View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Sep1915

Sep 19 15 - BOB's Birthday Game - Birthday Game 2015 - Diplomatic Entanglements - Book Marked

[Master] Welcome to BOB's Birthday Game 2015

karens_computer-73869 has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 11:46:18 EDT 2015

karens_computer-73869 is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

karens_computer-73869 has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Master] Welcome sir

[karens_computer-73869] its been a long time

[Master] yes it has

[karens_computer-73869] ok now i have to log out and switch to the laptop lol

[Master] and Tabletop is up and running

[Master] as the backup as well

[karens_computer-73869] got to keep my leg up today

[karens_computer-73869] be back in a bit

karens_computer-73869 has left the game on Sat Sep 19 11:49:47 EDT 2015

Mike has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 11:51:20 EDT 2015

Mike is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Mike has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Master] welcome Sir

[Mike] hey bob. happy brithday.

[Master] Thank you

[Mike] i might be able to borrow my dad's truck tomorrow to pick up the fridge

Spring has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 11:53:42 EDT 2015

Spring is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Spring has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Mike] so my next 12 hours of pizza a nd breadsticks have been ordered, got beer and gin, i think i'm all set for the night.

[Master] excellent

[Spring] hi hi!

[Spring] Happy birthday BOB!

[Mike] hello

[Spring] hi Mike

[Master] thank y ou Spring

[Master] setting up everything now

[Spring] :-) i'm early

[Mike] by five minutes

[Spring] i have to leave a bit before 3 PM your time to go attend to scouts. i'd bow out but we lost a leader

[Spring] i don't know if i can get back after, but will try

[Master] we will be here if you can

[Spring] :-)

Orange[Master] so I updated the Threads to include Book Marked

Orange[Master] for Branwyn's new demon mark

[Spring] :-)

[Master] and did some of the highlighting to get it started

Lisa has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 12:00:27 EDT 2015

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

[Master] there were some small revelations last night Spring

[Spring] hi lisa!

[Spring] at the seance? oo

[Master] I will let everyone log in and catch up then we will start with the morning meeting

[Spring] i better look and see what they are

Lisa has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Lisa] Good morning :)

[Master] grins, Good Morning

[Lisa] Happy Birthday Bob

[Master] Thank you very much

[Master] website has lots of updates today

[Spring] i see that!

[Mike] hey lisa

[Lisa] Hi! :)

[Master] In case you did not notice on the charts, etc. today is 1 year that we started Diplomatic Entanglements

[Master] and have played through two full months exactly of game time, grins

[Spring] heh

[Lisa] that is sad

[Master] nah means lots of roleplay

[Master] no clicking off time just to move things along

[Mike] well, consideringn a dungeon crawl can be a few hours of game time spread over weeks of real life time

brad-41889 has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 12:06:10 EDT 2015

brad-41889 is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

brad-41889 has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Lisa] Hi Brad

[Spring] hi Brad!

[Master] grins

[brad-41889] bwahahahaha the ninja weregator returns

[Lisa] :)

[Lisa] Why did you name your computer Brad?

[Spring] that sounds like the sort of character my son would play

[brad-41889] its my buddys laptop hes letting me borrow it so i can keep my leg up

[Spring] aha!

[Lisa] What did you do to yourself?

[Master] Jondar moved 34'00".

[brad-41889] i had a varicose vein burst last night

[Lisa] Yikes!!

[Spring] :-(

[brad-41889] the er dr said it not an unusual occurence

[Lisa] You okay?

[brad-41889] yup just fine other than losing quite a bit of b lood last night

[Spring] :-(

[Lisa] You'll make more

[Lisa] :)

[Lisa] Other than vein explosions, everything good, Guy?

[brad-41889] by the time the ambulance got here we had gotten the bleeding pretty much stopped

[Spring] whew, glad it wasn't catastrophic

[brad-41889] its been a rough summer but hopefully things will get better

[Lisa] hope so

[Spring] ok so i read the results of the seance. very interesting

[brad-41889] got to ride in an ambulance for the first time so that was cool

[Spring] not nearly all that enlightening :-)

[Spring] that does sound kinda cool

[Spring] did they have to do any special closure on the wound?

[brad-41889] they just used something called gel-foam and a sticky bandage tape

[Spring] that also sounds cool

[Master] Jilly moved 5'11".

[Master] [Marisu]] moved 66'06".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 31'05".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 35'05".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 5'05".

[Master] Jilly moved 26'06".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 1'06".

[Master] Useless moved 1'01".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 12'00".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 3'10".

[Master] Leatherus moved 1'09".

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 1'01".

[Master] so everyone is in the Salon

[Master] Breakfast is being served

[Master] we hope Michael will be here very soon

[Master] so as I see things we have two large known story arcs in play, plus several other small ones, Book Marked - Branwyn's demon mark

[Master] Summer Vacation (of what ever we call it) when you go visit the Underdark

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] LOL something happened to my character icon

[Master] then the other things like who murdered Waverlyn, etc.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] hilarious

[Master] yeah in our great Klooge meltdown it lost ALL icons

[Master] would not even let me import or export

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] alas

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] brunette to blonde in one fell swoop

[Jondar (brad-41889)] how long before tabletop is fully ready?

[Mike] as last look, it'll be a while

[Master] most likely months

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] :-(

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] that is a sad. i like it

[Master] there will be a largish update soon

[Master] which brings it to point 5

[Jondar (brad-41889)] i ask like ill be able to play much lol

[Master] door just a sec

[Lisa] I like the name of that story arc - book marked :)

[Master] back

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] BOB is great at naming

[Master] so Tabletop is going well, the programing side is where I am waiting on but there are some key things that we need

[Master] like saving things from session to session, grins

[Jondar (brad-41889)] cool

[Master] but overall will be a very big improvement

[Master] and this is the time to chime in with requests, what we want to see, etc.

[Master] dream big

[Master] so Mike you ready to come to breakfast?

[Master] and introduce your self?

[Lisa] selves

[Master (to brad-41889 only)] you will be tagging along with him

[Mike] sure

[Master (to Mike only)] you are bringing the Ambassador from the Gold Hills along with you, you met at a party earlier thsi week and saw him on the street this morning

[Master] Joseph Shortkin moved 21'03".

[Master] so breakfast is served

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] by the way Tabletop is up also in case we need to switch over or you want to check on what is happening with Klooge

[Master] as we crashed three or four times last night

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Good morning everyone. Look who I found. We met the ambassador from the Gold Hills last night and ran into him this morning. He said he's a friend of yours."

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ok how do i get tabletop opened up?

[Master] (you will have to download the latest version Guy, link on out website)

[Master] which is down? that stinks

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (thought it was just me)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] hrm

[Master] and just posted a help ticket

[Master] https://www.dropbox.com/sh/her0ptdjr0e2vrp/AAA6vdBacm4pRoq_f3sTFq3da?dl=0

[Master] there you go Guy

[Master] and they are already looking at it

[Master] A Small Orange is a great company

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i'll grab i too, thanks

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You have met no one of the sort Seremella.

[Master] and yes they are having a server issue where we are hosted petyrbaelish (grins) and it will be up soon they hope

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can't trust that server)

[Master] nope

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (at least it isn't the jon snow server?)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Sure I have. See? Here he is."

[Master] However back to Seremella

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] what, you want a dead server?

[Master] Joseph Shortkin moved 19'03".

[Master] Jondar, Ellenara Psyndarryn and Seremella Psyndarryn moved 15'08".

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] at least baelish is still alive

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that was what I was trying to say)

Branwyn (Lisa) points accusingly at Jondar "That man is an imposter and made a fool of me in front of the City Council."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't know what your plan is but I am not interested Jondar or whatever your name is.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] quietly, Jospeh the doors please

[Master] Joseph Shortkin moved 15'08".

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Huh? Really?"

[Master] Jondar moved 6'00".

[Master] Seremella Psyndarryn moved 2'02".

[Master] Ellenara Psyndarryn moved 2'08".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 5'01".

[Master] Useless moved 2'11".

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Seremella Psyndarryn modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 5 (+4).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There is no Ambassador from Gold Hills in Dryads Lair

[Master] Jilly moved 2'05".

[Jilly (Master)] Oh hello Jondar! are you here for breakfast?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He doesn't get a scrap until he explains himself.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jilly, ready your spoon please.

Jilly (Master) looking at Branwyn

[Jilly (Master)] I uh sure

[Jilly (Master)] OH did he not eat his veggies?

[Jilly (Master)] OOOOO

[Jilly (Master)] shakes her head

[Mike] Seremella Psyndarryn targets Jondar. Distance: 3'06"

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] Seremella Psyndarryn moved 7'04".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i get the feeling our wiki is on the same server ... ? can't get there to catch up)

[Jondar (brad-41889)] umm a spoon?

[Jilly (Master)] yes the wiki is down, we will get it back soonish

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jilly's weapon of choice.

[Jilly (Master)] Lisa and Mike will give you the updates, grins

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] once i had a character that had a wooden spoon that did 2-7 damage

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (gold hills ambassador - supposed to be the halfling ambassador? the one kenna invited to the thingy?)

[Master] yes to Spring

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (groan)

Indigo (Lisa) rubs knuckles "It hurts when she smacks you with that. You better start explaining whatever it is you are supposed to be explaining.

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Branwyn "He isn't the Ambassador?"

[Jondar (brad-41889)] No Indigo I fear Lady Branwyn is quite correct, I am not an ambassador

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I introduced you to the Prince as such. You have been visting the Elvish Ambassador. What is your scheme?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (i hope kenna is as suprised as anyone)

[Master] yes

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) shocked

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] time to die, shorty

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] let's put the first bad guy down!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i want to know why

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (welcome back Guy)

[Jondar (brad-41889)] well my original was merely to get an entrance into the homes of the true ambassadors for the sake of acquiring a few trinkets

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) completely shocked

[Jondar (brad-41889)] (((been so long i can t remember why i was posing as ambassador anymore))

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ((so thanks to an idea from bob and my wild imagination ill be winging it lol))

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) moving to outrage

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you get invited to all the best parties?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] you ... you ... !!!!

[Master] (site is back up too now)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (thanks!)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] it'd be funny if his only motivation was to eat and party for free

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i have no words for how low you are

[Jondar (brad-41889)] but I found that I enjoy the intrigue more than merely just leaving with petty trinkets

[Jondar (brad-41889)] for that I do thank you Lady Branwyn. Im just confused as to how you found out.

[Jondar (brad-41889)] I do apologize as well for the dishonesty and subterfuge.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I mentioned your name at a City Council meeting and Prince Loplin's son was kind enough to inform me that Gold Hills had sent no Ambassador to the City.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You have stolen from us?

[Jondar (brad-41889)] NEVER!

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] now we own his ass

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] let's use him as a spy for ourselves

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) murderous look

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] tell sam to shut his yap about him being fake and we'lve got an in

[Jondar (brad-41889)] I do not steal from those that have shown such kindness and loyalty to those of my race.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But what about the troll invasion? I wrote home telling my family.

[Jondar (brad-41889)] that is no lie the trolls do invade quite often

[Jondar (brad-41889)] and it is about time for yet another of their invasions.

[Master (to Mike only)] you can confirm that, they come from the western wildlands near the mountains

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But you have no knowledge and most likely Indigo's family is quite safe?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He was ready to go home and fight them you know.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "What he says about the trolls is true enough."

[Jondar (brad-41889)] most likely they are safe enough, I havent heard any news of any trouble as of this morning

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (ok caught up on last night. looks like seremella just appeared out of the blue while kenna was in prayer. if we've met, it will have been brief and cursory by now, yes?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is good news at least.

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) fuming

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So what brings you here this morning then?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] if this becomes known it is shame on all my people

[Master] (yes to Spring)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Peoplealready see us and think we are all thieves.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] thanks to the likes of him!

[Jondar (brad-41889)] This may come as a surprise but I came to offer you my assisstance in youor travels

Indigo (Lisa) scratches his head "I just got back. We're not going anywhere."

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Branwyn "Are we?"

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) looks at Branwyn too

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Of course not. At least I'm not.

[Jondar (brad-41889)] the kindnesses that you have shown me lead me to beleive that maybe your arrival was a sign that I need to change a bit and trust people again.

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) heaves a big sigh, staring at the oatmeal

[Jilly (Master)] Do I hit him now?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are trustworthy. I suppose the real question is - are you? But you have an invitation to the feast at the manor today. You can start to prove that.

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at Jilly "Kenna and Indigo are in charge of Jondar I think."

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) graon

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] *groan even

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Kenna, should Jondar have breakfast or a smack with the spoon?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] both, i think. but best start with oatmeal

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) sigh

brad-41889 has left the game on Sat Sep 19 13:04:34 EDT 2015

[Jilly (Master)] booted him so he could log back in

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You do not wish to keep an eye on Jondar?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Ambassador, as always, i am in your service until my order reassigns me. i do not have to like it, but i will do as you bid

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can have Joseph throw him out in the street.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] besides, i respect and trust you

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) smile

brad-41889 has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 13:05:53 EDT 2015

brad-41889 is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you, but I do not wish to cause you grief.

brad-41889 has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ha, all life has some grief. it is not a worry

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] thank you, though

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is just you both see so few halflings I thought it might be nice if you could have another acquaintance and maybe your goodness will rub off on him.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If that is possible.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Jondar, i invited you, so i take it personally. please have some oatmeal. and then we will see what can be done

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (brb)

brad-41889 has left the game on Sat Sep 19 13:08:34 EDT 2015

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (uh oh, looks like Guy has john-itis)

brad-41889 has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 13:09:09 EDT 2015

brad-41889 is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Master] he is up on Tabletop so that is good

[Master] I can tell him when he drops here

brad-41889 has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] gosh i forgot to monitor my download ...

[Master] settled now guy?

brad-41889 has left the game on Sat Sep 19 13:11:07 EDT 2015

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] nopes

[Master] hmmm

[Master] Mike are you good?

[Master] Lisa is AFK

[Master] Guy is rebooting the laptop to see if that helps

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] yeah

[Master] ok

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (so seremella is here, i assume ellenara is also at breakfast?)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] yup

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (thanks. i figure kenna is also uncomfortable about this sudden addition all "us" and "we" suddenly :-)

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Bigby's Interposing Hand -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Comprehend Languages -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Detect Magic - Wizard -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Feather Fall -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Feign Death - Wizard -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Grease -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Maximillian's Stony Grasp -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Read Magic -- # Memorized: 0 (+0), CHANGED: Shocking Grasp -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Telekinesis -- # Memorized: 1 (+1), CHANGED: Unseen Servant -- # Memorized: 0 (+0),

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (back)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (so she's going to be irritable)

[Master] and yes there is that, plus Indigo has only been around a little bit with Kenna, etc.

[Master] she has spent most of her time with Branwyn and Ilero and Jennivive

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (would she have met elves before?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (well kenna is happy to see indigo but not happy for anyone to know it)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you have to meet the baby too when hugh arrives)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (that's a good question. she might have met some coming into the city, depending on how many are out and about)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] but not before

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (her pilrgrimage took her from Gold Hils to that town with the werewolf)

brad-41889 has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 13:17:22 EDT 2015

brad-41889 is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

brad-41889 has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] is that better now Guy?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (do elves and halflings like each other? these are the firts full elves we have dealt with)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (first)

[brad-41889] sort of

[brad-41889] sort of

[brad-41889] sort of

[brad-41889] sort of

brad-41889 has left the game on Sat Sep 19 13:19:50 EDT 2015

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] aw man

[Master] Spring and Guy are both in Tabletop

[Master] if you want to move the chat over to there?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I was really hoping not to have to go there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] no spells

[Branwyn (Lisa)] no map

[Master] I hope to be back here shortly

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i guess. i much prefer klooge chat but if guy can't get it to work

[Branwyn (Lisa)] we can't see who is at the party

[Master] I will restart klooge to see if that helps

[Branwyn (Lisa)] just started downloading so it will be a while for me

[Master] closing and be right back

Lisa has left the game on Sat Sep 19 13:21:39 EDT 2015

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sat Sep 19 13:22:20 EDT 2015 ====

brad-41889 has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 13:24:58 EDT 2015

brad-41889 is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

brad-41889 has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] how is that now?

[brad-41889] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jondar (brad-41889)] much better

[Master] excellent

Lisa has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 13:25:37 EDT 2015

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] so two out of four not too bad

Spring has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 13:27:26 EDT 2015

Spring is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Master] texted Mike also

Spring has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Spring] hello again

[Spring] my husband is a halfling

[Spring] i went to get a piece of toast and was plied with every foodstuff available

[Master] chuckles

[Lisa] lol

[Jondar (brad-41889)] (((lol kaz is going to make some wings later but im really craving a liver and spinach sandwich right now))

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] if anyone gives me a liver and spinach sandwich i will hand it directly to you

[Lisa] (get those iron levels up)

Mike has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 13:29:59 EDT 2015

Mike is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Mike has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ((yup thats why im craving them))

[Master] so settled back in now

[Mike] whew

[Lisa] either that or you're pregnant

[Master] cough

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i will sefinitely keep an eye on jondar

[Jondar (brad-41889)] (((oh man think of all the money id make lol)))

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] *definitely

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (LOL)

[Master] especially if he is pregnant

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ((see what john and marco are missing lol)))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and on that note)

[Jilly (Master)] Do you want him to have breakfast?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] yes, please jilly

Jilly (Master) sniffs

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i recommend oatmeal with fruit. good for the innards

[Jondar (brad-41889)] I fear Miss Jilly I do not have much of an appetite this morning.

[Jilly (Master)] puts a bowl in front of Jondar

Jilly (Master) waves a spoon in front of him

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jilly (Master)] You better eat

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] please forgive the mundane, branwyn, but if we accept jondar's offer to join and assist us, there is the matter of lodging

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "I would like some."

[Jilly (Master)] I never would do something like sneak off to join a group

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Then we need to get some black dresses."

Jilly (Master) smacks Indigo before he says anything

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ellenara, you can meet my apprentices, Johan and Useless, I am sure they will be able to tell you all about doing magic with me.

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ((((roflmao)))

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) nodding at seremella approvingly, about the breakfast

Jilly (Master) spins and walks out the secret door to get more foot

[Master] Jilly moved 15'02".

[Master] Jilly moved 18'00".

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at Kenna "where is he living now? He must have a home somewhere."

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] for appaearances sake, the "ambassador" probably cannot move in here

Jondar (brad-41889) chuckles

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] right? (looking at jondar)

[Jondar (brad-41889)] I have been staying at the Gold Hills Embassy

Branwyn (Lisa) rolls her eyes

[Jilly (Master)] (that is what you call it, they do nto have a bulding here in teh city)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i had not been paying attention enough to know whether there were a formal embassy or not

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i simply addressed the invitation to ambassador and trusted the post

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Which tavern in the Knife are you staying in?

