View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Nov3012

Nov 30 12 - Everyone Knows

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sun Nov 25 18:14:22 EST 2012 ====

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Nov 30 18:44:38 EST 2012 ====

[Master] off getting food and drinks ready as we get ready to start

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Nov 30 18:54:05 EST 2012 ====

Tasha has joined the game on Fri Nov 30 19:04:14 EST 2012

Tasha is receiving the map Farmstead...

Tasha has received the map Farmstead.

[Master] Hello there!

[Master] DOH

Tasha has left the game on Fri Nov 30 19:05:39 EST 2012

Tasha has joined the game on Fri Nov 30 19:06:09 EST 2012

Tasha is receiving the map Farmstead...

Tasha has received the map Farmstead.

Tasha has left the game on Fri Nov 30 19:08:09 EST 2012

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri Nov 30 19:10:35 EST 2012

JohnAA is receiving the map Farmstead...

JohnAA has received the map Farmstead.

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Nov 30 19:12:06 EST 2012

BiBo!!! is receiving the map Farmstead...

BiBo!!! has received the map Farmstead.

[Master] OK

[Master] and seems to be ok now

[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for For Marco modified: Class Levels - Character Level: (L) : CHANGED: 6 (1). Wizard: (WL) : CHANGED: 6 (null). Personal Information - ADDED: ADDED: Marco. ADDED: Illusionist. ADDED: image maker. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: gnome. ADDED: s. ADDED: CN. ADDED: 70/F. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: 6. ADDED: d4. ADDED: 45253. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED:

[Master] I let Bill and TMO know the IP address just in case

[JohnAA] WHAT NO LISA?

[JohnAA] Hey arco

[JohnAA] M

[Master] Lisa is on her way in

[Master] texted me she is running late from work

[Master] John did you see the updates to the site?

[JohnAA] i saw Lisa's post

[Master] ok

[Master] beyond that is a lot of halfling and gnome information

[JohnAA] i was not the intended target

[JohnAA] saw that too, thought it was for Marco?

[Master] him also

[JohnAA] can I heal or shold I wait?

[Master] and I would wait John

[Master] and there you go Marco

[Master] Bill is having the same issues

[Master] is working on logging in

new guy has joined the game on Fri Nov 30 19:22:48 EST 2012

new guy is receiving the map Farmstead...

[Master] bingo

new guy has received the map Farmstead.

[new guy] hello

[Master] howdy sir

[JohnAA] hello

[Master] so in case you did not read the site

[Master] I will post the realavant bit here now

[Master] Just a note on the tragic death of Llathandryl since only John and I were present for it. Here is a recap for those that don't want/have time to read the chat log. Marco had to log out just as Llathandryl went unconscious. Marco -- I'm so sorry. John and I did what we could. We did save the body so you have as many options as possible open to you. I was hoping that we could get it to drop you in time to save you and when that failed, I was determined that there was no way that thing was going to run off with you. -- Lisa We were fighting a mutant lion thing that imitates human voices. Llathandryl tied it up and I thought we were done. Suddenly two more show up on either side of Llathandryll and started attacking him. Llathandryl went down and Hoffman and Indigo started hitting the one closest to them. The third one as soon as he got the chance, picked up the unconscious Llathandryl in his razor-sharp teeth and made for an escape with his prey down a steep ravine. Branwyn cast dimension door and put herself in the path of the oncoming mutant thing, which she proceeded to jump on and tackle. (mages can make a roll to hit every once in a great while) Hoffman heroically leapt off the edge of the ravine taking great damage in the process, but was able to run and catch up with Branwyn, Llathandryl and the beast. Branwyn thought that after magically showing up in front of it, then tackling it to stop it in its tracks and then further sending a full blast of magic missiles right at it, it would drop Llathandryl. If for no other reason than to take a bite out of Branwyn instead. However, this only angered the beast and it tightened its iron jaws on Llathandryll's body making him beyond hope of all healing cures. Seeing both Hoffman and Branwyn at the ready to attack again, it hurdled back up the ravine and out of eyesight of the two determined to recover Llathandryl and kill the evil creature. But once it made it atop the ravine, QuiFon and Brother Foto were waiting, determined to slow the beast's progress at any cost. Casting light spells and blinding upon it, this gave Indigo, Hoffman and Branwyn time to reach the creature and kill it and recover Llathandryl's poor mutilated body. Hoffman fell to his knees and mourned the death of Llathandryl. Branwyn, who was in shock at the whole turn of events, tried to keep calm and got everyone to gather Llathandryl and take him back to the farmhouse where the group whould spend the night, break the heartwrenching news to Koorin, and rest and decide what to do next.

[JohnAA] i would not say any cost

[JohnAA] Qui and Brother were well out of danger

[new guy] Damn... what happened to the charmed hill giant?

[Master] you got in

[Master] Koorin swiped a magical giant sized dagger, the kettle and some coins

[JohnAA] they were not with us as we were entering a farm

[Master] the kettle was flattened and no good anymore

[JohnAA] did not want to scare the locals

[Master] Marco is creating a new character

[Master] the options were reincarnate

[Master] bury him in the ground and come back after the adventure for a resurection

[Master] or create a new character

[Master] he decided to make someone new

[Master] so he is working on that now

[Master] you have to work out A what do to with Llath's body

[JohnAA] he is like me, always a new chaacter to try

[Master] and B what about Koorin

[JohnAA] does Marco want to keep Koorin ?

[JohnAA] and if there is no will, there is no doubt we burn the body, there are enough undead here

[Master] one problem with that is what reason does she have to want to work with some stranger?

TMO has joined the game on Fri Nov 30 19:30:51 EST 2012

TMO is receiving the map Farmstead...

[JohnAA] She would stay with us until we get somewhere and hopefully we will me the new character and they will hit it off

TMO has received the map Farmstead.

[JohnAA] I can always use a Marco henchman

[JohnAA] Hello TMO

[Master] LOL

[TMO] howdy

[JohnAA] can I call you T for short

[Master] John you have way too many as it is

[Master] and TMO did you see the site? or the bit above about what happened last week?

[new guy] hello

[JohnAA] we can trade?

[TMO] I haven't yet, but can check it

[Master] just go back up to the chat here, that will fill you in enough

[JohnAA] I wanted to leave one behind for this adventure but did not work out

[Master] you are fine as is john, just to not think it would be good to try to take on another

[JohnAA] is she closes enough for Koon to be promoted to PC

[Master] Marco would lose 15K in XP doing that

[Master] so decided not to

[JohnAA] I understand

[Master] Bill and TMO

[Master] when your character dies

[JohnAA] going to eat

[Master] and you do not come back for any reason

[JohnAA] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] you get half your XP to create a new character

[Master] you can use that XP to make a brand new one from scratch,

[new guy] okay

[Master] or what john was saying is to pick up Koorin and run her as the PC instead of Henchman

[Master] if you have enough XP to "buy" them

[new guy] gotcha.

