View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Oct1212

Oct 12 12 - Everyone Knows

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Oct 12 18:17:52 EDT 2012 ====

Guy has joined the game on Fri Oct 12 18:25:35 EDT 2012

Guy is receiving the map swamp...

Guy has received the map swamp.

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Oct 12 18:46:14 EDT 2012

Lisa is receiving the map swamp...

Lisa has received the map swamp.

[Master] Hello Lisa

[Guy] hey lisa

[Lisa] Hello :)

[Lisa] nice to see you back again

[Guy] im here for now how long is another story at least for tonight

[Lisa] huh?

BiBo!!! has joined the game on Fri Oct 12 18:52:16 EDT 2012

BiBo!!! is receiving the map swamp...

BiBo!!! has received the map swamp.

[Master] will let you get situated

[Master] then can start

[Master] glad we have Guy and Marco in together

[Master] to discuss things

[Master] we can have that happen during a watch over night or in the morning your choice

[BiBo!!!] what do we need to discuss?

[Master] chuckles

[Guy] the lizardmen

[Master] ogres are ok?

[Master] brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!] what about em?

[Guy] ogres are fine lol

[Guy] lizardmen are sarengars main enemy

[BiBo!!!] well, he can be his usual grumpy self until we get out of the swamp. wont need them beyond that and they can disappear in the night.

[Guy] if they dont disappear before then

[Lisa] you could send them out on a mission before they leave

[BiBo!!!] though I have to ask, why lizardmen? isnt he all rivery? lizardmen are more swampy than rivery

[Guy] yeah to go feed a red dragon

[Lisa] lol

[Guy] actually they can be foound places othyer than the swamp

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] what I was wondering was if ogres and lizardmen get along

[Lisa] can they all be travelling together all happy?

[Master] as long as Llath is there to control them

[BiBo!!!] well, as long as I tell them to be happy

[Master] they all have low intelligence so do not get a new save for a week or so

[Guy] and dont worry

[Master] Bran would get a new save every hour or so

[Master] cat gets one every month or so

[Lisa] the cat is smarter than the ogres - has to be

[Master] LOL

[BiBo!!!] she woudl get one every 2 days

[BiBo!!!] 19+ intelligence would be every day

[BiBo!!!] though I used charm monster which checks every week regardless of intelligence

[Master] yeah and actually Bran is immune but that is a different story

[Master] but in any case

[Master] I do think that Sarengar should have his conversation wtih the group about this

[Master] do you want to do that in the morning as you are getting ready to head out?

PC-26188 has joined the game on Fri Oct 12 19:02:51 EDT 2012

PC-26188 is receiving the map swamp...

[Guy] yeah while im still all heer

PC-26188 has received the map swamp.

[Master] Hello PC

[PC-26188] hello

[Guy] hi im mac

[Master] pokes Guy hard

[Guy] hey now its the best i could do right now

[Master] so Sarengar ?

[Master] your comments?

JohnAA has joined the game on Fri Oct 12 19:05:01 EDT 2012

JohnAA is receiving the map swamp...

[Lisa] (it is morning so new spells and all that good stuff?)

JohnAA has received the map swamp.

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sarengar (Guy)] Llathandryll we have a problem

[Lisa] Hi John! :)

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "What? Did you catch something from one of your rabid fans?"

[JohnAA] hello all

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "There are ointments for that."

[Sarengar (Guy)] (((hey john))

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((hey john))

[JohnAA] should I be worried or should I just log off now?

[Sarengar (Guy)] no its about those those things you have following you right now

[Master] and PC if you have a phone ringing it is a message from me, along the tool bar at the top

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Yes?"

[PC-26188] gotcha

[Sarengar (Guy)] they need to be exterminated

[PC-26188] this interface is a little tricky to figure out

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Later."

[JohnAA] PC those are the only messages that are not made public FYI

[Sarengar (Guy)] they dont deserve to be near us let alone be allowed to live

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Fireball -- # Memorized: 2 (+1), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 3 (+2),

New Guy has joined the game on Fri Oct 12 19:09:21 EDT 2012

New Guy is receiving the map swamp...

[Master] Hello Bill

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I only plan on keeping them around as far as we are in the swamp. I dont care what happens after that. I am sure you can stay calm for a few days."

[JohnAA] oh no not two new Guys?

New Guy has received the map swamp.

[Master] grins, I do think that Bill will have to change his name now,

[Sarengar (Guy)] you dont understand what you are dealoing with those things are only good for target practice

[Sarengar (Guy)] cant use them fotr anything else

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "While they are under my control, they are basically just puppets. They will do what I say for now. They can be useful while we are in their home territory. "

[Sarengar (Guy)] fine get them to show use thieir home so they can all be destroyed

[Master] (you charmed them two days ago Marco, so not near their tribes home)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "We arent here to hunt lizardmen (I think. I dont actually know why we are in the swamp)."

New Guy has left the game on Fri Oct 12 19:13:39 EDT 2012

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "We have more pressing concerns at the moment. If you want to deal with a vendetta when we arent on a timeline, that is fine. I will help you out. But for now, let them be."

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 333. Next level in 91777.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 333. Next level in 5611.

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 333. Next level in 71960.

[Sarengar (Guy)] if they get anywhere close to me i WILL kill them

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Dont worry. I will keep them out of your bedroll."

New Guy has joined the game on Fri Oct 12 19:16:25 EDT 2012

New Guy is receiving the map swamp...

[Master] By the way, tonight is a full moon, just in case anyone was interested

New Guy has received the map swamp.

[Lisa] (I'm interested)

[Master] better situated now Bill?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((did we ever find out if sarengar was infected or whatever?))

[New Guy] ( I think so)

[New Guy] (Computer decided it wanted to take a break)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((we will find out tonight i guess))

[Master] anything else you want to accomplish tonight/this morning before heading back out?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((well, if there are no encounters by morning, I guess our answer is that))

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((not infected, congrats!))

[Master] no

[Master] tonight is the full moon not last night

[Master] where you stayed with the mage

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (3) - Lightly Wounded

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((well, since he is supposed to be changing the night before and after the full moon, then that is still okay))

PC-26188 has left the game on Fri Oct 12 19:20:50 EDT 2012

[JohnAA] healing before bed time?

[JohnAA] no one is hurt, how is that possible

[Master] all set

[Lisa] (it is morning)

[JohnAA] ah

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] okay well in the morning I cast wizard lock as promised. of course keying it to the wizard

[Master] ok

[Master] questions for him?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I do)

[JohnAA] what is your favorite color?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] the usual. What is your speciality. what are you doing out here. etc etc etc

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((red no blue))

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Llathandryll modified: Spells - CHANGED: Charm Person -- # Memorized: 4 (5), Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 5 (6).

[JohnAA] aaaaaaaahhhhh

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh))

[Master] he likes living here out alone from others

[JohnAA] ;)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Koorin modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 5 (4).

[Master] fewer people to get upset

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We will be going by the Bhopal estate. Is it safe to stop there?

[Nuklor the Brave (Master)] (bolpel)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (okay)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that one)

[Nuklor the Brave (Master)] You want to visit the Frog Estate?

TMO has joined the game on Fri Oct 12 19:25:03 EDT 2012

TMO is receiving the map swamp...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There's more than just frogs isn't there?

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] We will be happy to only see frogs

TMO has received the map swamp.

[Nuklor the Brave (Master)] They call it that because they lost it to a bunch of bullywugs once

[TMO] howdy

[Indigo (Lisa)] You can't even talk to frogs. How did they get their own estate like a person

[Sarengar (Guy)] as long as the frogs will crush those things

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((hey tmo))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hi TMO)

[Nuklor the Brave (Master)] or because the Baroness there now looks like a frog if you listen to the jesteres

[Nuklor the Brave (Master)] Jesters

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "No one gets turned into frogs?"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "That is disappointing..."

[Nuklor the Brave (Master)] I have not seen anyone turn anyone into a frog

TMO hops around, looking for bugs.

[Nuklor the Brave (Master)] where you are you going?

[Nuklor the Brave (Master)] why would you want to stop there?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We should be passing their o our way to Ghostwood and I just wondered if it would be better to pas by bopel or stop to rest and perhaps get information

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "That is an excellent question. I forget." ((from now on, I am rping my character as extremely forgetful))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We don't have to stop there

[Nuklor the Brave (Master)] I am certain that you will find someone to talk there if you want that sort of thing

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((at least then I have a IC reason for not knowing what is going on half the time :) ))

[Nuklor the Brave (Master)] but Ghostwood is almost as dangerous as the swamps

[Nuklor the Brave (Master)] you must really like danger

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Are there ghosts?"

[Nuklor the Brave (Master)] I would guess there are

[Nuklor the Brave (Master)] enought people have died there over the years

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "From ghosts?"

[Nuklor the Brave (Master)] from killing each other

[Nuklor the Brave (Master)] don't you know your history?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Then why dont they call it the killing wood?"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I know MY history. I dont know yours."