[Jondar (brad-41889)] and you are quite correct for me to move in here would be very eyebrow raising to say the least

[Master (to brad-41889 only)] over in the northern part of the diplomatic quarter not the knife, that would be for thieves

Branwyn (Lisa) wishes Ilero were here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Golden toad, silver frog?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so if indigo and i are to ahem assist the ambassador, we probably should lodge with or near him

[Jondar (brad-41889)] Lady Branwyn you wound me I would never stoop to a room in a tavern

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Overturned Tankard

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] surely an ambassador would need a private residence

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But he's not.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] in a middle-nice neighborhood. did you find one?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] but he's posing as one

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] poor acting to stay in a tavern

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But you notice he always shows up at other people's houses. He has never sent us an invitation.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] one would have to find and rent a privatee residence and find a way to fund it

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh, that is a good point

[Jondar (brad-41889)] There is a home in the northern part of the DIplomatic Quarter that I am renting from a Master Koplin

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Koplin?

Branwyn (Lisa) really wishes Ilero was here

[Jondar (brad-41889)] yes do you know the gentleman?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Regor's friend

[Master] and the threads all come weaving back together, grins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He is a thief I am guessing but I have never met him personally.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero was looking for him.

[Jondar (brad-41889)] maybe I can convince him that I will need a bigger place. I shall have to arranage a meeting between them then

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (last mention a full year ago, according to the wiki, heh)

[Master] bows

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That would be nice. Ilero has been moodier than usual these days. He could use some news to cheer him up.

[Master] Jilly moved 32'02".

[Jilly (Master)] So I heard that elves like nuts?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No!

[Jilly (Master)] I brought in two bowls of them becasue I was not sure which kind.

[Jilly (Master)] no? what?

[Jilly (Master)] don't you live in trees?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is like giving QuiFon a bowl of rocks.

[Jilly (Master)] who would do that?

[Jilly (Master)] you can't eat rocks

[Jilly (Master)] can you?

[Jilly (Master)] glances over at Jondar, thinking

[Jondar (brad-41889)] leave the nuts avaiiable but dont say they are for elves

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No, but that doesn't stop people from doing it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Our new friends should like anything that you have planned on cooking Jilly. Like any of our guests.

[Jilly (Master)] of course they eat nuts

[Jilly (Master)] next you will tell me that mermaids don't eat fish

[Jilly (Master)] lucky we have lots of oatmeal

[Indigo (Lisa)] I eat nuts

Indigo (Lisa) grabs a couple out of the bowl

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i also eat nuts

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] especially when there is no meat, but even if there is

Indigo (Lisa) grins at Kenna

Michael has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 13:50:14 EDT 2015

Michael is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and they are nice on oatmeal, with the fruit

Michael has received the map New Residence second floor.

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) surprised smile

[Michael] sorry...worked last night so a little out of it

[Michael] pls be patient with me

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] hi michael!!

[Michael] Hi Kenna!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] heh

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it's early - all is good)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (we are just having breakfast)

[Jilly (Master)] Hello Hugh, are you ready for breakfast?

[Jilly (Master)] and why are you carrying that baby around?

[Indigo (Lisa)] We have nuts!

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (and trying to figure out what to do about this halfling impostor ambassador)

[Jilly (Master)] (HAH I will let you all catch him up first)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] hugh! what on earth!

[Michael] I like nuts

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it's unanimous)

[Michael] Wait what. I'm confuses

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (so the halfling ambassador turns out to be a phony)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (branwyn found out)

[Michael] How?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (he was running a scam to get access to ambassador houses to rob them)

[Michael] So the real ambassador is alive?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (there was no halfling ambassador dispatched ever)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no - different ambassador)

[Jilly (Master)] LOL

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this is Gold Hills - the halfling lands)

[Michael] Just when I thought this convoluted plot couldn't get any worse

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (alas, yes)

[Jondar (brad-41889)] (((lol welcome to the dragonslayers)))

[Michael] So who is dead, who is alive, who do we want to kill and who do we want to save?

[Michael] That's all I need right now

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (branwyn's predecessor is still dead)

[Michael] Okay good

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (the elvish ambassador i assume is still alive)

[Michael] Okay

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Jondar - played by Guy aka Brad - is the fake halfling ambassador whi wants to be our friend)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (and the halfling ambassador is a fake and wants to join forces with us)

[Michael] Cool.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (kenna wants to kill him but has accepted the mission of looking after him. indigo has been asked to look after him as well but has not said much)

[Michael] Welcome aboard. Rob people to your leisure just not Bran otherwise you might lose a hand. Not a threat by me, she'll rip your face off

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i am not so offended at thieving in general. it is the scandal of impersonaltion (and fooling me!) that i hate so much

[Michael] Well I mean if you theive from us you might have some problems but I think he could prove useful. Why does he want to join forces?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and of course reminding people of other races that halflings are, per the usual, thieves. sigh

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "So Ambassador Branwyn, what's this party about tonight?"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] hugh, have you met seremella and her sister? i have, barely

[Indigo (Lisa)] It is a Kayugan feast. The Mourning of Megrim.

[Master] (at dinner last night he did while you were off in prayer(

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (ah so natural i would ask)

[Master] Tongith is the middle of winter, from here on out it gets lighter earlier and earlier in the morning

[Indigo (Lisa)] It is a tragic tale of unrequited love and death.

[Indigo (Lisa)] So we celebrate

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oops)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There shall also be a trial I must preside over.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Seems a strange thing to celebrate."

[Jondar (brad-41889)] a trial?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes. Gypsy trouble. If I do not decide between two young women the City would burn their whole caravan.

[Master] Mourning of Megrim - 15th day of the Tenth month - Kayugan This feast in the night is to mourn the loss of love in the dead of winter. Celebrations are traditionally held in dining halls where all the participants were black. Single women end the feast by drinking a glass of wine that is "poisoned" at midnight. This is to honor the passing of Megrim.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The whole thing is terrible, but I can't let them do that.

[Jondar (brad-41889)] hmm who is wanting to burn the caravan?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] The Sherriff

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] He has said that if there is not a choice and someone is banished then he will burn down both caravans

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] The gypsies appealed to me at the beginning of the month they had heard of Branwyn somehow

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] and thought she would be a fair arbiter, the Sheriff agreed

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "So what exactly is the contention?"

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "THough I'd think the city would want both sets of gypsies gone. They're nothing but trouble."

[Jondar (brad-41889)] actually gypsys are a quite well mannered folk unless they are pushed

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] He woudl be very happy to not allow any gypsies at all south of the wall

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Good idea. They're dirty rogues who often consort with the drow. Ugh."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have not heard the case yet so I do not know all the details, except there are two women who wish to marry the same man and somehow this cannot be resolved themselves.

[Michael] brb I need reall sustinence. Take live five min but I'm watching

[Branwyn (Lisa)] One will marry and the other banished.

Jondar (brad-41889) looks at Seremella in disgust

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "The man can't decide? There's something wrong there. Unless he just wants two mistresses."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Though the one who is banished, I would like brought to a room in the manor to wait for me if possible. I do not want her tossed in the street.

[Indigo (Lisa)] The man's trouble. He's Pilist's nephew.

[Indigo (Lisa)] And neither woman will give him up.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Who is Pilst?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Seems like the boy should make his choice whoever's nephew he is."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo do you have to do this? Why are you so unforgiving and just plain mean.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Because it's just going to happen all over again! That's why.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) (to Lisa only)] and women get to make the choice, not men, you might get to explain that to them, grins

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i hate to think that people can be irredeemable, but some people do just have a nature ...

[Indigo (Lisa)] You'll stop paying attention to things you should. And he can't stay and you can't go and then you'll just get all sad again.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "What is going to happen again?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm not going to get sad again.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Just stop it, please.

Jondar (brad-41889) looks at both Indigo and Branwyn

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) embarrassed

[Jondar (brad-41889)] hmm now this is very interesting

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And the women must decide and not the man so it really isn't his fault.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i see there is more to this than the boy's own nature. i am sorry to intrude

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I know I am missing something here,

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "So gypsy women decide who marries who and the men don't get a say?"

[Jondar (brad-41889)] it appears that Indigo is a bit jealous of the Pilst

[Branwyn (Lisa)] These must be prominent women.

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) looks at Saremella, That can't be

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "I know you humans live short lives, but I would think both partners would still want a say in how that goes."

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] really?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Thyme said that they both could be wisewomen.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "So... gypsy wisewomen get to choose?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That explains it a bit better then. But iif neither woman is willing to stand down then they are not doing their people much service.

Branwyn (Lisa) nods to Seremella "Yes. In fact thiss Wisewoman that you may meet soon, picked an old friend of ours."

[Indigo (Lisa)] She had a baby with him and everything.

[Indigo (Lisa)] He even looks like Sarengar.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "So then whoever the mother is should get to marry him?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] No that's Wisewoman Thyme. That happened way back.

[Indigo (Lisa)] These are two almost wise women and the nephew.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "You should meet with the boy and see which one he likes better."

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I will let Branwyn make a Knowledge check

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (variations of the spelling of Pilist are making searching interesting)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn: KNO check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 [MODIFIED (+1+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Jondar (brad-41889)] and you wonder why I was coming forward to offer my aid, its because of things like this.

[Master (to Lisa only)] wisewomen cannot be married

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Master only)] I knew that

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Master only)] I am getting confused

[Master (to Lisa only)] just checking, grins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am getting myself confused. Thyme chose Sarengar because she was to be wisewoman and she could not marry.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She wanted a child.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So if these two girls want this man. The one that gets him shall not be a wisewoman.

[Jondar (brad-41889)] so one of these girls will marry and the other will become a wisewoman?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And if the other is banished, neither shall she.

[Master] the Mourning of Megrim

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So both girls do not seem worthy of the title

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There are sacrifices that must be made sometimes.

[Jondar (brad-41889)] Jondar: Bureaucracy check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "So it would seem. Because they will not make a decision the gypsies miss their wisewoman. And they need wise people as much as they can get."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I agree

[Master (to brad-41889 only)] no he cannot banish them officially but he can stop theri caravans from coming south of the wall

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But the more I talk about this, I have an idea.

[Jondar (brad-41889)] Lady Branwyn

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (that is the first bureaucracy check i have ever seen)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (far as i can remember)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it comes with big scissors so you can cut all that red tape)

[Jondar (brad-41889)] the sheriff cannot banish them, the most he can do is stop the caravans from coming south of the wall

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ask them to banish the married couple instead and keep the wisewoman?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] perhaps they could then decide who would be which

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am not entirely familiar with all these laws. or which is the Sheriff and which are gypsy custom.

Jondar (brad-41889) smiles at Branwyn

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] it sounded to me the sheriff's interest was preventing civic unrest

[Jondar (brad-41889)] now you see what I can do to help you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You would think that the caravans would simply steall off and solve this themselves. I do not fully understand.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But I might need to borrow one of Indigo's swords for the trial.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Violence may be necessary.

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles mysteriously

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] jondar, do you have a recommendation?

[Indigo (Lisa)] You don't even know how to use my sword

[Jondar (brad-41889)] I dont know enough of the circumstances but I would be wondering what does the sheriff get out of the whole banishing idea

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i got the impression that it is the tribes who do the banishing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sure we will hear more when the trial begins

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and that the sheriff does not want a battle between tribes going on just outside the city wall

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And I can use a sword if the victim is held down.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am not thinking I am going to start dueling Indigo.

[Jondar (brad-41889)] if he had threatened to not allow them south of the wall that i would understand but banishing when he cant officially do that

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so his solution is torch them all and bar any future camping

Indigo (Lisa) looks confused "Oh, ummm, okay."

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i could be the confused one, but here is my understanding

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] the tribes are disputing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Only the girl not chosen will be banished

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] whever doesn't marry must be banished. their laws

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not the caravan.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] this is causing tension that the sheriff does not want

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so they either solve it peacefully or get torched and barred

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] so i am thinking, if the tribes can be persuaded to banis the married ones instead, peace might be achieved

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] did i understand correctly?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Either way someone gets banished. That is not a good solution.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Unless perhaps one of the women drops her claim.

[Jondar (brad-41889)] there must be a better answer than banishment

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i i love someone enough, i would take banishment to protect them and their people

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And that is where the violence comes in.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have a plan.

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) listening

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The whole trial is based on the matter that neither woman will drop her claim and so I am deciding. If one of the women drops her claim I do not have to decide and no banishment should be necessary.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So I want the goblin sword for tonight please.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't want to say more in case I am misunderstanding, but I think I have it figured out.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] you threaten to kill him and the one who gives up gets him?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] just a STAB in the dark

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how very biblical you big spoliler you)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[Michael] What are you king david?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (now we just ruined the whole thing for bob - I shouldn't have said anything)

[Michael] *oh my bad that was Solomon wasn't it?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he will make it impossible)

[Master] chcukles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so next?)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] neither one will give up.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (then I chop the man in two - a party to remember )

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] sigh. it is time for prayer. i must go

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i will ask Uthe for guidance

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] excuse me, friends

[Master] (when would you be back if you can Spring?)

[Spring] that is a magnificent question

[Spring] scouts is over 5PM your time, but i don't know what i will find when i get home

[Spring] johnny is a variable

[Spring] and very variable variable

[Spring] session ends midnight eastern, yes?

[Master] yes

[Master] so we hope to see you again

[Spring] if things are lovely, i could be back at 6

[Master] excellent

[Spring] will let you know either way

[Master] waves

[Master] have fun

[Spring] bye bye!

[Master] &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Spring has left the game on Sat Sep 19 14:41:39 EDT 2015

[Jondar (brad-41889)] (((brb need food and drink)))

[Master] and up on the web now

[Master] for anyone who needs to review things

[Master] Mike and Michael you good?

[Michael] I haven't looked online but continue while I look at it real quick

[Master] there have been lots of pages changed today

[Michael] yeah sorry. Woke up about 30 min ago

[Master] no worries Michael

[Master] is a fun relaxing day

[Master] lots to weave our way through

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] yeah.

[Jondar (brad-41889)] (((back)))

[Master] so questions for Jondar to the Elven new comers

[Master] and by Hugh as well

[Master] to figure out who each other are

[Master] Phillipe is patiently waiting with his basket of scrolls and I am certain that branwyn would be more entertained by that conversation than those scrolls

[Michael] I'm hurrying

[Michael] good enough

[Michael] lets go

[Master] so Hugh what questions do you have for the new elves?

[Master] and Jondar the same

[Michael] I have no questions. They are new to our group.

[Michael] If Bran vouces for them I don't give a flying fudge

[Michael] That being said "what skills do you both have"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But Hugh, you must interact with people so that you may develop friendships with them and know them better and so they may know you.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "I'm a priestess of Solonor and my sister studies magic."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "She also likes to talk a lot."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What kind of god is Solonor?

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::sighs:: "Debating and taking part in the leadership of the academy isn't 'talkingn a lot.'"

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Ambassador, I do think I might be able to help you in both of your pursuits."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "He is our god of the hunt."

[Jondar (brad-41889)] a priestess of the god of the hunt in a city very interesting

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Well I heard you guys are always going out on missions."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] after all , this is the first time the party has been together in a year

[Michael] I'm afraid I don't know much about the elven people. Is there anything I should know? I tend to speak my mind at times and don't want to offend either of you on purpose?

[Jondar (brad-41889)] dont worry since you are not elvish you will offend most elves merely by existing

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "And you pretend to be a diplomat?"

[Jondar (brad-41889)] my dear I speak from experience with regards to the attitudes of the elvish folk

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Well maybe you're just short on patience."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Now, imposter, if you have nothing nice to say, stop interrupting us."

[Jondar (brad-41889)] and that is the attitude i was referring to.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ellenara, so were trained in an academy? I told you I should be a great disappointment to you. I have never set foot in an academy. I think you shall find Marisu's background more akin to yours. She and Useless can take you to the Guild later in the week so they can get you settled in with membership and so forth.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "To answer your question, Hugh, we are high elves, not grey elves. They are usually insulted by everyone. Though if you are concerned about insulting people, you might want to think before you speak."

Useless (Master) opens his mouth then sighs and goes back to being quiet

[Michael] Yeah, I insult everyone of my friends at one point or another. While I can dance gracefully witht the powers that be when I need to, I just don't really like doing it. But If we're all working together then I'll watch you back if you watch mine.

[Michael] Don't take me too seriously unless I'm really really upset

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do you have something to say, Useless? Too busy for a visit to the Guild?

Useless (Master) shakes his head

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think you like it better than here.

[Michael] ....That man's name is useless...? Ambassador?

[Useless (Master)] No of course not glad to take her over there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you.

Branwyn (Lisa) turns to Hugh "A pet name."

[Michael] Useless?

[Michael] What did he do to spark your ire?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All great mages must take on a name. Eventually he shall be ... be ... something the Useless.

[Michael] Huh....I'm glad I don't really do much magic

[Jondar (brad-41889)] can you think of a better name to be underestimated

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I mentioned that was one of his qualities and Midguard christianed him thusly.

[Michael] Do either of you ladies practice magic arts?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Seremella's sister, Ellenara is a mage.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Well yes, my sister does. And by that I assume you mean mage spells because as a priestess I have magic, too."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sorry. I should have been more specific. What kind of magic do you both practice? Offensive, Defensive, Healing, Manipulation, Mind and Body, Elemental, Pyschic, Etc.

[Master] (full Thai massage, etc)

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ((lol))

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (If you don't know yet Mike that's fine just trying to spark conversation)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (I'm pretty socially awkward in real life, don't expect my game one to be any better)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Well, I study the priestly magics. They have healing and spells that can be used to attack and there is some defense and manipulation over the mind and body. She studies mage spells which are kind of the same thing."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "You don't know much about magic, do you?"

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Not everyone is as versed in magic as we are, sister."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'll admit I am somewhat of a scholar in other things, but magic has always eluded my knowledge. Who better to hear about it then someone who knows about it?

Branwyn (Lisa) looks over at Useless brightly

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Well I figured a member of the Dragon Slayers would know this stuff. I mean, they've gone all over the world and done so much stuff."

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.DragonslayersCompany

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well let me know when someone you care about dies right in front of you because another member of your group organized a half assed adventure to fight a fake dragon and then had to walk the entire way back and save a freezing demon baby in the process. Isn't that right Mercy?

[Master] The Dragonslayers Company is a mercenary unit that takes contracts throughout the Small Kingdoms. They rarely venture beyond into Terraguard.

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "If you want to know more about magic, I'm sure there are books at the library that can explain the differences to you."

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Hopefully Branwyn will take us there soon."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hugh, I do not believe you have a demon baby.

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] yeah, but the DragonSlayers are an adventuring group that have gone all over the world and live in this kingodm too. easy to confuse the two.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Nah Ambassador. Just a term of respect for her

[Branwyn (Lisa)] When Kenna comes back yu should have her set your mind at ease on that score.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I highly doubt despite her quirks she is a demon

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Besides she's just so cute

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "We should test her as my sister suggested."

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Rolls eyes

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes her head and smiles

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Perhaps the mage who lives here can detect evil?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It can't hurt anything.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Evil is always a relative term

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "With you being marked by a demon, and this mysterious baby showing up at the same time..."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think I can defend myself against a baby

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yeah. I'm relatively certain Mercy wont rip her throat out.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If you wish to inquire on it then we can put the matter to rest once and for all.

