View  Edit  Attributes  History  Attach  Print  Search
Main / Sep2014

Sep 20 14 - BOB's Birthday Game - Birthday Game 2014 - Setting Up Home

[Master] ==== Gaming session started: Sat Sep 20 11:54:57 EDT 2014 ====

Guy has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 11:55:28 EDT 2014

Guy is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] good morning sir

Guy has received the map Base Map.

[Guy] morning

[Guy] i win im first lol

[Master] LOL

[Guy] its been a long time since ive been able tosay that lol

Mike has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 11:56:41 EDT 2014

Mike is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] Mike woudl have beaten you to it if I had the game up

Mike has received the map Base Map.

[Master] he was trying to log in a few minutes ago

[Master] there he is

[Guy] oh and ill be in on friday again

[Master] Welcome to both of you

[Master] that is a great thing Guy

[Master] we are playing Fridya, then not the next one

[Master] then I think the rest of the year perhaps

[Master] we shall see

[Master] so are you both surprised about the new Era?

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Mike] hey

[Guy] hey mike

[Mike] yeah. and i like the idea

[Guy] i think its funny that branwyn is going to bean ambassador

Eric has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 11:58:49 EDT 2014

Eric is receiving the map Base Map...

Eric has received the map Base Map.

[Eric] howdy

[Master] good morning sir

[Eric] gonna be distracted till around 1:00

[Master] TMO deid make it in last night att he very end

[Eric] oh?

[Eric] nice

[Master] so he caught up on some of the details

[Master] but there are obviously lots of work to be done today

[Master] to move a household

[Eric] Bob I was looking online last night and i think i messed up on Leatherus' wep slots

[Master] set up who is doing what

[Master] we can fix that

[Eric] how many slots does it take to be specialized

[Master] 2

[Eric] ya

Lisa has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 12:01:02 EDT 2014

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

[Eric] i have 4

[Mike] hey lisa

[Master] ok

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Eric] I should have 4 for initial and 1 for 3rd lvl right?

[Master] Hello Madam Secretary

[Eric] lol

[Master] right

[Eric] ok

[Eric] so I still have a free slot then

[Master] good

[Eric] still holding for mastery

[Eric] cool

[Master] I am very happy to have you all in today

[Eric (to GM only)] Character sheet for Leatherus modified:

[John Anstett] has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 12:03:06 EDT 2014

[John Anstett] is receiving the map Base Map...

[Mike] mastery in what?

[John Anstett] has received the map Base Map.

[Master] we are starting with wrapping up the training stuff that did not get done

Anstett MPA has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 12:03:21 EDT 2014

Anstett MPA is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] then moving onto packing, etc.

Anstett MPA has received the map Base Map.

John Anstett hello all

John Anstett you are promt

[Eric] we try

[Master] and now that almost everyone is here we can introduce Miranda's new character as well

Anstett MPA has left the game on Sat Sep 20 12:04:23 EDT 2014

[Eric] gonna be distracted everyone till around 1:00 when my youngest goes for anap

[Master] or not

Anstett MPA has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 12:04:34 EDT 2014

Anstett MPA is receiving the map Base Map...

TMO has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 12:04:39 EDT 2014

TMO is receiving the map Base Map...

Anstett MPA has received the map Base Map.

Anstett MPA has left the game on Sat Sep 20 12:04:54 EDT 2014

TMO has received the map Base Map.

[Master] Hello TMO

Anstett MPA has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 12:05:10 EDT 2014

Anstett MPA is receiving the map Base Map...

Anstett MPA has received the map Base Map.

John Anstett MPA is having an issue if it is not clear

[TMO] You may rejoice! The TMO Has Blessed you with His Presence!

[Master] This is a most excellent thing

[Lisa] yay?

[Anstett MPA] here

[Master] grins

[Master] so to start you all off

[Master] you are all in the orchard house the next morning

[Master] after your meeting with the queen

[Eric] yeaaa TMO

[Master] Jilly moved 47'08".

[Jilly (Master)] This is going to be great!

[Jilly (Master)] Can you imagine! We get to go to Dryads Lair

[Jilly (Master)] that is like a real city

[Guy] today we can have dueling accents lol

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] yea?

[Jilly (Master)] we get to go on a boat

[Jilly (Master)] or is that a ship?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] woo?

[Jilly (Master)] Indigo is it a boat or a ship?

[Jilly (Master)] But we get to go have adventures and meet new people and see the STARS!!!

[Eric] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jilly (Master)] We get to see stars!

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Errr - Branwyn, is Jilly coming with us?

Tristan Elaire (Eric) looks to bran

[Sarengar (Guy)] its a ship

[Jilly (Master)] Why is it a ship and not a boat?

[Jilly (Master)] I would think that a boat is bigger

[Jilly (Master)] B for bigger right?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Boy

[Sarengar (Guy)] boats are smaller vessels like a canoe or a pinnace

[Jilly (Master)] A pinnace? is that liek what Tristan makes people do?

[Jilly (Master)] Is that a special ship for priests?

Tristan Elaire (Eric) smiles "Yes but they are always bad Jilly"

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (HEEE)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jilly, I think you should stay home with your family. It's one thing to work with me here in Jistelle, but we are going far away for a long time.

[Jilly (Master)] GREAT!

[Sarengar (Guy)] ships are larger vessels like a knarr or a drommond

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (That was a True Lies quote for you John)

[Jilly (Master)] I will not have to put up with my brothers

[Jilly (Master)] it will be a great time

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (I got it)

[Jilly (Master)] I can cook and clean

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] :)

[Jilly (Master)] adn take care of the horses

[Jilly (Master)] you always said I was good with my sling

[Jilly (Master)] this will be fun

[Jilly (Master)] we get to see the STARS!!!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That will probably be the best thing about this trip.

Jilly (Master) beaming,

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But I don't think we can take all the horses.

[Jilly (Master)] I know they are really pretty

[Jilly (Master)] that is ok

[Jilly (Master)] it would be easier to take care of less horses

[Branwyn (Lisa)] They would make an awful mess on the boat.

[Jilly (Master)] Did Marisu like her horse coming home?

[Imari (Mike)] "You've never seen the stars?"

Jilly (Master) wrinkels her knose

Branwyn (Lisa) looks over to Marisu

[Jilly (Master)] the only time i have seen the stars with when we went to Loosend to find that thieving priest

[Jilly (Master)] they were very pretty

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to Master only)] I never added a short bow to my list of weapons. I took a slot in it. Can i just add one?

[Jilly (Master) (to Eric only)] sure

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] my my told me the sun is a star so yes

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] well my adoptive move

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] mom

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to Master only)] thanks just checking. I really messed up Leatherus' sheet

[Sarengar (Guy)] you can always get horses at Dryad's Lair

[Jilly (Master)] really?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] wait, we are going by Ship?

[Imari (Mike)] "I will be happy to get away from this mist."

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] like the race we had?

[Jilly (Master)] we went all that way to Loosend to get Marisu's horse and we could have gotten one there?

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Ilero]] modified: Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - CHANGED: Pick Pockets -- Modifier: 15+[0]+{-5}+|00+00+05+00+00+00+00+00+00| (15+[0]+{-5}+|00+00+05+00+00+00+00+00|), CHANGED: Open Locks -- Modifier: 10+[0]+{00}+|10+00+05+00+10+05+00+00+00| (10+[0]+{00}+|10+00+05+00+10+05+00+00|), CHANGED: Find/remove traps -- Modifier: 05+[0]+{10}+|10+00+05+00+10+00+00+00+00| (05+[0]+{10}+|10+00+05+00+10+00+00+00|), CHANGED: Move Silently -- Total (% - w/modifier): 90 (75), CHANGED: Move Silently -- Modifier: 00+[5]+{05}+|10+05+05+10+05+10+05+15+15| (00+[5]+{05}+|10+05+05+10+05+10+05+15|), CHANGED: Move Silently -- Note: base + [dex] + {kit}+|level|+*armor*-5 urba (base + [dex] + {kit}+|level|+*armor*-5 urban). CHANGED: Hide in Shadows -- Total (% - w/modifier): 90 (75), CHANGED: Hide in Shadows -- Modifier: 00+[5]+{05}+|10+05+05+10+05+10+05+15+15| (00+[5]+{05}+|10+05+05+10+05+10+05+15|), CHANGED: Detect Noise -- Modifier: 00+[0]+{00}+|05+00+05+00+00+05+00+00+00| (00+[0]+{00}+|05+00+05+00+00+05+00+00|), CHANGED: Climb Walls -- Modifier: 60+[5]+{-5}+|10+05+00+05+00+00+00+00+00| (60+[5]+{-5}+|10+05+00+05+00+00+00+00|), CHANGED: Read Languages -- Modifier: 00+[0]+{-5}+|05+10+00+00+00+00+00+00+00| (00+[0]+{-5}+|05+10+00+00+00+00+00+00|), CHANGED: Bribe -- Modifier: 05+[0]+{00}+|00+05+00+00+00+00+10+00+00| (05+[0]+{00}+|00+05+00+00+00+00+10+00|), CHANGED: Escape bonds -- Modifier: 10+[0]+{00}+|00+00+00+05+00+00+10+00+00| (10+[0]+{00}+|00+00+00+05+00+00+10+00|),

[Jilly (Master)] then why did we go all that way to get her horse?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] it was hers

[TMO (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Ilero]] modified:

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] and we did not know we were going to travel this far, it is far?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Leatherus modified:

[Sarengar (Guy)] dryads Lair is beyond Rivers Bend

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] it must be far if we are taking a ship and all of Brawyn's books

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] what river?

[Marisu]] (TMO) smiles. "Zephyr is my own personal horse, Jilly. Like a pet, almost. I'm very happy Branwyn was willing to make the trip with me to get him back."

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] there is a bend not too far down

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol to john)

[Sarengar (Guy)] you will never make a good sailor Hoffman if you cant remember where the towns are

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] did I say I wanted to be a good sailor?

[Master] (Portown is where you have the Knarr tied up, the same place that you started the With Friends Like These story arc)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] did I mention I let Fate led the way

[Master] about 80 miles to there from here

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Leatherus modified:

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sarengar I am so glad you are back again with us. Are you planning on tsaying with us in Dryad's Lair?

[Sarengar (Guy)] we will need wagons for the first part of the trip and we will have to make arrangements for wagons when we get to Dryads Lair

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Leatherus modified: Encumbrance Totals - Armor:: CHANGED: 65 (25). Equipment:: CHANGED: 30 (45).

[Master] then 170 miles by Knarr to Rivers Bend

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] I'm sure that wagons are plenty to rent once we get into the city

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (is that knotts?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm sure Medoro can arrange for help to get our things to the knarr and then return the wagons and horses home.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Especially in the port district

[Sarengar (Guy)] Ill probably be around for a while, its been a few years since ive been to Terraguard

[Master] then 250 miles by Knarr to Dryads Lair

Marisu (TMO) (to Master only)] do bards get 30 pts to spend on thief skills each level like thieves do?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (very long trip)

[Master (to TMO only)] 15

[Anstett MPA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sarengar (Guy)] sorry Indigo you only get to be a Sir on board the knarr

[Master] so as the discussions are gooing on

[Master] Medoro moved 36'09".

[Master] M J Watson moved 16'10".

[Master] Jilly moved 7'07".

[Medoro (Master)] Excuse me Misstress Branwyn?

[Medoro (Master)] Sir Indigo?

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's okay, but I will want to watch you if I can.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hi Medoro!

Marisu (TMO) (to Master only)] looking at the notes, looks like I've been giving 20.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Hello Medoro. This is all your doing isn't it?

[Medoro (Master) (to TMO only)] will double check the book but I am pretty sure ti si 15

[Imari (Mike)] lol. i just saw the ancestry email about the dragon slayers

[Branwyn (Lisa)] You finally got me out of town for good didn't you?

[Medoro (Master)] Excuse me Misstress Branwyn?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] someone wanted you out of town

Marisu (TMO) (to Master only)] alright, if so, I can reduce her skills

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I bet it was red cloak

[Imari (Mike)] is this a made up family tree for our characters?

[Medoro (Master)] (more than just characters mike)

[Medoro (Master)] No no no

[Medoro (Master)] I wish you were staying

[Medoro (Master)] the Master will miss he dinners with you

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles at Medoro

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And I will miss him.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And you too, my friend.

[Medoro (Master)] The Queen asked if I has any tasks,

[Medoro (Master)] blush

[Medoro (Master)] Thank you Misstress

[Medoro (Master)] The queen asked if I had any tasks for this young woman here

[Medoro (Master)] nods his had at a young woman with him,

[Master] M J Watson moved 1'08".

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] hello

[Medoro (Master)] and I thought that perhaps you would like an extra hand

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I would love an extra hand

[Medoro (Master)] she seems to be an exeperienced traveler

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] does it come with an arm?

[Medoro (Master)] so I thought maybe you might want someone to

[Medoro (Master)] looks at Hoffman

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] i hope so

[Medoro (Master)] actually Hoffman, I think that Sir Ilero has an extra hand

Sarengar (Guy) throws an apple at Hoffman

Marisu (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified: Class Levels - Character Level: (L) : CHANGED: 4 (3). Bard: (BAL) : CHANGED: 4 (3).

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] i mean if it was on my shoulder I guess it could hold my boww

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] or could catch spare apples thrown at me

Branwyn (Lisa) looks the young woman up and down

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What is your name?

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] m.j.

[Ilero]] (TMO) smiles briefly then goes back to his thoughts.

Medoro (Master) kicks her with his leg

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (who)

[Medoro (Master)] This is Misstress Branwyn to you

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] ow!

Ilero (TMO)] Roll #1: (d3) [1d3=2] 2

[Branwyn (Lisa)] She is fine Medoro, Don't go kicking her.

Ilero (TMO)] Roll #1: (d6) [1d6=4] 4

[Medoro (Master)] They need to learn manners Misstress

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Did Medoro tell you how far you would be travelling. Are you ready for a long journey?

[Medoro (Master)] perhaps on the road that is acceptable, but here with the Queen present, and at the Keep

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] totaly misstress

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified: Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 16 (12). Personal Information - Hit Dice:: CHANGED: 4 (3). Next Level:: CHANGED: 10000 (5000).

[Sarengar (Guy)] a queen who is used to dealing with this group

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And what are you good at doing? How do you think you can help us?

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] swiming fishing with my trident

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Good! Then you can fish Ilero out of the water wgen he falls overboard.

[Imari (Mike)] "Bran, dear, tell Medoro if he kicks me he'll have to deal with my tag along here."

M J Watson (Anstett MPA) dad is away

[Imari (Mike)] ::Galdek grunts::

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified: Saving Throws - Magical Spell:: CHANGED: 15 (19).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (tmo must be away too)

[Sarengar (Guy)] what a dlightful conversationalist he is

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "Hye promise never fall in water again. Hokay?" He grins.

Branwyn (Lisa) eyes the trident "Nice weapon. I would be happy to have you."

Ilero (TMO)] (was just looking something up)

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] thank you

[Sarengar (Guy)] how did you keep from drowning him Imari?

[Imari (Mike)] "Drowning who?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Get to know everyone, get your bags packed and get ready for a long trip, MJ.

[Sarengar (Guy)] the wall of smell you are travelling with

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] ok

[Imari (Mike)] "He is bigger than me."

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I can take care of him Imari

[Imari (Mike)] "Galdek, I will make you bathe before getting on a boat with you."

[Master] Toybin of Castling moved 19'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Medoro, we shall need men and wagons to help carry our things to Portown and then retirn them home.

[Master] Missus Mosskin moved 19'00".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 26'04".

[Imari (Mike)] ::He looks at Imari and frowns menicingly::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Also .... if the Queen would be so kind as to use her wand of locking on my tower after we have gone I would appreciate it. There is nothing safer than that.

[Medoro (Master)] (eric is afk, will be back in 30 minutes at 1)

[Medoro (Master)] I will ask her for you Misstress Branwyn

[Imari (Mike)] "Don't you give me that look. By your oath to the chieftan you can't harm me, so I will dump you in a pond if I have to."

[Sarengar (Guy)] shes right, you will not be getting on board my ship until you bathe at least oncei would prefer twice

Marisu (TMO)] I guess this means I'm not longer the new guy of the group. Welcome, M.J.

[Imari (Mike)] ::glares and growls at Sarengar::

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] hello

[Imari (Mike)] "Sar-guy, or whatever your name is, do not push him. He has no oath not to hurt you."

[Sarengar (Guy)] ive sailed the wildest storms he doesnt frighten me

[Imari (Mike)] "Ravagers do not tollerate offence to themselves or their chiefs. He probably wouldn't tollerate offence to me, either."

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] well I am all packed, I never did get my carpentry shop set up but I have everything ready to go

[Sarengar (Guy)] and he will not be getting on board my boat without a bath

[Imari (Mike) (to Master only)] how much damage does it take to break a table?

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] ready

Marisu (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Non-Weapon Proficiencies - CHANGED: Tracking -- Modifier: +2 (+1). Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - CHANGED: Move Silently -- Total (% - w/modifier): 47 (40), CHANGED: Hide in Shadows -- Total (% - w/modifier): 37 (31),

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can't we just dump him overbaord when he needs a bath?

[Medoro (Master) (to Mike only)] at least 10 hp

[Branwyn (Lisa)] MJ can hook him up with her trident to retrieve him.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to Master only)] Do I have to roll for the armor for Leatherus? It was 14 weeks for the crafting time

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] that might hurt

[Branwyn (Lisa)] he has a loincloth

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] that would

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to Master only)] I just want to make sure I do that in case we are gone before I get back

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] work

[Branwyn (Lisa)] just hook onto that and pull him out again. All clean.

[Medoro (Master) (to TMO only)] 20 pointes to start and then 15 each level after that for Bards

[Imari (Mike)] ::Galdek leans over Sarengar over the table and slams his hands down on it::

Branwyn (Lisa) grins

[Imari (Mike) (to Master only)] (2d6) [2d6=2,6] 8

[Medoro (Master) (to Eric only)] no worries, you will have the armor when you leave

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] stop

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) steps between Galdek and Sarengar

[Sarengar (Guy)] ive never dumped anybody overboard that was still alive and since he does have a job to do he does need to be on board to do it

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to Master only)] ok thanks. That was the only loose end i had left before shipping off

[Imari (Mike) (to Master only)] want to describe what happens to the table since it's not outright destroyed?

[Medoro (Master)] the table gives a sharp crack as one of the boards begins to snap but the table holds in piece

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to Master only)] going to put the little guy to bed in a sec. be back as soon as i can

Marisu (TMO) (to Master only)] I'll fix her scores then.

Sarengar (Guy) looks at the barbarian and then the table

[Imari (Mike)] ::sighs:: "I told you. I already said I would deal with it. If you don't want him doing that to your boat I'd stay on his good side."

[Sarengar (Guy)] impressive but then tables dont move

Marisu (TMO)] Is this really necessary?

[Imari (Mike)] "He is a ravager."

[Imari (Mike)] ::shrugs::

[Sarengar (Guy)] if he does that on board my ship he wont survive the trip, but as you said you can handle him

[Imari (Mike)] "I tried hiding from him early on my trip home and he went into such a rage he destroyed a copse of saplings with his bare hands. It's best to just ignore him and he will ignore you."

Sarengar (Guy) whistles for Treble

[Master] I think we might have Sarengar and Galdek restart up the Insult Forum

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.InsultForum

[Master] Treble moved 3'06".

[Master] Treble moved 17'02".

[Sarengar (Guy)] (((lol it would be onesided))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (has galdek spoken yet?)

[Master] no

[Galdek (Mike)] "I obey Imari, little man. I obey the chieftan. Your orders are as a breeze to the oak."

[Master] and yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] he's poetic

[Galdek (Mike)] ::straightens back up and crosses his arms and glowers at the room in general::

[Sarengar (Guy)] on my ship you will have to obey me in order for everybody to travel safely

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] No problem sir

[Imari (Mike)] "You really don't learn, do you. You don't give him orders. It is that simple. I try to make my words short, but you still do not seem to understand."

[Sarengar (Guy)] and that is the way it is on any ship,i at leastwont give silly orders

[Imari (Mike)] "And isn't it Indigo's ship once he steps on board?" ::smiles sweetly::

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] aye aye

Marisu (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified: Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - CHANGED: Detect Noise -- Total (% - w/modifier): 45 (50), CHANGED: Detect Noise -- Note: '[B 20] + [A 0] + [L 10+05+05+05] ('[B 20] + [A 0] + [L 10+10+10]). CHANGED: Climb Walls -- Total (% - w/modifier): 60 (50), CHANGED: Climb Walls -- Modifier: (null), CHANGED: Climb Walls -- Note: ('[B 50] + [A 0] + [L 00+00+00]). CHANGED: Read Languages -- Total (% - w/modifier): 45 (35), CHANGED: Read Languages -- Note: '[B 05] + [A 0] + [L 10+10+10+10] ('[B 05] + [A 0] + [L 10+10+10]). CHANGED: Pick Pockets -- Note: '[B 10] + [A 0] + [L 00+00+00+00] ('[B 10] + [A 0] + [L 0+0+0]).

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] where is there an eye somewhere?

[Sarengar (Guy)] no there can only be 1 captain and thats me, once Indigo steps on board he is only a Sir

[Imari (Mike)] "Now, rather than starting a fight you don't really want, shouldn't you all be packing? I am ready to go. You all hold us up on the queen's business."

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] okay

[Indigo (Lisa)] Well .... technically I would be captain no matter what.

[Imari (Mike)] "Maybe I'll go visit the prince. Make him an axe to practice with."

Marisu (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified: Skills/Detections (d100/% based) - CHANGED: Climb Walls -- Total (% - w/modifier): 50 (60), CHANGED: Climb Walls -- Note: '[B 50] + [A 0] + [L 00+00+00+00] ().

[Imari (Mike)] ::pats Indigo's head and smiles::

[Indigo (Lisa)] But Sarengar you are in command of sailing the ship and everything.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (there can be more than one capitain on board, but only one is in charge)

[Sarengar (Guy)] true you dont lose your captaincy you just arent called captain

[Master] (Indigo is the Captain when he steps on board, he is a captain in the Marine Royal Guard as well as a Knight now)

[Imari (Mike)] "Galduk, I'm certainly in no danger here. Go outside and make some aes suitable for the prince to practice with. We may be gone a while so make several sizes."

[Master] the royal Marines

[Indigo (Lisa)] And so I can say that what Sarengar says about the ship when we are on board are also my orders.

[Imari (Mike)] ::Galduk grunts and leaves::

[Master] the prince is only a year old

[Imari (Mike)] he's old enough to hold an axe!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (lol)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((i like galduk lol))

[Master] grins

[Ilero]] (TMO) raises an eyebrow, then goes back to his thougths.

M J Watson (Anstett MPA) chuchles

[Master] TMO it was three levels of thief training?

[Sarengar (Guy)] this willbe an interesting voyage

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Imari (Mike)] "Indigo, you are a chieftan now. You do not give Sarengar control when you are on board. It takes away from your mantle of power. He will run the ship when you tell him to because he must obey you."

[Master] We know that Leatherus has his armor

Ilero (TMO)] (for Ilero? He started at 5th or 6th, and is 9th now)

[Imari (Mike)] "But you both must always remember the pecking order. Sarengar, you must realize that to undermine him is to strip him of his power. I don't think a friend should do that."

[Master] I mean traingin for in this period

[Master] how much training time do we need to click off for Ilero and Shur

[Master] and Marisu

[Imari (Mike)] "When we are on board only Bran will be above him, and not even then in matters pertaining to the running of the ship."

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero only upped Move Silent and Hide in Shadows)

Ilero (TMO)] 1 NWP, 1 WP

[Master] so 1 thief level and 1 nwp and 1 wp total in training?

Ilero (TMO)] Shur didn't get any profs. Her ranger/thief skills went up automatically, so i'm not sure if that's training or just practice.

[Imari (Mike)] "I thought you all were born into your politics. Why does it take a barbarian shaman to teach you how to behave in your stations? People call us simple and crude, but we know our places and how to behave."

[Master] practice

Ilero (TMO)] Marisu's thief skills that she raised are Hear Noise and Read Languages, not really training based I think.

[Master] nods still needs training

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] excellent stuff Mike and Guy

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (claps)

Ilero (TMO)] (indeed)

[Master] I am just trying to tidy everything up so that when Eric gets back in just after 1 you can start your moving stuff

[Master] Marisu has a couple of spells to roll for I think

Ilero (TMO)] yes please!!

[Master] is Branwyn going to roll for any more

[Anstett MPA] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] and then there is the appraising to roll

Ilero (TMO)] woo!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Brawynn, if we are going to be on a ship, I may have use of more arrows

Ilero (TMO)] I got my dice roll clicking fingers all warmed up

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] if we encounter pirates

[Indigo (Lisa)] (yes we need to tie ilero down until he appraises everything

Ilero (TMO)] Roll #1: (d10) [1d10=2] 2

Ilero (TMO)] speaking of which. 2 hp for Shur. Weee!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] or any other things I may need to shoot

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 52 (47). Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 52 (47).

[Indigo (Lisa)] (anyone's training cost anything?)

[Master] that is what we are figuring out

[Indigo (Lisa)] (spells for marisu or miranda?)

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Combat - Melee THAC0: (THAC0) : CHANGED: 15 (16).

Ilero (TMO)] (never done spells before, so you'll need to walk me through it)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (I did like that hand spell - maybe I will learn that for fun at parties)

John Anstett miranda is training her dog, was not expecting to take her, but was not expecting this

John Anstett still waiting to hear the time line

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you can't leave her at home for this long)

[Master] we are 21 weeks into the future at this point

Ilero (TMO)] (you'll have to take her walkies)

[Master] for Ilero's training

Ilero (TMO)] (he had a lot going on this time)

[Master] Regor the Mad moved 13'04".

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((hey john sarengar would help train the dog if you need it))

[Master] anyone visiting Regor with him?

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 18'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (tmo - do you have a learn spells in your dice panel in the arm section?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I don't know how bards work different than mages - if they do)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((im sure branwyn would love to since shes such good friends with him lol))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] grrrr

[Master] bards are the same as mages for spell mechanics, difference is how they aquire spells

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (next to the stars - not seeing Regor will be the best part of this trip)

[Anstett MPA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] bards are more eclectic

Ilero (TMO)] (75%)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (can I go down and tell him that?)

[Master] chuckles, if you wish to you can

[Anstett MPA] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] just remember this meeting is well before you find out about your appointment

Ilero (TMO)] (ok)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (then it's not worth it)

[Imari (Mike)] ugh! raid dead is a fifth level spell? i thought it was fourth. i still have two more levels before i get to do that.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and I can't help with how bards acquire spells then)

John Anstett oops

Ilero (TMO)] (does Marisu need to go to Regor for her two skills? Wouldn't think so, but I could be wrong)

[Master] Marisu can use your library

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (rolling for giant hand spell)

[Master] and yes to TMO for Marisu learning from Regor

Ilero (TMO)] (poor girl)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Learn Spell check: (d100) [1d100=22] 22 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 75!!

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero has Instruction, can her train her?)

[Master] yes he can

[Master] in skills that he has

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d6+-1) [1d6=4] 3

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (plus 5 so 8 pages)

Ilero (TMO)] (cool, let's do that then. Oh, drat. Her skills in those are already higher than his)

[Master] that is ok

[Master] it is the knowledge of the skills, the student can outdo the teacher

Ilero (TMO)] (yay!)

[Master] so meeting with Regor then

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay.

[Master] 14 weeks ago

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((i had forgotten that sarengar does not like toybin)))

Ilero (TMO)] Hello, Regor. Hye back. Miss me?

[Regor the Mad (Master)] I am always glad to have you needing help

[Regor the Mad (Master)] You have done quite well for yourself

[Ilero]] (TMO) smirks. "Hye try. How t'ing been you?"

[Regor the Mad (Master)] It was a cold winter

[Regor the Mad (Master)] but I am warming up again

[Regor the Mad (Master)] I have a new task for you

Ilero (TMO)] (has he given tasks before?)

[Regor the Mad (Master)] (yes)

[Regor the Mad (Master)] (ask lisa, grins)

Ilero (TMO)] (ok, just not remembering then)

[Anstett MPA] I am back at the keyboard.

John Anstett i hope you keep track of how many you do/owe

[Regor the Mad (Master)] hands Ilero a small snuff box and a sealed letter

[Regor the Mad (Master)] I need to you to keep this with you

[Regor the Mad (Master)] someone will ask you for it

[Regor the Mad (Master)] they will have a ring that fits this seal

[Regor the Mad (Master)] they should be here in a day or two,

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Ilero]] modified:

[Regor the Mad (Master)] and I do not feel like entertaining them here

[Ilero]] (TMO) takes the items. "Hokay. Not not'ing hye need worry bout, hye hope?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d6) [1d6=5] 5

[Sarengar (Guy)] (((branwyn just loves regor rofl)))

[Regor the Mad (Master)] do you really wish to know more?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (500 gp for spell - ouch)

Ilero (TMO)] Only if hye need worry get arrested.

Ilero (TMO)] Or kill someone.

[Regor the Mad (Master)] those are very good things to always be thinking about

[Master] and so he puts Ilero through his paces

[Master] practicing practicing

Ilero (TMO)] You no answer so comforting.

