View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Nov1006

Nov 10 06 - Mindflayer Invasion

[DM] ==== Gaming session started: Sat Nov 04 10:41:00 EST 2006 ====

[DM] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Nov 10 18:02:36 EST 2006 ====

Molly has joined the game on Fri Nov 10 18:20:01 EST 2006

Molly is receiving the map Base Map...

Molly has received the map Base Map.

mikE has joined the game on Fri Nov 10 18:27:18 EST 2006

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has joined the game on Fri Nov 10 18:32:12 EST 2006

JA has joined the game on Fri Nov 10 18:34:03 EST 2006

BiBo!!!!!!!!! is receiving the map Base Map...

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has received the map Base Map.

[JA] hello all

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] howdy

[mikE] hey john

[JA] what is the paln for today?

[JA] plan

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] rain death upon our enemies and hope little of said rain hits us

[JA] I know that, I was hopping for a little more detail

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, we know that we're fighting illithid, so magic is more or less gonna be useless

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] so buffs up the wazoo to our fighters

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] priests use chant, prayer, and that other spell that's like prayer but better

[JA] with Magic?

[DM] john do you want Kahn and or Paul on teh map?

Lorie has joined the game on Fri Nov 10 18:40:50 EST 2006

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] wizards use hastes, enlarges, strength, or whatever else we can come up with

[JA] no, I think I will stick iwith Kit, she is much more fun

[Lorie] JOHHN

[DM] ok

[Lorie] WHOO HOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] everyone else just wack as hard and fast as possible

[JA] Lor? is that you?

[JA] will claws work?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] sure

[JA] fire?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] they aren't resistent to normal weapons I don't htink

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] I think they have like a 90% magical resistence or something stupid

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] so direct spells will be hit or miss at best

[mikE] we kick them in the head until their dead

[Lorie] Who are we kicking in the head?

[JA] Aye, aye captin

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] illithid

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] many many many of them

Lorie is receiving the map Base Map...

Lorie has received the map Base Map.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] we're hitting their lair next

[mikE] we have a map and everything

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] if we have any spell like mind blank or any potions or fun stuff that block mind spells, fantastic

[mikE] go go pirate treasure map1

[JA] well not realy a lair so much as their summer home

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] if not we just hope for the best I guess

[mikE] steve is schizzo. does that count?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] prayer, chant and that other spell should help for saves

[mikE] i think if they take over him, it should just prompt a personality change

[JA] yea, he can get his braidn sucked a couple times befre he looses all his personalities

[mikE] a new personality every round

[JA] sounds like so much fun, so much xp for roleplaying

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] recitation, that's it

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] chant, prayer, and recitation

JA is receiving the map Base Map...

JA has received the map Base Map.

[JA] Kit targets Sweetums. Distance: 5'03"

[mikE] everyone keep in mind that they have +1 to their saves

[JA] Kit: Attack #1: claw: (11-(d20+3)) [11-(9+3)] -1. PROBABLY HITS Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[mikE] from my amulet

[JA] Kit no longer targets Sweetums.

[JA] what does your amulet do?

[mikE] +1 to saves

[JA] oh well that is straight forward

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] lorie, do you have law by any chance?

[DM] soon as Christy and Hanss are here

[mikE] i try to keep it simple, yes

[DM] will roleplay out meeting and talking

[mikE] what if they don't show up until 10?

[DM] then you can set up your spells before jumping back to there

[DM] well

[mikE] do we sit for three hours and do nothing?

[JA] what meeting?

[JA] What talking, who needs to talk

[JA] this is talking

[Lorie] well we can sit here and plan BOB's catering menu

[DM] smiles

[Lorie] I have some interesting ideas... peanut butter chocolate torte for dessert

[Lorie] and there are at least two types of stuffing that you could have

[DM] actually she bought a chocolate fountain

[mikE] turkey cakes!

[mikE] we can pretend that they are turkey

[Lorie] ROFL

[mikE] we could make cakes with designs of every dish

[JA] I like those little hot dogs wraped in cresent rolls

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] toufurkey

[JA] we need a cake in the shape of a lion eating a dolphin

[JA] or vice vers

[Lorie] NO TOFURKEY

[Lorie] that's just evil and wrong

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] :)

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] spread it on sandwich bread and pretend it's the day after and you're eating leftovers :-D

Bunny has joined the game on Fri Nov 10 18:56:07 EST 2006

[mikE] i was contemplating trying to find some good tofu recipes

[Lorie] yucky yucky...tofu ANYTHING is wrong

[Lorie] "tastes just like meat" :: snort ::

[mikE] i've actually had a few good tofu dishes

[mikE] tofu chilli was awesome

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] What about the ancient art of Tofu?

[mikE] you can apparently brown it up just like meat. i couldn't tell the difference

[Lorie] you can have mine

[Lorie] I'm happy to share

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] My Tofu style will defeat your Rising Claw style!

[DM] but my Rising Gorge Spray will defeat yoru Tofu anyday

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ah, I see your punfu is strong.

[Molly (to GM only)] Character sheet for Rosethorn modified: Notes - CHANGED: XP Awards -- : ==== Fri Jul 14 22:47:24 EDT 2006 ==== Slaying Nighmare #1 - 2000 (Fri Jul 07 21:03:43 EDT 2006) Roleplay - 1000 (Fri Jul 14 22:47:17 EDT 2006) ==== Fri Jul 14 22:53:24 EDT 2006 ======== Fri Jul 21 22:11:04 EDT 2006 ==== Roleplay - 400 (Fri Jul 21 22:07:21 EDT 2006) Andreas, Dear Friend, I’ve missed you over the years, Amayo. You were a wonderful mentor. I wish you could have known the others better and longer. You would have adored teaching little Jasmine. Sadly, you are all gone now. I have disturbing news. Ulrich’s disciples appear to be back. A friend has brought news that a group of humans has started up Ulrich’s nasty little games again. Apparently, they are somewhere to the east. I am so tired of chasing him, his descendants, and his followers. But I will never stop until they have all been eradicated from existence. His evil should remain buried, once and for all. I leave in the morning to investigate. Daniel, My Love, I wish you were here, Adorai. You have no idea how much I miss you. Though we never bonded in the way of my people, I loved you like no other. There has never been another before or since you, and I doubt there ever will be. I hope you and Jasmine are enjoying Arvanaith. I thank the gods and Andreas every day that he was able to guide you there. One day, I will join you. Right now, I’m on the hunt for more of Ulrich’s disciples again. I’ve found a small band of humans who call themselves the Dragonslayers. Apparently one of theirs has disappeared under mysterious circumstances near Stormport. They’re an unusual lot, somewhat like you. Unlike you, I’m not quite sure what to make of them. The one that I should have the most reason to distrust, the thief of the group, is, strangely enough, the friendliest. Their supposed leader seems to have come in contact with a few vipers in her day, and I guess they’ve rubbed off on her. There’s a rather strange-looking gypsy wizard, who apparently is related to the thief somehow. Not quite sure what to make of him, but he’s an arrogant thing. They also have a rather quiet, fuzzy, giant in their numbers. He seems likeable enough. The last member of their party appears to have had about three too many gallons of feywine. He’s six dandelions short of a field. He does have a rather cute companion though, a skunk that apparently can fly. Never met one of those before. They’re heading north-northwest towards Stormport to look for their friend, and have asked me to join up with them. A supremely naïve thing to do, if you ask me, but I’ll not look a gift horse in the mouth. I can use all the help I can get to deal with Ulrich’s minions, be they human or non. We leave in the morning. Daniel, Adorai, I dreamed of you last night, again, my sweet. Remember how we met? You were on the old north road, not far from my tree home, trying to outrun that band of thieves, when Silverstar threw a shoe and came up lame? You were trying to hold them off, injured and alone. The bandits never knew what hit ‘em when two of them got skewered by arrows coming out of nowhere. The look on your face when a third got nailed to a tree right beside you was priceless! Remember how the other two fled like their tails were on fire? Then Laurel had giggled at that, and our secret was revealed. I’ll never forget the look in your eyes when you first saw me. I knew I’d found my love. The next eight years were the happiest of my life. Remember our wedding, when Andreas came down from his aerie to ‘mingle with the little ones’? He may not have had much use for humans, but he liked you. Dad and Myrtle were there too, remember? I should have seen the jealousy in her eyes, but I didn’t, stupid me. I thought she could be happy with what she had. Would I had known better.... Andreas, Amayo, Things have not been going well with the humans. We’ve reached Stormport, far to the north. Their leader, a cleric of considerable power and noble human birth named Kylia, was able to transport everyone in the blink of an eye directly there. Her magic is strong, though nowhere near as powerful as yours was. I hope her confidence and haughtiness are not misplaced. We’ve already had one round with Enoch, a descendant of Ulrich (he’s the spitting image of the bastard). Most everyone in the group was badly injured during the fight, including me. Kylia is their primary healer. Apparently, I’ve been able to hide my wounds better than the others, because she only just noticed that I was injured. She then lectured me about being a martyr, and sacrificing myself needlessly. (Snort) You’ve taught me more about death and sacrifice than she’ll ever know. She, and the rest of this group of naivete, fail to realize that they are going to need everyone and every bit of power, magical and nonmagical, they can come up with if they possibly hope to defeat Ulrich’s people, and they need to do it TOGETHER, not one by one as they have been. I’ve been dealing with him and his disciples for more than a century now. I may not be either as powerful or as skilled as any of these humans are, but I’ve got one thing they don’t--experience in dealing with Enoch's kin. Perhaps one day soon, they will realize that. Old Friend, Still having trouble with the humans. One of them, the strange-looking gypsy wizard, tried to cast a spell on me today. He wanted to change me to look human, to supposedly fit in with the rest of the group. (Snort) He failed to realize that I’ve been living among humans for close to two centuries, and have yet to have a problem until today. His spell sounded a bit too much like Myrtle’s healing spell. True, she’s half drow, and he’s human, but one betrayal is more than enough for this elf. I will never let my guard down so easily again. I have no wish to deal with more curses and scars, thank you. The ones I have are hard enough to disguise. Jasmine, My Babe, I dreamed of you last night, Ma Fillia. I miss your sweet smile. You have your Daddy’ eyes, as blue as the sky. Your Daddy always said you got my looks and my temper, but I think you were so much like him, as sweet and loveable as could be. I miss the look of love and wonder on your Daddy’s face as I suckled you at my breast. I miss our picnics by the stream, gathering wildflowers by day, and fireflies at night. I miss laughing until I hurt, watching you and Mika, our cooshee dog, play hide and seek for hours and hours.I miss singing you to sleep before the fire, wrapped in your Daddy’s arms. I miss you and Daniel so very much….. ( ==== Fri Jul 14 22:47:24 EDT 2006 ==== Slaying Nighmare #1 - 2000 (Fri Jul 07 21:03:43 EDT 2006) Roleplay - 1000 (Fri Jul 14 22:47:17 EDT 2006) ==== Fri Jul 14 22:53:24 EDT 2006 ======== Fri Jul 21 22:11:04 EDT 2006 ==== Roleplay - 400 (Fri Jul 21 22:07:21 EDT 2006)).

[DM] ok

[DM] so it is 7

[DM] Rose,

[Molly] hi

[DM] perhaps you and Kit can introduce your selves

[Molly] nice to meet you, John.

Bunny is receiving the map Base Map...

Bunny has received the map Base Map.

[Molly] okay...

[JA] Hi Molly

[Molly] reading what I missed, one moment.

[Molly] Hi!!

[JA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Molly] um, why are we beating up on Sweetums already, if you don't mind my asking??

[Kit (JA)] just testing

[Molly] uh huh,

[Molly] so it's not in effect, Great One??

[Molly] lion eating a dolphin??

[DM] huh?

[Kit (JA)] football

[DM] oh

[Lorie] BOB = Dolphin Fan ; John = Lion fan

[Molly] remind me NOT to show up at your guys's Christmas party....

[Lorie] Bob = John's brother

[Molly] and I'm with Lorie on the tofurkey. That's just plain wrong!!!

[DM] The Inn is loud as the door opens and the cold wind blows in the strangers in town. Everyone in the keeps starts to yell to shut the door until they see the cast of characters walking in and fall silent, with the common folk mumbling to themselves, trying to keep warm as they clear the big table in front of the fire. The group gets a little different look then in most small Inns. You still feel the eyes upon you, but not the fear or awe you normally feel. Maybe it's just too cold. Shortly you see three figures walk into the Inn. Kit stands to your right, her eyes and scales reflecting the blazing fire behind you. She stands confident but respectfully a step behind the smaller man in the middle. Also a step behind, is the tall thin man on your left. Clearly a gently man, he looks with longing to step forward, but respectfully supports the leader you have come to see. "My name is Paul Elvensteir, welcome to Gon." Says the man in the middle. He is an unimpressive man, no longer a young man, he looks tired but determined. Dressed simply, as if the cold and impressing people are the last things on his mind. "I must be brief. I would appreciate it if you can bring back my lieutenant Brad Johnson. He is surly missed. Currently I am involved in a personal matter that means the world to me. It cannot be solved by magic or might, only with love and time. So my place is here. If either of my two companions here can be of assistance, they are more then willing to help." "Kit here is my strength, and Khan is my experience. If there is anything I can do here and now, I certain will. Anything else will simply have to wait. My best wishes go with you all, especially you Lady Kylia."

