View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Oct3015

Oct 30 15 - Diplomatic Entanglements

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Oct 30 18:37:03 EDT 2015 ====

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 1'03".

[Master] Atribella Olivin moved 0'11".

[Master] Leatherus moved 1'09".

[Master] Ellenara Psyndarryn moved 6'06".

[Master] Time of Day: 07:43 AM. Day 18 See ___ tre, Kye {Late Winter} 18th, 1266 TGR.

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Oct 30 19:03:08 EDT 2015

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] Hello

[Master] Mike texted he will be in but late, a half hour or so

[Lisa] Hello :)

[Lisa] so I can relax

[Master] eat dinner even

[Master] grins

[Master] going to test sending you the ball room map

[Lisa] yes

[Master] that seems to ahve worked well

[Master] just sorting out the three daughters now

[Master] then I am done

[Lisa] we've used it before

[Master] chuckles and we had issues before

[Lisa] I shrunk it last time

[Lisa] will be new for mario and michael

[Master] no honey, that is ok, I hear that happens to a lot of men

[Master] it is not new

[Lisa] lol

[Lisa] so I will come back in a bit

[Master] I will text you

[Master] Daughter #1 moved 4'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Daughter #3 moved 5'11".

[Master (to GM only)] Daughter #2 moved 54'07".

[Master] Daughter #1 moved 50'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Daughter #3 moved 57'03".

[Master] King Winston of Golinar moved 3'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Daughter #3 moved 65'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Daughter #2 moved 1'03".

[Master (to GM only)] Daughter #3 moved 66'05".

[Master] King Winston of Golinar moved 25'00".

[Master] Daughter #1 moved 40'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Daughter #2 moved 40'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Daughter #3 moved 38'06".

Mario-93878 has joined the game on Fri Oct 30 19:15:36 EDT 2015

Mario-93878 is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Mario-93878 has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Mario-93878] Hi everyone!

[Master] Hello Sir

[Master] Lisa is afk will return shortly

[Master] Mike will be in in a bit

[Master] I like option B by the way on your bio you sent

[Master] That will work well

[Mario-93878] ah ok, and hwo is the lucky person?

[Master] and I will organize that

[Mario-93878] aha, thanks!

[Mario-93878] i knew youd come through, THANKS!!

[Master] first part of the night will be the Morning Meeting

[Master] you can decide if you would stop by in the morning

[Master] to tidy up the things you forgot to last night

[Master] like dress color that Marisu will be wearing,

[Master] timing etc.

[Master] OR you can just go with meeting at the residence to go to the Palace

[Mario-93878] i dont want to be another loose end for them to worry about, so maybe just meet at the palace

[Master] chuckles

[Master] we will see how things go

[Mario-93878] right on

[Master] so how has the week been?

[Mario-93878] good, i started Physical therapy, adn ive been in pain from stretching and strengthening

[Mario-93878] went to my surgeon today, and he thinks i have "a bit of infection"

[Mario-93878] whatdoes that even mean?! either i do or i dont

[Master] oops

[Mario-93878] so i started antibiotics today, and we shall see

[Mario-93878] right!

[Mario-93878] and you, how was your presentation?

[Master] which one

[Mario-93878] on the Creative Station

[Mario-93878] at B&N

[Master] that is next Saturday

Mike has joined the game on Fri Oct 30 19:28:05 EDT 2015

Mike is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Mario-93878] ahh...

Mike has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Mike] hey

[Mario-93878] Hey Mike

[Mario-93878] Lisa is AFK

[Mike] my god this has been the week from hell. i really hope my friend's boss likes me and will offer me enough money to live off of.

[Mike] okay. let's burn down the manor then

[Mike] we can blame it on phillipe

[Mario-93878] fingers crossed for you. What do you do?

[Mike] i'm a teacher

[Mike] 2nd grade

[Mario-93878] oh wow!, i bow to you, and what i would imagine, your Patience

[Mike] and i've just plain had it. with every aspect of my job. nothing is fulfilling or makes me feel good at the end of the day. plus, they haven't been giving us any raises for almost two years

[Mike] ten, not two

[Mario-93878] yikes

[Mario-93878] i dont blame you

[Mike] the job opening is basically i high level PA for the boss.

[Master] good to be on our own though

[Lisa] Hello all :)

[Mike] so we'll see. and if that doesn't work out i'm hoping bob can get his new full time job opening

[Mike] hey lisa

[Mike] i'm ready to drink and dance

[Mario-93878] Hi Lisa

[Lisa] smiles

[Mike] and just fyi my internet has been spotty this afternoon

[Lisa] you didn't post at guild - I was trying to open it up for you and bob and get out of the way

[Lisa] after discussing the odd Lord Haskin of course :)

[Lisa] did you see we were discussing Lord Haskin IC?

[Mario-93878] i did not. I did poke around the website just after we finished last session

[Mario-93878] but i havent been back on since <>

[Mario-93878] (heads to Firefox)

[Mike] i was waiting for bob

[Lisa] branwyn cannot decide if Lord Haskin has a serious digestive disorder or is an imposter

[Mike] it's his turn with the magnificent bastard guy

[Master] I am here

[Master] letting you talk

[Master] but

[Lisa] why do you want to play a mage if you don't seem to like them much? :)

[Master] I think that the guild is not up to me yet

[Lisa] you are supposed to be one of them now

[Lisa] I like Midguard

[Lisa] But then I liked Yulotte and everyone else hated him

[Mike] i've had a mage before. i just dont' like the idea of signing up to join a cult

[Lisa] lol

[Mike] and she's mainly a mage to fit with branwyn

[Mike] i wanted to give branwyn another pesky apprentice that she couldn't refuse.

[Mike] and has all the diplomacy skills to help her, too

[Mario-93878] forgive my ignorance, but where would i find the chats that took place during the week? i did see last weeks transcript

[Lisa] the bane of her existence

[Mario-93878] found it!

[Lisa] if you go to recent posts you will see the latest threads

[Mario-93878] Player communication

[Mario-93878] thank you!!

[Lisa] diferent stories have different pages

[Lisa] player communication is OOC

[Mario-93878] yeah, i see that now... thanks

[Lisa] right now the IC threads were Seremella and Ellenara

[Master] and the weekly chat history

[Mario-93878] aha, ill check there

[Mike] it's pages and pages of this.

[Mike] tough to get through.

[Mike] we need a little korean kid to go through them and clean them up.

[Mike] so we going to the ball?

[Master] mornign report first

[Lisa] you want to finish the guild sign up?

[Master] that too

TMO has joined the game on Fri Oct 30 19:44:46 EDT 2015

TMO is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Mike] sure

TMO has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Lisa] yay! I was hoping tmo would be in for the morning meeting

[Lisa] have to run and get my present

[TMO] for some reason I was thinking we didn't have a game tonight

Lisa branwyn runs off to her room

[Lisa] next week

[TMO] ah, ok

[TMO] Bob, did you see the pic I shared on my Facebook the other day? (I don't think I shared it from your account, although I could have, I suppose)

[Master] which?

[TMO] Boromir: "One does not simply cease buying books... just because you've run out of bookshelf space."

[Master] yes I ahve seen that

[TMO] thought it would appeal to you. :)

[Mike] i so don't get the obsession with print that seems to be going around these days

[Master] dead trees

[Mike] i've seen so many posts about not having enough book space, but still buying books. i haven't bought a book in years.

[TMO (to Master only)] also sent you the latest happenings in Lords

[Mike] if it wouldn't cost an arm and a leg i'd throw out all my physical books and get them in digital format

[TMO] I haven't bought many, but still a few

[TMO] I don't get to read as much as I used to

[Mike] the convenience of having my whole library in my pocket is amazing.

