View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Sep0806

Sep 08 06 - Mindflayer Invasion

[DM] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Sep 08 17:23:41 EDT 2006 ====

Molly has joined the game on Fri Sep 08 17:25:42 EDT 2006

Molly is receiving the map Floor 1...

Molly has received the map Floor 1.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] hallo?

[DM] yes

[Rosethorn (Molly) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Rosethorn modified: Weapon Proficiencies - DELETED: null. DELETED: null. DELETED: null. ADDED: null. ADDED: null. ADDED: null. ADDED: . Non-Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: Languages, ModernW.Com., General, , 1, $kn, +0. ADDED: Languages, ModernElven, General, , 0, $kn, +0.

Molly is receiving the map Robert-Overland01...

Molly has received the map Robert-Overland01.

Molly is receiving the map Floor 1...

Molly has received the map Floor 1.

Client has joined the game on Fri Sep 08 18:42:40 EDT 2006

[DM] Statue East moved 45'10".

[DM] Statue West moved 44'06".

[DM] Statue East moved 6'11".

Beth has joined the game on Fri Sep 08 18:50:50 EDT 2006

[DM (to GM only)] Crossway moved 8'04".

[DM] Sean is here

[DM] setting up now

Lorie has joined the game on Fri Sep 08 19:06:15 EDT 2006

Lorie is receiving the map Floor 1...

Lorie has received the map Floor 1.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ok, hi Lorie and Sean.

[Lorie] hi

[Rosethorn (Molly)] and whoever Client is.

[DM] Hey Lores

[Lorie] Hey BOB :O)

[DM] grins

[DM] ddi you look at the skills more for Rose ?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] yep.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] still have no idea what the heck I'm doing...

[DM] any luck?

[DM] grins

[DM] did you decide you want to learn to read?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] (eyeing grin)

[Rosethorn (Molly)] probably.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] either that or how to get a Great One.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] didn't see that particular ability on the screen though...

[DM] readign and writing should be listed

[DM] as the generic skill

[Rosethorn (Molly)] yeah, they were

[DM] then you add in the notation for Elven

[DM] or Western Common, etc

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ok

Sean has joined the game on Fri Sep 08 19:11:19 EDT 2006

[Client] angel.

[DM] Lorie you and Beth each get the 500 by the way

[Rosethorn (Molly)] good, you two are buying!!

[Kira (Beth)] ok

[Kira (Beth)] wait

[Client] my name is debbie, but if i was a character i would be mystic angel

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ah. nice to meet you, Angel.

[Client] nice to meet you molly

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ;-)

[Kira (Beth)] Hi, Angel

[Client] hello beth

[DM] I reset the xp for everyone

[DM] Kira is almost at 25,000!!!

[Kira (Beth)] HUH???

[Kira (Beth)] When did that happen?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Hey!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

[Client] wow..

[DM] I jsut quietly add things in

[DM] and reset once in a while

[Rosethorn (Molly)] apparently when you wen't looking....

[DM] Kylia is gettign close to 1.25 million

[Rosethorn (Molly)] gotcha, boss!!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Good job, Kylia!!

[Kira (Beth)] WOW!!!

[DM] and Mike and Marco at the gate

[Lorie] SPC :O)

[Lorie] Need to organize dinner here... will be a few

[Lorie] I am away from the keyboard.

[Sean] Hi 8-)

[DM] I think that Kylia might be the highest ever soon

[Kira (Beth)] I would bet so

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Hi, Sean!!

[DM] Only one other person has come close

[mystic angel] be right back everyone..

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ok

[Sean] Greetings and Salutations

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ;-)

[Kira (Beth)] Greetings, Sean

[DM] Mike and Marco are bring up their stuff

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ok

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has joined the game on Fri Sep 08 19:26:03 EDT 2006

[Sean] Mike is playing Whack-a-Mole

[Rosethorn (Molly)] sorry?

BiBo!!!!!!!!! is receiving the map Floor 1...

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has received the map Floor 1.

Sean is receiving the map Floor 1...

Sean has received the map Floor 1.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] wouldn't he rather play Whack-a-Bob??

[DM] no

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] yeah, but he doesn't have a bat

mikE has joined the game on Fri Sep 08 19:27:42 EDT 2006

[Rosethorn (Molly)] well, we can fix that....

[Sweetums (Sean)] Greetings and Salutations from across the room.

[mikE] long time no see.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Definitely.

[mikE] it's been about a minute since i've looked u

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] howdy sean, greetings from right next to you.

[mikE] up

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Hi!!

[Kira (Beth)] hi, boys

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] the weather is great on this side of the room

[Sweetums (Sean)] Hey Bibo! How's the weather from 2 feet over?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] good, send some this way...

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] great, see previous statement

[mikE] pretty good over here.

[Sweetums (Sean)] You type too fast.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yep, I type before you talk. I'm a pretyper

[DM] so moving on

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] kinda like a precog

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] only geekier

[Kira (Beth)] ROFL

[DM] so here is the entrance

[DM] A massive double portal of heavily decorated oak guards the entrance to Tower Enoch. The doors are closed. They radiate magic.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] lovely.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I take it they're staight ahead?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so, stone walls then.

[Sweetums (Sean)] And a heavy oak door.

[Sweetums (Sean)] How big is the door?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Lets head on in

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Passwall: And through the wall I go.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] one moment, geek.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] too late.

[Lorie] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::goes ooba jooba and pokes a hole in the wall::

[Lorie] Evening Mike and Marco :O)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] howdy lorie

[Sweetums (Sean)] Evening.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] that's quite a door.

mikE is receiving the map Floor 1...

mikE has received the map Floor 1.

[mikE] Pepe moved 16'04".

[mikE] Pepe follows Malagorn.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone and Pepe moved 33'00".

[DM] Ramone moved 4'02".

[mikE] Malagorn and Pepe moved 8'07".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Pepe moved 29'04".

[mikE] Pepe moved 5'10".

[mikE] Malagorn and Pepe moved 9'00".

mystic angel has joined the game on Fri Sep 08 19:35:45 EDT 2006

[DM] so you have a hole in the wall and

[DM] This room contains a simple bed, nightstand, desk, bureau, wardrobe, washbasin and portable privy.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ewww

Lorie has left the game on Fri Sep 08 19:36:24 EDT 2006

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay. we walked into Enoch's bedroom. great. he'll be thrilled.

[DM] Room moved 8'07".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] the room is moving?

Lorie has joined the game on Fri Sep 08 19:37:17 EDT 2006

[Kira (Beth)] I hate when that happens!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] time to look through anything that opens

mystic angel has left the game on Fri Sep 08 19:37:30 EDT 2006

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::sigh:: me too. more magical rooms. peachy.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Ramone: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [1] 1. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (90) [90] 90!!!

Lorie is receiving the map Floor 1...

Lorie has received the map Floor 1.

[Sweetums (Sean)] I guess we go in, check the room out.

[DM (to BiBo!!!!!!!!! only)] you do not find anything

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] anything in the desk?

