View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Oct2706

Oct 27 06 - Mindflayer Invasion

[DM] ==== Gaming session has been running for 0 days, 0 hours, 3 minutes and 3 seconds ====

[DM] Welcome to the game I will be right back

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] New Player moved 11'03".

[DM (to GM only)] New Player #3 moved 8'06".

[DM (to GM only)] New Player #2 moved 4'06".

Sean has joined the game on Fri Oct 27 18:58:34 EDT 2006

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] Hello Sean

[Sean] Wow ... I'm the only one here?

[DM] Mike and Marco are here

[DM] setting up now

[Sean] Sorry, I'm feeling a bit under the weather

[Sean] ah.

[DM] Bunny going to log in ?

[Sean] Bunny will be joining any minute now ... once she gets Java installed

[DM] great

[Sean] Bunny regrets not being able to bring Halloween cookies tonight.

[DM] tell her we do too

[DM] I am goign to restart the router, so you will be dropped out

[DM] the wireless is not working

Sean has left the game on Fri Oct 27 19:02:16 EDT 2006

Bunny has joined the game on Fri Oct 27 19:03:42 EDT 2006

[DM] welcome

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has joined the game on Fri Oct 27 19:04:55 EDT 2006

[Bunny] Glad to be here.... I think.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ::waves::

[DM] will be fine no worries

[Bunny] Ooops. Time out for Sean. Stupid Klooge crashed on him.

[DM] I tried to warn him

[DM] I was resetting the router

[DM] shrugs,

mikE has joined the game on Fri Oct 27 19:07:44 EDT 2006

Sean has joined the game on Fri Oct 27 19:07:57 EDT 2006

[Sean] kjhlkjhlkhlkh

mikE is receiving the map Base Map...

mikE has received the map Base Map.

[mikE] hey hey

[Bunny] Klooge is evil (I'm told...)

[mikE] it is

[mikE] root of it

[Sean] Yeah, I think she found an obscure bug

[mikE] screw money. it's all klooge

[mikE] i'm not suprised

[mikE] we DID update

[Sean] twice now what she's typed has disappeared.

[mikE] we'll all find multiple ones

[mikE] oh, that's because when people log in it does that.

[mikE] yeah. it's done that for a while

[Bunny] Exatly!

[mikE] the first time would have been bibo, the second time me

[Sean] Funny, I haven't seen that behavior

[Sean] then again, I'm under linux.

[Sean] You guys are using that ... other ... system.

[mikE] i've had some great expositions that have been screwed up by fritz logging in just to say hi

[Bunny] Oh, sure, that must be it (?)

Lorie has joined the game on Fri Oct 27 19:10:44 EDT 2006

[Sean] Of course.

[Sean] oh, i just got hit by that with Lorie logged in.

[Sean] Thanks Lorie 8-P

[Lorie] What are you talking about?

[DM] hello

[Sean] I was typing somehing and when you logged in, kLoOge every so helpfully cleared all the text I had typed

[mikE] lorie!!!

[mikE] we SO need to do some AV this weekedn

[mikE] get you and paul at least friendly and then hit brd!

[Sean] What? Like taking VCR to classrooms and what not?

[Lorie] Oh yeah...

[Lorie] sorry and all that.

[Lorie] It's been a bad week

[Sean] Where you hit by Russian hackers extorting your website?

[Lorie] no...that was LAST FRIDAY

[Sean] Ah ...

[Lorie] This week I had one site completely crash and helpfully delete my project

[Sean] Lovely.

[Lorie] another that a stupid person caused a crash and we had to rerun

[Lorie] and I got turned down for a new position that I was "extremely" qualified to have

[mikE] yaaay

[Lorie] and they gave it to someone with 1/2 my experience

[mikE] yeah. that is so the suck

[Sean] booh!

[mikE] because they can pay her less

[mikE] you would make too much

[Lorie] Oh and I worked 51 hours this week

[Lorie] him less

[mikE] have you seen office space?

[Sean] Hmmm ... I guess he's good at giving head

[Lorie] Sorry... but I really think because he was a male he got a preference. My company has zero females in exec roles

[Lorie] Very possible...

[Lorie] :: faint smile ::

[mikE] i think you need to watch that movie, then either do what the main character does, or do what milton does

[Lorie] Yes, seen office space

[Sean] So, you want Lorie to sit at her desk and mumble incoherently about staplers and squirels?

[mikE] i mean, he got to eat cheetos and play tetris up to manager position

[mikE] yeah, that was the other option.

[mikE] i think that would work well, too.

Beth has joined the game on Fri Oct 27 19:17:37 EDT 2006

[Sean] Greetings and Salutations

[Sean] I hope Russian hackers haven't deleted your website and extorted you for money.

Andrea has joined the game on Fri Oct 27 19:18:37 EDT 2006

Andrea is receiving the map Base Map...

Andrea has received the map Base Map.

[Sean] Greetings and Salutation

[DM] ok, so everyone should see their character

[Beth] HI all!

[DM] Lorie I gave you a new icon

[Andrea] Evening everyone

Bunny is receiving the map Base Map...

Bunny has received the map Base Map.

Lorie is receiving the map Base Map...

Lorie has received the map Base Map.

[DM] double check your sheet to be sure that it is what you like

Beth is receiving the map Base Map...

Beth has received the map Base Map.

[DM] and what you thought it should be

[mikE] look, it's andrea!

[DM] hello Beth and Andrea

[mikE] who's andrea?

[mikE] and LIZZIE!!!

[Andrea] Andrea is me

[mikE] ooooh. that andrea. from atlanta. with the husband and all that. right.

[Sean] Hey Andrea! How's the weather in Georgia?

[Andrea] rainy and cold

Sean is receiving the map Base Map...

Sean has received the map Base Map.

[Beth] ::chuckles:: Hi, Mikey

[Lorie] Oh...we took a vote... your name going forward shall be ... LIZZIE

[Lorie] :: ducks ::

[mikE] yay!

[Beth] ::groans::

Beth walks off muttering, 'I give up!"

[Beth] You, know I really do hate that name with a passion. :: sighs:: which is why you torment me with it, huh?

[Sean] kjkj

[Beth] ::grins:: I guess I'll just have to get used to it.

[Andrea] I'm here for ya Beth

[DM] careful Andrea

[DM] they might come up with somethign worse for you

[Beth] ::big grin:: and Lorie? I never throw things. They might get thrown back

[Lorie] Great. Bring it

[Beth] I find other ways to get even ::grins::

[DM] so I am saying that you are all with full spells the next day

[Lorie] I'm a big girl... ask them. I can take it...but I wouldn't advise getting injured

[DM] Time of Day: 10:17 AM. Day 2 Trall ___ de, Kye {Late Winter} 2nd, 1258.

[DM] before going back to attempt that thieves guild yet again

[mikE] so we have lizzie

[mikE] aaaaand

[mikE] andy

[DM (to Andrea only)] and this is how you can whisper in the room

[Beth] ::grins:: oops, oh, yeah. you be da healer

[DM] before the day is out

[DM] Kylia is goign to do the healing thing?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!! (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ramone modified: Magical Abilities - Spells - CHANGED: Wall of Force -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Phantasmal Force -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Detect Magic -- Level: 1 (51), CHANGED: Detect Magic -- Cast Level: 1 (51), CHANGED: Detect Magic -- # Memorized: 0 (3), DELETED: null, null, null, null, 0, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, 0, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, 0, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, 0, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, 0, null, null, null. ADDED: Detect Magic, 51, 51, Any magic?, 3, 1, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, 0, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, 0, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, 0, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, 0, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, 0, null, null, null. Personal Information - Hit Dice:: CHANGED: d6 (null).

BiBo!!!!!!!!! is receiving the map Base Map...

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has received the map Base Map.

[DM] I am going to pop somethign in the oven for Marco and Myself

[Lorie] Who's injured?

[DM] then we will launch into the guild

[DM] Sweetums

Sean raises his hand

[DM] death

[DM] oh,

[DM] that is right

[Sean] How can death be hurt?

[Beth] lol

[Lorie] Sweetums? I haven't really had any luck healing him

[Lorie] He doesn't like my clericky powers it seems

[DM] adn now Malagorn

[Malagorn (mikE)] Hey guys.

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ::waves:: Hey Mal. Nice to see you back.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Yes. My back is here...

[Lorie] :: sighs :: I will try to heal Sweetums

[Malagorn (mikE)] What happened to Big Guy?

[Sean] What do you mean? Bob attacked me.

[Sean] like he does every week.

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((dood, that's ic))

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((you weren't hurt when he was mal last))

[Sean] ah

[Sean] ((well, I (me the player) don't remember how I got hurt))

[Sean] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lorie] Can I see my new icon

Sweetums (Sean) mumbles something about monsters attacking

[Lorie] Ahh there it is... hmm, closer

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Sweetums. Distance: 12'05"

JA has joined the game on Fri Oct 27 19:32:47 EDT 2006

[Lorie] JOHN!!!!!

[Lorie] :: dance dance ::

[Lorie] How is the Princess?

[Lorie] And Bob, with no character sheet, I can't cast

[JA] More demanding then ever

[Lorie] :: cheer :: Whoo Hoo !!

[JA] hello all mind if I watch

[Lorie] Nope...we're just about to visit some not so nice thieves

[JA] I won't ask, I'll just assume you (all) know what your doing ;)

[Beth] Hello, John! Assume away! That won't make it true :)

[JA] truth is in the mind of the believer

[Beth] ::chuckles:: And I believe I have no clue what I'm doing and have only survived out of sheer luck and the kindness of others

[Lorie] :: secretly has squishy cow envy ::

[Sweetums (Sean)] ::grins::

[Beth] LOL

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((yaaay we're back))

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] welcome John

[Lorie] ((Only SPC would get the reference I'm sure) )

[Bunny] Not quite...