[TMO] I'm not a pick up and put back down the book reader. I'm a pick up and don't bother me for a few hours reader

[Mike] hell, i used to come up with weird ways of holding books just to read them in awkward situations. don't need that with my phone

[TMO] and I don't have that many hours free any more, so I usually just don't start. ;)

[Mike] no more sweat or food on the pages. yay.

[TMO] my wife's got a kindle, and I have the app on my tablet.

[Mike] and no more lugging around 15 pounds of dead tree on vacations

[TMO] I mostly use it for the Hardy Boys books we don't own copies of. Going thru the whole series with my son

[Mike] at this point i don't even use my nook. too bulky. it's all phone for me

Orange[Lisa] demons are creatures and not undead, correct?

Orange[Mike] sort of? they aren't undead

Orange[TMO] they are not undead

Orange[Mike] not sure they are creatures though.

Orange[Mike] they are demons. which are different from devils

Orange[Master] yes to creatures

Orange[Lisa] so I can cast spook on a demon and scare it into running away. What are demons scared of anyway?

Orange[TMO] might have some sort of magic resistance against that

Orange[Master] Paladins

Orange[TMO] not sure

Orange[TMO] angels

Orange[Lisa] angels

Orange[Lisa] :)

Orange[Lisa] everyone gets a save when you cast on them so it would depend on how powerful they were no matter who I cast it on

Orange[Mike] i bet they're scared of lady bugs.

Orange[TMO] some things are immune to mind-controlling magic. not sure if demons count

Orange[Lisa] was just looking for a non fiery or bloody way to get rid of one in case they show up at inconvenient times

Orange[TMO] butterflies

[Mario-93878] My ex-GF turned out to be a demon, and she wasnt scared of anything!

[Lisa] lol

[TMO] I've been lucky. I've missed out on that particular experiencce.

[Mike] that's cool. mine was just a crazy bitch

[Mario-93878] lol

[Mike] so let's do this morning report thing

[Master] or guild?

[Master] I am ready for either

[Lisa (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Bigby's Interposing Hand -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Chaos -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Feather Fall -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Feign Death - Wizard -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- Expression: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal {5d4+5} damage (Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal {5d4+5} damage!), CHANGED: Manyjaws -- # Memorized: 1 (2), CHANGED: Otto's Silver Tongue -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Polymorph Other -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Spook -- # Memorized: 1 (0),

[Master] Guild the afternoon before or morning report the day of the ball

[Mike] whatever is chronologically first

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

[TMO] opened a youtube video.. got a Spanish Charmin commercial...

[Master] so Branwyn and Ell and?

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] you

[Master] trying to elt you decide as a group

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] it's just the two of them there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and joseph)

[Master] (sorry lost midguard)

[Midguard the Magnificent (Master)] Hello Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] “Good morning, Midguard! I have another apprentice to sign up for membership today. Please meet Miss Ellenara Psyndarryn, a young mage who wishes to join the Guild. Ellenara, this is Midguard the Magnificent.”

Midguard the Magnificent (Master) looking Ellenara up and down

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::bows:: "Good day."

[Midguard the Magnificent (Master)] and elf? Really?

[Midguard the Magnificent (Master)] Well I suppose there is always time for a first

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Yes. I am an elf. Is that a problem?"

[Midguard the Magnificent (Master)] what are you doing here in the city?

[Midguard the Magnificent (Master)] I thought you would be more comfortable with your own kind?

[Midguard the Magnificent (Master)] learning in the winds in the leaves

[TMO] elves are indians?

[TMO] (no wait, that was painting with the colors of the wind. nevermind)

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "My sister decided to join The Ambassador's DragonSlayers, and I came to watch over her and learn from Branwyn the Mysterious."

Midguard the Magnificent (Master) watching you waiting

Branwyn (Lisa) whispers to Ellenara "You must cast to gain entrance"

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Oh. I see."

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] Ellenara Psyndarryn casts a spell against : Cantrip: I can do minor spell effects for the next (3) 3 hours. NOTE: Not available.

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::lights a fire on her fingertip::

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Is that enough? I can do more, though not too much."

[Midguard the Magnificent (Master)] Branwyn's apprentices tend to be fire based

Branwyn (Lisa) looks somewhat disappointed

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Was that a bad choice?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well, you can spend much time in the library and find other things soon

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::puts it out and summons a mouse in her hand::

Branwyn (Lisa) mutters "I hope"

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Is this better?"

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Lighting a candle was just the simplest thing I could think of."

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "I'm just doing cantrips."

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "I didn't want to do a combat spell. It seemed reckless."

[Midguard the Magnificent (Master)] smiles

[Midguard the Magnificent (Master)] SO Branwyn are you adding her onto your account? a full apprentice?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes please

[Midguard the Magnificent (Master)] and were you telling her of the other thigns?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What other things?

[Midguard the Magnificent (Master)] taps his forehead

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That i am responsible for all breakages and other damage she does?

[Midguard the Magnificent (Master)] drawas a small dot

TMO pulls the trigger on his sniper rifle

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh that? Yes, after the hell hounds everyone in the house is well aware

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Oh, I am aware of that."

[Midguard the Magnificent (Master)] so I can allow you to do that reasearch as well

[Midguard the Magnificent (Master)] when you find something

[Midguard the Magnificent (Master)] we will all share in it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Of course

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Did you wish to look around Ellenara or come back later?

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "We have much to do to prepare for the Ball. Seremella will have to help me brush up on my dance steps."

[Midguard the Magnificent (Master)] I will not be attendign the ball

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm sorry. It will most likely be dreadfully boring anyway.

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] i'll be right back. have to switch computers

Mike has left the game on Fri Oct 30 20:23:41 EDT 2015

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Will anyone from the Guild be there?

[Midguard the Magnificent (Master)] Not that I am aware of

Mike has joined the game on Fri Oct 30 20:24:31 EDT 2015

Mike is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Mike has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well we will leave you then. Thank you for taking care of this.

[Midguard the Magnificent (Master)] My pleasure

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We speak again soon I am sure.

[Midguard the Magnificent (Master)] aways to help out a fellow guild memeber

[TMO] (now get lost)

[Mike] this guy's too nice. what's his deal? i don't trust him.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (back to the house?)

[Master] yes

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] Mario do you understand the morning meeting?

[Mario-93878] ou all were trying to get Ellenara into the guild?

[Mario-93878] asking permission for her to train with Branwyn?

[Master] right

[Master] and now to the morning after

[Master] are you stopping by the house?

[Mario-93878] i dont htink so, ill wait til the Ball, have to shave anyways

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we will let you open all the scrolls with red ribbons on them)

[Master] grin

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (next time)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hopefully the basket is light today given the ball this evening.

Mario-93878 hmm, look up red ribbon scrolls...)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Marisu (TMO)] Sorry I'm late.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero, I'm glad you could make it this morning. Hello, Marisu.

[Marisu]] (TMO) flounces down into a chair. "Did I miss anything?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Would you mind looking at this? It's probably fine, but the spider is bothering me. And well, we really don't know where it came from exactly.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I was waiting for Indigo ?

Branwyn (Lisa) holds out dress box to Ilero

[Ilero]] (TMO) takes the box. "T'ink trap?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it has a big spider sigil thing on the top of it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's supposed to be a dress/

[Branwyn (Lisa)] A dress that dissolves in sunlight

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods and looks at the box from several angles. "Hokay."

