you have one choise

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Why are you hangin around?

[Hill Giant (Master)] grab their weapons

[Hill Giant (Master)] or cut them down with your own sword

[Hill Giant (Master)] what do you do?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *Deadpan*

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Indigo (Lisa)] HURRY!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I uh cut yhem down

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] with my dagger

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=9] 7 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] since I am prof. at that

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=9] 18

[Hill Giant (Master)] Indigo and Ilsa make a save verus breath weapon [please

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Crap

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I hurry

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] haha

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL FAILED against 20!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 [MODIFIED (+1+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] fate point? please?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] pwease?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can i take the hit for corvus? since I am unsuprised?

[Hill Giant (Master)] so

[Hill Giant (Master)] Isla takes (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 point of damage from th fall and Indigo takes (1d3) [1d3=2] 2 points of damage from the fall

[Hill Giant (Master)] and they are both laying on th egroun

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] ohhhh

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hugh D'Ambray modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Indigo (Lisa)] UMPH!

[Hill Giant (Master)] the ground

[Hill Giant (Master)] with no weapons

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] oof~

[Hill Giant (Master)] and their legs bouns

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thanks Hugh

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No time to be lying around. I toss a dagger at them. Quick get up

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Hill Giant (Master)] what do you do?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is now ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Do I see any enemies?

Indigo (Lisa) grabs his swords

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I cut at the bindings*

Indigo (Lisa) rolling around to get them

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: INU check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 46 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Isla Falcon's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 46 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can I grab swords and untie myself in same round?)

[Hill Giant (Master)] make an observation check Hugh?

[Hill Giant (Master)] Which you do not have

[Indigo (Lisa)] (none of us have that skill)

[Hill Giant (Master)] so no you do not see anyone

[Hill Giant (Master)] and no to Lisa

[Hill Giant (Master)] you can grab swords

[Hill Giant (Master)] OR untie

[Hill Giant (Master)] one or the other

[Indigo (Lisa)] (grabbed swords then)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] i cut mine.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I gotcha covered cut

TMO has joined the game on Fri May 29 19:56:19 EDT 2015

TMO is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I can fight you with both feet tied behind my back)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hello TMO

Hill Giant (Master) WHO GOES THERE

TMO has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Hill Giant (Master)] LOL to lisa

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] (brb)

[Indigo (Lisa)] We're trying to anyway!

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm Sir Indigo.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hi tmo!)

[Hill Giant (Master)] The right answer is you are lunch

[TMO] (hi)

[Hill Giant (Master)] Tell me why I shoudl not eat you?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well at least I am armed

[Indigo (Lisa)] Who are you?

[TMO] (that sounds so uncouth)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (do we know what we are talking to?)

[Hill Giant (Master)] no

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't taste very good!

[Hill Giant (Master)] Indigo can guess giant because he has heard the accent before but beyond that no

[Indigo (Lisa)] You can ask the ankhegs who have already tried to eat me.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I have sharp point things that hurt on the way down

[Hill Giant (Master)] I think with some leaks you would be very tasty

[Hill Giant (Master)] Leeks

[Hill Giant (Master)] You look small and crunchy

[TMO] (that makes more sense)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So...Are you going to squash us into jelly?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So do we get to meat our chef? Pun intended?

[Indigo (Lisa)] We really aren't in the mood to be eaten Master Giant.

[Indigo (Lisa)] And by the size of that pool back there it looks like you already ate lunch.

[Hill Giant (Master)] what pool?

[Hill Giant (Master)] (that was a couple of hours back)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] The huge pool of blood back that way. Hard to miss

[Hill Giant (Master)] If you lay down your weapons

[Hill Giant (Master)] I will let you go

[Hill Giant (Master)] and only eat two of you

[Hill Giant (Master)] who wants to live/.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ummm ... that's not a very good deal.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] my bindings are gone right?

[Hill Giant (Master)] Yes to Isla, but you ahve no weapons

[Indigo (Lisa)] Could we pay a toll or something?

[Hill Giant (Master)] Indigo has weapons but is still bound

[Hill Giant (Master)] What sort of toll could you pay? I am not a troll?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Do you not like shiny things?

[Hill Giant (Master)] crunchy meating tasty bits

[Hill Giant (Master)] HMMMMMMM

[Hill Giant (Master)] drorooollllllll

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yeah, well I tried.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Are they untied yet?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I get back up.*

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Pick up your weaposn fools

[Hill Giant (Master)] (no, Isla is but no weapons, Indigo has weapons but it tied)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I didn't say you were. But it's your part of the forest so we could pay to get by like a giant and not a troll

[Hill Giant (Master)] If you give me two sheep I will let you pass

[Indigo (Lisa)] Are there sheep around here?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Can we go free to find them first?

[Hill Giant (Master)] if you go to the east there is a flock

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] How tough are giants lisa?

[Hill Giant (Master)] we are very tough

[Indigo (Lisa)] (they are big and can toss you very far)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Guys, let's go get him some sheep.

[Hill Giant (Master)] we can easily suck the marrow out of your bones puny human

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] If you say so. Where are the sheep again we are rather busy

[Indigo (Lisa)] (or send a big hammer down on your head)

[TMO] ('ware the gnomes)

Indigo (Lisa) nods "We'll go get sheep"

[Hill Giant (Master)] I want warm tasty bloody meaty

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I grab my cutlass and begin to head East.*

[Indigo (Lisa)] You want them alive or did you want us to kill them for you?

