View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Sep0106

Sep 01 06 - Mindflayer Invasion

[DM] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Sep 01 18:54:32 EDT 2006 ====

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

Molly has joined the game on Fri Sep 01 18:55:40 EDT 2006

Molly is receiving the map Base...

Molly has received the map Base.

mikE has joined the game on Fri Sep 01 18:58:13 EDT 2006

Lorie has joined the game on Fri Sep 01 18:59:03 EDT 2006

[Lorie] Evening

[mikE] heya sy!

[mikE] glad you could tear yourself away

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has joined the game on Fri Sep 01 18:59:34 EDT 2006

[Lorie] :O)

[Lorie] Evening Marco et Bonne soirťe Moly

[Lorie] *Molly

[Lorie] Hola BOB

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] ::waves::

[DM] Good evening all

Sean has joined the game on Fri Sep 01 19:00:11 EDT 2006

[DM] the street map around the jail is still up

[DM] for those on that map

[mikE] bibo's mccoy?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] bonsoir, Lorie!!

[DM] I just need to get a drink then I can start

Lorie is receiving the map Base...

Lorie has received the map Base.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Hi all.

[mikE] bonnes bibo?

[DM] and someone will be ordering food here very shortly

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

BiBo!!!!!!!!! is receiving the map Surounding streets...

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has received the map Surounding streets.

[Lorie] SPC :O)

[Lorie] Marco... Com e stai?

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] good enough I suppose

[Lorie] Great :O)

[Rosethorn (Molly)] how are all of you?

Poser has joined the game on Fri Sep 01 19:02:57 EDT 2006

[Poser (to DM only)] it be me fritz

[Rosethorn (Molly)] beth should be here momentarily.

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

Beth has joined the game on Fri Sep 01 19:04:18 EDT 2006

[DM (to Poser only)] welcome

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ah.

[Poser] Just observing

[Lorie] Evening Beth

[Rosethorn (Molly)] drumroll, please.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] hi, poser.

[Beth] hiya!

[Lorie] Poser? Are you posing for the game?

[Lorie] :O)

[Rosethorn (Molly)] hi, boss.

[Beth] poser?

[Beth] lol

[Rosethorn (Molly)] poser is observing.

[Beth] Molly who let you off your chain?

[Beth] ::grins::

[mikE] liz!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::eyeing beth::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] you did.

[mikE] how ya doing lizzie?

[Lorie] :: can read ::

[mikE] i can't

[Beth] lizzie? Where's my axe!!!

[mikE] i'm just pushing buttons at random and hoping they make intelligable messages.

[mikE] also just kind of immagining what all the squiggles mean.

Poser is receiving the map Base...

Poser has received the map Base.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] that's one highly specialized monkey

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::running fast::

[Beth] yeah, you're pushing buttons, alright

[DM] shakes my head wishes it was not true

[mikE] and no, liz, i don't wear rubber penguin footies to bed

Beth is receiving the map Base...

Beth has received the map Base.

[DM] br ready to start in just a moment

[DM] Lorie you understand where you are

[mikE] she's not in pa?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] pa??

[mikE] she's up and left?

[mikE] the kids will be heartbroken!

[mikE] crushed!

[mikE] decimated, even.

[Lorie] Lorie's not here right now

[DM] and Malagorn and Ramone are goign to scry to find the rest of th egroup first?

[Lorie] Please leave your name, number and a brief message and I'll ponder returning it

[Lorie] Cheers

[mikE] and luckily for them two rounded down would be 0 so the decimation doesn't actually happen to them

[Kira (Beth)] ::chuckles:::

[mikE] i could so use a guiness.

[mikE] cheers... mmm....

[mikE] where every body knows my name!

[Kira (Beth)] yeah, me too

[mikE] and they're always glad i came

[Lorie] I'm somewhere

[Lorie] In a trance...

[Lorie] not talking

[Rosethorn (Molly)] if I"m about to be decimated, I'm buying....

[mikE] ooooohmmmmm

[mikE] in other words, she's playing wow

[Kira (Beth)] Cool!

Poser is receiving the map Surounding streets...

Poser has received the map Surounding streets.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] for everyone except the deciamtor.

[Lorie] No... I'm not playing WOW

[Rosethorn (Molly)] why make it easy on him??

[Kira (Beth)] what is WOW?

[Lorie] World of Warcraft

[Kira (Beth)] ah

[Rosethorn (Molly)] MOM upside down??

[Kira (Beth)] LOL

[Lorie] Umm, yes. that too I suppose

[Rosethorn (Molly)] oh, oops.

[Kira (Beth)] ::snickers::

[Kira (Beth)] brb

[Beth] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] ok

[DM] so I am ready for

[DM] Ramone and Mal what are you doing?

[mikE] deciding on dinner

[Rosethorn (Molly)] apparently, decimating the rest of us....

[Rosethorn (Molly)] and not getting a round of guiness from me.

[DM] ok

[DM] so the others in the abandoned house

[DM] Kylia Kira Rose Sweetums

[Sean] Yes?

[DM] what do you want to do?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] hello?

Poser is receiving the map Base...

Poser has received the map Base.

Sean is receiving the map Base...

Sean has received the map Base.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] first off, you said that when Lorie returned, she would be back to normal??

[Beth] I am back at the keyboard.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] or do we need to do something to help her now?

[DM] she is back to normal

[DM] was a game mechanic

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ok, thank you.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] sorry?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] she was a game mechanic?

[DM] a way of showing that the player was not here to run their own character

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::confused::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ah. okay

[Rosethorn (Molly)] secondly...

[Rosethorn (Molly)] if I might make a suggestion??

[DM] go ahead

[Rosethorn (Molly)] before any of us head out anywhere, may I suggest we, um, change wardrobes, as it were?

[Kira (Beth)] ::chuckles::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] we supposedly aren't supposed to be coming back to town ever.

[Sweetums (Sean)] That is correct.

[Kira (Beth)] wanting to be a little less, um, odiferous?

[Sweetums (Sean)] And there seems to be plenty of clothes left behind.

[DM] your clothes are clean

[Sweetums (Sean)] Yes, that too.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] borrowing some clothes from the people here might help to disguise our identies a little.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Oh cool!

[DM] Ramnone did the cantrip to clean you first

[Rosethorn (Molly)] make sense?

[Kira (Beth)] ah, wonderful!

[Kira (Beth)] Thank you to Ramone, where ever he is

[Rosethorn (Molly)] yes, thank you Ramone for that.

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] welcome

[Rosethorn (Molly)] but the warden and Captain of the Guard will still be on the lookout for what we look like.

[Kira (Beth)] ::grins::

[Sweetums (Sean)] As well as the Hawk Patrol.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::shrugs:: it might be something to consider.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] just a suggestion from someone who's been in a spot or two.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] please don't all speak at once on my account...

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Good thing they don't know what I look like :)

[Lorie] ok

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] sorry, we were doing the food ordering thing

[DM] ready

[Rosethorn (Molly)] true, you'd have to decimate them too. ;-)

[Sean] So, Poser. How's the weather in Tennesee?

[DM] Ramone and Mal what are you doing to track down who?

[DM] if you just stay in the square like that

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] nothing, we're hanging around the prison til nightfall, keeping an eye on durgan

[DM] you liekly will get cold

[mikE] A street vendor? i'm pretty hungry

[DM] it is winter

[DM] and there are guards on regular patrols

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] that's okay, we can get into buildings :-P

[DM] well none of the ones in this square are abandoned

[Lorie] Bob... I find somewhere to heal myself...since the evil guards wouldn't permit that

[DM] sure

[Sean] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] a point that would totally concern me if they could see me, but seeing as how they cant, I'll deal

[Sweetums (Sean)] Actually Lorie, we're in an abandoned house in town.

[DM] you are in the building with the rest of them you can do just about anything

[Sweetums (Sean)] Well, nothing that makes loud sounds.

[Lorie] So I'll cast 4 Orisons...

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Orison: "Range: 10 yds The most humble of priestly spells is the orison, a brief prayer or invocation of a minor nature. Because an orisons is not even on par with other 1st-level magic, I memorize a number of individual orisons equal to (3+13) [3+13] 16:9 when I devote a 1st-level spell slot to orison. Unlike cantrip, an orison must have a specific effect, although I need not decide which incantation I will use until I actually cast the spell. Regardless of the prayer chosen, the orisonís duration is never more than (13) [13] 13 unless otherwise specified."

[DM] so you are just hanging outside watching until darkness falls?

[DM] or you see them come out?

[mikE] if ramone is

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Orison: "Range: 10 yds The most humble of priestly spells is the orison, a brief prayer or invocation of a minor nature. Because an orisons is not even on par with other 1st-level magic, I memorize a number of individual orisons equal to (3+13) [3+13] 16:9 when I devote a 1st-level spell slot to orison. Unlike cantrip, an orison must have a specific effect, although I need not decide which incantation I will use until I actually cast the spell. Regardless of the prayer chosen, the orisonís duration is never more than (13) [13] 13 unless otherwise specified."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] pretty much

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Orison: "Range: 10 yds The most humble of priestly spells is the orison, a brief prayer or invocation of a minor nature. Because an orisons is not even on par with other 1st-level magic, I memorize a number of individual orisons equal to (3+13) [3+13] 16:9 when I devote a 1st-level spell slot to orison. Unlike cantrip, an orison must have a specific effect, although I need not decide which incantation I will use until I actually cast the spell. Regardless of the prayer chosen, the orisonís duration is never more than (13) [13] 13 unless otherwise specified."