[Master] things that Ilero can also use in his own teaching for Marisu

[Ilero]] (TMO) practices practices.

[Master] depending on how hard he wants to be with a stick

[Master] a day after Ilero starts his practicing

Traveler (Master) knocking on the Orchard house door

[Traveler (Master)] Hello?

[[John Anstett] (to Master only)] I already figured it out

Traveler (Master) knocking

[Traveler (Master)] Hello?

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett]) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Notes - CHANGED.

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] hello?

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero need to answer, or is there someone to do that? Not sure of the house arrangement)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (back)

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] Hit

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] Hi

[Traveler (Master)] Hello there Miss, bobs his head

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] How can I help you

[Traveler (Master)] I was looking for a Prince Ilero? of Blackwater?

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] ::dog barks in the background

[Traveler (Master)] I was told he was here?

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] I am not sure, is there something I can give him for you?

[Traveler (Master)] oh no

[Traveler (Master)] I was told to bring him a message

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] I can give him a message

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] I am pretty smart

[Traveler (Master)] if he is here I could speak with him please?

[Traveler (Master)] this is rather private I am sorry

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] I can check, you will have to stay here

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] who should I say is calling

Traveler (Master) bobs his head

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] on him

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] BOB?

[Traveler (Master)] Oh he does not know me

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] oh, a mysterious stranger, he will like that

[Traveler (Master)] but you can say that a friend from Dryads Lair is here for him

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] please stay here with my friend ::pats dog::

[Miranda Paige]] ([John Anstett]) goes to look for Ilero

Ilero (TMO)] (is in his room resting)

Ilero (TMO)] (easy to find)

Ilero (TMO)] (for once)

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] Hey lliero some nervous guy from Dryard lair is here to see you

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] kinda creepy, your kinda guy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (lol)

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] not that your creepy at all

[Ilero]] (TMO) blinks and gets up from his bed (no worries, he was dressed, just laying down). "Erm. Hokay. Hye come."

Ilero (TMO)] T'anks.

[Ilero]] (TMO) follows Miranda back down to the door.

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] do you need back up?

[Miranda Paige]] ([John Anstett]) goes back to front door

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs.

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] Hey BOB look who I found

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] What do you think the dogs? name should be

[Traveler (Master)] Are you Prince Ilero? of Blackwater?

[Ilero]] (TMO) eyes the person. "Yes. Who you?"

[Traveler (Master)] I have a message for you from a friend

[Traveler (Master)] if we could talk please?

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay. We use side room.

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] you may need helpp translating, I shoould probaly stay

Ilero (TMO)] T'anks Miranda.

[Traveler (Master)] He follows you into the room

Ilero (TMO)] (oh, know, he leads. :) )

Ilero (TMO)] (chuckle)

[Traveler (Master)] hands Ilero a ring and a piece of paper

[Master] [Ilero]]: Pick Pockets check:(d100) [1d100=95] 95 - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

[Ilero]] (TMO) takes them, and glances at themboth)

Ilero (TMO)] (not really his specialty)

[Traveler (Master)] and a medium sized ruby falls out of Ilero's hand as the traveler put the paper into it

Traveler (Master) Oh

[Traveler (Master)] sorry for that Sir

[Traveler (Master)] you must have dropped that

[Traveler (Master)] scoops it up

[Traveler (Master)] here you go

[Traveler (Master)] hands it to Ilero

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks at it curiously. "... t'anks. Hye clumsy today." He looks at the note.

[Miranda Paige]] ([John Anstett]) playing with dog outside front door

[Traveler (Master) (to TMO only)] it says this is the ring you are looking for, make the exchange if it fits

[Ilero]] (TMO) looks up at the guy. "You scuse for second. Need check t'ing. You gots name?"

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] (dogs name should be eddie)

[Traveler (Master)] Orlin you can call me Orlin

[Imari (Mike)] that sounds like a familiar name

[Ilero]] (TMO) fishes the sealed letter from his pouch and checks the seal vs the ring. "Come far, Orlin?"

[Traveler (Master)] From Dryads Lair

[Traveler (Master)] Master korpin sent me

[Traveler (Master)] (the ring matches)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so we now have a head start in knowing all the thieves in dryad's lair)

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett]) (to Lisa only)] (how much you want be Gregor killed the ambasador)

[Ilero]] (TMO) turns back to face Orlin. "So, t'is fit. You wants tell me anyt'ing bout it?"

[Traveler (Master)] All I know is I am to give you the message, and return with what ever you give me

Ilero (TMO)] Secrets. Gotta love secrets.

[Ilero]] (TMO) sighs.

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay. Hye suppose hye have to, even if not like it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] /john don't think that, don't say that! don't even want to consider that! yikes! :)

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] sorry

[Ilero]] (TMO) gives Orlin the letter and the snuff box.

[Traveler (Master)] Thank you Prince Ilero

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I hate that I always forget the brackets)

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] sorry for that too

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "Try not get me killed over it, pliss."

[Traveler (Master)] I have no intention Prince Ilero

[Traveler (Master)] have a good day

[Miranda Paige]] ([John Anstett]) tells eddie to get a good smell on the strange man as he walks by

Ilero (TMO)] Hokay.

Ilero (TMO)] Anyt'ing else?

[Master] nods to you as he walks away

[Master] travels down the path a bit to his horse

[Master] gets on the horse and rides down the road

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] bye bye

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] see you later

[Master] then a loud whinny, a wild cry

[Ilero]] (TMO) remembers the names

[Master] and a dull thud

[Miranda Paige]] ([John Anstett]) runs to horse

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to [John Anstett] only)] I wouldn't be surprised if you were right though

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] ::with dog

[Master] there is a horse standing there

[Master] an the traveller laying there with a broken neck after a fall from his horse

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] no body?

[Miranda Paige]] ([John Anstett]) checks body to be sure

[Master] still warm

[Master] but no movement

[Ilero]] (TMO) comes out of house at the noise.

[Miranda Paige]] ([John Anstett]) yells for help

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (regor made ilero kill a guy in front of his house)

[Ilero]] (TMO) runs to her.

Ilero (TMO)] What happen?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I HATE Regor)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((((((rofl))))

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] I heard the horse whine like it was scared then a thud and I saw this

[Ilero]] (TMO) checks the body.

[Master] he is dead

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] are you are tracker?

Ilero (TMO)] Shur.

Barnabas Stone (Guy) heads towards the commotion

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] if only I was a priest again

[Miranda Paige]] ([John Anstett]) pets dog for comfort

[Ilero]] (TMO) checks his pockets for the items.

[Master] box and ring are there

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] what happened?

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] (empty?)

Ilero (TMO)] still closed?

[Master] yes

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] (was it sealed?)

[Ilero]] (TMO) takes them back. (yes, they were sealed)

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] did ye have tae kill somebody already?

[Imari (Mike)] well he was from dryad's lair so obviously you need to take them there yourself now

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] What happened here?

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] Well at least you did not know hiw llero, but i am sorry

Ilero (TMO)] Hye not kill by horse fall.

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] /me runs over

[Master] not there yet MJ

[Master] this was weeks before you show up

M J Watson (Anstett MPA) no fair

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (time travel sucks)

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] Well,Tristian, this guy shows up all mysterious and asks for llero

Ilero (TMO)] Barnabas, help move body?

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] are ye sure ye dinnae kill him? and if ye dinnae kill him then who did?

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] some sort of secret squirl stuff

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] he leaves and then dies

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] aye lad lets get this puir wee bairn off the ground

Ilero (TMO)] He fall off horse. People die t'at all time.

[Miranda Paige]] ([John Anstett]) looks at llero

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] yea right

Branwyn (Lisa) Branwyn and Indigo walk over to the house from their morning at the Keep and see a crowd.

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how far did he get from the house before keeling over?)

[Miranda Paige]] ([John Anstett]) pets horse,

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] do not blame the hosre

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] horse

[Master] a couple hundred yards at most

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Did this man mean anything to you Ilero? I can still ask him if this wasn't an accident

Ilero (TMO)] Never see fore.

Tristan Elaire (Eric) nods

Branwyn (Lisa) looks around at the situation and sighs.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So he was coming to the house and he died on the way?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Its a little strange that a messanger would lose contorl of his horse

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] They are usually very skilled riders

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] just left after a private meeting with him ::points at llero::

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire: Investigation check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 8!!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] bah

Ilero (TMO)] From house. Come get t'ing, ride away, fall off.

[Imari (Mike)] ::casts speak with dead::

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (lol beat me to it mike)

[Imari (Mike)] "What is the name of the man you were delivering the message to?"

[Master] Prince Ilero

[Imari (Mike)] she gets it as a power. no roll. lol

Ilero (TMO)] Orlin

[Traveler (Master)] Prince Ilero

Ilero (TMO)] Yes?

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Eric only)] he might need two does :)

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Eric only)] doses

[Imari (Mike)] "Who sent you?"

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] (do not answer the dead guy)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to Lisa only)] lol

[Traveler (Master)] Master koplin

Barnabas Stone (Guy) shudders "tis bloody unerving that"

Ilero (TMO)] (the only dead he's afraid of right now is the kind with sharp teeth and paralyzing claws)

[Imari (Mike)] "Were you taking the box back to Koplin?"

[Traveler (Master)] yes

[Miranda Paige]] ([John Anstett]) walks dog and horse back to house

[Traveler (Master)] (how many more questions?)

[Imari (Mike)] "Master Koplin in Dryad's Lair?"

[Imari (Mike)] lots!

[Traveler (Master)] yes

Ilero (TMO)] You know him, Imari?

[Imari (Mike)] "There you are. If you wish to finish this man's quest just take the box there yourself."

[Imari (Mike)] "We will be there soon enough anyway."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] you don't want to ask what killed him?

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] (((roiflmao nice mike))))

[Imari (Mike)] "What killed you?"

[Traveler (Master)] (many weeksn prior to knowing mike)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and we don't know we are going to dryad's lair yet)

[Ilero]] (TMO) mutters. "Hye see it. Fall off horse."

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] (only Qui would say that and it would be more cryptic)

[Ilero]] (TMO) mutters again. "Happen all time, but nope. Gotta be hye fault."

[Imari (Mike)] "I guess that is it."

[Traveler (Master)] (how many times per day for Imari? you get 2 questions at 7th level)

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] (((brb)))

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Why doesn't he answer?

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett]) (to TMO only)] was the seal on the box? do you think it is the same box

[Imari (Mike)] how did you get that? the description says it varies

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He answered everything else.

[Imari (Mike)] and before i got four questions

[Ilero]] (TMO) smiles at Imari. "T'anks."

[Traveler (Master)] looked at the spell description

[Imari (Mike)] ::kneels and begins giving the traveller a send off to Partik::

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If this is all because of Regor. I'd like to know how he died.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Tristan?

[Imari (Mike)] well she can cast it on her own, so she uses a spell level for the second casting

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] [brb]

[Imari (Mike)] not like there's going to be a lot of need for spells as we prep to leave

[Master] Ok

[Master] so

Ilero (TMO)] (the snuff box wasn't sealed, just the letter)

[Master] that wraps up and addes to the mystery

[Master] ]and yes the snuff box was sealed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] no

Ilero (TMO)] (but if opening the box killed him, it'd still be open after the fall)

[Master] and it is still sealed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I want more questions answered)

Branwyn (Lisa) kicks corpse

[Anstett MPA] I am away from the keyboard.

[Anstett MPA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] grins

[Anstett MPA] I am away from the keyboard.

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] but are we sure it is the same bix

[Imari (Mike)] "Bran!"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Answer the question.

[Imari (Mike)] "Let Partik take him to his rest."

[Imari (Mike)] "He had an accident and fell."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He didn't say that.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Tristan can cast speak with dead too.

[Imari (Mike)] "Do you need to know so bad that we disturb him a third time?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh why not. He's not going anywhere.

[Imari (Mike)] ::sighs:: "You have changed, Bran. You used to be kind."

[Imari (Mike)] ::casts again:: "What caused your death?"

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] sorry back

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But if he doesn't deliver his message and we have a hoard of thieves coming to hunt down Ilero, it matters.

[Traveler (Master)] I do not know I was riding then I was dead

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Plus if there is an assassin around that information is necessary

[Imari (Mike)] "You did not see or hear anything?"

John Anstett so we have to go to Dryad Lair before we know we have to go to Dyrad lair?

John Anstett this hurts my head

[Traveler (Master)] I heard my horse startle

[Imari (Mike)] "There you are."

[Imari (Mike)] "He cannot answer what he does not know. Perhaps you can search the area for tracks."

John Anstett what we need is talk to horse

[Imari (Mike)] are there any wounds on the body like a dart or arrow?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think we should give that box back to Regor the Evil and let him deal with it.

[Imari (Mike)] or just post mortem wounds?

John Anstett wait we know a talking horse

Ilero (TMO)] (anybody can talk to a horse. It's understanding hte answer that's hard)

[Master] no wounds at all

[Master] a broken neck

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] thats a pretty good injury

John Anstett (hee hee)

[Master] then the wounds from Imari's parting to Partiik

[Imari (Mike)] "Do you also want me to question the horse?"

[Master] but you know those

John Anstett NO!

John Anstett do not kill the horse

[Imari (Mike)] why would we kill it?

[Imari (Mike)] you do know there's a speak with animal spell, right?

John Anstett I was just kidding

John Anstett miranda took the horse back to the house

Ilero (TMO)] Hye talk wit' him later.

[Imari (Mike)] "He may forget. Best to do so now."

Branwyn (Lisa) mutters to herself "Regor is more trouble than he's worth. We should seal up that hole he lives in and be done with him."

[Imari (Mike)] ::soothes the horse and gives it some fruit to eat::

Branwyn (Lisa) walks towards the house

[Master] so trainign continues?

Ilero (TMO)] (yessir)

[Master] Ilero now has a sealed snuff box of who knows what

[Imari (Mike)] not questioning the horse, then?

[Master] and a ring from a master thief in Dryads Lair

John Anstett I think we should, if we can

John Anstett AH ha so he is a theif

[Master] unless of course he is turnign those things into Regor

[Master] Ilero can think on that one

[Master] for now everyone is fully trained

[Master] all things are accomplished

[Branwyn (Lisa)] no

[Master] we need to roll for appraising

[Master] and Marisu's spells

[Master] and then we are ready to start packing up the stuff and organizing the trip

[Branwyn (Lisa)] spells for miranda? last chance before books go on the boat

Ilero (TMO)] rolling rolling rolling RAWHIDE!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Leatherus modified: Encumbrance Totals - Total Weight:: CHANGED: 95 (70).

John Anstett thnaks but no

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Leatherus modified: Equipment - DELETED: Splint mail, 80 gp, 40 lbs., AC 4.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (learn spell check, then 1d6-1 +spell level for pages, the 1d6 x100 for cost of spell)

[Master] Marisu? which spell?

Ilero (TMO)] 1st level only, I presume? Since 2nd takes training first, and no bards here to train her?

[Master] right

[Master] unless branwyn is a trainer

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not naturally but I thought at 10th level you said that supecedes my non-proficiency at teaching others)

[Master] right

[Master] it does

John Anstett or miranda?

Ilero (TMO)] you okay with the spells fro the other site I linked on her page?

[Master] I will double check

[Master] but I think yes

Ilero (TMO)] or you prefer standard?

John Anstett guess who has a better wisdom?

Ilero (TMO)] http://www.sandarsdimension.com/spell.cfm/ID/21

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if miranda is teacher she could)

Ilero (TMO)] Hand-fire looks the best for the current situation

[Master] Pj tjat ;ost

[Master] mp

[Master] oh that list

[Master] no

Ilero (TMO)] ok

[Master] those will take a lot of researching, will be a question of figuring out how many weeks per spell etc

Ilero (TMO)] ok

[Master] that can happn in the future perhaps,

John Anstett 3 weeks

Ilero (TMO)] have to be spells in Bran's library then?

[Master] right

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (she could be researching when we get settled at dryad'a lair?)

[Master] yes to Lisa

Ilero (TMO)] (how many can she check?)

[Master] but with Miranda training can be spells from Miranda also

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (depending on your level and the rolls you get, it can take a long time to research)

[Master] up to 6 spells

John Anstett 6th level?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (my library goes to 4th level so all common spells should be in the library whether they are in our books or not)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ( how deep does my library go? to uncommon?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I mean before research is needed)

[Master] if the spell is there in one of the books no research needed

[Master] other than that research is needed even for a common spell

Marisu (TMO)] (Sleep, Unseen Servant, Mount, Feather Fall, Comprehend Languages, Armor)

[Master] make those rolls as you wish

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bummer)

John Anstett it is hard to be a mage

Marisu (TMO)] (do you have any bard spells in your lists that aren't in the main data file?)

John Anstett and expensive to be a good one

[Master] Branwyn's library page shoudl have all the spell books

[Master] and then Miranda's

Marisu (TMO)] (I hadn't looked at Miranda's since Marisu didn't ask her if she could)

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.BranwynsLibrary

Marisu (TMO)] so, in order then

Marisu (TMO)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=74] 74

Marisu (TMO)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=94] 94

Marisu (TMO)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=94] 94

Marisu (TMO)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=85] 85

Marisu (TMO)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=49] 49

Marisu (TMO)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=64] 64

[Imari (Mike)] it's harder to be a rock

Marisu (TMO)] Sleep, Comprehend Langs, and Armor?

[Master] Y, N N N Y Y

[Master] there you go

[Master] and you can put out a bunch of appraising rolls

Marisu (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified:

[Master] and Lisa can check off things on the list

Marisu (TMO)] percentile, right?

[Master] is on his dice panel

Marisu (TMO)] Thank you for letting me use your library, Branwyn. I learned a lot.

Ilero (TMO)] (right, sorry)

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((back))

Ilero (TMO)] (ready, Lisa?)

John Anstett this is gonna take awhile

John Anstett can you apraize my flute too?

[Master] John you could figure out how much space and weight the library will take up

[Imari (Mike)] and the lab

[Master] and Guy and Mike can work out the other details for stuff

Ilero (TMO)] (Marisu actually has a small chance to identify magic items)

[Master] the knarr, etc

[Imari (Mike)] other than that is there any other must brings besides personal equipment?

[Master] say two large chests each for clothing and personal effect?

Ilero (TMO)] (how are we going to fit the catapult on the boat?)

[Master] the catapult comes apart

Ilero (TMO)] legopult!

[Master] Tristan designed it to be assembled on the top of the tower

[Master] but that is a Guy, Mike and John thing to work out weights and measures

John Anstett I would put the library in the scroll

John Anstett and most of the lab should fit

[Master] because you need waggons to take it all the 80+ miles to the boat in the first place

[Master] check the numbers on that john

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (roll pages and costs for spells to please)

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified:

[Imari (Mike)] why me? i don't know what we have.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against : Bigby's Interposing Hand: Creates a hand between 5 and 25 ft tall dtermined by wizard. Lasts (10) 10 rounds. Range in yards (10*10) 100 . Hand appears between caster and opponent, slows opponents approach and gets wizrd's full hp and an AC of 0. Wizard can move hand to different opponents.

[Master] grabbing a drink as you ogranize yoru things

[Master] because you can do math Mike, grins

[Imari (Mike)] lol

[Master] two large chests times x number of characters

[Master] equals x ammount of weight and y cubic feet

John Anstett i do not see the notes for the reaserach books, I only see 8 books

[Imari (Mike)] too bad this ship doesn't have a hold of holding

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified:

[Master] it is in the library stuff on how many books come per week, etc

[Master] brb

Guy has left the game on Sat Sep 20 14:10:00 EDT 2014

[Lisa] sorry had to enter new spell by hand

[Lisa] pages and costs for marisu's spells?

[Lisa] does marisu have her spell book on the website?

John Anstett lisa, where is the value listed?

[Lisa] what value?

John Anstett of the research libray

Ilero (TMO)] (she doesn't yet)

Guy has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 14:11:20 EDT 2014

Guy is receiving the map Base Map...

John Anstett Mirisa has a place but not a page

Guy has received the map Base Map.

John Anstett http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.BranwynsLibrary

[Lisa] still need to roll at least for cost then

[Lisa] can roll for your book any time

John Anstett i found it 15,250

Ilero (TMO)] (what do I roll?)

[Lisa] Bob did that math

[Lisa] pages is 1d6-1 plus spell level

[Lisa] cost is 1d6 times 100 gp

Ilero (TMO)] +1?

[Lisa] +1 what?

John Anstett for the level

Ilero (TMO)] 1d6+1 per level?

Ilero (TMO)] oh, wait. I see it.

[Lisa] 1d6 minus 1 plus whatever the spell level is

Ilero (TMO)] (1d6-1) + level

John Anstett (15d10) [15d10=10,5,10,4,10,10,10,1,10,8,4,1,7,3,2] 95

Ilero (TMO)] sorry, misread it

[Imari (Mike)] isn't there a magic spell tome that adds pages as you need them?

[Lisa] it's okay :)

John Anstett so 95 reserach books

Ilero (TMO)] all 1st level spells

Ilero (TMO)] Roll #1: (d6) [1d6=3] 3

Ilero (TMO)] Roll #1: (d6) [1d6=3] 3

Ilero (TMO)] Roll #1: (d6) [1d6=2] 2

Ilero (TMO)] (those were page rolls)

Ilero (TMO)] (now cost)

Ilero (TMO)] Roll #1: (d6) [1d6=1] 1

Ilero (TMO)] Roll #1: (d6) [1d6=2] 2

Ilero (TMO)] Roll #1: (d6) [1d6=5] 5

Ilero (TMO)] eek

[Lisa] great!

Ilero (TMO)] 800gp

[Lisa] that wasn't bad for 3 spells

[Master] b

[Lisa] could have been much worse :)

[Lisa] mages are money drainers

Ilero (TMO)] I know Bob and I figured out the page count for her current spells, but I need to find that

[Imari (Mike)] so john, we got to crate up 95 books?

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified:

John Anstett i need to advertise Miranda as a trainer and make some money on the side

John Anstett it will fir in one room

Ilero (TMO)] (thanks for the assist Lisa)

[Lisa] no problem

[Lisa] and spells should already be in the database so you should be able to add them from the drop list ion your character sheet

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified: Spells - CHANGED: Message -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Sleep -- # Memorized: 1 (0),

Ilero (TMO)] done

John Anstett we do nto want to put the actual spell books in the scroll room, but the spare ones

[Master] 4 days to travel to Portown

[Master] that is by waggon

[Lisa] appraisal please please

[Master] before you get to the knarr

[Master] nods appraisals before traveling

Lisa ties Ilero to chair in dining room

Lisa pushes pile of stuff at him

Ilero (TMO)] lol

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Escape bonds check:(d100) [1d100=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 25!!

[Master] lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] damn!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] sneaky thieves

Ilero (TMO)] Scout!

Ilero (TMO)] how many rolls do you want first, Lisa?

Ilero (TMO)] Ready when you is

[Imari (Mike)] okay, so library in the magic scroll

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bob do you just want the rolls or go through the list?)

[Imari (Mike)] that'll make it easier to carry them upstairs

[Master] Eric, I was thinking that the central area for the church would be called the Grand Celestry

Ilero (TMO)] (and protect them from salt water

[Master] and the list please LIsa

[Master] you tell me what you need a number for if he makes the roll

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Ilero can retry at lvl 8\\ Peridot failed rock crystal failed obsidian failed star rose quartz failed sardonyx failed 2 gems failed\\ Small Freshwater Coral - appraisal failed \\ Small Aquamarine - appraisal failed\\ dusty rose color gem - failed\\ ||fancy wooden box - appraisal failed || ||Goblet -- appraisal failed || ||Earrings -- appraisal failed || ||Bone dagger with gem infused into it - appraisal failed || ||mirror -- appraisal failed || ||Gold and silver worked ring -- fail || ||pipe carved of ivory || ||bracelet with inlaid jewels|| ||dragon turtle shell||

[Branwyn (Lisa)] that is first part

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] for my church?

Ilero (TMO)] (btw, he's lvl 9 now. Does he get 2 tries?)

[Master] the Kayugan church, the vatican part

[Master] one try for each item TMO

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] nice i like it

[Guy] hey lisa you can take your onager if you want

[Branwyn (Lisa)] that is 18 rolls

Ilero (TMO)] k. here we go

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] (first 5)

[Master] so the Peridot and the Coral you made

Ilero (TMO)] k, next 5

[Master] roll your next

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=1] 1 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] 3rd 5

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] last 3

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] Coral is 1,000 GP Peridot is 100 GP

[Branwyn (Lisa)] oops 19 - one more

Ilero (TMO)] k

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Master] then lost track

Ilero (TMO)] (9 out of 19)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I had 2 gems on one line since we didn't even know what they were

[Master] where are we the list Lisa?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] bob follow along on the home base page with me

[Master] getting that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] start with Ilero can retry

[Branwyn (Lisa)] there should be 19 items

[Master] Ok so Peridot is 100, frsh water coral is 1,000

[Master] Fancy wooden Box is 10,000 (made by a master craftsman with hidden compartments, etc)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] wow

[Master] Goblet is 5 Gp

[Imari (Mike)] lol

[Master] Mirror is worth 15 gp

[Master] gold and silver worked ring is worth 2 GP however it is a signet ring for the Doeskin family

Ilero (TMO)] oo!

John Anstett oops

[Guy (to Lisa only)] http://www.onager.net/hist03.htm

[Master] and the dragonturtle shell

[Master] is worth 7,500 gp

[Branwyn (Lisa)] lovely

Ilero (TMO)] indeed

[Master] I think that is the list so far rigth Lisa?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] now the unappraised section

[Branwyn (Lisa)] does Ilero pocket his ruby or donate it to the group cause?

Ilero (TMO)] (oh, forgot all about that)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] lol

Ilero (TMO)] let's do an appraisal on it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] sure

[Master] OH and I need to actually generate these costs

[Branwyn (Lisa)] two rubies from indigo

[Master] 15 total gems

[Branwyn (Lisa)] 1 euby from ilero

[Master] adn the goblet

[Branwyn (Lisa)] yes

[Master] the two books are good for the library perhaps

Ilero (TMO)] If Shur was a reader she'd enjoy one of those. ;)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I was going to give the gardening book to Miranda

Ilero (TMO)] THat's not the one she'd read. ;)

John Anstett smiles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] since she has botany and herbalism skills

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We can put the other book in the main library for our avid readers

Ilero (TMO)] in the 'smut' section

[Master] so make those 15 rolls

[Master] for the gems

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=19] 19 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] next 5

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=15] 15 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] last 5

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

John Anstett] ] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige? modified:

John Anstett test

[Branwyn (Lisa)] While we wait, I was thinking of leaving the catapult.

John Anstett YEA!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Seems like too much trouble

[Branwyn (Lisa)] and we'll be back eventually

John Anstett sure

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] It is a complicated machine

[Master] checking which gems you have etc

John Anstett you keep saying that

[Guy] lol after i found the stats for it

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] I can always design you a new one Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sure someone in Dryad's Lair has one and Branwyn can warm up to that person for her catapult fix

John Anstett once we find out we are going Miradna is going to read up on Dryad Lair

[Branwyn (Lisa)] information will be wonderful!

[Master] ok

John Anstett like waht percentage of them are human

[Branwyn (Lisa)] does a local history prof stretch to that area?

John Anstett local?

[Master] 95% human would be normal John

[Master] Local History would be specific to Drillian

[Branwyn (Lisa)] marisu and branwyn have local history

[Branwyn (Lisa)] oh well

[Master] I will be putting up Dryads Lair pages as we go along

[Master] for now out of the 15 gems

[Master] by teh way we need one more roll for the goblet TMO

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Appraising check: (d20) [1d20=11] 11 - ROLL FAILED against 10!!

[Master] thank you

[Master] so one of the Rubies Indigo had is 100 gp

[Master] the other two rubies (1 Ilero 1 Indigo) are unknown

[Master] then there is a tiger eye agate for 10

[Master] hmm

[Master] let me just put this on the Home page for ease of use

[Master] just a sec

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I was editing

[Master] oh

[Branwyn (Lisa)] closed now

[Master] which do you prefer

Ilero (TMO)] Add Ilero's ruby to the list

[Guy] something to think about for the more blood-thirsty of the party. Anything that we do while in Terraguard reflects back on Drillian whether its good or bad

[Branwyn (Lisa)] II did already

Ilero (TMO)] going to just assume it's not a trapped exploding magic trap gem.

Ilero (TMO)] that's trapped

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can edit the page bob and clean it up later

[Master] added it in

[Master] done

[Master] and yes to Guy

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ok - I will fix page later

[Master] and is there anything else you would like to explore, examine, check

[Master] during your time

[Master] then we jump back to the future

John Anstett do you have stats for my dog?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] does tristan have to make final decision with ilero on church proposal before we leave town?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] If we're here for 21 weeks that quite a time to travel

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] any word from my messenger?

[Master] Time of Day: 07:00 AM. Day 21 Lad ___ se, Bel {Mid Fall} 22nd, 344 SKR.

John Anstett oh I also have to work on the training details

[Imari (Mike)] we're not actually going to wait a whole 21 weeks before we go are we?