[Hill Giant (Master)] warm soft meaty bits

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I take it he eats it raw lets go

Indigo (Lisa) mutters "didn't exactly answer the question"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (can I cut my bindings?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well we can always kill it here if he wants us too

[Hill Giant (Master)] (Indigo can take a round to do that)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (my question was more herding live ones back or dead ones :) )

Indigo (Lisa) cuts bindings

[Indigo (Lisa)] We'll be back soon with lunch

[Master] so what do you want to do?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Run like hell

[Indigo (Lisa)] (head east for sheep)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I am walking away with the intent of grabbing sheep.*

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] *Sigh* Okay

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] We'll have to pay the shepard

Indigo (Lisa) walking alongside Hugh "Giants take huge steps. We can't outrun him"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] This adventure has cost us more than anyother sorry. I hate bowing to creatures I cannot kill

[Indigo (Lisa)] Then you just hate bowing? Or do you bow to creatures you can kill?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Let us just take them. Be done with it all.

Indigo (Lisa) following Isla

Indigo (Lisa) looks for sheep

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I bow to people I respect. I just hate asshole creatures I cannot kill

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I wish I had the ballistae now seriously. We need to get sum o' those

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] afk

[Indigo (Lisa)] Then you will find that you hate many things.

[Master] as you move east

[Indigo (Lisa)] Life is too short for so much anger.

[Master] you are tracking through more and more trees

[Master] anyone have navigation?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yay! we do)

[Master] make that check

[Indigo (Lisa)] (isla does)

[Master] Corvus

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] b

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Navigation check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL FAILED against 6!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] your killing me smalls. Well at least you had it so that's pretty cool

[Master] after heading "east" for an hour

[Master] Hugh looks at Isla and asks, where are we?

[Master] Isla looks around

[Master] and then shrugs

[Master] "away from the giant"

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Sorry, I don't know. We are in the open though

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Navigation check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 6!!

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] That actually worked.....

Indigo (Lisa) does his best sheep call "BAAAA!"

Indigo (Lisa) listens for sheep

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *facepalms

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] and nah Indigo. I just like having things go our way once in awhile.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't really have that much anger

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I tried that once. they did nothing.

[Master] so you are in the hills

[Master] it is mid day

[Master] it will take a couple of hours to know which way is west again

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, Ideas?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] can I safely say I am getting us back on track?

[Master] nope

[Master] you can say you are

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh, you know it's probably taking so long because of the huge giant steps

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] but i suceeded

[Master] not the first roll

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well for all I know the sun sets in the north on this planet so...

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] but in the open and out of the scary woods that distracted me.

[Master] chuckles I would not do that to you Michael

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but we are getting back on track now?)

[Master] only change is 9 days per week instead of 7

[Master] after a couple hour delay

[Master] you figure out where west is again

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] meh

[Master] and can start back towards where you want to go

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I let out a sigh and check to see if we are being followed.* I hate forests...

[Master] and Lisa can tell you how close you just came

[Master] ONE saving throw

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, we have no idea where we are. Do you think the giant knows where we are?

[Indigo (Lisa)] We should be able to hear him coming.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] ??? Saving thow?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] test

[Indigo (Lisa)] (speaking of saving throws I think Isla's are wrong)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (20 on a breath weapon?)

[Master] (oh?)

[Master] on the site there is a saving throw char

[Master] chart

[Indigo (Lisa)] (look at her character sheet)

[Master] too hard for me to see right now

[Indigo (Lisa)] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.SavingThrows

[Master] can you check Corvus?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] errr... not really...

[Master] Michael help him out please

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I am actually very distracted at the moment.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok want me to change them?)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] please

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] When you are free I can help walk you through it

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] or Lisa could just change it I guess

[Master] (TMO and MIke, do you know what you want to do during your time home? betwen now and the festival on the night of the 14h?

[TMO] (Ilero will continue to explore the city. I won't take game time with sewer exploration. He'll just work on knowing good places to listen and hide)

[Mike] nothing really

[Master] I do want a good fairly detailed list of what will happen for the feast of the Mouring of Megrim, you have the gypsy familes on trial

[Master] and the festival

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Isla Falcon modified: Saving Throws - Paralysis, Poison or Death:: CHANGED: 11 (16). Rod, Staff or Wand:: CHANGED: 13 (18). Petrification or Polymorph:: CHANGED: 12 (17). Breath Weapon:: CHANGED: 13 (20). Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 14 (19). Armor - Armor Bonus:: CHANGED: -2 (null).

[Master] I want to know how you wan tto set up the residence

[Master] what you plan for the evning, etc

[Master] with some details

[Master] Thank you Lisa

[Master] so it is now getting into afternoon

[Master] you have figured out where west is

[Master] and can so plot a course towards the river

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] hurray

[Master] you have not found any seeph

[Master] and have now lost half a day

[Indigo (Lisa)] (saving throws fixed)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and if you don't do the sewers in game how will you know what you find?)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I saw.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but a giant didn't kill us so that is a good day)

[Master] brb

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yeah we did live so far.

[Master] talk about watches, one more check before that

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Still iwsh I knew what was up with thee blood though

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] creepy

[Indigo (Lisa)] (since there are 3 watches and 3 of us it should be simple)

[TMO] (I'll wait until other players are around to go too)

[Indigo (Lisa)] If something comes on your watch yell and wake us up

[TMO] (so it's not "everybody watch Ilero do stupid stuff solo" again

[TMO] ;)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but it is fun)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I look around once more.*

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] penalties for sleeping in armour?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (don't think so)

[Master] yes to Corvus

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not sure you could sleep in plate)

[Master] if you try to sleep in armorou do not get any healing y

[Master] armor you

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] movement or effects that aside?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'll take first watch

[Master] your normal movement penalties apply

[Master] so

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. So what do I do?

[Master] rightnow you need one more encounter check

[Master] before night fall

[Master] Corvus

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] (1d20) [1d20=2] 2

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I wasn't sleepy anyway)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I begin to unbuckle my armour, reaching for it.*

[Master] so as you are re-orienting your selves

[Master] and you find west

[Master] and head towards the river again

[Master] trying to estimate ow much time you have lost

[Master] a woman's voice comes out of the woods

[Master] "stay with me

[Master] "play with me

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No thanks lady. We're on a mission from god

[Master] "you want to sleep with me

[Master] and all of you save verus spell

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] /w Master This right?