[DM] sorry Lorie

[DM] now you do

[DM] forgot to make it public for you

[Lorie] ((Oohh...true true Bunny. I stand corrected ;O) ))

[JA] Miranda needs me, already

[JA] I am away from the keyboard.

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Heal: Let the healing power be cast upon you. The very potent heal spell enables the priest to wipe away disease and injury in the creature who receives the benefits of the spell. It completely cures all diseases or blindness of the recipient and heals all points of damage suffered due to wounds or injury. It dispels a feeblemind spell. It cures those mental disorders caused by spells or injury to the brain. Naturally, the effects can be negated by later wounds, injuries, and diseases.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Magic Resistant check:(d100) [53] 53. PROBABLY FAILS against (15) [15] 15

[Sweetums (Sean)] Woot! I got healed!

[JA] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 62 (35) - Unharmed

[DM] ok

[DM] so tell me when you want to start exploring

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((aaaaaand... now!))

[Sweetums (Sean)] Castle Anthrax, right?

[DM] Nial #1 moved 13'04".

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((castle aaaaaaaggggh))

[DM (to GM only)] Thieves moved 13'00".

[DM] so you are in the abandoned houe

[DM] hosue

[DM] house,

JA is receiving the map Base Map...

JA has received the map Base Map.

[DM] and you are plotting your plan of attack on the theives guild at the corner of Maple and ALders

[DM] does anyone hae a different plan than before?

[DM] where they shot at you from the roof?

[mikE] plan... go get them?

[Sweetums (Sean)] What was our plan before?

[mikE] murder death kill?

[JA] nuke from orbit?

[mikE] with a few fireballs for fun?

[mikE] john!!!

[Lorie] I vote for John's plan!

[mikE] i didn't see you come in!

[mikE] yaaaaaay john!

[JA] i am one handed peeper at the moment

[Beth] brb

[Beth] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] so the room goes silent

[DM] I am not sure what you want to do

[DM] you flew over invisible last time

[DM] and you got shot at

[Andrea (to DM only)] testing

[JA] what is our motivation?

[DM] wildly inaccurate

[DM (to Andrea only)] yes

[Andrea (to DM only)] I have some ideas

[DM (to Andrea only)] but remember that this gets saves with the chat room

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] we need a motivation?

[DM (to Andrea only)] for the web site

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] there's badguys, we smoosh them and take their treasure

[JA] Goal?

[mikE] there's a building

[JA] OK Motivation

[mikE] we want to burn it down?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] something about saving one of your npc's

[mikE] or something...

[mikE] bob put down a bulding, it must be bad

[JA] then he's not an NPC

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, you're not usually here to make him played, so he's a npc

[DM] he was played like a 2 buck guitar

[Andrea] lol

[JA] apc, absent player character

[JA] but I digress, so no nukes

[Sweetums (Sean)] So, what's an SPC?

[DM] well

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] oh we can nuke

[DM] Special Player Character

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] but against illithid, I dunno how effective they'll bee

[DM] nyrma works with Special people all day long

[Bunny] Riiiiight!

[Sweetums (Sean)] heh

[Beth] I am back at the keyboard.

[mikE] nuke!

[DM] ok

[DM] pushing along

[JA] What about kill them all let Kylia rasie the good guys

[DM] she did not raise the last good guy they killed

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] that was the plan I proposed last time

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] we killed a good guy?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Enoch.

[DM] Enoch

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] oh he doesn't count

[Sweetums (Sean)] Okay so he was possesed at the time

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] he was already dead

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] we just killed the thing possessing his husk

[DM] no he was alive

[DM] but was in a better place afterwards

[DM] was spared the up coming inferno of the town burning down

[JA] what ever lets you sleep better

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so, yes, assault assault assault

[DM] as you chase

[DM] ok

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] and we get to keep his home :)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] which is now Mal's personal wizard's tower

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so, don't burninate TOO much of the town, at least none of the important bits

[DM] you want the front doors? or the back door? daylight or night?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Not if we burn down the town.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] the peasant houses can go

[mikE] yeah. it's our new cult headquarters, guys.

[mikE] no burninating the peasants

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] the guard barracks can go, but that doesn't burninate

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] lord knows I tried

[Lorie] we cam

[Lorie] err we can't burn the peasants? This plan stinks ! :: giggle giggle ::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so, we attack now

Christy has joined the game on Fri Oct 27 20:00:19 EDT 2006

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] where's a beholder when you need one?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Greetings and Salutations!

[Lorie] :: cheer :: Christy !!!! ;O)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::waves:: hi christy! and hans by proxy!

[Lorie] :: waves at Hans too ::

[mikE] http://homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html

[mikE] burninating the peasants!

[Christy] hey there!

[DM] ok

[DM] so

[DM] Hans is loading things

[Christy] hans is putting the kids to bed :) and then he'll get started on his stuff

[JA] BEd, at this hour, how do you do it?

[DM] you can change the name of which ever New Player you want to

Christy is receiving the map Base Map...

Christy has received the map Base Map.

[DM] and start with it Christy

[DM] Eleven Cleric?

[Christy] yep, I don't know what diety yet but yes to the elven cleric part

[DM] how much into combat do you want to be?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] worship Loki!

[DM] hand to hand or spells?

[mikE] trogdoooor! burninating the peasants

[mikE] oh, yeah. mal worships loki.

[mikE] sometimes

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] No wait, Gruumish.

[Christy] spells but some hand to hand too

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] oriental god of marital arts!

[DM] ok, then two possibilities, Labelas which is education, knowledge, etc. you get +2 to saves about movement, and haste/slow once per day as a bonus

[DM] or Solonor

[DM] and additional +1 to bows

[DM] actually a +2 at that level, plus talk with animals 2/day

[DM] +2 to any bow or thrown spear

[DM] those are the two

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yay, finglass part two!

[DM] you would be the female finglass

[DM] grins

[mikE] She could be from Fin

[mikE] I can give her some tips

[mikE] how to make an archer and all

[mikE] not that i'm any good at that.....

[JA] I thought Fin was a girl

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, he WAS an elf, what's the difference?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] it's like saying a female dwarf

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] how can you tell the difference?

[mikE] yeah. what bibo said

[mikE] damn dirty elves

[mikE] so androgynous

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] no no, dirty dwarves, foofy elves

[Christy] so do we have elf haters here?

[mikE] yes. we all hate elves

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] oh no, we hate everyone equally :)

[mikE] and kylia hates everyone equally

[Christy] only the boys are foofy

[mikE] you should make a dwarf

[mikE] we lurve dwarfs

[mikE] and gnomes

[Christy] the girls kick butt

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] no no, we love gnomes

[mikE] gnomes are teh win

[Lorie] :: so glad to have Christy back at the table ::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] such as it is

[Christy] i missed you too!!

[mikE] or you could make something unusual. half blackdragon half gythyanki

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] no dice wars in this form though ;)

[Sweetums (Sean)] Well, she did play a half-gold dragon or something like that

[Lorie] :(

[JA] Kit is 1/2 gold dragon, Christi was a full gold dragon in disquise

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] thought she was an angel

[Sweetums (Sean)] ah, I knew it was something like that.

[JA] close enough

[mikE] i still say illithid is the way to go. right, lor?

[Lorie] Oh yeah...Brain suckers FTW ;)

[Sweetums (Sean)] An illithid with a heart of gold?

[Christy] i'd like to be the celestial again but that mean dm said no

[mikE] i was going to make one before fin

[Sweetums (Sean)] But Bob, celestials are GODD!

[Sweetums (Sean)] GOOD!

[mikE] and not exactly a heart of gold, just... not completely evil?

[mikE] kinda... misunderstood?

[Sweetums (Sean)] you said the same thing about firbolgs and you were wrong

[mikE] yeah. illithids aren't evil. just misunderstood

[mikE] and there are more than just two elf gods.

[mikE] bob was being lazy

[mikE] we can totally trick you out if we put our minds to it. =P

[DM] New Player #1 moved 39'11".

[mikE] make you a whirlwind of steel death!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] if you go illithid, I'm going githyanki

[mikE] go with a weapon of speed on the main hand, and a vorpal in the off

[Christy] whirlwind good, illithid ugly so no thanks to the illithis thing

[mikE] like, a junior snickersnack

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, that's just a matter of perception. They think we're ugly. we're so dry and no tentacles

[mikE] so first we make you a cleric

[mikE] then we give you the bladesong fighting style

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] not to mention our mental powers are abysmal

[mikE] and then modify the blade singer kit to accomodate priestly magics

[mikE] and sneak it in under bob's radar

[Christy] can I do bladesinger Bob? Can I bring back Arilyn?? Please!!!

[Lorie] :: votes yes ::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] only if you kill the wall first

[mikE] and he won't realize what he's okayed until he can't hurt you and your raining down doom and destruction from the middle of a pile of his dead eviscerated npc's

[Beth] I wanna see this!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Too bad you weren't aroud when Bob tried to kill Bibo with four demons

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] :)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] that was funny

[Beth] LOL

[mikE] it was.

[mikE] very funny

[Beth] That would have been interesting to see

[mikE] and we all did the can't touch this dance

[mikE] doo doo doo doo

[mikE] doo doo

[DM] ok, Christy you shoudl be able to do this now

[Beth] ROFL

[mikE] you can't touch this

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] we did

[Christy] Arilyleft town in search of a way to fix her SPECIAL sword- she wasn't eaten bu the wall

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] oh, then who was it that was eaten by the wal?