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Glances at Mercy and sternly says "You leave the nice ambassador alone."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "The unexpected can kill anyone."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] seriously, why is everyone so against casting a simple spell to cover our bases?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well she doesn't seem to mind me all that much. Or Indigo for that matter

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] just type in hey bob, have jennevive cast that spell and we know for sure

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] For gods sake people its a damn baby! Even Bob isn't that screwed up

[Jondar (brad-41889)] most people dont want to have a spell cast on them without permission

[Master] chuckles

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] pft. sure he is

[Branwyn (Lisa)] True. You two and Jondar also showed up afterwards so maybe you are all demons too

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ((((oh yes he is)))

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] it's a baby, not a person. it doesn't get to decide that shit yet

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] which might be prudent to do though ooc we know pc's aren't killer demons

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] we don't know shit about this baby

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] at the very least it might not be a human. what if it's a creature from another plane of not a baby

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I know it's adorable

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I mean seriously quiet but she knows enough to point at food and be fun to play with

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] it doesn't act like a typical baby and likes sharp things. i'd kick that sucker out the door in no time flat

[Jondar (brad-41889)] typical elf

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] dude, this isn't in character

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] yeah haha

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] pretty funny though nontheless

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (mike is much more paranoid than his character :) )

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Her nickname is totally demon baby though

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] but if everyone is so squeamish about casting a detection spell on a baby, by all means, let's contimue.

[Jondar (brad-41889)] (((rofl)))

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] yeah, because i'm a 15 year veteran of bob

[Master] LOL

[Master] refilling drinks then onto the scrolls

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] KK

[Master] if Branwyn cannot keep you going

[Jondar (brad-41889)] (((hes got your number bob)))

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay Branwyn what's our plan for the day? Also I had a request that Indigo said I should ask about

[Branwyn (Lisa)] My plans are to read scrolls and prepare for the party this evening.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You have a request?

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yeah. I'm still progressing in all areas of my life in regards to fighting and education but can I officially join the company of the Dragon Slayers? I mean the only real fight with a dragon I had was an illusion, but it still nearly made me...well no need to be crude. I feel with my skills and language abilities I would be a worthwile addition and being a mercenary has it's upsides. Well, when we are paid for our troubles anyways.

[Master] ??

[Master] Lisa?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It's okay if you dont want me too lisa

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] just a request

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry - was waiting then got distracted)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Of course you may, Hugh.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] woohoo! i finally got an achievement in wow i've been meaning to get for years! btw, it's talk like a pirate day everyone

[Jondar (brad-41889)] (((rofl)))

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Pft Starcraft is where it's at :)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] you have to log in and drink with a special pirate npc on talk like a pirate day and i always forget

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thanks Branwyn

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] almost missed it again this year

[Jondar (brad-41889)] (((armored warfare or world of warships)))

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] World of Warcraft?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So what about Scrolls today?

[Master] ready Lisa?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] holds up a small basket

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] only seven today

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] that I have not already handeld

[Branwyn (Lisa)] A light load

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] You have been invited to 27 parties

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] between now and new years

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We can send Jondar

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) mouth quirks

Jondar (brad-41889) chuckles

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] that would be interesting

[Jondar (brad-41889)] Im sure i have quite a few of those invitations of my own

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (and good for Guy to be able to do on the site when he cannot log in on Friday nights)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] God Almighty do they throw parties to make up for lack of Video games

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So Many Paties

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (there are over 250 religious feast days a year)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that's just the kayugans - no one does anything other than party and murder people)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Then there are two here with Orange ribbons, one with Black, 1 with Red, 1 with Purple and 2 with Brown

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] LOL

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hmmm ... save the black one for last.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Purple first please

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Opens it up

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] The Prince sends his regrets that he cannot be here this evenign for your dinner, but Sam will attend in his stead

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That was nice but what I expected.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I suppose we have to do the orange ones.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] you are invted to a ball for King Winston of Golinar in three days

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] back, sorry

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] it is expected that you will bring a dancing partner

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is that the red one?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] no the purple one

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] he was still reading

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sorry.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Phillipe looks at Branwyn,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't have a dancing partner.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] glances over at Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I suppose I shall have to find one tonight.

[Jondar (brad-41889)] (((im sure pilst would love to lol)))

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm not going to go dancing with Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe my future husband shall wish to go if he has not already found a wife

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] If I know how to Ballroom dance in real life, does it break the fourth wall and allow my character to dance.....

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] you can dance reasonably

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ((nope you arent deadpool lol))

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] but nothign extravegant

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hey you know that reference! You get lots of cool points Jondar!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Also I was kdding bob sorry. But it's good to know I wont make a fool of myself

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So send my acceptance. It is for all of us or just myself?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] It was for you, but I beleive you can bring as many guests as you wish as the AMbassador, but it seems they must come each with a dancing partner

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) glances over at Indigo and Kenna

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) glances over at Ilero and Shur

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] so who has the highest appearence score out of theh males?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you. So you all have your assignments if you wish to go to the ball.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] and who isn't a shorty?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (leatherus if he is in)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (at least in my head he does)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] well since he's not in i can't have seremella point and say i'll take the cute one

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he has a really big sword)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] lol

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] holds up his basket

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ((sarengar))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are finsihed with purple?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] nods

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So let's do the nasty orange ones.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] You have two requests

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Then we can do the red one since I don't know who has red ribbons.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] One is a... request to host a party here, for a feast day

[Branwyn (Lisa)] More feasts.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Which one is this?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] the other is an invitation for you to attend a service

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] They wish you to host the Festival of the Books - 18th day of the Third month

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] we have time to prepare

Branwyn (Lisa) claps her hands

Jondar (brad-41889) chuckles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is a feast day I will do happily.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] but it would be expected that you would have something rather interesting to display

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes please

[Jondar (brad-41889)] what mage doesnt love the feast of books

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have a book that will walk around the room and bite people

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If only we could get it out of the library.

[Jondar (brad-41889)] I didnt know Indigo was a book now

Jondar (brad-41889) laughs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And the service?

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::perks up at the feast of books::

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] It is a memorial service for the Wreck

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What wreck?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] It is over in the Fault

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I beleive you went by there on your way to the Celestry

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jennevive, do I need to go to a service for a shipwreck?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I beleive they are refering to the memorial service for a particular wreck, a ship from the Drillian Navy

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] I think that having Indigo go would be quite apporpriate

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That would be wonderful.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo, you get to go.

Indigo (Lisa) nods "Okay"

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's nice of Dryads Lair to have a memorial service for a Drillian shipwreck.

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] It is on the 19th Sir Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Seems a bit odd though doesn't it?

[Aunt Jennevive (Master)] They are having it because the Drillian Navy was defeated that day in the harbor

[Indigo (Lisa)] So it's a memorial for beating us?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] It is actually a place where several ships went down

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] it is amemorial for sailors

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't want to go to that.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Ambassador Waverlyn would send regrets and a donation to the Orphan Fund each year

[Jondar (brad-41889)] so that explains why she was not popular on the docks

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] This time the church seems to be more insistent that there is someone to attend

[Indigo (Lisa)] If it's for sailors I would go but I don't want to go if they are going to just brag about beating us.

[Jondar (brad-41889)] There is a lot of regret on both sides at least for the sailors

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] back story link?

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (first anyone has heard of this Michael)

[Jondar (brad-41889)] some officials on the other hand would rather the hostilitis had continued

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] (Branwyn and the group never paid attendtion to politics before the current Queen)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'll go. it shouldn't be that bad.

[Indigo (Lisa)] That way Branwyn won't complain about more donations.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The red scroll?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I want to alternate between nice scrolls and bad scrolls.

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] hmm

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The red scroll isn't nice?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It has to be better than the brown ones.

[Hell Hound #1 (Master)] I am getting "an error has occured"

[Hell Hound #1 (Master)] not sure what is wrong

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That is not a good scroll.

[Hell Hound #1 (Master)] typing still works

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you lost Phillipe)

[Hell Hound #1 (Master)] yes

[Hell Hound #1 (Master)] adn the maps

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you have ???)

[Hell Hound #1 (Master)] I cannot do anything on the map

[Hell Hound #1 (Master)] testing just a sec

[Hell Hound #1 (Master)] can you still see this?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes)

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ((yup))

[Master (to GM only)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 2'00".

[Master] Ok so the second floor went black on my

[Master] me

[Master] the rest of the maps work

[Master] testing something on a different one now

[Master (to GM only)] Hell Hound #3 moved 2'04".

[Master] Ok so I am saving and restarting

[Master] come back in 1 minute please

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] ok

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ok

Mike has left the game on Sat Sep 19 16:13:06 EDT 2015

[Master] &&&&&

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sat Sep 19 16:13:49 EDT 2015 ====

[Master (to GM only)] [QuiFon Ruminell]] moved 2'03".

Michael has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 16:15:22 EDT 2015

Michael is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Michael has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master (to GM only)] Hell Hound #2 moved 26'02".

[Master (to GM only)] Hell Hound #2 targets Phillipe Gaston Enquire. Distance: 2'11"

[Master (to GM only)] Hell Hound #2 targets Aunt Jennevive. Distance: 4'00"

[Master (to GM only)] Hell Hound #1 moved 17'00".

[Master (to GM only)] Hell Hound #1 targets Phillipe Gaston Enquire. Distance: 0'08"

[Master (to GM only)] Hell Hound #1 targets Branwyn. Distance: 5'11"

[Master (to GM only)] Hell Hound #1 targets Kenna Westfoot. Distance: 4'00"

[Master (to GM only)] Hell Hound #1 targets Aunt Jennevive. Distance: 6'02"

[Master (to GM only)] Hell Hound #2 moved 4'04".

[Master (to GM only)] Hell Hound #2 targets Branwyn. Distance: 2'06"

[Master (to GM only)] Hell Hound #2 targets Kenna Westfoot. Distance: 3'08"

[Michael] better?

[Master] yes

[Master] seems so

[Master] waiting for Lisa and Mike

brad-41889 has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 16:16:38 EDT 2015

brad-41889 is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Lisa has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 16:16:47 EDT 2015

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

brad-41889 has received the map New Residence second floor.

Lisa has received the map New Residence second floor.

Mike has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 16:17:15 EDT 2015

Mike is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

Mike has received the map New Residence second floor.

[Master] so you are all back and good?

[Master] that did fix our problem not sure why

[brad-41889] cool deal

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it's all good)

[Master] Mike you are good?

[Master] Michael?

[Mike] yup

[Michael] lag but yes

[Master] ok

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I am not sure who this scroll is from

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Opens up the red scroll

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Michael] Oh sit

[Mike] oh dear

[Master] Hell Hound #2: Attack: Flame: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 16. MISSES Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6).

[brad-41889] I am back at the keyboard.

[Michael] wtf

[Michael] wtf

[Michael] wtf

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ((crap))

[Master] Hell Hound #1: Attack: Flame: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 0. HITS Branwyn (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (seriously - demon scroll)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=1] 9

[Mike] Ellenara Psyndarryn: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=4] 14

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] actually Branwyn needs a save v breath weapon first

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not a good scroll

[Mike] Seremella Psyndarryn: Initiative: (d10+10+2) [1d10=7] 19

[Jondar (brad-41889)] Jondar: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=2] 12

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=1] -1 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Mike] you never gave me magic items

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] two of them

[Michael] Hugh D'Ambray: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=4] 14

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] DOH you are right Mike we will do that next sorry

[Master] Hell Hound #1: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Master] Hell Hound #2: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=3] 13

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] after Branwyn's two checks

[Indigo (Lisa)] (checks?)

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] I need two Breath Weapon Saves

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Master] Hell Hound #2: Damage v SM: Flame: (4) 4 added to: Branwyn

[Master] Hell Hound #1: Damage v SM: Flame: (4) 4 added to: Branwyn

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-8) - Lightly Wounded

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I have a party tonight!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no scorching)

[Michael] you have a party!? I have a fucking baby on my lap!!!

[Master] (1d20) [1d20=1] 1 the couch needs to get under a 3 to not catch fire

[Master] WOW

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (does this mean I can't cast for a round?)

[Mike] are the floors stone?

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: -1 GOING: Indigo

[Master] yes to Mike

[Master] and yes to Lisa

[Mike] sweeeeeet

[Master] and no one would have any weapons with them

[Master] this was breakfast

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Yeah, well the spoon is going to get good Use!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not on their belts or anything?)

[Mike] a priestess of solonor is never unprepared. we're like super boy scouts

[Master] a knife perhaps would be all

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] And I always carry the messenger's gift with me!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] That is my prized dagger bob

[Master] if you were not in your own house but this is ..... safe?

[Mike] but since i doubt you're going to give me a magic arrow shooting bow, normal weapons would be useless

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Besideds, Mercy was playing with it

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can i roll for a chance to shove her under the damn table at least?

[Master] I will say that Jondar and Hugh because they do not live there could have weapons, the two new elves would not come to a strangers house armed except knives or dagger

[Jondar (brad-41889)] (((ugh jondar is not a combat machine))

[Master] and Indigo is up

[Master] when Hugh is up you can do something Michael

[Indigo (Lisa)] JOSEPH! Get our weapons!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Lisa tell Jilly to grab my kid and run!

[Master] Joseph Shortkin: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Master] Useless: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=7] 17

[Master] Johan the Apprentice: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

[Mike] "Move away from the beats!"

Indigo (Lisa) tries to jump on the back of one of the hell hounds

[Indigo (Lisa)] (branwyn won't have 1 little dagger?)

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Shouts" This isn't a damn rodeo! Those are hell hounds Indigo!"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 25'07".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Hell Hound #2. Distance: 2'06"

[Lisa] Indigo no longer targets Hell Hound #2.

[Lisa] Indigo targets Hell Hound #2. Distance: 2'06"

[Master] Branwyn might have a dagger with her yes

[Master] 50/50 chance you can roll it

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Fists: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=9] 4. HITS Hell Hound #2 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] yes that is a hit

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Fists: ((1d2)+3) [1d2=2] 5 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hell Hound #2

[Master] Hell Hound #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 31 (-5) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Branwyn

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] BRB two min. Need Bathromm Emergecny

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (heads she has one?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] A flip of the ol' kLoOge.Coin results in: Tails

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

Branwyn (Lisa) jumps behind the couch to try to get a spell together

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok?)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] and my initiative is messed up

[Master] no

[Master] they look right to me

[Master] 14 and 19

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] it's plus two instead of minus two

[Master] we can check that after this combat is over

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i couldn't remember if the formulas were right or if some of the numbers needed minuses

[Master] is branwyn jumping over the couch? make a dex check to land cleanly

[Master] there is a page on the site Mike for that

[Master] and another reason for Tabeltop no more needing to know it will all be programed in

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 5'07".

[Master] so she is crouched behind the couch now

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Joseph Shortkin

[Master] gets a bonus to her AC from physical attacks

[Master] Joseph Shortkin moved 180'08".

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: Jondar

Branwyn (Lisa) tries to get concentration back

[brad-41889] Jondar targets Hell Hound #1. Distance: 7'03"

[Jondar (brad-41889)] Jondar moved 5'09".

[Jondar (brad-41889)] Jondar: Attack: Dagger/Dirk: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 4. HITS Hell Hound #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] that is a hit

[Jondar (brad-41889)] medium or large?

[Master] mddium

[Jondar (brad-41889)] Jondar: Damage v SM: Dagger/Dirk: (1d4) [1d4=3] 3 added to: Hell Hound #1

[Master] Hell Hound #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Hell Hound #2

[Master] Hell Hound #2 moved 5'10".

[Master] Hell Hound #2 no longer targets Phillipe Gaston Enquire.

[Master] Hell Hound #2 targets Indigo. Distance: 2'06"

[Master] Hell Hound #2 no longer targets Kenna Westfoot.

[Master] Hell Hound #2: Attack: Bite: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=2] 15. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Ellenara Psyndarryn

[Mike] Ellenara Psyndarryn targets Hell Hound #1. Distance: 7'05"

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] Ellenara Psyndarryn casts a spell against Hell Hound #1: Chromatic Orb: Ii conjure up an orb and if I hit you with it, it does one of many different things, see spell description for details. NOTE: Not available.

[Master] (hmmm Indigo would be something other than 4, another thing Tabletop will do

[Master] which color are you doing Sremella?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] so uh... (d20) [1d20=12] 12

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] dosn't matter since that's a miss anyway

[Master] target properly and roll

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i have no roll

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] but if they're ac 4 that'll hit ac 8

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] so miss

[Master] ok we will work on that later too

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] because i'm not hampered by computers i can do maths in my head

[Master] then Ellen

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: Hugh D'Ambray

[Master] ahh I see what happened also

[Master] ok Hugh you are up

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) "Okay Mercy Dad needs his Dagger" Carefully places her under the table and that probably took my turn

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So unless you want to give me a chance to go over to the hell hounds

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is now ARMED.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Ellenara Psyndarryn modified: Weapons - ADDED: Sling, false, Sling, , , 0, , --, --, , , , , , $matk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1d1-1, 1d1-1, 1d1-1, , , , . ADDED: Sling Bullet, false, Sling Bullet, , , 0, , --, --, , , , , , $atk, 0, , , , , $dmg, 1d4+1, 1d6+1, 1d4, , , , .

[Master] you can put her under the table and guard in one round or under the table and run over but no attacks even if they attack you

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would like to be in the middle gaurd/ offensive

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 6'03".

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Johan the Apprentice

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Thanks couldn't find my character

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Different icon

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 31'03".

[Master] grabs Jilly and pulls her from the room

[Master] Jilly: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=8] 18

[Jilly (Master)] NO NO NO

[Jilly (Master)] wait

[Master] Johan the Apprentice and Jilly moved 31'05".

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Useless

[Master] Useless targets Hell Hound #2. Distance: 21'01"

[Master] Useless casts a spell against Hell Hound #2: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing 1d4+1 points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level.

[Jilly (Master)] (1d4+1) [1d4=2] 3

[Master] Hell Hound #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Hell Hound #1

[Master] Hell Hound #1 targets Indigo. Distance: 5'07"

[Master] Hell Hound #1 targets Jondar. Distance: 1'02"

[Master] Hell Hound #1 no longer targets Aunt Jennevive.

[Master] Hell Hound #1: Attack: Flame: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=12] 5. HITS Phillipe Gaston Enquire (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Hell Hound #1: Attack: Bite: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 0. HITS Phillipe Gaston Enquire (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

[Master] Hell Hound #1: Damage v SM: Bite: (1d10) [1d10=7] 7 added to: Phillipe Gaston Enquire

[Master] Hell Hound #1: Damage v SM: Flame: (4) 4 added to: Phillipe Gaston Enquire

[Master] Phillipe Gaston Enquire: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 20!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh no!)

[Master] Phillipe Gaston Enquire: No adjustments made.

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Jilly

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Seremella Psyndarryn

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] Seremella Psyndarryn casts a spell against : Stone Shape - Priest: I permanently shape (9+6) 15 cubic feet of stone.

[Jilly (Master)] Phillipe falls over

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] so i'm taking the floor underneath hellhound number one and making a stone dome over top of it and sealing it in stone

[Master] with which spell?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] the one i cast. stone shape

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we cannot have a stone hellhound in the salon)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] it's not petrify, it's stone shape

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we will have to break him out)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i'm basically sealing it up

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] nah, then i cast it again and shrink the dome when the first one is doen and crush it to death. heehee

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I'm just saying)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] squish!

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] does that work, bob?

