View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Nov2015

Nov 20 15 - Diplomatic Entanglements

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Nov 20 18:21:40 EST 2015 ====

Mike has joined the game on Fri Nov 20 18:42:43 EST 2015

Mike is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Mike has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Mike] hey bob

[Master] Hello there sir

[Master] Lisa will be here but obviously late

[Master] SPring is always late

[Master] Michael said he would be in

[Master] TMO is also I guess

[Mike] ok

[Master] no Mario

[Master] Many things happening today

[Master] how are you doing?

[Mike] eh.

[Mike] i'm just hating work more and more

[Master] what happened with that Interview?

[Mike] someone else got the job before i even interviewed

[Master] that sucks

[Master] so where else are you looking? does Mel have any leads?

[Mike] no. i got her her job.

[Master] so get her a new one and take one of hers :)

[Mike] i don't want to work with my mother, either

[Master] did you look at the County jobs stuff?

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Nov 20 19:12:38 EST 2015

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] Hello Lisa

[Lisa] Hello!

[Lisa] Missed you last week Mike

[Mike] hey lisa

[Mike] i was drinking. probably.

[Master] not such a great thing

[Master] there was a ball

[Master] and a murder

[Master] and they solved it

[Mike] i was drinking with freinds.

[Lisa] that is nice

[Mike] friend from out of town was in town

[Lisa] tis good - hope you got to do lots of catching up

[Mike] he taught me some more magic

[Lisa] I am beat from driving 3 hours

[Lisa] smiles

[Master] magic is good

[Lisa] prestidigitation?

[Master] Carter beats the devil

[Master] you need to read that book Mike

[Lisa] that is a fun book if you like magic

[Lisa] and television :)

[Master] it is a fun book no matter what

[Mike] okay.

[Master] I think I read that on my palm it is that old of a book

[Lisa] the magic of brick and mortar book stores - I found it wandering and liked the cover

[Lisa] then I recommended to Bob

[Lisa] years ago - wow

[Master] OH it was a recomendation? if had known it was not required.....

[Lisa] lol

[Lisa] like strange and norrel were not required

[Master] hmmm I have put that in many people's hands

[Master] you read that right Mike?

[Lisa] it is good to pass books onward

[Master] We should make a Dragonslayers recommended reading list

[Mike] nope

[Mike] right now i'm about 11 books into a 150 book series

Michael has joined the game on Fri Nov 20 19:21:34 EST 2015

Michael is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Michael has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Lisa] that is scary

[Master] Strange and Norell is a great great book and it fits our style of game so well

[Master] and hello Michael

[Lisa] Hi Michael - welcome back :)

[Michael] Hello sorry i'm late. This has just been the week from hell

[Michael] and thanks lisa haha

[Lisa] it's ok

[Lisa] no rush

[Lisa] we are talking books

[Michael] What kind?

[Michael] I'm big into Urban Fantasy

[Master] Strange and Norell and Carter beats the Devil

[Master] both good fun reads

[Michael] Are they a series? I like long series

[Master] Strange and Norell is one book... Carter beats the devil is a second book

[Master] both stand alone books

[Master] BUT Strange and Norell is huge

[Michael] Plot?

[Lisa] I read standalone books

[Master] there are something like 400 footnotes

[Lisa] very few series

[Mike] the destroyer is a good long series

[Michael] I don't like standalone because I hate when they end :( . Also the Destroyer?

[Mike] yup. it's got well over a hundred books

[Lisa] that's an interesting take

[Michael] Holy crap

[Michael] That's a lot of writing

[Lisa] I like standalone so I never gave to stay in one world too long

[Mike] an old pulp style about a guy who is trained to be the ultimate assassin

[Michael] Huh. I'll look into it

[Master] old pulp because they are old books, in the early 80's we had them in the tech shop I was in in the Marine Corps on Paris Island

[Mike] they're like 3 bucks each, too. so bonus.

[Mike] yup. one of the authors is dead now.

[Michael] Wow.

[Michael] Well isn't that something

[Michael] So what's the plan for tonight?

[Master] mornign meeting

[Michael] Ah

[Master] and talk about spell data base

[Master] and then wrap up from the ball

[Master] and then there is the city council meeting

[Master] and there is the party that Ilero is going to

[Michael] I haven't forgotten about the database just been busy. Please don't be mad

[Master] and the memorial that Indigo is going to

[Master] Michael, I am anticipating that this spell database project will take until Fall of 2016 or Spring of 2017

[Master] there are THOUSANDS of spells to do

[Michael] (Shivers)

[Master] doing 5 or 10 a week plugging away makes it all get done eventually

[Lisa] O have done about 200 now so we're all good ;)

[Master] grins

[Michael] Jeeze Lisa.

[Michael] Brb. Drink

[Michael] back

[Master] so did you have any questions about the spell project Michael?

[Michael] I literally got my internet back two days ago. As long as the video is there I can probably figure it out. I'll post any questions I have.

[Michael] THank you for doing that by the way

[Master] piece of cake

[Master] and Lisa is the current expert at this because I have not managed to update anything at all in the past month

[Master] Mike you want to copy and paste spells?

[Michael] All hail Lisa!

[Mike] sure.

[Mike] but you have to show me how in person.

[Lisa] lol! I have just done a lot of data entry in my professional life and so I am used to Access and doing it

[Lisa] I do it now at night while a tv show I would normally watch is on

[Lisa] I was out of town for a week in a hotel with basic cable - so got a lot done that week

[Michael] Moms been helping me get the ropes with access. i guess she uses it a lot too. Although she hates it for some reason.

[Michael] Denver?

[Lisa] It is good in some ways and it is a pain in others

[Lisa] yes actually - the last trip I think ...

[Michael] Last?

TMO has joined the game on Fri Nov 20 19:37:11 EST 2015

TMO is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

TMO has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Michael] Hey TMO!!!

[Lisa] I think we have scanned everything that can be scanned in Denver

[Michael] I didn't think that would ever be fully scanned...

[Master] wonderful to see you TMO

[Lisa] I am sure they will find something new when it is 20 degrees and 6 feet of snow

[Master] you walked?

[Lisa] Hi TMO :)

[Michael] With -10 degrees wind factor

[Lisa] yes we walked to denver with scanners on our backs through 6 ft of snow

[Michael] I remember when I went to new york with mom for legal tech. Oh my gosh it was so called.

