View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Sep1815

Sep 18 15 - Diplomatic Entanglements - Fool Me Twice - Book Marked

Mike has joined the game on Fri Sep 18 17:17:57 EDT 2015

Mike is receiving the map Base Map...

Mike has received the map Base Map.

[Mike] okay, want to make a for mike for me to fill in?

[Mike] i've got the character mostly made on paper at this point

[Master] already on the map next to Imari

Mike is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Mike has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Mike (to GM only)] Character sheet for For Mike modified: Personal Information - Name:: CHANGED: Seremella Psyndarryn (null). Player:: CHANGED: Mike (null). Class:: CHANGED: Priest (null). Kit:: CHANGED: Archer (null). Race:: CHANGED: Elf (null). Size:: CHANGED: Medium (null). Alignment:: CHANGED: Chaotic Good (null). Age/Sex:: CHANGED: 110/Female (null). Hair/Eyes:: CHANGED: Blond/Blue (null). Base Move: (BMOVE) : CHANGED: Flash (null). Hit Dice:: CHANGED: d8 (null).

[Mike] can't split above racial max, correct?

[Master] right

[Master] off to get something to eat will be back up in a little bit

[Mike (to GM only)] Character sheet for For Mike modified: Notes - ADDED. Personal Information - ADDED: Seremella Psyndarryn. ADDED: Mike. ADDED: Priest. ADDED: Archer. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: Elf. ADDED: Medium. ADDED: Chaotic Good. ADDED: 110/Female. ADDED: ADDED: Blond/Blue. ADDED: Flash. ADDED: $bmove+$atk-$ra. ADDED: d8. ADDED: 42267. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: 55000. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: Class Levels - Name:: CHANGED: 6 (Seremella Psyndarryn). Player:: CHANGED: null (Mike). Class:: CHANGED: 6 (Priest). Kit:: CHANGED: null (Archer). Race:: CHANGED: null (Elf). Size:: CHANGED: null (Medium). Alignment:: CHANGED: null (Chaotic Good). Weapon Proficiencies - Character Level: (L) : CHANGED: 2 (1). Bard: (BAL) : CHANGED: 4 (null). Cleric: (CL) : CHANGED: -3 (null). Combat - DELETED: C:\Users\Michael\Application Data\kLoOge.inc\cache\BOB-83987\kw_5781356714272450258.tmp. ADDED: 51. ADDED: 51. ADDED: 18. ADDED: 7. ADDED: +0. ADDED: +10+$RA. Saving Throws - Altitude:: CHANGED: 9 (0). Icon Size:: CHANGED: 13 (2.5). Threatened Area:: CHANGED: 12 (5.0). Light Radius:: CHANGED: 15 (1.0). Ability Scores - Paralysis, Poison or Death:: CHANGED: 10 (16). Rod, Staff or Wand:: CHANGED: null (18). Petrification or Polymorph:: CHANGED: 12 (17). Breath Weapon:: CHANGED: 45 (20). Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 8 (19). Magical Abilities - STR: (S) : CHANGED: [Ljava.lang.Object;@13d17c4 (10). Exceptional STR: (XSTR) : CHANGED: [Ljava.lang.Object;@120a1b2 (null). STAM: (ST) : CHANGED: [Ljava.lang.Object;@693515 (10). Weight Allowance:: CHANGED: [Ljava.lang.Object;@45b7c9 (null). MUSC: (MU) : CHANGED: [Ljava.lang.Object;@1f91772 (10). Attack Adjust: (ATK) : CHANGED: [Ljava.lang.Object;@178184e (+0). Damage Adjust: (DMG) : CHANGED: [Ljava.lang.Object;@a42e9 (+0). Racial Abilities - ADDED: Infravision 60'. ADDED: 90% Resistance to sleep and charm spells. ADDED: +1 attack with bow and sword rolls. ADDED: Move silently bonus -4 to enemy's surprise roll. ADDED: 1 in 6 chance to notice a secret door by passing 10' from it. ADDED: 1 in 3 chance to find a secret door if actively searching. ADDED: +1 Dexterity. ADDED: -1 Constitution. Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: Bow, Long, 1. ADDED: Bow, Long, 1. ADDED: Sword, Long, 1. ADDED: Bow, Short, 1. ADDED: Bow, Composite long, 1. Non-Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: Bower/Fletcher, Warrior, , 1, $ai, -1. ADDED: Hunting, Warrior, , 1, $wi, -1. ADDED: Observation, General, , 1, $re, +0. ADDED: Alertness, General, , 1, $wi, +1. ADDED: Dancing, General, , 1, $ba | $ap, +0. ADDED: Fire-building, General, , 1, $wi, -1. ADDED: Diplomacy, Priest, , 1, $ld, -1. ADDED: Rope Use, General, , 1, $ai, +0. Languages - ADDED: Western common. ADDED: Elvish. ADDED: gnomish. ADDED: halfling. ADDED: goblin. Armor - ADDED: 10. ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: 4. ADDED: ADDED: 6. ADDED: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: 3.

[Mike] When you get back give me a henchman sheet to torture lisa with

[Mike] my new character is done except for gear. not sure what you want to do about that.

[Mike] going to get some food myself. be back in a bit

[Master] and back

[Master] New Mike Henchman moved 2'02".

[Master] and the icon is on next to your new person

Michael has joined the game on Fri Sep 18 18:08:34 EDT 2015

Michael is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] Exccellent!

[Master] How are you sir

Michael has received the map Base Map.

[Michael] Am I early?

[Master] yes you are, about an hour

[Master] but Mike has been in

[Michael] Do you want me to come back later?

[Master] no, hang out talk

[Master] what has been happening?

[Michael] Not too much. Just work and stress. I've been looking forward to this for awhile now. I am so excited about today/tomorrow.

[Master] nods

[Master] when Lisa gets in we will know exactly where to start

[Michael] sorry about last week. I tried to log in but the ships wifi was screwy

[Master] not a problem, as long as you enjoyed your self

[Michael] I would have enjoyed it more if my character was useful and not in a coma or anything :)

[Master] you are not in a coma, and you will be useful and very playable

[Master] I have some interesting things planned

[Michael] Yay! Also on a side note, what time are you beginning tomorrow? I am trying to plan things out.

[Master] Noon my time

[Michael] Okay. That will give me some sleep time. I have to work after this unless I really feel like blowing it off. I haven't decided yet

[Master] there is a 12 hour break from the time we stop tonight till the time we start tomorrow

[Master] roughly

[Master] so you will have Hugh back in the city at some point tonight

[Master] and then we have the Seance to do

[Michael] Well that's good.

[Master] and then the next day is the party

[Master] etc.

[Master] etc.

[Michael] etc.

[Michael] :)

[Master] there are two large themes I am planning on, bigger stories,

[Master] one is the Demon Mark that Branwyn has

[Michael] bigger xp too?

[Master] and the other is the Underdark visit for the summer vacation

[Master] yes to XP

[Master] one thing is that the story arc XP is awarded at the END of the story which happens when you get back home

[Michael] haha. Sorry. I tend to dwell on the long road ahead for skills.

[Michael] Oh!

[Master] but of course there are lots of parties

[Michael] I did not know that

[Master] and meetings

[Master] and all the smaller story arcs

[Master] unimportant things like Who Murdered the Ambassador

[Master] Why is the mansion haunted

[Master] who is Sam's real family

[Master] just to name a few

[Master] grins

[Michael] Who murdered the ambassador is a small matter? "nah guys you know who killed the ambassador? eh, she's dead who cares. We got other stuff to worry about..."

[Michael] :)

[Master] it will be good to have everyone in the city to help keep things moving along

[Master] and back active on teh website again

[Michael] I'm not complaining, but it tended to get to hard when we were seperated because I would lose interest for roughly half of the game because I wasn't really involved with anything. Not that there was anything wrong with splitting up the groups and finding me stuff to do that's not what I am Saying. Just that I sometimes seemed like a 7th wheel. I actually brought a book on the night I didn't do a darn thing haha. Not complaining, just noting. I know on some nights it may be just me and a couple others doing everything while everyone else is reading a book haha. It probably all evens out.

[Master] yeap

[Master] it is hard

[Master] but there will/should be times that everyone does that

[Master] because there is no way to take 12 characters along on every visit you make

[Master] but there are things for all 12 to do every night

[Michael] I know that. I really hope you don't take offense at the book remark. That actually sounded pretty bad. I still had fun just in the library I got so bored I had to do something. I am sorry. That was said in poor taste

[Master] never!

[Master] you might have notice that Lisa sometimes says "Bob text me when it is my turn" so she can ignore the screen for a while

[Michael] okay good. Thank you for understanding haha

[Master] one thing you can do to feel more involved

[Master] is to work up a summary on each story arc page

[Master] of what you know, where you still need to find info etc.

[Master] by the end of tommorrow we should have some good stuff happening I hope

[Michael] I do have a small collection of notes on places I want to explore and learn about. Is that what you mean?

[Master] as they releate to the stories? yes

[Michael] okay

[Master] but as just Hugh wants to do X those could go on the Players COmmunication Threads

[Master] so that I know and everyone else knows what you would like to see happen

[Master] and I can weave a story arc into those

[Michael] I will remember that

[Master] brb unable to type here for a bit as I update a spell list for Mike's new character

[Michael] KK

[Michael] brb client call

[Mike] back

[Mike (to GM only)] Character sheet for For Mike modified: Personal Information - Hometown:: CHANGED: Wildlands (null). Height/Weight:: CHANGED: 5'/140 (null).