[DM] no bladesinger clerics

[Christy] that was Celeste

[Lorie] Aerliyn is in the land of the elfies

[Christy] arilyn was a fighter

[mikE] oh c'mon bob. you know you're curious.

[Beth] You are SUCH a spoil sport, Bob

[JA] who maried Ty?

[mikE] what will i make next?

[DM] if she wants to be a figher only then yes

[DM] but not a priest bladesinger

[Christy] Morgana married Ty

Molly has joined the game on Fri Oct 27 20:23:41 EDT 2006

[DM] god you should hear the rationalls here on why to allow this Christy

[DM] Welcome Molly

[mikE] a secluded mountain grove sect of elves

Molly is receiving the map Base Map...

Molly has received the map Base Map.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::suddenly misses kobold chick::

[Christy] she was a fighter/mage

[mikE] separated for centuries from their bretheren

[Beth] Hi, Molly!

[mikE] attain a monk like philosophy and ability

[mikE] which translates into bladesinger priest

[DM] NO

[Beth] LOL

[mikE] i mean, really, the amount of proficiencies needed would make it a verry narrow character, bob

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] oooh, be a priestess of manny

[mikE] only good at two things

[Rosethorn (Molly)] hello?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Hey, if Lorie, playing a priest can cast magic user spells, then why not this?

[mikE] please?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Or Mike, playing a magic user, can cast clerical spells as Death?

[mikE] i'll kill off mal and take the xp hit if you want me to

[mikE] i can also be a thief

[mikE] and i have a preist of loki

[mikE] and a warrior pirate

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so, to the castle!

Client has joined the game on Fri Oct 27 20:26:24 EDT 2006

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] we must storm it

[DM] and Welcome Hands

[DM] adn just roll the dice here Christy

[mikE] burninate the castle!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] we will have the heads of sandford and son tonight!

[Christy] can I have the bladesinger?

[DM] yes bladesinger fighter, not the priest

Client is now controlling Hans

[Lorie] Hans!!!!

[Christy] cool-can it be Arilyn? I have no idea where her charcter sheet is but I'd be willing to reroll stats if you want

[DM] yes

[DM] you can do that

[Lorie] :: cheer ::

[DM] she has come back after falling into volcano/ice rift/lost on a desert island and comes back to reclaim her skills with the Dragonslayers

[DM] who unfortunately are all dead now

[DM] but this new group looks promising

[Sweetums (Sean)] Hye!

[Sweetums (Sean)] When did we die?

[Christy] I think most or all dragonslayers that she traveled with are proably dead.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] (some of us never did.....at least here....)

[Hans (Client)] Hello All! Missed you, Lori!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Hi! Nice to meet you!!

[DM] Hans in Edit -> preferences you can change the name to Hans rather than clietn

[Hans (Client)] Nice to meet you, Rosethorn. Going to take a while getting used to this interface...

[Lorie] :O) Kristen asked me to find out if Hans likes First grade :: laughs ::

[DM] and Molly Christy and Hands are husband and wife

[DM] they actually are the first couple to be married here in the Dragonslayers

[DM] up in VA now

[DM] coming back after a couple years off

[mikE] i'm eating sushi! yay!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ah. Congratulations!!

[mikE] just in case you were wondering what i was doing right now

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Mazel tov, Mike!

[Sweetums (Sean)] No, not really.

[mikE] of course, right at this very moment i am typing, not eating

[DM] so

[Lorie] I am ALWAYS wondering what you're doing Mike... I just am too afraid to ask usually

[DM] feel free to roll the dice here in the window Christy and Hans

[DM] as the rest fo them start off to the thieves guild

[Sweetums (Sean)] (d42) [38] 38

[Hans (Hans)] Yup. He's eating it up as it were. Tell Kristen he thinks first grade is "Fabulous".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::stares at the guild in hopes it might actually delve itself::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I'm a bit confused what the rest of us are doing while Mike's off eating sushi????

[DM] Ramone moved 1'10".

BiBo!!!!!!!!! is receiving the map guild house...

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has received the map guild house.

[DM] Marco is now on the map

[Hans (Hans)] Love the icon you gave me, Bob.

[Sweetums (Sean)] It looks like Charles Emmerson Winchester, III

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I thought he looked like Shakespeare, in the early days....

[Rosethorn (Molly)] but I could be wrong??

Andrea has left the game on Fri Oct 27 20:36:07 EDT 2006

[Lorie] :: snort :: It does!

[Christy] Roll #1: (d6) [4] 4, Roll #2: (d6) [3] 3, Roll #3: (d6) [6] 6, Roll #4: (d6) [6] 6

[Beth] I am away from the keyboard.

[Hans (Hans)] What does the party need? Can I be a paladin?

[DM] yes you can be a paladin

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] sure, we just lost our last one

[Sweetums (Sean)] No.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] believe it or not, it was me

[Sweetums (Sean)] No paladins

[Rosethorn (Molly)] paladin??

[Christy] Roll #1: (d6) [4] 4, Roll #2: (d6) [4] 4, Roll #3: (d6) [2] 2, Roll #4: (d6) [1] 1

[Hans (Hans) (to DM only)] test

[DM (to Hans only)] yes that worked

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] a paladin is a holy knight. super goodie twoshoes

[Christy] Roll #1: (d6) [1] 1, Roll #2: (d6) [6] 6, Roll #3: (d6) [5] 5, Roll #4: (d6) [6] 6

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ah. thank you!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] think Superman, only more annoying

[Christy] Roll #1: (d6) [2] 2, Roll #2: (d6) [5] 5, Roll #3: (d6) [5] 5, Roll #4: (d6) [2] 2

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] and slightly less gay

[mikE] pallys are wussy boys

[Hans (Hans)] C'mon BiBo. I thought you had your own game...

[Christy] Roll #1: (d6) [3] 3, Roll #2: (d6) [2] 2, Roll #3: (d6) [2] 2, Roll #4: (d6) [3] 3

[Rosethorn (Molly)] wussy boys??

Andrea has joined the game on Fri Oct 27 20:39:22 EDT 2006

[Christy] Roll #1: (d6) [3] 3, Roll #2: (d6) [1] 1, Roll #3: (d6) [1] 1, Roll #4: (d6) [2] 2

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, two yes, but I prefer playing to dming if I can :-P

[Hans (Hans)] m gonna have Christy protect me.

Andrea is receiving the map Jail...

Andrea has received the map Jail.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I'm not entirely sure you wanna say that to a paladin??

Andrea is receiving the map Base Map...

Andrea has received the map Base Map.

[Hans (Hans)] Bibo can't be using the term gay perjoratively.

[Andrea] sorry about that..power flick

[Hans (Hans)] Is Bibo Marco?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Yup.

[Hans (Hans)] Is Sean Sean Conner (sp)?

[Sweetums (Sean)] And I think he meant thta Paladins are less hapy than 'superman.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Yup.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Spelled correctly.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yep, that's me

[Hans (Hans)] Most excellent

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] sort of

[Hans (Hans)] Most excellent to Sean, not Marco

[mikE] pallys are good in wow...

[mikE] but yes, they suck in dnd

[Sweetums (Sean)] They're good anywhere

[Hans (Hans)] Partially excellent to Marco

[Sweetums (Sean)] Lawful good that is.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Been watching too much Bill and Ted there, Hans?

[Hans (Hans)] Obviously there are some members of the party that need a moral compass.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, paladins don't usually walk around in spandex

[Beth] I am back at the keyboard.

[Beth] ::snort::

[Lorie] :: looks around :: Umm... well they all found the Dragonslayers, shouldn't that tell you something

[Hans (Hans)] Some things never go out of style, Sweetums... We really need to do something about that name.

[Bunny] otally shattered!

[Sweetums (Sean)] What's wrong with the name Sweetums?

[JA] The Dragonslayers were founded by a Palidin want to be

[mikE] was that supposed to be totally, or orally?

[Bunny] oops, I mean my illusions are shattered! Spandex!!!

[Hans (Hans)] I think Sweetums is more like a one-on-one kind of name.

[JA] and a thief and a lyer

[Hans (Hans)] You can't be *all* of our Sweetums.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Ah.

[mikE] so... two paladins?

[Sweetums (Sean)] No.

[mikE] or a paladin and a priest

[Sweetums (Sean)] And ... no.

[mikE] but... thief and liar

[Hans (Hans)] Is there already a paladin? Then I'll be something else. We really only need one...

[mikE] must be a priest or a paladin

[Sweetums (Sean)] Two priests? yes.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] sure, lets ALL roll paladins. We'll be the prettiest little adventuring party ever :)

[Beth] um, what's worng with being a thief?

[Sweetums (Sean)] oi.

[mikE] nothing

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I still find it hilarious that paladins need a higher charisma than BARDS

[mikE] thieves are at least honest

[mikE] in their own way

[Lorie] There will be no paladin from me

[Lorie] we have another priest? Where?

[Lorie] :: looks under sweetums ::

[mikE] over there ::points::

[Sweetums (Sean)] Hmmm ... I could bring in Captain Courageous

[Sweetums (Sean)] HE was a paladin.

[Lorie] :: looks :: Where is a priest?

[Hans (Hans)] I should have expected a little bit of resistance.

[mikE] i could make a paladin. an elven paladin who would happen to be a priest bladesinger!

[Lorie] :: laughs :: No matter who it is Hans, you know how we feel about Paladins

[Lorie] Oh lord... look what you started BOB

[mikE] perfect tie in, eh bob?

[Hans (Hans)] I'm gonna roll. I may not even get the stats to be a paladin (17 charisma, plus pretty high everything else, if memory serves)

[mikE] and i'll take silence as acceptance

[Beth] ROFL

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I wanna be a halfling paladin of loki!

