View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Oct1008

Oct 10 08 - Trade Wars

[BOB] ==== Gaming session has been running for and 59 seconds ====

[BOB] I am away from the keyboard.

Kaz has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 18:29:16 EDT 2008

Kaz is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

Kaz has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

[Kaz] Hullo!

[BOB] I am back at the keyboard.

[BOB] Huzzah!

[BOB] Mike just walked in is setting up

[Kaz] :)

[Kaz] Cool, hi Mike

[BOB] off to order food adn such, will be right back

[BOB] I am away from the keyboard.

[BOB] I am back at the keyboard.

[BOB] he wants to know if that darling husband of yours is showing up tonight?

[Kaz] Oh, and Valgar said to tell Antarias that he looks like the south end of a north-bound warthog. *cough*

[Kaz] Not sure, he said probably not. Getting off work at 7 (8 to you), and has to be up early, I believe.

[BOB] ahh

[Kaz] I think he'll probably try to pop in, but I don't want to promise for him.

[BOB] Mike just said "I am surprised he knows directions that well"

[Kaz] lol

[Kaz] Oh, Vicki called me. She won't be in tonight, she and hubby had to do some family stuff, hours from home.

[BOB] ok

[BOB] you and or Guy and or Mike needs to set up an insult page

[Kaz] lol

[Kaz] Will do

[BOB] OH

John has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 18:37:13 EDT 2008

John is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

John has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

[Kaz] oh?

[BOB] there is a place Wine Women and More Wine

[Kaz] Hi John :)

[BOB] the Dragonslayer bar in Wolfspack

[BOB] that would be a great place to make a link to the insults page from

[Kaz] ahh, okay! A page for that, then

[Kaz] from that, rather

[BOB] if there is not a page for WWmW then we can create that too

[BOB] I bet there is not actually

mikE has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 18:38:16 EDT 2008

mikE is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

mikE has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

[BOB] let me go make one

[Kaz] I don't think there is, but that's no prob

[Kaz] Hey, Mike

[John] hello all

[Kaz] How are you guys tonight?

[mikE] hey all

[mikE] ready to kick ass and take names

[mikE] tonight, we dine in hell!

[Kaz] names? Who cares about names?

[Kaz] lol

[John] I like your attitude

[Kaz] You're picking up the bill for that, yes?

[mikE] what? it'll only cost.... YOUR SOUL

[John] Mike did you see the recent posts of how Kaz is going to save the day again?

[mikE] nope.

[Kaz] hehe

[mikE] i ignore all kaz related materials and wait for guy to come along and amuse me

[John] this is how I see it:

[mikE] i mean, i love our clerics

[Kaz] Clerics: Just because they heal you doesn't mean they like you.

[John] Kylia and Kaz are talking as the wizard and thief climb down the ladder

[John] and a thief but that is another story

[mikE] you don't have to LIKE me, just keep me alive

[John] Kaz said I wish I could have seen this comming adn just undo it all

[John] and Kylia says to Moyia? actual we can with this and pulls out the Celtic artifact that reverses time

[mikE] but i came up with a great battle plan

[Kaz] Here's my question about undoing the event: does anyone remember afterward what happened? Because what's to prevent them from doing the same stupid thing?

[mikE] but... kicking ass...

[mikE] what about my ass kicking?

[Kaz] Oh, Mike. Don't worry. I'll be GLAD to kick your ass!

[Kaz] :D

[mikE] i put a lot of thought into it.

[John] We should end up all up top with all the hechman ready to go into the bacement

[John] we will still need it, first we need to save our hechmen

[mikE] so we still get to kick ass and take names? shweet

[mikE] eh. my henchman's alive. =P

[John] if you all lwant to

[John] :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

[Kaz] I dunno, John. I don't think Mike likes fighting very much.

[mikE] man, i've gotten hooked on that stupid blood and dnd mini game on facebook

[Kaz] He'll probably want to run away, or something.

[John] we would be cutting the number of spectors in half, so less xp I know

[mikE] they're so simple, but so addicting

[Kaz] I agree, Mike.

[Kaz] and... I agree, John.

[mikE] i still think we should all take turns wearing the ring of regen and killing each other to farm xp

[mikE] our chars are worth a lot of xp at our levels

[BOB] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.InsultForum

[John] THEY DRAIN LEVELS!

[mikE] what do?

[Kaz] I'm less worried about xp and more worried about having fun.

[John] sorry, I was thinking you were serrious, my mistake

[mikE] spectres have to actually hit you to drain your level.

[mikE] so who cares?

[mikE] now, if they were vampires, that'd be bad. they can charm you.

[John] we are so dead, Mike is in THAT mood

[mikE] but in that little hallway the ladder comes into, i can pop into defensive mode and be at max ac

[BOB] LOL

[John] let me guess Fritz and Barb will be late so it will be Paul vs 15 spectre?

[BOB] no clue on Fritz or barb yet

[mikE] i dunno, whenever i get into combat monster mode we usually come out on top.

[BOB] Lorie is a presumed yes Vicki is a no

[BOB] so the page is set up for you Kaz

[BOB] will let you guys decide how you want it laid out beyond that, links to other pages for specific arguments, etc.

[John] does Lori need to be here to use the artifact?

[BOB] yes

[John] ::waiting to see who shows up::

[BOB] off to finally order food now the insults are started for them

[mikE] c'mon john, we can take 'em

[Kaz] I need to pop some stuff into the oven - brb

[Kaz] I am away from the keyboard.

[mikE] i stand up front and you blast them from behind

[John] Mike you have a character desigend for combat

[mikE] because we know paul loves blasting behinds...

[John] it would be beter for you to have Ant stand up from and Fin stand behind

[John] Paul does not have that many combat spells and Fritz overrulled one of my beter ones

[mikE] fin's busy dangling from one foot off a giant eagle

[John] then Ant has to step up

[John] and it's a big step for him

[mikE] and he doesnt' have an infinite supply of magic arrows. we need magic weapons for these

[John] if it is just us then so be it

[John] ::puts hand into circle::

Lorie :O) has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 18:54:54 EDT 2008

Lorie :O) is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

Lorie :O) has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

[mikE] hey lor

[John] thank god it's Lori

[BOB] so food is ordered

[John] congrats

[Lorie :O)] Hola

[Lorie :O)] So...

[John] hey hey

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kaz] back

[Lorie :O)] Paul took the girls to a football game with his brother and sister-in-law

[Kaz] Hiya Lorie :)

[John] highschool?

[Lorie :O)] :: waves :: Evening to John and Kaz.... hola to Mike and Bob (long time no speak )

[Lorie :O)] Yup

[BOB] wow you are childless and husband less and wants to hang out with us

[Lorie :O)] Their Alma Mater

[Lorie :O)] Well the alternative is my mother-in-law

[BOB] all warm and tingling

[Lorie :O)] somehow you all were more appealing

[John] gee that makes me feel better

[BOB] or a long hot bubble bath, book and wine

[mikE] i prefer my mater to be solid

[Lorie :O)] in her bathtub?

[Lorie :O)] OMG

[Lorie :O)] I'd rather hang off the Giant Eagle with Finglas

[mikE] ew. old people bathtubs smell funny

[Lorie :O)] uh huh

[BOB] chuckles, I can not wait to see what Kylia posts to the Insult Forum

[Lorie :O)] What?

[Lorie :O)] I have to actively insult people now?

[BOB] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.InsultForum

[BOB] new page tonight

[Lorie :O)] Hmmmm...

Christy has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 19:01:07 EDT 2008

Christy is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

Christy has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

[Kaz] Christy! Hi :)

[BOB] hey Christy!

[Christy] hello everyone!

[John] hello

[Lorie :O)] Evening Christy

[Lorie :O)] So... I'm talking D&D up to our WoW friends in Raid Intentions

[John] Ladies did you like the idea I propsed earlier?

[BOB] ok let me know when everyone is ready to start clicking off the Iniitiave now

[BOB] cool Lor

[Lorie :O)] Pulling out an artifact and turning back time?

[BOB] sending them to our site? or just about D7d in general?

[John] yes, that is plan A

[Lorie :O)] They wanted me to go raid an instance tonight... I explained this is my D&D night

[Lorie :O)] They asked how I do that on the internet

[Lorie :O)] I told them the cliff notes version of the story

[BOB] grins, Lorie promoting Klooge

[Lorie :O)] Offered to let them come watch us

[Lorie :O)] :)

[John] is that possible?

[BOB] of course, be glad to have them in

[John] the clif notes?

[Lorie :O)] Lorie, promoting friends getting to gether and being together

[John] she took the deal

[Lorie :O)] John -- I'm 7 states away

[Lorie :O)] This is a chance where I get to talk to you at least once a week

[Lorie :O)] Otherwise, given our crazy lives with kids... who knows how often it would be

[BOB] HUGS

[Lorie :O)] There are few people in this world that you get to choose to be in your life... I'm fortunate that I have all of you

[Lorie :O)] ... :: shrugs :: Yes even you Mike :: wink ::

[Christy] you're sooo sweet

[Lorie :O)] :: shrugs ::

[John] sniff sniff

[Lorie :O)] It's true

[Christy] i know what you mean. I'd go back to FL in a second if I could sell my worthless house

[Christy] er, I mean greatly devalued

[Lorie :O)] :: nods :: If I could find a job for Paul and I and have money ... I'd be in my tiny Tamarac apartment to have face-to-face friends like you guys again

[Lorie :O)] And I looked at my 401(k) today

[Lorie :O)] I shouldn't have

[Christy] oh, don't even

[Lorie :O)] Yeah

[Lorie :O)] It wasn't pretty

[BOB] yeah had a shuddering moment last weekend

[BOB] don't need to go back

[Christy] i prefer to remain blissfully ignorant

[Kaz] Just think, 40 years from now, we will all be huddled together in a tar shack, playing D&D while we share a can of Alpo.

[Christy] no way. it's cat food all the way.

[John] do not sell , it will go back up

[John] eventualy

[Christy] not selling anything

[BOB] tempted to buy GM

[BOB] you figure it has to go to 0 again some time

[BOB] and then you have doubled your money

[BOB] that was ten dollars

[Lorie :O)] Someone sent me an email that talked about the value of stocks a year ago versus now

[Christy] scary scary scary

[Lorie :O)] Assuming you bought 1000 dollars worth of each of them

[John] I know what you are going to say

[Lorie :O)] at the end, they concluded that basically you would have been better off to buy 1000 dollars in beer and recycle the cans

[Kaz] Someone I know posted that on a message board

[Lorie :O)] because that would have been worth nearly 4x as much

[Kaz] Yes, it's the 401-Keg plan :D

[BOB] chuckles, adn if they were in copper cans would have been 10 x

[BOB] ok

[Christy] and had a nice buzz to boot

[BOB] so back to the topic at hand

[John] do we use the artifact?

[Christy] did I leave early last week? what artifact?

[John] the one Kylia has in her back pocket

[Christy] handy

[Christy] what's it do?

[Lorie :O)] BTW, one last off-topic discussion... Pandora is darn cool because they are playing the Blue Man Group

[John] it allows a Celtic to undo one advent she or he has seen

[BOB] grins,

[mikE] it makes gerbils. that's why she keeps it in her back pocket

[mikE] ....

[BOB] CNet did a bit on the ten internet compainies they wished would make it through the meltdown

[BOB] Pandora was one of them

[John] so anyway

[Lorie :O)] I've been using it just over a week and the station almost matches my Yahoo that I've had 10 years

[Christy] so what are we looking to undo? the catastrophe with the henchmen or something worse?

[Lorie :O)] Yes...how far back can I go?

[John] Kaz's hench men should be able to stop the henchmen from opeing the bacement

[Lorie :O)] :: hopeful grin :: could I get some dead friends back so I don't have to talk to the sky all the time

[Lorie :O)] No one ever talks back

[Kaz] *console*

[John] saving all the hecnman, they decide to page Paul and he gets the rest of the DSers

[BOB] where is that item detailed John?

[BOB] so that we can double check everything for you

[John] i have no clue I thought you created it

[BOB] lol

[BOB] I vaguely remember this, was counting on a name or soemthing to double check

[John] we got it just after or just before we released all the spider fieds from the spinder lay cave when we were ambushed by the rock slide

[BOB] that is all you have for me?