[Ilero]] (TMO) leaves the room.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 28'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I know. Spider. Silk. But you can never be too careful these days.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 59'11".

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "You should just burn it. At best, it's a drow robe."

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] Find Traps hidden roll

Indigo (Lisa) walks in "I think Ilero got a present. He's out in the hall."

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1d100=59] 59 - ROLL FAILED against 40!!

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Seremella "No! I want it. I like the idea of it. It was for the Mist."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I just don't want spider demons coming out and biting me is all.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "The drow are the worst thing living on this planet. You don't want any of their filth."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well, we'll see.

[Indigo (Lisa)] There are spider demons? Are there demon everythings? Demon bunny rabbits and ponies.

[Indigo (Lisa)] That wouldn't be nice

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't think there are demon everythings.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I would not know

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Just nasty things like spiders

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] There are only demons

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] they can take many forms

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] so of course spiders

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] because you are afraid of them

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] what are you afraid of Indigo?

[Indigo (Lisa)] So if I was afraid of ponies I would see demon ponies?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I think you are more afraid of bugbears carrying manacles and chains

Shurkural (TMO)] What if I'm 'fraid of demons?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] i imagine your demons would be rather dreadful

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] With all this talk?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Good thing I'm not afraid of breakfast!

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) holds up a scroll

Indigo (Lisa) heads over a grabs a biscuit

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] bursts otu laughing

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Thank you Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) grins

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) holidng out a single scroll

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] with a red ribbon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh no!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Should we just burn it.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Does that work?

[Master] Phillipe Gaston Enquire moved 2'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That's the only scroll today?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] no I have three others for you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well, let's save the red one until Ilero gets back

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What color are the others?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] very well

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] You have this

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] hands over a silver ribbon scroll

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is it for me or Marisu?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] for you

Branwyn (Lisa) reads silently first to make sure the contents are safe

Shurkural (TMO)] (boom)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (yes)

Shurkural (TMO)] (confetti)

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Master only)] is okay to read aloud?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (yes)

Branwyn (Lisa) reads aloud

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Ambassador Branwyn, thank you for your assistance, we are still meeting, here is a small ammount to help pay for repairs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Repairs?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] with a note that 25,000 gp has been added to your account here in Dryads Lair

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Old Man Miller is going to be furious

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] That is all is says

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They were only supposed to be there a week!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can't wait to receive letters from home at the beginning of the month.

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (does everyone understand that? except Mario of course)

Shurkural (TMO)] (dragon fight in Dryad's Lair?)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] no

[Lisa] first day at home - we arranged for an Order of Purity to have a meeting back home in Drillian

[Lisa] At a contact of ours - Old Man Miller

[Lisa] I arranged and we sent tavern owner some gold and instructions

[Lisa] turns out Order is a dragon purity group that punishes half breeds etc

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.CourierDispatches

[Lisa] first day at dryads lair home - sorry

[Master] for Mario and others for scroll ribbon colors

Marisu (TMO)] (thought that was IC for a moment there)

[Lisa] Mr Silver = Silver

[Lisa] that was the link? thought you were sending the purity meeting

[Lisa] ok

[Lisa] back to regularly scheduled broadcast

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There's nothing we can do from here.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We shall have to send Miller more gold after we get Medoro's report.

[Master] Phillipe Gaston Enquire moved 5'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The next one?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I have one Orange one and one Blue one

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] which would you like?

Marisu (TMO)] (any update on Ilero yet?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Orange I suppose. I have no idea who has a blue ribbon.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (no, has only been about ten to twenty minutes, traps takes full turn, etc. )

Marisu (TMO)] (ok)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (but feel free to roll when you want to)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] With my luck the demons will come out of the blue one this time and the red one would have been an invitation to tea

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (orange = priests)

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) opens up the scroll with an orange ribbon

Marisu (TMO)] (I did that first thing )

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] "AMbassador Branwyn the Mysterious. Your presence is requested for a hearing about an associate of yours Kenna Westfoot

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do they say why?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] no

[Branwyn (Lisa)] When is this hearing?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] it does not say

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I believe that you get to pick the day and time

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] within reason

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Who exactly is requesting my presence? Which faction?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jennevive, you must know something of this. What is this about?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] It says Mother Henry

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh no! Not another one of those!

Marisu (TMO)] (TMO facepalms)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I believe that she means to follow up with you about Kenna's request to be assigned to your household

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe you can set her up with Brother Stephanie!

Aunt Jennevive (Master) raises an eyebrow,

Branwyn (Lisa) grimaces "I wouldn't wish that on anyone."

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] How well do you know Brother Stephanie?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Phillipe, can you put something on the calendar so we can get this taken care of?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Enough to know he is an imbecile.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] The 20th is the earliest you can manage

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I offered to help him become a her again and he would rather stomp around angry instead of be rid of his affliction.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] but you can wait I gather?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is fine Phillipe. Thank you.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] perhaps have somone, glances to his right at Jenneive, to investigate and then set the meeting after that?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh what would be the fun in that. Let us just go and be done with it.

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) nods, Very Well

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do wish Jennevive and Kenna go with me.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They probably just want gold.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (and added to the calendar, I like the tag line)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] so there is this Blue Scroll

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Like the Red ribbons, I did not choose this one

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do you know who uses blue scrolls?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Tell me something I do not know about blue ribbons

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I can tell you that it came through the normal channels

Marisu (TMO)] (I'm blue da-ba-dee-da-ba-doo!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] the red one did not?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] no you told me not to accept any more red ribbons

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] yet when I came up this morning from the study

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] one of the three scrolls was red

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I cannot image how that happened

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] but you understand magic much better than I

[Branwyn (Lisa)] At least their timing is consistent.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] how so?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Let us be brave and open the blue one.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] can I look for soething?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The other one came in the morning with breakfast.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Step back if you wish.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] well most scrolls come throughout the day

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] and I save them for you until the following morning if I feel you need to be involved

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] for example there were 6 other scrolls with orange ribbons

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So at least we are consistent?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] that are invitations to events

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] that you will be sending your regrets

[Branwyn (Lisa)] never open a demon scroll on an empty stomach

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) looks over at Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's a good plan!

[Jilly (Master)] Indigo has never had an empty stomuach!

[Indigo (Lisa)] I have too!

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) glances over at Sera

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anyway, let me open the blue one.

Marisu (TMO)] What if we opened the red scroll by reaching thru the bars into a locked prison cell?

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) hands over the blue scroll

Marisu (TMO)] So that if anything were summoned it would appear inside the cell?

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) looking at Seremella

Aunt Jennevive (Master) is mentally ready

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) lookin gat Marisu

[Marisu]] (TMO) has Shocking Grasp ready.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is an interesting thought Marisu. We should build a dungeon.

Branwyn (Lisa) opens blue scroll

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] eyes light up at that

[Master] Branwyn the mysterious, you are invited to send your representative to the Golden Toad for a party on the evening of the 19th

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

Branwyn (Lisa) reads aloud

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Looks like Ilero has an appointment

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is Ilero done yet? I'm not hearing anything from the hall.

[Marisu]] (TMO) chuckles.

Marisu (TMO)] (what is the Golden Toad?)

[Master] Ilero does not find any traps on the box

Marisu (TMO)] (is that the crime bar?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (tavern - known thieves guild hangout)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (rival guild hangs out at the silver frog)

Marisu (TMO)] (yay! his favorite people to spend time with! ;) )

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] but frog and toad are friends

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so this is the crips of dryads lair?)

[Master] (and INdigo has a stake in one of them)

[Ilero]] (TMO) comes back into the room with the box.