[DM] you going into teh room?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] we checking for any traps first, people?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yep, thas the plan

[Sweetums (Sean)] Might want to have our acquisitions manager check things first.

[Kira (Beth)] *grins*

[Kira (Beth)] How are we going in? Through that hole?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yep

[Sweetums (Sean)] Through the hole.

[Kira (Beth)] Kira moved 27'02".

[Kira (Beth)] Then I want to check for traps

[Kira (Beth)] Kira: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [24] 24. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (95) [95] 95!!!

[DM] well you do not find anything

[Kira (Beth)] hell, sorry, I forgot to make it to you only,

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 7'02".

[DM] brb grab drinks as you decide

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Ramone: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [51] 51. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (90) [90] 90!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::examines the desk::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] after you all...

[DM] how long will that hole last in teh wall?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] hours I think

[Rosethorn (Molly)] sounds like we better move fast...

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] oh the getting out is usually easier than the getting in. Buildings are rarely built to hold things in

[Rosethorn (Molly)] except this on.e

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] shh you. no negging on my vibes

[Kira (Beth)] lol

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I have a feeling it's built for both.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 6'05".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] about 3 hours

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] is how long the hole stays

[DM] ok

[DM] so just so that everyone understands

[DM] it is just after 8 in the morning

[DM] you are standing in the street out side the cult leaders house, and now have a hole in the wall that will be there for the next 3 hours

[DM] what do you watn to do next

[Lorie] can't we stone shape it closed?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Enter the room checking for traps.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] did I find anything in the desk?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Well, I think Bibo can just dispell it.

[Lorie] oh okies then :O)

[DM] nothign of interest

[DM] some writign supplies

[DM] but no letters or anything

[DM] ok

[DM] so

[DM] everyone goign in?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sure, I'll go in.

[]] exactly where are you all?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 18'02".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 7'11".

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 34'09".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] noting in anything that opens or under the bed?

[DM] nothing that you see

[mikE] Malagorn and Pepe moved 17'08".

[Sweetums (Sean)] What are the walls madeof?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] uh huh

[-] hello from debbie's munchkins

[Sweetums (Sean)] The interior walls that is.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] alright ::glances at kira and motions to the door:: Be my guest.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Hi, Debbie's Munchkins!!

[Kira (Beth)] hello debbie's munchkins! ::grins::

[Kira (Beth)] checks for traps on door

[DM] so are you leavign teh hole? dispelling it? you have dispel memorized?

[]] waving..........hello to everyone good and bad....

[Kira (Beth)] Kira moved 2'09".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] oh I was just planning on leaving the hole

[Kira (Beth) (to GM only)] Kira: Find/Remove Traps check:(d100) [86] 86. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (95) [95] 95!!!

[Sean] Hello!

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 3'01".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::looks at Ramone like he's NUTS.::

[DM] Kira moved 19'02".

[DM] no traps

[DM] is locked from this side

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] oh there's a method to my madness

[Kira (Beth) (to DM only)] thank you. forgot to move over there ::sigh::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::sigh:: there better be, cause I'm not doing more time in jail without you, bud.

[Kira (Beth)] Do I need to unlock guys? Does anyone hear anything on the other side of htis door?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] it's probably open

[mystic_angel]] where ia everyone at in the game?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] and you could listen

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] that'd be something you'd do

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 7'08".

[DM] you do not hear anything

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] that answers that

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 9'10".

[Sean] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Is there a keyhole we can look through?

[DM] there is a key in it

[DM] on this side

[Sweetums (Sean)] Okay,

[Kira (Beth)] oh, hell

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 10'07".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Hiya, Munchers, we're trying to explore a tower right now.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Kira, take the key, and take a look through the hole.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] We're just starting out.

[Kira (Beth)] I do so

[Kira (Beth)] what do I see?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] an eye

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::grins::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Munchkins??

[DM] darkness in the hallway

[mikE] a needle

[DM] no lights

[Kira (Beth)] Don't DO taht to me!

[mikE] and then nothing

[Rosethorn (Molly)] anyone got a light?

[Kira (Beth)] brb

[Beth] I am away from the keyboard.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] besides Ramone?

[DM] ok, so you have a dark hallway

[DM] if you look out the keyhole

[DM] you will block the light from goign out to show you what is out there

[Lorie] :: points at the non-humans, including Rose :: dark is good for you

[Sweetums (Sean)] Hey, I'll take a peek.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] sounds good, do that

Sweetums (Sean) takes a peek

[DM] you do not see anything out there it is dark but your infravsion does not pick up anything either

[Sweetums (Sean)] I can't see a thing.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] lets open then

mystic_angel] has left the game on Fri Sep 08 19:59:09 EDT 2006

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::pokes kira::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] she stepped out for a sec.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Don't forget to use the key to unlock the door.

[Sweetums (Sean)] oh.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Well then ...

[Sweetums (Sean)] I'll take the key and unlock the door.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] sounds good, door open

[DM] Sweetums moved 3'07".

[DM] Sweetums moved 1'06".

[DM] Statue East targets Sweetums. Distance: 14'01"

[DM] Combat has begun!

[DM] ROUND: 0

[Rosethorn (Molly)] anybody see anything yet?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yep

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] statues of doomy doom

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ah hell...

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Initiative:(d10+20-+3) [4+20-3] 21

[DM] Statues of black onyx stand at he east and west limits of the crossway. The black forms, carved t resemble gibbering madmen are studded with small bit of cut class. When the glass catches your light the effect resembles a starry night sky.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Initiative:(d10+10-+3-2) [6+10-3-2] 11

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 1'01".

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer: Initiative:(d10(+10-+0)) [9(10-0)] 19

[DM] Statue East: Initiative:(d10+20) [9+20] 29

[mikE] Malagorn: Initiative:(d10-+2+10) [1-2+10] 9

[DM] Statue West: Initiative:(d10+20) [4+20] 24

[DM] Kira: Initiative:(d10+10-+2) [3+10-2] 11

[DM] Rose roll Int

[DM] Intative

[Rosethorn (Molly)] trying

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: INT check: (d20) [9] 9. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (11) [11] 11!!!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] that it?

[DM] o

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] nope

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] initiative, not intelligence

[Rosethorn (Molly)] damn

[Beth] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] try again

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Initiative:(d10-+0+10) [7-0+10] 17

[Rosethorn (Molly)] that it?

[Kira (Beth)] that's it

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yeppers

[Rosethorn (Molly)] my computer's being squirrelly at the moment. sorry, guys.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] aaand that should be everyone

[DM] yes it is

[DM] ROUND: 1

[DM] A magic mouth appears on the mouth of the statue and says: “Uninvited guests in Tower Enoch should expect brutal repulsion and ultimately death.”

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Malagorn

[Lorie] :: cheers ::

[Rosethorn (Molly)] peachy

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] huh, that's a new way of saying turn back or die.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] any chance we can talk about this??

[Sweetums (Sean)] Must have spent at least 35c for those words

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] not with a magic mouth. it's sorta programmed to say that

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] it'd be about as good as arguing with a vcr recording

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Ramone

[Rosethorn (Molly)] have a few beers over negotiations?? I'll even buy...