[Master] there is a Campaign Continuance page in Chapter One on the site

[Master] gives out all the details

[TMO] the recap won't show - the box sticks at 2 lines in height

[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for For Marco modified: Saving Throws - Paralysis, Poison or Death:: CHANGED: 13 (16). Rod, Staff or Wand:: CHANGED: 5 (18). Petrification or Polymorph:: CHANGED: 11 (17). Breath Weapon:: CHANGED: 13 (20). Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 6 (19). Armor - Armor Bonus:: CHANGED: -7 (null). DEX Bonus:: CHANGED: -4 (null). AC FINAL:: CHANGED: -1 (10). Magic Resistance:: CHANGED: 20 (null). Misc. Attributes - Icon Size:: CHANGED: 1 (2.5). Languages - ADDED: Western Common. ADDED: Burrowing Mammal. ADDED: Gnomish. Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 31 (null). Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 31 (null). Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 19 (20). Knockdown Roll: (KNOCKDOWN-ROLL) : CHANGED: 5 (7). Initiative {not sure why this is here}: (INIT) : CHANGED: +0-$RA (+10+$RA). Initiative (modifier): (INIT) : CHANGED: +0-$RA (+10+$RA). Non-Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: Ventriloquism proficiency, Rogue, , 1, $re, -2. ADDED: Alchemy, Wizard, , 2, $kn, -3. ADDED: Bookbinding, Wizard; Priest, , 1, $kn, +0. ADDED: Cantrip Proficiency, Wizard, , 1, $kn, -2. ADDED: Concentration, Wizard, , 2, $wi, -2. ADDED: Fire-building, General, , 1, $wi, -1. ADDED: Mental Resistance, Wizard, , 1, $wi, -1. ADDED: Scribe, Wizard; Priest, , 1, $ai, +1. ADDED: Observation, General, , 1, $re, +0. ADDED: Swimming, General, , 1, $st, +0. ADDED: Reading/writing, General, , 1, $kn, +1. ADDED: Scribe, Wizard; Priest, , 1, $ai, +1. ADDED: Papermaking, Wizard; Priest, , 1, $kn, +0. Ability Scores - Exceptional STR: (XSTR) : CHANGED: -- (null). Weight Allowance:: CHANGED: 40 (null). Max Press:: CHANGED: 115 (null). Open Doors:: CHANGED: 6 (null). Open Locked Doors:: CHANGED: 0 (null). Bend Bars/Lift Gate:: CHANGED: 2 (null). DEX: (D) : CHANGED: 18 (10). AIM: (AI) : CHANGED: 18 (10). Missile Attack Adjust: (MATK) : CHANGED: 2 (null). Balance: (BA) : CHANGED: 18 (10). Reaction Adjust: (RA) : CHANGED: +2 (null). Defensive Adjust: (DEF) : CHANGED: -4 (null). CON: (C) : CHANGED: 14 (10). Health: (HE) : CHANGED: 12 (10). System Shock:: CHANGED: 80 (null). Poison Save: (PS) : CHANGED: 0 (null). Fitness: (FI) : CHANGED: 16 (10). Hit Point Adjust: (HPADJ) : CHANGED: +2 (null). Resurrection Survival:: CHANGED: 96 (null). INT: (I) : CHANGED: 19 (10). Reason: (RE) : CHANGED: 19 (10). Max Spell Level:: CHANGED: 9 (null). Max Spells/Level:: CHANGED: all (null). Illusion Immunity:: CHANGED: 1st (null). Knowledge: (KN) : CHANGED: 19 (10). Add'l Languages:: CHANGED: 8 (null). % Chance Learn Spell:: CHANGED: 95 (null). WIS: (W) : CHANGED: 7 (10). Intuition: (IU) : CHANGED: 5 (10). Bonus Spells:: CHANGED: 0 (null). Chance of Spell Failure:: CHANGED: 0 (null). Willpower: (WI) : CHANGED: 9 (10). Magical Defense Adjust: (MDADJ) : CHANGED: 0 (null). Spell Immunity:: CHANGED: 0 (null). Loyalty Adjust: (LADJ) : CHANGED: 0 (null). Max # of Henchmen:: CHANGED: 4 (null). Reaction Adjust: (RADJ) : CHANGED: +0 (null). Personal Information - Speed:: CHANGED: 8 (6). Next Level:: CHANGED: 60000 (null). Notes - ADDED. Magical Abilities - ADDED: 1, 6, . ADDED: 2, 4, . ADDED: 3, 4, . Racial Abilities - ADDED: +4 to saves vs spells, rods, staves and wands. ADDED: 20% magic item failure chance. ADDED: +1 to hit vs kobolds and goblins. ADDED: -4 ac to giants, ogres, trolls, gnolls, orcs, etc.....

[TMO] will check the site

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.EK-OOC

[Master] there you go TMO

[TMO] got it

[TMO] thank you

[TMO] where are we now?

[Master] at the farm house

[Master] fight just ended

[Master] was hoping LIsa would be in to roleplay with John telling Koorin what happened

[new guy] she on her way?

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Nov 30 19:41:00 EST 2012

Lisa is receiving the map Farmstead...

[Master] smile

[Master] Bill should invoke someone else now

Lisa has received the map Farmstead.

[new guy] Meh... only works once

[TMO] Hastur?

[Master] chuckles I was thinking some other player

[Master] like Guy or someone

[Master] welcome Lisa

[Master] and when you are ready

[Lisa] Hello

[Master] so we caught Bill and TMO up on the latest

[BiBo!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for For Marco modified: Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - ADDED: Detect Slope of passage, , , . ADDED: Detect unsafe walls, ceilings and floors, , , . ADDED: Detect Depth underground, , , . ADDED: Detect Direction Underground, , , .

[Master] so Branwyn and Indigo come back

[Master] Hoffman and Indigo carrying Llath's body

[Master] Branwyn moved 2'04".

[Master] Hoffman moved 1'04".

[Master] Branwyn moved 5'08".

[Master] Indigo moved 7'10".

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Llathandryll moved 1'03".

[Master] Koorin moved 2'03".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 5'03".

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 8'01".

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I ... I...

[Lisa] How are you doing Marco? I am really sorry we couldn't save Llath. It totally sucked

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::peeks at Llath and frowns::

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((I am fine. no worries. I was ready to hear him dead))

[Lisa] (I've been feeling bad and thinking what I could have done differently all week)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((it happens. to me more than most.))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((and pretty much always due to a random ambush, trap or something I cant really control))

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I am sorry Koorin

[TMO] Ding dong, the elf is dead!

[new guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Shurkural moved 2'07".

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 4'11".

[Master] Ilero moved 2'00".

[TMO] (I am probably next, just for that one line...)

Androp Ilkep (new guy) Stands quietly holding his staff

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::sniffles:: "I am pretty unlucky with mentors...."

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Stupid womanizing horndog...." ::sniffles::

[Ilero (TMO)] Ahh.. demmit.. is not good t'ing, no.

[Ilero (TMO)] Hye am sorry, Koorin. Hye know he mean much to you.

Indigo (Lisa) looks down, coughs and pats Koorin's shoulder awkwardly , "Im sorry Koorin. We'll all miss him - well maybe not Sarengar but the rest of us will."

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I dont know if I can keep doing this without him though. Who will watch after me with him gone?"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] We all will, at least until we get you back to civilization

Ilero (TMO) clears his throat awkwardly. "Do you burn t'e bodies of t'e fallen down here? So t'ey no can get made into undead? Is what we do when have time."

[Androp Ilkep (new guy) (to Master only)] well someone saved her from a wolf annd it wasn't the elf but whatever... Androp stays quiet

[Ilero (TMO)] (in a world with undead, you'd think that would be a common funeral rite, but no one seems to think of it)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Well.... We would like to fill Llath's final wishes if at all possible

[Master (to new guy only)] grins

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((it is still not something that happens all that commonly. we just have a skewed view of the world))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Would Llanthandryl have wanted us to try to bring him back?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "He's an elf. Elves are a lot harder to bring back."

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Raise dead wont work."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, but not impossible if we planned for it.

[Androp Ilkep (new guy) (to Master only)] sorry need to go afk for a few

[new guy] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If that is what he would have wanted then we will try.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Well, lets take a little of his blood just in case we get the chance for ressurection. I think he would be upset if we reincarnated him. He loved his own image so much."

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Master] chuckles

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "If we dont get the chance, then nothing lost by having a momento."

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "It is really hard to come by, so I wouldnt hold my breath."

[Master] it is late afternoon

[Master] you could rest here at the farmhouse if you can talk the girl into that

[Master] or you can continue along the road towards Ghostwood now that you are here at the crossroads

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We will be going to Court for the Naming Ceremony. Many powerful people will be there. I am sure we could find someone there.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::takes a sample of Llath's blood and stows it away::

[Koorin (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Koorin modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] Gypsy Male #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (12) - Unharmed

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Koorin taking the blood, "That's all you need. You don't need a bone or anything?"

Branwyn (Lisa) smacks Indigo in the back of the head

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I think anything should be fine. Blood is just easy to carry."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ow!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sorry

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::nods:: "Let us take care of the body for now before it gets dark."

[Master] Ok

[Koorin (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Koorin modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] We need to gather personal effect, Koorin you ok to hold?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::nods:: "He didnt really carry all that much. "

[Ilero (TMO)] Hye can prepare fire if you want. Just say so, yes?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::nods::

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((koorin is amassing a collection of dead pc's equipment))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Koorin modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Koorin modified: Notes - CHANGED.

Ilero (TMO) looks around for a good place to build a large, safe fire.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Koorin modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] it is pretty desolate

[Koorin (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Koorin modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] the landscape around here has been ruined by some sort of devestation

[Master] the skeletons of the horses are still in the stables

[Koorin (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Koorin modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Koorin modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Ilero (TMO)] (any wood to make a fire out of?

[Master] dead trees

[Ilero (TMO)] (ah, good wood then. Should be nice and dry. Buring bodies takes lots of heat.)

[Master] you can build a decent fire

[Master] no need to roll

[Master] just takes a bit of time

[Koorin (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Koorin modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Master] are you staying the night?

[Master] John if you want to do healing

[Master] along with Koorin

[Koorin (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Gnome modified: Personal Information - Name:: CHANGED: Esmerelda Poppinflash (null).

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin casts a spell against : Orison: I can create (-3-5) -8 (max 9) minor effects.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] tks

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin casts a spell against : Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=2] -3 points.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin casts a spell against : Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=7] -8 points.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin casts a spell against : Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=10] -11 points.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] 11 to indigo, 11 to hoffman, 8 to shurkural

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin casts a spell against : Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=6] -7 points.

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (10) - Unharmed

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin casts a spell against : Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=9] -10 points.

[Master] Hoffman's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (12) - Unharmed

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] 7 to androp. I miss anyone?