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Orison: "Range: 10 yds The most humble of priestly spells is the orison, a brief prayer or invocation of a minor nature. Because an orisons is not even on par with other 1st-level magic, I memorize a number of individual orisons equal to (3+13) [3+13] 16:9 when I devote a 1st-level spell slot to orison. Unlike cantrip, an orison must have a specific effect, although I need not decide which incantation I will use until I actually cast the spell. Regardless of the prayer chosen, the orisonís duration is never more than (13) [13] 13 unless otherwise specified."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] trying to stay as close to durgan as possible to keep an eye on him

[Rosethorn (Molly)] why do I get the feeling he has something up his sleeve for you two?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okies... that's 36 back please

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 67 (36) - Lightly Wounded

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well he's wearing a short sleeve shirt so it can't be much

[Rosethorn (Molly)] he doesn't need much.

[mikE] pft. he can't touch us

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Well I was hoping we'd make it to the next day so that I might ragain spells

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] that's okay, I've got a madman on my side :)

[DM] so back to the rest of the group then

[mikE] we have to sacrifice our characters to get new ones

[DM] anythign with the last hour or two of daylight

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] lol

[Sweetums (Sean)] Well, we can remain here in the house.

[DM] before you want to go hear Enoch again?

[Sweetums (Sean)] And get some sleep.

[Sweetums (Sean)] And no, it' snot a good idea to see Enoch.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] sleep?? we actually DO that here??????

Sweetums (Sean) stands in front of the door.

[Kira (Beth)] but, I really think we should at least hear what he has to say.

[Kira (Beth)] What can that hurt?

[Sweetums (Sean)] We could be found out by the Guards.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] which one?

[Sweetums (Sean)] City Guards or the Hawk Patrol.

[Kira (Beth)] ::sighs:: yes, but...

[Rosethorn (Molly)] the Great One or the speaker tonight?

[Kira (Beth)] We could disguise ourselves,

[Sweetums (Sean)] Ecoch, the speaker.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ah, thank you.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Give it a day or two.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Let them think we've left

[Sweetums (Sean)] and perhaps slack off a bit in their dilligence in searching fo rus.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Kylia needs time to heal

[Sweetums (Sean)] Yes, that too.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I suspect we all do.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Yes, that too.

[Kira (Beth)] true

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay...before I sleep... I am oging to blow the last of my spells to heal

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Sweetums first

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ok

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Sweetums. Distance: 11'03"

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Magic Resistant check:(d100) [7] 7. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (15) [15] 15!!!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cure Moderate Wounds: Feel the power of Gobinhiu and be healed (-(d10+1)) [-(1+1)] -2 added to Sweetums

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sigh.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cure Moderate Wounds: Feel the power of Gobinhiu and be healed (-(d10+1)) [-(10+1)] -11 added to Sweetums

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Magic Resistant check:(d100) [7] 7. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (15) [15] 15!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sigh.

[DM] sorry guys

[Rosethorn (Molly)] what?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Magic Resistant check:(d100) [85] 85. PROBABLY FAILS against (15) [15] 15

[Kira (Beth)] darn, Sweetum!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Of course.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cure Serious Wounds: Let your wounds be cured (-2d8-1) [-(2+7)-1] -10 added to Sweetums

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::eyes the Great One::

[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 48 (10) - Lightly Wounded

[mikE (to GM only)] Character sheet for Malagorn modified: Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - ADDED: Magic Resistance, 90, , .

[mikE] Malagorn: Magic Resistance check:(d100) [29] 29. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (90) [90] 90!!!

[Lorie] Ramone targets Sweetums. Distance: 872'05"

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Orison: "Range: 10 yds The most humble of priestly spells is the orison, a brief prayer or invocation of a minor nature. Because an orisons is not even on par with other 1st-level magic, I memorize a number of individual orisons equal to (3+13) [3+13] 16:9 when I devote a 1st-level spell slot to orison. Unlike cantrip, an orison must have a specific effect, although I need not decide which incantation I will use until I actually cast the spell. Regardless of the prayer chosen, the orisonís duration is never more than (13) [13] 13 unless otherwise specified." added to Sweetums

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I spend the time on the orison...

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] that's 9 if it works

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Magic Resistant check:(d100) [18] 18. PROBABLY FAILS against (15) [15] 15

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Kira. Distance: 10'08"

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Magic Resistant check:(d100) [74] 74. PROBABLY FAILS against (15) [15] 15

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Magic Resistant check:(d100) [88] 88. PROBABLY FAILS against (15) [15] 15

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Magic Resistant check:(d100) [17] 17. PROBABLY FAILS against (15) [15] 15

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Magic Resistant check:(d100) [98] 98. PROBABLY FAILS against (15) [15] 15

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Magic Resistant check:(d100) [66] 66. PROBABLY FAILS against (15) [15] 15

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Magic Resistant check:(d100) [6] 6. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (15) [15] 15!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Magic Resistant check:(d100) [13] 13. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (15) [15] 15!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Magic Resistant check:(d100) [24] 24. PROBABLY FAILS against (15) [15] 15

[mikE] keep in mind with healing you can also give him an extra hit point for a night's sleep

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cure Serious Wounds: Let your wounds be cured (-2d8-1) [-(2+3)-1] -6

[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 62 (14) - Unharmed

[mikE] so he can get 2 from sleeping! 2!!!

Poser has left the game on Fri Sep 01 19:36:53 EDT 2006

[DM] Kira and Kylia are still down

[Sweetums (Sean)] ((aw, he never answered my question!))

[DM] rose is down a lot

[Kira (Beth)] LOL

[DM] anything left Kylia?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I just healed Beth for 6

[Rosethorn (Molly)] take care of them.

[DM] Kira's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (6) - Lightly Wounded

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cure Minor Wounds: By the grace of Gobihinu you are healed (-d8) [-7] -7 added to Kira

[DM] Kira's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 38 (7) - Lightly Wounded

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] And that's another 6

[Kira (Beth)] thank you, Kylia!

[DM] there we go

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Rose, that was BOB sarcasm... you aren't injured

[DM] yes she is, she is at 26

[Kira (Beth)] *chuckles*

[Rosethorn (Molly)] actually, I am

[DM] out of 51

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Then update the injury chart :: points ::

[DM] it is

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I don't see anything for her

[Rosethorn (Molly)] sorry?

[DM] I show her at 26/51

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] -3 Kira

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] -3 for me

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] -16 for Ramone

[DM] -25 for rosethorn

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] -2 for Pepe

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] -11 for Malagorn

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Shall I send a screen shot?

[DM] nods,

[DM] I see all those

[DM] do you not see Rose?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I see her on the tree yes

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I do not see inuries

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Rosethorn. Distance: 13'07"

[DM] how does that look now Lorie?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] heal the others first.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] the same

[Rosethorn (Molly)] including yourself.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] save the martyr chat Rose... I heal all ... but I honestly didn't see your injuries... and I still don't

[DM] I am trying

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cure Minor Wounds: By the grace of Gobihinu you are healed (-d8) [-7] -7 added to Rosethorn

[DM] Rosethorn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (7) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] so you see that now Lorie?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Yes... now I see it

[DM] thank you

[Kira (Beth)] yep, I wasn't seeing it either

[Kira (Beth)] I see it now too

[DM] thank you

[DM] so

[DM] any more healing?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] thank you, that'll work for now.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I do appreciate your help very much.

[DM] anythign else before nightfall and the issue with durgan?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] one moment please :)

[Rosethorn (Molly)] issue with durgan??

[Sweetums (Sean)] He's still with the authorities.

[DM] not a problem

[Sweetums (Sean)] There's not much we can do for him now.

[DM] we have time to make sure things are done right

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ah, uh huh.

[Sweetums (Sean)] we'll probaly be in a better position tomorrow.

[Sweetums (Sean)] So we should get some rest.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] yeah. we will

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Can we start considering Fireballs healing? If so, I can really make a party impact

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] If not, then I have no more spells today

[mikE] sure. go for it

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] for healing that is

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] lol

[mikE] i totally support that.

[Sweetums (Sean)] For healing?

[Kira (Beth)] LOL

[Sweetums (Sean)] I don't need any thing cauterized ...

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::chuckles:: you two would.

[DM] ok then

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I have lots and lots of mage spells available... and a few 3rd level

[DM] so skipping ahead to

[DM] 2 hours/

[DM] ?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] sure why not

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Probably at least with the number of Orisions I cast

[Sweetums (Sean)] Those of us in the house will remain there.

[Sweetums (Sean)] And get rest. Sleep. All that stuff.

[DM] Time of Day: 17:00. Day 24 Pen ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 24th, 1258.

[DM] Time of Day: 18:00. Day 24 Pen ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 24th, 1258.