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

John Anstett I spent three moths for guard/attak

[Master] you find out you are going to Dryads Lair at the end of that 21 weeks

John Anstett that is 12 weeks

John Anstett attack specfic character takes (2d6) [2d6=1,2] 3

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] If the messenger got back we can RP online to get things started Bob. I was just hoping to start things in motion on the church before I left

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Not sure how long we'll be gone

John Anstett is tracking a general task or a speific task?

[Master] he is on his return journey yes

[Master] but has not arrived at Jistille yet when you find out the news about going to Dryads Lair

[Anstett MPA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Ok

[Master] (missed it by 2 days, sorry)

[Master] so he will start to follow you to dryads lair

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] ok

John Anstett so the dog?

[Master] what do you need from me?

John Anstett is tracking a general task or a speific task?

[Master] specific I believe

M J Watson (Anstett MPA) back

John Anstett just cause if not I will be in the middle of training

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Imari (Mike)] well back to packing, if the library goes in the scroll what do you want to bring? we've got a whole ship empty

[Branwyn (Lisa)] 21 weeks of dog training?

[Imari (Mike)] horses are going to be a big drain on room.

[Imari (Mike)] and i'm pretty sure that bringing Artiark would be a bad idea

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (not sure we want the horses - they will pee and poop all over the ship)

Ilero (TMO)] (will we need them in a city?)

John Anstett well if it is general it is 27 weeks

[Imari (Mike)] not sure how a hippogryphh would live in a city

[Guy] horses and hippogryphs dont mix very well

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (then we should stay to finish the training before we had the queen's meeting)

Ilero (TMO)] (they mix better with bbq sauce)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] plus that is a lot of feed unless we plan on docking a few times a day to let them pasture

[Master] Trackign says it is advanced

[Imari (Mike)] so will the mosskins take care of our animals, bob?

[Master] yes you can leave anything at teh Jistillile Estates

[Master] the hippogriff will be interesting

[Master] Imari could take him

[Master] and then find a farm outside of the city for him perhaps

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Marisu might want her horse since it is trained?)

John Anstett] ] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige? modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (but she has to clean up after her)

[Imari (Mike)] i dunno. i don't want to be dealing with a diplomatic problem because he's eating all the horses in the city

Ilero (TMO)] (if we're not taking all the horses, not sure if needed that she bring hers, but if you want to she's willing)

John Anstett so 27 weeks before Miranda can leave

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (up to her - it's her horse :) )

[Imari (Mike)] well, not necissarily. it depends on our packing list

[Imari (Mike)] a horse and feed for a horse will take up a LOT of room

[Master] so she is still triangn the dog for the first 6 weeks of the new Era is all

Ilero (TMO)] (we can leave the horse)

[Guy] if we arent taking the catapult it frees up a bit of space

[Imari (Mike)] and dog training can be done on a ship

John Anstett it will be cheeper to buy a new horse

[Imari (Mike)] but if we don't take a horse and catapault, we can take the household

[Imari (Mike)] furnish the new base without worrying about money

[Imari (Mike)] buy horses

[Imari (Mike)] i hear we have some sort of laboritory, so we should take that

John Anstett we can turn the ship into our house

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (do we need to take home base wealth as our own or just live off the 100K?)

[Master] up to you adn the group

[Master] you might want to take Marisu's horse, you do know there is all that territory out on the peninsula

[Imari (Mike)] we should probably take some of our own. how much does branwyn have?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (taking all potions and scrolls and items)

[Master] if you have it trained already, etc

[Imari (Mike)] give us some numbers on that, lisa

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (branwyn doesn't have anything of her own)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] we live in a commune

[Imari (Mike)] good god, we're hippies

[Anstett MPA] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ton of gems

[Imari (Mike)] you're the leader, you get the wealth

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan is going to bring a small altar for him to set up a small shrine on board

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] nothing major

[Branwyn (Lisa)] 1265 gp

[Branwyn (Lisa)] 310 sp

Ilero (TMO)] (if Marisu knows it's there, she'd be coveting the box w/ 4 scrolls)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] 253 cp

[Imari (Mike)] that's our whole net worth?

Ilero (TMO)] (she uses scrolls instead of books for her spells)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] plus the gems and art

[Imari (Mike)] bring gems to sell in the city

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (she is welcome to dig in)

[Imari (Mike)] art should stay at the house

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] agreed

[Imari (Mike)] would be a status symbol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (home base is home base, she lives there and can go rummaging as well as anyone else)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] 100k should get us quite a way. If not we'll have to make due with what we can

[Imari (Mike)] so bring art, and gems, sell gems in city

[Imari (Mike)] if needed

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I am going to use the cauldron and duplicate some potions

[Imari (Mike)] art makes us look respectable

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Sounds good. Plus if we need to sell it for more cash we will have it

[Imari (Mike)] can you wait to do that until we're there?

Ilero (TMO)] like a disguise!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (leave coinage and take everything else sound like a plan?)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] They are all small items

[Imari (Mike)] the less we need to pack the better

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (We aren't taking 100k gold coins with us right?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (everyone should have loose change in their pockets as usual for travelling money)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (That's one hell of a load)

[Imari (Mike)] i'm guessing we are

John Anstett to spend on the ship?

[Imari (Mike)] yup

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (does galdek have pockets in that loincloth?)

[Master] the 100K from the queen

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] yes that

[Master] comes from a bank in Rivers Bend

[Imari (Mike)] we'll have to rent a couple wagons there just for our wealth, lol

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] is it all in coins

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] phew

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we are travelling by land to get to ship and I am sure stopping places)

John Anstett k

[Imari (Mike)] does anyone think they need more than two trunks of possessions?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Then we should bring at least a few hundred gold for any expenses

[Imari (Mike)] personal stuff, that is

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Not me

Ilero (TMO)] Marisu could probably be convinced to take a 3rd... >_>

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] I'm leaving pretty light

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (okay)

[Anstett MPA] I am back at the keyboard.

Ilero (TMO)] but if limited to 2 she'll make do

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (two trunks per person?)

[Imari (Mike)] yeah

[Branwyn (Lisa)] hmmmm

Ilero (TMO)] she didn't come with that much, since it was just on her horse

Ilero (TMO)] iirc

[Imari (Mike)] then when we get there we should buy suitable clothes for the ranking members of the group to assimilate with the new society

[Guy] neither sarengar nor barnabas have much other than what they have on them or carry

John Anstett so can we say 100 extra arrows?

John Anstett and an extra bow?

John Anstett just in case

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] That should be good

[Imari (Mike)] bob, is this trip going to be along a coast or out in deep sea?

John Anstett do we have a list yet?

[Guy] sarengars stuff is in rivers bend and as amercenary barnabas travels light

John Anstett on the site?

[Imari (Mike)] sure. you can fit 100 arrows and a bow in a trunk.

[Master] rivers

Marisu (TMO)] Oo! SHOPPING!

[Lisa] no

[Lisa] to john

[Imari (Mike)] okay. so theoretically imari and artiark could just fly themselves and pace the boat

[Lisa] just figuring out now and I haven't even formatted home base from al the appraisals

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] That would be great to scout as well

[Guy] there should also be space for artiark to land if need be

John Anstett bob is there a link to the new era?

[Lisa] will move everything we are taking from home base to party pack list later

[Imari (Mike)] while we're waiting that 21 weeks can anyone in the group make magic items?

Marisu (TMO)] (Miranda, did you want Marisu to take a look at that flute?)

Marisu (TMO)] (small chance she might be able to tell you a bit about it)

[Imari (Mike)] i've been wanting to make an amulet for artiark that does a permanent speak with animals in reverse so imari can speak to him. that'd be helpful for scouting

[Master] new map to show travel route

[Lisa] but if there are things we are buying or bringing separate from that home base list - just add them to the party pack page or list them here and I will transfer them over when i cleanup the pages

John Anstett (i am not gonna sell yet but sure

John Anstett I know what it does

[Imari (Mike)] one can scout one bank, the other the other bank

Marisu (TMO)] (it's not appraising, but more like legend lore)

TMO is receiving the map Base Map...

John Anstett I know where it is from

TMO has received the map Base Map.

TMO is receiving the map traveling Map...

TMO has received the map traveling Map.

[Lisa] and we are assuming that I have cast and enchanted Shur's new silvered bastard sword if tmo hasn't updated the sheet for it yet

Marisu (TMO)] Furthermore, bards have a 5% chance per experience level to identify the general purpose and function of any magical item. The bard need not handle the item but must examine it closely. Even if successful, the exact function of the item is not revealed, only its general nature.

[Lisa] I don't think I am at level to create magic items yet

[Master] on the traveling map 1 foot equals 1 mile

Marisu (TMO)] (I hadn't heard back anything about the sword, so hadn't updated anything)

[Master] yes the sword is done

[Guy] ill be back in a little while im going to run get my books

Marisu (TMO)] what was the enchantment added?

[Lisa] tmo - is that equivalent to casting detect magic?

Marisu (TMO)] Just +1, I assume?

[Master] plus 1

[Guy] should only take about 5-10 minutes

Marisu (TMO)] woohoo!

[John Anstett] has left the game on Sat Sep 20 15:11:40 EDT 2014

[Lisa] we won't leave without you :)

[Master] Miranda tell your Dad to log back in

[John Anstett] has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 15:12:19 EDT 2014

[John Anstett] is receiving the map Base Map...

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Identify Magic Item check:(d100) [1d100=61] 61 - ROLL FAILED against 20!!

[Imari (Mike)] so any thoughts on anything i said?

[John Anstett] has received the map Base Map.

[Lisa] do you need a detect magic cast?

John Anstett no

[Master] I think that you were right about clothing etc Mike

[Lisa] I can detect - just cannot dispel

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] ouch lvl 11 to make anything but scrolls or potions

[Master] the Art is needed

TMO is receiving the map Base Map...

[Master] you will have a place to fill up and impress people with

[Master] host parties, etc

TMO has received the map Base Map.

TMO is receiving the map traveling Map...

TMO has received the map traveling Map.

[Master] When you get to the city I have two houses for you to choose from as a group

[Master] for which residence you want to use while in the city

John Anstett we take both

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can the girls have a third trunk?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We have more things.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Jeeez here we go

[Master] yes to Lisa

[Master] grins

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] leave your curling iron. The hotel has one

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Galdek is only using one so that gives Marisu and I an extra one.

Marisu (TMO)] (bob, did you update Shur's sword on her sheet already?)

[Master] no to TMO

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We don't know for sure what they will have!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

John Anstett so you can make magic iweaponds?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] :)

Marisu (TMO)] (oh, I remember, it was quality blade, so I'd put the +1 in Mag Adj already)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] No one can till lvl 11

Marisu (TMO)] so no change there

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (no - queen gave Shur a scroll to enchant hers)

John Anstett ah

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] I'm gonna have to find me one of those :)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] I need a 2 handed sword that can hit magical creatures

Marisu (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Magic Item Summary - ADDED: Bastard Sword, +1 Silvered, Family blade, quality, silvered, enchanted, .

[Imari (Mike)] get an iron one

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (well if you can keep me alive for another 90K XP I can do that for you)

John Anstett that is my goal

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] LOL

[Imari (Mike)] or an iron/silver alloy. then you can hit most things.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] well that sounds easy enough

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] ah ok

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] didn't think about that

Marisu (TMO)] (So, Imari, going to enjoy travelling with Surkural and her silver sword? ;) )

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (leatherus will have to silver his sword when we get to the city)

Marisu (TMO)] (the magic pretty well overrides the silver, but it looks nice.)

[Imari (Mike)] imari's got a silver dagger.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (I'm ready when everyone else is... Unless we want to wait for 2 more days :)

Marisu (TMO)] (is that not a problem for a wereraven?)_

[Imari (Mike)] well i don't go around stabbing myself

[Branwyn (Lisa)] any gear you want to list?

[Imari (Mike)] it's her holy symbol, so she needs it to cast spells

[Imari (Mike)] we need a list of the number of potions and scrolls coming with us

[Branwyn (Lisa)] extra bow and 100 arrows - for general use or for Hoffman?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] We should have a stock of arrows in case we need to fire from the boat

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (all - I will move from home base to party pack later I promise)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (for now you can look at home base page)

John Anstett] ] Character sheet for [Hoffman? modified:

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (dont forget my vorpal 2 handed sword Lisa)

[Master] lol

John Anstett you named your sword lisa?

[Anstett MPA] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] please don't

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[Lisa] in general we carry ropes, grappling hook, extra sacks and a chest for extra loot.

John Anstett so

John Anstett lets hope they have a bank

[Lisa] we should make some torches so we don't have to use permalight everywhere

John Anstett hoffman has a couple

[Lisa] and can set things on fire

[Lisa] 24 torches

[Master] yes let's burn down the city, ;)

[Lisa] scrags trying to board

John Anstett but blame the greek

[Lisa] wraith ships following us

[Lisa] I remember our last river trip Bob

[Master] smile

[Lisa] toll dragon

[Imari (Mike)] well i assume the ship has the basics you need for running a ship, including lanterns and such

[Imari (Mike)] you do NOT EVER use open flame on a ship

[Master] yes

[Imari (Mike)] so permalight would actually be best

[Imari (Mike)] make a candle and put it in the shuttered lanters and you can dim it if you want

[Imari (Mike)] no fire hazards

[Lisa] hoffman has a bandana I believe and Indigo his belt buckle and we can make more if needed on the road

[Lisa] yes mom

[Master] chuckles

[Lisa] :)

[Imari (Mike)] how many characters are going?

John Anstett i have 2

[Imari (Mike)] minus my two. they won't take any trunks or anything.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] 2

[Master] Medoro moved 41'10".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 17'11".

[Lisa] 2

[Master] Regor the Mad moved 13'07".

[Master] Jilly moved 33'04".

[Master] M J Watson moved 15'06".

[Lisa] tmo has 3

[Lisa] MJ

[Lisa] jilly the delightful npc

[Master] everyone you can see on the base map

[Master] Jennivive

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

[Anstett MPA] I am back at the keyboard.

Mike is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] oh no! Jennevieve is not going

[Imari (Mike)] there's a city named flower power? really?

John Anstett sorry Jen no room for you

Mike has received the map Base Map.

[Imari (Mike)] let's stop there on the way and burn it to the ground

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] lol

[Master] sotry arc called that Mike not a city

[Master] and yes Jennivive is coming, or she can meet you there

[Imari (Mike)] so there's fourteen baggage carrying peoples

[Imari (Mike)] bring her

[Imari (Mike)] less mischief she can make if she's under thumb

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jennevive cannot be religious counsellor to the queen, place holder for Skull church and advisor to the ambassador

[Imari (Mike)] for now let's call it two trunks per person

[Master] nods she will not be at Skull Church

[Guy] back

[Master] grins the other two are a state of being, :)

Marisu (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Weapons - DELETED: Bastard Sword; one hand, null, Bastard Sword; one hand, null, null, 0, null, --, 1, +0, +0, +0, +0, -1, $atk, 0, +0, +0, +0, +1, $dmg, 1d8, 1d12, 1d8, null, null, null, null. DELETED: Bastard Sword; two hands, null, Bastard Sword; two hands, null, null, 0, null, --, 1, +0, +0, +0, +0, -1, $atk, 0, +0, +0, +0, +1, $dmg, 2d4, 2d8, 1d10, null, null, null, null. CHANGED: Short Bow -- Range: 50|100|150 (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- # Atks: 2 (--), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Profic Adj: -1 (+0),

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am taking one of Galdek's trunk spots

[Imari (Mike)] so that's 28 trunks of just personal effects. clothes, journal, shiney thing you put on your bedside table

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] ya thats a lot of positions to fill when she falls overboard

[Branwyn (Lisa)] LOL

[Imari (Mike)] and personal weapons/spell components

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] you would think it would just take a bucket of water and she would melt

[Imari (Mike)] bob, how many chests for 100,000 gp?

John Anstett heee heeh

[Master] zero

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] LOL

[Master] you have a bank letter

[Master] for Rivers Bend

John Anstett whew

[Imari (Mike)] and at river's bend we will need to load that onto the ship, yes?

[Master] that will work there and they will give you instructions for Dryads Lair

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] we need to do something with that letter

[Branwyn (Lisa)] in room scroll

[Imari (Mike)] okay, so no physical gold until dryad's lair

[Guy] 28 chests is 2800 lbs

[Master] not going to have piles and piles of gold

[Imari (Mike)] the room scroll is full of books

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I will cast waterbane on the scroll

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Not sure what but that's a big IOU. You're going to want to keep that one

[Branwyn (Lisa)] it can't hold a letter too?

[Imari (Mike)] that's where the library is. keep it safe and easy to transport

[Imari (Mike)] that's the single most valuable entity on this trip i'd guess. let's keep it in the scroll

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (how do we get money from rivers bend to dryad's lair?

[Master] bank letters

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (wire transfer?)

[Imari (Mike)] then the question, who in the group has their own abode here?

[Imari (Mike)] not just using a bunk in the bunkhouse set up?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] that letter. Says you are owed 100k from the queen's account

[Guy] sarengar does

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] fancy lil check

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (branwyn lives in tower, Indigo at orchard house)

[Imari (Mike)] also, how many household servants are here?

Anstett MPA has left the game on Sat Sep 20 15:31:35 EDT 2014

[Imari (Mike)] we should DEFINATELY take them

[Master] only WIdow Washburn

John Anstett sorry, add one dog

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn has jilly and we can't take widow washburn)

John Anstett for Mirana

[Master] Jilly takes care of Branwyn's place

[Master] or it would fall apart

[Imari (Mike)] okay. then we'll need to hire a couple more when we get there. widow washburn will be our steward

[Branwyn (Lisa)] 9she has to stay)

[Imari (Mike)] why?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (she takes care of orchard house it makes money)

[Imari (Mike)] so we have no servants?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (the orchards and all)

[Master] Jilly will be your stweard :)

[Imari (Mike)] yeah... no

[Master] or Marisu

[Master] or Shur

[Imari (Mike)] we'll have to hire some then to clean and cook at the least

[Master] or Galdek

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (for a barbarian you sure like to be waited on :) )

[Imari (Mike)] a personal aide to Bran would be good, too. manage her contacts and schedule

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jilly takes care of me

[Imari (Mike)] lisa, maybe you can start working on a new henchman we'll hire when we get there

[Master] LOL

Branwyn (Lisa) shakes her head

[Imari (Mike)] has no one read up about jefferson in france?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't want a host of people following me around.

[Imari (Mike)] first thing he did was set up a household to entertain with fancy silverware and a serving woman to impress

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This whole mess the Queen has done is torture in and of itself.

John Anstett so you do not want us following you to Dryads lair?

[Imari (Mike)] yes, but if you're going to do this, you better do it right.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Of course I want you there! I just don't want anyone lapping at my heels.

[Imari (Mike)] and you will need that one oddity that makes you unique and stand out, like his beaver pelt toupee

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's going to be bad enough with the whole Marquessa thing

[Imari (Mike)] i figure that's imari and galdek

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] I will stay out of your way for sure

[Guy] sad to say but mike is right

[Imari (Mike)] hey, i'm a bit of a student of history. ;)

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] you want to stand out, fly in ridding Artiark

[Guy] yeah but i hate having to agree with you on anything lol

[Master] grins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We can say that I'm indisposed and then I can travel around the city in disguise.

[Imari (Mike)] why?

[Master] this is exactly the sort of things that I want to see happening

[Branwyn (Lisa)] And I can go shopping and read and do all sorts of normal things.

[Guy] because its more fun to argue with you

[Guy] and i hate to say it but barnabas is going to be fairly recognizable as well

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] are we ready to cleck and be there?

[Imari (Mike)] so we should probably take those with a house hold's bedroom sets with us. best to feel comfortable in your own bed and with your own stuff

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I don't want to pack up my furniture

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sure some will come with the house.

[Imari (Mike)] then, is there any fancy/impressive furnishings that we already own?

[Master] the catapult?

[Master] ducks

[Branwyn (Lisa)] lol

[Imari (Mike)] i wouldn't count on it. and we'll need to buy some nice stuff for the common rooms

John Anstett we / she does not need to look rich

[Imari (Mike)] if you want to buy a manor house in the outskirts of the city we could set up the catapult and have room for Artiark

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm sure there is some nice villa from a nobleman that already has all the fancythings you are so craving.

John Anstett just well off

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not to worry Imari. it will all work out.

[Imari (Mike)] we're an ambassador. the more respect you garner on first impressions, the less you have to work to make people do your bidding

[Imari (Mike)] this isn't imari, it's me

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We're an ambassador?

[Imari (Mike)] bran is

[Imari (Mike)] and halfl the group is landed/titled peoples of drillian

John Anstett she will be impressive enough with this following

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Does anyone do an amabassador's bidding?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thought the only perk was diplomatic immunity.

[Guy] and some are recognizable by their nature

[Imari (Mike)] not sure what we're going to do there exactly, but we better be prepared to play the part. bob is taking us in a totally new direction with this one. i have a feeling we're going to need to change our methods of thinking to solve the problems we're going to encounter in an urban/political setting

[Imari (Mike)] pft. you watch game of thrones?

[Imari (Mike)] the prince of dorn was an ambassador who ended up on the small council advising the king

[Branwyn (Lisa)] yup - I am more of a ned stark girl

[Branwyn (Lisa)] oops - look what happened to him

[Master] lol

[Imari (Mike)] jefferson was an ambassador who arranged to have a nation win our war for us

John Anstett do you watch Legends?

[Master] yeah

[Imari (Mike)] ambassadors are powerful people if they do it right.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] so i should go, party and sleep with everyone :)

[Guy] they are also highly visible targets

[Branwyn (Lisa)] jeffersonian style

[Imari (Mike)] or they're clowns in the corner of the throne room who gets invited because they have to be invited if they screw up.

[Imari (Mike)] yes, yes they are.

[Imari (Mike)] which is where most of the party comes in.

[Imari (Mike)] i figure if we don't have a title and a job to do we're bodyguards

John Anstett do you want to pull a star wars?

[Imari (Mike)] protecting said visible targets

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I want to know hwo she died, posion or a knife in the back, etc.)

[Master] Ambassadors can give titles out

[Master] they speak for the crown

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (My son is up so I'm going to be in and out until my wife gets home)

[Guy] thats barnabas's job

John Anstett be good Eric

[Imari (Mike)] so let's pack up some of Bran's tower, including the catapult. it'll make a stir.

[Guy] thats what people expect of a myrmidon

[Branwyn (Lisa)] grrr

[Imari (Mike)] do we have more than 10 trunks worth of potions and scrolls?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] only the catapult then if there's room

[Guy] maybe we should invite regor to go with us lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] not the furniture

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he would melt when the sunlight hit him)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (go ahead and ask him!)

[Imari (Mike)] unless you've got some really kick ass furniture

[Imari (Mike)] then we put in the 28 trunks of personal stuff

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I did not purchase anything special)

[Master] she has furniture that has been used by a mage with ink on her fingers and Jilly to feed her

[Imari (Mike)] and that'll probably be about it. most of a ship's hold was filled with food and water for the journey. not sure of the numbers on that

[Imari (Mike)] so her furniture looks like a grade schooler's?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (whatever much it takes for home base stuff)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (probably another 10 trunks?)

[Guy] ok so we have about 4 tons of weight so far

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (give or take)

John Anstett if we are in a river, it should not be hard to refill

[Imari (Mike)] then when we get there we secure our funds at their bank, find a house in the outskirts, and furnish it, and clothe you all.

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Guy] so 48 chests so far?

[Imari (Mike)] yeah. let's figure another 10 trunks for random home stuff like john said

[Imari (Mike)] 48 chests, and a catapult

[Imari (Mike)] =P

[Branwyn (Lisa)] MJ's going to catch fish for us and we can make a bonfire at the back end of the boat to cook them up.

[Guy] ok so 4.2 tons

[Master] you can guess 12-24 miles per day in the Knarr going against the current as you will be

[Imari (Mike)] i doubt she'll be able to catch fish for the whole ship

Marisu (TMO)] (sail or row power?)

[Master] both

John Anstett she is gonna need a big net

[Master] pure sailing would be 36

[Imari (Mike)] just fyi, imari has a good travel spell for boats, hold weather pattern or soemthing like that

[Imari (Mike)] if we get a good wind at our backs she can keep it like that for 7 hours

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (nice)

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.ShipsAndWaterTravel

[Master] Knarr 12/8/6 8 12/6/6

[Imari (Mike)] imari and artiark can do some hunting to suppliment ship board supplies, but we'll need to bring stuff, not rely on feeding ourselves

Marisu (TMO)] (and all other boats in the area wonder why the weather suddenly turned against them)

[Master] 12 under sail 6 oared and sail, 6 oared

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (is there going to be room enough for us all to lie down and sleep?)

John Anstett sweet

[Imari (Mike)] sure. on top fo the provisions

[Master] cre of up to 12 and 8 passengers

[Imari (Mike)] that's how the jamestown settlers and pilgrims did it

[Imari (Mike)] you stack the hold up to about 4' from the top deck, then you crawl over it and lay down to sleep

[Imari (Mike)] most of your awake time will be spent up on deck since there's no room in the hold

Marisu (TMO)] sounds comfy

Marisu (TMO)] when is shuffleboard?

Branwyn (Lisa) grabs extra blankets

[Master] chuckles at both

[Imari (Mike)] yeah, not at all, but that's how real sailing was done. no crazy big rooms to sleep in like hollywood makes it look

John Anstett hammock, we need hammocks

[Guy] we taking any horses?

[Master] 1

[Imari (Mike)] imari and friend will probably sleep up in the crow's nest

Marisu (TMO)] literally so, in this case

[Imari (Mike)] artiark can bed down on the front end of the ship

John Anstett smiles

[Imari (Mike)] i wish someone else could ride him. that would double our scouting ability

[Master] a Knarr is about 75 feet long

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we are taking Zephyr?)

[Master] sure why not

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'm not cleaning up horse pee puddles

[Branwyn (Lisa)] just an FYI :)

Marisu (TMO)] (that's what the rookie is for, right? ;) )

[Master] chuckles

John Anstett] ] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige? modified:

[Imari (Mike)] apparently she'll be fishing

[Guy] ok so we are looking at somewhere around 8-9 tons and thats including people and provisions for everybody

[Imari (Mike)] so we ready to get going?

[Guy] 10 tons tops if we add extra provisions

[Master] and a Knarr can hold 50

[Imari (Mike)] what is the tonnage on the ship?

[Imari (Mike)] lol

[Imari (Mike)] well, then anyone want to bring enough rocks to build our own house?

[Master] have any trade goods you want to roll for on the trading table

[Master] grins

[Master] for those who have played Traveller

[Imari (Mike)] that's not a bad idea

John Anstett bulbs?

Marisu (TMO)] (put the catapult together and launch rocks at the coast!)

[Imari (Mike)] does the area have any main exports?

[Master] ghouls

John Anstett tulip bulbs

[Imari (Mike)] and especially any luxury exports?

[Imari (Mike)] they'd make good gifts

[Master] none in this area tulip bulbs would be from the west about a week

Marisu (TMO)] hey, we could detour and go visit Doeskin if you wanted

[Guy] hmm now thats something to think about adding

John Anstett are we stopping by the miller

[Master] he is the oppostie directin also

[Guy] a ballista would come in handy

John Anstett can we take some of the mist with us so we do not get home sick

John Anstett or maybe we cansell it

Marisu (TMO)] (Marisu's quite happy to be back out of it again. Her home isn't in it)

Marisu (TMO)] (she's been all glum and depressed, couldn't you tell? ;) )

[Imari (Mike)] seriously. the mist is crap

[Imari (Mike)] so girls, pack up your shit and let's get going

John Anstett ok, ready to leave

[Imari (Mike)] you can take extra baggage, yay

[Master] and DING that is the end of one full game session already

[Master] onto part two

[Master] so grab a drink, etc

[Master] I am saving the chat log to this point and posting it on the site

[Branwyn (Lisa)] should we log out?

[Master] and any last mintue details then heading out on the wagons

[Master] nope

[Master] not unless you want to

John Anstett code?

[Master] the place where I know I copied it tll

John Anstett ah

Marisu (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified:

[Master] so the first four hours are up on the site now

[Master] in case you need to review anything etc

[Imari (Mike)] lol

[Imari (Mike)] a whole gaming session to pack

[Master] when every one is ready to go then we start off on the wagons towards Portown

[Master] and plan a lot of things

[Master] you did very well

[Master] I thought it would take more time than that actually

Marisu (TMO)] (couldn't have told us about the new mission before training. Ilero would've got Information Gathering instead. :P )

[Master] grins

[Master] but there is time to do things

John Anstett I sent off my traveling priest

[Master] so you are heading off into the swamps by rough trails

[Master] it will take four days to get there

[Guy] hey bob i notice there is still only 1 post on the insult forum

[Master] that is up to you and Mike apparently

[Master] so when everyone is ready to head out let me know

[Master] and we will start off on that

John Anstett ready

Marisu (TMO)] (I think mine are all updated)

Marisu (TMO)] (Ilero's thac0 might need updating)

[Guy (to Mike only)] that was an awesome night

Marisu (TMO)] (nope, it's good)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] oops - have to memorize spells

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] I'm ready. still here and out

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] but ready to go

[Imari (Mike) (to Guy only)] yeah, but this guy isn't an insulter. just a beat your head in er

John Anstett] ] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige? modified: Spells - CHANGED: Armor -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Continual Light - Wizard -- # Memorized: 0 (+0), CHANGED: Fly -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 3 (+0), CHANGED: Mirror Image -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Web -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1 -- Current: 0 (4). CHANGED: 2 -- Current: 0 (2). CHANGED: 3 -- Current: 0 (1).