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: -1 GOING: Indigo

[Master] the dome is there

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Fists: (+14-(d20+1)) [1d20=2] 11. MISSES Hell Hound #2 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Branwyn

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] haha. sweet

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I can cast now since I didn't get hit last round?)

[Master] right

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] for the next one should we have stone spears impale it?

[Master] this round yet

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] unless you kill it

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Hell Hound #2. Distance: 3'00"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Hell Hound #2: Manyjaws: Range: 10ft/lvl; Duration 6 rounds; Saving Throw: 1/2 Max 10 jaws. Spell brings 1 pair of clashing jaws per level of caster floating in midair. Jaws attack 1 creature per round at movement of 15. Jaws penetrate non-magic armour & automatically hit target each round. Magic armour is less 1 pt damage per jaw. Successful saving thorw is half damage but 1 pt damge minimum per jaw. Damage: (1d4*10) [1d4=4] 40

[Master] Hell Hound #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -12 (-40) - Dead

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he gets a save)

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he did get a save chance)

[Master] had less than 20 left

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] soooooooo is that like a super magic missile?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ok sorry)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] auto hit with 10d4? that's kind of cool.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You didn't see all those teeth?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Phillipe!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] F Yeah that's cool. What the hell

[Branwyn (Lisa)] /mr runs over

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i've never heard of that spell before

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 17'02".

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] elle's gonna want that bad boy when she gets big enough

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] is anyone seeing to phillipe?

[Master] Branwyn runs over and stops the bleeding

[Jondar (brad-41889)] (((ok sorry folks i have toshut down for a bit the laptop is getting way to hot)))

[Master] he is unconcious

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it only send that many since she is 10th level - and is your mage that sick and twisted?)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] is jennevive goingn to heal him?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] because if no one is healing him, seremella will

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (jennevive can't heal)

[brad-41889] ill be back on later though

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] okay.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Phillipe!

Branwyn (Lisa) pats his hand

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] are we still in rounds, bob?

brad-41889 has left the game on Sat Sep 19 16:50:54 EDT 2015

[Master] Jennevive does not have any healing

[Master] and out of rounds

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] okay

[Mike] Seremella Psyndarryn targets Phillipe Gaston Enquire. Distance: 15'00"

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] Seremella Psyndarryn casts a spell against Phillipe Gaston Enquire: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] so six hp to him

[Master] no

[Master] needs a cure light

[Master] to get to walking wounded

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] okya, then pretend that's what he got

[Master] ok

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] then another stoneshape to killl the other beast

Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master) coughs

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] blinking looking up at Branwyn hovering over him

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You're back!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm so sorry.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Seremella Psyndarryn modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 3 -- Current: +1 (+2). Spells - DELETED: null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No more red scrolls

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] What happened? I felt a wash of flame

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We burn the red ones

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Never open them

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] bob, i can't find it again in the list which is in no particular order so i clicked off a 3rd level spell to do the second stoneshape

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] Wait on that Mike

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They were hellhounds coming for me from the demon mark

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No. Someone sent the scrolls

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Bad Doggies!)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] anyone need a familiar? get a hellhound as your familiar

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] The scroll was in the basket this morning

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh I totally want one for the demon baby to play with!!! Bob can I have a hellhound?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] PLS

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] PlS

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Pls

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] chuckles we have several things to work through first

[Phillipe Gaston Enquire (Master)] So first

[Master] Phillipe is walking wounded

[Master] which esentially means bed rest for him

[Master] Then you have the dome there in the middle of the salon now

[Master] the hell hound is locked under that

[Master] and to Mike's idea you can cast Stone Shape anywhere you can see

[Master] so if you want to break open that existign one you can cast it again smaller

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sigh - give me a sec to clear the room and then let it loose and I'll kill it)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i can't just shirnk it down and squish it?

[Master] no it is stone

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i can see the dome afterall

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I wish my jaws were still flosting.

[Master] you don't get to change the stone after the spell, it is not a moving thing is a created thing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo get your swords and get everyone out.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Um, Bran. Can I keep the Hellhound? Please?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Are you insane?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What? NO!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It's not doing any harm currently and I would love to study it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] get out

[Master] also to Branwyn's point

[Master] you have a STONE dome in your room now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We need to kill it.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "And Ambassador, maybe we can handle this wihtout other injuries?"

[Master] how do you plan on breaking that open?

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Sighs. Let me grab the kid

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] ...with stone shape..?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (she can't reverse the spell?

[Master] no

[Master] permanent spell

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i'm not sure why i can't use stone shape to you know... shape the stone

[Master] you could do that Mike

[Master] to create a hole in the dome

[Master] that is possible

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So fire can shoot out of it?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] okay, so i can use the stoneshape spell on the stone dome to make it into the floor again.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] oooooooorrrrrrrrrr

[Master] that will not harm the hell hound

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And we have a loose hell hound?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Just sink it to the bottom of the river

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] make a hole in a side facing away from us

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is our home

[Master] I am certain you can figure out a way

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not a dungeon

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] and then use my third spell to impale it with a stone spear from the wall

[Master] but it will take a few moments to work it out

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] then tomorrow fix the wall and floor

[Branwyn (Lisa)] you are a stone mason?

[Master] you have a party here in just over 12 hours

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] grins

[Master] brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We are not in a dungeon.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] AFK

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] so what have you got that can one shot it, lisa?

Indigo (Lisa) runs off to get his weapons

[Indigo (Lisa)] me and Indigo

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i have some fire spells but a) i'm not sure that'll actually hurt it and b) they won't kill it in one round

[Indigo (Lisa)] If he wasn't stone then my jaws would have hit him next

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] how long do they last?

[Indigo (Lisa)] 6 rounds

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] okay, round one i made the dome

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] round two i healed phillipe

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] let's say round three and four is everyone milling around

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] round five get everyone the hell out and i stoneshape the dome open

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] and round six they tear it up!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I think my concentration broke when combat ended)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] do you have a second casting of it in you?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] another kill spell?

Indigo (Lisa) runs back up with his swords and his pick

[Indigo (Lisa)] I'm ready

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo will get 3 hits with his swords and I get maxed out magic missile)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (everyone else can clear out)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] okay.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] and i can also cast watery fist

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] not sure what damage that does, it's not in the description

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he only has 30 hps I think)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] nm need a pool of water for that

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo and I will murder it)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] ok

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] then we clear everyone else out

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i can give one person protection from fire

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] for myself it'll completely protect me for 73 fire damage

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] for others it'll give a bonus to defense

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo since he will be close - you and I can be at the edge of the room)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] okay.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this will only take 1 round)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can I watch? I promise not to interfere in any way shape or form.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I won't even speak

[Indigo (Lisa)] Out

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] so bob, i'm casting protection from fire on indigo, then using stoneshap to restore the floor for the party tonight

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Are you really that crazy?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] How come Indigo gets to stay but I don't?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "We're dealing with a demon creature and you want to watch?"

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hell yeah!

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "I assume because he has the weapons."

[Master] grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] How often do you see things like this?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "And here I thought you sounded intelligent."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Get out before something happens so we can do this."

[Master] Useless moved 1'11".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well of us, I have a weapon?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay whatever. Come on Mercy

[Indigo (Lisa)] It breathes fire. You saw Phillipe. This will only take a minute.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh Exits in a huff. At least describe the encounter so I can record it in our jounal

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] when everyone is out i'll cast on indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 4'00".

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Seremella Psyndarryn modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 3 -- Current: 0 (+1).

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] Ellenara Psyndarryn moved 8'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jennevive, Joseph, get phillipe downstairs please

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] Ellenara Psyndarryn moved 17'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jennevive, Joseph, get phillipe downstairs please

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 43'04".

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Tristan Elaire moved 26'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Leatherus moved 27'07".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Aunt Jennevive moved 27'06".

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] Seremella Psyndarryn moved 46'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Kenna Westfoot moved 23'10".

[Master] Phillipe Gaston Enquire moved 29'03".

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] and i'll stand waaaaaay over here.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] [Marisu]] moved 26'06".

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] grins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] [Ilero]] moved 19'09".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] [Shurkural]] moved 20'08".

[Master] Jondar moved 50'03".

[Master] Jondar moved 53'11".

[Master] [Marisu]] moved 14'00".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 29'05".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 16'11".

[Useless (Master)] shall I cast my other Magic Missle?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Useless, you too. That was a very nice casting by the way.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No one else gets hurt today.

Useless (Master) nods

Useless (Master) guards the door

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (OOC Wait what? The totally new people get to stay with a hellhound and bran while I with all due respect have somewhat shown my loyalty gets ousted?)

[Master] Useless moved 12'07".

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] because i have to cast a spell and you have a knife

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] this is the smart way to deal with it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (the one person that can reverse the spell - otherwise she would be gone too)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] indigo and branwyn, the two strongest characters kill it

[Master] she has to touch the sphere to change it

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So whenever we fight a tough creature, I have to leave because Bran and Indigo are the tough ones? Careful with that line of thinking

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Stay if you want

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Where are you putting the baby?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i say the floor and the dome are connected

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No I understand i guess for this situation, I just want to make sure it doesn't every time.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] so can't she just touch the floor?

[Master] then she would be affecting the floor

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] which the dome is part of?

[Master] the walls are connected too, they don't get affected unless she touches them

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] okay, fine. but i say it's bull.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] Seremella Psyndarryn moved 54'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (roll init again?)

[Master] you can make the sphere open on the far side of you that is easy enough to do

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Indigo, do me a favor and scream a bunch so it doesn't burn me."

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] okay. then that'll do

[Master (to GM only)] Hell Hound #1: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=1] 11

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=1] 9

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] do we get a surprise round on it?

[Master] yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=3] 1 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] Seremella Psyndarryn: Initiative: (d10+10+2) [1d10=5] 17

[Master] you might

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] okay, casting stoneshape now

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] cast!

[Master] (1d20) [1d20=5] 5 surprised on a 4 or less

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] booo

[Master] Hell Hound #1 targets Indigo. Distance: 1'06"

[Lisa] Indigo targets Hell Hound #1. Distance: 1'06"

[Master] INIT: 1 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=4] 6 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Hell Hound #1 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=2] 8 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Hell Hound #1 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=19] -9 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hell Hound #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=3] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hell Hound #1

[Master] Hell Hound #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 24 (-9) - Moderately Wounded

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Branwyn. Distance: 0'00"

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] lol. now if only those rolls were evened out

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Branwyn

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Hell Hound #1. Distance: 38'11"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Hell Hound #1: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=4,3,1,1,4] 18 damage!

[Master] Hell Hound #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-18) - Massively Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo sucked)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Hell Hound #1

[Master] Hell Hound #1: Attack: Bite: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 12. MISSES Indigo (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] Hell Hound #1: Attack: Flame: (17-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 0. HITS Indigo (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Master] Hell Hound #1: Damage v SM: Flame: (4) 4 added to: Indigo

[Master] save v breath weapon

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] now he's got the protection, bob

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] +4

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Breath Weapon save: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 [MODIFIED (+1+1)] - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

[Master] so 1/4 instead of 1/2 now?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (huh?)

[Master] asking Mike

[Master] a save halves damage

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] yes

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] adds four to save and halves damage

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] but he made his save anyway

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 47 (-1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Seremella Psyndarryn

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] holding casting

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] it is the end of the round

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] well can i use it to jump up my turn next round?

[Master] no

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] okay, would a dust devil give it a negative to hit?

[Master] you are not sure

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] nevermind, i'm chanting

[Master] but it would definately include Indigo in it

[Master] ok

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] indigo gets +1 to hit

[Master] INIT: 1 GOING: Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=1] 9 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Hell Hound #1 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=6] 4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hell Hound #1 (AC FINAL: 4)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=3] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hell Hound #1

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=5] 5 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Hell Hound #1 (AC FINAL: 4).

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Seremella Psyndarryn modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2 -- Current: 4 (5).

[Master] Hell Hound #1's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -3 (-9) - Dying

[Master] INIT: 9 GOING: Branwyn

[Master] Combat has finished.

Indigo (Lisa) stabs it again to finish it

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] whew

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Come here, you two. I'll heal you."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Tackling the other one was easier than hitting this one with my sword!

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::lets out a sigh of relief::

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 39'03".

[Master] a stench of brimstone in the air

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] Seremella Psyndarryn casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] Seremella Psyndarryn casts a spell against : Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Master] how many total?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] that's enough hp for them both

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you. I just neeed a bit so I don't look like I've been in a brawl before the party.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] 12

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] it's one effect/level, right?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you.

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 29 (1) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Indigo's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 48 (1) - Unharmed

[Master] Branwyn's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (7) - Unharmed

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] mkay so combat is done?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I can come back in?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No one else is hurt?

[Master] no

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes.

[Master] not that can take healing

[Master] so morning meetings are more interesting now grins

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Phillipe will have to rest today, but tomorrow I can take care of him."

[Master] did you want to look at the rest of the scrolls now?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Joseph can you and Indigo get rid of these things?

[Master] grins

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Alright So I would like to examine the corspes

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] oh or not i guess

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] don't they disappear back to their plane?

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] Hugh can help me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Go ahead. Take them out back

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And yes let us look at these quickly.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] Ellenara Psyndarryn: Spellcraft check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What does the City Council want?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] damn.

Branwyn (Lisa) unrolls one of the brown scrolls

Branwyn (Lisa) reads aloud

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i was going to see if they had any spell components on them but i assume she doesn't know with that roll?

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] It is a request for a formal petition to lower the taxes on wool produced inside of Drillian and shipped to Dryads Lair

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (the scrolls or the hellhounds?)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay Hugh takes one of the corpses slings it over his shoulder and walks to the back courtyard to preform an Autopsy. Is that alright?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] hounds

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] noooo...

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] we need the courtyard clean for tonight

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Is there a quiet dark place?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] do it out back or in the cellar or something

[Branwyn (Lisa)] sewers

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Done

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] there is , nods

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] there is a Lab downstairs we could put them in if you do not mind Branwyn?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Lets go cut up a dog carcass Mercy

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Ooh a Lab?

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Don't make a mess please

Joseph Shortkin (Master) nods

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Hugh grins slyly. "I wont" [Master] so on your scrolls

[Master] the tax request

[Master] is that one

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] deny it! drillian needs the cash

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You know of Drillian's finances?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This can wait until Phillipe is better.

Branwyn (Lisa) unrolls the next one

[Master] a request for preferences for dinner at the next Council Meeting

[Master] they apparently expect you to attend or send someone

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We didn't eat the last time I went.

[Master] Phillipe is not here to explain, wry grin

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We can discuss that tomorrow as well.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And the black one

Branwyn (Lisa) unrolls

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (scroll against hell hounds)

[Master] Notice from the guild of hippogriff feathers being sold on the black market

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That won't be going on much longer

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] BRB

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] lol

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] now you can really tell them to shove it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All right. I'll put the council ones away for now.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Let's clean up.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] plus, artiark was personally groomed and the feathers burned by imari after the first bullshit

[Branwyn (Lisa)] )they might be fake feathers - knockoffs)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (is guy coming back?)

[Master] later he said

[Master] he did not give a time

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (must be making a sandwich)

[Master] was letting the laptop cool off

[Lisa] Well that was fun

[Master] smile

[Master] just a little start to a thread

[Lisa] we do need to have a team meeting

[Master] I agree

[Lisa] tomorrow's morning meeting

[Lisa] none of this oatmeal in our pjs with no weapons any more

[Master] laughs

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] we did okay.

[Lisa] for getting completely caight off guard, yes

[Master] it would have worked too if not for you meddling kids! shakes fist

[Lisa] lol

[Lisa] can't believe Indigo hit everytime he punched one by picked up his sword and he fought like branwyn

[Master] part of the fun

[Master] while they are away I am going to save and clear the chat

[Master] &&&&&&&&

[Master] there we go

[Lisa] ok - brb

[Master] and Michael

[Master] I will leave the updating the site to you and Lisa

[Master] I started the Book Marked section and highlights

[Master] but I will leave it to the two of you to go through and find all the mentions of the chained books and the demon mark

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can I do my autopsy now?

[Master] sure

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Also If the scroll is still there, I would like to pick it up

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Unless it disintergrated or something

[Master] it is not is disolved in flames

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Figures

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay dog lets go see what secrets you have

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Am I in the lab or sewers?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I also need my observational equipment from my travel pack that probably is still here

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Let me know when I can begin

[Master] go for it

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Alright so sewer?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (back)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Mkay. So before anything I need to sketch the entirety of the beast and list all attributes

[Master] you have the wizard's labratory downstairs

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Oh okay

[Master] and then the sewers

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So probably more sterile

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Lets do sewers. Less cleanup involved in the house

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol - it's branwyn's lab)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Don't want to piss of my patron

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So whats his face is with me and mercy who is apparently a silent not afraid of anything child is with me too just sitting there i guess

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Here play with my dagger hilt

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'll have to buy you some proper toys later

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So after the sketch and listing all attributes I sit and think for a moment.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: INU check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Well nothing stikes me odd I guess.

[Master] nope

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Any symbols engraved in the flesh?

[Master] nope

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] What exactly does the dog look like?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] fleas?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It may not be a hellhound

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Just a demons' plaything

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Or a transmutation

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I need details

[Master] it looks like a large dog, it was breathing fire so definately a hell hound

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Color

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] How about size?

[Master] rust red furn and what used to be red glowing eyes, teeth tonug and other misc markings are all soot black

[Master] two to three foot tall at the shoulder

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Not as big as i thought it would be

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] "Where did you come from" I mutter

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Alright. Take mercy back a few steps. I need to wrap a cloth around my head and face and don all my armor

[Master] he picks her up gently and moves back from the body

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Attack: Dagger/Dirk:: is now ARMED.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Cut Vertically Neck to Groin

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] while this is going on I guess we'll go shopping for some black dresses for tonight

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] will that be much of a problem to find?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Grab me a cape?

[Master] a strong stench of brimstone fills the air

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Gags

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] you'd have to stop what you're doing to go upstairs to tell them

[Master] and Atribella can take you to a dress maker right around the corner

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] cool beans. text me when we're at the next phase

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Cut Groin Down both legs as verticle as you can

[Master] we are there

[Master] I am here responding to what people want to do

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Chest from both front legs verticle

[Master] you have a party to be ready for

[Master] etc.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] well other than get dresses i guess we're waiting for the autopsy

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm hurrying

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Trying to be carefull

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] unless the great ambassador has orders for me my girls are going shopping

[Master] do you have the particular skill for that Hugh?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it's okay - we are trying to get the blood stains out of the sofa)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] we'll be back by lunch i assume

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Just a basic knowledge of medical practice from real life experience

[Master] there is an autopsy skill but it is wizards only,

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] not sure how long this dress maker will take

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] My character probably doesn't

[Master] so you can do some cutting and exploring

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Im mostly a scholor

[Master] but you will make mistakes, etc.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Acceptable

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So go slow

[Master] but you do gather the basic information about hell hounds, how they work, like a normal dog

[Master] you cannot figure out how they breathe fire

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm not interested in that

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Is my plain dagger reacting at all to the fluids?

[Master] nope

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No acidic blood or anything?