[Nuklor the Brave (Master)] well you should learn

[Nuklor the Brave (Master)] but thank you for the food

[Nuklor the Brave (Master)] and for the scroll

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] History is always changing

[Nuklor the Brave (Master)] I will work on learning this, it will be very useful I think

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I hope so

[Nuklor the Brave (Master)] History stays the same the future is always changing

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Not a problem. I do hope we can meet again. It is always a pleasure meeting people with at least half a brain for a change."

[Nuklor the Brave (Master)] it is very hard to predict anything, espeically about the future

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] You would be surprized

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] But then again you live in the Mist

[Master] Lizardman #30 moved 228'05".

[Master] Lizardman #39 moved 230'04".

[Master] Ogre #4 moved 276'10".

[Master] Ogre #7 moved 237'05".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "What would you predict other than the future? Isnt predicting by nature about the future?"

[Master] Ogre #2 moved 240'00".

[Master] Lizardman #38 moved 206'00".

[Master] Ogre #6 moved 291'10".

[Master] Lizardman #38 moved 6'00".

[Master] Lizardman #39 moved 1'02".

[Master] Nuklor the Brave moved 145'05".

[Master] Cat #5, Indigo, Shurkural, Ilero, Hoffman, Androp Ilkep, Brother Fotopoulos, Branwyn, Koorin, Sarengar, QuiFon Ruminel and Llathandryll moved 232'00".

[Master] Cat #5 moved 21'03".

[Master] Koorin moved 14'10".

[Master] Llathandryll moved 20'06".

[Master] Shurkural moved 28'02".

[Master] Ilero moved 32'07".

[Master] Branwyn moved 34'09".

[Master] Indigo moved 35'07".

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 29'10".

[Master] Hoffman moved 34'08".

[Master] Sarengar moved 24'10".

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 40'04".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 47'05".

[Master] Ok

[Master] so moving out

[Master] your choices as Branwyn was asking about

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::march::

[Master] is head more directly west and visit Bolpel Estates

[Master] or head more southwest

[Master] and try to match up with the Kings Road south of there

[Master] and anyone with Swamp skills or direction or navigation

[Master] can make a check

Sarengar (Guy) holds his crossbow and keeps looking over at the lizardmen

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Navigation check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Lizardmen. Which way is better?"

[New Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) follows the others while holding his loaded crossbow, looking out towards the swamp

[Master] TMO? Shur want to make any checks?

[Master] and unless you speak lizardman you cannot get anything useful out of them

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (doesn't Ilero have swamp survival?)

[TMO] (swamp survival yes. Navigation no

[TMO] (what would be useful in this case?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((I totally speak lizardman))

[Master] yes

[Master] lol

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((in fact I just said lizardman))

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((There I said it again!))

[TMO] Ilero: Direction Sense check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[TMO] Ilero: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[TMO] Ilero: Survival, Swamp check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[TMO] Ilero: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Master] so your charmed creatures will respond to direct commands, when you are there

[Master] doe SHur have anything?

[TMO] Shurkural: Tracking check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[TMO] Shurkural: Hunting check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (4 good tolls not enough?)

[TMO] (every possible useful skil)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (rolls)

[Master] grins

[Master] so overall you know that you are about a day and a half from Bolpel, about 25 miles

[Master] and from the Kings Road more directly would be about 35 miles

[Master] moving around at 12 miles a day

[Master] so 2 to 3 days till you get out of the swamps and onto more solid ground

[Master] no matter which way you go

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] why were we going to the frog place other than the fact that it was there?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so do we want to be socialable and see if we can get more info on ghostwood or just keep slogging through until we run into Toybin and Miranda)

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (more direct route?)

[TMO] (I bet it would take longer if we went the other way 'round the world)

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (as the dragon flys)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (seems like it would just be another place to stop)

[TMO] (brb - going to fix my dinner real quick)

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (town encountes more fun than Swamp encounters?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (meet some of Bob's crazy cast of characters :) )

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Well, I do like manors better than swamps... And I and quickly forgetting why we are out here to begin with...."

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos, Indigo, Lizardman #30, Shurkural, Ilero, Hoffman, Androp Ilkep, Cat #5, Ogre #7, Branwyn, Koorin, Lizardman #39, Ogre #2, Lizardman #38, Sarengar, QuiFon Ruminel and Llathandryll moved 170'08".

[Master] so heading out and traveling until you need to choose a direction

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] To eventualy save a Queen, er Princess as far as we know

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Is she pretty? And single?"

[Master] someone can make your encounter checks for the day

[Master] yes and yes

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] (1d20) [1d20=6] 6

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=11] 11

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=6] 6

[Master] OK

[Master] so morning and evening encounters

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (we know what the eving encounter will be)

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos, Indigo, Lizardman #30, Shurkural, Ilero, Hoffman, Androp Ilkep, Cat #5, Ogre #7, Branwyn, Koorin, Lizardman #39, Ogre #2, Lizardman #38, Sarengar, QuiFon Ruminel and Llathandryll moved 219'00".

[Master] Ok, so you need a marching order there

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] But Llathandryll, do you really want to be King er lets just say Royality

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Woah woah. Who said anything about marrying the lady? No no. I just want to have a little fun with her is all."

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (walking to Left or Right?

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #6 moved 50'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #5 moved 96'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #4 moved 98'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] With Wilamina Mosskin?

[Master] to the left

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((up? down?))

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Silly me I should have known that

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Well, if she is pretty and available... I havent yet. So you know, I want to know what I am missing."

[Master] Ilero moved 32'01".

[Master] Shurkural moved 33'03".

[Master] Ogre #7 moved 17'03".

[Master] Ogre #2 moved 18'09".

[Master] Lizardman #30 moved 18'01".

[Master] Lizardman #39 moved 19'02".

[Master] Lizardman #38 moved 20'04".

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (Can we spread out the Ogre & Lizzard Men?

[Master] Llathandryll moved 26'07".

[Master] Koorin moved 28'04".

[Master] Cat #5 moved 19'10".

[Master] Sarengar moved 31'00".

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 20'00".

[Master] Branwyn moved 9'04".

[Master] Indigo moved 18'07".

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 24'05".

[Master] Hoffman moved 20'04".

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 20'04".

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 20'04".

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 23'04".

[Master] that is the scale

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] lizardmen up front because they can more likely sense natural dangers in their territory

[Master] chuckles

[Master] Sarengar?

[Master] you have anything to say about that?

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((as long as they are far away from me

[Master] I had Sarengar and Ilero up front

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 20'08".

[Sarengar (Guy)] ill guard the rear or else these things will die

[Master] Lizardman #30 moved 69'01".

[Master] Lizardman #39 moved 72'02".

[Master] Lizardman #38 moved 72'07".

[Master] Sarengar moved 82'00".

[Master] Llathandryll moved 57'01".

[Master] Shurkural moved 12'06".

[Master] Ilero moved 6'09".

[Master] Ogre #7 moved 67'09".

[Master] Ogre #2 moved 75'02".

[Master] that better fro everyone?

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 5'11".

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 5'01".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Cat #5 moved 41'04".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin moved 45'06".

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (works for me)

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 23'03".

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 17'02".

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 34'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (as soon as something attacks we're going to run around anyway)

[Master] just want to be sure

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] sarengar is looking a little antisocial back there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (why is Sarengar a million miles behind us?)

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (but most likely they will attack the week side)

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Sarengar moved 42'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #3 moved 58'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #6 moved 21'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #4 moved 6'05".

[Master] (1d12) [1d12=2] 2

[Master] and you are surprised

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((sarengars absolutely HATES lizardmen))

[Master] except those who make an alertness check

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel: Omen Reading check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((I assume reaction helps?))

[Master] anyone else?

[TMO] back

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (I got that from your Roleplaying Guy)

[TMO] (do I need alertness checks, or did my prior rolls carry over?)

[Master] alterness check please TMO

[Master] checking on reaction

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((both koorin and llath get a 2 to their reaction adjustments))

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((which is basically just for surprise checks))

[TMO] Ilero: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL FAILED against 12!!

[Master] no your reaction adjustment helps your Init

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (don't you like surprises?)

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (hoffman too on Reaction, and Observe only)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((according to the book it should help with surprise too))

[TMO] (Shur doesn't have it)

[Master] yes to Marco on it helping

[Master] but it does not help enough to avoid it this time

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((okies))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I for one cannot wait for the surprise it is being dragged on so long)

[Master] grins

[Master] so everyone is surprised, no one made their checks

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] I predicit you will not like this surprise

[Master] Time of Day: 11:09 AM. Day 25 Mid ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 25th, 342 SKR.

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #4 moved 18'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #5 moved 11'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #5 targets Lizardman #30. Distance: 2'11"

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #5 targets Ogre #2. Distance: 4'06"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (i dunno - can't be worse than the bird swarm)

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #3 moved 18'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #3 moved 24'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #3 targets Shurkural. Distance: 3'06"

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #3 targets Ilero. Distance: 3'02"

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #6 moved 33'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #6 targets Hoffman. Distance: 5'09"

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #4 moved 16'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #4 targets Cat #5. Distance: 4'10"

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #4 targets Branwyn. Distance: 4'07"

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (you had to say that)

[Master] Ankheg #5: Attack: Acid: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 2. HITS Lizardman #30 (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((ankhegs are worse))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (fun!)