[Master] John you can let Miranda know what is happening for when she wants to log in

[Imari (Mike)] ready to get moving

John Anstett k

[Imari (Mike)] imari will fly artiark in human form unless otherwise stated

[Guy (to Mike only)] i dont think we could top that one if we tried

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Chaos -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Fireball -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Manyjaws -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Maximillian's Stony Grasp -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Otto's Silver Tongue -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Read Magic -- # Memorized: 0 (+0), CHANGED: Shocking Grasp -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Bigby's Interposing Hand -- # Memorized: 1 (+0),

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Spellls for day meorized and ready)

[Master] OK

Marisu (TMO)] Ilero will stay away from the rails

[Master] so you are heading out on the morning of the 22

[Master] sorry the 23rd

[Master] Time of Day: 07:00 AM. Day 23 Be ___ se, Bel {Mid Fall} 23rd, 344 SKR.

[Master] after spending the previous day packing and organizing

Marisu (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified: Combat - Max Hit Points:: CHANGED: 16 (12).

Branwyn (Lisa) looks back at her tower sadly

[Master] plodding along the path

Marisu (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Ilero]] modified: Weapon Proficiencies - DELETED: Punching, .

[Jilly (Master)] This is so exciting Indigo!

[Jilly (Master)] This is a great adventure

TMO is receiving the map Base Map...

[Jilly (Master)] I wish I had started going with you on adventures sooner

TMO has received the map Base Map.

TMO is receiving the map traveling Map...

TMO has received the map traveling Map.

[Jilly (Master)] I am sure it would have been a great time

[Indigo (Lisa)] You were too little back then

[Jilly (Master)] you are little

[Jilly (Master)] they don't stop you

[Jilly (Master)] but that is ok

Shurkural (TMO)] I never been to Dryad's Lair before. Oughtta be fun, don'tcha think?

[Indigo (Lisa)] I meant older little

[Jilly (Master)] I am just happy to be able to come

[Indigo (Lisa)] younger little

[Jilly (Master)] you cannot be younger and older

[Jilly (Master)] you sound like Ancien

[Indigo (Lisa)] He doesn't talk. He rumbles.

[Jilly (Master)] how many houses do you think there are in Dryads Lair

[Jilly (Master)] I bet there are more than a hundred!

[Jilly (Master)] can you imagine!

[Jilly (Master)] (someone can make three encounter rolls please)

[Indigo (Lisa)] It'll probably be like Loosend but instead of churches there will be houses

John Anstett Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=2] 2

[Imari (Mike)] (3d20) [3d20=20,11,4] 35

[Imari (Mike)] does a 35 mean we get an encounter?

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Jilly (Master)] do you really think that Dryads Lair is bigger than Loosened

[Jilly (Master)] that would be amazing, AMAZING

[Jilly (Master)] wow

[Imari (Mike)] remember imari is scouting

[Sarengar (Guy)] actually Indigo it will be more like Rivers Bend than Loosend

[Jilly (Master)] that would be fun to see

[Indigo (Lisa)] Probably, but Jilly's never been to Rivers Bend so she wouldn't understand.

[Jilly (Master)] isn't that the bend in the river that Hoffman was talking about?

[Sarengar (Guy)] she will soon see

[Indigo (Lisa)] Yup.

[Jilly (Master)] but you went there

[Jilly (Master)] I heard all about how you won the regatta that year

[Jilly (Master)] you were famous!

John Anstett were

[Jilly (Master)] Sarengar and Indiog

[Jilly (Master)] well I guess you are famous still

[Jilly (Master)] do you think they will have a parade when you come back?

[Jilly (Master)] that would be nice,

[Jilly (Master)] we should get dressed up for that

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I was there

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sarengar is but they have a lot of regattas so you are only regatta famous for a short time

TMO is receiving the map Base Map...

[Sarengar (Guy)] probably not since i dont plan on letting anybody know im back

TMO has received the map Base Map.

TMO is receiving the map traveling Map...

TMO has received the map traveling Map.

Shurkural (TMO)] (curse my habit of double clicking!)

[Master] (and three encounter rolls for the night please

Hoffman ([John Anstett]) (to Master only)] did you see my roll?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=9] 9

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=4] 4

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=1] 1

[Master] and there we go

[Master] so watches please

[Master] campng out

[Indigo (Lisa)] (john has to stop rolling if we have 3 encounters)

[Sarengar (Guy)] barnabas is on first watch and sarengar is on 3rd

[Indigo (Lisa)] (branwyn on 1st and Indigo second)

Marisu (TMO)] probably work best to have Marisu on 1, Ilero on 2, and Shur on 3, for my group.

Marisu (TMO)] (and my OTHER 6 characters will stay in an Inn)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Miranda on third, hoffman on second

[Indigo (Lisa)] (imari and galdek?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (eric is away?)

[Master] Jilly moved 76'09".

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we have a ton of people here!)

Marisu (TMO)] (no Who's on First jokes?)

[Imari (Mike)] so we have 3 on each watch?

[Master] Galdek moved 23'04".

[Master] M J Watson moved 22'08".

Marisu (TMO)] (no Who's on First jokes?)

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 27'07".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 32'10".

Marisu (TMO)] (no Who's on First jokes?)

[Master] Barnabas Stone moved 27'02".

[Master] [Marisu]] moved 20'11".

[Master] Branwyn moved 15'06".

Marisu (TMO)] (no Who's on First jokes?)

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 17'09".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 24'03".

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 16'03".

Marisu (TMO)] (no Who's on First jokes?)

Lisa is receiving the map swamp...

[Master] Indigo moved 20'08".

[Master] Leatherus moved 14'10".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 17'08".

[Master] Sarengar moved 10'01".

Lisa has received the map swamp.

[Imari (Mike)] my chat is wigging out

Marisu (TMO)] (no Who's on First jokes?)

Marisu (TMO)] (no Who's on First jokes?)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] should I panic that it is repeating?

[Imari (Mike)] keeps jumping up and down with each movement message

Marisu (TMO)] (no Who's on First jokes?)

Marisu (TMO)] (no Who's on First jokes?)

Marisu (TMO)] (no Who's on First jokes?)

[Imari (Mike)] and tmo is broken

Marisu (TMO)] (no Who's on First jokes?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] boot tmo

TMO has left the game on Sat Sep 20 16:25:49 EDT 2014

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] good call

[Master] testing again

Guy has left the game on Sat Sep 20 16:27:01 EDT 2014

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] recevied

[Master] and Lis?

[Indigo (Lisa)] good for me

[Master] ok

Eric has left the game on Sat Sep 20 16:27:51 EDT 2014

TMO has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 16:27:52 EDT 2014

TMO is receiving the map swamp...

Guy has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 16:27:54 EDT 2014

Guy is receiving the map swamp...

[Master] Becasue Eric did not answer booting him out

[Master] just in case

Guy has received the map swamp.

TMO has received the map swamp.

[Master] so watches are set?

[Guy] ok lets try this again

[Guy] i think so

[Imari (Mike)] i guess imari can do second?

[TMO] (I'd ask the Who's on First question again, but I don't want to get booted)

[TMO] :D

[Master] chuckels

[Imari (Mike)] is that the low one? i couldn't read who was on what watch with all the screwups

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] no wacth is low now

[Master] John you know who is on which? assign everyone a place please

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Ilero]] moved 11'05".

[Master] and tell me who is on the third watch

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Aunt Jennevive moved 11'03".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] M J Watson moved 32'11".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Barnabas Stone moved 16'09".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Galdek moved 5'05".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Sarengar moved 23'02".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Jilly moved 35'07".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Shurkural]] moved 40'07".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Miranda Paige]] moved 37'02".

[Guy] sarengar shur and miranda

[Guy] that was the last i saw as far as 3 watch

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Sarengar moved 11'04".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] that is what I had

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] not sure about Jen

[Master] very well, and John is your Miranda near the screen?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] no sorry

[Master] no worries just checking

[Master] so on the late night watch on the 23rd

[Master] early morning on the 24th

[Hydra (Master)] crunch crunch crunch through the undergrowth

[Master] Hydra moved 2'07".

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

[Miranda Paige]] ([John Anstett]) sistens

[Master] Hydra: Initiative: ((d10+10+)+20) [1d10=2] 32 [MODIFIED (+20)]

[Imari (Mike)] hail hydra!

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] [Miranda Paige]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=7] 17

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=3] 13

[Imari (Mike)] Galdek: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=1] 11

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=2] 10

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=6] 15

[Hydra (Master)] now let us see what happens when I click next on teh combat tracker

[Hydra (Master)] if people get booted I will turn off the combat tracker when everyone gets back in

[Master] ROUND: 1

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] that is a small hydra

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: [Hoffman]]

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] (no reason to roll yet?)

[Imari (Mike)] well i can' tget to imari

Eric has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 16:35:21 EDT 2014

Eric is receiving the map swamp...

[Indigo (Lisa)] (was I supposed to roll init?)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Galdek

Eric has received the map swamp.

Shurkural (TMO)] Hail Balloon Hydra?

[Eric] guess i dropped when away

[Hydra (Master)] Imari is on Art, Art can drop her

[Eric] oh goodie

[Indigo (Lisa)] (klooge had issues)

[Hydra (Master)] there you go Mike

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=8] 18

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Leatherus: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=9] 18

[Hydra (Master)] and Lisa should roll Init to know when to attempt to wake up

Shurkural (TMO)] (are they both on 3rd watch?)

[Eric] I am back at the keyboard.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] oh

John Anstett [Miranda Paige]] targets Hydra. Distance: 100'08"

[Hydra (Master)] chuckles at TMO

[Indigo (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=9] 17

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] were we sleeping

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=10] 8 [MODIFIED (-10)]

[Hydra (Master)] one of them could be

Shurkural (TMO)] (most of us were)

[Imari (Mike)] Imari: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=8] 18

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (what watch?)

[Hydra (Master)] third

[Indigo (Lisa)] (eric didn't pick watches so one of his characters could be awake)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (then Tristan would be up)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (lol no just Tristan always sleeps first)

[Master] so Indigo can make his con check

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: CON check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] and hoffman as well

[Master] then galdek can make his check

[Imari (Mike)] which check?

[Imari (Mike)] to wake?

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sarengar (Guy)] con

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: CON check: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Imari (Mike)] Galdek: CON check: (d20) [1d20=16] 16 - ROLL FAILED against 15!!

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Sarengar (Guy)] Barnabas Stone: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=8] 17

[Master] so what is Shur doing with her action this watch?

Shurkural (TMO)] (does she know there's a threat?)

[Master] yes she is awake

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett]) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified:

Shurkural (TMO)] (nobody has attacked?)

[Master] nope

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett]) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Notes - CHANGED.

[Sarengar (Guy)] nobody whose awake is up til now lol

[Master] just hearing the crunching through the brush

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Sucks to be first up)

Shurkural (TMO)] (she'll run that way)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (whole combat decision is yours)

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 44'04".

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett]) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige]] modified: Notes - CHANGED.

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Short Bow:: is now ARMED.

Shurkural (TMO)] (did I get her move right?)

[Master] yes

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Sarengar

[Master] she can get one attack still

Shurkural (TMO)] then she will

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar moved 46'11".

[Guy] Sarengar targets Hydra. Distance: 55'03"

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Hydra. Distance: 56'09"

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Short Bow: ((15-(d20))-1-2) [1d20=13] -1 [MODIFIED BY RANGE INCREMENT (-2)] [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Hydra (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Damage v L: Arrow; Flight: (1d6) [1d6=4] 4 added to: Hydra

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Heavy Crossbow: (14-(d20+1)) [1d20=12] 1. HITS Hydra (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Hydra's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 52 (-4) - Lightly Wounded

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Damage v L: Crossbow Bolt: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=6] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Hydra

[Master] Hydra's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 45 (-7) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Barnabas Stone

[Sarengar (Guy)] Barnabas Stone: CON check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: Branwyn

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Tristan Elaire modified:

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: CON check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 13!!

Branwyn (Lisa) rolls over and grumbles

[Master] INIT: 17 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] [Miranda Paige]] moved 7'09".

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] [Miranda Paige]] moved 48'02".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Imari

[Imari (Mike)] Imari: CON check: (d20) [1d20=9] 9 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Mike] Imari targets Hydra. Distance: 81'10"

[Imari (Mike)] Imari moved 25'10".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Leatherus modified: Armor - Armor Bonus:: CHANGED: -7 (-6).

[Imari (Mike)] Imari: Attack: Short Bow: (16-(d20+3)) [1d20=10] 3. HITS Hydra (AC FINAL: 5)!!! NOTE: Not available.

[Imari (Mike)] Imari: Damage v L: Short Bow: (1d6) [1d6=6] 6 added to: Hydra

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Leatherus

[Master] Hydra's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 39 (-6) - Moderately Wounded

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Leatherus: CON check: (d20) [1d20=13] 13 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Imari (Mike)] i forgot what a pain combat is. i hope table top streamlines some of this

[Master] it will some of this

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Leatherus moved 35'00".

[Master] INIT: 18 GOING: Tristan Elaire

Shurkural (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=2] 10

[Master] but others it remains to be seen

Anstett MPA has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 16:50:07 EDT 2014

Anstett MPA is receiving the map swamp...

Anstett MPA has received the map swamp.

[Master] Miranda you can roll to see if you wake up

Shurkural (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=4] 13

[Master] and then you can attack next round

Shurkural (TMO)] (I forgot to do them. will roll for them next round)

[Master] and Tristan is up

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire casts a spell against : Spiritual Hammer: I summon forth a magical hammer which flies around and hits things for (3+6) 9 rounds.

[Eric] Tristan Elaire targets Hydra. Distance: 72'07"

[Anstett MPA] M J Watson: CON check: (d20) [1d20=12] 12 - ROLL FAILED against 11!!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire: Attack: Spiritual Morning Star: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 1. HITS Hydra (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] large right?

[Master] yes

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire: Damage v L: Spiritual Morning Star: ((1d6+1)+1) [1d6=1] 3 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Hydra

[Anstett MPA] M J Watson: Initiative: (d10+10++1) [1d10=2] 13

[Master] Hydra's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (-3) - Moderately Wounded

[Master] INIT: 32 GOING: Hydra

[Master] Hydra moved 36'04".

[Master] Hydra targets Leatherus. Distance: 5'10"

[Master] Hydra: Attack: Natural Attack: (12-(d20+0)) [1d20=7] 5. MISSES Leatherus (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Hydra: Attack: Natural Attack: (12-(d20+0)) [1d20=18] -6. HITS Leatherus (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Master] Hydra: Attack: Natural Attack: (12-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] -4. HITS Leatherus (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Master] Hydra: Attack: Natural Attack: (12-(d20+0)) [1d20=16] -4. HITS Leatherus (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Master] Hydra: Attack: Natural Attack: (12-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] -2. HITS Leatherus (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Master] Hydra: Attack: Natural Attack: (12-(d20+0)) [1d20=6] 6. MISSES Leatherus (AC FINAL: 2).

[Master] Hydra: Attack: Natural Attack: (12-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] -1. HITS Leatherus (AC FINAL: 2)!!!

[Master] Hydra: Damage v SM: Natural Attack: (1d8) [1d8=4] 4 added to: Leatherus

[Master] Hydra: Damage v SM: Natural Attack: (1d8) [1d8=1] 1 added to: Leatherus

[Master] Hydra: Damage v SM: Natural Attack: (1d8) [1d8=5] 5 added to: Leatherus

[Master] Hydra: Damage v SM: Natural Attack: (1d8) [1d8=3] 3 added to: Leatherus

[Master] Hydra: Damage v SM: Natural Attack: (1d8) [1d8=5] 5 added to: Leatherus

[Master] Leatherus's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-18) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] INIT: 8 GOING: Indigo

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] ouch

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 45'01".

Shurkural (TMO)] (that's actually pretty low for 5d8 damage)

[Lisa] Indigo targets Hydra. Distance: 5'05"

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] ya i know

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (That could have been ugly)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=7] 3 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hydra (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett]) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Hoffman]] modified: Temporary Modifiers - ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: ADDED: +5.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hydra

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=9] 1 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hydra (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Short Sword: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hydra

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=18] -8 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hydra (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v SM: Goblin Sword: ((1d6)+3+3) [1d6=4] 10 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Hydra

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Master] Hydra's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 6 (-30) - Massively Wounded

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (I figured I'd take the beating)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (just didnt expect that much)

Shurkural (TMO)] [Ilero]]: CON check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Shurkural]] (TMO) wakes up, gets up, puts on glove

Shurkural (TMO)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is now ARMED.

Shurkural (TMO)] (that would be Ilero)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Leatherus modified: Armor - AC FINAL:: CHANGED: 1 (2).

Shurkural (TMO)] (no attack this round, I presume?)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to Master only)] never changed from the new armor. Didnt save me any health

[Master] INIT: 10 GOING: [Hoffman]]

John Anstett [Hoffman]] targets Hydra. Distance: 28'11"

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 29'09".

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=3] 6 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Hydra (AC FINAL: 5).

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=4] 5 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hydra (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=2] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Hydra

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=19] -10 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Hydra (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Hydra

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Galdek

[Master] Hydra's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -7 (-13) - Dying

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to Lisa only)] i haven't played a warrior in a long time.. if you get 3/2 attacks how many is the first round? 1 then the 2?

[Master] Combat has finished.

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett]) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Hoffman]] modified:

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to Eric only)] Indigo always had 3 on odd numbered rounds

[Marisu]] (TMO) snoozes.

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) checks to see if it is regenerating

Branwyn (Lisa) rolls over glad she never actually stood up

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to Master only)] do you get 2 the first round or 1 if you get 3/2 attacks?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Observation check: (d20) [1d20=8] 8 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 14!!

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 100. Next level in 54958.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 100. Next level in 8622.

[Master] Leatherus XP award: 100. Next level in 1819.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 100. Level-up!

[Master] Indigo XP award: 100. Next level in 30944.

[Master] Jilly XP award: 100. Next level in 0.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 200. Next level in 36398.

[Master] Tristan Elaire XP award: 200. Next level in 2421.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 200. Next level in 91602.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 100. Next level in 1622.

[Master] Barnabas Stone XP award: 200. Next level in 54748.

[Master] Aunt Jennevive XP award: 100. Next level in 0.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 200. Next level in 118690.

[Master] M J Watson XP award: 100. Next level in 0.

[Master] Galdek XP award: 100. Next level in 4400.

[Master] Imari XP award: 200. Next level in 45542.

Marisu (TMO)] (apparently I didn' fix Shur's xp)

[Master] and that is the evening

[Master] we need three more rolls for the day time traveling

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=14] 14

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d20) [1d20=12] 12

Marisu (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Short Bow -- Armed: true (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Range: 50|100|150 (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- # Atks: 2 (--), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Profic Adj: -1 (+0), Class Levels - Character Level: (L) : CHANGED: 6 (5). Personal Information - Next Level:: CHANGED: 75000 (36000).

[Master] one more

[Anstett MPA] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=4] 4

[Master] ok

[Master] so the night of the 24

[Master] three rolls please

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d20) [1d20=13] 13

[Anstett MPA] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=5] 5

[Master] 1 more

[Anstett MPA] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=18] 18

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Tristan Elaire modified:

[Master] ok the morning of the 25th

[Master] three rolls please

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d20) [1d20=19] 19

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (I'll use 2 orisons on Leathrus for 18 hp

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Roll #1: (d2) [1d2=1] 1

[Master] ok

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (guy and mirands rolling great!)

[Master] yes to Tristan

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d20) [1d20=14] 14

[Master] Leatherus's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 36 (8) - Unharmed

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((john is not allowed to roll anymore lol))

[Master] and mid day on the 25th

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (john? not so much)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (i thought we wanted encounters)

[Anstett MPA] lol

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] 1 rolled a d2 Lisa

[Anstett MPA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] ya we do

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (if we wanted encounters we would have tmo do all the rolling)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] lol

Marisu (TMO)] 0:)

John Anstett bob ignore my roll

[Master] as you are traveling along

[Master] DOH

[Master] ok someone can roll again then

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d20) [1d20=5] 5

[Master] good enough for e

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Leatherus modified: Combat - Current Hit Points:: CHANGED: 46 (36).

[Master] you are traveling along

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to Master only)] not sure why but it doesnt save my HP from leveling

[Master] and up ahead you see a large brown small hut

[Master] that seems to be moving

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to Master only)] just changed it again

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (it's a witch!)

John Anstett AAAAAAAH!!!!!!

Marisu (TMO)] (large brown small hut?)

[Anstett MPA] I am away from the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (LOL)

[Master] Leatherus: No adjustments made.

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((is the hut walking around on chicken legs?)))

[Master] no is low to the ground

[Master] Giant Snapping Turtle #2 moved 8'07".

[Master] Giant Snapping Turtle #2 moved 17'06".

Marisu (TMO)] (soup's on!)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (oh goodie)

John Anstett marching order?

[Imari (Mike)] well at least we're awake this time

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((nobody got the reference????))

John Anstett or is it so slow

[Master] I did

John Anstett (that is not funny Guy)

[Imari (Mike)] let's just go around it

Marisu (TMO)] (baba yaga)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Leatherus will always be in the front (or atleast one of the front)

Marisu (TMO)] (Ilero is if he's scouting, otherwise probably trailing the group watching behind)

[Master] it will be hard to go around easily

[Master] will ahve to back track

[Sarengar (Guy)] lets just let it pass

[Master] this is a gigantic thing

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (Is Imari scouting in the sky?)

[Master] 15 to 20 foot arcoss

[Master] yes

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] do you think it will attack Branwyn?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Attack: Two-Handed Sword:: is now ARMED.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (forgot a comma)

[Master] I think it would attack anyone, grins

[Sarengar (Guy) (to Master only)] can i try a survival roll to help with this?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] you know a cook turtle spell right, Branwyn?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] We can see if it keeps moving past...

[Master (to Guy only)] you can always try

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] No reason to try and poke it

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] unless it attacks us first

[Sarengar (Guy) (to GM only)] Sarengar: Survival check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 12!!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (is it moving?)

Marisu (TMO)] Hye has Hand. Can poke easy. Want see?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (LOL)

[Master] yes slowly down the path towards you

Ilero (TMO)] Hye has Hand. Can poke easy. Want see?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (well that's not good)

[Master] you can outwalk it

[Master] in the water would be a different thing

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Hoffman starts heading to frnt of group

[Sarengar (Guy) (to Master only)] any luck?sent the roll just to you

[Master] Sarengar know that if you are going to go after this you need to keep it away from the water where it is much more agile

[Imari (Mike)] let's just blast it with fire!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (if it is on the surface than we atleast stand a chance)

[Master] it is on land

[Master] trying to get from channel to channel but it is a long way

[Master] will take it a few hours to do that

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] If we are going to attack we should try and ambush it

[Sarengar (Guy)] if we just let it go on its way we will be ok, if we have to fight it then keep it out of the water

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] hid in the bushes

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] hide

[Sarengar (Guy)] are we in any rush?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] It doesnt' appear to see us yet

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (I thought it turned right to us?)

Ilero (TMO)] (is it ahead of us on the path?)

[Master] yes

[Sarengar (Guy)] we can always make up time on the ship

[Master] coming down the path towards you at a very slow pace

[Ilero]] (TMO) grins.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So if we give it a wide berth and keep going it might be fine.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (test)

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=94] 94 - ROLL FAILED against 90!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=85] 85 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

[Sarengar (Guy)] we should be fine yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Does the quantity of stuff that is going along with us affect that at all?

[Master] yes to LIsa

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] I can lay down a field of caltrops

[Master] you have a huge ammount of stuff

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 45'01".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Have it walk through them

[Master] a total of a dozen wagons or so

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I think we need to kill it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes making it hard to hide and/or dodge and weave)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] sorry turtle but you have to go

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] I can make a field 90 square yards

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] it takes 6 damage per step

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] I can center it on it

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] soften up the underbelly yes

[Master] or you have to go back and head a different ways

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) guards the caster

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] Ilero is going to try on jump on its shell from behind.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] they will dissapear in an hour... so we will still have to wait

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Or Bran can just fry it

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] either way

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Or i can try blinding it with light

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] but we need to do something soon

[Master] Giant Snapping Turtle #2 moved 4'09".

Ilero (TMO) (to Master only)] let me know when he can move again. not sure how long they'regoing to discuss

[Master (to TMO only)] you can go anytime you want, it moves very slow

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Can we just go up to where Ilero is and just keep going?

John Anstett [Hoffman]] targets Giant Snapping Turtle #2. Distance: 40'08"

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 44'11".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It's going pretty slow

[Imari (Mike)] i'll just fly around until i see you do something

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Long Bow: (13-(d20+1)) [1d20=2] 10. MISSES Giant Snapping Turtle #2 (AC FINAL: 0).

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Long Bow: (13-(d20+1)) [1d20=17] -5. HITS Giant Snapping Turtle #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (can we take the wagons off the road?)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Long Bow: ((1d1-1)+3) [1d1=1] 3 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Giant Snapping Turtle #2

[Master] Giant Snapping Turtle #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 77 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (LOL that works)

[Master] not really to Eric

[Master] it is swampy and a mess

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Thats what i figured

[Master] you would have to spin them around and move them back

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 45'04".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well now you got him angry.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ,:)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire casts a spell against : Caltrops: I summon forth caltrops for (6) 6 turns.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] turn arround soft shell

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] I will center them on the turtle

[Master] 90 yards?

[Master] 270 feet

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (does that mean we can't get closer or we will step on them?)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] They are max but I don't need to be that large

Ilero (TMO)] (at the range we're at, we'd be standing in the caltrops)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] They are calvary ones

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] so foot soldiers wont take damage

[Imari (Mike)] is it kind of a free round for us here?

[Imari (Mike)] imari will cast if she has the chance to

Anstett MPA has left the game on Sat Sep 20 17:22:05 EDT 2014

[Master] yes to Mike

[Master] your movement is reduced to 1/4

[Master] to move through without damage

Ilero (TMO)] (what is the save to mvoe faster?)

[Imari (Mike)] Imari casts a spell against : Spiritual Hammer: I summon forth a magical hammer which flies around and hits things for (3+7) 10 rounds.

[Master] except for Art obbiously

[Master] checking for that TMO

[Master] I think it is a dex check

Ilero (TMO)] (grins)

[Imari (Mike)] so she will fly low enough to hit the turtle

[Imari (Mike)] i think the length of the chat log migh tbe causeing some lag problems

Anstett MPA has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 17:24:00 EDT 2014

Guy has left the game on Sat Sep 20 17:24:00 EDT 2014

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] 87

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (so if the caltrops turn out to be a bad idea sorry. just wanted to try them finally)

Anstett MPA has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 17:24:08 EDT 2014

[Imari (Mike)] i wonder if after this you shouldn't save and clear it off

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] this is the one time

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] hey

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: DEX check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] 87

Anstett MPA has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 17:24:26 EDT 2014

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] hey

Guy has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 17:24:36 EDT 2014

Guy is receiving the map swamp...

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Move Silently check:(d100) [1d100=50] 50 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] [Ilero]]: Hide in Shadows check:(d100) [1d100=77] 77 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 90!!

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] 87

Anstett MPA has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 17:24:45 EDT 2014

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] hey

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] They will disappear in an hour

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]] moved 38'04".

Guy has received the map swamp.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Tumbling check: (d20) [1d20=20] 20 - ROLL FAILED against 17!!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] or if dispelled

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] that too

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] 87

[Master] not able to dispel

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] wow

[Master] and no need to save actually TMO

[Ilero]] (TMO) runs up behind the turtle, as silently as possible, going around the caltrops, and tries to climb up on the turtle's back.

[Master] Man sized can move without problem on foot

Anstett MPA has left the game on Sat Sep 20 17:25:41 EDT 2014

Anstett MPA has left the game on Sat Sep 20 17:25:45 EDT 2014

Anstett MPA has left the game on Sat Sep 20 17:25:50 EDT 2014

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] hey

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] um

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] 87

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] what's up with MJ

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (oh boy)

Anstett MPA has left the game on Sat Sep 20 17:26:02 EDT 2014

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] anyone else getting that?

Ilero (TMO)] (yup)

Ilero (TMO)] The Anstetts are having some sort of problem

[Master] closed her out all togetehr

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (ok just checking)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (wow blackballed... rought)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (she is trying to shut down and re log in)

[Master] chuckles

[Master] and so anyone can walk through there to get them

[Master] but the wagons are stuck for now

[Master] until the spell duration is over

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (let me know when Hoffman can go again)

[Master] everyone can go once

[Master] then the turtle can react

Anstett MPA has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 17:27:31 EDT 2014

Anstett MPA is receiving the map swamp...

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (he was gonna jump on the turtle back but know it just looks like a band wagoner)

Ilero (TMO)] (did Ilero make it?)

Anstett MPA has received the map swamp.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we are stuck in a mine field? not understanding the situation)

[Master] Giant Snapping Turtle #2 moved 3'00".

[Master] Giant Snapping Turtle #2 targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 0'04"

[Guy] how far can we move?

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 5'09".