Indigo (Lisa) looks around

[Isla Falcon (Corvus) (to Master only)] This?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] My character is gay. Same rules apply?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus) (to Master only)] Siren?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 [MODIFIED (+1+1)] - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Master] yes to Hugh and Isla

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm looking hold on

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I hat this game

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] :)

[Master] grins

[Isla Falcon (Corvus) (to Master only)] do I get anything, being a pirate of the seas?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: REA check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Master (to Corvus only)] not yet, let us see what happens what happens with your save

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I reason that I don't want to sleep with a chick

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (YAY!)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] DON'T!

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] SHES A SIREN!

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Cutlass:: is now ARMED.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Lasso me guys

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] knock me out or something

[Indigo (Lisa)] But she has such a pretty voice

[Master] Hugh and Indigo are entranced

[Master] you each hear a voice that calls to you

[Master] that makes you feel wanted

[Master] warm

[Master] happy

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] ** I grab and bind their legs with a stong sailer's not*

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] knot*

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm a cold hearted bastard. I'm incapable of feeling warm inside

[Master] for Isla the effect is the opposite

[Master] she is angry

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I follow up with disarming and and tying hands*

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=8] 17

[Master] Initiative changed from 18 to 17.

[Master] and suddenly GRABS at hugh and Indigo

[Master] to pin them down and try to tie them up

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I strike at her*

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Attack: Cutlass: (20-(d20+1)) [1d20=13] 6

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] at who?

[Master] no one visible

[Master] but

[Master] that does hit AC 6

[Master] which is a hit on Hugh

[Master] so he is disarmed

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I hate you corbus

[Master] and helpless on the ground

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] how much damage

[Master] Indigo

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Damage v SM: Cutlass: ((1d6+1)+2) [1d6=3] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)]

[Master] you see Isla go after Hugh

[Indigo (Lisa)] Fair lady?

[Master] (no damage)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Where are you?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm coming for you!

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Gah, show yourself!

[Master] but hugh has no weapons

Indigo (Lisa) begins to wander

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] am also hogtied apparently

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] (both

[Indigo (Lisa)] (did a nice slice with the cutlass wake him up?)

[Master] no damage

[Master] but if Ilsa does something else it could affect that check

[Master] Indigo starts wandering into the woods

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo could probably do with a whack upside the head)

[Master] looking for a voice

[Indigo (Lisa)] Fair lady!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Take the wax out of my bag and stick it in my ear!

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm coming. Wait for me!

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I chase her down and bash her in the headwiththe guard.*

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] ow

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] that's gotta hurt

[Master] make a to hit roll o INdigo

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *after*

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Attack: Cutlass: (20-(d20+1)) [1d20=11] 8

[Master] need to target Indigo first then roll

Corvus is receiving the map Minecrafter Cabin...

Corvus has received the map Minecrafter Cabin.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (i can't find indigo's icon)

[Corvus] Indigo targets Indigo. Distance: 0'00"

[Corvus] Indigo no longer targets Indigo.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 34'02".

[Lisa] Isla Falcon targets Indigo. Distance: 10'10"

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=19] -9 [MODIFIED (-3)]

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] awwww

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] come one!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it's targeted - hit with you)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] wrong thing...

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=4] 13

[Master] Initiative changed from 17 to 13.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Attack: Cutlass: (20-(d20+1)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 4).

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I get it?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] ignore int

[Indigo (Lisa)] Stop that Isla. I don't want to be bruised for my lady love.

[Indigo (Lisa)] She wants me to come to her.

Indigo (Lisa) wanders around calling for her

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] She will kill and devour you.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Attack: Cutlass: (20-(d20+1)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 4).

[Indigo (Lisa)] (don't see anyone do I?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Seriously?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this is a bad time when indigo is so hard to hit)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can I reach my crossbow with the reason that I want the lady more then Indigo?

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I grab at her scruff and haul her back a bit.*

[Indigo (Lisa)] (who is she?)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] (you)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo is all little man)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I want to slow you down so I can get to the siren first or something. I am trying to figure out how to get out of this cluster

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I figure If I shoot you it might slow you down since corvus keeps missing :)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (is hugh's spell broken since he got hit?)

[Master] you do not see anyone you only hear a voice

[Master] and hugh still hears it

[Indigo (Lisa)] What is your name my lady? I bet that it is as sweet as your voice.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Attack: Cutlass: (20-(d20+1)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 4).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Come to me so that I may hold you in my arms.

[Master] Indigo can feel Isla attacking him

[Indigo (Lisa)] STOP IT!

[Master] trying to stop him from finding his lady

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Attack: Cutlass: (20-(d20+1)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (there we go)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Sleep friend.

[Master] that is a new save for Inido

[Indigo (Lisa)] (spell?)

[Master] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 [MODIFIED (+1+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] OW!

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I look at Indigo* You back with me?

[Master] Indigo feels the sting of Isla's cutlas on his head

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Untie me you hellions

[Indigo (Lisa)] What'd you do that for?

Indigo (Lisa) rubs his head

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Sirens, ready your weapons and plug your ears.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't like woman as a rule but I'll make an exception in this case apparently

[Indigo (Lisa)] I've never seen a siren.

[Indigo (Lisa)] This probably isn't a good place to make camp then.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (Get the wax out of my bag and plug your ears.) I want to kill the sirent

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] No. *I walk over and try to smash my guard on Hugh as well.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Attack: Cutlass: (20-(d20+1)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 4).

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] dont miss the stationary target...

[Corvus] Hugh D'Ambray targets Isla Falcon. Distance: 5'03"

[Lisa] Isla Falcon no longer targets Indigo.

[Corvus] Hugh D'Ambray no longer targets Isla Falcon.