[Ilero]] (TMO) hands it to Branwyn.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All safe?

[Ilero]] (TMO) sits down next to Shurkural.

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "Seem so."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you.

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods.

Branwyn (Lisa) hands scroll over

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Looks like you have a party to attend

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks at it and grimaces.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You'll have fun.

[Master (to Lisa only)] you understand my comment about Indigo?

[Ilero]] (TMO) sighs. "Hokay."

[Indigo (Lisa)] More fun than going to a ship memorial

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I do)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (penelope is in silver frog but those comments were OOC so I didn't have Indigo notice)

[Master] (just so TMO understands, grins)

Ilero (TMO)] (thx)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he doesn't really realize that penelope is anything other than a beautiful and resourceful lady in his head)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And Ilero, we got another mystery red scroll.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm gonna get my other sword!

[Ilero]] (TMO) frowns.

Indigo (Lisa) runs downstairs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Why do the demons do this on party days?

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) frowns

Ilero (TMO)] T'ey want invite?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] If this happens during party days

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] then...

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] looks over at Ilero

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I do not want to invite any demons

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jennevive, you are the closest thing we have to a demon authority. Can we just burn it?

[Jilly (Master)] What do you think they eat?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (babies)

[Jilly (Master)] hmmm, if you have a demon come to a party I guess I could make

[Jilly (Master)] (lol)

[Jilly (Master)] maybe something with fire in it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ohh - will it except a sacrifice?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (accept - eek)

[Jilly (Master)] I know! I could do a quail with a little ember inside

[Jilly (Master)] and when you cut it open

[Jilly (Master)] the flame shoots out!

[Jilly (Master)] that would be a lot of fun

[Jilly (Master)] Atribella!

[Jilly (Master)] We have to try that!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not a good idea Jilly!

[Atribella Olivin (Master)] Ahhh

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jennevive? Any opinion?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We could try water and toss it in the sewer

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I do not think that mere water will stop magic

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But it will float far from us

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] to give to someone else?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Fire then?

Marisu (TMO)] But some innocent may find and open it then.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe it won't do anything to other people.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It will look around and see it is in the wrong place and leave.

[Marisu]] (TMO) looks at Branwyn.

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

Aunt Jennevive (Master) skeptical

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if we drew a hexagram)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (this is just too funny coincidentally)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] you can explain

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (then decide if/what you do then we move to the Ball

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (just book I am reading has some kids trying to summon a demon and accidentally drew a hexagram and then proceeding to argue about it)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (nevermind :) )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So what are our choices? We either open it and get it over with or lock it away and build a collection of demon scrolls?

Master (to GM only) Begun receiving file New cover for Anton.txt

Master (to GM only) Finished receiving file New cover for Anton.txt to Received Files

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can they burst out of them if they aren't opened by a certain date?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I have no idea

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can try to set it on fire

Indigo (Lisa) runs back into the room with his swords, "I'm ready"

Branwyn (Lisa) looks around the room "Thoughts?"

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs.

[Ilero]] (TMO) pulls on his glove.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I would perhaps like to move to the courtyard so we don't destroy the salon again.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] make a collection and then catapult them into an enemy stronghold

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs "If only I had my catapult."

Shurkural (TMO)] Umm... should I go get my sword too?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And an enemy I wish demons hurled upon.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Should we just do it then and be done with it?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) runs out of the room.

Branwyn (Lisa) stands up and takes out her cold pressed iron dagger she has taken to wearing now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] To the courtyard?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] don't open it. seal it up somewhere

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Phillipe, you and Atribella and Joseph should stay upstairs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Where?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] what about your other apprentices?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] hey, there's a big scary demon on the other side of that door. wanna open it? hell no

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] in a box with a fox

[Ilero]] (TMO) stands up and drops his cloak on the bench. He pops his knuckles and walks out the door.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] at the guild? or jennevive can deal with it

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] just give it to her.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] but intentionally summoning demons seems like a bad idea

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm not summoning them

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They're coming to me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I will try to burn the scroll and see what happens.

Marisu (TMO)] I'll go fetch my weapons as well, although I don't know that I can do much.

[Marisu]] (TMO) goes upstairs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Johan and Useless, you can stay downstairs or watch. I don't expect you to get in the middle of this.

Branwyn (Lisa) heads down to the courtyard

Shurkural (TMO)] Woo! Okay, where we doin' this, sugar?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] sere will get weapons, elle not be there

[Shurkural]] (TMO) jumps into the room.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Outside I think would be best, don't you?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Last time we made a big mess.

[Master] Branwyn moved 43'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We just make sure to close up the stable doors

[Master] Useless moved 33'03".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 34'07".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 33'03".

[Master] Ellenara Psyndarryn moved 31'09".

[Master] Indigo moved 53'05".

[Master] Atribella Olivin moved 48'06".

[Master] Joseph Shortkin moved 53'11".

[Master] Phillipe Gaston Enquire moved 73'02".

[Master] the peopel downstairs in the courtyard are there near the fountain

[Master] the others are on the balcony upstairs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Phillipe, you must wait inside

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't want you hurt again.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I would prefer to assist you,

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] you saved my life, I owe you

Shurkural (TMO)] (marisu will be upstairs with her crossbow)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I will do what I can

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] Ellenara Psyndarryn moved 58'07".

[Master] [Marisu]] moved 56'10".

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] Seremella Psyndarryn moved 35'07".

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] where is Ellenara supposed to be?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] not here

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] if branwyn is summoning demons, she's not sticking around

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] she is leaving the residence all together?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] she is her apprentice

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] and that means she stands around waiting to get killed? she's a level 1 mage. she can't do shit

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] the other apprentices are on the balcony

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no one in their right mind should want to be branwyn's apprentice)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] which seems dumb to me, but they aren't my characters

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh she's a level 3 - big bad ass mage)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] if i was branwyn i'd tell all non combatants to go away, but that's lisa's call.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (they said they didn't want to - no one has to be there I said that)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] as for me, my non combat character is leaving where we expect combat to happen.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so everyone who wants to play with fire is in position?)

[Master] Jilly moved 31'02".

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Light Crossbow:: is now ARMED.

[Jilly (Master)] does anyone want snacks? or drinks first?

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; two hands:: is now ARMED.

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 57'07".

[Indigo (Lisa)] JILLY!

[Jilly (Master)] don't fight on an empty stomach

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is now ARMED.

[Jilly (Master)] or are you saying you are already full?!

Branwyn (Lisa) holds scroll out away from her and flicks her other hand at the scroll causing a small flame to ignite it

[Master] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=5] 5

Branwyn (Lisa) murmers "just burn and be done with you"

Shurkural (TMO)] Watch it be something normal.

[Jilly (Master)] POOOOF goes up in flames

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you've just won the dryads lair sweepstakes)

[Master] ashes drift down

Branwyn (Lisa) looks down "It actually worked"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I feel .... almost disappointed

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks around for any sign of anything weird.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That was easy.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All right then.

Ilero (TMO)] (yeah... that's a jinx)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have a new dress to try on.

Ilero (TMO)] (the words no DM likes to hear - 'that was easy')

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is going to be a very good day.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

Ilero (TMO)] (still trying to jinx it. I'll help "At least it's not raining!")

[Master] lool

Ilero (TMO)] (3 characters and none of that was in character conversation for them. *sigh* I need a smartass character too I guess)

[Master] HAH

[Master] OK

[Master] Mario? MIke?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I can see Shur with that)

[Master] ready

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] ?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (need ice)

[Master] the afternoon is spent getting ready

[Master] and the ball is upon you

[Mario-93878] sure

Ilero (TMO)] (roll Dex to dodge)

[Master] any last minute details to talk about out of character

[Master] you already picked up the idol

[Mario-93878] just curious...