[John] thought it was from the time godess we helped find the Memoraial Dungen again

[BOB] soemthign that "we got it 5 years ago in a dungeon we visited 30+ times

[Kaz] You mean you don't automatically remember EVERYTHING about that ?

[BOB] ok

Barb has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 19:18:40 EDT 2008

Barb is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

Barb has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

[John] it was a pretty nice gift

[Kaz] Heya Barb!

[BOB] will check what I have

[Lorie :O)] Evening Bard

[Lorie :O)] :: shakes head ::

[Lorie :O)] Evening Barb

[Lorie :O)] Sorry about that

[John] Lori you know Barb, can you understand why she entered the bacement like third?

[John] I alwys thought she was way in the back

[Barb] evening everyone

[John] oh hi Barb

[Lorie :O)] LOL

Barb is receiving the map Basement of Tower...

Barb has received the map Basement of Tower.

[Christy] hey Barb!

[Barb] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sebrina (Barb)] christy!!!!

[Christy] I have to get something into the oven so I'll BRB. I vote yes to whatever Lorie proposes.

[Christy] unless, of course, it involves being dead

[Christy] I am away from the keyboard.

[mikE] sure sure. point me towards danger azeem. i'm ready

[BOB] ok

[BOB] I have a basic idea in my head, but need to find details, you do not have anythign else John or Lorie?

[Kaz] Well, one of our options is to use the artifact (whatever it turns out to be) to make it so the henchies never open the basement. Then the big Dragonslayers can come, wearing their big-boy pants, and kick spectre tushy.

[Lorie :O)] Is this from the Chronomancer John?

[BOB] I just don't know if that item can turn back 4 days or not

[John] yes?

[John] I remember thinking that it could, it was any event the worshiper saw

[John] i rember saying I was going to mess with BOB and undo when Khan saw the mage from Thedd drained to 0 level

[Kaz] We should probably have a page of all the magic items the party has and what they do.

[John] would be noce

[John] no one likes paperwork

[Kaz] I would type it up, just need the information.

[John] i used to, be changed priorities

[Kaz] brb

[Kaz] I am away from the keyboard.

[mikE] okay, so here's BOB, trying to sort through all the torc docs on his computer.

[mikE] i ask if he's looked on kylia's char sheet. pull it up, oh, there it is. torc of choosing

[John] step 1 done

[Christy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Barb] what's for dinner christy?

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[mikE] PIZZA!!!!

[BOB] ok, found it Sep 16 05

[BOB] was after the Celtic Burial Grounds

[Lorie :O)] Not THAT long ago

[Lorie :O)] Jeez

[Lorie :O)] You would have thought it was 10 years ago

[Lorie :O)] LOL

[BOB] Guard] I will grant you the Torc of Choosing [Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] ok may I ask what that is? [Guard] it is was buried here with our queens [Guard] it will allow the wearer one time to choose to change one thing in the past [Guard] it can not be something directly with your self [Lorie] Metal hung around your neck...usually with Gems and the like [Finglass (mikE)] We can kill the lich aborning!!!! [Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] intresting [Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] how far in the past? [Guard] anything that you have seen happen [Finglass (mikE)] And what do the rest of us recieve? [Lorie] Seen Happen? Hmmm...what if you had a dream sequence?? [Lorie] :D [Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] can anyone use this item? [Lorie] 1 chance [Lorie] so says Bob [Lorie] :( [Finglass (mikE)] ::still say we kill them all and take everything for ourselves:: [Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] I ask again [Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] can anyone use this item? [Alastair (BiBo!!!)] me, kylia, and um... rob's char [Guard] celtic people only John [Finglass (mikE)] ::this has become lame:: [Lorie] Celtic... Mike is Celtic [Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] THE ELF? [Finglass (mikE)] ::nuh uh. I'm elven:: [Lorie] You converted... you just forget [Alastair (BiBo!!!)] just me kylia and rob's char [Lorie] all the time :D [Guard] John, it works only for celitc people, and onlyin the current era [Lorie] Sean converted too [Guard] living memory as Sean has put it [Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] but how direct, if we saw it it is somewhat direct [Guard] nop [Guard] if it affects you [Guard] the example is the boulders falling on Fudge [Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] could say Kylia stop EL from opening the door before he checked traps? [Guard] Fudge can not use it, but Kylia not affected by the boulder could [Paul Elvenstire (JohnA)] she was effected by the aftermath [Guard] nods

[mikE] okay, so valgar and anterias' insult bout was 75 lines long.

[John] the nod says so much

[Christy] I was just making brownies. I promised the family a yummy treat.

[mikE] okay, so i suppose we can have rhys decide to choose that the henchies didn't open up the door down and called paul instead

[mikE] oh gods, bob got fungus on the pizza

[John] I take that as seconding the motion

[Lorie :O)] Yeah for mushrooms

mikE has left the game on Fri Oct 10 19:43:20 EDT 2008

[Lorie :O)] I told my boss that I wanted the Mushroom treatment today

[Lorie :O)] Turn off the lights and sit in the dark and he can continue to throw shit at me

[Lorie :O)] Wow... Mushrooms made Mike that unhappy

[BOB] makes me very unhappy

[Kaz] Aww, poor Mike. I'll same him from the fungus! I'll eat the pizza for him!

[BOB] and they have been gone for ten mintues

[BOB] sucks

mikE has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 19:44:57 EDT 2008

mikE is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

mikE has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

[BOB] been doing too many other things to even open the box

[John] FYI BOB is a carnivor

[Christy] Bob would never willingly put mushrooms on a pizza

[mikE] at least he's sane. the rest of you are all nuts

[Kaz] Wow, Bob. Mushrooms rock the pizza!

[Lorie :O)] Too bad Marco isn't there

[Lorie :O)] you could commiserate together

[Lorie :O)] because I know how much veggie love he has

Player has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 19:46:40 EDT 2008

Player is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

Player has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

[mikE] but, it isn't even veggie. it's fungus.

[Christy] yum yum yum

[John] never talk politics, religon or pizza toppings

[Kaz] lol

[Lorie :O)] :: shakes head :: You can talk all those things

[Lorie :O)] You just need to respect the fact that not everyone will agree with you and that's okay

[BOB] ok so you all saw what I put here from that chat log

[BOB] you need someone who is Celtic to have seen the action

[BOB] and then that person can reverse

[Lorie :O)] Ummm... Gretchen?

[BOB] back to that which they have seen

[Lorie :O)] She didn't go down in the hole

[BOB] Gretchen or Rhys both count

[Christy] so who's Celtic and who has seen it?

[BOB] as being Celtic and seeing the hatchway open

[BOB] who are both still alive

[John] not directly effected

Player is receiving the map Basement of Tower...

Player has received the map Basement of Tower.

[Christy] great, we have what we need with extras

[BOB] nods, if you want to use this, it is a one shot magic item

[Kaz] You talking extra brownies, Christy? I'll be right over. :D

[Lorie :O)] I'll bring the apple Crisp christy and ice cream of course

[Kaz] Apple Crisp simply cries out for cinnamon ice cream

[John] now i have to go get icecream

[John] brb

[Lorie :O)] We picked another bushel last weekend with grapes and walnuts

[Lorie :O)] and fresh cider

[Lorie :O)] girls loved it

[Kaz] sounds lovely

[BOB] welcome Player by teh way

[Barb] huuuuuummmmmm fresh cider

[BOB] so Lorie you are ok with using your item this way?

[BOB] handing it over to Gretchen and Rhys?

[Player] hello i just am figuring how kloog works lol

[John] or

[Player] by observing

[Kaz] Hello player

[BOB] nods, Edit and Preferences you can change your name

[BOB] and feel free to ask any questoins you have

[Lorie :O)] Well it's only been 3 1/2 years

[Lorie :O)] Should we wait?

[Lorie :O)] :: waves at Player ::

[John] for now this is going to look like any other chat room

[Lorie :O)] Cow?

[Lorie :O)] Moo?

[Christy] (i made fluffernutter brownies. Brownies with peanut butter chips, nuts on top and then a layer of marshmallo.)

[Cow] :D

[mikE] ew. nuts are gross

[BOB] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Oct 10 20:02:29 EDT 2008 ====

Kaz has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 20:02:45 EDT 2008

Kaz is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

Kaz has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

mikE has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 20:02:53 EDT 2008

mikE is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

mikE has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

[BOB] no clue what happened there

[BOB] will let everyoen log in and then pick up again

John has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 20:03:29 EDT 2008

John is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

John has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

Lorie :O) has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 20:03:35 EDT 2008

Lorie :O) is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

Lorie :O) has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

Christy has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 20:03:41 EDT 2008

Christy is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

Christy has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

Barb has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 20:04:55 EDT 2008

Barb is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

Barb has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

[Lorie :O)] :: tap tap :: And we're back?

[BOB] think so

[Kaz] Looks like

[BOB] Lorie yoru Player disapeared

[BOB] but other than that we are good

[John] why to sell Klooge

[John] or get rid of the spy

[BOB] so Gretchen uses the Torc?

[BOB] or Rhys?

[BOB] both are a good fit for it

[Lorie :O)] Gretchen

[BOB] ok

[John] hold on to your hats

[BOB] adn you watn to go back to teh spot just before Brad opened up the trap door?

[John] (too late we already crashed)

[John] "I've got a bad feeling about this"

[Lorie :O)] Yes

[mikE] wroooooar

[mikE] ::shakes his fists in the air::

[John] :)

[BOB] ok, and so when that happens **BLINK***

[BOB] Brad adn Gretchen are on the map now

[BOB] to talk to each other

[John (to BOB only)] I called fritz fyi

[Christy] brb-gotta take care of the kiddos for a bit

[Christy] I am away from the keyboard.

[BOB] Gretchen what are you going to say?

[John] wait

[John] don't

[John] stop

[John] :;giggles to self::

[mikE] is that a don't or a don't stop?

[Lorie :O)] Gretchen? She doesn't say anything... why would she?

[BOB] becasue she just sent everyone back

[John] she knows she did that

[BOB] and now Brad is about to open up the trap door again

[John] for a reason

[BOB] no one else knows what happened

[BOB] Gretchen does

[Lorie :O)] :: taps Brad :: I wouldn't do that :: in hushed tones

[Bradwarden (mikE)] "Yeah? Why not?"

[Lorie :O)] We need Lady Kylia, Sir Paul and Sir Finglas

[Bradwarden (mikE)] "Someone have a stroke of common sense?"

[Bradwarden (mikE)] "That's what I said back at the forest."

[Lorie :O)] There is something down there...

[Lorie :O)] :: nods :: we should go now

[Bradwarden (mikE)] "Good luck making them listen."

[Bradwarden (mikE)] "Fine with me. Let the orc lift it herself." ::drops the rope::

[John] as Khan: What is wrong?

[Bradwarden (mikE)] "I like you girlie. I'll bring you some good ale that I've brewed back home."

Lorie :O) has left the game on Fri Oct 10 20:14:16 EDT 2008

[BOB] (she will be right back)

[Bradwarden (mikE)] "We ain't lifting the door."

[John] oh she ment leave Klooge, Ok

[John] see ya

[John] :)

[Bradwarden (mikE)] "We need to get the big boys and girls to deal with this witch."

Lorie :O) has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 20:14:53 EDT 2008

Lorie :O) is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

Lorie :O) has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

[John] timming is everything

[John] leave them wainting more

[John] clif hanger 101

[John] you are just like Heroes

[Lorie :O)] We have to leave now

[Lorie :O)] We need Lady Kylia and the others

[John] as Khan: Why?

[Lorie :O)] We can't open the door

[Lorie :O)] There are spectres down there

[Lorie :O)] ... :: whispers :: and you die

[Lorie :O)] :: looks at her toes, clearly uncomfortable ::

[John] As Khan: I take it you have a good reason, ::drops jaw::

[Lorie :O)] Lady Kylia will be mad if you die

[Bradwarden (mikE)] "Sounds like a good reason to me."

[Lorie :O)] Lady Kylia likes you

[Bradwarden (mikE)] "I hate to say I told yeh so, but... I told yeh so."