[Corvus] Isla Falcon targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 5'03"

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Attack: Cutlass: (20-(d20+1)) [1d20=2] 17. MISSES Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 10).

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] learning curve is harsh

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) looks bewildered as a sword flashes accross his head

[Indigo (Lisa)] (is he tied up?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] yes

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] yes.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] i'm hogtied

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you don't have to roll a to hit on a captured person)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (or no - hit him at will)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] huh. that's cool

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Master] Yes you still need to roll

[Master] but

[Indigo (Lisa)] (since when?)

[Master] you get a plus 4 or plus 8 to hit him

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok - well you won't miss that)

[Master] it is when someone is uncouncious or sleeping you do not needd o roll

[Master] and YES Isla missed

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] dear lord

[Master] sad but true

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] well just keep swinging away.

[Master] however

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] we got all day

[Master] Indigo is now aware

[Indigo (Lisa)] Why are you hitting everyone?

[Master] and can help out

[Indigo (Lisa)] Want me to hit him?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] eat me. EAt mew

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Master] if Isla can explain

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Sirens call the sailors out at sea. The sailor become entranced and go to their doom. A feast for the siren.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Regardless of preference.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ohhhhh ... so we were ...

[Indigo (Lisa)] Okay. Hugh is still entranced?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thanks Isla.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] yes.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Attack: Cutlass: (20-(d20+1)) [1d20=13] 6. HITS Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thank you

[Master] that is a hit

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Master] and yes Hugh heard a male voice

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] *I bash his head.* Wake up oaf!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] hit me again

[Master] he was simply entranced

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Isla Falcon: Attack: Cutlass: (20-(d20+1)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Hugh D'Ambray (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Man I'm as bad as you

[Master] Hugh makes his save

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] hit me again

[Indigo (Lisa)] (are we taking damage for all this abuse?)

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] this was getting chaotic

[Master] wth that extra bash on the head

[Master] you three are all free of the spell

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] yay. Plug my ears with wax

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] i'm gonna kill this sum beach

[Indigo (Lisa)] Let's get out of here and find a campsite.

[Master] there is open space to the eat on the top of a small hill

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Man, If I ever see Erindale again, I'm going to shoot her

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Yes.

[Master] east

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Not wise friend.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (how far out of the way?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No, but I can day dream

[Master] an hour or so

[Master] brb refill on drinks

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and the direction we want is all wooded?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he keeps sending us in the wrong direction)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well I'll tell you what. I don't drink but this game will probably drive me too it. I have some cooking whiskey in the pantry...

[TMO] (lol)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it's all good - if Isla had not made her save we would have been in serious trouble)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yeah. I'm starting to realize how mortal i am

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] and how much I look like lunch

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we will connect to this section of the party the next time eric logs in)

[Master] b

[Master] LOL at Michael

Spring has joined the game on Fri May 29 21:10:33 EDT 2015

Spring is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Master] and yes Lisa has the right feeling

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hello Spring

[Master] so far it has been a nice bit of danger and luck

Spring has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] and you made it through the first day

[Indigo (Lisa)] (switch time?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Og goodyt

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we did good)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Eh

[Master] only the night and two more days to make it to the river

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] at leat we didn't die

[Master] grins

[Spring] hallo hallo

[Master] so

[TMO] (at least you didn't get changed into lizardmen)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hi spring!)

[Master] right now I want to see what happens with the night encounters

[Master] who will roll those?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hugh is on first)

[Master] and then we will tell Spring what horrible things happened

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I will I will I will

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Or Lisa

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That's fine too

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] (1d20) [1d20=1] 1

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Oh sorry

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ok - corvus needs to stop rolling)

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Master] LOL

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] just saw the roll and been told every time

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] go on Michael

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yeah... Im not feeling so hot with those rolls :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Don't play Craps

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you do get to roll for your watch - I guess that could be it?)

[Master] yes

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (1d20) [1d20=12] 12

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=16] 16

[Master] so hugh has nothing on first watch

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] A meteor falls into camp and kill me

[Master] Indigo has nothing on his

[Master] and then Isla

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] (1d20) [1d20=13] 13

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yay!)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] YAY!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] my game is lagging a little sorry

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't know what's up

[Indigo (Lisa)] (bob is lagging - he is on a vpn)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so just a little slow)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] gotcha

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] makes sense

[Master] so you make it through the night of the 2nd

[Master] it is the morning of the 3rd

[Master] HUgh can make th enext set of rolls please

[Master] then we will see what happens

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Looks like a heroin addicted badger

[Master] and switch over to the city

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you just won't stop until we fight something)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (1d20) [1d20=9] 9

[Master] I need four d20

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (1d20) [1d20=4] 4

[Master] so I can plan

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (1d20) [1d20=2] 2

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] wow

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it's fine - I tease)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] can I stop rolling

[Indigo (Lisa)] (big day)

[Master] one more

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nope)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] 1(1d20) [1d20=7] 7

[Master] OK

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] thos suck

[Indigo (Lisa)] (wow)

[Master] so as the three of them think about how the earth is opening up and swallowing them whole

[Indigo (Lisa)] LOL

[Spring] heh

[Master] Let us go back to the city

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well I had a good run. I'll never judge you again Corvus haha

[Master] and the morning of the 4th

[Master] with everyone back from the airship

[Master] you have just arrived

[Master] given your reports

[Master] picking up from last week

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] we done?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I think so for tonight

[Spring] uh oh are we brokened?