[Mario-93878] how many red scrolls have you all come across?

[Mario-93878] red ribbon, sorry

Ilero (TMO)] (that was the 2nd one I think)

Ilero (TMO)] (Avicii's Wake Me Up is a good song, but the video is a bit annoying. Snobbish)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (first one had 2 hell hounds)

[Mario-93878] and the first one unleashed devils dogs?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (branwyn opened a very bad book and now has a demon mark and is being hunted)

[Mario-93878] lol, hell hounds, i say

Ilero (TMO)] (arf arf BURN)

[Mario-93878] now i want a snack...

[Master] so Branwyn is going with?

[Master] Prince Loplin moved 41'02".

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 46'11".

[Master] Sam moved 21'10".

[Master] last chance for anyone to change dates

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Branadarus unless he stands her up)

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 22'11".

Lisa is receiving the map ballroom...

Lisa has received the map ballroom.

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.DLC-Hightowers

[Master] so

[Master] Marius?

[Master] su

[Master] Lord Haskin moved 1'11".

[Master] [Marisu]] moved 2'07".

[Master] your date is here at the entrance to the Palace

[Master] Lord Haskin and [Marisu]] moved 64'03".

[Master] Lord Branadarus and Branwyn moved 38'07".

[Master] the two gentlemen are waiting for your party to arrive

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Cantrip Proficiency check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Marisu]] (TMO) steps down, with a faint scent of strawberry, and takes Lord Haskin's proffered hand. "Good evening, Lord Haskin."

[Mario-93878] Marisu, you didn't disappoint, you look radiant

[Master] (chat as)

[Mario-93878] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] and you smell better than everyone in encountered today

[Marisu]] (TMO) gives a brief curtsy. "You're too kind. I'm glad to see you're looking more yourself this evening."

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] yes, a good night's sleep was all i needed, or as good as I could expect in this city

Marisu (TMO)] I'm glad to hear it. Shall we wait for the the rest of the party to arrive?

Lord Haskin (Mario-93878) indifferently. if we must

Lord Branadarus (Master) bowns deeply

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Good evening Lord Branadarus. It is good to see you have not found a wife since I invited you for this evening.

Lord Branadarus (Master) holds a hand up to his heart,

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] You have stolen my heart and I cannot give it to another

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I look forward to announcing our engagement

Branwyn (Lisa) looks up in alarm "You will announce nothing of the sort!"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] very well, we will keep it a secret, a surprise wedding

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] that will shock society for certain

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Besides, at the last party I was hostess and running around quite a bit, Now that we are both guests you shall have me for the evening and may well change your mind on the subject.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] oh I look forward to having you for far longer than just an evening

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This dress will dissolve if I am not home by morning and so we have a strict curfew your Lordship.

Branwyn (Lisa) curtsies

Marisu (TMO)] (that's supposed to dissuade him???)

Lord Branadarus (Master) wicked smile, So you are saying you will not have anything to wear honme

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] (lol)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol - she knows that)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I can arrange to have a dressmaker meet us in the morning

Lord Branadarus (Master) offers up his arm

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles and accepts

[Master] Lord Branadarus and Branwyn moved 45'11".

[Master] Lord Branadarus and Branwyn moved 89'06".

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 91'10".

[Master] Lord Branadarus and Branwyn moved 119'00".

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] My good Lord Sam, Prince Loplin,

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] May I introduce

Branwyn (Lisa) curtsies deeply "Your Higness, Lord Hightower. Thank you for your invitation."

Sam (Master) eyes grow wide

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Shall we make appropriate curtesies? or shall we rather enjoy our selves?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Lord Branadarus, I am known to Prince Loplin.

[Prince Loplin (Master)] /me, smiles and nods to both of you

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I am looking forward to a wonderful night

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and Lord Sam, do not forget who has the last dance

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I do hear that at least one of the brood is worth a second look

Lord Branadarus (Master) tightens a hand on Branwyn's arm

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Come along,

Branwyn (Lisa) looks back and forth between the two and frowns

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Come along?

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes her arm free

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] let me introduce you to King Winston of Golinar

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You know the King of Golinar?

Sam (Master) eyes twinkle

Lord Branadarus (Master) looks shocked

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] of course I do

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All right.

[Master] Lord Branadarus and Branwyn moved 50'06".

Branwyn (Lisa) follows with a slight look of puzzlement and to give the Prince room in the receiving line

[Master] that would be Shur and Ilero's cue

[Ilero]] (TMO) steps up with Shurkural on his arm and gives the Prince a polite bow of his head.

[Master] [Shurkural]] and [Ilero]] moved 63'09".

[Shurkural]] (TMO) blushes and curtsies deeply.

Prince Loplin (Master) warm smile nods

[Prince Loplin (Master)] Welcome Prince Ilero

Ilero (TMO)] T'ank you, Highness.

[Master] [Shurkural]] and [Ilero]] moved 41'10".

Ilero (TMO)] (a man of a thousand honeyed words...)

Ilero (TMO)] (a sly silver tongued devil)

[Master] Mario

[Master] you are up

[Master] Lord Haskin and [Marisu]] moved 67'03".

[Master] Mike you will be next

[Master] Lord Haskin and [Marisu]] moved 9'07".

Marisu (TMO)] (you lead, Marisu will take her cue from you)

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] Prince Loplin, a pleasure to see you again, i had the honor when I was but a lad

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] May I introduce Marisu?

[Marisu]] (TMO) steps up with her hand resting on Lord Haskin's forearm and gives a full curtsy. "Prince Loplin, it's a pleasure to meet you again."

Prince Loplin (Master) pats Maris's hand

[Prince Loplin (Master)] welcome

Prince Loplin (Master) looking at Haskin for a cue as to who he is

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] i hope we shall have a chance to speak some time tonight

Marisu (TMO)] (sry, I should do that)

Marisu (TMO)] (what's the name of the town again?)

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] (Mylwood)

Marisu (TMO)] (thx)

Marisu (TMO)] Prince Loplin, this is my escort for the evening, Lord Haskin of Mylwood.

Prince Loplin (Master) nods

[Prince Loplin (Master)] I am sorry for your father, is he any better?

Lord Haskin (Mario-93878) eyes starting to dart

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] He may not make it to another summer, but we have hope

[Prince Loplin (Master)] The Gods will welcome him home

[Prince Loplin (Master)] he deserves a rest after all his years of excellent service

Lord Haskin (Mario-93878) nods with respect

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] that he does. I hope i can be half the man he was

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] iS! IS, half the man he IS!

Lord Haskin (Mario-93878) openly sweating

[Sam (Master)] As I have often heard, we want to reach for the stars

[Sam (Master)] do not settle for half measures

[Prince Loplin (Master)] Enjoy the ball

[Marisu]] (TMO) takes Haskin's elbow. "Come along, let's let the Prince greet his other guests."

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] YEs, i think I can use a half measure of your finest spirits

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] Come Marisu...

[Master] Ellenara Psyndarryn and Leatherus moved 53'11".

[Master] Lord Haskin and [Marisu]] moved 61'02".

Lord Haskin (Mario-93878) openly in awe at he Ballroom

[Prince Loplin (Master)] and Mike

[Prince Loplin (Master)] Ellenare is up

[Master] Ellenara Psyndarryn moved 9'09".

[Master] Leatherus moved 16'01".