[DM] from John's email

[Kit (JA)] tks, i know

[DM] to get people started

[Lorie] :: smiles and nods :: Sir Paul, what a pleasure to see you and Khan again

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Gyar! Wench! A beer!

[Lorie] :: removes the smile and nods at Kit ::

[DM] remember that only Kylia would know anyone here

[Kit (JA)] IC: Let's these magic people stay here nice and Warm, I'm all you need to kick some tenticles

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] I be the captain of the dragonslayers of the high seas and i be thirsty!

[Molly] ::readjusts boot top and steps from the shadows::

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Ye kick testicles? Ow... ::puts a hand down protectively::

[Lorie] Sir Paul, allow me to introduce the latest ... "This is Ramone and Rosethorn"

[Kit (JA)] (Paul) So good to see you

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Greetings."

[Molly] ::puts slight pressure on Kylia's shoulder::

[Lorie] :: motions to Steve :: And well... umm... I'm not really sure who he is at the moment, but he's normally a mage type

[Molly] ::nods:: My Lord.

[Lorie] :: continues introducing those who are "here not here"

[Lorie] my Lord? Where? How the heck did he get out of his tower?

[Kit (JA)] (Paul) if only I had the time, I could use the laughs

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] I be Steve the Pirate, lassie.

[Lorie] "This is Sweetums and Kira and Arilyn and a Paladin ... Sir Percival"

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Fiercest on all the seas!

[Paul] Quite the colletion, hope they serve you well

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] And in the beds, too. ::wink wink::

[Paul] please no Lord here

[Molly] ::nods again:: As you wish, Sir.

[Molly] ::whispers to Kylia:: a word, if you please...

[Paul] Come Spring you should all come back for a feast

[Lorie] :: turns :: Yes Rose, we're among friends here...

[Lorie] :: shrugs :: well almost all friends :: gives a glance towards Kit ::

[Molly] ::eyes Kit::

[Lorie] So, what's the matter?

[Molly] ::guides Kylia away from the others::

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] The matter is I have no beer in my hand, and no wench to dandle on me leg...

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] ::pouts::

[Molly] ::still whispering:: how well do you know the drow woman??

[Kit] You watch your toungand your hand Steve

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kit? She's trustworthy enough

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] She and I have an understanding... she's protected and a Dragonslayer

[Molly] is she?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] She won't harm you

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] You know her?

[Molly] I'm not worried about myself.

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] She's one o' me crew?

[Molly] I know of her people.

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Kit! Ye be tha new lookout!

[Molly] and I've had experience with the drow.

[Molly] personal experience.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] me too.

[Kit] anyone seen a good book latelt

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] The live under Thedd

[Molly] they are not to be trusted lightly.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Oh, I've seen two of them. one of which is full of spells

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::glares at the spellbook and waits for spells to fill it::

[Kit] what was on the cover?

[Molly] and Lothario has been trying to get her into his bed for the last half hour, at least.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Sir Paul would not let us come to harm ... and she's not like the usual drow

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I'll tell you when I see it

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::stares at it::

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Drow! Well, I never plundered from one o' them.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Oh, don't worry... never forget the wrath of a Mother :: smiles ::

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Never found a drow ship.

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] I should go search for a drow ship to plunder next.

[Paul] I was born Drow

[Molly] ::eyes Kit warily:: I sincerely hope not. We've had enough treachery already.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] you should wander freely about Elvenshire... all in all, it's a pleasant place... well... all things considered

[Molly] ::nods reluctantly:: I'll take your word about the woman, for now.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: returns to the group ::

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] ::sings:: Beer Beer Beer Beer! And a wench upon me knee!

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Ho!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: turns to Paul :: You see we have the usual applicants. I give them a year or so if they are lucky

[Paul] you will see them through

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Oh... I've been doing a fine job of stacking the Roadhaven graveyard

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Damned youth and their eagerness for death

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Did I tell you that Chonny's been speaking to me?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Good guide for the conscious that one

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Navigator! When are we shipping out tomorow?

[Paul] I see you are reaching beyond again

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: shrugs ::

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] We have squid ta kill and squid ta eat.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Captive #2 modified: Weapons - ADDED: Hoe, 0.00, , , , $atk, $dmg, 1d3, 1d2, 1d4, $thac0, , , , . Saving Throws - Paralysis, Poison or Death:: CHANGED: 17 (null). Rod, Staff or Wand:: CHANGED: 17 (null). Petrification or Polymorph:: CHANGED: 17 (null). Breath Weapon:: CHANGED: 17 (null). Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 17 (null). Armor - ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: 10. ADDED: Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 3 (2). Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 3 (8). Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 20 (null). Missile THAC0: (MTHAC0) : CHANGED: 20 (null). Attacks Per Round:: CHANGED: 1 (null). Initiative Modifier: (INIT) : CHANGED: +10 (null).

[Rosethorn (Molly)] um, before we go anywhere, speedsters, we might want to deal with our injured people....

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Oh, these, they're just scratches.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] unless you're dying to die quicker??

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] It'll take more'n these ta put this sea dog down!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, we could kill them, and they wouldn't be injured anymore

[Paul] sorry we don't have the healers of Roadhaven

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::eyes Arilyn and the second hostage::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I'll spend the time on Orisons

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] everyone will be healed (sorry I assumed BOB was going to reset health meters in Elvenshire)

[Paul] (Gonn)

[DM] I did not because there are not enough clerics here to swarm them

[Paul] try any

[Bunny] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] that's okay, we can shuffle to roadhaven quickly enough

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] fair enough... healing healing healing

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Navigator! Set course for tha healers.

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Me crew can't be catchin' squid covered in blood!

[Paul] I wish you all the best

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] We need ta get covered in their blood while we do it

[DM] so everyone into the pool and over to Roadhaven?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] rep

[Captive #1 (Bunny)] I be a lowly farmer person. I am heartily grateful for your saving grace, but may I just go on aboot me business of farmin'?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] er, yep

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::nods at Sir Paul:: thank you, Sir.

[DM] Rosethorn, Sweetums, Steve the Pirate, Ramone, Captive #1, Kit, Percival and Arilyn moved 49'05".

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer and Kira moved 52'07".

[DM] Captive #2 moved 21'11".

[DM] Caves.jpg moved 11'04".

[DM] Caves.jpg and Captive #2 moved 18'06".

[DM] Captive #2 moved 5'07".

[Kit (John)] DM is moving the caves

[Kit (John)] watch out

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Well farmer boy, you can head back to your home, but you'll likely die there. It's not safe until we take it over."

[DM] listen farm boy this isn't like shooting rats out back of the farm

[Captive #1 (Bunny)] It is as I feared. Free, yet still captive, in me own land. Do ye mind that I hang about?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "That's fine. You're best off sitting around here if anything. I don't suppose you have anything useful to say about your captors other than the obvious?"

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 75 (2) - Unharmed

[DM] Kira's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 41 (8) - Unharmed

[DM] Rosethorn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 51 (3) - Unharmed

[DM] Steve the Pirate's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 94 (16) - Unharmed

[DM] Arilyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 67 (52) - Unharmed

[Captive #1 (Bunny)] You would suppose correctly.

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 69 (9) - Unharmed

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::sighs:: let him go. he's of little use, to either them or us.

[Kit (John)] Stay in Gon, slighly warmer then Roadhaven, and less dwarfs

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I see. Well, a glowing recomendation to all your friends in podunkville when we take you back would be fantastic. We'll be having a little coup shortly, so any support of the people would be appreciated.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] he's just a simple farmer, like most of their victims.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Even if it's only of the moral variety.

[Captive #1 (Bunny)] Ah! So you mean YOU!! I thought of you as saviors, not captors. You have my eternal gratitude. Oil put in a good word fer ya, fer shoor.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Excellent, shouldn't be long before we get rid of that current government and start up the next one. If you know of anyone who would be suitable for office, feel free to send us your recommendations. We'll interview them after we take care of the illithid."

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::rubs forehead::

[Captive #1 (Bunny)] And that's Batavia, not podunkville.

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] I thought it was going ta be my city

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "We can name it whatever you like when we take it over."

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Steveville!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Well Steve, I'm sure you don't want to be bothered with the intricacies of politics, so we put someone in who is trustworthy to run things while we're not there."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "You don't seem the type to settle down if you don't mind me saying."

[Captive #1 (Bunny)] Sure an' it'll be our pleasure to accept yer selection. Steveville, perhaps?

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Just so long as he doesn't touch me booty.

[Kit (John)] only for a short time

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] or Booty's booty

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] or Booty's other booty.

[Kit (John)] too much to keep changing a town's name

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Tha's mine, too

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "I'm sure no one will want to touch your booty."

[Kit (John)] the signs will cost a fortune

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Signs? Who needs signs? Like anyone really reads.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Pretty much."

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::sighs again:: let's worry about the present inhabitants first, before we start dealing with elections and name-changes, shall we??

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Why would we kill the inhabitants? We're just gonna get rid of the guards and mayor."

[Kit (John)] Let's kill the tenticle heads first

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Yep. Of course."

[Rosethorn (Molly)] and when did I say KILL the inhabitants??

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Nah nah nah. Ye got it all wrong

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] We kill and eat the squid

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] And pillage tha inhabitants

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] then they can guard our booty

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] See how tha works?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::shakes head and turns away::

[Kit (John)] no one is guarding my booty but me

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Alright, so. Illithid. Lets see what we have going for us. Everyone who is comfortable being upfront and malicious, raise your hand.

[DM (to GM only)] Urophion moved 4'07".

[Kit (John)] ::raises both hands::

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] ::raises his hand::

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Gyar!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Alrighty, one, two, the giant I suppose is three. Any others?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] what are we talkin' about now?

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] 'I'll put me cutlass up their bums so far they'll be...

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] well, something

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I like to stand back and go BOOm

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Our plan for assault, I know you're an elf and elves do everything slow on account of their stupidly long lifespan, but try and keep up with human pace alright?

[Kit (John)] YOU REFERING TO ME?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] no, not you, the other elf.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: laughs :: elf

Client has joined the game on Fri Nov 10 19:46:57 EST 2006

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::eyes Arilyn::

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Wha' elf?

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Booty's an elf?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so, in a pinch I suppose I don't terribly mind being up front, okay. casters

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Huh. Never had me an elf before.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] what do we have for fighting improvements?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] chant? prayer? recitation? haste? mind blank? anything?

BOB has joined the game on Fri Nov 10 19:48:03 EST 2006

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: giggles :: El Sean de Windows

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] The best I can do is make walls to split them up and confuse them, so I'll likely join the upfront and smackdown group

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Do we have any of those or any other spells of use? perhaps in scroll form?

[Kit (John)] can you make the wall fall on them?

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Yes, I think I finally beat Bob's laptop into submission

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] now it's speaking Espanol

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Unfortunately not, just contain, and I'm sure that will only stop them momentarily

[Rosethorn (Molly)] that's a neat trick, Sweetums!!

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Yeah well...

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] It's Windows.

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] What can I say?

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Other than "No hable Espanol"

[Rosethorn (Molly)] lol, true.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Greetings and Salutations?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: giggle giggle ::

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Oh, now it's English.

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] How wierd.

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Bob ... you have a wierd laptop

[Rosethorn (Molly)] damn.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] of course, it's bob's.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] does paul perhaps have any longterm boosting spells? something that might last an hour or more?

[Client] okay, I'm here (as far as I know)-computer doing funky stuff

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Seems to be going around.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] hi client.

Client is receiving the map Base Map...

Client has received the map Base Map.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] you're not bob, are you??

El Sean de Windows is receiving the map Base Map...

El Sean de Windows has received the map Base Map.

[Client] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] the spells in Enochs spell book will tell Marco here in the room, but they are all just Ph kind of spells

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Hello Client?

[Client] hmm...okay, I guess client is code for (Christy) Arilyn

[DM] edit and preferences Christy

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ah. Hi Christy!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] there's some 6th and 7th level spells we may not have that paul my wanna look at

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] the rest we prolly have easy access to

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: waves :: Hey Christy ... Edit--> Preferences and Scroll down to the bottom. Type in Christy and OK

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ;o)

[Kit (John)] woo hoo

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] ((heya booty))

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::rolls eyes:: down, boys.

[Christy] so what'd I miss? Are we killing stuff yet?