[DM] so this is the eveing now

[DM] late twilight

[DM] so the eveing is getting started

[DM] the two outside

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] what see us?

[DM] the jail cell can make observation checks

[DM] Hawk Patrol moved 60'09".

[DM] Hawk Patrol moved 55'07".

[DM] Durgan moved 45'02".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Observation check: (d20) [10] 10. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (17+1) [17+1] 18!!!

[DM] ok, so you see during the changing of the guards,

[DM] that the normal guards are replaced with Hawk Patrol guards

[DM] City Guard moved 72'00".

[DM] City Guard moved 58'04".

[DM] Hawk Patrol moved 8'09".

[DM] Hawk Patrol moved 7'08".

mikE is receiving the map Surounding streets...

mikE has received the map Surounding streets.

[DM] Durgan moved 1'08".

[Kira (Beth)] We probably should post a gurad tonight at the house, oh by the way...

[DM] Hawk Patrol moved 2'05".

[DM] Hawk Patrol moved 1'10".

[Kira (Beth)] It would be nice to have early warning if we are somehow found

[DM] Time of Day: 18:15. Day 24 Pen ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 24th, 1258.

[DM] so after the guard change over

[DM] four additional guards come out

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ((Have to go deal with one of my people at the office. Back in a minute.))

[Sweetums (Sean)] Kylia needs her sleep.

[Molly] I am away from the keyboard.

[Sweetums (Sean)] I can take a watch for a portion of th eniht.

[DM] escorting Durgan

[Kira (Beth)] I'll stand watch

[Sweetums (Sean)] okay, that should take care of that.

[Kira (Beth)] you rest and I'l take the first watch

[Sweetums (Sean)] Very well.

[DM] Hawk Patrol moved 4'00".

[DM] Hawk Patrol moved 2'11".

[DM] Hawk Patrol moved 4'03".

[DM] Hawk Patrol moved 3'05".

[Kira (Beth)] So, I station myself at a window where I can see best and most without being seen myself

[DM] ok, to Kira and sweetums

[DM] adn the four of them walk out with him

[DM] the two in the rear carrying him by the arms to keep him upright

[DM] as he is too weak to stand on his own

[DM] they seem to be walking

[DM] Hawk Patrol, Hawk Patrol, Hawk Patrol, Durgan and Hawk Patrol moved 23'07".

[mikE] so i'm gonna go walk over and touch him and dimension door out.

[mikE] so i walk up behind him in one round

[DM] we are debating here the logistics of how this will work

[DM] so that everyone knows that

[mikE] then the begining of the next round, before people get to move, i cast

[DM] Durgan moved 1'07".

[mikE] Malagorn: Fly: Duration: 1 turn/level + 1d6 turns Casting Time: 3 Area of Effect: Creature touched Saving Throw: None This spell enables the wizard to bestow the power of magical flight. The creature affected is able to move vertically and horizontally at a rate of 18 (half that if ascending, twice that if descending in a dive). The maneuverability class of the creature is B. Using the fly spell requires as much concentration as walking, so most spells can be cast while hovering or moving slowly (movement of 3). Possible combat penalties while flying are known to the DM (found in the "Aerial Combat" section of Chapter 9 of the DMG). The exact duration of the spell is always unknown to the spellcaster, as the variable addition is determined secretly by the DM.

[mikE] i fly

[mikE] Malagorn moved 41'07".

[DM] Malagorn moved 92'04".

[mikE] and when they pass under me, i reach down and dimension door

[mikE] Pepe moved 29'11".

[DM] Hawk Patrol, Hawk Patrol, Hawk Patrol, Durgan and Hawk Patrol moved 69'00".

[DM] Hawk Patrol moved 3'00".

[DM] Hawk Patrol moved 4'08".

[DM] Hawk Patrol moved 3'09".

[DM] Durgan moved 1'07".

[DM] so that is where they are going, down that street

[DM] I will give Mal an intuition check

[mikE] i dimension door east for 330 yards

[mikE] Malagorn: INU check: (d20) [5] 5. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (14) [14] 14!!!

[DM] Mal realizes that there is a sewer entrance about halfway down that street

[DM] Hawk Patrol, Hawk Patrol, Hawk Patrol, Durgan and Hawk Patrol moved 20'03".

[DM] make your check/attack Mal

[DM] Time of Day: 18:30. Day 24 Pen ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 24th, 1258.

[mikE] Roll #1: (d20) [4] 4

[DM] ok, so that is a miss

[DM] they get a check to see if they notice

[DM] give them a 10% chance

[DM] Roll #1: (d100) [73] 73

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone and Pepe moved 39'03".

[DM] and no not bad enough to find you out

[DM] Hawk Patrol, Hawk Patrol, Hawk Patrol, Durgan, Malagorn and Hawk Patrol moved 29'04".

[DM] ok

[DM] so I will give you one more attempt here

[mikE] Roll #1: (d20) [9] 9

[DM] as two of them crouch down to open up the sewer entrance

[DM] ok,

[DM] so

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] alright, casting

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, castingish

[DM] Mal hit ac what?

[mikE] 8

[DM] ok, that is a hit

[mikE] Malagorn: Dimension Door: By means of a dimension door spell, the wizard instantly transfers himself up to 30 yards distance per level of experience. This special form of teleportation allows for no error, and the wizard always arrives at exactly the spot desired--whether by simply visualizing the area (within spell transfer distance, of course) or by stating direction such as, "300 yards straight downward," or, "upward to the northwest, 45 degree angle, 420 yards." If the wizard arrives in a place that is already occupied by a solid body, he remains trapped in the Astral Plane. If distances are stated and the spellcaster arrives with no support below his feet (i.e., in mid-air), falling and damage result unless further magical means are employed. All that the wizard wears or carries, subject to a maximum weight equal to 500 pounds of nonliving matter, or half that amount of living matter, is transferred with the spellcaster. Recovery from use of a dimension door spell requires one round.

[DM] so

[mikE] BAMF!

[DM] Malagorn moved 32'00".

[DM] Hawk Patrol moved 32'06".

[DM] POOF away

[DM] Hawk Patrol moved 33'09".

[DM] Durgan moved 30'05".

[DM] Hawk Patrol moved 2'07".

[DM] so the guard immediately do a double take

[DM] then shout an alarm

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Silence 15' radius: Shut up will ya?

[DM] and the crowd goes silent

[Kira (Beth)] While everyone in the house sleeps, I am restless. I need to see that guy in the tower again. This house is safe enough and doesn't really need guarded. I slip out and head back to the place where we heard Enoch the night before.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] and thus the narrated woman was born

[Kira (Beth)] ::chuckles::

[DM] ok, to Kira

[DM] adn the watch is alerted kind of, but spends two rounds organizing things

[Kira (Beth)] ((just playing my part)) ::grins::

[Kira (Beth)] I slip silently in the shadows

[Kira (Beth)] to keep from being spotted by the patrols

[DM] ok, so at the house where everyone else is sleeping

[DM] make a roll for that please

[DM] and then

[DM] then we need to see how Malagorn and the rest figure out things

[DM] brb

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kira (Beth)] to you only and for both move silent and hide in shadows?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ja, me only

[Kira (Beth) (to GM only)] Kira: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [65] 65. PROBABLY FAILS against (40) [40] 40

[Kira (Beth) (to GM only)] Kira: Move Silently check:(d100) [50] 50. PROBABLY FAILS against (30) [30] 30

[Kira (Beth)] ok, both are rolled

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] ok

[Kira (Beth)] brb

[DM] so Kira sneaks through town

[DM] and gets to the tower

[Kira (Beth)] b

[DM] ok

[DM] then

[DM] on the other part of town

[DM] the hue and cry goes up

[DM] as the guards start to spread out in the streets

[DM] what is ramnoen doing?

[DM] and what is Malagorn doing?

[DM] you have durgan with you

[Kira (Beth)] brb large brown dog mia again.

[Beth] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] ok, so

[DM] going around the horn,

[DM] sweetums

[DM] City Guard moved 182'09".

[DM] City Guard moved 149'00".

[DM] City Guard moved 175'05".

[DM] City Guard moved 92'04".

[DM] City Guard moved 109'06".

[DM] you can make a con check to see if you wake up

[DM] Kylia can also

[Molly] I am back at the keyboard.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ((Hi again. Colleague taken care of.))

[DM] and now Rose can also

[Molly] I am away from the keyboard.

[Molly] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] make a con check

[Rosethorn (Molly)] can what?

[DM] to see if you wake up

[DM] due to the noise of the guards

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay....

[Rosethorn (Molly)] how do I do that??

[Lorie] All targets for Kylia Wolfslayer removed.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: CON check: (d20) [10] 10. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (15) [15] 15!!!

[DM] clcik on your con on the dice panel

[DM] Kylia wakes up

[Rosethorn (Molly)] con on the dice panel??

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ye[

[Rosethorn (Molly)] what's a con

[DM] Kylia after a round notices that Kira is gone,

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] constitution

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: CON check: (d20) [19] 19. PROBABLY FAILS against (11) [11] 11

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Your constitution score Molly

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] It's one of the 6 core stats your character possesses

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] it's under ability checks

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: CON check: (d20) [14] 14. PROBABLY FAILS against (11) [11] 11

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: CON check: (d20) [14] 14. PROBABLY FAILS against (12) [12] 12

[DM] ok

[Rosethorn (Molly)] that one?