[Michael] mkay i'm back

[Master] and Mike character sheet is updated for spells now

[Master] full spell list is on there

[Mike] cool. hencham starts at what level?

[Master] 3

[Master] so will have 1 2nd level spell

[Mike] and how many spells does she know to start with

[Master] and (1d8+1) [1d8=2] 3 1st level spells

[Master] and by the way Mike did the RSS feed work for you this week?

[Mike] nope.

[Master] there were two updates prior to today

[Mike] i didn't get them.

[Master] Michael do you use any RSS feeder?

[Mike] oh, at some point tomorrow could you give me the dimensions of the fridge. if it fits we can probbaly pick it up sunday

[Mike] i assume there's nothing wrong with it?

[Master] yeah will check that in the morning

[Master] was working when we put it out there

[Master] has been sitting there

[Mike] cool. i'm glad it isn't storing a body or anything

[Master] I will plug it in in the morning make sure it runs and measure for you

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Sep 18 19:08:38 EDT 2015 ====

Mike has joined the game on Fri Sep 18 19:10:12 EDT 2015

Mike is receiving the map Base Map...

Mike has received the map Base Map.

[Mike] testing

[Master] it all just died

[Master] no clue why

[Mike] was that a problem on your end or mine?

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Sep 18 19:10:40 EDT 2015

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

[Mike] somehow i lost all the icons up top.

Mike is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

Mike has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Master] click on the map and hit 1 or 2

[Master] I think it is 2

[Lisa] I was scrolling back and reading chat and didn't even realize it died

[Mike] yup. there it is

[Master] emailed Michael to bring him back

[Mike] back to making branwyn's burden.

[Master] grabbing a refill then we will pick up with Hugh and Indigo

[Lisa] the only burden branwyn has is a horde of demons coming after her

[Mike] and a new apprentice!

[Lisa] I already have 2

[Mike] now immagine me rubbing my hands together and cackling with glee

[Lisa] I am no teacher

[Mike] i'm making a henchman wizard

[Mike] perfect for siccing on branwyn

[Lisa] I will point them in the direction of the library

[Mike] i promise she'll be helpful.

[Lisa] another she?

[Mike] yeah. i rolled two women

[Lisa] wow

[Mike] i roll for gender for all my characters

[Lisa] why don't you guys like to be men?

[Mike] still waiting for a female dwarf to roll up.

[Mike] half my characters are men.

[Mike] because half the numbers on a die are even.

[Mike] women are odd because well... self expanitory

[Lisa] yes

[Lisa] it is funny to watch you all try to play them since you don't think like them

[Mike] i've had in bob's game: 6 men, 2 women

[Mike] so this'll bring it up to 6 and 4

[Lisa] playing a real man would be hard for me - I don't think like one

[Mike] then you're thinking too hard

[Lisa] Exactly!

Michael has joined the game on Fri Sep 18 19:17:24 EDT 2015

Michael is receiving the map Base Map...

[Lisa] :)

[Mike] so you ready for imari's tear jerker departure?

Michael has received the map Base Map.

[Mike] i considered just leaving a letter and flying away, but i guess she'd actually say goodbye to branwyn and indigo

[Michael] having trouble

[Mike] everyone else can go suck an egg

[Lisa] is Indigo officially in the door yet?

[Lisa] LOL

[Master] no to LIsa

[Master] and that was my end Michael

[Master] but as Mike is workign on characters here is the starting point

[Master] Indigo and Hugh

[Master] walking home

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 1'00".

[Master] Isla Falcon moved 10'03".

[Lisa] (thought we were home)

[Master] Isla and Tristan following along behind

[Master] not yet Lisa

[Master] so the two of you are ready?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sure)

[Michael] mostly

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (3) - Unharmed

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 48 (3) - Unharmed

[Master] Indigo and Hugh are walking across the ithimus, after beaching the boat and leaving the crew behind

[Master] Indigo spots the wall off in the distance

[Master] (and ready now?)

Lisa has left the game on Fri Sep 18 19:22:40 EDT 2015

[Mike] guess not

[Michael] yes

[Master] I do have Table top up as the emergency back up

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Sep 18 19:23:53 EDT 2015

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Master] all better now Lisa?

[Lisa] (guess so)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no maps?)

[Master] so moving towards the wall

[Master] trying to make this fast

[Master] Indigo sees the wall up ahead

[Indigo (Lisa)] Look! A wall

[Michael] That is the best wall I have seen in a looooooong time

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that is the extent of his observational skills)

[Master] it is a tall almost 50 foot tall flat wall,

[Mike] and a french guy pops up over the top

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Michael] Kinigit

[Master] there are no towers

[Indigo (Lisa)] I hope there's a gate

[Master] just a seeminly endless wall

[Mike] "Go away, Mongols. We have built this wall and you cannot have our frogs."

[Master] you can guess that you need to go eastward to try to find a way through the wall

[Michael] So... I guess begin walking

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hope you've been thinking about what you're going to do with the baby when we get home.

[Master] Hugh?

[Michael] What. Im still walking

[Michael] Let me know if something pops up

[Master] Indigo was talkign to Hugh

[Michael] I'm heading toward the gate

[Michael] Oh. Just one moment

[Michael] I'm sorry.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Its ok)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So... lets walk around?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What say you?

[Indigo (Lisa)] There's got to be a gate somewhere up ahead.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Everyone can't come here by ship.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You know the city better then I do you not?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well, we got here by ship.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Is there no paths nearby?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I've never walked in

[Mike (to GM only)] Character sheet for New Mike Henchman modified: Notes - ADDED. Personal Information - Name:: CHANGED: Ellenara Psyndarryn (null). Player:: CHANGED: Mike (null). Class:: CHANGED: Yer a wizard, Harry! (null). Kit:: CHANGED: Academician (null). Hometown:: CHANGED: Wildlands (null). Race:: CHANGED: Elf (null). Size:: CHANGED: Medium (null). Alignment:: CHANGED: Chaotic Good (null). Age/Sex:: CHANGED: 100/Female (null). Height/Weight:: CHANGED: 5'2"/140 (null). Hair/Eyes:: CHANGED: Blonde/Blue (null). Hit Dice:: CHANGED: 3 (null). Experience:: CHANGED: 5000 (null). Next Level:: CHANGED: 10000 (null). Class Levels - Character Level: (L) : CHANGED: 3 (1). Wizard: (WL) : CHANGED: 3 (null). Ability Scores - STR: (S) : CHANGED: 12 (10). STAM: (ST) : CHANGED: 14 (10). Weight Allowance:: CHANGED: 55 (null). Max Press:: CHANGED: 115 (null). Open Doors:: CHANGED: 6 (null). Bend Bars/Lift Gate:: CHANGED: 2 (null). DEX: (D) : CHANGED: 13 (10). AIM: (AI) : CHANGED: 11 (10). Missile Attack Adjust: (MATK) : CHANGED: 0 (null). Balance: (BA) : CHANGED: 15 (10). Reaction Adjust: (RA) : CHANGED: 0 (null). Defensive Adjust: (DEF) : CHANGED: 1 (+0). CON: (C) : CHANGED: 13 (10). Health: (HE) : CHANGED: 11 (10). System Shock:: CHANGED: 75 (null). Poison Save: (PS) : CHANGED: 0 (null). Fitness: (FI) : CHANGED: 15 (10). Hit Point Adjust: (HPADJ) : CHANGED: 1 (null). Resurrection Survival:: CHANGED: 94 (null). INT: (I) : CHANGED: 15 (10). Reason: (RE) : CHANGED: 13 (10). Max Spell Level:: CHANGED: 6 (null). Max Spells/Level:: CHANGED: 9 (null). Illusion Immunity:: CHANGED: 0 (null). Knowledge: (KN) : CHANGED: 17 (10). Add'l Languages:: CHANGED: 6 (null). % Chance Learn Spell:: CHANGED: 75 (null). WIS: (W) : CHANGED: 15 (10). Intuition: (IU) : CHANGED: 13 (10). Bonus Spells:: CHANGED: 0 (null). Chance of Spell Failure:: CHANGED: 0 (null). Willpower: (WI) : CHANGED: 17 (10). Magical Defense Adjust: (MDADJ) : CHANGED: 3 (null). Spell Immunity:: CHANGED: 0 (null). CHR: (CH) : CHANGED: 15 (10). Leadership: (LD) : CHANGED: 13 (10). Appearance: (AP) : CHANGED: 17 (10). Reaction Adjust: (RADJ) : CHANGED: 6 (null).

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Hugh examines area for pathways

[Indigo (Lisa)] This is a road so it must go somewhere good

[Master] you are going cross country, there are some likely animal paths but no roads

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] There must be wall maintence crews who use the raod to work on the wall

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] never mind bob said no

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So i guess they don't ever work on the wall

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thought you said we were taking the road back)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sigh)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, lets just follow the wall

[Master] (you have not gotten to a road yet, this is why we are doing this so you learn about places)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yup

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Did we give our horses as payment?