[Master] nope

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Whew that's a relief

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Force ribcage open wide

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: STR check: (d20) [1d20=18] 18 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Master] easy enough

[Master] so the two women are off getting dresses down the street

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Wipe hands and do anouther round of note taking and scetching

[Master] if you look on the site Mike you can find the store easily enough

[Master] it is right around the corner from the Residence in the Diplomatic QUarter

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.DLC-DiplomaticQuarter

[Master] #44

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (feather place?)

[Master] nods

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.DLC-KingsCommon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (branwyn needs to get out there)

[Master] that shows both the residence and the tailor and the mages guild

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Mkay so after that very slowly and carefully without touching skin to fang I need to remove the teeth and claws

[Master] make a dex check Hugh

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hugh D'Ambray: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] ok so you can do that without huring your self

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I bag them and label them.

[Master] but it is not clean, you need hunting to get the best of them cleanly

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] lisa any one of us have hinting?

[Master] Shur

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] He here?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no one who is here)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] seremella does

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (she)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Then I might as well have useless do it. Haha

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] but she's not here either

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay fine. I just have to be as careful as I can

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Is there anything I can do to better my chances?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] No?

[Master] no

[Master] if you do not have the skill then nothing you can do

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay then I need to skin the animal as best as I can but before that I bottle three of my glass vials with blood

[Master] you are taking notes and doing the best you can

[Master] but without the actual skill is very hard

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. Then I just need to go slow

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So I have claws, teeth, vials of blood, Hellhound pelt, all in various stages of who knows, and now a heart that I seal in a glass jar. All of these need to be quaranteened in Brans lab under observation for a few days. I hope she will allow me to do so.

[Master] Joseph helps you put it all in the lab

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I wrap up the usuble parts in an oilskin blanket and throw the rest into the sewage

[Master] then he kicks the remains of the carcass into the sewer

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I wash all the parts in the lab and now I probably need to get ready for a party is my guess. It takes awhile to do all that I'm guessing?

[Master] at least a couple of hours

[Master] so Lisa and Mike,

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Hugh looks at Mercy. "All in a day's work kid" We have some experimenting to do in our future

[Master] a couple of hours later the elves come back with new basic dresses

[Master] Hugh comes up from the basement

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I cleaned up first!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Please bob don't make me be covered in gore?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] basic better be good enough for elves

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] all silky and floating on the breeze and shit.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] because that's how elves do

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you don't have time to get one specially made - have to buy off the rack ladies)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :P

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but you didn't bring evening wear for your elven conclave?)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] not black

[Master] and yes to LIsa, you have what are essentially robes

[Master] not light and floating but they will cover you decently

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] black is for filthy drow

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] yuck

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] brb

[Master] and did you read the details of the ceremony?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you don't have to wear black - it's a kayugan feast so you can show that you are not participating)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not sure how flexible elves are)

[Master] Sam moved 35'07".

[Master (to GM only)] Elf #3 moved 44'08".

[Master (to GM only)] Elven Ambassador moved 52'05".

[Master (to GM only)] Elf #4 moved 57'01".

[Master (to GM only)] Elf #2 moved 68'01".

[Master] Prince Loplin moved 21'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but if you do wear black it will be an effort to fit into the customs etc)

[Master] so LIsa from the household staff who will be here?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] phillipe

[Branwyn (Lisa)] all but him

[Branwyn (Lisa)] sorry - map went all here)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] crazy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (iis zooming in and out and messing with my typing)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] back

[Master] moving the appropriate people to teh first floor

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] so they'll wear black to be diplomatic and shit

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] and no, i didn't read up on the ceremony

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] i figure we dance and sing and mingle and congo and whatnot until the ball drops then we turn into pumpkins

[Master] actually only the single women do

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] which is all of the party chicks.

[Master] the single women drink "poison at the end of the night

[Master] are you using the courtyard for everything?

[Master] Or the chapel or dining hall?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (courtyard would be easiest don't you think?)

[Master] it is entirely up to you

[Master] I put all the known people there

[Master] then you add in the Gypsies

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (exccept the trial - is that supposed to be a party display or a private group thing?)

[Master] and the Sheriff

[Master] it is how you want to do it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if we do the courtyard for the main party then we have the other rooms in case small groups want to get away or anything)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I think there is interest in the trial generally speaking)

[Master] so that courtyard looks good for you then?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] yes for me

Mike is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Mike has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] you know what we need to do? put an elephant in artiark's old stall

[Master] there will be somewhere between 6 to 11 more people coming

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] it'd be great for parties

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] guests could feed it peanuts and we could teach it to be one of those painting elephants

[Master] puppes want me to wlka them beb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] OK

[Master] so it is afternoon

[Master] you are back with your very basic black dress

[Master] Hugh and Joseph have come up from the basement

[Master] last chance to organize things

[Master] and lay out your plan for the evening

[Master] tell me how this will go

[Master] people start showing up at sunset

[Master] and

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] we let them in

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] the band will be playing classic big band swing int he corner next to the dance floor

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] the elephant will be ready with fresh paints and canvases

[Master] is there music playing?

[Master] where will they be?

[Master] elephants take months to procure

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] in the corner by the dance floor

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Bob, I since the royal messengers dagger I am assuming at least looks nice, I would like to wear it with my suit. That way it doesn't look too out of place and I'll have an easy weapon. Mercy and I will generally be staying out of the mainstream attention. Any objections or forever hold your peace.

[Master] it is not I that would object

[Master] but that is what I mean by plans

[Master] look at the couryard

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Sorry I meant everyone else, just asking about the quality of the dagger so It doesn't look out of place.

[Master] there is no place that is out of the way

[Master] it is a large square with four walls

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] my girls will mingle

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Are there any sitting rooms Lisa has left open?

[Master] 8 sets of doors out

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] probably initially with the other elves since they won't see any more for a while

[Master] etc.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] and see who aproaches them

[Master] there are two sitting rooms up front

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (the chapel and side meeting rooms on the first floor are open)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Then you guys know where to find me

[Master] there is the chapel there is the dinning hall

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (branwyn will be carrying her dagger and Indigo will have a short sword)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (cold iron dagger for tonight)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (stupid demons)

[Master] the meeting rooms are closed off Michael

[Master] if you check the map

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Okay. Can we skip the party and spend our time doing something useful like experiementing with hellhound body parts and doing research in the library for Brans curse?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] And by we, I mean Mercy and Me

[Master] that is not up to me

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Lisa?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you can do whatever you like - but people are going to be here that you might want to meet?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no one has to participate in the party)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't like these kind of functions in real life let alone game life. Mercy and I would like to research materials for the curse.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but as far as libraries go - it is night and Branwyn doesn't have a demon library)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Then I will be experimenting in the Lab

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not sure what library you will find good stuff in. Bob would my library be a resources?)

[Master] for some general type things in dealing with fighting demons with spells yes

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I mean I thought you might have something regarding this as an ambassador but I don't know bobs world

[Master] but would need to be a mage to use that

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I don't need the magic crap just the information

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I am not an ambassador - I am a warrior mage that got a job)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Hah!

[Master] and her library is all about magic

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] A Warrior Mage would definitely have something like that!

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Then that is where I shall be

[Master] there will be things there about how to use/learn magic to fight demons

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm happy to help with anything else though until the time comes.

[Master] which Hugh would not understand

[Master] Branwy does not hae any demon lore books yet

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] wish i could have been a damn magic user.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it's all about the skills - and with your language and info gathering skills I thought the party would be right up your alley)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (don't want to push. I'm just saying from playing with Bob for a while now - the more you interact the more you get)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] It was unitl I realized that 2 months of real life was about 2 days of game time. I wasn't having fun. I would rather to something in the now. I can expirement with a demonic dog corpse now rather then talk to a whole bunch of people I don't care about and will likely bring me nothing more then a complicated plot to unravel that will have me fighting illusions.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I'm NOT COMPLAINING

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I would just rather have fun now, then in two months at the long of a trail of bread crumbs

[Master] grins

[Master] part of the fun is finding the bread crumbs

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Maybe. But I wasn't really. I'm sorry bob

[Master] and even more is two months down the road realizeing you had them all a long but in the wrong order

[Master] which is also why I think you would be good at combing through the site

[Master] highlighting the stuff from the chat logs

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I guess. I'll just walk around shamlessley eavesdropping on the latest gossip then i guess.

[Master] so that you have a complete listing of who said what etc.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I totally do that right now bob, but there is so much and I work too haha

[Master] nods

[Master] you could take a vacation to work on it ;P

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it's going to be a long party - you can do both. go downstairs for a bit and then come up or whatever you like)

[Master] or meet a cute girl and take her down to show her your work

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Haha I just thought of something. And just pointing out haha: Took me 5 min of typing to dissect a dog corpse and progress a useful (in my opinion) task. It takes two years to sort out political bull crap and progress in a useful task. hahahah

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] But yes, I will do the social dance I guess

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So I have no input as I wish to fast forward to the party? Anyone else?

[Master] I was going to start it at 7

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] alright. text me when

[Branwyn (Lisa)] 8 minutes to get drinks and walk around for a bit

[Master] exactly

[Master] I am rstaring

[Branwyn (Lisa)] where are our guests?

[Master] then log back in in ten minutes Michale

[Master] Mike

[Master] Lisa

Michael has left the game on Sat Sep 19 18:52:53 EDT 2015

Lisa has left the game on Sat Sep 19 18:53:06 EDT 2015

Mike has left the game on Sat Sep 19 18:53:35 EDT 2015

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sat Sep 19 18:55:20 EDT 2015 ====

[Master (to GM only)] Daisy #4 moved 6'06".

[Master (to GM only)] Captain #2 moved 13'07".

[Master (to GM only)] watchman #3 moved 14'11".

[Master (to GM only)] watchman #4 moved 17'07".

[Master] watchman #4 moved 6'01".

[Master] Sheriff moved 6'01".

[Master] Daisy moved 8'04".

[Master] Daisy targets Sheriff. Distance: 1'00"

[Master] Gypsy Woman #7, Sheriff, Gypsy Male #1, watchman #3, Daisy, watchman #4, Gypsy Girl #1 and Gypsy Girl #2 moved 113'06".

Lisa has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 19:03:04 EDT 2015

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Master] all good?

[Lisa] How are you doing?

[Master] I am good

[Master] shifting chair every so often

[Lisa] Can't believe we are on hour 7 already :)

[Master] I have fixed countless icons

[Master] found after all of those that there was a map that was wrong too

[Lisa] sorry

[Master] so now it shoudl come up normal hah hah next time

[Lisa] so we are on the base map?

[Master] it is going to last a few more weeks at least I hope

[Master] no the first floor

[Master] but it loads that automatially still

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Lisa has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Master] and next Saturday will not leave the house till just before 7

[Master] to pick up ice and donuts

[Master] and be at Main by 8

Michael has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 19:06:39 EDT 2015

Michael is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] so should be a normal night the friday before

Michael has received the map Base Map.

[Master] but I agree with you Lisa, the time has flown on by today

[Master] you holding up ok?

[Lisa] so we have no guests still

[Master] sure they are all on the map

[Lisa] I see us, gypsies, sam and elves

[Master] the courtyard is filled with them

[Master] I kept on aksing who else was coming

[Lisa] no other guests?

[Lisa] it is on the website

[Lisa] don't

Mike has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 19:08:31 EDT 2015

Mike is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Mike has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Lisa] I made a guest list

[Master] got it

[Master] sorry

[Lisa] ok

[Master] I can find them and add them

[Master] no worries

[Master] will jsut take a couple of minutes

[Lisa] there was just no one to talk to except us

[Lisa] :)

[Master] Admiral Olana #5 moved 43'03".

[Master] Lord Remorgas #7 moved 41'00".

[Master] Guildmisstress Occameno #2 moved 38'07".

[Master] Dame Colonto #4 moved 37'05".

[Master] Uncle Tranto #2 moved 35'07".

[Lisa] we are such a big group we look like a whole party

[Master] OK

[Master] have all the guests from the list on the map

[Master] just need to fix icons for them

[Master] Penelope moved 14'08".

[Master] Lord Branadarus moved 1'08".

[Mike] while you do that i'm fixing a drink

[Master] I can talk as I do this also

[Master] Penelope moved 15'11".

[Penelope (Master)] Excuse me, looking at Hugh, Can you tell me where Indigo is?

[Michael] Certainly. He is right there. (Points at Indigo)

[Penelope (Master)] Thank you

[Master] Penelope moved 20'09".

[Michael] Your are most welcome.

[Penelope (Master)] There you are

[Penelope (Master)] leans down to give a kiss on the top of his head

[Penelope (Master)] I missed you

Indigo (Lisa) blushes

[Penelope (Master)] when did you get back? I got the invitatin but was not sure you would be here

[Penelope (Master)] no one seems to have heard from you

[Penelope (Master)] where have you been?

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ummm ... me too. I just got back last night.

[Indigo (Lisa)] We were in Domville to fight a dragon but it turned out to be a bunch of gnomes.

[Penelope (Master)] gnomes dressed up like a dragon? who would believe that!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Then there wasn't enough room on the airship so we had to walk back part of the way and sail back and then walk again.

Indigo (Lisa) laughs

[Indigo (Lisa)] No, it was a mage gnome that made a dragon illusion so it looked real

[Indigo (Lisa)] But when I hit it nothing happened.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I didn't know gnomes could even be mages.

[Penelope (Master)] I didn't either

[Indigo (Lisa)] I thought they just fixed stuff.

[Penelope (Master)] I thought thjey were all sneaky and hiding things

[Indigo (Lisa)] (BOUT reference)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I knew a gnome who was a priest but he was a priest of mining and things gnomes do.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But ...

Indigo (Lisa) runs over and grabs a flower off a table and brings it back

[Indigo (Lisa)] Here, for you!

[Penelope (Master)] beams, thank you!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Will you stay close to me tonight? I would hope you would anyway, but there might be danger.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't want you to get hurt just in case.

Indigo (Lisa) whispers "things might come and attack Branwyn"

[Penelope (Master)] I would be glad to stay close to you

[Penelope (Master)] wraps her fingers in Indigo's hair

Indigo (Lisa) smiles and blushes again

[Indigo (Lisa)] This will be a fun party as long as no more hell hounds show up

[Master] Guildmisstress Occameno moved 42'05".

[Master] Lord Remorgas moved 43'03".

[Master] Admiral Olana moved 51'05".

Indigo (Lisa) sighs happily

[Master] Elf #2 moved 49'07".

[Master] watchman #4 moved 29'08".

[Master] Gypsy Girl #2 moved 30'09".

[Master] Gypsy Girl #1 moved 51'00".

[Master] Atribella Olivin moved 53'06".

[Master] Gypsy Male #1 moved 47'08".

[Master] Gypsy Woman #7 moved 54'06".

[Master] Sheriff moved 29'10".

[Master] Daisy moved 33'11".

[Master] watchman #3 moved 35'09".

[Master] Gypsy Girl #2 moved 53'03".

[Master] watchman #4 moved 51'08".

[Master] Useless moved 55'11".

[Master] Elven Ambassador moved 50'00".

[Master] Elf #3 moved 41'07".

[Master] Sam moved 13'00".

[Master] Sam moved 20'10".

[Master] Elf #4 moved 9'02".

[Master] Mr. Silver moved 46'05".

[Master] Illustrious Madam Zimm #1 moved 44'10".

[Master] Illustrious Madam Zimm #1 targets Sam. Distance: 1'05"

[Master] Illustrious Madam Zimm #1 targets Admiral Olana. Distance: 5'01"

[Master] Illustrious Madam Zimm #1 targets Guildmisstress Occameno. Distance: 2'10"

[Michael] Is this the equivelent of "mingling"

[Indigo (Lisa)] (looks like icons are done)

[Penelope (Master)] nods

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so last party we just moved to prople and started talking)

[Master] Uncle Tranto moved 63'09".

[Master] Dame Colonto moved 79'04".

[Master] Lord Brightbint moved 19'01".

[Master] Uncle Tranto moved 29'00".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we will clean up and move it all in a coherent manner afterwards for the website)

[Uncle Tranto (Master)] Ambassador

[Uncle Tranto (Master)] you did get our request I trust?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Uncle Tranto, It is good to see you looking so fit this evening.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] How are you doing?

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 69'01".

[Uncle Tranto (Master)] Thank you

[Uncle Tranto (Master)] very nice to see the old Palace turned out so nicely

[Uncle Tranto (Master)] you have done good things here

[Uncle Tranto (Master)] now

[Uncle Tranto (Master)] about that taxaxtion

[Uncle Tranto (Master)] you got the message right?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you. Yes, I did receive the scroll.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I shall be looking into it I assure you.

[Uncle Tranto (Master)] yes yes but did you get the message?

[Uncle Tranto (Master)] hmmm

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes taxes on wool always seem high in winter but by spring no one will notice them, will they?

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Uncle Tranto (Master)] exactly

[Uncle Tranto (Master)] so leave them where they are

[Uncle Tranto (Master)] good we understand each other

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We most certainly do.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] May I fetch you anything? A drink perhaps?

[Uncle Tranto (Master)] I woudl suggest giving Dame Colonto several

[Master] Lord Brightbint moved 34'11".

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs "Is she not happy this evening?"

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] towards Ellanara, YOu are new in town are you not?

[Mike] Ellenara Psyndarryn moved 22'05".

[Master] Lord Brightbint moved 18'10".

[Mike] Seremella Psyndarryn moved 29'07".

[Master] Midguard the Magnificent #1 moved 18'05".

[Mike] Seremella Psyndarryn moved 14'03".

[Mike] chattingn with the elves and whatnot

[Midguard the Magnificent #1 (Master)] so tell me something of your mage school mr ambassador

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Mike only)] there's a nice dncing partner :)

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] Lord Brightbint is talking to Ellenara

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] You are new in town are you not?

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Yes I am."

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] Are you staying here with the Ambassador?

[Sam (Master)] Yes Admiral I am certain that will come up at a meeting

[Sam (Master)] No your grace I do not think that my father is ignoring the common workers

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::nods::

[Sam (Master)] he is just concerned with things

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "I will be studying under her."

Branwyn (Lisa) crosses the room to Lord branadarus

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 62'04".

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] why that is very prestigious

Spring has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 19:38:30 EDT 2015

Spring is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 11'02".

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] you must be looking forward to that

Spring has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::nods:: "I am looking forward to seeing the library here."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yay! hi spring! just in time to party)

[Spring] heh i'm not sure how "here" i am but good

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] (excelelnt you are on teh first floor)

[Spring] i'll have to have supper with my lover in a bit, but after that he should be interested in football

[Ambassador Belinor (Master)] I do say Branwyn, are you certain about having these people here/

Ambassador Belinor (Master) lookin gover at the door

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] so I take it you are going to be here for an extended period of time, what was your name again?

[Illustrious Madam Zimm #1 (Master)] we simply need to work out a fair fee for all guilds to pay, it is not fair that we are taxed at such a rate

Branwyn (Lisa) looks over "Oh most certain. It shall be fine. I am arbitrating a small case later and then back to the festivities.

[Illustrious Madam Zimm #1 (Master)] we hardly do anything dangerous

watchman #3 (Master) scowls at the attention

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Please come into the couryard and do not worry.

[Master] Elf #4 moved 47'04".

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::raises an eyebrow:: "My name is Ellenara Psyndarryn. Is it not custom here to introduce oneself first?"