[John] as Khan: ok, lets walk away and call the DragnSlayers

[BOB] (khan is on the map now)

[Lorie :O)] She remembers before you were as you are now

[John] (tks)

[Lorie :O)] She told Wilson about how you used to do great magic

[Bradwarden (mikE)] if anyone is an old comic book fan, i'm so seeing khan as nightcrawler in this adventure

[Lorie :O)] :: nods ::

[Khan (John)] how?

[Bradwarden (mikE)] he always used an image inducer to go out in public looking like a human

[Khan (John)] Nightcrawler was much more flamboyant

[Khan (John)] oh yea, in that way yes

[BOB] Rave Starfire moved 47'00".

[Khan (John)] Everyone ready for me to page paul?

[Lorie :O)] :: looks at the group :: I'm not in charge and you can make the final call...but I strongly urge the group not to open that door

[Bradwarden (mikE)] "Go ahead."

[BOB] Spectre Troll #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 52 (9) - Unharmed

[Khan (John)] he will probably want us to go back to the river, can you find us any closer water Gretchen?

[BOB] Spectre Troll #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 52 (29) - Unharmed

[Khan (John)] (there is that)

[Bradwarden (mikE)] "The river was about a mile back that way."

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] :: nods and toddles off to find water and return back to the group to report it ::

[Khan (John)] ::Pages Paul::

[BOB] and he is on the Map

[BOB] and it is daylight for him back home

[BOB] see how many things an artifact can change

[Bradwarden (mikE)] do you think centaurs look at donkeys and say nice ass?

[BOB] wink

[Khan (John)] do we need to watch me talk to myself, again wink wink

[Khan (John)] nods to blind man

[BOB] is up to you

[BOB] overall I think you can choose who goes home, who stays

[BOB] and of those that stay who goes down

[BOB] all you know

[BOB] is that Gretchen says there are Spectres down there

[Khan (John)] I would think Khan would stay home

[Bradwarden (mikE)] is ooey gooey spectres

[Khan (John)] Paul takes his ring back

[Bradwarden (mikE)] yeah. brad's done at this point

[Bradwarden (mikE)] do we want val along as a thief?

[Khan (John)] even without Fin?

[Bradwarden (mikE)] she doesn't need fin along to do anything

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Gretchen has had enough playing Dragonslayer

[Khan (John)] I would say yes but I do not want to insult or dicourage barb from playing

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] She wants to go talk to invisible beavers

[Bradwarden (mikE)] her and ant are basically independent adventurers

[Bradwarden (mikE)] brad will go home and bring a cask of his finest to the duck pond and chat up gretchen

[BOB] how about Rhys?

[Bradwarden (mikE)] he should spin around his sword a bunch of times and run to that tree and back

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Rhys of Gilmairay (Kaz)] Rhys is going to stay with Moirra. And she doesn't have much of a choice with Valgar.

[BOB] ok

[Rhys of Gilmairay (Kaz)] I wish my chat window would stop disappearing

[Bradwarden (mikE)] so no val?

[Bradwarden (mikE)] just ant?

[BOB] John what about Ariella?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] not just you Kaz?

[John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Paul Elvenstire modified: Notes - CHANGED: Ring of Holding Currently Holding -- :

true sight

(

on loan to Khan ).

[John] funny you should ask

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] I couldn't see the whole screen and chat disappeared...that's why I restarted

[Rhys of Gilmairay (Kaz)] Eww

[Rhys of Gilmairay (Kaz)] I hope mind doesn't come to thatpoint

[John] upuntil you mentioned somethin in a post I thought she was her own henchman

[BOB] going to guess with Hans that he wants his to stay back

[John] she even said so earlier

[Rhys of Gilmairay (Kaz)] I think it's refresh chat history time

[BOB] Glabius moved 115'08".

[BOB] Dilneas moved 83'10".

[John] this combat is certainly strke force time, so no lightweights

[Rhys of Gilmairay (Kaz)] Okay, hopefully that will help

[BOB] Valedianna moved 96'11".

[John] can not hide in shadows from shadows and spectres

[BOB] well lightweights woudl stay upstairs at least

[Kaz] yes

[John] does Kylia have that amulet that lets her turn?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Something like that

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Girdle of Priestly Warding

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Turn at 9th level

[John] I say you take them all on yourself, you go girl

[BOB] how about Kit?

[John] no

guy has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 20:29:04 EDT 2008

guy is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

guy has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

[John] now some guy shows up and wants to play

[BOB] Kit in Protectorate? or here at the tower?

[John] is this grand central station?

[Antarias (mikE)] woohoo! hey stinky

[John] taking a vacation in Memorial dungeon with Kaz

[John] where it is noce and warm

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Evening Guy

[BOB] ok, so Ariella, Mentor and Valiant are the last to choose if they stay or go home

[BOB] Val'Iant Le Quella moved 24'09".

[BOB] Mentor moved 21'08".

[BOB] Ariella moved 26'08".

[BOB] Chohen, Rave Starfire, Sebrina, Arilyn, Paul Elvenstire and Tori moved 95'09".

[BOB] Paul Elvenstire moved 5'02".

[BOB] Sebrina moved 5'09".

[BOB] Tori moved 8'02".

[BOB] Arilyn moved 43'07".

[BOB] Rave Starfire moved 65'08".

[BOB] Chohen moved 79'10".

[BOB] the group in on the lower left of the map

[BOB] those that are definately here

[BOB] 13 party members

[BOB] Val'Iant Le Quella moved 10'10".

[BOB] Mentor moved 10'03".

[John] we send cohoen off on his own I think

[guy] hi all and that odor is your upper lip Antarius

[Christy] I am back at the keyboard.

[BOB] so christy and john need to work out the Arilla thing

[Christy] Ariella would like to do whatever will not get her killed or turned into a spectre

[John] rhys should stay behind

[Valgar (guy)] drink lots of ale then

[Christy] I think staying behind sounds just lovely

[John (to BOB only)] Jo-ann is on way home

[Kaz] Well, Moirra can order him to go back home

[John] take a day off in Roadhaven

[Kaz] Okay, Rhys stays home. He's not thrilled about it, though.

[BOB] you do need someone on watch up top,

[BOB] etc.

[John] Paul thanks everyone for helping

[Kaz] Valgar is still there

[John] yes 13 people, I think we can handle it

[BOB] and someone who knows where the forest of the Rubato is

[Kaz] I was going to have Rhys and Valgar up there together

[BOB] and can talk to the elves

[John] well....

[John] you have a point

[BOB] just making sure you don't short your self in the interest of keeping everyone too safe

[Valgar (guy)] I go where Lady Moirra goes

[BOB] you can use Chohen for it

[John] but I bet Fritz will keep his henchman uptop and they can take care of it

[BOB] ok

[BOB] so

[John] I do not want Chohen with us, Paul and Druids do not mix

[BOB] very well then

[BOB] what will you do with him?

[BOB] transfer him to Roadhaven?

[John] one sec Mike is calling

[Antarias (mikE)] yoo hoo!

[Antarias (mikE)] johnny!

[Antarias (mikE)] over here cutie pie

[Kaz] lol

[Christy] Ariella would be happy to talk to elves if that would help

[Valgar (guy) (to mikE only)] stop playing with your mangina old mike lol

[BOB] Christy did you want to take Ariella on as a henchman? or let her continue as one of John's followers

[Christy] no, I created her to be mine

[BOB] ok

[Christy] mine mine mine

[BOB] so she is going to stay home this time?

[BOB] or are you keeping her out here on the adventure with you?

[BOB] and John when you read this, we need to replace that follower

[Christy] she would like to help out with whatever we need to do with the elves while the pcs are killing the spectres

[BOB] ok

[BOB] Ariella moved 77'07".

[John] i will ofer to send Chohen where ever he wants (now) hough my pool but he does not get to stay in Gon

[BOB] and the final answer on Chohen is?

[BOB] ok

[BOB] he will end up in Roadhaven

mikE has left the game on Fri Oct 10 20:43:20 EDT 2008

[BOB] and then make his way home over time

mikE has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 20:43:36 EDT 2008

mikE is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

mikE has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

[BOB] Combat has finished.

mikE has left the game on Fri Oct 10 20:43:42 EDT 2008

[BOB] ok so now to open that trap door

[John] so the plan of attack will now be...

[BOB] and ?

[Christy] plan? we don't need no stinkin' plan...

[BOB] reemmber that trap door needs 25 total strength points to open it

[Christy] hahaha

[John] Ant is all that?

[John] does he need to hold it

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Kylia can do that

[Kaz] Oh, so Arilyn doesn't want protection from evil this time, right Christy?

[BOB] you had tied it off with Brad

[Barb] and since when does this group ever follow a plan?

[BOB] new day with everyone at full and all spells

[Christy] what? who said no protection? I never refuse protection from evil

[Kaz] LOL

mikE has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 20:45:25 EDT 2008

mikE is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

mikE has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

[BOB] Time of Day: 09:15 AM. Day 9 See ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 9th, 1259.

[Kaz] But that would involve plaaannnnnnnnning

[Christy] as a matter of rule. protection from evil=good. I was just making a joke because we may make plans but then we don't follow them

[Christy] or we take 3 hours to make a plan and by the time it's a go, everyone is too frustrated to continue

[Valgar (guy)] (no plan lasts longer than the first encounter with the enemy)

[Kaz] Okay, so when the trapdoor opens, Moirra is casting Protection from Evil on Arilyn and herself. Kylia want it from Moirra, too? Or she doing her own stuff?

[John] fritz is moments away

[mikE] i showed up ready to fight two hours ago....

[John] so ant lift the trap door and tie it off

[Christy] see Mike? that's your plan.

[mikE] yup.

[BOB] Mentor and Val'Iant Le Quella moved 101'01".

[mikE] it's simple

[Valgar (guy)] too bad your brains are still hiding lol

[Christy] you have a plan. it's a loose plan but it's a plan

[mikE] we have protection from level drain, we kick ass, we'll go down there and win.

[John] anyone not have beads who need them

[mikE] ::shows john his chest::

[Christy] i love beads

[Christy] especially beads that protect you from level drain

[BOB] coughs

[Christy] you should ask Fritz about that cough

[Kaz] I would say everyone but those staying above. Valgar and Rhys were not given them, last time.

[Christy] hopefully he hasn't been drinking

[BOB] so Ant and who are openign the trap door?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Kylia

[BOB] ok

[John] what was the fianl count then?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Remember she has Protection from Evil on her

[BOB] 15 party memebers total right now

[BOB] not all going down

[BOB] Kylia and Ant raise the trap door

[BOB] how are you securing it?

[John (to GM only)] Character sheet for Paul Elvenstire modified: Consumable Magic Items - Equipment - DELETED: iron amulet from new Necromancer, in bag, null, null.

[John] we tie it down?

[mikE] toss it aside?

[BOB] it i sattached

[BOB] you can tie it to the tree like Brad did

[John] stone shape?

[BOB] or?

[BOB] just want to be clear

[John] it will not lay down

[BOB] no

[BOB] will only open up to vertical

[John] I get out my welding torch

[John] oh wait it is stone

[mikE] then let's just tie it off

[BOB] who is going down?

[John] i pull out my fiberglass kit

[BOB] first

[John] I vote Ant

[John] christi, you want to go second?

[mikE] i vote paul

[Christy] how are we dispatching with these guys? spells or hand to hand?

[John] spells first

[Kaz] I'll go toward the end, then.

[Christy] I have lots of hurting spells

[Kaz] (Moirra, that is)

[John] if you go hand to hand you loose protection from evil

[John] I thought so christi

[Christy] fireball, cone of cold, lance of disruption

[John] no cold spells

[BOB] The shaft descends down thirty feet ending in a tunnel that continues of to the west. This corridor is roughly eight feet high and opens into forbidding chamber.

[John] will not work

[BOB] The ceiling of this chamber extends upwards to twenty feet. The north and west walls are hung with large magnificent tapestries. In the southwest corner a few trunks and chests have been pushed together next to a table that holds a crystal ball that seems to have a faintly glowing image in it.

mikE is receiving the map Basement of Tower...

mikE has received the map Basement of Tower.