[Master] Ankheg #5: Damage v SM: Acid: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Lizardman #30

[Master] Lizardman #30's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-3) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Ankheg #6: Attack: Acid: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] -3. HITS Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1)!!!

[Master] Ankheg #6: Damage v SM: Acid: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Hoffman

[Master] Hoffman's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 34 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Ankheg #3: Attack: Acid: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 7. MISSES Ilero (AC FINAL: 4).

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((cheers for the ankheg to kill the lizardmen but boos it for hitting hoffman))

[Master] Ankheg #4: Attack: Acid: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] -3. HITS Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Ankheg #4: Damage v SM: Acid: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: Branwyn

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (smiles)

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 25 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((and now it must die))

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (unless it surrenders)

[Master] and now you can do something

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (they just bury themselves?)

[Master] you are walking along, suddenly Ankhegs POP up

[Master] spit acid then drop back into their burrows

[Master] you can go after them into the burrows

[Master] or try to leave

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I say - run away)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (lair treasure?)

[Master] it would appear to be where they live

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] they burrow in swamp?

[Master] not everything is mud

[Master] you do try to find places to walk that you do not need to swim

[Master] but you have a moment

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (mud has to sit on something

[Master] run away

[Master] or attack

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Move people

[Sarengar (Guy)] run away

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Sound advice

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #3: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #4: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #5: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #6: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=2] 10

[TMO] brb

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos: Initiative: ((d10+10+-1)-10) [1d10=9] 8 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=6] 15

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=6] 14

[Master] Ilero: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=10] 18

[Master] Shurkural: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=10] 20

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=9] 7 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=4] 12

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=10] 8 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=3] 11

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #38: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #39: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Ogre #2: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Ogre #7: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #30: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Cat #5: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #5 moved 17'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #5 moved 15'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #5 targets Lizardman #30. Distance: 4'05"

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #5 targets Ogre #2. Distance: 5'09"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so we have to roll init to run away?)

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #4 moved 6'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #4 moved 12'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #4 targets Cat #5. Distance: 4'08"

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #4 targets Branwyn. Distance: 3'09"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (to see who gets away)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (in tiime)

[Master] Ok

[Master] so now you see the four holes they disapeared into

[Master] on INit everyone gets to move in what ever direction you want to

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) takes off running

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((I assume the blue things are holes))

[Master] yes

[Master] would you rather than a different color?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 125'08".

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((no its fine. so long as I know what they are))

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (a hole of a diffrent collor?)

[Master] and that sucks

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 60'10".

[Master] I just checked the book because the damage looked off

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes?)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 60'01".

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Koorin

[Master] only rolled 1 d6 instead of the 8d4

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you can fix it)

[Master] checkign the bite attack now before I use it

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (I was feeling lucky, I thought there was a save)

[Master] next time

[Master] Koorin can go

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (but did not complain)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] okay, so we are going with run then?

[Sarengar (Guy) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Sarengar modified:

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (your army can fight if you want)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (we will be over here)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] lol

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (points left)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] I will end up with ankhegs in my army too

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (heee heeee)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin moved 120'08".

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 135'08".

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 11 GOING: Ankheg #6

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #6 targets Hoffman. Distance: 5'09"

[Master] Ankheg #6: Attack: Bite: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 12. MISSES Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Llathandryll

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ?

[Master] what does Llath do?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (he is caculating his odds)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll and Lizardman #38 moved 118'11".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] did that attack really happen or was that a misroll?

[Master] it really happened

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lizardman #38

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Hoffman

[Master] there is one ankheg out there

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (it was ment to be)

[Master] hoffman is battling it

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I am holding moving until everyone passes, so I am not attacking

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Cat #5

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Cat #5 moved 118'09".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #30 moved 120'02".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Lizardman #30

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Androp Ilkep

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (am I considered base to base?)

[Master] yes

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) looks confused for a moment but then takes off after the others

[TMO] back

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep moved 112'03".

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ogre #7

[TMO] (sorry about that - handyman came by to discuss some work on our living room)

[Master] already rolled for Ilero and Shur

[Master] for Init

[Master] but they have not come up yet

[TMO] ok

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (is Qui fon on the list?)

[Master] yes

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Ogre #7 moved 120'11".

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 15 GOING: Ankheg #3

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (long list)

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #3 targets Ilero. Distance: 3'02"

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #3: Attack: Bite: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 5. MISSES Ilero (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Sarengar

[TMO] (do I take it we decided to run?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 119'10".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Lizardman #39

[Master] yes and no

[Master] yes to running, but now Hoffman and Ilero are being attacked

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hoffman is fighting one - you could help him or run)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Ogre #2 and Lizardman #39 moved 107'10".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Ogre #2

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 17 GOING: Ankheg #4

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #4 targets QuiFon Ruminel. Distance: 9'01"

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #4: Attack: Bite: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 12. MISSES QuiFon Ruminel (AC FINAL: 10).

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ilero

[TMO] Attack: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] Ilero: Attack: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg: ((20-(d20+0))+1+3) [1d20=6] 18 [MODIFIED (+3)]

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] what did the Ankheg do to Qui?

[TMO] (I forgot to target, sorry)

[Master] just bite

[Master] each one seems to be a lunge, bite and try to pull back

[Master] but they need to hit first

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I do not see it on the chat log, just saw something flash on the map

[TMO] did I hit, or do I need to target and reroll?

[Master] they are not in the chat until they actually become visitlbe

[Master] yes please target and reroll

[TMO] Ilero targets Ankheg #3. Distance: 3'02"

[TMO] Ilero: Attack: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg: ((20-(d20+0))+1+3) [1d20=17] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)]. MISSES Ankheg #3 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[TMO] (naturally...)

[Master] at least you rolled a 17 instead of a 6

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((looks like you need a natural 20 to hit them.... ))

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((I would stop being there....))

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (Stratgic withdrall, see what they do)

[TMO] (Oh, I thought I had rolled an 18)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 60'00".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((you rolled a 17 and didnt even come close to hitting. run you bum!))

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 20 GOING: Ankheg #5

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Now can Hoffman move?

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #5 targets QuiFon Ruminel. Distance: 23'08"

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #5: Attack: Bite: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] -2. HITS QuiFon Ruminel (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #5: Damage v SM: Bite: (3d6) [3d6=6,3,1] 10 added to: QuiFon Ruminel

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 11'10".

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #5 moved 5'07".

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-10) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Shurkural

[TMO] (how far can she go?)

[Master] running is 240

[TMO] Shurkural moved 116'01".

[TMO] (if she moves half, can she still shoot an arrow?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] What happened now to Qui Fon? is he grabbed?

[Master] yes to Qui

[Master] yes to Shur moving half and shooting but half is 60

[Master] can move half normal move and still attack

[TMO] Shurkural moved 60'04".

[Master] Shurkural moved 115'03".

[Master] Shurkural targets Ankheg #3. Distance: 4'08"

[Master] Shurkural moved 116'00".

[TMO] (no, I'm pretty sure that's less than half)

[Master] Shurkural moved 60'06".

[Master] Shurkural no longer targets Ankheg #3.

[Master] Shurkural targets Ankheg #3. Distance: 49'07"

[Master] fixed for you

[TMO] (thanks)

[TMO] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((19-(d20))+1) [1d20=12] 8 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #3 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman can go now

[Master] yes

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 44'00".

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets Ankheg #5. Distance: 3'10"

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets Ankheg #3. Distance: 22'02"

[JohnAA] All targets for Hoffman removed.

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets Ankheg #5. Distance: 3'10"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=20] -7 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ankheg #5 (AC FINAL: 2)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=20] -7 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ankheg #5 (AC FINAL: 2)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=17] -4 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ankheg #5 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Master] wow

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=17] -4 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ankheg #5 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=2] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Ankheg #5

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=2] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Ankheg #5

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=2] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Ankheg #5

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=4] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Ankheg #5

[Master] Ankheg #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (-30) - Heavily Wounded

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] No one hits Qui Fon

[Master] smiles

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no kidding)

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hold for now)

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::catched breath::

[Master] yes those are out of their holes, they cannot go back down until their movement

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Koorin

[BiBo!!!] Koorin targets Ankheg #5. Distance: 89'10"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-2) [1d20=4] 13 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #5 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-2) [1d20=12] 5 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #5 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Branwyn

[Guy] sorry all what little brain i had is gone im gonna try and get what sleep i can

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (enjoy)

[Master] have a better night Guy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (3 to no 5 and 2 to no 3 ankheg)

[Guy] gonna try

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (take care Guy)

Guy has left the game on Fri Oct 12 20:33:05 EDT 2012

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] laters guy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against : Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=1,3,2,4,4] 19 damage!

[Master] Ankheg #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Ankheg #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (-8) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Ankheg #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 9 (-3) - Massively Wounded

[Master] Ankheg #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] there you go

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry - thought he was worse off than that)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ankheg #6

[Master] Ankheg #6 moved 29'09".