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::snaps fingers:: damn.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 9'03".

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Kira

[Kira (Beth)] What's to do here? wait and see?

[mikE] so, how's it going, lizzie?

[Sweetums (Sean)] You'll have to wait until I move out of the way.

[Kira (Beth)] ::resists temptation to turn mikE's tongue into lizard bait

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Rosethorn

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: holding casting for the moment, scanning the room for murder slits or something equally romantic ::

[DM] nothign that you see so far

[DM] that all Lor?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] as I said ...I'm holding for the moment

[DM] INIT: 21 GOING: Sweetums

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 8'04".

[Sean] Sweetums targets Statue East. Distance: 5'11"

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Giant-kin 2handed sword: (13-(d20+3+1)) [13-(11+3+1)] -2. PROBABLY HITS Statue East (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[DM] that is a miss

[Rosethorn (Molly)] sorry?

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Dagger/Dirk: (13-(d20+3+3)) [13-(19+3+3)] -12. PROBABLY HITS Statue East (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Damage v L: Dagger/Dirk: (1d3+7+5) [3+7+5] 15 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Statue East

[DM] that hits

[DM (to GM only)] Statue East's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 65 (-15) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] INIT: 24 GOING: Statue West

[DM] Statue West targets Sweetums. Distance: 38'11"

[DM] Statue West moved 33'03".

[Kira (Beth)] uh oh

[DM] Statue West: Attack #1: Punch: (7-(d20+0)) [7-(6+0)] 1. Probably MISSES Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)

[DM] INIT: 29 GOING: Statue East

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ah hell. they move.

[DM] Statue East: Attack #1: Punch: (7-(d20+0)) [7-(17+0)] -10. PROBABLY HITS Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[DM] Statue East: Damage v L: Punch: (3d8) [(2+2+8)] 12 added to Sweetums

[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 50 (-12) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] ROUND: 2

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Malagorn

[DM] so Sweetums is in between them

[DM] damn

[Kira (Beth)] ::turns biting lip:: um, this doesn't look good

[DM] sorry forgot to apply damage to Swetums

[DM] the one is blockign the doorway

[mikE] Malagorn targets Statue West. Distance: 22'11"

[DM] Statue West: Damage v L: Punch: (3d8) [(2+4+1)] 7 added to Sweetums

[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 43 (-7) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] ok,

[mikE] Malagorn: Magic Missile: (5d4) [(2+2+2+1+4)] 11+5 Damage. Use of the magic missile spell creates up to five missiles of magical energy that dart forth from the wizard's fingertip and unerringly strike their target. This includes enemy creatures in a melee. The target creature must be seen or otherwise detected to be hit, however, so near-total concealment, such as that offered by arrow slits, can render the spell ineffective. Likewise, the caster must be able to identify the target. He cannot direct a magic missile to "Strike the commander of the legion," unless he can single out the commander from the rest of the soldiers. Specific parts of a creature cannot be singled out. Inanimate objects (locks, etc.) cannot be damaged by the spell, and any attempt to do so wastes the missiles to no effect. Against creatures, each missile inflicts 1d4+1 points of damage. For every two extra levels of experience, the wizard gains an additional missile--he has two at 3rd level, three at 5th level, four at 7th level, etc., up to a total of five missiles at 9th level. If the wizard has multiple missile capability, he can have them strike a single target creature or several creatures, as desired. added to Statue West

[DM] there we go Mal

[DM (to GM only)] Statue West: No adjustments made

[DM] no affect

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Ramone

[Rosethorn (Molly)] just a thought here, guys.

[Rosethorn (Molly)] use non-magical weapons ONLY.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Mirror Image: There's (1d4+1) [4+1] 5 more of me now.

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Kira

[Kira (Beth)] huh boy

[Rosethorn (Molly)] everything magical we've tried on these guys all along has had very little effect.

[Kira (Beth)] do you all want me to give it a shot, or get the heck outta the way?

[Sweetums (Sean)] If you have a magical weapon, go for it.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] prolly get out of the way, seems magic is needed to be hurting em

[Kira (Beth)] Kira moved 2'08".

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Rosethorn

[Rosethorn (Molly)] okay, I'll let you wizards have a go.

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Statue East. Distance: 21'04"

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Agannazar's Scorcher: (3d6) [(2+6+3)] 11 Damage. "Tag! You're it and while you're at take that! For the next (2) [2] 2 rounds a jet 2 feet wide and 60 feet long burns you for points of dmge no save, others in the path save vs spell or take (2d8) [(4+3)] 7 save for half" added to Statue East

[DM] can not do that Kylia

[DM] there is a wall there

[DM] you would have to go through Rose and Kira to hit the other one

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Sorry...not seeing the wall BOB

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Or the orange thing is a door?

[DM] the thin black link there

[DM] yes that is a door

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: frowns :: Oh...okies... I move instead.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] D'OH! :: facepalm::

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Kylia Wolfslayer modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 4 -- Current: 5 (4).

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 36'01".

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 21'11".

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer no longer targets Statue East.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] If I would have raelized that I would have moved ..... okies sorry all

[DM] INIT: 21 GOING: Sweetums

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 10'00".

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Dagger/Dirk: (13-(d20+3+3)) [13-(9+3+3)] -2. PROBABLY HITS Statue East (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Dagger/Dirk: (13-(d20+3+3)) [13-(12+3+3)] -5. PROBABLY HITS Statue East (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Dagger/Dirk: (13-(d20+3+3)) [13-(7+3+3)] 0. PROBABLY HITS Statue East (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[DM] Sweetums moved 9'09".

[DM] Sweetums moved 14'07".

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums moved 0'11".

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Damage v L: Dagger/Dirk: (1d3+7+5) [2+7+5] 14 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Statue East

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Damage v L: Dagger/Dirk: (1d3+7+5) [2+7+5] 14 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Statue East

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Damage v L: Dagger/Dirk: (1d3+7+5) [1+7+5] 13 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Statue East

[DM (to GM only)] Statue East's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (-41) - Heavily Wounded

[DM] INIT: 24 GOING: Statue West

Darkla has joined the game on Fri Sep 08 20:26:15 EDT 2006

Darkla is receiving the map Floor 1...

Darkla has received the map Floor 1.

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Bob is having a few issues.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Combat is on hold for a bit

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ok

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] SPC --> I vote YEAH for the blog BTW :)

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] back

[Rosethorn (Molly)] hi

[DM] Statue West: Attack #1: Punch: (7-(d20+0)) [7-(15+0)] -8. PROBABLY HITS Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[DM] Statue West: Damage v L: Punch: (3d8) [(4+3+4)] 11 added to Sweetums

[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 32 (-11) - Moderately Wounded

[DM] INIT: 29 GOING: Statue East

[DM] Statue East: Attack #1: Punch: (7-(d20+0)) [7-(19+0)] -12. PROBABLY HITS Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[DM] Statue East: Damage v L: Punch: (3d8) [(6+4+7)] 17 added to Sweetums

[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 15 (-17) - Massively Wounded

[DM] ROUND: 3

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Malagorn

[DM] ok, there we go

[Darkla] hi guys here but not all there!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Hi, Darkla!!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Sounds like the rest of us on a normal basis....