[DM] so after that Kylia can shake Rose and Sweetums awake

[DM] it just takes a couple of mintues rather than waking up all at once

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Can I fireball them awake? I still have 7 of those for the day

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] :)

[Rosethorn (Molly)] FIREBALL????

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: Begins shaking ::

[DM] while that would wke them up

[DM] so

[DM] the group in the house is now awak

[DM] then Malagaon

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::yawns::

[DM] so Malagorn is hiding in an alleyway right now

[mikE] is it a dead end?

[DM] too weak to pick Durgan up

[DM] 20% chance it is (1d100) [37] 37 roll low

[DM] nope

[DM] not a dead end

[Sweetums (Sean)] Huh? What? What's going on?

[DM] Kylia you can explain

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::looking around::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Guards are screaming...

[mikE] i gag him

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::sighs:: oh hell.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Not sure what's going on... I was trying to wake you two up first

[mikE] does he quiet down?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Guards are screaming?

[DM] he is quiet

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ...and Kira, she's gone. Typical thief if you ask me

[DM] the guards are screaming

[Sweetums (Sean)] Where is Kira?

[mikE] Malagorn: Ivisibility: a

[DM] horns blowing

[DM] etc

[Sweetums (Sean)] Gone?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] great.

[mikE] and now he's invisible

[Sweetums (Sean)] She was supposed to be on watch.

[mikE] and quiet

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Found a mate possibly

[mikE] and i just kind of hang out

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] maybe gypsy friends

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] her father?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] not her.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: shrugs :: Can't say

[mikE] Roll #1: (d100) [97] 97

[Sweetums (Sean)] It better be good. Hope she didn't go out to see that Enoch fellow.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] let's hope she went to go check out what's going on.

[DM] and he is N Ramone

Sweetums (Sean) goes up to the second floor

[Sweetums (Sean)] /and takes a peek out the window Kira climbed in through.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::begins searching for another cloak.::

[DM] looking out the window you see the guards are out partorling enmass

[DM] with lanterns

[DM] Time of Day: 19:00. Day 24 Pen ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 24th, 1258.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Both the Guards and Patrol? Or just the Guards?

[DM] all of them

[Beth] I am back at the keyboard.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::sigh.:: damn

[Kira (Beth)] sorry about that

[DM] they seem to be on a patrol aroudn the streets looking for something

[Kira (Beth)] found him

[DM] in groups of three

[DM] lol

[DM] Kira you might want to read up first before saing "found him"

[Sweetums (Sean)] Do they appear to be looking into the abandoned buildings?

[Kira (Beth)] lol

[DM] and now we cut back to Malagorn

[DM] you two are invis

[Kira (Beth)] found the large brown dog that was mia

[DM] and tring to be quiet

[Kira (Beth)] reading back

[DM] in an alley

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::finds another cloak and switches it::

[DM] anythign you are doing?

[DM] you knwo there is a guard

[DM] coming you can see the light

[mikE] put up a wall

[DM] they are approsching your alleyway

[mikE] Malagorn: Wall of Stone: This spell creates a wall of granite rock that merges into adjoining rock surfaces. It is typically employed to close passages, portals, and breaches against opponents. The wall of stone is 0.25 inch thick and up to 20 square feet per level of experience of the wizard casting the spell. Thus, a 12th-level wizard can create a wall of stone 3 inches thick and up to 240 square feet in surface area (a 12-foot-wide and 20-foot-high wall, for example, to completely close a 10-foot x 16-foot passage). The wall created need not be vertical, nor rest upon any firm foundation (see the wall of iron spell); however, it must merge with and be solidly supported by existing stone. It can be used to bridge a chasm, for instance, or as a ramp. For this use, if the span is more than 20 feet, the wall must be arched and buttressed. This requirement reduces the area of effect by half. Thus, a 20th-level caster can create a span with a surface area of 200 square feet. The wall can be crudely shaped to allow crenelations, battlements, and so forth by likewise reducing the area. The stone is permanent unless destroyed by a dispel magic or disintegrate spell, or by normal means such as breaking or chipping.

[DM] ok

[DM] so he starts down that alley and sees it is blocked off

[DM] looks around and then goes off to the next one

[DM] cut to Ramone

[DM] what do you want to do?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::casts on the roof::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Wall of Fire: There's a wall of fire. If you're too close to the hot side, you take (2d4) [(3+3)] 6 damage. If you walk through it, you take (4d4+12) [(2+3+4+1)+12] 22 points of damage. If you're undead you take double damage.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] should set the building on fire

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] and keep it that way for a few rounds

[DM] ok, well the fire only burns for a mometn then goes out

[DM] must be some sort of protectoin on the building

[Kira (Beth)] I am hiding in the shadows at the edge of the crowd listening to/waiting for Enoch

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so... the spell stops or what?

[DM] the spell goes off, but the building has some sort of protection on it, so the stray scraps burn away then it just stops spreading

[DM] yes to Kira

[DM] Time of Day: 19:15. Day 24 Pen ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 24th, 1258.

[DM] Time of Day: 19:30. Day 24 Pen ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 24th, 1258.

[DM] ok,

[DM] so at this point we go back to the house

[DM] it is 15 mintues in to the guard alarm

[DM] and missing kira

[DM] what do you do?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Are the guards looking into the abaondoned homes?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Or ust looking around?

[DM] not yet

[DM] the seem to be checking doors

[DM] and those that are locked or boarded up liek yours they are bypassing

[Sweetums (Sean)] okay good.

[DM] adn only really investigating the normal doors

[Rosethorn (Molly)] might be an idea to get out while we can.

[Sweetums (Sean)] okay good.

[Sweetums (Sean)] No, let's stay here.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay

[Sweetums (Sean)] The guards are just checking the doors, and since ours is locked, we shoul dbe okay.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] true, but for how long.

[Sweetums (Sean)] well, we'll deal with that situation if it comes.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] someone's gonna come along and eventually want to check on all the houses.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay

[Sweetums (Sean)] There are too many guards running around righr now. I don't want to leave at this point.

[DM] ok

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I don't either, I'm just worried we may get even more friends out there.

[DM] so you three contniue that planning

[DM] back to Ramone

[Sweetums (Sean)] But I hope for Kira's sake she's okay.

[DM] Kira is at the gathering now

[Sweetums (Sean)] If she gets arrested, I'll kill her.

[DM] they are growing restless wating for enoch to appear

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Not if I find her fist

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] (fist = first)

[Kira (Beth)] ::chuckles:: ((gotta play it in character))

[Rosethorn (Molly)] let's just hope she's okay

[DM] the flames on the jail burn away but do no damage

[DM] ok, anyone have anything drastic to do

[DM] no guards by them selves

[DM] in groups of threes rigth now

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] guess I'll just move about town for the moment

[DM] ok,

[DM] Malagorn, any ideas?

[mikE] just sit out the night, really.

[DM] ok

[DM] the temperature is dropping

[mikE (to DM only)] would I want him to go back to the slab?

[DM] Time of Day: 19:45. Day 24 Pen ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 24th, 1258.

[DM (to mikE only)] yes

[DM (to mikE only)] or you take his place

[DM] so anythign

[mikE (to DM only)] i'm going to go to im so you don't make a mistake

[DM] or all just sit tight till the comotion dies down and hope you are not discovered

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] sounds like that's his plan

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] they're both invis so it shouldn't be too much of an issue

[DM] but for Ramone?

[DM] and the rest?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I'm just gonna wander about and try and see what the guards are up to

[DM] anything else/

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] keep close to the captain if I see him

[DM] the guards seem to be back to an organized search pattern

[DM] you can make an obersvation check

[Rosethorn (Molly)] who?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Observation check: (d20) [9] 9. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (17+1) [17+1] 18!!!

[DM] you can too Rose, the hosue can overall

[DM] it seems that the guards are now settled into a routine

[DM] of checking houe by houe

[DM] fanning out from the center

[DM] and moving slowly through town checking every building

[Rosethorn (Molly)] where is it?

[DM] you migh tnot have it rose

[DM] Marco will help with that

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I'm not seeing it, no.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] help?

[DM] he will talk with you about what you think about your character etc.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] you dont have you prfs in yet

[DM] and round our your proficiences

[DM] adn back to the town

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay....

[Rosethorn (Molly)] (to Ramone) I do have something called AIM, but I have no idea what it is.

[DM] lol

[DM] lol

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::eyeing the Great One::

[DM] that is too funny Molly

[Kira (Beth)] ::chuckles::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] (to Ramone) AOL, MSN, Yahoo, and trillian.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] and a soon to be deceased Great One if he keeps it up....

[Rosethorn (Molly)] abreitmay

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay...so moving right along

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] We off the thief for deserting the party, round up the invisible magic users and make our way back to Roadhaven in time for the 15th sacrifice.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] And there was much rejoicing... yeah.