[Michael] *Cold

[Master] chuckles that you walked was at TMO

[Lisa] but it was NY so it had to have been better

[Lisa] oh

[Michael] Eh. I didn't think it was all that. I would prefer Denver. Although I did like broadway that was pretty cool.

[TMO] howdy

[TMO] I'll be in Denver for a few days next April

[Lisa] should be nice then

[Master] Anton moved 35'06".

[Master] Seremella Psyndarryn moved 1'07".

[Master] [Marisu]] moved 25'07".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 14'10".

[Master] Penelope moved 18'02".

[TMO] Anton is his real name, right?

[Master] too bad Mario is not here tonight

[TMO] he can just sit quietly in the corner now that Ilero has cowed him properly.

[Master] Ellenara Psyndarryn moved 6'11".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 5'09".

[TMO] >:)

[Master] Useless moved 3'05".

[Master] Phillipe Gaston Enquire moved 2'10".

[Master] Joseph Shortkin moved 7'03".

[Master] Ellenara Psyndarryn moved 3'04".

[Master] Phillipe Gaston Enquire moved 3'00".

[Master] Indigo moved 57'04".

[TMO] Marisu is just annoyed that she didn't pick up on it. She really really should have.

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 17'02".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 15'08".

[Michael] I'm sorry guys but everytime I see useless on the chat log I cant help but chuckle still. Maybe the urge will stop next year sometime

[Master] Time of Day: 07:10 AM. Day 19 Fin ___ tre, Kye {Late Winter} 19th, 1266 TGR.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we'll change his name soon - he's being good actually)

[Master] So before Phillipe starts

[Master] the chance to go over what happened at the Ball and then here at the House afterwards

[Master] while Anton is still sleeping apparently

[Master] so that everyone knows which threads are still hanging

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he had a long night)

[TMO] No, too much to 'splain, lemme sum up

[Michael] You nodded your head! That's wonderful!

[Master] Jilly moved 34'00".

[Michael] brb dogs barking

[Mike] brb

[TMO] Lord H was a fraud, pretending to be the Lord so he could get next to old hidden Loki cleric. Slipped him Potion of Change Alignment so he could feel remorse for his crimes. He turned good and had a heart attack when Loki withdrew his divine favor.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] well he was planning on slitting his throat later when he wasn't able to use his priest spells any more to defend himself ...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But the bad to good change killed him first

[TMO] Now he's Anton and wants to join us. Ilero suggested sticking Hugh with him in town.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hugh lives with us now that he has the baby

[TMO] details details

[Master] there is still the apartment also

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anton appears to want the household

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (which is fine)

[TMO] it's good to want things. gives a person a goal to work toward. ;)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] lol

[Master] grins

[Master] any other details you want to share on the record here/

[Master] loose ends etc.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (since the people who need the recap left as soon as you said recap - i think that we are done with that)

[Master] sad but true

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (TMO and I understand what is happening)

[TMO] umm... Ilero took the Loki cleric's holy symbol home thinking it might be useful in tracing other Greek priests. (it was TOTALLY Ilero's wrong thought that Loki was Greek - I know the difference between Greek and Norse OBVIOUSLY!!!!)

[TMO] >_> (did they buy it?)

[Mike] so now we're taking a murderer into the fold?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes apparently)

[TMO] maybe. he was on a mission of righteous vengeance rather than murder)

[TMO] OR SO HE SAYS

[TMO] dun dun dunnnn

[Michael] back sorry guys. Don't know what worked them up. I think Oliver might be mentally retarded

[Master] so Mike is caught up now

[Master] Michael you understand what happened the last Game Day?

[Michael] I'm kind of caught up.

[Michael] I'll just go with it

[Michael] I'm really pissed off I missed it

[Master] well I can arrange something, grins

[Mike] so we're now collecting liars and murderers. maybe i should change my characters backgrounds so they're lying and really here to kill somewhere

[TMO] well, liar and murderer

[TMO] hopefully not plural

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I know Mike - not my favorite way to bring a new character into the group - but it is what it is and he wants to be good now)

[Michael] grins

[Mike] well that's too damn bad.

[Mike] you get one chance to be good.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ouch)

[TMO] atonement is good for the soul

[Mike] atonement is good for the good

[Mike] the evil get a sword through the guts.

[TMO] Jennevieve doesn't look worried. ;)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (He says he is good - he was seeking vengance against the evil priest who murdered his father)

[Master] no one did go a detection spell on him yet

[TMO] Ilero will get right on that

[Mike] then you bust down the door, naked steel in hand!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (murder after you take someone's defenses is not the bravest way of doing it, but it was a way)

[TMO] Jennevieve did do the mind read

[Mike] he snuck around and poisoned him. eeeeeeevil

[Master] no poison

[TMO] it wasn't intended to be poison

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (He is living in the house now so such discussions can continue)

[Mike] semantics

[Mike] lock him in a box and throw it into the desert!

[Michael] haha. violent today mike :)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so your characers can take him under your wing and teach him goodness and compassion)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Mike] ooooOOOOooor. we lock him in a box and throw it into the desert. potato, potato

[Mike] which doesnt' work as well in text as in voice.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] lol

[Master] grin

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and on to the morning meeting?)

[Master] sure

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] good morning

Branwyn (Lisa) all in unison "Good morning Phillipe"

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (LOL)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Atribella tells me that there are carriages arranged for this afternoon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That was nice of her to do that

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] to take Sir Indigo and Miss Marisu to their appointments

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am not sure Ilero would like a carriage for his function though

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I was going to ask him

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] how he wishes to attend and if he was taking anyone with him from the residence

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] when he is back from the chamberpot perhaps

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Master Hugh are you over your stomach cramps?

[Michael] Oh I don't know. I feel like I ate some bad clams

[Mike] that's why you stay away from the cheap whores.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I have a letter from the King of Golinar

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Already?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] asking if you solved the problems from the ball

[Michael] ...I don't have a response to that Mike I really don't. :()

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] apparently Lord Sam told him that you were in charge of the investigation

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I am not certain at all how our household became the center of investigations

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can you write him back that our priests determined that there was no posioning or foul play involved with his death.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] when we have not solved anything it seems

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We have tested the goblet from which he drank and performed the necessary divinations, etc.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You may write it up nicely

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I will tell Lord Sam and let him inform the King

[Michael] Well. Crimes are never solved in strokes of intellectual brilliance. They are solved by the grunts that slog through tons of evidence.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There is nothing to solve in this case we are quite relieved to report.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I am certain that they will be happy that no one was attempting to attack the Prince or the King or his daughters

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That we have gladly and most truthfully report.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we can)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (typing strange words in wrong places)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] what shall I say of Lord Haskin?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Tell him that Lord Haskin has returned home to his ailing father and send his regrets for not being able to stay longer in the city.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] very well

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There is no need to stir anyone up over this.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Let them go about what they came here to do and find husbands for those princesses and then they shall all go home.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Were any of the gentlemen of the house interested in pursuing any further activities with the princesses?