[Master] yes

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] ***

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do you have a plan for what you want to do with Mercy when we get home?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] okay. so we are meandering on next to this 50 foot wall

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hell yeah. Until someone claims kinship she's mine

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.DryadsLairPrincipality

[Master] you laned near Daggerspit and headed East

Indigo (Lisa) scratches his head "So you're going to take her everywhere or are you going to hire a nurse?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hopefully the ambassador will have a random fit of sympathy for our long troubled adventure and with some persuasion she might allow the child to stay safe at the ambassadors palace

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh! You could get married and your wife could take care of Mercy!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'll take care of her one way or the other

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Maybe I can pay the staff to watch out for her while I'm not there

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] There seems to be some decent people at the house

Indigo (Lisa) nods "The house is completely safe"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (insert evil laugh here)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well, until ambassadors end up dead

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] But, better then the Knife as a street urchin

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I hope Branwyn will allow it

[Indigo (Lisa)] We wouldn't let that happen, but the Celestry might take her. Priests do that sort of thing. Don't they?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I have no idea.

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Examines surroundings

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (Anything new or exciting or just the same wall?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm just thinking you should plan in your head what you're gonna say. Everyone's gonna ask.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What would I say?

[Master] Same wall,

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Better to keep it simple I think

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] lol bob

[Indigo (Lisa)] We haven't seen a real live baby since we were at home with the Queen's son.

[Master] I will let Indigo make an Intution check

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I do know with all of us she will be given an opportunitiy for a better life then she would have had left to the cold in an abandoned camp site

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: INU check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (squeeks in)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Watch bob say "a bird flies by"

[Mike (to GM only)] Character sheet for New Mike Henchman modified: Weapon Proficiencies - Initial Slots:: CHANGED: 1 (null). Add'l Slots/Level:: CHANGED: 6 (null). Non-proficient Penalty:: CHANGED: -5 (null). Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 13 (null). Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 13 (null). Saving Throws - Paralysis, Poison or Death:: CHANGED: 14 (16). Rod, Staff or Wand:: CHANGED: 11 (18). Petrification or Polymorph:: CHANGED: 13 (17). Breath Weapon:: CHANGED: 15 (20). Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 12 (19). Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: Sling, 1. Non-Weapon Proficiencies - ADDED: Diplomacy, Priest, , 1, $ld, -1. ADDED: Statecraft, General, , 1, $wi, -2. ADDED: Spellcraft, Priest; Wizard, , 1, $re, -2. ADDED: Alchemy, Wizard, , 2, $kn, -3. ADDED: Cantrip Proficiency, Wizard, , 1, $kn, -2. ADDED: Etiquette, General, , 1, $ap, +0. ADDED: Persuasion, General, , 1, $ld, +0. ADDED: Reading/writing, General, , 1, $kn, +1. ADDED: Scribe, Wizard; Priest, , 1, $ai, +1. Languages - ADDED: Elvish. ADDED: Western Common. Armor - DEX Bonus:: CHANGED: 1 (null). Non-Weapon Proficiencies - Add'l Slots/Level:: CHANGED: 3 (null).

[Master] Indigo has a burst of inspiration

[Indigo (Lisa)] (candle appears over his head)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] lol

[Master (to Lisa only)] this is a magical wall, there are no places where it is repaired, etc. No guard towers, etc.

[Mike (to GM only)] Character sheet for Seremella Psyndarryn modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - DELETED: Rope Use, General, null, 1, $ai, +0.

Indigo (Lisa) walks over and kicks the wall

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] "you just break your foot"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] ?

[Indigo (Lisa)] What is this is a magic wall?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I mean they have no guards.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] If it's magic. I't's probably not a good idea to go up and kick it

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's been here a long time and no stones are loose

[Indigo (Lisa)] Nothing happened

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Excellent craftsmanship?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Or a city that well maintains it's defenses?

[Indigo (Lisa)] You're more of an engineer. What do you think?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] bob hasn't granted me that skill yet

[Master] (too bad Tristan is one round behind)

[Mike (to GM only)] Character sheet for New Mike Henchman modified: Magical Abilities - ADDED: 1, 2, 2. ADDED: 2, 1, 1. ADDED: 3, 0, 0. ADDED: 4, 0, 0. ADDED: 5, 0, 0. ADDED: 6, 0, 0. Spells - ADDED: Cantrip, 1, 1, I can do minor spell effects for the next hours., 0, 1, , , , . ADDED: Chromatic Orb, 1, 1, Ii conjure up an orb and if I hit you with it, it does one of many different things, see spell description for details., 0, 1, , , , . ADDED: Read Magic, 1, 1, I can read magical writing for {$L*2} rounds, 0, 1, , , , .

Indigo (Lisa) takes his magic pick off his shoulder and takes a whack at the wall

[Mike] so where are these two now?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=14] 14 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Mike] at some random wall on their way home?

[Master] DING as he does not try to really hurt the pick

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I studied the history of the city and did a knoweldge check. do i kn ow anything about the wall?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (did I knick a stone?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (city wall I believe)

[Master] This is the wall across the peninsula

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] wait. this wall crosses an entire peninsula?

[Mike] since you have a boat can't you sail around it and back to the city?

[Master] and I will say that Hugh does remember that

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] how many miles is the peninsula?

[Master] Many years ago the Princess Dasandri decided to build a wall across the narrowest part of the isthmus to prevent attacks from the humanoids in the Blumm Wood from coming south to raid the farms. The effort was well intentioned and had the backing of several powerful mages and priests. They even endowed the wall with permeability, to prevent it from failing because of the ravages of time. The problem was not using military experts during their creation process. The wall only has one opening through it and there are no guard towers build as part of the wall to protect that opening. There are currently wooden barracks build on the south side of the wall to assist in screening the caravans that come south from the port town of Northam or various travelers. Most of the ten mile stretch of the wall is actually unguarded.

[Mike] pull theh old nazis meet the maginot line

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Who the fudge designes a wall for defense like that?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (a mage?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] the maginot line at least had defenses along most of it

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. So we are walking to the baracks. Thank god bob told me I remembered that or I would have panicked about crossing a peninsula

[Master] chuckles

[Mike] but... your boat?

[Master] that is back on the river

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this is the short cut)

[Mike] am i missing something here? can't you just sail directly to he city?

[Mike] short cut around the giant wall?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] At this point Mike I'm just glad to see the city wall and not fake dragons, gnomes, or wildnerness. I take my pleasures where I can get them :)

[Master] and it woudl take more days to sail around the Pensinsula to the City than it is to walk the roads

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that's what Bob said)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and we have a party to get to)

[Mike] this wall is stupid. disbelieve it and walk through.

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) "declares wall is fake" Walks into wall

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Do I pass?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Watch the baby!

[Master] THUNK but no you do not pass out

[Mike] out from a cuncussion

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well. I give up. I tried. Let's walk around

[Mike] wow, you weren't kidding about the generalness of the wildlands entry

[Master] chuckles at Mike

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well if you want to keep Mercy at the house, you should probably move in there.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yeah. I'll have to just pay the ambassador

[Indigo (Lisa)] You wouldn't have to pay. Just don't think she's going to sit around the house all day taking care of it is all.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] If I can get a steady engineering job with the city it won't be such a big deal but this adventure left me not only broke but with an income drain on my hands

[Indigo (Lisa)] Actually I know she won't

Indigo (Lisa) grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'll have to just find a nanny or someone in the staff already to keep an eye on her when I cant

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] She sure is a quiet kid though. Haven't really heard a peep from her the entire trip other then when she points imperiously at food.

[Master] as you travel along the wall

Indigo (Lisa) laughs "maybe she's royalty"

[Master] heading into the sun as it rises

Indigo (Lisa) shields his eyes

[Master] farther out you spot a small group

[Master] it looks to be a wagon or two and horses

[Master] humanoid figures walking around

[Indigo (Lisa)] (coming in our direction or are we following them?)

[Master] they seem to be mostly still, you are approaching them

[Master] they have given no indication they have seen you yet

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is now ARMED.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe they're going to the gate and would give us a ride?

Indigo (Lisa) waves at people

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol - I love our responses)

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Rests hand on hilt

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) not quite drawing dagger but ready

[Mike] look mr fodo, elves!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Let's go see if we can catch them before they leave.

[Indigo (Lisa)] They might have some extra breakfast

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Shuffles quickly after Indigo

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] .....

[Gypsy Male (Master)] Hello there!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Good morning!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hello

[Mike] hold on to your kid. they'll steal it

[Gypsy Male (Master)] Who might you travelers be?

Indigo (Lisa) turns back to Hugh "this will be good"

[Indigo (Lisa)] I am Indigo and this is Hugh and Mercy.

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) whispers careful. Gypsy lines are intermingled with witches

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What she said

[Indigo (Lisa)] Gypsies are nice

[Indigo (Lisa)] Are you heading to the city?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (in this world they certainly might be)

[Gypsy Male (Master)] Yes we are

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Would you mind if we accompanied you?

Indigo (Lisa) gasps "Oh!"

[Gypsy Male (Master)] I insist

[Indigo (Lisa)] Are you coming to our party?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Are you the ones Branwyn has to talk to?

Wisewoman Thyme (Master) looking out of the wagon, Hello Indigo

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I love the name ???