[DM] no elven Paladins

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] can I be a halfing paladin of loki?

[mikE] now we keep typing to get the text off screen...

[DM] I have Halfling Paladins that ride Giant Pelicans down in the Island kingdoms

[Rosethorn (Molly)] um, another elf??

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] sweet! I have a giant pelican with my loki!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::raised eyebrows::

[mikE] you ruin all my good ideas

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] oh we've had entire parties of elfs before

[mikE] no halfdragon half demons

[DM] okk

[Rosethorn (Molly)] uh huh

[DM] so Sweetums

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] this group is surprisingly human heavy

[mikE] no dracoliches in disguise

[DM] you and Rose

[Sweetums (Sean)] Yes?

[mikE] no gods made human

[JA] can i be a palidan that was turned into a unicorn?

[DM] you want to be at the front door to?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Oui?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Um ...

[Rosethorn (Molly)] front door to what?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] only if I can be a unicorn who was turned into a paladin :)

[DM] no Unicorns

[DM] unless you bring me a virgin

[mikE] how about a female elven paladin who RIDES a unicorn?

[DM] and Miranda doesn't count

[Sweetums (Sean)] How about an evil unicorn?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] what would nyrma say about that?

[JA] how young?

[Sweetums (Sean)] with the little goatee?

[mikE] i've had unicorn riders

[JA] got two

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] or so you hope!

[DM] female virgins

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::incredibly confused::

[DM] is perfectly ok Molly

[Hans (Hans)] I could be a fighter who just thinks he's a paladin. With my luck, I'd probably lose my paladin-hood 'cause Bibo's in the party...

[DM] it is a mess tonight

[JA] too many old school for the new school

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] lol

[mikE] illithid paladins?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] hey, I'm just a gypsy. Totally non troublesome :)

[JA] Where is Brian when you need him

[Lorie] :: laughs :: too true Hans... scary though sometimes he tries to be our moral compass these days

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::eyes the Great One:: um, not really. You're not the confused one....

[mikE] they could ride giant intellect devourers?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] did we mention that we have 2 gypsies in the group?

[JA] Gypsies, sorry, gotta go

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] lol

[JA] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] Beth what does Kira think about Ramone?

[Beth] ::grins:: yeah

[Hans (Hans)] I'm rolling my character now. See ya on the other side. You guys go ahead & game-

[Beth] Ramone is not worth the sweat off a horse's ass

[Beth] Most of the time

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Nope, worth so much more

[Beth] but, I have to stand by him as he is clan kin

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::rubs his hands and gets ready to start pulling the paladin with him to bars to look for women and booze::

[Beth] much to my chagrin

[Hans (Hans)] Roll #1: (d6) [3] 3, Roll #2: (d6) [2] 2, Roll #3: (d6) [3] 3, Roll #4: (d6) [3] 3

[mikE] paladin of dyonisis

[mikE] that would be their job!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::never actually DRINKS the booze, but makes sure to make a good show of pretending::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::drunks don't pick up women so well::

[mikE] no, when they do heavy lifting they usually fall over

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] when they do anything they usually fall over

[Hans (Hans)] Roll #1: (d6) [6] 6, Roll #2: (d6) [2] 2, Roll #3: (d6) [5] 5, Roll #4: (d6) [2] 2

[Beth] ::chortles:: yes, and it is exceedingly funny!

[mikE] they can usually drink okay

[Hans (Hans)] Roll #1: (d6) [4] 4, Roll #2: (d6) [5] 5, Roll #3: (d6) [4] 4, Roll #4: (d6) [1] 1

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] depends how drunk they are

[Hans (Hans)] Roll #1: (d6) [2] 2, Roll #2: (d6) [3] 3, Roll #3: (d6) [2] 2, Roll #4: (d6) [3] 3

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::needing a VERY large drink now....::

[Hans (Hans)] Roll #1: (d6) [3] 3, Roll #2: (d6) [4] 4, Roll #3: (d6) [1] 1, Roll #4: (d6) [2] 2

[Hans (Hans)] Roll #1: (d6) [2] 2, Roll #2: (d6) [2] 2, Roll #3: (d6) [1] 1, Roll #4: (d6) [1] 1

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I've got aunts who sliced their arms open on beer bottles trying to drink drunk

[Beth] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] many many stitches were involved

Kira (Beth) offers Rose a glass of her wine

[Rosethorn (Molly)] zanku, Kira!!

[Malagorn (mikE)] Ambrosia anyone? I have a full cauldren

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::downs it in one gulp::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::avoids the ambrosia::

[Kira (Beth)] I'M GONNA BE A GRANDMA AGAIN!!!!!

[JA] I am back at the keyboard.

[JA] I am away from the keyboard.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] is that good or bad?

[DM] cool

[Kira (Beth)] they just told me

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] again I say, is that good or bad?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Better that Mal's ambrosia....

[Kira (Beth)] Dev and Mel are gonna have a baby!!!

[mikE] lizzie's gonna be grandma times two

[DM] does that mean you have to share your room with it?

[mikE] grandma squared

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Congratulations!!

[mikE] that would be 3 generations times 3 generations

[mikE] so... OLD

[DM] cubed

[Kira (Beth)] ::chuckles:: actually, mikey, this will be grandchild number 5

[DM] not squared

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] man, that's age

[mikE] number FIVE???

[Rosethorn (Molly)] careful, brewer boy....

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::nods sagely::

[mikE] (3*3*3*3*3) [3*3*3*3*3] 243

[mikE] damn that's bloody old

[Rosethorn (Molly)] watch who you're callin' OLD around here....

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::is the youngest person here, so he can call anyone here old::

[mikE] you can be an old biddy if you want, too

[Rosethorn (Molly)] zanku.

[mikE] i'm only older by a few months. i have plenty of mocking room

[Hans (Hans) (to DM only)] can you email me at hdoerr@gmail.com. thx

[DM] Bunny did you get lost in the family reunion

[Kira (Beth)] I neither look nor act my age

[Kira (Beth)] tttthhhhbbbbtttttt

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] denial doesn't make you any less old :)

[Bunny] I'm over here in the corner, reading,l.

[Kira (Beth)] oh, yes it does

[Andrea] totally agree with beth

[Hans (Hans) (to DM only)] never mind, she forwarded your email to me

[Kira (Beth)] When I'm 100 and still dancing circles around you supposed 'young pups' you'll see

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] spoken like a true old person :)

[Bunny] Snarl....

[mikE] indeed

[mikE] the need to defend your age is a sure sign of elderlyness

[Kira (Beth)] I'm not defending it

[DM] how many kids are there now Hans?

[Sweetums (Sean)] So Bibo, you're what? 62?

[Bunny] Back to reading........

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::chuckles:: in turtle years maybe :-P

[DM] sending the books to you now Hans

[Kira (Beth)] I'm quite proud of the fact that I don't look at all 49.

[mikE] even if you looked 70?

[mikE] not looking 49 can be a terrible thing, really.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] somebody's bout to get stomped into the woodwork....

[Kira (Beth)] If I looked 70 at the age I am, I would probably be in an institution for drug abusers

[mikE] meh. you'll break a hip on the way over

[Rosethorn (Molly)] and not by the old elf....

[DM] ok

[DM] so

[mikE] to the lake?

[DM] steering clear

[mikE] can we burn something yet?

[Kira (Beth)] tttthhhhhbbbbbbttttttttttt

[DM] off to the thieves guild

[Bunny] moving right along, eh Bob?

[mikE] i'm just waiting till we can unleash holy or not so holy hell on somethng

mikE is receiving the map guild house...

mikE has received the map guild house.

Molly is receiving the map guild house...

Molly has received the map guild house.

[DM] tehre is the map fo the guild house

Sean is receiving the map guild house...

Sean has received the map guild house.

[Kira (Beth)] I gotta go hug prospective parents

[Kira (Beth)] brb

[Beth] I am away from the keyboard.

Beth is receiving the map guild house...

Beth has received the map guild house.

Bunny is receiving the map guild house...

Bunny has received the map guild house.

[Lorie] Need that icon back BOB

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so, shall we go with our previous plan of distract at the back door whilst attacking the front?

[DM] which one Lorie?

[DM] fixed now Lorie

[DM] sorry

[Lorie] The one that says Kylia

[Hans (Hans)] Roll #1: (d10) [7] 7

[Lorie] I'm for that plan

[Hans (Hans)] Roll #1: (d10) [6] 6

[Hans (Hans)] Roll #1: (d10) [5] 5

[DM] you should be fine now Lorie

[Hans (Hans)] Roll #1: (d10) [5] 5

[mikE] where do i go?

[Hans (Hans)] Roll #1: (d10) [1] 1

[Hans (Hans)] Roll #1: (d10) [3] 3

[DM] I revealed the doors at this corner for you

[Rosethorn (Molly)] um, someone wanna tell me what's going on?

[DM] the large double doors are on sliders

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] okies. Start working on that lock Kira, I'll give you some time to do that then you can head in when you hear the noise out back

[Lorie] I can't see the map since I don't ahve an icon

[Rosethorn (Molly)] one slight problem...

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] bob, I wanna get up on the roof without going in the alley where there's apparently some sort of detection ward of some sort

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Kira stepped out.

[Kira (Beth) (to GM only)] Kira: Open Locks check:(d100) [10] 10. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (80) [80] 80!!!

[Kira (Beth)] no, I'm back

[mikE] A flip of the ol' kLoOge Coin results in: Heads

[Kira (Beth)] for a few minutes

[Rosethorn (Molly)] and I'd still dearly LOVE to know what's going on, please??

mikE has left the game on Fri Oct 27 21:07:30 EDT 2006

[Lorie] Thank you BOB

[DM] Molly you are outside the thieves guild

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] we're attacking that guildhouse we were attakcing before when we got arrested

Andrea is receiving the map guild house...