[Rosethorn (Molly)] (at least for me...)

[Darkla] Had three major siezures last week, still linda recovering.

[DM] sorry for that darkla

[mikE] Malagorn and Pepe moved 10'01".

[Darkla] All on one day and in a matter of an hour

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Ramone

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I'm sorry. I hope you're feeling a little better.

[Sweetums (Sean)] Lorie-> Okay, have any ideas for the name?

[Kira (Beth)] oh, boy! That's rough!

[Darkla] been three years since the last major siezure. hope it is longer before the next one.

[Kira (Beth)] Sweetums!!! NO!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] me too.

[Darkla] Name: Baalthazaar!!

[Kira (Beth)] I can understand wishing/hoping for that

[DM] ?

[DM] ramone?

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Sweetums! Get OUT of there!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Kira-> No,not changing my name. Something else Lorie and I are talking about.

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ((SPC --> Hmmm.... Saltmine Chronicles :O) or something equally sweet ))

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] "He doesn't really have a choice, I want everyone to start beating the ever living jeebus out of the one at the door as soon as my spell goes off."

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Statue West. Distance: 8'10"

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Stone to flesh: Live!

[DM] Statue West: Magical Spell save: (d20) [8] 8. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (8) [8] 8!!!

[Rosethorn (Molly)] will do.

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Kira

[Kira (Beth)] Does that mean it didn't work?

[Beth] Kira targets Statue West. Distance: 5'11"

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ::sighs:: looks like it.

[Kira (Beth)] Kira: Attack #1: Knife: (17-(d20++1)-2) [17-(14+1)-2] 0 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]. PROBABLY HITS Statue West (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[DM] and yes that hits Kira

[DM] it turns into a large fleshy statue

[Kira (Beth)] Kira: Damage v L: Knife: (d3++2) [3+2] 5 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Statue West

[DM (to GM only)] Statue West's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 75 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Rosethorn

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 7'05".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 4'06".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 3'04".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 5'02".

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn moved 6'01".

[DM] Rosethorn targets Statue West. Distance: 7'05"

[Rosethorn (Molly)] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Long Sword: (14-(d20+1)) [14-(6+1)] 7. Probably MISSES Statue West (AC FINAL: 0)

[Rosethorn (Molly)] I take it that's it?

[DM] yes

[DM] that is it

[Rosethorn (Molly)] ok

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Attack #1: Faithful Balance: (9-(d20+3)) [9-(20+3)] -14 [CRITICAL HIT]

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Damage v L: Faithful Balance: (3d6+11) [(3+6+4)+11] 24 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] goooo kylia

[Kira (Beth)] YYAAAYY

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Roll #1: (d12) [12] 12

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] ...and BOB... *BAMF* Tjat

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] fricker fracker firecracker sis boom ba! Kylia kylia rah rah rah!!!!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] That is a knockdown my friend :O)

[DM] INIT: 21 GOING: Sweetums

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Dagger/Dirk: (13-(d20+3+3)) [13-(17+3+3)] -10. PROBABLY HITS Statue East (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Attack #1: Dagger/Dirk: (13-(d20+3+3)) [13-(1+3+3)] 6. Probably MISSES Statue East (AC FINAL: 0)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] and a crit reroll the tohit

[Kira (Beth)] Resists urge to hug Kylia

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Roll #1: (d20) [17] 17

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] that hits as well I'm guessing?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Damage v L: Faithful Balance: (3d6+11) [(1+1+6)+11] 19 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED]

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Roll #1: (d12) [9] 9

[DM] yes

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Awwhhhh shucks... don't think that's two knockdowns ;o)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] remember to target ;)

[DM] trying to add it in becausse you did not target

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Ahhh... yeah, I didn't re-roll the sword... sorry

[DM (to GM only)] Statue West's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (-45) - Heavily Wounded

[DM] Statue West: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [7] 7. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (5) [5] 5!!!

[DM] so no knockdown

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :X

[DM] and Sweetums that is a hit

[Sweetums (Sean)] Sweetums: Damage v L: Dagger/Dirk: (1d3+7+5) [2+7+5] 14 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Statue East

[DM (to GM only)] Statue East's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-14) - Massively Wounded

Molly has left the game on Fri Sep 08 20:45:32 EDT 2006

[DM] INIT: 24 GOING: Statue West

[DM] Statue West: Attack #1: Punch: (7-(d20+0)) [7-(6+0)] 1. Probably MISSES Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)

[DM] INIT: 29 GOING: Statue East

[DM] Statue East: Attack #1: Punch: (7-(d20+0)) [7-(19+0)] -12. PROBABLY HITS Sweetums (AC FINAL: -1)!!!

[DM] Statue East: Damage v L: Punch: (3d8) [(3+8+7)] 18 added to Sweetums

[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-18) - Dying

[DM] ROUND: 4

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Malagorn

[DM] and the Satue turns back to Stone

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Ramone

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] is that a magical sword there kylia?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] :: nods ::

[DM] Lorie you should move forward if you are using a sword

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 2'09".

[DM] you have rose ramone kylia and kira all in the doorway

[Kira (Beth)] I'm to the side of the doorway

mikE has edited Malagorn's effects.

[mikE] ::Mal goes bye bye. Ya ya ya ya ya::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Telekinesis: 200 lbs go do what I want

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::summons his dagger from sweetums::

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Kira

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Rosethorn

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Bob, can I get past the statue to Sweetums?

[DM] no

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] you can if you smash it :)

Molly has joined the game on Fri Sep 08 20:51:39 EDT 2006

Molly is receiving the map Floor 1...

Molly has received the map Floor 1.

[DM] ideas kylia?

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Okay... hmmm...

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Sword is probably not a great idea versus the stone... but...

[Kira (Beth)] brb

[Beth] I am away from the keyboard.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] if it's magical should be fine

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] beats dying

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Attack #1: Faithful Balance: (9-(d20+3)) [9-(9+3)] -3

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] target ;)

[DM] you have to target Lorie

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Hmmm... I must have clicked off it

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Statue West. Distance: 7'03"

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer no longer targets Statue West.

[Lorie] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Statue West. Distance: 7'03"

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Attack #1: Faithful Balance: (9-(d20+3)) [9-(11+3)] -5. PROBABLY HITS Statue West (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Damage v L: Faithful Balance: (3d6+11) [(5+6+1)+11] 23 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Statue West

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Roll #1: (d12) [8] 8

[Molly] I am away from the keyboard.

[DM (to GM only)] Statue West's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (-23) - Massively Wounded

[DM] INIT: 21 GOING: Sweetums

[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -4 (-1) - Dying

[Sweetums (Sean)] I think I'lljust lie here and bleed quietly.

[DM] INIT: 24 GOING: Statue West

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] good, nothing worse than a loud bleeder

[DM] Rose, Ramone, Kyia and Kira all need to make saves versus spell please

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Magical Spell save: (d20) [15] 15. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (11) [11] 11!!!