[Elf #4 (Master)] so you are new around here, you were not at dinner the other night

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] but I did

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] did he? i missed it

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] I introduced my self immediately to the second most beautiful woman in the room

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] i just saw you say he was talking to her

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Second? That is an interesting tactic. Who pray tell is the most?"

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] who's got an 18 or higher appearance score?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 19'00".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 19'04".

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] Oh not to disparage of course, but you must admit that the cloak of magesty around the Ambassador is quite aluring

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 4'03".

Branwyn (Lisa) curtsies to Lord Branadarus "Good evening! Did you bring your wife?"

[Elf #4 (Master)] to Hugh, are you going to be here for a while?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (there are multiple ambassadors here)

Lord Branadarus (Master) bows

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Sadly no

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Oh, so you are attracted to powerful women?"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] he says with a chuckle

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You left her at home? How unchivalrous of you.

[Michael] Bob I mean no offense. But It's hard to stay focused on all these differetn conversations at once. i would love to talk but not withh all these other conversations going on so take your time.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] This is a party for unrequited love, and I assure you hers is very well requitted,

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 20'00".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 34'09".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 8'01".

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "So who finally said yes?"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (this is what Parties are Michael, lots of conversatoins and lots of cross talk, after this someoen will organize it all into a more coherrant narative like they did with teh ball)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Oh several have said yes

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] That of course is the problem

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Is the Ambassador Branwyn your unrequited love?"

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] you always want the one who gets away

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, yes, yes, but you said your wife was home so I assumed you finally accepted one.

[Michael] Yes I plan to be here all night

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (Ellenara is on the other side of the courtyard)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] why I do not believe you understood me he says with a wolfish smile

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I said that yes she was home

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] and she's talking to the guy who snubbed her looks for branwyn

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and yes her love was requited

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] so it makes sense. you gotta keep up

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (well after all that walking i finally found Hugh, back over near where i started. thats a party for you)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (too different people mike but I will jump to that guy instead)

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] I would of course desire the Ambassador

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol to apring)

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] but she is meant for another

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] i understand, bob. but MY guy said that elle was number two to branwyn

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] nods

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] so I am here

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] because you are the most desireable woman here that I have a chance with

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] he says with a bow

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (mike - I think he means a different ambassador)

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] so she is asking HER GUY if he's hot for branwyn and since the theme is unrequited love she's using the catch phrase of the evening to try and fit into the weird human ritual

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] (yes to Mike and he is contiuing that)

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Have you met with the Ambassador much? Told her how you feel?"

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] I do not need to tell her anything

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] look who she is with

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Kenna Westfoot moved 50'01".

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "With my people a poem or song written in her honor would go a long way."

Lord Branadarus (Master) smiles at Branwyn

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Perhaps you could sculpt a flowering bush for her?"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Hugh! I was looking for you. I wanted to ask you about that baby i saw you with earlier.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Do you not think I am requitting your love?

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) seeing Elf

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Hello there

[Elf #4 (Master)] Hello there little one

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) smiles

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::looks:: "Who is that? I have not had time to familiarize myself with everyone here yet."

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] how is the air up there?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So you shall keep this wife a mystery I suppose. Let me know when you find her.

[Elf #4 (Master)] I am enjoying it very much thank you

[Elf #4 (Master)] winks

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) curtsies

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] Hugh, are you able to speak now, or would later be better?

Lord Branadarus (Master) touches Branwyn's arm

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] perhaps it would be good to show you who >

Branwyn (Lisa) looks up

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] We could go somewhere

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I can speak but I'm so confused I'm about readty to give up

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and I can show you how how requitted you are

Branwyn (Lisa) eyes widen

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] it is a boisterous party, truly

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] oooh, here it comes

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] lay it down, lisa

[Elf #4 (Master)] this is very calm it seems

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i have to ignore pretty much everyone but you and our acquaintance here (Elf #4)

[Elf #4 (Master)] there is no dancing no singing

[Elf #4 (Master)] I am surprised this is a party

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) huge sigh

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's not a very good night for this. There are things. People.

[Master] Jilly and Atribella along with two serving girls start to circulate with snacks

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i sympathize completely. i am of the faith but megrim is my least favorite feast

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] Seremella Psyndarryn moved 18'09".

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I am of course willing to wait till midnight

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] perhaps you can show me where you want me to wait for you

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] and I will ensure that when the time comes you are very happy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] When I shall be poisoned?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i am kenna westfoot, and this is my friend hugh, unless you have made acquaintance already

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::walks up to elf number 4 and kenna and hugh:: "Did I hear mention of singing and dancing?"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] may i have your name?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have little choice this evening.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] The ambassador has strange ways. I mostly do my best to help in anyway I can. Truyl I believe this is more an event for the city elite to speak and be seen then actually have fun. Do you have any suggestions to make it more entertaining for all of us?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Death to lost love.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (whoops i have to go)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "I love to dance."

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I am Lord Theoglen,

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] ooh! pardon me, i must step away

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] call of nature

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) smile

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Looks over at Seremella

Lord Theoglen (Master) looks over at Seremella

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike) (to Master only)] which elves am i here with?

[Lord Theoglen (Master) (to Mike only)] all of the four here

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I must go. This is difficult. I have guests.

Branwyn (Lisa) hurries off

Branwyn (Lisa) mumbles "stop it. stop it."

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Oh look, Lord Brightbint. She is leaving her company." ::waves Branwyn over::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 25'08".

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Mistress Ambassador!"

Branwyn (Lisa) plasters a smile on her face and moves over

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::smiles discreetly to Lord Brightbint::

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] smiles at Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 26'00".

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] hello

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::whispers:: "A poem, my lord."

Branwyn (Lisa) curtsies "Good evening Lord Brightbint, Good to see you again."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you for coming.

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Mistress Ambassador, the Lord Brightbint and I were just talking about you."

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] The skys darken when you are not there,

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] bows

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] How are you feeling this evening?

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "He was telling me how beautiful I am, but how i pale in comparrison to you."

Branwyn (Lisa) looks surprised "That is most silly. Lord Brightbint, you must correct Lady Ellenara."

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] My wife was very insistent that I not spend any time alone with the Ambassador

Lord Brightbint (Master) gestrues to Lord Brandarus

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] you see how she has bewitched him

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Well, I am here."

Lord Brightbint (Master) warm smile looking at Ellenara, yes but you are new

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] pft. his wife. bad boy.

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] my wife does not know of you

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Perhaps then we should have a meal together sometime. Are there any nice parks in this city? I do so enjoy a lunch outside after a morning of study."

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] the best open space I have found is the cemetary

Branwyn (Lisa) looks back and forth between the two

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] just to the west of the diplomatic quarter

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am glad to see you are on better terms.

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] there is space

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::opens her mouth and shuts it:: "Oh. um, I see."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 34'09".

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Mistress, would you suggest this place?"

Sam (Master) nods, AMbassador, lovely evening

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Oh dear, you missed your chance, my Lord."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Lord hightower, Mr. Silver, it is good of yu to come.

Branwyn (Lisa) curtsies

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Though ti sounds like your wife wouldn't approve? Don't worry, I will keep our secret."

[Master] Lord Remorgas moved 12'01".

[Lord Remorgas (Master)] My Ambassador, or is it Miss?

[Lord Remorgas (Master)] I am sorry I am terribly confused as to who is who in your group

[Lord Remorgas (Master)] looking at Ellenar

[Lord Remorgas (Master)] I am Lord REmorgas of the City Council

[Lord Remorgas (Master)] how are you this evening

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (branwyn cut out after the whole married and dates in cemetaries thing)

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Oh, I am merely a Miss. This," ::gestures to the elven ambassador:: "is the ambassador."

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "I am actually here to study under the Ambassador Branwyn."

[Lord Remorgas (Master)] very well

Lord Remorgas (Master) ignore Ellenar and starts to talk with the Ambasador

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::smiles politely and nods, then backs out of the conversation::

[Master] Daisy moved 25'08".

[Daisy (Master)] Indigo?

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::to Brightbint:: "Oh dear. I hope I don't get into trouble tonight."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yes?

[Daisy (Master)] are you going to be the judge tonight?

Indigo (Lisa) looks shocked "Are you allowed to be out?"

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "At least I know now that you are a safe person in this mess. So tell me about your wife before I meet her."

[Daisy (Master)] I was told that you are there

[Daisy (Master)] what do you mean out?

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] of her cage?

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] did she put the lotion on?

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] Oh I hope that you never do meet her

[Indigo (Lisa)] I thought the gypsies weren't allowed to be here before the trial and the guards were watching.

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] that would be most inconvienent

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't want you to get in trouble.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] still gone be back in a bit ...

Spring has left the game on Sat Sep 19 20:08:28 EDT 2015

[Daisy (Master)] they are right there with my daughter

[Daisy (Master)] you will not let them burn our wagons will you?

[Daisy (Master)] you will save us please?

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] "But I thought we were going to have an afternoon picnic. Is she that unpleasant of a woman?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] No one is going to burn your wagons. Branwyn is going to decide.

[Ellenara Psyndarryn (Mike)] did we get a band, lisa?

[Lord Brightbint (Master)] oh I think that it would be a much more fun time without her

[Indigo (Lisa)] But if your daughter would drop her claim there would be nothing to decide and you could all be on your way couldn't you?

[Daisy (Master)] how can she drop her case... when she,... they...

[Indigo (Lisa)] (music but not full on dance band for mouring party)

Mike has left the game on Sat Sep 19 20:12:09 EDT 2015

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he could dance to background music)

[Daisy (Master)] (he is coming back in )

[Indigo (Lisa)] (tis quiet - so hugh can figure out who this lord guy is)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I spoke

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] (got it)

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] I am not certain who the city elite are

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] I personally put up with this mass of people only because my Lord has required it of me

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] I woudl be at home in the forest tonight if I could

Hugh D'Ambray (Michael) Smiles warmly "you and me both are only here because it is for our patrons" I would rather be working or playing with my girl

Mike has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 20:16:18 EDT 2015

Mike is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Mike has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] what work to you do?

[Mike] okay. that was weird but i'm back

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] I thouth ti woulbe be unseemly for a lord such at your self to do work

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Oh Theo, just think of this as a learning experience. Yeah, it's pretty dull for a party, but it's interesting to see how humans do things."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "You'll be home soon enough."

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I am no lord. I am part of the Ambassadors Mercenary Company. Mostly though I concern myself with research and development.

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I do anything and everything she requires of me

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] what sort of research do you do?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Depends on the day. Currently I am researching demonic curses and traps. I'm even examining a hellhound at the moment.

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] you have a hell hound?

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] what sort of restraints are you using, perhaps I could see?

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (Am i doing this right. I'm not even at a real party and my cheeks are flushing. I'm really not good at this guys)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] aw yeah. show the purdy elf yer restraints in the dungeon

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] You are welcome to see whats left of it. As soon as it appeared at breakfast the ambassadors company made short work of it in there nightware. It was quite a scene. I requested it be kept alive, but I'm afraid they are more prudent then I.

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] fifty shades of elf coming right up

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (snorts coca cola out of my nose)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (i find that people like to talk about themselves so if you are feeling awkward just ask them to talk :) )

[Indigo (Lisa)] (internet conked out on me)

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] test

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] sorry bit of lag

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] So how about yourself? What do you concern yourself with?

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] My primary concern are oak clusters

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] The art of growing living things?

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] I spend my time going through the forest ensuring that the oaks are given just the right amount of space

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::sighs:: "Okay, I guess I'll go talk with someone else."

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "I'm not listening to research."

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] so that they can grow strong and tall while being near each other to form a lattice work

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] they can be turned into the most marvelous forms

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] if you simply space out the acors just right

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] Seremella Psyndarryn moved 48'08".

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] you can make sure that you will get a perfect hexagonal dance floor in only 200 years

[Indigo (Lisa)] (wow bob)

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] but the more exciting part is where you spend time with the various spieces, if you take two closely related types of oak

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::approaches Sam:: "Hello my Lord, you seem to be the center of attention here. My name is Seremella Psyndarryn, may I ask your name?"

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] did you know you can blend their pollen and create a third type?

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] (grins, yes Lisa? )

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] I did not know that. How does it work? Creating something entirely different then both species altogether?

[Mr. Silver (Master)] This is Lord Sam, the son of the Prince of Dryads Lair

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] YES!

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] you see

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] creating a new thing out of two different ones

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] that PROVES that the trees are alive as much as any otehr living thing

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] take two horses

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Oh my." ::curtsies:: "An honor to meet a Prince of men."

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] you can breed them

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] so I work those lines with the oaks

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] I am hoping that the group coming from the far west is brining a sample for me

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Can this be applied to other trees or are oaks better?

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] they have a dark oak there that has quite a grain when opened up to sunlight

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] OH yes

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] Oaks are far better than any other tree

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] the willow of course has its uses

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] and the ash does make a fine bow

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] but the Oak is where you should really spend your time looking and exploring if you want a good reward

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] and it all happens so quickly, a couple of centurys and you have an entire new grove

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] Simply stronger? More graceful? Sturdier perhaps?

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] the dark oak which I have not had the chance to see

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] is supposed to have a beautiful grain when exposed to sunlight

[Lord Theoglen (Master)] but the forests are so thick and dark that it rarely happens in the western lands

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Since I have found myself in such knowledgeable company, may I ask if anyone has heard of Gort?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is it in Terraguard?

Sam (Master) smiles at Branwyn, and bows

[Hugh D'Ambray (Michael)] (I got a good amount of time from bob so someone elses turn)

Branwyn (Lisa) curtsies

[Sam (Master)] Gort is a barony just south of Terraguard Principality, I believe there is a large temple to Appolo there? one of the Greek Gods

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs "greek, naturally"

Sam (Master) glances over at the others, have any of you been East to there?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Lord Hightower.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No. Someone mentioned the name last night and I got curious.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] One of my more dangerous qualities.

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Mr. Silver , thank you so much for coming. I do hope we shall not disappoint.

[Mr. Silver (Master)] Ambassador Branwyn I find it hard to believe that anything you do would disapoint me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you. There should be some excitement later.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You have met my new friend Seremella? An esteemed elven priestess.

[Mr. Silver (Master)] verily?

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] ::curtsies to Mr. Silver::

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike) (to Master only)] does she have an inkling that he's a dragon?

[Mr. Silver (Master)] a friend of the Ambassador would be welcome througout the city

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Mr. Silver was one of the first acquaintences we made after we arrived in Dryads Lair.

[Mr. Silver (Master) (to Mike only)] no no one knows at all

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And we have considered ourselves most fortunate in that regard

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "A pleasure, sir. I do hope that I will be a positive member to the Ambassador's group."

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "So what do you do in the city? My sister has been monopolized by one of you, but the only people I've met so far here are the members of the household."

[Mr. Silver (Master)] I have often thought that the Amassador does not suffer fools in the least, so if you are not a positive member then you will be negated

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You make me sound a tyrant!

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Well, I've only just turned 110 this spring, but I do not think myself a fool. But then, I suppose fools never do." ::smiles::

[Mr. Silver (Master)] Oh I would not say a tyrant but a firm task master who knows the value of a strong support staff

[Mr. Silver (Master)] Oh I am not from the City, I am only here at the AMbassadors invitation, I live outside of the city

[Mr. Silver (Master)] I should speak with Sir Indigo also while I am here

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "I see. Where from? We approached the city from the Wildlands to the north. Do you live along that route?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I shall get him for you.

[Mr. Silver (Master)] Have a wonderful evening Miss Seremella

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 54'09".

Mr. Silver (Master) moves over to the other side of the room with Indigo

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I was going to fetch him)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 41'11".

[Seremella Psyndarryn (Mike)] "Of course, Mr. Silver." ::curtseys and turns her attention back to Prince Sam the Dashing and what he is talking about::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 6'07".

[Sam (Master)] Yes I agree that the Navy is very important

[Sam (Master)] but I am not prepared to bring up a request for addtional ships

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Good evening Midguard. It is nice to see you.

[Midguard the Magnificent #1 (Master)] Branwyn the Mysterious

[Midguard the Magnificent #1 (Master)] How are you this wonderful evening,

[Midguard the Magnificent #1 (Master)] it was very good of you to invite those of us from the guild

[Midguard the Magnificent #1 (Master)] I do hope that your new apprentices are working out well?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Useless and Johan did very well today.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Johan rescued Jilly and Useless cast a magic missile at a hellhound this morning.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He kept his head about him and just cast that right off.

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "We may need to come up with another name for him soon"

[Midguard the Magnificent #1 (Master)] a hell hound you say?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh yes we had two of them. Right in the salon. Just popped out of a scroll.

[Midguard the Magnificent #1 (Master)] a scroll from whom?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] A demon most likely. The scroll destroyed itself when the dogs blew out of it.

[Midguard the Magnificent #1 (Master)] you have demons sending you scrolls?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I opened the wrong book at the Royal Library the other day and I've been marked for a hunt it seems.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So I suppose I shall have demons coming out of the woodwork for a while.

brad-41889 has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 20:48:00 EDT 2015

brad-41889 is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

brad-41889 has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Which got me thinking. Can I see if a mage I know is still alive?

[Midguard the Magnificent #1 (Master)] (Jondar is in the upper left corner of the courtyard)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He would be incredibly useful in this kind of situations.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But I haven't seen him in years.

[Midguard the Magnificent #1 (Master)] I can always check to see if he is on the rolls with the royal mages

[Midguard the Magnificent #1 (Master)] if you think he would be qualified

[Midguard the Magnificent #1 (Master)] other than that I think you would want to visit someone to do some divination for you

[Midguard the Magnificent #1 (Master)] the guild would be glad to I am sure

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He is very high qualified, but not exactly the stay at home court mage sort of guy if you know what I mean.

[Master] Jondar moved 3'06".

brad-41889 has left the game on Sat Sep 19 20:50:17 EDT 2015

brad-41889 has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 20:51:24 EDT 2015

brad-41889 is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

brad-41889 has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You don't know how to get this demon mark off me do you?

[Master] Jondar moved 2'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This could make doing my job quite difficult.

[Midguard the Magnificent #1 (Master)] I would need to look into that, demons are not a particualr speciality of mine

brad-41889 has left the game on Sat Sep 19 20:52:44 EDT 2015

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If it were just me, I wouldn't mind so much. But I have a whole household to think about and I don't want them to siuffer simply because I can't wlk away from an interesting looking book.

brad-41889 has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 20:53:24 EDT 2015

brad-41889 is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

brad-41889 has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Midguard the Magnificent #1 (Master)] (waiting for Guy to be confirmed as good )

[Master] Jondar moved 2'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (me too)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Guy?)

[Master] Phillipe Gaston Enquire moved 13'05".

[Master] Atribella Olivin moved 2'11".