[Mike] that would be a yes

Indigo (Lisa) turns

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] smiles

[Mike] please tell me it's his long lost wife

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (do I recognize?)

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] from the Pirate QUeens adventure, and Foriso

[Mike] no because red cloak cast a spell on you making you forget all your happy memories of your family

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] and yes Indigo can jump to the conclusion of who else would be with her

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I see you know Indigo. Who are you?

Indigo (Lisa) jaw drops a little

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you're going to make me say it and hope I'm right?)

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] (grins)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thyme?

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] She smiles

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] I was waiting for you

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] I knew you would come along this way eventually,

[Indigo (Lisa)] Waiting? But how did you know...

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh. You saw me?

Wisewoman Thyme (Master) smiles and dimples

[Indigo (Lisa)] I hope we weren't late.

[Pilist (Master)] I told her you would be here and not to worry but yes you are later than we expected

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wisewoman Thyme, this is Hugh D'Ambray and Mercy, my friends.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well I don't know if you can have a baby friend.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hello

[Pilist (Master)] Anyone who is a friend of Indigo's is a friend of ours

[Pilist (Master)] Welcome to our home

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thank you

[Pilist (Master)] offers down a hand to Indigo, would you like to ride for a while?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes please. We've been walking for miles

[Pilist (Master)] How long have you been gone? Have you seen Branwyn lately?

Pilist (Master) helping Indigo up onto the waggon

[Pilist (Master)] /reaches down for the baby from Hugh

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's been a couple of weeks.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Come on Hugh!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Come in the wagon

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I can walk if you'd like. I think Mercy would like to ride more then me what do you say Mercy?

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] almost a gypsy name, did you have anything to do with that Indigo?

Indigo (Lisa) shakes his head wildly

[Indigo (Lisa)] No! We found her.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hugh named her.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] We found her stranded amonsgst an abondoned campsite. We offered her Mercy and so I thought the name was appropriate

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] Did you name her after someone in your life?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (See above I'm lazy)

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] Well we are here to take you home

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] I was gettign worried that you would not be on time

[Indigo (Lisa)] Me too!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I was worried we would never get back to this place

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) grins

[Pilist (Master)] I sent a note ahead to Branwyn just in case

[Indigo (Lisa)] You aren't part of the trial are you?

[Master] the other gypsies gather up the horses, start the wagon rolling eastward

[Pilist (Master)] I am

[Indigo (Lisa)] But just watching?

[Pilist (Master)] in that I petitioned for Branwyn to do this for us

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (Dramatic music cues)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn doesn't like it.

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] it is my cousin

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] he foolishly got involved with two girls

[Indigo (Lisa)] When Phillipe said they were going to burn th caravan and cast people out. She was sad.

[Pilist (Master)] I knew she would understand

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What is trial Indigo? Did something bad happen?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn has to judge a case at the party.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] At a party? That sounds deliteful

[Indigo (Lisa)] Does that mean you can stay with us for a while?

Pilist (Master) wry grin

[Pilist (Master)] Do you think I would do well in a City Indigo?

[Pilist (Master)] although for the right woman I am mighty tempted

[Indigo (Lisa)] Probably about as good as we do.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ummm ... is HE here?

[Indigo (Lisa)] HE isn't the one with the two girls is he?

Pilist (Master) shakes his head

[Pilist (Master)] They are all three held in the city right now

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thought we were talking with Thyme)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (confused)

[Pilist (Master)] they are not allowed to be together

[Pilist (Master)] (the two of them are there in the waggon with you, Pilst is driving Thyme is riding in the back behind Indigo )

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so HE is here! grumble grumble)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo did not see him?)

[Pilist (Master)] He offered his hand to Indigo to help him into the waggon

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it is hard in a text based chat to recognize one ??? from another ???)

[Pilist (Master)] are you not seeign the names?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (all I see are ???)

[Pilist (Master)] sigh

[Pilist (Master)] sorry

[Pilist (Master)] jsut a sec then

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] yeah osrry bob i am confused too

[Pilist (Master)] better ?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no)

[Pilist (Master)] testing now

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] no

[Indigo (Lisa)] (i see the icons but still chatting as ???)

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] testing a new icon

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes)

[Pilist (Master)] and this one?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (VERY GOOD)

[Pilist (Master)] OK

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sorry)

[Master] so you are in teh waggon with the two of them Indigo

Indigo (Lisa) looks up front "At least you aren't the one in trouble Pilist"

[Pilist (Master)] He is my nephew

[Indigo (Lisa)] I just mean it wouldn't be good for you to be in that kind of trouble and expect Branwyn to decide which girl you got is all.

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] The problem is both girls are potential wisewomen

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] and as you know that is not something to take lightly

[Mike] text me when we're back at the city

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] I do wish however that either of them had practiced their skills a bit better

[Indigo (Lisa)] So why can't you send the man away and keep the girls?

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] (yes to Mike will be in about ten minutes I think)

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] I would like that to be so Indigo

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] how ever it appears that niether girl wished to give him up

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] beyond that I should not speak until the trial

[Indigo (Lisa)] He can't be that great!

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] I do not want to give the City judges any chance to say Branwyn was influenced

[Pilist (Master)] Why Indigo, you are quite a catch, don't you have the girls fighting over you?

[Indigo (Lisa)] No one fights over me.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But I might have a girlfriend. I think maybe.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But I've been gone a long time.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did you? I heard that you have a baby too.

Pilist (Master) warm smile

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] He is not such a baby any more

Wisewoman Thyme (Master) gestures to the young boy running along side

Indigo (Lisa) sticks head out

[Indigo (Lisa)] He's a whole boy!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Has it been that long?

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] We have missed you

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] it has been a number of years

[Indigo (Lisa)] Should I put him in the wagon instead of me? What's his name?

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] He needs to run, and burn off his energy

Indigo (Lisa) waves at boy

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh! Can you do a reading for Hugh? It might help him when he gets back to the city.

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] Josipher

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] what sort of reading do you need Hugh?

Indigo (Lisa) elbows Hugh

[Master] the waggons roll along the wall then come to an opening

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't know how to respond to that

[Indigo (Lisa)] She can tell things about you.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Gypsy readings.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So do I just like ask for a general gypsy reading?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Show her your hand.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh holds out hand

Master shakes my head

Wisewoman Thyme (Master) shakes my head

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] After we cross the wall and go south

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh retracts hand

[Master] so you come to a handful of guards

[Master] the Sheriff's men

[Master] They ask who you are

[Indigo (Lisa)] It isn't that bad is it?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] We are men and woman of ambassador Branwyn on our way for the party and court proceedings

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] She is expecting us

[Master] Very well

[Master] they look at Indigo's papers

[Master] and allow the group to pass through

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (Gotta love branwyns status)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (it does simplify things sometimes)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Also I am amazed that guard could read

[Indigo (Lisa)] So you are going to stay at the house with us?

[Pilist (Master)] Now Up here Hugh

[Pilist (Master)] and let our Wisewoman help you with your reading

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Is it goiing to hurt?

[Pilist (Master)] no Indigo we will drop you at the City gates

[Pilist (Master)] I do not want to enter the City until after the trial is over

[Pilist (Master)] unless I was asked to of course, he says with a smile

[Indigo (Lisa)] WHAT?

[Indigo (Lisa)] You're going to sit out here?

[Indigo (Lisa)] FINE

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'll tell her you don't want to see her.

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] Indigo do not be unfair

[Indigo (Lisa)] Better all around.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But you're coming in, aren't you?

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] I should not come in either so I am waiting

[Indigo (Lisa)] But Branwyn will want to see you.

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] do you think it will be easier for Branwyn to be impartial if we are here or if we come in

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] After she has made her ruling then I will come, I promise

[Indigo (Lisa)] So I shouldn't tell her you are right outside?

[Pilist (Master)] I hope you do tell her

Indigo (Lisa) kicks at a stone "All right. But this will be hard on her whether she knows you're here or not."

[Indigo (Lisa)] You should know that.

[Pilist (Master)] There is no one else I trust more to understand how hard this is on our familes

Indigo (Lisa) turns to Thyme "We shall see you soon. I am glad you are here."

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm sorry Hugh has an unreadable palm. Maybe he should have spit on it first.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] yeah I didn't really follow that. Sorry about my hand I guess

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] Looks over at Hugh

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] holds out her hand to take his wrist

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] turns Hugh's hand over to look at the back

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] then turns it ove to look at the palm

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] looks up into Hugh's face

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] staring into his eyes

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] places her other hand over his palm, palm to palm

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) looks bewildered "what do I do Indigo?"

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] Tell me Hugh

[Indigo (Lisa)] shhh

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] what is your confusion ?

Indigo (Lisa) nods at Hugh

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] In regard to what? Life? Future?

Indigo (Lisa) whispers "he's really confused"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Am I screwing this up?

Wisewoman Thyme (Master) looking into Hugh's eyes deeply not speaking

[Indigo (Lisa)] (your character gets a free fortune - you get a question - ask one)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (pretend you are at a carnival)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Um. I don't really have a question. Suggestions?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Mike, Lisa, help me out please

Indigo (Lisa) tosses his hands in the air

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (I really don't have one help guys)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (I don't want to waste a perfectly good question)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you have a new baby - you aren't sure where to live - you came as a spy assassin but are now dad )

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you kind of want to be an engineer - will you find love or fortune?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (anything)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sorry - was just having fun - didn't mean to throw you for a loop)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (whenever we see gypsies I always want my fortune told :) )

[Indigo (Lisa)] (madame Bob)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It's hard because I want to be selfish and ask a question about what can help me, but it's not the right thing to do. Okay here it is "Do the childs parents live still will they be reuinted?"