Branwyn (Lisa) looks around the room

[Michael] They hot?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] is that Hugh?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Now I'm Hugh

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't know anything about them so just having some fun

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do not think that any of our group would be acceptable to King Winston besides Prince Ilero and I think Shurkural might have something to say about that.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] :)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So I think our household is safe from the princesses of Golinar

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) sets aside one scroll

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What is that?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] One with a red ribbon on it?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] one with a purple ribbon

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] OH NOES

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What does it mean?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (the one you just discussed)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh those are the good ones. Why did you put that aside?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (purple is royalty)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (next?)

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) holds up two scrolls

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] one with a red ribbon

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] and one with a white one

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I've never seen a white scroll. Let's do that one please. The red one can wait.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hold on one moment

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is now ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Better safe then sorry

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Phillipe opens the white ribboned scroll

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Ambassador Branwyn

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] he reads

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Interesting

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] LOL

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Most scrolls give my full title

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that was interesting to her)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] You have been chosen to be the Queen of the Market in the King's Market on the next market day

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] (sorry for the long afk

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Queen of the Market?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just in time for another red scroll)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Dear lord Branwyn. Is there anything the city does NOT want you to do?

TMO goes afk

[TMO] (j/k)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What is this about?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Over in Dryads Market

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol to Michael)

Marisu (TMO)] Everyone is trying to get in favor with the new Ambassador before their rivals do.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Atribells shops there, Tristen took her one day

[Branwyn (Lisa)] In the Knife?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] on the first of each month there is a King and a Queen of the market

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] to bless the coming month

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Who is the King?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I do not know who they invited

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am not one to hand out blessings. What do I have to do?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And who would be angry of I said no?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (Hand out blessings)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Hand out blessings

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] LOL!!!

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] the merchants guild

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And those are the people that Imari invited to our next feast.

Marisu (TMO)] These things are usually just ceremonial.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Ahhh

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] maybe that is why they asked you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We better accept

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'd be happy to go with you and hand out tickets. Calling number 3 to beg for blessings from Branwyn the Mysterious and almighty

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] the Basket of the Feast celebration will be on the 25th

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Our priestesses can instruct me in the skill of blessed hand waving

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] so you will have three days after that to arrange things before being the Queen

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We wouldn't want to start any fires or anything

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Oh I think that would exactly the type of hand waving you would be good at Branwyn, she says with a smile

Marisu (TMO)] I'll make sure to have buckets of water handy.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I know - that is why I need to wave without causing flames to shoot out into the air

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Perhaps we will arrange for some of our group to hold out flamables to be lit by your sparks

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Any other scrolls than the red one?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] that would impress the crowd

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs at Jennevive

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I must say I don't quite understand the sending of demons by mail idea.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This one magically appeared in your basket as well?

Aunt Jennevive (Master) glances at Phillipe

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I believe that they are disquised when arriving at the house

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] or they are slipped into Phillipe's care in other ways

Marisu (TMO)] Didn't he have the same number the other day, and one changed color to red?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well before we go down to the courtyard and burn this one, who is going to accompany Indigo to the wreckage ceremony and who is Ilero taking to the Thieves Guild reception?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm down with anything

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ellenara and Marisu are going to the City Council meeting for me.

Marisu (TMO)] She paid us quite well for that too.

[Marisu]] (TMO) smiles.

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at Marisu "They are even going to serve you dinner. Indigo's ceremony should be quite gloomy but if no one wants to go with him, I will. He shouldn't have to go by himself.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I can go by myself!

Branwyn (Lisa) frowns "I know you CAN. But this is a big ceremony and I think it would be nice if you didn't have to represent the house all by yourself.

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

Branwyn (Lisa) looks around for volunteers

[Shurkural]] (TMO) smirks. "Maybe your lady friend can go with you, sugar."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "I can go with him."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Seremella.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Still down with anything

Branwyn (Lisa) looks over at Ilero "Are you skulking alone tonight with the fellows?"

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Shur "She's kind of tired. One of the princesses told me something and ..."

Indigo (Lisa) turns bright red "Maybe it isn't good to talk about at the morning meeting."

[Indigo (Lisa)] (brb)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (back)

TMO has left the game on Fri Nov 20 20:56:09 EST 2015

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] he is coming right back

TMO has joined the game on Fri Nov 20 20:56:35 EST 2015

TMO is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

TMO has received the map New Residence second floor.

[TMO] (sorry - I was getting updates, but couldn't type anything)

TMO shrugs. "Hye got no plans. Might go ask questions if not'ing else come up."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] brb

TMO puts on his Ilero mask.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Sir Ilero

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] did you want a carriage from Atribella?

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] you were off to the chamberpot when she offered earlier

[Ilero]] (TMO) shakes his head. "Discrete best."

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] very well

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] holding out the red ribboned scroll

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] shall we simply wait till tomorrow?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero, perhaps you could take Hugh and Anton with you tonight?

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods.

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you. I think they will enjoy it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And the scroll is best gotten rid of sooner rather than later. Same positions as the other day?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We'll burn this one too and be done with it.

Ilero (TMO)] Be funny if only first one demons.

Branwyn (Lisa) picks up the scroll and gets ready to go down to the courtyard. Indigo, grab your other sword and meet me down there just in case this one doesn't burn.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (where else in the courtyard does everyone want to be?

Ilero (TMO)] (Marisu will be up on the balcony with her crossbow. Shurkural will be on the ground level with her sword. Ilero will be on the ground level with the Hand, and his flail on his belt)

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at Ilero "Well if the others weren't demons, they will get the message soon enough that we do not wish to do whatvever it is they are asking"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Since almost all our scrolls are people asking for things

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would like to be close

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I suppose these are actually offering soemthing

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs "Death?"

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Not something you wish

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (Mike where do your characters want to be?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Everyone ready? Hopefully this will be another quiet burning like last time.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] back

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i thought i was doing council and ship

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you are - we are just burning another red scroll before we head out)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (kill a demon then go on with the day)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] oh. well then elle should leave

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] sere will stay to help kill it

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] though we really should get some anti demon weapons

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] cold iron weapons and whatnot

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] where do they want to be?