[Master] no to Corvus

[Master] just swapping back to the City for abit

[Master] a bit

[Master] then if we can will jump back to the forest

[Master] going back and forth for the next couple of sessions but every time will have both until the two groups are together

[Master] right now is the morning on the 4th

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] makes sense

[Master] the morning report is over

[Master] the group on foot is on the evening of the 2nd

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] to keep things in their own tracks

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] and corvus you can contribute online as well

[Master] as you wish

[Master] during th week

[Master] so

[Master] Branwyn

[Master] and the group is in the Salon

[Master] you have heard Hugh's report read to you

[Master] Kenna is there

[Master] Marisu is there

[Master] the dead body of Galdek is there

[Master] and being taken care of by Imari

[Master] she said she would take it oiutside the city and burn it

[Master] that is where we paused

[Marisu]] (TMO) sniffles.

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so what is on the calendar?)

[Master] on the 4th? nothing

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] 6028816409 I'm resting my eyes for a second. Just in case

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Imari, is there something not related to rite that I can do to assist?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I feel so powerless to help.

[Master] (mike?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Perhaps I can fetch things you might need, or prepare a frefreshment?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] *refreshment, even

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Imari (Mike)] "No."

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (sorry i missed that)

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) looks miserable

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Should we leave you alone and you come get me when you want to leave? Or are you ready to leave now?

[Ilero]] (TMO) shakes his head.

Shurkural (TMO)] Sorry, Imari. Lemme know if we can do anything for ya.

[Imari (Mike)] "I am ready to go as soon as Phillipe gets the wood."

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Joseph "Are we ready?"

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I can have it ready this afternoon

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] it takes a lot of wood to burn a body

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] without magic

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] perhaps Branwyn has something?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Or ?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] looking at Jennivie

[Imari (Mike)] "Then tell me when you have it."

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I do not think that Imari wishes to have me interfeer

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I haven't memorized anything new this morning. I can go and work on it for something with a little more oomph. But I am not sure if that is proper.

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) looks at Imari

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm not talking about a fireball. Just something a bit bigger than I can cantrip.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] would it be proper to assist in the burning ?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I do not know your customs

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] are you allowed to use magic in your cremations?

[Imari (Mike)] "If you cannot get me the wood, then I will get it myself."

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] the wood will come

[Imari (Mike)] "Then as I said, tell me when it is here."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And no magic. As you wish.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] it seems strange to not want magic

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] but as you wish

[Jilly (Master)] JKenna?

[Jilly (Master)] can I ask you a question?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I have not gone out to the garden yet to inventoy the hebs. If ... yes?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] to be sure

[Jilly (Master)] Imari is really upset about this death thing

[Jilly (Master)] do you have any spells that could make her forget?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Aw, dear thing.

[Jilly (Master)] like you have stuff that helps people feel better with cooking

[Jilly (Master)] maybe we can make her feel good anyway?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] People need grief, and people need to remember.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] It is normal and part of how we grow

[Jilly (Master)] I remember when my favorite dog died

[Jilly (Master)] it was horrible

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] We just need to be there for her and comfort her as we can, how she needs

[Jilly (Master)] I was sitting around th house for ever

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I bet it was1

[Imari (Mike)] "You all misunderstand. It is not grief, it is anger. Tristan better hope he dies on the road back."

[Jilly (Master)] it was so sad

Jilly (Master) looks at Imari

[Jilly (Master)] really?

[Jilly (Master)] so you are not sad?

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) frowns

[Jilly (Master)] oh everyone is mad at Tristan every other day

[Imari (Mike)] "Galduk was a warrior and a berserker at that. His death is a small thing. And soon Partik will take him to Shardik. That is no great cause for sorrow."

[Jilly (Master)] I am not worried about that

[Imari (Mike)] "But for Tristan to so blithely throw his life away is an affront to my and my tribe."

[Jilly (Master)] ummm how small?

[Jilly (Master)] like a pebble small?

[Imari (Mike)] "For him to die by being shot at by his own fellow warriors is a disgrace."

[Jilly (Master)] or a pea?

[Jilly (Master)] it really hurts when I get a pebble in my shoe

[Imari (Mike)] "Jilly, his death is like an axe breaking. he was a weapon of my clan. Nothing more."

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Marisu and Kenna "I'm sure it was not like that. Tristan would never treat anyone like that."

[Imari (Mike)] "Then why did Tristan's trap kill him?"

[Imari (Mike)] "Carelessness is no better. Especially in a leader."

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] I did not see it that way. I saw a valiant warrior fall defending people.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If I am being honest, it seems like it was more Indigo's fault than anyone's. Always running in the middle of things

[Imari (Mike)] "Indigo at least went out to face the danger head on. Where pray tell was the Great Tristan? Hiding safely away I'd bet."

[Imari (Mike)] "And I'd immagine Indigo didn't know either. Indigo should put a blade through Tristand heart for his own insult. Indigo would not have charged in if he had known what was going on."

[Imari (Mike)] "But once again, the leader did not tell his warriors what his plan was. Or what was going to happen. He let them run into danger unknowingly. He is a fool."

Ilero (TMO)] Yes, too bad all omniscient people stay in town.

[Imari (Mike)] "You should be upset as well, Bran. What if his carelessness got Indigo killed?"

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at the others

[Imari (Mike)] "Because it very well could have."

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i do not agree with this blame

[Imari (Mike)] "He did not know what he was signing a contract to fight, and his plan and weapons killed his warrior. He is to blame for all this."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I had though Marisu said that Indigo and Galdek ran away from their positions. It sounds like they should have known.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thought)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i have not seen much battle but the elsders say confusion of such a kind always occurs. we did not know the ballista would cause so much extra harm

[Imari (Mike)] "That does not sound like Indigo, now does it?"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] they ran into the fray with passion

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Welll, I'm not so sure.

[Imari (Mike)] "Again, you speak of the leader's lack of knowledge."

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] it was a consequence of battle and i blame no one

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You will have plenty of time to question Indigo and Tristan themselves when they return.

Ilero (TMO)] You want Deat' Mask made?

[Imari (Mike)] "There is always someone to blame for a death in batle."

[Imari (Mike)] "Oh, I will."