[DM] no

[DM] got you healed

[Kit (John)] it's not even 8 yet

[DM] then introductions

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] we're trying to figure out what we have to help us

[DM] and Arylin and Kit can now be formally introduced

[Kit (John)] we never kill before 9, unless they are already wounded

[DM] and a plan of attack can be formulated

[DM] so that you can disregard it on round two

[Kit (John)] here we go with a plan again

[Rosethorn (Molly)] cute.

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] A man, a plan, a canal. Panama.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, it's hardly a plan, since no one seems to be paying enough attention to contribute to it. So we might as well do what we always do and swing and pray

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] to the illithid lair!

[Kit (John)] i swing, someone else pray

[Christy] I swing, I cast, do we have someone to pray?

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Um ... can we not and just say we did 8-/

[Rosethorn (Molly)] we have the fighters in the front, the wizards in the back. what's the next stage of your plan, Maestro??

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] I can pray.

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Getting me a halberd

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Do you happen to cast anything that might help us fight? Illithid are rather hard to affect with magic, so anything that could boost us would be preferable to attacking them.

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Dear Davie, let these bloody bastards run red with their blood as me cutlass cuts through their yellow bowels!

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] And may their coffers be full for me ta plunder!

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] I'll send some down ta ya, too.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::eyes the pirate:: watch where you point that thing, pirate!!

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] I guess you won't have to worry about having your brains sucked out, Steve.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::chuckles::

[Christy] my spells are more of the killing kind

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] ::looks down:: sorry.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Well, we don't have much time to learn new ones, so they'll have to do. keep your utility spells handy.

[Christy] I can cast invisibility

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] They may be able to see through that

[Christy] if you want to try sneaky but I don't think any of are so good with sneaky

[Rosethorn (Molly)] 'cept me.

[Kit (John)] or me

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] @#@#$Stop speaking in Espanol you @#@## laptop!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ROFL

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Arilyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Charm Person -- Cast Level: 1 (null), CHANGED: Charm Person -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Charm Person -- # Memorized: 0 (null), CHANGED: Charm Person -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Detect Magic -- Cast Level: 1 (null), CHANGED: Detect Magic -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Detect Magic -- # Memorized: 0 (null), CHANGED: Detect Magic -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Feather Fall -- Cast Level: 1 (null), CHANGED: Feather Fall -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Feather Fall -- # Memorized: 0 (null), CHANGED: Feather Fall -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Find Familiar -- Cast Level: 1 (null), CHANGED: Find Familiar -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Find Familiar -- # Memorized: 0 (null), CHANGED: Find Familiar -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Identify -- Cast Level: 1 (null), CHANGED: Identify -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Identify -- # Memorized: 0 (null), CHANGED: Identify -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- Cast Level: 1 (null), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 0 (null), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Continual Light -- Cast Level: 2 (null), CHANGED: Continual Light -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Continual Light -- # Memorized: 0 (null), CHANGED: Continual Light -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Invisibilty -- Cast Level: 2 (null), CHANGED: Invisibilty -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Invisibilty -- # Memorized: 0 (null), CHANGED: Invisibilty -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Knock -- Cast Level: 2 (null), CHANGED: Knock -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Knock -- # Memorized: 0 (null), CHANGED: Knock -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Locate object -- Cast Level: 2 (null), CHANGED: Locate object -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Locate object -- # Memorized: 0 (null), CHANGED: Locate object -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Web -- Cast Level: 2 (null), CHANGED: Web -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Web -- # Memorized: 0 (null), CHANGED: Web -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Dispel Magic -- Cast Level: 3 (null), CHANGED: Dispel Magic -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Dispel Magic -- # Memorized: 0 (null), CHANGED: Dispel Magic -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Fireball -- Cast Level: 3 (null), CHANGED: Fireball -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Fireball -- # Memorized: 0 (null), CHANGED: Fireball -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Hold Person -- Cast Level: 3 (null), CHANGED: Hold Person -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Hold Person -- # Memorized: 0 (null), CHANGED: Hold Person -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Lightning Bolt -- Cast Level: 3 (null), CHANGED: Lightning Bolt -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Lightning Bolt -- # Memorized: 0 (null), CHANGED: Lightning Bolt -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Ice Storm -- Cast Level: 4 (null), CHANGED: Ice Storm -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Ice Storm -- # Memorized: 0 (null), CHANGED: Ice Storm -- Cost: 1 (null), CHANGED: Minor Creation -- Cast Level: 4 (null), CHANGED: Minor Creation -- Expression: a (null), CHANGED: Minor Creation -- # Memorized: 0 (null), CHANGED: Minor Creation -- Cost: 1 (null), Combat -

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Need a translation, Sweetums??

[Christy] I am away from the keyboard.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Arilyn modified: Magical Abilities - ADDED: 1, 4, --. ADDED: 2, 3, --. ADDED: 3, 3, --. ADDED: 4, 2, --.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so, we have one priest right?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] just one?

[Christy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Yup

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] bloody hell ...

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] one priest

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] okie doke

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] half in Spanish, half in English ...

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] BOB, make sure his language preferences are set properly

[Rosethorn (Molly)] unless you've grown a halo recently??

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Don't torture him anymore

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Do you want to disable this program? Si?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ROFL. AGAIN.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so, recitation, then prayer, then chant would be fantastic if we start to get swarmed :)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] that way we'll hit harder and better and have fantastic saves, they'll hit crapper and weaker and have horrific saves. Anything to tip the tides

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Conjure fire elemental might be useful near the entrance

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] magic resistence won't matter to a fire elemental beating on their heads :)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] the priest version doesn't have to worry about control

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] sound good lorie?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: sighs :: You want me to actually be the priest... :: sighs and hangs her head :: ok

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::hands you your prayer beads:: darn tootin :)

[Kit (John)] No way anyone can replace you

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::blinks::

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] ((you know, you can always find a way to get fin back if you don't like being the only priest))

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] ((i mean, dragon slayers never die. they just visit their gods between adventures))

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] So, cast the fire elemental when we get there before the fighting starts

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kylia Wolfslayer modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 3 -- Current: 7 (6). CHANGED: 5 -- Current: 2 (0). Combat -

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kylia Wolfslayer modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 6 -- Current: 2 (0).

[Kit (John)] (or Chonny)

[Kit (John)] on ward

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] alrighy, so we have sort of a plan. time to go.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] everyone fix your spells

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ((Beth's almost here, by the way...))

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] christy, want me to teach you how to fix your spells?

[Captive #1 (Bunny)] How may I be of help, here?

[Christy] yes, please fix my spells

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] alrighty, I've set them up so you can memorize them

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] all you have to do is this

Client has joined the game on Fri Nov 10 20:14:06 EST 2006

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] open up your char sheet

[Rosethorn (Molly)] anybody have any questions for our rescued hostage??

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] click on the spells tab

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] click on edit

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ((our newest client is probably beth))

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] then click on setup spells

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] got it christy?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] you should see a dialogue box that pops up with +'s and -'s next to your spells. click on the + to add a spell, and - to take one away

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] when you're done with that spell level, click on the next spell level

[Client] yes

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] and keep going until you're done

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] then hit okay

[Client] I'm on the laptop, I'll change things here in a sec

[Christy] got it-thank you

[Rosethorn (Molly)] yep. it's beth.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] no prob

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Hi Boss.

[Christy (to GM only)] Character sheet for Arilyn modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 4 (--). CHANGED: 2 -- Current: 3 (--). CHANGED: 3 -- Current: 3 (--). CHANGED: 4 -- Current: 2 (--). Spells - CHANGED: Detect Magic -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 3 (0), CHANGED: Invisibilty -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Knock -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Web -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Fireball -- # Memorized: 2 (0), CHANGED: Lightning Bolt -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Ice Storm -- # Memorized: 2 (0), Combat -

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] when you cast the spells, they'll automatically click off the slots

[Rosethorn (Molly)] (they're a serious group tonight....)

[Kit (John)] HA!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ;-)

[Kira (Beth)] ok, is this better? ::grins::

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] there ya go, yay christy

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] oh gods, we can't read that

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] brighter brighter

[Rosethorn (Molly)] yeah, just hard to read you.

[Kit (John)] Just so all you new people know, my name is Kit

[Kira (Beth)] lol, ok, will fix

Andrea has joined the game on Fri Nov 10 20:18:49 EST 2006

[DM] oh and Beth Fritz says he is mailing the discs

[Kit (John)] I may look complicated but it's realy simple

Andrea is receiving the map Base Map...

Andrea has received the map Base Map.

[DM] Welcome Andrea

[Kira (Beth)] yes, he told me

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Hi Andrea!!

[Andrea] greetings all

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ah, that's better.

[Kira (Beth)] thank you for passing it on though

[Kira (Beth)] Hi, Andrea!

[DM] ok

[DM] so you are all in Roadhaven

[DM] and then ?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] okay, we have a plan... ish

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] lets go

Beth is receiving the map Base Map...

Beth has received the map Base Map.

[DM] where are you going?

[DM] to stormport?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] we are??

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yep, to the spot on the map

[Rosethorn (Molly)] thought we were in wolfspack??

[DM] Wolfspack is the closest big city

[DM] but Roadhaven is where Kylia has her keep

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::sighs::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay.

[Andrea] hi molly and beth

[Kit (John)] closest on foot

[DM] and you are all likely to teleport there

[DM] to where you want it to be

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Hi!!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] want what to be??

[DM] are you teleporting to the closest sewer entrance I take it?

[DM] just a reminder

[Kira (Beth)] swers? Again with the sewers???

[DM] 10 foot wide 10 foot ceielings

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::very confused again...:::

[DM] so Sweetums

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] the place is in the sewers then?

[DM] the map

[DM] that you have

[Christy] did I introduce myself? contrary to what the pirate says, my name is not Booty, it's Arilyn. I joined the dragonslayers many human years ago. I left on a personal quest but have returned. Yes, I am an elf. I am pretty handy with a sword and can cast spells.

[Kit (John)] what happend to the caves?

[Kira (Beth)] What is it with you and sewers???!!!

[DM] shows where to get to it from the sewers

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] we can't port directly to it?

[DM] to that area?

[DM] you can

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Hi Arilyn!!

[DM] if you want to guess on size

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ya, skip the sewers.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well we see where we're going

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] how much guessing do we have to do?

[DM] 10 foot wide 10 foot high

[Rosethorn (Molly)] you have to ask with the Great One around??

[DM] can blip you there Ramone

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::eyes Ramone:: and IIII'm the slow one????

[DM] so you can see

[DM] Ramone moved 2'06".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] that's rich....

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] if you're responding to that NOW, then you just proved my point :)

BiBo!!!!!!!!! is receiving the map Caves...

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has received the map Caves.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] actually, I ignored your point up until now. it wasn't worth commenting on.

[DM] ok

Beth has edited Rosethorn's effects.

[Kira (Beth)] damn, did not

[DM] lol

[Kira (Beth)] or, I hope I didn't

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay, what'd you do now, Boss??

[Kira (Beth)] trying to thype in IM and it wouldn't let me ::grins::

[Kira (Beth)] type too fast to back out when I see something else happening

[Rosethorn (Molly)] just as long as you don't chain me to a desk again...;-)

[Kira (Beth)] ummm ::looking at ceiling whistiing::

[Kit (John)] sounds like fun

[Kira (Beth)] But, it's a new chain!!!

[Kit (John)] did it match the outfit?

[Kira (Beth)] all shiny!

[Kira (Beth)] ::grins:: well of course!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] trust me, it ain't. try working 16 hours a day...

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] ((oh, hi lizzie))

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::eyes the boss::

[DM] ok

[Kira (Beth)] ::sticks tongue out at mikE

[DM] Marco seems to be locked for a bit

[DM] but he can read this

[DM] adn not respond back

[Kira (Beth)] lol

[DM] so anyone have something to say to him now?

[Kit (John)] Marco is a big fat )*(&)(&)

[Rosethorn (Molly)] OOOOOHH!! The boss chained him up!! THANK YOU!!!

[Kira (Beth)] Um, I have to be careful what I say. I have a wednesday game with him

[Kira (Beth)] I'm not ready to die there yet either

[Christy] hans is home and downloading update so he should be up soon

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has left the game on Fri Nov 10 20:34:08 EST 2006

[Rosethorn (Molly)] (heads for the hills, leaving her four-foot pile of work for Marco to do....)

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has joined the game on Fri Nov 10 20:34:35 EST 2006

[Kira (Beth)] ::chuckles:: gets out very long whip

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ;-P

Hans has joined the game on Fri Nov 10 20:35:10 EST 2006

[Kira (Beth)] ::grins:: Thought you'd see it my way

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yay, I live again

[Rosethorn (Molly)] yep, and you've got a S***load of cases to do. Have loads of fun!!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Hey Hans

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Welcome back marco ;o)

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Hi Hans!!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay...so we ride

[Hans] Greetings, all!

[Kira (Beth)] ::chuckles:: and a bf who has a tweaked back that I will be working on all weekend too

mikE is receiving the map Base Map...

mikE has received the map Base Map.