[Fire (Master)] some are in the lower courtyard, some are on the balcony

[Fire (Master)] Branwyn has an iron dagger

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] is it cold iron?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i'd say out of sight

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it has been her dagger of choice of late)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i need some arrows

[Master] so put your characters where you wish

[Master] when people are ready Branwyn can attempt to light it on fire

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 3'09".

[Master] Time of Day: 08:00 AM. Day 19 Fin ___ tre, Kye {Late Winter} 19th, 1266 TGR.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 3'11".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray moved 2'01".

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] put her in herbedroom

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 8'05".

[Master] who is her?

[Master] yuu have two females

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] Seremella Psyndarryn moved 23'04".

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands:: is now ARMED.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] just forget it

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] wherever they are is fine

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is now ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Light Crossbow:: is now ARMED.

Branwyn (Lisa) cantrips a small fire to the end of the scroll away from her

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh Leans forward

[Master] Fire #1 moved 1'07".

[Master] Fire #1 targets Hugh D'Ambray. Distance: 5'06"

[Master] Fire #1 targets Indigo. Distance: 2'05"

[Master] Fire #1 targets Branwyn. Distance: 0'03"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ellenara is away in the salon and sremella on the balcony)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] how does a fire target you?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (too bad I don't know any water spells)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can we do something or just see if we get burned?)

[Master] So as the scroll burns

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how big is this fire?)

[Master] it lights on fire

[Master] and it expands

Branwyn (Lisa) drops scroll

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] backs up

[Master] with fists reaching out to punch at those near by

[Master] Fire #1: Attack: Flame Fist: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 3. HITS Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Fire #1: Attack: Flame Fist: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] -2. HITS Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (would also be nice to know dispel magic)

[Master] Fire #1 no longer targets Indigo.

[Master] Fire #1 targets Fire #1. Distance: 0'00"

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] yeah. youshould learn that some day.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yeah you shoulld get on that Branwyn

[Master] Fire #1 targets Indigo. Distance: 2'05"

[Master] Fire #1: Attack: Flame Fist: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 5. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Fire #1: Damage v SM: Flame Fist: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: Indigo

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I have a flask of water that is part of my equipment bob. Will you allow me to have it with me?

[Master] Fire #1: Damage v SM: Flame Fist: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Indigo

Ilero (TMO)] (Nah. Magic is too precious to waste)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thought he missed Indigo)

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] and what does everyone want to do?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That depends on my question

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i want to put out the fire.

[Master] I would say no to carrying a flask of water around inside the house

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. Can I try to smother it with my cloak?

[Master] yes you can try that

[Master] anyone else doing anything?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i have dispel magic.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It's the same one I proofed for the dragon. Will you allow the ointment to remain on it or no?

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero can get burned through the hand, right?)

[Master] no that was weeks ago

[Branwyn (Lisa)] AHHH! Someone get some water from the stables for the horse.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay fine. I try to smother it and likely ruin a good cloak

[Master] and yes to TMO

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] though if that is a demon it won't work.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I can try

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] are we in combat?

[Master] yes

[Master] your side goes now

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

Ilero (TMO)] (is it an elemental, or just flame fists?)

[Master] no need for intiative

[Master] how would you know TMO?

Ilero (TMO)] (point)

[Ilero]] (TMO) tries to punch the fire into the fountain right behind it.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] okay. then jump at it and try to smother it with my cloak. I'm trying to protect my leige at the moment. I'm not to caring about how I distract it as long as I do

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 7'03".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray targets Fire #1. Distance: 1'06"

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] seriously, the spell list on the dice rolling pane is impossible

[Master] roll a standard attack on it

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] how?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] can i cast dispel with him in the way?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I only have my weapon rtolls

[Master] with a normal wepaon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (target and hit)

[Master] already targeted

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 3. HITS Fire #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] adn yes to Mike

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk: (1d4) [1d4=1] 1 added to: Fire #1

[Master] Fire #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So my cloak does nothing except piss it off?

Spring has joined the game on Fri Nov 20 21:22:36 EST 2015

Spring is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] (d20) [1d20=18] 18

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

Spring has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Hi Spring)

[Master] and the cloak saves against the magic

[Spring] hi hi

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i dispel magic up to level -1. so that's like infinite level, right?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh well thats cool. Since I lunged at it does it get knocked over? I have very high strength

[Master] Seremella Psyndarryn targets Fire #1. Distance: 15'07"

[Master] Seremella Psyndarryn casts a spell against Fire #1: Dispel Magic - Priest: I dispel (11-(1d20)+6) [1d20=15] 2 level magic.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Seremella Psyndarryn modified: Spells - DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 5 (+3). CHANGED: 3 -- Current: 2 (+1).

[Spring] whoa. wicked

[Master] so that would be 5th level magic for Sere and no

[Master] and hello SPring

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hey Spring

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So what about my lunge?

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Fire #1. Distance: 19'10"

[Master] Kenna is up at breakfast but can feel free to run out to the balcony now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no it was not dispelled?)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] better than my roll, at least

[Spring] hi hi hi

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((16-(d20+0))+1-4) [1d20=18] -5 [MODIFIED BY SHOOTING INTO MELEE (-4)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Fire #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] and you cannot knock over flame

Ilero (TMO)] (it was worth a shot)

[Master] you could have scattered wood if it was based on a wood buring campfire for example

[Master] but pure flame no

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No I was hoping my cloak would wrap around it and contain it

[Master] and yes to TMO that is a hit

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Fire #1. Distance: 0'03"

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Damage v SM: Hand of Reaching: (1d8) [1d8=5] 5 added to: Fire #1

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] what is happening out here?

[Master] Fire #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Fire #1: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=2,2,4,2,4] 19 damage

[Master] Fire #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-19) - Massively Wounded

[Master] and now it is the Fire's turn again

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] goody

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it wants me you should be fine)

[Master] Fire #1 targets Branwyn. Distance: 0'03"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh my goodness!

[Master] Fire #1: Attack: Flame Fist: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 11. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Fire #1: Attack: Flame Fist: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 10. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Fire #1: Attack: Flame Fist: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -5. HITS Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Fire #1: Attack: Flame Fist: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=20] -5. HITS Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] Fire #1: Attack: Flame Fist: (15-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 14. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[Master] Fire #1: Damage v SM: Flame Fist: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Branwyn

[Master] Fire #1: Damage v SM: Flame Fist: (1d6) [1d6=5] 5 added to: Branwyn

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] wtf. It has that many attacks?