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] a life of blame is a life of bitterness. Jilly, can you please show me the garden?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i need to inventory the herbs

[Imari (Mike)] "And I will tell this tale to my people, to be sure."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Kenna, we need you here.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh, then certainly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Why don't Imari and I go down to the stables and visit Artiark?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Imari?

[Imari (Mike)] "The more time I spend here, the less I like the people here. Especially the church."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Marisu and Kenna took great pains to bring him home to you.

[Imari (Mike)] "The people of Drillian were at least civil. The queen a good woman."

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] /pulling out the knitting, doing a terrible job at it

Branwyn (Lisa) leans over and whispers to Kenna "I need you all to get a plan together for the death party. Please"

[Imari (Mike)] "The sooner we find out what happened to the last ambassador the better. We should leave this place behind."

Branwyn (Lisa) takes Imari's arm "let's go to the stables. Oh and you have no idea how much I wish for that."

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) whispers "the what? party as in group of people or party as in celebation?"

[Imari (Mike)] ::stands up:: "Jilly, get food for Artiark and bring it down. He will want food after a long journey."

[Imari (Mike)] ::mutters:: "At least I don't have a second shadow now."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Will you send to Carnak for another protector?

Marisu (TMO)] If I'm not needed anymore, I'll go to my room and unpack.

[Imari (Mike)] "Oh, no."

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes her head

[Imari (Mike)] "I didn't want the first one."

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jilly (Master)] so Kenna and the rest

[Jilly (Master)] as Branwyn and Imari are gone

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh they're gone now

[Jilly (Master)] Branwyn did tell Kenna about the party to plan

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] we're supposed to do something about a death party?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] please forgive me, i do not know the customs of their people. do we hirer musicians?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] do we all dress in one color?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] are we supposed to fast? to feast? does anyone know?

Marisu (TMO)] (been so long, I don't remember now. ;) )

[Jilly (Master)] the mourning of Megrim

Branwyn (Lisa) nudges Imari "So you want to come to Waverlyn's old house tomorrow night for another seance? See if we can rouse that horrible witch?"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh that one!

[Jilly (Master)] and that is what you know

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i thought we were talking about Galduk

Marisu (TMO)] (This feast in the night is to mourn the loss of love in the dead of winter. Celebrations are traditionally held in dining halls where all the participants were black. Single women end the feast by drinking a glass of wine that is "poisoned" at midnight. This is to honor the passing of Megrim.)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (thanks)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Right, Megrim. This I know.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] And apparently we are hosting it, so we need a proper space

[Jilly (Master)] there is also a gypsy issue to solve that night

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) blinks

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] what sort of gypsy issue?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (where bob messes with branwyn)

[Jilly (Master)] there is a caravan held outside of town

[Jilly (Master)] two families in dispute

[Imari (Mike)] "another seance? What will we ask of her this time?"

[Jilly (Master)] Branwyn will dispense justice to them

[Jilly (Master)] rather than the city guard burning their caravan

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not Lorilein. We wake that dead ambassador of ours and see if she can tell us who killed her"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] afl

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I figure if we go to where she died we have a better chance of getting her.

[Imari (Mike)] "Well, that would be nice if it works out."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we are just side talking - keep party planning :) )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It would be wonderful.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] first we need a space - do we have one here that is suitable?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] then, we need appropriate food. do we have staff and resources for that?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] then we need "poison" (i assume a soporific)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so it's one big sleepover party for the single ladies?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] once we have the space determined, invitations need to go out. probably decorations. seating arrangements. what am i forgetting?

Marisu (TMO)] (rawr)

Marisu (TMO)] (how do i get an invitation to that party?)

[Master] THere are PCs on each floor of the Residence

[Master] but I can send each to you Spring

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] basement first Spring

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh i see what you are hinting, just a moment

[Master] to get the first floor use Barnabas

[Master] to get the second floor ue Kenna

Spring is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Spring has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hugh D'Ambray modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Marisu]] (TMO) sniffles and wipes her eyes. "Okay. Party. Right." She takes a deep breath and turns to Kenna. "I believe the staff already have an invite list, or Philippe can make one if not."

Spring is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Spring has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] well there is a nice dining hall on the first floor, east of the main hall

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (How about no city council members?)

Spring is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Spring has received the map New Residence first floor.

Marisu (TMO)] (were we that obnoxious? ;) )

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] it is set to seat twelve

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] is this too small? perhaps we should hire a venu?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (please pretend i can type)

Spring is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Spring has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (what are the rooms with all the star shapes?)

[Master] statues for the shrines

Marisu (TMO)] (observatory?)

TMO is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

TMO has received the map New Residence second floor.

Marisu (TMO)] We've probably got enough space, if we don't send out a whole stack of invites. It depends on how many people she's wanting to invite. This is one of the largest houses in the area though, so we should be okay.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] the dining hall is small, but if we set up tables in either of the main halls, they will do

Marisu (TMO)] The inner courtyard could hold a large amount also.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (oh is that what it is?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] *facepalm*

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we have the courtyard and two adjoing meeting rooms off the foyer)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (adjoining)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (haha! that's what the star rooms are)

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

Spring is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Spring has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (who do you have on 1st?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] barrnabas

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thx)

Marisu (TMO)] (brb - kids can't pick up without my personal supervision)

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Lisa has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (np. downstairs we have a lectue room and a dining room)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i haven't looked at the basement because a. i don't know who is down there and b. it's a basement)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jondar moved 81'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (where I just moved icon is big courtyard with fountain)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (test)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lost connection there)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (you are here)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i agree, the courtyard is quite large enough

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (there are rooms adjoining for any spillover)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] perhaps there are spare tables in storage

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not sure if Bob is running the guest list or not)

[Master] both

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (both running and not?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so we pick some and you pick some?)