[Hans] It grieves me that I am so late in joining you.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] We've made with the planning now let's get to the implementing

mikE is receiving the map Caves...

mikE has received the map Caves.

[Kira (Beth)] I'm with you

[Hans] Sounds good, Kylia

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Any objections?

[DM] Caves.jpg moved 3'07".

mikE is receiving the map Base Map...

mikE has received the map Base Map.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] No? Great.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] BOB... set us up

Hans is receiving the map Base Map...

Hans has received the map Base Map.

[Kit (John)] on wards

[mikE] bob broke the map

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Let's banish the squid

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] we're trying, but apparently we're being klooged

[Christy] let's go kill something (other than ourselves)

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::sighs::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] He umm... "tested the update this afternoon without issue"

[DM] the only hold up is that we were tryign to make sure that people are where they want to be

[DM] I have no issues on my end

[DM] apparently only Marco does

[DM] Sweetums moved 2'06".

Molly is receiving the map Caves...

Molly has received the map Caves.

[Hans] marco's having the probs I did last week...

John is receiving the map Caves...

John has received the map Caves.

[DM] so everyone is in teh maps

Lorie is receiving the map Caves...

Lorie has received the map Caves.

[DM] everyone has the map

El Sean de Windows is receiving the map Caves...

El Sean de Windows has received the map Caves.

Hans is receiving the map Caves...

Hans has received the map Caves.

Christy is receiving the map Caves...

Christy has received the map Caves.

[DM] you are all in the sewer line now,

[John] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] you have the two openings

Beth is receiving the map Caves...

Beth has received the map Caves.

Bunny is receiving the map Caves...

Bunny has received the map Caves.

[Hans] Percival moved 14'06".

mikE is receiving the map Caves...

mikE has received the map Caves.

[DM] so Sweetums shrinks down

[DM] you have a break to the north and to the south

[Hans] christy's having some technical difficulties a la marco

[DM] ys

[DM] yes I can see that

[DM] Beth

[DM] Lorie

[DM] Christy

Andrea is receiving the map Caves...

Andrea has received the map Caves.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] try close klooge and load the map again

El Sean de Windows has left the game on Fri Nov 10 20:42:18 EST 2006

Christy has left the game on Fri Nov 10 20:43:04 EST 2006

[Hans] christy says "it apparently doesn't want to close"

Lorie has left the game on Fri Nov 10 20:43:10 EST 2006

Beth has left the game on Fri Nov 10 20:43:16 EST 2006

Andrea has left the game on Fri Nov 10 20:43:22 EST 2006

Molly has left the game on Fri Nov 10 20:43:27 EST 2006

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ctrl+alt+delete is your friend :)

[Hans] yup

[DM] you can tell christy to log back in now

[DM] Hans you have the map right?

Andrea has joined the game on Fri Nov 10 20:44:51 EST 2006

[DM] and we will have to take it that John does

Christy has joined the game on Fri Nov 10 20:45:18 EST 2006

[Hans] Percival moved 4'05".

[DM] will send you the map Christy

Lorie has joined the game on Fri Nov 10 20:45:42 EST 2006

[Hans (to DM only)] Is is the skinny green thing diagonally on the screen

[DM] yes to Hans

[DM] is just the sewer line you can see so far

[Hans (to DM only)] christy has map

[Hans (to DM only)] then i have the map

[Hans] Sweetums, you are certainly an interesting character.

[Hans] person, i mean person

[DM] everyone has the map?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yup

[Christy] got it

Andrea has left the game on Fri Nov 10 20:48:29 EST 2006

Beth has joined the game on Fri Nov 10 20:48:41 EST 2006

[Hans] /sweetums Sean-I failed my check on fraggle history. Sweetums is the *creature*. Got it. Good name, then

[Hans] oops. that wasn't private. still learning

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, he's not on to get it

[John] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] nods, and Sean is not on yet

[Hans] /Sweet test

[DM] John you have the map?

[Kit (John)] it's the green strip of protection

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] it would be /sean

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] or whatever sn he uses

[DM] yes

[Hans] I thought that /character_name would send a private message...

[DM] that is correct John, and No to Hans

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] nope. character names aren't connected to players

[DM] name of the client

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] gotta do the client name

[Hans] /sean test

[Lorie] brb...bedtime drama

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ya, like that, only gotta wait for sean to log in

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] since he's not here

[Hans] /el test

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] try /bibo for me :)

[DM] so is it ok to start combat now?

[DM] everyone has the map?

[DM] Combat has begun!

[DM] ROUND: 0

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, if we're being attacked now

[Kit (John)] Pretend some of the party is blind

[Beth] oh, hell

[Christy] what's that uplifting music? i feel inspired

[Kit (John)] Kit: Initiative:(d10+10++0) [1+10+0] 11

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] that means we're gonna die, hey bob, mind if I arrange us real quick?

[Kit (John)] which way is front?

[Hans] I "detect evil" in front of us

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, neither

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] see those two paths going off into the darkness on either side?

[Beth] Kira: Initiative:(d10+10-+2) [10+10-2] 18

[DM] go for it Marco

[Christy] is this a group initiative? who's in front?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] we're going down those

[DM] everyone gets to roll Int

[DM] Urophion: Initiative:(d10+20) [4+20] 24

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone: Initiative:(d10+10-+3-2) [7+10-3-2] 12

[Kit (John)] I am keeping mine

[Hans] Percival: Initiative:(d10+10-+2) [2+10-2] 10

Molly has joined the game on Fri Nov 10 20:54:30 EST 2006

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Rosethorn moved 5'07".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Kit moved 7'07".

[DM] Black Suits #1: Initiative:(d10+10) [1+10] 11

[Christy] Arilyn: Initiative:(d10+10-+0) [1+10-0] 11

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Sweetums moved 8'00".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 6'06".

[mikE] Steve the Pirate: Initiative:(d10-+2+10) [2-2+10] 10

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Sweetums moved 2'05".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Steve the Pirate moved 3'07".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Kira moved 5'00".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Arilyn moved 3'01".

Molly is receiving the map Caves...

Molly has received the map Caves.

[Hans] Percival moved 17'02".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] so... we don't really have a "front" so much as a center

[Hans] follow me!

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] could be attacked from either side

[Hans] um, by the way, is this the right way?

[Christy] where's percival going?

[DM] ok

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] maybe

[Kit (John)] Typical Man, thinks he needs to lead

[DM] you have no clue which way to go

[DM] but

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] everyone got initiative rolled?

El Sean de Windows has joined the game on Fri Nov 10 20:56:41 EST 2006

[Molly] trying to catch up. one moment.

[DM] I will start clicking off roudns here in a sec

[DM] so that we can all stay in step

[Kit (John)] why is center green and the side path not? No sewage?

[Hans] I have a great sense for direction. Really.

[DM] the center path is the sewer sytem

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] green is sewage, yes

[Christy] does green = yuck?

[DM] the others are caves carved out

[DM] yes

[DM] green is slime

[DM] sewage

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] if we're lucky :)

[DM] etc.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] we prefer to think of it as slime

[Christy] i vote for the path of least yuckiness

[Beth] Bob has a thing for sewers

[Hans] Let's go *this* way

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Steve the Pirate

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] hold for a moment

[Christy] ahh, don't we all?

[DM] so

[DM] everyone is hanging out here

[DM] for the round as Percival starts down that path

[Molly] Rosethorn: Initiative:(d10-+0+10) [4-0+10] 14

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Sweetums: Initiative:(d10+20-+3) [6+20-3] 23

Andrea has joined the game on Fri Nov 10 20:58:47 EST 2006

[Christy] are we admiring the slime and trying to decide where we're being attacked from?

[DM] well

[Molly] um, how deep is this stuff, anyway??

[DM] there is a lot goign on

[Beth] Apparently

[Hans] we will investigate the entire system. eventually. for now, let's go this way.

[DM] the green slime area is abotu 2-3 feet deep

[DM] Urophion targets Ramone. Distance: 30'11"

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, unless we have an immeadiate threat, which I've yet to get an indication, lets wait for kylia to summon a fire elemental

[Beth] eewwww!!!

[Molly] yippers. which way??

[DM] Urophion targets Steve the Pirate. Distance: 33'03"

[Lorie] Okay I'm back

[DM] so

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] apparently we're being attacked by orphans

[DM] on movement

[DM] percival heads down there

[Hans] ah. the malevolence of the enemy has been revealed

[Christy] eewwww, let's get on with this. I'd rather not stand and marinate

[Molly] percival heads down where??

[Beth] I recommend high tailing it

[DM] and there are some tentcle streaking out to attack you

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Percival

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(2+0)] 7. Probably MISSES Ramone (AC FINAL: -2)

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative:(d10(+10-+0)) [7(10-0)] 17

[Hans] from where, please?

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(8+0)] 1. Probably MISSES Ramone (AC FINAL: -2)

[Christy] where are the tentacles coming from?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] the other way

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] hello

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(10+0)] -1. Probably MISSES Ramone (AC FINAL: -2). Probably MISSES Steve the Pirate (AC FINAL: -5)

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ::points northwest::

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(1+0)] 8. Probably MISSES Ramone (AC FINAL: -2). Probably MISSES Steve the Pirate (AC FINAL: -5)

[Hans] Percival moved 21'03".

[DM] Percival moved 20'10".

[Molly] can I suggest your fire thing going the other way, then??

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(4+0)] 5. Probably MISSES Steve the Pirate (AC FINAL: -5)

[DM] Percival and Urophion moved 20'00".

[Hans] Percival moved 1'04".

[DM] Urophion moved 18'09".

[DM] Percival

[DM] I moved you back where you were

[DM] you went south

[DM] the attacks came from the north

[DM] on yoru next move you can go back there

[DM] Percival moved 1'06".

[Hans (to DM only)] i want to go towards the arrows.

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(13+0)] -4. Probably MISSES Steve the Pirate (AC FINAL: -5)

[Molly] ::sighs:: still confused....

[Hans] Percival moved 15'06".

[DM] Hans STOP

[DM] you already moved

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] we popped in, suddenly tentacles fly at us

[DM] Percival moved 17'03".

[DM] no

[DM] that is not what happedn

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(7+0)] 2. Probably MISSES Steve the Pirate (AC FINAL: -5)

[Hans (to DM only)] then what do i do?

[Christy] i could send a fireball in there

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] oh gods

[Molly] sounds like a good idea to me...

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Kit

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] we're all gonna die!

[Kit (John)] I would not mind, but most of you would get burned, too tight a quarter

[Beth] might be a darn good idea

[Molly] well, at least you won't...

[Beth] oh

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 20'06".

[DM] ok,

[DM] do you want me to tell you what you see

[Christy] lightning?

[DM] or do you want to just run off into the caves

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] sure :)

[Molly] PLEASE!!!

[Kit (John)] Yes please

[Christy] what do we see?

[DM] Kit moved 16'00".

[DM] you entered the sewers

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] that's not gonna stop us from running off into the caves either way though :-D

[DM] you find the opening

[DM] percival says lets go this way

[DM] the group watches him go

[DM] and starts in that direction

[DM] then

[DM] out of the north opening

[DM] 6 tentecles snake out

[DM] and attack ramone and Steve

[Lorie] ((Still summoning Fire Elemental?)

[Hans (to DM only)] i thought you were showing us a map and making us pick a way to go.

[DM] yes to Kylia

[DM] now we get the chance to react to this

[Christy] summon away priestess

[DM] Steve goes first

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] it'll take you 6 rounds, though since we're being attacked immeadiately, might not get it off

[DM] then the rest in order

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] was hoping we'd have some pause time before we stepped in

[mikE] i need something to attack, bob

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Can anyone see my typing?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yep

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] oh, yes.

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] I can't.

[DM] so pervical can move after everyone

[Molly] yeah, we can sweetums.

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Conjure Fire Elemental: "By the power of my deity Gobinhinu, I call upon the spirit of fire"Upon casting a conjure fire elemental spell, the caster opens a special gate to the elemental plane of Fire, and a fire elemental is summoned to the vicinity of the spellcaster. It is 65% likely that a 12 Hit Dice elemental appears, 20% likely that a 16 Hit Dice elemental appears, 9% likely that two to four salamanders appear, 4% likely that an efreeti appears, and 2% likely that a huge fire elemental of 21 to 24 Hit Dice appears. The caster need not fear that the elemental force summoned will turn on him, so concentration upon the activities of the fire elemental (or other creatures summoned) or protection from the creature is not necessary. The elemental summoned helps the caster however possible, including attacking the caster's opponents. The fire elemental or other creature summoned remains for a maximum of one turn per level of the caster, or until it is slain, sent back by a dispel magic spell, the reverse of this spell, dismiss fire elemental, or similar magic.

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] hello?

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] help!

[Lorie] Hello

[DM] so Kylia that will happen at round 7

[Christy] hi sean

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] I'm typing blind!

[mikE] ::swings his sword at the empty air::

[Lorie] Or should I say Hola :: ducks ::

[Lorie] Great...