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

Penelope (Master) whispers to Indigo, Thank you

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::curtsies:: "Good evening, Your highness."

Prince Loplin (Master) nods

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "I am Ellenara Psyndarryn, apprentice and aide to Mistress Ambassador Branwyn the Mysterious."

[Marisu]] (TMO) finds a couple drinks and hands one to Haskin.

[Prince Loplin (Master)] welcome, we are always pleased to host Ambassador Branwyn's household

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Thank you for allowing me to come as part of her entorage to your Ball. I am honored."

Lord Haskin (Mario-93878) downs it with a shaky hand, in one gulp

Marisu (TMO)] (yeah, he can be more certain we're not destroying something)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::unless the prince seems to want to talk she moves on to let him get to more important people::

[Master] Ellenara Psyndarryn and Leatherus moved 38'09".

[Master] Penelope and Indigo moved 70'03".

Indigo (Lisa) bows

[Indigo (Lisa)] Good evening, Your Highness. May I introduce Mistress Penelope ... Penelope

Prince Loplin (Master) smiles and nods

[Prince Loplin (Master)] Welcome Lord Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh I'm just a Sir.

[Prince Loplin (Master)] I am pleased you have the time for us this evening,

[Indigo (Lisa)] And a Captain.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Uhh .. of course I do.

[Sam (Master)] and attending the Wreck

[Indigo (Lisa)] It will be an honor to pay my respects to bravery.

[Prince Loplin (Master)] It is an auspicious happening

Indigo (Lisa) scrunches up his face "Don't you have it every year?"

Prince Loplin (Master) low chuckle

[Prince Loplin (Master)] It does happen every year yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] I mean it's important every year.

[Prince Loplin (Master)] but we rarely have such important participants

[Indigo (Lisa)] You will be there then?

[Prince Loplin (Master)] Oh no

[Prince Loplin (Master)] I have no naval background

[Prince Loplin (Master)] the Admiral will be on hand

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh. I should be talking to him about ships.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you.

Indigo (Lisa) bows

Indigo (Lisa) escorts Penelope inside

[Master] Penelope and Indigo moved 60'11".

Lord Haskin (Mario-93878) scanning every person in the room...

[Master] Seremella Psyndarryn and Tristan Elaire moved 65'02".

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 7'06".

[Master] our last couple apparently

[Master] sad that Michael did not make it

[Master] nor Spring

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::curtsies:: "Good evening, Prince Loplin."

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I know)

Prince Loplin (Master) nods

Marisu (TMO)] (they get to miss out on all this booze)

[Prince Loplin (Master)] You I remember

[Prince Loplin (Master)] you were here for the Elven AMbassador's luncheon

Marisu (TMO)] (pointy ears are distinctive)

[Prince Loplin (Master)] I am pleased you like our city to stay here

[Prince Loplin (Master)] are you in touch with your ambassador on a regular basis?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::smiles:: "I joined the DragonSlayers to see some more of the world. A human ball should be interesting."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "I wasn't planning on it, but if you'd like to communicate with him, I can make it happen."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Anything we can do to help our people stay in contact with strong ties, right?"

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "By the way, seeing as how this is the third social gathering I've been to, but the first one that seems to actually have dancing, I hope you'll join me for a few turns around the floor. I do enjoy it."

Prince Loplin (Master) laughs lightly

[Prince Loplin (Master)] I will offer up my nephew to your dancing pleasures

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "As the host I'd like to have the honor of a dance. Oh, if he likes to dance, then that will be good too. I'll look for you out on the floor with your date, then."

Marisu (TMO)] (y'know, I honestly forgot that Prince Loplin and Lord Hightower were two different people. gahhhhh..)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::spins away from the Prince with a smile::

[Master] Seremella Psyndarryn and Tristan Elaire moved 61'05".

Marisu (TMO)] (so Marisu only greeted one of them when she arrived. sigh)

[Master] Lorilop, Hugh D'Ambray, Jondar and Kenna Westfoot moved 75'03".

[Master] Prince Loplin and Sam moved 19'03".

[Master] (restroom quick break then back, this is your time to figure out who to talk to while dancing)

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

Marisu (TMO)] (Marisu would like to take Lord Haskin to talk to those 3 daughters Sam's squiring to the Ball - they're supposed to know one another, right?)

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] (im game)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh sure - he knows the Golinars - they're Norses :) )

Marisu (TMO)] (btw, Mario, I don't think it's been mentioned - Marisu is a Countess. Countess Marisu Doeskin is her full name and title. It's something that probably would have been mentioned IC, but we didn't actually rp it ourselves)

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] (sorry! I purposely didnt use a title, since i didnt know it)

Marisu (TMO)] (no worries! it wasn't until you said it that I realized we hadn't told you)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you only met 10 characters last week - we should have told you there would be a quiz)

Marisu (TMO)] (it doesn't come up much - only slightly more often than Ilero's rank that he really wishes he didn't have)

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] (so here's a confession, i thought Indigo was a female...till about ten minutes ago..)

Marisu (TMO)] (Shurkural is as common as a commoner can be just about though, if that helps any. ;) )

Marisu (TMO)] (lol)

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] ( sopls forgive me if i get something blatantly wrong)

Marisu (TMO)] (hey, we've only been playing most of these characters for a year or more. what's so difficult to remember?)

[Master] chuckles

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] (you all are awesome, thanks!)

[Master] I will not make anyone do full descriptions of their dance steps

[Master] but I do want to know who you are talking with so I can arrange those tid bits

[Indigo (Lisa)] (only Mike and TMO)

Marisu (TMO)] (I have now watched two random music videos on youtube that end in someone getting hit by a truck. is this a trend I wasn't aware of or something?)

[Master] example Marisu bringing Haskin over to the princesses

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] Seremella will look for the prince's nephew

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lorilop the greek is also here tonight but female so probably not dancing with her)

[Master] Sam will be around

[Master] Lorilop is also but as Lisa says, .....

Indigo (Lisa) looks up at Penelope "I got you a present. I figured you probably didn't want to dance with me in front of everyone so I should be thanking you for coming with me."

Indigo (Lisa) holds out the small box with the scarf he picked out

Penelope (Master) blinks and frowns

[Penelope (Master)] Indigo

Marisu (TMO)] (brb)

[Penelope (Master)] I would have not come with you if I did not want to spend time with you

[Penelope (Master)] and you can dance just as fine as any of these lords

[Penelope (Master)] you are a lord

[Indigo (Lisa)] I just figured you would want to be dancing with a tall man like Leatherus or something. It's okay.

Penelope (Master) throws her head back and laughs

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't dance very well anyway.

Penelope (Master) runs her hand through Indigo's hair, but you do tie a wonderful knot

Indigo (Lisa) turns a deep red

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] (oh man, i need a tissue, this got deep quick!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Indigo is my little halfling fighter - childlike but lethal)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this is his first real girlfriend so he is beyond awkward)

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] (so sweet!)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and people can just talk and run over each other like a party - I will clean up chat later and make it sensible)

[Master] Sam moved 50'05".

[Master] Sam moved 59'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe we can go dance on the patio

[Sam (Master)] If I could have your attention please

[Indigo (Lisa)] (or we can all shut up)

[Sam (Master)] His Magesty King Winston of Golinar

[Sam (Master)] (grins)

[King Winston of Golinar (Master)] thank you Lord Sam

Marisu (TMO)] (back)

Indigo (Lisa) claps

[King Winston of Golinar (Master)] I want to thank each of you for attending

[King Winston of Golinar (Master)] /me looks directly at Branwyn

[King Winston of Golinar (Master)] and I am very happy to see that everyone here is appropriately accomapnies

[King Winston of Golinar (Master)] accompanied

[King Winston of Golinar (Master)] This is a chance for my daughters to be introduced into wider civilized society

[King Winston of Golinar (Master)] and thanks to our kind host Prince Loplin of Dryads Lair the chance to meet some outsiders

[King Winston of Golinar (Master)] My daughters

[Master (to GM only)] Daughter #1 moved 8'08".