[Master] Shurkural's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (5) - Unharmed

[JohnAA] What About Koorin

[Master] Androp Ilkep's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 37 (2) - Unharmed

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] out of spells :)

[Master] Koorin's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (5) - Unharmed

[Master] branwyn, ;)

[JohnAA] Brother has an Orison for 7 pts

[JohnAA] will Brawnee take?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] bran is still boycotting healing last I heard

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no thanks)

[JohnAA (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1st Level -- Current: 2 (3).

[Master] after seeying Llath die she might change her mind

[Master] ok

[Master] so everyone is fully healed

[Master] and there is a nice bonfire for Llath

[Ilero (TMO)] (should I offer s'mores?)

[JohnAA] is the beast good for eating?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((no thanks. one death is enough))

[Master] Koorin can make anything taste good

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't think I want to eat that thing

[Master] but this will be a very tough challenge for her

[Master (to GM only)] Toybin of Castling moved 145'03".

[JohnAA] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm not sure I want to either.

[Master] Miranda and Toybin of Castling moved 383'07".

[Master] Ok

[Master] so last chance, staying the night or moving on then camping?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Shelter after all that's happened sounds good to me.

[Master] ok

[Master] need two encounter checks please

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[JohnAA] I agree

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((yep spending the night))

[JohnAA] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=17] 17

[Master] and one more

[JohnAA] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=7] 7

[Master] Time of Day: 07:41 AM. Day 28 Fin ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 28th, 342 SKR.

[Master] you make it to the next morning unharmed

[JohnAA] want to rolepaly the girl situation?

[Ilero (TMO)] (it's about time. :P)

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (2) - Unharmed

[JohnAA] wouldnt Sarengar be healed also?

[new guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 37 (1) - Unharmed

[JohnAA] and who is Grink?

[Master] thank you John

Androp Ilkep (new guy) is amazed they got through the night without fighting

[Master] you can ignore those other people behind the curtain

[Master] so pushing onward?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] yep

[Master] ok

[Master] need one encounter check please for the morning

[Master] morning's commute

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Burning Hands -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Dimension Door -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Sleep -- # Memorized: 1 (0),

[Master] as you start to travel more west southwest now

[Master] along Drakes Road

[Master] you notice that the land gets a bit hillier and rougher

[Master] and after a few miles the Mist gets thicker

[JohnAA] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=6] 6

[Indigo (Lisa)] (are we on a new map?)

[Master] for the next twelve hours you are all at a -2 to all saves, etc

[Indigo (Lisa)] (just because we can't see?)

[Master] Indigo and Branwyn recognize this as the same thickness of The Mist that you were in when you were after the Yuan Ti

[Master] becasue you feel a sense of dread deeping around you

[Master] the light is more difuse, even the sun is dimmer

[Ilero (TMO)] (engaging anti-Mist defenses)

[Ilero (TMO)] (a high-power flashlight and floral-scented air freshener)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (QuiFon must be really depressed)

[Master] as you get towards noon

[Master] Time of Day: 11:41 AM. Day 28 Fin ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 28th, 342 SKR.

[Ilero (TMO)] (sorry guys. After not playing for 3 weeks, apparently I had built up quite a bit of snark)

[Ilero (TMO)] (sorry guys. After not playing for 3 weeks, apparently I had built up quite a bit of snark)

[Master] you come around a bend in the road where it cuts through some not too steep hills

[Master] and see a group of gypsy wagons

[Ilero (TMO)] (ah, it locked up on me for a moment0

[Master] everyone sees that now?

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] The evil mist disconnects me from the world

[Ilero (TMO)] (yes)

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (yes)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes)

[Master] ok

[Androp Ilkep (new guy)] (Yep)

[Master] you can see there is a group of Gypsies there outside of their wagons

[Koorin (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Gnome modified: Spells - ADDED: Read Magic, 1, 1, I can read magical writing for {$L*2} rounds, 0, 1, , , , . ADDED: Identify, 1, 1, I identify functions with a {10*$L}% chance of success., 0, 1, , , , . ADDED: Chromatic Orb, 1, 1, Ii conjure up an orb and if I hit you with it, it does one of many different things, see spell description for details., 0, 1, , , , . ADDED: Phantasmal Force, 1, 1, I create a visual illusion which sticks around as long as I concentrate., 0, 1, , , , . ADDED: Phantom armor, 1, 1, I create illusionary plate mail which is solid enough to provide AC 3 and absorbs {$L*4} points of damage, 0, 1, , , , . ADDED: Blindness, 2, 2, Target is permanently blinded unless they save vs spell., 0, 1, , , , . ADDED: Improved Phantasmal Force, 2, 2, I make an illusion with minor sounds for as long as I concentrate., 0, 1, , , , . ADDED: Mirror Image, 2, 2, For {$L*3} rounds, {1d4+($L/3)} additional images of me surround me which you might hit., 0, 1, , , , . ADDED: Continual Light - Wizard, 2, 2, Create a permanent source of light which shines in a 60 foot radius., 0, 1, , , , . ADDED: Wizard Lock, 2, 2, The door is permanently locked., 0, 1, , , , . ADDED: Spectral Force, 3, 3, I make an illusion with sounds and temperature!, 0, 1, , , , . ADDED: Phantom Steed, 3, 3, I conjure forth a phantom steed which sticks around for hours., 0, 1, , , , . ADDED: Fly, 3, 3, I fly for the next {1d6+$L} turns., 0, 1, , , , . ADDED: Mending, 1, 1, 1 object is fixed., 0, 1, , , , . ADDED: Fools' Gold, 2, 2, I turn copper or brass to gold for hours., 0, 1, , , , . ADDED: Haste, 3, 3, creatures in a 40' cube move faster for {3+$L} rounds., 0, 1, , , , . ADDED: Watery Double, 3, 3, I enchant some water which will take the form of whoever looks at it and attacks them., 0, 1, , , , . ADDED: Hold Person - Wizard, 3, 3, I freeze 1 to 4 humanoids, save to avoid., 0, 1, , , , .

[Master] one is skewed a bit

[Master] blocking the road

Branwyn (Lisa) strains to see if there is anyone she recognizes

[Master] one of the men who is on lookout calls back to them when he spots you out on the road

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((AAAAAH!!! GYPSIES!!!))

[Ilero (TMO)] (observation and alertness, looking for an ambush)

[Ilero (TMO)] (He gets paranoid in the Mist)

[Master] go for it

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Master] Shurkural, Indigo, Hoffman, Ilero, Androp Ilkep, Brother Fotopoulos, Koorin, Branwyn and QuiFon Ruminel moved 78'10".

[Master] Hoffman moved 53'11".

[Master] Shurkural moved 126'01".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 44'04".

Androp Ilkep (new guy) narrows his eyes and keeps them locked on the gypsies while holding his loaded crossbow

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Koorin (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Gnome modified: Temporary Modifiers - ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: +24. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED:

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::waves::

[Ilero (TMO)] (would somebody please take thes paper bag off his head?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Androp Ilkep (new guy)] Androp Ilkep: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and Branwyn is only looking for one thing)

[Master (to Lisa only)] as you approach the gypsies you spot movement up on the rise to your right, two figures in the bushes up there, you cannot tell who they are yet

[Master] Branwyn moved 39'01".

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 20'09".

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 18'03".

[Master] Indigo moved 34'10".

[Master] Gypsy Male #3 moved 9'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Master only)] it wasn't that

[Gypsy Male #3 (Master)] Hello there!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (human?)

[Gypsy Male #3 (Master)] holds up his hand in a gesture to wait

[Gypsy Male #3 (Master)] before you come too close, who are you ?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::stops::

Branwyn (Lisa) stops and indicates at the bushes

Branwyn (Lisa) turns to Ilero and Androp and says quietly "there are two in the bushes there"

Ilero (TMO) nods shortly, and nudges Shurkural with an elbow.

Branwyn (Lisa) whispers "Can't tell if they're gypsies"

[Gypsy Male #3 (Master)] You are a very heavily armed group to be just walking down the road

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Dangerous road."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bushes off to right on a small rise is where I was pointing)

[Gypsy Male #3 (Master)] yes it is

Androp Ilkep (new guy) nods and looks back at the gypsy that addressed them

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "It would be silly to not be armed."

[Gypsy Male #3 (Master)] we were almost attacked this morning

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "In fact, I would be a lot more scared of a group of unarmed and unharmed people than heavily armed ones."

[Gypsy Male #3 (Master)] laughs lightly at Koorin,

[Gypsy Male #3 (Master)] that is a very good point my young lady

[Gypsy Male #3 (Master)] you must be well traveled to understnad that

[Gypsy Male #3 (Master)] I am Johan

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "More well travelled than I would like to admit."

[Johan (Master)] and who might you and your friends be?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Koorin Billywoggle."

[Johan (Master)] from Gold Hills I presume?

[Johan (Master)] what Shire?

Ilero (TMO) is assuming there are more in the bushes on the left of the road as well, so am keeping a careful stance, but not drawing any weapons)

[Johan (Master)] and do your friends have names? or are they all under a silence spell for some reason?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "The one on the left."