[Master] right

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bob translation)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I speak Bob)

[Master] LOL

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (ha!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (usually anyway)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] very well. who does diplomacy demand an inviation?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I was hoping too that the religious types would be able to direct how this goes - and jennevive should be helping)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (or as long as we do the main things in the desciption everything else is just ours to decide?

[Master] right

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (that would be nice. kenna is practical as hell but naive as a banana)

[Master] she is there to help with key points

[Master] but I want to know what you want from the party

[Master] as well as what you are going to show others how you do things

[Master] if you want certain people there

[Master] or NOT some people etc

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no to domville)

[Master] chuckles

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (concur)

[Lisa] let's go ooc

[Spring] ah it feels good to get yer bra off

[Lisa] LOL

[Master] LOL

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] crap. sorry just woke up if I missed something serious. I gotta look through. sorry sorry sorry, i wasn' tplanning on it

[Spring] no, it was snore worthy

[Lisa] no - we are party planning

[Spring] trust me on this

[Lisa] chime in

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] but i'm not there?

[Lisa] btw - I am not ignoring your letter IC

[Lisa] it was really good

[Spring] it never occurred to me that this is an occasion for showing people how we do things

[Lisa] I read it like 3 times but this week was insane

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] wait my letter?

[Lisa] and I needed some time to think about responding

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] oh the admiral?

[Lisa] the Admiral lettter to Branwyn

[Spring] i don't plan on ignoring either. i just haven't had a chance to look yet.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] yeah, spent like three hoourse thinksing ikt up

[Spring] cool!

[Lisa] just wanted you to know I will act on it - promise

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I was exvited. Bob let me have too much fun with him I think. I shouldn't be spoiled that much ever agian.

[Lisa] but also since this is team return day all side topics are kind of strange

[Spring] :-)

[Lisa] lol

[Master] chuckles well there is a city council meeting every week

[Master] three times a month

[Lisa] anyway - priestesses will probably want some kayugen mucky mucks there

[Master] when there is another one I will remember to bring everyone together again

[Master] and yes to lisa

[Master] and to Spring earlier

[Lisa] penelope for indigo

[Master] this is your first chance to host in your own residence

[Master] to show what you would like to display to the rest of the city

[Lisa] sam and prince

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] display your dominance! You can kill everyone in the room with confidence!

[Spring] :-)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Meanwhile your consultnat and others are falling into a pit in the earth

[Spring] okay i think i'm starting to get the picture

[Lisa] I liked Ambassador Belinor and Lord Brightbint

[Spring] all of us wearing folksy traditional garb of our homelands

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] Am I back?

[Lisa] we have to wear black don't we?

[Spring] oh yeah that

[Spring] black versions of folksy traditional garrb of our homelands

[Lisa] lol

[Spring] i am trusting that this is a EATING feast

[Lisa] Mike - do you want your suitors at the party?

[Spring] as it turned out we couldn't take that for granted last time

[Spring] whose suitors? is someone being courted?

[Lisa] (no that was strictly a drinking feast)

[Lisa] (a whole bunch of men wanted to get with the barbarian chick at the ball)

[Spring] oh that's right! i had completely forgotten!

[Lisa] Imari was peeling them off her :)

[Lisa] I want Midguard if he will come

[Lisa] I suppose we need to invite branadarus to show branwyn was umpreterbed by his offer

[Master] see I knew you wanted me

[Lisa] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That is hilarious

[Lisa] we can say kenna and jilly are on food committee

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That should be a nickname "The Barbarian Chick"

[Lisa] ?

[Spring] definiitely kenna

[Spring] and jilly to be sure

[Lisa] you can cast spells on the food so everyone walks out loving being here :)

[Spring] hee!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] yeah but then they will want to come back more often

[Spring] i wonder if healthy cooking by itself would do that

[Lisa] Marisu and Branwyn can help with that too

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I like fried things just going on record. Make me some hush puppies

[Master] would have to consider that Spring but I do not think so

[Master] it would heal anyone wounded and such

[Spring] kenna's got diagnostics. i'd like her to learn to diagnose people on the spot and dose them up without their knowing it ha

[Lisa] (can't we do a flavor cantrip?)

[Spring] that would be great

[Lisa] probably not for a whole feast - but could target

[Spring] and yes to hush puppies

[Lisa] will think about that

[Spring] we live on a river so catfish is possible

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yay. Hopefully the ground spat me out

[Lisa] black sashes and snowflake decorations?

[Lisa] winter funeral?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh Oh Oh, lets decorate the masiion like the creepy one from the shining. It's already haunted so it's a good set up!

Marisu (TMO)] (not in right mood to continue tonight. Will see you all next week)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Then the boiler can explode and we don't need to worry about it again

[Lisa] this really is a morbid theme - lost love and death in winter

[Lisa] sorry tmo

[Spring] aw, gnite TMO!

[Lisa] goodnight

Marisu (TMO)] (not your fault)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sorry TMO. Have a great night!

[Master] night TMO

Marisu (TMO)] (cya!)

TMO has left the game on Fri May 29 22:51:34 EDT 2015

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] we just need two creepy looking girls to wander around the mansion together....

[Lisa] so we have enough party planning-ness?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sorry. I'm watching it while we play. HEEEERES BRANWYN (Chopping down a door)

[Spring] ew

[Lisa] you really misunderstand her

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I know. Sorry

[Lisa] many do

[Master] Branwyn rarely lets her anger out

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh I don't know. She probably wanted to sock the council members in the face if she could get away with it

[Lisa] she wouldn't hurt them just for being annoying

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] We could do party planning online,...?

[Lisa] she just didn't want to be there

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm better judgind people in person what can I say

[Lisa] I have been begging for party planning online for MONTHS

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I walked into a store and like three people told me there life stories. I don't get why

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So... Online Party Planning. Now what?