[Kira (Beth)] ::LOL::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::confetti::

[DM] lol

[DM] ok, so

[DM] Ramone what are you doign to find Malagorn

[DM] and what is malagorn doing now to find Ramone

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay...well, I'm going back to sleep. Remind me to find a leash for the thief in the morning. Good night

[Sweetums (Sean)] Good nigt Lady Lylia.

[DM] Kira it appears that because of the chaos there will not be a meeting tonight

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, I'm just following around the guards for the moment. if I see the captain (which I won't) I'll stick to him

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I'm beginning to think the captain is the cult leader

[DM] so you can try to make it back to the building

[Kira (Beth)] ok, I do thusly ::grins::

[DM] make that roll

[DM] Time of Day: 20:00. Day 24 Pen ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 24th, 1258.

[Kira (Beth) (to GM only)] Kira: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [33] 33. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (40) [40] 40!!!

[DM] ok,

[Kira (Beth) (to GM only)] Kira: Move Silently check:(d100) [37] 37. PROBABLY FAILS against (30) [30] 30

[DM] so you can get back to the house

[Kira (Beth)] Where Kylia is waiting to kill me

[DM] and you manage to make it back to the house

[DM] nods

[DM] I will let the four of you work that out as I deal with Malagorn here

[DM] sweetums is on guard

[Kira (Beth)] what did I see and notice while I was out?

[DM] and sees Kira return

[DM] lots of chaos in the streets, guards all over the place

[Kira (Beth)] anything in particulaar of note?

[DM] and in general the town seems like an ant hill that has been agitated

[DM] notign in particular to report back except the lack of a meeting which seems to be a nightly occurance

[Kira (Beth)] nods, gimme a bone here, I got a house full of people that want my head right now

[Kira (Beth)] ::sighs::

[DM] so

[Sweetums (Sean)] Pretty much.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Where did you go?

[DM] and what is Malagorn doing?

[Kira (Beth)] Reconisance (damn, I can't spell tonight)

[Kira (Beth)] It's a mad house out there!!!

[mikE] i'll use my crystal ball on kylia

[DM] she is sleeping

[DM] but you see her

[mikE] can i get a location from that to find them?

[DM] yes you can find them in the town

[Kira (Beth)] (to Sweetums) I went to the tower, but there was no meeting tonight. I think something went wrong. I couldn't find out what, though.

[Sweetums (Sean)] So you abandoned your post?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Did you not think of waking me up to take over?

[Kira (Beth)] The guards are going crazy looking for something or someone.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Yes, I could see that from our window upstairs.

[Kira (Beth)] We didn't really need a guard. I did that so i would have a way out without disturbing anyone

[Sweetums (Sean)] NO reason at all to go outside for recon.

[Kira (Beth)] I picked htis house becuase it was secure

Sweetums (Sean) raises my eyebrow.

[Sweetums (Sean)] And if the guards decided to check in this house?

[Kira (Beth)] ::shakes head:: I HAD to go to the tower

[Sweetums (Sean)] They were going from building to building ...

[Kira (Beth)] I don't know how to explain that to you

[Sweetums (Sean)] Had?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Desire? Compulsion?

[Kira (Beth)] yes

[Kira (Beth)] compulsion

[Sweetums (Sean)] Hmmm ...

[Sweetums (Sean)] Well, you're safely back.

[Kira (Beth)] But, there wasn't a meeting

[Sweetums (Sean)] And hopefully, no one saw you.

[Kira (Beth)] There have been meetings every night, but none tonight

[Sweetums (Sean)] So, why you were out there, what did you see?

[Kira (Beth)] and the town is going nuts

[Kira (Beth)] Guards

[Kira (Beth)] Everywhere

[Kira (Beth)] They've organized now, though and I got back as soon as I could

[Sweetums (Sean)] Hmmm ... I wonder if our two wayward members have anything to do with this?

[Kira (Beth)] they're checking every house now

[Kira (Beth)] Nods

[Kira (Beth)] I'm wondering the same

[Sweetums (Sean)] Yes, I noticed.

[Sweetums (Sean)] But they're only checking to see if the doors are locked on the abandoned homes.

[Sweetums (Sean)] since ours is still locked, they didn't check very hard.

[Kira (Beth)] I made it through, but I don't think our whole group will.

[Sweetums (Sean)] So we're still safe here.

[Malagorn (mikE)] ::walks in, still quite invisible::

[Sweetums (Sean)] well, we're not going anywhere else tonight.

[Kira (Beth)] that's good, but they will eventulaly check even the abandoned ones

[Kira (Beth)] we need a plan for when that happens

[Sweetums (Sean)] Well ...

[Kira (Beth)] when they don't find what they're looking for.....

[Kira (Beth)] They've got elite troops out there!

[Sweetums (Sean)] I kow.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Know.

[Sweetums (Sean)] I'm thinking.

[Kira (Beth)] ::pats Sweetums' arm:: Sorry, I don't mean to be pushy, it's just .....

[Sweetums (Sean)] Well, Lady Kylia needs sleep if she's to get any spells back.

[Kira (Beth)] nods

[Sweetums (Sean)] And she needs to get spells back if we're to get anywhere in this town.

[DM] Sweetums and Kira make an alterness check

[Sweetums (Sean)] So we're stuck here until morning.

[Kira (Beth)] We all need rest, but

[Sweetums (Sean)] But we'll stay here as long as we can.

[Kira (Beth)] alertness?

[Kira (Beth)] which one is it?

[DM] it is a proficiency

[DM] if you do not have it

[DM] then you don't

[DM] Malagorn how are you going to get in? there are no visible doors or windows to enter

[Kira (Beth)] I have danger sense and observation

[DM] make a danger sense check then please Kira

[Malagorn (mikE)] there has to be a way they got it.

[Malagorn (mikE)] so i look around

[Malagorn (mikE)] loose window boards

[Malagorn (mikE)] back door

[Malagorn (mikE)] cellar

[Kira (Beth) (to GM only)] Kira: Danger Sense check: (d20) [20] 20. PROBABLY FAILS against (9+1) [9+1] 10

[DM] doh

[Malagorn (mikE)] stairs/ladder up

[DM] ok, so when you go around back

[DM] you do see a root cellar door in the ground

[DM] that seems to be opened recently

[DM] ok

[DM] so carrying on

[DM] Malagorn?

[DM] then Ramone

[Malagorn (mikE)] going in, i suppose.

[DM] ok

[DM] Sweetums

[DM] make a check

[DM] a surprise roll actually

[DM] a die 10

[Sweetums (Sean)] (d10) [8] 8

[DM] and on a 1 or 2 you are surprised

[DM] so you hear the sounds of the door to the root cellar opening

[DM] where Kira just came in

[DM] it appears she was followed

[Sweetums (Sean)] Stay here ...

[DM] Kira you whirl around

Sweetums (Sean) heads toward the root celler entrance

[Kira (Beth)] Whirls around

[Kira (Beth)] what do I sense/see?

[Kira (Beth)] hear/

[DM] the door you came in

[Kira (Beth)] I sense no danger?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Bob!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Stop lecuturing us and answer her question

[DM] sorry

[DM] no danger

[Kira (Beth)] LOL

[DM] that you can feel

[Kira (Beth)] Sweetums!

[DM] Kylia and Rose you are up stairs adn do not hear anything

[Sweetums (Sean)] Shhhh!

[Kira (Beth)] Go gently

[Kira (Beth)] I don't feel danger from this

[Sweetums (Sean)] I look down the stairs

[DM] then as that goes on, back to Ramone

[DM] what are you doing now that the town is in chaos

[Malagorn (mikE)] ::changes self (while still invis) to look like a guard in uniform::

[DM] and the guards are trying to get things in order

mikE has edited Malagorn's effects.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Boo!

[DM] then all of a sudden the guards die down

[DM] and all seem to go back to their barackes

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] wohoo!! what killed them?

[Kira (Beth)] ::ears perk up::

[DM] on some sort of signal

[Sweetums (Sean)] Do I see anything down the stiars?

[DM] they stop the house to house searched

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::heads off to johana's house::

[Sweetums (Sean)] I enter the top of the stairs

[Sweetums (Sean)] blocking the entrance to the rest of the ouse

[DM] ok

[Malagorn (mikE)] ::went visible a while ago::

[Malagorn (mikE)] Hi guys!

[Sean] When I see the city guard, I extend my sword towards the throat of the guard.

[DM] dressed in a guard uniform

[Sean] Malagorn?

[Malagorn (mikE)] What?

[Kira (Beth)] knife comes out ready to throw

[Malagorn (mikE)] ::scratches his head::

[Sean] What are you doing in that ridiculous outfit?

[Malagorn (mikE)] You need something?

[DM] Kylia and Rose you hear the commotion downstairs at thsi point

[Malagorn (mikE)] Seemed appropriate?

[Kira (Beth)] ::shakes head sighing::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((It wakes me up?))

[Sean] Did you have anything to do with the chaos going on outside?

[Kira (Beth)] You could have been bled well

[DM] yes, enough to wak you up

[Malagorn (mikE)] No. Well, maybe. Sort of?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: sits up and grumbles ::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Now what...