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::raises hand::

[Androp Ilkep (new guy)] Not under any kind of spell... just keeping tabs on your men in the bushes

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "They might be under a silence spell. I do that sometimes."

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] ::raises hand:: Qui Fon

[Ilero (TMO)] Hye let t'e bosses do most t'e speaking. T'ey better at it anyways.

[Johan (Master)] I do not have any men in the bushes, my good man

[Koorin (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Koorin modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 5 (+0). CHANGED: 2 -- Current: 4 (+0). CHANGED: 13 -- Current: 1 (+0).

[Johan (Master)] and I am most intrigued to see a dwarf in these lands

[Johan (Master)] most around here do not believe in you,

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Why? You have one over there dont you?" ::points over to their wagons::

Androp Ilkep (new guy) snorts amused, "Really? Then you won't mind if I take a few shots at what I see moving around in the bushes over there?" Raises his crossbow and takes aim at one of the men in the bushes

[Johan (Master)] one what young Koorin?

[Master] Androp Ilkep targets Miranda. Distance: 162'06"

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Dwarf. She is kinda far to see from here though..."

[Johan (Master)] Oh she is not with us

[Johan (Master)] or more properly she is not with my family

[Johan (Master)] we are only helping her travel

Shurkural (TMO) unslings her bow from her shoulder, but doesn't nock an arrow.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Gypsy transit service."

[Androp Ilkep (new guy)] Funny... a few moments ago you said their wasn't anyone in the bushes.. now suddenly there is?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I bet you make a lot of money."

[Shurkural (TMO)] GTS. When you positively, absolutely, have to get there in a colorful wagon.

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] ::shakes head::

[Johan (Master)] who is suddenly in the bushes my good warrior ?

[Johan (Master)] Ms Bollywoggle is it?

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] i am never going to get people to beleive in my god, if I have to proove I exist

[Johan (Master)] who are these other people traveling with you?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Billywoggle. Yep."

[Johan (Master)] a thousand pardons

[Shurkural (TMO)] No worries, honey. We believe you exist.

[Johan (Master)] Billywoggle

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Friends. I cook for them and they kill the bad things on the road."

[Johan (Master)] that is a most generous arrangement I am sure

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I think they are getting the better end of the deal. My cooking is the best."

[Gypsy Male #1 (Master)] Johan, we are ready to move out again

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] ::nodds::

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Their killing is only so so."

[Gypsy Male #1 (Master)] are we leaving the gnome behind?

[Johan (Master)] Just a moment Ordinal

[Johan (Master)] could I ask you and your friends Ms Billywoggle to allow us to take our wagons along the road here?

[Johan (Master)] we are on our way out of the domain

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hay Koon that's not nice

[Shurkural (TMO)] (gypsies and domains - flashing back to Ravenloft campaign)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Well you are...."

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] But there is noone challange your cooking

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "I dont think we are planning on stopping you guys though. You dont seem bad."

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "That is because no one CAN"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (wink wink)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] maybe I should throw things at you while you are cooking

[Ordinal (Master)] johan are you done flirting yet?

[Hoffman (JohnAA) (to Lisa only)] ask about our missing friends

[Johan (Master)] I do beleive I am almost finished Ordinal, I have sadly not gotten the other young lovely ladies names

Androp Ilkep (new guy) shakes his head and lowers his crossbow, "Are we done here?"

[Hoffman (JohnAA) (to Lisa only)] we do not know which way to go?

[Johan (Master)] but maybe Miss Billywoggle would like to give us an example of her cooking?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::gets out of the way

[Johan (Master)] as long as there is no killing involved?

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to JohnAA only)] you can ask too :)

[new guy] Miranda targets Miranda. Distance: 0'00"

[Hoffman (JohnAA) (to Lisa only)] ruins the fun

Shurkural (TMO) snorts. "Well, if that's all you were after, sugar, we can do that. My name is Shurkural. Pardon our caution, but we ain't had a peacable day yet on this trip."

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::has a gleam in her eye as a pan appears in either hand.:: "Of course!!""

[new guy] Miranda no longer targets Miranda.

[new guy] Miranda targets Miranda. Distance: 0'00"

[Johan (Master)] smiles at Hurkural

[new guy] Miranda no longer targets Miranda.

[new guy] Miranda targets Miranda. Distance: 0'00"

[new guy] Miranda no longer targets Miranda.

[Johan (Master)] chuckles what are you trying to do Bill?

[new guy] Androp Ilkep no longer targets Miranda.

[Johan (Master)] Johan smiles at SHurkural,

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::gets started preparing a meal::

[Johan (Master)] I am very pleased to make your aquaintance

[Androp Ilkep (new guy)] (nothing ... just trying to untarget and had crazy lag)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So where are you headed?

[Johan (Master)] and if I can do anything to help ensure that you do not have a boring day, or night, know that I will do everything I can to arrange that

[Johan (Master)] smiles and looks over at Branwyn,

[Johan (Master)] We are heading south

Shurkural (TMO) smiles. "I just bet that you would, at that."

[Johan (Master)] we are going to circle around and then attend the corronation

[Johan (Master)] are you going to be attending?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Coronation?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (we hope)

Johan (Master) calls back to the group,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You mean Naming Ceremony don't you?

[Johan (Master)] We will eat a midday meal here first before leaving

[Johan (Master)] looks at Branwyn

[Johan (Master)] yes, of course, the Naming Ceremony, of course

Branwyn (Lisa) eyes him a bit suspiciously

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Unless of course you know something I do not?

[Johan (Master)] smiles charmingly,

[Johan (Master)] you know more than I do, for I still do not know your name, and that is a horrible lack of knowledge on my part

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] My apologies

[Gypsy Male #1 (Master)] do not tell me I am cooking for all these people

[Johan (Master)] cocks his head to the side,

[Johan (Master)] Branwyn?

[Johan (Master)] simply Branwyn?

[Johan (Master)] glances over at Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is enough isn't it?

[Johan (Master)] back at Branwyn

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm Indigo

[Johan (Master)] Indigo?

[Johan (Master)] really?

[Johan (Master)] calls out loudly, did you hear that INDIGO?

[Miranda (JohnAA)] what?

[Indigo (Master)] what do you need now Johan?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Is he famous or something?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hey! I can hear you just fine. I'm not deaf.

[Master] Indigo moved 66'07".

[Johan (Master)] smiles broadly

[Johan (Master)] Indigo? this is Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] What about it?

[Indigo (Master)] looks at the halfling,

[Indigo (Master)] smiles

[Indigo (Master)] Johan

[Indigo (Master)] do not tease the poor man

[Indigo (Master)] Hello Master Indigo

[Indigo (Master)] and if I heard properly , Branwyn the Mysterious

[Ilero (TMO)] Is whole world of purple peoples.

[Miranda (JohnAA)] (who are you talking as?

Indigo (Lisa) scratches his head "What's going on?"

[Indigo (Master)] Johan are you finished teasing these people enough?

[Miranda (JohnAA) (to Master only)] you are speaking as Indigo

[Indigo (Master)] (the icon changes but my text is a different color than Lisa's)

[Miranda (JohnAA)] (do we see two Indigo?)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((one of the gypsies has the same name))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think you have just met someone with the same name as yours.

[Indigo (Master)] you see Indigo your halfling friend and a gypsy woman named INdigo

[Indigo (Master)] smiles at Branwyn

[Indigo (Lisa)] How can that be? No one has the same name anywhere we go.

[Indigo (Master)] I would be honored to have you eat with us Branwyn

[Indigo (Master)] and Master Indigo you and your friend here are well known to the families

[Indigo (Master)] as well as Miss Billywoggle

[Indigo (Master)] which Johan here knows very well

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I would like that too. But perhaps we should dispatch those two in the bushes first so we can relax.

[Indigo (Master)] and if you wish to eat with us we would be honored to have your friends

Indigo (Master) shakes my head

[Indigo (Master)] /gestures up to the bushes

[Indigo (Master)] calls out

[Indigo (Master)] YOU CAN COME DOWN TO EAT YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN US

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You don't know who they are!

[Indigo (Master)] NO NEED TO STICK TO YOUR OWN

[Indigo (Master)] Oh just let them be there

[Indigo (Master)] Oh I know who they are

[Indigo (Lisa)] Who are they then?

[Indigo (Master)] that is Sir Toybin of Castlin, he is a knight of the Court

[Indigo (Master)] and he has a friend with him

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::finishes cooking:: "Its done! Halfling chili"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sir Toybin???

[Indigo (Master)] they have stopped every traveler going into the Domain for the past three days

Ilero (TMO) twitches.

Indigo (Lisa) looks hard at the bushes

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Miranda!

Indigo (Lisa) then waves excitedly

Toybin of Castling (Master) whispers to Miranda, do you think it is safe now?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] do you think that they are going to attack them?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Wait! You mean to tell me they have stopped to encounter every traveller on this road?