[mikE] ::the invisible tentacles::

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] well, 6, since we're on round 0 :)

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] It says I'm still receiving a map

[mikE] ::because there's nothing to target::

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] of which I have yet to receive it.

[DM] Steve and Ramone see the tencles retreating back into the opening

[mikE] ::but he is immagining cutting the tenticles to shreds::

El Sean de Windows has left the game on Fri Nov 10 21:08:14 EST 2006

[Molly] ::moves out of the way of sweetum's wildly swinging sword::

[mikE] Onward men! I'll be right behind ya!

[mikE] Steve the Pirate moved 11'06".

[Molly] ::eyes Steve:: ever the hero....

[DM] now John

[Beth] ::chuckles::

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ::wonders if they were a trap onetime thing or if they will keep coming::

[DM] what do you want to do?

[DM] Kit is up

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] might be best if we wait for now, wait for the spell to finish

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] keep on guard til then

[Kit (John)] can I see how far in?

[DM] as far as is revealed

[Christy] can i see the tenatcles?

[DM] no you can not see any tentcles right now

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 15'10".

[DM] Urophion moved 1'06".

[Kit (John)] can i see more, can i move more?

[DM] you can move closer yes

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 8'07".

[DM] Kit moved 3'05".

[Molly] um, at a guess, yeah.

[DM] that line in teh floor ther

[DM] is a small cliff up

[DM] 10 foot

[Molly] might watch where you're stepping...

[Kit (John)] can I duck

[DM] so you will need a way to get up there

[DM] there is a space up top

[DM] where a man sized creature could crawl through

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Dun' be affraid lass! It's just the uh, land kracken!

[DM] you can see from farther back

[Kit (John)] I guess I don't have to I stay right against the wall

[Molly] ::eyes the brave hero again::

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Black Suits #1

[DM] that the opening is into larger cavern

[DM] and some sort of large creature with many tentcles stands there

[DM] guarding

[Christy] I'd like to move a little closer-how do I do that?

[DM] Black Suits #1 moved 22'00".

[DM] Black Suits #1 targets Black Suits #1. Distance: 0'00"

[DM] Black Suits #1 targets Percival. Distance: 4'02"

[DM] Percival

[DM] you can attack first

[Hans] Well met, enemy creature!

[DM] will go with the idea that you held attack

[DM] this is some sort of weird Illithid

[Hans (to DM only)] i attack. what do i do? roll dice?

[Molly] great, they're on both sides...

[DM] the tentcles can extend out to 5 feet

[Christy] crazy paladin is even polite with the brain suckers

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ::mutters to him self:: Oh gods, he's being all chivalrous with the seafoodfaces...

El Sean de Windows has joined the game on Fri Nov 10 21:14:20 EST 2006

[DM] so hans first target

[DM] then you roll an attack

[El Sean de Windows] okay

[El Sean de Windows] I'm here

[Molly] HI!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::prays that the paladin's fighting skills are on par with his manners::

[Molly] please, get here quick!! we're about to be squid food!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] okie hans

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] step one

[Hans (to DM only)] sorry, how do I 'target'

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] lift click on your character

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] left click rather

[DM] thank you Marco

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] step two, hold down ctrl and left click on the enemy

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] this will target him

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] proceed

[Hans] Percival targets Black Suits #1. Distance: 3'08"

[Hans] Urophion targets Black Suits #1. Distance: 42'01"

[Hans] Black Suits #1 no longer targets Black Suits #1.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] once you've done that we'll get to attacking

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] hum... close enough.

[Hans] Percival: Initiative:(d10+10-+2) [4+10-2] 12

[Hans] Percival: Initiative:(d10+10-+2) [9+10-2] 17

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] be careful where your mouse cursor is when you type

[Hans] /bib whats next

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] strange things happen if it's not over the chat room

[DM] I find it easier to Target then hit esc to stop targeting

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] like rolling all those inits

[Beth] ::chuckles:: I'm pretty good at making weird things happen

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ((bob please fix his init back to 10))

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] now, right click on your icon, look for the open dice panel option

[DM] done

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] it'll pop up a little dialogue thingy

[Hans] Percival: Attack #1: Long Sword, +3: (14-(d20+1+3)) [14-(3+1+3)] 7. Probably MISSES Black Suits #1 (AC FINAL: 4)

[DM] Percival moved 2'00".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] perfect

[DM] Percival moved 2'05".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] take all your attacks, if you have more

[Molly] how many does he get??

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] dunno

[Hans] Percival: Attack #1: Longsword, +1: (14-(d20+1+1)) [14-(18+1+1)] -6. PROBABLY HITS Black Suits #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Molly] Gre

[Molly] Great One??

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] it's his character :)

[DM] 1 the frist roudn 2 the secodn round? or is it 2 per rounds at that level Hnas?

[Hans] 5/2

[DM] ok

[Hans] 2-wpn-style

[DM] so that is a hit

[DM] now roll damage

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] okie doke, now roll damage for the 2nd one

[DM] then click on done

[Hans] no specialized (not single-class fighter)

[Hans] /bibo where is "done"

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] there's no done button, it's that red thingy up at the top, don't worry about it though, it's squidy's turn

[DM] you need to roll damage first

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] you wanna roll damage first

[Hans]

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] you see the little round counter at the top?

[Hans] Percival: Attack #1: Longsword, +1: (14-(d20+1+1)) [14-(9+1+1)] 3. PROBABLY HITS Black Suits #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] damage, not to hit. gotta hit the part that says damage

[Hans] Percival: Damage v SM: Longsword, +1: (1d8+1+1) [3+1+1] 5 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Black Suits #1

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] perfect :)

[DM (to GM only)] Black Suits #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 52 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] Black Suits #1: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(9+0)] 2. Probably MISSES Percival (AC FINAL: -5)

[Hans] thx

[Molly] YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] now, is when you click done, which he means the red pentagony thing in the initative box

[DM] Black Suits #1: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(11+0)] 0. Probably MISSES Percival (AC FINAL: -5)

[DM] Black Suits #1: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(2+0)] 9. Probably MISSES Percival (AC FINAL: -5)

[DM] Black Suits #1: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(12+0)] -1. Probably MISSES Percival (AC FINAL: -5)

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Arilyn

[Christy] how can I move ?

[DM] click and drag your icon where you want to go

[DM] pause when you turn corners

[Molly] Arilyn, you wanna take the one near Percival, and I'll deal with the one on the cliff??

[DM] to have it count the yardage otu correctly

[Christy] yes, I can go that way

[Molly] okay.

[Christy] just tell me how :)

[DM] click on Arilyn

[DM] drag down to the opening

[DM] pause

[DM] then down towards Percival

[Christy] Arilyn moved 12'06".

[DM] close enough

[Christy] Arilyn moved 3'11".

[DM] the sizes are correct

[DM] Arilyn moved 0'11".

[DM] you can barely fit two arcoss

[Christy] Arilyn targets Black Suits #1. Distance: 3'06"

[DM] if you are using a small weapon

[DM] other than that

[DM] is too tight a fit

[DM] Arilyn moved 2'04".

[Christy] Arilyn: Attack #1: +2 Longsword: (7-(d20++0+2+1)) [7-(3+0+2+1)] 1. PROBABLY HITS Black Suits #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[DM] can not fit that in there Christy

[DM] too tight of a fit

[DM] there is only about 5 foot across in the cooridoor

[Molly] ::eyes the Great One::

John has left the game on Fri Nov 10 21:26:15 EST 2006

[DM] you could throw a dagger

[Christy] i'll hold attack then

[DM] or something like that

[DM] ok

[Molly] (Nice job, Christy, even though he didn't allow it...)

[DM] so click on Done the little red button Christy

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] now click on the little red icon next to the init on the top of the screen

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Ramone

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I'm gonna guard kylia while she casts

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] make sure nothing gets close enough to hit her

[DM] ok

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 12'04".

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Rosethorn

[DM] you can do a fighters Parry on any tentcle that sneak out at her

[Molly] Rosethorn moved 15'03".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] sure

[DM] Rosethorn moved 4'06".

[Molly] Kit, stay at the bottom of the cliff, please.

[DM] Rosethorn moved 3'02".

[Hans] Percival: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [2] 2 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY FAILS against (+12) [12] 12

[Hans] Percival: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [17] 17 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (+12) [12] 12!!!

[Christy] ohh, parry the tentacles sounds good

[DM] there you go Rose you can shoot at it now

[DM] and not hit Kit

[Molly] Rosethorn targets Urophion. Distance: 16'10"

[Molly] regular arrows, or special ones??

[DM] your choice

[Molly] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Arrow +1: (14-(d20+4++2)) [14-(12+4+2)] -4. PROBABLY HITS Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)!!!

[Molly] people??

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, ya just shot a magic one, so too late now :)

[DM] that is a hit because of the +1

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] damage

[Molly] Rosethorn: Damage v L: Arrow +1: (d6+4) [3+4] 7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Urophion

[DM (to GM only)] Urophion's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 53 (-7) - Lightly Wounded

[Molly] I only have +1 on my attack under the arrows??

[DM] you can roll again

[Molly] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Arrow +1: (14-(d20+4++2)) [14-(19+4+2)] -11. PROBABLY HITS Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)!!!

[DM] and damage

[Molly] Rosethorn: Damage v SM: Arrow +1: (d6+4) [6+4] 10 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Urophion

[DM (to GM only)] Urophion's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 43 (-10) - Moderately Wounded

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] wow, yay rose. keep it up

[DM] ok, and done

[Molly] done, or one more??

[DM] done

[Molly] okay

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[DM] I am sorry Molly you get one more attack

[DM] you get 3 per round

[DM] with the bow

[Molly] ::grins:: thank you, Gypsy Wizard.

[Lorie] So... Fluffy the Fire Elemental appears

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Kira

[Molly] when can I do the third??

[DM] no Kylia, this is stil the first round

[Hans (to GM only)] Character sheet for Percival modified: Saving Throws - ADDED: 8. ADDED: 10. ADDED: 9. ADDED: 10. ADDED: 13.

[DM] it does not come out until the end of round 5

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] now :)

[Molly] fair enough.

[Hans (to DM only)] bob, i had to update my saves. i didn't factor in +2 because of paladin...

[Molly] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Arrow +1: (14-(d20+4++2)) [14-(19+4+2)] -11. PROBABLY HITS Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)!!!

[Molly] Rosethorn: Damage v SM: Arrow +1: (d6+4) [3+4] 7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Urophion

[DM (to GM only)] Urophion's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (-7) - Moderately Wounded

[Beth] YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

[Molly] that it?

[Beth] DAMN Girl!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yep, that's it

[Molly] ::grins::

[Molly] hit the button again, or not??

[DM] no

[Molly] okay.

[DM] you did once, now is Kira

[Beth] Kira moved 16'05".

[Beth] Im throwing a dagger

[DM] ok

[Beth] Kira: Attack #1: Knife: (17-(d20++1)-2) [17-(7+1)-2] 7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Beth] Kira targets Urophion. Distance: 16'10"

[Beth] grrr

[Molly] easy, you're doing fine.

[DM] INIT: 23 GOING: Sweetums

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Sweetums moved 7'01".

[DM] you did not actualy throw the dagger Kira

[Beth] ggrrrrr

[DM] go ahead and re-roll that now that you have it targeted correct

[Beth] ok

[Beth] Kira: Attack #1: Knife: (17-(d20++1)-2) [17-(8+1)-2] 6 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. Probably MISSES Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)

[Beth] *sighs*

[Molly] okay, we'll get him next time.

Sweetums (El Sean de Windows) perries

[Molly] ::hugs her::

[DM] INIT: 24 GOING: Urophion

[DM] Effect Tentcles for Black Suits #1 has expired.

[Beth] Thanks, Rose.

[Molly] ;-)

[DM] Urophion targets Rosethorn. Distance: 16'11"

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(5+0)] 4. Probably MISSES Rosethorn (AC FINAL: 3)

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(11+0)] -2. PROBABLY HITS Rosethorn (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(12+0)] -3. PROBABLY HITS Rosethorn (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Beth] ow

[Molly] ah hell.

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(6+0)] 3. PROBABLY HITS Rosethorn (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Beth] oh, hell

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(13+0)] -4. PROBABLY HITS Rosethorn (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Molly] n

[Beth] damn!!!

[DM] Urophion: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (9-(d20+0)) [9-(19+0)] -10. PROBABLY HITS Rosethorn (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[Molly] now I'm ticked, squiggy.

[DM] Rosethorn moved 16'11".

[DM] ok

[Beth] oh, ouch

[DM] so it takes it tentcles

[DM] and wraps up rose

[DM] and YANKS her up to its lair

[DM] you get to make a bend bars check to try and escaps

[DM] escape

[Beth] crap and other expletives

[DM] and if not

[DM] at the end of the next round

[Molly] Rosethorn: Bend Bars/Lift Gate check: (d100) [55] 55. PROBABLY FAILS against (2) [2] 2

[DM] it eats your brains

[Molly] yippers.