[Midguard the Magnificent #1 (Master)] how about now Guy?

brad-41889 has left the game on Sat Sep 19 20:58:33 EDT 2015

brad-41889 has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 20:59:10 EDT 2015

brad-41889 is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (do we need to log out and have you start klooge again? it worked this morning for him)

brad-41889 has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Midguard the Magnificent #1 (Master)] if this does not work for him then yes I will do that

[Midguard the Magnificent #1 (Master)] tick tick tick

[Midguard the Magnificent #1 (Master)] so I will restart everything

[Midguard the Magnificent #1 (Master)] will be back up in two minutes

brad-41889 has left the game on Sat Sep 19 21:01:09 EDT 2015

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sat Sep 19 21:01:37 EDT 2015 ====

[Master] and zero errors on the reload

[Master] &&&&&

Lisa has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 21:03:28 EDT 2015

Lisa is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

brad-41889 has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 21:03:49 EDT 2015

brad-41889 is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Lisa has received the map New Residence first floor.

Mike has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 21:04:01 EDT 2015

Mike is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

brad-41889 has received the map New Residence first floor.

Mike has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Master] better for eeryone?

[Lisa] We good?

[Master] the previous parts of chat are up on the site already

[Master] including the party stuff from just now

[Master] apparently not for Guy

[Master] I can see him lost and trying to recoonect

brad-41889 has left the game on Sat Sep 19 21:06:44 EDT 2015

[Mike] it has to be on hi send i'd guess

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so an internet connection thing?)

[Mike] since the rest of us are okay. is there some port he has to open in his firewall?

[Master] that should not matter

brad-41889 has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 21:07:22 EDT 2015

brad-41889 is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

[Master] and he has been logged onto Tabletop the entire time

[Master] with no problems talking there

brad-41889 has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Master] twentieth time is the charm?

[Master] and no

[Master] soon as I started typing it crashed him

brad-41889 has left the game on Sat Sep 19 21:08:55 EDT 2015

[Master] going to try one last time

brad-41889 has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 21:09:43 EDT 2015

brad-41889 is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

brad-41889 has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Master] ok so the messages are working

[brad-41889] so far so good then

Michael has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 21:11:13 EDT 2015

Michael is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

[Master] excellent

Michael has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Michael] okay so am i back on

[Michael] god

[Master] yes sorry about that Michael

[Master] Guy was having many issues

[Master] we think we solved everyone's

[brad-41889] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jondar (brad-41889)] (((klooge sucks))))

[Michael] No not you guys, i was having trouble getting back in. Might have been mine i thought

[Michael] test

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ((no its all klooge))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so back to the party)

[Master] I need a quick break restroom and drinks, brb continue to chat with each other at th eparty please

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ((lots of crickets tonight lol))

[Mike] well none of us are by each other

[Mike] we're all paired off with npc's

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (jondar is by his lonesome - he can travel)

[Michael] yeah. I had quite a bit of time with my guy so I gave bob time to be with others. It'll get around to all of us eventurally. I'm learning about darwinina evolution from an elf so I'm having fun

[Michael] Were talking about oak trees mating

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ((lol))

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] back

[Master] sorry

[Master] just need to move

[Master] I keep switchign chairs, etc.

[Master] so Guy you understand what is happening right now?

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ((not a clue but thats about normal lol))

[Master] so

[Master] 2 and a half hours to go

[Master] Lisa you are ready for the trial?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I guess)

[Master] OK

[Master] Thank you everyone for being here

[Master] Mike

[Master] Gypsy Girl #1 moved 56'03".

[Master] you are Gypsy Girl #1

[Master] Gypsy Girl #2 moved 16'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 14'08".

[Master] Micheal you are Gypsy girl #2

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I assume the sheriff is going to explain the situation and rules?)

[Master (to Michael only)] here is a start for you How could you discard me so? My love for him has nothing to do with my contributions to the caravan. You are all my family, and to banish me so easily wounds me to my very core. I have danced and sang and stayed by all of your sides through every dark moment in our lives, every tragedy, every death, and yet in one brief moment all of that is forgotten? I can't help my love, I can't help how I feel. And to turn a blind eye so easily hurts so much.

[Michael] No please bob

[Michael] I don't want to

[Michael] Not for this

[Master] so you want to be the judges assistant?

[Michael] I will be anyone else

[Master] OK

[Master] so GUy

[Master] you are gypsy girl #2

[Master (to brad-41889 only)] How could you discard me so? My love for him has nothing to do with my contributions to the caravan. You are all my family, and to banish me so easily wounds me to my very core. I have danced and sang and stayed by all of your sides through every dark moment in our lives, every tragedy, every death, and yet in one brief moment all of that is forgotten? I can't help my love, I can't help how I feel. And to turn a blind eye so easily hurts so much.

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ((ok))

[Master] there is a start for you

[Michael] I'm sorry bob, I just cannot handle something that big

[Master (to Mike only)] you want to just be married, have a kid and then you will be set, you will get your own waggon and if you get to be a wisewoman later on great if not who cares you are only 15

[Master] Gypsy Girl #1 moved 20'06".

[Master] Atribella Olivin moved 62'05".

[Master] Branwyn moved 36'04".

[Master] Gypsy Girl #2 moved 45'09".

[Master] Uncle Tranto moved 65'02".

[Master] Daisy moved 38'04".

[Master] Gypsy Male #1 moved 52'05".

[Master] Gypsy Woman #7 moved 53'00".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo moved 48'06".

[Master] Dame Colonto moved 45'08".

[Master] Penelope moved 30'10".

[Master] Hugh D'Ambray moved 9'11".

[Master] Kenna Westfoot moved 8'01".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 69'06".

[Master] Mr. Silver moved 12'04".

[Master] Illustrious Madam Zimm #1 moved 20'03".

[Master] Johan the Apprentice moved 9'10".

[Master] Useless moved 21'02".

[Master] Guildmisstress Occameno moved 29'01".

[Master] Seremella Psyndarryn moved 38'01".

[Master] Sheriff moved 49'06".

[Master] Sam moved 19'06".

[Master] Admiral Olana moved 24'09".

[Master] Elf #2 moved 10'02".

[Master] Lord Brightbint moved 11'02".

[Master] Lord Remorgas moved 17'00".

[Master] Ellenara Psyndarryn moved 8'06".

[Master] Elven Ambassador moved 5'06".

[Master] so it is fairly clear who is where now

[Michael] brb bathroom

[Master] Guy and Mike you have real names there to use

[Master] I will switch to those now

[brad-41889] ok

[Master] Marigold moved 2'00".

[brad-41889] as you wish

[Sheriff (Master)] Ambassador Marquessa Branwyn the Mysterous, from the kingdom of Drillian

[Sheriff (Master)] you have been called to judge this dispute

[Sheriff (Master)] as the parties involved are not citizens they have no rights

[Sheriff (Master)] Lord Sam Hightower has agreed that you will be the final arbiter in this matter

[Michael] k back

Branwyn (Lisa) nods "And after a decision is reached or one of the ladies has dropped their claim, all are free to go. Correct?

[Sheriff (Master)] If both parties agree to your ruling then yes

[Sheriff (Master)] they are free to go

[Sheriff (Master)] if one does not

[Sheriff (Master)] then your ruling stands

[Sheriff (Master)] and the distenter shall be banished along with their family

[Sheriff (Master)] the charges are as follows

[Sheriff (Master)] This young man was found wandering the lanes

[Sheriff (Master)] with two young women fighting and causing a strident commotion

[Sheriff (Master)] they interupted a church service

[Mike] sorry, minor emergency in the form of melting ice bag just popped up

[Sheriff (Master)] and an entire flock of geese were let loose from their pends

[Mike] had to clean it up

[Sheriff (Master)] pens

[Sheriff (Master)] not to mention other disturbing activities attributed to these three

[Sheriff (Master)] it was determined in the course of my investigatoin that the two young ladies are inistent that they both have a claim on this young man

[Sheriff (Master)] and neither would conceed

[Sheriff (Master)] nor woudl they cease their activities

[Sheriff (Master)] so I arrested them all three

[Sheriff (Master)] and brought them here to you

[Sheriff (Master)] how would you like to conduct yoru hearing Ambassador

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Let us hear one girl and then the other to start

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Guy first if Mike is cleaning)

[Mike] i'm back

[Mike] i was gone i guess no one noticed

[Sheriff (Master)] grins, I filled in lots of the quiet space Mike

[Mike] i am playing the role of gypsy girl number one. and i will be singing tomorrow from annie

[brad-41889] lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What is your claim?

[Mike] "I love . I know he loves me, too. He told me so. I don't care about being a wisewoman for the tribe. I just want to get married to the man I love and have a wagon and children with him."

[Mike] "We have shared so many special moments on the plains and in the forests. We know each other completely. I do not want my family's caravan burned, but I will not give up my love to some other hag who comes along and wants to steal him from me because she says she is a wisewoman. If she wants to be a wisewoman, then why is she looking for a man? They cannot be marreid!"

[Mike] "He is mine and I am his. She should go back to her caravan and be their wisewoman."

[Mike] ::gives the stink eye at that hussy skank::

[Michael] lol

Branwyn (Lisa) turns to the other girl

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And your claim?

[brad-41889] you haridan he doesnt love you he feels sorry for you with your face that would scare a troll. She knows nothing of the love he and I have known, we were meantto be together and to have not only that witch try to not only turn him but my own family away from me is the true tragedy here

[brad-41889] we have spoken of the love we share many times and now she comes along and tries to say that he loves her when all she is trying to do is cause trouble. Its all she has ever done

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at the man "And what do you say to all this?"

[Gypsy Male #1 (Master)] Branwyn the Beautifl

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Is one of them speaking falsely or have you been professing yur love to both of them

Gypsy Male #1 (Master) bows deeply

[Mike] i don't wanna be with either of these crazy bitches. i want to live with giorgio and rub his feet each night

[Gypsy Male #1 (Master)] I am a simple man

[brad-41889] (((rofl)))

[Rodrigo (Master)] My name is Rodgrigo

[Rodrigo (Master)] I love Buttercup, she is a beauty

[Rodrigo (Master)] I love Dewdrop, she tastes like the mornign blush

[Rodrigo (Master)] I would do what I can to please both of them

[Rodrigo (Master)] I cannot force my heart to choose

[Rodrigo (Master)] It is large enough for two

[Mike] hahahaha. big pimpin

Indigo (Lisa) mumbles "see! it's all his fault"

[Rodrigo (Master)] Branwyn, surely you understand

[Rodrigo (Master)] how you cannot be pinned down

[Rodrigo (Master)] you need to enjoy life

[Mike] so let him have both and let him suffer with two crazy women. that can be their punishment

[Michael] Can we simply exile this asshole and tell the girls to get there heads on straight?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is all you have to say for yourself knowing what this has caused?

[Rodrigo (Master)] I have only been true to my heart

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't think your heart has much to do with it.

[Rodrigo (Master)] How could I choose Buttercup knowing it will cause my beautifal dewdrop tears?

[Rodrigo (Master)] How could I live with Dewdrop alone when Buttercup woudl wilt

[Rodrigo (Master)] They are both wonderful strong women, I could never choose between them

[Mike] hell, i'd ssay choose dewdrop because buttercup was the most useless princess ever

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But now you have hurt them both and could have had your caravan burned.

Rodrigo (Master) raises a hand, I am truely at a loss for that

[Rodrigo (Master)] but actually not my families caravan, one of these two incredibly wonderful ladies

Branwyn (Lisa) looks between the girls "Now that you have heard this man speak of using you both, does one of you wish to drop her claim on this man?

[brad-41889] ((hey now it wasnt her fault she was kidnapped by a spaniard,a sicilian and a giant))

[Rodrigo (Master)] it woudl be such a horrible thing to see happen

[Rodrigo (Master)] it would rend my heart in two

[brad-41889] let that troll faced harridan drop her claim

[Mike] "I love him, and he loves me. She has cast a spell on him."

[brad-41889] "you wold know about spells since thats the only way you can get a man to even look at you"

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do not understand wanting one that cares so little for you.

[Mike] "He does care about me.

[Rodrigo (Master)] I do

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not enough to save her family's caravan.

[brad-41889] "he loves me he has told me so many times"

[Rodrigo (Master)] I have I do

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But not enough to save her family either.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You want what you want and the rest of the tribe be damned is it?

[Rodrigo (Master)] I simply want to love them both

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And that clearly is not working for anyone but yourself.

[Rodrigo (Master)] we all were happy until this Sheriff insisted we follow HIS rules

[Sheriff (Master)] Law and Order must be maintained, the peace of the Countryside is my jurisdiction

Branwyn (Lisa) looks at the girls "You were happy fighting across the city, screaming and yelling and scaring animals?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (poor defenseless geese)

[Mike] "He will see that she is nothing."

[Michael] I think all three of them should be banned

[brad-41889] "the only nothing is between your eqars if you think he would want to keep you after i show him true love"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think we should simply remove the problem and neither of you shall get your claim.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Rodrigo seems to be the largest problem I see here.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If one of your stories had been compelling.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If either of you spoke from a place of true love rather than competition and spite I might have considered you.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do not think either of your families should have to pay the price for your foolishness.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have always admired gypsy loyalty and sense of protection.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] All I see here is selfishness

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Your families deserve better.

Daisy (Master) nodding with Branwyn

Michael nodding with branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Banish the man

[Rodrigo (Master)] OH

[Rodrigo (Master)] I cannot live without

[Rodrigo (Master)] How could I go on?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Then you shall not live long will you?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Somehow I think you will find a way.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sorry ladies. I hope that one day you shall find true happiness and find healing with your families.

[Mike] "Look at what you have done! My beautiful Rodrigo is being sent away."

[brad-41889] "NOOO You cant banish him. Let the harridan have him but do not banish him. I, Ill take the banishment"

brad-41889 looks at her family sadly

[Mike] he's cheating!

[Mike] he knows this story

[Mike] "Oh thank you! Now we can be happy together! Do you heat that, beloved?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I ain't no solomon)

[Michael] This seems familiar somehow

[Michael] Also the guy is still the underlying rpoblem

[Michael] not the firls

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And Rodrigo you would rather have one than none?

[Mike] not really. one just gave up

[Master] No

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You would allow this woman to become estranged from her family for your happiness?

[Rodrigo (Master)] No I could never choose

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Then you must walk alone.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] My ruling stands.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Mothers take yoour daughters home.

[Master] Daisy moved 14'10".

[Master] Marigold moved 17'09".

[Rodrigo (Master)] My sweet dewdrop, I will never forget you

[Mike] "Noooo..."

[Rodrigo (Master)] BUttercup, my dear, what shall I do without you

Branwyn (Lisa) hands slightly shaking

[Mike] "We could have been happy."

[Mike] "We could have marreid..."

[Mike] "Had our wagon and children."

[Sheriff (Master)] I remand him to your care Ambassador Branwyn

[brad-41889] "Im sure you will find another to make you happy"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Sheriff. I hope you are satisfied.

[Sheriff (Master)] I want peace adn law and order

Branwyn (Lisa) whispaers to Indigo "tell Joseph to get a message to Thyme and Pilist that it is done please."

Indigo (Lisa) runs off to relay the message

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So do I.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Rodrigo perhaps you should wait in the front meeting room for a bit and we shall talk later.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sheriff, do you mind escorting him? One of our guards at the front can take it from there.

[Master] Time of Day: 11:03 PM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Kye {Late Winter} 15th, 1266 TGR.

[Master] Rodrigo and Sheriff moved 84'05".

[Master] Sheriff moved 2'07".

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes herself and claps her hands "Well that was exciting. And quite fitting for the feast. I think more wine is in order. It is not long before miidnight."

[Sam (Master)] Very well handled Branwyn

Branwyn (Lisa) whispers "I did not like that at all"

[Sam (Master)] beign the ruler is difficult

[Sam (Master)] my father has had me sit in and weigh evidence before

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (who is speaking to me?)

[Mike] brb

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ((the ghost of christmas past lol))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (last line makes me think sam)

[Sam (Master)] it says Sam

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you are back to ???)

[Sam (Master)] groan

[Jondar (brad-41889)] actually it just says ?????

[Sam (Master)] my father has had me sti in and weigh evidence before

[Sam (Master)] is that better?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Your opinion means much to me. Thank you for saying that.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes)

[Sam (Master)] ok

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ((yup))

[Sam (Master)] sigh

[Sam (Master)] So

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I have so many dark shadows - just gets creepy like someone is sneaking up on us)

Spring has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 22:27:49 EDT 2015

Spring is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

Spring has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Spring] allo again. sorry for the ins and outs tonight

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Lord Hightower, I hear that your father is giving a ball soon. Do you have your dancing partner lined up?

[Sam (Master)] Yes I do

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ((thats ok you just missed bob killing everybody is all lol)))

[Mike] hey bob, i'm sorry, but my back is killing me from sitting here all day. i think i need to call it a night.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I get that)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I get up and down)

[Spring] 8-O

[Mike] not sure if you know i've been dealing with back issues for over a month

[Spring] that sounds like a lot of suck

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (YOU GUYS ARE ALL FALLING APART)

[Mike] it is. a whole lot of suck

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oops)

[Mike] i am. i have the worst genes ever

[Sam (Master)] The King of Golinar has three daughters,

[Spring] hehehe i thought you sounded passionate about it

[Sam (Master)] I will be spending time with each of them

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry for the yelling)

[Mike] happy birthday again bob

[Jondar (brad-41889)] Jondar moved 36'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] My, my. Do I need to banish you too, Rodrigo?

[Mike] it's been a fun session

[Sam (Master)] I will see you next week Mike

[Spring] good night, mike!

[Sam (Master)] and tomorrow for the fridge I hope

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (goodnight MIke )

[Mike] yup. i'll call you for a time

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ((night mike))

Mike has left the game on Sat Sep 19 22:32:03 EDT 2015

[Master] letting Spring catch up

[Master] by the way when I restarted this last time I got zero errors

[Spring] oh good!

[Spring] i'm just skimming the trial now

[Spring] please don't let me hold you up

[Spring] and i'm LOLing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do not think I can do what I had planned.

[Master] who is that directed at?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Herself

[Master] smile

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But Sam probably heard it unless he walked away

[Spring] okay i think i am sort of caught up, thanks :-)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Her head has been pretty much messed with tonight)

[Master] I think she could discuss it with Kenna, she did not know the plan

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bran had only told Marisu - but she can't do it now)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (would be a mess)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (now skimming the party)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So I suppose I should find a dancing partner if I wish to go to this ball of yours.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If you will excuse me.

[Sam (Master)] It is not my ball,

[Sam (Master)] of course

Sam (Master) bows his head

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 9'08".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh hello hugh.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i am sorry about earlier, i have not been well this evening

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 53'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Lord Branadarus, did you think me terribly unjust this evening?

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i have only jsut come back from my quarters. the nausea and headache have mostly passed

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Do you mean with your ruling in thehearing?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I think you had a very difficult choice

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] young lives to straighten out

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I might have done things slightly differently

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] but your solution seems to be fair

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] perhaps we can go discuss this more in private?

[Jondar (brad-41889)] Jondar moved 34'05".

[Master] Time of Day: 11:36 PM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Kye {Late Winter} 15th, 1266 TGR.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] hello jondar

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do have to lead a toast in a few minutes.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] excuse, me, ambassador

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) weak smile

[Jondar (brad-41889)] Good evening its been an interesting night thus far

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) curtsies

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I just wanted to know ... your thoughts on the matter.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] has it? i am afraid i missed most of it

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I would have forced the young man to marry one of the girls tonight

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] something i ate went amiss

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think most would have.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] so you solved it in your own way

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] it seems less tense now. i take it a solution has been reached

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] which is why you are so appealing

[Jondar (brad-41889)] yes it has, Lady Branwyn has banished the young man who the cause of all the problems

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs "But not terrible?"