[BOB] Ant is down there

[Barb] something doesn't smell right

[John] I guess Hands is not comming tonight?

[John] he would love this

[Valgar (guy)] thats just the dwarf

[Kaz (to John only)] I don't see anywhere in the spell description that you lose it when going hand to hand

Da Man has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 20:56:33 EDT 2008

Da Man is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

Da Man has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

[John] Kylia are you up for this?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Of course

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] we've faced worse

[Christy] Hans has to study for something coming at work

[John] do you want to get in the fight earlier or later

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] we have to show the young ones how it's handled and clear our name

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] I'll find the vile creature that maimed our name and then... :: trails off ::

[John] so Kylia third?

[Christy] Sabrina's sniffer is going off...what's up?

[Da Man] Howza

[John] remember they will be hiding

[mikE] Antarias moved 5'02".

[Kaz] I am back at the keyboard.

[Moirra (Kaz)] Hiya Fritz!

Da Man is now controlling Rave Starfire

John is receiving the map Basement of Tower...

John has received the map Basement of Tower.

[Christy] hello Fritz!

[BOB] ok

[Barb] i would suggest being very careful

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Evening Fritz

[BOB] so the three of them are down below

[Rave Starfire (Da Man) (to BOB only)] my characters are still NPC

[John] I think fritz wants to catch up

[BOB] the rest waiting uptop

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Hello hello. I hope you are all well.

[John] casting fly

[John] beter then last week for sure

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] let's take a pause then for a momen

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] moment

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I will go with the plan. No waiting on me to read and catch up. I have enough info from John already to play along unless I am missing something dramatic

[John] you want to go fourth?

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I will go down with you John if you wish using the sphere

[John] cast your light spell?

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Sure with Sebrina and my 2 young ones

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] if she is willing

[John] I will be casting from the rear per Mike

[Arilyn (Christy)] I want to cast fire shield before we go down so I can take a fireball if I have to

[John] he likes me behind him

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I heard that about Mike

[Barb] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sebrina (Barb)] lol

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Bibo says "Hi" by the way. Spoke with him briefly earlier this week

[John (to Da Man only)] your henchmen do not have links

[BOB] ok

[BOB] the three down below

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] I talked to him this morning

[BOB] moving forward?

[Rave Starfire (Da Man) (to John only)] I know

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] i am downstairs with my orb out or not?

[John] I vote yes

[Rave Starfire (Da Man) (to BOB only)] you still have my characters as NPC will you change them

[Arilyn (Christy)] sure

[BOB] you are not downstair yet

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Ok bob move me down stairs

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I am still on Sebrina's shoulder if she will have me?

[BOB] they are PCs

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] My henchmen will follow after

[John (to Da Man only)] did you finish your "fight" last week?

[Sebrina (Barb)] didn' know you ever got off

[BOB] Antarias moved 5'10".

[BOB] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 6'07".

[John] Barb doe snot need to go down yet

[BOB] Arilyn moved 8'03".

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] No they arent they just arernt enemies

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Ok. I will ask her then. Boss you want me to stay here with you or go down?

[BOB] I show mentor and val as PCs

[Arilyn (Christy) (to BOB only)] my spells aren't right-can I fix before we start?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Knowing that there are spectres down there Fritz, do you really want the henchmen with you? Since we already re-wound time to avoid them being moosh

[BOB] yes to chrsity

[Sebrina (Barb)] go ahead... i'll keep my eyes open up heree...jusgt bbe careful

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] They should be protected by the light of the orb..and mentor has skills. but of course the orb gives us some of his same benefits..ok they stay up

[John] call the baddies out

[BOB] so the dungeon map is there with the 5 of them on it

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Ok Boss...Mentor and Val...stay and protect Sebrina with your lives...if she dies on your watch you will follow shortly

[Arilyn (Christy) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Arilyn modified: Magical Abilities - Spells - CHANGED: Charm Person -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 3 (2), CHANGED: Continual Light -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Invisibilty -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Fireball -- # Memorized: 3 (1), CHANGED: Lightning Bolt -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Ice Storm -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Lance of Disruption -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Fire Shield -- # Memorized: 1 (0),

Da Man is receiving the map Basement of Tower...

Da Man has received the map Basement of Tower.

[Sebrina (Barb)] someone needs to keep a watchful eye open on the ones up here

[Moirra (Kaz)] I can stay up until someone needs me. I have no real offense against these creatures.

[John] i guess I am next flying down half way

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn casts a spell against : Fire Shield: For (2+9) 11 rounds, I have protection from either cold or fire and those who hit me take damage equal to the damage they inflict.

[Moirra (Kaz)] But I shall stay close to the entry, so I can get down the stairs if called for.

[BOB] Paul Elvenstire moved 2'11".

[BOB] ok, so you once again are in this spot,

[BOB] you have your protection sphere up

Lorie :O) is receiving the map Basement of Tower...

Lorie :O) has received the map Basement of Tower.

[BOB] you have your chains on

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Bob put a circle on my character 20 feet wide

[BOB] they can not read you

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] That is the area of the orb

Christy is receiving the map Basement of Tower...

Christy has received the map Basement of Tower.

[John] Come on out we know you are in here

[John] does true sight help me see them?

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] True sight is for everyone within the 20 foot radius of the orb

[John] what do you mean "read" they do not know we are here?

[John] so I have doubble true

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] You are "Two True" of a guy John

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Bad ump dump

guy has left the game on Fri Oct 10 21:09:24 EDT 2008

Kaz has left the game on Fri Oct 10 21:09:25 EDT 2008

[BOB] you know they are there with the true sight, but you can not see them because they are hiding in the cracks below you

Kaz has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 21:09:44 EDT 2008

Kaz is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

Kaz has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

[Arilyn (Christy)] just waiting to sneak up

[BOB] they cannot reach you because of the protection from evil

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] hey Rave I bet you cannot fit in that crack over there

[BOB] so you are at the stand off posistion again

guy has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 21:10:26 EDT 2008

guy is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

guy has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

[Arilyn (Christy)] we need a big evil sucking vacuum. I'll bet dyson makes one.

[Arilyn (Christy)] get all the evil outta the cracks

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Har Har....You know Paul the only crack I see is your ASS Crack!!! And I am not going in there

[Arilyn (Christy)] eewww...

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I heard it is pretty crowded

[Rave Starfire (Da Man) (to BOB only)] did you put up the circle?

[Arilyn (Christy)] so anyway, what do we do with this standoff?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] i giess Taut will not work huh?

[Arilyn (Christy)] here kitty kitty kinda thing?

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] ((Snicker....not on me))

[BOB] the circle is up

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Can you make it a color I can see?

Kaz is receiving the map Basement of Tower...

Kaz has received the map Basement of Tower.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] so they cannot enter the circle?

[BOB] changed

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] DAnka....no they cant

[BOB] they are stuck below ground

[BOB] unless you force them somehow

[Kaz] or move so that they are no longer in the circle

[Kaz] then they can come up

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] lets fireball the big crack, see if that gets their attention? Maybe flame strike?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Kylia, turn them

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] move the circle back a bit

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] They get HUGE bonuses with the protection of the crack...Turn would work better

[Arilyn (Christy)] where are they going to go if she turns them? we need to move away from the crack where they are hiding?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] that is a big circle for such a little guy

[Kaz] (have someone walk out of the protection of the circle, get the spectres to come up, then run back into the circle

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I have some holy water you can poor down the crack, but remember they were primarily in the main room when the henchmen came the first time

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Okay...

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Rave back for a moment then come flying in when they come out

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] :: steps forward to see the spectres ::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 11'09".

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Ok I do so...

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 1'08".

[BOB] Rave Starfire moved 3'01".

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Rave Starfire moved 8'05".

[BOB] Rave Starfire moved 5'02".

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Can I see anything from here?

[BOB] rave can only move tot hat point

mikE has left the game on Fri Oct 10 21:16:37 EDT 2008

[BOB] or he has go up the ladder

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I was mimicking going up the ladder a bit by backing up....is that ok?

mikE has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 21:17:24 EDT 2008

mikE is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

mikE has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

[BOB] that is ok, how far up to you want to do?

[BOB] is 30 foot

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] let us caculate how far up he has to go so the sphere is this side of the crack

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] So the circle is just infront of Antarias

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Rave Starfire moved 6'09".

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Like that

mikE is receiving the map Basement of Tower...

mikE has received the map Basement of Tower.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] i think Kylia went to far

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Lady Kylia, I thin you should step back

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Let's move in...they were deeper in before John

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 10'07".

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I can even take down the sphere so we can get this over with

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] fine, we move as a team

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] We have the chain links as well.

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I am pretty fast so I can bring it up quickly if needs be

[Arilyn (Christy)] so you'ree base in this game of tag then

[BOB] so Ant and Kylia

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Exactly

[BOB] moving forward?

[BOB] casting?

[BOB] Arilyn?

Barb has left the game on Fri Oct 10 21:20:17 EDT 2008

[BOB] what are you doing? how are you tackling this?

[Arilyn (Christy)] i can cast but it'll singe everyone

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I take down the sphere of protection Bob by putting the sphere in my pouch but I keep my hand on it

Barb has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 21:20:37 EDT 2008

[BOB] ok to Rave

[BOB] there you go

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I sit on Sebrina's shoulder (if you will put me there again) and I suggest we move forward now

Barb is receiving the map Basement of Tower...

Barb has received the map Basement of Tower.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] together

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] We shouldn't be surprised because we know they are here

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Yes to John

[BOB] Rave Starfire moved 10'06".

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] So move us all forward in 5 foot increments Bob

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] i fly wih my back to the wall looking back and down

[BOB] Sebrina, Antarias, Rave Starfire, Kylia Wolfslayer, Arilyn and Paul Elvenstire moved 6'03".

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Another 5 feet again Bob

[BOB] are you slowly moving forward waiting for a response?

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Yes sire

[BOB] Sebrina, Antarias, Rave Starfire, Kylia Wolfslayer, Arilyn and Paul Elvenstire moved 5'06".

[BOB] Sebrina, Antarias, Rave Starfire, Kylia Wolfslayer, Arilyn and Paul Elvenstire moved 7'04".

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Go ahead and move us 10 feet now bob if nothing happens

[BOB] so you are at the etrance to that room

[BOB] remember you ahve not been here before

[BOB] This scene shows a small keep on a mountainside. It has a glowing nimbus around it, and is nestled between two peaks. Above this scene is a sun in eclipse radiating light.

[BOB] A large blue griffon in flight is worked in vivid colors, with eight stars surrounding it.

[BOB] Sebrina, Antarias, Rave Starfire, Kylia Wolfslayer, Arilyn and Paul Elvenstire moved 12'03".

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Have we ever seen that mountain before Bob?

[BOB] and so you are all there just inside the larger part of the basement with the two tapestries

[BOB] no

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] lets not move on top to the crack

[BOB] those two peaks look like something you would mark as a landmark

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] maye a bit south?

[BOB] nothing you would see

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Do the stars form a perticular constelation that someone would be aware of?

[BOB] do you have astrology?

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Do we recognize the landmark from our travels?

[BOB] that would tel lyou

[BOB] an no not recognized in or from your areas

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] what is the big bo to the south?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] box

[BOB] that is a large ledge

[BOB] and

[BOB] Combat has begun!

[BOB] ROUND: 0

[BOB (to GM only)] Montage: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[BOB (to GM only)] Spectre Troll #1: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[BOB (to GM only)] Spectre Troll #2: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[BOB (to GM only)] Spectre Troll #6: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[BOB (to GM only)] Spectre Troll #7: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[BOB (to GM only)] Spectre Troll #3: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[BOB (to GM only)] Spectre Troll #4: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=9] 19

[BOB (to GM only)] Spectre Troll #5: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Paul Elvenstire: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=1] 11

[Arilyn (Christy)] so now what?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] init

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] kill

[Arilyn (Christy)] hello?

[BOB] Fritz Lorie Mike, Chrsity

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=4] 14

[BOB] rolls

[Rave Starfire (Da Man) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Rave Starfire modified: Combat - Initiative {not sure why this is here}: (INIT) : CHANGED: +(-$RA) (+10+$RA). Initiative (modifier): (INIT) : CHANGED: +(-$RA) (+10+$RA).