[DM (to GM only)] Statue West's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 80 (73) - Unharmed

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Magical Spell save: (d20) [5] 5. PROBABLY FAILS against (10) [10] 10

[DM] Ramone and Kylia can make an intuition check at a minus 4

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] what bastard is casting mud to stone?

[DM] we can see that Ramone made his check

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: INU check: (d20) [11] 11. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (18) [18] 18!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] :)

[Molly] I am back at the keyboard.

[Molly] what's a spell versus save thing?

[DM] Kira: Magical Spell save: (d20) [13] 13. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (12) [12] 12!!!

[DM] like you roll your attack

[DM] you make a saving throw

[DM] roll the one for spells

[Molly] Rosethorn: Magical Spell save: (d20) [3] 3. PROBABLY FAILS against (+12) [12] 12

[Molly] that one?

[DM] so Kylia and Rose are both SLOWED

[DM] which means you move at half speed, etc.

[DM] INIT: 29 GOING: Statue East

[DM] ROUND: 5

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Malagorn

[mikE] Malagorn: Teleport: a

[DM] and Malagon disapears

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Ramone

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Kira

[Molly] Rosethorn moved 1'07".

[Molly] Rosethorn no longer targets Statue West.

[Molly] Rosethorn targets Rosethorn. Distance: 0'00"

[Molly] Rosethorn targets Statue West. Distance: 6'00"

[Molly] Rosethorn: Attack #1: Long Sword: (14-(d20+1)) [14-(14+1)] -1. PROBABLY HITS Statue West (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[DM] sorry

[DM] that is a miss Rose

[DM] good try, sorry

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Rosethorn

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Molly] it missed?

[DM] Rose you just to not have a powerful enough magic weapon to hit it

[Molly] ah

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Attack #1: Faithful Balance: (9-(d20+3)) [9-(5+3)] 1. Probably MISSES Statue West (AC FINAL: 0)

[DM] INIT: 21 GOING: Sweetums

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] it turned back to stone is all

[Molly] okay

[Sweetums (Sean)] bleed bleed bleed

[DM] INIT: 24 GOING: Statue West

[DM] you can hope to sneak past it, but you would then be subject to atacks by the other one

[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -5 (-1) - Dying

[DM] INIT: 29 GOING: Statue East

[DM (to GM only)] Statue East's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 80 (70) - Unharmed

[DM] ROUND: 6

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Malagorn

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Ramone

[Beth] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, they don't seem to try to swing through this door

[Kira (Beth)] sorry I was gone for a bit,

[Kira (Beth)] anything I need to do?

[Molly] dog chase again?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] but someone's healing the bastards....

[DM] no, you are ok, I rolled the saves for you

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] not gonna get anywhere with that happening.

[Molly] you guys should rename that creek after Duffer...

[Kira (Beth)] no

[Kira (Beth)] other things this time

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 3'07".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Wall of Stone: And up a wall goes

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Kira

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Rosethorn

[Molly] what now?

[DM] nothing

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well, at least we only have to worry about one for the moment

[Molly] okay....

[DM] you really can not do anything at this point

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Attack #1: Faithful Balance: (9-(d20+3)) [9-(13+3)] -7. PROBABLY HITS Statue West (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Kylia Wolfslayer: Damage v L: Faithful Balance: (3d6+11) [(2+1+6)+11] 20 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Statue West

[Kylia Wolfslayer (Lorie)] Roll #1: (d12) [7] 7

[DM (to GM only)] Statue West's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 60 (-20) - Lightly Wounded

[Kira (Beth)] What do we have to do here to get these blasted things permanently dead?

[Molly] wizards?

[Kira (Beth)] There has to be a source

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] there's a caster somewhere

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] possibly invisible

[DM] INIT: 21 GOING: Sweetums

[Sweetums (Sean)] "So, what's your name, little girl?" "Carol Anne. We head towards the light."

[DM] INIT: 24 GOING: Statue West

[Kira (Beth)] we had this same problem in the sewers

[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-1) - Dying

[Kira (Beth)] ::face starts to drip tears::

Lorie has left the game on Fri Sep 08 21:20:54 EDT 2006

[Molly] ::rubbing forehead::

[DM] INIT: 29 GOING: Statue East

[DM] ROUND: 7

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Malagorn

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Ramone

[Molly] everything magical that we tried in the sewers didn't work.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] (1d10) [2] 2

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Kira

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Rosethorn

[Kira (Beth)] There's magic and then there's magical weapons

[Molly] okay

[DM] click done rose

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Molly] kylia left for some reason.

[DM] INIT: 21 GOING: Sweetums

[DM] yeah I know she was sick

[Molly] ok

[Kira (Beth)] I hope she'll be ok

[Molly] me too

[DM] she has an approintment tomorrow

[Kira (Beth)] good

[DM] I am looking to see what Kylia has to cast

[Molly] good

[Molly] ok

[Darkla] I Had a EEG today. Had to be Sleep deprived for it, so had to stay up all night last night.

[Darkla] so I VERY tired.

[Kira (Beth)] oh, that's no fun

[Kira (Beth)] yes, I imagine so

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] sleep deprived?

[Molly] ouch

[Molly] I'm gonna guess you're not staying up for Leno tonight?

[Darkla] So I've not slept since wenesday night.

[Darkla] I want to sleep right now.

[Molly] that sounds like a good idea, Darkla.

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer: Strength of Stone: This spell grants supernatural strength to the recipient by raising his Strength score by 1d4 points or to a minimum of 16, whichever is higher. Each 10% of exceptional Strength counts as 1 point, so a character with a Strength of 17 could be raised as high as an 18/30, but no higher. Both the priest and the recipient must be in contact with solid stone or earth when the spell is cast—standing on the ground will do nicely, but flying or swimming will not. The spell lasts for 3 rounds plus 1 round per caster level or until the subject loses contact with the earth. Obviously, this can happen in a number of ways, including being picked up or grappled by a larger creature, being knocked through the air by an impact or explosion, or even being magically moved in some fashion. The material components are a chip of granite and a hair from a giant.

[Darkla] And its time to take my meds, so they will make me more tired.

[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -7 (-1) - Dying

[Kira (Beth)] you probably should sleep...

[DM] INIT: 24 GOING: Statue West

[DM] INIT: 29 GOING: Statue East

[DM] ROUND: 8

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Malagorn

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Ramone

[DM] so Kylia cast a spell to increase her strength and is goign to try to push the statue out of the way

[DM] which means someoen will have to run out to sweetums

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] mind letting me slip by rose?

[DM] as she will not be able to

[Molly] Rosethorn moved 10'11".

[Darkla] Yeah, I should.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 1'03".

[Molly] that help?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (charged): (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(6+5+0)] 4. Probably MISSES Statue West (AC FINAL: 0)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (charged): (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(20+5+0)] -10 [CRITICAL HIT]

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (charged): (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(7+5+0)] 3. Probably MISSES Statue West (AC FINAL: 0)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Damage v L: Black Death (charged): (1d3*4+(5++0)*4) [3*4+(5+0)*4] 32 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Statue West

[DM (to GM only)] Statue West's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-32) - Heavily Wounded

[Molly] pleasant dreams, Darkla.