Wisewoman Thyme (Master) closes her eyes

Wisewoman Thyme (Master) humming

Wisewoman Thyme (Master) opens her eyes and pulls her hand off of the tope of yours

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] looking into Hugh's eyes

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] You ask two questions,

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] I can answer the second easily, yes

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] this child will be united with her parents again in the future

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] we all will be

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh that's good

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So this has a happy ending

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] the answer to yoru first is sad for you I think in that they are not here on this earth anymore

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] lovely

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] well this could have been a better day

[Indigo (Lisa)] At least we know now

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thank you Wisewoman Thyme.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thank you miss Thyme. I do not have biting words for you merely the situation

Wisewoman Thyme (Master) nods

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] and here we are

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] I think the two of you should walk this next couple of miles

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] we will be near by

[Pilist (Master)] Indgo I do hope you will send for us

[Indigo (Lisa)] You will know where to come when the trial is over? Ashcroft Manor.

[Pilist (Master)] well I hope she will send for me perhaps a bit more

Indigo (Lisa) makes a face at Pilist

[Indigo (Lisa)] We'll send for you

Indigo (Lisa) waves at Josipher and heads into the city with Hugh

[Master] and so in the late afternoon you arrive at the city

[Master] and make your way through the streets to the Residence

[Indigo (Lisa)] (party is next day?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (brb)

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Rubs his hands to his face and looks longinly at the familiar streets.

[Master] tonight is the Seance tomorrow is the party

[Master] texting Mike

[Mike] ok

[Indigo (Lisa)] (back)

[Master] now everyone is in the residence

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Imari (Mike)] "Branwyn, I am leaving."

[Indigo (Lisa)] (will there be maps tomorrow?)

[Master] yes

[Master] 90% of tomorrow takes place in the residence

[Master] and there you go off on a running start

[Master] as Imari says that at the dinner table

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All right. You'll be back for dinner? We're having a seance afterwards. No one likes to talk to ghosts on an empty stomach

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 2'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (now you tell me)

[Imari (Mike)] "No, I will not be back. I am going home."

[Master] Indigo and Hugh walk into the room

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Home?

[Imari (Mike)] "I do not belong here."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What the group is breaking up again? We just got back!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Of course you do! Well as much as the rest of us.

[Imari (Mike)] "Partik sent me back here for a reason, and I can only think that reason was to get the gift from the wereraven."

[Imari (Mike)] "I do not like the city, or the people. I seem to be hindering your politics or sitting at the house while you read old books. We are not travelling, and I fear Partik will grow angry if I linger here any longer."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You should go us more then Imari. Wait till you hear what we did

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm sorry for that. This is not an active life anymore.

[Imari (Mike)] "Besides, my people need me. If it were not for the sage's visions, they would not have wanted me to go in the first place. I feel I can do more for Partik there."

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Grins hugely

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But I will miss you.

[Imari (Mike)] "And I you. And especially you, Indigo. If you wish you can come with me. Artiark would be happy to carry you."

[Indigo (Lisa)] You can't go Imari! We just got back and you barely just got her yourself.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (here)

[Indigo (Lisa)] But ... but I can't go.

[Imari (Mike)] "It isi Partik's will. I used to help protect you through your travels, but that has stopped."

[Indigo (Lisa)] I have to be the Naval Commander looking for a ship

[Imari (Mike)] "Then we both have our duties to our tribes. As it should be, litle one."

Indigo (Lisa) runs over and hugs Imari

[Imari (Mike)] "You can always visit me in Carnak."

[Imari (Mike)] ::hugs him warmly back::

[Indigo (Lisa)] You'll come back some time. Promise?

[Imari (Mike) (to Lisa only)] ::to Indigo:: "You were always my favorite."

[Indigo (Lisa)] We won't be here forever.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Wait Mike your not really done are you. Your awesome!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Did I miss something here?

[Indigo (Lisa)] We'll be back in Drillian and then we can go stay with you for a while, can't we Branwyn?

[Imari (Mike)] "Perhaps. Who knows where Partik's wings will take me. But I have a feeling if you keep your pendant and remember Partik, we will at the latest meet on the other side."

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's a long time.

[Imari (Mike)] ::pulls out a new talisman and gives it to Indigo:: "This one I made for you from my feathers. Could we exchange talismans so taht I may carry a piece of you with me?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You are breaking poor Indigo's heart.

Indigo (Lisa) nods and pulls his talisman out from his shirt

[Imari (Mike)] he was half the reason i played imari this long. they were good friends

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's ... yours?

[Imari (Mike)] "My feathers, yes. I thought you might like it."

[Indigo (Lisa)] I do. So now I can have both you and Partik watching over me!

[Imari (Mike)] "I plucked them out and included one from Artiark. See the white one?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ohhhh.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hope he wasn't mad.

[Imari (Mike)] "No. He likes you too. I asked him if he wanted to stay with you, but he wanted to go home as well. he was born in the mountains of Carnak, you know."

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'll make Branwyn come when we get back. We can stay in your village.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Artiark wouldn't be happy with me for long.

[Imari (Mike)] "Now, do not grow too sad. We will meet again sometime. And then we will have wonderful stories to share. But I will leave tonight at dark so the city doesn't see me fly away."

[Imari (Mike)] "Branwyn, I am leaving some things with you."

[Indigo (Lisa)] All right.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Would you like me to send them forward?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] brb afk

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes her head "I can't believe we are saying these things again."

[Imari (Mike)] "No, I have no need of them anymore. Use them to protect yourself and Indigo. Here are some scrolls, one of the shields Indigo and I found in the dungeon, the books, and the robe."

[Imari (Mike)] "The robe holds magical properties I have noticed. Give it to a priest who is worthy. Not Tristan. Promise me that one small favor."

[Imari (Mike)] "I will keep my ring and spear. I have grown fold of them."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You don't have to do that. But thank you.

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Imari (Mike)] "But the other barbarians will look at me funnyy in that robe."

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Imari (Mike)] "And the books and shield really belong to the queen anyway. Perhaps give the young prince the shield."

[Imari (Mike)] "And with that, goodbye."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is a beautiful idea.

[Imari (Mike)] ::hugs Branwyn and Indigo one last time:: "May Partik keep his wings over you always."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Til we meet again, my friend.

Indigo (Lisa) gives Imari another big hug

[Imari (Mike)] ::nods and leaves::

[Imari (Mike)] and that my friends is that.

[Imari (Mike)] as interesting as she might have been, i just didn't enjoy playing her in this setting, and she had no real goal to keep me occupied.

Branwyn (Lisa) looks down at Indigo "I think I need one of those hugs too."

Branwyn (Lisa) looks down at Indigo and then over to Hugh

[Mike] maybe i'll try my hand at some creative writing wth her in her homelands on the site

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] okay I am back.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We had no idea when you would be back. Go get washed up and come back for dinner.

[Master] That would be great Mike

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Diary of a Barbarian - I like it)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Mike your not like done though right? Are you creating another character?

[Mike] yup. all ready to go

[Mike] one with some purpose in her life.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh okay. Sorry man you scared me

[Mike] a goal for me to set and persue

[Mike] i really get bored if my characters dont' have some grand scheme in life. imari was such a non entity

[Mike] i think she's more interesting at home with the other barbarians

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well Imari was a bit of a standoffish to my character so maybe our next ones can be better friends

[Mike] there she can grow and become a crazy awesome raven priestess amongst the people who will appriciate her awesomeness

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] She was pretty OP

[Mike] she was standoffish to everyone. barbarian

[Mike] no she wasn't. she was pretty useless in combat really. she was all rp

[Mike] my next character should be better able to handle adventures.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (she was close to Bran and Indigo since they all started 1st level together - they have a history)

[Mike] yup.

[Mike] yell, if tristan showed up she was going to tear him a new one, lol

[Mike] at that point you would have thought her and hugh were besties

[Branwyn (Lisa)] lol

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] why?

[Mike] he got her henchman killed

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Was it because I was about ready to beat the shit out of tristan mysefl

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] ?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] :)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sorry, just his adventure really backfired on me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (new charaters showing up tonight or at the party?)

[Mike] so you all can move on and bob'll introduce my next character whenever it's appropriate i suppose

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (backfired on everyone)

[Master] I sent you a message Mike with an idea on how to introduce

[Mike] yeah. i got it. you do it if that's how you like

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Ambassador I know this may not be the most appropriate time and I am about ready to collapse but I have a deep favor to ask of you.

[Master] ok so when you are ready to knock on the door

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but now we have branwyn and the road trip group?)

[Master] yes

[Master] dinner

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (or new characters first?)

[Master] and catching up

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] new characters first

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] get them in to the game as fast as possible

[Master] I want to have Hugh tell Branwyn his story

[Master] then after that Mike will show up at the door

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes)

[Master] and we will do that start

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (good - hate trying to have 2 conversations at once)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So just like start?

[Master] you are all around the table

[Master] first dinner together and home

[Master] and GO

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (I took a shower first right?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So...