[Arilyn (Christy)] i'm getting nothing here

[BOB] Barb?

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Rave Starfire: Initiative: (d10+(-+2)) [1d10=9] 7

[mikE] Antarias: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=5] 14

[BOB] Arilyn: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=2] 12

Christy has left the game on Fri Oct 10 21:27:07 EDT 2008

[BOB] Sebrina: Initiative: (d10+10++1) [1d10=8] 19

[BOB] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=7] 17

[Barb] I am back at the keyboard.

[BOB] doh sorry

[BOB] will reset that Lor

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] ok

Christy has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 21:27:51 EDT 2008

Christy is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

Christy has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

[Sebrina (Barb) (to BOB only)] sorry... having problem with major lag...

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Barb's needs to be reset as well

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] It should be - $RA

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Where'd Kylia go?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Uh oh

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] (- $RA)

[Paul Elvenstire (John) (to Da Man only)] i asked Lori earlier if she understonnd why Sabrina was so much in front last week

[BOB] ROUND: 1

[BOB] INIT: 7 GOING: Rave Starfire

[Paul Elvenstire (John) (to Da Man only)] it is not like her or her character

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Rave Starfire casts a spell against : Mirest's Starlit Sphere: Within 20' radius all sounds are hushed, no winds blow, all dancing lights, darkness, faerie fire, light and illusion spells are dispelled. All vision is aided by true sight. No undead will willingly enter or remain in the sphere's illumination. If passed through open flames it emits a soft music of muffled chimes that can be heard up to 110 feet away and that stills shriekers as well as fascinating most bards

[BOB] INIT: 11 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[Rave Starfire (Da Man) (to John only)] she is trying to get back into the game as well as she is betting that I will be her shield. She and I discussed it this week.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] targt the two behind with a lighting bolt

[John] Paul Elvenstire targets Spectre Troll #5. Distance: 48'00"

[John] Paul Elvenstire targets Spectre Troll #6. Distance: 47'08"

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Paul Elvenstire casts a spell against Spectre Troll #5, Spectre Troll #6: Lightning Bolt: "Zapped for (9d6) [9d6=4,4,4,6,2,1,4,1,5] 31 save for half and knockdonw rolls (d12) [1d12=4] 4"

[BOB] INIT: 12 GOING: Arilyn

Christy is receiving the map Basement of Tower...

Christy has received the map Basement of Tower.

[BOB] Spectre Troll #5: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[BOB] Spectre Troll #6: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[BOB] Spectre Troll #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (-31) - Heavily Wounded

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] hoo ya

[BOB] Spectre Troll #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (-31) - Heavily Wounded

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] ((really nice))

[mikE] hoo ha?

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Nice John

[BOB] Christy?

[mikE] we're fighting a montage?

[Christy] are these trolls in our area of protection?

[BOB] yes

[Christy] er, spectres

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] (it is my only one of those)

[mikE] i hope it's a training montage. those are fun.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] ((don't worry I brought some :O) ))

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] (i knew you would)

[Christy] hey are we worried about lightning bolts bouncing around?

[BOB] no

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] ((We're the dragonslayers, of course we aren't :O) ))

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] does anyone think they will regenerate until we burn them?

[Christy] Arilyn casts a spell against : Vitriolic Sphere: I toss a ball of acid at the target. If they fail they take (124) 124 points of damage this round. They continue to take acid damage every round there after, though with 2 dice subtracted from the damage each time until they save (which halves the damage for that round) or the acid runs out of damage.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I was going to say wall to wall but I think we were safe either way

[Christy] wow. i wish that was right but...

[BOB] Arilyn targets Montage. Distance: 6'04"

[Christy] i thought I targeted

[BOB] that is (12d4) [12d4=2,4,2,1,1,2,4,4,2,3,1,4] 30 I take it

[Christy] but thanks

[Christy] honestly, i have no idea

[BOB] ok, checking

[BOB] 1d4 per level

[BOB] (9d4) [9d4=3,4,2,2,3,2,2,3,4] 25

[Christy] that would be 9 then

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] signature spell?

[BOB] Montage's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (-25) - Moderately Wounded

[BOB] INIT: 12 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Christy (to John only)] huh?

[Lorie :O)] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Spectre Troll #4. Distance: 4'08"

[Lorie :O)] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Spectre Troll #2. Distance: 10'02"

[Lorie :O)] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Spectre Troll #1. Distance: 8'09"

[BOB] and remind me next round Christy

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Okay... I turn at 9th level... and I roll percentage right?

[BOB] D20

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] d20 actual

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=6] 6

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] shall I get the chart

[BOB] INIT: 13 GOING: Spectre Troll #6

[BOB] does not turn

[BOB] needed a ten or higher

[BOB] so those three can not be affected

[BOB] you can try the others later

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] oh well, looks like we will have to kill them the old fasion way

[BOB] Spectre Troll #6 moved 13'07".

[BOB] Spectre Troll #6 targets Paul Elvenstire. Distance: 45'00"

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] :: curses :: You're goin to want to stay away from me

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] They are basically turned by the sphere Bob

[Christy] burn baby burn

[BOB] unless they were attacked

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] NOPE

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] It is not a sphere of protection

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] read the spell

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] or the magic item

[BOB] I did

[BOB] nothign in it suggests that it continues differently than every other spell

[BOB] every protection spell and item

[BOB] lasts until you attack the creature you are holding back

[Christy] hey Rave, can I have your orb thingy if ya die?

[Kaz (to BOB only)] Vicky is on wher way in

[BOB] so the three you have attacked

[BOB] can attack back

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] It is a continuous magic item

[BOB] the others will flee

Vicki has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 21:40:29 EDT 2008

Vicki is receiving the map Kamalotus's tower...

Vicki has received the map Kamalotus's tower.

[BOB] this is true Fritz

[BOB] but still you can not use it to pin someone down and then pummel them without them fighting back

[BOB] Spectre Troll #6: Attack: Touch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 5. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] INIT: 14 GOING: Antarias

[mikE] Antarias moved 7'06".

[mikE] Antarias targets Spectre Troll #4. Distance: 0'00"

[Christy] why not? that sounds pretty good to me

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Move on I will show you later

[mikE] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: ((12-+3-(d20+3+5))-2-3+3) [1d20=8] -9 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Spectre Troll #4 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[mikE] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: ((12-+3-(d20+3+5))-2-3+3) [1d20=19] -20 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Spectre Troll #4 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[mikE] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: ((d8)+8+5+3+2) [1d8=4] 22 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Spectre Troll #4

[mikE] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: ((d8)+8+5+3+2) [1d8=6] 24 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Spectre Troll #4

[BOB] INIT: 15 GOING: Spectre Troll #7

[BOB] Spectre Troll #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -13 (-46) - Dead

[BOB] Spectre Troll #7 moved 18'10".

[BOB] INIT: 15 GOING: Montage

[BOB] Montage moved 7'00".

[BOB] Montage targets Arilyn. Distance: 0'06"

[Vicki] Hi everyone

[BOB] DIE you VILE ELF BITCH

[Arilyn (Christy)] hi Vicki!

[BOB] Montage: Attack: Touch: (12-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 6. Probably MISSES Arilyn (AC FINAL: -1).

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Hiya Vick....Welcome!!!!

[Vicki (to BOB only)] I'll catch up on reading later

[BOB] INIT: 17 GOING: Spectre Troll #5

[BOB] Spectre Troll #5 moved 15'10".

[BOB] Spectre Troll #5 targets Paul Elvenstire. Distance: 45'00"

[Arilyn (Christy)] Hey now, let's not get into name calling

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] (BOB was not talking to you Vicki)

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Whoa!!! Watch the language Dude!!!

[Vicki (to Da Man only)] hi, and thanks

[BOB] Spectre Troll #5: Attack: Touch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 0.0. PROBABLY HITS Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[BOB] Spectre Troll #5: Damage v SM: Touch: (1d8) [1d8=7] 7 added to: Paul Elvenstire

[BOB] Paul Elvenstire's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 55 (-7) - Lightly Wounded

[Arilyn (Christy)] stupid troll whatever you are.

[BOB] and two links gone on the chain

[BOB] INIT: 17 GOING: Spectre Troll #3

[BOB] Spectre Troll #3 moved 24'06".

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] thank you

[BOB] INIT: 17 GOING: Spectre Troll #2

[Kaz] Hi Vicky

[BOB] Spectre Troll #2 moved 7'08".

[BOB] INIT: 19 GOING: Sebrina

[Rave Starfire (Da Man) (to Barb only)] don't attack

[Paul Elvenstire (John) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Paul Elvenstire modified: Consumable Magic Items - CHANGED: protection from draining bead -- Expression: "one level not drained" -2 ("one level not drained"), CHANGED: protection from draining bead -- Inventory/Charges: 18 (20), Combat -

[Sebrina (Barb)] i have nothing to attach with

[Arilyn (Christy)] hey troll boy, does it sting a little?

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Wand of magic missle you can target one of the ones already attack if you wish

[BOB] just click done, the red button

[BOB] INIT: 19 GOING: Spectre Troll #4

[Arilyn (Christy)] nothing like acid, doncha know?

[guy] (( well yall have fun, and have a good night))

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] take care

[BOB] waves

[Arilyn (Christy)] bye!

[guy] night

[BOB] INIT: 20 GOING: Spectre Troll #1

guy has left the game on Fri Oct 10 21:45:38 EDT 2008

[BOB] Spectre Troll #1 moved 7'05".

[BOB] ROUND: 2

[BOB] INIT: 7 GOING: Rave Starfire

[Da Man] Rave Starfire targets Spectre Troll #6. Distance: 20'01"

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Paul helpl you or arylin?

[Arilyn (Christy) (to John only)] can these guys be hit with magical weapons? or do I have to use a spell

[Arilyn (Christy)] help Pual

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] I would take out the leader first

[Arilyn (Christy)] hey's got 2

[Paul Elvenstire (John) (to Christy only)] magic at least +2

[Da Man] Rave Starfire no longer targets Spectre Troll #6.

[Da Man] Rave Starfire targets Montage. Distance: 21'03"

[Paul Elvenstire (John) (to Christy only)] I think

[Arilyn (Christy)] Montage is taking damage from my spell from last round still and I'm going for him again

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] As you suggest Paul

[Da Man] Rave Starfire no longer targets Montage.

Vicki is receiving the map Basement of Tower...

Vicki has received the map Basement of Tower.

[Da Man] Rave Starfire targets Spectre Troll #6. Distance: 20'01"

[Arilyn (Christy) (to John only)] spell or +2 weapon?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] alway listen toa strong woman

[Paul Elvenstire (John) (to Christy only)] spell better unless it's cold, unless you do Ant like dammage

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Rave Starfire casts a spell against Spectre Troll #6: Amulet of Hardwater: Harden water to a granite consistency volume 30,000 square feet or hurl bolts of hard water(4*d8) [1d8=3] 12 damage save vs breath weapon for half.

[Paul Elvenstire (John) (to Christy only)] you are right there, sure you can kill it and not waste a spell

[BOB] Spectre Troll #6: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[BOB] Spectre Troll #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-12) - Massively Wounded

[Paul Elvenstire (John) (to Christy only)] your a beter fighter then me

[Arilyn (Christy) (to John only)] i get 1 attack this round or I can cast magic missile or fireball

[BOB] INIT: 11 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] That the best you got Rave

[Paul Elvenstire (John) (to Christy only)] attack

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] No I just don't have it set up yet...sorry...didn't want to slow down the game...will have a better one next round

[John] Paul Elvenstire no longer targets Spectre Troll #6.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Paul Elvenstire casts a spell against Spectre Troll #5: Lance of disruption: " Lance hits for (5d4+20) [5d4=3,1,3,3,3] 33 and rolls (d10) [1d10=7] 7 for knockdown"

[BOB] INIT: 12 GOING: Arilyn

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn: Attack: +2 Longsword Elaris: ((13-(d20++0+2+1))-2) [1d20=9] -1 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Montage (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[BOB] Spectre Troll #5: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[BOB] Spectre Troll #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -12 (-33) - Dead

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn: Damage v SM: +2 Longsword Elaris: ((1d8)++0+2-2) [1d8=4] 4 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Montage

[BOB] Montage's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Plus the acid damage

[Arilyn (Christy)] and if he's evil, he's stunned and don't forget thye spell damage

[BOB] and (7d4) [7d4=4,3,4,1,2,3,3] 20 points fo acid damage

[BOB] Montage's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-20) - Massively Wounded

[BOB] Montage: Petrification or Polymorph save: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] +2 dammage not added

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] never mind

[BOB] INIT: 12 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Arilyn (Christy)] sorry, that's confused for 2d6 rounds if he's evil, which I'm guessing...