Andrea has received the map guild house.

[DM] that you found the notes too in the Cult tower

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay.....

[Rosethorn (Molly)] why?

mikE has joined the game on Fri Oct 27 21:08:03 EDT 2006

mikE is receiving the map guild house...

mikE has received the map guild house.

[DM] because they are part of the mindflayer cult

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] because they collect brains

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ah. thank you!!

[mikE] found oru first bug!

[Kira (Beth)] I did the locks don't know if I was successful

[mikE] can't bring up the plug ins

[mikE] so now i can't keep track of mal's insanity

[Kira (Beth)] but, I need to go. Sorry

[Rosethorn (Molly)] and you could before??

[Rosethorn (Molly)] bye, Kira!!

[DM] yes the locks on the front door are unlocked

[DM] you do not see anyoen on the roof

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] okies, I'll use telekinesis to knock the knocker

[DM] have a great night Beth

[Kira (Beth)] Bye, guys! See yoiu next week!

[DM] see you next week

[Sweetums (Sean)] Bye

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::waves to beth::

Beth has left the game on Fri Oct 27 21:10:18 EDT 2006

[DM] Ramone moved 4'08".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] any apparent responce?

[DM] Ramone moved 218'04".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] or effect for that matter

[DM] when you knock on the door

[DM] nothign happens

[DM] no sound

[DM] last time when you knocked alarms went off

[DM] this time nothing

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::wonders if they've moved out already then tries to open the door::

[DM] how are you doing that telekinises? not enough strength for that

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] is it locked?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I can move 200 lbs, if it's not locked, should be enough str

[DM] apparently

[mikE] I can blast it down.

[mikE] can i blast it down?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] um, I'm confused again. a second ago, it wasn't locked??

[mikE] remind me as soon as we get back to learn lance of disruption

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] different door

[DM] front door Molly

[DM] where you are is unlocked

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ah. sorry.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to DM only)] I check the area for traps, then climb down and check the door for traps

[DM] Ramone is around the back

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [57] 57. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (90) [90] 90!!!

[DM (to BiBo!!!!!!!!! only)] no traps

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Ramone: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [60] 60. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (90) [90] 90!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to DM only)] guess I'll try picking the lock, why not. I suck at it, but it's worth trying :)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Ramone: Open locks check:(d100) [76] 76. PROBABLY FAILS against (35) [35] 35

[DM (to BiBo!!!!!!!!! only)] save verus paralyzation,

[DM (to BiBo!!!!!!!!! only)] eletic shock (2d4) [(3+3)] 6

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Ramone: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [9] 9. PROBABLY FAILS against (11) [11] 11

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 63 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so, you hear sounds, good enough time to try storming the castle ;)

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::sighs quietly:: damn.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to DM only)] did I get it open?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] what're we doing??

[Malagorn (mikE)] Isn't that our cue to go in?

[DM (to BiBo!!!!!!!!! only)] no

[Malagorn (mikE)] Need to rescure some brains or something?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I would think so....

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::makes his door open::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Passwall: And through the wall I go.

[DM] Ramone moved 36'03".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 15'11".

[DM] Ramone moved 3'01".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] someone wanna help me with this thing??

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 22'09".

[Malagorn (mikE)] Uh, you pull. Or push. Some doors push

[Malagorn (mikE)] They really aren't that complicated of things, ya know

[Sweetums (Sean)] Which way do the doors open?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, they all push or pull, just depends on which side you're on :)

[Malagorn (mikE)] Although there was this one I saw...

[Rosethorn (Molly)] It's rather heavy....

[Sweetums (Sean)] I push (or pull) the doors wide oen

[Sweetums (Sean)] ANYBODY HOME?

[Malagorn (mikE)] You had to rearange these movable tiles to form different star patters, and depending on the constelation you made in reference to the religion it was believed in and the seasonal position of said pattern you would go to different rooms

[DM] the push to the right and to the left

[Malagorn (mikE)] One time I forgot where the thirsty camel was in the sky and I ended up in this lady's bedroom instead of the bathroom I was aiming for. Quite the mess.

Sweetums (Sean) looks at Malgorn with skepticism

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::blinks::

[Malagorn (mikE)] And then- Oh look. You got the door open.

[Malagorn (mikE)] You remembered where the great archer was this time of year? Good man. Giant. Giant man thing...

[Malagorn (mikE)] Damn these complicated start doors ::sighs:: They don't make doors like they used to

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::sighs again:: thank you, Sweetums.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::looks over shoulder:: you all joining us??

[Lorie] Kira moved 19'02".

[DM] Sweetums moved 5'06".

[DM] Rosethorn moved 5'07".

[DM] Kira moved 17'08".

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 21'05".

[DM] Malagorn moved 20'03".

[DM] Pepe moved 11'07".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to DM only)] seeing nothing attacking me, I circle around with the others

[DM (to BiBo!!!!!!!!! only)] ok

[DM (to GM only)] Thieves moved 35'05".

[DM] Combat has begun!

[DM] ROUND: 0

[DM] Nial #1 #3: Initiative:(d10+10) [7+10] 17

[DM] Nial #1 #6: Initiative:(d10+10) [6+10] 16

[DM] Nial #1 #1: Initiative:(d10+10) [3+10] 13

[DM] Nial #1 #4: Initiative:(d10+10) [1+10] 11

[DM] Nial #1 #5: Initiative:(d10+10) [10+10] 20

[DM] Nial #1 #2: Initiative:(d10+10) [6+10] 16

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative:(d10(+10-+0)) [4(10-0)] 14

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Initiative:(d10-+0+10) [7-0+10] 17

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Initiative:(d10+20-+3) [1+20-3] 18

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn: Initiative:(d10-+2+10) [8-2+10] 16

[DM] ROUND: 1

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Nial #1 #4

[DM] Nial #1 #4 moved 20'00".

[DM] Nial #1 #4 moved 7'10".

[DM] Nial #1 #4 targets Rosethorn. Distance: 2'10"

[DM] Nial #1 #4: Attack #1: Dagger/Dirk: (18-(d20+0)) [18-(6+0)] 12. Probably MISSES Rosethorn (AC FINAL: 3)

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Nial #1 #1

[DM] Nial #1 #1 moved 15'04".

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] lets get this thing nialed down quickly ::nods sagely::

[Lorie] I need to get closer to try and see anything...

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 4'05".

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Malagorn

[Bunny] no, bemusedly...

[Malagorn (mikE)] Look out! You're getting stabbed at!

[Sean] Sweetums targets Nial #1 #4. Distance: 6'05"

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Nial #1 #6

[Rosethorn (Molly)] cute, Ramone.

[DM] Nial #1 #6 moved 31'10".

JA is receiving the map guild house...

JA has received the map guild house.

[DM] Nial #1 #6 targets Sweetums. Distance: 4'04"

[DM] Nial #1 #6: Attack #1: Dagger/Dirk: (18-(d20+0)) [18-(18+0)] 0. Probably MISSES Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Nial #1 #2

[DM] Nial #1 #2 moved 3'01".

[DM] Nial #1 #2 targets Sweetums. Distance: 33'11"

[DM] Nial #1 #2: Attack #1: Arrow; Flight: (18-(d20+0)) [18-(8+0)] 10. Probably MISSES Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Rosethorn

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 6'09".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 1'06".

[Molly] Rosethorn targets Nial #1 #4. Distance: 5'00"

[Rosethorn (Molly)] sword or bow?

[Sean] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sweetums (Sean)] stance, sword

[DM] sword

[Sean] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ooooh... Buny needs to be a paladin of the bemused smirk

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Long Sword: (14-(d20+1)) [14-(14+1)] -1. PROBABLY HITS Nial #1 #4 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Damage v SM: Long Sword: (d8) [6] 6 added to Nial #1 #4

[DM] yes that is a hit

[DM (to GM only)] Nial #1 #4's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 0 (-6) - Disabled

[Bunny] count on that, bibo...

[Rosethorn (Molly)] that it?

[Sean] Sweetums targets Nial #1 #6. Distance: 4'04"

[DM] yes, you killed him in one blow

[Rosethorn (Molly)] am I done?

[DM] yes click done

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ok, thank you!!

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Nial #1 #3

[DM] Nial #1 #3 moved 13'07".

[DM] Nial #1 #3 targets Rosethorn. Distance: 24'08"

[DM] Nial #1 #3: Attack #1: Arrow; Flight: (18-(d20+0)) [18-(20+0)] -2 [CRITICAL HIT]

[DM] Nial #1 #3: Attack #1: Arrow; Flight: (18-(d20+0)) [18-(1+0)] 17. Probably MISSES Rosethorn (AC FINAL: 3)

[DM] Nial #1 #3: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [2] 2 added to Rosethorn

[DM] Rosethorn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 49 (-2) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Sweetums

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (13-(d20+3+1)) [13-(3+3+1)] 6. Probably MISSES Nial #1 #6 (AC FINAL: 4)

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ah hell.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (13-(d20+3+1)) [13-(17+3+1)] -8. PROBABLY HITS Nial #1 #6 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Mansized?

[DM] yes

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Damage v SM: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (2*(d10)++7+2) [2*(8)+7+2] 25 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Nial #1 #6

[DM (to GM only)] Nial #1 #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -13 (-25) - Dead

[Sweetums (Sean)] Do I need to roll knock down?

[Sweetums (Sean)] I guess not.

[DM] INIT: 20 GOING: Nial #1 #5

[Rosethorn (Molly)] d'you have room to get in, now, Kylia??

[DM] Nial #1 #5 moved 24'03".