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (-9) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] and your side now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Good thing I have no plans today.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Man, that hurts.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hugh?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I throw the cloak in the fountain and then throw the cloak at the fire? Is that okay?

[Master] takes two rounds

Ilero (TMO)] Get in water!

[Master] one to soak the cloak

[Master] then the next to smother with it

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. I hop in the fountain and get soaked.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That's my turn

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 8'03".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray no longer targets Fire #1.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((16-(d20+0))+1-4) [1d20=10] 3 [MODIFIED BY SHOOTING INTO MELEE (-4)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Fire #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] that is a hit

Ilero (TMO)] (I have a sneaking suspicion that that -4 is modifying the rolls the wrong way)

[Master] for now just take it

Ilero (TMO)] (yessir)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Damage v SM: Hand of Reaching: (1d8) [1d8=5] 5 added to: Fire #1

[Master] Fire #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -2 (-5) - Dying

Indigo (Lisa) goes over and stamps out embers

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 3'10".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Fire #1. Distance: 0'02"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=4] 6 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Fire #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=6] 12 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Fire #1

[Master] Fire #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -8 (-6) - Dying

Branwyn (Lisa) jumps in the fountain with Hugh

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 14'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Some water does sound nice about now

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] goodness, you lot will have it entirely handled before i even figure out how to help

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But it also stings a bit

[Master] anyone else this rounds?

[Master] before it gets to go again

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=20] -10 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Fire #1 (AC FINAL: 6)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=5] 11 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Fire #1

[Master] Fire #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -14 (-6) - Dead

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he should have gotten 2 sorry)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Fine be that way darn it

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] isn't it dying?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] and dead?

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) heading for the stairs

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Also brb since you guys killed it bathroom

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] it gets to go again?

[Master] now it is dead

[Master] it was not dead before that

[Indigo (Lisa)] Good morning Kenna!

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) rushing out

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] good mroning Indigo! What on earth?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn lit another red scroll on fire and this one got big and was fighting back!

[Master] Seremella Psyndarryn XP award: 100. Level-up!

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 100. Next level in 4638.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 50. Next level in 33372.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 50. Next level in 23141.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 100. Next level in 52460.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 100. Next level in 46014.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] woooo

Ilero (TMO)] (nice)

[Spring] Branwyn targets Branwyn. Distance: 0'00"

[Spring] Branwyn no longer targets Branwyn.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 1'07".

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Need me to heal you, Ambassador?"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Branwyn, would you like some healinG?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] LOL

[Branwyn (Lisa)] A little bit to take the sting away would be appreciated, thank you.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Otherwise I will just spend the day in the fountain

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles over at Phillipe

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) gestures toward seremella

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] she is all yours (smile)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] how many hp is she down?

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (only 12 but she is just staying home today and will sleep some off for tomorrow)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] back

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] so want 8?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i'll do an orison for 8

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that would be perfect)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] pray pray pray, heal heal heal. 8 hp back to you

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Seremella Psyndarryn modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 4 (5).

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and so say we all

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Seremella, I feel much better

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sorry you got wet Hugh.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But thank you for your efforts.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Perhaps you shall see Matser Korpin at Ilero's reception tonight and you can order a new one

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Not a problem

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 9'00".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so there was a red scroll?

Indigo (Lisa) helps Branwyn out of the fountain

Indigo (Lisa) nods

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Next time we put it into a box and throw it into the river. Agreed?

[Indigo (Lisa)] The other one we got burnt right up. This one exploded.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] they're learning

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 8'08".

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] we should get acid for the next one

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] then bleach.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't think scrolls are sentient...

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) nodding

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] whoever is creating them is

[Indigo (Lisa)] How do they know what happens to them after they send them?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] drones

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] wards

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] scrying?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes probably. A little Mist would be nice about now.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Just over the residence.

Branwyn (Lisa) grins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sorry for the commotion. You should all get ready for your events.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] :-)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Kenna, did you want to go with Seremella and Indigo to the shipwreck ceremony or to watch a city council meeting with Marisu and Ellenara or would you like to ask Ilero if you can go to a th ... scout party?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] the shipwreck ceremony sounds intriguing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That sounds the least dangerous at least.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Marisu and Ellenara are likely walking into a bear trap

[Master] Jilly moved 68'11".

[Jilly (Master)] Branwyn

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] truly?

[Jilly (Master)] you have a visitor

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 22'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Politically speaking

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ah, so my healing skills are likely not required

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Hello

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There are luring them with food and will be pounced on for sure

Lord Branadarus (Master) bows

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (Lol)

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "You never know!"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] then smiles at seeing Branwyn standing there dripping wet

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] An early morning swim?

Branwyn (Lisa) looks over at Branadarus shocked

[Branwyn (Lisa)] OH!

Branwyn (Lisa) looks down at herself

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We had a little accident with a fire

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I wasn't expecting you this morning.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] It is good then that you have a handy source of water

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I was here to ask about the tragic events of last night

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and if there was anything I could do to help

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Lord Sam said you have it well in hand,

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 22'00".

Lord Branadarus (Master) lifts Branwyn's hand

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and they are lovely hands in deed

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] and he took it to creepy territory

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am a dreadful mess

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But Phillipe was sending Lord Sam a letter today.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Good, I am certain that your staff can sort things out

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We tested the goblet for poisons and found nothing at all.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] that is very good

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I was thinking that perhaps you would like to go riding today?

Ilero (TMO)] (sorry to be afk so much - and I've been tasked with a quick drive thru of McD's. brb)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There seems no signs of any intent to murder Lord Teron at the ball last night.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am not very skilled at it. You will most likely be quite amused at my lack of proficiency

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] You always bring a smile to my face

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I suppose we should. It will give you a chance to tell me why you did not tell me what you had not told me.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] What have I not told you?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Lots of things but we can talk about it when I have changed.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do not have a horse.

Lord Branadarus (Master) smiles

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I will return with one for you

Lord Branadarus (Master) bows to Branwyn

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I will return in an hour then

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 30'11".

Branwyn (Lisa) nods

Jilly (Master) sighs watching him leave

[Branwyn (Lisa)] An hour! That isn't very much time at all.

[Master] Atribella Olivin moved 47'04".