[Kira (Beth)] ::groans::

[Malagorn (mikE)] I think it was more Ramone than me.

[Kira (Beth)] That figures

[Sweetums (Sean)] What were you guys doing?

[Kira (Beth)] What did you do?

[Malagorn (mikE)] But it could have been me what with the disappearing of the prisoner and stuff.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: makes her way downstairs ::

[Malagorn (mikE)] Oh, we were rescuing Durgan.

[Sweetums (Sean)] So you got Durgan?

[Kira (Beth)] Where is Durgan?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Yes. And no.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Not sure.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: looks around for the source of commotion and notes that Kira and Malagorn have returned: ::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Look what the cold dragged in...

[Sweetums (Sean)] You either have him, or not.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Did you bring evil with you?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Could potentially be anywhere, really.

[Kira (Beth)] Malagorn... Where is he?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Intimidation check: (d20) [2] 2. PROBABLY FAILS against (n/a+0) -1

[Malagorn (mikE)] No. At least I don't think I did.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Explain ...

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((Err umm, that's right... Malagorn shapeshifted to a guard, right?))

[Malagorn (mikE)] Something wrong? You look kind of funny.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Like your constipated or something.

[Sweetums (Sean)] I.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Would

[Sweetums (Sean)] Like

[Malagorn (mikE)] Maybe Kylia can get you some herbs for that?

[Sweetums (Sean)] To know

[Sweetums (Sean)] what

[Sweetums (Sean)] happened

[Sweetums (Sean)] to

[Sweetums (Sean)] Durgan.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: sighs and turns and goes back to sleep :: Keep it uiet please... clerics without sleep don't heal

[Malagorn (mikE)] You know, you remind me of this captain I once met on a ship.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] (uiet = quiet )

[Malagorn (mikE)] They used to explore unexplored territory.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Something about going where no one's gone before or something.

[Kira (Beth)] Want my knife, Sweetums?

[DM] is not that late yet Lorie to cause a disruption in spell recovery

[Sweetums (Sean)] No, Kira, thta's quite alright.

[DM] but your point is well taken

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((I know that... but I have to be gruochy :O) ))

[Malagorn (mikE)] Um, well after i flew in and bamfed him and made him invisible he freaked out and ran away.

[Kira (Beth)] It's sharp and could put a little pinpoint of a knick in the juglar

[Malagorn (mikE)] any other questions?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((err grouchy ... :: sends herself back to remedial typing class :: ))

[Sweetums (Sean)] Yes, what happened to Durgan?

[Malagorn (mikE)] I told you. After I flew in and bamfed him and made him invisible he freaked out and ran away.

[Sweetums (Sean)] So let me get this straight.

[Kira (Beth)] ::gurgles::

[Sweetums (Sean)] You lost track of an invisible delerious madman?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Well, have you ever had to keep track of an invisible loon?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Loon as in crazy person. Not the bird.

[Kira (Beth)] ::strangled voice:: How long will he stay invisible?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Not sure why a loon would be invisible really.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Oh, no longer than 24 hours.

[Sweetums (Sean)] The thought of maybe tying him to you didn't even remotely come into that thick skull of yours?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Don't have any rope. ::shrugs::

Sweetums (Sean) rolls my eyes

Sweetums (Sean) heads away from the stairs

Kira (Beth) holds my head in my hands

[Malagorn (mikE)] you ever try to tie up an invisible person without any rope? Difficult task.

[Sweetums (Sean)] How about *before* you made him invisible?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sigh.

[Malagorn (mikE)] well, it's still hard to tie up a regular person without rope.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Yes, I think we covered that.

[Malagorn (mikE)] I mean, you can tell them to pretend they are tied up, but it's not that effective, really.

[Kira (Beth)] ::sighs::

[Sweetums (Sean)] Okay.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Come on up. Just be quiet please.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Uh. Okay?

[Malagorn (mikE)] Can I hum?

[Sweetums (Sean)] No.

[Malagorn (mikE)] I've had this song stuck in my head since the bar fight.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Oh. Can I sleep, then?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Well, it'll have to stay stuck.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Yes, you can sleep.

[Kira (Beth)] YES!!!

[Malagorn (mikE)] I could really use some time to clear my head and get new spells.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Okay.

[Sweetums (Sean)] By all means.

[Malagorn (mikE)] ::lies down and changes into a very rediculous night gown and triangle floppy hat::

[Kira (Beth)] Oh no

[Sweetums (Sean)] He's got fasion sense.

[Kira (Beth)] damn

[Sweetums (Sean)] About the only sense he's got.

[Kira (Beth)] ::sighs::

[mikE] I am away from the keyboard.

[Kira (Beth)] brb my gorgeous, darling son is here.

[Beth] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM] so then after things settle down

[DM] there is a noise outside again

[Sweetums (Sean)] Where?

[DM] out at the root cellar door

Sweetums (Sean) heads over to the celler stairs again.

[DM] you find pepe and ramone entering the stairs

[Sweetums (Sean)] Ah, so there you are.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Did you,perchance, have anything to do with the general chaos earlier tonight?

[DM] Time of Day: 21:00. Day 24 Pen ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 24th, 1258.

[DM] Time of Day: 22:00. Day 24 Pen ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 24th, 1258.

[Beth] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kira (Beth)] beautiful, darling son is gone

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] me?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I most certainly know nothing of which you speak.

[Kira (Beth)] oh, Ramone!

[Kira (Beth)] you know good and well of which we speak

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Me? Why do you say that? I was just visiting Johanna. She's not there by the way."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "What happened to Durgan?"

[Kira (Beth)] bah! Johanna isn't all you've been doing

[Sweetums (Sean)] Apparently, Malagorn turned him invisible and he ran off

[Kira (Beth)] out with it

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "The guards must have gotten him then."

[mikE] I am back at the keyboard.

[Kira (Beth)] Hhmmm

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "That explain why the guards stopped."

[Malagorn (mikE)] Oh dear. That's never a good thing.

[Kira (Beth)] That could be

[Kira (Beth)] what he said

[Malagorn (mikE)] Poor Durgan. I told him to stay with me...

[Kira (Beth)] ::sighs:: Do I see anything unusual or remiss about Malagorn, Bob?

[Rosethorn (Molly) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Rosethorn modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - DELETED: null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null. ADDED: Animal Lore, 2, $kn, +0. ADDED: Animal Handling, 1, $wi, -1. ADDED: Bower/Fletcher, 1, $ai, -1. ADDED: Endurance, 2, $he, +0. Combat -

[Sweetums (Sean)] I thought you were asleep.

[DM] not really Kira

[Kira (Beth)] ok

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "You okay over there Mal?"

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "As stupid as that is of me to ask I suppose..."

[Sweetums (Sean)] Keep it down!

[Malagorn (mikE)] Well, I was going to sleep to learn new spells.

[Malagorn (mikE)] But you are are being very loud.

[Sweetums (Sean)] The city guards told us to leave town and not come back. If we get arrested again, I doubt they'll let us go.

[Malagorn (mikE)] How is a mage supposed to learn in this environment?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Go upstairs then.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Any of you folks happen to go see those cult crazies?"

[Kira (Beth)] Enoch didn't show tonight

[Kira (Beth)] The speech/talk was canceled

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "You guys met Enoch right?"

[Sweetums (Sean)] I didn't.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Did any of you meet the captain of the guards by any chance?"

[Kira (Beth)] met him, no

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "See him."

[DM] (kylia, rose, kira and sweetums did )

[Kira (Beth)] saw him, yes

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "They have any physical resemblence to each other?"

[Sweetums (Sean)] I last saw the captain when we were released.

[DM] ok, all four can make an intuition check again

[Malagorn (mikE)] Malagorn: INU check: (d20) [5] 5. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (14) [14] 14!!!

[Kira (Beth) (to GM only)] Kira: INU check: (d20) [20] 20. PROBABLY FAILS against (5) [5] 5

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: INU check: (d20) [17] 17. PROBABLY FAILS against (8) [8] 8

[Kira (Beth)] did mine succeed or fail?

[DM] no to Kira

[DM] Kylia?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: WIS check: (d20) [9] 9. PROBABLY FAILS against (6) [6] 6

[Rosethorn (Molly)] was I supposed to do that?

[DM] yes to Rose

[DM] you just failed is all

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ok

[DM] Lorie?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: WIS check: (d20) [3] 3. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (17) [17] 17!!!

[DM] ok,

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((I'm sleeping...didn't think it was necessary))

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((but I rolled in any case))

[DM (to Lorie only)] you get the flash that the captain of the guard looks an awful lot like that phsytic monster that attacked you

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] So... does anyone think they might look similar then?

[DM] /lorie, but does not look like enoch

[DM] doh

[DM] no comma there

[Kira (Beth)] ::snickers::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: rolls over in her sleep with an odd thought that BOB doesn't look like Enoch, ponders and continues her sleep ::

[Kira (Beth)] ROFLMAO

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::chuckles::

[DM] shakes my head in wonder

[DM] moving on

[Kira (Beth)] ((oh, gods, I'm dying here!!!))