[Miranda (JohnAA)] I no longer feel as safe as when it was just you and I

[Miranda (JohnAA)] but I think we should say hi

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How long have they been doing this?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] :: pours bowls of chili for everyone::

[Indigo (Master)] Yes Branwyn the Mysterious, for the past three days they have not let a single travler go by without stopping them

[Indigo (Master)] he is quite stubborn

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes her head and smiles "And they are still alive to tell about it. Very good"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Quite stubborn.

[Indigo (Master)] you mean the travlers are still alive? she says with a grin

[Branwyn (Lisa)] thank you koorin. This looks amazing.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::runs up to meet her::

[Master] Miranda moved 49'09".

[Master] Toybin of Castling moved 64'06".

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "He doesnt look so tough..."

[Master] Miranda moved 89'10".

[Master] Toybin of Castling moved 98'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] yes, bring Miranda down

[Johan (Master)] OH COME NOW

[Johan (Master)] I asked you to come to our fire last night and you refused

[Johan (Master)] now you come just because this lovely lady calls you?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::big hug for Miranda::

[Johan (Master)] what does she have that I do not have sir knight?

Toybin of Castling (Master) stares at Johan

[Shurkural (TMO)] You should know by now the power of a pretty lady.

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] SHE is a member of the Court and I am sworn to protect her

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "And she is a she."

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] and I have trusted Branwyn with my life before

[Shurkural (TMO)] (alright, now that we've lured him out into the open, Attack!!)

[Johan (Master)] oh you can trust me

[Johan (Master)] you know very well

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "It is nice to see you good Sir."

[Johan (Master)] and I bet you liked that soup we left out for you last night?

[Johan (Master)] looks at Miranda,

[Johan (Master)] you did at least eat that right?

[Miranda (JohnAA)] I eat most of it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am not sure I like how much danger you are putting Miranda in though.

Toybin of Castling (Master) smiles at Branwyn, starts to pull something out of his bag then glances at Johan and puts stops the motion

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] She has been well protected

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] but who are all these new people you are traveling with?

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Miranda beaming "I am so glad you are alright! We have missed you. And have so much to tell"

[Miranda (JohnAA)] I agree, too much almost

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] perhaps we should talk more after a quick meal?

[Master] Hoffman moved 128'00".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 126'00".

[Master] Koorin moved 199'01".

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Shurkural moved 137'06".

[Master] Ilero moved 113'05".

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 67'09".

[Master] Indigo moved 70'11".

[Master] Branwyn moved 82'06".

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] :: screams!! ::

[Master] Toybin of Castling moved 22'11".

[Master] Miranda moved 39'11".

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 97'02".

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] WHAT~!

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "This is the BEST whatever this bowl of food is that I have ever had!"

Ilero (TMO) quietly introduces himself to someone who looks maybe interested.

[Johan (Master)] WHAT

[Johan (Master)] ok

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] Thank you Mister Ilero,

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] ::walks over to the group:: "Who are you people?"

[Ilero (TMO)] (Toybin already knows him, somewhat, no?)

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I remember that someone was in the village at the Jistile Estates but I do not think I ever actually met you

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "And where did you learn this magic?"

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] ::takes another bite of food::

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ilero was at the Inn when we got this quest with red cloak)

[Johan (Master)] sniffs, magic? really now, how can you say that? and hurt poor Ordinal's feelings

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "Have you TASTED this?"

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "Quick! Put it in your face!!!" ::offers a spoonful::

[Johan (Master)] looks over at Shur, perhaps you would like to trade places with one of our traveling companions? you are much lovelier than this one

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "Hey! You want me to turn you into a goose?"

[Johan (Master)] quack quack

[Indigo (Master)] no wnow

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "Thats a duck. Everyone knows geese go honk honk."

[Indigo (Master)] stop

[Indigo (Master)] everyone shoudl relax eat and enjoy a peaceful meal

Shurkural (TMO) smiles. "We might find some time to discuss the possibilities later on."

[Indigo (Master)] we need to be on the road soon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Why in such a hurry?

[Indigo (Master)] (I will let Marco tell a bit of his gnome's story, starting with a name, )

[Indigo (Master)] we want to be out of the domain by nightfall

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Where are you coming from?

[Indigo (Master)] I am hopeful we can make the Kings Road by then

[Indigo (Master)] we spent the last three nights in the Ghostwood Forest

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "Anyways.... I am Esmerelda. Nice to meet you folks. You guys look well armed."

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "Most people call me Esmerelda the Mesmerizing for short."

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] there is a young girl at a devistated farmstead that may require your company

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "Me?"

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "Why me?"

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "I am not much for babysitting..."

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] the gypisies

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] in general

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "You are going to give a young girl to THESE guys?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (good point)

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "Either you are evil or really really dumb."

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] trust me ,, I know these things

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] consider the life she has currently

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "Consider the life she will have with these guys."

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "I am sure you can find a better choice."

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] not with us

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "In fact, I am going to follow you around and make sure you find a better choice!"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So how was the Ghostwood Forest Indigo and why would you want to spend so much time there?

[Johan (Master)] that is what the other Family said when they handed this young lovley gnome to us this morning

[Johan (Master)] that we would be a better choice to have her travel with us

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] we shaw see how it all works out

[Johan (Master)] they were going into Ghostwood

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "Yeah... I dont much like the Ghostwood. Or these lands for that matter. Too many vampires."

[Indigo (Master)] we stopped there to visit with family before the coronation

[Shurkural (TMO)] Have they abused you horribly, Missy Esmerelda? I bet these shifty gypsy types have just harrassed you day and night since you joined them, haven't they?

Shurkural (TMO) winks at Johan.

[Johan (Master)] smiles at Shur

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "They would if I wasnt gonna turn them into something else for the trouble."

[Johan (Master)] I would be glad to keep you busy day and night lovely Shur

[Shurkural (TMO)] A lady has to get her beauty sleep some time, y'know.

[Shurkural (TMO)] (I think I might just have to go throw up after this...)

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "I like a handsome man as much as the next girl, but I prefer not to become diseased by them."

[Gypsy Male #1 (Master)] I will say that Ez did put on a nice show

[Johan (Master)] Shur, the way you look I bet you just woke up from a 100 year nap

[Master] Branwyn moved 46'07".

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "Yeah, I am actually a special effects artist."

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "I was travelling with a performing troupe. They arent around anymore though."

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I bet you are

Shurkural (TMO) laughs. "Careful now, honey. You don't want to get too carried away, or you might just get carried away."

[Johan (Master)] I could throw you over my shoulder and carry you off if that is how you like it

[Indigo (Master)] so Branwyn the Mysterious, gypsy friend, what brings you to the Ghostwood Domain?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] ( I am siging off, you all have fun)

[Indigo (Master)] night john

[Shurkural (TMO)] (g'nite.)

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "Anyway, lets do a quick association test. I will say a word, and you tell me the first word that comes to your mind okay?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no!)

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] ((night))

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Looks like Marco is all ready

[JohnAA] TTFN

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] ::points to Branwyn::

[Indigo (Master)] but about Miranda?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (goodnight - catch up with miranda next week then)

[JohnAA] yes....

[Indigo (Master)] ok

JohnAA has left the game on Fri Nov 30 21:29:51 EST 2012

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "Ready?"

[Shurkural (TMO)] Now now... let's not let this wonderful food go to waste. Mustn't offend the cook, after all.

[Master] Time of Day: 12:00 PM. Day 28 Fin ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 28th, 342 SKR.

[Master] Time of Day: 01:00 PM. Day 28 Fin ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 28th, 342 SKR.

[Gnome (BiBo!!!)] "I already ate mine."

[Ilero (TMO)] He has been too busy wit' his eyes, and not enough wit' his mouth to have eaten much food yet, I t'ink.

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Esmerelda modified: Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: Sling, . ADDED: Dagger, .

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We were going to Ghotwood to catch up with Toybin and Miranda here as well taking care of the business at the Drake Estate.

[Indigo (Master)] looks calmly at Branwyn with that remark,

[Indigo (Master)] I do hope you understand how difficult it can be to do business there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sure it will not be easy. But it is necessary.

[Indigo (Master)] have you already gotten rid of your banned goods?

[Indigo (Lisa)] What banned goods?

[Indigo (Master)] when you reach the border guards they will search you

[Indigo (Master)] take away any mirrors, silver, holy water that you are carrying

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "If they can find it..."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They can't take away our silver....

[Indigo (Master)] smiles, they can do what they wish

Branwyn (Lisa) thinking of her nice dagger

[Indigo (Master)] they will give it back to you when you leave of course

[Indigo (Master)] they are not totally uncivilized

[Indigo (Master)] but I find it better to not bring such things into the domain

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There's not a great place to put them though.

[Indigo (Master)] here?

[Indigo (Master)] no sadly there is not

[Indigo (Master)] I suppose you will have to hope for the best

[Ilero (TMO)] (could camouflage be used to conceal something for smuggling purposes?)