[mikE] sweeeet

[Molly] I take it I failed??

[Beth] uh, yeah

[Molly] or did I do that right??

[DM] yes you failed to escape this round

[DM] you did it right

[DM] on Int next round you get to try again

[Molly] be

[DM] ROUND: 1

[Molly] very

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Steve the Pirate

[Hans (to DM only)] it can't suck brains that fast, can it?

[Molly] careful

[Molly] Pirate....

[mikE] Steve the Pirate moved 52'00".

[mikE] Yaaaaaah!

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Percival

[DM (to Hans only)] needs 4 to beable to suck in one round, adn it got 5 hits

[Hans] Percival no longer targets Black Suits #1.

[Molly] Now is NOT the time to mess with me.

[Christy] say, where's the pirate going?

[Hans] Percival: Attack #1: Long Sword, +3: (14-(d20+1+3)) [14-(1+1+3)] 9

[DM] you need to target first percival

[Hans] Percival: Attack #1: Longsword, +1: (14-(d20+1+1)) [14-(3+1+1)] 9

[Hans] Percival targets Black Suits #1. Distance: 4'00"

[Hans] Percival no longer targets Black Suits #1.

[DM] there you go

[Hans] Percival targets Black Suits #1. Distance: 4'00"

[Hans] Percival no longer targets Black Suits #1.

[Hans] Percival targets Black Suits #1. Distance: 4'00"

[DM] and now roll your three attacks

[Hans] Percival: Attack #1: Long Sword, +3: (14-(d20+1+3)) [14-(12+1+3)] -2. PROBABLY HITS Black Suits #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[mikE] at least none of you are wearing a plaid skirt

[Hans] Percival: Attack #1: Longsword, +1: (14-(d20+1+1)) [14-(13+1+1)] -1. PROBABLY HITS Black Suits #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Hans] Percival: Damage v SM: Long Sword, +3: (1d8+1+3) [3+1+3] 7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Black Suits #1

[McSmirk (Bunny)] Except McSmirk.

[Hans] Percival: Damage v SM: Longsword, +1: (1d8+1+1) [5+1+1] 7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Black Suits #1

[DM] and again

[Christy] who's wearing a plaid skirt?

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Kit

[McSmirk (Bunny)] Captive

[DM (to GM only)] Black Suits #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (-14) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Black Suits #1

[Hans (to DM only)] I'm not done, I still have one attack that i think i get at the end of the round

[mikE] no one. like i said. it's a good thing.

[DM] Black Suits #1: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(6+0)] 5. Probably MISSES Percival (AC FINAL: -5)

[mikE] i mean, schoolgirls and tenticle monsters. bad combination

[DM] you can swing now Hans

[DM] Black Suits #1: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(4+0)] 7. Probably MISSES Percival (AC FINAL: -5)

[DM] Black Suits #1: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(18+0)] -7. PROBABLY HITS Percival (AC FINAL: -5)!!!

[DM] Black Suits #1: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(7+0)] 4. Probably MISSES Percival (AC FINAL: -5)

[DM] Black Suits #1: Damage v SM: Natural Attack: (2d1) [(1+1)] 2 added to Percival

[DM] Percival's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 56 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Beth] might I recommend backing out of close quarters?

[DM] one tentcle sneaks into Percivals helm

[DM] and tries to worm its way into your nose

[Hans] Percival: Attack #1: Long Sword, +3: (14-(d20+1+3)) [14-(19+1+3)] -9. PROBABLY HITS Black Suits #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Hans] Percival: Damage v SM: Long Sword, +3: (1d8+1+3) [8+1+3] 12 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Black Suits #1

[DM (to GM only)] Black Suits #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 26 (-12) - Heavily Wounded

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Arilyn

[DM] so Arlyin

[DM] you hear the screams behidn you

[DM] but you see the tentcle inside of Percivals helm

[DM] your choice

[mikE] don't forget the on panicked one of a pirate running down the tunnel

[Christy] Arilyn moved 43'10".

[DM] can not do that Arylin

[DM] you can go back next to Kira

[DM] or stay there and attack teh mind flayer here

[Beth] can't she push past Percy?

[Christy] Arilyn moved 21'06".

[Molly] the pirate's gonna get skewered the next time I meet up with him.....

[Christy] can i attack or do I wait?

[Beth] As a fellow, he would move to give her room for an attack

[DM] if you have a ranged attack

[DM] she is up on top of that 10 foot high cliff

[Christy] only spells

[DM] and no castign this round

[Molly] shit.

[DM] you could try to push past Kira

[DM] and keep going on up

[DM] shrugs

[DM] but not sure what else

[Christy] okay-can I do that?

[Beth] why couldn't she push past Percival?

[DM] either or

[Hans] I'm getting worried here abou this snaking tentacle going for my nose. I don't like this one bit!

[DM] the corodoors

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] you can push past a friendly, but not a hostile, so the illithid would be in her way from going further forward

[Christy] I did want to go past percival but you said I couldn't do that

[DM] there is a measureing tool

[DM] wait

[Molly] tell me about it.

[Beth] you can't push past them both, Christy

[DM] you can not just push past Percival

[DM] because the other one is ritht ehre

[DM] Beth has it

[Christy] well, if I can't do anything else..

[DM] you can knock Kira down

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] if there was no illithid, then you could push past

[DM] to get to teh clif

[Beth] I will gladly stand aside

[DM] there you go Kira

[Beth] rather than be knocked down

[Beth] :: grins::

[Christy] sure, why not, she's already getting her brains sucked. I don't think it could get much worse except for my brins getting sucked out.

[Christy] so how do i do that?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] no, kira's fine, it's rose that's being brain sucked :)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] we'll raise her later :)

[Christy] well, then, can I go past no brains being sucked Kira?

[Molly] ::adds a gypsy wizard to the skewering list...::

[DM] just move forward Arylin

[Christy] Arilyn moved 10'07".

[DM] the line there is the cliff upwards

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::decides maybe it's better to NOT raise a potential skewerer::

[Christy] Arilyn moved 1'08".

John has joined the game on Fri Nov 10 21:54:30 EST 2006

[Christy] am i done or is there someting else?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] done for now, click done

[DM] you can try to climb that clif?

[John] did I die?

[DM] or dlcik down

[DM] and not yet John

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] nope, you were a round behind ;)

John is receiving the map Caves...

John has received the map Caves.

[Christy] sure I'll climb

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] it's your turn now oddly enough :)

[Molly] ::still thinks roasting this bastard sounds like a good idea....::

[Hans] no, but rose has been picked up and going to have her brains sucked out.

[DM] you can go now Kit

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] same time as arylin :)

[DM] Rose is up there being sucked clean

[Christy] Arilyn moved 3'05".

[DM] Arlyn is at the top of the cliff

[Beth] um, hhmmm

[Hans] and I have a tentacle worming its way to my nose. very scary stuff.

[DM] and you can try to climb up

[Christy] can I climb now?

[DM] youa re up Arlyin

[DM] and now can click down

[DM] done

[John] How did she get up?

[Christy] okay, here's me climbing

[Molly] ::adds a Great One to the skewering list. gonna be a helluva barbecue...::

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Ramone

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Mojo Oil: I wish....

[DM] they are easy broken cliff faces to clime

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "I wish for a giant halberd of speed"

[DM] climb,

[DM] but it takes all your attacks

[DM] but for Kit

[DM] as she started right there

[DM] can go up

[DM] and get one attack

[John] I do so

[John] Kit moved 6'01".

[DM] Arilyn moved 1'10".

[DM] Kit moved 2'10".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Roll #1: (d100) [72] 72

[John] Kit targets Urophion. Distance: 3'10"

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Rosethorn

[John] Kit no longer targets Urophion.

[John] Kit targets Urophion. Distance: 3'10"

[DM] you get yoru attack Kit

[DM] adn Rose do you have a dagger?

[John] Kit: Attack #1: claw: (11-(d20+3)) [11-(16+3)] -8. PROBABLY HITS Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Here you go sweetums, go gettum" ::offers the halberd::

[John] Kit: Damage v L: claw: (d6+8) [6+8] 14 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Urophion

[Molly] so, oh Wise One, what are my options??

[DM (to GM only)] Urophion's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (-14) - Heavily Wounded

[Molly] I have no clue. you tell me.

Sweetums (El Sean de Windows) grabs the giant halbard

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Thank you.

[DM] double checking now Rose

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Rosethorn modified: Weapon Proficiencies - DELETED: null. DELETED: null. DELETED: null. DELETED: null. ADDED: Dagger. ADDED: 2 other wp. ADDED: null. ADDED: null. Weapons - ADDED: Dagger/Dirk, 0.00, , , , $atk, $dmg, 1d4, 1d3, 1d6, $thac0, , , , .

[DM] ok

[DM] Rose now you can roll that

[DM] your dagger attack

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sweetums modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Giant-kin 2handed sword -- Atk Adj: $ATK+2 ($ATK+1), CHANGED: Giant-kin 2handed sword -- Damage Adj: +$DMG+3 (+$DMG+2),

[Molly] roll what??

[DM] attack with your dagger

[DM] is is on your sheet now for you

[Molly] do I target the sob first??

[Molly] dunno how I would though, I can't see me.

[DM] you aready are targetign him

[DM] no need to worry abotu that

[DM] just roll your attack

[DM] only get the one

[Molly] ::sighs:: yippers.

[Molly] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Dagger/Dirk: (14-(d20+0)) [14-(5+0)] 9. Probably MISSES Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)

[Molly] shit.

[DM] is ok

[DM] now click on done

[Molly] now what?

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sweetums modified: Weapons - DELETED: Giant-kin halberd +1, null, null, --, null, $ATK+1, +$DMG+3, 2*(d12), 2*(2d8), d20, $thac0, null, null, null, null. ADDED: Giant-kin halberd of Speed +2, null, null, --, null, $ATK+1+2, +$DMG+2+2, 2*(d12), 2*(2d8), d20, $thac0, null, null, null, null. Misc. Attributes -

Andrea has left the game on Fri Nov 10 22:02:38 EST 2006

[Beth] we'll get you out, Rose

[Molly] and no, it is NOT okay.

[Beth] some how

[Molly] let's hope so.

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Kira

[Beth] There is not much I can do from here is there?

[DM] if you have a bow

[DM] or you can climb up there

El Sean de Windows has edited Sweetums's effects.

[DM] Kit moved 2'08".

[Beth] no, only sword and knife

[Molly] ::throws her mine::

El Sean de Windows has edited Sweetums's effects.

[DM] can not Rose

[Beth] Wish you could, but I think you're rather wrapped up

[DM] nice idea

[Molly] I won't be needing it.

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Sweetums moved 0'11".

[DM] but can not use it and then throw it

[Molly] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] any ideas Kira?

[DM] or is that a done?

[Beth] alright, I am going to climb up there and attack if I can or just climb if I can't

[Beth] Kira moved 11'08".

[DM] you can make your climb walls check

[DM] and if successfull get an attack in because you are a thief

[Beth] Kira: Climb Walls check:(d100) [6] 6. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (60) [60] 60!!!

[DM] well

[DM] there you go

[Beth] Kira moved 1'04".

[Beth] Kira: Attack #1: Longsword: (17-(d20++1)-2) [17-(6+1)-2] 8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. Probably MISSES Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)

[Molly] I am back at the keyboard.

[Beth] ::sighs::

[Molly] thank you, Kira.

[Beth] I tried, my friend

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kira modified: Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: Longsword. ADDED: Dagger. ADDED: . Weapons - DELETED: Knife, null, null, --, null, +$atk, +$dmg, d4, d3, null, $thac0, null, null, null, null. ADDED: Dagger, null, null, --, null, +$atk, +$dmg, d4, d3, null, $thac0, null, null, null, null.

[DM] INIT: 23 GOING: Sweetums

[Molly] I know. I appreciate it, very much.

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Sweetums moved 14'05".

[El Sean de Windows] Sweetums targets Urophion. Distance: 10'05"

[El Sean de Windows] Sweetums no longer targets Urophion.

[Molly] there will be others coming if or when I die. they will probably not be at their most friendly of moods. be warned, and don't hold it against them, please.

[Beth] ::chuckles:: Oh, I'm sure he won't

[Beth] he's a non-biased brain sucker

[El Sean de Windows] Sweetums targets Urophion. Distance: 10'04"

[El Sean de Windows] Sweetums no longer targets Urophion.

[Molly] Laurel, my sister, will know instantly if I die.

[El Sean de Windows] Sweetums targets Urophion. Distance: 10'04"

[El Sean de Windows] Sweetums no longer targets Urophion.

[DM] Sweetums targets Urophion. Distance: 10'04"

[Molly] she will send someone to investigate, or come herself.

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (13-(d20+3+2)) [13-(18+3+2)] -10. PROBABLY HITS Urophion (AC FINAL: -4)!!!