[Lisa] that's nice - people trust you

[Lisa] lol

[Spring] :-)

[Master] there is other stuff in the city

[Master] BUT

[Master] if Corvus is still here

[Lisa] like the dragon - the party is coming when it comes

[Master] and Michael and LIsa want to

[Lisa] whether we have planned or not

[Master] there is a bunch of enounters

[Lisa] I am fine for it but do you have an encounter ready after all those rolls?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] ^Sigh^ Well if Lisa's up for me crappy rolls let's get this painfulness over with

[Lisa] worst rolls ever Michael :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I know right! I cant laugh at Corvus anymore

[Lisa] he did well in beginning - just last few weren't so hot

[Lisa] but he rolled well when it counted on that spell save

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] thank the universe for small favors

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] yes

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] I am here

[Lisa] seriously - if we all failed we would have been seriously messed up

[Lisa] hello :)

[Master] grins

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] want me to rol? :3

[Lisa] not until after we deal with the onslaught that michael has provided us :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thank gosh I'm armed right.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I cuddled with my crossbow

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] one line recap?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I have no idea I fell asleep for like an hour. Party planning online

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh and we lost TMO for tonight

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] He wasn't in the mood for our shannanigans

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] :)

[Master] sorry trying to set up the map

[Spring] eally dull party planning. i was asleep too. that's why i was typing so badly

[Spring] why do i drop all my Rs?

[Spring] i should make it into an accent

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I spell like a druken bear when tired so don't feel bad. Also half blind because the text is so mall haha

[Spring] :-)

[Lisa] It's hard right now at home

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sorry Lisa. Are you tired?

[Lisa] bob posted a bunch of things people can do - we just need to move forward and do something

[Lisa] nope

[Lisa] it is only 8 pm here

Mike has left the game on Fri May 29 23:03:53 EDT 2015

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Gothca. Well bob, bring it on! I am ready for you!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Or as ready as I'm going to get

[Lisa] if everyone is tired we can call it a night

[Lisa] we can fight next week

[Lisa] people can think about what they want to do with their city time

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm good but that's fine if everyone else is tired. We can do a lot of stuff online

[Spring] i am absolutely tired

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You can respond to the admiral or give him the bird or something.

[Spring] but i'm not in the fight anyway

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] wow that looks like arizona desert

[Master] Time of Day: 08:28 PM. Day 2 Trall ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 2nd, 1266 TGR.

[Master] I think that Lisa is right

[Master] as it took all that time just to set up the right map

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] M'Kay well should we call it a night?

[Lisa] next week you will be mr speedy again

[Master] I think we are better off talking about what we need to do in th city

[Master] and making sure that some of that is ready to do online

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No problem.

[Spring] okie dokes

[Master] the party planning for this first Mouring of Megrim

[Isla Falcon (Corvus)] nini

Corvus has left the game on Fri May 29 23:08:39 EDT 2015

[Spring] nitey nite friends

[Master] if you look at the next event it comes up right away

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Night guys!

[Spring] by the way, i am really glad to be back

[Master] AND

[Master] smiles

[Master] Spring I brought your box withme

[Spring] hee!

[Master] in case I get to the post office here in Tampa

[Spring] alrighty then! thanks!

[Master] as I never makeit there

[Master] in my own city

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't see the next event?

[Master] and Michael there is stuff you can help with too

[Master] online

Spring has left the game on Fri May 29 23:10:02 EDT 2015

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sure what can I do?

[Master] even if Hugh is not there

[Master] Lisa needs someone to take charge on certain things like the party planning

[Master] Out of character stuff

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No problem. Player communication okay with that?

[Master] as she has lots of other ambassador things she is working on

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I love planning parties

[Lisa] if you tell me to do it I will do it

[Lisa] good

[Master] sure and or OOC stuff

[Lisa] because I rerally don't want to be doing everything

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No problem. I have fun doing stuff online

[Master] everyone should work together

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It's like a cool preview that culminates on Friday every week

[Master] get input so that everone can enjoy the party, etc

[Master] and thank you Michael

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can it be a masquerade ball with the theme white as snow and black as coal?

[Master] Lisa wants to work on the magical library that Branwyn visited

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] The masks will be white

[Master] and run that up the flag pole Michael and see if people object

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay that's fine. Hopefully she finds some cool stuff

[Lisa] the religious feasts don't we have to keep somewhat with whatever that theme is?

[Master] sometimes it is hard to get people to come out and say YES I like that

[Master] yes to lisa

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Bob, someone always objects haha. No wories, Ill get input for those who bother to read online

[Master] but there are things

[Master] and there is the new years party

[Master] etc.

[Master] and yeap you have it Michael

[Master] grins

[Lisa] right

[Master] ccannot run roughshod

[Master] over those that cannot find time to post

[Master] but still

[Master] those that do get to lead the conversatios

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Just to be clear this featst, party, whatever the theme is winter and mouring right? That's while I was thinking a subdued masquerade. And I just like to post online because it's fun and also it allows us to expidite the adventure on friday :)

[Master] there is a bit of detail on the Holiday page

[Master] and on the Kayugan religion page

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What was the name again? I'll look it up

[Master] and on the calendar bage

[Master] page

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] DOH, you just told me sorry didn't read that fast

[Master] the Mourning of Megrim

[Master] chuckles

[Lisa] this one has the most going for it all by itself

[Lisa] it has a theme and planned events that have to happen

[Lisa] the next ones are WAY more open ended

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. I'll check it out. This is going to be so much fun.

[Lisa] good

[Lisa] so until we post or next week?

[Lisa] goodnight to you both

[Master] yes

[Master] night

[Master] it was fun

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Night!

Lisa has left the game on Fri May 29 23:18:16 EDT 2015

[Master] and I will have great encounters soon

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] See you both

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh I'm sure

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] ...

Michael has left the game on Fri May 29 23:18:30 EDT 2015

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Jun 05 18:10:16 EDT 2015 ====