[Master] Ankheg #6 targets Ilero. Distance: 2'01"

[Master] Ankheg #6 moved 16'08".

[Master] Ankheg #6 no longer targets Ilero.

[Master] Ankheg #6 targets Hoffman. Distance: 4'02"

[Master] Ankheg #6: Attack: Bite: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 7. MISSES Hoffman (AC FINAL: 1). NOTE: Not available.

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Llathandryll

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll targets Ankheg #6. Distance: 104'05"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll casts a spell against Ankheg #6: Continual Light - Wizard: Create a permanent source of light which shines in a 60 foot radius.

[Master] Ankheg #6: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] yay! blind ankheg!

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lizardman #38

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "I hate it when someone decides to not follow the plan.... go get em lizardmen...." ::points::

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (don't point at me)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #38 moved 108'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] can he do a charging thing?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (did you give him a card?)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] I'll take that as a yes

[BiBo!!!] Lizardman #38 targets Ankheg #6. Distance: 5'05"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #38: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=20] -7 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ankheg #5 (AC FINAL: 2)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=18] -5 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ankheg #5 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=4] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Ankheg #5

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=4] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Ankheg #5

[Master] and actually no to charging unless he has a polearm

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] well, he missed, so it doesnt matter

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hoffman is on fire)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] can I attack the other one? -2 to hitt?

[Master] Ankheg #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -9 (-18) - Dying

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets Ankheg #6. Distance: 4'02"

[JohnAA] Hoffman no longer targets Ankheg #6.

[Master] yes to Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hoffman modified: Temporary Modifiers - ADDED: ADDED: -2. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED:

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets Ankheg #6. Distance: 4'02"

[JohnAA] Hoffman no longer targets Ankheg #6.

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets Ankheg #6. Distance: 4'02"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-2-1) [1d20=16] -5 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-2-1) [1d20=2] 9 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Ankheg #6

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Cat #5

[Master] Ankheg #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 42 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[Hoffman (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hoffman modified:

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #30 moved 108'09".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Lizardman #30

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] It is much harder to hit them when they are not attacking my friends

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Androp Ilkep

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) Takes a shot at one of the creatures with his crossbow

[New Guy] Androp Ilkep targets Ankheg #6. Distance: 85'11"

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Attack: Crossbow :: is now ARMED.

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Attack: Crossbow : ((15-(d20+1))+2-2) [1d20=4] 10 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)] [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ogre #7

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I'll have Indigo take his turn too and run back)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Ogre #7 moved 107'07".

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ankheg #3

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ogre #2 moved 1'02".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 104'06".

[Master] Ankheg #3: Attack: Bite: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 3. HITS Ilero (AC FINAL: 4)!!! NOTE: Not available.

[Master] Ankheg #3: Damage v SM: Bite: (3d6) [3d6=5,2,4] 11 added to: Ilero

[Master] Ilero's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-11) - Heavily Wounded

[TMO] (ouch)

[Master] cannot roll high enough to grab and take with me

[Master (to GM only)] INIT: 15 GOING: Sarengar

[TMO] (yay!) (and ouch)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (at least it didn't swallow you)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Lizardman #39

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #39 moved 111'09".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Ogre #2 moved 88'05".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Ogre #2

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Ankheg #4

[Master] oh and by the way no need to hit on Ilero anymore it gets to automatically do damge

[TMO] (whimper?)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((thats what you get for not running away like everyone else))

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ilero

[Master] Ilero is caught but can still fight

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (he tried)

[TMO] (I thought I was protecting Hoffman - the icon next to me was Shur's though. I goofed)

[Master] he did not roll high enough to pin him

[Master] Man is Shur going to be upset you think she looks like Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] how do you think I feel

[TMO] (any way Ilero can break free?)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((you humans all look the same.))

[Master] by doing enough damage

[Master] or a bend bars

[TMO] (what is his bend bars?)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((dont bother))

[Master] 0%

[TMO] (so, 5% on a to-hit roll then)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((unless you have a strength of 18+ its not worth doing))

[TMO] Ilero: Attack: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg: ((20-(d20+0))+1+3) [1d20=6] 18 [MODIFIED (+3)]. MISSES Ankheg #3 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] technically it is a 1% chance of bend bars

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[TMO] (oh look, there's that 6 again)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((its not a d20 roll. its a percentage and its really low for anyone without godlike strength

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 60'00".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((0% for most people))

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Shurkural

[TMO] (can she shoot and not chance hitting Ilero?)

[Master] yes

[Master] is a -4

[TMO] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((19-(d20))+1) [1d20=2] 18 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #3 (AC FINAL: 2).

[TMO] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((19-(d20))+1) [1d20=10] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #3 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Master] see only round two

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 3'01".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ankheg #3. Distance: 1'06"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=15] -4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Ankheg #3 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ankheg #3

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=19] -8 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Ankheg #3 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ankheg #3

[Master] Ankheg #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 26 (-12) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I thought we were running?

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] ::holding::

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Koorin

[TMO] ('were' being the operative tense. I messed it up by accident)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((we were, but that only works if everyone runs))

[BiBo!!!] Koorin targets Ankheg #6. Distance: 97'03"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-2) [1d20=1] 16 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-2) [1d20=7] 10 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Branwyn

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Hoffman was trying to protect Qui)

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Ankheg #3. Distance: 112'04"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Ankheg #3: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=3,1,4,3,4] 20 damage!

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ankheg #6

[Master] Ankheg #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-20) - Massively Wounded

[Master] Ankheg #6 targets Lizardman #38. Distance: 5'05"

[Master] Ankheg #6: Attack: Bite: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 4. HITS Lizardman #38 (AC FINAL: 5)!!! NOTE: Not available.

[Master] Ankheg #6: Damage v SM: Bite: (3d6) [3d6=3,2,5] 10 added to: Lizardman #38

[Master] Lizardman #38's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 3 (-10) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Llathandryll

[TMO] (thanks Bran!)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll: Attack: Sling Bullet +1: ((19-(d20+0))+1+2) [1d20=18] 4 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Lizardman #38

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #38: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 5. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #38: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 15. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #38: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Hoffman

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=2] 11 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=2] 11 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Cat #5

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Lizardman #30

[BiBo!!!] Lizardman #30 targets Ankheg #6. Distance: 9'02"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #30: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #30: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #30: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (Krma?)

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Androp Ilkep

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) hustles back tothe battle with his staff at the ready

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep moved 81'01".

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (Can I get an attack or no?)

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep moved 1'09".

[Master] checking

[Master] if you move half

[Master] never fille din your movemnt on the sheet

[Master] filled in

[Master] checking totals for you

[Master] normal is 12

[Master] but you get a bonus for str and dex

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (okay I moved 80ft to close on ankheg #6)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] str attack bonus plus dex reaction adjustment

[Master] androp has a movement of 15

[Master] so up to 75

[Master] is half

[Master] so just over half so no attack

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (alright ... went over it)

[Master] but will know for next time

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ogre #7

[BiBo!!!] Ogre #7 targets Ankheg #6. Distance: 8'01"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Ogre #7: Attack: Two-Handed Sword; Giant: ((17-(d20+0))+6) [1d20=4] 19 [MODIFIED (+6)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Ankheg #3

[Master] but double checked and Androp is getting the adjustment correctly for a faster Init

[Master] Ankheg #3 targets Indigo. Distance: 1'06"

[Master] Ankheg #3: Attack: Bite: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] -2. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!! NOTE: Not available.

[Master] Ankheg #3: Damage v SM: Bite: (3d6) [3d6=2,4,6] 12 added to: Indigo

[Master] and that is a swallow

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-12) - Moderately Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (have to do this again)

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Lizardman #39

[JohnAA] (kill from within)

[BiBo!!!] Lizardman #39 targets Ankheg #3. Distance: 7'04"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #39: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=3] 16. MISSES Ankheg #3 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #39: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 12. MISSES Ankheg #3 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #39: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Ankheg #3 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Indigo's inside it!!)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #39: Damage v L: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Ankheg #3

[Indigo (Lisa)] (don'

[Indigo (Lisa)] (don't hit it)

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Ogre #2

[JohnAA] (i see)

[TMO] this is the one biting Ilero)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((how do you plan on getting out if we dont?))

[JohnAA] he should be free now

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it's the one that swallowed indigo)

[Master] Ankheg #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-6) - Disabled

[TMO] (I thought 3 was the one biting me)

[BiBo!!!] Ogre #2 targets Ankheg #6. Distance: 10'01"

[JohnAA] it was

[TMO] (sorry)

[Master] Indigo moved 2'06".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (do I take damage?)

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (-6) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Indigo is still inside

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Ogre #2: Attack: Two-Handed Sword; Giant: ((17-(d20+0))+6) [1d20=15] 8 [MODIFIED (+6)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Indigo (Lisa)] (next time I get swallowed - let me handle it)

[Master] LOL

[JohnAA] (he is used to it)

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ilero

[TMO] (I am now confused. Which Ankheg should I be hitting?)