[Molly] and she'll be cranky.

[Molly] very

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Sweetums: Damage v L: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (2*(3d6)++7+3) [2*((5+1+1))+7+3] 24 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Urophion

[Molly] very

[Molly] cranky.

[Beth] ::grins:: very

[DM (to GM only)] Urophion's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-24) - Dying

[DM] ROUND: 2

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Steve the Pirate

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] There you go Molly.

[DM] adn so

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] You're safe now.

[Beth (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kira modified: Weapon Proficiencies - Weapons -

[Molly] GET THIS THING OOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[mikE] Fight ta the bitter end me hearties!

[Hans] Huzzah, brave Sweetums!

[DM] INIT: 10 GOING: Percival

[Beth] pulls dead thing off of Rose

[Hans (to DM only)] i want to back up while swinging. how would i do that?

[Beth] Lets go help Percy

[Hans (to DM only)] what would i call that? fighter parry?

[DM (to Hans only)] just slide your self backwards

[Molly] ::HUGS THE STUFFING OUT OF SWEETUMS!!!::

[Hans] Percival moved 12'03".

[DM] Black Suits #1 moved 12'04".

[Hans (to DM only)] great

[Hans] Percival no longer targets Black Suits #1.

[Hans] Percival targets Black Suits #1. Distance: 3'06"

[Hans] Percival targets Percival. Distance: 0'00"

[Hans] Percival no longer targets Black Suits #1.

[Hans] Percival targets Black Suits #1. Distance: 3'06"

[Hans] Percival: Attack #1: Long Sword, +3: (14-(d20+1+3)) [14-(9+1+3)] 1. PROBABLY HITS Black Suits #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Hans] Percival: Attack #1: Longsword, +1: (14-(d20+1+1)) [14-(20+1+1)] -8 [CRITICAL HIT]

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kira modified: Weapon Proficiencies - Weapons - ADDED: Shortbow, 0.00, , --, 2, +$matk, +$dmg, 1d6, 1d6, 1d6, $thac0, , , , .

[DM] that is a hit

[DM] roll damage

[Beth] YYYAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

[Hans] Percival: Damage v SM: Long Sword, +3: (1d8+1+3) [1+1+3] 5 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Black Suits #1

[DM (to GM only)] Black Suits #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (-5) - Heavily Wounded

[Molly] YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Hans] Percival: Damage v SM: Longsword, +1: (1d8+1+1) [5+1+1] 7 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Black Suits #1

[DM (to GM only)] Black Suits #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 14 (-7) - Massively Wounded

[Hans] Calimari, anyone?

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Kit

[Beth] Thank you! I'm rather partial to seafood

[DM] John?

[Molly] I'm buyin' the sushi!!

[Beth] LOL

[Beth] We need to go back to that place in South Bay, don't we Molly?

[Molly] the Pirate's buying the drinks. for everyone!!

[DM] John?

[Beth] That was good

[Molly] oooooooooohhh!!

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Black Suits #1

[Molly] sold!!

[DM] Black Suits #1: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(10+0)] 1. Probably MISSES Percival (AC FINAL: -5)

[DM] Black Suits #1: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(18+0)] -7. PROBABLY HITS Percival (AC FINAL: -5)!!!

[DM] Black Suits #1: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(13+0)] -2. Probably MISSES Percival (AC FINAL: -5)

[DM] Black Suits #1: Damage v SM: Natural Attack: (2d1) [(1+1)] 2 added to Percival

[DM] Percival's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 54 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[John] sorry

[DM] ok

[DM] Kit you can go now

[DM] adn TWO tentcle in Percival now

[DM] 4 and I can start feeding

[Beth] Sic 'em Kit!!!

[Molly] but the Pirate's still buying!!

[John] I have to jump down so I can run

[John] Kit moved 26'01".

[John] Kit moved 6'11".

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Arilyn

[Christy] Arilyn moved 18'04".

[Christy] how far can I go?

[DM] 60 feet adn still attack

[DM] or 120 feet

[Christy] Arilyn moved 9'01".

[Christy] Arilyn targets Black Suits #1. Distance: 3'06"

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Arilyn modified: Personal Information - Speed:: CHANGED: 12+$atk+$ra (null).

[Christy] Arilyn targets Arilyn. Distance: 0'00"

[Christy] Arilyn no longer targets Black Suits #1.

[Christy] Arilyn no longer targets Arilyn.

[Christy] Arilyn targets Black Suits #1. Distance: 3'06"

[DM] so rylins heads down the coridoor after Percival, sees him get attacked, hears screams from behidn runs back climbs the clif, attacks, then next round jumps down adn runs back across the sewer to get to percival and attack again

[Christy] Arilyn: Attack #1: +2 Longsword: (7-(d20++0+2+1)) [7-(19+0+2+1)] -15. PROBABLY HITS Black Suits #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Christy] Arilyn: Damage v SM: +2 Longsword: (1d8++0+2) [4+0+2] 6 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Black Suits #1

[DM (to GM only)] Black Suits #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-6) - Massively Wounded

[DM] your Thaco is wrong Christy

[DM] Marco is checkign now for you

[DM] but that was a hit

[Christy] Arilyn: Attack #1: +2 Longsword: (7-(d20++0+2+1)) [7-(20+0+2+1)] -16 [CRITICAL HIT]

[DM] no mater what

El Sean de Windows has left the game on Fri Nov 10 22:24:14 EST 2006

[Beth] YYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

[DM] and that is a hit again

[DM] roll damage

[Christy] Arilyn: Damage v SM: +2 Longsword: (1d8++0+2) [6+0+2] 8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Black Suits #1

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Arilyn modified: Personal Information - Combat - Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 13 (7). Class Levels - Warrior: (WARL) : CHANGED: 8 (null).

[DM] and again

El Sean de Windows has joined the game on Fri Nov 10 22:24:31 EST 2006

[Molly] YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[El Sean de Windows] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] you rolled a 20

[DM (to GM only)] Black Suits #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-8) - Disabled

[DM] Time of Day: 12:15 PM. Day 2 Trall ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 2nd, 1258.

[Hans] I get by with a little help from my friends...

[DM] Time of Day: 12:15 PM. Day 3 Lad ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 3rd, 1258.

[DM] ok

[DM] so

[DM] end of the round

[DM] the two bad guys that you know of are down

[DM] but keeping the combat up and running for now

[Molly] BUT NOT OUT....

[Christy] are we still collecting heads?

[Molly] at least one...

[DM] Caves.jpg moved 1'05".

[El Sean de Windows] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] groans at Chrsity

[Hans] Might Illithid, you were a worthy adversary.

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] I don't think we are.

[Christy] stinkin ugly nose picker

[John] At least cut them off

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] nah. The guards are too stupid for them to matter, unless paul wants em

[DM] INIT: 12 GOING: Ramone

[John] Not unless they are fresh

[Beth] I need to go for now.

[Beth] I'll be back in a bit if we are playing longer

[Hans] Is everybody okay?

[DM] till 11

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] nothing visible?

[Beth] ok

[DM] nothgin visible

[Beth] brb

[Beth] I am away from the keyboard.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I'll just stay on guard, making sure kylia isn't hurt while she does her thing

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] hello?

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] anyone see this?

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Rosethorn

[Hans] Can a priest check me out? I had these sticky tentacles in me.

[Christy] i'm okay-anybody seen the pirate?

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Speakup

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] keep that way until I see something

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Sure, he ran that way. Hopefully he doesn't get eaten."

El Sean de Windows has left the game on Fri Nov 10 22:29:04 EST 2006

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] 'No time to find him now though."

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] I'm here Booty! Strategizin a successful attack

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Gyar, well done, lads.

[Molly] do I need to put an arrow in the disable squid??

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Steve the Pirate moved 31'04".

[Molly] ::snorts::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Oh, there he is."

[Hans] /El I see your typing.

[Christy] I'll hack off his head if no one objects

[Molly] STAY VERY FAR AWAY FROM ME, PIRATE.

[Hans] Steve, you're safe. That's great news.

[Christy] the squid, I mean

[DM] nods to Arylin

[DM] you cna do that

[DM] the other thing

[Molly] how close is the squid to being dead??

El Sean de Windows has joined the game on Fri Nov 10 22:30:19 EST 2006

[DM] now that you look at it

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] What in tha bloody hell is that wench's problem?

[Molly] please do.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Okay, everyone, lets just stand around and wait for this spell to finish vefore we start wandering around and attracting more trouble?"

[DM] looks like a large lump of flesh

[Christy] i'll check it out first

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Keep an eye out for any other trouble."

[DM] with 6 50 foot long tentcles coming out of it

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "But don't go out yet."

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] okay, there we are.

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Right right. Listen ta the artilary officer thar.

[Molly] ::hacks off the head of the one by me, then chucks it off the cliff::

[DM] make a Inutition check Ramone

[DM] and Kit

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] He's got a good head on his shoulders.

[Hans] Yes, wise wizard. Let's decide which is the best way to venture.

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] And our cook thar be collectin' dinner, I see.

[John] Kit moved 14'02".

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Don't forget to clean the poop deck when we get back home, Molly.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Hopefully they don't have reinforcements coming and if they do, hopefully the spell is done by then."

[John] guarding the Lady

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: INU check: (d20) [12] 12. PROBABLY FAILS against (9) [9] 9

[Molly] I will, with your head, Pirate.

[DM] Kit, make that check please

[Hans] There may be more Illithid down *that* hallway.

[John] what check

[DM] Intution

[Hans] for bibo

[John] Kit: INT check: (d20) [2] 2. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (14) [14] 14!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Oh, there probably are."

[DM] Kit can guess that that thing was some sort of a cross between an illithid and a roper

[Hans (to DM only)] i would have guessed that...

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "oh... fantastic.... Some blasphemous bastard is SO gonna die today."

[John] Damm cross breaders, just like the Drow

El Sean de Windows is receiving the map Caves...

El Sean de Windows has received the map Caves.

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] ((an illithid and a roker? it's gonna give us the news?))

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] can we click the rounds unless something is coming?

[Molly] someone needs glasses.

[Hans] Let's decide upon a marching order. I would be honored to lead the exploration of these caverns with Sweetums right behind me.

[Christy] i'm killing it, whatever it is. You can't just go around picking people's noses. it's rude

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Well, I need to be between 15' and 30' away to use the halbard effectively.

[Molly] please do.

[DM] ok

[Molly] this one's already headless.

[DM] so watchign

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "You can feel free to come up with a marching order while we wait."

[DM] on guard

[DM] adn the round slowly go by

[Hans] Is everybody ready to continue?

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Kira

[Kit (John)] I am still guarding LadY Kira

[DM] INIT: 23 GOING: Sweetums

[DM] ROUND: 3

[DM] ROUND: 4

[DM] ROUND: 5

[DM] ROUND: 6

[Kit (John)] Kylia

[Hans] thanks, bob

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ditto

[Lorie] Okay... so Fluffy appears?

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] mmmmmm ... freshly printed dittos.

[Hans] Fluffy the earth elemental?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yep, time to see what kind of fluffy

[Christy] now we can warm our hands by the fire

[Lorie] Fluffy the FIRE elemental

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] roll d%

[Lorie] Eddy is the Earth Elemental

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] (d%) -1

[Lorie] Wally is the Water Elemental

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] hmm ... bad kLoOge

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] should now what a d% is

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] lorie, roll &

[Lorie] and Arlington is the Air Elemental

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] :-P

[DM] Fire Elemental moved 2'01".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] d100 lorie ;)

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] (d100) [23] 23

[Lorie] Roll #1: (d100) [25] 25

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yay, 12 hd

[Hans] Shall we go through the south corridor?

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] What does the map show?

[DM] there you go and a PC now

[DM] and stopped the animations

[Molly] where the hell am I??

[Lorie] Oh I liked the animation

[DM] Rosethorn moved 4'08".

[Molly] ah. thank you.

[DM] you can switch it back

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] (12d8) [(4+4+1+6+3+8+3+4+8+3+3+8)] 55

[Hans] Follow me!

[DM] on yrou movement Percival

[DM] grins

[Hans] Percival moved 23'09".

[Molly] wyat's our famous map say??

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 20'01".

[Hans (to DM only)] why does it look like i have a little yellow hat?

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 10'01".

[Lorie] Fire Elemental moved 2'05".

[Christy] Arilyn moved 11'11".

[DM] that is the facing on your icon

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 10'00".

[DM] the yellow triangles on those that have them on

[Hans] Percival moved 5'08".

[Lorie] Fire Elemental moved 28'08".

[DM] the brown spot on the map is a pool of sludge

[Hans] Percival moved 5'10".

[DM] with several empty glass jars around it

[DM] Percival make a Knowledge check

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 20'07".

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Sweetums moved 36'10".

[Molly] Rosethorn moved 33'11".

[Christy] Arilyn moved 16'03".

[DM] ROUND: 7

[Hans] Percival: INT check: (d20) [1] 1. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (10) [10] 10!!!