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] Jilly! How could you let him in like that

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] you should have learned better by now

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] Branwyn wants to be presentable when her betrothed visits

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Come on Jilly! We need to get ready otherwise I will still look like a drowned cat when he returns

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] and you need to stop making fawn eyes at him

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] betrothed?

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Atribella "He is NOT my betrothed!"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He just seems to want to be for some reason.

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] HE says he is

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] I think that means he intends to marry you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He should wait until I say yes.

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] that would be the most likely reason

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have told him no once.

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] Lord Branadarus does not seem to be the type that takes no for an answer lightly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe it shall be good for him to hear it a few times.

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] As you said we need to get you presentable

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] looks at Kenna

Branwyn (Lisa) heads off with Jilly

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] can you help with cleaning her up? drying her hair perhaps?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] certainly

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] /heads off will jilly and branwyn

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i can do a whirlwind :-)

Ilero (TMO)] (back again)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (that was a fast trip to mcDs!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh Kenna, you shouldn't fuss with me! You have to get ready for the ceremony yourself. There should be many members of the church there.

[Master] Branwyn moved 41'03".

[Master] Jilly moved 56'06".

[Master] Atribella Olivin moved 50'03".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 33'11".

Ilero (TMO)] (it's literally 2 blocks away)

[Master] (So that is why the kids to not walk? ;P )

Ilero (TMO)] (of course, the town is only 15 blocks from side to side)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (brb)

Ilero (TMO)] (have to cross a highway to get to it - not sending an 8 and 5 year old walking across it to McD's. ;) )

[Master] FROGGER!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ha

Ilero (TMO)] do that with your own kids, thank you!!!

Ilero (TMO)] :P

[Master] OK so while Branwyn is off getting cleaned up

[Master] when John comes back you can ask him, wink

[Master] City Council meeting

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] frogger was a terrible frog. he died when he went into the water.

[Master] OR what other happenings?

[Master] Spring how caught up are you on events to this point?

[Master] from the two weeks you missed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (b)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] um 50%

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i was just looking at last night right now

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] AFK for the moment

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] hm maybe 40%

[Master] TMO can help sum up

[Master] it is mostly at the top of this chat log though

[Master] if you just scroll up

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh i didn't look at tonight yet

Ilero (TMO)] we were gullible again

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i have to save it as html. it's impossible to read in the chat during game

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (mostly about Mario/Lord Haskin so that is not a big rush tonight but for next week when Mario is in again)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh okie

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i did see from last week that lord haskin wasn't

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and the attempted alignment change that seems to have ended in death

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (see you have it)

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Light Crossbow:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can you also take the 8 healing for branwyn before her date please?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (she would like to be only lightly wounded for her horseback ride)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (a sentence that only makes sense in D&D)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (8) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] OK

[Master] so

[Master] TMO and Mike have characters here

[Master] Lisa will play Duke Brandish

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] probably not for too long. getting tired

[Master] SPring will play Guildmisstress Occameno

Ilero (TMO)] (where is the here?)

Ilero (TMO)] (ah council meeting?)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] if you want to do the council we should get started

[Master] and Michael will play Count Sisagno

Marisu (TMO)] (ready)

[Master] Lisa, Michael, Spring the Notes tab has good information for you

Marisu (TMO)] (Branwyn - any instructions before we go?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just don't promise anything that we can't do or will cause some international incident :) )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (simple enough)

[Master] see she expects you to deal with a murder

[Lisa] (how do you look on the character sheets or chat as the npcs?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hey bob. Want to help but I'm helping my sister with her calculus right now

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] i'm paying attention but it's hard to do both

[Lisa] (branish from Domvile?)

[Spring] and of course i've forgotten where the notes tab is

[Master] (yes to Lisa)

[Spring] give me a minute to figure it out

[Spring] i got the telephone. same thing? different thing?

[Lisa] (if you can open the character sheet - look at it and the last tab at the top is notes)

[Master] open the character sheet

[Master] Lisa has it

[Master] Mike ready?

[Spring] okay i was on the right track but i didn't figure out how to ge tthe character sheet open

[Spring] it says target npc

[Master] TMO?

[Lisa] (Brandish is grayed out for me and so I can't chat as him)

[Spring] oh no center on MPC i mean

Marisu (TMO)] (yes. kids are wanting me to do something, of course, but it's easy to multi-task it)

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] (thank you)

[Master] Count Sisagno moved 24'07".

[Master] Guildmisstress Occameno moved 15'05".

[Master] Michael should be ready?

[Master] and go

[Spring] she is grayed out

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] (michael is afk - calculus)

[Spring] and i can only center on her

[Master] Marisu or Sere goign to explain it?

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] explain what?

Marisu (TMO)] (my question too. ;) what 'it' am I explaining?)

[Spring] ok whatever you did, thanks

[Master] Branwyn is supposed to be here

[Master] you are here instead

Marisu (TMO)] (ah, gotcha)

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] (she got burned by demon fire and couldn't make it)

[Master (to Lisa only)] you can jump in as you wish from the audience

[Master] Duke Brandish moved 6'03".

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Good day, Council. We are here representing the Ambassador Branwyn the Mysterious of Drillian."

[Spring] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] or whatever titles would be appropriate to give

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] (wtf?)

Marisu (TMO)] Ambassador Branwyn sends her regrets. There was a minor magical mishap this morning that required her attentions, so she sent us in her stead.

[Dame Colonto (Master)] Why should we take your word for this?

Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring) sour look

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::clears her throat quietly so only Marisu can hear her::

[Dame Colonto (Master)] This makes seven meetings that the Ambassador has missed

[Dame Colonto (Master)] Perhaps she does not take her job seriously enough

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "You can take me on my word that I am here representing her."

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "She is very busy with a great many things, but doesn't want to ignore the Council. So I am here as her voice."

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] and her vote?

[Admiral Olana (Master)] Perhaps we could move along?

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] did she fully invest decision making authority inn you?

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] *on

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::bows gracioucly to the asshat Admiral:: "As you wish."

[Count Sisagno (Master)] You are going to trust someone you have not met before to tell you that she is honest?

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] i don't suppose branwyn sent word or gave me credentials?

Duke Brandish (Lisa) growls "Like you Count?"

Marisu (TMO)] Of course, if you wish, you can expel us from the Council, and we can return to Ambassador Branwyn with your explanation as to why you've done this.

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] (shame she can't have an Offical Necklace or seal or something her rep can bring)

Count Sisagno (Master) looks around for agreement on this point

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] I came all the way down from Domvile for a meeting and you are bickering over attendance.