[DM] Nial #1 #5 targets Sweetums. Distance: 55'00"

[DM] Nial #1 #5: Attack #1: Arrow; Flight: (18-(d20+0)) [18-(8+0)] 10. Probably MISSES Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)

[DM] ROUND: 2

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Initiative:(d10+10-+3-2) [10+10-3-2] 15

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 158'03".

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Nial #1 #1

[DM] Nial #1 #1 moved 9'11".

[DM] Nial #1 #1 targets Rosethorn. Distance: 42'03"

[DM] Nial #1 #1: Attack #1: Arrow; Flight: (18-(d20+0)) [18-(18+0)] 0. PROBABLY HITS Rosethorn (AC FINAL: 3)!!!

[DM] Nial #1 #1: Damage v SM: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1] 1 added to Rosethorn

[DM] Rosethorn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 48 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Rosethorn (Molly)] what is this?? attack the elf night??

[DM] so you can see that they have climbed up onto the stacks of crates

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 6'01".

[DM] and are firing arrows down on the peopel they can see now

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 2'05".

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 1'02".

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Nial #1 #3. Distance: 36'02"

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Flame Strike: "Hold still, this will only hurt until the burns heal! (6d8) [(4+4+4+2+4+5)] 23"Range: 60 yds. Area of Effect: 5 ft. radius x 30 ft. column added to Nial #1 #3

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Ramone

[Sean] Sweetums targets Nial #1 #2. Distance: 45'04"

[DM (to GM only)] Nial #1 #3's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-12) - Dying

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 37'05".

JA has left the game on Fri Oct 27 21:42:53 EDT 2006

[Lorie] BRB

[Lorie] I am away from the keyboard.

[Sean] Sweetums no longer targets Nial #1 #2.

[Sean] Sweetums targets Nial #1 #1. Distance: 44'04"

[DM] the stackes of crates vary from 15 to 30 feet tall

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Malagorn

[DM] so a fireball goes off

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn: Fireball: (10d6) [(5+1+1+2+2+3+2+3+6+1)] 26 Damage. A fireball is an explosive burst of flame, which detonates with a low roar and delivers damage proportional to the level of the wizard who cast it--1d6 points of damage for each level of experience of the spellcaster (up to a maximum of 10d6). The burst of the fireball creates little pressure and generally conforms to the shape of the area in which it occurs. The fireball fills an area equal to its normal spherical volume (roughly 33,000 cubic feet--thirty- three 10-foot x 10-foot x 10-foot cubes). Besides causing damage to creatures, the fireball ignites all combustible materials within its burst radius, and the heat of the fireball melts soft metals such as gold, copper, silver, etc. Exposed items require saving throws vs. magical fire to determine if they are affected, but items in the possession of a creature that rolls a successful saving throw are unaffected by the fireball. The wizard points his finger and speaks the range (distance and height) at which the fireball is to burst. A streak flashes from the pointing digit and, unless it impacts upon a material body or solid barrier prior to attaining the prescribed range, blossoms into the fireball (an early impact results in an early detonation). Creatures failing their saving throws each suffer full damage from the blast. Those who roll successful saving throws manage to dodge, fall flat, or roll aside, each receiving half damage (the DM rolls the damage and each affected creature suffers either full damage or half damage [round fractions down], depending on whether the creature saved or not).

[Sean] Sweetums no longer targets Nial #1 #1.

[DM (to GM only)] guild house: No adjustments made

[DM (to GM only)] Nial #1 #9's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-13) - Dying

[Malagorn (mikE)] Oh, uh, look out!

[DM (to GM only)] Nial #1 #10's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-13) - Dying

[DM (to GM only)] Nial #1 #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-13) - Dying

[DM (to GM only)] Nial #1 #8's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-13) - Dying

[DM (to GM only)] Nial #1 #11's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-13) - Dying

[DM (to GM only)] Nial #1 #12's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-13) - Dying

[DM (to GM only)] guild house: No adjustments made

[DM (to GM only)] Nial #1 #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -7 (-13) - Dying

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Nial #1 #2

[Rosethorn (Molly)] um, guess you got a few there!!

[DM (to GM only)] Nial #1 #5's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-13) - Dying

[Sean] Sweetums targets Nial #1 #2. Distance: 45'04"

[Rosethorn (Molly)] way to go, Mal!!!

[Christy] is anybody going to be around for me to join?

[DM] grins

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] oh they're just mooks :)

[DM] those are the bad guys Christy

[Sweetums (Sean)] Oh don't worry ... we got the bad guys

[Malagorn (mikE)] (well, yay for that))

[Rosethorn (Molly)] they seem to always come out of the woodwork. I doubt they've gone far....

[Lorie] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lorie] Okay back

[DM] Nial #1 #2: Attack #1: Arrow; Flight: (18-(d20+0)) [18-(5+0)] 13. Probably MISSES Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Rosethorn

[Rosethorn (Molly)] can I switch to my bow?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Great One??

[DM] yes

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 33'09".

[DM] you can fire your bow at the guy up there,

[DM] you do not need to move at all

[DM] Rosethorn moved 33'10".

[DM] just target the guy who is targeting Sweetums

[Molly] Rosethorn targets Nial #1 #2. Distance: 39'02"

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: LongBow +1: (14-(d20+3++2)) [14-(20+3+2)] -11 [CRITICAL HIT]

[DM] and roll again

[DM] to see if you hit him again

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Arrow +1: (14-(d20+4++2)) [14-(17+4+2)] -9. PROBABLY HITS Nial #1 #2 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] that it??

[Rosethorn (Molly)] or do I fire again??

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Great One??

[Sweetums (Sean)] I think that's it.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Two hits ... roll damage twice

[Malagorn (mikE)] uh... she gets 3 shots

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Arrow +1: (14-(d20+4++2)) [14-(10+4+2)] -2. PROBABLY HITS Nial #1 #2 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[DM] yes damage twice

[Sweetums (Sean)] well ... let's see if the first shot kills the guy.

[DM] now three times

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Damage v SM: Arrow +1: (d6+4) [4+4] 8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Nial #1 #2

[DM] and those circles are now crates that have caught fire

[Sweetums (Sean)] Hey!

[Sweetums (Sean)] We disappeared!

[Sweetums (Sean)] oh.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Arrow +1: (14-(d20+4++2)) [14-(4+4+2)] 4. PROBABLY HITS Nial #1 #2 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[DM (to GM only)] Thieves moved 36'02".

[DM (to GM only)] Nial #1 #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-8) - Dying

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Damage v SM: Arrow +1: (d6+4) [4+4] 8 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Rosethorn (Molly)] was that right?

[DM] yes

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Sweetums

[Sweetums (Sean)] um ...

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay, thank you!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 49'08".

[Sweetums (Sean)] anything?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn moved 32'04".

[Sweetums (Sean)] Okay Bob ... stop playing with fire

[Malagorn (mikE)] Oh dear. Lots of fire.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Do I see anything?

[DM] Sweetums sees the back walls

[Malagorn (mikE)] I suppose I overdid it a bit?

[DM] and there seems to be more piles of crates back there

[Malagorn (mikE)] Roll #1: (d100) [54] 54

[Rosethorn (Molly)] nahhh, you're fine, Mal.

[Sweetums (Sean)] It's nothing John woldn't have done.

[DM] in this first pile that Ramone is near

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 11'10".

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 23'04".

[DM] seems to be casks of brandy or something similar

[DM] ROUND: 3

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn moved 42'01".

[Malagorn (mikE)] Here's one that's okay!

[Malagorn (mikE)] We can save the brains!

[DM] the first set of crates is beginning to burn

[DM] hotter

[DM] near the front door

[DM] Kylia and Rose

[DM] are feeling the heat

[Sweetums (Sean)] We're not in a fireworks factory, are we?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::doesn't care if we are::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::but thinks you might::

[DM] the one by ramone seems to be buring brightest

[Sweetums (Sean)] There goes our treasure

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn moved 62'02".

[DM (to GM only)] Black Suits moved 3'08".

[DM (to GM only)] Black Suits moved 33'02".

[Hans (Hans)] A flip of the ol' kLoOge Coin results in: Tails

[DM (to GM only)] Black Suits moved 47'05".

[DM (to GM only)] Black Suits targets Malagorn. Distance: 6'10"

[DM (to GM only)] Black Suits targets Malagorn. Distance: 5'06"

[DM] Black Suits: Damage v SM: Natural Attack: (2d1) [(1+1)] 2 added to Malagorn

[DM] Black Suits: Damage v SM: Natural Attack: (2d1) [(1+1)] 2 added to Malagorn

[DM] Mal needs to make a save versus spell

[DM] and a save versus paralization

[Sweetums (Sean)] Wha? We have Ninjas atttacking us?

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((they can see invisible?))

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((i'm usually invisible))

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] no no MIB's, we ARE technically aliens

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((that would be the half opaque thing))

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::raised eyebrows::

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn: Magical Spell save: (d20) [15] 15. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (7) [7] 7!!!

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [9] 9. PROBABLY FAILS against (10) [10] 10

[Sweetums (Sean)] waiting patiently for my turn

[DM] nods to Sean

[DM] ok, so what happens is that Malagorn moves to the bodies

[DM] looking for magic

[DM] and as he detects the magic

[DM] adn then two creatures in black skin tight suits POP in

[DM] and they both slap at Mal with their tentecled

[Sweetums (Sean)] um ...

[DM] they hit him, but did not sucessfully damage him

[Rosethorn (Molly)] 'creatures;???

[DM] so they did not manage to insert the tentecles

[DM] but

[Sweetums (Sean)] are their tentacles around the head area? Specifically around the mouth area?