Branwyn (Lisa) looks oddly as the bundle Hugh seems to have strapped to his chest

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You have my report of events until we seperated

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I have another lengthy report of our adventures

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes. Phillipe was quite worried about you.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] But, I have a more serious and pressing matter to discuss

Indigo (Lisa) shovels in his dinner like he hasn't eaten for a week

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Go right ahead

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] On our way home we discovered a well...creepy I guess is the word... campsite that showed supernatural signs...

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Im not certain there were any survivors and we left as soon as we could after liberating some supplies from the doomed camp

Indigo (Lisa) in between mouthfuls "Purple cloud of feet"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] However, we found something hidden. someone I should say

Branwyn (Lisa) looks between the two of them curiously

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] This is Mercy /me shows kid

[Branwyn (Lisa)] A baby.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I didn't want her to die

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would like to request that I may move into your household with the child. I will gladly pay rent and board for the child as well

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Of course not. You travelled all the way home with a baby!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well yes

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] She would have frozen to death

[Branwyn (Lisa)] t is amazing that you were able to keep her safe.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So you wish to stay in the house and be her father?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well. I will likely be a horrible father but I will try my best. Also, I was sure that you might know if any members of your staff wouldn't mind being paid extra by me to keep an eye on her when i am running errands for you?

Branwyn (Lisa) looks back at Phillipe

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (paging head of staff)

[Master] (he is standing there in shock)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Um...

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do not think we have staff with so much free time on their hands. Our stafff has duties.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I understand. I will find someone else then

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We would need to hire a nursemaid.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would cover everything of course.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You have employment?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well as of right now I am doing odd jobs for you. I am seeking an engineering position in teh city for now. I don't know if the duke bothered to pay you anything for our troubles?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The Duke did not hire us.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] How coudl we take care of a baby?!?! he says suddenly

[Branwyn (Lisa)] WE are not taking care of a baby.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hugh is.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I did not ask you specifically to take care of the child. I will be her father. But, I need to find someone to keep an eye on her when i am either working or doing my duties for the ambassador

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sure we can find some local girl who needs employment.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I cannot imagine what Jilly will do

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would be extremely grateful.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jilly must keep doing her work. She can visit the baby in her free time.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I need her for my library and personal things. And she likes being in the kitchen.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] If it helps she is remarkably silent. She only points at food and that's about it. I don't believe she would cause a noisy ruckus and distrub anyone. Quite frankly she seems a little odd to me. But I won't complain about silence.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] She also like to play with sharp things

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So don't tell her to take these scissors and run to her father please

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We could put them in Imari's loft. I hate saying that when she has just left. But it would be far away from the rest of the house and won't disturb anyone.

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Hugh oddly "That's disturbing. The first demon perhaps?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] What demon?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yeah I don't think she's a demon or if she is she is really nice

[Mike] heh heh

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Aren't you Mercy!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh demons are coming.

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Peekaboo with mercy for a moment

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] A demon named Mercy. Huh

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Lets see how that works out

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jennevive, I know you should be happy to hear that. I forgot to tell you.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Phillipe, try to find someone first thing tomorrow morning. It will be a madhouse here tomorrow with the party.

Indigo (Lisa) looks around the room alarmed "Demons are coming?"

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I would want to hear more about this demon invitation?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, I opened a bad book and got marked for a demon hunt apparently.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Kenna tried to remove it as if it was a curse but that didn't work.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think it is more of a come and get me trace hovering over me.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Demons better not ruin the party tomorrow night. It's our first one!

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I think I will want to know MUCH more about this

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't know much. It was a spell book that was chained up. I removed the chains and opened it and a red spot of light came over my chest.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Like a target.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Inside the book was a priestly abjure spell and then all sorts of high level magic.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] and you have the book?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh no! We couldn't get it to stop moving. We nailed it up in a crate.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] so where is the crate?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Back in the Royal Library

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh the name on the book was Fiendomicon if Iggwilv

[Branwyn (Lisa)] so fiends and demons I expect

[Mike] because that was JUST the book to open.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] we will have to look that person up

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I was thinking that perhaps when things quiet down I should go over to the Celestry.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So Do I need to be on the lookout for a demon now? Hugs mercy closeer to me.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] At least one. Depends how many got the hunting message

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And don't send for your husband Jennevive. I'd rather fight demons

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] no Red will not kow

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] know

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] until after

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The spells in the book were too advanced for me and it was too bad since if could learn them I could probably control these beasts that are coming.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] After I kill them?

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I want in on killing Demons

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Just not my demon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Anyway, be on your guard as demons may appear at any time.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'll go with you when you and Kenna go to the Celestry to meet with the priest that worked on Mistress Waverlyn and see if we can find out what to expect and if tbey can remove it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I wouldn't be so worried except if I don't know the timing, it could be really inconvenient when they show up

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] they will show up at the worst time you can bet on that

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (Mike you ready?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] When I was at the Prince's palace it kept nagging at the back of my mind

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But then perhaps that is the torture

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Worrying when the demons will arrive.

[Mike] yup

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Phillpe comes to the door

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] yes?

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Hello, is this the household of Ambassador Branwyn of the Dragon Slayers?"

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Yes it is

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh god its the demon!!!!!!

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Branwyn the Ambassador for Drillian

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Oh good. It's such a big house I didn't know if I was at the right one."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Could I meet her? I know it's late, but we just got into the city."

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] stares down at the elf

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I am not sure

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] but this evenign cannot get any worse

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] so perhaps I should bring you in

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Oh. Um, okay."

[Master] New Mike Henchman moved 2'02".

[Master] Seremella Psyndarryn moved 1'03".

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Ambassador Branwyn, you have a visitor

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Were we expecting someone? You know we have plans.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Good evening, Ambassador Branwyn. I've come to ask you a favor."

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at her guest

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "I'd like to join you."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Good evening Miss ?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] For dinner? Are you with the Ambassador?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Oh, sorry. I'm Seremella Psyndarryn. This is my sister, Ellenara."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::the other elf courtsies gracefully::

Branwyn (Lisa) nods and smiles

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Sort of..?"

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "We've come with the elves from our homeland for the moot."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "And I heard of you from them and thought that the Dragon Slayers sounded like just the group to join."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "And then my sister heard you were a great mage and wanted to meet you, too. She's a mage as well."

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am not a great mage. I am a foolish mage.

[New Mike Henchman (Mike)] ::coughs delicately:: "Ambassador. What she means to say is that I am an aspiring mage and if you would be so kind as to accept her into your group I would be honored to study under one of your reputation."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] One of the last apprentices I was assigned was frozen to death. I am not a skilled teacher by any means. Just ask Useless over there.

Branwyn (Lisa) gestures to the young apprentice

[New Mike Henchman (Mike)] "You have already gathered some reputation in the city. I've heard that you have been studying in the Great Library, and I would be verry interested in seeing that. I love to study and see new things."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And you would leave your people to join a mercenary company that is not feeling very mercenary these days?

[New Mike Henchman (Mike)] "I am a trained scribe, can read magic, and would be happy to assist your studies any way I can, and learn as I go I am sure."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Useless really is useless)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Well, I am a priestess of Solonor Thelandia and want to do great things."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "As far as my people go I have just turned into an adult and am sufferring from a bout of wanderlust. That's why we originally came on this trip."

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (they are all stunned, they just learned of the demon mark, Imari leaving a new baby and now new elves?!?!?! more in 24 hours than happens in a month!)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "I've heard of other priests of Solonor being rulers in their lands and want to get the experience in the world to follow them."

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "well my life at the moment consists of an endless stream of dinner parties. Though I do hope tomorrow's will be great in its own way"

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "So I humbly beg the honor to join you and gain that experience."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "We've heard that your party does not all stay in the city, Ambassador. And I assumre you, humble as she is about her magic, my sister can aid you in matters of state, as well."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If you wish to be with us, you may join us. My hesitation is that in doing so you may be disappointed.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Any experience with demons?

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Demons? No. Why? Are we fighting demons?"

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "That would be a great thing, indeed!"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] At some point.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It will be something. That's for sure, But most likely they will pass everyone by and come after me.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm looking very demon delicious at the moment.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Well, my bow and I will defend you against any manner of demon."

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I have a question about the demons

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You are not afraid?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] will they just appear? or will we have a warning?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] btw, i still don't know what gear she's got

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (basic gear, we will do magic first thing tomorrow or later tonight)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Well, I'm still young by my people's standards, and my mentor has used the word headstrong and flighty to describe me, but I'm willing to fight demons if I have to."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have no idea Phillipe. I've never had a demon come to visit. Maybe Jennevive knows.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Demons... Demons... Do you have any blacksmiths?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sure there are many in the city. But do not think if demons.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "I would need special arrows to fight them. Oh, and vials for holy water to put on them. Hrm, and maybe..."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If they come, they come and most likely they will be after me. I do not wish for anyone to get hurt from my mistake.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jennevive! Can the Celestry find Yulotte for me?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do your divination thing?