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] No wonder the Ambassador doesn't want to attend.

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] oh for pity's sake, what is the first item on the agenda?

[Dame Colonto (Master)] Perhaps if she were....

[Dame Colonto (Master)] very well

[Dame Colonto (Master)] there are two items for today that needs Ambassador Branwyn's attention

[Dame Colonto (Master)] and one for Duke Brandish

[Dame Colonto (Master)] Duke Brandish has asked after the naval funding again

Dame Colonto (Master) glances over at Admiral Olana

[Dame Colonto (Master)] and I believe that the Guildmisstress has the other?

Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring) wearly scowl

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] Yes, our rivers are infested with pirates.

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] still

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] hey guys i might have to call it soon. too many familiy members bothering me for stupid crap. still paying attention but trying to multitaks

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] Though it is pleasant to see Countess Doeskin again since the Ambassador has not shown up for the meeting I think my item should go first.

[Dame Colonto (Master)] (speak up at the Admiral about naval affairs Michael, grins)

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] (smiles, michael. i so know that feeling)

Duke Brandish (Lisa) bows to Marisu

[Marisu]] (TMO) smiles. "I concur, Duke. Please, go ahead."

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] well of course. blah blah, priates, fear blah blah. we have been around this mulberry bush too often before

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] good money after bad, i say

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] What is the Council doing about a naval presence in our waters.

[Count Sisagno (Master)] Why shold the City Council deal with your naval problems?

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] When was the last time your guild got attacked by pirates?

[Count Sisagno (Master)] If you would like to build a ship or two feel free

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] When we swear fealty we should be granted a certain amount of protection.

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] my guild members are not complaning about pirates

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] they are complaining about tarrifs

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] so guess what hurts more?

[Count Sisagno (Master)] That would be a matter to bring up before the Prince then Duke Brandish

Count Sisagno (Master) glances over at Sere and Marisu

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] That sounds like a fine idea, Count.

[Count Sisagno (Master)] (the two of you are sitting with Lord Sam, the Prince's son...... )

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] Lord Hightower, get me an apoointment with Prince Loplin and he shall put this Count in line.

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] I'm not sure why I even attempted to deal with this one.

Duke Brandish (Lisa) points at Count

[Sam (Master)] I am certain that if you request an audience with the PRince that he will be happy to meet with you

[Marisu]] (TMO) glances at Lord Sam to see if he's giving any visible reaction to this idea.

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] Thank you, I will.

Duke Brandish (Lisa) bows again to Marisu and sits down

[Count Sisagno (Master)] very well

[Count Sisagno (Master)] now that the bluster is out of the way

[Count Sisagno (Master)] Guildmisstress

[Count Sisagno (Master)] you have the next item on the agenda

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] tarriffs

Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring) makes a stabbing motion with a gnarled forefinger

[Count Sisagno (Master)] (tarriffs is what brings us together)

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] as i said, my guild members do not complain about priates. they complain about terrifs

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] (LOL)

Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring) clutching, grasping, knobbly fingers

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] sqeeeezing the life out of commerce

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] (hope you remember what Branwyn said about tariffs)

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] (i have no idea what branwyn said about tarriffs, heh)

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] she said they could be shoved up her ass, right?

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] i remember the cotton thing

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] is that this?

Marisu (TMO)] I assume, Guildmistress, that your guild is primarily local and in-town merchants?

[Count Sisagno (Master) (to Spring only)] yes

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] as it stands. we seek to export

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] at this time our members can only profit if they restrict sales to within the city

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] and even that ...

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::murmurs to Marisu:: "Let's keep a low profile if we can."

Marisu (TMO)] I suspect that when they get out onto the rivers, they will discover that the pirate threat is more real than they see here in town. We've encountered pirates more than once on our travels.

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::to Marisu:: "They need to get used to the idea of us rather than the Ambassador."

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] they do not say there are no priates. we certainly understand

Marisu (TMO)] Of course, we might have just been lucky.

Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring) twisted grin

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] trade volume has reached the point that we must extend our reach

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] alrighty guys I gotta call it. I love you all and I had a blast. Sorry about that. Next weeks should be better

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] if by reducing the tarrif rate we can increase our trade volume in exports, the reduction can only help us build our coffers

[Dame Colonto (Master)] yet we keep on having these discussions about taxes and terriffs

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] and have more money to fight pirates

Michael has left the game on Fri Nov 20 22:49:36 EST 2015

[Dame Colonto (Master)] the terrible tarrifs

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] (goodnight! hope you have a happy thanksgiving!)

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] (too late :( )

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] (gnite michael!!)

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] aw

[Dame Colonto (Master)] Her insistance on ambushing the Ambassador every meeting with this

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] the money must (stabby finger) MUST come firrst

Dame Colonto (Master) looking at Sere and Marisu

[Dame Colonto (Master)] tell me what the AMassador will do about this

[Dame Colonto (Master)] so that we can move past this

Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring) folding fingers, listening intently

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Yes, Mistress."

Marisu (TMO)] (Why does the Ambassador have a say what tariffs Dryads Lair imposes on its merchants?)

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] (god knows, cuz i don't)

Marisu (TMO)] (it's like asking Canada how we should spend our highway budget)

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] (It's the tariffs Drillian imposes)

[Dame Colonto (Master)] (the Ambassador speaks for the Queen, is responsible for representating everything Drillian does)

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] (oh well then)

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] (so if you want to send goods to Drillian - you pay extra)

Marisu (TMO)] (OH. And is the Duke asking Drillian for anti-pirate support? Or Dryads Lair?)

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "The Ambassador is working very hard to work out a solution about the tarriffs. She is sending word back to Drillian and should have a verdict in a short while."

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] (so they're not EXport tarrifs. they're IMport tarrifs)

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] (duke wants pirate support from Dryads Lair)

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] and they are basically not going to do shit about the tarriffs because when spring warms up the wool tarriff won't even be noticed anymore

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] so we stall through the rest of winter and the problem should go away. she'll probably find a new tarriff somewhere to get mad at

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::smiles and sits down::

Marisu (TMO)] (I'd been thinking we were just abservers to internal discussions)

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] Thank you very much.

Marisu (TMO)] *observers

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] elle was sent as bran

Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring) squinting

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] her punishment for being bran's apprentice i suppose

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] (they both were mike - marisu is from drillian she has knowledge and experience)

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] ah.

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] (you should be tag teaming your charisma :) )

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "You are most welcome, Guildmistress."