[BOB] chuckles, yeah

[Arilyn (Christy)] but he does get a save

[BOB] and failed it

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Kylia Wolfslayer casts a spell against Spectre Troll #2, Spectre Troll #1: Lightning Bolt: "From the heavens above, let the thunder move you! Upon casting this spell, I releases a powerful stroke of electrical energy that inflicts (10d6) [10d6=6,2,5,2,6,6,4,6,2,3] 42 points of damage to each creature within its area of effect. Range: (40+10*13) 170 yds. A successful saving throw vs. spell reduces this damage to half. The bolt begins at a range and height decided by me and streaks outward in a direct line from me. The lightning bolt may set fire to combustibles, sunder wooden doors, splinter up to a half-foot thickness of stone, and melt metals with a low melting point (lead, gold, copper, silver, bronze). Saving throws must be rolled for objects that withstand the full force of a stroke (see the fireball spell). If the damage caused to an interposing barrier shatters or breaks through it (i.e., the saving throw fails), the bolt continues. A bolt can breach (113) 113 inch of wood or (0.513) 0.513 an inch of stone, up to a maximum of 1 foot of wood or half a foot of stone. The lightning bolt's area of effect is chosen by me: either a forked bolt 10 feet wide and 40 feet long or a single bolt 5 feet wide and 80 feet long. If a bolt cannot reach its full length, because of an unyielding barrier (such as a stone wall), the lightning bolt rebounds from the barrier toward me, ending only when it reaches its full length."

[BOB] INIT: 13 GOING: Spectre Troll #6

[BOB] Spectre Troll #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-42) - Massively Wounded

[BOB] Spectre Troll #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-42) - Massively Wounded

[BOB] Spectre Troll #6: Attack: Touch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 10. Probably MISSES Paul Elvenstire (AC FINAL: 1).

[BOB] INIT: 14 GOING: Antarias

[mikE] Antarias moved 11'05".

[Arilyn (Christy)] oh, and dude, you can kiss my vile elf bitch ASS

[mikE] Antarias targets Montage. Distance: 0'04"

[mikE] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: ((12-+3-(d20+3+5))-2-3+3) [1d20=19] -20 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Montage (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[mikE] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: ((12-+3-(d20+3+5))-2-3+3) [1d20=17] -18 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Montage (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[mikE] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: ((12-+3-(d20+3+5))-2-3+3) [1d20=15] -16 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Montage (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[mikE] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: ((d8)+8+5+3+2) [1d8=3] 21 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Montage

[mikE] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: ((d8)+8+5+3+2) [1d8=8] 26 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Montage

[mikE] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: ((d8)+8+5+3+2) [1d8=4] 22 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Montage

[BOB] INIT: 15 GOING: Spectre Troll #7

[BOB] Montage's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -59 (-69) - Dead

[mikE] whee

[Kaz (to Christy only)] LOL

[Arilyn (Christy)] sure, now you come and kill him when he's all confused. I thought we could mess with him a little. he was quite rude

[Antarias (mikE)] "Just saving the damsel in distress."

[Spectre Troll #7 (BOB)] dont' kill me, I will tell you where the treasure is hidden

[BOB] INIT: 15 GOING: Montage

[Arilyn (Christy)] uh, thanks I think

[BOB] INIT: 17 GOING: Spectre Troll #5

[Arilyn (Christy)] hmm...treasue?

[BOB] INIT: 17 GOING: Spectre Troll #3

[Spectre Troll #3 (BOB)] I know where better treasure is than him

[BOB] INIT: 17 GOING: Spectre Troll #2

[BOB] Spectre Troll #2 moved 18'06".

[BOB] Spectre Troll #2 targets Kylia Wolfslayer. Distance: 0'06"

[BOB] Spectre Troll #2 targets Spectre Troll #2. Distance: 0'00"

[BOB] Spectre Troll #2 no longer targets Spectre Troll #2. Distance: 0'00"

[BOB] Spectre Troll #2 targets Spectre Troll #2. Distance: 0'00"

[Arilyn (Christy)] yeah, right...

[BOB] Spectre Troll #2 no longer targets Kylia Wolfslayer. Distance: 0'06"

[BOB] Spectre Troll #2 targets Kylia Wolfslayer. Distance: 0'06"

[BOB] Spectre Troll #2: Attack: Touch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 9. Probably MISSES Kylia Wolfslayer (AC FINAL: -3).

[BOB] INIT: 19 GOING: Sebrina

[BOB] INIT: 20 GOING: Spectre Troll #1

[BOB] Spectre Troll #1 moved 15'05".

[BOB] Spectre Troll #1 targets Kylia Wolfslayer. Distance: 0'10"

[BOB] Spectre Troll #1: Attack: Touch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] -2. Probably MISSES Kylia Wolfslayer (AC FINAL: -3).

[Rave Starfire (Da Man) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Rave Starfire modified: Consumable Magic Items -

[BOB] Spectre Troll #1: Attack: Touch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 3. Probably MISSES Kylia Wolfslayer (AC FINAL: -3).

[BOB] Spectre Troll #1: Attack: Touch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 0.0. Probably MISSES Kylia Wolfslayer (AC FINAL: -3).

[BOB] ROUND: 3

[BOB] INIT: 7 GOING: Rave Starfire

[Spectre Troll #3 (BOB)] (no clue why that second atn third attack but they did miss)

[Antarias (mikE)] because you cheat

[Vicki] *snicker*

[Arilyn (Christy)] extra arms?

[Spectre Troll #3 (BOB)] planes crash, trains collide, rocks fall

[Vicki] hmm...

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] a

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Rave Starfire casts a spell against Spectre Troll #6: Ring of Telekinesis: Range 320 yards. A sustained force enables me to move a weight of 800 pounds a distance of 20 feet per round. Alternatively, the spell energy can be expended in a single round. The caster can hurl one or more objects within range, and within a 10-foot cube, directly away from himself at high speed, to a distance of up to 320 feet. This is subject to a maximum weight of 800 lbs. Damage caused by hurled objects is decided by the DM, but cannot exceed 32 points of damage. Opponents who fall within the weight capacity of the spell can be hurled, but they are allowed a saving throw vs. spell to avoid the effect. Furthermore, those able to employ as simple a counter-measure as an enlarge spell, for example (thus making the body weight go over the maximum spell limit), can easily counter the spell. The various Bigby's hand spells also counter this spell.

[BOB] Spectre Troll #6: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] owards the farthest wall

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Yes

[BOB] Spectre Troll #6 moved 31'03".

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I figure d6 per 10 feet

[BOB] Spectre Troll #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-10) - Dying

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] like falling damage

[John] Paul Elvenstire targets Spectre Troll #1. Distance: 45'00"

[BOB] INIT: 11 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[Rave Starfire (Da Man) (to Barb only)] use your wand of magic missle

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Paul Elvenstire casts a spell against Spectre Troll #1: Magic Missile: 5 missiles hit for (d4+1) [1d4=1] 2, (d4+1) [1d4=3] 4, (d4+1) [1d4=3] 4, (d4+1) [1d4=1] 2, (d4+1) [1d4=4] 5

[BOB] INIT: 12 GOING: Arilyn

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn moved 6'04".

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] all on him

[BOB] Spectre Troll #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-2) - Massively Wounded

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] which troll was going to give us the treasure?

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn: Attack: +2 Longsword Elaris: ((13-(d20++0+2+1))-2) [1d20=19] -11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[BOB] Spectre Troll #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-9) - Dying

[Arilyn (Christy)] I am having trouble targeting

[BOB] Arilyn targets Spectre Troll #2. Distance: 0'07"

[Sebrina (Barb) (to Da Man only)] man and how do i do that?

[BOB] the two in the far left corner

[Arilyn (Christy)] want me to roll that again?

[BOB] yes please

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn: Attack: +2 Longsword Elaris: ((13-(d20++0+2+1))-2) [1d20=7] 1 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Spectre Troll #2 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn: Attack: +2 Longsword Elaris: ((13-(d20++0+2+1))-2) [1d20=13] -5 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Spectre Troll #2 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn: Damage v SM: +2 Longsword Elaris: ((1d8)++0+2-2) [1d8=6] 6 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Spectre Troll #2

[Rave Starfire (Da Man) (to Barb only)] good point .... Let me fix it for you

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn: Damage v SM: +2 Longsword Elaris: ((1d8)++0+2-2) [1d8=3] 3 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Spectre Troll #2

[BOB] Spectre Troll #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-9) - Massively Wounded

[BOB] INIT: 12 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Kylia Wolfslayer casts a spell against Spectre Troll #2: Magic Missile: I spy with my little eye a suitable target for (5d4+5) [5d4=1,3,2,1,3] 15 these missiles

[BOB] INIT: 14 GOING: Antarias

[Arilyn (Christy)] hey, are we going to kill the 2 in the corner?

[BOB] Spectre Troll #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -14 (-15) - Dead

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] yes

[Arilyn (Christy)] onward then

[Spectre Troll #7 (BOB)] NO NO NO

[Spectre Troll #7 (BOB)] I have treasure

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] we need to burn them all

[Spectre Troll #7 (BOB)] I know things

[Antarias (mikE)] Antarias moved 26'01".

[Spectre Troll #7 (BOB)] you don't want to kill me

[mikE] Antarias targets Spectre Troll #3. Distance: 0'05"

[Antarias (mikE)] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: ((12-+3-(d20+3+5))-2-3+3) [1d20=5] -6 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Spectre Troll #3 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Antarias (mikE)] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: ((12-+3-(d20+3+5))-2-3+3) [1d20=3] -4 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Spectre Troll #3 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Antarias (mikE)] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: ((d8)+8+5+3+2) [1d8=6] 24 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Spectre Troll #3

[Antarias (mikE)] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: ((d8)+8+5+3+2) [1d8=6] 24 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Spectre Troll #3

[BOB] INIT: 15 GOING: Spectre Troll #7

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Don't kill number 7....yet

[BOB] Spectre Troll #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-48) - Massively Wounded

[Arilyn (Christy)] nobody wants to hear what they have to sya?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] we might want to start a fire

[BOB] INIT: 17 GOING: Spectre Troll #3

[BOB] Spectre Troll #3 targets Antarias. Distance: 0'05"

[BOB] Spectre Troll #3: Attack: Touch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 8. Probably MISSES Antarias (AC FINAL: -8).

[BOB] INIT: 17 GOING: Spectre Troll #2

[BOB] INIT: 19 GOING: Sebrina

[Arilyn (Christy)] i can fireball the room if ya like

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] you can distrack them

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] once we back up

[Rave Starfire (Da Man) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sebrina modified: Consumable Magic Items - ADDED: , , , . ADDED: Oil of Acid Resistance, , , . ADDED: Wand of Magic Missiles, {d4}, 100, 1. ADDED: Dust of Disappearance, , , . ADDED: Dust of Tracelessness, , , . ADDED: Potion of Invisibility, , , .