[New Mike Henchman (Mike)] ::places a hand on her sister's arm:: "Thank you Ambassador. As you can see my sister is very eager to find her greatness in this world. I am sure she will be helpful. Despite her manner she is an accomplished priestess and archer. Even among her fellow priests she is good."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "'Despite my manner? Don't forget that I'm the elder and father said I was in charge on this trip."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well hopefully we will not be in need of them soon. Are you staying in the City for now or would you like to stay here?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (it takes me a moment to find them on the list none of them have icons anymore)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] Jennivive looks at Branwyn specualtively

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I can ask about him

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] but I am not certain he is alive

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He's a mage I know that might be able to help with these kinds of things.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If you could find out that would be nice. Lord Mosskin would be disappointed to find that Yulotte has left this world.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And I would be disappointed not to know where his books are.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We have a room for two Seremella for you and your sister if you need it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Phillpe, we can put them in Miranda and MJ's room.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "That would be great! We could stay with the other elves for a little while, but they aren't staying here forever."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ever since Hoffman and Miranda have built their lovenest they have not returned to the house.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I will have Atribella change out the rooms

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Phillpe

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And you must come to the feast tomorrow.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Ooh. That sounds fun."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The Elvish Ambassador and his entourage have been invited.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "And we even brhought formal robes for the moot."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The ladies must wear black for it is a feast of mourning.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Oh. Well, I'm sure we can find something."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Black if you wish to participate.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Black. I guess we have to do our best Drow impression."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Unmarried ladies must toast to lost love and take their poison.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Very dramatic.

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) perks up

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] drow?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] glances over at Branwyn

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Yes. You know, the evil elves who live in the underdark? Horrid things, really. They like to wear black and all that."

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Michael only)] jump in with whatever you like

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ahhh, summer vacation.

Indigo (Lisa) leans back in his chair and loosens his belt "excuse me ladies, I am sorry, but I haven't had food like this in weeks and weeks."

[Indigo (Lisa)] You surprised us and I think I overdid it.

[Indigo (Lisa)] It is nice to meet you both though.

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Hugh politiely shoveliung food in muffled voice "me either"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Oh Branwyn. They're here.

[Indigo (Lisa)] The gypsies.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wisewoman Thyme and ... you know who.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But I saw Thyme's son! He's a big boy already and looks like Sarengar.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] They also give depressing fortunes

Branwyn (Lisa) face turns pale "It is them then?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I was hoping it would be some other caravan. How did they end up in Dryads Lair?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I dunno. It's all a mess. The girls and the man are in jail and the rest are waiting for you to decide before they come in.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thyme is anyway. But Pilist said you could send for him if you wanted, but he's outside too.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The dress must have come from him. I don't know what I want right now.

[Indigo (Lisa)] It's all his fault you know. It's his nephew in the middle of all this making all these ladies fall in love with him.

Branwyn (Lisa) frowns and holds on to the arms of her chair to keep herself from running out of the room.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Indigo for letting me know.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] AFK Real quick

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We were supposed to be having a seance tonight but I'm not sure that is a good idea anymore.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] that is up to you

[Master] Spring and Eric both texted appologizing for not being here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Imari left and Kenna hasn't come down from prayers. We have guests.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (word from them on tomorrow?)

[Master] Spring was a yes, Eric is a hope to

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (good)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is too much right now and I am not sure I can concentrate hard enough to call forth spirits.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Oh dear. Did we come at a bad time? Can we help somehow?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm back

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at her new members "Any skills in ghost summoning?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Or demon hunitng

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] :)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::tilts her head:: "Maybe."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We aren't hunting Hugh. I am the prey in this case.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i think i have necromantic... i have to refamiliarize myself with this spellset

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "That I can help with! We can set up some spells and scrolls so that you can protect yourself from them."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Just don't want you to die Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] From the ghosts?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I want to speak with the ghost.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] As far as the demons, unless the effect is permanent, I don't want you to waste any precious scrolls on soemthing that could take weeks to manifest.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] If we are going to do thsi tonight I only have simple things like Command or Bless for you Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't want to die either Hugh.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Blessings from you Jennevive would mean the world to me.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't think I've ever received one from you.

Aunt Jennevive (Master) smiles at Branwyn,

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] None that you knew about

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But you have gotten me out of a tight spot and so though I say it in jest, I do appreciate it.

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I have made it very clear to those here in the city that you do not appreciate close priestly assistance

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's not that I don't appreciate it. I just rarely need it and I don't need a nunch of priests placing their marks all over me either.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Do you not like priests?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It was bad enough when Tristan put that alarm spell on me.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh I like them well enough. I just don't like the zealous nature in my direction.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I differ in my views on where the magic comes from, but I am one of those that believe it comes from the same place as mine.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Or letting them make baragins for you Hugh whispers to himself

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't want to get into a philosophcal discussion and my views tend to turn into people thinking that I have some presonal grudge and that is simply not the case.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] it is a reasonable debate to have on the esoteric workings of magic

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Well, ours comes from our gods. Yours comes from other places. From what my sister tells me you harness your power through studies that are more mathematical in nature from the world around you."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Unless you're a witch?"

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs "Depends on who you ask"

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] (BURN HER!!!)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "They get their power different ly she says. Or one of those djini summoning magic guys? Or a wildmage? Or one of those clockwork mages?"

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Actually, I guess you mages get power lots of different places."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Just harnessing energy and making it do what you want it too. Magic is all around. It's just most people don't know how to grab it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So off to a quick talk to the dead and then off to bed so we can get some rest before the party?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If my attempt fails it shall be an early evening.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Wow. My first night and we're summoning dead and getting ready for a court dinner while preparing for a demon attack. You thought I'd be disappointed?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well when you put it that way ...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hugh, I don't think you've been to a seance before. It will be fun if it works.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Joseph can you please get my supplies? Everyone is going, in case Mistress Waverlyn shows up instead of the girl we saw last time.

Branwyn (Lisa) gathers the troops

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bob?)

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] nods

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I was waiting for Michael I am ready

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] did you want Jennevive to come too?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] in that everyone?

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Sep 18 23:14:09 EDT 2015 ====

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Sep 18 23:14:55 EDT 2015

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

[Master] no clue why that is happening

Mike has joined the game on Fri Sep 18 23:15:13 EDT 2015

Mike is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Lisa has received the map New Residence first floor.

Mike has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Mike] well, i guess now i'm ready

[Master] emailing Michael

Michael has joined the game on Fri Sep 18 23:16:22 EDT 2015

Michael is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

[Master] oops

[Master] there he is

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (said I need jenn unless seremella can bless me)

[Master] ok

Michael has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Mike] she can bless

[Michael] sorry guys. Having trboule again

[Mike] i think

[Master] that was me Michael

[Mike] yup

[Master] no clue why id just crashes

[Michael] So, Tabletop soon?

[Michael] :)

[Master] I am moving everyone to the fountain area for the seance

[Master] Indigo moved 33'09".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 30'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (think it crashed before the first seance - restless spirits)

[Michael] Okay. This is going to be so cool!

[Master] Branwyn moved 55'06".

[Master] Jondar moved 8'11".

Branwyn (Lisa) concentrating

[Master] before you cast

[Master] talk it over

[Master] Mike do you have anything that can help her rolls?

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Fri Sep 18 23:19:51 EDT 2015 ====

Mike has joined the game on Fri Sep 18 23:20:07 EDT 2015

Mike is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Mike has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Mike] jeeze

[Mike] why does it do this at the end of the night? does it get too much information and just go critical?

[Master] no clue

[Master] I got rid of all the other maps

[Mike] tomorrow maybe we should stop playing every couple hours, disconnect, clear the chat log, and then get back in

[Master] only three in there now

Lisa has joined the game on Fri Sep 18 23:21:09 EDT 2015

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

[Master] I will do that yes

Lisa has received the map New Residence first floor.

Michael has joined the game on Fri Sep 18 23:21:36 EDT 2015

Michael is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Michael has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Master] very sorry guys

[Lisa] Exception in thread "Thread-8" java.lang.NullPointerException

[Master] so Mike do you have anything that can help with dice rolls?

[Lisa] that was my java error wwhen I log back in

[Michael] Am I just observing guys? Just moral support? Should I bring Mercy to watch the scary ghost?

[Lisa] sure

[Master] thank you Lisa

[Michael] I'm such a bad parent.

[Master] and laughs at Michael

[Mike] i have bless and chant

[Lisa] even though you can't cast, you should be there to have your character learn more about what is happening, react, come up with ideas etc

[Mike] not sure if either of those actually help with the rolls she's doing

[Michael] I probably should stay silent. I might just mess everything up. But I would love to see this

[Michael] And my kid does too

[Lisa] it is a nwp check and then a roll for how many questions I get

[Michael] test

[Michael] sorry didn't want to take the chance

[Lisa] we didn't ask what her name was since we assumed she was the ambassasor

[Michael] so ask if she was the ambassador?

[Lisa] so I was thinking of asking her name so we can research her

[Mike] so i'd say no, neither of those will really help

[Master] that would be a good thing to plan out

[Mike] if jennavive can help bring her along

[Lisa] I have been getting blessing that worked

[Lisa] that is wrong?

[Lisa] after her name I was going to ask if she poisoned the ambassador and if I get 3 questions I would be shocked

[Lisa] then we can ask what her favorite color is

[Master] bless works because it is a 5% bonus to a roll

[Master] for sucess

[Master] not towards how many questions

[Mike] okay. then i can do that

[Lisa] oh who hired her would be good

[Lisa] I want 20 questions

[Michael] me too

[Mike] let's do it before we die again

Branwyn (Lisa) concentrates

[Mike] Seremella Psyndarryn casts a spell against : Bless/Curse: For 6 rounds, attack rolls and saves vs fear receive a +1 bonus.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Spirit Lore check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 6!!