[Master] Joseph Shortkin, Wisewoman Thyme and Pilist moved 12'00".

[Master] Pilist moved 3'06".

[Master] Joseph Shortkin moved 17'04".

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] Ambassador

[Joseph Shortkin (Master)] late arriving guests

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] that seems just

[Master] Pilist moved 2'06".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (great timing)

TMO has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 22:51:42 EDT 2015

TMO is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] although i wonder if one of the ladies will follow him into exile

[Master] and there we go

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (do I see them yet?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] or both.

[Master] yes just inside the door

TMO has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ((hey TMO))

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] oh hi!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hi tmo!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (interesting. there are some icons that don't give me text on rollover)

Branwyn (Lisa) before she can lose her nerve, she grabs Brabadarus by the sleeve "Do you dance by any chance?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (branadarus)

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] Yes I do

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] there is no music but we could improvise

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Would your future wife mind terribly if you came to the Prince's ball with me?

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I think you, She would be very happy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can't go without one. Perhaps she won't mind too much.

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] I would be glad to have you go with me

[Michael] (In real life, don't ever ever ask that question)

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ((lol))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hehehehe)

[TMO] (hi folks! I made it with a few minutes to spare)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (you did!)

Branwyn (Lisa) lets go of her grasp on his sleeve "well good then. thank you."

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] (still going strong another hour to go if everyone makes it through)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] :-)

[Michael] actually i'm still good but I have got to stand up and walk around for a few. AFK

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (let us know when you are ready tmo)

[TMO] (what do I need to know to jump in?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (branwyn has news for ilero)

[TMO] (she's pregnant? O_o I thought we used protection!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (well, it's the megrim party)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (party - trial over - guy was banished - not much earthshattering)

[Jondar (brad-41889)] (( roflmao)))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no more babies)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we'll tell you about the hell hounds later)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i must have missed the hell hounds too

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (the hunt has begun)

[Jondar (brad-41889)] ((it wasnt long after you left))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we will talk about it at tomorrow's meeting)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (game tomorrow)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not real tomorrow)

[TMO] (alright. who of me do you need?)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (johnny is asking me againn who is winning)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ilero and jondar?)

[Michael] well it aint me johnny

[TMO] (jondar isn't one of me)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I realize that)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jondar (brad-41889)] (((lol )))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I see Ilero finally. After the toast maybe?

Ilero (TMO)] ( ;) But Ilero is in da howse!)

Branwyn (Lisa) runs off

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 27'04".

TMO is receiving the map New Residence second floor...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can't find them)

TMO has received the map New Residence second floor.

TMO is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

TMO has received the map New Residence first floor.

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 49'04".

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] there you go

[Lord Branadarus (Master)] upper right hand corner

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 56'06".

Ilero (TMO)] (yo)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There you two are! You missed most of the party.

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs apologetically.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I wanted to tell you that you should speak with Jondar. He is renting a house from your friend with the magic box Korpin.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You can finally get rid of that thing.

[Ilero]] (TMO) half-smiles. "Good. Hye do t'at."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We haven't had the best of luck opening things today so anything that could explode or kill us would be nice to be returned to the proper persons.

Ilero (TMO)] (the accent... it returns!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (hee!)

[Michael] I had great sucess opening a hellhound carcass

[Master] you missed the Hell Hounds

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (btw, jondar is all the way to the left with me

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (another wee halfling icon)

[Master] and Brawnyn told everyone this mornign that he is a fake

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (we are next to hugh)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he's bigger than you I mistook him for a person of height)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (a giant halfling?!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jondar finally admitted he's not the real ambassador and was originally out to steal from people. So it is all out in the open.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And when he said he was renting from Korpin it all seemed to make sense. So you should go talk to him I suppose.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He wants to help us.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (inidigo and i are supposed to keep an eye on him but i don't know yet the how)

Branwyn (Lisa) points towards Kenna

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (given we live in separate places)

[Ilero]] (TMO) frowns and nods. "Hokay. Hye will talk wit' him." He pauses, "You want hye watch him?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (branwyn - wueen of subtlety)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I told Indigo and Kenna to watch him since you weren't here but they don't have your skills in that sort of thing.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think they would appreciate your help.

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Sorry. Was busy, lost time."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I really don't want to hear any of our guests have misplaced anything, but he did seem quite sincere to prove himself.

[brad-41889] sorry everyone i guess im not as recovered as i thought im going to head back to bed

Ilero (TMO)] Anyt'ing missing get returned.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and he goes)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (take care of yourself guy!)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] aw :-(

[brad-41889] Happy Birthday Bob

[Master] Thank yu

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we miss you)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] feel better soon!!

[brad-41889] i miss playing

[Michael] Nice to see you!

Ilero (TMO)] (oh yes, happy birthday dude!)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (fridays are impossible?)

[Master] Thank you TMO

[brad-41889] if i wasnt working overnights it might be possible

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (ouch - can't keep up with your work)

[brad-41889] me either sometimes lol

[brad-41889] yall have fun

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (take care til next time)

brad-41889 has left the game on Sat Sep 19 23:14:23 EDT 2015

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks over toward Kenna. "No Jondar. Mebbe he see me first?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He was just there... Funny.

[Michael] lol

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] why hello there!

Ilero (TMO)] Slippery fella. Hye find him.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i thought he went to the privy

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] he looked uncomfortable, so i assumed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] how have you been?

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "Hokay."

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (wait, ilero wasn't on the boat was he? i am still confused)

Ilero (TMO)] (no, he was on the werewolf trip)

[Master] you do know each other

Ilero (TMO)] (it gets confusing when the party splits)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (yes i thought he was on the boat so i hadn't seen him in a while)

[Master] hey now it has been a whole 24 hours

Ilero (TMO)] (I was thinking Kenna was met on the werewolf trip, not the dragon trip)

[Master] with everyone under one roof

Ilero (TMO)] (woo! Time flies!)

[Michael] A real life record

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (went on the dragon trip, didn't take the boat back)

Ilero (TMO)] (Marisu was on that dragon trip. Shur and Ilero were on the werewolf trip)

[Master] so Marisu and Branwyn had a plan for the end of the party

[Master] but it might not work out

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 8'07".

[Master] Pilist moved 71'07".

Shurkural (TMO)] Havin' fun, Miss Kenna?

[Pilist (Master)] Hello Ambassador

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Marisu, what I had planned? I can't do it.

Shurkural (TMO)] (I must admit, I don't remember the plan)

Branwyn (Lisa) stiffens

Branwyn (Lisa) turns around slowly

[Pilist (Master)] warm smile

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hello

[Pilist (Master)] I hear that you did very well

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You must hate me for doing this to your kin

Pilist (Master) looks at her then LAUGHS

[Pilist (Master)] You are not caging him up in the city are you?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No

[Pilist (Master)] and no one loses a wagon,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But I banished him

[Pilist (Master)] no burning no cutting?

[Pilist (Master)] phhhh

[Pilist (Master)] so you send him out into the world

[Pilist (Master)] and he has to learn a lesson

[Branwyn (Lisa)] No. I wanted to protect the girls and their families.

[Pilist (Master)] about how fragile a heart it

[Pilist (Master)] is

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you for the dress.

Shurkural (TMO)] (who got banished?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have not opened it. The note frightened me.

[Pilist (Master)] you accomplished a fair thing for everyone involved much fairer than anyone else would

Pilist (Master) bows,

[Pilist (Master)] you are welcome

Ilero (TMO)] (check your drink for poison)

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (the gypsy guy the two would-be wise women wanted to marry)

[Pilist (Master)] you do need to be cautious of it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I did not wish to ruin it

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (neither would yield. it was causing hostilities)

[Pilist (Master)] the person I got it from said that it would disolve in sunlight

[Pilist (Master)] so I thought, I know the perfect body to wear this

[Pilist (Master)] and the right place

[Ilero]] (TMO) closes his eyes briefly and stifles a head shake.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Since when do you use a spider as a sigil?

Branwyn (Lisa) blushes

[Pilist (Master)] I do not, that is who I got it from

[Shurkural]] (TMO) grins.

[Pilist (Master)] would you happen to have a place I could clean up ?

[Pilist (Master)] I would ask Indigo but I woudl like more than my knees to be clean,

[Pilist (Master)] wink

Marisu (TMO)] Come, ambassador. I'll show you to a room where you can freshen up.

[Master] Time of Day: 11:47 PM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Kye {Late Winter} 15th, 1266 TGR.

Marisu (TMO)] (if ambassador is the right title. if not, fix it in post)

[Pilist (Master)] Why thank youo

[Pilist (Master)] I would like to see the Ambassador's rooms

[Pilist (Master)] while she is busy here,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (gypsy man)

[Pilist (Master)] it is almost midnight

[Pilist (Master)] holds out an arm to Marisu

[Pilist (Master)] please show me the way

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I must find wiseowman thyme

[Master] Wisewoman Thyme moved 46'10".

[Marisu]] (TMO) smiles. "No doubt. I'm afraid there are a few places off limits without Mistress Branwyn's personal escort. For your own safety, of course. It's not wise to fiddle with the things of mages.

[Master] Indigo moved 33'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn moved 64'02".

[Pilist (Master)] I know how dangerous her body can be he whispers into Marisu's ear

[Pilist (Master)] but I only need a wash room, not her library

[Master] [Marisu]] moved 10'04".

[Master] Pilist moved 16'02".

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] TMO is coming back in

TMO has left the game on Sat Sep 19 23:31:45 EDT 2015

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] Indigo thank you

[Indigo (Lisa)] I called for you as soon as it was over

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] I hear that it went as well as I could have hoped for

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] perhaps even better

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] without flames, thankfully

TMO has joined the game on Sat Sep 19 23:33:15 EDT 2015

TMO is receiving the map New Residence first floor...

TMO has received the map New Residence first floor.

Branwyn (Lisa) walks over and bows "Wisewoman Thyme, I am so happy to see you again."

[TMO] (sorry.)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It has been so long.

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] smiles at Branwyn,

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] pulls her arms open

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] looks her up and down

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] you have far too many memories

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] you need to let some go

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I hope I have served you well.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am trying.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Indigo is wiser than I am

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He tells me what I need to hear.

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] you have one more duty tonight I beleive?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes. One more.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You shall drink?

[Wisewoman Thyme (Master)] to old friends

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Master] Time of Day: 11:52 PM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Kye {Late Winter} 15th, 1266 TGR.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I hear your boy is beautiful. I am so happy for you.

[Pilist (Master)] (to Marisu) thank you for your assistance, I can handle it from here

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

Marisu (TMO)] Of course, sir. If you need any more assistance, please let me know.

[Pilist (Master)] smiles

[Master] [Marisu]] moved 87'07".

[Master] Time of Day: 11:56 PM. Day 15 Pen ___ tre, Kye {Late Winter} 15th, 1266 TGR.

[Master] Joseph Shortkin moved 34'06".

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] is jilly serving the midnight drinks? she may need a hand

Joseph Shortkin (Master) hands Branwyn a large crystal goblet

[Master] everyone seems to have a drink in their hand

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] why so it is! how i did not notice

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you

[Master] that is Atribella's gift

[Master] and the crowd turns towards Branwyn

[Master] Branwyn moved 14'03".

[Master] Mr. Silver moved 2'03".

Mr. Silver (Master) raises a silent toast to Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I feel like I have spoken too much already this evening. But I am feeling the pain of this day somewhat watching over this trial. And other things I suppose.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So I shall be brief and simply take my poison ans well I should in rememberance of love lost and in hopes of better days.

Branwyn (Lisa) raises glass and drinks

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] in remebrance of love lost

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] (now we are all drinking yes?)

[Master] raises a glass and toasts

[Master] Time of Day: 12:02 AM. Day 16 Mid ___ tre, Kye {Late Winter} 16th, 1266 TGR.

[Marisu]] (TMO) raises a glass and toasts.

Kenna Westfoot (Spring) drinks

[Marisu]] (TMO) drinks.

[Ilero]] (TMO) sips.

Branwyn (Lisa) closes her eyes and opens after a moment

[Michael] /hugh checks that no one is watching and dumps his glass out. Sorry, I don't drink guys. haah

[Shurkural]] (TMO) downs her drink.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well, it is good we are all still here.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] :-)

[Master] the crowd starts to filter out

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Master] now that the festivities are over

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] good night. good night. have a lovely evening

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] er morning

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I want to collapse

[Master] quietly there are suddently half a dozen servants cleaning up

[Marisu]] (TMO) appears suddenly at Branwyn's side. "I think that went rather well, don't you?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh I hope so.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I know I talked of casting the feign death spell. but after it all, I couldn't do it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I couldn't.

[Marisu]] (TMO) nods sympathetically. "Understandable. It's only theatrics anyways. The toast is the main thing."

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] please do not be distressed

[Marisu]] (TMO) looks around. "Umm.. Do we need to make sure Pilist is shooed out of the building?"

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] no one seems disappointed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Besides my death is going to be the topic of conversation for a while no sense pretending on top of it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Kenna. I hope not

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Did Pilist leave? I think he may have.

[Michael] Your death isn't going to happen as long as we are with you Bran. Don't speak like that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But I can handle that.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is someone else's death along with mine that I worry about.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is not fair to any of you, but let us talk of it tomroow. I am so tired.

[Ilero]] (TMO) snorts.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] let us rest. it has been such a long day

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] and some of us still tired from the journey too

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think I shall visit Phillipe and see how he is doing and then head up for bed.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] i think a soothing tea is in order

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] would anyone care for some?

Marisu (TMO)] Yes. Let the servants do their job without us underfoot. Philippe will make sure it's all taken care of.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He is in bed Marisu.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He was hit with the flame of a hell hund and could have died.

Marisu (TMO)] (faux pas)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

[Marisu]] (TMO) bites her lip. "Oh dear. I forgot. I'm so used to him being around."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am actually happy you three weren't here for it. Bad enough with everyone else.

Marisu (TMO)] Let me go and check on him for you, Branwyn. You go to sleep. I'll make sure everything's wrapped up here.

[Jilly (Master)] Kenna, I put a pot of hot water in your room

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] :-( i will come look in on him too

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you Marisu.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] thank you jilly!

[Jilly (Master)] and Phillipe is tied to the bed

[Jilly (Master)] he tried to get up twice

[Jilly (Master)] I made sure he would not again

[Jilly (Master)] grins

[Michael] I need to take care of Mercy and get some work done. May I have a few hours in your laboratory Bran?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jilly!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Og course Hugh.

[Michael] Thank you.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] we can probably persuade him to stay put

[Marisu]] (TMO) wiggles her fingers mystically.

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Please untie him.

[Kenna Westfoot (Spring)] certainly

[Jilly (Master)] AND that is a wrap

[Jilly (Master)] warm smile

[Michael] Hurray!

[Michael] Oh sorry

[Jilly (Master)] we can hope Mike is here for healing next week for Phillipe

[Spring] i hate i missed the hell hounds

[Lisa] Whew!

[Jilly (Master)] it was a surprise to everyone

[Michael] Your welcome to help me dissect more fo the corpse!

[TMO] sorry I missed it too.

[Lisa] we were all at breakfast - no weapons

[TMO] glad I was able to be here for at least a little bit

[Master] Jilly had her spoon

[Spring] a hellhound corpse?

[Lisa] just us and oatmeal

[Michael] Two actually

[TMO] oh, Ilero is always armed. That Hand of his

[Michael] I've only dissected one so far

[Spring] kenna would be most interested in the comparative anatomy

[Michael] The remains are so far being quarantined in teh lab so no rush

[Michael] Mercy watched the who episode without so much as a peep. She really isn't startled by much seriously

[TMO] did it just appear in the room?

[Spring] hehehe

[Lisa] 2 popped out of a red ribbon scroll

[TMO] what does a red ribbon signify normally?

[Lisa] we are buring the red ribbon scrolls from now on

[Lisa] no clue

[Lisa] I was excited

[TMO] I assume assassination attempts don't normally announce themselves that way

[Lisa] a new one!

[Master] lol

[Lisa] yay

[Michael] Also bob, for future reference. I am always armed in my own home so my game home shouldn't be any different. Is that alright?

[Lisa] think we all will be now

[Michael] especially when random hellhounds appear

[Lisa] at the next morning meeting

[Lisa] all of us come in armor

[Michael] smiles

[TMO] I would guess daggers and knives would be typical. Full swords not so much. They're a pain around the furniture.

[Master] no armor would be normal no weapons except a dagger or knife

[Lisa] but we could put a stash in the salon

[Lisa] couple of swords over the fireplace

[Lisa] where indigo can't reach?

[Lisa] lol

[Michael] NOW your thinking like a paranoid :)

[Master] chuckles

[TMO] hang 'em point down from the ceiling

[Michael] this aint tomb raider

[TMO] then use a levitate spell

[Lisa] that was the thing - I couldn't cast for a round since it hit me

[Spring] there used to be a list of the colors of ribbons on scrolls, cant find it now

[Lisa] I had to duck and hide until I could cast

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.CourierDispatches

[Spring] thanks

[Master] the couch goes up in flames on a 3 or higher, rolls a 1 for a save

[TMO] I get a mental chuckle every time I see your name, Spring. I used to work with a woman named Spring. She was from China.

[Spring] :-)

[Spring] there is a novel called spring moon

[Spring] the title is the name of the main character

[TMO] her name wasn't Spring the season, but Spring the fresh water from the ground.

[Spring] aha

[Spring] nice

[Spring] i am spring the tightly coiled bit of metal

[Spring] :-)

[Lisa] lol

[Lisa] I like that

[Lisa] and I am off

[TMO] anyone else seen this Lexus AmazingInMotion ad on YouTube?

[Spring] here's now you know you are tired

[Master] I think we ddid good today

[Spring] when you copy a url in the computer

[Spring] and ttry to paste it in the tablet

[TMO] lol

[Lisa] If you want branwyn to deal with pilist then post him in my room

[Michael] I cant wait for next week!

[Michael] Can i do some more stuff online Bob?

[Lisa] otherwise I shall assume he left with the wagon

[Master] he is in your room, luxuriating in the bath

[Master] of cousre

[Master] post away

[TMO] I won't be home yet next weekend.

[Lisa] naked pilist

[Lisa] sigh

[Master] Bran can use the company tonight

[Michael] Mostly I want to play with the hellhound corpses and keep them under obsercation. That alright with you?

[Master] sure

[Lisa] she is trying to move on

[Michael] sweet

[Spring] :-)

[Lisa] not move on top of

[Lisa] anyway

[Lisa] goodnight all :)

[Spring] hehehehe

[Master] sweeet dreams

[Michael] Night Lisa

[Master] grins

[TMO] good night!

[Spring] nitey nite!!

Lisa has left the game on Sun Sep 20 00:10:01 EDT 2015

[Master] night all

[Michael] night all :)

Spring has left the game on Sun Sep 20 00:10:06 EDT 2015

TMO has left the game on Sun Sep 20 00:10:08 EDT 2015

Michael has left the game on Sun Sep 20 00:10:09 EDT 2015