[Sebrina (Barb)] thinking.....treasure? getting it is my speciality

[BOB] INIT: 20 GOING: Spectre Troll #1

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] though it will ruin the nice tapistries

[BOB] ROUND: 4

[Arilyn (Christy)] big fire I can do. small controlled fire, not so much

[Antarias (mikE)] just like harry dresden

[BOB] INIT: 7 GOING: Rave Starfire

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Bob using the ring of telekinesis can I rip off just a part of troll Number 7? like a small piece of him? This is for role playing only

[Arilyn (Christy)] burn everything and sort it out later, that's my motto

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] flame stike grom the Lady

[Spectre Troll #7 (BOB)] sure

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] from

[Spectre Troll #7 (BOB)] pounding him back and forth will rip somethig of, or fall off

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Ok I do so....then I say...don't kill #7 I have a plan

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I want to then move that piece over to myself

[Spectre Troll #7 (BOB)] ok

[BOB] INIT: 11 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[BOB] INIT: 12 GOING: Arilyn

[BOB] INIT: 11 GOING: Paul Elvenstire

[Arilyn (Christy)] yuck. souvenir?

[Spectre Troll #7 (BOB)] sorry

[Spectre Troll #7 (BOB)] clicked by mistake

[Arilyn (Christy)] trying to grow another one?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] steps back looking for a flame steike and seeing if they are regenerating?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Paul Elvenstire moved 5'00".

[BOB] INIT: 12 GOING: Arilyn

[Arilyn (Christy)] Arilyn casts a spell against : Magic Missile: (4d4+4) [4d4=3,1,3,4] 15 points of magical bolty doom

[Rave Starfire (Da Man) (to Barb only)] for the time being you can target something. bring dice pannel of your character then you will see a wand...click on the wand icon and you will see the magic missle wand. Click on it and it will shoot off a magic missle

[Spectre Troll #7 (BOB)] at who?

[Arilyn (Christy)] 3

[BOB] Arilyn targets Spectre Troll #3. Distance: 24'05"

[BOB] Spectre Troll #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -11 (-15) - Dead

[Arilyn (Christy)] can't seem to target no matter how many times I click the stupid button

[BOB] INIT: 12 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Lorie :O)] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Spectre Troll #4. Distance: 4'08"

[Lorie :O)] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Spectre Troll #1. Distance: 0'10"

[Lorie :O)] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Spectre Troll #2. Distance: 0'06"

[Lorie :O)] Kylia Wolfslayer no longer targets Spectre Troll #2.

[Lorie :O)] Kylia Wolfslayer no longer targets Spectre Troll #1.

[Lorie :O)] Kylia Wolfslayer no longer targets Spectre Troll #4.

[Lorie :O)] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Spectre Troll #1. Distance: 0'10"

[Lorie :O)] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Spectre Troll #4. Distance: 4'08"

[Lorie :O)] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Spectre Troll #2. Distance: 0'06"

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] Kylia Wolfslayer casts a spell against Spectre Troll #1, Spectre Troll #4, Spectre Troll #2: Flame Strike: "Hold still, this will only hurt until the burns heal! (6d8) [6d8=6,8,1,3,2,2] 22"Range: 60 yds. Area of Effect: 5 ft. radius x 30 ft. column

[Spectre Troll #7 (BOB)] ok

[Spectre Troll #7 (BOB)] so those are burning in place

[Sebrina (Barb) (to Da Man only)] man i am completely lost.... where do i find the dice?

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] Paul Elvenstire: REA check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 19!!

[BOB] INIT: 14 GOING: Antarias

[Antarias (mikE)] A flip of the ol' kLoOge.Coin results in: Tails

[Rave Starfire (Da Man) (to Barb only)] double click your character picture on the map

[Antarias (mikE)] Antarias moved 5'08".

[mikE] Antarias targets Spectre Troll #7. Distance: 0'04"

[Antarias (mikE)] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: ((12-+3-(d20+3+5))-2-3+3) [1d20=5] -6 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Spectre Troll #7 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Antarias (mikE)] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: ((12-+3-(d20+3+5))-2-3+3) [1d20=10] -11 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Spectre Troll #7 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Antarias (mikE)] Antarias: Attack: Nightblade: ((12-+3-(d20+3+5))-2-3+3) [1d20=13] -14 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Spectre Troll #7 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Live it alive

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie :O))] ((heading out everyone... have a good night ))

[Antarias (mikE)] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: ((d8)+8+5+3+2) [1d8=8] 26 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Spectre Troll #7

[Antarias (mikE)] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: ((d8)+8+5+3+2) [1d8=8] 26 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Spectre Troll #7

[Antarias (mikE)] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: ((d8)+8+5+3+2) [1d8=7] 25 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Spectre Troll #7

[Antarias (mikE)] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: ((d8)+8+5+3+2) [1d8=7] 25 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Spectre Troll #7

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Damn why the hell did you do that?

[Antarias (mikE)] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: ((d8)+8+5+3+2) [1d8=2] 20 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Spectre Troll #7

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] can I prod one into the flames with my sword?

[Antarias (mikE)] Antarias: Damage v SM: Nightblade: ((d8)+8+5+3+2) [1d8=7] 25 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to: Spectre Troll #7

Lorie :O) has left the game on Fri Oct 10 22:17:47 EDT 2008

[Antarias (mikE)] because it was tails

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Fuck

[BOB] Spectre Troll #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -70 (-122) - Dead

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] we have a troll

[BOB] Combat has finished.

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] at home

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Ok fine...I will make sure I do the same next time

[Spectre Troll #7 (BOB)] so all the Spectres are dead

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] we burn then all

[BOB] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 1'05".

[BOB] Paul Elvenstire moved 1'01".

[Antarias (mikE)] besides, it's evil. ant is good. he kills evil things.

[Antarias (mikE)] he's just this side of being a pally, really.

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] If you hadn't been such a bastard dwarf I could have brought him back to life and removed the undead status.

[Antarias (mikE)] are you talking in character or out of?

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Then we could have gotten some answers about what happened to the wizard you idiot

[Vicki] Mike, that was IC

[Da Man] in character bro..I have nothing against you

[Antarias (mikE)] lol. one of the few

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] well I am going to bed, loot all you want, I want a share or two

[Antarias (mikE)] night john

[Paul Elvenstire (John)] night all

[Vicki] good night John

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Night John

[Arilyn (Christy)] night John!

[Arilyn (Christy)] brb

[Christy] I am away from the keyboard.

John has left the game on Fri Oct 10 22:20:53 EDT 2008

[Antarias (mikE)] "It was an evil spectre. And any research done states that to bring back a person from the undead is near impossible. It was lying about giving us anything."

[Sebrina (Barb) (to Da Man only)] man ok.. i have the panel open (dam chat!)

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] If it was it would have been at most a "living troll" which we could have questioned most easily. Then killed it at our convience..

[Antarias (mikE)] "If you have a way to bring a spectre back from the dead, I'm sure you can speak with the dead as well. Ask its now released spirit what it was doing here."

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Now we have no way of figuring out what happened to the wizard. Well little do you realize that is much more difficult to do then what I had planned. the dead are much more difficult to communicate with than even the undead...

[Antarias (mikE)] "I would rather have a question or two go unanswered than risk playing with something as dangerous as a spectre."

[Antarias (mikE)] "And how would you have brought him back to life?"

[Spectre Troll #7 (BOB)] so all creepy undead seem to be dead

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Narrow minded stupid dwarves...It wouldn't have been a spectre....hunting creatures down and getting answers from them is my specialty...next time pay attention rather than eating the left over scraps in that mangy beard of yours

[BOB (to GM only)] The Loot moved 54'06".

[Kaz] Moirra is going to join those left downstairs with strict instructions to the henchies at the trapdoor toshout out if anyone is approaching

[Christy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Vicki] (ooc) I noticed that all the spectre trolls have been removed, but Montage has not... what's up with that?

[Kaz] And she's going to examine those tapestries closely

[Antarias (mikE)] "So many rude people trying to be DragonSlayers these days. Perhaps it is people like you who go around and sully our good name."

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] we can search him I guess...

[Arilyn (Christy)] so now what?

[Antarias (mikE)] "Now, unless you care to explain your methods so next time there won't be any mistakes, quiet yourself before your yapping gives someone important a headache."

[BOB (to Da Man only)] LOL

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I DON'T WANT TO BE A DRAGONSLAYER... I have my loyalties it is to my guildmaster...why would I want to be part of a group of narrowminded self rightous dwarf lovers...

[Antarias (mikE)] "Then be gone from here."

[BOB] so you have the place to explore

[BOB] those chests and crates

[Antarias (mikE)] Antarias moved 25'08".

[BOB] the two tapestries

Tori (Vicki) stays with the henchies to help them guard the trapdoor with her strength

[Kaz] I'm examining those tapestries closely, Bob

[Antarias (mikE)] ::looks lylia over::

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Explain my methods to a someone with the intelligence of a rock...no thanks...my time is better spent picking the toe jam from my nails

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Come on boss...lets see if we can get any answer from the corpse of "Montage"

[Antarias (mikE)] "You show your own lack of wisdom with things like that said. How do you expect others to trust you with dangerous matters if you speak so unwisely?"

[Antarias (mikE)] Antarias moved 10'05".

[Antarias (mikE)] ::looks Paul over::

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I pull out my sphere so we can use true seeing

[BOB] Montage looks to be a former wizard of some sort, but his tattered clothing makes it hard to tell if he had a specialtiy or not

[BOB] no books or spell components here

[Antarias (mikE)] "Tsk. Getting sloppy Sir Paul. Letting them hit you."

[BOB] for him

[Arilyn (Christy)] hmm...could that be the wizard that lived here?

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] No ID? SS card? Drivers license?

[Tori (Vicki)] ((*snicker*))

[Arilyn (Christy)] we'll get our CSIs right on that

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] How about a "Evil Wizard Membership? ID card

[Sebrina (Barb)] ok... now that you children have had a look around, get out of the way and let the expert look

[BOB] you really don't know for sure, but you were told to look for Kamalotus the Bald

[BOB] and he does not fit the description

[Antarias (mikE)] medieval csi: hm... he looks like a wizard, we're in a wizard's tower. yup. he's the guy who lived here.

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Subscription to "Undead are us"?

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Ok I take the orb and look at the tapestries the walls, etc...any secret or concealed doors will be revealed as well

[Arilyn (Christy)] so this guy isn't bald? and we should assume that Kamalotus the Bald is um...well, bald?

[Sebrina (Barb)] never assume my silly child

[Antarias (mikE)] we could shave his head to make him bald

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] "he could shave his nethers for the ladies"

[BOB] no secret doors, no hidden anything other than lots of chests and crates

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Ok where are the chests and crates?

[BOB] thsoe piles in teh lower left corner

[Arilyn (Christy)] loot away

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] ok go to open them..."Come on boss"

[BOB] When opened, they reveal old clothes, knickknacks, and other odds and ends. Among the more interesting items is a diary kept by Kamalotus when he was younger. This book mentions his near death at the hands of ettercaps, tells of his rescue by the Rubato wood elves (see Forest of the Rubato on the site), and relates an adventure in which the wizard and a bard named Gangwolf drove off a band of orcs with a combination of illusion spells. There is a medal in one of the chests that seems to be for service to some king in defeating a green dragon.

[BOB] The Loot moved 8'01".

[Sebrina (Barb)] check all of them carefully

[BOB] two other things

[BOB] one that looks to be some sort of extremely well made wooden box

[Arilyn (Christy)] i doubt that Kamalotus would have called me a vile elf bitch

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] ((whistle for Mentor)) We could use his magic vision sight as well.

[BOB] the other is a large crystal ball

[Arilyn (Christy)] ooohhh...

[BOB] with a grubby cloth thrown over it

[Arilyn (Christy)] neat

[Arilyn (Christy)] except for the grubby part

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I telekinesis the cloth off the ball...

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Not touching either

[BOB] so you see a ball there

[BOB] anyone looking into it?

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Do I look like a hobbit from the lord of the rings dude? I saw that movie 5 times

[Antarias (mikE)] don't! it's a plantain!

[Arilyn (Christy)] anyone want to detect anything on it? magic, evil, curse?

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I know what is in there!!!!! "The EYE of SAURON"!!!!

[Tori (Vicki)] ((did you hear anyone say "my precious"?))

[BOB] tell me who is examining what

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Bring Mentor down here he can tell us if it is magic...or does my true sight reveal it as such?