[Daughter #1 (Master)] /me curtsies

[King Winston of Golinar (Master)] Princess Clarathin

[Master] Clarathin moved 4'02".

[Master] Sam moved 1'08".

[Sam (Master)] /me kisses on both cheeks, bows

[Master] Clarathin moved 5'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Daughter #2 moved 10'11".

[Daughter #2 (Master)] /me curtsies

[King Winston of Golinar (Master)] My daughter Persethia

[Master] Persethia moved 2'04".

[Sam (Master)] /me kisses both cheeks and bows

[Persethia (Master)] /me grins, and grabs Sam by the chin and shakes his head gently then lets go

[Master] Persethia moved 7'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Daughter #3 moved 9'05".

[Daughter #3 (Master)] /me curtsies

[King Winston of Golinar (Master)] my Daughter Sera

[King Winston of Golinar (Master)] I do hope that you will each give my daughters a kind welcome into Terraguardian Society and I hope that I get to speak to each of you as you get the chance to dance with my daughters

Marisu (TMO)] (hold the presses! I've just been informed that our local undefeated high school football team has outscored their lst 4 opponents 152-0. You may resume your boring and unimportant lives now)

[Master] Sam: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Sam (Master)] Very well

Sam (Master) looking around

[Sam (Master)] Points to Haskin and Indigo

[Sam (Master)] My good Lords, please assist me in welcoming our princesses

[Master] Sam moved 12'02".

[Master] Clarathin moved 12'11".

[Master] Persethia moved 2'10".

[Marisu]] (TMO) smiles and pushes Haskin's elbow gently forward.

Indigo (Lisa) whispers "I think I have to go up there"

Lord Haskin (Mario-93878) getting paler with each step

[Master] Sera moved 4'05".

Indigo (Lisa) walks up to the front

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] Um, ya, Lets go Marisu

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 9'10".

[Master] Sera moved 1'11".

Indigo (Lisa) bows to the King and to his daughters

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] You know, Marisu, maybe another drink before we meet the ladies

Sera (Master) curtsies

Indigo (Lisa) looks back for Lord Haskin

[Master] Clarathin and Sam moved 22'04".

[Master] Persethia moved 4'00".

Lord Haskin (Mario-93878) avoiding eye contact

[Marisu]] (TMO) whispers quietly to him, "This is your moment to shine, Lord Haskin. Forget who you were. Be who you want to be. Lord of Mylwood. Fearless."

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Persuasion check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

Persethia (Master) pouts

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] yes...yes, you are right, I can do this...

[Marisu]] (TMO) sharpens up her Charismatic weapons.

[Persethia (Master)] (that is a powerful persuasion for Haskin, technically does not work on PC's but you can take that for what it is worth)

Indigo (Lisa) holds out his hand to Princess Sera and takes her to dance

[Sera (Master)] thank you

[Sera (Master)] who are you my lord?

Marisu (TMO)] (yah, is why I don't like to use it on PCs. But in this case is shows what she was trying to do)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm sorry. I am Sir Indigo and knight of Drillian and Captain of the Royal Navy there.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] brb

[Sera (Master)] I have not met anyone as young as you before who was invited to a ball other than Princes

[Indigo (Lisa)] I was so surp ... honoured I forgot myself.

[Sera (Master)] I thought that Drillian was a kingdom of vampires?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh I'm not that young. People think that.

Indigo (Lisa) grins "Oh no! There's almost all real live people."

[Indigo (Lisa)] You might even have a vampire in Golinar. They get around.

[Sera (Master)] you do not look like a live person

[Sera (Master)] I mean

[Sera (Master)] a human person

Sera (Master) shocked

[Sera (Master)] a vampire in Golinar?

[Sera (Master)] That would not be right

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ummm ... I don't know. I'm not saying there are.

Sera (Master) shakes her head

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm a live person. Just a halfling live person.

[Sera (Master)] well that is not a nice trick to play on someone

[Indigo (Lisa)] I was born in Gold Hills.

[Sera (Master)] to say there are vampires in their home

[Sera (Master)] OH

[Indigo (Lisa)] I didn't mean it as a trick.

[Sera (Master)] Gold Hills, the place where halflings idle during the days?

[Sera (Master)] pick flowers and watch butterflies?

Marisu (TMO)] (diplomats. that's what we are.)

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Indigo (Lisa)] We grow things too.

[Sera (Master)] you raise sheep and grow pipe weed

Marisu (TMO)] (if we keep telling ourselves that, maybe we might actually act like some. ;) )

[Sera (Master)] (LOL see Mario you fit in just great)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (my characters are not skilled in those things - they just talk and see what happens)

Marisu (TMO)] (and we love it!)

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] ( isee how you all felt last week, im ready to kick this one, Buana, Sera)

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] (buona)

[Indigo (Lisa)] But we make the best lamb stew ever

[Indigo (Lisa)] What do people do in Golinar?

[Sera (Master)] oh

[Sera (Master)] that would be very nice

[Sera (Master)] we are boring

[Sera (Master)] we are at war with Nuplin

[Sera (Master)] we shall win of course

[Sera (Master)] then we will take their lands

[Indigo (Lisa)] War doesn't sound boring.

[Sera (Master)] and I suppose one of us will marry someone to seal an alliance

[Sera (Master)] that is the fate of women in the world

[Indigo (Lisa)] And you'll live in Nuplin?

[Sera (Master)] I suppose

[Sera (Master)] but it will be Golinar

Marisu (TMO)] (going to have to put the kids to bed. will be back after)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe you could run away.

[Sera (Master)] from Golinar? to where?

[Sera (Master)] why wuld I want to do that?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well probably not Nuplin.

[Indigo (Lisa)] If you didn't want to get married.

[Sera (Master)] I am a princess, I have to get married

Sera (Master) curtsies

Indigo (Lisa) looks around to see if Lord Haskin is dancing

[Sera (Master)] Thank you for dancing with me Lord Indigo

[Sera (Master)] I have to be available for the next Lord

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you Princess Sera.

Indigo (Lisa) bows

Lord Haskin (Mario-93878) steering Marisu to the drinks table

[Master] Persethia moved 8'11".

Indigo (Lisa) moves back to Penelope

[Persethia (Master)] Princess Persethia is standing there still along the side of the room

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 5'10".

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] ?me downs a drink, then, "ok Marisu, time to meet the princess"

Sam (Master) glances over at Inigo and jerks his head over towards Persethia

Branwyn (Lisa) whispers to Lord Branadarus "Do you really think Lord Haskin is going to ignore the Princesses and Lord Sam's requests?"

Indigo (Lisa) nods

Lord Branadarus (Master) leans into Branwyns neck

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 19'02".

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I do hope that they create a scene

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and that we are ignored for the evening

[Indigo (Lisa)] Would you like to dance Princess?

Persethia (Master) looks down ad Indigo and smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So you do not wish to dance with me?