[Master] #6 is attacking

[Indigo (Lisa)] (the blind one)

[Master] #3 has Indigo inside

[Indigo (Lisa)] (#3 was biting you, got hit by Indigo and so turned around and ate him)

[TMO] (ah, I *totally* missed that.

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (now Indigo is heavily wounded inside a dead ankheg)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (please don't hit that one again)

[TMO] (tosses Indigo a crowbar)

[TMO] (can he help you get out?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (eh - he can cut himself out - but thanks)

[TMO] (feels odd to just turn my back when he's inside the beastie. ;) )

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (you can watch)

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (like watching Alien)

[TMO] Ilero targets Ankheg #6. Distance: 8'08"

[TMO] Attack: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[TMO] Attack: Knife, hurled:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] Ilero: Attack: Knife, hurled: ((20-(d20))+1+2) [1d20=2] 21 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[TMO] (2 attacks?)

[Master] yes

[TMO] Ilero: Attack: Knife, hurled: ((20-(d20))+1+2) [1d20=10] 13 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] I fear there is one more yet to resurface

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] QuiFon Ruminel moved 34'02".

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Shurkural

[TMO] Shurkural targets Ankheg #6. Distance: 40'09"

[TMO] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((19-(d20))+1) [1d20=9] 11 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[TMO] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((19-(d20))+1) [1d20=11] 9 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] ROUND: 3

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Master] Indigo targets Ankheg #3. Distance: 0'03"

Indigo (Lisa) slashes at ankheg's belly to get out

[Master] roll damage,

[Master] need to do more than 10 points total to get out

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] ha

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=12] -1 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Ankheg #3 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ankheg #3

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=19] -8 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Ankheg #3 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=5] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ankheg #3

[Master] Ankheg #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -13 (-13) - Dead

[Master] Indigo moved 7'04".

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] (see anything while you were in there?)

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] Ankheg #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -10 (-1) - Dead

Indigo (Lisa) coughs up some ankheg slime

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I am available for healing..... over here

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Koorin

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-2) [1d20=6] 11 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-2) [1d20=19] -2 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Damage v L: Short Bow: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: Ankheg #6

[Master] Ankheg #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hold for now)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ankheg #6

[Lisa] Indigo no longer targets Ankheg #3.

[Master] Ankheg #6: Attack: Bite: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -4. HITS Lizardman #38 (AC FINAL: 5)!!! NOTE: Not available.

[Master] Ankheg #6: Damage v SM: Bite: (3d6) [3d6=5,3,2] 10 added to: Lizardman #38

[Master] Lizardman #38's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -7 (-10) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Llathandryll

[JohnAA] He killed Kenny!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll: Attack: Sling Bullet +1: ((19-(d20+0))+1+2) [1d20=12] 10 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] he swallows down a dead lizardman

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Hoffman

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=19] -6 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=2] 11 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=1] 12 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=4] 9 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Ankheg #6

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Cat #5

[Master] the tail sticking out between his jaws

[Master] Ankheg #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (-9) - Moderately Wounded

[JohnAA] he just does not seem to care about this Ankheg

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Lizardman #30

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #30: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 18. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #30: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 7. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #30: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 2. HITS Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Attack: Quarterstaff:: is now ARMED.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #30: Damage v L: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Ankheg #6

[Master] Ankheg #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Androp Ilkep

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Attack: Quarterstaff: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=1] 14 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ogre #7

[Master] two attacks this round?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Ogre #7: Attack: Two-Handed Sword; Giant: ((17-(d20+0))+6) [1d20=7] 16 [MODIFIED (+6)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (first round of melee, ran up last round)

[Master] gotcha

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #39: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=11] 8

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #39: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 17

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #39: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Ogre #2: Attack: Two-Handed Sword; Giant: ((17-(d20+0))+6+2) [1d20=16] 9 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+6)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Lizardman #39

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Ogre #2

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ilero

[TMO] Ilero: Attack: Knife, hurled: ((20-(d20))+1+2) [1d20=4] 19 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[TMO] Ilero: Attack: Knife, hurled: ((20-(d20))+1+2) [1d20=20] 3 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Master] roll again

[TMO] (it won't let me because that was my last knife)

[Master] Ilero: Attack: Knife, hurled: ((20-(d20))+1+2) [1d20=7] 16 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2). NOTE: Not available.

[Master] so that is a miss

[Master] but you did do damage on one of the attacks

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[TMO] Ilero: Damage v L: Knife, hurled: (1d2) [1d2=2] 2 added to: Ankheg #6

[Master] Ankheg #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 25 (-2) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[JohnAA] ::sensing danger::

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Shurkural

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((19-(d20))+1) [1d20=17] 3 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[TMO] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((19-(d20))+1) [1d20=2] 18 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[JohnAA] QuiFon Ruminel: Tumbling check: (d20) [1d20=3] 3 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 9!!

[Master] ROUND: 4

[TMO] (I am feeling useful tonight)

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[TMO] (They call me The 'Whiffer')

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 15'05".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Ankheg #6. Distance: 1'05"

[TMO] (Go and win one for the Whiffer, boys)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3+2) [1d20=10] 3 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3+2) [1d20=5] 8 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((these things are pretty unhitable. dont worry about it))

[JohnAA] Please don't make me come heal you

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Koorin

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-2) [1d20=19] -2 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-2) [1d20=4] 13 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Damage v L: Short Bow: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: Ankheg #6

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] Ankheg #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (-2) - Heavily Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (holds)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ankheg #6

[Master] (1d8) [1d8=7] 7

[Master] Ankheg #6 moved 11'03".

[Master] Ankheg #6 targets Hoffman. Distance: 0'01"

[Master] Ankheg #6 targets Androp Ilkep. Distance: 1'11"

[Master] Ankheg #6 targets Ogre #2. Distance: 3'02"

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Llathandryll

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] well... thats always good

[Master] staggers towards a hole but misses

[Master] being blind

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll: Attack: Sling Bullet +1: ((19-(d20+0))+1+2) [1d20=14] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] and it being blocked by a dead ankheg

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Hoffman

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1+2) [1d20=8] 7 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[JohnAA] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1+2) [1d20=11] 4 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[JohnAA] do we get plusses when it is blind?

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Cat #5

[Master] yes

[Master] no

[Master] sorry

[Master] the minus to him not a plus to you

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] same thing

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #30: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 10. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #30: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 9. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #30: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 13. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Lizardman #30

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Androp Ilkep

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Attack: Quarterstaff: ((15-(d20+1))+1+2) [1d20=11] 6 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Attack: Quarterstaff: ((15-(d20+1))+1+2) [1d20=13] 4 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ogre #7

[JohnAA] Should we let him go Brawynn?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Ogre #7: Attack: Two-Handed Sword; Giant: ((17-(d20+0))+6+2) [1d20=1] 24 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+6)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Lizardman #39

[BiBo!!!] Lizardman #39 targets Ankheg #6. Distance: 30'10"

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #39 moved 27'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Of course not. And don't forget there is another one underground somewhere

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #39: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 14. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Ogre #2

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Ogre #2: Attack: Two-Handed Sword; Giant: ((17-(d20+0))+6+2) [1d20=5] 20 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+6)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ilero

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] I can't tell if I am still in a furry or not

[TMO] (is there something Ilero can do to help Indigo? Or did he get back in the fight?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he's fine)

[Master] Ankheg #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -11 (-1) - Dead

[Indigo (Lisa)] (climbed out and going after blind one)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you can give him a bath later)

[TMO] Ilero: Survival, Swamp check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[TMO] Ilero: Alertness check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (as he is covered in ankheg innards)

[TMO] (trying to identify any signs of the remaining one)

[TMO] Ilero: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] Ilero will not be surprised by it but he does not know where it is, most likely still underground in the tunnels

[TMO] (ok)

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[TMO] (he will try to give as much advance warning as he can to the rest of the group, if any)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::on gurad::

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Shurkural

[TMO] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((19-(d20))+1) [1d20=18] 2 [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[TMO] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((19-(d20))+1) [1d20=14] 6 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[TMO] Shurkural: Damage v L: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1d6=1] 1 added to: Ankheg #6

[Master] Ankheg #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 22 (-1) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] ROUND: 5

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[TMO] (Woo!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 13'00".

[TMO] (improved my damage inflicted by 50%

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=16] -5 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=1] 4 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ankheg #6

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=11] 0 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ankheg #6

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=4] 7 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Ankheg #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 11 (-11) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::prays::

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Koorin

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-2) [1d20=13] 4 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-2) [1d20=16] 1 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. HITS Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Damage v L: Short Bow: (1d6) [1d6=3] 3 added to: Ankheg #6

[Master] Ankheg #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 8 (-3) - Massively Wounded

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((does ac4 hit blindy?))

[Master] no

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (holds)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ankheg #6

[Master] (1d8) [1d8=4] 4

[Master] Ankheg #6 moved 6'04".