[Master] normal movelent on foot

[Leatherus (Eric)] (they are calvary sized caltrops.. Big

[Master] yes to Lisa

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] we have an hour to kill and eat

[Guy] Barnabas Stone moved 47'02".

[Master] the calvary caltrops are there

[Leatherus (Eric)] (you can easily see them and avoid them.. Large can not)

[Guy] Barnabas Stone targets Giant Snapping Turtle #2. Distance: 2'08"

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] littleraly

[Master] you can walk around them,

Ilero (TMO)] (Too bad, looks like it noticed him on its back)

Ilero (TMO)] (was looking forward to a nice peaceful ride)

[Master] anyone else attacking it?

[Leatherus (Eric)] Leatherus moved 39'06".

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] M J Watson moved 30'02".

[Guy] Barnabas Stone: Attack: Warhammer - two handed: ((14-(d20+1))+3+1) [1d20=13] 4 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Giant Snapping Turtle #2 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Guy] Barnabas Stone: Attack: Warhammer - two handed: ((14-(d20+1))+3+1) [1d20=11] 6 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Giant Snapping Turtle #2 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Eric] Leatherus targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 4'01"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (i guess fireball is out of the question)

[Eric] Leatherus no longer targets [Ilero]].

[Imari (Mike)] i can't, i set up my spell

Ilero (TMO)] (oh, you could still cast it, Branwyn, if you really wanted to)

[Leatherus (Eric)] the turtle is under the caltorps

[Leatherus (Eric)] cant target

[Guy] Sarengar moved 55'09".

[Guy] Sarengar targets Giant Snapping Turtle #2. Distance: 4'07"

[Master] Leatherus moved 2'07".

[Master] Leatherus targets Giant Snapping Turtle #2. Distance: 0'09"

[Eric] Leatherus no longer targets Giant Snapping Turtle #2.

Indigo (Lisa) debates if turtle will swallow him if he gets close enough

[Leatherus (Eric)] Leatherus: Attack: Two-Handed Sword: (17-(d20+3)) [1d20=14] 0

[Master] Leatherus moved 2'00".

[Master] Leatherus moved 3'09".

[Master] Leatherus targets Giant Snapping Turtle #2. Distance: 1'00"

[Guy] Sarengar: Attack: Miscibil: ((14-(d20+1))-2) [1d20=4] 7 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Giant Snapping Turtle #2 (AC FINAL: 0).

Indigo (Lisa) debates if he could cut himself out of an animal with a hard shell

[Leatherus (Eric)] Leatherus: Attack: Two-Handed Sword: (17-(d20+3)) [1d20=15] -1. HITS Giant Snapping Turtle #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Leatherus (Eric)] Leatherus: Damage v L: Two-Handed Sword: ((3d6)+6) [3d6=2,6,2] 16 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Giant Snapping Turtle #2

[Master] Giant Snapping Turtle #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 61 (-16) - Lightly Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we are not doing combat tracker?)

[Master] no

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] M J Watson moved 21'08".

[Master] it always goes last

[Anstett MPA] M J Watson targets Giant Snapping Turtle #2. Distance: 3'03"

[Anstett MPA] M J Watson targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 8'06"

[Leatherus (Eric)] (this is a suprise round)

[Mike] Galdek targets Giant Snapping Turtle #2. Distance: 80'07"

[Imari (Mike)] Galdek moved 82'10".

Shurkural (TMO)] Anybody know what in blazes Ilero's up to over there?

[Mike] Imari targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 64'03"

Shurkural (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 42'04".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 47'10".

[Mike] Imari no longer targets [Ilero]].

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] M J Watson: Attack: Trident; one hand: (16-(d20+1)) [1d20=9] 6. MISSES Giant Snapping Turtle #2 (AC FINAL: 0).

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] M J Watson: Attack: Trident; one hand: (16-(d20+1)) [1d20=19] -4. HITS Giant Snapping Turtle #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Mike] Imari targets Giant Snapping Turtle #2. Distance: 59'10"

[Leatherus (Eric)] (LOL guess the caltrops didnt serve much purpose since everyone rushed it.....)

[Master] and roll damage Miranda

[Leatherus (Eric)] (Well we can have lunch as we wait for them to disappear)

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] M J Watson: Damage v L: Trident; one hand: ((3d4)+1) [3d4=4,4,3] 12 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Giant Snapping Turtle #2

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we can run away - sorry)

[Master] Giant Snapping Turtle #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 49 (-12) - Moderately Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nice shot miranda!)

Ilero (TMO)] (indeed)

[Anstett MPA] I am back at the keyboard.

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] tks

[Leatherus (Eric)] (lol no worries. Again first time using them...)

[Master] anyone else attacking?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we just have so many people it is amazing!)

[Leatherus (Eric)] (They are good to widdle down the enemy before they close if they don't have range attacks)

Ilero (TMO)] (Shur doesn't want to shoot with Ilero up there, and he's just hanging on for the ride)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (oh sure branw will fire off something)

[Leatherus (Eric)] (lol ya it really is awesome!!)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (and hoffman is sitting back stunned he is sing his bow

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Giant Snapping Turtle #2. Distance: 81'02"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Giant Snapping Turtle #2: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=3,4,4,2,3] 21 damage!

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) slowy puts bow away and wonders what he did wrong

[Leatherus (Eric)] (wow i forget that spell is pretty sweet even at higher levels...)

[Master] Giant Snapping Turtle #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-21) - Heavily Wounded

[Leatherus (Eric)] (lol)

[Lisa] Branwyn no longer targets Giant Snapping Turtle #2.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (miranda's tablet just chanrged)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (ran out of a charge)

[Master] so that is everyone

[Leatherus (Eric)] yep

[Master] Giant Snapping Turtle #2 targets Galdek. Distance: 1'07"

[Master] Giant Snapping Turtle #2: Attack: Bite: (11-(d20+0)) [1d20=5] 6. HITS Galdek (AC FINAL: 10)!!!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (so it "runs" away?)

[Master] Giant Snapping Turtle #2: Damage v SM: Bite: (6d4) [6d4=2,2,3,1,3,2] 13 added to: Galdek

[Master] Galdek's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 17 (-13) - Moderately Wounded

Anstett MPA has left the game on Sat Sep 20 17:37:58 EDT 2014

[Master] and so your side goes again

[Master] Barnabas Stone: Attack: Warhammer: ((14-(d20+1))+3) [1d20=17] -1 [MODIFIED (+3)]. HITS Giant Snapping Turtle #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Ilero]] (TMO) tries to stand up on its back.

[Master] Barnabas Stone: Damage v L: Warhammer: ((1d4)+1+3+1) [1d4=4] 9 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Giant Snapping Turtle #2

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (miranda is going to play on this pc with me)

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: BAL check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 17!!

[Master] Giant Snapping Turtle #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 19 (-9) - Massively Wounded

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (how many can attack this thing 6?

[Leatherus (Eric)] Leatherus: Attack: Two-Handed Sword: (17-(d20+3)) [1d20=13] 1. MISSES Giant Snapping Turtle #2 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Leatherus (Eric)] Leatherus: Attack: Two-Handed Sword: (17-(d20+3)) [1d20=4] 10. MISSES Giant Snapping Turtle #2 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Guy] Barnabas Stone: Attack: Warhammer - two handed: ((14-(d20+1))+3+1) [1d20=14] 3 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Giant Snapping Turtle #2 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] 8 characters can get in melee range

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] M J Watson: Attack: Trident; one hand: (16-(d20+1)) [1d20=17] -2. HITS Giant Snapping Turtle #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] M J Watson: Damage v L: Trident; one hand: ((3d4)+1) [3d4=3,1,1] 6 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Giant Snapping Turtle #2

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that is a very nice tridant!)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (does that include the back?

[Master] yes

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] mpa tks

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (i count 7 - Hoffman makes 8)

[Leatherus (Eric)] Tristan will hold

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 38'10".

[Leatherus (Eric)] Tristan Elaire moved 65'07".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=13] -4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Giant Snapping Turtle #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Leatherus (Eric)] or just move closer in case we need a heal

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=13] -4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Giant Snapping Turtle #2 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=1] 6 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Giant Snapping Turtle #2

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=3] 8 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Giant Snapping Turtle #2

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=6] 3 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Giant Snapping Turtle #2 (AC FINAL: 0).

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]]: Damage v L: Hand Axe: ((1d4)+3+2) [1d4=2] 7 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Giant Snapping Turtle #2

[Master] Giant Snapping Turtle #2's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -8 (-27) - Dying

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] ymm Turtle

[Ilero]] (TMO) rides the turtle to the ground.

Mike has left the game on Sat Sep 20 17:41:33 EDT 2014

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (do we have room in one of the wagons for a shell or so snapping turtles have ugly shells?)

Ilero (TMO)] (I think they're soft and leathery)

[Master] soft leathery

[Leatherus (Eric)] (hmm can you make armor from snapping turtle leather?)

[Master] not pretty

[Master] but yes you could turn it into leather armor

Mike has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 17:43:06 EDT 2014

Mike is receiving the map swamp...

Shurkural (TMO)] Want us to try and cut you off a piece big enough?

[Leatherus (Eric)] (any bonus to AC for it?)

[Master] but that means leaving it out over to try etc

[Master] no

Mike has received the map swamp.

[Leatherus (Eric)] awww

[Shurkural]] (TMO) punches Ilero in the arm.

[Leatherus (Eric)] it has a natural AC of 0 but no bonus???

[Leatherus (Eric)] :(

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Well those caltrops did their job!

[Guy] it would be the same as leather i believe which would be ac 8

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] So.. I can dispel or we can take lunch

Shurkural (TMO)] (gets its bonus from being so big and tough and pliable. Cut it down to man-size, tan it, and so on, and you lose all that)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (got it)

[Indigo (Lisa)] I vote lunch!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (lol i love indigo

Ilero (TMO)] Food!

[Guy] I am back at the keyboard.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] food

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Ye would always vote food Indigo

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] So we break for lunch until the caltrops start to fade

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he's a hungry little halfling)

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 100. Next level in 8522.

[Master] Leatherus XP award: 100. Next level in 1719.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 100. Next level in 38427.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 100. Next level in 30844.

[Master] Jilly XP award: 100. Next level in 0.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 200. Next level in 36198.

[Master] Tristan Elaire XP award: 200. Next level in 2221.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 200. Next level in 91402.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 100. Next level in 1522.

[Master] Barnabas Stone XP award: 200. Next level in 54548.

[Master] Aunt Jennevive XP award: 100. Next level in 0.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 200. Next level in 118490.

[Master] M J Watson XP award: 100. Next level in 0.

[Master] Galdek XP award: 100. Next level in 4300.

[Master] Imari XP award: 200. Next level in 45342.

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] ((so whats in the hut?)))

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] 10 more turtles and I'm level 7! bring em on

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (i thought the turtle was the hut)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] mj only gets 1/2 xp?

[Master] yes the turtle was the hut

[Master] yes to John

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] k

[Master] grabbing a drink

[Master] brb

John Anstett so i shoul keep rolling encounters?

[Master] yes

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] lol

[Branwyn (Lisa)] no

[Mike] is anyone else lagging at this point?

[Master] 1 day and 3 nights

Ilero (TMO)] (no)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] no

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] not right now

[Mike] the chat is really bad for me.

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

John Anstett 3-1

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] not to bad

[Mike] i'm going to restart and see how it does

John Anstett if you say no then you roll

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (we got enough to fight some good xp!... er monsters)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (you have the right memory setting? i reinstalled and forgot to change them the first night and lagged horribly)

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Eric] Tristan Elaire targets Galdek. Distance: 14'06"

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire casts a spell against Galdek: Orison: I can create minor effects.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] 9 HP for Galdek Bob

Mike has left the game on Sat Sep 20 17:50:37 EDT 2014

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Tristan Elaire modified:

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] and 1 broken nose for tristan for casting a spell on a barbarian lol

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] brb

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Galdek's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 26 (9) - Lightly Wounded

Mike has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 17:52:56 EDT 2014

Mike is receiving the map swamp...

[[John Anstett] (to GM only)] Character sheet for M J Watson modified: Notes - CHANGED.

Mike has received the map swamp.

[Master] better for you Mike?

[Mike] we'll see.

[Master] ok

[Mike] it still loads kind of slow when someone enters a new line of text, but in combat i totally froze

[Master] so three encounter rolls

[Master] and dogs barking sorry brb

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

John Anstett MPA ROLLS

John Anstett Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=2] 2

John Anstett that's my girl

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] ok so evening encounter now

John Anstett that is not an encounter

John Anstett ?

[Master] that is what I just said evening encounter

[Master] I have to set it up

John Anstett who rolled the last day encounter?

[Master (to GM only)] Shambling Mound #7 moved 179'03".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (evening as we are on watches or evening as we are ending our day?)

[Master] no watches yet

John Anstett oh

[Master] but you can set up your line of march

[Master] you waited around after the turtle for the caltrops to go away

John Anstett [Hoffman]] moved 43'07".

John Anstett [Miranda Paige]] moved 5'02".

[Eric] Tristan Elaire no longer targets Galdek.

[Master] and to get everything cleared up

John Anstett Leatherus moved 37'00".

[Master] now you are heading back down the pathway again

John Anstett M J Watson moved 64'06".

John Anstett Branwyn moved 21'08".

[Master] you are fairly certain that this time tomorrow you will be arriving in Portown

[Master] you are out of the Mist now

John Anstett [Ilero]] moved 38'03".

John Anstett Barnabas Stone moved 25'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (bad memories of portown)

John Anstett Sarengar moved 13'11".

John Anstett Tristan Elaire moved 61'10".

John Anstett Tristan Elaire moved 120'09".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] wow nice stars tonight

John Anstett Sarengar moved 56'04".

John Anstett Indigo moved 27'08".

John Anstett Galdek moved 63'00".

[Master] not dark enough yet for stars but thank you

[Master] Time of Day: 04:45 PM. Day 25 Mid ___ se, Bel {Mid Fall} 25th, 344 SKR.

John Anstett that is my sugestion, anyone want to change anything?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (just excited for the future bob)

[Master] grins

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire moved 27'06".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire moved 29'05".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Leatherus moved 3'05".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (do we get sunsets now?)

[Master] but you do get the unusual experience fo the sun setting on the Mist behind you

[Master] gmt

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[Master] so ready?

[Master] Combat has begun!

[Master] ROUND: 0

John Anstett yep

[Master] Shambling Mound #7: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] Shambling Mound #6: Initiative: (d10+10+) [1d10=6] 16

John Anstett [Miranda Paige]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=6] 16

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=3] 11

John Anstett [Hoffman]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=8] 16

John Anstett M J Watson: Initiative: (d10+10++1) [1d10=1] 12

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Initiative: ((d10+10+-2)-10) [1d10=4] 2 [MODIFIED (-10)]

Indigo (Lisa) thinks hard about shambling mounds

Ilero (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=7] 16

Ilero (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=1] 11

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Initiative: (d10+10+-2) [1d10=6] 14

[Mike] Imari: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=9] 19

[Indigo (Lisa)] ?me thinks hammers bad, pointy weapons good

John Anstett (d6,d6) [1d6=3; 1d6=6] -1

Indigo (Lisa) he thinks

[Mike] Galdek: Initiative: (d10+10+0) [1d10=6] 16

John Anstett majic even better

Indigo (Lisa) he also thinks why can't he remember these kinds of things and he should get a notebook

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Leatherus: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=7] 16

[Master] anyone else?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire: Initiative: (d10+10++0) [1d10=5] 15

[Master] ROUND: 1

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Indigo

John Anstett [Shurkural]] moved 40'04".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Tristan Elaire modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 2nd -- Current: 5 (6).

[Indigo (Lisa)] (we are going straight and mounds are above and below us, correct?)

[Master] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so if we keep going straight they will run into each other)

[Master] one can hope

[Indigo (Lisa)] (but they eat such fun stuff! decisions, decisions)

Ilero (TMO)] (Ilero isn't even considering it this time)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe we should keep going forward and protect the wagons. We would have to split up to get them both. Unless Branwyn wants to do something crazy.

Indigo (Lisa) holds action for opinions/actions

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (how fast are they? can we quickly all hit one then hope it is dead or almost dead by before the next one gets to us?)

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Indigo (Lisa)] (they move pretty slow but faster than a turtle I think)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) tries to chivvy the wagons along faster.

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Branwyn

John Anstett (the wagons will never out run these things)

Branwyn (Lisa) think she can't remember if fire harms them or not and that she should probably keep a notebook

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Shambling Mound #7. Distance: 73'03"

[Mike] i'm willing to bet it does

John Anstett esp magical fire

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Shambling Mound #7: Fireball: I fire off a 20' radius ball of flame which deals ((10)d6) [10d6=2,3,5,2,4,1,4,5,5,6] 37 points of damage. Save vs spell for half damage.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] well get your pencil out

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: M J Watson

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] aaaand no

John Anstett NO damage?

John Anstett ouch

John Anstett MJ is holding, not goina be first

Shurkural (TMO)] (but it was pretty)

[Master] it shrugs it off

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] back

[TMO] [Ilero]] targets Shambling Mound #6. Distance: 64'05"

Shurkural (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Hand of Reaching: ((16-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=5] 12 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound #6 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Tristan Elaire

[Eric] Tristan Elaire targets Leatherus. Distance: 8'06"

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire casts a spell against Leatherus: Battlefate: For (6*2) 12 rounds, the target gets a ((6+2)/3) 2.6666666666666665 bonus to a randomly determined thing.

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Shambling Mound #7

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (so havent used this either... I thought i'd try it out too)

[Master] Shambling Mound #7 moved 66'00".

[Master] Shambling Mound #7 targets Sarengar. Distance: 3'04"

[Master] Shambling Mound #7 targets [Marisu]]. Distance: 0'02"

John Anstett wow

[Master] Shambling Mound #7: Attack: Punch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=13] 0. HITS [Marisu]] (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Shambling Mound #7: Damage v SM: Punch: (2d8) [2d8=6,3] 9 added to: [Marisu]]

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Tristan Elaire modified:

[Master] [Marisu]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 7 (-9) - Heavily Wounded

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Leatherus

[Mike] ow

[Indigo (Lisa)] (Indigo can go after leatherus?)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (d6) [1d6=5] 5

[Master] yes

John Anstett then MJ

Shurkural (TMO)] [Marisu]]: Riding, Land-based check: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 15!!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (that's a +3 to damage this round)

John Anstett that looked like a running Mound

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire moved 26'11".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire moved 53'09".

[Marisu]] (TMO) doesn't fall off her horse.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Leatherus moved 38'09".

[Eric] Leatherus targets Shambling Mound #7. Distance: 0'09"

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Leatherus: Attack: Two-Handed Sword: (17-(d20+3)) [1d20=6] 8. MISSES Shambling Mound #7 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: [Marisu]]

John Anstett M J Watson moved 8'03".

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 43'04".

[Lisa] Indigo targets Shambling Mound #7. Distance: 3'01"

John Anstett M J Watson targets Shambling Mound #7. Distance: 0'01"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=20] -10 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Shambling Mound #7 (AC FINAL: 0)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3+3) [1d8=3] 9 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Shambling Mound #7

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=15] -5 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Shambling Mound #7 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3+3) [1d8=7] 13 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Shambling Mound #7

[Marisu]] (TMO) kicks Zephyr into a gallop and rides away

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=8] 2 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Shambling Mound #7 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=17] -7 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Shambling Mound #7 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3+3) [1d8=8] 14 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Shambling Mound #7

[Master] Shambling Mound #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 45 (-19) - Moderately Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa)] Bad mound!

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]] moved 52'04".

John Anstett M J Watson: Attack: Trident; one hand: (16-(d20+1)) [1d20=8] 7. MISSES Shambling Mound #7 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

John Anstett M J Watson: Attack: Trident; one hand: (16-(d20+1)) [1d20=15] 0. HITS Shambling Mound #7 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

John Anstett M J Watson: Damage v SM: Trident; one hand: ((1d6+1)+1) [1d6=5] 7 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Shambling Mound #7

[Master] Shambling Mound #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 41 (-4) - Moderately Wounded

John Anstett [Miranda Paige]] targets Shambling Mound #7. Distance: 17'10"

John Anstett [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Shambling Mound #7: manyjaws: (7d6) [7d6=4,5,2,3,1,6,2] 23 worth of munching this round

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Barnabas Stone: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=2] 11

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Shambling Mound #6

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (man that spell is awesmoe)

[Mike] Galdek targets Shambling Mound #7. Distance: 14'07"

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Sarengar: Initiative: (d10+10+-1) [1d10=4] 13

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] test

[Master] Shambling Mound #7: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=2] 2 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Master] Shambling Mound #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 18 (-23) - Heavily Wounded

[Indigo (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified:

[Master] sorry had multiple IM windows popping up

[Indigo (Lisa) (to [John Anstett] only)] miranda is 7th level?

[Master] Shambling Mound #6 moved 63'03".

[Master] Shambling Mound #6 targets [Ilero]]. Distance: 0'03"

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] lol np

[[John Anstett] (to Lisa only)] signature spell

[Master] Shambling Mound #6: Attack: Punch: (13-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 9. MISSES [Ilero]] (AC FINAL: 4).

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: [Hoffman]]

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (just didnt know if i crashed)

John Anstett [Hoffman]] moved 25'00".

John Anstett [Hoffman]] targets Shambling Mound #7. Distance: 1'06"

John Anstett [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=5] 4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Shambling Mound #7 (AC FINAL: 0).

John Anstett [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=4] 5 [MODIFIED (-3)]. MISSES Shambling Mound #7 (AC FINAL: 0).

John Anstett [Hoffman]]: Attack: Hand Axe: ((13-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=15] -6 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Shambling Mound #7 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

John Anstett [Hoffman]]: Damage v SM: Hand Axe: ((1d6)+3+2) [1d6=6] 11 [MODIFIED (+2)] added to: Shambling Mound #7

[Master] Shambling Mound #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 12 (-6) - Massively Wounded

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Galdek

[Mike] Galdek moved 17'08".

[Mike] Galdek: Attack: Battle Axe: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=4] 14. MISSES Shambling Mound #7 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Mike] Galdek: Attack: Hand/Throwing Axe, hurled: (18-(d200)) [1d200=182] -164. HITS Shambling Mound #7 (AC FINAL: 0)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

[Mike] Galdek: Attack: Hand/Throwing Axe, hurled: (18-(d200)) [1d200=118] -100. HITS Shambling Mound #7 (AC FINAL: 0)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

John Anstett um

[Mike] Galdek: Attack: Hand/Throwing Axe, hurled: (18-(d200)) [1d200=143] -125. HITS Shambling Mound #7 (AC FINAL: 0)!!! [CRITICAL HIT_(Roll Again)_]

John Anstett issue there

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] wow he is a bad ass

John Anstett rolling d200 will make you hit everytime

[Mike] yes!

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] lol

Marisu (TMO)] yes, yes it will)

[Mike] ij'll kill this thing in one go. lol

[Indigo (Lisa)] (d200?)

[Master] do you want me to fix it Mike?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] ya i'll step back

[Master] or are you doin git?

[Mike] gonna roll the battle axe again to hit

[Mike] yeah. i just loaded it from the database so it must be wrong in there

[Mike] Galdek: Attack: Battle Axe: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 17. MISSES Shambling Mound #7 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 19 GOING: Imari

John Anstett clasic

[Mike] Imari targets Shambling Mound #6. Distance: 29'10"

[Mike] Imari casts a spell against Shambling Mound #6: Spiritual Hammer: I summon forth a magical hammer which flies around and hits things for (3+7) 10 rounds.

[Mike] lol. no damage there

[Master] ROUND: 2

[Master] Galdek: Attack: Hand/Throwing Axe, hurled: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=17] 1. MISSES Shambling Mound #7 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] fixed

[Mike] cool

[Indigo (Lisa)] (test)

[Mike (to GM only)] Character sheet for Galdek modified:

[Master] INIT: 2 GOING: Indigo

[Master] all updated

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=11] -1 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Shambling Mound #7 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Master] sorry

[Mike] just testing here, he needed hand axe not hurled.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3+3) [1d8=8] 14 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Shambling Mound #7

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Short Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=13] -3 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Shambling Mound #7 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Short Sword: ((1d8)+3+3) [1d8=2] 8 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Shambling Mound #7

[Master] Shambling Mound #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 54 (-10) - Lightly Wounded

[Master] Shambling Mound #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 1 (-11) - Massively Wounded

[Mike] Galdek: Attack: Hand/Throwing Axe: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=10] 8. MISSES Shambling Mound #7 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Attack: Goblin Sword: ((+14-(d20+1))-3) [1d20=19] -9 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Shambling Mound #7 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo: Damage v L: Goblin Sword: ((1d8)+3+3) [1d8=7] 13 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Shambling Mound #7

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Barnabas Stone

[Mike] cool. not d200

[Guy] Barnabas Stone targets Shambling Mound #6. Distance: 10'09"

[Mike] although that's pretty fun

[Master] Shambling Mound #7's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -6 (-7) - Dying

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Barnabas Stone: Attack: Warhammer: ((14-(d20+1))+3) [1d20=5] 11 [MODIFIED (+3)]. MISSES Shambling Mound #6 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Barnabas Stone: Attack: Warhammer - two handed: ((14-(d20+1))+3+1) [1d20=6] 11 [MODIFIED (+1)]. MISSES Shambling Mound #6 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: Branwyn

[Lisa] Branwyn targets Shambling Mound #6. Distance: 30'10"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against Shambling Mound #6: Magic Missile: Magical bolts shoot forth, each doing (1d4+1) points of damage. The caster fires forth 1 at first level and an additional one for every second level after that until he fires 5 at 9th level. So assuming they are all going at one character for now, they deal (5d4+5) [5d4=4,3,4,4,1] 21 damage!

[Master] INIT: 11 GOING: [Shurkural]]

[Master] Shambling Mound #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 33 (-21) - Moderately Wounded

[[John Anstett] (to Lisa only)] and I can redirect the mouths to the other mound this round?

Marisu (TMO)] [Shurkural]] moved 25'01".

[Indigo (Lisa) (to [John Anstett] only)] yes

[[John Anstett] (to Lisa only)] that is a tounge twister

Marisu (TMO)] Attack: Short Bow:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Marisu (TMO)] Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand:: is now ARMED.

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Shambling Mound #6. Distance: 1'08"

[Indigo (Lisa) (to [John Anstett] only)] lol

Marisu (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Attack: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: ((15-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=17] -3 [MODIFIED (-1)]. HITS Shambling Mound #6 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

Marisu (TMO)] [Shurkural]]: Damage v L: Bastard Sword, silver; one hand: ((1d12)+1) [1d12=9] 10 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Shambling Mound #6

[Master] INIT: 12 GOING: M J Watson

[Indigo (Lisa) (to [John Anstett] only)] second mound will have to roll a new saving throw

[Master] Shambling Mound #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-5) - Heavily Wounded

John Anstett M J Watson moved 29'09".

[Master] INIT: 13 GOING: Sarengar

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Sarengar moved 45'08".

[Guy] Sarengar targets Shambling Mound #6. Distance: 2'08"

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] Sarengar: Attack: Miscibil: ((14-(d20+1))-2) [1d20=1] 10 [MODIFIED (-2)]. MISSES Shambling Mound #6 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 14 GOING: [Ilero]]

[Indigo (Lisa) (to [John Anstett] only)] so if Miranda made 5th level isn't she officially dual class now? How long must the poor girl wait?

Marisu (TMO)] Attack: Hand of Reaching:: is NO LONGER ARMED.

Marisu (TMO)] Attack: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg:: is now ARMED.

Marisu (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg: ((16-(d20+0))-3) [1d20=17] -4 [MODIFIED (-3)]. HITS Shambling Mound #6 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[[John Anstett] (to Lisa only)] she has to be higher in the new class,

Marisu (TMO)] (he hit!!!! )

[[John Anstett] (to Lisa only)] 9K

Marisu (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Damage v L: Varsta Huitoa - 1 chrg: ((2d4)+3) [2d4=1,2] 6 [MODIFIED (+3)] added to: Shambling Mound #6

[Master] INIT: 15 GOING: Tristan Elaire

[Master] Shambling Mound #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 25 (-3) - Heavily Wounded

Marisu (TMO)] (he rolled crap damage, but he hit)

[Indigo (Lisa) (to [John Anstett] only)] way too complicated for me

[Eric] Tristan Elaire no longer targets Leatherus.

[Eric] Tristan Elaire targets Shambling Mound #6. Distance: 12'04"

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire moved 12'04".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire: Attack: Morning Star: (18-(d20+0)) [1d20=1] 17. MISSES Shambling Mound #6 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: Leatherus

[[John Anstett] (to Lisa only)] i started this plan years ago

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (d6) [1d6=6] 6

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (the spell says i get an extra attack with either +3 to att or +3 dmg)

[Master] ok

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] I'll take the att bonus

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Leatherus moved 38'02".

[Eric] Leatherus targets Shambling Mound #6. Distance: 2'08"

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Leatherus: Attack: Two-Handed Sword: (17-(d20+3)) [1d20=17] -3. HITS Shambling Mound #6 (AC FINAL: 0)!!!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Leatherus: Attack: Two-Handed Sword: (17-(d20+3)) [1d20=3] 11. MISSES Shambling Mound #6 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Leatherus: Attack: Two-Handed Sword: (17-(d20+3)) [1d20=11] 3. MISSES Shambling Mound #6 (AC FINAL: 0).