[Molly] reve bien.

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Kira

[Darkla] yeah, thanks.

[Darkla] Maybe next week I can hang around longer.

[Darkla] At least not fall asleep and bang my head on the keyboard.

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Rosethorn

[Molly] ;-) hope you sleep past noon tomorrow.

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[Darkla] Not likely. Supposed to go to Buffalo tomorrow.

[DM] so Kylia pushes up into its face

[DM] trying to force it backwards

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 2'03".

[Darkla] Oh, and they finally Caught Bucky Phillips!!

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer: Bend Bars/Lift Gate check: (d100) [63] 63. PROBABLY FAILS against (50) [50] 50

[Molly] good!

[Darkla] Just an hour away from my house!

[Molly] but I'm sorry you won't get to sleep in.

[Molly] yikes!!

[DM] Statue West: Paralysis, Poison or Death save: (d20) [19] 19. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (5) [5] 5!!!

[Darkla] AWESOME!!

[DM] Roll #1: (d6) [3] 3

[DM] Statue West moved 2'11".

[DM] so she was not able to knock it down

[DM] but was able to shift him back 3 feet

[Darkla] Good night all!

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 3'11".

[Molly] Goodnight!!

[Kira (Beth)] night, Darkla!

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Rosethorn

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

Darkla has left the game on Fri Sep 08 21:35:03 EDT 2006

[DM] ok, rose

[Molly] uh oh.

[DM] you can run out there now

[DM] if you want to get to sweetums

[DM] and stop him from bleeding

[Molly] oh okay

[DM] you can not bring him back up

[Molly] can I try the healing thing?

[DM] but you can bind his wounds to stop him from bleeding anymore

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yep, just go over there and bind

[Molly] or what?

[Molly] Rosethorn moved 11'08".

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Kylia Wolfslayer. Distance: 0'00"

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer no longer targets Statue West. Distance: 3'07"

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Statue West. Distance: 3'07"

[Molly] now what?

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer: Attack #1: Faithful Balance: (9-(d20+3)) [9-(10+3)] -4. PROBABLY HITS Statue West (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer: Damage v L: Faithful Balance: (3d6+11) [(3+6+2)+11] 22 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Statue West

[DM (to GM only)] Statue West's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-22) - Massively Wounded

[DM] INIT: 21 GOING: Sweetums

[DM] INIT: 24 GOING: Statue West

[DM] and Rose stops his bleeding

[Sweetums (Sean)] bleed bleed bleed to death

[DM] with two rounds of life left

[Sweetums (Sean)] oh

[Molly] rose does?

[Molly] thank Somebody!

[Sweetums (Sean)] ((I'd thank you, but I' currently unconscience))

[DM] Statue West: Attack #1: Punch: (7-(d20+0)) [7-(5+0)] 2

[Molly] how'd I do that?

[DM] Statue West targets Kylia Wolfslayer. Distance: 3'07"

[DM] Statue West: Attack #1: Punch: (7-(d20+0)) [7-(12+0)] -5. PROBABLY HITS Kylia Wolfslayer (AC FINAL: -3)!!!

[DM] Statue West: Damage v SM: Punch: (3d8) [(3+8+1)] 12 added to Kylia Wolfslayer

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 63 (-12) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] INIT: 29 GOING: Statue East

[DM] ROUND: 9

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Malagorn

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Ramone

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 7'10".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (charged): (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(18+5+0)] -8. PROBABLY HITS Statue West (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Damage v L: Black Death (charged): (1d3*4+(5++0)*4) [2*4+(5+0)*4] 28 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Statue West

[DM (to GM only)] Statue West's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -22 (-28) - Dead

[Kira (Beth)] but, he ain't gonna stay dead, is he?

[DM] he is not bleeding but he is uncouncious

[Molly] dothey ever around here?

[Kira (Beth)] I meant the statue

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] we can hope that whoever is casting that spell ran out by now and that that wall stays up

[Kira (Beth)] I'm hoping we can save sweetums

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] he's fine so long as nothing else happens to him

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] just needs some time to recover is all

[Molly] let's get outta here before Cutie-Pie gets undead.

[DM] what are you going to do?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 11'02".

[Molly] can we heal Sweetums?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: See invisibility: I see you!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] not with kylia a round behind unless bob decides to be nice

[DM] that circle behind you is a circular stairs goign up

[Kira (Beth)] Molly has healing also, I believe

[Molly] Great One?

[DM] but you do not see anyone invis in either of these hallways

[DM] and no, Rose can not heal him

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yeah, but we need the magical variety to get him up

[DM] to bring him back up needs magic for that

[Kira (Beth)] ah

[Molly] apparently, I've already done what I can.

[DM] yes you did a good job

[DM] you saved him from dying

[Molly] thank you.

[Molly] just wish I knew how I did it.

[DM] by getting to him

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] tied some bandages to make sure he didn't bleed out

[DM] whenever someone is unconcious

[DM] they bleed at one point per round until they die

[DM] you got to him

[DM] and stopped him from bleeding anymore

[Molly] THAT'S IT????

[DM] you do nto have magic to cast to heal him

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] it's the best you can do.

[DM] but you stopped him from bleeding to death

[Molly] then what is my healing proficiency all about??

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] it's about treating wounded naturally,

[DM] to heal him before he drops uncouncious

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] aka, bandages and such

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] it's like you know first aid

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer targets Sweetums. Distance: 8'11"

[Molly] okay

[Molly] thank you.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] he'd heal from a wound the same as a normal person would in real life

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] but you know how to treat them to avoid infection and such

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer: Anti-Vermin Barrier: "Ewww! Nasty Vermin... be gone from my sight! With this spell, the caster creates an invisible force field that repels nonmagical insects, rodents, spiders, snakes, worms, and similar vermin of less than 1 Hit Die. The spell has no effect on giant-sized versions of these creatures unless they are less than 1 Hit Die. The barrier affects summoned creatures such as those called by a summon insects spell. Vermin in the area of effect when the spell is cast are not affected; however, if these creatures exit the area, they cannot return. Duration: (13) [13] 13 hours, Area of Effect: (10*(13)) [10*(13)] 130-ft.cube. Saving Throw: None added to Sweetums

[Molly] so I WAS able to help him??

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] yep

[Sweetums (Sean)] ((yes you did))

[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -111 (-104) - Dead

[Molly] ::sigh of relief::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] you treated him to make sure he didn't get worse

[Sweetums (Sean)] Wow! That's a bright light up ahead!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] and that was bob being silly

[DM] Sweetums's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (112) - Massively Wounded

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ignore that

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] :)

[Molly] that's not what I wanted to see.

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Kira

[Kira (Beth)] scared me for a moment

[Kira (Beth)] bad bob bad bob

[DM] chuckles

[Sweetums (Sean)] No biscuit foryou!

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Rosethorn

[Molly] ::considering skewering the Great One::

[DM] Rosethorn moved 10'02".

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[DM] Kylia Wolfslayer moved 11'08".