[Master] Ankheg #6 targets Indigo. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] Ankheg #6 targets Ogre #7. Distance: 7'01"

[Master] Ankheg #6 targets Lizardman #39. Distance: 1'05"

[Master] Ankheg #6 no longer targets Ogre #2.

[Master] Ankheg #6 targets Lizardman #39. Distance: 1'05"

[Master] Ankheg #6: Attack: Bite: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=15] -1. HITS Lizardman #39 (AC FINAL: 5)!!! NOTE: Not available.

[Master] Ankheg #6: Damage v SM: Bite: (3d6) [3d6=3,3,2] 8 added to: Lizardman #39

[Master] Lizardman #39's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 4 (-8) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] Ankheg #6 moved 4'07".

[Master] Ankheg #6 targets Lizardman #30. Distance: 5'00"

[Master] Ankheg #6 targets Hoffman. Distance: 1'10"

[Master] Ankheg #6 targets Androp Ilkep. Distance: 0'03"

[Master] Ankheg #6 targets Ogre #7. Distance: 4'05"

[Master] that is damge the Lizard man takes as the ANkheg trys to stumble along

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Llathandryll

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] um... k

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll: Attack: Sling Bullet +1: ((19-(d20+0))+1+2) [1d20=10] 12 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1+2) [1d20=1] 14 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1+2) [1d20=7] 8 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1+2) [1d20=8] 7 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Cat #5

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (how the mighty have fallen)

[Master] someone needs to tell Hoffman that the Ankheg stole Qui's lunch money

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] LOL

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #30: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=14] 7 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #30: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=16] 5 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #30: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=2] 19 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Lizardman #30

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Androp Ilkep

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Attack: Quarterstaff: ((15-(d20+1))+1+2) [1d20=7] 10 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ogre #7

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Ogre #7: Attack: Two-Handed Sword; Giant: ((17-(d20+0))+6+2) [1d20=15] 10 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+6)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Ogre #7: Attack: Two-Handed Sword; Giant: ((17-(d20+0))+6+2) [1d20=9] 16 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (+6)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #39: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=13] 8 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #39: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=9] 12 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #39: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)+2) [1d20=9] 12 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Lizardman #39

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Ogre #2

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Ilero

[TMO] (any point to rolling more skill checks?)

[Master] no

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] something to do?

[Master] unless you are going after it

[Master] trying to sneak up on it

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (here kitty kitty)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ilero jumps down ankheg hole)

[TMO] (sneak up on the underground one?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (bad idea)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] that will end well

[TMO] (yeah... that's not happening this time, Lisa. ;) )

[Master] grins

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] a deep well

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: QuiFon Ruminel

[TMO] Ilero: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=82] 82 - ROLL FAILED against 40!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::on guard::

[Master] INIT: 20 GOING: Shurkural

[TMO] (he moves so that he is standing on top of a large plant. Hopefully a strong root system will discourage the ankheg from coming up underneath him)

[TMO] (logic and D&D - causing Matter/Anti-matter reactions since 1978)

[Master] smile

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((you need to get to the root of the problem here))

[TMO] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((19-(d20))+1) [1d20=3] 17 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[TMO] Shurkural: Attack: Short Bow: ((19-(d20))+1) [1d20=8] 12 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] ROUND: 6

[Master] INIT: 7 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3+2) [1d20=3] 10 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+15-(d20+1))-3+2) [1d20=18] -5 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3) [1d6=4] 7 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Ankheg #6

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Brother Fotopoulos

[Master] Ankheg #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-7) - Massively Wounded

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::praying::

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Koorin

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so close)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] figures the blind one would be the one that refuses to die

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-2) [1d20=7] 10 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Koorin: Attack: Short Bow: ((18-(d20+0))+1-2) [1d20=11] 6 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)] [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (holding)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Ankheg #6

[Master] (1d8) [1d8=1] 1

[Master] Lizardman #39 moved 1'09".

[Master] Ankheg #6 moved 6'09".

[Master] Ankheg #6 no longer targets Lizardman #30.

[Master] Ankheg #6 no longer targets Ogre #7.

[Master] Ankheg #6 targets Indigo. Distance: 1'10"

[Master] Ankheg #6: Attack: Bite: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 0. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 1)!!! NOTE: Not available.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he just sat on idigo)

[Master] Ankheg #6: Damage v SM: Bite: (3d6) [3d6=3,5,1] 9 added to: Indigo

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (-9) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Llathandryll

[Indigo (Lisa)] (swallow again?)

[Master] no

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll: Attack: Sling Bullet +1: ((19-(d20+0))+1+2) [1d20=8] 14 [MODIFIED (+2)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] INDIGO!

[Master] can't has a lizard man stuck

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Hoffman

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1+2) [1d20=12] 3 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1+2) [1d20=12] 3 [MODIFIED BY FLANKING (+2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Cat #5

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #30: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] 3. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #30: Attack: Claw: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=8] 11. MISSES Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #30: Attack: Bite: (19-(d20+0)) [1d20=19] 0. HITS Ankheg #6 (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (thought for sure that would help)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #30: Damage v L: Bite: (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 added to: Ankheg #6

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Lizardman #30

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Androp Ilkep

[Master] Ankheg #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -1 (-2) - Dying

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep: Attack: Quarterstaff: ((15-(d20+1))+1) [1d20=14] 1 [MODIFIED (+1)]

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] well. about time

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] I knew I was keeping around those lizardmen for a reason

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (lunch?)

[Master] Time of Day: 11:30 AM. Day 25 Mid ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 25th, 342 SKR.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] potty break. yall let me know what you find. dont get eaten now.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Let's cut these things open and get out of here

[BiBo!!!] I am away from the keyboard.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (for ankhegs?)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] You go get healed, you are in no shape

[Indigo (Lisa)] Just a flesh wound

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::takes a moment to look arround::

[Ilero (TMO)] D'ere big treasure we find the nest. But d'ere one more d'ese t'ings to kill fore we can do d'at.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

Indigo (Lisa) but feeling a bit lightheaded, goes over to Branwyn and the others to the side

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 90'08".

[JohnAA] Brother Fotopoulos targets Indigo. Distance: 4'01"

[Master] Hoffman can tell that there is still the one underground no place close other than these four openings for it to come out

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos moved 3'11".

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero: Survival, Swamp check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo found treasure inside one once)

[Master] Ankheg #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -16 (-15) - Dead

[Ilero (TMO)] (what does Ilero know about these things?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (last time he got swallowed - so slice these guys open)

[Master] they "collect" treasure in thier burrows through excreting the remains of their victims

[Indigo (Lisa)] (ewww)

[Ilero (TMO)] (are they attracted to noise or vibration?)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Indigo: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=8] -9 points.

[Master] chance of something in side of them currently if recently eaten but more likely in the burrow

[Master] and yes and yes

[Master] they lie in wait then SPRING out

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (9) - Heavily Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Brother Fotopoulos casts a spell against Indigo: Cure Moderate Wounds: You're healed (-1d10-1) [1d10=10] -11 points.

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (11) - Moderately Wounded

[Ilero (TMO)] If'n we put everyone on hard spots, rocks or plants, and have one decoy walk around, last one may come out. We all be ready wit' ranged attacks, kill it quick.

[Hoffman (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2st Level -- Current: 1 (3).

[Ilero (TMO)] (I am just making up his accent on the fly now. No frickin' clue what he is sounding like tonight. ;) )

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Do you have a plan for the last one Brawynn?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] My plan was to run away

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So that would be a no

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Maybe one of Llanth's friends can check out the hole

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You know I hate plans

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] They work out so well for you

[Ilero (TMO)] (No plan survives first contact with the enemy - or Ilero, in this case)

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Can those big guys drag these bodies out of the way?

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Or are we leaving?

[Master] soon as he comes back yes

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] you took away thw holes too?

[Master] no

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] soory map moved

[Master] holes are there

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 13'11".

[Ilero (TMO)] (which hole had the one who ran away?)

[Master] upper right

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] ::looks down::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=41] 41

[Ilero (TMO)] Any body have spear I borrow?

[Master] and one more time

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=65] 65

[Master] no Indigo does not find anything inside of the one he cuts open

[BiBo!!!] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=17] 17 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman: firebuilding check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((the holes are probably linked with tunnels. it could come out anywhere))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes)

Indigo (Lisa) walks over to next one to cut it open

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] (just thinking, what are the chances of dropping a torch down the hole and it landing on a scroll)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 28'03".

Indigo (Lisa) slices open blind one

[Master] what are the chances a scroll survives being excremented?

[Ilero (TMO)] (I thought of fire, but didn't think it would be effective in a swamp environment)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((100%))

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Llath, do you mind asking your friend to look down that hole over there?

[Master] Indigo can make three percentage rolls

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=43] 43

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=36] 36

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=65] 65

[Master] and nothing

Indigo (Lisa) cuts open last one

[Master] three more

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=23] 23

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ::gestures for lizardman 39 to go and check if there are any shineys in the hole over there::

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=80] 80

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=67] 67

[Ilero (TMO)] Everybody else group up and hold still. Be ready if it comes out.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Lizardman #39 moved 31'04".