[Master] excellent

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I am so good at this low rolls)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d3) [1d3=2] 2

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (better than last time!)

Branwyn (Lisa) waits for apparition to appear

[Master] a ghostly image of a woman appears

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (same one?)

[Master] no

[Michael] See Mercy? That's a dead person

[Master] LOL

[Mike] question one, who the fuck are you?

[Michael] HAH

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Phillipe and Joseph for recognition

[Master] They both shake stheir head

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What is your name?

[Master] Joliene of Gort

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and what did you do with our other ghost?)

[Mike] what is your life story?

[Mike] that'll give us everything she's got, lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you know it doesn't work that way)

[Mike] how did you die?

Branwyn (Lisa) thinking this means nothing to her

[Mike] maybe it'll be interesting?

[Mike] we could solve a cold case and throw a corrupt noble in jail!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we can't ask essay questions can we?)

[Mike] well how did you die is hardly an essay question

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (i thought it was like speak with dead)

[Mike] douchebag noble number one stabbled me to death

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we don't want to ask if she killed the ambassador?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how many people have died in her house?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 [MODIFIED (+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (what does she look like?)

[Master] your best guess is a young priestess

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ancient clothes? burned to a crisp?)

[Master] no burn marks

[Michael] Okay I

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Did you kill Ambassador Waverlyn?

[Master] No, she killed me

[Michael] I gotta know is the kid even interested in the proceedings? Asleep? This is kind of funny to me

[Master] and then she fades away

Branwyn (Lisa) gasps

[Mike] oooOOOOOooooo

[Michael] WHAT?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Pure evil she was.

[Mike] dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUN

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at phillipe and sighs

[Mike] now we send jennevive to the celestry to try and figure out more info

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Something else I should know?

[Master] he shakes his head

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Or our new elvish priestess

[Mike] and we fire phillipe for being a lying bastard

[Master] Jospeh looks around

[Master] I have never seen her

[Mike] i doubt she'd have much clout as an outsider

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (are elves kayugan?)

[Michael] (Yeah I don't really knonw Phillip that well but he seems to be a rat bastard)

[Michael] No offense bob

[Master] Elves are not kayugan

[Master] and Phillipe is worried about maintaining the household

[Michael] how bout the truth?

[Master] AND he is worried that Branwyn will be murdered

[Michael] but what about the truth?

[Master] he has never lied

[Michael] Misdirection

[Michael] Half truths

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Let's go home. We seem to have opened aother can of worms

[Michael] It gets hard for me to keep up but that is what i've kind of gathered about him

[Michael] As long as he keeps Bran alive though I suppose it's good enough for me

Branwyn (Lisa) starts blowing out candles and returning them to the box

Michael Looks at Mercy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We need to find out who this woman was.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If she was Greek or Kayugan

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have never heard of Gort

[Michael] Well that was fun huh Mercy? Maybe next time you'll see a demon! Already having an exciting and dangerous life ahead of you. Don't worry, I'll be with you.

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Michael] Greek?

[Michael] Is this the Greek I'm thinking of or different?

[Mike] ::ponders::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Greek. The former Ambasdor was trying to incite a Kayugan-Greek crusade.

[Mike] "Can anyone detect evil on the baby?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It wouldn''t have surprised me to learn she was playing both sides of the fence.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you are the priest)

[Mike] can't do it

TMO has joined the game on Fri Sep 18 23:45:28 EDT 2015

TMO is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

[Michael] I don't think a baby can be evil

[Lisa] Yikes!

[Lisa] TMO! :)

[Mike] not sure what sphere it is, but apparently i don't got it

[Lisa] A seance after effect

[Michael] Hey TMO!

TMO has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Mike] "Well someone wondered if it was the demon. So that would make it evil."

[Michael] Does she look like a demon to you?

[Mike] "And you're bringing it to a seance. That seems kind of evil.:"

TMO waves weakly.

[Master] Hello sir

[Michael] What was I going to do leave her upstairs alone?

[Mike] "Human babies are very creepy. They aren't as cute as elves."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Having a good vacation?)

[Mike] "I've even heard stories of evil human babies killing people."

[TMO] (ask me that some other night. ;) )

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry)

[Michael] Well, I don't know how long we were travelling but I'm not dead so....

[TMO] (kids. what're you going to do when drowning them is illegal?)

[Michael] Also she is remarkably quiet. I love it. I only have to feed her and change her. It'sl amazing. She also likes my daggers so that's cool

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (duct tape?)

[Mike] duct tape them to the wall and gag them

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[TMO] (overused. they know how to escape it)

[Mike] "You really don't see the problem with that?"

[Michael] Send them to their grandparents?

[Mike] shark cage

[TMO] (so, what do I need to know to join in a bit?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sure Kenna can put any fears to rest in the morning Hugh.

[Michael] I mean I don't know. The only kid I have is a apparently a potentially demon virtual baby so what do I know

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we are done for aren't we?

[Master] we have 10 more minutes for tonight

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we have to do 12 hours tomorrow - I am about done for the night)

[Michael] Yeah me too.

[Master] but for tomorrow catch TMO up in less than 5 minutes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we're here all day)

[Master] Mike what is your contribution to that?

[Michael] We got back and did a seance and Imari left but the new characters have arrived.

[Michael] Fast version

[Mike] someone needs to detect evil on that baby. just sayin

[Mike] good night all. see you tomorrow

Mike has left the game on Fri Sep 18 23:50:59 EDT 2015

[Master] night

[Lisa] Hugh ad Indigo and baby are home

[Michael] Even if the baby registered ultimate evil I wouldn't do anything guys so get killing a baby outta your heads...

[Lisa] Imari is retired

[Lisa] Mike creatd an elven priestess and a mage sister henchmen act to replace Imari and galduk

[Lisa] had sence and had new ghost show up

[Lisa] Jolien of Gort who says Waverlyn killed her

[Lisa] really glad that house of evil is burned to the ground

[Lisa] that's about it

[Lisa] gypsies are waiting out of town for trial

[TMO] do we know who Jolien is?

[Lisa] no clue

[Lisa] more research needed

[Lisa] she looked like a priestess

[Lisa] young

[Lisa] staff didn't recognize

[Michael] This just leads to more questions. I don't really want to know what is at the end of these knots.

[Michael] It cannot be good

[Lisa] we are in deperate need of info gatherers

[Master] yes you are

[Michael] Sign me up. For helping me with Mercy I would do A great deal of stuff I don't like to do

[Lisa] lol

[Michael] Even if it means trying to gather info about a murder

[Lisa] or three?

[Lisa] many murders

[Master] many murders? or many murderers?

[TMO] yes

[Michael] yes

[Lisa] :)

[Michael] for all I know at this point there is an entire freaking caball of murders for this cluster fudge

[TMO] I do hope Bob knows what's going on and isn't just making shit up as he goes along. :P

[Master] LOL

[Lisa] I had all my questions ready for 1st girl

[Lisa] but my powers are not reliable

[TMO] about the murders, I mean. I know he makes up story hooks on the fly.

[Master] so far you ahve three people dead at the old Waverlyn house

[Lisa] I think he has a plan

[TMO] mystery girl, waverlyn, and Jolien

[TMO] and we're sure Jolien isn't mystery girl?

[Lisa] yes

[TMO] luvverly

[Lisa] This one wasn't burnt

[Lisa] I asked

[TMO] how charming we can tell the dead bodies apart by their method of demise

[Lisa] with 1-3 questions a time I will take all clues we can get

[Lisa] so hard

[TMO] anybody laying odds that we get a new body next time too?

[Lisa] don't say that

[Lisa] but these seances are more fun than city council meetings!

[Michael] def

[Michael] we can take kids to these

[TMO] .. right...

[TMO] >_>

[Master] chuckles

[Master] so TMO any chance you make it tomorrow/today?

[TMO] depends on what I wind up doing.

[TMO] if I stay at the hotel, very possible

[Lisa] (yu are central or moutain time zone?)

[Master] crosses fingers

[Master] 12 hours from now we start

[TMO] if I drive 3 hours one way to Missoula, gets a little more dicey. What are the playing hurs?

[TMO] hours?

[TMO] I'm in Mountain right now

[TMO] near Yellowstone

[Master] Noon to Midnight

[Lisa] so 10 to 9

[TMO] alright. brb. putting kids in be

[TMO] bed

[Master] night sir

[Michael] Can I ask you questions about MT when you are free?

[Lisa] sorry 10 to 10 for you

[Master] sure

[Michael] Night

[Master] what about?

[Michael] Sorry Montana for TMO sorry again

[Master] ahh

[Michael] I want to visit so bad

[Master] in the morning I plan on adding the icons back as I can

[Michael] Explore the Cabinet Wilderness

[Master] and deleting everything else I can

[Michael] Okay I will be back in 12 hours I have to go guys. Love you all!

[Master] and then after the weekend will be backing up all the characters again

[Master] go

[Master] have a great night all

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sat Sep 19 00:04:44 EDT 2015 ====