[DM] Mal is esentially no invisible anymore

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((yes))

[DM] and that is a Yes to sweetums

[DM] Black Suits moved 4'02".

[DM] Black Suits moved 2'05".

[Sweetums (Sean)] um ...

[Rosethorn (Molly)] yippers

[Sweetums (Sean)] he who stops and runs away

[Hans (Hans) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hans modified: Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: Longsword. ADDED: Sword & Shield fighting style. ADDED: Lance. Weapons - ADDED: Lance, s, , --, 1, , , d8+1, 3d6, , , , , , . ADDED: Longsword, +3, m, -, --, 3/2, , , d8, d12, , s, , , , . Ability Scores - STR: (S) : CHANGED: 12 (null). DEX: (D) : CHANGED: 8 (null). CON: (C) : CHANGED: 9 (null). INT: (I) : CHANGED: 9 (null). WIS: (W) : CHANGED: 13 (null). CHR: (CH) : CHANGED: 17 (null). Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: 4. ADDED: 1/3. ADDED: -2. Non-Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: Armor, heavy, , , , , . ADDED: Riding (horse), , , , , . Saving Throws - ADDED: 10. ADDED: 12. ADDED: 11. ADDED: 12. ADDED: 13. Armor - ADDED: 10. ADDED: +10. ADDED: +2. ADDED: 0. ADDED: ADDED: -2. ADDED: +2. Notes - ADDED: History, Percival is a knight errant, showing the love of God through his words and deeds. He wants to help the world and he is sure there is a purpose for him that will be shown to him sooner or later. In the meantime, he helps out where he can help out and be brave in the face of adversity. He loves people and lives his life as example to all. He tries to be fearless but he knows that he is not the best of fighters. With God on his side, he can do all things. He really hopes to be able to save an area from a wicked dragon one of these days and be an official dragon-slayer. He does not abide evil and combats it in all its forms. Percival is prayerful and always wants a priest to bless him before battle; he doesn't seek out combat but it always seems to find him. He will try to use his wisdom to find the best solution to any problem and he will try to persuade others he is doing the right thing and they should, too. He doesn't lord his goodness over others but lives humbly in the hopes that they will want to be more like him, even if they can't live up to his high moral standards. He knows he is not that strong and gets tired easily, so he stays on his horse as much as possible. He has 2 henchmen, a priest and a fighter, both lawful good, of course. The fighter is his page who carries all his stuff for him (because Percival is moderately encumbered even with magical armor, shield & sword). Percival is in search of a holy sword for his crusade. . Personal Information - ADDED: Percival. ADDED: Hans. ADDED: Paladin. ADDED: Human. ADDED: M. ADDED: LG. ADDED: 26/M. ADDED: 6'0"/200. ADDED: brown/blue. ADDED: ADDED: 7. ADDED: 75000. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: 150000. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: Combat - ADDED: 37. ADDED: 37. ADDED: 14. ADDED: 14. ADDED: 3/2. ADDED: 0. Misc. Attributes - Encumbrance Totals - ADDED: Plate mail. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: Class Levels - ADDED: 7. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: 7. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: Equipment - ADDED: Shield, +1, . ADDED: Plate mail, +1, .

[Sweetums (Sean)] lives to fight another day

[DM] to the two creatures attacking him

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Handsome and Charming again, I take it??

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] oh we knew there were gonna be illithids when we attacked

[DM] so now I will add them to the list and we go on from here

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Illithids??

[DM] Black Suits: Initiative:(d10+10) [3+10] 13

[DM] Black Suits: Initiative:(d10+10) [7+10] 17

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Black Suits

[Rosethorn (Molly)] you all have GOT to find better friends, y'know....??

[Sweetums (Sean)] If you got another fireball, NOWs the time to use it

[Malagorn (mikE)] Oh, uh, I found the illithids over here! Come get them.

[DM] Black Suits: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(7+0)] 4. Probably MISSES Malagorn (AC FINAL: -5)

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Lorie] I don't see anything around me correct before I start moving...

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] for those of you out there that do not know, an illithid is a slimy creature with 4 tentacles where it's mouth is. It uses it's tentacles to eat people's brains. They are also known for their strong mental powers

[DM] you see the flames getting closer to you

[DM] you can retreat out of the bulding

[DM] or go deeper in and start to deal with that damage

[Malagorn (mikE)] which don't technically exist in bob's world... so how they do it is anyone's guess

[Rosethorn (Molly)] any way through the flames??

[DM] along the wall

[DM] adn down to the corner

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, there's a psionic and nonpsionic version

[DM] before that next stack catches

[Rosethorn (Molly)] which wall??

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] he's using the nonpsionic version

[DM] the one to your left

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] cuz we don't use psionics

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 61'09".

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Ramone

[Sweetums (Sean)] Doesn't make them any nicer though

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] nope, they suck

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] your brains out

[Rosethorn (Molly)] one of these days, y'all are gonna hafta explain these new vocabulary terms to me....

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::sneaks on over behind the ilithid, hoping they dont see him::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Ramone: Move Silently check:(d100) [27] 27. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (90) [90] 90!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 50'05".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 4'03".

[DM] INIT: 16 GOING: Malagorn

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn: Stoneskin: a

[Rosethorn (Molly)] um, Mal, may I suggest getting OUT of there??

[Malagorn (mikE)] Roll #1: (d4) [1] 1

[Rosethorn (Molly)] guess not...

[Hans (Hans) (to DM only)] bob take a look at my character when you get the chance. I wanted a pretty simple straight-forward paladin. thx.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Pepe: Musk: Pepe chitters angrily and sprays a musk cloud that is 10'x10'x10'. Any creature unfortunate enough to be caught in a skunk's cloud must first save verses poison or be nauseated (lose 50% of Strength and Dexterity) for (d4) [2] 2 rounds and retreat and retch. Anyone who makes the first saving throw, but chooses to remain within the cloud, must make an additional save versus poison each round he stays. After the results of the first saving throw have been determined, a second save versus poison must be made to determine whether or not the vile musk has gotten into the victim's eyes, thereby blinding the unfortunate creature for (d4) [4] 4 rounds. The stench of the musk seems almost impossible to get rid of. All normal cloth materials must save versus acid or rot and become useless. All other items must be washed and aired repeatedly for several days to remove the horrid stench.

[Hans (Hans) (to DM only)] i know you're really busy right now....

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ooooh, eau du Pepe!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] more like eau du peepee

[Malagorn (mikE)] Oh Pepe!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] LOL

[Malagorn (mikE)] You should warn a guy about that.

[DM] ok, Hans will have Marco or Mike help with the weapon and skills selections

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Rosethorn

[DM] so they are klooged right

JA has joined the game on Fri Oct 27 22:14:25 EDT 2006

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 34'06".

[DM] Hans's control of Hans has been revoked.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 50'06".

[DM] I took control away from you Hans

JA has left the game on Fri Oct 27 22:14:46 EDT 2006

[DM] so

[DM] Black Suits: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [16] 16. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (10) [10] 10!!!

[DM] Black Suits: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [11] 11. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (10) [10] 10!!!

[Hans (Hans) (to DM only)] I don't know what that means

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 19'03".

[DM] you had controled your icon,

[DM] I undid that

[Rosethorn (Molly)] can I attack, or am I done for now?

[DM] so Marco coudl look at it Hans

[Sweetums (Sean)] I would stay there for now

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hans modified: Weapon Proficiencies - Weapons - Ability Scores - Weapon Proficiencies - Non-Weapon Proficiencies - Saving Throws - Armor - Personal Information - Combat - Misc. Attributes - Encumbrance Totals - Class Levels - Equipment -

[Hans (Hans) (to DM only)] okay, i didn't know what that did (or does, heh)

[DM] smiles

[DM] so

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] your weapons should be fine for now, baring any further bonuses from specialization or other weirdness other than str

[DM] click next Rose

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Black Suits

[Rosethorn (Molly)] thank you!

[DM] Black Suits: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(2+0)] 9. Probably MISSES Malagorn (AC FINAL: -5)

[DM] INIT: 18 GOING: Sweetums

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 34'08".

[Sean] Sweetums targets Black Suits. Distance: 9'04"

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (13-(d20+3+1)) [13-(9+3+1)] 0. PROBABLY HITS Black Suits (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (13-(d20+3+1)) [13-(20+3+1)] -11 [CRITICAL HIT]

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (13-(d20+3+1)) [13-(13+3+1)] -4. PROBABLY HITS Black Suits (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] knockdown on roll 1: (d20) [10] 10

[Sweetums (Sean)] knockdown on roll two (d20) [3] 3

[Sweetums (Sean)] And now damage

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Damage v SM: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (2*(d10)++7+2) [2*(5)+7+2] 19 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Black Suits

[DM] Malagorn: No adjustments made

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Damage v SM: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (2*(d10)++7+2) [2*(7)+7+2] 23 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Black Suits

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((ooooh dear))

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Damage v SM: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (2*(d10)++7+2) [2*(7)+7+2] 23 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Black Suits

[DM (to GM only)] Black Suits's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -8 (-65) - Dying

[Hans (Hans) (to DM only)] how do i see the map?

[DM] ROUND: 4

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((good jorb!))

[Sweetums (Sean)] Did I do good?

[DM] double click on one of the characters

Hans is receiving the map guild house...

Hans has received the map guild house.

[DM] INIT: 13 GOING: Black Suits

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yes, yes you did. keep it up

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((yes fighter. you did good. ::pats his head:: here's a cookie))

[DM] Black Suits: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(16+0)] -5. PROBABLY HITS Malagorn (AC FINAL: -5)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Um ... he needs to make another save Bob

[DM] Black Suits: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(19+0)] -8. PROBABLY HITS Malagorn (AC FINAL: -5)!!!