[Indigo (Master)] I would offer to exchange them for you for something, but I do not think we will be meeting back up so that might not be the best thing for you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I did not know this. Thank you for warning me.

[Indigo (Master)] (camouflage would only work to help hide something you are burying, etc to hide)

[Ilero (TMO)] (what I thought. oh well)

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] ((pick pocket would help))

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] ((can use that to palm stuff and such))

[Ilero (TMO)] (only mediocre at that skill)

[Indigo (Master)] as lunch wraps up

[Ilero (TMO)] (better not to rely on it at all)

[Indigo (Master)] and the gypsies are packing up waggons to head out to the Kings Road

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And so how are you so familiar with Indigo and myself if I may ask?

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] ((Esmerelda is probably the best person to talk about this sort of thing ;) ))

[Indigo (Master)] smiles warmly at Branwyn,

[Indigo (Master)] you and Indigo were very instrmental in saving one of the Families,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thyme and , and

[Indigo (Master)] people know how rare that is for an outsider to care

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You know them?

[Indigo (Master)] not directly

[Indigo (Master)] but their story has been told

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs "oh"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You wouldn't happen to know where they are now or anything like that?

[Indigo (Master)] warm chuckle

[Indigo (Master)] did you happen to fall for a handsom young lad?

[Indigo (Master)] but no Wisewoman Thyme I do not know where she is

Branwyn (Lisa) blushes, "I just had grown to care for them is all"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Bah! It was that Pilist! Always hanging around.

Shurkural (TMO) eyes Branwyn with amusement.

[Indigo (Lisa)] He did almost set himself on fire to save us from that wraith though.

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Esmerelda modified: Equipment - ADDED: Bell, 1 gp, --, . ADDED: Chalk, 1 cp, *, . ADDED: Candle, 1 cp, *, . ADDED: Flint and steel, 5 sp, *, . ADDED: Glass bottle, 10 gp, *, . ADDED: Rope (per 50 ft.), Hemp, 1 gp, 20 lbs., . ADDED: Wineskin, 8 sp, 1 lbs., . ADDED: hand mirror, , , . ADDED: wooden stake, , , . ADDED: Garlic, , , . ADDED: smokepot (3), , , . ADDED: Flashball (3), , , . ADDED: Continual light ring, , , . ADDED: clay jar of watery death (3), , , . ADDED: Holy water, 25 gp, *, . ADDED: Holy item (symbol, water, etc.), 25 gp, *, . Spells - CHANGED: Chromatic Orb -- # Memorized: 2 (0), CHANGED: Phantasmal Force -- # Memorized: 3 (0), CHANGED: Blindness -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Improved Phantasmal Force -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Mirror Image -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Wizard Lock -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Spectral Force -- # Memorized: 2 (0), CHANGED: Fly -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Mending -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Hold Person - Wizard -- # Memorized: 1 (0), Weapons - ADDED: Dagger/Dirk, false, Dagger/Dirk, , , 0, , --, --, , , , , , $atk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1d4, 1d3, 1d6, , , , . ADDED: Sling, false, Sling, , , 0, , --, --, , , , , , $matk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1d1-1, 1d1-1, 1d1-1, , , , . Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 6 (). CHANGED: 2 -- Current: 4 (). CHANGED: 3 -- Current: 4 ().

[Indigo (Lisa)] That was good.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do you know if Thyme ever had Sarengar's baby?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ooops. Well any baby?

[Indigo (Master)] LAUGHS

[Indigo (Master)] Master Indigo, how very direct

[Indigo (Master)] but yes, Wisewoman Thyme does have a young son

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Indigo like she wants to strangle him

[Indigo (Master)] I take it you know the father?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh yeah! She dragged him off for one big last night before she became a Wisewoman.

[Indigo (Lisa)] He's a good guy. His son should be too.

[Indigo (Master)] I would be sure to enjoy your company Master Indigo if you wish to travel with us

[Indigo (Master)] but we must be going, it will be dark before we make it our way

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Any last words of advice for dealing with the Drakes?

[Ilero (TMO)] Well, we certainly wouldn't want to hold you up or keep you from your travels, no?

[Johan (Master)] Johan looks over at Toybin who has been on the outside of all this

[Johan (Master)] You and him, points to ANdrop, should fit right in together,

[Johan (Master)] you do understand that we do not bite, unless you want it

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] sighs, I do understand mister Johan, but I do not want to partake of your company,

[Shurkural (TMO)] Same applies to some others, sugar.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Huh?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] and I am certain that this man here is quite a good person as well, if he is traveling with Branwyn and INdigo

[Androp Ilkep (new guy)] Just a random person on the road to our destination gypsy... I don't care to tell you my lsifestory and I don't care to hear yours either

[Androp Ilkep (new guy)] *lifestory

[Indigo (Master)] Branwyn, I would be careful, courteous and cautious

[Indigo (Master)] and expect that anything you hope to accomplish will take time, no one seems to notice the passage of time there

[Johan (Master)] chuckles at Androp

[Johan (Master)] sharing our stories is what makes life interesting

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] ::walks over to branwyn:: "So... you are planning on heading to the Drakes?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Good advice on the first part. Time is something we have little of for the second unfortunately for we must be at the Coronation as well.

[Androp Ilkep (new guy)] Opinions vary... and yours isn't one I agree with.

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles on Johan's direction at that

[Johan (Master)] smiles, then I hope we get to see you there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm sure you shall see me there. One way or another.

[Indigo (Master)] do you have anything you wish me to carry for you?

Branwyn (Lisa) pauses then shakes her head, "thank you though"

[Indigo (Master)] very well

[Indigo (Master)] travel safely

Branwyn (Lisa) looks down at Esmerelda "yes we are going to the Drakes"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And you as well Indigo with the very beautiful name"

[Master] Time of Day: 01:23 PM. Day 28 Fin ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 28th, 342 SKR.

[Master] and teh wagons rumble along their way back towards the Kings Road

[Master] you see several children and younger women wave to you as they leave

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "Are you friendly with vampires?"

Shurkural (TMO) waves cheerily as the wagons depart, then cuddles up under Ilero's arm.

[Master] they must have been protected in teh waggons

[Master] Esmerelda moved 9'04".

[Master] Shurkural moved 50'02".

[Master] Ilero moved 53'03".

[Master] Branwyn moved 35'07".

[Master] Toybin of Castling moved 84'03".

[Master] Indigo moved 52'05".

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 59'05".

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 40'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is anyone friendly with vampires?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] Master Indigo

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "You would be surprised."

[Shurkural (TMO)] I try not to get friendly with something that just sees me as food.

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I must commend you on an excellent surprise

Indigo (Lisa) gulps

[Indigo (Lisa)] I am not!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Huh?

[Indigo (Lisa)] What surprise?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] your messenger?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] last night while I was standing guard

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] a large bird dropped off this package

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] with a note saying it was from y ou

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I think it was a swam?

[Shurkural (TMO)] (brb)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I didn't send you a package

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I was very surprised

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] this

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] (check your emails)

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] he opens up a scroll

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe it wa sthe other Indigo

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] it is a set of building plans

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] for a large keep

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] This here!

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] how di dyou get these?

Indigo (Lisa) shakes his head "I'm confused"

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] ::peers at the plans:: "Those wouldnt happen to be for the Drakes place would it?"

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] these are the original drawings the builder did for Lord Drake's castle

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] how did you find them?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] it was a stroke of genius to have a swan drop them off to us

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] who would think of such a thing

[Indigo (Lisa)] But i didn't find them! And I don't have any birds wither.

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] ::gives a suspicious smirk:: "Doing some breaking in are you? Maybe leaving some wooden stakes behind?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (either)

[Indigo (Lisa)] A swan?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] (anyone check their email yet?)

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] (well... THATS a big castle))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (didn't think you were talking to me - sorry)

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] (chuckles)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I kinda do know a couple of swansin a way, but I don't understand.

[Shurkural (TMO)] (back)

[Indigo (Lisa)] They signed the note Indigo?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] well it said from Indigo

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] or maybe that was for Indigo?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] but they seemed to know where we were who ever it was

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't know if that's even possible.

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "Well, if you guys are planning on killing vampires, you can count me in. Let me know if you have anything you want to get through a pesky checkpoint."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Does it say Bewick on it?

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] ::grins at the plans::

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] no

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] no names

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] other than Indigo

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] who is Bewick?

[Indigo (Lisa)] She's beautiful

[Indigo (Lisa)] And she's my friend

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "You guys seem to have a lot of friends."

[Indigo (Lisa)] But she's usually far away watching.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She's a swanmay Toybin.

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] raises an eyebrow

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo is especially enamoured.

Branwyn (Lisa) happily embarrasses Indigo for a turn and rumples his hair

[Shurkural (TMO)] It's been quite a day for romances coming out in the open, ain't it?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] however you managed to find these it is quite a feat

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If she knows what he is doing I am sure she would help him if she could

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't quite understand it either but they are quite detailed.