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] tag team the dump stat!

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] did anyone watch defiance?

Marisu (TMO)] (it sure ain't Marisu's dump stat. ;) But, yeah, we're not working well together yet. Hopefully we'll get better at that with a bit of time, and better understanding of the situation)

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] (i saw defiance but it was a long time ago)

[Dame Colonto (Master)] (you should work together, call a recess, talk and come back, solve this for Branwyn, force the council to come up with something else)

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] i'm trying to approach politics from an elven point of view. so elle's idea is to sit back, observe the power balance and stay quiet as much as possible for the first few years before she takes to the floor. she doesn't want to take too long of course so maybe just a year or two.

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] i thought we were given the solution by branwyn

[Dame Colonto (Master)] (that is a good point Mike also)

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] :-)

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] we stall, stall, stall and the problem disappears with the snow

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] because who needs wool clothes in spring?

Marisu (TMO)] (whereas Marisu is a 17 year old human girl)

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] (Uncle tanto on the council will agree with that notion)

Marisu (TMO)] (she has training and some experience, but still)

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] yeah. isn't he the one who gave bran the idea?

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] (he asked her and the wait til spring part was her idea of being flippant but then tanto liked it so that is what she would say other than she will work on it)

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] so i had it more or less correct. and apparently spring accepted the responce.

[Dame Colonto (Master)] (chuckles)

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] (like the pirates I doubt it is over)

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] (the guildmistress is watching you, heh)

[Dame Colonto (Master)] (next up Guildmisstress? what would you like to bring to the table to accomplish)

Marisu (TMO)] (Mike - can you cover this for a few minutes while I go read the kids their bedtime story?)

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] (um, i'm all out of stuff to do)

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] once upon a time some stuff happened. the end

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] sweeping changes!

Marisu (TMO)] (Chapter IV of a Hardy Boys book for the son)

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] as anyone should know, when key members of an assembly are absent, those who do attend may make SWEEPING CHANGES!!!

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] it is the right of attendance

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] (by the way, i do this very thing at work. the people who don't show up wind up quite regretting it)

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Dame Colonto (Master)] grins

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] (she sent proxies)

[Dame Colonto (Master)] you have Sere there to debate you on foriegn affairs

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] (true)

[Dame Colonto (Master)] and Brandish for internal affairs for Terraguard

[Guildmisstress Occameno (Spring)] (but i'm all done doing my part so now i'm just tring to be entertaining)

[Dame Colonto (Master)] between other countries and the city

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] sweep your ass out the door

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] so is there any other actual business or is it just random small talk rp stuff now?

[Dame Colonto (Master)] Partially up to Spring

[Dame Colonto (Master)] We still have the other two events,

[Dame Colonto (Master)] which we will not get to tonight I bet,

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] we should set it up where marisu is like the foreign minister and elle is chief of staff. they tend to handle a lot of shit for the president and most people are happy to deal with them

[Dame Colonto (Master)] so set that up

[Spring] :-)

[Spring] bran should totally do that

[Spring] like with a certificate and a special ring and everything

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] well she really isn't in charge

[Duke Brandish (Lisa)] she is the foreign minister for the queen

[Spring] locally

[Spring] could make up titles

[Spring] well, chief of staff doesn't need a new title. ambassadors can have those

[Spring] but a representative of some sort of foreign affairs could do

[Spring] or deputy ambassador

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] assisstant to the deputy ambassador

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] okay, i'm getting tired, so if this is it for the council i'm going to log out

[Lisa] sure as long as that character knows that they speak for drillian and if drillian is unhappy with their work then they will have to answer to home

[Spring] makes sense

[Spring] nitey nite mike

[Master] ok

[Master] have a great night Mike

[Spring] hope you have lovely turkey day!

[Lisa] like if you erased the tariffs it probably wouldn't go over well but if you had a reason ...

[Lisa] Goodnight mike :)

[Lisa] No ones asked what Drillian gets out of it for example

[Spring] part of that is my fault for not realizing it was drillian's tarriff

[Lisa] I am sure there is going to be another meeting :)

[Master] so Spring about the Spell Database project

[Master] questions?

[Spring] nope

Mike has left the game on Fri Nov 20 23:21:01 EST 2015

[Spring] i haven't had a chance to look at the video yet

[Spring] i haven't had a chance to do anything yet. work suddenly got really busy, and work time is the only time i have

[Spring] the rest is caregiving

[Master] no worries

[Master] as I said earlier tonight there are thousands of spells to do over the next few months

[Lisa] then after that there are a couple thousand more

Marisu (TMO)] (back)

[Spring] heh

[Spring] hopefully it will ease off again

[Spring] ok i'm gonna log out

[Spring] have a lovely evening and thanksgiving y'all!

[Master] thank ou we are playign next week

Marisu (TMO)] same to you

[Master] I will be up at Robert's running the game from there

Marisu (TMO)] I know I have stuff on Thanksgiving. Nothing I know about on Friday though (yet)

[Lisa] Happy Thanksgiving! :)

[Spring] alright then. i think i will be here, unless mi esposo kidnaps me

[Lisa] :)

[Spring] byee!

Spring has left the game on Fri Nov 20 23:24:42 EST 2015

[Lisa] goodnight

Lisa has left the game on Fri Nov 20 23:24:49 EST 2015

Marisu (TMO)] sorry I was afk so much

Marisu (TMO)] just one of those evenings

[Master] did you have any questionsa about things?

[Master] nods

[Master] we got some stuff done though

[Master] next week will be the theives party

[Master] adn the Wreck memorial

Marisu (TMO)] so I'll be Ilero then

Marisu (TMO)] alright, guess I'll see you in a week. Thx for the game!

[Master] and you did not have any questions about spells right?

Marisu (TMO)] no, sorry, I've been useless at that project so far

[Master] chuckles

Marisu (TMO)] did about 3 the first weekend, and that's it

[Master] that is fine

[Master] we have plenty of time

[Master] have a great night

Marisu (TMO)] you too

TMO has left the game on Fri Nov 20 23:27:45 EST 2015

[Master] Seremella Psyndarryn XP award: 200. Level-up!

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 150. Next level in 6162.

[Master] Ellenara Psyndarryn XP award: 100. Next level in 3750.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 200. Next level in 4438.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 100. Next level in 33272.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 100. Next level in 23041.

[Master] Kenna Westfoot XP award: 200. Next level in 12140.

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray XP award: 200. Next level in 45814.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 200. Next level in 52260.


XP awarded