[Master] Indigo slices open the last one and in the belly he finds (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 gems

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's enogh! 4 gems

[Indigo (Lisa)] Can we go now?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] our luck the yare all quartz

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #4 targets Lizardman #39. Distance: 5'00"

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Just think what could be in one hole?

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #4: Attack: Bite: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 7. MISSES Lizardman #39 (AC FINAL: 5). NOTE: Not available.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "We have already killed 3, might as well finish the job. No point in running now and leaving behind the nest after we have fought them."

[Master] Lizardman jumps back from an attack

[Indigo (Lisa)] Since when have you started caring so much for material goods?

[Ilero (TMO)] D'ere it is!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Where?

Ilero (TMO) points at the Lizardman investigating the hole.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Well, there is always the chance of SOMETHING interesting down there..."

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll moved 90'03".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Cat #5 moved 73'08".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Since you decided to take us to Vampire teritory

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 7'07".

[Hoffman (JohnAA)] Hoffman moved 21'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Isn't Brother Foto skilled at mining and underground things?

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 19'01".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] once you kill that thing, no problem

Ilero (TMO) beats the ground with his flail.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (vampire equals need for loot? :) )

[Ilero (TMO)] (just a few times at first, see if it gets a reaction)

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #4 moved 35'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #4 targets Hoffman. Distance: 4'01"

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #4 no longer targets Lizardman #39.

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #4 targets Ogre #2. Distance: 0'07"

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #4: Attack: Bite: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=9] 5. HITS Ogre #2 (AC FINAL: 5)!!! NOTE: Not available.

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #4: Damage v SM: Bite: (3d6) [3d6=3,5,1] 9 added to: Ogre #2

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (may need to bribe it)

[Master] Ogre #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 20 (-9) - Moderately Wounded

[JohnAA] Hoffman targets Ankheg #4. Distance: 4'01"

[Master] you can take your attacks on it

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=1] 12 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ankheg #4 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Hoffman: Attack: Hand Axe: ((15-(d20+1))-1) [1d20=3] 10 [MODIFIED (-1)]. MISSES Ankheg #4 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] then we will see if it is still alive to flee

[BiBo!!!] Llathandryll targets Ankheg #4. Distance: 20'06"

[Ilero (TMO)] (did I point at the wrong lizardman?)

[Master] Time of Day: 11:45 AM. Day 25 Mid ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 25th, 342 SKR.

[Master] no

[New Guy] Androp Ilkep targets Ankheg #4. Distance: 12'00"

[Master] it was trying to pop up behind you

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] (they ar fast for their size)

[Master] but the ogre made a good target instead

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Llathandryll casts a spell against Ankheg #4: Bind: (50+(7*5)) 85 feet of rope do as I command for (7) 7 rounds

[Master] Ankheg #4: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

[Master (to GM only)] Ankheg #4: No adjustments made.

[BiBo!!!] Ogre #2 targets Ankheg #4. Distance: 0'07"

[Master] and I take it you kill it?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] Ogre #2: Attack: Two-Handed Sword; Giant: ((17-(d20+0))+6) [1d20=10] 13 [MODIFIED (+6)]. MISSES Ankheg #4 (AC FINAL: 2).

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] yep

[Master] Ankheg #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -12 (-60) - Dead

[Master] OK

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] off with its head!

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] That was easy

[Master] so we will have Bill roll a bunch of percentage chances,

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] roll good!

[Master] one set of three first please

[Master] l

[JohnAA] I have been rolling pretty low lately

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] okay

[Ilero (TMO)] (brb)

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep [1d100]: (1d100) [1d100=84] 84

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep [1d100]: (1d100) [1d100=4] 4

[JohnAA] yea!

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep [1d100]: (1d100) [1d100=17] 17

[Master] ok

[Master] so the last one you killed has (1d3) [1d3=1] 1 art objects and 2 magic items logged in its stomach

[Master] we will work out details in a moment

[Indigo (Lisa)] ((a bust of count vilmar?)

[Master] then after the gnome and halflings and dwarf go through the tunnels

[Master] you return with.....

[Master] now you need to roll d100 4 times

[Master] sorry 6 times

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] me again?

[Master] sure

[Master] you were lucky the first time

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep [1d100]: (1d100) [1d100=23] 23

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep [1d100]: (1d100) [1d100=59] 59

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Brother Fotopoulos [1d100]: (1d100) [1d100=76] 76

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep [1d100]: (1d100) [1d100=5] 5

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep [1d100]: (1d100) [1d100=71] 71

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Androp Ilkep [1d100]: (1d100) [1d100=38] 38

[Master] and the group emerges with a (1d6) [1d6=2] 2 more gems

[Master] so a total of 6 gems, 1 art object and 2 magic items

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that's it?)

[Master] chuckles

[JohnAA] (lets see what ther ar before complaining)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I am not complaining - just ascertaining)

[JohnAA] Ah

[Indigo (Lisa)] :)

[Master] we will roll two more times for precentage, who do you want to have do that?

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ring of elemental command: air, a staff of the magi and the mona lisa. plus 6 diamonds the size of your head

[JohnAA] Lisa

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=51] 51

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=17] 17

[Master] OK

[Master] so d1000 please

[Indigo (Lisa)] (d1000) [1d1000=516] 516

[Master] you find one crystal vial of a potion of some sort

[Ilero (TMO)] back

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] damnit... another potion

[JohnAA] put your lips on something that passed through the Ankheg's but,hmmmmmmm

[Master] and one more time with the 1000

[Indigo (Lisa)] (d1000) [1d1000=857] 857

[Master] and then a single metal gauntlet

[Master] after a bit more searching

[Master] Indigo turns up a solid steel hand as well

[Indigo (Lisa)] What are we going to do with this?

[Ilero (TMO)] Hand of Vecna??

[JohnAA] no

[Master] no

[Indigo (Lisa)] I hope this hand isn't the art object

[Master] and no

[JohnAA] not in this world

[Master] that is the next roll

[Ilero (TMO)] ah, c'mon, pleeeeeeeeeese?

[Ilero (TMO)] *makes big puppy dog eyes*

Indigo (Lisa) tries to put hand in gauntlet

[Master] John had a character already that found the hand of vecna

[JohnAA] ::shaks head::

[Master] teleported into the sun with it

[Master] the noble sacrafice

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oops)

[JohnAA] I did not find it, we were tricked into getting it out of the safe

[Ilero (TMO)] (that didn't stop the Sun Crusher, and it won't stop Vecna either!!! *mad cackling*

[Indigo (Lisa)] (does hand fit the hauntlet?)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] ((vecna doesnt need his hand))

[Ilero (TMO)] (so many colliding nerddoms(

[Indigo (Lisa)] (gauntlet)

[Master] as Indigo trys to move the Gauntlet around to fit it over the hand

[Master] make a wisdom check

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not indigo!)

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] does the steel hand move?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: WIS check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[JohnAA] weeeeee

[Indigo (Lisa)] (wow)

Ilero (TMO) applauds.

[Master] as Indigo handles the gauntlet it shrinks down to be able to fit over his hand comfortably

[Master] but the hand does not shrink

[Ilero (TMO)] It's Michael Jackson's Magic Glove!

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] but does it move?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Look at that!

[JohnAA] OJ

[JohnAA] the glove does not fir

[Master] then Indigo notices that when he puts on the Gauntlet

[JohnAA] fit

[Master] the hand move when INdigo moves the gauntlet around

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] does it float or is it like thing?

[Master] floats

[Ilero (TMO)] that sounds like ... So. Much. FUN.

[Indigo (Lisa)] This is kinda creepy!

Androp Ilkep (New Guy) arches an eyebrow, "well that is different"

Indigo (Lisa) takes off gauntlet

[Indigo (Lisa)] Someone else can carry these two things around

[JohnAA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "does sound like fun. wonder if touch spells work through it...."

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] Raises hand

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Hey Koorin. put that on." ::points to the gauntlet::

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] I was thinking the same thing

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ::does so::

[Ilero (TMO)] Thief abilities, melee fighting, touch spells, trap finding/setting off... practical jokes.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Try and heal Ilero through the glove."

[Master] fizzles

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Okay...."

[Ilero (TMO)] Ilero moved 32'01".

[Ilero (TMO)] Shurkural moved 33'04".

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "Well... thats considerably less useful..."

[Ilero (TMO)] It probably no good for picking pockets, since a lot of d'at relies on feel and experience, but is not really my t'ing anyways, yes?

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] I do have more skill in punching

[Ilero (TMO)] Punch a dead ankheg wit' it.

[Llathandryll (BiBo!!!)] "This is true, but you do tend to put your hand where bad things could happen to that hand...."

[Ilero (TMO)] Yah, checking for traps be safer wit' it.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=41] 41

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] I do that too

[Indigo (Lisa)] I didn't know you were a puga .. pugalistical priest

[Indigo (Lisa)] I never see you hit anyone.