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I am examining what

[BOB] they are obviously magic

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I examine the magic box

[Antarias (mikE)] nobody makes a crystal ball without it being magic

[Antarias (mikE)] that would just be silly

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Mentor is the magic type let him look in the ball

[BOB] The other magical item is a wooden music box (6" x 6" x 4"). Its silver top is engraved with a castle design identical with that on the tapestry. The words "Blue Griffon Company" appear just below the design. The box's wooden sides are decorated with finely painted blue griffons.

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Plus he has a better magic resistance if it is bad

[Arilyn (Christy)] pretty

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I say "Blue Griffon Company" and try to open the box

[BOB] in the crystal ball Mentor sees - The ball shows a horrible image: the skeletal remains of a human lie at the foot of a dark tree. A sprinkling of ugly feathers decorates the bones.

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Do the feathers look like harpy feathers?

[Tori (Vicki)] ((how did Mentor get there with others guarding the trapdoor?))

[Arilyn (Christy)] nice

[BOB] When the box is opened, a small metal nightingale whistles a very nice tune.

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I called for him to come down Vick

[BOB] Inside the lid is an inscription: A house is made of walls and beams. A home is built with love and dreams. You're always welcome at our home. Thanks always, Gangwolf and Tweeter

[Arilyn (Christy)] sounds like a nice guy

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Boss would you like this little trinket? It plays a lovely tune

[BOB] how could Mentor tell if they were Harpy feathers?

[Sebrina (Barb)] yes i would

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] If you were stupid enough to answer the question without asking the obvious...that is how

[BOB] grins

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] ((I pass the box to Sebrina)

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] LOL

[Sebrina (Barb) (to BOB only)] i'm looking at it closely... do i see any thing more?

[Tori (Vicki)] ((BOB, I hate the auto pause))

[Antarias (mikE)] ::glances at Kylia and Paul who are not here to say anything because they are weak and needed sleep::

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I still can't control my henchmen bob...anyway Mentor would try to see if he can change the view around any within the area he sees

[Antarias (mikE)] ::shakes his head::

[BOB (to Barb only)] nothing else, but it might have somethign to do with that Castle in the tapestry,

[BOB] not able to change the view of the crystal ball

[BOB] seems to be controlled by somewhere/someone else

[Sebrina (Barb) (to BOB only)] do i know the castle?

[BOB (to Barb only)] no

[Tori (Vicki)] ((does anyone up the ladder hear the whistling? because if anyone's thinking what I am, that just may be the whistle on another part of the henchies' adventure))

[BOB] what whistleing?

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Can we tell if the body was "Bald"? I know it is decomposing but hair continues to grow after you die...so there might be some still around

[BOB] no clue on that

[Tori (Vicki)] ((Well, Bob, you stated that something was making a whistling tune))

[BOB] that was the music box

[Kaz] Vicki, it was the music box

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] can he tell what kind of tree that is? Maybe get the druid to help?

[Tori (Vicki)] ((ok, well, we might need it for something then))

[BOB] the druid was dismissed

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] He was? when?

[BOB] sent back to Roadhaven

mikE has left the game on Fri Oct 10 22:47:25 EDT 2008

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Really? Is he from Roadhaven? Why would he go if told?

mikE has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 22:47:38 EDT 2008

[BOB] he was sent to Gon, then to Roadhaven to make his own way back home eventually

mikE is receiving the map Basement of Tower...

mikE has received the map Basement of Tower.

[BOB] he is not from anywhere near there

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Well lets see if anyone in the party can tell where this tree is or what kindof tree it is. That may be a clue we could use.

[BOB] Paul doesn't like Druids, so he sent him away

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Paul doesn't like anybody!!

[BOB] anyone looking in teh crystal bal?

[BOB] are you carting this all upstairs?

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Val will he can use it as well

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] He will see if it shows something different

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Any other treasure down here when we search?

[Tori (Vicki)] ((If anything, I'd suggest the music box be hauled up))

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Sebrina has the music box

[Sebrina (Barb)] its already in my pocket

[Tori (Vicki)] ((ok))

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Rave Starfire: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Rave Starfire: Information Gathering check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 16!!

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] WEll my skills have failed me

[Tori (Vicki)] ((can we keep moving now?))

[Kaz] Moirra has been examining the stuff, too. Would her herbalism allow her to recognise the tree?

[BOB] yes to Moirra

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Did we otherwise search the entire room Bob? Have we removed everything ? How about the tapestries? Does the tree in the crystal ball look like the tree in the tapestry?

[BOB] can make a check

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Oh we have that too

[BOB] you could try to take down teh tapestries yes

[BOB] they will be large and bulky

[BOB] but you can take them

[Kaz] Moirra: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Bob roll my herbalism check please on mentor...I can't

[Sebrina (Barb)] Sebrina: alertness check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 8!!

[BOB] Moirra can tell that it is a willow tree that has been stripped of all its leaves and most of its branches,

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Rave Starfire: Herbalism check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Kaz] would it be herbalism check or observation check?

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] What tree is the tapestry?

[Kaz] for Moirra, that is. Or both?

[mikE] "Perhaps we should take the tapestries with us. If nothing else they will be a nice decoration. I will take the one with the double peak back to Greenborough for safe keeping."

[BOB] what tree in what tapestry?

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] My fault...

[BOB] Moirra got the tree solved Kaz

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Lets take them to the elves...maybe they weill recognize them

[Kaz] okay

[mikE] "We need to know where this is, and when the next eclipse is."

[Tori (Vicki) (to BOB only)] how long has it been since the others went down or since Moirra went down?

[BOB] ok so I think we can call it a night here

[BOB] and pick up next week

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Anyone know of an area where there are willow trees? What about where the elves are back with the other guy in the swamp

[mikE] "Local people might know of the where. And we can find out when."

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Yep mike you are correct

[BOB] with you deciding to go where

[mikE] alright then. night all.

mikE has left the game on Fri Oct 10 22:56:42 EDT 2008

[BOB] talk on the site

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Night Mike

[Arilyn (Christy)] have a great weekend. see you guys next week!

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Hopefully I will have time to look. I have been so busy the past few weeks I have negletted to reveiw the site

[Kaz] night Christy

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Night all.

Christy has left the game on Fri Oct 10 22:57:30 EDT 2008

[Kaz] Shame on you Fritz!! :D

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] 8*}

[BOB] some very cool stuff there

[Vicki] *snicker*

[BOB] I added my own private blog area called Out of Chracter

[BOB] and Kaz added her own journal section

[Vicki] I haven't even had time to get my head on straight... let alone try to check things out lately

[BOB] plus the new Insult Forum that started tonight

[BOB] that Valgar and Antarias are using for now

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I will try and look tomorrow. The "insult forum"?

[BOB] grins

[Vicki] *sigh*

[BOB] a place at Wine Women and more Wine

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I am sorry I missed it

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] What is that?

[Vicki] Fritz, you're not the only one who missed it

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] hehee

[Sebrina (Barb)] how about an area called Klooge for Dummies?

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] LOL...

[Kaz] Wine Women and more Wine is the bar in Wolfspack (?) that is run by former Dragonslayers

[Vicki] but, unlike you, I am most HAPPY that I missed the "insult forum"

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I will work on your sheet Barb to make it easier for you

[Kaz] No Barb, Klooge is the only dummy here.

[Vicki] *snicker*

[Vicki] nice response Kaz

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Hehee Vicki...I would think as an orc you would be better at it than Antarias...after all he was raised by wousy elves

[Sebrina (Barb)] i just can not navigate this site for some reason

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] It took us all time barb...no worries

[Kaz] I still have problems sometimes

[Kaz] (every week)

[Vicki] Fritz, as a player, I'm too sensitive for it

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Ha

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] A sensitive Orc...man don't that beat all..that is like a dwarf with Alopecia

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] (hairless dwarf) for the uninformed

[Vicki] The half-orc isn't sensitive, the person behind the orc is

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Oh well we have to just beat that out of you then....

[Vicki] although, if I play it just right...

[Vicki] I could turn it into a venting session... without actually venting... if y'all get what I mean

[Vicki] and it's easier for me to insult Fin than Anterias

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Oh GOD!!! A female VENT SESSION!!!! That is like a 24 hour PMS -athon!!!

[Vicki] because orcs respect dwarves more than elves

[Vicki] LOL

[Barb] just give me chocolate and no one gets hurt

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Har!!! Barb's my kinda girl!!! How about a beer with that?

[Barb] don't do beer... will do a shot of vodka though

[Vicki] LOL Barb... It doesn't always work that way with me

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Ok....I will make it even easier...I will send you a "MUD SLIDE" that is a chocolate Vodka drink

[Vicki] I'll do with Vodka and Lemonade, or something of that sort, then after a few, I'll drink beer

[Barb] yum

[Kaz] I got you beat. I don't get PMS. :D

[Kaz] Life is so much easier.

[Vicki] LOL Kaz, I always have PMS...

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I got you all beat...I NEVER had PMS

[Kaz] Now I eat chocolate because I WANT to, not because I NEED to.

[Kaz] muahaha

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] LOL

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] good one Kaz

[Vicki] If I ate chocolate as much as I craved it, I'd get sick from it again

[Barb] hot flashes are worse than any pms i ever had

Kaz has left the game on Fri Oct 10 23:09:26 EDT 2008

Vicki has left the game on Fri Oct 10 23:09:32 EDT 2008

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Speaking of chocolate I thing the freezer is calling...oh shit yea Barb...I have been going through that with Miriam

[Barb] the freezer is my new best friend

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I would rather spend a week locked in a room with 20 women going through PMS than 15 minutes with Miriam and her menopause

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I love her...but damn that can make me want to KILL her!!!

[Barb] fan on fan off, head in freeer, head out

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] ROFLMAO

[Barb] covers on teh bed, covers off

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] !!

[Barb] i'm sure steve is ready to throw me overboard in a few weeks

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] I agree...I can be fast asleep and suddenly in the middle of the night the COVERS COME FLYING OFF AND MIRIAM IS SCREAMING ABOUT BEING HOT

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Talk about being scared out of your sleep!!!

[Barb] grin

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Shit then she blames me!!!

[Barb] who else can we blame.... its NOT us!!!!

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] rofl

[Barb] dam adam and eve

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] The other night I had my arm around her and suddenly I am holding a puddle of water. She was drenched in sweat from a hot flash

[Rave Starfire (Da Man)] Within a minute she had to go and change clothes

Da Man has left the game on Fri Oct 10 23:14:32 EDT 2008

[BOB] have a great night Barb

[Barb] you too

Da Man has joined the game on Fri Oct 10 23:15:08 EDT 2008

[Barb] maybe i'll catch on to this

[BOB] you will

[BOB] and I am working on automating more and more

[BOB] so you only have to roleplay

Da Man is receiving the map Basement of Tower...

Da Man has received the map Basement of Tower.

[BOB] and not worry about anything except target who you want to attack

[BOB] and then click on attack

[BOB] all teh spells, weapons, armor etc will run itself

[BOB] eventually

[BOB] customizing to be the rules I always wanted to run

[Da Man] I wish I could have gotten women that wet and naked as fast when I was younger...

[Barb] i am just having troupble keeping up with the action while looking for the right "buttons" etc

[BOB] nods, that is near the top of the list, putting in better icons for those tabs,

[BOB] clearer things

[BOB] was supposed to be off this past weekend for 4 days, but people at work are out so lost the chance to take any vacation days

[BOB] will try to make it up soon

[Barb] i feel like i slow thinga down trygn to fin atudd

[BOB] nope

[Da Man] I promise to have VOIP up and running next week if I get home before 6

[Barb] stuff

[Da Man] No Barb

[BOB] adn I am off on Friday, so hoping to have some more stuff ready for you by then, with the Art House Gang

[BOB] no promises but will try

[Barb] no hurry.... maybe in a few weeks i'll have the skills back

[Da Man] Bob I still cant do anything wth mentor and Val...Will you add spectre parts to their list of items and collection

[BOB] I will check those things out for you Fritz too

[Da Man] Gratzi bro

[BOB] goign to shut this down do my saving etc

[BOB] have a great weekend

[Barb] you too

[Da Man] Ya ya...love you both..be safe

[BOB] waves

[Barb] laters

Da Man has left the game on Fri Oct 10 23:20:20 EDT 2008

Barb has left the game on Fri Oct 10 23:20:32 EDT 2008