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] (TMO, Bill you both got your email?)

[Androp Ilkep (new guy)] (checking now)

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "Even has secret doors and everything."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can we say we explain the whole citadel werewolves and then vampire stealing of Wilamina story)

[Shurkural (TMO)] (yes sir. haven't read them in detail yet, and indoors isn't quite Ilero's forte, but I imagine he will study them pretty well nonetheless)

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] sure

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (secret doors are on the map)

[Master] nods

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] ((too bad the numbers arent labelled))

[Master] chuckles

[Master] you need to read everything

[Master] you have a couple of weeks

[Master] and something to discuss on the site as you plot and plan

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but wilamina might not be there yet I thought or was I wrong? I thought we might have beaten them there)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (or am I thinking of Toybin?)

[Master] am waiting to play that out with Toybin next

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry - just a million things to talk about)

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] after you start walking towards the Ghostwood

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] nods

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] Toybin listens to your story about the events at the Citadel

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] questions you about everything, looks at Androp in a new light upon hearing him chasing after hill giants and wolves, etc

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] then he hears of your encounter with the werewolves

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] and how the Queen Presumptive got away

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] he groans

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] That must be that rouge gypsy wagon that crashed through yesterday

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] rogue

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] there was one waggon traveling alone

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] we had stopped some men on horseback

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] they were giving us problems wanting to know why we were stopping them

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] a single waggon came through at breakneck speed going into the ghostwood domain

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] we did not get a chance to stop it, but I thought the guards at the check point would be sure to

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] and I had a group of 8 men I was trying to deal with

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] it is possible that she could have been inside

[Ilero (TMO)] What did t'e Drakes t'ink on you stopping all traffic to t'eir lands?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] They do not like it one bit I am told

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] they have been questioning others about my where abouts

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "But not enough to come out to meet you."

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] We kept to the woods as much as possible

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] and Miranda did very well in helping hide us

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I am certain that if you had not shown up this quickly I would have had more difficulties

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I am surprised you got here this fast

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I did not expect you for another week

Ilero (TMO) grins. "Dread Bandit Toybin, scourge of vampire lords everywhere."

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] frowns a bit at that

[Ilero (TMO)] Hye joke, Sir Toybin. It just remind me of my old days wit' t'e army, staying to t'e woods and avoiding patrols.

[Ilero (TMO)] We maked 'Dread Bandit' jokes all time. Running joke.

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] nods cautiously

[Ilero (TMO)] (hah. now he's wondering if Ilero really was a bandit, isn't he? ;) )

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "It isnt very knightly to be hiding and ambushing all the time though..."

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] so do you have a plan?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] we did not ambush anyone Miss Gnome

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] what did you say your name was?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] and should you even be here?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I am here to travel with Branwyn the Mysterious and her loyal men at arms

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "If you would be out in the open instead of hiding in bushes, I would have introduced myself properly. I am Esmerelda. Or Esmerelda the Mesmerizing for short."

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] for short?

[Shurkural (TMO)] Speaking of which, but shouldn't we be moving on a bit? We do have places to go, people to rescue?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] is that a gnomes idea of a joke?

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "I dont understand what you mean."

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] shakes his head

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "You are rescuing someone from vampires you say?"

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] so Esmerelda,

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I did not say that

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "She did."

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I was just gointo bid you good day

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] ::points to Shurkural::

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] so you can travel on and we can continue together

[Shurkural (TMO)] Shh, honey. Nobody who knows better ever listens to me.

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "No way. If you are going to a vampire castle, there is no way I am not following."

Androp Ilkep (new guy) snorts amused but stays quiet

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] looks to Branwyn for help

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "You are stuck with me Sir Toybox."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I rather curious why you would want to.

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] exactly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Are you friendly with vampires?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] it does not make any sense to go charging into the Ghostwood Domain

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "I could show you. Would you like to see?"

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "It will involve puppets."

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "Everyone loves puppets."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Puppets?

Ilero (TMO) looks for any obvious signs of vampire thralldom on the gnome. Given his lack of knowledge of gnoomes, and lack of obvious signs of thralldom, it is not likely to be a fruitful search.)

[Koorin (Master)] YAY! Puppets!

[Koorin (Master)] I like puppets

Ilero (TMO) facepalms.

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "Thats the spirit!"

Androp Ilkep (new guy) holds up his crossbow, "could use them for target practice"

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] ::claps her hands together and wiggles her fingers. with a burst of smoke a small puppet stage appears, which she disappears behind::

[Ilero (TMO)] Sorry. Nose itched.

[Koorin (Master)] hey look you can see his hand shoved up that puppets rear!

[Koorin (Master)] that can not be comfortable like that

[Koorin (Master)] at least he is short, he doesn't have to crouch down to get behind the stage

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] ::the curtain raises and you see a road:: "Once upon a time there was a performing group of actors called "The Great Gnome Actors Group of Greatness and Amazing Talent."

[Ilero (TMO)] (GGAGGAT?)

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] ::a group of little puppet people appear on the stage, along with one that looks a lot like Esmerelda::

[Koorin (Master)] HEY! Indigo! Remember when I did that Ballast on the boat? that could be in a puppet show!

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "They would travel around the world giving shows to the masses!" ::a crowd of people appear on the stage::

[Indigo (Lisa)] When you spun around and fell on your face? No one wants to watch that.

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "The masses were entertained!" ::the crowd of people says, "Yay. We are entertained."::

[Koorin (Master)] clapps appreciatively

[Koorin (Master)] they must have done a good job

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "The masses were thrilled!" ::the crowd of people says, "Yay. We are thrilled."::

[Koorin (Master)] oooo thrilled

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't get it

Shurkural (TMO) seems to be enjoying the show as well.

[Koorin (Master)] they were happy

[Koorin (Master)] it is a nice thing for them to be happy

[Koorin (Master)] I hope there are no monsters in this show

[Koorin (Master)] they don't make people happy

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "The masses threw their undergarments on stage in tribute!" ::the crowd of people start throwing tons of undergarments at the actors, burying them::

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "It was a good time for all!" ::the actors burst from underneath the undergarments and cheer::

[Indigo (Lisa)] Who throws their undergarments at people?

[Koorin (Master)] shakes her head at all the laundry that needs to be done

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "That was until one dark day." ::lightning crashes in the background::

[Koorin (Master)] maybe they think they are laundry women?

[Koorin (Master)] JUMPS

[Indigo (Lisa)] Why would they do that? That makes no sense at all.

[Shurkural (TMO)] Yeah, I mean, who even wears undergarments any more?

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "The Great Gnome Actors Group of Greatness and Amazing Talent was stopped by a dark man on the road."

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Shurkural confused

[Shurkural (TMO)] What?

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] ::a dark man appears on the stage, with glowing red eyes::

[Indigo (Lisa)] Everyone wears undergarments.

Koorin (Master) pulls out her bow

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "He was mean!" ::the man snarls, "I am mean!"::

[Koorin (Master)] booooo

[Koorin (Master)] booooo

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "He was eeeeeeevil!" ::the man snarls, "I am EEEEEEVIL!!"::

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "He smelled vaguely like dirty laundry." ::The man says, "Hey!"::

Ilero (TMO) looks at Sir Toybin and shrugs helplessly.

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] watches the stage, then looks around at the surrounding area

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] then back at the stage

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "So the dark man came to the group and with a wave of his hand, they were surrounded by wolves!" ::little wolf puppets appear on the stage and growl::

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I think that is supposed to be a joke Master Indigo

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I do not really understand gnome jokes I guess

[Indigo (Lisa)] About the puppets or about the undergarments?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I think both

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "The Great Gnome Actors Group of Greatness and Amazing Talent was scared!" ::the puppets shivver::

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ohhhhhh....

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] didn't your Brother Foto get saved from wolves?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] maybe they know each other?

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "Then, before they could say anything, the man and the wolves attacked!" ::the man and the wolves all pounce on the group, tearing them appart::

[Koorin (Master)] he is a bad man

[Ilero (TMO)] (bbs)

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "They all died!" ::little ghost puppets spring forth from each of the little gnome puppets:: "Except for one!" ::the puppet that looks like Esmerelda sneaks off, disguised as a wolf:: "She was the smartest and prettiest of the group! And she vowed vengence on the dark man and his wolves."