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Rosethorn

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[DM] INIT: 21 GOING: Sweetums

[DM] Sweetums moved 11'11".

[Sweetums (Sean)] um ...what hit me

[Sweetums (Sean)] ?

[DM] INIT: 29 GOING: Statue East

[DM] ROUND: 10

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Malagorn

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Ramone

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone moved 10'02".

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::knocks::

[DM] no answer

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Ramone: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [7] 7. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (90) [90] 90!!!

[DM (to BiBo!!!!!!!!! only)] nothing

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] we staying in combat?

[DM] for now yes, but just so that everyone knows what is happening

[DM] there are no unfriendlys in view

[Kira (Beth)] in view... those are the key words

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] okies

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Kira

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well we know they're somewhere

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Rosethorn

[Molly] there's some good news.

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[DM] INIT: 21 GOING: Sweetums

[DM] INIT: 29 GOING: Statue East

[Molly] ::checking Sweetums bandages:: how ya doing, buddy?

[DM] ROUND: 11

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Malagorn

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Ramone

[Sweetums (Sean)] Ouch.

[Sweetums (Sean)] That hurt.

[Molly] ::chuckles:: I'll bet. You had us a tad worried back there.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::pops open the door::

[Kira (Beth)] Pats large furry friend

[DM] This room contains a simple bed, nightstand, desk, bureau, wardrobe, washbasin and portable privy.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so, same room essentially?

[DM] nods

[Molly] any more friends??

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Kira

[DM] so is the group getting into a room and staying there? or ?

[DM] you are missing Malagorn

[Sweetums (Sean)] I've vote going back to the house

[Sweetums (Sean)] But that's me.

[DM] you hvae a walking wounded Sweetums

[DM] and Kylia is out of sorts

[Kira (Beth)] I personally think giong back is a great idea'

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I'll be back in oh... twenty minutes

[Molly] Ramone!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::grins::

[Molly] where are you going?

[DM] I am away from the keyboard.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::whistles and disappears::

[Kira (Beth)] Ramone!!!

[Molly] ::sighs:: dammit.

[Kira (Beth)] Dammit!!! I HATE it when he does that!

[Molly] now we've got TWO wizards MIA.

[Molly] well, since he's gone now, I'm not sure moving Sweetums and Kylia back to the house is such a good idea.

[Molly] I think a better idea might be to move these two to the other room and wait for them to come back.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!) (to GM only)] Ramone: Find/remove traps check:(d100) [17] 17. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (90) [90] 90!!!

[DM] Ramone moved 9'11".

[Molly] we run into the chance of being spotted or attacked if we try to go back through town by one of the patrols, or some townspeople.

[DM] I am back at the keyboard.

[DM] so Ramone turns invis

[DM] and goes up the stairs

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has edited Ramone's effects.

[DM] and get hit by

[DM] Enoch moved 2'04".

[DM] Enoch moved 0'11".

[DM] Enoch targets Ramone. Distance: 3'04"

[DM] Enoch: Lightning Bolt: "From the heavens above, let the thunder move you! Upon casting this spell, I releases a powerful stroke of electrical energy that inflicts (10d6) [(1+3+6+3+2+2+4+4+4+1)] 30 points of damage to each creature within its area of effect. Range: (40+10*) [40+10*] -1 yds. A successful saving throw vs. spell reduces this damage to half. The bolt begins at a range and height decided by me and streaks outward in a direct line from me. The lightning bolt may set fire to combustibles, sunder wooden doors, splinter up to a half-foot thickness of stone, and melt metals with a low melting point (lead, gold, copper, silver, bronze). Saving throws must be rolled for objects that withstand the full force of a stroke (see the fireball spell). If the damage caused to an interposing barrier shatters or breaks through it (i.e., the saving throw fails), the bolt continues. A bolt can breach (1) [1] 1 inch of wood or (0.5) [0.5] 0 an inch of stone, up to a maximum of 1 foot of wood or half a foot of stone. The lightning bolt's area of effect is chosen by me: either a forked bolt 10 feet wide and 40 feet long or a single bolt 5 feet wide and 80 feet long. If a bolt cannot reach its full length, because of an unyielding barrier (such as a stone wall), the lightning bolt rebounds from the barrier toward me, ending only when it reaches its full length." added to Ramone

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 39 (-30) - Moderately Wounded

[Molly] ah hell.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Magical Spell save: (d20) [4] 4. PROBABLY FAILS against (11) [11] 11

[Molly] RAMONE!!!!!

[Kira (Beth)] hell, we can't see him so, we don't know what happened,

[Kira (Beth)] can we hear anyting?

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] you prolly hear the lighitning

[Molly] no, but I sure heard that.

[DM] you can not see but you can hear a lightning bolt go off

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] good thing he can see invis, do I see him?

[Kira (Beth)] Crap,

[Molly] ::sighs:: shit.

[DM] yes you can see each other

[Molly] ::goes to the door:: they know we're here anyway.

[DM] you are both on teh stairs

[DM] Enoch: Initiative:(d10+10) [9+10] 19

[DM] ROUND: 12

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Malagorn

[Molly] ::yells at Ramone:: WHERE ARE YOU??

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Ramone

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Enoch. Distance: 3'04"

[DM] debating what actually happened there

[DM] Ramone moved 1'01".

BiBo!!!!!!!!! is receiving the map Floor 2...

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has received the map Floor 2.

[DM] ok, so you get to that point going up the stair at thsi point

[Molly] sorry?

[DM] if you want to see what his happenind Molly or beth

[DM] you can click on ramone to load that new map

[DM] but you technically do not see this

[DM] you are in teh room down stairs

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] so, I stabity at him, keeping him from casting

[BiBo!!!!!!!!!] Ramone targets Enoch. Distance: 4'04"

Molly is receiving the map Floor 2...

Molly has received the map Floor 2.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death: (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(1+5+0)] 9. Probably MISSES Enoch (AC FINAL: 2)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death: (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(16+5+0)] -6. PROBABLY HITS Enoch (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Damage v SM: Black Death: (1d4+5++0) [1+5+0] 6 [ROLL WAS MODIFIED] added to Enoch

[DM (to GM only)] Enoch's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 45 (-6) - Lightly Wounded

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Kira

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Rosethorn

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Enoch

[DM] Enoch: Fireball: Feel the fire (10d6) [(2+1+5+3+1+5+3+5+1+3)] 29. Range: 10 yds. + 10 yds./level. Area of Effect: 20-ft. radius

[DM] Enoch: Lightning Bolt: "From the heavens above, let the thunder move you! Upon casting this spell, I releases a powerful stroke of electrical energy that inflicts (10d6) [(5+1+2+6+4+4+1+6+5+1)] 35 points of damage to each creature within its area of effect. Range: (40+10*) [40+10*] -1 yds. A successful saving throw vs. spell reduces this damage to half. The bolt begins at a range and height decided by me and streaks outward in a direct line from me. The lightning bolt may set fire to combustibles, sunder wooden doors, splinter up to a half-foot thickness of stone, and melt metals with a low melting point (lead, gold, copper, silver, bronze). Saving throws must be rolled for objects that withstand the full force of a stroke (see the fireball spell). If the damage caused to an interposing barrier shatters or breaks through it (i.e., the saving throw fails), the bolt continues. A bolt can breach (1) [1] 1 inch of wood or (0.5) [0.5] 0 an inch of stone, up to a maximum of 1 foot of wood or half a foot of stone. The lightning bolt's area of effect is chosen by me: either a forked bolt 10 feet wide and 40 feet long or a single bolt 5 feet wide and 80 feet long. If a bolt cannot reach its full length, because of an unyielding barrier (such as a stone wall), the lightning bolt rebounds from the barrier toward me, ending only when it reaches its full length."