[DM (to Lorie only)] you can share with them your other thought

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((don't do that. it's bad for your health))

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ((One does hope not. One dying tonight is bad enough, thank you.))

[Kira (Beth)] ((::grins:: I'd rather die laughing than crying!!!))

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: has another odd dream ... The captain of the guard looks an awful lot like that phsytic monster that attacked us earlier ::

[Kira (Beth)] ((oooooo))

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: but is fairly certain that the Captain of the guard is NOT Enoch. dreams instead of extra mashed potatoes with her pork when she gets back from this adventure ::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, that explains a whole HELL of a lot

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Men! To the batmobile!!

[Malagorn (mikE)] ::dreams of floating pancakes in the rain and lightning::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::dashes off::

[Sweetums (Sean)] What is this "batmobile" you speak of?

[Kira (Beth)] ((Is SO NOT turning into a bat right now))

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Yall coming or what?"

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::eyes the two flying bats::

[Sweetums (Sean)] Let's wait until morning please?

[Kira (Beth)] ::sighs:: damn, I hate when that happens

[Kira (Beth)] Actually, that's not a bad idea

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Bah, fine." ::grumbles about lazy cohorts and their insistance on that crazy 'sleep' thing::

[Sweetums (Sean)] Turning into bats, or waiting until morning?

[Kira (Beth)] turning into bats and doing reconnaisance

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::checks Kira for rabies::

[Sweetums (Sean)] If you want to turn into a bat to do some reconnaisance, fine by me.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Did a vampire bite you while I was gone? ::peers at kira::

Sweetums (Sean) wanders off, mumbling about crazy people

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Can't leave you for a minute can I?

[Kira (Beth)] ::chuckles:: No, my cloak gives me the ability to turn into a bat or a cat

[Kira (Beth)] Got it from the Chaos Dungeon

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((mal must be rubbing off on you))

[Kira (Beth)] who?

[Kira (Beth)] Me?

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((yes, changing into a bat because someone mentioned it lady))

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Oh... Well then. Go check out things. Especially that church tower thing, see if there's any movements there."

[Rosethorn (Molly)] well, I'm pretty sure Pepe's not rabid.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Come back within the hour and we'll make our raid in the morning."

[Kira (Beth)] Not coming with me, Ramone? ::grins::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Now if only I had a flame retardant cloak and a wheelbarrow...."

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::follows Sweetums, shaking her head forlornly.::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "I'd come but I can't turn into a bat. At least not yet."

[Rosethorn (Molly)] those sewers must've warped everyone's minds.

[Kira (Beth)] ah, well. It appears you are a trifle limited then, aren't you?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Oh sure, test me."

[Kira (Beth)] ::chuckles::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Remember the last time you did that?"

[Kira (Beth)] already did and yoiu were found wanting

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Did that rash ever clear up?"

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::runs faster after Sweetums::

[Kira (Beth)] what rash? ::asks innocently::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Uh huh. Go bat, be back in an hour."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Then we sleep."

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "I'll take middle watch."

[Kira (Beth)] alright.

[Kira (Beth)] I turn into a bat and go fly circles around the tower to see if I can see anything interesting or useful

[Kira (Beth)] I play it safe also

[DM] you see there is a trap door on the roof

[Kira (Beth)] anything else?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] locked by any chance?

[Kira (Beth)] is there an open window, or an open area that I can get into and out of safely?

[Kira (Beth)] and is it locked?

[DM] no the building is boarded up all the windows boared ever, and only the front door and the door to the balcony where he gives his speaches seem to open

[Rosethorn (Molly)] what, she's an ambidextrous bat, now?

[Kira (Beth)] hey, I'm an ambidextrous human, so why not?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay... feel free.

[DM] well no way in in bat form

[Kira (Beth)] bats have fingers

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] no movement on the tower front then?

[DM] adn do you really want to investigate the place by your self inside? or wait for the othes in the morning?

[Kira (Beth)] well, very small and weak ones, but they have fingers

[Kira (Beth)] I'll wait

[Kira (Beth)] I fly back with what ever info I can glean in the alloted hour

[Malagorn (mikE) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Malagorn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Chromatic Orb Violet -- # Memorized: 2 (0), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 2 (1), CHANGED: Unseen Servant -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Levitate -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Ivisibility -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Fly -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Haste -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Fireball -- # Memorized: 2 (1), CHANGED: Polymorph Self -- # Memorized: 1 (null), CHANGED: Polymorph Other -- # Memorized: 2 (0), CHANGED: Stoneskin -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Seduction IV -- # Memorized: (1), CHANGED: Seduction V -- # Memorized: (1), CHANGED: Wall of Stone -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Teleport -- # Memorized: 2 (0), DELETED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, 1, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, a, null, 1, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, 1, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "So no more guards out?"

[Kira (Beth)] which means I also fly over the jail, and other areas looking for anything that could help us

[DM] it seems the normal ammount of guards patroling now

[DM] you do not see durgan

[DM] you see the normal guard patrols

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] They must have Durgan, possibly Johana too. Wonder why either of them would be at all important. Oh well, for the morning we will see.

[Kira (Beth)] There are no elite guards anywhere?

[DM] no

[Kira (Beth)] alright

[Kira (Beth)] I return to our hideout

[DM] ok

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ((let's hope they're not scared of bats....))

[DM] Pepe and Ramone?

[DM] anything for the morning?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Just waking up

[DM] or just spells all around?

[DM] in the morning

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] spells all around baby

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((spells and such))

[DM] Time of Day: 23:00. Day 24 Pen ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 24th, 1258.

[DM] Time of Day: 00:00. Day 25 Mid ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 25th, 1258.

[DM] Time of Day: 01:00. Day 25 Mid ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 25th, 1258.

[DM] Time of Day: 02:00. Day 25 Mid ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 25th, 1258.

[DM] Time of Day: 03:00. Day 25 Mid ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 25th, 1258.

[Sweetums (Sean)] I'm guessing spells all around.

[DM] Time of Day: 04:00. Day 25 Mid ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 25th, 1258.

[DM] Time of Day: 05:00. Day 25 Mid ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 25th, 1258.

[DM] Time of Day: 06:00. Day 25 Mid ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 25th, 1258.

[DM] Time of Day: 07:00. Day 25 Mid ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 25th, 1258.

[DM] Time of Day: 08:00. Day 25 Mid ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 25th, 1258.

[DM] Time of Day: 09:00. Day 25 Mid ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 25th, 1258.

[DM] Time of Day: 08:00. Day 25 Mid ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 25th, 1258.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Plus some discussion on what we want to do

[DM] there you go

[DM] morning

[DM] and new spells

[Malagorn (mikE)] Ah. Papa's got a whole new bag of tricks!

[Kira (Beth)] and I'm human again

[DM] and let the disccussoin start on what to do with the day

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kylia Wolfslayer modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 8 (0). CHANGED: 2 -- Current: 8 (0). CHANGED: 3 -- Current: 7 (5). CHANGED: 4 -- Current: 5 (0). CHANGED: 5 -- Current: 2 (0). CHANGED: 6 -- Current: 2 (0).

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ramone modified: Magical Abilities - Non-Weapon Proficiencies - Spells - CHANGED: Wall of Fire -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Wall of Force -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Teleport -- # Memorized: 2 (0), CHANGED: Silence 15' radius -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: See invisibility -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Phantasmal Force -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Detect Magic -- Level: 1 (51), CHANGED: Detect Magic -- Cast Level: 1 (51), CHANGED: Detect Magic -- # Memorized: 0 (3), CHANGED: Identify -- # Memorized: 10 (0), DELETED: null, null, null, null, 0, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, 0, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, 0, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, 0, null, null, null. DELETED: null, null, null, null, 0, null, null, null. ADDED: Detect Magic, 51, 51, Any magic?, 3, 1, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, 0, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, 0, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, 0, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, 0, null, null, null. ADDED: null, null, null, null, 0, null, null, null.

[Malagorn (mikE)] Can we cause more havok today? That was fun yesterday.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: chants, prays, memorizes... wash, rinse, repeat ::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ramone modified: Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 54 (53).

[Kira (Beth)] LOL

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::stares at a spellbook::

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 69 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] Kira's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 40 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] Malagorn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 85 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] Pepe's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 13 (2) - Unharmed

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 55 (1) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] Rosethorn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 35 (2) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] ok, so morning comes

[DM] (and you all earned XP for the roleplay by the way)

[Rosethorn (Molly)] peachy.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] oh?

[DM] so everyone has their spells back

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "To the tower!!!!"

[DM] and then what do you do?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ah, one moment, Don Quiixote...

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "I said tower not windmill"

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Now lets go!"

[Rosethorn (Molly)] semanitcs....

[Malagorn (mikE)] Is that a kind of drink?

[Kira (Beth)] Ramone, there is a trap door in the roof fo the tower, but everything else is pretty much boarded up

[Malagorn (mikE)] Sounds like a fancy richer's drink

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Doors? Who needs em?"

[Malagorn (mikE)] We don't need no stinkin' doors!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] If it is, I ain't drinkin' it....

[Malagorn (mikE)] We're the mages of... well, something!