[Master] two hits

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] ok

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Leatherus: Damage v L: Two-Handed Sword: ((3d6)+6) [3d6=1,6,1] 14 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Shambling Mound #6

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Leatherus: Damage v L: Two-Handed Sword: ((3d6)+6) [3d6=4,5,1] 16 [MODIFIED (+6)] added to: Shambling Mound #6

John Anstett nice

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: [Marisu]]

[Master] Shambling Mound #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 10 (-15) - Massively Wounded

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (I think i like that spell)

John Anstett I do too

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (only lvl 1 so i'll have to use it more)

John Anstett (when not healing)

[Marisu]] (TMO) reins in Zephyr. (Can she try to use a Sleep spell and not risk hitting friendlies? I know it won't work, but she probably doesn't)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (yes when not healing)

[Master] yes it is a spell that is targeted, but the spell is not powerful enough to effect it

Marisu (TMO)] (she's got nothing else, and doesn't know any better yet)

[TMO] [Marisu]] targets Shambling Mound #6. Distance: 29'07"

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]] casts a spell against Shambling Mound #6: Sleep: (2d4) [2d4=4,1] 5 hit dice worth of creatures fall asleep, no save.

[Master] INIT: 16 GOING: [Miranda Paige]]

John Anstett she directs to jaws to the second mound

[Master] roll that again

John Anstett [Miranda Paige]] targets Shambling Mound #6. Distance: 22'09"

[Master] Shambling Mound #6: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=10] 10 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

Branwyn (Lisa) ducks as jaws fly over her head

John Anstett [Miranda Paige]] casts a spell against Shambling Mound #6: manyjaws: (7d6) [7d6=5,4,4,4,6,1,2] 26 worth of munching this round

[Master] Shambling Mound #6's Current Hit Points: adjusted to -16 (-26) - Dead

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] nice

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (should be same damage as first roll

[Master] Combat has finished.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] fyi - you don't cast again

John Anstett oh

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (dead either way you slice it :)

[Master] roll the three night encounters

[Master] to see if he needs that spell back

[Branwyn (Lisa)] no - we cut open mounds first

[Master] chuckles

[Master] ok

John Anstett] ] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige? modified: Spells - CHANGED: Wind Servant -- # Memorized: 1 (+1), CHANGED: Zone of Sweet Air -- # Memorized: 1 (+1), CHANGED: manyjaws -- # Memorized: 0 (+1),

[Mike] i don' tknow why imari bothers. combat is done by round two every time

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yes - if you had 2 memorixzed - add one back)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

John Anstett no it ddi not take it off

Marisu (TMO)] (it helps having every heavy hitter in the group here at the same time)

John Anstett Hoffman help pillage the mounds

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (so true)

Indigo (Lisa) slices open northern mound

[Ilero]] (TMO) helps by using the Hand.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Indigo moved 1'11".

John Anstett mj pokes at one with the tridant

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sorry hoffman - thought you moved south)

Ilero (TMO)] (and then, my people actually were effective in combat! That doesn't happen often. ;) At least, not at the same time.)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] not as fast as I used to be

Indigo (Lisa) helps Hoffman

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] too many people here

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] not sure I will get used to this

Ilero (TMO)] (going to step away in a few minutes to go pick up the pizza)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nice situation to be in)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (thanks TMO, you have my address?)

Ilero (TMO)] (pizza will be delivered by USPS. expect it in 2-3 days)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (hee Hee hee)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (galdek the ravager can take the southern mound?)

Ilero (TMO)] (he can help Ilero and Shur there)

[Master] so you find about 2 dozen gold pieces, a balista bolt that is broken in half, a potion and a horn set with gems, and a gold ring with a large saphire set in it

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (I was in character Lisa, I love having a real party)

[Master] total between the two

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] anyone can detect magic today?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (it is great)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] i can

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Not today for me

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] but no more heals

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] well 1

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] save for later or no?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] oh but not as well as we can

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] oh no, it is not that important

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sorry Tristan.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] oh thats right

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] you're special

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] llero can look at while we get things back together

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] maybe as we make camp

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] if it is worth a lot then maybe it is magical

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] I can set up a campsite

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] either way we need to look at it

Branwyn (Lisa) laughs

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire casts a spell against : Create Campsite: Tiny invisible servants run about and setup a campsite for me in a 50' radius area or less.

[Mike] at any rate the horn will look pretty in our new abode

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] M J Watson moved 5'03".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Miranda Paige]] moved 17'02".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Hoffman]] moved 26'01".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Branwyn moved 3'01".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It would be nice if it was a magic horn but with our luck it probably is a ghoul calling horn

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Branwyn moved 26'06".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Sarengar moved 18'10".

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] lol

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Imari moved 15'08".

[Mike] god i hate all this moving characters

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Galdek moved 29'08".

[Mike] i can't do anything when it happens

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] that would be ok if we control the ghouls

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] sorry, setting up watches

[Mike] Imari casts a spell against : Entrench: I create a fortification equal in size to a ((7/2)*10) 35 ft cube.

[Master] three rolls for the night

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Jennevive can do that. She's been awfully quiet this trip.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan will take 3rd and Leathrus will take whatever

[Mike] So there's some nighttime defences.

[Master] she is just practicing with her music

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Tristan Elaire moved 31'09".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Barnabas Stone moved 24'00".

[Mike] imari will do third. she needs new spells

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Leatherus moved 18'10".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (hope she's getting better)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Jilly moved 16'05".

[Mike] galdek will do second i guess

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Marisu]] moved 33'09".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Ilero]] moved 22'08".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (branwyn 1st and Indigo 2nd)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] [Shurkural]] moved 14'00".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Indigo moved 37'10".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] got that

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] sarengar first barnabas third

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] lol

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Barnabas Stone moved 18'06".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Sarengar moved 13'05".

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] ok

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] MJ rolls for 1st watch

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=7] 7

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 300. Next level in 54658.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 300. Next level in 8222.

[Master] Leatherus XP award: 300. Next level in 1419.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 300. Next level in 38127.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 300. Next level in 30544.

[Master] Jilly XP award: 300. Next level in 0.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 600. Next level in 35598.

[Master] Tristan Elaire XP award: 600. Next level in 1621.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 600. Next level in 90802.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 300. Next level in 1222.

[Master] Barnabas Stone XP award: 600. Next level in 53948.

[Master] Aunt Jennevive XP award: 300. Next level in 0.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 600. Next level in 117890.

[Master] M J Watson XP award: 300. Next level in 0.

[Master] Galdek XP award: 300. Next level in 4000.

[Master] Imari XP award: 600. Next level in 44742.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (why are you blaming all your rolls on Miranda?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :D

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (hey)

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 1000. Next level in 34598.

[Master] Tristan Elaire XP award: 1000. Next level in 621.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 1000. Next level in 89802.

[Master] Barnabas Stone XP award: 1000. Next level in 52948.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 1000. Next level in 116890.

[Master] Imari XP award: 1000. Next level in 43742.

[Master] 2

[Master] 2 more rolls

[Master] over night

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] go ahead Indigo on 2nd

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] (d20) [1d20=20] 20

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] or guy

[Master] and one more

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (d20) [1d20=9] 9

Branwyn (Lisa) sleeping under a wagon with no intention of waking until sunlight no matter what the roll

[Master] and then three for the next day

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=6] 6

[Master] 2 more

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] (d20) [1d20=8] 8

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Tristan Elaire modified: Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 1st -- Current: 6 (2). CHANGED: 2nd -- Current: 6 (4).

[Master] and again

John Anstett i am not allowed to roll too many

[Master] [Marisu]]'s Current Hit Points: adjusted to 16 (9) - Unharmed

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] (d20) [1d20=11] 11

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Detect Magic - Wizard -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Fireball -- # Memorized: 1 (+0), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 1 (+0),

[Master] Galdek's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (4) - Unharmed

[Master] and you arrive in Portown

[Master] this evening on the 26th

[Master] Time of Day: 06:47 PM. Day 26 Ko ___ se, Bel {Mid Fall} 26th, 344 SKR.

[Master] the Knarr is there

[Master] with a large dog snarling at anyone who approaches

[Master] and then SNAPS at Sarengar when he comes close

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Got to run to the store. I'll be back as soon as possilbe

John Anstett ttfn

[Eric] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] Ok

[Master] I am going to save this again

[Master] to clear the chat log again

[Master] so I need to order my food

[Master] Then I will check the moon cycles for Guy

[Mike] lol. mine just came

[Master] so everyone take 5

[Branwyn (Lisa)] ok

[Master] then we will see what is happening here in Portown

John Anstett Lisa, I want to put the full description of manyjaws on the site, do you have the full text?

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] I am here

[Master] food is ordered

[Master] wine is opened

[Master] the chat log is saved

[Master] and this one is pared down to only the most recent

[Master] very good progress so far on this story arc

[Master] with a bit of luck you could be house hunting this evening

John Anstett yes=a!

[Mike] so i assume here we load up the ship, pick up our letter of moolah, and head out to open river

[Master] load ship and sail to Rivers Bend

Ilero (TMO)] what was the 1k xp award for?

[Master] then get letter

[Master] that was the Birthday Game XP

Ilero (TMO)] ah, ok

Ilero (TMO)] keen

[Master] I still need to do RP XP for last night and today

[Master] but all the other is caught up now

[Master] and by tomorrow night I hope to have the links on the site all caught up

[Master] you have 7 days on the river to Rivers Bend

[Master] depending on how much spell assistance you can figure out

Ilero (TMO)] Ilero has 1 4 to use in his traits, and I'm trying to figure out what he's *worst* at. By definition, if he's bad at it, it doesn't show up in play at all.

Ilero (TMO)] (and 'intelligible' isn't a trait)

[Master] grins

[Master] what would underhandedness be?

[Master] he is very open and honest

Ilero (TMO)] treacherousness

Ilero (TMO)] his family is very bad at that

Ilero (TMO)] only Ilaen has a positive score among the brothers.

Ilero (TMO)] Seosur has a 6, Tyairo and Aelan both have 4s

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (sorry - took more than 5)

Ilero (TMO)] so a 4 for Ilero makes sense

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we spend night at inn?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (john I have book page in pdf - can send you that)

[Master] yes to staying the night at the Inn

John Anstett thanks

[Mike] so imari is going to take up two big scarves, one red, one white

[Master] but Sarengar does not know what is up with that dog in front of his ship

[Mike] as she flies, if she sees something on the ground, she'll wave the red one to the side that it's on

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I can cast detect magic tonight on the mound items)

[Mike] if she sees something in the water, she'll wave the white one to the side it is coming up on

[Mike] everybody got that?

[Barnabas Stone (Guy)] dog i think youmay be inthe wrong place

Ilero (TMO)] what if it's coming from the sky?

John Anstett white means danger on the right

[Mike] no john, that is not what i said at all

John Anstett ;)

[Mike] you aren't even close

[Branwyn (Lisa)] means we have to always be looking up?

John Anstett sorry still in character

John Anstett red by ground, white by water got it

[Mike] yup

Ilero (TMO)] (imari's smoking corpse hitting the ground means 'by sky')

Sarengar (Guy) looks and wonders who let the dogs out

John Anstett what if it comes from both sides

[Mike] unless you want to just be surprised by the pirates

John Anstett [Miranda Paige]]: Animal Training check: (d20) [1d20=6] 6 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 16!!

John Anstett that works on wild animals

[Master] so this is the end of the 4th day of travel

John Anstett maybe?

[Master] and that would be a no to John

[Master] does not affect the guard dog

John Anstett thought so

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Maybe the innkeeper can explain

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Why don't we go inside and get a drink?

John Anstett now would be the time for a sleep spell

[Sarengar (Guy)] Maybe Shurkural can get the dog to move

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What if the innkeeper is using it as a security system.

[Mike] so we spend a night here sleeping, load up tomorrow, then set out the next day?

[Master] and Mike I have one of yoru Magic Hat ales in the fridge here by the way

[Master] that is the plan

Shurkural (TMO)] Got any meat?

[Master] you should be able to load up in half a day or so

[Master] there is a crane here to help with that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'll go in and ask while you are playing with the dog.

[Sarengar (Guy)] (((youre a ranger arent you you should be able to deal with the dog))

John Anstett hoffman guards the waggons

Branwyn (Lisa) goes in the inn

[Mike] guess i forgot it last night. oh well.

Shurkural (TMO)] (that's what I said. Got any meat?)

Shurkural (TMO)] ;)

John Anstett where's the beef

Indigo (Lisa) follows Branwyn inside

Sarengar (Guy) follows Branwyn

Branwyn (Lisa) walks up to bar and greets bartender

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) tells MJ to stand guard

[Woman (Master)] Hello there

[Woman (Master)] How can I help you

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (miranda is keeping her trained dog calm

Woman (Master) stares at Sarengar

[Woman (Master)] YOU

[Woman (Master)] OUT

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well I would love an ale, but I have to ask about the dog outside.

[Sarengar (Guy)] excuse me?

Branwyn (Lisa) looks back at Sarengar

[Woman (Master)] you do not even know who I am do you?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Oh no!

[Woman (Master)] you bastard

[Woman (Master)] leaving my sister like that

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (that would be his son)

[Woman (Master)] while you go off traipsing around

Sarengar (Guy) looks confused

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (sorry)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Could I get that drink first and then you can yell at Sarengar?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (hee hee)

Woman (Master) SLAMS a tankard of ale down on the bar

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you!

[Woman (Master)] YOu can use this on his head for me

[Woman (Master)] that bastard better never set foot in here again

Branwyn (Lisa) slides a coin across the bar

[Sarengar (Guy)] Im afraid you have me at a great disadvantage Miss,.

[Sarengar (Guy)] you apparently know me but I dont know you or your sister.

[Woman (Master)] HAH

[Woman (Master)] you know my sister very well

[Shurkural]] (TMO) peeks in to see what the noise is about.

[Woman (Master)] you broke her heart with your songs

[Woman (Master)] telling her you really felt soemthing

[Woman (Master)] you bastard

[Woman (Master)] she believed you

[Woman (Master)] (Mike and Eric, you do not know but everyone knows Sarengar as a famous opera singer, he tries to escape to be a ranger with the group to get away from his fame and fanatical fans)

[Woman (Master)] (did you know that TMO?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (some of it. Sarengar was with the group when I joined, but most of his noteriety had already happened)

[Sarengar (Guy)] I still have no idea who your sister is

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (is his pet with us?, Trebble))

Shurkural (TMO)] (way to rub salt in the wounds there)

Woman (Master) THROWS a dirty cleaning towel at his head

[Woman (Master)] YOU BASTARD

[Woman (Master)] GET OUT

[Woman (Master)] NOW

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (charming but clueless?)

Sarengar (Guy) shrugs at Branwyn "ill leave before she decides to throw something else"

Branwyn (Lisa) sips her drink and then turns to the woman

Shurkural (TMO)] Get this often, sugar?

Sarengar (Guy) walks out still confused

[Man (Master)] What is going on out here?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) holds the door open for him.

[Eric] I am back at the keyboard.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Does the attack dog ourside our knarr have anything to do with this?

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] back

[Sarengar (Guy)] not lately thankfully

[Man (Master)] that is your Knarr now you are claiming?

[Mike] "I don't really like that guy. Can I have a room?"

[Man (Master)] you owe the back rent on it

[Man (Master)] 25 gold

[Man (Master)] dock space is not free you know

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We can take care of that. Indigo?

Shurkural (TMO)] It just ain't your day, honey.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Give him 30. for their trouble.

[Sarengar (Guy)] there was never any rent

[Man (Master)] (there always was, you just paid it in advance)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] There should have been. the knarr has been stored and kept safe for a long time. I am pleased to find it safe and taken care of so well.

Man (Master) takes the coins, and counts the carefully

[Man (Master)] nods

[Man (Master)] very well you can have it back

[Branwyn (Lisa)] We would like dinner and rooms for the night if that would be all right?

[Man (Master)] not sure why you want to travel with a man like that though

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Drinks for everyone.

Man (Master) nods

[Sarengar (Guy)] how generous of him to give us back our property

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (not for the guards)

Man (Master) visibly looking better

[Man (Master)] sorry for that

[Shurkural]] (TMO) steps into the Inn to be part of 'everyone'.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sorry if he has given offense. He is quite reformed.

[Man (Master)] he is not a very nice person

[Man (Master)] (brb door)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (it is just Shur at the door)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] He is though. He just doesn't quite know what a devastating effect he has on women.

Shurkural (TMO)] (that would either be a party, or a nightmare)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Leatherus modified:

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (for sure)

[Man (Master)] b

[Man (Master)] so you are friends with him?

[Man (Master)] or do you just think he will stop being a bad boy and finally settle down with you?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (they are buying a house together)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I do not think Sarengar will settle down any time soon.

Shurkural (TMO)] (oo, wish Shur had thought of that comment)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But he will be captaining the knarr on a journey and he is a friend.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think you will find him quite harmless.

[Man (Master)] harmless is not what my daughter thinks

[Man (Master)] but if you have coin

[Man (Master)] you can stay here

[Man (Master)] I will keep her quiet

Man (Master) snorts

[Man (Master)] well quieter

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That would be most kind.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] May we all come in?

[Man (Master)] yes

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (i am not leaving the waggons)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Your dog seems quite effective.

[Man (Master)] I will go get Killer off the guard of the ship for you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (Leatherus will keep guard with you)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (don't we have Jistelle men to do that?)

[Woman (Master)] I cannot beleive you talked Father into that

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (the ones taking the empty wagons back home?)

[Woman (Master)] you want to travel with a piece of scum like that

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] they did not help on the road

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sorry that your sister felt misled. He is really quite changed. And quite kind.

Branwyn (Lisa) whispers "Look at his ear when he comes back. he has paid more than enough for anything he may have done in the past and forgive him."

[Woman (Master)] an ear what does that mean against my sister's life

[Woman (Master)] she followed after him

[Woman (Master)] she came floating down the river three days later

[Woman (Master)] she was the smart one

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Fool....

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am quite sorry for that.

[Woman (Master)] how could he do that do her

[Sarengar (Guy) (to Master only)] can i hear this?

[Woman (Master)] (sure)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Surely you do not mean to say that DSarengar harmed her. And you could not blame him if she was involved in an accident.

Man (Master) comes down the stairs

[Man (Master)] Your rooms are ready

Branwyn (Lisa) thinks foolish little girl

[Man (Master)] I moved someone else to share the common room

[Man (Master)] he broke her

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Thank you. It might be best if we just go upstairs then.

[Man (Master)] glaring at Branwyn

[Man (Master)] she was a good girl till she met him

[Man (Master)] then she lost all sense

[Man (Master)] chasing after that BASTARD

[Man (Master)] he hurt his ear?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It was removed for him.

[Man (Master)] I should cut out his heart like he did to me when she went missing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Perhaps we should sleep on the knarr. We do not wish to cause you any further grief.

Sarengar (Guy) SLAMS open the door

[Sarengar (Guy)] you petty ignorant fools! You dare accuse me of something baseless and petty as that!

Branwyn (Lisa) thinks so much for smoothing things over!

[Sarengar (Guy)] when i sing I sing for 1 person and 1 person only and that person will never hear my songs. I dont sing to mislead or lure anybody

[Sarengar (Guy)] I sing for a gypsy that I shall never be able to see again, and the child I shall never know. How DARE you accuse me of singing to harm another

Sarengar (Guy) storms out of the inn and heads for the ship

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think we will bid you goodnight now.

[Mike] ::sighs:: "Well, does it matter? We are leaving this town behind us for a long while. If her sister left she left of her own volition. We should ignore this woman's anger and move on to our goal."

Branwyn (Lisa) puts a hand on Indigo's shoulder and ushers him out of the Inn.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Well we might as well get used to the sleeping arrangments on the boat...

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well that was ridiculous.

[Mike] "Indeed. Sarengar must control himself better than that."

[Mike] "He claims to be captain of his ship, but I cannot immagine that men would follow his lead when he acts like that."

Branwyn (Lisa) runs a finger under Sarengar's chin "Good thing your charms have no effect on me or I'd be a gonner!"

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles and steps past him onto the knarr

Sarengar (Guy) sighs

[Sarengar (Guy)] I miss Tulip every day Branwyn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I am sorry for that.

[Man (Master) (to Eric only)] you should ask Indigo about Tulip

[Branwyn (Lisa)] The curse of the gypsies. You fall hard and then they leave.

Branwyn (Lisa) looks away

Tristan Elaire (Eric) whispers to Indigo "Who's Tulip?"

Shurkural (TMO)] Sorry to bother. Okay if I get a drink too?

[Sarengar (Guy)] at least you will be able to see Pilst again

[Man (Master)] scowls

[Mike] "Then you should have followed her. You are acting like Galdek here."

[Woman (Master)] Father

Indigo (Lisa) whispers "She's the gypsy wise woman we travelled with.

Shurkural (TMO)] /shrugs and smiles. "If it helps any, I don't know the man and have got a steady man of my own."

[Woman (Master)] "he nods"

[Woman (Master)] pours out three tankards

[Woman (Master)] gives one to Shur

[Woman (Master)] takes one herself

Shurkural (TMO)] Trust me, I understand where you're coming from. It ain't never nice when that happens.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] What happend to her?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] In Dryad's Lair? No, I will never see Pilist again. I have reconciled myself to that.

[Mike] ::looks at Indigo and Sarengar:: "Shouldn't one or both of you go to begin getting the ship ready?"

[Sarengar (Guy)] she is the leader of a gypsy tribe, i will never be able to see her again

[Indigo (Lisa)] See, once you becaome wisewoman, you have to lead the people and not be with men.

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sarengar (Guy)] all we need to do is load up and set sail

[Imari (Mike)] "Good, then let us begin."

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] I see...So he loved this wise woman?

[Woman (Master)] too late at night in the morning

[Imari (Mike)] "There is a time and place to dwel on things past, but now is not that time."

[Imari (Mike)] "I do no tknow much of sailing, but it seems you need to focus on it or Partik will be very busy."

[Imari (Mike)] "Makes me glad I fly."

[Imari (Mike)] "Galdek, hope you can sweim well."

[Imari (Mike)] ::pats Indigo absently on the head and changes into a raven and flies up to the crow's nest::

[Sarengar (Guy)] dont worry Imari things will look better in the morning

[Indigo (Lisa)] Did you ever name the knarr Sarengar?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (insert comma)

Shurkural (TMO)] (lol)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] smiles

[Imari (Mike)] ::Galdek cliimbs the rigging and finds a place to perch up in the sail::

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan and Leatherus both climb on board

Sarengar (Guy) smiles sadly "I named her Tulip"

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

Leatherus (Eric) goes below to remove his plate armor and put on his leather armor

[Indigo (Lisa)] That is a good rememberance

[Indigo (Lisa)] (thanks for reminding me -off with the chain)

[Master] so no more excitement for the night?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So did you want me to check that horn and ring tonight

[Master] ahh

Branwyn (Lisa) looking for a distraction

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (do we need watches?)

[Master] only if you want to post a guard

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against : Detect Magic - Wizard: For (2*10) 20 rounds I can detect magic in a 10'x60' path in front of me.

[Master] yes to horn no to ring

Branwyn (Lisa) picks up the horn

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (barnwyn should be able to do better than that)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Hoffman will stay up late

[Master] ( I am getting the exact one out)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (smiles)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] This is magical. Let me work with this.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] ask MJ to rest and take a watch, then leatherus take one

[Master] I will change and let you see what it is instead

[Master] give me a d100

[Leatherus (Eric)] ok

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Roll #1: (d100) [1d100=42] 42

[Master] Branwyn knows this horn

[Master] it is called the Death Head

[Master] if Marisu was awake she could tell her more about it

[Master] Branwyn only knows that it has to deal with goblinkind

[Leatherus (Eric) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Leatherus modified: Armor - AC FINAL:: CHANGED: 5 (1).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I'll let marisu tell the whole story then

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But a goblin Death Head horn is probably nothing but trouble.

[Master (to TMO only)] for Marisu if she makes her roll This magical horn can be sounded once a day, and acts as a symbol of hopelessness whcn used in bailie against goblinkind.

[Master] so three checks for encounters

[Master] who wants to try and summon some scrags

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=19] 19

[M J Watson ([John Anstett])] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=18] 18

John Anstett I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] 1 more

John Anstett (eric?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] (d20) [1d20=12] 12

[Master] very well

[Master] so morning comes

[Master] you start the noisy process of loading the ship

[Master] moving everything over

[Master] you can get out of here mid afternoon get a couple hours of traveling in if you want

[Master] or you can stay for another night

[Sarengar (Guy)] (((i vote leave)))

[Leatherus (Eric)] yep set sail

John Anstett nothing to stay for

John Anstett] ] Character sheet for [Miranda Paige? modified: Spells - CHANGED: Wind Servant -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Zone of Sweet Air -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: manyjaws -- # Memorized: 1 (0), Magical Abilities - CHANGED: 3 -- Current: 2 (0).

John Anstett thank the queen's crew

John Anstett let then stay the night?

[Master] ok

[Leatherus (Eric) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Tristan Elaire modified: Armor - Armor Bonus:: CHANGED: 0 (-6).

[Master] so you start off rowing and sailing upstream

John Anstett UPSTREEM?

[Master] the next real town you will cross is Gatorhole

John Anstett no one said this was upstreem

[Imari (Mike)] sure he did

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((oops got the name wrong it was Thyme not Tulip))

John Anstett let me guess full moon?

[Master] see just how heartless he is

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Burning Hands -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Detect Magic - Wizard -- # Memorized: 0 (+0), CHANGED: Magic Missile -- # Memorized: 2 (1), CHANGED: Waterbane -- # Memorized: 1 (0),

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against : Waterbane: This spell keeps a creature or an object from getting wet. It protects against water in liquid form-saltwater as well as fresh. When cast on a creature, it keeps the creature and its personal gear dry for one day. The creature can walk through pouring rain, dive into a pool, or stand beneath a waterfall, and still emerge with dry clothing and every hair in place. When cast upon an object, waterbane renders it completely watertight for a period of one day per level of the caster.

[Master] cannot even remember his true loves name

[Master] grins

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (cast on wherever the room scroll is on the ship)

[Sarengar (Guy)] (((that was 3 years ago already))

[Master] chuckles

[Master] and yes to Lisa

[Master] I will find you, I will always find you

[Master] as long as I can remember your name

[Master] grins

[Master] OK

[Master] so rowing sailing

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Indigo modified:

[Master] Imari has spells that might help>?

[Sarengar (Guy)] if we have the wind with us then sailing otherwise rowing

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Indigo modified: Armor - Armor Bonus:: CHANGED: -2 (-5).

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (everyone's metal off who doesn't want sinking possibility?)

John Anstett Hoffman stows his chain

[Master] I do want a saving throw from Sarenger please

Anstett MPA has joined the game on Sat Sep 20 20:22:55 EDT 2014

Anstett MPA is receiving the map swamp...

Anstett MPA has received the map swamp.

John Anstett sneeze

[Master] versus spell

John Anstett OH biy

John Anstett boy

[Anstett MPA] hey

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Magical Spell save: (d20) [1d20=7] 7 - ROLL FAILED against 13!!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (she's back! :) )

[Anstett MPA] i'm back baby

Branwyn (Lisa) grins

John Anstett o the first night on the ship......

[Imari (Mike)] so four days after this?

[Master] actually on the second day of sailing

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((paces back and forth))))

[Master] Sarengar seizes up and falls overboard

John Anstett Tristian!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sarengar!!!

John Anstett MJ Net him

[Master] does anyone else know hwo to sail a ship?

Leatherus (Eric) leatherus dives overboard

[Indigo (Lisa)] (indigo can do boats

Indigo (Lisa) tries to take control of the knarr

[Leatherus (Eric)] (can i see him?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (do we have an anchor?)

[Master] yes

[Master] Sarengar is underwater

[Indigo (Lisa)] (me drops anchor - hopefully not on sarengar's head)

Anstett MPA dives

John Anstett do you need me Indigo?

[Imari (Mike)] he can't swim?

Leatherus (Eric) swims over and trying to rescue him

[Leatherus (Eric)] (swim check?)

[Master] yes

[Leatherus (Eric)] Leatherus: Swimming check: (d20) [1d20=5] 5 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 18!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] (if he had a seizure his prof might not matter)

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) grabs some rope

Indigo (Lisa) keeping knarr in control worriedly

Leatherus (Eric) comes to the surface holding Sarengar

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) looking to throw rope to Leatherous

Shurkural (TMO)] (sorry about that)

[Leatherus (Eric)] (or atleast i'm assuming i do)

[Anstett MPA] I am back at the keyboard.

Branwyn (Lisa) looks over side to see how MJ and Leatherus are doing

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] i am fine

[Master] Leatherus moved 70'04".

Leatherus (Eric) starts to swim and drag Sarengar towards the boar

[Master] M J Watson moved 66'04".

Shurkural (TMO)] (you cad!)

[Leatherus (Eric)] boat

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) throws rope

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] holding on one end

[Master] Sarengar moved 76'11".

[Master] M J Watson moved 6'09".

[Master] Sarengar targets Leatherus. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] Sarengar targets M J Watson. Distance: 0'11"

[Leatherus (Eric)] MJ dove in too?