[DM] Roll #1: (d6) [1] 1, Roll #2: (d6) [2] 2, Roll #3: (d6) [5] 5, Roll #4: (d6) [3] 3, Roll #5: (d6) [1] 1, Roll #6: (d6) [6] 6

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Rod, Staff or Wand save: (d20) [11] 11. PROBABLY FAILS against (14) [14] 14

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (-18) - Heavily Wounded

[DM] INIT: 21 GOING: Sweetums

[DM] INIT: 29 GOING: Statue East

[DM] ROUND: 13

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Malagorn

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Ramone

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (charged): (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(7+5+0)] 3. Probably MISSES Enoch (AC FINAL: 2)

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Attack #1: Black Death (charged): (15-(d20+5++0)) [15-(3+5+0)] 7. Probably MISSES Enoch (AC FINAL: 2)

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Kira

Molly is receiving the map Floor 1...

Molly has received the map Floor 1.

[Molly] :: yells again at Ramone:: WHERE ARE YOU, RAMONE??

[DM] INIT: 17 GOING: Rosethorn

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Kylia Wolfslayer

[DM] INIT: 19 GOING: Enoch

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] well you hear explosions upstairs

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] you can guess that ;)

[Kira (Beth)] *sighs* I don't think yelling is going to get us anywhere

[Molly] how are we gonna be able to help you, if we can't FIND you??

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] oh, I'm not hard to find

[Kira (Beth)] we can just fall over him

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has edited Ramone's effects.

[DM] Roll: (6d6) [(4+4+4+2+2+3)] 19

[Molly] ::sighs in disgust:: we probably will before long....

[Molly] I HATE funerals!!!

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Rod, Staff or Wand save: (d20) [18] 18. PROBABLY SUCCEEDS against (14) [14] 14!!!

[Kira (Beth)] yeah, well, so do I

[Kira (Beth)] and if he dies, I'll kill him

[DM] Ramone's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (-9) - Massively Wounded

[DM] INIT: 21 GOING: Sweetums

[DM] INIT: 29 GOING: Statue East

[DM] ROUND: 14

[DM] INIT: 9 GOING: Malagorn

[Molly] you ain't the only one.

[DM] INIT: 11 GOING: Ramone

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] Ramone: Teleport: Bampf!

[DM] Combat has finished.

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::appears behind kira and taps her on the shoulder::

[DM] and combat is done

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::or not::

[Kira (Beth)] ::jumps and swings at whatever is behind her::

[Kira (Beth)] ::pulls punch at last second::

[DM] ok

[Kira (Beth)] DONT DO THAT!!!

Client has joined the game on Fri Sep 08 22:26:20 EDT 2006

[DM] SO

[DM] Ramone is gone

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] arently doesn't appear behind you::

[DM] he does not appear

[DM] you are on your own

[Molly] ::glares at the air around Kira::

[DM] Hey there

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] ::grumbles at people logging in while he's typing::

[DM] Welcome

[Kira (Beth)] LOL

[DM] so the group is in the room, minus Malagorn and Ramone

[Molly] is he or isn't he in the room with us?? :: confused::

[Kira (Beth)] ::scratches head when there is no one behind her::

[Ramone (BiBo!!!!!!!!!)] I was supposed to be, but bob told me otherwise

[Molly] uh huh

[Molly] okay

[DM] the two of them have somehow disapeared

[Molly] ::sighs:: ah hell.

[DM] you can guess that it had to do with them casting spells

[DM] but that is all you would hazard a guess at

[Kira (Beth)] Then we haul our keesters back to the house hiding and moving silently as possible

[DM] ok

[Sweetums (Sean)] What she said.

[Kira (Beth)] Hoping Ramone and Mal show up

[Molly] yeah, that would be the best move for now.

[DM] ok,

[Molly] now that we know that Ramone isn't gonna be back here anytime soon.

[Kira (Beth)] we don't know that probably, but we can't wait for him any longer

Molly is receiving the map Base...

Molly has received the map Base.

Beth is receiving the map Base...

Beth has received the map Base.

[Kira (Beth)] Or for Mal

[DM] ok, so you are all back in that abandoned house then

[Kira (Beth)] good

[DM] to regroup and decide what you can do to recover from this

[Molly] ::snorts::

Client has left the game on Fri Sep 08 22:32:11 EDT 2006

[Kira (Beth)] A day of recovery and night of sleep?

[DM] Time of Day: 08:21. Day 25 Mid ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 25th, 1258.

[DM] Time of Day: 08:36. Day 25 Mid ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 25th, 1258.

[DM] Time of Day: 08:51. Day 25 Mid ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 25th, 1258.

[DM] Time of Day: 09:06. Day 25 Mid ___ se, Fey {Mid Winter} 25th, 1258.

[Molly] can I presume that Kylia is somewhat wounded, just not here in real life?

[DM] yes that is true Molly

[Molly] ok, thank you.

[Sweetums (Sean)] So yes,we have to wait until tomorrow.

[Sweetums (Sean)] (and ... we have to wait until Lorie gets back so she can heal me)

[Molly] so we have two wounded people, and two missing.

[Kira (Beth)] yep

[Sweetums (Sean)] That's about the size of it.

[Kira (Beth)] time to take a nap

[Molly] can I do anything to heal her at all?

[DM] well it is 9 AM

[DM] this all took place in the first hour of the day

[Kira (Beth)] lol

[Sweetums (Sean)] Well ... as he rest overnight, we'll get a point or two back.

[Molly] and what a busy hour it's been...

[Sweetums (Sean)] Yup.

[Molly] can I do anything to heal Kylia?

[DM] no

[DM] not at this point

[Molly] ok, thank you.

[Beth] I am away from the keyboard.

[Molly] darn dog.

[DM] ok, I think that this is a good place to pause

[DM] and pick up next week

[Molly] sounds good to me.

[DM] with Lorie here

[DM] so that the group can figure out what to do

mikE has left the game on Fri Sep 08 22:39:33 EDT 2006

Sean has left the game on Fri Sep 08 22:40:01 EDT 2006

BiBo!!!!!!!!! has left the game on Fri Sep 08 22:40:03 EDT 2006

Beth has left the game on Fri Sep 08 22:40:07 EDT 2006

[Molly] bye guys

[DM] waves

[Molly] see you next week

Molly has left the game on Fri Sep 08 22:40:41 EDT 2006