[Sweetums (Sean)] So we just head up to the tower, knock on the door and pretend to be Girl Scouts selling cookies?

[Kira (Beth)] ::sighs::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "We're gettin in one way or another, is that trapdoor open at all?"

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Well, it's a meeting place, so maybe we just walk in. If the door is locked then we get past it."

[Kira (Beth)] ((oh, hell, remind me if it was unlocked or not))

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Simple as that, everyone understand the game plan?"

[Sweetums (Sean)] Okay, we get in. Then what?

[DM] (you do not know Kira you were not able to check in bat form)

[Sweetums (Sean)] Get in, et out, noboby gets hurts?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Well hopefully WE don't get hurt, but I think we find the leader and make him talk about the captain of the guard."

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::eyes wounds on Ramone, Malagorn, Kylia, and Kira....::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "So, lets move. Daylight's burning."

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::and holds side::

[Malagorn (mikE)] ::is hardly damaged::

[Kira (Beth)] we're all pretty much undamaged now.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] we are??

[Kira (Beth)] Well, except for you, Rose

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ah

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Rose is pretty beat, but anyways, lets go."

[Kira (Beth)] Just hang back and let us deal with most of it

[Rosethorn (Molly)] oh thank you, kind sir...

[Rosethorn (Molly)] uh huh

[DM] well

[Sweetums (Sean)] Deep subject.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "We may need the healing later. You aren't dying at the moment. So lets go before someone DOES die."

[DM] are you goign to check out the door to the tower?

[DM] anyone doing anything in particular?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] are we really sure we want to tackle what's his name with most of our people at less than full strength?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] gonna start with the front door, I'll use disguise on everyone to make them less... dragonslayery

[Rosethorn (Molly)] just curious...

[Kira (Beth)] I'm waiting for someone to make a decision

[Sweetums (Sean)] I'll shrink to mansize and put on some of the clothes in this house.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] make em just look like locals

[Malagorn (mikE)] We're going to wrestle him?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Or somehin.

[Malagorn (mikE)] I was never any good at wrestling

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "We don't have time to wait another day."

[Kira (Beth)] okies

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Rosethorn. Distance: 13'07"

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Malagorn. Distance: 8'09"

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Ramone. Distance: 16'07"

[Malagorn (mikE)] But then all our troubles could seem far away!

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Kira. Distance: 10'08"

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cure Minor Wounds: By the grace of Gobihinu you are healed (-d8) [-2] -2 added to Malagorn

[DM] Malagorn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 87 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cure Moderate Wounds: Feel the power of Gobinhiu and be healed (-(d10+1)) [-(9+1)] -10 added to Ramone

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 65 (10) - Lightly Wounded

[Rosethorn (Molly)] thank you, Kylia. that will help.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cure Serious Wounds: Let your wounds be cured (-2d8-1) [-(6+4)-1] -11 added to Rosethorn

[DM] Rosethorn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 46 (11) - Lightly Wounded

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cure Minor Wounds: By the grace of Gobihinu you are healed (-d8) [-1] -1 added to Malagorn

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cure Minor Wounds: By the grace of Gobihinu you are healed (-d8) [-2] -2 added to Ramone

[DM] Malagorn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 88 (1) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 67 (2) - Lightly Wounded

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Fantastic! Thankye much Kylia!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cure Moderate Wounds: Feel the power of Gobinhiu and be healed (-(d10+1)) [-(7+1)] -8 added to Rosethorn

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "Is everyone good now?

[Kira (Beth)] Thank you!

[DM] Rosethorn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 51 (5) - Unharmed

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Cure Minor Wounds: By the grace of Gobihinu you are healed (-d8) [-1] -1 added to Malagorn

[DM] Malagorn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 89 (1) - Lightly Wounded

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] I do an Orison next for the remaining 8 to Kira, Malagorn, and Ramone. I'll take the one remaining for me

[Kira (Beth)] Not that I really need it tho

[Kira (Beth)] I'm only down 1

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Orison: "Range: 10 yds The most humble of priestly spells is the orison, a brief prayer or invocation of a minor nature. Because an orisons is not even on par with other 1st-level magic, I memorize a number of individual orisons equal to (3+13) [3+13] 16:9 when I devote a 1st-level spell slot to orison. Unlike cantrip, an orison must have a specific effect, although I need not decide which incantation I will use until I actually cast the spell. Regardless of the prayer chosen, the orisonís duration is never more than (13) [13] 13 unless otherwise specified." added to Rosethorn added to Malagorn added to Ramone added to Kira

[Kira (Beth)] YOWZA!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay... so plan away

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Let's go and get out of here

[Kira (Beth)] ::grins::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] again, thank you. that was kind of you.

[DM] A massive double portal of heavily decorated oak guards the entrance to Tower Enoch. The doors are closed. They radiate magic.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Does Durgan need healing?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] we don't have him

[DM] durgan is not with you

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] that's why we're heading out

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 51 (-16) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 69 (18) - Unharmed

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: blinks :: Okay... explain that please?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] thank you

[DM] Malagorn: No adjustments made

[Kira (Beth)] ::blinks:: too

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 75 (6) - Unharmed

[DM] Malagorn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 94 (5) - Unharmed

[DM] Kira: No adjustments made

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::startles:: what was that?

[DM] Kira's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 41 (1) - Unharmed

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Alright, to the tower!

[DM] anyone want to explain where Durgain is?

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((i did already))

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] no one knows, he's presumably back in the sewers thanks to our helpful local guard bastards

[Rosethorn (Molly)] please, Great One, feel free....

[Malagorn (mikE)] ((he ran away))

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] now lets get to that tower already

[Kira (Beth)] Wait

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] geesh peeps, like herding cats I swear

[Kira (Beth)] someone explained it?

[Kira (Beth)] where was I?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: ready for the tower of smackdownage:::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] malagorn had durgan, he left him, durgan ran off

[Kira (Beth)] ::sighs:: lets go die

[Sweetums (Sean)] Oh, sorry. Malagorn turned him invisible, and he then ran off.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] the guards mysteriosly stopped searching for him

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] gee I wonder why

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] they were working on shoving him into the sewers when we got him

[Kira (Beth)] that's what I was thinking, so why is Bob asking someone to explain where he is?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so, I'm gonna guess they did that

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so, tower

[Rosethorn (Molly)] um, if Durgan was invisible, how did the guards see him to recapture him?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Probably raninto him.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] he might have attacked someone and broke the spell

[Kira (Beth)] he was invisible for 24 hours

[Rosethorn (Molly)] or am I missing something again?

[Kira (Beth)] ah

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] or maybe they have a way to see invisible people

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] they apparently have some rather asskickery magic on their side

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] now are we done with the q and a or are we gonna go storm the tower?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::shrugs, and adjusts new cloak.:: after you all...

[Kira (Beth)] Alright, lets go kick some ass. I have a date with my son.

[DM] A massive double portal of heavily decorated oak guards the entrance to Tower Enoch. The doors are closed. They radiate magic.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::disgueses everyone as normal people and heads on off::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] check and see if that bad boy is trapped please?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Ramone: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [30] 30. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (90) [90] 90!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to DM only)] just double checking her work

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] That means you ::pokes kira::

[Kira (Beth)] lagging

[Kira (Beth) (to GM only)] Kira: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [11] 11. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (95) [95] 95!!!

[Kira (Beth)] done

[DM] no traps

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to DM only)] I notice anything?

[DM] it is locked

[Rosethorn (Molly)] forgive me, but where is everyone??

[DM] apparently by magic

[DM] double click on your character Rose

Molly is receiving the map Floor 1...

Molly has received the map Floor 1.

[DM] you will get the new map

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] perfect, we'll just have to make our own door then.

[Kira (Beth)] ah, then my pick locks will not work?

BiBo!!!!!!!!! is receiving the map Floor 1...

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has received the map Floor 1.

Beth is receiving the map Floor 1...

Beth has received the map Floor 1.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ah, thank you.

Lorie is receiving the map Floor 1...

Lorie has received the map Floor 1.

[DM] I do think this si a good spot to pause for th night

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ramone modified: Combat -

mikE is receiving the map Floor 1...

mikE has received the map Floor 1.

[DM] and pick up with entering the tower first thing next week

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] OKies.

Sean is receiving the map Floor 1...

Sean has received the map Floor 1.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Night all

[Malagorn (mikE)] kk. night all

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] night peeps

[DM] that way you will not feel rushed

[Rosethorn (Molly)] goodnight!!

[DM] have a great night all

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Have a great week... I'll let you know how Ernesto goes :)

[DM] very good job

[Sweetums (Sean)] Night.

[Kira (Beth)] Night, Lor!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Cheers

Lorie has left the game on Fri Sep 01 22:44:29 EDT 2006

[DM] hopefully no flooding

Sean has left the game on Fri Sep 01 22:44:33 EDT 2006

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has left the game on Fri Sep 01 22:44:43 EDT 2006

[Kira (Beth)] I hope not

Beth has left the game on Fri Sep 01 22:44:49 EDT 2006

Molly has left the game on Fri Sep 01 22:44:54 EDT 2006

mikE has left the game on Fri Sep 01 22:44:57 EDT 2006