[Shurkural]] (TMO) grabs part of the rope and helps pull.

[Master] Sarengar: Attack: Hooves: (14-(d20+0)) [1d20=14] 0. HITS Leatherus (AC FINAL: 5)!!!

[Master] Sarengar: Damage v SM: Hooves: ((1d6)+1) [1d6=2] 3 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Leatherus

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Apparently

[Leatherus (Eric)] wait

[Master] Leatherus's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 43 (-3) - Lightly Wounded

[Leatherus (Eric)] hooves?

[Master] sorry that should be a bite

Shurkural (TMO)] (lol)

Shurkural (TMO)] (just when you thought the game couldn't get any weirder)

[Leatherus (Eric)] (lol)

[Leatherus (Eric)] (how do i try and knock him unconsious?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((the weirdness hasnt even started yet)))

[Leatherus (Eric)] (can i thump him like andre the giant in princess bride?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] lol

[Master] you can try to punch the alligator you are wrestling with

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] M J Watson: Attack: Trident; one hand: (16-(d20+1)) [1d20=16] -1

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] M J Watson: Damage v L: Trident; one hand: ((3d4)+1) [3d4=4,3,4] 12 [MODIFIED (+1)]

[Sarengar (Guy)] sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

[Master] have to target first there MJ

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] do not kill it

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] him

[Leatherus (Eric)] ok so I came up with Sarengar but now he's an alligator?

[Master] nods

[Leatherus (Eric)] Or did i grab the wrong thing...

[Leatherus (Eric)] ok

[Sarengar (Guy)] (((does the happy were dance)))

[Master] or Sarengar is down there

[Leatherus (Eric)] just wanted to be sure I understood what the hell is going on

[Master] and you grabbed an alligator by mistake

Shurkural (TMO)] (can we change the name of the group from Dragonslayers to Here There Be Weres?

[Sarengar (Guy)] you bastard bob lol

[Anstett MPA] M J Watson targets Sarengar. Distance: 0'11"

[Leatherus (Eric)] I'll try and punch him

[Imari (Mike)] i can try to peck his eyes out

[Master] go for it

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] M J Watson: Attack: Trident; one hand: (16-(d20+1)) [1d20=11] 4. HITS Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] M J Watson: Damage v L: Trident; one hand: ((3d4)+1) [3d4=4,2,2] 9 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Sarengar

[Eric] Leatherus targets Sarengar. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] and now you can roll for damage MG

[Master] MJU

[Leatherus (Eric)] Do i target if im holding him?

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 28 (-9) - Lightly Wounded

[Eric] Leatherus no longer targets Sarengar.

[Eric] Leatherus targets Sarengar. Distance: 0'04"

[Master] yes to targeting

[Master] do a natural attack

[Leatherus (Eric)] What do I roll with?

[Master] or your normal attack

[Master] and there will not be the normal damage

[Imari (Mike)] "Make sure he doesn't bite you."

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (who knows he was bitten ?)

[Leatherus (Eric)] Leatherus: Attack: Two-Handed Sword: (17-(d20+3)) [1d20=13] 1. HITS Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[Master] Indigo and Ilero

[Leatherus (Eric)] not sure if that's right

[Imari (Mike)] or maybe everyone kills him by mistake

[Imari (Mike)] except, none of these normal weapons should hurt him

[Leatherus (Eric)] (I didnt see where you roll a natural attack)

[Master] 9% chance of knowckout

[Master] so roll that or less on percentage die

[Leatherus (Eric)] Really with my strength?

[Leatherus (Eric)] (I mean i bench 480)

[Master] it goes off the punching chart

[Leatherus (Eric)] (you'd think he'd explode)

[Leatherus (Eric)] (ok)

[Master] and which number you get

[Leatherus (Eric)] (d100) [1d100=81] 81

[Master] goes from 3 up to 25

[Master] so no

[Master] you SMASH your fist into his head but it does not knock him out

[Leatherus (Eric)] roll damage?

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified:

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Brawynn, I think we may need you

[Leatherus (Eric)] is there no lethal?

[Master] (1d2) [1d2=1] 1 plus strength bonus

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (did the boat stop?)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (excuse me ship)

[Leatherus (Eric)] so 7

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified:

[Master] the ship slows down as Indigo throws out the anchor

[Imari (Mike)] "Get your sword, Shur."

Shurkural (TMO)] What's going on down there? You all need some more help getting him?

[Imari (Mike)] ::draws her dagger::

Shurkural (TMO)] Wait, my sword? Something grabbed Sarengar?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I am not sure Sarangar fell now they are fighting an alagator

[Imari (Mike)] "You all have been hitting it a lot with your weapons, and yet it looks unharmed."

[Imari (Mike)] "Much like me."

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 21 (-7) - Moderately Wounded

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] do i attack

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 30 (9) - Lightly Wounded

[Imari (Mike)] or not

Indigo (Lisa) gasps and stares at Ilero "Do you think?"

[Imari (Mike)] "See how it heals?"

[Imari (Mike)] "Let it go and back away."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe it is Sarengar.

[Imari (Mike)] but what alignment is he now?

Indigo (Lisa) doesn't let go of wheel for ship

[Master] so are you letting the alligator go?

[Master] or wrestling and attacking it

[Leatherus (Eric)] This is Sarengar!

[Leatherus (Eric)] I had him

[Leatherus (Eric)] He turned to this... thing!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ilero, tell them! Sarengar got bit.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Way back in Vilmar.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] think you can tie him up

[Anstett MPA] M J Watson no longer targets Sarengar.

[Anstett MPA] M J Watson targets Sarengar. Distance: 0'11"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Can we tie him to the front of the knarr?

[Leatherus (Eric)] Someone try and hit him with an oar or something

[Leatherus (Eric)] Don't kill him

Shurkural (TMO)] (back. sorry, had a child emergency. Mommy put on the wrong My Little Pony episode)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (the horror!)

[Leatherus (Eric)] (Im not letting him go Bob)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] hit him with the side of the tridant

Ilero (TMO)] Yah, is true.

Shurkural (TMO)] You want me to stab him? Or'd that just make it worse?

Shurkural (TMO)] (is it the next day? Sorry, was off so long I'm not sure where we are)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (is he on decl or in water?)

[Imari (Mike)] "I was under my own control when I changed. Let him go."

[Master] yes not same day

[Indigo (Lisa)] (leatherus is holding him?)

Shurkural (TMO)] (if Marisu is awake, she has a sleep spell memorized)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he bit leatherus)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (so does bran - was just thinking that)

Shurkural (TMO)] (oh, didn't notice that.)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (not night yet - she should be awake)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (go for it)

Shurkural (TMO)] Leatherus, you got bit? Let me go get my wolfsbane!

[Shurkural]] (TMO) rushes to her bags.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he did didn't he?)

[Master] yes

[Sarengar (Guy)] nuh uh nobody got bit

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] attack

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] ?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (she is trying to ask if she can attack)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (remember hooves instead of bite attack on leatherus)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you are spreading the weredom)

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified: Spells - CHANGED: Sleep -- # Memorized: 1 (+0),

[Master] I say that MJ can attack

[Leatherus (Eric)] (one sec kiid spilled his drink all over the table)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (the new Era What were are u?)

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] M J Watson: Attack: Trident; one hand: (16-(d20+1)) [1d20=9] 6. HITS Sarengar (AC FINAL: 6)!!!

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] M J Watson: Damage v L: Trident; one hand: ((3d4)+1) [3d4=2,3,3] 9 [MODIFIED (+1)] added to: Sarengar

[TMO] [Marisu]] targets Sarengar. Distance: 75'00"

Marisu (TMO)] Let me see if this helps...

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]] casts a spell against Sarengar: Sleep: (2d4) [2d4=3,4] 7 hit dice worth of creatures fall asleep, no save.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (nice roll)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (hope it works)

[Master] and Sarengar is 7th level

[Master] so there is a sleeping alligator in the water

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sweet)

Marisu (TMO)] (yay!)

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) holds on to end of rope, dangles down to them

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] /me looks weirdly at the alligator

[Shurkural]] (TMO) runs back. "Leatherus, eat this quick!"

[Shurkural]] (TMO) gives him one of her wolfsbane sprigs.

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Equipment - DELETED: Wolfsbane, dried sprigs, 2 gp, null, null. Weapons - CHANGED: Short Bow -- Armed: false (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Range: 50|100|150 (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- # Atks: 2 (--), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Profic Adj: -1 (+0),

M J Watson (Anstett MPA) helps leatherus

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] [do we get back on the ship]

[Master] Everyone makes it back onto the ship

[Master] you tied up the alligator in rope

Leatherus (Eric) eats the plant

[Leatherus (Eric)] (sorry still a lil preoccupied... it was juice all over the place brb)

[Master] I am guessing you want to spend the night

[Master] clcik till morning?

M J Watson (Anstett MPA) breathing hevaly

Shurkural (TMO)] (yes)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (if we can, yes)

Shurkural (TMO)] (Shur will check the waters a few times to make sure Sarengar isn't drowing.

[Master] Time of Day: 07:03 AM. Day 2 Trall ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 2nd, 344 SKR.

[Master] morning comes

[Master] and you have Sarengar tied up on the deck

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] [brb]

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Good morning

Sarengar (Guy) is confused

[Sarengar (Guy)] why am I tied up like this?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (ropes woould be a little loose?)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] you had a bad night

[Shurkural]] (TMO) checks Leatherus' bite to see if she can tell anything.

[Sarengar (Guy)] how is standing at the rudder a bad night?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] you turned into an aligator

Sarengar (Guy) looks at Hoffman like hes insane

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sarengar (Guy)] right tell me another one and make it a little more realistic

[Master] Sarengar's Current Hit Points: adjusted to 37 (7) - Unharmed

Sarengar (Guy) starst trying to get free of the ropes

[Imari (Mike)] so he only has one night of aligatordom?

[Master] ( I will neither confirm nor deny)

[Imari (Mike)] shouldn't it be three minimum? and still be in his own mind?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] you were taken by craying fans and they dressed you up like a gator

[Imari (Mike)] "Sarengar, hold out your hand."

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] should we untie him

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Imari "maybe you can explain it?"

[Shurkural]] (TMO) bops Sarengar on the head. "You BIT Leatherus! What were you thinking!"

[Sarengar (Guy)] Hoffman you get stranger every day

[Sarengar (Guy)] OWWW

[Sarengar (Guy)] what was that for

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] do not call the kettle black

[Imari (Mike)] "Fine, I will test it on your face, then."

[Imari (Mike)] ::draws her dagger::

[Sarengar (Guy)] I would Imari but im kinda tied up

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks up at everyone else. "He's gone deaf too."

[Imari (Mike)] ::presses her dagger to his skin::

[Sarengar (Guy)] ummm what are you doing with that dagger

[Indigo (Lisa)] maybe you were talking into the wrong side?

[Master] if you cut me do I not bleed

Leatherus (Eric) looks horrified at his bite mark. "I'm not going to become one of them am I"

[Imari (Mike)] anything from him, bob?

[Sarengar (Guy)] what have you people been drinking?????

[Master] blood rips out

[Master] drips

[Shurkural]] (TMO) looks at Leatherus. "Not if we got you that wolfsbane in time."

[Imari (Mike)] she didn't cut him

Leatherus (Eric) says a silent prayer to Cahus for his protection

[Imari (Mike)] "Only one night of transformation, he was not himself, silver does not bother him. This is something other than lycanthrope."

Shurkural (TMO)] If we didn't, I think a priest might be able to remove the curse. But I'm not sure. Tristan'd probably be better able to answer that."

[Imari (Mike)] "But you were an alligator and you were attacking your friends. Still not earning my trust as the leader of your boat."

[Indigo (Lisa)] So what is he then, Imari?

[Master] (poor young girls floatin gdown the river)

[Sarengar (Guy)] when was I an alligator?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (he's a serial killer?)

[Imari (Mike)] "I don't know, little one."

[Shurkural]] (TMO) bops him on the head again. "Keep up, sugar. You been told 4 times already."

[Imari (Mike)] "But I suggest we keep him tied up at night."

[Sarengar (Guy)] the last thing I remember OWWWW will you stop hitting me!

Shurkural (TMO)] (sorry, I'm chuckling at that)

[Imari (Mike)] "Perhaps put him in a crate."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Would he break out when he gets all big and gatory?

[Sarengar (Guy)] not you too Indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] You did though!

[Leatherus (Eric)] (Bob not sure what I'd roll to know anything about were-animals)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Remember when we were down in the sewer in Vilmar and the gator bit you and we were all wondering?

[Master] you would not know Leatherus

[Leatherus (Eric)] (sorry as Tristan)

[Sarengar (Guy)] yeah but nothing ever happened to me

[Master] nor Tristan

[Indigo (Lisa)] You were steering the ship last night and then got all stiff and then fell overboard.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Shur is the were expert

[Indigo (Lisa)] When MJ and Leatherus went to get you, you had turned into a were gator and bit Leatherus.

[Sarengar (Guy)] I remember steering the ship and the next thing I know im all tied up and somebody keeps hitting me in the head

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] (should i look in a book about were)

Sarengar (Guy) glares at Shurkural

[Indigo (Lisa)] We tied the gator to the pole and in the morning it was you again.

[Imari (Mike)] ::hits him in the head:: "Don't glare at her."

[Master (to TMO only)] there is no such thing as a were alligator, there are rumors of an ancient curse from a far off land, but that would be Al-Qadim to find out answers

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Perhaps my brothers in Dryad's Lair will know more about your.. condition Sarengar. Maybe they can help. With the right amount of faith there is little the gods can not do"

[Imari (Mike)] is there a way to figure out if he's cursed?

[Sarengar (Guy)] OWWWW!!! Will you people stopp hitting me!!

Shurkural (TMO)] I never heard of were-alligators before. Werewolves are my specialty.

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] do not hurt him

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] I have no way of detecting the curse. But I can try to remove it.

[Imari (Mike)] ::smacks him upside the head:: "Stop whining. You attacked us last night and you do not hear us whining about it."

Shurkural (TMO)] As far as I know, there's no such thing as a were-alligator.

Sarengar (Guy) growls

[Shurkural]] (TMO) tries to remember the tales she's heard.

[Imari (Mike)] "Perhaps he is cursed.""

[Sarengar (Guy)] stop hitting me!

Shurkural (TMO)] Stop asking for it then.

[Indigo (Lisa)] But we fought one, didn't we Ilero?

[Imari (Mike)] "Indigo, fetch me a small pail of ashes."

[Shurkural]] (TMO) points at Imari. "Cursed. Something... Al-Qadim, maybe?"

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] I will try to remove it. Though I think this is not your typical curse. I do not know if my prayers can heal you of this.

[Indigo (Lisa)] So there has to be werealligaotrs

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Hold still Sarengar

[Sarengar (Guy)] fine you people sail the blasted ship[ im going to go back to sleep since nobody will untie me

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I will untie you for now

Tristan Elaire (Eric) places his hands on top of Saregar's head and casts remove curse

[Ilero]] (TMO) shrugs. "T'ought so, but what hye know bout t'em?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] Umm don't know if we have one. We'll have to burn something to make ashes.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Tristan Elaire modified: Armor - AC FINAL:: CHANGED: 6 (0).

[Imari (Mike)] "The cook will have some in his fireplace."

[Eric] Tristan Elaire targets Sarengar. Distance: 56'05"

[Indigo (Lisa)] JILLY!

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire casts a spell against Sarengar: Remove Curse - Priest: I remove a curse.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I thought no fires on the ship?

[Imari (Mike)] "Now, if this is true lycanthropy, I will not be strong enough to uncurse you."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Do you have ashes for Imari? Bring her some please.

[Imari (Mike)] the cook usually has an actual brick fireplace. the one place where a fire is on a ship

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Do you feel any different Sarengar?

[Imari (Mike)] at least on the ships at jamestown that's how it was

[Sarengar (Guy)] my headache is getting better

[Jilly (Master)] you told me not to cook

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this is a knarr and not the mayflower)

[Imari (Mike)] godspeed, but you were close

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] I suppose only time will tell if your curse has been lifted. I shall pray each night for you

[Imari (Mike)] "But you do not act as I did when I was learning to control the gift."

[Indigo (Lisa)] (this is too funny)

Shurkural (TMO)] Might put one on Leatherus too, sugar, just in case.

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] [lol]

Shurkural (TMO)] Better safe than sorry.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sarengar is not known for his control Imaru.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (Imari)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (this may be a little fub, but not funny)

Tristan Elaire (Eric) nods to Shur a good idea

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] fun

[Eric] Tristan Elaire targets Leatherus. Distance: 59'05"

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Tristan Elaire casts a spell against Leatherus: Remove Curse - Priest: I remove a curse.

Shurkural (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified: Spells - CHANGED: Message -- # Memorized: 1 (0), CHANGED: Sound Bubble -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Sleep -- # Memorized: 1 (+0),

[Imari (Mike)] "That is clear. You must do better Sarengar. Your outbursts are now more than ever a danger."

[Imari (Mike)] what a lazy priest. where's the ritual?

[Master] there is no apparent effect on Leatherus

[Imari (Mike)] i was going to paint him all up in ashes to be uncursed.

Ilero (TMO)] Captain got room can lock him in at night?

[Master] (that was at Indigo I do believe)

[Imari (Mike)] "Perhaps we should begin our journey again as we speak."

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] (what about Sarengar?)

[Imari (Mike)] "The less you are trapped on a boat with an alligator the better."

[Master] (Indigo is the Captain while Sarengar is not himself)

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] brb

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] brb

[Master] I think that is teh quote Mike

[Imari (Mike)] what quote?

[Master] The less you are trapped on a boat with an alligator the better

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and a fine qqote it is :) )

[Sarengar (Guy)] (((sorry the captain is a bit tied up at the moment please direct all question to the shorter captain lol)))))

[Imari (Mike)] i didn't realize that was a quote. was just saying it

[Indigo (Lisa)] But ... but I need Sarengar.

[Indigo (Lisa)] I can handle boats, but when i was training I never thought in a million years I would ever captain a real big ship.

[Imari (Mike)] "You must not waiver in front of the crew. Remember your position. Go get us moving, Indigo."

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] you can do it

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((i think he means thats going to be the newest quopte))

Indigo (Lisa) looks at Sarengar pleadingly

[Imari (Mike)] "Galdek, go stand behind him and glower at everyone. That will make him feel stronger."

[Indigo (Lisa)] Won't he be fine in theday time?

[Imari (Mike)] ah. i see

[Imari (Mike)] "But I will like to poke and prod at him a bit."

Indigo (Lisa) remembers the knarr sailin in circles while they fought the bugbear priates and cringes

[Indigo (Lisa)] I will stand right next to him and watch and help.

[Indigo (Lisa)] If you are okay to sail Sarengar?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] maybe someone should sleep durring the day to be refreshed at night

[Sarengar (Guy)] im fine just tied up

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (hoffman untied you)

[Shurkural]] (TMO) glares at him. "Remember. No. More. Biting."

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] yeah

[Imari (Mike)] "Let me have him for a bit longer, Indigo."

[Sarengar (Guy)] I didnt bite anybody

[Imari (Mike)] "Sarengar, I want you to try and calm your mind."

[Imari (Mike)] "Try hard."

[Shurkural]] (TMO) goes to bop him on the head again, before remembering he's not tied up any more.

Sarengar (Guy) goes back to the rudder

[Imari (Mike)] "Open up. I'm going to look in there and see if I find anything out of the ordinary, okay?"

[Sarengar (Guy)] lift anchor

Sarengar (Guy) checks for the wind

M J Watson (Anstett MPA) starts to pull up the anchor

[Imari (Mike)] "Or you can endager us all and completely ignore the fact that you changed into a giant reptile and attacked everyone. That's fine."

[Sarengar (Guy)] you can check as soon as we get under way

[Leatherus (Eric)] Perhaps we should still keep his ankle tied so he cant jump overboard

[Leatherus (Eric)] if..he.. you know...

[Leatherus (Eric)] For your own safety Sarengar

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That's a good point

[Imari (Mike)] ::mutters:: "might as well just push him overboard."

[Leatherus (Eric)] You could get lost out here. It was luck that I found you under the water

[Sarengar (Guy) (to Master only)] is there a wind?

[Master] slight wind

[Leatherus (Eric)] You have a knife. In case you need to free yourself when you are human

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((blowing with us or against us?)))

[Master] hard to larboard

[Indigo (Lisa)] He won't turn in the daylight though, right? So we can tie him up after dinner.

[Master] (from the port side, slight wind, no good for sailing)

[TMO] I am away from the keyboard.

[Sarengar (Guy)] man the oars lets get moving

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] and pull over

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) goes to oars

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] OARS!

[Sarengar (Guy)] Indigo come take the rudder, just keep us in the center and you will be fine

[Indigo (Lisa)] Okay

M J Watson (Anstett MPA) sadly walks with hoffman

Indigo (Lisa) takes the rudder "like this?"

Sarengar (Guy) heads over to Imari

[Sarengar (Guy)] just like that

[Sarengar (Guy)] ok Imari now what are you wanting to do?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (poor indigo has no slots for learning and so can watch all he wants and won't get anywhere)

[TMO] I am back at the keyboard.

[Imari (Mike)] "I want to try probing your mind to see what is wrong with you."

[Imari (Mike)] "The more receptive you are the better it will work."

Sarengar (Guy) sits down and tries to relax

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] ++++++++-+----------------------------------------+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] I could learn, but not sure it is my style

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] sorry

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] Indigo, is it hard to learn?

Shurkural (TMO)] (scary to notice that Shurkural is #3 by hp in the group)

[Imari (Mike)] Imari casts a spell against : Mind Read: For (7) 7 rounds I probe into a target's thoughts.

[Indigo (Lisa)] Probably not harder than boating but just different.

[Master (to Mike only)] there is a darkness inside, where his memories do not stay

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] brb

[Master (to Mike only)] like an animal unlike what you are like when you are in your were form

[Indigo (Lisa)] Took me weeks to learn to sail the small boats

[Imari (Mike) (to Master only)] she can't find anything relating to an aligator?

Ilero (TMO)] Hye help, Indigo. Not know anyt'ing, but help if can.

[Imari (Mike)] "I see..."

[Master (to Mike only)] the spell only works on humans

[Indigo (Lisa)] Sarengar said to keep us in the middle. I just hope the river doesn't turn too much.

[Imari (Mike) (to Master only)] so he is human since i'm in his mind? or the darkness says he's not human?

[Master (to Mike only)] the times of darkness say he is not human

Indigo (Lisa) mutters "I don't think this Captain thng was a very good idea at all. Easier to just be a knight"

Ilero (TMO)] Indigo. Remember when hye lizardman for day?

[Imari (Mike)] "Bran, come here."

Ilero (TMO)] Wonder if same?

[Indigo (Lisa)] But you wouldn't have changed back without Branwyn.

[Anstett MPA] I am away from the keyboard.

[Ilero]] (TMO) nods. "True."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] What do you need, Imari?

[Imari (Mike)] ::talks only loud enough for the three of them to hear:: "I see darkness inside his mind. A lack of memories. That tells me that he is not human anymore."

[Imari (Mike)] :I do not know what that means exactly, is this our Sarengar changed, or is this a creature that is taking his place?"

Branwyn (Lisa) frowns "that's not good. at all."

[Imari (Mike)] "I can try to remove any curse that might be on you, but this is NOT like what I experienced. I do not believe he is a lycantrope."

Sarengar (Guy) looks at Imari in shock

[Anstett MPA] I am back at the keyboard.

[Sarengar (Guy)] you mean it wasnt just some kind of crazy joke?

[Imari (Mike)] "I would like to try to remove any curse on him, probe his mind again and see if anything changes."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] But he acts like one. So should we just treat him like one?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That's a good idea.

[Imari (Mike)] "If nothing changes, we have four days before we reach our destination. Perhaps we can unpack some of the library and try to find our own answers."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Should we tie him up again?

[Miranda Paige]] ([John Anstett]) row row rowing the ship, gently down the river

Sarengar (Guy) whistles for Treble

[Leatherus (Eric)] (FYI Mike I already tried the remove curse spell)

[Imari (Mike)] "He seems under his own control now. Let's wait until when the sun begins to set. Then, we had better to be safe."

[Master] (3 more days till RIvers Bend but the last day (5-8-344) in another full moon

[Leatherus (Eric)] (Or Tristan did)

[Imari (Mike)] didn't you do that on leatherus?

[Leatherus (Eric)] (I did on both)

[Imari (Mike)] ah

[Eric] Leatherus no longer targets Sarengar.

[Imari (Mike)] so nevermind about that

[Imari (Mike)] "I am sorry, Sarengar. I will try to find out what you are."

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Think he might be a demon?

[Imari (Mike)] "Do you have iron?"

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Do you have a detect demon spell?

[Sarengar (Guy)] wheres Treble?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Cold iron dagger

[Master] doe she have iron, phhhh

[Imari (Mike)] "That would test that. But no, i don't believe him to be a demon."

[Master] Treble moved 3'02".

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Does Treble still like him?

[Master] yes

[Branwyn (Lisa)] That maight be a good test.

Sarengar (Guy) reaches over to pick Treble up

[Branwyn (Lisa)] or just that he smells the same.

[Imari (Mike)] "I will go down below and begin reading. Bran, I would appriciate any assistance you would give."

[Imari (Mike)] ::sighs:: "This is troubling."

[Imari (Mike)] "Sarengar, go steer the ship and tell whomever you wish. For now I will keep your secret. And I will try to find answers."

Sarengar (Guy) stands up and heads back to the rudder putting Treble on his shoulder

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It is. I wish I had more ideas. I will think on it too.

[Sarengar (Guy)] all right Indigo im back

[Imari (Mike)] "Indigo! Please open the scroll for me. I have need of the library."

Sarengar (Guy) takes control of the rudder again

[Imari (Mike)] ::goes down belowdecks, trusting Indigo will help her::

Sarengar (Guy) smiles and sends Trebl off to play with Jilly

[Indigo (Lisa)] Okay. that will break Branwyn's spell so I will have to remind her to cast it in the morning and we will have to be very careful with it.

Indigo (Lisa) goes down to find a wall to open it on.

[Imari (Mike)] imari will spend her day reading and garlek will continue to shadow indigo

[Indigo (Lisa)] We'll have to keep it far away from Saranger no matter what you find in it.

[Galdek (Mike)] ::stomps along after Indigo::

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hi Galdek!

[Sarengar (Guy)] brb

[Sarengar (Guy)] /afk

Ilero (TMO)] (oh, I was wrong. Sarengar and Shurkural did adventure together)

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] so MJ, you enjoying the trip so far?

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] (soory Hoffman)

[Master] I am away from the keyboard.

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] yes

[Galdek (Mike)] ::nods to Indigo::

Leatherus (Eric) looks to Tristan "You should probably make sure I'm secured tonight as well...Just in case"

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] anything like what your used too?

Tristan Elaire (Eric) nods

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] do you usualy fight party members?

[Galdek (Mike)] "The Raven has told me to make sure you are listened to. I will make sure you are." ::crosses his arms::

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] some of it

[Indigo (Lisa)] Errr - thanks Galdek

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] I fight with my brothers from time to time

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I do not have any family

Branwyn (Lisa) looks over at MJ "You have done quite well and are quite skilled with that trident of yours."

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] not any more

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] thank you

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I had only sisters but I fought with them too growing up.

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] really

[Master] I am back at the keyboard.

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] you have sisters

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sometimes that's just what happens

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Well I did. they are all at home and married now i think.

[Ilero]] (TMO) grimaces.

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] you could say that again

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I have not seen them in a long time.

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] me neathier

[Master] need an encounter roll please

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Sarengar is family and we will save him but we will also bop him over the head if he needs it

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Roll #1: (d20) [1d20=20] 20

[Master] night falls

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It doesn't mean we don't love him

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] my dad tatght me sports

[Branwyn (Lisa)] and now it is time to tie him up.

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] a shame

Branwyn (Lisa) smiles "So that's explains a lot. It isnice to have a father that supports you and doesn't toss you out of the house."

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] i agree

[Branwyn (Lisa)] my father wanted me to get married and not be a mage.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] It was a problem.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] but no matter.

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] mine supported me to go on this trip

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I like that.

[Ilero]] (TMO) moves to the other side of the ship.

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] he is a kind man

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] sniff sniff

Branwyn (Lisa) sighs

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] my mom encourgaed me but I still miss her

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) takes out doll

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] i miss my family too

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) hugs doll

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Time to tie up Sarengar everyone

[Branwyn (Lisa)] If you ever wanted to write her a letter I can help with that, you know.

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] anw

[Marisu]] (TMO) sits curled up in a coil of ship rope and watches the coast float by.

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] before he turns

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] if he turns

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] We will tie up Leatherus as well. Just in case

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Yes, it is time.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] /put puts doll away

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Do you need help

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] lets do it

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Should we anchor and rest not chance movemet orvernight?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I would

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] but ask the captain

Indigo (Lisa) coughs "We will anchor and spend the night here."

Indigo (Lisa) drops anchor

Indigo (Lisa) sticks out his chest trying to be authoritative

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Leatherus modified: Armor - Armor Bonus:: CHANGED: -7 (-3).

Marisu (TMO)] I've got the sleep spell memorized again. But he was at my limit last night. I don't know if I'll be as lucky tonight.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I can always try too.