Persethia (Master) reaches out and ruffles his head

[Duke Brandish (Master)] I would love to dance with you

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] back, sorry

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I would love to dance with you

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] all night long

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] loudly and alone

[Persethia (Master)] I am Percy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is completely imappropriate

[Persethia (Master)] and you are?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I am Sir Indigo knight of Drillian

Indigo (Lisa) bows

Lord Branadarus (Master) warm smile, bows to Branwyn, Thank you

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and I look forward to being much more inapropriate with you as soon as we can

[Persethia (Master)] Sir Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Just dance with me and tell me how you know the King of Golinar

[Persethia (Master)] you already suffered with my sisters

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh ... Princess Sera was very nice.

[Persethia (Master)] You have a lady Sir Indigo?

Indigo (Lisa) blushes "I hope so. I think so."

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] King Winston has three daughters that he desperately needs to marry off

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and I think that he will quickly find someone

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and then consolidate his holdings

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and then his neighbors should keep a firm watch on their borders

[Persethia (Master)] Do you keep her happy Sir Indigo?

[Persethia (Master)] if you do that then she will be yours

[Indigo (Lisa)] I am trying to. I think I am.

Persethia (Master) reaches out and pinches Indigo's nose

[Persethia (Master)] Thank you Sir Indigo

[Persethia (Master)] go spend time with your lady

[Indigo (Lisa)] ladies are hard to know what to do for sometimes

Indigo (Lisa) smiles

[Persethia (Master)] I can tell you what she likes

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you Princess. You are very kind.

Persethia (Master) leans down and whispers in Indigo's ear

[Persethia (Master)] then ruffles his hair and laughs

Indigo (Lisa) turns beet red

[Persethia (Master)] go dance with your Lady Sir Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) gulps, nods and hurries back to Penelope

[Indigo (Lisa)] (paging Lord Haskin)

[Master] Indigo moved 17'08".

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] (lol)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So what does all this have to do with you other than you might be marrying a princess?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I thought you were a Marquessa? are you soon to be a Princess as well?

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "Only if a Prince marries me"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I am not a Prince sadly yet

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But you soon shall be?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I hope never

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Does Prince Loplin look happy?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He has made some sad choices I do not think he needed to.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] In some things I think he is very happy and others ... well he is not.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I am certain that he feels the weight of those choices every day of his life

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I cannot imagine the chance to be married to you and letting that go in order to serve a King

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But isn't that true for all of us? My duty to my Queen has caused me to pass up other opportunites at happiness.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] well that's all for me. good night

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I hope I can replace some of that happiness

Mike has left the game on Fri Oct 30 23:42:03 EDT 2015

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (night Mike, see you in two weeks)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Who wishes to be an Ambassador?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Those with a keen mind

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and a desire for bloodless conquest

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs "Then you didn't know the former Ambassador of Drillian"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Keen mind? Yes. The other? Not so much.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I knew her and perhaps her mind was unequalled

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I never knew her to take a life

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (mario - I swear I will stop talking when you start)

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] (im doing exactly as i should...)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] are you saying that Ambassador Waverlyn was not as pure as a mud storm?

[Lord Haskin (Mario-93878)] 9but thanks)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am saying that all is not what it seems with her and I shall be spending the year I believe undoing any damage she has done.

[Master] Lord Teron's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -18 (-20) - Dead

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What was that?

[Master] suddenly near where Tristan and Seremalla are someone colapses with a loud graon

[Master] and falls to the floor

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (too bad we don't have a priest)

[Master] Sam moved 28'07".

[Master] Lord Brightbint moved 9'01".

[Master] Sam moved 1'06".

Lord Haskin (Mario-93878) leads Marisu to a safe location, like the patio

[Master] (funny how that works out)

[Master] Sam moved 13'06".

[Sam (Master)] Lord Teron

Sam (Master) crouches down next to him

Sam (Master) looks up at the group

[Sam (Master)] He is dead

[Sam (Master)] &&&&&&&&&&

[Master] dun dun dun

[Master] and we pick up here in two weeks

[Lisa] That was unexpected

[Mario-93878] Very

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Marisu (TMO)] (what did I miss?)

[Lisa] too late

[Mario-93878] lol

Marisu (TMO)] (murder-poo?)

[Lisa] lol

[Master] where were you when the murder happened TMO?

[Lisa] were you really referencing Murder By Death?

[Master] no one saw you

[Master] hmmmm

Marisu (TMO)] (reading Hardy Boys to my son)

[Master] I think we have a suspect

[Mario-93878] Nice Bob

[Lisa] Frank and Joe will not collaborate your alibi

Marisu (TMO)] (I have 2 witnesses ... aged 8 and 4)

[Master] you drugged them most likely

Marisu (TMO)] (yes I was really referencing Murder By Death)

[Lisa] that is nice I liked that movie

[Master] or he is holding something over their heads like, a bag of candy

Marisu (TMO)] >_> hush kids. Don't say anything.

Marisu (TMO)] They can't make you talk

[Master] so remember I am doing Destination Fridays Bahamas next week

[Master] here little boy let me give you some candy

[Lisa] we just need to figure out who Teron is and if we really care if he's dead

[Master] oh man

Marisu (TMO)] yeahhh... who's the bad guy here?

[Master] look around the room

[Master] you seem to have a surifiet of suspects

[Lisa] The City Council

[Lisa] Mr. Silver showed up

[Lisa] This is a small party actually

[Master] then we have a nice long stretch of sessions till the end of the year

[Master] we will have to see if people want to play on the 1st later on

[Master] Mario you like what is happening?

[Master] think you want to stick around?

[Mario-93878] i do, its amazing how it really seemed like everyone was actually enjoying the Ball

[Mario-93878] does that male sense?

[Master] smiles

[Master] I was thinking it was quiet

[Master] TMO did a great job with a previous ball on the site

[Lisa] Teron was NOT the elf! - Lord Teron is an unknown human

[Master] he will have to help Lisa out

[Master] on collecting all the info

[Master] and adding to Michaels list

[Lisa] this one was pretty orderly

[Master] so that you have a list of Countries of Terragaurd and their ambassadors

Marisu (TMO)] ok, read up on what I missed

[Master] plus the extras

Marisu (TMO)] wish I was here to push Haskin

Marisu (TMO)] she wouldn't have let him get away with not going up there. *pout*

[Mario-93878] I thought Indigo-Penelope was adorable

[Lisa] :)

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Cantrip Proficiency check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Etiquette check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 14!!

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Persuasion check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Intimidation (Cha) check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Bribery check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] poor Lord Brtandaarus

[Master] never any respect

[Lisa] what poor branadarus

Marisu (TMO)] Marisu has her ways of motivating people

[Master] so have a great weekend eveyrone

[Master] eat lots of candy

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]] casts a spell against : Shocking Grasp: The spell is discharged and deals (1d8+5) [1d8=4] 9 points of damage if I touch them within (5) 5 rounds. NOTE: Not available.

[Lisa] goodnight!

Lisa has left the game on Sat Oct 31 00:00:07 EDT 2015

[Mario-93878] Bye all!

Marisu (TMO)] g'night

Mario-93878 has left the game on Sat Oct 31 00:00:18 EDT 2015

Marisu (TMO)] cya Bob. thanks again

[Master] have fun

Marisu (TMO)] you too

TMO has left the game on Sat Oct 31 00:00:44 EDT 2015

[Master] Seremella Psyndarryn XP award: 200. Level-up!

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 100. Next level in 33522.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 250. Next level in 4938.

[Master] Ellenara Psyndarryn XP award: 150. Next level in 3850.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 150. Next level in 23291.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 150. Next level in 6462.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 200. Next level in 52810.

[Master] Lord Haskin XP award: 200. Next level in 0.


XP awarded


Remove incorrect name of dead person - will update with correct one asap