[Molly] Rosethorn moved 26'04".

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 16'02".

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 8'01".

[DM] Percival recognizes those jars at the type that the theives guild used to hold brains before shipping

[Beth] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] a guess would be that the have poured the brains into that sludge

[Hans] Unwholesome

[Molly] yummy.

[Hans] I share this info with the group, of course.

[Christy] eewwww

[Kit (John)] thanks for sharing

[Molly] bang goes breakfast.

[Christy] could that be how we got the illithid ropers?

[Hans] This is an evil place. Knock off all that evil!!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Fire Elemental modified: Weapons - ADDED: Fiery fist, , , --, 1, +0, +0, 3d8, , , , , , , . Saving Throws - Paralysis, Poison or Death:: CHANGED: 7 (null). Rod, Staff or Wand:: CHANGED: 9 (null). Petrification or Polymorph:: CHANGED: 8 (null). Breath Weapon:: CHANGED: 8 (null). Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 10 (null). Armor - ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: 2. ADDED: Personal Information - ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: 12. ADDED: ADDED: 6000. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: Combat - ADDED: 55. ADDED: 55. ADDED: 9. ADDED: 9. ADDED: 1. ADDED: +20. Misc. Attributes - Racial Abilities - ADDED: +2 weapon needed to hit.

[Hans] Evil is afoot!

[DM] so two passages out

[DM] one fairly narrow

[DM] only 3 feet across

[Hans] narrow is bad for me. and for most of us, too

[Hans] Percival moved 14'09".

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Steve the Pirate moved 17'11".

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 21'05".

[Hans] Come on steve, "X" marks the spot!

[Molly] and 3 feet isn't narrow??

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Fire Elemental modified: Misc. Attributes - Light Radius:: CHANGED: 60 (0.0).

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Fire Elemental modified: Misc. Attributes - Light Radius:: CHANGED: 60.0 (60).

[Kit (John)] and my infrvison kicks in

[Hans] are we in darkness now?

[Molly] mine too.

[Hans] I defend myself to the front.

[Molly] so what do the elves see??

[Lorie] Fluffy should be all glimmery I mean he's fire and all

[Christy] hey, who turned out the lights? Don't we have a big FIRE with us?

[Beth] I'm hoping someone is holding mhy hand

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Bob's mucking with the map

[DM] Ramone moved 24'05".

[Molly] we've got you, Kira.

[DM] Kira moved 34'11".

[Hans] kit, guard that entrance while the rest of us go down here.

[Hans] Percival moved 5'09".

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] I dun' like how he's giving all the orders. Ya think he's mutinizin?

[Kit (John)] yes sir

[Lorie] He's a Paladin...they do that

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] I'll have to slit his throat tonight or something.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Well, some orders are better than none. Lets go."

[Hans] Steve, you get to give the orders when we're on the ship!

[Lorie] Don't worry... live by the sword...well you know the rest

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 18'09".

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] I'll be givin' tha orders.

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] New person. Guard that hole.

[Molly] and running from them....

[Christy] what, like RUN AWAY?

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Mutinizer, go down there and look around

[Hans] We're not on a ship now. or haven't you noticed?

[Hans] Percival moved 8'08".

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] I'm such a dread pirate I'm one off a ship.

[Molly] Rosethorn moved 14'00".

[Beth] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 24'03".

[Lorie] why are you moving me?

[Christy] Arilyn moved 23'04".

[Lorie] I didn't ask you to move me

[Beth] sorry!

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 24'07".

[Beth] I did not mean to do that

[Hans] You can always choose to be a nice pirate. There's even a musical about Penzanze.

[Molly] cause it's dark down here...

[Lorie] Fire Elemental moved 12'04".

[Hans] Percival moved 8'03".

[Christy] captain feathersword is a very nice pirate

[Lorie] El Señor Sean...muvate!

[Hans] Percival moved 7'02".

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Sweetums moved 14'00".

[Beth] didn't have the map down far enough and didn't double check

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Pft. Nice pirates are girly men.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] dead ends that way, go down the little way

[DM] that squeezes down to a foot adn a half wide coriddor

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] They get grog dumped on them in port.

[Lorie] Oh lord...I was hoping Captain Feathersword wouldn't be brought up tonight

[Hans] I think that's about it for me. There's a dead end here!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::glances at the map::

[Lorie] I like it when he goes to sleep

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 9'02".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Like I was saying"

[Christy] i like it when he eats cake

[Hans] Percival moved 18'09".

[Molly] Rosethorn moved 9'07".

[Kit (John)] my turn

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] I'll tell ya what he does with that feather o' his. I hear his cabin boy sleeps in his cabin if'n ya know what I mean.

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 5'01".

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] He IS the wench on tha ship

[Hans] Fruit salad is yummy yummy

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Steve the Pirate moved 15'00".

[Hans] Percival moved 15'05".

[Christy] and the people without kids say huh?

[Molly] Rosethorn moved 7'07".

[Hans] Nothing down there of note. What have you found, Kit?

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Either one a you two hit trouble just uh, yell.

[Christy] Arilyn moved 12'09".

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 7'11".

[Hans] Percival moved 9'10".

[Beth] Kira moved 17'01".

[Molly] we won't be yelling for you...

[Kit (John)] Just waiting for you to catch up

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::peers at the map:: "I doubt there's much down that way, the nasties are probably where the guard dog was."

[Molly] Rosethorn moved 8'01".

[DM] ROUND: 8

[DM] ROUND: 9

[Lorie] Pretty much... although Mike and Marco are aware of the Wiggles...they just don't like 'em

[Kit (John)] But just to make sure

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 7'04".

[Hans] Let me make sure it's safe, Kit-

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 8'07".

[Hans] Percival moved 15'06".

[Molly] Rosethorn moved 10'09".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I'm aware of their existence through you, but I dunno who they are

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 2'07".

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Oh look. There go all the trouble makers.

[Christy] Arilyn moved 21'09".

[Hans] Percival moved 10'02".

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] ::looks at the tunnel opening::

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 12'08".

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Think we could collapse this?

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] I suppose we'd loose Booty, but it's a fair price ta pay.

[Kit (John)] You realy should stay behind me

[Hans] Percival moved 8'08".

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 9'00".

[Christy] Arilyn moved 15'06".

[Molly] Rosethorn moved 11'06".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Now Steve, you know it's bad luck to kill booty underground."

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] First mate! Ya think ya could do your thing and make a cave in down that tunnel. I hear trouble down there.

[Hans] Percival moved 3'01".

[DM] percival is right on Kit's booty

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 3'03".

[Lorie] Fire Elemental moved 26'04".

[Hans] Bob, are you drinking your Merlot?

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 5'09".

[Christy] Arilyn moved 13'07".

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 36'07".

[Hans] You know I love John.

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 7'03".

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Sweetums moved 25'06".

[Hans] Percival moved 10'01".

[Molly] Rosethorn moved 9'01".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "You don't want to be bringing bad luck upon us do ya cap'n?"

[Beth] Kira moved 32'00".

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] It's also bad luck to have people like the mutinizer on board.

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 9'00".

[Molly] he already has...

[Hans] Percival moved 3'08".

[Hans] Percival moved 11'07".

[Molly] Rosethorn moved 8'06".

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 9'01".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Oh it's just a phase. You know how kids are, they go through a rebellious period."

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] And what has crawled up tha wenches bugger and died?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "It'll pass."

[Christy] Arilyn moved 15'06".

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 3'05".

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 14'10".

[Molly] uh huh. too bad his never ends...

[Hans] Percival moved 4'08".

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] I hope it doesn't pass when I'm around.

[Molly] Rosethorn moved 12'00".

[Kit (John)] I get the feeling this leads back to town

[Lorie] Fire Elemental moved 9'11".

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 13'04".

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] It'll stink ta high hell

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 10'07".

[Hans] Percival moved 7'03".

[Christy] Arilyn moved 19'10".

[Molly] Rosethorn moved 18'04".

[Lorie] Fire Elemental moved 15'00".

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] Sweetums moved 21'10".

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 13'11".

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 10'01".

[Hans] can I make a direction sense check to verify kit's statement?

[Christy] Arilyn moved 13'08".

[Beth] Kira moved 30'07".

[Hans] Percival moved 18'03".

[Molly] Rosethorn moved 15'01".

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 3'03".

[Lorie] Fire Elemental moved 4'08".

[Kit (John)] Kit moved 6'02".

[Lorie] Go around me if you're going

[Hans] Percival: Direction sense check: (d20) [14] 14. PROBABLY FAILS against (wisdom+1) -1

[DM] ROUND: 10

[DM] ROUND: 9

[Hans] um i have no idea where this goes

[DM] Kit moved 2'10".

[Hans] Percival moved 5'07".

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] That's because I have the map

[Hans] but let's find out.

[DM] ok

[DM] so

[DM] the fighters up front

[Hans] Percival moved 4'10".

[DM] trip the trap

[DM] and there is a huge rock fall

[DM] splitting up the caves

[Molly] merde.

[DM] and the group into several sections

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Hey artillary, ya heared that?

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 2'10".

[DM] Fire Elemental moved 4'04".

[Hans] oh, yeah. fighters and thieves. different ability sets...

[DM] so we will end it here tonight

[DM] adn pick up there

[DM] next week

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Sounds like I was right

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Maybe we should head back up and find a new crew?

[Kit (John)] good night all

[Lorie] Night all...talk to you next week!

[Sweetums (El Sean de Windows)] good night

[Beth] Goodnighgt, John

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] We wouldn't want to meet their end, too. We can mourn for them over some rum

[Christy] night john

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Percival modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - CHANGED: Etiquette -- Group: General (null), CHANGED: Etiquette -- Sub-Group: (null), CHANGED: Etiquette -- Slots: 1 (0), CHANGED: Etiquette -- Attribute: $ap (Charisma), CHANGED: Etiquette -- Modifier: +0 (+3). CHANGED: Singing -- Group: General (null), CHANGED: Singing -- Sub-Group: (null), CHANGED: Singing -- Attribute: $ap (Charisma), CHANGED: Singing -- Modifier: +0 (0). CHANGED: Religion -- Group: Priest; Wizard (null), CHANGED: Religion -- Sub-Group: (null), CHANGED: Religion -- Slots: 1 (2), CHANGED: Religion -- Attribute: $wi (Wis), CHANGED: Religion -- Modifier: +0 (0). DELETED: Ambidextrous, null, null, 1, NA, NA. CHANGED: Endurance -- Group: Warrior (null), CHANGED: Endurance -- Sub-Group: (null), CHANGED: Endurance -- Attribute: $he (Con), CHANGED: Endurance -- Modifier: +0 (null). DELETED: Animal handling, null, null, 1, Wis, 0. CHANGED: Heraldry -- Group: General (null), CHANGED: Heraldry -- Sub-Group: (null), CHANGED: Heraldry -- Attribute: $kn (Int), CHANGED: Heraldry -- Modifier: +0 (0). DELETED: Direction sense, null, null, 1, Wisdom, +1. DELETED: Riding (horse), null, null, 0, Wisdom, +4. ADDED: Ambidexterity, General, , 1, N/A, +0. ADDED: Animal Handling, General, , 1, $wi, -1. ADDED: Direction Sense, General, , 1, $wi, +1. ADDED: Riding, Land-based, General, , 1, $wi, +3. Saving Throws - Combat -

El Sean de Windows has left the game on Fri Nov 10 23:00:13 EST 2006

[Beth] Nigh all!

Lorie has left the game on Fri Nov 10 23:00:18 EST 2006

Beth has left the game on Fri Nov 10 23:00:25 EST 2006

John has left the game on Fri Nov 10 23:00:30 EST 2006

[Molly] g'night, all!!

Molly has left the game on Fri Nov 10 23:00:35 EST 2006

[Hans] goot night everybody. thanks & it was fun. I vote for lorie as roleplayer of the night.

Bunny has left the game on Fri Nov 10 23:00:58 EST 2006

mikE has left the game on Fri Nov 10 23:01:20 EST 2006

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Arilyn modified: Personal Information - Experience:: CHANGED: 250000 (null). Next Level:: CHANGED: 270000 (null).

[Hans] Adios, muchachos y muchachas.

[DM] character sheets are mostly fixed now

[DM] we will work on them more next week

[DM] have a great weekend

[Hans] k

[DM] see you all later on

[Hans] have a great weekend, bob-

[Christy] see ya next week-hey Marco-weren't you supposed to hook me up with some magic items?

[DM] getting there Christy

[Christy] you know me :)

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has left the game on Fri Nov 10 23:02:36 EST 2006

[Hans (to GM only)] Character sheet for Percival modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - Saving Throws - Combat -

Hans has left the game on Fri Nov 10 23:03:40 EST 2006

[Christy (to GM only)] Character sheet for Arilyn modified: Personal Information - Combat - Class Levels -

Christy has left the game on Fri Nov 10 23:04:01 EST 2006