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) takes a quick nap

[Master] so you tie up the two of them

Marisu (TMO)] I should have memorized it twice, but I didn't think of that this morning.

[Master] adn then morning comes

[Master] with no changes

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] weeeee

[Master] the time on the river passes quickly with all the worries about Sarengar and Leatherus

Marisu (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified: Spells - CHANGED: Message -- # Memorized: 0 (1), CHANGED: Sleep -- # Memorized: 2 (1),

[Master] you row and sail northeast

[Tristan Elaire (Eric) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Tristan Elaire modified:

[Master] and get through another day and night with no incidents

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (full moon is gone?)

[Master] how ever it is now the morning of the 5th

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] wow we are flying now

[Master] and tonight will be a full moon

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] oh

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh man)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] that is why

[Master] Time of Day: 07:03 AM. Day 5 Be ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 5th, 344 SKR.

Marisu (TMO)] (wait. 4 nights ago it wasn't?)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (we live in a world with two moons miranda)

Marisu (TMO)] (oh. woops)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (double the fun)

[Master] yes first change was on the 1st

[Master] now the 5th

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] really

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] doubble the troubble

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (yup)

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] oh no

[Master] there will not be another full moon before you get to Dryads Lair, if you keep on schedule

[Galdek (Mike)] man, glad i'm in control now

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] dad is away

[Master] so it is the day of the 5th

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] no I am not

[Master] if you keep on course you will be in Rivers Bend tonight or tomorrow morning

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] you were

[Master] do you want to approach the city at night?

[Branwyn (Lisa) (to GM only)] Character sheet for Branwyn modified: Spells - CHANGED: Waterbane -- # Memorized: 1 (+0),

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] oh no

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] nope

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] day

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] please

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Imari, if we are having another full moon, I want to waterproof that scroll again. Can we put it away for today?"

Marisu (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Marisu]] modified: Spells - CHANGED: Sleep -- Effect: blue (). CHANGED: Armor -- Effect: yellow ().

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think that's a good idea. No good arriving at the Port Director with a live alligator tied to the mast.

[Sarengar (Guy)] back

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] or a dead one

[Marisu]] (TMO) doesn't mention that her scrolls are wrapped in an alligator skin case.

[Galdek (Mike)] "Yes."

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (smiles at Marisu)

[Master] new map loading

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Branwyn casts a spell against : Waterbane: This spell keeps a creature or an object from getting wet. It protects against water in liquid form-saltwater as well as fresh. When cast on a creature, it keeps the creature and its personal gear dry for one day. The creature can walk through pouring rain, dive into a pool, or stand beneath a waterfall, and still emerge with dry clothing and every hair in place. When cast upon an object, waterbane renders it completely watertight for a period of one day per level of the caster.

Anstett MPA is receiving the map swamp...

Anstett MPA has received the map swamp.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I cast and saw a green light on the map but nothing in chat)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Hey everyone I gotta call it a night. I have a crazy day tomorrow. Great time today Bob. Thanks for doing this for all of us

[Master] it showed up in chat lisa

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (oh - cast during map change - weird)

Marisu (TMO)] (btw, also put that Marisu took the Doeskin signet ring. okay with that?)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Take care

[Master] and thank you for being here Eric

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] Hey everyone I gotta call it a night. I have a crazy day tomorrow. Great time today Bob. Thanks for doing this for all of us

Marisu (TMO)] (gnite)

[Tristan Elaire (Eric)] good night all

[Sarengar (Guy)] night eric

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (goodnight Eric!)

Eric has left the game on Sat Sep 20 22:07:59 EDT 2014

[Master] for those that have not seen a real city

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (that is how big rivers bend is folks)

[Master] like TMO and Eric, grins

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I have been here before

Marisu (TMO)] (didn't Ilero join from Rivers Bend originally?)

Marisu (TMO)] (I didn't spend any time here, but I think that's where he was)

[Master] we said that he came through there and into Drillian

[Master] but you never really got there

Marisu (TMO)] (kk)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (so sarengar is tied up?)

Marisu (TMO)] test

[Master] it seemed to be frozen for a short bit then came back no clue why

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((dont ask me im just the victim of the bondage fest lol))

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] tie him up

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] tie him up

[M J Watson (Anstett MPA)] logging off

[Master] have a great night Miranda

Marisu (TMO)] cya!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] good night

Anstett MPA has left the game on Sat Sep 20 22:14:01 EDT 2014

[Master] so Sarengar is tied up on the night of the 5th

[Master] you are keeping the boat in the Baikal River channel

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] and leatherus?

[Master] is Leatherus tied up also?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he wanted to be)

[Master] ok then

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] just to be sure

[Master] far be it from me to tell a man that he does not want to be tied up

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] hee hee

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (he has a history)

[Master] grins

[Master] so the night of the full moon

[Master] and yes Sarengar changes

[Master] Leatherus does not change

[Master] you have an alligator tied up on your ship

[Master] bend bars check Sarengar to see if you break the ropes

[Indigo (Lisa)] So how can he not be a weregator?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] he must be

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Bend Bars/Lift Gate check: (d100) [1d100=55] 55 - ROLL FAILED against -1!!

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Bend Bars/Lift Gate check: (d100) [1d100=6] 6 - ROLL FAILED against -1!!

TMO is receiving the map swamp...

TMO has received the map swamp.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (you aren't going anywhere tonight)

[Master] try again Guy

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no)

[TMO] [Shurkural]] targets Sarengar. Distance: 72'04"

[Master] you had the percent sign in there

[Master] making it a negative 1 instead of a 10

Lisa is receiving the map swamp...

Lisa has received the map swamp.

[Sarengar (Guy)] it keeps wanting me to choose a target

[Marisu]] (TMO) test the flat of her silver sword against his skin.

[Sarengar (Guy)] Sarengar: Bend Bars/Lift Gate check: (d100) [1d100=10] 10 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 10!!

[Indigo (Lisa)] Great!

[Master] LOL

[Shurkural]] (TMO) tests the flat of her silver sword against his skin.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] of corse

[Indigo (Lisa)] Catch him!

[Galdek (Mike)] seriously?

[Master] so yes the silver harms him

[Master] and he thrashes and dives over the edge of the ship

[Master] into the water

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] do we have a chance to stop him?

[Master] yes

[Master] you can try to get him in the water

[John Anstett] is receiving the map swamp...

[John Anstett] has received the map swamp.

[Master] but he manages to make it off the side of the ship

[Indigo (Lisa)] Shur get that wolsbane ready!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] we already stopped right?

[Master] yes

[Indigo (Lisa)] Hoffman you want to swim or bring people up?

Shurkural (TMO)] Got it right here!

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I do not want another fight in the water

[Indigo (Lisa)] Okay

Indigo (Lisa) dives off knarr to grab sarengar

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] I ment for anyone

[Master] Sarengar moved 7'09".

[Master] Treble moved 8'10".

Marisu (TMO)] [Marisu]] casts a spell against Sarengar: Sleep: (2d4) [2d4=3,4] 7 hit dice worth of creatures fall asleep, no save.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (to hit to catch sarengar?)

[Master] amazing

[Master] he is floating there asleep now

[Indigo (Lisa)] (no kidding)

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) getsrope and hold one end

Indigo (Lisa) grabs sleeping gator and pulls him to side of ship

[Marisu]] (TMO) smiles with gratification.

Marisu (TMO)] I'm glad that worked again. He fights against it.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Nice work there!

Indigo (Lisa) pulls himself and gator over the side

[Indigo (Lisa)] Help me tie him up again?

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) helps tie up

[Master] is Shur or Ilero better at tying each other up?

[Indigo (Lisa)] This is going to be hard. He gets so much bigger when he changes he is going to break ropes all the time.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] wink wink

Marisu (TMO)] (Nah. He doesn't go that kink, and she's more enthusiastic than kinky)

[Indigo (Lisa)] Maybe we need to get metal chains when we are in the city

Marisu (TMO)] (she only just turned 17, after all. She's not that jaded yet)

[Master] so you are all settled in for the night now

[Master] not going anywhere

[Master] with a live alligator tied to your mast

[Indigo (Lisa)] (again!)

[Master] in the morning

[Master] laughs

[Master] Sarengar wakes up tied up again

[Master] Time of Day: 07:03 AM. Day 6 Pen ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 6th, 344 SKR.

Sarengar (Guy) sighs

[Indigo (Lisa)] You did it again!

[Sarengar (Guy)] somebody want to untie me

[Indigo (Lisa)] At least you didn't bite anyone this time.

Shurkural (TMO)] Good job, though, honey. You didn't bite anyone this time.

[Hoffman]] ([John Anstett]) unties

[Indigo (Lisa)] But you broke your bonds and jumped overboard

Sarengar (Guy) gets a smirk on his face and leans over and bites both Indigo and Shurkural on the shoulder

[Indigo (Lisa)] Ack!!!!!

[Shurkural]] (TMO) slugs Sarengar.

[Galdek (Mike)] ew

[Indigo (Lisa)] Wolfsbane

[Indigo (Lisa)] can he infect me?

Shurkural (TMO)] Did he break the skin?

[Master] it is a wonderful curse for a sea ranger, to turn into a beast when on the water during a full moon

[Indigo (Lisa)] I don't WANT to be a weregator!!!!!!

[Sarengar (Guy)] no I didnt bite that hard it was just a joke

Indigo (Lisa) turns shoulder to Shur "Did he?"

[Indigo (Lisa)] That's not funy.

Shurkural (TMO)] No, doesn't look like it, honey. Good thing too. One of the rumors about how to break a were-curse is to kill the one that cursed you.

[Sarengar (Guy)] (((only if you can controll it would it be awesome)))

[Shurkural]] (TMO) glares at Sarengar.

[Master] then it would not be a curse

[Indigo (Lisa)] Can we take him somehere in the city to get him fixed?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (clip clip)

Shurkural (TMO)] but it would make her feel better. ;)

[Master] the ladies would appreciate that

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Tristan should be able to with help

[Indigo (Lisa)] He tried remove curse but it didn't work

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (but with more priests he can raise level temp and try again)

[Galdek (Mike)] brb

[Master] so you will make your way into the city this mroning

[Master] are you doing anything besides stopping at the bank?

[Indigo (Lisa)] (buying chains)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (full moon only for one night?)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] looking for rent a hall

[Master] right

[Master] rent a hall for what?

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] Rent a truck

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] storrage warehouse

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] we can leave on ship til we have a place?

[Master] you are not in Dryads Lair

[Master] this is Rivers Bend

John Anstett sorry

[Master] youa re still 6-7 days away from Dryads Lair

Shurkural (TMO)] Wonderful. No more full moons if we hurry though, right?

[Master] exactly

John Anstett get next of

John Anstett kin for senagar?

John Anstett he is from here right

[Master] you will have to speak with him about that

[Master] but yes he is from here

[Sarengar (Guy)] and no next of kin

John Anstett can you swimsarengar?

John Anstett I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] Imari moved 25'08".

[Master] Artiark moved 28'02".

[Master] Galdek moved 26'06".

[Master] M J Watson moved 24'06".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 19'06".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 23'04".

[Master] [Hoffman]] moved 29'09".

[Master] M J Watson moved 10'07".

[Master] Aunt Jennevive moved 13'08".

[Master] Barnabas Stone moved 14'02".

[Master] [Marisu]] moved 13'05".

[Master] Branwyn moved 3'01".

[Master] Tristan Elaire moved 16'09".

[Master] Barnabas Stone moved 1'04".

[Master] [Ilero]] moved 8'07".

[Master] Jilly moved 26'01".

[Sarengar (Guy)] yes quite well

[Master] [Shurkural]] moved 7'11".

[Master] Leatherus moved 17'07".

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] moved 11'03".

[Master] Sarengar moved 20'10".

[Master] Treble moved 23'08".

[Master] Indigo moved 6'03".

[Galdek (Mike)] back

[Galdek (Mike)] where are we now?

[Sarengar (Guy)] why do you ask?

[Master] you are at Rivers Bend

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] if you turn and swim off, then turn back, will you be ok

[Sarengar (Guy)] dont think it works like that

[Galdek (Mike)] i was hoping we'd be in another city by now

[Galdek (Mike)] what are we doing here? just refeuling?

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] buying chains

[Master] this is Rivers Bend where the banking is

[Master] and the last place you will likely stop

[Master] next is the lake Peipus and then up the river to Dryads Lair

[Master] 250 miles by water

[Master] with the right wind and sailing can make 36 miles a day

[Master] without can make 12

[Master] they sail a regatta over this river once a year

[Galdek (Mike)] okay. let's get some money and get going

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] agreed

[Master] Lisa? Guy? TMO? what are your plans

[John Anstett] is receiving the map Base Map...

[John Anstett] has received the map Base Map.

[Master] http://www.dragonslayers-society.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.RiversBend-CityProper

Shurkural (TMO)] (was going to say nothing, but had an idea

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (please)

Shurkural (TMO)] Hey, Imari. Think they'd have a good stock of wolfsbane or other stuff here?

Shurkural (TMO)] This is a big city, right? They should have just about everything.

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((staying on board ship and out of sight))

Sarengar (Guy) gives Shurkural and Imari directions to an herbalist close by

Shurkural (TMO)] Maybe we can find better stuff than these twigs I've got.

[Galdek (Mike)] "I know nothing of big cities. But you can ask."

[Shurkural]] (TMO) smiles at Sarengar. "Thanks, honey."

Sarengar (Guy) gives Hoffman directions on where to get chains

[Sarengar (Guy)] its my home I know where to find stuff

[Shurkural]] (TMO) drags Imari along and goes shopping!

Sarengar (Guy) gives Branwyn directions on where to get her bank letter

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] ok

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] anyone going with me?

Shurkural (TMO)] (Ilero will)

Shurkural (TMO)] (head of security, and all that. Branwyn's security is the group's security)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] how much do you think we need

TMO is receiving the map Base Map...

TMO has received the map Base Map.

Ilero (TMO)] Hmph. Extra not hurt. Might need later.

Ilero (TMO)] (I think his accent drifted into Tonto there)

[Master] chuckles

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Lisa] I am away from the keyboard.

[Master] if Galdek or Imari wishes

[Lisa] I am back at the keyboard.

[Master] there are the "barbarians" from the Great Plains that are just across the bridge

Lisa is receiving the map Base Map...

Lisa has received the map Base Map.

[Master] Branwyn can fill you all in on everything about that

[Mike] I am back at the keyboard.

[Imari (Mike)] apparently they are being held hostage by shur.

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sorry - cricket got in house)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((a cricket is good luck))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (sparying as he jumped up in down in anger at his impending death)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (YOU KILLED KENNY?)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (why is vacuum cleaner always on worng floor where bug is?)

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] (that is cruel)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((you bastard))

Ilero (TMO)] (i'm the bug killer in th e family down here)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (and proud of it - woe be the insect that invades my domain)

[Indigo (Lisa)] (death! death to them all)

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((sends an insect army to invade Lisas home)))

[Indigo (Lisa)] (that would be bad news)

[Sarengar (Guy)] for who?

[Master] Zephyr moved 6'01".

[Imari (Mike)] i once had a cricket in the bedroom wall. i slmost knocked it down before the thing died

[Master] Zephyr moved 1'07".

[Master] so last minute shopping

[Master] and visiting here in Rivers Bend

[Master] Shur adn Imari are off getting herbs and such

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] gonna say we need a new anchor chain

[Indigo (Lisa)] (what are we getting from bank exactly?)

[Master] Branwyn Barnabas and Ilero are visiting the bank

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] not telling them what it is really for

[Master] when you get to teh bank they examine your letter

[Master] test it for magic

[Master] then give you a new one in exchange

Ilero (TMO)] And some for cargo tie down.

[Master] that will be good at the bank in Dryads Lair

[Master] allowing you to draw on the Kingdom of Drillian funds

[Imari (Mike)] yay

[Master] Intution check by Bran or Ilero?

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: INU check: (d20) [1d20=4] 4 - ROLL SUCCEEDED against 11!!

[Master] This is a letter of athorisation for drawing funds from the Kingdom of Drillian, anything drawn through here are obligationst hat the Crown owes, there is no limit on the letter

Hoffman ([John Anstett])] wow

Ilero (TMO)] (what was the limit on the original?)

[Master] 100K

Miranda Paige ([John Anstett])] you are gonna have to shop without me

Ilero (TMO)] (they issued us an unlimited one?)

John Anstett I am fading too fast

[Master] nods

[Master] bight John

[Master] see you next week

[Indigo (Lisa)] 's a trap to get the kingdom in debt

[Master] or perhaps tomororw

Ilero (TMO)] (night)

John Anstett enjoy all

[Indigo (Lisa)] (goodnight John! tell miranda she did well)

John Anstett tks

[John Anstett] has left the game on Sat Sep 20 23:08:53 EDT 2014

[Master] so Branwyn has a letter of funding now

[Branwyn (Lisa)] I think we should try to keep to a budget and not let this get out of control

[Ilero]] (TMO) grins. "Too bad."

[Imari (Mike)] yeah. keep in mind the 100k limit

[Branwyn (Lisa)] So is there anything we can do about Sarengar here?

[Branwyn (Lisa)] Amything he wants to try?

[Master] you could spend time in the library researching, etc.

Ilero (TMO)] (any luck finding anything at the herbalists?)

[Master] more than a week till the next full moon

[Master] so you could talk about anything

[Master] and yes to Shur

[Sarengar (Guy)] ((sarengar is hiding on the ship))

[Master] Herbalists has most anything you want

Ilero (TMO)] (I don't know what kinds of things might be available. Fresh wolfsbane, I presume. Any other anti-were tools?)

[Master] lots of misc folk remedies

[Master] but wolfsbane is what works

Ilero (TMO)] Okay, will pick up a good supply of fresh and dried.

Ilero (TMO)] a dozen of each doable?

[Master] doses yes

Ilero (TMO)] kewl

Ilero (TMO)] what is the effective difference between fresh and dried?

[Master] fresh is better

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Equipment - DELETED: Wolfsbane, dried sprigs (4), 2 gp, null, null.

Ilero (TMO)] kk

[Master] anything for Imari?

[Master] Branwyn?

[Master] besides the bank

[Master] Time of Day: 10:03 AM. Day 6 Pen ___ de, Eap {Late Fall} 6th, 344 SKR.

[Imari (Mike)] nope

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (i think I'm good)

[Master] Guy you will make it in next week?

[Master] Mike and TMO both?

[Master] normal time for you TMO?

Ilero (TMO)] (that is the plan)

[Master] plotting out that we will not be able to do the house shopping tonight

[Master] so thinking to hold that off till first thing next week

[Imari (Mike)] i will not

[Master] that sucks

[Imari (Mike)] it's oktoberfest in milwaukee!

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (milwaukee?)

[Sarengar (Guy)] yup ill be here

[Imari (Mike)] sorry, but this is one time i'm happy to miss the game. i've been wanting to do this for years now

[Master] smiles that is a nice thing

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (and tmo do not think I did not notice Ilero scuttling away at the family talk)

[Imari (Mike)] i'll be in the following week though.

[Branwyn (Lisa)] (I just let it go)

[Branwyn (Lisa)] :)

[Master] we are not playing the next week

[Master] we will miss Oct 3rd

[Imari (Mike)] so two weeks of no game?

[Master] then it looks like we will be playing the rest of the year as far as I can tell

[Imari (Mike)] bummer

[Imari (Mike)] cool.

[Imari (Mike)] i'll be out thanksgiving weekend due to no internet in the woods

[Lisa] thought it was one week

[Lisa] the week after next is Oct 3

[Imari (Mike)] two for me

[Sarengar (Guy)] 2 qweeks for mike

[Lisa] oh

[Imari (Mike)] this was a good time.

[Guy] yeah it was

[Lisa] was very good

[Lisa] you should do this once every year Bob

[Imari (Mike)] i'll be signing off then. gotta wake up in the morning for lion country safari.

[Guy] i loved going off on the people in the inn lol

Ilero (TMO)] (yep. I managed to use all 3 characters, although typically just 2 at a time, I noticed)

[Imari (Mike)] not quite as good as your safari, bob, but it's allwe got.

[Guy] have fun mike

[Master] Have fun Mike

[Master] grins

Ilero (TMO)] (cya)

[Master] and laughs with Lisa

[Imari (Mike)] night all

Mike has left the game on Sat Sep 20 23:24:13 EDT 2014

[Guy] night

[Lisa] :)

[Lisa] goodnight to all!

[Guy] night lisa

Lisa has left the game on Sat Sep 20 23:24:56 EDT 2014

[Guy] night bob,and tmo

Ilero (TMO)] cya

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 200. Next level in 54458.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 200. Next level in 34398.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 150. Next level in 30394.

[Master] Leatherus XP award: 150. Next level in 1269.

[Master] Imari XP award: 200. Next level in 43542.

[Master] Tristan Elaire XP award: 200. Next level in 421.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 200. Next level in 116690.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 150. Next level in 8072.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 150. Next level in 1072.

[Master] Barnabas Stone XP award: 200. Next level in 52748.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 100. Next level in 38027.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 200. Next level in 89602.

[Master] nigth

[Master] see you next week

[Guy] see yall next week

[Master] they will need you to sail

[Master] so it is a very good thing

Ilero (TMO)] heh. Marisu's almost up another level already.

Ilero (TMO)] yay for low level characters hanging around with high-levels

Guy has left the game on Sat Sep 20 23:26:08 EDT 2014

Ilero (TMO)] she appears to be the Mistress of Sleep

Ilero (TMO)] it's good to have a specialty

[Master] Sarengar XP award: 400. Next level in 54058.

[Master] [Ilero]] XP award: 300. Next level in 34098.

[Master] Indigo XP award: 200. Next level in 30194.

[Master] Leatherus XP award: 200. Next level in 1069.

[Master] Imari XP award: 300. Next level in 43242.

[Master] Tristan Elaire XP award: 300. Next level in 121.

[Master] [Hoffman]] XP award: 300. Next level in 116390.

[Master] [Miranda Paige]] XP award: 300. Next level in 7772.

[Master] [Marisu]] XP award: 200. Next level in 872.

[Master] Barnabas Stone XP award: 200. Next level in 52548.

[Master] [Shurkural]] XP award: 200. Next level in 37827.

[Master] Branwyn XP award: 300. Next level in 89302.

[Master] Galdek XP award: 200. Next level in 3800.

[Master] M J Watson XP award: 200. Next level in 0.

[Master] Tristan and Marisu are almost there

[Master] so going to save this

Ilero (TMO)] oh, question

[Master] shoot

Ilero (TMO)] how do I had fists to the weapons list?

[Master] natural attack

Ilero (TMO)] when Shur slugged Sarengar, I couldn't find it

[Master] then change the damage and name as appropriate

[Master] you can go add that now

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Short Bow -- Armed: false (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Range: 50|100|150 (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- # Atks: 2 (--), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Profic Adj: -1 (+0),

Ilero (TMO)] what is the stats for punching?

Ilero (TMO)] especially since Ilero is a pugilist now

[Master] is on the punching page

[Master] there is a chart

[Master] but damage is 1d2 for the most part

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Short Bow -- Armed: false (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Range: 50|100|150 (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- # Atks: 2 (--), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Profic Adj: -1 (+0), DELETED: Natural Attack, false, Natural Attack, , , 0, , --, --, +0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $atk, 0, +0, +0, +0, +0, $dmg, 1d6, 1d6, 1d6, , , , .

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Short Bow -- Armed: false (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Range: 50|100|150 (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- # Atks: 2 (--), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Profic Adj: -1 (+0), CHANGED: Fist -- Damage v SM: 1d2 (1d6), CHANGED: Fist -- Damage v L: 1d2 (1d6),

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Short Bow -- Armed: false (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Range: 50|100|150 (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- # Atks: 2 (--), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Profic Adj: -1 (+0), CHANGED: Fist -- Knockdown (KNCK) : 1d2 (1d6),

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Ilero]] modified:

Ilero (TMO)] how many attacks per round?

[Master] two

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Ilero]] modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Fist -- Ability Adj: +1 (+0), CHANGED: Fist -- Damage v SM: 1d2+1 (1d6), CHANGED: Fist -- Damage v L: 1d2+1 (1d6), CHANGED: Fist -- Knockdown (KNCK) : 1d2+1 (1d6),

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Ilero]] modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Fist -- # Atks: 2 (--),

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Shurkural]] modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Short Bow -- Armed: false (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Range: 50|100|150 (null), CHANGED: Short Bow -- # Atks: 2 (--), CHANGED: Short Bow -- Profic Adj: -1 (+0), CHANGED: Fist -- # Atks: 2 (--),

Ilero (TMO)] I think that's got it

[Master] excellent

[Master] and there will be time next week to test

Ilero (TMO)] Attack: Fist:: is now ARMED.

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Fist: ((16-(d20+0))+1) [1d20=19] -2 [MODIFIED (+1)]

[Master] shoudl be a fun one

[Master] get to go house shopping

Ilero (TMO)] oops, put the bonus rthe wrong way

[Master] there are two of them to choose from

[Master] Branwyn and Ilero will want to go through them to check out things

[Master] and Mike will have some comments I am sure as well

Ilero (TMO) (to GM only)] Character sheet for [Ilero]] modified: Weapons - CHANGED: Fist -- Ability Adj: -1 (+1),

[Master] but that will have to wait till later

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Fist: ((16-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=8] 7 [MODIFIED (-1)]

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Fist: ((16-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=5] 10 [MODIFIED (-1)]

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Damage v SM: Fist: (1d2+1) [1d2=1] 2

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Damage v L: Fist: (1d2+1) [1d2=2] 3

Ilero (TMO)] looks good

Ilero (TMO)] and the pummeling effect is just a d20 against the chart?

[Master] right

Ilero (TMO)] [1d20]

Ilero (TMO)] (1d20) [1d20=8] 8

[Master] no it is the to hit number you roll

[Master] you use that for the chart

[Master] so if you roll a 14 and that hits

Ilero (TMO)] but what if it misses?

[Master] you look at 14

[Master] if you roll a 2 you miss

[Master] and nothing happens

Ilero (TMO)] gotcha

Ilero (TMO)] [Ilero]]: Attack: Fist: ((16-(d20+0))-1) [1d20=10] 5 [MODIFIED (-1)]

Ilero (TMO)] Glancing Blow, 1 pt, 3% knockdown

[Master] those that specialize in punching or wrestling

[Master] can go up or down one or two slots on teh chart

[Master] to get a better result

[Master] for wrestling it really helps

Ilero (TMO)] oh, so it's not automatically +1, you can choose?

[Master] to break or keep a hold

[Master] for punching it can help with teh knockout percentage

Ilero (TMO)] rolled a 5 there, so Glancing Blow, or I can choose to add 1 and get Jab, for 2 pts and 8% knockdown chance?

Ilero (TMO)] how does that damage work with the damage from the Hand of Reaching?

Ilero (TMO)] since it does 1d8

[Master] yes to moving up and down

[Master] and we will have to figure out the hand

[Master] it might just do the more damage

[Master] and still allows the chart stuff

[Master] with punching skills now

Ilero (TMO)] that'd work for me. std dmg, and better knockdown %

Ilero (TMO)] funny that best knockdown chance is with a -1 roll

Ilero (TMO)] no idea how that works

[Master] nods

[Master] if youa re so good punching

[Master] that you can hit with a 2

[Master] and then move it down

[Master] you deserve a good chance

Ilero (TMO)] what does knockdown do to someone?

Ilero (TMO)] besides, y'know, "knocking them down"

[Master] automatically uncouncious

[Master] at negative 1 HP for temp damage

Ilero (TMO)] only vs humanoids?

[Master] nods

Ilero (TMO)] neato

Ilero (TMO)] thank ye, sirrah

[Master] have a great weekend

Ilero (TMO)] oh, btw

[Master] I will do a bunch of stuff on teh site over the next few days

[Master] oh?

Ilero (TMO)] do you want me to do the trait thing for anybody else?

[Master] nah

Ilero (TMO)] I haven't done Marisu or Shur's family because you might have plots already using them

[Master] I will let them ask

[Master] of you can do that

Ilero (TMO)] and already have them drawn up

Ilero (TMO)] oh, yeah, not other players unless they ask

Ilero (TMO)] I meant mine

[Master] go for it

Ilero (TMO)] ok. I assume you don't have Marisu's family any more than whats on Ancestry. Did you develop Shur's family at all?

[Master] nope

Ilero (TMO)] I know you mentioned having a plot for her

Ilero (TMO)] kk

[Master] I can always make a plan

[Master] grins

Ilero (TMO)] sword comes from grandfather, passed down.

Ilero (TMO)] not sure who had it before her

[Master] or who before him?

Ilero (TMO)] as far as she knows, it originated with the grandfather.

Ilero (TMO)] at least, that's how I've been thinking of it

[Master] that works well

[Master] Ok shutting this down

[Master] you have a great night sir

Ilero (TMO)] night

Ilero (TMO)] thanks!

Ilero (TMO)] you too, and happy birthday

Ilero (TMO)] Mini TMO's is in one week

[Master] thank you sir

[Master] you guys have a great time with that

Ilero (TMO)] it'll be Oct some time

Ilero (TMO)] cya

TMO has left the game on Sat Sep 20 23:49:01 EDT 2014


XP awarded