[DM] Black Suits: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(8+0)] 3. Probably MISSES Malagorn (AC FINAL: -5)

[DM] Black Suits: Attack #1: Natural Attack: (11-(d20+0)) [11-(20+0)] -9 [CRITICAL HIT]

[Sweetums (Sean)] because he's still wihin the cloud

[DM] Black Suits: Damage v SM: Natural Attack: (2d1) [(1+1)] 2 added to Malagorn

[DM] Black Suits: Damage v SM: Natural Attack: (2d1) [(1+1)] 2 added to Malagorn

[DM] Black Suits: Damage v SM: Natural Attack: (2d1) [(1+1)] 2 added to Malagorn

[DM] Malagorn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 82 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[Sean] Sweetums targets Black Suits. Distance: 13'02"

[DM] ok, so he has three tentcles inserted into Malagorn

[Malagorn (mikE)] Roll #1: (d10) [1] 1

[Malagorn (mikE)] Roll #1: (d100) [2] 2

[Malagorn (mikE)] Roll #1: (d10) [5] 5

[Sweetums (Sean)] Bob ... odesn't Mr. Illithid there need to make a save?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Pepe's cloud and all that?

[DM] yes

[DM] Black Suits: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [10] 10. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (10) [10] 10!!!

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Roll #1: (d4) [1] 1, Roll #2: (d4) [2] 2, Roll #3: (d4) [1] 1

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Gyar! What in tha hell is this on me face??

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] ::brandishes his cutlass::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] um, an eyepatch, perchance??

[DM] INIT: 14 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Black Suits. Distance: 32'10"

[Steve the Pirate (mikE) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Steve the Pirate modified: Weapons - ADDED: Cutlass, 0.00, , , , $atk+1, $dmg+1, 1d6+1, 1d8+1, 1d6, $thac0, , , , . Combat -

[DM] ok, so apparently he made his save, and did something

[DM] but no visible effect

[Rosethorn (Molly)] or is that Pepe again??

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Flame Strike: "Hold still, this will only hurt until the burns heal! (6d8) [(8+4+7+6+4+5)] 34"Range: 60 yds. Area of Effect: 5 ft. radius x 30 ft. column added to Black Suits

[mikE] Steve the Pirate targets Black Suits. Distance: 2'06"

[DM] INIT: 15 GOING: Ramone

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 8'01".

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Black Suits. Distance: 3'05"

[DM] Black Suits: Magical Spell save: (d20) [2] 2. PROBABLY FAILS against (13) [13] 13

[DM (to GM only)] Black Suits's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 23 (-34) - Heavily Wounded

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (invis): (15-(d20+5+4++0)) [15-(15+5+4+0)] -9. PROBABLY HITS Black Suits (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Damage v SM: Black Death (invis): (1d4*5+(5++0)*5) [4*5+(5+0)*5] 45 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Black Suits

[DM (to GM only)] Black Suits's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -22 (-45) - Dead

[DM] Combat has finished.

[DM] ok

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] Yar... ::rips the tenticles off his head::

[DM] pausing in the combat here

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::sighs in relief:: Thank Somebody!!

[DM] it is not done

[DM] you hear noises in the rooms to the south

[DM] yelling etc

[DM] but

[DM] we are not going to run that part right now

[DM] becasue we will not finish it in time

[DM] so

[Sweetums (Sean)] Ah.

[DM] I want to make sure that people understand

[Sweetums (Sean)] so it's a night?

[DM] waht was happening

[DM] Chrsity and Hans ?

[DM] combat sequencing?

[DM] other's with ideas on the Mindflayers

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I probably won't be here next week.

[DM] questions? concerns?

[DM] sorry for that Molly

[Rosethorn (Molly)] You remember, Great One??

[DM] nods

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay, thank you.

[DM] did you tell the others?

[Hans (Hans)] we'll be here next week

[Rosethorn (Molly)] not as yet, no.

[DM] is up to you

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I will be attending a funeral next week.

[DM] Christy Hans,

[DM] did you understand how to add skills etc?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I don't know that I will be able to be here.

[Hans (Hans)] don't know that i added skills properly

[Sweetums (Sean)] That's okay ... we understand.

[DM] Marco can look at it for you

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Thank you, Sean.

[DM] and we are here when you can be Molly

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Thank you!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] when you're putting in profs, look for that little button that looks like a (*)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] click on that

[Lorie] Hey all... I am going to head out for the night

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] should be blue and to the right of the nonweapon profs

[Lorie] I'm exhausted

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] bye lorie

[Lorie] Hans, Christy, so so glad to have you back

[Rosethorn (Molly)] See you soon, Lorie!

[DM] have a great night Lor

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] i'll gank some horde for ya tonight

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] see it?

[Lorie] Molly my condoloences on your loss

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Thank you.

[Lorie] Thanks Mike. AB or AV in the am ;)

[Lorie] Night all

Lorie has left the game on Fri Oct 27 22:31:07 EDT 2006

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Goodnight

[Hans (Hans)] good night, Lorie!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] when you click on it, a full list of the profs should pop up, you just click on em and they'll add in correctly by themselves

[Hans (Hans)] to bibo ah-ha. it didn't seem to do that. i'll try it again

[Hans (Hans)] oh, i used the regular asterisk, not the one w/parentheses...

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I'd also like to thank all of you for accepting me into your group.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ya, has to be the one in ()

[Rosethorn (Molly)] that means a lot.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] welcome molly

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Thank you!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] see you whenever we see you next

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Okay, have a good night, all. Good luck next week!!

Molly has left the game on Fri Oct 27 22:33:21 EDT 2006

[Sweetums (Sean)] I gotta go.

[DM] great night everyone

[Sweetums (Sean)] Spring needs a ride home.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Good night.

[Hans (Hans)] Good night, everybody (who's leaving)

Sean has left the game on Fri Oct 27 22:34:03 EDT 2006

Bunny has left the game on Fri Oct 27 22:34:26 EDT 2006

[DM] any more help tonight Christy?

[DM] Help on things Hans

[Hans (Hans) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hans modified: Weapon Proficiencies - Weapons - DELETED: Lance, s, , --, 1, +$atk, +$dmg, d8+1, 3d6, , $thac0, , , , . DELETED: Longsword, +3, m, -, --, 3/2, +$atk+3, +$dmg+3, d8, d12, , $thac0, , , , . ADDED: Long Sword, 0.00, , , , $atk, $dmg, 1d8, 1d12, 1d8, $thac0, , , , . ADDED: Heavy Lance, 0.00, , , , $atk, $dmg, 1d8, 3d6, 1d10, $thac0, , , , . Ability Scores - Weapon Proficiencies - Non-Weapon Proficiencies - Saving Throws - Armor - Personal Information - Combat - Misc. Attributes - Encumbrance Totals - Class Levels - Equipment -

[Hans (Hans)] i just did what marco recommended for my weapons.

[DM] great

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] gotta add the +3 manually though as there's no option to make them magical

[DM] and you shoudl change the name from sword to what ever the weapons real name is like Marco has

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] put a +3 in the damage and attack adj sections

[Hans (Hans) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hans modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Long Sword -- Damage v SM: 1d8+3 (1d8),

[DM] no Hans

[Christy] sorry, I just missed what's happening-I was looking at he handbook

[DM] just making sure you are ok

[DM] hit confirm Hans

[Hans (Hans) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Hans modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Long Sword -- Atk Adj: $atk+3 ($atk), CHANGED: Long Sword -- Damage Adj: +3 ($dmg), CHANGED: Long Sword -- Damage v SM: 1d8 (1d8+3),

[DM] so I can check

[DM] there you go

[DM] that is right

[Hans (Hans)] commit, right?

[DM] I get a bit everytime you change your character sheet

[DM] and yes

[DM] when you hit commit

[DM] it locks things in

[Christy] i do need help with getting to hit numebrs and all that but Hans can help with that

[Hans (Hans)] gotcha

[DM] nods,

[Hans (Hans)] I'm going to look at Christy's character

[DM] actually

[DM] before you do that

[DM] edit and save local copy

[DM] so you can work on it offline

[Hans (Hans)] done

[Steve the Pirate (mikE)] night all

mikE has left the game on Fri Oct 27 22:41:08 EDT 2006

[DM] and you can always just ask me and I can bring it up fo ryou too

[DM] so you can log in

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] night folkses, good ta have ya'll back

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has left the game on Fri Oct 27 22:41:36 EDT 2006

[Christy] thanks-night Bibo

[DM] not a bad first night

Andrea has left the game on Fri Oct 27 22:42:13 EDT 2006

[DM] should have you in the game as normal next week, or perhaps the week after

[Christy] is everyone leaving?

[DM] depending on if they rescue you

[DM] nods

[DM] they are packing up

[DM] I can leave this up fo ra while

[DM] no problems

[DM] let me show them out

[Christy] I'm going to call you if that's okay

[Christy (to GM only)] Character sheet for Christy modified: Ability Scores - STR: (S) : CHANGED: 17 (null). DEX: (D) : CHANGED: 15 (null). CON: (C) : CHANGED: 16 (null). INT: (I) : CHANGED: 15 (null). WIS: (W) : CHANGED: 10 (null). Personal Information - ADDED: Arilyn. ADDED: Christy. ADDED: Fighter/Mage Bladesinger. ADDED: Elf. ADDED: ADDED: CG. ADDED: Female. ADDED: ADDED: Black/Blue. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: 125,000. ADDED: 90,000. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: 250,000. ADDED: ADDED: Class Levels - ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: 8.

Christy has left the game on Fri Oct 27 22:58:21 EDT 2006

Hans has left the game on Fri Oct 27 22:58:43 EDT 2006