[Koorin (Master)] I don';t think that wolves are very pretty

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "Meanwhile, the dark man still lives, drinking the blood of the living in this dark dark land!" ::The dark man puppet cackle maniacly as blood runs down from his lips::

[Koorin (Master)] boooo

[Koorin (Master)] booooo

[Koorin (Master)] I want a happy ending

[Koorin (Master)] this is not happy

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "Will the lovely Esmerelda get revenge? Well that is to be continued." ::The puppet of esmerelda sneaks away::

[Koorin (Master)] waits

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles and claps at the show

[Koorin (Master)] looks over at Branwyn

[Koorin (Master)] that is not a happy ending

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] ::The puppet stage disappears in a puff of smoke, leaving Esmerelda behind, bowing::

[Koorin (Master)] no

[Koorin (Master)] tell the rest of the story

[Koorin (Master)] points at Esmerelda

[Koorin (Master)] go back there and tell the rest of the story

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "Well, we will just have to find out the rest of the story on our own." ::winks::

[Koorin (Master)] I want a happy ending

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "Me too, my dear. Me too."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But how did Emserelda think that she could take her revenge all by herself angainst vampires and wolves?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Especially once she saw how strong they were

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "It is a plan in development to be sure. I do have a small collection of things I have picked up at least."

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] ::opens up a purse. inside is holy water, a holy symbol, a wooden stake, garlic, a mirror and assorted other goods::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is an interesting collection. But you did hear Indigo say that we will be searched at the gates.

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "Were you not watching the show? I am an expert at making things look like other things."

[Koorin (Master)] you couldn't make it look like a happy ending,

[Koorin (Master)] pouts

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "Not yet. But I do hope to finish the story with a happy ending."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I will tell you if you think we are going to rush in and kill everything in sight, I think you have the wrong group.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well ... at least for this mission.

[Ilero (TMO)] (back)

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "Well, this group is better than no group. And I am willing to wait to see if an opportunity presents itself. And your group seems to have opportunity coming out of its ears."

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "Not everyone has special blueprints delivered to them by swan."

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "No. Only Indigo."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The Drakes are holding someone very important to us. And we must extract her and keep her amonng the living.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If we tip our hand or get careless we might lose her.

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] "Well, I would be more than happy to help with that. Anything that is bad for a vampire is good for me."

Androp Ilkep (new guy) clears his throat, "Important to some of us... not all"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well, not personally important to you Androp. But you might like the reward if we succeed.

Androp Ilkep (new guy) looks at Branwyn, "Perhaps, but you know what would be the best reward for me? Seeing her face again after we rescue her and see if she is still willing to use her dagger on me"

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] ::shrugs:: "As long as you are moving against vampires, I am happy to lend my hand to your cause."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If you rescue her, I am sure that will be the last thing on her mind.

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] wait

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She really is a kind person. She's just , well ... used to getting her way and not used to being told what to do.

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] looks at Androp

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] you saw her?

Lisa is receiving the map Roadside 1...

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] you saw Wilheimina

Androp Ilkep (new guy) snorts amused, "But not on mine."

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] when?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] where?

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] how is she?

Lisa has received the map Roadside 1.

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] I thought you said you were chasing after her that she was kidnapped by werewolves? looking at Branwyn

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] looks back at Androp

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] she threatened you with a dagger? what did you do to her?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I didn't see her. Ilero and Androp did.

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] looks at Ilero

Branwyn (Lisa) mutters "Stupid priests"

Androp Ilkep (new guy) looks at Toybin and speaks indifferently, "I didn't get to do what I wanted to do to her... thats for certain. Some bookworm priest got in our way when Ilero tried to talk to her"

[Toybin of Castling (Master)] frowns

[Master] and I think this is a good break point?

[Master] everyone understands where we are? what is happening?

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] I am in japan and cold is happening

Ilero (TMO) shrugs. "She was ... stubborn."

[Master] starting next week we will be in the Ghostwood Domain

[Ilero (TMO)] More d'an d'at, I not say right now.

[new guy] no more swamp... so thats good

[Master] grins

[Lisa] out of the swamp and into the nest of the undead

[Lisa] yes lovely

[Lisa] :)

[Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero's survival skill is in swamp, for what little it's been worth)

[Lisa] so what is up with marco's characters?

[new guy] well at least we have dry land to rest on

[Lisa] Koorin is now Bob?

[Master] Koorin is an NPC now in my control

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] koorin is an npc unless someoe takes her on as a henchman

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] anyone can do that

[Master] she will travel with the group for now as there is no reason for her to abandon you

[Master] but after this story arc is over will go back home

[Lisa] she would like the party at the end

[Master] unless ANdrop or someone wants to take her on as a henchman

[Master] but that can wait till the future

[Lisa] marco you don't want to keep her?

[new guy] honestly... I don't think I'll ever take a henchman... so no thanks

[Ilero (TMO)] Having a henchwench can come in handy. ;)

[Lisa] and she is very loyal to you

[Lisa] brushing off those gypsies

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] well, I like her, but she doesnt really have reason to follow my new character compared to any of you guys. she would probably follow indigo more than anyone, but hes already a henchman lol

[Master] Esmerelda XP award: 250. Next level in 14497.

[Master] Toybin of Castling XP award: 200. Next level in 0.

[Master] Miranda XP award: 700. Next level in 700.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 200. Next level in 86714.

[Master] Ilero XP award: 200. Next level in 18271.

[Master] Androp Ilkep XP award: 200. Next level in 7365.

[Master] Shurkural XP award: 100. Next level in 4172.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 100. Next level in 10292.

[Master] Koorin XP award: 100. Level-up!

[Master] Hoffman XP award: 150. Next level in 19695.

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel XP award: 100. Next level in 5138.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 100. Next level in 815.

[Lisa] I don't think I can handle three

[Ilero (TMO)] Flirting is what flirts do. :)

[Lisa] but I would miss her if she goes

[Lisa] but not for a while

[Master] many weeks to go for that

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] yep

[Lisa] and Llath is on ice so to speak?

[Ilero (TMO)] (hah, and she just leveled up, too)

[new guy] well Koorin has his blood right? and if she bails after this is over...

[Lisa] good point

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] well, if a chance to ressurect him presents itself, we can raise him and thats that.

[new guy] unless someone else would want to take the blood from her.... which I'm not sure why anyone would

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] but ressurects are a pain to come by

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] not to mention a pain to pay off

[Ilero (TMO)] (sell it to the highest vampire bidder? Limited vintage drink)

[TMO] never any more to be had

[Lisa] all favors are

[Master] lol

[new guy] Alright... thanks for the game guys... going to get some food

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] laters.

[Lisa] glad you are back!

[new guy] take care and I'll see you next week

[TMO] see ya

[Lisa] goodnight :)

[Master] have a great night

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] can I make my rolls bob?

[Master] sure

new guy has left the game on Fri Nov 30 23:15:51 EST 2012

[Master] let me check my numbers

[Master] but I know you are going to get I think 5 percentage rolls

[Master] so youc an start with those

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] (1d100) [1d100=1] 1

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] (1d100) [1d100=55] 55

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] (1d100) [1d100=77] 77

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] (1d100) [1d100=14] 14

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] (1d100) [1d100=58] 58

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] 1 is good

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] I like 1

[Lisa] I will let you roll in peace

[Lisa] Like the new character - she will be fun

[Lisa] goodnight all

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] :)

[TMO] bye LIsa

Lisa has left the game on Fri Nov 30 23:17:14 EST 2012

[TMO] g'nite all

[Master] three more rolls marco

[Master] night TMO

TMO has left the game on Fri Nov 30 23:17:27 EST 2012

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] (1d100) [1d100=54] 54

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] (1d100) [1d100=13] 13

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] (1d100) [1d100=47] 47

[Master] OK

[Master] so three d20 now

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] (3d20) [3d20=3,2,9] 14

[Master] potion of ire resistance, potion of speed, potion of gaseous form, potion of levitation and boots of striding and springing

[Master] fire resistance

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] I forget what those boots do. Do they increase my movement rate or something?

[Master] yes and allow for jumping

[Master] will be interesting

[Master] none of them are very illusion gnome like

[Master] but they all do fit together as a package

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] running away is very illusion gnome like

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] and those all help for that

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] cept maybe fire resistance

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] nless I am running away in a volcano

[Master] chuckles

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] ooh. helps my AC too

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Esmerelda modified: Magic Item Summary - ADDED: Boots of Striding and Springing, , . Armor - Magic Bonus:: CHANGED: -1 (null). AC FINAL:: CHANGED: -2 (-1). Consumable Magic Items - ADDED: Potion of Fire Resistance, , , . ADDED: Potion of Levitation, , , . ADDED: Potion of Speed, , , . ADDED: Potion of Gaseous Form, , , .

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] would the potion of speed double my boots speed?

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] so I go from 12 move to 24?

[Master] for a short burst I think yes

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] yay

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] FLEEE!!!!

[Master] might be even more

[Master] will have to see

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] that is probably the best magic roll I have ever had for a character

[Master] you did very well

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] though the thing about potions is you NEVER use them

[Master] no magic weapon but still very good

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] because you can only use them once, you are always thinking, should I use them this time?

[Master] at least you know what these potions are

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] yep

[Master] you have a bunch in the party pack still that are unknown

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] okay. gonna make me some lunch

[Master] have a great day

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] you too

[Esmerelda (BiBo!!!)] laters

BiBo!!! has left the game on Fri Nov 30 23:27:37 EST 2012


XP awarded