[Ilero (TMO)] Maybe he just not a good one?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (d10) [1d10=8] 8

[Indigo (Lisa)] (d10) [1d10=4] 4

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] well, that is not my first option

[Indigo (Lisa)] But I guess that is why you have those knuckle things

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] I still have a bit to learn

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe you can share it

[Indigo (Lisa)] If you really want an extra hand that is

[QuiFon Ruminel (JohnAA)] I will wait my turn

[Ilero (TMO)] No need to give it someone permanent right now. We experiment, play wit' it, see what we can do wit' it.

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] so more healing?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "Everyone who wants and needs healing raise your hand."

Indigo (Lisa) looks at art object with as much confusion as the hand

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't understand art

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Orrison on Indigo for 7

[Ilero (TMO)] (I might be able to, as part of appraising)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Look! It's some wood pipe thing with this other thing in it

Indigo (Lisa) hands it to Ilero with the six gems

[Indigo (Lisa)] Art is stupid

[Ilero (TMO)] (not something he can do right now in the field, right? Takes study?)

[Master] Androp Ilkep XP award: 460. Next level in 9731.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 460. Next level in 91317.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 460. Next level in 5151.

[Master] Koorin XP award: 230. Level-up!

[Master] Ilero XP award: 460. Level-up!

[Master] Shurkural XP award: 230. Next level in 478.

[Master] Hoffman XP award: 460. Next level in 22742.

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel XP award: 230. Level-up!

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 230. Next level in 2384.

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 460. Next level in 71500.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 230. Next level in 12214.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] yay

[Master] apparising can be done in the field, but when you are around the campfire,

[Ilero (TMO)] (okay. He will stash them for now then)

[Indigo (Lisa)] 3 people levelling! :)

[Master] takes time and clear thinking

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Roll #1: (d10) [1d10=5] 5

[Ilero (TMO)] (swimming! Swimming! SWIMMING!)

[Master] once you get to train, grins

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] priest went up. 3rd level spells

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for QuiFon Ruminel modified: Class Levels - Character Level: (L) : CHANGED: 4 (3). Cleric: (CL) : CHANGED: 4 (3).

[Master] but for now you can add in better thac0, hit points, saves etc

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for QuiFon Ruminel modified: Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 16 (11). Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 27 (21).

[Master] and make a note of empty slots you can train for as well

[Ilero (TMO)] k

[Koorin (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Koorin modified: Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 24 (21). Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 24 (21).

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for QuiFon Ruminel modified: Combat - Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 18 (20).

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin casts a spell against : Orison: I can create (-3-4) -7 (max 9) minor effects.

[Master] and for your final encounter of the night

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] actually, that is 8 now

[Master] who is that on?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it's not even night yet)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] indigo

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 35 (8) - Lightly Wounded

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] ((you arent going to be any less hurt then than you are now))

[Koorin (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Koorin modified: Class Levels - Cleric: (CL) : CHANGED: 5 (4).

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nah - ilero and QuiFon need it)

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for QuiFon Ruminel modified: Personal Information - Next Level:: CHANGED: 13000 (6000).

[Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero and Shur pick up all of their missiles they can find)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] they are getting it too

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin casts a spell against : Orison: I can create (-3-4) -7 (max 9) minor effects.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin casts a spell against : Orison: I can create (-3-4) -7 (max 9) minor effects.

[Master] Ilero's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (8) - Lightly Wounded

[Ilero (TMO)] T'anks d'at.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Koorin modified: Class Levels - Character Level: (L) : CHANGED: 5 (4).

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (8) - Lightly Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oops and Hoffman)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] split this 50/50 with hoffman and indigo

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for QuiFon Ruminel modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] Koorin casts a spell against : Orison: I can create (-3-5) -8 (max 9) minor effects.

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 39 (4) - Lightly Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thanks Koorin!

[Master] Hoffman's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (4) - Lightly Wounded

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified:

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] "no problem! Try not to get eaten though!"

[Master] Ogre #2 moved 192'00".

[Master] Ogre #7 moved 183'08".

[Master] Llathandryll moved 178'02".

[Master] Koorin moved 267'10".

[Master] Shurkural moved 176'05".

[Master] Indigo moved 176'11".

[Master] Branwyn moved 269'05".

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel moved 248'07".

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos moved 217'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Sarengar moved 262'01".

[Master] Ilero moved 162'07".

[Master] Hoffman moved 132'03".

[Master] Androp Ilkep moved 177'00".

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] Brother will cast orison to get LLero, Qui and Indio to full

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (1) - Unharmed

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Brother Fotopoulos modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1st Level -- Current: 3 (4).

[Master] Ilero's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (3) - Unharmed

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 27 (3) - Unharmed

[Brother Fotopoulos (JohnAA)] I I will see you all another time

[JohnAA] good night and good luck

[Ilero (TMO)] (gnite)

[Indigo (Lisa)] goodnight John!

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] (good night)

JohnAA has left the game on Fri Oct 12 22:47:12 EDT 2012

[Master] and in late afternoon as you are traveling along

[Master] you come to a slow moving wide streams

[Master] blocking your path

[Ilero (TMO)] Practice swimming!

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] how deep?

[Master] are you walking out into it?

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] cant see?

[Master] nope

[Master] Giant Gar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 60 (2) - Unharmed

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we're not after seeing that giant gar we're not)

[Master (to GM only)] Giant Gar #1 moved 166'05".

[Master] LOL

[Ilero (TMO)] Wide slow river, usually not too deep, but probly still not walkacrossable.

[Master] that does ruin the surprise a bit I guess

[Indigo (Lisa)] (just a bit)

[Master] sigh

[Ilero (TMO)] Terri Garr? Where!?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you can take it away and make it something else)

[Master] nah, you still have to deal with it

[Indigo (Lisa)] (or I will have Indigo go in stream - he hasn't been eaten by one of those before)

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] the fact that it is an encounter means something has to be in there

[Ilero (TMO)] no, no, we don't mind

[Master] ideas?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we should start this next week)

[Master] ok

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] anyone got a fishing pole or a net?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we have to leave stuff on side until we know it is safe to cross)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sarengar has a net)

[Ilero (TMO)] find a log and paddle it

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] use the new hand to scoop up the fish with the net

[Ilero (TMO)] Fish punching!

[Master] remember no game next week, takign the week off while I am in Toronto

[Ilero (TMO)] ok

[Master] then we pick up again after that till the end of December

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] thats good. I will be in tokyo anyway

[Lisa] So better to not get in middle of this and stop

[Ilero (TMO)] I will not be in either place

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] okay. see you in 2 weeks!

[Master] I am hopeful for no snow

[Master] keep teasing them about that

[Master] heard there was snow in teh Sieara Nevadas yesterday

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] in Toronto? Not sure about snow but it will be cold Iwould think

[Master] yeap taking jacket and dweat shirts

[Master] need to put new batteries in this keyboard

[Ilero (TMO)] have fun. Never been to either Canada or Mexico.

[Master] it keeps mispelling things

[Ilero (TMO)] Or Japan, for that matter.

[Master] I am still tryign to get to Antarctica

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] sure, blame the keyboard on the anstett curse

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] lol

[Master] then I will have all 7 contients

[Ilero (TMO)] that is one of two continents I don't have.

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Antartica? can you take trips there?

[Master] only in Dec/Jan

[Master] the high summer there

[Master] you can get in with a small boat

[Master] National Geographic does tours

[Master] otherwise need a helicopter

[Master] and or serious gear

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] heh just saw the thing recently... so I think it would be a different kind of trip...

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] yeah... that is an aweful lot of cold that I dont need to be near

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] not something you hear about people doing often

[Master] nope

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] with reason

[Ilero (TMO)] I am also missing South America

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] Alright we're off next week but then back on the 26th?

[Master] yes sir

[Master] have a great night everyone

[Koorin (BiBo!!!)] laters

[Lisa] have a great trip!

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] well then... I'm going to get some dinner.. thanks for the game guys and have a good two weeks

[Ilero (TMO)] g'nite!

[Lisa] you too! :)

[Androp Ilkep (New Guy)] safe trips to those taking them

Lisa has left the game on Fri Oct 12 22:59:49 EDT 2012

New Guy has left the game on Fri Oct 12 22:59:49 EDT 2012

TMO has left the game on Fri Oct 12 22:59:56 EDT 2012

[Master] Time of Day: 04:24 PM. Day 25 Mid ___ se, Lec {Early Summer} 25th, 342 SKR.

BiBo!!! has left the game on Fri Oct 12 23:01:43 EDT 2012

[Master] Androp Ilkep XP award: 200. Next level in 9531.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 200. Next level in 91117.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 150. Next level in 12064.

[Master] Llathandryll XP award: 200. Next level in 4951.

[Master] Koorin XP award: 100. Level-up!

[Master] Ilero XP award: 200. Level-up!

[Master] Shurkural XP award: 100. Next level in 378.

[Master] Hoffman XP award: 200. Next level in 22542.

[Master] QuiFon Ruminel XP award: 150. Next level in 6582.

[Master] Brother Fotopoulos XP award: 150. Next level in 2234.

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 200. Next level in 71300.


XP awarded